PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tickled60
01-09-06, 14:20
Think I had a chat with a couple of SWs over the last week. They are still scared from previous posts problems but can be found in pairs. Did meet a couple of real nice gals though new girl Brandy from Ellwood about 5 ' 110lbs blonde hair and glasses. Nice rack and great attitude. A keeper. Also Marsha is out 5'3" 130 lbs Curly blonde hair real nice girl needs glasses can't see worth crap so she's a little nervous at first. Be sure to use protection for everything with her though. He.... Found them strolling on long Ave. Be warned about a youngin named Taisa 5'6" maybe 100 lbs. Long black hair serious druggie. Had a dream where we were together and she was so stoned she passed out with my pole in her mouth. Afterward she confessed she had just snorted some heroin. Steer clear the other girls say she likes to pocket things. Nice girl but too much trouble.Also met a real sweety named Sam(samantha) I checked;))) Beautiful gal with long black hair Kinda of a tomboy when u get to know her but a babe. 5'7" 115lbs. italian beauty. Very nice and normal too. She has a girlfriend Amy that she runs with but she is cute but face is kinda pot marked. As far As I could find out the $5 hoes are in the pokey so prices have returned to normal. haven't seed a red head named Mandy since Thanksgiving. She's about 5'8" 140 Shoulder length red hair but no front teeth. Always had fun with her but usually make her bathe before we play.

Anybody got any news about Butler??? Also I gonna bite the bullet and try out Angeleyeslisa from Youngstown. Heard some good things about her so gotta try. Also her about another area independent called Kimlyn. Anybody have any interaction with her??? Be safe and have fun

Tickled60
01-09-06, 19:53
Anything going on In Sharon? Gonna be stuck there all weekend and really could use a nice time! Any good places to look other than the strip clubs?

Jhawk
01-25-06, 20:06
Downtown, 2 Sundays in a row (around 10 PM) saw this cutie. She was about 5'2" or so with light skin and straight black hair and big dark eyes. Turns out her name is Amy. Pretty good BJ. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Packmann9204
02-14-06, 11:13
The girls have been out there. They just are not leaving N. Hamp st.

That is hard to pick them up with Le traveling the Street a lot. They have been out btw 8-10pm.

natenick62
02-19-06, 16:03
Yeah, first time poster, long time lurker. I've lately become a huge fan of ultimate massage. Right off 81 very close to NY. As reported, standard massage fees (house ~1 dollar a minute) and seemingly whatever you can negotiate from there. Very interested in PMing for others experience (the obligatory - I'm not LE), especially with regards to a petite cutie who wears glasses that I've never had the luck to sample. Best wishes.

Thrills
02-20-06, 09:54
Is A Touch of Asia Spa (421 E. Lincoln Hwy.) and 777 Far East Therapy (2491 E. Lincoln Hwy) full service amps?? Has anyone had any experiences there?

Barthomer2005
02-20-06, 18:17
Is A Touch of Asia Spa (421 E. Lincoln Hwy.) and 777 Far East Therapy (2491 E. Lincoln Hwy) full service amps?? Has anyone had any experiences there?They are legit, so stay away. Don't waste your time.

Purple Porkchop
03-07-06, 00:47
Temp was above freezing so I gave Easton a 30 minute trip. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Are the girls getting too many entitlements????

Packmann9204
03-10-06, 18:07
Well I was out Wed night and took a trip through Easton. Saw 2 WSW and 3BSW. It started to rain and I saw a WSW so I picked her up. Karin is her name. Older and definatly drugged out. I figured it was the last chance of the night and said oh well. .15$ for BBBJ it was worth .15$ and that was it.

Purple Porkchop
03-12-06, 10:40
Well I was out Wed night and took a trip through Easton. Saw 2 WSW and 3BSW. It started to rain and I saw a WSW so I picked her up. Karin is her name. Older and definatly drugged out. I figured it was the last chance of the night and said oh well. .15$ for BBBJ it was worth .15$ and that was it.

I'm usually crusin' between 9 and 11 PM and not seeing much of anything. Usually checking N Hampton between the river anf the Chinese place on top of the hill. Also check side streets btwn N Hampton and Sping Garden.

What time are you getting hits and are they at a different locations? PM if you prefer.

P Chop

Packmann9204
03-13-06, 17:31
I go out different times. LAst Wed I think I went out about 1030 and picked up karin around 1130. I go farther on N hampt. I go up to 12th street. There seems to be more activity up there. I still see most of the girls hanging on N hampton. They need to get on to the smaller streets.

Hope this helps

Packmann9204
03-30-06, 00:32
I was out and about from 9-11pm. There was very little activity. LE was actually walking and geting people off the street. I picked up CAtalinia(if that is how you spell it) and I dropped her right back off. She looked good far away. She was drunk and on something. So I used the i forgot the cah and I need to go home and get it. ( She wanted .4$. She did not say for what.)

She said she would come too. I was stuck but thinking on my feet I said I was married and it would not be good to bring someone else home. so she got out and I said I would be back. I wonder if she is still waiting.

Packmann9204
03-31-06, 23:17
It was dead tonight from about 830 to 10pm. LE was out in full force. The was a cop at the top of the hill on NH. He was out of the car walking. They are really cracking down over here. I might cross the river and check out Phillipsburg. Maybe there is some action over there.

Squiggy71
04-08-06, 09:05
There are girls out every night....how anyone misses them Im not sure. Lisa is always around in the circle about 6am on the weekends. josie was out last night, misty was out last night.....a pretty decent cute chick ive never seen before, a few bsw's and another wsw that was younger but on the plump side. Also, a pburg woman who walks into easton everyday around 11am is always out between 11-3pm she has huge titties 44 d LONG......saggy titties, looks good from far not a bad body, missing a few key teeth and wears a TON of lipstick/gloss.

Squiggy71
04-08-06, 09:08
Ive been seeing girls all the way up NHampton lately...as far as the middle school and even further up near the laundrymat on the left hand side-exxon on right.

Rimmer4u
04-10-06, 18:32
While I see there's action to be had in Easton. Is anything happening in A-town?

Anyone have any experience there?

Packmann9204
04-21-06, 18:20
Picked up Lisa last night around 1245am. Did a great BBBJCIM and did DT. very good. she said it was .4$ but I got it for .2$

She has very good oral skills and I will see her again.

I will see if I can get her to take some pics. She seems a little on the wild side so she might be up for it.

There were a few girls out last night around that time

Squiggy71
04-21-06, 23:23
She was pretty hot when she first started...better than what she is now. She has done some hot girl/girl shows. Im sure she would let you take pictures.
Couple girls out tonight (11pm). A fatty and a real thin dark haired girl who looked about 55 and high. And of course the ugliest hooker ever was out....the Chinese girl that looks like she was hit by a truck and walks like she's just been tasered. I would love to know who stops for her? Ive never seen her get in or out of a car.
Amy was out around 2-3pm....as was the one chick from pburg that wears a ton of lip gloss, has big saggy titties with a tattoo between them. Nice body tho..
Don't know about Allentown...seems Easton is the NEW Allentown as far as sw's go.

Packmann9204
04-22-06, 13:22
The girls name is Catalinia (the Chinese girl that looks like she was hit by a truck and walks like she's just been tasered).

I stopped once. If you look at an earlier post I dropped her right back off. I think she is always drunk.

I am heading out again tonight. Hopefully the rain will stop for a little while.

Packmann9204
04-23-06, 15:24
Well I went out and there was only one wsw working. I could not tell what she looked like but the little head got the better of me. I picked up Tammy. She is 41.

Not much to say except she looks better with cloths on. .4$ for FS. Which was not that good for me but she got off 3 times and kept thanking me.

She said the usuall that she does not do this much. She only comes out when she is out of money.

She plays with the radio(which really bothers me) and I had about $1.50 in change when she got in but it was gone when she left.

I wont pick her up again.

But if you are looking for a SW that likes MISh she is the one(just not for me)

Packmann9204
04-23-06, 23:52
Well I have been a horny man lately and went out again at 10pm.

There were at least 10 sw out. All kinds Big small bsw wsw hsw.

I was like a kid in a candy store.

I spotted a petite wsw on Nham and 7th. I gave her the nod and went around the block and picked her up.

She said her name was Natalie. Very petite, nice rack for size.

Did the check and she said $.2 for BBBJCIM to my surpize.

Found a quite spot and she went to town.

She uses a different tech. than Lisa but it was real good. I am meeting her later this week(if she does not forget).

She has no phone(it was stolen)

I think I will bring her back to my place for some FS.

I will keep the board updated.

I know there are others out there besides Squiggy and myself

Squiggy71
04-25-06, 09:01
was out again yesterday. Face is ugly but a decent ass/legs.....titties are big n saggy. She will do just about anything asked of her.

Packmann9204
05-03-06, 18:02
Well I did meet up with Natalie last week. She is good little winkled but does the job. spent .4$ for H&H

She cmae 3 times before i did. Did not complain about anything.

