PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

HungryMan1021
02-12-18, 11:57
Are the girls on there pretty legit? Thinking of this one: http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/massage-therapy-sexyyoung-frea/764490814103.

VolBoater
02-12-18, 19:33
Are the girls on there pretty legit? Thinking of this one: http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/massage-therapy-sexyyoung-frea/764490814103.Pretty sure she's on BP 200 1672.

BlueRaider
02-12-18, 19:38
Anyone seen Sam lately. Please pm me her number. Thanks.

FitDaddy3
02-12-18, 20:05
Anyone seen Sam lately. Please pm me her number. Thanks.She was on sa in the middle of the night last night. I think her name there is, guess. Sam clover. Haha I don't have her number, sorry.

Fit.

ST0808
02-12-18, 20:57
Newbie here. Sorry if this is not the proper place for this.

Can someone tell me what UTR means. Thanks.

Maybe PM it to me if appropriate.

Under The Radar

A chick that doesn't advertise, though there are lots of guys that call chicks UTR when they have ads on backpage so it's a mystery sometimes.

A2Click on "Abbreviations" on top and you will find the meaning every abbreviations of everything used on this forum and everywhere else on the web. It is very funny and you will have a kick out of it.

UtrLvr41
02-12-18, 22:43
Hey guys I figured I would try to avoid all fake ones by asking here who are the 10 best options on SA? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

CoralReefer
02-13-18, 07:39
Hello I'm new here and would like to ask if there's any recommendations to cut my teeth on. I'm married so got to stay UTR. I've got a friend That was in the hobby but been out for years.

Sexhoundtn2
02-13-18, 09:38
Anyone seen Sam lately. Please pm me her number. Thanks.Sam had really went downhill 6 or 8 months ago the last time I saw her. She also had several negative reviews around that same time. Maybe she is doing better who knows.

TnCountryBoy
02-13-18, 11:57
Hey guys I have been out of the life for few years. I guess I just decided to retire. I am going to be. In Pigeon Forge for work a few days toward the end of the month and have a desire to go back to my old ways. I have been out so long I have no idea where to begin looking. I am looking for a good oral skilled lady who would like to visit me in my room. If anyone has any ladies they would recommend send me a message. Thanks for any info and always be safe out there.

JCTraveler
02-13-18, 13:21
Hello I'm new here and would like to ask if there's any recommendations to cut my teeth on. I'm married so got to stay UTR. I've got a friend That was in the hobby but been out for years.I am very impressed how everyone on here looks out for each other. Unlike boards in other areas where everyone just bickers and argues. My advice is read! There is a lot of great info here. Decide what you want and like and enjoy. If you are looking for safe and enjoyable incall Kat or.

Funandkinky are two that I have seen and would recommend.

TrippinTB
02-13-18, 13:33
Hey guys I figured I would try to avoid all fake ones by asking here who are the 10 best options on SA? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.While there has been an influx of transactional providers on SA lately (thanks to crackdowns on CL and BP), the SA site has a wide variety of women with a wide variety of desires (economics, activities, frequency of meeting, amount of discretion, etc). So, "best" really depends on what you seek? If you want to use SA like you would BP, the Top 10 would be best provided by those that use it in a similar way. Getting info on these type of girls should be available.

If you are looking for an ongoing interaction with a lady, this info is harder to get. SA requires you to put in the time to "find" someone that fits with what you want and that you "click" with. If a guy put in the work to find one, they likely don't want competition for the lady's time. If he is "done" with her, he might share with you.

So, I suggest reading the forum (lots of info on who to avoid and why). If you want to ask about certain girls on SA that you see nothing about, shoot out a "feeler" post. You may get info back via the board or in PM.

Note: If you ask about a lady that I'm seeing or pursuing for ongoing interaction (arrangement), I'm not going to share with you. Unlike BP / CL-type ladies, many SA ladies are low volume and providing help to you may become detrimental to me. Its like throwing away my time and money investment.

SA isn't for everyone. It requires effort. An appropriate analogy is that using BP / CL is like a purchase at Walmart (product & price). Using SA is like getting a car (model & options / features, buy / lease / rent / borrow, length retained, payment terms, etc). The experience is quite different.

Good luck in your search.

SaltyDodger
02-13-18, 19:42
Hey guys not posted for a while just sitting back lurking and reading. Avoid this girl at all cost. Words can't begin to express the seriousness of my warnings to you. If you've not spoken to me previously please send me a PM before you even consider a dream with this one. Everyone keep it safe and let your big head think because your little head will only cause you problems and heartache if you make the mistake of this nightmare.

Shiner69
02-14-18, 10:18
All of us guys up here sure could use some nice reasonable girls in the area. I hardly ever get a chance to get to Knoxville because of time at work and I know there are others. Sure would help if a few girls would get rooms off the interstate at Jeff city or M-town exits. Halfway betweenKnoxville and Greenville would make it convenient to us guys who have only a couple of hours of free time. Anyone else think it'd be great?

BigBucks
02-14-18, 10:38
She did get somewhat better. Still complains here and there. But so hard to pass up on those BBBJ skills. Haven't heard from her in about a week which is a little unusual.

Sam had really went downhill 6 or 8 months ago the last time I saw her. She also had several negative reviews around that same time. Maybe she is doing better who knows.

UtrLvr41
02-14-18, 12:07
While there has been an influx of transactional providers on SA lately (thanks to crackdowns on CL and BP), the SA site has a wide variety of women with a wide variety of desires (economics, activities, frequency of meeting, amount of discretion, etc). So, "best" really depends on what you seek? If you want to use SA like you would BP, the Top 10 would be best provided by those that use it in a similar way. Getting info on these type of girls should be available.

If you are looking for an ongoing interaction with a lady, this info is harder to get. SA requires you to put in the time to "find" someone that fits with what you want and that you "click" with. If a guy put in the work to find one, they likely don't want competition for the lady's time. If he is "done" with her, he might share with you.

So, I suggest reading the forum (lots of info on who to avoid and why). If you want to ask about certain girls on SA that you see nothing about, shoot out a "feeler" post. You may get info back via the board or in PM.

Note: If you ask about a lady that I'm seeing or pursuing for ongoing interaction (arrangement), I'm not going to share with you. Unlike BP / CL-type ladies, many SA ladies are low volume and providing help to you may become detrimental to me. Its like throwing away my time and money investment..Sorry I should have been more clear, and yes the way I asked was kind of a loaded question. When asking about the best options, I simply meant the ones that are reachable and who responds ect ect. So many BS profiles on there I just thought it would save a little time filtering through all of those if I had a few recommendations to simply look up.

GeeDick
02-14-18, 12:36
She did get somewhat better. Still complains here and there. But so hard to pass up on those BBBJ skills. Haven't heard from her in about a week which is a little unusual.I've MIA for awhile, but looking to get out and play a little bit. Hard to beat Sam on those skills. She can be really hard to reach. Probably gets a long term sugar daddy and goes out of town would be my guess. Tried to reach her yesterday via messenger and her number, if it's still valid? No word from her yet. Usually if she reaches you it's best to jump on it, otherwise she'll fall of the radar.

GimpedChef
02-14-18, 12:39
Hey guys not posted for a while just sitting back lurking and reading. Avoid this girl at all cost. Words can't begin to express the seriousness of my warnings to you. If you've not spoken to me previously please send me a PM before you even consider a dream with this one. Everyone keep it safe and let your big head think because your little head will only cause you problems and heartache if you make the mistake of this nightmare.Curiosity to see what she was about. Did not see her but got a text back saying that it was Detective Cole with KPD. He is looking for people that have seen her. Stay away is right. Hell I just wanted to get a couple of pics to see what she looked like. PM for more info.

LazyFred
02-14-18, 15:21
I've MIA for awhile, but looking to get out and play a little bit. Hard to beat Sam on those skills. She can be really hard to reach. Probably gets a long term sugar daddy and goes out of town would be my guess. Tried to reach her yesterday via messenger and her number, if it's still valid? No word from her yet. Usually if she reaches you it's best to jump on it, otherwise she'll fall of the radar.I don't think she has a sugar daddy. I haven't seen her in a little over two weeks, but the last time we talked she said she had a bf and he didn't like what she did. She gave me the impression she was hiding her escapades from him. I assumed that is why hearing from her was sporadic. But her head game is definitely top notch. And very reasonably priced. At least with me it was.

Rrayr
02-14-18, 16:54
Anyone know where she's at? I haven't seen her on the list lately and I'm concerned.

UsMale69
02-15-18, 01:27
Ditto, have an old number for Connie but it doesn't work anymore.

Looking for connies number. Lost it. Anyone willing to send it just pm Me..

UtrLvr41
02-15-18, 15:26
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!

Jg3786
02-15-18, 17:10
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!That's why they say opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

Lemonader
02-15-18, 18:03
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!I don't mind sharing a face pic. Has worked out well for me in the past. Possibly even led to a discount considering my classic good looks LOL. Not sure my wife would appreciate me bringing anyone into my home. It is pretty easy to deny a picture however. Especially if it is poor quality from a burner.

BadBudda
02-15-18, 18:18
That's why they say opinions are like assholes everybody has one.Or as is very appoperete here. Opinions are like Orgasams, I'm glad everybody has had one but I'm most consirend with mine!

Jg3786
02-15-18, 18:55
Or as is very appoperete here. Opinions are like Orgasams, I'm glad everybody has had one but I'm most consirend with mine!Good answer LOL.

Jg3786
02-15-18, 19:01
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!I appreciate everyone's input here. I'm not much on sending a picture. As to the having them visit me I don't have an issue with it. I personally think one is more likely to get robbed or worse going to their location. I leave nothing of value in any area I have them. My place is off the beaten path somewhat. I also have a couple neighbors who are better than a burglar alarm. This has worked for me for a lot of years without getting robbed. In a nutshell to each their own. Now let's use the board for its intention.

JimTom31
02-15-18, 21:57
Found this under the radar that was staying with a Nother girl the other day her name is Courtney she has long blonde hair good size titties probably an 8 out of 10 on the body scale one of the best I've seen in a while for the price sorry but I did not take any pictures I have digit if you have shared with me in the past.

JG865
02-16-18, 00:35
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!Different people make different choices. I personally avoid hotels like the plague. That doesn't mean I'll invite just anyone over, but I figure I'm safer in my own home than in an environment not of my choosing. Nobody has tried to rob me in my home (knock on wood); I can't say the same for hotel visits I've made in the past.

