PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36

Hentai
06-08-16, 11:48
Does anyone know the one with the big tits? I've seen her out before but by the time I could get turned around she's always gone.Last person I saw in the area with big tits was Tiffany. Been a couple of years though, I think. But I don't think it's her.

Mr Berserker
06-08-16, 12:08
That looks like Regina, at least that's what she told me her name was. Haven't seen her in a while and yes ever time I see her and get turned around she's gone.

KentMo63
06-08-16, 14:40
Some scenery from late spring.Most pics a bit blurry but the one in the green t-shirt and blue jean shorts and sandals Looks like Jennifer. The Italian beauty. She hangs with blonde Deborah. I have digits for Jennifer. Just PM me.

Big Shane
06-08-16, 15:19
Most pics a bit blurry but the one in the green t-shirt and blue jean shorts and sandals Looks like Jennifer. The Italian beauty. She hangs with blonde Deborah. I have digits for Jennifer. Just PM me.I don't think the green shirt girl is jennifer. I don't think her tits are that big. I've seen the big tits out before she's a little older. The only Tiffany that I've seen over that way was a little petite brunette who's been in just busted a couple of times. I miss seeing her she gave a good BJ.

KentMo63
06-08-16, 15:35
I don't think the green shirt girl is jennifer. I don't think her tits are that big. I've seen the big tits out before she's a little older. The only Tiffany that I've seen over that way was a little petite brunette who's been in just busted a couple of times. I miss seeing her she gave a good BJ.It may or may not b Jennifer but I still believe it is. Jennifer can full out a shirt or blouse. Maybe not DD but somewhere and the neighborhood. She's what I call 'healthy'. Oh. And Jennifer is 33.

BillyBubba
06-08-16, 15:49
Jen has little slinky like boobs probably her worst feature and she seems a little self conscious about them too but, I have seen her in certain shirts and bras that made her look much bigger than she really is.

And these pics are pretty blurry but I'm fairly sure that's not her, her legs are built different.

Big Shane
06-08-16, 15:57
It may or may not b Jennifer but I still believe it is. Jennifer can full out a shirt or blouse. Maybe not DD but somewhere and the neighborhood. She's what I call 'healthy'. Oh. And Jennifer is 33.I've never had a dream with jennifer. I've seen her several. If that's her I need to get on over there and play with those puppies.

RiceRice
06-08-16, 16:24
I've never had a dream with jennifer. I've seen her several. If that's her I need to get on over there and play with those puppies.Heard about the infamous Jennifer. Not had the chance to try her out though. I heard that her BJ skills are unmeasurable. I need to find out asap.

SearchNTurf
06-08-16, 17:53
I've never had a dream with jennifer. I've seen her several. If that's her I need to get on over there and play with those puppies.Jennifer gives one of the best BBBJ in town.

BillyBubba
06-08-16, 22:19
I looked at the picture a little closer and that's definitely not jennifer.

And yes her bjs are pretty damn good.

Good pussy too for that matter.

StreetPics
06-08-16, 22:54
Benn awhile since I've seen her. Pretty sure its not her though. Its hard to drive, take pics, and get a good look all at once.

Big Shane
06-09-16, 11:13
Benn awhile since I've seen her. Pretty sure its not her though. Its hard to drive, take pics, and get a good look all at once.So does anybody know who the juggs might belong too?

Big Shane
06-09-16, 11:25
Some scenery from late spring.The girl with the long brown hair is usually on national about every day during lunch hours. Never talked to her though.

BillyBubba
06-09-16, 15:29
I just noticed that every time pics are posted or specific streets are mentioned it gets very hot in that area.

The very day the last set of pics were posted here they rounded up a decent number of people.

You can go back and look at the records, it almost never fails to coincide.

Do what you will with that info just putting it out there.

StreetPics
06-09-16, 20:44
I just noticed that every time pics are posted or specific streets are mentioned it gets very hot in that area.

The very day the last set of pics were posted here they rounded up a decent number of people.

You can go back and look at the records, it almost never fails to coincide.

Do what you will with that info just putting it out there.I have been posting pics sporadically for years. I don't believe there is any correlation. If I did, I wouldn't post them.

BillyBubba
06-09-16, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IAmTheOnly1
06-09-16, 21:24
I have nothing but respect for you guys taking the chances that you do. It is one thing to meet a known provider somewhere but this is right out there. More power to ya!

KentMo63
06-09-16, 21:56
Not sure if any of you saw this but we were discussing Jennifer earlier and if that was her in one of the street scenery pics.

That might not have been her in THAT pic but she was definitely on the small screen today. She was one of at 13 prostitutes busted today by MPD / SCSO in a sting operation. The link is on the WMCTV5 website main page. There's a slideshow on there.

Be careful guys.

StreetPics
06-10-16, 07:19
LE sits on the strolls 8 hours a day.

They know who's who.

We drive thru maybe an hour a week at the most.

Garth Jr
06-10-16, 12:05
After hearing about the girl with pink hair, I had some time so I made a trip down yesterday. Went to Summer and national, nothing Lamar nothing, Airways nothing. Back to Summer and saw a hot little WSW in tight jeans carrying an orange purse she had legs and Azz to die for. Before I could make the turn one of you in a green pickup scooped her. Went down National and saw a very young looking BSW who gave a too obvious look. Passed. Took a side street and spotteda skinny BM with two girls one was pale white with black short hair and tattoos. Her thick azz and legs almost caused a wreck. Turned and gave her the look, she smiled but he shook his head. Damn she was hot. Back to Summer and saw the girl with the huge tits that was posted. Made the. Scoop did a cop check and they are amazing. She was clean and fresh but just to many strolls under her belt for me made an excuse and dropped her back. She took me to a notel off of Summer by the bridge and then offered a car date but I am picky I guess. Kinda regret it now. Several came out at dark but dissapeared quick. Went home frustrated but at least I didn't get stung.

BillyBubba
06-10-16, 15:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

BillyBubba posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jinxs
06-10-16, 17:29
New in town but just wanted to give a big shoutout to the local news stations for letting me know the spot to go and which girl is not related to Uncle LEO. LOL!

Emmitt2288
06-11-16, 11:14
Spied thin blondish pink haired girl on the east side of Summer Wednesday afternoon and scooped her up. She is a cute young thing that I have had and reported on about a month ago. I was in a hurry so I opted for a car date (something I usually don't do). We found a secluded spot and she gave me a dam good BBBJCIM. Damage was a respectable three Jacksons which would have gotten me FS as well if I had wanted it but in the car and pressed for time, I stuck to the BJ. This is the second time I have found her on the east side. Usually don't see much action down that way. If I see her again I will repeat. Hopefully will have more time and will get a room next time, as the sex is not bad either.

Happy hunting fellas.

Emmitt.

Shadow Stalker
06-11-16, 13:18
I was driving down Summer last tue or wed and saw this cute young blonde. She was more toward 40/240 near a school. Had on some tight jeans with holes in the legs. I pulled in the school to wait for her to get close and as I was waiting a grey pickup pulled up and she got in. Damn my luck, LOL. I tip my cap to the grey pickup.

Shadow Stalker
06-11-16, 13:20
Spied thin blondish pink haired girl on the east side of Summer Wednesday afternoon and scooped her up. She is a cute young thing that I have had and reported on about a month ago. I was in a hurry so I opted for a car date (something I usually don't do). We found a secluded spot and she gave me a dam good BBBJCIM. Damage was a respectable three Jacksons which would have gotten me FS as well if I had wanted it but in the car and pressed for time, I stuck to the BJ. This is the second time I have found her on the east side. Usually don't see much action down that way. If I see her again I will repeat. Hopefully will have more time and will get a room next time, as the sex is not bad either.

Happy hunting fellas.

Emmitt.Might be the girl I saw.

StreetPics
06-12-16, 20:49
3 jacksons for a car date? Man there should be some swinging from a chandelier in there somewhere!

There have been two reports lately with descriptions of other possible mongers vehicles in them. THINK about that before you post guys.

StreetPics
06-12-16, 22:35
Quite a few girls out enjoying the warm weather today.

Talked with Barbie. Said she lost her phone, but promised to call me soon. - How? I don't know. LOL.

Got a few pics for ya'll.

Hentai
06-13-16, 00:30

Talked with Barbie. Said she lost her phone, but promised to call me soon. - How? I don't know. LOL.

Got a few pics for ya'll.Saw the girl on the right on my way out. Wished I had waited 30 minutes and scooped her before my previous date with Kayla.

Garth Jr
06-13-16, 00:51
3 jacksons for a car date? Man there should be some swinging from a chandelier in there somewhere!

There have been two reports lately with descriptions of other possible mongers vehicles in them. THINK about that before you post guys.Good point.

Big Shane
06-13-16, 16:24

Got a few pics for ya'll.The girl in the right with red hair looks like Tiffany.

PunkedLife
06-13-16, 18:36
When you're a regular member your post & reports are pending until the administrator approves them. Mines were like that forever and even a short while after I became a senior member.How do you become one?

PunkedLife
06-13-16, 18:50
Hey guys I am stopping by for a night or two and would really appreciate any advice from the local mongers. I'm headed down south so if your ever down there I'll be definitely willing to reciprocate any help. Looking for some spinners or anything fairly young and attractive with good service. Some advice on places to lurk for some SW action would also be welcome. Thanks and safe mongering.

StreetPics
06-13-16, 19:51
The girl in the right with red hair looks like Tiffany.Not either of the two Tiffany's that I know. There may be more. I don't know who the one on the right is.

StreetPics
06-14-16, 00:12
Today, before the rain.

KinkyMemphism
06-14-16, 05:52
How do you become one?You have to post and post useful posts. After so many useful post you get senior status.

Glockman
06-14-16, 09:50
You have to post and post useful posts. After so many useful post you get senior status.Check his posts out. He became a senior yesterday with his post about Cherry Pie. That was eleven posts ago since yesterday, including the same four on this Board. For now, you have to have 25.

St Vitus
06-14-16, 16:50

Got a few pics for ya'll.Who is the girl in the left photo, blonde hair?

Maravich14
06-14-16, 17:49

Got a few pics for ya'll.If anyone figures out who the redhead is, let me know. Thanks guys.

Hentai
06-14-16, 19:34
Who is the girl in the left photo, blonde hair?That's Barbie.

Seven Inch
06-14-16, 23:36

Happy hunting fellas.

Emmitt.I saw the young blonde with pink when I was passing through that area one day last week. Glad to hear she's on the menu. 7.

SixFeet1
06-15-16, 11:02
I saw the young blonde with pink when I was passing through that area one day last week. Glad to hear she's on the menu. 7.She took a vacation downtown. Think she could be back out today or tomorrow.

Hentai
06-16-16, 00:05
Not sure if any of you saw this but we were discussing Jennifer earlier and if that was her in one of the street scenery pics.

That might not have been her in THAT pic but she was definitely on the small screen today. She was one of at 13 prostitutes busted today by MPD / SCSO in a sting operation. The link is on the WMCTV5 website main page. There's a slideshow on there.

Be careful guys.She was out walking tonight.

Secretshoppa
06-16-16, 17:16
I love SW's but I swear it's too fucking hot temp wise to pick something up. I bet any SW's pussy could smell like hot rotting tuna right now.

Hentai
06-16-16, 17:51
I love SW's but I swear it's too fucking hot temp wise to pick something up. I bet any SW's pussy could smell like hot rotting tuna right now.I like shower play. Good reason to get them in there! 😀.

ThomasBey
06-16-16, 22:47
She was out walking tonight.You think that she's working for LEO to get a more favorable sentence?

Emmitt2288
06-16-16, 22:50
I love SW's but I swear it's too fucking hot temp wise to pick something up. I bet any SW's pussy could smell like hot rotting tuna right now.I'm with ya dude!

Hentai
06-18-16, 13:58
You think that she's working for LEO to get a more favorable sentence?I would hope not.

Ds Tock
06-18-16, 19:29
I get off work around 12:30-2:00 am Every night and I drive down lamar on my way home. Its kind of a ritual of mine to start near american way and drive to winchester, turn around and go back a few times. I don't usually partake, but if I see something I like I may get a phone number. But last night LE was in full force stopping every car that turned around at a gas station or side road. I saw them question women at the Marathon gas station that werent even SW's they were just dressed like they were coming from the night clubs. Just saying watch your back out there.

