PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Guysmiley1980
02-07-06, 12:10
I read in the newspaper a couple of days ago that Scores is looking to expand into Philadelphia. The paper is freaking out because with the opening of Crazy Horse Too and with this pending opening, they are talking about how we are in the midst of a strip club boom. I welcome their arrival, but if the guys on the Stern show are any indication, I don't think we will be able to afford it.

Happy Lenny
02-08-06, 16:26
I read in the newspaper a couple of days ago that Scores is looking to expand into Philadelphia. The paper is freaking out because with the opening of Crazy Horse Too and with this pending opening, they are talking about how we are in the midst of a strip club boom. I welcome their arrival, but if the guys on the Stern show are any indication, I don't think we will be able to afford it.I hope the Crazy Horse Too is as good as the Las Vegas one. In Vegas you walk in and there are like 30-40 hot ladies just hanging out on the floor. Was easy to negotiate the regular $20 lapdance fee down to $10/ dance if I bought five of them. The house does not get a cut of the dances at the Crazy Horse Too in Vegas. But girls have to pay the house a flat fee just to dance at the club for that day. If anyone has been to the Philly one, please post.

Guysmiley1980
02-09-06, 11:48
I would love to negotiate a deal like that. Maybe we can organize a field trip or something.

shill
02-10-06, 00:22
I read in the newspaper a couple of days ago that Scores is looking to expand into Philadelphia. The paper is freaking out because with the opening of Crazy Horse Too and with this pending opening, they are talking about how we are in the midst of a strip club boom. I welcome their arrival, but if the guys on the Stern show are any indication, I don't think we will be able to afford it.Scores has to be the epitome of throwing your money away. Seems like a place for rich idiots to go to be flattered and go home with a hard on. 500 bucks is chump change to the ho's at scores and you aren't even getting off for that money. Seriously, I've heard of guys dropping 5 figures there. 5 figures at a strip club? No way. If you go to scores, you deserve to get taken.

Scores is a place for rich assholes to go and say they've been to a strip club.

Guysmiley1980
02-10-06, 07:28
I can't imagine going to a club like that, because what's the point. I went to Delilah's one time and it was $7 for a bottle of water and while the girls were sexy as hell, they didn't want to bother with me because I don't have the money that they were looking for. Club Oz at Front and Girard wasn't really a bad place-girls are alright, but they make up for it during the lap dances. Check it out.

ExtremeSex
02-10-06, 13:36
I can't imagine going to a club like that, because what's the point. I went to Delilah's one time and it was $7 for a bottle of water and while the girls were sexy as hell, they didn't want to bother with me because I don't have the money that they were looking for. Club Oz at Front and Girard wasn't really a bad place-girls are alright, but they make up for it during the lap dances. Check it out.

Are there extras available?

PervAlbert
02-10-06, 16:25
Oz interested me a couple years ago-stopped in a few times, but seemed like a dead atmosphere with dis-interested dancers. Street parking in a semi-dodgy area too. What do CD's go for now and how is the privacy? Same period I was hitting Wild Things, Moet (once) NOB (once) 3737, TTS looking for that sleazy somewhat UTR pot of gold we all crave. All interesting in their own way, but none of them panned out in a regular way for me. Trying to screw up the nerve to check out the 2nd and Cambria joint, but again, you got a poor and inconvenient location for an illusive or no pay-off. Got a new ride now too, and gotta think about that s**t. Had my window smashed in @ the corner from WT's on Arch same period couple years back.

A Nonamiss
02-10-06, 17:41
Delilah's is an expense account joint. It's the perfect place to go if you have a half inch stack of hundred dollar bills that's filling up your pocket.

Myplane
02-12-06, 01:17
I went to Crazy Horse Too the night it opened a few weeks back. The club itself was very nice, although it was expensive. LOTS of women there (most were attractive), but you couldn't sit there for 2 minutes without getting hit up for a LD. That gets old fast, as you can blow through a couple of hundred quickly.

The place was packed, but I'm sure it had something to do with the open bar from 5-7PM since it was opening night. No cover, but I think that was for the first week only. I had trouble picturing that place full (it's huge) most nights.

Guysmiley1980
02-13-06, 13:48
PA,

I wasn't really sure about Oz, either, but my friend told me that there was a point that he was there twice a week and that everything was cool. We went up there and the car was fine-my friend said that the club makes sure that no one bothers with the cars out front. Again, I wouldn't leave all kinds of valuables sitting on the seat, because you just never know. We went there about a year ago during the latter part of the summer and there was a pretty decent selection of grils (Latina, White, Black, and I think one Asian)-as usual, some were better looking or more friendly than others. The CD was $10 for two songs and they grabbed all over me, which was pretty cool considering at some of the other spots that they don't even want to touch you.

I wasn't really impressed with NOB, but then again, I am a white guy. I think there were two good looking girls in the whole joint, which was evident because all of the guys kept them to themselves. This one old chick...Christ, she could have been old enough to be my mother, who told me that if I took her to the backroom that she would fuck me until I came. I had to pass because I haven't seen dogs as ugly as she was.

Ah, 2nd and Cambria does seem like a rough neighborhood, but the guys on this board are raving about it. It might be worth checking out, but we will need to rent a hoopty, so if it gets messed up, we don't have to worry about it as much.

PervAlbert
02-15-06, 04:39
NOB was a 'gotta experience it once' type deal for me. Been 3 or 4 years now and never been tempted to go back. Between the 2am opening, getting frisked 3X at the door, the glut of homely and over-fed sisters, the goons traipsing all over the floor with their flashlights-a little was enough. That said, couldn't have felt safer (as one of two or three crackers in a mobbed joint) in a generally mellow and good time vibe. Then, emerging onto the mean streets of N Philly at 5am is another thing...I agree that Oz merits another look, it's closer in, more accessible and something about it just whispers potential. You can never argue with a good, cheap, hands-on CD in a grimey little outpost of iniquity.

theprince
02-17-06, 01:47
Delilah had some 8's but most were 6's. Annoyingly the most attractive girls didn't really circulate. It was even tough to get their attention. It seemed like they tend to focus on the regulars, sitting for long times with them at the bar, even though they don't get lap dances. This evening there was a taill rail thing model; she was a little past prime but boy did she know how to walk the runway.

MSJ44
02-19-06, 22:04
After hitting 2nd and Cambria for the past few times, decided to try NOB for a change since I hadn't been in a while. Most of the same dancers, but did come accross 2 spectacular broads that I will be arrranging Take -out with. Having just got back from Rio, this one chick, MJ has to have the closest thing I've seen in philly to a Rio ass. Just amazing, and solid, not a once of fat. Just perfect for a ass man (bunda) like my self. Will report on our meeting.

About to go to the club Tabu spot tonight (28th and cambridge) to see if it is worth it, and good for hunting for takeout.

As a lover of ass, you just can't find it on K ave or most street action in philly. All indoors, eros, or craigs list.

Iorek
02-27-06, 07:43
i'm curious to know how is the spot on 2nd and cambria, any good? I've tried out some of the "lower end" strip clubs in the past and was disappointed in the quality of girls, gotta admit though they did seem to have more mileage per dollar than the regular strip clubs. The one I had the most fun at was Moet, but hat had to be like 3-4 year ago easily. It's been a while.

MSJ44
03-02-06, 13:20
Set if off- 2nd and cambria has about 3 to 4 solid girls at all times (if you like sista and latinas) off which about 3 are up for take out.

The Tabu party -28th and girard was a disappointment. I'm told Sunday should be better with more girls.

Occassionally you can still find a gem at NOB, and I hear there is a new rum keg on 8th and girard.

i'm curious to know how is the spot on 2nd and cambria, any good? I've tried out some of the "lower end" strip clubs in the past and was disappointed in the quality of girls, gotta admit though they did seem to have more mileage per dollar than the regular strip clubs. The one I had the most fun at was Moet, but hat had to be like 3-4 year ago easily. It's been a while.

Phillycam2002
03-12-06, 18:13
Hey, I was over at Cheerleaders last nite. A very attractive white / small but beautiful girl going by the name of Desiree gave me a dance. Very good quality. I would suggest her to anyone. She looks very young like early 20's she mentioned going to an after hours club after work so I'm guessing she's over 21.

xryder
03-13-06, 23:15
Occassionally you can still find a gem at NOB, and I hear there is a new rum keg on 8th and girard.Is this the new location for the Rum Keg or is this a place that is just like the Rum Keg?

Sivad1
03-14-06, 06:16
Is this the new location for the Rum Keg or is this a place that is just like the Rum Keg?This is the new location but run by the same people. Its at 8th and girard, above the Samba Club. You have to enter from the side door located on 8th. I heard its small but hey get in where you fit it.

Username
03-15-06, 03:15
I dunno about anyone else, but I like this new forum format. SC releated posts didn't really fit in so well amongst all the SW stuff before. I was gonna ask if NOB is still open (used to be a needed question given the places history) but based on the recent comments I'll assume it is. Wouldn't hurt for somebody to comment on the consitancy of the hours though .. somebody said they don't open till 2, but I thought it was 12 and sometimes earlier. It was more like 2 was the unnofficial time because more girls show up from other clubs that close then.

It would seem some of the philly clubs want to keep it on the down low. I have only ever heard of set it off here, and well I'm still looking for deals on oz (if that is its name or its abbreviation even) .. its not listed anywhere, at least as just that.

From what I have heard from others, at least during operating hours, taking the MFL subway to/from isn't such a bad idea. Its like half a mile. Perhaps stick to doing it in the day I dunno. More than one person has told me they go there that way.

As for my experience at NOB, well its like this. I don't mind the frisking on entry because they have that in addition to multiple security guys inside. Despite being white I found all to be cool, even the MC/DJ/guy who gives change, the girls all pretty much friendly as well. I find the atmosphere in this club all the touching, (with ALL the girls) to be unique on basically a national level even. There are other clubs in other cities that are similar, but they usually are overcrowded, not enough girls, or just unsafe. The place doesn't come off that way to me, its great.

As for spilling out onto the streets at 5am .. well I suppose thats a matter of perspective. If you drive, and you park on the street, you may have to walk a fair distance away. However, if you leave on the subway, its like only a block away, and there is nothing but storefronts between the two places, some of which even are open that early ... both they and the subway station probably have cameras ... I don't think its that unsafe. So I suggest either get there by 12 before the subway closes, or even after 12 you can take the bus (enter it from downtown or something where it is safer). Yall can of course tell me if this is stupid advice if you think so, I'm only going off my own observations.

What I'm interested in though, is NOB really not as uncommon in philly as it seems? Are set it off, this Oz, moet, or wild things even in its league? To the extent where it would basically be worth skipping NOB (and getting some sleep) in favor of going to one of them instead? I think somebody told me awhile back (could be wrong) the dances at set it off are only $5. That certainly sounds promising, as long as there are enough girls, and they are energetic enough to make it interesting. (and of course touch is basically a given like at NOB).

Guysmiley1980
03-15-06, 08:11
The last time that I checked, NOB was open from midnight until 5AM, but as you mentioned, there is hardly anything consistent other than the good pat down you get when you walk into that place. When I went, they made me buy a membership because I was never there before and it was slightly more than the general cover (I am having a hard time remembering prices, though).

As for Club Oz, it is located at Front and Girard and isn't really that bad. If you take the sub, you walk down the steps and you are in Oz. Some of the girls were better looking than others, but that is like any place. For $10, the lap dances were really good and a lot of rubbing and touching and went on for 2 or 3 songs not like D.D. where you pay more than that for a nanosecond.

I think they closed W.T. when Doc Johnson's closed since the building was sold, but I could be wrong.

Sivad1
03-15-06, 18:54
Yeah GuySmiley is right about Wild Things. They are closed now because of the proposed expansion of the convention center.

As for NOB, Its $10 to enter and a one-time $10 "membership" fee. They give you a card and you have to bring that with you on subsequent visits. I have never been there earlier than 2am since thats when its jumping.

If interested in spots like NOB, do a yahoo group search for phillyareablackstripclubs.

xryder
03-16-06, 00:09
This is the new location but run by the same people. Its at 8th and girard, above the Samba Club. You have to enter from the side door located on 8th. I heard its small but hey get in where you fit it.Samba is a brazilian nightclub. Lots women of all ages on weekend nights. If the Rum Keg is above, maybe they have some brazilian or spanish gals working. I will be be visiting soon.

Username
03-16-06, 03:38
1080 you're right about the membership. I guess I thought that was known and just a given at this point. Its basically one of the ways they keep open since they have no drinks. It seems the girls work for themselves as well but I'm sure they have to give up a cut on the way out (although if they do so its certainly discreetly, I mean I've seen some of them leave the floor, change, and leave ... so I'm not even sure about this.).

Thanks for the info on that board sivad. NOB seems to be getting a bad rap on there, though a lot of the complains seem a little whiney.

Ok, so now that I know where Ozz is, what are the details on it. Is this a normal noon-2am club ... is it any good during the day?

Picadilly, outerspace, and moet (which bad for me is only open m-f and I'm usually in town on the weekends) sound like the best daytime clubs (opening around 3 apparently) Picadilly is a bit remote from the subway so its probably out. outerspace is about half a mile, so maybe I can check that place and ozz out.

Delaware Guy
03-19-06, 12:39
Ozz - Last time I went the girl admonished me before the dance even started "No touching", then had the nerve to ask for a tip afterwards. I replied incredulously "For what?" As if that wasn't enough, the bouncer met me as I was leaving the CD area and told me to choose different pants on my next visit "so your stuff doesn't show!" I told him my this would be my last visit any time soon and left.

TTS - Used to be ok for a dive but recent trips have not been worth the "cover", in more ways than one. And, though I wouldn't have believed this was possible, the girls get fatter and skankier with every visit.

NOB - Been there, done that, it was different, and everybody otta try it at least once. But I'm not in a big hurry to go back.

Cheerleaders/Delilah's/Oasis/Risque, et al - All places to see and be seen, the exact antithesis of my ideal strip club.

I might try either the "new rum keg" or the place at 2nd and Cambria some time. But for now I'm on a break, choosing instead to try to pick up non-pros at the local watering holes and dance clubs. Even if I go home disappointed I do so with quite a bit more money in my wallet at the end of the night than might otherwise have been the case.

"I need a new drug" Huey Lewis

PervAlbert
03-20-06, 15:57
All your observations jive with mine right down the line. Ozz has been getting a little bit of a buzz on some forums, so I'm glad to read your reality check. Been a few years since I've been in there, but your report confirms nothing's changed. I too am interested in the new Rum (eigth and girard) and Set it (especially Latin nite on Wed) and eagerly await your reconnaisance. Any word on the Oakford Inn up in Trevose? For some reason feel it could be my sort of place. In meantime, thank Satan for our old stand-bys--PH and Cheeks. How forlorn we'd be w/o them. As for a new drug, this bottomless toy box I'm typing in at the moment has been mine. The old, original one may lose it's lustre periodically-a little down time usually brings you back to your senses.

Dark Phoenix
03-20-06, 17:22
Just a quick response for PervAlbert (although this should probably be in the 'burbs thread) about the Oakford: If you can find anything other than totally legit strip club stuff going on, you must have some kind of magic touch. The place is very close to my office so I can pretty much say it's not a useful venue to pursue the hobby, unless perhaps you make inroads with one of the individual dancers. But as a matter of course no extras on the menu. It used to be a different story but a few years back there was a daytime bust at a nearby hotel that a lot of dancers got swept up in and since then management must have imposed a strict line. But as always, you can try since the name of the game is YMMV. Good luck!

PervAlbert
03-20-06, 17:42
Quick feedback is appreciated. One more (wasted) trip saved. Why I love this board. Had only read it was a little off-the-beaten track type neighborhood place with cold beer and cheap (fifteen$) CD's in the basement. It's a new area for me and since I've been sniffing @ Faulkner for a new Toyo thought I'd drop up the street and check it out. May not bother now.

Jacurutu
03-20-06, 23:22
DelGuy,

I've got to agree. I stopped in here a couple of days ago, without particularly high expectations; but still assuming it would interesting. Instead, basically ok looking girls doing nothing special on stage, and giving mediocre $20.00 laps. Oh boy. I'm not likely to go back.

Guysmiley1980
03-21-06, 08:15
Oz is getting a fair amount of constructive criticism on here, which is definitely a good thing. I guess the reason that I had a good experience is because the friend that I had went with was practically living there, so some of the girls were more friendlier than I guess they would be otherwise. I am going to check out the spot at 2nd and Cambria soon (first, I have to grow some gonads to venture up there, but if you are a Caucasian and you can do NOB, there should be no place that you can't venture into).

Delaware Guy
03-21-06, 16:31
... if you are a Caucasian and you can do NOB, there should be no place that you can't venture into).I didn't have any problem either time I went to NOB, but it is on a really well lit street, and once you get inside all anybody sees is the green of your money, not the white of your skin, IMO. Latin night at 2nd and Cambria sounds interesting to me too. Unfortunately I'm almost always busy with personal stuff on Wednesdays. I may have to clear my schedule one night.

Dark Phoenix
03-21-06, 17:17
Quick feedback is appreciated. One more (wasted) trip saved. Why I love this board. Had only read it was a little off-the-beaten track type neighborhood place with cold beer and cheap (fifteen$) CD's in the basement. It's a new area for me and since I've been sniffing @ Faulkner for a new Toyo thought I'd drop up the street and check it out. May not bother now.

Don't take it as discouragement. They definitely have some fine-ass dancers and you really never know. Let me know if you're in the area sometime, if I'm around we can hang and compare notes over a beer, I'm only a block away from the place and it'd be cool to meet a fellow monger from the board. BTW, I've been there during slow times during the day and got CDs cheaper than that!

Iorek
03-23-06, 15:56
What are the hours of operation? Is it a week long thing or is it just on the weekend.

I went to the prior rum keg location in West Philly 2 or 3 years ago and thought it was okay. It was a bunch of girls navigating a room of guys sitting in fold out chairs givin decent mileage lapdances. I noticed some guys were taken off toward a door at the back and disappeared for 15 minutes or so, so I have to assume that they had a VIP area for more engaging services.

I dont know too much about the offerings at the time as I only went about 3 times total then had to start being sensible with my meager earnings which meant no more strip clubs. But I sure wouldnt mind making a trip or two every now and then to places that are really worth it.

I've done the underground route for a summer back in 2003 and the only ones that seemed to satisfy all your vices are the ones in NYC but they can get kind expensive not to mention the frequent road trips (I love NYC, dont know why I dont live there...oh yeah, it's frikken expensive).

The ones in philly i've been to in the past had chicks that looked homely, busted or supa-ghetto and please dont hate me for sayin' but I like my hoes shaved and trim. What can I say, I'm a product of the 90's and just cant get with all that bush, it just turns me the hell off and it aint' like I shave myself either (except when I'm scheming to secure a teabaggin' from my square chick, which is very rare and very brief) so I'm a hypocrite but shit, I'm the consumer right?

Does Philly still have a underground scene? For you guys who have been to the new Rum Keg, is it worth it? What about the 2nd and Cambria spot, I'm very curious.