That said, I pretty much agree with you about face pics. There are way too many ways that those can be abused.

Skboy
02-16-18, 09:15
Different people make different choices. I personally avoid hotels like the plague. That doesn't mean I'll invite just anyone over, but I figure I'm safer in my own home than in an environment not of my choosing. Nobody has tried to rob me in my home (knock on wood); I can't say the same for hotel visits I've made in the past.

That said, I pretty much agree with you about face pics. There are way too many ways that those can be abused.I will agree with JG on this one. In call hotels I won't do them.

Not a fan of not knowing what's behind door number two.

I prefer to control my own environment either by renting a room or using my place.

As far as a photo. If she has to have one and your not comfortable with that. Send her a photo of uncle Ben with the green tint.

That's what they are interested in anyway.

This has worked well for me in the pass with little or no problems.

CrazyEddie
02-16-18, 09:21
Hey fellas, I want to try some experimentation for multiple rounds, and I see all kinds of stuff advertised on the net. Has anyone had any luck with a particular brand, or should I just try and score some blue pills? For safety, please PM positive responses / locations of product / price / etc. Thanks.

Jamito
02-16-18, 09:38
Found this under the radar that was staying with a Nother girl the other day her name is Courtney she has long blonde hair good size titties probably an 8 out of 10 on the body scale one of the best I've seen in a while for the price sorry but I did not take any pictures I have digit if you have shared with me in the past.JimTom, I must really be out in left field. I never come across these UTR gals! Woyld you send me Courtney's info. Much appreciated. Jm.

FitDaddy3
02-16-18, 10:00
I will agree with JG on this one. In call hotels I won't do them.

Not a fan of not knowing what's behind door number two.

I prefer to control my own environment either by renting a room or using my place.

As far as a photo. If she has to have one and your not comfortable with that. Send her a photo of uncle Ben with the green tint.

That's what they are interested in anyway.

This has worked well for me in the pass with little or no problems.I absolutely agree that as it's beneficial to control as much information you release and environment you play in. To me that doesn't really mean no pictures though. I have a couple of pictures that I use for everything. They are pretty generic pics that show my face, are a few years old and could be obtained by anyone doing a barely more than a cursory search of the internet. One thing along these lines that has bitten me in the ass was having a girl in my car. She was able to get her hands on an insurance document without my knowledge and so she had my home address as well as my wife's first name and she was off to the races trying to get some cash out of me. I did the only thing that felt right and that was to tell her to fuck off, do whatever she wanted but she would not get a dime out of me. At that moment I had to prepare my mind for the worst and it was very stressful but like most of these women, they move on to the next crisis, the next drama in their lives pretty quickly and that's what happened in this instance, thankfully. I don't allow women in my vehicle any longer and even though I've had to make other arrangements a few times, it was nowhere near the problem that was created by having one in the car. That would be my same concern with having one in my house. I like sk's way of handling that by going ahead and getting the room myself. That way its in an area I trust and I have the key.

Fit.

Ga Dogfan
02-16-18, 10:46
Hey gents I talked to Chris last night to see how her family members surgery went. Sadly it went bad and they passed during surgery. Some of you may know who it was and know it's a big loss for her. She won't be around a bit I'd say but when she is some condolences, kind words may be nice for her.

Dawg.

Rrayr
02-16-18, 23:21
OK guys I just have to express my opinion on this matter. I think sending providers face pics and or inviting them into your home is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It is setting you up for disaster down the road. I just can't imagine that anybody would want one of these girls to have a picture of their face on their phone. And I certainly would never give one my address. That seems like you are asking to be robbed or possibly worse. It simply blows my mind that there are some that does not seem to care or actually trust that nothing would ever happen. And I can tell you straight up, there is not a single person in all of Knoxville that is so hot that I would give them my address and send them face pics. There isn't no piece of pie worth the amount of drama it could bring into your life!! Ok rant over!!I normally text them a handful of cash for my face pic. But You getting envited to a house, trailer or hotel room where you don't know what's behind the door isn't much safer either.

In fact you're most vulnerable for in call. I've almost been jump by two guys at a motel one year. At least with your house you have a game plan. When they enter my house house, I actually show them the surveillance cameras, and let them know I have great security. Getting a room in your name probably is the most safest but not the most cost effective if you play as much as I do. There is risk on both sides.

WhiskySellar
02-17-18, 12:29
Going to Cherokee Casino Sunday for gambling and a little fun. Does anybody know of any female companionship available there?

KnoxVol
02-17-18, 14:51
So I've never objected to sending face pics out. Hell I've added a few on facebook so I can make sure they are cool. That may be why I haven't been taken for a ride in 6 years maybe 7. I've seen it all and I think letting them cone to me reduces risk of cash and dash significantly. You control the environment and security.

KnoxVol
02-17-18, 14:52
I've long since ran dry and my dealer is in the hospital with the flu so I don't know where to go.

KnoxVol
02-17-18, 15:28
Do you gents know any providers in the dandridge, Jefferson city, morristown area?

Might be willing to go to Sevierville or newport. Well Sevierville for sure. Newport is a bit of a drive but if she's a good fuck and is down for spending some time together instead of bouncing as soon as I cum then all right.

Lemonader
02-17-18, 17:21
Do you gents know any providers in the dandridge, Jefferson city, morristown area?

Might be willing to go to Sevierville or newport. Well Sevierville for sure. Newport is a bit of a drive but if she's a good fuck and is down for spending some time together instead of bouncing as soon as I cum then all right.There are quite a few on SA that live in that area. Not to mention plenty who are willing to make the drive to exit 4 on I81. I have personally met over a dozen at that exit alone. They were all more than happy to meet there because it was closer for them than driving to Knoxville.

Skboy
02-17-18, 17:29
There are quite a few on SA that live in that area. Not to mention plenty who are willing to make the drive to exit 4 on I81. I have personally met over a dozen at that exit alone. They were all more than happy to meet there because it was closer for them than driving to Knoxville.A good meeting place for women in that area. Places to eat grab a drink. Plus several places to choose from to get a room.

Has a extra large Bass Pro parking lot for a quick BJ if that's all your looking for.

That is were this cute little blonde preformed for me one afternoon.

Lick it up baby !

Lemonader
02-17-18, 18:30
A good meeting place for women in that area. Places to eat grab a drink. Plus several places to choose from to get a room.

Has a extra large Bass Pro parking lot for a quick BJ if that's all your looking for.

Lick it up baby !Nice little half way point between West Knox and the Tri. Spent a week there while working in Greeneville. It cut my daily commute in half and I got to expense it to company. Was also able to line up a different date every night. Unfortunately there isn't a box to check for that on an expense report. Doesn't fit the company guidelines for entertainment.

KnoxVol
02-17-18, 19:32
I accidentally posted this on the Memphis board LOL. Got it in the right place now.

She's a 27 year old red head who is 5 foot 3 120 pounds a cup with blue eye's. Smokes in the house but it isn't overwhelming. Like I said in the subject she's got a safe place to play at. It's in south knoxville right off james white. Seniors and trusted regulars hit me up for contact. I can send a picture to those who are serious about meeting when I reply to your message.

Commenter69
02-17-18, 19:34
Going to meet her tonight, but cannot find any info. I should clarify that I am asking for a friend. I know its a cliche. He could not find any info. She said she didn't advertise much.

KnoxVol
02-17-18, 21:51
Going to meet her tonight, but cannot find any info. I should clarify that I am asking for a friend. I know its a cliche. He could not find any info. She said she didn't advertise much.Hmmmm girl looks tasty. I'd like to give her some of the ol sausage.

Lemonader
02-17-18, 23:35
We come here to share info. To keep everyone safe, and make sure we are all the same page. Unfortunately there are some guys who would prefer to log onto this site Nd ask for numbers and how to contact girls without taking their lumps. I hope you guys all read this and take note. I am sick and fucking tired of it. Take one for the teaM, pay rour fucking, or go out and get something that no one else on the boarx has provided. It is that simple. Don't show up asking for info or numbers without providing something of substance. God bless and Good nightnight.

BBtie72
02-18-18, 08:28
A good meeting place for women in that area. Places to eat grab a drink. Plus several places to choose from to get a room.

Lick it up baby !Fuck! All I ever use it for is fishing gear. Haha.

Jamito
02-18-18, 11:48
I accidentally posted this on the Memphis board LOL. Got it in the right place now.

She's a 27 year old red head who is 5 foot 3 120 pounds a cup with blue eye's. Smokes in the house but it isn't overwhelming. Like I said in the subject she's got a safe place to play at. It's in south knoxville right off james white. Seniors and trusted regulars hit me up for contact. I can send a picture to those who are serious about meeting when I reply to your message.Hi guy, it looks like Tasha. I had a couple dreams with her but lost her contact. Do you happen to have her number. Thanks jm.

Jamito
02-18-18, 11:57

Lick it up baby !Excellent job, what did you use for bait? LOL jm.

Mongger
02-18-18, 20:24
Hey fellas,

Visiting from out of state. Not really a mongering question but looking for advice on some fun bars in the turkey creek area. Anything within a 15 min drive is fine. I know there's some nicer family oriented places in Turkey Creek but I'm more of a "hole in the wall" kinda guy. Anyone know of any friendly, small, neighborhood type joint in that vicinity?

BTW. Can you smoke cigs inside the bars in Knoxville?

Thanks,

M.

Chuck68
02-19-18, 01:19
Anyone have this sweetys digits.

Whatssevenup
02-19-18, 08:35
looking for advice on some fun bars in the turkey creek area. Anything within a 15 min drive is fine. I know there's some nicer family oriented places in Turkey Creek but I'm more of a "hole in the wall" kinda guy. Anyone know of any friendly, small, neighborhood type joint in that vicinity?

BTW. Can you smoke cigs inside the bars in Knoxville?Lets see - "hole in the wall," near turkey creek, and can smoke. Try Bullfeathers. Unless you can't stand Karaoke, which they do often.

I'm sure some others who are more up to date on the scene can provide other suggestions.

Stay safe,

W7 up.

Jamito
02-19-18, 13:25

She's a 27 year old red head who is 5 foot 3 120 pounds a cup with blue eye's. Smokes in the house but it isn't overwhelming. Like I said in the subject she's got a safe place to play at. It's in south knoxville right off james white. Seniors and trusted regulars hit me up for contact. I can send a picture to those who are serious about meeting when I reply to your message.Hey knoxvol, I think this gal is named Tasha, I used to have her info, but seems I have deleted. If you have her info could you send it to me. Thanks jm.

