PDA

View Full Version : Washington

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gem Finder
04-02-06, 21:05
I don't know why this town doesn't get more love, but every time I've come here, I've met a decent provider.

This time I met Jes near where their building the new hotel. She's 5'5", dark hair, and about 130 lbs. I'm guessing she's in her late 20's.

bbbj for 20 and a smile on my face for days.

Ausse Salt
04-28-06, 01:31
Youre too right 'bout things, mate. Since I live over the hill an down past Wheeling I only will get over every other odd-week to see the football match. Usta be a right-good towne fer trowelin' fer lovvys to blow yer bone.

Seems the last year or so them Washington cobbers have cleaned off the streets & road ways. Aint cleaned out the tribal blokes hangin 'round the corner selling pills, just the lovvys walkin' the streets. Glad ya found a good nipper to 'andle yer load, mate.

### Salty

Gem Finder
05-29-06, 12:26
I was recently in Washington, and met a wsw named Caroline. She was about 40, with a touch of grey in her dark hair, maybe 5'4", and 125 lbs. She also had a peircing above her left eyebrow.

Suck and spit with some skill. She said that was her only skill.

I met her near Wash. High off of Jefferson Ave. on a weekday evening about 9:30 pm.

Salt, I've seen the pill pushers you talk about every time I come to this town. It seems as if the local Police stay away from them as much as I do. I guess they all sit down to pee.

Ausse Salt
05-30-06, 17:34
G'day Gemmy,

Sit down to pee!?! - Hee Hee, me Pap usta use that sayin' when we'd go hunting past-mountain an come accrost them city-cowboys that were scared ov their own shadows. Hee Hee, Them sorry droobs woulde be shittin' knickers at the first odd-noise after dark.

I'm thinking most ov them Washington Cobbers are more on the lark than that, mate. They seem to keep most ov the other crimes under wrappers. Don't hear much about them tribal pill-sellers hurtin' any one but other tribal pill blokes. If them cobbers wanna let some lovvys alone while they make some monnies blowing bones - all seems rightly fair-dinkum to me.

Glad ya found a good lovvy with some skills. She sounds like she'd be aces playing the mule-horn in old MacNamarra's brass band! Hee Hee. I'll surely look out for lovvys & good nippers next week when I'm over that way for the football match.

### Salty

Itsnosrac
01-01-10, 17:11
Was recently in Washington on vacation during Dec 11 thru the 20th and made a pass or two around the downtown section a couple times each day and got lucky on Fri. Dec. 18th; I found a WSW near and Franklin St and W Walnut St which is over the hill from Main St and up from the church by the high school and Jefferson Ave (I have picked up many from this area in the past couple years and not one has been on the looks scale of less than 8). Her name was Tera and was a hottie, maybe 21.. 4 for an amazing BBBJ. Wish I still lived there I would have asked her to marry me. Not really your average crackhead, I don't think she was a crackhead at all though. She was very nice with attention to detail. She didn't offer CFS since it would have been crime scene action. Oh and I circled the block two to three times and pulled down a side street to avoid any LEO which I didn't C.

This is my first post here, I find it amazing to find action in little Washpa but in Savannah GA I can't find shit. I'm not your usual lurker either, decent looking in my mid 20's, just love the thrill of the hunt.

Good luck to you all, she was an awesome find, wish I had had a camera with me!

Wvjoemonger
12-21-10, 16:40
Hello,

I drove thru summer and did a pick up of a cute chubby blonde. She called herself misty but really who knows. LOL Anyways. I am planning a trip to Cabelas and thought about mongering. For winterfest when is the best time you for pickups?

Wvjoemonger
03-30-11, 16:23
During my trips to Cabelas the best mongering times seem evenings. Mostly WSWers and keep an eye out for five O. Sneaky bastards! I met a short brown hair girl name Tammy. We negotiated for. 30 for oral lessons.