LonelyMan5300
06-18-16, 21:55
I get off work around 12:30-2:00 am Every night and I drive down lamar on my way home. Its kind of a ritual of mine to start near american way and drive to winchester, turn around and go back a few times. I don't usually partake, but if I see something I like I may get a phone number. But last night LE was in full force stopping every car that turned around at a gas station or side road. I saw them question women at the Marathon gas station that werent even SW's they were just dressed like they were coming from the night clubs. Just saying watch your back out there.Thanks for the heads up.

GuyIntnForU
06-18-16, 23:20
Thanks for the heads up.Indeed -- thanks.

GuyIntnForU
06-18-16, 23:23
Saw cute doe-eyed WSW. She locked eyes for the confirm, but I don't know -- like others, the heat would make anyone look swarthy, but she looked fresh. Desc: spinner, large eye, short brown hair, white purse, pink top and denim shorts.

Anyone?

Hentai
06-19-16, 00:23
It's going to be a really hot summer. Think I'm going to stay in the shade.

LonelyMan5300
06-19-16, 16:54
It's going to be a really hot summer. Think I'm going to stay in the shade.Good choice I was out late last night and LEO was out on Macon and summer. It is very tense out there.

Hentai
06-19-16, 17:45
Good choice I was out late last night and LEO was out on Macon and summer. It is very tense out there.Same observation.

StreetPics
06-19-16, 17:52
LEO was everywhere on summer. Marked and unmarked. I even saw a unmarked pickup with someone pulled over.

In the past I have seen an explorer with MS tags too. There is no telling what they're driving.

Be careful.

SixFeet1
06-19-16, 19:19
LEO was everywhere on summer. Marked and unmarked. I even saw a unmarked pickup with someone pulled over.

In the past I have seen an explorer with MS tags too. There is no telling what they're driving.

Be careful.Black Dodge, regular cab with tinted windows.

StreetPics
06-19-16, 22:33
Black Dodge, regular cab with tinted windows.I may have seen it wrong. I thought it was a Ford, pretty sure it was extended cab too. May have been more than one.

BadLuckBryce
06-20-16, 15:46
How can I get in touch with a decent looking SW?

BadLuckBryce
06-20-16, 16:00
Message me if so I'm in town for a while and want to test the waters here in Memphis.

Glockman
06-20-16, 21:54
Message me if so I'm in town for a while and want to test the waters here in Memphis.Have you ever heard of the expression "pissin' in the wind? You'd best steer clear.

Secretshoppa
06-21-16, 08:32
Message me if so I'm in town for a while and want to test the waters here in Memphis.No we don't have numbers. TOFTT and go find some. Good luck don't get robbed or arrested and try some of Memphis's best BBQ while you're here.

Nirvana 1988
06-22-16, 16:57
So Monday I was at work, and I noticed a tall redhead at my job. After doing this for 6 years, I know a working girl when I see one. We talked for a bit, and she gave off a vibe while we talked without being direct, and I didn't want to straight up ask because I don't want to be wrong and possibly lose my job. But any ways she was tall, young, thin, redhead, big eyes and she told her name was Amanda. I took a picture but not a very good one. She had hair in a short ponytail.

Hentai
06-22-16, 20:05
So Monday I was at work, and I noticed a tall redhead at my job. After doing this for 6 years, I know a working girl when I see one. We talked for a bit, and she gave off a vibe while we talked without being direct, and I didn't want to straight up ask because I don't want to be wrong and possibly lose my job. But any ways she was tall, young, thin, redhead, big eyes and she told her name was Amanda. I took a picture but not a very good one. She had hair in a short ponytail.Hey, where have you been?

Nirvana 1988
06-22-16, 22:14
Hey, where have you been?I have been here, I post occasionally. Also my inbox has been full, you know any about the get together?

Nucks
06-23-16, 09:43
So Monday I was at work, and I noticed a tall redhead at my job. After doing this for 6 years, I know a working girl when I see one. We talked for a bit, and she gave off a vibe while we talked without being direct, and I didn't want to straight up ask because I don't want to be wrong and possibly lose my job. But any ways she was tall, young, thin, redhead, big eyes and she told her name was Amanda. I took a picture but not a very good one. She had hair in a short ponytail.Damn, Nirvana that's my sister. Just kidding dude. It looks like you used the same type camera some of the stores that have been robbed use. They show us a blurb and ask do you recognize this person. Thanks for the try.

Hentai
06-23-16, 09:56
I have been here, I post occasionally. Also my inbox has been full, you know any about the get together?Yeah, I'll be there.

Glockman
06-23-16, 10:17
So Monday I was at work, and I noticed a tall redhead at my job. After doing this for 6 years, I know a working girl when I see one. We talked for a bit, and she gave off a vibe while we talked without being direct, and I didn't want to straight up ask because I don't want to be wrong and possibly lose my job. But any ways she was tall, young, thin, redhead, big eyes and she told her name was Amanda. I took a picture but not a very good one. She had hair in a short ponytail.Damn my friend, you need a new camera. LOL.

BigMoney21
06-23-16, 18:37
Okay a while I visited why'all fair city and decided to hit up some SW spots to see what the Bluffs City has to offer. After going on the stroll I was gravely disappointed. I started off 1st by hitting up Mclamore (starting from Shell gas station) then I turned and checked the motels that are located on Bellvue and Elvis Presley dude it looked like a zombie apocalypse during the daytime and a cemetery during the nighttime. I drove straight through Elvis until I was in white haven. Checkout Perkins, Democrat and Lamar, Lamar ave in general white station and etc couldn't find nothing to spend a $20 on. I decided to leave South and East Memphis and go to North Memphis, I hitted up Hollywood, Chelsea, Douglas, Hyde park and even national. I couldn't find anything worth spending $10 on. Ok after talking to one of the local dope boys, I decided to try those spots after midnight man all I have to say is on that entire strip on Lamar I saw some only 3 SW'$ out working period and they gave me a $70 quote.

Secretshoppa
06-23-16, 19:42
Okay a while I visited why'all fair city and decided to hit up some SW spots to see what the Bluffs City has to offer. After going on the stroll I was gravely disappointed. I started off 1st by hitting up Mclamore (starting from Shell gas station) then I turned and checked the motels that are located on Bellvue and Elvis Presley dude it looked like a zombie apocalypse during the daytime and a cemetery during the nighttime. I drove straight through Elvis until I was in white haven. Checkout Perkins, Democrat and Lamar, Lamar ave in general white station and etc couldn't find nothing to spend a $20 on. I decided to leave South and East Memphis and go to North Memphis, I hitted up Hollywood, Chelsea, Douglas, Hyde park and even national. I couldn't find anything worth spending $10 on. Ok after talking to one of the local dope boys, I decided to try those spots after midnight man all I have to say is on that entire strip on Lamar I saw some only 3 SW'$ out working period and they gave me a $70 quote.BM21 if you're looking for the $20-$10 ho and one with quality Mem is not that kinda market anymore. It's not like the Bluff, AUC or Lakewood area's where you'd find true gems. It use to be an abundance before I moved to Atlanta years ago but since I've returned it's not.
If you were to find anything worthwhile it would take a shit load of gas and time to find it. You'll only get a zombies now for those prices and most of them are frugly as shit. UTR's are more prevalent here.

Iceman61
06-23-16, 21:25
So Monday I was at work, and I noticed a tall redhead at my job. After doing this for 6 years, I know a working girl when I see one. We talked for a bit, and she gave off a vibe while we talked without being direct, and I didn't want to straight up ask because I don't want to be wrong and possibly lose my job. But any ways she was tall, young, thin, redhead, big eyes and she told her name was Amanda. I took a picture but not a very good one. She had hair in a short ponytail.That's exactly they all looked close to closing time on Friday and Saturday nights back when I was running the gauntlet of hitting the bars and trying to make it back home with catch of the night while trying to not get a DUI.

BigMoney21
06-25-16, 18:39
Thanks for the info secret shoppa I hate it happened to you guys but I'm curious to know when did prostitution declined in Memphis?

BM21 if you're looking for the $20-$10 ho and one with quality Mem is not that kinda market anymore. It's not like the Bluff, AUC or Lakewood area's where you'd find true gems. It use to be an abundance before I moved to Atlanta years ago but since I've returned it's not.
If you were to find anything worthwhile it would take a shit load of gas and time to find it. You'll only get a zombies now for those prices and most of them are frugly as shit. UTR's are more prevalent here.

Secretshoppa
06-25-16, 20:20
Thanks for the info secret shoppa I hate it happened to you guys but I'm curious to know when did prostitution declined in Memphis?I would say within the past 10 years? I can't say policing is the real reason although it played a part. I would say economic reasons had more to do with the decline. The best way to get laid here now Imo is thru social media apps such as Tagged or Mocospace with exception to BP and SW strolls.

Hentai
06-25-16, 21:41
After my experience last night, I'm done with the SW scene. Rather waste my money on supporting single moms on the poles. Almost put myself into the worst situation with a girl last night. Won't go into great detail at the moment but for those interested, I'll gladly share my experience.

LonelyMan5300
06-26-16, 00:08
After my experience last night, I'm done with the SW scene. Rather waste my money on supporting single moms on the poles. Almost put myself into the worst situation with a girl last night. Won't go into great detail at the moment but for those interested, I'll gladly share my experience.I know how you feel. I have had those bad experiences also. I primarily look for the utr who guys on the board recommend. There are some good SW out there so don't give up. I know a couple of them if you want their number just pm me.

LonelyMan5300
06-26-16, 00:31
After my experience last night, I'm done with the SW scene. Rather waste my money on supporting single moms on the poles. Almost put myself into the worst situation with a girl last night. Won't go into great detail at the moment but for those interested, I'll gladly share my experience.I know how you feel. I have had those bad experiences also. I primarily look for the utr who guys on the board recommend. There are some good SW out there so don't give up. I know a couple of them if you want their number just pm me.

Big Shane
06-28-16, 15:56
Was out today around lunch time today over by the old bass pro and saw 4 or 5 different girls walking. All were young white girls and they had guys with them. Anybody seen any of these girls? Had any dates? I did see Lyndsey and her whatever out too.

Crack Hoe Hunt
07-05-16, 00:25
I have digits plus I have a SW named kristina she don't have digits but I have her house address.

SixFeet1
07-05-16, 14:24
I know how you feel. I have had those bad experiences also. I primarily look for the utr who guys on the board recommend. There are some good SW out there so don't give up. I know a couple of them if you want their number just pm me.Some of those single mom's can be very good to you if you treat them right.

Cat Daddy #2
07-05-16, 14:29
I have digits plus I have a SW named kristina she don't have digits but I have her house address.Gabby is crazy as a loon kinfolks. I had her once and she changed her price from 50 to 150 once I got the room.

Crack Hoe Hunt
07-05-16, 14:54
I use her to find girls for me so I don't have LEO on me I don't look for girls I have her to find them for me.

StreetPics
07-06-16, 19:09
Very sparse both yesterday and today compared to how its been lately.

Maybe I've just been out at the wrong times.

Marla was out today. Has lost weight. She didn't have much to lose.

And the only pic I've been able to get lately.

LonelyMan5300
07-07-16, 11:34
Very sparse both yesterday and today compared to how its been lately.

Maybe I've just been out at the wrong times.

Marla was out today. Has lost weight. She didn't have much to lose.

And the only pic I've been able to get lately.With all the heat on lately from LEO, it is not surprising.

LonelyMan5300
07-07-16, 11:39
I had a great session with mimi, not red head mimi, and she was as good as advertised. Great BBBJ, good personality, and willingness to please. She is not a clock watcher and definitely will repeat.

StreetPics
07-10-16, 20:02
Red the Scammer today

Some of ya'll don't know who the reference is.

I know about pic quality. Best I can do at 40 mph. LOL.

Lee Co Man
07-10-16, 20:26
I may stand alone here but she looks sexy to me. Has ANY one here had sex with her? Can anybody review her? With her looks if she would change her operation she could make some serious money. Seem like it to me anyway.

Red the Scammer today

Some of ya'll don't know who the reference is.

I know about pic quality. Best I can do at 40 mph. LOL.

StreetPics
07-10-16, 23:45
I may stand alone here but she looks sexy to me. Has ANY one here had sex with her? Can anybody review her? With her looks if she would change her operation she could make some serious money. Seem like it to me anyway.Her bad reports go back like 8 years. Very few good ones. Be in complete control, no jacksons up front. Not really worth the effort to me, with better options around.

