PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Utkgrad20
01-28-14, 00:16
In the market for a topless haircut. Just seems fun. Anyone know any hairdressers with big fun bags willing to make a little extra? One with a happy ending would be a plus!! Thanks. Nick.

DoeJohn1
01-28-14, 00:33
Dreamed with a provider tonight that claims to have connections and tells me there is a sting planned for tomorrow Tuesday the 28th she didn't know where specifically or the timeframe during the day but safe hobbyists will assume all day and night just passing along the info with a "better safe than sorry" heads up.

She has no motive or reason to make this up as far as I can discern so I am putting it out there.

The dream was below average and won't be partaking again plus I don't want to chance uncle figuring out who this might be as her connection is within the system so she says.

GeeDick
01-28-14, 11:30
Dreamed with a provider tonight that claims to have connections and tells me there is a sting planned for tomorrow Tuesday the 28th she didn't know where specifically or the timeframe during the day but safe hobbyists will assume all day and night just passing along the info with a "better safe than sorry" heads up.

She has no motive or reason to make this up as far as I can discern so I am putting it out there.

The dream was below average and won't be partaking again plus I don't want to chance uncle figuring out who this might be as her connection is within the system so she says.In a previous post I mentioned the importance of maintaining a rapport with these girls. As they can be a wealth of information. Furthermore, many of them have LEO's and even district attorneys as clients. I would give them some credence if they feel a sting is imminent.

Sexhoundtn2
01-28-14, 12:36
I would suggest that you guys and gals be extra careful. I got a tip from a credible source that the 24 hr list is about to grow. And not just at the hands of the local doughnut munchers. I'm sticking with the ones I know for now.

KnoxYankee
01-28-14, 13:52
Hey guys I'm not back just wanted to say Hi is all have a good day.Hi Harley nice of you to take some time to shout out a Hello, and kisses. Hope all is well in your life and good luck with your future. Some of the old members on this site have left the hobby as well no more 2 PP.

SweetRachel
01-28-14, 14:03
I would suggest that you guys and gals be extra careful. I got a tip from a credible source that the 24 hr list is about to grow. And not just at the hands of the local doughnut munchers. I'm sticking with the ones I know for now.I would think that "Uncle LEO" would have his hands full with other matters today! Considering this crazy weather! JMO! LOL!

Raccoonner
01-28-14, 18:48
In the market for a topless haircut. Just seems fun. Anyone know any hairdressers with big fun bags willing to make a little extra? One with a happy ending would be a plus!! Thanks. Nick.This was a thing in Europe about 15 years ago. Closer to home there was a place in GA that got busted back in the mid 2 ks for something like this. It was one of those places where the hairdressers rented small rooms but the place had a common lobby. The story was that the a couple of the girls started trying to outdo each each other in the low-cut shirt department, and thing just got better from there. Sadly, some of the other renters pulled the plug by getting LEO involved.

AngeleyezMama
01-28-14, 22:11
Hey there all you fine gentlemen and ladies, I hope you are staying safe and staying warm out there!! Sure is good cuddle weather, be careful not just due to roads we all have seen the warnings. I know I am listening even if there are other things to worry about we all know they've had plently of other things to worry about before too but they still decided to pesture our community. Let's all be more safe then sorry please and keep off the list. I don't want to see anyone of us at all on there. Big hugs and kisses stay safe & warm xoxo xoxo Angeleyez.

Dr Holiday
01-29-14, 08:24
I have got all this time due to weather... Snowy day at home. Have the inclination to pass the time with a nice cuddle buddy. BUT its likely I can't get out even with the heavy 4 w drive. More likely they can't get in. I have time, $ and inclination to do something and weather caused it but also got me stymied in taking advantage.

Sorry just had to rant. Testosterone made me do it.

Member #4651
01-29-14, 10:29
I am looking for a legit or close to legit massage therapist that would provide a little "extra credit" at the end. Not the classic Asian Massage parlor. Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Ichfickemich
01-29-14, 13:52
I would suggest that you guys and gals be extra careful. I got a tip from a credible source that the 24 hr list is about to grow. And not just at the hands of the local doughnut munchers. I'm sticking with the ones I know for now.Thanks for the heads up.

Harley89
01-29-14, 23:36
Hi Harley nice of you to take some time to shout out a Hello, and kisses. Hope all is well in your life and good luck with your future. Some of the old members on this site have left the hobby as well no more 2 PP.Yeah I heard a lot of people are gone the girls too can't say I blame them tho it's not like it used to be. But I'm doing good just wanted to say hey. Ill have a year clean tomorrow on the 30th! Iv def done some growing up. But it's nice to see someone still remembers me!

InFromBehind
01-30-14, 00:35
Hi Harley nice of you to take some time to shout out a Hello, and kisses. Hope all is well in your life and good luck with your future. Some of the old members on this site have left the hobby as well no more 2 PP.From what I know he's doing great just out of the game.

Dreamer469
01-31-14, 16:50
Those of you that know Ashley, she will be in room tonight! She wanted me to let you guys know that!

For those that need to have girl host, here is your chance!

Have fun, I know you will!

Member #4470
02-01-14, 04:12
New member here but verified!

Met with Ashley this morning first thing! She had room, nothing special but very clean!

We set time & she was ready!

This is one very nice young lady that I felt very comfortable with immediately!

She has none of the street edge, just nice down to earth girl!

Super clean!

She treated me as if she was my GF & all was available & felt very natural!

She is very hott & seemed to enjoy it all! Great little spinner body!

No clock watching or rush!

If you get the chance don't miss the Dreaming with her!

If you want to Dream with someone but have apprehension about doing so, meet with her it will melt away!

NO DRAMA!

I won't give out any info on her but I'll be back!Thank you so much for the great review I look forward to seeing you again!

Member #4470
02-01-14, 04:24
This newb would like to thank TripJ for trusting me with Ashley's contact info. Saw her Sunday evening and will be repeating.Thank you for the review hun you and come see me anytme.

Member #4470
02-01-14, 05:20
Had a dream with Ashley. Very sweet and very accommodating. She's a keeper and I'll definitely repeat.Thank you very much for the review I'm very glad you think I'm a keeper and you can see me anytime.

GimpedChef
02-03-14, 17:59
In Knoxville all afternoon waiting and hoping to meet up with somebody. Are Mondays just bad days? Any suggestions? I have been sitting too long. UGH. Not turning into the good day I really needed.

GC.

FastCars1966
02-03-14, 18:15
In Knoxville all afternoon waiting and hoping to meet up with somebody. Are Mondays just bad days? Any suggestions? I have been sitting too long. UGH. Not turning into the good day I really needed.

GC.I don't think Monday has anything to do with it. I just enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with Giselle. Now I am working on Tuesday.

GimpedChef
02-04-14, 02:02

GC.Talk about a day going from disappointing and bad to unimaginably great. Thanks to all the guys and ladies that chimed in and PM'd me to help. I got to meet up with the UTR Ashley. Words can not describe the time I had and details would be an insult. Suffice to say, nobody could have even dreamed of a dream as incredibly sweet, tender and amazing as the time Ashley and I spent together today. Ashley is the complete opposite of rushed or uncaring or mechanical. She exudes passion and makes you believe you are the only one she wants to be with or think of during the time together. She does not rush you, no clock watching of any kind. Words can not describe how wonderful she is. Perhaps I have been out of circulation for too long and have no idea for which I speak. No matter what happens, I will take the memory of our time and of Ashley to my grave. Her soft caress and passionate kiss could tame the wildest and most deadly of hearts. Ashley thank you for giving me such a memory and experience.

GC.

Anksgf
02-04-14, 07:40
In the market for a topless haircut. Just seems fun. Anyone know any hairdressers with big fun bags willing to make a little extra? One with a happy ending would be a plus!! Thanks. Nick.LOL, I've had my head shaved for years but I do it myself and I'm fairly certain I'm not what you're looking for.

Wish I could help but my name is Jamie, which is actually a nick for James and so, as I said, I don't think I'm what you're looking for. .

FastCars1966
02-04-14, 11:43
Talk about a day going from disappointing and bad to unimaginably great. Thanks to all the guys and ladies that chimed in and PM'd me to help. I got to meet up with the UTR Ashley. Words can not describe the time I had and details would be an insult. Suffice to say, nobody could have even dreamed of a dream as incredibly sweet, tender and amazing as the time Ashley and I spent together today. Ashley is the complete opposite of rushed or uncaring or mechanical. She exudes passion and makes you believe you are the only one she wants to be with or think of during the time together. She does not rush you, no clock watching of any kind. Words can not describe how wonderful she is. Perhaps I have been out of circulation for too long and have no idea for which I speak. No matter what happens, I will take the memory of our time and of Ashley to my grave. Her soft caress and passionate kiss could tame the wildest and most deadly of hearts. Ashley thank you for giving me such a memory and experience.

GC.Glad to hear your day ended so well. .

MilfMan865
02-04-14, 13:37
Talk about a day going from disappointing and bad to unimaginably great. Thanks to all the guys and ladies that chimed in and PM'd me to help. I got to meet up with the UTR Ashley.

GC.Is this the same Ashley, along with another provider who advertises on this board, had an ad on backpage about doing doubles? Nothing about that level of exposure allows her to keep the UTR label; she's got to be just Ashley now. Kudos on your dreams coming true. Stay Safe, Milfman.

BallBuster
02-04-14, 14:35
Is this the same Ashley, along with another provider who advertises on this board, had an ad on backpage about doing doubles? Nothing about that level of exposure allows her to keep the UTR label; she's got to be just Ashley now. Kudos on your dreams coming true. Stay Safe, Milfman.I was wondering the same thing. How can you call a girl that places ads and pictures in a public forum and BP as UTR?

I see she has also taken up the annoying habit of replying to every friggin comment anyone makes about her. She must have learned that from her weekend double partner. And I do say double not doubles' because I don't believe they seen anyone but Chuck or they would have had them on here talking about it.

BallBuster
02-04-14, 14:37
Is this the same Ashley, along with another provider who advertises on this board, had an ad on backpage about doing doubles? Nothing about that level of exposure allows her to keep the UTR label; she's got to be just Ashley now. Kudos on your dreams coming true. Stay Safe, Milfman.My ex ATF used to say she was UTR but she had ads here, the other site plus on *411 and had seen ads on occasion on BP several times. But regardless UTR meant nothing really as she served more men than McDonalds served hamburgers.

Jg3786
02-04-14, 22:56
My ex ATF used to say she was UTR but she had ads here, the other site plus on *411 and had seen ads on occasion on BP several times. But regardless UTR meant nothing really as she served more men than McDonalds served hamburgers.Now that's freaking funning!

GaltGuy
02-06-14, 10:57
Always check the 24 hour list. A very recent Graybar guest is advertising on BP today.

Hey DAVID, I know you have someone reading this, so let me give you some advice. Please consider how you allocate your resources. You have gangs and drug dealers shooting each other seemingly weekly. And you guys are doing sex stings? If you're concerned about one of these pros being dangerous, just ask anyone around here who the bad apples are. And leave the rest alone.

I can promise you that Laura has done it for money, even though she's never run an ad and would never admit it.

If you need to make a certain volume of arrests to keep Madam Mayor happy, I can tell you a west knoxville high school where finding drug dealers is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sexhoundtn2
02-06-14, 16:57
Always check the 24 hour list. A very recent Graybar guest is advertising on BP today.

Hey DAVID, I know you have someone reading this, so let me give you some advice. Please consider how you allocate your resources. You have gangs and drug dealers shooting each other seemingly weekly. And you guys are doing sex stings? If you're concerned about one of these pros being dangerous, just ask anyone around here who the bad apples are. And leave the rest alone.

I can promise you that Laura has done it for money, even though she's never run an ad and would never admit it.

If you need to make a certain volume of arrests to keep Madam Mayor happy, I can tell you a west knoxville high school where finding drug dealers is like shooting fish in a barrel.Very well put.

Jj Dillion 2
02-06-14, 18:22

If you need to make a certain volume of arrests to keep Madam Mayor happy, I can tell you a west knoxville high school where finding drug dealers is like shooting fish in a barrel.I know what high school you are talking It is true.

MikeHunt865
02-07-14, 21:16
Since last post. Blount honey texts me and asks for a "favor" and I obliged. We agreed to meet another day, LOL, and have had 2 texts since. In short, don't trust her or any friend to be true to there word. She use to be cool but fell off. I knew better but.. You know. Play safe be smart.

Member #4804
02-08-14, 00:20
Since last post. Blount honey texts me and asks for a "favor" and I obliged. We agreed to meet another day, LOL, and have had 2 texts since. In short, don't trust her or any friend to be true to there word. She use to be cool but fell off. I knew better but.. You know. Play safe be smart.I got to say I thought she was awesome when I first met her as well. She's a good looking smart girl but I can't trust her anymore either.

Nickp31
02-09-14, 00:55
I got to say I thought she was awesome when I first met her as well. She's a good looking smart girl but I can't trust her anymore either.Same thing happened to me back in early December. Asked for a favor, needed some $ met up with her and exchanged and then when I called back to setup a date, she was busy or had a doctors apt or something else going on. I quit calling and even erased her number.

