PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

JohnUT1966
08-18-14, 15:40
I need a little bit of help. While exploring the net I found an "ad" by a young lady that I thought I would like to meet. However all I can remember is part of her cell number, 4688. It was an 865 area code. I cannot locate her ad. I did several searches but came up empty and I had deleted my history. If anyone knows the URL for her ad I would appreciate you PMing me the URL.

Thank you.

Cricket342
08-18-14, 23:40
I saw her about a week ago I did not have any problems I had an amazing time with her.Dropped off the radar screen for me. I have tried to contact her many times with no replies. Sweet kid, and fantastic dreams for me.

Dr Holiday
08-19-14, 07:32
I was just wondering if anyone has any success with take out from the servers at Hooters down in Maryville, or the new Twin Peaks places?Haven't hunted lately with Maryville hooters girls but had much success. Also, have done equally well with talent from other locations. You won't do any / much good in hunting in twin peaks / hooters itself. Because they will get canned. So its best to catch twin / hooters girls off shift in local watering hole. Go in. Chat them up. Tip them WELL. Catch up with them on outside. Be surprised how many will bring up they're months behind on rent, power bill, broken car etc. Always smart to give the "help" directly to the landlord, mechanic etc. Keeps them from buying clothes, nose candy, or pills with it and still facing eviction or still have a non functional junker of a car.

Tons were in a local watering hole last Tues. Together. I got away with one from the watering hole. One other prospect (who approached me BTW) turned out to be a no go after much discussion. Would have been her first utr rodeo. I'll spend some time chatting her at place of work see what happens.

BTW tons of the twin girls have quit. Gone back to their former jobs at hooters etc.

FYI. Utr talent from twin / hooters are very very expensive by the standards of what I read here. Definitely not BP rates and way way over SW. Just so you don't waste your time and get all frustrated.

RJHunter
08-19-14, 09:52
Haven't hunted lately with Maryville hooters girls but had much success. Also, have done equally well with talent from other locations. You won't do any / much good in hunting in twin peaks / hooters itself. Because they will get canned. So its best to catch twin / hooters girls off shift in local watering hole. Go in. Chat them up. Tip them WELL. Catch up with them on outside. Be surprised how many will bring up they're months behind on rent, power bill, broken car etc. Always smart to give the "help" directly to the landlord, mechanic etc. Keeps them from buying clothes, nose candy, or pills with it and still facing eviction or still have a non functional junker of a car.

Tons were in a local watering hole last Tues. Together. I got away with one from the watering hole. One other prospect (who approached me BTW) turned out to be a no go after much discussion. Would have been her first utr rodeo. I'll spend some time chatting her at place of work see what happens.

BTW tons of the twin girls have quit. Gone back to their former jobs at hooters etc.

FYI. Utr talent from twin / hooters are very very expensive by the standards of what I read here. Definitely not BP rates and way way over SW. Just so you don't waste your time and get all frustrated.Thanks for the pointers. I can afford the higher quality ladies, but even at the better rates, its been hard to find much in this town. I Don't have any interest in the street walker types at any rates. I'll try your plan. Any watering holes other than "Docs" you might recommend?

P Hunt 37
08-19-14, 10:53
I was just wondering if anyone has any success with take out from the servers at Hooters down in Maryville, or the new Twin Peaks places?I used to use Alcoa Hooters like my personal play ground. I had an in my 21 yr old son was dating one of them. Had a small business and when business was hopping I would need short term last minute help. I am talking about legit office type work but I might need a couple people to come in and help out for 4 hrs the next day for $100 cash so many of them helped me out from time to time. However, before too long many weren't doing typical office work and were working. Truthfully, though I never thought it was that expensive. They still made the same money but no longer were working 4 hrs, in fact many times it was about half as much if it was a quickie. Hate to sound judgemental but the truth is the young 20 something's that aren't pros are giving it away gladly so if they can pick up 50 bucks from their friends dad that they know is cool and will keep his mouth shut for 15 or 20 minutes of their time then it is a win win. Unfortunately, for me my son has moved so no more easy access to young hotties telling me how broke they are.

Orbits
08-19-14, 13:14
Thanks for the pointers. I can afford the higher quality ladies, but even at the better rates, its been hard to find much in this town. I Don't have any interest in the street walker types at any rates. I'll try your plan. Any watering holes other than "Docs" you might recommend?If you're looking for high quality and would be ok with *very* high rates, I'd also suggest checking out the various "sugar baby" sites. I had lots of luck with SA in particular. Many 8's, 9's, and even a few 10's on there (in my opinion anyway). There are several hooters and twin peaks girls on there too. I met one of them through that site, a really cool and fun girl. Haven't run into any obvious druggies yet. High response rate to messages, and most are serious about meeting in person, so it's not just endless messages. The big downside is having to afford to lose the kinds of amounts they list in their "support expectations" section. It is way more expensive than BP or p 411. Plus the site itself will charge you something in order to fully use it (send messages, read messages, etc.). SA is around 60/ month, iirc.

BBtie72
08-20-14, 07:25
If you're looking for high quality and would be ok with *very* high rates, I'd also suggest checking out the various "sugar baby" sites. I had lots of luck with SA in particular. Many 8's, 9's, and even a few 10's on there (in my opinion anyway). There are several hooters and twin peaks girls on there too. I met one of them through that site, a really cool and fun girl. Haven't run into any obvious druggies yet. High response rate to messages, and most are serious about meeting in person, so it's not just endless messages. The big downside is having to afford to lose the kinds of amounts they list in their "support expectations" section. It is way more expensive than BP or p 411. Plus the site itself will charge you something in order to fully use it (send messages, read messages, etc.). SA is around 60/ month, iirc.I have used similar sight. They work I agree but the rates are negotiable with some girls. Lots of times you don't really get what you are looking for. I have found a couple of gems though they were short term experiences.

MikeHunt865
08-20-14, 08:13
Four on it. Be careful to all.

HeadSeeker
08-20-14, 08:36
I would like to find the black girl with braids.

ThermoNuclear
08-20-14, 09:15
... I'd also suggest checking out the various "sugar baby" sites. I had lots of luck with SA in particular. ...What site does 'SA' stand for? Thanks.

GeeDick
08-20-14, 11:22
Looks like KPD was busy last night. See five on the docket for promoting. From seeing all that where out last night I'm assuming it was all street level. See they picked up Alexus. Have not dreamed with her, but have heard about her.

This sucks! Was hoping to hobby in the couple days.

GD.

DoeJohn1
08-20-14, 11:25
I would like to find the black girl with braids.I am thinking the same thing!!

BallBuster
08-20-14, 11:39
Looks like KPD was busy last night. See five on the docket for promoting. From seeing all that where out last night I'm assuming it was all street level. See they picked up Alexus. Have not dreamed with her, but have heard about her.

GD.http://knoxville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-licensed-body-rubs-with-very-high-clientelle-and-references-for-the-best-price-24/11039475

Mundane
08-20-14, 12:51

GD.Was that her mother listed too? 17 year age difference.

EchoEcho
08-20-14, 13:26
On the List.

I would like to find the black girl with braids. Here ya go. She looks even better from behind.

KnoxTNman
08-20-14, 17:52
Was that her mother listed too? 17 year age difference.Yes, that's her mom. She was one of the two women who came with her as muscle. I heard Fire call her mom. It's a shame that both are busted. Interestingly, when I asked her mom if Fire was her daughter, she denied it and said they are just friends.

Senna5194
08-20-14, 21:38
What site does 'SA' stand for? Thanks.Seeking Arrangement.

JizzyGillespie
08-21-14, 07:02
3 or 4 more on the list today WTF.

BallBuster
08-21-14, 07:09
Stick with the trusted and safely reviewed ladies. YMMV and those that don't screen, are off my list and have been for quite sometime.

Mundane
08-21-14, 09:56
Yes, that's her mom. She was one of the two women who came with her as muscle. I heard Fire call her mom. It's a shame that both are busted. Interestingly, when I asked her mom if Fire was her daughter, she denied it and said they are just friends.That is so Fucked up!

ThermoNuclear
08-21-14, 09:56
Seeking Arrangement.I've been getting some excellent advice in PMs regarding best practices for using SA. While I don't need the competition, I think discussing arrangements is very on-topic for this site, and we could use a thread in the forum to discuss this.

Since I am non-senior scum, I do not have the ability to create a new thread.

If the Admin or a Senior agrees with me, how about adding a new forum thread: Arrangements?

Thanks.

If you can't talk a Senior into doing it, next month you can do it yourself. All the threads I create are sticky and this one needs to be down in the blogs unless it really takes off.

A2

RJHunter
08-21-14, 12:13

GD.If LEO really had any interest in stopping real crime, they would follow the girls that are using instead of hassling them, and bust the shit out of the dealers. Put them away long enough and we'd see fewer dealers and users. I guess that's too much work though and its easier to just keep hassling the girls.

Dr Holiday
08-21-14, 14:21
Was just looking at a ad for a korean in town on BP. Well the pics are a a Japanese model. Other ads say sexy Hawaian. Pics don't match the phone number for other ads and there are other ads different pics. Fake for sure.

But the phrase that got me, is the ride is free if the pics don't match. Never happened to me.

Anybody ever gotten a freebie is when you get there. She doesn't match the pics?

Was just wondering?

Jem411
08-21-14, 14:45
Was just looking at a ad for a korean in town on BP. Well the pics are a a Japanese model. Other ads say sexy Hawaian. Pics don't match the phone number for other ads and there are other ads different pics. Fake for sure.

But the phrase that got me, is the ride is free if the pics don't match. Never happened to me.

Anybody ever gotten a freebie is when you get there. She doesn't match the pics?

Was just wondering?I was told I was FREE to get the hell out of there if I didn't like it!

RJHunter
08-21-14, 15:17

Was just wondering?You have a lot more experience than that Doc. In fact, when I see obvious fake pictures like that, with a statement like that, it makes me think set-up, not freebie.

CaveMann
08-21-14, 15:29
I am sure that the busts aren't helping. Anyone have any viable options? I need Charlie's number if anyone can help me there. PM's are fine.

Xtwb3000
08-21-14, 15:39

GD.Knoxville News Sentinel's Facebook page had a link to a story about the backpage sting on it yesterday.

MikeHunt865
08-21-14, 20:48
I've seen ads and similar pics on another site of several who have graced grey bar inn. Wow, what a concept. Just a thought. Be smart.

