PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

ThermoNuclear
04-20-14, 13:06
Also, it's the nice little touches which make the difference between enjoyable and memorable (not necessary, but appreciated):

* towels, bonus for hot towels. Being able to clean up afterwards is nice. Soap. Several providers I've known put small towels in a crock pot so you had a hot towel afterwards. Just wow.

* Drink. I always try to bring something myself (sealed) but once a provider supplied a malt beverage. Hell, water or something would be nice and for a first time visit at non-regular rates, a buck or two on a drink sure makes me feel welcome (and more likely to want to be a regular).

Member #4579
04-20-14, 13:06
Does anyone know if Thick Chick Bella has retired? I haven't seen her ads on BP in a while and no replies from emails.A lot of us in Knox have completely stayed away from BP that used to frequently post, I haven't heard anything about her in a while though.

NewButOld
04-20-14, 17:49
I know of two providers I've seen off of here for about four years all thought they don't advertise they are old school and do these very things. I really hope the girls real these post. When you see a girl tell them to check it out just to help them help us!

Also, it's the nice little touches which make the difference between enjoyable and memorable (not necessary, but appreciated):

* towels, bonus for hot towels. Being able to clean up afterwards is nice. Soap. Several providers I've known put small towels in a crock pot so you had a hot towel afterwards. Just wow.

* Drink. I always try to bring something myself (sealed) but once a provider supplied a malt beverage. Hell, water or something would be nice and for a first time visit at non-regular rates, a buck or two on a drink sure makes me feel welcome (and more likely to want to be a regular).

Deano59
04-20-14, 18:04
I know of two providers I've seen off of here for about four years all thought they don't advertise they are old school and do these very things. I really hope the girls real these post. When you see a girl tell them to check it out just to help them help us!I agree totally Sweet Rachel comes immediately to mind.

She spoiled me early on.

Too bad she's not around anymore.

Sexhoundtn2
04-20-14, 20:27
Hey do you guys know where the best place to go to find tour schedules for traveling providers coming to this area?

I will be in the gatlinburg area on business over the next few days and was wondering if anyone knows of a high end or decent provider that will be in that area?

Or if any of you all know of a local girl / UTR around Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge or sevierville area.

Feel free to PM me here or for the ones of you that have my number you can send me a text.

Throttle
04-20-14, 21:03
Does anyone have an update on her? She's no longer listed in the inmate population, nor is she listed in TN's felony offender database. I would think if she was out it would be widely known, but it could just be a delay in the uncles system.

GeeDick
04-20-14, 21:14
Does anyone have an update on her? She's no longer listed in the inmate population, nor is she listed in TN's felony offender database. I would think if she was out it would be widely known, but it could just be a delay in the uncles system.Spoke to her previous "roommate" and was told she is out. Someone saw her and her BF where she was staying. Believe this source to be reliable. Like you I recently checked the database and did not see her listed.

Hope she is doing ok? Dara is a sweet girl! Hope to see her again.

GD.

WillDude22
04-21-14, 01:29
Spoke to her previous "roommate" and was told she is out. Someone saw her and her BF where she was staying. Believe this source to be reliable. Like you I recently checked the database and did not see her listed.

Hope she is doing ok? Dara is a sweet girl! Hope to see her again.

GD.Does her old number work?

TYS321
04-21-14, 11:13

* Drink. I always try to bring something myself (sealed) but once a provider supplied a malt beverage. Hell, water or something would be nice and for a first time visit at non-regular rates, a buck or two on a drink sure makes me feel welcome (and more likely to want to be a regular).Wifes and GFs could learn alot from these ladies! Just getting wiped up after is rare even for providers.

AMPs got the table showers down to perfection, but everyone has a shower and a towel to love a loved one. Some providers will do a good job here when asked.

Massages are not that difficult but doing 30,60 or 90 minutes requires mental attention and physical effort, and a love for touch. Any provider, wife or GF would be wise to learn this skill. The ladies love receiving, especially providers, they rarely get time or attention for themselves, and they appreciate it.

TYS321
04-21-14, 11:17
Oh yeah! Don't ask for a ride to dealers house to get your fix. Not cool!Very common even with some of the favs on this site, once they lose their car to addiction.

It's an inevitable downward spiral. I doubt anyone can resist these drugs once started, they're too powerful. Just say NO to doctors and CIA.

TYS321
04-21-14, 11:22
After first or second meeting don't start telling us your money troubles, what bills you need to pay, or try the guilt trip because that's a major mood kill. We have expenses too.I like hearing that = opportunity. I don't mind daily sex, not at all. Or all day sex. Or all night sex. Especially at big discounts.

When they move in and I give them a key and we meet the families, that's where it gets a little sideways...but never boring.

GimpedChef
04-21-14, 13:51
It has been a while since I have posted. But have read up on the happenings. Glad to see most everybody is safe but wish to have seen a few more new girls. So do any of you guys have a lead on a nice sweet, petite, gentle provider that, and here is the kicker, makes hospital visits? LOL I am sure I could claim it to insurance as physical therapy. LMAO. Stay safe. Oh and I am almost definately serious about any ladies that make quiet discreet hospital visits.

Dirk Pitt
04-21-14, 14:49
Sort of. I have always kept lurking but just haven't been playing any. I have seriously thought about coming out of retirment and just wondering if you guys think it is safer from LE to have the girl come to you instead of your going to their incall. Last time I did this I was married and didn't have my own place. Now I do. I don't relish the idea of some crazy chick knocking at my door unbidden but I haven't heard or read any of those stories here.

Collective wisdom please?

Dr Holiday
04-21-14, 16:44
It has been a while since I have posted. But have read up on the happenings. Glad to see most everybody is safe but wish to have seen a few more new girls. So do any of you guys have a lead on a nice sweet, petite, gentle provider that, and here is the kicker, makes hospital visits? LOL I am sure I could claim it to insurance as physical therapy. LMAO. Stay safe. Oh and I am almost definately serious about any ladies that make quiet discreet hospital visits.I would go around to check on this dude on one of the wards of the hospital at about 5 am every morning. He was in liver failure so bad the whites of his eyes were very bright orange. Damn near every morning I would open the door and there was a girl riding him bareback cow girl style. She never ever even slowed down or turned around. I'd close the door and come back later... Overly bold girl (s?) considering that his liver problems were coming from Hepatitis.

But I digress. IT IS possible to get some in the hospital...LOL.

BUT if you charge her as a "physical therapist" to your insurance. I'm pretty sure can't get some imported into jail.. And the others in there that want to do you.. Well I doubt you want to play that game. LOL.

Go for it though... Tell us about it. Make us proud..LOL.

InFromBehind
04-21-14, 22:19
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.

Sexhoundtn2
04-21-14, 23:22
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.Good luck bro. Thanks for all your help in the past. Hope things go well for you.

Chuck68
04-22-14, 03:08
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.Good Luck! Have a safe and happy life. Thanks for info.

Tbone40
04-22-14, 13:43
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.It's unfortunate that "the beautiful woman waiting" will probably never know how big a change you made and rededicated your life to her!

Boss49
04-22-14, 14:01
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.Very well said. Good luck to you.

NewButOld
04-22-14, 16:23
I've taken several long. Term breaks things change in life and I've always been glad. I didn't delete my account. Good luck to you but think with both heads on this one haha!

Nbo.

After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.

Nickn3
04-22-14, 17:49
Sort of. I have always kept lurking but just haven't been playing any. I have seriously thought about coming out of retirment and just wondering if you guys think it is safer from LE to have the girl come to you instead of your going to their incall. Last time I did this I was married and didn't have my own place. Now I do. I don't relish the idea of some crazy chick knocking at my door unbidden but I haven't heard or read any of those stories here.

Collective wisdom please?Welcome back brother. I would chose my dates very carefully and get a safe for my valuables.

LoveTheMerch
04-22-14, 19:57
Welcome back brother. I would chose my dates very carefully and get a safe for my valuables.There are several factors you must consider when going to a girl or having a girl come to you. Do you have a lot of valuables that are easily removed? If not, then I wouldn't worry too much about inviting them over. I believe it is much less of an LE risk to have a girl come to you. I think this because there is no opportunity for them to set up cameras, microphones and such devices that give them more evidence. This not to say that they couldn't be wearing a mic or a camera, but a lot harder to set up something like that. Because PatProst is just a misdemeanor, I doubt they would be so inclined to go to this length to get you. I think most stings or all stings in Knoxville are incall locations that cops have set up already to entrap you. This does not apply to streetwalker stings.

Either way you do it, if you never talk about sexual conduct and just "go with the flow" of the date and don't talk about the money, then they will not be able to "get you" as easily. They may still arrest you and detain you, but they are less likely to have the evidence they need to prosecute you. If the provider asks you what you want, she may be trying to get you to verbalize the sexual things you are paying for. Don't answer that question with anything that is sexual in nature. Always establish the price before you meet! The more distance you put between the money exchange and the sexual act, the more you can argue that they were not related. That is why when I see a new girl, I always chat for about 10 minutes or more after $ is exchanged to get to know her or find some chemistry that works.

If you are in a room with cops being accused of PatProst, then they will likely be taking you to jail. What they want is to make you sweat so they can get more evidence out of you. Never, ever ever talk to the police when in this position. They want you to try to talk your way out of it. They want you to plead your case to them. They want you to confide in them as if they are your friend. Don't talk. Ask if you are being detained or arrested. Ask for your attorney AND invoke your 5th amendment right to silence. Do not talk even if you think you can talk the cops out of taking your picture and bringing you to jail. Don't say "I was just getting a massage." Say nada, nothing, zip other than detained, lawyer, silent. Not talking is not evidence that can be used against you, esp after you are being detained or arrested. If they are in the room with you, you can assume you are going to jail even if they don't have any good evidence on your activities. Don't give them more than they already have against you.

Good luck. Cops already know all this, so this is to inform you of what the cops already know. It will reduce your risk of being found guilty.

LTM.

Anksgf
04-22-14, 23:02
It's unfortunate that "the beautiful woman waiting" will probably never know how big a change you made and rededicated your life to her!I don't know InFromBehind at all beyond his posts here. We've never exchanged so much as a PM BUT I have to say that I think that was a pretty cheap and utterly unnecessary shot.

We are all supposed to be here for the same reasons.

If he happened to find a woman he wants to settle down with, then good for him and good luck to him.

What business is it of yours? And why would you even be here if you weren't doing the same things the rest of us are?

MilfMan865
04-22-14, 23:23
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.You've always provided insightful comments and I've appreciated the PMs that we have exchanged over time. Be sure to check back on occasion and let us know how you are doing.

Happy Hunting,

MilfMan.

Mundane
04-23-14, 10:39
I don't know InFromBehind at all beyond his posts here. We've never exchanged so much as a PM BUT I have to say that I think that was a pretty cheap and utterly unnecessary shot.

We are all supposed to be here for the same reasons.

If he happened to find a woman he wants to settle down with, then good for him and good luck to him.

What business is it of yours? And why would you even be here if you weren't doing the same things the rest of us are?I didn't think that was a "cheap shot." I thought it was saying that when a man (or woman) makes a serious change for a person they care about that it's a commendable thing. Obviously, giving up the monger life might not be info to share with the woman you love, but it's a sign of commitment that she would appreciate under different circumstances.

ShyKnoxIsBack
04-23-14, 10:48
All the best to you. I made the same decision once and stayed away for quite a while and I never regretted it. I used the time to get some things straight at home and in my head, and eventually came back because I felt it was a good decision FOR ME at that time in my life. If you do the same, or if you stay away because you never feel so inclined, I wish you good luck in the future.

Stay safe.

Shy.

Tbone40
04-23-14, 15:17
I didn't think that was a "cheap shot." I thought it was saying that when a man (or woman) makes a serious change for a person they care about that it's a commendable thing. Obviously, giving up the monger life might not be info to share with the woman you love, but it's a sign of commitment that she would appreciate under different circumstances.Thanks Mundane for better stating my intent! InfromBehind is a better man then me.

Nickn3
04-23-14, 19:30
After being on here a few years and playing around in this hobby I have had enough and will be moving on. There are several reasons but mostly I am not wanting to hurt the one I love by taking the risk of getting caught by LEO or taking something home to her. I had a lot of experiences with ladies I've meet on here some not so good and some great but none as good as the feeling of a beautiful woman waiting on me when I get home. I came to this conclusion after spending the weekend with a retired provider who has helped me get some things straightened out in my personal life. I can say that she is one of the best people I've ever meet and glad to call her a friend. I wish you guys well and may you find all the happiness in this hobby that you can, it just ran out for me and I understand why now.Good luck Buddy, I have walked away myself for the same reasons a few times, but true to form, I am a the kind of a-hole that can't stay on the straight and narrow for more than a few months anymore. I get a craving for strange and off I go. I wish you and your all of the joy in the world.

Nick.

TheDude865
04-23-14, 20:23
There are several factors you must consider when going to a girl or having a girl come to you. Do you have a lot of valuables that are easily removed? If not, then I wouldn't worry too much about inviting them over. I believe it is much less of an LE risk to have a girl come to you. I think this because there is no opportunity for them to set up cameras, microphones and such devices that give them more evidence. This not to say that they couldn't be wearing a mic or a camera, but a lot harder to set up something like that. Because PatProst is just a misdemeanor, I doubt they would be so inclined to go to this length to get you. I think most stings or all stings in Knoxville are incall locations that cops have set up already to entrap you. This does not apply to streetwalker stings.

