PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Kevin Jones11
11-26-07, 10:16
Jethro, what was wrong with Imani? I've seen her ads on CL for a while and have been thinking about giving her a try. She looks sexy and her prices seem reasonable.

Thanks!

Kevin

Couple of nights ago I dreamed of contacting this frequent CL poster:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/487252400.html

It's only my second CL attempt in Ktown, but it was better than the first (Imani, ugh! )
Good hunting!

Jethro

KiloRomeo
11-27-07, 09:19
Does anyone know anything about this provider?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/484445976.html

Thanks,

BD

Jethro63
11-28-07, 00:15
Kevin,

I saw her once and think I posted. I thinks she looks good, and she was nice and all, but I paid her fs price and got a lame massage and a HJ. I didn't blow my top at her, but I've checked her ads out over time and she sometimes offers FS and then sometimes offers it selectively. She was also really weird about me touching her (she said her nipples were really sensitive and not to touch them for instance). If I was a 300lb, 60yo with bo I might have understood her reluctance back then. Heck, I've thought about trying her out again when she was offering fs. Guess what I'm getting at is be careful and be specific. If you give it a go, let us know what you think.

Good luck!

Jethro

Jethro, what was wrong with Imani? I've seen her ads on CL for a while and have been thinking about giving her a try. She looks sexy and her prices seem reasonable.

Thanks!

Kevin

Educated
11-28-07, 01:44
Brittany, at least the pictures of her, also advertises on CL and others in Washington somehow I do not think she is real.

Now for Babydoll. She advertises as GFE but the list of rules recently posted makes that seem hard. What about her, if anything, was GFE?

Jethro63
11-29-07, 22:27
Nice personality, but not GFE.

Brittany, at least the pictures of her, also advertises on CL and others in Washington somehow I do not think she is real.

Now for Babydoll. She advertises as GFE but the list of rules recently posted makes that seem hard. What about her, if anything, was GFE?

Muffbuster69
12-02-07, 15:43
A little action around the bp and shoneys on the turnpike cute little blonde needs some christmas money so be on the lookout no schedule or a certain time but was there friday around 9.30 pm and at 11.15 last night $ 30 for bj
and $ 75 gets you everything covered of course but that should be a given
who wants to take a chance these days.No phone number or vehicle descripition just happened to be there and she asked me for a ride friday night and my friend picked her up last night so be on the lookout and good luck.

Chuck Roast
12-02-07, 20:38
picked up nikki friday night about 2 am over by that bj's (ironic isn't it?) gas station on mag. 28 years old, long brown straight hair, about 5'3" 100 lb. really cute face and body about 7 on sw scale. said she went out walking to get away from the craziness at her house for a while. it looked like a duck and quacked like a duck but she may have not been lying and was just a regular girl, since she took a little while to decide if she wanted to get in the car or not. and then said she just wanted to ride around out of the cold for a few minutes to get warm before walking back to her house. she even seemed a little surprised when i brought up sex. i ended up talking her into a bbbj for a quarter and tipped her a nickle for being so good at it and not rushing me. she kept saying i can't believe im doing something like this. very strange transaction.

during the shank of the evening before i found nikki there were sw's galore around olive, b and w. but there was also a cop always sitting darked out in a parking lot within a block of them, so i smelled decoys. two really cute young ones, a bsw and a wsw, tried to open my door at a stop sign saying they need a ride. i almost let them in since i was sure they werent decoys, but number one i didnt invite them first, two they looked so young i was afraid they were ****, and three i never ever let more than one person in the car with me for safetys sake.

Educated
12-03-07, 01:57
Has anyone seen Brooke that discusses giving massages on CL? Not the 44 year old Brooke or the one that wants your credit card for a webcam crap. This one seems very nice on the phone and I was hoping someone on here might have seen her. Large Breasts LOL

Rrguy
12-04-07, 15:29
Hey Chuck, is that Nikki the same one you reported on earlier, the former dancer? I still haven't found her, but then again I am not out cruising at 2AM!

There was a bust over the weekend, according to the New-Senseless, somewhere off Magnolia w/decoys. Hasn't stopped business in the Old City/Greyhound/Regas area. Seems to be several WSW's who must live uptown and walk thru the Old City towards 5th; if you are lucky and so desire, you might be able to find 'them on their way thru. Seen a cute WSW couple of days in a row. Short, blond hair. Think I have seen her before. Flashed her coat at me (but nothing else! ). Today it was a longer-than-waist-length blue coat, toboggan (red, I think). Would've stopped today, but her brother was following her on her travels, and I only help damsels in distress, not their brothers.

Oh, also saw a cute blond on chapman hwy about a week ago, near Krystal. Wasn't sure if she was working, but she was definately looking for a ride and had the appearance of someone you could dream with. Had a passenger, so no chance to find out more.

Chuck Roast
12-05-07, 01:19
Hey Chuck, is that Nikki the same one you reported on earlier, the former dancer? I still haven't found her, but then again I am not out cruising at 2AM!

There was a bust over the weekend, according to the New-Senseless, somewhere off Magnolia w/decoys. Hasn't stopped business in the Old City/Greyhound/Regas area. Seems to be several WSW's who must live uptown and walk thru the Old City towards 5th; if you are lucky and so desire, you might be able to find 'them on their way thru. Seen a cute WSW couple of days in a row. Short, blond hair. Think I have seen her before. Flashed her coat at me (but nothing else! ). Today it was a longer-than-waist-length blue coat, toboggan (red, I think). Would've stopped today, but her brother was following her on her travels, and I only help damsels in distress, not their brothers.

Oh, also saw a cute blond on chapman hwy about a week ago, near Krystal. Wasn't sure if she was working, but she was definately looking for a ride and had the appearance of someone you could dream with. Had a passenger, so no chance to find out more.
Im not usually out at 2 AM cruising either. I was out much earlier when I saw what in hindsight of your sting report were probably decoys. So I went over to Katch One for a couple of hours or so. I didnt feel like going home and beating the bishop so I decided to roll thru hotown one last time on the way home and bingo, first pass. This nikki wasnt the same girl. That girl you remember is Rachel, she was the former stripper. They did resemble, however Nikki was at least a couple of notches below Rachel in face, body, attitude... and performance. Although she was a nice change from the usual pale sickly blonde sw with her dark hair skin and eyes. I dont know if I told you, so you will know if youve found her, Rachel has a medium sized colored tatt on her right titty. And she gave me a phone number to her "boy", pimp I guess, named Beefy, but he never knows where she is.

Chuck Roast
12-05-07, 01:41

Is this the sting? And why in the world did they have it around Knoxville College? Maybe another stroll I didnt know about?

"(WVLT) – Police in North Knoxville have charged eight men with patronizing prostitution after a Friday evening sting.

According to the Knoxville Police Department, the sting was conducted because of citizen complaints, and targeted the area around Beaumont Avenue near Toms Street.

Mid-watch officers from KPD’s western district began the operation around 7:00 PM and concluded at midnight.

Police say the eight people arrested will face enhanced charges due to the stings location in proximity to nearby schools and churches."

Rrguy
12-05-07, 09:41
I believe you are correct about the sting, Chuck. I retract my newspaper sourcing now that you posted that. I remember hearing it in the background on tv over the weekend. The location made no sense to me at the time, although I remember hearing Beaumont but I also thought I heard Magnolia mentioned; I guess I just assumed it was in the usual area, although I do remember the bit about being close to schools. Is that near Knoxville College? I have never heard of there being anything in that area that you would want to drive around to look at or pick up. I always figured, at least when the projects were still in that area, it was too dangerous to be messing around there at night.

Educated
12-06-07, 00:39
Well, after two chances I have to write this. Brooke must be some sort of a flake. She sets things up and does not show up. She sounds sweet on the phone and the pictures look nice; however, if the person does not even show up all you have is unmet expectations. I would definitely stay away.

Chuck Roast
12-06-07, 15:38
I believe you are correct about the sting, Chuck. I retract my newspaper sourcing now that you posted that. I remember hearing it in the background on tv over the weekend. The location made no sense to me at the time, although I remember hearing Beaumont but I also thought I heard Magnolia mentioned; I guess I just assumed it was in the usual area, although I do remember the bit about being close to schools. Is that near Knoxville College? I have never heard of there being anything in that area that you would want to drive around to look at or pick up. I always figured, at least when the projects were still in that area, it was too dangerous to be messing around there at night.
Yeah, Knoxville College, who wouldve thought? Appearantly there are at least 8 guys in 4 hours who knew thats a good place to find sw's. There are a lot of those scary places at night, just gotta keep an unconcealed laying close by.

Educated
12-06-07, 23:43
Brooke was unable to make it for understandable reasons. She made it tonight and you are really missing something kinda wonderful if you do not see her. Not the 44 year old Brooke but the 22 year old one. If you are looking for GFE she will not be your type; however, she is very kind and fun to be around.

Monger Jake
12-08-07, 02:18
so i'm curious to know if a girl i saw tonight was nikki. it was reallly dark but she looked to be about a 9 if not 10 on a sw scale and a 7 on a "regular girl" scale. she looked well taken care of, unlike some of the wsw's that magnolia has to offer, hair well kept, really pretty face, wearing a "fur" coat walking around with some one (most likely her pimp). saw her around fifth and chestnut coming out of an alley. she made a quick motion of waving and blowing me a kiss but due to the amount of traffic in the area at the time, the amount of and obvious concern of le tonight, and some concerned nerves due to last weeks sting, i didn't stop. when i cirlcled around the block to come back and pick her up she was still walking with the guy but our le buddies had come around and were now right behind me. if i see this one again i will definately be stopping for her wether it is nikki or not!

picked up nikki friday night about 2 am over by that bj's (ironic isn't it?) gas station on mag. 28 years old, long brown straight hair, about 5'3" 100 lb. really cute face and body about 7 on sw scale. said she went out walking to get away from the craziness at her house for a while. it looked like a duck and quacked like a duck but she may have not been lying and was just a regular girl, since she took a little while to decide if she wanted to get in the car or not. and then said she just wanted to ride around out of the cold for a few minutes to get warm before walking back to her house. she even seemed a little surprised when i brought up sex. i ended up talking her into a bbbj for a quarter and tipped her a nickle for being so good at it and not rushing me. she kept saying i can't believe im doing something like this. very strange transaction.

during the shank of the evening before i found nikki there were sw's galore around olive, b and w. but there was also a cop always sitting darked out in a parking lot within a block of them, so i smelled decoys. two really cute young ones, a bsw and a wsw, tried to open my door at a stop sign saying they need a ride. i almost let them in since i was sure they werent decoys, but number one i didnt invite them first, two they looked so young i was afraid they were ****, and three i never ever let more than one person in the car with me for safetys sake.

Chuck Roast
12-08-07, 13:06
So I'm curious to know if a girl I saw tonight was Nikki. It was reallly dark but she looked to be about a 9 if not 10 on a SW scale and a 7 on a "regular girl" scale. She looked well taken care of, unlike some of the WSW's that Magnolia has to offer, hair well kept, really pretty face, wearing a "fur" coat walking around with some one (most likely her pimp). Saw her around Fifth and Chestnut coming out of an alley. She made a quick motion of waving and blowing me a kiss but due to the amount of traffic in the area at the time, the amount of and obvious concern of LE tonight, and some concerned nerves due to last weeks sting, I didn't stop. When I cirlcled around the block to come back and pick her up she was still walking with the guy but our LE buddies had come around and were now right behind me. If I see this one again I will DEFINATELY be stopping for her wether it is Nikki or not!Its a possibility it was her. She was standing talking to a couple of pimpy looking guys near an alley and was wearing some sort of winter coat, although I think it was just one of those padded windbreakers with fur around the hood. Also, when she saw me looking, she took off alone and walked down a dark deserted street.

No need to be nervous if you use your head, no pun intended. Make a few trips looking around, noting any LE, marked or unmarked, sitting in parking lots or parked on dark streets. Even any regular cars sitting parked for long periods with a guy or two inside. LE WILL NOT leave a decoy out to fend for herself without LOTS of motorized backup within a few seconds range. Less likely, they may have backup on foot, detectives, uniforms, or fellow decoys, but they will have to be even closer to remain within a few seconds range of providing backup. If you're then still a little nervous, just follow the mongering rules posted around here all over TFF. Especially the ones that say while she is outside the car, never ever talk about anything beyond just offering a poor girl with sore feet a ride somewhere. I think sometimes decoys now get in your car, although it's not very likely, so just make sure you follow another monger rule and dont discuss anything until you've driven a mile or two out of the area before talking sex and/or money (which will also minimize the chances of getting jumped and robbed). And without being followed of course. Its pretty easy to figure out a sting is going on with just a few minutes of observation.

Don't worry about LE reading this. It doesn't matter that we know how it all works. They must follow these procedural rules and there's no way around it. They cannot leave a female undercover unassisted. And they cannot deny your right to be in public. There's no martial law anywhere in America, yet at least, and you can wander anywhere you want to. Just not on private property.

Funny story about the Nikki experience. I did all the cautionary things I just mentioned, and found a nice spot for a good knob slobbing. While she was blowing me, I noticed up on top of a hill about 100 yards away 3 or 4 cars were sitting with their headlights on pointing into thin air, but I didnt think much of it. So when I left, pipes freshly clean and some wet wipes for milady, I passed by there and it was SIX LE cars at a convenience store, stamding there drinking coffee and yucking it up! Within plain sight of a MAJOR crime taking place... a guy getting a BBBJTC in the middle of the night. To quote the Foo Fighters... It's times like these, when you feel like you're living life to its fullest.

Rrguy
12-12-07, 10:21
Anyone see the article in today's News Senseless about the monger who picked up a girl, took her back to her room at a motel, and had his car taken at knifepoint by her boyfriend/pimp/significant other? Seems he does not want to press charges now for the car theft - probably already in enough trouble with his name getting into the paper!

Remember the rules, which can be found in the forum - one of them is never go to her place, or something to that effect, cause you never know what kind of situation you will end up in!

Gabby
12-12-07, 12:40
I was driving through Knoxville last week and took a drive up Clinton Higway. It was a very Sunny. All in all a great day.

Monger Jake
12-13-07, 01:46
Fellows beware. I recently had an experience where I picked up a WSW who was walking with her boyfriend/pimp/significant other. She got in the car and suggested going to her place, I NEVER allow that to happen so I politely told here that we could go to a spot of my chosing or I would drop her back off. She complied and we took the five or so minute drive to my location. Right as we arrived here cell phone rang, I'm assuming it was that guy, and she said something like "well we ended up going somewhere else". My guess is this guy was wondering where the hell the guy he was about to rob, me, was. The girl ended up getting into my wallet, which was hidden and never pulled out in front of her, and taking my money. However, she did such a fantastic job and I wanted to show my appreciation so I grabbed my wallet to get her a tip only to find it empty. I managed to recover all of my money, including what I had paid her for her work and left here to walk back to wherever she chose. Now I ask, what would have happened if I went back to her place?

Anyone see the article in today's News Senseless about the monger who picked up a girl, took her back to her room at a motel, and had his car taken at knifepoint by her boyfriend/pimp/significant other? Seems he does not want to press charges now for the car theft - probably already in enough trouble with his name getting into the paper!

Remember the rules, which can be found in the forum - one of them is never go to her place, or something to that effect, cause you never know what kind of situation you will end up in!

