PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

MrBigBigMan11
02-04-17, 12:41
I'm thinking about going to outerspace on superbowl Sunday. I haven't been on a Sunday in over a year. I decided this would be the Sunday I return, I'm hoping it won't be dead, but that's a Sunday that maybe hard to call. For those who still goes on sundays, how have the last few sundays been? Or is there any other spots having something or even after spots that might be doing somthing during the superbowl, not superlate afterward but during the game offering $5 dances?.IncoLimit, I was just there last Sunday and the place was full, so it probably means it will be packed for Super Bowl LI. Their dances are still $10 per song. I got taken care of pretty good there. You still can't beat their $10 triple shot drinks upstairs. As far as other spots, I want to know if there are other spots to go to myself!

IcnoLimit
02-04-17, 15:11
IncoLimit, I was just there last Sunday and the place was full, so it probably means it will be packed for Super Bowl LI. Their dances are still $10 per song. I got taken care of pretty good there. You still can't beat their $10 triple shot drinks upstairs. As far as other spots, I want to know if there are other spots to go to myself!Was it both floor that was packed? And any new dancers you recommend. I'm 90 % sure that ill be there on Sunday. As far as the other spots, I know of them but, I'm not sure if they will be gaving anything during the day. Might be going to afterspot tonight sat to 49th or my new fav spot on market st, and maybe find out if any of them are doing sonerhi g during the day. S.

MrBigBigMan11
02-12-17, 15:24
Was it both floor that was packed? And any new dancers you recommend. I'm 90 % sure that ill be there on Sunday. As far as the other spots, I know of them but, I'm not sure if they will be gaving anything during the day. Might be going to afterspot tonight sat to 49th or my new fav spot on market st, and maybe find out if any of them are doing sonerhi g during the day. S.Both floors were packed, IcnoLimit. The dancers there were more than willing for extras. Please tell me more about this new spot on Market Street. Where is it exactly? What days is it open?

HappySmiles
02-13-17, 14:47
Had a nice time a the Orchid yesterday. Got to meet three young ladies that were new to me. First was Nu, attractive and hands on. Spent several dances in the $20. I know she left satisfied. I held out as it was early but full menu available. Next took a trip to Miami, which I found to be a friendly spot but more mechanical than I enjoy. Third up was Cassidy. Tall more mature knows full well what she likes and willing to guide you to a mutually satisfying experience. Numbers were exchanged for future more intense satisfying experiences.

Arobins
02-15-17, 09:50
Hit OuterSpace this Saturday around 7 and left close to 9. It was not as crowded as I expected. It needed more girls. The downstairs was pretty empty. Got a couple of dances only one that was very good. Didn't get any names.

IcnoLimit
02-15-17, 19:27
Both floors were packed, IcnoLimit. The dancers there were more than willing for extras. Please tell me more about this new spot on Market Street. Where is it exactly? What days is it open?So I did make it on super bowl Sunday, my team won! Everyone there was pissed. But both floors were packed syayed till the closed and went go market st. 80% of the girls that were at outerspace were at market st, and dances were half the price there. So it just was weird paying a different price for same girl for the same dance just because the location was different. So as you can imagine I save my money when I was at outercspace, watch the game, bought drinks and got all my dances at the after hour spot. I'm pretty sure they open if not everyday def weds- Sunday. Pm for address.

Ficdon
02-16-17, 22:07
Gave some of the girls from Outer Space / Pearl a ride to 62nd and Market on a Tuesday. Paid cover (don't remember how much) to get in, chairs lining the whole large first floor room. Small stage towards the back. A small table acts as a bar in the back and they keep beer (I had coronas) in a cooler. Bathroom on the right side in the back, surprisingly clean and sink works and there's soap. Played cards with some guys up front until the girls got to dancing. Michael Jackson was played for a few hours, so I don't think there was a DJ that night. The night I was there, over two hours there were around 8-10 dancers and no more than 8 guys. Some of the girls were in and out pretty quickly. Some girls dance on the small stage, some don't. Dances in chairs on the wall are $5 each. I asked one of the girls about extras, since I didn't see any going on. She said that extras were available. But it was so bright in there, it was lit up like we were about to serve a brunch buffet in there--that just ain't right for extras. The girls say there is another after hours club at 64th and Girard and another at 49th and Lancaster. Have not tried these others.

BigSimon
02-16-17, 22:46
Going to be in Philly any suggestions as far as extras at Strip Clubs or Bookstores.

AriaBoss
02-17-17, 02:31
So I did make it on super bowl Sunday, my team won! Everyone there was pissed. But both floors were packed syayed till the closed and went go market st. 80% of the girls that were at outerspace were at market st, and dances were half the price there. So it just was weird paying a different price for same girl for the same dance just because the location was different. So as you can imagine I save my money when I was at outercspace, watch the game, bought drinks and got all my dances at the after hour spot. I'm pretty sure they open if not everyday def weds- Sunday. Pm for address.Sometimes I wonder if we are talking about the same place. I passed around outerspace around 5 pm, and the place looked dead, there were hardly any cars on the streets (like there normally is on Sunday) and just the bouncer and owner (s) were at the door.

GutsAndGlory
02-17-17, 13:24
Going to be in Philly any suggestions as far as extras at Strip Clubs or Bookstores.We're happy to help Simon but you got to give us more detail for what you're interested in. The strip clubs run the gamut from high-end to underground, and the AMP scene here is booming. We want to help but we need some specifics brotha.

BigSimon
02-18-17, 18:48
We're happy to help Simon but you got to give us more detail for what you're interested in. The strip clubs run the gamut from high-end to underground, and the AMP scene here is booming. We want to help but we need some specifics brotha.Interested in women. Any kind just wondering what strip clubs or adult bookstores are known for extras. If any. Haven't found any places with live girls that do BJ and etc. Just play with themselves.

Wormer
02-18-17, 21:40
Interested in women. Any kind just wondering what strip clubs or adult bookstores are known for extras. If any. Haven't found any places with live girls that do BJ and etc. Just play with themselves.Anyone else smell bacon burning around here? Just sayin.

BigSimon
02-19-17, 20:08
Anyone else smell bacon burning around here? Just sayin.Not at all.

BroOlomide
02-21-17, 11:47
Anyone else smell bacon burning around here? Just sayin.I thought the same thing. Like seriously, how much of a shut in does a grown up man have to be in order to not have a clue as to how to find what bigsimon is looking for?

BigSimon
02-22-17, 15:42
I thought the same thing. Like seriously, how much of a shut in does a grown up man have to be in order to not have a clue as to how to find what bigsimon is looking for?I'm not at all familiar with the Clubs in Philly, all the Adult Bookstores I've been to are lame as hell (like Venus Videos). I know where to find SWs but that's not what I'm talking about.

MrBigBigMan11
03-01-17, 13:00
I'm not at all familiar with the Clubs in Philly, all the Adult Bookstores I've been to are lame as hell (like Venus Videos). I know where to find SWs but that's not what I'm talking about.BigSimon, I can understand your frustration about finding a place that does simular stuff like you wanted but take it from an old head like me. The days of going into a "live nude girls sex shows" and having ladies come to your seat to give you a blow job or a hand job are LONG GONE! Those places simply don't exist anymore. And the random bookstore encounter is RARE at best. In my opinion you may have to rethink where you want to go.

NvrStlPhilly
03-02-17, 15:26
BigSimon, I can understand your frustration about finding a place that does simular stuff like you wanted but take it from an old head like me. The days of going into a "live nude girls sex shows" and having ladies come to your seat to give you a blow job or a hand job are LONG GONE! Those places simply don't exist anymore. And the random bookstore encounter is RARE at best. In my opinion you may have to rethink where you want to go.I agree.

Some bars were all nude. Many danced with snakes. Numerous shot ping pong balls out of you know what. Others would squat a bowling pin. Holiday was open so for $ 5 dollars you would get a seat and someone attractive would sit down next to you. Oh yeh there was the forum, Les Gals and the Black Widow. All was fair.

Jersey was a little better at some spots.

Today's time NO real action.

You want action then you got to go full blast on the hunt and organize yourself.

MrBigBigMan11
03-03-17, 15:25
I agree.

Some bars were all nude. Many danced with snakes. Numerous shot ping pong balls out of you know what. Others would squat a bowling pin. Holiday was open so for $ 5 dollars you would get a seat and someone attractive would sit down next to you. Oh yeh there was the forum, Les Gals and the Black Widow. All was fair.

You want action then you got to go full blast on the hunt and organize yourself.Agreed, I go as far back as the Apollo on Market St. Where you could "wrestle" the girls and for $10-20,you could go onstage and one girl could either give you oral or even BB cowgirl you. Depending on your stamina, the management would even let YOU perform a "sex show" on stage all day!. Ah those were the days!

Da Slickster
03-03-17, 18:46
Sorry about that Cephlapod Love, The address is 6644 Ogontz Ave. The post with this address is on the bottom of this page. I only PMed it because they PMed me. Again, my apologizes.I looked for this place a few weeks ago via the GPS and couldn't find it.

Is it close to Stenton / Godfrey Ave?

Sivad1
03-06-17, 02:17
I looked for this place a few weeks ago via the GPS and couldn't find it.

Is it close to Stenton / Godfrey Ave?It would be on Ogontz between 66th and 67th ave from the address. How did you have hard time locating the address? Did you roll up to see if any music was playing?

S1.

Razorman
03-06-17, 03:07
Its actually a bit difficult at night, but like you said music cues helps in pinpointing it.

Its the first stairs from on the right, once you cross 67th Ave. Assuming you are driving in the direction of 67th towards 66th on Ogontz.

It would be on Ogontz between 66th and 67th ave from the address. How did you have hard time locating the address? Did you roll up to see if any music was playing?

S1.

Da Slickster
03-06-17, 08:57
It would be on Ogontz between 66th and 67th ave from the address. How did you have hard time locating the address? Did you roll up to see if any music was playing?

S1.No music.

No people.

Just residential houses.

Maybe they weren't kicking it that night.

Da Slickster
03-06-17, 09:02
Went the other evening.

Nothing really new to report. Only two "decent" dancers of the five or so. One youngin had perfect boobs but wasn't real interested in making money.

Overall, more talking than action going on.

They closed around 10:30 so I rolled out and got a massage.

MrBigBigMan11
03-06-17, 13:09
Went the other evening.

Nothing really new to report. Only two "decent" dancers of the five or so. One youngin had perfect boobs but wasn't real interested in making money.

Overall, more talking than action going on.

They closed around 10:30 so I rolled out and got a massage.This is one of the few downsides with OuterSpace, at times, Sunday afternoons (especially during NFL football season) the place is packed, Friday nights, which should be VERY busy is hit or miss as far as decent girls rolling through goes. From Monday thru Thursday afternoons go (I believe they open up after 12 noon) it's anywhere from dead to DEAD!! It can be hit or miss if you find a girl who will do "extras" for you during those dead periods, but if you ask me if it's worth the trip to see if any extras are on offer, it is worth it!! Also is the Ogontz Ave. Afterhours spot open during the week? Or just on the weekends?

Member #6222
03-06-17, 22:22
The Apollo was shown at the beginning of the movie Trading Places.

What corner of Market was it on?

I agree.

You want action then you got to go full blast on the hunt and organize yourself.

TableKid
03-06-17, 22:37
Interested in women. Any kind just wondering what strip clubs or adult bookstores are known for extras. If any. Haven't found any places with live girls that do BJ and etc. Just play with themselves.This sounds strangely like law enforcement hiding here on the boards anyhoo. Just avoid places on Columbus like show and tel. REally underhanded place, they take your money to go to a private room and without warning, you find out that there are cameras over your head recording. No signs no nothing. Anyhow SNT has fugly girls now a days so not worth the trip.

Sivad1
03-06-17, 23:57
No music.

No people.

Just residential houses.

Maybe they weren't kicking it that night.True. Also you know these spots move often so one day it is good, the next day it is gone. I always recommend trying to get a few chicks IG or Snapchat (especially when you were at OS) so you can see what's currently popping. They always know of can find out for you.

S1.

Sivad1
03-07-17, 00:00
This is one of the few downsides with OuterSpace, at times, Sunday afternoons (especially during NFL football season) the place is packed, Friday nights, which should be VERY busy is hit or miss as far as decent girls rolling through goes. From Monday thru Thursday afternoons go (I believe they open up after 12 noon) it's anywhere from dead to DEAD!! It can be hit or miss if you find a girl who will do "extras" for you during those dead periods, but if you ask me if it's worth the trip to see if any extras are on offer, it is worth it!! Also is the Ogontz Ave. Afterhours spot open during the week? Or just on the weekends?I think this was in response to Club Parlae from a few weeks back. I remember someone posted a flyer with a location. I knew a chick that danced there and it is afterhours on the weekend.

Razorman
03-07-17, 02:57
It seems like club Parlae has moved.

MrBigBigMan11
03-07-17, 03:25
The Apollo was shown at the beginning of the movie Trading Places.

What corner of Market was it on?Actually Apollo was actually in between Juniper St. And 13th St. On Market next to the arcade and The King Of Pizza.

MrBigBigMan11
03-07-17, 03:25
I think this was in response to Club Parlae from a few weeks back. I remember someone posted a flyer with a location. I knew a chick that danced there and it is afterhours on the weekend.Thanks Sivad1 !

IcnoLimit
03-11-17, 23:34
This New spot is being promoted online by a dancer from outer space and is ran by one of the patrons I would see there that goes by Hot Rod. Grand opening was on Friday March 10th. They are promoting $10 cover and 10 dances. Don't know if its going to be Thurs-Sun or just weekends, but it does look like its going to be an after hour spot with an early start time in Germantown (I know its in GT because I saw in the comments online where the cross st was given) Might check it out just to check it out, but my go to will sill cont to be 49th & Lancaster and 62nd & market, where both spot offers $5 dances.

MrBigBigMan11
03-13-17, 11:24
This New spot is being promoted online by a dancer from outer space and is ran by one of the patrons I would see there that goes by Hot Rod. Grand opening was on Friday March 10th. They are promoting $10 cover and 10 dances. Don't know if its going to be Thurs-Sun or just weekends, but it does look like its going to be an after hour spot with an early start time in Germantown (I know its in GT because I saw in the comments online where the cross st was given) Might check it out just to check it out, but my go to will sill cont to be 49th & Lancaster and 62nd & market, where both spot offers $5 dances.Thanks IcnoLimit for the info! Any info on where in Germantown it is or how do I find out that info?

GetControl
03-15-17, 01:53
This sounds strangely like law enforcement hiding here on the boards anyhoo. Just avoid places on Columbus like show and tel. REally underhanded place, they take your money to go to a private room and without warning, you find out that there are cameras over your head recording. No signs no nothing. Anyhow SNT has fugly girls now a days so not worth the trip.Show and Tel is the best! I've been three times and love it! Never in my life have I been in a place like that. I highly recommend.

IcnoLimit
03-15-17, 19:20
Thanks IcnoLimit for the info! Any info on where in Germantown it is or how do I find out that info?The person promoting it had commented online when asked where it was at and she said it was on Belfield Ave & E Penn St.

