PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Throttle
03-19-15, 05:59
Fellow mongers and providers.

I'm stepping away from the hobby. I've enjoyed my time with each and every one of you, but this vice of mine has come at a price. A situation arose recently were I have to re evaluate what's truly important to me, I need to take care of things on the home front. Thank you all for your time and patience with me. Stay safe everyone.

MilfMan865
03-19-15, 06:32

I'm stepping away from the hobby. I've enjoyed my time with each and every one of you, but this vice of mine has come at a price. A situation arose recently were I have to re evaluate what's truly important to me, I need to take care of things on the home front. Thank you all for your time and patience with me. Stay safe everyone.Best wishes to you as you handle some difficult situations and re-evaluate what is truly essential to your well-being. No one is in a position to judge you, so do what you need to in order to take care of yourself. The board will still be here, so be sure to drop in from time-to-time to let us know how you are doing. You are a good dude and will be missed Throttle.

All the best.

Milfman.

Nickn3
03-19-15, 17:34

I'm stepping away from the hobby. I've enjoyed my time with each and every one of you, but this vice of mine has come at a price. A situation arose recently were I have to re evaluate what's truly important to me, I need to take care of things on the home front. Thank you all for your time and patience with me. Stay safe everyone.I have tried that myself, but I get the itch for some strange after a few of weeks.

Good luck Buddy.

Jackknoff
03-19-15, 19:02
I spoke with vera lee today. She told me she could really use some help.

She said she was running a special next week Monday. Thursday $125/ hr. She is in Athens.

I highly recommend her especially at that rate.

Pm her to set something up.

Pm me if you want more info.

Jack.

KnoxVol
03-19-15, 22:14
Not namin names because I don't know who it is but apparently my remarks on this board have made it back to two different women. One my handle was specifically mentioned and the other she pieced it together cause we are dating. So yeah. Stop it please. LOL.

ShyKnoxIsBack
03-20-15, 13:11
Anyone know of any providers that take credit cards or Paypal? I know three here in town, and one who travels through occasionally, but it seems like it's a LOT more prevalent in larger urban areas. I'm interested in some new experiences but my options are limited unless I go to Chatt, Nashville or Atlanta.

I don't need any preaching or "advice" on why some people think it's a bad idea, just looking for some help.

Stay safe.

Shy.

Nickn3
03-20-15, 13:49
I spoke with vera lee today. She told me she could really use some help.

She said she was running a special next week Monday. Thursday $125/ hr. She is in Athens.

I highly recommend her especially at that rate.

Pm her to set something up.

Pm me if you want more info.

Jack.Can someone please send me Vera's contact info.

Thanks.

Nick.

AsianBuffet
03-20-15, 14:04
I was just reading through some posts and noticed that there are Senior Members, Regular Members, and one I hadn't seen before. Douche Bag. I am a new poster, long time reader, I prefer to avoid the Douche Bag status. How does this happen?

Sorry, I gotta jump in, mostly by being a douche, so far you haven't. Keep up the good work.

A2

Jackknoff
03-20-15, 15:18
Can someone please send me Vera's contact info.

Thanks.

Nick.You have a pm.

GimpedChef
03-20-15, 15:49
It must be a sad day indeed when you see that Heaven has gone to Hell. Was hoping to maybe see her but with denials in place, that may make it hard to do.

BallSwinger
03-20-15, 16:42
It must be a sad day indeed when you see that Heaven has gone to Hell. Was hoping to maybe see her but with denials in place, that may make it hard to do.Where I saw her was well outside of a church, but I haven't been able to reach her in weeks. Wonder where she was? She was a lot of fun when I got to see her.

BS.

Sugar Squirts
03-20-15, 17:07
It must be a sad day indeed when you see that Heaven has gone to Hell. Was hoping to maybe see her but with denials in place, that may make it hard to do.Wasn't she the one who had multiple reports about her doing Cash & Dash?

BLevins01
03-20-15, 21:29
After two amazing dreams then being cash and dashed I hate that for her. I wish her luck but it looks like that might have run out. S. Safe.

BallSwinger
03-20-15, 21:46
Wasn't she the one who had multiple reports about her doing Cash & Dash?I don't recall her ever being accused of C and D
. The other "Total Package" is a different story.

BS.

The Load2
03-21-15, 02:30
I don't recall her ever being accused of C and D
. The other "Total Package" is a different story.

BS.No Annabelle I has never been accused of cash and cash Heaven / total package / bestes has cashed and dashed a few members that's probably why she stopped posting here changed her name and went back to BP.

BLevins01
03-21-15, 07:09
After two amazing dreams then being cash and dashed I hate that for her. I wish her luck but it looks like that might have run out. S. Safe.

Chuck68
03-21-15, 07:32
Anyone hear from her lately?

Horndog3
03-21-15, 10:30
Anyone hear from her lately?Text with her 2 days ago said she would keep seeing me if I sent her more money kept telling her she needed to make good on her promise that she had already made to me she refused now will not answer my text.

LCMan09
03-21-15, 11:41
Anyone hear from her lately?Do you even read the posts?

Stalker Alert!

BlueRaider
03-22-15, 21:00
I finally decided to become a member. Longtime lurker and hobbyist. I hope I can ad to the quality of this board.

Jcgarr1
03-23-15, 09:03
Anyone hear from her lately?I saw her two weeks ago. Nice enough time but nothing special. She kept falling asleep during our time which may have been a comment on my prowess in the bedroom.

ShyKnoxIsBack
03-23-15, 10:19
I finally decided to become a member. Longtime lurker and hobbyist. I hope I can ad to the quality of this board.Always glad to see new mongers, new reviews just add to the provider "screening process" we all came here for in the first place. All of us were newbies at one point. Little word of advice, keep your post's informative, and more importantly learn how the search function works. That's probably the biggest pet peeve of most users on the board.

Stay safe.

Shy.

MilfMan865
03-23-15, 16:54
I finally decided to become a member. Longtime lurker and hobbyist. I hope I can ad to the quality of this board.Welcome to the board brother. I understand that this isn't your first rodeo. I look forward to some quality reviews from you.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

AT1976
03-23-15, 17:07
I finally decided to become a member. Longtime lurker and hobbyist. I hope I can ad to the quality of this board.Way to step out of the shadows, Welcome, Happy Hunting, and we hope to see some great reviews.

MojoXY
03-23-15, 20:55
Looky looky- Finally made Senior Member! Where's my Present (s)? LOL.

Now share away on referrals guys. Haha. .

HeadSeeker
03-24-15, 12:02
Congratulations mojo.

Knoxgeek
03-24-15, 17:54
Ok so what's the deal? She txted me today and wants to meet up, but I don't want to get wrapped up in any drama. You know?

MissElaine
03-24-15, 21:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Smiley690
03-24-15, 23:45
I think everyones getting 2 daras confused. The one that I've always saw is short blonde sweet and never no drama. I've saw a little bit on here with one guy that keeps putting up posts and deleting them. Its really the only thing that's been going on from what I can tell. Theres another little dara with a colored stripe in her hair, I think she goes by Lori also. Little bit heavier, looks good, skills are OK.

Horndog3
03-25-15, 10:28
I think everyones getting 2 daras confused. The one that I've always saw is short blonde sweet and never no drama. I've saw a little bit on here with one guy that keeps putting up posts and deleting them. Its really the only thing that's been going on from what I can tell. Theres another little dara with a colored stripe in her hair, I think she goes by Lori also. Little bit heavier, looks good, skills are OK.We will not be deleting any more post.

Member #5090
03-27-15, 11:15
Just read on another board that Miniyah Mitchell might be passing through town second week in April. For those interested.

CaptHook
03-27-15, 20:55
I've not posted often for reasons of discretion, but I've had both the funds and opportunity to have some fun the past few weeks.

First, I had the chance to reconnect with Harley before she went on vacation. I believe that I posted about our first return visit, but the second was amazing. Ever since I first saw her I've been at her for Greek. Well, she finally gave it up and it was AMAZING! It was a little slow at first but once she opened up it was full speed ahead. After I finished all over that sweet ass of hers, she stayed bent over with her knees together and her ass up wanting me to enjoy the view! Enjoy I did!

Second, I had the chance to meet up with Blount Honey again. She was as great as ever. Not many women can get me off with just a BJ but she has never had a problem and doesn't miss a drop with you CIMWS. Hopefully Ill get to see her again soon.

Third, I stopped by Rocky Hill AMP and met a decent looking mid to late 30's girl who gave a good massage but only wanted to HJ. It was okay, nothing special.

Finally, I went by the Angel Spa on Alcoa Hwy yesterday. I get there and the girl comes out and asks me to wait in a room till someone is available. I did and wound up waiting like 25 minutes. As I was putting my clothes back on she opened the door and apologized for making me wait. She explained that she was the only girl working but would give me a good massage. She was also mid to late 30's but a little on the chunky side. Just like Rocky Hill, all that was on the menu was a HJ. However, she did say that 3 new girls were scheduled to be there today.

Stay Safe.

Capt.

KnoxVol
03-28-15, 20:31
I know she stopped posting here but does anyone have an up to date number for her?

BigJim865
03-29-15, 00:20
I know she stopped posting here but does anyone have an up to date number for her?I saw her a couple months ago and the number I had for her from them is not working, I have been on the look out for her in her usual area. I got the feeling the last time I saw her she wanted to be LV or even take some time off. Shame she is one of the best, and one of my ATF's. If you hear anything I would apriciate it if you let me know, and I will do the same.

BigJim.

RollOneUp
03-29-15, 17:49
J Heart told me this morning she will be her Tuesday afternoon till Wednesday morning.

Sterik
03-29-15, 21:03
Any info on these two? In that area and interested in someone more local than Knoxville.

Member #4430
03-30-15, 10:30
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Jackknoff
03-30-15, 13:22
I know several of you tried to pm me, but my mailbox was too full. I have cleaned it out and can now recieve messages.

Jack.

Mundane
03-30-15, 14:53
On the rare day I have some extra time and a little (keyword "little") jingle in my pocket. None of my "go-to" ladies are available and the rest are either too far, too sketchy or too expensive.

Mr Happy ain't so happy.

Ietpse
03-30-15, 15:07
On the rare day I have some extra time and a little (keyword "little") jingle in my pocket. None of my "go-to" ladies are available and the rest are either too far, too sketchy or too expensive.

Mr Happy ain't so happy.I had the same issue! Hahaha.

Jem411
03-30-15, 15:40

Mr Happy ain't so happy.That sux. And not in the good way.

Nickn3
03-30-15, 18:43

Mr Happy ain't so happy.I often suffer from the same problem. With my work schedule I have little time to plan ahead, and some times have a hard time deciding with whom to play. Nothing worse than a pocket full of folding money, an itch to scratch, and no companion. I need a hot spinner on retainer, with out spending the money or strings attached.

