PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Vinnie
06-22-06, 17:17
Just saw on the news that Green Spa on lee hwy was busted. Undercover LE was offered extras for .80 + tip. This would be really sad, if had heard of this place before. I don't know if this was a new place or has been operating under this boards radar.

Nebulite
07-25-06, 13:53
I'll be in Choo Choo town tomorrow. Any known MP's. Any good words on anything around town?

Renagadecoupe
08-04-07, 02:21
its bad how all these amps get busted all they have to do is ask first if your a cop and they can not tell you no...long live the vip at least its still kickn for the chat area

BigBubbaBobby
08-06-07, 08:09
Hey Renegade. I'm not sure that is true. I believe I have read that they do NOT have to tell them they are a cop if asked. I think that is bad info that gets passed around here often. Anyone know the facts on that?

Cable Guy
08-08-07, 13:56
Hey Renegade. I'm not sure that is true. I believe I have read that they do NOT have to tell them they are a cop if asked. I think that is bad info that gets passed around here often. Anyone know the facts on that?

That is correct, when vice are working undercover they aren't required to tell you they are a cop if they suspect you have intent of commiting a crime.

GA Boy
09-10-07, 19:06
Any 411 on the K&M. It's just across the Georgia line at exit 358. Is it worth a trip?

Chuck G
09-10-07, 20:50
Went there years ago and it was just a Rub and Tug place. They did give a god TS then sent you to the sauna before the massage. Never got any extra's other than the typical HJ to end the session.

The massage was actually pretty good.

Later

Make It Good
12-20-07, 11:31
That is correct, when vice are working undercover they aren't required to tell you they are a cop if they suspect you have intent of commiting a crime.True. Where I live there is an AMP that makes you strip down in a separate room and put all your stuff in a locker and you keep the key. Without giving too much away (and I don't mean they go through the locker), this gives them ample opportunity for them to figure out if you are a cop or not. If they suspect you are then no additional services are offered. It's worked quite well for them and I believe they are the only AMP in my town that hasn't been busted.

LeveeWalker
03-05-08, 13:30
Vip still going strong but girls are getting too familier, about time to change them. Tiger is the best of the bunch, late 40s about 5'4, face 5, body 7, attitude and effort 10+ IF she likes you. She likes me enough that we exchanged phone no. and I take her to dinner on occasion.

Ak Luver
03-14-08, 12:02
Hey my brothers,

I was driving to Knoxville a couple of weeks ago and saw a billboard for Q off of 75. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this establishment. I didn't have time to stop but will be making a trip in a couple of weeks and was thinking of trying it out. The AMPs in the Knox area have been leaving a little to desire recently and it would be nice to have a decent alternative, even if it is a bit of a drive.

LeveeWalker
03-14-08, 18:14
Is it in Athens?

If so it is in the same place the other two were that got busted? Better hurry.

Willfromtn
05-24-08, 10:20
Talked to the owner of the Spa. The city didnt renew her business lisence so she is shutting dow and moving. She didnt know where she would move to.

Willfromtn
05-24-08, 10:38
Can someone give me the lowdown on the Amps in the chattanooga/Dalton area? My trusted amp in Monteagle has closed down. Feel free to PM if necessary.

Willfromtn
06-11-08, 21:14
Went to VIP this evening. Had older lady named mimi or mini. She wanted $ for a quick rub and tug. First time the tip has ever been negotiated up front for me. I wanted a shower but she said no. She wanted. 2 more. I said no that $ was all I had. She said no. I said I would walk and started for the door. Got to door and she started saying how slow business was and how high everything was and said everyone paid that much. I didn't believe her but I had driven for an hour to get there, so I gave her the. 2 more. Shower was very quick and hurried. Massage was terrible. She was kind of all over the place with no technique that I had ever seen. On the flip, she went straight to the tug. Again nothing special. She did let me have a feel around. After the pop, she cleaned me up and said you go home and rest now. She did massage my head a little and then my feet again. I asked if she worked alone and she said there was always two girls there. I didn't see anyone else. I will probably not go back. Good luck and be safe. Will

LeveeWalker
06-24-08, 19:10
I have not been to VIP this year as money is real tight.The girl you describe does not sound like the Mimi that was there last year and again several years ago.The one I know is about 30 yrs old.Several years ago she was a real pro with a massage and oral.The time I saw her last year she had changed and was just going through the motions so to speak,not real friendly like she was before.The time she was away changed her personality.FWIW Mimi appears to be a common name for AMP girls.

Archiel
08-26-08, 15:13
I will be in your city tomorrow night. I was wondering if anyone has tried her yet.

Is she legit.

Thanks

Starzzy May
08-27-08, 19:16
I will be in your city tomorrow night. I was wondering if anyone has tried her yet.

Is she legit.

ThanksLooks like the posting is off CL so who knows.

Willfromtn
09-13-08, 02:34
The spa in Monteagle has opened back up. I stopped in tonight and the same mamasan greeted me. Had a nice early 30 or late 20 something lady named nana (suprise). Massage was very average. Flip was nice. lots of skin to play with, top and bottom. Dropped $ overall. Talked with mama a little while I was there. Just opened thursday. Doing only 30 min at this time, shower has a leak and sauna not working yet. Said she was on her on this time, no partner. Said to give her a little time to get things going good. Was one other patron ther when I got there and one came in just before I left. Dont take long for people to find them does it.

Peachtree
11-20-08, 23:16
Was in the Ringgold area off of Exit 348 for business and went by K & M. Mamasan smiled and told me that the hour rate was .8 and the HH was .6 and had two girls wokring. I said that I'd like to see both before I went to get some money. She turned cold and told me that that wasn't possible then shut the door. She didn't seem to interested in any business so I just went on my way and went next door for a drink. Don't really know what's happening there.

Nigel Jones
12-18-08, 23:21
I was traveling through Chat. and decided to stop off at VIP, the one off Rossville highway. I had not been there in over a year. I was met by Lily who looked to be well in her 40's, perhaps the mammasan. Anyway, I was there and decided I would stay. Apparently due to inflationary pressures, the rate was now .8. I did get a reasonable massage and when the flip time arrived I received a HJ for .6. I guess I was feeling charitable and did not haggle. It may be another year or so before I return....

Where are the young ones?

Nully Nill
01-20-09, 14:38
I'm coming from B'ham to Knoxville through Chatt of course. Wondering if there is anything in between. Or should I just wait until I get to Knoxville. The couple I have found in Chatt. are kind of out of the way but never been there they might not be as far away as I think.

Spankin
01-21-09, 00:43
Nulli,

In all honesty the AMP scene is pretty lame here in Chattanooga; K&M on I-75 in Ringold, Ga. , two older ladies, mediocre massage, nice table shower, no more than an efficent tug available.

Vip in Rossville, does have Tiger, (or Lily, she's one in the same) very nice oral skills, but contrary to the reports here, she's actually quite a bit older, at least in her late 50's, maybe even 60. The only other lady there is rather dingy, Rose, I believe, pleasant, but not very skilled, and kinda moody as I recall.

Just reading the Knoxville board makes me think it's a much more fun place.

Nully Nill
01-21-09, 14:17
I have been reading the Knox board also, but didn't want to just drive through one city and pass something good to be let down at the other.

Willfromtn
04-16-09, 14:19
Was coming home from Nashville and saw a billboard for Swan Oriental or something like that at the 166 or 161 exit, I was almost passed the sign when I saw it. Those exits should put it close to Chattanooga. Anyone have any info on them. The Monteagle spa is closed again but I have seen some carpenters working inside the building lately. Don't know if it is opening back up or not.

PWhipped
04-17-09, 09:51
Nulli,

In all honesty the AMP scene is pretty lame here in Chattanooga; K&M on I-75 in Ringold, Ga. , two older ladies, mediocre massage, nice table shower, no more than an efficent tug available.

Vip in Rossville, does have Tiger, (or Lily, she's one in the same) very nice oral skills, but contrary to the reports here, she's actually quite a bit older, at least in her late 50's, maybe even 60. The only other lady there is rather dingy, Rose, I believe, pleasant, but not very skilled, and kinda moody as I recall.

Just reading the Knoxville board makes me think it's a much more fun place.

Is Tiger Lilly still there? Wow, been years since I visited there, and she is still goin strong , huh?

Have fun and Wet Dreams, PW

Spankin
04-17-09, 13:24
Is Tiger Lilly still there? Wow, been years since I visited there, and she is still goin strong , huh?

Have fun and Wet Dreams, PWOld soldiers never die.

Polishedbronze
10-09-09, 20:39
Visited K&M earlier. Seems to be kind of a weak scene. Positives: relatively clean and no pungent AMP moldy stench. Negatives: massage seems to be the only item available. For $80/hr not a bad deal, but I probably won't repeat. YMMV.

Wise Guy 868
10-14-09, 01:08
Anyone tried this one on CL yet?

===V I P SPA ====

--107 SCHMITT RD ROSSVILLE GA 30741

--WALK IN OR CALL 706 866 9356

--WE OPEN 9 AM TO 11 PM

--1 hr $60 1/2 hr $40

--COME AND ENJOY BEAUTIFUL MASSAGE

--WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GIVE US A CALL(706 866 9356) AND GET READY TO "RELAX"

--ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ASIAN MASSAGE

--WE GIVE YOU BEST SERVICE!!!!!!!!

--ACCEPT VISA, MASTER CARD

Wise Guy 868
10-14-09, 18:54
Had a visit to this place. Two ladies working there, both in their late 30's or early 40's.

Good msg, on the flip side, everything was offered for $1.2. Not sure I want to go back. I think they are a bit too old for my taste. Maybe just go for a good msg.

Bloofin
11-30-09, 18:22
Has anyone tried the listing for Heavenly Angel Massage?

She is listed as being in Redbank.

Wise Guy 868
12-01-09, 21:09

She is listed as being in Redbank.I tried few time to set up a session with her. Always something came up at the last minute from her part. Tired of that and just gave up.

Don't think she offers extra service.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. I would not mind for a good massage.

Wise Guy 868
12-08-09, 22:19

She is listed as being in Redbank.Not worth it.

She is in her mid 40's and did not really care of her clients. She spent at least 10 of my 60 minutes working with her PC or phone. Not a good thing when you lying on the bed and she was over other part of the room working on her computer or phone.

She gave a so so massage. I'm not sure what kind of oil she was using (she said she made her own). She said no need to shower it off but it messed up my shirt. There went another $ for my shirt. Plus, she said her oil was scentless. Well, I smelled like a cheap date for at least 8 hours. So did my shirt. Not sure I can get rid the oil stains. Luckly, I had a spare shirt ready or I would have to wear that stained shirt to work for the rest of the day. Try to explain the oil stains AND the cheap date smell to someone!

Not really worth the money and for sure will not repeat.

Bloofin
12-13-09, 23:10
Wise Guy, were any extra services offered?

Techguy
04-27-10, 21:50
Anyone been to the VIP Spa in Rossville recently?

Spankin
07-01-10, 00:06
Looks like Google Earth captured one of us, in a familiar spot!

Referee069
07-05-10, 06:40
I'm very tepmpted to visit. I can not find any positive posts on her "ability". There were several unfavorable comments several months ago. Has she changed her performance lately?

Thanks for any comments/suggestions.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cleopatra-massage/2936136

Wise Guy 868
07-05-10, 19:14
I'm very tepmpted to visit. I can not find any positive posts on her "ability". There were several unfavorable comments several months ago. Has she changed her performance lately?

Thanks for any comments/suggestions.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cleopatra-massage/2936136She posted as Heavenly Angel before on CL. I would not waste time on her. The picture maybe 10 year old since she is not nearly like that young. I would say she is in her early 40's or late 30's.

For details, see my post about Heavenly Angel.

Wise Guy 868
07-07-10, 23:07
Saw it on the CL. Went there and the ladies are in their later 30's or early 40's. Kind of ok message. The flip side was good and left with a smile.

MrNatURL
07-11-10, 12:42
She posted as Heavenly Angel before on CL. I would not waste time on her. The picture maybe 10 year old since she is not nearly like that young. I would say she is in her early 40's or late 30's.

For details, see my post about Heavenly Angel.

Very flakey...and hard to organize an appointment with this one, all of a sudden stops answering the phone when you are enroute ect ,ect. Time waster.

David Carison
07-26-10, 17:01
I was needing some relief and found this place on CL. The ladies are in their late 30's, but are nice and nice looking. Had a great TS and HE. There was no upsale however I tipped nicely. I will return.

Prowler05
08-02-10, 09:34
Anyone have experience with the "spa" next to the truck stop in Monteagle?

Jire HJ
08-06-10, 09:53

Been there once. As usual the lady was a little older but, I had a good time. Would stop again.

Dj3813
08-06-10, 11:23
I've been there, it's OK. Pretty standard stuff. If you are going to Chattanooga, there is another AMP behind the fireworks place once you cross the river going toward Chattanooga that I liked a little better. Neither one gets an outstanding rating but are worth visiting YMMV.

Dj3813
08-06-10, 11:30
I was needing some relief and found this place on CL. The ladies are in their late 30's, but are nice and nice looking. Had a great TS and HE. There was no upsale however I tipped nicely. I will return.

Is that the one in Rossville?

Spankin
08-14-10, 14:41
I took the time to visit Sun Accupressure in Rossville this week. Two Ladies, I would guess to be in their mid to late forties. "Kim" handled me, basic TS, and mechanical massage, very business like, offered minimal answers to every conversation starter. Asked an extravagent price for a handshake, no thanks.