The Load2
08-21-14, 23:12
If LEO really had any interest in stopping real crime, they would follow the girls that are using instead of hassling them, and bust the shit out of the dealers. Put them away long enough and we'd see fewer dealers and users. I guess that's too much work though and its easier to just keep hassling the girls.Most of these girls are users the recent situation with everyones fav should tell you that. Less dealers means less providers too. They get in the business to support the habbit they're not seeing 7 and 8 guys a day with a clear head cmon man! And when they do bust these girls they def try to get them to squeal on there pimps, dealers, johns, etc. When they make the "list" just take a look at the defendants role. Some say defendant, co-defendant, witness, witness for the state and sometimes its left blank. So when it says witness for the state or just left blank what do you think is going on? (I'm not sure if this will get deleted for me talking about this but if so I understand why) I remember almost a year ago there was a girl I think named Scarlett I'm not for sure. She got in a LEO situation and had a pimp that would rob guys coming and going to see her. It was on the news and everything. So she gets caught up and rats out her pimp / dealer / bf. He gets charged with drugs I'm not sure how serious and he got charged with sex trafficking too. So they used her to take him down. There's really no point here I'm just letting you know that sort of thing does happen. Remember people the heat. Is on!

Anksgf
08-22-14, 00:36
You have a lot more experience than that Doc. In fact, when I see obvious fake pictures like that, with a statement like that, it makes me think set-up, not freebie.I have to agree there Doc.

I've not been around here or active in the hobby for some time now but I decided to stick my head in here tonight and yours was one of the first posts I read.

You should know better.

Personally, I've never seen very much free anything period let alone in the hobby.

RJHunter
08-22-14, 11:30
How do we delete a post when we realize we posted in the wrong forum? I couldn't find a way.

Nbobh
08-22-14, 11:57
TBone,

My apologies for my tardiness in response. I know this post is a little buried now and I had every intention of responding to this sooner. I'm attempting to write as many posts as I can on topics just like this. I've been posting to the Tips and Tricks section. I won't write as long a post as I have been but I felt like this was a topic that a lot of people might be interested in. It's a good question.

Anyone with something to lose in this hobby has had the same issue, especially those with a joint bank account where the misses is the CFO of your family. Trying to hide money or at least scrounging up enough to dream from time to time can be a challenge. Let's start with the simplest of options:

1. Like others have stated when you go to the store get a little cash back. It's not too difficult and you can hide it easily that way. It takes a little longer to gather up funds, but it is a viable option. NOTE: Please loose the damn receipt. You don't need her seeing a consistent pattern.

2. Do you play golf or have a hobby away from the home, other than mongering that is? These are always ways to hide funds from the misses. If you play golf on a Saturday morning swing by the bank and make a withdraw for the green fees. Those are typically substantial amounts. Obviously, you won't be playing golf that day. Maybe poker night with the boys? Let's say you go all in first hand and lose everything for the night. Or even the office football board, a $20 board each week will add up, but damn you never seem to win that thing.

3. Make purchases for things you need that she couldn't care less about, but honestly you don't need either. Let her see the purchase or make her aware of it and then return it to the store for cash back. Most places will do that if you have the receipt, but don't have the card it was charged to with you. Be sure to check the return policy at the store. Shit from Home Depot works well. A couple cans of WD-40 in the garage that she's not going to look for. Or when she has the honey do list for the weekend you need to pick up a few things, just add a few more to get the job done that you can return at a later time.

4. Learn to save where you can. If you normally spend $10 a day for lunch, either bump that amount up or just don't eat. There's always that little hole in the wall that you love that only takes cash, hence the withdraw from the bank.

5. Learn to part with shit you don't need. Have an extra fishing pole sitting around the house. Hit up Craigslist and move that thing to put a little more scratch in your pocket.

Ok, now for a few more advanced options that pay a little bigger dividends.

1. You're going to have to get a bank account to pull most of this off. If you're setting up a bank account don't do it at the same bank you are banking at presently. Make sure it's a place that doesn't charge you fees. And most importantly don't have any type of paperwork from that bank sent to your house. You're just asking for trouble. Explain to the bank representative that you are going through a divorce and you need to establish a new account (this may be foreshadowing if your ass gets caught). Tell them you can't have any form of paperwork sent to your current residence. If they don't have a paperless system then have it sent to your office or a friends. Hell, the ladies I work with constantly have packages delivered to the office where they are hiding shit they purchased online from their husbands. Worst case scenario go down to the UPS store and get a PO Box they are cheap.

2. Do you have a credit card? If so, this will work for you most likely. Create an account at Squareup.com. They will send you a little device that plugs into your smart phone for swiping credit cards. When you do this you can select a business name and the charge shows on the statement as the company or Square Up since the fees are technically going to them. Have an excuse for the purchase when it does show up on the statement you don't want her calling the credit card company. Have the funds directed to your bank account.

3. Most people have direct deposit now days. In most cases your HR department will help in assisting you with directing funds. It's very easy to have a certain amount of each pay check deposited into your newly created bank account. This would work really well if you were in sales and paid a commission where your balance will change from week to week. I'm sure you can have it setup as a flat amount or percentages.

Ok, in saying all of this as was stated before learn to LIE, LIE, LIE. You also need to begin to start dealing in cash only transactions anyway, it's important to avoid a paper trail. Lastly, my tips are just that simply tips they may not work for everyone but I want to make this very clear if you have a family to support don't take food off the table to support your hobby, because that is just wrong.

Hope those tips will help some of you.

NBOBH, The Chairman.

Gents.

As a "closet" hobbyist with something to loose, I find myself having to be creative in order to finance my hobby. Only by gathering / scrounging a little cash here and there am I able to enjoy the hobby.

For those of you in the same boat, how do you finance your activities?

Dr Holiday
08-22-14, 12:11
I have to agree there Doc.

You should know better.
Just had to check though make sure the rules hadn't changed. No such thing as a real freebie. Especially if its not a pro. LOL Everything costs even if not in cash. Nuisance level is the worst.

Tnmm51
08-22-14, 13:01
Looks like the LEO has either got the girls in the lock up or hiding. Kinda makes you to think twice before pulling the trigger. Hope it gets better soon.

HardKnox
08-22-14, 14:15
Just had to check though make sure the rules hadn't changed. No such thing as a real freebie. Especially if its not a pro. LOL Everything costs even if not in cash. Nuisance level is the worst.You know what you pay an escort to do. You pay her to leave. LOL.

Neednbj
08-22-14, 16:33
#1 works well. I do almost all the shopping and always get an extra $20 to put back. Does take time though. Never thought of #3. Will have to give that a try. (Always buying crape from Liars).

The Load2
08-22-14, 18:11
$20 hh $50 hr $100 overnite! BEWARE The heat is on!

The Load2
08-22-14, 18:13
She's back give her a call. Pm me for her # or any other info.

Twinz
08-22-14, 20:24
$20 hh $50 hr $100 overnite! BEWARE The heat is on!Someone needs to give her / LEO a class. Since when is 2 HH cheaper than 1 full H?

Oh well.

Anksgf
08-22-14, 22:28
How do we delete a post when we realize we posted in the wrong forum? I couldn't find a way.

Just had to check though make sure the rules hadn't changed. No such thing as a real freebie. Especially if its not a pro. LOL Everything costs even if not in cash. Nuisance level is the worst.Yeah, you got to love the nuisance ones. Especially if you have a job that says you have to answer your phone 24/7.

Anksgf
08-22-14, 22:31
How do we delete a post when we realize we posted in the wrong forum? I couldn't find a way.Click the link on the lower left hand side that says, "report post. ".

From there one of your options on the bottom of the right hand side is "Delete my Report. ".

It's cumbersome to say the least but that's how it works.

JourneyMan
08-23-14, 00:40
$20 hh $50 hr $100 overnite! BEWARE The heat is on!If she offered the blue light special from Kmart? LOL.

Jl6969
08-23-14, 12:56
Back behind bars again as of today and trial date is coming on older charges.

WheelerJim
08-23-14, 23:49
Lisa in Sevierville lost all her contacts on her phone, text or call so she can put you in, ha ha.

Member #4634
08-24-14, 13:52
Hey guys, ill be back in knox Wednesday for one day. PM for details.

Sharky2
08-25-14, 22:06
Noticed a former provider in gen pop at least until November with our fav uncle. No worries though. She was one of the worst cash and dash girls around. So no loss.

Sharky.

Sharky2
08-27-14, 22:22
I hate when you try to text these providers and its hours and hours before they will commit to even giving out info wth?? If you don't need business then say so!

Ok rant over.

Sharky.

GeeDick
08-27-14, 22:33
I hate when you try to text these providers and its hours and hours before they will commit to even giving out info wth?? If you don't need business then say so!

Ok rant over.

Sharky.I hear ya!

When you're ready, they play games. When you're ready to go to bed they call needing help.

GD.

NewKnoxVegas
08-27-14, 23:09

Ok rant over.

Sharky.Being a new person here that's something that I was and still have problems with or at least learning the process. Although I've had great dreams with a few including Charlie. Whats funny for me is that Ill text / email and then get busy and forget who this is that's texting me back LOL. I guess its all a part of the hobby. I will say though, Charlie makes it very interesting and loves to talk, great girl.

Sharky2
08-28-14, 20:08
I hear ya!

When you're ready, they play games. When you're ready to go to bed they call needing help.

GD.LOL true. Apparently tonight must be a union meeting. I've called several providers. And no one will return text or answer phones.

Sharky.

NewKnoxVegas
08-30-14, 17:13
Has anyone visited this one? Here is the thing, I text her and we have went back and forth then today I get a text message from a website saying my number is now listed with them for illegal activities you could say. What gives? Going to have to change the number now.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-new-girl-in-town-looking-for-a-good-time-8652093325-28/11144957

MilfMan865
08-30-14, 21:24
Has anyone visited this one? Here is the thing, I text her and we have went back and forth then today I get a text message from a website saying my number is now listed with them for illegal activities you could say. What gives? Going to have to change the number now.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-new-girl-in-town-looking-for-a-good-time-8652093325-28/11144957The group responsible is an outfit doing business out of India and they've been operating for quite some time (with numerous complaints filed with the FTC). If a person sends a text message to one of those fake ads, the website operators will take the contact info and post it to their website (the website is included in the text message you received). The steps you have to go through to get your information removed sounds a lot like extortion. A confusing aspect is that the nefarious website will use pics (without permission of course) from legitimate providers as bait, maybe even someone you've communicated with before but the phone number is different. If you peruse their wasteland of a website, you'll notice that there isn't a shortage of local numbers in there. It's just a reminder that we must remain vigilant, even when merely window shopping.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.

Nobody246
08-30-14, 21:32

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hi-guys-new-girl-in-town-looking-for-a-good-time-8652093325-28/11144957That sounds like the old DEA / FBI scam.

The most entertaining number I ever had apparently belonged to a "massage therapist" who had a problem paying her bills before it was assigned to me. After many late night phone calls from inebriated "patients" I started answering calls by saying. "TBI, Agent so and so". My apologies to any board member I may have startled, but I really don't think they wanted a massage from me. The bill collectors weren't nearly as much fun.