Plenty of Fish in the sea is all I can say.

Deano59
02-09-14, 14:17
Since last post. Blount honey texts me and asks for a "favor" and I obliged. We agreed to meet another day, LOL, and have had 2 texts since. In short, don't trust her or any friend to be true to there word. She use to be cool but fell off. I knew better but.. You know. Play safe be smart.Disturbing but seems starting to be a trend too bad.

Had some fun with her.

OverEasy
02-10-14, 16:47
Disturbing but seems starting to be a trend too bad.

Had some fun with her.Saw her several times the sessions were always good, however at the last session there is virtually no sexuality or fantasy-I like sexy clothes. Which is part of the allure for me.

OverEasy
02-10-14, 16:53
Hi Hello, Monger's, I've been reading / following this forum for a long time, but never could contribute much as I was paranoid about using my own computer. Recently picked up a 69 dollar tablet from Walmart which seems to be doing the trick pretty well. Virtually disposable like my monger phone I can use it most free wifi spots McDonalds have been pretty good choice. Hope to be a frequent contributor in the future.

Member #4628
02-10-14, 19:02
Does anyone know a divorce attorney that trades service?

WheelerJim
02-10-14, 21:53
Another utr who is awesome but very cautious 5'10 blonde, died brown now see tities 130 lbs 24 lesbian text regan.

CaptHook
02-11-14, 11:28
Does anyone know a divorce attorney that trades service?I'm sure that there are plenty that would, but if they're that unethical you'll likely get what you "pay" for.

WbnEngineer
02-11-14, 17:02
Another utr who is awesome but very cautious 5'10 blonde, died brown now see tities 130 lbs 24 lesbian text regan.Is she anything like Jesse? Can you give contact info?

RazorXX
02-11-14, 17:39
Does anyone know a divorce attorney that trades service?Possibly have a lead for you. I'm sending you a PM.

RazorXX
02-12-14, 19:06
Not sure where to post this, so General it is.

Anyone else having trouble loading the site for the last few days? Forums have been sluggish and the "Abbreviations" specifically won't load at all. Haven't had any issues with any other sites so thought I'd ask.

Jem411
02-12-14, 19:50
Not sure where to post this, so General it is.

Anyone else having trouble loading the site for the last few days? Forums have been sluggish and the "Abbreviations" specifically won't load at all. Haven't had any issues with any other sites so thought I'd ask.Having same issues.

CasualHunt76
02-13-14, 00:45
So I'm new here, though I have been a frequent lurker. Decided to go ahead and take the plunge.

I know I have a lot of dreaming and a lot of sharing to do before I convince anyone here that I am not their mother or father's brother. I'm not asking to be trusted off the bat and won't make an ass of myself asking for things I haven't earned. But I would like to take the opportunity to say Hello, and tell you a bit about my limited experience to date.

Had my first dream by accident around 2006. I was driving home down Keith when I spotted a puppy in the road. I know right? How romantic. (Don't worry... The dog wasn't the dream). Anyway I stop to try to get the little guy safe and these two girls start talking to me in the process and it seems like I'm about to get laid simply for being the kind of guy who helps puppies. After a few minutes of chatting with them, the hotter of the two asks point blank if I want to fuck. I'm like, Ummm, Yeah.

So we're driving around town looking for a place and naive little me doesn't catch on when she has me pull into townview and tells me we might have to rent the place from her friend.

Barely made it out alive. But on the upside, stupid little me had some awesome BBFS and have checked out clean every since.

Same year (ish) did a call-up out of the yellow pages and dreamed of a fantastic young blonde who went by the name Corona. I'd sell you my left nut if you put me in touch with her again.

In '07 or '08 I discovered the world of internet dreaming and after seeing the legendary Christina, I had to give in. Twice. Wow. She was amazing. I usually don't even manage to climax. Especially not from a HJ. But when she saw I wasn't going any other way she resorted to that and worked it better than I could have myself. Friendly and comfortable. Clean and accommodating, I could not have asked for a better introduction to the online world of dreaming.

Some time went by. In the summer of 2012 I dreamed of Nikki from Morristown while she was off Strawberry Plains and then a week later, caught by the bug I guess, I visited with Bentley off Papermill. Both were fine experience, though Nikki was hands down better at making me feel comfortable. Had the kissing been a little more deep it would have topped the definition of GFE. Still, she convinced me, was friendly as shit, and I had an awesome dinner from above.

Took another long break from actually getting involved until I finally broke down and saw (applebottom) Anna around October of last year. The location was kinda shady, but nothing else about the experience made me uncomfortable. Friendly and attractive girl, but I had two issues;

She was hot but the term apple bottom is a little generous for the meat actually on her has

It was my first time opting for only a thirty minute session and boy could I tell the difference. I'll never go under an hour againSo my curiosity keeps rising and rising. I think back on all the girls I wanted to dream of who have come and gone and I can't let the opportunity continue to pass.

Tried to dream of Cassie (former Mya) the other day but logistics didn't work out. And although I haven't seen much good posted about Jay or Kiera or whatever she is calling herself today, I can't shut the little head up.

Not sure who I will eventually see next but hope it is soon and I promise to start earning my keep around here by letting you know how it goes.

Jem411
02-13-14, 07:42
Having same issues.Today everything is quickly opening. Still not able to open abbreviations.

FastCars1966
02-14-14, 16:44
Does anyone know a divorce attorney that trades service?Yes everyone of them. LOL.

TripJ
02-19-14, 00:50
Hey guys. I have a friend in need between now and Saturday. She is mid 20's about 5'5" 125 lbs long brown hair. She is a very beautiful young woman and has great skills to match. She has a great attitude and is very eager to please. Her rates are $160 and well worth it. Trusted and seniors only. If your not a senior and you have reference we will talk. PM for details.

BBtie72
02-19-14, 20:14
Hey guys. I have a friend in need between now and Saturday. She is mid 20's about 5'5" 125 lbs long brown hair. She is a very beautiful young woman and has great skills to match. She has a great attitude and is very eager to please. Her rates are $160 and well worth it. Trusted and seniors only. If your not a senior and you have reference we will talk. PM for details.To each his own, but in my experience this young lady is the most drama free and enjoyable time I've had in the knoxville area. Unfortunately I had to miss the chance to see her this week but will asap.

Member #4628
02-22-14, 09:29
Thank you to everyone that has pm'd or texted me in the last few days because I haven't been on in a couple of weeks. I appreciate your concern.

EverythingCash
02-22-14, 20:39
Her real name are AMANDA. I see her awhile back. But didn't hear nothing from her?

Jg3786
02-23-14, 00:45
Her real name are AMANDA. I see her awhile back. But didn't hear nothing from her?I as well would like to get in touch with her.

FranklinStein
02-23-14, 07:05
Her real name are AMANDA. I see her awhile back. But didn't hear nothing from her?The redhead Amanda that I know, and went by Bella, will be on extended vacation for many more months. Doing quite well, though, and looking forward to a fresh new start away from the hobby and associated scene.

CaptHook
02-23-14, 09:23
Despite her association with a rather notorious incident a while back, Bella / Amanda was one of my all time favorites. However, due to the incident, she's on an extended stay with our friends in the State system until at least September, and maybe till next September.

Nickn3
02-23-14, 14:21
Despite her association with a rather notorious incident a while back, Bella / Amanda was one of my all time favorites. However, due to the incident, she's on an extended stay with our friends in the State system until at least September, and maybe till next September.I miss Bella as well. Hope to see her soon, she is a sweetie.

KingKong2014
02-23-14, 14:36
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

TripJ
02-23-14, 16:09
Hey guys. The other day I posted about a friend that was needing help. Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately my friend came down with pneumonia on Friday and wasnt feeling up to seeing anyone. If you guys can let her get over her sickness she may see a few guys in the near future. Thanks again.

HardBlok
02-23-14, 16:50
I miss Bella as well. Hope to see her soon, she is a sweetie.Amen I miss her to she was one of the best.

Deano59
02-24-14, 17:35
There is a Lady that some of us know that is keeping a low profile right now, but wanted to let you know that she would love to spend some time with.

Us mongers.

She is available for outcall, as well as incall at a new location.

For more info and details senior and trusted members can pm me.

Won't see anyone who hasn't posted before and no newbies.

Pizza Man
02-25-14, 13:35
Hi fellow mongers. Longtime lurker and in the hobby locally for a couple years. Have got lots of good info from this site and seen a couple of the local ladies. I hope to increase my circle of friends and contribute info in the future.

Pizza Man.

OverEasy
02-25-14, 16:34
Amen I miss her to she was one of the best.I miss Her as well, thou I don't think her given name was Amanda. Sort of reminds me of Beatles song she called herself little and everyone knew her as Nancy.

GeeDick
03-05-14, 20:14
Seems like the providers I want to meet with have all lost their cell phones. Whats going on! Looking to sample some new entertainment but not having much luck recently. They're advertising but not answering.

Hyperion29
03-05-14, 21:14
Seems like the providers I want to meet with have all lost their cell phones. Whats going on! Looking to sample some new entertainment but not having much luck recently. They're advertising but not answering.LOL, I hear ya. Tried calling and texting Jade Ivy, no response. Same thing for Cassie and another chick.

However, I always have luck with the higher-end providers through email. They seem to be more on top of things than most of the local birds.

Jem411
03-06-14, 12:34
LOL, I hear ya. Tried calling and texting Jade Ivy, no response. Same thing for Cassie and another chick.

However, I always have luck with the higher-end providers through email. They seem to be more on top of things than most of the local birds.You do realize that all of these providers are not in Knoxville everyday? Jade Ivy is here about every 3 weeks for a few days only, sometimes more frequently sometimes less. Some also work regular jobs and can't always answer their phones.

Hyperion29
03-06-14, 19:07
You do realize that all of these providers are not in Knoxville everyday? Jade Ivy is here about every 3 weeks for a few days only, sometimes more frequently sometimes less. Some also work regular jobs and can't always answer their phones.Absolutely. I know Jade is based out of NC.

And I know the reason the higher-end providers always answer is cause they're dedicated to the hobby, as opposed to just maybe dipping their feet in every once in a while as a side job.

Jem411
03-07-14, 11:17
Absolutely. I know Jade is based out of NC.

And I know the reason the higher-end providers always answer is cause they're dedicated to the hobby, as opposed to just maybe dipping their feet in every once in a while as a side job.I really don't think price makes the difference if they are dedicated or not. I've had plenty of the high-enders take 36 - 48 hours to respond to emails, texts, and calls. I see a low end provider every 5-6 weeks, she has always responded within 90 minutes of me trying to connect with her. What bothers me most about any of them is the inconsistencies, I.e. Being late, not answering call when needing to give the actual room number at time of appointment, or canceling the morning of when meeting has been set for a couple days. I would rather not hear back from original contact than to receive the run around when trying to connect. I'm a big boy, just tell me the truth, a regular called, aunt flow is here, I'm already booked. The over booking, I think, is somewhat caused by us mongers. Seems that many set a meeting and then don't show or cancel with little notice. This hurts us all, it puts the provider in a position she has to over book or at the least in a bad mood.

But what the heck, if this were easy we would just stay at home. The hunt / challenge is what makes it exciting.

Hyperion29
03-07-14, 16:02
I really don't think price makes the difference if they are dedicated or not. I've had plenty of the high-enders take 36 - 48 hours to respond to emails, texts, and calls. I see a low end provider every 5-6 weeks, she has always responded within 90 minutes of me trying to connect with her. What bothers me most about any of them is the inconsistencies, I.e. Being late, not answering call when needing to give the actual room number at time of appointment, or canceling the morning of when meeting has been set for a couple days. I would rather not hear back from original contact than to receive the run around when trying to connect. I'm a big boy, just tell me the truth, a regular called, aunt flow is here, I'm already booked. The over booking, I think, is somewhat caused by us mongers. Seems that many set a meeting and then don't show or cancel with little notice. This hurts us all, it puts the provider in a position she has to over book or at the least in a bad mood.

But what the heck, if this were easy we would just stay at home. The hunt / challenge is what makes it exciting.Higher end providers are higher priced, but I never said that's what makes the difference. Basically, more higher-end providers have that as their only job, they tour around. Or, they simply *care* more because they've built up a reputation, have reviews, etc. A lot of locals don't even have review pages, and many just do it when they feel like it for some extra $ Anyway, there are exceptions, like you I had a high-end take a week to respond to me (she has a day job but wasn't really "working" the hobby at the time).

Anyway, I didn't mean to be mean towards anyone. I'm just saying the locals can be harder to get a hold of. Sounds like your low end provider trusts you too -- once trust is established, they're going to respond. Another thing I just thought of -- the higher end providers are always careful in terms of screening / verification, so they feel comfortable talking to you if you're verifiable. A low-end provider may not verify / screen, so she might be more apt to not respond at all if there's anything in the initial contact that rubs her the wrong way. But at the end of the day, who knows why a local may not respond. There could be a thousand reasons, like you said aunt flow could be there, they overbooked, or maybe they got sick or maybe they just don't want to.