A few days later visited VIP. First time in over a year and a half. Good looking mid thirties gal named June handled me there. Friendly, bubbly personality, very good English- overall a very pleasant lady. Table shower was ok, I've had better, but then I've much worse. Massage was excellent, from start to finish, with just one point I had to stop her as she was being just a bit too hard. She got started again and it was an excellent massage. The grand finale was seamlessly incorporated, and enthusasically performed.

I tipped generously. In conversation afterward, she allowed that the other girl gave a better, more professional massage. I told her she was no slouch, and asked about repeat customers-" about 80%" she said. I believe it, a definite repeater.

So Curious
10-02-10, 19:46
Visited VIP Spa on Rossville.

Great service, massage was outstanding and I left happy. Will definetly repeat.

MrNatURL
11-21-10, 11:36
I've been there, it's OK. Pretty standard stuff. If you are going to Chattanooga, there is another AMP behind the fireworks place once you cross the river going toward Chattanooga that I liked a little better. Neither one gets an outstanding rating but are worth visiting YMMV.I agree that both are standard and only slightly above average.

I have been to both and prefer Monteagle. Not so public, and I think the service is a little more relaxed because of the location. It is a little more out of the way, so I can see that as a disadvantage for some.

Once they asked me if 2 "girls" we're okay. I'm no fool so I said yes. The jabbered at each other in Korean for the next 30 min with each other, funny but irritating at the same time. I would repeat at M, with Swan as a backup or short notice. You get fair trade at either.

Ckretdream
12-17-10, 13:09
I agree that both are standard and only slightly above average.

I have been to both and prefer Monteagle. Not so public, and I think the service is a little more relaxed because of the location. It is a little more out of the way, so I can see that as a disadvantage for some.

Once they asked me if 2 "girls" we're okay. I'm no fool so I said yes. The jabbered at each other in Korean for the next 30 min with each other, funny but irritating at the same time. I would repeat at M, with Swan as a backup or short notice. You get fair trade at either. Sounds like hit or miss? Am I on track with that? Anyone with WOA? Can PM me.

Thanks!

TNTravler
01-27-11, 10:35
Visited this place behind the fireworks, Nice lady, great shower she made sure Every thing was good and clean.

Then the massage was outstanding and finished up with one of the best HJ I've had by being in the 69 position and allowed me to plays with everything. I will return soon. Said her name was Anna.

Rwestlake
02-21-11, 23:29
Here's a little story I wrote for you guys.

On my second try, I made it over to Sun. A very nice Asian lady answered the door. She was in her mid 40's, a little on the pudgy side, and a set of nice C-cups. As was the case the last time I visited, she was the only one working.

We started off with the table shower. It was thorough, no nonsense, and definitely not sensual. More like going through a car wash. After the wash, it was straight to the sauna for for five minutes.

The massage was a little different. My hostess was wearing everyday casual clothes. Absolutely nothing sexy. She massaged with no oil, which I kind of like since you don't leave all greasy. I put my hand out to crop a light feel to make her feel comfortable that I wasn't LE, but as soon as I put my hand on her hip, she grabbed it and placed it back on the table. Oh well, I tried.

Then came the flip. She quoted. 6 for a HJ. While this is more than I usually pay, my experience has been that when bargaining with providers, they may take the lower rate but won't be happy about it. In for a penny, in for a pound.

She took her top off, let me play with her chest (nice nipples, by the way) , and straddled by thighs while she went to work. Polite, efficient, not very sensual.

I doubt I'll repeat. She claimed that there are sometimes two or three other girls there, but I've yet to see signs of another living creature there in two visits.

Wise Guy 868
02-22-11, 21:36
Anyone tried these two in Dalton? Royal and GQ?

Their pictures are hot but I don't think that's for real.

Intranet44
03-10-11, 09:45
Visited this place behind the fireworks, Nice lady, great shower she made sure Every thing was good and clean.

Then the massage was outstanding and finished up with one of the best HJ I've had by being in the 69 position and allowed me to plays with everything. I will return soon. Said her name was Anna. What is the location of Swan Spa?

TNTravler
03-18-11, 18:03
What is the location of Swan Spa?I am think exit 161 or 159 on I. 24 just west of the GA line

I was going to stop there today but went on by.

TNTravler
03-18-11, 18:15
I am not sure what the actual name for this place was it was just behind the BP and next to a BBQ place.

I was going to stop at Sawn but something said try the other spa so I did.

WOW! A very nice lady named Michelle welcomed me and allowed me several feels of avery thing while we discussed the deal. The usual for the massage and the same for the extras. She was a well built and looked to be late 30's early 40's Bought breast that looks very sweet with big nipples.

I got underessd for the shower and in walked this older lady with plain clothes and red rubber boots! Haha I considered saying no wait I want my money back but I went ahead with her.

She didn't talk but was very good at what she does! And everything was scrubbed with a scrubbie thing and her free hand! Making sure to get the hard to each spots that I liked. Then dried me off and too me back to the room.

The Michelle returned and she got undressed while softly touching the member and complimenting me on how big it is! Haha I liked it! Then she put it between her breast and allowed me to do her there a bit then climbed up on top and dry humpped me both front and back completely nude telling me she wanted me!

Then finished me with a HJ and softly kissing it teasing with a BJ till I was drained dry then she laid on top of me and kissed me from chest to the lips!

Who cares about a massage with this kind of treatment!

Be safe

Mfooo
03-18-11, 23:53
I am not sure what the actual name for this place was it was just behind the BP and next to a BBQ place.

I was going to stop at Sawn but something said try the other spa so I did.

WOW! A very nice lady named Michelle welcomed me and allowed me several feels of avery thing while we discussed the deal. The usual for the massage and the same for the extras. She was a well built and looked to be late 30's early 40's Bought breast that looks very sweet with big nipples.

I got underessd for the shower and in walked this older lady with plain clothes and red rubber boots! Haha I considered saying no wait I want my money back but I went ahead with her.

She didn't talk but was very good at what she does! And everything was scrubbed with a scrubbie thing and her free hand! Making sure to get the hard to each spots that I liked. Then dried me off and too me back to the room.

The Michelle returned and she got undressed while softly touching the member and complimenting me on how big it is! Haha I liked it! Then she put it between her breast and allowed me to do her there a bit then climbed up on top and dry humpped me both front and back completely nude telling me she wanted me!

Then finished me with a HJ and softly kissing it teasing with a BJ till I was drained dry then she laid on top of me and kissed me from chest to the lips!

Who cares about a massage with this kind of treatment!

Be safeI will be over your side of the state later in the week. Can you pm me the exact address / location? Sounds like a fun one! What did it set you back for?

TNTravler
03-19-11, 08:17
I will be over your side of the state later in the week. Can you pm me the exact address / location? Sounds like a fun one! What did it set you back for?Just look for the big yellow signs on I-24.

TNTravler
03-19-11, 23:39
I am think exit 161 or 159 on I. 24 just west of the GA line

I was going to stop there today but went on by.Is definately Extit 161

Mtl Pig
03-19-11, 23:45
Been to the Dalton one, about a 1 1/2 months ago. Meh, you get service, but. Well, lets just say I have never seen so many tattoos on so many areas you would not want tattoos covering.

I would not repeat.

Much better in ATL.

Polishedbronze
03-29-11, 19:45
I visited Swan a few weeks back. I've been to a couple of these places, and this was above average. Got a decent massage and flip from Anne. Tough to tell age, but she was thin and fairly attractive. Probably in her 40's, but looks early 30's.

Daboyz22
06-19-11, 10:25
Headed that way in a few days. Are the Swan and the one behind the truck stop in Monteagle still around? Any updates a fellow traveler should know about?

TNguy3137
06-24-11, 20:16
Headed that way in a few days. Are the Swan and the one behind the truck stop in Monteagle still around? Any updates a fellow traveler should know about?The one in Monteagle is still open. I am pretty sure Swan is also.

Bee Sure Man
06-30-11, 20:10
Will be in Chattanooga area in mid July on family vacation and am interested in either some MP / AMP action or possibly an incall escort. Where is the best MP action? It Appears there is limited activity in Chattanooga itself.

Which of the Dalton AMPs provide the best mileage or would a visit to Atlanta area be the best option? Please PM me with thoughts.

Thanks,

BSM

Member #4066
07-11-11, 17:36
There is a place called VIP spa that I have used many times. One girl from Korea only does HJ but no extra cost, the one from Chinese does all but costs it is at 1301 lafayette Road in rosville that is e kangaroo express next to it the place it is listed online is not the right address.

TNguy3738
08-09-11, 17:22
Been to Natural Spa in Monteagle twice. Both times the same. T. S. Was nice and H. E. was great.

Weylyn
09-10-11, 18:55
VIP is closed at exit 135 on I 24. Just stopped by and sign on door appears to have been there a bit. Sorry for bad news guys

Hhbo38
09-12-11, 09:44
Anyone have a status on the place in Athens off x49? Always wanted to try but there's just no info on the place. Don't know if its worth the trip.

Weswill1
09-14-11, 09:07
Anyone have a status on the place in Athens off x49? Always wanted to try but there's just no info on the place. Don't know if its worth the trip.Worth the trip, sorry for failing to report in the past. I have made the trip 3 or 4 timess over the last two years. Happy every time. Ladies will be typical to the local AMP scene, but conduct decent massage and offer a full menu. Visited a month ago.

Todd Webber
09-15-11, 10:31
Worth the trip, sorry for failing to report in the past. I have made the trip 3 or 4 timess over the last two years. Happy every time. Ladies will be typical to the local AMP scene, but conduct decent massage and offer a full menu. Visited a month ago.I haven't been to a massage place in a very long time, mostly because I usually sort of disappointed. I would love to hear about a 9 or 10 so I can try it out again one day. Let me know guys!

Hsvtyler
09-19-11, 14:59
Been to Natural Spa in Monteagle twice. Both times the same. T. S. Was nice and H. E. was great.I was by there a couple of weeks ago and the front door had a closed sign taped to it. I didn't get out to see if thee was any other info on it or not. FWIW

Hsvtyler
09-19-11, 15:01
I was wondering if anyone could offer experiences on this lady.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2606036475.html

A PM would be fine.

Casting Couch
09-19-11, 19:32
I was wondering if anyone could offer experiences on this lady.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2606036475.html

A PM would be fine.She is a legit masseuse. Don't know if she offers HE's or not.

I met her a couple of years ago through CL, had dinner with her. She's a bit quirky, don't think she's a provider unless you happen to be her "type". She sent me some pix of herself, and for a 60 yr old, she's not bad. Nice pair of mammaries.

She massaged one of my hands while we were talking, and about had me in tears. Strong hands on her. At that time I think she was looking for a "relationship", and that wasn't going to happen. She invited me to come for a massage, but I passed because she seemed to be too clingy and I didn't want to get involved. YMMV.

Hsvtyler
09-20-11, 07:15
She is a legit masseuse. Don't know if she offers HE's or not.

I met her a couple of years ago through CL, had dinner with her. She's a bit quirky, don't think she's a provider unless you happen to be her "type". She sent me some pix of herself, and for a 60 yr old, she's not bad. Nice pair of mammaries.

She massaged one of my hands while we were talking, and about had me in tears. Strong hands on her. At that time I think she was looking for a "relationship", and that wasn't going to happen. She invited me to come for a massage, but I passed because she seemed to be too clingy and I didn't want to get involved. YMMV.I may give her a shot just for the heck of it. I wouldn't mind seeing the pics if you are willing to share.

Spankin
09-20-11, 16:30
She massaged one of my hands while we were talking, and about had me in tears. Strong hands on her.I saw her for a massage last summer. I would call it an old school, beat the knots into submission type of massage. Not the most pleasant of experiences, but she is efficent in scheduling!

Rhett Butler
09-21-11, 17:31
I may give her a shot just for the heck of it. I wouldn't mind seeing the pics if you are willing to share.I emailed her just now. If she provides any info, I may go see her. There was one on BP I saw a few months ago that was about her type. Very nice lady, but only provided HEs. If anyone has seen the lady on CL, I wouldn't mid a bit more info (and a pic or two) if you don't mind.

Of course, if I'm able to see this lady, I'll report back. Thanks all and stay safe.

Elgrande4
10-17-11, 08:42
I will be in the area at Wed-Fri. I am looking for info on local AMPs. BP has a few advertising regularly. Need to know which would you go to? I have been to VIP in Youngsville and Wilmington NC. Revisited both.

Should I go to the VIP in Rossville or.

GQ in Dalton or.

South Dixie HWY in Dalton or.

If there is something better let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Please PM with info. If you are in the Raleigh or Charlotte area I can share info.

Rwestlake
11-03-11, 14:09
I had a massage with her a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell if she was legit or not. I came out of her shower completely naked, hopped up on her massage table, and she didn't miss a beat. She spent a LOT of time massaging my rear and reaching down my inner thigh to touch the boys. I thought "this is definitely going to happen." On the flip, she brushed the little general while massaging all around. Then she said "You're done." No happy ending there. But I'll bet that if she feels comfortable, she'd help you out with the HE.

I tried to break the ice as I usually do with massage places to put them at ease. I tried nonchalantly brushing her leg, but each time she grabbed my arms, put them on the table, and told me to just relax.