KnoxVol
03-31-15, 00:25
I gave a young cutie a ride tonight. She needed a brush and I gave her a ride to buy one. Took her back to the hotel and we sat and chatted. Turns out she needs razors too cause she has to shaves everything and it had been a couple days so I was enroute to take her to my house when the s / o called. I had to take her back to the notel. She was wanting it though. Oh well. Dropped her off with a kiss and now ill always wonder what sorta fun could have been had.

BadBudda
03-31-15, 10:41
The Dara I've always seen is a very sweet little blonde girl that's always been totally willing to please, the only problem I've ever had has been often she's a car date because of no room. When you're a big guy with a little car that kinda limits your roll, LOL. Not to mention limits your available fun. Imagine local LEO pulls up on couple, she's got her ankle and wrist restraints clipped together. . "hello officer, we were just talking? ? Little dramatic and over the top but you get the point.

Mavrik22
03-31-15, 18:27
While I have enjoyed the hobby for some time it seems it is much less appealing to me now than it used to be. I will be removing my profile from here. Stay safe my friends.

RollOneUp
03-31-15, 21:29
Had a date with jenny today at 4 that lasted well over an hour. She really knows how to treat a man. Took her out for a quick bite to eat afterwards. As usual her company was fun. Me and jenny always have connected on a personal level and stay in contact when she's not in town. She's a good girl with a great personality and a sense of humor that matches mine. No need for details. I have repeated many times and will again.

MilfMan865
04-01-15, 07:17
While I have enjoyed the hobby for some time it seems it is much less appealing to me now than it used to be. I will be removing my profile from here. Stay safe my friends.Best wishes to you brother. We all have to make choices that are best for us and those who mean the most to us. You will be missed.

-milfman.

Dewayne1966
04-01-15, 21:53
Best wishes to you brother. We all have to make choices that are best for us and those who mean the most to us. You will be missed.

-milfman.Hey man I know what you mean. I don't really enjoy it like I used to. I'm not ready to quit yet but I have probably cut back 75% in the last year. I wish you all the best be safe. Dewayne.

VolBoater
04-01-15, 22:20
Hey man I know what you mean. I don't really enjoy it like I used to. I'm not ready to quit yet but I have probably cut back 75% in the last year. I wish you all the best be safe. Dewayne.Getting old is Hell. You have to fight it and. Its for the girls -hahahaha.

KnoxVol
04-01-15, 23:32
I know I'm goin to sound like a softy but I'm lookin for more than just the empty gratification I been getting. I know a lot of you have s / o's. You guys are lucky. I just been fillin a void in my life with this hobby and its gotten pretty unsatisfying.

Bendme
04-02-15, 07:34
I know I'm goin to sound like a softy but I'm lookin for more than just the empty gratification I been getting. I know a lot of you have s / o's. You guys are lucky. I just been fillin a void in my life with this hobby and its gotten pretty unsatisfying.You said it well. Afterwards it's like "I could have stayed home and had the same result" Sadly, probably better, and for darn sure much cheaper.

The Load2
04-02-15, 10:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

There is a thread for this.

A2

Member #4430
04-02-15, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

There is a thread for this in Knoxville

A2

GimpedChef
04-02-15, 14:18
There is a blonde on the 24 hr list that I don't recognize. Anybody know who she is?

KenVetteman
04-02-15, 16:22
Does anyone know anything about the person who posts on BP in many different category's with a number ending in 5850 ?

The Load2
04-02-15, 20:50
My comments where not intended to be argumentative. My apologies to anyone I offended.

It takes a big man to admit when he's made a mistake, props to you Load. Just use the fight thread brother and I really don't care.

A2

Tnville
04-02-15, 22:54
You said it well. Afterwards it's like "I could have stayed home and had the same result" Sadly, probably better, and for darn sure much cheaper.

I know I'm goin to sound like a softy but I'm lookin for more than just the empty gratification I been getting. I know a lot of you have s / o's. You guys are lucky. I just been fillin a void in my life with this hobby and its gotten pretty unsatisfying.This hobby can have very special results. If you leave or take time off, I hope you find what you want. But if you stay, try taking a step back, decide what you want. There are girls out there that will fill your every need and desire.

I have a s / o and we barely talk, I use the hobby as replacement therapy and sometimes you have to know when to find a new therapist.

Riddick71
04-03-15, 07:21
Does anyone know of any ladies or utr's in halls or Powell? Pm me if you know of any. Thanks in advance.

Dewayne1966
04-03-15, 12:49
Does anyone know anything about the person who posts on BP in many different category's with a number ending in 5850 ?Yea I saw her she's legit. Has her own place off Broadway close to Whittle Springs. She is probably about 30 had 2 kids there one that was probably less than 2 and another that was less than one. Apparently her mom lives next door she came and got the kids. The place was messy as in I guess what's normal with small kids. But It wasn't nasty as in food laying around or stinking. She is average looking average body probably 6/5 some stretch marks but keep in mind she has dropped 2 kids in less than 2 years. She actually started out with a legitimate massage for about 5 minutes then went to BBBJ for about 5 then brought out the cover to get down to business. Basic mish till I popped probably total time actually on the bed with her 20 minutes. She did allow to take a shower. Total damage 100 I felt safe there but still I won't repeat YMMV. Be safe Dewayne.

MissElaine
04-03-15, 12:58
99.9% sure I just walked past you going into the grocery store. Incase you were wondering who the crazy lady staring at you was LOL.

Mundane
04-03-15, 14:50
Yea I saw her she's legit. Has her own place off Broadway close to Whittle Springs. She is probably about 30 had 2 kids there one that was probably less than 2 and another that was less than one. Apparently her mom lives next door she came and got the kids. The place was messy as in I guess what's normal with small kids. But It wasn't nasty as in food laying around or stinking. She is average looking average body probably 6/5 some stretch marks but keep in mind she has dropped 2 kids in less than 2 years. She actually started out with a legitimate massage for about 5 minutes then went to BBBJ for about 5 then brought out the cover to get down to business. Basic mish till I popped probably total time actually on the bed with her 20 minutes. She did allow to take a shower. Total damage 100 I felt safe there but still I won't repeat YMMV. Be safe Dewayne.PM for more details if interested. She used to live in W. Knox and advertise alot. Her Mom apparently likes to play as well, but I have not partaken.

KnoxVol
04-04-15, 00:21
99.9% sure I just walked past you going into the grocery store. Incase you were wondering who the crazy lady staring at you was LOL.I've had a crazy night so I missed the crazy lady. My crazy gf didn't notice either not that it would have been a huge deal. She knows what I've done LOL.

Krogers on chapman Right? Should have said hello. :)

Bezee2012
04-04-15, 00:23
I've had a crazy night so I missed the crazy lady. My crazy gf didn't notice either not that it would have been a huge deal. She knows what I've done LOL.

Krogers on chapman Right? Should have said hello. :)Man I have no luck. Not sure I could keep my hands off you miss elaine if I saw you in public LOL.

MissElaine
04-04-15, 05:50
I've had a crazy night so I missed the crazy lady. My crazy gf didn't notice either not that it would have been a huge deal. She knows what I've done LOL.

Krogers on chapman Right? Should have said hello. :)No, Ingles on Merchants. Next time I will!

LumpyKnox
04-04-15, 22:12
I've not posted often for reasons of discretion, but I've had both the funds and opportunity to have some fun the past few weeks.

First, I had the chance to reconnect with Harley before she went on vacation. I believe that I posted about our first return visit, but the second was amazing. Ever since I first saw her I've been at her for Greek. Well, she finally gave it up and it was AMAZING! It was a little slow at first but once she opened up it was full speed ahead. After I finished all over that sweet ass of hers, she stayed bent over with her knees together and her ass up wanting me to enjoy the view! Enjoy I did!

Second, I had the chance to meet up with Blount Honey again. She was as great as ever. Not many women can get me off with just a BJ but she has never had a problem and doesn't miss a drop with you CIMWS. Hopefully Ill get to see her again soon.

Third, I stopped by Rocky Hill AMP and met a decent looking mid to late 30's girl who gave a good massage but only wanted to HJ. It was okay, nothing special.

Finally, I went by the Angel Spa on Alcoa Hwy yesterday. I get there and the girl comes out and asks me to wait in a room till someone is available. I did and wound up waiting like 25 minutes. As I was putting my clothes back on she opened the door and apologized for making me wait. She explained that she was the only girl working but would give me a good massage. She was also mid to late 30's but a little on the chunky side. Just like Rocky Hill, all that was on the menu was a HJ. However, she did say that 3 new girls were scheduled to be there today.

Stay Safe.

Capt.Thanks for the update! I'm wanting to meet with Blount honey!

Bluford
04-05-15, 15:25
Hey Guys,

Dew is LEGIT. Do miss 2 PopPup too.

Aside: Every now and then, a little birdie lets me know when a SO has gone ape shit, such as accessing your private information. Yeah, a pissed off SO is nothing to be trifled with.

Especially those in late 50's plus. I am presuming that I am not the only one here privy to private information. Private, I mean your.

All of your financial information, etc. Trust me when I speak about the angered SO. 50% is not on her mind, 100% is. She will leave.

You on the street with just the clothes on your back, if you are lucky. Thinking that we should establish some type of relay system to.

Convey when a member has been compromised.

Peace,

Bluford.

P.S. W. be. Dew!

Hey All,

Just letting you know that I had to change usernames and lay low for a little while. I am formerly "Knoxdew". I sent A2 a message back around Christmas asking him to please delete me ASAP due to trouble on the home front. My username was found a different review site, and the crap hit the fan.

I was her when OldDude, 2 PopPup, etc. Where all posting (hmmm, we all got busted by SO's). Be careful out there!

I sent several guys and ladies private messages because I may need your help with verification in the near future, since I only have 1 post as of this one.

If anyone has any questions, or knows me and wants me to verify something we discussed in the past, please PM me.

Bluford
04-05-15, 15:37
Hey Nic,

The Cuban lady on BP is a squirter. http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/865-257-1007/?id=12316317.

Completely OPEN menu.

Bluford.

Anyone know a major squirter?? I used to dream with a very large lady who was UTR (really UTR I seriously think me and one other guy were her only dreamers) anyway she would absolutly gush and cover your face when she cummed. Looking for someone that does that. I don't mean a little stream either I mean porn star like gushing. Any help appreciated.

Horndog3
04-05-15, 17:11
Just letting everyone know that dara could really use your help she is broke and sick can be had for cheap.