Either way you do it, if you never talk about sexual conduct and just "go with the flow" of the date and don't talk about the money, then they will not be able to "get you" as easily. They may still arrest you and detain you, but they are less likely to have the evidence they need to prosecute you. If the provider asks you what you want, she may be trying to get you to verbalize the sexual things you are paying for. Don't answer that question with anything that is sexual in nature. Always establish the price before you meet! The more distance you put between the money exchange and the sexual act, the more you can argue that they were not related. That is why when I see a new girl, I always chat for about 10 minutes or more after $ is exchanged to get to know her or find some chemistry that works.

If you are in a room with cops being accused of PatProst, then they will likely be taking you to jail. What they want is to make you sweat so they can get more evidence out of you. Never, ever ever talk to the police when in this position. They want you to try to talk your way out of it. They want you to plead your case to them. They want you to confide in them as if they are your friend. Don't talk. Ask if you are being detained or arrested. Ask for your attorney AND invoke your 5th amendment right to silence. Do not talk even if you think you can talk the cops out of taking your picture and bringing you to jail. Don't say "I was just getting a massage." Say nada, nothing, zip other than detained, lawyer, silent. Not talking is not evidence that can be used against you, esp after you are being detained or arrested. If they are in the room with you, you can assume you are going to jail even if they don't have any good evidence on your activities. Don't give them more than they already have against you.

Good luck. Cops already know all this, so this is to inform you of what the cops already know. It will reduce your risk of being found guilty.

LTM.I agree with all that is said. Silence is golden. Esp. When they are trying to coax you into talking by being friendly. They will say and act any way they think will make you relax and open your trap about the deed. Then when they got what they wanted to hear, They'll smile and wink to each other and arrest you if that has not been done yet.

Thanks for posting these tips. We all can use such advise, even we who have been in the hobby for years...

KnoxYankee
04-25-14, 01:30
Damn Paula and FrankenMom are like the pied pipers of providers in Knoxville as her daughter always seems to find 1 or more girls to work with her. Currently it's Layla and I see Jay is back. I am guessing the fact they can satisfy their sweet tooth with candy must factor into why the Frankenclan attracts them like a magnet.

In the words of Dr. Dre " Attracting Honeys Like a Magnet".

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=10169201&image=10212200

This is the ad where Jay is back.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-2-party3-girls-80-incall-1and2and3-girls-specials150andgt2-girls-2150-3-200-8654062981-24/10103599

HungryMan1021
04-25-14, 17:34
Hey guys, I am looking for my first ebony dream, any recommendations?

MikeHunt865
04-25-14, 17:42
Again, thanks to BH and her gf. I'm done.

MikeHunt865
04-25-14, 18:07
Guess last post didn't take. Blount honey more than compensated. Also have seen her with her partner. Good combo.

MikeHunt865
04-25-14, 18:29
Thank you BH.

WillDude22
04-26-14, 08:18
Anybody seen lately? Saw her on Merchant cpl nights ago.

Sharky2
04-26-14, 14:22
Saw an old provider in the care of the Mayor today on the list.wondered what happened to her...hadn't seen her in a year or more and knew she started playing full time for the other team. Said she was swearing off men completely.seems the old demons of fun with pharmacology have resurfaced.

Too bad.she used to be a decent dream.

Sharky.

NewButOld
04-26-14, 16:07
Saw Bentley also I did dream with her a few times last time she had just got out of the hotel and had gained like 70 lbs crazy looks like she upgraded from escorting to a sales rep those charges will stick for sure. Doubt we will see her anytime in the next 5 to 10.

Nbo.

Saw an old provider in the care of the Mayor today on the list.wondered what happened to her...hadn't seen her in a year or more and knew she started playing full time for the other team. Said she was swearing off men completely.seems the old demons of fun with pharmacology have resurfaced.

Too bad.she used to be a decent dream.

Sharky.

RegularOldJoe
04-26-14, 16:35
Saw Bentley also I did dream with her a few times last time she had just got out of the hotel and had gained like 70 lbs crazy looks like she upgraded from escorting to a sales rep those charges will stick for sure. Doubt we will see her anytime in the next 5 to 10.

Nbo.Is this the Bentley you can find on a certain NR site at the following ...escorts / bentley-knoxville-white-female? I never would have recognized her, she looks so different.

Joe.

JourneyMan
04-26-14, 23:15
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is =really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Sharky2
04-27-14, 09:38
Is this the Bentley you can find on a certain NR site at the following ...escorts / bentley-knoxville-white-female? I never would have recognized her, she looks so different.

Joe.Yep same one.

The Load2
04-27-14, 11:05

Nbo.If you look at knox 24 hour arrest and actually read you would see she was only being held 24 hours. She isn't playing for the other team and has turned her life around, those charges are what she's on pb for. She's been in jail, rehab, and currenty a halfway house for the last two years. She got in trouble at the halfway house and had to do 24 hours not no dam 5 to 10 she's out right now.

NewButOld
04-27-14, 13:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The Load2
04-27-14, 14:00

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Admin2
04-27-14, 22:23
Some of you guys will be getting a notice that you got a "Completely Pointless Drama" infraction. Please disregard those, the general thread is kind of for completely pointless drama (it keeps the review threads clear) however the argumentatives and arrest reports stay.

Back to the pussy please.

A2

NewButOld
04-28-14, 07:11
I saw nothing wrong load win your comments or mine but seems our eyes in the sky did. I'll be happy to continue this debate via pm if you would like.

Nbo.

If you look at knox 24 hour arrest and actually read you would see she was only being held 24 hours. She isn't playing for the other team and has turned her life around, those charges are what she's on pb for. She's been in jail, rehab, and currenty a halfway house for the last two years. She got in trouble at the halfway house and had to do 24 hours not no dam 5 to 10 she's out right now.

Shadow0113
04-30-14, 19:10
Happened to do a drive by of the usual north knoxville playground near Callahan. Saw a single deputy cruiser hanging out in the parking lot (se corner). Stay safe.

Anksgf
05-01-14, 01:53
Happened to do a drive by of the usual north knoxville playground near Callahan. Saw a single deputy cruiser hanging out in the parking lot (se corner). Stay safe.Interesting

I'm quite familiar with that area. I lived not too far from there for years. I don't remember ever seeing any street action over there.

BUT that was about 20 years ago and so of course times and places change and everyone in the hobby needs to watch their backs and play it safe but to me a single cruiser hanging out in a parking lot and no other LEO in the area, that to me sounds more like a lunch break than anything else.

Raccoonner
05-01-14, 20:53
Gentlemen, spend the $40 and buy a pre-paid phone (preferably with cash). Get one that can lock, don't keep phone numbers in it, and if you use it to texts your "friends", delete those texts as soon as you read them. LEO has been using a loophole in the law to search peoples cell phone "pursuant to an arrest". The new trick that LEOs are learning in their yearly LEO schools is to not "arrest" you right away, but simply ask questions (albeit in the manor that makes you feel like you can't leave). They will try to make you feel "comfortable" by saying BS like "we are not here for you" and following it up with "this is going to take awhile, do you need to call someone? The moment you say yes, and whip out your phone to make a call, they grab it, and "arrest" you at that point, which gives them both an unlocked phone and a reason to search it. If you have texts or voicemail, they not only have evidence on you, but you've just burned a provider or fellow monger (which is what they really want).

My monger phones either have a single contact named "Nothing to see here pig..." or a list of 10 or 15 names and numbers of cops wive's cell phones. (easy to get online and spreading fear and doubt among police on a personal level is always fun, few people are more paranoid about their wives than cops).

...fly low and check six..

Chuck68
05-02-14, 01:02
Gentlemen, spend the $40 and buy a pre-paid phone (preferably with cash). Get one that can lock, don't keep phone numbers in it, and if you use it to texts your "friends", delete those texts as soon as you read them. LEO has been using a loophole in the law to search peoples cell phone "pursuant to an arrest". The new trick that LEOs are learning in their yearly LEO schools is to not "arrest" you right away, but simply ask questions (albeit in the manor that makes you feel like you can't leave). They will try to make you feel "comfortable" by saying BS like "we are not here for you" and following it up with "this is going to take awhile, do you need to call someone? The moment you say yes, and whip out your phone to make a call, they grab it, and "arrest" you at that point, which gives them both an unlocked phone and a reason to search it. If you have texts or voicemail, they not only have evidence on you, but you've just burned a provider or fellow monger (which is what they really want).

My monger phones either have a single contact named "Nothing to see here pig..." or a list of 10 or 15 names and numbers of cops wive's cell phones. (easy to get online and spreading fear and doubt among police on a personal level is always fun, few people are more paranoid about their wives than cops).

...fly low and check six..Man, that is some funny shit. Can you see the expression on cops face when he sees his wife's name and number on your phone, LOL.

Chuck68
05-02-14, 01:07
I want to thank some guys who really helped me with some info lately. Helped me out of a bad situation. That's what we're here for is to help each other out. Hey, if we don't nobody else will. I try to be a helpful Sr member to others by giving advice I've learned. That's the only true way this will work. We mongers have to stay united no matter what. Thanks again guys.

Throttle
05-03-14, 19:44
For those interested, Britney is looking to make some quick cash very soon. I haven't seen her in awhile but she texts regularly, today she said she's about to lose her place if she doesn't come up with something soon. You guys are likely to acquire her skills at a bargain if interested. I can't help, but thought I'd pass it along. PM for her digits if interested.

Jem411
05-03-14, 22:28
For those interested, Britney is looking to make some quick cash very soon. I haven't seen her in awhile but she texts regularly, today she said she's about to lose her place if she doesn't come up with something soon. You guys are likely to acquire her skills at a bargain if interested. I can't help, but thought I'd pass it along. PM for her digits if interested.Which Britney is this?

Young Gun 205
05-03-14, 23:32
For those interested, Britney is looking to make some quick cash very soon. I haven't seen her in awhile but she texts regularly, today she said she's about to lose her place if she doesn't come up with something soon. You guys are likely to acquire her skills at a bargain if interested. I can't help, but thought I'd pass it along. PM for her digits if interested.Which Britney is it?

Throttle
05-04-14, 04:52
Sorry guys, I just now got in. It's the flat chested Britney, the one that did the duo w / her mom.

GeeDick
05-05-14, 21:40
Got a chance to visit Britney. Heard about here from time to time. Anywho, easy to reach and set up this time. No drama. Nothing exciting to report. I'd place her as a basic provider. Not a bad looking girl. I hear she has bad teeth but didn't notice. A cups with a hairy kitty. I love C and D boobs and a shaved kitty but I still enjoyed her company. I may visit her again if she is usually easy to reach.

It's funny how some weeks UTR's contact me asking for help and other weeks when I'm wanting to make a donation they're all MIA.

After dreaming with Britney I cruised the Central stroll. Saw maybe 4 SW'ers out.

I then navigated down Beaumont. Passed a SW'er then circled back to check her out. Some guy in a red car was pulled over. I'd say he got picked up for offering a ride. So be careful out there. These day's I'm more into rolling window shopping for SW'ers. If the defcon level is low I may partake in some street action. But for almost the same donation you can get a low end provider for almost the same donation. I'd gladly give an extra twenty roses for a provider with a room.

GD.

MikeHunt865
05-08-14, 09:04
I see there are 3 on 24 hr list for promoting. I don't recognize either. Stay safe. Mike.

WingShooter
05-08-14, 18:23
I see there are 3 on 24 hr list for promoting. I don't recognize either. Stay safe. Mike.One says Co-Defendant other says Witness for State. Does this mean some are rolling over? Don't recognize them either.

BallBuster
05-08-14, 18:47
One says Co-Defendant other says Witness for State. Does this mean some are rolling over? Don't recognize them either.Co defendant means they were arrested at same time in partnership with someone else also charged with same crime. I only seen 2 girls on the list. I'm assuming they were arrested together. And I have not seen either one advertising before. Nice looking ladies.

Dreamer469
05-08-14, 22:12
Dreamed I was with Dara early this evening!

She was great!

In the dream she told me to tell you guys "Hi" and she would have a room for the next few days!

Lesasm5
05-08-14, 23:37
Co defendant means they were arrested at same time in partnership with someone else also charged with same crime. I only seen 2 girls on the list. I'm assuming they were arrested together. And I have not seen either one advertising before. Nice looking ladies.You don't think, "Forget the rest call the best!" Is a correct match.

WillDude22
05-09-14, 00:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I told you to stop fucking posting about her.

A2

BallBuster
05-09-14, 06:28
You don't think, "Forget the rest call the best!" Is a correct match.They had 35 listed as age. What's the ages on uncles list?

KnoxVol
05-09-14, 07:51
Take another pill, rip another guy off, snort another line, screw another guy, tell another lie, tip another guy off, take another pill, snort another line.You got problems.

JaiJef
05-09-14, 20:03
http://adultsearch.com/tennessee/knoxville//female-escorts/962362 ?

Chuck68
05-09-14, 22:33
You got problems.Who's this about?

Chuck68
05-09-14, 22:37
Dreamed I was with Dara early this evening!

