PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Godlikefighter
01-02-06, 21:09
I am a regular at the AMP on rt.30 right near the mall. It is called "asian spa", look for the really obvious, large sign. It's a good R&T place. The girls are young (mid to late 20s) and for the most part very cute. The place is clean and everyone is pleasant. 1/2 hr for 40, 1 hr for 60. I've never had to negotiate anything, which is nice but it may be because I've always left a pretty good tip.

Jacken
01-03-06, 16:47
FYI, i tried contacting the RMP in morrisville on friday night and got no awnser. I drove by and there are for rent sings in the window, I hope yet another place didn't close a month after I find it. I this is getting crazy all the subburban places are closing.

If only i knew how to get may hands on some off the boat korenans or russians I'd make a fortune!

Jim

False alarm they are still open but unlike the AMPS they close at 9:00 (can you belive that??)

Anyway I went there and was totally disapointed. I will not be going back. I got a woman who looked a lot like Jennifer Harmin (poker player). Not all that attractive to say the least. The massage and Ts were fair at best, plus she tried to get more the $120 out of me for a HJ. After standing firm I told her the only way to get and extra 40 would be for a BJ. she shook her head no, and looked anoyed so I took it up a notch just see what would happen. I said ok 60 more for a BJ and 100 more for FS. Please note i had no itention of paying that much it was just to see the reaction.

She was quite pisses i even asked such a thing and threaned to kick me out (i dam near left at that point anyway). in the end i was so fustrated it really made her work at the HJ. I think she cramped both arms 2 times, lol. i love my control.

Anyway I would like to retract my recomendation of this place. It's not worth the price let alone the hagilling.

I'm going to stick with the AMPS. they may not be my type (looks) but they know how to provide good service. I'm not even talking about sex, I'm talking the small things like, not watchin the clock, drying you off, helping you put your socks on, ect... makes me want to buy a Geisha. The Russians don't do any of this.

psuluis2002
01-03-06, 17:09
John,

Where are these located?? I just had some horrible luck out in Chambersburg and Shippensburg, will post details later.

Monger10
01-06-06, 04:33
This is my first post. I've been reading these for a while, and am finally jumping in. A few weeks ago, stopped at WCT and Lisa gave me one of the best R/T sessions I've had from a non-fs place. A lot of time spent while face down and probing and massaging very nicely.

Prior to that, went to Touch of Asia. It was ok. Don't know the providers name. I'll go back, but I prefer WCT (in this area).

Can someone PM me the address for CH2 ? That sounds like the best, and I have yet to try it.

Anyone have details on Sun Accupressure in Exton ? Haven't tried it yet.

Breast Love
01-12-06, 02:56
Was there in December, I think I had the Mamasan for the massage since a cute young girl answered the door, and asked me to return in 20 min. I did, but when I got back it was a much older woman who answered, and I'm almost positive it was the Mamasan.

The TS and Massage were pretty good ($60 for 1 hr), but there were no extras offered. This doesn't mean they don't exist, but again- none were offered. I didn't ask since the Mamasan wasn't exactly my type, but if it was the cute younger girl I definitely would have persued.

Let me know if anyone has any luck here.

~Breastlove

Deke Harte
01-13-06, 10:12
Any reports on Apple Spa on Route 30 in Downingtown or Touch of Asia in the same area?I am new to this board, and this is my first post. I am an on and off hobbyist. Regarding the Apple Spa, been there a few times, usually see 35-45 yr old koreans, usually decent cans, a little pudgy. The usual R/T with a little feel up. .6 plus a tip. The usual.

Tush22
01-17-06, 14:58
All the amps in the horsham/abbington/willow grove area got closed down. the only things we have left are the amps in quakertown, the RMP in morisville, and the 4 seasons (which i think sucks). Bottom line is your right the burbs are dead.

I wish i had the cash and connections to buy my some Asian girls, I could make a fortune opening a place near the willowgroce air base.I'm not quite sure why the negative attitude about 4 seasons. Even when the Willow Grove/Horsham AMPS were at their height 4 Seasons was comparable. I will admit that my last visit was less than satisfying but so were some of the others from time to time. I even recall getting some services there only available at CH2 from a fairly attractive 20 something with a great attitude. It may have gone downhill, of late, since I've only been there once over the last 6-12 months and that was my only negative experience.

Jacken
01-23-06, 21:41
I'm not quite sure why the negative attitude about 4 seasons. Even when the Willow Grove/Horsham AMPS were at their height 4 Seasons was comparable. I will admit that my last visit was less than satisfying but so were some of the others from time to time. I even recall getting some services there only available at CH2 from a fairly attractive 20 something with a great attitude. It may have gone downhill, of late, since I've only been there once over the last 6-12 months and that was my only negative experience.

Perhaps it's just me, but I have tried this place 3 times and couldn't even get a HJ. I have tired paying up front, negotatiing, and even isiting but all 3 times I was told that they don't do that type stuff there.

I have had this troble else where, i think it is because I am young (mid-20's) and fairly fit so they think i maybe a cop. At the old hatboro queen bee it took me about 30 min, and 2 forms of ID, and a lot of groping to prove I was not a cop.

however I did try the Sun spa in Jankentown, this weekend but I don't have time for another report so i will lost a little later, perhaps in a day or so. Cliff note I went to AC (look for me to post on that board too), drove back through philly's K-ave, and end up at Sun for a Nice rub and tug.

-Jacken

Tush22
01-25-06, 13:47
Perhaps it's just me, but I have tried this place 3 times and couldn't even get a HJ. I have tired paying up front, negotatiing, and even isiting but all 3 times I was told that they don't do that type stuff there.

I have had this troble else where, i think it is because I am young (mid-20's) and fairly fit so they think i maybe a cop. At the old hatboro queen bee it took me about 30 min, and 2 forms of ID, and a lot of groping to prove I was not a cop.

however I did try the Sun spa in Jankentown, this weekend but I don't have time for another report so i will lost a little later, perhaps in a day or so. Cliff note I went to AC (look for me to post on that board too), drove back through philly's K-ave, and end up at Sun for a Nice rub and tug.

-JackenThey are very 'cautious', for good reason, and have a procedure to ensure you are not with LE. You must have failed their first test. If you recall what they asked the first time you might have a clue as to their distrust. Considering there are no other AMPS open in the northern burbs any more they may have even stepped up their procedures to ensure theirs is not the same fate.

Lincoln76
01-27-06, 14:02
Does anyone know if "Smile Spa" is still open? I don't know if that was the actual name. Their sign had a smiley face on it. It was on 309, south of Allentown, somewhere around Coopersburg. There were two AMPs just north of there, one of which was closed. I seem to remember the names were something like "Fuji" and "Gold Spa". I was at Smile Spa about a year and a half ago. I don't get down that way much so I haven't been back.

When I was there, I was greeted at the door by the mamasan. She was probably in her late 30's with a man made rack, wearing a tank top and what looked like pajama bottom pants. I was the only one there at the time. She took me by the hand and guided me back into a room where she told me to get comfortable. She asked if I had been there before. I actually told her the truth and said no, but everything was fine. She told me it was $60 for the hour. I gave her that and she told me to get comfortable. A girl would be in soon.

I got undressed but wrapped a towel around my waist and waited to see what would happen. A really hot Korean chick came in named Penny. (A few weeks after this the Forum had another positive review of Penny as well.) She didn't speak English that well, but was understandable. She was about 5'3", maybe 115 pounds. She had a man made C cup rack that looked absolutely real. (I wasn't sure until I touched them.) She was wearing an orange Hawaiin patterned short skirt with a matching halter top.

She came in and took me by the hand and walked me to the shower room. I hung up my towel and she complimented me on what she saw. (Smart salesgirl!) She had me lay down on the table and gave me a quick TS. The water was a good temperature. She touched the appropriate places with her hands, but it was fairly rushed, but I didn't mind as I was anxious to get back to the room anyway. The TS part has never been my favorite.

She took me to a sauna where I sat for a bit and warmed up. I was hoping that we'd still have enough time in the room. After an anxious wait, she came and got me and led me by the hand to the room. She motioned that I should get on the table. I lay face down and had the towel under me. She climed up and began to give me an awesome massage. She actually stood (barefoot) on my lower back and squatted down while working her hands up my back. There was a mirror alongside the bed and she was giving me a shot up her skirt to see her beaver. She didn't give any indication that she was doing it on purpose, which made it even more arousing.

She started to make small talk. Now that I look back on it, she was trying to feel out what I wanted. She asked me if I had been here before and I again said no. But I lied and said that I had been to the AMP up the road before. (I knew from reading the Forum that FS was provided up there.) I said I had gotten a massage there. She asked if I had gotten just a massage. I was totally dumb at that point and said that I had also received a table shower. (Doh!) She just said "Oh" and didn't really hint at any extras.

She climbed down and had me flip over. She stood next to the table and started to rub my chest. I asked her if she'd be willing to get more comfortable and get rid of the clothes. I don't remember anymore the exact exchange that took place, but she seemed to be waiting to hear something like that. She asked if I wanted more or something like that. She said just a minute and left the room. For a brief few minutes I wondered if she was calling the cops or something. But when she came back, she immediately took off her clothes and went to the foot of the table.

Climbing up, she did the condom in the mouth trick. (For an instant I was afraid that it wasn't there.) The CBJ was short and basically just enough to get me ready. I think time was a concern at that point b/c my intentions hadn't been clear enough before. Then in broken English she said, "Yu want me to fuck yu?" I smiled and said, "Yes, please." This seemed to amuse her and she laughed. She climbed on and we did it cowgirl. This didn't last too long, however, and she was to do missionary.

She was actually a lot looser than I had expected for as petite as she was. But her facial expressions and the noise she made (while a little over the top) was enough to make the session shorter than I had hoped.

I don't remember when I put the $ down, but that's all it cost me (plus the $60). She got dressed and came back and offered me a cup of water. She also wanted to help me get dressed. (Something I hadn't expected.)

All in all, it was a great experience. I wish I had been able to go back. If the place is still open, try it out!

Burbs Monger
01-27-06, 20:08
[QUOTE=Lincoln76]Does anyone know if "Smile Spa" is still open? I don't know if that was the actual name. Their sign had a smiley face on it. It was on 309, south of Allentown, somewhere around Coopersburg. There were two AMPs just north of there, one of which was closed. I seem to remember the names were something like "Fuji" and "Gold Spa". I was at Smile Spa about a year and a half ago. I don't get down that way much so I haven't been back.

Lincoln: Can I ask why you are reporting, so vividly I may add, an experience here 18 months after it happened??? I thought I was bad being 1 or 2 weeks late.

Orion12
01-29-06, 17:37
Anyone try the place in Coatesville? Really obivous, right on 30?

Orion12
01-29-06, 18:31
I am a regular at the AMP on rt.30 right near the mall. It is called "asian spa", look for the really obvious, large sign. It's a good R&T place. The girls are young (mid to late 20s) and for the most part very cute. The place is clean and everyone is pleasant. 1/2 hr for 40, 1 hr for 60. I've never had to negotiate anything, which is nice but it may be because I've always left a pretty good tip.Do they let you roam?

Lincoln76
01-31-06, 13:19
Sorry, Burbs, I'm just a procrastinator I guess. I remember it vividly b/c it was my first and only time there. I just wanted to let people know that if it's still open, it's the place to go.

Dusty411
02-01-06, 12:08
I was on my way work around 8 am on rt13 in bristol pa as I hit the light at green lane there were two girls walking to the wawa so being me I needed to take a closer look so I stoped asked if they needed a ride the dark haired WSW jumped in told her freind to meet her at wawa on the SW scale both girls were about a 7 the othere one is a blond went for a ride made shore we both wernt le and started the morring out right with a BBBJ cim for a jackson she said they were staying at the days inn and are have been out just in the day I think on the way home today I'm going to look for the blond I was suprised that there was any action out here its been dead for a some time.

Monger10
02-06-06, 05:26
Has anyone tried Melrose Day Day spa on route 100 in Eagle ? They advertise on www.craigslist.org

I drive past there all the time, but don't want to waste the $ if it's not worth it.

I'll usually stop at WCT. Always a great massage with a happy ending.

Jacken
02-07-06, 17:29
I was on my way work around 8 am on rt13 in bristol pa as I hit the light at green lane there were two girls walking to the wawa so being me I needed to take a closer look so I stoped asked if they needed a ride the dark haired WSW jumped in told her freind to meet her at wawa on the SW scale both girls were about a 7 the othere one is a blond went for a ride made shore we both wernt le and started the morring out right with a BBBJ cim for a jackson she said they were staying at the days inn and are have been out just in the day I think on the way home today I'm going to look for the blond I was suprised that there was any action out here its been dead for a some time.

Dusty,

have you seen them since?

Jacken
02-08-06, 13:15
Just a follow-up, to my pervious post on this matter. I went back there over the weekend and I did things a little differently. I got a different provider who I never met before but this time as soon as I got in the room I handed her the $60 pre-counted & folded in my pocket (not wallet). when she walked out for me to get changed, I just placed the another $60 on the table. When we got back from the shower (way too hot), she got undressed, and massaged me and proceeded with a good HJ. There was no "are you a cop" discussion or anything like that; we just went right at it.

Lesson to be learned: Be confidant, be prepared, and act like you go there everyday and you should have no problems getting hassle free service.

Dusty411
02-08-06, 14:15
Dusty,

have you seen them since?No I haven't, and beleve me, I looked that night and the next morrning. I'm still looking. What ever happened to all the hos? It seems like if you see one you better pick her up or she wont be there again.

Sam Iam
02-09-06, 01:17
No I haven't, and beleve me, I looked that night and the next morrning. I'm still looking. What ever happened to all the hos? It seems like if you see one you better pick her up or she wont be there again.Agreed not much out there. Be careful around 13 many gals you pick up are on crack and thieves. One gal light brown hair about 5'7" prob around 125lbs stole money from my friends wallet when he got a room with her.

Dusty411
02-09-06, 13:29
Agreed not much out there. Be careful around 13 many gals you pick up are on crack and thieves. One gal light brown hair about 5'7" prob around 125lbs stole money from my friends wallet when he got a room with her.Have you heard or seen anything about sw around that area or someware close by there? I hate having to take the long ride to the k. I heard somthing about Bristol. Any truth to it?

Sam Iam
02-10-06, 21:07
Have you heard or seen anything about sw around that area or someware close by there? I hate having to take the long ride to the k. I heard somthing about Bristol. Any truth to it?Bristol used to be hot especially around the ball park and the 7-11. Airport road behind the hotels had them at one time but it has seemed pretty dead for a while now and what you see out is pretty nasty.

Breast Love
02-13-06, 03:11
I was at the Melrose Day spa a few days ago with no luck.

The girl I got was probably late 20's early 30's, with a pretty tight body, cute face, and C cup breasts. Her name started with an "M", but each time she said it I couldn't understand her.

The massage itself was very good, best I've had at an AMP. Unfortunately there were no extras, but it seemed like there either could be, or the place it a total cock tease. During the "face up" portion of the massage she was at the end of the table behind my head, and had to lean over to massage my chest. When she did this she gave me a nice face full of her tits, and she did it twice. I tried to react a bit to show her I liked it, especially since her tennis shirt top was unbuttoned, and had a bit of cleavage showing.

At the end though she said "Ok, all done", and patted me on the back. She had a look on her face that seemed a bit nervous, or like she was waiting for something. So I said "That's it? Is there anything else?", and she weakly said no.

It's a shame because she was probalby the best looking provider I've had in the suburbs. Maybe I should have went for it during the massage and had a little feel up?

The other problem with the place was that the mamasan (very young and tall) came in like 3 times during the massage to ask if it was ok. Plus, they have these saloon type doors to the rooms, so there is no real privacy. When I first got there I had to fill out a name and address form, which I obviously lied my ass off on, but thought I did a damn good job of improvising. They have a computer right there at the desk maybe they check to see you are who you say you are?

~Breastlove

Breast Love
02-13-06, 03:21
I was at the Swan Spa in Paoli last week on Saturday night.

Unfortunately there one only one girl there, maybe the mamasan? Big woman, but very nice. I was aching for some action, so I went with it.

The massage itself was pretty damn week, but it wasn't long before she asked my to flip over. She then pointed to her breasts and told me they were nice and big, to which I agreed, and checked for myself. She let the twins out and let me play for a bit, then asked me what i wanted. I only has $40 left on me, and asked to have whatever $40 would get me. It turned out to be a R&T, but with my hands all over the twins it wasn't that bad. I suggested Russian, but she laughed, seemed like a strange request to her.

Overall the best mileage I've had outside Philly, definitely going back when it's busier for a better selection.

$60 for the hour + $40

~Breastlove

Jacken
02-16-06, 12:58
Guys,

Driving into to work this morning something cought my eye. I was heading east on the turnpike (from willow grove to rt 1), when something cought my eye. on the right there was a store that said "southhampton spa".

I have seen it for years and never payed much attention to it assiming it was a spa store (as in a pool store). Today something jumped out at me, at the rear of the buildign there is some writing that looks to be russian. could this perhaps be a RMP??

anyone know the area? I if I rememer right the nearest cross street was buck rd. Anyone know of it???

Jim

Jacken
02-27-06, 15:24
I have a Long and mixed review to give about www.phillyplaymates.com. I saw there add in the city paper and checked it out last week. (note they are not advertising today so you won't find them there today)

Anyway I checked out the web page and called the first # on the list. They said 150 for F/s and the incall was located near Street rd. and rt 1. As I was asking about the girls they had they described 4 of them, various ages and types, all working out of the same local hotel.

When I called about 5:30, asked to see the 19 year old Italian that was described to me and I was told she's not there yet. I was asked to wait about 20 min and call back so the girls had time to arrive. I parked in the parking lot of the place and watched the front counter. I saw 3-4 girls that fit the descriptions and I watched them go to the rooms. 2 of them later had guys walking in and leaving about 20 min later, so I guess they were working.

Anyway I tried calling back but got no answer for the next hour. During this time I noticed about 2-3 other cars with guys looking frustrated on the cell phone (I can only assume they were fellow mongers). Finally when I got thru I was told to go to room #XXX. When I got there the girl was Italian but far from 19. she was mid 40’s but ok looking. She then asked me for the 175 for the ½ hr. and I told her I was quoted $150. She said “you must be getting a good deal then” and she preceded to undress and give me a rushed CBJ. She asked if I was going to cum, I said “not till I fuck you” she wanted $50 extra for that. I negotiated down to 30 and hit that shit real hard (I was pissed at that point). When she started to complain, I was too rough I just got madder and hit it even harder (and verbally abusive). Now this is not my normal way, I’m the type to offer then dinner after we are done, but I was just too pissed. Finally after I came, got dressed right away and left without saying goodbye. I just dropped the condom and $30 on the floor and left.

On my drive home I was steaming. I mean I was really pissed. I called the number up to chew out the girl on the phone who realized she made mistake and sent me to the wrong room. This lady was for the guys who requested a “mature” woman, and she really apologized (sounded sincerer) for the mix-up. As for the extra $50 for F/s she was not shocked to hear that and said that it was the 3 time this happened with that lady and that she would no longer be working for them. She told me to call her back and I would get what ever type of girl I wanted at a great rate (guaranteed F/S). I will likely take her up on the offer in a week or so, and ask for the youngest provider they have to see that they offer up (None of the girls I saw checking in looked under 21). I would love to nail an hot young 17-18 year old.

Bottom line, these people do a brisk business (judging form the # of guys I saw driving in for 20 min and leaving) so not all experience can be as bad as mine. My #1 suggestion is to demand an accurate description, and be willing to walk out if it’s not what you were told. Just go back to your car and call back and ask for another provider or leave (I think there is at least 3-4 on a Friday night).

Jacken
02-27-06, 17:35
Guys,

Just a quick follow-up to my previous langthy post. I went back to look at the website. The woman I had was Karen and has pics under the brunets section. When you see her pic you may understand why I was not thrilled when I asked for the 19 year old.... if i was limited to the girls on the web page she would not have beem my choice.

Also I think I saw one of the blonde girls, Ashley, check in to the hotel. she looked beter then the pics,but then again I was about 30 yards away.

