PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Willy Word
09-05-11, 21:17
Not to mention top notch LE presence. I thought about making a holiday weekend trip that way, but I figured the area would be hotter than usual.law enforcement wasn't bad at all. There was one at the hotel near winchester talking to a girl around 4:20 am but that was all I really saw from 2 something in the morning till then. It was anything but hot. There was activity everywhere. Maybe thats not all the time, I don't know. The girls were top knotch though. The first one opened my door to talk business and said "you got 60" I said "No". She said "how much you got". I said "35" she shut the door before I could even bargain more. Didn't waste any time LOL. I'm good with getting girls to but this let me know that people were really payin 60. But the quality that was out was worth it

The Sofa
09-08-11, 16:01
Was over off of Brooks a few days ago and dreamt of a decent looking BSW. 7-8 on SW scale and dreamt of a new head dr. She was wearing Jean shorts and a gold shirt. Well worth the nap I took for. 4.

Alex 1967
09-08-11, 17:40
I been in this hobby for 28 years and one thing I found out is that you can't get that perfect 10 without giving up something. Example, If you get good looks performance might be bad or pussy might stink. One thing you might want to do is stick with reviewed providers from posters. I will be glad to help you if I know what you want. I haven't dated any white ptoviders since Snowbunny which was years ago. If you want white there are several here. For black I got you covered.I know well that trying to find the Vegas Brothel Quality at a Memphis Crack Ho price is far out of the question, but I sure do get frustrated at the frequency of finding the Memphis Crack Ho Quality, trying to charge a Vegas Brothel price. That being said, there are some great girls out there, and then there are some down right ghetto skanks. I do try to continue supporting the good ones when I find them, and I know many of the regulars out here do as well. I have been lucky enough recently to find a good one and will remain a regular with her as long as I can. Will post a review of her out here as soon as I remember to ask her permission first. Be careful guys and keep up the good work out here.

Memphis Salami
09-12-11, 13:17
It's not often I have a bad experience with a provider; probably because I stick to regulars for the most part. So this past weekend was especially horrible when I had not 1, but 2 bad experiences.

The 1st was with Valerie F. ; daughter of Pam F, who as many know are both providers. Valerie's cash-and-dash antics are well documented so I have only myself to blame. I had only dated her for the 1st time just 3 months ago and had a great experience, thus my willingness to try her again. She remembered me "fondly" so I thought another great experience was in store. Oh how wrong I was.

I called her and she suggested a meet at the notel near Jackson & Orchi. I don't trust notels and said we could meet there but we'd drive elsewhere and do a car date. She arrived in a black pickup and suggested we go in her truck, which I found a little odd. I said no, let's go in my car. She said she had her baby with her and needed to drop the baby off at her Mom's. I said I'll follow you in my car. She got to where her mom was staying and said she wanted to give. 2 to her mom now for babysitting. I declined and said she could pay her mom when I brought her back. She persisted and I gave in only because she knew there would be more to come than just. 2. Surely she wouldn't cash-and-dash with more money to come after the dream. And surely I was wrong. Her mom got in the truck with her and they left to go where her mom was supposedly going to watch the baby. She drove normal at 1st and then took off like a bat out of hell. She was somewhat going in circles, as I kept seeing the same streets on occasion, one of them being Guernsey. After a few minutes of chasing her, I noticed the baby seat in the truck, which reminded me she still had the baby with her. SHE'S FLEEING AT HIGH SPEEDS WITH A NEWBORN INFANT IN THE TRUCK. At this realization, I quit chasing her and left. Plus, it was only. 2. As I was leaving, I called her back knowing she probably wouldn't answer. I left a voicemail of my disbelief and said I would add to the cash-and-dash reports on the Internet.

The next day, Sat, I saw a BSW I hadn't seen before on Lamar in the early afternoon. She was thin with long, tightly curled hair, which could have been a wig. Said her name was Shay. No cash-and-dash but just as bad an experience. In addition to it being the dryest pu$$why I've ever entered, the whole time she either tensed her legs up, pushed against me with her hands or contorted her body in a way where I could never really get inside her. I repeatedly told her to quit doing these things to which she was in denial about. I finally was so frustrated I just stopped and let her out at the 1st business I came to.

I went to 1 of my dependable regulars for relief. Sometimes you desire something different but the risk is a different outcome than what's expected. I think I'll stick with my regulars for a while.

Ferrailleur
09-13-11, 18:43
Newbie on this site but oldie on the streets.

I will be in Memphis the weekend of Oct 6.

I'd like to crash in the filthiest motel on Lamar (I kind of googled the strip).

I want to hang out with Memphis dirtiest SW's.

Abandoned building and junkyard women definitely my type.

Please don't laugh too hard. It's just me.

You can MP me. Thanks a million.

Mfooo
09-13-11, 20:44
Picked up a tall WSW near Methodist hospital Union / Cleveland. Went by the name Melissa. Said she had been kicked out of cousins apartment and needed a room. 20ish, Tall, reddish blond hair, small trim body, skimpy shorts. Shaved twat with just a small landing strip. Went thru all the LEO checks and went to notel. Had a quick meal at the Y, BBBJ and FS. She was a squealer!

Only set me back. 25 and room I had arranged with my friend at the notel. I have her digits if SR. Members interested.

Overall the best pickup of SW I have had in a year or so!

Spoonful
09-15-11, 18:17
It's not often I have a bad experience with a provider; probably because I stick to regulars for the most part. So this past weekend was especially horrible when I had not 1, but 2 bad experiences.

The 1st was with Valerie F. ; daughter of Pam F, who as many know are both providers. Valerie's cash-and-dash antics are well documented so I have only myself to blame. I had only dated her for the 1st time just 3 months ago and had a great experience, thus my willingness to try her again. She remembered me "fondly" so I thought another great experience was in store. Oh how wrong I was.

I called her and she suggested a meet at the notel near Jackson & Orchi. I don't trust notels and said we could meet there but we'd drive elsewhere and do a car date. She arrived in a black pickup and suggested we go in her truck, which I found a little odd. I said no, let's go in my car. She said she had her baby with her and needed to drop the baby off at her Mom's. I said I'll follow you in my car. She got to where her mom was staying and said she wanted to give. 2 to her mom now for babysitting. I declined and said she could pay her mom when I brought her back. She persisted and I gave in only because she knew there would be more to come than just. 2. Surely she wouldn't cash-and-dash with more money to come after the dream. And surely I was wrong. Her mom got in the truck with her and they left to go where her mom was supposedly going to watch the baby. She drove normal at 1st and then took off like a bat out of hell. She was somewhat going in circles, as I kept seeing the same streets on occasion, one of them being Guernsey. After a few minutes of chasing her, I noticed the baby seat in the truck, which reminded me she still had the baby with her. SHE'S FLEEING AT HIGH SPEEDS WITH A NEWBORN INFANT IN THE TRUCK. At this realization, I quit chasing her and left. Plus, it was only. 2. As I was leaving, I called her back knowing she probably wouldn't answer. I left a voicemail of my disbelief and said I would add to the cash-and-dash reports on the Internet.

The next day, Sat, I saw a BSW I hadn't seen before on Lamar in the early afternoon. She was thin with long, tightly curled hair, which could have been a wig. Said her name was Shay. No cash-and-dash but just as bad an experience. In addition to it being the dryest pu$$why I've ever entered, the whole time she either tensed her legs up, pushed against me with her hands or contorted her body in a way where I could never really get inside her. I repeatedly told her to quit doing these things to which she was in denial about. I finally was so frustrated I just stopped and let her out at the 1st business I came to.

I went to 1 of my dependable regulars for relief. Sometimes you desire something different but the risk is a different outcome than what's expected. I think I'll stick with my regulars for a while.Sorry to hear about your experience with Valorie. It did seem like she was doing better when she was pregnant but I guess know that she's had the baby, she's gone back to her old ways. Too bad. It probably won't take too long for the state to take the baby from her. Probably the sooner the better for the baby's sake.

StreetPics
09-18-11, 19:37
Met up with Angie this afternoon.

40 WSW good shape but pancakes up top and stretched skin from having kids.

Says she's new in town, and showed me a current out of state I'd.

BBBJ and CFS. 40 she has a place and it seems safe. I had no trouble. I think Shirley is there too. Off Mendenhall north of Summer.

Good BBBJ. Never made it to FS LOL. Which is unusual for me. Down below had a smell, so its a good thing BJ was good.

Have digits for seniors.

StreetPics
09-18-11, 19:57
I'm not as good as alot of guys on here with taking pics.

Today I got 3 blurry pics of Christina at Lanas. Not worth posting, and a pic of a telephone pole on National, that was suppossed to be Kim. LOL.

I did get these two good ones on Summer. Me 2 other guys and two cop cars were showing a lot of interest in her. I got out of there after getting the pics due to LEO presence. She stopped at that little flea market thing to try to throw of Leo.

Anybody know her?

Concrete2
09-19-11, 19:15
She's the one I see in the mornings on my way to work, walking on the bridge on Summer around 830 in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon around 3. Good to know she is legit.There you go miller tell LE when she is out there. Good job.

BTW, do not make a fool of yourself trying to pick her up. She is very picky and you do not need to get both of you arrested by bringing attention to yourself or her. If she does not come directly to you keep driving.

Snoop Deville
09-19-11, 20:28
I'm not as good as alot of guys on here with taking pics.

Today I got 3 blurry pics of Christina at Lanas. Not worth posting, and a pic of a telephone pole on National, that was suppossed to be Kim. LOL.

I did get these two good ones on Summer. Me 2 other guys and two cop cars were showing a lot of interest in her. I got out of there after getting the pics due to LEO presence. She stopped at that little flea market thing to try to throw of Leo.

Anybody know her?I saw her too Sunday & she is a nice one but something just told me not to pick her up that day.

Memphis45
09-20-11, 19:32
Haven't cruised Summer in awhile so I decided to drive by after work today around 6:00. There is still some life but way more LEO every time I go past. Saw maybe the best looking BSW I've seen in a long time walking National / Macon area. Unfortunately there was an obvious undercover car parked right across the street watching her. Don't know if she was real or working with them, but Summer seems to be drawing more and more cops these days. Will most likely return to other places and hope that Summer cools down a bit. Had some good pick ups there, would hate to see it go down.

Sureshot2
09-20-11, 22:26
Hadn't seen her in awhile had put on little weight. Late 30's. Shoulder length brown hair. Boobs hung very low. BBBJ still ok. Cfs lacked alot action. But what the hell for. 35 what can you expect.

Ss2

Sureshot2
09-21-11, 11:40
Went out about 6 this morning and ran into Sonya, Well anyway put it in Sonya. Man when it comes to a date she is very hard to beat. She takes care of business. No up sale, just business. I like that fresh woke up pussy. Its very strong and satisfying.

Its better than Folgers coffe in your cup. Tastes good too.

SS2

Big Dream
09-21-11, 15:10
Yep this is Uncle BC's girl. She's a smart one about throwing up a decoy when the heat is on. Saw her just before she got that far up the road.I take that she still does not have a phone?

Speedo4
09-21-11, 21:37
Went out about 6 this morning and ran into Sonya, Well anyway put it in Sonya. Man when it comes to a date she is very hard to beat. She takes care of business. No up sale, just business. I like that fresh woke up pussy. Its very strong and satisfying.

SS2I have to agree with you here. Saw her this morning too. Didn't have time to do follow up as had an earlier committment but Sonya is always high on my list.

Speedo4
09-21-11, 21:39

SS2Saw alot of girls out yesterday. Guess the weather is starting to draw them out again. Saw some old favorites out wondering in and around and saw a few I've got to check out. Heard there was a big bust this morning early. May slow them down some again.

Andrew1
09-21-11, 22:20
Anyone have the 411 on these two strolling summer (near tillman)? The redhead in shorts looked really good but I'm a little leery when I see two together. Tonight just before 7. 00pm.

Darkside1082
09-22-11, 00:53
Anyone have the 411 on these two strolling summer (near tillman)? The redhead in shorts looked really good but I'm a little leery when I see two together. Tonight just before 7. 00pm.Looks like [Deleted by Admin] in that yahoo group arrest post weeks ago are a month. Anyone got her number email it please. I love that black top and those shorts are saying pull on me. Nice SW pic we need more. For the one in the blue her face is to hard to make out. I'm not from Memphis and don't know any SW, so you might want to see what someone else has to say.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose a private individual's personal identity.

There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post a private individual's personal identity or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any private individual.

Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

Thanks!

Seveninch
09-22-11, 02:23
Would anybody mind PMing me Valorie's number?

My old Id is seven_inch. Thanks. 7

True Lie
09-22-11, 12:32
Looks like Lisa McGee in that yahoo group arrest post weeks ago are a month. Anyone got her number email it please. I love that black top and those shorts are saying pull on me. Nice SW pic we need more. For the one in the blue her face is to hard to make out. I'm not from Memphis and don't know any SW, so you might want to see what someone else has to say.That's not Lisa. Lisa is either 4'9" or 4'11". I know some more girls under 5' and I get their heights mixed up but anyway the girl in that picture is too tall to be Lisa. Lisa has short legs (of course). The girl in the picture does look good. I'll be checking back for an update.

Concrete2
09-23-11, 11:16
That's not Lisa. Lisa is either 4'9" or 4'11". I know some more girls under 5' and I get their heights mixed up but anyway the girl in that picture is too tall to be Lisa. Lisa has short legs (of course). The girl in the picture does look good. I'll be checking back for an update.Lisa is never in that part of town. She has always been on the south side of the center of town.

Concrete

Ferrailleur
09-23-11, 19:57
I'll be in Memphis the weekend of Oct 5-6-7-8.

The subject line says it all.

Don't laugh! Just me!

You help me. I might help you someday!

Thanks

BootyCall
09-24-11, 01:08
Told my wife I needed to go to Auto Zone and get my oil changed. Picked up my favorite baby. She did it the old fashion way and sucked it out. Course I had to lick the bowl clean before we started. Her icing sure did taste good. Then cim and watched her let it go down to her bowl. If this don't make sense its cause old vodka made me do it. Don't ask for digits. They not available. Private stock.

Uncle Booty

Nirvana 1988
09-24-11, 04:59
Told my wife I needed to go to Auto Zone and get my oil changed. Picked up my favorite baby. She did it the old fashion way and sucked it out. Course I had to lick the bowl clean before we started. Her icing sure did taste good. Then cim and watched her let it go down to her bowl. If this don't make sense its cause old vodka made me do it. Don't ask for digits. They not available. Private stock.

Uncle BootyWhy you have to tease us BC? LOL

Aces Strong
09-24-11, 09:17

Uncle BootyI thought there was a warning label on the bottle that said typing and drinking is not recommended, LOL. The Surgeon General says if you are going to drink vodka, have a designated typist.

In truth, your post made more sense than I care to admit, so I must be a little sauced as well.

Cumndumn73
09-24-11, 11:07
I thought there was a warning label on the bottle that said typing and drinking is not recommended, LOL. The Surgeon General says if you are going to drink vodka, have a designated typist.

In truth, your post made more sense than I care to admit, so I must be a little sauced as well.U. B. You can turn her around and reclaim it tomorrow. LOL.

Andrew1
09-24-11, 14:00

Uncle BootySo that's why their profits were up 10% this quarter! They do a lot of business, I'm sure that's why they're open 24 hours now LOL. Thanks for the tip BC, I'll use it in the very near future.