GeeDick
04-05-15, 21:18
Just letting everyone know that dara could really use your help she is broke and sick can be had for cheap.Find your post about Miss Dara derogatory.

GD.

Horndog3
04-05-15, 22:48
Just trying to pass on valuable information she is being watched by uncle don't want anyone to get caught up. . stay safe.

StoneCold1899
04-05-15, 23:44
I don't know this girl but it sounds like she needs real help. Not the kind of help that keeps her sick or gets her sicker. What HD3 initially wrote disturbed me. I don't mean to preach and I will not help this girl but somebody who cares about her should think about it.

Horndog3
04-05-15, 23:59
I don't know this girl but it sounds like she needs real help. Not the kind of help that keeps her sick or gets her sicker. What HD3 initially wrote disturbed me. I don't mean to preach and I will not help this girl but somebody who cares about her should think about it.I have sent this girl thousands of dollars to pay for rehab I have done nothing but try to help her all she has done is lie and use money for drugs I have a stack of western union recite from Knoxville to Knoxville.

The Load2
04-06-15, 00:01
I saw her a few times in the past month she seemed to have her head on str8. She has an excellent spot for car dates so if she really is being "watched" they will not see her there LOL. I even asked about her "issues" and she owned it says she's been to rehab but who knows I enjoyed myself and will probably see her again.

Horndog3
04-06-15, 02:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Gypsy Monger
04-06-15, 13:49
Had a date with jenny today at 4 that lasted well over an hour. She really knows how to treat a man. Took her out for a quick bite to eat afterwards. As usual her company was fun. Me and jenny always have connected on a personal level and stay in contact when she's not in town. She's a good girl with a great personality and a sense of humor that matches mine. No need for details. I have repeated many times and will again.Yes, Jenny is a real keeper, same here, she stays in touch to say hi and has even had me visit cause she was bored and wanted to hang out. Gypsy.

Chuck68
04-06-15, 13:56
I have sent this girl thousands of dollars to pay for rehab I have done nothing but try to help her all she has done is lie and use money for drugs I have a stack of western union recite from Knoxville to Knoxville.Is her digits the same.

KnoxVol
04-07-15, 02:18
I have sent this girl thousands of dollars to pay for rehab I have done nothing but try to help her all she has done is lie and use money for drugs I have a stack of western union recite from Knoxville to Knoxville.If ya want to piss away anymore money I like drugs too LOL.

Dr Holiday
04-07-15, 08:41
I have sent this girl thousands of dollars to pay for rehab I have done nothing but try to help her all she has done is lie and use money for drugs I have a stack of western union recite from Knoxville to Knoxville.When I was a newbie, many many years ago I made the mistake of trying to pay for rehab for a couple of utr / dancers. One also got me by bawling for $6 k worth for her hubby. Sob story of save my kids daddy. (she was hottie and damn good in bed, LOL). Of course the "spa" (LOL rehab) took the cash upfront. He left after a week or so. Learned its a never ending money sink. Rarely doesn't any good. They are in with other druggies. Newbies at addiction learn how to score more and varied chemistry better. Also, learned they can score anything in the "spa" they want too. So they have a nice trip to the spa, meet new friends with same interests and don't have to give up anything.

I was making gazillions at the time so didn't get hurt $$wise. But for others the cash would be a significant impact.

I learned not to do it ever again. Unfortunately, after decades in the med business. Learned they don't get better once they get into the head meds. So rare one breaks out. Sad.

ShyKnoxIsBack
04-07-15, 09:19
If ya want to piss away anymore money I like drugs too LOL.LOL, that gave me a much needed morning laugh. Thanks KnoxVol.

Stay safe.

Shy.

Bluford
04-07-15, 13:54
[Deleted by Admin]

No, you are not going to kick that off again.

A2

Tommu Thumb
04-07-15, 14:53
My birthday is coming up VERY soon. Anybody want to help celebrate it with me?

GaltGuy
04-07-15, 19:58
Read the Sentinel. He's currently serving 3 years of state time and was just indicted on new charges that would net him a minimum of 15 years of federal time.

Couldn't happen to a better thug.

Fireballtn
04-07-15, 22:18
Read the Sentinel. He's currently serving 3 years of state time and was just indicted on new charges that would net him a minimum of 15 years of federal time.

Couldn't happen to a better thug.It's about damn time.

ThermoNuclear
04-08-15, 13:43
Couldn't happen to a better thug.Agreed.

Link: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/watchful-eye/feds-indict-knox-county-man-for-sex-trafficking-drugs_08408331.

JamesM505
04-08-15, 17:42
What about Sugar Squirts, I have bed with her. She is from this sight and has no bad reports. I can say that the last time that I saw her it was easy to get a date. She made me fill very welcome and showed me her special talent. She might not be a major squirter but she did shoot about a 10 to 12 inch stream out. All I can say is that I hade a very sweet ride or dream. I know that I will be back. I know that Charlie Curves did shoot our a bigger stream, like a fire hydrant being open up. I should would love to see her again. Does any one know how I can see her again?

Knox Hot Rod
04-08-15, 17:55
Agreed.

Link: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/watchful-eye/feds-indict-knox-county-man-for-sex-trafficking-drugs_08408331.He will be in the big house for decades.

DogginUSA
04-08-15, 19:13
What about Sugar Squirts, I have bed with her. She is from this sight and has no bad reports. I can say that the last time that I saw her it was easy to get a date. She made me fill very welcome and showed me her special talent. She might not be a major squirter but she did shoot about a 10 to 12 inch stream out. All I can say is that I hade a very sweet ride or dream. I know that I will be back. I know that Charlie Curves did shoot our a bigger stream, like a fire hydrant being open up. I should would love to see her again. Does any one know how I can see her again?Charlie Curves? Do you mean Candy Curves? Nice! She sounds fun by her name alone.

Sugar Squirts
04-08-15, 20:07
What about Sugar Squirts, I have bed with her. She is from this sight and has no bad reports. I can say that the last time that I saw her it was easy to get a date. She made me fill very welcome and showed me her special talent. She might not be a major squirter but she did shoot about a 10 to 12 inch stream out. All I can say is that I hade a very sweet ride or dream. I know that I will be back. I know that Charlie Curves did shoot our a bigger stream, like a fire hydrant being open up. I should would love to see her again. Does any one know how I can see her again?Each Squirt is cirCUMstantial. LOL. A lot of people don't realize, each time one Squirts is different, like a box of chocolates; " you never know what you're going to get". Lmao. Glad you had fun! Look forward to another time!

The Load2
04-08-15, 20:54
Charlie Curves? Do you mean Candy Curves? Nice! She sounds fun by her name alone.Candy Curves is a very lovely woman but he's talking about a completely different person.

HardKnox
04-08-15, 21:16
Agreed.

Link: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/watchful-eye/feds-indict-knox-county-man-for-sex-trafficking-drugs_08408331.No doubt. He got his wife at the time arrested. She was smart enough to divorce and distance herself from him. Sex-pol studios no more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SexPolStudios

Gypsy Monger
04-08-15, 22:39

Couldn't happen to a better thug.This is the thug that used to run S. H. A. I. Here back in 2011 and 2012 . Had a few girls, Bella Chi was his main one, my atf when he wasn't lurking. Glad they pinched him, sure would like to have Bella back.

BallSwinger
04-08-15, 22:55
No doubt. He got his wife at the time arrested. She was smart enough to divorce and distance herself from him. Sex-pol studios no more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SexPolStudiosWTF was that supposed to be? I consider myself decently open-minded, but bad rap separated by fake phone calls? Did he really use "bowel movement" in his lyrics? LOL.

BS.

LCMan09
04-09-15, 11:45
LoveToPlease has asked for your patience and understanding. She respectfully asks that members do not try to set up a date until she posts to the board. Her BF is at UT and, will not be with us much longer. They have moved him to a comfort only room for his remaining time left. LoveToPlease is unable to reply to any pm's or text messages at this time. She did ask that, when she is able to. Start seeing people again that she will really need the help. She has gotten quite behind and will need all the help she can get to catch back up.

On a personal note I would just like to add, my thoughts and prayers are with her thru thIs most difficult time.

LCMan.

RegularOldJoe
04-09-15, 19:43
A couple years ago there was a girl who worked out of the Microtel at Cedar Bluff. I think her name might have been Britney?

Long blond hair, great fake tits, and a tattoo of a star on her hip.

I would love to see her again. Anyone seen or heard from her?I think you are referring to Elise.

Search for TER I'd: 203508.

Joe.

Jg3786
04-09-15, 20:07
A couple years ago there was a girl who worked out of the Microtel at Cedar Bluff. I think her name might have been Britney?

Long blond hair, great fake tits, and a tattoo of a star on her hip.

I would love to see her again. Anyone seen or heard from her?She advertises on Backpage.

DogginUSA
04-09-15, 22:10
Well that explains the lack of response.

Total respect on that on thus one and hope for the best.

LoveToPlease has asked for your patience and understanding. She respectfully asks that members do not try to set up a date until she posts to the board. Her BF is at UT and, will not be with us much longer. They have moved him to a comfort only room for his remaining time left. LoveToPlease is unable to reply to any pm's or text messages at this time. She did ask that, when she is able to. Start seeing people again that she will really need the help. She has gotten quite behind and will need all the help she can get to catch back up.

On a personal note I would just like to add, my thoughts and prayers are with her thru thIs most difficult time.

LCMan.

AsianBuffet
04-10-15, 09:22
I think you are referring to Elise.

Search for TER I'd: 203508.

Joe.Yes! Thanks for the info.

HardBlok
04-10-15, 10:27
HEY.

Guys I think as hot as LEO is we need to keep locations and personal body things out of reviews.

Some of our friends have been busted by LEO in the pass. And don't think the LEO is not looking at this site.

Lets keep our friends safe.

Thanks.

HB.

Sexhoundtn2
04-10-15, 19:21
No doubt. He got his wife at the time arrested. She was smart enough to divorce and distance herself from him. Sex-pol studios no more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SexPolStudiosWonder whose house he broke into to make that video?

Lexie
04-11-15, 02:15
A great big huge thank you to the gentlemen that have stuck by me in this transition, I am now in a permanent location that is definitely way better than the temporary one that I had for a very short period. I am able to take appointments whenever and have better business hours. Again THANK YOU for being supportive and coming to see me and allowing me to treat you like the king you are! Luscious Lexie.

LoveToPlease
04-11-15, 08:03

LCMan.Thank you to all that have sent your kind words, thought and prayers. My boyfriend passed away Thursday afternoon.

Member #2668
04-11-15, 11:01
Thank you to all that have sent your kind words, thought and prayers. My boyfriend passed away Thursday afternoon.I'm so sorry to hear about this, I'll say a special prayer for you tonight.

