PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Leftfoot
01-11-06, 23:26
I noticed the add for a chattanooga number last night. I have had some luck with the one in Nashville ( I also got ripped off). Just wondering if there was any potential providers on the line.

Starzzy May
01-14-06, 02:14
Where is the quest number being advertised? I didn't see it anywhere. Thanks.

Leftfoot
01-20-06, 00:55
Where is the quest number being advertised? I didn't see it anywhere. Thanks.

The number is 423-265-9999. I will try it when I have some free time.

Spicy Dreams
01-25-06, 00:48
A few days back I was out for a drive. Not much out, mainly the usual non-lookers. I saw a 28 year old, slightly chubby blond named Mona. She told me she'd been out partying all weekend drinking vodka, and was on her way back to get to sleep. She was happy-goofy, and chatty. I learned that 18yo, slim Brittany is still around, and the really pretty 19 or 20yo brunette, Lauren (who Mona said she hates), has been coming back to town from time to time.

Spicy Dreams
01-25-06, 00:52
Went back looking for Brittany. Didn't see anyone matching her description out. Stopped to ask a woman standing near where I'd heard Brittany had been staying to ask about her. The woman said she'd been staying at that place for the past week and didn't know Brittany. Damn. I gave her a ride to where she was going anyway. She's 36, blond hair, better than average face with big tits and a big belly. Later asked her if she knew Dena (petite blond from a few years back), and she said that she was the one who taught Dena how to give a BJ when Dena was very young and first starting out! She said Dena made lots of $ back then. Melissa said she loved to give BJs, and it showed. I also learned from her to watch out that Lauren's sister, Cassidy, isn't high when you meet her because she trips bad. When she was dropped off at wherever she wanted to go, I thought I'd take a spin around the neighborhood before leaving. I saw a slender, 20-something, short haired blond on the corner, and pulled over to ask her if she knew where Brittany was.

"I'm looking for Brittany"

"I saw Brittany down at XXXX place earlier, but I don't know if she's still out"

"Oh, ok."

"I might not be as young as she is, but my pussy looks younger, I swear to God! And I'm a natural blond down below, too!"

"Sorry, but I'm just now leaving"

"Baby, I'll do anything if the price is right. Except I won't fuck animals. Come on, I've got a place right over here in East Ridge."

"I would, but I've already seen somone tonight. I'm spent."

"Oh, yeah? Who'd you see?"

"Uh... Melissa"

"Melissa!? Baby, you done missed out"

She really was prettier than most of the girls you see out, too. But that's how luck is. I'm sure most nights she's not out long enough to find her (called herself Naomi) if you're looking. Melissa is still a nice girl with a laid back attitude, though, and that counts for a lot. No idea whether Naomi is nice or not.

PWhipped
01-26-06, 13:17
Thanks, it is reports as yours that make this bde fun and helpfull.

A very wet dream to you, PW

Referee069
01-28-06, 09:00
I was told a couple of weeks ago that Brittney was in Silverdale for breaking her probation. IF she is out and around, she will be on Watkins between Main and 23rd Street. If you like young (18-20), tall, thin, and perky "A's", well trimmed and eager to please then she is worth the effort to find. If I see her, I will report. If anyone else sees her, please do the same.

Member #2668
01-28-06, 23:52
I was told a couple of weeks ago that Brittney was in Silverdale for breaking her probation. IF she is out and around, she will be on Watkins between Main and 23rd Street. If you like young (18-20), tall, thin, and perky "A's", well trimmed and eager to please then she is worth the effort to find. If I see her, I will report. If anyone else sees her, please do the same.Was out yesterday and rode down Watkins a couple time but didn't see anyone. Did see 3 WSW and 1 BSW off 20th between Watkins and Dodds, but all were 4 or worse on the SW scale. Did see one nice looking mid 20s tall slender black haired WSW in front of the Dollar General on Willow who was a solid 7, or maybe even an 8 but didn't have time to partake. Saw a short WSW farther up Willow towards Main, blonde hair pulled up on top of her head, butt to die for, looked to be an 8 from behind. But, then saw the front and she instantly dropped to a 3 since most of her front teeth were missing! I miss the good ole days when you could find at least 5 WSW that would be an 8 or 9 anytime you was out and they were not out to do a cash and dash, or do the ole hurry up and cum thing like most do now. Happy Hunting!!!

Leftfoot
02-03-06, 23:44
Hadn't been to the VIP in a while so I decided to visit it a couple of weeks ago. Pretty much the same old VIP. $60 house fee and $100 FS. Younger but chubby lady with good oral skills but not my cup of tea at all in looks. Oh for the days of Connie! she was my first AMP lady and one of the best.

Wiggles
02-05-06, 01:00
Has anyone tried the AMPs in N. GA down I75 or those in GA down I57. Just wondered if any had some younger talent. Either report here or PM me.

Thanks,

Wiggles

JWadd2
02-09-06, 21:24
Anyone try Quest in Chattanooga yet? PM me if you want to compare notes.

Cable Guy
02-12-06, 10:42
Decided to cruise the stroll and saw Marti and her pimp boy friend walking along main. Caught a glimps of Blond Melissa (looks like she gained weight but still ok) on Willow. The slightly chubby blond with the pretty face was on willow.

There was an ok looking wsw named dewanna (seems like I had a bad experience with her once so I drove off). I thought I saw Valerie Poole for a minute but I think it was really Tammy with my eyes playing tricks on me.

I saw a cute young dark haired girl named Melissa but when I went back to find her she was gone, I would like to have tried her out, very nice. I didn't see her anywhere so I went home.

Cable Guy
02-14-06, 20:20
Today I ran through the usual areas. I decided to try the slightly chunky blond with the pretty face. Mona maybe? She completed the task to my satisfaction. Her friend wanted to get in the truck with us but I had to insist she remain on her on.

Spicy Dreams
02-17-06, 17:49
Thanks, it is reports as yours that make this bde fun and helpfull.

A very wet dream to you, PWThanks, Pwhipped. The Chattanooga board can use some posts from time to time. :) I saw Naomi again out for a walk again a week or two back, and decided to give her a ride. It turns out she's been around forever, said she got started when she was 13. She's late 20's now, friendly attitude, on the energetic side. She said "tell your friends I like it hard!" No phone number at the moment.

Spicy Dreams
02-18-06, 01:21
Guys,

There's a really cute new girl in town from Dalton. She calls herself Alyssa, and said she's been in Chatt for about a month. She's 20 (looks younger), petite, short brown hair, brown eyes, small tits and doesn't have a stretched out belly. I didn't think she'd had a kid yet, until she told me she had one at 13. This is one of the cuter girls out there at the moment. She has a laid back, non-tweaking attitude (or at least she did when I saw her). Unfortunately no phone, but phone numbers don't last more than a few weeks anyway.

Before that, twice I saw a late 20's-looking woman with long, curly auburn hair, an ok face, and a better than average trim figure out for a walk. Both times it looked like someone picked her up immediately, but good things come to those who wait.

Renagadecoupe
02-20-06, 05:21
where are the good spots at now it chatty.willow and 23 used to be the spots but has died down a lot.and some used to be down main close to armory.so where the hinding at now need some new spots to cruise i am from dalton

Still Looking
02-22-06, 09:30
Made a pass down 4th a couple of times last week and found nothing. This place use to jump what happened? Maybe someone could help me with some directions from 4th to willow and some of these other places you guys have mentioned. I don't get down in your area very often so some help would be nice.

Leftfoot
03-02-06, 05:19
alot of ladies walking. 3 BSW and 1 WSW. The BSW's where not much to look at and never got a good look at the short blond. Went to Sugar and Spice and shut the place down. A lot of new good looking ladies.

Renagadecoupe
03-05-06, 05:19
cruised dodds ave the other day and seen a decent broad but time i turned around another lurker had done grabbed the bag.23 was infested with le all night there trying to clean the streets.the place has died down.your best bet is to check out craigslist for women in atl.,nashville,knoxville if anyone knows any good spot in chattown hook us up.i live in dalton but the only good thing here is the amps.street action is gone to the new schools and districts.

Starzzy May
03-11-06, 09:57
Did some late night cruising around 1 AM. Usual areas were pretty bare. Came up Dawana who performed BBBJ but was not very good at it. After I dropped her off I saw Annette out and wished I had waited for her.

KCMoShyGuy
03-13-06, 14:23
I am an occasional poster on the Kansas City area forums. A buddy of mine and myself recently passed through Chattanooga on a trip to Daytona Beach, FL for Biker Week.

We were returning back to KC from Daytona when we decided to stop overnight in Chattanooga this past Thursday night. It was after midnight when we exited I-24 looking for a Motel 6 we saw advertised on a billboard. We turned north, which, as it turned out, ended up taking us in the wrong direction from the Motel 6. Before realizing this, we had driven about 3-4 blocks when we were surprised to see a single woman standing near a corner bus stop. She waved frantically at us as we passed by.

Once we figured out we were going in the wrong direction to the Motel 6, we turned around and headed back towards I-24, once again passing this woman who again waved at us as if she was trying to flag us down. There were no other women or auto traffic around of any kind in this area. I checked out a road map the next day, and it appeared that we were driving on Market Street somewhere between 16th & 20th Streets when this happened.

In both instances when we drove by her, we were going so fast that we didn't get a really good look at her face. She did have light-colored hair with a medium build and was wearing a short sleeve top with blue jeans. My buddy & I got to wondering later if maybe she was a SW, since it seemed quite odd to see a lone woman out on a corner by herself in a rather deserted part of town at that time of night.

Since I don't know the Chattanooga area at all, I was wondering if this woman sounded familiar to anyone here on this board, and if the area I described is a known area for SWs in Chattanooga. Perhaps our wrong turn was an opportunity missed.

KCMOSHYGUY

PWhipped
03-14-06, 15:29
I am an occasional poster on the Kansas City area forums. A buddy of mine and myself recently passed through Chattanooga on a trip to Daytona Beach, FL for Biker Week.

We were returning back to KC from Daytona when we decided to stop overnight in Chattanooga this past Thursday night. It was after midnight when we exited I-24 looking for a Motel 6 we saw advertised on a billboard. We turned north, which, as it turned out, ended up taking us in the wrong direction from the Motel 6. Before realizing this, we had driven about 3-4 blocks when we were surprised to see a single woman standing near a corner bus stop. She waved frantically at us as we passed by.

Once we figured out we were going in the wrong direction to the Motel 6, we turned around and headed back towards I-24, once again passing this woman who again waved at us as if she was trying to flag us down. There were no other women or auto traffic around of any kind in this area. I checked out a road map the next day, and it appeared that we were driving on Market Street somewhere between 16th & 20th Streets when this happened.

In both instances when we drove by her, we were going so fast that we didn't get a really good look at her face. She did have light-colored hair with a medium build and was wearing a short sleeve top with blue jeans. My buddy & I got to wondering later if maybe she was a SW, since it seemed quite odd to see a lone woman out on a corner by herself in a rather deserted part of town at that time of night.

Since I don't know the Chattanooga area at all, I was wondering if this woman sounded familiar to anyone here on this board, and if the area I described is a known area for SWs in Chattanooga. Perhaps our wrong turn was an opportunity missed.

KCMOSHYGUY

Yes I have seen one or more on that street along with many on Main. I do not know her, but you may have missed out on a nightcap wet dream(grin)

Wet dreams, PW

Still Looking
03-15-06, 18:35
First: Thanks to you guys who responded to me about more info. It took alittle while before getting back down to your area but I put your intel to work as soon as I hit the area. It was about 1am this morning. I saw a wsw blonde and a tad on the skinny side, another block down I found a bsw again small girl but looked nice and then I spotted a brunette alittle farther up and decieded to partake of her time. She said her name was Pam but who knows. Small frame and little tits but a real tight pussy! She started off with a cbj and worked it rather well. After about 15mins I told her it was time for me to plow the field. I have had some tight pussy before but this girl was like trying to plug her ass without lube! I took my time and finally got it in all the way and enjoyed her body. This girl never complained and seemed to really get into the fucking. After about an hour of non stop position changing and heavy pounding I blew my nut and was exhausted. I headed out to 23th to find a place to rest and no sooner had I stopped a young black chick pulled up beside me and pulled her shirt up and asked if I wanted some of this! I could only shake my head and say may next time. Thanks again guys and I will be back and maybe try the blonde next.

Cable Guy
03-23-06, 21:08
It's been a little slow latley especially in the department of new talent. I have been searching high and low for Brittney and haven't seen her in months.

Referee069
03-23-06, 22:36
It's been a little slow latley especially in the department of new talent. I have been searching high and low for Brittney and haven't seen her in months.I understand she is in Silverdale until mid-April. She is definately worth the effort to search her out!

Cable Guy
03-29-06, 17:01
If PW is FBI as Augustasexfein alleged man that is wonderful!! Just think, good ole Uncle Sam loves us so much he is providing mongers with some of the very best intellegence possible. Where to find pun and which ones to stay away from. Where we can find it in the middle of nowhere and how to get the best gangbang for the buck!!!!!!!! Damn I love AMERICA!!!!!!!

Oh Saaay Can Youuuuuuu Seeeeeeeee, by the dawnsssss earlieeeeeeeeeeee light, What soooooo...........................................................and liberty of pun for all.

Starzzy May
04-21-06, 17:23
Been cruising the local area and finding some nice treats. Last week had a dream there was a long brown haired WSW wearing short tight skirt off 23rd. BBBJ was adequate. Found curvy WSW near the same place during an afternoon stroll. Lastly had a dream that I received BBBJ from WSW with dirty blond hair named Michelle. On a sad note heard that Annette is in Silverdale for armed robbery. What a shame. When she was straight she was a great girl.

Spicy Dreams
04-24-06, 14:58
Met a nice, new girl named Dawn last week. LEO was out thick, and the first time I passed her I slowed... then saw a cruiser peeking out of a side street. Amazingly, when I made a big loop and returned the cruiser was gone, and she was still out.

Dawn has a pretty face, bleached blond hair with dark roots, blue eyes (I think), average height, and she's 26 years old. She has a better than average body clothed, but when she disrobes her boobs and belly are stretched out just like most of the girls. She has a nice kitty, though.

She has a twin heart tat on her lower back, and a tiny heart between her thumb and forefinger, as well as one or two somewhere else she mentioned but I didn't notice. "I got this one when I was 13", "What do they mean?" I asked, "I just like hearts" she responded. "Is that when you started working?", "Oh, no." She said she's been "hustling on the street" for years and knows all the girls, but only started walking herself for the first time several weeks earlier.

Her best feature is her laid back, relaxed attitude. That's something that has been getting rarer lately, and it was already uncommon. She didn't even insist that a donation to her baby sitter be made up front, instead saying she could take it after. Trust. Nice. Although she did say she's already been screwed over, which, given what others have told me as well, made me think some of the dudes out there must be every bit as bad as the shadier girls. That's a shame.

She didn't talk a mile a minute about crazy stuff like some of the girls do (like the older, less attractive reddish haired "Tina Marie Redneck"), but she does talk openly about whatever you bring up with her. The session itself wasn't mindblowing, but better than average as she seemed to get into it some.

When I asked if she knew Brittany, she asked "Stephanie?", I said "18 years old, blond, thin--", "Yeah, that's her. She's in Georgia now", "Oh, last I heard she was in Silverdale", "She just got out a couple of days ago. Her x-old man is the same guy I'm living with."

As I was getting ready to take her back to her place, I asked "So what'd you say your name is again?", "Dawn", "Dwana?" "Oh God, no! That's one fucked up *****! I knew her in Silverdale" "Ok, good to know. I heard about Dwana, and you don't match", "That cross-eyed *****... you'll know her if you see her." Haha!

I then asked if she knew the girls who stay at Cassidy/Lisa's usual place. "Yeah, I know 'em" "Do you hang out there?", "No. Those are serious crack hoes. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd kill a dude." That's not the first time I heard something like that. Not saying they'd really kill someone, but they can be bad about upselling (Lisa), rushing (Lauren, Lisa), or robbing (Cassidy)... and the last time I saw Lisa she pulled out the pipe right in the middle of our session. If this says anything, a couple of other girls told me what a serious crack fiend Lisa is, but Lisa once told me about how bad Cassidy is about it. What they have is they are young, and pretty (especially Lauren), and I'm sure that means they are never out walking for over 30 seconds.

Anyway, before I dropped Dawn off, I asked for her number. Unfortunately, someone stole her cell the day before, so she's available just when you find her.

Happy hunting.

Craps7
04-28-06, 16:49
Made a pass Thursday about 4 and Friday around noon. Today saw a big wsw dressed in white on 23rd a redhead climbing into a jeep on Willow. Nothing too exciting. Heading back to ATL. Maybe next time.

Leftfoot
05-09-06, 23:49
Young blond in green hotpants and a tank top. Twisting her butt and flashing skin out in the open. She differently made my spider senses go off. Generally things that look too good to be true generally are. Don't know if she was LEO or not. If she isn't she will be picked up by leo real quickly. I don't do the SW scene, just like to check it out. but if she was legit I would be tempted. I saw a lot of walkers today and a number of new(to me) SW's but nothing special besides the young blond.