TaxRan
02-19-18, 13:44
Hey fellas,

Visiting from out of state. Not really a mongering question but looking for advice on some fun bars in the turkey creek area. Anything within a 15 min drive is fine. I know there's some nicer family oriented places in Turkey Creek but I'm more of a "hole in the wall" kinda guy. Anyone know of any friendly, small, neighborhood type joint in that vicinity?

BTW. Can you smoke cigs inside the bars in Knoxville?

Thanks,

M.There is a hole in the wall redneck bar called the Cornpone on Clinton hwy, directly across the street is a titty bar.

SaltyDodger
02-19-18, 18:22
Hello after much discussion between myself, hardknocklife and the authority's we've come to the decision to back off brittany for the time being. We can't conclusively find anybody that's she's seen since I notiftyed her of her health consernes. Through text she has made the statement that she will not put anybody's else's health at risk and will not solicit herself to anybody else. That she's removed all of her advertisements and that she's responding to all inquiries telling any callers that she's no longer In the hobby. Please notify me if you see her advertising her services in anyway. We don't want to harm any unsuspecting person but we don't want to persecute her if it's not deserved. The people of this forum can keep a closer watch on any wrong doing better then any other group of people. I'll log in every couple of days to check my PM. Truthfully I hope to never lay eyes on this young lady ever again. The drama has been exceedingly stupid. Thanks for your understanding.

Hutter71
02-19-18, 18:38
Anyone have contact info for her?

SmallStack
02-19-18, 20:53
So I've seen this one twice now, posts in the massage section but the menu is totally open.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massage-serious-inquiries-only/32491812

SmallStack
02-19-18, 20:55
Sorry, hit go before I was done. Girl is legit, pics are real. She's not a 10 by any means and I've only experienced her oral skills but she gets the job done and only asked for 60. Can only do outcall.

Calizum69
02-19-18, 22:43

Lick it up baby !Nice cum on the lips, thanks fo sharing is caring.

CoralReefer
02-20-18, 00:52
Does anyone know anything about the 27 year old that has her name as 1720 on arrangement finders.

CMoneyNo5
02-20-18, 17:09
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-807-6515/35415927

Wolfman42
02-20-18, 19:48
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-807-6515/35415927I would be careful of this ad. Especially listing multiple cities. No telling what you are in for.

Just Lookn
02-20-18, 19:49
http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/615-807-6515/35415927I've seen her post in Nashville for about a week now. I didn't find any info in my area but she got my attention.

CrazyEddie
02-20-18, 21:58
Guys, Sam has a decent room tonight. If you have her number give her a text.

Rrayr
02-20-18, 22:23
I've seen her post in Nashville for about a week now. I didn't find any info in my area but she got my attention.Old trick grasshoppers.. You have to watch her strip first on a web cam for $26.

https://alwaysfun1.weebly.com

Rrayr.

HomeDesigner1
02-21-18, 17:30
Hello fellow mongers.

Hope this is the right place to post this?

I am in PF / Sevierville for a couple days with a nice room but the only problem is I have noone to enjoy it with. If anyone knows or has a contact in this area that they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and hopefully I will get a couple PM's.

Be safe!!

HD1.

GeeDick
02-22-18, 21:54
Curious who has the best natural tits? Preferably younger with a nice full perky C's or D's.

One that's reasonable and not suffering from GPS. Just looking to play with them.

PM me if there's someone you'd recommend with digits. Thanks in advance.

ANiceGuy
02-23-18, 08:53
Curious who has the best natural tits? Preferably younger with a nice full perky C's or D's.

One that's reasonable and not suffering from GPS. Just looking to play with them.

PM me if there's someone you'd recommend with digits. Thanks in advance.GD you may want to check out the Best Tits in Town category. There are some good natural ones out there.

SaltyDodger
02-24-18, 18:34
The redheaded girl that's posted on arrangement finders no pic goes by 1720. I'd like to know if this is brittany B or red-britt. I no longer have the finances to buy the memberships and I'm wantif to make sure that this is not her trying to endanger others lives.

GaltGuy
02-25-18, 09:41
My first time ever posting anything like this. I simply have a SB-ish friend who realizes she has a desirable skill set she enjoys.

She's 5'3", size 6. Wide open menu if she's comfortable with you. Cute, intelligent and incredibly well read. (Not that those things matter when you're shoving you richard into her azz.) I really question whether or not she is cut out for this business long term. Sexually, she is easily among the best I've ever been with. She is a UT student (really, LOL) and lives very near campus. I am not sure, however, if she wants to host or do out call.

Message me IF we have swapped information before and you want her number. Do not contact me if you are one of the two guys who've outed me by breaking Fight Club rules. I know your identity; I really prefer that you two guys not message me.

Lucky1212
02-25-18, 16:55
Noticed a provider made the list today. RSB, I'm not familiar with this one. Stay safe.

Jg3786
02-25-18, 17:15
Noticed a provider made the list today. RSB, I'm not familiar with this one. Stay safe.Streetwalker.

Jamito
02-25-18, 19:39
My first time ever posting anything like this. I simply have a SB-ish friend who realizes she has a desirable skill set she enjoys.

She's 5'3", size 6. Wide open menu if she's comfortable with you. Cute, intelligent and incredibly well read. (Not that those things matter when you're shoving you richard into her azz.) I really question whether or not she is cut out for this business long term. Sexually, she is easily among the best I've ever been with. She is a UT student (really, LOL) and lives very near campus. I am not sure, however, if she wants to host or do out call.

Message me IF we have swapped information before and you want her number. Do not contact me if you are one of the two guys who've outed me by breaking Fight Club rules. I know your identity; I really prefer that you two guys not message me.Hello guy, I hope I'm not on your list. I would like to ask for this ones info. Thank you. Jm.

Jamito
02-26-18, 11:11

Message me IF we have swapped information before and you want her number. Do not contact me if you are one of the two guys who've outed me by breaking Fight Club rules. I know your identity; I really prefer that you two guys not message me.Mr GaltGuy, could you share this youngsters number with me? Appreciate it. Jm.

HomeDesigner1
02-26-18, 16:39
I wanted to say Thank You to those who sent me PM's. I started my little trip to PF with an early morning visit to SabrinaKnox. Nothing to add about her, great as usual. I had a gal off of Secret Benefits come up from South Knox, TheresaRed is her you / and.

We spent 2. 5 hrs together, drank a couple of beers and had a great time. DFK, BBBJ, daty, 69, mish, cg, k9, uncover and finish bbbjcimws every last drop. She said she can host in South Knox, mentioned being reviewed on here but I didn't find it? She also has a nice looking brunette friend she will double with or go solo, she said. I haven't been to her location or seen the brunette so I can't vouch for any of that. Overall great time and will repeat and hope to see the brunette soon. If your interested in seeing her PM me. Finally, Friday on my way back from PF I made a pit stop in East Konx and saw Britt, a utr that was referred to me. She was great. Very nice looking, nice body, dfk, BBBJ, 69, mish, cg, finish k-9. She and I negotiated terms and location, etc. Will repeat and recommend. She is not a pro but well worth trying imo. She can be slow to text though.

I also received a PM from a USA advertiser / escort by you / and of Kallie, last 4 digits 6827. I have never seen her ad and she has 0 posts on here. I asked why no ad and she said she couldn't post one because of the security box. I later noticed she tried to post one on here instead of the sister site. I never replied back to her as this was very fishy to me. Just FYI.

Sorry, I wasnt able to get any pics, will try again next time.

Thanks.

HD1.

Hello fellow mongers.

Hope this is the right place to post this?

I am in PF / Sevierville for a couple days with a nice room but the only problem is I have noone to enjoy it with. If anyone knows or has a contact in this area that they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and hopefully I will get a couple PM's.

Be safe!!

HD1.

Dreamer469
02-27-18, 18:24
I wanted to say Thank You to those who sent me PM's. I started my little trip to PF with an early morning visit to SabrinaKnox. Nothing to add about her, great as usual. I had a gal off of Secret Benefits come up from South Knox, TheresaRed is her you / and.

We spent 2. 5 hrs together, drank a couple of beers and had a great time. DFK, BBBJ, daty, 69, mish, cg, k9, uncover and finish bbbjcimws every last drop. She said she can host in South Knox, mentioned being reviewed on here but I didn't find it? She also has a nice looking brunette friend she will double with or go solo, she said. I haven't been to her location or seen the brunette so I can't vouch for any of that. Overall great time and will repeat and hope to see the brunette soon. If your interested in seeing her PM me. Finally, Friday on my way back from PF I made a pit stop in East Konx and saw Britt, a utr that was referred to me. She was great. Very nice looking, nice body, dfk, BBBJ, 69, mish, cg, finish k-9. She and I negotiated terms and location, etc. Will repeat and recommend. She is not a pro but well worth trying imo. She can be slow to text though.

I also received a PM from a USA advertiser / escort by you / and of Kallie, last 4 digits 6827. I have never seen her ad and she has 0 posts on here. I asked why no ad and she said she couldn't post one because of the security box. I later noticed she tried to post one on here instead of the sister site. I never replied back to her as this was very fishy to me. Just FYI.

Sorry, I wasnt able to get any pics, will try again next time.

Thanks.

HD1.Theresared, has small home off Chp Hwy! Nice, safe area! She has great menu!

I never did dbl with her friend but know someone that did! Says it was great and so was the Rate!

D469.

WhiskySellar
02-27-18, 22:20
Theresared, has small home off Chp Hwy! Nice, safe area! She has great menu!

I never did dbl with her friend but know someone that did! Says it was great and so was the Rate!

D469.So how does one contact this Theresa Red? I searched on SA but did not find her? Any help appreciated.

Lemonader
02-27-18, 23:37
So how does one contact this Theresa Red? I searched on SA but did not find her? Any help appreciated.She is on SA as sweetgirl1313.

I would also like more info on her.

EasttnnFun
02-28-18, 07:54
She is on SA as sweetgirl1313.

I would also like more info on her.I've been watching her myself and decided to cast a line. If I get a bite and am able to check her out, I'll let you know.

East.

Dreamer469
02-28-18, 09:24
So how does one contact this Theresa Red? I searched on SA but did not find her? Any help appreciated.To those that contacted me about her info!