Seven Inch
07-11-16, 12:15
I may stand alone here but she looks sexy to me. Has ANY one here had sex with her? Can anybody review her? With her looks if she would change her operation she could make some serious money. Seem like it to me anyway.All I can say is that when I saw her she was a constant upsell / excuse maker. She knows the game and if you know how to handle her she can do okay but the BEST you can hope for is average service because she's not in this line of work for her health. Dead fish IMO. Remember YMMV & she didn't get the name "Red the Scammer" for no reason. There are some girls who just aren't worth the time, despite their outward appearance. 7.

StreetPics
07-11-16, 22:10
Nice thick girl.

Almost a little too big, but still nice shape.

Hentai
07-12-16, 13:18
Nice thick girl.

Almost a little too big, but still nice shape.Looks like Jennifer from the view.

StreetPics
07-12-16, 21:10
Anyone else see her? Sound familiar to anyone? She was walking on national.

Also saw 3 possibles off the beaten path. Black girl (not saying BSW since not sure) red and black dress with headphones.

And two white girls (again not saying WSW at this point). One very petite with very thick blond hair in sweat pants, the other a red head (country looking face) in denim skirt.

Anybody see any of these? Sound familiar to anyone? In the general area on the north side but not on usual streets, so I'm not putting it out there right now.

Had passengers so couldn't investigate.

Black girl - saw twice in same area, TGTBT? possibly

Uncle41
07-13-16, 00:21
All I can say is that when I saw her she was a constant upsell / excuse maker. She knows the game and if you know how to handle her she can do okay but the BEST you can hope for is average service because she's not in this line of work for her health. Dead fish IMO. Remember YMMV & she didn't get the name "Red the Scammer" for no reason. There are some girls who just aren't worth the time, despite their outward appearance. 7.I agree. Hooked up with her out by the airport. She agreed to price for s BJ. Half ass BJ at that then the up sale. Once I get the upsale I am done. Had already given her the money. So I just walked out. I have seen her out at least 6 times since. Better off doing it yourself. At least you know what you are getting.

Just do yourself a favor. Walk away.

Uncle.

ThomasBey
07-14-16, 01:41
Looks like Jennifer from the view.I agree with you. I am almost positive that the pic is of Jennifer. She's gotten "thicker" over the last year, but still far away from tipping the scale to being "big".

Lookin87
07-14-16, 08:59
A year or so ago I had a dream with a WSW off Lamar who explained to me that she was called Star and she would show me why. Needless to say this dream ended with a BBBJCIM and not a drop to spare. Was scoping the area out the other day, and was unable to find her. Anyone ever dream of her? White, pale skin, red hair, and short.

Crack Hoe Hunt
07-15-16, 02:11
I want to hookup with some big cute swers with a really big thick body can anyone give me some numbers I would love that.

Crack Hoe Hunt
07-17-16, 16:55
And BTW I have two new numbers and should have 10 more coming I will send them to you guys whobhelped me and thanks again for the numbers.

Tyson22
07-21-16, 13:07
I want to hookup with some big cute swers with a really big thick body can anyone give me some numbers I would love that.Can I get the hookup also.

Legionearean
07-23-16, 12:31
I had a dream of a young BSW spinner the other day (Wednesday, the 20th) on Summer, near Pope. She threw up on my member. Her name was Danielle. She also was continually asking for me to do stuff for her, like buy her lunch, & ice cream, & a drink from a store, & also wanted a tip. Damage was $45. I am so done with this.

Memphilly
07-24-16, 20:58
I had a dream of a young BSW spinner the other day (Wednesday, the 20th) on Summer, near Pope. She threw up on my member. Her name was DanielleLong time lurker, first time poster.

Had a very similar experience with the same girl, except I paid 60 for it. She's a pretty little girl (I guess she's considered a spinner, at about 5' and 110 lbs), but with all her nagging, not to mention every single thing covered, I can't recommend her.

PepperClayton
07-25-16, 23:41
Skinny girl that is usually begging for money with her boyfriend will also give good dreams. Pretty cute in her own way. Has had a baby not too long ago but not much damage- also prices will not damage.

Spoonful
07-26-16, 14:40
Skinny girl that is usually begging for money with her boyfriend will also give good dreams. Pretty cute in her own way. Has had a baby not too long ago but not much damage- also prices will not damage.If I were betting, I would assume her name would be Jenny and she would be a brunette, correct?

PepperClayton
07-26-16, 17:59
If I were betting, I would assume her name would be Jenny and she would be a brunette, correct?That is correct!

Legionearean
07-27-16, 03:18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Had a very similar experience with the same girl, except I paid 60 for it. She's a pretty little girl (I guess she's considered a spinner, at about 5' and 110 lbs), but with all her nagging, not to mention every single thing covered, I can't recommend her.There was not a cover. There is no way I would have gone for that. But in hindsight, that would be the ONE TIME that I would have wanted it covered!

Allure2627
08-01-16, 23:11
Hello gentleman, longtime lurker here despite being fairly new to the forum. I've mainly used this forum as a reference and means to stay current in the hobby. So, I'd like to first say Hats off to all who contribute to this board and make my own attempt to help My fellow hobbyists.

I recently received an alarming text from a well know SW here on the board claiming that her phone is being used in some sort of investigation. Usually, I'd overlook such a claim. But the message was written in a much more professional manner than most of these girls could even dream of, and she was recently arrested for prostitution. We all know how the pressure of an arrest can get for some of the girls.

Not making any accusations, just concerned and curious. If anyone else has experienced this please pm me. (no outlandish questions, If you got the text you'll know exactly what I mean) Meanwhile, be safe gentlemen!

Aman101
08-04-16, 14:53
Looked like there was something going on around summer today. Be safe.

Georges Life
08-05-16, 13:49
Spent a few days in Memphis this week and thanks to info from this board found some action on Summer between Lipford and Pope. First was a WSW nice little spinner with great pipe cleaning skills. Didn't get her name but would repeat for sure. Next was a bit of a last resort since she was kinda blah on the SW scale. Think her name was Star. She was nice enough and skills were ok at best. Nearly gagged on the job but took it with spit anyway. Good week in Memphis.

Stay safe GL.

ChaosTheory
08-06-16, 03:58
I had to post this. Hopefully not too late for anyone. Thursday I noticed 4 State Troopers all over Summer. Kinda out of place to be on Summer but they were paying attention to SW and monger traffic. And Friday, I noticed excessive local undercover LE all up and down Summer (minus the brown Troopers) Not sure what their plan is but they sure aren't trying to hide. I caught up with one of Barbies little girlfriends in one of the gas stations. She was hell bent on getting her tail out of view. I'd consider giving her a ride but no way to pull that off with discretion. Wished her well and moved on. Black truck (obvious undercover) followed me west bound on Summer all the way to and Parkway before you-turning back eastbound on Summer. If I had a girl in my truck, I would have been gestapo harassed no doubt. Be safe!

EvilerDuckmann
08-06-16, 13:19
I had to post this. Hopefully not too late for anyone. Thursday I noticed 4 State Troopers all over Summer. Kinda out of place to be on Summer but they were paying attention to SW and monger traffic. And Friday, I noticed excessive local undercover LE all up and down Summer (minus the brown Troopers) Not sure what their plan is but they sure aren't trying to hide. I caught up with one of Barbies little girlfriends in one of the gas stations. She was hell bent on getting her tail out of view. I'd consider giving her a ride but no way to pull that off with discretion. Wished her well and moved on. Black truck (obvious undercover) followed me west bound on Summer all the way to and Parkway before you-turning back eastbound on Summer. If I had a girl in my truck, I would have been gestapo harassed no doubt. Be safe!I personally know the head of one of our campus police sergent, he told me today that the round browns are here as requested by our major to deal with the increase of violence in our fair city.

With that said, the sws, BP even this board is most likely being watched to catch the pimps and dealers. I also have yet to see just one at a stop, they come 3 deep. And last night there was a special on tv which featured BP and the escort section specifically. So I don't think irs going away since national attention is now involved.

Be safe.

Gotta Run
08-06-16, 19:46
I personally know the head of one of our campus police sergent, he told me today that the round browns are here as requested by our major to deal with the increase of violence in our fair city.

With that said, the sws, BP even this board is most likely being watched to catch the pimps and dealers. I also have yet to see just one at a stop, they come 3 deep. And last night there was a special on tv which featured BP and the escort section specifically. So I don't think irs going away since national attention is now involved.

Be safe.Duckman, after what we talked about at dinner last night and what I seen when I took a girl home at 1 AM and she had to take the Nutbush tour looking for some friends, I talked to a source about some of the new girls who are being introduced. He told me that they had been asked to run saturation in the Nutbush area with a blitz on human trafficking. Guys you need to be sure who you are dealing with in these girls as to age and background. The current focus is on that new trafficking agenda they are pushing but even if she is of age but is from a family who is shall we say is less then OK with it you could be in for more trouble than a traffic stop.

StreetPics
08-06-16, 20:46
Noticed them too for the last couple weeks, actually got a pic of a stop the other day, but due to lack of time haven't posted it. And don't think I will since its got the trooper in it enough that he's identifiable (I know unusual for my pics ha?) Anyway they had two marked units and an unmarked / undercover beat up impala. Which was the lead car.

They have been in there area for a couple months, but really heavy this week.

Shadow Stalker
08-12-16, 19:13
I was driving down summer kinda late for me wed night, 930-10 PM. Roads were clear but as I passed Lester I saw a BSW out by herself. I passed by and checked out the side streets, looked clear so I asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in and I drove away. She said she had a parking spot. She asked for me to show her jr. And I did. She rubbed him while I drove. Got to her spot and got a good BBBJCIM. She does nice work. Not real skinny and nice size tits. I rubbed between her legs while she went to work. Dropped her off down the street. $25. Sorry I didn't get a name. She was younger, maybe early 20's.

St Vitus
08-16-16, 18:24
Was running errand on Lamar around 430 p today, and spied a WSW, blonde (dirty blonde) blank tank top, black shorts, sporting what looked like Elvis sunglasses, near the BK at Democrat. She looked like 8-9 on SW scale, even given the rainy conditions. Then a bit further down, skinny blonde in grey jogging pants, still a lot nicer than I have seen on 78 in a long time. Is Lamar making a come back, or is TGTBT?

Rocky7
08-17-16, 19:44
Skinny girl that is usually begging for money with her boyfriend will also give good dreams. Pretty cute in her own way. Has had a baby not too long ago but not much damage- also prices will not damage.What part of Perkins? Might want to try her out myself.

GenioDan
08-17-16, 22:06
Was running errand on Lamar around 430 p today, and spied a WSW, blonde (dirty blonde) blank tank top, black shorts, sporting what looked like Elvis sunglasses, near the BK at Democrat. She looked like 8-9 on SW scale, even given the rainy conditions. Then a bit further down, skinny blonde in grey jogging pants, still a lot nicer than I have seen on 78 in a long time. Is Lamar making a come back, or is TGTBT?I think I saw the blonde you mentioned around 3 pm today when I was on my way to a job. Here is a pic I snapped. Hope it will upload (my first attemp to upload a pic).

Big Shane
08-18-16, 12:13
What part of Perkins? Might want to try her out myself.Me too. What time of day is she usually out? There used to be one that would set at the corner of the 240 and perkins exit ramp. Used to see her out there almost every morning heading to work. Don't know if she was doing any dreams.

PepperClayton
08-18-16, 20:35
Me too. What time of day is she usually out? There used to be one that would set at the corner of the 240 and perkins exit ramp. Used to see her out there almost every morning heading to work. Don't know if she was doing any dreams.Not the same girl on the exit ramp but I think she stays close to there. She is mostly closer to the macdonals at Quince. I have not been in the area recently so I can't vouch if she is still in the area.

GenioDan
08-18-16, 23:00
At macon and well station this afternoon.

Annon1989
08-18-16, 23:31
I take that exit everyday before work and I have only seen one woman who used to have a "Homeless with kids sign". Although I never seen any kids with her. She is a white female and a little rough looking but I'm not sure if she is the same woman you guys are talking about. She used to be on the westbound exit coming from the poplar area.

Cruiser45
08-19-16, 09:33
What part of Perkins? Might want to try her out myself.If you are referring to girl who was always at quince and Perkins with guy, they have vanished. I pass there every day and they have not been there since first post. Maybe she or he reed the post and bugged out?

Cruiser45.

Grapevine
08-20-16, 20:05
I was on Lamar just past noon today. I was running errands, so I was not in the market. Having said that, I was approached in a parking lot by a petite BSW named Trice. Really cute, early 20's. She asked me if I wanted to have some fun. I told her that I couldn't right then, but could I have her number. She gave it to me, last four are 9862. She said she stays in a motel not far from the Lamar Inn, but NOT at the Lamar Inn. We never discussed anything else. Any info or reviews?