She is usually out on NH and 5th between 10-12pm and 5-7am.

I am head back out again tonight. I had to let the pocket book rest for a week

Squiggy71
05-08-06, 00:13
Alot of girls out tonight again. Great times to be had! Natalie and friend are out and partying together. You can get them for half af what they ask and its an awesome time! Two bsw were out, also another bsw with male friend. Might go back out again before the nights over.

Squiggy71
05-10-06, 00:40
Seen a few girls out tonight. 2 bsw and 2 wsw. One of the wsw was Stephanie. Asks for a lot but can be had for half of the starting number. She is about 5'8", dresses good and wears makeup, babyface, 19-22, thin and clean, very fun girl just starting out i think.

Squiggy71
05-21-06, 03:11
...EVERYWHERE!!! new girls with GREAT skills! WHAT A NIGHT!

Jhawk
05-23-06, 21:45
For those of you who know her she is renting a room from me and my fiance. If anyone wants to see her message me here and we can work it out.

JohnnyHiggins
05-31-06, 13:51
I was out yesterday at 2pm around the old hotel Lafayette in Easton. Saw one WSW in White shorts and grey tee. Young about 21 5'9" 125lbs short blonde hair good looking but has a habit! She has a room in the old Lafayette and took me up for .4 we had an hour of everything but the nasty enterence.

Name is Brooke. She says she wears the grey tee when she is "on duty" and to tell the mongers that. She was pretty good about a 7 out of 10.

Squiggy71
06-09-06, 07:02
Seen stephanie and marie together between 4th and 5th. Also seen Jen who hasn't been out in awhile, and a few others Ive seen before. between 9-12 seen about 7 or 8 girls.

Gringo Dick
06-17-06, 10:05
Headed over to Easton last night to check things out. Arrived at midnight and cruised around until 12:30am. Not a single girl in sight. Pleanty of other mongers cruising though.

Gringo Dick
06-17-06, 19:44
Went back to Easton at 2:00pm today. Saw one lsw sitting on the wall at the top of the hill on NH talking to her pimp. Cruised past 2 wsw in the alley behing the Lafayette Hotel. One skinney the other fat and both fuggly. They already looked like they had 2 20's undr their belts. Had to pass on all of them. Just can't stoop that low.

Squiggy71
06-18-06, 04:54
Seen a couple bsw's anda fat wsw and plenty of thugs before seeing Lisa around 4 who jumped in my van as soon as I came to a red light. Looking rough lately sporting a black eye. Still one of the best BJs and dirty talking gals around. She told me who got locked up and who got let out lately and that she is turning her life around. I must have heard that about 15 times, just from her alone!

Squiggy71
07-02-06, 07:05
...have you had fs with Natalie yet? If not......its worth it. You are right about her rack being nice for her size....nipples always hard too. If you want any other info on her, pm me....this board is dead! I havent posted one 10th of my excursions.

Mike85
08-05-06, 15:13
Have a big set of boobs and hang around with a guy when she's out? Not a beauty but she is ok fif your in a pinch, she wears this short grey tee shirt and has dirty blonde hari. Do I / did I have the right girl?

JohnnyHiggins
08-08-06, 11:00
That sounds like her! But she is great! Highly reccomend her she said she is in business when she wears grey.

Thanos72
10-15-06, 04:26
Anyone know of any SW action In or around the Stroudsburg area?

Philly South
10-16-06, 20:22
7 Day Spa is an AMP located off Route 309 in Souderton, PA. I first heard itmentioned on one of the boards. However there was no review of the place, so I figured I would give it a shot.

If heading from Philly , take 309 North to Souderton exit (i believe it is for route 113 but don't quote me on that). Take a right when you get off 309 and will be on your left within a few hundred feet. It is located in a converted home, as most of the businesses on that strip are. The parking is located in the driveway below the home. There is a front enterance and enterance near driveway (will come in to play later).

Initial impressions: the spa itself is very nice with new equipment, including sauna. The rooms are nice with actual massage tables. .6 for the massage. I was met by Nancy, who would be doing the massage. Nancy looked to be 40ish and nice but not great body. She led me into the room andopted for the TS and shower. She left, I got undressed and they have a robe for you to wear while you wait. Put the robe on and as I waited, I noted the postings stating "no sexual activity" and other related notes. Now this was not the first time I saw this in an AMP, so I took it with a grain salt. More concering for me was the location of the room, which was right near ground level of the street and the windows had blinds but I felt there was not enough cover for anything to happen. Now at this point I must admit, I was playing it very cautiously on this trip. With all the recent activity, I wanted to play it safe and was not going to push the issue.

We went for the TS, which was fine, with some attention paid to the right areas but not much. After the TS, I was led to the sauna, which was nice and then back to the room for the massage.

As I laid down for the massage, I then received the proverbial kiss of death: the towel was laid across my back and there it would remain. At that point I gave up all hope for anyting outisde a massage. The massage itself was terrific, one of the best I have ever received at an AMP. But the towel remain ever present and Nancy was nice but not very playful. Because I was playing it safe, I just laid back and enjoyed the massage.

After the massage was done, Nancy helped me dress and I talked to her for a minute before I left. I masked my disappointment pretty well and thanked her for the great massage.

Before I go to the next part, I just want to explain the layout of the house. It is a two story home, but only the top floor is visible fromthe street. The first floor is below street level.

I go to leave out the front door and she says "no, this way" and we go down the steps to the first floor. As we walk through the 1st floor it looks like there are rooms down there also. Rooms that provide a lot more privacy than the one I was in on the top floor. As i exited , Nancy told me that I should come in the door at the bottom floor next time.

In summary, while this trip was massage only, I have a feeling that there is a larger menu. I believe this may be a place where you will have to make a few trips and be a known quantity before anything else is offered. Please note, I have no proof of this, but my gut tells me to try the palce again. I do not want to send my fellow mongers on a wild goose chase, but it may be worth a scouting trip. I will try again in the near future and make sure to report back afterwards. Everyone be safe out there.

Philly Monger
12-17-06, 17:22
I would never suggest acting inappropriately with a legitimate massage therapist, but this place's hours and M.O. mean it's obviously an AMP with R&T (at the very least) on the menu.

Next time, at the beginning of the massage hand the towel back with a "No, thank you." If you're erect when you roll over onto your back, there shouldn't be any question. If there is, direct her hand where it needs to be applied.

Never try this with a legitimate massage therapist, but this place obviously isn't one.

Trav Pokerman
01-13-07, 10:37
as I waited, I noted the postings stating "no sexual activity" and other related notes.And there are signs in lap dance rooms of strip clubs stating "Positively no touching the dancers". It's no more than legal protection for owner of place (I. E. , "See. We told the dancers & customers no touching/sex. We can't help they didn't follow rules"). Meanwhile, they have no trouble depositing the extra money created by the providers not following rules. Ironic, isn't it?

Thrills
01-15-07, 17:20
There is a place in the town of Palymra, on Route 422 that is called Massage Therapy.

Heard all you get is a good massage. It supposedly is run by a European couple, the wife is in her thirties and heard she has real nice tits.

(She doesn't get fully nude or (now I haven't been there) topless either. But shows a lot of nice clevage.

Heard from guys that have had repeated visits and can't get more than just a massage.

She does put them in a massage chair and it stilmulates his groin area and she does massage his front side, legs mainly, but she doesn't touch his manhood.

What really spurs my interest in this place, is that one guy said that he had 15 minutes to spare in the session and she was slowly massaging his front side - like something was supposed to happen (like him taking her hand and moving to his dick). But he didn't take the chance and initiate it.

But no kind of extra's have been reported - other than just getting a good massage.

I would like to hear from others who have tried this place and their experiences.

I think something can be had...

Purple Porkchop
01-16-07, 19:37
Legit or not--go for it. I have been at hotels, gotten a female massage, and when Mr Johnson wants service, he gets it about half the time. Before paying any $ I ask if she wants a full cover--sheet or what ever over me. If the answer is yes, out the door and no $. Even these 'DAY SPAS' can prove to be fun. In a day spa if they don't tell you to completly strip, you ain't getting any

P CHOP

Trav Pokerman
01-16-07, 21:28
Legit or not--go for it.
P CHOPI believe "getting some" at a legit place would be more fun than at a place where extras are traditionally available. It's about doing something that's not typical or appropriate that makes it fun. I'm not surprised that fun can be had at legit places, as everyone likes money. For the right price, at least some would break the rules.

I have been to the Palmyra place, and was very impressed with the masseuse. While I don't think she will cross the line, you really never know. She seemed to step back when I slyly moved my hand to brush against her leg. She also didn't really respond to me spreading my legs slightly as she rubbed my legs. Perhaps I was being too timid. However, I certainly wouldn't want to anger a masseuse, especially if she is a sweetheart like the woman in Palmyra.

Sometimes it's best to air on the side of what is appropriate, rather than going for some extra fun.

Her massage was very relaxing, and reasonably priced.

That being said, I've often thought about what would happen if I would go back and put forth another effort. Eastern European women are fascinating.