Rrguy
08-31-14, 09:25
I have seen her advertising on CL with her hubby. Wants to show him a good time for his birthday. I assume that she also is a provider on the side. PM me with details.Yeah, that's Sasha. Lots about her on the boards; do a search. Used to be off Middlebrook, now in Powell. She's seen a lot of guys on this board, including me. Be careful. PM for more info. Not sure I'd see her with hubby, but then I don't roll with others watching or 3-some with guys as the 3rd part, but that's just me.

Rrguy
08-31-14, 09:33
I have seen her advertising on CL with her hubby. Wants to show him a good time for his birthday. I assume that she also is a provider on the side. PM me with details.Yeah, that's Sasha. Lots about her on the boards; do a search. Used to be off Middlebrook, now in Powell. She's seen a lot of guys on this board, including me. Be careful. PM for more info. Not sure I'd see her with hubby, but then I don't roll with others watching or 3-some with guys as the 3rd part, but that's just me.

JourneyMan
08-31-14, 15:01
I saw a former provider on the list not related to the hobby only have one dream. Back in 2010 with her she was pretty great but lost contact with her she's blonde now.

Callmecrazy
09-01-14, 18:04
Something is going down at the gateway. Hope you all aren't involved. I've got pictures but probably shouldn't post them. Stay safe.

Cmc.

FranklinStein
09-01-14, 20:14
Something is going down at the gateway. Hope you all aren't involved. I've got pictures but probably shouldn't post them. Stay safe.

Cmc.That's a pretty crazy story:

http://www.wate.com/story/26421575/a-man-who-escaped-from-a-knoxville-courtroom-commits-suicide

Callmecrazy
09-01-14, 20:27
That's a pretty crazy story:

http://www.wate.com/story/26421575/a-man-who-escaped-from-a-knoxville-courtroom-commits-suicideWow I didn't know what was happening. I just assumed a sting or something.

Edwin777
09-03-14, 22:34
Hey, I hope someone can help me. I saw a provider at an Alcoa Highway location in August 2012. She went by "Breezy" but I think her real name is Michelle see. Her digits were 865-237-31* Any way I really liked her but got in a relationship and now I'm hoping Breezy is still seeing mongers. I did some research on the internet and I think she is still single. Apparently she was busted by uncle LEO and it was in the paper. She gave the best massages and BBBJCIM I've ever had. Please let me know if you have contact info. Thanks!

MikeHunt865
09-04-14, 04:42
Two on it. Is the second one JHeart? My eyes ain't what they once were. Be safe, be smart.

Twinz
09-04-14, 07:43
Two on it. Is the second one JHeart? My eyes ain't what they once were. Be safe, be smart.Yep. That is her. Hell of a time to be getting caught up. Not exactly sure what they consider enough evidence to bring about a charge of 'promoting'.

ShyKnoxIsBack
09-04-14, 08:34
She's not the second one (at least as it appears at 8:32), but she's on the list. Damn, her last ad said she was due in 7 wks, and now that? Have to feel a lot of sympathy for anyone on the list, but that really sucks more than most.

Stay safe.

Shy.

Two on it. Is the second one JHeart? My eyes ain't what they once were. Be safe, be smart.

Sexhoundtn2
09-04-14, 11:15
She's not the second one (at least as it appears at 8:32), but she's on the list. Damn, her last ad said she was due in 7 wks, and now that? Have to feel a lot of sympathy for anyone on the list, but that really sucks more than most.

Stay safe.

Shy.Damn I hate to hear that. She's a real sweetheart. She told me that last time I saw her that she was getting calls that were very explicit on what she would do and how much. I warned her.

VolBoater
09-04-14, 21:11
Damn I hate to hear that. She's a real sweetheart. She told me that last time I saw her that she was getting calls that were very explicit on what she would do and how much. I warned her.If that is Jenny. Google her real name and you'll find she's no stranger to LE. Some big charges. I'm surprised she was careless enough to get busted.

Gypsy Monger
09-04-14, 21:56
If that is Jenny. Google her real name and you'll find she's no stranger to LE. Some big charges. I'm surprised she was careless enough to get busted.That is definitely Jenny. I knew her by her real name. I tried to warn her about BP, etc. I wish her luck, she was already struggling without this happening to her.

Mundane
09-05-14, 10:09
This is something I've wondered about too. Mundane, would you please summarize what you learn from the feedback? The results could be very interesting and informative.Good suggestion TenAnmp! If I get enough data, I'll share the results.

Mundane
09-05-14, 10:13
Lots of guys want to talk to you!

Member #4634
09-05-14, 10:27
Lots of guys want to talk to you!I've emptied it guys! Sorry hahaOops.

BBtie72
09-05-14, 11:21
Lots of guys want to talk to you!I think she is traveling to Chattanooga for a few days.

Mundane
09-05-14, 14:22
http://www.funnyplace.org/stream/sharp-memory-19635/

The Load2
09-06-14, 09:52
Does anyone have any info on her current status? I know we can't talk too much about her situation so whatever can't be said here pm me.

Mavrik22
09-06-14, 12:45
Does anyone have any info on her current status? I know we can't talk too much about her situation so whatever can't be said here pm me.Check 24 hour list.

The Load2
09-06-14, 15:25
Check 24 hour list.Wow! I wasn't even talking about that I check the list every day just for GP. Hell of a coincidence.

HardKnox
09-06-14, 17:15
I think this is a great idea. I have dabbled in the SA scene and for the most part it has been expensive and low-yield. There is a big disadvantage in not having a way to discuss our experiences. I thin that some of the girls on there are basically scam artists and get away with it because of our inability to discuss our experiences. PM me for some negative reviews. I wish I had a positive one.

I've been getting some excellent advice in PMs regarding best practices for using SA. While I don't need the competition, I think discussing arrangements is very on-topic for this site, and we could use a thread in the forum to discuss this.

Since I am non-senior scum, I do not have the ability to create a new thread.

If the Admin or a Senior agrees with me, how about adding a new forum thread: Arrangements?

Thanks.

If you can't talk a Senior into doing it, next month you can do it yourself. All the threads I create are sticky and this one needs to be down in the blogs unless it really takes off.

A2

DeepinU
09-06-14, 18:57
Wow! I wasn't even talking about that I check the list every day just for GP. Hell of a coincidence.How is one on the 24 hr list and advertise pm BP at 1:58? Be careful guys something smells fishy and I'm not talking about the why. Be safe!!

Deep.

Sharky2
09-06-14, 20:42
How is one on the 24 hr list and advertise pm BP at 1:58? Be careful guys something smells fishy and I'm not talking about the why. Be safe!!

Deep.Most of the time the BP ads are paid days in advance to appear on certain days for a price. That's how she's with uncle and still advertising.

The Load2
09-06-14, 21:05
Most of the time the BP ads are paid days in advance to appear on certain days for a price. That's how she's with uncle and still advertising.He's right I see girls with posts here and chatt at the same time. That Indian lady does it all the time LOL! Has anyone ever seen her? her ad always says Ohh La La Nicole is the name.341705 I've never seen a review for her here or there. I guess it would help if I put put the link up. Too bad I'm dumb when it comes to that shit! I did manage a lil something

The Load2
09-06-14, 21:23
Is this MadysenLuvz girl real? What about the Bella from bp chick? I get Pm'd asking questions all the time so spare me the search engine mumbo jumbo! Any info guys?

DeepinU
09-06-14, 21:56
Is this MadysenLuvz girl real? What about the Bella from bp chick? I get Pm'd asking questions all the time so spare me the search engine mumbo jumbo! Any info guys?Was thinking of TOFTT on Bella but not in a position to accommodate outcalls. Too bad looks like something I could get in to.

Member #4430
09-07-14, 00:52
Kristen / Madysen is legit she's even spent the night with me. Highly intelligent girl very well spoken you can't go wrong with her.

Chuck68
09-07-14, 05:56
I lost my contacts and need digits for my fav little blonde who's not mentioned on here much anymore but still works. I'm sure a lot of you know her. If anyone has any idea pm me. I'd appreciate it. She used to hand at Merchants.

MadySenLuvz
09-07-14, 19:00
Kristen / Madysen is legit she's even spent the night with me. Highly intelligent girl very well spoken you can't go wrong with her.Thanks for putting in the good word!

ThermoNuclear
09-07-14, 19:05
I think this is a great idea. I have dabbled in the SA scene and for the most part it has been expensive and low-yield. There is a big disadvantage in not having a way to discuss our experiences. I thin that some of the girls on there are basically scam artists and get away with it because of our inability to discuss our experiences. PM me for some negative reviews. I wish I had a positive one.I am having some luck. Too early to tell for sure, but I am thinking SA coincides more with what I am looking for.

I'll open a thread when I become a Seņor sometime next month.

I agree some discussion would be very helpful to alert others to masquerading providers, ridiculous expectations, dead ends, &etc.

Bailey 1958
09-07-14, 23:11
He's right I see girls with posts here and chatt at the same time. That Indian lady does it all the time LOL! Has anyone ever seen her? her ad always says Ohh La La Nicole is the name.341705 I've never seen a review for her here or there. I guess it would help if I put put the link up. Too bad I'm dumb when it comes to that shit! I did manage a lil somethingLoad check with TnOutdoorsman. He gave her a review on the BP Chatt. Board a week or two ago. Can PM him for further intel.

Jem411
09-08-14, 09:28
This info may be here somewhere, so this might be a redundant question. I get emails occasionally telling me my in box is full and someone is trying to PM me. What is "Full"? This last time, I had 38 messages total in there. I know I have had well above 50 and still received messages. I try to keep it below 50, assuming that was the number.

BillSmith2374
09-08-14, 09:41
This info may be here somewhere, so this might be a redundant question. I get emails occasionally telling me my in box is full and someone is trying to PM me. What is "Full"? This last time, I had 38 messages total in there. I know I have had well above 50 and still received messages. I try to keep it below 50, assuming that was the number.I believe 200 messages is the limit.

In-box and your sent items as well.

PlainsDrifter
09-08-14, 10:12
I believe 200 messages is the limit.

In-box and your sent items as well.Yeah, had the same problem for while and realized the problem and deleted the send messages.

Jem411
09-08-14, 11:08
Thanks for the response guys. I had 163 sent messages. Zero now.

Orbits
09-08-14, 14:44
I am having some luck. Too early to tell for sure, but I am thinking SA coincides more with what I am looking for.

I'll open a thread when I become a Seor sometime next month.