She is a legit masseuse. Don't know if she offers HE's or not.

She massaged one of my hands while we were talking, and about had me in tears. Strong hands on her. At that time I think she was looking for a "relationship", and that wasn't going to happen. She invited me to come for a massage, but I passed because she seemed to be too clingy and I didn't want to get involved. YMMV.

Spankin
11-03-11, 18:22
Based on her massage style, (VERY old school-beat the knots into submission) and the sheer strength of her hands, I doubt I would enjoy a HE from her. I'd be afraid she'd tear Mr Winkie out by the roots. She didn't offer during my visit and I was happy to escape off her torture table.

I've found my best erotic massagers through the legitimate places. Just go and be obvious in shopping your way through the staff, looking for the right 'fit'. After the second or third visit the guard drops, especially I've found if you switch ladies on each visit. Find the right one, they'll tell you if ever you need after hours attention etc, they turn out to be the best erotic providers. Patentince, keeping your signals subtle, push for just a little at first and they know 'we' are looking for them. They want that deal (under the table earnings) and as seemingly all of the masseuses (that I've met) are middle aged, divorced, single parents in deep debt they enjoy the sexual attention as well.

It's a matter of running up a flag, and giving them the time to make sure the 'coast is clear. '

Spankin
11-07-11, 13:09
I won't have a chance to check this one out, but it seems pretty interesting.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/biz/2644474010.html

Google her phone for other ads she has posted- hemp braclets, interesting.

Member #4164
11-21-11, 22:34
Heading to Cleveland, TN for work. Is Chattanooga close? I'm looking for a massage with a HE. Incall or outcall. Any suggestions?

Wiggles
11-22-11, 11:40
Heading to Cleveland, TN for work. Is Chattanooga close? I'm looking for a massage with a HE. Incall or outcall. Any suggestions?Cleveland has a Chinese massage across street from Skyridge Hospital. Not bad massage and two late 30's early 40s girls for massage. Nice overall

Spankin
11-27-11, 14:50
http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dog-massage-for-your-canine-companions/4710325

Quote,"Do you want your dog to look and feel better? Incorporate massage into its life to improve its health physically, mentally, and emotionally. Dogs naturally seek touch for healing and comfort.

Massage is more than just petting. It increases blood and lymph fluid circulation in the body, aiding in the elimination of toxins, boosting the immune system, and beautifying the skin and coat. It also reduces pain and soreness, speeds healing and increases range of motion.

If you feel you are in need of a massage then your dog should probably have one also. Massage can relieve stress and anxiety from you canine companion and lead to its having an improved emotional outlook.

Call Cicely at (706) 218-9332 for more information and to book a massage.

Mention this ad and get $10 off your 1st massage. Also ask about our discounted packages and Wellness Gift Baskets."

There are just too many jokes that could be made here,

Intranet44
01-07-12, 09:05
On craigslist as best massage.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2779048489.html

Any info would be useful.

Spankin
01-08-12, 13:39
On craigslist as best massage.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/thp/2779048489.html

Any info would be useful.Sensual Midori, (google the name) she's very fickle about scheduling. I've had her cancel at the last minute, or just not answer the second call, I decided that if she's going to be that rude she doesn't need my business. You'll find multiple posts about her in the BP section.

Member #4164
01-29-12, 19:02
Sensual Midori, (google the name) she's very fickle about scheduling. I've had her cancel at the last minute, or just not answer the second call, I decided that if she's going to be that rude she doesn't need my business. You'll find multiple posts about her in the BP section.I had her cancel on me twice and one other no call back. Very interested, but could never meet up with her.

Rwestlake
02-07-12, 00:33
Same here. She canceled our first meeting, then refused to take my calls. Let me point out that I was always very polite and respectful on the phone. No dirty talk or asking about illegal activities. Just scheduling a massage. I am not pleased with this girl.

I had her cancel on me twice and one other no call back. Very interested, but could never meet up with her.

Renagadecoupe
02-07-12, 04:10
Has anyone visited this one yet. Just curious how it was. I have not yet due to knowing to many people that live in the area. LOL

Member #4164
02-09-12, 00:23
Same here. She canceled our first meeting, then refused to take my calls. Let me point out that I was always very polite and respectful on the phone. No dirty talk or asking about illegal activities. Just scheduling a massage. I am not pleased with this girl.Same here. I did everything asked. I asked no questions. I was very charming and she seemed interested. It just never worked out.

Spicy Dreams
02-23-12, 19:58
Did any of you guys know about this place, near I-24 and I-75, that got busted last month? It was completely off my radar, until I read the news about it online. Apparently they had young-ish American girls working there, and they started at $. It reminded me of the not so long ago "old days" in Nashville. It would have been nice to have known about it before the ax fell.

Willfromtn
02-24-12, 19:45
Did any of you guys know about this place, near I-24 and I-75, that got busted last month? It was completely off my radar, until I read the news about it online. Apparently they had young-ish American girls working there, and they started at $. It reminded me of the not so long ago "old days" in Nashville. It would have been nice to have known about it before the ax fell.Sad thing is, if it was shared on here leo would have shut it down a long time ago. I sure wish I had known too.

Kevin Jones11
03-12-12, 01:27
I took a trip on I-24 through Monteagle this weekend. The Natural Spa is still closed, although the signs on the interstate and on the store front were in place. The Swan Spa was open, however. Stopped in for a nice relaxing massage. Usual rates. TS was offered although I didn't partake. The massage was very nice, above average for an AMP. The masseuse was also above average. Probably late 40s but looked late 30s. Nice personality and nice full rack, which she did allow me to roam while finishing me off. Tipped the usual tip. Was definitely worth it and would repeat!

Be safe!

KoolAid
04-18-12, 11:07
Did any of you guys know about this place, near I-24 and I-75, that got busted last month? It was completely off my radar, until I read the news about it online. Apparently they had young-ish American girls working there, and they started at $. It reminded me of the not so long ago "old days" in Nashville. It would have been nice to have known about it before the ax fell.I ran accross a little honeyhole, down the ways. Great rate. 4 for the HHR. 60 HR. 8 for CBJ had everything on the menu for $. Sue was great and went the extra mile when mama-san knocked on the door time was coming to and end. She cleaned me up no rush and offred refreshments. More details senior menbers and regulars.

K. A.

Hank1111
06-16-12, 21:09
Massage is a joke. 60 Minutes turned out to be 40 Minutes. Left barely smiling from there. Probably won't repeat.

TNBizMan
07-01-12, 08:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TNBizMan
07-11-12, 09:06

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LeveeWalker
07-12-12, 08:39
Have not seen anything in the TFP or on the local tv news but in the last 2 issues of Just Busted there are pics of some Asian women charged with masterbation for hire in Catoosa Co. I'm assuming it is the AMP in Ringgold. Anyone hear about this?

Willfromtn
07-12-12, 15:55
Does anyone know of a Mexican provider in the Chatt area? I'm getting a bit worn out with the Asian's and have always wanted to try a Mexican chic out.

Thanks

JimsWang
07-14-12, 07:55
I had the occasion to be heading south on 75 last night and decided to hit up one of the AMPs south of Chat. GQ in Dalton. Typical set up. 60 for 30 min, nice bath from mamasan, then Lee came in for massage. I must have spooked her or something because that is all I got. No flip, no hint of anything extra. She was even ultra cautious to not get o close to the boys! Lee is good looking on the AMP scale but it didn't matter. YMMV but for me it was a waste of 60 bucks!

TNBizMan
07-20-12, 19:56

MtnBiker038
07-27-12, 10:54
http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki/5718296

Does anyone know if extras are available?

Thanks

Willfromtn
07-30-12, 12:46
Stopped by the Swan again yesterday. I was pressed for time so I opted for the half hour, no shower. The lady was older, kinda tall, flat chested with short hair. One of the worst massages ever. It is hard to describe, no technique, pinched, kinda painful at times. No teasing at all. On the flip she mumbled something I couldn't understand and just stood there. She finally pointed at junior and I declined anything further. He had no life at all. Cut my losses and walked out. 60 poorer and unsatisfied. YMMV There is another girl there who goes by "mimi" who is worth the time but not this chick.

Dannydv
08-02-12, 19:21
Stopped by the Swan again yesterday. I was pressed for time so I opted for the half hour, no shower. The lady was older, kinda tall, flat chested with short hair. One of the worst massages ever. It is hard to describe, no technique, pinched, kinda painful at times. No teasing at all. On the flip she mumbled something I couldn't understand and just stood there. She finally pointed at junior and I declined anything further. He had no life at all. Cut my losses and walked out. 60 poorer and unsatisfied. YMMV There is another girl there who goes by "mimi" who is worth the time but not this chick.I tryed this spay Tuesday same lady your talking about here. It was a waste of money. I'd rather have done the HJ myself at least I can act intrested in doing it to me and I don't even have to pay myself.

Bbinsider
08-07-12, 21:47
Massage is a joke. 60 Minutes turned out to be 40 Minutes. Left barely smiling from there. Probably won't repeat.The Cartersville AMP has always been below par.

LovinDaLadies
08-24-12, 17:28
Sorry for posting in several areas, but this is neither backpage, streetwalking or massage parlor. Just had a GREAT experience at a new place called "Hypnosis For Power". It is in north Chattanooga off Frazier (?) and Cherokee Blvd near downtown. Nice office. Website is hypnosisforpower. Com.

I went in the lobby and it's immaculate and gorgeous, leather seats, hardwood floors. Greeted at reception and asked if I am interested in hypnosis, I asked a few questions and filled out a form about my stress level. Then, I was invited in for a five minute consultation with two cute girls in their 20s. One was just adorable, petite and very cute and the other was on the heavier side and huge tits. Both very friendly, flirty and asked me about my stress level and if I had ever had hypnosis and we talked about my jacket and pants matching, etc.

When the consultation was over, the manager came in the room and excused the "therapists" and asked me which therapist would best suit my needs. I chose the petite one. She had a great ass and looked like a little cheerleader. She took me into the soundproof treatment room and it was friggin delightful. You will have to PM if you want to know more.

Jim

Stiffer69
08-25-12, 18:25
Had a dream a couple month back that I walked into the SUN and met Happy! She was young and perky! Had hair down to her shoulders. After the standard massage I asked if she wanted to play "Cowgirl" and she said yes! She came back and go into her outfit and started to play with my horse, but he needed some oral stimulation first to get going, but in order to get to him she needed to straddle my face! I guess she wanted me to see her hairless kitty. Nice cat, but I guess he just had a bath as he was soaking wet! Needless to say she finally got the horse up and was able to jump on and take her ride! Massage (40) and horse ride (120). Question, has anyone else gotten "HAPPY"? Wonder if she is still there?

Robert

David Carison
08-27-12, 13:42

Does anyone know if extras are available?

ThanksI TOFFT on this one. They are trying to run a legit therapeutic massage business out of their home. Boyfriend is there and they have a "medical history" sheet that they have you fill out. Basically it states that if you make sexual advances the session will end right away. The massage was good, but for the price, it should be a little better.

Vinnie
08-28-12, 01:02
I TOFFT on this one. They are trying to run a legit therapeutic massage business out of their home. Boyfriend is there and they have a "medical history" sheet that they have you fill out. Basically it states that if you make sexual advances the session will end right away. The massage was good, but for the price, it should be a little better.If she dresses like that first photo's for the massage, I would expect a little extra.

LeveeWalker
08-28-12, 10:15
If she dresses like that first photo's for the massage, I would expect a little extra.I like the "before and after" pics with the tatoos, guess they have to pay for them somehow

Likstrange
08-28-12, 19:37
Anyone know where it is? I can't find an ad anywhere, thanks.

Stiffer69
09-04-12, 10:39
Can anyone else validate Jim's claim? I did PM him, but so far no response. I looked at the website, but all I could really glean from that is the cost is $$$, but for what I am not sure? I did notice that one of backpage ads also seem to correlate to this business in terms of days & hours of operation.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-new-to-this-so-be-gentle-trying-it-out-24/6165943

Sorry for posting in several areas, but this is neither backpage, streetwalking or massage parlor. Just had a GREAT experience at a new place called "Hypnosis For Power". It is in north Chattanooga off Frazier (?) and Cherokee Blvd near downtown. Nice office. Website is hypnosisforpower. Com.

I went in the lobby and it's immaculate and gorgeous, leather seats, hardwood floors. Greeted at reception and asked if I am interested in hypnosis, I asked a few questions and filled out a form about my stress level. Then, I was invited in for a five minute consultation with two cute girls in their 20s. One was just adorable, petite and very cute and the other was on the heavier side and huge tits. Both very friendly, flirty and asked me about my stress level and if I had ever had hypnosis and we talked about my jacket and pants matching, etc.

When the consultation was over, the manager came in the room and excused the "therapists" and asked me which therapist would best suit my needs. I chose the petite one. She had a great ass and looked like a little cheerleader. She took me into the soundproof treatment room and it was friggin delightful. You will have to PM if you want to know more.

Jim

Spankin
09-04-12, 18:03
Can anyone else validate Jim's claim? I did PM him, but so far no response. I looked at the website, but all I could really glean from that is the cost is $$$, but for what I am not sure? I did notice that one of backpage ads also seem to correlate to this business in terms of days & hours of operation.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-new-to-this-so-be-gentle-trying-it-out-24/6165943It sounds like bs to me. Lovin' the ladies seems to be have the same fantasy life as TN bizMan who spammed us all with his supposed accupressure / fun house offer.