She was great!

In the dream she told me to tell you guys "Hi" and she would have a room for the next few days!I haven't seen her in a long time but she is truly a sweet girl. Not once did she ever lie, make me feel unsafe, not exceed expectations. She's a rare gem. Whoever ends up with her will be a lucky man.

Chuck68
05-10-14, 22:24
Listen up guys. Believe it or not, but this girl is trouble. Used her so called charm to lure me in to believing she really had an interest. And used the my daughter needs this or that guilt trip to get money. Ask at least every other day for something. Heard everything from my van needs tires to my daughters bday to we have no food. Real reason was she needed her habit. Anyway guys. Beware of this one. She's also moved from Knoxville because bf got tired of her. I even heard can you send money so I can get an air mattress. You guys do what you want. She's got a way of being sneaky.

Chuck68
05-10-14, 22:26
One thing about her is she never rip me off. I've had to cancel with her several times and I truly regret it but she in my opinion is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

LoveTheMerch
05-11-14, 01:48
[Deleted by Admin]

We have a report post button just for this. In the future I suggest you use it.

A2

MilfMan865
05-11-14, 16:15
I wanted to extend a sincere Happy Mother's Day to the providers taking care of themselves, their kids, and their business.

Since you're a collection of smokin' hot MILFs, I'll gladly accept the label as Motherf**ker.

-MILFman.

GaltGuy
05-12-14, 07:57
Busted again. 24 hour list yesterday. If she had to post that mug shot in her ads, Backpage would be in violation of any reasonable decency standards.

I shouldn't be mean, and I apologize. But I remain flabbergasted that those girls are still around.

Seven Wood
05-13-14, 02:28
Had a dream of Bridget Moon tonight. For those who can manage the short drive down I-75, Miss Moon provides an outstanding GFE and I highly recommend. I personally, will definitely repeat. Bridget is a real cutie with a smokin' hot bod. She's currently prego and has the cutest little' bump and really nice swollen boobies! They felt soooo good draped across my thighs while she was finishing me off!! Wonderful to talk to and very skilled in the toe curling arts. So glad I ran across her ad on CL. I understand she's currently in need so I would highly recommend to any of you guys who haven't yet seen her.

7 w.

Nickp31
05-13-14, 14:55
I'm heading to Nashville for a business meeting next week and wanted to see if any of the fellow mongers here had any contacts or providers they knew are reliable, somewhere close to the airport.

Thanks.

Harleysg
05-13-14, 15:07
I'm heading to Nashville for a business meeting next week and wanted to see if any of the fellow mongers here had any contacts or providers they knew are reliable, somewhere close to the airport.

Thanks.Same here, I'm headed there in a few weeks but have already been reading the Nashville thread trying to find a good provider. Out of all the reviews I've read its hard to narrow it down to one. Any suggestions?

Boss49
05-13-14, 21:06
Drove past the Royal Massage Spa in Newport today and it has been CLOSED which comes as no surprise to me with prices there.

Stay Safe.

John3735
05-14-14, 01:46

Thanks.Check out sbl4u.com (sexy business ladies 4 you).

I have reviewed them in the past. Always top notch. Wish I could get there more often.

Gibson1970
05-14-14, 09:51
Same here, I'm headed there in a few weeks but have already been reading the Nashville thread trying to find a good provider. Out of all the reviews I've read its hard to narrow it down to one. Any suggestions?I can recommend SBL. The ladies there are Professional and hot. The only drawback is covered BJ's.

Abbey Jones is also highly recommended. She is on my list, just haven't met her yet.

All will require references.

Seven Wood
05-14-14, 21:47
Seniors and trusted members who have shared info with me, I met a new girl tonight. She's posted on CL and BP she tells me but I can't find either ad currently. Anyway, she's petite (approx. 5'3" or shorter I'm guessing) and with amazing curves and a beautiful pair I'd natural Ds. Very nice body! Brunette. One of the prettiest faces around! She didn't want me posting any more than that on here but was ok with me sharing with seniors and trustees who might be interested. So given the volume of requests that I'm anticipating, don't bother if you're not a senior or you haven't been regularly sharing info.

7 w.

Chuck68
05-15-14, 23:22
Seniors and trusted members who have shared info with me, I met a new girl tonight. She's posted on CL and BP she tells me but I can't find either ad currently. Anyway, she's petite (approx. 5'3" or shorter I'm guessing) and with amazing curves and a beautiful pair I'd natural Ds. Very nice body! Brunette. One of the prettiest faces around! She didn't want me posting any more than that on here but was ok with me sharing with seniors and trustees who might be interested. So given the volume of requests that I'm anticipating, don't bother if you're not a senior or you haven't been regularly sharing info.

7 w.Could you please share info?

Swartzs
05-16-14, 07:23

Thanks.When I was working is Nashville I saw this Lady 3-4 times she is a nice time.

http://lindsey4u.com

NewButOld
05-16-14, 08:29
4 of you got snagged something had to feel wrong with the meeting and there's no way you followed the rules of the game. I'm disappointed. Hope you all fair well with a slap on the wrist but damn use your big head guys!

Nbo.

GaltGuy
05-16-14, 09:04
Does anyone have any idea if these were "street busts" or hotel stings? They were within 150 feet of a school / church, which suggests the LEO were specifically creating a higher charge sting. But I wonder if they we're take SW or fake hotel providers?

4 of you got snagged something had to feel wrong with the meeting and there's no way you followed the rules of the game. I'm disappointed. Hope you all fair well with a slap on the wrist but damn use your big head guys!

Nbo.

Laynbody
05-16-14, 09:08

Nbo.You can't never be to carful. Put the big head first and little one second! LB.

BigBucks
05-16-14, 10:50
Read a post awhile back that talked about a girl in the OS area and now I can't find it. She would be right in my back door and was wanting some info. I would appreciate the help. Just hoot me a pm. Thanks.

JohnUT1966
05-16-14, 11:40
Does anyone know of a good site for looking up the owner of a cellphone number, if so please PM me. Thanks..

Sexhoundtn2
05-16-14, 14:45
Does anyone know of a good site for looking up the owner of a cellphone number, if so please PM me. Thanks..Spokeo dot see*m.

Buck Hunter
05-16-14, 16:29
Does anyone know of a good site for looking up the owner of a cellphone number, if so please PM me. Thanks..http://tnid.us/. I have some luck with this one.

Sharky2
05-17-14, 15:33
Ok fellow mongers.I've found a spinner that is deep under the radar. She was posting on CL.but its turned into weirdos and cheapass guys.she called me and had only been seeing 2 guys and not charging much because she was working a day job too.now she has lost her 2 regs and her job and is need of help.around 5'6.dark hair blue eyes.message me for details.and this is longtime seniors only! She's very new to this and had no idea of our forum.I'm not her pimp so don't go there. I'm simply helping a utr get caught up on bills she's behind on..longtime seniors only.she's looking for some regulars to rely on.

Sharky.

Sharky2
05-17-14, 19:11
Ok fellow mongers.I've found a spinner that is deep under the radar. She was posting on CL.but its turned into weirdos and cheapass guys.she called me and had only been seeing 2 guys and not charging much because she was working a day job too.now she has lost her 2 regs and her job and is need of help.around 5'6.dark hair blue eyes.message me for details.and this is longtime seniors only! She's very new to this and had no idea of our forum.I'm not her pimp so don't go there. I'm simply helping a utr get caught up on bills she's behind on..longtime seniors only.she's looking for some regulars to rely on.

Sharky.Here's one pic of her...if you're not a senior don't waste the time typing.she's only looking for a few regs.she's trusting me to connect with a few on here.be good to her.

Sharky.

Sharky2
05-17-14, 20:53
Here's one pic of her...if you're not a senior don't waste the time typing.she's only looking for a few regs.she's trusting me to connect with a few on here.be good to her.

Sharky.You know its really bad when I go out on a limb and suggest an utr only to have who I thought was a trusted senior member burn her on a visit, when you tell a provider you want an hr, then get into the session and finish early, THEN ask for half your money back?? In my words.that's chicken shit.you know who you are.and I know your nick...don't ask me for more info period.and I'll make damn sure the true seniors know what you did.

Sharky.

Deano59
05-17-14, 21:30
You know its really bad when I go out on a limb and suggest an utr only to have who I thought was a trusted senior member burn her on a visit, when you tell a provider you want an hr, then get into the session and finish early, THEN ask for half your money back?? In my words.that's chicken shit.you know who you are.and I know your nick...don't ask me for more info period.and I'll make damn sure the true seniors know what you did.

Sharky.A true UTR who just needs a few to get by is really hard to come by.

That's a piss poor way to treat someone in my opinion.

TravelingMan74
05-17-14, 21:44
Why? Why do they (and I don't know who they is in this case) feel the need to do this? Go, take advantage of the good Sharky giving us a solid UTR, by all means. Enjoy yourself. See that she enjoys herself so that all of can enjoy for longer than a month. Seems like a simple formula. Yet in 4 years I've been on here, someone always has to go, dream, and then fuck it up. They either try and impress upon the girl that they should be doing something else, charging more, seeing less, etc AND / OR try and get a discount.

Here's a thought. Be grateful. Be grateful to Sharky for sharing. In case you haven't noticed, we (senior's) haven't been doing that a whole lot BECAUSE someone is always fucking it up.

Be grateful to her. If you didn't stay a full hour, make the necessary adjustment next time. It aint fucking wal-mart people, leave the rebates for the tire centers.

Now, I don't know the story here. And don't really need to, because it aint the first time I've seen someone share an UTR info, and that persons (sharky in this case) only reward is for someone to go and FUCK IT UP.

And the rest of us lose out on yet another potential provider. Not only is it not the first time, it happens Every. Single. Time.

My apologies for the rant. Shitty day on the road.

TM.

RJHunter
05-17-14, 22:59
You know its really bad when I go out on a limb and suggest an utr only to have who I thought was a trusted senior member burn her on a visit, when you tell a provider you want an hr, then get into the session and finish early, THEN ask for half your money back?? In my words.that's chicken shit.you know who you are.and I know your nick...don't ask me for more info period.and I'll make damn sure the true seniors know what you did.

Sharky.You're right, that is chickenshit of anyone regardless of how they came upon the talent. You can't expect to get paid back because you quit early. I usually prefer a short visit when I first meet someone new because I don't know if we will click or not. So the risk is lower for both of us to plan a short first visit. But asking for a refund is just flat out taking advantage of a new player. No experienced pro would ever agree to that. Its the same as theft in my opinion.

Sir Geoffrey
05-18-14, 02:22

Sharky.Agreed, that is chickenshit. Don't be this guy.

TSsLookin
05-18-14, 08:21
I may not be a senior or post very much but, I read the forums every day! Every day I see you mongers complaining about the lack of quality providers. Yet, when one puts herself out there to this board even offering specials there is limited to no response. A trusted provider who is also a great friend has been posting on this board for weeks now. She has had great reviews but, for some unknown reason you guys treat her like she has the plague. One senior going so far as to actually recommend a place to stay in Tri Cities and not even have the decency to cancel a planned encounter. Nor reply back with an explanation or apology! And, then you wonder why these providers are placing ads on BP. Hell, if they relied on just the members here they'd starve to death.

I see you throwing BP girls under the bus like crazy. Some of the providers on this board were met on BP and introduced and have in turn become great and reliable providers! Some of you guys, the way you carry on, are more like gossiping drama queen high school girls!

Jmtcw!

WheelerJim
05-18-14, 08:22
Hey guys this 19 yr old honey iso cash so hit me up will give to trusted seniors only.

ThermoNuclear
05-18-14, 08:52

Sharky.I've heard this kind of crap happening to my ATF, and whoever is doing this should be blackballed. They are one provider at-a-time, but it poisons the well for the rest of us.

I'm not yet a senior here (long time hobbiest and lurker), but whoever is doing this devalues what 'senior' means on this site, and the level of trust that comes with it.

From TV show Archer: "You can't put a price on good pussy." -Pam.

I guess you *can* put a price on pussy (and do) in this hobby, however, don't be a cheapskate. This is Basic Human Civilization 101, folks. These ladies take care of us and it's our job to take care of them, with safety, respect, and holding up our end of the bargain.

Jg3786
05-18-14, 13:26

Sharky.You need to out them at least to the ladies that post on here.

Nickn3
05-18-14, 14:42

Sharky.Nick as in nickname or what? Not "Nick" I haven't seen the lady yet.

LoveTheMerch
05-18-14, 14:48
Nick as in nickname or what? Not "Nick" I haven't seen the lady yet.I didn't get the impression that he was outing you as the problem hobbyist. He was just saying he knew the identity of the person. He made it clear he was not outing anyone publicly. No need to worry mate.

LTM.

SweetCheeks21
05-18-14, 15:25
I've heard this kind of crap happening to my ATF, and whoever is doing this should be blackballed. They are one provider at-a-time, but it poisons the well for the rest of us.

I'm not yet a senior here (long time hobbiest and lurker), but whoever is doing this devalues what 'senior' means on this site, and the level of trust that comes with it.

From TV show Archer: "You can't put a price on good pussy." -Pam.