OutdoorMan
08-21-16, 07:51
At macon and well station this afternoon.If that's the girl Sarah that has advertised here lately, then stay away. She's strung out on Herion bad. If somebody knows different, then get some more pics of this redhead. Redheads are sweet!

PepperClayton
08-21-16, 10:12
If you are referring to girl who was always at quince and Perkins with guy, they have vanished. I pass there every day and they have not been there since first post. Maybe she or he reed the post and bugged out?

Cruiser45.I have not seen them either. Doubt if the read the post though (no phone) and would doubt if they had access to a computer. She said they were only in town temperarly. Now someone could have picked her up and told her about it though.

GenioDan
08-21-16, 12:14
If that's the girl Sarah that has advertised here lately, then stay away. She's strung out on Herion bad. If somebody knows different, then get some more pics of this redhead. Redheads are sweet!If you are referring to this one.

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-sarah-baby-young-petite-and-redhead/18175773

Then I can tell you it ain't her. This one has her nose pierced. She looks actually better than this 'Sarah baby'. I have her digits if you like.

RiceRice
08-27-16, 11:05
Cruising this morning around 7 am. Went down Lamar. Saw one BSW. Looked like a crack ho stumbling around. Promblem been up all night. She tried to flag me down. Hurred on by LOL. Drove over to summer. Looked like a ghost town. Then I went over the bridge. And there where this WSW very nice. Long blond hair. Had a white pair of shorts. Blue top. Gave me the eye as I went by. Wasn't really expecting. At that particular spot. Went on down. There was a wreck at the red light. Couldn't make the uturn. So had to go down to the next light. By the time I got back up to where she was at. She was gone. My luck. Damn you mongers LOL. Anyway said the hell with it. Was just riding around. Then thought. What the hell. Nothin to loose. Went down brooks and right there by amaco on the little side street. Spotted a WSW. About 6 on the scale. Turned around. Went back. Turned down the street. She gave me the eye. She had black hair. White top. Black pants. Said her name was Jackie. Did the whole you cop. Me cop thing. She got in the car. Looked like she was in a hurry to leave that area. She reached over. Grabbed Jr. Took my hand put it between her legs. She was already hot. Cause of the temp out. She insisted we not get a room there. So I went on down to third and got a room for hr. She goes in the bathroom. Takes a shower. About 30 minutes later comes out all fresh with little to much perfume. But least she tried. Started with BBBJ. Very nice. She took her time. Seem to enjoy it. Then she covered him up. Climbed on top. Then mish. Then k9. Then took cover off. She starts BBBJCIMWS. Very very nice. Drained all of it. By then the owner is knocking on the door saying our time is up. So we get dressed. And leave and I drop her off at the McDonalds up the street. Sorry she had no phone. I asked. But she did say that she usually worked that part of town early in the morning. 3-4 days a week. Damage was 40 for all.

Hentai
08-27-16, 16:10
Cruising this morning around 7 am. Went down Lamar. Saw one BSW. Looked like a crack ho stumbling around. Promblem been up all night. She tried to flag me down. Hurred on by LOL. Drove over to summer. Looked like a ghost town. Then I went over the bridge. And there where this WSW very nice. Long blond hair. Had a white pair of shorts. Blue top. Gave me the eye as I went by. Wasn't really expecting. At that particular spot. Went on down. There was a wreck at the red light. Couldn't make the uturn. So had to go down to the next light. By the time I got back up to where she was at. She was gone. My luck. Damn you mongers LOL. Anyway said the hell with it. Was just riding around. Then thought. What the hell. Nothin to loose. Went down brooks and right there by amaco on the little side street. Spotted a WSW. About 6 on the scale. Turned around. Went back. Turned down the street. She gave me the eye. She had black hair. White top. Black pants. Said her name was Jackie. Did the whole you cop. Me cop thing. She got in the car. Looked like she was in a hurry to leave that area. She reached over. Grabbed Jr. Took my hand put it between her legs. She was already hot. Cause of the temp out. She insisted we not get a room there. So I went on down to third and got a room for hr. She goes in the bathroom. Takes a shower. About 30 minutes later comes out all fresh with little to much perfume. But least she tried. Started with BBBJ. Very nice. She took her time. Seem to enjoy it. Then she covered him up. Climbed on top. Then mish. Then k9. Then took cover off. She starts BBBJCIMWS. Very very nice. Drained all of it. By then the owner is knocking on the door saying our time is up. So we get dressed. And leave and I drop her off at the McDonalds up the street. Sorry she had no phone. I asked. But she did say that she usually worked that part of town early in the morning. 3-4 days a week. Damage was 40 for all.Awesome experience and glad you shared. It's still a hot summer so be careful out there. Maybe I'll look for Jackie!

GenioDan
08-27-16, 17:26
Awesome experience and glad you shared. It's still a hot summer so be careful out there. Maybe I'll look for Jackie!Today at lamar and Winchester.

Memphilly
08-30-16, 14:53
My last SW report was far from exemplary. I'm happy to say that today's BSW more than pleased.

The dream began with my cruising up and down Lamar a few times. A few BSWs spotted, but nothing that really caught my eye. Just when I was about to give up and go home, I spot a nice petite BSW on Lamar, near krystals. 7. 5/10, roughly 5'6", and maybe a buck forty.

Swooped in and picked her up. LEO check passed, we head somewhere to get a room. All I can say is WOW, this girl was so well-versed. Her English puts every other SW to shame, and probably most mongers, too. But that's not important. Her attitude was equally pleasing.

Got a room, messed around a little. Such a nice tight little booty. Top stayed on, so can't comment on tatas. Didn't notice any baby damage. Shaved kitten. A couple tats and piercings, but nothing overwhelming. Ended up with a BBBJCIM, only because I couldn't last any longer. She got a hot towel and cleaned Jr for me.

She told me her name is Maria, but that she doesn't have a phone at the moment (which was the only disappointing moment of the entire dream).

Damage was 50, I gave 60. She was by far, bar none, the best SW I've ever dreamed of. But, of course, as always, YMMV. Try to treat her right guys.

Hentai
08-31-16, 21:35
Folks, I thought the weather was getting a little cooler but the A / C in my vehicle can't keep up with this summer heat. Red sun is always hotter than a weak yellow sun.

Rcp Uu
09-01-16, 04:06
At macon and well station this afternoon.Lindsay walks up and down Macon in that area all of the time. I recognize the bag she is carrying.

Hentai
09-01-16, 22:15
Lindsay walks up and down Macon in that area all of the time. I recognize the bag she is carrying.Saw her tonight. Pulled over for her and she walked right past me.

GenioDan
09-07-16, 15:04
Summer today around lunch time.

RiceRice
09-07-16, 15:51
Riding down summer. Saw this WSW waking. Never see before. Any info.

Hentai
09-07-16, 15:55
Summer today around lunch time.Don't recognize her at all and summer has been pretty scarce lately.

RiceRice
09-07-16, 16:10
Intersection of Macon and national. Any info.

Hentai
09-07-16, 16:32
Intersection of Macon and national. Any info.She's been walking the area for a while now. Didn't find her attractive enough to stop.

StreetPics
09-07-16, 18:26
Maybe we need to meet up and compare notes. LOL.

Rice. Honey hole. One is Marla, the other I'm not sure, it may be Carmen, she's been MIA after preggo. I got a pic of her too.

Genio. I got a pic of the one in black too, but yours came out better.

I don't know pink shirt or light blue outfit.

I also got a pic of the blond with pink hair that was mentioned a few months ago. I saw her about a month ago too. She is allover. Seen her twice in different spots, neither of which is where she had been reported on here. So I don't know where to look for her, hopefully Ill find her one day when I have time to stop.

Red the scammer was out too. Pics came out too bad to post, she has darker hair now, and real pale.

There was an older one on Stratford, giving herself a "*Hore$ bath with a napkin . I got the pic, but Im having trouble scaling it down.

Hentai
09-07-16, 18:35

Rice. Honey hole. One is Marla, the other I'm not sure, it may be Carmen, she's been MIA after preggo. I got a pic of her too.

I also got a pic of the blond with pink hair that was mentioned a few months ago. I saw her about a month ago too. She is allover. Seen her twice in different spots, neither of which is where she had been reported on here. So I don't know where to look for her, hopefully Ill find her one day when I have time to stop.

Red the scammer was out too. Pics came out too bad to post, she has darker hair now, and real pale.

There was an older one on Stratford, giving herself a "*Hore$ bath with a napkin . I got the pic, but Im having trouble scaling it down.Guess I'm out at the wrong time of day.

StreetPics
09-07-16, 18:38
Guess I'm out at the wrong time of day.Today was an exception as far as I can tell. Its always like that when you don't have time to stop. When You have time and funds, its dry as the sahara.

My favorite uncle was also out today, mainly on side streets, he had a couple new vehicles in his fleet too, a white suburban with body damage, and a couple grey/tannish smaller suvs, as well as his favorite - chargers in various colors.

Hentai
09-07-16, 19:06
Today was an exception as far as I can tell. Its always like that when you don't have time to stop. When You have time and funds, its dry as the sahara.

My favorite uncle was also out today, mainly on side streets, he had a couple new vehicles in his fleet too, a white suburban with body damage, and a couple grey/tannish smaller suvs, as well as his favorite - chargers in various colors.Interesting, that combination may explain things. Aside from that, you described exactly what my experience has be and. Now I try to carry something on me just in case even if it's for a meet and greet.

RiceRice
09-08-16, 09:49

There was an older one on Stratford, giving herself a "*Hore$ bath with a napkin . I got the pic, but Im having trouble scaling it down.Pics are great. But has anyone seen any of these girls and can verify service. LOL.

RiceRice
09-08-16, 21:24
Uncle LEO got so desperate. They done brought in there sister from another mister.

StreetPics
09-08-16, 21:41
Pics are great. But has anyone seen any of these girls and can verify service. LOL.Info on the three I posted names of are on the forum:

Red the Scammer is self explanatory.

Marla used to be good. Have not been with her or seen a report on her in forever.

Its been awhile since I've seen Carmen out. Hence I'm not sure if its her, if it is. Avoid.

Hentai
09-10-16, 01:23
Info on the three I posted names of are on the forum:

Red the Scammer is self explanatory.

Marla used to be good. Have not been with her or seen a report on her in forever.

Its been awhile since I've seen Carmen out. Hence I'm not sure if its her, if it is. Avoid.Saw Marla tonight. Offered to do BJ on the side of road. Instead I pulled her dress and saw a nice orange thong underneath. Got a room instead so I could enjoy the rest. Then it went a little sideways. Not terrible, but since I was having trouble finishing she started to exclaim that should've received $ instead of the. 4 I had on me. I quickly countered that I would be more than happy to give her the money I had and let her go. Of course, the mood went south and we ended up getting dressed. Interesting though, she made every attempt to ensure I would see her again. She also made the comment that's there no competition anymore on the street so I'm guessing the rates for typical fun YMMV depending on the girl. Well, I don't expect to give more than. 4 around the Honey Hole and Orchi area. The better looking girls walk Summer so I'll give a little more for them. Additionally, she's clueless to the fact that I don't HAVE to see her or anyone else. (side note, she's missing most of her top teeth, so I would stick with the BJ at the most with her.).

StreetPics
09-10-16, 01:50
Saw Marla tonight. Offered to do BJ on the side of road. Instead I pulled her dress and saw a nice orange thong underneath. Got a room instead so I could enjoy the rest. Then it went a little sideways. Not terrible, but since I was having trouble finishing she started to exclaim that should've received $ instead of the. 4 I had on me. I quickly countered that I would be more than happy to give her the money I had and let her go. Of course, the mood went south and we ended up getting dressed. Interesting though, she made every attempt to ensure I would see her again. She also made the comment that's there no competition anymore on the street so I'm guessing the rates for typical fun YMMV depending on the girl. Well, I don't expect to give more than. 4 around the Honey Hole and Orchi area. The better looking girls walk Summer so I'll give a little more for them. Additionally, she's clueless to the fact that I don't HAVE to see her or anyone else. (side note, she's missing most of her top teeth, so I would stick with the BJ at the most with her.).Back in the day Marla was 40 FS plus pay for the hour I damn sure wouldn't go more than that now.