Whitney31
04-11-15, 11:23
My thoughts are with you today loves to please. I know it takes time to be able to move on with life, so when this girl is ready guys, take care of her and be respectful. IF you need references and feel comfortable you can contact me for verification. Keep your head up girl. Xoxo Whitney.

Bezee2012
04-11-15, 18:28
Blount Honey has a temp number. PM me if anyone needs it. She has an ad but number is incorrect.

Dr Holiday
04-11-15, 18:35
Could be the worst depending on one's viewpoint. Pic for oen of the BP providers looked funny. Searched on it. LOL. Its not even a human. Its a mannikin from a clothing site. Amusing. So I didn't bother to search the rest of the pics.

I had fake pics.

Lexie
04-12-15, 01:16
My prayers are with you right now in your time of need, take care of her gentlemen, you need of anything call. Luscious Lexie.

MissElaine
04-12-15, 09:34
Letting everyone know, I no longer post ads period. Not here and certainly not BP. Apparently, a well known (poorly reviewed) provider has been posting ads as me. And even went so far as to create a FAKE facebook page with my provider name and some of my pics, along with some random pregnant chick's pics in order to join some of the hobby related facebook groups. Again, this is not me. So be cautious when responding to these. You will show up and will quickly realize who this lady is, but it will not be me. Thanks guys.

MilfMan865
04-12-15, 10:47
Thank you to all that have sent your kind words, thought and prayers. My boyfriend passed away Thursday afternoon.I wish you strength as you are forever transformed by the love that you shared with your significant other, but also strength to endure the loss that you have experienced over this most difficult time. My most sincere condolences are extended to you and your family.

Strength is difficult to muster during tragedy, but you will endure as your significant other will look after you, and I wish you the best.

-milfman.

Chuck68
04-17-15, 19:34
Anyone seen lately? She doesn't answer phone or text?

GeeDick
04-18-15, 19:54
Anyone seen lately? She doesn't answer phone or text?Saw Miss Dara couple days ago. She's doing well and looked good.

ChuckEpoo
04-19-15, 00:06
Will be staying a few days in Knoxville not to far in the future. Whats good, what's hot and what's not?

Horndog3
04-19-15, 21:25
Saw Miss Dara couple days ago. She's doing well and looked good.I seem her today did you look at her hands and arms. No way.

MagicSixty9
04-21-15, 07:43
Does anyone know if she's still around haven't seen or heard anything from her. . thanks.

Riddick71
04-21-15, 09:52
I seem her today did you look at her hands and arms. No way.Last time I saw her I sat on a needle, I said I'm out on that note.

ShyKnoxIsBack
04-21-15, 15:04
Does anyone know if she's still around haven't seen or heard anything from her. . thanks.Angel is still around, but not usually offering much service. She's living in an adjoining county, but not far from Knox (25 min max). She usually doesn't have money or transportation to get to an outcall or even book an incall location. I still talk to her occasionally but have not actually seen her in months. I sure do miss that though.

Stay safe

Shy

Sexhoundtn2
04-21-15, 18:43
So I'm in an outlying county lastnight after meeting a client over some computer issues after hours. I stopped in a little market to grab a drink and overhear this cute little blonde talking to one of the other store employees about how she is broke and does not have the money to pay her ticket and / or court cost over her DUI. She was saying that she was afraid that were going to lock her up and she has a two year-old etc. I just wait in my car until she comes out. She doesn't get in the car but starts walking across the parking lot for the road. Been the nice guy that I am I pulled over and checked on her. I told her I overheard her talking to the clerk and was sorry to hear about her troubles. Ask her if she was walking and she was. Offer her rod and she excepted. We begin to talk about her financial issues at which point I jokingly said maybe you need a sugar daddy. She just laughed and said yeah where what I find one of those. We pulled over and discussed the matter in more detail. I was very careful about how are used my words but she did get the point and said that she was not a prostitute. At that point I thought I was dead in the water but as we continue to talk I made her understand that I would never pay for sex. LOL. I told her that I found her to be attractive and I was going to help her with her legal fees regardless. At that point her attitude changed. Long story short we had a very good time. I gave her more than double her legal fees and she very suprised by that. She gave me her number and told me to call her the next time I was in town. I definitely will do. It pays to be nice. No digits. I may hit her up after seeing her a few more times and see if she needs additional help. A few of you guys on here that have been so good to me will definitely get the hook up if she allows it.

Jackknoff
04-21-15, 23:04
So I'm in an outlying county lastnight after meeting a client over some computer issues after hours. I stopped in a little market to grab a drink and overhear this cute little blonde talking to one of the other store employees about how she is broke and does not have the money to pay her ticket and / or court cost over her DUI. She was saying that she was afraid that were going to lock her up and she has a two year-old etc. I just wait in my car until she comes out. She doesn't get in the car but starts walking across the parking lot for the road. Been the nice guy that I am I pulled over and checked on her. I told her I overheard her talking to the clerk and was sorry to hear about her troubles. Ask her if she was walking and she was. Offer her rod and she excepted. We begin to talk about her financial issues at which point I jokingly said maybe you need a sugar daddy. She just laughed and said yeah where what I find one of those. We pulled over and discussed the matter in more detail. I was very careful about how are used my words but she did get the point and said that she was not a prostitute. At that point I thought I was dead in the water but as we continue to talk I made her understand that I would never pay for sex. LOL. I told her that I found her to be attractive and I was going to help her with her legal fees regardless. At that point her attitude changed. Long story short we had a very good time. I gave her more than double her legal fees and she very suprised by that. She gave me her number and told me to call her the next time I was in town. I definitely will do. It pays to be nice. No digits. I may hit her up after seeing her a few more times and see if she needs additional help. A few of you guys on here that have been so good to me will definitely get the hook up if she allows it.I guess I am not tuned into these type of opportunities. I Might need to start paying better attention. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

RYKean
04-23-15, 10:28
Awhile back there was a rave about a girl in Cleveland. Is she still on the recommended list? I would be interested in getting her contact information if she still is a good provider. Play it safe out there guys!

DeepinU
04-23-15, 10:37
Does anyone know if she's still around haven't seen or heard anything from her. . thanks.Looks like she has a post on backpage today. Good timing huh?

Be safe.

Deep.

AT1976
04-23-15, 12:03
Anyone been on here yet?

http://www.tempted.com/

I saw a few of the regular girls are all ready there.

Member #4430
04-23-15, 14:55
Well a favorite of mine Jesse Jane will be at the Adult Store on Lovell Rd this Friday and Sat. I wonder if take out will be available? My private tutor should have won an acadamy award!

YoungBlood1
04-23-15, 21:35
Well a favorite of mine Jesse Jane will be at the Adult Store on Lovell Rd this Friday and Sat. I wonder if take out will be available? My private tutor should have won an acadamy award!We could all put our money together and probably not afford her, I'd gladly give my left arm though.

WheelerJim
04-24-15, 09:00
Anyone ask while getting a signing let us know I would like to see her too.

CandysCurves
04-24-15, 10:49
Well a favorite of mine Jesse Jane will be at the Adult Store on Lovell Rd this Friday and Sat. I wonder if take out will be available? My private tutor should have won an acadamy award!I've met Jesse in a Private Setting and I would almost guarantee here takeout fee would be well above what all of our combined play funds would be! She is absolutely stunning and very sweet!

Jcgarr1
04-24-15, 13:31
Well a favorite of mine Jesse Jane will be at the Adult Store on Lovell Rd this Friday and Sat. I wonder if take out will be available? My private tutor should have won an acadamy award!I recently had the opportunity to see Bridgette be but passed. Her rates were lower than I expected them to be but then again, she is not Jesse Jane. I am glad I am not in Knoxville now. I would cash in the kids college funds to see her.

Member #4430
04-24-15, 14:54
I've met Jesse in a Private Setting and I would almost guarantee here takeout fee would be well above what all of our combined play funds would be! She is absolutely stunning and very sweet!Kayden Kross, Nicole Ray, Jesse Jane, 80's Amber Lynn and Nicole Aniston.

DeepinU
04-24-15, 15:19
Holy Shit! Tried hooking up with 4 of my fav prov's with no luck. Busy afternoon for SP's I suppose. I hate when time frames don't match. Went out on a limb to try and meet BlountHoney but not available until momma gets home. I'm dying here.

Stay safe.

(Not) Deep.

Enigma2015
04-24-15, 18:59
Kayden Kross, Nicole Ray, Jesse Jane, 80's Amber Lynn and Nicole Aniston.I'd break the bank on Alexis Texas, Christy Mack, or 90's star Stacey Valentine. In a heartbeat!

Slim1986
04-24-15, 20:04
What happened to her? I used to see her pretty regularly, but haven't seen or heard from her in a long time. Hope she's doing alright.

Bezee2012
04-24-15, 20:10
Holy Shit! Tried hooking up with 4 of my fav prov's with no luck. Busy afternoon for SP's I suppose. I hate when time frames don't match. Went out on a limb to try and meet BlountHoney but not available until momma gets home. I'm dying here.

Stay safe.

(Not) Deep.Just talked to Blount Honey and she is available all night so anybody looking to see her give her a call. I plan on seeing her later after work. Not sure who you talked to deepinu but she is available.

Nobody246
04-24-15, 22:12
http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Knoxville-man-beaten-robbed-and-left-for-dead-shares-his-story-301258681.html

JaiJef
04-24-15, 23:25
http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Knoxville-man-beaten-robbed-and-left-for-dead-shares-his-story-301258681.htmlI feel sorry for the guy, put he should join this site, read SEVERAL reviews of the provider he is interested in before meeting.

I have been lucky in that I found a great provider several times.

I read several reviews and asked fellow mongers before messaging the provider.

I now have an atf.

KnoxVol
04-25-15, 01:11
I feel sorry for the guy, put he should join this site, read SEVERAL reviews of the provider he is interested in before meeting.

I have been lucky in that I found a great provider several times.

I read several reviews and asked fellow mongers before messaging the provider.

I now have an atf.I had a post about this girl. I nearly took her home but a call from my gf saved me. There was no talk of money either. I gave her a dollar so she could buy a hairbrush. Thsts all she lacked. Then while we were flirting she mentionef she was out of razors and needed to shave everything cause she was very ocd about it like she was with her hair. Her drunk asd was havin a breakdown over her lack of a brush. Anywho I told her I had razors at homr. She told me lets go. Also that I was bad. Very bad. My gf texted as I was leaving merchants. I told her I couldn't. She gave me a kiss. Told me I was bad again and that was thatm.

BlountHoney
04-25-15, 06:12

Stay safe.

(Not) Deep.Again I am sorry. Maybe our stars will align better.

Sometime soon!