I have to scheme and lie to find time to step out for lengthy periods of time not answering my cell phone nowadays that I'm in a relationship so I do
have to be selective and careful and would really like to avoid wasted trips to places that just arent worth it.

I can only get away with being "over Junior's house playing cards in his basement" for so long, but for now the benefits of free lovin' and clean laundry are worth it until I get caught messin' up..again.

Sam Iam
03-23-06, 20:44
I know of one set of parties that go on but the girls are over the hill or pretty nasty. Many of the girls on the ave look better.

Phillycam2002
03-24-06, 23:34
Hey Sa,

What kind of parties are these and where can we find out about them?

Lulu Pussy
03-29-06, 22:38
Hit the S&T last night around 11:30 just in time for lesbo show. Love that. Watching a couple girls DATY and rimming for a handful of wadded up singles. That's value for the money.

Tuesday night, but pretty packed none the less. Guys in the crowd were saying these two chicks were sisters, and they looked it. Almost twins really. Freaky cool. Nice show until some fucker hit one of the girls in the head with an empty beer can, whcih ended the show.

Xray
04-08-06, 23:03
Hello all,

I thought I would post some reports on strip clubs in area, I go out at least once a week (mostly show and tell). Most strip palces just have lapdances in an area out in the open or with boncers, no extras possible. But those that have "back rooms" with camers or some with out them. Extras are usually available not all girls and not always, but usually. Here in some of my experience:

Carnival in south NJ rt130. Below average girls but 40 to go in back usually hj. some for tip of 20 to 40 cbj, but quality of girls is poor. mostly mixed of girls

Las girls in Philly, market street. Mostly black, go to same girl more than once and you will get there menu, a little high $$

Las girls in south NJ on black horse pike going to shore (williamstown). Mostly spanish. Werid hours but all girls do extras but prices high. $$$

Adult world in egg harbor near Ac on 30. Low quailty girls- some extras very expensive $$

Show and tell- must get to know the girl and go to back with her for several times, and there is extras but this takes long time. I have gotten all the extra but it time and several trips. In long run might not be worth it. Mostly white

Cheeks in North jersey (pemberton)- Mostly brazilin. A little far away but nice change of pace. Same as before, girls must have seen you before and feel comfortable with you and are sure you are not LE and then extras.

Volcanic eruptions, Near Ac on 40. Back rooms no cameras. Girls are mixed and Extras available with some.

Playhouse in Burlington 130, Same as above.

Wildthings in center city, Now closed Hopefully it will reopen, mostly black Great place for take out.

Charle dream in philly. Biker girls. very expensive tough crowd.

I have heard about rum keg and nob but
never been there, I here it is in bad area and not a great place for a white guy.

I hope this helps, if there is more please post or back channel me. thanks

Xray

Iorek
04-09-06, 01:40
NOB (Night on Broadway), is on the north side of the Broad on Olney intersection. It might be North Philadelphia but dont presume its a 'bad' part of the city. It's on Broad street for godsakes.

RumKeg as I understand it has moved to Gerard avenue either at the Franklin street intersection (bet 7th and 6th strs) of that 'Samba' club, the entrance to RK in on Franklin street on the side.

A note for the 'white guys' concerned about going to strip clubs and peepin' ass in the 'ethnic' neighborhood. One thing I have found holds true; when it comes to girls shakin their asses and us sniffin' it, we are all brothers. There may be a curious look or three at the beginning, but after that it's all good. When you are there with a brew in one hand and a asscheek in the other it's all smiles.

I've been to NOB quite a bit in the past and there are always white guys there, some are regulars and get the "hey Norm" greeting when they come in. Like with anyplace, be sensible. Come with the cash you intend to spend in your pocket, dont wave your wallet in the air displaying your high level of credit-worthiness when you wish to purchase some beer or whatnot. I've never in all my time seen any issues or noticed any trouble ever but all the same be sensible. If you dont come with no trouble, u wont get no trouble.

Only word of advise I have is to observe the regular crowd and see how they do it. I've seen some brotha's working that dollar 'til it screams, learn this and use it. Dont be that guy who goes in tossin dollars all over the place spoilin' these girls and teachin them that a dollar is easy to get. Git your fingers 'stinky' and do it slowly and give up the dollar 'grudgingly'. You'll get crazy mileage, all the stinky finger you can handle and if you go to the 'VIP' make it clear that you want them to make you cum good, (for those that offer extras) and wait 'til they assure you that they will otherwise pass on 'em.

Sam Iam
04-13-06, 09:04
From a previous report:

"TTS - Used to be ok for a dive but recent trips have not been worth the "cover", in more ways than one. And, though I wouldn't have believed this was possible, the girls get fatter and skankier with every visit."

Well they got the Liquor License back, yes the girls there were very bad on my last trip down there : now I hear they lost their Cabaret permit and can't have dancers anymore. Wonder where the girls from the bar could end up.

Username
04-25-06, 01:32
Hello all, making another visit to philly here pretty soon, and I'm just trying to cut through some of the SCL crap and find out if a few clubs are worth visiting.

Daydreams --- this club at least sounds unique in its sheer size, and number girls working at at time. They make it sound like there are several dancers at a time -- so it sounds interesting at least. I've heard it said its not worthing going till after 10 --- but since they are only open 7-2, I wonder about that. Could it be that bad at 7 or 8?

Gold club --- Since everyone says NOB isn't worth going to till after 2, this clubs location off broad street makes it look like a good place to go, just to wait to go up to NOB. (moet is male dancers on weekends last time I heard). So -- unless its super-terrible, it sounds worth chilling at for a few hours. (they have a coupon on their website for free admission).

Set it off/Picadilly/Outerspace --- From what I can gather, these 3 clubs deserve to be lumped together, because they are similar, and everyone basically says they are hit or miss. Though I'm certainly interested if someone recommends one over ther other, particularly on a weekday afternoon.

Delaware Guy
04-29-06, 14:12
... now I hear they lost their Cabaret permit and can't have dancers anymore. Wonder where the girls from the bar could end up.Well, I doubt if they'd wind up on the Ave. The current K&A girls would run them off - the TTS "girls" would lower the bar too much.

Delaware Guy
04-29-06, 14:19
Hello all, making another visit to philly here pretty soon, and I'm just trying to cut through some of the SCL crap and find out if a few clubs are worth visiting.I'm pretty much done with Philly clubs, though I haven't tried the "new" rum keg on Girard Ave.

Depending on what your idea of a good time is, I'd say rent a car,head over to New Jersey and visit Erotic Cafe in Pennsauken, The Playhouse in Burlington, and Cheeks between Mt Holly and Pemberton - not necessarily in that order. All are BYOB. The first two, the girls go topless, the third has the best Couch Dances around, especially if you like Brazillians.

Ykg3000
04-30-06, 17:09
Where is set it off and outerspace located in Philadelphia?

Android67
05-01-06, 20:01
Your best bet is to look them up in the Strip Club list www.stripclublist.com and then with the address go to MapQuest or Expedia. There's also The Ultimate Strip Club List www.tuscl.com but they require membership in order to get the most info; and also Naughty NightLife has some strip club listings.

Have fun!

ClitLicker
05-02-06, 00:25
Your best bet is to look them up in the Strip Club list www.stripclublist.com and then with the address go to MapQuest or Expedia. There's also The Ultimate Strip Club List www.tuscl.com but they require membership in order to get the most info; and also Naughty NightLife has some strip club listings.

Have fun!

TUSCL is free if you write reviews - 1 month per review, and I find the info much more accurate than on SCL. I don't know anything about NNL but will start looking.

MSJ44
05-02-06, 10:53

Set it off - 2nd and cambria. not sure on Outerspace, but would be interested to know.

WebDog
05-28-06, 12:50
Have made 3 visits to Venus Video in as many weeks. Have seen Vicki (black), Goddess (white), and someone with apparently no name and no personality.

Vicki is a freak and I would love to see her again. Goddess was of the MILF variety and not bad, but not quite like Vicki. Goddess did a lot of dildo work and was very hands-on, and receptive to hands on her. But had very lose skin and lacked muscle definition. Vicki was super hot in every way. The 3rd one was a waste of money, despite one of the best asses I have ever felt (she looked black hispanic or just light skinned. Not bad looking, but technique and personality sucked).

I noticed that there are cameras in the room and CCTV behind the manager/bouncer's spot. But I also noticed a used condom in the waste basket. Yet I could not get anywhere with off-the-menu dining. Anyone know any more about the goings on there?

ClitLicker
05-28-06, 15:11
Have made 3 visits to Venus Video in as many weeks. Have seen Vicki (black), Goddess (white), and someone with apparently no name and no personality.

Vicki is a freak and I would love to see her again. Goddess was of the MILF variety and not bad, but not quite like Vicki. Goddess did a lot of dildo work and was very hands-on, and receptive to hands on her. But had very lose skin and lacked muscle definition. Vicki was super hot in every way. The 3rd one was a waste of money, despite one of the best asses I have ever felt (she looked black hispanic or just light skinned. Not bad looking, but technique and personality sucked).

I noticed that there are cameras in the room and CCTV behind the manager/bouncer's spot. But I also noticed a used condom in the waste basket. Yet I could not get anywhere with off-the-menu dining. Anyone know any more about the goings on there?

It was a loooonnnnngggggg time ago that I was there, but they used to have you put on a condom and then put your undies on backwards so they could be sure there was no way out for jr., and then do a fully nude lap-dance till you finished in the cover. Of course, if your waistband was really loose and the girl rubbed in the right way a home run happened and the camera couldn't see it. :)

WebDog
05-30-06, 14:05
It was a loooonnnnngggggg time ago that I was there, but they used to have you put on a condom and then put your undies on backwards so they could be sure there was no way out for jr., and then do a fully nude lap-dance till you finished in the cover. Of course, if your waistband was really loose and the girl rubbed in the right way a home run happened and the camera couldn't see it. :)

That makes some sense. When I went the first time and saw Vicki, I immediately took my pants off so I was just in boxers. We started with a lap dance and Mr Happy was all over the place a full attention. She allowed some time with him between her ass checks and under her snatch (she was wearing a thong) but eventually said "better put him away or they'll think we're having sex." Although she added "but it feels nice!"

So he stayed tucked away until the grand finale mutual masturbation session. But she was *very* cool and very freaky about the whole thing. So perhaps a regular used to the routine used a condom by default -- or perhaps there was some off-the-menu dining. I could see it going either way with her.

With my other two visits, there was no opportunity to take my pants off and I suspect the girls then would have refused to cooperate (further reinforcing my strong preference for Vicki). Vicki was the best $80 I ever spent. The other two were not worth the money.

PervAlbert
05-30-06, 20:03
I'm pretty much done with Philly clubs, though I haven't tried the "new" rum keg on Girard Ave.

Depending on what your idea of a good time is, I'd say rent a car,head over to New Jersey and visit Erotic Cafe in Pennsauken, The Playhouse in Burlington, and Cheeks between Mt Holly and Pemberton - not necessarily in that order. All are BYOB. The first two, the girls go topless, the third has the best Couch Dances around, especially if you like Brazillians.

I think the Keg has moved once again to a space above Joseph's Cafe at Twentieth and Snyder in So Philly. Somewhat irregular hours and nites, a hit or miss spot.

ClitLicker
07-15-06, 02:37
Anyone know anything about the supposed bust at Cheeks in NJ?

Rhh33
07-15-06, 07:32
Anyone know anything about the supposed bust at Cheeks in NJ?In the Times today, several arrested (women), place closed for unsafe building alterations. Busy day as they also took out an AMP in Hamilton, several street walkers in Trenton and police sent out a decoy in Trenton after the arrests and busted a couple Johns.

lilgerry
07-15-06, 15:02
Anyone know anything about the supposed bust at Cheeks in NJ?http://www.nj.com/news/times/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-6/1152936837198270.xml&coll=5

RedDragon666
07-30-06, 22:32
Always had a great time there. If open can you still score there.

Red #1
09-13-06, 23:09
Why is this s dead. I've been to a few clubs and have always had a great time. It's a little calmer, but I've always anjoyed the view at Cheerleaders. At times it can be a pretty "HIP" club.

Red

Guysmiley1980
09-14-06, 07:22
Can you enlightened me what does it mean to be a "HIP" club?

RedDragon666
09-14-06, 23:14
Has anyone been there lately. looking to see if this girl with tatto above her right butt cheek still works there (tatto Chineses writing ). She is a working girl but costly Don't wanna waste my money going there. Rather spend it on a BJ

Opboo
10-27-06, 07:19
The last two times, I went to the playhouse, it seems the mileage available on the private lap dances was way down. One girl I was familar with from several previous visits and always a sure thing, indicated they were being very strict with the dances, but didn't want to provide any details - anyone know what is going on? I hope to hear things are back to normal soon.

Guthrie
10-27-06, 13:45
The last two times, I went to the playhouse, it seems the mileage available on the private lap dances was way down. One girl I was familar with from several previous visits and always a sure thing, indicated they were being very strict with the dances, but didn't want to provide any details - anyone know what is going on? I hope to hear things are back to normal soon.

I've heard this also. Try back after election day.

Nivramb
11-01-06, 08:30
I have some time today. Not sure where the Playhouse is. I checked the yellow pages it was no help!

Guthrie
11-01-06, 14:30
I have some time today. Not sure where the Playhouse is. I checked the yellow pages it was no help!

In Burlington, NJ. On Route 130.

Opboo
11-28-06, 01:02
I haven't been back to the playhouse since the election to see if everything has gone back to normal, but I did make some trips to club wizards in west philly with very playhouse like results. Don't want to mention any names, but when they grab your junk while you are sitting at the bar it is a good sign.

Also it seem like the girls think there is more privacy at the one couch in the back of the shared room than in the private rooms.

Anyone go to playhouse lately? I miss the hot brazilians!

Basketball
11-28-06, 22:04
The PH is far from back to normal, but on some nights, with the right girl, you can get some decent service. Last time w/rayne, was a "same old, same old" as far as her performance. Same with Ruby. Not as much "hand to hand combat" at the bar stool as there use to be.

Dr Dr 77
12-04-06, 15:41
Word to the wise: Julie.

I visited last week a couple of times, once at night, once during the day. As usual, day was better. Things were *just a little* toned down. Not much. Actually, if you like good looking girls, things are better in that respect.

Dr Dr 77
12-06-06, 14:44
Word to the wise: Julie.

I visited last week a couple of times, once at night, once during the day. As usual, day was better. Things were *just a little* toned down. Not much. Actually, if you like good looking girls, things are better in that respect.In today's paper: Burlington has passed a law outlawing private rooms. PH and Risque are fighting it. The law calls for compliance in 180 days.

Jm0808
12-12-06, 00:09
If so, e-mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin] I have some nude pics of her. You must be able to describe her in detail showing me that you know her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4213
12-17-06, 12:00
First report: Playhouse last Sat the 9th: Saw Deb a Brazilian who is a solid 8 went in the back for some privacy and to tell the truth it was just ok. I think the glory days of the PH are over. If the Township of Burlington passes that no privet room thing the place will have to change and not for the betterment of Mongering. Second report: went to the Ball Park on rt13 in PA on Sat the 16th was there for one drink they had like 10 girls working but my luck this one Barbie, blond big boobs about 5'6" 140, slides up next to me and would not leave my side, she kept asking for money every 5 seconds; I have had similar experiences with her like this before and all I can say is she is attractive, solid 7, but MONEY hungry and will not leave you alone. So my advise is to not tip her at all and do not let her sit down next to you if she asks just say no! To continue I finish my drink and get the hell out of there as fast as I can and think Why not try the place on 413 in PA, Club Risky of something like that. So I stop over there and talk to some friendly ladies and finally ask "Ginger" for a dance in the back. Ginger is a 9. 5 face and body and personality; 5'7" 115 lbs around a 34c. It was a great 3 dance set in the back and she told me about the VIP rooms they have for $175, you get 4 drinks and 30 min with the lady of your choice; it was rather inferred that while in the VIP area other menu items could be parched. It I had more money on my person at the time I would have attempted an additional review of the VIP room.

Good luck to all and have a great Holiday Season.

Stay safe out there.

Delaware Guy
12-17-06, 14:00
I understand you have some photos, allegedly of a dancer at Crazy Horse. Additionally I understand you're willing so share them with any Tom, Dick and Harry who may have visited Crazy Horse and seen her dance. I'm just trying to figure out why you would feel the necessity of doing so. Sure, she's a stripper. But she is a person too. Is she aware you have them? Or that you are willing to share them with any unknown person on the internet who in turn might exercise his skills at Photoshop, altering them to show her in any sort of compromising position with who knows who or what, perhaps felating a farm animal or some such activity, then in turn repost them on several porn sites, claiming they are pics of his wife enjoying the freaky side of her life. But hey, they're your pics. Do with them what you please. She is, after all, only a stripper.

Zenga95
12-21-06, 14:38
Anyone know anything about this place, and also the place up the road with rainbow color building (go go bar)?

Sam Iam
12-21-06, 23:45
Second report: went to the Ball Park on rt13 in PA on Sat the 16th was there for one drink they had like 10 girls working but my luck this one Barbie, blond big boobs about 5'6" 140, slides up next to me and would not leave my side, she kept asking for money every 5 seconds; I have had similar experiences with her like this before and all I can say is she is attractive, solid 7, but MONEY hungry and will not leave you alone. So my advise is to not tip her at all and do not let her sit down next to you if she asks just say no!
Good luck to all and have a great Holiday Season.

Stay safe out there.The woman you talk about at the Ball Park is referred to as Barracuda Barbie avoid her like the plague, her milkshake chases boys from the yard or in this case the bar! My advise = tip her a buck don't look her in the face and let her know in your not interested. It's a shame that they let a leech like that work there, other than that the club is a good place with some decent woman who can be fun. Give it another try you might be surprised but the place can be hit or miss.

Have a good holiday season

Jacken
12-22-06, 12:14
Anyone know anything about this place, and also the place up the road with rainbow color building (go go bar)?I know both quite well I live about 3 min from each of them. While they are only 5 min down the road they are in different counities and townshops with differnt rules.

The one with the rainbow is Neshaminy inn (at least it was last called that). The reason for the rainbow is that the local owner we pissed at the local town people to tried to close him down (first by buying him out then harsher legal tactics). This is the lower class bar, the girls change often. The good thing about this place is whenthe girlscome around for tips it's on the out side of the bar so you get a nice up close view. bad news is you don't always want that good of a view. The girls at this bar are diverse, Black, white, inidan, hispanic, and they range from skinny to chunky. Basically the rejects from all the good clubs in the area.

Double Vision, is good. Most girls are hot and the music is always good. It's no club risque or delila's but I go there often.

Both have a no touch lap dance policy that ir farily strict.

You get the same bang for your buck at either place, so I'd suggest double V. But if your looking to any extras you won't find it at either place.

Big Boob Luvr
12-22-06, 18:27
Anyone familiar with an Asian & Black mixed dancer named China? She was in NJ when I met her and said she usually dances at NOB. Has large gaudy tattoos on arms She has a nice big ass and some big hangers to go with her pretty face, only thing is she seemed like a real dingbat, dumbass, impatient, and kind of hyper to where I thought she might have been high on something.