I went thru my burner a little while back & deleted a lot of numbers that I don't plan on using anymore!

Nothing against her, she is very nice laid back lady! Just have too many options!

D469.

ZorroZ59
02-28-18, 13:16
Met with this young lady this morning nice clean location very good skills will most definitely repeat. She seems to be low volume and willing to please, keep her happy.

Jamito
02-28-18, 14:56
Met with this young lady this morning nice clean location very good skills will most definitely repeat. She seems to be low volume and willing to please, keep her happy.Hey mr Zorroz59 , I would like to meet ms teresared. Would you share her number. Thank you jm.

Rrayr
03-01-18, 00:41
Met with this young lady this morning nice clean location very good skills will most definitely repeat. She seems to be low volume and willing to please, keep her happy.Yeah pretty good mid volume duo.

Look what you've done, I'm a motherfuckin' starboy
Girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to God. We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars

Jamito
03-01-18, 14:48
Yeah pretty good mid volume duo.

Look what you've done, I'm a motherfuckin' starboy
Girls get loose when they hear this song, 100 on the dash get me close to God. We don't pray for love, we just pray for carsHey RayR, I would like to see these young ladies, would you send me the contact for Teresa Red, thanks jm.

ZorroZ59
03-01-18, 15:20
Hey RayR, I would like to see these young ladies, would you send me the contact for Teresa Red, thanks jm.Hey Jim check your messages I sent you the info.

Skboy
03-01-18, 16:07
Hey Jim check your messages I sent you the info.I know that this forum is all about men sharing information on having sex with women.

But there comes a point were some members need to bring info or share review info to other members.

It seams there are members that 85% of their posts or more are just requesting info.

JMO.

Btw great pic Rrayr.

CrazyEddie
03-01-18, 19:26
Unbelievable! I managed to talk Miss Lilly into coming to Knoxville. She'll be in next week, so let's give her a reason to come back.

http://www.bookmisslilly.com/

HomeDesigner1
03-01-18, 21:37
I know that this forum is all about men sharing information on having sex with women.

But there comes a point were some members need to bring info or share review info to other members.

It seams there are members that 85% of their posts or more are just requesting info.

JMO.

Btw great pic Rrayr.I am not a seasoned veteran on here. I still consider myself a newbie but I have learned patience and participation are key elements in trying to earn your stripes so to soeak. I think sharing info and posting good informative to the point reviews is key to keeping us all as safe and informed as possible in this "hobby". I can post "I want her number" all day long and it is useless, not only for me because I probably won't get any replies but for everyone else reading the forums. The way I see it, and try my best to follow, is to post good, accurate as possible information, period! Get out there and have fun and bring back quality info that is useful to those taking time to read it. This includes myself! If I do want to ask about anything specific I will PM the member, not post it for everyone to see and read because again, it's useless to all of us. My 2 cents. HD1.

Rrayr
03-01-18, 21:55
I know that this forum is all about men sharing information on having sex with women.

JMO.

Btw great pic Rrayr.On that note my in box just blew up. Don't even ask me for their number because I'm not given it out. Let's just say they saw the post and I'm in the doghouse. Rightly so I did not get clearance for sharing the pics. Lesson learned.

I'm taking a fucking break from this hobbie.

Think I'll go fly my kites.

Peace.

CrazyEddie
03-02-18, 00:33
I'm going to try this again. After communicating with Lilly via email, she agreed to make a trip to see us in Knoxville. Her ad just went up on the sister site. First time here.

EasttnnFun
03-02-18, 11:43
On that note my in box just blew up. Don't even ask me for their number because I'm not given it out. Let's just say they saw the post and I'm in the doghouse. Rightly so I did not get clearance for sharing the pics. Lesson learned.

I'm taking a fucking break from this hobbie.

Think I'll go fly my kites.

Peace.I made contact with Teresa through SA on Wednesday 2-28. We weren't able to connect until Thursday around 5 pm, right while all the drama was going on with the pics. I showed up, SE Knox not far off Chapman, small house with an orange foundation, she greets me at the door, I walk in and she jumps back on her phone texting I assume to be Rayr.

Not wanting to get involved, I tell her I left the donation in the car and need to go get it. I left. She contacts me about 15 minutes later and says she was sorry and that she wanted me to come back. Should have kept going but she has a hot body and I wanted to take a spin, so I did. Did a hhr visit and enjoyed it very much. When we were done, talked a little and she said the reason she was so mad was because she "really liked the guy that posted the pics". She said she was so upset she might not see people any longer, but I doubt that. She specifically asked me not to share her number and to not post any pics so I will honor her request.

If you are able to get through to her, I would recommend. She did also tell me about Brit and I am planning to try and schedule a 3-way.

Play safe.

East.

Rrayr
03-02-18, 14:51
I'm going to try this again. After communicating with Lilly via email, she agreed to make a trip to see us in Knoxville. Her ad just went up on the sister site. First time here.Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

MilfMan865
03-02-18, 15:08
Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

I'm going to try this again. After communicating with Lilly via email, she agreed to make a trip to see us in Knoxville. Her ad just went up on the sister site. First time here.I wonder if she'll also bring her rates or adjust accordingly for local area.

These are from her website:
Incall rates.

300/hr

500/2 hr.

700/3 hr etc.

Outcall rates.

400/hr

250 per additional hour.

Longer engagements are available & open to discussion.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Rrayr
03-02-18, 19:04
I wonder if she'll also bring her rates or adjust accordingly for local area.

Incall rates.

300/hr

500/2 hr.

700/3 hr etc.

Outcall rates.

400/hr

250 per additional hour.

Stay safe,

Milfman.Do not look at the GPS in the eyes.

Rrayr
03-02-18, 19:11
I wonder if she'll also bring her rates or adjust accordingly for local area.

Incall rates.

300/hr

500/2 hr.

700/3 hr etc.

Outcall rates.

400/hr

250 per additional hour.

Stay safe,

Milfman.All good points Milfman. Thanks for the research.

JimTom31
03-02-18, 20:29
I have a gorgeous I'm to the right on the lake available tonight will give info to senior trusted member would also love to trade for some that are covered in tattoos.

Boss49
03-03-18, 00:20
I wanted to let you mongers know that Brenda C owner of Brenda's Lounge in Newport passed away earlier this week, she was 65 and passed away at home peacefully. I was a personal friend of her's for many years. I know some of her clients are on this board, we all had good times there back in the good old day's. Keep Brenda and her family in your thoughts.

Thanks Boss.

Rrayr
03-03-18, 01:21
I wanted to let you mongers know that Brenda C owner of Brenda's Lounge in Newport passed away earlier this week, she was 65 and passed away at home peacefully. I was a personal friend of her's for many years. I know some of her clients are on this board, we all had good times there back in the good old day's. Keep Brenda and her family in your thoughts.

Thanks Boss.Wish I would have been there back in the day.

EasttnnFun
03-03-18, 07:01
Is that time of the year. Tax season. Some spend their returns on clothes, cars, toys, whatever. I'm spending mine on kitty.

I've been restless most of the week and yesterday was no exception. Always a repeat worthy provider, I reached out to EChelle but she was working her regular job till about 6 and not available but she offered up her friend Shelly. It was 2 pm and Shelly was not available till 4 so I had two hours to kill.

I got on USAAC and sent a few texts. Got a response back from Bubbly Becky so we set a hhr date for 3 pm. Rather than mix posts under the general posts section, I'll post individual reviews under the respective sections.

East.

Pirate King
03-03-18, 07:13

Thanks Boss.I've spent quite a bit of time there back in the day. Last time I drove through there I noticed that it's a church now.

Jamito
03-03-18, 10:44
I have a gorgeous I'm to the right on the lake available tonight will give info to senior trusted member would also love to trade for some that are covered in tattoos.JT have you tried Vera Lee. She is exceptional and has multi art work. Jm.

Jg3786
03-03-18, 10:52

Thanks Boss.One of my friends up in that area called and told me. Brenda was a wonderful Lady.

Member #6269
03-03-18, 14:48
Is that time of the year. Tax season. Some spend their returns on clothes, cars, toys, whatever. I'm spending mine on kitty.

I've been restless most of the week and yesterday was no exception. Always a repeat worthy provider, I reached out to EChelle but she was working her regular job till about 6 and not available but she offered up her friend Shelly. It was 2 pm and Shelly was not available till 4 so I had two hours to kill.

I got on USAAC and sent a few texts. Got a response back from Bubbly Becky so we set a hhr date for 3 pm. Rather than mix posts under the general posts section, I'll post individual reviews under the respective sections.

East.This guy deserves senior status.

Skboy
03-03-18, 15:38
This guy deserves senior status.Some members earn senior status fairly quick in the eyes of other members.

Some members never do. No matter what their post count says.

ETF is already there in my opinion.

Rrayr
03-03-18, 23:36
This guy deserves senior status.Quality and consistency, steady as she goes.

Geewiz
03-04-18, 18:16
Anyone have any info on this girl? Please pm me.

First Dude1968
03-05-18, 09:05
Good luck, please let us know how it goes.She's not coming. Had been communicating with her and she's cancelled her trip.

TripJ
03-05-18, 12:14
Well Sammy's SO was arrested for child abuse / neglect / endangerment. Maybe she will drop that loser and get back to being a good provider.

Jamito
03-05-18, 12:20
Well Sammy's SO was arrested for child abuse / neglect / endangerment. Maybe she will drop that loser and get back to being a good provider.Oh holy shit. That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that. She was trying to get her life back on track. Pity.

Jim7767
03-05-18, 15:49
Thanks for the info on Brenda. Those were good days and a lot of fun

Thanks Boss..

Rrayr
03-05-18, 18:35
Oh holy shit. That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that. She was trying to get her life back on track. Pity.No Jamito. Please Read. It's her "significant other" LOL.

Keep it hard

Rrayr

VolBoater
03-05-18, 21:29
Well Sammy's SO was arrested for child abuse / neglect / endangerment. Maybe she will drop that loser and get back to being a good provider.But it says non-injury. So my bet is more putting the kid into a dangerous situation. It would be nice if she would move on from him, but as of now their faces are still all over each others FB sites.

CrazyEddie
03-06-18, 00:36
But it says non-injury. So my bet is more putting the kid into a dangerous situation. It would be nice if she would move on from him, but as of now their faces are still all over each others FB sites.Tried contacting her tonight from all three numbers I have, but no luck. All of her ads seem to be pulled as well.