A1

BootyCall
09-24-11, 22:41
Went out this morning checking the special of the day. Ran across one of my babies. Gave her a ride home. She wanted a date but I was broke. I had 5 dollars. She said I know what you really like and I will give it to you for that. Now it was not BBBJ. BBFS, not DATY, It is a fetches I have. Took her up on the offer. Enjoyed it. When I got my money out I had 6 then she asked for my change. It was nearly 2 dollars. Felt like I being held up give me all your money. All I can say is they sure are pretty. Not going to give out digits cause they are none. These girls changes phone more often than they do their drawers.

Anyway I'm a sucker.

Uncle Booty

BootyCall
09-24-11, 22:44
Why you have to tease us BC? LOLWell Nervie I sent you a PM with a back up. You can't have my private stock. That girl will send you to heaven. I can hear you now Hollering I'm cumming, I'cumming. LOL Enjoy. I keep the good stuff for me. But I do share the other stuff.

Have fun.

Uncle Booty

Speedo4
09-24-11, 23:54
Well Nervie I sent you a PM with a back up. You can't have my private stock. That girl will send you to heaven. I can hear you now Hollering I'm cumming, I'cumming. LOL Enjoy. I keep the good stuff for me. But I do share the other stuff.

Have fun.

Uncle BootyYou and I are going to have to give each other our "mad" money to hold. Neither one of us can go cruising and come home with any money. LOL. Damn if I wasn't doing realy good this last week staying within my budget and if I then I ran into one of your girls and she invites me to make a run to the notel. I'll be glad when my bonus comes in. I've got a list a mile long of girls I want to go see. Wanted a boat and motor or a trip to the beach when the bonus came in but what the hell, alot of dessert is always a great way to spend my dimes. I don't know if I can count on you to help me budget thought. LOL

BootyCall
09-25-11, 17:03
You and I are going to have to give each other our "mad" money to hold. Neither one of us can go cruising and come home with any money. LOL. Damn if I wasn't doing realy good this last week staying within my budget and if I then I ran into one of your girls and she invites me to make a run to the notel. I'll be glad when my bonus comes in. I've got a list a mile long of girls I want to go see. Wanted a boat and motor or a trip to the beach when the bonus came in but what the hell, alot of dessert is always a great way to spend my dimes. I don't know if I can count on you to help me budget thought. LOLWell you can't count on me hell I had 15 this morning and a blk pick up came along and asked what I was doing. Told her I was watching for her. Said I'm broke. Wanted to know what I needed to give her the 15. Done a hell'va DATY. I stood outside and she turned around. 10 mins later she couldn't take anymore. Had it running down my chin. Wiped it off with my hand and licked it up. See her about 2 times a week. NO DIGITS she's married. We are great friends. Sorry guys. Her choice.

Uncle Booty

Memphis45
09-25-11, 19:59
Anyone have the 411 on these two strolling summer (near tillman)? The redhead in shorts looked really good but I'm a little leery when I see two together. Tonight just before 7. 00pm.I have seen those two quite a few times. Usually see them around 6-7 when I am on my way home. Haven't tried to pick them up but be careful. Saw them a few days ago and there were two unmarked cars parked and watching them. Decided to steer clear and not risk it.

BootyCall
09-25-11, 23:23
Talked to a new one tonight 23 yro. Plans to see her Tuesday. Standby for my report and will share with seniors and a few newbies I know. Sure like the milky white skin she has. Says she will do everything. Wait on my report. Don't tell Steve he will try to go before I do. The Devil made me do it. She will not be private stock. Will share.

Uncle Booty

Member #5469
09-26-11, 20:46
Talked to a new one tonight 23 yro. Plans to see her Tuesday. Standby for my report and will share with seniors and a few newbies I know. Sure like the milky white skin she has. Says she will do everything. Wait on my report. Don't tell Steve he will try to go before I do. The Devil made me do it. She will not be private stock. Will share.

Uncle BootyGlad to see you still have the magic touch!

Cumndumn73
09-27-11, 10:48

Uncle BootyU. B. Don't give up on me.

Archon
09-27-11, 13:46
I cruised the routes today and Saturday. Man it was dry! This AM saw two in the 'Bush. A really skanky looking redhead and another WSW that had a very good body, brunette down to shoulders, a chipped front tooth. I didn't get her name. No one on the southern loops.

Saturday, mid morning, I saw April on the overpass.

Not a lot of activity for such fine weather.

Speedo4
09-27-11, 16:55
U. B. Don't give up on me.You better hurry back to town as Uncle B has more girls than he can keep fed and breaking his wallet.

BootyCall
09-27-11, 18:47
Well its actually in the wrong section. But since I posted it here will stay Here. Gave Tracy acall. Tall with blk hair, very long legs that will reach to her head. Lots of Tattoos. We talked took pics. Started with BBBJ, The moved to 69 til I wanted to blow her head off. Told her to lay down and I did DATY. Little fellow couldn't wait any longer. Put him in the batters box about 20 secs. Later the bat broke then all the fliud ran out I just flopped down on the bed. Big smile on my face. I will repeat repeat but the batters box will last longer I hope. She has a room mate and they will do 3 sums. Yes I will share info to seniors and some newbies.

Uncle Booty

BootyCall
09-27-11, 19:05
U. B. You can turn her around and reclaim it tomorrow. LOL.Well dude if I turn it around whoes going to help me. Steve is broke, concrete is broke Glock on vacation, Murdogg is on vacation, Retskir is broke so is about 15 other guys. I pick up cans trying to make money. You got your money in cans buried in the yard. LOL LOL LOL Bring your butt to Mempho.

Uncle Booty

Memphis45
09-27-11, 19:25
Was cruisin Bellevue yesterday, since Summer has been disappointing lately. I was about to head home when I saw a good looking BSW not far. Passed her by and smiled, she smiled back so I decided to make a loop. Don't know if she was out walking that way or if I just got lucky. She said she lives near where I was cruising so I offered her a ride. Talked for a bit, her name is Kandy, said she was a hostess but is getting laid off soon and needs some help. Told her I would be more than happy to oblige. I'm glad I stopped because we ended up having a nice dream together. She's a little bigger, maybe 5'7' but with absolutely fantastic tits, and a good looking ass too. Started with a nice BBBJ, did some 69 and finished off with some more BBBJ. Thats what I was really in the mood for, but I will definitely be back to sample the rest. Said she doesn't do this very often but lives near to the streets I cruise and gave me current digits. Very reasonable price and well worth it. Not private stock so if you are interested in digits seniors PM me. Happy hunting

BootyCall
09-27-11, 23:34
Took a little trip tonight to check the after 5 group. North end of ranch ran into girl named Smanatha. Not the tall. This one is little heavy looked she has been rode hard and put up wet. Looked like she needed a good scrubing. Know her pimp. He has had a lot better looking girls than that. Like all she wanted 2 bucks buy beer. I imagine thats true. She can't sell what shw has. Told me expensive is she,

BC

BootyCall
09-28-11, 10:06
Went out at 5 this morning see what the special of the day would be. Must not be one today Nada, nothing was out. Leo wasn't even around. Gave up about 8 went home.

BC

Aces Strong
09-28-11, 10:14
She can't sell what she has.

BCYou been playing the game long enough to never underestimate the power of a horn dog spell. Especially in a time where guys are afraid of the cute ones being cops, what police force would put her out there if she looks like you described, LOL. Some of the (insert appropriate term here) I've seen get picked up off Macon are shocking.

Cumndumn73
09-28-11, 11:09
You better hurry back to town as Uncle B has more girls than he can keep fed and breaking his wallet.S4 how is our girl doing. May come down soon and commit adultry with you and U. B. Sounds like you and him could use some help. LOL.

BootyCall
09-28-11, 16:53
You been playing the game long enough to never underestimate the power of a horn dog spell. Especially in a time where guys are afraid of the cute ones being cops, what police force would put her out there if she looks like you described, LOL. Some of the (insert appropriate term here) I've seen get picked up off Macon are shocking.Actually it was the price she quoted me. LOL. I couldn't believe she asked a 100. Thats why I said she will never it. I left the price off on purpose. Now my partner in crime had a BBBJ from her and he said it was great. Course I always say once you plug in and is alot better than it looks she becomes the prettist girl on the streets. LOL LOL.

Uncle Booty

BootyCall
09-28-11, 16:54
S4 how is our girl doing. May come down soon and commit adultry with you and U. B. Sounds like you and him could use some help. LOL.How about next thurs. Or Fri. We may cook up something you might enjo.

BC

Speedo4
09-28-11, 21:42
S4 how is our girl doing. May come down soon and commit adultry with you and U. B. Sounds like you and him could use some help. LOL.Well our girl is still hanging in there. Actually she's been alot better for about the last year as not into the heavy stuff that I can tell. Still always in need but alot better to be around except she's always in dire straights. LOL. Haven't had time for her lately, plus couldn't afford to stop by as couldn't spend money on more paint. You have to get to town and sample one of the many other's Uncle B has lined up.

Speedo4
09-28-11, 21:50
Actually it was the price she quoted me. LOL. I couldn't believe she asked a 100. Thats why I said she will never it. I left the price off on purpose. Now my partner in crime had a BBBJ from her and he said it was great. Course I always say once you plug in and is alot better than it looks she becomes the prettist girl on the streets. LOL LOL.

Uncle BootyI'll admit, I was the one that had a BBBJ from this one. Actually she did a great job and never missed a lick. Was funny thing, another girl called and wanted me to come by that she had a girl she wanted me to meet. When I sae her, I could see wasn't going to be for me. Well this other girl started pulling the little buddy out and started with a BBBJ and this girl was watching. Next thing I know she's rubbing her hands all over me and wanted to take over and show me she was better. Well she was at that. Was not the $ price she must be asking now (a lot less) but would say she did a commendable job. Would want FS but she was a champ at the BBBJ. As BC says, she was looking better and better as she was sucking it up.

Babo1
09-30-11, 08:54
I rarely get to hit Memphis much anymore, but was able to get to town yesterday. Came in on Lamar and saw one BSW as I pased through. Headed down Brooks and it was quiet. Went over to Third and a lot of acticity there. Did not pickup any first pass through due to Leo and lower quality girls. Went on up to E. P and it was very quiet. Headed back down to Third and met up with Lady. This was my first time to see her, but like I said I don't get to town much anymore. Got notel and dreamed. Won't do greek but she is up for everything else. Will try to upsell if you let her. Not best dream I ever had but not worst either. Probably would repeat. Told me she is in town visiting and not a permanent resident. However I learned she must come to town often since she mentioned previous experience is the area. I believe she will be in town through the weekend. I will be glad to provide a little more details if you want to pm me. She has no digits but I can zero you in a little more on where to find her and the time of day I picked her up.

Cumndumn73
09-30-11, 11:28
Well our girl is still hanging in there. Actually she's been alot better for about the last year as not into the heavy stuff that I can tell. Still always in need but alot better to be around except she's always in dire straights. LOL. Haven't had time for her lately, plus couldn't afford to stop by as couldn't spend money on more paint. You have to get to town and sample one of the many other's Uncle B has lined up.Thanks for info Steve. Glad to here she doing ok. She will be in dire straights forever. LOL.

Cumndumn73
09-30-11, 11:36
How about next thurs. Or Fri. We may cook up something you might enjo.

BCUB want to thank for your help when I thought I had and emengercy before catching my flight. Your the only one I know who could get my message and infive minutes have me covered. Thanks again. Going to take you up on your offer soon.

Speedo4
09-30-11, 23:14
Thanks for info Steve. Glad to here she doing ok. She will be in dire straights forever. LOL.She asks about you everytime I talk to her. She keeps wanting me to tell you to call her. She can't keep a friggin phone working long enough to give you a good number though. LOL

Cumndumn73
10-01-11, 11:40
She asks about you everytime I talk to her. She keeps wanting me to tell you to call her. She can't keep a friggin phone working long enough to give you a good number though. LOLThanks Steve

KinkyMemphism
10-01-11, 17:32
Saw a red head today around 2:30 at the Mystic Mart. She had on black pants and if memory serves a red shirt. Got into a SUV with a Mexican guy. Anyone know who she might be? She was Like 5'6" red hair maybe 36 see and about 130#

Chere8808
10-02-11, 00:13
I'll be in Memphis the weekend of Oct 5-6-7-8.

The subject line says it all.

Don't laugh! Just me!

You help me. I might help you someday!

ThanksI have seen it all just about! You should love Memphis!

Dmalcomb1234
10-05-11, 18:58
Cops are currently setting up a sting operation at sycamore view and 40. I strongly suggest NOT mongering in that area.

Sureshot2
10-07-11, 04:03
Toured the usual haunts and seen very little activity. That Marie girl was not in sight today. Seen her last coupla days. Hope to be brave enough to pick her up. Understand a gallon of paint go along way with her. Might be more than I can afford. Seen Amy hanging around. Cute and hot. Have to hang on to your clothes cause you may not come by that spot again. Excellant BBBJ and cfs. Very vocal.

SS2

HappyHunter79
10-08-11, 04:37
Will be in town Sun through Tues and would love some advice on the best hunting grounds and any great BP girls. I've read a few pages on this thread and the BP thread but although there are good stories I'm still not really sure as to where the best areas and best BP girls are. I do admit to being very picky going mostly just with the very hottest and fittest bodies, and then making sure the best I can that she performs well. I'll be sure to report on any adventures of course and provide any help I can when your in my area. Got to add that it is impressive that you guys have some high posting numbers and what appears to be a good community of mongers here.

Sureshot2
10-08-11, 07:38
Will be in town Sun through Tues and would love some advice on the best hunting grounds and any great BP girls. I've read a few pages on this thread and the BP thread but although there are good stories I'm still not really sure as to where the best areas and best BP girls are. I do admit to being very picky going mostly just with the very hottest and fittest bodies, and then making sure the best I can that she performs well. I'll be sure to report on any adventures of course and provide any help I can when your in my area. Got to add that it is impressive that you guys have some high posting numbers and what appears to be a good community of mongers here.What you want narrows the list down to 2 or 3 girls. Read the posts and then search out these area. What you want can not be found on the streets. Good Luck

Speedo4
10-08-11, 13:14
Toured the usual haunts and seen very little activity. That Marie girl was not in sight today. Seen her last coupla days. Hope to be brave enough to pick her up. Understand a gallon of paint go along way with her. Might be more than I can afford. Seen Amy hanging around. Cute and hot. Have to hang on to your clothes cause you may not come by that spot again. Excellant BBBJ and cfs. Very vocal.

SS2You have to catch her at the right times if you want to find her. I think her painting is done last time I talked to her so you might be able to get off with just a quart. LOL. She doesn't driver anymore so you're safe of buying gas. I understand she has another new girl that sounds interesting I want to check out. Said she was a little spinner, cute with dark hair. I'll check it out and give a report. SS2, let me know and I can hook you up with M. Just got to go with what you're willing to spend and leave the rest at home. Would be handy to carry a gallon with you just in case.

Spoonful
10-10-11, 00:11
I was out late Saturday night / early Sunday morning doing a little window shopping. Lamar was the most active that I've seen it since I've been visiting Memphis over the last 3 year or so. Between 2 and 3 AM, there were 5 BSWs and 1 WSW just north of Knight Arnold. On the south end, I saw one heavyset 30ish blonde WSW walk from Winchester and turn north onto Lamar and she walked around the motels just north of Winchester. She was the least attractive of the ones out there but I was at least encouraged by the numbers. Maybe Lamar might be looking up after a long dry spell.