I agree some discussion would be very helpful to alert others to masquerading providers, ridiculous expectations, dead ends, &etc.Good idea to have one, I'd only suggest that you make it a rule that no one posts the sa girls usernames in the thread. They tend to be a much more private / utr bunch than escorts, I'm just thinking we might scare off all the local talent if they find out there is a public forum where they're being discussed. Pm can take care of specifics like that if needed. Just IMHO tho. Your thread, your rules.

Nobody246
09-08-14, 16:23
What is SA?

ThermoNuclear
09-08-14, 17:36
Good idea to have one, I'd only suggest that you make it a rule that no one posts the sa girls usernames in the thread. They tend to be a much more private / utr bunch than escorts, I'm just thinking we might scare off all the local talent if they find out there is a public forum where they're being discussed. Pm can take care of specifics like that if needed. Just IMHO tho. Your thread, your rules.Good advice. I do not want to scare off the ladies. Unsure how to resolve. Certainly no one on this board would tell them!

You are exactly right-on with the UTR comparison, yet somehow they are being discussed here (PMs?

WheelerJim
09-08-14, 20:26
Lisa in Sevierville has moved into a new apartment and is wanting her old friends and some new ones to help break it in.

Thumper2662
09-09-14, 00:04
Is this MadysenLuvz girl real? What about the Bella from bp chick? I get Pm'd asking questions all the time so spare me the search engine mumbo jumbo! Any info guys?She's a great good looking provider.

GaltGuy
09-09-14, 10:15
What is SA?It took me a minute or two, but I'm guessing that's "Seeking Arrangements. ".

Niceone1
09-09-14, 11:05
It took me a minute or two, but I'm guessing that's "Seeking Arrangements. ".Hell I didn't no what that SA meant either. SA suddenly appeared and I guess we all was suppose to immediately know what it meant. "not".

There should be a USA rule, if you use a new acronym please right it out that way everyone will learn it and no it. LOL.

Just my to cents worth.

The Load2
09-09-14, 13:14
She's a great good looking provider.I saw her before she pm'd and reminded me I just didn't know her name (smh)! I will see her again soon.

HardKnox
09-09-14, 15:36
Hell I didn't no what that SA meant either. SA suddenly appeared and I guess we all was suppose to immediately know what it meant. "not".

There should be a USA rule, if you use a new acronym please right it out that way everyone will learn it and no it. LOL.

Just my to cents worth.Sorry, I just assumed.

EchoEcho
09-10-14, 00:44
It took me a minute or two, but I'm guessing that's "Seeking Arrangements. ".Just wondering, would that not be the same thread as "MEMBERS seeking women" that we already have? Or am I missing something?

Orbits
09-10-14, 14:22
Just wondering, would that not be the same thread as "MEMBERS seeking women" that we already have? Or am I missing something?Check out Richmond VA's "sugarbabies" thread, I guess it would be sort of like that. It's pretty different from the seeking women thread.

ThermoNuclear
09-10-14, 16:52
Just wondering, would that not be the same thread as "MEMBERS seeking women" that we already have? Or am I missing something?I am thinking it would be more akin to the UTR thread:

To discuss and trade intel on the ladies on arrangement sites.

Rather than "MEMBERS seeking women": advertise for ladies for specific situations.

And to those baffled by the use of "SA": that caught me too, but a Seņor graciously explained that to me.

Glad to know I'm not the only one not to know all the lingo.

"When everything old is noob again. ".

SeeksEasy
09-10-14, 19:55
I have had excellent luck for a decade with SA and have had 2 long term relationships from it. AMPs are my source of comfort in the absence of an SA chick.

Seeks.

Yurengr
09-12-14, 09:26
There are eight guys on the list this morning. All eight for patronizing within 100 ft of a church or 1. 5 miles of a school. Anybody got any details?

Yurengr.

Member #5090
09-12-14, 11:36
There are eight guys on the list this morning. All eight for patronizing within 100 ft of a church or 1. 5 miles of a school. Anybody got any details?

Yurengr.With no ladies on the list, sounds like a sting to me.

JizzyGillespie
09-12-14, 12:29

Yurengr.No clue but interested to know if it was another BP bust or if they were on the street. I'll check the news posts an if I hear anything I'll post.

RJHunter
09-12-14, 12:31

Yurengr.Looks like a big time SW sting form that large number and no girls. Wonder where it was and I also wonder why the bails were set differently for the same charges. I guess the Sheriff's budget must be too large and he needed to waste some cash before the end of his fiscal year.

JourneyMan
09-12-14, 12:50
Looks like a big time SW sting form that large number and no girls. Wonder where it was and I also wonder why the bails were set differently for the same charges. I guess the Sheriff's budget must be too large and he needed to waste some cash before the end of his fiscal year.It just wasn't SW sting backpage had last night 3 new girls that was TGTBT 85 hh 125 hr please I text the one blonde and prove to me you're not a cop.

I ask for nudes. She didn't reply.

RazorXX
09-12-14, 13:29

Yurengr.Saw at least 3 BP ads posted yesterday that looked very, very TGTBT. Suddenly today 2 of them are gone. Made a mental note that they were all "incall only" and "Cedar Bluff / West Knox" location. Research on pics and number turned up nothing.

Coincidence? Possibly. But we know Uncle likes to use Cedar Bluff as a hot spot.

Would love to know the location where these busts went down.

OldOneEye
09-12-14, 14:14
Still trying to find a link to Sweet Rachel.

ShyKnoxIsBack
09-12-14, 14:34

Yurengr.I saw the same thing. I just hope it was none of our members. I don't know if this was SW related or BP based like RazorXX theorized, but having no ladies on the list and that volume of mongers, they had to be really pushing them through. You guys keep your eyes open.

Stay Safe.

Shy.

JourneyMan
09-12-14, 14:59
I saw the same thing. I just hope it was none of our members. I don't know if this was SW related or BP based like RazorXX theorized, but having no ladies on the list and that volume of mongers, they had to be really pushing them through. You guys keep your eyes open.

Stay Safe.

Shy.I think it was Guest house inn in west knox there's a church right next to it.

Could be wrong believe it was a BP sting there was three BP adds that was TGTBT two was removed the third one is still up I text the 18 blonde last night three time and in my final text I ask for nudes to prove she wasnt a cop with no reply becaful. J. J needs a hair cut.

Nobody246
09-12-14, 15:05
Do Seniors occasionally get caught in these things, or is it mostly noobs who don't know the warning signs?

SeeksEasy
09-12-14, 17:36
Looks like a big time SW sting form that large number and no girls. Wonder where it was and I also wonder why the bails were set differently for the same charges. I guess the Sheriff's budget must be too large and he needed to waste some cash before the end of his fiscal year.Bail is based on judge's idea of flight risk. Prior convictions, citizenship status, and probably other things including how the judge feels go into that number.

BallSwinger
09-12-14, 21:11
Bail is based on judge's idea of flight risk. Prior convictions, citizenship status, and probably other things including how the judge feels go into that number.I'm constantly amazed how somebody can be held for ICE, yet only have a $1000 bail. Law didn't know they were in the country, but if they can find a dumb enough bail bondsman, they can be out and disappear again for $100.

BS.

The Load2
09-12-14, 21:37

Yurengr.I'll keep saying it since some refuse to listen. The HEAT is on!

Boss49
09-12-14, 23:39
Alexia in Fountain City said she could use some help from trusted Seniors.

RazorXX
09-13-14, 15:19
Since my playtimes come few and far between, I end up doing more recon than actual hobbying. But as always I'm happy to at least play a support role for our little community. Today's investigation yielded the following:

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/north-knoxville/2014/09/12/developing-possible-shooting-in-powell-neighborhood/15508147/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=wbir/local-news

From that story the pertinent part is "Investigators say there was a female passenger in the gold SUV Jackson was driving, however she has not been identified. ".

Posted around the same time to the FB of a local provider who advertises from time to time on BP, "my fuccn wind shield has a fuccn bullet hole in it" and "my driver seat covered in blood" and "I can still taste blood in my mfn mouth" and most importantly, "police got my fone fa now. ".

Now, this is a provider who I personally exchanged some texts with a while back before doing enough research and receiving some friendly warnings that it's best to avoid her. However, this post is your loving reminder to use a burner phone, a blocked number, a dummy internet line, or whatever it takes to avoid contacting providers with your real number. (If my real number were in her phone I'd be squirming right now).

You never know what kind of situation even the best provider might find herself in. Keep your info as private as possible.

Until I have the free time to actually hobby more, I'll accept the trade-off of blue balls for vigilant eyes and ears!

Stay safe, gents.

The Load2
09-13-14, 19:21
Since my playtimes come few and far between, I end up doing more recon than actual hobbying. But as always I'm happy to at least play a support role for our little community. Today's investigation yielded the following:

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/north-knoxville/2014/09/12/developing-possible-shooting-in-powell-neighborhood/15508147/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=wbir/local-news

From that story the pertinent part is "Investigators say there was a female passenger in the gold SUV Jackson was driving, however she has not been identified. ".

Posted around the same time to the FB of a local provider who advertises from time to time on BP, "my fuccn wind shield has a fuccn bullet hole in it" and "my driver seat covered in blood" and "I can still taste blood in my mfn mouth" and most importantly, "police got my fone fa now. ".

Now, this is a provider who I personally exchanged some texts with a while back before doing enough research and receiving some friendly warnings that it's best to avoid her. However, this post is your loving reminder to use a burner phone, a blocked number, a dummy internet line, or whatever it takes to avoid contacting providers with your real number. (If my real number were in her phone I'd be squirming right now).

You never know what kind of situation even the best provider might find herself in. Keep your info as private as possible.

Until I have the free time to actually hobby more, I'll accept the trade-off of blue balls for vigilant eyes and ears!

Stay safe, gents.Wow I actually knew that guy(Don'tjudgeme). He has a young daughter my heart goes out to her. Sad to see an argument at a gas station turn into this. Smh.

JRim615
09-13-14, 19:26
Hey guys. I am new to this so I am honestly not too sure how everything works. It seems like whenever I find a very attractive provider they always require references or something. The one provider that I used to previously go to has since moved on with her life so I am finding it very hard to get into contact with an attractive reliable provider since I don't have a bunch of peoples number I can give to them.

The Load2
09-13-14, 19:28
I see a lot of new pics on BP that I definitely won't be calling. Stay safe do not use poor judgment after 2 nites game. The HEAT is on and Go Vols!

Ender198
09-14-14, 00:45
I normally do not post, but, there are a lot of new ads on backpage that appear non-legit. Looks like LEO is trying to make a statement. I would be most careful tonight if I were you. Stick to known providers. Just my 2 cents.

RJHunter
09-14-14, 15:53
Wow I actually knew that guy(Don'tjudgeme). He has a young daughter my heart goes out to her. Sad to see an argument at a gas station turn into this. Smh.He may have a young daughter, but he shouldn't! He was convicted of First degree murder back in 2002, so what the Hell was that scum doing out of prison in the first place? He should have been executed or at the least locked up in a cell for the rest of his scummy life.