Member #5689
05-03-11, 17:27
I am heading into town next month and want to do some trolling. When I was up for the fair last fall I picked up 2 good looking WSW during the day they said they were from Waynesburg has anybody seen them or have any information on others in the area. I looked for them for a few nights and never saw them or any others. I also came up for deer season and trolled for many hours during the afternoon and nights and struck out completly. I also saw a post about Cabellas is there a good spot for WSW over the boarder if so where is the best spots and times to troll. Any info would be greatly appriciated.

Member #5689
12-11-11, 18:04
Came up last month and trilled several nights and saw nothing and no reports for months what has happened in Washington has it gone dead?

Wvjoemonger
12-14-11, 16:12
Came up last month and trilled several nights and saw nothing and no reports for months what has happened in Washington has it gone dead?Hey,

The street walkers are in a narrow area and are very cautious. It's so hit or miss anymore. Try later at night and early in am. That has been my best luck. If nothing there try Uniontown on Gallatian Ave.

Member #5689
12-26-11, 00:58
Came up and found a light skinned BSW down closer to school as reported last week. Her name was Jennifer decent looking and seemed nice went to a quite spot and got a BBBJ easily the best I had had on the street. Kept getting interrupted by cars so she wanted to go to her place and insisted we would be alone. Said she had to pick up keys from boyfriendmatmlocal bar on way home. Went in did not think I would see her again but she came back out. Unfortionatly when she came out she had him in tow and said we had to drive him home. I knewmbetter but he got in and was ok but on thenridenback she gets on her phone and askesmher dealer to meet her at cvs in five minutesmto get her some weed. Now I am unhappy did not plan on picking up illegal substance so took boyfriend home she walked him in and never came out. I figured that was going to happen cause she had her money. If you see I would recommend becausemof talent but don't pick up any passengers. Rule number one and I did not follow nothing good can come of it.

Member #5689
07-27-12, 11:08
Is nobody cruizing washington pa anymore? Would love to know what is happening in the area and where I am the last report and its from 7 months ago been through a few more times with no luck its hard to immagine no action in the area any more.

Guy2073
07-29-12, 23:40
Is nobody cruizing washington pa anymore? Would love to know what is happening in the area and where I am the last report and its from 7 months ago been through a few more times with no luck its hard to immagine no action in the area any more.I think it had to do with the news coverage and busts. Everytime I go through the police are everywhere. They were getting to close to the school.

Member #5689
11-18-12, 14:59
I am coming to the area next week and was wondering if the SW action had returned to the area it's been completely dead the last few times I visited. If there is any could you tell me where I am most likely to spot them and at what time? Pm me if you don't want to put info on the board.

Thanks

Kryten
01-02-13, 00:41
Met amber tonight in the usual washington loop. She is 22 and looks to be about 115 lbs. Great BBBJ with tongue pierced, FS with a very tight kitty. Overall very clean even had her hair washed and nicely fixed.

Very cute girl for being on streets. I would give her an 8/10 on a regular scale. Rbw88 posted that there is no providers in washington, well I beg to differ I know of at least 7 working those streets. You have to be patient to find them and they are not out every day. Most nights there will be 1 out walking. All of them are nice decent looking and won't try to rip you off.

Member #5689
01-02-13, 12:24
I had posted that there are not any posts in Washington It has been over a year since I found a girl in washington I live out of town and come up 4 or 5 times a year and cruise that area a lot at various hours every time I am up. It had always been my little honey hole when I am in the area but have only found 2 in the last 18+ months. I have hurd various info saying they have moved closer to the school or there was a big bust so its been dead. I have switched and started also going downtown Pittsburgh or out to Mckeesport with little luck there also. Last month when I was up I actualy did a tour of several towns in OHIO trying to find something that would be consistant. I won't be back up for a couple months but if you have numbers for a young thin decent looking girl like the one you just reported on I would greatly appriciate the info, or at least specifics on the girls and best place to spot and at what time they are usually out. Please feel to PM me and thanks for reporting on this board its been dead for quite a while please keep it going.