Slo Mo
10-10-11, 22:02
I was out late Saturday night / early Sunday morning doing a little window shopping. Lamar was the most active that I've seen it since I've been visiting Memphis over the last 3 year or so. Between 2 and 3 AM, there were 5 BSWs and 1 WSW just north of Knight Arnold. On the south end, I saw one heavyset 30ish blonde WSW walk from Winchester and turn north onto Lamar and she walked around the motels just north of Winchester. She was the least attractive of the ones out there but I was at least encouraged by the numbers. Maybe Lamar might be looking up after a long dry spell.You can always count on Lamar to produce between 2am and 4am. Now its a total different story for everywhere else in the city. Do yourself a favor and save your gas. When you do ride the "off brand" streets you're guaranteed to see something you don't even want touch, let alone get a BJ. For the most part the streets are clean and the clubs are shut down, so suggest trying too round up a couple of providers off backpage and call it a winter!

Concrete2
10-11-11, 09:30
I saw a good looking BSW spinner yesterday around 3 pm on summer. I didn't have the money, time, or real inclination to try to attempt a pickup but thought I'd report about it. She was very small and had a piercing in her upper lip. Does anyone know anything about this one?

She go into a new black pick up and headed the direction away from the notels.

There was also an average looking WSW that was young sitting on the ledge at the liquor store. She had brown hair and was a spinner too.

Didn't stay around long enough to see her leave with anyone.

Concrete

Roughrider1234
10-11-11, 09:49
Hey guys. Been on the site but never psoted. Was around lamar around 1230ish and found a couple of WSW and a BSW. BSW was a 7-8 on SW scale. I've attached a few pics.

Travel safe.

Roughrider.

Spoonful
10-11-11, 20:55
Hey guys. Been on the site but never psoted. Was around lamar around 1230ish and found a couple of WSW and a BSW. BSW was a 7-8 on SW scale. I've attached a few pics.

Travel safe.

Roughrider.

148960The BSW looks like Angel to me. I don't recognize the WSWs there. The SWs that I saw out very early Sunday morning were all dressed the part. LE was around but seemed to be leaving things alone.

BootyCall
10-11-11, 21:31
I saw a good looking BSW spinner yesterday around 3 pm on summer. I didn't have the money, time, or real inclination to try to attempt a pickup but thought I'd report about it. She was very small and had a piercing in her upper lip. Does anyone know anything about this one?

She go into a new black pick up and headed the direction away from the notels.

There was also an average looking WSW that was young sitting on the ledge at the liquor store. She had brown hair and was a spinner too.

Didn't stay around long enough to see her leave with anyone.

ConcreteBrown hair girl at liquor store is Kellie. She mostly hangs out there some. Don't do much dating anymore. At one time she was one of the best. Thing got wore out I guess. You might talk her into it.

Will get my girl Shaneille check out the blk SW you were talking about.

Clubking01
10-11-11, 23:31
The BSW looks like Angel to me. I don't recognize the WSWs there. The SWs that I saw out very early Sunday morning were all dressed the part. LE was around but seemed to be leaving things alone.I agree. It looks a lot like Angel.

True Lie
10-12-11, 02:49

Travel safe.

Roughrider.

148960The WSW in the sleeveless white top is Jamie M. It looks like she's put a little weight back on since the last time I saw her. She had gotten to be very frail. She looks really good when she's at her normal weight. She's legit but YMMV.

Concrete2
10-14-11, 18:05
Ran across her at the store on the north end today. Did not partake due to issues her baby daddy caused me last year. Should have dumped an uncovered load in her a$$ just to get the last laugh though. If you guys do decide to dream of her DO NOT take her anywhere off of the trac and do not pick her up within a mile of her semi-permanent home. Just speaking from experience. It does not pay.

Concrete

RollingDirty
10-14-11, 18:37
How has things been lately on RT-87? I had some wild damn nights in those truck stops when I was running long haul. Anybody seen a chick that calls herself Heart Attack? Wild ass sister that does just about anything and likes it. If you run across her she is worth the 50 flowers.

Peace,

R D

RollingDirty
10-15-11, 02:32
RT-78 up above in my post not 87 I can't figure out how to edit it.

lost_inboystown
10-16-11, 10:26
Gentlemen.

Had a pleasant dream that earlier this week that I meet up with a 20 something WSW near the Mapco on Brooks.

She asked me to buy her cigarettes as she had lost her license. Of course we all know this is against the law of

The land and if this wasn't a dream I would never buy them for her. The young lady after asking me to buy her

Cigarette, then ask for money for food. In that I was enjoying this young lady's company so much, in lieu of

Giving her money I invited her to dinner. Of course only in my dreams would a beautiful young lady go out to

Dinner with an old fart like me.

We settle on the BBQ place on central and had a great time. One of the topics that.

Came up during my dream was that I was having a hard time finding a good masseur.

Low and behold, not only was this girl young, beautiful and a good conversationalist.

But had recently graduated from massage school. This could only happen in a dream!

Made arrangements for the young lady to compensate me for dinner and smokes by

Providing me with a massage. We took my magic carpet back to her room.

And I proceed to get a good massage. Upon finishing the massage this lady then.

Stated that she had a reward for me for being so nice. I said that no need that.

The massage was a great payment. She then ask me to turn over and I was shocked.

To see that this beautiful young thing had shucked her clothes.

Of course being that this is a dream I was the perfect gentleman and told her that

This was not necessary and then secondly that I didn't have any cash on me, if that.

Is what she wanted. To my amazement this beauty stated that I was so nice to her.

That she wish to be extremely nice to me and then (don't forget this was a dream)

That no funds needed to pass hands.

We then proceed to take actions that are listing in Kama Sutra for the rest of the night.

(Yea Ya I know I am only good for about 30 minutes at best, but I did say this was a

Dream) One of the most pleasant time that I have had in a while.

Then last night I had a NIGHTMARE (it is almost Halloween). The nightmare began with going

To the U OF M football game, at the beginning of the fourth quarter Memphis was ahead, no no no.

That was when I woke up and realized this was a dream, upon falling back to sleep and then finding

U of M down by 20+, I was trying to decide if I should stay the last quarter or head to a local titty joint.

My phone rang and it was my redheaded dream.

She asked me to take her out for dinner and I agreed as the game was a nightmare. This is were.

The nightmare continued, the young lady was smoking something other than cigarette and the dinner

And "Dancing" afterward were a disaster!

Sorry no digits as she lives with Momma

Rafiqi
10-17-11, 15:34
Saw a WSW about 20ish. Not to bad. But a lot os skin acne. Passed on it.

A lot of Leo!

National WSW about 30ish. A little fluffy. Not too bad.

Gla,

Steve

Mfooo
10-17-11, 22:27
[QUOTE=lost_inboystown; 1298101]Gentlemen.

Had a pleasant dream that earlier this week that I meet up with a 20 something WSW near the Mapco on Brooks.

She asked me to buy her cigarettes as she had lost her license. Of course we all know this is against the law of

The land and if this wasn't a dream I would never buy them for her. The young lady after asking me to buy her

Cigarette, then ask for money for food. In that I was enjoying this young lady's company so much, in lieu of

Giving her money I invited her to dinner. Of course only in my dreams would a beautiful young lady go out to

Dinner with an old fart like me.

We settle on the BBQ place on central and had a great time. One of the topics that.

Came up during my dream was that I was having a hard time finding a good masseur.

Low and behold, not only was this girl young, beautiful and a good conversationalist.

But had recently graduated from massage school. This could only happen in a dream!

Made arrangements for the young lady to compensate me for dinner and smokes by

Providing me with a massage. We took my magic carpet back to her room.

And I proceed to get a good massage. Upon finishing the massage this lady then.

Stated that she had a reward for me for being so nice. I said that no need that.

The massage was a great payment. She then ask me to turn over and I was shocked.

To see that this beautiful young thing had shucked her clothes.

Of course being that this is a dream I was the perfect gentleman and told her that

This was not necessary and then secondly that I didn't have any cash on me, if that.

Is what she wanted. To my amazement this beauty stated that I was so nice to her.

That she wish to be extremely nice to me and then (don't forget this was a dream)

That no funds needed to pass hands.

We then proceed to take actions that are listing in Kama Sutra for the rest of the night.

(Yea Ya I know I am only good for about 30 minutes at best, but I did say this was a

Dream) One of the most pleasant time that I have had in a while.

Then last night I had a NIGHTMARE (it is almost Halloween). The nightmare began with going

To the U OF M football game, at the beginning of the fourth quarter Memphis was ahead, no no no.

That was when I woke up and realized this was a dream, upon falling back to sleep and then finding

U of M down by 20+, I was trying to decide if I should stay the last quarter or head to a local titty joint.

My phone rang and it was my redheaded dream.

She asked me to take her out for dinner and I agreed as the game was a nightmare. This is were.

The nightmare continued, the young lady was smoking something other than cigarette and the dinner

And "Dancing" afterward were a disaster!

Sorry no digits as she lives with Momma[/QUOT.

Why write porn story? Read all your posts and you never share anything new.

Micko Sull
10-20-11, 19:35
Went for a drive on lunchbreak on Friday about 130. Saw a WSW, short red hair, skin tights jeans with a nice round ass, black tank top with pasty white skin. Didn't get to see the front or her face. She was talking on her cell phone and walking with a purpose. Very nice from behind. Was gone when I made the loop. Have to look for this one when I get back in town.I think this was short haired Samantha, who I caught up with on Jackson on the North End. Not that I was stalking her or anything. Mentioned to her about seeing her name on the forum and she is obviously not aware of it. Short hair, lots of tats, lost a little bit of weight recently but nice ass. 7 to 8 on the scale. She just got out of the hospital so I didn't get to have as good a time as I would have liked, apparantly a long story that she didn't share. Price was right, asked for. 4 but told her only had. 3, so I can't complain. Going to give her some time to heal and will scoop her up again. No digits, phone stolen. There's two Samantha's there, this is the short haired one. The other had 2 black eyes.

Blonde Blue Man
10-23-11, 17:24
Went cruising this week and haven't seen many reports lately so I thought I'd post.

Thursday night everything was empty, and I mean everything. I saw nothing at all. I talked with two BP advertisers that were grossly, and I mean grossly, posting the wrong pictures. I have no doubt that the pictures were actually them, but they were a very long time ago. Thursday was a bust.

Saturday night was dead until around 12 and then got busier at 1am. I saw nothing on National except a withered pour old soul that I felt sorry for. Nothing on Jackson to speak of or the Nutbush area. Lamar was alive, however, and around 1 it was hopping with no less than 10 ladies of all races. There was a really nice looking WSW that I saw at the gas station but she was gone by the time I turned around. There were several aggressive ladies near the new club with the spotlights on Lamar.

Passed on what I saw, but wanted to report.

Micko Sull
10-25-11, 16:32
Went for a drive on lunchbreak on Friday about 130. Saw a WSW, short red hair, skin tights jeans with a nice round ass, black tank top with pasty white skin. Didn't get to see the front or her face. She was talking on her cell phone and walking with a purpose. Very nice from behind. Was gone when I made the loop. Have to look for this one when I get back in town.This was not short haired Samantha. I saw this same girl on Summer today at about 1. Couldn't stop because Uncle Leo was down by the car wash. Just a matter of time now. She was wearing a green and white striped shirt and jeans today, short hair and had her head buried in the phone.

Memphis45
10-25-11, 20:53
Not too much action on the streets lately so I thought I would post. Had a great dream yesterday off Lamar. Started cruisin right as it got dark around 6:30, didn't take long either. I'll chalk it up to some good luck lately. Saw a nice looking BSW near the tattoo parlor. Passed by and gave a smile, turned around and parked a little ahead of her. She was a little cautious at first but got in. After a little chat she directed me to her room which was not far. Wasn't planning on dreaming but it was too good to pass up. Her name was Tan and she had a great body. Nice round booty, good size chest, not too big but a great size. She had a great build too, nothing around the midsection, nice and flat, with a couple piercings in her lip. She told me CBJ and CFS. Normally CBJ is a downer for me but she looked so good I figured why not. She didn't have any protection, but her friend had the room next door and brought one over, she was also great looking. Proceeded to a CBJ and a little 69. Worth every minute, she had a nicely shaved and tight little pussy. Couldn't get enough of it so we ended up in the 69 for quite awhile and finished with a CBJ. Got her digits and am planning on going back for the whole thing soon. Said she gets a room at the same place every day. Maybe next time I'll ask about her friend too. Charged. 60 for the whole thing. CBJ is a downer but overall good experience, will repeat.

FYI looked up the digits online and got a link to an old backpage ad from LA that looks nothing like her. Planning on calling tomorrow, will let you know how it goes for round 2. PM for digits

Memphis45
10-25-11, 20:57
BTW, cruised Bellevue before Lamar. Lot of LEO but still a good amount of action around 6-7. I usually cruise a little earlier and have had some good luck lately. Had a nice BBBJ on Saturday out that way. Good looking BSW, first time ever that I haven't made it to a hotel room. Pulled over and went with it. Didn't get her name but she said that she has 5 friends that all walk that way every night around 7-12. Also mentioned they have a male "friend" who watches over them. Don't like to deal with pimps but we all know they are there whether we see them or not. Just thought I'd let you know for those cruising. Had some good luck lately and thought I'd spread the word. Stay safe

Memphis45
10-26-11, 22:26
Just thought I would post about Lamar tonight. Set up an appointment with Tan tonight. Said she had a friend and asked if I wanted her to join. Wasn't sure but kept it in the back of my mind. Got to Lamar about 8 pm, not sure what happened but the power was out for a few blocks. Tan said she was walking a block down from her hotel. Pulled up to the street and saw her across the way, just as I was about to turn 2 cops hit their lights. Turned and just kept on driving. Doubled back and saw the cops putting her and her friend into the back of the car. Saw about 7 cops as I drove back down Lamar. If your out cruising, stay safe

Micko Sull
10-27-11, 13:58
Looks like the cold front has pushed the girls inside. Nothing on Summer, National or Jackson. Did my lunchtime cruise route. Unless I'm missing something, it got real quiet on here all the sudden?

Tugger
10-27-11, 15:55
This was not short haired Samantha. I saw this same girl on Summer today at about 1. Couldn't stop because Uncle Leo was down by the car wash. Just a matter of time now. She was wearing a green and white striped shirt and jeans today, short hair and had her head buried in the phone.I saw her out too. She dresses too nice to be in that area. Of course alot has changed in that area since I was last there about 10 years ago. It looks like alot of the usuals are moved on. I did see Mardina though, a blast from the past. Still looks about the same.

Nirvana 1988
10-27-11, 17:36
As many of you may know, I am a member of the Mugshot website, as well. Its this one girl who always intrigue me, because she absolutely gorgeous, and she kept getting trouble, but anyway her name was Mary, I saw she works Lamar, not my area and don't know anyone who knows her, so I was like damn. Anyways I going to NYC, to visit some folks of mine, so I'm checking out the BP ad's and I run across this girl name Roseza, so I click on some of older post and guess who I see with her? The Mary chick from Lamar! I'm positive its her. Her post are old on there so, so I was wondering was she back here, has anyone seen her lately or even at all because I never seen a post about her, so I was wondering, but I've been wanting to for a while now.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-some-funn-were-waiting-22/24361074

MojoMan
10-28-11, 13:08
Last time I was in Memphis I tried to call her to see if we could hook up earlier this month. She had just gotten back from NYC, but our schedules didn't work out. She's a nice girl, though. I last saw her in April. The NY BP digits were accurate when I last tried to call her.