Chuck Roast
12-13-07, 14:12
I was driving through Knoxville last week and took a drive up Clinton Higway. It was a very Sunny. All in all a great day.
Thank you mr. weather channel.

Chuck Roast
12-13-07, 14:25

Did you notice where he picked her up? Corner of Oldham and Elm. Right in the same area around Knoxville College where LE had their little party a couple weeks ago. Must be an active stroll, may be worth checking out.

Monger Jake
12-13-07, 17:11
Since the post about the LE party in that area I've taken a couple of strolls out that way. No luck until last night. It was on W. Baxter at a little corner store I saw a WSW about 20 years old and a solid 8 on a SW scale flag me down. I never stop wihtout having seen what is in the area first (you never know if LE is sitting blacked out watching you). I made my pass around and once I felt safe I returned to pick her up. About a minte too late. While driving up the street there was one vehicle in front of me and it ended up beign a member of LE. When he saw this gal he stopped and got out to give her a hard time. Damn LE! However, there was PLENTY of action going on last night. Saw four WSW near Regas, one by the bus station, and about six near Olive on the North side of Magnolia. All in about a thirty minute period around 2:00.

Did you notice where he picked her up? Corner of Oldham and Elm. Right in the same area around Knoxville College where LE had their little party a couple weeks ago. Must be an active stroll, may be worth checking out.

Muffbuster69
12-13-07, 19:29
Chuck i have made that stroll a few times it is hit or miss but when you do hit it is well worth the trip not your standard magnolia ave girls have picked up 3 in that area and younger and prettier but i am sure it will slow down now that everyone knows and le did a bust but it was fun while it lasted.

Rrguy
12-14-07, 13:51
More on the guy who had his car stolen in today's local section of the Sentinel. He was called by the Lord to pick the girl up - it was not "carnal" at all! It's worth a read, if for nothing else than what not to do

Joe2364
12-15-07, 08:11
Do you have to talk in code in here? Can't you just say I picked up a hooker on Magnolia last night and paid her $50 and fucked her brains out behind the bus stop?

Chuck Roast
12-15-07, 12:02
More on the guy who had his car stolen in today's local section of the Sentinel. He was called by the Lord to pick the girl up - it was not "carnal" at all! It's worth a read, if for nothing else than what not to doThe guy said he went out to buy toilet paper. "Officer, I swear I wasn't out trolling, I just wanted to wipe my ass, it was really itchy down there. Then I saw that sw and something inside me just wanted to make her scream "Oh God!" over and over, you know, for religious purposes." Since he refused to press charges, she will be free to walk the streets, so if any of you guys pick her up, be sure to take her to YOUR spot.

Jethro63
12-17-07, 02:23
What's up with this agency that now frequently posts on CL? Anyone gave them a try or would ya'll like me to give it a go and report? The gals look to good to be true which usually means they are.

Thanks,

Jethro

Jethrow1
12-17-07, 08:04
Joe

The code talk makes it sound as if we got more for less. However we all dream of more for less.
You should have heard someone here describe some joint saying it sounded like the guys place that sang Georgia on my mind or something like that.

The code wont keep any of this from being used in court if they ever chose to pursue it.

And you are right it just confuses things. Down in Orlando we talk about (OBT) Orange Blossom Trail, the Italian place and Switzerland, the tourist have a hard time figuring those out.

Good hunting out there.

Rrguy
12-17-07, 17:09
Anyone have any info on this lady, or on special risks in Blount County?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/512250441.html

Looks good, might have to TOFTT.

Knoxsoulsearch
12-18-07, 21:04
Couple of things as this is my first post. Spoke with the CL girl off of Alcoa today. Sounds promising. Maybe. Feedback?

Also, checked out Baxter tonight on an early run. Didn't see much but there was an older lady (dark hair) in her truck at the gas station. Gave me her digits and mentiond having a a place. Might check that out later.

Joe2364
12-19-07, 07:54
I go to Magnolia quite a bit just to see the action. For the thrill I guess. Was down there Sunday night. Quite a bit of action going on. The craziest thing I ever had happen to me though happened a couple weeks ago when this crazy gal came up beside me in a truck and about hit me trying to get my attention!

I had never had a SW chase me down in her own truck!

Joe2364
12-19-07, 07:56
Jethrow or to whoever would like to respond,

Surely the cops couldn't bust somebody by just reading this stuff on here. I mean, don't the cops pretty much have to catch you in the act in real life just to get a conviction?

Just curious.

Monger Jake
12-19-07, 15:13
So I was out trolling around last night around midnight. Saw a few wsw on Olive near Magnolia. I did my usual drive around the block to see what else was going on and I noticed two cars each with one guy in them on Fifth street and Spruce. I was heading west on Spruce and saw a wsw, about a 7 on the sw scale, but had some traffic behind me. I circled around the block and came back east on Spruce. I pulled over and this girl approached the driver side of my vehicle which made me really suspicious. She walked up and asked me to roll down my window and then said ".2 for one or .4 for half and half." I ignored her comments and drove away for the night.

Now it is my understanding that during a bust a few things are taking place. The girls typically will not get into the vehicle with you. There will be plenty of LE in the area. The LE will be mobile and nearby. Finally and most importantly, to bust a John an agreement must be made between the guy and the gal for a service and a set price. Anybody know if this is all correct? Regardless, I didn't feel one little bit comfortable with this gal. Blonde hair to about the middle of her back, and a slightly thick body with a nice shapely ass (not your typical Magnolia skinny, older, unattractive girl).

Safe hunting!

Jethrow1
12-19-07, 15:55
It was done in Tampa some years back, they dug long, hard and deep. Made lots of trouble for many guys and gals. It can make a judge or jury look differently at you. Thus some people say I dreamed and use the code.

I would not be overly concerned.

Chuck Roast
12-19-07, 16:09
Jethrow or to whoever would like to respond,

Surely the cops couldn't bust somebody by just reading this stuff on here. I mean, don't the cops pretty much have to catch you in the act in real life just to get a conviction?

Just curious.
The website is based outside of the US so it makes it very very complicated to be admissable in court. According to the posting rules, the reason for using code and not giving out names or addresses, is to not give away info that could be used by LE to raid a fixed location, ie AMP or cathouse. Like LE can't break the code? Stories from the street are just fictional accounts and not a fixed location, so its safer to be more lax with the code talk etc. As far as getting arrested for reading something, only in underdeveloped or oppressed countries.

Joe2364
12-20-07, 12:29
Does anyone have any general knowledge about the percentage of strippers that are also providers? When I go to strip clubs, I'm often interested in continuing somewhere else, but I am never sure what my chances are of getting some attention away from the strip club property.

I've been to strip clubs many many times. Sometimes, the girls seems like they would jump at the chance for extra services. Sometimes not. There was a strip club east of Knox I once went to where the girls were giving BJ's in the parking lot!

Anyway, any comments would be appreciated.

Joe

Chuck Roast
12-20-07, 22:42
Does anyone have any general knowledge about the percentage of strippers that are also providers? When I go to strip clubs, I'm often interested in continuing somewhere else, but I am never sure what my chances are of getting some attention away from the strip club property.

I've been to strip clubs many many times. Sometimes, the girls seems like they would jump at the chance for extra services. Sometimes not. There was a strip club east of Knox I once went to where the girls were giving BJ's in the parking lot!

JoeZero percent. Our strippers in Knoxville dont provide any extras, that would be illegal and the law would shut them down. Your percentage of informative posts 0% and very unusual questions 100%. I smell authorities.

IH8HJsAz
12-21-07, 23:00
I go to Magnolia quite a bit just to see the action. For the thrill I guess. Was down there Sunday night. Quite a bit of action going on. The craziest thing I ever had happen to me though happened a couple weeks ago when this crazy gal came up beside me in a truck and about hit me trying to get my attention!

I had never had a SW chase me down in her own truck!
Actually when I lived in your neck of the woods, there used to be alot of them working from cars. I used to meet some of the dream providers in this manner running Central but, reading this board it seems Know has died. I feel your pain.

Monger Jake
12-22-07, 00:23
Muffbuster69,

Two things. First of all, you are definately right. It is hit and miss and is worth it. I had some good luck last night even though it was raining when I was out. I picked up one and saw two others that were actually really actractive. I thought I smelled LE when I saw them but when I went around the block all seemed quiet. I stopped for one of them and she jumped in. Great service, BBBJTC for. 2 but I felt she deserved a tip so I threw in an extra. 1.

The second thing I wanted to say is it is not over!

Happy hunting!

Chuck i have made that stroll a few times it is hit or miss but when you do hit it is well worth the trip not your standard magnolia ave girls have picked up 3 in that area and younger and prettier but i am sure it will slow down now that everyone knows and le did a bust but it was fun while it lasted.

Muffbuster69
12-23-07, 01:11
Just came back through knoxville tonight there was a few out in the usual spots but nothing special except one little cute black girl but she got picked up before i could turn a round this one was in front of sanford and son bail bondsmen building on magnolia ave she was a nice one so to the guy in the dodge truck i hope she was as good as she looked best one i have seen over there in a long time.

Rrguy
12-28-07, 21:59
Looking for a last-minute present for myself last weekend, so I went by AMP on Chapman. Thouh early, it looked really busy, so I tried something else. I called Babydoll off of CL. I had read the earelier review here, but thought to try my luck anway. There's always a BBW posting with her, same phone; this is who answered. Told me to call in a half hour, as Babydoll was busy getting cleaned up. Headed west on her advice and called back about a half-hour later. Found a hotel and headed in to have a dream. Despite ads touting "GFE", I dreamt of an immediate listing of rules: 1, no kissing; 2, no DATY; 3, no anal; 4, everything wrapped. Already in bed and dreaming, I continued, and learned rule 5: don't touch nipples. Feeling awfully rule-bound, my dream ended rather quickly, way short of an hour. My dream partner was cute in a country-spinner way, but too many rules and definately not GFE. Dream cost me $1. 0, was not worth a tip. Would I try again? Don't know. Maybe if I wasn't interested in much but a cheap quickie. I don't think familiarity will lead to a relaxation of the rules, but if so, that would be the only reason to try again. Loosen her up, she might be fun.

Oh, and I met the BBW girl she advertises/rooms with. I know we had the BBW discussion earlier, and some BBW ladies are cute, but on my opinion, this one is not someone I would want to try. YMMV

Explorer2
12-28-07, 22:27
Does anyone have a report on EvaEscort?

http://www.escorts.com/guestsearch.asp?p=5

Rrguy
12-31-07, 10:15
No report from personal experience; there are a couple of reviews on one of the other sites, none very recent, however. I have talked to her on the phone on a couple of occasions, and have even had two meetings scheduled when I could plausibly be in her area (she's in Harriman, not actually Knoxville), but both times she canceled on me for what seemed like valid reasons. Valid or not, at least I didn't get all the way to Harriman before she canceled, so I would still be interested in more recent info if you were to try her.

Chuck Roast
01-02-08, 17:47
Does anyone have a report on EvaEscort?

http://www.escorts.com/guestsearch.asp?p=5

Talking about Eva Kenieval? Heres a review...

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=100746

Knoxsoulsearch
01-03-08, 10:17
I posted this question in the Escort Review section but haven't heard anything. Makes me believe there is likely no recent feedback on Brittany from CL. Thought I'd try here. I know I'm new but please see my posts.

Rrguy
01-04-08, 10:23
To the best of my knowledge, I have never seen a review on CL Brittney/Brittany (however it's spelled). As for EvaEscort, she is compeltely different from Eva Knevil.
EvaEscort is a little older, mostly incalls in the Roane County area; good reviews on escorts.com and erotic review; Eva Knevil is young, Knoxville incall, good reviews everywhere (escorts.com, erotic review, TBD) - I think she has even been reviewed here.

As I said below, I have never seen Harriman Eve, although I have tried on a couple of occasions. Each time, she canceled in such a way as to not offend and keep me interested. I would still like to meet her sometime soon.

Knoxville Eva and I had a couple scheduling snafus (one attributable to each of us), a couple of nice meetings, then another snafu that was my fault; apparently I will no longer have the opportunity to meet her because of this. Despite this, I would recommend dreaming about her.

Dr Holiday
01-06-08, 11:02
Reviews on escorts.com and TER.

Dr Holiday
01-06-08, 11:05
You are doing something wrong..strip club action so bad can get just about any of them to "private Party"..Won't do anything around the clubs and you have to be very indirect.

Joe

Chuck Roast
01-06-08, 12:30
You are doing something wrong..strip club action so bad can get just about any of them to "private Party"..Won't do anything around the clubs and you have to be very indirect.Yep, BJ's in the parking lot probably has at least something to do with why ME East got bulldozed.

Dr Holiday
01-06-08, 15:29
Yep, BJ's in the parking lot probably has at least something to do with why ME East got bulldozed.Was told that ME West got purchased by the some group that owns emerald club..Bar business gone to heck and gone (why its so easy to play with the strippers these days) so I doubt they wanted to refurbish that hunk of junk..Plus, law suit continues with the local puritans/politicos trying to close the clubs..not a good time to spend money on a new one on even put a few cents into an old one like ME

the strippers ain't cheap compared to the SW's that are usually discussed here but definitely will play..had some ones that I have been after for years but will play now.

Muffbuster69
01-07-08, 20:09
Lots of action around harrison and martin luther blvd,with all the construction workers in that area spotted 4 there friday around 9.30 am and saw 3 more there today around 10.00 am 2 blk sw and one cute little blonde that one of the workers picked up in his truck then saw her again at 3.30 pm and she looked pretty good about a 7 on the sw scale and the 2 blk ones were there and flashing their boobs at the workers.

Educated
01-11-08, 09:57
Has anyone had the occassion to use their sevices?

comdotter
01-11-08, 18:05
I have had experience with one of their girls last week (Carmen)

I found the arraingements easily made and the girl very pleasant.

Any phone conversations were very pleaseant and helpful and I will use again.

They appear to have "high-end" & "budget" girls.

International Player
01-12-08, 01:04
Was driving on the I-40 and saw the billboard for the Interstate Spa. What a mistake. Only the mamason was there. 80 for an hour. TS was okay, massage sucked. She was in her 40's, and motioned that for a tip would get 1/2 & 1/2. Put down. 40 and she wanted more. Put down another. 20 and only got a HJ. This isn really a bad place.

Slick Dick
01-12-08, 10:20
$1.4 for a handshake? Sound like a really bad place to me.

Chuck Roast
01-12-08, 12:37
$1.4 for a handshake? Sound like a really bad place to me.
I would stay home and whack off, or spend $1.40 on 7 bbbj's on the street.

Chuck Roast
01-14-08, 04:16
http://www.crackwhoreconfessions.com/tour/index.htm

Dr Holiday
01-17-08, 12:27
Its been reported that the pics for these girls don't match anything they look like. Many obviously picked off web. This true.

Is it Carmen's pic on site and CL?

Billy125
01-18-08, 10:51
$1.4 for a handshake? Sound like a really bad place to me.Noone should ever pay that much for hj. Either this person is law enforcement trying to blend in, or they are pretty new and dont know the ins and outs of negotiation.

comdotter
01-19-08, 13:41
Its been reported that the pics for these girls don't match anything they look like. Many obviously picked off web. This true.

Is it Carmen's pic on site and CL?The pic did appear different that the actual package, slightly.

Carmen's hair was not blonde, but the body was just as "ahhhsome" as the pic.

I did question before setting up as to accuracy of pic and was reassured that it was her. I saw no major difference in pic vs girl & she was unusually sweet (ymmv).