Member #4327
09-04-12, 18:04

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-new-to-this-so-be-gentle-trying-it-out-24/6165943I PM'ed this guy also, and never heard anything back either. Don't know if the BP ad is related, but I DID google those pics. And they apparently all come back with Chatta links, and reviews. Also, If she is fer real, she's def. $$$ per hr. A little out of my reality scope, but. What ever. To each his own.

Sandz
09-06-12, 20:20
I PM'ed this guy also, and never heard anything back either. Don't know if the BP ad is related, but I DID google those pics. And they apparently all come back with Chatta links, and reviews. Also, If she is fer real, she's def. $$$ per hr. A little out of my reality scope, but. What ever. To each his own.She's on NR at $$5 hr. Where did you find reviews on her? I didn't see anyone who had visited her.

Stiffer69
09-07-12, 07:53
Ok, I had a dream that I took one for the team, stepped up to the plate and went to bat to find out whether or not this was legit.

Even though a few of us PM'd for additional information and did not receive a response, I can say that what Jim posted is accurate to a degree.

If you want more detailed info then PM me. I would also ask that if you do, it would be nice to share info if you have any. I am especially interested in older mature women that might be around but not that public about their services. (40s. 50s)

Rwestlake
09-08-12, 12:36
I do believe that this is the same set of pictures: http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/3258493479.html. The girl or girls are posing as new to Chattanooga and looking for someone to hang out with. It kind of pisses me off when chicks troll on the casual encounters section, since it's supposed to be non-pro's.

I texted the number provided. I'll let you know if she actually responds back.

I'm pretty leery here. The only two people who have endorsed these chicks both have only a few posts to their credit.

I PM'ed this guy also, and never heard anything back either. Don't know if the BP ad is related, but I DID google those pics. And they apparently all come back with Chatta links, and reviews. Also, If she is fer real, she's def. $$$ per hr. A little out of my reality scope, but. What ever. To each his own.

Sandz
09-08-12, 17:34
Don't know if the BP ad is related, but I DID google those pics. And they apparently all come back with Chatta links, and reviews.You never answered where you saw reviews, but I found her pictures.

http://melissa-voyageille.skyrock.com/

Appears to just be some French chick named Melissa, the pictures on BP have been cut so the name 'Melissa' from these pictures doesn't show. Only ones I couldn't find were of her in the blonde wig.

Rwestlake
09-08-12, 17:48
I did hear back from the girl I texted. She invited me over to their studio pretending that she was by herself, horny, and wanting a NSA hookup. This was obviously bullshit since A) I never sent her a pic or my info, and B) No chick asks you over to an address that ends in "Suite F".

Out of curiosity, I did a drive by. This place appears upscale and is in a high rent district. There's legitimate business signage out front. One of the three girls was out taking a smoke break, and she was indeed smokin' hot. I texted the girl back, and she did admit that it's like an AMP experience. Then she texted back asking me to come by and check out what they're offering, since "talking is free".

I declined to go in since I'm sure they're way over my budget, and I do a lot of business nearby. The last thing I need is to be recognized going into what is in effect a whorehouse.

In my opinion, these girls are going to get into trouble with the false advertising on the Craigslist personals section. They didn't vet me at all and asked me to come by. Plus, running what is essentially an AMP in a very upscale neighborhood is guaranteed to bring the heat. Most PD's and sheriff departments seem to turn somewhat of a blind eye if you run an AMP in an out of the way place and keep a low profile. I don't see this ending well at all.

I have digits for the place if any senior members are interested.

I do believe that this is the same set of pictures:

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cas/3258493479.html

The girl or girls are posing as new to Chattanooga and looking for someone to hang out with. It kind of pisses me off when chicks troll on the casual encounters section, since it's supposed to be non-pro's.

I texted the number provided. I'll let you know if she actually responds back.

I'm pretty leery here. The only two people who have endorsed these chicks both have only a few posts to their credit.

NewFunFinder
09-11-12, 14:45
Can't say I have ever done this, but I am thinking of visiting this place as its close to my job. Just a little nervous and don't want to go into a place where I could be busted just walking in the door. Any insight and info would be great. Wish I woulda found this site a long time ago. Feel free to pm me any info too.

LeveeWalker
09-12-12, 08:15
Can't say I have ever done this, but I am thinking of visiting this place as its close to my job. Just a little nervous and don't want to go into a place where I could be busted just walking in the door. Any insight and info would be great. Wish I woulda found this site a long time ago. Feel free to pm me any info too.VIP has been there for over 12 years, never heard of anybody being busted.

Rwestlake
09-12-12, 08:16
VIP has been there forever. There's two or three asian chicks working there. Call before you go and ask for June. She doesn't ask for a tip for a happy ending and just assumes that you're there to get one. She's a little heavier and I don't think you get to touch her, but she's sweet and knows how to choke a chicken. For sixty bucks, it's a good deal.

Can't say I have ever done this, but I am thinking of visiting this place as its close to my job. Just a little nervous and don't want to go into a place where I could be busted just walking in the door. Any insight and info would be great. Wish I woulda found this site a long time ago. Feel free to pm me any info too.

NewFunFinder
09-12-12, 10:04
VIP has been there forever. There's two or three asian chicks working there. Call before you go and ask for June. She doesn't ask for a tip for a happy ending and just assumes that you're there to get one. She's a little heavier and I don't think you get to touch her, but she's sweet and knows how to choke a chicken. For sixty bucks, it's a good deal.Are there any attractive ones? I have a side piece if I'm that desperate. Would like a good massage and whatever happens happens.

DiamondDan
09-12-12, 16:25
Anyone know where it is? I can't find an ad anywhere, thanks.IIRC its just up the street from VIP on the right just off the main road. Been there it was ok TS was pretty good but stayed away from jr and the boys. Got out and about froze to death no sauna offered massage was covered the whole time. Tried to touch her leg to show it was ok and she asked what I was doing. On the flip she was still standoffish. When done she stood at the table in silence. I asked what's next but she didn't give any kind of good response. I said what about jr and she ask if I was uncle Leo I said absolutely not. She then asked me to put her hand. Neog started then agreed left in a happy state.

Sandz
09-14-12, 14:37
IIRC its just up the street from VIP on the right just off the main road. Been there it was ok TS was pretty good but stayed away from jr and the boys. Got out and about froze to death no sauna offered massage was covered the whole time. Tried to touch her leg to show it was ok and she asked what I was doing. On the flip she was still standoffish. When done she stood at the table in silence. I asked what's next but she didn't give any kind of good response. I said what about jr and she ask if I was uncle Leo I said absolutely not. She then asked me to put her hand. Neog started then agreed left in a happy state.Yall are talking about the one in Rossville and not the one in Dickson (TN) right? Stay away from the latter.

DiamondDan
09-17-12, 20:00
Yall are talking about the one in Rossville and not the one in Dickson (TN) right? Stay away from the latter.Rossville Ga.

Rwestlake
09-23-12, 20:09
I had a great time at VIP Spa. My favorite girl there has learned some new massage tricks. My back felt better than it has in a long time. And I can now vouch that there is more on the menu than I previously thought since my girl is comfortable with me. Senior and trusted members can PM for more detail.

NewFunFinder
09-27-12, 05:47
I had a great time at VIP Spa. My favorite girl there has learned some new massage tricks. My back felt better than it has in a long time. And I can now vouch that there is more on the menu than I previously thought since my girl is comfortable with me. Senior and trusted members can PM for more detail.I couldn't wait so I stopped back to see what I missed out on last time. Needless to say she asked if I had been before and I said yes. She told me to leave a small tip on my card so I agreed. All I can say is that cougar has a nice rack and her hands are good for more than a massage.

LeveeWalker
09-27-12, 15:57
I couldn't wait so I stopped back to see what I missed out on last time. Needless to say she asked if I had been before and I said yes. She told me to leave a small tip on my card so I agreed. All I can say is that cougar has a nice rack and her hands are good for more than a massage.Told ya, ha ha, have fun. VIP has been there for years, may not be always the best looking girls but they know what to do.

BamaBubba
09-29-12, 17:17
You never answered where you saw reviews, but I found her pictures.

http://melissa-voyageille.skyrock.com/

Appears to just be some French chick named Melissa, the pictures on BP have been cut so the name 'Melissa' from these pictures doesn't show. Only ones I couldn't find were of her in the blonde wig.Same girls pix on NR ad page as college student only able to work fri and sat at same location.

Member #5774
10-14-12, 13:52
Anyone seen this girl in Ooltewah? Very pretty but did not know anything about her and such. Details would be great. Here is the link.

NewFunFinder
10-15-12, 15:13
For some reason I'm kind of getting addicted to some of this stuff. I stopped back today and as usual June answered in her angry birds shirt. She told me what was on the menu. He. 20 or BJ. 60, so I took the he. The other thicker looking lady stripped down for. 40 more. She was cool and let you feel all but the kitty. By the looks of it I really didn't want to touch. I guess I was expecting a better time, must say the massage was very poor, June is much better. I think its time to find a new funtime.

Stiffer69
10-17-12, 09:53
Question. Does anyone have any information on any "mature" providers here in Chattanooga that they could share?

Please PM if you do. I have scanned the BackPage Ads, but looking for someone that might be a little more low-key that does not advertise. Maybe someone that kind of does part-time on the side.

I have seen Bo, but she only offers massage. I use to see / know of a redhead named Janice over in Hixson that advertised massage, but she did offer extras (BBBJ, FS, etc.) but I have lost touch with her of the years and not sure if she is still around?

Thanks

Stiffer69
10-17-12, 09:57
For some reason I'm kind of getting addicted to some of this stuff. I stopped back today and as usual June answered in her angry birds shirt. She told me what was on the menu. He. 20 or BJ. 60, so I took the he. The other thicker looking lady stripped down for. 40 more. She was cool and let you feel all but the kitty. By the looks of it I really didn't want to touch. I guess I was expecting a better time, must say the massage was very poor, June is much better. I think its time to find a new funtime.Is June at VIP or SUN?

I am also curious as to whether either place offers a 2-girl session? Has anyone here ever asked or received a 2-girl session at either place? I am also wondering about menu items as there are always inconsistent. Has anyone been able to COF with any of the girls? If so, what was the fee? Maybe I have to go out of town (Dalton) for those types of menu items.

Thanks

Member #5774
10-17-12, 17:48
Never done sun, but asked about two girl at VIP and was told no. If you get different results lets know.

Is June at VIP or SUN?

I am also curious as to whether either place offers a 2-girl session? Has anyone here ever asked or received a 2-girl session at either place? I am also wondering about menu items as there are always inconsistent. Has anyone been able to COF with any of the girls? If so, what was the fee? Maybe I have to go out of town (Dalton) for those types of menu items.

Thanks

Spankin
10-18-12, 00:03
Is June at VIP or SUN?

ThanksI doubt a two girl session would be much of a rush in an AMP setting. If you start talking to the girls (individually) during the sessions, you'll find that there is (almost) always tension between the workers. They live together, work around each other, there's hard feelings about competition for customers, who doesn't clean what, etc.

For other menu items, best to establish a personal relationship with the girl and see where it can go. Back when Tiger was the mainstay at VIP she took good care of her regulars, to include CO just about anywhere, multi pop and greek. Find an AMP you like, find the AMP girl you like, on about the third visit start telling her what you want.

NewFunFinder
11-07-12, 17:41
Just curiiys about Sun accupressure. Its up the hill from VIP. Whats the word. Message me any info fellas.

Rwestlake
11-08-12, 08:58
I've been once and only once. The lady who took care of me was mid-40's. She went about the massage in a mechanical fashion, then wanted something nuts like 50 or 60 for a handjob. We agreed on 40, she took her top off, and got me off. I was pretty nonplussed and vowed never again. I'd be interested if anyone else had a better experience.

I don't recall them having a table shower either, but it has been a while. I do remember being put in a sauna for a while before heading in for my massage.

Just curiiys about Sun accupressure. Its up the hill from VIP. Whats the word. Message me any info fellas.

Oily123
11-20-12, 23:57
I've been once and only once. The lady who took care of me was mid-40's. She went about the massage in a mechanical fashion, then wanted something nuts like 50 or 60 for a handjob. We agreed on 40, she took her top off, and got me off. I was pretty nonplussed and vowed never again. I'd be interested if anyone else had a better experience.

I don't recall them having a table shower either, but it has been a while. I do remember being put in a sauna for a while before heading in for my massage.I was curious so I stopped in. Ragged looking lady in her 50's. No thanks. I bolted.

NewFunFinder
11-26-12, 09:28
SUNOTE=Oily123; 1602123]I was curious so I stopped in. Ragged looking lady in her 50's. No thanks. I bolted.[/QUOTE]You aint kidding, I got a little too excited and stopped there. Needless to say I too bolted after meeting the woman. Would much rather have catherine or June from VIP. Atleast I know my massage will be good.

Rwestlake
11-26-12, 21:38
I've never had a massage from Catherine. Does she have the same menu as June?

SUNOTE=Oily123; 1602123]I was curious so I stopped in. Ragged looking lady in her 50's. No thanks. I bolted.You aint kidding, I got a little too excited and stopped there. Needless to say I too bolted after meeting the woman. Would much rather have catherine or June from VIP. Atleast I know my massage will be good.[/QUOTE]

NewFunFinder
11-27-12, 09:50
No Westlakre she does not. She gives a good body rub, but does not stretch your spine like June. She finishes up the massage with a wonderful tantric massage. It is very enjoyable, just be sure to hold your load and enjoy the tug and the wonderful movie playing on the screen above you. Well worth it. No extras my friend.