CrazyEddie
03-06-18, 07:08
Well, since someone effed up the last thing I set up, (in all probability the provider's ad) I have to be more on the down-low with this one. I'll pop the info on you last minute, but here's a pic to wet your whistles.

Whooptedoo
03-06-18, 11:28
I saw this young lady recently in Memphis. Right in my wheelhouse. Personable and to the point. She said, "you CIM, I'll bite it off" A very good time for me (no CIM that night!

Whooptedoo.

Well, since someone effed up the last thing I set up, (in all probability the provider's ad) I have to be more on the down-low with this one. I'll pop the info on you last minute, but here's a pic to wet your whistles.

Rrayr
03-06-18, 13:40
Tried contacting her tonight from all three numbers I have, but no luck. All of her ads seem to be pulled as well.More than likely laying low for now.

She'll be back. They all do.

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.

KnoxVillage85
03-06-18, 23:22
Curious to others rules on receiving BBBJ. I understand there are some safety risks. So far so good but how much.

Risk is it in yours all opinions?

Member #6269
03-07-18, 07:58
Curious to others rules on receiving BBBJ. I understand there are some safety risks. So far so good but how much.

Risk is it in yours all opinions?The mouth can hold, culture, and pass bacteria just like a dirty pussy. The mouth can also have open, bleeding sores, that can pass viruses, just like a dirty pussy. Everything we do has a risk and reward that only you can evaluate.

MilfMan865
03-07-18, 09:46
This may be more appropriate for the Tips and Tricks section though, but the question was posed in General Reports (so addressed here). The research available on this is vast and, fortunately, some of statistical information addresses sex with sex workers/providers. You can find charts of statistics based on sex act coupled with other risk factors (receiving oral, giving oral, anal in the mix, sexual orientation, volume, and so forth). Some of the better info is from the CDC, World Health Organization, other government-related organizations, and opinions directly from doctors who treat STDs.

Consolidated opinions from physicians: "Oral sex is basically safe sex. Completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. ".

For those who love going down on a provider, cunnilingus is considered even safer than a BBBJ. A crucial aspect is to separate the fear mongering from the fear of mongering. It boils down to personal preference more than risk factor.

From a risk of infection perspective:

-Let her slop on your knob: BBBJ is the only way to go (dealing mostly with saliva).

-Muff dive as you see fit: DATY runs a lower risk than BBBJ, give and receive for mutual satisfaction (dealing mostly with saliva).

-Put a raincoat on your soldier: Don't get carried away, that stuff you learned in health class is still applicable, keep it covered.

-Careful with the kisses: Considering the highly-contagious nature .,., strep, the flu, mono, and the common cold (to name a few) would sideline you quicker than anything associated with a BBBJ.

Embrace that we are all just walking data points with our dicks hard and our fingers crossed.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

KiloRomeo
03-07-18, 10:41
This may be more appropriate for the Tips and Tricks section though, but the question was posed in General Reports (so addressed here). The research available on this is vast and, fortunately, some of statistical information addresses sex with sex workers/providers. You can find charts of statistics based on sex act coupled with other risk factors (receiving oral, giving oral, anal in the mix, sexual orientation, volume, and so forth). Some of the better info is from the CDC, World Health Organization, other government-related organizations, and opinions directly from doctors who treat STDs.

Consolidated opinions from physicians: "Oral sex is basically safe sex. Completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. ".

For those who love going down on a provider, cunnilingus is considered even safer than a BBBJ. A crucial aspect is to separate the fear mongering from the fear of mongering. It boils down to personal preference more than risk factor.

From a risk of infection perspective:

-Let her slop on your knob: BBBJ is the only way to go (dealing mostly with saliva).

-Muff dive as you see fit: DATY runs a lower risk than BBBJ, give and receive for mutual satisfaction (dealing mostly with saliva).

-Put a raincoat on your soldier: Don't get carried away, that stuff you learned in health class is still applicable, keep it covered.

-Careful with the kisses: Considering the highly-contagious nature .,., strep, the flu, mono, and the common cold (to name a few) would sideline you quicker than anything associated with a BBBJ.

Embrace that we are all just walking data points with our dicks hard and our fingers crossed.

Stay safe,

Milfman.Thanks MM you are always so informative!

Kilo.

Dewayne1966
03-08-18, 12:48
Thanks MM you are always so informative!

Kilo.I'm looking for something specific. I would like to find a lady that is all natural below and loves having a guy eat her out. I'm open to any age or hair color as long as she's clean. Ok with a little extra weight but not big. If anyone knows someone I'm with digits. I would love to make this happen Sunday evening. Thanks and be safe. Dewayne.

AMK101
03-08-18, 20:34

There is another problem with DATY. HPV. Though the chances are slight, it won't appear for years. There is also a vaccine but most of us are of an age where we would have to pay out-of-pocket for it and it doesn't cover all cancer causing strains.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article204118554.html

Mike1701
03-09-18, 08:17
I post in Nashville and Memphis. I will be in Knoxville Sunday night. Looking for a amazing friend.

Pm if you think of any. If why'all need help out west, just ask.

JD3972
03-09-18, 08:28
I'm going to be in Knoxville next week for business. Are there any good providers you could recommend? Feel free to pm me! Thanks,

Jd.

SaltyDodger
03-10-18, 11:17
Yes BBBJ are great and super low risk if the chick is drug free. How ever if she's a drug user and her body is attempting to expell the drugs through her mucus membrains then your risk is a lot greater. Check your provider for track marks before risking your health. If you want to go into further detail please PM message me.

GeeDick
03-10-18, 14:18
Curious if anyone else has not been getting email notifications recently? For some reason I'm not. Settings for notifications is checked. Not sure what the issue is, or maybe it's just me?

UtrLvr41
03-13-18, 12:37
Hey fellas,

I want to start by complementing the always consistent info and helpful tips that can be found on the Knoxville boards. It seems other areas like Chat and Nash are far less superior with maintaining updated information and pointing fellow members in a productive direction. With that said after asking for recommendations on the Chattanooga board and got nothing accept two replies that was the exact opposite of what I said I was looking for, I figured I would try here. Anybody have any hook ups for fun, young spinners in the Cleveland, Athens, Ootawah or Chatt areas. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks fellas!!

TrippinTB
03-13-18, 17:17
Well Sammy's SO was arrested for child abuse / neglect / endangerment. Maybe she will drop that loser and get back to being a good provider.Check out the News & Media thread. Not sure how this will impact the risk level you may experience with a visit.

JamesM505
03-15-18, 17:03
Ok, we have talked about the best set of tits but I could not find anything about which girl hade the best or the biggest clit. Any ides? I know that the one thing that I have notice is they all look different and I always look and smell.

FootMan41
03-15-18, 17:08
Ok, we have talked about the best set of tits but I could not find anything about which girl hade the best or the biggest clit. Any ides? I know that the one thing that I have notice is they all look different and I always look and smell.Sabrina IMHO.

RidgerMan
03-15-18, 17:09
Ok, we have talked about the best set of tits but I could not find anything about which girl hade the best or the biggest clit. Any ides? I know that the one thing that I have notice is they all look different and I always look and smell.Here's one I met from AFF. Very intense experience there!! Good grief!

DeltaRay
03-15-18, 18:14
Hey guys thanks for the advice when I first got to the area and helping me stay safe and having some good times while I was here. My time is growing short and maybe only 1 more time to sample the local flavors. I started off with Blakley x 2 miss Chris x3 and Samantha and several others and gave reports. If I only have 1 more fling who should it be? What I like is 20's no tats and habits.

Wiggles
03-15-18, 18:24
Hey guys thanks for the advice when I first got to the area and helping me stay safe and having some good times while I was here. My time is growing short and maybe only 1 more time to sample the local flavors. I started off with Blakley x 2 miss Chris x3 and Samantha and several others and gave reports. If I only have 1 more fling who should it be? What I like is 20's no tats and habits.Harley is the best spinner and GFE I have seen here. Hard to get on schedule but worth the effort.

AllThumbs
03-16-18, 00:20
Sabrina IMHO.Sabrina is an awesome and very beautiful young lady. I always did my very best to just be myself and treat her with as much respect as I could possibly muster. I miss seeing her a great deal. We even went out on a date to the Edge one evening, what a gas that was! I don't have her contact info anymore but I wish I did. If it is meant to be then I will get to see her again someday, if not, then I definitely have some excellent memories of one of the very best people I've known. She's a sweetheart and then some.

Skboy
03-16-18, 08:21
Ok, we have talked about the best set of tits but I could not find anything about which girl hade the best or the biggest clit. Any ides? I know that the one thing that I have notice is they all look different and I always look and smell.I would say who this is but most of us know how that works out.

CrazyEddie
03-16-18, 09:36
The $. 6/ HR asian handler is advertising again for those of you who were asking. No idea on who you will find behind the door, but the last 2 times has been pretty awesome to say the least. Same phone number as before.

Jamito
03-16-18, 10:00
I was able to dream about Jasie the other day. Nice young lady, perhaps alittle timid. Took a while to warm up. No rush, enjoyed the different positions. Not stellar head game. Moderate donation, overall will most likely try a do over. No number or donation was asked for review. Good utr. Jm.

JimsWang
03-16-18, 10:19
Here's one I met from AFF. Very intense experience there!! Good grief!That is the grossest pussy I have ever seen, you owe me breakfast Ridger.

HomeDesigner1
03-16-18, 15:40
I recently visited Birmingham and had a fellow member tecommend a few UTR gals there. OMG! I dreamed of three different gals while there and thsy were all great. One of them is a 9 for face and body, 19 yo, 8 on skills. Actually had to repeat with her. The other two ranked 7's and 8's. If you are planning a trip to birminghan anytime soon PM me for info. Seniors and trusted only. I can also share the members full handle with you as He had several options and gave me excellent choices. Thanks WWW4!

Be safe!

HD1.

CrazyEddie
03-17-18, 23:22
Gents I have an acquaintance that is in need of some help to cover a hefty unexpected expense. The menu is pretty limited, but it is like being with a high school cheerleader.

If you are senior or we have exchanged info, PM me for number and any questions you have. Donations are worked out between her and you in private.

FreeThinker2
03-18-18, 06:02
Gents I have an acquaintance that is in need of some help to cover a hefty unexpected expense. The menu is pretty limited, but it is like being with a high school cheerleader.

If you are senior or we have exchanged info, PM me for number and any questions you have. Donations are worked out between her and you in private.