Sivad1
03-16-17, 00:36
The person promoting it had commented online when asked where it was at and she said it was on Belfield Ave & E Penn St.Must be at the biker spot which doesn't surprise me because they are open late on the weekends. Who is going to try it out?

MrBigBigMan11
03-16-17, 14:05
The person promoting it had commented online when asked where it was at and she said it was on Belfield Ave & E Penn St.Thanks IncoLimit!! Well since I'm close by I'll do a little recon mission provided I can get my car the hell out of the snow although I may have to wait until next weekend to do it because of the lack of parking due to the snow and probably the lack of girls not being able to get there because of it. I'll keep everybody posted on my progress!

BigSimon
03-20-17, 02:14
This sounds strangely like law enforcement hiding here on the boards anyhoo. Just avoid places on Columbus like show and tel. REally underhanded place, they take your money to go to a private room and without warning, you find out that there are cameras over your head recording. No signs no nothing. Anyhow SNT has fugly girls now a days so not worth the trip.Yeah I went to Show and Tell I thought it was very overpriced and the two girls were ugly. The one had a fat ass but her face was a mood killer. They wanted $150 for a dance no extras -- not worth it especially coming from Jersey paying tolls, getting gas and dealing with Philly traffic, to drop 150 on a dance isn't for me.

Morkun
03-20-17, 09:54
Show and Tel is the best! I've been three times and love it! Never in my life have I been in a place like that. I highly recommend.What good is Show and Tel? They don't care about us or what we need, they just want to get our money.

MrBigBigMan11
03-20-17, 11:43
Yeah I went to Show and Tell I thought it was very overpriced and the two girls were ugly. The one had a fat ass but her face was a mood killer. They wanted $150 for a dance no extras -- not worth it especially coming from Jersey paying tolls, getting gas and dealing with Philly traffic, to drop 150 on a dance isn't for me.$150. ? for a dance? With NO extras? Hey listen, I'm not going to knock whatever some guy's are into or what they like BUT in my opinion $150 for ONE dance with NO extras is WAY TOO MUCH! I thought one of the MAIN reasons this report section was created was to save guys like us a buck or two and to steer us to places that give more "bang to our bucks", not to GIVE it away. If that's what some guys like to do, spend their money freely like that, then that's their choice BUT for ME, I rather spread MY money around, get the most "bang" for my buck AND have fun doing it! Not going to someplace where I'm worried about spending my LAST dollar and NOT being satisfied with how I spent it! . just my opinion.

Nonymous
04-05-17, 00:33
$150. ? for a dance? With NO extras? Hey listen, I'm not going to knock whatever some guy's are into or what they like BUT in my opinion $150 for ONE dance with NO extras is WAY TOO MUCH! I thought one of the MAIN reasons this report section was created was to save guys like us a buck or two and to steer us to places that give more "bang to our bucks", not to GIVE it away. If that's what some guys like to do, spend their money freely like that, then that's their choice BUT for ME, I rather spread MY money around, get the most "bang" for my buck AND have fun doing it! Not going to someplace where I'm worried about spending my LAST dollar and NOT being satisfied with how I spent it! . just my opinion.They were looking for someone who thought they were lying and was willing to bet $150 on the prospect.

Arobins
04-05-17, 10:40
Is the $10 dance killing Outer Space? Not to rehash an old subject. I was there on a Saturday in Feb and also this past Sunday from about 4 - 7. Both times the crowds were underwhelming. Sunday there was a semi-crazy chick dancing. For $10 dances they can screen that shit out.

Smooth_on_top
04-06-17, 11:55
Is the $10 dance killing Outer Space? Not to rehash an old subject. I was there on a Saturday in Feb and also this past Sunday from about 4 - 7. Both times the crowds were underwhelming. Sunday there was a semi-crazy chick dancing. For $10 dances they can screen that shit out.I definitely spend less than I used to there. Not really a big spender, but at $10/ dance, I probably average about 5 dances, and I'm very picky. At $5/ dance, I'll try everyone and probably spend 3 or 4 times as much per visit. I guess it really comes down to what the girls are satisfied with. And honestly, I'm amazed that there are still $5 dances anywhere in the US. I've read here that some of the after hours places are still doing $5 dances. Problem is that they seem to be just weekends, and I'm rarely visiting town on weekends. If anyone knows different, I'd appreciate the input.

Wleakr
04-06-17, 20:54
...I'm amazed that there are still $5 dances anywhere in the US. There are still a few $5 spots in other locations. I travel a lot. There are a couple in Prince Georges County around MD / DC area and a handful of spots in Atlanta and a couple in Miami also. All black clubs. I like ATL best as they have the market cornered on phat azz (even if it's man made) and several are down with the grimy style.

IcnoLimit
04-08-17, 12:34
Problem is that they seem to be just weekends, and I'm rarely visiting town on weekends. If anyone knows different, I'd appreciate the input.Alot of these after hours that offer $5 dances arent only open on weekends only. They are open ususlly weds-Sunday. I been on a weds night &Thursday night. Both night aren't as popping or packed, but def alot of opportunity for more play since its more competition between the dancers as there aren't that many guys on those nights. Start time would be around 9 pm and probably goes to 3 am on those weekday night.

Smooth_on_top
04-09-17, 15:00
Alot of these after hours that offer $5 dances arent only open on weekends only. They are open ususlly weds-Sunday. I been on a weds night &Thursday night. Both night aren't as popping or packed, but def alot of opportunity for more play since its more competition between the dancers as there aren't that many guys on those nights. Start time would be around 9 pm and probably goes to 3 am on those weekday night.Thanks for the clarification. I'm going to be in town on this Wednesday night (coming in from down South) and I will try to find one of the after hours spots. Can you share here or PM what location might be open? None of the ones that I used to go to years ago are still around. In fact, I only have recent experience, last couple of years or so, with a couple of regular hours places, Outer Space and Picadilly. Don't even know if Picadilly is still operating, but I didn't like the atmosphere. Too many rules. And as many have said here, Outer Space closes too early. I've read about 49th and Lancaster. Looked for it one night, but it was probably too early and the wrong night. Couldn't tell what building it should have been in. I've seen other addresses here too. Happy to look on my own, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll report on my findings.

Chuck Marvel
04-09-17, 22:01
Anyone been to 7th Heaven lately. I just happen to be working in the Conshy area and have been by there a couple of times in the early evening and it was completely dark and the parking lot empty. Never was a great spot for extra but not a bad spot after work or to have a beer and watch a game.

Ficdon
04-10-17, 18:43
I'm going to be in town on this Wednesday night (coming in from down South) and I will try to find one of the after hours spots. Can you share here or PM what location might be open?And as many have said here, Outer Space closes too early. Outer Space often stays open until 9; sometimes later. La Pearl (the downstairs portion) usually closes earlier than Outer Space (upstairs). The dancers will be happy to tell you about the after hours spots, some of them may even ask you for a ride there. Doesn't hurt to stop by Outer Space and check because it's not very far from the after hours clubs. I will try to find the addresses I have and PM them to you.

Ficdon
04-10-17, 19:18
A dancer told me that they're open til 9 tonight and until 11 the rest of the week. Now what I don't know is how many dancers will stick around after the normal quitting time.

MrBigBigMan11
04-11-17, 10:31
Thanks for the clarification. I'm going to be in town on this Wednesday night (coming in from down South) and I will try to find one of the after hours spots. Can you share here or PM what location might be open? None of the ones that I used to go to years ago are still around. In fact, I only have recent experience, last couple of years or so, with a couple of regular hours places, Outer Space and Picadilly. Don't even know if Picadilly is still operating, but I didn't like the atmosphere. Too many rules. And as many have said here, Outer Space closes too early. I've read about 49th and Lancaster. Looked for it one night, but it was probably too early and the wrong night. Couldn't tell what building it should have been in. I've seen other addresses here too. Happy to look on my own, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll report on my findings.I was recently at Picadilly on a Sunday and it started to pop around 6-7 pm. Surprisingly, the dancers weren't all in "ATM / take all your money"mode like they usually are there. Outer Space in my opinion DOES close too early for me. I do like 49th and Lancaster but my complaint is they are TOO crowded. I haven't been there since I heard they re did the place so I don't know how it is now. Can anyone let me know about the other places and where they are? And also what about the spot in Germantown? Is it still open? What time does it open and where is it? I recently went driving past Belfield and Penn St. ,where the address was and still couldn't find the spot, can someone help me with this?

Sivad1
04-11-17, 23:41
I was recently at Picadilly on a Sunday and it started to pop around 6-7 pm. Surprisingly, the dancers weren't all in "ATM / take all your money"mode like they usually are there. Outer Space in my opinion DOES close too early for me. I do like 49th and Lancaster but my complaint is they are TOO crowded. I haven't been there since I heard they re did the place so I don't know how it is now. Can anyone let me know about the other places and where they are? And also what about the spot in Germantown? Is it still open? What time does it open and where is it? I recently went driving past Belfield and Penn St. ,where the address was and still couldn't find the spot, can someone help me with this?It is at the biker club with the fence that faces the bar and the Masjid. You will see someone posted up at the gate on weekend nights when it is open. I have no idea if you have to be a member of the club to get in.

S1.

MrBigBigMan11
04-12-17, 11:26
It is at the biker club with the fence that faces the bar and the Masjid. You will see someone posted up at the gate on weekend nights when it is open. I have no idea if you have to be a member of the club to get in.

S1.Thanks, Sivad!

Da Slickster
04-12-17, 17:48
Is the $10 dance killing Outer Space? Not to rehash an old subject. I was there on a Saturday in Feb and also this past Sunday from about 4 - 7. Both times the crowds were underwhelming. Sunday there was a semi-crazy chick dancing. For $10 dances they can screen that shit out.Dances are $5 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Pimpyerd
04-26-17, 02:07
Anybody check out this club yet? Advertising open bar all night, top to bottom shelf. They got to be making that loss up at the door or something. If I get a minute this weekend, I'll stop thru and get the details and post up my findings. If anyone else beats me to it, please let us know what's up. Until then.

Grepel
04-26-17, 11:46
Anybody check out this club yet? Advertising open bar all night, top to bottom shelf. They got to be making that loss up at the door or something. If I get a minute this weekend, I'll stop thru and get the details and post up my findings. If anyone else beats me to it, please let us know what's up. Until then.Do you mean Bare Elegance?

NvrStlPhilly
04-27-17, 12:38
Do you mean Bare Elegance?I wondered myself what type of venue this will be. Before it closed it was NON existent. Meaning you found a reason to run out the door asap. Being a solo man at the bar gave me a good beating of say 6 dancers (vultures). I couldn't spread the wealth or diversify as it was only me (a sitting duck). I heard from a CR dancer that the bar received too many violations and lost license which is why it is BYOB. Heck, I can walk to this joint. I would love the action and OTC but the probability may be fruitless.

In the early 2000's I had say 25 dancers upstairs, all around, in car, and you know what. Cheers fellows.

P.S. I had a Dancer in the back gave FS but complained it was only 2nd night at club and management warned her on first night for infractions; meaning she may be fired for FS afterwards.

Nfamous
05-09-17, 03:32
I will be in Philly over the wknd (Fri Sat Sun) visiting a friend who is flying in from Southern California. We are old college buddies and will be rehashing some old nights on the town making new memories. It has been about 6 yrs since we've seen one another but stay in contact.

We used to go to Night on Broadway if anyone remembers that place or is it still there? If not, have they relocated? If so, what has replaced it? I don't know Philly like I used to bc of course it has changed since I have visited last w / o family. Want to make sure we have a great memorable time. You can PM me or make any suggestions here. Thanks.

Da Slickster
05-20-17, 10:22
The club was raided last night / this morning.

Philly's finest did not detain customers but security and management were cuffed and it looked like they were holding some of the dancers.

Sivad1
05-21-17, 02:18

Philly's finest did not detain customers but security and management were cuffed and it looked like they were holding some of the dancers.Damn son, you saved me a trip tonight. I was about to be on my way over there right now. Got too big promoting on IG, smh. I guess the youngins have not figured out that the opposition has social media as well. Oh well.

MrBigBigMan11
05-23-17, 11:58
I will be in Philly over the wknd (Fri Sat Sun) visiting a friend who is flying in from Southern California. We are old college buddies and will be rehashing some old nights on the town making new memories. It has been about 6 yrs since we've seen one another but stay in contact.

We used to go to Night on Broadway if anyone remembers that place or is it still there? If not, have they relocated? If so, what has replaced it? I don't know Philly like I used to bc of course it has changed since I have visited last w / o family. Want to make sure we have a great memorable time. You can PM me or make any suggestions here. Thanks.Nights On Broadway closed down years ago. I would suggest to look at the past post here as a guide as to what is still around and what's not.

MrBigBigMan11
05-23-17, 12:00

Philly's finest did not detain customers but security and management were cuffed and it looked like they were holding some of the dancers.DAMN!! I wish I had visited there when I had the chance earlier this year. Thanks for the info, the Slicker.

Da Slickster
05-27-17, 22:23
Damn son, you saved me a trip tonight. I was about to be on my way over there right now. Got too big promoting on IG, smh. I guess the youngins have not figured out that the opposition has social media as well. Oh well.

DAMN!! I wish I had visited there when I had the chance earlier this year. Thanks for the info, the Slicker.I am here to help.

There was only a few "nice" ones in there anyway. Quite a different vibe.

Ended up giving an employee a ride home. She was very grateful. Sometimes it pays to be a nice guy.

SoulProvider
06-02-17, 13:48
I finally was in the area and desired to go to Ballpark Tavern. I know it was going to be bad when the Yelp review referred to BBBJ and FS, as if they were leaving review on this site.

The first "Dancer" looked mid 40's, had a flat as fuck spinner body, but a pot belly that perturbed tough her sting Spandex bright neon yellow top. You could clear hear the manager say, "Yeah, She does look pregnant", to one of the other employees.

The next 3 dancers were Spinners and I had to bounce. I know that $40 would go very far in that place, but naw.

Ricardo42
06-03-17, 16:52
I finally was in the area and desired to go to Ballpark Tavern. I know it was going to be bad when the Yelp review referred to BBBJ and FS, as if they were leaving review on this site.

The first "Dancer" looked mid 40's, had a flat as fuck spinner body, but a pot belly that perturbed tough her sting Spandex bright neon yellow top. You could clear hear the manager say, "Yeah, She does look pregnant", to one of the other employees.

The next 3 dancers were Spinners and I had to bounce. I know that $40 would go very far in that place, but naw.So you went. They had 4 dancers. And they are all Spinners? That sounds to me like a pretty good line-up. (Unless you have some different definition of " Spinner".).

SoulProvider
06-04-17, 04:54
So you went. They had 4 dancers. And they are all Spinners? That sounds to me like a pretty good line-up. (Unless you have some different definition of " Spinner".).I can see where your coming from. But I'm just​not into cardboard flat butts.

What really upset me was the managers talking trash about their own dancers. It wasn't just that one statement. I respect the game, and even if I don't like you I'll still tip, and I did. But it was a very negative experience.