I will try again with another treat and let you know as to accuracy (hopefully tonight)

Dr Holiday
01-19-08, 18:30
Useful info.

I owe you one!

Mundane
01-20-08, 08:30
What's the general opinion here about all the new CL posters? I saw the review on Carmen and a few others, but I'm wondering "why the sudden explosion of posters?" Is the Knox area suddenly a Hotbed of activity, or are there some LE traps mixed in?

Dr Holiday
01-21-08, 08:19
What's the general opinion here about all the new CL posters? I saw the review on Carmen and a few others, but I'm wondering "why the sudden explosion of posters?" Is the Knox area suddenly a Hotbed of activity, or are there some LE traps mixed in?These girls all belong to Ahhsome Treasures escort service. Look it up if you don't believe. Pimpboy that runs the service is trying to get their price up by making them look independent. Trying to make the service a more elite deal than your average yellow pages agency (can't fault him for that).

Supposed to have some expensive high end girls but their pics look fake. Nobody I know has seen them. Read the reviews on AH girls. They generally claim the chick that shows up lot scruffier than advertised and bad performance.comdotters is the first positive comments I have seen.

Agency got a rep for bait and switch. That was the basis of my question for Comdotter if the girl that showed up was the same as the pic. Shes one of the agency girls too.

The agency been outed on TBD for using pics pulled off the internet. When called on it. They just replaced one internet pic with another. LOL.

Relatively recently LE has been in CL. Not sure if they are back or not.

Slick Dick
01-22-08, 02:50
Went a couple of weeks ago to The Emerald Club. I think that was the name of it - on Clinton Hwy.

Ten buck cover. I was there an hour or so and not even the first girl came over to say hello or ask for a dance. Weird. I heard dances are $40, too. I think the owners mistake this club for being in New York City.

Two thumbs down.

Dr Holiday
01-27-08, 13:53
Warning! Warning, to those of you that like the danger of the East Side girls. LE got 4 girls the Friday night and nailed one customer. Rumor mills says that got about the same on Sat.

Place safe

RunMemphis
02-14-08, 01:09
Ok, a little help from the ladies and gentlemen. Please? I am visiting UT'ville on a Friday night coming up and am very interested in the scene. Memphis guy here going East! (LOL) Please pm me with details of fun places, adventures that I might want to get involved with, etc. I did my research and still uncertain.

Thanks in advance.

Rrguy
02-15-08, 10:11
Runmemphis. You have set us Knoxville folks a tough task.

"Details of fun places". I really can't think of many fun places. None of the strip clubs here are anything like you used to have in Memphis; I think Dr Holiday posted somewhere in one of the Knoxville forums about the likelihood of takeout at the clubs, but I personally have never had any luck with that. Since Michael's close, I don't know where the UTR's, off-duty strippers, etc. Hang out. And, despite my best efforts on CL, MetroPulse ads, and other ideas, I have never had much luck trolling near campus for hot college girls needing rent money. The local strolls, such as they are, also pale in comparison to Memphis, at least as described on the Memphis boards.

"Adventures I might want to get involved with". Another tough one. You can read the forum and try checking out the strolls, or hit some of the campus bars and look for the mythical desperate college girl. But lately the stroll has been real slow. I work near downtown, so a couple of days a week I run the Old City/5th Avenue area. Only thing I have seen in the last week was a girl near Regas who would strip paint off a fence.

Someone else might chime in with more info on where to find the UTR girls or takeout dancers; my best advice would be to find one of the well-reviewed locals on TBD or escorts.com and make an appointment. There's lots of good independents in this town, just depends on what type you like and your budget. I have yet to see much good off of CL, although a couple of he CL girls have now gotten websites in an effort to get away from the CL drama, I suppose. Christina and Raine are the 2 that come to mind in that category. There has also been a lot of questions about Brittney (spelling? ), another CL girl, with lots of police accusations flying around. But I don't know anything one way or another about her.

That should give you something to start with. We're not as blessed (or cursed) as Memphis, but I hope you can find someone to amuse yourself with.

Mongerbot
02-15-08, 18:34
I am in town again for the weekend and thought I would checkout some local fair. Damn, from the looks of things its slim pickens!

Christina's web site has a couple of reviews, but then again, would she keep any bad ones.

The price looks better than any amp around here.

I stopped by the Interstate and got a heleva shock, old mamasan opens the inner door and as I look to the right I see the massage alone went up to .8 had to leave.

Bot

Mundane
02-19-08, 16:59
Has anyone seen either Mickey or Poundcake? They both use the same number in their ad, so I called and Poundcake answered. She said they are room-mates.

Any Info? PM if you want.

Rrguy
02-20-08, 09:33
Poundcake used to be roommate with Babydoll, a pretty consistent CL poster for awhile. I saw Babydoll around Christmas (see report #292), and while cute enough, she did not live up to her GFE billing. When I called, Poundcake answered the phone the first time, and was at the room when I arrived at the incall. She is a big girl, with a stud in her lower lip (I think you can see it in some of the photos). I've done big girls, but Poundcake did, and does, nothing for me. Haven't tried Mickey, but I can vouch for Poundcake being roommates with other better-looking ladies. Isn't there some saying about big girls always have good-looking friends? Of course, that doesn't say anything about performance. Hell, for all I know, Poundcake could be a better time than Babydoll or Mickey. If it were me, I would try Mickey first.

Ak Luver
02-24-08, 19:11
Hey Brothers,

I was driving back from Nashville a few nights ago and decided to see if any new talent at Interstate. decided to go for only the 1/2 hour this tme. Was glad to see they do have a new lady. Late 30s early 40s hard to tell. Kimberly spoke decent english and was somewhat chatty. 6- 7 on AMP scale. Gave average msg when done took some real convincing to finish the job but gave decent hj for .3 I didn't see any other ladies while there so will probably give it another month or more for more fresh faces to come through.

Kevin Jones11
02-25-08, 01:28
Anyone been to the sauna on Clinton Hwy lately? I am feeling the itch for another visit and wondered how the girls are there these days. I've been three times now and it's been a different one every time. Two were good, the third not so hot.

Be safe all

Kevin

Ronnyboy
02-25-08, 17:33
I will be traveling through Knoxville in a few weeks on my way to NC, and was hoping to find a good AMP service as a pit stop. Would appreciate any info, and I can return the knowledge if you plan on visiting the Cincy/Lawrenceburg area.

Thanks,

Ronnyboy.

Ak Luver
02-25-08, 23:52
Went there a couple of times in last two months. Mostly because I really did need a massage and remembered one gal gave good deep tissue. 1st time, about two weeks ago she gave me another good, hard rub down after typical ts and sauna. Lots a good chat while talking. After flip and my assurance "no trouble" had good fs for 1. 2. Sorry forgot to get her name. Last visit was last week hoping for same but a different gal came in. Her name is Ooee (I'm not kidding that's what she said). Slender with ok body and kind of rough face. Once again typical ts and sauna. Ok massage but not as good as other gal. After flip when time up she left me with soldier at attention. No amount of bargaining could change her mind. Left wanting.

John in Tampa
02-26-08, 15:17
Is there an AMP anywhere near the Knoxville airport? I am overnighting right at the airport and transportation is a bit tricky, but if it is close, I'll figure something out.

Any advice would be very welcome...

JT

Muffbuster69
03-01-08, 08:42
Went by there last night and still poor quality looks like when they get to old to work anywhere else they send them to harriman.A waste of time unless you like them old and chubby.

Mac Jones
03-01-08, 11:51
Fell asleep and dreamed that I cruised near old town and over by the zoo area a couple times recently. Mostly haggard looking gals, but there was this one.

Saw her last week...looks italian with huge silicone enhancements, about mid 30's I'd say, thin with good skin. Dresses in flashy clothes. By the time I turned around...she was gone.

Saw her again this week...she went to a convenience store and so did I.
I waited after buying a coke and she came right up to the car and asked for a ride. I obliged. Quick proof that no cops were in the car, and she got right to the point. Just parked for a quick bbbj, and she gave an inspired performance. Sucked on the twins, verbally into it, and didn't make any mess at all. She has a nice little body that I look forward to exploring more. I'm going to try to meet her again on another trip for a more thorough experience.

Says she has regulars and I believe her. Says this isn't how she makes her money usually...but I don't believe that.

I think she gave me her name as Renee', but she also goes by Shannon which she claims is her real name.

If I can get pics I'll share and if the numbers work next time I'll hang onto them.

In other news...there was a heavy young (20 ish) gal near old town last week with a wild curly black wig on. I parked where I could watch her awhile...for some reason the monger radar was on high alert. Sure enough, every time she moved down the street, the same unmarked Taurus with uniformed LE would circle the block around her. I watched this for about 45 minutes and decided the block was too hot to hunt.

Be careful out there, mongers.

Chuck Roast
03-01-08, 13:19
Hey how much did she set you back? And that darn LE is hilariously inept. Its not hard at all to spot their operations. Theres no way any of us should get caught if we just look around and use our big heads. As for the AMP's... much harder to spot a sting.

Fell asleep and dreamed that I cruised near old town and over by the zoo area a couple times recently. Mostly haggard looking gals, but there was this one.

Saw her last week...looks italian with huge silicone enhancements, about mid 30's I'd say, thin with good skin. Dresses in flashy clothes. By the time I turned around...she was gone.

Saw her again this week...she went to a convenience store and so did I.
I waited after buying a coke and she came right up to the car and asked for a ride. I obliged. Quick proof that no cops were in the car, and she got right to the point. Just parked for a quick bbbj, and she gave an inspired performance. Sucked on the twins, verbally into it, and didn't make any mess at all. She has a nice little body that I look forward to exploring more. I'm going to try to meet her again on another trip for a more thorough experience.

Says she has regulars and I believe her. Says this isn't how she makes her money usually...but I don't believe that.

I think she gave me her name as Renee', but she also goes by Shannon which she claims is her real name.

If I can get pics I'll share and if the numbers work next time I'll hang onto them.

In other news...there was a heavy young (20 ish) gal near old town last week with a wild curly black wig on. I parked where I could watch her awhile...for some reason the monger radar was on high alert. Sure enough, every time she moved down the street, the same unmarked Taurus with uniformed LE would circle the block around her. I watched this for about 45 minutes and decided the block was too hot to hunt.

Be careful out there, mongers.

Knoxsoulsearch
03-06-08, 14:19
I was out dreaming last week and dreamt I found this young (26) inexperienced girl on Baxter. She was cute and had a very nice body, small breasts. We had a good time together.

I am free tonight and may dream about heading out again. Maybe she will be around.

If any of you have other recommendations let me know. PM if you want.

LeveeWalker
03-06-08, 20:52
I was in K town 2 weeks ago for the fun show and saw a cutie walking on the main drag in front of Chilhowee. She gave me the eye but I don't mess with SWs. I learned my lesson about 16 yrs ago. Now I only monger with safe bets, but I still look and observe LOL.

Harry Bush
03-10-08, 10:46
Is there any action around the Sheraton downtown?

If not, how about the Mouse strip club, is that a place to see?

Rrguy
03-10-08, 16:16
Action around Sheraton? I doubt it . . . probably not much at all downtown right now - it's been slim pickins in the usual downtown areas, and then there's this . . . .
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/mar/10/state-briefs/
about a weekend sting operation.

Be careful out there.

Muffbuster69
03-10-08, 22:32
Just read in the knox paper about sting this past weekend say's they busted 13 ladies around magnolia,central,and fifth, so be careful they are watching these streets ..

Ak Luver
03-14-08, 11:57
Hey my Brothers,

I was driving back from FL a couple of weeks ago and saw a billboard on 75 for a place called Q. It was down near Etowah. I didn't have time to stop but will be heading that way again in a few weeks and thought of checking it out. I'm curious if anyone has experienced this establishment. With the lac of quality at the AMP in Knoxville lately it might be nice to have another option every now and then. Even if it is a bit of a drive. I'll also inquire on Chatts board.

Iceman4
03-15-08, 12:34
I dreamed I was in the area one night and rolled up on a WSW(Lady#1). I circled the block to check out the scene. Circled back to pick her up, did the leo check and off we went to some local spot she uses. I dreamed of a CBJ and CFS in the back seat for .2. I was uncomfortable so she decided to take me to her room. Once arriving in her room we started with the same CBJ and then on to CFS. While I was pounding away someone knocked on the door., I told her not to answer it, but do they ever listen.

Well I'm glad she did. It was her female friend (lady#2) who was looking for a fix. They discuss something and then decide that lady #2 should join us. Lady #1 asked if it was ok for Lady # 2 to DATY her, I said sure. So they get into it right there in the door. I told them to come on over to the bed. Lady #2 took off all her clothes and her ass was just the right. I watched as lady#2 did her thing, then I decided to slide behind lady#2 to see if she was going to let me do my thing. Well I must say that Lady#2 was very warm and wet. As she was daty lady#1 I was pounding away @ lady #2. This was the best dream ever.
Lady#2 really knew how to throw that thing back, as she laid on her stomach she would raise up as I was going in. she wanted me deep in those walls, finally I had to release I couldnt hold it anymore.
I gave lady#2 .2 for her great service and put my clothes on. Lady#1 was getting dressed and ready to hit the street for her next customer. After lady#1 left, lady #2 said she was up for another if I had time. I had plenty of time.
We started with another CBJ and then on to CFS, this time she said she was going to focus on me and make me blow my load all over her. I took the challenge and proceeded to " BEAT THE BRAKES OFF HER". She expoleds all over the bed (Squirts).
When all said and done I gave her .1 and told her to have a nice night. she told me not to go, but this time I had to or i would have never left.
BEST DREAM ever for me!

FYI; lady#1 is sitting on the bed with her clothes on and Lady#2 is the naked and on the phone. I forgot the names but some of you local guys may know them. Happy trails

Comcast1
03-15-08, 13:07
I dreamed I was in the area one night and rolled up on a WSW(Lady#1). I circled the block to check out the scene. Circled back to pick her up, did the leo check and off we went to some local spot she uses. I dreamed of a CBJ and CFS in the back seat for .2. I was uncomfortable so she decided to take me to her room. Once arriving in her room we started with the same CBJ and then on to CFS. While I was pounding away someone knocked on the door., I told her not to answer it, but do they ever listen.

Well I'm glad she did. It was her female friend (lady#2) who was looking for a fix. They discuss something and then decide that lady #2 should join us. Lady #1 asked if it was ok for Lady # 2 to DATY her, I said sure. So they get into it right there in the door. I told them to come on over to the bed. Lady #2 took off all her clothes and her ass was just the right. I watched as lady#2 did her thing, then I decided to slide behind lady#2 to see if she was going to let me do my thing. Well I must say that Lady#2 was very warm and wet. As she was daty lady#1 I was pounding away @ lady #2. This was the best dream ever.

Lady#2 really knew how to throw that thing back, as she laid on her stomach she would raise up as I was going in. she wanted me deep in those walls, finally I had to release I couldnt hold it anymore.

I gave lady#2 .2 for her great service and put my clothes on. Lady#1 was getting dressed and ready to hit the street for her next customer. After lady#1 left, lady #2 said she was up for another if I had time. I had plenty of time.

We started with another CBJ and then on to CFS, this time she said she was going to focus on me and make me blow my load all over her. I took the challenge and proceeded to " BEAT THE BRAKES OFF HER". She expoleds all over the bed (Squirts).
When all said and done I gave her .1 and told her to have a nice night. she told me not to go, but this time I had to or i would have never left.

