PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Comcast1
12-31-06, 11:56
These are some old pics I had from a year ago.Just trying to catch up with her.BJ wasn't worth a damn but everything else was proper & down for anything(ANYTHING) you can think of.If you know let me know.

Teapot15
12-31-06, 15:45
I ran up and down Lamar 4-5 times today from American Way to Winchester and didn't see shat! There was on maybe WSW talking to a guy in a car at the Krystal and a really cute BSW walking away from the Krystal parking lot on my first pass. Never saw the BSW again and the blonde SW sat down in the car with the door open. Didn't see anything else between 11:45 and about 12:20 til I rode on.

I never see any of the ones you guys talk about lol

Spicy Dreams
12-31-06, 20:33
Here are a couple more pretty ones, Miranda and Rebecca. I'm also nominating Tiffany for best pose. All the girls should do this. :)

Cat Daddy #2
01-01-07, 16:00
Here are a couple more pretty ones, Miranda and Rebecca. I'm also nominating Tiffany for best pose. All the girls should do this. :)

Miranda is the white dancer at EL I got takeout from 3 months ago. She was willing to do whatever once she was in the room. Rebecca is Bermuda(see below)and also is a cute and good reliable provider.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/238003496.html

Comcast1
01-01-07, 16:18
Miranda is the white dancer at EL I got takeout from 3 months ago. She was willing to do whatever once she was in the room. Rebecca is Bermuda(see below)and also is a cute and good reliable provider.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/238003496.html
Damn you're good

MemphisCruiser
01-02-07, 15:38
On my first pass down Lamar around 1PM I saw 6 or 7 LE in the parking lot of the brick yard across from the Budget. Next pass they had spread out - some where still there others were in the parking lot of the Krystals, Mapco, and a couple other places. There was on WSW out I saw - looked like an older lady jeans blue top mid length brown wavy hair. Looked ok from a distance. Turned around pulled into parking lot past where she was walking and before she could make it to me two LEs pulled in and started asking her questions - I left.

Be careful out there guys they are in full force atleast on this side of town.

Note - they were not all marked cars they had the tan/brownish unmarked Impala out today too.

Mister Balls
01-02-07, 18:05

Damn I'd like to get at Miranda,you say she dances at Ebony Lace?!?!

Cat Daddy #2
01-02-07, 18:13
Damn I'd like to get at Miranda,you say she dances at Ebony Lace?!?!

Thats right cuz. I found her own the evening shift about 6:00 on a week night.

Teapot15
01-02-07, 21:07
Memphis Dude must have seen the same things I did... I strolled down about 12:45-1:00 and saw 5 marked cars in different parking lots. I guess I'm not sharp enough to notice the unmarked ones though. Didn't see shit but LEO and that's worse than just not finding the SW's!

I'm very pleased to know that they are working so hard to catch SW's and John's. I'm nearly positive that will make us the 2nd most celibate city in the nation instead of the 2nd higest murder rate.

I bet violent crime will drop dramatically once they don't have to spend their valuable time babysitting the strip clubs too.

Whadda fuggin waste!

Spicy Dreams
01-02-07, 21:57
Let's hear it for Dixie.

Speedo4
01-02-07, 22:23
On my first pass down Lamar around 1PM I saw 6 or 7 LE in the parking lot of the brick yard across from the Budget. Next pass they had spread out - some where still there others were in the parking lot of the Krystals, Mapco, and a couple other places. There was on WSW out I saw - looked like an older lady jeans blue top mid length brown wavy hair. Looked ok from a distance. Turned around pulled into parking lot past where she was walking and before she could make it to me two LEs pulled in and started asking her questions - I left.

Be careful out there guys they are in full force atleast on this side of town.

Note - they were not all marked cars they had the tan/brownish unmarked Impala out today too.They must have spent the day on Lamar keeping it safe from those vicious SW's. They were out at 9:00 this morning and most of the day. Even driving pickup. Not much on the north side of town today either until late in the afternoon. Stay safe.

Clubking01
01-02-07, 23:10
Let's hear it for Dixie.

That looks a lot like Shaye.

JohnUT1966
01-03-07, 02:25
A little late but the week has been busy. I was going south on National on Thursday when I spotted a young lady in a short blue denim skirt and a matching top. Her hair was brown with a slight red cast to it. She was white and looked great. She had a football in her hands and was playing with it. By the time I got turned around she was gone. Even went back later and did not see her.

Does any one know of a WSW that would like to pose? Please PM me. Thanks.

Comcast1
01-03-07, 10:53
Has anyone seen Alabama lately?Just looking thru old pics that I hadn't posted & wondering about her.I know she might look like a .2 in the face but the bbbjcim she puts on you she quickly becomes a .7 The girl has skills I promise.The best .15 to .20 you will ever spend.Loves greek and to swallow the load.

BootyCall
01-03-07, 11:12
Has anyone seen Alabama lately?Just looking thru old pics that I hadn't posted & wondering about her.I know she might look like a .2 in the face but the bbbjcim she puts on you she quickly becomes a .7 The girl has skills I promise.The best .15 to .20 you will ever spend.Loves greek and to swallow the load.

I sent her back first part of November, Taken her to Motel and she is all around great, You want it she;ll give it to you. Your right she quickly becomes a 7 or 8. Looked for her 2 weeks ago for coupla hours never did see her.
BC

BootyCall
01-03-07, 11:15
A little late but the week has been busy. I was going south on National on Thursday when I spotted a young lady in a short blue denim skirt and a matching top. Her hair was brown with a slight red cast to it. She was white and looked great. She had a football in her hands and was playing with it. By the time I got turned around she was gone. Even went back later and did not see her.

Does any one know of a WSW that would like to pose? Please PM me. Thanks.

Sounds like Cindy that lives on Coleman. Gives the worst BBBJ. Lives with a bearded Dude. She will want you to go to her place. Best to put your hand behind her head when you are ready to blow.
BC

MemphisCruiser
01-03-07, 14:59
After yesterdays LE rampage up and down Lamar I was doubtfull there would be any action at all out. I went out around 12:30 and Champange and a nice little brunette were walking together down by the Chicken joint - anyone know who she is working with now?

There was also walking from the Mapco towards the chicken joint a new fresh looking WSW in a white coat and jeans with long blonde hair. As I write this I am kicking myself for not atleast sampling the goods. I am thinking about going back out just to see if she is still out there and take a taste. Anyone know who she is?

Speedo4
01-03-07, 15:48
Has anyone seen Alabama lately?Just looking thru old pics that I hadn't posted & wondering about her.I know she might look like a .2 in the face but the bbbjcim she puts on you she quickly becomes a .7 The girl has skills I promise.The best .15 to .20 you will ever spend.Loves greek and to swallow the load.Saw her all over Summer and Natl today. Have seen her quite a bit this week in the area. Usually by the PO and the grocery store.

Comcast1
01-03-07, 16:54
Saw her all over Summer and Natl today. Have seen her quite a bit this week in the area. Usually by the PO and the grocery store.
I rode over there today & only saw Destiny looking fine but someone grabbed her as I was waiting on her.I was going to get some more pics.

Clubking01
01-03-07, 17:40
I took a run at noon today. Shaye was back out, her court date was continued until March.

I also saw Champagne and another WSW near the Mapco. This girl was a little thicker, pretty face, and light brown hair with blonde streaks.

I didn't have a lot of time, but came across Roxy by the BK. She's blonde and average build, a little older, but delivers a first rate BJ. She had on a white top and blue jeans.

Got a quick BJ from her at a undisclosed location. I think she prefers to do BJ's, but did offer FS, I just didn't have the time.

Speedo4
01-03-07, 19:04
I rode over there today & only saw Destiny looking fine but someone grabbed her as I was waiting on her.I was going to get some more pics.Good pictures, I saw her by the PO and some guy picked her up and I saw them cirlce around, then later saw her down at the grocery store by the trailer park. She gives good service and a right price.

Teapot15
01-03-07, 19:42
After yesterdays LE rampage up and down Lamar I was doubtfull there would be any action at all out. I went out around 12:30 and Champange and a nice little brunette were walking together down by the Chicken joint - anyone know who she is working with now?

There was also walking from the Mapco towards the chicken joint a new fresh looking WSW in a white coat and jeans with long blonde hair. As I write this I am kicking myself for not atleast sampling the goods. I am thinking about going back out just to see if she is still out there and take a taste. Anyone know who she is?I rode through about 3:45-4:00 and saw LEO with an SUV pulled over. Made the strip twice and didn't see shit! Guess I'll try the Summer/Ntl area.

StreetPics
01-03-07, 21:59
What times are you guys out on Summer and National?

I only regularly see Sadie:
Monday around 6pm on Highland at Summer.
Tuesday around 5pm on Bowen.

CIndy around 6pm on Monday too - on National.

I hardly ever see anyone else -must be the time of day. -Early Evenings.

Oh Well

Clubking01
01-03-07, 22:15
There was also walking from the Mapco towards the chicken joint a new fresh looking WSW in a white coat and jeans with long blonde hair. As I write this I am kicking myself for not atleast sampling the goods. I am thinking about going back out just to see if she is still out there and take a taste. Anyone know who she is?

I believe that was Shaye. She had on a white coat and blue jeans today. You can see her picture below, Spicy Dreams' post #286: "Dixie".

Cat Daddy #2
01-03-07, 23:33
I saw a wsw on Lamar near Budget Inn. I stopped and she walked up and said her name was Lexus. She looked okay but was drunk off her azz. Needless to say I kept on trucking. This was about 4:00 p.m.

MemphisMonger
01-04-07, 03:41
Haven't heard anything on her lately, got a friend coming into town this week just wondering if she is still around.

Player 69
01-04-07, 16:08
Ya Mistys still around look for her walking on Lamar. She was out today. She usualy stics around till 2pm.

Clubking01
01-04-07, 17:04
Haven't heard anything on her lately, got a friend coming into town this week just wondering if she is still around.

I haven't seen her around recently either. I have a contact #, but its about two months old -- PM me if you want it.

Fobu Monger
01-05-07, 00:26
I haven't seen her around recently either. I have a contact #, but its about two months old -- PM me if you want it.

She still here, just saw her yesterday with Dixie. I've got a current number, well as current as 11:30 this morning. :)~ PM if you need it.

Andrew1
01-07-07, 14:38
She still here, just saw her yesterday with Dixie. I've got a current number, well as current as 11:30 this morning. :)~ PM if you need it.
Number is still good, hooked up with her Friday night for the first time, i must say she looks good, one of the 'college girl' looks, but was my first time so she plays by way too many rules for firsttimers, had a really hard time getting her to take all her clothes off... promised me it would be better on the second time... they all say that. service was so so.... she was friendly but too many rules and felt rushed...

Intelli Stud
01-08-07, 17:59
I met a thin WSW around National.

She called herself Marla.

Around 30, thin.

Nice but did not get digits.

Could not find a posting here on her.

Sound familiar?

KinkyMemphism
01-09-07, 10:02
I met a thin WSW around National.

She called herself Marla.

Around 30, thin.

Nice but did not get digits.

Could not find a posting here on her.

Sound familiar?

I think she might have been the one I saw back at begining of summer. Had a Great time so I hope she is back. What time did you see here and what part of National. I picked her up on Grahm and Chelsea when I saw her. Would love to see her again.

Comcast1
01-09-07, 11:33
I think she might have been the one I saw back at begining of summer. Had a Great time so I hope she is back. What time did you see here and what part of National. I picked her up on Grahm and Chelsea when I saw her. Would love to see her again.
Is this the Marla you are talking about.If so she is one of the best providers on that side of town.She usually hangs on National between Macon & Jackson.She is one of my favorites.

Intelli Stud
01-09-07, 12:57
Is this the Marla you are talking about.If so she is one of the best providers on that side of town.She usually hangs on National between Macon & Jackson.She is one of my favorites.I saw her one day around 2 pm walking north on National.

I haven't seen her since.

She lives off National.

Jason1122
01-09-07, 15:01
Went out today mongering, but the city was dead. Lamar was covered with LEOs and from EP to Airways it was quiet. Did see a WSW on Getwell named Tabitha. She said she needed some rent money. I loaned her. 60. She was a tad rushed, but overall pretty good. Looked like someone beat up her legs pretty bad.

Clubking01
01-10-07, 15:30
Went out today mongering, but the city was dead. Lamar was covered with LEOs and from EP to Airways it was quiet. Did see a WSW on Getwell named Tabitha. She said she needed some rent money. I loaned her. 60. She was a tad rushed, but overall pretty good. Looked like someone beat up her legs pretty bad.

Both Tabitha and her mom work the streets, as odd as it sounds. They stay at a notel right by the location you picked her up.

They are both really cool, but word is they are both heavily into the drug scene, and I mean needles.

Tabitha used to be a lot more active on the streets. I saw her talking to a guy in a car recently, but I think it was more likely for drugs than for a date. She looked pretty strung out.

Clubking01
01-10-07, 15:39
I took a lunchtime run down Lamar today around 12:30-12:45 pm.

No action down near the union hall, but some of the usual suspects further north up the street.

Roxy and Shaye were walking between the chicken joint and BK. Shaye must have dyed her hair because it is really blonde now.

I also saw Champagne and her chunkier sidekick walking near the SE notel.

St Vitus
01-10-07, 18:03
Both Tabitha and her mom work the streets, as odd as it sounds. They stay at a notel right by the location you picked her up.

They are both really cool, but word is they are both heavily into the drug scene, and I mean needles.

Tabitha used to be a lot more active on the streets. I saw her talking to a guy in a car recently, but I think it was more likely for drugs than for a date. She looked pretty strung out.

If you pick 'em up, watch your self..a bud found an unused needle in his car when she (Tab) got out (still in wrapper)...imagine if the wife or kids found it first...

Jason1122
01-11-07, 02:19

Tabitha used to be a lot more active on the streets. I saw her talking to a guy in a car recently, but I think it was more likely for drugs than for a date. She looked pretty strung out.Well she seemed pretty okay that day, but I'm sure that might not always be the case. She said she was staying at the big one at Getwell and Lamar. She did mention that she hadn't seen her mother in a while, though she didn't mention that mom was a SW.

Ozark Man
01-11-07, 16:09
Went out looking on Lamar around noon and it was dead so I drove over to summer and it looks like all the girls their have not been able to get out and back on the streets either.I did run up on Marla on national and she is a very good provider (thanks guys for the heads up on her)got a 2 cbbj and had a long talk with her and will be hunting her up again.

As always guys stay safe out their.And remember these girls are working same as you and me they do not need to be treated like dirt.

Ozark

Comcast1
01-12-07, 13:34
This girl is one of the most open -minded sw out there.