TripJ
03-08-14, 10:53
Gentlemen I'm stepping away from the hobby for awhile. I have found the one that I just have clicked with so I'm going to take my chances and ride with only her for awhile. I know I've never been a huge contributor on this site but I hope I've been able to help a few guys. And to all the guys that have helped me in the past a huge Thank You to you guys. If for any reason things don't work out I will be back. Stay safe out there guys.

Urbanwonder42
03-08-14, 11:37
Gentlemen, I'm a regular poster of varying frequency on the Louisville, Ky forum. I've been dabbling in the hobby for 10+ years, so I'm no noobie. I will be passing through the Knoxville area on a solo trip to NC in the next month or so and wondered if anyone could share some solid advice on a provider or two. I will pretty much have two opportunities as I am going and on the return trip. AMP's are ok by me, body rub or full service ladies as well. I'll gladly share what I can about the Louisville scene if anyone is interested in that. As far as preferences go I am not particular to race, does not have to be a spinner although full blown bbw's aren't my thing and I prefer someone out of their 20's. Someone young enough to be my offspring kinda creeps me out. I have been RTFF and that has already saved me from making an error. I was pretty blown away by the photos of "Lady Monica"(I've got quite the thing for redheads) and am even going to be staying overnight close to her incall location. Luckily for me several of you have posted about the type of services she provides and that steered me clear of that mistake. My anus is exit only!

Thanks in advance for any advice. PM or forum response works for me.

KarmaKitty
03-10-14, 10:09
Is it just me or is the well starting to dry up around Knoxville? I've even started hobbying in Chatt. Recently to find some new acquaintances. They have some good options down there. If anyone knows of a good UTR (spinner in 20's) in the Knox area, that is in need of help, I would be willing to contribute to their charity. Otherwise, I will keep looking. Have a good day and thanks!

Sexhoundtn2
03-10-14, 14:58
Gentlemen I'm stepping away from the hobby for awhile. I have found the one that I just have clicked with so I'm going to take my chances and ride with only her for awhile. I know I've never been a huge contributor on this site but I hope I've been able to help a few guys. And to all the guys that have helped me in the past a huge Thank You to you guys. If for any reason things don't work out I will be back. Stay safe out there guys.Good luck bro. I hope things work out for the two of you. That said, Ill see you in a few weeks. LOL.

Kisungura
03-10-14, 15:13
Is it just me or is the well starting to dry up around Knoxville? I've even started hobbying in Chatt. Recently to find some new acquaintances. They have some good options down there. If anyone knows of a good UTR (spinner in 20's) in the Knox area, that is in need of help, I would be willing to contribute to their charity. Otherwise, I will keep looking. Have a good day and thanks!While I know that many of you are fat and happy because you have your ATFs and are plugging along, however I would say that Cool is onto something. Uncle's efforts have sidelined several good providers including Alana and Star. Sweet Rachel has essentially been driven off by another provider who decided she didn't like the competition and is relocating out of town. I know that there are a good many more.

So, while there are always new girls entering the hobby, the old reliables are sadly going to be missed. I can honestly say that at the moment there is no one that I am dying to meet. I am keeping my powder dry and hoping things will pick up as the weather warms. (I know the SW action will, but that is not my thing).

Still looking for a good UTR South of the River or in Maryville.

Monger Safely Gentlemen.

InFromBehind
03-10-14, 16:14
While I know that many of you are fat and happy because you have your ATFs and are plugging along, however I would say that Cool is onto something. Uncle's efforts have sidelined several good providers including Alana and Star. Sweet Rachel has essentially been driven off by another provider who decided she didn't like the competition and is relocating out of town. I know that there are a good many more.

So, while there are always new girls entering the hobby, the old reliables are sadly going to be missed. I can honestly say that at the moment there is no one that I am dying to meet. I am keeping my powder dry and hoping things will pick up as the weather warms. (I know the SW action will, but that is not my thing).

Monger Safely Gentlemen.I think you are right about the decline. It seems like we haven't had any real talent here in a while and then when we do everyone flocks to see them and they burn out.

Member #2668
03-10-14, 16:41
I think you are right about the decline. It seems like we haven't had any real talent here in a while and then when we do everyone flocks to see them and they burn out.Guys I'm a Chattanooga area guy and from the outside looking in it seems that you've still got some quality talent in the Knoxville area. If I can even come up with the funds and time to drive up I'm dying to meet Angeleyesmama and StaysHorny. Spice2 also looks like she would be a good time.

MilfMan865
03-10-14, 18:21
Guys I'm a Chattanooga area guy and from the outside looking in it seems that you've still got some quality talent in the Knoxville area. If I can even come up with the funds and time to drive up I'm dying to meet Angeleyesmama and StaysHorny. Spice2 also looks like she would be a good time.How ironic? I was checking the Chattanooga board and was thinking about how good you guys appear to have it down there. I'm in Chattanooga quite often and can't wait to return to catch up with the reliable talent in your neck of the woods. Rave reviews and gems in the likes of Catherine, JennyHart, Peaches, MariaNCleveland, and a plethora of accessible UTRs. The grass always looks greener on the other side and usually is for a while.

Stay Safe,

Milfman.

Nickn3
03-10-14, 18:43
Guys I'm a Chattanooga area guy and from the outside looking in it seems that you've still got some quality talent in the Knoxville area. If I can even come up with the funds and time to drive up I'm dying to meet Angeleyesmama and StaysHorny. Spice2 also looks like she would be a good time.Spice is nice, haven't seen the other two. I was thinking about a trip south for a nooner, it looks like you guys are up to your ass in young talent. Play while you can, they burn out fast.

Nick.

GeeDick
03-10-14, 20:56
While I know that many of you are fat and happy because you have your ATFs and are plugging along, however I would say that Cool is onto something. Uncle's efforts have sidelined several good providers including Alana and Star. Sweet Rachel has essentially been driven off by another provider who decided she didn't like the competition and is relocating out of town. I know that there are a good many more.

Monger Safely Gentlemen.I noticed things starting to dry up last year. I'm not going to make any apologies. BP has some nasty providers these days. The SW'er scene is almost completely dead. Thought things would start to return but it really hasn't. Will have to wait and see what this year brings us.

There is still some good talent out there if you're fortunate enough to find it or have an introduction. It's supply and demand. It also drives up the cost. I treat the girls I see right and I'm happy to help them when I can.

It takes time to establish a rapport in this hobby. I'm thankful for the introductions I get. I look out for the girls and pass along what information I may have to fellow senior hobbyist.

GD.

KnoxVol
03-11-14, 13:40

Monger Safely Gentlemen.I'd love to find a UTR south of the river too. I'd rather play in my backyard. Tried putting up some CL ads but everyone of them has been getting flagged. I know some South of the River girls but would not recommend them. I'd love to find a coed living in quarry trail or one of the similar apartment complexes in South Knox.

Wish I could help.

SeymourBoobs
03-11-14, 15:23
Sophie. 865-XXX-6831.

She took my money, went to her car to get her supplies and didn't return. Train wreck thief.

Jg3786
03-11-14, 15:29
I'd love to find a UTR south of the river too. I'd rather play in my backyard. Tried putting up some CL ads but everyone of them has been getting flagged. I know some South of the River girls but would not recommend them. I'd love to find a coed living in quarry trail or one of the similar apartment complexes in South Knox.

Wish I could help.Same here. Seems like there are a few of us South of the river.

TheDude865
03-11-14, 16:41
Sophie. 865-XXX-6831.

She took my money, went to her car to get her supplies and didn't return. Train wreck thief.After reading mixed reviews here and other sites, I decided to take a chance to test the waters. I have a thing for for the wee little ones so I had set up to see her Saturday evening. Text confirmed for an hour before the time and when I text her as I got close to her location, reply was positive. 10 minutes later sent the text for final details and nothing. Waited 10 minutes, called with no answer. I know most providers are slack on schedules so I am usually patient, but after 20 minutes I was done. Luck I live near her location and didn't waste a lot for the drive... Lucky Me to have missed out.

Thanks for your report Seymour.

And thanks to all who report and support as always.

Stay safe,

TheDude.

Hyperion29
03-11-14, 16:46
Sophie. 865-XXX-6831.

She took my money, went to her car to get her supplies and didn't return. Train wreck thief.That sucks. =.

Thanks for the report. Was thinking about seeing her; now I never will.

Rrguy
03-11-14, 18:19
I'm south of the river too, and willing to be a contributor if we can find a good south UTR. Just lost my UT sugar baby of the last 7 months (a free sugar baby. I'm spoiled) so I'm ready to return to actively participating to the hobby & forum.

Tbone40
03-13-14, 17:36
I will be mongering this weekend and was hoping for something better then the ave BP experience. (maybe a treasured OTR somebody wants to share). Any suggestions?

P Hunt 37
03-13-14, 18:17
Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.

Jem411
03-13-14, 18:24
Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.Hit'them up at the pump? That's a new one on me. Very creative.

Deano59
03-13-14, 18:44
Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.I love reading the stories altho I'm to chicken to do it LOL.

Sexhoundtn2
03-13-14, 22:00
Welcome back PHunt.

Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.

GaltGuy
03-14-14, 06:17
Welcome back PHunt.(1) a hot 24-year-old counter employee at the pharmacist. I just got to know her over a year or so, heard her stories and genuinely listened. We still see each other occasionally. I can almost always expect a call from her around her child's birthday and Christmas.

(2) my physician's nurse. They don't make much money. She's a single mom and has as much to lose by letting me "help her from time-to-time" as I do.

(3) Waffle House. It's a lot like a strip club, I think. Dress well, tip handsomely (which is much cheaper at the Waffle House) and be courteous. The third shift is best because that's where the new employees usually start. They are the ones most easily "helped," especially if you happen to be there when they get off at 6 am.

Unlike the Doc, I've never "helped" a needy lawyer. Sounds pretty fun. I don't go to the clubs or watering holes, so I have to make do where I eat and have my prostate examined, I suppose.

Dr Holiday
03-14-14, 10:17
(1) a hot 24-year-old counter employee at the pharmacist. I just got to know her over a year or so, heard her stories and genuinely listened. We still see each other occasionally. I can almost always expect a call from her around her child's birthday and Christmas.

(2) my physician's nurse. They don't make much money. She's a single mom and has as much to lose by letting me "help her from time-to-time" as I do.

(3) Waffle House. It's a lot like a strip club, I think. Dress well, tip handsomely (which is much cheaper at the Waffle House) and be courteous. The third shift is best because that's where the new employees usually start. They are the ones most easily "helped," especially if you happen to be there when they get off at 6 am.

Unlike the Doc, I've never "helped" a needy lawyer. Sounds pretty fun. I don't go to the clubs or watering holes, so I have to make do where I eat and have my prostate examined, I suppose.LOL, just funnin ya. Glad to see somebody else knows how to get a real UTR... I just tried an experiment trying to hand off some reasonable $ ones as requested. Attempt failed miserably. Ones I told didn't want to put the effort into what it takes to get a real UTR. Should stay with BP where just a phone call does it.

Here's to you getting a lawyer! Screwing a lawyer as opposed to the other way around adds some entertainment value.LOL. My favorite UTR was the police woman though. Added amusement committing a crime with lady LEO UTR.. lol I obviously have a bent sense of humor dont'cha think ...

TYS321
03-14-14, 12:04
(1) a hot 24-year-old counter employee at the pharmacist. I just got to know her over a year or so, heard her stories and genuinely listened. We still see each other occasionally. I can almost always expect a call from her around her child's birthday and Christmas.

Unlike the Doc, I've never "helped" a needy lawyer. Sounds pretty fun. I don't go to the clubs or watering holes, so I have to make do where I eat and have my prostate examined, I suppose.I got a "help" offer last night from a friend's wife... his body is licensed as a lethal weapon...

They tried to get me laid by another UTR, but her BF showed up with a bodyguard to stop us n he started cryin...lol

Any advice from the peanut gallery?

TYS321
03-14-14, 12:08
LOL, just funnin ya. Glad to see somebody else knows how to get a real UTR... I just tried an experiment trying to hand off some reasonable $ ones as requested. Attempt failed miserably. Ones I told didn't want to put the effort into what it takes to get a real UTR. Should stay with BP where just a phone call does it.

Here's to you getting a lawyer! Screwing a lawyer as opposed to the other way around adds some entertainment value.LOL. My favorite UTR was the police woman though. Added amusement committing a crime with lady LEO UTR.. lol I obviously have a bent sense of humor dont'cha think ...Now that wud be an interesting traffic stop!

Remember Barbi Cummings cellcam?

TYS321
03-14-14, 12:11
Sophie. 865-XXX-6831.

She took my money, went to her car to get her supplies and didn't return. Train wreck thief.Sounds like my ex wife LOL.

Dr Holiday
03-14-14, 12:35
Now that wud be an interesting traffic stop!

Remember Barbi Cummings cellcam?Then she disappeared from waitress and UTRing. Two trips to LA per month to film. After her films like 75 BBC bareback etc..I never had the faintest desire to see her again. Yikes...