Craig1948
11-29-12, 04:57
I had the most awsome time with Catherine. She lives in a very upscale neighborhood in the East Ridge / North Georgia. We set up a time and when I arrived she opened the door wearing a nice top, black thigh highs and she took me to her studio. I was asked to disrobe and lay face down on her table and she left the room. When she returned she tole me that after the flip she would take the top off. Her hands are AWSOME to say the least and I was put at ease almost instantly. We chatted about different things and after the flip she did as promised and the top came down. This woman, to be in her late 40s, was totaly amazing. She climbed on the end of the table and put my legs over hers and a happy ending occured. Her breast are firm and full and her nipples were semi hard. Which told me she enjoyed her work. If you are searching that rare and enjoyable I can assure you that you can't go wrong. Just be mindful that she is married, does this in her house and she is a massuse. Not an escort. I will go back.

Dannydv
11-29-12, 22:01
I went there recently and had an amazing time with sue left more relaxed than I have been in quite a while she has strong hands and knows how to work them. She's a little thick but is very tight and soft in all the right places I will repeat.

Craig1948
12-06-12, 05:50
Does anyone have any thoughts on K&M in Ringgold? Saw their ad on BP and was just wondering what their menu looked liked and cost involved. Thanks

DiamondDan
12-06-12, 13:12
The last time I dreamed I was there I would've got an hr vacation which includes TS, sauna massage. In my dream all I got was a HE not sure what else is on the menu. The staff there was less than to be desired to look at. YMMV.

Does anyone have any thoughts on K&M in Ringgold? Saw their ad on BP and was just wondering what their menu looked liked and cost involved. Thanks

NewFunFinder
12-06-12, 14:08
I went there recently and had an amazing time with sue left more relaxed than I have been in quite a while she has strong hands and knows how to work them. She's a little thick but is very tight and soft in all the right places I will repeat.Well I'm glad you enjoyed your time with sue. While I will admit her ass and chest are quite nice and feel good, the front looks like some roastbeef left to hang and dry out. Didn't care to see all that. Haha. Her massage was horrible when I went. It wasnt even a massage. I will only go for the massage if June is there. She is supposedly out for a month.

Stiffer69
12-06-12, 15:18
Does anyone have any thoughts on K&M in Ringgold? Saw their ad on BP and was just wondering what their menu looked liked and cost involved. ThanksRecently dreamed about them, Happy Ending with HJ. She asked for. 60, but settled for. 40. From past experience, last year, the menu has been very limited. Just HJ.

May repeat to see if she will offer more. Nice skinny spinner with nice rack.

Craig1948
12-07-12, 07:14
Recently dreamed about them, Happy Ending with HJ. She asked for. 60, but settled for. 40. From past experience, last year, the menu has been very limited. Just HJ.

May repeat to see if she will offer more. Nice skinny spinner with nice rack.Thanks guys for the replys. I should have asked yesterday if the massage is given topless, nice lingerie etc. And was the. 60 for an hour? I'm really don't care much about faces etc. And I don't like upgrades. Just a nice HE.

DiamondDan
12-07-12, 11:01
Thanks guys for the replys. I should have asked yesterday if the massage is given topless, nice lingerie etc. And was the. 60 for an hour? I'm really don't care much about faces etc. And I don't like upgrades. Just a nice HE.My dream they were fully clothed the whole time no lingerie.

Member #4327
12-08-12, 13:21
Another amazing time with Catherine last night. I got to tell ya. I know that variety is supposed to be the spice of life, but if I had my "druthers" I'd ruther spend an exquisite hour enjoying Catherine's 'real' sensual southern warmth and hospitality EVERY time than ANY of these other AMP options often refered to on here. Her beautiful upscale neighborhood home vs seedy store front AMP? No contest. Being able to have an intelligent erotic conversation vs frequent inability to communicate at all? (and I've seen posts on here of that nature, so don't give me any shit) , again. Catherine! Hands down. Also, as has been stated on here before, Catherine is not a FS provider, but her full body tantric sensual therapy massage and HE blow most other "so called" FS providers out of the water. Thanks Cath. See you, again, soon!

Member #4327
12-09-12, 18:05
Another amazing time with Catherine last night. I got to tell ya. I know that variety is supposed to be the spice of life, but if I had my "druthers" I'd ruther spend an exquisite hour enjoying Catherine's 'real' sensual southern warmth and hospitality EVERY time than ANY of these other AMP options often refered to on here. Her beautiful upscale neighborhood home vs seedy store front AMP? No contest. Being able to have an intelligent erotic conversation vs frequent inability to communicate at all? (and I've seen posts on here of that nature, so don't give me any shit) , again. Catherine! Hands down. Also, as has been stated on here before, Catherine is not a FS provider, but her full body tantric sensual therapy massage and HE blow most other "so called" FS providers out of the water. Thanks Cath. See you, again, soon!Unfortunately, it won't be THAT soon. She informs me that she'll be out of town ALL this coming week. Grrrr!

Member #5364
12-10-12, 17:29
Unfortunately, it won't be THAT soon. She informs me that she'll be out of town ALL this coming week. Grrrr!Talked to her this morning. She working. Just busy as can be. I will keep trying.

Craig1948
12-13-12, 09:25
Can anyone pass along any information about Bo? I have seen her ad on backpage and have emailed a couple of times with her. I understand that she's a bit more mature than most of the women but thats great with me. I am just looking for things such as attitude, suroundings etc.

Gregor123
12-13-12, 15:59
Can anyone pass along any information about Bo? I have seen her ad on backpage and have emailed a couple of times with her. I understand that she's a bit more mature than most of the women but thats great with me. I am just looking for things such as attitude, suroundings etc.Bo is a great lady, very nice all around, nice massage, but HE only.

Dj3813
12-13-12, 16:36
Can anyone pass along any information about Bo? I have seen her ad on backpage and have emailed a couple of times with her. I understand that she's a bit more mature than most of the women but thats great with me. I am just looking for things such as attitude, suroundings etc.I have seen Bo acouple of times. She may have moved since I saw her last, but she is very safe and personable. You will enjoy her and her service. She is a mature lady and I consider that a plus. No BS.

Craig1948
12-14-12, 06:01
I have seen Bo acouple of times. She may have moved since I saw her last, but she is very safe and personable. You will enjoy her and her service. She is a mature lady and I consider that a plus. No BS.Bo has moved and her phone service is B-A-D! To say the least. I did talk to her twice yesterday afternoon but her service drops a call within 30 seconds and will not ring her phone on another call. Sadly we are still in the black hole of trying to set things up. Hopefully today things will be different and I can finally meet this awsome lady. Her being a bit mature is a plus in my book. Just like Cathrine.

Wise Guy 868
12-16-12, 13:38
Had a dream with Cali there. Hard to set up since she was only answering to texting. She is pretty and young. Bit pricy but I was using my little head to do the thinking.

Anyway, left happy. May want to repeat if I can get her to lower the price next time.

LeveeWalker
12-17-12, 00:41
Grand opening tomorrow Dec 17. Located next to Cracker Barrel in East Ridge. What with all the calls the ER police make to the Supierior Crack Lodge down the street wonder how long it will stay open?

Wiggles
12-17-12, 13:24
Grand opening tomorrow Dec 17. Located next to Cracker Barrel in East Ridge. What with all the calls the ER police make to the Supierior Crack Lodge down the street wonder how long it will stay open?Was thinking the same thing. I was in area yesterday and drove by. Saw someone walk in so went up to door and ask when they would open. Woman in her 50s answered said tomorrow. Hope they have something you get than that.

Oily123
12-17-12, 19:56
Was thinking the same thing. I was in area yesterday and drove by. Saw someone walk in so went up to door and ask when they would open. Woman in her 50s answered said tomorrow. Hope they have something you get than that.I gave them a call on the phone.

Table shower and sauna. $80. 00 hour

Was thinking about TOFTT, but a little too high for Chattanooga. IMO.

Oh well.

LostLuck
12-18-12, 02:09
You'll be very lucky if you go with East Ridge, Bonny Oaks, and the ad that may scare you off.

Oh and by Young, I got about Looks = 25, so probably Age=22. Still, tight fat pouch and a screamer. Not a model, has an before / after belly, but pretty enough for this town. This was within the last couple of weeks.

Good luck out there.

LostLuck
12-18-12, 02:10
Idiot me. That post was meant for BP.

Oily123
12-19-12, 21:12
I gave them a call on the phone.

Table shower and sauna. $80. 00 hour

Was thinking about TOFTT, but a little too high for Chattanooga. IMO.

Oh well.Stayed at the Fairfield across the street from the new spa Tuesday night.

Pretty dead around 5 when I checked in but four cars out front when I came back from dinner around 9.

Taxi comes rolling up too and parks outside for awhile.

What looked like mamasan leaving the next morning around 9 a. M. In a BMW at the exact same time I pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

Wonder if she slept there overnight? If it had been $60, I would have TOFTT.

Bbinsider
12-23-12, 00:59
Stayed at the Fairfield across the street from the new spa Tuesday night.

Pretty dead around 5 when I checked in but four cars out front when I came back from dinner around 9.

Taxi comes rolling up too and parks outside for awhile.

What looked like mamasan leaving the next morning around 9 am In a BMW at the exact same time I pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

Wonder if she slept there overnight? If it had been $60, I would have TOFTT.I hate it when they charge $80 instead of the standard $60. My policy is too take it out of the tip. Seems like the total damage is always about the same.

Alex 1967
12-23-12, 11:49
I hate it when they charge $80 instead of the standard $60. My policy is too take it out of the tip. Seems like the total damage is always about the same.Senior member from Memphis here. I remember several AMP's I used to frequent several years ago neing a standard 40/60, but lately it does seem like inflation has finally struck. Every where I have been in the last year or so now quotes 60/80. Blame it on Obamacare I suppose. LOL. Yall have a great day.

Wiggles
12-29-12, 03:53
I hate it when they charge $80 instead of the standard $60. My policy is too take it out of the tip. Seems like the total damage is always about the same.Well I decided to TOFTT, inside of place is nice. New carpet and furnishings. $60/$80 rate I opted for half to try out. Ask mamasan if any younger girls. She said one and went to get her. Guessing as least 35 to 40 with Face rated as 4, major bolt-on's. Slim with nice ass. Prices and upsale for extras are even higher than door fee.

Only HE on menu. I took my loss and decided to cut my loses. I have no idea if there is any other girls.

Wise Guy 868
12-29-12, 12:15
Well I decided to TOFTT, inside of place is nice. New carpet and furnishings. $60/$80 rate I opted for half to try out. Ask mamasan if any younger girls. She said one and went to get her. Guessing as least 35 to 40 with Face rated as 4, major bolt-on's. Slim with nice ass. Prices and upsale for extras are even higher than door fee.

Only HE on menu. I took my loss and decided to cut my loses. I have no idea if there is any other girls.Yes, most places like that are older ladies and HE. Otherwise, the price is over $$

You may want to try Skylar, she is young but her skills are not that much to talk about.

Tungtrik
12-30-12, 23:03
I have been a regular at the VIP for the last year. I got to say June and Sue are great. I love the back walking and fortunately June had a pole installed in her room so she doesn't have to balance herself on the wall anymore and can control the foot pressure by holding onto the pole. Sue already had such a pole in her room. Fortunately June got a new beatbox recently, so she now can play cd's rather than the lousy country music station she was playing. Sorry I can't stand country music for a massage and really prefer Korean or Chinese music. Couldn't care less that I can't understand. I just hate bullshit country music any newer than the seventies.

Alright the reason I am writing actually is to encourage you guys to get out and try out Rose. I am not sure how long she is going to be there. June is gone for at least the month of December. Sue wasn't really sure when she would be back. You never know about these places. She may not come back at all. But I tell you Rose gives a great massage. She only does a bit of the back walking, but her massage is as good as I have ever gotten from an AMP. And that is hard to find.

I will also say though that Sue gives a great massage as well and I am always very happy to get her. But get out there and check out Rose, before she leaves. She may not be there much longer. And if not hopefully June will be back. Like I said you can't get much better than June and Sue.

LeveeWalker
01-01-13, 00:43
Have note been to VIP in a long time, years ago there was an older lady there named Rose, older but by far the best looking one to ever work there she had really long nipples and would throw in a "salad tossing" as well.

Tungtrik
01-04-13, 21:15
Have note been to VIP in a long time, years ago there was an older lady there named Rose, older but by far the best looking one to ever work there she had really long nipples and would throw in a "salad tossing" as well.Don't know. There was no salad tossed.

Spypmd81
01-09-13, 15:31
Does anyone know anything about Jenna? She's been posting on BP for a few months and was wondering if anyone has experienced her.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/BodyRubs/175hour-gorgeous-blonde-24/3422006

NewFunFinder
01-10-13, 08:51
Does anyone know anything about Jenna? She's been posting on BP for a few months and was wondering if anyone has experienced her.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/BodyRubs/175hour-gorgeous-blonde-24/3422006Needless to say I am to interested in some information. That post has always intrigued me. If anyone has any info please post up.