Syberman2006
06-04-17, 11:12
I can see where your coming from. But I'm just​not into cardboard flat butts.

What really upset me was the managers talking trash about their own dancers. It wasn't just that one statement. I respect the game, and even if I don't like you I'll still tip, and I did. But it was a very negative experience.This place is really bad! Run don't walk!

Razorman
06-06-17, 21:13
Visited 'set it off' last Saturday. This is a hood spot, located in a deep hood of north Philadelphia.

Parking can be painful later in the night but you can find a spot if you visit before 11.00 pm, as the place starts to pick up around 11:30 pm.

There is no day shift. It is open from 10.00 pm and close at 2. 00 am.

For parking make sure to park in well lighted area, if you park in the dark corner or alley, you are pretty much asking for trouble.

There is $5 cover to get in. You will have to knock on the door to get in; as they keep the door closed from inside.

Inside you pay $5 per song for girls to grind on you and most of the girls will allow you full roaming. Songs are played from a jukebox.

Didn't try VIP and don't expect any kind of extras here. This is not a regular SC. It seems like girls are there just to set the mood.

Its pretty much a place to grab some drink and get some grinding. Mostly WOC and couple of latinas.

Also you can rent a hookah and drinks prices are modest. Shots $3 and Beers $5.

Can't say I can recommend this to other but its just kind of place I like.

Since I am not in extras, cheap priced beers and some foundling of boobies for $5 is quite a deal for me. OTC seemed likely but I didn't inquire.

Expect a lot of LE activity in surrounding area so be extra careful while driving.

Razorman
06-10-17, 03:10
Where can you find latin dancers? Checked out Atlantis during day time but nothing much except 1 dancer which was 4/10.

Set if off go go had couple of them but its strictly just grinding club. Diamonds go go had 1 but again she was 5 at max. Can somebody please recommend a SC where latinas are majority. I don't mind if its in hood as long as they brown and round I am good.

Sivad1
06-10-17, 18:31
Where can you find latin dancers? Checked out Atlantis during day time but nothing much except 1 dancer which was 4/10.

Set if off go go had couple of them but its strictly just grinding club. Diamonds go go had 1 but again she was 5 at max. Can somebody please recommend a SC where latinas are majority. I don't mind if its in hood as long as they brown and round I am good.Set it off has Spanish night on Wednesdays which should have more out. Other than that there is no place I can think of in the city that will have a majority of Latinas. I know that spot off of 130 in NJ has Brazilians so maybe you could try there.

IcnoLimit
06-12-17, 16:35
Anyone seen this review on tuscl about outerspace? It talks about whathey are doing to vring back customers and dancers. Wednesdays are being advertised as"Happy Hour" from 3 pm to 11 pm on Wednesdays only. "Everything is $5": the entry fee is $5 instead of $10. Mixed drinks are $5 (small bottle of beer are is less all the time), and Lap Dances are $5 a song during this Happy Hour. Any thoughts, any chance sundays go back to this? I saw ano8 repiet that sundays are jumping again.

IcnoLimit
06-13-17, 16:41
Club parlae is back and advertising on IG. Good move or bad move after just being raided?

Sivad1
06-14-17, 00:36
Club parlae is back and advertising on IG. Good move or bad move after just being raided?I guess they figure there is always going to be a threat so why worry. NOBs was open for years a few blocks from the 35th. It never got raided because the right people we compensated to look the other way. Hopefully, they have connected with the proper people.

Also, Thanks for your reports IcnoLimit!

S1

PhillyDwag
06-14-17, 02:08

Set if off go go had couple of them but its strictly just grinding club. Diamonds go go had 1 but again she was 5 at max. Can somebody please recommend a SC where latinas are majority. I don't mind if its in hood as long as they brown and round I am good.If you like Brazilian dancers there used to be plenty at the Playhouse in Burlington NJ. It was an easy ride up 95 over the Burlington Bristol Bridge and just off of Rt 130. I haven't been there in a while but it was fun.

NvrStlPhilly
06-19-17, 09:54
If you like Brazilian dancers there used to be plenty at the Playhouse in Burlington NJ. It was an easy ride up 95 over the Burlington Bristol Bridge and just off of Rt 130. I haven't been there in a while but it was fun.Don' drink too much and leave Playhouse. LEO is on the prowl for DUI's. I was pulled over once due to PA tags. I was sober of course but the dancers tell me they hang out a 1/2 block away to "tail" PH customers.

GutsAndGlory
06-19-17, 16:36
Don' drink too much and leave Playhouse. LEO is on the prowl for DUI's. I was pulled over once due to PA tags. I was sober of course but the dancers tell me they hang out a 1/2 block away to "tail" PH customers.LEO pulled me over on the Turnpike leaving Playhouse last week. The place is BYOB anyway so I was fine. The PH remains the place for Brazillian / Colombian cuisine. Yes, they're generally all older but I always leave happy. It's not for everybody but it definitely has a place in my rotation as a sure thing.

NvrStlPhilly
06-20-17, 11:41
LEO pulled me over on the Turnpike leaving Playhouse last week. The place is BYOB anyway so I was fine. The PH remains the place for Brazillian / Colombian cuisine. Yes, they're generally all older but I always leave happy. It's not for everybody but it definitely has a place in my rotation as a sure thing.When I go there is only nonwhite girls. Is there a night for American / White or European women?

Any leads?

GutsAndGlory
06-21-17, 17:23
When I go there is only nonwhite girls. Is there a night for American / White or European women?

Any leads?There are a few white girls on their roster but PH is not the place for vanilla ice cream. They're known primarily for their Latin cuisine.

Basketball
06-21-17, 22:59
When I go there is only nonwhite girls. Is there a night for American / White or European women?

Any leads?More americans at night than day.

If your looking for extras, Rayne and Sara are both american, and push the ph limits to their extreme.

GutsAndGlory
06-22-17, 09:15
More americans at night than day.

If your looking for extras, Rayne and Sara are both american, and push the ph limits to their extreme.But realize neither are white.

EST1911
06-23-17, 05:42
Had a good time at the Pic.

Last night dance with mocha. Lots of special attention but the 10 dollars per song can get pricey. I have visited Set it off which is not bad since they have 5 dollar dances. Stop by club but it was closed. Are their any other UTR. Spots. I used to hit. Jay and Epps spot but can't find this one as well. Will be back out tonight just need some new places to hit. Besided outer space and the PIc.

Basketball
06-23-17, 06:49
But realize neither are white.Huh?

Then what are they?

GutsAndGlory
06-23-17, 16:24
Huh?

Then what are they?Rayne is. Exotic. Google Ruth Negga and add some decent bolt-ons and you have a good idea. Sara is Latina.

Basketball
06-24-17, 08:27
Rayne is. Exotic. Google Ruth Negga and add some decent bolt-ons and you have a good idea. Sara is Latina.Rayne is Italian.

Sara, is Kelly, formally from Ballpark. Wasp.

GutsAndGlory
06-24-17, 11:17
Rayne is Italian.

Sara, is Kelly, formally from Ballpark. Wasp.Apologies. Yes you're right on Sara. I was confusing her with Jessica. Sara / Kelly has never done it for me. She delivered like a champ at the Ball Pig but I always felt like it was utilitarian and she's never had great hygiene. Rayne has to be more than Italian.

Basketball
06-24-17, 19:31
Apologies. Yes you're right on Sara. I was confusing her with Jessica. Sara / Kelly has never done it for me. She delivered like a champ at the Ball Pig but I always felt like it was utilitarian and she's never had great hygiene. Rayne has to be more than Italian.Rayne has had work done, LOL.

Sara lost a lot of weight, but recently gained it ba k.

GutsAndGlory
07-03-17, 16:50
I was boycotting the Hole due to Shakira nonsense but decided to swing in since I was in the area on business. I was happily surprised at the array of new talent with a few that I would've taken in back if I didn't have to go to a business appointment. I really liked the look of Mocha, a young WOC with great curves. She talked a good game barside but I couldn't indulge. Anyone had experience with her?

GutsAndGlory
07-08-17, 11:23
I swung into Cheerleaders last night and spotted a new face (to me anyway). Very tall, very pretty blonde with huge enhanced bolt-ons. I wanted to take her back and someone beat me to it when he took her to the Champagne Room. At least for a half hour if not more. Anyone know here name and is she a FT girl at Cheerleaders? I know plenty of girls stay in town and work there for a few nights while passing through.

PokeyJohn
07-13-17, 17:36
I had the pleasure of attending one the parties the other week. The location is easy to get to and is located near Widener. The parking was a little tough with all the one way streets in the area, but I felt safe that my car was still going to be there when I left at the end of the night. I arrived early in the evening and there was only a few guys and 5 dancers. They have a nice setup for house parties. The front room has plenty of couch seating with the video jukebox. The back room has the small stage with stripper pole and mirrors behind the girls. In the basement is the VIP areas and the smoking room.

I didn't realize it was byob, but they do sell drinks also. As I made myself comfortable, two girls besides Nikki caught my attention. The first girl was Mercy, which ended up being a very appropriate name for her. When she was done her stage set, she made her rounds. She is light skinned girl with killer legs and smile. After a few minutes chatting I was eager to use my free lap dance with her. I spent 3 dances with her and it was highly enjoyable with plenty of roaming.

I gave myself some time to recover from Mercys dances by ordering some delicious Gumbo. It gave me some time to chat with the girls. It was very relaxed, no pressure to dance or tip. I forget the girls name but she was the only white girl there. She was young, and had a great rack. I was amazed how well she knew to shake that nice firm ass. She definitely had that girl next door vibe to her. We clicked and I spent some private time with her. Needless to say she was everything I wanted and I left very satisfied.

I will heading back soon as I get another Friday night off.

Sivad1
07-13-17, 23:42
I had the pleasure of attending one the parties the other week. The location is easy to get to and is located near Widener. The parking was a little tough with all the one way streets in the area, but I felt safe that my car was still going to be there when I left at the end of the night. I arrived early in the evening and there was only a few guys and 5 dancers. They have a nice setup for house parties. The front room has plenty of couch seating with the video jukebox. The back room has the small stage with stripper pole and mirrors behind the girls. In the basement is the VIP areas and the smoking room.

I didn't realize it was byob, but they do sell drinks also. As I made myself comfortable, two girls besides Nikki caught my attention. The first girl was Mercy, which ended up being a very appropriate name for her. When she was done her stage set, she made her rounds. She is light skinned girl with killer legs and smile. After a few minutes chatting I was eager to use my free lap dance with her. I spent 3 dances with her and it was highly enjoyable with plenty of roaming.

I gave myself some time to recover from Mercys dances by ordering some delicious Gumbo. It gave me some time to chat with the girls. It was very relaxed, no pressure to dance or tip. I forget the girls name but she was the only white girl there. She was young, and had a great rack. I was amazed how well she knew to shake that nice firm ass. She definitely had that girl next door vibe to her. We clicked and I spent some private time with her. Needless to say she was everything I wanted and I left very satisfied.

I will heading back soon as I get another Friday night off.You say "near Widener" but in the city I am only familiar with Widener Middle School, Widener St, and Widener Library. Are you talking about the University in Chester?

PokeyJohn
07-14-17, 08:16
You say "near Widener" but in the city I am only familiar with Widener Middle School, Widener St, and Widener Library. Are you talking about the University in Chester?It is near Widener University.

IcnoLimit
07-14-17, 13:15
It is near Widener University.Can you give us more details? What day of the week did you go, cover, lap dance prices? Time it ends, starts, how'd you hear about it etc.

PokeyJohn
07-14-17, 14:52
Can you give us more details? What day of the week did you go, cover, lap dance prices? Time it ends, starts, how'd you hear about it etc.It's Friday nights, the last party started around 10 pm and cover is $25.

PokeyJohn
07-14-17, 17:03
Can you give us more details? What day of the week did you go, cover, lap dance prices? Time it ends, starts, how'd you hear about it etc.It is Friday nights, the one I attend began around 10, $25 cover.

I heard about from friend who attends widener university.

Text 718XXX4218 for more info.

IcnoLimit
07-26-17, 12:00
I went last Wednesday 7/19/17. It was $5 to get in and $5 for lap dances. The had flyers up for $5 lapdances on Tuesdays as well. They also had signs stating they are now closing at 1 am on Friday and sats. I had an ok time. Danced with maybe 5 dancers. Beauty was there. Stopped danci g with her because of her temper and adding more dances to the count. She went in the private room. I have yet to go in that private room, and I been going here for several years. Some of the dancers there look really bad I'm talking 1 or 2, and if they won't even have a body to make up for the face and wonder why guys arent dancing. I'm dancing, just not with you LOL. Ugly and skinny is Not a good combination for a dancer. It did feel a little weird to be there a little early, early for me is before 7 pm I'm used to going to a strip club after 11 pm. I think I will stick to that. I love the after hours atmosphere.

IcnoLimit
08-08-17, 22:04
Saw this new spot in West being advertised on IG. The location is really close to another after hour spot that's on 60th & market. Might check it out this weekend. If anyone has been let me know how it is.

Sivad1
08-15-17, 17:27
Saw this new spot in West being advertised on IG. The location is really close to another after hour spot that's on 60th & market. Might check it out this weekend. If anyone has been let me know how it is.I peeped the ad on IG too. I might hit it up this weekend. Going to scout Baltimore underground during the week. Did you go?

IcnoLimit
08-15-17, 20:18
I peeped the ad on IG too. I might hit it up this weekend. Going to scout Baltimore underground during the week. Did you go?Nah I haven't made it yet. I'm going to be on bmore in October. In the past I seen ads on CL and BP promoting bjs private parties. Basically an undeeground spot. Going to see if I can partake one night. Let me know if you find anything and how it is compared to philly. I'm Looking for some underground spot in DE, I'm in De alot. Want to see how it compares too.

Sivad1
08-18-17, 18:47
Nah I haven't made it yet. I'm going to be on bmore in October. In the past I seen ads on CL and BP promoting bjs private parties. Basically an undeeground spot. Going to see if I can partake one night. Let me know if you find anything and how it is compared to philly. I'm Looking for some underground spot in DE, I'm in De alot. Want to see how it compares too.I went to the BJs Party Event during the week. It was cool and I recommend. I will hit you up on the messenger since it is not appropriate for this forum. As for Delaware, I don't think an underground scene currently exists there since guys I know usually make the trek up here.

S1.

Ykg3000
08-18-17, 21:32
Saw this new spot in West being advertised on IG. The location is really close to another after hour spot that's on 60th & market. Might check it out this weekend. If anyone has been let me know how it is.It's a cool little spot. $10 to get in. Upstairs is where the dancers were when I went. I went around 2:30 am. It was only 4-5 dancers and maybe 6 guys there that night. One of them told me the night before it was jampacked, but she could've been promoting the place for all I know. This thick lightskin dancer from NYC was dancing tho. She was cool and down to earth. Tipped her a few bucks and got a lapdance too. Dances there are $10 which is interesting considering the competing ug spots have $5 lapdances. Will have to check it out on a better night next time.