As many of you may know, I am a member of the Mugshot website, as well. Its this one girl who always intrigue me, because she absolutely gorgeous, and she kept getting trouble, but anyway her name was Mary, I saw she works Lamar, not my area and don't know anyone who knows her, so I was like damn. Anyways I going to NYC, to visit some folks of mine, so I'm checking out the BP ad's and I run across this girl name Roseza, so I click on some of older post and guess who I see with her? The Mary chick from Lamar! I'm positive its her. Her post are old on there so, so I was wondering was she back here, has anyone seen her lately or even at all because I never seen a post about her, so I was wondering, but I've been wanting to for a while now.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lets-have-some-funn-were-waiting-22/24361074

Nirvana 1988
10-28-11, 17:17
Last time I was in Memphis I tried to call her to see if we could hook up earlier this month. She had just gotten back from NYC, but our schedules didn't work out. She's a nice girl, though. I last saw her in April. The NY BP digits were accurate when I last tried to call her.Does she has a street name, she goes by?

Nirvana 1988
10-29-11, 06:22
I had a couple SW sightings this week, on Monday, I saw a blondish WSW on national with red jacket and khakis 30-40, not to far from the Ice Cream place, when I pass by it again, I'll get the address of the exact area, then today (Friday) I saw a brown hair WSW, with a black jacket on summer, near the Gold Club, and walking the SUbway dircection, as a matter of the same area, where I met Marie for the first time, and that April girl, I talked to but saw again. Both times riding in the car with someone else, but If I see any potentials, I'm gonig to start taking pics for now on.

MojoMan
10-29-11, 13:14
She was going by Tiffany when I saw her back in March and April.

Does she has a street name, she goes by?

Memphis45
10-29-11, 13:45
Finally decided to follow what I have read on the board and check out Lamar early. Started cruising about 2:30 am. Saw a WSW and about 10 BSW's. Ended up picking up a couple. First was Diamond, about an 8 looks wise. Absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately service wasn't so great. Agreed on. 60 for FS, as soon as we got to her room she tried to upsell for more, asked for a tip. Said that was all I have so she agreed, service was not great. Very rushed, and robotic, after about 15 minutes she told me if I wanted more I would have to pay for another session. Decided to cut my losses and left.

Felt very unsatisfied so as I left the motel cruised around and decided on Toya. As I said there was about 10 BSW's out in front of motels. Picked her up and agreed on. 50 for a BJ. Made me forget all about Diamond. Great BBBJCIM, went to town with no signs of quitting. Got her digits for next time if interested. Also saw Tan walking as I left, might have to give her a call again soon. PM if interested in digits.

Memphis Salami
10-30-11, 22:10
I had some time to kill before meeting 1 of my regulars so I cruised the north side Sat. Afternoon. At 3pm I was on Lester driving by the notels. As I turned right onto Faxon there's that house on the corner that always seems to have some sort of "activity" going on. BSW's are all I've ever seen at that house. So it was surprising to see what I presumed was a WSW sitting in front of the house. The white part was clear. It's the street walker part I was unsure of. She appeared to be very young; 18 or 19 tops. She had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail.

I circled the block and when I returned a BSW approached my car. I said I was interested in the WSW and the BSW hollared out "He wants to see you". The WSW was very hesitant but finally approached my car. All she could really mutter was "I stay here" when I told her there was a nearby place we could go park. She appeared to have natural C's and was extremely cute in the face. However, she did have quite a gut on her that looked out of place given how cute she looked from the tits up. My vibe was that she was very new to the game; perhaps even her 1st time. Well there was no way I was going to dream about her in that house so I said maybe some other time. As I left I saw Mardina 1 block east of Lester.

I left the Lester area and cruised the Orchi area. The weather was so perfect I was surprised I didn't see anyone else out. I couldn't shake the image of this young, unknown WSW I had just met on Lester & Faxon so I went back there yet again. This time, as I turned off Lester onto Faxon I stopped my car and tried to convince her to come with me as she stayed sitting in front of the house. There was a white dude in front of the house talking to her as well. He even kept urging her to at least come talk to me but she wouldn't. It was at this time I learned her name was Amber. After much urging by this other dude for her to come with me, he finally said to me "This is like her 1st time". While that excited me even more, I could tell she wasn't leaving that property.

It was about time to meet my regular so I left empty handed. Did anyone else see her mid-afternoon Sat? She had on a black tank top & jeans from what I remember. I couldn't help but wonder if she got in trouble later by that dude or another of the many dudes I saw coming & going from that house for turning down money. If she's truly that new, maybe she'll loosen up in another week or two. At least we know she seems to be legit.

Micko Sull
10-31-11, 10:17
If the girl your describing is the one I think, I met her Tue. Likely about the same time you saw her. She had a very soft spoken voice so I didn't hear what her name was. I'd give her solid 8's all around. Great looks, good attitude, good service. I will be watching for her again. I meant to get digits, but let her get away before I thought about it. Rate was reasonable. .5 +room. BBBJ. Cfs. DATY, maybe greek available too, not sure, didn't seem to mind a little finger there any way. YMMVI don't think that was the same one. I think the one that I've seen is a non pro who works at a place in the area. I think I know which one your talking about. Check your inbox.

Alex 1967
10-31-11, 11:45
I don't think that was the same one. I think the one that I've seen is a non pro who works at a place in the area. I think I know which one your talking about. Check your inbox.Hey thanks for the message, I know who your talking about now, she does work at a buisness in the area, I believe there may be some older messages out here about others who seen her only to find she wasn't "working" you have to be kind of careful in that area actually, lots of people walking around, but not many "working the Walk". LOL has paid off before though in another part of town, thought chick was pro, turned out she wasn't. But as luck had it that day she was bored and a bit lonely, LOL was a very good day for both of us. Any way good times and good conversation, hope to share more intel again soon.

Micko Sull
11-01-11, 10:06
Hey thanks for the message, I know who your talking about now, she does work at a buisness in the area, I believe there may be some older messages out here about others who seen her only to find she wasn't "working" you have to be kind of careful in that area actually, lots of people walking around, but not many "working the Walk". LOL has paid off before though in another part of town, thought chick was pro, turned out she wasn't. But as luck had it that day she was bored and a bit lonely, LOL was a very good day for both of us. Any way good times and good conversation, hope to share more intel again soon.Wish I could get that lucky, I'd get maced!

Chica Luv
11-01-11, 12:14
BC,

Just a note. I'm missing having breakfast with you, but missing the Memphis hotties more. LOL.

CL

Brown hair girl at liquor store is Kellie. She mostly hangs out there some. Don't do much dating anymore. At one time she was one of the best. Thing got wore out I guess. You might talk her into it.

Will get my girl Shaneille check out the blk SW you were talking about.

Tugger
11-01-11, 19:06
Went for a drive at lunch and on the way back saw a WSW at Mendenhall. Somebody snatched her up by the time I got turned around. 30'S, tall, thin, brown curly hair, shades, white t shirt and jeans. I would rate about an 8. Haven't seen anything close to there in a long time. Will have to start looking that way on lunch.

Micko Sull
11-02-11, 10:28
Went for a drive at lunch and on the way back saw a WSW at Mendenhall. Somebody snatched her up by the time I got turned around. 30'S, tall, thin, brown curly hair, shades, white t shirt and jeans. I would rate about an 8. Haven't seen anything close to there in a long time. Will have to start looking that way on lunch.I spotted that one too, she had on a white shirt with "HCC". Very nice. Saw her by the car wash and once I got turned around she was gone. I'll be looking for that one.

BootyCall
11-03-11, 05:22
BC,

Just a note. I'm missing having breakfast with you, but missing the Memphis hotties more. LOL.

CLMan right now there's about 6 hot spinners out there looking for appts. Yea I need help you and Licker to get back in town and help some of us guys. Wearing ole Steve and The Devil out.

They so sore carry powder puffs around to handle that thing with. Yea always looked forward to the week end you coimg into town sharing your room and all the girls we mustard up. Work this way sometime and we will bang away. Remember you get a room with 2 beds and I furnished the girls and ones you brought in. Easy just stay in bed and swap partners. Use your frequent flyer miles and come see us. Ole licker in Chicago keep saying he; s coming down but work stands in the way.

Tree Top
11-06-11, 18:52

New to Memphis, but do to some great reasarch on here made a nice find. Michelle late 20's spinner. Summer ave stroll between 9 to dark she says it gets bad when sun goes down. No digits just yet. .4 for all bbj included. Nice mouth action and very clean frsh kitty kat.

Micko Sull
11-07-11, 22:11
New to Memphis, but do to some great reasarch on here made a nice find. Michelle late 20's spinner. Summer ave stroll between 9 to dark she says it gets bad when sun goes down. No digits just yet. .4 for all bbj included. Nice mouth action and very clean frsh kitty kat.[/QUOTE]Just my luck, a find like that and I'm out of town. LOL!

BulletMan
11-09-11, 20:15

New to Memphis, but do to some great reasarch on here made a nice find. Michelle late 20's spinner. Summer ave stroll between 9 to dark she says it gets bad when sun goes down. No digits just yet. .4 for all bbj included. Nice mouth action and very clean frsh kitty kat.This girl does do great anal. Don't let her bf see you.

Juggalo6969
11-11-11, 10:31
First time posting had a dream with a cute blond named tiffany this morning on lamar. 4 for BJ great skills. Didn't get number but will repeat.

Nirvana 1988
11-12-11, 05:24
First time posting had a dream with a cute blond named tiffany this morning on lamar. 4 for BJ great skills. Didn't get number but will repeat.Is this your Tiffany?

Nirvana 1988
11-12-11, 05:25
First time posting had a dream with a cute blond named tiffany this morning on lamar. 4 for BJ great skills. Didn't get number but will repeat.Is this your Tiffany?

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgt-snowflakenew-to-cityandlt-call-4-special-19/4582238

Juggalo6969
11-14-11, 23:57
That looks like her.

Memphis Guy2
11-16-11, 01:52
I had some time to kill on the way back from downtown, came down bellvue / EP around 130 not much out. The I saw a blonde WSW with a heavier brown haired SW at brooks and EP Blvd. The blonde was an 8-9 in jeans and had sunglasses on, the walked to the overpass and stopped. They diapeared quickly by the time I tuned around to their side they were gone. I had a bad feeling about them anyway, anybody else notice them? Saw two other BSW's out in the same area but passed.

Concrete2
11-18-11, 17:53
Had an unexpected dream today of a new (to me) girl named Jessica. She said she had only been out for about 8 months. Found her at Macon and took a chance because she did not look like a girl that would date just looking at her pretty face. She is 22 and has a spinner body. No tattoos on her body (which is a turn on for me). All the while we are driving to the notell I was worried she was not a SW and I was going to be in big trouble. She turned out to be an absolute delight. BBBJ CFS GFE. Multiple positions and looking at her beautifull face it was really hard to not to pop before I thought it was time to. A-B cup breasts, sweet round ass, and of course a drop dead face framed with red hair. No rush and a sweet attitude. I will repeat and repeat. She recently lost her long time boyfriend and is looking for regulars. Said she knew a couple of guys from the board.

Digits for seniors,

Concrete

MrMister2346
11-18-11, 23:23
Anyone remeber Shannon, she back and is still a freak, she likes most anything. I have digits for anyone. She is carrying a little too much weight. Hope she can lose some. But still great time.

MrMister

Nirvana 1988
11-19-11, 05:07
Had an unexpected dream today of a new (to me) girl named Jessica. She said she had only been out for about 8 months. Found her at Macon and took a chance because she did not look like a girl that would date just looking at her pretty face. She is 22 and has a spinner body. No tattoos on her body (which is a turn on for me). All the while we are driving to the notell I was worried she was not a SW and I was going to be in big trouble. She turned out to be an absolute delight. BBBJ CFS GFE. Multiple positions and looking at her beautifull face it was really hard to not to pop before I thought it was time to. A-B cup breasts, sweet round ass, and of course a drop dead face framed with red hair. No rush and a sweet attitude. I will repeat and repeat. She recently lost her long time boyfriend and is looking for regulars. Said she knew a couple of guys from the board.

Digits for seniors,

ConcreteI've seen Jessica, many, many, many, many, many times.

Alex 1967
11-21-11, 08:59
This girl does do great anal. Don't let her bf see you.Every time I've seen her she's on the phone, any one got digits on her? I know the phone could just be a decoy to make her look like she's not "working" but I just wondered if any one had a number. She's a cute one for sure.

KinkyMemphism
11-21-11, 16:05

Digits for seniors,

ConcreteDo share LOL

Fuenteb
11-22-11, 11:50
I had a unexpected meet with Michelle this week on Summer. I was parked at a business on Summer, noticed her and she walked up to me and just started talking. She said she just got laid off and trying to make some money. She got in my vehicle and we were off. Pics were recently posted of her without a face shot, however, she is a very pretty girl and body is smokin. I regret I did not take more pics, as I am sure she would have let me. She had a phone and I have the digits. She said she is staying with her boyfriend in that area.

Speedo4
11-22-11, 19:30
Anyone remeber Shannon, she back and is still a freak, she likes most anything. I have digits for anyone. She is carrying a little too much weight. Hope she can lose some. But still great time.

MrMisterRan into Randy the other day and he said she was still around. Told me where she was staying but didn't get her phone number. I had heard she had put on some weight. Used to be one of the finest working out there. Sure she has the same skills even with the added weight. I normally like the spinner bodies, but if she was anything like I remember, may be worth the find.

Tugger
11-25-11, 14:23

MrMisterCan you PM me those?

Batfishb
11-25-11, 17:14
I took a stroll down Jackson and through Nutbush around Jackson and Orchi. Didn't see.

Anyone out and about. So then went on down National over to Summer. Still nothing.

On National. Down Summer near the NOTELS, still nothing. Was everyone out shopping.

On Black Friday? This was between 11:30-1:00 ish.

Tugger
11-28-11, 11:34
QUOTE=BatfishbI took a stroll down Jackson and through Nutbush around Jackson and Orchi. Didn't see.

Anyone out and about. So then went on down National over to Summer. Still nothing.

On National. Down Summer near the NOTELS, still nothing. Was everyone out shopping.

On Black Friday? This was between 11:30-1:00 ish.

Saw Mardina out by the bridge on Saturday at high noon. Waving her arms around like a fool. Turned around and she was gone. Nice blacks boots with a green dress. Looked pretty good. Everything else in the Bush was dead.

The Search
11-29-11, 01:52
I had a unexpected meet with Michelle this week on Summer. I was parked at a business on Summer, noticed her and she walked up to me and just started talking. She said she just got laid off and trying to make some money. She got in my vehicle and we were off. Pics were recently posted of her without a face shot, however, she is a very pretty girl and body is smokin. I regret I did not take more pics, as I am sure she would have let me. She had a phone and I have the digits. She said she is staying with her boyfriend in that area.I had the pleasure to enjoy Michelle's company in my dream on Thanks giving day. Yes, thanks giving. We of course have to give thanks to a great year of mongering. LOL. That was the third time with Michelle. I had the digits, but deleted them since the so called bfriend is the one that answers. She has a spinner body and a good kitty for someone that already has a kid. I hate to say this, but she kinda falls in the dead fish category. Maybe it is just a spoiled me. I have no regrets though. I will repeat. It is a known fact that spinners usually give luckluster performance compared to average providers. Enjoyed my bbj, cfs in mish, doggy. No complaints from her and she is not a clock watcher, no upsells.