Member #4628
09-14-14, 21:12
I'm looking for a duo partner. Age and body type doesn't matter but you must be sane, professional and drug and drama free. We can split a hotel room anytime or can use my home M-F 9:00-3:30. PM me or e-mail StaysHorny@gmail.com or text 865-237-1879.

Gentleman if you would like to see me partner with another provider, let me know and I will see if I can make it happen.

The Load2
09-14-14, 22:43
He may have a young daughter, but he shouldn't! He was convicted of First degree murder back in 2002, so what the Hell was that scum doing out of prison in the first place? He should have been executed or at the least locked up in a cell for the rest of his scummy life. No need to kick a man that's literally already down 4 ever! He paid for his crimes with his life I think that's enough.

Member #4579
09-15-14, 01:25
Hello everyone. As I'm sure most of you have noticed I haven't been around lately. First let me say that I'm safe and there's no reason for anyone to be worried about me. I feel that it's finally time for me to announce that I have in fact retired and won't be coming back. All good things come to an end, and for me it was time for me to start over with a new life away from here. I have moved away from the Knoxville area and won't be returning. To everyone that has always treated me with kindness and respect, I sincerely want to say thank you. Too often this wasn't the case, and you can only take so much before this kind of life takes it's tole. For the first time in a long time, I'm happy and excited to see what my future holds for me. If you read reviews or posts on this site or a different one now or in the future, you can rest assured knowing that they aren't true. I hope that everyone can be happy for me, and respect the changes and decisions that I've made. With a new life, there will only be new opportunities to make something of myself that I can be proud of. This is my final goodbye and wish you well.

Xoxo-Alexis.

The Load2
09-15-14, 06:35
Hello everyone. As I'm sure most of you have noticed I haven't been around lately. First let me say that I'm safe and there's no reason for anyone to be worried about me. I feel that it's finally time for me to announce that I have in fact retired and won't be coming back. All good things come to an end, and for me it was time for me to start over with a new life away from here. I have moved away from the Knoxville area and won't be returning. To everyone that has always treated me with kindness and respect, I sincerely want to say thank you. Too often this wasn't the case, and you can only take so much before this kind of life takes it's tole. For the first time in a long time, I'm happy and excited to see what my future holds for me. If you read reviews or posts on this site or a different one now or in the future, you can rest assured knowing that they aren't true. I hope that everyone can be happy for me, and respect the changes and decisions that I've made. With a new life, there will only be new opportunities to make something of myself that I can be proud of. This is my final goodbye and wish you well.

Xoxo-Alexis.I wish you the best's (bestes) there will never be another like you in this small city. I'm glad I was able to meet you. The sky is the limit for you babe take a bow you deserve it.

ThermoNuclear
09-15-14, 12:23

Xoxo-Alexis.Honey, I am so very proud of you and always have been. I am sure I'll be ridiculed here for confusing real life with the dream, but you changed my real life for the better in ways that few in my life have. THANK YOU! You are missed.

WheelerJim
09-15-14, 15:51
Lisa wants to start doing outcalls only in Sevierville area, I don't think she has the customer base but what ever she thinks is fine.

Deano59
09-15-14, 17:59
Haven't posted much due to seeing someone who forbade me to post anything.

Related to her but she has since moved out of state so I've been doing recon again.

Happened to be in town today and remembered I was in Alexia's neighborhood and decided to give her a call.

After a short conversation she recalled speaking to me before and directed me in to her place.

I had given her very short notice and she was very apologetic about not being fully made up, dresseed, and blah blah blah.

She looked absolutely fine almo7st had to tell her to close those killer eyes so I could talk to her.

She hadn't had her coffee yet and asked if I minded to give her a few minutes.

We took the time to talk while she finished and of course I told her that I had some misgivings due to a few earlier unflattering posts.

She assured me that she had seen those posts and had looked at herself and was correcting those mistakes.

She asked me what I liked how I liked it and whatever she could do to make me enjoy my time with her she was going to do.

Her apt. Was clean she jumped in the shower and was all squeaky clean and smelling good.

I opted for an hour but I don't think it took that long but no one was counting that I could see.

I'm an older guy and ran out of steam a couple of times but she got things going again.

Got to say the girl I saw was not that girl that got the bad reviews.
Turned her , phone off before we got started

I'll definitely go back to see her next week.

Walker2011
09-15-14, 18:14

Xoxo-Alexis.Thank you for putting all the rumors and innuendos to rest. I am happy to see you move on with your life and wish you nothing but happiness and success in what ever you do. You deserve it. All the best to the absolute best. You will always be missed.

MojoXY
09-15-14, 23:00
Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the board. I'm new here but not to the lifestyle. As I have experiences, I'll be glad to share.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I appreciate any info or good suggestions from seniors. I'm here to learn, contribute, & enjoy. Thanks again.

Robkirb79
09-15-14, 23:44

Xoxo-Alexis.Good bye, you know where to find us just incase you change your mind.

WheelerJim
09-16-14, 12:48
Jesse from Oliver springs is seeing people again this week for those that still have her number she will answer you now.

Mrdrano
09-16-14, 14:19
Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the board. I'm new here but not to the lifestyle. As I have experiences, I'll be glad to share.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I appreciate any info or good suggestions from seniors. I'm here to learn, contribute, & enjoy. Thanks again.Feel like maybe you should share some local experiences before you will get much help on this board just my opionion.

UpForItNow
09-16-14, 14:29
As an out of towner from across the state who only gets to Knox a handful of times a year if that, I feel lucky to have managed to spend some fun-filled hours with you on some of those visits over the last few years, and wish you nothing but the best in whatever you do with the rest of your life. You will be missed, but here's hoping that those new opportunities will open doors and that you find what you're looking for, and more. Thanks for the memories.

Up and out.

Xoxo-Alexis.

Jj Dillion 2
09-16-14, 18:34
Jesse from Oliver springs is seeing people again this week for those that still have her number she will answer you now.Jessie is awesome I will be see her today.

Walker2011
09-16-14, 22:19
2 on the list tonight. Both well known providers, both for unrelated charges to the hobby.

Stay Safe.

JourneyMan
09-17-14, 00:33
2 on the list tonight. Both well known providers, both for unrelated charges to the hobby.

Stay Safe.I've been going back and forth between these two I seen the one three times and the other one well you know my history with her I introduced her to most of you.

The Load2
09-17-14, 13:04
I've been going back and forth between these two I seen the one three times and the other one well you know my history with her I introduced her to most of you.She looks terrible!

Trek OCLV
09-17-14, 13:43
Good afternoon all.

I'll be expanding my work territory to cover east TN effective the beginning of this month. I've been following the board with some regularity lately and I've seen the recurring reference to "The List", is there a physical website that I could visit to remain informed? Additionally, please feel free to reach out to me if you're headed east and I'll do my best to pay it forward as possible.

Be safe and most of. Enjoy!

Nobody246
09-17-14, 14:19
Good afternoon all.

I'll be expanding my work territory to cover east TN effective the beginning of this month. I've been following the board with some regularity lately and I've seen the recurring reference to "The List", is there a physical website that I could visit to remain informed? Additionally, please feel free to reach out to me if you're headed east and I'll do my best to pay it forward as possible.

Be safe and most of. Enjoy!Here's the link. It's self-explanatory.

Skrapsbor1
09-17-14, 14:57
Good afternoon all.

Be safe and most of. Enjoy!Google (24 hour arrest list Knox county), and Knox county Sherriff department will come up. Many Local Sherriff departments have sites like this one. For some reason big cities like Nashville don't have them that I could find. There is always interesting reading (and looking) on this list and I learn something new every time.

GL coming this way and play safe.

Skraps.

Trek OCLV
09-17-14, 15:01
Google (24 hour arrest list Knox county), and Knox county Sherriff department will come up. Many Local Sherriff departments have sites like this one. For some reason big cities like Nashville don't have them that I could find. There is always interesting reading (and looking) on this list and I learn something new every time.

GL coming this way and play safe.

Skraps.Nashville does have a "look-up" if you have the name as they were booked. Also shows previous criminal history. https://sci.ccc.nashville.gov/ proven to be a good resource if you're checking out UTR or Sugarbabies.

Be safey. Enjoy.

Sexhoundtn2
09-17-14, 16:09
Good afternoon all.

Be safe and most of. Enjoy!Welcome to the Knox area. There is alot of fun to be had here. Try arrests dot org. You choose a state then you can search by offense and / or by county.

A2 I assume since that is not a competing site that link will be ok to post. If not feel free to edit.

Twinz
09-18-14, 11:55
Another one got picked up. Unfamiliar to me but I would venture to guess SW.

Nickp31
09-19-14, 10:21
Anyone know what happened to ECR site. Its been down for two weeks. Says the domain address has been parked??

Nickp31.

The Load2
09-19-14, 12:14
Looks like its fake pic Friday guys. Be careful out there the heat is still on!

Trek OCLV
09-19-14, 12:28
Impressive, sad that Davidson and the rest of middle TN doesn't report, but good for travel purposes LOL.

Welcome to the Knox area. There is alot of fun to be had here. Try arrests dot org. You choose a state then you can search by offense and / or by county.

A2 I assume since that is not a competing site that link will be ok to post. If not feel free to edit.

Noelle
09-19-14, 13:39
Anyone know what happened to ECR site. Its been down for two weeks. Says the domain address has been parked??

Nickp31.Non dramatic closing. I was told it was due to lack of sponsorship. I really liked that community.

Noelle,

Lovely Solitaire.

FastDb4
09-19-14, 13:45

Xoxo-Alexis.Alexis, going to miss seeing you on my visits to Knox but understand when its time to turn the page. All the best to a super young woman. Take care.

Alias date ck t620.

Deano59
09-19-14, 16:52
She looks terrible!No fng kidding.

RJHunter
09-20-14, 22:03
Non dramatic closing. I was told it was due to lack of sponsorship. I really liked that community.

Noelle,

Lovely Solitaire.I liked the community there, but the software was so bad that I gave up trying to use that site a long time ago.

BadBudda
09-20-14, 22:23
I first met Old Dude there, DAMN I miss him has Anyone seen him?

InFromBehind
09-20-14, 22:54
I first met Old Dude there, DAMN I miss him has Anyone seen him?He, like myself has officially retired from the hobby.

The Load2
09-21-14, 00:39
He, like myself has officially retired from the hobby.He was forced into retirement. I think he said the Misses / Mrs. Got in his computer and found this site. (ouch)!

Riddick71
09-21-14, 13:53
I was wondering if they're is any providers in north (halls, Powell, anderson) area. Seems like most are in west Knox, if anyone could pm me that'd be great.