Rippa
09-14-16, 11:25
Traveling through Memphis for a couple of days and thought I'd check out the strolls. Damn, guys, it was as dry as everyone has been reporting.

Starting at about 4 AM I cruised Lamar and saw a couple at Pearson, but these 'ladies' had too much testosterone and voices deeper than mine. Saw another on Bellevue, but too skanky to consider. I then checked out the Summer area several times, and finally at 7:00 AM spied a cutie on National, just a couple of blocks north of Summer. Very cute face, blonde hair. A legitimate 8 on the WSW scale, real girl next door type. But as I looped around and came back for a better look, as well as double check the scene, I noticed her legs. She was wearing a rather loose fitting dress. And her legs, from mid-shin down were very dark and discolored. When I rolled up she asked if I was looking for company, and I asked what was going on with her legs. She claimed to be part Indian and was having 'circulation problems' as well. I've seen that look on old, obese people who do, indeed, have severe circulatory issues. Just so weird to see this on a young lady. She looked 25, and in a very sad situation.

I've got pretty liberal standards, fellas, especially when I feel the urge, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger and drove on.

Hentai
09-14-16, 12:22
Traveling through Memphis for a couple of days and thought I'd check out the strolls. Damn, guys, it was as dry as everyone has been reporting.

Starting at about 4 AM I cruised Lamar and saw a couple at Pearson, but these 'ladies' had too much testosterone and voices deeper than mine. Saw another on Bellevue, but too skanky to consider. I then checked out the Summer area several times, and finally at 7:00 AM spied a cutie on National, just a couple of blocks north of Summer. Very cute face, blonde hair. A legitimate 8 on the WSW scale, real girl next door type. But as I looped around and came back for a better look, as well as double check the scene, I noticed her legs. She was wearing a rather loose fitting dress. And her legs, from mid-shin down were very dark and discolored. When I rolled up she asked if I was looking for company, and I asked what was going on with her legs. She claimed to be part Indian and was having 'circulation problems' as well. I've seen that look on old, obese people who do, indeed, have severe circulatory issues. Just so weird to see this on a young lady. She looked 25, and in a very sad situation.

I've got pretty liberal standards, fellas, especially when I feel the urge, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger and drove on.That's the big gamble with SW's. Lifestyles are all over the place but to be expected. Just choosing the best of the worst is the challenge.

BadLuck
09-15-16, 08:24
Got off of work this morning around 6. Was feeling the itch for a good BJ. Rode down Larmar and saw a kinda short skinny SW on the corner just north of pertles. We made eye contact and I pulled into pertles to see what would happen. She never left her corner even though she saw me pull in. My question is, as I have never picked up a SW, was she undercover LEO? I do like them small like her. I would like to get a good priced BJ in the morning after work but don't know if she's legit. Any help fellow pervs?

Rippa
09-15-16, 10:08
Thought I'd entertain you guys with another mongering adventure here in Memphis. I enjoy reading about the exploits and impressions of out of town visitors playing in my stomping grounds from time to time as well.

About mid-afternoon yesterday I happened upon 'Gina' taking a little walk on Summer Ave. I'm sure you guys all know her as it sounds like she's a common fixture on the stroll. A not unattractive MILF type with a nice ass and naturally robust tatas, but a considerable belly to match. Oh yeah, and one bad eye. What is it with Memphis anyway?

So we head back to my lair where I proceed to probably overpay a bit, but wound up with well over an hour of playtime, defiling every orifice on Gina's body and satisfying every kinky little sexual desire I could come up with. She even threw in a couple that were new to me! I'd swear the word 'no' is simply not in that girl's vocabulary.

Next up, I sample the wares at a couple of Memphis titty bars. Report to follow in the appropriate thread.

Hentai
09-15-16, 12:51
Passing through Summer I see a blonde that I've never seen before. Was really sightseeing as oppose to looking. Scooped her up and found a place to pull for a quick BJ. Sadly, I would say it sucked but it literally didn't. No suction at all. Wouldn't do CIM or spit. Offered to CIH, but not in my vehicle. After her suggesting I hurry, I chose to stop and fisish myself hanging out of the door. Doing that in broad daylight is exciting! Her name is Sky, so your YMMV.

RiceRice
09-15-16, 14:17
Got off of work this morning around 6. Was feeling the itch for a good BJ. Rode down Larmar and saw a kinda short skinny SW on the corner just north of pertles. We made eye contact and I pulled into pertles to see what would happen. She never left her corner even though she saw me pull in. My question is, as I have never picked up a SW, was she undercover LEO? I do like them small like her. I would like to get a good priced BJ in the morning after work but don't know if she's legit. Any help fellow pervs?My 2 cents is she is either under conver or working As an informant. Cause she would had come over to you. But she wanted you to come to her and be the one to act first. My thought would be if she was legit. She would want to make the money plus get off the street asap. Just my 2 cents.

ChaosTheory
09-16-16, 02:56
My 2 cents is she is either under conver or working As an informant. Cause she would had come over to you. But she wanted you to come to her and be the one to act first. My thought would be if she was legit. She would want to make the money plus get off the street asap. Just my 2 cents.You encountered LE.

SWs have a body language that LE has never been able to duplicate. Hard to explain, but the experienced eye knows what it sees.

I don't know your hunting skills but this I will say. By pulling a short distance away like you did was a good move. It gives you better ability to access your target's body language. I'd say more but no way in hell will I reveal much on a public forum for potential LE to study and emulate.

RiceRice
09-17-16, 16:50
Left one of the local strip joints this morning around 4. Dead as hell. I guess typical for Memphis these days. Anyways. Had that itch. Dreamed I rode the stroll. And when I got down to honey hole. Saw jasmine (I did a review on her few months ago) I swooped over. Scooped her up. Went to a local place. Got the room for an hr. She was wearing these black stretch pants with a pink thong underneath. And a white tank top and the DD girls busting out. I laid back while she was giving me a very very nice and wet BBBJ she then covers me up and climbs on top. Cowgirl. Then K9. She's really getting into it. And ask me will I please do Greek. Me being the nice guy that I am. Of course I said. She takes it in that nice round little hole like a champ. I tell her in about to pop. She takes off the cover. Gets on her knees and BBBJCIMWS. Takes every drop. Damage was. 60 including room. Happy hunting.

Secretshoppa
09-17-16, 20:35
My 2 cents is she is either under conver or working As an informant. Cause she would had come over to you. But she wanted you to come to her and be the one to act first. My thought would be if she was legit. She would want to make the money plus get off the street asap. Just my 2 cents.

You encountered LE.

SWs have a body language that LE has never been able to duplicate. Hard to explain, but the experienced eye knows what it sees.

I don't know your hunting skills but this I will say. By pulling a short distance away like you did was a good move. It gives you better ability to access your target's body language. I'd say more but no way in hell will I reveal much on a public forum for potential LE to study and emulate.

Not exactly. I think a lot of these girls are just as spooked as we are. Many won't approach if in their mind you appear suspicious. If it was LE she would've had more than enough eyes on her to feel secure enough to walk up to a vehicle and inquire about your reasons being there.

They could also mistakenly think you're someone else that they were told to avoid. Word spreads on the track if you're a weirdo, rapist or robber or rouge pimp.

Secretshoppa
09-17-16, 20:56
My adivce for riding the stroll is to just drive and look around. Identify the businesses in the area. Get familiar when lots have parked vehicles at odd times. I tell you most of the times that I'm out I notice LE when they're out. They stick out like sore thumbs. There are days where I just look and and that's it. After awhile you'll see the regulars, the newbies and anything that looks suspicious. If you're out there anxious and thinking with your dick and not your brain then more than likely you're going to jail.

HighTide
09-18-16, 04:13
My adivce for riding the stroll is to just drive and look around. Identify the businesses in the area. Get familiar when lots have parked vehicles at odd times. I tell you most of the times that I'm out I notice LE when they're out. They stick out like sore thumbs. There are days where I just look and and that's it. After awhile you'll see the regulars, the newbies and anything that looks suspicious. If you're out there anxious and thinking with your dick and not your brain then more than likely you're going to jail.This seems like its a fun rush type thing and appears to take alot of experience to get good at this aspect of the hobby.

I always just seem to find women that appear to look 40 even if they are 30, drug thin and borderline gross smoking like a chimney when you see them.

Do you ever see a 25 year old spinner type with a decent face or even a girl next door type of average weight/looks?

I really am interested in what you can expect to really find doing this vs using BP or USA classified. My first impression is that the donation is probably alot cheaper doing it this way.

ChaosTheory
09-18-16, 04:52
This seems like its a fun rush type thing and appears to take alot of experience to get good at this aspect of the hobby.

I always just seem to find women that appear to look 40 even if they are 30, drug thin and borderline gross smoking like a chimney when you see them.

Do you ever see a 25 year old spinner type with a decent face or even a girl next door type of average weight/looks?

I really am interested in what you can expect to really find doing this vs using BP or USA classified. My first impression is that the donation is probably alot cheaper doing it this way.Unfortunately, the golden age of Memphis SWs has gone to the wayside. Once a blue moon you can find a fresh faced little goddess getting her feet wet. There was a time to could hit jackpots on Lamar. Or my old favorites, the girls who drove cars off Brooks. Hotties and more hotties. Things change. The internet took things to another level with websites like BP or the old Eros ads.

Secretshoppa
09-18-16, 09:18
This seems like its a fun rush type thing and appears to take alot of experience to get good at this aspect of the hobby.

I really am interested in what you can expect to really find doing this vs using BP or USA classified. My first impression is that the donation is probably alot cheaper doing it this way.What you find depends on where you are and as far as looks go yes you can find some good looking girls out. I'm more familiar with Lamar because I use it on my way to work at 3 am in the morning to when I get off and in between during work. But please know that dealing with SW's also present other risk that you have to be prepared for. Like going to a SW's place of choice and getting robbed, possible bad hygiene, them stealing items from your car or possibly leaving unwanted evidence behind in your vehicle. I came into this hobby only dealing with SW's. I've been robbed, I've had shit stolen from my car. I've found condom wrappers and hair weave between the seats. I've had horrible service and girls who smelled worse than skunks. Yes this shit takes experience.
When I started I would smile ear to ear every time I knew I would possibly score some new ass. I'd burn up all the damn gas I had just riding around looking for ho's. Years later I moved to Atlanta for awhile and for me the hobby got even worse. Only because my appetite got heightend. The girls were everywhere. More incredible looking girls and certain services was cheaper. Like I was seeing SW's you give a 7 - 10 in looks rating doing BBJ's for $20 to $25. Times have changed, I don't see the quality anymore or the numbers of girls out as I did back in the day. Sometimes I question even that because it could be that my standards have risen and I'm not as anxious to fuck every big assed hooker I see anymore.
Nowadays I just try to find 3 to 4 UTR girls with their own place so that I can stick them and keep it moving. I still partake in cruising but not as much as I did in my 20's or 30's. If you're coming from dealing with BP girls then don't expect much difference. Many SW's are using BP to avoid walking the stroll.
Anyone who's done this sort of a thing for awhile will tell you that the true enjoyment of the hunt comes from being able to detect and score UTR beauties who are walking in other areas and neighborhoods away from the stroll. You'll know the "I'll do something strange for some change" look after awhile. My best finds were while I was running errands or unexpectedly in areas unknown for SW talent.

Garth Jr
09-18-16, 11:07
What you find depends on where you are and as far as looks go yes you can find some good looking girls out. I'm more familiar with Lamar because I use it on my way to work at 3 am in the morning to when I get off and in between during work. But please know that dealing with SW's also present other risk that you have to be prepared for. Like going to a SW's place of choice and getting robbed, possible bad hygiene, them stealing items from your car or possibly leaving unwanted evidence behind in your vehicle. I came into this hobby only dealing with SW's. I've been robbed, I've had shit stolen from my car. I've found condom wrappers and hair weave between the seats. I've had horrible service and girls who smelled worse than skunks. Yes this shit takes experience.
When I started I would smile ear to ear every time I knew I would possibly score some new ass. I'd burn up all the damn gas I had just riding around looking for ho's. Years later I moved to Atlanta for awhile and for me the hobby got even worse. Only because my appetite got heightend. The girls were everywhere. More incredible looking girls and certain services was cheaper. Like I was seeing SW's you give a 7 - 10 in looks rating doing BBJ's for $20 to $25. Times have changed, I don't see the quality anymore or the numbers of girls out as I did back in the day. Sometimes I question even that because it could be that my standards have risen and I'm not as anxious to fuck every big assed hooker I see anymore.
Nowadays I just try to find 3 to 4 UTR girls with their own place so that I can stick them and keep it moving. I still partake in cruising but not as much as I did in my 20's or 30's. If you're coming from dealing with BP girls then don't expect much difference. Many SW's are using BP to avoid walking the stroll.
Anyone who's done this sort of a thing for awhile will tell you that the true enjoyment of the hunt comes from being able to detect and score UTR beauties who are walking in other areas and neighborhoods away from the stroll. You'll know the "I'll do something strange for some change" look after awhile. My best finds were while I was running errands or unexpectedly in areas unknown for SW talent.This is the best advice post I have ever read on this forum. 100% accurate. Well said brother.