IcnoLimit
08-19-17, 11:59
It's a cool little spot. $10 to get in. Upstairs is where the dancers were when I went. I went around 2:30 am. It was only 4-5 dancers and maybe 6 guys there that night. One of them told me the night before it was jampacked, but she could've been promoting the place for all I know. This thick lightskin dancer from NYC was dancing tho. She was cool and down to earth. Tipped her a few bucks and got a lapdance too. Dances there are $10 which is interesting considering the competing ug spots have $5 lapdances. Will have to check it out on a better night next time.Thanks for the report. What night did you go? That is interesting that they would be charging $10 vs $5 for a dance for an after hour spot. There are a bunch of spots near by they are competing with that charge $5. Were the dancers better looking / better quality maybe?

Baydog
08-20-17, 08:29
It's been a while since the last visit to the Oais. So long that I see they have new couches in the lap dance room, however long that's been. Weekday afternoon and a spinner zillion who knew the secret handshake barside. Not much of a talker in back, but I wasn't there for conversation anyway. Very handy and eager to please. I extended things for a while, just to enjoy the experiance. Funny thing, at the end she asked for the count and the attendent told her a number that was low by half.

That was my only trip to the couch for the day. Remaining talent was ok with good variety. Daytime at the Oasis is not a super model hangout, but it's still several cuts above other places.

Jason1910
08-20-17, 09:43
I don't see anything about Atlantis on this board anymore. Is it still viable, or did they crack down on the extracurricular activities?

Ykg3000
08-20-17, 11:23
Thanks for the report. What night did you go? That is interesting that they would be charging $10 vs $5 for a dance for an after hour spot. There are a bunch of spots near by they are competing with that charge $5. Were the dancers better looking / better quality maybe?Saturday night. The few girls that were dancing weren't much in the looks department except for the one chick from NYC. She was cute and had a phat ass. But she complained about nobody spending money in there all night. I told her it was probably b / c of the $10 ld price. She adamantly stated she don't dance for $5 a song. An hour or so later I saw her in the after hours spot on market st. Dancing for $5. LOL. These women out here need to learn more about supply and demand.

Glenn Bobb
08-24-17, 08:54
Friends are headed to Club Risque this weekend in South Philly. They wanted to know if I had any info. I don't but I'll post here. Anyone to seek out? Avoid? Not a club guy myself so any intel you give I will pass along.

BrdLover
08-25-17, 08:36
Friends are headed to Club Risque this weekend in South Philly. They wanted to know if I had any info. I don't but I'll post here. Anyone to seek out? Avoid? Not a club guy myself so any intel you give I will pass along.Pay to get in, have lots of singles, Hot girls, expensive drinks, little to no extras for the common man. If that is your game, go for it. If you want to spend that money and get some action, they the Ballpatk in Bristol.

IndyBoy
08-29-17, 23:59
Stopped by Signatures last night and tonight. It was closed.

Went to Set It Off at 10:30 pm tonight. The metal security door was down in front of the entrance.

Coincidence or crackdown?

NvrStlPhilly
08-30-17, 13:51
Little to NO extras in most strip bars. Supply and demand is the cause. Upon my youth their was at least 17 STB and all offered fun.

Now a days the dancers don't have to do poop as some many men come in for the fleece. Sad but true.

HoHoHoes
09-06-17, 16:41
Gents,

I'm traveling to Philly tomorrow night and will taking customers out. They are from out of town as well. I'd appreciate advice on strip clubs in Philly. Looking for that magical combination of talent and dirty.

Staying downtown at the Sofitel. The concierge suggests Delilah's. Thoughts?

Ho.

GutsAndGlory
09-06-17, 21:27
I work in Sales too and occasionally will take customers out. I'm with your concierge about Delilah's. Its a classier club (by Philly standards) BUT mileage will be minimal. Your customers will not leave "happy" if that's the goal. Cheerleaders (by the stadiums) is similar to Delilah's with slightly higher mileage and always a lot more variety of girls than Delilah's. Its a safe club too. Your customers won't get killed or mugged there. Penthouse USED to be legendary but has fallen off my rotation completely since it was raided a few years back and never recovered.

If you want a sure thing, PM me and I'll give you the places. Some are a bit of a drive but your customers will always want to come back to Philly. .

Gents,

I'm traveling to Philly tomorrow night and will taking customers out. They are from out of town as well. I'd appreciate advice on strip clubs in Philly. Looking for that magical combination of talent and dirty.

Staying downtown at the Sofitel. The concierge suggests Delilah's. Thoughts?

Ho.

TotalAssman68
09-10-17, 08:42
So dreamed that I stopped into the Ballpark for the first time ever yesterday around 4 pm. Pretty dead only 1 other customer. So I ordered a b Yeungling and Holy fuck it's expensive there, $5. 75 a bottle. Most of the clubs are in the area are around 4-5. Ok so I'm looking at the talent and it's not looking very hot. The girl dancing is sorta cute, about a 5, but has a bit of a belly and missing front tooth. She comes over after he song and is really nice though. She just sits down and starts telling me her life story. The next girl on stage in a very skinny, pale small little spinner white girl. I've sen bigger tits on an 8 year old, but skinny and small is kinda what I like, She motions towards the backroom to me from stage. I giver her the maybe gesture and she smiles. After he songs she comes right over. The other girl has gotten up to go the ladies room, skinny girl comes to me grabs my dick and says lets for a dance in the back room. She opens hers bottoms to expose a nice shaved pussy. We get back to the couch area and she sits on my lap and starts tugging on my dick through my shorts. She proceeds to tell me that "Everything" goes in back there. That Mic checks are 3 songs and 80 cents. FS is same songs but 120 cents. She brags that she gives the best headache relief and that scuba gear is in the bathroom or we can go skinny dipping. Since the little guys was doing all the thinking we settled for 60 and 3. All she asked was I don't leave the deposit deep down her throat. She immediately gets on the floor and takes it out. She then says "Oh by the way, you're not a cop are you?" a little late for that, but no I'm not. She proceeds to start the hoover action up and it's decent. Asked her to give the boys some love while she's down there and she did for a few seconds. Re-positioned her so I could FIV, and to my surprise it was pretty tight, I could only get 1 finger in her. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed my cock all the way the balls down her throat and she took it. Facefucked her for a for half a song that way. Well it took me all three songs to blast, but when I did it was all she could do to take it all. She spit it in the corner and commented on how much there was. Put jr away said thank you. She left and I cleaned up in the bathroom. I don't know if I would repeat with her or not. I go back out to my stool and the bar tender brings me another beer for free, since she threw mine out thinking that I had left. That was nice of her. She a very pretty blonde with a big ass. The next girl on stage is what I was really looking for, older MILF type with a killer ass and long brown hair. Since jr was now sleeping I decided to head out. I'll have to go back another day and see what the others are capable of. Sorry I misses the names.

LuvEmSmall
09-11-17, 13:46
Totalassman, who was the girl with no tits?

Syberman2006
09-11-17, 20:25
Totalassman, who was the girl with no tits?It sounds exactly like Cherry.

TotalAssman68
09-12-17, 06:01
It sounds exactly like Cherry.I don't remember her name. I don't think she said what it was. Who is the taller blonde PAWG that's ther eon Mondays?

KingOfFours
10-13-17, 12:11
A couple years ago, I fucked Candy at Ballpark raw and came inside her, I did her right in the club back room and also did her OTC. I've heard she was back for a while? Can anyone confirm? I also fucked Heather bareback cum in pussy, she was there at Ballpark a couple years ago, and she used to offer it for 100 full hour OTC with multiples. She seems to have disappeared too, now, however. She was drop dead gorgeous. I attached a pic. Her bareback service was very well known. But has anyone seen her anywhere recently? Pic I took 2 years ago in link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

More importantly, I would like to know who to look for NOW--who fucks bareback in there now? Or in any other local clubs?

In return, I don't know any other raw-dog club girls in the area right now, but I do know 4 strippers in Bridgeport, Connecticut that will fuck raw, cum in pussy, in house, very cheap. And in return for your info on any local raw-dogging strippers, if you want to trade intel on any local escorts that fuck bareback, I know plenty--if you are a senior with a substantial board presence, just send me a PM and lets trade info!

KingOfFours
10-13-17, 12:18
Sorry that link to Heather's pic did not work, and I was unable to post the pic using the attachment menu. I don't know why these links sometimes won't work. But try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMeUhXSGdoQVNTQ0k/view?usp=sharing

A couple years ago, I fucked Candy at Ballpark raw and came inside her, I did her right in the club back room and also did her OTC. I've heard she was back for a while? Can anyone confirm? I also fucked Heather bareback cum in pussy, she was there at Ballpark a couple years ago, and she used to offer it for 100 full hour OTC with multiples. She seems to have disappeared too, now, however. She was drop dead gorgeous. I attached a pic. Her bareback service was very well known. But has anyone seen her anywhere recently? Pic I took 2 years ago in link below.

More importantly, I would like to know who to look for NOW--who fucks bareback in there now? Or in any other local clubs?

In return, I don't know any other raw-dog club girls in the area right now, but I do know 4 strippers in Bridgeport, Connecticut that will fuck raw, cum in pussy, in house, very cheap. And in return for your info on any local raw-dogging strippers, if you want to trade intel on any local escorts that fuck bareback, I know plenty--if you are a senior with a substantial board presence, just send me a PM and lets trade info!

Thedarkstar
10-15-17, 07:04
Ahh, the Ballpark. I'm still a regular there but usually post my exploits on another board.

I banged heather at least once while she was staying on a motel on route 1 in trevose.

Used to OTC on the regular with Candy before she retired.

These days I see the Pawg MILF Jersey. She works the 12-4 shift but does everything covered.

Tussel
10-15-17, 21:42

In return, I don't know any other raw-dog club girls in the area right now, but I do know 4 strippers in Bridgeport, Connecticut that will fuck raw, cum in pussy, in house, very cheap. And in return for your info on any local raw-dogging strippers, if you want to trade intel on any local escorts that fuck bareback, I know plenty--if you are a senior with a substantial board presence, just send me a PM and lets trade info!Wow! I tip my hat to you for that kind of service you receive.

KingOfFours
10-16-17, 11:14
Wow! I tip my hat to you for that kind of service you receive.Well, as I said I am looking to trade for others that also provide bareback full service. I'd like to find some more in Ballpark. I don't know any specific club girls who do it in the clubs for that right now but I'd like to find some! In return I can offer some escorts, etc, in trade, who do it, who are in the same geographical area as Ballpark. For similar prices as in the fuck closet at Ballpark. For example, I bareback-fucked this little black spinner for 100, outcall in Bensalem earlier this year. The bareback fuck was pre-negotiated on the phone. I pulled out at her request and deposited my sperm all over her body. (See pics below.) I can trade her contact info for one of yours. I have quite a few others of various shapes and sizes etc, who will fuck bareback who I can trade--I just put this one up now because had these pictures handy.

LurkingDog
10-16-17, 15:03
Sorry that link to Heather's pic did not work, and I was unable to post the pic using the attachment menu. I don't know why these links sometimes won't work. But try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMeUhXSGdoQVNTQ0k/view?usp=sharingHey King. Thanks for sharing the pic (the second post worked). Don't know if I'll partake of your "exciting" but risky practice but it's certainly fun to read about your exploits!

LD.

RichieG23
10-17-17, 09:26
Well, as I said I am looking to trade for others that also provide bareback full service. I'd like to find some more in Ballpark. I don't know any specific club girls who do it in the clubs for that right now but I'd like to find some! In return I can offer some escorts, etc, in trade, who do it, who are in the same geographical area as Ballpark. For similar prices as in the fuck closet at Ballpark. For example, I bareback-fucked this little black spinner for 100, outcall in Bensalem earlier this year. The bareback fuck was pre-negotiated on the phone. I pulled out at her request and deposited my sperm all over her body. (See pics below.) I can trade her contact info for one of yours. I have quite a few others of various shapes and sizes etc, who will fuck bareback who I can trade--I just put this one up now because had these pictures handy.King. Got to say, hats off to ya. LOL not sure if I could bring myself to take on that kind of service. True it certainly is different uncovered vs covered, but my little willy is much too important to me to take that kinda risk for sure. Also never been to the Ballpark, as I live in DE, but next time I get up that way, it sounds like a must visit! Thanks for the TOFFT.

NvrStlPhilly
10-17-17, 11:13
Best dancer in the area. Only 26 years old. Crashed dozens of times at my house. Please state your honest opinion. Bright blues eyes and perfect model body. Rate her please.

Syberman2006
10-17-17, 21:37
Best dancer in the area. Only 26 years old. Crashed dozens of times at my house. Please state your honest opinion. Bright blues eyes and perfect model body. Rate her please.I know who she is and yes I had her also. Damn she is fun and a nice woman 10/10. There is another pic of her, you can even see her hair in the mirror.

NvrStlPhilly
10-18-17, 10:13
I know who she is and yes I had her also. Damn she is fun and a nice woman 10/10. There is another pic of her, you can even see her hair in the mirror.My usually date date is 7 to 8 or better. This one is only 5"4 and small brea. Very thin too. As I tried to explain to CJ and others I only mate with the better ones. Many of the the models on this site are just not my taste; even for a drunken late nighter in a pitch dark room. My personal collection would put shame to the "models" on this site.

Syberman2006
10-18-17, 22:41
My usually date date is 7 to 8 or better. This one is only 5"4 and small brea. Very thin too. As I tried to explain to CJ and others I only mate with the better ones. Many of the the models on this site are just not my taste; even for a drunken late nighter in a pitch dark room. My personal collection would put shame to the "models" on this site.So what do you think of this dancer, I do like her look.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-19-17, 09:50
So what do you think of this dancer, I do like her look.Cute info on her where does she dance? Does she escort?

NvrStlPhilly
10-19-17, 10:20
So what do you think of this dancer, I do like her look.I know her. Many nights of fun. I provided a direct cell to her to be reached at all times. She may be on extended stay know. I am sure she will be back soon.

Noraax81
10-19-17, 10:36
So what do you think of this dancer, I do like her look.Who is this dancer? And where does she dance?

Syberman2006
10-19-17, 20:07
I know her. Many nights of fun. I provided a direct cell to her to be reached at all times. She may be on extended stay know. I am sure she will be back soon.Yes you are absolutely correct on all counts, excuse my pun. Love the way she looks up at you during a BBBJ. For others she is enjoying the Hanoi Hilton.

NvrStlPhilly
10-20-17, 09:46
Yes you are absolutely correct on all counts, excuse my pun. Love the way she looks up at you during a BBBJ. For others she is enjoying the Hanoi Hilton.CJ stuff is old and boring. Let's try to save the forum with hot dancers (not SW). Anyone who wants to support the cause then PM please. I just photographed 2 hotties yesterday who aren't on the street. Remember cheaper and desperate is not always better!

CookyJar
10-20-17, 21:32
CJ stuff is old and boring. Let's try to save the forum with hot dancers (not SW). Anyone who wants to support the cause then PM please. I just photographed 2 hotties yesterday who aren't on the street. Remember cheaper and desperate is not always better!I'm game! Let's see what you've got. Bring it! So far all I've seen is not one review. No real information of you own.