Glow2223
01-11-13, 16:30
Wow glad I did great time very hot girl (Fiona) was very skeptical but had a great time.

Glow2223
01-12-13, 15:15
Wow glad I did great time very hot girl (Fiona) was very skeptical but had a great time.Http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-hottest-girls-youll-ever-see-come-pick-one-of-us-n-chattanooga-26/6725753

Redskin Guy
01-13-13, 14:12
Needless to say I am to interested in some information. That post has always intrigued me. If anyone has any info please post up.She is real, but those are not her real pictures. She is blonde with a nice sized rack, but the blonde in the ad is not her. Just so you know.

WheelerJim
01-25-13, 15:42
http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ever-tried-nuru-im-becoming-a-master-of-pleasure-in-chattanooga-24/7040071 Who has seen them yet

Rwestlake
01-26-13, 17:21
Stopped by last night to see June. She's gone, and the girl at the door said she isn't coming back.

The new chick seemed pretty bored. I asked for a massage at the advertised web special rate, and she looked confused. She finally said that I could have the fifty buck rate, but they closed in 20 minutes. Yeah right. And their hours posted are to midnight, and it was 10:40.

Hopefully this isn't the new normal, because VIP was a great spot for a good massage and a great happy ending.

Tungtrik
01-28-13, 01:29
Stopped by last night to see June. She's gone, and the girl at the door said she isn't coming back.

The new chick seemed pretty bored. I asked for a massage at the advertised web special rate, and she looked confused. She finally said that I could have the fifty buck rate, but they closed in 20 minutes. Yeah right. And their hours posted are to midnight, and it was 10:40.

Hopefully this isn't the new normal, because VIP was a great spot for a good massage and a great happy ending.Sorry to hear that June is gone. I had a feeling she wasn't going to return. Is Sue still there? I have tried calling a few times in the last month and no answer. Wondered what was going on. Last time I was there Rose was filling in for June. I wonder if she is who you were talking about. She seemed alittle bit older than June and Sue, but I don't know. Well sorry to hear that June isn't coming back. I am sure a lot of guys will be disappointed.

NewFunFinder
01-28-13, 08:11

Hopefully this isn't the new normal, because VIP was a great spot for a good massage and a great happy ending.I decided to stop by VIP so I could get June to crack my spine back into place Friday. Needless to say you are right, she's probably not coming back. The other ladies, don't seem to pop your spine back into place like she does. Its just a generic rub and tug. So much for ever going back. Don't waste your cash gents.

Member #4453
01-31-13, 02:18
Anyone seen this girl in Ooltewah? Very pretty but did not know anything about her and such. Details would be great. Here is the link.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nikki/5718296I saw her back a few months ago. She seems legit only. Covered is optional, and she is smokin hot!

FunGuyTwoDo72
02-02-13, 18:49
I saw her back a few months ago. She seems legit only. Covered is optional, and she is smokin hot!Hey there,

I have seen her twice. She is very nice, but nothing more than a massage. The best thing about her is she is very sexy. Massage feels good but very light pressure. No hints of any extras.

NewFunFinder
02-05-13, 16:02
Had a wonderful lunch rubdown from Catherine. Same great rub, same great convo, and same good looking woman. You just can't beat the atmosphere and stress relief. Can't wait til next time.

Hound41
02-07-13, 08:11
I saw Fiona also. She is so incredibly hot! She looked better than in the ad. And very friendly too.

Http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-hottest-girls-youll-ever-see-come-pick-one-of-us-n-chattanooga-26/6725753

Beber
02-11-13, 00:16
How can I get in touch with Catherine as she sounds like a person that I would like to see?

Thanks

Craig1948
02-11-13, 05:28
How can I get in touch with Catherine as she sounds like a person that I would like to see?

ThanksGo to Chattanooga backpage and under the body rubs section she post there. She usually post a couple of pictures and she is 47years old. Please keep in mind that she does this out of her home, that she is married and she is in no way an escort. Other than she is beautiful she is also smart, funny, articulate, easy to talk to and has awsome boobs and great hands. Not a clock watcher. Good luck and enjoy her.

Rwestlake
03-03-13, 11:05
So I went to VIP this weekend resigned to my fate and willing to try a new girl. I ring the doorbell and lo and behold, June answers the door.

She was in S. Korea for the last three months, but is now back for good. Our favorite chicken choker has returned!

Member #4833
03-10-13, 03:15
Hey Guys,

I had a dream at the Midori Spa in East Ridge.

Obvious thing first, its not affiliated with the escort Midori. This is your normal AMP.

I went in an was taken to a room by an older lady. Then about 5 mins later a very busty attractive lady (Candy) came in. It was 80 for the hour. The massage was so so. Not awesome but not terrible.

After that she did the typical light touch and turned me over an massaged my legs. Thats where things got good. Did 80 for a CBJ and she did a lot of extras and was excellent. She didn't say more was on the menu but it seemed possible.

I would suggest trying them out.

Treaty Bird
03-19-13, 12:10
Not new to the game but new to the board. Thought I'd share with you guys slowly but surely so I can build up my senior status and get the 'benefits' I've read about.

Fairly new Massaage Studio on Gunbarrel (the one behind Chilis). It's a fancy place and they are offering an introductory rate now ($40 for one hour massage). I thought WTH I'll check out and see what's up. You go in the very nice well decorated lobby and there were two very beautiful girls at the front desk (was hoping the thin brunette was my therapist but no luck there). I was handed a sheet to fill out that required way too much personal info (name, work place, emergency contact, cell, etc.) and I knew right there it was legit. Further down you are required to sign a waiver that states any contact in a sexual way with the therapist will end the session with no refund.

Well, it was only $40 so I thought I might as well take the bullet. It was a great massage. Worked all of my knots and I fell really good. I wold suggest if you guys are in need of a massage go for it. At least the first time ($40) I won't be back but the first time was well worth it.

Have a report on the place on the Northshore that I may share later.

Wise Guy 868
04-10-13, 20:11
Had a dream there too. Full services by Mini, nice body in her late 20's or early 30's. May go back again.

Hey Guys,

I had a dream at the Midori Spa in East Ridge.

Obvious thing first, its not affiliated with the escort Midori. This is your normal AMP.

I went in an was taken to a room by an older lady. Then about 5 mins later a very busty attractive lady (Candy) came in. It was 80 for the hour. The massage was so so. Not awesome but not terrible.

After that she did the typical light touch and turned me over an massaged my legs. Thats where things got good. Did 80 for a CBJ and she did a lot of extras and was excellent. She didn't say more was on the menu but it seemed possible.

I would suggest trying them out.

Member #4833
04-11-13, 14:45
Go to Chattanooga backpage and under the body rubs section she post there. She usually post a couple of pictures and she is 47years old. Please keep in mind that she does this out of her home, that she is married and she is in no way an escort. Other than she is beautiful she is also smart, funny, articulate, easy to talk to and has awsome boobs and great hands. Not a clock watcher. Good luck and enjoy her.Http://chattanooga.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-full-body-rub-simply-the-best-47/6692692

DiamondDan
04-17-13, 00:26
Dreamed of VIP recently and got there pretty late parked in the back and made my way in. I've never been there before but of course acted like I've been going there forever thanks to the info posted on this great site. June was working and I acted like we hadn't seen each other in a while because I asked her how her trip was and how long she had been back etc etc. She was very welcoming and had a sweet personality. She acted like we knew each other as well. The TS was great and had some teasing so I knew that my ending should be a happy one. After the dry sauna the massage started. Massage was great with back walking (I haven't had that done before). After massage the feather touch portion starts and was very good with lots of play. On the flip side she pulls her top and rubs them on Jr then starts the HJ which was very good. Pop happens then she goes to get a warm cloth for cleanup. .5 to the house. 5 to her I couldn't imagine a AMP having much better service than that.

Hope this helped.

-DD

TNMojo
04-25-13, 11:20
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/apr/25/hypnosis-clinics-on-north-shore-lee/

Guess no more fun at these places. Thanks again Chattanooga PD. Too bad you're not this effective against the gangs.

LeveeWalker
04-25-13, 14:20
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/apr/25/hypnosis-clinics-on-north-shore-lee/

Guess no more fun at these places. Thanks again Chattanooga PD. Too bad you're not this effective against the gangs.Midori has not been busted yet but they were mentioned in the article. When and if they are it will be East Ridge PD as they are located there and not Chattanooga. Both places however could not have picked worse spots to open up as they are either upscale office areas or in the case of Midori a traveling tourist stop.

DoubleWhopper
04-25-13, 19:43

Guess no more fun at these places. Thanks again Chattanooga PD. Too bad you're not this effective against the gangs.The article taken at face value raises quite a few questions as far as I'm concerned.

1) The Hypnosis Center was originally on Cherokee Blvd. But because the landlord at that location supposedly received a tip from an adjacent tenant, the landlord confronted the Hypnosis Center owner and gave HC an ultimatum to either vacate or he (the landlord) was going to contact the police. Fair enough.

2) Hypnosis Center vacates the Cherokee Blvd premises within 5 days of said ultimatum. Again, fair enough.

3) Hypnosis Center relocates to a new location on Shallowford Road "just a few days ago" prior to the bust going down by Chattanooga PD. Red flag #1.

4) Midori Spa in East Ridge is specifically mentioned as a target of an ongoing investigation. Red flag #2.

Q1: Why would the Chattanooga PD wait until HC moved from their original location before making the bust?

Q2: If they didn't have enough dirt on HC to raid it when it was on Cherokee, how did they so quickly obtain enough to make a bust on Shallowford after "just a few days"?

Q3: Could the wait been as a favor of the original landlord to spare him of the negative publicity?

Q4: If so, why? He still spilled the beans to the newspaper.

Q5; Did any money change hands in exchange for holding off the raid?

Q6: Why would East Ridge PD want to jeopardize their investigation by publicly outing Midori in advance?

Something just ain't right in all this.

ChuckEpoo
04-25-13, 20:48
Midori has not been busted yet but they were mentioned in the article. When and if they are it will be East Ridge PD as they are located there and not Chattanooga. Both places however could not have picked worse spots to open up as they are either upscale office areas or in the case of Midori a traveling tourist stop.Thugs on every corner. Always within an arms throw of a meth lab but this is what are tax $office is wasted on. Pisses me the f-& off.

Hound41
04-28-13, 20:13
The article taken at face value raises quite a few questions as far as I'm concerned.

1) The Hypnosis Center was originally on Cherokee Blvd. But because the landlord at that location supposedly received a tip from an adjacent tenant, the landlord confronted the Hypnosis Center owner and gave HC an ultimatum to either vacate or he (the landlord) was going to contact the police. Fair enough.

2) Hypnosis Center vacates the Cherokee Blvd premises within 5 days of said ultimatum. Again, fair enough.

3) Hypnosis Center relocates to a new location on Shallowford Road "just a few days ago" prior to the bust going down by Chattanooga PD. Red flag #1.

4) Midori Spa in East Ridge is specifically mentioned as a target of an ongoing investigation. Red flag #2.

Q1: Why would the Chattanooga PD wait until HC moved from their original location before making the bust?

Q2: If they didn't have enough dirt on HC to raid it when it was on Cherokee, how did they so quickly obtain enough to make a bust on Shallowford after "just a few days"?

Q3: Could the wait been as a favor of the original landlord to spare him of the negative publicity?

Q6: Why would East Ridge PD want to jeopardize their investigation by publicly outing Midori in advance?

Something just ain't right in all this.You make some valid points, I think the authorities don't care, they just don't want it in their back yard. I just miss Fiona and her awesome body.

KevNewman
04-30-13, 08:54
I'm surprised that there are still advertisements being posted daily after this. Are they serious?

The article taken at face value raises quite a few questions as far as I'm concerned.

Something just ain't right in all this.

Wise Guy 868
05-01-13, 00:01
I'm surprised that there are still advertisements being posted daily after this. Are they serious?If they post after a bust, most likely they are working with uncle Leo to trap the Johns in order to reduce their time. Or uncle Leo just took over the posts and trying to reel you in.

Come to think about it, that will be a perfect setup for uncle Leo. Text you to a nice location they can have you, and your texting can be used against you later.

Even if you know a provider, there is a chance for that to happen too.

Wiggles
05-01-13, 21:10
Many girls and places pay a service to posts adds for them. But the week or month. My guess, is these will stop next week. No way is LEO when the number is out of service.

If they post after a bust, most likely they are working with uncle Leo to trap the Johns in order to reduce their time. Or uncle Leo just took over the posts and trying to reel you in.

Come to think about it, that will be a perfect setup for uncle Leo. Text you to a nice location they can have you, and your texting can be used against you later.

Even if you know a provider, there is a chance for that to happen too.

Redskin Guy
05-07-13, 01:40
I'm surprised that there are still advertisements being posted daily after this. Are they serious?Well, that's because backpage charges to post an ad. You can pay a monthly rate and backpage will automatically repost that ad everyday or in some cases several times a day without you having to do anything. That's why an ad will continue to appear even after someone has already been arrested. In some cases for several weeks.

Redskin Guy
05-07-13, 01:48
If they post after a bust, most likely they are working with uncle Leo to trap the Johns in order to reduce their time. Or uncle Leo just took over the posts and trying to reel you in.

Even if you know a provider, there is a chance for that to happen too.That's why everyone needs to be careful with what you text. The texts cannot be held against you unless you blatantly talk about the services and rates for said services. Be very vague with what you say. Simply text to setup an appointment without going into what all is involved. Ultimately, uncle leo has to prove that a direct offer of sex for money or anything of monetary value has been offered to make it illegal.