Met amber tonight in the usual washington loop. She is 22 and looks to be about 115 lbs. Great BBBJ with tongue pierced, FS with a very tight kitty. Overall very clean even had her hair washed and nicely fixed.

Very cute girl for being on streets. I would give her an 8/10 on a regular scale. Rbw88 posted that there is no providers in washington, well I beg to differ I know of at least 7 working those streets. You have to be patient to find them and they are not out every day. Most nights there will be 1 out walking. All of them are nice decent looking and won't try to rip you off.

Member #5689
11-07-13, 19:10
Coming home for thanksgiving any info on who when or where wsw can be located? I have been home 4 or 5 times this year and struck out every time. Any help would be appreciated.

QUOTE=Rbw88;1639162]I had posted that there are not any posts in Washington It has been over a year since I found a girl in washington I live out of town and come up 4 or 5 times a year and cruise that area a lot at various hours every time I am up. It had always been my little honey hole when I am in the area but have only found 2 in the last 18+ months. I have hurd various info saying they have moved closer to the school or there was a big bust so its been dead. I have switched and started also going downtown Pittsburgh or out to Mckeesport with little luck there also. Last month when I was up I actualy did a tour of several towns in OHIO trying to find something that would be consistant. I won't be back up for a couple months but if you have numbers for a young thin decent looking girl like the one you just reported on I would greatly appriciate the info, or at least specifics on the girls and best place to spot and at what time they are usually out. Please feel to PM me and thanks for reporting on this board its been dead for quite a while please keep it going.[/QUOTE]

Bustermax
11-26-13, 23:37
There is street action in Washington. You have to cruise the areas near ic ch to the high school. Most SW end up in jail, but there are always more. The problem is supply and demand and demand is more so they are not on the street long, but they are there you just have to be patient. If the streets are empty stop somewhere and have a drink or something to eat and try again later.

Member #5689
12-06-13, 00:36
Came up hit Washington hard after hearing from a couple members that there was still action. On first attempt I struck out but saw a few potential SW. On second attempt found a WSW Angie or Aimy I think. Thin a little older but even though it was dark could tell she used to be decent looking. Pleasant to talk to tried convincing me it was 50 for best BBBJ I ever had with swallow. Said I pay 30 max she agreed went to private spot. BJ just ok had to make her slowdown several times. Did comply and got job done. Said the action had moved over the hill to walnut. I did get phone if anybody needs let me know.

Chown
12-28-13, 23:46
Had a similar experience to RBW a few weeks ago. Tried again recently and picked up a nice younger girl on Hall. Seemed clean enough and had a fun time.

Member #5689
12-31-13, 20:13
Its great to see a report from Washington. I came up for Christmas but no matter how hard I tried could not escape family stuff to troll. I am just happy girls are starting to surface again and repots are starting after a long time keep it going.

Had a similar experience to RBW a few weeks ago. Tried again recently and picked up a nice younger girl on Hall. Seemed clean enough and had a fun time.

Member #5689
06-09-14, 00:13
Had very limited time this trip but hit the streets a little. Saw a couple interesting prospects yesterday during the day but had people with me so I went back last night and nobody was out. Had to try one more time tonight even though it was raining and did not have high hopes. On my first pass down Hall I spotted a WSW with blonde hair giving me the look, she was a little chunky but figured its raining and it would be my only chance so decided to give it a shot. Turned down a side street and turned around to go back and didn't make it 100 yards and another WSW appeared. Stopped real quick and asked if she needed a ride. It was dark so never got a great look at her face but looked decent. Tall thin blonde probably mid 20's I think small breasts but nice body. She was clean seemed nice said her name was Dana. Went to a quiet spot she wanted. 40 for (according to her the best BJ ever) I think that's the third girl in a row in Washington that claimed the same thing. I never pay that but did not feel like negotiating so agreed to it. It was fairly decent had to slow her down a few times but got the job done with no complaining. Said she was from Crafton but had been there off and on for 5 years. Showed me where she stays and gave digits for my return trip. I have them if anybody wants them PM me. Dropped her off and passed the other girl on my way out she was still walking. My luck has changed here since I was informed they had moved down over the hill away from the old areas.