PM details

TimHammer
03-18-18, 12:55
Good friend of mine had Kendall-Baby from SA sell him out when his significant other found a message from her in his phone. She texted her and Kendall told her everything, number of times he saw her, what he drives, license plate, everything. Even forwarded her messages and offered to arrange something to set him up. Even gave her his SA username.

I don't know why she would do something like that but I have known this guy for years and he is a very reliable source.

Stay safe.

HomeDesigner1
03-18-18, 15:34
I just saw Britt. She has a place for the eve-night and needs some help.

I think most have her number by now but if you don't you can PM me for it.

Trusted or Seniors only!!

Be safe!!

HD1.

EasttnnFun
03-18-18, 22:58

Be safe!!

HD1.Huge shout out and thanks to HD1 for enabling me to connect with Britt. Your a good man!

I had thought I was going to be house tied this whole weekend but I was able to work out a four hour window for play and contacted several, several providers. Struck out with all for a variety of reasons.

HD1 shared her contact info through a pm request. I texted Britt and as I was pm'ing HD1 to say thanks, she responded. Britt and I set a visit for 7. A bit later than I wanted but I made it work.

I get to her locale as agreed and she was there waiting for me. I've never been with her before and I was more than happy with this young woman. Very pretty in many ways. Tall, about 5-9' thin but shapely body. Strikingly beautiful face, long dark hair, nice figure. Thin but womanly.

Felt at ease right away. We chit chat for about 10 to ease the first meet awkwardness. The date starts and I was thoroughly impressed. She has wonderful lips and I really enjoyed kissing her. In my opinion, she's a classy girl and rather than use the hour to work her out and bust 2-3 nuts, I took my time and actually "made love" to the misses. Very enjoyable overall. We tried a variety of positions and I spent at least 30 minutes enjoying them all until I unleashed.

Do I have comments on pros / cons. Yes, but the bottom line is that Britt is beautiful (my taste), easy going, hospitable and thankful for my help. A truly worthy young woman and I appreciate the fluke chance under which I was able to meet her. I will likely repeat (85-90% chance).

Reasonable rate, 8. 5 looks, 6-7 for skills, 9 personality, 10 for doing her part. Solid 8. 5 overall (please don't she knows my math).

Thanks again HD1 - hope I can return the favor some day.

Moral of the story. Trust the board and help those that can help you and / or friends, it pays off.

Best.

East.

FootMan41
03-19-18, 02:09
Had the pleasure of meeting Britt tonight. I guess I was right behind East. Nice girl. Tall and thin with a good body and long legs. She is very cute. She doesn't speak Greek. Good BBBJ. Thanks HD1 for the digits.

Old Geezer 11
03-19-18, 12:01
I also had the pleasure of seeing Britt. She had on a pair of high heels which made her already outstanding butt and legs look even hotter. Between that and her BBBJ skills I didn't last long.

Thank you HD1 for sharing.

OG 11.

Enigma2015
03-19-18, 22:08
Looks like some serious fun. Anybody partaken yet??

http://knoxville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/910-408-5133/36829907

StreetNinja
03-20-18, 13:15
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-ready-for-fun-im-ready-for/810011952414

Anyone seen her?

Sorter
03-20-18, 15:36
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-ready-for-fun-im-ready-for/810011952414

Anyone seen her?Also interested in this.

CoralReefer
03-20-18, 19:37
Hello how is everyone doing. Does anyone know anything about The red head that's on arrangement finders that goes by this heading. I've been looking for a UTR but seems like most of us are looking for the same or a suggestion for a young lady that I can see and not have to take out a second Morgage on my house behind the ol ball and chains back. Thanks in advance and everyone stay safe. CR.

HitAndQuit63
03-20-18, 19:50

Anyone seen her?She had a couple of reviews under escort reviews.

CoralReefer
03-20-18, 19:52

Anyone seen her?No I've not seen her! I've been in contact with her though sent me some very interesting pics and wanted to meet her for a lunch dream but she's not very reliable on the text returns. Would love to see how a dream goes though. Quoted me $. 8 for hour of dream time. Texted me around 5 today but then faded away again so who knows.

CrazyEddie
03-21-18, 09:15
I can't believe I am posting this, but to make sure NO ONE falls for the hot pics on the above website, I am. Somebody put up a bunch of fake ads in the "featured" section with nothing but email contacts. They look spectacular, but please don't send this creep your email address. I know, we all get worked up when we see a nice set of naturals that don't hang down like deflated pancakes, but this is the time to pass. I am sure that most, if not all of you will realize this, but in case someone loses consciousness and starts sleep-typing with the little head in charge, I thought I should put up the info.

Shadow0113
03-21-18, 10:39

Be safe!!

HD1.HD1 - your mailbox is full. Would you be willing to please PM contact info for Britt? Thank you.

NerdJohn
03-21-18, 11:58
Word is there will be stings through the weekend this week in Knoxville.

Stay safe, brothers.

Jg3786
03-21-18, 13:03
Well known street girl on the list today. Last name starts with F.

BadBudda
03-21-18, 15:04
HD1 if you don't mind I'd like Britt's contact info also. Or if any other fellow mongers have it and don't mind sharing I be very apprecitive. Thanks for any and all help.

StreetNinja
03-21-18, 15:57
No I've not seen her! I've been in contact with her though sent me some very interesting pics and wanted to meet her for a lunch dream but she's not very reliable on the text returns. Would love to see how a dream goes though. Quoted me $. 8 for hour of dream time. Texted me around 5 today but then faded away again so who knows.I texted today but haven't gotten a response so your'e further ahead then I am.

BadBudda
03-21-18, 19:37
I had the good luck and pleasure of ECella's company recently and she never fails to impress me with diferent skills, she seems very interested in making sure your session is better than the last. She's a little submisive but willing and up for just about anything I have throwed at her so far. Definatly repeat again and again. Well worth both the time and the funds.

Cruiser147
03-21-18, 22:32
New to site and was interested in a dream with Dolly. Any info on her would be appreciated.

Cruiser147
03-21-18, 22:35
Would appreciate any info on Dolly. Was considering a dream with her.

Wolfman42
03-22-18, 09:13
Good friend of mine had Kendall-Baby from SA sell him out when his significant other found a message from her in his phone. She texted her and Kendall told her everything, number of times he saw her, what he drives, license plate, everything. Even forwarded her messages and offered to arrange something to set him up. Even gave her his SA username.

I don't know why she would do something like that but I have known this guy for years and he is a very reliable source.

Stay safe.She is a user. Will sell you out in a heartbeat. Have known her for a few years and she is not new as far as being a provider. Not sure what the deal was that would prompt her to give up all that info. What concerns me is going so far as to get license plate info. The rest is just basic observation but to copy down a license or have someone else do that is concerning. I have a "burner" tag I use when I travel to meet someone. Never hurts to be careful. Stay safe my friends.

WM.

Jg3786
03-22-18, 12:14
Word is there will be stings through the weekend this week in Knoxville.

Stay safe, brothers.I would pay close attention to this. Seems like when they do set a sting up we have a wave of chocolate provider ads. Good bit showing up on BP.

Jg3786
03-22-18, 12:16
She is a user. Will sell you out in a heartbeat. Have known her for a few years and she is not new as far as being a provider. Not sure what the deal was that would prompt her to give up all that info. What concerns me is going so far as to get license plate info. The rest is just basic observation but to copy down a license or have someone else do that is concerning. I have a "burner" tag I use when I travel to meet someone. Never hurts to be careful. Stay safe my friends.

WM.I met her once just platonic meeting. Needle track were very obvious. I politely declined anything after that.

Old Geezer 11
03-22-18, 12:41
Needs some help. Seniors or trusted only.

Winston1984
03-22-18, 15:07
Would appreciate any info on Dolly. Was considering a dream with her.What would this forum be without new guys? Granted she doesn't have a large number of reviews. But at least try to look.

Cruiser147
03-22-18, 15:14
What would this forum be without new guys? Granted she doesn't have a large number of reviews. But at least try to look.Is she legit provider?

Jg3786
03-22-18, 18:29
Regular advertiser on the list last name starts with W. No charges listed when I looked.

LadyLuck5588
03-22-18, 22:10
Regular advertiser on the list last name starts with W. No charges listed when I looked.It's not her first rodeo.

Callmecrazy
03-22-18, 22:19
Well it looks like the craigslist personals are gone like the wind.

BigJJ44
03-22-18, 23:08
Well it looks like the craigslist personals are gone like the wind.I noticed that too, hopefully just down briefly.

Skboy
03-23-18, 08:46
Not to worry where there is a will there is a way.

Look for their ads in a different sections. House keeping creative house hold gigs ect.

The side note of the day. Brittany Red of SA with a streamer trunk full of trouble is on the list today.

One more thing. Lots of New members asking for information on providers.

As always there is lots of Leo on this site. Something to remember when handing out the help to the newbies.

JamesM505
03-23-18, 08:50
Ok, we have talked about the best set of tits but I could not find anything about which girl hade the best or the biggest clit. Any ides? I know that the one thing that I have notice is they all look different and I always look and smell.What makes this board great is every has there own taste and likes. Some like it big while some like it small and every thing in-between. Hear is one of the locals in my airy. Sorry I have not hade time to play much lately.

Ga Dogfan
03-23-18, 10:34
This new bill HR 1865 about trafficking is shutting down classified sites possibly. Will this affect the USA classified site. Honestly if the ladies are posting for themselves I don't see how it affects them but does look like they're after the websites. Personally seems pike if these sites base out of country it should make it harder if not impossible to shut them down. Just wondering and thought I'd see if you had any insight.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

CrazyEddie
03-23-18, 13:44
Ok gents, here's the deal. A friend of mine just contacted me that one of her friends is looking to make new friends. I have not personally met this woman and I have not been given permission to share her pictures. Dark complexion, dark long curly hair, thick but shapely. As always, do's and don't's as well as donations are between you and the young lady. I am meeting her Monday morning, and will post a detailed review then. I will attempt to get a body shot or two as well. If you want to contact her before my verification Monday morning, feel free to do so.

If you are SERIOUS about contacting her immediately, PM me for her number. Seniors and my trusted ONLY. The last time I replied to over 30 PM's and less than 10 contacted the lady. That's a waste of my time, makes me look foolish, and lessens the chance I share when I find another one. I'll start answering these PM's later tonight. If you want to wait until I've seen her and can verify it's not a bad experience and she's safe, please put "Monday" in the title line so I can keep them sorted.