Please no internet cut and paste jobs, no pics from BackPage or fake photos snatched from some escort sight. All I've seen so far is a lot of pretty hair, no ass and a sway back, that could be hiding a belly bump. Most girls look like sevens with their clothes on. It's when the clothes come off that the C's turn to A's, the birth marks appear and the ass droops.

Anybody can go to a club and snap pictures of a fully dressed female and then make all sort of wild claims.

Me I have new BMW and parked at Ontario and Kensington to wait for you my love !!!Please, no more of this fake crap like you posted the last time you went on a, my hos are better than your girls rant.

CookyJar.

CookyJar
10-20-17, 21:39
So what do you think of this dancer, I do like her look.No disrespect to you. My previous post was directed at the troll.

I do like what I see.

CookyJar.

Syberman2006
10-21-17, 10:50
No disrespect to you. My previous post was directed at the troll.

I do like what I see.

CookyJar.Thank you, I will say the following:

Both women are dancers, that have worked clubs in Bucks County PA. As stated one is not currently available for reasons I stated. Dancers sometimes loose their jobs and end up on the street. Dancers also may use social media to see men outside the club: OTC.

CookyJar
10-21-17, 13:24
Thank you, I will say the following:
Both women are dancers, that have worked clubs in Bucks County PA. As stated one is not currently available for reasons I stated. Dancers sometimes loose their jobs and end up on the street. Dancers also may use social media to see men outside the club: OTC.I never doubted that for a minute.

I have dated many, many former dancers and escorts who, at the time, were working the streets. I have dated girls who were both working as escorts and streetwalking at the same time. It happens a lot.

I also have a number of friends who drive and own BMWs. They seldom brag about their cars. To them it is no big thing and not a symbol of their wealth or status. I personally do not like BMWs.

I did a google search for Aimee and in less than a minute I found her picture. Imagine how easy and ego boosting it would be for a guy to save as and then post her picture, claiming to his internet buddies that he had slept with her. Which is what the troll did. (I didn't bother looking for Ashee.).

Then agree, anything is possible. These pictures were from a 2006 Hooters calendar. Aimee is probably around 40 now. Maybe he did get lucky with 40 year old Aimee. I doubt even that.

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
10-23-17, 11:06
I never doubted that for a minute.

I have dated many, many former dancers and escorts who, at the time, were working the streets. I have dated girls who were both working as escorts and streetwalking at the same time. It happens a lot.

I also have a number of friends who drive and own BMWs. They seldom brag about their cars. To them it is no big thing and not a symbol of their wealth or status. I personally do not like BMWs.

I did a google search for Aimee and in less than a minute I found her picture. Imagine how easy and ego boosting it would be for a guy to save as and then post her picture, claiming to his internet buddies that he had slept with her. Which is what the troll did. (I didn't bother looking for Ashee.).

Then agree, anything is possible. These pictures were from a 2006 Hooters calendar. Aimee is probably around 40 now. Maybe he did get lucky with 40 year old Aimee. I doubt even that.

CookyJar.Dancers are much more in their prime and usually not alley cat looking street workers. I believe the forum may benefit from much more attractive women. I didn't mean to to insult anyone but as DT states "It's business; not personal". Some of us really would like to see / view much much attractive women. This may bring in a lot more viewers and posters. Yes my newest pics of my harem are real. Thanks.

ILuvBoobies
10-23-17, 15:28
So from what I gather ballpark may be the best for this but looking for a place that may provide extras or ladies who want to hang out when done at work. I had fun at sho and tel last year but I need more and most ladies in there didn't want to hang out at 3 am after.

CookyJar
10-23-17, 20:19
Yeh ok see pics. CJ you never got a sober white girl in your day which is why you cruise the ave for suicidal drug addicts (white trash). Night CJ.Personal! LOL Why would I take anything you've said, personal?

Yes my newest pics of my harem are real. Thanks.Still waiting! So, you're admitting that the last two pictures you posted were bogus? I hope the newest pics are originals and not copies like your last set.

CookyJar.

ZuggaZow
10-30-17, 06:14
So from what I gather ballpark may be the best for this but looking for a place that may provide extras or ladies who want to hang out when done at work. I had fun at sho and tel last year but I need more and most ladies in there didn't want to hang out at 3 am after.And pearl lounge in west philly guaranteed extras.

Mrramair
11-03-17, 12:23
I went to Delilahs cheerleaders and sho and tel Tuesday night here are my findings.

Went to cheerleaders first 5 for cover. 6 domestic beer. Approached by extremely cool stripper who was hot and polite and not pushy. Dj said domestics are 2. Asked bartender why I was ripped off and they were like fuck you so I left.

Went to Delilahs. 8 cover. Got told where to sit by the bouncer and told 2 drink minimum. 6 domestic beer. Approached by one Colombian stripper nothing special left.

Went to show and tell. Complete trash hole. Only small section open. No one getting dances. The aura of the place was a holding cell.

I don't think ill ever come back to this miserable city.

RichieG23
11-07-17, 21:18
Made my first venture to the PO today. Was in the area and decided to check it out. Didn't even get to my seat before I was approached by the first girl. Tipped her and told her I really needed to get a drink and chill for a few minutes. She said ok. Next up was Abigail, who used to work at Hak's in Delaware. Sis not let on that I knew her, because she is relentless. It took me well over one song to get her to understand I was not interested in her sitting with me. The girls kept coming, and I tipped them and they all understood that I was not ready for company just yet, saying if I got lonely to holler. Chantel came over after she finished dancing, and her smile just got to me, and so did her pretty eyes. Took her to the $30 room and Billy sang for two songs. Went just down the road and got a Nick's roast beef sandwich and headed back to DE a happy man.

KingOfFours
11-26-17, 13:57
Is that place still opened? Near 54th and Haverford? I've heard good things about it, but I also saw a post elsewhere that it's been closed, or gone? Can anyone comment? And if it is still there, can anyone suggest any day girls working there currently, who would be willing provide bareback full service in house? PM me if you'd rather.

Tussel
11-30-17, 22:25
Is that place still opened? Near 54th and Haverford? I've heard good things about it, but I also saw a post elsewhere that it's been closed, or gone? Can anyone comment? And if it is still there, can anyone suggest any day girls working there currently, who would be willing provide bareback full service in house? PM me if you'd rather.D.

It is still open but bareback full service is reckless behavior.

AriaBoss
12-21-17, 20:18
Outer Space back to &5 per lap dance.

Smooth_on_top
12-22-17, 18:27
Outer Space back to &5 per lap dance.Great news! It's really remarkable that $5 lap dances exist, and in Philadelphia most of the times they're full songs from "juke boxes", not shortened songs from a DJ. Looking forward to getting back there. Now, if only they would start having consistent late hours at this club. Even 11:00 PM would be good, but I've gotten there as early as 9:00 PM only to have them be in the process of closing. Not complaining though. They're still in my top five. Thanks for the report!

Tussel
12-23-17, 22:24
Outer Space back to &5 per lap dance.I have been going to philly hood clubs for 22 years and counting. I go back to the Fox valley, Cherokee, Rum Keg, The Grindstone, Night on Broadway and many other clubs back in the day. I have said for years, brothas in the hood will not get as many lapdances if you raise the price from $5.

Wormer
12-23-17, 23:37
I have been going to philly hood clubs for 22 years and counting. I go back to the Fox valley, Cherokee, Rum Keg, The Grindstone, Night on Broadway and many other clubs back in the day. I have said for years, brothas in the hood will not get as many lapdances if you raise the price from $5.Meh. The market fluctuates.

JerseyDevil52
12-25-17, 08:15
Outer Space back to &5 per lap dance.Where is Outer Space? The googles is no help.

MrBigBigMan11
12-25-17, 20:48
Where is Outer Space? The googles is no help.54th and Haverford Avenue in West Philly.

JerseyDevil52
12-26-17, 05:26
54th and Haverford Avenue in West Philly.Thanks! Is there a variety of ethnicity there?

Sivad1
12-27-17, 02:37
Thanks! Is there a variety of ethnicity there?Mainly black women. Also, when one googles "Outer Space Philadelphia" the first thing that pops up is the spot so I am curious about your googling technique.

JerseyDevil52
12-27-17, 09:10
Mainly black women. Also, when one googles "Outer Space Philadelphia" the first thing that pops up is the spot so I am curious about your googling technique.My googling technique sucks sometimes LOL. I typed in Outer Space. Probably would have helped if I said Philadelphia with it lmfao!

Sivad1
12-27-17, 20:43
My googling technique sucks sometimes LOL. I typed in Outer Space. Probably would have helped if I said Philadelphia with it lmfao!It's good, I was just playing around. Take in a visit to the spot and report back. This particular section on the forum has been slow.

MrBigBigMan11
12-27-17, 21:08
It's good, I was just playing around. Take in a visit to the spot and report back. This particular section on the forum has been slow.Yes please give us a report as I haven't been there since the dances went back down to $5. That is a great price and I hope they still have the 3 shots for $10 upstairs which is a REAL bargain when it comes to liquor. And the extras there are great too.

Tnt69
01-22-18, 11:33
How is the day shift at ball park? It's kind of a drive for me I want to see if it's worth it. Any info appreciated. General tip outs would be nice to know too.

NvrStlPhilly
01-24-18, 11:24
How is the day shift at ball park? It's kind of a drive for me I want to see if it's worth it. Any info appreciated. General tip outs would be nice to know too.Jersey and Danni ok. Remember hotties don't wake up until say 1:00 and work evening or happy hour. Good luck. Just my HO.

VictorWitYou
01-24-18, 21:04
Hi, I wish to try it. Can some one say if its good to try them on weekdays? If so which days are better. Any additional info would be helpful. .

JTown74
01-25-18, 21:06
Hi, I wish to try it. Can some one say if its good to try them on weekdays? If so which days are better. Any additional info would be helpful. .I went after work - 5:30 ish. On a Tuesday. Not the most attractive dancer in the world, nor was there much selection, but there were a lot of extras and it was very inexpensive. All things considered I had a good time and enjoyed the experience.

VictorWitYou
01-31-18, 18:43
Thanks Jtown. I will be visiting today. Will keep the forum posted with my feedback. .

I went after work - 5:30 ish. On a Tuesday. Not the most attractive dancer in the world, nor was there much selection, but there were a lot of extras and it was very inexpensive. All things considered I had a good time and enjoyed the experience.

MrBigBigMan11
02-03-18, 01:51
I went into Outta Space on a Tuesday night around 5 pm. 5 to get in and both downstairs and up are open. I went upstairs as usual and there wasn't many customers but at least 4-6 dancers. The daily drink specials are AWESOME! On Tuesday nights they have "All drinks,$2", other nights they have different specials so you have to go there to find out which special is for which day. As far as "extras" go, there are PLENTY to be had and depending on the dancer and your liking, it can be an enjoyable time. And at 5 per song / dance, Outta Space is as economically reasonable a place as there is in the city bar NONE! In my opinion, it's the LAST of it's kind and I say we ALL support it! You can have great fun AND save money at the same time! As far as hours go, I think they open around 1 PM and close around 9 PM although I could be wrong. If anyone needs a place to watch the Super Bowl / Eagles and save money AND have a great time I recommend Outta Space!

IcnoLimit
02-03-18, 11:12
I went into Outta Space on a Tuesday night around 5 pm. 5 to get in and both downstairs and up are open. I went upstairs as usual and there wasn't many customers but at least 4-6 dancers. The daily drink specials are AWESOME! On Tuesday nights they have "All drinks,$2", other nights they have different specials so you have to go there to find out which special is for which day. As far as "extras" go, there are PLENTY to be had and depending on the dancer and your liking, it can be an enjoyable time. And at 5 per song / dance, Outta Space is as economically reasonable a place as there is in the city bar NONE! In my opinion, it's the LAST of it's kind and I say we ALL support it! You can have great fun AND save money at the same time! As far as hours go, I think they open around 1 PM and close around 9 PM although I could be wrong. If anyone needs a place to watch the Super Bowl / Eagles and save money AND have a great time I recommend Outta Space!I planned on going on superbowl Sunday and will def be there. I was there last year for superbowl and I believe I reported on it. I'm hoping for a good time.

Ficdon
02-05-18, 17:31
My first visit in several years. No cover charge, beers were $6 to make up for it. Arrived around 4 PM on Wing Bowl day, there were around 6 dancers there. The ones that I found least objectionable were Cherry, Christina, and Charlie. Cherry is short and tiny, long brunette hair, no stretch marks that I recall. Christina has great legs, medium brunette hair, and a little flab / stretch around the belly. Charlie is has reddish hair, a little thick, but did not see or remember stretch marks. I talked with Cherry and Christina some but did not get a chance to talk to Charlie. I did not do any dances that day, but can anyone recommend any of these three for a good oral performance?

Ficdon
02-05-18, 17:39
Went on a Friday evening, this was the lowest number of dancers I've seen on a Friday night in a long time. There were around 7 dancers total top and bottom. I found a thinner one, she was very friendly and I do not remember her name. She took me downstairs to the bar and gave me a few dances. She asked if I wanted to go in VIP but I declined (I think this is the dancer dressing room downstairs? Or maybe a room inside that room. She wasn't talking about the upstairs VIP room.) At some point I unzipped, and she had lotion on me in about 5 seconds and took care of business.

IcnoLimit
02-06-18, 19:31
Went on a Friday evening, this was the lowest number of dancers I've seen on a Friday night in a long time. There were around 7 dancers total top and bottom. I found a thinner one, she was very friendly and I do not remember her name. She took me downstairs to the bar and gave me a few dances. She asked if I wanted to go in VIP but I declined (I think this is the dancer dressing room downstairs? Or maybe a room inside that room. She wasn't talking about the upstairs VIP room.) At some point I unzipped, and she had lotion on me in about 5 seconds and took care of business.I went superbowl Sunday and it was Horrible. Got there around 6:30. I was expecting a full house. I would say there was about 50 people there, that is including customers, dancers and employees. There were about 10 dancers and about 35 customers. I'm not sure if everyone had there own superbowl partu or of there is another go to new spot that has taken over outerspace spot but it was no fun. And the dancers that were there were not all that. I might give up on this place and stick to after hours. I really want to know where all them ddancers went that used to dance there on a regular. Do they only dance after hours now. I still do see alot of dancers that used to be there or dancers period be at after hours 7 days a week.

VictorWitYou
02-06-18, 22:49
Thanks Jtown. I will be visiting today. Will keep the forum posted with my feedback. .So I visited last Thursday. It was around 8 ish. I was asked for a cover charge of 10. Then checked the bar downstairs. It was almost empty with two guys having their beer. Then I went upstairs where the music was loud. There were 4 to 5 girls. Few guys in their 40's and 50's. A thin black girl approched me and gave a me a lap dance for 5. She requested for back room. But I was not interested. Then came a sexy girl who gave me a lap dance. She was hot. I took three lap dances and went back room. Saved lots of money. Defenitely a place for saving money. But the place is more untidy. Few dancers are not clean and many don't have any rubber with them. Stay safe and have fun guys.