I guess you *can* put a price on pussy (and do) in this hobby, however, don't be a cheapskate. This is Basic Human Civilization 101, folks. These ladies take care of us and it's our job to take care of them, with safety, respect, and holding up our end of the bargain.Its about time someone understands!! And then we get chastised for having to resort to BP or another site because we can't get enough friends...when someone like us has excellent reviews! Sometimes I feel like I have to beg someone to come see me. Its ridiculous. I like and appreciate your comments coming from the providers point of view!! Very much appreciated.

Sexhoundtn2
05-18-14, 16:04
Nick as in nickname or what? Not "Nick" I haven't seen the lady yet.I think he meant "nick name" or screen name on the board.

Sharky2
05-18-14, 16:41
Nick as in nickname or what? Not "Nick" I haven't seen the lady yet.No my brother.nickname.not you.

NewButOld
05-18-14, 17:09
This is supposed to be a place us guys help each other, that's bs if that's what happened that's common sense who ever you are. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Sharky just remember we're not all like that!

Nbo.

Sharky.

WbnEngineer
05-18-14, 17:49
This is supposed to be a place us guys help each other, that's bs if that's what happened that's common sense who ever you are. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Sharky just remember we're not all like that!

Nbo.Had a dream about Alexia. She has a quiet in call location at an apartment complex. Didn't think it was going to happen. We were making arrangements and then she stopped texting. She got back with me today, she had left her phone in friends car. Set up a meeting for 2. She kept me waiting for 15 minutes which I consider reasonable. She has a pretty face which reminds me of Charlize Theron. I think she is a little thin, but has nice breasts and nipples. She is GFE but is a little hesitant on DFK. I scheduled a HH because I like to see if girl & I are compatible before scheduling longer dream. She was very nervous at first. She is very eager to please. She was anxious to get dream started since I had opted for HH and she wanted to make sure I left happy. I went with a BBBJ, my favorite. She was very enthusiastic and played special attention to the twins after I mentioned that I liked that. Her swirling tongue was a real turn on. Needless to say I did not last the full 30 min. She says she is new to this and likes guys to tell her what they like / want. I was very satisfied and will visit again. She says she is need of funds because lost job so this chance to become one of this UTRs first mongers. Negatives, I like to be offered something to drink when I arrive, bottled water or coke, allows time to talk and get comfortable with each other, none was offered. Other negative she smokes. This does not bother me but I know some find it a turn off.

Jem411
05-18-14, 19:10
Thanks for your report. I'm scheduled to meet Alexia myself tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Sharky2
05-18-14, 19:14

Nbo.Oh trust me I know you're not all like that...there's an ass in every crowd. And I've blocked and ignored him now.

Sharky.

NewButOld
05-18-14, 19:54
Let me back up and punt for a min. Just saw our fabulous Alexis and she told me a story about the utr I once positively endorse by the name of tipp. Alexis told me this chick is running around telling people I roughed her up or some shit like that. I did nothing of the sort never have and never would. Alexis has known my family for 4 years and can vouch for my character as could older girls like Anna and Samantha. This chic called me two days after I met her and said some guy scammed her out of money if you remember I posted about it and called him out. Now I'm hearing she's telling things on me like that? My point to this is I guess we need to consider the sourest we hear the offense from and kinda see if this is something their known for cause I for one just had that happen. I do know this chic was strung out on pills but she was cute and had a great body seemed up for a good time so I endorsed. Becareful what you get your self and others into without knowing the girls I failed and if anyone else suffered from my endorsement I'm sorry. Pm me if you have any questions.

Nbo.

Oh trust me I know you're not all like that...there's an ass in every crowd. And I've blocked and ignored him now.

Sharky.

Seven Wood
05-18-14, 23:33
Hey guys this 19 yr old honey iso cash so hit me up will give to trusted seniors only.Must see!! An 18 year old (I carded her) self-described lover of sex, 5'7" and about 115 lbs. Dark black hair. Very, very attractive. Very, very sexy. And very, very skilled and enthusiastic. If you like hot, sexy spinners, this is girl is the Bomb! Outcall only. I had a PSE that I won't soon forget.

She gets the 7 wood highest recommendation. Thanks for the referral Jim!!

7 w.

RJHunter
05-19-14, 10:45
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post a general idea for Admin, but I did not find an obvious link to send it anywhere else.

How about having a Forum to allow the guys to Post Ads for what they are looking for, the same way the ladies can post ads offering services? A lot of ladies read these forums as well as guys, and I would guess that there are also many who would like to be UTR and might respond to such ads.

Take Care.

Deano59
05-19-14, 11:21
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post a general idea for Admin, but I did not find an obvious link to send it anywhere else.

How about having a Forum to allow the guys to Post Ads for what they are looking for, the same way the ladies can post ads offering services? A lot of ladies read these forums as well as guys, and I would guess that there are also many who would like to be UTR and might respond to such ads.

Take Care.Don't know how much trouble it would be to have this type category but I think this is a good idea also.

Tnmm51
05-19-14, 11:24
Its about time someone understands!! And then we get chastised for having to resort to BP or another site because we can't get enough friends...when someone like us has excellent reviews! Sometimes I feel like I have to beg someone to come see me. Its ridiculous. I like and appreciate your comments coming from the providers point of view!! Very much appreciated.Sure will be glad when I hit senior but it will be a while. That way I can be trusted and not miss out.

Skboy
05-19-14, 12:25
Sure will be glad when I hit senior but it will be a while. That way I can be trusted and not miss out.If you want people to trust you on this site before you become a senior post some reviews on some new BP girls TOFFT, pick up a SW or two take a few picks your C--k in her mouth and a load across her face and post them. Do this a couple of times and pass the number along when requested and the other members on this site will know your for real. You have to earn your trust on this site. Because as everyone knows their is way to much LEO here. Until then RTFF and learn as much as you can about the hobby. That's how I did it! Biggest tip I can give you to start off is always think with your big head.

Deano59
05-19-14, 12:40
Oh trust me I know you're not all like that...there's an ass in every crowd. And I've blocked and ignored him now.

Sharky.Good plan so have I.

Harley Driver
05-19-14, 16:05
1. Stay away from backpage. Too many busts.

2. Sbl and fantasy are good options. Sbl may have lost some recent talent. Fantasy requires personal info screening and expensive.

3. Babydoll is recomended if she is in town.

4. Others already listed in previous replys are all highly regarded.

Sharky2
05-19-14, 20:23
Had a dream about Alexia. She has a quiet in call location at an apartment complex. Didn't think it was going to happen. We were making arrangements and then she stopped texting. She got back with me today, she had left her phone in friends car. Set up a meeting for 2. She kept me waiting for 15 minutes which I consider reasonable. She has a pretty face which reminds me of Charlize Theron. I think she is a little thin, but has nice breasts and nipples. She is GFE but is a little hesitant on DFK. I scheduled a HH because I like to see if girl & I are compatible before scheduling longer dream. She was very nervous at first. She is very eager to please. She was anxious to get dream started since I had opted for HH and she wanted to make sure I left happy. I went with a BBBJ, my favorite. She was very enthusiastic and played special attention to the twins after I mentioned that I liked that. Her swirling tongue was a real turn on. Needless to say I did not last the full 30 min. She says she is new to this and likes guys to tell her what they like / want. I was very satisfied and will visit again. She says she is need of funds because lost job so this chance to become one of this UTRs first mongers. Negatives, I like to be offered something to drink when I arrive, bottled water or coke, allows time to talk and get comfortable with each other, none was offered. Other negative she smokes. This does not bother me but I know some find it a turn off.I've given a few of you her number.if you can she's needing help soon...I won't beg for her period.just relaying a message.and again.if you're not a trusted senior with ALOT of posts.don't waste time.send her a text and see what you can do.

Thanks fellow mongers.

Sharky.

Volgrad0708
05-19-14, 21:16
Good evening fellas. I have a friend who is in need. She's trying to get up some extra funds as she is trying to leave knoxville. I have helped her on a cpl occasions with various things and have helped her with this and will again, she's just needing more than I can help with.

So I'm trying to help her out. I'm a new poster so I understand any skeptism. That being said, this is not one you will regret. She's a wild ride at the carnival. Some fake attractions and amazing oral presenter.

I have photos, just not going to broadcast to the world. If you're interested, let me know and I will pass along. She needs help, but will be selective, her words not mine.

Pm for details.

EchoEcho
05-19-14, 23:03

Take Care.Look towards the bottom of the "Forum: Knoxville" (the main forum page - under 'user blog' - same place as UTR and LEO threads) to find this new category.

RJHunter
05-20-14, 09:35
Look towards the bottom of the "Forum: Knoxville" (the main forum page - under 'user blog' - same place as UTR and LEO threads) to find this new category.I think that is a great idea.

TomTom1219
05-20-14, 18:40
Must see!! An 18 year old (I carded her) self-described lover of sex, 5'7" and about 115 lbs. Dark black hair. Very, very attractive. Very, very sexy. And very, very skilled and enthusiastic. If you like hot, sexy spinners, this is girl is the Bomb! Outcall only. I had a PSE that I won't soon forget.

She gets the 7 wood highest recommendation. Thanks for the referral Jim!!

7 w.Man, got to spend some time with this girl, 7 & WJ are spot on. I haven't been with a girl like this in quite some time. Time was a bit off but other than that a great afternoon. I will repeat very soon. Thanks WheelerJim!

On a side note, saw that LEO is ramping up. As always be safe!

Tom.

Dreamer469
05-20-14, 19:44
Man, got to spend some time with this girl, 7 & WJ are spot on. I haven't been with a girl like this in quite some time. Time was a bit off but other than that a great afternoon. I will repeat very soon. Thanks WheelerJim!

On a side note, saw that LEO is ramping up. As always be safe!

Tom.GFE, total pkg!!

Jem411
05-21-14, 14:08
Why do we need a section for us to post what we are looking for in a provider / dream / date? What is the purpose of this entire forum? Is anyone disillusioned enough to think that the person who responds to a specific add, that this person will be their ideal date / dream / provider? I just don't understand the point. Half the fun of this hobby is the chase. Are we also going to have a thread for providers to rate the adds of the mongers (which means the actual monger)? Hell, just post an add on backpage or craigslist, I would think you'll get similar results. I will become a user of eHarmony before I place an add for the rest of your guys to poke fun of.

Keep grinding. Hammering. Searching. Finding. Dreaming. Reporting. Be safe.

RJHunter
05-21-14, 16:03
Why do we need a section for us to post what we are looking for in a provider / dream / date? What is the purpose of this entire forum? Is anyone disillusioned enough to think that the person who responds to a specific add, that this person will be their ideal date / dream / provider? I just don't understand the point. Half the fun of this hobby is the chase. Are we also going to have a thread for providers to rate the adds of the mongers (which means the actual monger)? Hell, just post an add on backpage or craigslist, I would think you'll get similar results. I will become a user of eHarmony before I place an add for the rest of your guys to poke fun of.

Keep grinding. Hammering. Searching. Finding. Dreaming. Reporting. Be safe.There are some of us that don't want to do all that. We'd prefer to just find one nice one who isn't seeing 4 or 5 guys a day and who we can afford to take better care of then with an hour visit now and again. Also someone we can meet a get to know a little bit before we show up at their door or they show up at ours. CL or BP will get you nothing but a lot of spam. A site like this requires you to join the site before you can post anything and isn't easy to spam to. There are a lot of ladies out there that want to put their toe in the water to test this, but are way too afraid (for good reason) to just start lining guys up at their door.

Poke fun all you want, but to each, their own. No one forces anyone to read posts on a subject they don't care for.

Oh, and I think you missed the fact somehow, that the providers DO already have sites where they DO rate the mongers. Perhaps not here, but most of these types of sites offer the ladies hidden areas just for that purpose, for their safety,

Tbone40
05-21-14, 16:25
There are some of us that don't want to do all that. We'd prefer to just find one nice one who isn't seeing 4 or 5 guys a day and who we can afford to take better care of then with an hour visit now and again. Also someone we can meet a get to know a little bit before we show up at their door or they show up at ours. CL or BP will get you nothing but a lot of spam. A site like this requires you to join the site before you can post anything and isn't easy to spam to. There are a lot of ladies out there that want to put their toe in the water to test this, but are way too afraid (for good reason) to just start lining guys up at their door.

Poke fun all you want, but to each, their own. No one forces anyone to read posts on a subject they don't care for.

Oh, and I think you missed the fact somehow, that the providers DO already have sites where they DO rate the mongers. Perhaps not here, but most of these types of sites offer the ladies hidden areas just for that purpose, for their safety,Sounds to me like you're looking for a "sugar daddy" relationship. Obvious advantages with some definite downsides. IMHO, girls wanting anything less then a "committed" sugar daddy relationship will slide into the high volume, 4 or 5 guys a day types you're trying to avoid. That said Good Luck...I hope you can live the dream!

Deano59
05-21-14, 21:00
Good evening fellas. I have a friend who is in need. She's trying to get up some extra funds as she is trying to leave knoxville. I have helped her on a cpl occasions with various things and have helped her with this and will again, she's just needing more than I can help with.

So I'm trying to help her out. I'm a new poster so I understand any skeptism. That being said, this is not one you will regret. She's a wild ride at the carnival. Some fake attractions and amazing oral presenter.

I have photos, just not going to broadcast to the world. If you're interested, let me know and I will pass along. She needs help, but will be selective, her words not mine.