Leftfoot
05-10-06, 23:10
There is a new lady (4 days) at the VIP. Her name is Tiger Lily and she is older but no more than 4'2". Best oral skills that I have ever experienced. She is as close to GFE as an AMP gets. Excellent shower and massage. The VIP is looking up. Candy is also there but she is not my cup of tea, I like them very petite. Tiger is likely in her 40's but she is very good at her job.

Leftfoot
05-12-06, 19:40
Hope no one got caught up in the sting. This is why I only do AMP's and escorts. Speaking of AMP's I had another fanastic visit with Tiger at the VIP. She is unbelievable. Back to the sting, I cruised today and didn't see anyone and I was going to ask if there was a sting and then I read the paper. Oh well if you play the SW game you take the risks.

PWhipped
05-17-06, 11:13
Lefty, I think I may have seen your Young little blonde yesterday, she and a little blk girl were crossing under I-24 on Rossville, she had on a mini skirt and they were strutting thier things. I passed but made me think, maybe I should, but I didn't, (grin) Have fun, and VIP is goood.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

Leftfoot
05-21-06, 22:24
Across the south. Stings in Nashville and here. Both of my favorite Kentucky AMP's busted in with at least 8 mongers hauled in. Fantastia busted in H'ville. Be safe guys. The sea is getting rough.

Spicy Dreams
05-27-06, 22:19
From my last message, I met a few more ladies. Amy has curly red hair, green eyes, and claims to be 24, but looks 30-something. decent face, ok body, asked if I wanted anal for extra when we were starting, and I declined. "Hey, I'm Jewish, I gotta try!" was her response, which made me laugh. Afterwards I asked her about other girls (who's nice, who isn't), but said she didn't talk about the other girls because it all depended on their mood at the moment. In other words, YMMV. She did say Cassidy isn't the youngest girl around anymore, that it's some pretty blond (I think) named Crystal. Someone else later told me there are two Crystals, one is blond and one is a brunette.

Next I ran into Melissa again. She has short blond hair now, and is thinner (but not skinny) than the last time I saw her. She recognized me first, and it's been a while. She was in a good mood, and kept leaning against me even when we were getting a place. She did ask for a slightly higher donation than last time, but the experience was also better. If she faked the big O, she did a good job of it. I also asked her for the dish, and apparently she doesn't like Dawn because Dawn is willing to blow dealers for rock. Whatever the case may be, my experience with Dawn was good.

More recently I met a girl named Amanda. She's 21 years old, short blond hair, brown eyes, a pretty face with some acne on her cheeks, and a body that looks good clothed, average nude. She said she's originally from Monteagle, but has been in Chatt for a long time. She was very cautious/paranoid about me busting her, even as we were getting a room. Her requested donation was much higher than normal, but she said "I'm good at what I do" and I took a chance. Let's just say that her performance was sub-par.

If anyone else has new stories let's hear them.

TN Man
06-11-06, 15:57
I dont know who she was, but I was on Rossville blvd. Saturday night the 10th. It was around 9pm. I came across a very blonde haired girl with a black eye. I almost stopped but decided to keep going, but after a while I turned around to see if she was still walking, but she was gone. I saw her under the I24 over pass. Short pink skirt, white top. Kinda looked like she had nice boobs? Anyway just wondering if anybody had any info on who she is. Thanks y'all!

Member #4303
06-13-06, 07:16
Gentlemen,

As my birthday is fast approaching, I'm hoping that you will help me in finding a special present to reward my managing to live another year. I'm looking for an 18 or 19 year old lady in the Chattanooga area. Not just some 29 year old who claims to be 19 but a true honest to God teenie. Race is not important, but petite is preferred. Thanks in advance!

Sleaze

Leftfoot
06-13-06, 23:37
Gentlemen,

As my birthday is fast approaching, I'm hoping that you will help me in finding a special present to reward my managing to live another year. I'm looking for an 18 or 19 year old lady in the Chattanooga area. Not just some 29 year old who claims to be 19 but a true honest to God teenie. Race is not important, but petite is preferred. Thanks in advance!

Sleaze
Good luck but there are no escorts to my knowledge in Chattanooga that get close to that age. There are a couple in Huntsville. Visit Bama friends or Barbees Place web sites and see if any of those ladies meets your criteria. Huntsville isn't a bad drive. I did the same of my 50th and had to go to Huntsville. Just Google the above names and you will find the web sites. Good Luck.

Bloofin
06-15-06, 01:23
I dont know who she was, but I was on Rossville blvd. Saturday night the 10th. It was around 9pm. I came across a very blonde haired girl with a black eye. I almost stopped but decided to keep going, but after a while I turned around to see if she was still walking, but she was gone. I saw her under the I24 over pass. Short pink skirt, white top. Kinda looked like she had nice boobs? Anyway just wondering if anybody had any info on who she is. Thanks y'all!On my way home tonight I saw a short blonde hair girl at the underpass on Rossville Blvd. She had on a short skirt and white top. Real nice body, however up close was a different story. When she came up to my car I noticed she almost looked like she was hair lipped and the face was real rough. She was also missing most of her bottom teeth. She seemed disappointed that I would not let her get in for a ride. I did see a couple of others south on Rossville down near the Krystal. A blonde looked pretty good was with a brown hair girl who was a little rougher. Neither looked cracked out, however they were sharing a bottle of something in a brown bag.

Member #2668
06-20-06, 17:54
Was downtown today on business and had a few minutes to check out the sw action. Around 3:00 went around the normal areas between Willow and Dodds. Things were very good today, saw 5 wsw in 1 hour. All were young, mid 20s to early 30s. Saw one mid 20s, brunette, wearing a camo top and short denim skirt. She was close to a little older blonde, very pretty face, nice body except for stretch marks on stomach. Was going to pick up younger girl, but when stopped pickup in front of me also stopped in the middle of the street! 2 drunk redneck looking guys got out of the truck and started messing with the girls. About that time, a vehicle came up behind me and stopped. I didn't like the looks of things so I went around the truck in front and left for a little while. Came back about 15 minutes later and both girls were gone. Damn, I wanted some of the younger one, they were both very pretty, at least a 7 on the sw scale. Rode down Rossville blvd and saw a blonde very chubby wsw around the Krystal, too big for me. Came back up the blvd and saw another very pretty mid 20s wsw around the Raceway, but 2 LE cars were in the parking lot with an ambulance. Circled around and talked to her a block away. She said she needed a ride and would even pay me, which I doubt would have happened. Was afraid to let her in since one of the LE was just pulling out of the Raceway parking lot. Rode around for about 5 minutes but couldn't find her after that. Several bsw's out, but most were in the 3-4 range, not my thing. Maybe things are getting back to normal. Did see several le, but none seemed to be messing with anyone.

Be safe out there guys!

J Man
06-20-06, 19:13
Hey any of you TN Mongers have anything tied out to share with a GA Monger? Will be in town tonight and tomorrow night and would love to have a souvineer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks....JM

Cable Guy
06-20-06, 22:20
J Man it's hit in miss in Chattanooga right now. I have been having some luck at daybreak and a little after. Juct cruise the usual areas and use your normal caution. It's kinda like striper fishing, you have to be there when their on the move.....CG

Member #2668
06-27-06, 17:36
Cruised the normal areas during the lunch hour. Pickings were pretty slim at first, but later started seeing a few out. In all saw 4 wsw, 2 I reported on last week. One that offered me money for a ride was in the same Rossville blvd area. The other was the one I saw on Watkins last week with her business manager. Saw her cross Main and duck behind a building with a pizza box in her hand, lunch time I guess! Saw a very young, looked early 20s on 23rd. Stopped and was going to pick her up till she started talking. She was tweaking very badly, said her car was tore up and needed a ride to East Ridge. She couldn't stand still for a second and started crying, not sure if it was a genuine sob or fake, but I got the feeling I should leave her alone. Saw several bsw, 2 that were above average in looks and body. By the time I saw them I didn't have time to partake, had to get back to work. Maybe next time!

Happy hunting guys!

Member #2668
06-29-06, 17:40
Was back downtown today so checked out the street action. Got there around 11:00am and immediately saw 5 wsw's out, but nothing I would touch. Did see the young girl that I reported on Tuesday that was crying for a ride home to her kids. Although she didn't seem as hyper as on Tuesday, she appeared to have on the same clothes and looked like death warmed over. Maybe she's not got off the street for 2 days, looked like she could use a shower and some sleep. Didn't stay around long, LE was everywhere. Their was a wreck on Dodds that had a couple there, but seemed like every block I turned down in the usual areas there was LE. Hopefully better luck next time.

Muffbuster69
07-08-06, 11:23
Was coming back from georgia last night and thought i would take a cruise through chattanooga,saw a few out around 9.30 but nothing worth fooling with saw 3 on willow and a couple on towards rossville blvd,but le was thick what has happened to the chattanooga scene not much reporting going on.

Spicy Dreams
07-08-06, 17:17
Not too long ago I saw Tammy out (skinny, brunette, tall, dark brown eyes, hardened look, been around forever). I stopped to talk to her, but that was it. She told me all kinds of things that have been going on. Although I can't say if all of it is true, I know some of it is.

Anyway, she said there are four or five homies at one of the places some of the girls like to stay at. If the girls don't bring back enough money they get roughed up, and one time Brittany (who is diabetic) was stuffed in the trunk of a car and driven around for three days, being taken out every now and then to get gang banged, then stuffed back in. After they let her out, she went to stay the night with Tammy. As soon as she got her first $20, according to Tammy, she called up the house and told one of them to come back and get her.

The other thing she said those guys are doing is shooting girls in the arm with a pellet gun when they don't bring back enough. She mentioned that they'd just done that to Melissa the day before.

Later that same day I saw Melissa out, and gave her a ride to where she needed to go. I asked her if someone had shot her with a pellet gun, and she responded "Yeah, they like to play around like that," so that much is confirmed.

Melissa was laid back and friendly as usual, though. She's not the prettiest, but attitude and honesty count for a lot. She mentioned that Tiffany had just gone back to jail.

I also noticed a slim, 20-something blond calling herself Michelle out for a walk. I don't remember seeing her around before. I saw a fairly attractive blond named Rachel out, too. Melissa told me she's really bad about robbing, though. Maybe someone who has given her a ride can say.

Blond haired, blue eyed Dawn was out, too. She was walking with Melissa. I also talked to a young, somewhat strong looking black guy who goes by "Mike-Mike." He wanted to take me to Dawn, saying she had a beautiful face, could have been a model, and he thought she was the prettiest girl out here. Going with a random guy somewhere is never a good idea, so I passed. Dawn does have a pretty face though, as I've reported previously. I saw him walking with her later, and Melissa told me he's Dawn's boyfriend.

Spicy Dreams
07-08-06, 17:21
More recently I took another spin through the usual areas. Melissa was out again, but it was a side street and she was hanging around a BUNCH of homies who were glowering. She waved as I drove by, but she's going to have to stroll in a less crowded area if she wants a ride somewhere. This is considering that the last time she told me to drop her off in that area, she had me go around to the other side of the block so those guys wouldn't rob her. For all I know they're the same guys Tammy told me about.

I then saw a surprisingly pretty 20-something blond (at a glance) a few blocks away. She had a black guy with her who tried to wave me down. If I had stopped I might have recognized her, or seen if she was as pretty as I thought, but I didn't. It could have been Rachel.

I'm glad I kept going, because I ran into a slim brunette cutie named Alysa (previously reported on). I haven't seen her out in several months. She said she doesn't come out on the street much, staying over near the mall with friends usually going to see her there. She talked a lot and moved around a lot, seeming a little tweaky, but claimed to be clean.

She talked about how her brother was pimping a 13 year old out of their place, and she didn't know about it until he got busted. Now he's facing 5. When I asked about Brittany, she said watch out, poor Britt is HIV positive now. I have no way of knowing, just passing the info along.

Gossip aside, Alysa was a happy, pleasing girl like before.

Member #2668
07-08-06, 17:58
Went downtown at noon Friday and things were pretty dead. Saw one wsw, about a 6 on the sw scale. Saw a few bsw, but all were in the 3-4 scale. Between 12 and 2:15 only saw 3 wsw, and all but one were average. The one was on Watkins, blonde, late 20s. She had a huge rack and very nice body but acted really weird so I left her alone. Was just about to leave but at 2:30 saw the prettiest sw I've seen in Chatt in several years. Picked her up and found out her name was Tiffany. She had shoulder length curly reddish hair with blonde streaks. She was maybe 5'5" with a perfect body except for loose skin on her stomach, maybe had a baby recently? She started the are you a cop thing, but didn't want to let me touch her or her touch me to prove it. She finally lifted her shirt to show me her boobs but they were in a bra. She quoted me a price that is nearly twice what I am used to paying and I would have paid it but she seemed very ancie. I told her no way I was paying that so she told me to take her back where I found her. She wanted me to give her money for the boob shot but I told her no, I didn't even see them. She laughed and said I had her there. If anyone knows anything about her please let me know. I would love to get together with her and would pay her price if I knew her performance was worth the price of admission. Have been ripped of several times before by paying up front and then getting nothing or no action at all, so I try to be very careful. She wanted to only give BJ, but I dont do things in vehicles, LE too bad.

Saw several mongers out Friday but no one is reporting. Come on guys, lets keep each other informed on whats going on. As always, be careful out there. Watkins had several thugs roaming the street, more than normal. Lots of them were wearing red so looked like some gang activity, but no one messed with me. They dont want to take the money away from their ho's!

Member #2668
07-10-06, 16:45
Not too long ago I saw Tammy out (skinny, brunette, tall, dark brown eyes, hardened look, been around forever). I stopped to talk to her, but that was it. She told me all kinds of things that have been going on. Although I can't say if all of it is true, I know some of it is.

Anyway, she said there are four or five homies at one of the places some of the girls like to stay at. If the girls don't bring back enough money they get roughed up, and one time Brittany (who is diabetic) was stuffed in the trunk of a car and driven around for three days, being taken out every now and then to get gang banged, then stuffed back in. After they let her out, she went to stay the night with Tammy. As soon as she got her first $20, according to Tammy, she called up the house and told one of them to come back and get her.

The other thing she said those guys are doing is shooting girls in the arm with a pellet gun when they don't bring back enough. She mentioned that they'd just done that to Melissa the day before.

Later that same day I saw Melissa out, and gave her a ride to where she needed to go. I asked her if someone had shot her with a pellet gun, and she responded "Yeah, they like to play around like that," so that much is confirmed.

Melissa was laid back and friendly as usual, though. She's not the prettiest, but attitude and honesty count for a lot. She mentioned that Tiffany had just gone back to jail.

I also noticed a slim, 20-something blond calling herself Michelle out for a walk. I don't remember seeing her around before. I saw a fairly attractive blond named Rachel out, too. Melissa told me she's really bad about robbing, though. Maybe someone who has given her a ride can say.

Blond haired, blue eyed Dawn was out, too. She was walking with Melissa. I also talked to a young, somewhat strong looking black guy who goes by "Mike-Mike." He wanted to take me to Dawn, saying she had a beautiful face, could have been a model, and he thought she was the prettiest girl out here. Going with a random guy somewhere is never a good idea, so I passed. Dawn does have a pretty face though, as I've reported previously. I saw him walking with her later, and Melissa told me he's Dawn's boyfriend.

Hey Spicy, my posts are delayed so I didn't read yours before posting mine. I know for a fact that Tiffany is not in jail because I gave her a ride Friday afternoon, unless their is more than one Tiffany. This one had shoulder length curly reddish hair with blonde streaks, tatoos on her legs and back. If you know anything about her please let me know. Wouldn't mind contributing to her kids college fund if I know the quality of education is good.

Spicy Dreams
07-11-06, 12:14
Hey Spicy, my posts are delayed so I didn't read yours before posting mine. I know for a fact that Tiffany is not in jail because I gave her a ride Friday afternoon, unless their is more than one Tiffany. This one had shoulder length curly reddish hair with blonde streaks, tatoos on her legs and back. If you know anything about her please let me know. Wouldn't mind contributing to her kids college fund if I know the quality of education is good.I meant to say Brittany (same girl I mentioned earlier in the post), but can't edit it. Sorry about that, certain names blend together sometimes. I don't know if Britt is in the big house for a long stay again, or if it was a catch and release. After hearing that she's positive, I'm leery anyway.

I'm not sure if I've seen redheaded Tiffany before or not. I did see a slim gal with a head full of curly red hair once. She seemed to have a better body than most, from what I could see. Someone else gave her a ride. The other curly redhead I've seen is an average looking, green eyed girl name Amy (previously reported on).

About Tiffany quoting double what you're used to, I've noticed girls doing that recently. I'm not sure what's behind it, but some of them act insulted when they hear a figure that would have been generous last summer. If that's what they want, they'd better start cleaning up better and carry working cell phones.