Then the LEO camera thing. They had an overall investigation... Several others got canned like tuna along with the dude starring in the dashcam film with Barbie. One I knew got demoted to truck stop duty.

Never understood the fascination by some for porn stars. Geeze have seen the number done BB... I haven't seen others I can at least pretend I'm the only one...LOL.

But what ever floats your particular boat. More power to ya!

Dr Holiday
03-14-14, 12:43
I got a "help" offer last night from a friend's wife... his body is licensed as a lethal weapon...

They tried to get me laid by another UTR, but her BF showed up with a bodyguard to stop us n he started cryin...lol

Any advice from the peanut gallery?Boyfriend or body guard crying?? LOL Bodyguard? Do her anyway. Not very scary.

Amazing how many of the UTR types BF and husbands either don't care... Long as the dead beats can be taken care of by the girl. Like I have said even with the straightest UTR types usually a 900 lb gorilla around either a dead beat husband boy friend or some better living with chemistry.that is nasty pharmaceutical habit...

Actually had a dude few years ago discover his GF in watering hole with me. He was on phone bawling (bigger wus than me, LOL).so against her wishes.I sent her home...

Tbone40
03-14-14, 18:32
I got a "help" offer last night from a friend's wife... his body is licensed as a lethal weapon...

Any advice from the peanut gallery?As exciting as that sounds (and it really does sound exciting), how do you maintain confidentiality? After all Kville is not that big a town.

GaltGuy
03-15-14, 07:21
As exciting as that sounds (and it really does sound exciting), how do you maintain confidentiality? After all Kville is not that big a town.Sometimes confidentiality simply isn't an issue. There is a CEO of a poorly managed, small public company who lives in a massive, high profile house in Knoxville. On multiple occasions I've known him to host a party and, during the party, take a guy's wife into another part of the house and bang her. Then return to the party where the husband is drinking away. The husband always finds out, they spend some money on therapy, then everyone goes about their merry way.

Of course, the CEO guy is single, so he doesn't care.

On another occasion he was with a fairly large group in vacation in the Carribean. One couple was arguing about something and the wife, in an attempt to piss off her husband, gave this same CEO guy a blow job next to the pool, with a fairly large audience watching. This couple is also still married. It happened 2 or 3 years ago.

I predict this guy is going to crash and burn, BTW. Not because of this habit of his, but for other reasons.

AngelBocci
03-15-14, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SeeksEasy
03-15-14, 07:54
Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.Be aware also for the line at the KUB office when the disconnection notices go out. Lots of single Moms and good people who are just trying to make it. I noticed this when I had business next door to one of locations off 640, and thought at the time it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. No stories, though.. Seeks.

GeeDick
03-15-14, 09:32
Whats up gentlemen? Been relaxing during the cold but about to start hunting next week if the sunny weather will ever come around to stay. See a lot of new mongers on here and some old ones also. I used to get almost all my info from here back in the day when TPP was posting a lot but cannot recall who maybe it was milfman or Doc that inspired me to become a hunter. I was surprised at the success I had once I started. Originally, I would check out the Pawn Shops, check cashing (payday loans)& tote the note lots but that was either feast or famine & way too much famine also had some luck riding the Kingston Pike bus but that is time consuming but you can strike gold (hit a homerun with a young gal that worked at Hardee's). However, I have had the best success at the Food City (Mechanicsville), dollar store, & BigLots but I have learned Pilots & see stores are about as good as any or actually better, if they are getting $3. In gas paying with change in a20 yr old beater then you would be very pleasantly surprised how open they are to making a quick buck. If you're not up to try hunting then whenever wheelerjim makes a recommendation then book her ASAP. I will pass along any info I come up with.I have entertained the notion of picking up women in those situations myself. Curious to what the best approach is? With places like BP or an introduction to a UTR the intent is already established. A cold pick up is bold. Yet I see a fun challenge. If you would divulge some of your knowledge of a cold UTR pick it would be appreciated! As a photographer, although amature, my approach would be an invitation to do some modeling. Then take it from there.

GD.

GaltGuy
03-15-14, 11:37
I have entertained the notion of picking up women in those situations myself. Curious to what the best approach is? With places like BP or an introduction to a UTR the intent is already established. A cold pick up is bold. Yet I see a fun challenge. If you would divulge some of your knowledge of a cold UTR pick it would be appreciated! As a photographer, although amature, my approach would be an invitation to do some modeling. Then take it from there.

GD.I forgot, BTW: had a fantastic UTR friend from the Pilot on Broadway (Fountain City) for years. Hell, I paid for her wedding, knowing that it was over at that point. Wedding was last fall, and I've really missed her. We still email, but she wants to remain faithful to the lucky guy. (The first time we were in my car together, headed to a hotel, she said "I have to warn you: I usually only get off during anal.".

Anyway, here's one strategy:

Make friends with the girl. Be sincere. You have to cast your fishing lines a bunch just to get a nibble. One girl at the Pilot on Chapman highway and I became real friendly on the weekends. I stopped and got some coffee one day, saying to her that I was headed to Walmart and did she want me to pick her up anything. She was shocked, and joking said that she was painting a room at home and really needs 2 gallons of some specific type of paint. So I brought it to her. She tried to pay me, but I refused.

A month or so later she was telling me about some financial problems she was having. I told her that she either needed to get another job or find a Sugar Daddy. She chuckled and told me that it would probably be a lot easier to find a Sugar Daddy. And it would certainly be more fun. I told her that was ironic, since I was accepting resumes for a Sugar Baby.

Three days later we were in bed.

Something very similar worked with my (very female) barber.

God, I'm horny.

GeeDick
03-15-14, 15:46
I forgot, BTW: had a fantastic UTR friend from the Pilot on Broadway (Fountain City) for years. Hell, I paid for her wedding, knowing that it was over at that point. Wedding was last fall, and I've really missed her. We still email, but she wants to remain faithful to the lucky guy. (The first time we were in my car together, headed to a hotel, she said "I have to warn you: I usually only get off during anal.".

Make friends with the girl. Be sincere. You have to cast your fishing lines a bunch just to get a nibble. One girl at the Pilot on Chapman highway and I became real friendly on the weekends. I stopped and got some coffee one day, saying to her that I was headed to Walmart and did she want me to pick her up anything. She was shocked, and joking said that she was painting a room at home and really needs 2 gallons of some specific type of paint. So I brought it to her. She tried to pay me, but I refused.

A month or so later she was telling me about some financial problems she was having. I told her that she either needed to get another job or find a Sugar Daddy. She chuckled and told me that it would probably be a lot easier to find a Sugar Daddy. And it would certainly be more fun. I told her that was ironic, since I was accepting resumes for a Sugar Baby.

God, I'm horny.Was hoping for a quick and easy method to acquire the goods!

GaltGuy
03-15-14, 16:32
Was hoping for a quick and easy method to acquire the goods!If you always have multiple "projects" underway, it is pretty quick and easy to "acquire the goods" about whenever you want. You just have to keep the pipeline full.

So to speak.

KarmaKitty
03-15-14, 16:32
On Wednesday I went to Chattanooga and saw Jenny Heart. I posted my experience in the Chattanooga board under escorts section. If you are unfamiliar with her Google her, or just go to the Chattanooga board. Anyways I became really friendly with her and built a great report with her. I told her of the provider dilemma we have in these parts and that she would receive a warm welcome if she visited. So she agreed! She said she'll come up soon for a Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday visit. I told her I would forward her how many definite visits she could expect. So if you want to see her you could lmk by private message and I could keep her informed. You could also contact her individually on the board. Her profile name is Jennyheart, but I'm a believer in power in numbers, so if I told her I have 6,7, or 8 people that would see her, that would definitely make her want to stick to that plan. Anyways, pm if you want more info about her or have questions.

MariaNClevel
03-15-14, 17:31
On Wednesday I went to Chattanooga and saw Jenny Heart. I posted my experience in the Chattanooga board under escorts section. If you are unfamiliar with her Google her, or just go to the Chattanooga board. Anyways I became really friendly with her and built a great report with her. I told her of the provider dilemma we have in these parts and that she would receive a warm welcome if she visited. So she agreed! She said she'll come up soon for a Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday visit. I told her I would forward her how many definite visits she could expect. So if you want to see her you could lmk by private message and I could keep her informed. You could also contact her individually on the board. Her profile name is Jennyheart, but I'm a believer in power in numbers, so if I told her I have 6,7, or 8 people that would see her, that would definitely make her want to stick to that plan. Anyways, pm if you want more info about her or have questions.I hope my comment is welcome here. I spent some time with her recently and she is wonderful! No attitude, just a sweet girl! I've heard that she can be hard to get in touch with as she is probably very busy. She's not a clock watcher and she genuinely enjoys her sessions. I typically don't endorse any provider but I just love this one. Please treat her well guys.

Sexhoundtn2
03-16-14, 17:56
I know this is been touched on a few times here before but I thought I would bring it back to the front. It would be nice if three or four of us trusted members got together and got a shared play pad. It would be much more convenient safer and cheaper than the little dive hotel rooms. I was thinkin maybe one of the long stay hotel suites or some kind of privately owned apartments with a month to month lease. If four of us got together on the this it would be roughly a hundred bucks a month for unlimited play time. Any seniors that want to chime in on this feel free.

Buck Hunter
03-16-14, 18:09
I was in a hurry and with none of the queens available I had a dream of Brittney. For just a quick bang she may be the best bargan around. For 40 she host and everything is on the menu. You know if her teeth were in better shape she would look as good as any of the current selection around town.

TYS321
03-16-14, 20:38
As exciting as that sounds (and it really does sound exciting), how do you maintain confidentiality? After all Kville is not that big a town.These girls just do it for fun with friends, so it takes extreme time and effort, probably money too, just to get close to them. Not cost effective, more like regular dating with all the bullshite. She didn't even remember total blackout, party girl, I didn't do it but told her I did just to see if she sobered up but only got worse, now she says she loves me in front of hubby LOL.

Really makes me appreciate our ladies here in bang for the buck. Without BS. At least most of the girls here don't take you on their dope runs which is what 90% of these girls are on and why they do it. I'm tryin not to enable drug use, hopefully without killin my love life, or else I'm going to have to start huntin somewhere else, maby local churches? That's where sinners and working girls go to get...saved.

TYS321
03-16-14, 20:47
I forgot, BTW: had a fantastic UTR friend from the Pilot on Broadway (Fountain City) for years. Hell, I paid for her wedding, knowing that it was over at that point. Wedding was last fall, and I've really missed her. We still email, but she wants to remain faithful to the lucky guy. (The first time we were in my car together, headed to a hotel, she said "I have to warn you: I usually only get off during anal.".

God, I'm horny.Yeah that's my goal your my hero. What was your donation rate for helpin a friend?

Yes, I only see escorts a second time if they want to be friends, technically escorting is 100% legal, paying for time not sex, and once I become friends 90% of my time is spent not fucking, doing regular life stuff. The GFE works both ways BFE. I want quality and quantity.

Jg3786
03-16-14, 22:00
I know this is been touched on a few times here before but I thought I would bring it back to the front. It would be nice if three or four of us trusted members got together and got a shared play pad. It would be much more convenient safer and cheaper than the little dive hotel rooms. I was thinkin maybe one of the long stay hotel suites or some kind of privately owned apartments with a month to month lease. If four of us got together on the this it would be roughly a hundred bucks a month for unlimited play time. Any seniors that want to chime in on this feel free.I think this would be a great thing.

BallBuster
03-16-14, 23:04
I think this would be a great thing.No way you could get a furnished decent place for 400 a month. Even the nasty Magnuseon charges more than that.

TheDude865
03-16-14, 23:52
I was in a hurry and with none of the queens available I had a dream of Brittney. For just a quick bang she may be the best bargan around. For 40 she host and everything is on the menu. You know if her teeth were in better shape she would look as good as any of the current selection around town.I get a text from her weekly saying one or the other. I drop in from time to time, usually $40-$60 depending on my mood... She is a sweet girl and cleans up pretty nice, most times however she is in some ratty PJs or sweats. She is mostly trying to get buy. She does like the Pharmacy a bit.

TheDude865
03-17-14, 00:08
Was hoping for a quick and easy method to acquire the goods!These pick up tactics do often take some time. Quick and easy is BP MPG or other such sites. Most UTRs are not easy, and well worth the wait, after all the fun is in the hunt and builds attici-pation. Also almost any girl working at a low pay level job I.e. Wendys, Pilot, Chick Fil A, Weigels, cotton Eyed Joe, etc... Are accepting of our help given the right timing. And yes, I have helped many a young girl from those listed places. It doesn't take "Game" or for one to be "Playa" It just takes genuine kindness and time...

Throttle
03-17-14, 12:59
I get a text from her weekly saying one or the other. I drop in from time to time, usually $40-$60 depending on my mood... She is a sweet girl and cleans up pretty nice, most times however she is in some ratty PJs or sweats. She is mostly trying to get buy. She does like the Pharmacy a bit.Agreed. Thru the week I get texts daily, especially if I don't respond. I get the kub or child support excuse a lot. True or not, I dunno, but I help her from time to time as well. I've actually fronted her money when I didn't have time before and she's made up for it.