Pm for details.If you're serious send them to me.

Deano59
05-21-14, 21:20

7 w.Lost her number and info can you resend.

Ietpse
05-21-14, 22:21
Was lucky enough to dream of her 2 nights ago. If you've read other post you already know about her. Go see her guys she"s worth it. She's a real trooper as I'm a little on the Blessed side and she gave it the old college try! Tiny and tight! Go see her!

Volgrad0708
05-21-14, 23:27
Men, I am sorry. I was not ignoring any of you who messaged me or I extended info too. I've read on here many times about not loaning girls money. Well this one was a friend, so I thought she would be good for it. Yea right. Now I'm out some $ left holding my dick in my hand and look like a jackass on here.

The only consolation in this is she flaked on me and not someone else. Hope I can be a netter contributed. Sorry for the false alarm. And me actually thinking she would go through with it. She was adamant, but now she's flaked!

Pm for details.

RJHunter
05-22-14, 09:16
Men, I am sorry. I was not ignoring any of you who messaged me or I extended info too. I've read on here many times about not loaning girls money. Well this one was a friend, so I thought she would be good for it. Yea right. Now I'm out some $ left holding my dick in my hand and look like a jackass on here.

The only consolation in this is she flaked on me and not someone else. Hope I can be a netter contributed. Sorry for the false alarm. And me actually thinking she would go through with it. She was adamant, but now she's flaked!Don't feel bad man. I've given a couple cash (I don't even consider it loans) who I had known for years and never even played with, just because they were friends and needed help. Of course they didn't even have time for dinner once they had the cash. That's just how it is. They are young and generally stupid as well. Others that I have been with for a long time, and had more brains, ended up with far more in the end, sometimes a college degree and a career of their own.

Niceone1
05-26-14, 04:42
My ten cents on women Duos and services. Whats the point of doing a duo if there is a one pop limit. Ok maybe one pop is ok if you are doing a 30 min duo session. However if you do an hr session Duo and there is a one pop limit then I think the client is getting cheated. Yes the experience of being with two women alone can be nice but if you pay for 2 women you should get 2 pops that's if the client is willing and capable. 1 pop per woman is not alot to ask. To be honest during a 30 min duo if a client can get 2 pops within the agreed time then he should be allow to do so. Actually it needs to be an understanding up front btwn the client and provider. Providers have a habit of agreeing to see a client for a hour however when the client pops in 15 min then the hour is up. In that scenario the client gets.

Cheated out of 45 mins. This has become a familiar practice that should not be tolerated. Most men can only pop once or twice and should be able to enjoy his or her full hour. I suggest that providers allow the client to enjoy his full hour that he paid for or charge by the pop. Well that's my king seems only topic. I would love to hear my fellow mongers opinion about this subject.

JourneyMan
05-26-14, 16:50
My ten cents on women Duos and services. Whats the point of doing a duo if there is a one pop limit. Ok maybe one pop is ok if you are doing a 30 min duo session. However if you do an hr session Duo and there is a one pop limit then I think the client is getting cheated. Yes the experience of being with two women alone can be nice but if you pay for 2 women you should get 2 pops that's if the client is willing and capable. 1 pop per woman is not alot to ask. To be honest during a 30 min duo if a client can get 2 pops within the agreed time then he should be allow to do so. Actually it needs to be an understanding up front btwn the client and provider. Providers have a habit of agreeing to see a client for a hour however when the client pops in 15 min then the hour is up. In that scenario the client gets.

Cheated out of 45 mins. This has become a familiar practice that should not be tolerated. Most men can only pop once or twice and should be able to enjoy his or her full hour. I suggest that providers allow the client to enjoy his full hour that he paid for or charge by the pop. Well that's my king seems only topic. I would love to hear my fellow mongers opinion about this subject.The problem is I tend to befriends some of these girls and I let them take advantage of the situation give you a example on one particular a lady I have fronted her money for a dream did not do the dream at the time because of some personal issues she was having so next time I go see her I would agree to pay her more money for two pops which only turn out to be just one pop and this is happened several times with her it makes no sense to pay 150 to 160 for a half hour call its not financially a sensible so I decide to get out of this trap as of right now she owes me for a half hour call she was supposed to text me all night and tell me to come back to take care of it I heard nothing from her so I text her last night and told her don't worry about it best just to break ties with her. And this is my fault for being so gullible and naive.

Seven Wood
05-26-14, 17:36

7 w.Seniors and trusted members contact me for her new telephone number. She's in serious need for some help tonight if anyone can step up. You'll be glad ya did.

7 w.

Jammin40
05-28-14, 15:02
Would just like to thank you guys for info on some of the fine young ladies in Knoxville. Down in La this site isn't used much so that's why I don't have a lot of posts or input here. If you're ever down in Nola try the ECCIE board. My handle is jammin40 there also. Will help any way I can. See you guys in a few weeks in Knoxville. Looks like I might have more fun booked than studying. Thanks again. Jammin.

GeeDick
05-28-14, 20:44
Got to meet Mariah. Nice girl with some awesome tits. I love boobs! She is looking for a couple new clients that will treat her right. Appears to be somewhat new to the hobby so she's a little naive. Which I find alluring. I believe she's from Morristown. She comes down this way and stays two or three nights a week. I will definitely repeat. Originally got her contact info from seven wood. Thanks seven! Seniors and trusted.

GD.

Member #4475
05-29-14, 01:00
Seniors and trusted members contact me for her new telephone number. She's in serious need for some help tonight if anyone can step up. You'll be glad ya did.

7 w.I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

Grizzlyman
05-29-14, 02:10
I am weary of this one. She is advertising on Craigslist. She is offering massage and counseling. Has anybody tried her out? Please PM me if you have.

Thanks,

Grizzly.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/biz/4476566823.html

Grizzlyman
05-29-14, 02:52
Sevenwood could you please clean out your inbox? I would like to PM you.

Grizzly.

WheelerJim
05-29-14, 10:30
I am weary of this one. She is advertising on Craigslist. She is offering massage and counseling. Has anybody tried her out? Please PM me if you have.

Thanks,

Grizzly.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/biz/4476566823.htmlYeah have set two appointments and drove to her exit only to have her cancel. Has a husband so be careful.

MarkM232
05-29-14, 14:37
Yeah have set two appointments and drove to her exit only to have her cancel. Has a husband so be careful.Good to know. I was very intrigued and sent her an email. My intrigue has now shifted to skepticism.

Buck Hunter
05-29-14, 16:20
Great dream today. She is everything talked about. Real GFE. Just to let everyone know she has a room today and tonight. She will be leaving town tomorrow so don't miss out.

Laynbody
05-29-14, 17:12
Well I got the info and could not stand to wait another moment, so I made the call. Easy to get I touch with and the pic is spot on. But I did show up unprepared without a wrapper, not like me but I suppose that is what you get when you are excited. So I opted for the BBBJCIM, wow is all I can say! I will be making another stop by to try the rest of the menu. Thanks for the info on this one. Lets keep her happy guys don't let this one get away! Got any other Q&A pm me senior members only! Happy hunting LB.

Nickn3
05-30-14, 16:48
Well I got the info and could not stand to wait another moment, so I made the call. Easy to get I touch with and the pic is spot on. But I did show up unprepared without a wrapper, not like me but I suppose that is what you get when you are excited. So I opted for the BBBJCIM, wow is all I can say! I will be making another stop by to try the rest of the menu. Thanks for the info on this one. Lets keep her happy guys don't let this one get away! Got any other Q&A pm me senior members only! Happy hunting LB.Would one of you wonderful people please send me a pm with Maria's contact info? I promise to be gentle, kind, and generous with her.

Thanks.

Nick.

VolBoater
05-30-14, 19:45
Anyone know the who the two on the list are today. SW or other? Just good to keep up with the LE activity.

GunRunner1
05-31-14, 00:22
Hello my senior friends. Just dropped in to say Hi. I'm back in Knox for the summer. Had total knee joint replacement while I wintered over at my home in Florida. I had an awesome,dedicated, full time, at my side, nurse, there with me. Yes, for those that know me it's her. We are still together and doing great. She stayed behind to enjoy the house, pool and boat. I'll go back several times during the summer and in the fall return to Florida and have the other knee done. For all of you who know me "very well" P M me.

GunR...

WheelerJim
05-31-14, 15:45
Hey guys this 19 yr old honey iso cash so hit me up will give to trusted seniors only.She has incall available to the friends I gave her number to as she gave me a nice BBBJ today.

MikeHunt865
05-31-14, 23:28
Well. Brung to see me by her handler. Turn off. Did not achieve full Monty. Paid well not to hurt her feelings. Win some, lose some. Think I m done. Tired of losing. To All, take care. I'm Audi 5000.

Member #4475
05-31-14, 23:43
Well. Brung to see me by her handler. Turn off. Did not achieve full Monty. Paid well not to hurt her feelings. Win some, lose some. Think I m done. Tired of losing. To All, take care. I'm Audi 5000. I tried to set something up this week with her, but it did not work out. In talking to her to get a feel for things, she confirmed that an ad I found on BP a while back was hers. What caught my eye was at the bottom of it was stated "other posts by this user" and that was made by a TS. She stated to me that it's her best friend and that's who drives her around as she does not have a car. They get a room together as well according to her. She smokes as well. I have to admit, I am a bit concerned by the TS escort.

She seemed nice, innocent, gives a solid rate, plus has a great look. So I am debating seeing her still cause I love nice breasts!

I do know one thing in talking to her, she is new to game, so please, if one of you are going to be with her, be good to her.

Moderator, if you feel this is a post in bad taste please feel free to remove. But I thought that this info needed to be shared so fellow mongrels aren't caught off guard when choosing to spend time with her.

Warnings about TV/TS providers are usually ok. Unless of course the guy takes up 20 column inches talking about how great the session was then at the end throws in "Then I looked down and saw his johnson." Then, not so much.

A2

GeeDick
06-01-14, 08:15
I tried to set something up this week with her, but it did not work out. In talking to her to get a feel for things, she confirmed that an ad I found on BP a while back was hers. What caught my eye was at the bottom of it was stated "other posts by this user" and that was made by a TS. She stated to me that it's her best friend and that's who drives her around as she does not have a car. They get a room together as well according to her. She smokes as well. I have to admit, I am a bit concerned by the TS escort.

She seemed nice, innocent, gives a solid rate, plus has a great look. So I am debating seeing her still cause I love nice breasts!

I do know one thing in talking to her, she is new to game, so please, if one of you are going to be with her, be good to her.

Moderator, if you feel this is a post in bad taste please feel free to remove. But I thought that this info needed to be shared so fellow mongrels aren't caught off guard when choosing to spend time with her.

Warnings about TV/TS providers are usually ok. Unless of course the guy takes up 20 column inches talking about how great the session was then at the end throws in "Then I looked down and saw his johnson. " Then, not so much.

A2I thought it was just me that had to pass through her TS / escort / friend. We had just met and she didn't have a room yet. I was burned once for help with getting a room. Yet in this case Mariah had a senior member endorsement so I went ahead with it. All worked out ok. You're right, it can be distracting. As soon as I saw her tits I'd figure I was just going to take the gamble I could play them. As mentioned before she is new to the hobby. Will have to see how she handles it. Some can make it and some fizzle out. If anything she'd be a good UTR.

Sharky2
06-01-14, 10:44
I thought it was just me that had to pass through her TS / escort / friend. We had just met and she didn't have a room yet. I was burned once for help with getting a room. Yet in this case Mariah had a senior member endorsement so I went ahead with it. All worked out ok. You're right, it can be distracting. As soon as I saw her tits I'd figure I was just going to take the gamble I could play them. As mentioned before she is new to the hobby. Will have to see how she handles it. Some can make it and some fizzle out. If anything she'd be a good UTR. I can endorse her. She's good at what she does. Her TS friend isn't a problem. Matter of fact when I got together with her she asked me if I knew anyone wanting to date her TS friend. I said" er uh. Noo" LOL. Mariah is very friendly and very personable once in your session. And loves to small talk afterwards. I'll repeat as work allows.

Sharky.

The Load2
06-01-14, 15:34
I met him / her / it, I got to the room and heard a guys voice coming through the door and immediately turned around. I went back to the car and called her and said I would just come back later, then she replied don't worry he's gay so I went back up and met him / her / it. Didn't feel threatened and neither should anyone else. I was surprised by the donation she could get a lot more than she ask for with those jugs. Definitely new to the game both of them.

Member #4475
06-01-14, 16:13
Good to know about the escort / handler. Thanks for all the input as I was not by any means trying to stir up something, just thought some folks needed to know beforehand what was up.

I still plan on trying to partake, those breasts are calling me, I lose all sense of reason when I see those things!

IsNotMe123
06-02-14, 02:58
I tried to get a hold of her today to meet up but I think the number I have is for the dude. Its the number she used on one of her CL adds. If some one would PM me her number I would appreciate it. I know I'm new so I understand if no one does. Thanks either way.

Member #4628
06-02-14, 06:41
I tried to reply to your message but your box is full.

Mavrik22
06-02-14, 15:07
Nice dream. Very easy going and acommodating. Makes you feel at home no rush and pretty.