I really wanted to pursue something with her but my spider senses were tingling and I went with my instincts to just pass that night, told me I could find her at NOB's.

I was even more hesitant because something didn't look right around her lips & mouth area, It wasn't so very noticeable but I detected what looked like minor baby rash but I can't be sure what it was, it was the first time I've ever seen her.

If someone has had any experience dealing with China or hooking up with her can you let me know if this one is a real headcase to stay away from or whether the good looks are worth it to put up with a little craziness for brief time in order to sample her goods.

Thanks In Advance

Trav Pokerman
12-23-06, 05:56
it was rather inferred that while in the VIP area other menu items could be parchedOf course she implied that. I suspect that would change once she had your money, though. I have no basis on this specific club, however. It's just a general assumption from 12 years of strip-clubbing and learning the scams/tricks pulled by some dancers.

I recently discovered something which very much pleased me. There are clubs in Martinsburg, WV, that offer $100 30-minute champagne rooms!!!! The great thing about WV clubs is that they offer both totally nudity AND alcohol sales. Just when I thought a club in Reading, PA, was a steal at $125, I discovered the WV clubs. The dancers aren't bad-looking, either.

Member #4213
12-23-06, 10:02
Thanks for the Info about Barbie. I have been to the place a few times before and had a good time. Barbie was there every time I was there and was not a problem before because there were so many guys there and she was bugging someone else. I will go back to the Ball Park but will walk right out if Barbie is there. Again thanks for the info. By the way do you know of any other women there that I should stay away from or any one that is good.

Sam Iam
12-23-06, 20:55
Thanks for the Info about Barbie. I have been to the place a few times before and had a good time. Barbie was there every time I was there and was not a problem before because there were so many guys there and she was bugging someone else. I will go back to the Ball Park but will walk right out if Barbie is there. Again thanks for the info. By the way do you know of any other women there that I should stay away from or any one that is good.

She is the only one i know who is really that bad.

Big Boob Luvr
12-24-06, 02:29
ROFLMAO! China lives!

She was best buddies with the one, the only, Lets Date! Much, much fun was made of him for his so-called reports on China last year. In truth, the fun was not made of her, but of his arrogance in talking about her and then not providing any details.

To find out his opinion, or let's say his bragging without giving much of an opinion, about her, you can slog your way through the thread Lets Date in Philadelphia or, more easily, just do a search on "China". You may or may not get what you're looking for, but at least you'll see examples of how NOT to help men find women for sex. China was also featured in this news report.I saw the pic as well as the lightened pic of China, but thats not the same girl I came across.

The China I came across looked way better, and had strong Asian slanted eyes, and lighter skin complection

Know One
12-24-06, 17:30
I know both quite well I live about 3 min from each of them. While they are only 5 min down the road they are in different counities and townshops with differnt rules.

The one with the rainbow is Neshaminy inn (at least it was last called that). The reason for the rainbow is that the local owner we pissed at the local town people to tried to close him down (first by buying him out then harsher legal tactics). This is the lower class bar, the girls change often. The good thing about this place is whenthe girlscome around for tips it's on the out side of the bar so you get a nice up close view. bad news is you don't always want that good of a view. The girls at this bar are diverse, Black, white, inidan, hispanic, and they range from skinny to chunky. Basically the rejects from all the good clubs in the area.

Double Vision, is good. Most girls are hot and the music is always good. It's no club risque or delila's but I go there often.

Both have a no touch lap dance policy that ir farily strict.

You get the same bang for your buck at either place, so I'd suggest double V. But if your looking to any extras you won't find it at either place.
Jacken

You might want to check out the place I think you are call Neshaminy inn. I am pretty sure it is named the Old Time Hotel. It is really hit or miss. You can walk in some days and want to stay for hours and on other days you turn around and walk back out. You right about the dancers changing often but I would not call them the rejects. I have met a few pretty attractive dancers from the local colleges and many girls start there as their first dancing job. Girls have gone on from the Old Time and danced at some of the better clubs in the suburbs and Philadelphia. You can often find off shift girls sitting around the bar and having drinks. You do find more dancers with problems here than anywhere else that I know of but the bar is pretty laid back, comfortable and it is easy to make small talk with the dancers without losing your shirt.

If you are a breast man plant yourself firmly at Double Visions. You probably will not find and ugly dancer there but in my opinion the dancers are much more professional at getting the money out of your pockets. They also have a cover on some nights.

I think if you want to see the hottest girls in the area you go to Creekside in Colmar, but I have not been there in about a year so things may have changed. As far as extras, well I would rather not say in a public forum!

Know One
12-27-06, 09:15
I have received a few queries about what clubs offer extras. Though the questions come from people with very few posts it really does not matter in this case. I do not want to jeopardize any business by giving out information that may lead to further scrutiny for things at the most they are just turning a blind eye towards. I have found that in any club where you can actually talk to the dancers for a while YMMV. It would be suicide for most places in the suburbs to support their dancers efforts to provide extras. I hope that helps. Strip Clubs are a lot of hard work and in most cases it is better to go not expecting anything.

Jacken
12-28-06, 15:39
Jacken

You might want to check out the place I think you are call Neshaminy inn. I am pretty sure it is named the Old Time Hotel. .......

I think if you want to see the hottest girls in the area you go to Creekside in Colmar,

Runnow,

You are right about the name of the place, I passed it the other day and that is what it said. Neshaminy was the name of it 15 years ago, and that is what my father always called it. I still go there every now and again for a cigar which helps keep the girls away. I don't care to convers with them, if i wanted to talk I stay home and listen to the wife yap away......

As for Creekside: Top of the line, i but rarely go there since the cover is $20 and I usually don;t get my moneys worth out of my time.

Jacken
12-28-06, 15:54
last friday I went to suger and spice with some co-workers which was packed mid day (standing room only). but that is normal for the last day of work before xmas.

For those who don't know, it is located in morissvile, PA right off rt 1 (last exit in PA).

The girls were "good" at best. A bit older a bit strung out (2 of the 4 were getting high the back room according to a 3rd).

I got lap dances from 3 of them. While there was a steady stream of people there I never saw more then 1 person in the lap dance room at a time. All 3 allowed touching of there chest and all 3 showed thier pussies. 2 of the girls didn't let you touch there pussy, but during one of the dances (2nd song) the 3rd girl (sorry I didn't get a name), let me taste her pussy and toss her salid. I when grinding against my cock I moaned that I wanted to fuck her so bad, to which she replyed "do you have any money??" I asked how much, and she quoted $50+ songs. We made plans to meet up after her next set.

I hit the ATM, and went to my car for a condom and sure enough next time back in the room, i hit it. I got a good lap dance with hands and mouth on my dick and on the 2nd song i covered up and fucked that pussy. I poped in about 4 min about 30 seconds before he song ended.

While I have gotten a number of HJ and 1 Bj there this is the first time I got FS out of it. Normally I would never do that but I was in a horny 1/2 plastered state. I later found out that a co-worker of mine got a HJ from one of the other girls after I left.

This place can be hit or mis with the extras, it all depends on the girl and the night.

Thrills
01-05-07, 20:12
I need some strip clubs veterans to give me some advice.

What is the best kind of pants to wear to a strip club, that has full-contact lap dances?

I am planning on going to a place for a good grind and need your input!

Polyster pants?
Khacki pants?
Cotton pants?
Any kind of shorts?

Has there been a certain kind of pants you like to wear? Any places too, where you were that kind of pants, that you got "a great grinding sensation" with a dancer.

Thanks. Thrills

Android67
01-05-07, 22:41
What is the best kind of pants to wear to a strip club, that has full-contact lap dances?
Thrills, the quickest way to make a dancer happy you got a lapdance, other than tipping her, is to be wearing soft, comfortable pants. DO NOT wear jeans, especially not 'hard' or rough denim. I prefer cotton, be they cargo pants or khakis, or if I'm dressing down, I have a pair of velour sweat pants from Adidas that the girls REALLY like. Those and a fleece pullover, and I'm all soft and fuzzy on the outside.

Just as important as what's on the outside, make sure you're wearing the right underwear (Commando is NOT a good idea) -- I usually wear boxer briefs or biker briefs, and have even worn cotton gym shorts over my briefs (and under roomy cargo pants). Why? To protect me from the zipper, which can be painful if she's doing it right and you're, well... aroused by her work. I don't wear boxers because I like to keep my junk more or less in line, and with boxers I tend to 'rise' at awkward angles...

From someone with a little too much experience in this area,

&67

Davey1965
01-06-07, 09:43
Yes the best is any kind of pants or shorts without a zipper or buttons. Remember a girl is rubbing all over you and if something is hurting her she's not going to give the friction that you might want. I and girls seem to prefer nylon the best as it's slippery and not abrasive. I've even had girls really get into the grinding saying that they liked the smooth shorts and it felt really good. Not only that but I'll go sans underwear and it's about the closest feeling to having sex with the girl as you can get. Just remember if you do that to leave enough time before you leave for a cool-down stage.

Trav Pokerman
01-06-07, 11:04
Has there been a certain kind of pants you like to wear? Any places too, where you were that kind of pants, that you got "a great grinding sensation" with a dancer.Pants are overrated. Try a booth at Show 'n Tel on Columbus, where the girls will grind on you while you're wearing only underwear. Granted, this comes at a high price, but if you want something different, it's worth a try.

Very good point regarding boxers, Android. I've never throught about that in my 10 years of Strip-Clubbing. Leave it to the SC Expert to point out the downfall of boxers. I highly respect Android, as he seems to have a high level of expertise regarding PA SCs.

Opboo
01-07-07, 04:20
What is the best kind of pants to wear to a strip club, that has full-contact lap dances?Personally, I use the nylon sweatpants with lightweight cotton lining and elastic waistband. They are soft for you and the dancer and if the dancer is so inclined can afford easy access to what lies within.

Thrills
01-07-07, 09:24
A big THANK YOU to all Strip Club veterans that took time to share their advise about what kind of pants to wear for a full-contact lap dance. Thrills Thanks YOU!!! - a strip club player Lancaster, PA

After taking your advise, I went to a strip club, not in Philly, but in Columbia, Lancaster County yesterday afternoon, but I wanted to give a report because I had posted a report earlier about what pants to use to get a great grind lap dance.

(Have Sat. afternoon hours from 2pm to 6pm. Good time to visit if you don't like crowds and can get a dance quickly from the lady of your choosing.)

They advertise on their webpage, as offering the giving the best X-Rated Full-Friction Lap Dance in South Central PA.

They "lived up" to their billing. Had two great lap dances from a tall blonde, with great implanted breasts. It was on a couch, in the VIP room. No touching by me - which was fine - I just wanted to enjoy the dances with the proper pants attire.

I wore thin-tight, cotton black dress pants, from you guys listing cotton as a good choice.

Again, I really enjoyed the visit - and thanks again for your help!

Maybe you guys can throw me another bone. From a guy who lives in Lancaster, PA, what are the best strip clubs to visit in PHILLY that offer the best full-friction lap dances?

Can't to wear to hear you choices!!

And I'd love to read more reports, from other SC veterans, who haven't already posted, of their favorite pants for lap dances!!!

Thanks - AGAIN. Thrills.

Thrills
01-07-07, 09:35
A big THANK YOU to all Strip Club veterans that took time to share their advice about what kind of pants to wear for a full-contact lap dance. Thrills Thanks YOU!!!

I wanted to post a report, although not about PHILLY, but intended to share my report of what is was like to wear the kind of pants, you advised, at a SC that offers a full-friction lap dance.

After taking your advice, I went to a strip club (top-less), in Columbia, Lancaster County yesterday afternoon, called Club Goodtimes.

They advertise on their webpage, as offering the giving the best X-Rated Full-Friction Lap Dance in South Central PA.

They also have Sat. afternoon hours from 2pm to 6pm. (then re-open from 8:30pm to 2am). The afternoon is a good time to visit if you don't like crowds and can get a dance quickly from the lady of your choosing.

They "lived up" to their billing. Had two great lap dances from a tall blonde, with great implanted breasts. It was on a couch, in the VIP room. No touching by me - which was fine - I just wanted to enjoy the dances with the proper pants attire.

I wore thin-tight, cotton black dress pants, from you guys listing cotton as a good choice.

Again, I really enjoyed the visit - and thanks again for your help and input!

Maybe you guys can throw me another bone. From a guy who lives in Lancaster, PA, what are the best strip clubs to visit in PHILLY that offer the best full-friction lap dances?

Can't to wear to hear your choices!!

And I'd love to read more reports, from other SC veterans, who haven't already posted, of their favorite pants for lap dances!!!

Thanks - AGAIN. Thrills.

Trav Pokerman
01-07-07, 16:23
Maybe you guys can throw me another bone. From a guy who lives in Lancaster, PA, what are the best strip clubs to visit in PHILLY that offer the best full-friction lap dances?There is a club called Suzy's Lounge, on Route 309, between Quakertown & Philly, that I stumbled across Saturday night. The lap dances were spectacular!!!! I'm not really a fan of pastie clubs, but I was not disappointed. I ended up staying for 4 hours, when intending to stay for just a short time.

I recommend Diamond, who I believe works Monday & Saturday evenings, as well as Krissy. I noticed the reviews on SCL aren't stellar, but don't believe them. I had a great time.

I also visited Club Ozz on Girard in Philly. It not a great club for watching the dancers dance, but the LD was enjoyable.

$20 per dance (portion to house, portion to dancer) at each club.

I've never gotten a LD at Show-N-Tell, as they seem overpriced. That's a good club, though, for watching stage shows. I highly recommend that you go around 11 PM Friday or midnight Saturday, when they have girl-girl shows where they use toys on each other.

ClitLicker
01-09-07, 02:44
I need some strip clubs veterans to give me some advice.

I am planning on going to a place for a good grind and need your input!

Polyster pants?
Khacki pants?
Cotton pants?
Any kind of shorts?

Has there been a certain kind of pants you like to wear? Any places too, where you were that kind of pants, that you got "a great grinding sensation" with a dancer.

Thanks. Thrills

I prefer very loose black silk 'jamie pants (if they have a button fly replace it with a short silk tie-string). The girls love the feeling of the silk rubbing on the damp inner lips, and if they are loose enough she can shape it to you and give you the inside track so-to-speak if she is so inclined (I've had that happen more than a few times over the years) and it's just like using the old-time natural skins. Real silk is getting hard to find, but don't use artifical fabrics, they just don't feel the same - especially to those damp lips.

If I can't find the silk then I use the thinnest single-layer 100% cotton work-out pants I can find. These both work really well as cut-off shorts in the warmer weather (and give really good hand access to your stuff). In any case, always go commando-style (nouthing underneath) for the best sensation and contact.

Monger10
01-13-07, 15:00
Can anyone recommend a good strip club in philly or the burbs where you can get a good lap dance and leave with a happy ending?

I've tried a few, but the rules seem very strict, even though I read this thread and perhaps Sugar and Spice is a good bet?

I don't want to pay a couple hundred for the night - I'd rather go to an AMP for that price.

Please PM me if that works better.

Thanks

Nivramb
01-13-07, 19:39
Can anyone recommend a good strip club in philly or the burbs where you can get a good lap dance and leave with a happy ending?

I've tried a few, but the rules seem very strict, even though I read this thread and perhaps Sugar and Spice is a good bet?

I don't want to pay a couple hundred for the night - I'd rather go to an AMP for that price.

Please PM me if that works better.

ThanksPicadilly Club sometimes works depends on the dancer.

JohnnyBlazze
02-02-07, 13:29
i usually go to set it off - $5 cover and $5 lap dances. you can feel up as much as you like , some of the girls will let you play with their pussy and ass hole. it has gotten stricter now, but a year ago i was gauranteed handjobs. marv has cut down on all that stuff now that he spent some money fixing the place up.

there used to be a club by 52nd and lancaster called d&l. this had to be the greatest tit bar in philly, nothing was off limits. you could go to the back and get $50 bj and everything. they shut the place down more than a year ago due to **** girls i think. man i miss that place, i heard that they tried opening it up here and there but kept getting closed down. if anyone has any info on a club like this please pm me.

johnny b

Trav Pokerman
02-04-07, 15:09
I love this place. I found the dancers to be very friendly, and there were plenty of dancers to go around. It's a fun corner bar, where you can get lap dances at the bar for $5/song (or less, depending on the girl).

Most of the dancers were black on the night I was there. However, they have a Latina night each Wednesday.

Domestic beers are only $3.

Philly Green
02-05-07, 03:21
where is this place at? I'm not familiar with it. Thanks

I love this place. I found the dancers to be very friendly, and there were plenty of dancers to go around. It's a fun corner bar, where you can get lap dances at the bar for $5/song (or less, depending on the girl).

Most of the dancers were black on the night I was there. However, they have a Latina night each Wednesday.

Domestic beers are only $3.

Trav Pokerman
02-05-07, 08:51
where is this place at? I'm not familiar with it. ThanksClub is at 2nd & Cambria.

Jacurutu
02-05-07, 13:21
2nd and Cambria.

Happy Lenny
02-06-07, 10:17
2nd and Cambria.You should all try it out on Wednesdays. The latino music beats are perfect to go along with the $5 latina laps. Cover is $5, drinks are $4. Best value for your money in all of Philly for a strip club. After the remodel, they do have a new private lapdance area, but I have not tried it, cost $20/song.

Happy

Trav Pokerman
02-11-07, 08:46
You should all try it out on Wednesdays. After the remodel, they do have a new private lapdance area, but I have not tried it, cost $20/song.HappyAfter being at Set if Off three times in one week, I suppose one could say I'm hooked. I was very excited about Latina Night, but found it to be disappointing compared to the other nights. I'm sensing that Latinas aren't very fond of gringos, nor are white girls. The black girls, however, seem to not care about your skin color...just the color of the paper in your wallet...which is fine with me. I believe I was the only white guy in there during my visits, and I didn't feel that I was unwelcome. In fact, people were much more friendly at Set if Off as compared to supposed "up-scale" clubs.

I recommend visiting on a night other than Friday or Saturday for your first time, as the club seems to get very crowded. I did discover on my third visit, however, that the upstairs is open Fridays & Saturdays, which helps relieve the congestion. Earlier in the night, the upstairs was much less crowded, but the crowd seemed to move upstairs as the night progressed.

Most of the dancers here are very friendly. They are also rather attractive for a club of this type. My assessment is that it's not really a hustle club, either (although you can't really hustle the willing).

Be sure to tip the bartenders. They are great. If you don't tip the bartenders, you may have to deal with their wrath, as I saw the one fly into a guy who didn't tip her. It was rather funny. He ended up borrowing a buck from his buddy to get her off his back.

I have found that the price of dances may be actually less than $5/song with many girls, as they don't really push for tip at end of each song. That being said, I found myself (to the disappointment of my fellow USSexguide members, I'm sure) being sure to tip them well. As with any service profession, if the service person does an exceptional job without pushing hard for money, I find myself being very genourous toward them. I feel that it conditions them to continue providing great service.