DeepinU
04-25-15, 10:45
Again I am sorry. Maybe our stars will align better.

Sometime soon!Sorry for any confusions guys. I had tried early in the afternoon to meet Honey but she couldn't see me untill the wife aka momma was home. I apologize for any misconceptions of her not being available.

Deep.

TheDude865
04-25-15, 17:22
What happened to her? I used to see her pretty regularly, but haven't seen or heard from her in a long time. Hope she's doing alright.She was about to pop her new baby out last time I talked to her. She was talking about wanting a sugar daddy. Maybe she found one. I was hoping she would post again though. She was quite a fun girl.

TheDude.

GimpedChef
04-25-15, 21:26
4 on the 24 hr list right now. I don't recognize any of them. Somebody out on the streets are busy tonight. Use lots of caution. I doubt they are through. Stay safe.

GC.

KnoxVol
04-25-15, 22:46
4 on the 24 hr list right now. I don't recognize any of them. Somebody out on the streets are busy tonight. Use lots of caution. I doubt they are through. Stay safe.

GC.One is oN backpage and posts a lot. Only bad reviews which is prob why she is streetwalkin now on magnolia. You couldn't pay me to fuck her. Kinda like SW lexi.

LCMan09
04-25-15, 23:14
The brunett that posted on BP looks a lot like the SW tnat walked funny on Magnolia the other day.

Noticed another face but charges were not hobby related. She sure looks a lot like tall skinny stripper Alexis, Not a 100% though.

BallSwinger
04-25-15, 23:27
Noticed another face but charges were not hobby related. She sure looks a lot like tall skinny stripper Alexis, Not a 100% though.I thought the same thing.

BS.

Voluver
04-25-15, 23:48
I have not noticed if anyone has posted about this girl. She said she lived of of Central. She emailed me back and her rates are very reasonable. Has anyone seen her? http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cas/4996547232.html. Apoligies to mods if I did not post this correctly.

Enigma2015
04-26-15, 00:42
One is oN backpage and posts a lot. Only bad reviews which is prob why she is streetwalkin now on magnolia. You couldn't pay me to fuck her. Kinda like SW lexi.Her mugshot looks better than her backpage ad, LOL. Maybe she needs to start posting her mugshot in her ads, LOL.

Skboy
04-26-15, 10:25

GC.One was Lacey E SW / BP girl, the other two I never have seen. The four one is a drag queen. Be careful out there you never know what you may pick up.

Callmecrazy
04-26-15, 11:39
The brunett that posted on BP looks a lot like the SW tnat walked funny on Magnolia the other day.

Noticed another face but charges were not hobby related. She sure looks a lot like tall skinny stripper Alexis, Not a 100% though.I believe the one with non hobby charges is not tall Alexis. I think she is 1/2 of the twins / sisters and can usually be found walking together. I have not partaken but have seen them out several times. They have also been reviewed here in the past.

Cmc.

Lexie
04-26-15, 12:10
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MikeHunt865
04-26-15, 13:17
Any one notice that the 4th one was a white male? Gross.

LocoSmitty
04-26-15, 23:07
Up from Chatt town and will be in the area for a few days. Looking for a friend while there. I've not posted much here in Knoxville, mostly in Chattanooga or Nashville boards. I was here last summer and posted about a CL girl that wasn't that great. I don't want to repeat that mistake. Last time I was here I touched base with Kendra but never hooked up.

So any good suggestions on a good GFE?

WheelerJim
04-27-15, 13:11
My new friend is in finical need today giving head and swallowing maybe even FS if you want, seniors only.

Josh Randall
04-27-15, 17:56
Was busy today. Saw four SWs from greyhound to freezo. Two hopping into vehicles. Too bad I had kids with me. Good weather, good selection, good luck.

P Hunt 37
04-28-15, 10:40
Just found out LEO has a new mole. She is dropping dimes and cooperating with them. Guys she is not only good at this but she is the best. A gift from Heaven if you will. Was told she is talking about party favors after all word is she likes them a lot. If she contacts you and wants to play for party favors then you might be getting set up for a vacation with your uncle at the all inclusive Greybar Resort.

GaltGuy
04-28-15, 16:49
Just found out LEO has a new mole. She is dropping dimes and cooperating with them. Guys she is not only good at this but she is the best. A gift from Heaven if you will. Was told she is talking about party favors after all word is she likes them a lot. If she contacts you and wants to play for party favors then you might be getting set up for a vacation with your uncle at the all inclusive Greybar Resort.I suppose that if my ass was in a sling, there's no telling what I would do to get out of trouble. But shit like this pisses me off. I don't know the girl, so maybe she's the type person that this doesn't surprise guys. There are several playmates in our neighborhood, however, that I like to think wouldn't do this. I won't name names, lest I forget somebody.

But I wonder if I'm being Pollyanaish about even the most trustworthy of providers? I hope not.

Jg3786
04-28-15, 17:03
Just found out LEO has a new mole. She is dropping dimes and cooperating with them. Guys she is not only good at this but she is the best. A gift from Heaven if you will. Was told she is talking about party favors after all word is she likes them a lot. If she contacts you and wants to play for party favors then you might be getting set up for a vacation with your uncle at the all inclusive Greybar Resort.Party favors or not. You will be getting set up from information shared with me.

Jg3786
04-28-15, 17:05
I suppose that if my ass was in a sling, there's no telling what I would do to get out of trouble. But shit like this pisses me off. I don't know the girl, so maybe she's the type person that this doesn't surprise guys. There are several playmates in our neighborhood, however, that I like to think wouldn't do this. I won't name names, lest I forget somebody.

But I wonder if I'm being Pollyanaish about even the most trustworthy of providers? I hope not.I would say ninety percent or better will sell you out to save there a* I can think of one who probably wouldn't.

LoveToPlease
04-29-15, 02:48
Last night I received several threatening texts from a coward. If anyone knows how to trace a cell phone, please let me know and I will address him / her face to face. If any providers receive a call or text from 865-545-7 xxx, please be careful if you choose to see this person.

Dr Holiday
04-29-15, 11:10
Last night I received several threatening texts from a coward. If anyone knows how to trace a cell phone, please let me know and I will address him / her face to face. If any providers receive a call or text from 865-545-7 xxx, please be careful if you choose to see this person.For reverse number I. The. Get name local etc. Don't have to sign up. Can do a one time search. Usually will tell you for free that they have info on that number. Unless its a disposable type. Then no good way to do it. With some of my stuff, best I could do would be nearest tower to where call was placed. Best bet is just to block it for the future.

Sorry you have to put up with such. You seem to be good people. Sorry for your recent loss. There are no good words for such things but maybe helps that others empathize.

LoveToPlease
04-29-15, 11:26
For reverse number I. The. Get name local etc. Don't have to sign up. Can do a one time search. Usually will tell you for free that they have info on that number. Unless its a disposable type. Then no good way to do it. With some of my stuff, best I could do would be nearest tower to where call was placed. Best bet is just to block it for the future.

Sorry you have to put up with such. You seem to be good people. Sorry for your recent loss. There are no good words for such things but maybe helps that others empathize.Thank you for the information and the kind words. Much appreciated.

LCMan09
04-30-15, 09:37
I've seen this ad a few times in the past and always thought it was a tranny.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sophia-and-cloe-visiting-alcoa-knoxville-airport-area/11391882

But looking at the 24 hour list this morning if that's not her then it's her twin.

LoveToPlease
04-30-15, 10:00
Last night I received several threatening texts from a coward. If anyone knows how to trace a cell phone, please let me know and I will address him / her face to face. If any providers receive a call or text from 865-545-7 xxx, please be careful if you choose to see this person.Thank you to my tech savvy friends that came to my aid and helped me track the number.

Dr Holiday
05-01-15, 22:58
Big topic of discussion among a group of defense and divorce lawyers on how many new clients from the last few days from the BP / internet / etc. Sting (s) going on. Not on the arrest list. I'm guessing they aren't advertising so they can nab more.

YoungBlood1
05-02-15, 00:29
Not sure where to post this so A2 feel free to correct me. I had some free time on my hands and jingle in my pockets today so I decided to take a trip up north to visit adult world. A poster who was passing through the area mentioned it a couple weeks ago and I've always wanted to try a peep show so I thought I'd give it a shot. Its not exactly close by but 45 aint bad if you're looking for something different. I paid $20 for a movie booth pass which sucked because I never quite figured out how to work the booths, maybe I'm an idiot but whatever. Also there were so many dudes obviously cruising and I'm not down with that so I got a little creeped out and left and just browsed the dvds. Finally one of the cute workers approached me and asked if I wanted the tour which is basically just her telling you what's on the menu. . 6 for a peep show, . 8 for a 15 minute nude massage (she mentioned that she could massage you or you could massage her, but it didn't seem like any kind of finish would be available so I decided to pass on that pricey option) and lap dances but I can't remember the price for those. I opted for a peep show and. 6 buys you 2 songs. This girl was something else though, probably mid thirties but tight as a 19 year old all around with nice the bolt ons. I finished and bounced without going back to the theaters but I read a few stories online about open couples hanging out there and free fun was available but there didn't seem to be any other females in the joint other than the ones working there. If anyone else has stories about this place they don't feel like posting publicly, please feel free to PM me because I'd like to head back there sometime for some different activities.

KnoxVol
05-02-15, 07:23
Do you have them strip all the way down too? Like I know we arent fuckin but I like the view and I don't wana be the only nekkid one. How do you ladies feel about it?

Josh Randall
05-02-15, 09:09
Big topic of discussion among a group of defense and divorce lawyers on how many new clients from the last few days from the BP / internet / etc. Sting (s) going on. Not on the arrest list. I'm guessing they aren't advertising so they can nab more.If the jail is crowded they will issue a citation in lieu of arrest. The mongers report at a later date for booking at a separate location. Providers almost always get arrested. Ergo, kpd kcso has been postimg ads and popping johns. Bastards.

Bezee2012
05-02-15, 09:46
Do you have them strip all the way down too? Like I know we arent fuckin but I like the view and I don't wana be the only nekkid one. How do you ladies feel about it?That is an excellent question KnoxVol. I also would like to know how you providers feel about that? I also enjoy the view and also being able to see the parts of your lovely body I am caressing. On the plus side ladies it would shorten the time spent with most as it should heighten the excitement and thus more clientele.

Bezee.

LoveToPlease
05-02-15, 11:21
That is an excellent question KnoxVol. I also would like to know how you providers feel about that? I also enjoy the view and also being able to see the parts of your lovely body I am caressing. On the plus side ladies it would shorten the time spent with most as it should heighten the excitement and thus more clientele.