The Search.

Concrete2
11-29-11, 13:33
I saw her yesterday and she was not feeling well. She had a bit of a fever. Give her a day or two to get better.

Concrete

Glockman
11-29-11, 15:15
It is a known fact that spinners usually give luckluster performance compared to average providers.

The Search.Well, I wasn't aware of that! :D

Nucks
11-29-11, 15:57
Well, I wasn't aware of that! :DThe spinners that Uncle Booty has introduced me to are so lackluster in their performance that they have worn my ass out multiple times.

Nucks

Glockman
11-29-11, 16:06
The spinners that Uncle Booty has introduced me to are so lackluster in their performance that they have worn my ass out multiple times.

NucksI was thinking the same thing!

BootyCall
11-30-11, 00:23
All you guys are just like me. My little head does all the thinking. Reason I stay in trouble. Little head is always telling big head to mind his own business. Before my little head goes in the valley my big head goes in first.

Damn Vodka.

BC

Old Puseater
12-04-11, 20:01
Was in town yesterday. EP south of Lamar was jumping as was S 3rd and Lamar. Looks Memphis is on & off these days.

BootyCall
12-06-11, 05:29
Amy is still visiting 201 Poplar. New date is 01-09-2012. Many of you have called or sent PM's asking about her. All I know for now. She is sorely missed. She enjoyed showing the guys a good time. When you could find her. She's always in demand. When she's out the line will form behind me, TT, Steve, Lost and many others.

BC

Cavalier
12-06-11, 08:44
Found her in a red van around the area Amy stays.

40 yo WSW, small, dark hair, she smelled good. 20 for BBBJCIM, nice, said she had a room at a boarding house nearby, in a dream of course.

I would repeat.

BootyCall
12-10-11, 05:31
She lives in the same area as Angie. She has problems with Granny and her kids. Everything covered little rushed. Understand the more you pump the better she gets. Haven't tried her out yet. Got 2 reports really not in her favor.

BC

Batfishb
12-10-11, 17:33
I was driving down Macon Road. And then turned up Wells Station Road. There was a nice looking blonde with a quite a few tats that was jogging down wells station in shorts and a tank. Thought surely this girl would want to get picked up in the cold. Made several attempts at contact and tried to talk to her. She kept running. Must have been a dancer trying to keep in shape. If anyone might know who this was, email me contact info. Definately looked good!

Memphis45
12-12-11, 21:30
Just got back from a great dream and was wondering if anyone had more info on this girl. Picked her up on Lamar around 6. She was walking with a backpack, had on tight jeans, a bandana, and a black long sleeve shirt. Pulled over to the side of the road and she got in. We talked for awhile and she told me her name was Krystal, no mention of anything, just asked for a ride home. Said she didn't have gas money but it was too cold to walk and she would be very grateful for a ride. As we talked said she used to dance in Memphis, I didn't ask where since I am not too familiar with memphis SC's anyways, but she must have made good money because she was absolutely stunning. Hands down the best looking SW I have ever seen, maybe even the best looking escort I have ever seen. She was about 5'8' with a very slender build, nice C cup breasts with beautiful eyes and a great smile. She looked like she should be in a magazine somewhere, not on the street. Gave me her story, said she was pregnant which is why she isn't dancing and is saving up to get out of memphis, has family out west in AZ. I am actually from around there so we kept on talkeing for about a half hour longer and she was really laid back and cool. Said she doesn't walk often at all but needs money right now. Also said when she does walk she usually only gets picked up once then goes inside. Said most guys come back a few times so she keeps a few regulars instead of advertising anywhere or walking. Had some bad experiences walking so she is picky about who she sees now. Glad I passed for ok. Anyway we went to a nearby notel and got started, I have never been with a pregnant girl before and was a little iffy at first but when she stripped off her clothes I couldn't resist. She isn't very far along so it just looks like a tiny bump, but everything else looked amazing. Tall, lean, athletic, with a great tight ass and nicely shaved tight little pussy. She started off with a nice BBBJ and after awhile I had to try out that pussy, so we moved into some 69. She was really into it so I flipped her over and had a nice DATY for quite some time, her being as into it as she was made it even better. After awhile she pulled me up on top and we went at it in multiple positions until I finally couldn't hold back anymore. Charged me. 5 was all, and it was the best. 5 I have ever dreamt of spending. Will def be going back to see her this week. Like I mentioned, she said she is very picky about who she sees and asked me not to give out her number so sorry guys. All I can say is try cruising around Lamar and Prescott and maybe you will get lucky too. Best of luck. Does anyone know if she did dance in Memphis? Or sound like they might know who she is?

Elvis Mempho
12-12-11, 23:33
I was driving down Macon Road. And then turned up Wells Station Road. There was a nice looking blonde with a quite a few tats that was jogging down wells station in shorts and a tank. Thought surely this girl would want to get picked up in the cold. Made several attempts at contact and tried to talk to her. She kept running. Must have been a dancer trying to keep in shape. If anyone might know who this was, email me contact info. Definately looked good!Think I tried the same thing with the same chick about a month ago. She ignored me completely. Remember she was a tall blonde and had long hair. Can't blame a guy for trying!

Natural0014
12-13-11, 00:24
Just got back from a great dream and was wondering if anyone had more info on this girl. Picked her up on Lamar around 6. She was walking with a backpack, had on tight jeans, a bandana, and a black long sleeve shirt. Pulled over to the side of the road and she got in. We talked for awhile and she told me her name was Krystal, no mention of anything, just asked for a ride home. Said she didn't have gas money but it was too cold to walk and she would be very grateful for a ride. As we talked said she used to dance in Memphis, I didn't ask where since I am not too familiar with memphis SC's anyways, but she must have made good money because she was absolutely stunning. Hands down the best looking SW I have ever seen, maybe even the best looking escort I have ever seen. She was about 5'8' with a very slender build, nice C cup breasts with beautiful eyes and a great smile. She looked like she should be in a magazine somewhere, not on the street. Gave me her story, said she was pregnant which is why she isn't dancing and is saving up to get out of memphis, has family out west in AZ. I am actually from around there so we kept on talkeing for about a half hour longer and she was really laid back and cool. Said she doesn't walk often at all but needs money right now. Also said when she does walk she usually only gets picked up once then goes inside. Said most guys come back a few times so she keeps a few regulars instead of advertising anywhere or walking. Had some bad experiences walking so she is picky about who she sees now. Glad I passed for ok. Anyway we went to a nearby notel and got started, I have never been with a pregnant girl before and was a little iffy at first but when she stripped off her clothes I couldn't resist. She isn't very far along so it just looks like a tiny bump, but everything else looked amazing. Tall, lean, athletic, with a great tight ass and nicely shaved tight little pussy. She started off with a nice BBBJ and after awhile I had to try out that pussy, so we moved into some 69. She was really into it so I flipped her over and had a nice DATY for quite some time, her being as into it as she was made it even better. After awhile she pulled me up on top and we went at it in multiple positions until I finally couldn't hold back anymore. Charged me. 5 was all, and it was the best. 5 I have ever dreamt of spending. Will def be going back to see her this week. Like I mentioned, she said she is very picky about who she sees and asked me not to give out her number so sorry guys. All I can say is try cruising around Lamar and Prescott and maybe you will get lucky too. Best of luck. Does anyone know if she did dance in Memphis? Or sound like they might know who she is?Man you are always the lucky one. I read your encounter with Tasha also. Share the wealth with some of your homies.

Nature Boy

Darkside1082
12-13-11, 01:19
Just got back from a great dream and was wondering if anyone had more info on this girl. Picked her up on Lamar around 6. She was walking with a backpack, had on tight jeans, a bandana, and a black long sleeve shirt. Pulled over to the side of the road and she got in. We talked for awhile and she told me her name was Krystal, no mention of anything, just asked for a ride home. Said she didn't have gas money but it was too cold to walk and she would be very grateful for a ride. As we talked said she used to dance in Memphis, I didn't ask where since I am not too familiar with memphis SC's anyways, but she must have made good money because she was absolutely stunning. Hands down the best looking SW I have ever seen, maybe even the best looking escort I have ever seen. She was about 5'8' with a very slender build, nice C cup breasts with beautiful eyes and a great smile. She looked like she should be in a magazine somewhere, not on the street. Gave me her story, said she was pregnant which is why she isn't dancing and is saving up to get out of memphis, has family out west in AZ. I am actually from around there so we kept on talkeing for about a half hour longer and she was really laid back and cool. Said she doesn't walk often at all but needs money right now. Also said when she does walk she usually only gets picked up once then goes inside. Said most guys come back a few times so she keeps a few regulars instead of advertising anywhere or walking. Had some bad experiences walking so she is picky about who she sees now. Glad I passed for ok. Anyway we went to a nearby notel and got started, I have never been with a pregnant girl before and was a little iffy at first but when she stripped off her clothes I couldn't resist. She isn't very far along so it just looks like a tiny bump, but everything else looked amazing. Tall, lean, athletic, with a great tight ass and nicely shaved tight little pussy. She started off with a nice BBBJ and after awhile I had to try out that pussy, so we moved into some 69. She was really into it so I flipped her over and had a nice DATY for quite some time, her being as into it as she was made it even better. After awhile she pulled me up on top and we went at it in multiple positions until I finally couldn't hold back anymore. Charged me. 5 was all, and it was the best. 5 I have ever dreamt of spending. Will def be going back to see her this week. Like I mentioned, she said she is very picky about who she sees and asked me not to give out her number so sorry guys. All I can say is try cruising around Lamar and Prescott and maybe you will get lucky too. Best of luck. Does anyone know if she did dance in Memphis? Or sound like they might know who she is?You make everyones mouth water, then ours eyes pop out at the price tag, and then you break our hearts with can't give the number out. Did you get a pic?

KinkyMemphism
12-13-11, 15:44
As Bc knows and a few others I love giving DATY among other kinky fetish play. I would love to find some availible at nite after I get off work. Any other senior members recommend anyone reasonable clean and not over weight? If so please pm me or let Bc know he knows how to reach me.

Memphis45
12-14-11, 00:21
I know I saw her yesterday but I couldn't get her out of my mind today and had to call again. She picked up, said she isn't walking but would meet up, picked her up 20 minutes later and headed to a notel. I have to say, this time was even better. She looked just as amazing with some tight jeans and another long sleeve shirt. Talked for a bit then got started. Same as before, started with a great BBBJ followed by a long stretch od DATY. Got to admit that I love a good DATY experience, she was very into it so I just kept going. Finally did some missionary and even some DFK this time. After that we started overand did some more BBBJ, DATY, and this time doggie style. We must have gone at it for just under an hour. No complaints or clock watching from her at all. After we finished we caught our breathe watchin some tv and talked. Bad news for me and everyone else, said she just bought a bus ticket for Friday to stay with her family in AZ. She did say she needed money. Before she left and may be out for a little bit the next couple days. Usually walks around 5-6, going to be in the Bellevue Parkway area. If you have a chance may want to cruise by. Its worth it, beleive me.

WolfKing
12-14-11, 05:05
As Bc knows and a few others I love giving DATY among other kinky fetish play. I would love to find some availible at nite after I get off work. Any other senior members recommend anyone reasonable clean and not over weight? If so please pm me or let Bc know he knows how to reach me.Dude, I can tell from personal dreams that Mimi tastes so damn good, I damn near suffocate while I'm down there. I made her legs tremble last time.

Now another tasty treat is Crystal / Vixxen. Ms. Vixxen is also a professor in GREEK. The girl is the best I have ever had in that dept.

Those are the only 'spinners' I have personal knowledge of. You should ask BC about some of his latest photo subjects: Lorie, Donna, and Casey. Maybe he is willing to share? They look delicious.

Whiskey Kilo

KinkyMemphism
12-14-11, 08:36
Well Lamar had 2 BSW one was fairly thin other was bigger but not huge. Also a big WSW was walking. All this was at lamar and winchester. Nothing on down on lamar so I keep going. Plus uncle leo was every where. On getwell saw a WSW in front of Advance slim looked like blond or burnett she had a hood on so couldn't tell much more. I pulled into Advance but she keep walking over to sonic. I went into advance and when I cam out she was on the corner and before I could get her attention she was picked up. So on to the north side. On national just past Macon saw WSW thin on a side street but it was to late at that point to pick anyone up momma expecting me home. But she looked thin and long blond hair. On Jackson saw two young WSW accross orchi from Mapco walking together. Both thin and one had a light brown coat on with hood and white fur around the edges. They were both hot but as luck would have it Uncle leo was sitting in the parking lot watching them. I would have been late if he wasn't. I don't think they were part of a sting but who knows. Also was past by a uncle leo in a mini van thing. Apparently he was behind me from national. So I hoped on 240 and went home. I think I have lost my ability and nerves to even think about picking up a SW. Go figure. But damn I need something after work tonight been to long and tring from blue to black if you know what I mean.

Cat Daddy #2
12-14-11, 16:02
As Bc knows and a few others I love giving DATY among other kinky fetish play. I would love to find some availible at nite after I get off work. Any other senior members recommend anyone reasonable clean and not over weight? If so please pm me or let Bc know he knows how to reach me.If you like ebony girls I got your back cuz.

Natural0014
12-14-11, 16:55
Went looking around for lunch. Summer, nothing. Went down National and saw WSW (I think) right pass Macon. Went to Jackson near Orchi. Looked like a lot of action at the Mapco. It is still hard for me to tell who is who. A lot of guys hanging around also. I'm still new at this.

Nature Boy

KinkyMemphism
12-14-11, 17:18
If you like ebony girls I got your back cuz.Thanks cat daddy will give Tasha a call

Memphis45
12-14-11, 20:04
Ya Tasha is good, especially if you like DATY. I would give her a call soon though. I talked to her last night, said she was moving to Kentucky for good. I didn't think it was true but she has been texting me today and said she lost her nerve so is sticking around for a month or so, maybe a couple. I think a bunch of her friends are moving up there. Anyways, she is worth it so give her a call.

Thanks cat daddy will give Tasha a call

Memphis45
12-14-11, 20:14
No joke, Cat daddy has hooked me up with some great finds. Big thanks to Cat Daddy. PS check your inbox.

If you like ebony girls I got your back cuz.

lost_inboystown
12-17-11, 20:49
Went to clean up my car last Saturday at the car wash across from the trailer park on Summer between 2 and 4 PM.

Four BSW, two 6-7 scale, one cute 30 something WSW scale 7-8 and one cracked out tall WSW looked real nice but was way out there.

Had grand children with me therefore unable to sample any of these ladies.

Had one of the locals get digits for the cute WSW and have plans to sample next weekend (my Christmas presentTo myself. LOL) ,
will provide report and pictures if possible.

Lost

The Search
12-18-11, 13:59
I was out cruizing on Wednesday afternoon. I made around through books, third street, bellevue, and came out empty handed. I finally made it to summer ave and the only SW out was Michelle. I managed to scoop her up and we went to dream land. She is still looking good. She is actually the only SW that I have seen out in the last three weeks. Someone must be keeping the rest as private stock. LOL.

Micko Sull
12-20-11, 00:42
I was out cruizing on Wednesday afternoon. I made around through books, third street, bellevue, and came out empty handed. I finally made it to summer ave and the only SW out was Michelle. I managed to scoop her up and we went to dream land. She is still looking good. She is actually the only SW that I have seen out in the last three weeks. Someone must be keeping the rest as private stock. LOL.Did you get her digits?

Nirvana 1988
12-24-11, 06:01
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.