KarmaKitty
03-17-14, 23:21
Please clean your inbox. I'm trying to email you with some info you requested. Thanks.

Jem411
03-18-14, 08:56
No way you could get a furnished decent place for 400 a month. Even the nasty Magnuseon charges more than that.Definitely can find something for $650-700. No more than $200 a month each with utilities for 4 guys. Might even find a two bedroom. I think hardest part will be month to month for something somewhere somewhat clean and safe. Even bigger question, who washes the sheets?

KarmaKitty
03-18-14, 14:20
I like the idea of a hobby pad. I'd even be in if we could hash out the intricacies. For instance, the cleaning of the towels and sheets is actually a legitimate concern. And to make it cost effective, it'd need to be around $100-$150 per person. If I dream once a week, and I usually pay for a $50 room. That's $200 in motel fee's a month. Paying that and having to worry about utilities and upkeep wouldn't be beneficial. We would need 8-10 guys to keep it that cheap. And with 8-10 of us, how would we let each other know who is using it when? I'm sure we could have a group email list. But then what about utilities? Are we going to have everyone's name on the lease and utilities? Just thoughts to ponder.

Tbone40
03-18-14, 16:34
Problem #1: Although they get the job done, BP providers can be a little cold and mechanical.

Problem #2: AMPs have been under siege by LEO and you're never quite sure how "happy" the ending will be.

Solution! I combined the two. Went to one of the legit Energy Touch Spas for an awesome hands-on 90 min session followed by an appt with one of the regularly mention BP ladies mention in these hallowed pages.

This process crossed all my T's, dotted all my I's and puta check in every box!

BigRedVan
03-19-14, 01:44
I know this is been touched on a few times here before but I thought I would bring it back to the front. It would be nice if three or four of us trusted members got together and got a shared play pad. It would be much more convenient safer and cheaper than the little dive hotel rooms. I was thinkin maybe one of the long stay hotel suites or some kind of privately owned apartments with a month to month lease. If four of us got together on the this it would be roughly a hundred bucks a month for unlimited play time. Any seniors that want to chime in on this feel free.Ok, when I got off work I turned into mister Hyde. I would bring back 3 girls on any given night when mongering in Knoxville.

You can get hotel saver coupon books at rest areas, and truck stops. With theese coupons you can get a descent room for under 50 bucks in almost any city. How would you split 1 bed in an extended stay with 1 person that has a habbit like mine? I don't even want to think about 4 mongers trying to share a bed. Sick! Semen stains are real, real gross, and so are other peoples pubes (opp), and stds.

Not only are semen, opp, and provider juice gross, but if 4 mongers bring a steady flow of working girls to one spot, management is bound to find out, probably ol uncle curly tail too.

Be incognito. Be a chameleon. Walk into the office of your fifty dollar a night hotel, and be the nicest guy that the clerk has seen all day, week, hell, all month. Get a good (safe) room all to yourself. You can rest easy knowing that the bull milk that you are laying in is your own. I was on the road for eight nights at a time, and home for one or two. I never had a hotel clerk say one word about my mongering habbit. I was put on a do not rent list at my favorite spot in Knoxville, but it was because they couldn't get the smell of my weed out of a non smoking room. LOL.

There used to be a coupon for ab on mag, for twenty five bucks (I think). Leave your shit at home, bring your own protection (gun, & condoms), and hide your money. Split it up too. Have just enough in one pocket to pay for the dream. Keep a couple bucks in the other pocket for a tip if she deserves it. Tell her that she has all your money after you tip her. I kept my money hidden in three stacks of $40.00, and three stacks of $10.00. That way you are ready to dream of multiple SW'ers with little hassle over $.

Be careful bro. You don't want to slip on someone else's pecker snot when you walk in the room. LOL.

Bigredvan 420.

BigRedVan
03-19-14, 15:14
Ok, when I got off work I turned into mister Hyde. I would bring back 3 girls on any given night when mongering in Knoxville.

You can get hotel saver coupon books at rest areas, and truck stops. With theese coupons you can get a descent room for under 50 bucks in almost any city. How would you split 1 bed in an extended stay with 1 person that has a habbit like mine? I don't even want to think about 4 mongers trying to share a bed. Sick! Semen stains are real, real gross, and so are other peoples pubes (opp), and stds.

Not only are semen, opp, and provider juice gross, but if 4 mongers bring a steady flow of working girls to one spot, management is bound to find out, probably ol uncle curly tail too.

Be incognito. Be a chameleon. Walk into the office of your fifty dollar a night hotel, and be the nicest guy that the clerk has seen all day, week, hell, all month. Get a good (safe) room all to yourself. You can rest easy knowing that the bull milk that you are laying in is your own. I was on the road for eight nights at a time, and home for one or two. I never had a hotel clerk say one word about my mongering habbit. I was put on a do not rent list at my favorite spot in Knoxville, but it was because they couldn't get the smell of my weed out of a non smoking room. LOL.

There used to be a coupon for ab on mag, for twenty five bucks (I think). Leave your shit at home, bring your own protection (gun, & condoms), and hide your money. Split it up too. Have just enough in one pocket to pay for the dream. Keep a couple bucks in the other pocket for a tip if she deserves it. Tell her that she has all your money after you tip her. I kept my money hidden in three stacks of $40.00, and three stacks of $10.00. That way you are ready to dream of multiple SW'ers with little hassle over $.

Be careful bro. You don't want to slip on someone else's pecker snot when you walk in the room. LOL.

Bigredvan 420.Try to get a different room every night. I learned this lesson in south ga. I had the same room for a few days at this motel. I picked up a girl named Angel one night. I had dreamed about her several times before, and she really liked me. Let's just say that Angel had a crack problem, and a dream is a dream, and I don't want to take any crackheads with me into reality. I made the mistake of not changing rooms the next night. I was in the shower the next night with one of angels more attractive, less crack addicted, new on the sceene co-workers, when Angel started beating on the door (cracked out of her skull). Holy shit! I thought the cops were coming for sure. I finally gave her a 20, and told her I never wanted to see her again. She left crying, and screaming about killing herself. I know she is a SW'er, but it really hurt me to have to hurt that girls feelings like that. It still hurts me, so unless you love drama, I don't think staying in one room for more than a day is a good idea, especially if all four of you take turns dreaming about the same providers, in the same pad. A royal shit storm is bound to ensue.

Bigredvan 420.

Dreamer469
03-19-14, 17:17
Posted in different section but here also!

ASHLEY, has room tonight 3/19 looking for dreamers.

Also before checkout for those that want to drop by before work!

PlainsDrifter
03-19-14, 22:00
Ok, when I got off work I turned into mister Hyde. I would bring back 3 girls on any given night when mongering in Knoxville.

Bigredvan 420.I think you may have over rated the cleanliness of motels. Cheap or expensive motels all offer CIM (cum in mattress). Thats not extra starch on the comforter.

KnoxVol
03-20-14, 01:50

Also before checkout for those that want to drop by before work!Glad I got to see her tonight.

Sexhoundtn2
03-20-14, 08:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigRedVan
03-20-14, 11:58
I think you may have over rated the cleanliness of motels. Cheap or expensive motels all offer CIM (cum in mattress). Thats not extra starch on the comforter.Yup. I don't put much stock in the cleaning staff of any of them. My grandfather was a salesmen for a pretty big company, so he did a lot of traveling. When I was a kid, he would take me out of town to trade shows in the summer. The first thing we did was pull the comforter off the beds. He said that they never get washed, and they have lice. Lice was probably code for cum.

The next thing to look for is hairs on the sheets. If you find hairs in the sheets, and the pillows, the house keeper didn't change them. Ask for a new room. If that one is dirty, and you are at a descent motel, they will usually give you a jacuzzi suite. Everything's better when wet.

I'm just trying to help out, and do my part. Knoxville is hands down my favorite spot on the map. I can't wait to get back.

I guess you are doing something wrong if you don't have any haters.

Bigredvan 420.

Jem411
03-20-14, 12:29
Does that mean keeps PM's from coming from someone? Or keeps me from seeing their post?

Dreamer469
03-20-14, 14:42
Glad I got to see her tonight.Those that are still interested she is there today (3/20) till checkout at 12 pm on 3/21!

Have a great dream!!

KoolAid
03-20-14, 22:25
Has anyone heard from her lately. She sent me a text the other day looking for help so I tried to get in touch with her today and I have not heard back.

K.A.

EchoEcho
03-20-14, 23:06
I saw her for a couple of hours a couple of days ago. She seems fine, although she did mention her and the sometimes boyfriend are on the outs again. She was on the north end, not the south. Fine girl, I really like her, personally and professionally!

Chevy808
03-21-14, 06:32
Meet a very sexy young lady today she's a single mom a little extra meat but wears it sexy beautiful nice and safe incall is new to this I had a remarkable time senior members only pm for digits only issue was incall was only available after 8 pm great location.

GeeDick
03-21-14, 09:28
Has anyone heard from her lately. She sent me a text the other day looking for help so I tried to get in touch with her today and I have not heard back.

K.A.Saw Dara last week. She is usually very easy to reach. However, I too have sent a couple text and have not heard back from her.

It was my understanding that her BF was going to be spending some time in the big house. Not sure if that was an old BF or a newer BF.

Anywho, I do have some concerns. She is a great provider. There are a few of us that look after her. Hope she is ok.

GD.

Lvglsvgs
03-21-14, 10:01
I exchanged texts with her Thursday.

Saw Dara last week. She is usually very easy to reach. However, I too have sent a couple text and have not heard back from her.

It was my understanding that her BF was going to be spending some time in the big house. Not sure if that was an old BF or a newer BF.

Anywho, I do have some concerns. She is a great provider. There are a few of us that look after her. Hope she is ok.

GD.

Barn0318
03-21-14, 22:28

Also before checkout for those that want to drop by before work!Glad I could provide it. And it was another great session. Very sweet girl. If you love young spinners and GFE, go see her when you can. Sometimes if you're the first date of the day, she will get the room with some of your donation.

Mundane
03-22-14, 16:25
Two of my favs seem to be lying low right now. Has anyone seen Sasha (pretty much UTR since she didn't do a lot of Advertising). Lived off of Middlebrook before moving to Powell area, but she hasn't answered my emails for a long time. Also, Thick Chick Bella hasn't been advertising lately (that I've seen). Any body seen her lately?

Jeem1941
03-22-14, 16:38
Two of my favs seem to be lying low right now. Has anyone seen Sasha (pretty much UTR since she didn't do a lot of Advertising). Lived off of Middlebrook before moving to Powell area, but she hasn't answered my emails for a long time. Also, Thick Chick Bella hasn't been advertising lately (that I've seen). Any body seen her lately?I was with her like 2 weeks ago, it's really hard to get a hold of her.

Mundane
03-22-14, 17:36
I was with her like 2 weeks ago, it's really hard to get a hold of her.It's good to know she's okay.

InFromBehind
03-22-14, 19:33
I Tbought I was the only one seeing her. I've got questions for any of you visiting her. If you've seen her recently please pm me.

Pizza Man
03-24-14, 07:50
Two of my favs seem to be lying low right now. Has anyone seen Sasha (pretty much UTR since she didn't do a lot of Advertising). Lived off of Middlebrook before moving to Powell area, but she hasn't answered my emails for a long time. Also, Thick Chick Bella hasn't been advertising lately (that I've seen). Any body seen her lately?I had set up a time with Bella one day last week. When I tried to confirm 2 hours before she did not respond. Bella has always been reliable before so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I hope all is well with her.

Deano59
03-24-14, 09:23
Meet a very sexy young lady today she's a single mom a little extra meat but wears it sexy beautiful nice and safe incall is new to this I had a remarkable time senior members only pm for digits only issue was incall was only available after 8 pm great location.Any other info to pass on.

Dreamer469
03-25-14, 16:50
Right now tomorrow only but future visits possible!

Have a 22 year old, 5'4 135 brunette spinner! Not super pretty but nice looking!

Looking to see couple trusted members!

NOT GFE! AT LEAST WITH ME BUT YMMV!

DATY, BBBJ<FS that's the dream I have had.

Total real squirter!

Has own place E Knox off 40!

I dreamed I gave her $ for total visit & see didn't watch the time!

If you Not trusted please don't PM me!

Member #4480
03-26-14, 13:55

Have a 22 year old, 5'4 135 brunette spinner! Not super pretty but nice looking!

Total real squirter!

If you Not trusted please don't PM me!Thanks for good ref!

ThermoNuclear
03-26-14, 14:34
Had a dream with Lady Monica over a year ago, so YMMV, and no touching was allowed. I found the experience very underwhelming and called it off in mid-session. Nice person, but you probably want to be sure your expectations match her services.