Chuck Marvel
02-21-18, 00:05
Hey folks, the site, BestGFE.com used to do a great job on club reviews. The reviews were submitted by the patrons. As they are now defunct does anyone know of any other sites that give accurate, current reviews of the clubs here in the Delaware Valley / tri-state area?

Thanks,

Maddoc.

SoloGuy
02-21-18, 13:38
Hey folks, the site, BestGFE.com used to do a great job on club reviews. The reviews were submitted by the patrons. As they are now defunct does anyone know of any other sites that give accurate, current reviews of the clubs here in the Delaware Valley / tri-state area?

Thanks,

Maddoc.GFEclub.com has a pretty strong forum on this topic.

Mr Predictable
02-21-18, 19:55

Thanks,

Maddoc.It's called TNA Board and is the same info.

Always amusing comments about Ball Park. I have never been there but read the comments for laughs.

HardanFast
02-26-18, 10:33
Try Christina. She is usually accommodating for what you want.

My first visit in several years. No cover charge, beers were $6 to make up for it. Arrived around 4 PM on Wing Bowl day, there were around 6 dancers there. The ones that I found least objectionable were Cherry, Christina, and Charlie. Cherry is short and tiny, long brunette hair, no stretch marks that I recall. Christina has great legs, medium brunette hair, and a little flab / stretch around the belly. Charlie is has reddish hair, a little thick, but did not see or remember stretch marks. I talked with Cherry and Christina some but did not get a chance to talk to Charlie. I did not do any dances that day, but can anyone recommend any of these three for a good oral performance?

Chuck Marvel
02-27-18, 17:23
GFEclub.com has a pretty strong forum on this topic.Thanks for the info.

Chuck Marvel.

WalterKovacs
02-28-18, 02:14
What's the best strip club in Philly for extras and girls who are least 7?

ZuggaZow
03-01-18, 06:31
It's called TNA Board and is the same info.

Always amusing comments about Ball Park. I have never been there but read the comments for laughs.Holy hell. T he TNA site is the shit! Thanks for the refral.

BobGopal
03-01-18, 12:19
It's called TNA Board and is the same info.

Always amusing comments about Ball Park. I have never been there but read the comments for laughs.Agree recently $5 suck boob coupon.

Dingo21
06-26-18, 22:05
I play at parx often, was wondering if Scruples has any ladies offering extras?

Tnt69
06-27-18, 10:34
I play at parx often, was wondering if Scruples has any ladies offering extras?I'm pretty sure that's a big no. I've been trolling the boards for years and travel to clubs with extras. Never came up on the radar. Head east on the turnpike for a few miles and hit up ballpark tavern. It's a guarantee if you looking for extras.

HCanyon9999
06-30-18, 11:16
Hi all,

My usual hunting ground is Bridgeport, but I'm coming to town soon and looking for guidance.

Plan on checking out Ballpark, where else should I visit?

Going rate for friendly conversation in Bridgeport is. 6, what should I expect when visiting?

Thanks.

Cypher126
07-02-18, 12:55
I play at parx often, was wondering if Scruples has any ladies offering extras?Back when I worked in this area, and before the name change to Scruples, I was able to get extras from a couple of the providers here. But it was pricy. Wasn't worth it. But that was close to 10 years ago now.

MrBigBigMan11
07-03-18, 14:26
Has anyone been to Outta Space lately? I haven't been since February and wanted to know if the prices have changed.

Smooth_on_top
07-04-18, 10:14
Has anyone been to Outta Space lately? I haven't been since February and wanted to know if the prices have changed.I was there two weekends ago on Friday and Saturday nights. Price was still $5/ dance. Upstairs and downstairs were both open, and much fun was available. I didn't try the private room.

MrBigBigMan11
07-05-18, 10:28
I was there two weekends ago on Friday and Saturday nights. Price was still $5/ dance. Upstairs and downstairs were both open, and much fun was available. I didn't try the private room.Thanks for the info, Smooth on top!

Tussel
07-08-18, 11:52
Has anyone been to Outta Space lately? I haven't been since February and wanted to know if the prices have changed.I was there about 2 Sunday's ago for the first time in 6 years. The cover is $10 and lapdances are $5 a song. The place looks a lot better upstairs and down stairs. There were about 15 to 20 strippers there that day and all were decent. I had a very good time and eat in or take out was available.

MrBigBigMan11
08-03-18, 14:12
I went to Outta Space on a Saturday at 3:00,there was only 3 dancers there. The first two did just basic dancing, but the 3rd one was down for extras. I was in and out in less than an hour. Spent at the max 6 zero for all dancers. Maybe it was too early but I'll try again on another weekday.

Ficdon
08-04-18, 12:38
I went to Outta Space on a Saturday at 3:00,there was only 3 dancers there. The first two did just basic dancing, but the 3rd one was down for extras. I was in and out in less than an hour. Spent at the max 6 zero for all dancers. Maybe it was too early but I'll try again on another weekday.On weekdays, it has the most dancers between 6:00 and 8:00.

Shallot11
08-06-18, 18:56
On weekdays, it has the most dancers between 6:00 and 8:00.Two questions:

1. Is it relatively safe during those times?

2. What kind of girls are there: Asian, White, Black, etc.

Timdirk
08-06-18, 21:08
Two questions:

2. What kind of girls are there: Asian, White, Black, etc.Haven't been there for a long time. Most of the dancers were African American ladies. I also saw a few white girls and maybe some white Latinos years ago. I thought it is safe considering it's in a big city like Philadelphia. Just be street smart. Once inside, be nice and courteous to the security guys and dancers and your fellow visitors. I went to there because of the cheap $5 per dance, best value in Philadelphia.

JTerry26
08-07-18, 10:09
Two questions:

2. What kind of girls are there: Asian, White, Black, etc.100% black. I parked right in front and there's a bouncer sitting outside. Seemed safe.

Tussel
08-07-18, 19:14
Two questions:

2. What kind of girls are there: Asian, White, Black, etc.I have never had problem going to Outerspace Lounge as far as safety. It is primarily in a residential neighborhood and the street is somewhat busy and they have security inside and out. I would say it is 100 percent black dancers there. The majority of the gals definitely give you your moneys worth for five dollars a song. Where else in this city can you get this price. The best time to go is after 6 pm.

Dan Sam
08-14-18, 16:09
Has anyone been able to get any extras at Delilahs or Risque on the Delaware? Most I've gotten is some over the cloths rubbing that ending with me happy. I know I can go to certain clubs and it's a sure thing. But I have found that the talent at these two is great but would like to get more than a dance.

Basketball101
08-15-18, 05:59
Has anyone been able to get any extras at Delilahs or Risque on the Delaware? Most I've gotten is some over the cloths rubbing that ending with me happy. I know I can go to certain clubs and it's a sure thing. But I have found that the talent at these two is great but would like to get more than a dance.I've heard daytime at delilahs has more opportunities for extras, cause its much slower, and more privacy.

Splank
08-15-18, 07:46
Has anyone been able to get any extras at Delilahs or Risque on the Delaware? Most I've gotten is some over the cloths rubbing that ending with me happy. I know I can go to certain clubs and it's a sure thing. But I have found that the talent at these two is great but would like to get more than a dance.I have gotten extras at both but it is far from a regular occurrence. I think Cheerleaders is more reliable but nothing close to Atlantis or PO.

Chuck Marvel
08-26-18, 23:29
Back in the day I'd visit clubs 2-3 xs a week. Often visiting 2-4 different spots. But to paraphrase the Duke Ellington classic "Don't get around much anymore". Well last week I was up in Bethlehem. Coming home on 309 I decided to stop in Suzy's. Not many customers. Sat down got a drink. A thin attractive WOC on stage. I applauded when she finishes her set. She comes over thanks me for the applause. I tip her and she moves on. Now the thing that struck me was that I was there about an hour. Saw 3 different dancers complete 2 sets and none of them seemed interested in striking up a conversation with me or anyone else. Not one dancer ever suggested a couch dance or did anything to try to get more tips. At one point 3 young guys in their 20's come in and give the impression that they want to have fun and are willing to spend money. Yet none of the dancers showed them any real interest. Finally a statuesque white brunete named Kylie chatted me up on her 2nd time around. I bought her a drink and we talked for a bit. She danced another set and came back. I bought another round for us. Finally I asked her if they still had couch dances there? She said yes and asked if I woud like. I said sure. We went to the CD room, she dropped her top and told me I could fondle her breast as long as I wasn't rough. She started rubbing her butt against while a played with her breasts. There were clearly enhanced but not bad. When I placed my hands on her thighs she moved them to her breast. So it was obvious that no roaming was allowed. She turned around and rubbed my crouch with her breasts. She asked me if I wanted another dance? I decided, what the heck. Had a 2nd dance. Same as the first! Said thanks and called it a nights. Still suprised that none of the ladies acted as if they were interested in making money. Next time I'm up in that area I'll give Creekside a try.

Chuck Marvel.

Dan Sam
08-31-18, 13:14
Hit up Cheerleaders during lunch yesterday. Sat at the bar for a couple of songs before I was approached. Most girls were sitting at one end looking at their phones. Was maybe 3 other guys sitting around. Small spinner with big bolt ons who wasn't even on the stage came up from behind to say hello. I'm not much for chit chat, so I cut to the chase pretty quickly on the private dances. Went to the couch area and got two songs for 20 each. She did a lot of rubbing with her foot and leg. Was kinda interesting. Then went to curtained off area. Paid 165 for 15 minutes. She was playful but not very handsy. I asked if I could get more comfortable. She made mention that I hadn't paid for a half hour but said ok. She basically put her hand between her butt and me and made me end happy. Cleaned up and gave her a $40 tip and went on my way.

I usually hit AMPs since you get more bang for your buck with less games. But was in the mood for something a little different. But from a Cost Value perspective I will probably just stick to AMPs.

Ranger215
09-01-18, 10:46
I'm not a big strip club guy. I stopped into GC last Sunday. I was initially disappointed with the overall level of the talent, however after two drinks and 30 minutes I was starting to relax; I wasn't drunk, but at least some of the girls got more attractive.

Several girls stopped by, and each was quick with a hard pitch on a VIP session, usually including the term "anything goes". One girl. A thin, chesty Latina. Really got my attention. When I told her I probably wanted more that she could provide, she leaned over, starting rubbing my crotch and said, "I'll suck you dry and swallow. " I looked at her and she said it was $150 for the room and $100 for her, plus tip. So, I ended up giving the bouncer $150, and her $100 upfront and a $40 tip. While this is a bit much, it's was an excellent BBBJ, and took zero effort on my part.

I grabbed one more drink, during that time two girls approached me and said they would have done it for $50. Nice to know this is available two blocks from my apartment.

BobGopal
09-05-18, 14:42
I'm not a big strip club guy. I stopped into GC last Sunday. I was initially disappointed with the overall level of the talent, however after two drinks and 30 minutes I was starting to relax; I wasn't drunk, but at least some of the girls got more attractive.

Several girls stopped by, and each was quick with a hard pitch on a VIP session, usually including the term "anything goes". One girl. A thin, chesty Latina. Really got my attention. When I told her I probably wanted more that she could provide, she leaned over, starting rubbing my crotch and said, "I'll suck you dry and swallow. " I looked at her and she said it was $150 for the room and $100 for her, plus tip. So, I ended up giving the bouncer $150, and her $100 upfront and a $40 tip. While this is a bit much, it's was an excellent BBBJ, and took zero effort on my part.

I grabbed one more drink, during that time two girls approached me and said they would have done it for $50. Nice to know this is available two blocks from my apartment.Seriously you spend $290 for a BBBJ? Ya. Its your money yup can do whatever you want.

JTerry26
09-07-18, 14:45
Went there last night. Actually a couple of decent looking dancers. Went back for a couch dance with Angel. Went straight to a titfuck into a BBBJ in about 30 seconds. Done in a song and a half. BJ was a little tooth-why but good.

The biggest drawback of that place (other than the looks of some of the women) is all the smoking.

Sacramento
09-08-18, 13:02
Went there last night. Actually a couple of decent looking dancers. Went back for a couch dance with Angel. Went straight to a titfuck into a BBBJ in about 30 seconds. Done in a song and a half. BJ was a little tooth-why but good.

The biggest drawback of that place (other than the looks of some of the women) is all the smoking.Check out red raven as well.

Some chicks there are down for some action as well.

Its not too far a drive from one to the other.

So in case you don't find what you like at one go to the other.

You will definitely run into some girl that you like and that will take care of you.

JTerry26
09-08-18, 17:37
Check out red raven as well.

Some chicks there are down for some action as well.

Its not too far a drive from one to the other.

So in case you don't find what you like at one go to the other.

You will definitely run into some girl that you like and that will take care of you.I wasn't aware of the Red Raven. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Chuck Marvel
09-09-18, 23:36
I wasn't aware of the Red Raven. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.Had a chance to stop into Creekside Cabaret Saturday. Had not been there in years. Creekside sits well off of 309 in the back of an industrial park. You can't see it or any indication that it is there from 309. Ten dollar cover. Not bad for a BYOB but Creekside sells liquor. I felt I'd TOFTT and shelled out the cash. Got patted down and asked to keep my hat off once inside. Went to the bar, asked for a glass of tonic. Small glass cost $3. 00, okay. Creekside is a large club. Not as big as Delilahs, Cheerleaders, or Penthouse, but still pretty big. Decent crowd and like most of the larger "Gentlemen"s Clubs" had numerous ladies working. Seemed to bea number of 'older' gents there. A thin, cute WOC was on stage, When she came down she worked her way around the bar for tips. She got to me, said her name was Sasha and asked my name. I told her. She said she'd talk to me more later. The parade of dancers continued. All of the ladies were friendly but not pushy or trying to get excessive tips. Sasha came around we chatted for a bit. She asked me it I'd like a dance. I told her I was still getting settled in and to check with me later. A few minutes later a cute, sandy-haired lady came off stage and made her way around. She had nice medium sized breasts, no implants, and nice bubble butt. I wouldn't call her a PAWG but definitely built for comfort not for speed. She said her name was Louise. We chatted and I told her to see me we she completed her round. She sat down and talked briefly. I asked her about a dance. She laughed and said she usually had to ask. We adjourned to the couch dance room. She asked me if a wanted a topless for $20 or a nude for $40. I decided on the topless. She dropped her top, plopped that cute tush in my lap, place my hands on her firm soft breasts and began to wiggle. After a couple of minutes she turned around and straddled me. Not a bad little grind. I aked her if the nude dance were in the same room. She said they were, but champagne courts were private. I asked the cost and she said $195 for topless and $295 nude. I don't know why they don't just round them off to $200 and $300 but that's what there are. She slid down my thighs and rubbed my crotch with her breasts and rubbed the inside of my thigh with her hands. Felt niiiccce. She asked if I"d like another dance. I told her not right now. But I'd keep her in mind for the future. Can't say if extras are available from her or any of the other ladies but I'm not shelling out $200-$300 to find out. The club is not open Sunday and Monday, however I will try to check it out during the middle of the week.

Chuck Marvel.

NotMer16
10-01-18, 21:32
Hi, I am travelling to philadelphia for work and was planning to hit some SC.