Member #5689
06-10-14, 10:54
I am sorry I thought I had given better directions on my post but after a few PM'S I realized I had not. The last few girls I have picked up in Washington have been over the hill on West Walnut st, Hall Avenue and Walnut street. All down close to Jefferson Ave. I also need to report I usually hit it during the day hours but the last 2 pickups have been after dark.

Member #5689
06-30-14, 10:49
Come on guys coming back again but am still the last report on here from a month ago. I know people read it because I have given out the info to several people on the last 2 girls I have found.

Member #5689
07-11-14, 15:24
Hit the streets last night. First pass 2 thin decent looking young WSW waived at me turned around and they split up went for the scoop but as I approached 2 black girls started yelling at her and she turned and started yelling at them so I kept moving. Waited down the street for her to finish arguing with them scooped her up by the old post office. Said her name is Billy but goes by Milly on the street the other girl was her sister. Has me thinking 3 way maybe but said she does not get along with her but the black girls were harassing her so she went to stick up for her. She was all wound up about her argument so took a few to calm her down. Thin 25-26 decent looking clean body was great other than very small tits. It was dark but no signs of street wear. Went to a place where she knew BBBJ for 40 tried getting me to do FS for 60 but no cash. Started off pretty good but than started complaining I was taking to long. Had me touch tits for LEO check but then said no touching during the deed (WTF) BJ started great but was the 2 inches at the end for 90% got number but said phone was off for no minutes. I plan on trying again even though service was rushed mainly because she had that tight spinner body that I would love to hit at least once. Dropped her off down at the far end of Chestnut where she said she lives. Guys this is 3 good pickups in a row in Washington I could only dream it was that good where I live. Its worth the drive and please report. Almost forgot I tried calling Dana a few times on my way but it went straight to VM.

Member #5689
07-13-14, 20:42
My lucky streak ended at 3 yesterday. It was mid afternoon so not the best time to go but I struck out. Milly's number did not pan out either and that was my main reason for trying. Dana's phone just went straight to VM so no luck there either. Hope to be back soon.

ScratchDent
07-28-14, 23:26
May have to swing by. Best times?

Member #5689
07-29-14, 10:44
Lately its seems night time my last 3 have been from 9:00 pm to 11:00.

May have to swing by. Best times?

Guy2073
07-29-14, 18:52
They are like vampires, as soon as the sun goes down.

Pka715
08-10-14, 20:19
Hi all. I am new to this site and new to mongering. I still have yet to muster the courage to get one! So any encouragement helps!

I read about Washington through here. Driving through Friday night, I decided to see what was happening. I got there around 12 am. Drove down hall, w walnut / chestnut, main, Jefferson. I didn't see anything! I decided to just drive around for a bit. A bit turned into 45 minutes and then I decided to head out. About 1 am around Jeff and w walnut I saw her. I was driving away when our eyes met. I drove slow and when I drove by, I looked back and she looked back as well. I am new to this, so I wasn't sure if she was a SW. So I did a you-turn, saw she was wearing a black short robe, a short skirt, and she looked at me and waved. She was Caucasian, face 6, body unsure under the rob. She looked like she got curves. Age probably 25-30. She walked towards my car as I stopped at the light. Then when it turned I drove off. It was exhilarating.

I got scared. So any words of encouragement for the next time would be much appreciated.

Guy2073
08-11-14, 22:48
You missed out. Stop let her get in, I never make them chase me down the block, if she opens the door and does not get in I always ask if she needs a ride. Cops won't get in your car. I drive away from the area as quickly as possible. The majority of the time I will introduce myself with a handshake, after that I will rub her leg to try and let her know I am not a cop. I never talk shop, I carry 40 dollars on me, never more never less. She will take it. If you want to fuck bring your own protection.

