PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Rodman Sigel
06-16-09, 09:28
Can anyone give a review on Bottom's Up on 5th and Wyoming?

Pollux Troy
06-16-09, 18:58
Can anyone give a review on Bottom's Up on 5th and Wyoming?Not very good. Lotta average ladies in there. There's not a very good amount of "grimey" strip clubs anymore in Philly. I have no idea why.

Tim Dirk
06-18-09, 17:37
Fellas, the old D's Playhouse crew has moved to N.O.B. 5727 North Broad Street 7 days a week from 9pm-2am. Cover is $10 and lap dances $5 .Please share your experience of visiting "N.O.B. 5727 North Broad Street".

Is this a safe neighborhood?

Thanks

Sivad1
06-19-09, 04:59
Please share your experience of visiting "N.O.B. 5727 North Broad Street".

ThanksIt's Broad and Olney, its safe just don't act a fool.

Iorek
06-19-09, 13:33

Thanks

It's the Broad and Olney area on North Philadelphia. Quite safe, and no issue if you are comfortable around black folk. Then again, if you are already comfortable around black folk you would know there is no problem.

The D's entrance last I heard is actually at the rear between 9-2am the entrance is at the rear of NOB, which means
you have to go down Park Ave (the street behind N. Broad, bet. grange and Chew).
There is a generously sized parking lot there and also street parking so
presumably parking will not be an issue. The door is the white door in the left
corner. Entry is $10, drink tickets are $5 a piece so no cash at the bar other
than the tipping jar. Only drinks are Heineken or Corona or water so dont be feeling the need to sip on single-malts. You get a wrist tag when you pay your entry, if you feel you will want something to drink, get your drink tickets from the guy you paid the entry fee to $5 a piece.

It seems that the word still needs to get out. It was Friday Midnight and there were no more than 20 dudes
there, including the staff, about 15 girls.

All I saw going on was just dancing, nothing grimey being snuck in at some dark
dingy corner! No talk, smell, taste, or hint of extras that I observed at all.

the space is quite big so all night long it felt empty, not a big deal if you
have claimed your corner and are getting your dance flowing, overall no big
deal.

Some of these chicks have got it into their heads that $20 worth of dances
equals 3-dances and a $5 tip.

Do yourself a favor and do not come with only $20's! Too many of the girls seem to have a gameplan to either not have change or assume that they deserve a tip. That really irked me on my trip, the management might not even be aware of it, it's likely a collective conspiracy by some of the girls to get extra money. Count your songs so that when she gets up after song #3 you either have $15 in exact currency to give her or you be prepared to get pissed off when she either tries to say "that was four songs" or "your giving me a tip right" (statement, not question).

I didnt recognize any of the girls from the old 'D's' so I'm assuming these are perhaps the NOB girls. It would seem that the west philly clubs seems to have west philly girls and north philly clubs seem to have north philly girls. Not all are willing to travel to opposite ends of the city evidently.

I will say that the girls gave great dances. They know how to give excellent lapdances. On my scale they were also quite pretty and sexy, more than a few looked "bangin" in their bikinis, phenominal bodies, splendid asses (and I'm no fan of boney or big asses....these were niiiiiice!).

At 2:00am the entrance changes to the main entrance on Broad street as it becomes N.O.B, I didnt stay quite long enough to see if there was anything of note during the transition so I cant say what if anything happens.

Honestly a mixed review: The girls were 6-9.5 on my scale. There were not enough bodies (men) in the space to have it not feel empty, but that's not necessarily a big deal. When I was there, there were maybe 20 guys total and that included the staff, thus ready and frequent access to the girls. They give great lapdances! They (the girls) have a 'plan', come with mixed bills or/and "keep your pimp hand strong", dont let the ones that try to play get over on you else it'll work itself into becoming a "standard practice". No extras available onsite, no VIP that I could see, I experienced no hint of offers for outside arrangements. Parking was easy and generous, as with all Af-American clubs I've patronized it's just impolite not to palm, squeeze and caress the asses. They seem to like their boobs squeezed but I'm not so much of a breast man to be honest. I tried for a stinky finger but was tactfully repositioned to her hip. If I can get a stinky, then I presume the "grimey" is in effect, but alas no. I didnt push it because a subtle "no" is all I need, I've seen guys kind of push it and just get a pissed off and irate girl cussing them out and that's sure to make you just go limp so I dont see the sense in trying twice.