Gentlemen, I'm a regular poster of varying frequency on the Louisville, Ky forum. I've been dabbling in the hobby for 10+ years, so I'm no noobie. I will be passing through the Knoxville area on a solo trip to NC in the next month or so and wondered if anyone could share some solid advice on a provider or two. I will pretty much have two opportunities as I am going and on the return trip. AMP's are ok by me, body rub or full service ladies as well. I'll gladly share what I can about the Louisville scene if anyone is interested in that. As far as preferences go I am not particular to race, does not have to be a spinner although full blown bbw's aren't my thing and I prefer someone out of their 20's. Someone young enough to be my offspring kinda creeps me out. I have been RTFF and that has already saved me from making an error. I was pretty blown away by the photos of "Lady Monica"(I've got quite the thing for redheads) and am even going to be staying overnight close to her incall location. Luckily for me several of you have posted about the type of services she provides and that steered me clear of that mistake. My anus is exit only!

Thanks in advance for any advice. PM or forum response works for me.

KarmaKitty
03-26-14, 14:45
My friend Jenny Heart contacted me to let me know she's coming to town today. I'm happy to inform you, Knoxville is in for a treat! She'll be here this afternoon, and will be staying until Sunday. She's going to have an add showing up in the Knoxville Escort Classifieds, but I thought a trusted Knoxville member should inform you all as well. Look at my review or others review in the Chatt. Forum. Reviews are under Jenny Heart, Jenny Hart, Jennyheart... Some have misspelled her name, but she is a legit x-porn star that will provide a porn star experience. If you want more info, pm me. She's given me permission to give out her #. You can pm her as well, just her response may not be as quick. I recommend Google'ing her name. Her videos and picture will give you an idea what's in store. I can't stress this enough, you must be either trusted or senior.

Enjoy...

Dr Holiday
03-26-14, 19:36

Thanks in advance for any advice. PM or forum response works for me.No touching and want something up your butt. You will love it. See the problems in a northern state. LEOish wise. Scary dude.

But (butt, LOL) maybe you will like it.

TSsLookin
03-27-14, 09:16
Wow, looking at all the new ads on both the boards and places like BP it is apparent that there is a fresh influx of new and traveling talent! Looks like some of the local ladies are sprouting wings and doing some traveling of their own! I guess when there is this much competition they have to adapt as well in order to remain true to the Hobby!

To all the ladies out there local or visiting; Be safe and have fun! Lot's of great guys here!

To all the fellow mongers, same advice applies with the exception of great guys! Lot's of lovely ladies to chose from especially since spring has sprung and the migration has begun!

Happy Mongering!

Tbone40
03-27-14, 13:23

Total real squirter!

If you Not trusted please don't PM me!What a team player!

First Dude1968
03-28-14, 08:23
Anyone check it out today? An awful lot of females with no charges listed. A lot of them have "that look". I don't recognize any of them, wondering if anyone else does...are they all SWs?

BallBuster
03-28-14, 08:40
Anyone check it out today? An awful lot of females with no charges listed. A lot of them have "that look". I don't recognize any of them, wondering if anyone else does...are they all SWs?If charges aren't listed there, google their name / arrest. And the charges will be listed on other sites. Definitely doesn't appear to be any hobby related busts from my research.

Anonymous07
03-28-14, 10:21
Any real good stuff in KTown? Chatt town sucks most of the time.

KarmaKitty
03-28-14, 14:24
Any real good stuff in KTown? Chatt town sucks most of the time.Don't burn your bridges in Chatt and you would see the pickings are very good out there. I know your story. Members should be cautious of this one.

JoeyMahoney69
03-29-14, 09:10
I got a private message this morning from someone with 0 posts. It said a contact had informed him or her that a certain utr is being watched by LEO. I'm just curious if anyone else is getting these private messages. I think its most likely a jealous provider.

PradaPatty
03-29-14, 11:03
Sounds like my ex wife LOL.For the last time.I have damn proof it wasnt SOPHIE...maybe it was SOFIA.

Dreamer469
03-29-14, 14:34
I got a private message this morning from someone with 0 posts. It said a contact had informed him or her that a certain utr is being watched by LEO. I'm just curious if anyone else is getting these private messages. I think its most likely a jealous provider.Did have provider tell me cops are setting up folks!

Don't ask me what she meant, didn't want to get too far into it by text!

Jim.

Jem411
03-29-14, 17:40
I got a private message this morning from someone with 0 posts. It said a contact had informed him or her that a certain utr is being watched by LEO. I'm just curious if anyone else is getting these private messages. I think its most likely a jealous provider.Then got a second saying she stole from client also.

Chuck68
03-29-14, 20:33
Anyone heard from her lately. She's not been answering phone. Is she ok?

GeeDick
03-29-14, 20:45
Anyone heard from her lately. She's not been answering phone. Is she ok?I too am worried about her. She has been very elusive over the last week. Which is not like her. Dara has always been on the ball when it comes to returning texts / calls.

GD.

Shooter62
03-29-14, 21:53
I talked to her Wed night to line up something for Thursday and she said everything was ok. Tried texting her since Thursday AM and haven't gotten a reply since. Not sure I trust her BF all that much. It really is unlike her to not answer my texts or calls.

Boss49
03-29-14, 22:09
I too am worried about her. She has been very elusive over the last week. Which is not like her. Dara has always been on the ball when it comes to returning texts / calls.

GD.The last message I received from her was on 2/23 hope she's OK.

InFromBehind
03-29-14, 23:16
I too am worried about her. She has been very elusive over the last week. Which is not like her. Dara has always been on the ball when it comes to returning texts / calls.

GD.She seemed OK yesterday when she was siting in my lap. She is currently doing doubles with Trinity off of Callahan.

OldDude55
03-29-14, 23:36
Glad you enjoyed.

She seemed OK yesterday when she was siting in my lap. She is currently doing doubles with Trinity off of Callahan.

GeeDick
03-30-14, 04:45
She seemed OK yesterday when she was siting in my lap. She is currently doing doubles with Trinity off of Callahan.Trinity has mixed reviews. Rumor has it she likes to "party" too much. I hope Dara hasn't picked up that habit? They're both staying at the same location. Not sure if they're sharing a room or not?

I was able get a couple text back from her yesterday but wasn't able to really confirm anything. These days it's been hit or miss with her. Enjoy when you can.

GD.

WillDude22
03-30-14, 07:38
Anyone heard from her lately. She's not been answering phone. Is she ok?I've not see her in like 2 wks.

LoveTheMerch
03-30-14, 12:27
Then got a second saying she stole from client also.I didn't get the robbery part, but did get one this morning saying she was being watched by cops. I find it hard to believe that police will watch one single provider who never advertises. Just couldn't imagine them having that many resources or motivation. She has been to my house and done an overnight with me there and everything was in its place after she left. Sounds like someone trying to put some fear out there.

For regulars of anyone's services, you know the details and there is no reason to verbally or in writing to ever have to discuss them. Never discuss price if you already know. Never discuss what acts you want even in "code" with a provider. If anyone ever tries to start that conversation, be careful. If you don't discuss the details of the transaction and you just "know the deal" without communicating it, then cops won't have any good evidence nor probable cause.

If you are ever presented with confrontation with police, always say nothing even if they have you red-handed. Talking to police will never help you. The only thing you should ask is if you are under arrest or being detained. If not they are looking to get more evidence against you or probable cause to arrest you. Talking will only hurt you. If you are being arrested or detained, then do two things a) tell them you want a lawyer and b) invoke your right to remain silent. You really need to do both! Then remain silent. The cops can lie to you and they are not your friend in this case. No matter how awkward the silence gets, don't talk. Why? You've taken a lot of precautions to keep the cops from getting evidence against you... Putting the money on a table in an envelop, not discussing the details of the transaction, looked for reviews, etc... Why would you counter all those precautions by talking when the cops are in front of you? You take the precautions so the cops won't have evidence WHEN they arrest you. The precautions are not in place only to keep you from being arrested. You use them so the cops won't have a case and your lawyer's job will be easy.

I am not an atty, so only take this for what you feel it is worth. Stay safe!

LTM.

Macintn
03-30-14, 12:41
I saw Dara for the first time last Saturday. She was a tad late but the dream was very nice. I want to thank senior member TheAffront for trusting me with her contact info.

KnoxVol
03-30-14, 17:08
I didn't get the robbery part, but did get one this morning saying she was being watched by cops. I find it hard to believe that police will watch one single provider who never advertises. Just couldn't imagine them having that many resources or motivation. She has been to my house and done an overnight with me there and everything was in its place after she left. Sounds like someone trying to put some fear out there.

For regulars of anyone's services, you know the details and there is no reason to verbally or in writing to ever have to discuss them. Never discuss price if you already know. Never discuss what acts you want even in "code" with a provider. If anyone ever tries to start that conversation, be careful. If you don't discuss the details of the transaction and you just "know the deal" without communicating it, then cops won't have any good evidence nor probable cause.

This. It doesn't matter if they are watching. They will get nothing on me. She knows exactly what I want when I go in so there is nothing to discuss.

KiloRomeo
03-30-14, 17:09
Elise asked me to pass along that she is still available although she doesn't advertise on much anymore. She is mostly UTR but still available. Message me for her digits.

Thanks,

BD

BallBuster
03-31-14, 08:09
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Nickp31
03-31-14, 09:49
Anyone know what happened to Ashley that was off merchants. I had a meeting set up for Friday morning at her incall location and even called and texted before I was to meet her but she never responded. I had confirmed the apt with her the night before and everything was a go, but next day a no show? Just wondering if she's ok.

HardBlok
03-31-14, 11:49
HAD a dream 2 weeks ago we her she has a very hot body very sweet girl She is UTR but willing to see members best Dream in town if you like a classy girl.

CaveMann
03-31-14, 13:17
Late on posting both of these dreams.

Dara.

I've had the pleasure of seeing her twice. Super girl. Makes you feel right at home with sweet kisses and a down home feel. Low rent hotel both times and she is a smoker. If you can deal with that, all other aspects of the dream are out of this world. She is sincere, cute, and just a great girl to be around. Highly recommend.

Ashley.

Off the charts hot girl. Red hair, thin body, and pierced nipples. Gets into it and very friendly. My first time with her seemed like I had been seeing her for months.

Both girls are excellent dreams and I give my full approval. Neither advertises as far as I know, so thank you to my fellow mongers who shared the info. I do not have either girls permission to give out their contact info, however I can vouch for them as far as being quality providers or pass on any pertinent info you might need about them.

Brittany.

Seen her a few times. Big Bush, cute body and really bad teeth. Seems like she has a bump which is growing quick and personal hygiene issues are both becoming evident. However, nice girl, open schedule and economy price, at least in my dream.

Good luck and be careful. Always interested in newbies or any nice talent out there.

Nickp31
03-31-14, 13:17
Anyone know when Tasha / Bella is getting out. Missed some of the old UTR's.

CaveMann
03-31-14, 13:25
Not sure, but I liked her also. Never had a problem with her and hated to hear about it when she got burned. I saw her once afterwards and believed her side of the story.

Quite a few of the old ones I miss. The other Bella (Cheyenne), who came out of retirement for a few weeks last year had an amazing body and personality. Love to see her again.

Barbie, of course, however the outed health condition would preclude that dream of reoccuring.

Mickey.

A really old one, who I would love to see again was Imani. Operated out of her house near Tazwell Pike and was knock out gorgeous. I remembering scouring Craigslist (when it was BP) hoping she'd un-retire. No luck there.

I'm sure theres others, but these were really special.

http://www.hometownescorts.com/t1/index.php?page=profile&pid=4399

Anyone know when Tasha / Bella is getting out. Missed some of the old UTR's.

NewButOld
03-31-14, 14:51
Who's got Ashley's contact info?

Nbo.

Dara.

I've had the pleasure of seeing her twice. Super girl. Makes you feel right at home with sweet kisses and a down home feel. Low rent hotel both times and she is a smoker. If you can deal with that, all other aspects of the dream are out of this world. She is sincere, cute, and just a great girl to be around. Highly recommend.

Ashley.

Off the charts hot girl. Red hair, thin body, and pierced nipples. Gets into it and very friendly. My first time with her seemed like I had been seeing her for months.

Both girls are excellent dreams and I give my full approval. Neither advertises as far as I know, so thank you to my fellow mongers who shared the info. I do not have either girls permission to give out their contact info, however I can vouch for them as far as being quality providers or pass on any pertinent info you might need about them.

Brittany.

Seen her a few times. Big Bush, cute body and really bad teeth. Seems like she has a bump which is growing quick and personal hygiene issues are both becoming evident. However, nice girl, open schedule and economy price, at least in my dream.

Good luck and be careful. Always interested in newbies or any nice talent out there.

CaveMann
03-31-14, 15:32
Ashley sent me her contact info from her ad. Pretty sure it was in ads from providers. Do a search or go back a few pages. If you still don't find it, I will send her a text for you.

Who's got Ashley's contact info?

Nbo.

Jem411
03-31-14, 15:58

Dara.

Ashley.

Brittany.

Good luck and be careful. Always interested in newbies or any nice talent out there.Which Brittney are you reporting on? I've seen one that is about 38 - 40, not that cute of a body at all, mid-size frame. Advertises on BP, pix are all bra shoots that look way more impressive than in real life. Price is higher than Alexis.