I didn't try the $20 lap dance room, nor was it suggested to me by a dancer. I would be hard to convince that it's all that much better than the $5 dances at barside, other than the fact that you're not getting lapped directly next to other guys, while the dancer talks to other dancers, just as if she were sitting at a coffee shop (at the same time as she grinds away). The dances certainly are not of a GFE nature..that's for sure. My theory, though, is that every club has a reason for existence. This club, without a doubt, is the club to visit when you want/need a lap dance fix that will not break the bank (well, it might, as the dances are AMAZING).

Monger10
02-28-07, 05:37
I'm finally making a trek to the Phila area (very rare for me).

I read the strip club posts, and still not sure where to spend a couple hours.

What's my best bet for a good lap or couch dance and leave happy?

Picadillys, or Set It Off, or over to the Fantasy Showbar?

It will have to be an afternoon trek for me.

I also just added a post for Olympia Health Spa in Concordville under phila suburbs.

Thanks all!

Cowboy Bob
03-03-07, 13:57
Its been about 15 years since I was last there. Used to be fun to just have a beer and tip the dancers a couple bucks when they came to visit. I always suspected that more could be had right at the bar.

No mention of the place on this board though. Any reports? Is it worth it?

T Shirt
03-04-07, 12:08
Its been about 15 years since I was last there. Used to be fun to just have a beer and tip the dancers a couple bucks when they came to visit. I always suspected that more could be had right at the bar.

No mention of the place on this board though. Any reports? Is it worth it?I Think it's been 20 or 25 years for me but i used to go there a lot. Got about ten or twenty ones walking in the door lol. I Hear its been closed for quite some time now. I think the township had it closed down cause of the activity there. I'm hearing it may have shut down at least ten years ago.

T

T Shirt
03-04-07, 12:19

No mention of the place on this board though. Any reports? Is it worth it?I typed it in yahoo after first report and sure enough it looks like it's operational. My mistake, havent heard it mentioned in years other than what an older friend of mine told me. Anyone else?

T

Delaware Guy
03-04-07, 14:09
Picadillys, or Set It Off, or over to the Fantasy Showbar?
The strip club scene in Philadelphia had its Golden Age several years ago. Things have really cooled recently. You can still find a good time but I can’t really name a place where it is guaranteed.

Absolutely avoid Fantasy Showbar though. A greater place for separating a fool from his money never existed. Picadilly and Set It Off are primarily black oriented clubs where a white guy and his money are gladly welcomed. Afternoon action is probably limited however. That is if they are even open in the afternoons, I don't know. I have been to both only a couple of times, each time in the evening. Picadilly particularly gets better as the night wears on.

If you're sticking with Philly clubs, Wizzards on 38th St can be okay, although I have not been particularly impressed with the quality there recently. I think Cheerleaders on Front St, a bikini bar where one can have a good time if one chooses wisely, is okay but there are those who call it overrated. The only Jersey clubs I would have recommend in the past are at least 1/2 hour from Philly and even those which were once 100% reliable can be erratic these days. Happy hunting. Good luck. You may need it.

Orion12
03-04-07, 15:59
They shut down recently due to pressure from the neighbors.

There is a nuisance sticker on the door.

Monger10
03-09-07, 04:17
My first time to these places.

Show N Tel. The showbar does not open till later, but I went to the "girls girls girls" section. Not my deal. No eye candy and not even a HJ. Paid my 2 dollars and walked out.

Walked over to Club Risque. Hot dancers and very friendly. Of course they wanted $, so I paid for 2 songs and was hard as a rock. I tried to pressure them into both of us getting naked in the champagne room, but was told absolutely no. So I did not waste 200 dollars. But. After spending 40 dollars on 2 songs, the dancers spent a lot of time with me at the bar for no extra $. Had a good time over a couple beers feeling them up and them feeling me up. I'll go back for that.

Stopped at Swan Day Spa in Berwyn afterwards for a very nice massage and HJ.

Danzig19
04-10-07, 02:26
Update on two Nude places.

Show and Tell on S. Columbus. Went in and paid the two dollars to browse the ladies working the private rooms. Went with this lady who tried to hide her age with harir dye and make up. She was also pretty flakey. I think her name was destiny or chastity or some other common fake stripper name. Anyway, did the bump and grind thing for 60 bucks were you put a condom on with your underware on. She did not get full nude and wore a thong. I don't cum easily and thought "yeah right how the hell can I cum with three layers on". Well the time was intersting, We went through many positions and ended up with her on top of me gringing away. She really got into it so much that we were slamming the table real hard against the wall. We really made a racket with her screaming. I actually did cum, and with a lot of force. When we were cleaning up she said that was the best grind session she ever had and actualy came herself. I been in this hobby for a while and heard everything so I just snickered. She got real offended and said she was 100% completely honest. Who knows, if she's lying at least she is trying to make you fell good. What tooped the night was when we opened the door to the hallway were everyone was staring at us. Everybody heard thre noise we were making and man, did I get some stares walking out of the place. All in all I probably won't go back until I get bored with the other options in the city.

The other nude joint is on Market street between 20th and 21st streets. There is a subway-surface trolley stop right in front of it. I forget the name. You go upstairs and pay a 5 dollar cover that gives you 4 tokens for the vidoe booths. There are usualy three to five girls working daily. If business is slow, the girls will leave early. You pick your girl and go into a private booth and start negotiating. I always do the 80 dollar show, which is full nude with touching - both ways. Your 80 only gets you about 15 minutes of time. I always left the place very relaxed and satified. The girl to see is Taz, she works mostly days and has a tight body and grip.

Hope this helps

Danzig

Trident68
04-18-07, 18:16

No mention of the place on this board though. Any reports? Is it worth it?It's open, but from my limited experience it's nothing like it was 15+ years ago. I remember in the 80's it was a heckuva wild place. Now it just felt a bit like a 'working class' bar, and I don't mean that as disrepectful. I just mean it's more like a neighborhood bar than a 'show place'. It's still a nice place to visit though.

Fetishinni
05-15-07, 00:02
Any good places to go in the Lehigh Valley area (or nearby) for some good interaction? Most places I've found are tease-only.

ClitLicker
05-15-07, 02:50
Any good places to go in the Lehigh Valley area (or nearby) for some good interaction? Most places I've found are tease-only.
that's all that you puritans allow and we all follow the law always.

Fetishinni
05-17-07, 21:37
In my experience, the valley is pretty much puritan territory. My best luck has been traveling north. There are a few decent places near 80 and 476. I could spend a fortune up that way if I had the cash to spend.

MSJ44
06-20-07, 22:41
had been some time since going to check it out, and I was surprised with the talent. got digits for take out from Coco. Ass of life and store bought tits which you don't see much in NOB. Her partner was also nice.

We hooked up down town at a CC hotel for $$. Discovered all was on the menu. Gave an amazing BBBJ, Cow girl, and really got into Greek action from mulitple angles.

I highly recommend you go by and peep her out. Asked that I not give out her contact, but I'm sure you will notice her there, and be able to make arrangments.

MSJ

Puck70
06-26-07, 00:09
You are correct that it is mostly a working class tease bar. I am friends with a couple of the girls there and they told me that the girls that would do take out have been gone for a number of years. That is the reason that most of the girls work there, as they don't get those questions and can just work the bar for their tips.

Username
06-26-07, 23:44
Hello again philly folks, perhaps coming to town again soon, and need some updates.

First of all I've read a few places that some rules have changed at NOB, for example that there is on more on-stage groping for dollars. Also is it really that much more dead there on days other than fri/sat that its not worth going?

Secondly, set it off. There are several posts towards the beginning of the year talking about how great this place and its $5 dances are. I read a few other places that those are gone and its now $20. Comments anyone?

P.S. MSJ44 your PM box is full.

KAvenueMonger
06-27-07, 09:54
Where is this place? I seen a place called set it off at Front and Cambria is this it?

KAM

Username
06-27-07, 20:11
Actually the address is 2nd and cambria (or thats how most people identify it), but yes thats the place.

KAvenueMonger
06-27-07, 20:35
I might check it out tonight, think it is safe for me to go in there alone? The area isn't the best I have been in, LOL. Or would anyone want to go with me ? Are the dancers good looking ? sexy ect

KAM

Iorek
06-28-07, 12:48
I might check it out tonight, think it is safe for me to go in there alone? The area isn't the best I have been in, LOL. Or would anyone want to go with me ? Are the dancers good looking ? sexy ect

KAM

You should be just fine going in alone, dress casually, don't sit at the bar, you will get milked by the dollar parade. It's a very small place so it gets cozy fast. Always tip the barmaids a dollar or two when you get a drink...always!! Always pat/squeeze/palm/caress the asses while tipping your dollar.

Sexiness of girls vary but generally they are pretty nice. Don't get taken in by those lazy ass girls that walk up to you do nothing and expect a dollar, look at them like they have just lost their mind, scowl at 'em an give them that thumb point to tell them to move on and don't try that shit with you, when I've gone there always seems to be some chick thinking she can get away with that shit. Not a dime to those ones and send them packing!

I've never ever had a problem at a strip club no matter where but I just believe it's plain sensible to not pull your wallet out and flaunt your plastic and greenbacks, have the cash you intend to spend in your pocket, put your wallet in your 'other' pocket or just carry your drivers license/reg/ins and leave your wallet at home. I wouldn't worry at all about going to 'Set if Off' but the wallet thing is just everyday "lookin' for ass" common sense in my view.

KAvenueMonger
06-28-07, 14:40
Iorek,

thanks for the tips and advise, I have never been in any strip clubs in that neck of the city, But I'm going to check that place out are the girls easy on the eyes? And do you know if there are any extras there ? BBBJ - HJ ect.

I'm hoping the girls provide alittle extra services

KAM

Iorek
06-28-07, 20:16
Iorek,

thanks for the tips and advise, I have never been in any strip clubs in that neck of the city, But I'm going to check that place out are the girls easy on the eyes? And do you know if there are any extras there ? BBBJ - HJ ect.

I'm hoping the girls provide alittle extra services

KAM

It's been a few months since I've been there but as I recall it was a typical inner city "neighborhood" gogo spot. Lots of teasin', some cool chicks that would let you play "on" the goodies for a little bit, I've never done the "cavity search" on any there, that is usually the way I personally explore which girls are play material. The ones that let you linger, get close and let you really hold them close and feel them up while you whisper how cute or sexy their soft, smooth ass is (never tell a chick you want to bone that she is beautiful, it triggers their vanity and arrogance, comment on body parts, it makes it clear yet unspoken between you that you are sexually into them and if they are nice and nasty like that they will let you get a stinky finger or two before you go home).

Most girls there tended to be the formal strip club behaviour with saying "hey baby, how ya doing" while wiggling their ass or boobs at you, you give 'em a dollar or two then they say "thank you baby" and move on. I experienced that more than not. Some girls were giving great grindage on the table/couch dance. Never not-grab and palm asses, if you don't at an "ethnic" strip club there is something just wrong and "rude" about you, you absolutely must caress them, it's the law!!

The girls seem to be the "neighborhood cutie" types, many got caught up back in the beginning of 2000 when getting tatted up was cool and sexy but kinda overdid it.

Never got take out there myself and didn't really pursue it either so I don't know for sure but what is usually cool to do is if you develop a kind of 'vibe' from a girl, you will know 'cos she will kinda let you feel her up, you will tip her just a dollar or three better than normal, she will let you hug her ass (while rubbing on it) when she comes for the dollar parade, you will get a dance or three from her and she will allow a moderate amount of roaming without kind of moving away from your over the pantie caress (don't just straight up try to finger her right there, UNLESS she shows you her naked pussy, if she does then it's on!!).

I used to hear back in the day that you could get HJ or BJ there but that was way back when, I've never seen or even 'felt' the proof of it there myself so I wouldn't bank on it. There seems to be an upstairs area that I personally have never observed being used but the regular area is just too small and cozy to have someone hook you up. Either way, the first trip should be treated as a recon outing, get the feel, get the vibe of the place and then decide after a short trip if you want to spend time and energy to try and secure "pipe cleaning" services.

Whatever you do, don't spoil them, don't overspend on them and NEVER tell them they are pretty! All you become is that dude that they can milk $$ off, 'cos he thinks I like him. Some of the hoodrats get 'stoopid' when you show them the greener grass. Observe how the other guys there make those girls work hard and sweat for that single dollar, and follow suit....oh and MAKE SURE YOU TIP THE BARMAIDS!!!

Karrots24
07-16-07, 15:22
Just wanted to follow up on a prior report about Les Girls on 21st and Market. After paying the 5 dollar cover, you go upstairs to a stage and get to preview all the girls working. I went there in the afternoon and there were about 10 girls to choose from (all nationalities). Settled for a little blond named Flower and went to her private both. Dances are either. 4 or $ for 30 minutes. I settled for the $ and enjoyed a good show with good touching and lotion. Interesting part is that the money goes into a vending machine type thing. Cleanup after the show and gave a. 2 tip. However, since I saw the tip went to the house (in the vending machine also), I guess it is really not necessary. Fun place to kill a little time. Would definitely try again.

Love AMPs
07-18-07, 12:52
Just wanted to follow up on a prior report about Les Girls on 21st and Market. After paying the 5 dollar cover, you go upstairs to a stage and get to preview all the girls working. I went there in the afternoon and there were about 10 girls to choose from (all nationalities). Settled for a little blond named Flower and went to her private both. Dances are either. 4 or $ for 30 minutes. I settled for the $ and enjoyed a good show with good touching and lotion. Interesting part is that the money goes into a vending machine type thing. Cleanup after the show and gave a. 2 tip. However, since I saw the tip went to the house (in the vending machine also), I guess it is really not necessary. Fun place to kill a little time. Would definitely try again.

Karrots, been meaning to try out LG for some time now. How's the parking over there? Cost ?

Karrots24
07-18-07, 15:24
Karrots, been meaning to try out LG for some time now. How's the parking over there? Cost ?I recommend taking the trolley and exiting on 21st street, then you don't have to worry about parking. Only being a newby to PA, not sure where to park but there is plenty of meter parking on Market. As for the cost, 5 bucks cover to get in and there is a small dance area for shows (each girl takes her turn for a song trying to win your business). Past that, to the private booth you go.

Trav Pokerman
07-18-07, 18:33
I recommend taking the trolley and exiting on 21st street, then you don't have to worry about parking. Only being a newby to PA, not sure where to park but there is plenty of meter parking on Market. As for the cost, 5 bucks cover to get in and there is a small dance area for shows (each girl takes her turn for a song trying to win your business). Past that, to the private booth you go.Really? They will dance for you to earn your business, rather than just dragging you into a room to discuss business? When I've been there, I was never offered a stage dance session. I'm not disputing what you're saying. I'm just disappointed that I missed out on the stage dancing.

Ace73
07-19-07, 09:52
I missed that option too, will have to try. Can you be more clear about what the "$" is for 30 mins?

Karrots24
07-19-07, 14:29
Really? They will dance for you to earn your business, rather than just dragging you into a room to discuss business? When I've been there, I was never offered a stage dance session. I'm not disputing what you're saying. I'm just disappointed that I missed out on the stage dancing.Once again, new to Philly. But there really is a stage. I told the guy it was my first time there and he said, go sit by the stage and the girls will come out one-by-one. And they did. The stage has one poll and is about 6 feet by 6 feet. Then, once you select the girl, you walk through some saloon type doors to the private booths. I think on the other side, you could also enter the private booths through the video/peep show side, but the stage is better. Last thought, when you go upstairs, you have to go through the second door, the first one is the peep show.

| |
| |
______XX___ |
| |
Stage | |
| |
| |
______XX_______________XX_____

Username
07-20-07, 12:47
Not much of a report I guess, but on a recent trip into town, I went to the place during its published hours (7pm on a thursday), and the place was basically locked up tight complete with double locked metal doors.

A local resident tried to convince the place had been closed for awhile.

Now on all the strip club sites I've found, the most recently anyone has claimed to have been there is may it seems.

So I ask, can anybody confirm its closed?

KAvenueMonger
07-20-07, 20:47
What is the name of this place?

Once again, new to Philly. But there really is a stage. I told the guy it was my first time there and he said, go sit by the stage and the girls will come out one-by-one. And they did. The stage has one poll and is about 6 feet by 6 feet. Then, once you select the girl, you walk through some saloon type doors to the private booths. I think on the other side, you could also enter the private booths through the video/peep show side, but the stage is better. Last thought, when you go upstairs, you have to go through the second door, the first one is the peep show.

| |
| |
______XX___ |
| |
Stage | |
| |
| |

Happy Lenny
08-13-07, 18:59
Not much of a report I guess, but on a recent trip into town, I went to the place during its published hours (7pm on a thursday), and the place was basically locked up tight complete with double locked metal doors.

Now on all the strip club sites I've found, the most recently anyone has claimed to have been there is may it seems.

So I ask, can anybody confirm its closed?I think 7pm is a bit early for this place, best to try after 8pm.

Happy

Trav Pokerman
08-14-07, 22:58
What is the name of this place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrots24

Once again, new to Philly. But there really is a stage. I told the guy it was my first time there and he said, go sit by the stage and the girls will come out one-by-one. And they did. The stage has one poll and is about 6 feet by 6 feet. Then, once you select the girl, you walk through some saloon type doors to the private booths. I think on the other side, you could also enter the private booths through the video/peep show side, but the stage is better. Last thought, when you go upstairs, you have to go through the second door, the first one is the peep show.

| |
| |
______XX___ |
| |
Stage | |
| |
| |

Iorek
08-23-07, 00:12
I bumped into a fella that told me to check it out, strangely I hadnt heard of this place before and took an out of the way drive just to see where it was, it kinda looks like a suburban tittybar from the outside to me, any of you fellas out there know anything about this spot and if there are morsels to be had here?

ClitLicker
08-23-07, 00:44
I bumped into a fella that told me to check it out, strangely I hadnt heard of this place before and took an out of the way drive just to see where it was, it kinda looks like a suburban tittybar from the outside to me, any of you fellas out there know anything about this spot and if there are morsels to be had here?
Not great, but there are worse also. Not really worth a special trip but if you have to be in the area it might be worth a stop. Note: NO EXTRAS at all. "Private" dances are watched over very intently and strictly hands-off.

Chrpond
08-23-07, 02:00
I was reading another board and I saw a posting that said this club was now open again? It is located at 61 Passyunk Ave Philadelphia (Jerry's Corner). Can anyone confirm? They closed awhile ago and I had not heard that there were plans to reopen. Any details?

Monger10
08-23-07, 04:27
Was at Cheerleaders a couple weeks ago. Figured I'd try a lap dance.
I was surprised. I could touch a lot more than expected, all except for touching her pussy. She wore a g-string. She was determined to get me off. The 2nd dance I was ready to explode, and I had to stop. Didn't want to
walk through the bar with a wet spot. I left and stopped at Swan Day spa on the way home for a massage and HJ.

Next time at Cheerleaders, I'll wear a condom if I want to get off.

Iorek
08-23-07, 12:29
I was reading another board and I saw a posting that said this club was now open again? It is located at 61 Passyunk Ave Philadelphia (Jerry's Corner). Can anyone confirm? They closed awhile ago and I had not heard that there were plans to reopen. Any details?