Jacken

Photomaster
03-07-06, 21:30
For those of you asking about Asian Spa, near the mall. I've been there a bunch of times. Tipical AMP 60 per hour, nice table shower. No choice in girls and I've gotten between 20 and 45 y.o's ranging between 7's and 4's. Always end with a nice hj. Some better then others. no nudity, but they are willing to allow hands to roam. On one ocassion I asked for a bj, but was turned down Girls always seem happy with 20 - 40 tip. I would recommend it

Danny Boyblue
03-18-06, 23:55
1st time monger, I checked this place out today. It was 70 door fee which I thought was high. Anyway older madam walked me to a room and in came Emmy. Very broken english, not bad on the eyes tho. She was wearing a sun dress, no panties nice tits. She collects the 70 door fee. When she came back she undressed me and had me lay face 1st on table. Then she said shes getting hot towels and will be back. She was gone for almost 5 mins. When she comes back she asks for money since this is my 1st time i asked how much she wouldn't answer. So I pulled out $100 thats all I had left. She said 140 for fs, but she took 100. She got undressed right away and gave very weak massage. It was more like a sensual touch. I was excited and wanted to play with her so I flipped over on my own. Sucked on her nipples and fingered her, she then gave me a cbj. It was half decent. After I came she laid next to me and cuddled, I got hard again pretty fast and asked for a hj. She gave me alittle trouble but I got her to oblige. So all in all nice experience. Any one else have any experiences with this place?

Happy Tom
03-20-06, 12:24
Just a question on the location since I think there are two in Exton. Is this the one on Rte 100 or on Rte 30?

Thanks

For those of you asking about Asian Spa, near the mall. I've been there a bunch of times. Tipical AMP 60 per hour, nice table shower. No choice in girls and I've gotten between 20 and 45 y.o's ranging between 7's and 4's. Always end with a nice hj. Some better then others. no nudity, but they are willing to allow hands to roam. On one ocassion I asked for a bj, but was turned down Girls always seem happy with 20 - 40 tip. I would recommend it

Jacken
03-26-06, 12:01
I have a follow-up the review I gave about www.phillyplaymates.com. Again it will be a bit lengthy but I hope it will be entertaining for you.

I called them yesterday and the girl they offered sounded great, 19, white, blonde, fit, and 150 for 1/2 hour of F/S. I was set to go, hit the ATM and headed to the location (some crappy motel on rt. 1 near the turnpike).

When I got there I was given the room # and asked to wait 5 min because the girl was in the shower. I waited just over 5 min and proceeded to the room. That is when things got interesting...

When I showed up a black girl looked thought the window and asked me to wait a min. After about 2-3 min (and a few other hotel guests giving me odd looks) I knocked again and she let me in. As I walked in I realized why I was asked to wait, another monger was in the room still getting dressed, and the black girl and Hispanic girl are walking around with their saggy tits flopping around, topless (in the shower my ass). Interesting start…..The other guy gave me acknowledging nod and headed out the door.

Once the guy left, I asked if I had the wrong room since I asked for a white girl. The black girl opened the bathroom door and out came my girl. From what I could tell she was resting in the bathroom while the other 2 were working the other guy. (I guess she was in the shower after all).

Either way I was disappointed when she came out white girl my ass, here stood an obviously black girl (with light skin), Colored blonde hair (crappy die job), but she was quite fit. At this point I just laughed and said no thanks, when the girls asked why not I said “this is not what I signed up for, I asked for a real clean young white girl, and I get a Kensington Ave black girl posing as a white chick” All 3 lobbied for me to say offering me a good time, and at this point I was pissed off I wasted my time. So I played some games with them. I asked how much for all 3 of them for a ½ hour and they said 450 (yea right). I offered 200 max for all 3 and they said I could get 2 of them for that price, I said no thanks and walked out. Some times you just need to take a stand.

2 Thumbs way down, and a limp dick to go with it, for this group. I finally give up. I may call one more time and ask for the girl who answers the phone to meet me herself. After all the crap I have been though with this group, I would love to give it to her nice and hard.

Jacken
03-27-06, 09:14
All,

In responce to my last post I got a nice PM from a fellow poster. He wisely advised against the philly agencies, and suggested I try Smile Spa up near Quakertown, and advised against golden spa (just down the road). Below is my responce to him. I think you all would apprecute the post.

---------------------------------------

thanks for the feed back, and I have been to both Smile and Spa (i think i have posted on them inthe past). The thing is I'm tired of asian women, I am looking for a clean white girl at a fair price without driving to AC.

I agree that Smile has better women and is my first choice but there is something about Golden. It's not a bad backup if smile is busy (which on friday night it can be), plus the women (i dare not call them girls) really drive to please and servce you. They help you undress and dress (even help put my socks on). If I want to be papmered, golden is the one I go to.

Also have you tried the AMP in Jenkentown? I think it's called Sun Spa. Always had a fairly good trip. The women and rates are somewhere inbetween smile and golden. My only complaint is that the water is always too dam hot.

Jacken
03-27-06, 09:16
Anyone know why my report count is stuck at 64? Not that I really care I was just wondering.

Guysmiley1980
03-30-06, 21:11
Has anyone checked out the goods available in Norristown? I had a training up there today and as I was driving back into the City, there looked like there could be some good times to be had. I was too beat to see what could be had, especially because it was uncharterered territories for me, but I would appreciate any input. Main Street (I am guessing that this is the main drag) had some interesting sights, but with the weather being what it was, it could have been regular women walking along.

Godlikefighter
03-30-06, 23:31
Just a question on the location since I think there are two in Exton. Is this the one on Rte 100 or on Rte 30?

ThanksThis particular one is on rt. 30. I have not heard of the one on rt. 100, is it just R&T?

Burbs Monger
03-31-06, 13:00
Norristown is hit or miss. Most action can be had at night after 10 pm, during the day, especially during spring and summer, there is sporadic action.

Main drag for action, as has been reported before, is from main street and 202, head west on main up until the cvs, a block or two either side of main, especially in the alley ways are prime pick up spots.

However, the red zone for le is from the quickie mart gas station to buttonwood. I would advise against picking up any girl near the cheap hotel/motel because LE (ie operation clean sweep) runs stings.

Typical sw in norristown is between a 1-4 on the looks scale. Anything higher then a 6, good chance of ULE. However, I have been fortunate to pick up several girls in the 7-8 range,however, they are only out during the warm summer nights and typically only do one customer a night.

Good luck and be safe.

Member #4213
04-08-06, 10:42
I stopped in this strip club down in lower bucks county last night around 11 and while getting a lap dance was offered HJ for a jackson BJ for 2 jacksons and FS for 3 jacksons. This totally cought me off guard.
The dancer was a 22, 5'4" 100 lbs, A cup brests and a hard round little ass she was a solid 7.
The club was on 413 can't remember the name but the place was packed.
I was on the second lap dance of the night. The first dancer made no such offer. I was worried about being cought. She assured me no one would know, it was fun.
don't want to give out her name but if you get a lap dance from her I'm sure she will make you and offer you can't refuse. As always YMMV.
Good luck and stay safe.

Travel53
04-13-06, 12:17
I am beginning a work assignment that will bring me to the area regularly for a while. I have been out of the AMP scene for a while, but am interested in sampling the Philadelphia area offerings. Are there any good AMPs between the airport and Wilmington, where I will be staying? I don't know much about the area yet, but would be willing to travel a little out of my way if it's worth it. I have RTFF, and may venture into the city eventually, just wondering if there is anything more convenient.
Thanks in advance, and of course, I will post reports of my findings.

Barthomer2005
04-13-06, 19:05
I am beginning a work assignment that will bring me to the area regularly for a while. I have been out of the AMP scene for a while, but am interested in sampling the Philadelphia area offerings. Are there any good AMPs between the airport and Wilmington, where I will be staying? I don't know much about the area yet, but would be willing to travel a little out of my way if it's worth it. I have RTFF, and may venture into the city eventually, just wondering if there is anything more convenient.

Thanks in advance, and of course, I will post reports of my findings.Get a copy of the City Paper and look at the ads, then monger away!!

Sam Iam
04-14-06, 20:49
On Route 13 today around 7pm or so saw Heather walking 13, near the Ball Park. Be very careful of her, heard she has things you wouldn't wanna take home. feel bad about because she is a nice girl but just doesn't care about a whole lot right now watch out.

Member #4213
04-15-06, 16:22
Thanks for that information SAM IAM. I know what you mean.

A Nonamiss
04-17-06, 16:39
Also have you tried the AMP in Jenkentown? I think it's called Sun Spa. Always had a fairly good trip. The women and rates are somewhere inbetween smile and golden. My only complaint is that the water is always too dam hot.I'm suddenly really afraid of the girls at golden (never been there). I've been to Sun a few times, and I really don't like it.

I always got a lousy massage, and a girl who was rode hard and put away wet. Not my idea of a fun time.

Jacken
04-18-06, 13:52
I'm suddenly really afraid of the girls at golden (never been there). I've been to Sun a few times, and I really don't like it.

I always got a lousy massage, and a girl who was rode hard and put away wet. Not my idea of a fun time.

Well to be honest the girls at Golden are the ones that were "rode hard and put away wet" (and then put out to pasture). They are not the youngest, nor the best looking but they know that try to make up for it with the service. The massages have always been good, and they clearly aim to please. If you looking for cute and young, smile is the best in the area, or try an higher priced agency.

Jacken.

John Salmons
04-20-06, 15:20
I can provide this information for you if you send me a message in exchange for other local info. Since I will no longer be going to this place, I need more info of other places I should visit as well as providers names, descriptions, services, etc. The info you give me should not be something I can get simply from another post and also must be something fairly close to my location (Upper Darby). Something within 1/2 hr driving distance would be good.

The information I can give you will save you money by not going to this place and also assist you in not getting arrested so I will only give it out if you supply me with good useful info. I am totally serious about all of this and is based on my own personal experience. Contact me for the info, but do not forget to provide me with info on good places because if you do not I will just ignore your message. Thanks.

Jacken
04-21-06, 09:03
I can provide this information for you if you send me a message in exchange for other local info. Since I will no longer be going to this place, I need more info of other places I should visit as well as providers names, descriptions, services, etc. The info you give me should not be something I can get simply from another post and also must be something fairly close to my location (Upper Darby). Something within 1/2 hr driving distance would be good.

The information I can give you will save you money by not going to this place and also assist you in not getting arrested so I will only give it out if you supply me with good useful info. I am totally serious about all of this and is based on my own personal experience. Contact me for the info, but do not forget to provide me with info on good places because if you do not I will just ignore your message. Thanks.

No offense, but if you know something please share it openly on the board (the rest of us do). We are one big community that shares experiences, if you have some info that will keep us from getting busted it's only right that you share.

Plus your statement of "info you give me should not be something I can get simply from another post" is unfair to those of us that post everything. If I have any info, I post it so there is no new info to give. That is what this board is about. I'm not holding anything back, and I hope no one else is.

The only thing I can think your trying to do is make sure that you only give this info to legitimate mongers, if so I trust that my past posts will be enough to warrant you sending me this info. If not please explain why your not sharing openly.

John Salmons
04-21-06, 11:24
I sent you a private message.

delcotrouble
04-21-06, 15:35
I wasnt really looking, but i was driving south on 13 just past the prison and BANG. A thin, dark-haired WSW just hanging out. Now i wasnt sure about this since it was not really territory I had seen SWs in before. I pulled over and she hopped right in. said she had a spot. Asked me what i wanted to spend i saked what the menu was she said that CBJ and FS were on the menu or we could go back to her place in Parkside for more.

I agreed to a .2 CBJ.

He name is Dalia, but she had no digits.

Maybe this is a new area worth looking at.

Jack

Jacken
04-25-06, 11:28
http://www.clairesspa.com/

First a word of warning, if you have thin pockets, and/or are value shopper this is not the place for you. The price was $150 for a ½ hr fully nude rub and tug (no FS offered).

While this place is twice the price as a standard AMP, but for me it was worth it. The service was twice as good, and classy. I’m not one for FS from an AMP, so just a HJ is just fine with me.

It started when I called to make an appointment with Tamara. I was running late (traffic) and they where very kind and accommodating. When I got there I was shocked to see that it was a just condo in a very nice area, but it was clean and discreet. At first I was a little taken back as I walked by a bunch of teens tossing a football a neighboring yard, but once I got inside I felt more comfortable.

When I got inside I meet Tamara, Claire, and a really cute dog. Tamara was attractive and the body is just as good as her pic on the web page. I was shocked to see how attractive Claire was. The pic on the site does not due her justice. She is a big girl, but very very attractive, and ever so sweet. Honestly after talking with her for about 2 min I wanted to cancel the massage and just take her out on a real date, she was that cute and sweet.

The condo was extremely clean and comfortable. It’s a small condo that I believe is simply used for business, since there were very little decorations or other things that you find in a home. Tamara and I went to the back room (the master bedroom); I got undressed and got on the massage table. A not mattress on blocks like some amps, a real massage table. Tamara got undressed and looked great. She never asked to $ up front, or made any mention of it. Once the massage started, I relaxed right away. The massage alone was worth the $, truly a professional massage. After about 25 min I was asked to flip, and had some light touching, and a great HJ (my hands were allowed to roam as well). I was cleaned up, I handed the $ over (she didn’t ask for it or count it) and got dressed. We chatted a bit, and then I left (talking with Clair on my way out).

No question about it that $150 was more then I care to pay for a HJ, but this was more then just a HJ. It was a relaxation experience in a high class place, no haggling, no negotiation, no BS; just a good time, good conversation (English speaking), at the set price. Honestly I don’t think I can ever go back to an AMP. Due to the cost, I may not go here as often as I did the AMPS but I’ll take quality over quantity.

I will be back again but next time it will be with Clair, she is just my type.

Jack.

CC Boy
05-15-06, 22:44

John-
this is a dick move. Share with us what you are talking about and stop acting like a scorned woman.

~CC

C1 in PA
05-16-06, 07:46

The information I can give you will save you money by not going to this place and also assist you in not getting arrested so I will only give it out if you supply me with good useful info. I am totally serious about all of this and is based on my own personal experience. Contact me for the info, but do not forget to provide me with info on good places because if you do not I will just ignore your message. Thanks.3

The guy is either LE or just gets off with holding info. STAY far away.

John get real and pony up the info like everyone else.

John Salmons
05-16-06, 15:56
Alright well since no one else hardly gives info about the suburbs, I will just tell all of you my experience anyway. It would still be nice to see some more people posting reports in the suburbs though. CCBoy is one of the only guys
besides me that actually shares useful info.

I was a regular at this place for quite a while now. Last time I went it was quite different though. One of the doors remained closed the entire time which is usually open and remained closed when I left which could be just my mind but seemed suspicious like a possible police sting. My provider was someone I had seen about 5 times previously with all good sessions. This time around, everything was usual but no roaming at all and all of a sudden I was told to flip. I decided to not ask questions just yet though. After waiting and waiting, I was eventually told the massage was over and she left the room so quick before I could say anything. I decided to just lay there. She came back in and I was careful with my words in case it was a sting op. I said something like nothing else today and she whispered back no, sorry and quickly left again. It all just seemed way too shady for me. I could be totally wrong but I am staying away from this place just in case. When I left I noticed about 3 or 4 of those stickers that state they support local law enforcement on the front door, which I did not see when I entered. Not sure if that means anything either.

If anyone has been there in the last few months, please post a report.

One a good note, I had some good sessions at WCT and Asia recently.

Everyone who reads this report should chime in and post some suburbs info.

Barthomer2005
05-16-06, 21:02
John,

When was the "last time you were there?" This place was busted last August. Where've you been? This info isn't new or revealing. If you had shared your experience to begin with, you could have saved yourself a lot of insults.

Alright well since no one else hardly gives info about the suburbs, I will just tell all of you my experience anyway. It would still be nice to see some more people posting reports in the suburbs though. CCBoy is one of the only guys besides me that actually shares useful info.

I was a regular at this place for quite a while now. Last time I went it was quite different though. One of the doors remained closed the entire time which is usually open and remained closed when I left which could be just my mind but seemed suspicious like a possible police sting. My provider was someone I had seen about 5 times previously with all good sessions. This time around, everything was usual but no roaming at all and all of a sudden I was told to flip. I decided to not ask questions just yet though. After waiting and waiting, I was eventually told the massage was over and she left the room so quick before I could say anything. I decided to just lay there. She came back in and I was careful with my words in case it was a sting op. I said something like nothing else today and she whispered back no, sorry and quickly left again. It all just seemed way too shady for me. I could be totally wrong but I am staying away from this place just in case. When I left I noticed about 3 or 4 of those stickers that state they support local law enforcement on the front door, which I did not see when I entered. Not sure if that means anything either.

If anyone has been there in the last few months, please post a report.

One a good note, I had some good sessions at WCT and Asia recently.

Everyone who reads this report should chime in and post some suburbs info.

Tim Grim
05-16-06, 23:39
I Been Browsing The Site For A While And Havent Seen too Many reviews on AMPs right over the bridge in NJ. Anyone been to any on 130? I been to CA more times than I care to tell and almost always had great results.Also one by Turnpike on second floor.

Breast Love
05-17-06, 01:55
I was at Touch of Asia in Exton today. Got Lisa, who claims to arrived only 2 months ago. Very cute for a AMP girl in her thirties, nice ass in particular. She gave a very good massage, and was very playful through out. She definitely knew I was getting aroused. After 40 min or so she told me to flip, and went into the traditional R&T. Roaming was available. My only complaint is with R&T they turn into speed freaks to get it over quickly. Her playfulness made me hopeful that we would have a nice slow session, but it was not. Door fee was 60 and i tipped her 20. She was very happy, and told me to call ahead next time so i could get her again. With a few more visits who knows? Maybe more will be on the menu.

Massage: 8
Body: 6 1/2
Friendliness: 9
Extra services: 5
Overall: 7

Silver #1
05-17-06, 10:03
I went there about 4 weeks ago. I had the same exact experience that John had. I left there with a very uneasy feeling.

I'm not going back any time soon.

Genji Kam
05-17-06, 17:03
Has anyone been to Four Seasons in Ambler recently?

Is Ginny still working there?

I have not been there in a few months. Was wondering if the line-up is still the same.

Thanks.

Sam Iam
05-18-06, 01:29
Friend of mine e-mailed me that he was out to ball park earlier in the month, he said "he talked to one of the dancer, said rules have changed, they are supposed to stay behind the bar. Got a 2 song couch dance and with extra tip, she made me happy She also proposed to meet during off hours for FS ($100) but I opted out for now." He told me in the next e-mail her neme was Jackie. Is there a gal workin there by that name and is this true, I would be tempted to check it out but for $100 and if she is the gal who was on the k years ago forget it shes a hustler! I saw her there last summer and wasn't interested, plus she is a PITA!

Spock61
05-20-06, 02:32
Hey read the post, read the post about bp. Been to that bar, think I know of gal your taliki'n about, saw her haven't seen her in a long time, like last summer, she always seemed clean.

Hey read the article about Trenton: (even had husbands arrested, imagine drivin ur wife to have sex with with other guys)

Prostitution sting snags 14

By MATT COUGHLIN
Bucks County Courier Times

Eleven women, two of their husbands and a pre-operative transsexual man walked into a Bensalem motel Wednesday night hoping to make money, according to police. But instead the 14 left in handcuffs, all arrested.

Police wouldn't say which motel they were using for their sting operation, but said two rooms — one for meeting escorts and one for processing arrestees — were bustling with activity.

Special Investigations Unit Sgt. Chris Barry said his team of detectives and officers spends most of the time investigating drug-related crimes, but team members and Acting Public Safety Director Fred Harran wanted to target the “quality of life” prostitution issue as well.

Barry said officers called numerous escort services listed in newspapers, the phone book and other advertisements and reserved two rooms in the motel on Route 1.

Then the women started streaming in, he said.

“If you're meeting an escort, you're not paying someone $100 for a date, you're getting someone to have sex with,” Barry said.

At one point, it got a little hectic.

Investigators had to quickly move Gwen Merkel, 53, of Fifth Street in Feasterville out of one room into the processing room while an undercover officer got ready to meet Amber-Lanier Angeli, 52, a pre-operative transsexual man from Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia, according to police.