Bezee.I don't usually undress for a BJ but gladly would if requested. As far as shortening the time that's not always a good thing. Most BJ's are about 5 minutes and I try to make it go longer so you feel you've had a good experience and don't feel rushed.

Dr Holiday
05-02-15, 11:40
If the jail is crowded they will issue a citation in lieu of arrest. The mongers report at a later date for booking at a separate location. Providers almost always get arrested. Ergo, kpd kcso has been postimg ads and popping johns. Bastards.Two caught off BP they said. Didn't tell me the ad. Wife had to come down get both of them and today need advice on lawyer. Neither is on list. What a bad trip. Yikes.

glad i have stayed below the radar with UTR types for so long.

EchoEcho
05-03-15, 10:01
If the jail is crowded they will issue a citation in lieu of arrest. The mongers report at a later date for booking at a separate location. . . . EXACTLY. Most of the time johns get that kind of citations cause johns usually have good I-D, a job, maybe own a home, ties to the community, blah blah blah. All that equals 'easy to find later' if they don't show for court (you could actually bargain with that if pulled over and then threatened with arrest). SW and providers are of course much less 'stable' and more likely not to show, so they always take the ride.

So yea you'll get a ticket, allowed to go home, feel lucky at the time, yes. But there's zero diff in getting the ticket (vs being arrested) except there's no bail cause you just drive yourself to the jail facility later, still booked and fingerprinted. Everything else -- fines, punishment, etc is the same.

Dr Holiday
05-03-15, 11:35
EXACTLY. Most of the time johns get that kind of citations cause johns usually have good I-D, a job, maybe own a home, ties to the community, blah blah blah. All that equals 'easy to find later' if they don't show for court (you could actually bargain with that if pulled over and then threatened with arrest). SW and providers are of course much less 'stable' and more likely not to show, so they always take the ride.

So yea you'll get a ticket, allowed to go home, feel lucky at the time, yes. But there's zero diff in getting the ticket (vs being arrested) except there's no bail cause you just drive yourself to the jail facility later, still booked and fingerprinted. Everything else -- fines, punishment, etc is the same.Their jobs and homes are bye bye. Still got their I-Ds. Time will tell on ties to the community. Won't matter if the lawyer can beat it down somehow. Damage is done. SO kicked them out. She will keep the house. Bosses already booted them. Way too much punishment for the "crime" committed IMO.

For them punishment is the same, citation or not.. just like echo said. I'm sorry for them.

Play safe. For damn sure don't get caught.

Tbone40
05-04-15, 12:19
It seems to me there has been an increase in LEO attention for a while now. Any ideas why? Is there a new "sheriff" in town? I wonder how long they can maintain the extra pressure.

Josh Randall
05-04-15, 12:49
It seems to me there has been an increase in LEO attention for a while now. Any ideas why? Is there a new "sheriff" in town? I wonder how long they can maintain the extra pressure.For as long as they can get Fed Gvmnt grants to combat human trafficking. Or maybe after a new city mayor is elected. M. are. Loves her social causes.

BallSwinger
05-04-15, 20:17
It seems to me there has been an increase in LEO attention for a while now. Any ideas why? Is there a new "sheriff" in town? I wonder how long they can maintain the extra pressure.It's not just a local thing, it's a national push to eliminate human trafficking. Of the states I travel for work, TN has been the most focused on it. Knoxville and Nashville are in the same boat, but Nashville has been pushing hard for a year before Knoxville upped the pressure. I try to avoid W. TN for work, so no idea how they've faired. Surrounding states haven't shown anywhere near the pressure.

BS.

The Load2
05-07-15, 08:31
Has anyone seen this beauty lately? Her phone has been off a few days which is unusual for any provider they only switch numbers when there is trouble or taking a break. On another note I just saw a well known provider on the front page of Just Busted.

CrazyEddie
05-07-15, 09:44
Has anyone seen this beauty lately? Her phone has been off a few days which is unusual for any provider they only switch numbers when there is trouble or taking a break. On another note I just saw a well known provider on the front page of Just Busted.She went quiet last week, and I haven't seen any new ads posted. I tried contacting her too, and mid-conversation, she dropped off the map. Earlier, she was bouncing between here and NY but nothing since her last ad.

AsianBuffet
05-07-15, 12:32
My friend needs $1000 ASAP. She is smart, funny, and incredibly sexy. She is also sort of shy. You won't find her in any ads anywhere, she has never made herself available. She will only see the amount of guys that it takes to get to $1000, so if you're interested get in early. She is very sexual, her skills are extraordinary. I'm attaching a photo. PM me if you're interested. I will only provide her number to seniors. I realize this is hypocritical, however I can't risk that she would be mistreated. This will be a very limited offering. Be generous and you will be greatly rewarded.

Apparently I can't upload photos currently due to a problem with the site. I can email them. She is late 20's, black, 36 f breasts, slick and shaven, and driven to please.

GaltGuy
05-07-15, 14:58
Today was my first time there. A waitress there is also on SA, but I didn't know it until I saw her. We had exchanged emails via the site but never met. I bought a burger and gave her an $100 tip. Before getting in my car, I had an email from her. She and I are having breakfast tomorrow at a hotel restaurant. I will ask if other waitresses are on the site.

Appear polite, professional, and prosperous.

Miss Chris
05-07-15, 15:25
Just wanted to say thanks to all the great guys on here who have came and seen me and helped me out the few months. Also I cleared out my inbox if you had tried to message me. I didn't realize it was full. There really are some great members in this group.

Xoxoxo

Chris.

FitDaddy3
05-07-15, 17:14
Today was my first time there. A waitress there is also on SA, but I didn't know it until I saw her. We had exchanged emails via the site but never met. I bought a burger and gave her an $100 tip. Before getting in my car, I had an email from her. She and I are having breakfast tomorrow at a hotel restaurant. I will ask if other waitresses are on the site.

Appear polite, professional, and prosperous.I always get a kick out of reading GaltGuy's posts. I'm a retired sailor and spent way too much time at sea, usually on small ships. Those big ones, the nuclear powered aircraft carriers, hell they can spend forever at sea and never really have to pull into port. Also, they are limited to the ports they can pull into because of the population onboard and the size / depth of the port. So those poor bastards didn't get in for pussy breaks as often as the smaller ships. When they did get to pull in, however, the carrier crew had plenty of money and as a result, the price of pussy went sky high and stayed that way until a week or two after they left. I never hated those guys but I sure hated to be in port at the same time as them. LOL I guess that's why I get a kick out of GaltGuy's posts so much. He reminds me of the guys on the carriers when they pulled into port. Leading with his wallet. When I come along and talk to one of those gals on SA and they tell me how generous their last guy was, I think. GaltGuy! Sometimes I can bring them to earth and sometimes I can't. I always snicker to myself about it, though. You go GaltGuy! If I had your wallet I'the probably dip into it a little deeper and little more often myself. I'm content to enjoy your stories, though. Take care and be careful!

Dr Holiday
05-07-15, 20:28

Appear polite, professional, and prosperous.I applaud your success. Don't know if others are on SA. However I'm have "breakfast" myself tomorrow with two of them. LOL.

The Load2
05-07-15, 23:57
She went quiet last week, and I haven't seen any new ads posted. I tried contacting her too, and mid-conversation, she dropped off the map. Earlier, she was bouncing between here and NY but nothing since her last ad.Same thing happened with me she called me when she got back I saw her had a great dream and was going to see her again that same day. Said she had to see her P. O that day I called to see if things went OK and her phone was off. I just hope she made it back.

Whatssevenup
05-08-15, 09:38
Three on the list. Two from out of town. High bails.

Be careful all.

Stay safe.

Skboy
05-08-15, 09:44

Be careful all.

Stay safe.Anyone know anything about them? Would do the local Blonde, pm or post on the open forum.

Whatssevenup
05-08-15, 09:51
Anyone know anything about them? Would do the local Blonde, pm or post on the open forum.Found likely match with all three from Wed ads. Near certain on the redhead. Don't know any of them.

AsianBuffet
05-08-15, 09:53
My friend needs $1000 ASAP. She is smart, funny, and incredibly sexy. She is also sort of shy. You won't find her in any ads anywhere, she has never made herself available. She will only see the amount of guys that it takes to get to $1000, so if you're interested get in early. She is very sexual, her skills are extraordinary. I'm attaching a photo. PM me if you're interested. I will only provide her number to seniors. I realize this is hypocritical, however I can't risk that she would be mistreated. This will be a very limited offering. Be generous and you will be greatly rewarded.

Apparently I can't upload photos currently due to a problem with the site. I can email them. She is late 20's, black, 36 f breasts, slick and shaven, and driven to please.She just texted me and said she is free till 9 tonight and would really like some company.

JoeRyan66
05-08-15, 12:57
She just texted me and said she is free till 9 tonight and would really like some company.Hey Asian-.

I would live to check out your UTR. 36 f breasts?

Wow that's right up my alley. Are they real? Hook me up with her number. Thanks man.

FranklinStein
05-08-15, 15:06

Be careful all.

Stay safe.The California gurl is cute! If she sticks around I may come visit.

GaltGuy
05-09-15, 07:53
A man needs to understand his strengths and weaknesses. I certainly can't lead with my good looks, 6 pack abs or massive manhood.

I always get a kick out of reading GaltGuy's posts. I'm a retired sailor and spent way too much time at sea, usually on small ships. Those big ones, the nuclear powered aircraft carriers, hell they can spend forever at sea and never really have to pull into port. Also, they are limited to the ports they can pull into because of the population onboard and the size / depth of the port. So those poor bastards didn't get in for pussy breaks as often as the smaller ships. When they did get to pull in, however, the carrier crew had plenty of money and as a result, the price of pussy went sky high and stayed that way until a week or two after they left. I never hated those guys but I sure hated to be in port at the same time as them. LOL I guess that's why I get a kick out of GaltGuy's posts so much. He reminds me of the guys on the carriers when they pulled into port. Leading with his wallet. When I come along and talk to one of those gals on SA and they tell me how generous their last guy was, I think. GaltGuy! Sometimes I can bring them to earth and sometimes I can't. I always snicker to myself about it, though. You go GaltGuy! If I had your wallet I'the probably dip into it a little deeper and little more often myself. I'm content to enjoy your stories, though. Take care and be careful!

Jem411
05-09-15, 08:37
A man needs to understand his strengths and weaknesses. I certainly can't lead with my good looks, 6 pack abs or massive manhood.Well said. I'm beside you GG. Not in front of or behind.

FitDaddy3
05-09-15, 14:16
A man needs to understand his strengths and weaknesses. I certainly can't lead with my good looks, 6 pack abs or massive manhood.If my original post was taken as anything other than homage to GaltGuy, my apology. I enjoy his posts and said as much in mine.