Clubking01
01-12-07, 18:25
I got out of the office early today and took a trip down Lamar, about 1-1:15 pm. Not a whole lot to report, but did see Chloe by the union hall. This was the first SW I've seen around there in a few weeks. Chloe looked as good as usual, wearing a black sleeveless top and black pants.

Also, a rather strange looking WSW wearing glasses, with her hair pulled up. She had on a white shirt and blue jeans. At best, about a 2-3 facially, but body looked decent.

She was walking across the street from BK, waving and blowing kisses at the passing cars and trucks. Kinda had a swagger to her walk, and was definitely brazen.

After a trip down the strip, I saw her by Krystal's, then lost track of her.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

SomeDude
01-12-07, 20:47
Slove you have a real eye for talent, wish we had some good pussy like that here in Fayetteville, NC.

Aacdm2000
01-12-07, 22:00
Also, a rather strange looking WSW wearing glasses, with her hair pulled up. She had on a white shirt and blue jeans. At best, about a 2-3 facially, but body looked decent.

She was walking across the street from BK, waving and blowing kisses at the passing cars and trucks. Kinda had a swagger to her walk, and was definitely brazen.

That sounds like Cierra... she's brazen like that. Kinda reddish/brown hair, about 5'4"?

Clubking01
01-12-07, 23:41
That sounds like Cierra... she's brazen like that. Kinda reddish/brown hair, about 5'4"?

Yeah, that sounds about right --- does she wear granny-type glasses?

Ozark Man
01-13-07, 09:27
Hey Slove,

Do you know if Marla speeks greek?

Comcast1
01-13-07, 17:15
Hey Slove,

Do you know if Marla speeks greek?
yes,she does with no problems

Aacdm2000
01-14-07, 11:47
Yeah, that sounds about right --- does she wear granny-type glasses?

Yea, I'm pretty sure I've seen her with those types of glasses on. Only here usually between Thursdays and Sundays. I posted a review of her I believe right after Thanksgiving. Happy Hunting.

Comcast1
01-14-07, 13:47
I just rode down Bellevue & ran across yo-yo.Looks like she picked up some weight like he might have been staying off the stuff & looking proper too.She wouldn't let me take pics cause she said some monger told her that he saw her pics on the internet-(well imagine that).This suppose to be somewhat of honor among the site but whoever did it that was really inexperience on there part.So thats why no pics but other than that FS for .20 punani real wet.Stayed in it for about 10min.SHE LOOKED REALLY GOOD!HER # IS STILL THE SAME but don't call between 10pm-8am or old lady goes off on you.

Peter_Girth
01-14-07, 15:20
I just rode down Bellevue & ran across yo-yo.Looks like she picked up some weight like he might have been staying off the stuff & looking proper too.

SHE LOOKED REALLY GOOD!HER # IS STILL THE SAME but don't call between 10pm-8am or old lady goes off on you.

She is a good one, glad she is back out and about. But I wish she would get a frigging phone of her own, I NEVER seem to be able to get past the old lady.

Seven Inch
01-15-07, 15:48
She is a good one, glad she is back out and about. But I wish she would get a frigging phone of her own, I NEVER seem to be able to get past the old lady.Would someone send me Yo-yo's # pm?

Seven Inch
01-15-07, 15:50
Marie was out on Summer last night. Probably one of the nicest SW's out there. Her face looked great for her age. SFX were wonderful. Keep dreaming and stay safe boys.

Tech2600
01-15-07, 22:16
Had a dream about a girl on National named Sarah. Service was so so. Looks about a 5. She claims she does not do drugs. 24 cfs.

StreetPics
01-16-07, 00:25
One WSW on National north of Macon about 6pm.

Brown hair, white pants, brown jacket. Looked OK.

I don't know who it was.

Speedo4
01-16-07, 15:05
Marie was out on Summer last night. Probably one of the nicest SW's out there. Her face looked great for her age. SFX were wonderful. Keep dreaming and stay safe boys.

7Marie is one of the best providers on the north side. Clean and very good personality. Great service for the extra money. No drugs and very accomodating.

PoppaDiddy
01-16-07, 16:22
I did the stroll down lamarthis afternoon 1ish. LE was in full effect, including some unmarked impalas, so I hopped down american to getwell. Saw China on the way there walking with paris. They flagged me down so I gave them both a ride to the notel on american. I've had a good experience with China before so I decided to go with her again instead of trying paris. Bad plan. Service was really good but really rushed. Her "business manager" started knocking on the door after about 5 minutes or so, so I got out. Should have gone the way less traveled. Hindsight's a mother. Oh well, next time I guess. Be safe..

pops

Marlo
01-17-07, 02:51
Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I finally got busted. This post is a few weeks old as I have required time to stop shaking.

I just landed, rented my car and hit the stroll. After cruising Brooks road where I saw this one incredibly fine BSW, I ignored her and went on to Ebony Lace to check out that scene. WOW! Not only was it dead, but they had some nasty heffas in there. I hit a few more strip clubs and finally decided to hit the stroll once more before heading to Tunica. I see the same BSW again and cars are circling like sharks to a baiting boat. But Im the only idiot that bites. I was very drunk by this time and pulled up and asked her what was up. She said $40 for some head. I almost pasted out as I was certain she would say $200 because she was simply a 10 on anyone’s scale. So I foolishly jump at the opportunity. Keep in mind I am very intoxicated and not thinking of all the SW/John etiquette. I follow her to the hotel spot, she then tells me to pull behind the hotel. I foolishly follow, she gets out of the car and suddenly I realize the mistake I have made. Cars come from no where circling me fast. About 8 cops at on site and I am quickyly handcuffed and taken to a central location nearby where they have a wagon waiting with about 6 other idiots. Luckily, I am a service member and I show my “pray to get out of jail” ID card and ask for some consideration. Three of the cops on site are former members of the same service and after a few heart bounding minutes, I am uncuffed and sent on my way. WHEW! Still drunk, they let me drive away and I headed straight for Tunica where I lost about $1500!

Nevertheless, in the end I have to say I was VERY LUCKY!

Stay off Brooks ROAD!

Johnny Bee
01-17-07, 03:41
I think there's a thread somewhere that explains how to participate in this hobby safely. I'm not sure exactly where it is though. One of the things is that you should never discuss money at the window of your vehicle. Ask the girl if she wants a ride. Let her get in. Once you're sure your not being followed by LE then start negotiations. I'm sure you know the rules. This is a good example of why you shouldn't drink and monger at the same time.

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I finally got busted. This post is a few weeks old as I have required time to stop shaking.

I just landed, rented my car and hit the stroll. After cruising Brooks road where I saw this one incredibly fine BSW, I ignored her and went on to Ebony Lace to check out that scene. WOW! Not only was it dead, but they had some nasty heffas in there. I hit a few more strip clubs and finally decided to hit the stroll once more before heading to Tunica. I see the same BSW again and cars are circling like sharks to a baiting boat. But Im the only idiot that bites. I was very drunk by this time and pulled up and asked her what was up. She said $40 for some head. I almost pasted out as I was certain she would say $200 because she was simply a 10 on anyone’s scale. So I foolishly jump at the opportunity. Keep in mind I am very intoxicated and not thinking of all the SW/John etiquette. I follow her to the hotel spot, she then tells me to pull behind the hotel. I foolishly follow, she gets out of the car and suddenly I realize the mistake I have made. Cars come from no where circling me fast. About 8 cops at on site and I am quickyly handcuffed and taken to a central location nearby where they have a wagon waiting with about 6 other idiots. Luckily, I am a service member and I show my “pray to get out of jail” ID card and ask for some consideration. Three of the cops on site are former members of the same service and after a few heart bounding minutes, I am uncuffed and sent on my way. WHEW! Still drunk, they let me drive away and I headed straight for Tunica where I lost about $1500!

Stay off Brooks ROAD!

Cat Daddy #2
01-17-07, 09:54
I did the stroll down lamarthis afternoon 1ish. LE was in full effect, including some unmarked impalas, so I hopped down american to getwell. Saw China on the way there walking with paris. They flagged me down so I gave them both a ride to the notel on american. I've had a good experience with China before so I decided to go with her again instead of trying paris. Bad plan. Service was really good but really rushed. Her "business manager" started knocking on the door after about 5 minutes or so, so I got out. Should have gone the way less traveled. Hindsight's a mother. Oh well, next time I guess. Be safe..

pops

See my previous post about China several months ago. You can end up in a bad place messing with China. If you have a family and/or career leave her the hell alone.

Cat Daddy #2
01-17-07, 10:02

Stay off Brooks ROAD!

It appears LE has changed their strategy on planning busts. No way would I have figured they would have a decoy driving a car. I thought they would always negotiate outside the car and never leave their post or they would point to a nearby motel and have you meet them there with the A Team. Damn they are getting smart aren"t they. I know now to only fool around with girls know only. I wonder if there is anyone else on this board that got popped. If so please pm me.

Comcast1
01-17-07, 11:54
It appears LE has changed their strategy on planning busts. No way would I have figured they would have a decoy driving a car. I thought they would always negotiate outside the car and never leave their post or they would point to a nearby motel and have you meet them there with the A Team. Damn they are getting smart aren"t they. I know now to only fool around with girls know only. I wonder if there is anyone else on this board that got popped. If so please pm me.
I heard from a friend of mine that works at a hotel on Bellevue that they have posted (1) undercover officer in each hotel over there to stay there for (2) weeks to get to know who is pimping,dealing,prostituting & other crimes cause they feel that a lot of people that do crimes run & hide out in hotels.

Member #4714
01-17-07, 19:27
I heard from a friend of mine that works at a hotel on Bellevue that they have posted (1) undercover officer in each hotel over there to stay there for (2) weeks to get to know who is pimping,dealing,prostituting & other crimes cause they feel that a lot of people that do crimes run & hide out in hotels.
Geez I'd hate to be the one picked for that duty. Thinking of staying at the Casey for 2 weeks just makes my skin crawl!

Clubking01
01-17-07, 21:34

Stay off Brooks ROAD!

Sorry to hear about your troubles -- it's a good thing you had a "wildcard" to pull.

I'm in agreement with Cat Daddy about hooking up with girls you already know. On occasion, a trusted monger may post about a new girl that you might take a chance on. But in any event, BE CAREFUL and SAFE out there! Get contact #'s if possible!

Andrew1
01-18-07, 14:21
ran into a wsw on Highland/Prescott near Park last night, said her name was Mandy, 22y.o. very petite with glasses. hadn't seen any posts on her. no digits, said she is usually around that area and ready to go.... decent bbbjcim for .2. anyone else got any reviews on her?

Comcast1
01-18-07, 15:38
ran into a wsw on Highland/Prescott near Park last night, said her name was Mandy, 22y.o. very petite with glasses. hadn't seen any posts on her. no digits, said she is usually around that area and ready to go.... decent bbbjcim for .2. anyone else got any reviews on her?
I ran into a wsw over that way about 2 mos. ago but can't remember her name but pretty decent.I'm gonna have start back making those rounds.
(PICS) Now who is the chic in the pics? I saw her walking down Lamar & doing dates but never had the pleasure but everything seemed O.k. Does anyone know her? How is service? Is her looks decent close-up? What is donation?
THANKS SLOVE

Cat Daddy #2
01-18-07, 18:22
I ran into a wsw over that way about 2 mos. ago but can't remember her name but pretty decent.I'm gonna have start back making those rounds.
(PICS) Now who is the chic in the pics? I saw her walking down Lamar & doing dates but never had the pleasure but everything seemed O.k. Does anyone know her? How is service? Is her looks decent close-up? What is donation?
THANKS SLOVE

That looks like Miranda the girl who got arrested with Bermuda a few weeks ago at EL. That club is now shut down.

Clubking01
01-18-07, 21:09
I took a noon trip today (Thursday) and there was some action. I saw the girl Slove has pics of (see Post #341), plus Champagne near the SE notel. Further up near American Way, China was in one of the notel lots along with a blonde, kinda chunky, in a white coat.

I also saw Chloe by the chicken place, she was getting in a monger's car.

No activity by the union hall, or when I drove through some of the south end notel lots.

Getting back to the girl Slove took pics of, she looks interesting, but I have no additional information on her. But I've seen her out on Lamar a few time in the last couple of weeks.

St Vitus
01-19-07, 02:49

9-12 LEO units

Clubking01
01-19-07, 15:41
THANKS SLOVE

After observing her a few days on Lamar, I was able to get her attention at a rather inconspicuous spot. She goes by "Satin". A great, sweet personality. She has reddish, almost purple-colored hair and wears dark, thick eye make-up. It gives her a "Goth" look, but her face is still easily an 8-8.5 on the scale --very cute. She looks real serious while walking on the street, but smiles freely once you hook up with her.

She's a little thick in the middle, but not obnoxiously thick, and has nice boobs. We agreed on .80 plus room for FS. Her service was a little better than average, but completely unrushed. She talked a lot, and was very complimentary before, during and after. That was rather refreshing.

Unfortunately, She didn't have contact information (no cell phone), but says she'll be in the Lamar neighborhood for a while. Nice kid.

Shadow Fox
01-19-07, 16:22
Sorry to hear about your troubles -- it's a good thing you had a "wildcard" to pull.

I'm in agreement with Cat Daddy about hooking up with girls you already know. On occasion, a trusted monger may post about a new girl that you might take a chance on. But in any event, BE CAREFUL and SAFE out there! Get contact #'s if possible!I agree as well concerning using your own private network of 'friends'. But, seeing as everybody now pretty much has to pony up about a Benjamin to get a passport to fly outside the country now, I found a link while trolling the board that might prove interesting for people.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=545807#post545807

All I'm saying is if you are going to go on holiday, why suffer.

Fox

Comcast1
01-19-07, 20:04
I've been cruising Lamar last few days & things have been looking decent.So tell who she is? How is her service? What is the donation? What is digits?

Clubking01
01-19-07, 23:30
I've been cruising Lamar last few days & things have been looking decent.So tell who she is? How is her service? What is the donation? What is digits?

I have seen her too. In fact, this is the girl I referred to a couple of posts back that I saw in the same notel lot that China was in on Thursday wearing that white jacket. I saw her again today down by the union hall, then saw her going into a room with a monger at the same notel that I went to with Satin.

Iceman61
01-20-07, 00:31
I've been cruising Lamar last few days & things have been looking decent.So tell who she is? How is her service? What is the donation? What is digits?I saw her yesterday. I started to turn around but by the time I got back she was gone. I kinda thought it might have been for the best anyway with all the unmarked spies around.