HardKnox
03-23-18, 17:19
As I understand it the new bill would make the owners / operators of a site somewhat legally responsible for the content. Even if they had nothing to do with what was posted. This would apply only to civil liability, not criminal. The language of the bill is such that one would have to prove that the owner / operator of the site knowingly promoted human trafficking. That is a pretty high bar. It would then allow the victims of said trafficking to seek damages. This would in know way make the classifieds illegal. The effect of this will all depend on how concerned the owner / operator is with civil liability.

This new bill HR 1865 about trafficking is shutting down classified sites possibly. Will this affect the USA classified site. Honestly if the ladies are posting for themselves I don't see how it affects them but does look like they're after the websites. Personally seems pike if these sites base out of country it should make it harder if not impossible to shut them down. Just wondering and thought I'd see if you had any insight.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

HardKnox
03-23-18, 17:20
As I understand it the new bill would make the owners / operators of a site somewhat legally responsible for the content. Even if they had nothing to do with what was posted. This would apply only to civil liability, not criminal. The language of the bill is such that one would have to prove that the owner / operator of the site knowingly promoted human trafficking. That is a pretty high bar. It would then allow the victims of said trafficking to seek damages. This would in know way make the classifieds illegal. The effect of this will all depend on how concerned the owner / operator is with civil liability.That should read "no way" LOL.

AMK101
03-23-18, 17:38

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.Previously, websites were immune to legal action from content posted by others. Under Bill HR 1865, website owners are liable if their site is used for sex trafficking, even if the site owners did not know about the trafficking. The other major problem is that the bill is retroactive so a site is liable if sex trafficking posts were made in 2015.2012. Etc. Because websites cannot verify that a post is not sex trafficking then any post is problematic.

I see two ways of this going. First, the website is moved oversees and hosted in a foreign country. The website owners may still need to be concerned about the reach of LEO if the case is particularly bad. Second, the website moves to the dark web. This may cramp advertising and revenue since paid subscription is a non-starter. Its not over though, I expect lawsuits when the right case comes along. Finally, this site seems safe but the sister site may be moved soon.

Please feel free to correct me as I haven't dug to far into the nuts and bolts.

We aren't going anywhere

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

The US doesn't control the top level DNS servers anymore so they can't wikileak us.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/web/u-s-surrendering-control-internet/

A2

Jg3786
03-23-18, 19:40
Sting on Merchants. I would steer clear.

Old Geezer 11
03-24-18, 11:21
Sorry guys my fault if I have given you her number and you called. She can only except text.

OG 11.

MilfMan865
03-24-18, 13:14
Sting on Merchants. I would steer clear.This may be discussed in other threads but .,., a provider who has had a history of poor reviews is on The List for unrelated offenses; check The Archived List for others you may have missed.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

Jg3786
03-24-18, 15:49
Sorry guys my fault if I have given you her number and you called. She can only except text.

OG 11.That's for sure. Don't want the boyfriend to hear all those calls coming in.

VolBoater
03-24-18, 16:53
Sting on Merchants. I would steer clear.Not seen anyone on the list. What was you rational for thinking s sting was in progress.

Callmecrazy
03-24-18, 17:20
It was mentioned on the crime page on fb earlier today. Thanks for the warning Jg.

Jg3786
03-24-18, 19:14
Not seen anyone on the list. What was you rational for thinking s sting was in progress.I talked to two undercover officers at a store on Merchants. Also the Tahoe and three cruisers were staged. That's what lead to the rational thinking. Also as far as the list goes I've noticed over the years a lot of times people are left off of it. Then an article will show up in the newspaper. Again that's my rational thinking.

Jg3786
03-24-18, 19:16
It was mentioned on the crime page on fb earlier today. Thanks for the warning Jg.You Sir are very welcome. One can never be to careful these days. I just happened by chance to be in the area at the right time.

VolBoater
03-25-18, 17:23
I talked to two undercover officers at a store on Merchants. Also the Tahoe and three cruisers were staged. That's what lead to the rational thinking. Also as far as the list goes I've noticed over the years a lot of times people are left off of it. Then an article will show up in the newspaper. Again that's my rational thinking.OK that was a drunk text I'm sorry. . . I do see some on the list today and I would rather error on the side of caution. So THANKS.

MilfMan865
03-25-18, 19:30
OK that was a drunk text I'm sorry. . . I do see some on the list today and I would rather error on the side of caution. So THANKS.Two more ladies appearing on the list and one dude with charges related to the hobby. That's quite a few adding up since 22-March-2018.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

CrazyEddie
03-26-18, 08:54
This morning I became aware that someone's text app was hacked. Even though I don't have relations with this provider, I was told about "issues".

If this is false, the provider at best has to explain the leak in security and dispell the rumors. If true (and I am NOT arguing for / against BB) and something was exchanged, is it her fault? If a hobbiest is risky enough to go bb with a provider, it is his fault.

In any case, this is a situation to keep your eye on.

CrazyEddie
03-26-18, 14:24
A2, I hope you can let as much of this info pass to the guys as possible. If you need to edit something out, please be judicious in doing so. This isn't a white knight situation, [Deleted by Admin]

Yes it is, that's exactly what it is. It's also a massive overshare, don't put the details of people's real personal lives on the forum.

A2

Jeem1941
03-26-18, 20:51
Wonder if any of you fellows know any provider in morristown (pm digits) thanks pals.

Ruavol2
03-27-18, 20:43
If you are so inclined and a senior look back on her reviews they are excellent. Check her out and go see her tonight before 12 midnight. Her phone is about to get cut off so she says. If not help her out as soon as you can schedule something. Who knows if it is the truth cause you never know?

Ruavol2
03-27-18, 20:44
If you are so inclined and a senior look back on her reviews they are excellent. Check her out and go see her tonight before 12 midnight. Her phone is about to get cut off so she says. If not help her out as soon as you can schedule something. Who knows if it is the truth cause you never know?

JimTom31
03-28-18, 17:45
Brit Is Now posting in the classifieds.

ST0808
03-28-18, 22:11
Brit Is Now posting in the classifieds.I haven't seen any posting under "Brit" on USAAC. What is her handle on USAAC or USASG?

JimTom31
03-28-18, 23:17
Posting. As (Bforyou.

A49740).

Rrayr
03-30-18, 22:07
Tall Brittnicole1990 needs help tonight.

Seniors Pm me for her number if you're interested.

Rrayr
03-31-18, 10:15
Brit Is Now posting in the classifieds.The only Britt I know is Brittnicole1990 from SA.

Tall thin brunette. And she is not advertising on Adult Classifieds.

There is no "Britt" handle on Adult classifieds.

Rrayr.

Walker2011
03-31-18, 11:03
Tall Brittnicole1990 needs help tonight.

Seniors Pm me for her number if you're interested.Contacted Britt trying to help her out. She is a Tall thin brunette, thin but not quite a spinner but a great bod. Went for a quick car date and was very satisfied. Played with the kitty and wished I'd went for more. Very responsive, wet and tight. Will be going back to see her and her friend. Thanks Rrayr for the number.

Nickn3
03-31-18, 15:54
The only Britt I know is Brittnicole1990 from SA.

Tall thin brunette. And she is not advertising on Adult Classifieds.

There is no "Britt" handle on Adult classifieds.

Rrayr.Would someone please send me Britts info. If she is on the sister site, I don't know who.

Thanks.

Nick.

AMK101
03-31-18, 17:59
I had a planned visit to Knoxville so I contact Sabrina a few weeks out to meet up when I was in town. She was very easy to get in contact with and I kept her updated on my trip. The day of, I made some mistakes in scheduling a time but she was very accommodating and we got together a few hours later. She was very easy to talk to, very bubbly personality, and it wasn't long before we we moved along. Stayed longer than I intended but she never once looked for a clock or commented on the time. Had a great time with her and she is a gem. I hope she is still around the next time I come back to town.

CrazyEddie
04-01-18, 08:25
Guys, if you've sent me a request for contact info and you got nothing in return, let me know. To my knowledge I have answered everyone, but I've had some tell me I haven't.

I want to make sure no one was missed.

I do not ignore PMs.

CrazyEddie
04-01-18, 21:19
If I delete a "sent item" before it's read by the recipient, does it work like email? I. e. It still stays in the inbox of the recipient? Or, does it disappear from the system since it's not really email, but an internal message system?

[/blue]Once it's sent it's sitting in their box until they delete it. You deleting it from your sent file is just that. Think of it as a carbon copy, you sent the original, retained a copy, if you destroy the copy that doesn't change the original.

A2[/blue]

DrJack51
04-01-18, 23:45
Guys, if you've sent me a request for contact info and you got nothing in return, let me know. To my knowledge I have answered everyone, but I've had some tell me I haven't.

I do not ignore PMs.Don't think I ever heard back about tinsley.

Niceone1
04-02-18, 10:45
Helo my fellow monger. Last week I had to pleaser of dreaming about ms becky. I dream that she was accommodating as always and was very attentive to all my needs. We normally do a duo with lucy but she was not there this time so we had the place to ourselves. I wanted to go twice but didn't have anymore energy left. LOL. She needs some help so don't be shy.

Niceone1
04-02-18, 11:22
Don't think I ever heard back about tinsley.Hello, I messaged you but you never reply to me either about tinsley.

CrazyEddie
04-02-18, 12:55
Don't think I ever heard back about tinsley.Thanks to A2 for verifying how the sent items works with PM's. I received 2 more requests this morning that I previously sent info to, but they didn't get it. So again, as in DrJack's case, if you contacted me, and I didn't respond, PLEASE try again. I have gotten a lot of help over the years from this place, and when I can pay it forward I do my best.

Jg3786
04-03-18, 17:41
Another well known provider on the list with non hobby related charges.

Wiggles
04-03-18, 19:02

I do not ignore PMs.I never heard anything either.

Johnkeith
04-03-18, 19:17

I do not ignore PMs.I never got a reply either this time.

HardKnox
04-03-18, 21:17
One on the list for Aggravated Prostitution. Means she is know HIV positive. Initials RSB.

GeeDick
04-03-18, 21:29
One on the list for Aggravated Prostitution. Means she is know HIV positive. Initials RSB.She got picked up last month for the same charge. Thought she'd be gone for awhile. Apparently they released her and she got caught again!