CandysCurves
05-09-15, 14:21
A man needs to understand his strengths and weaknesses. I certainly can't lead with my good looks, 6 pack abs or massive manhood.You don't give yourself enough credit GG!

LCMan09
05-10-15, 07:25
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and moms to be.

Hope you gals have a great day.

LCMan.

KnoxVol
05-10-15, 12:37
Samantha needs some help on this fine mothers day. I'd help make this day great for a beautiful cool mother on her day but due to my shitty circumstances I am unable to. I don't need to tell you how awesome she is. Her reputation speaks for itself. I assume some of ya reading this already have her # but if not and you are a trusted senior you can message me.

Kinda rambling but I got hammered last night.

P Hunt 37
05-11-15, 22:22
She is in same boat as Sam. Needs some help both are excellent both slim. Sam is petite and Ashley is tall. I have passed on both their #s to friends. Give one or both a call.

Bluford
05-12-15, 00:56
Hey Guys,

Samantha is THE GRAND SLAM. I have met only one girl with as good oral skills. Connie's skills are lesser, compared to Samantha.

Samantha is a doll baby. What an ASS too. LOL Drama free, laid back, THE BEST ORAL. Yeah, you can hold her head and help her go down. I have known darling.

Samantha for years and have shared her contact with only a select few. Here is the con: She is a bit airy. If you help guide her, you will be.

Good.

Samantha needs some help on this fine mothers day. I'd help make this day great for a beautiful cool mother on her day but due to my shitty circumstances I am unable to. I don't need to tell you how awesome she is. Her reputation speaks for itself. I assume some of ya reading this already have her # but if not and you are a trusted senior you can message me.

Kinda rambling but I got hammered last night.

Bluford
05-12-15, 01:08
Guys,

A little birdie has whispered that the FEDS are watching the little yellow house past the church. Unless you want to come to the you. S Sixth Circuit.

Court, you want to stay away from the Little Yellow House that Connie is at for now. You have been warned.

Bluford.

BlueRaider
05-12-15, 13:24
The foreign exchange students are back in pigeon forge. A lot of them will provide services for the right guys. But you can't cum right out and offer them money for their time. You have to work them. I hooked up with a very attractive Jamaican last summer. The Jamaicans work at Hard Rock. If you have the time to get to know one you can have a very good fwb for the summer. They travel by trolleys so that is your best way to meet them. Very friendly.

BigBucks
05-12-15, 16:12
I have the contact info and a pic that she has giving me permission to share with only a couple. Not a spinner but not a BBW either. Just needing a little help right now. Only bad part is location not great. Trusted seniors only.

JBoyd
05-12-15, 16:57
I'm new to this site but I have followed for some time. I have dreamed about a few girls that have been mentioned on here. I hope to learn a lot more now that I have opened an account. I have trust issues and havn't seen anyone recently but have tried. When you show up and 3 or 4 guys are lurking around the odds aren't in your favor from what I believe. I am a combat vet so I'am already tense. Thank you to the few I have sent a pm too asking for help on how to do a few things in the forum.

KnoxVol
05-12-15, 17:28
Could use a helping hand.

RollOneUp
05-12-15, 22:49
Hey Guys,

Samantha is THE GRAND SLAM. I have met only one girl with as good oral skills. Connie's skills are lesser, compared to Samantha.

Samantha is a doll baby. What an ASS too. LOL Drama free, laid back, THE BEST ORAL. Yeah, you can hold her head and help her go down. I have known darling.

Samantha for years and have shared her contact with only a select few. Here is the con: She is a bit airy. If you help guide her, you will be.

Good.Obviously you are more selective than she is. I've given her number to 20-25 guys for her. I literally did her screening for her for a while. She is a nice girl and I used to help her a bunch but got bored with the whole game. I've noticed a couple guys posting on here how she "needs help" I wouldn't mind comparing stories. LOL.

Member #4737
05-13-15, 08:05
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has dreamed with lady Monica at exit 398 or Nicole from Maryville? Thinking of seeing one of them, any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

KoolAid
05-13-15, 11:43
Obviously you are more selective than she is. I've given her number to 20-25 guys for her. I literally did her screening for her for a while. She is a nice girl and I used to help her a bunch but got bored with the whole game. I've noticed a couple guys posting on here how she "needs help" I wouldn't mind comparing stories. LOL.Hey Roll,

I tried pm'g you but wasn't able to hit me up if you wanted to compare, I think were on the same wavelength.

K. A.

KnoxVol
05-13-15, 12:44
Its in my best interest to get her movin.

Bluford
05-13-15, 17:12
Hey Jr,

Ms. Maloney, oh Monica, prefers to fuck you. Yeah, she is a that type. If you float that way, go for it. Clearly, she has a fan following, or she would not still be paying for advertisement.

Second, good chance she is being watched too. She has a LONG rap sheet. Lots of drama on her end.

Bluford.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has dreamed with lady Monica at exit 398 or Nicole from Maryville? Thinking of seeing one of them, any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Bluford
05-13-15, 17:52
Hey Riddick,

Women are EVERYWHERE. Idea: go TOFTT. Everyone pays the dues. Yeah, I hit almost ALL of BP in Fall of 12. Then got hooked up with some GREAT people here. I am just a squirrel getting a nut here. Most of the UTRs discussed here recently came from one guy. Yeah, you know him Most here have tons more dough than I. Most have me by decades too. Lots of good guys here and some punks too.

Back to your question: Do a bit of due diligence. Think like the customer. No, you are not the customer. Where would the customers be? How can you help your customers? Do some profiling. What is the average age of the customers that you prefer. Target that group. Tidbit:

The BEST source of females is a female. The leads here will lead you to the appropriate female sources. Same idea applies to shopping at Hooters or Twin Peaks.

Bluford.

I was wondering if they're is any providers in north (halls, Powell, anderson) area. Seems like most are in west Knox, if anyone could pm me that'd be great.

WingShooter
05-13-15, 18:39
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has dreamed with lady Monica at exit 398 or Nicole from Maryville? Thinking of seeing one of them, any thoughts? Thanks in advance.From what I have been told, neither one. Lady Monica will whoop your butt with a whip if you want. Heard the other in Maryville was not worth the effort. But just what I heard because I had sense to stay away.

If you do TOFTT then report back and let us know how things went.

SjDec2713
05-13-15, 18:44
From what I have been told, neither one. Lady Monica will whoop your butt with a whip if you want. Heard the other in Maryville was not worth the effort. But just what I heard because I had sense to stay away.

If you do TOFTT then report back and let us know how things went.Had a massage.

Decent.

Finished with a HJ.

Get the feeling she might be lesbian.

I'm ok with that not ment to be a put down.

The Load2
05-13-15, 21:14
Spoke to Charlie over the weekend. OK we did a little more than speak LOL says she's been working (arealjobbtw) and trying to stay clean. She looked good and sober but is staying OTR. She may see a few certain SRs I'm sure they know who they are so PM me and if she says it's cool I will pass the info.

First Dude1968
05-14-15, 16:58
Thank you sir for another quality find. The latest UTR is a keeper.

RollOneUp
05-14-15, 17:40
Could use a helping hand.With what: Probation fees / child support / groceries / gas / cigarettes / phone bill / car repairs and or parts / hotel rooms. Dr appts / dentist appts? To what can we commemorate the latest event that requires us to open our wallets and hearts to Samantha. Inquiring minds want to know!

MustangSal
05-14-15, 20:08
Guys,

A little birdie has whispered that the FEDS are watching the little yellow house past the church. Unless you want to come to the you. S Sixth Circuit.

Court, you want to stay away from the Little Yellow House that Connie is at for now. You have been warned.

Bluford.Hello friends and trusted members this is Connie the good Doctor this is to inform everyone that Bluford made a false statement because he is upset because he was put on the reject list for reasons I don't want to discuss and all is well and everything is good and anyone that knows me knows what's up my two incalls are safe as they always were and give me a holler thanks and have a good day Connie.

The Load2
05-14-15, 20:27
Hello friends and trusted members this is Connie the good Doctor this is to inform everyone that Bluford made a false statement because he is upset because he was put on the reject list for reasons I don't want to discuss and all is well and everything is good and anyone that knows me knows what's up my two incalls are safe as they always were and give me a holler thanks and have a good day Connie.I didn't believe it anyway being watched by LEO and being watched by the FEDS are 2 totally different things IMO. I really don't think they would waste their time on a provider unless you're doing something else.

Shooter62
05-14-15, 21:12
What's her name? She looks like one I used to visit a while back but don't recall her name.

Found myself thinking about a little spinner that was active not so long ago. Hope she's doing well.

BigJim865
05-15-15, 05:44
With what: Probation fees / child support / groceries / gas / cigarettes / phone bill / car repairs and or parts / hotel rooms. Dr appts / dentist appts? To what can we commemorate the latest event that requires us to open our wallets and hearts to Samantha. Inquiring minds want to know!To ad to what RollOneUp said. They all need help they wouldn't be out there otherwise. My last encounter with her a few months ago would be the last. I suggest not thinking with your heart and emotion with any of these ladies. I have fallen into that trap before and allowed myself to believe the stories. If she is on the stroll and you choose to pick her up that's your business but beyond that I offer the advice not to do anymore than would be normal.

BigJim.

FreeThinker2
05-15-15, 06:37
Had great time with Ashley!

I saw her before over a year ago, she seemed to be much.

Better then she was back then!

Nice visit!

FT2.

Ryt420
05-16-15, 01:35
Had great time with Ashley!

I saw her before over a year ago, she seemed to be much.

Better then she was back then!

Nice visit!

FT2.Are you referring to spinner Ashley with the pierced nips? I tried texting and emailing her recently but never got a reply.

GaltGuy
05-16-15, 08:32
You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.

MojoXY
05-16-15, 12:39
Found myself thinking about a little spinner that was active not so long ago. Hope she's doing well.I miss that girl too.

The Load2
05-16-15, 19:37
You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.Yes I agree if a provider already knows or finds it on her own cool or if you're trying to get someone to join that's definitely fine too. But when some of these guys go out of their way to show them what's being said to gain favor it doesn't help. IMO its sort of be!+see#a $$ness and I don't mean that towards anyone I'm just saying It's weak.

JaiJef
05-16-15, 19:50
Found myself thinking about a little spinner that was active not so long ago. Hope she's doing well.Miss her too.

Chuck68
05-16-15, 23:15
You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.True. This site helps us share info and stay safe too. I think some guys get so wrapped up and think they'll like them better. Best to stick together.

Skboy
05-17-15, 00:51
You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.I have already send G guy a pm on this, to everyone else who talks about this site to providers. Lap dogs go check yourself to see if you have a pair. Sorry but that is the way I feel about it! It gets old having to go over this again and again! Don't talk about this site to providers.