MemphisMonger
01-20-07, 09:39
I saw her yesterday also. She was the only one out around noon, then chloe came out for a stroll but was picked up fast. I went up summer and national there was nothing then back to lamar around 3 and saw this blonde walking by the mapco w/glasses. I passed her and she didn't look, so I thought she wasn't a SW then I parked by the chicken place and she walked up to a truck and looked like she was getting in but then she just kept walking to the tattoo place right across the street. She never looked at traffic passing her. I gave up on lamar, headed home and seen a WSW on airways. Her name is sierra, late 30's red hair. Has a room at the econo and is only here on weekends. I dreamed she gave a good cbj for. 60 and for another jackson finished bbwcim. She is a little pricey but did good service. She doesn't date black guys and she has a phone, she has her act together, gave me a buisness card. No rush.

The Best
01-20-07, 12:30
That is why MPD changed to how they've worked in LR and Nashville.

It is on the front page of Memphis, TN unlock your filter for all posts at bottom of page.

Better yet I'll post them again...

I think there's a thread somewhere that explains how to participate in this hobby safely. I'm not sure exactly where it is though. One of the things is that you should never discuss money at the window of your vehicle. Ask the girl if she wants a ride. Let her get in. Once you're sure your not being followed by LE then start negotiations. I'm sure you know the rules. This is a good example of why you shouldn't drink and monger at the same time.

The Best
01-20-07, 12:41
Especially the new one----

23. THE PRETTIER she is , more likely she's LEO. Also LEO has used SW's and Mongers (get us 4-5 guys/girls for arrest and you don't go to jail) to "entice" others into a deal, take her or meet up and the All LEO Party awaits...
Thus read rule #14 and follow it always !!!!!!!!!!

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

Also read an earlier post of mine about the fake cop routine last month

and the badge differences... They are similar...

Peter_Girth
01-20-07, 12:46
I see the same BSW again and cars are circling like sharks to a baiting boat. But Im the only idiot that bites.

Red flag #1, unmarked cop cars circling the "SW".

I was very drunk by this time and pulled up......

Need I expand on this theme??

She said $40 for some head.

I follow her to the hotel spot, she then tells me to pull behind the hotel. I foolishly follow, she gets out of the car and suddenly I realize the mistake I have made. Cars come from no where circling me fast.

This is a scene straight from "Cops", that show where people's civil rights are violated to entertain the drooling, unwashed masses. When she offered to suck you off in exchange for .4, she made the offer of sex in exchange for monetary compensation. By pulling around to the back of the motel, you accepted. Case closed.

Glad you got off, but I wonder how the interest of "public safety" was served by letting someone who was, by their own admission, "very drunk" simply drive off. And what about the other poor suckers who got a free ride downtown because they were less well "connected"? Hardly seems fair to me, and maybe the poor sod's lawyers can make a case for "selective enforcement" of the prostitution and/or drunk driving laws.

Clubking01
01-21-07, 13:46
I took a run down Summer/National and Nutbush Saturday afternoon. At about 2 pm, it started raining a bit, but there was no visable action in any spot.

Finally, as I started to head back to a meeting, I saw Marie in the area of Holmes and Summer. Too late for me to stop.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Speedo4
01-21-07, 13:55
I took a run down Summer/National and Nutbush Saturday afternoon. At about 2 pm, it started raining a bit, but there was no visable action in any spot.

Finally, as I started to head back to a meeting, I saw Marie in the area of Holmes and Summer. Too late for me to stop.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!Marie is one of the best bargins out there. She really is a nice person but she get's a little off the wall sometimes. I still see her quite a bit but she's gotten to where she thinks I'm going to tip big everytime I see her. Great service, just tired of her asking for money. Stay safe out there, she got me stopped by the SCS dept the other day. Luckily they weren't MPD as they were just cruising themselves. Heavy LEO activity out there in that area.

Clubking01
01-21-07, 13:59
Marie is one of the best bargins out there. She really is a nice person but she get's a little off the wall sometimes. I still see her quite a bit but she's gotten to where she thinks I'm going to tip big everytime I see her. Great service, just tired of her asking for money. Stay safe out there, she got me stopped by the SCS dept the other day. Luckily they weren't MPD as they were just cruising themselves. Heavy LEO activity out there in that area.

Yeah, looks like Saturday was a big day for LEO, at least a half-dozen SW's picked up yesterday according to the Sheriff's website, including our old friend China and newcomer Satin:

Clubking01
01-21-07, 14:14
...Her name is sierra, late 30's red hair. Has a room at the econo and is only here on weekends. I dreamed she gave a good cbj for. 60 and for another jackson finished bbwcim. She is a little pricey but did good service. She doesn't date black guys and she has a phone, she has her act together, gave me a buisness card. No rush.

Sierra
Sierra has been making the Lamar rounds on Thursday and Friday (don't know about the weekends) the last few weeks.

She is quite brazen at times, actively waving and blowing kisses at passing vehicles. The last time I saw her however, she was just walking along, not trying to attract as much attenton.

Marie
I agree with Steve4, Marie provides excellent service and has a great personality, but her constant upsell is annoying. It has stopped me a couple of times from picking her up. She still thinks she should get escort prices, but the reality is she is that she is currently working the streets, not doing outcalls. She'll be the first to tell you that she used to run an escort service, so I guess she thinks it should earn her a few more $$ than other SW's.

Peter_Girth
01-21-07, 14:28
Yeah, looks like Saturday was a big day for LEO, at least a half-dozen SW's picked up yesterday according to the Sheriff's website, including our old friend China and newcomer Satin:

Looks like China has healed up a bit since her last ass-whipping. The newbie has a kind of hot, Goth look. I would not mind trying her out. Funny, the address given for her on the JSSI website looks like an industrial area on Google Maps. I know there used to be a little neighborhood back there, but it has long since been demolished.

Clubking01
01-21-07, 14:43
The newbie has a kind of hot, Goth look. I would not mind trying her out. Funny, the address given for her on the JSSI website looks like an industrial area on Google Maps. I know there used to be a little neighborhood back there, but it has long since been demolished.

Yeah, it was just that Goth look that attracted me originally. Despite the stern look in the photo, she is really quite friendly and actually has a great smile. Guess she's not smiling now though, sitting in the can untill a Monday court date.

Peter_Girth
01-21-07, 14:50
Yeah, it was just that Goth look that attracted me originally. Despite the stern look in the photo, she is really quite friendly and actually has a great smile. Guess she's not smiling now though, sitting in the can untill a Monday court date.

You know, they should SMILE for their mug shots. Seriously, it's free advertisment. But I imagine they are not in the best of spirits at the time. Strawberry did she she would not smile for her mug when I suggested that in another thread some time back.

I checked, Christy is still in, been there almost a month now. This is probably the first time her system has not been saturated with crack in years. Maybe they are feeding her good in there and she will put on a few pounds. She was looking pretty skinny the last time I saw her. Her bond is still $5k so she might be in there for a while yet, but I would not mind catching up to her after she gets out and before she gets back on the pipe.

P.S. Her court date is 2-15, they will probably cut her loose with time served. I might check the docket and just show up at the courthouse and see if she needs a ride home. Maybe take her for a little "ride" along the way. :-D

Giani
01-21-07, 20:32
This woman is GORGEOUS! I would love to hear if anyone has experience with Satin:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36075

Actually, she looks like a big bucks date.

Eager to hear if anyone has info on her. Do all your Memphis girls look like her??? ;-)

Thanks Clubkin01 for making the rest of the nation drool...

Giani

Speedo4
01-21-07, 20:32
Spotted Rayven out this eve. First time I've seen her in a long while. She was walking in her old neighborhood so not sure if she's moved again. Looked good thought. Had the wifey with me so couldn't stop and talk. Glad to see she's back working again. Very good service there and nice price... I agree with you guys, Satin looked pretty hot. May have to try that one.
China was great service when I tried her, but I'm afraid to go there again....
Stay safe, Saw LEO all over the northside again this eve...

Clubking01
01-21-07, 20:34
This woman is GORGEOUS! I would love to hear if anyone has experience with Satin:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36075

Actually, she looks like a big bucks date.

Eager to hear if anyone has info on her. Do all your Memphis girls look like her??? ;-)

Thanks Clubkin01 for making the rest of the nation drool...

Giani

See my Post #345....

Here's her mug profile:

Comcast1
01-21-07, 20:51
Spotted Rayven out this eve. First time I've seen her in a long while. She was walking in her old neighborhood so not sure if she's moved again. Looked good thought. Had the wifey with me so couldn't stop and talk. Glad to see she's back working again. Very good service there and nice price... I agree with you guys, Satin looked pretty hot. May have to try that one.
China was great service when I tried her, but I'm afraid to go there again....
Stay safe, Saw LEO all over the northside again this eve...Which Rayven? The one from Summer or Lamar?

Speedo4
01-21-07, 21:23
Which Rayven? The one from Summer or Lamar?The one from Summer with long strawberry colored hair.

PoppaDiddy
01-22-07, 00:12
I saw this on craigslist today, just wondering if anybody has gone this way yet? I'm curious as all hell, might hafta TOFTT. Be safe.

pops

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/266308604.html

Tech2600
01-22-07, 00:29
I met a girl named Shannon on National just north of Macon. bbbjcim for a jackson She was quite cute, young and an excellent performer. Does anyone know anything else about her?

Tech2600
01-22-07, 00:42
Can someone pm me her #?

Iceman61
01-22-07, 04:35
Yeah, looks like Saturday was a big day for LEO, at least a half-dozen SW's picked up yesterday according to the Sheriff's website, including our old friend China and newcomer Satin:I went out to see some sites Sat. but decided to hit the Computer Show up 1st. Did the Lamar/Summer/National ride but now I see why it was so barren. I might have to see if Satin can get in on a "work release" program ;-p

Clubking01
01-22-07, 20:58
I met a girl named Shannon on National just north of Macon. bbbjcim for a jackson She was quite cute, young and an excellent performer. Does anyone know anything else about her?

Shannon
Last fall, I had several encounters with Shannon. She is a pretty blonde who lives in the vicinity of National and Rockwood. The first time she was walking with a “dude”, and she had on a baseball cap, a big, oversized sweatshirt, and baggy blue jeans. As I passed, she gave me the nod, but I didn’t think much of it because I really couldn’t make out who, or what she was.

I decided to circle back and check out the situation again. As I came by the second time, the dude broke off and went in another direction, while Shannon stood over by the white picket fence on Farmville and National. I turned there and picked her up.

She had removed the hat to show some pretty blonde hair, and I got real good look at her. I believe she has a scar on her right cheek, but otherwise is quite cute. She told me she dressed like that and walked with the guy so that LEO would not recognize her. She said the guy, a skinny, white guy with a goatee, was her “protector”. Anyway, just like Tech2600 said, she provided a very good BBBJ for a jackson.

I caught up with her maybe 3-4 more times in Sept-Oct, but then lost track of her. I haven’t seen her since Halloween, when I tried to pick her up one afternoon, but she said she had just been robbed and had called the cops, and to come back later. Since then, I always have an eye open for her when I drive through the area but without any luck the last couple of months.

I’m glad to hear she’s still around. I used to catch her after work before the time change when it was still light out, but since it’s dark now, I wonder if she just doesn’t come out after sunset?

One negative. She said a good “friend” of hers was Shorty. So take that for what it’s worth, although I had no trouble with her of any kind on any of my encounters with her.

Clubking01
01-22-07, 20:59
Update on Satin
Looks like she made bail sometime Sunday, but blew off her Monday 9 am court date. The judge set a 2/22 court date for final forfeiture of the case and a warrant has been issued.

I hope this doesn’t mean she is going to skip town now, although that unfortunately now appears likely.

StreetPics
01-23-07, 01:35
Monday 11:30, 3:30, and 5:00 did a National/ Nutbush tour and didnt see a thing. Also went down Summer at 4:00 and again at 5:10.

Dead today.

Jon24
01-23-07, 08:18
Shannon
Last fall, I had several encounters with Shannon. She is a pretty blonde who lives in the vicinity of National and Rockwood. The first time she was walking with a “dude”, and she had on a baseball cap, a big, oversized sweatshirt, and baggy blue jeans. As I passed, she gave me the nod, but I didn’t think much of it because I really couldn’t make out who, or what she was.

I decided to circle back and check out the situation again. As I came by the second time, the dude broke off and went in another direction, while Shannon stood over by the white picket fence on Farmville and National. I turned there and picked her up.

She had removed the hat to show some pretty blonde hair, and I got real good look at her. I believe she has a scar on her right cheek, but otherwise is quite cute. She told me she dressed like that and walked with the guy so that LEO would not recognize her. She said the guy, a skinny, white guy with a goatee, was her “protector”. Anyway, just like Tech2600 said, she provided a very good BBBJ for a jackson.

I caught up with her maybe 3-4 more times in Sept-Oct, but then lost track of her. I haven’t seen her since Halloween, when I tried to pick her up one afternoon, but she said she had just been robbed and had called the cops, and to come back later. Since then, I always have an eye open for her when I drive through the area but without any luck the last couple of months.

I’m glad to hear she’s still around. I used to catch her after work before the time change when it was still light out, but since it’s dark now, I wonder if she just doesn’t come out after sunset?

One negative. She said a good “friend” of hers was Shorty. So take that for what it’s worth, although I had no trouble with her of any kind on any of my encounters with her.

I've posted pictures of Shannon back in September, see post #1503 from the Memphis General Reports section, dated 9-07-06.
Shannon won't give you any problems like Shorty did. Shannon's very straightup with respect to that, but she's not straight. The reason she's friends with Shorty is because she's bisexual and apparently Shorty and her used to have some fun times together. Not because she was some hardcore druggie or klepto.

Shannon's goatee-sporting "dude" is harmless also; he's tall, skinny and ugly-as-sin but is afraid of his own shadow (to be honest with you, I think he hangs with Shannon because she protects him, not the other way around).
I've always had great encounters with Shannon, and she's worth the price. She's always charged .2 for BBBJ or .3 for BBBJ w/CFS. She might ask for .4 or .5 for CFS, but that's only her opening bid.

She never has had a working phone, and is always randomly appearing; so don't ever count on seeing her when she says she's going to be somewhere.

Stay safe!

StreetPics
01-23-07, 19:28
Saw Shannon out this afternoon. She didn't last long.

Saw Sadie at Summer and Highland.

Two unknown to me Brunettes on National around 11:30 - 12:00.

#1 Short in a green jacket and yellow shirt.

#2 Taller in a blue jacket.

I am constantly looking for Marla or Wendy (National Wendy), but never see them. Can anyone pm me on a specific area? Thanks

Clubking01
01-23-07, 20:52
Thanks, Jon24, for the additional info on Shannon. I went back and looked at your post, and must have missed it the first time. Interesting story about the Lamar notel connection.