It's too bad what happened to the spas in Nashville a couple of years back, because you could walk right into one of those on a good night and choose from half a dozen beauties for three or four bills.

Traveler One
07-17-06, 14:54
Gents,

I will be in your city soon. Can anyone recomend a good escort?

Travelerone

PWhipped
07-18-06, 11:33
Look on Escorts dot com, and T E R and then contact me and I will try to help you. Also I know a really great experience on Escorts Dot that is from Knoxville and sometimes will travel there, or meet you halfway, say Athens Tn. Fantastic Blonde busty lady, not a girl, but a lady.

Wet Dreams, PW

Gents,

I will be in your city soon. Can anyone recomend a good escort?

Travelerone

PWhipped
07-18-06, 11:46
http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2046985 Fantastic

Look on Escorts dot com, and T E R and then contact me and I will try to help you. Also I know a really great experience on Escorts Dot that is from Knoxville and sometimes will travel there, or meet you halfway, say Athens Tn. Fantastic Blonde busty lady, not a girl, but a lady.

Wet Dreams, PW

Nebulite
07-25-06, 15:54
I'm coming to Chatt town tomorrow....saw the reporting on VIP. Can you give me any info on the VIP SPA? Is it on Schmidt Rd, Rossville, or where is it.

Leftfoot
07-25-06, 21:34
I'm coming to Chatt town tomorrow....saw the reporting on VIP. Can you give me any info on the VIP SPA? Is it on Schmidt Rd, Rossville, or where is it.

It is off of Rossville Blvd in Rossville, Ga. It is behind a meat market before you get to Fort O. Go south on Rossville Blvd from I24, go through Rossville and its on the right behind the meat market.

Kafka
07-25-06, 21:50
LOL Check out Tiffany's "hair color"

PWhipped
07-26-06, 08:42
Her hair is now as the pic, and that is not how you spell her name, there is another Tiffany in Knox, to be found also on Escorts.com.. She is good in the sack, but nowhere near as exciting as this hott blonde(now)

Wet dreams to all, PW

LOL Check out Tiffany's "hair color"

Vinnie
07-28-06, 22:58
More recently I met a girl named Amanda. She's 21 years old, short blond hair, brown eyes, a pretty face with some acne on her cheeks, and a body that looks good clothed, average nude. She said she's originally from Monteagle, but has been in Chatt for a long time. She was very cautious/paranoid about me busting her, even as we were getting a room. Her requested donation was much higher than normal, but she said "I'm good at what I do" and I took a chance. Let's just say that her performance was sub-parPicked up Amanda tonight( said her name was Misty when I let her out) I will second spicy dreams description of her and his opinion of her skills( I wish she was as good as she thinks she is) I wish i had remembered this post and I would have looked for someone else.

Spicy Dreams
08-19-06, 00:12
I met a new girl recently. She's a slightly taller than average, slim, true redhead who calls herself Chassidy/Chessy. She has a cute, girl-next-door face with porcelain white skin and light freckles. She looks like she came straight off a farm in Ireland. She is 26 years old, but looks younger. Her breasts are smallish, and perky, with light pink nipples. She was very laid back and liked to talk. The thing is she had some bad spots on the back of her thigh that she explained as "spider bites." I don't know, but some of the things you can see with these girls can remind you that staying wrapped really is a smart move. If it weren't for that, she'd be a gem. When I was dropping her off she yelled at a chubby brunette we passed and said "that's Rachel, she's my b!tch!"

Spicy Dreams
08-28-06, 02:24
I thought you guys would like to know about last week's outing. There was a good amount of girls out, and even more LEO seemingly stopping people at every corner. That's probably the reason I'd see some decent looking girls out for a walk, pass by, and see them still walking on my way back.

Amanda was out, and looking better than usual in shorts and a belly shirt, but I remembered her as a bad deal who wasn't any better for Vinnie. Slim, bleached blond Melissa was out with her floppy hat, too. She seems to be the one you're most likely to run across at any given time.

The hitchhiker I ended up giving a ride to was named Theresa, or something like that. I had it written down, but I lost it and her number. She was a friendly, 40-something, thin blond with a flat chest and poking out nipples. She liked to talk about all the crazy things she's seen and done. She said she got Cassidy to do a double with her recently, but Cassidy "started geeking."

Theresa's looks are average, but her personality and performance are well above average. She didn't rush, and I didn't donate to her kid's college fund until afterwards. She put on a good show of getting into it, and even "came" for me. Most of you know that that's atypical for street girls, and always a nice surprise.

Leftfoot
08-28-06, 22:03
on Willow. Very nice looking younger blonde with her hair pulled black and about an 8 on the SW scale and she was with a large, fat, skanky and greasely haired brunnete. She was about a -2 on the SW scale. Can't see how anyone ever gets that hard up to pay her. They were such an odd looking couple that I wasn't sure they were SW's but they gave me the look. I don't do the SW thing but the one looked very nice. Anyone know who they were?

Mark Scott
08-30-06, 20:06
on Willow. Very nice looking younger blonde with her hair pulled black and about an 8 on the SW scale and she was with a large, fat, skanky and greasely haired brunnete. She was about a -2 on the SW scale. Can't see how anyone ever gets that hard up to pay her. They were such an odd looking couple that I wasn't sure they were SW's but they gave me the look. I don't do the SW thing but the one looked very nice. Anyone know who they were?I was out crusing recently and saw them as well and wondered - if they were just walking or part of the scene. I did not turn back - but will be on the look out in the future.

Spicy Dreams
09-24-06, 04:31
I took a little drive through the usual areas the other evening, and I've never seen LEO so thick (and active). On one pass they were parked here, on another they had somebody stopped there, and before you knew it, you'd see one on your bumper. Lucky for me I was just passing through.

There weren't many ladies out, but around dusk there were some. Of course Melissa could be found in her usual area, with her trademark floppy hat. As I pulled up to the stop sign, she called out "You might as well let me in now, because the something-or-other boys done told all the girls to get off the street, and I'm the only one out here!" I wanted to see if one of those young hotties people have been mentioning in the last month or two could be found, so I passed.

On Willow I saw Alysa standing by a lamp post. She waved, but I passed on her, too. She used to be really cute, but she looked like she'd slid quite a bit since. I then noticed a cruiser parked comfortably in the dark just a block away, so it was just as well.

Heading towards Rossville I saw a mid-twenties brunette in shorts with a nicer than usual bod on her and pencilled in eyebrows. Another cruiser happened to be passing by in the other direction, and when I came back I was just in time to see another car stop to give her a ride.

There was a late-twenties to early-thirties chubby blond with huge boobs near the Georgia line, and a couple of blocks away a couple of cruisers had a car full of Mexicans pulled over. After that there was nobody out but the thuggish looking dudes you know these girls kick it with, just hanging out in the shadows. I'd had enough sight-seeing for the night, so I left.

Leftfoot
09-24-06, 18:08
I'm tired of driving to Huntsville or going the AMP route. Chattanooge has got to have someone but it appears to be bleak now. Sonya has moved to Cleveland and isn't convient from my area. Eve in Harriman seems to have left the business or my contact info is dated. Ditto for Princess Hunter. I have seen adds for a "Tiger" but her website looked fishy to me. Trinity Luv has advertised occasionally but she didn't respond to emails and I believe she may be quite large. Please PM me with any contact info. I have lots of contacts in Hville and AMP info accross the south. Please help a fellow Chattanooga monger.

Member #2668
10-02-06, 13:00
Don't usually get the chance to get out at night but work had me in the area around 11:30 last night. The streets were hotter that I've seen in years. On first pass down Willow saw 4 WSW and 1 BSW. Rode down Dodds and Watkins and saw 2 WSW and 2 BSW. One of the BSW would rate a solid 9 on the Chattanooga SW scale. She was extremely pretty, nice body, clean looking, but I didn't partake only because I've been having problem with my little buddy cooperating lately. Not sure whats going on, high colesterol, high blood pressure, age? Anyway, talked to a WSW on Willow who was as pretty as any WSW Ive seen in our town in a long time. Explained to her my problem and she offered to help do anything she could do to help out, even offered a discounted rate of .2 for anything that I wanted to do or could do. Sad thing, I didn't even have the .2 and $ for a notel. Did give her a little tip since she was so nice and didn't do the normal give me something for taking my time to talk to you! I'm too afraid to park anywhere, not a lot of LE out but its not worth taking a chance. Did see 3 LE sitting at the store on the corner of 23rd and 4th ave, but they were just all talking.

Hopefully things are looking up for our fair city!

Spicy Dreams
10-28-06, 14:43
I ran across an older, slim gal with light brown hair a few days ago who goes by Michelle. She was average looking, but there weren't many girls out, besides the four I saw gathered together on Willow screaming at each other over something (I noticed redheaded Chassidy among them). Unfortunately, she was well below average in the services department.

She did bring me up to speed on some of the girls often talked about here, though. Supposedly Lisa (attractive, slim, short red hair, bad about up-selling) stole her Red Bank boyfriend's truck, skipped town, and was caught a few weeks later in North Carolina with cocaine in the back. Brittany has been in Silverdale, but is scheduled to be released November 17th. Cassidy turned herself in just a week or two ago after a failure to appear.

I also learned the lovely term "gorilla pimpin'" when discussing Brittany. "Oh man, they used to dog her out all the time!" Michelle went on to say that she had a sweet disposition, but "if you have a vulnerable personality, they'll take advantage of you."

On a side note, I noticed another guy bringing a girl in at the same time. She looked to be younger than most with short black hair, an ok but almost mean looking face, and a better than average, petite body. I have never seen her around before, and don't know if anyone here has. There are usually so few girls to choose from (especially younger, slim girls), that seeing a new one always piques my interest.

Spicy Dreams
11-18-06, 14:19
Something strange is happening in Chattanooga. Girls used to nearly always go for a stroll by themselves, sometimes with another girlfriend. Those who were chillin' with da homeys stayed chillin' with da homeys, until they got sense enough to separate and start walking down the block. But yesterday I noticed something new... most of the girls had "managers" with them! I don't know if it was just that day, but I sure hope it's not the new trend.

Uncle LEO was also out in force. He was swarming all over the Watkins/21st area, including making busts. Of course he didn't confine himself to that one location. I think a lot of the girls must have been swept up recently, because there weren't many out for a walk, including the old regulars who are always out, like Melissa. I saw a tumbleweed blow across Willow St.

Oddly enough, of the handful of girls I did see braving the cold weather to get some exercise, several were well above average. I saw a couple of good looking girls together, one a blond, and the other a slightly taller, thinner brunette. Unfortunately they were practically arm in arm with their undersized "manager." On their own, either one of those girls would have had a ride within 45 seconds, but situated as they were, I saw them still waiting, a couple of blocks away, when I came by later.

The prettiest girl I saw was young, very slim, and had short red hair (not Lisa), with a big smile on her face. I caught sight of her as she was trotting to get into a vehicle that had just stopped for her.

There were a few other girls out, but nothing to write home about. I saw another girl with orangish-red hair, not slim, average looking, 30-ish; a younger, chubby thighed blond with a prettier than average face; a skinny, 30-something, short haired brunette; and a tall, skinny woman with long blond hair... but when she turned around, her face showed her to be much older than she looked from behind.

Renagadecoupe
11-28-06, 23:09
what happen to the golden days where they were on every corner,even though leo was out and about...where are the new areas for them...i go every now and then but don't see more than about 2-3 chicks...i cruise the 4th,21st,willow,and main...what happen to all that used to be next to mt. veiw next to the hotels that don't exist anymore...where did all the hoes go?i'd like to know...

Member #4187
12-07-06, 07:19
Guys, I am visiting your fair city. Nashvegas regular, here. How is a local lady named Carson? Is she worth a session?

Rrguy
12-07-06, 10:19
Greeklover,

I am a Knoxville resident but Chattanooga native who has seen Carson. I have seen her twice, both time about 2 or so years ago. At that time, she went by the name Natalie, or "Nat of Chatt". First time, we had a rather rushed dream, I thought. Decent figure then, nice boobs, couple of tats (which are not really my thing). Uses a translator for french, but most importantly, was in a hurry. Second time I saw her with a friend. Figured with two, there might not be as much of a rush. I had a good time. Mutiple translators used, multiple positions, couple of pops. Nothing stellar, just nice. Which I guess is "damning with faint praise. "

She disappeared for awhile, then returned with Susan of Chattanooga. Got mixed reviews from what I saw. Seemed like there were lots of folks feeling rushed. Have tried to link up with her again reently to see if things have changed, but have never made the connection in Knoxville. Heard from another board she's hanging/running with someone in Birmingham (I believe. Know it's in Bama) who might not have a good reputation, so I don't know how things are recently.

Selection seems slim in Chattanooga. Carson, Susan and Carmen seem to be the only "regulars" in the area. For some reason, I would like another shot at Carson, but I don't know. YMMV of course, but the most I guess I should say is she's not bad.

Cable Guy
12-10-06, 10:33
I have also seen Nat of Chat. Then she was Sasha and now Carson. Good providers stay with the same name, she is trying to hide from her past poor services.

Here's what to do. Get a regular relaxing massage, Go out for a nice Japanese dinner, then go home and beat off. You will be much more satisfied and save some money.

If you don't care about money, get on 75 north as soon as you can see Candy Kemp. There are some good providers in Knox and Nash. Don't waste your time, much less money with a provider who gives minimum service.

Happy humpin'

CG

Greeklover,

I am a Knoxville resident but Chattanooga native who has seen Carson. I have seen her twice, both time about 2 or so years ago. At that time, she went by the name Natalie, or "Nat of Chatt". First time, we had a rather rushed dream, I thought. Decent figure then, nice boobs, couple of tats (which are not really my thing). Uses a translator for french, but most importantly, was in a hurry. Second time I saw her with a friend. Figured with two, there might not be as much of a rush. I had a good time. Mutiple translators used, multiple positions, couple of pops. Nothing stellar, just nice. Which I guess is "damning with faint praise. "

She disappeared for awhile, then returned with Susan of Chattanooga. Got mixed reviews from what I saw. Seemed like there were lots of folks feeling rushed. Have tried to link up with her again reently to see if things have changed, but have never made the connection in Knoxville. Heard from another board she's hanging/running with someone in Birmingham (I believe. Know it's in Bama) who might not have a good reputation, so I don't know how things are recently.

Selection seems slim in Chattanooga. Carson, Susan and Carmen seem to be the only "regulars" in the area. For some reason, I would like another shot at Carson, but I don't know. YMMV of course, but the most I guess I should say is she's not bad.

Chuck G
12-10-06, 10:45
Cable Guy hit it right, when I was working in Chatt it was hit or miss. I knew about Huntsville AL and some times on my way home to the Nashville area I would drive back via Huntsville, just for the talent. I live 40 miles south of Nashville and you can't be sure driving into Nashville you will be successful, but Huntsville has several good indy's and there is alway Bama Friends, never left them unsatisfied, some times more than others but never unhappy. When I got assigned to Athens AL all last year it was like being in heaven. I even found one FS strip club and several where the girls dated. Huntsville police get vocal every once in a while but that apperas to be for show only. If anything they go after the street girls more than any others.

Later

Spicy Dreams
12-18-06, 19:52
I went for a little sightseeing last week. There were plenty of girls looking for a ride before sundown; most of them cleared out after dark. I was feeling picky about who I'd be nice enough to offer a lift to, but none of the cute ones we've seen from time to time earlier this year were out.

I eventually gave a ride to a short auburn haired, fairly slim, flat chested, mid 30's looking woman who called herself Pepi. She said her name was Pam, but Pepi has been her nickname since childhood. I didn't like that she got in holding an opened beer. Anyway, to be brief, she asked for a higher donation than expected, she wasn't much of a conversationalist, but her performance was above average. She made an effort to get into it, making noises and acting like she got off. I then took her to her manager (who she insisted was her "friend").

For those who remember the little blonde YMMV cutie Dena from several years back, I heard that she was recently in the 4th street area "playing bumper cars," as Pepi put it, with her boyfriend who was chasing her in a rental car while she fled in his car. She also said that redheaded Lisa is out of jail, and Brittany is out, but has been laying up with her boyfriend thus far.

You hardly ever see the cute ones out anymore, but Pepi said that 16 girls got swept up the week before.

Spicy Dreams
01-04-07, 18:42
I was doing a little sightseeing a few days ago just after noon and Chattanooga was deader than I've seen in a long time, maybe years. There was absolutely no one out for a walk. I was kind of hoping see little Alyssa, or even roll the dice on crazy Cassidy, but I haven't run across them in months. After a while I saw a skanky looking black girl with red streaks in her hair, and that was it. I went for a bite to eat.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I came back to see what the late afternoon light did to the neighborhood. Several girls were out for a walk this time, including a 30-ish, straight haired redhead with tight jeans, thick thighs, and a somewhat mean looking face I've been seeing out a lot lately. This time I saw her with the young, blond Amanda I've mentioned in the past. Amanda had a nice, slim figure, and yelled loudly "Hey!" as I drove by, but I remembered her being an expensive disappointment before, so I passed. Next I saw Melissa in her trademark floppy hat, but as I was going by she had a hoodlum hanging off her, and when I came back around I saw her getting in a big suburban.