Member #4833
05-09-13, 16:10
Afternoon Gents,

I TOFTT and went to the new "Asian Massage" off of Shallowford that advertizes in the "massage" section of backpage.

Well, the lady I had only did massage, and I was too afraid to try anything more be / see she didn't know a bit of english. She had to get someone to ask me a questions. I tried to move the towel and she just ignored and repositioned it when she rubbed another body part.

Now, as far as the massage went, it was incredible. $50 for an hour and $20 for another 30. Probably the best massage I've had in a long time.

So if you're looking for a massage only and can put up with no communication, then its great.

Insatiable9378
05-09-13, 23:25
Thanks for the information. I went to an AMP in GA years back and another in TN and that was the case a few times. Maybe they suspected me as Leo. The one on Shallowford may come around with it's offerings when the heat dies down from the last bust.

Insatiable9378
05-09-13, 23:32
Thanks for the information. I went to an AMP in GA years back and another in TN and that was the case a few times. Maybe they suspected me as Leo. The one on Shallowford may come around with it's offerings when the heat dies down from the last bust.

Wise Guy 868
05-10-13, 22:40
Afternoon Gents,

I TOFTT and went to the new "Asian Massage" off of Shallowford that advertizes in the "massage" section of backpage.

Well, the lady I had only did massage, and I was too afraid to try anything more be / see she didn't know a bit of english. She had to get someone to ask me a questions. I tried to move the towel and she just ignored and repositioned it when she rubbed another body part.

Now, as far as the massage went, it was incredible. $50 for an hour and $20 for another 30. Probably the best massage I've had in a long time.

So if you're looking for a massage only and can put up with no communication, then its great.It is a regular massage place. Great Chinese pressure point type. I don't think they offer anything more than that. The owner has 4 or 5 stores that do the same. He is not going to spoil his other stores by offer extra. If you want a good massage, by all means go there. If you are looking for extras, most likely you will not find any.

Nsm3611
05-26-13, 23:36
First of all I am new to all this I have been lurking on the boards for awhile but never pulled the trigger until tonight.

Well I just woke up from a dream about Sue at the VIP Spa in Rossville tonight. I was out last night and struck out so decided to just go with the sure thing. It all started out pretty good she could tell I was nervous but was very nice and kept me at ease by giving me a pretty good massage. When it came time for the flip she was what I can only assume was very cautious but once she felt comfortable she told me the menu FS was on the table for $ she quoted .80 for CBJ but settled on .60. She defiantly knew what she was doing lots of ass play (not really my thing but it felt good) I finished then she cleaned me up with a nice hot towel. The only thing that bothered me was she kept answering the phone and kept leaving to answer the doorbell. She claimed there was another girl there but I can not confirm I never saw her. Then I woke up and thought I would share my dream with the board.

Member #5294
07-02-13, 20:28
Long time lurker and member, first time actually posting. It has been years since I went to a massage parlor (in atlanta) , and I'm very nervous getting back in. I'm thinking about trying Midori since they still seem to be in business, but I'd like a younger, small girl. I know they were in the paper a while back, but it seems like all of that has calmed down.

Treaty Bird
07-03-13, 14:00
Long time lurker and member, first time actually posting. It has been years since I went to a massage parlor (in atlanta) , and I'm very nervous getting back in. I'm thinking about trying Midori since they still seem to be in business, but I'd like a younger, small girl. I know they were in the paper a while back, but it seems like all of that has calmed down.If all you want is a FBSM with a HE via HJ, then try your luck with honey of Envy Kisses.

404-XXX-11 five five. They're located in ATL but make occasional trips to Chattanooga for business. IMO the AMPs are too risky as far as choice goes. You may get a hot, young spinner and you may get an old, fat mamasan. Plus, they're old, dirty and usually have a moldy smell throughout them. The Homey Girls are legit and offer a great service in a nicer upscale hotel.

Hope this helps.

Member #5294
07-03-13, 19:11
Well, was looking for a good massage, and possible extras. Tried the Shallowford massage parlor (Panda Asian Acu Massage). From past experience extras were probably not available, but I was fine with a really good massage. Met Lucy and did their one hour $50 massage. The massage was amazing. I was afraid to ask, but I'm pretty sure I could have at least gotten a HJ. Lots of accidental touching of the boys, but nothing explicit enough for me to push if further.

GiveMeMore113
07-15-13, 09:41
IN Chattanooga, Tn. Rossville, Ga. Ringgold / Dalton, Ga?

DiamondDan
07-16-13, 14:31
IN Chattanooga, Tn. Rossville, Ga. Ringgold / Dalton, Ga?Yes this place does it every time to here first!

1151 W 40th St, Chattanooga, TN 37409

Bloofin
07-16-13, 18:02
Yes this place does it every time to here first!

1151 W 40th St, Chattanooga, TN 37409That's funny Dan but,

I always felt they were too quick there, more like a pat down than a massage.

DiamondDan
07-17-13, 11:15
That's funny Dan but,

I always felt they were too quick there, more like a pat down than a massage.LOL yeah that post smelled like bacon to me so I thought I'd send him back home.

Member #5294
07-17-13, 23:34
Anyone been to Midori Spa lately?

Robert501
07-18-13, 15:08
Anyone been to Midori Spa lately? Yes, I have been going regularly awesome.

Nsm3611
07-23-13, 19:29
I showed up a much older mamasan came to the window and asked my age and how long I told her 30 minutes. She lead me back and said I will get someone for you. So I gave her the money and was lead to a room. I was hoping for a younger attractive woman but got a lady who was about 5 years younger than the lady I just saw. I had a very rough bad massage with the use of too much oil that I am sure has stained my shirt and pants. There was no offer of extras or even the hint of it but I am sure they are on the table. I would not repeat or waste me time there ever agian.

Member #4833
07-23-13, 21:37
I showed up a much older mamasan came to the window and asked my age and how long I told her 30 minutes. She lead me back and said I will get someone for you. So I gave her the money and was lead to a room. I was hoping for a younger attractive woman but got a lady who was about 5 years younger than the lady I just saw. I had a very rough bad massage with the use of too much oil that I am sure has stained my shirt and pants. There was no offer of extras or even the hint of it but I am sure they are on the table. I would not repeat or waste me time there ever agian. Thanks for the head's up. They use to do GREAT massages and offer HJ's only which were also amazing. Sucks that it's going down hill?

Nsm3611
07-24-13, 10:40
After my bad dream at the K&M yesterday I had some time to kill this morning and decided to roll the dice again and take a quick nap and dream about the Midori Spa. I had been wanting to go to Midori for a while now but read somewhere they were involved in a current investigation a few months back so I wanted the heat to die down a bit before I pulled the trigger. I walked in the standard door with a window an older mamasan greeted me asked me my age and let me in. I asked for the half hour and where the restroom was she took me there and when I came out I was greeted by a smoking hot 8/10 late 30's Asian woman. She lead me back to a room and asked me to pay her for the half hour which I gladly did. She gave one of the best massages I have ever had at an AMP never removing the towel so I thought I wasn't going to be offered any extras. Then she told me to turn over asked how else can I help you I told her how much I had to tip and she said she would do a HJ for that so I agreed and kicked myself for not bringing more money.

She then pulled down her top showing me some of the best looking natural C cups I've seen in a while. She started and was very into her work at this point letting me touch feel and explore her body while she was giving me extra attention. After I finished she cleaned me up went and got me a hot towel we talked while I got dressed she offered me water and escorted me to the door hugged me and told me to come see her again soon. I will repeat and bring more money next time but this was a great dream for the 60 house and 40 tip.

Rwestlake
07-27-13, 17:25
After hearing from a few of you boys that the ladies at the new Shallowford Road Asian Massage give a great massage, but are probably 100% legit, I decided to go check it out for myself.

I arrived, and there was a late-40's Chinese lady dozing off on the couch. She jumped up when I walked in and greeted me. She doesn't speak any English. She knows the word "price", and pointed to a sign on the wall. Fifty bucks for a massage isn't bad, so I handed it over.

Turns out, the mama-san was the masseuse. This isn't a terrible thing. She still has a bangin' body, is slim, and has a nice perky chest. She was wearing capris and a loose fitting t-shirt. Not exactly the kind of dress you see at an AMP where extras are offered.

The massage rooms are along one side of a long hall, and each room only has a curtain. No door.

She told me to undress and lay down on the table. I handed her sixty and asked for change. She came right in while I was naked as a jaybird to give me my change and didn't bat an eye at full nudity.

We started the massage by her draping me with a really big towel, from my shoulders to calves. She works on me a while, then turns the towel down to halfway down my ass crack. Speaking of ass, she went to town on mine. Later in the massage, she removed the towel completely and started working up the inside of my leg. Her hand went all the way up my leg with the outside of her hand brushing my balls on each stroke. I made it pretty clear that I was enjoying it and getting hard, and she just kept going to town. Maybe there was hope?

She interrupts our ball-brushing session by asking if I wanted to purchase more time. That's probably what the ball brushing was all about. I declined, and we headed off for a table shower. Which I thought was strange, since that's usually done at the beginning.

The table shower was not near as thorough as VIP. I laid down nude on the table and she washed me with a bath-scrub-thingy. Then she told me to flip over. As soon as I did, she draped a washcloth over Mr. Happy and continued the shower. Mr. Happy never got scrubbed. When the shower was over, she stood me up and dried off everything but Mr. Happy. Then we went back to the room.

Here's a nice thing about this place: she immediately left the room. No hanging around for a tip. At this point I'm in. 5 for a good massage. I get dressed and find her at the front where she offered me a glass of water. I tipped her ten bucks, and she looked totally shocked and grateful. I don't think she was expecting anything. She gave me a big hug, and held my hand as we went to the front door and said goodbye.

I really don't know what to make of this. I should note that this is a Chinese massage parlor and not Korean or Japanese. A fellow monger on this board wrote a post in Knoxville explaining the cultural differences. Which from what I can remember, amounts to "don't be pushy". My gut feeling is that there may be extras available, but these ladies are cautious and it'll take cultivating a relationship. For fifty bucks a massage, I can afford to invest a few more visits. What do you guys think?

Wise Guy 868
07-28-13, 12:33
After hearing from a few of you boys that the ladies at the new Shallowford Road Asian Massage give a great massage, but are probably 100% legit, I decided to go check it out for myself.

I arrived, and there was a late-40's Chinese lady dozing off on the couch. She jumped up when I walked in and greeted me. She doesn't speak any English. She knows the word "price", and pointed to a sign on the wall. Fifty bucks for a massage isn't bad, so I handed it over.

Turns out, the mama-san was the masseuse. This isn't a terrible thing. She still has a bangin' body, is slim, and has a nice perky chest. She was wearing capris and a loose fitting t-shirt. Not exactly the kind of dress you see at an AMP where extras are offered.

The massage rooms are along one side of a long hall, and each room only has a curtain. No door.

She told me to undress and lay down on the table. I handed her sixty and asked for change. She came right in while I was naked as a jaybird to give me my change and didn't bat an eye at full nudity.

We started the massage by her draping me with a really big towel, from my shoulders to calves. She works on me a while, then turns the towel down to halfway down my ass crack. Speaking of ass, she went to town on mine. Later in the massage, she removed the towel completely and started working up the inside of my leg. Her hand went all the way up my leg with the outside of her hand brushing my balls on each stroke. I made it pretty clear that I was enjoying it and getting hard, and she just kept going to town. Maybe there was hope?

She interrupts our ball-brushing session by asking if I wanted to purchase more time. That's probably what the ball brushing was all about. I declined, and we headed off for a table shower. Which I thought was strange, since that's usually done at the beginning.

The table shower was not near as thorough as VIP. I laid down nude on the table and she washed me with a bath-scrub-thingy. Then she told me to flip over. As soon as I did, she draped a washcloth over Mr. Happy and continued the shower. Mr. Happy never got scrubbed. When the shower was over, she stood me up and dried off everything but Mr. Happy. Then we went back to the room.

Here's a nice thing about this place: she immediately left the room. No hanging around for a tip. At this point I'm in. 5 for a good massage. I get dressed and find her at the front where she offered me a glass of water. I tipped her ten bucks, and she looked totally shocked and grateful. I don't think she was expecting anything. She gave me a big hug, and held my hand as we went to the front door and said goodbye.

I really don't know what to make of this. I should note that this is a Chinese massage parlor and not Korean or Japanese. A fellow monger on this board wrote a post in Knoxville explaining the cultural differences. Which from what I can remember, amounts to "don't be pushy". My gut feeling is that there may be extras available, but these ladies are cautious and it'll take cultivating a relationship. For fifty bucks a massage, I can afford to invest a few more visits. What do you guys think?I don't think they offer extras. Go there for a great massage. For anything more than that, go to Modri's.

Stiffer69
07-28-13, 16:58
Rwestlake,

I think this time you need to follow your head and not your gut! I also pretty much had the same experience there.

From past experience at other AMP (s), I do not think we are going to find or have the "dream" we are thinking of.

The only other thought is to try and purchase the additional time, but like you I opted not too as I felt it would be a waste of time and money.

Again, think our resources will be better spent somewhere else.