By the way, Tech2600 tipped me that it looked like she might be in jail. I checked it out and, sure enough, found her mug. She was arrested on Sunday. Anyway, she is still in custody (as of Tuesday), at least according to vinelink.com, on the following charge:

FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE W/O WARRANT

I don’t quite know what that charge is for exactly, but while the case has been disposed of, they are still holding her for some sort of extradition – but to where and for why, I don’t know.

Maybe vinelink.com still hasn't updated their site if TennTim saw her out this afternoon.

Comcast1
01-23-07, 23:14
Thanks, Jon24, for the additional info on Shannon. I went back and looked at your post, and must have missed it the first time. Interesting story about the Lamar notel connection.

By the way, Tech2600 tipped me that it looked like she might be in jail. I checked it out and, sure enough, found her mug. She was arrested on Sunday. Anyway, she is still in custody (as of Tuesday), at least according to vinelink.com, on the following charge:

I don’t quite know what that charge is for exactly, but while the case has been disposed of, they are still holding her for some sort of extradition – but to where and for why, I don’t know.

Maybe vinelink.com still hasn't updated their site if TennTim saw her out this afternoon.I just talked to a girl thats in jail with her & said that a new girl just came in here on a warrant for AGGRAVATED PROSTITUTION.She claims to be from Kansas City with a hold on her from Massachusetts.

StreetPics
01-23-07, 23:51

Maybe vinelink.com still hasn't updated their site if TennTim saw her out this afternoon.99% it was her. She had a blue hoody on so maybe I'm wrong. National near Vernon, about 3:15 this afternoon. Skinny guy about 10 yards away, in a green jacket.

StreetPics
01-24-07, 22:11
Saw Marla out today, but there was a lot of traffic and people around - outside washing cars etc.

I very rarely pick up, so was too nervous there were too many people around.

There was a dark colored unmarked LEO running around too.

The Best
01-25-07, 16:07
Aggravated Prostitution is a charge For Being HIV POSITIVE, Syphllis, or too many arrests and tested positive for STD's.

HOPE YOU WERE CBJ or CFS always !!!!!!!!!!!! If not- we prefer you not date our favorites cause we don't want our " Best Friend " to fall off.

I just talked to a girl thats in jail with her & said that a new girl just came in here on a warrant for AGGRAVATED PROSTITUTION.She claims to be from Kansas City with a hold on her from Massachusetts.
and

Shannon won't give you any problems like Shorty did.
I've always had great encounters with Shannon, and she's worth the price. She's always charged .2 for BBBJ or .3 for BBBJ w/CFS. She might ask for .4 or .5 for CFS, but that's only her opening bid.
Stay safe!

Member #4243
01-25-07, 16:48
Here's the jury instruction for this crime in Tennessee, gentlemen:

AGGRAVATED PROSTITUTION

Any person who commits the offense of aggravated prostitution is guilty of a crime.

For you to find the defendant guilty of this offense, the state must have proven beyond a reasonable doubt the existence of the following essential elements:

(1)(a) that the defendant engaged in sexual activity as a business; or
(b) that the defendant was an inmate in a house of prostitution; or
(c) that the defendant loitered in a public place for the purpose of being hired to engage in sexual activity;

and

(2) that the defendant was infected with HIV;

and

(3) that the defendant acted knowingly.

Clubking01
01-25-07, 19:06
Aggravated Prostitution is a charge For Being HIV POSITIVE, Syphllis, or too many arrests and tested positive for STD's.

HOPE YOU WERE CBJ or CFS always !!!!!!!!!!!! If not- we prefer you not date our favorites cause we don't want our " Best Friend " to fall off.

Shannon (Amy Sands) was not arrested for "Aggravated Prostitution ". The charge was "Fugitive from Justice W/O Warrant". You can check it out at the Sheriff's web site. According to vinelink.com, she is still in custody.

Now whether this applies to a separate charge in another state is a different story.

Other than this charge, it appears she has a clean record in Memphis/Shelby County.

Spicy Dreams
01-25-07, 19:21
For those wondering what might've happened to Strawberrie/Remy after her recent shenanigans on CL, it seems she turned up at Hotel 201 yesterday safe and sound. However, the guy snapping her pic must not have used a squeaky toy prop, as she looks like she could stare down a cobra.

Jon24
01-25-07, 21:02
Saw Shannon out this afternoon. She didn't last long.

Saw Sadie at Summer and Highland.

Two unknown to me Brunettes on National around 11:30 - 12:00.

#1 Short in a green jacket and yellow shirt.

#2 Taller in a blue jacket.

I am constantly looking for Marla or Wendy (National Wendy), but never see them. Can anyone pm me on a specific area? Thanks

National Wendy just returned from visiting her mother; she was gone for a couple of weeks so that's why she hasn't been spotted in a while. I did track her down today though between National & Holmes on one of my back-street strolls.
She doesn't do much strolling on National nowadays; she's afraid of the cops. But once rent is due, she'll be back out there I'm sure.
She's going to try and get a room at a boarding house so she doesn't have to put up with the constant hassle of the cops at the house she stays at now.

Stay safe!

Monger King
01-26-07, 13:46
Looks as if all that she should have just stayed with the regulars. I guess she got greedy and wanted more but I hate that because was running shit! But I don't like her attitude.

Comcast1
01-26-07, 15:29
I went over on Summer today & didn't see much a bsw that was half way decent.Then all of a sudden I see Destiny walking up Lester to Summer until she gets to the mechanic shop on the corner.She walks up on this guy & they started fighting.YOU REALLY HAD TO BE THERE BUT HERE ARE THE PICS.

Comcast1
01-26-07, 15:34
Sorry I could'nt get the pics in order.It so funny.

Comcast1
01-26-07, 15:37
Now its over.

Spicy Dreams
01-26-07, 17:44
Update on Satin
Looks like she made bail sometime Sunday, but blew off her Monday 9 am court date. The judge set a 2/22 court date for final forfeiture of the case and a warrant has been issued.
I hope this doesn’t mean she is going to skip town now, although that unfortunately now appears likely.

It looks like Satin got picked up again yesterday evening. I guess she strolls instead of working for a service because of a serious habit, but it's still a bit surprising to see a young girl who looks that good (every town has a few) working the same level as the hordes of leather faced street urchins.

mat2817
01-26-07, 18:27
Now that is funny

Now its over.

Junky11
01-26-07, 20:00
Now its over.

God, I hate pimps.

Clubking01
01-26-07, 22:24
The weather was mild and warm in the sun, so I took a cruise down Lamar today at lunch.

I saw Sierra walking around and finally taking off her coat and putting it in her truck near the BK. She then walked north toward the Mapco. On my second pass, she was gone.

Down by the union hall, I saw Jessica, who a bit later, jumped in her car and went over to the BK, and started walking around there.

Also down by the notels south of the union hall, I saw the blonde that Slove had pics of in his post # 347. She was walking in the parking lot of the Crown and then on the median in front of the Mexican store.

I made a couple more passes, and on my way back to work, caught a glimpse of Chloe on the side street by the Ashley warehouse, talking to a monger in his car. She looked good, with a short jacket, blue jeans and boots on today.

Clubking01
01-26-07, 22:27
It looks like Satin got picked up again yesterday evening. I guess she strolls instead of working for a service because of a serious habit, but it's still a bit surprising to see a young girl who looks that good (every town has a few) working the same level as the hordes of leather faced street urchins.

Yes, Satin got herself arrested again on Thursday. She had a court date Friday morning, on the bench warrant issued Monday. She was found guilty of prostitution near church/school (charge # 7200620) and was fined $1K.

Pretty high for a first offense, but the judge might've been P.O.'d that she skipped out on the first court date. She has a second charge pending (#7200753), but what it is exactly for has not yet appeared on the Shelby General Sessions web site.

According to vinelink.com, she is now out on bail as of tonight, and her outstanding warrant has been removed.

Shannon

This is confusing. We’ve had reports of Shannon on the street in her usual location, but vinelink.com still shows her in custody. The disposition of her charge at the Shelby General Sessions web site says:

DISM HOLD FOR EXTRADIT

This suggests that she is awaiting possible extradition somewhere, and ties into Slove’s earlier report about her (or some other girl) possibly being in the can over an Aggravated Prostitution charge in another state.

Then again, we’ve had reports that she is back out on the street. Vinelink.com is usually very reliable with regard to its updates because one of its purposes is to keep victims and families of victims updated on the status of alleged offenders. You can even register for notification of when the offender is released from jail, and the system will call you with an automated message to inform you that they are back out on the street.

So I guess we’ll have to wait and see on this one.

China

She’s still in jail awaiting a 1/31/07 court date for Prostitution near a church/school. She was arrested back on 1/20/07, so she’s already had an extended stay at 201 Poplar.

Cat Daddy #2
01-26-07, 23:02
The weather was mild and warm in the sun, so I took a cruise down Lamar today at lunch.

I saw Sierra walking around and finally taking off her coat and putting it in her truck near the BK. She then walked north toward the Mapco. On my second pass, she was gone.

Down by the union hall, I saw Jessica, who a bit later, jumped in her car and went over to the BK, and started walking around there.

Also down by the notels south of the union hall, I saw the blonde that Slove had pics of in his post # 347. She was walking in the parking lot of the Crown and then on the median in front of the Mexican store.

I made a couple more passes, and on my way back to work, caught a glimpse of Chloe on the side street by the Ashley warehouse, talking to a monger in his car. She looked good, with a short jacket, blue jeans and boots on today.

I was aout and about on Lamar today about 1:30 p.m. I saw Chloe, Ginger was walking near Liverpool. Champagne was not far from her walking the same stroll. Then down the street was the girl in post #347 that Slove was got pics. of. I had a gut feeling she was with Champagne so I called and had her call her partner in crime. She met me at a notel while Champagne and her pimp waited on her outside the room in his car. Her name is Terri and she is a pretty nice girl. I notice where she had a black eye recently but was healed by now. I got a cbj and fs for 70 bones plus room( which all of this happen in my dreams). She moaned a lot while I was feeding her that meat in her pussy. All in all not a bad time. I would repeat but only after looking to see what else is available.

Giani
01-27-07, 10:58
Thanks Slove for your remarkable documentary of violent interactions between a pimp and an SW. It is however depressing to me that some mongers think it is humerous to see SWs being beaten by pimps. I mean, cum'on... these girls are in dire straits, but still are fellow humans. We have all met and enjoyed SWs who do in fact have sweet hearts. Even those who have ripped me off have serious extenuating circumstances and retain some goodness in their souls.

It seems to me we mongers, out of enlightened self interest, will do what we can to protect these street girls. Laughing at them being beated on the street will hardly make our interactions more enjoyable.

Is this empathy with girls who experience the more violent aspects of SW street life misplaced? Here in Cincinnati, one of the sweetest of the SWs had her head split with a hatchet, almost certainly by a pissed off pimp. I understand the tendency to be impersonal with SWs, but... Is this beating really funny?

OK, off my soapbox.

Giani

Sorry I could'nt get the pics in order.It so funny.

Clubking01
01-27-07, 12:07
I was aout and about on Lamar today about 1:30 p.m. I saw Chloe, Ginger was walking near Liverpool. Champagne was not far from her walking the same stroll. Then down the street was the girl in post #347 that Slove was got pics. of. I had a gut feeling she was with Champagne so I called and had her call her partner in crime. She met me at a notel while Champagne and her pimp waited on her outside the room in his car. Her name is Terri and she is a pretty nice girl. I notice where she had a black eye recently but was healed by now. I got a cbj and fs for 70 bones plus room( which all of this happen in my dreams). She moaned a lot while I was feeding her that meat in her pussy. All in all not a bad time. I would repeat but only after looking to see what else is available.

Could this be Terri? Maybe Cat Daddy can confirm, it looks a lot like the blonde on Lamar to me.

NOTE: I took the liberty of copying one of Slove's pics for comparative purposes.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/269046989.html

Comcast1
01-27-07, 16:54
Thanks Slove for your remarkable documentary of violent interactions between a pimp and an SW. It is however depressing to me that some mongers think it is humerous to see SWs being beaten by pimps. I mean, cum'on... these girls are in dire straits, but still are fellow humans. We have all met and enjoyed SWs who do in fact have sweet hearts. Even those who have ripped me off have serious extenuating circumstances and retain some goodness in their souls.

It seems to me we mongers, out of enlightened self interest, will do what we can to protect these street girls. Laughing at them being beated on the street will hardly make our interactions more enjoyable.

Is this empathy with girls who experience the more violent aspects of SW street life misplaced? Here in Cincinnati, one of the sweetest of the SWs had her head split with a hatchet, almost certainly by a pissed off pimp. I understand the tendency to be impersonal with SWs, but... Is this beating really funny?

OK, off my soapbox.

GianiIf you were there to see it from beginning to end.She started it all the way.Destiny walked up on the guy while he was fixing on a car & whatever she said they started fighting.Trust me when I say this girl never ran nor backed down NOR DID SHE GET HER ASS KICKED.When I say this girl is "no coward".Standing toe to toe with this guy I mean it was like two men fighting.She doesn't even fight like a girl & then "round two" she ran up for some more actually I thought he might need some help for a minute.It was 3 other mechanics trying to break it up but there was no need.You would have been proud of this girl.I had my camera but if I had my camcorder I could have put that fight on pay-per-view for $29.99. Destiny have my respect with her performance;she has heart.

Comcast1
01-28-07, 00:55
LEonardo was out hard & heavy tonite.They got Marla with a few others.

Spicy Dreams
01-28-07, 00:56
She has a Winona Ryder-ish look.

The Realest
01-28-07, 02:10
She has a Winona Ryder-ish look.What area do she in?

Cntryboy
01-28-07, 04:21
Britney makes me want to take a trip to TN and hook up with her.

PsyberZombie
01-28-07, 09:58
Is this empathy with girls who experience the more violent aspects of SW street life misplaced?

It is .... these girls deserve absolutely NO sympathy because every bad thing that happens
to them , they've brought on to themselves

► They are liars , psychopaths , drug addicts , alcoholics & thieves

► As this particular case as well as many others show , they can be just as if not more
violent than the pimps and johns they deal with

► They make babies and abandon them for YOU , the taxpayer to pay for and raise .
The more clever ones cheat the welfare & / or disability systems that you also pay for

► They bring misery to their families and every·one even remotely associated with them

So while it's in our best interests to treat them nicely when we're in a one·on·one
situation with them , it's a total waste of time and tears to sympathize with their plights

.... even with the ones you think you 'know' and are 'friends' with . As some·one
once pointed out to me , if you think yer 'close' to one these girls , try showing up
with·out any money and see what kind of reaction you get

Cat Daddy #2
01-28-07, 10:47
Could this be Terri? Maybe Cat Daddy can confirm, it looks a lot like the blonde on Lamar to me.