Banger Hard
09-20-16, 12:04
Anyone who's done this sort of a thing for awhile will tell you that the true enjoyment of the hunt comes from being able to detect and score UTR beauties who are walking in other areas and neighborhoods away from the stroll. You'll know the "I'll do something strange for some change" look after awhile. My best finds were while I was running errands or unexpectedly in areas unknown for SW talent.Any early 20's chick working an under $9 hr job (like sonic, exc) is prime hunting. They haven't hit bottom but can see it coming, and $40 for an easy fuck is hella better than another 8 hr shift while their unemployed loser baby daddy sits at home getting high playing video games. Its all in the approach. If you don't want unwashed skank, then don't drive up in a car that smells like ass wearing dirty clothes. They all fuck, just make fucking you more appealing than who they currently fuck. The hunt is sometimes the best part of the game.

Hentai
09-20-16, 15:14
Any early 20's chick working an under $9 hr job (like sonic, exc) is prime hunting. They haven't hit bottom but can see it coming, and $40 for an easy fuck is hella better than another 8 hr shift while their unemployed loser baby daddy sits at home getting high playing video games. Its all in the approach. If you don't want unwashed skank, then don't drive up in a car that smells like ass wearing dirty clothes. They all fuck, just make fucking you more appealing than who they currently fuck. The hunt is sometimes the best part of the game.Yeah, unless someone wants to give me a lesson on the approach I ain't risking getting arrested for soliciting.

StreetPics
09-20-16, 15:21
Yeah, unless someone wants to give me a lesson on the approach I ain't risking getting arrested for soliciting.Being a good BS'er is what it takes. Which I am not one. LOL.

I need lessons too.

Secretshoppa
09-20-16, 16:45
Being a good BS'er is what it takes. Which I am not one. LOL.

I need lessons too.My case in point (true story) , it's 11 pm on a Friday night. I see a black girl in tights and sneakers, glasses, nice ass and a pretty face walking up Southern Ave towards Highland. I offer her a ride she says no but smiles radiantly like she wanted me to ask more. I didn't want to appear creepy or like a rapist so so push on. There's no LE around, I head on to the Circle K and buy a beer. I head back down Southern and say "Fuck It" and decide on being more direct with ole girl. I pull up and say in a soft but stern voice " Hey were you looking to get into something? Like making some money?" She hesitates at first but then looks around before she hops that curvy ass in and I go and get my sick ducked. Turned out she was just trying to come up with $66 to finish paying the rest of her phone bill. I can't speak for the others but I've been scoring providers for close to 20 yrs. Mostly SW's. There is a vibe that a girl who's down for p2p will give off. If you've been at this shit for awhile you know exactly what I'm talking about. As far as approach goes in any situation where you're dealing with women you're going to need confidence. I think a lot of mongerors have gotten so comfortable dealing just with providers that they forget how to approach regular women asking for a phone number or requesting to take them out. I'm not asking every female that I'm coming into contact with "can I pay to fuck?" Only girls who are giving off the "I'm working" vibe.

2 yrs ago while I was doing laundry a young female laundromat attendant that I had just met started a convo about her pussy getting wet from watching porn on her phone and also about needing a sugar daddy. I just flirted back and got her number. Weeks later I would slip away from home and head back to the laundromat before it closed and I'd go fuck the shit out of the attendant in the bathroom. She was P2P for the most part and free on a few occasions. It's all about being confident in your approach and having charisma. You do need to have the ability to identify the characteristics of a girl who's down. I've heard that "I don't do this sort of thing" so many times it's ridiculous. A few clues. Overly flirtatious, Walking late at night, (after 10pm) walking in a slow pace looking around. Looking at you as you pass by ( as if she needs assistance) talking about needing money, hell asking to borrow money..lol I always offer a ride when it's picking up a walker scenario but It's up to you in a different type of situation or setting. Just know how to talk to women basically.

Banger Hard
09-21-16, 11:46
Yeah, unless someone wants to give me a lesson on the approach I ain't risking getting arrested for soliciting.You don't really need an approach, just throw out lines of conversation in situations you are already in. For example, I don't go to the gas station and look for chicks to hit on, but while I'm there anyway getting gas if a chick smiles or starts a conversation I am all about dropping hints regarding how there must be a better way to fill the tank with gas than working all day. I don't get pussy every time I drop a line (its more like maybe 3 out of 20) but I'm also not rude or offensive about it. Believe me every woman out there is fucking someone, so its not like you are going to surprise or confuse them. Even the ones that decline usually have a good time thinking about it before saying no. Plus, I've had some come back weeks later on their own and ask if the offer is still good.

Hentai
09-21-16, 13:53
You don't really need an approach, just throw out lines of conversation in situations you are already in. For example, I don't go to the gas station and look for chicks to hit on, but while I'm there anyway getting gas if a chick smiles or starts a conversation I am all about dropping hints regarding how there must be a better way to fill the tank with gas than working all day. I don't get pussy every time I drop a line (its more like maybe 3 out of 20) but I'm also not rude or offensive about it. Believe me every woman out there is fucking someone, so its not like you are going to surprise or confuse them. Even the ones that decline usually have a good time thinking about it before saying no. Plus, I've had some come back weeks later on their own and ask if the offer is still good.Interesting.

LookingForLefty
09-21-16, 17:56
Unfortunately, the golden age of Memphis SWs has gone to the wayside. Once a blue moon you can find a fresh faced little goddess getting her feet wet. There was a time to could hit jackpots on Lamar. Or my old favorites, the girls who drove cars off Brooks. Hotties and more hotties. Things change. The internet took things to another level with websites like BP or the old Eros ads.I remember just pulling into a gas station on Brooks and good looking upscale women in shiny new convertibles would pull in and approach me. Always made sure I was staying nearby.

ThomasBey
09-21-16, 18:27
Any early 20's chick working an under $9 hr job (like sonic, exc) is prime hunting. They haven't hit bottom but can see it coming, and $40 for an easy fuck is hella better than another 8 hr shift while their unemployed loser baby daddy sits at home getting high playing video games. Its all in the approach. If you don't want unwashed skank, then don't drive up in a car that smells like ass wearing dirty clothes. They all fuck, just make fucking you more appealing than who they currently fuck. The hunt is sometimes the best part of the game.You're spitting some real game there Banger Hard! Great fundamental tips.

Garth Jr
09-22-16, 11:33
Any early 20's chick working an under $9 hr job (like sonic, exc) is prime hunting. They haven't hit bottom but can see it coming, and $40 for an easy fuck is hella better than another 8 hr shift while their unemployed loser baby daddy sits at home getting high playing video games. Its all in the approach. If you don't want unwashed skank, then don't drive up in a car that smells like ass wearing dirty clothes. They all fuck, just make fucking you more appealing than who they currently fuck. The hunt is sometimes the best part of the game.I scored the best looking girl I have ever been with period. Last year in a little town near me I stopped and picked up a pizza. This spinner with blonde hair and bright green eyes was working the counter. She was stressed so I said Smile you're to pretty to be so sad. We chatted a bit turns out she was worried about finances and not making enough. I smiled made eye contact and said, Maybe I could help you with that. She looked around looked at me smiled and wrote her number on the pizza box and said I,get off at 6 . I text her and set it up picked her up at 6 and chatted about money and my offer. I was being careful and finally she said look are we talking about sex! I said well yeah. Later at the Hotel I dreamed with a stunning little 21 year old that still makes me crazy when I,think or her. The only bad part is she got very sad and embarrassed when we finished and I,never could get her to see me again. Good lord she was fine. On a side note I,am banging 4 different girls on POF for free. Yet I still risk that BS like the other day. Haha I may need some counseling.

Memdal
09-22-16, 12:26
I scored the best looking girl I have ever been with period. Last year in a little town near me I stopped and picked up a pizza. This spinner with blonde hair and bright green eyes was working the counter. She was stressed so I said Smile you're to pretty to be so sad. We chatted a bit turns out she was worried about finances and not making enough. I smiled made eye contact and said, Maybe I could help you with that. She looked around looked at me smiled and wrote her number on the pizza box and said I,get off at 6 . I text her and set it up picked her up at 6 and chatted about money and my offer. I was being careful and finally she said look are we talking about sex! I said well yeah. Later at the Hotel I dreamed with a stunning little 21 year old that still makes me crazy when I,think or her. The only bad part is she got very sad and embarrassed when we finished and I,never could get her to see me again. Good lord she was fine. On a side note I,am banging 4 different girls on POF for free. Yet I still risk that BS like the other day. Haha I may need some counseling.What is POF?

Hentai
09-22-16, 13:41
What is POF?Plenty of Fish, dating site.

Glockman
09-22-16, 15:03
I remember just pulling into a gas station on Brooks and good looking upscale women in shiny new convertibles would pull in and approach me. Always made sure I was staying nearby.That reminds me of the time that I was reading the Wall Street Journal at the library in Tutweiler, Mississippi when a woman who looked like Angelina Jolie came up to me and said "I just love guys with little dicks, and I'll bet you have one!" I replied, "yes hon, I do!" And the rest is history. :D

Iceman61
09-22-16, 19:44
That reminds me of the time that I was reading the Wall Street Journal at the library in Tutweiler, Mississippi when a woman who looked like Angelina Jolie came up to me and said "I just love guys with little dicks, and I'll bet you have one!" I replied, "yes hon, I do!" And the rest is history. :DLMAO, Glock you really crack me up sometimes. BTW, keep up the good work.

BadLuck
09-23-16, 02:15
That reminds me of the time that I was reading the Wall Street Journal at the library in Tutweiler, Mississippi when a woman who looked like Angelina Jolie came up to me and said "I just love guys with little dicks, and I'll bet you have one!" I replied, "yes hon, I do!" And the rest is history. :DHey Glockman, did you ever hang out at the Tippo pub? I remember the days LOL.

ChaosTheory
09-23-16, 11:18
I remember just pulling into a gas station on Brooks and good looking upscale women in shiny new convertibles would pull in and approach me. Always made sure I was staying nearby.I miss those girls. Not an ugly one in the bunch.

I got semi-involved with one of them. Stayed at her apartment some nights even. She had some 'female problems' and ended up in the hospital. Then she retired and moved back to Texas where she was from. I have looked for her on social media but to this day can't find her. I hope she is still alive. Her health was not in a good situation when she was forced to retire.

St Vitus
09-23-16, 18:50
I remember just pulling into a gas station on Brooks and good looking upscale women in shiny new convertibles would pull in and approach me. Always made sure I was staying nearby.Cindy and Chelsea. Two of my ATF.

Bob421
09-23-16, 21:32
Cindy and Chelsea. Two of my ATF.Chelsea was my first. Not just in the hobby. She was my first first.

Those were good days.

Archon
09-26-16, 16:22
Chelsea was my first. Not just in the hobby. She was my first first.

Those were good days.Those were good hunts. Remember Chanel was in that group and I know this will be controversial, but gave probably the best CBJ I have ever experienced. Don't know how she did it, but it was like a BBJ. There was also Jamie, whom I ignored for years and regretted it when I finally started seeing her.

Bull25
09-26-16, 17:24
Cruised through summer, national, Macon, and everywhere in between today from 1215-1:45, nothing.

Sinbadd
09-26-16, 19:12
Those were good hunts. Remember Chanel was in that group and I know this will be controversial, but gave probably the best CBJ I have ever experienced. Don't know how she did it, but it was like a BBJ. There was also Jamie, whom I ignored for years and regretted it when I finally started seeing her.Jamie! Purple eclipse, right? Ever see Shayla?

MrTipswell
09-26-16, 20:11
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-outcalls-qv-and-in-calls-50-pretty-eyes-thick-thighs-leaving-soon-6626291720/17073200

I had a dream about meeting a cute redhead, it has been so long. She was newly local, legit, and everything was covered. She was rather absent, but was trying. Quickies have never been my thing, and junior knows it, so meh. Great body, and I dreamt of her being much thinner than the photos I'd seen, very soft, pale skin. I hope to dream again when I have time for more than a nap.