Man U Nv
06-19-09, 23:36

ThanksI went there last Saturday. Around 11:30pm stayed only for 20 minutes. Spot is safe and could be great. My visit. 4 girls giving dances 8 girls come out go to bar and drink. 3 women peek out the back and go back into dressing room. Now there are 15 to 20 men inside. No one was really working. In 20 minutes not asked to dance or even tip. HUH? Finally, a dancer finishes and asks me do I want a dance and tries to play me. Dances are $5 the trick tell me she is worth 20 because she is soo good and 5 isn't enough. I tell her honey go find another nut and leave. Told the operater at the door, the girls aren't hungry aor think we are stupid. Will try agin but not the same vibe or work effort as the old Staxx and Ds West Philly spots.

Freaklikdat
06-21-09, 15:13
I went there last Saturday. Around 11:30pm stayed only for 20 minutes. Spot is safe and could be great. My visit. 4 girls giving dances 8 girls come out go to bar and drink. 3 women peek out the back and go back into dressing room. Now there are 15 to 20 men inside. No one was really working. In 20 minutes not asked to dance or even tip. HUH? Finally, a dancer finishes and asks me do I want a dance and tries to play me. Dances are $5 the trick tell me she is worth 20 because she is soo good and 5 isn't enough. I tell her honey go find another nut and leave. Told the operater at the door, the girls aren't hungry aor think we are stupid. Will try agin but not the same vibe or work effort as the old Staxx and Ds West Philly spots.I went to this WACK ASS spot on Friday. Got there around 11 and went thru the back door paid my $10 to get in and only 3 other guys were inside 1 girl dancing on stage and 2 other dancers. I was out after about 10 minutes but returns around 1am and the place was still lackluster I mean more girls were there but the vibe just wasn't. Save your money but not going.

Tim Dirk
06-21-09, 17:12
I went to this WACK ASS spot on Friday. Got there around 11 and went thru the back door paid my $10 to get in and only 3 other guys were inside 1 girl dancing on stage and 2 other dancers. I was out after about 10 minutes but returns around 1am and the place was still lackluster I mean more girls were there but the vibe just wasn't. Save your money but not going.Thanks to brothers "Freaklikdat", "Man U Nv", and "Iorek" for your wonderful reviews. Sounded like this place is not as good as the Big D's and Sunbrian.

The girls' bad attitude will not make money for them under this economy.

Will wait and see to find a better place.

I am glad this forum is active again. Please do share what you know.

Thanks a lot.

Supereloquent
06-22-09, 14:54
I haven't seen this place reported on, which is curious because it is right downtown on 13th near Walnut. There is a $10 cover charge even though it is pretty much of a dive. At least your $10 cover gets you one free drink. All the dancers and most of the patrons are black, but it is a friendly place and the few lily white customers like me don't get hassled, and they don't seem to care if you nurse your drink forever if you are getting private dances.

Most of the dancers are not my taste; it has nothing to do with color; big tits and big booties are just not my thing. However, each shift there are usually some attractive, petite girls and the private dances are inexpensive (20 for about 15 minutes) relative to other places and you can play around in private pretty much as you please, short of actually getting sucked or fucked.

One nice thing about a strip bar versus cruising the K is that you get a long "test drive" with the girl in terms of conversation, personality and fooling around before making a mistake with a BJ or FS date. Plus the talent I have seen here has been considerably more attractive than the BSWs I have seen on the K. I have arranged with a few of the better looking girls to meet in private after hours and all of them have been fun experiences.

Atl Guy
06-22-09, 16:14
Has anyone been to Oasis recently. I used to go there but it has been sometime. Usually spent time with Honey and Ryan. Both were pretty good for what it was and Honey offered take out but wanted too much. No luck with any others on take out.

Freaklikdat
06-22-09, 23:53
I haven't seen this place reported on, which is curious because it is right downtown on 13th near Walnut. There is a $10 cover charge even though it is pretty much of a dive. At least your $10 cover gets you one free drink. All the dancers and most of the patrons are black, but it is a friendly place and the few lily white customers like me don't get hassled, and they don't seem to care if you nurse your drink forever if you are getting private dances.