NOTE: I took the liberty of copying one of Slove's pics for comparative purposes.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/269046989.html

That is Terri CK? I looked at the phone no. in her ad and it"s the same no. she gave me on Friday. I talked with her last night and she did confirm that it is her. Not a bad girl or bad service however I do believe it would be better if she didn"t have a pimp.

Beereal
01-28-07, 10:59
It is .... these girls deserve absolutely NO sympathy because every bad thing that happens
to them , they've brought on to themselves

► As this particular case as well as many others show , they can be just as if not more
violent than the pimps and johns they deal with

► They make babies and abandon them for YOU , the taxpayer to pay for and raise .
The more clever ones cheat the welfare & / or disability systems that you also pay for

► They bring misery to their families and every·one even remotely associated with them

So while it's in our best interests to treat them nicely when we're in a one·on·one
situation with them , it's a total waste of time and tears to sympathize with their plights

.... even with the ones you think you 'know' and are 'friends' with . As some·one
once pointed out to me , if you think yer 'close' to one these girls , try showing up
with·out any money and see what kind of reaction you get

Wow, how incredibly judgmental of you.

Speaking of bringing misery to ones family, how about the day YOUR mugshot shows up somewhere because you are out patroling the streets looking to have sex with one of these girls?

Speaking of liars, do you tell your wife or girlfriend that you are a professional John? How about your kids?

What about ......"In that time , I spent $$ 6400 on 61 'Dates' with 22 different women — an average of
one date every 5.4 days"

Think that money could have been better spent?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Peter_Girth
01-28-07, 16:09
She has a Winona Ryder-ish look.

Well, they threw the book at her, she's in on a $10k bond, non-releasable until after her arraignment. Unfortunately, for us anyway, the only thing they did NOT charge her with was prostitution. And no priors on her either, $10k for her first offense, she made the first one count.

Looks like she could have benefited from reading the Rules of Mongering though. What let the proverbial camel's nose under the edge of the tent looks to be a failure to signal a turn. Rule# 10 would have saved her a trip to 201 Poplar and $10k. Surely a rule to live by.

Peter_Girth
01-28-07, 16:16
However, the guy snapping her pic must not have used a squeaky toy prop, as she looks like she could stare down a cobra.

No shit, she does have the "Stare of Death" going, doesn't she?? Too bad, she gets lots of "exposure" from their website, a nice smile would go a long way.

Peter_Girth
01-28-07, 16:22
Now its over.

Slove, you need to go to work for the local ****-rag newspaper, or one of the TV stations. That was a hoot. I would carry a camcorder around with me, except it would probably get ripped off and traded for $5 worth of crack. Although moments like that are pretty rare, it would still make good fodder for YouTube.

PsyberZombie
01-28-07, 17:05
Wow, how incredibly judgmental of you....

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I'm not saying any·one should 'cast stones' at them

I'm just saying don't waste your sympathy on them , that's all ....

Sexmoron
01-28-07, 18:35
According to vinelink.com, she is now out on bail as of tonight, and her outstanding warrant has been removed.

How do you get your information off of Vinelink? It seems you have to know their full names or offender ID to access the database.

WebDog
01-28-07, 19:38
So while it's in our best interests to treat them nicely when we're in a one·on·one situation with them , it's a total waste of time and tears to sympathize with their plights.... even with the ones you think you 'know' and are 'friends' with . As some·one once pointed out to me , if you think yer 'close' to one these girls , try showing up with·out any money and see what kind of reaction you get
Was looking at this thread for a different reason, but have to acknowledge -- truer words are rarely written. Judgmental or not, you'd be a fool to assume differently.

Clubking01
01-28-07, 20:22
How do you get your information off of Vinelink? It seems you have to know their full names or offender ID to access the database.

Yes, unfortunately, you do need a first and last name, or an offender ID. You can get this information at the sheriff's web site, if you see it before the offender makes bail. If you are looking for someone already in jail and not sure of their name, you won't be able to find out their situation.

Seven Inch
01-28-07, 23:48
Saw this on CL:

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/269909758.html

Text (in case it gets deleted):

Re: where is natalie? - m4w - 47

Natalie is in jail. She was working on summer ave. Near white station and was picked up for aggravated prostitution. She is hiv+ and there is a record of it, so it was aggravated. I know a few friends of hers and I believe she got really bad into meth and was working without 'protection'. If anyone sees her out don't pick her up. She is pretty far gone. I think this time she will be in jail for a while though.

Best of luck and stay safe.

Clubking01
01-29-07, 12:00
Saw this on CL:

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/269909758.html

Text (in case it gets deleted):

Re: where is natalie? - m4w - 47

Natalie is in jail. She was working on summer ave. Near white station and was picked up for aggravated prostitution. She is hiv+ and there is a record of it, so it was aggravated. I know a few friends of hers and I believe she got really bad into meth and was working without 'protection'. If anyone sees her out don't pick her up. She is pretty far gone. I think this time she will be in jail for a while though.

Best of luck and stay safe.

Be careful with reports placed on CL, there are at least a couple of people who have a grudge (justified or not, I don't know) against Natalie.

For the record, I checked the various web sites and there is not only no record of Natalie (Crystal Green) being arrested for Aggravated Prostitution, or that she is even in custody.

Orlando J
01-29-07, 17:21
I am from Orlando board. I read about some traveler girls from Memphis so I was reading your board. Could you pm me or post your sheriff’s site?

You have great reporters, great board.

Yes, unfortunately, you do need a first and last name, or an offender ID. You can get this information at the sheriff's web site, if you see it before the offender makes bail. If you are looking for someone already in jail and not sure of their name, you won't be able to find out their situation.

Iceman61
01-30-07, 01:29
Be careful with reports placed on CL, there are at least a couple of people who have a grudge (justified or not, I don't know) against Natalie.

For the record, I checked the various web sites and there is not only no record of Natalie (Crystal Green) being arrested for Aggravated Prostitution, or that she is even in custody.Great observation CK. I thought the same thing when I read it & thats why I didn't even give it a 2nd thought. (although I'll keep it in mind) It seems there is a war starting up again on CL with providers & patrons anyway. Last week someone was targeting Scarlett. This week it's a random crap shoot. Most of the time it's all BS but it's always better to be on the safe side .

And don't forget the Hobbist's Rules!

Dirk 1123
01-30-07, 10:41
Yeah I dreamed of her Saturday morning. She told me her name was "Naomi". She was caught at Bellvue area.

Clubking01
01-30-07, 12:29
I am from Orlando board. I read about some traveler girls from Memphis so I was reading your board. Could you pm me or post your sheriff’s site?

You have great reporters, great board.See my post #2210 from 1/23/07 in the "General Reports" section for all of the relevant links.

Jon24
01-30-07, 20:08
As a follow-up to my previous post regarding Heather (Castro), it appears she will not be joining the streets for a very long time (thankfully!!!)
She was sentenced to 3 years for the cocaine charges; however, the murder issue is still a sticky one.

The guy known as "RoRo" or Roosevelt (his real name) who likely committed the murder has not gotten pinned yet because Heather seems to be keeping her mouth shut regarding it.

Brandon Fitzpatrick, Heather's "'hood husband" who was also charged on the cocaine (w/intent) apparently escaped within a very short period of time, but was picked back up on Nov 9th. And now is facing Escape from Felony Incarceration w/$100,000 bond.

His cases regarding cocaine possession & intent have not yet been disposed.

I wonder if they allow conjugal visits between 2 inmates? If so, Heather and her 'hood hubby might make each other's time in the pokey a little more bearable.

Let's just hope in a couple of years when Heather gets out she finds a different planet to go to.

Orlando J
01-30-07, 22:38
Thanks Clubking01 also thanks for those pm'ed me especially Slove.

See my post #2210 from 1/23/07 in the "General Reports" section for all of the relevant links.My feelings and thoughts on sympathy (Crappy philosophy- y'all right);

I do not know how to explain this. I agree with these contradictory feelings and thoughts. The contradiction arises from feeling of sympathy with girls and thoughts of showing no sympathy. Personally I sympathize with most of these girls especially nice ones. However, what PsyberZombie says is unfortunately true with ~85% :).

It is .... these girls deserve absolutely NO sympathy because every bad thing that happens to them , they've brought on to themselves

► As this particular case as well as many others show, they can be just as if not more violent than the pimps and johns they deal with

► They make babies and abandon them for YOU , the taxpayer to pay for and raise. The more clever ones cheat the welfare & / or disability systems that you also pay for

► They bring misery to their families and every•one even remotely associated with them

So while it's in our best interests to treat them nicely when we're in a one•on•one

.... even with the ones you think you 'know' and are 'friends' with . As some•one
with•out any money and see what kind of reaction you get
If you were there to see it from beginning to end.She started it all the way.Destiny walked up on the guy while he was fixing on a car & whatever she said they started fighting.Trust me when I say this girl never ran nor backed down NOR DID SHE GET HER ASS KICKED.When I say this girl is "no coward".Standing toe to toe with this guy I mean it was like two men fighting.She doesn't even fight like a girl & then "round two" she ran up for some more actually I thought he might need some help for a minute.It was 3 other mechanics trying to break it up but there was no need.You would have been proud of this girl.I had my camera but if I had my camcorder I could have put that fight on pay-per-view for $29.99. Destiny have my respect with her performance;she has heart.

Ozark Man
01-31-07, 12:48
I do not know about the rest of you guys but am I just not looking in the rite places are has LEO run all the girls off of the streets?

I hope you all are having better luck and as always stay safe out their!

OZ

Jon24
01-31-07, 19:34
For those of you that ever dated Becky (Rebecca; see my previous posts and pictures), she is apparently living down outside Tupelo at present. She is trying her best to stay clean and get her life back on track; living with relatives out in the boonies where the lure of the drug scene is not so immediate.
But she still will date on occasion, and supposedly will be in town later this week at the house on Westover. Hopefully she's got a little meat back on her bones, but if I see her, I'll post. There's still no phone there, so you have to luck upon seeing her unfortunately.
Stay safe!

MrMister2345
02-01-07, 00:24
I was down National this morning. Nada. As I was passing the MAPCO at Orchi and Jackson saw a couple at the phone, it was a hispanic and a young girl, I wasn't sure of what to think, so I watched and slow drove by them and sort of got the nod from him and a smile from her, I drove by and turned around to make conversation, but I was beaten to them, . My question here is why would they both get in the vehicle? An help with this would be appreciated, she looked cood, short and young, didn't look stung out on drugs, but I could be mistaken.

Also what is the last word on Shannon? Is she still around? Or extidited? Wow that's heavy. Hahaha

Stay safe

Spicy Dreams
02-01-07, 05:37
Well, they threw the book at her, she's in on a $10k bond, non-releasable until after her arraignment. Unfortunately, for us anyway, the only thing they did NOT charge her with was prostitution. And no priors on her either, $10k for her first offense, she made the first one count.

Don't despair, she plays for pay. To find her priors (those recorded since reaching the age of 18, anyway) you have to search under "Brittnee." Spelling a girl's name the same way every time she's arrested isn't a priority with Shelby's boys in blue. As another example, if you look up Marla Rice (recently discussed), you'll find that about a third of the time they decided to call her "Maria Rice." Then there's what I saw several days ago, where they had two different women with the same mugshot! I just hope they're a bit tighter when it comes to teaching firearms safety.

Jon24
02-02-07, 11:16
I was down National this morning. Nada. As I was passing the MAPCO at Orchi and Jackson saw a couple at the phone, it was a hispanic and a young girl, I wasn't sure of what to think, so I watched and slow drove by them and sort of got the nod from him and a smile from her, I drove by and turned around to make conversation, but I was beaten to them, . My question here is why would they both get in the vehicle? An help with this would be appreciated, she looked cood, short and young, didn't look stung out on drugs, but I could be mistaken.

Also what is the last word on Shannon? Is she still around? Or extidited? Wow that's heavy. Hahaha

Stay safe

Chances are that it was someone they knew, or someone she had dated previously. It's a little more like a community in that area where people live or squat nearby, unlike Lamar where most of the girls commute to/from. There's also a lot of day-laborers in the area, and anything's possible when it comes to getting rides, etc. in that neck o' the woods.
Next time try and get a picture if you have a camera phone or give a bit more detail on the description including what she was wearing, etc., and it's likely that someone has some info on her.
Stay safe!

JohnUT1966
02-02-07, 16:19
I took a quick drive up and down Lamar about noon today. I did not see anyone. Of course I did not stop in the BK to look around because I was in a hurry. I hope to have more time next week.

Comcast1
02-02-07, 17:13
Rode down every street possible & nothing except Bellevue.One wsw but didn't know her so kept going.Does anybody know her?She looked kind of decent.

Jon24
02-02-07, 18:38
Rode down every street possible & nothing except Bellevue.One wsw but didn't know her so kept going.Does anybody know her?She looked kind of decent.

I saw her walking out there today also, and she's definitely new in my book. I would've taken one for the team, but she disappeared immediately after I spotted her.
She was either picked up or popped into one of those 2 Notels down the street from the carwash.
She was definitely one of the better looking girls in that area.
Stay safe!

Comcast1
02-02-07, 20:55
Just some more pics of marla since some monger ratted me out and told her they saw her pics on the net.(WE SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET SOCIETY)that just comes from being inexperienced.

Comcast1
02-02-07, 20:55
A couple more

Mister Balls
02-02-07, 22:27
I agree I dont really feel sympathy either.Regardless of if she started it or not.Even if she is a nice person and doesnt do all those things the zombie dude says,I dont feel bad for this reason and its funny nobody has noticed this.They like that stuff.They gravitate towards dudes like that.They want the pimps to pimp them,they want to get beat up.Its some twisted kind of mentality they have.For instance how many times have you picked up a sw and she was telling you(not in a sob story kind of way)how she got robbed or in a fight or her ass beat.Sometimes they kind of brag about that stuff.Its weird.So if they like that kind of thing well....I cant feel bad for them.I mean hell the ones who have pimps CHOOSE the pimp!

Thanks Clubking01 also thanks for those pm'ed me especially Slove.

My feelings and thoughts on sympathy (Crappy philosophy- y'all right);

I do not know how to explain this. I agree with these contradictory feelings and thoughts. The contradiction arises from feeling of sympathy with girls and thoughts of showing no sympathy. Personally I sympathize with most of these girls especially nice ones. However, what PsyberZombie says is unfortunately true with ~85% :).

Daddy Lows
02-03-07, 01:59
Slove,

Thanks for the hot pics of Marla's ass.