Intimazing
01-20-07, 00:38
I've been a lurker too long here so here's my big debut.. :)

I've been to this place in Palmyra a couple of times. I have had the same response as others. I don't think anything can be had here as I think the man that works there too is her husband. I have to agree with others it is still a darn good massage for the price. I always get a cheap thrill when she massages my arse as she spends more time on it than other legit masseurs.

I've tried the spreading of the legs to Trav and no luck as well.

I have their website address and it states on there about no tolerance to sexual activity.

Trav Pokerman
01-20-07, 10:43
I have their website address and it states on there about no tolerance to sexual activity.I think you will find signs directing "no sexual activity" and "no touching" at other massages parlors and strip clubs, too. I believe we all know that rules are meant to be broken.

Nevertheless, I maintain my stance that the Palmyra place is legit, and that she cannot be swayed (unless Patrick SWAYze decides to be massaged there).

I wouldn't want to cross the line with her, anyway, as she's a sweetie.

Ironman19
02-01-07, 14:26
I am new tothe LV area and noticed a few AMP's in the area. ANyone ahve any opinion on the H-Spa, Ha Na Spa, or the spa on 222 between Reading and Allentown (I forget the name). Also, how is LE for ths area?

Irock82
02-02-07, 11:43
I have no info on the Ha Na Spa, and I'm not sure I know which one you're talking about between reading & allentown. Maybe you're talking about county body tech? I can tell you though that H-spa is totally legit. The massage rooms have swinging doors ala bar doors in oldtime western films. There is also VIP spa up towards the airport (kinda) & that place got busted awhile back so I'd say avoid that one. Good luck & I hope your search has many happy endings.

Erkose
02-02-07, 22:11
I am new tothe LV area and noticed a few AMP's in the area. ANyone ahve any opinion on the H-Spa, Ha Na Spa, or the spa on 222 between Reading and Allentown (I forget the name). Also, how is LE for ths area?The one between Allentown and Reading may be Balance. Haven't been there myself yet but I do plan on going. Been some good reports on the board.

Mike85
02-03-07, 10:58
Get established with her.

She works in a haircut place.

Ironman19
02-05-07, 08:50
Get established with her.

She works in a haircut place.Sounds good - can I get alittle more info? If you want to PM me use [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ironman19
02-05-07, 08:58
The one between Allentown and Reading may be Balance. Haven't been there myself yet but I do plan on going. Been some good reports on the board.Yes, Balance is the name of the one on 222 I was thinking of.

Purple Porkchop
02-15-07, 02:04
Been to Balance twice. Better value than Regency. Take the 45 minute session--they didn't watch the clock for me. For under 170 you can get FS

During my first time the girl had a set of perfect tits. As soon as we got back to the room after the TS I went right for then.

Would go back when in the area

Ironman19
02-15-07, 16:40
Been to Balance twice. Better value than Regency. Take the 45 minute session--they didn't watch the clock for me. For under 170 you can get FS

During my first time the girl had a set of perfect tits. As soon as we got back to the room after the TS I went right for then.

Would go back when in the areaThanks for the info. Did you get to pick your girl? Did they ask for references?

Barthomer2005
02-15-07, 21:00
Yes, Balance is the name of the one on 222 I was thinking of.

Phone #? Or address? Can't find it.

Irock82
02-16-07, 00:04
Phone #? Or address? Can't find it.Phone is 6109449496, addy would be about 2 miles past the 222/662 intersection going towards Reading.

Bones McCoy
02-16-07, 01:30
Phone #? Or address? Can't find it.I think this is it:

Balance Wellness Center
14091 Kutztown Road
Fleetwood, PA 19522
(610)944-9496

Thrills
02-18-07, 13:37
FYI:

Chester County AMPS:

Apple Spa, Downingtown - R & T

A Touch of Asia, Exton - R & T

777 Far East Therapy, Exton - R & T

West Chester Therapy - R & T

Had great massage by Lisa, mid-thirtes at Apple. HJ at end.

Heard at A Touch of Asia, girl will give massage in bra and panties or go topless for the session.

Thrills

Thrills
02-23-07, 19:33
Lesson Learned. I travled to A Touch of Asia in Exton, earlier this afternoon. They wanted 60 in cash for the hour. I was going to put 60 for the room fee on my credit card and then give a 40 cash tip. Couldn't get session and left, with a drive of an hour back home to think about it...Well, I wasn't going to pay 120 for a hj or R&T. I had heard you get a topless hand job, but I wasn't going to pay that amount for that. I rather go to a REAL AMP and pay 160 or 170 for FS. You monger, you hobby and you learn...Well, it off to a REAL AMP, Silver Spa in Reading tomorrow. Look for a post. Thanks, Thrills

Baretta Ri
02-27-07, 23:36
Any recent info on Piece pf Mind Spa on 61 in Shoemakersville north of Reading? I was last there a couple of years back and service was starting to get quite mechanical - too much bad acting, lack of personality, like a really really bad stereotype.

Ironman19
03-14-07, 10:58
I have been putting a visit off due to soem travel, but think I will try this palce for the first time. I have not seen any recent posts / reviews - any info anyone would like to share?

Purple Porkchop
03-15-07, 20:14
I have been putting a visit off due to soem travel, but think I will try this palce for the first time. I have not seen any recent posts / reviews - any info anyone would like to share?

Been there twice. I thought it was pretty good. Take the 45 minute session and save $. They didn't watch the clock when I was there.

The girls will try to get more than a franklin out of you. Hold your ground. My std rates are 50/70/90 + 10 if good (HJ/BJ/FS)

Nnsgphoto
03-24-07, 03:06
Is there any SW activity in Columbia? Kinda near Lancaster?

Trav Pokerman
04-02-07, 20:44
There is a place which just opened which advertises as a Gentleman's Sports Salon on the left side of Route 309, between Coopersburg & the Gold Spa. It's a legit establishment, but they were advertising free beer & cheerleaders (at least for opening day on April 2). If you have to get a haircut, why not do it in a place where they cater to men? Who knows? Perhaps it's a front for something much more fun.

When I first spotted the place a few weeks ago (before it opened), I thought it was going to be a strip club, as I associated the word Cheerleaders with the Philly & Jersey clubs of the same name. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

I may have to see what they have to offer, even if only beer.

Little One
05-09-07, 11:43
Does anyone have information on club called Headliners between Sharon and Greenville Pa on RT18?

Also, Any know activity in the area?

Buster Keister
05-10-07, 18:37
Met a girl on Mill Street in New Castle who said her name was Kelly. She calimed to be a dancer at Headliners. Well she talked a great game but most of the night was spent driving her around while she picked up this and picked up that. When it came time to get down to business however she was very disappointing. My advice: if you run into Kelly in New Castle, put her out of your car as soon as possible. A real time waster.

Ausse Salt
05-11-07, 00:58
G'day Buster,

Aint ever meant a good nipper yet who'll give ya good street action if she also workin' at a stripper pub also.
Lovvys like that always lyin from their mouths about blowin' yer bone and what-not.

Like when they try to get ya to the champane room & make alotta promices and yer left holdin' yer own stiff-on afterwards. Too right. Dont partake or ya get "partaken of" by the lovvy.

An to the young-joey name o' Little One: Headliners usta be owned & in partnerships with the Crazy Horses stripper pub up-over by the towne of Beavers Falls. Probably aint any "extras" there much-any. Too far up past Wheeling for a good mate like me to go there.

### Salty

Buster Keister
05-12-07, 14:04
G'day Buster,

Aint ever meant a good nipper yet who'll give ya good street action if she also workin' at a stripper pub also.
Lovvys like that always lyin from their mouths about blowin' yer bone and what-not.

Like when they try to get ya to the champane room & make alotta promices and yer left holdin' yer own stiff-on afterwards. Too right. Dont partake or ya get "partaken of" by the lovvy.

An to the young-joey name o' Little One: Headliners usta be owned & in partnerships with the Crazy Horses stripper pub up-over by the towne of Beavers Falls. Probably aint any "extras" there much-any. Too far up past Wheeling for a good mate like me to go there.

### Salty

Once again the Australian has shed his mongering wisdom on the boys in America. Salty tell us a bit about how things are in the Land Down Under. Do the Cobbers use the same Shit house tricks as they do here? What cities have you spent time in. If things get much worse here it might be time to make a move.

Buster

Ausse Salt
05-13-07, 23:56
Too right, Buster. Back home the police cobbers dont get onta the good mates much-any fer puntin' 'round. Surely everyone is on the lark that youre looking fer lovvys.

We got big citys & towns where everybody live. All you blokes ever see on the films on the telly is the outback and past-mountain. You dont see big townes like Sydney (like yer New York) & Brisbane (like Las Angeles) & Melbourne (like that Boston towne where they do tea partys).

One other thing, mate. Why when the olympics are on or football and U.S. america is in a match with Mexico or Brasil --- how come the reporters call the U.S. blokes "the americans" and the Brasil blokes "the brazilians" --- aint the brasil & mexico teams "americans" also?

this surely a good question for me advice forum.