I figured that must be it, it was getting dark, and recent experience tells me most of the girls are afraid of the dark these days. What the hell, I had come to see the way the light played on the houses, anyway. I was noticing how quiet certain areas have become with all of the crack houses that have been boarded up recently, and marveling at the speed with which they are torn down to a few flakes of sawdust after they're shut down, when I saw a girl with light brown hair coming out of one of the alleys. Lo and behold, it was Brittany.

Right away she asked what I was looking for. I said I thought she needed a ride, to which she responded "I'm looking for a date, so you can let me out at the corner." That triggered my spidey sense, but I took a chance and drove on. Anyway, as I took her to the next location she needed to go to, she gave me her version of recent happenings. She did get out of jail a few months back, claims to have stopped doing crack entirely, and only comes out from time to time when things are slow. She has put on weight since previous reports, saying that's what happens when you stop smoking, and that she feels much better now that she's not skinny and is "eating every day," lol. But according to her, the stories about her being used and abused by the Watkins area thugs are not true, and that she never even had a pimp, although they would ask and promise to "take care" of her. The truth is not up to me to decide, I only report. She was sporting a nice outline butterfly tattoo on her lower back, as well as a Chinese symbol on her upper back, and initials enclosed by a heart on her arm. Her breasts were perky, small Bs, and her performance included soft moaning. All in all she came across as a regular girl with a sweet disposition and a refreshingly girlish voice, not like some of the withered street urchins with dead stares we wish we'd never met.

Hell Rayser
01-22-07, 09:52
So I decided to see what Chat had to offer. After I got to the right location I found several girls working. It was sat around 9 pm. I picked up Gwen who said she was 38 and had eight kids. She said she was a madam of an escort service. She took me to some grocery store parking lot and asked for .4. That was way too much for a well worn SW. We sttled on .3 and she did a poor job. I left Chat with with a bad impression. 5 on looks 3 on service and technique and 1 on price.

Member #2668
01-23-07, 18:30
Sorry you didn't have an enjoyable experience. I have been with Gwen a few times and they were all enjoyable. I will admit that bj is not her favorite activity, but if you opt for fs I've never had a bad time. But as with all these girls YMMV.

So I decided to see what Chat had to offer. After I got to the right location I found several girls working. It was sat around 9 pm. I picked up Gwen who said she was 38 and had eight kids. She said she was a madam of an escort service. She took me to some grocery store parking lot and asked for .4. That was way too much for a well worn SW. We sttled on .3 and she did a poor job. I left Chat with with a bad impression. 5 on looks 3 on service and technique and 1 on price.

Geosaln
04-22-07, 14:18
on Willow. Very nice looking younger blonde with her hair pulled black and about an 8 on the SW scale and she was with a large, fat, skanky and greasely haired brunnete. She was about a -2 on the SW scale. Can't see how anyone ever gets that hard up to pay her. They were such an odd looking couple that I wasn't sure they were SW's but they gave me the look. I don't do the SW thing but the one looked very nice. Anyone know who they were?The heavy one is out of the picture now, I hear is is pregnant and in jail. The Blonde is still around and stays at the Apts behind Kings Lodge, she comes out once in awhile. I had just given her a ride about 2 weeks ago around 3pm, she takes you back to her place, service depends on the day. Mostly ok, sometimes rushed.

Geosaln
05-05-07, 10:37
Anybody having any luck, seems dry lately?

Member #2668
05-06-07, 22:32
Anybody having any luck, seems dry lately?

Heard on the news last week that LE had a sting and arrested 10 guys. Seems like summer is getting close so Uncle Leo is trying to slow the activity before traffic gets heavy and River Bend gets here.

PWhipped
05-08-07, 11:33
How about a good CLEAN good escort for tonigt or tomorrow night in Chatta??? If not I will continue to Knox and see Tiphany.

Wet Dreams, PW

TheGoodman
05-08-07, 22:57
I am excited to report that as I travel throughout the city, company is picking up. You know, the regular spots.

I would be interested in reading more reports. I for one will keep one coming.

Last night I had this dream that I met a 7 on sw scale. 2 Jackson got my flute played a couple of different ways and see even provided the spot.

Went out tonight and saw a few possibilities but short on time for me so I headed home. Back out tomorrow.

How about you guys?

TheGoodman
05-12-07, 00:17
I went out for a drive tonight and saw 10 different ladies out and about. 90 percent were crack hoes.

Tonight I was thinking with the right head so as to not get involved with all of that. Too much drama can come of it.

I did see the previously mentioned girl but was looking for something different. The tree street filled with not so goods. Over by puss and boots much better.

Vinnie
05-14-07, 21:47
I saw a new girl in willow/23rd area. had blonde long hair. looked to be in early/mid 20's, 5'5" and slim. looked to good to be SW. I would have thought she was LEO. but my date that was in the car said her name was Kathy or cathy not sure of spelling. could/would not say how her skills were. Anyone have first hand knowledge of her.

Geosaln
05-16-07, 20:42
Still have not been having any luck lately. I really need some relief soon...lol.

TheGoodman
05-17-07, 20:48
I am heading out tonight and will fill you in on what I see. It is still hit and miss. I am not sure that LEO pulls the whole SW entrapment. If they do, I haven't seen it. Knock on Wood.

Glad to see a couple of mongers posting.

TheGoodman
05-26-07, 23:48
Drove over on Willow, trying to sort out the Crack Hoes from the real deal.

Saw an 9 on the SW scale. Drove around and lost her. I did not give up and found her again. For 2 Jacksons and a 15 dollar place, She played my flute like I have never had it played before.

Best night in Chattanooga in a long time. It is all down hill for me after that.

They call her 6'6. I think because she is tall.

Geosaln
05-29-07, 17:43
Still have had no luck. Must be the timing. I'll have to keep an eye out for your recent conquest. Lol.

Happy Hunting.

Member #2668
06-04-07, 22:16
Saw on the news last Thursday that LE did a sting and arrested 6 SW at the duck pond in East Lake. I have never heard of anything happening in that area, and if anyone on here has they've never reported on it. Saw pics on the news and one was a really pretty young wsw.

Cruised the normal areas off Main Sunday afternoon and the streets were dead, only saw 2 bsw and they were both rough. Is anyone having any luck?

Geosaln
06-06-07, 05:59
Never been to that area, didn't know that there was action there. Glad I wasn't caught up in it. Still having no luck, probably seeing the same rough ones you have been seeing. I hope it gets better soon.

TheGoodman
06-07-07, 18:49
I missed it also.

I didn't even know there was a bust.

I am going out tonight, will post what I see and where.

Geosaln
06-09-07, 20:40
On Main street screwed up my night last night, still no relief.

O Wiley
06-24-07, 13:48
Had a great time with one on 4th. She was about a 7 or 8 overall.

Chuck G
06-24-07, 22:14
I was on my way through this afternoon so I got off for fuel at Rossville Blvd then went down 23rd to 4th and saw a little heavy young WSW, I think at least, walking south on 4th, drove by, she kind of looked but with a rather large belly I decided to pass. Went back down 4th crossed over 23rd to E Main, saw what looked like a slender young HSW but by the time I turned around she was gone.

Was through a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday and spent some time at Sugar & Spice. Did business in C town a few years ago and had a crew here that spent a lot of time and money there, one of the owners remembered me. I had a good time with one of the dancers/bartender and she offered outside play but thought she was a Vegas showgirl type as far as her prices ranged. Would have been good for a $ but not much more. Used to see an older blonde from there for $ who was a lot of fun.

Later

Cable Guy
06-25-07, 08:44
I was on my way through this afternoon so I got off for fuel at Rossville Blvd then went down 23rd to 4th and saw a little heavy young WSW, I think at least, walking south on 4th, drove by, she kind of looked but with a rather large belly I decided to pass. Went back down 4th crossed over 23rd to E Main, saw what looked like a slender young HSW but by the time I turned around she was gone.

Was through a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday and spent some time at Sugar & Spice. Did business in C town a few years ago and had a crew here that spent a lot of time and money there, one of the owners remembered me. I had a good time with one of the dancers/bartender and she offered outside play but thought she was a Vegas showgirl type as far as her prices ranged. Would have been good for a $ but not much more. Used to see an older blonde from there for $ who was a lot of fun.

Later

Hey Chuck!

Good to see you here. Hope you had a better fathers day than you did a few years ago. Hope all is well.

Tailwinds,

CG

Chuck G
06-25-07, 18:47
Had a great Fathers day, none of my family or friends would let me near an airplane that day.

I am working in SC and travel through Chat Town every Thursday and back either on Sat or Sun. I hit the drive to see whats going on but it sure is scarce lately. If you get the opportunity to go to Huntsville AL go for it. They have great services, both escorts, strip clubs and massage parlors.

Later

Cable Guy
06-25-07, 21:31
100LL has been $5 so I sold my 182 and got a PA-28R. Big mistake, I'm gonna get rid of it if I can. You still got your bike? I bought a wing last year. (I know, wings are for pussies) but if sure is comfy. If your in the areas sometime we can talk about all the puss that ain't out anymore.

Tailwinds,

CG

Chuck G
06-29-07, 18:01
Passed through town last night so I hit the stroll area but it was seriously dead. Stopped at the titty bar on 23rd and had a few beers and a couple of lap dances. I did not do as well as the lady did, she came at least once I think from hand manipulation, she also had the nicest nipples I have had the pleasure to taste in quite a while. Too bad she could not reciprocate as far as manual stimulation.

CG, I still have the bike and I am taking it to SC this weekend to have it to ride at night. Just finished a 70X50 hangar in AR with a 46X14 bi-fold door. Have not replaced the plane but I am looking. I actually like the PA 28 series, especailly the Warriors or the Archers

Later

Renagadecoupe
06-30-07, 00:50
i used to ride willow and 23rd back in the days but here in the past few years it has been deader than ever..so where do the hang out at.i am curious to know but haven't posted in a while.

Meester77
07-01-07, 12:49
Has anyone seen MayLynn on Craigslist? Just curious what she was like, and wanted to make sure she wasn't LE.

TheGoodman
07-07-07, 21:59
I got tired of driving the same route today so went to the phone book to check the escort scene.

Found one number that work and the guy Neil said to come to ++++ Willow Street. He had 2 girls. Use a room there or take the girl to a room.

Too careful to do that unless someone else knew it was legit.

Any thoughts?

Geosaln
07-11-07, 12:17
I got tired of driving the same route today so went to the phone book to check the escort scene.

Found one number that work and the guy Neil said to come to ++++ Willow Street. He had 2 girls. Use a room there or take the girl to a room.

Too careful to do that unless someone else knew it was legit.

Any thoughts?I would be concerned too. I am a chicken. lol. Let us know if you find out anything, good or bad.

Meester77
07-16-07, 19:19
Has anyone seen a girl on escorts.com that goes by the name KellyKamero? She doesn't have a review up anywhere that I can find and want to make sure she isn't LE.

Chuck G
07-30-07, 22:48
Stopped to get fuel at the truck stop on Rossville and when I left it was raining. Went down Kelly and got hit in the rain by a not so honest fellow who left the scene.

No real damage after the fact but after 45 minutes and 2 calls LEO finally showed up. While LEO was taking the info a real cute BSW walked by, I would not have noticed but LEO did and it looked like he approved.

Now I am sobpoened to appear in court for the state and will have to go out of my way to appear if I want the hit and run guy to go to court. I will be there trust me.

Later

Renagadecoupe
08-01-07, 00:30
i hate assholes like that.just the other day i came from my bros house in dayton thru soddy and by the aquarium to 23rd st.just so happened got pulled over by the cops also...ask me hey where you coming from he asked and i told him even though it was 2:30am he asked again you know why i pulled you over and i said nope.you have no front bumper..ok i said..well ended being a thousand questions and wondering if i was looking for prostitutes..just trying to get me to admit it..so i told the prick if i am doing something wrong give me a ticket and leave me the hell alone..so i am going to stay a way for a couple of weeks,then take my camera next time..
Stopped to get fuel at the truck stop on Rossville and when I left it was raining. Went down Kelly and got hit in the rain by a not so honest fellow who left the scene.

No real damage after the fact but after 45 minutes and 2 calls LEO finally showed up. While LEO was taking the info a real cute BSW walked by, I would not have noticed but LEO did and it looked like he approved.

Now I am sobpoened to appear in court for the state and will have to go out of my way to appear if I want the hit and run guy to go to court. I will be there trust me.

Later

Geosaln
08-16-07, 18:31
Picked up Misty, acute petite blonde at the truck stop on Rossville Blvd next to the hotel she says she is staying at dressed and looked almost to good to be true. She gave me the look when she went into the store and again when she came out. I waved hello, she came over and asked if I could give her a ride. I said sure hop in. The rest was an hour of pure bliss. The girl is fresh, no marks on her and a great personality. Find her before that changes.

XxATLxX
08-17-07, 17:36
I have picked her up a few times. She is probably the hottest SW in Chattanooga, with an attitude to match. She was actually on an episode of COPS awhile back. I remember I was watching it, and they were in Chattanooga, and I was on the computer doing something else while it played in the background, when I heard one of the cops yell "Misty, come over here" I laughed to myself and thought it would be funny if it was the Misty I knew, and sure enough, it was.

Wiggles
08-18-07, 20:51
She has been around for a while and in and out of rehab. If she has no makes now it must be the just out of rehab time. Normally she is always rushing, poor attitude and trouble. Once she was with me when she dropped a knive while we were active. She said she keeps it for protections and even asked for it back.

I did wait until after. The cops all know her well and always be on the lookout if she is out, they will stack her out.

If you got good service be happy and cut your losses. Next time will change unless you pay upscale.

Chuck G
08-19-07, 21:35
Was travelling through today and decided to try and see if Misty was around, no luck. Found a 20 YO blonde calls herself Casidy. Cute but strung out, was willing to do anything for enough to get a fix. She does a fair BBBJCIM for .3 but is Hyper the whole time. Won't be around long from what I can tell. I found her across from the truck stop on Rossville and dropped her off at the motel beside it. Might be the same but not sure.

XxATLxX
08-19-07, 21:55
Was travelling through today and decided to try and see if Misty was around, no luck. Found a 20 YO blonde calls herself Casidy. Cute but strung out, was willing to do anything for enough to get a fix. She does a fair BBBJCIM for .3 but is Hyper the whole time. Won't be around long from what I can tell. I found her across from the truck stop on Rossville and dropped her off at the motel beside it. Might be the same but not sure.She has been around for awhile, almost 2 years as I can recall. And you are right, she will do anything for a fix. I had her offer me bbfs once for .3 She is hooked on crack so bad though its not even funny.

Meester77
09-04-07, 00:29
Can anyone recommend some independent local ladies in the Chattanooga or Cleveland area? It seems we get a few ladies passing through every now and then, but I don't know of many local girls around here.

Feel free to private message if you'd rather not post wide open on the board.

Member #2668
09-07-07, 17:11
Had a few hours to kill this afternoon so decided to see if anything was out. At first around noon I saw absolutely nothing. Then after running some errands around 2PM the streets got pretty good. Saw several on Dodds, all WSW and a couple very good looking. Saw one young redhead, small body, but very pretty, had a belly button ring and tattoos on her back. Also saw a blonde in white jeans and high heels that looked pretty good, was in her mid to late 30s.

Rode around a little while longer and just as I was ready to leave I saw one of the most beautiful sw I've seen in Chattanooga in 15 years! She was mid to late 20s, tall blonde and absolutely beautiful. Had an amazing butt and nice up front too, on the 1 to 10 scale I would give her a solid 9, and that's not on the sw scale, but in general. I would give her a 10 except she had several tattoos all over her back, arms and neck which took away from her beauty. I stopped and talked to her for just a minute, told me her name was Michelle and she rarely gets out. I didn't have the time or the extra funds to donate to her utility bill or I would have spent some quality time with her.

Does anybody else know her or anything about her? She gave me a # and if all goes as planned I will be seeing her next week.

Was out a couple weeks ago and saw a very pretty young redhead on Willow, but when I got a closer look she was pregnant. Has anybody else been having any luck lately?

Sadsammy
09-11-07, 00:51
I sometimes post in be'ham forum and partake of some of the ladies that be'ham has. But over the last several months I have been coming to Chatanooga to buy lottery tickets, but had never ventured into the city.

I thought to myself, man what a waste of my time. I could at look. So I decided to do what every person that is new to an area. I read and read and read some more. In fact I read all the archives so that I would know what areas to scout out.

I traveled 23rd, Willow, Dodd and all the other streets all the way to Holtzclaw. I spent about 5 hours just riding. Of course I stopped to eat at Subway on 23rd twice. I saw more WSW than BSW. I saw one real ugly WSW in the daylight, but I admit after dark she looked better (LOL) but I don't think she had any teeth.