The first girl I ever picked up was Sabrina in Mckeesport, I was so afraid. When she got in she asked if I was a cop and grabbed my junk instantly. After she was satisfied I was not a cop she completely undressed in my front seat. There were about 6 really good looking girls working in Mckeesport at the time and she was one of them. I am sitting at the traffic light at 5th and walnut and I look over and there is this old man looking in my truck with the biggest smile staring at the hot naked chick in my truck.

Member #5689
08-12-14, 00:41
If she is young white walking by herself on those streets that time of night its more than likely she was working. If she was walking and spotted you just pull over and wait and let her come up to you. If she's not she won't stop. Its true it sucks to proposition the wrong girl so pass them make sure she sees you pull over and wait never hurts to see if she needs a ride. Just don't discuss anything until she is in the car and you are on the move.

Hi all. I am new to this site and new to mongering. I still have yet to muster the courage to get one! So any encouragement helps!

I read about Washington through here. Driving through Friday night, I decided to see what was happening. I got there around 12 am. Drove down hall, w walnut / chestnut, main, Jefferson. I didn't see anything! I decided to just drive around for a bit. A bit turned into 45 minutes and then I decided to head out. About 1 am around Jeff and w walnut I saw her. I was driving away when our eyes met. I drove slow and when I drove by, I looked back and she looked back as well. I am new to this, so I wasn't sure if she was a SW. So I did a you-turn, saw she was wearing a black short robe, a short skirt, and she looked at me and waved. She was Caucasian, face 6, body unsure under the rob. She looked like she got curves. Age probably 25-30. She walked towards my car as I stopped at the light. Then when it turned I drove off. It was exhilarating.

I got scared. So any words of encouragement for the next time would be much appreciated.

ScratchDent
08-12-14, 22:55
Never sealed a deal myself either, the jitters have always had me shaking so bad it's not even funny. Driven many places only to talk my self out of it. LOL I never jumped off a diving board as a kid either.

Guy2073
08-13-14, 00:23
Never sealed a deal myself either, the jitters have always had me shaking so bad it's not even funny. Driven many places only to talk my self out of it. LOL I never jumped off a diving board as a kid either.If you see a girl remember a face, tattoo, jewerly, handbag or something about her. I almost never picked up a girl the first time I saw them, unless it was snowing or raining. Cops hate moisture.

Member #5689
08-14-14, 23:06
Hit the street today on my very first run down the hill saw one walking up the hill was thin blonde wearing blue jean shorts when I first saw her I thought it was an old lady she was wearing knee high white socks hair pulled back I thought it was grey but as I drove past her pretending to talk on the phone in hopes she would not flag me down I noticed she was young. Swung back around for another look and she was so scooped her up said her name was Bee thin tatted up arms with a lip piercing. Showing just a little street wear its a shame because you could tell fixed up you could tell she would be a very good looking girl. Said she was from this area I told her She looked a lot like a girl I snagged in July she asked if her name was Billy I said yep she said that's my sister. Billy's the one I scooped that said she and her sister were fighting with the girls on the porch when I snagged her Bee is probably prettier but Billy appeared to have a harder body. I had been hoping to find Billy again but her number never worked. Bee was calmer and did give better service bbbjws for 30 got number and will try to get her again before I head out of town. I really just wanted to stick her sister from behind almost tempted to get greedy and try for both and a room. If you are not hitting Washington you are missing out probably the 4 best looking SW I have found in years in Washington in my last 5 tries. None gave the best BJ but none that bad. Almost forgot 5:30 PM

Guy2073
08-14-14, 23:15
Good job, now go see if you can bank their mom.