The Load2
09-21-14, 16:15
I was wondering if they're is any providers in north (halls, Powell, anderson) area. Seems like most are in west Knox, if anyone could pm me that'd be great.Most will have there location listed when they post you need to check again because they're always providers in that area you need to Research your research.

Jackknoff
09-21-14, 16:16
I was wondering if they're is any providers in north (halls, Powell, anderson) area. Seems like most are in west Knox, if anyone could pm me that'd be great.Riddick, I cleared my messages.

Riddick71
09-21-14, 17:56
Most will have there location listed when they post you need to check again because they're always providers in that area you need to Research your research.Sorry, I meant trusted providers or utr, I've heard merchants is where LEO hangs out at.

Jackknoff
09-21-14, 20:55
I have seen the reviews and the ads. However I just noticed the Monster Energy Drink Tattoo in the middle of her chest. OMG, What are people thinking when they do that? I am a fan of tattoos and have several myself. But who the hell would want to have an energy drink logo forever on their chest? LMAO I wonder if the Fox motorsports logo is on her ass? OH well hell, to each their own. It sure as hell won't keep me from asking her when I see her soon. And of course, I will report that endeavor here.

Thanks for letting me get that out of my head.

*remember to make your own happy moments* .

TheDude.Did you end up seeing her?

JonTryvain
09-21-14, 22:27
Was wondering if anyone knows providers in the roane / rhea area; Oak Ridge, Harriman, Kingston, and on down towards Dayton? Even pointing in the right direction to look would be helpful.

Nobody246
09-22-14, 08:24
What are the requirements for becoming a Senior Member?

Six months and 25 posts without pissing me off.

A2

Member #5090
09-22-14, 09:38
Anyone else think cars wait until the week of your appt before breaking down? Hard enough to squeeze a few bucks out here and there and even car takes a dump. You know who you are.

Riddick71
09-22-14, 13:16
Was wondering if anyone knows providers in the roane / rhea area; Oak Ridge, Harriman, Kingston, and on down towards Dayton? Even pointing in the right direction to look would be helpful.Dani in Harriman and Lydia in Oak Ridge.

Chevy69
09-22-14, 17:58
Was wondering if anyone knows providers in the roane / rhea area; Oak Ridge, Harriman, Kingston, and on down towards Dayton? Even pointing in the right direction to look would be helpful.Lydia (young blond) does body rubs in-calls in Oak Ridge.

MikeHunt865
09-22-14, 21:55
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Mundane
09-23-14, 10:49
On the rare day that I:

1) Have some free time.

2) Have some extra money.

3) Really need some TLC.

I CAN'T GET ANY messages returned! Geez!

The Load2
09-23-14, 10:51
On the rare day that I:

1) Have some free time.

3) Really need some TLC.

I CAN'T GET ANY messages returned! Geez!Be patient they stay up all dam night. Probably still sleeping

Mundane
09-23-14, 10:55
Be patient they stay up all dam night. Probably still sleepingI can't play at night! Need some day play!

Chevy69
09-23-14, 11:02
On the rare day that I:

1) Have some free time.

3) Really need some TLC.

I CAN'T GET ANY messages returned! Geez!Have you tried Mandee or Blount Honey? They're usually available during the day.

The Load2
09-23-14, 11:10
I can't play at night! Need some day play!She's in town and available right now. Go 2 the Chatt board to see her pics. I've seen her she's GFE all the way.

ShyKnoxIsBack
09-23-14, 13:46
You can try Angeleyezmama or Astrid if you haven't already. They have both been available during the day for me. In fact, they were available together (I just had to provide the transportation), but that's a story for another post. Texting works fastest with both.

Stay safe.

Shy.

I can't play at night! Need some day play!

Riddick71
09-23-14, 15:06
Is there any reports on Alexis? Saw her ad And she's close by. Wanted to see if she checked out before setting something up.

Cricket342
09-24-14, 01:01
Is this the same Trinity that has caused trouble in the. Past?

Cricket342
09-24-14, 01:32
Is this the same trinity that has caused trouble in the. Past?

Member #5090
09-24-14, 13:36
Any providers that do Greek in the area? Something I need to check off the bucket list.

Riddick71
09-24-14, 15:22
Any info on this one?

Member #4573
09-24-14, 19:14
I have heard through the grapevine that there are some who are blowing my previous speculations way out of proportion. I wish to clear the air. There is no credible information to support any speculation regarding her personal health and safety. Furthermore, there is nothing to support speculation with reference to legal and financial entanglements. I wish to retract my previous post. My sincerest apologies to her for raising the topics. Any attempts at impugning her character or reputation should be ignored.

It is also my belief that attempts by this community at contacting her are unwanted and considered a nuisance. It appears that she has moved on. My best wishes to her in the future.One more thing to add, the speculations about her health, safety, legal and financial entanglements are completely without merit and false. I was wrong to even mention that about her and apologize to her again and the community for even going there.

Vasili80
09-26-14, 16:34
I haven't posted on here for quite some time. Normally used for research. Was active on ECR, under the same name till it broke down and ended up parked in the garage. Hopefully the owner reconsiders or someone else picks it up. I liked the community and ease of use / chatroom.

I'm going to post my reviews on here. Note: Not sure if it's in the right place. Please move if necessary, Thanks!

Red headed Sassy. The one that did doubles with Mercedes. Seen several times, sometimes a little late, but always let me know ahead of time. Cute, petite, awesome attitude, great conversationalist, exceptional skills. Hope she comes back =(.

Mercedes. The one that did doubles with Sassy. Nice and thick. Good conversation. Good skills. Only complaint is she was rushed by her driver.

Angel / Sophia. Seen her once when she first started. Short and petite. Average skills-Robotic. Gets the job done. Seems to have went down hill since.

Mandee. Good convenient in-call location. Very enthusiastic. Great conversation. Great skills. Short and petit-ish / borderline spinner.

Ally. Ebony woman that did doubles with Candy on multiple occasions. Seen several times. Awesome attitude. Beautiful eyes. Extremely easy going. Great skills. Very ticklish.

Alicia W. - If you want to meet an Ebony woman for the first time, Alicia is the best bet. Seen several times. Good convenient in-call location. Punctual, Great attitude, Intelligent, Very skilled. ATF.

I know I'm missing some. Can't access ECR to check my reviews.

Any questions, just PM me.

Have a good weekend!

Vas.

Vasili80
09-26-14, 16:37
I haven't posted on here for quite some time. Normally used for research. Was active on ECR, under the same name till it broke down and ended up parked in the garage. Hopefully the owner reconsiders or someone else picks it up. I liked the community and ease of use / chatroom.

I'm going to post my reviews on here. Note: Not sure if it's in the right place. Please move if necessary, Thanks!

Red headed Sassy. The one that did doubles with Mercedes. Seen several times, sometimes a little late, but always let me know ahead of time. Cute, petite, awesome attitude, great conversationalist, exceptional skills. Hope she comes back =(.

Mercedes. The one that did doubles with Sassy. Nice and thick. Good conversation. Good skills. Only complaint is she was rushed by her driver.

Angel / Sophia. Seen her once when she first started. Short and petite. Average skills-Robotic. Gets the job done. Seems to have went down hill since.

Mandee. Good convenient in-call location. Very enthusiastic. Great conversation. Great skills. Short and petit-ish / borderline spinner.

Ally. Ebony woman that did doubles with Candy on multiple occasions. Seen several times. Awesome attitude. Beautiful eyes. Extremely easy going. Great skills. Very ticklish.

Alicia W. - If you want to meet an Ebony woman for the first time, Alicia is the best bet. Seen several times. Good convenient in-call location. Punctual, Great attitude, Intelligent, Very skilled. ATF.

I know I'm missing some. Can't access ECR to check my reviews.

Have a good weekend!

Vas .

Sexhoundtn2
09-29-14, 23:39
Does anyone know anything about a girl that goes by Candy in strawplains? Please PM me if you have any info.

ThermoNuclear
10-02-14, 12:44
Thanks A2!

Somehow I have avoided pissing off this community and have risen to Seņor Member!

Muchas gracias!

Now the UTRs, ATFs, and BFFs will surely rain from the sky!

Member #5090
10-02-14, 13:10
May they all fall to you. LOL.

Thanks A2!

Somehow I have avoided pissing off this community and have risen to Seor Member!

Muchas gracias!

Deano59
10-02-14, 14:14
Thanks A2!

Somehow I have avoided pissing off this community and have risen to Seor Member!

Muchas gracias!

Now the UTRs, ATFs, and BFFs will surely rain from the sky!Welcome to the club.

The Load2
10-02-14, 14:45
Thanks A2!

Muchas gracias!

Now the UTRs, ATFs, and BFFs will surely rain from the sky!LOL Lmfao! Too Funny! Welcome 2 the team

MojoXY
10-02-14, 16:50
Thanks A2!

Muchas gracias!

Now the UTRs, ATFs, and BFFs will surely rain from the sky!Congrats- I'm working my way there too. Feel free to share w / us up & cummers if the rain starts falling too heavy.

The Load2
10-02-14, 20:59
Congrats- I'm working my way there too. Feel free to share w / us up & cummers if the rain starts falling too heavy.You got a long way to go buddy!! Until then get as many references as you can and you can enjoy. I used to think Sr. Status was over rated but uhhhh! Not Anymore and I will keep my reasons to myself LOL. Ill just say it helps for sure.

Member #4578
10-02-14, 21:10
Congrats to you Nuclear! Now in my case, welcome to the SM discount!! Hope to see you next time! You all be safe but hobby your asses of!

Kelly. Southern Hospitality. Brevard, FL Board.

Thanks A2!

Muchas gracias!

Mrdrano
10-02-14, 22:00
You got a long way to go buddy!! Until then get as many references as you can and you can enjoy. I used to think Sr. Status was over rated but uhhhh! Not Anymore and I will keep my reasons to myself LOL. Ill just say it helps for sure.What does it take to get senior status.

Six months and 25 posts.

A2

Sexhoundtn2
10-03-14, 00:25
Does anyone know what's going on with Dara? I have tried to contact her for a week or so and have gotten no response. She was always really good about getting back to me.

KnoxVol
10-03-14, 06:34
Does anyone know what's going on with Dara? I have tried to contact her for a week or so and have gotten no response. She was always really good about getting back to me.She has a sugar daddy.

FranklinStein
10-03-14, 06:55
She has a sugar daddy.Well, there's a lucky bastard! She's such a sweetheart. I really do wish them both well.

Astrid
10-03-14, 12:57
Does anyone know what's going on with Dara? I have tried to contact her for a week or so and have gotten no response. She was always really good about getting back to me.Hey sweetie. Dara is a good friend of mine and I am pretty sure she is still seeing people. If you would like to pm me I can pass any message along to her, thanks Astrid.