I can confirm that they are open, I was around that area late last friday riding my motorcycle and noticed it...Didn't look like a huge crowd was present but def patrons going in.

...hmm..Cheerleaders huh??

Basketball
08-23-07, 18:27
I believe they are open, but not sure in what type of capacity. I think they have changed their name. Not sure if there are any girls there. Might just be videos and magazines. If they do have girls, how good could they be (I have not heard a peep about them on this, or any other board).

Way2lazy
08-23-07, 22:03
Now called Dream Boutique. Theater and adult book store in front, booths in the middle, girls in booths in the back. I don't think it has a stage. There's a swing club on the 61st Street side of the building that's couples only on Saturday and everyone on Friday.

Chrpond
08-24-07, 11:30
Now called Dream Boutique. Theater and adult book store in front, booths in the middle, girls in booths in the back. I don't think it has a stage. There's a swing club on the 61st Street side of the building that's couples only on Saturday and everyone on Friday.Opens September 4. BYOB All Nude Gentlemens Club called Dream Lounge. Not sure how this willl work but it looks like they will be open Monday-Thursday from 6PM - 2AM. Looking at the hours maybe they are sharing the facility with the Swing Club. Saw full page ad in August Xtreme Magazine.

Way2lazy
08-26-07, 02:00
Did some recon - dancers to the left, seems to be behind the pool hall. Mostly W.O.C. tonight, with black crowd (C.O.C.?). I'm a nerdy white dude, and I was not uncomfortable. Did not check out the dance set up.

Username
08-28-07, 00:29
As is pretty old news at this point, there was a shooting at NOB, and the primary location on broad st. closed. I've heard they have alternate temporary location, and I just wondered if anybody has been there and what its like.

JohnnyBlazze
08-28-07, 01:12

So I ask, can anybody confirm its closed?

Set It off is not closed, I go there at least once a week and was just there on the 26th of Aug. The place is 5 cover, and 5 lap dances. One on the best low end more mileage to the dollar places in philly. The best part for me apart from the fact that you can grope all over the girl is the fact that you can smoke and drink at the place.

Johnny B

Username
08-29-07, 01:10
Thanks for the update johnny. My report was based on showing up after the published opening time which is 6pm, actually it was more like 7, and the place not only not open, but shuttered up tight and some locals tried to tell me it was closed for good. Maybe they don't like it in the neighborhood or something.

Maybe you can comment if they actually open later than that?

Trav Pokerman
08-29-07, 17:51
Thanks for the update johnny. My report was based on showing up after the published opening time which is 6pm, actually it was more like 7, and the place not only not open, but shuttered up tight and some locals tried to tell me it was closed for good. Maybe they don't like it in the neighborhood or something.

Maybe you can comment if they actually open later than that?I arrived around 7 on one night, and they were just getting started, with no dancers on stage yet. I was told to come back around 7:45. I'm guessing that they're not too worried about opening right on time. Therefore, I recommend going around 9. Things should be going by then.

SIO is certainly a fun place.

Username
08-30-07, 11:39
Thank you as well trav. I suppose the other question is on the opposite end of the spectrum. Do they actually close at 2 as well? I mean if there are no girls there by 8 and they are open till 2 ... thats a pretty short shift.

Trav Pokerman
08-30-07, 18:24
Thank you as well trav. I suppose the other question is on the opposite end of the spectrum. Do they actually close at 2 as well? I mean if there are no girls there by 8 and they are open till 2 ... thats a pretty short shift.I believe they have no choice to close by 2, as they serve alcohol.

Username
08-30-07, 21:56
Thing about that trav, all the clubs alcohol or not are scheduled to close at 2. Maybe they don't if busy I dunno. (you can certainly corrent me if I'm wrong if there are any clubs scheduled to stay open later than 2, but thats what it looks like checking out various list sites).

NOB is the only one not like this an well, I'm unsure of their current situation, like I said.

PervAlbert
08-31-07, 16:55
I re-conned SIO twice and never had the cajones to actually park and go in. It's a dodgey hood on tightly packed, cramped streets. On first visit, exiting a nearby street, a Rican punk hurled himself into a parked car and laid in the middle of the street right in front of me. Meantime cars piled up behind me. Literally nowhere to go, as the shady neighbors peered out windows and gathered 'round. After some time the kid finally got up and we all moved. You guys just grabbing any available spot and hoofing it in? If I return would consider parking in the CVS lot on Lehigh and race-walking the three blocks in. Too damned many people getting shot all over the city for my taste. Isn't worth a little friction dance anymore.

ClitLicker
08-31-07, 17:07
I believe they have no choice to close by 2, as they serve alcohol.
They can't serve after 2am, but there is no way they can be forced to toss everyone out and lock up then.

CookyJar
08-31-07, 20:32
I thought private membership clubs could stay open and serve liquor pass 2am.

Also, there were a couple of after hours (illegal) strip clubs operating here in the city. The locations changed on regular bases. If you were into the club scene, and knew the right people, it wasn't hard to get the address. I never went myself, but I did see the flyers. I know a few people, ladies and gents, who attended. The word I got was it was anything goes and pretty raunchy. The last I heard was that they’d move way underground.

Does anybody know anything about after hours strip clubs? I wonder if they are still operating.

Sir Barton
09-01-07, 20:39
It doesn't seem like there is much take out available from SC's in this area. For those of you who have managed to arrange it, what kind of prices are you paying? Are they in line with AMP prices? Or would the girl be expecting more than the rate for a champagne room? I imagine it would vary quite a bit, depending on the type of club. Let's say a blue-collar, neighborhood type SC. Mixed ethnicity, with a champagne room that doesn't seem to be used very often.

I was recently offered take-out at a SC in the suburbs. Acutally, the dancer had me confused with a customer she spoke to the previously week. Apparently, he had already negotiated services and prices. I made plans to meet up with her after her shift ended, but for a variety of reasons, we never hooked up. If I get another opportunity with her, I would like to have a ballpark idea on the going rate. I don't want to overpay and inflate the price for the rest of you guys. The only other experience I had with take out at a SC was years ago in Baltimore. FS was cheaper than an AMP, but not by much.

PM for club and dancer info.

Username
09-01-07, 22:09
NOB is certainly open later than 2, but they don't serve anything at all.

As for SIO, first of all its better to go before it gets dark, though with the days getting shorter thats decreasingly possible.

For the rest of the year, here is an approach vector, go downtown, to say 5th and market, and get a cab there (because you can get cabs downtown easiest), it will be about a 10 minute ride from there (philly cabbies generally haul ass and get places faster than you would on your own) ... as for the return, well I sorta agree with the prior poster. Basically you probably want to leave before midnight so the bus 57 I think it is that stops at 2nd and lehigh is still running, there is a well lit bench in front of the gas station there to wait, and basically power walk to there. I would suggest on that side of the street, the opposite of SIO, because the residential stuff stops sooner that way, there is actually another bar a block down on that side.

Of course this is just a suggestion from me based on my limited experience and stuff thats been posted here.

Sam Iam
09-02-07, 12:08
It doesn't seem like there is much take out available from SC's in this area. For those of you who have managed to arrange it, what kind of prices are you paying? Are they in line with AMP prices? Or would the girl be expecting more than the rate for a champagne room? I imagine it would vary quite a bit, depending on the type of club. Let's say a blue-collar, neighborhood type SC. Mixed ethnicity, with a champagne room that doesn't seem to be used very often.

I was recently offered take-out at a SC in the suburbs. Acutally, the dancer had me confused with a customer she spoke to the previously week. Apparently, he had already negotiated services and prices. I made plans to meet up with her after her shift ended, but for a variety of reasons, we never hooked up. If I get another opportunity with her, I would like to have a ballpark idea on the going rate. I don't want to overpay and inflate the price for the rest of you guys. The only other experience I had with take out at a SC was years ago in Baltimore. FS was cheaper than an AMP, but not by much.

PM for club and dancer info.

Sir, I haven't done it for a while but I used to, it depends on the quality of the girl, the type of day she had and the level of her addiction. Best rule of thumb, do it on what you feel the girl is worth!

Trav Pokerman
09-04-07, 22:41
It doesn't seem like there is much take out available from SC's in this area. For those of you who have managed to arrange it, what kind of prices are you paying? Are they in line with AMP prices? Or would the girl be expecting more than the rate for a champagne room? I imagine it would vary quite a bit, depending on the type of club. Let's say a blue-collar, neighborhood type SC. Mixed ethnicity, with a champagne room that doesn't seem to be used very often.The much lower street pussy rates have ruined my interest in SC takeout, so I can't comment on this. Once a girl's mouth is around your equipment, it really doesn't matter if she's a 1 or a 10 (well, perhaps that's an extreme statement, but hopefully you get my point).

JohnnyBlazze
09-05-07, 03:32
As for SIO, first of all its better to go before it gets dark, though with the days getting shorter thats decreasingly possible.

For the rest of the year, here is an approach vector, go downtown, to say 5th and market, and get a cab there (because you can get cabs downtown easiest), it will be about a 10 minute ride from there (philly cabbies generally haul ass and get places faster than you would on your own) ... as for the return, well I sorta agree with the prior poster. Basically you probably want to leave before midnight so the bus 57 I think it is that stops at 2nd and lehigh is still running, there is a well lit bench in front of the gas station there to wait, and basically power walk to there. I would suggest on that side of the street, the opposite of SIO, because the residential stuff stops sooner that way, there is actually another bar a block down on that side.

I have parked there every time in my ride and have never had a problem. Marv doesnt want anything to happen to his customers because its bad for business. If you get their early, try to park as close as you can to the front door. You will be able to haul ass to your car far quicker than to a bus stop and then wait for SEPTA to show up.

Johnny B

Trav Pokerman
09-08-07, 13:53
Has anyone tried finding a strip club on their GPS unit? Are the part of the "attractions"?

ClitLicker
09-09-07, 21:19
Has anyone tried finding a strip club on their GPS unit? Are the part of the "attractions"?
Not in mine, so I get the addy from TUSCL and punch it in.

Jwashisback
09-13-07, 11:24
Anyone been to this place. Its located on 56th and walnut in west philly. Walked in last night. Some sort of back door to a back room. That says 15 dollar door fee. Is this place a strip club? It looks like a bar.

Jwashisback
09-13-07, 12:42
Anyone been here. Its located at 56th and walnut in west philly. I went in last night. Looked like a bar. There is a back room. Looks like it could be a strip club. Can anyone confirm.

Thedarkstar
09-14-07, 19:37
Anyone been here. Its located at 56th and walnut in west philly. I went in last night. Looked like a bar. There is a back room. Looks like it could be a strip club. Can anyone confirm.I've been there several times, it is in fact my regular spot. The Strip Club portion is on the second floor. Door fee is ten dollars and the dances cost five dollars. 99% black girls and very hands on. Some dancers will proposition for a date in the VIP room but I've never taken the offer myself. Will take the plunge soon enough though.

Nivramb
09-15-07, 07:45
I've been there several times, it is in fact my regular spot. The Strip Club portion is on the second floor. Door fee is ten dollars and the dances cost five dollars. 99% black girls and very hands on. Some dancers will proposition for a date in the VIP room but I've never taken the offer myself. Will take the plunge soon enough though.

I know the area but unsure once inside will I feel safe if I am a 50 something caucasian?

Thedarkstar
09-16-07, 07:02
I know the area but unsure once inside will I feel safe if I am a 50 something caucasian?The guys are laid back. In the two years I've been going I havn't witnessed any trouble. Its not the classiest of clubs but i like this for the "personal touch". Go. Enjoy.

Arnold Bocklin
09-27-07, 15:30
Hi, all. Beleive it or not, I haven't been to a strip club since I was about 22 -- which is much longer ago than I care to admit -- but I've been working in Fishtown for the last couple weeks and drive by Club Ozz at Front & Girard, which got me thinking. I read the small handful of reports on the club that are posted here, but I thought I'd come back and try to get some up-to-date info.

Can anyone tell me:

--is there an admission charge?
--are the girls attactive?
--white? black? hispanic?
--are the dancers nude, pastie, what?
--do they circulate and/or solicit tips?
--do they do lap dances? How much?
--just exactly what the hell IS a lap dance?
--is the daythime worthwhile, like lunch hour and in the afternoon?
--anything else I should know?

Sorry to sound like such a newb, but in this area, well, I am... :(

TIA,
--arnie

Trav Pokerman
09-27-07, 18:30
Hi, all. Beleive it or not, I haven't been to a strip club since I was about 22 -- which is much longer ago than I care to admit -- but I've been working in Fishtown for the last couple weeks and drive by Club Ozz at Front & Girard, which got me thinking. I read the small handful of reports on the club that are posted here, but I thought I'd come back and try to get some up-to-date info.

Can anyone tell me:

--is there an admission charge?
--are the girls attactive?
--white? black? hispanic?
--are the dancers nude, pastie, what?
--do they circulate and/or solicit tips?
--do they do lap dances? How much?
--just exactly what the hell IS a lap dance?
--is the daythime worthwhile, like lunch hour and in the afternoon?
--anything else I should know?

Sorry to sound like such a newb, but in this area, well, I am... :(

TIA,
--arnieI was last there about a year ago. It's a typical Philly pastie club.

Girls were average. I believe cover was $5 at night.

Lap dances are with "no hands" rule. People were walking in & out of LD room during LD.

I believe there are likely much better places in Philly.

I continue to be a "Set if Off" fan (2nd & Cambria).

Sam Iam
09-27-07, 23:32
I was last there about a year ago. It's a typical Philly pastie club.

Girls were average. I believe cover was $5 at night.

Lap dances are with "no hands" rule. People were walking in & out of LD room during LD.

I believe there are likely much better places in Philly.

I continue to be a "Set if Off" fan (2nd & Cambria).
Other places to go: Tattle tales in Philly or Ball Park Red raven has been reported to be good days

Arnold Bocklin
09-28-07, 10:34
Thanks, guys. I wasn't particularly on the lookout for a strip club, but going past it twice a day kind of piqued my interest. Perhaps I'll just wait until I'm working somewhere where I drive past a better joint...

--arnie

Guthrie
09-28-07, 15:54
Thanks, guys. I wasn't particularly on the lookout for a strip club, but going past it twice a day kind of piqued my interest. Perhaps I'll just wait until I'm working somewhere where I drive past a better joint...

--arnie

Club Ozz is ok. A $3 cover during the week, $5 on weekends. Stop in for 1 or 2 drinks. There usually is a game on the TV. The dancers are not bad. A mix of black, white, latin. The customers are of the same mix. It is a safe place if you are in the area. The dancers walk around the outside of the bar after dances. The couch dance area sucks though.

Dick Shiner
10-01-07, 17:32
Has anyone tried finding a strip club on their GPS unit? Are the part of the "attractions"?Garmin GPS usually includes them in "bars & nightclubs", and you can generally tell by the names.

Thebighock
10-01-07, 21:14
I heard NOB is running out of somebody's apartment. Sounds shady, anybody know when they are going to open the old spot up again? If not what are the alternatives? I know about Ozz (love it but miss NOB) and Show and Tell is a ripoff. Suggestions or information is appreciated.

hallowolverine
10-02-07, 21:32
I've been there several times, it is in fact my regular spot. The Strip Club portion is on the second floor. Door fee is ten dollars and the dances cost five dollars. 99% black girls and very hands on. Some dancers will proposition for a date in the VIP room but I've never taken the offer myself. Will take the plunge soon enough though.

I can't find this club on TUSCL. I do see a club called Staxx located on 214 56th st. Is this the same one? What are the hours on weekdays/weekends? How much is VIP? I hope to be able to go on a weekday between 6-9.

ClitLicker
10-02-07, 22:01
The guys are laid back. In the two years I've been going I havn't witnessed any trouble. Its not the classiest of clubs but i like this for the "personal touch". Go. Enjoy.
What about parking a high-end ride in the area?

Trav Pokerman
10-02-07, 22:11
Show and Tell is a ripoffSNT is a ripoff for LDs and booths, but the girl/girl shows on Friday (11 PM) & Saturday (12AM) are well worth the $20 cover.

Davey1965
10-03-07, 05:49
What about parking a high-end ride in the area?

Not to worry. Unless you have some nice aftermarket wheels that someone wants, or dumb enough to leave something of value laying on your seat, nobody will mess with it. I've never had a problem in Philly with parking nice rides in the neighborhoods.

Charlie Driver
10-03-07, 16:02
My tastes tend to run toward BBWs and black women, and I also like (supposedly) less attractive older women. Any suggestions on Philly area clubs I might want to try?

Thanks

Charlie Driver
10-03-07, 16:19
Any suggestions for a Philly area strip club where the girls are not barbie dolls? I prefer black women, and also like BBWs and older women.

(Sorry if this is a double post. First time here and I'm having some trouble posting.)

Wcsngl202
10-05-07, 20:12
Other places to go: Tattle tales in Philly or Ball Park Red raven has been reported to be good daysIs that the TattleTales at Richmond and Allegheny? I used to go there a lot back in the day; you connect with the right dancer, you're more than certain to get a happy ending ;)

Dr Dr 77
10-06-07, 08:47
Other places to go: Tattle tales in Philly or Ball Park Red raven has been reported to be good daysLast couple of months the Ballpark has been rather positive. There's one girl there who needs a dentist. Hope it's not meth mouth.

Thedarkstar
10-06-07, 22:08
I can't find this club on TUSCL. I do see a club called Staxx located on 214 56th st. Is this the same one? What are the hours on weekdays/weekends? How much is VIP? I hope to be able to go on a weekday between 6-9.Its listed as staxx on TUSCL but it is the same club. Corner of 56 and Walnut. Its looks like a regular bar but the action in on the second floor. $10 Cover. $5 dances,a real steal $10 VIP access. Been offered $40BJ $50 FS. Never took her up on it like I said. I probably shoulda took it. Was so horny after i left i woung up going to an AMP after.

Thedarkstar
10-06-07, 22:10
What about parking a high-end ride in the area?The area is safe. No drama on the streets as far as I can tell.

hallowolverine
10-10-07, 14:43
Its listed as staxx on TUSCL but it is the same club. Corner of 56 and Walnut. Its looks like a regular bar but the action in on the second floor. $10 Cover. $5 dances,a real steal $10 VIP access. Been offered $40BJ $50 FS. Never took her up on it like I said. I probably shoulda took it. Was so horny after i left i woung up going to an AMP after.

When do they open?

Thedarkstar
10-11-07, 11:01
When do they open?About 8pm. Gets crowded around 10-11 pm and a wider selection of dancers then. No ATM in bar so bring plenty of cash.

JohnnyBlazze
10-11-07, 13:38
About 8pm. Gets crowded around 10-11 pm and a wider selection of dancers then. No ATM in bar so bring plenty of cash.
Can you buy alcohol in there? Can you smoke in there? Thinkin about goin tonite.

Johnny B

Don Bats
10-11-07, 15:41
What time do they open.

Thinking about going tomorrow if they don't open too late.