BEST DREAM ever for me!

FYI; lady#1 is sitting on the bed with her clothes on and Lady#2 is the naked and on the phone. I forgot the names but some of you local guys may know them. Happy trailsExcellent! Reading your report made me hard! Damn what a site.

Midwest10
03-15-08, 14:16
BEST DREAM ever for me!

FYI; lady#1 is sitting on the bed with her clothes on and Lady#2 is the naked and on the phone. I forgot the names but some of you local guys may know them. Happy trails

What an awesome dream - great post!

Loadedjd
03-16-08, 02:21
Gentlemen,

Maybe I shouldn't speak about "out-of-town" dreams, but I just returned from my spring training trip to the Sunshine state and I had a couple of incredible dreams to share.

I began my CL and agency search immediately after the flight touched down last Saturday, but was having some scheduling conflicts and couldn't set anything up until Sunday night. Around midnight, I dreamed of a hot, slender, tasty brunette giving me a much needed oily rubdown then a quality CBJ for starters. This dream then finished me off with CFS and I was completely satisfied...she was a great value, too...normally 4.0, but on this slow night she was working through an agency for 2.5. Once this dream was completed, I only had a few hours to sleep before my 10 AM appt. This 21 yr old morning dream offered BBBJ and CFS for 2.0 which was gladly accepted and just what the doctor ordered.

All in all a very successful vacation to the West coast of FL.

Perhaps not a stellar set of dreams, but not bad for this rook to mongering!!

http://www.claudialove.com/ (Dream #1)

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/585800758.html (Dream #2)

Kevin Jones11
03-18-08, 01:32
First off, gotta say that I love to see all the action going on around here. Happy to see everyone is having good luck these days. Minus the recent LE busts on Magnolia, that is.

Had another trip to SS recently. My 4th or 5th time there and had a different girl everytime. This one had nice bod but face was a bit frightening. Oddly the price for massage & TS was only half a benjamin, ten cheaper than usual. Those services were decent but not stellar. After the flip I went for my usual HJ which was above average. Cost was the usual. I'd give the overall experience a 7 out of 10.

I still haven't had any luck in getting the ladies there out of their clothes. Any suggestions? The whole experience would be much better if they were at least topless.

Be safe.

K

Muffbuster69
03-18-08, 22:36
Was working in knoxville today and saw 7 street walkers they were moving from south castle , to mlk , to harrison ,to wilson ,so keep your eyes peeled 1 really cute little blonde was picked up by my buddy $ 50 done the deed hadn't seen her before and a couple nice black ladies to. This was between 7.00 am and 11.30 am.

Rrguy
03-19-08, 09:48
Second weekend of March I felt like I needed a massage. Work tension and all that. So I went to the Chapman spa, where I have had good results in the past. Got there, paid house fee of $. 8. Good table shower, sauna time, back for massage. Unlike previous trips, I was asked before massage ever started "what kind of massage you want. You been here before". Lady was late 30's-early 40's, nice figure (7), ok face (6), but I don't think I had ever seen her before. Never had negotiations that early. Said "you know how much", but when I handed over same as my last visit ($1. 2), got disgusted look/head shaking. Very poor massage. Only about 5 minutes on my stomach. On the flip, lots of blowing, CBJ which was not very enthusiastic, but then to mish. Where I proceeded to tear it up! I was distracted from the way things had gone, so I was out of focus, and lasted a good long time. Surprised her, I think, and in the end she was into it.

Overall fair experience, 7 out of 10. Table shower was nice, massage was bad. All this was a dream of course, and I woke up smiling!

Rrguy
03-19-08, 15:58
On another note, referencing Muffbuster's post, the News-Senseless reported today in the Metro section another SW sting:

"Knoxville police arrested 15 women Tuesday during a prostitution sting, authorities said.

The sting by plainclothes officers along Central Street and Magnolia Avenue began around 6:30 a.m. and wrapped up around 1 p.m., Knoxville Police Department Lt. Greg Hoskins said.

Fifteen women face a total of 26 charges, including some arrested on drug charges or outstanding warrants, he said.

Police conducted the sting in response to citizen complaints and will conduct others as necessary, Hoskins said."

Guess Muffbuster's buddy was lucky . . .

Mac Jones
03-24-08, 23:46
So I met Shannon today...an hour after we were supposed to. Clue # 1. I broke several rules and ended up with a serious case of dissatisfaction. I got a couple pics, she started the bbbj and we were gettin' ready to finally see if that body is as good as it looks. Well, she got paranoid and took off, told me to hurry and get to the car and bring it around front. I did and she was acting weird out front so I took a lap around the block. She disappeared, you guessed it, with the money. I guess she thought someone was sneaking into her secret spot (an unoccupied house). Too bad cause I was looking forward to this and thought she might be reliable enough to make a regular visit. So mongers, be warned, Shannon is now officially a bad egg. The pics didn't turn out so hot, but you get the gist. If you pic her up...I've had a great bbbj in the vehicle, but don't agree to get out at her place. I should have gotten a room. Mad mad mad.

ILuvIt
03-25-08, 10:38
Mac Jones,

I hope that you didn't mind my Photoshopping your pics of Shannon. I think that all of us need to get a good look at her just so we can avoid her.

Mundane
03-25-08, 10:46
Dude, did she take you to someone's home without their knowledge? You could have been in some serious trouble (even more than the fine and embarrassment that could come with a solicitation arrest). Breaking and entering could result in serious jail time.

So I met Shannon today...an hour after we were supposed to. Clue # 1. I broke several rules and ended up with a serious case of dissatisfaction. I got a couple pics, she started the bbbj and we were gettin' ready to finally see if that body is as good as it looks. Well, she got paranoid and took off, told me to hurry and get to the car and bring it around front. I did and she was acting weird out front so I took a lap around the block. She disappeared, you guessed it, with the money. I guess she thought someone was sneaking into her secret spot (an unoccupied house). Too bad cause I was looking forward to this and thought she might be reliable enough to make a regular visit. So mongers, be warned, Shannon is now officially a bad egg. The pics didn't turn out so hot, but you get the gist. If you pic her up...I've had a great bbbj in the vehicle, but don't agree to get out at her place. I should have gotten a room. Mad mad mad.

Jethrow1
03-25-08, 11:07
Letting the little head rule is like the cat that crossed the RR tracks. The train cut off part of his tail. When he looked back the train cut his head off. The Moral of the story is. Don't lose your head over a little piece of tail.

It happens to all of us, hopefully we learn from our mistakes.

Rrguy
03-25-08, 14:59
Mac,

Anymore info on Shannon, like where to avoid her?

Mac Jones
03-25-08, 19:27
Yeah, several lessons to learn from my day. The most important 2 are: 1) avoid her and 2) stick to the monger rules. Lucky I'm just out some cash. Thanks for the fix Iluvit. She looks like an Italian-Jersey type girl and dresses with some kind of flashy accessories (like wild sunglasses) the times I've seen her in the E. part of town. As much as I like some strange, I'd really like to find a regular or 2 so I can relax a little bit about getting setup for LE or worse. I know, even good ones turn bad but I keep reading about these stings and busts and figure I can't remember every tip on here. Be safe out there!`

Mundane
03-26-08, 10:18
Sorry that I don't have any local info to share, but I don't go to Magnolia anymore after an innocent pass through had me surrounded by undercovers who thought I was up to something (which I actually was not at that time). I simply turned around to go to McDonalds and they took that as a sign I was cruising.

I haven't seen any action in Oak Ridge for a while. It might have died because of the attempts to clean up drug traffic in the known areas...or it might have moved. Any info?

Also, Solway area seems like an area with potential, but this is just my active imagination wishfully thinking.

Finally, any info on West Knox? I cruise through the Lovell Road area often and swing through some of the local no-tell parking lots, but don't see anything of merit. I still remember the blond from Cedar Bluff a few years back who I found this way (no-tell parking lot), so I would love a repeat.

Thebleed
03-26-08, 21:03
I went up Magnolia several times this evening to meet someone and it was a barren wasteland out there as far as women go. Did I miss something or just bad luck? Can anyone put me on the trail?

Ak Luver
03-27-08, 20:58
Was driving back from nashvegas a couple of nights ago and stopped in to see what new girl is at interstate spa this time. I've been there at least a dozen times and have had the same girl only once. Was met at door by a cute well built lady. Once again, I've never seen her before. Her name is Gina and says she is from Ca. Was really tight from driving so opted for an hour. TS was typical although she spent more than usual time washing my equipment. Msg was really more like light stroking. It was kind of nice but I really could have used as msg. After fifteen or so minutes of this which included her climbing part of way on table and running her hair on my back while breathing heavy I was told to flip.

Didn't msg front at all, just straight to the point. Opted for fs for 1. 4 and I must admit at least that was worth it. Don't know how long this one will stay but she is better than what has been there lately.

Mundane
03-27-08, 23:04
Imagined I made my way along Clinton Hwy and stopped at SS this afternoon. Old Mamasan took me to room and very bizarre looking Amanda came in soon after. A face long enough to make Mr Ed jealous, but a nice enhanced rack and a a friendly attitude. I would have bailed, but I was dreaming of a nice massage, not much else, so I thought why not. TS was excellent...nothing missed and some spots thoroughly cleaned. Massage was good with lots (and I mean lots!) of attention paid to my ass. I must have been dreaming well, because I felt bare skin and nipple massage on my back. Very nice.

Amanda asked what I wanted and I said I had expected only a HJ. She laughed and implied that more was available. I didn't want to spend the money on the extra activity (my finances are no better in my imagination than they are in real life!). The topless HJ was very nice, with lots of touching allowed all over. I was pleasantly surprised. Don't judge a book by it's cover (and thank goodness for dim lighting).

Chuck Roast
03-28-08, 14:37
Are you sure it wasn't A-man-duh? That would explain the ass play. I had a similar experience with a sw many many years ago. Very good looking tall skinny blonde but she had a long face, little bit of a manly voice but still very girly, nice hair nice fake rack. Got an hj until almost there then she went down to finish and.... STUBBLE! Stubble in that situation is one horrible feeling! I would have kicked his/her ass but before things began he/she made a point of showing me the .38 special in its purse for protection.

Imagined I made my way along Clinton Hwy and stopped at SS this afternoon. Old Mamasan took me to room and very bizarre looking Amanda came in soon after. A face long enough to make Mr Ed jealous, but a nice enhanced rack and a a friendly attitude. I would have bailed, but I was dreaming of a nice massage, not much else, so I thought why not. TS was excellent...nothing missed and some spots thoroughly cleaned. Massage was good with lots (and I mean lots!) of attention paid to my ass. I must have been dreaming well, because I felt bare skin and nipple massage on my back. Very nice.

Amanda asked what I wanted and I said I had expected only a HJ. She laughed and implied that more was available. I didn't want to spend the money on the extra activity (my finances are no better in my imagination than they are in real life!). The topless HJ was very nice, with lots of touching allowed all over. I was pleasantly surprised. Don't judge a book by it's cover (and thank goodness for dim lighting).

Mundane
03-28-08, 16:52
Not a man; no adams apple, no "38 special" in her panties (had a good feel around and a look see too). Her voice was very feminine, as was most of her attributes except for the long face. Still, you are right, you have to be careful. You never know anymore.

Are you sure it wasn't A-man-duh? That would explain the ass play. I had a similar experience with a sw many many years ago. Very good looking tall skinny blonde but she had a long face, little bit of a manly voice but still very girly, nice hair nice fake rack. Got an hj until almost there then she went down to finish and.... STUBBLE! Stubble in that situation is one horrible feeling! I would have kicked his/her ass but before things began he/she made a point of showing me the .38 special in its purse for protection.

Chuck Roast
03-28-08, 19:41
Haha! Good to hear no suprise tree trunks! Yeah I learned my lesson too. I always have a feel and look under the hood. Hopefully no cylinders of any kind under that hood! If they object I tell them it turns me on so I can get off quicker and cut down on their workload.

Not a man; no adams apple, no "38 special" in her panties (had a good feel around and a look see too). Her voice was very feminine, as was most of her attributes except for the long face. Still, you are right, you have to be careful. You never know anymore.

Mundane
03-29-08, 07:39
I've given that answer when an AMP gal wants another 20 for topless or more for full touching. I say, that's okay, but it's your time. Without some other stimulation, it's your time to waste.

Cork0419
03-29-08, 10:44
I just wondered if any of you have ever dreamed of Brittnay off CL?

If you have I would love to hear about it.

Muffbuster69
03-30-08, 11:28
A little action has been spotted around the bp and the laundry matt 2 girls were asking if I wanted a date last night and were working out of the hotel next to shoneys 1 blk and 1 white .I had stopped to get lottery tickets and the blk one came up and asked if i wanted a date $ 50 for 1 or $ 100 for both they were about a six on the street walker scale but of course everybody has a different scale meter .I declined as i was on my way to girl friends house so be on the look out said they would be there till monday .No I didn't get number as we were getting to much attention with onlookers .

Kevin Jones11
04-04-08, 21:27
I know this is the Knoxville board, but does anybody know of any action in the Morristown area? Work has me there for a few months and I was hoping to find a good AMP.

Any input is appreciated.

Thebleed
04-05-08, 14:07
I know this is the Knoxville board, but does anybody know of any action in the Morristown area? Work has me there for a few months and I was hoping to find a good AMP.

Any input is appreciated.I work there every day and don't know of any action at all. I have to travel to Knoxville to get mine. If you are really bored and want to search around, I would try the North and South Cumberland/Buffalo Trail area for the slightest possibility at sw's. Other than that, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea. There have been several new MP open in the area, but to my knowledge they are legit and I have no where near the $ to test the waters. Let me know if you need any help around the area.

Kevin Jones11
04-05-08, 17:14
I work there every day and don't know of any action at all. I have to travel to Knoxville to get mine. If you are really bored and want to search around, I would try the North and South Cumberland/Buffalo Trail area for the slightest possibility at sw's. Other than that, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea. There have been several new MP open in the area, but to my knowledge they are legit and I have no where near the $ to test the waters. Let me know if you need any help around the area.Thanks for the information. I have driven around some and seen a few MPs, but they all looked legit. I'm with you, it could get really pricey trying to figure out if they offer extra services. Oh well. I may check around on CL and see what there is to offer. Thanks again.

Kevin Jones11
04-09-08, 19:59
Since I'm stuck in Morristown for a few months I've been avid about this AMP search. I know this is the Knoxville board but there isn't one dedicated to Morristown.

Anybody heard of Five Rivers Massage in Morristown? It's on 11E near the airport. It has all the look of an AMP. In a strip mall, dark tinted windows, lots of no soliciting signs on the front door. If no one has heard of it I will TOFTT and find out as soon as I get a chance.

Kevin

Billy125
04-11-08, 09:10
Since I'm stuck in Morristown for a few months I've been avid about this AMP search. I know this is the Knoxville board but there isn't one dedicated to Morristown.

Anybody heard of Five Rivers Massage in Morristown? It's on 11E near the airport. It has all the look of an AMP. In a strip mall, dark tinted windows, lots of no soliciting signs on the front door. If no one has heard of it I will TOFTT and find out as soon as I get a chance.

KevinI know the one you are talking about, but I have not had the chance to stop in. It is a little out of my area, but I go to Morristown every now and then for work. Please let us know if you do try it out.