BulletMan
12-24-11, 19:54
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.She deserves a good stiff closed-fist backhand across the jaw, then another one after she is out cold, just because you can. Let them scream. When the cops come they will bust them both for drug possession. Plus its a good time to get your $53 plus whatever $ else she has on her. Sorry this happened to you, man.

Speedo4
12-25-11, 10:41
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.Sorry to hear that. Never had wanted to see her as I heard other things about her but not this bad. What was her friends name? Want to avoid her as well.

RollingDirty
12-25-11, 11:00
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.You handled that better than I would have. Hate it that it happened man.

R D

RollingDirty
12-25-11, 11:03
Anybody got a pic of her so we know who avoid?

R D

Wyldhorses
12-25-11, 13:59
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.Is this "Shannon Shines"? Or another Shannon? Just wondering, thanks.

Wyldhorses
12-25-11, 15:45
Is this "Shannon Shines"? Or another Shannon? Just wondering, thanks.Oh nevermind, sorry, I read in the other section it wasnt.

BootyCall
12-25-11, 23:00
Those of you that know her was arrested today on 2 counts of theft. 1000-10, 000. Too bad. She is an excellant date. Hopeful the charges will be reduced. She don't come across of being that kind of person. Hope they find she is innocent of these charges.

My 02.

BC

BankShot
12-26-11, 11:54
Well, this was the best Christmas eve ever, So I call Shannon Thursday, and I get a BJ from her, excellent service for. 20. And even called to BC and brag to him about it. So I give her a call Friday night / Saturday morning, because I had a date set up later, but I wanted a quick BJ, so I called her and she said she will come up to see me. So she calls and says she here, so I open the door for her, it was suppose to be for. 25 but she says she has a girlfriend in the car, and we could do a double. She says a dbj is. 40, and them datying each other would be. 60, I was planing on seeing her later, but I thought this was the better deal, but I told her all I had was. 53 on me, she said let me see if my gf was ok with it, so they come back. She says its ok, so we all go up to my spot together, and I hand her the money, so she and her gf started walking down the stairs fast, so In my head, I'm like, oh hell no, this not happening, so I grab her and her friend said oh you want to get grabby motherfucker, and I'm like of course I am you are robbing me, so Shannon bites my hand, that I grabbed her with, then she pulls out, then I grab the blade, she says will scream, so I everyone can hear, I said I don't care, I actually hope you do, so they can see you robbing me. So, I'm thinking this is not going to happen the way you want it to, I'm speaking for her, of course. I only let go when I see, that her friend pulls out a knife as well. So my hand is cut, and I have bite mark on my hand. I could just be mature about it, and just take this one as a lose, but unfortunately I'm 23, so I still lack some maturity. I've been calling her non-stop for about 3 hours, he have had some stimulating conversation, she called me a stupid motherfucker, punk ass *****, stupid ass motherfucker, dumb motherfucker, weak ass *****, stupid motherfuckin motherfucker, she has told me she can't understand me because she don't speak nigga, then she told me to stop acting white, then she said she is a real nigga and she is more of a nigga then I ever will be (I agree). Also, she also tell everyone I will rob any motherfucker, and motherfucker line up to get rob, because her shit is that good. I just still don't get it, it's not like she never done it for $ before, shit just did it to me the day before, if money was an issue, we could have worked that out, if place was an issue we could have worked that out. I just don't understand, when are they going realize they lose way more money, by doing this. All you have to is do something you have done 100 of times, that its. Also, with the constant calling, will it give me my money back, or service that I want, no. But, will I get temporary satisfaction, knowing that I'm ruining her high, sleep, or whatever, yeah a little. P. S. The dumbest part about this whole thing is she stay down the street from me, so in short STAY AWAY FROM SHANNON, I don't know what she was like before, but she definitely ain't worth the trouble I don't care how good she is.Howdy fellows. I just moved into the area from Florida. You can do the community a service by spending a couple of dollars and put this, along with her picture, on backpage and keep it there. I did this to a rip in Orlando and wound up running her out of town. It works better than getting cut.

RollingDirty
12-26-11, 11:59
Howdy fellows. I just moved into the area from Florida. You can do the community a service by spending a couple of dollars and put this, along with her picture, on backpage and keep it there. I did this to a rip in Orlando and wound up running her out of town. It works better than getting cut.Good idea they need to learn not to bite the hand that feeds them.

R D

Goatman489
12-26-11, 15:11
They got her on two visits to Walmart with video- she may be gone awhile.

Those of you that know her was arrested today on 2 counts of theft. 1000-10, 000. Too bad. She is an excellant date. Hopeful the charges will be reduced. She don't come across of being that kind of person. Hope they find she is innocent of these charges.

My 02.

BC

Concrete2
12-26-11, 16:01
Anybody got a pic of her so we know who avoid?

R DI believe he is talking about the one that walks up on Jackson near orchi. She is usually paired with a scrappy looking white guy. She has brown hair, average figure and somewhat of a plain face. She looks to be in her early to mid thirties.

I'll see if I can shoot a shot of her the next time she pesters me.

Concrete

Amateur901
12-29-11, 01:28
Just saw a WSW near Madison. I am new and this is my first post but been reading for a couple of months now. Just wondering if anyone had info? WSW brunette about 8 or 9 on SW scale looked clean. I know a lot of ts troll this area but first time seeing this clean looking cutie.

RachelRose
12-29-11, 15:54
I have been down on Lamar all morning long and not one guy has not tried to treat me like a crackhead! I you guys on here talking about the bad dates and bad times you having with these other girls. I got to admit I am a nympho so I love my sex thats the reason for me getting in this line of work in the first place. Now come on out and lets have some fun together, I'll be waiting to see all the real gentlemen on this site!

Cat Daddy #2
12-30-11, 14:20
I believe he is talking about the one that walks up on Jackson near orchi. She is usually paired with a scrappy looking white guy. She has brown hair, average figure and somewhat of a plain face. She looks to be in her early to mid thirties.

I'll see if I can shoot a shot of her the next time she pesters me.

ConcreteHer pic is posted in Memphis Mugshots.

Member #4815
12-30-11, 18:23
Just saw a WSW near Madison. I am new and this is my first post but been reading for a couple of months now. Just wondering if anyone had info? WSW brunette about 8 or 9 on SW scale looked clean. I know a lot of ts troll this area but first time seeing this clean looking cutie.Where on Madison and what time? Can you describe her better?

BulletMan
01-02-12, 19:31
Where on Madison and what time? Can you describe her better?I would be very leary of any woman walking on Madison. Years ago is was a popular hobby street but not now. In the past 3 years I have seen numerous "TGTBT" 'streetwalkers' that had a LEO car tucked behind a building close by. Sting operations. Esp. Near Cleveland and Evergreen / Belevedere areas on Madison.

BootyCall
01-03-12, 00:09
I would be very leary of any woman walking on Madison. Years ago is was a popular hobby street but not now. In the past 3 years I have seen numerous "TGTBT" 'streetwalkers' that had a LEO car tucked behind a building close by. Sting operations. Esp. Near Cleveland and Evergreen / Belevedere areas on Madison.I agree with you Bulletman. Madison and Cleveland are very hot at night with Leo. Course Mfoo recently ran across Melissa there. Now she working the north end.

BC

Member #4714
01-03-12, 00:56
I would be very leary of any woman walking on Madison. Years ago is was a popular hobby street but not now. In the past 3 years I have seen numerous "TGTBT" 'streetwalkers' that had a LEO car tucked behind a building close by. Sting operations. Esp. Near Cleveland and Evergreen / Belevedere areas on Madison.I'd honestly be worried about what the "girls" are packing in that neighborhood. Most of them I see out walking there would have a bigger dick than me.

WolfKing
01-03-12, 02:13
I'd honestly be worried about what the "girls" are packing in that neighborhood. Most of them I see out walking there would have a bigger dick than me.Have seen these tgirl types in that area myself. Just keep rolling in that area.

Whiskey Kilo

Amateur901
01-03-12, 12:15
Where on Madison and what time? Can you describe her better?She was on claybrook. Saw her again and she doesn't look ts. Looks fairly clean.

The second time I saw her a I circled around to make sure everything was good then.

She was at that little store with a lot of people out so decided to pass at that time.

I wouldn't figure her for Leo, I have seen her out a couple of times now.

Jfergus6
01-03-12, 21:00
I have never had a dream with anyone from the street or from the ads on internet. I did have fun with girls from the clubs, but since that is gone now I am considering. Other avenues. Any advice on proper technique or etiquette would be appreciated.

Bible
01-04-12, 06:20
[Report written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Bible
01-04-12, 06:24
[Report written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

Bible
01-04-12, 12:09
[Report written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

Rebelest
01-04-12, 13:05
[Report written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! Just curious was "Bible" preaching at us? Three posts in "all caps". No shoutin' and no preachin'! Please, please Jackson, tell us what the preacher said.

Erotiphile
01-04-12, 13:32
Just curious was "Bible" preaching at us? Three posts in "all caps". No shoutin' and no preachin'! Please, please Jackson, tell us what the preacher said.It does appear to be another religious erotophobe complaining about how their god screwed up by bestowing the human race with a sex drive.

BankShot
01-06-12, 14:32
I have never had a dream with anyone from the street or from the ads on internet. I did have fun with girls from the clubs, but since that is gone now I am considering. Other avenues. Any advice on proper technique or etiquette would be appreciated.Search the Orlando Florida forums for member tribal69. His posts are required reading for any noob. There are also several threads on how to handle yourself. Keeping the proper perspective is important and that is, all LEO is going to do is arrest you. Those women will get you robbed, killed, or worse so you had better take the time to do your research and learn what you are doing before you go messing with them. Use your head and be alert at all times. You will get ripped off. We all have. It comes with the territory. Never put yourself at risk over a few dollars or a piece of ass.

Cat Daddy #2
01-06-12, 19:58
I have never had a dream with anyone from the street or from the ads on internet. I did have fun with girls from the clubs, but since that is gone now I am considering. Other avenues. Any advice on proper technique or etiquette would be appreciated.If I were a newbie I definitely wouldn't start with sws. The probability of you going to jail definitely outweigh that of you getting rob if you fuck with sws. Getting rob is better for me than getting picked up by LE. If LE picks you up your troubles are just begining. If you get rob all you lose is money but it only lasts for one day which is the day you got robbed. As a newbie I would begin by seeing reviewed providers that are members of this forum. Post reviews and slowly but surely you will see the door start opening for you. Senior members will be begin to throw you a bone or two of some under the radar amateur providers who will cost you less and provide you with many fantasies. They will also show you doors that will open for you to pursue your own treasures. Trust me there is not a shortgage of pussy in Memphis. Matter of fact there is more pussy available now than it was when Memphis had all the massage parlors, wild strip clubs and modeling agencies open. You just got to know where to look.

Jfergus6
01-06-12, 22:14
If I were a newbie I definitely wouldn't start with sws. The probability of you going to jail definitely outweigh that of you getting rob if you fuck with sws. Getting rob is better for me than getting picked up by LE. If LE picks you up your troubles are just begining. If you get rob all you lose is money but it only lasts for one day which is the day you got robbed. As a newbie I would begin by seeing reviewed providers that are members of this forum. Post reviews and slowly but surely you will see the door start opening for you. Senior members will be begin to throw you a bone or two of some under the radar amateur providers who will cost you less and provide you with many fantasies. They will also show you doors that will open for you to pursue your own treasures. Trust me there is not a shortgage of pussy in Memphis. Matter of fact there is more pussy available now than it was when Memphis had all the massage parlors, wild strip clubs and modeling agencies open. You just got to know where to look.Thanks for the replies, I am doing my research and soon I will give a few providers a try. I think you are right I will stay away from SW's as I don't need any problems with LE or being robbed. I would rather have a bad experience with provider and be safe than a bad experience on street and be dead or in jail.

Iceman61
01-08-12, 17:44
If I were a newbie I definitely wouldn't start with sws. The probability of you going to jail definitely outweigh that of you getting rob if you fuck with sws. Getting rob is better for me than getting picked up by LE. If LE picks you up your troubles are just begining. If you get rob all you lose is money but it only lasts for one day which is the day you got robbed. As a newbie I would begin by seeing reviewed providers that are members of this forum. Post reviews and slowly but surely you will see the door start opening for you. Senior members will be begin to throw you a bone or two of some under the radar amateur providers who will cost you less and provide you with many fantasies. They will also show you doors that will open for you to pursue your own treasures. Trust me there is not a shortgage of pussy in Memphis. Matter of fact there is more pussy available now than it was when Memphis had all the massage parlors, wild strip clubs and modeling agencies open. You just got to know where to look.Very good advice.

Natural0014
01-09-12, 15:00
If I were a newbie I definitely wouldn't start with sws. The probability of you going to jail definitely outweigh that of you getting rob if you fuck with sws. Getting rob is better for me than getting picked up by LE. If LE picks you up your troubles are just begining. If you get rob all you lose is money but it only lasts for one day which is the day you got robbed. As a newbie I would begin by seeing reviewed providers that are members of this forum. Post reviews and slowly but surely you will see the door start opening for you. Senior members will be begin to throw you a bone or two of some under the radar amateur providers who will cost you less and provide you with many fantasies. They will also show you doors that will open for you to pursue your own treasures. Trust me there is not a shortgage of pussy in Memphis. Matter of fact there is more pussy available now than it was when Memphis had all the massage parlors, wild strip clubs and modeling agencies open. You just got to know where to look.Thanks for the advice. I'm a noob as well. I'm doing the research to see if there are past posting from the provider and what their ratings might be. This site is the best I've seen out there. Thanks everyone for posting.

I'm looking forward to the day I get a couple bones thrown my way.

Thanks again,

Nature Boy

Bible
01-09-12, 15:08
Hello, guys my name is Ms. Diamond I be on lamar everyday between 9:00pmtil 10:00am rain, sleet, and snow I am on lamar. I am here speaking for all the professional SW. We are sick and tired of yall bad reviews. Most of us SW are very professional and drug free; but can't speak for all there are a few bad apples in the bunch. But anyway I am speaking to all you low balling mongers; if you want class you pay for class if you want trash get it out the garbage and stay off lamar. Everything is protected by professional SW. Time is money is you want time you pay for it. We are very professional we are not looking for no boyfriend, husband or fuck buddy we are just here to please and satified your every need. But some of you mongers can go too far some times. I didnt understand why yall dont believe in safe sex? You can feel good and be safe at the same time. But as a SW I rather be safe then sorry. This is like a job to the professional SW we risk our life every day of get raped, robbed our damn self. So we take our job very serious.

Darkside1082
01-09-12, 19:19
Hello, guys my name is Ms. Diamond I be on lamar everyday between 9:00pmtil 10:00am rain, sleet, and snow I am on lamar. I am here speaking for all the professional SW. We are sick and tired of yall bad reviews. Most of us SW are very professional and drug free; but can't speak for all there are a few bad apples in the bunch. But anyway I am speaking to all you low balling mongers; if you want class you pay for class if you want trash get it out the garbage and stay off lamar. Everything is protected by professional SW. Time is money is you want time you pay for it. We are very professional we are not looking for no boyfriend, husband or fuck buddy we are just here to please and satified your every need. But some of you mongers can go too far some times. I didnt understand why yall dont believe in safe sex? You can feel good and be safe at the same time. But as a SW I rather be safe then sorry. This is like a job to the professional SW we risk our life every day of get raped, robbed our damn self. So we take our job very serious.Her name is Sasha by the way. Thanks for the pics I have not seen those two you have anymore?