I saw a blonde, appx 30 something, about 150 lbs, about a 5 on the SW scale. On Main, I saw 2 heavily tattooed WSW, but after a while they split up. Saw a spaced-out skinny WSW with orange-red hair, thought she was going to get run over. Some white guys at a wrecker palce on main were laughing at her staggering down the road.

On 23rd saw 3 WSW. One about 40, not bad looking at night. Another was slim, hair was put-up, slighly partially redheaded, 20-25, looked cute but she appeared and disappered several times. The 3rd one was late 20s but vey weathered, brown haired it seems.

Leo was very light during the daylight, I saw maybe 2-3 in 2 hours, but after dark their presence around the area increased, there were 3 on Kelley at 9pm plus with them was a SUV with Warrant Enforcement on the side. That was when I decided it was time for me to follow Kelley Street to I-24 and head West to I-59 and head home. As I was crossing 23rd I saw a 4th Leo car at the gas station on the right just before I hit I-24.

I did not partake of any of the ladies this trip. I just scouted out the area and became familiar with the surroundings.

Sorry that is all I have to report on. But for a Monday there was things to be had if one so chose to participate.

Uncle Flush
09-30-07, 11:33
Hey I am going to be around Chattanooga and Cleveland around the end of November for a couple of weeks on bussiness and it's going to be a long boring time after the work is done. What AAMP's or SC's that are worth my time? Also if anyone can recommend good companionship would great as well.

I have been around the area several years ago and not since so I am sure things have changed. Any help would be appre. Thanks again.

XxATLxX
10-03-07, 00:03
I also saw a girl that looked like Cassidy but she looked to be pregnant.

Can anyone confirm this?

Member #2668
10-03-07, 10:20

Can anyone confirm this?

I saw that same girl out a few weeks ago. From behind she had a nice round tight looking booty, but when she turned around she was big time pregnant. It's not Cassidy, this girl had red curly hair. Cassisy has blonde hair, plus her butt is not as nice as the preggo girl, pretty sure it's not her. This girl was a lot prettier than Cassidy.

Vinnie
10-03-07, 19:35
I saw that same girl out a few weeks ago. From behind she had a nice round tight looking booty, but when she turned around she was big time pregnant. It's not Cassidy, this girl had red curly hair. Cassisy has blonde hair, plus her butt is not as nice as the preggo girl, pretty sure it's not her. This girl was a lot prettier than Cassidy.I think Cassidy still has a few more weeks left of her all expences paid 30 day "vacation" to serve.

Cable Guy
10-03-07, 19:40

Can anyone confirm this?

I saw her near the wrecker place on Monday, It wasn't Cassiday.

Meester77
10-07-07, 15:03
Can anyone PM me with some recommendations on independent girls in Chattanooga that offer incall?

Member #2668
11-02-07, 17:42
Hey guys, whats happened to our streets? I just got back from spending a couple hours downtown today and the streets were DEAD! In almost 2 hours I only saw 3 WSW. One was skanky Debbie thats been around town for at least 15 years. She was being hastled by LE at the convenience store at the corner of 23rd and Dodds. Then saw one that looked decent from the back on Willow, but she was being scooped up by another monger just as I saw her so couldn't see her face. Just as I was about to leave saw a decent looking blonde WSW sitting in a car. Stopped and talked to her for a minute, she was decent but not great looking, a little chubby, and had on more makeup that Tammy Faye Baker. Looked like she had had severe acne when she was younger, had a pretty nice body, but when she quoted 60 roses I said no way I was paying that on the streets in Chattanooga. She gave me her number but doubt if I'll be calling her. I thought things would be better with the perfect weather but was disappointed. Maybe getting closer to time for Santa things will pickup so they can buy presents for all their rugrats.

Anybody else been having any luck? Would love to find a nice looking BSW, just in that mood! lol

Chuck G
11-17-07, 21:43
I was passing through Chattanooga yesterday and decided to fuel up, went down the normal stroll areas and just off Willow by Main down a side street I saw what appeared to be a young WSW, made the turn around and she was neither young or attractive, she gave the name to the TOOTHBRUSH, since she only appeared to have only one.

What is going on, I have found a few gems in the past few months but nothing in the last few weeks. I got off I-24 Tuesday night because of a wreck and there was nothing, hit the fuel stop on Rossville and even the motel next door was dead, A sweetie pulled in to get some smokes but she was not a working girl I guess.

Looks like C town is getting dead.

Later

Chuck G
12-03-07, 23:22
Stopped in town to fuel up and decided to make the cruise. I have found some activity on the sidestreets around the fuel stop on Rossville Blvd. Once in the parking lot by the Puss and Boots club. Left the fuel place and went by the P&B lot and saw a fairly cute slender blonde, goes by Shannon, gave me the look and I gave her a ride. Great BBBJTCIM for .4$. Would have enjoyed FS if I had time but usually only partake in BJ. I recommend her services, she does not seem hooked, has a husband she says.

She gave me digits for trusted members, Cable Guy, I think you would enjoy her.

I figured the weather must have brought out the talent, so I made the circuit afterwards but only saw once rough looking WSW on Willow, too scary looking.

Later

Treaty Bird
12-05-07, 23:40
Was cruising wil. St. Today and was interested if anyone knows anything about a petite blonde, long hair, was wearing brown pants today. I think she may have a tattoo on the neck. Just curious if any of yous have info about her. Preciate the help. She was prob. A 8 or 9.

LeveeWalker
03-05-08, 13:43
Anyone here that remembers the old days in Summit?. High Society was the best .I can get hard just remembering Kelly on top working those hips LOL.

LeveeWalker
03-08-08, 18:37
What was the name of the MP beside the freeway in Ooltewah? I know it burned 3 or 4 times. I only went there twice but the sevice was dynamite? . Most people who read this most likely don't know about Summit but back in the 80s it was Sin City. I miss it.

Bloofin
03-10-08, 23:57
What was the name of the MP beside the freeway in Ooltewah? I know it burned 3 or 4 times. I only went there twice but the sevice was dynamite? . Most people who read this most likely don't know about Summit but back in the 80s it was Sin City. I miss it.There was actually two places. The one beside the interstate was I-75 Health Spa (but I never saw any workout equiptment). There was another one down Lee Hwy at the intersection of Lee and Apison Pike called Tish's and at one time I think it moved across and down the road up on this huge hill. They were all pretty good for a youngster like myself.

LeveeWalker
03-12-08, 08:18
There was actually two places. The one beside the interstate was I-75 Health Spa (but I never saw any workout equiptment). There was another one down Lee Hwy at the intersection of Lee and Apison Pike called Tish's and at one time I think it moved across and down the road up on this huge hill. They were all pretty good for a youngster like myself.I think when Tish's moved later on High Society opened in their old spot. There was an old 2 story building across from the Lee HWY Groc. And this scank put up a sign that said OPEN and she would sit in the window. Long story short her boyfriend would rob the men and LEO shut it down as well as High Society and a new sauna/bath house that had opened about a month eairlier. The sauna/bath house is a heat and air place now. Ahh, the good old days. You are right for a young man it was perfect.

Chuck G
03-12-08, 17:19
I remember Sugars Key Club in the late 70's early 80's that was around the corner from the Choo Choo. Not a lot going on inside unless you knew someone but many of the young ladies used it as a place to get regulars for their Indy business. And most off them were top notch, back then my funds were lower and I had to save up to visit but it was always a good time.

Later

LeveeWalker
03-12-08, 19:37
I went to the Night Haven about a dozen times and each time was a hoot, man what a dive joint. It was like the strip clubs you see in the movies where the villians hung out, and they did there too but if you were cool so were they. Actually there were some cute girls that danced there, but most were fugly. However they were cheaper LOL.

LeveeWalker
03-23-08, 16:50
Anyone catch the story? . Of course they did a piece on a girl who regreted working. I did get a chuckle though when they showed the female reporter walking up Main Street while talking to the camera. I wonder if she got any turnarounds? . She did a snow story a couple years ago while she was wearing tight jeans, the camera showed her squated next to the litle snow man she had built and her camel toe was just about to bust out of those pants LOL.

Spankin
04-09-08, 23:12
Came into some 'found money' and decided to try my own economic stimilius program; It's been over two years since I've tried the escort scene so I grabbed last Sunday's classifieds and checked who was advertising.

I was trying to connect around 11 am, (I've always had better luck, during the day, found a couple of single moms working while the kiddies are in school). First "Xcite", the lady who answered wouldn't have anyone available until late in the afternoon, next up was "Always Better".no answer.

Connected on the third try with "Secret Fantasies", two ladies available one near Red Bank, another on Shallowford Road. The descriptions afford were almost identicle, (in my experience the only thing you can count on in the description offered is race, everything else is subject to exageration).

Shallowford Road was closer so I opted for that, went straight to the negotation while still on the phone, she quoted 7 portraits of President Jackson, I poor mouthed away and whined until she agreed on six. Got to the motel called again and got the room number.

The lady said her name was Kayla, she looked to be about 23, maybe 5'10", rather slender, true blond. She said she was from Nashville, comes to Chatt occasionally to work. Said she'd had three kids, had the stretch marks to prove it, but otherwise, very nice smaller titties, and a perfect ass. She's a smoker, and we chatted a little while she finished her cig.

Personality wise I'd call her country, very pleasant. As we got started, avoided kissing, which was ok with me, (not a kisser myself) but I couldn't help myself- I had to go down on her, LOL. First surprise, she was very into it, offerred instructions, "Right there, put two fingers in, " held my head in place, we kept at it until she popped, we rested for a moment or two, then she went down, absolutely excellent head, I was in danger of popping with in the first few moments- I stopped her, covered up, and she got on CG, again primo, she had me stop for a moment for a demonstration of muscle control, impressive I must say. Finished in doggie, smacking that lovely ass the whole time. Soaked in sweat and completely wiped, cleaned up chatted a bit more tried to get her number, but she wasn't going to give. I'm not above trying to spilt them off from the service, LOL. She definitely wanted to keep that service in as a buffer. I might do her again, if the oppurtunity arises, but she's not really the type I like for on the escort scene.

I've had very good luck with the escorts, rarely been disappointed, but there has been the occasional stinker; "Special Occasions" or "Stepping Out" (they are the same girls), should be avoided, they aren't shy about jerking people around for a few hours while trying to hook up.

I do have a number for one lady who sometimes has some good talent, but best of all is honest on the phone in case she doesn't have anyone available.

On an unrelated note are the girls in the Crown Vic, still around- I went looking a few times and couldn't find them- that's what led to all of the above, LOL.

LeveeWalker
04-11-08, 19:43
I have not seen them but there is a lot more SW activity in that area.

Cable Guy
04-27-08, 08:41
If anyone has Laurens phone number please send, I wrote it on an envelope and then cleaned out my truck, It's gone.

Chuck G
04-27-08, 21:23
Don't feel bad, I lost my cell phone and all the numbers are gone. Otherwise I think I still had Lauren's in its memory. Last time I saw her was by the Fuel Stop on 23rd.

You would enjoy it up here in Canada, SW's are legal as long as they do not approach you first, and if they advertise in the local newspapers and CL it is also legal. What is illegal is verbal solicitation. Had a gourgeous young thing come sit by me at the hotel bar. When I asked her what she did she told me she was an Oral Hygenist, smiles big and winked. I asked how much an exam was and she said $$ but that it would take all night. She was right. And it was a thourough exam.

Rrguy
04-29-08, 09:48
Was visiting the family in Chattanooga this weekend, and needed some stress relief. Dreamed a quick perusal of CL led me to Jess, advertising as being visiting from ATL. Couple of calls to verify my existence, and a meeting was arranged. Very nice dream, well worth the effort. Tall, short blond hair, very sexy eyes. A great time was had by both of us in my dream. Says she visits Chattanooga occasionally. I would recommend her next time she's in town.

Vinnie
05-01-08, 21:02
If anyone has Laurens phone number please send, I wrote it on an envelope and then cleaned out my truck, It's gone.Are you talking about Cassidy's sister?

Cable Guy
05-02-08, 15:32
Are you talking about Cassidy's sister?

yeah, saw her the other day, wrote her number on an envelope then cleaned my truck out, guess I threw it out.

PWhipped
05-21-08, 12:58
I am in Chatta today and tonight. Good to see some of the familar names posting here. Any good news on any CL or Escorts I need to know about?

Wet Dreams, PW

Jire HJ
05-30-08, 21:46
I dreamt about cruising the track and finding it completely empty. Decided to break down and visit one of the in house establishments. Enjoyed a Sexy time but it was pricey. Was able to obtain 2 sets of digits, one for Tina mentioned last week which was lost in the washer and another for that Sexy lady in my dream. Will definitely be calling on both next time I doze off.

Buzzard08
10-23-08, 19:41
We need a CL thread. SW are not my thing it's too dangerous. Most are ugly too. Anyone know any GFE with a website with photos?

Cable Guy
10-26-08, 11:43
We need a CL thread. SW are not my thing it's too dangerous. Most are ugly too. Anyone know any GFE with a website with photos?

Candy Kemp in Nashville is great. She lived in KY and comes to Nashville often. I think it's candykemp.com but if not do a search on her and you will find her. I have seen her three times over the years and I can't say enough good about her. She is GFE to the MAX!

Jire HJ
10-26-08, 19:20
Candy Kemp in Nashville is great. She lived in KY and comes to Nashville often. I think it's candykemp.com but if not do a search on her and you will find her. I have seen her three times over the years and I can't say enough good about her. She is GFE to the MAX!

No offense Cable but $900 for 2 hrs. is friggin ridiculous! Don't think I could list any pu$$y that's worth that much.

Reg Joe
10-26-08, 23:45
You might check out Aimee. She's doesn't have a site that I'm aware of but she's on on the Knoxville board and I've seen her post in Chattanooga a couple of times. Her posts don't stay up very long, so I don't know if she gets flagged or pulls them herself when she fills her appointments. I have noticed rates are quite different from Knoxville to Chattanooga. I'm assuming because of the travel.

PM me for more info as I have dreams of her often or read the Knoxville threads. I can assure you she doesn't have an uncle and is legit.

Happy Hunting!

Cable Guy
10-28-08, 14:59
No offense Cable but $900 for 2 hrs. is friggin ridiculous! Don't think I could list any pu$$y that's worth that much.

She must have raised her rates. Back then she advertised less and would sometimes run specials. She was still very expensive but better than a girl friend. The only other girl who was able to get me to fuck her all night was a 20 year old family friend.

Mr Chub
11-14-08, 22:32
Hey everyone!

First time posting here. I was on a business trip last week and was staying at the Holiday Inn and decided to look in the phone book and try out an escort. So I called and they gave me a price of $175 if I wanted someone to call me back so I said yes. So someone called me back after about a half hour or so and I told her where I was staying at and she later showed up. I got her to my room and we started to chat for a bit and we then got down to business.She gave me a great cbj and fs without and extra dough. I was surprised and taken back for it. I pulled out extra $$ from the ATM just in case but it was all included.

She was a sweetheart and one of the nicest people I could ever meet.

All in all, a really great time.

Mr Chub

Buzzard08
11-15-08, 03:17
So has anyone sampled anything on CL?

Spankin
11-16-08, 00:36
So has anyone sampled anything on CL?Saw Meadow a few weeks ago, very nice, very personable (I had to leave town on business right after- hence fail to report, sorry men). Easy to contact, Hamilton Place mall area, very accomadating, moves right into your personal space and stays there for the entire appointment. Very engaging, nice to talk to, very nice to play with.

She's no spinner, but nice looking and a very warm person. Will repeat.

PWhipped
11-26-08, 09:58
Will be in Chatta Mon Dec 1st and/or Tues 2nd, any good finds on CL or escorts now? PM if you like or here. Cable Guy, you still around?

Thanks and wet dreams to all. PW

Cable Guy
11-26-08, 19:02
Will be in Chatta Mon Dec 1st and/or Tues 2nd, any good finds on CL or escorts now? PM if you like or here. Cable Guy, you still around?

Thanks and wet dreams to all. PW

Still around, in Atlanta today. I'll try to get with you.

Same Old Al Z
11-27-08, 22:59
Anybody know any info on this chick?

SWEET, YOUNG, BLONDE - w4m - 19 (Shallowford rd)
Reply to: pers-932948924@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-24, 7:58PM EST

CALL vikki AT 678--*--327--*--699zero FOR DETAILS!!!

SPECIALS!!
SPECIALS!!

Same Old Al Z
11-27-08, 23:00
Oops sorry

Forgot to add the photo and link

The AD

SWEET, YOUNG, BLONDE - w4m - 19 (Shallowford rd)
Reply to: pers-932948924@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-24, 7:58PM EST

CALL vikki AT 678--*--327--*--699zero FOR DETAILS!!!

SPECIALS!!
SPECIALS!!Any info would be appreciated.

Buzzard08
01-01-09, 16:29
I have no info on her most likely she's a visitor from Atlanta. I couldn't find Meadow on CL. Is there some other place she leaves her calling card at?

BlackHawk101
01-13-09, 17:01
Has anyone checked her out?