Also charged were Shanet West, 26, Amber Dickson, 33, Marivette Rivera, 28, Crystal Page, 28, Jolene Gray, 38, and Mamie Duncan, 18, all of Philadelphia, Magdalena Tolscik, 39, of Upper Darby and Alena Palenichka, 25, of Springfield.

Barry said two husbands were also taken into custody after driving their wives to the motel. One man was allegedly listening at the door of the room before he was arrested. Police said several names, including the husbands' and those of two women, have been withheld pending further investigation.

According to police, the women were charging between $400 and $1,500 for their “services.”

In addition to prostitution charges, Angeli, Rivera and Duncan were also charged with possession of marijuana. Gray was also wanted in Philadelphia for unspecified charges.

Philly Guy
06-07-06, 01:17
Hey read the post, read the post about bp. Been to that bar, think I know of gal your taliki'n about, saw her haven't seen her in a long time, like last summer, she always seemed clean.

Hey read the article about Trenton: (even had husbands arrested, imagine drivin ur wife to have sex with with other guys)

Prostitution sting snags 14

By MATT COUGHLIN

Eleven women, two of their husbands and a pre-operative transsexual man walked into a Bensalem motel Wednesday night hoping to make money, according to police. But instead the 14 left in handcuffs, all arrested.

Police wouldn't say which motel they were using for their sting operation, but said two rooms — one for meeting escorts and one for processing arrestees — were bustling with activity.

Special Investigations Unit Sgt. Chris Barry said his team of detectives and officers spends most of the time investigating drug-related crimes, but team members and Acting Public Safety Director Fred Harran wanted to target the “quality of life” prostitution issue as well.

Barry said officers called numerous escort services listed in newspapers, the phone book and other advertisements and reserved two rooms in the motel on Route 1.

Then the women started streaming in, he said.

“If you're meeting an escort, you're not paying someone $100 for a date, you're getting someone to have sex with,” Barry said.

At one point, it got a little hectic.

Investigators had to quickly move Gwen Merkel, 53, of Fifth Street in Feasterville out of one room into the processing room while an undercover officer got ready to meet Amber-Lanier Angeli, 52, a pre-operative transsexual man from Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia, according to police.

Also charged were Shanet West, 26, Amber Dickson, 33, Marivette Rivera, 28, Crystal Page, 28, Jolene Gray, 38, and Mamie Duncan, 18, all of Philadelphia, Magdalena Tolscik, 39, of Upper Darby and Alena Palenichka, 25, of Springfield.

Barry said two husbands were also taken into custody after driving their wives to the motel. One man was allegedly listening at the door of the room before he was arrested. Police said several names, including the husbands' and those of two women, have been withheld pending further investigation.

According to police, the women were charging between $400 and $1,500 for their “services.”

In addition to prostitution charges, Angeli, Rivera and Duncan were also charged with possession of marijuana. Gray was also wanted in Philadelphia for unspecified charges.What does PITA Mean

Android67
06-07-06, 21:14
What does PITA Mean
First, PITA stands for Pain In The Ass. Second, you don't have to quote the whole previous message (especially long reports) -- it's right there, we can scroll down and re-read it if need be. And third, if you're going to quote, you might want to refer to the quote in your report -- I think you meant to quote the previous report:

I saw her there last summer and wasn't interested, plus she is a PITA!
Hope that helps...

Syberman2006
06-08-06, 01:14
"Barry said two husbands were also taken into custody after driving their wives to the motel."

Actually I feel sorry for these guys, being married to a dancer or woman doing favors for money is never fun trust me I know. I only hope that these guys find peace, especially if they are not being supported by the women. even when they go to rehab chances of recovery are so low and many times they are in worse sprits when they are out as they are constantly fighting being clean. Trust me I know.

Good luck guys!

A Nonamiss
06-08-06, 16:03
I went last Saturday since I was in the neighborhood and had an hour to kill.

Older and not particularly attractive woman, but a surprisingly good massage, and she took care of me after the flip. (they're all young and attractive if you close your eyes...)

Afterwards she was saying that she doesn't do that for everyone, and that some men get very mad when she doesn't. Said she only does it for nice men who don't scare her.

I'm not sure if it helped my case that I had done a little playful groping to try to show that I wasn't LE.

Buckeye
06-12-06, 16:35
I don't know the name of the AMP. They tend to post regularly on craigslist. I hate doing the drive to Philly for an AMP jaunt and wasting half a day, so I thought I would try one of the AMPs off Route 1.

The building is nondiscript office complex behind WaWa with the number #130 on the glass enclosed door. As you enter the facility the mamasan is their to greet you and shuttle you into a room rather hurriedly.

As I began to undress, "Candy" came in to say hello. Candy is 5'3'' badly dyed hair to red and blonde. She was in excellent shape, very tight with full C cups. She had a very pleasant manner about herself. The session was starting off in the right direction.

Prior to Candy stepping into the room, I place my donation on the side table. I have found that if donations are placed prior to initial encounter, your bath treatment has much more play. When Candy entered she eyed the donation and immediately became more assertive and sensual.

While in the soap room, Candy washed me for 20 minutes reaching under me to massage my balls and give a HJ while I laid on my stomach. Once I turned over, she continued her exploration and gave a more diligent HJ kissing the top hat between rinses.

As she dried me off back in the massage room, Candy gave BBBJ as a warmer.
By this time I was getting mighty excited. I realize that YMMV but this was chaulking up as one of my all time favorites.

She departed to grab her goodies and I got comfortable on the table. When Candy returned she continued where she left off, BBBJ and ball sucking. She was taking her time, not trying to suck a tennis ball through a water hose.

Suddenly the mamasan spoke through the door, Candy answered. With that Candy quickly strapped on the condom, and began the Dyson vacuum (hurry up and cum) technique. After this display, Candy gets up does a half split across my body and lubs up with the KY.

Becoming more and more disapointed and pissed off at the mamasan, at that point the mood was gone I just wanted to get my rocks off and get the hell out of there.
To my surprise, when Candy was lubing up she lubed up her ARSE instead of her cooch! She grabbed my dick and sat on it, squeezing tight. Jesus Christ! I had never done anal before and her redeye just about pinch off my little buddy. Sure enough it was soo tight, she had me coming in no time. I never knew AMP women had this in their arsenal.

After coming she jumped off said "sorry honey very busy" and left me in the room to change and wait for the mamasan.

In conclusion, a shortened session, it had potential if not so busy, and even a little greek to boot. Overall not worth the $$ because of the shortened session, but might be worth a second chance.

Vaya con dios.

Monger10
06-14-06, 05:20
Does anyone know about Melrose Day Spa in Eagle, Pa?

I drive past this frequently and have not tried it out for fear of wasting $.

They advertise on craigslist.org under erotic services, so it makes me hopeful.

FYI - I've had great sessions at WCT in West Chester.

Buckeye
06-14-06, 15:18
Don't waste your time and $$. No FS, NO CBJ, and a real effort to ask for a HJ. By no means it is you typical AMP. They are trying to run a full-time legit women's spa in the front.

Tregonsee
06-17-06, 20:42
I am not from the Philly area. Can you give a better idea of where this AMP is located? Cross street? How far from where?

Monger10
06-21-06, 04:22
Thanks for the Melrose report, Buckeye.

Anyone know about Sun Accupressure on Route 100 in Exton ? Is it legit or R/T ? This area seems sparse. I'll go to A Touch of Asia or WCT, but I don't know about Sun.

talentman
06-27-06, 02:02
Has anyone ever asked for, and/or gotten 2 girl service at an amp?

Breast Love
06-28-06, 01:04
I was there once last December, and it didn't seem like it was any more then a R&T. However, the door was answered by a SUPER cute asian girl, but I got an older girl for the massage. The yourger girl could have been something!

Thanks for the Melrose report, Buckeye.

Anyone know about Sun Accupressure on Route 100 in Exton ? Is it legit or R/T ? This area seems sparse. I'll go to A Touch of Asia or WCT, but I don't know about Sun.

Buckeye
06-28-06, 13:02
This occured to me at CH2 a few years back when they just reopened in 04. It was something I ask for as I was a regular and called ahead requesting the service and price.

I have done this at other places, in NNJ & NYC but not in Philly. I would guess that your price and YMMV depending on whether you are a regular, your relationship with mamasan, and if she has a pleasant disposition. I find that the providers are up for it as it is unusual, they are more playful and believe you are a high roller, wanting you to pick them when you return.

Hope this helps.

Lincoln76
06-29-06, 12:37
I never got two an an AMP, but I did get two at a non-AMP. The girls were both white. Your results may vary, but I found the experience to be a bit overrated. The girls each wanted $200, but they did waive the house fee. I got to be with both of them, but they said that I could only pop once -- which, to me, defeats the whole purpose. I'm glad I did it -- your worst day with two naked girls still beats any other day -- but it wasn't as good as it could have/should have been.

Yophilly2
07-11-06, 18:31
Greetings!

new to the board and new to the Philly Suburbs. Just wanted to introduce myself to the board and tell you all how much I appreciate your info.

I used to frequesnt the Sun Spa in jenkintown. Back then it was called sunshine and it was laways the place to go on a rainy day. Service was always first rate there and i even remember one time where the girls took me and my bddy in the back for some food afterwards. that was night to remember.

Anyway, looking forward to checking out the places in Paoli and Exton. If I find anything new, I'll fill you in.

Yo!

David51
07-12-06, 22:10
I stopped by WCT on Sunday afternoon. I was honest when I told the mamasan that I had never been there before, but that a friend recommended it. She said .6 and I handed here a $ bill. While she was gone I disrobed and got on the table (so it was clear what the change was for).

Had a very nice massage by Anna, who, after working on my back for a while, paid special attention to the anal area (not a CH2 special, but I never had one of those, so I am limited in my comparison). A first for me, but surprisingly pleasant. I got a bit of roaming in, but nothing under her clothes.

Entire session was a tad short of an hour...more my fault than hers. I will be back (although I still want to try Swan first, although I have read mixed reviews.)

-D

Poonster
07-21-06, 20:07
Some of you may remember Stressaway in Chadds Ford...on route 202 before you hit the Delaware border. They closed down about a year ago, but I noticed 2 weeks ago that a new sign was up and they're now called Olympic Health Spa.

Checked verizon directory online and called up their number...they said they weren't going to open up until this week. Waited patiently and finally got a chance to visit yesterday. Two asian ladies answered the door...one was 30 ish...name was Jane and the other looked 40ish with blonde dyed hair -- didn't get her name.

Went with Jane (looks...7) as the other lady was with another customer...an hour for .6. Table shower and fairly decent massage with R 'n T at the end. Roaming allowed but above the clothes only. Cleaned me up with some nice hot towels. Tipped .3 and she said "too low". I told her that's all I had and that I'll be back again. I think I'll try the other girl next time as she had a slutty look that I was partial to.

Usual fare, nothing special to write home about, although if it was anything like Stressaway, you may have to become a regular before they start treating you well. Guess time will tell :-)

Burbs Monger
08-03-06, 13:43
For those of you looking for sw's in norristown, I have come across a pretty good find. For those that have hunted here, the sw quality is very very low, scary even. However, I have been able to partake in a very nice surprise over the last several weeks.

Her name is Char. About a 7 on the face scale and about a 7 from a body scale from a distance. Up close you can see she has a belly. She is about 5'5" about 125lbs, blond hair, blue eyes and mid to upper 20's. I have seen her 4 times so far and each time she is clean and actually had some make up and perfume on.

Several downsides though: 1) She definitely has that norristown ***** attitude, 2) Her prices tend to fluctuate, 3) I have only gotten to catch up with her late at night, between 1 and 2 am on friday's thru sunday.

BBBJ will cost you anywhere from .25 to .35 depending on her mood and .4 to .6 for cfs. She lives with several other women who are gainfully employed with char, I have not partaken. One is older, about the same height, a little heavier and I would say in her 40's. The third is a brunette who looks street beaten and I would say in her 30's.

All have been sighted around the mini-mart/gas station and the alley ways between noble and buttonwood. They live in a house on main street several blocks away and appear to use it for some activity. Char gave me two sets of digits, one is a cell that is disconnected and the other is the house phone which is always busy.

Be Safe

John Salmons
08-04-06, 16:06
Haverford police served a search warrant for a Drexel Hill business July 20 after two detectives were allegedly offered sexual favors for money.

MARPLE TWP. - Two women, who allegedly ran a prostitution business in Drexel Hill, had their preliminary hearings continued Monday.

Advertisement

Jing Yu Hu, 45, and Xu Jing Zi, 38, both of Flushing, N.Y., are charged with prostitution and criminal solicitation.

Their preliminary hearings are scheduled for Sept. 11 before Magisterial District Judge John Capuzzi.

Haverford Police served a search warrant at a business, on the second floor of a building in the 1200 block of Township Line Road in Drexel Hill at 6:51 p.m. July 20.

Inside the room, police say they found a credit card machine and a pad of paper with dates written on it and the names "Mimi and Tina."

Under each name were times with amounts of money, reports said.

On a refrigerator, police say they discovered a closed- circuit television, which showed the front of the building.

In the rooms, officers say they located two cell phones, $773 and a book with the name of the business "888 Corporation."

Hu allegedly admitted to being the owner of the business, which she bought in June.

A Pennsylvania State police officer arrived to translate for Hu and Zi, who both allegedly spoke little to no English.

In the affidavit of probable cause for the search warrant, Hu and Zi allegedly had offered to touch the genitals of two detectives in exchange for money during a massage.

Also seized were numerous credit card receipts, along with Chinese or Korean writings, reports said.

Barthomer2005
08-05-06, 09:08
This place came up on an internet search I did a few months ago. Area is very unfriendly to this type of business. Remember the bust in Upper Darby years ago? How about the one in Marple 10-12 years ago?

This place was right on a busy street. Even though it would have been very convenient for me, I stayed away. It was only a matter of time.

Haverford police served a search warrant for a Drexel Hill business July 20 after two detectives were allegedly offered sexual favors for money.

MARPLE TWP. - Two women, who allegedly ran a prostitution business in Drexel Hill, had their preliminary hearings continued Monday.

Advertisement

Jing Yu Hu, 45, and Xu Jing Zi, 38, both of Flushing, N.Y., are charged with prostitution and criminal solicitation.

Their preliminary hearings are scheduled for Sept. 11 before Magisterial District Judge John Capuzzi.

Haverford Police served a search warrant at a business, on the second floor of a building in the 1200 block of Township Line Road in Drexel Hill at 6:51 p.m. July 20.

Inside the room, police say they found a credit card machine and a pad of paper with dates written on it and the names "Mimi and Tina."

Under each name were times with amounts of money, reports said.

On a refrigerator, police say they discovered a closed- circuit television, which showed the front of the building.

In the rooms, officers say they located two cell phones, $773 and a book with the name of the business "888 Corporation."

Hu allegedly admitted to being the owner of the business, which she bought in June.

A Pennsylvania State police officer arrived to translate for Hu and Zi, who both allegedly spoke little to no English.

In the affidavit of probable cause for the search warrant, Hu and Zi allegedly had offered to touch the genitals of two detectives in exchange for money during a massage.

Also seized were numerous credit card receipts, along with Chinese or Korean writings, reports said.

XxxTrumpedMe
08-06-06, 14:48
Place just opened in June. Located in Trooper

One lady in her 40s when I went there at 2pm on a weekday. R&T for the usual rates. Not great but right outside of Norristown.

NewPort25
08-09-06, 22:28

One lady in her 40s when I went there at 2pm on a weekday. R&T for the usual rates. Not great but right outside of Norristown.Where is this spa located in Trooper?

XxxTrumpedMe
08-12-06, 12:02
Near the corner of Park and Main(ridge). Shares a building with a church. I can't make this stuff up.

Hap Xun
08-13-06, 23:08
Any good places in Morrisville area?

Thank you!

psuluis2002
08-15-06, 17:56
Anyone know what is available (most reviews just mention NMM & HJ)? is DATY on the menu?

Maximus 70
08-15-06, 22:02
I tried to call there tonight and they were temporarily disconnected. I was also in the quakertown area and wanted to stop in the spa on 309 (not the golden spa) but it was closed and a busy signal with the phone. I had been there a month ago and all was good.

Is the olympic spa only R n T?

Good luck!

Delaware Guy
08-16-06, 10:25
I went there yesterday (Tuesday) and received an excellent hour long theraputic massage, but no happy ending, for $60. I didn't press the issue much when she announced "Ok finished", just tried to act suprised and disappointed. I had a feeling that would be the service I would receive when she didn't ask any of the usual "been here before?" questions. My masseuse was fully dressed in nice sweater and stretch pants, another indication that extras would not be readily available. And, with my new shorter haricut I suppose I could look a little like LE. But I really wanted a good massage so I proceeded.

I will go back one more time soon (within the week, hopefully) and look for more complete service, including asking if a table shower is available, and vocally noting my displeasure should we continue to have different ideas what "finished" really means. Since HJ was not immediately offered, I doubt if FS would be standard coach fare, but frequent flyers might have the option to upgrade.

Jet Ranger
08-18-06, 19:25
See my post on the USG DC Board at:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457789&postcount=899

I'm very sorry to hear Smile has been closed. It was mentioned by name on page 26 of the Assistant U.S. Attorney's complaint that I posted at the link above.

If you have any information on the status of Smile or what happened to the girls that worked there, please PM me. I have a friend that used to work at Smile and I hope she's OK. I couldn't find anything in the Morning Call online that mentioned a federal raid on the place.

The article below is from the Philadephia Inquirer, but the raid probably took place between Monday evening and sometime on Tuesday earlier this week.

Posted on Fri, Aug. 18, 2006

Freed from a nightmare
70 Asian sex slaves rescued in brothel bust
By DAVID GAMBACORTA
gambacd@phillynews.com 215-854-5994

THE CALLOWHILL Relaxation Center needed a girl with big breasts.

No problem.

The supplier had such a girl in mind and would deliver her to the center on Ridge Avenue above Callowhill Street in Philadelphia.

The conversation last February was caught by a wiretap as part of a 15-month federal investigation into a sprawling syndicate that operated a chain of brothels from Rhode Island to North Carolina, enslaving women who paid thousands of dollars to come to the United States from Korea to seek opportunity but who wound up in a nightmare.

The federal crackdown closed dozens of brothels up and down the East Coast that operated under the guise of legitimate businesses, netted 31 arrests and freed more than 70 sex slaves.

Among the businesses closed were the Callowhill Relaxation Center and an operation called "Smile" on N. West End Boulevard in Quakertown.

Another Pennsylvania location shuttered was "Good Natural," in York, next to the Briarwood Golf Club.

The probe and arrests were announced Wednesday in New York by officials of the U.S attorney's office, Homeland Security and the FBI.

Those arrested included brothel owners and managers, middlemen who worked as transporters and otherwise assisted the organization, and individuals involved in transmitting unlicensed money, or money launderers, officials said.

The businesses pretended to be massage parlors, health spas and acupuncture clinics.

According to transcripts, investigators recorded calls to suppliers made by Myong "Debbie" Moon, 46, and Jung Lim, known as "Big Sister Miko," from the Callowhill Relaxation Center.

On Feb. 22, Debbie called the supplier and said she needed a girl with large breasts, and the supplier said he had such a girl in mind and would deliver her later that week, according to transcripts.

Debbie later told the supplier that the girl was "working out very well."

On or about Feb. 18, Big Sister Miko called the supplier to complain that one girl delivered to the center "was good, but the other not as good."

The supplier agreed to take the girl who was not so good to another location.

The extent of the local operation was disclosed in another conversation in which Big Sister said she had about 50 customers on weekdays and 60 on weekends, most of whom made appointments.

Among those arrested was Eun Ja Park, 38, said to be a manager of the Quakertown location.

At the news conference, Michael J. Garcia, U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York, said raids on the locations "show that this exploitation is not a back-alley business.

"Human traffickers profit by turning dreams into nightmares," Garcia said. "These women sought a better life in America and found instead forced prostitution and misery."

The syndicate held the girls as sex slaves by forcing them to work off tens of thousands of dollars of debt they had accrued for phony documents and transportation to the U.S., the feds said.

Investigators said recruiters in Korea sought out women who wanted to make money to support their families. The recruiters took care of everything, supplying fake immigration documents, passports and visas, and transporting the women to the U.S.