Kevin Jones11
04-11-08, 20:43
I know the one you are talking about, but I have not had the chance to stop in. It is a little out of my area, but I go to Morristown every now and then for work. Please let us know if you do try it out.I will check it out as soon as possible. If nothing else I will at least stop in to find out if it's an AMP or legit massage place.

SE_Traveler
04-12-08, 09:23
How times have changed. I lived in Knoxville in the mid 80s and there was a kick ass house off of Cherry Street full of 8s-9s and 10s and the prices were right. Supposedly it was world famous which may explain why it disappeared. For the more "budget minded" there was the Ponderosa on Central. I found both these places while delivering pizzas there! Good times. Out Kingston Pike towards Farragut/Concord there was a place called "White Rocks". It was a house, ordered lots of pizza, but no one was sure what went on there. Talk was gambling, whoring, or maybe swing club. There were two boulders in the yard painted white. I may google earth the area and see if I can find them. Been a long time. Is there not any place like back in the day in Knoxville? There were some kickass MPs here and there too, but they closed up pretty quick. I attributed that to politics. Feel free to PM me if you remember or know anything about these places. I know the Ponderosa was bulldozed long ago.

Chuck Roast
04-13-08, 03:48
How times have changed. I lived in Knoxville in the mid 80s and there was a kick ass house off of Cherry Street full of 8s-9s and 10s and the prices were right. Supposedly it was world famous which may explain why it disappeared. For the more "budget minded" there was the Ponderosa on Central. I found both these places while delivering pizzas there! Good times. Out Kingston Pike towards Farragut/Concord there was a place called "White Rocks". It was a house, ordered lots of pizza, but no one was sure what went on there. Talk was gambling, whoring, or maybe swing club. There were two boulders in the yard painted white. I may google earth the area and see if I can find them. Been a long time. Is there not any place like back in the day in Knoxville? There were some kickass MPs here and there too, but they closed up pretty quick. I attributed that to politics. Feel free to PM me if you remember or know anything about these places. I know the Ponderosa was bulldozed long ago.
Yeah, the strip joints even suck now, government has ruined everybodies fun around here! Hypocritical jackasses

Thebleed
04-13-08, 19:33
That one was on top of my list for a mp that might be an amp. Please let me know if you try it out.

I will check it out as soon as possible. If nothing else I will at least stop in to find out if it's an AMP or legit massage place.

Thebleed
04-14-08, 19:40
This place looked enough like an amp from the outside that I decided I was going to toftt, so I went in after work today. I guess looks can be deceiving. I went in and everything looked like a normal MP on the inside, incl. the white guy behind the counter that was a licenced MP. I just inquired about rates for my wife's anny and then left.

Looks like this one is a no go.

TB

incognito526
04-15-08, 03:55
I travel up and down I-75 every other week and notice a AMP north of K'ville around exit 120 or so. I plan on stopping there in the next few days. I will TOFTT but was wondering if anyone know anything about this place. I have a terminal sickness in my family and I need to relieve some stress.

Thank you!

Billy125
04-16-08, 00:53
I travel up and down I-75 every other week and notice a AMP north of K'ville around exit 120 or so. I plan on stopping there in the next few days. I will TOFTT but was wondering if anyone know anything about this place. I have a terminal sickness in my family and I need to relieve some stress.

Thank you!You are speaking of the New Steam Spa which is actually between exit 128 and 129 just off of i-75 and on highway 25. No need to TOFTT. Several people have been there, and can garauntee that extras are only a matter of funding. The selection varies, and while a few nice looking ladies have worked there, for the most part the ladies are older.

Chuck Roast
04-16-08, 02:32
Anybody been getting any street floozies lately? I saw several last Sat night on Maggy but they got picked up before I could circle and check for LE. All of them looked pretty decent except two dikey looking ones walking around together, one had a billy ray cyrus mullet, I almost threw up. There was a really cute one up around the bus station. Tiny girl probably 4 foot something and wearing a big parka. But she had a really cute face and ass, dark brown hair. Looked like she had a pimp with her. Anybody had any previous action with her? I dont have anything to contribute on the AMP front. AMP's are outside my budget, especially since I can save $$ and give a handjob and shower to myself.

Rrguy
04-16-08, 08:22
Saw a really cute WSW one block off 5th, down past the softball stadium, last Friday. Long brown hair, nice face and butt. As I was driving along looking at scenery, she came off the wall she was sitting on and looked at me. With traffic behind, I couldn't just stop, so by the time I returned, she had moved on or been picked up. Made a couple of laps of area, but parts of the neighborhood are rougher, so too many trips stands out. Have also seen a couple others in the Old City/bus station area, but the ones I have seen are regulars and don't look like much. Did see a cute girl walking across from Regas last week; we kept giving each other the look, but when I pulled over she wouldn't come to the door, so I am not positive her status.

Spas - late Sat. night I had some freedom and needed some action; as CL choices looked slim (and somewhat dangerous lately), headed to Chapman spa to see what was up. New (at least to me) lady at front. Paid for 45 minutes, went back. Same lady did the table shower. Said her name was "Q". Very nice - 5'5 or 5'6, nice b's, nice figure and face. Asked if I had been there (yes), had I seen her (no), etc. Nice table shower, sauna, then off to massage. Sort of desultory - worked over lower legs/back a little. Giggled as I kept peeking around. Mentioned she was sleepy and laid down on table with me. Little mutual massage action, transaction and she returned. Started standing, helped her disrobe. Very responsive nips, good kissing action. Very nice CBJ w/ball licking. Before pop, got her up, put her on the edge of the table and started working on her, legs over my shoulders. Very responsive here too, pushing back, moaning, etc. Great finish, helped me clean up and dress, told me to come back soon.

Experiences here have been good and bad. Seems like they alternate - first time there, ok, second great; third time fair, this time great. Maybe Ineed to skip a session before I have another dream!

As always, none of this happened, I just write fiction at the Holiday Inn Express.

Monger Jake
04-19-08, 18:37
Chuck. The really cute one you are referring to goes by the name Shorty (assuming that the parka was black with a brown/light brown furry thing around the hood). I can imagine how you felt when you first saw her thinking that she may be too good to be true. I felt the same the first time I saw her. I ran into her at Fifth and Chestnut off of Mag. Ave. She reminded my why we must pay attention to the rules for street mongering. I picked her up and she tried directing the action to her "grandma's back yard". I knew she was up to something when she directed me to go down an alley and was then unsure as to where her grandma's house was. My thoughts were, if this is your grandma's house, why don't you recognize it? I then told her that we would go to a location of my chosing or she could hop on out of my vehicle. She agreed and we went. Once there we made our arrangements for what was about to happen. I moved $. 2 from my pocket to my dashboard where she grabbed it. She then pocketed it and asked me if I would take her to "get something" before we started. Of course I threw the bull$h! T flag on her request and tried to get my money back. Long story short, I ended up paying $. 2 for a well learned lesson.

Remember to follow the rules of mongering fellas!

As for your question about anyone seeing any street floozies lately, I've found that the pickin's are slim but worth it if you can grab one in the nick of time. As for you missing out on what you see before you can scope out the scene and circle back around, this has happend to me PLENTY of times. I tell myself each time that I would rather miss out every time that I go out than to not scope out the scene and end up getting a ride from the boys in blue.

Anybody been getting any street floozies lately? I saw several last Sat night on Maggy but they got picked up before I could circle and check for LE. All of them looked pretty decent except two dikey looking ones walking around together, one had a billy ray cyrus mullet, I almost threw up. There was a really cute one up around the bus station. Tiny girl probably 4 foot something and wearing a big parka. But she had a really cute face and ass, dark brown hair. Looked like she had a pimp with her. Anybody had any previous action with her? I dont have anything to contribute on the AMP front. AMP's are outside my budget, especially since I can save $$ and give a handjob and shower to myself.

Chuck Roast
04-20-08, 13:20
Bingo! That's the one. And yes, she does look too good to be true. Is she as good looking up close? When I spotted her she was at the corner of Central and Magnolia all night, with a tall skinny guy always standing nearby. He probably calls his idiot thug pals in that grandma alley to let them know a victim is on the way. I didn't approach her because I had a bad feeling and I couldn't decide if she was a decoy or what. Too bad you didn't get your jackson back. I was in a similar situation once over around Chilhowee except it was two jacksons. She pulled the same take me to get some stuff bull and then refused to give my money back. In the mirror two guys were approaching out of the shadows so I opened the door shove her out and took off. Later, feeling like kicking myself, I spotted something in the floor. It was a wad of sixty bucks! haha, she lost her crack money. Karma baby karma.

And ditto on the not spending the weekend with the shiny badge people. I would rather miss out too. That's one rule I always follow, check out the surrounding area.

Chuck. The really cute one you are referring to goes by the name Shorty (assuming that the parka was black with a brown/light brown furry thing around the hood). I can imagine how you felt when you first saw her thinking that she may be too good to be true. I felt the same the first time I saw her. I ran into her at Fifth and Chestnut off of Mag. Ave. She reminded my why we must pay attention to the rules for street mongering. I picked her up and she tried directing the action to her "grandma's back yard". I knew she was up to something when she directed me to go down an alley and was then unsure as to where her grandma's house was. My thoughts were, if this is your grandma's house, why don't you recognize it? I then told her that we would go to a location of my chosing or she could hop on out of my vehicle. She agreed and we went. Once there we made our arrangements for what was about to happen. I moved $. 2 from my pocket to my dashboard where she grabbed it. She then pocketed it and asked me if I would take her to "get something" before we started. Of course I threw the bull$h! T flag on her request and tried to get my money back. Long story short, I ended up paying $. 2 for a well learned lesson.

Remember to follow the rules of mongering fellas!

As for your question about anyone seeing any street floozies lately, I've found that the pickin's are slim but worth it if you can grab one in the nick of time. As for you missing out on what you see before you can scope out the scene and circle back around, this has happend to me PLENTY of times. I tell myself each time that I would rather miss out every time that I go out than to not scope out the scene and end up getting a ride from the boys in blue.

Cdlocator
04-22-08, 19:03
I tried to cruise K-ville after lunch for the first time. Being an out of towner coming in for the first time, I was one lost SOB. I ended up buying a map when I crossed the river. I wasn't this lost driving in Paris.

I made it back and somehow found Magnolia and Central by chance. Lots of construction going on, I saw one probable WSW tall, cute, blonde, skinny and BAREFOOT walking up central. That was scary enough for me to take a pass.

I went back and hit Magnolia, and saw another strawberry WSW chatting up a car, they were gone before I got back. A couple other "couples" giving me the eye walking around the park, but I don't need any trouble from a BF-Dealer so I passed there. I hit the old Asheville Hwy and headed out of town.

Questions:

Magnolia is a wide street, is it better to cruise it, or park and watch the parade go by?

Where else to go? This place needs a monger map if ever I saw one.

Just out of town, there is a truck stop that seemed busier than heck on the left side of the interstate. A no-tell on the hill and a couple of restaurants. Is this spot a honeypot? I counted 30+ rigs at 2:00pm

Better luck for me next time. Happy hunting!

Mundane
04-28-08, 09:47
Questions:

Magnolia is a wide street, is it better to cruise it, or park and watch the parade go by?

Where else to go? This place needs a monger map if ever I saw one.

Just out of town, there is a truck stop that seemed busier than heck on the left side of the interstate. A no-tell on the hill and a couple of restaurants. Is this spot a honeypot? I counted 30+ rigs at 2:00pm

Better luck for me next time. Happy hunting!

Be careful doing either of these things on Magnolia. If you circle and cruise too often, you get noticed by LE (happened to me once...I got surrounded by 4 undercover cars and was questioned in the McD's parking lot for about 10 minutes because I looped the area 3 times. They said it was a warning, but they wrote my name in a book and said they would be watching for me in the future. It's funny because I wasn't shopping, just scoping the area because I had some time to kill...but if LE is on alert, you can get noticed really fast). Parking might not be safe for other reasons. Lots of dangers lurking in the Magnolia, Central area...and if you don't have eyes in the back of your head, you might not want to stay in one place too long.

What part of town is the truck stop? There are two Interstates crossing in Knoxville, so that gives you at least 4 ways in or out of town. I've heard of "lot lizards" in the Watt Road and Lovell Road Truck Stops, but don't know much more about it.

Adolphus Nomad
04-28-08, 18:45
Made my second visit to the Cookeville AMP (Exit 286 on I-40).

Seemed so deserted on a Saturday night (7pm) that I cruised around it a bit. It was open, just dead.

Only lady there was the Mamma San. Attractive, 40's, very nice figure. I laid out the. 8 for the hour. I stripped down while she left. No wash down room there. I left a. 6 tip in plain sight. MS came back. Did basic back massage. It was OK. Went and got hot towels and did an additional rub down. That was nice. Lost the towel and did some very nice touch and tickle on back side. I responded with appropriate moans and wiggles. She asked me to flip over. My response was staring her in the face. She smiled and gently took matters into her own hands. I asked if she needed to stay fully clothed. She dropped her top. Lovely B cups, firm, responsive with lovely dark nipples. She was not in a rush at all. Playful and talented. I even reached down low and gently rubbed her backside, working a hand under her panties. She encourgraged the attention. A very HE was achieved. She did a fresh warm towel clean up and then continued to massage the front. A pleasant surprise. That was all I was looking for that night. She helped me dress an had a warm hug walking me to the door.

I hope to push the envelope next month.

Kevin Jones11
05-08-08, 22:12
So every few months I get a real hankering to check out the local AMP. Well this is the second time in a row I was pretty disappointed with the SS. Same mamasan as always met me at the door and said it would be about a 30 minute wait. Seems like they never have more than one girl working. I had time to kill so I said fine. She put me in a room then "Li" came in and said the her previous client just got there and had purchased an hour. I was given the option of waiting the hour or just skipping some of the formalities and she could take care of me right then. I said fine so the festivities began. Needless to say the massage was very rushed, as was the happy ending. In the end she wanted same price and had a bad attitude about it. Said next time I came back she's take extra care of me. Sure.

I think it may be worth checking out Healthy again.

Kevin

Big Dummy
05-13-08, 12:35
Has anyone checked this place out?

Listed under theraputic but is appointment only.

That usually mean more options.

Mundane
05-14-08, 08:22
Has anyone checked this place out?

Listed under theraputic but is appointment only.

That usually mean more options.

I would look at that another way. Most Asian Massage joints are drop in by nature. Also, the ad says the hours are 10am - 6pm. Those aren't typical either for a place specializing in "extras."

Of course, I could be wrong. It does say that they are not licensed, so maybe they make up for that in other ways. Who knows, maybe it's some hot asian MILF making a little money on the side, but needs to be home every evening for hubby and the kids.

Someone needs to take one for the team.

Chuck Roast
05-14-08, 12:07
Then again maybe they require an appointment so they can have plenty of handcuffs avaialable, do a sound check and make sure the cameras are focused. BTW 10-6 is one of the KPD shifts.

I would look at that another way. Most Asian Massage joints are drop in by nature. Also, the ad says the hours are 10am - 6pm. Those aren't typical either for a place specializing in "extras."

Of course, I could be wrong. It does say that they are not licensed, so maybe they make up for that in other ways. Who knows, maybe it's some hot asian MILF making a little money on the side, but needs to be home every evening for hubby and the kids.

Someone needs to take one for the team.

Mundane
05-14-08, 14:35
Then again maybe they require an appointment so they can have plenty of handcuffs avaialable, do a sound check and make sure the cameras are focused. BTW 10-6 is one of the KPD shifts.