KnoxVol
10-03-14, 13:36
Well, there's a lucky bastard! She's such a sweetheart. I really do wish them both well.It didn't keep me from seeing her so I'd just suggest trying again.

Bluford
10-03-14, 15:52
Hey Guys,

Anyone seen Connie lately, more importantly have her number? The last time that I saw her she was at the little yellow house with her half brother. I lost her freaking number in a move. PLEASE, pm her number. Thank you.

Bluford.

Boss49
10-03-14, 19:35
Hey Guys,

Anyone seen Connie lately, more importantly have her number? The last time that I saw her she was at the little yellow house with her half brother. I lost her freaking number in a move. PLEASE, pm her number. Thank you.

Bluford.You need to PM Mustangsal for her info.

MilfMan865
10-03-14, 21:29
Hey Guys,

Bluford.Hey Bluford. About 16 months between your last post and this current one and all you can do is ask for Connie's number? Where have you been? Welcome back sir.

Happy Hunting,

MilfMan.

MustangSal
10-04-14, 09:10
Hey Guys,

Bluford.Pm me for Connies number. Stay Safe MustangSal.

MustangSal
10-04-14, 09:39
Hey Guys,

Bluford.Check your inbox I sent you Connie's number. Stay Safe MustangSal.

BadBudda
10-04-14, 15:11
She's text me a couple times this week, very sweet girl but I've been very busy and had to pass the opportunity to more fortunate guys. Almost got to introduce her to a lucky friend of mine the other night but instead got into one of the BIGGEST train wreck screwup of my life! ! But that's a involved tale for another time! Definitely keep trying; she's a jewel when you can hook up.

Chuck68
10-04-14, 16:49
She's text me a couple times this week, very sweet girl but I've been very busy and had to pass the opportunity to more fortunate guys. Almost got to introduce her to a lucky friend of mine the other night but instead got into one of the BIGGEST train wreck screwup of my life! ! But that's a involved tale for another time! Definitely keep trying; she's a jewel when you can hook up.She's truly an awesome girl. Wish I could get to Knox more.

The Load2
10-04-14, 18:36
Is this izzy person real. Can any SR verify.

KnoxTNman
10-04-14, 19:10
Is this izzy person real. Can any SR verify.She is real. Cute girl. She is one's of Jim Wheeler's finds, I have seen her once. Nice face, GFE and a good body. Has lot of strech marks on her belly from pregnancies but for the asking rate, you can't go wrong. However, with recent reports that she is engaging in high risk activities I. E. No protection stuff, I would proceed with caution.

The Load2
10-04-14, 20:21
She is real. Cute girl. She is one's of Jim Wheeler's finds, I have seen her once. Nice face, GFE and a good body. Has lot of strech marks on her belly from pregnancies but for the asking rate, you can't go wrong. However, with recent reports that she is engaging in high risk activities I. E. No protection stuff, I would proceed with caution.Always wear protection guys. She is crazy for that one!

GeeDick
10-05-14, 15:22
Does anyone know what's going on with Dara? I have tried to contact her for a week or so and have gotten no response. She was always really good about getting back to me.Was able to catch up with Dara a couple days ago. She's not seeing clients like see used to. Was lucky to reach her. I do worry about her.

GD.

Sexhoundtn2
10-07-14, 13:32
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the kcsd website?

Jg3786
10-07-14, 17:40
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the kcsd website?I've been able to get on. They didn't update it over the weekend. Today all the pics didn't show.

Knox Hot Rod
10-07-14, 21:01
I've been able to get on. They didn't update it over the weekend. Today all the pics didn't show.All the pics were blacked out. Just checked again and most pics showed up. 9 pm.

Jackknoff
10-07-14, 23:01
I've been able to get on. They didn't update it over the weekend. Today all the pics didn't show.I was able to get on with no issues. Try again, it is working.

JonTryvain
10-07-14, 23:03
So, I had a dream with Izzy in Harriman.

Going by order of events- Incall location seems safe, at least to me. Apartment building, all I'm going to say. If you're visiting frequently and concerned about being recognized it might be an issue, but easily solved by dreaming at night. Incall location was clean and tidy, had no offensive smells (tobacco and etc). I was greeted well by exactly the provider in the pictures and was not disappointed whatsoever. The first thing I addressed before starting was the BBFS issue which seems to have been somewhat overstated. By the provider's testimony she only performs BBFS with known and trusted regulars, and is checked quite regularly, both for her health and for the health of her children. I saw / smelled no evidence of any drug use (which I understand doesn't mean it's not there).

As for the dream, it was straight to FS with no warmup on my part, because I had only scheduled 30 m and showed up 10 m late. Rockwood and Harriman are the two most offensively slow cities in America, I do believe. I didn't particularly need warmup, though. She was attractive enough that I was good and ready after a few minutes of feeling her up. Was very tight. Greek is on the menu but obviously not preferred. HH was $.

Would definitely repeat business whenever I have the opportunity. Even if you're living in OR, North Knox, or even farther out from Harriman than that, I would definitely suggest paying a visit.

Ga Dogfan
10-08-14, 13:30
Ran into one of Knoxville's former favorites the other day and she's looking to see a few seniors and trusted members on here. She wants to keep it very low-key and low-volume if you're interested PM me and I'll get you her info. A lot of seniors and those that have been around a while will know her, she retired a few years back. She's a cute little blonde that I enjoyed seeing and I've already seen once now and she is still one of my favorites.

Throttle
10-08-14, 18:39
I could be wrong (I hope I'm wrong), but I may have just spotted Dara at 418 North Broadway.

Ietpse
10-08-14, 18:52
I could be wrong (I hope I'm wrong), but I may have just spotted Dara at 418 North Broadway.Its possible! I saw her downtown on Broadway several times last week!

Bailey 1958
10-08-14, 23:26
Finally got to dream with Lisa thanks to Mr. Jim Wheeler. She can transform herself from ordinary mom with her hair up, to a lovely lady when she drops down that luscious head of hair she has. In the dream she provided a good BBBJ and was attentive, Enjoys kissing.

And cuddling and through her touch made me feel like I was with my girl friend. This was encouraged by pleasing her with DATY. Also in the dream, we enjoyed a long DG, with her sweet sounds of pleasure.

She is a working Mom, doing this on the side, so she is low volume. Lisa said most all on the board have treated her well. May that always be the case!!

Bailey 1958
10-08-14, 23:30
Finally got to dream with Lisa thanks to Mr. Jim Wheeler. She can transform herself from ordinary mom with her hair up, to a lovely lady when she drops down that luscious head of hair she has. In the dream she provided a good BBBJ and was attentive, Enjoys kissing and cuddling and through her touch made me feel like I was with my girl friend. This was encouraged by pleasing her with DATY. Also in the dream, we enjoyed a long DG, with her sweet sounds of pleasure.

She is a working Mom, doing this on the side, so she is low volume. Lisa said most all on the board have treated her well. May that always be the case!!

Member #5090
10-09-14, 08:17
So I had an appt setup. Yesterday I feel like shit and let work early. Sent the lady a pm saying so and we should reschedule. Still sick this morning, even stayed home from work. Sent another pm since my burner phone is at work. Just in case the first one didn't go through.

So common sense told me to break the appt. Did I do the right thing? I figure no one wants to pass anything along even if it's a flu bug or whatever.

Dr Holiday
10-09-14, 11:07
So I had an appt setup. Yesterday I feel like shit and let work early. Sent the lady a pm saying so and we should reschedule. Still sick this morning, even stayed home from work. Sent another pm since my burner phone is at work. Just in case the first one didn't go through.

So common sense told me to break the appt. Did I do the right thing? I figure no one wants to pass anything along even if it's a flu bug or whatever.Might drop her an alex hamilton just to keep things cool. I know that the UTR types I hang with run really close to the edge of financial disaster continuously. So if I cancel on them. I might discover that their phone is turned off and not due to being pissed at me. Just they can't support kid and dead beat bf and sometimes the all too common 900 lb gorilla on their back. Bad drug habits (often in ones you would least expect it too).

Skrapsbor1
10-09-14, 11:22
Might drop her an alex hamilton just to keep things cool. I know that the UTR types I hang with run really close to the edge of financial disaster continuously. So if I cancel on them. I might discover that their phone is turned off and not due to being pissed at me. Just they can't support kid and dead beat bf and sometimes the all too common 900 lb gorilla on their back. Bad drug habits (often in ones you would least expect it too).If It's the day of the date and you have to cancel you should at least offer some money for her time and likely loss of income. I always offer to swing by and drop something off or pay some extra on the next time I see her. Just like if a provider has to cancel on me I expect them to make it up in some way. Or at least offer.

Member #5090
10-09-14, 14:50
I'll definitely make it up to her. Thanks and much appreciated.

If It's the day of the date and you have to cancel you should at least offer some money for her time and likely loss of income. I always offer to swing by and drop something off or pay some extra on the next time I see her. Just like if a provider has to cancel on me I expect them to make it up in some way. Or at least offer.

MikeHunt865
10-09-14, 20:27
How sexxyshortys friends pics are same as an advertiser in Fla. ? Be very cautious!

Jg3786
10-09-14, 20:37
How sexxyshortys friends pics are same as an advertiser in Fla. ? Be very cautious!I would use extreme caution on this ad. Seeing as one of them are showing as still being a guest at a certain Motel.

TYS321
10-10-14, 13:07
Might drop her an alex hamilton just to keep things cool. I know that the UTR types I hang with run really close to the edge of financial disaster continuously. So if I cancel on them. I might discover that their phone is turned off and not due to being pissed at me. Just they can't support kid and dead beat bf and sometimes the all too common 900 lb gorilla on their back. Bad drug habits (often in ones you would least expect it too).Roger all that. Wow just a $20? I paid one girls entire rent this month to stop eviction. So did a bunch of her other friends.

Did I mention I'm an idiot? BF had a fit or 2, but pills made it all gud agin.

But there are unexpected benefits, they almost seem human. But not quite. The cannibal is still alive in there. Quite terrifyin when you recognize the hunger.

Deano59
10-10-14, 13:47
Roger all that. Wow just a $20? I paid one girls entire rent this month to stop eviction. So did a bunch of her other friends.

But there are unexpected benefits, they almost seem human. But not quite. The cannibal is still alive in there. Quite terrifyin when you recognize the hunger.Yep we've all done that.

Dr Holiday
10-10-14, 13:48
Roger all that. Wow just a $20? I paid one girls entire rent this month to stop eviction. So did a bunch of her other friends.