#### Salty

Chuck Carr Jr
06-02-07, 09:37
Stopped by what turned out to be a strip club along I-70, on of the world's worst freeways, that is a couple of exits before it turns into he turnpike. It is a place that one can see from the freeway. Run donw building with a huge sign saying "Live girls", at least they were not dead. I had seen the place before but never had the time or oppurtunity to stop. Had both this time around so I decided to investigate.

Got there early evening. The place has 3 areas, a porn DVD store, a strip club- that had no dancers dancing since they had no guys in the room and private areas. There were a couple of girls hanging out by the entrance to the dancing area. It had a fairly high cover charge $12 I think. One of them talked me into a private dance for $20. I figured what the hell, there were several higher priced options. For the $20 she took me to a room in back put on a song a proceeded to get totally naked. She got close although she told me that I could not touch her nor she me. We were on video! She did tell me the higher priced private dance was a mutual masturbation show, where she would be on one side of a glass and she would play with herself. I could do the same from my side. If that is all I wanted I would save some $$ and buy a DVD. Left $20 wiser, well at least $20 poorer. Have had more expensive lessons such as the one I had at an Ohio strip club about a week and a half later. Don't think I will stop there again.

Packmann9204
06-05-07, 19:20
Are they Hotels in the Allentown/bethlehem/easton area that do short stay? or rent by the hour?

Pack

Axel Kahuna
06-18-07, 16:56
Toftt today,

Friends Spa, located about a mile South on 209 off the Mahoning Valley Exit

Not much to tell. A good massage and a so-so hand release.

No table shower, no sauna, roaming allowed, but clothes were ALL on.

Short jean skirt and blouse. No clothes removal, no other extras.

The girl was in her 30's and on an AMP scale she was a 5 at best.

.6 house fee, and. 5 after the HR.

I will not go back.

Ironman19
07-05-07, 07:53
I am new to the area and passed by this palce over the weekend. Does anyone have any recent info on this place? It is lcoated on 309, in Orefield.

Nnsgphoto
07-08-07, 01:36
Anyone heard anything?? You can find their site on the web... Looks interesting,

Smoke & Mirrors
07-27-07, 01:16
Sayre Pa. I Had a nice time there. Was on my way back from Binghamton, I stopped in. This is a newer place, and the gals worked in Philly,Reading, and other locations, from what she said. Treat them well, and they will do the same. I asked for a business card, but she said they didn't have any yet. I believe this is the only game in town for 60-100 miles so stop by when you are in that area, the ladies were very cordial, and gave great service. Good Luck!

(SR Members PM me for Address)

Smoke & Mirrors
07-29-07, 23:27

Here is a Newbie Court Jester, RTFF

no senior but would like addrest

Barthomer2005
07-30-07, 21:59
Sayre Pa. I Had a nice time there. Was on my way back from Binghamton, I stopped in. This is a newer place, and the gals worked in Philly,Reading, and other locations, from what she said. Treat them well, and they will do the same. I asked for a business card, but she said they didn't have any yet. I believe this is the only game in town for 60-100 miles so stop by when you are in that area, the ladies were very cordial, and gave great service. Good Luck!

I looked up Sayre on the map. Compared to Philly, the zip code for Sayre is EIEIO.

You can PM me with the address, unless you're offended by my humor.

Smoke & Mirrors
08-05-07, 14:05
Upstate Greentree's owner/mamasan worked at Ocean in Reading. Try it you'll like it when in the area.

You can PM me with the address, unless you're offended by my humor.

No offense taken to your dry humored post ;)

Lincoln76
08-28-07, 00:38
As far as I can tell, there are two girls working at Green Tree.- Sunny and Yolinda. I tried each. FS is available from each, but Sunny is probably the more attentive of the two. She's nuttier though and her personality is more annoying. Both girls are about the same height and build. Yolinda gives the better massage, but Sunny gives more attention to the right areas.

Be safe

Smoke & Mirrors
09-05-07, 16:25
Greentree is looking for new TS candidates. I had a nice soapy TS, with some great! FS. The girl is late 20s, so at least she's not the usual over 40s type. I had a nice visit. Can't wait to return next month when I'm nearby.

MikedD
09-15-07, 10:50
Driving south down I-81 last week and saw a sign on the highway just saying " 61 Spa" or "Spa 61". A few miles later I saw an exit with route 61 connecting. Now I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I figured something might be there at that exit on that road. Looking at my Rand McNally it looks like exit number 124. Just curious if anyone knows anything because after looking through the forum here in this thread I have not seen anything about it. I could not stop as someone was with me and it was only 9 or 10am or so. I drive that route a couple times a year and if people have good intel I might give it a try. Have fun and be safe.

Oldtime Monger
09-15-07, 11:31
Never been there but, it is on Rte 61 just before you get to Pottsville. It is on the Southbound side of Rte 61. There is parking in the rear lot. From Rte 78/22 take the Rte 61 exit and drive about 15 miles North. You can't miss the place they have a big sign on the side of the road. OTM

Axel Kahuna
10-10-07, 19:24
Guys,

I realize that it is the only game in the area, but...

I took a chance on going there today and I was very disappointed.

Mind you, I had full service, but very lackluster. They have a new attendant named Ivy who said she just arrived yesterday at 11am. Pretty face, but. All else was chunky and sagging.

Pleasant enough, but very mechanical, almost non-existent CBJ, no digit play allowed. Very non chalant screw. I won't repeat.

The other attendant who greeted me wasn't the greatest looking either.

I guess mamasaun had the day off since I was greeted by a provider.

Tec Man7777
11-05-07, 23:16
Saw ads for this place in Phila Paper about 3 weeks ago.

Anyone have any experience with this new place? on Rt.30.

FS, BJ on menu,?? or just HJ's like ToA in Exton, and WCT in West Chester.

Thanks,

Tec

Jakee117
12-01-07, 11:05
Toftt today,

Friends Spa, located about a mile South on 209 off the Mahoning Valley Exit

Not much to tell. A good massage and a so-so hand release.

No table shower, no sauna, roaming allowed, but clothes were ALL on.

Short jean skirt and blouse. No clothes removal, no other extras.

The girl was in her 30's and on an AMP scale she was a 5 at best.

.6 house fee, and. 5 after the HR.

I will not go back.Is this place still open?

Tommy Archer
12-03-07, 20:35
Hope someone can help me out.

Has anyone seen Stephania, Isabella, or any of the Diamond Escort crew? If so, how were they? I contacted them a while back and the woman that runs it told me I'd have to give references. They want my name, phone number, employers name and phone number, the last provider I saw and her phone number, etc... Needless to say, that freaked me out a bit.

I'd love to see Stephania because she's gotten good reviews but I'm a little wary about giving that kind of information. Am I overreacting? Has anyone had a similar experience and able to share it with me? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Ironman19
12-04-07, 09:00
Hope someone can help me out.

Has anyone seen Stephania, Isabella, or any of the Diamond Escort crew? If so, how were they? I contacted them a while back and the woman that runs it told me I'd have to give references. They want my name, phone number, employers name and phone number, the last provider I saw and her phone number, etc... Needless to say, that freaked me out a bit.

I'd love to see Stephania because she's gotten good reviews but I'm a little wary about giving that kind of information. Am I overreacting? Has anyone had a similar experience and able to share it with me? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.I am a long time lurker to this board, and should have posted revoiews before this, but here it goes. I have had the pleasure of both Jemma and Julie, and have to say was very pleased with both of my experiences. Very professional, discreet, nice hotel, etc. I too was wary of giving out that much info at at first, but they got me in amoment of weakness and I took the plunge. I am glad I did, and highly recommend them. My only complaint is that they do not give much notice as to who is coming and when. Sometines I do not know ther are comign until that very day, and I can not free up my schedule to see them in time.

Purple Porkchop
12-04-07, 22:23
I am a long time lurker to this board, and should have posted revoiews before this, but here it goes. I have had the pleasure of both Jemma and Julie, and have to say was very pleased with both of my experiences. Very professional, discreet, nice hotel, etc. I too was wary of giving out that much info at at first, but they got me in amoment of weakness and I took the plunge. I am glad I did, and highly recommend them. My only complaint is that they do not give much notice as to who is coming and when. Sometines I do not know ther are comign until that very day, and I can not free up my schedule to see them in time.

I'd be more worried if she got busted and LE got the info. Good luck

P CHOP

Tregonsee
12-05-07, 20:28
Is this place still open?Friends Spa on route 209 near the NE extension of the turnpike is closed. I passed it recently and the building is for rent.

Iva Bigun
12-08-07, 10:20
My travels will be taking me across I-81 and thru Chambersburg here in the next couple of weeks.

Anybody care to help a Sr. Member out with any possible info?

PM if you prefer to keep it private.

Later,
Iva B.

Hillofbeans
12-08-07, 11:27
The Gettysburg forum has some Chambersburg info. In particular, the Evergreen Spa is often highly thought of, though it has apparently lost its star attraction.