Hentai
09-26-16, 20:27
Cruised through summer, national, Macon, and everywhere in between today from 1215-1:45, nothing.Jennifer was out this afternoon around 5:30.

LonelyMan5300
09-26-16, 22:34
Cruised through summer, national, Macon, and everywhere in between today from 1215-1:45, nothing.I cruised lamar and summer today and same thing nothing. Only saw LEO on summer.

ChaosTheory
09-27-16, 04:43
Chelsea was my first. Not just in the hobby. She was my first first.

Those were good days.LOL Chelsea and Lisa had a flat tire in my apartments once. Lisa was the dark haired one with a brown nipple and a pink nipple. Her eyes were slightly different colors too. Lisa was my all time fave ever.

Hentai
09-27-16, 10:11
I cruised lamar and summer today and same thing nothing. Only saw LEO on summer.I drive occasionally down the streets where these girls live and there's 0 activity around their place. Looks like their leaving or gave up. Still a few girls out depending on the time of day but not worth the waste in gas money.

ChaosTheory
09-27-16, 15:43
http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-outcalls-qv-and-in-calls-50-pretty-eyes-thick-thighs-leaving-soon-6626291720/17073200

I had a dream about meeting a cute redhead, it has been so long. She was newly local, legit, and everything was covered. She was rather absent, but was trying. Quickies have never been my thing, and junior knows it, so meh. Great body, and I dreamt of her being much thinner than the photos I'd seen, very soft, pale skin. I hope to dream again when I have time for more than a nap.I'm friends with her on Facebook and had no idea she was a provider. Now I have to keep my mouth shut LOL.

PeterPipes
09-27-16, 15:49
She just got back to Memphis after spending a few months in Miami. Top shelf BBBJ skills that I can confirm. Some of you might already know her and if you don't you want to. PM me for digits to get in touch with Heaven.

Shadow Stalker
09-27-16, 19:01
Are there any known strolls on the west Memphis side of the river?

PeterPipes
09-27-16, 22:00
She just got back to Memphis after spending a few months in Miami. Top shelf BBBJ skills that I can confirm. Some of you might already know her and if you don't you want to. PM me for digits to get in touch with Heaven.Here are some action pics, she's a redhead now. PM for digits.

LuvsAction
09-28-16, 01:18
Here are some action pics, she's a redhead now. PM for digits.Where can she be found? Looks like what I'm looking for.

Wyghost
09-28-16, 05:41
Here are some action pics, she's a redhead now. PM for digits.Will be in Memphis mid October for a few days, Would like to go to Heaven, you ever get to St Louis, let me know.

RiceRice
09-28-16, 09:32
Will be in Memphis mid October for a few days, Would like to go to Heaven, you ever get to St Louis, let me know.Is this heaven a SW. Just carious cause you posted it in this section.

Cumndumn73
09-28-16, 11:35
Jamie! Purple eclipse, right? Ever see Shayla?I knew them all. Great days. Shayla was Jamie little sister I think.

HammerGuy
09-28-16, 11:52
Are there any known strolls on the west Memphis side of the river?I'm not sure if it qualifies as a stroll, but a lot of action happening on the north side of Southland. .

Bbonnette
09-29-16, 17:13
Just got back in town. Never had luck on Lamar. Where should I look.

Hentai
09-29-16, 20:21
Just got back in town. Never had luck on Lamar. Where should I look.Been pretty dry on summer as well.

MrTipswell
09-29-16, 22:23
Just got back in town. Never had luck on Lamar. Where should I look.South Lamar between I40 and Democrat. Side streets onnortheast aide of road. Nearly without fail any time of day or night.

Niceguy 53
09-30-16, 16:02
I knew them all. Great days. Shayla was Jamie little sister I think.Anyone know what became of Jamie.

DGrizzle
09-30-16, 17:43
Been pretty dry on summer as well.Do you usually go deeper into the side streets like pope / baltic and then even onto the side streets off of those? Sometimes when I'm driving in that area and go off into the more purely residential areas I'll see some that look like they might be willing to partake. There was one heavily tattooed white lady who looked especially eager and was rather cute, in my opinion. Though I don't partake in SW's, as a personal preference.

Hentai
10-01-16, 00:51
Do you usually go deeper into the side streets like pope / baltic and then even onto the side streets off of those? Sometimes when I'm driving in that area and go off into the more purely residential areas I'll see some that look like they might be willing to partake. There was one heavily tattooed white lady who looked especially eager and was rather cute, in my opinion. Though I don't partake in SW's, as a personal preference.Yes, once you learn the houses where they rent out rooms. Most of them room at the same house.

Cat Daddy #2
10-01-16, 01:50
Just got back in town. Never had luck on Lamar. Where should I look.201 Popular if you get caught trying to solicit a hoe over there. LE is alive and well on Lamar believe that.

XpressMan
10-01-16, 13:35
Was in Memphis yesterday and stopped at the Burger King on Park Ave at the end of Getwell. There was a real tall blonde wondering around on the corner and out in parking lot. She had tats on her legs and seemed to waiting on someone to pick her up. She kelp checking her phone and looking around. I was with other folks so didn't get chance to talk to her or snap a picture. I'm not really up to date on the typical SW or provider hang outs in and around Memphis anymore, so she could have just been a really slutty dressed customer.

Concrete2
10-01-16, 17:55
201 Popular if you get caught trying to solicit a hoe over there. LE is alive and well on Lamar believe that.I don't even slow down enough on Lamar to get a good look at one for fear of being pulled over.

There has always been better hunting off of the main drags anyway. Side streets are where the providers feel a lot safer. Typically they do not get lit up like they would if they were on the main drag.

Do not roll through the first time and pick anyone up. If you have not been through the area at least 5 times and seen the provider at least one other time on the street, you would be an idiot to stop. Get a phone number even if it is her room mates. The streets are so hot it has to be tough for them ot make any kind of money before ending up at 201.

I understand the cash amount of the bail for the girls went from $100 to $1,000. I may have missed it in a previous post. Can someone verify that?

Crete.

Nirvana 1988
10-02-16, 01:21
Here are some action pics, she's a redhead now. PM for digits.I didn't know my inbox was full, I would love to have Heaven info.

Legionearean
10-02-16, 02:39
Picked up a crazy psycho on, near that house Barbie used to stay at, off of Holmes. Blond, about 5' 6", crazy, psycho crackhead *****. Spits when she talks, complete unintelligible. Took me to a house on Pershing. Complete waste of time. She is so far gone. Just stay away from this one.

ChaosTheory
10-02-16, 19:25
Picked up a crazy psycho on, near that house Barbie used to stay at, off of Holmes. Blond, about 5' 6", crazy, psycho crackhead *****. Spits when she talks, complete unintelligible. Took me to a house on Pershing. Complete waste of time. She is so far gone. Just stay away from this one.I love them crazy ones!! They fuck like wildcats!! What's her number?

Memphis Salami
10-03-16, 05:20
Picked up a crazy psycho on, near that house Barbie used to stay at, off of Holmes. Blond, about 5' 6", crazy, psycho crackhead *****. Spits when she talks, complete unintelligible. Took me to a house on Pershing. Complete waste of time. She is so far gone. Just stay away from this one.Speaking of Barbie, has anyone seen her recently? I haven't seen her in a while.

Hentai
10-03-16, 12:13
Speaking of Barbie, has anyone seen her recently? I haven't seen her in a while.No sign of her.

LonelyMan5300
10-03-16, 12:35
No sign of her.I seen her on holmes and pope this past summer but not lately.

Spoonful
10-03-16, 13:11
Speaking of Barbie, has anyone seen her recently? I haven't seen her in a while.How many blondes are walking Summer at this point? I spotted a blonde WSW on Summer late one afternoon last week. I assumed that she was the Barbie that is frequently mentioned on here. However, she might have been the Kim that Legion mentioned. I wish that I had tried to get a pic now.

Hentai
10-03-16, 13:38
How many blondes are walking Summer at this point? I spotted a blonde WSW on Summer late one afternoon last week. I assumed that she was the Barbie that is frequently mentioned on here. However, she might have been the Kim that Legion mentioned. I wish that I had tried to get a pic now.Only blonde I've seen is Skye in which I reported on a week or two back.

Also, there's on more that older as well but isn't anywhere near the body of Barbie.

Shadow Stalker
10-04-16, 11:39
Was in Memphis yesterday and stopped at the Burger King on Park Ave at the end of Getwell. There was a real tall blonde wondering around on the corner and out in parking lot. She had tats on her legs and seemed to waiting on someone to pick her up. She kelp checking her phone and looking around. I was with other folks so didn't get chance to talk to her or snap a picture. I'm not really up to date on the typical SW or provider hang outs in and around Memphis anymore, so she could have just been a really slutty dressed customer.Tall blonde-5'10"+super skinny? Tats on legs-ribbons on the back of the legs? Burger King-sounds like it could be Echoo but not in her typical location.

GenioDan
10-04-16, 22:20
Saw a blonde spinner on lamar today. Name is Ashley (at least that's what she said). Claim from Jackson, tn. Not bad looking for a SW. . 6 and near by notel.

DGrizzle
10-05-16, 02:30
Noticed something viable off of Summer near faxon and pope around 11 pm. Cute WSW looked blonde. Management looked to be close behind. Was wearing a red coat. At first considered she may be related to uncle as she was abnormally attractive for a SW. But the presence of thuggish looking management made it seem unlikely she was a decoy unless he was just tagging along and perhaps was also fooled. Not sure.

As previously noted, not personally an SW partaker, but for those that are wanted to share some more hope in that part of town. Didn't notice an abnormally high LE presence in the area either.

She made strong eye contact and I think she kind of waved as I drove past.

Mex14
10-05-16, 03:15
Saw a blonde spinner on lamar today. Name is Ashley (at least that's what she said). Claim from Jackson, tn. Not bad looking for a SW. . 6 and near by notel.Which side of Lamar did you see her?

TravelingMan65
10-05-16, 09:05
Saw a blonde spinner on lamar today. Name is Ashley (at least that's what she said). Claim from Jackson, tn. Not bad looking for a SW. . 6 and near by notel.She is from Jackson and she did give you her real name. Got her start here in Jackson advertising on BP several years ago. Had a dirt bag manager. Became a regular at the free room and board facility in Jackson, usually on use of illegal substances.

MrTipswell
10-05-16, 09:07
There seemed to be a convention of some sort last night. Saw more SWs south of 240 in one pass than I'd seen my whole time in Memphis.

Emmitt2288
10-06-16, 14:27
Just saw a TN State Trooper pull over a kid in the parking lot of the Gold Club this afternoon. Weird thing is, this Trooper was in a late model sky blue Charger. It had normal plates but three antennas on the trunk. He was in full uniform. Never seen an undercover Trooper before.

The heat is on boys.

Stay safe!

DGrizzle
10-06-16, 17:01
Just a heads up, if all these new girls that have been spotted lately were LE a lot more people would be locked up for patronizing prostitution and that's not the case. This can be confirmed by any good locked up website.

I would also seriously doubt they would go back into the neighborhoods, they would most likely want to be on the main strip out in the open for numerous reasons.That seems to make sense, but I can personally attest to seeing some girls regularly who are more into a residential enclave. Not too far off the main strip, but enough off that you wouldn't see them if you were just cruising down summer and not looking off onto the side streets, for example.

Bmack
10-06-16, 22:29
There seemed to be a convention of some sort last night. Saw more SWs south of 240 in one pass than I'd seen my whole time in Memphis.I second the sighting.

Bbonnette
10-07-16, 18:35
Saw a blonde spinner on lamar today. Name is Ashley (at least that's what she said). Claim from Jackson, tn. Not bad looking for a SW. . 6 and near by notel.I've been looking for her for 3 days. Any Intel on how to get her.

BadLuck
10-07-16, 20:12
I cruised lamar tonight on my way to work. I saw a nice looking slender blonde walking and after about 30 minutes of turning around I finally got her attention but by then it was too late for me to play. She said that her name is Ava and I got her number for later. It's a 305 area code. Has anyone else ever had fun with her? Is she legit? She looked kinda too good to street walk but if she is real I'm going to call her Sunday morning when I get back. Any info please. You can pm me if you want.