A network of transporters drove them to brothels along the East Coast.

They were stripped of their identification and phony passports, thus cutting off any chance that they could flee the country. Besides, if they thought about running, the women were warned that they could be handed over to the police - or, worse yet, that their families in Korea could be killed.

The probe began in May 2005, when a Korean couple who owned and operated a chain of brothels in Queens tried to bribe an undercover New York police detective. They offered him at least $125,000 to look the other way, investigators said.

The couple was arrested in March along with two police officers who the feds say took the bribes. They will be tried separately on public-corruption charges.

These arrests led investigators to tap the phone of one Tae Hoon Kim, also known as Tae Won, of Flushing, an alleged middleman and transporter. It was then that the feds realized they had a multi-state operation on their hands.

The Callowhill Relaxation Center looks like any other abandoned factory building from a bygone era. More of a compound than a mere building, the center sits on Ridge Avenue and Hamilton Street, near 11th, wearing a suit of rust as it wastes away.

Drug dealers and other degenerates disappear into a foul-smelling alley behind the building to conduct their trade. Passers-by can peek into a fenced-off area behind the center and spot pieces of rotted wood and packed trashbags.

"This law-enforcement operation successfully shut down an organization that cashed in human dignity for profit and greed," said Julie L. Myers, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Barthomer2005
08-19-06, 09:39
See my post on the USG DC Board at:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457789&postcount=899

I'm very sorry to hear Smile has been closed. It was mentioned by name on page 26 of the Assistant U.S. Attorney's complaint that I posted at the link above.

If you have any information on the status of Smile or what happened to the girls that worked there, please PM me. I have a friend that used to work at Smile and I hope she's OK. I couldn't find anything in the Morning Call online that mentioned a federal raid on the place.You must not be looking very hard for info in Morning Call. I saw a link to a Morning Call article on another site. It's all over the place. The place was included in the raid and was shut down. The managers were arrested and the girls were taken to a non-detention facility to figure out their status as "victims."

Sam Iam
08-27-06, 14:38
Hey heres whats been going on in Bucks be careful: ( I deleted names from the article that's not what is important, what is important is to be careful out there):

Police arrest 12 in sting

By HARRY YANOSHAK

BRISTOL TOWNSHIP

Bristol Township police Lt. Terry Hughes sank deeper in the seat of his unmarked sedan as the minivan pulled out of its space outside the convenience store.

“He's turning left out of the parking lot,” radioed Hughes, a veteran of the undercover sting, as he held his black coat over his white uniform shirt.

“I see him,” Detective Kevin Burns radioed back from another location.

The minivan pulled into a nearby business while marked police cars moved in. Officers took Jose B-C into custody and told him the woman whom he had agreed to pay for sex was really a cop.

The 38-year-old Bensalem man was charged with solicitation, a misdemeanor. Police said he was carrying items he had bought at the convenience store: gum, a snack-size container of Jell-O gelatin and condoms.

“A new record,” Hughes quipped after B-C, a suspected “John,” was arrested Friday, the second day of a two-day “reversal” sting to combat prostitution on Route 13.

Over two days, Monday and Friday, Bristol Township police arrested 12 men on charges of soliciting a prostitute.

Of the men arrested for solicitation, two were already wanted by police.

Another man was quickly taken into custody after he parked a truck near the spot where the undercover officer was working.

“I need marked units here now,” township Officer Howard Biddulph radioed to the squad. Biddulph had recognized the truck driver as 52-year-old James J . James was wanted on felony charges that he sold crack cocaine to an undercover township cop in July. James was arraigned Friday night before District Judge Jan Vislosky and held in the Bucks County prison in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Township police were pleased at the number of suspects they took into custody. In some instances, the officers didn't have to wait long for a suspect to pull off Route 13 and ask their plainclothes female counterpart “how much?” The average wait time was about 10 minutes, though one suspect was arrested 4 minutes after the female officer started “working” beside the highway.

“This was excellent. Everyone worked well together,” Hughes said about the team of police who conducted the sting. “This turned out better than what I had anticipated. In addition to the "Johns,' we took a drug felon off the streets.”

There was one minor delay in the execution of the sting Friday — a stray dog that was persistent in its attempts to befriend the undercover cop. Eventually, the dog left the scene, but not before Hughes joked that he wanted to charge it with solicitation.

One of the men who stopped the officer didn't want her for sex, police said.

Michael was arrested after he asked her to smoke crack cocaine with him, according to police. He was charged with possession of suspected crack cocaine.

Breast Love
08-30-06, 03:00
Has anyone ever had any luck in Phoenixville?

I was driving through there tonight and it definitely looked like there were some girls out there who fit the 'bill' if you know what I mean.

If it's true then this would be a great alternative to Philly for us suburb people.

Genji Kam
09-01-06, 17:03
Anyone have any info on Ginny from 4 Seasons in Ambler?

She apparently left the business within the last few months.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any info on her.

Thanks.

Sidney1234
09-02-06, 17:28
I found some hot action in Norristown. Try Ajeza [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] or a real hot babe Jennifer [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sidney1234
09-05-06, 01:04
I found some hot action in Norristown. Try Ajeza [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] or a real hot babe Jennifer [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!I guess they do not allow telephone number. I someone e-mails me I will happly give out the number. I would like some in return too.

Burbs Monger
09-05-06, 16:29
Just curious, where in norristown was this hot action found? Prices and details would be good.

Thanks

Yophilly2
09-08-06, 16:21
Hey Sid, can you PM the details. I'm interested.

Yophilly2
09-11-06, 18:14

One lady in her 40s when I went there at 2pm on a weekday. R&T for the usual rates. Not great but right outside of Norristown.Is this the Palm Beach massage parlor?

Has anyone been there recently?

Hound 60
09-18-06, 23:48

One lady in her 40s when I went there at 2pm on a weekday. R&T for the usual rates. Not great but right outside of Norristown.Closed as of 9/16. Not surprised in this area.

Epicurien
09-26-06, 15:36
Anyone have any information on Chester providers?

Thanks

John Salmons
10-19-06, 11:01
Anyone have an experience where their masseuse asked you to massage her? I have just recently had this and I was wondering how others handle the situation. I probably could have done alot more but I did not want to piss her off. It was a place which is RNT only, but I got her out of all her clothes.

Punch12
10-19-06, 14:30
Anyone have an experience where their masseuse asked you to massage her? I have just recently had this and I was wondering how others handle the situation. I probably could have done alot more but I did not want to piss her off. It was a place which is RNT only, but I got her out of all her clothes.John,

I've had that done a few times to me in the past. I usaully tell them how about me first. I say that I'm very tense and really need a massage, then I would say that I'm now really excited and need to get off first and if we have time in the end that I would be very willing. This way I don't miss out on the fun activities and she would be more willing to exceed the 1 hr limit if she getting a message. I once even had a two hr session at CH2, she enjoyed the massage so much that she gave me seconds(CBJ) with no extra charge. This was during a very slow period of the day and Mama-san didn't have any complains since I was a regular.

Punch12

Poonster
10-19-06, 18:39
Your story reminds me of a Korean lady at the former Stressaway in Chadds Ford that called herself Lee.

About 15-20 minutes into the massage, we would exchange places and I would go to town on her. I never really gave her a massage, just felt her up in all the right places, boob rub, crotch massage, licking and kissing....although she did try and teach me some massage techniques.

I always enjoyed it and she allowed me to do more as I became a regular. Never knew what happened to her and she was the only masseuse I knew that did that.

Which R 'n T place is this, if I may ask? I may want to give it a go!

Cota348
10-20-06, 07:18
Anyone have an experience where their masseuse asked you to massage her? I have just recently had this and I was wondering how others handle the situation. I probably could have done alot more but I did not want to piss her off. It was a place which is RNT only, but I got her out of all her clothes.I can't recall a similar request from today's RNT's, but back in the hay-day's (early 90's) of MP's in the Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, and Reading area a "mutual massage" was standard fare. It's still available at the Whirl-A-Sage RNT in Lancaster, but it's strickly a RNT, as that is how they have stayed in business alll these years when the rest have come and gone.

Burbs Monger
10-20-06, 16:44
The real reason that whirl has remained in business is because they are politically connected. Greasing palms and rubbing oil on other body parts has been the norm here from when the current owners father owned the business and handed it down to his son.

Some of the long term girls can tell you the stories of why they remain in business.

Jet Ranger
10-23-06, 22:33
Anyone have an experience where their masseuse asked you to massage her? I have just recently had this and I was wondering how others handle the situation. I probably could have done alot more but I did not want to piss her off. It was a place which is RNT only, but I got her out of all her clothes.

The fact that a nude masseuse asks you to massage her, especially in a RNT place, is a pretty good signal. Using your digits to stimulate her clit or her nipples might make her feel really good and has worked well for me with many providers. Likewise, DATY done right is just as enjoyable for the girl as it is for us.

The other thing that works for me sometimes in an RNT place is to bring my own condom, especially if the provider already knows me. I have known providers who have moved from a FS to a RNT place that would continue to offer me FS if I bring my own cover and dispose of it afterwards, off premises. Some of these girls have told me that they would be fired if their managers caught them with condoms on the premises.

Jacken
10-27-06, 15:01
All,

I have heard rumors of an AMP opening in the 309/colmar area. Can anyone confrim this and give me directions. I'll be glad to take one for the team and report back to you all.

Jacken

Sam Iam
11-07-06, 22:01
Hey heres whats been going on in Bucks be careful: ( I deleted names from the article that's not what is important, what is important is to be careful out there):

Police: 9 men nabbed in sting

By KENDRA GENTRY
BRISTOL TOWNSHIP
In two prostitution stings, Bristol Township police said nine men were recently charged with criminal solicitation.
Officials said all of the men offered an undercover female police officer money in exchange for sexual acts. The incidents occurred Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 at two different locations near Route 13, police said.
In addition to the nine men, police said another man was arrested during the Nov. 4 sting. Officials said Scott of Levittown approached the female officer and instead of soliciting her for
sex, he asked if she wanted to get high with him. Police said Scott, 47, was then arrested for a DUI suspension as well as possession of drug paraphernalia. A toy police badge, flashlight and binoculars were also found in the man's car, police said.
A woman was also arrested during the night of the Nov. 4 sting, police said.
Kathy, 33, of Levittown, was seen standing on a corner near the undercover female officer, police said. Police said Ferguson had an open container of alcohol and was taken in to headquarters to be cited.
Forty five minutes after she was released, police said Ferguson was back near Route 13 offering sex to an undercover male officer.
Police said she got in the officer's unmarked car and said, “I hope you're looking for a trick.”
She then asked the officer if he wanted oral sex for $25, police said.
In addition to being charged with prostitution and criminal solicitation, police said Ferguson was charged for possessing a glass cocaine pipe and other drug paraphernalia.
Bristol Township Lt. Terry Hughes said there have been 22 men and women arrested since August for prostitution in Bristol Township.
Hughes said the men have been from Bucks County and New Jersey. He said it seems word has spread that Route 13 is an area frequented by prostitutes.
Although the men were charged with misdemeanors, Hughes said many of them asked that their names not be published in the newspaper. Hughes said he wants people to know that police will arrest both prostitutes and men soliciting sex.
“We will continue to do this,” he said. “We will continue to put their names in the paper until it stops.”

FromBucks
11-14-06, 17:49
Does anybody have any news or suggestions about AMP's in the upper bucks area? I know Smile, Fuji and the place in Quakertown have been shut down. I think it's a matter of time before they go after Gold Spa. 7 Day in Souderton I feel is a little to "exposed" for my taste. I hoping that with the elections over "LE" might lighten up now. Thanks in advance for any updates.

Monger10
11-15-06, 05:00
I'm running out of places. anyone help?

I went to Gold in Q-town. .6 +.8 for 30 mins and a CBJ, and it was rushed.

She said .8 wasn't enough also. I won't go back.

If I get a full hour, and the provider is attentive, a R/T is fine.

Where is this place in Souderton ? I've never heard of it.

And - has Melrose been good to my fellow mongers ?

Jacken
11-15-06, 15:06
Does anybody have any news or suggestions about AMP's in the upper bucks area? I know Smile, Fuji and the place in Quakertown have been shut down. I think it's a matter of time before they go after Gold Spa. 7 Day in Souderton I feel is a little to "exposed" for my taste. I hoping that with the elections over "LE" might lighten up now. Thanks in advance for any updates.

Well the bust of Smile was part of a larger multi state immigration/sex-slave trade butst. That was not the local LE doing the busts, as for Fuji that's been closed for years now. I think Gold should be ok for a while, but witht he other 2 gone they have raised there prices (for the extras) and the quality of the service has been down.

Other then those place I don't know much about the action upper bucks. I tend to stay in middle bucks (not much action) and lower (unsafe). Most of the stuff in this area is in Montgomery Co. If your in the area let me know and I'll make some sudgestions.

Hound 60
11-17-06, 00:41
I'm running out of places. anyone help?

I went to Gold in Q-town. .6 +.8 for 30 mins and a CBJ, and it was rushed.

She said .8 wasn't enough also. I won't go back.Well .6 + .8 was the standard for CBJ at Smile too. Though the rushed part depended on provider. They really want the extra .2 and the next level.

Regards,

Houndd60

Baretta Ri
11-19-06, 21:55
Went there last week. Not sure what town it is in, but was south of Oxford Valley Mall on Woodbourne Road. Came across it in search of an alternative to the same-old same-old AMP's. Russian ladies, TS available, really clean, and private bathroom with conventional shower right in the room. Not the greatest looker (7), but excellent attitude (10) from the massuse I had. Only downside for me was no FS, srtictly R&T. Tip was kinds steep at a full bill for N-R&T, but I have a waekness for the eastern european accents and was desperate for an alternative to AMP's. Will definately go again, but not as often considering the high prices.

Delaware Guy
11-20-06, 16:53
I made a repeat visit to what is now called Olympic Health Spa a while back and never got around to posting an update. This time I got the somewhat older, but still attractive (in an oriental sort of way) woman, dressed in a slinky sexy outfit. I paid the $60 for the hour long version and was offered a table shower. It was a thorough washing but no special treatment was administered. I even had to wash my own Willy - not a good sign. The massage was good, on a genuine massage table so I didn't have to twist my head in an awkward position while on my stomach. The flip was good, but, like last visit, "finished" was announced prior to her finishing the job. This time I didn't fall for it, and gently moved her hand to the nether regions. She didn't resist much, giggled a bit, then performed the rest of the task.

I may go back. Often in these R&T places service improves with familiarity. And the other girl was substantially younger and more attractive, IMHO, though much more conservatively dressed. Of course, it's been over a month since this visit so the staff and or services available may have changed.

Hound 60
11-22-06, 00:34
Delayed report on the Swan from last Thursday.

Now I remember why stopped going to the R&T places in the burbs. I have been better off saving up and going to the known father out AMPS and visiting ladies. That effort has doubled my time between, but has yielded better results than any place around here.

My masseuse was an older lady that had jeans and heavy sweater. The TS was tastefully done with lot of play. However, in the room it was very soft massage, flip, done. Plus I must admit roaming was somewhat allowed, on the outside if the jeans and sweater.

Philly Monger
11-22-06, 22:53
Last Thursday I got stuck in traffic in the huge rainstorm in the Norristown area. I happened to see the sign for Ridge Spa and recognized the name, so I decided to give it a try. I had a very nice session with Michelle. She is Asian, but she is not tiny and she is pleasantly busty.

A pretty good table shower, a not-so-great massage, but really good at the rest. Not earth-shattering, but above average enough to make me willing to drive the extra mile to get out there again.

The tip was standard, but the room rate was an unfortunate $70.

Baretta Ri
11-25-06, 09:57
I am new to the area and was wondering just what the standard tip rates would be if anybody happened to have one of those peculiar dreams about houses of ill repute? Seems that a full bill for a srtictly manual fanasy runs a bit steep. No need for specifics, just general ball park info will do.

Jacken
11-27-06, 14:07
I am new to the area and was wondering just what the standard tip rates would be if anybody happened to have one of those peculiar dreams about houses of ill repute? Seems that a full bill for a srtictly manual fanasy runs a bit steep. No need for specifics, just general ball park info will do.

Well the rates vary by providor and local but here is my general rule and have proven true from Alantic city to Allentown (and I have been to about 20 Amps in that area).

They will always try and get more from you but you need to be hard fast in your price and be willing to leave.

Door: $50-$70
Hj: 50-80 (60 tends to be the ave)
BJ: 60-100 (it's hard to find an $60 BJ any more, 80 tends to be the magic number)
FS: 100-140 If you pay more then that you've been played.

If your going to a RMP, add $20-$40 to each number and you tend to get less.

Also ask for a line-up, you may not always get it but at least your setting the tone that you know what your doing, and know what you want.

Monger10
11-27-06, 20:02
I tried Melrose (route 100, south of Pottstown) about 3 weeks ago. They
advertise every day in CL.

.8 door fee. added .6 for R/T.

Cute petite girl. Friendly, nice GFE. Upscale place. Parking in back.

The room doors are like saloon doors - not much privacy.

But - that added to the excitement, as another masseuse kept peeking in.

John Salmons
11-29-06, 14:32
Checked this place out in Delaware which I think used to be called Stressaway. I saw Linda who was friendly but dressed in a shirt and pants, so I was unsure if extras would be available. The worst part about the place is that it is really cold especially during the table shower. Back inside the room, massage was pretty good. One good thing was Linda has natural larger than normal breasts which was a big turn on. She did not object one bit when I went up her shirt and lifted her bra. I also found out they offer 30, 45, or 60 minute sessions.

Jacken
12-01-06, 13:50
Guys,

Most of you know me as a man that enjoys a quality service. You have seen my positive reviews on Claire spa (thou it is a bit pricy). Well I have another one for you. http://www.sensualmassagebyme.com/

I went to visit her last night, and boy what a trip. Typically I go for the pale skin skinny white girls, or Asians so I was hesitant to meet up with this plus size black female but I am so glad I did. She was more attractive then I thought, but still far from being my ideal woman. However, over the next hour she became top of my lists of providers. She was so educated, well traveled, and extremely intelligent. We had a great conversation about the industry, and laughed more then I ever thought I would with a provider. She had none of the attitude that most providers have, and was a serious business woman.

A good mini bath, followed by a great massage. She had more types of massage oil then any other provider I have ever been too. she also used heat pads, and other true massage tools to give a great massage. She was so good I honestly would pay the money just to have a massage and conversation with her.

The place is strictly a R&T but it was the most incredibly HJ i have ever had. She works your up and brings you down multiple times. She has used heat, oils and other techniques I have never had done to me. At all times both hands were doing something to me, and it was wild. The HJ took about 20-30 min and it felt like I had multiple full body orgasms.

I was shocked when I got in my car and my 60 min appointment turned into 90 min with no talk of extra $. I highly recommend if all you want is R&T.

Price: 125 - hr
Looks: 6 (nothing bad, just not my type)
Attitude: 10+
HJ skill: 10+

GutsAndGlory
12-03-06, 17:59
jacken - I have seen Mercedes (sensualmassagebyme.com) many times now, and she is truly a gem. She is the antithesis of the clock-watching AMP-style RNT and has elevated the full massage to an art form. Her and I actually have become friendly and often chat online socially. The most exciting offering of hers is her desire to genuinely please and her willingness to fulfill my fantasy and kinks. My biggest fear is that her new popularity will cause her to burn out and we will lose a special provider.

Regarding some of the other AMPS mentioned in the thread.

I visited Swan 2x and that was really 2x too many - the masseuse the first time was a busty asian (oxy-moron?) and I gave it a second shot, hoping to hit her but to no avail. Overall very average and rushed.

Smile (Q'town) is gone from the Callowhill bust as mentioned, but there is a new sign up saying "Wellness Center." Any intel on the new joint would be welcome.

Kobe (Wynnewood) is a waste. My guess was that since it is relatively close to CCity, it might offer some premium staff - not the case. It was dirty and small - no choice of providers and the RNT was .6 + .6 - a fair price but only fair service. Won't repeat.

Take care - love this board !