InFromBehind
03-31-14, 17:32
Not sure, but I liked her also. Never had a problem with her and hated to hear about it when she got burned. I saw her once afterwards and believed her side of the story.

Quite a few of the old ones I miss. The other Bella (Cheyenne), who came out of retirement for a few weeks last year had an amazing body and personality. Love to see her again.

Barbie, of course, however the outed health condition would preclude that dream of reoccuring.

Mickey.

A really old one, who I would love to see again was Imani. Operated out of her house near Tazwell Pike and was knock out gorgeous. I remembering scouring Craigslist (when it was BP) hoping she'd un-retire. No luck there.

I'm sure theres others, but these were really special.

http://www.hometownescorts.com/t1/index.php?page=profile&pid=4399Lots of old faces on that site. Imani moved to Atlanta last I heard. I never did see her but did hook up with her roommate. One that I wish was back is Claudia / Nadia.

BigJ45
03-31-14, 19:23
Wow! I hadn't thought of Imani in a long time, her and Mickey were two of my favorites from way back.

MountainMan60
03-31-14, 19:35
I've not see her in like 2 wks.Check 24 hr list.

KnoxVol
03-31-14, 19:38
Check 24 hr list.Well looks like she will be gone for awhile.

InFromBehind
03-31-14, 19:55
Well looks like she will be gone for awhile.They got her doubles partner as well.

GeeDick
03-31-14, 21:11
Check 24 hr list.She must have gotten picked up first thing this morning. I was in contact with just before dawn. Was going to go see her then I was not able to reach her. That sucks! She was my favorite UTR. I did speculate that she got in with the wrong crowd. Wonder how long she'll be in for?

GD.

Kisungura
03-31-14, 21:54
They got her doubles partner as well.If that is who I think it is.Wow. She looked to be in rough shape. KPD might have done her a favor.

Sucks about "the" though. Never saw her but people here obviously raved about her.

Monger Safely Gents.

Kis.

Sharky2
03-31-14, 22:20
She must have gotten picked up first thing this morning. I was in contact with just before dawn. Was going to go see her then I was not able to reach her. That sucks! She was my favorite UTR. I did speculate that she got in with the wrong crowd. Wonder how long she'll be in for?

GD.That royally sucks. She seemed like a great girl. Hadn't seen her in a very long time and wondered what happened to her, damn shame too she loved what she did but apparently the demons won out.

Sharky.

InFromBehind
03-31-14, 22:39
That royally sucks. She seemed like a great girl. Hadn't seen her in a very long time and wondered what happened to her, damn shame too she loved what she did but apparently the demons won out.

Sharky.Seemed to be normal and sober Friday, doesn't mean much though. I know that Trinity that she was doing doubles with has a thing for Ro*why $.

Nickp31
04-01-14, 08:45
Got reliable info from someone who works for task force saying notel 6 on lovell and comfort on straw plains are hot spots today and tomorrow. Trying to get us since their margins were down from the weekend off cedar bluff. I'm staying home today.

Avoid at all cost.

Unless you want to join Dara.

Good luck and stay extra safe.

JimsWang
04-01-14, 08:56
Got reliable info from someone who works for task force saying notel 6 on lovell and comfort on straw plains are hot spots today and tomorrow. Trying to get us since their margins were down from the weekend off cedar bluff. I'm staying home today.

Avoid at all cost.

Unless you want to join Dara.

Good luck and stay extra safe.Not sure how reliable that info is, seeing as how notel 6 is currently being demolished.

LoveTheMerch
04-01-14, 09:59
Not sure how reliable that info is, seeing as how notel 6 is currently being demolished.Perhaps it is an April Fools joke? I don't think the Knoxville police have ever done an organized sting on the weekend. Haha. Regardless, be safe.

LTM.

Seven Wood
04-01-14, 10:01
Not sure how reliable that info is, seeing as how notel 6 is currently being demolished.For what it's worth.

JimsWang
04-01-14, 10:07
Not sure how reliable that info is, seeing as how notel 6 is currently being demolished.Check that! I was not aware the notel 6 had re-branded the old days Inn at lovell Rd.

Jem411
04-01-14, 14:26
Check that! I was not aware the notel 6 had re-branded the old days Inn at lovell Rd.Just down at Strawplains Pike exit for work. Patty wagon sitting behind Exxon station. Not sure if that means anything, just thought it might be good to know.

NewButOld
04-02-14, 10:17
In my dream Mon. Night it took place at a notle 6 in that area, everything seemed to be fine. I know there were two of the 6 's but I did dream of one of them and it didn't look like it was being tore down so matey it was the other one.

Nbo.

Not sure how reliable that info is, seeing as how notel 6 is currently being demolished.

CaveMann
04-03-14, 15:25
I am out and looking for someone new. Anyone have any suggestions on who I might be fun today? PM me contact info if it is a Utr. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Reagan even though the reviews are not stellar. I like her Look.

KnoxVol
04-03-14, 15:40
redacted meant to be a mail

CaveMann
04-03-14, 15:49
Thank Knox! LOL.

GeeDick
04-03-14, 15:56
I am out and looking for someone new. Anyone have any suggestions on who I might be fun today? PM me contact info if it is a Utr. I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Reagan even though the reviews are not stellar. I like her Look.I tried to make an appointment last night with her and didn't get very far. After about four text she stopped responding for some reason. Maybe you'll have better luck.

GD.

KnoxVol
04-03-14, 21:18
Can someone hook me up with her digits? I got a new phone and lost a lot of numbers.

OldDude55
04-03-14, 21:31
I too would like her contact.

Thanks.

Can someone hook me up with her digits? I got a new phone and lost a lot of numbers.

Anksgf
04-04-14, 02:20
I got a private message this morning from someone with 0 posts. It said a contact had informed him or her that a certain utr is being watched by LEO. I'm just curious if anyone else is getting these private messages. I think its most likely a jealous provider.I haven't received any PMs like that but it does sound very suspicious.

Could be a jealous provider.

Could also be a husband or BF who just found out about her UTR activities.

You have to always be careful of LEO but as I said, it does sound pretty suspicious.

NewButOld
04-04-14, 10:35
I too have got several talking about a few diffrent providers some that I've not even reviewed. I called out willdude22 but the other 3 people had o post I take it with a grain of salt. At this point if we follow the rules we always have we should be good. Hope your doing well big A!

Nbo.

I haven't received any PMs like that but it does sound very suspicious.

Could be a jealous provider.

Could also be a husband or BF who just found out about her UTR activities.

You have to always be careful of LEO but as I said, it does sound pretty suspicious.

EverythingCash
04-04-14, 14:28
http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-highly-skilled-and-addictive-1ooo-real-pics-guaranteed-21/10016002

Chevy808
04-04-14, 23:39
http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-bombshell-highly-skilled-and-addictive-1ooo-real-pics-guaranteed-21/10016002Very real my o my will have this grin on my face till the end of my work week. Spoil the hell out of this one she can have it all. She really liked me too is a squirter! And I had her legs shaking by the second round I gave her all I had in my wallet and it was stuffed! She loves big guys like myself not fat I'm buff and can handle a real woman such as herself.

JoeRyan66
04-05-14, 12:38
Very real my o my will have this grin on my face till the end of my work week. Spoil the hell out of this one she can have it all. She really liked me too is a squirter! And I had her legs shaking by the second round I gave her all I had in my wallet and it was stuffed! She loves big guys like myself not fat I'm buff and can handle a real woman such as herself.I mean that looks like the true def of fake pics. Shows face and looks like a wig. If I were in Miami then maybe not but you are saying she's the girl in the pics and not a sting. Anybody else seen this one. Don't feel like going to the graybar hotel anytime soon. Not saying your lying bro but please humor me...

Stay safe gents.

WillDude22
04-05-14, 22:13
Like I said, I'm stopping and why would I unless I got my money? I'm just going to be more careful and not loan money until service provided. That's all I have to say. Anyone else can see whoever they want but watch out for the sad stories about needing money and how they need your help. Some of these girls are pros at scamming and can reel you in before you realize. They could care less about you. All they want is the $ Check out who they surround themselves with. If they hang with ghetto, that's what they are. And I know for a fact that one is ghetto and loves tha brothers! Take a chance if you want.

Tbone40
04-06-14, 10:46
Like I said, I'm stopping and why would I unless I got my money? I'm just going to be more careful and not loan money until service provided. That's all I have to say. Anyone else can see whoever they want but watch out for the sad stories about needing money and how they need your help. Some of these girls are pros at scamming and can reel you in before you realize. They could care less about you. All they want is the $ Check out who they surround themselves with. If they hang with ghetto, that's what they are. And I know for a fact that one is ghetto and loves tha brothers! Take a chance if you want.Buyer beware! A fool and his money... These relationships should be buyer and seller. If you think your into something different your fooling yourself and setting yourself up for a world of hurt!

GeeDick
04-06-14, 20:22
Had the opportunity to see Bridget this evening. Had a good time. She's a sweet girl, no rush, no drama. Has a safe private location. Bridget does have an actual boyfriend. He's a cool guy that's ok with everything. She's also expecting. So if you like a nice fertile young provider she's the one to see right now! Bridget's boobs are double what they where the last time I saw her. She's south of town and worth the drive to go see her.

GD.

Shadow0113
04-09-14, 23:09
Noticed a UTR that a few of us (myself included) have seen is paying a visit to her Uncle.

Member #4511
04-10-14, 00:38
I hope my comment is welcome here. I spent some time with her recently and she is wonderful! No attitude, just a sweet girl! I've heard that she can be hard to get in touch with as she is probably very busy. She's not a clock watcher and she genuinely enjoys her sessions. I typically don't endorse any provider but I just love this one. Please treat her well guys.Maria dear we must get together asap I miss you beautiful <3 please text me k I'm going to pm my new number.

WillDude22
04-11-14, 00:10
Noticed a UTR that a few of us (myself included) have seen is paying a visit to her Uncle.A few more will be there before it's over. A few more left to get busted.

TheDude865
04-11-14, 23:13
Welcome back Jenny Heart...

Hey all, Little Ms Jenny Heart is back in Knoxville. For those who missed her last visit and for those who wanted more She is available... Don't miss out she is a fun little spinner and always wants to see you happy.

And YES, she is the REAL Jenny Heart http://ww2.jennyheart.com/1/?nats=MTAwMDAwMjI6OTozOQ, 0,0,0,0.

Shrink
04-12-14, 13:00
The best tip you can give a good provider is a good review. Several good local providers have moved on. Those that come through town add varity and are great but remember "shop local" post a good review if you had a good time.

WillDude22
04-12-14, 21:43
I hate to see them get busted but it's getting tight out there. Anyone seen Ashley?

WillDude22
04-13-14, 13:49
Told you what was going to happen but nobody listened. You see the list. Several on there. They still have more to go. Be careful.

KnoxVol
04-13-14, 15:09

I hate to see them get busted but it's getting tight out there. Anyone seen Ashley?.

You are a weird dude.

S E Monger
04-13-14, 15:16

You are a weird dude.Well played, KnoxVol!

InFromBehind
04-13-14, 15:34
Told you what was going to happen but nobody listened. You see the list. Several on there. They still have more to go. Be careful.I have it on good knowledge that this particular person has 2 X chromosomes. If you need anymore clues I guess google that shit or PM me.

Skrapsbor1
04-14-14, 14:59
I have it on good knowledge that this particular person has 2 X chromosomes. If you need anymore clues I guess google that shit or PM me.It always amuses me that they put some form of male nickname in their handle. All Victoria's aliases had them also. Does anyone use Dude anymore?

SpiceGirl77
04-14-14, 19:05
To all the providers... To help you all out from wasting your time watch it for a number with the LAST digets 6561 how this helps SomEone fRom wasting their time. Didn't get his name or if he is even a member of the boArd. Have a great day.

LoveTheMerch
04-14-14, 19:07
as in why two very young girl contacted me asking for help in getting in the business there were two pics one of both. one girl looked ten yrs old the other very pregnant looking 15 yrs old. have any if you other providers been contacted by these two before? there is no way i'm helping them they are way to young **** if they were in their early twenties maybe but not 10 to 15 yr old or perhaps.spicegirl,

please do not help these girls in terms of the business. get them to a safe house where they can be... safe. if you help them with the hobby it is human trafficking even if you don't move them and it will get you into a heap of trouble. there is no defense of thinking they were older. this sounds like a trap to me or two very dangerous girls that are bound to bring trouble. there is a nat'l hotline for exploited youth at 1-800-551-1300. they can help these girls more than any one of us can imagine.

stay safe guys and help keep the vulnerable safe too.

ltm.

GaltGuy
04-14-14, 19:13
I don't know who all these UTRs are who are being invited out to JJ's penal farm, but I saw one on the list today I wish was my UTR.

MountainMan60
04-14-14, 20:54
I don't know who all these UTRs are who are being invited out to JJ's penal farm, but I saw one on the list today I wish was my UTR.How do you know she is a utr and which one are you talking about.