Member #5689
08-14-14, 23:16
Hit the street today on my very first run down the hill saw one walking up the hill was thin blonde wearing blue jean shorts when I first saw her I thought it was an old lady she was wearing knee high white socks hair pulled back I thought it was grey but as I drove past her pretending to talk on the phone in hopes she would not flag me down I noticed she was young. Swung back around for another look and she was so scooped her up said her name was Bee thin tatted up arms with a lip piercing. Showing just a little street wear its a shame because you could tell fixed up you could tell she would be a very good looking girl. Said she was from this area I told her She looked a lot like a girl I snagged in July she asked if her name was Billy I said yep she said that's my sister. Billy's the one I scooped that said she and her sister were fighting with the girls on the porch when I snagged her Bee is probably prettier but Billy appeared to have a harder body. I had been hoping to find Billy again but her number never worked. Bee was calmer and did give better service bbbjws for 30 got number and will try to get her again before I head out of town. I really just wanted to stick her sister from behind almost tempted to get greedy and try for both and a room. If you are not hitting Washington you are missing out probably the 4 best looking SW I have found in years in Washington in my last 5 tries. None gave the best BJ but none that bad.

Member #5689
08-17-14, 22:49
I hate to say it but went out last night in Washington and struck out. Saw a couple possibles but could not get lucky. Tried again briefly this afternoon but no luck. Tried Bee both times but it went to VM and said VM is full. Really hoped to snag another one but no luck today.

Pka715
08-19-14, 11:32
I hate to say it but went out last night in Washington and struck out. Saw a couple possibles but could not get lucky. Tried again briefly this afternoon but no luck. Tried Bee both times but it went to VM and said VM is full. Really hoped to snag another one but no luck today.That's too bad man. Just curious, what time do you go?

Member #5689
08-19-14, 15:20
Went out late afternoon but not for long then went out from 9:00 to 10:30.

That's too bad man. Just curious, what time do you go?

Guy2073
08-20-14, 00:43
For me it was always when the sun went down. There was never more than one girl out. It was like they had a dispatcher who would send one at a time out. It was never like clairton or mckeesport where there were multiple girls out at one time.

Member #5689
08-20-14, 22:40
That's the way it's been for me never a group saw the 2 sisters together but they split up as soon as they saw them. A couple years ago I found one named Allie several different times but lately I see one girl one time and that's it I really wanted to get Bee or Billy for seconds but no luck. It has to be 8 or 9 years since I found anything in McKeesport or Clairton I have to admit I haven't been back in several years told by several people nothing happening there in years and I got tired of striking out.

For me it was always when the sun went down. There was never more than one girl out. It was like they had a dispatcher who would send one at a time out. It was never like clairton or mckeesport where there were multiple girls out at one time.

Guy2073
08-21-14, 00:37
Clairton and mckeesport are dead, clairton was like walking into a hooker grocery store. There could be 10 girls out at a time. I wonder where they work now.

Member #5689
08-21-14, 09:13
I have no idea several people on the pittsburgh board have said LEO wiped them out of Clairton and for the most part McKeesport too. Its really surprising with the economy the way it is in those areas and the drugs still being present there are no girls. Overall girls tend to stay in and work the phones rather than be exposed to LEO so maybe they are still there but just like Washington there is no active board so we just hear every now and then no girls so we believe it.

Clairton and mckeesport are dead, clairton was like walking into a hooker grocery store. There could be 10 girls out at a time. I wonder where they work now.

Pka715
08-23-14, 01:17
I just got back from Washington. I started around 945 and ended around 1130 driving around. It was pretty quiet. At around 1015 I saw this short haired brunette on around w walnut walking from the tire shop on franklin. She was in a teal t shirt and gym shorts with a little purse over her shoulders. She walked on walnut and she saw me looking at her. She legit looked like a college student, and I figured she was since it's around that time. I made a loop to see her again to see if she'd wave, but she was gone. I had given up at around 1120. I drove on walnut again. It was drizzling. Then I saw her again! Walking from the tire shop towards w walnut. I made another loop and I must have missed her because she was gone. So I went on hall towards the church about to head out. At the corner of the church, I saw her again. She was maybe 23, nice body, like girlfriend material. I pulled into the church to do a uturn because I saw her go down hall. Of course, when I pulled the uturn out of the church, a cop car was right there. I just turned down hall and I saw her one last time. She saw me looking, no reactions or waves or anything. I didn't stop because of the cop around the area and the fact she might actually be a college student and lived around hall. Then again she could have went down Franklin to get there.