G&G

GutsAndGlory
12-05-06, 12:48
I have to agree with jacken re:http://www.sensualmassagebyme.com/. She goes by Mercedes, and truly is the best non-FS I have ever had (and I am no newbie to our hobby) - and here's the secret with Mercedes - she values repeat business so prepare for a better time with each repeat - an yes, she actually remembers you ! She has the HJ down to an art, and the add-on's (sponge bath, massage, DFK, etc) make it a wonderful experience. FS and Greek are definitely NOT on the menu and I think that asking would end the appointment quickly, but if you go into her meeting knowing exactly what to expect, it is a great time for a very reasonable rate.

Re: Smile(Q'town)/Callowhill - the big raid is old news, but Smile appears to be re-opened with a sign saying "Wellness Center" - I have no info on the new joint and would welcome any intell on it.

Swan is a waste of time - been twice and thats two times too many. The first trip I was fortuneate and hit a busty Asian (oxymoron?) but the second go-around was a higher rate for less attractive a girl.

Kobe is also a non-repeat. The place was dirty and smelled of Asian cooking - I appreciate that some of the girls practically live there but I don't want to stink of fish-heads after the fact.

Great board guys - keep the posts coming.

Jet Ranger
12-08-06, 04:31
Re: Smile(Q'town)/Callowhill - the big raid is old news, but Smile appears to be re-opened with a sign saying "Wellness Center" - I have no info on the new joint and would welcome any intell on it.At least one AMP in Washington, DC that was raided in August has reopened, but given the high profile of the media coverage and the small town atmosphere in the Q'town area, I wonder how many guys will have the guts to try this new "Wellness Center?"

I don't get into that area much anymore, but any intell would be welcome via PM.

Jacken
12-08-06, 14:31
At least one AMP in Washington, DC that was raided in August has reopened, but given the high profile of the media coverage and the small town atmosphere in the Q'town area, I wonder how many guys will have the guts to try this new "Wellness Center?"

I don't get into that area much anymore, but any intell would be welcome via PM.

I would love to see if Smile would reopen since Golden has gone way down hill in the last year. I plan to be in the area late this month but don't know if i'll have the chance to partake in the spas. If anyone else in the area could take one for the team it would be a great help.

if you live in that area and want to do some recon for us it would be appreceated. To help avoid embarissing moments (and save money) try looking for the following signs to see if a place is ligit or not:

1) Phone: If you call and hear an asian or eastern europe accent you have a good shot. Normal american accent = less then 10%

2) Hours: The later they are open the better. close by 6-8pm= ligit, 10= some extras may be offered, 12-2am = odds are very good, 4 am - open 24/7 (only in AC and vegas) = sure thing. Nothing is better then an all night poker sesion in AC with a R&T before I drive home at 7am but that is another story for another board....

3) Services: If they offer table showers, odds are good it's but not a sure thing. If they advertise to or offer any service for women (nails, hair, ect.) it's ligit. Also if they mention sports theorpy or other real spa treatment, odds go down.

4) Apperance: First thing to look for is at the front door. IF you see FOP sticker (fraternal order of Police) odds are good. they tend to donate to help keep the cops off there back, and they post them next to the door. Second is the windows, are they covered or open? you can guess which means what...

5) Staff: all girls = good, mixed bad, all guys = gay bath house

6) clothing: bathing suits/skirts = odds are your getting at least a HJ, skin tight black pants = HJ may be possible but not much else (there closes are staying on).

Thanks in advance to whoever can do this recon for us.

FYI, I feel like a bit of a perve writing this today. Normally I write this at my house, but today I am sitting in a coffee shop and there are 2 grandmothers sitting at the same table as me. It really kills my mood, I guess I wont go shopping on CL now but at least the cute teens across the room are nice to look at.

Hefcat
12-08-06, 15:00
I live in that area and used to frequent the Smile Spa. I think there was another spa right up the road from there, does anyone know about that. I know I'm a first-timer so I probably won't get a response. As far as the wellness center goes, I'll take one for the team next week and report back.

Wish me luck.

Jacken
12-08-06, 18:32
Can any one confirm if rainbow is back in the Willow grove area? I was driving up 611 from janken town when I saw a sign for rainbow spa on the side of a building. I would love to see the AMPS back in the area.

I don't know how best to explain the location but here is what I know. If you are heading north on 611 it is on the right in the strip of shops just BEFORE the train tracks. I think there is a chinese place on the corner. There used to be an AMP in the strip just after the train tracks (in the strip with the pool halll), it's not there but one on the other side of the tracks.

Basically if your driving north near the tracks look for the sign you can't miss it, I wasn't looking and I saw it.

I may go back this weekend to check it out but any info would be good.

Jack

GutsAndGlory
12-09-06, 16:02
Hefcat,

The joint up the road in Q'town is called "Gold Spa" I believe but don't hold me to that (who comes up with damn names anyway ?) I did check it out and was not pleased. Yeah it is a R&T but the place was dirty and smelled like some kind of Asian cooking (I wonder if they washed their hands before cooking ? - LOL) The provider was older and required encouragement to deliver the ending, maybe because of the raid up the road, however I don't think they should start anything they don't intend to finish.

Let us know about "Wellness Center..."

Packmann9204
12-09-06, 22:42
Tried to go to the wellness center today. It was closed. No lights on anywhere(around 7pm). I don't think it is open as of yet. I was going to take one for the team but I could not. I will keep checking.

Packmann9204
12-09-06, 22:44
I was still in the mood for a massage so I stopped at Gold spa. I agree with Guts. They were old, very old. I was close to walking out. I will not be back there again.

Jet Ranger
12-10-06, 12:05
To help avoid embarissing moments (and save money) try looking for the following signs to see if a place is ligit or not:

1) Phone: If you call and hear an asian or eastern europe accent you have a good shot. Normal american accent = less then 10%

2) Hours: The later they are open the better. close by 6-8pm= ligit, 10= some extras may be offered, 12-2am = odds are very good, 4 am - open 24/7 (only in AC and vegas) = sure thing. Nothing is better then an all night poker sesion in AC with a R&T before I drive home at 7am but that is another story for another board....

3) Services: If they offer table showers, odds are good it's but not a sure thing. If they advertise to or offer any service for women (nails, hair, ect.) it's ligit. Also if they mention sports theorpy or other real spa treatment, odds go down.

4) Apperance: First thing to look for is at the front door. IF you see FOP sticker (fraternal order of Police) odds are good. they tend to donate to help keep the cops off there back, and they post them next to the door. Second is the windows, are they covered or open? you can guess which means what...

5) Staff: all girls = good, mixed bad, all guys = gay bath house

6) clothing: bathing suits/skirts = odds are your getting at least a HJ, skin tight black pants = HJ may be possible but not much else (there closes are staying on).Yes, that just about covers it. The only comment I would offer is that it is possible to get more than a HJ in an R&T place if the girl knows you well. I see this girl from time to time that usually wears sweatpants and a tanktop, sometimes a sun dress, but despite working in R&T places, she'll give me FS because she knows I'm discreet.

GutsAndGlory
12-10-06, 17:24
Packmann - her's an "E" for effort anyway... thanks for trying. Will keep my radar up. My problem is that often when I am travelling thru Q'town, the "ball and chain" is with me - difficult to say. "Hun, pull over please, I wanna check out that Asian Massage Joint."

On a another topic, there is a non-Asain service run out of Scranton called "Allure" that has gotten some mixed reviews, mostly toward negative, yet the owner tells me (via phone) they were isolated incidents. We all know it only takes one isolated incident to ruin our day however. Anyone had any experince with Allure ? Especially interested in Beth/Bethany.

G&G

Jacken
12-11-06, 11:23
Packmann - her's an "E" for effort anyway... thanks for trying. Will keep my radar up. My problem is that often when I am travelling thru Q'town, the "ball and chain" is with me - difficult to say. "Hun, pull over please, I wanna check out that Asian Massage Joint."

On a another topic, there is a non-Asain service run out of Scranton called "Allure" that has gotten some mixed reviews, mostly toward negative, yet the owner tells me (via phone) they were isolated incidents. We all know it only takes one isolated incident to ruin our day however. Anyone had any experince with Allure ? Especially interested in Beth/Bethany.

G&G

For a while i was working in the area and almost saw them a few times but something always came up. The work out of hotels, mainly mid-low range hotel chains, all with doors that open to parking lots.

I have noticed that the gilrs on there web site (http://www.getallured.com/OurGirls2006.htm) changed recently and 2 of the hotter girls are gone.

This winter after a day of skiing, i plan to make a stop to see brandy or stacy. Thou the way the picture is taken I worry about stacy, my guess is that see is a Butterface.... It will be at least a month before I start skiing but I will report once I do.

Jacken
12-11-06, 11:31
In the past Gold spa had some cute girls, no where near as good as Smile's girls. Then the girls went down hill a bit they made up for it with service. By service I mean the little things, a bottle of water in a sauna, help me get dressed by putting on my sockes and shoes for me. But the R&T (and more options) was always so-so when your dealing with a 40 year old woman (as opposed to the 20 somthings at smile).

Ever since Smile went down, Golden's quality fell with it. I guess since it's the only game in town quality is not important.

I look foward to hear teh reports from the wellness ceneter when it starts up. I hope it's an AMP and hurts golden's busness. I know I won't go back to golden.

Packmann9204
12-11-06, 15:47
I had tried a while back when I was in the area to meet one of the girls(name i cant remember). After I made the appointment she some how became unavailable. Unlike other places I have used in the past they called(insted of the bait and switch type thing). So in my book they don't want to screw you over.

Are there any good places in the allentown/bethlehem area? I can't find a good one.

Jet Ranger
12-12-06, 06:28
Tried to go to the wellness center today. It was closed. No lights on anywhere (around 7pm). I don't think it is open as of yet. I was going to take one for the team but I could not. I will keep checking.
After a high visibility raid like happened at Smile, I imagine it must be hard to get a real FS place reopened in this area. If the "Wellness Center" really does reopen as an AMP, they will probably want to maintain a low, low profile (for good reason). I can't help but remember the TV news reporting on the Smile raid. The neighboring people were interviewed and they commented on all the luxury cars they saw stopping there and the kinds of guys they saw coming and going. I didn't see anyone watching me when I went, however.

Jacken
12-12-06, 11:48
After a high visibility raid like happened at Smile, I imagine it must be hard to get a real FS place reopened in this area. If the "Wellness Center" really does reopen as an AMP, they will probably want to maintain a low, low profile (for good reason). I can't help but remember the TV news reporting on the Smile raid. The neighboring people were interviewed and they commented on all the luxury cars they saw stopping there and the kinds of guys they saw coming and going. I didn't see anyone watching me when I went, however.

I agree that this place will be R&T for a while till they know there customers more. However, please note that the previous bust was partly due to prositution but it was primarly an FBI Slave trade investigation that brought them down (and about 20 others from Boston to DC).

As for being watched, about 2 years ago I did see a car accross the street with 2 guys and Binoculars. I assimed LE so I kept driving and skipped Golden too. The parking location always botherd me being so close to 309 (at least golden has a fence. The only good thing for me is that it is so far from home that no one would recoginze me let alone my car.

FromBucks
12-12-06, 13:10
Went to Gold Spa cuppla weeks ago and the lady was older, a 5 at best. She did offer fs, but wasn't real playful. Seems the quality there has dropped off quite a bit since the Smile bust.

As far as the "Wellness Center" goes, I'd be very nervous going there. I'm still holding out hope another amp or two will open in the upper bucks\mont co areas.

Also if any of you have suggestions to other places, feel free to send me a message, thanks.

GutsAndGlory
12-13-06, 01:05
There is a place that I heard about called "Above it All Massage" http://www.aboveitallmassage.com/ and was curious if anyone had intell ? I saw a review from a few years back on ****.net but nothing since. They are very cryptic about location as well... any help here ?

Jet Ranger
12-13-06, 07:45
However, please note that the previous bust was partly due to prostitution but it was primarly an FBI Slave trade investigation that brought them down (and about 20 others from Boston to DC).I posted the Assistant U.S. Attorney's complaint for all of the East Coast August raids (including Smile) on the USG DC Board so I'm very familiar with the Fed's investigation from reading it, despite parts of it being redacted.

In DC, it was really pathetic. Among others, they raided an AMP that was a block from FBI headquarters! It and a neighboring AMP have been there for years, I wonder what took the FBI so long to figure out what was going on there?

If you saw the SWAT team like firepower they used here, you would think they were going to raid David Koresh in Waco all over again. ThIt reminded me of Nazi Storm Troppers. They actually released a photo or two of the Feds preparing to go in. I wonder exactly where they thought the girls hid their weapons in their bikinis that required such a show of force from the Feds? This was probably "for show" in DC, I wonder what kind of LE assault team stormed Smile to take those girls into custody?

Yes, human trafficking was the excuse, but if these were construction workers or other non-P4P workers, it would not have been such a media circus.

Barthomer2005
12-13-06, 12:20
There is a place that I heard about called "Above it All Massage" http://www.aboveitallmassage.com/ and was curious if anyone had intell ? I saw a review from a few years back on ****.net but nothing since. They are very cryptic about location as well... any help here ?

Reverse lookup will show address in Bethlehem on Highland ave. Don't know if its still there. Also shows address on Bath Pike.

Jacken
12-15-06, 01:29

Ok about 2 months ago I started reading Sherlock Holmes, and ever since I have been try to use power of obersvation and reasoning to solve various puzzles in my life. here is what I came up with from this website:

First the address: Barthomer2005, good thinking looking up the phone number for the address. that was the first thing I did. I guess I can think of you as Dr. Watson on this case.

Next The hours: 10 am -11 pm. To late to be ligit but to closes too early to be an amp.

Next services: Aromatherapy, Massage Therapy, ect these all sound good but something is missing.....Certified. there is nothing on here about certifed theropists which means extras are still possible.

Next, nothing cost nothing (Bendict- oceans 12). They list that every 5th visit is free this means something else is happening to bring money in....

Buzz words:

"Your Total Satisfaction"&"Friendly Staff" - Both very safe on there own but are a little sudgestive...

"PRIVATE PARKING" & "Well Lit Private Off Street Parking" - Why would a Ligit place advertise PRIVATE parking, hmmm......??

"PLEASE CALL FOR DIRECTIONS" - A ligit place would have an addres and have links to mapquest.

All the above makes be belive that this place is NOT ligit but I don't think you'll get more then a R&T.

Finaly for my greatest deduction (guess): This place is NOT an AMP but 1-2 girls on the side possibly black women, and I think there is a guy managing it.

how didI come up with this you ask? Well it's elimentary....

First off the ending to the web page: "Presented by The Horse She Rode In On Incorporated" this is and american slang saying... no asian import would know this well enough to spin it like this.
second, It's witty, aggresive, and edgey, clearly it was created by a male sensor humor.
Why Black? Location of the address, but I don't know the area that well to make a real stong commitment.

Who want's to see if I'm right????? I can't make it till after the holidays.

GutsAndGlory
12-15-06, 14:16
I saw a three year old review of Above it All on another board which describes a provider named "Moet" who, get this..., HAD A BROKEN ARM in a cast ! The reviewer however claims she still delivered well and promised to return after the cast was removed - lol. He described R&T and felt FS was available for the right donation.

I am down with your assessment for the most part Jacken - not AMP (no Engrish spoken in ad) but I question how much a guy is actually "running" it. The ad hasn't been revised for years... My concern is that any girls attractive enough to be decent would have pics on the site - now with digital cams on cell phones for christ sake. We all would thank anyone willing to TOFTT.

Happy XXXmas all,

G&G

Thrills
12-15-06, 17:42
I did a search for Above It All at http://yellowpages.superpages.com and found their address after typing in their number.

Above It All is at 3400 Bath Pike, Bethleham, PA 18017.

On the superpages page, below this address, it previously listed them at 52 Highland, Hanover, PA 17731. Funny, the web address for them currently, was listed under this address. The business profile under the old Hanover location, may give more clues of what they provide. It said they were open 24/7 Mon-Sun and the #1 place to get a massage on the East Coast.

I agree with Jacken that this place is probably a white massage parlor (maybe with a few blacks and only a R & T.

Jimfox
12-15-06, 18:05
I think I have been to "Above It All". It was very long ago and I too used the same Logic as jacken. I was met at the door by an older blonde woman(she looked real good to me, real nice cans). and was given the run down for rates. She took me back and told me prices for topless g-string, nude. I took nude. She massaged for the whole time and an hour later she told me we were done. I asked "What, no hand release" she told that that was illegall, but next time the massage would be more sensual. I never went back. I like it to be pretty sensual the first time. I'm intrested to see if any one else has had the same experience.

Burbs Monger
12-17-06, 21:11
I did a review for the yahoo massage group on this place about 3-4 years ago if I remember correctly. This place sucked. I had a very similiar experience as Jim did. Met at door by older woman, named champagne, she use to be at after hours and was on their web page. She broke off and started this place so I know she does are&t. Anyways, ran down the numbers with me, I chose the cheapest to start and glad I did and go no release at all. Got the same story, more upon return, I said I don't think so and will let other mongers know to stay away from this place.

My advice, stay away, their are other places near this place that are 100% better. By the way, when I went there, they were located right off rt 512 and 22. Get off 22 and bear left and they were located in the office building on your right on the 1st floor.

Be Safe

GutsAndGlory
12-18-06, 07:51
BM. Thanks for the report. I will stay away unless someone reports improvement. You are teasing us though by saying "There are other places nearby that are way better. " Tell us man! Thanks.

Incidentally, had another awesome visit with Mistress Mercedes over the weekend. She told me about some upcoming changes in her offerings (including location) due to personal influences. Not bad changes necessarily, just changes. FYI.

Be safe all.

Burbs Monger
12-18-06, 22:09
After hours is right down the road, so is avalon. I thought both were well documented. In addition, cameo is in bethlehem as well. All are mp's and for the most part standard prices.

Jacken
12-19-06, 12:01
About a week ago I mentioned that I saw a possible AMP in the willow grove area by the name if Rainbow SPA. Well last night I stoped by about 9:00. I turned into the rear parking lot to realize that Rainbow spa, was also called Rainbow Nails. Looking at the clear glass door and seing the salon chairs you didn't need to be Sherlock to realize that this was no MP. Dam... I was hoping for a new amp in the are.

About 8 years ago there used to be 6-8 of them in the warrington-hatbro- willow grove area. today there are none. We either need to go to jankentown (sunsine) or Quakertown (golden). neither are worht it, and I have had 0 luck at 4 seasons. I'm going to have to stick with the over priced spas like Clair, or other CL providors

GutsAndGlory
12-21-06, 23:12
Jacken - I have found that occasionally a Nail Salon will also be an AMP ! I have heard that the girls who morally object to AMP's work on the manicure side while the more attractive ones are busting nuts at the AMP.

Now I can't say if rainbow fits that model, but I wouldn't be too quick to write it off. I will check it out next time I'm in WGrove.

Jacken
12-27-06, 12:34
Merry X-mass and new place has arived. I saw an add for a RMP on CL. I called and they are located just off countyline and buck Rd. On the phone they mentioned $60 for the hour but nothing else. The add called for a "sentual massage" which means other things will be on the table, just how much I don;t know.

The holiday season has left me a with a light wallet but I will be giving this a shot in the next few weeks

Jacken
12-28-06, 12:56
Ok I took one for the team and checked out the RMP advertised as Europien Touch on Craig's list:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/254413034.html

The location was hard to find and since it is hiding in plain site. It's on the upper floor of a commercial building in an industrial park near countly line and buck rd in feasterville. The door is right there in plain sight but there is no markings or anything. In fact there is no door bell and the door is locked. A fair looking Ukrainian woman let me in with fairly good English (better then the AMPS). She was in regular, street close but looked good.

I walked up a steep flight of steps and was lead into the office where we spoke (First name, birth date (for customer number, job, ect.....) after that I was shown to the room.

Over all the place is small and still under some construction. I think this place is only about 1-2 months old. There was an office and at least 2 rooms (possibly a third). also there was a section covered by some hanging cloth which I as far as my peaking could see was under construction.

The room I was in was big, and had a real massage table (room for the face) and horrible international music playing (which I later had turned off), and the heat was nice and warm. It had a rack full of towels, oil, pillows, ect. and all looked legit. I was told to undress and lie down. I did and not knowing if this was a legit place or nor I placed a towel over my butt. When she came back she instantly ripped that right off and gave my ass a good squeeze and a swat (looking good.......). Then came a GREAT massage. I nearly fell asleep 2x it was so relaxing.