Hebe Joe
12-08-07, 13:32
Hey Iva,

Check out Gettysburg for info on Chambersburg, enjoy.

Lincoln76
12-20-07, 02:02
I stopped by Greentree in Sayre recently. I arrived at around 8PM and the mamasan met me at the door. She said, "Can you wait 10 min? Busy. " I said, "Where am I supposed to wait? In my car? " She said, "Oh, too cold? " So she took me to a room to wait and then said it would be about 20 minutes. Apparently, only one girl was working, although it seemed to me I heard another one in the place.

I ended up waiting about 35 minutes, before the girl, "Kim", was free. She said she was 32 years old and had worked there only 4 days. Not the best face (something was weird about her nose), but nice body. Real, perky B's, nice ass, etc. Probably 5'2" 100 lbs.

The table shower was rushed. She attended the right areas, but quickly. Back in the room, only got about a 5 minute massage, then I was asked what I wanted. (Usually FS is implied when I give the $ tip, but whatever.) I indicated FS. She left and came back. She slipped the cover on and only spent a couple minutes on a CBJ. One thing that was unique about her is that probably for the first time ever, I had a provider who took the boys entirely in her mouth and sucked. That was nice.

Then she gets in the cowgirl position. She barely gets the tip in and then she was like, "Oh! Too big! " Then she gets off and walks over to grab the baby oil and tissues. She was going to give me a HJ! Excuse me? I didn't pay $ for a HJ! I asked her to get in the missionary position. She reluctantly agreed, but asked me to go slow. She kind of bitched the whole time that it hurt, and actually put her hand down there so I really couldn't get it in all the way. She asked me to come fast. (Hello? ! ? How can I come fast if you want me to go slow? ! ? ) After a little bit, I lit into her somewhat. She wasn't very happy about that, but I did come rather fast because of her tightness and the thought that I was filling her up. After I got off, she kind of lightly kicked my leg reproachfully, but oh well.

She cleaned us up, but kept holding her crotch like it was sore. She then continued the massage for awhile. It was okay, but I've had better.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience b/c she was rather hot and I got to "feel like a man". But I could have done with a little more attentiveness and less rush. (Besides the long wait to see someone.)

They said they will be closed from Dec 24th (?) to Jan 6th. I think they only ever have one girl working at a time. They used to have two, but I don't think they've had two working at once very often.

Lincoln76
04-29-08, 00:12
"Greentree" aka "Green Tea" has been busted in Sayre.

Two Korean girls have been charged.

Treyfan1
09-19-08, 10:27
I've been reading the Pennsylvania forums for some time but never felt quite compelled to write a report. Until now. I'd seen a listing for a younger provider in Jim Thorpe listed on Escorts.com under the name of psychobunny718. I was in touch with her and met her at the home of her parents, with whom she resides. This first visit was very nice and she appeared to be someone who was a personable, honest, no frills and up front type of provider. Her sister was also there but I never met her. Before the session started she told me that she'd have to leave for a bit of time but would return to finish the session. Something about an ex, a child, and a sitter. I was left alone in her bedroom in her parent's home while she left and returned as stated. After that, there was no reason to think badly about her. The session ended and I was on my way. A week later I was in touch with her to express my desire to see her again. Late on a Sunday morning she e-mailed me asking if I would like to see her that afternoon. I replied that I would. After a $$ first session, the second session would be $.50 but she asked if I could do $$ because of bills she needed to reimburse her parents for. She also offered a further reduced rate for successive sessions including some free time. I had no problem with this and understood her situation. Single mom, unemployed, bills. I agreed and I set off to meet with her at her designated meeting place. She told me that she or her sister would call me and we were going to spend the session at her sister's house where we would no one would bother us. About fifteen minutes into my three quarter hour drive, I received a call from her sister wanting to know how long it would take me from where I was at. My provider met me at the designated convenient store parking lot. She got in my car and told me she needed to pay her parents before we headed to our destination. She told me she would run home and be back in ten minutes. Now, I knew where she lived from where we met and I had no reason to doubt her intentions. I gave her the $$ and she drove away with me waiting for her return. Well, now you know where I'm heading with this. Twenty minutes later, no return. I call the phone number listed on my cell from her sister's previous call. Voice mail and I hang up. Ten minutes later, I call again and now I leave a message. Now, forty minutes she's driven away, I call again and a guy, her brother in law, answers. We have a conversation that leads to my knowing that I have, in fact, been duped by two sisters out of $$. These two women knew what they were doing and found me to be an easy mark, a nice guy who trusted whom I thought was a credible provider. I drove home controlling my emotions and putting them in perspective knowing there was little I could do. But, one big thing I could do was to inform others about this provider and her accomplice, her sister. The information her brother in law provided gave me answers to why they did it. Later, when I put it all together from day one, I realized how much of a lie all she had told me was. Please be aware of this provider. She may not try this with everyone but she will try it again, I'm sure. Hopefully, this report will prevent it from being you. To Mister Jackson, our moderator, I posted this in PA-Other areas but it could have been posted in Wilkes Barre, Scranton, or even Reading since those areas are nearby. Please post this report in areas as you see necessary. I thank you for allowing me to post and please excuse the lengthiness. Beware Gentlemen of this psychobunny718.

Onlyonepete
09-21-08, 07:41
I am looking for some information on Highway 220. I work in the part of PA that runs from State College and Williamsport and have not seen any AMP. I general keep my eyes open for any establishment that looks like a possibility and give them a try but so far I have found nothing in the area. Does anyone know of any AMP or maybe a "speak easy" type of massage provider that might offer hj?

Tickled60
11-06-08, 23:06
Saw a WSW on the stroll in Beaver Falls. Body looked great med with a big rack. 5' 4" 140lbs. Long blonde hair. name of Peaches. Her hair covered her face and when she pulled it back it was acne scarred. Said she used to be a dancer at the Crazy Horse. Once the shirt was off tits are huge but she had tats all over. We settled for half and half for 40.00 Bad attitude took over once the money came out. Hurry hurry starts trying to make calls while I am banging her. Pissed me off so much pulled off the rubber told her I was through Told me she would be better next time. I told her that there wouldn't be a next time Dropped her off at some brother's house on 4th ave. I went around the block and drove past LE was entering the house. drove away rather fast after that beware if she is still out there!

Tickled60
11-26-08, 12:22
Hooked up with an older broad named Lindsay. Got her number from a friend of a friend. Great looking Think Darryl Hannah or Laura Dern. Great rack 36b or C. 5'7" 130 Long BLonde hair Nice ass too. Long legs. Cheap. Trailer is a mess but she's clean.20 for bbbjcoh 50 for half and half. Won't swallow or even let you shoot in her mouth. Will let you cum on her but bitches about it. Gotta do her doggie. U can get almost whatever you want for under a hundred. She's even in to mild dominatrix. She's just very spacey and can be annoying but it's a cheap nut with a good looking chick.

Tickled60
11-29-08, 20:13
Picked up two WSW while coming home from work today. They were coming out of the Country Fair Store off of Mill St. Stacey 5'4''140lbs Nice rack Brown hair Missing a coupla teeth. Very energetic. Calls herself a freak. The other was more reserved 5'6" Mary Ann100lbs AAA tits. Lots of Tats on back. Brown hair pulled back. Kept trying to kiss. err no thanks. They must have really needed a ride cause I got em both for 50. Double blow job followed but some heavy duty banging Let me nut twice. They say they stay in the blue house behind the Church for sale on Mill St. I'd do Stacey again but probably skip Mary Ann

Tickled60
12-09-08, 17:28
Picked up a cute WSW near Croton Ave. 5'5"160 long brown hair glasses and piecing below lip. Her name is Rochelle 22 . She was walking along giving cars the look and it worked on me. Pulled to a side street and she hopped in. First thing she did was show her sweet boobs to me. So now LE dance. Settled on 25 for a bj. took her to a nice spot of mine. Didn't ask but she stripped completely. Little chunky but very nice. No tats. She was very enthusiatic giving head. Took her time and really gave it her best. Seemed up for anything. I'll let you know how the next meeting goes.

Boston Ampfan
02-02-09, 09:40
I drove through Tannersville on Route 611 yesterday and noticed three or four massage places along the road. One place in a small mall next to an antique consignment shop had a sign about "Upscale American Girls" two others appeared to be AMPs.

Any recommendations or reviews for places I should try?

Thanks!

Mitch1832
02-02-09, 13:52
I drove through Tannersville on Route 611 yesterday and noticed three or four massage places along the road. One place in a small mall next to an antique consignment shop had a sign about "Upscale American Girls" two others appeared to be AMPs.

Any recommendations or reviews for places I should try?

Thanks!Actually, there are six MPs on 611 between Bartonsville and Swiftwater. Three Amps and thee Americans. Starting at Bartonsville, more or less across from the Adult book stores, there is an AMP that has been there for a while and an American that just opened up right next to it, a couple miles north is Tokyo Spa, which was the first one to open which is R&T only, then just before Tannersville is the American you saw in the Pocono Peddler's Village which has more on the menu but no FS, then in Tannersville, across from Pocono Diner is another American, and then a few miles north in the Scrotrun Plaza is another AMP.