Did I miss out? Anyone know her? She was really pretty!

Guy2073
08-24-14, 23:22
You did not say am or pm. The high school is only a few blocks away.

Pka715
08-25-14, 10:43
You did not say am or pm. The high school is only a few blocks away.It was pm, sorry!

Guy2073
08-25-14, 23:24
There is some social stuff that happens at the church, but collage girls don't walk in that area multiple times in the rain at that time.

The girls can look good in that area.

Member #5689
08-31-14, 13:55
Come on Washington someone has to be finding girls there.

Chown
09-30-14, 18:15
Found some time to play recently. Had a few nights that I couldn't find anything. Finally had some luck. Regular places, nothing too amazing or unusual. So, girls are out there, but you may have to look for a while to find them.

Sburkman1981
10-05-14, 14:51
I am looking for a little help when it comes to the Washington area. I will be making a drive that way but will not / can not get a room in the area. In my normal mongering grounds I have a few options when I cannot get a room. I am amble to be outside, car date, or the girl knows a house where you can use a room for $10. What is the protocol for Washington? Is there something good similar? Do you go to the girls spot?. I would love a little heads up in how the area works. PM me is you have suggestions on car "spots" etc. Thanks for the help.

Guy2073
10-06-14, 14:36
I am looking for a little help when it comes to the Washington area. I will be making a drive that way but will not / can not get a room in the area. In my normal mongering grounds I have a few options when I cannot get a room. I am amble to be outside, car date, or the girl knows a house where you can use a room for $10. What is the protocol for Washington? Is there something good similar? Do you go to the girls spot?. I would love a little heads up in how the area works. PM me is you have suggestions on car "spots" etc. Thanks for the help.Don't go back to the girls place, washington has alot of industrial areas, you will not have trouble finding an area. I don't know if it is still the same, but dusk was always best for finding girls.

Member #5689
10-07-14, 11:32
I agree with Guy too risky going to an unknown house. Most hotels I think are pretty steep now with all the gas co workers using them. Guy is correct lots of industrial areas even some outside the normal zones you can get lost in. Not sure about full service privacy during the day but good for a quick park and play.

I am looking for a little help when it comes to the Washington area. I will be making a drive that way but will not / can not get a room in the area. In my normal mongering grounds I have a few options when I cannot get a room. I am amble to be outside, car date, or the girl knows a house where you can use a room for $10. What is the protocol for Washington? Is there something good similar? Do you go to the girls spot?. I would love a little heads up in how the area works. PM me is you have suggestions on car "spots" etc. Thanks for the help.

Pka715
11-11-14, 22:37
As winter comes along, how is it at washington? Still about to find sws?

Member #5689
11-11-14, 23:46
I have found most of mine in the winter. I don't think they stay out as much when it's cold but they are more obvious about wanting to get scooped.

As winter comes along, how is it at washington? Still about to find sws?

Member #5689
11-18-14, 15:40
Where are all the SW hounds, Is nobody chasing the girls?

Member #5689
12-01-14, 23:03
Made a quick trip in on my way to an appointment in WV on Friday. It was 23 degrees out so I figured it was doubtful second loop scooped a blonde older and nothing to write home about but not awful went to parking lot quick BJ not bad. She had actually driven there and when she was done said I have a ride got in her car and left. No number not worth it but as usual little washington did not Dissapointment. Can't figure out why you all don't frequent it.