Once I was given the order to flip I knew what was coming, A few seconds of rubbing, then she grabbed my balls and said..."you tell me what you pay and I'll tell you what I can do" I told her .6 and she proceeded to take off her top showing a nice but not great rack and gave me a great HJ. She let my hands roam but she had a great talent for staying just far enough away so I could grab her ass under her skirt but not be able to insert any digits. Anyway I popped fairly quickly and was given a nice hot towel rubdown to get the oil off then provided to get dressed. As I dressed I tried to figure out what else they offer “FS or BJ” to which she replied we’ll talk next time.

All in all a good experience and I will return to see what the other girls look like. I only got a quick glimpse of one other who was about 6’ tall with dark hair and good body. The service was great and the girl good, location fair.

Price: .6+.6

Member #4213
12-30-06, 10:50
Jacken, Thanks for that detailed redport of this new place. I'll try and stop by there in the new year if I get a chance; hope I can find it.
To all have a GOOD NEW YEAR, and keep on mongering.

Norton
01-03-07, 14:07
I was driving through West Chester a but 8:00 pm last thursday and got waved down by a WSW about a 6.5, I've never seen on in west chester before. Got a BBJ for 20. I enjoyed it, but I haven't seen her since Thursday. Is that a one time things, or has anyone else seen any in WC?

Looking #1
01-03-07, 20:58
I was driving through West Chester a but 8:00 pm last thursday and got waved down by a WSW about a 6.5, I've never seen on in west chester before. Got a BBJ for 20. I enjoyed it, but I haven't seen her since Thursday. Is that a one time things, or has anyone else seen any in WC?

Where about in WC?

Norton
01-04-07, 16:04
Where about in WC?Chestnut and Wayne.

John Salmons
01-19-07, 15:30
Saw Judy at Touch of Asia. Waste of time and money. Typical massage, ok ending, nothing special at all. I have had some many better experiences through the years. Also, roaming only allowed ablove clothing. I do not think I will be going back to this place unless there are better girls here that I can ask for by name. Anyone else been here lately?

GutsAndGlory
01-19-07, 21:02
Anyone have the skinny on Amanda's Chateau ? They advertise on Eros:
http://www.eros-philly.com/sections/massage.htm
and I have exchanged a few emails but have yet to TOFTT due to spousal surveillance. Pics look pretty good. Anyone been there?

Spnk Urass
01-22-07, 22:57
Re-affirmed.

Greets fellow hobbists.

I tried Europien also.

Couldn't find it at first, and here I was on the corner right next the door.

2 woman, one behind a desk, the other tidying up.

$60 for a fairly decent massage.

For a Bean, she got naked, let me touch all over while getting a HJ.

I plan to go back.

Diversity from the Asian community often helps.

Ok I took one for the team and checked out the RMP advertised as Europien Touch on Craig's list:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/254413034.html

The location was hard to find and since it is hiding in plain site. It's on the upper floor of a commercial building in an industrial park near countly line and buck rd in feasterville. The door is right there in plain sight but there is no markings or anything. In fact there is no door bell and the door is locked. A fair looking Ukrainian woman let me in with fairly good English (better then the AMPS). She was in regular, street close but looked good.

I walked up a steep flight of steps and was lead into the office where we spoke (First name, birth date (for customer number, job, ect.....) after that I was shown to the room.

Over all the place is small and still under some construction. I think this place is only about 1-2 months old. There was an office and at least 2 rooms (possibly a third). also there was a section covered by some hanging cloth which I as far as my peaking could see was under construction.

The room I was in was big, and had a real massage table (room for the face) and horrible international music playing (which I later had turned off), and the heat was nice and warm. It had a rack full of towels, oil, pillows, ect. and all looked legit. I was told to undress and lie down. I did and not knowing if this was a legit place or nor I placed a towel over my butt. When she came back she instantly ripped that right off and gave my ass a good squeeze and a swat (looking good.......). Then came a GREAT massage. I nearly fell asleep 2x it was so relaxing.

Once I was given the order to flip I knew what was coming, A few seconds of rubbing, then she grabbed my balls and said..."you tell me what you pay and I'll tell you what I can do" I told her .6 and she proceeded to take off her top showing a nice but not great rack and gave me a great HJ. She let my hands roam but she had a great talent for staying just far enough away so I could grab her ass under her skirt but not be able to insert any digits. Anyway I popped fairly quickly and was given a nice hot towel rubdown to get the oil off then provided to get dressed. As I dressed I tried to figure out what else they offer “FS or BJ” to which she replied we’ll talk next time.

All in all a good experience and I will return to see what the other girls look like. I only got a quick glimpse of one other who was about 6’ tall with dark hair and good body. The service was great and the girl good, location fair.

Price: .6+.6

Monger10
01-25-07, 04:34
I tried it. They offer massage and BDSM. I went for the BDSM. It was a great experience being tied down and teased by 2 mistresses. No BJ or FS, but I also didn't request it. I had to wait 1/2 hr, as they were running late. Hopefully it was just a one-time thing.

Apparently, there are 4 mistresses in total.

Anyone have the skinny on Amanda's Chateau ? They advertise on Eros: http://www.eros-philly.com/sections/massage.htm
and I have exchanged a few emails but have yet to TOFTT due to spousal surveillance. Pics look pretty good. Anyone been there?

Jacken
01-26-07, 08:49
For a Bean, she got naked, let me touch all over while getting a HJ.

How much does a bean cost???

Jacken
01-26-07, 08:51
I tried it. They offer massage and BDSM. I went for the BDSM. It was a great experience being tied down and teased by 2 mistresses. No BJ or FS, but I also didn't request it. I had to wait 1/2 hr, as they were running late. Hopefully it was just a one-time thing.

Apparently, there are 4 mistresses in total.

If no BJ or FS was offered, can I assume that HJ was part of the standard service?

WHat was the total damage?

Packmann9204
01-26-07, 13:55
How much does a bean cost?I think it is 50. Ben Franklin. That is my guess.

Monger10
01-28-07, 05:33
If no BJ or FS was offered, can I assume that HJ was part of the standard service?

WHat was the total damage?The total was $285. $225 + a $60 tip. I wasn't sure how much to tip for this, but they seemed pretty happy. Yes - HJ was definitely included.

There was a lot of teasing - I was hard the whole time.

Milf1968
01-28-07, 18:12
So I checked out the place of Buck Road (russian) and your right it was only 2 months in business. $60.00 for massage and $60 for her to go topless and HJ. The provider was average and i didnt expect much from her. Breast size only A cup and she let me play and suck on her nipples. A good over all job at it. Nothing else was offered and i did ask.

I would go back, since the asian once are being closed down lately. Although for $120 add another 40 and you get full service at an asian place.

Enjoy gentlemen!

Jacken
01-29-07, 15:55
So I checked out the place of Buck Road (russian) and your right it was only 2 months in business. $60.00 for massage and $60 for her to go topless and HJ. The provider was average and i didnt expect much from her. Breast size only A cup and she let me play and suck on her nipples. A good over all job at it. Nothing else was offered and i did ask.

I would go back, since the asian once are being closed down lately. Although for $120 add another 40 and you get full service at an asian place.

Enjoy gentlemen!

A few months ago I did a report on this forum about Rmp vs. Amp which leaned more to the AMP side, however I have to admit that this place has fliped my view, and here is why:

1) Service: at the RMP in morrisville (may not be open any more), the service was bad, and rushed. I didn't feel relaxed, and the girls didn't get undressed. However since then, I have been to the Buck Rd place and one in SJ and the service has been much better (thou not as good as AMPS). The only thing is the one in SJ was hard to get her top to come off.

2) HJ vs. FS: AMP offer FS, RMP offer HJ (and possibly bj). Either way you look at it these women are ****** and in the world where sex can kill you, i'll just take the HJ to be safe.

3) Morals: I have a moral objection to human traficking. I have a feeling that the women in the AMP are slaves, and RMPs are there by chose (but this is a big generality).

Jacken
02-01-07, 18:14
Well i just noticed that I have hit the 100 post mark some thime this week. I hope that some of the info on those 100 posts were helpful to you all out there. If only I had a buck for each post I made, I would have a nice diner with my wife. Who am I kidding I'd blow it on some ******.

Speaking of blowing $ on ****** I made my 2nd trip to the buck rd russian place (for lack of a better name). This time I got an even better looking woman that was super skinny (size 0-2), blonde, and dressed well. This girl was cute. In the darkness I though she was late 20's to early 30's, but once my eyes adjusted i could see she was in her late 30s but still good looking. Sorry but I didn't get the name.

This time I was determaned to see what was on the menu so brought my poker money (about $2000 in cash) to flash around to see what is offered. I payed the $60 door fee, then after a nice massage (lots of teasing) I was asked what I wanted. I asked for a BJ and was told no I was then quoted $50 for HJ, $70 for topless HJ. I gave her $100 and told her I wanted full nude, which she did. I know i could have negoated the prices down, but I had my mind on the bigger bargining ahead of me. After a little mutual fondeling I offered her $200 then $500 for FS, then a grand. All 3 times i was rejected though she thought hard about the 2nd & 3rd offer. And since I had the cash in hand I assume she took me very serious (not that I would ever pay it I was just testing the water).

Bottom line, I over paid for a r&t but gain some valuble info. This place is only HJ, but I am 2/2 for having cute girls.

GutsAndGlory
02-04-07, 21:37
Guys,

Some research has some intermittent good feedback on Whirl-a-sage in Lancaster. Curious if anyone has RECENT experience there ? What's the format? Some degree of choice in attendants? I will make thed rive if I know what I am bargaining for.

Also interested in any recon on Showandtel in Center City.

TIA,

G&G

Thrills
02-05-07, 16:47
Yes, I was at Whirl-A-Sage three weeks ago. It's in Lancaster city. I saw Lynn, a young white blonde, about 21. About 5' 3" with small breasts. Took the half hour session, 60 bucks for session, 60 bucks matching tip to her. The girls like a matching tip here. Got a nude massage from her, then gave her a massage, while also sucking her tits, (did DIGITS and DATY on her too - that was an extra 20 combined). Finished with a hj. I've been here many times and you can't get a bj or fs.
Another nice feature is they have mirrors on the side and top walls to get a great view of the girl.
Hope this helps.
Thrills, from Lancaster.

GutsAndGlory
02-05-07, 20:39
I appreciate the recon Thrills - look for my report soon ! Curious, any choice of girls or is it "luck of the draw?"

Thrills
02-06-07, 04:59
You will get a selection of girls, usually 3 are working. Generally, two older woman in late twenties and one young girl. Usually all white, but sometimes one black. Have never seen any hispanic.

And here are the hours and prices:

Open Mon - Sat, 11am - 11pm

Half-hour - 60
Hour - 120
Hour and a half - 180
(If your curious, nothing special happened when I choose this time, got a hj after each half-hour)

They have special's on Wednesday and Friday.
Wed - 45 minutes - 70.00
Fri - 1 hour - 90.00

Have a good time!

GutsAndGlory
02-06-07, 20:16
This is the type of report that is great - rich and detail and dollars.

Thanks for setting a great example Thrills.

Jacken
02-09-07, 14:56
Hello,

I have bussness that will be taking me out to Lancaster but I don't know the area that well. someone give me a little more info about the location?

Jacken

Thrills
02-09-07, 17:33
Whirl-A-Sage
244 North Lime Street
Lancaster, PA 17601-17608

phone - 717-394-6535

It is located in Lancaster city. In a good section of town.

Parking is on the street. You don't have to pay to park.

Outside, in front of the business, there is a square, yellow sign that just reads "Health Club"- that is Whirl.

GutsAndGlory
02-09-07, 20:47
Its all that and a bag of chips. Had a great time at Whirl-a-sage... The format is like those wonderful Canadian massage places North of the border - when entering you meet each girl separately (there were 4 on today which is the norm I understand) and make your selection. The pricing is simple - whatever the door fee you pay, expect that once again as a tip - so for example, if you get 30 mins for 60, the tip expected is 60 more (all intell is that longer times are NOT better services - HJ is limit). DATY, digits, roaming all on menu - nude reverse also part of service but YMMV I bet. Powder, then oil, then alcohol cleanup - very thorough.

Decent, clean location and a back door from which to exit - nice touch. Definitely will repeat..

The sign out front actually does say "Whirl-A-Sage Health Club" on it - older but clean building.

Geterdone
02-10-07, 02:26
I have been a watcher of craigs list for some time now and have been watching it and checking out the ladies with longevity. I have seen several providers from there and eros but I don't have EROS money right now if you know what I mean(IRS). Saw a post by jacken on here and one by G & G about the plus size African American lady.

(I think at the time when jacken & g&G wrote she was in another area).

Visited "Mercedes" in the north east philadelphia area / montco border.

I must say not to many good things come off of Craigs List. But, this young lady. Just amazing. Large round ass and huge tits (I think she is like a 50DD or something). Very professional. Prior to meeting she did ask me a few questions about myself and let me know that she does see a limited amount of new clients per week and likes to keep things hush hush.

On to the session:

1st she led me to her room which was very nicely set up music candle. Offered a drink. Then told me to get ready adn make myself comfortable.

She gave me an option of a massage table or the bed. I picked the bed.

Very nice mattress. For those that might want to know I did notice an area stacked with clean towels & sheets.

She does not use oil during the massage which I thought was interesting.

She actually gave me a real massage. Very talkative young lady but she knew when to close her mouth. I really would have paid her just for the conversation and amazing treatment.

She does things that I have never seen before or felt before. She really worked my body over for about a good 30 minutes plus. Did my feet also. Loved it.

After that she asked me to turn over where she teased me. Giving me the same treatement to the front as she did to the back. A full frontal body scrub. She does like to tease I see. Working around the areas and touching it lightly as if she was doing it by accident.

Jacken you were right when you said her H.J is amazing. I have never had my body go into fits like that before. She kept bringin me up then taking me down. Each time the feeling getting more intense. Then finally she asked if I was ready for something different. I said yeah sure you tortured me this far I am sure I can handle more (NOT). she told me to close my eyes and then I felt this heat that felt liek a hot box( it was her hands). I instantly showed her my gratification by let it all out. After it was over I just laid there. Not being able to get up. She cleaned me up and also offered me a shower. She dried me off after I got out of the shower and then I got a second tour of duty. So, again she had to clean me up. I happen to look at my watch and noticed that we were way past our scheduled time. So, I asked her what the damage was. Now this is the first time I have ever had a provider say this. She said, me returing to have her explre my body again soon is fair enough and that I could give her what I felt was fair. Well for what she did. Fair would have me taking out a small loan. I gave her 160. Told her next time I would give her more and that I was not sure what to expect. I will be back for sure. Gotta bring one of my buddies by to trat him.

*Never asked about the money! Never even hinted about it! A+++
*Beautiful soft skin!
Very well educated. She is ex-military and has a degree in something medical.
*Well worth the money.

Monger10
02-10-07, 06:30
My travels are will take me through these areas, and I'm almost at a loss. Any help on these?

Is Smile re-opened now under a new name? And news from the team?

Otherwise, is Gold the only AMP? (I am not thrilled with Gold)

Twice I tried Olympic Spa in Concordville, but they were busy and told me to come back. Anyone try these?

And - Sun Accupressure in Exton - any news?

Any recent reports on 7-Day in Souderton? That's convenient, but trying not to waste money.

Periodically, I'd like full service in these areas (usually go for R/T). I can't find any in these areas.

The R/T places I like are Swan Day Spa, WCT and Melrose.

Thrills
02-12-07, 06:03
Visted Whirl-A-Sage Saturday afternoon. Was hoping again to have a session with Lynn, but she wasn't working. Had seen Lynn, a young blonde in early twenties, last January.

After I entered, I got a line-up four girls. The first was young, Olivia, hispanic, nice tits, but didn't choose her. After her, three more girls came out, one at a time out of the side door to greet me.

Second was Ashley, a beautiful red-head. I kept my eye on her. Told her I waned to see her, but she said I had to see the other two girls. The other two girls were in their early thirties, a little heavy.

Then Olivia came back out and asked what was my decision and I told her Ashley.

There are two Ashley's that work at Whirl. One is in her early thirties with blonde hair and a nice rack (I saw her last October - session featured: nude mutual massage, lots of titty sucking, DIGITS, Daty, and hj to finish. Paid normal 60 for half hour session, paid just matching tip to get those great extras as well)

I took the half hour session...This session guys, you maybe you can relate, was more senous than naughty. A little massaging, some mutual carassing, lot of talking, more cuddlying than I ever engagaed in before here and a nice finish at the end...

This Ashley that I saw Saturday, is 29 with real nice natural tits (I'm a tit man, if you haven't discovered yet (LOL). Those tits look like those from actress in a porn magazine.

She wore a nice red dress that showed a hint of her nice cleavage. She was tall too, about 5'6''

Before, she started, she me position my body (bakside) close to the edge of the bed, so she could best massage me.

Ashley started off the session, by massaging my backside with real, long slow strokes by her hands. Occassionally, she would lean down and her nice, big breasts, that felt real warm too, would brush against my back.

Never felt that at Whirl before, but it felt good.

After five minutes of her standing close to the table massaging her, I started to let my hands wonder on her back side. She liked my touch. I took control, I turned over on my front side, invited her to join me on the table. We embraced, snuggled and cuddled. I cupped her great breasts and kissed them slowly and gently, over and over.

She moved down on the table toward my legs and slowly massaged my legs as we engaged in some conversation. And then slowly touched my dick for a while.

Just wanted to make a note her (this was important): she seemed hesitant to touch my dick. I took the initive (BE A MAN - take control of her - show her want to you want) and took her hand and placed it on my dick because I wanted continued attention here!!!

After a while, we cuddled again, she put some oil on my dick, and slowly got me off with a nice hj.

She said she works a lot here and will be working more evenings probably soon.

GutsAndGlory
02-12-07, 06:51
Great report Thrills. It was a busy Friday when I was there. One girl was scheduled for an appointment and not offered, but I met three others. Four girls seems to be the norm. I first met red-head Ashley, younger with a firm rack but her body art didn't do it for me. Also she could've used some dental work which kinda left me cold. In hind sight though, I was in lust with her young tight body some she may be a pick next visit. Olivia was there too. Awesome rack, great Hispanic look as you say. Very tempting. Ultimately, I picked April who was wonderful. She's different in the sense that she was very open and honest and a nice person. (other providers take note. Personality DOES matter) Short blonde hair, wide strong shoulders, age 42 (she told me in private. Looked much younger) and a nurse in her previous life. She got the 60+60 for 30 mins and was great in all respects. Asked permission to use oil and powder and alcohol cleanup after so no oil on clothes. Very responsive nipples, DATY, digits, O seemed real, and climbed on table for HJ finish. Very pleasant and interesting appointment. Will repeat after trying others. I like the Whirl.

Thrills
02-13-07, 17:06
Guts and Glory and others,

Since I told you a lot about Whirl, I will tempt you a little more...

If you stay on Route 30 East, past the exit for Whirl, about a half-hour longer, you could try Tranquality Spa in York. Located at 428 North George Street.

It's an American massage parlour - you get a choice of 4 girls - and it's FS.

Thrills

Malodr
02-13-07, 21:01
Guts and Glory and others,

Since I told you a lot about Whirl, I will tempt you a little more...

If you stay on Route 30 East, past the exit for Whirl, about a half-hour longer, you could try Tranquality Spa in York. Located at 428 North George Street.

It's an American massage parlour - you get a choice of 4 girls - and it's FS.

ThrillsHow do the girls look?

Thrills
02-14-07, 07:11
Happy V-Day guys! Maybe this will be of interest to you.

Since I told you a lot about Whirl in Lancaster, I will tempt you a little more...

If you stay on Route 30, past the exit for Whirl, about a half-hour longer, you could try Tranquality Spa in York. Located at 428 North George Street.

Hours: Open Monday through Sat, 11am to 11pm

Door fee is 70 for a half-hour and 100 for one hour. Whirl pool is included in the one hour session.

FS is an additional 200.00 tip.

It's an American massage parlour - you get a choice of 4 girls.

Thrills.