Most of the dancers are not my taste; it has nothing to do with color; big tits and big booties are just not my thing. However, each shift there are usually some attractive, petite girls and the private dances are inexpensive (20 for about 15 minutes) relative to other places and you can play around in private pretty much as you please, short of actually getting sucked or fucked.

One nice thing about a strip bar versus cruising the K is that you get a long "test drive" with the girl in terms of conversation, personality and fooling around before making a mistake with a BJ or FS date. Plus the talent I have seen here has been considerably more attractive than the BSWs I have seen on the K. I have arranged with a few of the better looking girls to meet in private after hours and all of them have been fun experiences.Unless it opened back up recently, this place has been closed for well over a year. I have great memories from The Full Moon

iammrfatcat
06-24-09, 15:03
I road by a monthor two ago and it was closed. I too miss this place, although for you old time mongers Philly GO GO or knock knock was better down 13th near Arch i think. Can anybody verify if Full Moon is open again before I get a chance to cruise again.

Supereloquent
06-24-09, 15:49
I knew it had been closed down for a while then opened up for a while. Apparently it is now closed down again? If so, I will miss it.

I road by a month or two ago and it was closed. I too miss this place, although for you old time mongers Philly GO GO or knock knock was better down 13th near Arch i think. Can anybody verify if Full Moon is open again before I get a chance to cruise again.

Unless it opened back up recently, this place has been closed for well over a year. I have great memories from The Full Moon

Thedarkstar
06-24-09, 18:17
I hit this spot up about two weeks ago. I went there a few years ago and have not been back since. I usually would frequent the West Philly clubs, but we all know how that scene is lately. Anyway, as others have mentioned, the excitement and energy simply was not there. I got there at about 11:30 on a Sunday night. It was just me and another guy. There were about 4-5 girls available. Luckily, I went there with a dancer friend of mine with whom I've kept in contact with from old Rum Keg days. I was so bored we ended up fucking in the back VIP room. The cover for that was $20 and I gave her $80 for the FS.

Saltydawg
06-25-09, 01:28
Thanks to brothers "Freaklikdat", "Man U Nv", and "Iorek" for your wonderful reviews. Sounded like this place is not as good as the Big D's and Sunbrian.

The girls' bad attitude will not make money for them under this economy.

Will wait and see to find a better place.

I am glad this forum is active again. Please do share what you know.

Thanks a lot.Imho, it was a mistake for them to take their traditionally West philly model out/up to N. O. B. Personally, I've never cared for that venue. Can't say why, exactly; it's a big space, sure, but somehow, it's just not inviting or comfortable. The second floor of SunBrien's or, for that matter, Big D's, as bare-bones as they were, were at least crawling with girls which I believe created a competitive scene and, God knows, a wonderful atmosphere. And then there was that third floor front room at SunBrien's which allowed us, for a nominal additional cost, to get away from the crush when it was crowded on 2. They've just got to get their act back out West.

Speaking of the West, OuterSpace has had a pretty good line-up lately. I've been checking it out once or twice a week and have found it more than reliable. Its advantage is that it opens early, around mid-afternoon, and often has quite a different cast of females from, say, 3. 6 than from 7. 10. Like any place, it has its diehards; but then you'll always see a few lovelies who are either new or just don't come out with any regularity. Also, I've never found extras / take out to be a problem there. The only problem might be catching the prize you want before someone else snares her.

BTW. There seems to be some budding activity in West Philly these days on the go-go / after-hours scene most of which is concentrated in an area not too far from 54th st. Word of mouth usually tends to work pretty well; however, if the news hasn't reached some of you yet, you can always pm me for details. I'll be up front and warn that your status on this board may just dictate whether or not I respond, as I really want to see these spots last a while this time around. There's no question that Leo has used this board in the past to collect intel and I see no reason to make it any easier for them to waste their time and our tax dollars harassing good innocent citizens.

Finally, it is interesting to observe that, while the sour economy has taken its toll on many of our mongering wallets, at the same time it seems to have brought out some new talent as girls get laid off from their "day jobs" not just in Philly, but in Delaware and Jersey as well. They come flocking into the gogo scene hoping to take up the slack. So save your dollars and enjoy the variety. At the end of the day, there's no other city in the USA That has the value that Philly has to offer us.