BlackHawk101
01-13-09, 18:15
Petite Toned Blonde 19 Sweetie Luv 5'1 110lbs- STG TBT

Tried to TOFTT. Went to hotel called 404-838-6905, She asked me to go and get protection went in hotl she toldme to come to called her she hung up and now can't be contacted. Might be LEO

Edward Cappers
01-14-09, 12:23
You guys should start a Craigslist and ******** Thread.

It seems your board is way thin compared to ours in Birmingham!

I'll be there tomorrow and maybe Fri. on Business. I looked at your Cl and Cv for there and seems really thin and the board for there on here does as well.

And the one "the 19yrd Blonde girl" I called struck me as maybe L.E. after the way she acted on the phone and the questions. Very suspicious and saw on their board that people say she might be.

I noticed a few of our locals and some from Hotlanta advertise up here too. but it's the exspensive ones. I would like to find a College girl that is priced right if anyone has got info PM me or reply thanks.

ED

Edward Cappers
01-15-09, 17:10
I'm staying over here by the mall at the Hilton Garden, and she told me this morning she is working from Super 8 right here. When I left for my meeting this morning I could see from my room there were two Sheriff cars there at 10:15a.m. and 3:30p.m. when I just got back there were four cars and L.e. had some guy in the back of one. I'd stay the hell away from this one I kind of figured she was a set up. What's up with this town? I tried another girl that told me she only works on Tuesday what the hell!

ED

Petite Toned Blonde 19 Sweetie Luv 5'1 110lbs- STG TBT

Tried to TOFTT. Went to hotel called 404-838-6905, She asked me to go and get protection went in hotl she toldme to come to called her she hung up and now can't be contacted. Might be LEO

Edward Cappers
01-15-09, 19:00
How come you guys don't have a bunch of college escorts running around here?

No offense but for Tail Chattanooga sucks!

I tried CL and Cv both and they suck here a couple a nasty looking ones, one guy pimping his wife out who looks on the old side and at some cabin out in the middle of nowhere nightmares LOL. One hot girl I wanted and tried to meet told me she only works on tues. What the hell! A couple of girls from Atlanta I called that aren't here today LOL. A bunch of fake ads and Old gingerlee smells like smoke and is ten years older than those photos LOL from She's from Bimingham neck of the woods up here now, LOL. And one girl I called that I figured is L. E. And funny thing is the hotel she is working is right here behind mine here by the mall at 10 this morning when I headed out there were 2 sherriff cars there and at 3:30 when I got back there were 4 and a guy in the back so you know that was a sting (I posted about it earlier) I guess Chattnooga L. E. Must be ballin for some arrests damn ruin a hobbiest get away!

Even the pay site ads are a waste the numbers are disconnected or the girls don't live here LOL some pimps need to get something going here man.

I finally broke down and called exspensive Cj! She agreed to come see me for a half hour and give me a damn discount on here f'ing rate if I post another review for her. This place sucks! You need some more girls here for play there isn't crap here for girls and in a f'ing college town there should be lots of young fresh tail what the hell!

ED

Edward Cappers
01-16-09, 13:28
I got to see Cj same day for a half hour and got her to give me a Deal on her high ass rate with the agreement that I post a review for her again. So I am keeping my word here it is!

She is not rushed I booked her for a halfhour and she was at my room for an hour and 20 mins which says alot about the girl in my book! This was my second time seeing her. I will say she is the best we have around and is more like an escort you find in a major city or a pro from a tv show. BUT she needs to come down a bit on her rates. I can't afford to pay 500 an hour for tail unless I only wanted to play only once or twice a month! I say give her a few years and she'll get older and drop the price! I'll try and save you guys her long ass email that she sends lol she may be pissed I posted her number here but ohh well. Her info is http://upscalegirl4you.escortsite.com/ email came from upscalegirl4you@yahoo.com and her number was 256-613-9758

Here is the review I left for her last time I saw her on craigs list:

Well I saw CJ. And during our time together we were talking about how CL works now and how so many of the ads are fake (which sucks). And how there aren't any reviews of the girls on there anymore (or that are real on CL). So I figured I leave one on here to other hobbiest guys and save them the grief I have gone through.

I have seen it all, from the pay for the site to get a number and no one ever answers --- to the send me money first and I'll come see you and never show ---- From the Girl not looking anything like the photo or even the same race,(LMAO, but it;s waste time on my part) ---- To the show up take money and walk out ripping me off, and even the old take my money then ask for more to actually do anything more than sit there and stare at me for an hour (Yeah I was the guy that posted before and made the girl stay for the whole hour, you know it wasn't gonna let her just walk, lol).

I know Doc, Mad Mark, and Hobby guy have posted reviews a bunch but it has dropped off since the site makes you pay (But thanks dudes for the ones you did post and for coaching me and other thru the mess out here) But I thought this girl was worth paying the five bucks for me to post. And well she asked me to post if I wanted to and I figured yeah what the heck.

I had seen Miss CJ's ads for a bit and even called her once. But I thought it was out of my "play" budget. But lately the pickings have been slim out here for real girls and ones not playing a scam or ripping you off. So I decide to give a "highend" girl a shot and called her. I'll say this she is in a Class of her own. She looked like her photos and acted like a starlet. She was perfect and polite. A little slow to start but spoke to me very sweet from start to finish. I give her a "ten" for everything. My only thing was it took what seemed like forever to get an appointment with her. But I am guessing with the way things are now that she is a busy girl. It was well worth it for me to spend time with her and I am going to start saving all week to play from her from here on out (ok that was a lie but I'll see you when I can afford to CJ, a man needs what he needs ya'know)

Well that is my review of CJ her ad's usually read something about elite or highclass and they always say something about playboy bunny on them.

There you go CJ I posted what I think is an awesome review of you, as I even paid for the review next time bump somone so I can see you faster please!

Your new fan, Ed

XxATLxX
01-18-09, 18:55
Ok, I am glad you posted that, because I noticed your review on CL of her, and something just doesn't seem right. Both your review, and her ad, are stikingly similar. Same style from the multiple multiple paragraphs, to the excessive use of (putting words in like this) which I can't even recall the last time I saw someone do that in a review to the extent that it is used in the review of her, and also in her ad. I could be out of line, and it could just be a coincidence, but it just seems a little "OFF" to me.

Here are the two for others to compare.

I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!! I am not a scam posting or a web B.O.T. posting!! I even have been reviewed on many sites (RAPS/****dotnet, *********dotnet, TER ect.. and even here on CL :-)!!! (Thank you again Gentlemen!!) I can even be googled, lol. I know alot of girls copy my postings, but I am the REAL CJ, and the only REAL former Playboy girl in the area!

I am an independent, and not with agency!! I am not some agency with fake photos, someone trying to get you to sign-up/sign-in/pay-up-front for a site, or someone trying to waste your time and mine!! I am Drugfree/Drinkfree/Dramafree, Upscale and VERY discrete!! I am 100% real and look just like my photos, even have a website (Which I pay for!! No signing or paying of any kind, just me and my photos and bio!!)

I have photos and look just like them!! I'm a former magazine model, even been on the Playboy site as a Cyber "Bunny" before. I'm 5'10/24/125lbs, Fit/Firm/ in excellent shape, Gorgeous, Fun, Well Educated, and Confident!!!

I only see ONE person a day and I am looking for Elite/ Highclass Gentlemen wanting only an Upscale/Classy girl; who are Upscale clients only!! If you are not that; PLEASE do not contact me!!! If you are fake/flake or just wanting to waste my time, do not contact me!! (NO BLACK MEN, sorry just personally not attracted, not a race thing) I will send info, i.e. phone number, website addy, and e-mail to you upon request!! BUT, I will need to SPEAK with you on the PHONE before I schedule with you!!

Once again I'm a former model (now a student) and the hottest experience and girl you will ever meet in person!! (You know the one you see in the club or restaurant and wish you could meet!!) You want the best/hottest/ most confident/most fun girl??? Well Here I am for your time dating needs and enjoyment!!!
Kisses, CJ

And here is your review

I got to see Cj same day for a half hour and got her to give me a Deal on her high ass rate with the agreement that I post a review for her again. So I am keeping my word here it is!

She is not rushed I booked her for a halfhour and she was at my room for an hour and 20 mins which says alot about the girl in my book! This was my second time seeing her. I will say she is the best we have around and is more like an escort you find in a major city or a pro from a tv show. BUT she needs to come down a bit on her rates. I can't afford to pay 500 an hour for tail unless I only wanted to play only once or twice a month! I say give her a few years and she'll get older and drop the price! I'll try and save you guys her long ass email that she sends lol she may be pissed I posted her number here but ohh well. Her info is http://upscalegirl4you.escortsite.com/ email came from upscalegirl4you@yahoo.com and her number was 256-613-9758

Here is the review I left for her last time I saw her on craigs list:

Well I saw CJ. And during our time together we were talking about how CL works now and how so many of the ads are fake (which sucks). And how there aren't any reviews of the girls on there anymore (or that are real on CL). So I figured I leave one on here to other hobbiest guys and save them the grief I have gone through.

I have seen it all, from the pay for the site to get a number and no one ever answers --- to the send me money first and I'll come see you and never show ---- From the Girl not looking anything like the photo or even the same race,(LMAO, but it;s waste time on my part) ---- To the show up take money and walk out ripping me off, and even the old take my money then ask for more to actually do anything more than sit there and stare at me for an hour (Yeah I was the guy that posted before and made the girl stay for the whole hour, you know it wasn't gonna let her just walk, lol).

I know Doc, Mad Mark, and Hobby guy have posted reviews a bunch but it has dropped off since the site makes you pay (But thanks dudes for the ones you did post and for coaching me and other thru the mess out here) But I thought this girl was worth paying the five bucks for me to post. And well she asked me to post if I wanted to and I figured yeah what the heck.

I had seen Miss CJ's ads for a bit and even called her once. But I thought it was out of my "play" budget. But lately the pickings have been slim out here for real girls and ones not playing a scam or ripping you off. So I decide to give a "highend" girl a shot and called her. I'll say this she is in a Class of her own. She looked like her photos and acted like a starlet. She was perfect and polite. A little slow to start but spoke to me very sweet from start to finish. I give her a "ten" for everything. My only thing was it took what seemed like forever to get an appointment with her. But I am guessing with the way things are now that she is a busy girl. It was well worth it for me to spend time with her and I am going to start saving all week to play from her from here on out (ok that was a lie but I'll see you when I can afford to CJ, a man needs what he needs ya'know)

Well that is my review of CJ her ad's usually read something about elite or highclass and they always say something about playboy bunny on them.

There you go CJ I posted what I think is an awesome review of you, as I even paid for the review next time bump somone so I can see you faster please!

Your new fan, Ed

Edward Cappers
01-19-09, 00:17
You have got to be kidding me with this B.S. I'm on a bunch of boards and well known!
Great the girl knows how to write a pargraph correctly congrasts to her ass. And for the record why would a girl post two posting and one bashing her stupid ass rates? On cl where she would see it I was nice because I may want a discount and you get more bees with honey. On here I posted that I think her shit about not working deals is B.S. and that she is to damn over priced.

What the fuck man I guess you'll fail that C.S.I. exam lol.

Thanks for the laugh

ED

Yo

Ok, I am glad you posted that, because I noticed your review on CL of her, and something just doesn't seem right. Both your review, and her ad, are stikingly similar. Same style from the multiple multiple paragraphs, to the excessive use of (putting words in like this) which I can't even recall the last time I saw someone do that in a review to the extent that it is used in the review of her, and also in her ad. I could be out of line, and it could just be a coincidence, but it just seems a little "OFF" to me.

Here are the two for others to compare.

And here is your review

Bloofin
01-19-09, 12:47
Edward,

I see that you are quick to defend yourself which is your right. But I also noticed a few inconsistences in you posts. The first post you placed on the Chattanooga board stated you were going to be in town for a couple of days, Thursday and Friday but here it is Monday and you are still posting. Also you pointed out you are well known in multiple boards, but I noticed that you have only been a member since December 18, 2008, just over a month, but have nearly 80 posts an average of 2. 5 per day.

I know I have not posted many times but I do read this board on a regular basis. I find it interesting that you slammed Chattanooga for lack of providers and then were quick to point out a provider that you have used and enjoyed.

Just my two cents worth. Now you can begin to slam me for not having many posts. But that is your right and looking at some of your previous post your motive.

You have got to be kidding me with this B.S. I'm on a bunch of boards and well known!

Great the girl knows how to write a pargraph correctly congrasts to her ass. And for the record why would a girl post two posting and one bashing her stupid ass rates? On cl where she would see it I was nice because I may want a discount and you get more bees with honey. On here I posted that I think her shit about not working deals is B.S. and that she is to damn over priced.

What the fuck man I guess you'll fail that C.S.I. exam lol.

Thanks for the laugh

ED

Yo

XxATLxX
01-19-09, 15:23
Glad I'm not the only one who smells something fishy. Also, the excessive use of !!!! in both her post and your review are also consistent. Perhaps it just a coincidence and both you and her just enjoy yelling half the time.

Rj2008
01-20-09, 01:47
I have him on ignore because I am tired of his lies and bullshit.

He signs up and almost immediatly started attacking me and acting like HE is the senior member who has been posting for years.

I caught him in numerous inconsistencies and called him on them and he would just attack me back 3 times as hard.

The best I can tell he has some connection to or is CJ and I was speculating that the reason he came after me so hard was because when CJ first started posting on the birmingham craigslist, nobody had ever heard of her and she was requesting our pic before she would set up an appointment.

That raised my BS Alert and I posted at the time that I thought she might be LEO. Shortly thereafter, CJ had her own website complete with about a dozen glowing reviews. (Fabricated ?)

Apparently she is not LEO but there is still a number of reasons to be concerned regarding CJ/ED.

Ed has posted numerous "reviews" on her.

The biggest concern is his/her connection with another group of girls, that also had a website. They were less attractive than CJ and had some low "teaser rates" that used to say something like "starting at $115" but the few reviews I did say said their real rates were in the $300 range.

When their website was put up, almost instantly, they too had multiple glowing "reviews" appear. Only there. Nowhere else just like CJs.

That girls website was full of typographical errors and really bad grammer and spelling. Supposedly the brother of one of them did their website and was also their driver.

Anyway, shortly before that group of girls vanished, one guy had posted somewhere a poor review.

Shortly thereafter, that group posts with the guys name and phone # and was threatening to call his family and so forth for messing with them.

After that, those girls did not post as much and have not for some time now.

The other connection to CJ was they started advertising with the phone # CJ used at first which I first noticed and then they later fessed up about their "connection".

Anyway, I know for a fact this Cappers guy is full of shit and put him on ignore because I am tired of reading his bullshit and his personal attacks.

I dismiss anything and everything he has to say. And, I have wondered if Ed is not CJ or someone close to her.

Whatever, unlike Cappers, I am a senior member who did not sign up one day and a few days later start attacking senior members.

Ed will probably start attacking me again for posting what I have observed.
It is to be expected.

He could not have less credibility in my opinion.

But, if you want to shell out $500 to see CJ, I suspect you would see Ed at the same time. Or she would be willing to bring him if you asked, and if she is not already him.

Now that I think of it, maybe she thinks I am the one that posted the bad review and that is how Ed came to life ?

I have never seen CJ or Ed nor do I know anyone who has.

Edward Cappers
01-21-09, 14:59
It doesn't matter how many post you or I have. I did just join this board But have got a ten years in on others. Yeah I defended myself but to say I don't really care about this board upfront. I posted asking for info on who to see and got nada for a response. I saw you got bashed in Hotlanta like I said everyone should question anything it's cool with me. I post on the Birmingham board all the time and about a bunch of pro's. I do think you guys need to bus some up from Hotlanta I was surprised at how few there are in Chattanooga?

And I posted on monday and today because I got a message from one guy saying to look at the board that someone thought I was a hooker faking a review.
No big deal man.

ED

Edward,

I see that you are quick to defend yourself which is your right. But I also noticed a few inconsistences in you posts. The first post you placed on the Chattanooga board stated you were going to be in town for a couple of days, Thursday and Friday but here it is Monday and you are still posting. Also you pointed out you are well known in multiple boards, but I noticed that you have only been a member since December 18, 2008, just over a month, but have nearly 80 posts an average of 2. 5 per day.

I know I have not posted many times but I do read this board on a regular basis. I find it interesting that you slammed Chattanooga for lack of providers and then were quick to point out a provider that you have used and enjoyed.

Just my two cents worth. Now you can begin to slam me for not having many posts. But that is your right and looking at some of your previous post your motive.

Edward Cappers
01-21-09, 15:02
If you think I'm fake or Cj pm me a number and I'll call you. That will settle this. Like my grandpappy said easypeezeejapanezzee lol. And hell come on down to my neck of the woods in Birmingham and party with me one weekend. I'm a monger and proud of it!

ED

Glad I'm not the only one who smells something fishy. Also, the excessive use of !!!! in both her post and your review are also consistent. Perhaps it just a coincidence and both you and her just enjoy yelling half the time.