Bible
01-10-12, 10:50
Her name is Sasha by the way. Thanks for the pics I have not seen those two you have anymore?Yes my name is Sasha and Diamond. So your point I am still the same person. That my backpage name so you think you embrassing dude please hit me up when you want to buy some pussy. You are very welcome for my picz [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Darkside1082
01-10-12, 19:04
Yes my name is Sasha and Diamond. So your point I am still the same person. That my backpage name so you think you embrassing dude please hit me up when you want to buy some pussy. You are very welcome for my picz [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! I guess you forgot your other name (Bible) it does not seem to fit. Too bad they keep deleting most of what you have to say. I think I will be looking for some soon.

WolfKing
01-11-12, 04:52
Yes my name is Sasha and Diamond. So your point I am still the same person. That my backpage name so you think you embrassing dude please hit me up when you want to buy some pussy. You are very welcome for my picz [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Am I the only one to be turned off by the name "Bible". Just can't bring myself to dream of buying that pussy. Maybe it's my upbringing, but discretion is one thing. Using a religious term or name in this "profession" seems wrong.

Just my thoughts.

Whiskey Kilo

Banger Hard
01-12-12, 10:32
Am I the only one to be turned off by the name "Bible". Just can't bring myself to dream of buying that pussy. Maybe it's my upbringing, but discretion is one thing. Using a religious term or name in this "profession" seems wrong.

Just my thoughts.

Whiskey KiloThere have benn bible thumpers as long as there have been bibles. This just puts a new perspective on the thumping.

UpForItNow
01-12-12, 12:34
There have benn bible thumpers as long as there have been bibles. This just puts a new perspective on the thumping.More like Bible humpers, maybe. Don't know about the rest of you, but I find nothing sexy about that concept. She needs a new name.

Bible
01-13-12, 13:24
First of all mongers, "Bible" is a friend name who ad I post under to say what I want to say. But anyway I see some of you mongers can be very jugemental LOL but hey it comes nature with some of yall.

Back to this name situation. My name can be watever you mongers want it to be. My name can be your every fantasy. My name can be naughty school girl, my name can be slu++why school teacher, my name can be sexy little devil. Hey mongers hit me up so I can have you calling me names that will have yo mouth and tongue twisted at the same time.

Nirvana 1988
01-13-12, 17:44
Has anyone seen or heard from her Lately? I seen her few days after Christmas for a BBJ, and talked to her right before new years, is she done?

BootyCall
01-13-12, 20:53
Has anyone seen or heard from her Lately? I seen her few days after Christmas for a BBJ, and talked to her right before new years, is she done?I have searched high and low for her no luck. Matbe some one has info on her I hope.

BC

Micko Sull
01-13-12, 20:58
[QUOTE=WolfKing; 1357020]Am I the only one to be turned off by the name "Bible". Just can't bring myself to dream of buying that pussy. Maybe it's my upbringing, but discretion is one thing. Using a religious term or name in this "profession" seems wrong.

Just my thoughts.

Whiskey Kilo.

It's the bad grammar that's getting me!

MrMister2346
01-14-12, 00:37
When I called for Jessica, her number was discontinued. Too bad, she was pretty good time. Mister

Nickjohn
01-14-12, 08:38
First of all mongers,"Bible" is a friend name who ad I post under to say what I want to say. But anyway I see some of you mongers can be very jugemental LOL but hey it comes nature with some of yall.

Back to this name situation. My name can be watever you mongers want it to be. My name can be your every fantasy. My name can be naughty school girl, my name can be slu++why school teacher, my name can be sexy little devil. Hey mongers hit me up so I can have you calling me names that will have yo mouth and tongue twisted at the same time.You found a gold mine when you found this site. These are the guys who can keep your pockets full. These guys actively search providers. You're using the wrong approach. Take a look at some of the the regular female providers who contribute to this site and you may realize being a friend rather than being argumentive pays. Not doubting your skills but you may need to reevaluate your advertising approach. Also I'm not trying to stir up an argument just trying to office some advice.

Bible
01-14-12, 12:07
Thanks anyway but some of yall opinions doent matter over here.

Speedo4
01-14-12, 13:35
When I called for Jessica, her number was discontinued. Too bad, she was pretty good time. MisterDavid469 had posted earlier she is out of town for a while. I'm sure she'll be back and surface again. Tried her number this week as well and was disconnected. She was a sweet treat so hope she comes back soon.

Tree Top
01-14-12, 22:27
Just got back in town a week and I've been looking for her. Today jackpot in first pass on summer. She is only a day girl but thats fine with me. We went to notel and. 4 got everything. Man can she ride a dick. We swapped postions a couple times. She is very GFE and sweet girl 10/10 on SW scale. As I was leaving spotted a blonde multi hair colored chick She looked cute also. I think 50 degrees is the minimum temp for action on summer.

Memphis Salami
01-15-12, 01:04
I dated her literally 15 times between Oct. 2010 & Apr. 2011 before she went mental on me and I took a break from her. I remember during the time I saw her she had to go to Knoxville on more than 1 occasion for court appearances. I don't remember what the charge was but if she's truly out of town, maybe it's for that lingering issue in Knoxville. It might have been Chattanooga. I just remember it was somewhere in east TN. Maybe this time she has to actually spend time behind bars for the lingering charge.

Has anyone seen or heard from her Lately? I seen her few days after Christmas for a BBJ, and talked to her right before new years, is she done?
When I called for Jessica, her number was discontinued. Too bad, she was pretty good time. Mister
David469 had posted earlier she is out of town for a while. I'm sure she'll be back and surface again. Tried her number this week as well and was disconnected. She was a sweet treat so hope she comes back soon.

BootyCall
01-15-12, 16:15
Trolling this morning and ran across a blk hair short girl about 3 face begging for money her car out of gas. Told me her name is Anna. Asked if she took appts. Yes but not right now. Store manager came out and ran her off. She jumped in a white suv. Any you guys know her.

BC

Tugger
01-16-12, 12:15
Did you get her digits?

GetAtMe64
01-16-12, 17:26
Trolling this morning and ran across a blk hair short girl about 3 face begging for money her car out of gas. Told me her name is Anna. Asked if she took appts. Yes but not right now. Store manager came out and ran her off. She jumped in a white suv. Any you guys know her.

BCWas this girl around the southwind area or hickory hill? If so, I may know her.

BootyCall
01-17-12, 00:28
Was this girl around the southwind area or hickory hill? If so, I may know her.No she is on the north end of town. Looked to be alittle hispanic in her blood. The gas station owner run her off and she junped in a white Van with a friend.

No she don't have any digits. If she did they would only be good for a coupla days.

You guys PM if you want Location. Ok

Tugger
01-17-12, 00:29
Saw a WSW on Sam Cooper going over the bridge. Long blondish hair, down to her a$$, couldn't get a better look becuase it was dark and there was no place to post up. Walking towards Tillman. Out of place. Maybe just ran out of gas?

BootyCall
01-17-12, 00:35
Parked in a new spot today and Erica walked by. At first couldn't place her then got a better look. She has shed a few lbs. Fixed her self up. She is afforable date. BBBJ, cfs, anal. Don't think you want to DATY. But everything else is excellant. NO DIGITS.

BC

The Search
01-17-12, 01:47
I was on the north end of town and came across a new find, Jennifer. She was with another chubby girl with a red top. Had a quick dream and then went to do a few errands. I came back through and met Michelle. Today was great! Last week suckked!

MrMister2346
01-17-12, 14:58
Went looking for Michelle, I have her digits, but everytime I call a guy answers. She said to say it was a wrong number if he answered, but then again she hasn't answered yet. I have dated her three times and each time was great. Haven't been able to catch her when I want her. She still do the same location? Mister

The Search
01-17-12, 19:15
Went looking for Michelle, I have her digits, but everytime I call a guy answers. She said to say it was a wrong number if he answered, but then again she hasn't answered yet. I have dated her three times and each time was great. Haven't been able to catch her when I want her. She still do the same location? MisterAlways in the same location. At least that is where I have found her the last 5 times.

Good luck. I don't think that number works anymore. I tried it too, but nada.

Tugger
01-17-12, 20:55
Went looking for Michelle, I have her digits, but everytime I call a guy answers. She said to say it was a wrong number if he answered, but then again she hasn't answered yet. I have dated her three times and each time was great. Haven't been able to catch her when I want her. She still do the same location? MisterShe's hit or miss. I always see her at lunchtime. Need her digits if you can throw them this way.

Bible
01-18-12, 16:08
Had a wonderful time with jeff. Jeff is a very respectful monger he knows how to make a girl work for that money. Lmao but he always make sure I am satified at the end love you Jeff.

JohnBetty
01-18-12, 23:09
Had a wonderful time with jeff. Jeff is a very respectful monger he knows how to make a girl work for that money. Lmao but he always make sure I am satified at the end love you Jeff.Hi Bible it really throws me off when I read your name and see you had a great time with someone. I am not trying to tell you to change your name but it won't hurt you and may get you more business. Just food for thought.

JB

Tugger
01-19-12, 01:44
Had a wonderful time with jeff. Jeff is a very respectful monger he knows how to make a girl work for that money. Lmao but he always make sure I am satified at the end love you Jeff.Is Jeff a streetwalker? Not sure I'm in the right section. At least your grammer has improved. LMAO!

Nickjohn
01-19-12, 14:39
Had a wonderful time with jeff. Jeff is a very respectful monger he knows how to make a girl work for that money. Lmao but he always make sure I am satified at the end love you Jeff.Who the heck is Jeff? Is he a member here or is this to build your credentials.

Be safe guys!

Kleptous
01-19-12, 15:15
Who the heck is Jeff? Is he a member here or is this to build your credentials.

Be safe guys!Hah, now Jeff can't ever talk about having a good time with her, or all the readers of this forum will know who jeff is! I hope jeff is an alias!

JohnBetty
01-19-12, 23:00
Hah, now Jeff can't ever talk about having a good time with her, or all the readers of this forum will know who jeff is! I hope jeff is an alias!I think Jeff is a made up person trying to get Bible street credit. The only thing I know that needs to give Bible credit is Jesus not Jeff, LOL!

Tugger
01-20-12, 00:38
Hah, now Jeff can't ever talk about having a good time with her, or all the readers of this forum will know who jeff is! I hope jeff is an alias!Maybe Jeff typed the message for her? LOL

Memphis Salami
01-20-12, 12:20
I was on the north end of town and came across a new find, Jennifer. She was with another chubby girl with a red top. Had a quick dream and then went to do a few errands.If it's the Jennifer who's about 5' 2".135 lbs. And appears to have some Italian in her, I've dated her literally 24 times going back to 4/18/10 according to Quicken. Yes, I keep track. LOL!

Jennifer is the one who had a former roommate that went by Zoey, also a WSW, who died around Oct. '10 from a blood infection stemming from her drug problem & needles.

The chubby girl you saw her with is Christy, who just recently got out of jail. She had been away for a while, as she was the one convicted of "abusing the elderly", as she supposedly took financial advantage of an old man suffering dementia. She's only chubby because she's been away for so long. She'll slim back down in due time, as I dated her once right before she went away.

BootyCall
01-20-12, 19:12
If it's the Jennifer who's about 5' 2".135 lbs. And appears to have some Italian in her, I've dated her literally 24 times going back to 4/18/10 according to Quicken. Yes, I keep track. LOL!

Jennifer is the one who had a former roommate that went by Zoey, also a WSW, who died around Oct. '10 from a blood infection stemming from her drug problem & needles.

The chubby girl you saw her with is Christy, who just recently got out of jail. She had been away for a while, as she was the one convicted of "abusing the elderly", as she supposedly took financial advantage of an old man suffering dementia. She's only chubby because she's been away for so long. She'll slim back down in due time, as I dated her once right before she went away.Are you guys talking about the same Jennifer. I don't believe so. The Search probably had the one thats not quiet that tall. And its probably the one Salami that I left you a voice mail on. I know you did date our Jennifer hell'va lt. Salami send you a pm.

Secret is doing hell'va job on Summer. He's like a rabbit in heat. Now I mean this in a good way. I'll send you both some digits ok.

My. 02.

BC

Speedo4
01-20-12, 23:08
Are you guys talking about the same Jennifer. I don't believe so. The Search probably had the one thats not quiet that tall. And its probably the one Salami that I left you a voice mail on. I know you did date our Jennifer hell'va lt. Salami send you a pm.

Secret is doing hell'va job on Summer. He's like a rabbit in heat. Now I mean this in a good way. I'll send you both some digits ok.

My. 02.

BCI was lucky enough to find Jennifer today. Very nice treat. Have to say her services were remarkable. Was able to get a few pictures, sorry no face shots but I can tell you she's a cutie.

Speedo4
01-20-12, 23:13
Are you guys talking about the same Jennifer. I don't believe so. The Search probably had the one thats not quiet that tall. And its probably the one Salami that I left you a voice mail on. I know you did date our Jennifer hell'va lt. Salami send you a pm.

My. 02.

BCOne more for my buddy. Glock, I appologize for the poor quality but do want to introduce you to this sweetheart. You can do her real justice.

Sureshot2
01-20-12, 23:15
I was lucky enough to find Jennifer today. Very nice treat. Have to say her services were remarkable. Was able to get a few pictures, sorry no face shots but I can tell you she's a cutie.

161969Damn I love that booty shot. Think I've been there before. Will be there again soon. She; s a cutie and a sweetie.

Great work Steve. Hope I qualify for digits. LOL LOL LOL.

SS2

Glockman
01-20-12, 23:35
One more for my buddy. Glock, I appologize for the poor quality but do want to introduce you to this sweetheart. You can do her real justice.I donno Steve, it's hard to do anything with a pillow over her head. That's a real challange, even for me!

Nirvana 1988
01-20-12, 23:51
Jessica called me and texted me the other day, she said she is not out of town but her phone is off and you can reach her at her mom's phone (I have it) , but please be discreet when you call or text her, also no, her mom does not date. And she hope to hear from y'all soon.

Concrete2
01-21-12, 11:35
Jessica called me and texted me the other day, she said she is not out of town but her phone is off and you can reach her at her mom's phone (I have it) , but please be discreet when you call or text her, also no, her mom does not date. And she hope to hear from y'all soon.Finally got in touch with her too. Also saw mom. I would not want to date mom AT ALL. She is really dried up looking. Yikes.

Concrete

Speedo4
01-21-12, 14:53
Finally got in touch with her too. Also saw mom. I would not want to date mom AT ALL. She is really dried up looking. Yikes.

ConcreteGlad to see she's back in touch. Funny thing, when I saw mom, she was standing in the doorway and light was dim, but looked hot from my vantage point, but when I have the little cap on, most girls do. LOL. Would still like to try that out. Too bad she doesn't. Jessica is a treat anyway and would prefer her any day but have found that sometimes the older girls can really set the mood very well. I've dated several mother / daughters in the past and found the mother had the best "attitude" and experience. Just my. 02. Can't beat the body of the young ones but performance is my thing. LOL

Speedo4
01-21-12, 14:58
I donno Steve, it's hard to do anything with a pillow over her head. That's a real challange, even for me!Sorry, the pillow was the best I could do to block out the face shot as she didn't want to show her face. I was thinking about you when I took them and thought I need some of Glock's pointers on editing so just had to be creative. You could sure do some magic on her but you know, somehow I didn't even notice the pillow. LOL

Speedo4
01-21-12, 15:00
Damn I love that booty shot. Think I've been there before. Will be there again soon. She; s a cutie and a sweetie.