MM.

OldDude55
04-15-14, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ThermoNuclear
04-16-14, 10:24
If anyone has any news on Alexis, please PM me.

Thanks.

Nickp31
04-16-14, 13:34
Anyone actually hear from Ashley, anyone other than Willdude. Was supposed to meet up with her last Friday, texted night before and made plans, however when I showed up no response to texts or phone calls. Tried calling since then and still no response, so I'm not sure if something happened to her. Seen her numerous times and never had any issues. If possible, send private message as I'm tired of listening to Willdude's BS.

NewButOld
04-16-14, 14:48
Talked to her yesterday would you like me to pass something on?

Anyone actually hear from Ashley, anyone other than Willdude. Was supposed to meet up with her last Friday, texted night before and made plans, however when I showed up no response to texts or phone calls. Tried calling since then and still no response, so I'm not sure if something happened to her. Seen her numerous times and never had any issues. If possible, send private message as I'm tired of listening to Willdude's BS.

KnoxVol
04-16-14, 15:02
She seems fine to me. Told me she would have a room later but I don't have the fundage right now.

Jem411
04-17-14, 09:38
She seems fine to me. Told me she would have a room later but I don't have the fundage right now.She contacted me also. I'm staying clear with all that's going on about her and around the area she frequently stays.

NewButOld
04-17-14, 14:15
She has moved at our request seniors pm me for info or just call her directly.

Nbo.

Sharky2
04-17-14, 19:51
Ok I just got word from a new advertiser on our knoxville site that she saw a member from here last night that short changed her.I won't go into details here.

Pm me for details.

All I'll say here is keep doing that and we won't have any providers left.

Sharky.

Chuck68
04-17-14, 21:22
She has moved at our request seniors pm me for info or just call her directly.

Nbo.Where to? She not at Motel 6?

Voluver
04-18-14, 16:25
Hello.

I have been lurking here for about a year or so. I have learned so much and it is very much appreciated. I don't have the funds to use the top notch women on BP but at times I do see.

Some that I can afford.

I grew up in the Central and Woodland area and have always been aware of the working girls there. I now live out West and don't get out as much as I would like. Maybe once a week or so.

I have been so disappointed by most of the SW I have encountered and I am always on the lookout for one that has a place or has the time to spend with me in a motel. My days of car.

Sex are over. I just don't desire a quick BJ in a car anymore. I am one that believes that sometimes you get lucky and I have a few times with SWs.

Back when CL allowed escorts to post I actually dated a escort that used CL to post. We dated for two months before she told me what she did. She was so afraid that I would break.

Up with her and was so surprised at my delight with her confession. We dated for several months but it was tough. She was always getting phone calls when we were together and.

Would often just get up and leave for a date. When I took her out dancing so many guys would approach her { some knew her and some did not } even though it was obvious we were.

Together. After a while the relationship ended but she told me so many stories of the dates she went on. It was interesting to say the least.

I was also related to another girl by marriage that worked as an escort. She was very hot. It was years later after my divorce that I ran into her on Central working that we finally got together. It was a great couple of hours spent together. Her phone was disconnected shortly afterwards and we lost contact.

The reading here has been very informative. I only wish I had introduced myself months ago. I have found that I have only hurt myself by not posting.

I am glad to be here and my hopes are to make senoir status and be able to share in some of the UTRs I have read about here.

Again ty for all of the free advice...this place is a gold mine of information.

I hope I have posted this in the correct forum.

Happy Hunting!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

WillDude22
04-18-14, 19:40
This is too funny. All this because one provider-Ashley decided to rip off a cpl guys. Well, idk what to say but take your chances. She's going to end up busted like the others. Too bad cause she has a kid. Hey March, are you and her in it together? Who knows?

TSsLookin
04-18-14, 20:27
The lack of interest by those on this Knoxville board has left my friend feeling very disappointed! She was confident that she would be able to see some old friends and possibly make some new ones! Her reviews had always been top notch as a solid and skilled provider. But, the lackluster response that she has received has made her reconsider Knoxville as a point of future interest! It's a shame because, she was really excited about seeing some of the guys here!

Anyway, she is moving on to places where she is wanted and appreciated.

Happy mongering guys and be safe!

T.

EchoEcho
04-18-14, 21:56
Add one more voucher for Chuck from yet another senior member & moderator. He's a solid brother, although I think 'he gets around' a lot between here and the Tri-Cities! But he's got great taste in women, same as me.

Sharky2
04-18-14, 22:14
Add one more voucher for Chuck from yet another senior member & moderator. He's a solid brother, although I think 'he gets around' a lot between here and the Tri-Cities! But he's got great taste in women, same as me.Absolutely!! He's a fellow senior and monger.I'll vouch 100%.

Sharky.

OldDude55
04-18-14, 22:52
100% period.

Absolutely!! He's a fellow senior and monger.I'll vouch 100%.

Sharky.

Sharky2
04-18-14, 22:53
Most providers offer services in hh, hr, or longer increments correct?

So if I pay for an hour of a providers time.and it takes 45 to 50 minutes for my satisfaction then I've gotten my hour.

But if I'm part way into my hour and start getting rushed, should I mention that I've paid for this time? Or is it too crass to mention it at all and would makes things worse.

I'd just like some thoughts on this.

Sharky.

MilfMan865
04-18-14, 23:13

So if I pay for an hour of a providers time.and it takes 45 to 50 minutes for my satisfaction then I've gotten my hour.

But if I'm part way into my hour and start getting rushed, should I mention that I've paid for this time? Or is it too crass to mention it at all and would makes things worse.

Sharky.Everybody has their bad days and not able to provide 100%. The nature of your question brought numerous providers to mind (Chattanooga is notorious for that). When procuring an hour of a provider's time, it is reasonable to expect to get the hour to use any way that you want; MSOG should be the rule not the exception. If you start getting rushed part way through, that's just a clear reminder that you shouldn't visit that provider again. I've had the discussion with provider's concerning rushing during the session and MSOG and received vastly different policies about their approach to that. I've found that gals that I spend time with regularly don't mind at all. If you are getting rushed, it is usually the case that a lot of time has been wasted during the session up to that point. Poor customer service doesn't deserve a second visit. Plenty of quality providers available to spend time and funds on those that just don't get it.

Stay Safe,

MilfMan.

Chuck68
04-19-14, 04:33
Add one more voucher for Chuck from yet another senior member & moderator. He's a solid brother, although I think 'he gets around' a lot between here and the Tri-Cities! But he's got great taste in women, same as me.Don't get around like I used to, LOL. This hobby can wear a man down. Physically and Financially, LOL. But thanks Srs. For the help I've got when just starting. Let's keep helping each other out and be safe.

Ritchie865
04-19-14, 10:28
Anybody got an update on the status of my favorite and. Knox UTR? Seems like she's been out of commission much longer than most in her situation.

Thanks for the info.

Voluver
04-19-14, 11:29
Accessed a point because I failed at typing what's the name of the software that types what you speak? Dragon something I think. 1st post and I get accessed a point. I need to go stand in the corner. LOL.

Member #4628
04-19-14, 11:37

Sharky.I know you were asking mongers their opinion but I hope mine is welcome as well. I think its okay to ask us to slow down if you think we are rushing. Maybe say something like hey babe slow down I want to enjoy my time with you. Many times we might not realize we are rushing it may just be that we get into the moment and are excited and turned on.

Stay safe,

Tonya.

Sharky2
04-19-14, 14:11
I know you were asking mongers their opinion but I hope mine is welcome as well. I think its okay to ask us to slow down if you think we are rushing. Maybe say something like hey babe slow down I want to enjoy my time with you. Many times we might not realize we are rushing it may just be that we get into the moment and are excited and turned on.

Stay safe,

Tonya.I do understand getting caught up and turned on.but I've tried several times with diff providers to slow the pace.but seems most want the deed done and over with regardless of the time table. Yours is welcome anytime.

Sharky.

Jem411
04-19-14, 14:15

Sharky.Every provider is different. Most dreams are different. I have no issues expressing myself when it comes to the experience being what I want it to be. Lots of times I just stop to catch my breath. Don't think twice about saying how you feel about your dream. Like MM says, theres more out there if they give you a hard time over time spent or rushing. Plenty that don't.

NewButOld
04-19-14, 14:30
Why don't we all list 5-10 things we expect out of a meeting surely we can do this using our brains and talk for example for snarky one would be dislike clock watchers. I think some of these girls would actually read these post and care what we are saying or atleast the good ones will. He'll I'll satrt.

Advertise your current situation not last years prom pic.

Forget the clock you want us to come back what's an extra 5 minutes it could be the difference of seeing you again and not.

Be clean if your a smoker try to have that last smoke then get in the shower it's a major turnoff for some.

Think about your I call locations ask clients they can help you if you need the help.

Get the biz out of the way first that way everyone is on the same page of the book you will be reading during your time.

The better the menu the more return customers you will get.

Be on time! BE ON TIME! This is a must if you take nothing away from this take this one thing be on time please.

If your seeing a senior let your gaurd down a little more we've been around and have golden info if you just ask for help.

Guys add to this list it's not a bad thing to let the lady's know what we are looking for and lady's you all make a list of things that you would like from us gentlemen if we can make it easier on you by all means let's do it.

Now your going to have your traveling girls but I myself stay away unless a very respectable senior says she's a must most of them are just cash and dash and drama hope everyone embraces this and we can all help each other!

Nbo.

KenVetteman
04-19-14, 14:45
Like it has been already said some providers want you out as fast as they can make it happen those are the ones I never see twice. Beware of " Specials" usually means as quick as they can make it happen you are out the door. Had a provider tell me the most time she had spent with anyone was 20 minutes. Was with a local provider the other day receiving a very nice BBBJ and asked her to slow it down and she was very accommodating. She is the kind that gets return visits.

FortMtn
04-19-14, 14:49
Why don't we all list 5-10 things we expect out of a meeting surely we can do this using our brains and talk for example for snarky one would be dislike clock watchers. I think some of these girls would actually read these post and care what we are saying or atleast the good ones will. He'll I'll satrt.

Advertise your current situation not last years prom pic.

Forget the clock you want us to come back what's an extra 5 minutes it could be the difference of seeing you again and not.

Be clean if your a smoker try to have that last smoke then get in the shower it's a major turnoff for some.

Think about your I call locations ask clients they can help you if you need the help.

Get the biz out of the way first that way everyone is on the same page of the book you will be reading during your time.

The better the menu the more return customers you will get.

Be on time! BE ON TIME! This is a must if you take nothing away from this take this one thing be on time please.

If your seeing a senior let your gaurd down a little more we've been around and have golden info if you just ask for help.

Guys add to this list it's not a bad thing to let the lady's know what we are looking for and lady's you all make a list of things that you would like from us gentlemen if we can make it easier on you by all means let's do it.

Now your going to have your traveling girls but I myself stay away unless a very respectable senior says she's a must most of them are just cash and dash and drama hope everyone embraces this and we can all help each other!

Nbo.You're spot on with everything you wrote. One thing I'd like to add is providers, if something comes up and you can't or don't intend on keeping an appointment please let us know. If we schedule an appointment and don't show you get upset, and rightfully so. It takes just a minute to send a text or make a quick call to let us know. I've driven an hour or more before only to receive silence once I arrive, of course I do have sucky luck. Had a provider that was in Chattanooga text practically begging to get together. Couldn't do it that evening but set up a meeting for the next only to receive no response when I got to town.

Occupant
04-19-14, 18:14
Does anyone know if Thick Chick Bella has retired? I haven't seen her ads on BP in a while and no replies from emails.

WillDude22
04-19-14, 21:04
Believe or not. Source says North area hot this weekend thru holiday. Beware of north motels. Especially the one Ashley used to frequent. Be safe.

Chuck68
04-19-14, 21:18
After first or second meeting don't start telling us your money troubles, what bills you need to pay, or try the guilt trip because that's a major mood kill. We have expenses too.

Jem411
04-19-14, 22:42
One major one for me. Straighten up before having guest over. Pick up, use an air freshener, vacuum. ...

Also, be prepared. Being married, I can't carry supplies around with me. No reason too. I can however, stop on way over if I'm made aware of the need.

Don't habitually contact me. When you do, ask my schedule and I'll tell you, just respect my life outside the hobby.

TYS321
04-20-14, 00:12
One major one for me. Straighten up before having guest over. Pick up, use an air freshener, vacuum. ...

Also, be prepared. Being married, I can't carry supplies around with me. No reason too. I can however, stop on way over if I'm made aware of the need.

Don't habitually contact me. When you do, ask my schedule and I'll tell you, just respect my life outside the hobby.Yeah that's a really tough one me having to straighten up and clean houuse before invitin a provider or other date over LOL I hate doing that.

I always carry 3 condoments for good luck and it works better than a dead rabbits foot.

I like regular contacts cuz prices often fall for discounts n its just good sales technique as well as becomes more personable eventually.

Chuck68
04-20-14, 01:04
Oh yeah! Don't ask for a ride to dealers house to get your fix. Not cool!