DeltaDelta
02-03-09, 11:01
Any american places with FS?

Max #01
02-09-09, 18:28
Having been to and watched the demise of Central PA's American MPs (Tranquility & Jody's in particular) and with Vista in the completely opposite direction, I decided to try one of the well-reviewed AMPs in this forum. It turned out that POM was the most convenient to my I-78 travel. The directions were very accurate as mentioned elsewhere. A couple of more landmarks are the beginning of Jersey Walls as you go south from the Cabela's exit (Exit 29 if I remember correctly) and the large RV dealership, which means you've gone too far.

I got there late in the afternoon on a Friday, but not after normal quitting time. To my surprise, I was the only customer. being a veteran of the DC AMP scene, I knew how to act. My therapist came in wearing a pink sundress, so I thought she was the "Pink" others have written about. It turned out she was "Toy" or "Toi" -- we didn't get around to the proper spelling of her stage name. She was late 30s (OK for this 54 yr old) with enhanced Cs and a pleasant body. Her professionalism in all aspects of the session were of high quality.

The end result was that it was a very good experience for the nominal rates in this area of PA. Seniors can PM for details.

Be safe -- Max

Oden6996
02-18-09, 00:53
Went to Rainbow in Lewisburg on sun got ok service there before new ladie there Pinky

$75 house and then she wanted 160 put out the $ and the service was horride nothing but complaints and bad finnish should have serviced my self the money the massage it self was even lack luster going to drive to POM to get the service my money pays for.

Atl1088
04-25-09, 13:23
Went to Apple in Downingtown / Thorndale. Greeted by 35ish looking woman. Average looks. She was not ugly, but not a great looker either. What she lacked in looks she made up for in effort. Her name was Soul. Great massage, followed by a lengthy HJ.

Face- 7

Body- 6

Attitude- 10

Overall- 7

Cost- $60 + $20 tip

Pahaquarry
07-20-09, 20:01
Bear with me, this is my 1st report, though I've lurked on this site for a while now.

Spent a day out in PA wandering through Centralia, and started heading towards home when I saw quite a few billboards for Spa 61 near Route 81, was a bit intrigued so I thought about checking it out. Kept driving and saw a few more billboards which got me thinking that maybe I didn't want to check out a place that relies heavily on highway advertising, so I drove right past. Made it into Schuylkill Haven and stopped for gas at a Hess Station, and in the same building was Aroma Spa. So I figured I'd give it a shot. Met at the door by the mama-san, 70 for the door. My provider came in a few min later about 5'3 110 B cup (unfortunately didn't catch her name which is a shame since she was pretty good about a 7.5) Table Shower, very thourgh, she asked permission to wash the boys which I happily gave. Dried off nad spent a few min in the sauna before the massage. Decent massage about a 7 I'd call it though I spent most of my time on my stomach, when it came time to flip she said there were only 10 min left. She again asked if she could touch the boys and started to break out the baby oil, I asked I fthere was more on the menu, and she said yes, its extra. She left came back in 2 min later and started a CBJ before going FS cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Didn't actually negotiate a price with her, and in retrospect I probably overtipped giving her franklin since she seemed thrilled to get it, but it was a good massage and good service. I think she was trying to feel me out as LE since I have that look I guess, which is why thighs were a little rushed at the end but if I find myself in that area again I'll def give it another whirl.

Chad Ring
07-28-09, 05:22
I will be staying in Somerset for a few days, are there any Mps in the immediate area (closer than Breezewood).

Chad Ring
08-17-09, 22:24
I will be staying in Somerset for a few days, are there any Mps in the immediate area (closer than Breezewood).Answer my own question - I found nothing in the area - went to Kyota Spa in Mckeeesport.

Brahmabull
08-23-09, 13:49
I was traveling through PA recently and stopped at a SPA on RT 611, near Tannersville, it was just south of Stadden road, near Learn Road. I do not recall the name of it.

I wanted to look up the phone number and see if the girl I saw still works there as I am going to be back in the area in about 10 days.

Does anyone know the name of this spa? It's an AMP not one of the American spas.

I can't seem to find anything at this location via Google, I find the ones north and south of this place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BB

Boston Ampfan
08-24-09, 14:20
Funny I was just down there for the weekend. I went to Tokyo Spa on RT 611 and had a limited but still memorable experience. Maybe that's the place you had in mind!

Good luck!

I was traveling through PA recently and stopped at a SPA on RT 611, near Tannersville, it was just south of Stadden road, near Learn Road. I do not recall the name of it.

I wanted to look up the phone number and see if the girl I saw still works there as I am going to be back in the area in about 10 days.

Does anyone know the name of this spa? It's an AMP not one of the American spas.

I can't seem to find anything at this location via Google, I find the ones north and south of this place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BB

Brahmabull
08-24-09, 16:49
Funny I was just down there for the weekend. I went to Tokyo Spa on RT 611 and had a limited but still memorable experience. Maybe that's the place you had in mind!

Good luck!According to google maps that place is a couple miles north of where I went.

This place was just south of Stadden road (where the Pocono Peddler's Village is) on Rt 611, if going north its on the right hand side, going south from Stadden its immediately on the left.

I can't find an address or name or phone number. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BB

Brahmabull
08-30-09, 15:42
According to google maps that place is a couple miles north of where I went.

This place was just south of Stadden road (where the Pocono Peddler's Village is) on Rt 611, if going north its on the right hand side, going south from Stadden its immediately on the left.

I can't find an address or name or phone number. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BBSorry to bump this up, but I will be in the area early Sept and would like to make plans.

Thanks,

BB

Mitch1832
08-31-09, 15:19
Sorry to bump this up, but I will be in the area early Sept and would like to make plans.

Thanks,

BBI think someone already suggested Tokyo Spa, 570-620-9522

The American in the Pocono Peddler's Village is Everlasting, 570-431-0123

The AMP near the truck stop is Accu, 570-426-1668

The American next to Accu is Body & Mind, and they do not have a number on their sign.

Phunchance
10-21-09, 20:26
Anyone have lo down on pottstown mongering. Two years ago it was kinda hot. Now. Hard to tell. Just wondering if anyone cruising up there.

Ready in PA
11-12-09, 10:07
Stopped in to Spa 611.Its across from the pocono peddler village. Saw CoCo 4'9 90pds Damage was 60 house 120 tip. Full menu avail. Will be back. Very little traffic

Boston Ampfan
11-22-09, 19:10
Gentlemen,

Would you care to offer any recommendations for massage in Stroudsburg area? I have been to Tokyo in Tannsersville, had a nice experience there but looking for something new closer to where I will be staying. PM if you wish --

Thank you,

BA

Woodworth
02-07-10, 17:23
I visited the Emlenton body shop last summer. It is exit 19 by I80. At the exit head the other way from the gas station you see. It is not really more than 300 yards from the highway. This is Butler county and pretty far from Butler the city at that. It was .15 for a year membership with .05 dues on every visit. They give you a card. BYOB but fresh free coffee provided. Seating is around the stage. There were some girls when I went. They were pretty good looking and really put their tits in your face for .01. Lap dances were behind the DJ, the old man owner it looked like,where he can watch and looked ok, .15 I think but I didn't buy any. There is also a little porno shop up front and I think there may be an upstairs but I am not sure. Might be worth exploring again. I think I read on SCL their was but I didn't see any or anyone going up. There is a second floor though if memory serves correct. I looked from the outside. They do cater to truckers with a huge parking lot and the free coffee. I may be back.

Sugar Shack is exit 64 off I 80 not 62 the one actually leading to Clarion. I made that mistake. Head south on state 66 for a mile or two you will see it on the left long dirt driveway. It is pretty much middle of nowhere. It has been remodeled. Outside cameras were the first thing I noticed. It's BYOB and .15 to get in. Two stages when they are busy. They will cool your beer for free if there is room in the fridge. Sat down and acted inconspicuous waiting for a girl to come over. Sat a long time. I could see the VIP area and people going in and out. Finally got Jewels the best one I thought to come over. She took me back in the VIP area and sitting at a command station was a woman watching the cameras. I had to laugh. The console made it look like the transformer room on star trek. The thing is if you want a VIP just walk right back in the area and go up to the woman. You buy bed dances in lots of 3 for .5. A girl will come right up when there is money to be made too. They are really cool there. You can even get more if you want without paying up front. The woman watches you but she really doesn't care. It's better than a guy watching to me. You will not get FS but the girl puts you on the bed fully clothed and gets on top of you totally naked. Ole jewels literally ground junior to a bloody stump. All regular strip clubs should be like this. I will probably go again but it's far for me. Got Jewels digits for takeout but she didn't want it to happen. This place would really be cool though if I lived closer.