Great work Steve. Hope I qualify for digits. LOL LOL LOL.

SS2Yeah, I posted that one for my old friend Uncle B. LOL Had to send him that one for sure.

BootyCall
01-21-12, 19:15
I donno Steve, it's hard to do anything with a pillow over her head. That's a real challange, even for me!Man you need to get back to Mpho and shoot a camera full of pretty skin. Booty skin.

BC

StreetPics
01-21-12, 22:47
Ran into a petite spinner brunette Erica Friday night got digits but did not dream. Anyone know her? First digits of phone are 305.

Sat afternoon. Nice looking Blond on National looked familiar but can't place her. Not Pam, valorie, or shannon. Tight black jeans tallish, long hair. Really strutting and teasing her hair.

Also a redhead black wool coat. Not sadie.

Any info on any of these. May try Erica tomorrow.

Tugger
01-22-12, 00:15
I was lucky enough to find Jennifer today. Very nice treat. Have to say her services were remarkable. Was able to get a few pictures, sorry no face shots but I can tell you she's a cutie.Nice, what part of town? You can PM me.

Tugger
01-22-12, 00:17
Saw her out walking at about 930 this morning in the cold but turned around and she was gone. Very popular.

Horny As Hell
01-22-12, 12:03
Props on the pics (even with the pillow) as she has a SWEET ass. I may have to get back down there.

Thanks

I was lucky enough to find Jennifer today. Very nice treat. Have to say her services were remarkable. Was able to get a few pictures, sorry no face shots but I can tell you she's a cutie.

Bible
01-22-12, 13:30
To the mongers always making negative comments. Yall really make yall self look realat$%$& (but I laugh because some of yall are old and dryed up so to the mongers on here I met in person love ya boo. Like I said before bible is a friend of mine who ad I post up under. LOL yall is really getting on my nerves with these childish comments. So called grown mongers.

Memphis45
01-22-12, 13:53
Wasn't cruising but driving on Sycamore View around 11 saw a great lookin BSW. Black Tights and a tight hoodie. Looked incredible so even though I wasn't cruisin had to flip around see her. She wasn't stopping for anyone but as she walked by my car she gave me her digits. Called her and she quoted me at 100 for everything. Looked up her digits on google when I got home and came across this ad. http://tennessee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-and-exoticcaramel-dreamgirl-andlt3-20/4997388

Her hair is shorter than in the pics, about chin length. Otherwise, these pics are accurate. Now that I know the number works and the pics are real might TOFTT later today. Will let you know

Clubking01
01-22-12, 13:58
Sorry, the pillow was the best I could do to block out the face shot as she didn't want to show her face. I was thinking about you when I took them and thought I need some of Glock's pointers on editing so just had to be creative. You could sure do some magic on her but you know, somehow I didn't even notice the pillow. LOLOh I don't know Steve, I once had a girl who liked a pillow on her face. LOL

The Search
01-22-12, 14:31

My. 02.

BCI was talking about the short Jennifer, the Italian looking. I didn't know there was another one. But now I know.

Let me check what is left in the piggy bank. LOL.

Thanks guys.

Spoonful
01-22-12, 14:38
Sat afternoon. Nice looking Blond on National looked familiar but can't place her. Not Pam, valorie, or shannon. Tight black jeans tallish, long hair. Really strutting and teasing her hair.Kind of curious to find out who this blonde is. You are right that it wouldn't be Valorie, as she got sober and moved to Arkansas.

Balls25
01-22-12, 15:05
If you look at other ads posted it goes to different girl and phone number. I saw review on another site with that 501 area code about a blonde and the reviewer is being question about his review.

Wasn't cruising but driving on Sycamore View around 11 saw a great lookin BSW. Black Tights and a tight hoodie. Looked incredible so even though I wasn't cruisin had to flip around see her. She wasn't stopping for anyone but as she walked by my car she gave me her digits. Called her and she quoted me at 100 for everything. Looked up her digits on google when I got home and came across this ad.

http://tennessee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-and-exoticcaramel-dreamgirl-andlt3-20/4997388

Her hair is shorter than in the pics, about chin length. Otherwise, these pics are accurate. Now that I know the number works and the pics are real might TOFTT later today. Will let you know

Tugger
01-22-12, 21:22
To the mongers always making negative comments. Yall really make yall self look realat$%$& (but I laugh because some of yall are old and dryed up so to the mongers on here I met in person love ya boo. Like I said before bible is a friend of mine who ad I post up under. LOL yall is really getting on my nerves with these childish comments. So called grown mongers.Now thats more like it? Realat$%$&

Iceman61
01-23-12, 00:35
Nirvana. Your PM box is full. LOL

Rotten Johnny
01-23-12, 21:53
Anybody kno of a good dream walking around downtown?

Kva Reddy
01-26-12, 23:26
One more for my buddy. Glock, I appologize for the poor quality but do want to introduce you to this sweetheart. You can do her real justice.Wow she is very cute and amazing! Guys don't miss it. Here I am atatching few pictiures which I took today. I took in IPhone if quiality is not good please excuse me.

KVA

BootyCall
01-26-12, 23:28
Man crusing today was terrible. Only saw 2 SW's out Shannon and Michelle. They both were soaked to the bone. Wish the rain would go away so the girls can come out and play. Looking for new girls is rough in this weather. Got plenty of phone calls and txt from a few.

BC

The Best
02-01-12, 09:56
Anybody kno of a good dream walking around downtown?Well I have had a lot of luck at the 201 Lounge. If you do your research on the group page and Shelby JSSI you could find numerous girls on the need for money list. Even found some decoys during research especially when they have a pic and NO Info when you run the booking or RNI on the jssi. Unless you are the " SLAM, BAM THANK YOU M'AAM- here's your money and run type of guy. If you have the time to spend Also go from Madison to Linden on Front. 2nd. 3rd. 4th down Beale then back on 3rd and 4th to AZ Park. Just like trolling and the rules you'll find a few, most are out of town for a party, And a few freebies sex for a meal and drinks type companion as they are lonely. Oh don't troll in your car it is a no cruising zone (7pm to 3am=pass a cop 3 times and you get jacked up.) so park in the center of this area and walk, works faster, mostly I have the lonely OOT girls Meal, Music and drink and usually to her room. I spend about. 6 and have a great time. But don't be the fool and leave money on the dresser. LMFAO if you do. Thanks, Read the Rules.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5124

Be Safe.

Cat Daddy #2
02-01-12, 14:06
Well I have had a lot of luck at the 201 Lounge. If you do your research on the group page and Shelby JSSI you could find numerous girls on the need for money list. Even found some decoys during research especially when they have a pic and NO Info when you run the booking or RNI on the jssi. Unless you are the " SLAM, BAM THANK YOU M'AAM- here's your money and run type of guy. If you have the time to spend Also go from Madison to Linden on Front. 2nd. 3rd. 4th down Beale then back on 3rd and 4th to AZ Park. Just like trolling and the rules you'll find a few, most are out of town for a party, And a few freebies sex for a meal and drinks type companion as they are lonely. Oh don't troll in your car it is a no cruising zone (7pm to 3am=pass a cop 3 times and you get jacked up.) so park in the center of this area and walk, works faster, mostly I have the lonely OOT girls Meal, Music and drink and usually to her room. I spend about. 6 and have a great time. But don't be the fool and leave money on the dresser. LMFAO if you do. Thanks, Read the Rules.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5124

Be Safe. If you have the time to spend in the morning hours go to court at 201 Popular. Start with lobby and go to all floors and look outside on the street in front of 201 Popular. It's like a candy store folks. If there are any women by themselves you can usually hit them up for play. They look good strutting in and out but they are broke as the 10th commandment. With the right donations all of them wil go thats no shit. Ask me how I know. Cause I have done that.

Natural0014
02-01-12, 14:17
If you have the time to spend in the morning hours go to court at 201 Popular. Start with lobby and go to all floors and look outside on the street in front of 201 Popular. It's like a candy store folks. If there are any women by themselves you can usually hit them up for play. They look good strutting in and out but they are broke as the 10th commandment. With the right donations all of them wil go thats no shit. Ask me how I know. Cause I have done that.CD,

I'm there all the time for work related things. Aren't there certain days these ladies are there? It's not everyday is it?

Nomadic1
02-01-12, 18:03
If you have the time to spend in the morning hours go to court at 201 Popular. Start with lobby and go to all floors and look outside on the street in front of 201 Popular. It's like a candy store folks. If there are any women by themselves you can usually hit them up for play. They look good strutting in and out but they are broke as the 10th commandment. With the right donations all of them wil go thats no shit. Ask me how I know. Cause I have done that.You may have just opened up a new candy shop for me. I'm close to there anyway.

Cat Daddy #2
02-01-12, 22:15
CD,

I'm there all the time for work related things. Aren't there certain days these ladies are there? It's not everyday is it?It's any day they are having court. If you drive thru about 9:00 you will be able to tell. Traffic be heavy and no parking. Hoes will be everywhere walking in and out of 201. Go inside and walk thru checkpoints where you have to empty pockets. Once you done just start scouting. Just be real and tell them what's up. Hell they won't turn down bread. Lot of them are sws and amateur escorts. I have seen several sws from Lamar and Bellvue there. Think about it when hoes get arrested where do they go when they bond out, to court.

Hankj1
02-02-12, 20:52
WTF is up in Memphis. I must have circled the entire city twice and nothing. The only thing I saw was a light skinned girl in red. Walking on bellevue. Looked like a worker just wouldn't give me the look. So my day was a waste.

WolfKing
02-03-12, 02:52
WTF is up in Memphis. I must have circled the entire city twice and nothing. The only thing I saw was a light skinned girl in red. Walking on bellevue. Looked like a worker just wouldn't give me the look. So my day was a waste.I thought the same. I don't go trolling much nor do I make special trips to do so. However, I have been on the lookout more since getting tips from this board on the ways and hows of it all. Seems strange too, given the nice weather.

Now the tip below from CD takes the cake. Going into 201 Poplar is bold. It would be my luck some do-gooder turned me in. That's why Cat Daddy is the Man!

WolfKing

Jfergus6
02-03-12, 03:24
It's any day they are having court. If you drive thru about 9:00 you will be able to tell. Traffic be heavy and no parking. Hoes will be everywhere walking in and out of 201. Go inside and walk thru checkpoints where you have to empty pockets. Once you done just start scouting. Just be real and tell them what's up. Hell they won't turn down bread. Lot of them are sws and amateur escorts. I have seen several sws from Lamar and Bellvue there. Think about it when hoes get arrested where do they go when they bond out, to court.I will try it when I go to court in a couple weeks. LOL hope I don't get more trouble.

Cat Daddy #2
02-03-12, 15:12
I will try it when I go to court in a couple weeks. LOL hope I don't get more trouble.Ain't no do-gooders there cuz trust me. You will see once you get there. I know exactly what you and WK are thinking and I actually thought the same when I first read about it but I got into a little trouble (misdeamanor) and had to go to court. Man it was like a zoo in there but not many folks were tame. I know I saw 1000 folks many of them hoes(ghetto queens) They be dressed like they going to the dam club too. High heels tight jeans manicure and petticures hair duos tight and looking fine as hell. SWs ain't never looked this good escorts neither. Everyone there is in some sort of trouble so if I did say something about soliciting or anything and ladies didn't like it who would they tell, the judge? No because we are not in a courtroom. Everyone is in the lobbies close to courtrooms and no one is there but but folks waiting. All of your escorts and sws have to go thru the same corridors as anyone else when they get in trouble and they are in trouble every dam day if not for plowing the trade some other bs like poss of weed, disorderly conduct, assault, theft, no identification or other BS they get caught up in. This is the best time to catch them when they are in need. If it was a small court in a small town I would say hell no but Memphis, shit get in where you fit in. I was looking around with my elusive eyes like I was in the market and got propositioned even though I had my wife with me. Wife was around the corner so I was talking shit to some hoes saying I was just waiting to see which female I was going to break bread with. Next thing I know a dam chic was asking for my number. I gave her the gv number. Before I could get down on the elevator and back to the car ole gurl called wanting me to take her home and get this paper I had and this took place on 5th floor where it wasn't so crowded. Anything goes during the day court is going on. Some of these gurls trying to come up with money to get their dope peddling bfs out of jail and you know what them guys telling them hoes. Get that money and get it by all means.

Joe Trick
02-03-12, 15:38
Wow she is very cute and amazing! Guys don't miss it. Here I am atatching few pictiures which I took today. I took in IPhone if quiality is not good please excuse me.

KVAI dated a Jennifer a few years back and wondered what happened to her. Very similar body, met her near Getwell area and knew she moved, lost track.

Mr901
02-04-12, 00:00
Meet up with Jennifer today on summer. Had a great time. Was able to get her number. If any senior members would like her number send me a message.

Big Boi Terry
02-04-12, 19:57
Ain't no do-gooders there cuz trust me. You will see once you get there. I know exactly what you and WK are thinking and I actually thought the same when I first read about it but I got into a little trouble (misdeamanor) and had to go to court. Man it was like a zoo in there but not many folks were tame. I know I saw 1000 folks many of them hoes(ghetto queens) They be dressed like they going to the dam club too. High heels tight jeans manicure and petticures hair duos tight and looking fine as hell. SWs ain't never looked this good escorts neither. Everyone there is in some sort of trouble so if I did say something about soliciting or anything and ladies didn't like it who would they tell, the judge? No because we are not in a courtroom. Everyone is in the lobbies close to courtrooms and no one is there but but folks waiting. All of your escorts and sws have to go thru the same corridors as anyone else when they get in trouble and they are in trouble every dam day if not for plowing the trade some other bs like poss of weed, disorderly conduct, assault, theft, no identification or other BS they get caught up in. This is the best time to catch them when they are in need. If it was a small court in a small town I would say hell no but Memphis, shit get in where you fit in. I was looking around with my elusive eyes like I was in the market and got propositioned even though I had my wife with me. Wife was around the corner so I was talking shit to some hoes saying I was just waiting to see which female I was going to break bread with. Next thing I know a dam chic was asking for my number. I gave her the gv number. Before I could get down on the elevator and back to the car ole gurl called wanting me to take her home and get this paper I had and this took place on 5th floor where it wasn't so crowded. Anything goes during the day court is going on. Some of these gurls trying to come up with money to get their dope peddling bfs out of jail and you know what them guys telling them hoes. Get that money and get it by all means.What you are saying is the exact reason that this hobby will never be wiped out, it will change, but will never go away.

BootyCall
02-04-12, 22:40
My friend Licker was in town and we trolled til 2 AM. Not a SW could be found. All we seen was Leo. They were stopping every car that came by. He visited his former sweetie and I couldn't visit mine cause ex was there. That was alright cause I got her during the day and wil have her again Sunday mornin. The Devil is riding me hard but I love it.

Ps Jessica redhead has her phone working now PM me for digits Will give to newbies after I check them out and seniors. Hurry cause these phones run out of minutes very fast.

BC

WolfKing
02-05-12, 13:05
What you are saying is the exact reason that this hobby will never be wiped out, it will change, but will never go away.That's why it's the world's oldest profession. Or did the mongers start the damn thing. LOL!

WolfKing

BootyCall
02-06-12, 23:07
Out today checking all the regular routes see who is available and who is the flavor of the day. Seen Skinny Shannon, Jennifer was in high heels looking good. Crystal was hanging around looking good. My friend Teddy visited her last week.

BC