But there are unexpected benefits, they almost seem human. But not quite. The cannibal is still alive in there. Quite terrifyin when you recognize the hunger.I give them way too much. Good analogy on the cannibal and the hunger. Too true IMO.

Dr Holiday
10-10-14, 13:51
I would use extreme caution on this ad. Seeing as one of them are showing as still being a guest at a certain Motel.I liked the idea of the combo and just about sent a message till I saw the two posts. Pics of a provider in Florida. Hummm. One in time out in the county mountie boarding school. Hummm.

Thanks guys, I think you saved me some serious grief.

Play safe all.

Nobody246
10-13-14, 08:27
I have read in times passed that one way to "discretely" find a friend was to get a room at certain notels and wait for a knock on the door. I tried that a few nights ago. When I pulled into the parking lot, a couple of women waved and motioned for me to come to them. I checked in and got a room and discretely watched the action. The women who greeted me all had men staying in their rooms. None of them came by my room. They may have had me pegged as LEO, but I don't think so. In the end, I think this theory has been laid to rest as non-productive.

Nobody246
10-13-14, 08:31
Sorry, A2, if this doesn't meet the criteria for posting here, but it was so funny I wanted to share it.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mis/4706472764.html

Agreed, thanks for the laugh.

A2

Ga Dogfan
10-13-14, 09:38
She is available today and Wednesday this week. Great girl and lots of fun!

Throttle
10-13-14, 12:28
I have read in times passed that one way to "discretely" find a friend was to get a room at certain notels and wait for a knock on the door. I tried that a few nights ago. When I pulled into the parking lot, a couple of women waved and motioned for me to come to them. I checked in and got a room and discretely watched the action. The women who greeted me all had men staying in their rooms. None of them came by my room. They may have had me pegged as LEO, but I don't think so. In the end, I think this theory has been laid to rest as non-productive.I wouldn't rule it out. While I didn't partake, I have inadvertently found myself in situations where that theory could've been proven to be true.

Dewayne1966
10-13-14, 14:07
I wouldn't rule it out. While I didn't partake, I have inadvertently found myself in situations where that theory could've been proven to be true.I was meeting a lady about 3 weeks ago who told me to meet her at the econolodge off merchant Road. L backed into one of the spaces near the road facing the hotel. There was a young blonde standing in the door opening of one of the rooms. We looked at each other several times then she walked over to my car. She asked me if I wanted to come to her room I told her I was meeting someone and was waiting on them. She went back to the doorway. I got a text from the girl I was meeting that she was at the Super 8 When I finished at the Super 8 about 90 minutes later I drove back to the EconoLodge out of curiosity and she was still in the doorway. I walked to her room to see what the deal was. She was wanting a ride to her drug dealer and back and was offering sex for the ride. She had a large wad of cash. I turned her down I told her I couldn't risk getting caught with drugs in my car and I left. This was in the afternoon not at night.

Ga Dogfan
10-13-14, 14:25
Hey seniors my UTR friend would love to see you today. Great girl needing some help and many probably know her from the past. She had a cancelation today and is available all day. Seniors PM for info. We have gotten scarce on quality talent of late guys and she's one you can trust and enjoy. She said she's available daytime Wednesday and early Thursday. Might also be available Friday if she gets some interest.

BallSwinger
10-13-14, 15:56
I have read in times passed that one way to "discretely" find a friend was to get a room at certain notels and wait for a knock on the door. I tried that a few nights ago. When I pulled into the parking lot, a couple of women waved and motioned for me to come to them. I checked in and got a room and discretely watched the action. The women who greeted me all had men staying in their rooms. None of them came by my room. They may have had me pegged as LEO, but I don't think so. In the end, I think this theory has been laid to rest as non-productive.I'm not so sure. While I've never had it go down in the manner you described, once when in Richmond, VA, I picked a random comfort inn that was near my job assignment. It just so happened it was a hotel with exterior room entrances. My boss and I arrived and checked into neighboring rooms after a long drive and I stood outside on the walkway while he was getting ready for dinner. I had no idea that standing outside was the queue for the local talent to come up and offer their services. Too bad the boss was there since a serious cutie approached me. That was the last time I allowed a hotel to put me in adjacent room with co-workers or the boss. I now request different floors.

-BS.

The Load2
10-13-14, 16:02
I was meeting a lady about 3 weeks ago who told me to meet her at the econolodge off merchant Road. L backed into one of the spaces near the road facing the hotel. There was a young blonde standing in the door opening of one of the rooms. We looked at each other several times then she walked over to my car. She asked me if I wanted to come to her room I told her I was meeting someone and was waiting on them. She went back to the doorway. I got a text from the girl I was meeting that she was at the Super 8 When I finished at the Super 8 about 90 minutes later I drove back to the EconoLodge out of curiosity and she was still in the doorway. I walked to her room to see what the deal was. She was wanting a ride to her drug dealer and back and was offering sex for the ride. She had a large wad of cash. I turned her down I told her I couldn't risk getting caught with drugs in my car and I left. This was in the afternoon not at night.Most girls on merchants and Callahan are addicts. Just keep that in mind whenever you visit and. Knox. Heavy LEO activity riding around in plain cars too. Impalas, Tahoes, mustangs, mid sized suv's you name it. They usually have really dark windows that you can't see through at all. Just be careful my friend.

Cricket342
10-13-14, 21:17
Really? I thought that's where they wanted all the girls. Away from cedar bluff, West Knoxville area. I thought that's where all the busts were happening. Any safe areas? I usually can't host.

Maybe I will start seeing my blount county friends.

Most girls on merchants and Callahan are addicts. Just keep that in mind whenever you visit and. Knox. Heavy LEO activity riding around in plain cars too. Impalas, Tahoes, mustangs, mid sized suv's you name it. They usually have really dark windows that you can't see through at all. Just be careful my friend.

Kang83
10-13-14, 21:53
She is a freind of mine. I'm helping her get back on her feet. She isn't going to do this much longer. She doesn't want to post anymore. She wants be utr all the way. I'm not her pimp or anything she just ask me to screen guys a and send her some quality ones. I live in Atlanta, so you will never see me. In have videos of her, lots of pics, and I can tell you she's down for anything. She just wants me to help her find some real guys who are nice and and don't play games. If you want more info on when she works. Please PM me. She only wants to communicate through PM for her safety and yours. Believe me if you have ever seen her you know she is worth it. PM if you want to know more.

KoolAid
10-14-14, 14:47
OK looks like she is back and wanting to see some trusted seniors. She asked me to put the word out for her. If you need her number look up previous post or pm me. She requested she will only see a select few, but was looking for here old regulars. Text only.

K. A.

Member #5090
10-14-14, 15:18
Always willing to help out. Understand I'm a regular member so if you don't pass along info, that's fine. Won't be upset from that. If yes, please send a pic or two. Thanks for any help!

She is a freind of mine. I'm helping her get back on her feet. She isn't going to do this much longer. She doesn't want to post anymore. She wants be utr all the way. I'm not her pimp or anything she just ask me to screen guys a and send her some quality ones. I live in Atlanta, so you will never see me. In have videos of her, lots of pics, and I can tell you she's down for anything. She just wants me to help her find some real guys who are nice and and don't play games. If you want more info on when she works. Please PM me. She only wants to communicate through PM for her safety and yours. Believe me if you have ever seen her you know she is worth it. PM if you want to know more.

MikeHunt865
10-14-14, 15:58
Train derailment in progress! She's almost to a point beyond crazy. She has the hunger really bad but needs help for this most certainly! Pm me for specifics. I would use caution. Be safe and smart.

KoolAid
10-14-14, 16:31
Train derailment in progress! She's almost to a point beyond crazy. She has the hunger really bad but needs help for this most certainly! Pm me for specifics. I would use caution. Be safe and smart.I can say she's never pulled a cash and dash or ever stood me up. I would say 85% of these girls are on something. All I can say she's never done me wrong.

K. A.

KnoxVol
10-14-14, 22:43
A woman arrested for patronizing prostitution? Am I interpreting this right?

Niceone1
10-15-14, 00:02
My second time seeing lexie, no full service but very good at what she does. Awesome body and is very good with the oil / lotion. Great incall at her house. She is atf. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Niceone1
10-15-14, 00:07
Does any one no sexyshorty new contact information. The one I have doesn't work. Pm me please. Thank you.

ShyKnoxIsBack
10-15-14, 08:03
I saw the same thing, and it def stood out like a sore thumb. While it's always possible I would think it's more likely that some of JJ's geniuses entered the wrong code when they were putting it in the system. It's been quite a while since I was on the SW scene, but some of the mongers more active on the strolls might recognize her if she's a provider.

Stay safe.

Shy.

A woman arrested for patronizing prostitution? Am I interpreting this right?

MikeHunt865
10-15-14, 08:28
For not replying to PM's. I want to say to all. Do what you like. I know what I know. She is cunning and manipulative.

Kang83
10-15-14, 09:55
The wonderful Izzy is aval. Today until 4 pm. There are still some spots aval. If you want pics and more info please PM me.

Ga Dogfan
10-15-14, 10:02
Hey all my UTR friend has a place today for those seniors who've asked and other seniors and trusted that are interested. She could use some help and a great lady with no drama! Total GFE!

Kang83
10-16-14, 08:04
She is aval. Today. 9-4. If you want pics and info and to book. PM me. She is worth it believe me. She is going to remain UTR.

ShineDog
10-16-14, 15:19
She is aval. Today. 9-4. If you want pics and info and to book. PM me. She is worth it believe me. She is going to remain UTR.Has anyone actually seen this Izzy girl? I took the bait and sent a PM for info without really looking first. Kang, you may be a stand up guy but you have a handful of posts and most are about Izzy. I got a response to send an email. If you can't give me at least a little info here I'm not going to jump through additional hoops.

Yurengr
10-16-14, 16:02
Has anyone actually seen this Izzy girl? I took the bait and sent a PM for info without really looking first. Kang, you may be a stand up guy but you have a handful of posts and most are about Izzy. I got a response to send an email. If you can't give me at least a little info here I'm not going to jump through additional hoops.Sorry Admin I know this is not in the correct spot but it's an attempt to answer ShineDog's question.

Wheeler Jim mentioned Izzy to me over a month ago and I had limited communication with her, but due to my travel schedule have not seen her. Now Mr Kang has stated he is representing her. I have emailed him as he requested. However, after multiple emails one of which included a short video showing some BB sex, I lost interest. He may or may not be representing the Izzy WJ referred me to. WJ I trust, Mr. Kang is an unknown, but the bare back issue has been discussed many times before and I am not interested.

Be safe guys AND gals!

Again, my apologies to the Admin.

Ga Dogfan
10-17-14, 09:45
My UTR friend is available today all day! Great drama free GFE and staying low key and low volume helps make she she's safe too.