Eaglepa
02-10-10, 12:04
I had the opportunity to stop here two weeks ago. Place looks like a truck body shop on the outside, but indeed a club is inside. Three dancers were working on a mid week evening. Full list of club dancers posted showing maybe 15. Girls very friendly even for my first time stop. Caters to I. 80 truckers via CB chatter with free coffee, showers etc. Two of the three girls very attractive. As indicated below the stage show is very personal. I had a three song LD special that was very nice with lots of attention all over. I will stop again when in the area.

Psycho Bunny
02-26-10, 23:51
I've been reading the Pennsylvania forums for some time but never felt quite compelled to write a report. Until now. I'd seen a listing for a younger provider in Jim Thorpe listed on Escorts.com under the name of psychobunny718. I was in touch with her and met her at the home of her parents, with whom she resides. This first visit was very nice and she appeared to be someone who was a personable, honest, no frills and up front type of provider. Her sister was also there but I never met her. Before the session started she told me that she'd have to leave for a bit of time but would return to finish the session. Something about an ex, a child, and a sitter. I was left alone in her bedroom in her parent's home while she left and returned as stated. After that, there was no reason to think badly about her. The session ended and I was on my way. A week later I was in touch with her to express my desire to see her again. Late on a Sunday morning she e-mailed me asking if I would like to see her that afternoon. I replied that I would. After a $$ first session, the second session would be $.50 but she asked if I could do $$ because of bills she needed to reimburse her parents for. She also offered a further reduced rate for successive sessions including some free time. I had no problem with this and understood her situation. Single mom, unemployed, bills. I agreed and I set off to meet with her at her designated meeting place. She told me that she or her sister would call me and we were going to spend the session at her sister's house where we would no one would bother us. About fifteen minutes into my three quarter hour drive, I received a call from her sister wanting to know how long it would take me from where I was at. My provider met me at the designated convenient store parking lot. She got in my car and told me she needed to pay her parents before we headed to our destination. She told me she would run home and be back in ten minutes. Now, I knew where she lived from where we met and I had no reason to doubt her intentions. I gave her the $$ and she drove away with me waiting for her return. Well, now you know where I'm heading with this. Twenty minutes later, no return. I call the phone number listed on my cell from her sister's previous call. Voice mail and I hang up. Ten minutes later, I call again and now I leave a message. Now, forty minutes she's driven away, I call again and a guy, her brother in law, answers. We have a conversation that leads to my knowing that I have, in fact, been duped by two sisters out of $$. These two women knew what they were doing and found me to be an easy mark, a nice guy who trusted whom I thought was a credible provider. I drove home controlling my emotions and putting them in perspective knowing there was little I could do. But, one big thing I could do was to inform others about this provider and her accomplice, her sister. The information her brother in law provided gave me answers to why they did it. Later, when I put it all together from day one, I realized how much of a lie all she had told me was. Please be aware of this provider. She may not try this with everyone but she will try it again, I'm sure. Hopefully, this report will prevent it from being you. To Mister Jackson, our moderator, I posted this in PA-Other areas but it could have been posted in Wilkes Barre, Scranton, or even Reading since those areas are nearby. Please post this report in areas as you see necessary. I thank you for allowing me to post and please excuse the lengthiness. Beware Gentlemen of this psychobunny718.Excuse me, buddy, but you owed me that money for a previous extended session the week before. Get off of here with your sob story. If you would have paid in full, upfront, this never would have happened.

Cypher126
02-27-10, 22:23
For those that remember Harley... she's back!

http://remember2exhale.com

Fbtom
03-01-10, 00:09
For those that remember Harley... she's back!

http://remember2exhale.com

Harley is a good find. Had great time with her.

MrVee
05-27-10, 00:40
Sun Accupressure. The elder Mrs. Lee is the caretaker, and at least one 30'ish petite asian lady provided me with gentle, sensuous touch and a much-needed respite from my local consulting assignment. I was quite fearful that this area would be an opportunity-free zone, but driving up the Pottstown Pike (sp? hwy 100?) I got a passing glimpse of the familiar neon "Open" sign in the small shopping center, with the word "Sun" and "Accupressure". Pulling into the parking lot, I was encouraged to see shades drawn on the storefront windows, and as I entered the front door, all the usual adornments that AMPs seem to share.
All I can say is that a few jacksons (pun not intended, mr. moderator) were well spent for the degree of personal attention I received. I have been twice now, once each week, and I'll return.
I should also note that on my second trip to Sun, I was driving from Malvern and noticed (not sure how I missed it the week before?!) that there also was an "Asian Spa" advertisement on a 2-story, isolated building ... if not for my wonderful prior experience at Sun, and my anticipation of more of the same, I would have U-turned back to the "Asian" spa place and checked it out.
Best,
MrVee

Oden6996
08-15-10, 19:25
Four Seasons used to be Rainbow same amp prices but hurried service and not real pleasant attendant bitched about how long took and finshed w HJ not going back.

Pennsy
08-25-10, 07:57
First ever post by a longtime lurker.Felt compelled to do so.

Went to AccuMassage on 611 across from Giant.I have been there 4 or 5 times and was always happy with my investment.

New girl Joy was a freak.Absolutely the best time I have ever had in an AMP.

Attractive average looking attendant but a wildcat on the table.

Usually tip 1.0 there she wanted 1.2 upfront.Did so and am very happy about my decision.

Wow!

Irbff
10-01-10, 10:08
Will be passing through the Chambersburg area next week and was wondering if anyone had info on Evergreen?

Worth the stop?

Thanks

Sam
10-01-10, 14:15
Will be passing through the Chambersburg area next week and was wondering if anyone had info on Evergreen?

Worth the stop?

Thanks

Evergreen is a definite yes. Check out reports in the Gettysburg section.

Irbff
10-03-10, 15:50
Thanks Sam.

Had checked there but did not go deep enough.

The subsequent pages had good info.

MikedD
11-05-10, 19:50
I was on route 61 a few weeks back and thought I would at least look in on this place. From what I have read people say there are a couple of MPs on this road. I only saw this place and a sign for one called Allure or somthing that I think began with an "A". Anyway I was just wondering, when I went in there there was one girl in Halloween costume that was pretty attractive. I would give her at least a 7 in the face and from what I could tell body also. Just wondering if the girls there are usually decent looking and what is offered there. Take care and stay safe.

Football Freak
11-23-10, 21:41
You're thinking of Aroma Spa outside of Cressona. I've never been there but I've been to Spa 61. It's overpriced but a good time can definitely be had there.

MikedD
12-05-10, 18:15
You're thinking of Aroma Spa outside of Cressona. I've never been there but I've been to Spa 61. It's overpriced but a good time can definitely be had there.Many thanks.

Orallover7070
12-06-10, 23:25
Does Accumassage have any truck parking?

Sam
12-07-10, 21:50
Both are on Schuykill Haven Hwy. Aroma (511 Route 61 S.) is an AMP and FS. It has many good reviews on ********. 61 is MP (white) and hasn't had any reviews since June. None indicated FS, but perhaps they didn't want to pay the price (more expensive).

Both have billboards near the other.

Amp Junkie
12-13-10, 03:32
So I'm going to be in the area for a week or so. From reading the forums, it appears I'm out of luck, everything seems at least an hour away.

Is this a true assumption?

Thanks!

Amp Junkie
12-19-10, 01:40
Found a great place in Allentown thanks to one of the members!

Sam
12-19-10, 14:15
Found a great place in Allentown thanks to one of the members!The idea is to share a bit about which place it is and what made it a great place for you.

Patraveler
12-19-10, 18:33
Found a great place in Allentown thanks to one of the members!Gee, now there's a useful post. NOT.

Amp Junkie
12-20-10, 13:22
The idea is to share a bit about which place it is and what made it a great place for you.Well noone posted to my request in the forums, I only received info through PM. I'm not sure if there was a reason for that. I sent a reply PM to see if he is keeping that info hushed on purpose. This aint my town, don't want to step on any toes!

Amp Junkie
12-22-10, 15:40
I submitted my review of the Allentown AMP in the massage parlor section.

CoastToCoast
04-19-12, 04:56
Has anyone been to the body shop in Emlenton, PA? I think that's where it is. Juice bar in a very small place when I went. It's been a couple years. Back then there were no take outs or extras. Just wondering if anyone has been recently or if has changed?

C2C

Fortress67
04-24-12, 08:06
Has anyone been to the body shop in Emlenton, PA? I think that's where it is. Juice bar in a very small place when I went. It's been a couple years. Back then there were no take outs or extras. Just wondering if anyone has been recently or if has changed?

C2CI visited the body shop about four months ago. No extras were offered, but two of the four women working that night were surprisingly hot! Three of the four did offer their "glass booth" where you are on one side of a piece of glass and they are on the other. You do what you want while they do everything they can to get you off. I did not partake, but the girls seemed pretty excited about it. If you are on Interstate 80 and need a break it is a decent stop no matter what time of day. I wouldn't go out of my way though!