Edward Cappers
01-21-09, 15:14
This one is real easy.come check out the posting about this guy on the board in birmingham it'll be good for some entertainment. And check the ****.net thread on him being a L. E. Spy that other hobbiest post about this nut. Strange for a guy that says he has me on ignore but he knows where I am posting and is able to follow me to here while I am visiting your area. Sorry he brought his S#*t to your board we're all here to post info on pro's so we can watch each others backs and get the real girls to visit. Like I told X to send me a number and I'll call. Anytime you want to come down to our playing feild in Birmingham get in touch and I'll party with anyone.

Read up on this guys B. S. With me and several others. He has yet to ever post a review of a girl he has seen. Me on the other hand you can look up a S#*t load of ones I have been to see.

And not numerous ones on any one girl I posted twice on cj once the first time I saw her and one time to get a deal on her f'ing rate. I'd do that anytime to save a few dollars cause I'm cheap like that LOL.

ED

I have him on ignore because I am tired of his lies and bullshit.

He signs up and almost immediatly started attacking me and acting like HE is the senior member who has been posting for years.

I caught him in numerous inconsistencies and called him on them and he would just attack me back 3 times as hard.

The best I can tell he has some connection to or is CJ and I was speculating that the reason he came after me so hard was because when CJ first started posting on the birmingham craigslist, nobody had ever heard of her and she was requesting our pic before she would set up an appointment.

That raised my BS Alert and I posted at the time that I thought she might be LEO. Shortly thereafter, CJ had her own website complete with about a dozen glowing reviews. (Fabricated ?)

Apparently she is not LEO but there is still a number of reasons to be concerned regarding CJ/ED.

Ed has posted numerous "reviews" on her.

The biggest concern is his/her connection with another group of girls, that also had a website. They were less attractive than CJ and had some low "teaser rates" that used to say something like "starting at $115" but the few reviews I did say said their real rates were in the $300 range.

When their website was put up, almost instantly, they too had multiple glowing "reviews" appear. Only there. Nowhere else just like CJs.

That girls website was full of typographical errors and really bad grammer and spelling. Supposedly the brother of one of them did their website and was also their driver.

Anyway, shortly before that group of girls vanished, one guy had posted somewhere a poor review.

Shortly thereafter, that group posts with the guys name and phone # and was threatening to call his family and so forth for messing with them.

After that, those girls did not post as much and have not for some time now.

The other connection to CJ was they started advertising with the phone # CJ used at first which I first noticed and then they later fessed up about their "connection".

Anyway, I know for a fact this Cappers guy is full of shit and put him on ignore because I am tired of reading his bullshit and his personal attacks.

I dismiss anything and everything he has to say. And, I have wondered if Ed is not CJ or someone close to her.

Whatever, unlike Cappers, I am a senior member who did not sign up one day and a few days later start attacking senior members.

Ed will probably start attacking me again for posting what I have observed.
It is to be expected.

He could not have less credibility in my opinion.

But, if you want to shell out $500 to see CJ, I suspect you would see Ed at the same time. Or she would be willing to bring him if you asked, and if she is not already him.

Now that I think of it, maybe she thinks I am the one that posted the bad review and that is how Ed came to life ?

I have never seen CJ or Ed nor do I know anyone who has.

XxATLxX
01-22-09, 17:02
It doesn't matter how many post you or I have. I did just join this board But have got a ten years in on others. Yeah I defended myself but to say I don't really care about this board upfront.

ED

3 posts in a row attempting to defend yourself. For someone who supposedly doesn't care about this board, you sure do seem to care a lot about what people on here think about you.

Rj2008
01-22-09, 20:07
The clown is attacking the crap out of me on the Birmingham board and apparently has several monikers to do it.

They are calling me a cop and all kind of stuff. Which is a hoot because no cop would ever suggest as much caution as I do. But then, Ed does not let facts get in the way of his obsessive attacks. A sociopathic stalker is my working theory. (And that of a number of other detectives down at police headquarters) That is a JOKE, that I am sure he will use against me in the future. (See, he admitted he is a cop ! LOL)

I have them on ignore but am still wondering exactly what I did to get this sociopath after me ?

The problem with the ignore feature is I still have to read the idiots moniker every time he posts. Which is WAY too often.

3 posts in a row attempting to defend yourself. For someone who supposedly doesn't care about this board, you sure do seem to care a lot about what people on here think about you.

BlackHawk101
01-29-09, 17:20
I tried to see Midori @ sensualmidori@yahoo.com, http://sensualmidori.net/photos.php last time I was in town. I gave her 3 ref and she tripped out. She says she does not see hobbiest. I tried to set something up in the future as she requested. But again she said no way.
So if you have seen more than one provider don't waste your time with this one. Is this the norm in your city? If any senior members can PM me and tell me about this provider it would be appreciated. I have never ran into one like this and I travel coast to coast and to Europe.

Spankin
01-31-09, 01:11
I tried to get together with her back in July. Called her, I didn't offer references (never do, absolutely never!), she wanted me call her from a business phone. Next day call from work, when she shares that she isn't seeing new clients, lol. Oh well, it can't be that great.

Sexy Amber25
02-05-09, 21:20
Hello guys,

I am Amber. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know I will be visiting the chattanooga area on Monday for a week. I look forward to it. Xoxo

BlackHawk101
02-06-09, 14:12
You guys can thank me later.
I told her you folks need some help in Choo-Choo town!

Hello guys,

I am Amber. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys know I will be visiting the chattanooga area on Monday for a week. I look forward to it. Xoxo
I am an adorable blonde with long soft gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, and a mischievous smile. I stand 5'6", weigh 115 lbs. and have a perfect 32B-23-34 toned petite body.
I am extremely selective of the clients I meet, catering exclusively to professional gentlemen who are well mannered and possess impeccable hygiene. I view all of my clients as special friends and believe in mutual respect, satisfaction and gratification, but most of all I love to have fun.
I have impeccable taste, refined mannerisms, and a luxurious personal style. I am an enticing mistress. I invite you to indulge your decadent fantasies with an irresistibly seductive paramour. If I've piqued your interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No blocked calls or text messages accepted
No dirty talk on the phone or the convo. will end immediately
Upscale businessmen only please

(( My incalls start at 120 for the half hour, 180 for full.. please leave the gift visable on the table and know that it is not to be discussed ))

***I am available all day for incall from 10a.m.-10p.m.***
(A)(M)(B)(E)(R)---*(8)*(6)*(5)*(2)*(0)*(6)*(5)*(6)*(3)*(3)*

BlackHawk101
02-10-09, 00:42
If she doesn't get some mere calls she is heading to Atlanta.

Jire HJ
02-10-09, 23:15
... has anyone sampled this cutie? I'm so damned gunshy about anyone who posts on CL.

BlackHawk101
02-11-09, 01:39
... has anyone sampled this cutie? I'm so damned gunshy about anyone who posts on CL.
You can check with Chester67

She has some great review out of Nashville. Chattanooga is dead on this board. Where do you check to find a hottie besides CL in Chattanooga?

Check my post from coast to coast? I'm very careful. Iust trying to help one of my fav cities!
Good Luck
BTW-Jire HJ Where are the good providers in this town? I don't pick up Street Walkers, you have to be a brave soul for that risk. You stick with the streets and I will stick with this board and CL.
Amber is the real deal a former D-1 soccer player. Not the girls you described on the Street Walker topic!
Nasty!

Jire HJ
02-11-09, 20:01
As far as risk goes, if you think you're any safer with CL than on the streets, I feel you are mistaken. That being said, Uncle LEO in Chatt seems to pride themselves on being sly and making busts. Plays big with the church-going crowd. Never mind all the real crime that they let go by.

I, too, contacted Midori. Liked what I saw from the website and really wanted to meet her but, she came across as way too picky and stuck-up. Wouldn't give specific available dates or times... basically told me to call back and see if she was available. Not a good sign for a professional provider.

Other than that, there hasn't been somebody that looked worth my time that I felt comfortable contacting. I'm sure LEO uses CL all the time to try to entrap folks. And you never know. Despite all your posting on here, you could be LEO... hell, I could be LEO! There is no absolute safe way to do what we do... you roll the dice every time.

You can check with Chester67

She has some great review out of Nashville. Chattanooga is dead on this board. Where do you check to find a hottie besides CL in Chattanooga?

Check my post from coast to coast? I'm very careful. Iust trying to help one of my fav cities!
Good Luck
BTW-Jire HJ Where are the good providers in this town? I don't pick up Street Walkers, you have to be a brave soul for that risk. You stick with the streets and I will stick with this board and CL.
Amber is the real deal a former D-1 soccer player. Not the girls you described on the Street Walker topic!
Nasty!

Spankin
02-24-09, 20:33
I saw Miss Amber this afternoon, warm, beautiful and very friendly. Early twenties, slender, athletic build. She’s a very skilled and enthusiastic partner at the main event. She has the softest skin I've ever encountered.

What impressed me most was her friendliness and obvious intelligence, she’s a wonderful conversationalist and can provide some very insightful observations from the provider point of view.

Definitely someone I will see again.

BlackHawk101
02-26-09, 23:57
I, too, contacted Midori. Liked what I saw from the website and really wanted to meet her but, she came across as way too picky and stuck-up. Wouldn't give specific available dates or times... basically told me to call back and see if she was available. Not a good sign for a professional provider.

Yep same thing happened to me. I had 3 appointments wih her and she called at the last min and canceled al 3.

JWadd2
02-27-09, 01:04
Nice person but her skills are pretty weak.

BlackHawk101
02-27-09, 18:00
Nice person but her skills are pretty weak.
What skills was she lacking in? She is not PSE but nice and fair and will keep her appointment.

I have not seen nothing on this board better! Give us some providers who are better for the price? I send you a great young provider and you come up with her skills are weak!
No the Chattanooga sex scene is weak.
I have not tried the call services there but from what I have seen and been told by other folks from the board is that the providers are few and far in between.
Not attacking you JW2 just trying to understand the Chattanooga market.

JWadd2
03-01-09, 02:48
I agree with everything that Spankin said about Amber except that I wasn't impressed with her talents. She's safe, sweet, clean and will provide an experience.

That's better than nothing, I agree.

BlackHawk101
03-05-09, 13:50
Nice skills on the massage side!
Very Happy ending!

Yep same thing happened to me. I had 3 appointments wih her and she called at the last min and canceled al 3.

Buzzard08
03-20-09, 15:19
I am glad to see this board has woken up a bit. Man I can't find anything around here. I got a good laugh at the drama on the previous page. That dude from Birmingham needs to humble himself a bit. Seems like a nice enough fella though. I went to college in Alabama and lived there for like eight years. Most of my hobbying time was spent road tripping to Atlanta. The selection around Birmingham was almost as scant as Chattanooga. Actually other than a few trailer queens up in Huntsvegas I never saw much worth writing about.

I just got back from Europe I was in Prague. It was awesome If you ever get a chance go. There are guys from Africa trying to take you in places everywhere. Ig nore them and head to a place called the Atlas club. It looked like that one scene from dusk till dawn there were tons of beautiful women around everwhere and it was dirt cheap.

I had the assistance of a little blue friend and wound up just staying there all night 5 different girls. I think The total bill including drinks was around 350. 00.

BlackHawk101
03-24-09, 14:49
I am glad to see this board has woken up a bit. Man I
I had the assistance of a little blue friend and wound up just staying there all night 5 different girls. I think The total bill including drinks was around 350. 00.
Yep, Prague has surpassed Amsterdam as Europe’s Sex capital.
The most beautiful woman, I have ever seen was in Prague at the market. Do they still have problems with Gypsies?
Frankfurt is fun if you get out that way!

BlackHawk101
03-25-09, 19:32
I talked to her about coming there. Ya'll need some quality up there. I will give you a heads up if she comes. She has been a hit in Nashville, Memphis and a few other cities.

Steve4Action
03-27-09, 17:52
This girl created a lot of problems in Nashville. She went by Isabella. Search her out if you do not believe me.

On City Vibe ID=annie70ugyva

Jason281
04-01-09, 15:22
Call Julianna.... (4)0(4)6(7)1(8)0(6)5 is claiming to have been seen by you guys in Chatanooga. I was hoping to get the skinny on her as she is now advertising in Montgomery.

Have any of you seen her?

Buzzard08
04-03-09, 15:42
I was a little dissapointed in Frankfurt you walk in building after building up six flights of stairs that are heated to about 100 degrees throw in thousands of German dudes not wearing deodorant only to find one average looking girl at the top of the bulding. I liked Nuremburg though. Top quality looking Bavarian women and a mix from around the world. Manheim was super cheap but the quality wasn't there.

All in all though Prague blew them all out of the water.

By the way I really appreciate the warnings. If someone has a good reccomendation feel free to Pm me.

Buzzard08
04-26-09, 20:08
Page is an absolute delight.

Very attractive and very attentive to ones needs.

Wise Guy 868
04-28-09, 18:38
Page is an absolute delight.

Very attractive and very attentive to ones needs.Who is she and any contact infor?

Wise Guy 868
04-29-09, 19:19
Saw her on Cl and boy is she pretty! She is 19 and does not have the ho look at all. Just like your next door 19 year old.

Can't say much about her service. Not trying to please or things like that but a great young looking girl anyway.

Spankin
05-11-09, 09:36
I had the opportunity to spend some time with Miss Cathy, from Knoxville, during her last visit to Chattanooga.

She advertises as a, "Sexy, Mature Lady, " (865-xxx-xx09) absolutely accurate, but you should add beautiful to that description as well.

She’s a petite, 40 something Lady, with an exceptional body, and a wonderful personality- it is obvious that she really likes men. When she answered the door, Cathy was very well groomed, and dressed in a hot little black dress. Intelligent and personable, she set the mood with candles and a very warm embrace. No clock watcher she let the appointment take it’s course.

A passionate and skilled partner, she is the epitome of the GFE, and fun to talk with after.

She’s returning to Chattanooga this week, I am definitely repeating.

Member #3954
05-12-09, 01:31
LOCATED Hwy 120 and Powder Springs

Please be ready to make an appointment when calling!!!

XoXo's
Julie

513two570two48

I know she is more twords ATL, but if she is lagit and I can find a review I'll make a drive over on my next treck to Atlaner. Maybe if thats her I'll beg her to come for a BHM visit.

Thanks BFR

Burnt Star
05-13-09, 10:15
LOCATED Hwy 120 and Powder Springs

Please be ready to make an appointment when calling!!!

XoXo's
Julie

513two570two48

I know she is more twords ATL, but if she is lagit and I can find a review I'll make a drive over on my next treck to Atlaner. Maybe if thats her I'll beg her to come for a BHM visit.

Thanks BFRSaw the same pic on CL in the Chicago section.

Wise Guy 868
05-13-09, 20:54
Saw the same pic on CL in the Chicago section.The same day she is listed in Atlanta too. Sounds like a fake to me.

Wise Guy 868
05-14-09, 20:44
Now CL shut down, I wonder where to go?

Wise Guy 868
05-17-09, 12:33
Saw her on ********. Anyone knows her? Her pics look good but I can't say that's pics from a 5'8 145lb. Maybe some old pics of her.

Any info.? pm me or post here please.

Thanks

It looks like cl is dead. Maybe some of the girls will move to ********? Too bad bp does not have a Chattanooga section. I wonder where did the girls go.

Wise Guy 868
05-18-09, 00:10
Saw her on ********. Anyone knows her? Her pics look good but I can't say that's pics from a 5'8 145lb. Maybe some old pics of her.

Any info.? pm me or post here please.

Thanks

It looks like cl is dead. Maybe some of the girls will move to ********? Too bad bp does not have a Chattanooga section. I wonder where did the girls go.Never mind, she also listed on all other cities, Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis, plus Atl too. I gues she was trying to increase her web page traffic.

One way to tell a fake is to look at other cities for the same post. If it shows up at different cities at the same date, you can be sure not to bother with.

Edward Cappers
05-18-09, 13:12
I can think of three that work in multi cities. Heather lives somewhere between here and hotlanta and I have seen her in both. Chassity lives somewhere near Jasper,Tn and on E she shows up for Hunts. and Chat. I've seen her here once and there twice. Cj lives somewhere between Chat. and Birmingham I have seen her here and at home in the ham. so that isn't always true. As for Jamie, her and her group of girls from topnotch run ads in several cities some drive but it has been posted that a few times by others it is not the girl you saw in the photo that might show. So just means who might be in the area or willing to come to you and most of them aren't worth the $ accordding to what is posted on the Hunts. board about her and her group.

ED

Never mind, she also listed on all other cities, Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis, plus Atl too. I gues she was trying to increase her web page traffic.

One way to tell a fake is to look at other cities for the same post. If it shows up at different cities at the same date, you can be sure not to bother with.

PWhipped
05-19-09, 14:24
Any one have any info on this one?? Lised in Chattanooga, has Atlanta tele #, but two places say she is in Chatta.