Excellent point Chuck! It may well be a setup...and any venturing there should consider that. I'm not sure how that could be approached safely. But if lines aren't crossed, then the arguement could always be that you were there for a legitimate massage.

Lltimes
05-15-08, 19:58
Does anybody know or been to Magic Touch Health Spa at 6019 Chapman Highway? Just wondering what the story is with them.

Oriole Mon
05-18-08, 16:38
Was lucky enough to come through Knox again when the weather was good. I slipped onto the normal loop close to MLK. I saw a nice WSW named Kim, says people know her as Kimberly from Carolina. Her service was great even though she did try to upsale and agreed to FS without having a cover. I opted down to french and she accomidated. She was able to DT with ease and even DT when I finished.

I have detailed contact information for anyone interested, must have board credit.

Oriole

Chuck Roast
05-18-08, 21:09
Nothing could be finer than to be in Kim from Carolina in the mooooorning.

Was lucky enough to come through Knox again when the weather was good. I slipped onto the normal loop close to MLK. I saw a nice WSW named Kim, says people know her as Kimberly from Carolina. Her service was great even though she did try to upsale and agreed to FS without having a cover. I opted down to french and she accomidated. She was able to DT with ease and even DT when I finished.

I have detailed contact information for anyone interested, must have board credit.

Oriole

Oriole Mon
05-21-08, 19:23
[QUOTE=

Oriole[/QUOTE]If you have less than 10 posts or no real contribution to the forum, you are getting nothing from me, not even a "hey, piss off" PM. For those of you who have asked and do post content, you already have her contact information.

Oriole

Ghost7
05-23-08, 09:55
I will be coming down in the fall for a football game. I went back and read the board but not many mentions of stripclubs. Can you recommend any in Knoxville.

Thanks for the help!

Ghost7

Dr Holiday
05-23-08, 10:40
They are very scrufy places. Lots of rules these days and more coming. Also expensive. Lap dance (nude) at Last Chance or Emerald Club $45. Cheaper at Katch but bottoms stay on. Mouses ear west cheaper but while on lap not fully nude. When go nude have to stay far way. No extras in VIP room like clubs in Atlanta or SC. Relatively expensive to get in also. Especially if you bring something to drink with you. No BYB at Katch.

Where the best girls are varies. Mouses ear used to have the cutest. Was in there the other night. Oink oink. Never seen so many fat strippers in one place.

The money you will spend in a club here will get you FS with something real cute. For me its why do second best for the same cash.

But whatever floats your boat.

I will be coming down in the fall for a football game. I went back and read the board but not many mentions of stripclubs. Can you recommend any in Knoxville.

Thanks for the help!

Ghost7

Sim Bim
05-23-08, 17:13
Was trolling in the Broadway/North Knox/4th and Gill area last night. Cops everywhere-marked and unmarked. Got pulled over twice-once to be warned that they knew what I was up to and the second time when I was getting out of the neighborhood. saw two other cars being searched by uncle LEO. Best to stay away from this area for a while. I know I will.

Ghost7
05-24-08, 07:09
I'm driving down from IL to catch a game with 5 guys. They have no clue about the "hobby". If it was a solo trip, then I'd do some more research.

These guys just want to go to a titty bar and see something different than their wives!

Thanks for the heads up about the clubs down there. I guess we'll just try a couple and hope for the best.

Thanks again,

Ghost7

Muffbuster69
05-24-08, 07:34
Been working in knoxville all week if you are looking for street walkers they are not on the main drag anymore just look on the side streets off magnolia hit east fifth and ride that area there is some construction back in there and lots of ladies counted 9 yesterday 5 of them were scary ugly, 2 was about a 6 on the scale and the other 2 well they looked to good to be out there but saw them get picked up a few times so they were working girls .Just look because they were on the move walking around they did not stand long and did see a few cops but they just kept driving and never stopped and bothered any of them even saw one cute ladie get picked up in front of a cop he just shook his head and went on around but of course don't think that will happen to often are you will be answering his questions if you know what i mean .

Willfromtn
05-28-08, 09:03
Was in town and visited this amp. Very nice t/s and massage. Members can PM for more detailed info. A little expensive but was just what I was needing.

Member #6200
06-09-08, 21:58
Well, ok, I guess I finally get to post a report about Knoxville. Took a little cruise down Central last Thursday and went down that little street that curves around down by the cemetary between Central and Broadway. First pass saw a little WSW spinner in a mini skirt and scooped her up. I really like skinny, small-breasted chicks and this one didn't disappoint. Said her name was "Fire" and was nice, clean and not geeked out on anything. Agreed to FS for. 5 and off we went. I don't know what the indian goofball at the Deluxe Inn was smoking but he insisted on. 5 for the room and it being "africa hot" and my AC not working in my vehicle I went ahead and paid instead of looking further down the street. If anyone knows of a good cheap notel in the Magnolia or Central area please let me know. I used to live in Knoxville so I just took them home before and don't know the notel scene. Anyway she was in no hurry and was content to lay around naked, talk and enjoy the AC for a while before getting down to business. Really nice little chick. Proceeded at my leisure with some nice BBFS. Very enjoyable. "Fire" is highly recommended.

Rrguy
06-11-08, 15:26
Any more info on her, Spicaroo? Have noticed several new ladies on some of the other websites lately, but I do not recall having seen her.

On another note, for those into the SW scene, the Old City area appears to be picking up again. Monger picked one up right in front of me at a red light the other day. She was talking in his window, then walked right around and got in his van, bold as day, right on a main street! Discretion. It will keep you safe!

Mojita
06-14-08, 02:30
I am in Memphis, if you search Jennifer on memphis craigslist she appears in a pic with her.

Kevin Jones11
06-15-08, 13:41
Hey fellas,

I was just wondering if anybody has been to see a chick named Dolly that advertises on Craigslist? She advertises as a BBW with a pic of some nice looking tits. Here is one of here posts on CL:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/719505004.html

Thanks everyone.

Rrguy
06-16-08, 07:33
Kevin,

I emailed her a couple of weeks ago, before she posted any pics with her CL ads. She sent me a couple, including the one she now posts of her "huuuuuge. Tracts of land", to quote Monty Python. Also sent me a face pic, and huge tracts notwithstanding, I felt no attraction and so have not seen her.

Mundane
06-17-08, 11:36
That picture looks like a gal that used to post on CL a while back, but under a different name. The wording sounds familiar too. That was back when there were only three regular CL posters (none of which were that appealing).

Kevin Jones11
06-18-08, 15:39
Rrguy and Freebie Bean, thanks for the info. I have only seen one pic of her that shows up on all her ads. I certainly don't mind a little padding but don't want a huge woman, as I am not a very big guy. Were her face pics awful? Is she fugly?

Either way, thanks for helping a guy possibly save a couple bills to find out.

Kevin

Luv Swallowers
06-19-08, 12:44
You have a diamond of a provider roaming around Knoxville. She is a must see! She is originally from tennessee but lived in LA for a few years. She is a fantastic fuck! And she always swallowed my load. But YMMV. Be on the lookout for her she is usually UTR but will post on CL here and there. Her are a few pics I took. I fucked her over several years. She is a keeper guys!

Mundane
06-19-08, 16:10
Has anyone seen "sexfun1961" or "eveescort" that are listed in the Knoxville area on the Escorts website? EveEscort is listed as being from Oak Ridge and Sexfun1961 is in Maryville. PM if you don't want to share details on the open page.

Thanks!

Deep Six
06-19-08, 22:32
I am in town for the Honda Hoot this week and RTFF to find my desires.coming up dry so far at Central/Broadway. All I saw was a monger (on a Gold Wing! ) and one young black guy under a bridge tried towave me over (spidey sense tingled and revved my V-Twin loud enough to break his hear drums as I zipped off and slipped over behind Magnolia (fifth? ) and cruised the back roads. Only saw one BSW. A spinner but her grill was jacked so I had to keep moving. My guess is that your Uncle Leo is actively keeping the streets clean for this event. ID good huntings grounds would be appreciated before I head to CL, or am I going during the wrong times (dusk and again around midnight)

Rrguy
06-20-08, 08:54
Freebie,

Never seen "sexfun1961" or Eve, but have tried to see Eve several times. She used to be located in Harriman; I had dates to see her twice, but both were canceled before I got there. Once was over a holiday weekend, and her incall was apparently blocked by some sort of holiday celebration/festival/something; the second time she had some relatives visit. She has decent reviews and seems really nice over the phone when I have talked to her.

I have continued to want to try to see her, most recently last month. I received a reply to my email asking me to get an outcall location in OR or W. Knox, but that she would need to keep the place overnight. Made me a little leery, so I passed and found something much better UTR.

Thebleed
06-20-08, 20:18
I am in town for the Honda Hoot this week and RTFF to find my desires.coming up dry so far at Central/Broadway. All I saw was a monger (on a Gold Wing! ) and one young black guy under a bridge tried towave me over (spidey sense tingled and revved my V-Twin loud enough to break his hear drums as I zipped off and slipped over behind Magnolia (fifth? ) and cruised the back roads. Only saw one BSW. A spinner but her grill was jacked so I had to keep moving. My guess is that your Uncle Leo is actively keeping the streets clean for this event. ID good huntings grounds would be appreciated before I head to CL, or am I going during the wrong times (dusk and again around midnight)I was through there a couple times today because of work and there was little sw action and quite a bit of leo action. I noticed this when there was an event at the fairground a month or so ago. I did manage to pick someone up then and she said they were doing busts because of the show. Good luck!

Anyone know Lawanda?

Kevin Jones11
06-25-08, 18:31
Those who have been around here know I'm a fan of the SS on Clinton Hwy. Well I stopped by there again this week and was pleasantly surprised. It's the first time I have ever seen a different mamasan at the door. This one was good looking enough I was kinda hoping she was the massage girl. Then I get to the room and am greeted by an even better looking new girl! I'd give her face a solid 7 and body an 8. She was wearing a great mini skirt that showed her ass cheeks when she bent over. She also had on a very flowing shirt with no bra that loved to gape open. TS was pretty standard with good attention paid to the boys. The massage actually lasted a solid 30 minutes or so and wasn't half bad (I paid for 45). The only thing that wasn't above average was the HE. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, I was just expecting more with such a good beginning. In the end, she was a very pleasant addition to the staff there. Goes by the name of Nana. Odd, I know. Be sure to check her out fellas.

Be safe

Chuck Roast
06-26-08, 10:09
Those who have been around here know I'm a fan of the SS on Clinton Hwy. Well I stopped by there again this week and was pleasantly surprised. It's the first time I have ever seen a different mamasan at the door. This one was good looking enough I was kinda hoping she was the massage girl. Then I get to the room and am greeted by an even better looking new girl! I'd give her face a solid 7 and body an 8. She was wearing a great mini skirt that showed her ass cheeks when she bent over. She also had on a very flowing shirt with no bra that loved to gape open. TS was pretty standard with good attention paid to the boys. The massage actually lasted a solid 30 minutes or so and wasn't half bad (I paid for 45). The only thing that wasn't above average was the HE. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, I was just expecting more with such a good beginning. In the end, she was a very pleasant addition to the staff there. Goes by the name of Nana. Odd, I know. Be sure to check her out fellas.

Be safe
So did your Nana wack you off or what? You didn't say what kind of happy ending.

AirborneJoe
06-28-08, 12:23
Has anyone heard seen Mickey? She hasn't posted on CL and her website is down.

Pickup Man #1
06-28-08, 16:12
Happened upon a sweetie in the area, 21 and ready , I travel that way about once a month she is lookin for someone to feel the gap,while im away, contact me for # , she is lonley tonight !

Kevin Jones11
06-29-08, 00:03
So did your Nana wack you off or what? You didn't say what kind of happy ending.All I got was HJ for the HE. But that's all I wanted. Couldn't say for sure if she would be willing to do more than that or not. She wasn't as eager in that department as some others I have seen there.

Mundane
07-03-08, 14:21
Summer has brought out some of the usual suspects in the usual haunts (RTFF). One wsw near the city pool always has her pimp/bf nearby, but seems to be looking for attention. Another gal (bbw) who was hanging with her might be in business too, but it was hard to tell. I circled the area a few times because it's fun to recon, but never saw any pickups or action.

Monger Jake
07-04-08, 02:44
So I haven't been out on the Knoxville scene for a while and all I found was empty streets. Is Uncle LEO having all of the girls going on a vacation to the Knox county detention center? There is one SW in particular that I would like to meet back up with. Her name is Charlene, about five foot nothing, with dirty blonde hair. She used to always be in the Old City but I haven't seen her in a few months. Anybody spotted her lately?

SYoung731
07-05-08, 13:24
I just wondered if any of you have ever dreamed of Brittnay off CL?

If you have I would love to hear about it.I have had the pleasure of Brittany, she is real and very good at what she offers. I took a photo of the rest of body during our session (she wouldn't let me take the face but she is really hott) As most of you may know she doesn't post a lot of different photos.

Chuck Roast
07-06-08, 13:03
I have had the pleasure of Brittany, she is real and very good at what she offers. I took a photo of the rest of body during our session (she wouldn't let me take the face but she is really hott) As most of you may know she doesn't post a lot of different photos.
Well thanks for sharing the pic.

SYoung731
07-06-08, 15:59
Well thanks for sharing the pic.Sorry, I thought I had attached the photo. Here it is I think.

Chuck Roast
07-06-08, 23:38
Sorry, I thought I had attached the photo. Here it is I think.
Man! She is stripper hot!

Bluelx92
07-07-08, 10:31
I am a first time poster but a long time monger I have had the chance as well to see brittany. She is the best I have seen in knoxville for the price. HH for 1. 5 as was very pleased.

Jethro63
07-08-08, 00:25
Guys,

Thanks for the tip on Nana as SS on Clinton Hwy. I dreamed of her last week and a session that ended in FS for $2 total. She is cute. Slightly thick upper body, but a nice caboose. Nice tits. Massage was okay. It was one of the best AMP experiences I've had in the local area. Great tongue action on the boys, cbj, rcg, cg, doggie and mish. Yeehaw!

Thanks for the photo of Brittany. Looks better than the frontal nudity one she posted on CL. I'm going to hit that soon.

Good luck out there!

Jethro

Kevin Jones11
07-08-08, 19:57
Guys,

Thanks for the tip on Nana as SS on Clinton Hwy. I dreamed of her last week and a session that ended in FS for $2 total. She is cute. Slightly thick upper body, but a nice caboose. Nice tits. Massage was okay. It was one of the best AMP experiences I've had in the local area. Great tongue action on the boys, cbj, rcg, cg, doggie and mish. Yeehaw!

Thanks for the photo of Brittany. Looks better than the frontal nudity one she posted on CL. I'm going to hit that soon.

Good luck out there!

JethroGlad you enjoyed Nana. I have been hoping to get back there soon after my last experience with her.

Chuck Roast
07-09-08, 11:18
Glad you enjoyed Nana. I have been hoping to get back there soon after my last experience with her.
If I ever get a chance to visit her I will ask her if there's anything else I can call her, Nana is what the grandchildren call my mother. I love my mom but Freud was full of shit.

Kevin Jones11
07-09-08, 22:38
If I ever get a chance to visit her I will ask her if there's anything else I can call her, Nana is what the grandchildren call my mother. I love my mom but Freud was full of shit.Lmao! I thought the same thing. I wonder if he realizes that. Oh well. I just tried to look at her tits and not think about it.