S. Clover mentioned she was wanted. Guessing they picked her up at a traffic stop?

CMoneyNo5
04-03-18, 21:54
One on the list for Aggravated Prostitution. Means she is know HIV positive. Initials RSB.Was already picked up for same charge last month. Apparently is #1 witness in a state case.

StonesRoller69
04-04-18, 05:13
Was already picked up for same charge last month. Apparently is #1 witness in a state case.What did she witness Moby Dick?

CMoneyNo5
04-04-18, 14:30
What did she witness Moby Dick?Lmao. But, under her charges it stated she's the number one witness in a state case.

Member #5700
04-04-18, 15:49
One on the list for Aggravated Prostitution. Means she is know HIV positive. Initials RSB.Hey I tried to PM you but got a message your inbox is full.

I must have missed this individual on the list. Can you PM me?

JimTom31
04-04-18, 16:59
Have been talking with Brittany today she quoted me 180 for an hour that seems kind of pricey to me but what do you all think is it worth the visit or not.

StonesRoller69
04-04-18, 17:23
Hey I tried to PM you but got a message your inbox is full.

I must have missed this individual on the list. Can you PM me?It's that badass b!tch with the biting beaver, Riley.

Callmecrazy
04-04-18, 17:26
Have been talking with Brittany today she quoted me 180 for an hour that seems kind of pricey to me but what do you all think is it worth the visit or not.I haven't seen any of them myself but it may depend on which one you're asking about. Apparently there are three different ones. Maybe someone else can help you more if you were to specify which one you're referring to.

JimTom31
04-04-18, 18:48
I haven't seen any of them myself but it may depend on which one you're asking about. Apparently there are three different ones. Maybe someone else can help you more if you were to specify which one you're referring to.I am referring to the one that advertises on the sisters site.

HardKnox
04-04-18, 21:19
Hey I tried to PM you but got a message your inbox is full.

I must have missed this individual on the list. Can you PM me?Sorry about the full inbox. I get on site about once a week and inbox gets full fast.

HK.

WheelerJim
04-07-18, 07:25
Is anyone active on sugar Seekers site that is posted on this site.

Rrayr
04-08-18, 22:23
Thinking about buying one of these high end sex dolls. Any you gents interested in renting her out from me for $100 hour? I promise She'll never complain, talk back and will always be on time.

Scarface0331
04-08-18, 23:32
No nibbles, just me?

MilfMan865
04-09-18, 00:40
Thinking about buying one of these high end sex dolls. Any you gents interested in renting her out from me for $100 hour? I promise She'll never complain, talk back and will always be on time.Incall or outcall? BBFS? Ideally, the rate should be between the provider and client considering providers charge most of us different rates. I try to stay away from providers controlled by handlers. , ,. , nothing but trouble (which is likely the case in this instance) ;-)

Stay safe,

Milfman.

GeeDick
04-09-18, 11:45
Thinking about buying one of these high end sex dolls. Any you gents interested in renting her out from me for $100 hour? I promise She'll never complain, talk back and will always be on time.That's the entrepreneurial spirit!

Logistics of renting might be a challenge, not sure how that would work out? Followed by maintenance and cleaning.

I'd wear a doll out in no time!

Never tried one before. Be curious to how realistic they are?

Mundane
04-09-18, 12:19
I know a an UTR Fleshlight that might be willing to play for $50 an hour, if the chemistry is right. Outcall only (you pay for the Uber ride), and discretion is a must. Safe sex only!

Sexhoundtn2
04-09-18, 13:55
Does anyone have good contact info for the girl that went by Rain in South Knoxville? She was in the same house that Della used to live in.

Rrayr
04-09-18, 15:15
That's the entrepreneurial spirit!

Logistics of renting might be a challenge, not sure how that would work out? Followed by maintenance and cleaning.

I'd wear a doll out in no time!

Never tried one before. Be curious to how realistic they are?Uber her Ass out? I'd pay an escort to clean my doll?

I'll have to think about this. LOL.

HitAndQuit63
04-09-18, 16:03
Does anyone have good contact info for the girl that went by Rain in South Knoxville? She was in the same house that Della used to live in.I believe she has left town. Not sure if the pool house is in use now or not LOL.

DeltaRay
04-10-18, 19:49
Hey guys I am asking for your opinion. I am half past 60 and have bedded my share. Since I travel I am exposed to lots of different opportunities. On top of that I have a medical condition and my doctor prescribed testosterone weekly. So I am a HORNY guy but because of my age and the fact that I spend about 5000 a year on our hobby I am wondering when should I stop or slow down? Yep like most of you I have a wife. Any comments would be appreciated maybe some one else is in the same shoes.

Enigma2015
04-10-18, 22:33
Hey guys I am asking for your opinion. I am half past 60 and have bedded my share. Since I travel I am exposed to lots of different opportunities. On top of that I have a medical condition and my doctor prescribed testosterone weekly. So I am a HORNY guy but because of my age and the fact that I spend about 5000 a year on our hobby I am wondering when should I stop or slow down? Yep like most of you I have a wife. Any comments would be appreciated maybe some one else is in the same shoes.Life is too short to not enjoy! If you love what your doing, keep doing it! From time to time, a man needs some lucky charms to appreciate the frosted flakes he has at home. Hell, we ain't killing anybody. What's wrong with a little recreational sport fucking? My vote is keep pounding it! Either way, do what makes you happy bro. It's your life, only you have the right to decide how to live it.

Callmecrazy
04-10-18, 22:38
Hey guys I am asking for your opinion. I am half past 60 and have bedded my share. Since I travel I am exposed to lots of different opportunities. On top of that I have a medical condition and my doctor prescribed testosterone weekly. So I am a HORNY guy but because of my age and the fact that I spend about 5000 a year on our hobby I am wondering when should I stop or slow down? Yep like most of you I have a wife. Any comments would be appreciated maybe some one else is in the same shoes.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I guess what I'm trying to say is if you have wood then chuck it.

Rrayr
04-11-18, 00:38
Hey guys I am asking for your opinion. I am half past 60 and have bedded my share. Since I travel I am exposed to lots of different opportunities. On top of that I have a medical condition and my doctor prescribed testosterone weekly. So I am a HORNY guy but because of my age and the fact that I spend about 5000 a year on our hobby I am wondering when should I stop or slow down? Yep like most of you I have a wife. Any comments would be appreciated maybe some one else is in the same shoes.Until your dick falls off or you get Alzheimer's and you forget how good pussy makes you feel.

Prophet01
04-11-18, 13:41
Hey guys I am asking for your opinion. I am half past 60 and have bedded my share. Since I travel I am exposed to lots of different opportunities. On top of that I have a medical condition and my doctor prescribed testosterone weekly. So I am a HORNY guy but because of my age and the fact that I spend about 5000 a year on our hobby I am wondering when should I stop or slow down? Yep like most of you I have a wife. Any comments would be appreciated maybe some one else is in the same shoes.Do you want to stop? In your post you said you have opportunity, money, and you have the drive. I didn't see any reasons listed as to why you'd want or need to stop. Unless there is a reason that you didn't list or subconsciously you want to stop, keep going in my opinion.

HardKnox
04-11-18, 18:07
I hope it is not against the rule to post the name of another site but it is a moot point since the site has shut down due to the new law. TER gone to United States. I do worry this site will be next. I hope not!

Yurengr
05-18-18, 14:56
Thanks for all of the effort A2!

MilfMan865
05-18-18, 17:36
Many thanks for all of your efforts in the past, now, and those efforts to come. I honestly can't thank you enough, but I offer my most sincere appreciation.

Thanks!

Milfman.

Rochoundr
05-18-18, 20:07
You never know how much you miss doing something as simply reading new posts til you can't do it. However I've got a few new ones to post soon. MM already heard a couple. Glad to see it's up. Now cover it up and play on.

Callmecrazy
05-18-18, 21:24
So happy we're back in business. I've missed you guys. You all are like family. Thanks A2 for all your efforts.

Sorter
05-19-18, 11:57
Glad you're back. Quite a few times during the blackout I needed some advice LOL.

KenVetteman
05-19-18, 13:50
We missed your services.

Rrayr
05-19-18, 14:07
Giddy Up!

Can't wait for the sister site to be up and going.

HitAndQuit63
05-19-18, 14:40
Glad to be back! Went with this option last Sunday.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girl-next-door/295291015868 Setup was painless via text. I have seen mixed reviews but went with it since she was only one who responded LOL. Dream was so so. BBJ was just ok. Started with doggy kitty was good but nothing spectacular. Body was nice for her age. Great tits decent ass. Pretty face. She was shower fresh and looked ok. Was a little twitchy but nothing overboard. Basically an option if no one else responds LOL. Oh bring your own cover not sure she would have asked me to put one on. Luckily I had one with.

Skboy
05-19-18, 16:33
Thanks A2 for getting the site up and running was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen.

But I can't download photos or post links on the SA thread.

Am sure you will get the bugs worked out soon enough.

I will try again later on.

Thanks again Sk.

KenVetteman
05-19-18, 16:38
Glad to be back! Went with this option last Sunday.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girl-next-door/295291015868 Setup was painless via text. I have seen mixed reviews but went with it since she was only one who responded LOL. Dream was so so. BBJ was just ok. Started with doggy kitty was good but nothing spectacular. Body was nice for her age. Great tits decent ass. Pretty face. She was shower fresh and looked ok. Was a little twitchy but nothing overboard. Basically an option if no one else responds LOL. Oh bring your own cover not sure she would have asked me to put one on. Luckily I had one with.At one time used the name Delana. Suggest you do research on her. Ken.

HitAndQuit63
05-19-18, 17:50
At one time used the name Delana. Suggest you do research on her. Ken.I did that's why I said she had mixed reviews.

Whatssevenup
05-20-18, 09:25
Glad to see the site back. The dark period just got a little lighter. Thanks A2 and others.

Whatssevenup
05-20-18, 09:44
I did that's why I said she had mixed reviews.Saw her too. Similar experience, not bad. See Escort Reviews.

CaveMann
05-20-18, 17:06
You were greatly missed!

CaveMann
05-20-18, 17:54
I've seen Teresa (red) and her friend Britt. Both fun and no hassles.

Blakely is still out there. Lost a lot of weight.

Harley. Doesn't get any better.

Krista-comes and go's Utr, but always easy to look at.

Nichole-utr CL girl. Good girl but has doubled her price since the shut down.

Who else is out there that is worth meeting?