Thanks, Wet Dreams, PW

►WANT-SOME-COMPANY??◄ (OUTCALLS ONLY "In & Around" THE CITY... )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:serv-xngfc-1178679575@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-19, 1:30PM EDT

"Come escape with me and my magic hands as I
provide sensual rubdowns that will surely set
your mind and body at ease... I PROMISE!!"

RATES ARE:

$75.00 ----- (Quick-rubdown/15-min)

$100.00 ----- (Half-Hour rubdown)

$160.00 ----- (Full-Hour rubdown)

MY NAME: ASIA C.

5'4 ----- 118lbs ----- 34C

BEAUTIFUL, SWEET & PETITE!!
SEXY Light-Skinned BI-RACIAL HOTTIE!!
(My father is caucasion & my mother is African-American)

NO TEXT ----- NO EMAIL ----- NO BLOCKED CALLS

CALL ME AT: ----- 770-616-4479 -----(AVAILABLE 24-HOURS)

1000% REAL PIC!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PWhipped
05-19-09, 14:27
I did find out about this one, well that Pic is not true. Review says she is a heavy one but gives good service. I will pass.

Wet Dreams, PW

iM S€ H€T I C€ULD MAKE †H€ D€V!L SW€A† - 22 (Chattanooga)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-2xnnk-1167640807@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-12, 4:57PM EDT

••.•―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-• •Puerto•Rican•.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••-:¦:-••.•΄―`•.••
ღ•.Έ.•΄―* I am the ultimate sensual experience. My seductive side is hidden by my sweet, adorable personality. One of my biggest pleasures is pleasing mature upscale gentleman. I will leave you breathless and wanting more. I go beyond the extra mile to make sure your time with me is truly one to remember. ღ•.Έ.•΄―*

ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*
ღ•.Έ.•΄―* I am very nice and respectful, sophisticated, drama free, and fun to be around. 100% INDEPENDENT ღ•.Έ.•΄―*
ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*ღ•.Έ.•΄―*

;•.Έ.•΄―*serious mature gentlemen only!! NO BLOCKED CALLS OR TEXTS PLEASE!ღ•.Έ.•΄―*

ღ•.Έ.•΄―* My names is Tiffany and I look forward to seeing you!ღ•.Έ.•΄―* 256-520-3611

Wise Guy 868
05-19-09, 20:11
CL is dead these days. I wonder where did the girls go? They can't just stop doing businese because of CL. Got be showing up somewhere else. Wish I know where to look. Any idea? PM me or post here PLEASE!

PWhipped
05-20-09, 01:09
Where did you think I got the post below. Just new place on the list and new name. But it is "erotic" and "adult", what more do you want??

Wet Dreams, PW

PS, or PISS, Just looked again and the "erotic" section has disappeared since noon today. But the "Adult" is still there.

CL is dead these days. I wonder where did the girls go? They can't just stop doing businese because of CL. Got be showing up somewhere else. Wish I know where to look. Any idea? PM me or post here PLEASE!

Wise Guy 868
05-20-09, 08:13
Where did you think I got the post below. Just new place on the list and new name. But it is "erotic" and "adult", what more do you want??

Wet Dreams, PW

PS, or PISS, Just looked again and the "erotic" section has disappeared since noon today. But the "Adult" is still there.There were used to be at least 5 posts each day on cl for Chattanooga. These days, if we are lucky, there is one post or so in few days. Not totally dead but not much alive either. And the selections are much less than before.

Spankin
05-20-09, 17:48
I noticed that Backpage added a Chattanooga section, it seems to be just a selection from Knoxville- but hey it's a start.

I've been hoping for something better, but I guess we will have to do with CL Adult, backpage, ********, and any thing else that turn's up.

I keep googling the phone numbers of some of the, "old reliables", to see where they turn up.

One place, www.escorts.com/cities/chattanooga-tn.html, is fairly bogus. It appears to be a non-functioing web sight that's a front for AFF, or fling; they've collected the last few days of CL erotic ads for Chattanooga and make it look like a working referral site, sort of like Epic Dreams.

PWhipped
05-20-09, 20:12
You are correct and I apologize for the overstatement.

Met one today from there but she is not my style, a little, er, a lot too large for me. Sweet but big. Now for Asia! <GRIN But then there is Serria (wrong spelling) Too many beers. <G , Blonde here in Chatta. Older but really pretty. It is just 8 PM so I have time to find my next conquest but always looking for recomendations.

Wet Dreams, PW

There were used to be at least 5 posts each day on cl for Chattanooga. These days, if we are lucky, there is one post or so in few days. Not totally dead but not much alive either. And the selections are much less than before.

Wise Guy 868
05-20-09, 21:10
Nashville cl is almost back from dead. I think soon enough other cities will be the same. Not as many as before but at least 7 to 10 per day.

Chattanooga has few today too. Not as many as before but some sign of back from totally dead.

Somehow the girls will figure hout how to outsmart the screen process and let's hope they can do that in Chattanooga soon.

Aimee Leigh
06-02-09, 23:35
Just a side note from a personal POV. I list on CL in Knoxville but have no problem traveling to Chattanooga for side trips. I don't double post mainly because of the cost but also , it's not my "main" city. If there are a couple of gentlemen that would like to see me travel, then please send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Keep in mind, I prefer outcall when in town, but can host if I need to and there is a demand for me to make it worth my time and effort.

There are reviews here as well as on escorts. I am real, safe and most certainly PROMISE I do not have any of the problems mentioned about another Knoxville provider.

Please have your preferred date and time as well as your references(2) or info included to expedite the process.

Thanks,

Aimee

Ondaroadagain
08-24-09, 11:31
I have seen the CL ads for her mountain top, outdoor massage. Does anyone have any experience with this lady. It sounds very nice and the picture of her is top notch. Are we talking a legit massage or FS?

Any help would be appreciated.

Charlsalanhead
11-12-09, 12:42
I have seen the CL ads for her mountain top, outdoor massage. Does anyone have any experience with this lady. It sounds very nice and the picture of her is top notch. Are we talking a legit massage or FS?

Any help would be appreciated.Do you have a link? I know its an old post, but will be up there doing some work all next week.

P.M. if you want.

Jire HJ
11-16-09, 23:46
Thought I'd post 1 last message before I hang up my monger hat. It's time to live the safe life. It's been fun, exciting, dangerous, and thrilling. I took one last run at the prize with Angie tonight. As usual, she talks too much and that gets in the way of some of the fun. Not young, but still a fun time if you don't mind the mindless chatter. She's avoiding the streets and pretty much working out of her house. As usual, the buffet was extensive, with pretty much everything out and available. It was a nice "last dance" for me.

I'll check my messages for a few more days if any senior members want her contact details. Please, my friends, be safe out there. I hate reading those sting reports on chattanoogan.com!

Best wishes and safe mongering to all.

Kelskarst
12-18-09, 23:14
I will be heading to Chattanooga in a few weeks and wondered what were the best clubs in town. From what I have read, they seem to be limited on entertainment, only partial nudity and no contact. Is that right?

XxATLxX
12-19-09, 00:04
I will be heading to Chattanooga in a few weeks and wondered what were the best clubs in town. From what I have read, they seem to be limited on entertainment, only partial nudity and no contact. Is that right?

Diamonds and Lace is pretty much the only one worth going to, and thats not saying much.

Htoad1
12-19-09, 19:50
There was another bust in Dalton on Thursday. 4 women and a man and a woman pimp. Had to be internet or newspaper based- were not SW

Here's the article-http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_165267.asp

Dalton Police Make Arrests In Prostitution Sting
posted December 19, 2009

After receiving complaints that women from out of town were performing prostitution in the city of Dalton, the Dalton Police Department conducted an investigation, and then on Thursday night, set up a sting at a Dalton motel, making six arrests.

Undercover officers from the Dalton Police Department arranged to meet women at an area motel. After prices for sex were negotiated, the women were arrested on prostitution charges.

Wiggles
12-21-09, 02:39

You can try this club down town. Take 4th st exit toward town then left a half mile. Go go type but contact lap dances. Open around 9pm but only a few girls. Most are nice and will talk to you

Wise Guy 868
12-24-09, 00:55
You can try this club down town. Take 4th st exit toward town then left a half mile. Go go type but contact lap dances. Open around 9pm but only a few girls. Most are nice and will talk to youThat's in a part of town you really don't want to be at night.

Chuck G
12-25-09, 22:20
That place is OK at night. I worked in C town in 2003 and 2004 and spent quite a bit of time there and made frinds with the owners and several of the ladies. Had a few come visit me at my place before they went to work.

I stop by every time I am in town and am treated very nice by one of the owners, the other is a jerk and is the door person.

Wiggles
12-27-09, 04:31
That place is OK at night. I worked in C town in 2003 and 2004 and spent quite a bit of time there and made frinds with the owners and several of the ladies. Had a few come visit me at my place before they went to work.

I stop by every time I am in town and am treated very nice by one of the owners, the other is a jerk and is the door person.

One owner is out that you mentioned another is in now and seems to be ok. I have been pleased there just need to be more of a regular to be treated better

Kelskarst
12-31-09, 02:09
Thanks for the info on the clubs. If someone wants to PM me about good massages in the area that would be cool. I will be passing through Knoxville on the way if that helps any. Don't know if I will get a chance to get as far as Atlanta though.

Wiggles
01-16-10, 02:13
Just dropped by this week and they are getting some better talent back including ssome of the past better ones. Certainly better than Diamonds & Lace.

Chuck G
01-16-10, 08:45
Wiggles, if Mercedes is back, a mid to late 30"s dirty blonde with several tattoos I recommend you cultivate her. When she was there is 2004-5 we became good friends and she would visit my RV or my hotel if I was just in town for the night. We even did dinner a few times then back to the room. I compensated her but it was much less than an escort and always a good time. And dinner was not Micky D's, usually Outback for drinks and dinner and she was pleaseant company with good conversation and the tattoos never showed while she was dressed.

Later

Sexhoundtn2
02-04-10, 15:36
Hello fellow mongers,

What has happened to the Chatt. forum? No post in nearly 20 days!? I know the action is there. I will be in Chatt. in a couple weeks and need some insight.

Don't let it die! Be safe.

Wise Guy 868
02-06-10, 18:26
Hello fellow mongers,

What has happened to the Chatt. forum? No post in nearly 20 days!? I know the action is there. I will be in Chatt. in a couple weeks and need some insight.

Don't let it die! Be safe.Be careful out there. There was a bust few days back so if you are doing the SW thing, just be extra careful.

Personally, I don't look at the SW here any more. The quality is really not good and if she looks TGTBT, most likely a sting.

Brad Kominski
03-05-10, 15:34
She looks smoking hot and has a bunch of reviews but I can't find any more about her. Can't get her contact info either.

Bigdaddy678
03-07-10, 14:21
Looking for about 5 guys for a gangbang next week in chattanooga there will be a small donation trusted members in chattanooga pm me for details.

XxATLxX
03-08-10, 00:15
She looks smoking hot and has a bunch of reviews but I can't find any more about her. Can't get her contact info either.

allincluded4u@yahoo.com

Wise Guy 868
03-21-10, 21:45
She look hot but she also post the almost same ad in Dallas same day on bp. How can she be at the same places at the same time? I would stay away from this one:

Hi Guys Im Ellaina. During my HAPPY HOUR im ready to enjoy every inch of your company. Im no clock watcher so prepare yourself for Passionate

100% Stress relief and xxxtreme pleasure. I will take you however I can

still G.F.E IS MY FAVORITE! 817) 401-8051 ELLAINA 110% HISPANIC GIRL
P.S. ACTUAL PICS NO TEXT MESSAGES BLOCKED CALLS NO DIRTY TALK

Doinker
03-30-10, 08:06
Hooked up with her a while back. Pics are accurate. Good time was had by all. She's tweaky though, but ok. Problem is you don't deal with her direct. Seems like it, but turns out to be some dude that is pretending to be her when setting up the date. There is a way to get in touch with her direct, but don't remember details.

allincluded4u@yahoo.com

Fuzzynutz
04-07-10, 15:21
For those of you into BBW. There is a W BBW in monteagle that has very reasonable donation requests, and is very accomodating. Senior members PM me for contact info.

Jire HJ
04-09-10, 13:36
I've been out of the game for a while but this one has me considering coming out of retirement. If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/leaving-sunday-_-_-_-_dont-miss-out-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_specials/2326462

Rfjackjr
04-10-10, 12:09
I've been out of the game for a while but this one has me considering coming out of retirement. If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/leaving-sunday-_-_-_-_dont-miss-out-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_specials/2326462I saw her last year. Tall girl. Had fun but she was very safe. CBJ for that price is not what I had in mind.

Polishedbronze
04-19-10, 00:17
Has anyone seen this one?

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/v-f_a_c_e_-d_o_w_n_-_a_s_s-up-v-wet-wet-23/2300478

Johnbgood321
04-26-10, 10:18
This is my first post. Please excuse any rules I might break. I went to S&S after 11 pm last Saturday. The girls were very friendly. About six were there. There were only 4 guys there. Several girls made me happy during private dance.

I highly recommend Tiffany. She is sweet and very willing to please!

Thanks

Rhett Butler
05-01-10, 22:32
This is my first post. I haven't seen many ladies and am new since my return from retirement. Would love to see if Chattown has a good FSBM provider with a lot of french. Not really looking for a fs lady.

Renagadecoupe
06-29-10, 03:37
this place has been dead for years now..but would be nice to find a good ho house if any..

Titans123
06-29-10, 11:02
Had a dream the other day about her. She was ok but a bit over priced and mechanical. I would probably repeat!

Cbr Rr
07-06-10, 14:42
Was wondering if anyone had any info or could vouch for Dylan4play. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wiggles
08-26-10, 21:34
The girls continue to change some here, but there are some that will do more to keep you happy. Once they know you, the more available. Try the ones that say they have been there more than a year. Newbees are more conservative. You will leave happy

LeveeWalker
08-27-10, 09:05
this place has been dead for years now..but would be nice to find a good ho house if any..Tell me about it.There hasn't been any good houses since the 80s up in Summit.

Wise Guy 868
09-04-10, 12:31
Well, I guess that's the end of CL.

Any idea where else to go?

Chuck G
09-04-10, 17:37
You still have Backpage in Chattanooga and I always liked it better than CL.

Later

LeveeWalker
09-05-10, 21:20
Saw a "lot lizard" walking in the lot. She made eye contact as I parked and walked over by the pool on the back entrance she acted as if she were looking for something but it was obvious what she was doing.I have noticed several girls working the motel lots around there as there is a lot of out of town workers staying in that area.

Titans123
09-13-10, 12:49
Hey guys,

I'm from the Nashville board and comming to Chatt on business later this week. Can anyone recommend some company for me. PSE is best but I will take your suggestions. I've looked on E.com and DC but nothing fit my fancy. And, as we all know UTR's are usually the best. Also, If you need the scoop on some Nashville talent, just let me know.

Thanks

Titans123
09-19-10, 11:47
I didnt get any help from the locals but was able to dream about this gem. A first class companion, just MHO!!

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgtf-l-i-g-h-t-a-t-t-e-n-d-a-n-tandlt-here-today/3209197

Hey guys,

I'm from the Nashville board and comming to Chatt on business later this week. Can anyone recommend some company for me. PSE is best but I will take your suggestions. I've looked on E.com and DC but nothing fit my fancy. And, as we all know UTR's are usually the best. Also, If you need the scoop on some Nashville talent, just let me know.

Thanks

Wise Guy 868
09-19-10, 21:39
I didnt get any help from the locals but was able to dream about this gem. A first class companion, just MHO!!

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgtf-l-i-g-h-t-a-t-t-e-n-d-a-n-tandlt-here-today/3209197Hmmm, $$$.5 for a 42 yrd old? You must be paying the NY rates.

Wise Guy 868
10-14-10, 21:50
There was another bust few days ago targeting the Internet.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_186286.asp

Be careful out there.

Wiggles
12-03-10, 03:22
Visited them again in the past week and more new talent. 4 girls and all looked good. If you put in a few visits and be a regular you can certainly leave happy and some takeout.

Chuck G
12-04-10, 10:34
I too found out by becoming a regular that take out was available. Got to know the owners, one OK the other is an ass, and sat at the bar not in the lounge area. Girls came in there for their own drinks etc and when they found that the owner acted like he knew you they seemed to warm up. I was on a work assignment there for 9 months and ended up with one that I used to take out to dinner and back to my hotel even after I left the area.

Just takes a little cultivation.

Later

Jire HJ
12-12-10, 01:18
Took a little ride tonight. Due to the weather the strolls were pretty dead. A couple out but, I've been really hesitant lately. Decided to visit one of the adult clubs. Wasn't there but about 10 mins. And was offered a "VIP" dance by a lanky brunette with small breasts (my favorite). Extras were offered at $$. I passed due to financial concerns this evening but got digits and will be calling to negotiate a more reasonable time.

Upullandpay
12-27-10, 11:24
Any advice from senor members on a safe date?

Will be in town for the world of wheels show next weekend.