Peace

Orlando J
02-03-07, 10:57
Mister Balls,

Kind of got me wrong. I feel sympathy at first but after thinking over I realize what you, Zombie, others and my experiences tell me. This drives the contradiction. When I say 85% because, there's always good and bad.

Finally those choosing a pimp are not silly either. There are reasons. I could talk forever. Peace out J

I agree I dont really feel sympathy either.Regardless of if she started it or not.Even if she is a nice person and doesnt do all those things the zombie dude says,I dont feel bad for this reason and its funny nobody has noticed this.They like that stuff.They gravitate towards dudes like that.They want the pimps to pimp them,they want to get beat up.Its some twisted kind of mentality they have.For instance how many times have you picked up a sw and she was telling you(not in a sob story kind of way)how she got robbed or in a fight or her ass beat.Sometimes they kind of brag about that stuff.Its weird.So if they like that kind of thing well....I cant feel bad for them.I mean hell the ones who have pimps CHOOSE the pimp!

Tommy Knocker6
02-03-07, 11:26
Slove,

Jackson should have a special section for "complete" sets of pics of a provider like you took.

The only thing missing from your series is an "in the pussy" set. But the quality of the pics--especialy those of her pussy are excellent! Makes me really want to take an ultralong drive to Memphis to visit Marla--blues, ribs, and pussy--what a combo. You should tell Marla not to be pissed at you--- "it pays to advertise." I sure want to fuck her if I ever get to Memphis again.

Keep up the good work.

Andrew1
02-03-07, 14:00
Just some more pics of marla since some monger ratted me out and told her they saw her pics on the net.(WE SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET SOCIETY)that just comes from being inexperienced.Amen to that. Everytime I whip out my camera, I hear 'you're gonna put it on the internet and make money'! . What a crock of sh*t. Don't ever tell them you saw pics, they freak out. Just messes it up for the rest of us who enjoy capturing those kodak moments.

Peter_Girth
02-03-07, 15:54
Don't despair, she plays for pay. To find her priors (those recorded since reaching the age of 18, anyway) you have to search under "Brittnee." Spelling a girl's name the same way every time she's arrested isn't a priority with Shelby's boys in blue.Hmmmm, hadn't thought of doing that. Good one. What I sometimes do is put their RNI in the "Arrest by RNI" search field, that will generally catch them all. But I did not do that with Brit(t)nee this time. Brain fart. I think it was last week when they had Strawberry booked in under a completely wrong name, but had her in by the correct RNI.

Brit(t)nee has her court date on Monday, but she is being held for arraignment. Otherwise I might stop by 201 Poplar and see if she needed a ride home. Good to know she does P4P, she's a real cutie.

Peter_Girth
02-03-07, 16:27
I just noticed today that Betty, a 40-something SW with a tight, 18 year old pussy, is in the can on an aggravated assault charge. She just resolved a coke bust about a month ago, and managed to avoid doing hard time.

She is not weathering all that well these days, she looks like 80 miles of bad road. She only looked like 40 miles of bad road last time I saw her.

Lee Co Man
02-03-07, 17:46
I'm from out of town. Does anyone have names and numbers of some of these clean sexy sw's you guys are talking about on here? I would appreciate a pm on any of these. I already have Bambi and Jenny's numbers, just looking for something different.

Thanks guys

Comcast1
02-03-07, 18:45
Saw her about 9am went to the spot for .15 plus room with a .5 tip for pics & PLEASE DON'T CURSE ME OUT!! Just not that much out there these days.

Comcast1
02-03-07, 18:49
Its all in the Tttle.

Comcast1
02-03-07, 18:54
This girl gave me one of the weirdest shows I've ever had but she takes care of her business very well besides of her addiction.

Comcast1
02-03-07, 21:06
Slove,

Jackson should have a special section for "complete" sets of pics of a provider like you took.

The only thing missing from your series is an "in the pussy" set. But the quality of the pics--especialy those of her pussy are excellent! Makes me really want to take an ultralong drive to Memphis to visit Marla--blues, ribs, and pussy--what a combo. You should tell Marla not to be pissed at you--- "it pays to advertise." I sure want to fuck her if I ever get to Memphis again.

Keep up the good work.Your request shall be answered but I talked to her and I got her to understand but its the simple fact that girls should not know everything about things like that.
THANKS SLOVE

Dataman
02-03-07, 21:43
I used to be entertained in lurking and posting on this board but lately with all the posting of photos of SWs and Pimps and LE, it's just getting a little much for me.

Those below with the woman with a horrible drug problem just helps show why the general public and city fathers have so much motivation to continue to work the streets to remove this type of activity. It does show how low humans can take themselves by addictions and control by others.

It may just be me but it is getting a little much to this guy.

Just my $.02,

Dataman

ILuvIt
02-03-07, 23:47
It would be pretty naive to think that these women were working just to pay the phone bill or to have a little spending money. I'd say that a conservative estimate of 80% are on drugs or have alcohol problems.

Mister Balls
02-04-07, 01:32
Wasnt disagreeing with you,just saying thats another reason some of them are out there doin whut they do and nobody brought it up.

Mister Balls,

Kind of got me wrong. I feel sympathy at first but after thinking over I realize what you, Zombie, others and my experiences tell me. This drives the contradiction. When I say 85% because, there's always good and bad.

Finally those choosing a pimp are not silly either. There are reasons. I could talk forever. Peace out J

Jon24
02-04-07, 09:53
These girls actually act surprised that thier pics are being shown on the internet? What the hell do they think they are for?? Its not like you're using a Polaroid..it's a digital camera isn't it?? IMO they are just acting dingy in case it bites them in the ass later somehow..they can say they didn't know -duuuh, lol.

Being one of the biggest hobbyists who is into taking and posting pics of these girls, I've only met very few SW's who weren't interested in drumming up "extra" business by having their pictures taken.
100% of the girls that I take photos of, they know that they're pics are going to be shown to others in order for them to "potentially get other business". If a girl doesn't want a pic taken, I never do.

I always ask them specifically if they want me to show them to others with the hope that the pics will get others to patronize her. And almost to the letter, they enthusiastically say "yes please". Maybe 10% of the time, the girls say no, and so I don't.

Sometimes they only want their pics taken with clothes on, but more often than not, they are happy to have pics with no clothes to "show off the goods".
I'll admit that the pics that Slove posted aren't my cup o' tea, but I'm sure to some, they're great.
But that's what this board is about. "To each their own", and if the girl wants pics like that taken, then great. I may not necessarily want to look at them, but I hope everyone encourages Slove and others to continue to post pics.
I've almost always gotten positive responses from the pics I post, despite some of the girls not being 10+ in looks.
But almost all these girls (if asked properly) would more than likely want their pics taken in order to get other business.
At least that's almost always been my experience.

Stay safe!

Orlando J
02-04-07, 15:26
I'll admit that the pics that Slove posted aren't my cup o' tea, but I'm sure to some, they're great.

But that's what this board is about. "To each their own", and if the girl wants pics like that taken, then great. I may not necessarily want to look at them, but I hope everyone encourages Slove and others to continue to post pics.You can say that again. Everyone has his own taste, view... opinion. The pictures Slove posted weren't my favorite. But I do encourage him and others to post and speak their mind. Some like young some like old. Some like it dirty some don't some like kinky...etc. There's a place for everyone.

Keep up the good work

Jackson is doing a great job. If someone’s taste and/or opinion is frustrating you simply add the member to the ignore list.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=ignore&match=all&titlesonly=0

Wasnt disagreeing with you,just saying thats another reason some of them are out there doin whut they do and nobody brought it up.I know bro. and how can you when I was calming things down by saying you are all right.

It's all good,

J

Giani
02-04-07, 15:47
Thanks Slove for your pix series of your acrobatic butter smoker!

Here is my favorite image of a "crackling" butter smoker from the web. You can see the heavy white smoke in the barrel of the pipe... She is about to "rush" into the pleasure zone.

I am not certain of the final end game of these girls who smoke this stuff, but in my experience, a little butter lubricates the action. On the other hand, serious need for more butter keeps them on the street. What's a guy to do???

Giani

This girl gave me one of the weirdest shows I've ever had but she takes care of her business very well besides of her addiction.

RegularGuy077
02-05-07, 09:41
Its all in the Tttle.
luv the prison tats.lol

Tommy Knocker6
02-05-07, 10:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Knocker6

Slove,

Keep up the good work.

Your request shall be answered but I talked to her and I got her to understand but its the simple fact that girls should not know everything about things like that.

THANKS SLOVE

GREAT to hear you got some sense in her head.

COMPLETELY agree that what's on the board should stay on the board--and not be relayed to the females' eyes or ears.

Anyone who repeats what's posted here to the women is a total FOOL. It's too bad they can't be banished from the board for stupidity.

TK

TK

Clubking01
02-05-07, 21:35
I think it was last week when they had Strawberry booked in under a completely wrong name, but had her in by the correct RNI.
Yeah, it is very strange that she has a long arrest record under one name, but is in jail right now under another name (with the same RNI). I wonder what's the story there?

By the way, she was just transferred last week from 201 to the Penal Farm.

Comcast1
02-05-07, 23:25
Yeah, it is very strange that she has a long arrest record under one name, but is in jail right now under another name (with the same RNI). I wonder what's the story there?

By the way, she was just transferred last week from 201 to the Penal Farm.
The name she is booked in now is her real name that is on her I.D. but the other one was an alias its just the truth caught up with her.

Mister Balls
02-06-07, 14:02
Went crusing lamar,ep last night not a sw to be seen except this fine thick dark skinned bsw.But I think I had her before on ep and she had an attitude then.Regardless the black and white were talking to her by the time I made another pass.A very boring night

Just Me 69
02-06-07, 17:19
Great pictures, my only question is: She was smoking crack with you in the room?

Wow, all the what if's come to mind.

Looks dangerous.

LostInMemphis
02-06-07, 17:42
Took a trip down Lamar today around lunch time...not a girl to be seen anywhere. I did see about 6 marked police cars , 3 over by the union hall and 3 not to far from the BK. No sw's anywhere.

Changed direction and did the national\macon loop..once again came up dry. Seen one pretty rough looking blonde sw, not my style.

Pulled over , whipped out the cellphone jumped on the net. Called Madison. First time I have ever seen her, but it was definately worth the 1.5. She looked good, smelled good, had a good personality, and rode me like she was in the bull riding olympics. Definately one of the better experiences I have had. She is definately on her game.

Lee Co Man
02-06-07, 19:04
What is Strawberry's deal? Is she bad news or something. I met her last summer in front of jp's chicken, wearing nothing more than bra and panties. Man she has a sexy body. Is she trouble or something?

Seven Inch
02-06-07, 21:55
Went crusing lamar,ep last night not a sw to be seen except this fine thick dark skinned bsw.But I think I had her before on ep and she had an attitude then.Regardless the black and white were talking to her by the time I made another pass.A very boring nightThere is a short (less than 5'5", short legs, long back), very thick but not fat BSW who works EP between the car wash & notels who has a bad attitude & will try to hustle you once she thinks she has you in a compromising position. Beware.

Slimjim44
02-07-07, 08:50
There is a short (less than 5'5", short legs, long back), very thick but not fat BSW who works EP between the car wash & notels who has a bad attitude & will try to hustle you once she thinks she has you in a compromising position. Beware.

7There was a BSW that went by Babydoll a few years back with that description, she would steal everything that wasn't attached and you wouldn't know it until she was gone.

Ozark Man
02-07-07, 15:12
Were on EP do the girls hang out guess I am looking in the wrong places and as for Lamar it has been dead of late.Any other Hobbyist know of any other hunting ground for a monger new to the area?

OZ

Cat Daddy #2
02-07-07, 16:50
Were on EP do the girls hang out guess I am looking in the wrong places and as for Lamar it has been dead of late.Any other Hobbyist know of any other hunting ground for a monger new to the area?

OZ

Between Autozone and Family Dollar you can find what you want if anything is out there.

Clubking01
02-07-07, 16:57
We may actually have a first here. I saw Champagne and the girl below walking on Lamar today near American Way. It may be the only time that there was an ‘actual’ picture posted on one of Champagne’s CL escort ads.

Clubking01
02-07-07, 17:16
What is Strawberry's deal? Is she bad news or something. I met her last summer in front of jp's chicken, wearing nothing more than bra and panties. Man she has a sexy body. Is she trouble or something?

I don’t think there are too many mongers out there who have a lot of bad things to say about Strawberrie. She provided good service and is also a good conversationalist, sometimes maybe too much. She also has been an occasional contributor on this board.

My encounters with her have always been good, but she does get arrested occasionally. This latest arrest is kind of mind-boggling though. First, all of her other arrests came under a different name in the General Sessions Court. This last arrest, apparently, came under her real name and was handled in Criminal Court. She is still in jail, now currently at the Penal Farm.

All in all, Strawberrie is much less trouble than several others that come to mind (China, Shorty, etc) and generally a good provider. I hope all works out for her in the long run.

Lee Co Man
02-07-07, 19:29
I don’t think there are too many mongers out there who have a lot of bad things to say about Strawberrie. She provided good service and is also a good conversationalist, sometimes maybe too much. She also has been an occasional contributor on this board.

My encounters with her have always been good, but she does get arrested occasionally. This latest arrest is kind of mind-boggling though. First, all of her other arrests came under a different name in the General Sessions Court. This last arrest, apparently, came under her real name and was handled in Criminal Court. She is still in jail, now currently at the Penal Farm.

All in all, Strawberrie is much less trouble than several others that come to mind (China, Shorty, etc) and generally a good provider. I hope all works out for her in the long run.Yeah I had a good time with her. She has a beautiful body. My only problem with her is that when i was daty and telling her how nice it was, she claimed men paid her $4 and up just to do that. I knew that had to be bullshit. Other than that, she was straight.

Ozark Man
02-08-07, 11:09
Strawberrrie is a fun one to be with just get past the slight upsale and she is good,I hope she is able to get out soon.

Catdaddy thanks for the info on EP stroll I will deff. check it out.I did make a run down Lamar around 2:30 yesterday but it was dry,Hope my fellow mongers are having better luck.

As awys guys be SAFE out their!

OZ

Nucks
02-08-07, 16:09
Anybody got any pics of Marie? Any other info. would be appreciated.

Bigwheeler1
02-08-07, 17:15
Hi all,

I'm kinda new to Memphis but I have always enjoyed meeting ladies the oldest way. But, I need some help. I was on Summer last night and saw a girl running across the street chased by a dude I later figured to be a cop. Then there were about eight cop cars. Are the cops that insterested in this stuff? Are there any things I can watch out for to keep from getting any of us caught by these dragons? I have been on Summer before and never had any problems.