SpurMonster1
06-02-14, 18:36
There are a few 1st time posters in K'town and Memphis coming off with stories and questions on their first post. Beware of LEO. He is dumb and dangerous.

Member #4430
06-02-14, 21:22
Almost gave up hope on seeing her. But as they say good things come to those who waits. This woman reminds me of a high school crush I had. Our time together was wonderful. Little awkward because of first time meeting.

I WILL SAY THIS GIVEN A LITTLE TIME EVEN ALEXIS WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD A CANDLE TO MARIAH.

SHE IS THAT SPECIAL! ! Thanks 7 W.

I hope she sticks around for awhile! Oh and the TS friend is cool. Had conversation with them afterwards when they came back.

ThermoNuclear
06-03-14, 10:13
Saw Kylie again. She is very nice girl and provides of the best BBBJ ever. Will repeat.

Harleysg
06-03-14, 11:21
Just had my first visit with Jenny. If you guys haven't seen her yet you are missing out. Yes, she is pregnant but is still smoking hot. Not an ounce of fat on her. She enjoys what she does and has one of the best personalities in the hobby. Positive Attitude alone says alot about a provider and I'm happy to say that Jenny put me at ease and made the dream relaxed and enjoyable. I just found a new ATF and I hope I can see her again before she retires. Don't miss out guys. She's one of a kind.

TenAnmp
06-03-14, 11:24
There are a few 1st time posters in K'town and Memphis coming off with stories and questions on their first post. Beware of LEO. He is dumb and dangerous. This is really a good point regarding the LEO issue. Could some experienced Seniors please provide guidelines as to what to write and what not to write. I have seen some comments scattered throughout these forums, but perhaps a separate forum or an FAQ entry would be useful. We need to share useful info with each other but we don't want to be doing LEO work for them. And it's far from obvious in some cases how to do this. It is leading to some apparent silliness online like "l had a dream" - that is silly isn't it? Heck I'm not even certain. I'm not a lawyer and not a Senior member. But you more experienced Seniors do have more info or at least opinions. JM2 C.

JSmith90
06-03-14, 22:24
Traveling and looking for info on any providers or body rubs in sevierville. Thanks in advanced. J.

PlainsDrifter
06-04-14, 16:14
Visited Mariah yesterday. Sweet southern girl, great personality. Definately out to please, very skilled I thought. Clean, dressed to turn heads, Great tatas. Will repeat repeatly LOL.

Jj Dillion 2
06-04-14, 18:23
She has incall available to the friends I gave her number to as she gave me a nice BBBJ today.

She has a room for tonight only. All I can say is Pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop what a great time whooo! she really gets into it like i said all i can say is wow She is great GEF

Thebossmro
06-04-14, 18:33
First off I have to give a big thank you to seven wood for Mariah's info. I had set up an appointment with Jenny Heart Monday night for Tuesday evening with her. I called Tuesday at 4 to confirm for our 6 pm dream but at 20 minutes to she informed me she was sick and cancelled. Not a problem it happens but I was still very sleepy and needed a nice dream. So I had been talking to Mariah for a few days and said time to meet this sweet lady. Sent her a text and she said come on over for a nap. And all I can say IS WOW very sweet and kind young lady and very sexy. We had a very nice dream for a hour never once felt rushed at all very eager to please And when the dream was over we spent close to another 45 minutes just talking. As others have said her friend is Just a friend. Not a pimp or handler just someone that is around for some added security for their protection. I can say as far as this monger goes I will be seeing Mariah again.

SpurMonster1
06-04-14, 22:26
This is really a good point regarding the LEO issue. Could some experienced Seniors please provide guidelines as to what to write and what not to write. I have seen some comments scattered throughout these forums, but perhaps a separate forum or an FAQ entry would be useful. We need to share useful info with each other but we don't want to be doing LEO work for them. And it's far from obvious in some cases how to do this. It is leading to some apparent silliness online like "l had a dream" - that is silly isn't it? Heck I'm not even certain. I'm not a lawyer and not a Senior member. But you more experienced Seniors do have more info or at least opinions. JM2 C.No, LEO. This site is fret with liability.

EchoEcho
06-05-14, 08:27
Info concerning this Forum & LEO from Jackson, THE Administrator.

From the desk of the master monger himself
===============================================
A forum member posted to express his concerns that some reports contain too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located outside of US jurisdiction, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system. Thanks, Jackson

This should answer the other newbie's posts about how we are 'fret with liability'... find more talk about LEO in the user blog for that topic, on the main page of the Knoxville forum. And there is already a FAQ section, blue bar at the top. Of course, none of this information should ever be used as an excuse to run one's mouth off about this site --- to The Man (LEO), a provider, or anyone else.

FastCars1966
06-05-14, 15:51
She has a room for tonight only. All I can say is Pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop what a great time whooo! she really gets into it like i said all i can say is wow She is great GEFJim.

Thanks for the info; tried to meet up with her, but she is a total flake and doesn't pay attention to detail. I reached out to her late last week, she simply stated she was in Cookeville. Last night she text me she has a room, I tell her I can only meet during the day, today she text me at 3 pm telling me she can meet me in an hour. Then ask me to send her a pic of myself. I decline then she goes on about how it will be later, which I tell her I can't do latter because I am only available during the day. So then she goes off dropping the F bomb in every other sentence about not having respect for her spreading her dead moms ash's. I think this one is a little to risky for me. Enjoy folks this one might be a little unstable.

Fast.

Seven Wood
06-05-14, 16:21
Jim.

Thanks for the info; tried to meet up with her, but she is a total flake and doesn't pay attention to detail. I reached out to her late last week, she simply stated she was in Cookeville. Last night she text me she has a room, I tell her I can only meet during the day, today she text me at 3 pm telling me she can meet me in an hour. Then ask me to send her a pic of myself. I decline then she goes on about how it will be later, which I tell her I can't do latter because I am only available during the day. So then she goes off dropping the F bomb in every other sentence about not having respect for her spreading her dead moms ash's. I think this one is a little to risky for me. Enjoy folks this one might be a little unstable.

Fast.The part about her Mom's ashes is true and so I wouldn't be too hard on a girl who's two months shy of 19, and who's going through that kind of emotional roller coaster, for not being on top of her game in terms of scheduling and maybe not remembering the details of when you're available. Certainly, the kind of verbal disrespect you described was uncalled for and it sounds like she owes you an apology. She's 19 and she's not someone you'd mistakenly believe to be 25. But I disagree with the "total flake" description. Just my two cents worth. Sorry about your experience. Fortunately for you, there are other fishes in the Knoxville areamongers' sea.

SpurMonster1
06-05-14, 22:10
Info concerning this Forum & LEO from Jackson, THE Administrator.

From the desk of the master monger himself
===============================================
A forum member posted to express his concerns that some reports contain too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located outside of US jurisdiction, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system. Thanks, Jackson

This should answer the other newbie's posts about how we are 'fret with liability'... find more talk about LEO in the user blog for that topic, on the main page of the Knoxville forum. And there is already a FAQ section, blue bar at the top. Of course, none of this information should ever be used as an excuse to run one's mouth off about this site --- to The Man (LEO), a provider, or anyone else.The Barristers and governments are bitcherias. The 'urge' wanes with age. Within what Jurisdiction does USA Sex Guide reside?

Depends on which server we have turned on at which moment. Geographic locations are always tricky when you're dealing with ones and zeros.

Rest assured, NONE of it is ever in Sex Prison.

A2

Jj Dillion 2
06-05-14, 23:01
The part about her Mom's ashes is true and so I wouldn't be too hard on a girl who's two months shy of 19, and who's going through that kind of emotional roller coaster, for not being on top of her game in terms of scheduling and maybe not remembering the details of when you're available. Certainly, the kind of verbal disrespect you described was uncalled for and it sounds like she owes you an apology. She's 19 and she's not someone you'd mistakenly believe to be 25. But I disagree with the "total flake" description. Just my two cents worth. Sorry about your experience. Fortunately for you, there are other fishes in the Knoxville areamongers' sea.She is going through alot She is a very sweet person She is under a lot of stress.

Laynbody
06-06-14, 10:50
Just curious if anyone knows where she has been? Really enjoyed her company, very sweet person and would like to visit again.

FastCars1966
06-06-14, 12:08
The part about her Mom's ashes is true and so I wouldn't be too hard on a girl who's two months shy of 19, and who's going through that kind of emotional roller coaster, for not being on top of her game in terms of scheduling and maybe not remembering the details of when you're available. Certainly, the kind of verbal disrespect you described was uncalled for and it sounds like she owes you an apology. She's 19 and she's not someone you'd mistakenly believe to be 25. But I disagree with the "total flake" description. Just my two cents worth. Sorry about your experience. Fortunately for you, there are other fishes in the Knoxville areamongers' sea.I hear you, I was trying not to be too hard on her because if it is true about her mother dying then I can totally understand the outburst. The problem is that you hear so many stories in this hobby you can never know what the real truth is. The only reason I called her a flake was due to her contacting me; setting a time and then backing out with the expletive language. She sent me another text last night, LOL saying she was available to which I replied "I can only see you during the day" That my friend is why I called her a flake. She still didn't catch on.

Mavrik22
06-06-14, 18:01
Jim.

Fast.Similar experience. I think all the positive comments have gone to her head LOL.

Big Nate
06-07-14, 12:17
Just curious if anyone knows where she has been? Really enjoyed her company, very sweet person and would like to visit again.I emailed her a few weeks ago. She is doing well, not advertising anymore. What a beautiful woman and real sweetheart, my atf.

WingShooter
06-08-14, 19:24
Just wanted it be known that I had A2 change my user name today. Just noticed today that someone signed up with MrBigShot and I was MrBigSot. So to eliminate confusion he agreed to change my name today. Thanks A2.

MrBigShot
06-08-14, 22:13
Just wanted it be known that I had A2 change my user name today. Just noticed today that someone signed up with MrBigShot and I was MrBigSot. So to eliminate confusion he agreed to change my name today. Thanks A2.Sorry about that. I have that name on another similar forum, so just chose that.

Admin2
06-08-14, 23:35
Just wanted it be known that I had A2 change my user name today. Just noticed today that someone signed up with MrBigShot and I was MrBigSot. So to eliminate confusion he agreed to change my name today. Thanks A2.I confirm this, there was no douchebaggery involved. Just a brother trying to avoid confusion.

A2

ShyKnoxIsBack
06-09-14, 10:22
That is awesome. I've never seen douchebag used as a verb before. I will probably steal that LOL.

I confirm this, there was no douchebaggery involved. Just a brother trying to avoid confusion.

A2

GeeDick
06-09-14, 13:10
The other day I visited one of my favorite UTR's, Dara. Don't forget about her! She's a sweet girl.

Jem411
06-10-14, 11:25
I know that what I am about to post is really none of my business, and I am not trying to condemn or berate anyone. Everyone's experience is different, even with same providers. I see about 8 - 9 ladies with somewhat regularity. I keep hearing the same thing from them, it seems to be slow. What I hear even more, is that mongers are scheduling appointments and not showing, not calling, not staying reserved time and wanting refunds, arriving and trying to negotiate a different rate, and I've even been told about a couple just out right not paying after their dream was completed. I am not trying to take up their cause or trying to protect them in any way. I also know that providers cancel with little or no notice, and make us wait a ridiculous amount of time before responding when we're sitting in the parking lot somewhere waiting on a room number. I just think all involved, providers and mongers, could do a better job of remembering that we are all human beings and that we need to treat each other with respect and consideration. Just something to consider. And again, I'm not trying to start any arguments from anyone and am not calling out any individuals. We all know how we act and treat others and how we should.

Now that I got that out, it sure is great to be back in the states. Happy and safe mongering everyone.

The Load2
06-10-14, 11:48
I know that what I am about to post is really none of my business, and I am not trying to condemn or berate anyone. Everyone's experience is different, even with same providers. I see about 8 - 9 ladies with somewhat regularity. I keep hearing the same thing from them, it seems to be slow. What I hear even more, is that mongers are scheduling appointments and not showing, not calling, not staying reserved time and wanting refunds, arriving and trying to negotiate a different rate, and I've even been told about a couple just out right not paying after their dream was completed. I am not trying to take up their cause or trying to protect them in any way. I also know that providers cancel with little or no notice, and make us wait a ridiculous amount of time before responding when we're sitting in the parking lot somewhere waiting on a room number. I just think all involved, providers and mongers, could do a better job of remembering that we are all human beings and that we need to treat each other with respect and consideration. Just something to consider. And again, I'm not trying to start any arguments from anyone and am not calling out any individuals. We all know how we act and treat others and how we should.

Now that I got that out, it sure is great to be back in the states. Happy and safe mongering everyone.Good point! But how do you see 8-9 women regularly? #beastmode LOL!

Jem411
06-10-14, 12:25
Good point! But how do you see 8-9 women regularly? #beastmode LOL!I'm addicted to it. I try to see 4 a week. A few weeks ago when I found the Royal, I saw 11 in six days. Sometimes I get in that animal mode and can't help myself. I probably need to seek out a twelve step program. Maybe not, pains not great enough yet. Keep grinding!

Dewayne1966
06-10-14, 13:27
Hey guys my Birthday is this coming Sunday on Father's day. I'm looking for suggestions as to who I should visit for my present to myself.