Big Shane
10-07-16, 20:50
I cruised lamar tonight on my way to work. I saw a nice looking slender blonde walking and after about 30 minutes of turning around I finally got her attention but by then it was too late for me to play. She said that her name is Ava and I got her number for later. It's a 305 area code. Has anyone else ever had fun with her? Is she legit? She looked kinda too good to street walk but if she is real I'm going to call her Sunday morning when I get back. Any info please. You can pm me if you want.I saw her out yesterday. Rockin body, I was getting gas she came over to me asked if I had a hundred. I said are you a cop? She reached over and rubbed my package and said hell no are you? I said no, didn't have time to partake. Google her number, she out of St. Louis. She was out again this evening as well.

BadLuck
10-09-16, 10:21
I cruised lamar tonight on my way to work. I saw a nice looking slender blonde walking and after about 30 minutes of turning around I finally got her attention but by then it was too late for me to play. She said that her name is Ava and I got her number for later. It's a 305 area code. Has anyone else ever had fun with her? Is she legit? She looked kinda too good to street walk but if she is real I'm going to call her Sunday morning when I get back. Any info please. You can pm me if you want.I found an ad on BP for her. I'm not vouching for her or anything because all I have done is spoken to her so YMMV. But for what it's worth here it is.

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19037269

BadLuck
10-09-16, 10:28
I found an ad on BP for her. I'm not vouching for her or anything because all I have done is spoken to her so YMMV. But for what it's worth here it is.

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19037269Another link with video. Glockman, maybe she might go well with Sunny if you're still looking for one. IDK. Your the master LOL http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19027835.

Glockman
10-09-16, 17:27
Another link with video. Glockman, maybe she might go well with Sunny if you're still looking for one. IDK. Your the master LOL http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19027835.A streetwalker who advertisers on BP from Louisville with a Miami telephone who looks TGTBT. Something just doesn't seem right.

Secretshoppa
10-10-16, 19:37
Just saw a TN State Trooper pull over a kid in the parking lot of the Gold Club this afternoon. Weird thing is, this Trooper was in a late model sky blue Charger. It had normal plates but three antennas on the trunk. He was in full uniform. Never seen an undercover Trooper before.

The heat is on boys.

Stay safe!Just so you know, MPD requested assistance from the state months ago due to the shortage of law enforcement officers. Troopers are assisting by making more traffic stops within city limits.

Emmitt2288
10-10-16, 20:30
Just so you know, MPD requested assistance from the state months ago due to the shortage of law enforcement officers. Troopers are assisting by making more traffic stops within city limits.They are all over Summer Ave.

Crack Hoe Hunt
10-11-16, 05:39
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.

Hentai
10-11-16, 19:42
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.Really? I'd still be cautious though. Police will tail you for looking out of place and find a reason to stop you.

LonelyMan5300
10-11-16, 20:53
Really? I'd still be cautious though. Police will tail you for looking out of place and find a reason to stop you.Thanks for the heads up. I want go there then.

Spoonful
10-11-16, 22:32
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.I had always thought West Memphis' action was at truck stops (which have been notorious for a long time). I didn't know they had much SW action outside of the truck stops.

ChaosTheory
10-11-16, 22:32
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.I have never bothered with West Memphis but for the sake of knowledge I will stealth recon across the river over the weekend.

Georges Life
10-12-16, 20:54
Had a great few days hunting in Memphis. Saw a few WSW on Lamar close to Democrat but did not partake. Summer had some action. Tonight there were 3 WSW west of Polk, one had shorts and a halter top, looked hot but she was scooped by the time I turned around. Last night Tina just happened to jump in. Kinda larger girl, long brown hair, thick legs and big ass but man, she sucked dick. One of the best. Took direction well, let me put digits in her shaved pussy, then she added her fingers. Virtually pleaded for me to fuck her but the poison within had other ideas. She drained the vein CIMWS and then kept licking mini me. Probably not much to look at in the cold light of day but I would repeat. PM me for more info.

RiceRice
10-12-16, 23:23
Had a great few days hunting in Memphis. Saw a few WSW on Lamar close to Democrat but did not partake. Summer had some action. Tonight there were 3 WSW west of Polk, one had shorts and a halter top, looked hot but she was scooped by the time I turned around. Last night Tina just happened to jump in. Kinda larger girl, long brown hair, thick legs and big ass but man, she sucked dick. One of the best. Took direction well, let me put digits in her shaved pussy, then she added her fingers. Virtually pleaded for me to fuck her but the poison within had other ideas. She drained the vein CIMWS and then kept licking mini me. Probably not much to look at in the cold light of day but I would repeat. PM me for more info.Where is Polk?

Alex 1967
10-13-16, 05:47
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.I used to work over there a couple years ago, was this one chick, kinda short black girl, big tits, always wearing sunglasses, hung out at that crappy gas station right beside second century, wasnt all that bad to look like and fucked like a porn star. Very GFE type and personable. Wish I had a number for her and I would cross over to visit again. Another one close to that area was kinda thick, called hef self Coco, fucked and sucked really good, but no DATY. Claimed she didn't like it.

Spoonful
10-13-16, 09:33
Where is Polk?He was on Summer, so I am sure that he means Pope rather than "Polk".

StreetPics
10-13-16, 14:54
Had a great few days hunting in Memphis. Saw a few WSW on Lamar close to Democrat but did not partake. Summer had some action. Tonight there were 3 WSW west of Polk, one had shorts and a halter top, looked hot but she was scooped by the time I turned around. Last night Tina just happened to jump in. Kinda larger girl, long brown hair, thick legs and big ass but man, she sucked dick. One of the best. Took direction well, let me put digits in her shaved pussy, then she added her fingers. Virtually pleaded for me to fuck her but the poison within had other ideas. She drained the vein CIMWS and then kept licking mini me. Probably not much to look at in the cold light of day but I would repeat. PM me for more info.Grey shorts and black halter was Red the Scammer, you didn't miss anything as I'm sure you can tell from her name.

Crack Hoe Hunt
10-13-16, 18:40
Thats short missy she will do anything I ask that's my little fuck puppet but lately I have had her find me women she's really cool and nice and she is still over around that same spot she loves sex alittle to much.

YoungNRestless
10-15-16, 03:01
Ok gents so I I'm not really a big SW person, but I saw the hot blonde everyone was talking about on lamar. Well there is also a brunette too. Anyways it was one of those days where I was feeling like a beast. They were 3 girls traveling in a group I was at the gas station and got there attention and they came over and it was like pick 1 out of the 3 and me of course I picked the brunette. Man she was bad big ass on a small frame. Well I must tell you guys they are all about business and that's it. Well I got a room on lamar and we got to business. Everything covered. She had a little baby damage but for a SW you won't mind. I mean she tried her best but I didn't finish, which I understand she couldn't tske little youngin because it's above average, but she is very responsive. Like I said I was having one of those days so I had her call that blonde and she is hot also. Another covered gang, but she was able about to take the youngin and she started creaming and talking dirty, so he blew I like that.

But like I said they are about business, but brutnette is Creame and blonde is Ava and yes they also post on BP. Idk if I will repeat because it was $ for both and idk about that for a SW, but I'm not going to lie they were hot as shit. I just wanted yall to get the low down because I finally pulled the trigger.

Safe hunting fellas.

JackDaniel
10-15-16, 13:15
Just so you know, MPD requested assistance from the state months ago due to the shortage of law enforcement officers. Troopers are assisting by making more traffic stops within city limits.Good friend was coming home from work this week around 11 pm. Got off on Sycamore exit and was driving slow to finish listening to a radio show. He's not a monger or druggie and doesn't even know Sycamore is hot. Got stopped by SC Sheriff for license plate light at Whitten. Next thing he knew there were 5 cruisers and they were trying to get him to admit to looking for prostitutes or drugs. They kept telling him to just admit it so we can all go home. Called his wife and told her he was out looking for women and drugs trying to make him mad. Searched his car and pulled out a piece of dirt and said it was crack and tried to get him to admit it before they field tested it. Held him up for 45 minutes and finally gave him a ticket for the license plate light.

They are out there looking for any excuse to pull you over and will search you and your car. Be aware and be careful.

Just Dreaming
10-15-16, 13:51
Ok gents so I I'm not really a big SW person, but I saw the hot blonde everyone was talking about on lamar. Well there is also a brunette too. Anyways it was one of those days where I was feeling like a beast. They were 3 girls traveling in a group I was at the gas station and got there attention and they came over and it was like pick 1 out of the 3 and me of course I picked the brunette. Man she was bad big ass on a small frame. Well I must tell you guys they are all about business and that's it. Well I got a room on lamar and we got to business. Everything covered. She had a little baby damage but for a SW you won't mind. I mean she tried her best but I didn't finish, which I understand she couldn't tske little youngin because it's above average, but she is very responsive. Like I said I was having one of those days so I had her call that blonde and she is hot also. Another covered gang, but she was able about to take the youngin and she started creaming and talking dirty, so he blew I like that.

But like I said they are about business, but brutnette is Creame and blonde is Ava and yes they also post on BP. Idk if I will repeat because it was $ for both and idk about that for a SW, but I'm not going to lie they were hot as shit. I just wanted yall to get the low down because I finally pulled the trigger.

Safe hunting fellas.That review was hot. Too bangs for 100 is pretty good imo. Is this one of the girls?

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19027835

Hentai
10-15-16, 14:59

Safe hunting fellas.Picked up Christi off Lamar early this morning. Had a no show with another girl and thought I'd take my chances. Looked petite and cute on the outside but when she took her clothes off, all the baby damage / extreme weight loss from drug use flopped out. Complained about her hips hurting, you get the drift. After 10 minutes, I called it a loss and gave up. As I pulled out of the notel I spotted three walking together in front of the gas station. Sounds like I should've waited.

YoungNRestless
10-15-16, 16:22
That review was hot. Too bangs for 100 is pretty good imo. Is this one of the girls?

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-just-arrived-young-and-sensual-blonde-beauty-ava-jade/19027835Yes that's the blonde I was talking about.

Big Shane
10-17-16, 15:35
Yes that's the blonde I was talking about.How nice were the tits on the little blonde?

Big Boi Terry
10-17-16, 17:41
Yes that's the blonde I was talking about.I contacted her and she had no idea or clue about this meeting. I even sent her the review but she was still clueless.

BadLuck
10-17-16, 18:01
I contacted her and she had no idea or clue about this meeting. I even sent her the review but she was still clueless.I met Ava myself, she is definitely not the kind of girl to share for $50. Maybe just trying to up his review numbers IMHO.

Ladikit
10-17-16, 20:35
Hell yes west memphis is fucking insane the only drawback its not many whites.*raises hand* . One of the few in that wm / marion category you mention heh.

Spoonful
10-18-16, 09:54
I contacted her and she had no idea or clue about this meeting. I even sent her the review but she was still clueless.Well, he could be lying about the review and seeing the girl but I can confirm that the blonde in question along with a brunette and another girl were arrested in a street sting on Lamar last night. She looks cute in the mugshot.

Shadow Stalker
10-18-16, 17:05
Just saw two BSW hanging out on Pope and Manhatten. One was in the process of nogetationing when I rolled up and spooked them. My bad. Another WSW strolled by kinda in a hurry. We made eye contact and all I saw was crazy in those eyes so I kept on going.

Big Boi Terry
10-18-16, 19:39
Yes that's the blonde I was talking about.I'm not disputing his review, just saying that when I tried to verify her, she seemed clueless. Everything may have happened like her said, I'm not disputing him at all.

Spoonful
10-19-16, 11:54
I'm not disputing his review, just saying that when I tried to verify her, she seemed clueless. Everything may have happened like her said, I'm not disputing him at all.I understand. If I were guessing (and I basically am), assuming he did get her on Lamar for $50, then I would guess that she probably doesn't want the guys that contact her from her Backpage ad and pay a standard $100 or $150 or $200 to know that they can get the same thing from her for a lower rate on Lamar. That is just my guess, though.

YoungNRestless
10-19-16, 13:04
I understand. If I were guessing (and I basically am), assuming he did get her on Lamar for $50, then I would guess that she probably doesn't want the guys that contact her from her Backpage ad and pay a standard $100 or $150 or $200 to know that they can get the same thing from her for a lower rate on Lamar. That is just my guess, though.It was $100 for both meaning 100 each. I didn't lie about the review and I'm not trying to get my numbers up. And it is possible that they got arrested. The blonde is very careless. She just reach in and grab my package. Hey I'm just trying to help like you guys help people everyday.