Thanks

Thedarkstar
10-12-07, 09:44
Can you buy alcohol in there? Can you smoke in there? Thinkin about goin tonite.

Johnny BDrinks are available in the bar on the first floor. You can bring it up with you.

Don't know if smoking is allowed, but there are definately dudes smoking in there. Its a kind of anything goes club, if u got the balls. I've seen guys getting discrete 'tug jobs' in the darker corners.

Go. Enjoy.

Ykg3000
10-16-07, 21:27
Any of you guys living in west philly need to check out sir richards in west philly. Its at 44th and lancaster avenue. Nice little hood strip club with lots of thick and meaty assed blk gurls. Only $5 laps too. Extras are also offered.

Gareth
10-17-07, 20:53
Unfortunately, it seems like most clubs have "thick" (fat) black girls, usually with an attitude, an inner city accent and, frequently, a keen desire to rip you off. If there is a club where I can find properly-proportioned white girls please let us know!

Gareth

Any of you guys living in west philly need to check out sir richards in west philly. Its at 44th and lancaster avenue. Nice little hood strip club with lots of thick and meaty assed blk gurls. Only $5 laps too. Extras are also offered.

Sam Iam
10-18-07, 23:19
Hey, Jersey guy from Burlington area, that club u guys are talkin about is a bit far anything happenin at a closer club. Met many an el girl at Tattle Tales, in the right format could be good.

Thebighock
10-19-07, 20:27
Not into the Hood style girls?

Check out Daydreams in the northeast all upscale, fit/trim types (mixed bag, asian, black, latin but predominately white). Also "Show and Tell" on Columbus blvd but only at 11 on Friday and 12 on Saturday for the girl/girl show. Awesome show!

There are more, Cheerleaders on South Front Street, Delilah's on Spring Garden St and Front St. , Club Risque. Theres a few more. Just Google search.

P.S. You can run into get the same attitude problems and "keen desire to rip you off" with a lot of the strippers regardless of race! You ARE entering a den of iniquity, what do you expect!

Unfortunately, it seems like most clubs have "thick" (fat) black girls, usually with an attitude, an inner city accent and, frequently, a keen desire to rip you off. If there is a club where I can find properly-proportioned white girls please let us know!

Gareth

Ocean4
10-20-07, 03:00
Hey guys,

Nice to see prticipation on the boards. I do not visit Philly that often as I don't live there anymore, but I am curious about something. The last few times I got a private show at showandtel, I noted that they had a camera in the room. Now, ok no big deal but do these things record us or what? I don't feel comfortable with someone watching me, nor recording me. WTF! Anyhow, if any of you folks out there pass by the place, can you tell me whether the guy watching in the private area has has cctv screen hooked up to a vcr pvr dvr? The last thing we mongers need is having a pissed off emplyee putting those things up on youtube.

Male234
10-30-07, 17:45
Any of you guys living in west philly need to check out sir richards in west philly. Its at 44th and lancaster avenue. Nice little hood strip club with lots of thick and meaty assed blk gurls. Only $5 laps too. Extras are also offered.Can you post more info on this place? It doesn't seem like anything but a bar and it says "disco" outside too LOL.

Male234
10-30-07, 18:14
Hey,

Can anyone post details on 44th and Lancaster please? Doesn't seem like anything, just a normal bar and it says "disco" on the sign I think LOL.

Know One
11-01-07, 23:25
Does anyone have an opinion on Tattle Tales? I checked it out recently and I hear it is under new management. I would say that most of the girls are Day Dreams quality with a few that is up to Club Risqué or Cheerleaders level. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere but could get a little expensive, as the girls seem to be kept on a heavy rotation. There were White, Black, and Hispanic dancers. There is never any down time on the stage. All the employees seem pretty cool but they do not tolerate drunks as I saw a few get kicked out. I was surprised by the $30 lap dance price since this isn’t even a topless place. There are too many places in the city that offer a nude or at least topless $20 lap dance everyday or on the off hours, to make a lap dance here seem fair. There is no more champagne room or whatever they used to call the $150 ½ hour. That all said it looks like a cool place for a cool one.

I also stopped by the 2nd and Cambria place, “Set it off” I think. All Black dancers when I went and all were attractive. The place was small by my standards because I always think, “If something goes down were do I run” in these places. People are searched on entry but I could have gotten a weapon in without a problem. I would love to see more variety at this place but I think the price is right for a budget strip club trip. I see this as a place dancers start at but don’t stay long.

ClitLicker
11-02-07, 01:17
Does anyone have an opinion on Tattle Tales? I checked it out recently and I hear it is under new management. I would say that most of the girls are Day Dreams quality with a few that is up to Club Risqué or Cheerleaders level. It has a nice relaxed atmosphere but could get a little expensive, as the girls seem to be kept on a heavy rotation. There were White, Black, and Hispanic dancers. There is never any down time on the stage. All the employees seem pretty cool but they do not tolerate drunks as I saw a few get kicked out. I was surprised by the $30 lap dance price since this isn’t even a topless place. There are too many places in the city that offer a nude or at least topless $20 lap dance everyday or on the off hours, to make a lap dance here seem fair. There is no more champagne room or whatever they used to call the $150 ½ hour. That all said it looks like a cool place for a cool one.

It's been $30 for as long as I can remember, but they got topless (w/pasties sometimes) on stage and usually at least flashed the kitty on stage and tip rounds. With most of the girls you had total freedom of hands, and quite often other body parts, in the lap room as long as you were the only couple there at the time. I never needed to go the upstairs route for anything, including fs, and often with only a very small tip needed. Ah, the good old days.

P.S. I haven't been there in at least a year, may have to check it out again.

Wcsngl202
11-04-07, 07:25
It's been $30 for as long as I can remember, but they got topless (w/pasties sometimes) on stage and usually at least flashed the kitty on stage and tip rounds.When I used to go there back in the day, it was $20-25, depending on the girl. There were some real hotties working there, though there were a few I'd avoid eye contact with. A couple of times, the female bartenders would go up and strip; occasionally, they'd flash their titties behind the bar...

With most of the girls you had total freedom of hands, and quite often other body parts, in the lap room as long as you were the only couple there at the time. I never needed to go the upstairs route for anything, including fs, and often with only a very small tip needed. Ah, the good old days.

There were a few who stood out - one girl, who reminded me of Liv Tyler, gave some nice tug jobs during our back room sessions; my only regret is that we didn't get a chance to do a FS session. I did have a couple CBJ's there.

[quote]P.S. I haven't been there in at least a year, may have to check it out again.I hear you on that one.

Know One
11-05-07, 00:43
Ah, the good old days.

P.S. I haven't been there in at least a year, may have to check it out again.

There where plenty of wild places in the city 15 years ago. This information age we live in probably killed that.

Irishmike85
11-13-07, 16:39
I, personnally, have enjoyed going to Club Wizzards for lunch on Fridays. The lunch is free, the dancers are attractive, the private dances are $30 and they are full contact. Oh, lunch is free.

Opboo
11-27-07, 15:10
I, personnally, have enjoyed going to Club Wizzards for lunch on Fridays. The lunch is free, the dancers are attractive, the private dances are $30 and they are full contact. Oh, lunch is free.I wouldn't bother going by for a while... not sure how long it will stay closed.

From the inquirer:

1 dead, 1 hurt in shootings at a club.

Penn police killed a man in a strip club after he shot a disc jockey and then pulled his gun on them.

By Barbara Boyer and Robert Moran

Inquirer Staff Writers

A rowdy fight inside a University City strip club turned fatal early yesterday after a young man shot a disc jockey and was killed by a University of Pennsylvania police officer when he turned his weapon on police.

The disc jockey remained in critical condition, the strip club has been shut, and police were deciding whether anyone involved with the fight should face criminal charges.

The incident marked the second time in seven months that campus police have fatally shot someone. In April, a carjacker tussled with a campus policeman over the officer's weapon and was killed. It is also the second time within weeks in which tensions by an unruly club crowd escalated into a fatal police confrontation in the neighborhood, where students live in high-rises, apartment complexes, and the university's International House.

Authorities said the early morning shoot-out, which did not involve Penn students or employees, started as a fight among numerous men shortly after midnight when the group walked into Club Wizzards at 38th and Chestnut Streets.

Homicide Lt. Mark Deegan said that the men appeared intoxicated when they arrived and that an argument erupted. It was unclear what prompted the argument, but Deegan said it did not appear that a dancer had been involved.

The club's disc jockey attempted to intervene, and the scrap continued as he fought one or more of the men for several minutes, Deegan said. Dozens of people were inside.

On busy nights, customers are patted for weapons. Yesterday, however, no one was checked, and detectives were trying to determine whether someone had the gun inside the bar or if someone left, retrieved the gun from a car, and returned to the club.

Lt. Frank Vanore, Philadelphia police spokesman, said that as the fight progressed, someone flagged down two campus police officers patrolling the area.

During the bar fight, the disc jockey, identified only as a 31-year-old male, was shot once in the chest and once in the right thigh, police said. He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he remained in critical condition after surgery, police said.

Maureen Rush, formerly of the city's police department and currently vice president in charge of university public safety, said police responded quickly.

"Two Penn police officers entered Club Wizzards, and as they entered, they heard gunshots, and at the same time they saw a victim fall to the ground," Rush said.

The officers identified themselves as police and several times ordered the gunman to drop his weapon, Rush said. He refused and pointed the gun at police, she said. One of the officers fired twice.

The gunman, identified as Larry Sanders, 23, of the 500 block of North 54th Street, was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said.

Two people who allegedly were in the club during the altercation tried to get into vehicles to leave but were apprehended, police said. Deegan said many people were taken in for questioning.

Last night, Wizzards was closed, a red-and-white closure order from the city's department of Licenses & Inspections pasted on the front door. It cited "public nuisance" from the Monday morning incident as well as unnamed electrical and fire-code violations.

Sara Barnes, who said she has been a bartender at the club for about a month, said she was surprised when she showed up for work last night. She said she hoped the club reopened soon.

"It doesn't make me scared to work there or anything," Barnes said. "This could happen anywhere." She said the club had been peaceful in her experience and University City was a good neighborhood. "I'd almost expect it more where I live," said the Southwest Philadelphia resident.

Kenny Foster, who lives near the club, said the shooting was shocking. "There've been fights before, but nothing to this level," he said. "Usually it's parking-lot fights, guys getting into it over one of the girls. You know, people get alcohol in their system and things happen."

Philadelphia homicide detectives are continuing their investigation. Use of deadly force will be investigated by university authorities and the District Attorney's Office.

The campus has its own Division of Public Safety, with 116 police officers, and contracts 450 privately employed security officers. There are also 85 surveillance cameras on campus.

Campus police, some of whom are retired from the city's force, must graduate from a state-certified academy. Rush said Penn's officers were a mix of veterans from different departments and included officers from Montgomery and Delaware Counties.

Every year, officers are required to take an eight-hour refresher course, including a shooting qualifier, Rush said.

She said it was unusual to have a single fatal shooting by campus police in any given year, let alone two.

"The difference this year is people are willing to shoot at police," Rush said.

Late last month, KoKo Bongo, a nightclub in the same building complex as Wizzards, was shut down after a fight erupted while a huge crowd was leaving the bar.

Police were heavily concentrated because of a confrontation there a week earlier; nonetheless, a 21-year-old gunman was killed after exchanging shots with city police. A city officer and a bystander were also wounded by gunshots.

University officials expressed concern about both incidents and yesterday afternoon sent an e-mail to students and employees informing them of a "serious incident that occurred on the periphery" of campus.

"The university has pursued every available means to prevent these types of incidents from occurring in the future, including additional police overtime, extra patrols, additional lighting and surveillance cameras," the e-mail said.

The note also said university officials would continue to meet with city officials to curtail violence associated with local bars. Although KoKo's was shut down by the city last month, it reopened this weekend.

A woman who answered the phone at Wizzards yesterday said no one was available for comment.

Hours after the Wizzards' shooting, officials from the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections posted a "Cease to Operate" order, closing the club until a hearing could determine otherwise.

"We're very grateful to hear that, quite frankly," Rush said of the order to close the club.

Contact staff writer Barbara Boyer at 215-854-2641 or bboyer@phillynews.com.

Inquirer staff writer Thomas Fitzgerald contributed to this report.

Simondl
11-28-07, 16:32
I wouldn't bother going by for a while... not sure how long it will stay closed.

From the inquirer:The images on TV last night showed an L&I poster on the door listing electrical, safety and other violations. I think they are serious

Happy Lenny
11-30-07, 14:52
For some reason TUSCL website listed Set it Off as closed. I had to send them an update to notify them that it still is open for business. I actually went there on Monday and did see a For Sale sign on the front door, but business operating as usual. Still reccomend Wednesdays as the best day to go. Not as crowded as the weekend, plus nice Latinas. $5 laps, hands can roam anywhere with most girls.

Happy

Thebighock
12-22-07, 22:05
The Gold Club used to be called The Office about 5 years ago. Hidden up a safe well lit alley.The girls are 7's and up no skanks that I saw. Mostly all trip fit some had a lil pouch action going on. Black, white, asian, latin, exotic. MOST of the girls where friendly. Lap dances are high friction (you can touch to a extent) 20 bucks or VIP PRIVATE lap dances are 30. They have a live DJ, private champagne rooms, 3 TVs, Monday Night Football, and they serve drinks (not full nudity). I recommend it. 5 dollars to get in after 9, I think. but here is a free pass coupon just print it up.

worldfamousgoldclub.com/printpass.html)

1416 Chancellor St. (near locust street)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 670-9999

Bull Cucksnc
12-26-07, 12:31
The images on TV last night showed an L&I poster on the door listing electrical, safety and other violations. I think they are seriousHaving owned clubs in Philly I can tell you that the sign you are referring to only means they are serious about collecting a bribe. Standard price is about $500 cash. L&I is only surpassed in corruption by the LCB in Philly.

Male234
12-30-07, 15:27
Honestly, how much can I expect to get from booths at show and tell?

And what would you guys prefer based on extras and whatnot.

Male234
12-30-07, 20:00
I didn't mean what extras to choose haha, I meant where would it be better to go for extras and that type of action, I'm not trying to waste money basically and I'm thinking I'll just go to show and tell for a booth, but I don't know what to expect. I may go 56th and walnut or 44th lancaster but same problems.

ThePerson
01-03-08, 00:38
Show and Tell does offer extras I have come to discover. A friend was able to get a CBJ from one of the black dancers in the VIP for about $ and I went back there with an asian who likely works at an AMP. I gave her $ as well and she did a CBJ and ride but extremely rushed and she already asking for more money after 1 minute. This was in the VIP. She claimed there was a camera but that didnt stop her from blowing me. I was pissed because she was typical low end AMP material asking for too much, but thats my fault for not working it out before hand, a friend of mine pushed me to her and pretty much caused the whole problem.

I would note they but the money into a collector. But there are extras to be had, its YMMV and should be negotiated before entering the back, trust me on this, unless your willing to spend $$ for a lap dance.

Male234
01-08-08, 21:51
Wizards is reopened, its called Atlantis or something.

On Chestnut and 38th.

Sam Iam
01-11-08, 01:56
What's up with the place? Heard it was busted.

Male234
01-11-08, 02:50
I'm so freakin pissed off at our stripclubs in philly its ridiculous.

It'll never be up to par with those of atlanta or new york at all. Either I can't seem to even get any information on half the places or the information on here is just wrong. POST PEOPLE POST!

I was about to go into 56th and walnut which is called Big D's Playhouse lounge, by the way and hesitated, I know. Bad move. But it seemed mad shady and I saw some fat girl come out with a guy, who I later saw droppin her off with his taxi and she was still puttin her pants back on. Is there even a pole in this place or is it just a prostitution floor?

I went to 44th and lancaster, place called sir richards, didn't go in, not sure why, I just wanted more info before going in, and last I went by gold club on 1416 chancellor, and I didn't go in cause there was so many people, I don't know why either, I know I'm weird, I prefer not being seen, and I like it when theres not so many people, or when theres a lot I guess. Show and tell would be good but I've heard the booths aren't worth it.

Another question, is the booths the same as the VIP at show and tell? . Whats the different, . And what do you get.

Iorek
01-11-08, 14:58
I'm so freakin pissed off at our stripclubs in philly its ridiculous.

It'll never be up to par with those of atlanta or new york at all. Either I can't seem to even get any information on half the places or the information on here is just wrong. POST PEOPLE POST!

I was about to go into 56th and walnut which is called Big D's Playhouse lounge, by the way and hesitated, I know. Bad move. But it seemed mad shady and I saw some fat girl come out with a guy, who I later saw droppin her off with his taxi and she was still puttin her pants back on. Is there even a pole in this place or is it just a prostitution floor?

I went to 44th and lancaster, place called sir richards, didn't go in, not sure why, I just wanted more info before going in, and last I went by gold club on 1416 chancellor, and I didn't go in cause there was so many people, I don't know why either, I know I'm weird, I prefer not being seen, and I like it when theres not so many people, or when theres a lot I guess. Show and tell would be good but I've heard the booths aren't worth it.

Another question, is the booths the same as the VIP at show and tell? . Whats the different, . And what do you get.

D's and Sir Richards are what some might call "Ghetto strip clubs", I personally have grown to prefer those clubs. They are cheap, lots of mileage quite honestly don't tend to have the 'cutest' girls but can be found with some good lookin' chick as well as seriously large assed homegirls but I promise you this, lots of guys out there like "thick" girls, not my thing but they sure are someones.

I think the 'glorydays' almost everywhere are somewhat long gone and I hope it will return at some point but for my sensibilities the 'highend gentlemens clubs' are all show and no go and just way too expensive, they promote a tease and fantasy and that is where it remains! If I'm getting a lapdance I don't want a tuxedo wearing bouncer anywhere in the same zip code as myself and I don't want to keep my hands on the arms of the chair, I WANT A STINKY FINGER DAMMIT!!.

The 'working mans' (suburban) strip clubs tend to have a good mix of ethnicities and cute and pretty girls but that also seems all about the tease and fantasy and after a while seem so 'tame' and 'regular' that you almost feel as if you can bring the family for a night out. They feel like a comfortable place a guy can go for a few hours and spend an hundred or two every 1st and 15th but they give pretty standard lapdances some give 'airdances' and it also is a low mileage kinda place. Best you can do is maybe graze a boob or palm an asscheek or three. On rare occasions you get a frisky gal that lets you get a stinky finger but she had better be drunk and frisky and you had best be tippin!

The 'ghetto' strip club are a favorite of mine. Right off the bat; although frequeted by mostly black males and females so long as you are into girls and their asses you never have anything in the world to worry about. I have found this to be the secret to social and ethnic harmony, so long as we are all chasin' ass we are all brothers so even if it's in a low income or 'economically challenged' area you are perfectly fine, just dress casual and comfortable and don't get all silly flaunting your plastic or your clip full-o-foldin' money, and don't be an asshole. I have personally never seen anyone have any problems whatsoever in a ghetto strip club, if there is trouble is just stupid young guys beefing with each other and they virtually always take it to the street and the bouncers and staff never let any shit happen at their spots, they hate it, we hate it, the girls hate it, the business hates it so it's extremely rare (appropriate amendment of course with the incident at wizzards).