Funguy1464
07-10-08, 08:50
I am a first time poster but a long time monger I have had the chance as well to see brittany. She is the best I have seen in knoxville for the price. HH for 1. 5 as was very pleased.Any more comments on Brittany. Many posts have stated that she was LE.

Funguy1464
07-10-08, 09:19
Kevin,

I emailed her a couple of weeks ago, before she posted any pics with her CL ads. She sent me a couple, including the one she now posts of her "huuuuuge. Tracts of land", to quote Monty Python. Also sent me a face pic, and huge tracts notwithstanding, I felt no attraction and so have not seen her.I have seen he twice and had a pleasant experience both times, Nice masage, nice tits and "snug" If you like the BBW and she is not huge, she is worth the time. She give a very good effort

Dr Holiday
07-10-08, 09:52
I know you guys have give positive reports. However, the pics posted on CL and the one below look nothing like each other.

Is there two Brittanys around? Fake pics. What? I'd like to see her but the last frontal pic she posted made her look a bit chubby and scruffy. Looked like there had been some photoshop work trying to erase a tattoo around her upper arm.

Pic below looks great if that's her.

Whats the deal?

Lltimes
07-11-08, 13:46
That new place on Chapman is very nice I highly recommend.

All I am going to say.

Bluelx92
07-11-08, 16:57
I have seen Brittany I do agree that the photo of the body on CL looks nothing like her, however the photo below is very accurate.

TiberiusJones
07-12-08, 01:55
I know you guys have give positive reports. However, the pics posted on CL and the one below look nothing like each other.

Is there two Brittanys around? Fake pics. What? I'd like to see her but the last frontal pic she posted made her look a bit chubby and scruffy. Looked like there had been some photoshop work trying to erase a tattoo around her upper arm.

Whats the deal?Doc,

I never seen but model quality pics of Brittany of her posts on CL, what are you talking about?

Can you post some examples?

I am confused.

SYoung731
07-12-08, 08:14

Whats the deal?I haven't seen the photo you are talking about, the only 2 I know of the the "rear view" and the one of her in the pool at sunchase. She is not LE and the photo I posted of her is 100% real. She works a day job as in sales is why her times of "service" are a little strange and also why she won't post photos of her face. She does have 1 small tat but she covers it up in photos because it has something to do with her real name. It also is not on her arm but in a little more private spot.

Kevin Jones11
07-12-08, 17:04
I have seen he twice and had a pleasant experience both times, Nice masage, nice tits and "snug" If you like the BBW and she is not huge, she is worth the time. She give a very good effortThanks for the info. I gotta be honest. I was really interested until I saw a couple more pictures of her. Ones she doesn't post on CL. They were either very old or just not very flattering to me. Other than that she sounds like a good provider. I may still check her out in the future. Before I got those extra pics I did try to schedule an appointment with her but she was having phone issues and I didn't get her email until it was too late for me.

Kevin Jones11
07-12-08, 17:05
That new place on Chapman is very nice I highly recommend.

All I am going to say.OK. You gotta give details. A new AMP on Chapman?? Please at least tell where. I had no idea there was anything new. I am such a lover of the AMPs.

Kevin Jones11
07-12-08, 17:07

Whats the deal?Doc, I have to say I'm with you on Brittany. I am quite an amateur compared to a lot of the guys here but her posts and the reviews on here make my LE sensor start going crazy. She just looks way too good to be true. Her pictures don't match. And the few reviews she has on here are all from guys with only a couple posts.

I would proceed with caution for sure.

Dr Holiday
07-12-08, 19:43
I'll give her a call. Pic below looks seriously fine. The frontal shot that was in CL. Who knows.

They have so much shit on there. Flagging, calling each other LE, fake posts, fake pics, fake reviews. With the garbage level on CL. Hard to find out whats correct.

Again thanks for the info will find out for myself.

Rachels
07-13-08, 01:19
We have sent her a few clients of ours and they had good things to say.

As far as being LE.

That is BS!

Rrguy
07-14-08, 07:27
Doc, Kevin,

After seeing the photo posted below of Brittany, I took the plunge last week. She is not LE; the photo is accurate; the visit was nice. As always, YMMV and trusted posters may PM me for more details.

Referee069
07-14-08, 07:30
I have noticed the ad for Lea's massage service in Cookville for some time. I am considering taking the plunge but I am attempting to get some reccommendations from you guys.

It seems I remember an unfavorable report some time ago but was unable tolocate it. Can anyone give me their thoughts on her?

Thanks!

SYoung731
07-14-08, 08:54
I'll give her a call. Pic below looks seriously fine. The frontal shot that was in CL. Who knows.

They have so much shit on there. Flagging, calling each other LE, fake posts, fake pics, fake reviews. With the garbage level on CL. Hard to find out whats correct.

Again thanks for the info will find out for myself.Doc - Once you see her please post on here so that everyone will quit worrying about her. You will have to leave her a message on the Cell she has but she will call you back. She normally has a place over on Cedar Bluff but if your worried about a sting then get your own place. I promise she won't care! Have fun, I also have another photo from the back. I hope you enjoy.

Chuck Roast
07-14-08, 13:00
Doc - Once you see her please post on here so that everyone will quit worrying about her. You will have to leave her a message on the Cell she has but she will call you back. She normally has a place over on Cedar Bluff but if your worried about a sting then get your own place. I promise she won't care! Have fun, I also have another photo from the back. I hope you enjoy.Good lord, somebody has been doing Greek!

TiberiusJones
07-14-08, 16:25
Nice post Syoung! Thanks buddy!

Kevin Jones11
07-14-08, 18:57
Doc, Kevin,

After seeing the photo posted below of Brittany, I took the plunge last week. She is not LE; the photo is accurate; the visit was nice. As always, YMMV and trusted posters may PM me for more details.OK guys, it looks like I may have to eat my words. Thanks for all those who have come out to support her. She has got to be one of the best looking girls I've seen on CL and other sites. Guess I may have to check out her services soon.

I love this place.

Kro Guys
07-14-08, 20:11
I don't know but this seems bogus I mean the post went up right together. I think someone is posting their own reviews. I think I am going to start checking out backpage.com seem to be a better source.

Review for Tia - w4m (Kingston)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-755182031@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-14, 7:58PM EDT

I just left her about 30 minutes ago and let me tell you she knows how to give a massage. I promise I will return for a repeat visit in the very near future. Who ever is flagging her post. I know why you have some very stiff competition with her. Her looks are outstanding! I will be posting a review on TER in a just a few minutes
Tia ** Now Taking Appointments till Late (Knoxville - In or Outcall)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-755176272@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-14, 7:53PM EDT

I am taking appointments till late tonite....Call 865-692-7066

Rachels
07-15-08, 11:08
I don't know but this seems bogus I mean the post went up right together. I think someone is posting their own reviews. I think I am going to start checking out backpage.com seem to be a better source.

Review for Tia - w4m (Kingston)

Reply to: pers-755182031@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-14, 7:58PM EDT

I just left her about 30 minutes ago and let me tell you she knows how to give a massage. I promise I will return for a repeat visit in the very near future. Who ever is flagging her post. I know why you have some very stiff competition with her. Her looks are outstanding! I will be posting a review on TER in a just a few minutes
Tia ** Now Taking Appointments till Late (Knoxville - In or Outcall)

Reply to: pers-755176272@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-14, 7:53PM EDT

I am taking appointments till late tonite....Call 865-692-7066Kro,

What is your problem? Everytime you post its nothing but bad reviews for Rachel's. The client called me and said Tia's advertising post was down. I reposted for Tia myself and he put the review up. Once again please don't give Rachel's review if you have never used our service. And yes I agree Any other site like Backpage, Escorts or any site that doesn't allow flagging no good reason.

Funguy1464
07-15-08, 15:02
Thanks Jethro on the tip

NANA at SS is the real deal. Excellant experience with all the extras.

Reminds me of the ols Nashville days!

Chuck Roast
07-15-08, 15:28
You guys are of course aware that there is an "Escort
Reports" and a "Classified Ads" forum for Knoxville Tennessee, where you could do your bickering and not annoy people who just want to read and share factual information.

Kro Guys
07-15-08, 17:35
Anyone know anything about Shai's new friend Princess. Here is her post.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/749669602.html

I have seen Shai(Brunette) several times and enjoyed her alot.

Bwknox
07-17-08, 16:00
OK. You gotta give details. A new AMP on Chapman?? Please at least tell where. I had no idea there was anything new. I am such a lover of the AMPs.Could any of the more worldly visitors here provide some recommendations on which AMPs around the Knoxville area to visit? Would prefer some accuarte information as to location, service and price. Sort of a FAQ for service.

Mac Jones
07-18-08, 06:30
SW scene was dead this week when I visited. WTF happened to K'Ville?
Been a huge LEO smackdown or something?

Dazhiba
07-19-08, 13:20
Hey Bob, you are either very new or LE. Suggest you look in the phone book and past posts. Once you have enough legit posts of your own, perhaps you can ask for PM.

Mundane
07-19-08, 15:35
I've seen some SW's in Oak Ridge this week, and it's been rather comical. I saw one wsw near the BP hangout with a couple of black gentlemen. When I drove by and looked their way, she jumped away from them and waved. Pretty dang obvious. Later in the day, a blond, chunky wsw with pigtails, in the same area waved and tried to get me to stop. Again, broad daylight, middle of town, lots of traffic. Later in the day I saw the two of them together near the Rush talking with two ORPD officers. The gals did not look happy. Neither did the officers. Lots of finger pointing and shaking heads. Later I saw them again near the BP.

All I could think was that in the mid 90's heat and humidity, they had to be a bit ripe after a day on the asphalt. I think a "10 foot pole" might be two short to go near those two.

Jethro63
07-21-08, 23:56
Gents,

Just wanted to confirm on the above AMP on chapman is the real deal. Give it a 6 out of 10. Pretty average for the area. Promised I wouldn't publicize details. Sr. Members or proven contributors PM me for details.

Jethro

Muffbuster69
07-27-08, 12:46
Just to let you know magic touch is needing some of you guys to stop by and try them out you will enjoy the trip . Lady said business was slow so she had to let the other lady go .Gina is there and said if things pick up she would bring in more help so let's do our part and help the economy and have some fun doing so . Great massage .

Kevin Jones11
07-27-08, 13:04
Just to let you know magic touch is needing some of you guys to stop by and try them out you will enjoy the trip . Lady said business was slow so she had to let the other lady go .Gina is there and said if things pick up she would bring in more help so let's do our part and help the economy and have some fun doing so . Great massage .Can anybody give some info on what the rates are at this place? I assume roughly same as the other places in town, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

Can't wait to check it out.

Muffbuster69
07-28-08, 10:54
The rates are $ 50 for half an hour and $ 80 for one hour for table shower and massage. Just talk to the lady you will enjoy i sure did .

Rrguy
07-28-08, 12:07
But where do you park?

There's not much room to be discrete there.

Suggestions welcome via pm.

Mundane
07-28-08, 12:48
But where do you park?

There's not much room to be discrete there.

Suggestions welcome via pm.

Okay...I thought this was the place in the shopping center that had been there for years. Where is this place (PM if you feel more comfortable)? Is the other place still there?

Maybe they would do better business if they dropped their price. The industry standard for one hour is $60. Fewer girls also means fewer choices, so less reason to return if you had a sub-par experience or like a little variety. They need to re-think their business plan!

Rrguy
07-28-08, 13:27
No, this is a new place. Check your PM.

Kevin Jones11
07-28-08, 19:09
Maybe they would do better business if they dropped their price. The industry standard for one hour is $60. Fewer girls also means fewer choices, so less reason to return if you had a sub-par experience or like a little variety. They need to re-think their business plan! I second that! My other 'usual' place does $60 for an hour massage with TS. Guess if I go I will be getting the half hour. At least that is the same price as everywhere else.

I am also curious to see the parking and location. If it's where I'm thinking there are quite a few businesses in the area. Nothing like walking out of the AMP looking half asleep with that damn goofy grin on my face in the middle of a bunch of people going shopping!

Muffbuster69
07-28-08, 21:19
The best place to park is in the united grocery outlet parking lot just park on the side and walk over there the spa is beside the tobacco store .That way you don't have to worry about being seen .Can't post much more info on here don't want to raise any eyebrows ,if you know what i meen .

Mundane
07-29-08, 10:15
The best place to park is in the united grocery outlet parking lot just park on the side and walk over there the spa is beside the tobacco store .That way you don't have to worry about being seen .Can't post much more info on here don't want to raise any eyebrows ,if you know what i meen .

We understand...and it's a shame that some people think that visiting these perfectly innocent Asian Spa's might include something illegal, immoral, indecent, or something you'd be ashamed to tell your wife or mother about! It's just that kind of judgemental world we live in!

Kevin Jones11
07-29-08, 21:56
Thanks for all the info on Magic Touch guys.

I'll do my best to help support their business!

Will post back here after I drop by.

Reg Guy
07-30-08, 14:58
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has any input on Aimee.

She posts on craigslist.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/775493940.html

Thanks

Muffbuster69
07-31-08, 10:13
I did send her an email and she got back in touch very quickly she will send you a picture she did me and she is right about her looks big tits and big ole ass sounds like a lot of fun if you are into big girls .Haven't tried her a little to big for me but hey who knows she may be well worth the trying .Send her an email and check out the picture for yourself you just never know .???

Lltimes
08-01-08, 03:58
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/778262760.html

Looks pretty good.

Dr Holiday
08-01-08, 19:56
Agency girl known for fake pics. Bait and switch. There are mulitiple pics. This one usually for Diamond. One in CL the other day for her. Very short chubby girl.

So buyer beware. Might be a great time but are aren't going to get what you are are expecting.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/778262760.html

Looks pretty good.

Bwknox
08-03-08, 01:14
Agency girl known for fake pics. Bait and switch. There are mulitiple pics. This one usually for Diamond. One in CL the other day for her. Very short chubby girl.

So buyer beware. Might be a great time but are aren't going to get what you are are expecting.Yeah look here:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/773779107.html

SAME girl. Have seen here in person, and she is NOT the girl in the more alluring ads.

Dr Holiday
08-03-08, 10:19
Yeah look here:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/773779107.html

SAME girl. Have seen here in person, and she is NOT the girl in the more alluring ads.Yep, measurements can't be right either if the girl in the pic you show has a 24 inch waist I'd be very surprised.

I'v seen another picture for the same girl chubby leged brunette. Guy on another board traced all the alluring pics as you call them to pics from the web.

So if you have seen her, your the only one who can say what she really looks like.

SYoung731
08-04-08, 08:49
Saw this ad on CL seems to good to be true so I thought I would ask.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/781923588.html

Kevin Jones11
08-04-08, 20:37
Saw this ad on CL seems to good to be true so I thought I would ask.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/781923588.htmlWow that does look too good to be true. I wish I had the time (ok, and money) to check out some of the beautiful chicks around here. I'd be such a happy man.

Somebody please say she is real.

Kevin Jones11
08-06-08, 20:34
I did send her an email and she got back in touch very quickly she will send you a picture she did me and she is right about her looks big tits and big ole ass sounds like a lot of fun if you are into big girls .Haven't tried her a little to big for me but hey who knows she may be well worth the trying .Send her an email and check out the picture for yourself you just never know .???Any chance you could PM those pics to me? I have emailed her and she did respond quickly but I got no pics despite asking. Maybe she forgot. Who knows.