Kronix3
12-31-14, 20:50
Never posted before but figured I'd give my report from last year.

Picked up Amber in loop next to school brought me to discrete area got nice FS with BBBJCIM for 80, anyone seen her around? Used to have number.

Member #5689
01-05-15, 00:59
What's she look like.

Never posted before but figured I'd give my report from last year.

Picked up Amber in loop next to school brought me to discrete area got nice FS with BBBJCIM for 80, anyone seen her around? Used to have number.

Kronix3
01-08-15, 02:53
What's she look like.Blonde 22, prolly 5 3 110.

Member #5689
01-11-15, 19:26
Wish I knew her the sad thing is I have only picked up a few young thin blondes in all my searching and all but one were in Washington and hardly anybody hunts there.

Blonde 22, prolly 5 3 110.

Sburkman1981
02-02-15, 19:28
Past couple times I have been in town I have made my way over to Washington a day unfortunately have struck out each time. I have definitely put time in but just never see ANYTHING. I will be in town again soon and was wondering if there has been any action lately?

Member #5689
02-04-15, 21:18
Where are you looking the action has moved down over the hill by the school.

Past couple times I have been in town I have made my way over to Washington a day unfortunately have struck out each time. I have definitely put time in but just never see ANYTHING. I will be in town again soon and was wondering if there has been any action lately?

Sburkman1981
02-05-15, 18:21
Where are you looking the action has moved down over the hill by the school.I usually cruise down by the church (I assume the school is across the street?) Hall st, church st, etc. That tight little loop and a couple of the other side streets. Is this the general location? I know it's cold out there but usually that doesn't matter at least in the other areas I am used to. I usually am there about 4:30-9 pm and rarely seen anything. Never am out nothing obvious.

Member #5689
02-05-15, 20:33
Yep hall, church and w walnut are the areas I hit. I never see quantity but find one out just about every time I visit. One other idea is there is some shitty areas back off chestnut street kind of back behind the old Angelo's. I have not picked one up there but most of the girls ask to go there to do the deed and almost all ask to be dropped off there afterward they say they live there but walk over off Hall. There is an old bar back there and a machine shop and yard of some type where you turn in. Just a thought.

I usually cruise down by the church (I assume the school is across the street?) Hall st, church st, etc. That tight little loop and a couple of the other side streets. Is this the general location? I know it's cold out there but usually that doesn't matter at least in the other areas I am used to. I usually am there about 4:30-9 pm and rarely seen anything. Never am out nothing obvious.

Pattacus123
04-08-15, 15:21
Any luck anyone? It's a lot warmer out. Been to Washington twice in the evening hours anywhere between 6-11 pm. Drove the usual loop by the church and school. Saw absolutely nothing. Anywhere else I should look?

Member #5689
04-09-15, 10:25
As far as I know the action hasn't moved from there but it's been 4 months since I was there staying warm in the south. Have you tried the area over behind the old Angelos on Chestnut? There is a sleazy bar back there some of the girls hang out there and most of the girls I have picked up where you are trolling have me drop them there.

Any luck anyone? It's a lot warmer out. Been to Washington twice in the evening hours anywhere between 6-11 pm. Drove the usual loop by the church and school. Saw absolutely nothing. Anywhere else I should look?

Member #5689
05-05-15, 14:06
Where are the reports I'm coming up in a couple weeks would love to know how things are looking.

Guy2073
05-08-15, 19:39
I went out looking today around 4.

Nothing was out.

Pka715
06-03-15, 22:50
I've been driving through and haven't seen much. Just one older blonde hair SW who wasn't really appealing to me. In fact, I saw someone pick her up then immediately dropped her off. Anyone have any luck?

Pka715
07-05-15, 18:32
Where are the reports I'm coming up in a couple weeks would love to know how things are looking.Find anything rbw?

Member #5689
07-15-15, 14:08
Nothing but there is now another Washington page on the main screen I posted there. Will return in August and try again.

Find anything rbw?