Thanks

Ms Precious
02-09-07, 21:08
Lately Memphis has been swarming with leo I was riding down lamar the other day running some errands and leo was on lamar just posted so I rode on by them, then out of know where came three of them behind me and put the lights on but they didn't pull me over the got this other guy that was pretty weird bc he wasn't speeding it was almost like they were waiting on that car I dunno.

But I have been getting a bad feeling and will only date my regular clients bc I don't have a record and don't want one.

Xoxo,

Precious

Ms Precious
02-09-07, 21:36
Lately Memphis has been swarming with leo I was riding down lamar the other day running some errands and leo was on lamar just posted so I rode on by them, then out of know where came three of them behind me and put the lights on but they didn't pull me over the got this other guy that was pretty weird bc he wasn't speeding it was almost like they were waiting on that car I dunno.

But I have been getting a bad feeling and will only date my regular clients bc I don't have a record and don't want one.

Xoxo,

Precious

BootyCall
02-09-07, 22:14
About 4:3330 made a run on Summer the National onto Jackson, Chelsea, Orchi, Graham Westover then reverse route. Spend an hour looking. Nada Course it was sleeting but not that bad. I've been outta town 3-4 days weeks last 2 months. Been out of touch but reading the reports. Noticed that Kolby hadn't been on the porch. Anyone know what has happened to her. Has she moved or on vacation. Hanging out close to Vicksburg but haven't run across anything. If any of you fellows know of someone PM me will be leaving Thursday morning.
Thanks
BC

Clubking01
02-09-07, 23:04
Noticed that Kolby hadn't been on the porch. Anyone know what has happened to her. Has she moved or on vacation.
Thanks
BCBC,

I've been through the area about a half dozen times the last couple of weeks and she has never been on the porch. The only action I've seen from that house was about two weeks ago, when I saw a big rental truck either moving people in or out of the unit on the south side. There was no activity from the north side unit, where she stays (or stayed). That's all I know.

Monger King
02-10-07, 00:47
Have any of you had a chance with Jordon lately? And if so, how is her service? She looked fucking hott on her pics and have you tried her greek?

Clubking01
02-10-07, 09:56
I made a quick noon trip down Lamar Friday -- dead, except for a decent BSW I saw come out of one of the southern end notels as I turned around. The north end: BK, Mapco, and the northern notels, nothing out there.

Clubking01
02-10-07, 10:27
Hi all,

I'm kinda new to Memphis but I have always enjoyed meeting ladies the oldest way. But, I need some help. I was on Summer last night and saw a girl running across the street chased by a dude I later figured to be a cop. Then there were about eight cop cars. Are the cops that insterested in this stuff? Are there any things I can watch out for to keep from getting any of us caught by these dragons? I have been on Summer before and never had any problems.

ThanksOne of the strings in the Memphis Forum is titled "The Rules of Mongering". You might want to check it out. If you aren't already aware of many of them, they are worth looking over, for the most part.

The Summer/National area makes up the hub of the north end, although Jackson/Orchi and Nutbush can produce some gems. Areas west on Summer toward the bridge (Lester Ave, and then by the notels) are also active. Certain mongers can give you a better rundown on Nutbush, but I have noticed that almost anytime you see a girl walking through that area, if you make eye contact, they will date.

Lamar Ave. from I-240 south to Winchester makes up the south end, although there are stretches further west on Airways and EP/Bellevue. There are many other experienced mongers who can fill you in on that area much better than me.

Most of Lamar's action takes place at the area around Democrat (by the BK and the chicken place), then further south by the Gentlemen's club, and again further south by the union hall. In the warmer months, this used to be the prime place, but LE crackdowns and a changeover in the SW's, seems to have made this less attractive for streetwalking the street. This may change as spring approaches.

In the "old days", you could count on seeing girls walking this area (Diamond, Brandi, etc. come to mind). There are still girls around here (Chloe and Jessica on occasion), and also at the notels just south of here. Sometimes, you can find girls working out of these notels. As you drive through the lots, some will stand in the doorways. Be careful though, because undercover LE also like to drive through these lots.

You can also find Lamar girls further north around the Mapco and up toward American Way. The notel lot on the corner of Lamar and American Way is sometimes worth driving through, as girls are often sitting in the windows looking for customers.

As far as street observations, you may want to check out the sidestreets along the main drags (The Jon24 Principle). Many girls stay off the beaten path to avoid Uncle LEO. This is a good thing because it helps you to avoid them as well. There are many girls who need the $$ and if you approach slowly, they will wave you over. Watch out about going into any houses or buildings that they take you to, though. You never know who could be lurking there. If you're just looking for a BJ, you might just want to do "it" in the car. There are plenty of locations (of your choice) that you can go to to do that deed rather safely. You can almost always negotiate a good deal with these girls. Try to make eye contact. If they are dating, they will almost always let you know someway. If they are not, the'll most likely just ignore you.

On the main drags, there is increased police presence, mostly because its an easy way for the lazy LE to prop up their arrests. Rather than busting the drug dealers and thugs, they can grab a few SW's off the streets without exerting additional effort. It is also very hard for LE to completely "blanket" the town, so the advantage is to you, if you scope out a certain SW you wish to talk to. Just keep your eyes open around you as you make the approach.

There is a lot to be said for familiarity. If you find an SW you like, make sure you get digits. This makes it easier the next time you want to hook up. You can see her on the street, place a call, and meet her at the notel. The SW will recognize your car move off the beaten path to get your call.

This eliminates the riskiness of picking her up off the street. The downside is that the SW will now have your contact #. This could lead to annoying calls at awkward times.

The girls on the north end are generally of less quality than those on Lamar, in the sense of how they dress and look. That is reflected in the pricing. The Summer/Nutbush area is much cheaper than the Lamar area.

Maybe some other mongers will wish to build on some of these observations.

Happy and SAFE Hunting.

Iceman61
02-10-07, 14:51
Did a north end run 3 times last night Summer/National/Jackson at about 1am and saw one nice looking WSW in a brown coat out in front of the notels off Summer on the 2nd run. By the time I got turned around she was gone.

Lamar Ave. one BSW. Never made it to EP.

Peter_Girth
02-10-07, 15:31
It may just be me but it is getting a little much to this guy.
I'm certainly not a prude, the photo set was a HOOT. But the pic of her smoking while standing on her head made me think of something. What kind of shit would you be in if she popped an artery in her noggin while doing that?? Look at her there on her head with the pipe in her mouth. She is red as a beet in the face, her blood pressure must have been off the scale. How would you explain a cracked-up cadaver on the floor of a notel room YOU rented?? What would you do, just leave her there?? Call the manager and say "Hey, don't you guys clean these rooms, there's a dead body in this one"?? Tuck her into bed, make her look all peaceful and shit and then get the hell out of dodge?? Would the local "news" have a field day with this, and with YOU over that or what?? Man, it would be like a scene from Four Rooms, with the stereotypical Indian motel owner and shit. ;^) Just a thought.

Intelli Stud
02-11-07, 01:45
Up Jackson I spotted a WSW with a scarred eye. I've seen posts on her.

Was nice, asked 2 jacksons for a CBBJ.

I probably overpayed.

Admits to doing crack.

Monger King
02-11-07, 22:44
Does anyone no what happened to the WSW Brandy? She use to be on Elvis Presley and Bellvue, and she had a nice shape like a black girl with long brown curly hair.

Monger King
02-11-07, 22:52
Whatever happened 2 the WSW that stayed over by the railroad track in those apartments she was slim with big pretty blue eyes she had a male room mate they both seemed 2 be high off something and she had a few tattoes but I can't remember what they were. Anyways if you no who I'm talking about please let me have her contact. As well as libby with the teddy bear on her ass cheek tall and kinda slim WSW I thank she may have had a gold on her front tooth.

Monger King
02-11-07, 23:01
Who is the white chick with the big ass booty that stand in front of the Irish and her calves are big to. And she is fine ass hell short and super thick I wanna no who she is I want it for take out haha thats for damn sure. I would luv to daty her. Daty her front and her back. Dat_ ph

Ozark Man
02-12-07, 18:17
Made the Lamar lunch run saw only 1 wsw on Lamar @ getwell, She wanted 75 plus room,to much for my monday budgett.Made the summer national run and nothing I guess LEO has them all a little spooked and not coming out much just now. I really wish they would concentrate on the thieves and the dope dealers and quit harrassing the working girls. Any one got any good #s please PM them to me I would be happy to shop that way for a change.

As always guys be safe out their!

OZ

Monger King
02-13-07, 21:09
Do anybody no the WSW that stands in front of the irish she short and very thick big ass leggs and I mean her leggs are really thick o gosh they are and a big booty. And do any one no libby or how 2 contact her she has a tatto of a teddy bear on her butt and I thank a gold in her mouth and she is tall with brown hair. And last but not least the WSW brandy that use 2 walk elvis presley she was built like a blk chick. And the tall WSW that use 2 be at the notel on brooks by popeyes had word six tattoed on her arm. And she look like she was about six feet tall and her service was superb!

Gatordun
02-14-07, 11:27
I am comming to your town in a few weeks. Does anyone know when strawberrie is getting out of jail? Or if someone can tell me her real name or ID, I can look it up myself. I only know her as Remy. I saw her when she was in Orlando and had a great time. Too bad that everyone there was bashing her. All my reviews of her kept getting flagged.

Thanks

On Stroll
02-15-07, 11:14
She stays nn that street runs behind the Lamplighter. You can get one of the old hoes to go get her.

Monger King
02-15-07, 13:01
Is she still a SW or do she have a man now, I know she use to have a pimp. And is she still sexy or dne gone down and do you have her contact info.

Thanks again stroll

Monger King
02-15-07, 13:32
I'm telling yall that this is the same girl. This is her from 97' she is mixed her name is not rebecca her real name is crystal she is from st loius and she use 2 be back and forth she use 2 have a phat ass I haven't seen her in a while.

Monger King
02-15-07, 19:07
She use to be a stripper. I forgot what club but I thank it was on Winchester. I lost contact with her I meet her on mt. Moriah we did the do for free but shee was asking sum people for a few dollars she said she originally from New Orleans. I haven't seen her in awhile. Her name is also Brandy and she use to work at Sonics on Shelby Dr. The pics are kinda old a couple years not to good at what she do but she is pretty and a cute body. She call herself snow she use to have a little black sports car.

On Stroll
02-15-07, 19:12
Is she still a SW or do she have a man now, I know she use to have a pimp. And is she still sexy or dne gone down and do you have her contact info.

Thanks again strollNo contact info. She has big titties thats it. I wasn't impressed.

Monger King
02-15-07, 19:15
Maybe not the same one, but if you had pics it would help.

Cat Daddy #2
02-16-07, 00:07
I'm telling yall that this is the same girl. This is her from 97' she is mixed her name is not rebecca her real name is crystal she is from st loius and she use 2 be back and forth she use 2 have a phat ass I haven't seen her in a while.Yes I saw her tonight in one of the strip clubs working. She goes by Bermuda. She is still hott in my opinion with a nice ass. She does provide great service I must say.

Bob Krane
02-16-07, 03:02
Didn't she used to have an ad on CL a few months back? I think I hooked up with that girl before. Really nice ass if we're talking about the same chick.

Bob Krane
02-16-07, 03:16
I saw taht Brandy chick a couple of years ago on a trip up here when I was still living in Nashville. If we're talking about the same one, she's got long brown hair, right? I'd seen her in the past but she started to go down hill. You could tell. Probably cracked out or something because back in the day she used to be fine as hell. She used to look like low end escort material back in the day. I saw Libby 5 years ago. Haven't seen her since I got back or on the numerous trips from Nashville. That was a sexy piece of ass I agree and she was like Jeanie. All dreams came true with her.

Cat Daddy #2
02-16-07, 11:28
Didn't she used to have an ad on CL a few months back? I think I hooked up with that girl before. Really nice ass if we're talking about the same chick.Thats her and she still has an ad on CL. I wanted to see her last night but she could not leave the club. She has a sweet personality which goes a long way in my book.

Monger King
02-16-07, 12:27
Same person. This is her in 97. She had her hair cut short.

MemphisCruiser
02-16-07, 14:55
Thats her and she still has an ad on CL. I wanted to see her last night but she could not leave the club. She has a sweet personality which goes a long way in my book.Someone is posting on CL she is HIV+

Clubking01
02-16-07, 15:28
My first opportunity to check out Lamar in several days today.

Though it was cold, it was still sunny. I saw three BSW's hanging out between the Crown notel and the Notel 8.

As I made my last pass, I saw Chloe crossing under the Getwell overpass on Lamar.

Ozark Man
02-16-07, 18:38
Did a 10:00 am cruise down national and summer and did not see anything.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place on summer, some of you more seasoned mongers maybe can tell me the best places to cruise on summer and any other strolls in the area.

As always guys be safe out there!

OZ

Comcast1
02-16-07, 19:36
My first opportunity to check out Lamar in several days today.

Though it was cold, it was still sunny. I saw three BSW's hanging out between the Crown notel and the Notel 8.

As I made my last pass, I saw Chloe crossing under the Getwell overpass on Lamar.I rode down Lamar today & saw at least 7 or 8 sw including Jessica from CL. Most of them looked good too.It was a pretty good day out.

Andrew1
02-17-07, 12:48
Saw Mandy (from my previous post) at Highland and Park again around 7.30pm last night, but also saw another blonde wsw with her, waited until they split and picked the new one, lo and behold her name is also Mandy. Said she used to frequent over on Getwell... they both live in the area now, should see them out and about.... worth the stop..

Comcast1
02-18-07, 00:13
I got out for a little while today & rode down Lamar NADA.Cruised to Summer & spotted a wsw but couldn't remember her name but had good service from her.BBBJ & CFS for .20 plus room.If I see her again I promise to get her name but she usuall hangs out by trailer park area.She about 5'0 ,big tits,kinda thick with brown hair.

xryder
02-18-07, 03:01
Wow... I haven't seen beef curtains like that in a very long time.

I got out for a little while today & rode down Lamar NADA.Cruised to Summer & spotted a wsw but couldn't remember her name but had good service from her.BBBJ & CFS for .20 plus room.If I see her again I promise to get her name but she usuall hangs out by trailer park area.She about 5'0 ,big tits,kinda thick with brown hair.

Hieroglyphics
02-18-07, 06:14
I got out for a little while today & rode down Lamar NADA.Cruised to Summer & spotted a wsw but couldn't remember her name but had good service from her.BBBJ & CFS for .20 plus room.If I see her again I promise to get her name but she usuall hangs out by trailer park area.She about 5'0 ,big tits,kinda thick with brown hair.That shit is nasty.