Irock82
02-14-07, 15:10
Since Thrills brought up the American Parlor where you get your choice of girls, I thought I would bring up an incident that happened to me awhile back. I was at the old Aurora Massage place (near Reading) before it closed down and was given my choice of a few girls. When I made my choice, a different girl came to the room. I was still new to the whole massage scene and just went along with it. Has this occured to any others and how would you handle it?

Love AMPs
02-15-07, 00:07
Thrills, if my math is correct you're talking $300 for fs (or $270 for a half hour)? That's a bit too expensive for me... lots of cheaper options out there.

Barthomer2005
02-15-07, 20:55
Thrills, if my math is correct you're talking $300 for fs (or $270 for a half hour)? That's a bit too expensive for me... lots of cheaper options out there.

Yeah, but when you post your $300 experience identically in 4 different forums, does that make it a $75 experience?

Android67
02-15-07, 21:46
Yeah, but when you post your $300 experience identically in 4 different forums, does that make it a $75 experience?
And none of those posts is in the forum where you'd expect it -- York! LOL! Cross-posting is, if not expressly forbidden, extremely bad form. Post your experience once (in the appropriate forum), then refer to your original post in the other forums. I just don't get it -- he's already a Senior Member, so he doesn't need to be a post-hound, and it's not like he's going to catch the top posters anytime soon...

My own experience with Tranquility: nice girl, half-hearted massage, expensive 'extras', but it is nice being able to chat a little sometimes, without the language barrier that sometimes happens at an AMP. But for $270-$300, I'd rather get an escort, a full hour, and possibly multiples (more my own physical limit, but I'd like to *try*). Or almost two visits to an AMP...

&67

GutsAndGlory
02-15-07, 22:02
Since Thrills brought up the American Parlor where you get your choice of girls, I thought I would bring up an incident that happened to me awhile back. I was at the old Aurora Massage place (near Reading) before it closed down and was given my choice of a few girls. When I made my choice, a different girl came to the room. I was still new to the whole massage scene and just went along with it. Has this occured to any others and how would you handle it?Not exactly your experience but close - visited Morgan's Mansion in CCity and was tempted by their "2 for 1" deal - 2 30 mins with 2 diff providers was the promise - well when I showed up, one had a "personal emergency" so I got one provider for, at most, 45 mins for the 2 girl rate. The "emergency" might've even been legit, but they should've over-delivered to make things right.

My guess is that every serious hobbyist has gotten screwed at least once, maybe more. I am afraid its just a downside of our hobby. The internet and boards like this really do help however - the moral of the story - rat out the cheaters everyone !

Jms Cnsttn
02-18-07, 10:45
Went to Natural Bodywork today. This is the place in Levittown on Woodbourne Rd. Horrible T/S. Horrible massage. Too much oil. No roaming. No manipulation of the great places. At the end she demanded 100 for topless HJ. 50 for regular HJ. 50 + 60 for door. Face 3, body 3, service 1. Avoid, unless wasting your time and frustration is what you are in to.

GutsAndGlory
02-18-07, 15:05
New? Maybe. I plan to do a drive by later and if time allows, TOFTT and check out at least one of these:

Kikoo's Massage, 2827 West Ridge Pike, 610-539-3663

Ridge Pike Therapy, 2938 Ridge Pike, 610-631-5532

Anyone have a report? Like I said, I will get some intell and post.

Jacken
02-18-07, 16:00
Not exactly your experience but close - visited Morgan's Mansion in CCity and was tempted by their "2 for 1" deal - 2 30 mins with 2 diff providers was the promise - well when I showed up, one had a "personal emergency" so I got one provider for, at most, 45 mins for the 2 girl rate. The "emergency" might've even been legit, but they should've over-delivered to make things right.

My guess is that every serious hobbyist has gotten screwed at least once, maybe more. I am afraid its just a downside of our hobby. The internet and boards like this really do help however - the moral of the story - rat out the cheaters everyone !Not just rat out the bad ones, but sing the praises of those that do well.

Best thing I fond to getting what you want out any incall (amp, Rmp, or Ind.) is to walk out. When they know your not happy and they won't get your $ it's amazing how fast they change.

Thrills
02-19-07, 05:48
Guys - If your tired of not experiencing great service and great selection of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlours) in the Philly Subarbs and don't want to travel either to Smile Spa in Quakertown.

Or, tired of the hustle and bustle of traveling to the city for a amp, that sometimes seems like it's here one day and sometimes closed or gone the next day.

There is a great AMP a little drive from your area.

Here's my preseason pitch for a great AMP (Asian Massage parlour) in the Berks County, in Reading, PA.

Silver Spa
1423 Lancaster Avenue, Reading, PA
Open Mon - Sun, 9am - 12 pm
Door fee: half hour - 60, hour 70
FS
Best parking - behind their business, a converted house
Best looking girls - early to mid twenties. They wear thongs and short shorts when they meet you when you come in. They hold your hand, while going up the steps to the rooms upstairs. Nice feature! Most places just a single floor and no hand holding.
Best table shower - lost of ass play and play with your balls and dick when you turn over
Sauna - OK. you just go in.
Massage - good
Extra's - great service
After session - they give you mothwash, they dress you, and hold your hand while going the steps and give you a big hug before leaving!
THAT'S SERVICE WITH A SILVER SMILE!! (I'm not kidding!)

Thrills
02-19-07, 05:51
Guys - If your tired of not experiencing great service and great selection of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlours) in the Philly Subarbs and don't want to travel either to Smile Spa in Quakertown.

Or, tired of the hustle and bustle of traveling to the city for a amp, that sometimes seems like it's here one day and sometimes closed or gone the next day.

There is a great AMP a little drive from your area.

Here's my preseason pitch for a great AMP (Asian Massage parlour) in the Berks County, in Reading, PA.

Silver Spa
1423 Lancaster Avenue, Reading, PA
Open Mon - Sun, 9am - 12 pm
Door fee: half hour - 60.00, hour 70.00
FS - additional 100.00 tip
Best parking - behind their business, a converted house
Best looking girls - early to mid twenties. They wear thongs and short shorts when they meet you when you come in. They hold your hand, while going up the steps to the rooms upstairs. Nice feature! Most places just a single floor and no hand holding.
Best table shower - lost of ass play and play with your balls and dick when you turn over
Sauna - OK. you just go in.
Massage - good
Extra's - great service
After session - they give you mothwash, they dress you, and hold your hand while going the steps and give you a big hug before leaving!

GutsAndGlory
02-19-07, 14:46
Your endorsement of Silver Spa in Reading sounds good - I will give it a shot.

On another note - I did a drive-by of Kikoo Spa in Norristown - looks dead, literally. No cars outside, closed sign in window (during prime time) and they didn't answer phone. My guess is out of business. Ridge Pike Therapy was open, according to girl on phone, rate was $70 - they had two girls on, definitely AMP. No time to TOFTT but stay tuned.

Oldhorndog53
02-19-07, 21:46
Save your time. This place was busted last week. All over the Norristown Times Herald - front page stuff! I haven't been to Ridge Spa in over a year, but all my previous visits were strictly R & T.

Oldtime Monger
02-19-07, 22:24
This place was raided about 2 weeks ago by the Lower Providence Township PD. It was an Asian spa and it was full service. I there on a Friday night in mid January and had a great time. This was the former Adam's Spa from last Summer at the same location. The other Spa across the street is an AMP as well and they are open for now anyway. OTM

LuvumBare
02-20-07, 11:27
Read all the details:
http://www.timesherald.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=17824073&BRD=1672&PAG=461&dept_id=33380&rfi=8

'bare

Cumulo2
02-22-07, 18:34
Hi,

I would appreciate help on an encounter I set up through CL on Phila Suburbs. I know I am new to this but I have beeen reading your reports and think the site is great. Anyway- I posted an add and got a reply from an Irene Gray who is willing to meet for a "car date" She sounds legit but I wondered if any of you had any info on her. We did not communicate be phone only email. She stated she preferred email in order to remain discrete. I asked a friend to post a similar add and he did and she responded to it also--no problem there. She is blond 38D and short pretty and wants to meet up at a shopping center and then we take it from there. I will share info with all who reply--I am worried about LE and how to avoid a possible sahead of time for any help She sent pics but I will not post them as yet.

Orion12
02-22-07, 22:28
Read all the details:
http://www.timesherald.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=17824073&BRD=1672&PAG=461&dept_id=33380&rfi=8

'bareThis is why I am always nice to the girls, even when they are not. The job must be tough under good working conditions, but that story (if true) really makes me question the hobby.

Jacken
02-23-07, 12:58
Hi,

I would appreciate help on an encounter I set up through CL on Phila Suburbs. I know I am new to this but I have beeen reading your reports and think the site is great. Anyway- I posted an add and got a reply from an Irene Gray who is willing to meet for a "car date" She sounds legit but I wondered if any of you had any info on her. We did not communicate be phone only email. She stated she preferred email in order to remain discrete. I asked a friend to post a similar add and he did and she responded to it also--no problem there. She is blond 38D and short pretty and wants to meet up at a shopping center and then we take it from there. I will share info with all who reply--I am worried about LE and how to avoid a possible sahead of time for any help She sent pics but I will not post them as yet.This post intrigues me. Please follow-up and let us know how it turns out. If your not going to follow thou please send me the link and I'll check it out for the team.

Here are my questions/suggestions?

Where is the shopping area that she is proposing?

Do you know that area and are you comfortable in there? If you don’t feel safe skip it.

The no phone thing is odd, most CL girls want to talk to there clients up front.

My suggestion is that you make a date but give her false info about yourself. Tell her you’ll be in a red pick-up truck but show-up in a blue car. Go to the shopping area and go into a store. While you’re there scope out the situation, look for her and see if she is what you expected, but also look for marked and unmarked cars. Don’t forget to look in neighboring streets and shopping centers; they may be parked there. If they are looking for a red pick-up the won’t notice your blue car driving around.

If the coast is clear, move in for the pick-up. Tell her you had car troubles and had to switch cars, or that you wanted to keep a low profile. Ask her to get in but don’t mention what your there for. Move to another location before talking business, or doing business. This will prevent LE stings, and being jumped by a pimp.

Also these girls are known to be thief’s/pick-pockets. So only bring cash for what you agreed too. Keep your wallet or any other valuables in the trunk.

Most important; as with any *****, use a condom for everything but HJ.

Jacken
02-23-07, 13:54
Cumulo,

Welcome to the board, and I hope you actively participate in the board for years to cum. However you made one comment on your post that I find often in first timers you said:

I will share info with all who replyPlease realize that this board is here for everyone to openly dicsuss things. Please share openly not only to those who replyed to your one post. This board is loaded with Info that myself, gutsandglory, burbs monger, Mike80 and tons others have shared. Yes, there are freeloaders that only read and never post, but they will eventually post. for the most part we all share our reports and ideas.

You should hold back phone numbers, and other extream detials, but please post all general reviews for everyone to read. This board is very private (assuming you didn't so somethign stupid like using your work email) so there is no need to worry about your privacy.

Please keep in mind that boards like this are only as good as the people posting. Please add to it by posting freely and without restrictions on who you reply too.

The more we all post (quality posts) the more info is out there for everyone, we'll all be safer, and get better deals.

Cumulo2
02-23-07, 21:01
I thank you for responding. I was cautious about posting because the first time I reached out to someone on the Indiannapolis board (I was traveling there) there was no reply. Well here goes I dated a lady from Sommersett NJ who advertises on CL occaionaly as "Breast men wanted" She was open to all suggestions and was truly built- DDD. She is a bbw but sweet non rushed and eager for a second round when the first was done Very pretty. Expensive at 2 grants but will negotiate (I truly believe) after first visit. She said she would be on vacation for a week or two then return TRULY NICE PERSON. She will put you at ease and not watch the clock. email PSH ! [plus_sized_nj_hottie@yahoo.com] Might be a little bit of a drive for you but nice for a SAT or SUN PM I will try to attach pic (new at this)

Mikelom
02-24-07, 15:23
I called last week and to my surprise they were open. No sign out front any more so they do not attract attention. You don't need to believe me, Google for the phone and call.

Different note - Don't wind up in lock up. Until you know your not talking to the law, don't say anything that could be used against you.

Has anyone been back since they reopened? Any comments?

Mikelom
02-24-07, 15:53
I read the story and thought: "My tax dollars at work!" I would like to be a cop in that town! Since the department was paying, those detectives are getting free service.

This is why I am always nice to the girls, even when they are not. The job must be tough under good working conditions, but that story (if true) really makes me question the hobby.

Monger10
02-28-07, 05:43
Visited Olympia last week. $.6 for a session. First time there, so she was probably cautious. Typical R/T. Ok TS, no special attention to the fun areas.

Decent massage. No hint that I would get a HJ until I rolled over. It was decent. 45 minutes total. $.4 tip.

I may try it again since it is convenient for me, hopefully she will be less cautious next time.

It's on 202 just above route 1 next to the beer outlet.

Delaware Guy
02-28-07, 19:11
I have been there three times. First time nada! About 10 minutes after the flip she announced "finished". I asked "Really?" She nodded. Second time a bit better but I would call the HJ okay, not much more. Add to that the fact that my "lady", a bit older than the first girl, while sexy in her own special sort of way, was noticably out of breath at times; I'm guessing result of too many cigarettes. Third time about the same. I am not hurrying back until I hear something to make me believe it would be more worth my while.

Sidney1234
03-03-07, 20:07
Does any one know anything about the 7 day spa in Souderton, just south of Quakertown?

Jimfox
03-04-07, 08:25
Does any one know anything about the 7 day spa in Souderton, just south of Quakertown?It's run by a Korean lady named "Nancy" who will also give you your massage. There is also a lady named "Suzy", I have never had the pleasure. HJ is the only thing on the menu and she will not get naked, but she will lift her top up. Let her know what you are there for.

Milf1968
03-04-07, 17:53
Checked it out wasnt sure if it was even open. Suprising mamasan answered. So I went in. Didn't know what to expect. As usual taken into the room and waited for my girl. In the past I paid the house and than negotiated with the lady for the service. This time around everything paid up front so I paid $160. She asked if I wanted a shower and I replied of course. Usual washing and special attention to my parts.

Taken back to the room and started with the usual rub on the back and than she paid attentions to my ass. I wasnt sure what to expect and she did a little rimming. She noticed that I liked it and asked me to turn over and had me sit sideways on the bed. She put my legs in the air and started to do more rimming. I could believe it. She probably worked on it for about another 5 to 8 minutes and went right into BBBJ. I was not in complete shock. She worked on it for about another 5 to 10 minutes. Put on a rubber and went right into doggie position. We did this for a while, she realized that it might take me longer so she took the rubber off again and BBBJ. I was even in more shock.

Afterwards I took a quick shower and went on my way.

I would have to say she either late 20s or early 30s and was pretty good in service. Certainly come back for more. :)

GutsAndGlory
03-04-07, 22:27
I thank you for responding. I was cautious about posting because the first time I reached out to someone on the Indiannapolis board (I was traveling there) there was no reply. Well here goes I dated a lady from Sommersett NJ who advertises on CL occaionaly as "Breast men wanted" She was open to all suggestions and was truly built- DDD. She is a bbw but sweet non rushed and eager for a second round when the first was done Very pretty. Expensive at 2 grants but will negotiate (I truly believe) after first visit. She said she would be on vacation for a week or two then return TRULY NICE PERSON. She will put you at ease and not watch the clock. email PSH ! [plus_sized_nj_hottie@yahoo.com] Might be a little bit of a drive for you but nice for a SAT or SUN PM I will try to attach pic (new at this)Nice lady - older - bbw and experienced.

Thanks for the tip Cumulo

Monger10
03-05-07, 05:19
This AMP sounds like a winner.

I tried looking it up and did see what street it's on. The address is 130?

Can someone tell me the address or phone?

Is it literally at that intersection, ad I'll see a Wawa there?

Thanks all!

Larks Tongue
03-05-07, 18:42
Nice lady - older - bbw and experienced.

Thanks for the tip Cumulo

Those are some nice big titties in that 1st picture.

Basketball
03-05-07, 18:57
Hey Milf,

Is this the place that is in the shopping center in the back?

Monger10
03-06-07, 19:43
The building is nondiscript office complex behind WaWa with the number #130 on the glass enclosed door. As you enter the facility the mamasan is their to greet you and shuttle you into a room rather hurriedly.I tried to find this. Is it the office complex behind the WaWa building?

I did not see anything with 130 on it. I did see a massage/colonics place - is it in that complex ? Is there a phone number ? Is 130 the Bustleton Pike address ?

I wound up going to Swan Day Spa in Berwyn. Always a nice, sensual massage with a R/T happy ending.

Milf1968
03-07-07, 19:02
Its on Philmont behind WAWA.

A little shopping center on the same side as WAWA.

I dont remember what exactly it said, 3 or 4 doors in. I think the sign was yellow and it said Mini market or something like that.

Interesting part if you go in the evening the front area light is not on. so its kind of hard to figure out if they are open.

DrPornDawg
03-12-07, 07:00
Folks, I am new to the area, just moved from the Indianapolis board.

Can anybody give me any hints for the area, I might try the two ladies in Lansdale or go down to Ridge Ave AMP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Milf1968
03-12-07, 11:52
Went back over the weekend and had a different provider. This time nothing was on the menu. So I guess it depends on the provider. I didnt get names either time, so dont bother to ask me.

John Salmons
03-12-07, 15:57
Anyone Interested In Trying This Place Out? I Believe It Is A Legit Massage Place But The Therapist Sounds Super Hot On The Phone.

John Salmons
03-12-07, 16:01
Saw Yoko and had a great time. Very friendly and has a good technique. The only problem was no roaming. And she has the best ass I have ever seen on any girls at an AMP. It is perfect from what I could tell over her pants. Maybe next time I will get a chance to see it a little better! Many girls I only like to experience once, but this one I would go back to again.

Barthomer2005
03-12-07, 16:26
Anyone Interested In Trying This Place Out? I Believe It Is A Legit Massage Place But The Therapist Sounds Super Hot On The Phone.

Totally legit.... don't even bother going and trying to find out for yourself, unless you are looking for just a great massage.

Of course, you could not believe me and want to throw your money away as well. If you ask for something that the members of this board usually look for, you'll be asked to leave with no refund.

Serendipity26
03-13-07, 08:47
Anyone Interested In Trying This Place Out? I Believe It Is A Legit Massage Place But The Therapist Sounds Super Hot On The Phone.Time for some sleuthing...
1) A web search on yahoo reveals the business's website.
2) The website reveals the sole therapist's name
3) Stalking her on ******* reveals that she would make a great radio personality.*

*in other words, she may have a hot voice, but she's not so hot.

John Salmons
03-13-07, 23:37
I checked out ******* and either I am searching wrong or you just decided since the name matched it must be the same girl. The one I found on ******* is listed in Washington, so it cannot be her. There are 2 therapists listed not just one, but the one who is the owner I believe is the hot one. The place is definately legit from all that is on their website, but if the girl is really hot, I would not mind getting a massage from her. And who knows, maybe some of the legit places offer extras if they are sure their clients will keep quiet.

Thrills
03-14-07, 04:38
Has anyone been to Claire's Spa in Trevose (Bucks County). It's a white, american massage parlor. They do have a website. Below is the link:

http://www.clairesspa.com/index2/html

From the website, Claire seems the hottest, a 5' 8'' blonde with a nice set of tits.

I know the rates for the sessions - it is listed on the website.

I just want to know what extra's others have got and with whom. Can anything other than a HJ be had here, like DATY, DIGITS or russian? Do you have to go a few times before you can get these??

Please post if you've visited! Or PM me. Thrills

Serendipity26
03-14-07, 06:39
I checked out ******* and either I am searching wrong or you just decided since the name matched it must be the same girl. The one I found on ******* is listed in Washington, so it cannot be her. There are 2 therapists listed not just one, but the one who is the owner I believe is the hot one. The place is definately legit from all that is on their website, but if the girl is really hot, I would not mind getting a massage from her. And who knows, maybe some of the legit places offer extras if they are sure their clients will keep quiet.I see. You need to work on your web sleuthing skills. Let me try again.

The business's website is http://www.escapezone.biz/therapist.htm
It lists the two therapists, with the top one being the owner, with whom you've spoken.