Jem411
06-10-14, 13:51
Hey guys my Birthday is this coming Sunday on Father's day. I'm looking for suggestions as to who I should visit for my present to myself.What type of provider are you looking for? Body? Age? Race? Price range?

FastCars1966
06-10-14, 13:51

Now that I got that out, it sure is great to be back in the states. Happy and safe mongering everyone.Been hearing the same thing. I know of one traveling lady that had a guy book multiple hours then NCNS, but I gave her a heads up that these things were happening a lot. She just doesn't book with anyone that she doesn't know anymore. Unfortunately this has been going on for several months now. I would say the black list is growing by the hour, and if it is not then these ladies need to get busy. This type of behavior has affected all of us seeking quality companions due in part to some not coming to Knoxville any longer, and most not advertising; so unless you are on their mailing list you will never know they were here.

FastCars1966
06-10-14, 13:58
Hey guys my Birthday is this coming Sunday on Father's day. I'm looking for suggestions as to who I should visit for my present to myself.Two very nice ladies on there way to town I have enjoyed spending time with. Not sure what you like but I might start with one of these. Check your PM.

TheDude865
06-10-14, 16:18

Now that I got that out, it sure is great to be back in the states. Happy and safe mongering everyone.I hear the same story from a few provider friends I know as well. We all know shit happens sometimes that can't be avoided. The few times I have had to cancel last minute or had a miscommunication, I usually make it up later. Some providers I know do the same. As you stated, I'm not trying to be the protector or defend anyone. This sure is not the golden age of the hobby in Knoxville and I am quite positive our lousy Lady Mayor has shifted our scene here during her reign. I feel all in the hobby need to remember quality and quantity are low for now and we need to secure the relationships of the few good people in town and communicate better when problems arise.

And gain, thanks to all who report and support the hobby.

TheDude.

Dewayne1966
06-10-14, 16:24
What type of provider are you looking for? Body? Age? Race? Price range?I'm would like to find a natural red head. Open on age, average body not super skinny but not bbw either. Open on price that will depend on the girl.

TheDude865
06-10-14, 16:35
Hey all,

I am starting to plan another visit to the Philippines for some are&are. I plan on going in Oct for 20 days or so. If anyone is interested in joining the adventure, feel free to pm me for details. I never go with a full plan, more of just an Idea and it's always flexible. I do visit some local friends for a few days at. But It's nice to have some company for barhopping adventures and different ideas for the hunt.

Member #6392
06-10-14, 17:39
I'm addicted to it. I try to see 4 a week. A few weeks ago when I found the Royal, I saw 11 in six days. Sometimes I get in that animal mode and can't help myself. I probably need to seek out a twelve step program. Maybe not, pains not great enough yet. Keep grinding!I don't have that kind of money so I only do 2 a week. I have been known to jump on a few extra grenades a week if I get the chance for free. I guess as long as I see a head bobbin on my knob, I'm not terribly concerned how they look.

Jem411
06-10-14, 22:17
Nothing like seeing the back of her head when she's hard at work. As far as program is concerned, I'm still too busy looking for fun than for help with my problem. I guess one day I might change my mind, hope not. Keep searching and reporting guys.

GeeDick
06-10-14, 23:02
Hey all,

I am starting to plan another visit to the Philippines for some are&are. I plan on going in Oct for 20 days or so. If anyone is interested in joining the adventure, feel free to pm me for details. I never go with a full plan, more of just an Idea and it's always flexible. I do visit some local friends for a few days at. But It's nice to have some company for barhopping adventures and different ideas for the hunt.If I had the means and the time I'd definitely join you! Maybe next time.

ThermoNuclear
06-11-14, 12:20

Now that I got that out, it sure is great to be back in the states. Happy and safe mongering everyone.I heard from one provider that the gentleman demanded to pay her with PayPal. Really, WTF?! How about BitCoin?

They've got their jobs, we have ours. Pay your debts. Don't give mongering a worse name. Repeat after me: "I am more than a cock with a wallet".

The Load2
06-11-14, 17:33
I think I speak for most when I say this. If you don't contribute to the board don't pm me asking about any provider. If you have 20 posts and 17 of them are just asking questions don't pm me or any other Senior asking for info cause it's very annoying. We don't do the work and take the risk for you to benefit / investigate or whatever it is your trying to do. It actually makes you look like your working for the other team when all you do is ask questions and not post about any dreams. Some may even call me a newbie but I don't care I def contribute, I have plenty of info to share, and when I need a good reference more than one of the best will vouch for me. Since this is the general forum I think I'm allowed to rant today LOL! Shout out to all the seniors except a few sensitive ones you know who you are. Dueces

Nickn3
06-11-14, 18:37
I'm addicted to it. I try to see 4 a week. A few weeks ago when I found the Royal, I saw 11 in six days. Sometimes I get in that animal mode and can't help myself. I probably need to seek out a twelve step program. Maybe not, pains not great enough yet. Keep grinding!I have a new roll model.

Jem411
06-11-14, 20:39
I think I speak for most when I say this. If you don't contribute to the board don't pm me asking about any provider. If you have 20 posts and 17 of them are just asking questions don't pm me or any other Senior asking for info cause it's very annoying. We don't do the work and take the risk for you to benefit / investigate or whatever it is your trying to do. It actually makes you look like your working for the other team when all you do is ask questions and not post about any dreams. Some may even call me a newbie but I don't care I def contribute, I have plenty of info to share, and when I need a good reference more than one of the best will vouch for me. Since this is the general forum I think I'm allowed to rant today LOL! Shout out to all the seniors except a few sensitive ones you know who you are. DuecesHell yes you can rant. Your spot on with these comments. This damn hard work, but really worth the effort. Happy hunting.

SpurMonster1
06-11-14, 21:35
I'd like to dream with this one: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89956&d=1262658784.

Anderson865
06-12-14, 07:32
I'd like to dream with this one: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89956&d=1262658784.Her name is Teresa She can be found on the strolls.

ShyKnoxIsBack
06-12-14, 11:05
Maybe I should be posting in the rants and raves forum, or maybe I should be keeping my mouth shut, but I feel it would be nice if some reviews offered a little more detail than "it was nice". I'm glad it was nice, but the more info the better when you're trying to help your fellow mongers make informed decisions. I know that some people claim it is a way to preserve the integrity of the provider in question, and I can respect that. I'm not asking anyone to be disrespectful, just informative. If I am out of line, or if you believe that your reviews provide enough information as written, then so be it. My intention is never to start a fight on the boards, nor make anyone feel that I am trying to single them out. That's not why I'm here, and I don't think that's why any of the rest of you are here either. We all have jobs / families / whatever, but we share a common interest and have a great place to help each other if we choose, and I would just like to see us use it to it's fullest.

Stay safe.

Shy.

TYS321
06-12-14, 11:28
Don't feel bad man. I've given a couple cash (I don't even consider it loans) who I had known for years and never even played with, just because they were friends and needed help. Of course they didn't even have time for dinner once they had the cash. That's just how it is. They are young and generally stupid as well. Others that I have been with for a long time, and had more brains, ended up with far more in the end, sometimes a college degree and a career of their own.Yeah these girls are not to be trusted esp since 90% are dopers for life. Even if they clean up its just temporary and your money for bills wil just buy dope. Good luck tryin to be friends wen all they want is a guy who deals or heavy user. My atf on here took off in my car and left me at hospital when she's my ride home that's my thanks for payin her rent because her married deadbeat bf won't. She was clean now she gave up I guess. She wont say gonna repay now that opanna back ln town but sometimes i get i free $1 dinner cooked by her bf. No play anymore. I tried to help but she too broken. Still way cheaper than a wife LOL.

Jg3786
06-12-14, 11:53
Maybe I should be posting in the rants and raves forum, or maybe I should be keeping my mouth shut, but I feel it would be nice if some reviews offered a little more detail than "it was nice". I'm glad it was nice, but the more info the better when you're trying to help your fellow mongers make informed decisions. I know that some people claim it is a way to preserve the integrity of the provider in question, and I can respect that. I'm not asking anyone to be disrespectful, just informative. If I am out of line, or if you believe that your reviews provide enough information as written, then so be it. My intention is never to start a fight on the boards, nor make anyone feel that I am trying to single them out. That's not why I'm here, and I don't think that's why any of the rest of you are here either. We all have jobs / families / whatever, but we share a common interest and have a great place to help each other if we choose, and I would just like to see us use it to it's fullest.

Stay safe.

Shy.I can respect this point of view. I put had a nice time in a review a day or so ago. I welcome Pm's for any reviews I post for more info. Trusted members will always get a reply.

Jem411
06-12-14, 12:33

Stay safe.

Shy.If you are contributing to the board, just PM me with questions, if you feel my review is too vague. I've been chastised by providers for saying to much in a review, so I have tried to tone mine down somewhat. I try to log in at least once a day even when I'm on the road, so generally respond somewhat timely. And if I'm wishy / washy about a provider / experience I've had, I'll say to PM in my review. Be safe.

Jammin40
06-12-14, 12:53
If you are contributing to the board, just PM me with questions, if you feel my review is too vague. I've been chastised by providers for saying to much in a review, so I have tried to tone mine down somewhat. I try to log in at least once a day even when I'm on the road, so generally respond somewhat timely. And if I'm wishy / washy about a provider / experience I've had, I'll say to PM in my review. Be safe.I appreciate anyone who gives info. Being from Louisiana I only get in this board when I am traveling for work, which is very seldom. Down in La ECCIE is the best board for me as not many people post on USA. As I posted in an earlier thread if you're down towards Nola feel free to pm me. I will give any info I have. You can also find me on ECCIE. Same handle in the New Orleans section. Thanks for all the help I've received. Looks like my trip to Knoxville in July will be lots of fun.

SpurMonster1
06-14-14, 08:32
Her name is Teresa She can be found on the strolls.Thank you.

SweetCheeks21
06-15-14, 06:27
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my rant. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (HYPOTHETICALLY) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.

SweetCheeks21
06-15-14, 06:30
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my super long post. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (hypothetically) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.

Dreamer469
06-15-14, 11:34
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my super long post. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (hypothetically) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.You can't be any more responsible then a monger bringing UTR to the site!

SpurMonster1
06-15-14, 12:22
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my rant. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (HYPOTHETICALLY) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.It shows that you take pride in all that you do as you have excellent writing skills.

OldDude55
06-15-14, 20:59
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my super long post. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (hypothetically) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.You are a Class Act Kylie.

Grizzlyman
06-15-14, 23:24
Hi guys! I know us girls don't really post much. Or at all really I guess, but I think it can be beneficial in a lot of ways for certain circumstances! Anyway the reason I am posting is I just wanted to make something crystal clear to everyone so in the future there will be no misunderstandings. First I must say that I take what I do seriously and I take who I sees opinion and feelings of our dreams together seriously! I also hold highly my reputation and my reviews! Ok with that being said I just wanted to make clear that if and when I "verify" another provider what I am verifying is that they are 1. Not LEO or CI * 2. That I know them * 3. That I feel they would be ok to dream with. Now you have to understand that I may not know them very well or what they have done in there past before I knew them or if they would do anything shady in the future. I can only give my best opinion of them from what I know. Now IF and this is unlikely but if someone I verify does do something shady or dishonest or disrespectful or just gets a bad review because the monger didn't enjoy his dream I would fully hope and expect that would not be reflected on myself or my reputation. Giving someone a little help to get them started or point them in the right direction is as far as our connection with what we do goes. Remember this is all hypothetical. I just want everyone to be on the same page with this type of thing. I will try to do my best to give them and you the most honest accurate info I can. But just please don't chastise me if they do something act a way. I take pride in being highly reviewed and I earned it and I'll be damned if I'm reviewed in a bad way for another's actions. Thank you for listening to my super long post. I just verified a friend the other day and it just got me thinking that it could be looked at in that way or happen (hypothetically) to me or someone else so I wanted to post this so that a great provider doesn't accidently get a bad rap for trying to help someone!! I hope this prevents that from ever happening! Thanks guys! Xoxo-KyLiE aka: Sweetcheeks21.

You are truly a class act. Post like this go a long way with us mongers.

JustAGuy3
06-16-14, 06:11
Hey Barn0318, I can't respond to your PM. Your inbox is full.

JAG3.

Bendme
06-16-14, 09:45
Nice read on your recent post. No need to apologize for its length.

You are now at the top of my short list. Looking forward to setting up a meeting.

Member #4430
06-16-14, 18:04
Tried setting up an appt no response from her number. Messaged ts friend who said she is gone and not seeing anyone ever again. Is she shacking up with one of you lucky dogs or did someone piss her off or threaten her?

Thebossmro
06-16-14, 20:21
Tried setting up an appt no response from her number. Messaged ts friend who said she is gone and not seeing anyone ever again. Is she shacking up with one of you lucky dogs or did someone piss her off or threaten her?Yeah I got the same thing I texted Mariah's number but got no response from her. But a day later I got a text from the TS friend and I never texted her. So I do not know what's up when I pressed for answers to Mariah's where about I got vague answers. I asked did she go back home I got back from the TS friend something like that so who knows. I wish Mariah the best and hope she is well and doing good.