Be Safe,

Stiffer

I really don't know what to make of this. I should note that this is a Chinese massage parlor and not Korean or Japanese. A fellow monger on this board wrote a post in Knoxville explaining the cultural differences. Which from what I can remember, amounts to "don't be pushy". My gut feeling is that there may be extras available, but these ladies are cautious and it'll take cultivating a relationship. For fifty bucks a massage, I can afford to invest a few more visits. What do you guys think?

Member #5294
07-28-13, 23:52
I also agree. They do a great massage. I've been there 3 times, it is really great. But, I don't believe any extras are available.

If you want a good massage, this is the place though. I love going here.

Rwestlake,

I think this time you need to follow your head and not your gut! I also pretty much had the same experience there.

From past experience at other AMP (s) , I do not think we are going to find or have the "dream" we are thinking of.

The only other thought is to try and purchase the additional time, but like you I opted not too as I felt it would be a waste of time and money.

Be Safe,

Stiffer

Rwestlake
07-29-13, 08:02
You give good advice. For sixty bucks, VIP gives a pretty good massage with a guaranteed good time.

As a follow up question, can anyone who has been to both Midori and VIP tell me which is the better time?

Rwestlake,

From past experience at other AMP (s) , I do not think we are going to find or have the "dream" we are thinking of.

Be Safe,

Stiffer

Nsm3611
07-29-13, 15:39
You give good advice. For sixty bucks, VIP gives a pretty good massage with a guaranteed good time.

As a follow up question, can anyone who has been to both Midori and VIP tell me which is the better time?I have been to both and I know for a fact VIP is full menu but the talent at Midori is MUCH better the girl "Jenny" I saw at Midori was very attractive she could be out working on her own making much more money. The women at VIP are just much older but very wiling to please. You really can't go wrong with either but I will be a regular at Midori from now on.

Robert501
07-30-13, 08:26
I showed up a much older mamasan came to the window and asked my age and how long I told her 30 minutes. She lead me back and said I will get someone for you. So I gave her the money and was lead to a room. I was hoping for a younger attractive woman but got a lady who was about 5 years younger than the lady I just saw. I had a very rough bad massage with the use of too much oil that I am sure has stained my shirt and pants. There was no offer of extras or even the hint of it but I am sure they are on the table. I would not repeat or waste me time there ever agian.I have to tell you that now the only person I will see there is Lee. She is very attractive, maybe mid 40's, thin. I have never been turned down for whatever.

Gooshpop
08-09-13, 11:09
Any of you guys know anything about this?

http://knoxville.backpage.com/MiscServices/your-in-depth-skills/8468097

I seem to remember somebody in Chatt reviewing her but couldn't find the post.

Member #2668
08-09-13, 11:28
This same post minus the picture was ran regularly on Chattanooga Craigslist several months ago in the Women seeking Men section but I'm not sure if it was legit or just a spam ad.

I seem to remember somebody in Chatt reviewing her but couldn't find the post.

DrRobertson12
08-09-13, 13:53

I seem to remember somebody in Chatt reviewing her but couldn't find the post.She is the same woman from Magic Fingers Massage on BP massage in Chattanooga.

Make an appt via email and when you walk up the red painted stairs make sure you knock and wait for the little dog to bark. Watch for the small wooden sign "Free your Johnson" once she opens the door. PoInt to It and open yoIr zIpper and. Well lIberate your Johnson" The rule is don't park the car if there is one in the driveway.

She is a tree BBBJ CIM worshipper. She is 60 or so but makes up for it in her GFE attitude once she likes you. Be sure to spread and let her toss the salad and moan in the right places. She LOVEs to do it! Last time I went it was the rate she advertises. Leave a tip once she is done. Be a gentleman. She has a hairy prickly Bush. She loves DATY but super slow and gentle. She adores having your hand inside her panties on her soft butt.

She will be on Y! Most of the day unless she has business on the table. Located near the East Ridge tunnel.

Recommend. Don't even think about greek with her.

Xracer 250
08-09-13, 15:00
That picture runs with an ad on craigslist regularly, but I believe the lady in that ad is legit. Her ad sounds like it, anyway.

This same post minus the picture was ran regularly on Chattanooga Craigslist several months ago in the Women seeking Men section but I'm not sure if it was legit or just a spam ad.

DrRobertson12
08-09-13, 17:12
This same post minus the picture was ran regularly on Chattanooga Craigslist several months ago in the Women seeking Men section but I'm not sure if it was legit or just a spam ad.PM me for specific details. She loves DATY and she is a true godess at BBBJ with CIM. All included in the rate she advertises but is grateful for a tip.

Wise Guy 868
08-09-13, 17:39

I seem to remember somebody in Chatt reviewing her but couldn't find the post.I remember the review too. According to the guy, she was very old and her hands were too heavy for the him to enjoy. He complained that he was hurting through out the session. I would not waste money on that one.

Come to think about it, who really wants an old lady like that? If I want someone to touch me, I want a pretty lady with soft hands and big boobs, especially if I'm paying fot it. LOL

Member #5364
08-09-13, 19:04
This same post minus the picture was ran regularly on Chattanooga Craigslist several months ago in the Women seeking Men section but I'm not sure if it was legit or just a spam ad.She is legit very good lady.

Random420
08-11-13, 19:15
Yes, I have been going regularly awesome.Anyone in particular to ask for? Just found this site, been using another site but this is MUCH better!

Robert501
08-13-13, 16:22
Anyone in particular to ask for? Just found this site, been using another site but this is MUCH better! Jeanie my fav.

Spankin
08-14-13, 12:40
PM me for specific details. She loves DATY and she is a true godess at BBBJ with CIM. All included in the rate she advertises but is grateful for a tip.I saw her a year or two ago, and never would have guessed that. I thought she was a nice person, interesting to talk to, but gave a very heavy handed massage. I pride myself on being able to pick out the massage ladies who are,"In the game," but I missed on this one, LOL. Wrong again!

Member #5294
08-14-13, 23:41
Jeanie my fav.Agreed. Not sure how else is there, but the time I went she was the provider and has a pretty great body.

Member #5294
08-14-13, 23:44
FYI, we have talked about this before, but the Shallowford Road behind Sonic is legit, but they do a pretty amazing job. $50 for an hour, plus a tip. If you are looking for a good massage (and that's it), go here.

There is a new place on Lee Hwy behind Mcdonalds and Burger King. Haven't tried them yet, but they are probably legit as well.

Rwestlake
08-19-13, 08:47
I have gotten a massage from her. She will beat the shit out of you. She has hands that could wring blood from a stone.

She did like brushing the boys throughout the session. I think extras are to be had if you build a rapport over time with her. But I didn't care to.

I remember the review too. According to the guy, she was very old and her hands were too heavy for the him to enjoy. He complained that he was hurting through out the session. I would not waste money on that one.

Come to think about it, who really wants an old lady like that? If I want someone to touch me, I want a pretty lady with soft hands and big boobs, especially if I'm paying fot it. LOL

Dj3813
08-19-13, 12:43
I remember the review too. According to the guy, she was very old and her hands were too heavy for the him to enjoy. He complained that he was hurting through out the session. I would not waste money on that one.

Come to think about it, who really wants an old lady like that? If I want someone to touch me, I want a pretty lady with soft hands and big boobs, especially if I'm paying fot it. LOLHi guys,

I have seen her many times and enjoy her very much. YMMV, but I have found the older ladies know a lot. She is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think you'll find the ride worth the investment. My $.02 worth.

DrRobertson12
08-19-13, 12:58
Hi guys,

I have seen her many times and enjoy her very much. YMMV, but I have found the older ladies know a lot. She is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think you'll find the ride worth the investment. My $.02 worth.Try her on slow days like between Holidays, right before first and 15th. She takes a hormone shot every 6 months. Last one was in June and she has actually called me, begging to fuck her raw after she already fucked 3 clients and sucked 4 off. If you are not happy with the strong massage just ask for a feather light massage. Ask her about her erotica book. Ask her if you can be her Midnight marauder. Ask her about fuck dresses and if she will model them for you. Make sure you reach into her panties and grab and fondle her ass and tell her how naughty BabyGirl is.

Robert501
08-19-13, 22:45

Come to think about it, who really wants an old lady like that? If I want someone to touch me, I want a pretty lady with soft hands and big boobs, especially if I'm paying fot it. LOLI have been several times as I love a great massage. She is a true CMT, and ex nurse, can really do an excellent massage. The happy ending just a bonus and I am out in just over an hour for $.

FBomb001
08-22-13, 23:01
FYI, we have talked about this before, but the Shallowford Road behind Sonic is legit, but they do a pretty amazing job. $50 for an hour, plus a tip. If you are looking for a good massage (and that's it) , go here.

There is a new place on Lee Hwy behind Mcdonalds and Burger King. Haven't tried them yet, but they are probably legit as well.I agree with you DrudgeTn! That massage shop is called Panda Acupressure massage and I went there early this week. They have three young ladies that you can choose from and I picked a girl named Cindy although there is a real cutie named Lina but she was busy at the time. I got the one hour massage and a delicious table shower; it was awesome. I definitely recommend the place. Afterwards, I stop at the Palms Bar which is just above for a drink. Now this is the life!

Member #5294
08-22-13, 23:43
Has anyone been to Midori lately? I have only been once to see Jenny who was really hot, but I'm worried about going again and seeing a different girl. Any other reports?

Robert501
08-23-13, 10:59
Has anyone been to Midori lately? I have only been once to see Jenny who was really hot, but I'm worried about going again and seeing a different girl. Any other reports?I have been back once since Jenny left. The one I saw very attractive just not as much fun as Jenny.

Nsm3611
08-23-13, 17:36
I have been back once since Jenny left. The one I saw very attractive just not as much fun as Jenny.I was there a few weeks ago and a girl calling herself Jenny was there it was early in the morning but it was my first time so I am not sure if it was the real Jenny or not.

DrRobertson12
08-26-13, 07:06
Went to see Nirvana massage based on some google reviews.

IMO is totally legit. Got the run arround with scheduling. NICE massage though. Owner lady wears a buisiness dress and panty hose. Hot lamp and hot stones. No tossing salad. Close to downtown to do a lunch session.

She is in her early 50s, blonde, thick, friendly local american.

Member #5294
08-26-13, 19:35
Went to Cathay Spa today (Lee Hwy, behind McDonalds / Burger King). Very good massage, lots of play with the boys and accidental touching. Was being safe, but toward the end she told me there was five minutes left, while she focused her massage on my inner thighs and stomach. Asked her for extras. When she didn't get it, I tried to put her hand on my soldier, but she smiled and put my hand there and said "you". So, looks like it may be self-service only. Great massage though.

Microman
08-27-13, 21:53
Went to Panda yesterday just off Shallowford very nice massage and shower. I asked but had no luck.

All legit.

DrRobertson12
09-01-13, 07:10
Went to Cathay Spa today (Lee Hwy, behind McDonalds / Burger King). Very good massage, lots of play with the boys and accidental touching. Was being safe, but toward the end she told me there was five minutes left, while she focused her massage on my inner thighs and stomach. Asked her for extras. When she didn't get it, I tried to put her hand on my soldier, but she smiled and put my hand there and said "you". So, looks like it may be self-service only. Great massage though.Thanks for the review. Definitely interested. Did you catch a name to ask for?

MilfMan865
09-01-13, 20:53
*Review. Chattanooga therapeutic massage: Magic Fingers Massage, Susie *

Most recent ad posted on Backpage (Friday, August 2, 2013 11:31 AM)

Note: I meant to submit this report quite a while back, but kept forgetting to do so as summer 2013 got going.

URL:

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-fingers-massage/2624418

Recommend:
- For the therapeutic massage only, by a Licensed Massage Therapist: Yes
- For anything beyond that: No (primarily because of her age)

Details:

In my dream, the location was a cottage on a mountain near Downtown Chattanooga which was easily accessible based on her directions. She had a professional massage table set up in a room on one of her upper floors. She already had the shower ready upon my arrival. She had a towel warming machine and used non-scented oils. The massage was therapeutic as the name implies. Susie has really strong hands and knows her craft well. She talked quite a bit, but that didn't distract from my massage experience. I couldn't resist responding with "Ma'am" the entire time since she was the grandmother / great-grandmother type chronologically. She's attractive for her age and is in good shape, but I'd guess that she's in her late-50's / early 60's. The picture the she uses is probably from about a decade or so ago. Upon the flip, I had a difficult time focusing on anything other than receiving the benefits of the massage and a sensual release was furthest from my mind. Her massage is firm and it beats up part of your body at times. As long as you let Susie know, she'll adjust accordingly.

For those of you who are interested, she offers to help gentlemen develop their "In-Depth Skills" which sounds a lot like a s3x surrogate:

Opportunities for Improvement:

She's chronologically advanced / ultra mature and there's nothing that she can do about that. She could ease up on the pressure since you'll leave pretty sore.

Tips for Her Newcomers:

After confirming the appointment, she will provide details of how to get there and you must follow them to the letter. Your GPS will get you close, but it won't take you all the way to the cottage. She's likely older than the girls that you normally deal with, but if ladies around 60 is your thing, by all means enjoy.

Senior members in Chattanooga may contact me for additional details.

All the best,

Milfman865

Member #5294
09-02-13, 01:41
Thanks for the review. Definitely interested. Did you catch a name to ask for?No name. It was the main massuse who I used. Supposedly they were hiring a new person starting this week, so there may be options. Just not sure what is going on here. I think they just opened.