Monger King
02-18-07, 12:58
And I thought Madison had the biggest ever. That girl look like hers just have evolved. Man that look good. I would love to dream of her, plus she not too costly.

Batman50
02-18-07, 13:34
Wow... I haven't seen beef curtains like that in a very long time.I don't care who you are. That's funny right there!

Peter_Girth
02-18-07, 16:30
Keep an eye peeled for Christy, it looks like they finally cut her loose with a $1k fine. She was in for about 6 weeks so maybe she put on a few pounds. She was getting really skinny and needed a few weeks in the can with three hots to get back in good form.

Ozark Man
02-19-07, 15:54
Met up with shanna in west memphis at the relax inn,older but petite and a good bit of fun for the donation in my dreams of course 40 and have your way.

As Always guys be carefull out their!

OZ

Lee Co Man
02-19-07, 18:57
I saw Bambi/Chloe walking down Lamar about 1230 this afternoon, turned around to get her and had about 3 cars on my tail. It was either leo or just some guys thinking the same thing I was. I passed her on this go around and when I came around again she was gone. Saw a bsw that looked pretty good down near Motel 8. She waved but I just kept going. I ended up calling a girl I know and just went to her house. Much safer.

Beereal
02-19-07, 20:33
I saw a fair skinned BSW on the east end of Lamar this afternoon wearing jeans and a jean jacket. REALLY REALLY cute in the face.
Anyone have any idea on who she is and possibly any contact info?

Iceman61
02-20-07, 12:38
Did the Lamar run a couple of times and on my 2nd pass I saw Bambi/Chloe walking down Lamar about noon. First past I noticed a couple of LEO's around but not close enuff to really worry with so I decided to swoop back & pick her up. My loss & someones gain, she was gone. Noticed a nice looking bsw walking towards Motel 8 & another close to BK.

Nothing by the time I got up to Summer/National but I only had time for one rushed pass by that time. Lots of traffic at the Notel areas though.

Be safe & keep your wits about you guys

Speedo4
02-20-07, 22:48
LOL - its looks like someone chewed up a whole bag of "big league chew" bubble gum and spit it between her legs. I have a pic of one who is even 'meatier' than that - someone was sending it around AOL awhile back. But geez I dont think I belong in this conversation though, do I? lmao ;)You're right. Looks like she dropped it in the dirt. I like to DATY but that almost makes me want to give it up... LOL.

Comcast1
02-21-07, 15:41
As soon as I arrived from tunica I saw a wsw named Star by the Dodges store.Looked o.k. so I gave it a shot.Went to spot & gave her .25 then got room.Here comes the bbbjcim.BJ was decent but I wore her mouth out she said but I was determined to bust one so she kept going while I took pics.She is a good sport though.I probably would try her again if I see her cause not one time did she complain about anything.

Comcast1
02-21-07, 15:43
A few more pics.

Iceman61
02-22-07, 02:22
Great pics Slove. I was kinda scared to open them after seeing the Fiona Flaps spread & smoking upside-down cake. Nice change of pace. LMAO

Comcast1
02-22-07, 08:59
Great pics Slove. I was kinda scared to open them after seeing the Fiona Flaps spread & smoking upside-down cake. Nice change of pace. LMAO
Well evrything in the world isn't always good;some is bad & ugly.THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY.So I still must let it be known.I don't mind the criticism cause it isn't the first and won't be the last.I love to hear what you guys have to say because I know some of my pics aren't appealing but I still must deliver them & take the bashing that comes with so its all in good fun though.Now since I said that her are some pics of Marla that I took the other day.

Iceman61
02-22-07, 11:11
Well evrything in the world isn't always good;some is bad & ugly.THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY.So I still must let it be known.I don't mind the criticism cause it isn't the first and won't be the last.I love to hear what you guys have to say because I know some of my pics aren't appealing but I still must deliver them & take the bashing that comes with so its all in good fun though.I didn't mean it as critcism at all. Your posts make me laugh at myself and some of the crazy stuff I've experienced in my in my own escapades. It's all in the name of getting laid & having fun.

Keep up the good work.

Nucks
02-22-07, 12:01
Well evrything in the world isn't always good;some is bad & ugly.THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY.So I still must let it be known.I don't mind the criticism cause it isn't the first and won't be the last.I love to hear what you guys have to say because I know some of my pics aren't appealing but I still must deliver them & take the bashing that comes with so its all in good fun though.Now since I said that her are some pics of Marla that I took the other day.

Don't worry about the bashing Slove. I once heard a fellow say that he would screw a cow if it wern't so far around to her mouth to kiss her. Another fellow said he would screw a snake if somebody would hold its head. So, to each his own. Keep sharing the info.

Cat Daddy #2
02-22-07, 20:18
About 12:00 noon today Lamar had a few sws out around the Budget Inn area. I saw 2 bsws get in the car with a monger and headed straight to notal. Bambi/Chloe was near the corner of Clearpool and Lamar. Saw Daisy at the corner Brooks and Millbranch. On EP I saw 2 bsws near the Skyway Motel. Called Marie(Gabby) and she wanted me to meet her at a local notel. I got there and got a room. She was acting funny and real high strung and asked me to give her 100 bones I countered with 60 bones. She would not accept it saying she was worth more and I reminded her she is not Gabby anymore but Marie. She left the room and drove off in her car.

Clubking01
02-22-07, 21:18
About 12:00 noon today Lamar had a few sws out around the Budget Inn area. I saw 2 bsws get in the car with a monger and headed straight to notal. Bambi/Chloe was near the corner of Clearpool and Lamar.

I must have been driving by just about the same time as you, CD. I saw Chloe get out of a monger's car on Clearpool, then right into another monger's car.

I also saw two BSW's in the Budget area, one was by the liqour store, the other walking toward Winchester down by the Super 8.

You would think with the weather so nice, there would've been more options. Maybe it was slow beacuse it was "Vice" Thursday --- we can hope it improves tomorrow.

By the way, Slove, nice job on the pics.

Comcast1
02-22-07, 23:35
I must have been driving by just about the same time as you, CD. I saw Chloe get out of a monger's car on Clearpool, then right into another monger's car.

I also saw two BSW's in the Budget area, one was by the liqour store, the other walking toward Winchester down by the Super 8.

You would think with the weather so nice, there would've been more options. Maybe it was slow beacuse it was "Vice" Thursday --- we can hope it improves tomorrow.

By the way, Slove, nice job on the pics.About 12:30 LE picked up all the girls but not for sure if they all rode to 201 but the light -skinned bsw from the crown inn for sure went for a ride.Pic-attached...I also saw Jessica and a few more out all loaded in 2 cop cars but I had to flee the scene.

Clubking01
02-23-07, 01:22
About 12:30 LE picked up all the girls but not for sure if they all rode to 201 but the light -skinned bsw from the crown inn for sure went for a ride.Pic-attached...I also saw Jessica and a few more out all loaded in 2 cop cars but I had to flee the scene.

Yeah, that's one of the BSW's I saw...she was the one by the liquor store. I must have seen them right before LEO swept in.

According to vinelink.com, Jessica was arrested but has already bonded out. Her court date is tomorrow (Friday) at 9 am.

Cat Daddy #2
02-23-07, 11:17
Yeah, that's one of the BSW's I saw...she was the one by the liquor store. I must have seen them right before LEO swept in.

According to vinelink.com, Jessica was arrested but has already bonded out. Her court date is tomorrow (Friday) at 9 am.

I am glad that I fled the area when I did. The one by the liquor was cute but 1 monger picked up both.

BootyCall
02-23-07, 12:08
Hey man I like all your pics just keep them cumming. Those who don't like don't have to look. I like'm all upside down or sspat in the face. Ole Jon posted some good ones today. If I had a camera and away to post I would do so. Keep'im coming.
BC

Iceman61
02-23-07, 14:30
Looks like I decided to drive the wrong scenic route yesterday. With all the LE activity on Lamar as I was sight seeing, I felt like I had walked into a shed with a wasp nest inside. I got there right when LE swooped in. LE followed me from Clearpool to Democrat so close I could almost read his lips in my rearview mirror.

Keep a clear head guys & stay safe.

Clubking01
02-23-07, 18:47
Man, if you haven't already done so, make sure you read Jon24's post #2274 in the "General Reports" section.

Nothing as spectacular to note, as I just took a drive through the Summer/National area at lunch. I did see Sadie walking north on Highland, across the street from Walgreens.

Further up on Nat near Mayfair, I went past a girl walking south on the west side of the street. I may wrong, but at a quick glance, it sure looked like Tabitha, of all people. She had on a red and white vertically striped top and white or light colored slacks.

Also, she wasn't wearing her trademark glasses. Unfortunately, by the time I turned around to get a second look, she was gone.

I think I remember a recent report from someone who saw her in this neck of the woods, so it just may have been her.

Maybe someone else saw her today?

Speedo4
02-24-07, 11:21
Jon24 surely found the diamond in the rough with his post. I had seen this girl walking and like Jon, wasn't sure what we had there or the opportunity for such a find. Guess you have to be a bit bolder to check them out. I saw one by Walgreens same day walking around the stores next to Walgreens. WSW with long dark hair and carrying a big pink handbag. Had pierced eyebrow and kept smiling like she wanted a ride. Looked very good, but I was a little skiddish over there since that is always where I have seen LE setting up. Should have offered her a ride at least but didn't think I needed any trouble that day.

I've got to listen to Jon and get off the main road and explore a little. If I ever find one that gives a rebate for DATY that looks that good I'll think I died and gone to heaven. Things really picked up this week in the area. As Jon said the north side is a good place to find some nice ones at a better deal.
Jon, you da man...
Stay safe...

Speedo4
02-24-07, 11:39
Well evrything in the world isn't always good;some is bad & ugly.THE GOOD,THE BAD,THE UGLY.So I still must let it be known.I don't mind the criticism cause it isn't the first and won't be the last.I love to hear what you guys have to say because I know some of my pics aren't appealing but I still must deliver them & take the bashing that comes with so its all in good fun though.Now since I said that her are some pics of Marla that I took the other day.Nice shots Slove. You're doing great and offering good info to the board. That's the best I seen of Marla lately. She had gotten pretty thin and looking rough.

Seven Inch
02-24-07, 13:54
Someone had a crazy good dream last night that an intelligent, sandy-streaked brunette, 37 y/o, 5'6" WSW named Jennifer (34-30 pudge from the pokey-34) took him to the notel on Jackson. She was no doubt high when he picked her up but very well spoken, clean and no scars or visible tats that he could see and a coal black 1.5" fleece adorning an ever-tight kitty that purred and meowed with enthusiasm. She said she was from Collierville (and this one he believed) but from his experiences almost all WSW's are somehow from Germantown or some other part of East Memphis... Yeah. Said she would still live there but she can't get what she wants in C'ville. Anyway, she could have passed for late 20's easily and her face was nearly as good as Katrina's (but with a tan, from the tanning bed!), so I would call her grill a 9.5 for her make & model. Honestly, she looked like a very well preserved suburban housewife who enjoys f*cking other men when her boyfriend/husband is at work. Said she had been sprung from the pokey in AR recently and this had contributed to her visible belly pudge (which to me is still sexy if a woman moves right). She didn't have blastin' junk in the trunk, but the amp was tuned just right & hit hard. Better than average for a middle aged caucasian woman.

She smelled fresh but insisted on taking a shower and he dreamed that she wanted to BBBJ as he lay in bed but he declined in favor of CBJ (4-5"down the hatch) then multiple positions and her begging him to hit it harder while he pulled her hair, doggystyle. Pop#1, shortly followed by pop#2 and an offer to hang out and go again at no charge. A few minutes later, missionary, followed by great SFX and her begging not to stop yet. Pop#3, ultra intense as all seven inches pushed past her cervix, nails digging into his back and shoulders amid gasps and screams as he drove her into the bed, experiencing euphoria for a few seconds.

Body, 7.

Oral technique, 7.5.

Overall dream, 9.5 (teeth scraped as she tried to deep throat).

As Jon, Slove and some of the others have said, there are some real gems out there, a far cry from the upselling and sub-par service that Lamar has come to be characterized by. If you haven't been exploring lately, please do. Before he dreamed of Jennifer @ 1.5 Andrew's, his mother's brother was all over Summer about midnight.

Stay safe fellas. 7

Jon24
02-25-07, 17:11
Someone had a crazy good dream last night that an intelligent, sandy-streaked brunette, 37 y/o, 5'6" WSW named Jennifer (34-30 pudge from the pokey-34) took him to the notel on Jackson. She was no doubt high when he picked her up but very well spoken, clean and no scars or visible tats that he could see and a coal black 1.5" fleece adorning an ever-tight kitty that purred and meowed with enthusiasm. She said she was from Collierville (and this one he believed) but from his experiences almost all WSW's are somehow from Germantown or some other part of East Memphis... Yeah. Said she would still live there but she can't get what she wants in C'ville. Anyway, she could have passed for late 20's easily and her face was nearly as good as Katrina's (but with a tan, from the tanning bed!), so I would call her grill a 9.5 for her make & model. Honestly, she looked like a very well preserved suburban housewife who enjoys f*cking other men when her boyfriend/husband is at work. Said she had been sprung from the pokey in AR recently and this had contributed to her visible belly pudge (which to me is still sexy if a woman moves right). She didn't have blastin' junk in the trunk, but the amp was tuned just right & hit hard. Better than average for a middle aged caucasian woman.

She smelled fresh but insisted on taking a shower and he dreamed that she wanted to BBBJ as he lay in bed but he declined in favor of CBJ (4-5"down the hatch) then multiple positions and her begging him to hit it harder while he pulled her hair, doggystyle. Pop#1, shortly followed by pop#2 and an offer to hang out and go again at no charge. A few minutes later, missionary, followed by great SFX and her begging not to stop yet. Pop#3, ultra intense as all seven inches pushed past her cervix, nails digging into his back and shoulders amid gasps and screams as he drove her into the bed, experiencing euphoria for a few seconds.

Body, 7.

Oral technique, 7.5.

Overall dream, 9.5 (teeth scraped as she tried to deep throat).

As Jon, Slove and some of the others have said, there are some real gems out there, a far cry from the upselling and sub-par service that Lamar has come to be characterized by. If you haven't been exploring lately, please do. Before he dreamed of Jennifer @ 1.5 Andrew's, his mother's brother was all over Summer about midnight.

Stay safe fellas. 7

Hi 7,
I had a shorter, but enjoyable session with her last year, and for those of you interested in Jennifer, I have pix posted of her in the General Reports section, #1312 (8/10/06).
You can see what 7 means by "the pudge", as well as the "suburban housewife" appeal.
Good to see she's back.
Stay safe!