Amp Rookie
04-25-12, 10:28
I visited the body shop about four months ago. No extras were offered, but two of the four women working that night were surprisingly hot! Three of the four did offer their "glass booth" where you are on one side of a piece of glass and they are on the other. You do what you want while they do everything they can to get you off. I did not partake, but the girls seemed pretty excited about it. If you are on Interstate 80 and need a break it is a decent stop no matter what time of day. I wouldn't go out of my way though!I agree, this place can have some really hot dancers at times. And other times some nasty, bitchy, seen the best side of 40 women. I usually stop in during the daylight hours. I've never really been mistreated here and never any pressure. I've seen very strange situations here a couple times but nothing illegal like I've read elsewhere. Its definitely worth the stop if you're passing though, and at times I'll take a detour to make sure I'm "passing through".

I'm kinda intrigued on this glass booth thing though. Never had it offered up before and where did they put that? I'd love to take one of these girls upstairs for a shower show though LOL

Fortress67
05-31-12, 08:20
I agree, this place can have some really hot dancers at times. And other times some nasty, bitchy, seen the best side of 40 women. I usually stop in during the daylight hours. I've never really been mistreated here and never any pressure. I've seen very strange situations here a couple times but nothing illegal like I've read elsewhere. Its definitely worth the stop if you're passing though, and at times I'll take a detour to make sure I'm "passing through".

I'm kinda intrigued on this glass booth thing though. Never had it offered up before and where did they put that? I'd love to take one of these girls upstairs for a shower show though LOLI didn't go for the glass booth, so I don't know where it is, but the girls acted as if it was on the first floor. Usually when I am in the area I go to the Sugar Shack in Clarion instead. For about two years now the girls have been really hot, mostly imported from Pittsburgh. Now it is starting to go downhill a little, but I am hopeful it will rebound!

Hdrk55
06-05-12, 19:16
Will be in town for a month or so. Any fun happening in this area?

Notjneiro
06-19-12, 20:59
So I'm here for work this week and after checking here, I thought the place wasn't going to be good for the old hobby. Checked Craigslist a few times, but nothing but guys on there. I ended up seeing a post on there from a girl offering HJ and / or BJ. You could tell from the wording that she's workin. Sorry, I can't post the link since she got flagged. Oh and she says she's 22, which sounds about right.

Anyway I hit her up and we setup a meet for 7:30. I'm running a little late because of working out, but she's fine with it. Not going to lie, at first I kinda thought this was Uncle Leo's friend, because of how well worded and professional the messages sounded. Of course, I went with the little guy's thinking. I meet her at her place and she comes out to meet me. Not bad. She's a little thicker than what I thought, but still very cute. The thing that struck me with her was how incredibly friendly she is. Seriously, wow! She's definitely not jaded yet and it was extremely refreshing. Anyway, she doesn't discuss money at all and starts kissing me. She was really into it too. She asks me to sit on the bed and starts a BBBJ. For her to be young, I was surprised at how well she does it. She even goes down to the boys multiple times and seems to actually enjoy herself there. She asks a few times if there's anything she can do to make it better. Nice! She offered FS, which is more, but when I said no, she was fine with it and continued. I was definitely loving all of that long hair she has. Eventually I was about to finish. When I did, she didn't even flinch and kept on going. She took it all down with no problem. We talked a little then I left. She texted me after I left, thanking me for coming over and said she'd love to see me again. Holy shit this was a good find. Service itself was good, not amazing, but pretty good, but her attitude was absolutely great. Next time I'm going for FS.

TL: DR: Young girl (22) on CL. .60 for BBBJCIM and swallows. FS is available for a total of $, very, very nice attitude, cute face, and a little thicker. Definitely worth it.

Thunderball100
07-16-12, 10:46
I visit Erie area on occasion and have found Partner's Tavern to be be a good strip club with lots of extra's though on past two visits it has been more hit or miss. So I heard about a new place in Waterford PA called Kandys. It is BYOb like partners. DOes anyone have some detailed info? How are the dancers looks? Availability of extras?

CircaNow
07-21-12, 14:16
Name? Number? Please.

So I'm here for work this week and after checking here, I thought the place wasn't going to be good for the old hobby. Checked Craigslist a few times, but nothing but guys on there. I ended up seeing a post on there from a girl offering HJ and / or BJ. You could tell from the wording that she's workin. Sorry, I can't post the link since she got flagged. Oh and she says she's 22, which sounds about right.

Anyway I hit her up and we setup a meet for 7:30. I'm running a little late because of working out, but she's fine with it. Not going to lie, at first I kinda thought this was Uncle Leo's friend, because of how well worded and professional the messages sounded. Of course, I went with the little guy's thinking. I meet her at her place and she comes out to meet me. Not bad. She's a little thicker than what I thought, but still very cute. The thing that struck me with her was how incredibly friendly she is. Seriously, wow! She's definitely not jaded yet and it was extremely refreshing. Anyway, she doesn't discuss money at all and starts kissing me. She was really into it too. She asks me to sit on the bed and starts a BBBJ. For her to be young, I was surprised at how well she does it. She even goes down to the boys multiple times and seems to actually enjoy herself there. She asks a few times if there's anything she can do to make it better. Nice! She offered FS, which is more, but when I said no, she was fine with it and continued. I was definitely loving all of that long hair she has. Eventually I was about to finish. When I did, she didn't even flinch and kept on going. She took it all down with no problem. We talked a little then I left. She texted me after I left, thanking me for coming over and said she'd love to see me again. Holy shit this was a good find. Service itself was good, not amazing, but pretty good, but her attitude was absolutely great. Next time I'm going for FS.

TL: DR: Young girl (22) on CL. .60 for BBBJCIM and swallows. FS is available for a total of $, very, very nice attitude, cute face, and a little thicker. Definitely worth it.

VladImpaler
09-27-12, 09:23
Greetings all,

I'm going to be in Altoona next week and was wondering if there is any fun to be had there these days? If so, any suggestions as to shopping location (s)?

Lostros
09-27-12, 16:45
Garden Health Spa right next to the tractor supply between Altoona and Duncansville is a FS AMP.

VladImpaler
09-28-12, 08:42
Garden Health Spa right next to the tractor supply between Altoona and Duncansville is a FS AMP.Thanks Lostros! Any rate information or suggestions on masseuses?

Mr Banbit
03-27-13, 21:39
I've been reading the Pennsylvania forums for some time but never felt quite compelled to write a report. Until now. I'd seen a listing for a younger provider in Jim Thorpe listed on Escorts.com under the name of psychobunny718. I was in touch with her and met her at the home of her parents, with whom she resides. This first visit was very nice and she appeared to be someone who was a personable, honest, no frills and up front type of provider. Her sister was also there but I never met her. Before the session started she told me that she'd have to leave for a bit of time but would return to finish the session. Something about an ex, a child, and a sitter. I was left alone in her bedroom in her parent's home while she left and returned as stated. After that, there was no reason to think badly about her. The session ended and I was on my way. A week later I was in touch with her to express my desire to see her again. Late on a Sunday morning she e-mailed me asking if I would like to see her that afternoon. I replied that I would. After a $$ first session, the second session would be $.50 but she asked if I could do $$ because of bills she needed to reimburse her parents for. She also offered a further reduced rate for successive sessions including some free time. I had no problem with this and understood her situation. Single mom, unemployed, bills. I agreed and I set off to meet with her at her designated meeting place. She told me that she or her sister would call me and we were going to spend the session at her sister's house where we would no one would bother us. About fifteen minutes into my three quarter hour drive, I received a call from her sister wanting to know how long it would take me from where I was at. My provider met me at the designated convenient store parking lot. She got in my car and told me she needed to pay her parents before we headed to our destination. She told me she would run home and be back in ten minutes. Now, I knew where she lived from where we met and I had no reason to doubt her intentions. I gave her the $$ and she drove away with me waiting for her return. Well, now you know where I'm heading with this. Twenty minutes later, no return. I call the phone number listed on my cell from her sister's previous call. Voice mail and I hang up. Ten minutes later, I call again and now I leave a message. Now, forty minutes she's driven away, I call again and a guy, her brother in law, answers. We have a conversation that leads to my knowing that I have, in fact, been duped by two sisters out of $$. These two women knew what they were doing and found me to be an easy mark, a nice guy who trusted whom I thought was a credible provider. I drove home controlling my emotions and putting them in perspective knowing there was little I could do. But, one big thing I could do was to inform others about this provider and her accomplice, her sister. The information her brother in law provided gave me answers to why they did it. Later, when I put it all together from day one, I realized how much of a lie all she had told me was. Please be aware of this provider. She may not try this with everyone but she will try it again, I'm sure. Hopefully, this report will prevent it from being you. To Mister Jackson, our moderator, I posted this in PA-Other areas but it could have been posted in Wilkes Barre, Scranton, or even Reading since those areas are nearby. Please post this report in areas as you see necessary. I thank you for allowing me to post and please excuse the lengthiness. Beware Gentlemen of this psychobunny718.Been a few years but that girl was awesome, wonder what ever happened to her.