Bezee2012
05-17-15, 02:24
I have already send G guy a pm on this, to everyone else who talks about this site to providers. Lap dogs go check yourself to see if you have a pair. Sorry but that is the way I feel about it! It gets old having to go over this again and again! Don't talk about this site to providers.The ONE positive would be to get the good providers advertising on this site and off BP or CL. Those other two sites are LEO magnets so I feel better contacting the providers advertising here and getting the reviews. With all the Lexi's and Ashley's and stuff be better to put a face with the name / provider site name. Just my opinion on the that.

As always stay safe.

Bezee.

Ryt420
05-17-15, 13:07
You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.It's interesting how things work in different cities. I used to post all the time on the forums as Joe_Monger, took a long sabbatical from the hobby (relationship) and then moved here to Knoxville. Back in the big city we wanted to get the good providers on to USG, especially the newer utr types. It helped them meet up with safe, established mongers and generally speaking they stayed around longer and didn't get jaded so fast. I can see in a smaller city like Knoxville how this may work against us in this situation. Idk tho, I look at someone like Miss Elaine as a good example of how hooking a girl up with the USG community can have positive results. But why'all have been here a lot longer than I have.

Niceone1
05-17-15, 17:06
Hello crew. I finally got to meet Ashley. Its was a non rush very fun dream. GFE all the way. Thank p hunt 37.

BigLoadForU
05-18-15, 15:32
In case anyone is interested. I am offering free website and photography. I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years and I have a great deal of experience in building and hosting sites. Not looking for any 'favors' in return, just thought it would be a fun side project. Send me a pm if interested.

BallSwinger
05-18-15, 21:03
In case anyone is interested. I am offering free website and photography. I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years and I have a great deal of experience in building and hosting sites. Not looking for any 'favors' in return, just thought it would be a fun side project. Send me a pm if interested.That's super. USASG classifieds. I'm sure Admin will be thrilled.

BS.

KoolAid
05-19-15, 00:48
To ad to what RollOneUp said. They all need help they wouldn't be out there otherwise. My last encounter with her a few months ago would be the last. I suggest not thinking with your heart and emotion with any of these ladies. I have fallen into that trap before and allowed myself to believe the stories. If she is on the stroll and you choose to pick her up that's your business but beyond that I offer the advice not to do anymore than would be normal.

BigJim.Spoke with her and is aware of the bad publicity that has been lingering, explained that she has had bad luck lately and bad judgment in the last few months. Also she said she is pregnant and, That may be some of the reason for the weird behavior but I'm just relaying a message.

That being said she made up for the last time and I can say she was very accommodating, maybe this time was better because I got a room. Lesson learned, its always a better experience when you know no one will show up unexpectedly.

K. A.

ChaosTn
05-19-15, 17:55
I was wondering if the woman found beaten at the north knox "notel" was hobby related? When I saw the news story. My first thought was "hobby related". Second thought was. Is it "paris" again? So, if anyone has heard any unreported info. I would like to hear the scuttlebutt.

Skboy
05-19-15, 19:06
I was wondering if the woman found beaten at the north knox "notel" was hobby related? When I saw the news story. My first thought was "hobby related". Second thought was. Is it "paris" again? So, if anyone has heard any unreported info. I would like to hear the scuttlebutt.Saw a report on the local news that the girl is in her mid thirty so its not Paris.

Bluford
05-19-15, 20:37
Gentlemen,

MustangSal is Connie's part-time pimp, hence the availability of the off Central location when she is with him and his marketing. The little yellow house is at her second pimp's location, depends on who she is with at the time. Pretty easy for anyone to figure out this one out.

Bluford.

Hello friends and trusted members this is Connie the good Doctor this is to inform everyone that Bluford made a false statement because he is upset because he was put on the reject list for reasons I don't want to discuss and all is well and everything is good and anyone that knows me knows what's up my two incalls are safe as they always were and give me a holler thanks and have a good day Connie.

Bluford
05-19-15, 20:50
Yep, keeping a big ole mouth shut about this site is the best policy.

You guys who tell girls about this site or its contents ultimately hurt only yourself. (And, in some instances, the girl.) I will still successfully enjoy the private company of new, young, attractive friends. But violating the rules of Fight Club incentivize me to only share hard intelligence privately with the handful of guys I actually know and trust.

VolBoater
05-19-15, 21:48
Saw a report on the local news that the girl is in her mid thirty so its not Paris.Due to the location, we all think this must be someone we've seen on CL or BP. . . The name was released but I couldn't find a picture connecting it. I hope she recovers and if these thug asses hurt her that they have to pay up.

AndyKnox
05-20-15, 15:31
Hey, anybody know of a good phone for my next throwaway? I prefer one that locks and can be setup without any personal info including payments. Also cheap if possible. I would give up the bells and whistles as well as the locking features for the "safety" of anonymity. Any suggestions?

Member #2668
05-20-15, 22:21
Hey, anybody know of a good phone for my next throwaway? I prefer one that locks and can be setup without any personal info including payments. Also cheap if possible. I would give up the bells and whistles as well as the locking features for the "safety" of anonymity. Any suggestions?I use a TracPhone from Wally World. You can buy the phone and cards for cash, no signing up anything, just pay for the card, enter the card number in the phone and its ready to go.

MustangSal
05-21-15, 06:21
Gentlemen,

MustangSal is Connie's part-time pimp, hence the availability of the off Central location when she is with him and his marketing. The little yellow house is at her second pimp's location, depends on who she is with at the time. Pretty easy for anyone to figure out this one out.

Bluford.Bluford has an ego problem because connie won't see him anymore he states that the feds are watching her but doesn't give any reason why. All you mongers that know connie know that she has never ripped anyone off and is one of the best providers around. Bluford thinks he's Gods gift to women and he's boo hooing cause Connie could see through him. So he's trying to ruin her business. Grow up Bluford.

KnoxVol
05-21-15, 08:33
Bluford has an ego problem because connie won't see him anymore he states that the feds are watching her but doesn't give any reason why. All you mongers that know connie know that she has never ripped anyone off and is one of the best providers around. Bluford thinks he's Gods gift to women and he's boo hooing cause Connie could see through him. So he's trying to ruin her business. Grow up Bluford.I've heard from others that he is full of it.

Geewiz
05-22-15, 21:50
I've heard from others that he is full of it.He is more than full of it. Best advise is not to take advise from him.

Jcgarr1
05-23-15, 11:12
Can someone PM me her new number. I was clearing my inbox and deleted it. Can't get a message through to her. Thanks.

Josh Randall
05-25-15, 07:49
Don't know if everyone saw the news this week. Beware, g-men are placing ads and grabbing mongers in tn. This will go way beyond uncle LEO in the fucking up your life category. Be safe people and use your adult minds.

LoveTheMerch
05-25-15, 14:55
Don't know if everyone saw the news this week. Beware, g-men are placing ads and grabbing mongers in tn. This will go way beyond uncle LEO in the fucking up your life category. Be safe people and use your adult minds.Under what law? The only crime federal authorities can charge you with are federal crimes like cross state-line stuff (trafficking) and racketeering. Both are unlikely IMHO. If the feds do get you for state law violation, then it shouldn't be any different and has to go through the same process. So, this is probably something to ignore without more information. If the feds are helping the locals, then the tactics may be more sophisticated, but the outcomes the same.

LTM.

BadBudda
05-25-15, 16:34
Tell him that I'm interested in getting Charlie Curves new contact information. She's definitely my all time favorite next to Tori and I'm Very interested in getting back together with her if any way possible. Thanks guys.

RollOneUp
05-25-15, 19:52
Don't know if everyone saw the news this week. Beware, g-men are placing ads and grabbing mongers in tn. This will go way beyond uncle LEO in the fucking up your life category. Be safe people and use your adult minds.Here's what is going on.

Earlier this week, Governor Bill Haslam signed legislation giving TBI original jurisdiction over investigations of human trafficking. The state also approved funding for four special agents who will work exclusively to investigate human trafficking cases and train law enforcement to make money prosecuting. Apparently the DUI business has slowed down and the state needs some revenue.

RJHunter
05-26-15, 09:37
Don't know if everyone saw the news this week. Beware, g-men are placing ads and grabbing mongers in tn. This will go way beyond uncle LEO in the fucking up your life category. Be safe people and use your adult minds.Its just another case of the Government surrendering to the religious fanatics in order to get campaign contributions for the own elections. If the general public were asked, I wonder how many people would rather spend what police money is available for Drug Dealer or Burglary or Robbery prevention and enforcement, or even DUI work, rather then for busting hookers or johns? Nearly all of us consider actual Trafficking a serious problem and I would hope any of us would want that stamped out. But they intentionally tie human trafficking to all prostitution because it sounds better when they bust a hooker or john for doing something that is now legal in nearly every Western Country in the world, other than in The USA If we vote out some of these crazy religious fanatics, perhaps they will get the idea that they are supposed to represent all their constituents, not rule them.

Gypsy Monger
05-26-15, 16:40
Don't know if everyone saw the news this week. Beware, g-men are placing ads and grabbing mongers in tn. This will go way beyond uncle LEO in the fucking up your life category. Be safe people and use your adult minds.Its only about the money and how easy it is to get. It's a lot easier to catch a monger with a pocket full of cash and a hard on than a bank robber, child molester or white collar crime. They're lazy. If I go to an orchard, I get the good fruit off the ground or lower limbs, I don't climb to the top of the tree either. I just hope they have my usual luck too, if it's raining ****** I hope they catch a snaggle tooth faggot. Gypsy.

JaiJef
05-28-15, 13:58
Is this the same sam that went by samantha awhile back?

Petite spinner?

I have not read many reviews.

KoolAid
05-28-15, 14:49
Is this the same sam that went by samantha awhile back?

Petite spinner?

I have not read many reviews.Yes, same Samantha. Petite brunette 100 lb sweet disposition. Not a clockwatcher wants to please, works very well if you get a room, right now is very motivated to get some regulars seems all she's been getting are newbies that keep standing her up.

K. A.

EverythingCash
05-28-15, 15:17
I just got intown? Didn't she her post?

EverythingCash
05-28-15, 15:44
I just got in town?

BigLoadForU
05-28-15, 19:15
I just got in town?From what I hear she is retired. Not sure all of the details but apparently she is doing well and out of the game.

KnoxVol
05-28-15, 19:56
Not hotblonde21. A lot better looking than hot blonde. She needs it tonight though.

EverythingCash
05-28-15, 23:36
Not hotblonde21. A lot better looking than hot blonde. She needs it tonight though.I'm mean that her username here.