I am not looking for any extras, just want to have a good time, get lap dances and play with titties.

Any recommendations as to which club I must visit?

Dan Sam
10-02-18, 11:34

I am not looking for any extras, just want to have a good time, get lap dances and play with titties.

Any recommendations as to which club I must visit?Have had a great time at Delialiahs.

Davey1965
10-02-18, 17:31
Have had a great time at Delialiahs.Haven't been there in years but Cheerleaders was always good for basic fun as well. And right in the middle of those two is Club Risqué

Member #5944
10-02-18, 21:26

Any recommendations as to which club I must visit?Penns Port Pub on Columbus BLVD has withstood the test of time. A shot and / beer place with usually a nice selection of ladies who love to flash the clam. Unfortunately no private dances. Food is decent as well.

LuvEmSmall
10-10-18, 11:49
Went on Saturday night. Mink sat down. She has "somer teeth" Big girl. Did a lot of talking. When tonthe 20 room. She got naked right off. Big titties, not typically my thing. But it was a change. Encouraged touching, as I did as well. 3 songs, I left happy. She suggested the 30 room next time, said "I am better in there".

Good Good Time
10-10-18, 17:23
So I've read through the thread, but it seems like most people in here already know this. I'm a veteran with escorts and SWs, but never experienced extras at a club. Can someone post basic instructions and price expectations? I find it more intimidating to try anything with security and such. Any advice is appreciated!

Ficdon
10-17-18, 13:25
On Tuesday there were more girls than I've seen there in a long time on a weeknight. Had to be at least 9 dancers. All shapes, sizes, ages, but most were under 30 and average to thin size. Tuesday is a $2 drink special, girls said that's why it was busy. Although I didn't notice any more customers than normal. It was the first day at this club for one of the dancers--she was young and thin, very hot, and although I didn't have a chance to talk to her, she seemed to have a good repertoire of dance moves while working for another customer and was not shy.

Tussel
10-17-18, 18:38
On Tuesday there were more girls than I've seen there in a long time on a weeknight. Had to be at least 9 dancers. All shapes, sizes, ages, but most were under 30 and average to thin size. Tuesday is a $2 drink special, girls said that's why it was busy. Although I didn't notice any more customers than normal. It was the first day at this club for one of the dancers--she was young and thin, very hot, and although I didn't have a chance to talk to her, she seemed to have a good repertoire of dance moves while working for another customer and was not shy.This time of year during the holidays you will see a lot more girls at this club and other strip clubs. They are working for that Christmas cash.

MrBigBigMan11
10-17-18, 19:37
This time of year during the holidays you will see a lot more girls at this club and other strip clubs. They are working for that Christmas cash.Yeah Outta Space can have a good variety on the days that their crowded. And the extras can be had depending on which girl your with. I'll have to check out the place on Tuesdays as lately it's been kinda empty.

Udbtq
10-23-18, 22:38
I hadn't been to Purple Orchid in a little while and stopped in the other night. It can be a fun club but the pickings are pretty slim for me as I'm only into the spinner body type. When I was there the other night I had some bar side dancing with Miami but I didn't get any dances she can be a little pushy and wants to much money. I used to see Slim there a lot I always had a lot of fun with her. I guess she doesn't work there anymore. Does anyone know where she ended up or did she get out of the game?

Mmm5464
10-29-18, 12:01

The biggest drawback of that place (other than the looks of some of the women) is all the smoking.I'm going to be in the area for work, sounds like the ball park is there place to be for extras. How much should I bring for some good "dances". Are the any other places that offer extras? Thanks.

JTerry26
10-29-18, 16:51
I'm going to be in the area for work, sounds like the ball park is there place to be for extras. How much should I bring for some good "dances". Are the any other places that offer extras? Thanks.Ballpark is good for extras but the quality of women really varies.

19th Hole in Glenside is pretty good for extras. Atlantis, Purple Orchid and Outer Space are also pretty guaranteed for extras. Those 3 are all AA women, first 2 are mostly white.

Mmm5464
10-30-18, 00:16
Ballpark is good for extras but the quality of women really varies.

19th Hole in Glenside is pretty good for extras. Atlantis, Purple Orchid and Outer Space are also pretty guaranteed for extras. Those 3 are all AA women, first 2 are mostly white.Thanks for the info, let me know if you need to know anything about Chicago or milwaukee. Are any of these places where white guys might want to avoid? I've walked into clubs were it was obvious I shouldn't have been there. I like AA women, but not at the point my safety is in question.

Splank
10-30-18, 06:48
Thanks for the info, let me know if you need to know anything about Chicago or milwaukee. Are any of these places where white guys might want to avoid? I've walked into clubs were it was obvious I shouldn't have been there. I like AA women, but not at the point my safety is in question.I have never been to Outer Space but absolutely no issues at either Atlantis or PO.

JTerry26
10-31-18, 16:46
Thanks for the info, let me know if you need to know anything about Chicago or milwaukee. Are any of these places where white guys might want to avoid? I've walked into clubs were it was obvious I shouldn't have been there. I like AA women, but not at the point my safety is in question.Atlantis is close to UPenn in West Philly. Neighborhood is diverse and perfectly safe. Bar is actually underground. I've been there mostly during the day with only a few dancers but really likely to get extras. Very good lap dance rooms with a full door and very small window. Dancers are all AA, clientele is mixed. Never felt threatened.

Purple Orchid is outside of the city proper. All AA dancers and clientele. Never had an issue, seems fine. Couch dancer rooms with curtain or a common room with a bunch of couches. They'll whip your dick out in either one.

Outer Space is kind of in the 'hood of West Philly. Easy to park in front and there's a bouncer posted outside. Feels like an AA neighborhood bar with strippers. Only been there once, couch dancer room is private.

Extras seem hit or miss at 19th Hole. There's a skinny blonde with a Russian accent that's game. Big drawback (for me) of 19th and BP is you can smoke inside. And people do. A lot. Both those places are outside of the City in the inner ring burbs.

Know anything about Detroit? I'm there a bit for work.

Tnt69
11-01-18, 06:54
Atlantis is close to UPenn in West Philly. Neighborhood is diverse and perfectly safe. Bar is actually underground. I've been there mostly during the day with only a few dancers but really likely to get extras. Very good lap dance rooms with a full door and very small window. Dancers are all AA, clientele is mixed. Never felt threatened.

Purple Orchid is outside of the city proper. All AA dancers and clientele. Never had an issue, seems fine. Couch dancer rooms with curtain or a common room with a bunch of couches. They'll whip your dick out in either one.

Outer Space is kind of in the 'hood of West Philly. Easy to park in front and there's a bouncer posted outside. Feels like an AA neighborhood bar with strippers. Only been there once, couch dancer room is private.

Extras seem hit or miss at 19th Hole. There's a skinny blonde with a Russian accent that's game. Big drawback (for me) of 19th and BP is you can smoke inside. And people do. A lot. Both those places are outside of the City in the inner ring burbs.

Know anything about Detroit? I'm there a bit for work.19th hole is now no smoking.

Mmm5464
11-01-18, 22:11
My Philly Review.

So I want to thank all those in Philly who provided advice on the best club to go to in order to have a "extra" good time. After reading all the comments from this site and another, I settled on the "19th Hole".

First, this is a weird location, it seems to be a former restaurant or something in the middle of a residential neighborhood. It is an odd place for a club. I went here because from all the suggestions of places to go, this was the closest to where I was staying.

The place was dark with TV's, neon lights, and a few pool tables. One thing I did not expect, the stage is behind the bar? So the girls dance, and then walk around for tips afterword. That sucks, one of the girls said that all the clubs she's worked at are like that. Must be a Pennsylvania or east coast thing.

As for the girls, basically is was a mix of 6's and 7's on the looks department, maybe one decent 8, but none of them were great. Out of 8 girls, 3 were AA. Right after I sat down a Russian chick with big fake tits and a nice ass came up to me and started rubbing my dick and putting my hands on her fake tits, ass, and pussy. It would have been great but she had such a "butter" face I just could not get over. Her accent was sexy as hell, but every time I looked at her face, my hard-on died. She kept telling me "Please don't make me beg for it, let me take you in the back for a dance. " If she had waited until I had a few drinks I would have gone, but I just sat down, I didn't even order yet! I believe her name was Sasha. When she wasn't walking around grabbing dicks, she sat at the end of the bar getting a back rub from some guy who looked like he lived in his mom's basement. If she had hit me up at the end of the night, I probably would have given her a shot.

So I sat for awhile and waited for one rotation to see what kind of talent was there. The two girls I really like, were this Polish girl that I talked to for a while (I don't remember her name), and Victoria. Both were hot in their own way.

There are two levels of dances, a $20 and a $30.

I got a $20 dance from the Polish girl, who was a 7 ish on looks. She has a lip ring and other face piecing's, I've just never found that those look good on anyone. It was semi-private room, on a couch in the backroom. It was hands free, touch everything but the pussy. It was a great dance; she knew how to grind the fuck out of my dick. No extras happen, but I felt like they did. I had a good time.

So I waited for Victoria, mainly because I really like tall chicks, she's also about a 7 ish in looks. I talked to her for a while, and almost changed my mind about the dance, she was a little "off" for my taste. I don't know if she was high or just didn't care what was going on. But I decided I needed to see what she could do in back.

I picked the $30 dance with her. The $30 dances are in another room, with curtains for privacy. As soon as I sat down she started taking off my belt and undoing my pants. She took me out and started stroking me while asking what I would like. We settle on a BBBJCIM for an extra $30, plus the amount of songs played. So I lasted 2 songs before I blew, she took it all down like a champ. Cost $90.

Over all a good experience, I would go back. I want to get that Polish girl in the $30 room and try and get full service. If she fucks half as good as she gives a lap dance, it would be worth the price.

In Delaware
11-02-18, 07:49
This is a quality review! Thanks for the detail!

My Philly Review.

So I want to thank all those in Philly who provided advice on the best club to go to in order to have a "extra" good time. After reading all the comments from this site and another, I settled on the "19th Hole".

First, this is a weird location, it seems to be a former restaurant or something in the middle of a residential neighborhood. It is an odd place for a club. I went here because from all the suggestions of places to go, this was the closest to where I was staying.

The place was dark with TV's, neon lights, and a few pool tables. One thing I did not expect, the stage is behind the bar? So the girls dance, and then walk around for tips afterword. That sucks, one of the girls said that all the clubs she's worked at are like that. Must be a Pennsylvania or east coast thing.

As for the girls, basically is was a mix of 6's and 7's on the looks department, maybe one decent 8, but none of them were great. Out of 8 girls, 3 were AA. Right after I sat down a Russian chick with big fake tits and a nice ass came up to me and started rubbing my dick and putting my hands on her fake tits, ass, and pussy. It would have been great but she had such a "butter" face I just could not get over. Her accent was sexy as hell, but every time I looked at her face, my hard-on died. She kept telling me "Please don't make me beg for it, let me take you in the back for a dance. " If she had waited until I had a few drinks I would have gone, but I just sat down, I didn't even order yet! I believe her name was Sasha. When she wasn't walking around grabbing dicks, she sat at the end of the bar getting a back rub from some guy who looked like he lived in his mom's basement. If she had hit me up at the end of the night, I probably would have given her a shot.

So I sat for awhile and waited for one rotation to see what kind of talent was there. The two girls I really like, were this Polish girl that I talked to for a while (I don't remember her name), and Victoria. Both were hot in their own way.

I got a $20 dance from the Polish girl, who was a 7 ish on looks. She has a lip ring and other face piecing's, I've just never found that those look good on anyone. It was semi-private room, on a couch in the backroom. It was hands free, touch everything but the pussy. It was a great dance; she knew how to grind the fuck out of my dick. No extras happen, but I felt like they did. I had a good time.

So I waited for Victoria, mainly because I really like tall chicks, she's also about a 7 ish in looks. I talked to her for a while, and almost changed my mind about the dance, she was a little "off" for my taste. I don't know if she was high or just didn't care what was going on. But I decided I needed to see what she could do in back.

I picked the $30 dance with her. The $30 dances are in another room, with curtains for privacy. As soon as I sat down she started taking off my belt and undoing my pants. She took me out and started stroking me while asking what I would like. We settle on a BBBJCIM for an extra $30, plus the amount of songs played. So I lasted 2 songs before I blew, she took it all down like a champ. Cost $90.

Over all a good experience, I would go back. I want to get that Polish girl in the $30 room and try and get full service. If she fucks half as good as she gives a lap dance, it would be worth the price.

NvrStlPhilly
11-02-18, 13:17
This is a quality review! Thanks for the detail!It depends on the actual cash in your pocket. Possible party meds help. My good friend went to DD and they took a plane to Vegas after her shift. Dream weekend for him. No pay No play. You can score anywhere depending on your budget. You will actually obtain a better class of beauty at the st clubs.

JTerry26
11-02-18, 15:52
My Philly Review.

Over all a good experience, I would go back. I want to get that Polish girl in the $30 room and try and get full service. If she fucks half as good as she gives a lap dance, it would be worth the price.Glad it worked out. I have to go back there.

MellowMushie
11-06-18, 17:34
Anybody have any info on Oasis by the Airport and extras going on there? Typical dance price? VIP?

Info appreciated.

-MellowMushie.

GutsAndGlory
11-07-18, 09:15
Anybody have any info on Oasis by the Airport and extras going on there? Typical dance price? VIP?

Info appreciated.

-MellowMushie.Oasis is typical 2nd Tier club with extras varying by girl. Dance price is $20 and VIP is typical for Philly. Do a $20 and negotiate. More girls do extras there than not, also a place to get some blow if that's your thing.

MellowMushie
11-08-18, 03:00
Thanks. Will look forward to going there tgan.

Oasis is typical 2nd Tier club with extras varying by girl. Dance price is $20 and VIP is typical for Philly. Do a $20 and negotiate. More girls do extras there than not, also a place to get some blow if that's your thing.

Tarbfeis1989
11-09-18, 14:18
Oasis is typical 2nd Tier club with extras varying by girl. Dance price is $20 and VIP is typical for Philly. Do a $20 and negotiate. More girls do extras there than not, also a place to get some blow if that's your thing.Got anything on the dream boutique nearby I walked in once and they have girls in there as well.

I live closeby so hopefully can go into oasis or dream boutique for some action and not break the bank.

GStouts
11-11-18, 01:04
I think I'll try this place out based on what I heard about the activities that happen, but anybody have some idea of what I should expect appearance wise from the dancers? General age? Thin or thick? Are they generally hot?

Jcld74
11-12-18, 02:22
My Philly Review.

As for the girls, basically is was a mix of 6's and 7's on the looks department, maybe one decent 8, but none of them were great. Out of 8 girls, 3 were AA. Right after I sat down a Russian chick with big fake tits and a nice ass came up to me and started rubbing my dick and putting my hands on her fake tits, ass, and pussy. It would have been great but she had such a "butter" face I just could not get over. Her accent was sexy as hell, but every time I looked at her face, my hard-on died..Was this day or night shift?

Mmm5464
11-12-18, 14:35
Was this day or night shift?Night, I got the about 10 pm.