I havent been to D's in a while but it's pretty cool as is Sir Richards. Very little is formal here, the entrance to sir richards isn't the main bar entrance its the gated door just a dozen steps away on 44th, it's the upstairs, just go on up pay your $10 to get in, get the pat-down, get a beer and maybe a hotdog and chill out.

What I like about the ghetto strip clubs is that everyone presumes us guys arent rich, that's why you are there instead of Delilas or that you like black women..in fact they know that we are broke-asses so they really put in work to get the dollar out of us, many ask "are you tippin" you can say "not right now baby, check on me later" meaning you don't have much loot and you are trying to make it last and if you want a dance its either right at/on you at your seat or standing against the wall and you should feel okay to get right down to squeezin' and feelin' that ass...it's just plain impolite if you don't. They know you want your dick grounded on so they grind your dick not your belly or thighs like at the mainstream clubs.

Don't go spending your dollars with abandon, observe what the other guys are doing and they are mostly nursing beers and occasionally tipping, they are not advertising, "come to me, I have crazy loot", these girls are made to work and hustle for it so you have the potential to have a good long hands on time for very modest dollars.

If you want lots of dances, grab a seat over in one of the dark corners or against the wall where the lights are low and if a girl that interests you comes around get your grimey dance with her and if you like her and get a vibe from her you can inquire about extras. Some girls have no interest in that stuff, some do if they think you are cool, some are strictly there to make their money and move on, others are just about having a little dirty fun onsite, take your time feel things out, be deliberately mellow..nurse your beer take things slow and you'll be just fine...wear thin pants and flyless boxers..you never know!

These clubs are more about the lapdance not the poledance as you will notice with the crude and quickly improvised pole dance setups seemingly stuck on the floor. Black men don't care much about pole dancing, it's more about getting that grimey dance.

What I've noticed is that I have lots of fun at the 'black' strip clubs but the ones that tend to be more 'purely latino' are less fun, I have seen guys getting all jealous because some 'outsider' has come to 'steal their women' or whatever...those are usually the young dumb asses though..

Wherever you chose to go, just be chill and observe the standard practice, if the 'dance stage' is at the bar and you choose to sit at it you are obliged to tip, if you don't want to be robbed blind by the dollar parade, don't sit at the bar! ('Set it Off' for example).

The ghetto clubs are a good base to get some insight into the underground scene as the dancers usually go from spot to spot to ply their wares, if you get a vibe with one/some they will let you know what is going on around town.

Don't expect scenery or ambiance there is none and that is not why you are there. Use your initial visits as 'scouting trips' just to check out a place and see what it's like, stay for 40-minutes, have a beer or two, tip a girl or three and have a dance or four then leave, evaluate your visit, say to yourself "I don't know why I was so nervous before", then check out the next place on your list.

You are right though, the clubs in philly are just a former shadow of what they used to be 5+years ago. Compared to what we once had here what is available now is 'meh'. I abandoned philly for a bit and partook in the New York underground scene for a bit when philly 'died', but even that has since been methodically hunted down and put down so I don't get the impression that NYC has anything hot happening now either....they tended to get crazy expensive though..

Someone else can post about 'Show and tell' I havent been there since the early 90's and and generally not a big fan of the big mainstream places..like I said all show and no go..

You kind hung out outside D's for a while didn't you? You were there long enough to see a guy take a girl out for a while and bring her back in a taxi? You were'nt on a stakeout were you 'copper'..lol.

I hear that New Jersey has lots of potential with the Brazilian and Russian dancers..I'm no fan of the Russians; they are total money ******, sullen and sulky bitches and behave like they should be S&M madams instead of strippers..Go for the Brazilians but stay away from the grandma's...that part just freaks me out..

How's that for a post....whew my fingers are blistering.

Male234
01-13-08, 03:15
Hey Thanks so much for actually posting and saying what you know. Thats kind of lost these days esp because everyone expects everything just stays the same around phillystripclubs for decades time, but things change every week as you know.

But anyways, I don't know if I said it but I too am into the same exact clubs you are actually, I mean obviously theres no point trying to go into some barbie doll club lookin for sumthin you'll never ever find there, I was hoping sir richards and d's would be what I'm lookin for. I still don't know bout d's but the way you described sir richards seemed pretty good to me I'll try it out.

Also let me ask you a question. So in these places they don't like you if you're young? I was hoping you could tell me that or what you meant. Cause that could change whatever. But yeah thanks again andd please let me know of anything cool that comes your way, I'm still dissappointed but I am happy with your info. I'll probably go to sir richards.

Jwashisback
01-13-08, 17:38
I have been to D's many times, have NEVER seen anything even close to resembling a problem. For the most part everyone there is pretty chill. Some girls do come right out and ask if you are fucking. Some beat around the busy. It depends on what you are after. But I always have a great time there. I will check out Sir Richards a little later.

Member #4318
01-14-08, 07:31
How much are we looking at for getting a bbj or more at D's. 20 40 60 80?

Thedarkstar
01-14-08, 19:14
How much are we looking at for getting a bbj or more at D's. 20 40 60 80?It varies depends on the girl and how packed the club is. I've knocked off a hottie named Mocha for $50 FS and another time i got CBJ and FS for $80 with a different girl.

Iorek
01-16-08, 02:55
...Also let me ask you a question. So in these places they don't like you if you're young? I was hoping you could tell me that or what you meant. Cause that could change whatever. But yeah thanks again andd please let me know of anything cool that comes your way, I'm still dissappointed but I am happy with your info. I'll probably go to sir richards.

Nah...I didn't say they don't like you if you are young, I said that if ever there are problems at a place it's usually started by some young guy(s) on an ego trip. I personally have never been witness to any problems at a club but over the years I have heard of the occasional flare-up usually on the weekend when guys go in their little 'groups' and cross paths with other guys in their 'groups' and start eyeballin' each other to assert the 'alpha' roles in the microcosm... Again I've personally never been witness to any of this stuff.

Overwhelmingly I have had a good, trouble-free, not-even-a-whiff-of-trouble time at these places. Last time I was at Sir Richards there was a Korean fellow that came in all on his own, kind of looked new to the place as in trying to look at ease when first arriving (as many of us do when entering the unknown), easily took a seat at the bar, got a beer, looked around for a little bit getting his bearings then saw where the girls were giving 'slow dances' off at the other side of the space where the lights are low to 'no', sauntered over there, grabbed a seat, was approached by one of the girls and proceeded to get a number of dances. There also was a older white fellow that easily had the look and behaviour of a longtime regular, easily talking and joking with fellow patrons and girls alike. The folks there are easy going and friendly, a middle-aged lady tends the bar, the girls range from 'whale' to 'gazelle', spend time with the ones you like the look of and don't waste time with the ones you have no interest in but be 'cool' with them all, you never know which might be the one to let you know which clubs or events are happening in town.

If you are cool and playful with them you might really get a vibe with a equally playful chick in return and you might find that the playfulness might get you a really good time, info and/or extras; I cant stress that enough. Any of the girls will grind but I look for the ones that like to have fun while being with you, they make all the difference I think as to whether you have a great time or just a standard visit to club 'grimey'.

You should definitely take a 30-40 minute 'scouting' trip to 'D's to see what it's about; honestly I find Sir Richards nice but 'tame' compared to what I know has been available in the past around town. That for me is a good thing because every place has it's 'flavor' and you really have to check them out to see which one has the scene that suits you best. Certainly pay a visit to Sir Richards but also give D's a shot..

Ficdon
01-18-08, 20:09
I made a round on Sunday afternoon/evening. Hit Outer Space club first. The bar downstairs is just a bar. I spent a while in there before I realiezd the dancing was upstairs. There is a bench along the wall and a small bar at one end of the room. A bunch of bar stools surrounds the bar. You sit on the stools or on the bench and can get $5 lap dances. Pretty good deal. Lots of touching and feeling both ways to be had. The girls were much leaner than I expected. I was expecting women with big or huge asses, but 3 of the girls there when I were there had very nice trim bodies, and another was just a little thick. Certainly not fat. I think this place opens for dancing in the early afternoon. Like 2 or 3, I can't remember for sure. Then I went to Picadilly. There was a sign on the door from the city saying it had been shut down. That was really a disappointment because it was only 6 pm and I knew that the other two places I wanted to go to, if they were open at all on a Sunday, would not open until 8 pm. So I went back to Outer Space for a while. The girls there said Sir Richard's was not open on Sundays. I stopped by Big Ds at about 8:30, there was a guy at the door, but told me they were not going to open until 9 pm that night. I was getting tired so decided to call it a night. I will have to hit Sir Richards and Big Ds soon!

Waltt
01-19-08, 19:04
What is the full name of D's? Is it listed on TUSCL? I can't find any for D's or Sir Richards on it..

Also anyone have an info on 7th Heaven out on the far west side? Thanks!

Member #4318
01-20-08, 11:51
Which is the best club to go to during the day to get extras.

Thanks for the help.

Iorek
01-20-08, 21:31
..c'mon people, this board is about 'REPORTS', you guys simply asking for info with your very few posts are just gonna trigger 'strongly worded' replies from those here that actually contribute telling you which bridge to jump off, that and the likely comment that you might be a cop...

RTFF, visit a few places, make reports, make some more reports, create some rapport with some of the guys here then maybe ask for a favor....

ExtremeSex
02-06-08, 16:39
Which is the best club to go to during the day to get extras.

Thanks for the help.

Cheeks in Permberton

Tigerlick
02-06-08, 16:42
Hey,

Been wanting to go and saw some others been trying but are intimidated, so just wondering if anyone wants to meet up tonite and check it out. I am going to be free around 11, normal 33 y/o white/latin guy here. Email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] if your interested in going.

Also, was at Set it off last nite and man was it bumping packed tight which isn't hard since it is so small. Most of the girls were young and slamming.

Been a regular at Bottom's Up and if you like to touch many girls there will accomodate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Opboo
02-07-08, 00:39
Stopped by the old wizzards just to see if anything had changed besides the signs. Short answer - not really -- just the wizzard statue was gone and a metal detector installed. It was early on a slow tuesday, but I recognized all 4 dancers that came on stage while I was there. One said almost everyone was the same although a few had left during the changeover period.

Opboo
02-07-08, 00:59
Cheeks in PermbertonAlso seems like playhouse in burlington is back to form. The bar side mileage is exceptional and I was very happy I declined dances from the first 8 dancers and hooked up with an old fave, Mary Ann.- always a great time! There were was the usual mixed bag of dancers, but I would have been happy getting dances from several of them.

PervAlbert
02-07-08, 05:16
After two trips and no entry ( I don't care what anyone says-this hood is NOT for the faint of heart), finally busted my Set it off cherry on Latina nite. The young mocha honeys and a few lithe sisters were all lined up against the wall and too numerous to count. They kept attacking me one after the other like the Chinese army-one no sooner got off than another jumped on the baloney pony. No announced prices just stayed til you stopped shoving dolla bills their way. Reached a point where I had to beg off-told them I needed a breather. Me and the brothers were squeezed in there like sardines at the bar but the the dancers were un-deterrable-they just wedged in and started grinding. Only two of the four or five got a tad little handy-prob didn't help I got the first seat inside the door righ in front of the 300 lb Man. Asked about the upstairs and one told me 'not tonite' without elaborating. Saw no one go up. Took a while but I got my elusive pop and emerged back out onto the post-apocalyptic landscape otherwise known as Third and Cambria. Gets a firm rating of three and a half stiff dicks.

Iorek
02-07-08, 12:31
what is the story with the upstairs at 'set it off', every time I've been there (infrequently over the years) there has never been anything going on anywhere else but the small tight ground floor.

Is Bottoms Up a decent spot now? It's been a while since I've been there but it (and Dutch Gardens) were total wastes. Once upon a time it had a slammin VIP but whenever I went it was just table dances and tippin' at the stage. It'll be good to know if it has had a 'rebirth' and offers the fun we all want.

Trav Pokerman
02-09-08, 02:18
what is the story with the upstairs at 'set it off', every time I've been there (infrequently over the years) there has never been anything going on anywhere else but the small tight ground floor.

Is Bottoms Up a decent spot now? It's been a while since I've been there but it (and Dutch Gardens) were total wastes. Once upon a time it had a slammin VIP but whenever I went it was just table dances and tippin' at the stage. It'll be good to know if it has had a 'rebirth' and offers the fun we all want.Upstairs at SIO is really about the same as the downstairs area. I've seen no different action there than downstairs. It may possibly be less crowded upstairs at times, but getting up there is difficult, since there are typically people blocking the stairway.

Trav Pokerman
02-09-08, 02:20
What is the full name of D's? Is it listed on TUSCL? I can't find any for D's or Sir Richards on it..

Also anyone have an info on 7th Heaven out on the far west side? Thanks!7th Heaven in Conshohocen is rather mild compared to the Philly clubs. It's also more expensive, with its $8 cover. They run a rather tight ship. I had a dance there, and it was adequate but unremarkable.

Iorek
02-09-08, 18:29

Also anyone have an info on 7th Heaven out on the far west side? Thanks!

Yeah..TUSCL isn't complete. I believe D's is listed as 'Staxx' on tuscl, there are no entries/reviews for that listing last I saw. If you are a subscriber perhaps you can shoot a note off to the admins there and give them a heads up about the name change, maybe then it might come to life in time for the summertime fun..

On a aside, I paid a visit to NOB in the wee hours this morning, it's at a new location further south on Broad street below Einstein but above rt-1 (4700 block of Broad I believe); I believe it opens at 11-pm til 5-am but as I understand most folks (girls included) don't arrive until 2:00am or so, I figure they are spending time at other clubs before heading to NOB.

It's at a much smaller space than previous so it gets crowded and cozy rather fast, there is a dance 'box' (a 2'x3'x5' box) that the dancer uses to perform her dance on (no pole), they sure love to move that ass. Dances are pretty darn good, these girls know how to work it up there, you gets to see and feel all the goodies so long as you are tippin'.

The basement is where the lapdance area is, you cannot go down there unless you have a girl, I think I saw 2 couches, a bunch of dinner chairs and an armchair or two, I saw (and partook of) a stand up 'wall dance'. They were good grinding lapdances if you could get comfortable. Each dance lasts 1-song and is $10. The total setup is rough, spare and improvised but hey it's NOB..

It's currently $10 to get in, expect to get fully frisked before entering, there is a armed and badged (in civilian clothes) off duty cop keeping an eye on things, he is a cool chill guy. Not much of a bar to talk of, the DJ went between duties of DJ, MC and Bartender so service wasn't good at all, I believe they had Corona (I know this because on of the dancers stuck a bottle in her cooch), Heineken and Hennessy if you favor a little yak (cognac).

Stools around the bar get taken quickly, most guys are standing trying to hold onto all the dollars they walked in with. A decidedly urban afro-american crowd and dancers but did see two or three young caucasian fellows there that were totally at ease and comfortable (Do latino's count as caucasian? If so bump the number to a bakers dozen..).

All in all it was okay, you can get away with spending very modest dollars, I think I spent $40 total ($10 entry, $15 dollar parade-tippin, $10 couch dance, $5 corona and bartender tip) I was there for a little over 2-hours. No extras or 'liberating of fluids' that I noticed to be had on site, some of the girls seemed they type to be agreeable to make arrangements with or at least inquire about. Most were actually pretty cute, range from 4 to 8 and from skinny to 'thick'. Regardless of looks or build everyone knows how to move their bodies, rhythm and muscle/limb control is definitely in effect. (how they move their asses like that gawd only knows).

I'd go again when I feel the need to see girls shakin' their ass, don't expect ambiance, privacy, drink service or much refinement. Go there to 'get your grimey on' and be out!

Ath Trainer
02-11-08, 20:23
I was in a club the other day. Went specifically to see a certain girl. Ended up in the cd room and had a few dances. I thought we had four, but she said we had three. Usually it's the other way with the girl saying the higher number. I already had the extra twenty out so I paid her the extra twenty. If I was wrong, I gave her a twenty dollar tip and get bonus points for my next dance with her. If I was right, and she ended up having to pay the cd guy for the extra dance, I still look good since I did not try and cheat her. If I try to save the twenty and agree with her, I could end up being the guy that got her for a dance.

MSJ44
02-12-08, 19:34
After getting the directions from Iorek, decided to peep this spot out. I'm a long time NOB, Rum keg, old playhouse, fantasy, picadilly old head, so was very curious to check it out.

mainstream basic bar in the hood downstairs, with the action going on upstairs. .10 for entry upstairs.

Was pleasantly surpirsed at the quality in the spot. best of ive seen in a minute IMHO. One of my current 'providers' was actually there getting her dances on, Mimi( former blacktail model, can be found on eros, and now thehushzone dot com). Nice thick chocolate sista with nice store bought 36DD RACK, ass of life, and speaks all languages, especially greek for a buck fitty multiple pops.

saw one of the sexiest dancer yet, Tiffany. Ass on par with my trips to Brazil. truly hot. dances go for 7 bucks, and I got 2. seems dances are for about 2 songs or so. truly hands on. tiffany was not down for extras, and lives in DC, becomes up to DC every 2 weeks to dance.

All in all a good night, and would be very highly recommended.

Male234
02-16-08, 02:17
Is big D's dangerous?

I hear a few peoples sayin they didn't go in or didn't find the courage to.

O and whats the atmosphere like. I don't want a small room with the other guys' faces all up in mine while I want to be away from everyone except the girl.

Theres also a place near 10th and ridge I think its on 10th, its a bar with exotic dancers, any details? I just wanna know if they're nude.

funker
02-16-08, 23:02
Msj33, they raised the price for a lapdance to $7? I was there just a couple weeks ago and it was 5. But yes this is a mighty fine place to have a good time at. But they have to find a way to make the place bigger because you almost can't breath up in there at times there are so many people.

Male234
02-17-08, 03:25
Place I just asked about is call J & J Trestle Inn

At 339 N. 11th St. (on 11th south of Ridge st.) I'll probably go down there soon, didn't wanna seem like I wus a pussy and just tried to use you guys or anything, but incase you guys already tried it:

Is it big? And how are the dancers?

I'm lookin for a low key club with big asses, but not fat chicks. I have a feeling the only places without fat chicks will be the highend places like risque but I don't feel like going there.

Iorek
02-18-08, 16:30
Is big D's dangerous?

I hear a few peoples sayin they didn't go in or didn't find the courage to.

O and whats the atmosphere like. I don't want a small room with the other guys' faces all up in mine while I want to be away from everyone except the girl.

Theres also a place near 10th and ridge I think its on 10th, its a bar with exotic dancers, any details? I just wanna know if they're nude.

I understand the apprehension some might have with going to a new spot outside of their comfort zone be it location, economics, ethnicity and I'll admit to not being a hardcore monger but I have never seen any reason to be afraid of going into any strip club ever, in fact the only place I have ever felt any measure of discomfort and palpable feeling of unwelcome has been at small neighborhood bars frequented by Italian, or Irish ethnicities in established neighborhoods of said ethnicities in NE cities (philly, NY, Boston). I have found them to be the type that make no bones about not wanting any non-alike ethnicities and unfamiliar faces in 'their bar'.