If you search her name on ******* (use her nickname and her last name, not her full first name), it returns only one person. That person is a 29 year old woman living in Newtown Pennsylvania. Chances that that is not the owner we are looking for = very low.

I don't see anything special to look at. Maybe she gives a good massage though. And hey, if she talks you through it, maybe her voice alone will do it for ya.

Barthomer2005
03-14-07, 12:08
And who knows, maybe some of the legit places offer extras if they are sure their clients will keep quiet.

If this place ever dabbled in extras, and it won't, the locals would be all over them like white on rice. I know some of the locals there and their radar is on high... they "absolutely will not tolerate any illegal activity, not even a hint of it."

Jacken
03-16-07, 12:12
Ok, here is my third report on this place and this one is not as good as the past.

I went there and had to bag on the door for 2 min to be let in since they still don't have a buzzer system yet. I was let in by a very plesent lady (i think it was the first girl i saw at this place).

I was told they had 3 girls but just as I asked for a line-up there was a nother bang on the door and I was ushered into a room, and was assigned a girl. She was nice but spoke very little english. After the massage we negorated on the price of a fully nide HJ ($80). I was able to fondle breasts as much as I wanted but nothing below the waiste. I undserstand that since she does not know where my hands have been.

What pissed me off is that I gave her a $100 bill and asked for change. she left and came back andgave me a bill that i stuck in my pocket. When I got to wawa I noticed it was only a $10. THat ***** riped me off of $10. I can afford it so it's not a big deal, but it's just the idea that I was ripped off that pissed me off. I don't think I'll be back for some time.

I'm going back to the amps, while they may be slaves, they are at least honest, and you get more for you $$.

Jack

Serendipity26
03-16-07, 18:30
Can anyone comment on the quality of Accupressure Center in Drexel Hill on Township Line Rd? I saw some very old reviews of the place and then that it was shut down, but been seeing ads for it lately again in phillyweekly.com.

Anyone been there recently and have anything to report? I've been sticking to WCT, and left a small report of the place in that thread. But I'd like to get some variety if Drexel Hill is any good.

Jacken
03-23-07, 14:32
Ok guys I have a new one for you.

I called Lauren who I saw posting on CL and mentertainment.com. I made an appointment to met at her hotel. I was a little uncomfortable to go to this location since it is close to my house and you need to go through the lobby to get to the rooms. It was at a major hotel just north on 611 of the willow grove turnpike exit if you know that area, it's near Ottos.

Anyway Lauren was very sweet and took extra care to make sure I was legit (in light of the new report on the CL busts). When we spoke it took a few calls and references to let her know that I was legit.

When I got to the hotel room she was very friendly. I said hello and went to give her a nice peck on the cheek, to which she followed up with some intense open mouth kissing. I figured at this point it was safe to say she was no cop. Instead I just think she is a nympho that loves to make money doing what she likes. She was laughing and smiling the whole time, and seemed to really like the time. I paid for 1/2 hour ($150) and we got right to it, she practically ripped my clothes off (in a sexy way not rushed), and proceed to give a great BBJ. She then did a little masturbation show for me, and when back to the BJ. she then put the condom on and went to climb on top of me, when I stopped her saying I just want the BJ. she then uncovered it and went back to work, just asking I don't CIM (and I agreed).

after the Bj, she just sat around naked talking about the business, and the stories in the news. It was a very pleasant time and conversation. I do like being able to have an intelligent conversation with the girl. It let's me know she's not a druggie or anything.

This is not a girl I’d rush back to see, but I will keep on the list. It’s not her service (which was great), but more her appearance that has me slowing down. She was cute, huge chest, but was a little on the big side. I'd guess she's closer to the 160 lbs then the 130 she advertises. If I am paying that much I want a younger tighter body. If you like bigger girls she is right up your alley!!!!!

Again my hunt for a good local provider continues……

Tymonas
03-23-07, 15:48
Can anyone comment on the quality of Accupressure Center in Drexel Hill on Township Line Rd? I saw some very old reviews of the place and then that it was shut down, but been seeing ads for it lately again in phillyweekly.com.

Anyone been there recently and have anything to report? I've been sticking to WCT, and left a small report of the place in that thread. But I'd like to get some variety if Drexel Hill is any good.Wasted $60 there, it's strictly legit and not even a good massage. It reminds me of Kobe in Wynnewood, but more out in the open. No privacy entering.

John Salmons
03-23-07, 17:09
Who did you see there at the Acupressure Center? I think there are 2 or 3 different girls working there, who did you see? I have been there a few times and there are extras available just like in Wynnewood.

Tymonas
03-23-07, 19:10
Aimee,

I got nothing there and Wynnewood.

Just table shower and massage.

GutsAndGlory
03-23-07, 22:33
I was actually going to see her today myself but a conflict came up. I appreciate curves and will check her out.

Thanks for the complete report.

DrPornDawg
03-24-07, 09:44
Well, I decided to try out this:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/282804088.html

In an apt complex in Lansdale.

They are very nice, I was on time the gent before was late, so they had me park away from their door, then told me to drive up after he left. I liked that touch.
Two women, one white (Savita?), one black (ms T). 2hand is only with the black girl, 4 hand you get both.

There was no real massage, just lots of R&T. Both girls are a little bigger, but not badly so.

Ms T does most of the handiwork, lots of moaning from her. Savita basically rubs your chest and back.

There was some digital greek and they did a decent job of listening to me as I got close to losing it. Savita will show you her boobs, but you can't touch them. ALso you can't touch her underwear. Ms. T will show you boobs, take off her pants and let you feel around down below. However, neither of them got totally nude.

They also finished me in ~30 minutes. No second cup, they essentially walked out, offered me the shower, I was done.

for 150$, it was too expensive and definitely not enough for me to do to make me want to go back.

YMMV

Jacken
03-25-07, 09:11
I was actually going to see her today myself but a conflict came up. I appreciate curves and will check her out.

Thanks for the complete report.

if by curves you mean rolls then you in luck, honestly as I look back I'm thinking that she really was not that attractive, and rather heavy. Only thing I can say is that her attitude was great

Packmann9204
03-25-07, 09:39
well I drove there last night. Name is wellness center(or something). I did not get a name from the lady that gave me the message but everything is the same as before. I did not see any other women. Mine was 6 on looks, 6 on ts, 8 on massage

GutsAndGlory
03-25-07, 10:19
if by curves you mean rolls then you in luck, honestly as I look back I'm thinking that she really was not that attractive, and rather heavy. Only thing I can say is that her attitude was greatJacken - thanks for the revised review... like most on this board, any visit to a provider demands an investment of cash and an excuse to a S.O. - it's a damn shame when those are wasted on a sub-par appearing or performing provider.

I used to live near the Canadian border where licensed massage is legal and open - talk about healthy competition ! The girls are gorgeous, the service never disappointed, and great attention was paid to discretion. We could learn something from our neighbors to the north.

Geterdone
03-26-07, 11:22
Jacken - thanks for the revised review... like most on this board, any visit to a provider demands an investment of cash and an excuse to a S.O. - it's a damn shame when those are wasted on a sub-par appearing or performing provider.

I used to live near the Canadian border where licensed massage is legal and open - talk about healthy competition ! The girls are gorgeous, the service never disappointed, and great attention was paid to discretion. We could learn something from our neighbors to the north.I also had the pleasure I guess of meeting this young lady. Actually, I have been to a couple of providers that post on CL and will say probably my best experience was with the busty black female that is about (for those that have been to Euorpean Touch) 10 minutes from them off of 232 and 63.

My biggest problem I had with Lauren was that I honestly did not get the feeling that she wanted to be there.

Now my experience with the ladies in Lansdale that offer the 4 hand massage my complaint is that it was over before it started. I thought I was going to get atleast maybe near to an hour but it just was not what I had expected.

Again another "Emotional less" experience.

Has anyone other been to see Mercedes? Does she bend on the No F/S rule?

Just want to know to see if perhaps I might be able to push for a little more.

Thanks

GutsAndGlory
03-26-07, 19:45
Regarding Mercedes, I know her quite well after many visits (I know her real name and family and many personal facts as our relationship extends outside the typical client/provider relationship - last visit we enjoyed Chinese food together before our appointment) I know she will not bend on the F/S rule - its not a financial issue, its a moral one and it is simply not an option. What she does provide is an amazing experience however, really like nothing else I've encountered and she's imaginative enough to keep it fresh time after time. Give her a try - she's a sweetie.

Too bad about Lauren - I had high expectations as she seemed fairly nice on the phone - I was sad when I had to cancel due to work but now consider it good luck.

Now I have heard that Casandra Coehlis is back and now in KOP - anyone seen her lately? She was awesome about a year ago when she worked out of Reading. any 411 on her would be great.

Monger10
03-27-07, 03:32
Stopped in for the first time since it was Smile.

Great TS with some play, then sauna.

After 5 minute massage, got down to business. CBJ, reverse cowgirl then doggy.

Maybe a 7 on looks and body. $.6 + $ tip.

John Salmons
03-27-07, 14:17
Aimee,

I got nothing there and Wynnewood.

Just table shower and massage.

Perhaps they are thinking you may be LE. You may need to change something your doing. I have been to both places and seen various providers and always leave with at least something.

Jacken
03-29-07, 15:25
I also had the pleasure I guess of meeting this young lady. Actually, I have been to a couple of providers that post on CL and will say probably my best experience was with the busty black female that is about (for those that have been to Euorpean Touch) 10 minutes from them off of 232 and 63.

My biggest problem I had with Lauren was that I honestly did not get the feeling that she wanted to be there.

Now my experience with the ladies in Lansdale that offer the 4 hand massage my complaint is that it was over before it started. I thought I was going to get atleast maybe near to an hour but it just was not what I had expected.

Again another "Emotional less" experience.

Has anyone other been to see Mercedes? Does she bend on the No F/S rule?

Just want to know to see if perhaps I might be able to push for a little more.

Thanks

Geterdone,

Lauren, Mercedes, & European touch…..It looks like we run in the same circles. PM me if you want to talk further on the local providers.

By busty black female, i assume your speaking about Mercedes' new location. While i have not seen her since her move I agree she is one of the best providers. She is the exact opposite of what you expect when you first meet her. I don't mean to sound racist, but she is the exact opposite of every other black provider I have ever met. She is very smart, speaks English (not Ebonics) as well as Italian, is well traveled, and well rounded, and has her life in order. If it was not for her line of work, she is the type of women I would date socially. Other then being 200+ lbs, she is one of most impressive black women I have ever met (next to Oprah). However I will let you know she is very strict about the No FS, in fact she is a strict no BJ too. She is simply a rub and tug, but one hell of a R&T!!!!

As for Lauren, you must have caught her on a bad day, or I just got lucky and got her on a good one. When I met her she was totally into it, and was the first provider that liked deep open mouth kissing (but this freaked me out a bit, knowing where her mouth has been)

Have you done Claire’s yet?

GutsAndGlory
03-29-07, 19:43
I was in A'town on business and decided to TOFTT by checking out "The Body Clinic" whose billboard I have seen on the turnpike for years now. The place is a converted house in an industrial neighborhood and tries to appear as a legitimate joint.complete with waiting room, candy dishes, and a sign-off form when you arrive! (my guess is there isn't a single true name on any of them). The give away is the bank-teller style cashier before you go in! The girls wear medical scrubs but they come off once you are comfortable. Its American style so no TS and massage is mediocre. Door fee $60. Options are $40 topless, $50 panties, $60 thong. Groping, roaming, sucking all allowed, no kitty play and no FS to be had at any cost. Strictly are&T. Again, the pretense of legitimacy. "Gina" was attractive, white, late 20's, thin, see-cup but talked too much and erotic talk was mechanical and non-convincing. YMMV though. For $ 1. 20 total, its exactly what I expected and seems to be the best option in the Lehigh Valley that I have found so far.

GutsAndGlory
03-29-07, 19:48
Geterdone,

Lauren, Mercedes, & European touch. It looks like we run in the same circles. PM me if you want to talk further on the local providers.

By busty black female, I assume your speaking about Mercedes' new location. While I have not seen her since her move I agree she is one of the best providers. She is the exact opposite of what you expect when you first meet her. I don't mean to sound racist, but she is the exact opposite of every other black provider I have ever met. She is very smart, speaks English (not Ebonics) as well as Italian, is well traveled, and well rounded, and has her life in order. If it was not for her line of work, she is the type of women I would date socially. Other then being 200+ lbs, she is one of most impressive black women I have ever met (next to Oprah). However I will let you know she is very strict about the No FS, in fact she is a strict no BJ too. She is simply a rub and tug, but one hell of a are&T!

As for Lauren, you must have caught her on a bad day, or I just got lucky and got her on a good one. When I met her she was totally into it, and was the first provider that liked deep open mouth kissing (but this freaked me out a bit, knowing where her mouth has been)

Have you done Claire’s yet? Merecedes new location is actually a house she has purchased. Her old location at the Marriott was simply too expensive at about 200 a day (and she lived there full time! ). Buying her own place was just smart business. It is more off the beaten track than her old place but better privacy for sure.

Jacken. Your description of her is dead-accurate. She is a doll, even offering me a free appointment once to "try some new things out. " It was AMAZING. I plan on asking for the "new things" from now on! If only all providers could be as courteous and professional as her.

Trillian
04-01-07, 18:28
I wish I realized there's a suburbs forum on here before I visited the place today. Not having done this before, I'd have picked a more dependable location for my first visit to an AMP.

I was surprised immediately after entering that there was no double door. Walking up the stairs I entered a VERY nicely furnished reception area and I could see two rooms. A "receptionist" who later claimed an age of 54 took me to a room with a pretty girl who was laying things out. She asked for the door fee ($60/hr) and I gave her an extra $10, which she showed to the masseuse. I asked for a small bag, which she provided. They then left the room as I started to undress fully. I didn't put on a towel. When the receptionist re-entered the room, she asked me to lie down on the table. I did so and then remembered the shower. So I asked for one and followed her to the shower room, but not before she went to fetch my purse which I forgot I should take along!

I didn't know where to put the purse, which made me a bit nervous, but I did continue a good conversation with the receptionist, who proceeded to give me the shower (as I thought, this ain't right), while the masseuse, whose name may be something like "Yan" but I've forgotten because she hardly spoke anything I understood and vice versa, stood outside. I even asked if she doesn't give showers. The answer was yes. While she did wash my genitals, it was quick and did not achieve anything.

We then went back to the table, by which time I started quivering because of the chilly room. They put hot towels on me which felt nice, and the girl started giving what turned out to be a pretty good massage. But it was slow (she spent much time on my feet, which were stressed), so I asked if she could speed it up. She had no idea what I said and the receptionist came in to translate. They then gave me a four-handed massage, but like the shower, were non-sensual. At some point, she left again.

After a long time, the girl came to the front of the table. My hands couldn't help but roam a little, when I realized she was wearing long jeans. Her ass was pretty firm but the most I got to was pleasuring her a little with a hand between her legs (remember the jeans). But she then moved away again.

The receptionist came into the room towards the end and helped finish the massage. After quite awhile, they told me to flip over. I was not aroused, and it showed. In fact, when I said leave the towel off because I was too warm, the receptionist commented that "it looks strange" so it's for my benefit. I wanted to tell her that's because they've done nothing, but I didn't want to get thrown out. She said the girl's shy. I said she doesn't need to be, but the towel came on.

I left without giving any extra tip because I had no small change, and thought it was a mistake at the time. But the more I think back, the more it seemed they wanted to lead me on. Did I get ripped off, or not?

[edit: my memory's getting hazier by the minute... changed the sequence of events.]

Trav Pokerman
04-02-07, 20:33
its exactly what I expected and seems to be the best option in the Lehigh Valley that I have found so far.I believe VIP Spa, next to Wawa on South Airport Road, just down from Erv's BYO, has same ownership as Peace of Mind on Route 61 near Reading. VIP may be worth a trip.

Milf1968
04-04-07, 19:35
I visited her during the week and she is a class act. I did enjoy her style and different way of providing HJ. As usual i did ask if anything else was on the menu and unfortunately she did tease a bit, but it was nothing more than that.

As she put it she enjoy giving men pleasure.

AMP at Philmont & Bustleton looks like once again new providers. Nothing worth discussing.

John Salmons
04-05-07, 14:18
Anyone want to swap provider info? I am sure there must be others besides me who have been going here. I have seen about 10-15 different girls over the past few months. I am surprised no one writes in the forum, but I know I haven't simply because of places getting closed down. I would prefer only to private message with others who have been there to keep this info on the low down. Contact me if interested in swapping details.

Monger10
04-08-07, 05:57
Anyone know the best lap dances in the area ? I know how strict they are at Al's. Never been to 2nd Story Lounge due to the membership requirements.

Is 2nd Story worth it ? Can someone PM me with any experiences they have had ? Any other places to go to a strip club and leave happy?

Thanks!

Philly Monger
04-09-07, 16:28
Anyone want to swap provider info?I was at Ridge a few weeks ago breaking my commitment to stay away from full service from now on.

I saw a provider going by the name of Annie and had an entirely so-so experience from the table shower to the massage to the full service. I should have kept my commitment and saved the money.

John Salmons
04-16-07, 14:01
She Advertises In Pw. Anyone Interested In Toftt For Me? Her Name Is Maria XXXXXXXXXX To Set Up An Appt. I'm Basically Just Curious If Extras Are Available Or Not And She Could Obviously Not Say Much Over The Phone. Please Report Back Here If Anyone Finds Anything Out.

Thanks

==================================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Jacken
04-17-07, 16:18
all,

today i recieved a pm from a guy who's name i removed incase he didn't want it to get out.

i had written the following reply and felt that i would open it up for everone's input. in general, do you think that i am correct in what i am saying or do you all feel differantly about it?

love young also, know where any 18- are?by 18- i assume you mean under 18. i don't know of any providers are that young and i don't recommend it. if you get caught with a hooker, your first offense is usually just fines/ probation. get caught with a minor and your talking about statutory rape, corruption of a minor, and a bunch more shit you don’t want to get into cause they will get you 10-20 years behind bars. my advice is to stick to the 21-25 year olds, they play fewer games. if they are less then 21 ask for id and make sure they are over 18.

only once have i been with a girl that was close to that age, thou she said she was 18. it was in ac and she was a girl off the street girl. it was a thrill but thinking back on it, it was not worth the risk, and i feel bad i did it.

if you want to get the young 18-20 year olds i would check with the area’s low-end agencies (lephillyfem or young philly escorts), they tend to have the younger girls (under 25). you can find them on craig’s list, or other directories in the area.

[deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentialy pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterperated, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

Jacken
04-17-07, 16:20
Anyone know the best lap dances in the area ? I know how strict they are at Al's. Never been to 2nd Story Lounge due to the membership requirements.

Is 2nd Story worth it ? Can someone PM me with any experiences they have had ? Any other places to go to a strip club and leave happy?

Thanks!

I can't help you out in the reading area, but if your in the Philly/trenton area I recomend that you try the bar right off Rt 1, just befor the bridge to NJ. Extra's are fairly common in the back room.

Jack

Trav Pokerman
04-17-07, 17:27
I can't help you out in the reading area, but if your in the Philly/trenton area I recomend that you try the bar right off Rt 1, just befor the bridge to NJ. Extra's are fairly common in the back room.

JackI believe the place to which Jack is referring is Sugar & Spice, in Morrisville, PA. Based on comments I've read elsewhere, fun can be had there.

Trav Pokerman
04-17-07, 17:34

Is 2nd Story worth it ? Can someone PM me with any experiences they have had ? Any other places to go to a strip club and leave happy?I do not recommend Second Story, as they seem to "pride" themselves on being a "classy" strip club...whatever that means...lol. They also have much fewer dancers than other clubs.

Buck Rubs, just off Route 61, on Old Berkely Road, near the Penske place approximately 1-2 miles north of the Route 222/Route 61 interchange, has LD's which are exceptional. $20 for 6 minutes, with no tip expectation.

Coming from Route 222, north on Route 61, turn left on Berkely Road, and immediately turn right. Club is approximately 1 mile on right. Alternatively, turn left at 3rd light (Snyder Ave), then left in front of a large brick office building. Club is on left shortly thereafter.

30-minute champagne room is only $125, with no tip expectation.