Da Slickster
11-14-18, 12:54
I think I'll try this place out based on what I heard about the activities that happen, but anybody have some idea of what I should expect appearance wise from the dancers? General age? Thin or thick? Are they generally hot?Dancers are generally late 20's/30's and come in all shapes. There was a spinner or two last time I was there up to the standard thick sister girls.

Hot is in the eye of the beholder but I would rate the average dancer at 7. 5 ish.

KingOfFours
11-25-18, 10:51
I'm going to be in Center City for just one afternoon, with some extra time on my hands. I'll have access only to public transport on that day, but I'll be near the Market Street El, so a quick excursion outside of Center City to venues near that line, might also be possible.

Can anyone suggest a club where bareback full service is available, in house, for a fair price? I'm ONLY interested in places were there are ladies that will fuck raw. Thanks for any leads, gents!

LadiesLove
11-27-18, 13:12
I'm going to be in Center City for just one afternoon, with some extra time on my hands. I'll have access only to public transport on that day, but I'll be near the Market Street El, so a quick excursion outside of Center City to venues near that line, might also be possible.

Can anyone suggest a club where bareback full service is available, in house, for a fair price? I'm ONLY interested in places were there are ladies that will fuck raw. Thanks for any leads, gents!I recently moved to the area, I have yet to find a place where this may be offered. Maybe a senior member can provide some insight on this. It's bad enough I can find a place for any type of relief.

LadiesLove
11-27-18, 13:29
I visited a club lastnight in NE area and have to say it's not what I expected. May be I haven't been out in a while or it was the night I went out. There's some really old, and "beat up" girls that was dancing. No real talent or eye candy. They were Pushy and have some serious attitudes. I don't want to post the name of the club for obvious reasons but wanted to know if anyone experienced the same around NE area. May be someone can provide recommendations for another places? Thanks.

JTerry26
11-27-18, 17:36
I recently moved to the area, I have yet to find a place where this may be offered. Maybe a senior member can provide some insight on this. It's bad enough I can find a place for any type of relief.Atlantis GC at 38 & Chesnut is a pretty good call for reliable extras, like a hand job or C or BBBJ. I've been offered FS there 2 x, not sure if it would be BB or C but I suspect the latter. I've only been there in the afternoon or around happy hour. Not sure what the situation is later at night. All AA women, pretty good quality. Outerspace seems like a reliable place for extras as well (from what I've read) but I've only been there once. Purple Orchid as well.

Outside of the city 19th Hole and Ballpark are consistent for extras. FS most likely at Ballpark but the quality there can be lacking.

LadiesLove
11-27-18, 18:44
Atlantis GC at 38 & Chesnut is a pretty good call for reliable extras, like a hand job or C or BBBJ. I've been offered FS there 2 x, not sure if it would be BB or C but I suspect the latter. I've only been there in the afternoon or around happy hour. Not sure what the situation is later at night. All AA women, pretty good quality. Outerspace seems like a reliable place for extras as well (from what I've read) but I've only been there once. Purple Orchid as well.

Outside of the city 19th Hole and Ballpark are consistent for extras. FS most likely at Ballpark but the quality there can be lacking.Thanks Terry26 for the prompt reply and info. I will be sure to provide a report when I make a trip to one of these establishment!

GutsAndGlory
11-27-18, 21:11
Atlantis GC at 38 & Chesnut is a pretty good call for reliable extras, like a hand job or C or BBBJ. I've been offered FS there 2 x, not sure if it would be BB or C but I suspect the latter. I've only been there in the afternoon or around happy hour. Not sure what the situation is later at night. All AA women, pretty good quality. Outerspace seems like a reliable place for extras as well (from what I've read) but I've only been there once. Purple Orchid as well.

Outside of the city 19th Hole and Ballpark are consistent for extras. FS most likely at Ballpark but the quality there can be lacking.For consistent HJ service, nothing beats the Playhouse in Burlington. The "Playhouse Handshake" is a requirement of employment LOL. The girls tend to be more MILFy Brazilians with 1 Asian (Mercedes) and a few PAWGs for good measure.

GutsAndGlory
11-27-18, 21:16

Can anyone suggest a club where bareback full service is available, in house, for a fair price? I'm ONLY interested in places were there are ladies that will fuck raw. Thanks for any leads, gents!No such place exists in PHL or any market that I know of. BBFS is very rare indeed and to most, crazy risky. There was an Asian place that had one attendant that was known for BBFS but that closed last year and most of us thought she was nuts to do so.

GutsAndGlory
11-27-18, 21:19
I visited a club lastnight in NE area and have to say it's not what I expected. May be I haven't been out in a while or it was the night I went out. There's some really old, and "beat up" girls that was dancing. No real talent or eye candy. They were Pushy and have some serious attitudes. I don't want to post the name of the club for obvious reasons but wanted to know if anyone experienced the same around NE area. May be someone can provide recommendations for another places? Thanks.LadiesLove, the reasons are not obvious to me. Please tell us what place sucked so we can avoid it That said, most clubs are very inconsistent everywhere and if you went on a Monday night, I'm not surprised that the girls were hustling extra hard. Sorry that happened. Maybe consider an AMP in Philly? You can get a good idea anyway of what to expect.

AgentChan
11-27-18, 22:33
No such place exists in PHL or any market that I know of. BBFS is very rare indeed and to most, crazy risky. There was an Asian place that had one attendant that was known for BBFS but that closed last year and most of us thought she was nuts to do so.Which place was it? What was her name?

GutsAndGlory
11-28-18, 23:28
Which place was it? What was her name?I can't remember the place or her name to be honest. It was on White Horse Pike in Atco, NJ. I never went back since I am seldom in that area -went on the advice of a buddy for the BBFS but never returned.

LuvEmSmall
11-29-18, 11:12
Went in and spent some time. Saw this girl across the bar with this guy for like an hour. I wanted a dance. Cute girl, small titties and sexy. I went over and casually approached the guy and asked for permission to dance with the lady he is entertaining. He obliged.

Nice girl: pretty, perfect teeth, sexy eyes. Amazing little breasts.

Like to see her again!

BMart80
12-04-18, 09:35
Heading to town for a couple days to work, staying next to Lincoln field. Looking to see if any of the clubs close to that area are open to extra good times. I've been reading a bit here and everything looks to be well north or across the river in NJ. Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.

MyBackHurts
12-06-18, 17:06
Heading to town for a couple days to work, staying next to Lincoln field. Looking to see if any of the clubs close to that area are open to extra good times. I've been reading a bit here and everything looks to be well north or across the river in NJ. Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.Cheerleaders http://cheerleadersphiladelphia.com/.

Zman88
12-07-18, 01:31

Can anyone suggest a club where bareback full service is available, in house, for a fair price? I'm ONLY interested in places were there are ladies that will fuck raw. Thanks for any leads, gents!I'm guessing you're probably gone but if ever in the area, Outer Space is pretty easy. Just say you don't care about cover.

JTerry26
12-07-18, 08:50
While I know this is in NJ, it's close to Philly. Never been, went yesterday at around 2:00. BYOB, no cover and about 15 girls working. All were attractive, real range of types, basically something for everyone from thick girls to spinners and everything in between. They circulate for tips and are pretty grabby right at the bar. Did a couch dance with Lena, Brazilian, big tits and a little curvy. Full contact first song, whipped it out and a nice lubed HJ in the second song. $30/ song and I tipped her but it wasn't asked for. I'll definitely go back. Cheap visit (no cover or expensive beers) and apparently guaranteed extras.

Member #5944
12-07-18, 09:36
Heading to town for a couple days to work, staying next to Lincoln field. Looking to see if any of the clubs close to that area are open to extra good times. I've been reading a bit here and everything looks to be well north or across the river in NJ. Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.Try Penns Port Pub on Columbus Blvd. No extras, but a great old school titty bar where the girls are usually very attractive and aren't afraid to flash the clam. Decent food during the day too.

DaveHd967
12-07-18, 12:33
I agree with ballpark but YMMV there. Many girls there are beat up. 19th hole I haven't been there in a while but was always good for extras. However never has FS there. YMMV also some scammers working there but not all.

PH in Port Richmond used to be great before ownership change. Always got whatever I wanted there. Last few times I left without even going upstairs. Didn't like all the changes.

Haven't been to the other spots mentioned but will likely visit.

Outside of the city 19th Hole and Ballpark are consistent for extras. FS most likely at Ballpark but the quality there can be lacking.

John2526
12-18-18, 13:08
For consistent HJ service, nothing beats the Playhouse in Burlington. The "Playhouse Handshake" is a requirement of employment LOL.I'm up in that general area occasionally. That might make for a nice detour.

What's the range of tip expected for that sort of service?

The clubs near me (DC) are all no-touch. You might get your hand broken if you tried.

GutsAndGlory
12-18-18, 23:16
I'm up in that general area occasionally. That might make for a nice detour.

What's the range of tip expected for that sort of service?

The clubs near me (DC) are all no-touch. You might get your hand broken if you tried.Playhouse is hands on for sure. Yeah, I hate DC as well. Strip clubs there are lame too. PH is no cover days, $10 after 7 pm which includes 1st drink. Its NJ so BYOB if you want to drink. Dollar parade is continual and HJ is standard with all the Brazillian girls. Only 1-2 are no mileage. PM me for names. There is also BBBJCIM with one girl but there is an expectation of a serious tip. Sit barside and they will come to you.

Dances are $30 each (yes, $30 - steep) and most don't get hands-on until 2 songs in so expect to drop 90-100 for a few dances that end on a happy note. I like to PH because the girls are consistent (some would argue too consistent. Many have been here for years) and they post the schedules on the website so you know when your faves are there. Its not glamorous but I find the girls very nice and you know exactly what to expect.

JulesSilver
12-29-18, 15:43
Had a friend tell me about a visit to Venus Video. He told me that there was a separate entrance to see the girls there. There were two girls that Friday night. One black and one asian. He went with the tall black girl, but both looked in shape and good. After being lead into a private room the deal was $40 for a lap dance, $60 for topless or bottomless, $100 for fully nude, $150 for a handjob. He talked her down to $80 for fully nude. Got a lap dance for a few minutes and then she told him to pull down his pants and gave him some lube so he could jerk off while she touched herself. The session was probably less than 30 minutes total. He had no complaints, but figures $80 can be better spent elsewhere.

GutsAndGlory
12-30-18, 00:33
Had a friend tell me about a visit to Venus Video. He told me that there was a separate entrance to see the girls there. There were two girls that Friday night. One black and one asian. He went with the tall black girl, but both looked in shape and good. After being lead into a private room the deal was $40 for a lap dance, $60 for topless or bottomless, $100 for fully nude, $150 for a handjob. He talked her down to $80 for fully nude. Got a lap dance for a few minutes and then she told him to pull down his pants and gave him some lube so he could jerk off while she touched herself. The session was probably less than 30 minutes total. He had no complaints, but figures $80 can be better spent elsewhere.Interesting. Never thought that Venus Video had live girls. Wonder if your friend knows if that is a consistent experience there.

GutsAndGlory
12-30-18, 00:41
I agree with ballpark but YMMV there. Many girls there are beat up. 19th hole I haven't been there in a while but was always good for extras. However never has FS there. YMMV also some scammers working there but not all.

PH in Port Richmond used to be great before ownership change. Always got whatever I wanted there. Last few times I left without even going upstairs. Didn't like all the changes.

Haven't been to the other spots mentioned but will likely visit.FS at 19th is rare but certainly can be had. Most of the girls will give you digits for OTC visit if interested. PH was raided a few years back and has never been the same since. Haven't bothered with it lately at all. Atlantis and P. Orchid are both AA clubs for sure but as a white guy, never had any issues at either. They're both urban clubs and the girls can swing wildly from smokin' hot to Kensington kids so be prepared to be disappointed occasionally. Or lower any standards you might have. Ballpark has been disappointing lately too. Kelly, formerly of the BP is now at Playhouse with an abbreviated menu. BP is consistent for extras for sure but the place is a total dump.

JulesSilver
12-30-18, 01:22
Interesting. Never thought that Venus Video had live girls. Wonder if your friend knows if that is a consistent experience there.He says its very consistent. Asian girl is always there and well reviewed. If you come later in other girl should be there too.

Fortress67
12-30-18, 22:51
I had the chance to be in the Philadelphia area around Christmas and got to visit the 19th hole twice. The first was on Saturday, the 22nd around 1 pm They had a nice little lunch buffet setup, and five girls dancing. I was driving, so chose to order a water, and I believe that was a mistake. I heard and saw two girls whisper "cop" as they passed each other, obviously in reference to me. Not being a cop, and hoping for a great visit to the lap dance area, I was a little disappointed. I watched multiple mongers take women to the backroom, but was never offered a thing. They gladly took my tip when they walked around, but just kept walking. I didn't have the time to invest in clearing my reputation, so I headed out.

I stopped in again after 3 on Thursday, the 27th, and did much much better! I dreamt that I saw a beautiful blonde spinner, with a butterfly tattoo. She was amazing! She had a pretty strong eastern European accent, but was great to watch. I wasn't there 15 minutes, and she took me to the back room. There she stripped down, pulled down my zipper, and started a very nice CBJ. She proceeded to ride me, and encouraged me to stick a finger up her tight ass. It was fantastic! I was pleased to pay her $, and give the house 90 for the dances. I was almost sad to wake up and leave the 19th Hole. I will be back to visit again! Thank you to all of the fine mongers who reviewed this place, I had no idea it even existed!

Chuck Marvel
12-30-18, 23:44
Interesting. Never thought that Venus Video had live girls. Wonder if your friend knows if that is a consistent experience there.I have not been there in ages. But no way I'm paying anything for the privilege of jerking myself off!

JTerry26
01-02-19, 08:31
I had the chance to be in the Philadelphia area around Christmas and got to visit the 19th hole twice. The first was on Saturday, the 22nd around 1 pm They had a nice little lunch buffet setup, and five girls dancing. I was driving, so chose to order a water, and I believe that was a mistake. I heard and saw two girls whisper "cop" as they passed each other, obviously in reference to me. Not being a cop, and hoping for a great visit to the lap dance area, I was a little disappointed. I watched multiple mongers take women to the backroom, but was never offered a thing. They gladly took my tip when they walked around, but just kept walking. I didn't have the time to invest in clearing my reputation, so I headed out.

I stopped in again after 3 on Thursday, the 27th, and did much much better! I dreamt that I saw a beautiful blonde spinner, with a butterfly tattoo. She was amazing! She had a pretty strong eastern European accent, but was great to watch. I wasn't there 15 minutes, and she took me to the back room. There she stripped down, pulled down my zipper, and started a very nice CBJ. She proceeded to ride me, and encouraged me to stick a finger up her tight ass. It was fantastic! I was pleased to pay her $, and give the house 90 for the dances. I was almost sad to wake up and leave the 19th Hole. I will be back to visit again! Thank you to all of the fine mongers who reviewed this place, I had no idea it even existed!I had a lap dance with the same blonde spinner. She whispered in my ear $x for something but I couldn't understand her and didn't have the extra cash. I suspected everything was on the menu. Thanks for the review, I'll have to go back.