Anybody else try her yet? If she's not TOO big I will TOFTT, but would like input if you have it.

Reg Joe
08-06-08, 23:00
I've seen her twice now. She wont initally provide a face pic but you wont be disappointed. She has big titties and an ass to match, not obese and if your into bbw (like i am) then give her a try.

Want more info PM.

Whoisit2003
08-08-08, 13:15
Was once a older WSW on Clinton Hwy on patrol from Claxton down nearly to Merchant at one time. Went by code name Flipper. Any info on current where abouts?

Had a dream or two about a BBBJTC. Never anything more, a bit on the scary side a 2-3 at best, but a very satisfying investment.

Kevin Jones11
08-08-08, 21:42
Ok, so I got another email from her today. Had a pic in it that showed cleavage and thats about it. Doesn't look bad but can't really see much of anything to comment on. Says she is currently taking appointments at a local hotel due to being in the process of moving. Will let everyone know if I have a chance to see her.

Muffbuster69
08-14-08, 15:44
There is some action on nichols right off cherry just drive up and you will see 2 girls working pretty regular ,And cute little black sw on olive and jefferson intersection at 3.15 pm today very pretty and quite busy .They are out there you just have to drive the side streets and you will find them ..

Chuck Roast
08-14-08, 17:33
For a look at how LE uses this forum in their investigations, here is the direct link to the youtube video of Chicago PD vice squad browsing USASG. Around the 3:40 mark the vice commander has usasexguide pulled up on his monitor and discusses the "hobbyists" posting on it. Now everyone here, who has a little sense, knows exactly how those guys got busted, by not following monger rule #1, don't discuss business outside your vehicle. LE also mentions they pull over mongers right after they pick up real prostitutes without using a decoy. But that part is just a scare tactic. What can they charge you with short of catching you in a sex act? It's not illegal to drive on a public street or pick up a hitchiker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwg6U7ItG_A

Kevin Jones11
08-17-08, 01:50
Anybody here check out the ads for massage in Craigslist? I don't mean the ones listed under the 'adult' section. There are quite a few in the regular 'therapeutic services' section that sound pretty appealing. None have pics but many hint at extra services being offered. And most of the prices are very good. I'm assuming these are GFE ads, but many imply a happy ending. Just curious to see if anybody has checked into them.

Muffbuster69
08-19-08, 11:33
Kevin i have checked out 6 of them and 2 of them emailed me back and i talked to 2 on the phone i have discovered it was a waste of time they either wanted me to come there in and you could hear a man talking in the back ground and that was a sign i didnt like and the other 2 made such a big deal that they wanted some information on me so they could check me out before they came ,now i understand safety but where i live and I explained to them you couldn't get much safer ,but they still wanted to much info and home and work numbers and that i won't do ,you may have better luck but i think your best bet is mickey ,or christina .under erotic ,but to each his own .

Tempspap
08-19-08, 20:35
Thanks for helping the team.

Rrguy
08-20-08, 08:05
In the last three weeks I have had a couple more dreams. Back to Healthy in Seymour. "Q" is back, and I had a heck of a dream with her. Table shower was nice, but she recognized me and went right to the fun stuff, so massage was minimal. And I actually could have used a bit of a massage! But then it was on, and I had a wonderful end to my dream after several positions. Total damage was. 2

Also had a dream one morning about Christina. Not a bad dream, but not a great one either. I woke up satisfied but not certain if I will have that dream again. As a comparison, Brittney has the looks, Christina has the performance, but neither really makes me want to return. Nothing bad, just indifferent.

Kevin Jones11
08-20-08, 20:47
Muff and RR.

Thanks for the info. I have been trying to contact some of these girls for more information and haven't heard back from many of them. I may still check out Aimee although I am not really a fan of BBWs. She was very quick about getting back to me though. All in all I think AMPs are probably still the way to go. I don't like the idea of going to a random house or hotel not knowing what bubba could be hiding in the closet waiting to ass rape me once I get naked.

Yesterday I did have an opportunity to check out the new AMP on Champman. I give this place a sweet two thumbs up. The only real downside is the location right on that damn busy street. Gina really seems to enjoy her job and went the extra mile to make sure I will come back. And to make things better the place was very clean, the massage tables were nice, and she gives you a cold coke on the way out. Nice touch.

It was funny too because she asked how I heard about her place. As soon as I said on the internet she said "Oh you mean USAsexguide! "

If you like AMPs she is well worth the price of admission.

Junsten Streim
08-21-08, 01:00
Hey guys,

I have come across this listing on CL :

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/805838632.html

I emailed her and I got what looks like an auto generated email.. she sent a few really enticing picks but she wants me to visit a site and pay a 1 dollar fee to verify that I am not a sexual offender ( http://www.traciqt.com )

She goes by the name of Traci Tuesday, so does anyone know anything about her or the site she wants me to register at?

Oh, and first time poster, love the site.

Dr Holiday
08-23-08, 09:54
If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam and too good to be true...its too good to be true.

Give them your credit card number at your own risk.

Hey guys,

I have come across this listing on CL :

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/805838632.html

I emailed her and I got what looks like an auto generated email.. she sent a few really enticing picks but she wants me to visit a site and pay a 1 dollar fee to verify that I am not a sexual offender ( http://www.traciqt.com )

She goes by the name of Traci Tuesday, so does anyone know anything about her or the site she wants me to register at?

Oh, and first time poster, love the site.

Hunter003
08-25-08, 16:44
Any new info on Aimee.

I thought about trying.

Cork0419
08-26-08, 00:12
Hey, I saw this new girl on CL and wanted some info.

I googled the # and it came back as Zoey's Escorts.

Any info would be cool.

Thanks

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/ers/812972231.html

Bseeks
08-28-08, 17:47
Volunteer Hobbyists,

I had the good fortune to tour your fair state earlier this week. I flew into Knoxville and drove down to Gatlinburg. Thanks to you locals, I found my way to the Asian Healthy at about 5:00 on Sunday night.

Lovely girl answered the door, didn't get her name. She said I would have to wait 40 minutes. As far as I know she was the only girl there. She was a little older, but in that ageless asian way, looked 30. She answered the door, took my door fee and showed me to a room. I lied there nekkid for over an hour, which was a little weird, would have preferred to sit in the lobby reading a magazine. But it was interesting and relaxing.

She came in. I opted for just the basic service, which I think I like best of all. Table shower, a lot of attention to all the right places, appropriate appreciation of equipment. Back in the room, stripped to her undies, free access to everthing. Exquisite touch, all very well delivered.

I went in without adequate pricing information. She got 60 door fee, plus 100 for topless. I apologize to the locals if I overpaid, which I assume I did, but that happens. Same thing in DC would be 60 + 40, maybe more since that was a while ago. I may not be back anytime soon, but would love to know more about pricing. Would also be curious if anything is possible in Gatlinburg or Pigeon (falls?). It was a bit of a drive to get back up to Knoxville for a repeat visit.

I drove by two strip clubs north and north east of downtown, but they were closed on a Sunday afternoon. Couldn't really tell from the posts if anything were possible there.

Thanks for the info.

B.

Thebleed
09-02-08, 23:55
I don't live in Knoxville so I miss the news cycle, but I travel into the city about twice a week. When I there Monday there was a few things I saw that were out of the ordinary so I kept my distance from everything. I am not much for partaking in sw services, but I always try to check out what is going on for some reason. Just curious if KPD was out capturing criminals.

Ga Dogfan
09-05-08, 23:50
Godiva has a boyfriend named LEO guys and they will provide you with bracelets and a new outfit for the weekend. Either she is cooperating or they are using her info. I had a appt set got there and seen very fishy things an SUV with guys watching the direction of her room and alot of people on the floor mmoving about so I left.

Muffbuster69
09-06-08, 19:12
Stop by and see Gina she is fun and gives great massage ,Enough said ..

Billy125
09-07-08, 02:22
I don't live in Knoxville so I miss the news cycle, but I travel into the city about twice a week. When I there Monday there was a few things I saw that were out of the ordinary so I kept my distance from everything. I am not much for partaking in sw services, but I always try to check out what is going on for some reason. Just curious if KPD was out capturing criminals.Knoxville has pretty regular bust to catch sw's and mongers. Specially if you are around the Magnolia, Cherry avenue area I would pay close attention to your intuition. It isnt odd to hear of them running setups and bust every month or two.

I was out on Magnolia one day when I saw one of the best looking sw's I have ever seen. She was an easy 9 out of 10, and very uncharacteristic of the area. Plainly put, she looked to well kept to be walking Magnolia. She had on a normal sw type outfit, but you could just tell something wasnt right. I passed and the next day the news had a report of a round up in the very area I saw her.

Another thing to people from outside this area. If they bust you, your name will most likely be in both the paper and on the news in knoxville. It may not matter to some who dont live in the area, just giving a heads up to those who it might matter.

Muffbuster69
09-11-08, 20:49
With the fair in town have seen quite a few street walkers working the hotel close to the fair grounds and on mlk blvd ,and saw 3 on east fifth but uncle leo was hiding close by,so watch closely what you pick up or they could be picking you up .

Cena123
09-11-08, 23:04
New in town.

Just wondering if anyone has any info and experiences there.

Dazhiba
09-13-08, 14:08
Stopped by a few months ago. Too old for my taste so I passed. YMMV and things do change, so take one for the boys and let us know. Stay safe

Kevin Jones11
09-16-08, 19:24
I'm headed to San Francisco in a few weeks and was looking for suggestions. Will be staying south of Chinatown near Market Street. Would love to hear of any good AMPs or strip clubs. I'm going to post on their board as well but thought some of you travelers may be able to help out.

Thanks

Jethrow1
09-17-08, 07:43
If any of U guys come to Orlando PM me with what U like, and I'll try to help.

We have some jamb up and jelly tight gals down here.

Will make U wanna move here, not really stay in Tenn.

Jethrow1

Jeff Lowe
09-17-08, 12:16
Omg? ! Claudia rocks!

I saw her Sunday night. Clean, safe apt. Heck, I knew someone that lived there in college. She was easy to reach but maybe I just got lucky.

She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, freshly showered. That tee only accentuated those magnificent breasts. I think she has the finest, natural, HUGE breasts that I've ever fondled! She is nicely rounded. I'm not a BBW fan but she is definitely NOT a BBW. She is not a spinner though. Everything is tight. The breast, that ass, those hips. Everything. The older I get, the less I'm interested in a painfully bony woman.

She has the current LA look. If you've been to LA, you know I'm not talking the Baywatch girls from TV. I mean the tastefully inked, Betty Boop look. Think "Miami Ink" just without that much ink.

The experience? Like an insatiable girlfriend after a few drinks (she was sober.)

If I still lived in K'ville, I know where all of my spare cash would go!

Still horný, I tried to reach AAaahhsome treasures. I was waiting for Amber. And waiting. And waiting. Over 1. 5 hours late, I called several other services until one had someone available. Autumn.

I'm sorry, I can't remember the service name. I called several (most going to only 2 or 3 operators). While Autumn was on the way, Amber finally called and I had to cancel with her. (Why didn't they answer the damn phone when I was calling to check on ETA? ! ? ! )

Autumn showed up, driver sitting outside. If not for the 6 pack of Bud Lite, I don't think I would have let her in. She was thin, borderline bony. She had this "pinched face" look I've seen in rural Appalachia before. (Sorry if you're Mom or Sis look like that. No offense meant.) You know EXACTLY what she will look like when old because her face looks like it is there already. Buuuuut, I was horny.

I honestly don't think I would have even brought her home from a bar. The upside was a reallý smooth body with tiny perký tits. In and out in 20.

I'm considering one of the Chapman Hwy AMPs before I leave but, for the same price, Claudia keeps cumming to mind.

What to do?

Kevin Jones11
09-17-08, 21:34
If any of U guys come to Orlando PM me with what U like, and I'll try to help.

We have some jamb up and jelly tight gals down here.

Will make U wanna move here, not really stay in Tenn.

Jethrow1Hey that's great. I have plans to go to Orlando in January for a few days so I'll be hitting you up then!

Steve5922
09-17-08, 23:30
[QUOTE=Jeff Lowe]Omg? ! Claudia rocks!

I saw her Sunday night. Clean, safe apt. Heck, I knew someone that lived there in college. She was easy to reach but maybe I just got lucky.

She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, freshly showered. That tee only accentuated those magnificent breasts. I think she has the finest, natural, HUGE breasts that I've ever fondled! She is nicely rounded. I'm not a BBW fan but she is definitely NOT a BBW. She is not a spinner though. Everything is tight. The breast, that ass, those hips. Everything. The older I get, the less I'm interested in a painfully bony woman.

She has the current LA look. If you've been to LA, you know I'm not talking the Baywatch girls from TV. I mean the tastefully inked, Betty Boop look. Think "Miami Ink" just without that much ink.

The experience? Like an insatiable girlfriend after a few drinks (she was sober.)

If I still lived in K'ville, I know where all of my spare cash would go!

I just saw claudia as well, we had a great time, shes pretty, can suck like hell, and loves sex...my money WELL spent

Whoreny Toad
09-20-08, 11:02
Stopped in at the AMP on Chapman Hwy. $$ for full service including shower and sauna. The massage was okay and the flip was great. Everything was tight and great.

Reg Joe
09-20-08, 23:08
I'm usually not at too much of a loss for words, but all I can say is "wow".

Aimee never fails to surprise and delight.

I'm already looking forward to our next meeting!

Jeff Lowe
09-22-08, 23:07
Wednesday night.

A few really skanky WSWs between the bus station leading from the OC north past the old Sears bldg.. Nothing to tempt me.

Here's the kicker. Along Gay... right downtown, in fact, adjacent to Market Square, there is this woman. A good, healty 8-9 on the standard scale. Screaming over 10 on the WSW scale. It's after midnight and she's shaking these killer hips under this black dress with curly blonde hair. Kinda tall too. (Nope, I can almost guarantee it was NOT a dude!)

Anyway, she's dropping the look for all she's worth. I'm not shopping, just browsing. I drove around the block and she is circling. What can I say? I can't resist. I park and head over to Mrkt Sq where there is still a big crowd in front of (??), maybe the Tomato Head? Either way, she is now parking that sweet rear over on a bench facing the park and away from Mrkt Sq. She just HAS to be a cop, right? I'm thinking I'll watch a bust.

A car pulls over. A new Dodge Durango. She talks to the driver on his side for at least ten minutes. He finally pulls away then I walked back and left. (Noting a Toyota truck parked in the alley with two occupants - the alley parallel to Mkt Sq and Gay.

I left. I never saw her get in with anyone. Still window shopping and hour or so later and she is still there.

If she was legit, she was high end escort class. I'm guessing LEO.

Chuck Roast
09-23-08, 01:46
I left. I never saw her get in with anyone. Still window shopping and hour or so later and she is still there.

If she was legit, she was high end escort class. I'm guessing LEO.
My guess is LE also. Dodge truck was probably her partner.

Waverton Man 2
09-25-08, 09:15
Hey Guys,

Just saw a listing on backpage .

Hey there gentlemen,and i do mean respectable, deserving nice upscale gentlemen who want to treat themselves to the finer things in ife, consider this an invitaion to your own fantasy. I enjoy slow and relaxing occasions that last the whole hr. I am Italian American Indian and naturally pretty ..........."Has anybody seen her?