Never gotten that or Ill treatment at a 'black' spot, the initial curious looks every now and then but never ever poor treatment or hostility. As anyone will tell you don't go anywhere and behave stupidly; if your idea of casual is suit pants, patent leather shoes and an business shirt with an undone top button and you insist on keeping all your cash inside your wallet and are oblivious to what you are doing flaunting your cash and plastic when ordering drinks or tipping yet you choose to do all this in an obviously lower economic and 'cheap' and 'unfamiliar' club/bar where you don't know anybody and nobody knows you is in my view stupidity of the highest order.

When in Rome...if you are going to a poor neighborhood to 'play' dress like it (I'm not saying wear a hoodie, I see 'older' gentlemen in slacks, shoes, shirt and light jacket (outerwear not suit), they look overdressed to my 35-yr old eyes but hey older fellows 'roll' like that, younger guys obviously wear jeans , sneakers, sweatshirts/hoodies...it's just standard comfortable gear young guys wear. Rememnber you are going to 'club cheap and grimey' not the 'Hustler club' in Manhattan!

Take only the cash you want to spend...don't put it in your wallet!! bring your cell phone, drivers license, and tuck an extra $20 in some place obscure to make sure you don't spend it, have it just in case you need to call a cab (drunk, loose your money- pickpocket, spent it all, etc).

No one is going to threaten you if you go to D's, hell go during the daylight hours and plan to only stay 30-minutes; make it a scouting trip only for yourself. Go in get the pat down, pay your entry fee got to the bar and get a beer, find a seat or place to stand, sip your beer smile at the girls, give 'em a wink when they stop by rest your hand on their ass and give it a smooth-slow stroke give her a tip, don't feel compelled to tip everybody if you feel like you are starting to get crushed by the dollar parade, you can say 'Nah, I'm not tippin right now but check me later'. If asked why just say "baby, I gotta make my money last, just check me later"..it's easy and if you are already talking to girls its a sign that you are at ease and comfortable.

Just a scouting trip, 30-minutes then leave whether you get a nice dance or not...and if you do get a dance be sure to be feeling on that ass and nibble those titties is she wanders near your face. Extras will be hinted at or the dance will be so 'grimey' that you will know that next trip you will wear the thinnest nylon sweats and the flyless boxers that you should have gone there with in the first place. I hear some girls just come out and say "are you fuckin'?" but it's never happened to me, my experience is that is that I get a nice intense dance with unlimited occasion to to get 'a stinky finger or two' (I've never and am not into 'straight fingering' a girl right there, I will rub on the clit and maybe slip a digit or two in for an instant but only for an instant and only if she is young, cute and obvioulsy into it **cough-cough>>Picadilly<<cough-cough**, it's just not my manner to force anything) and/or get her to rub dick sometimes over the pants on occasion under but always by her own initiative, I've never asked for it but enjoy it...depends on the day, girl, mood, energy, vibe, etc..nothing is set in stone.

Your queries make you THE ideal candidate to go to D's and experience it for yourself, I'm sure others here have the same questions as yourself and it's easy enough to hear from folks like 'MSJ44' and myself that are already comfortable in this scene but if you 'take one for the team' your perspective will be one that comes from the eyes of someone new to this scene/place. You can give it from the perspective of <fill in your age and demographic> which will be more relavent with those in your shoes with regards these types of clubs.

Jwashisback
02-18-08, 18:03
I understand the apprehension some might have with going to a new spot outside of their comfort zone be it location, economics, ethnicity and I'll admit to not being a hardcore monger but I have never seen any reason to be afraid of going into any strip club ever, in fact the only place I have ever felt any measure of discomfort and palpable feeling of unwelcome has been at small neighborhood bars frequented by Italian, or Irish ethnicities in established neighborhoods of said ethnicities in NE cities (philly, NY, Boston). I have found them to be the type that make no bones about not wanting any non-alike ethnicities and unfamiliar faces in 'their bar'. ...clubs.Is Picadilly still open?

I went one night like two weeks ago and it was closed.

Sven I Am
02-20-08, 11:58
To the forum,

I'm not from Philly. But, trael there from time to time. I love the bodybuilder / fitness muscular dancers! A rare find though. Can anybody point me in the direction of any that you've seen in Philly clubs?

The most impressive find I've come across is Sheena at The Playhouse in Burlington, NJ. She's a jackpot! I love that girl! Love that club too!

Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks, lads.

Blue Benz
02-22-08, 22:02
Sven, you might want to try Channel at Club Risque Bristol.

You can get the lineup by calling the number.

Bowsprit117
03-07-08, 18:55
Somewhere along this string someone appropriately complained that posts have not been written in order to keep the flow of information going out to the community. I was reading the forum because I would be in Philly on business, and years ago I went to one of the best strip joints I've ever entered down near the Ben Franklin Bridge. I knew I wouldn't be in that part of town so I pulled the following two selections out of this forum by careful reading. In thanks, I'd like to write about my experience.

I found the Gold Club in what looked like a back alley, but is really a through street permitting parking in a Garage next to the estabishment. You can find the club's location on Google Maps after going to their website which provides a coupon to waive the $5 entry fee. The street is found by walking on 15th street between Walnut and Locust. It is smaller than most clubs I've gone to, about a quarter the size of a tennis court, with a small bar and rooms on the periphery. Plain chairs line the walls. In the center are some more plush seats which were occupied by groups of patrons and lounging dancers between sets. The environment is intimate without being intrusive. The girls dance individually on a small stage and then circulate for their tips. They were an even mix of black, hispanic and white, with pretty, firm bodies. Most were in their mid to late twenties, and there was one about a decade older who made up for it with wit and experience. They were fair to good looking but not knockouts. None-the-less they were visually pleasing when they danced. After their perfomance the girls circulated the room rubbing against patrons for their tips. I made sure to get all my change in singles, because tipping was fairly frequent. Fortunately the beers were only $5 and they had more than just Bud Lite. The girls don't mind what I sampled or where I put the tip, though I didn't do anything that would warrent having to wash my hands. Hugging and kissing and just good old fashioned frotage was not discouraged. They would offer lap dances in the booths for a Jackson or one and a half for the same only with closer simulation of why we all go there. A private session in the champagn room can last one hour for three Benjamins, or a scant 15 minutes for a little more than half of that. I felt no pressure to buy drinks or hire services. The girls were more adament about their after dance tip, but this often got waived if I was engaging a lovely thing when the performer past. One brunette named after a favorite fragrance in this profession used the right combination of sultriness and frank vulgarity to have me try a booth where we had as much fun as possible, with my pants still constraining me. The shocking thing is that after only a few moments, but was in reality four minutes (doh!) the bouncer barged in and asked if I wanted to pay for four more. Talk about a cock block. Anyway, the going rate for escorts in Philly is about two thirds the champagne room, so I begrudgingly begged off even to the apparent disappointment of my hostess. Damn, what a tease.

Atlantis is through a basement entry on the corner of 38th and Chestnut with a green awning visible from the street. You have to go through a metal detector to get in. Earlier in the evening the girls were less attractive, but decidedly more aggressive, with one desperately fumbling to get my fly open. She might have been more successful had she not been as drunk (?) and I not so distracted by two of Philly's finest standing in the entrance foyer looking over the place. They left after about 30 minutes, but so did my tailor. Atlantis is much larger than Gold's, about what you'd expect in most of these places. There is a large seating area of apolstered chairs and tables and a three platform stage within a wrap around bar. One to three girls performer at a time. If you don't want the girls to fondle you, sit away from the bar around the stage. The price of sitting at the bar is the post-performance tip. Mostly the girls wanted to go back to the private booths for activities but with strategically timed tipping they'd do a sort of mini-lap dance at the bar stool. Just for the sake of this column I again volunteered for a three bill titilation with a blond whose bunny tattoo drew my attention all evening. It was OK, but not as good as the one at Golds.

So, you make of these places what you will. If you go earlier, the girls aren't as pleasing to look at but this may also be due to having had less to drink. On the other hand, earlier in the evening the girls are more willing to work for the tips because there are fewer patrons. The conditions reverse as the night goes past 11.

Let me encourage you to write even a short description of your experiences when you go to these haunts. Every little bit of information helps the community, and is really crucial to guys who travel a lot from city to city.

Thanks Philly.

Male234
03-10-08, 01:20
I had some nite.

I went to Sir Richards on a Saturday night, It seems pretty nice, good people running the place, but I have to be honest I left because it was soo small I felt like everyone was so busy at starin at me it wus just weird, and the girls were pretty much just sittin around, maybe 3 out of the 20 girls were even talkin to a guy. They just need to be approaching more thats all. There was a girl dancing but the whole place is like an apartment and if felt like the a whole bunch of family and friends were sittin around on couches and bar stools in a family/living room to watch the dance. It wus too small and I was like the only outsider. I left but that was my only complaint. I'm just weird LOL

O and I don't know where they would have offered extras at. Maybe there was a room somewhere.

Then I went to outer space on 54 haverford. But didn't go in cause its 30 and above only.

Then I went to set it off. This place is bangin as hell. There are so many girls its ridiculous. Two of them are 9's or 10's. Black. Most are black, 3 are latinos, and like 2 white. All 5 of which were not so hot, except maybe 1 nice latina. Anyways, even tho people can be all up in your face I guess, theres so much action that noone really is doing anything but grindin up on a girl. There were about 40-45 guys in there and like 20 girls. All you do is go in and find a spot on the wall, which isn't hard. Its a longgg building/bar. And you stand at the wal and you could honestly stay there all night. I literally got aggressive Lapdances by at least 6 girls there. You don't have to approach anyone. If theres a girl there you want one from. You're pretty much guaranteed your pleasure. Upstairs is more lit up and a lot more empty. But that may be good for you. Depends tho which girls are up there. They circulate.

The only bad part is its a go go bar. Noo nudity. I'm not sayin I didn't see any breast. But when I did it wus prolly by accident and the nipples are covered with some kind of scotch tape. Also. I don't know anything about extras, but I wouldn't know how to get them even if they were there. And I'm not sure if there was a way to get them or a place. The back room lapdances are just a couch behind a curtain and the girl grinds on you for like 2 songs and its 20 bucks. I'd rather stand at my wall and get the same for 5. I even got away with payin several girls just 2 bucks. But it all depends on how much of their time you waste.

My only question is. How is Big D's on 56 walnut any different than these two that I went to. Is it big? . Is it like some living room with a few girls like sir richards was? . And how are the girls and are there actually extras or is it more like these two places. Also how is outer space.

Wleakr
03-11-08, 12:03
Outer space is not 30 and up...just pay the guy the cover.

D's is small but there is a separate room for personal attention.

[QUOTE=Male234

Then I went to outer space on 54 haverford. But didn't go in cause its 30 and above only.

My only question is. How is Big D's on 56 walnut any different than these two that I went to. Is it big? . Is it like some living room with a few girls like sir richards was? . And how are the girls and are there actually extras or is it more like these two places. Also how is outer space.[/QUOTE]

Gareth
03-13-08, 10:08
I take it that by "wus" you mean "was?" English please! Thank you!

Sven I Am
03-15-08, 09:43
Sven, you might want to try Channel at Club Risque Bristol.

You can get the lineup by calling the number.Thanks, Blue. I'll check her out and report back to the forum. Maybe there are other "Femusclelovers" out there in Philly.

Male234
03-16-08, 19:35
I take it that by "wus" you mean "was?" English please! Thank you!Sorry to inconvenience you. It wusn't meant to be a big deal hhaha.

Is outer space big upstairs? Privacy? And is it crowded with girls or is it just a few of them in there?

Saltydawg
03-19-08, 01:14
Outerspace is some forty feet long by some fifteen feet wide with a small stage about half way along from where you enter up a staircase. There's a small bar at the far end which accommodates maybe eight stools. The sides of the room are lined with "built-in" benches at a fairly decent height for lap dances. I prefer the bar stools simply because this end of the room can become conveniently "congested" as it's quite narrow. In fact, the last bar stool down at the end next to the video game can be sufficiently out of the way when the joint is busy that management will exact a $5 premium per occupant (not per dance) for that seat.

The place is one of the more established hood haunts in Phillie and its owner a seasoned veteran from the Golden Years, having owned the legendary Uncle Sam's at 40th & Market until it closed over a decade ago. It has suffered a bit recently, IMHO, as a result of several factors: first, the demise of the Rum Keg in its various incarnations around the corner at 52nd & Haverford which allowed dancers an easy next stepping stone as Outerspace usually folds up well before midnight. Girls could work Outerspace from late afternoon until they just felt like moving around to the "Keg" by 10 or 11 PM. D's has taken up the slack somewhat, but anyone who remembers the old Rum Keg knows there's no comparison, in terms of atmosphere, with D's even though D's is run by former R. K. Staff. Second, Outerspace has for the last several years had a particularly objectionable "manager" seated at the top of the stairs making it his business to "observe" various discreet goings on between dancers and clientele often resulting in indiscreet, embarrassing, and downright humiliating comments on his part to both dancers and clientele alike. I had frequented Outerspace for several years since it first opened and had to nevertheless endure the indignations of Mr. F**** on many occasions. Thankfully, he seems to have taken an extended holiday lately and, also, the owner seems to have leased the operation out to a "cooler", younger management on weekends. As far as the boy/girl ratio goes, I used to think Mondays were reliably favorable. But it's really the luck of the draw these days. You can enter at, say, 7PM and it's like sardines (esp. Along the bar! ) and by 9 its almost empty. Or vice versa. But Outerspace and Sir Richard's (which, BTW, is under the same management as the old reliable Rum Keg) remain my faves in West Phillie, particularly for take-out. After-hours notwithstanding, the best circuit for my hard-earned dollar would begin at Outerspace from the late afternoon (it opens around lunch time) and moving over to Sir Richard's to get a good seat around 9:30. 10:00PM. You might see 15%. 20% overlap in girls.

Male234
03-23-08, 01:56
This may be random but does anyone know anything about peep shows in philly? . I went to venus video and dream boutique on passyunk thinkin the signs for girls private shows were peepshows but after going in I think they're just private booths where you gotta pay like 100 bucks a pop at least and thats just for a naked lapdance which I'd rather pay 5 bucks for at 'you know where else'.

I also have a few other random questions

Does anyone know any nude stripclubs around philly at all but not actually in philly? . I been lookin but I can't find anything- also cause I can't seem to know all the towns around philly theres too many small ones. I guess the next best would be allentown and that has nothing I don't think.

Also according to all the recent research, I'm guessing my only options for good quality ent. At a decent price and good action would be big D's and sir richards which I don't think I'm into cause of the size and privacy factor, and outerspace and set it off. Right? . If I'm leaving anything else out let me know. By the way I'm not trying to diss on philly at all I kno this is a pretty big number of options and we're lucky but still I wanna choose the right one thats all. I will probably just go back to set it off next time or try outerspace but the only bad part obviously is that you don't get a happy ending, . (but if you do get one somewhere please let us know! ) other than the reported sir richards and Big d's.

Don't forget about the peepshow question. Haha.

Also. Do the dancers get to see you in a peepshow? Or is it a one way glass or something?

SettleDown
03-24-08, 19:47
Fellows have any of you guys ever heard of a club called Bare Bones Club. Let me know any information that any of you guys may have.

Thedarkstar
03-24-08, 22:42
Fellows have any of you guys ever heard of a club called Bare Bones Club. Let me know any information that any of you guys may have.I've seen the Ads on CL and in the City Paper. Never tried it though. Its somewhere in the NE. Other than that, I got nuthin.

Monger10
03-26-08, 02:59
Can anyone tell me about their experiences in champagne rooms ?
Has anyone been to these in the burbs ? I was in Cloud Nine and a hot dancer wanted $175 for 20-30 mins. If I'm not going to wind up with a happy ending, I'm not going to do it, since I can get FS for $160 at an MP.
Experiences, anyone ?

Thanks

Ajesquire
03-26-08, 11:21
From what I understand, the only thing coming out of your pants in most champagne rooms will be your money.

But, look, sometimes you spend money on the boardwalk trying to win a prize, because you get some excitement out the game itself. Sometimes you just go online and buy the prize directly, because you really just want the prize.

That's how I feel about SCs vs. MPs.

Trav Pokerman
03-29-08, 10:21
Can anyone tell me about their experiences in champagne rooms?

Has anyone been to these in the burbs ? I was in Cloud Nine and a hot dancer wanted $175 for 20-30 mins. If I'm not going to wind up with a happy ending, I'm not going to do it, since I can get FS for $160 at an MP.

Experiences, anyone?

ThanksI recommend first getting a regular lap dance with a girl. You can sometimes get a feel of a girl's flexibility during the regular dances. For example, if your hands are not even allowed to roam along her back and legs, I wouldn't waste your time with a champagne room session. If a girl shows some willingness during the regular dance, there is a change (but no guarantee) that she will be fun in the CR. If you have enough courage, you can even directly ask her what she's willing to do in the CR. She may lie to you, but you can at least rule out the girls that say no extras are provided.

iammrfatcat
03-29-08, 21:23
Hello men. I am looking for a place where I can find women of Color dancing. Ever since Phlliy GO GO on th went out I havent found a good place. I want to get my moneys worth like the old days. I like playing with big racks and the bush below. Oh also I am a white guy so I need a place where its cool for me to go.

Thanks

Iorek
03-30-08, 13:09
Hello men. I am looking for a place where I can find women of Color dancing. Ever since Phlliy GO GO on th went out I havent found a good place. I want to get my moneys worth like the old days. I like playing with big racks and the bush below. Oh also I am a white guy so I need a place where its cool for me to go.

Thanks

I hear you on the downward spike that happened some years back with regard the Philly strip club scene (most especially the 'underground'). Although not up to the state of it's former glory, all you need do is take some time and review some of the earlier pages, there is a fair amount of info to be had on a few places to get your started.

Don't be afraid to take one for the team and report back. Try to keep the ratio of information posts verses a 'questions' post on the positive end of the ratio scale.

Welcome and Good luck!

Greenmountman
04-07-08, 20:09
I went two Friday's ago. The entrance is down from the corner on the side street. The door was $10. I was early at 0830. I was the only customer, no dancers. The door guy told me I could hang out. I drank bottled water ($2)and watched bball. Girls started to arrive and change. I made small talk with a couple of regulars. Everyone was nice to me. The club is a ***hole. My kind of place. There is a bar, a pole, a lot of chairs that arc away from the bar and pole. The club gets darker as you get further from the bar.

Lap dances were $5, full contact, non-nude. Titties are unleashed when the dancers face you, covered when doggie grinding (dancer facing the bar). One dancer gave me a "tutorial". I did not order from menu. I did have glorious dances from many hot sisters. I left at 1130. There were 20 dancers and no chairs. I saw the "wall dance". I will return. I had fun.

If you go and you are white, follow one of my life rules. "don't be stupid, and don't be an ***hole". PEACE. GMM

Smooth_on_top
04-16-08, 10:06
Was looking for the address of Sir Richards. Finally found it in an old post. 44th and Lancaster.