GeeDick
06-16-14, 22:34
Tried setting up an appt no response from her number. Messaged ts friend who said she is gone and not seeing anyone ever again. Is she shacking up with one of you lucky dogs or did someone piss her off or threaten her?Sent her a text last night as well just to say Hi and check up on her. No response. Just tried again a few minutes ago. Wonder what happened to her. I'll really miss playing motor boat those awesome Gerber servers. At least I have a few kodaks of the girls to remember her by.

GD.

Seven Wood
06-17-14, 08:26
Sent her a text last night as well just to say Hi and check up on her. No response. Just tried again a few minutes ago. Wonder what happened to her. I'll really miss playing motor boat those awesome Gerber servers. At least I have a few kodaks of the girls to remember her by.

GD.I swapped texts with Mariah last night and she confirmed that she's met someone who she's starting a monogamous relationship with and that her temporary stint in the hobby is now over. That's all I know. I hope it works out for her and I wish her the best.

7 w.

BBtie72
06-17-14, 23:30
So I get a text today out of the blue from red head Ashley, asking if I double the rate she will come back. I haven't heard from her in over two months but just like that she responds now. Why? Does anyone know if she's been compromised by LE and if not why she retired to begin with?

Thanks.I got a text from her today that just said Hi. I did not respond. I did however see her in a local grocery store about 3 weeks ago. It was a little awkward but she didn't acknowledge me.

Thebossmro
06-20-14, 12:25
Hello everyone I had a dream of a new Utr last night her name is Jazzy she is I would say about 5'8 blonde hair has a very nice bust and is thick in all the right places. I would say she is early 30's late 20's she was very sweet and kind never rushed me at all or watched the clock. We spent an outstanding hour together she was open to DFK DATY and she was very clean and smelled great. Also gave a great BBBJ covered FS we did mish and doggy till I popped on that outstanding rack. Very nice girl no not a spinner so if you want that she is not for you. But if you enjoy the company of a lady with curves in all the right places let me know. She said I can share her info with a few friends so seniors and trusted friends only send me a pm.

SweetKittyx3
06-22-14, 10:58

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Thanks!

SweetCheeks21
06-22-14, 18:34
Nice read on your recent post. No need to apologize for its length.

You are now at the top of my short list. Looking forward to setting up a meeting.Thank you look forward to hearing from you!!

Sexhoundtn2
06-22-14, 22:37
[Deleted by Admin]

We report these posts, we don't comment on them.

A2

Jj Dillion 2
06-23-14, 02:39
Jesse called me and told me that someone said that she was a crackhead and pillhead and that she is a cash and dash. She is not a crackhead or pillhead. She DO NOT cash and dash. So whoever is saying those things about her it is NOT true.

GeeDick
06-23-14, 06:28
Dara has been rather elusive this past week. Have not had much luck reaching her. Usually she is on the ball with things. Hope she is ok? Anyone have any info on her well being?

Have a post in CL section on Jesse. Meet her recently. Very young so YMMV. I didn't have any issues with her and to my knowledge saw no evidence of drug use. Only meet her once for a quick dream. She has some mixed reviews. Would like to see her again just to savor such a young women!

GD.

Mundane
06-23-14, 08:53
Got a text from an UTR that I've seen a couple of times. Needs help with room money today. Number and details for trusted Seniors only!

Seven Wood
06-23-14, 09:17
Jesse called me and told me that someone said that she was a crackhead and pillhead and that she is a cash and dash. She is not a crackhead or pillhead. She DO NOT cash and dash. So whoever is saying those things about her it is NOT true.18 year old Jesse from Oliver Springs (originally reviewed by Wheeler Jim and then by several others among us) also called me last night, upset that someone had said they had read this stuff (pill use and cash and dash) about her and decided not to see her on that basis. She asked me to clarify that she's not the same person referred to by a lot of these guys.

For clarification, I'm referring to 18 year old Jesse from Oliver Springs. She's tall (approximately 5'7") and thin with very dark hair, a "Marilyn Monroe" piercing on her face, and a clit piercing. She was first reviewed on here by Wheeler Jim.

So I haven't found any review making those kinds of allegations but I did notice that the review by Sharky, quoted within GeeDick's post from earlier today, does include a picture of someone who is NOT 18 year old Jesse from Oliver Springs. So Jesse asked me to post her pics for clarification.

Here's the pic of the girl Sharky gave a negative review (skull tattoo on her chest). Don't know who this is but its not Jesse from OS.

The other two pics (selfie in front of a stop sign and brunette posing in blue tie die pants) - these are Jesse from OS. She's a sweetheart who'll rock your world. I agree with JJ Dillon. She's not a pill head and I'd be shocked if she ever tried to pull a cash and dash.

Skboy
06-23-14, 12:22
Your mail box is full, would like Jesse info if you can give it out.

Bendme
06-23-14, 16:02
Your mail box is full, would like Jesse info if you can give it out.I'll get in line on this one!

Member #4475
06-23-14, 17:38
The bad report was on craigslist last night. Jesse, of Oliver springs, had run an ad, which I texted her when I saw it to verify this since I was possibly able to help (but she was outcall only, so I was not able to). But a few minutes later an ad popped up with her pic saying she will cash and dash and is a pill head.

I have not checked today but I assume it's deleted, I flagged it myself last night since I do not think Jesse is like that based on my dealings with her.

VAguyfromTn
06-24-14, 00:08
Hey everyone,

I'm making one of my 2-3 trips per year to visit the homeland. Thanks to all for the posts, but sure looks like things have really slowed down there. I don't post a lot, but hopefully have enough to gain some trust plus I can provide very good references to any provider that you may recommend. I would be much appreciative if someone could recommend a lady that is 35+. She should be thin to average at most and preferrably a non-smoker and no tats. Although I rarely go for the young ones, especially 18, I am willing to give Jesse a try if someone will share contact information. If anyone is heading to Boston or Charlotte soon, just contact me and I'll give you some great ladies info.

Thanks,

VaguyfromTn.

Sexhoundtn2
06-24-14, 09:05
Dara has been rather elusive this past week. Have not had much luck reaching her. Usually she is on the ball with things. Hope she is ok? Anyone have any info on her well being?

Have a post in CL section on Jesse. Meet her recently. Very young so YMMV. I didn't have any issues with her and to my knowledge saw no evidence of drug use. Only meet her once for a quick dream. She has some mixed reviews. Would like to see her again just to savor such a young women!

GD.I was told by her previous advertising partner that she was on an extended vacation with her uncle. I have not been able to verify that. You know how these girls are when they get upset with each other so I'm not sure if its true or not.

JoeyMahoney69
06-24-14, 16:26
Met Alexia today and had a great time. Sharky2 posted a pic of her a while back. She is kind of new to this and needs some help. Former dancer at mouses ear west and other local clubs. Nice petite spinner type. Seemed to enjoy our time together as well. Incall was at a great location and I felt completely relaxed. No surprises at all. Rates were $. 70 hh $120 h if I remember correctly. Bbbj, gfe, cfs. Like seeing an old girlfriend again. A very nice addition to the many talented ladies in town.

Happy Hunting JM.

KnoxVol
06-24-14, 16:32
I talked to her last night and today but we did not meet because it would have to be a car date.

Paul317
06-24-14, 17:38
I am in town for the week and would love any info on Jesse from Oliver Springs, or any other action in Oliver Springs.

AntGino
06-24-14, 22:36
I am AntGino. SandMt knows me from the Chatt board and told me to post this here. I am from west ga. And I would like to say 'Hi' to everyone here.

I am new to this board but by no means new to the hobby. Unfortunately, my 1st review here is of Jenny Heart and it is not a good one. I drove 2. 5 hours from West GA to Chatt to see her on Sunday evening. Arrived at her hotel, texted her to ask for her room #. Crickets. I waited 1. 5 hours (because I drove 2. 5 hrs) at or near her incall. Sending her several texts. My response: Crickets. Finally, after 1. 5 hours on my way home, I get a text from her "Room XXX". Kinda a day late and a dollar short. Well. To make a long story short, I wasted nearly 7 hours of my day / evening driving and waiting for absolutely nothing. No apology for standing me up, and not even a 'promise' that she'd make it up to me. I'll reserve final jugdement until I hear some version of her side of the story. It doesn't look good though because 1st impressions are lasting impressions. But to be fair, I will at least try to hear what she has to say to me. And, yes. She begged for me to come and see her. And then burnt me.

Update (6/24): She has 'promised' to give me a freebie session. So, until then, stay away from her until she makes good on her 'promise'.

TheDude865
06-25-14, 01:34
I am AntGino. SandMt knows me from the Chatt board and told me to post this here. I am from west ga. And I would like to say 'Hi' to everyone here.

I am new to this board but by no means new to the hobby. Unfortunately, my 1st review here is of Jenny Heart and it is not a good one. I drove 2. 5 hours from West GA to Chatt to see her on Sunday evening. Arrived at her hotel, texted her to ask for her room #. Crickets. I waited 1. 5 hours (because I drove 2. 5 hrs) at or near her incall. Sending her several texts. My response: Crickets. Finally, after 1. 5 hours on my way home, I get a text from her "Room XXX". Kinda a day late and a dollar short. Well. To make a long story short, I wasted nearly 7 hours of my day / evening driving and waiting for absolutely nothing. No apology for standing me up, and not even a 'promise' that she'd make it up to me. I'll reserve final jugdement until I hear some version of her side of the story. It doesn't look good though because 1st impressions are lasting impressions. But to be fair, I will at least try to hear what she has to say to me. And, yes. She begged for me to come and see her. And then burnt me.

Update (6/24): She has 'promised' to give me a freebie session. So, until then, stay away from her until she makes good on her 'promise'.When I first met her, I had a timing issue, totally my fault, I could not stay for the full time. She said she would make it up to me and she did. I have seen her several times since and helped her out a couple times as well, and she has always come through returning the favor. Be patient all things will end well.

Thanks again to all who support and report.

TheDude.

The Load2
06-25-14, 01:48
I am in town for the week and would love any info on Jesse from Oliver Springs, or any other action in Oliver Springs.We don't talk to strangers!

RegularOldJoe
06-25-14, 14:45
We don't talk to strangers!Great response. I love it!

Joe.

PlayfulPierced
06-25-14, 15:38
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Mundane
06-25-14, 17:58
Got a text from an UTR that I've seen a couple of times. Needs help with room money today. Number and details for trusted Seniors only!I shared info with several Seniors. Did any of you contact? If she gave a bad vibe I don't want to recommend again. Please PM.

Dingo7
06-28-14, 00:05
Hey got a friend in your guys area that is needing a little help right now. Seniors PM me for her information. I don't think you will be sorry.

Harley89
06-28-14, 11:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mavrik22
06-28-14, 15:12
Another visit with Jada. She is the real deal. Very easy going and Aimes to please.

VolBoater
06-29-14, 11:41
Saw Angleyez on the list. Not for the normal, she's a sweet girl and may need some help soon.

The Load2
06-29-14, 13:01
So I'm sitting at home doing nothing but relaxing and I get a call from a provider offering her services says she needs a little help. Am I wrong or being cheap for expecting a discount or something I mean nothing major just something. I didn't call you I might not even be in the mood to dream! (even tho I usually am LOL.) And providers feel free to tell me how you feel.

MilfMan865
06-29-14, 14:48
So I'm sitting at home doing nothing but relaxing and I get a call from a provider offering her services says she needs a little help. Am I wrong or being cheap for expecting a discount or something I mean nothing major just something. I didn't call you I might not even be in the mood to dream! (even tho I usually am LOL.) And providers feel free to tell me how you feel.I get those calls so much I feel like Tech Support. Usually it's someone needing a little help to extend the room another day. I don't bring up the reduced rate, I let her do that, but I normally oblige if time permits. I feel fortunate whenever I'm in a position to help and honored that I get the call along with many of you. My experience shows that they are grateful to receive such help when in a bind. If my chosen butcher shop offers a discount on my favorite meat selection, I usually load up, and then I don't complain when it goes back to regular price.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.

Jerry1235
06-29-14, 18:25
So I'm sitting at home doing nothing but relaxing and I get a call from a provider offering her services says she needs a little help. Am I wrong or being cheap for expecting a discount or something I mean nothing major just something. I didn't call you I might not even be in the mood to dream! (even tho I usually am LOL.) And providers feel free to tell me how you feel.You're not wrong or cheap for expecting a discount or something. I was the same way (not as active anymore). If I called them, I expected to pay full price. If they called me, I let them know I couldn't afford them at the time so that's why I hadn't called them as of late. They would either say "ok, sorry for calling you" or they would offer a discount.

WheelerJim
06-29-14, 20:53
Lisa in Sevierville needs some help seniors.

BadBudda
06-29-14, 22:21
I've had a few favorites get mad because they thought I was unwilling to help when most times it was because I use a mongers phone and usually only check it when I have a itch to play. I'll go for a little action allot of times if I do see they need help and have always been well rewarded! !

West Knox
06-30-14, 15:10
Are there any other senior members out there (preferably a few) who are interested in setting up something private / password protected on an image hosting site to share pictures? I've got a ton and I know other mongers do as well. PM me if you're interested.

The Load2
06-30-14, 17:16
Lisa in Sevierville needs some help seniors.Any pics pm me.

OldDude55
06-30-14, 19:15
Sitting at the bar enjoying dinner and a beer with some nice scenery wondering how many of you guys are also here?