End of lecture. Enjoy and be safe.

Ssssbadboyssss
06-25-09, 21:59
I have just found a new (well new to me anyway) after hours GoGo spot in West Philly. Anyone interested PM me for details. As Salty said your rep will determine my reply. Also my employer will be throwing an after hours gogo party next month anyone from this site who is interested will get a discount at the door. Again PM me for details.

BadBoy

Tim Dirk
06-26-09, 23:02
I have just found a new (well new to me anyway) after hours GoGo spot in West Philly. Anyone interested PM me for details. As Salty said your rep will determine my reply. Also my employer will be throwing an after hours gogo party next month anyone from this site who is interested will get a discount at the door. Again PM me for details.

BadBoyI sent you an email and please share your details.

Thanks

Iorek
06-27-09, 18:00
on another basic level...assuming there are no drugs or **** folks working or patronizing a spot why is it that le seems to want to shut down any strip clubs outside of the mainstream. i'm someone under no delusion that cops themselves patronize stripclubs all the time.

i never hear of all the other 'gentlemens' club city or suburban ever having the issues of trying to stay under the radar like the afam clubs. some of you guys know that in some of the clubs, if you are willing to give up big $$ you can take ur dick out in the champagne room (or have it taken out for you). when celebrities and sport figures come in and start tossing crazy dollars around they are definitely leaving with their balls emptied (been witness to a damn near orgy at a north jersey spot in the late 90's. pissed at the guy 'cos when he came all the girls started ignoring us poor bastards).

trying not to so easily leap toward the racial card, what is it? easier to harrass the less monied? general perception as a nuisance and undesirable element in community? if so i've never heard of neighbors complaining ever! i've heard the l&i thing, is it true? is it really just that the black clubs seem to be more "sexual", rather than the pretense of "fantasy"? public health concerns??

i've come across more coke heads and heroin shooters, meth smokers at the mainstream spots that i have ever at the black clubs...(cant say i've know a dancer at a black club with any substance issues that i can mention....caviat being "weed should be legal anyhow"..lol)

i was talking with a friend and it dawned on my as to why i couldnt clearly put my finger on the why when any activity i've been witness to at some have gone on at most any other i know of but likely in private booths (mileage with chick mainly).

Tussel
06-28-09, 09:49
on another basic level...assuming there are no drugs or **** folks working or patronizing a spot why is it that le seems to want to shut down any strip clubs outside of the mainstream. i'm someone under no delusion that cops themselves patronize stripclubs all the time.

i never hear of all the other 'gentlemens' club city or suburban ever having the issues of trying to stay under the radar like the afam clubs. some of you guys know that in some of the clubs, if you are willing to give up big $$ you can take ur dick out in the champagne room (or have it taken out for you). when celebrities and sport figures come in and start tossing crazy dollars around they are definitely leaving with their balls emptied (been witness to a damn near orgy at a north jersey spot in the late 90's. pissed at the guy 'cos when he came all the girls started ignoring us poor bastards).

trying not to so easily leap toward the racial card, what is it? easier to harrass the less monied? general perception as a nuisance and undesirable element in community? if so i've never heard of neighbors complaining ever! i've heard the l&i thing, is it true? is it really just that the black clubs seem to be more "sexual", rather than the pretense of "fantasy"? public health concerns??

i've come across more coke heads and heroin shooters, meth smokers at the mainstream spots that i have ever at the black clubs...(cant say i've know a dancer at a black club with any substance issues that i can mention....caviat being "weed should be legal anyhow"..lol)

i was talking with a friend and it dawned on my as to why i couldnt clearly put my finger on the why when any activity i've been witness to at some have gone on at most any other i know of but likely in private booths (mileage with chick mainly).
from my experience working at strip clubs and patronizing them, i believe it comes down to money. the mainstream clubs are usually run by organized crime people that fill the pockets of l & i officials. they also maintain proper licenses to keep the club legitimate. on the other hand,some ghetto clubs fail to get proper licenses and zoning requirements. also a lot of the ghetto clubs fail to check all dancers id or let them in without it. there main focus is just to make as much money now before we get shut down. there are some ghetto clubs that never get shut down because they follow procedures. i personally don't think it's a racial thing all the time.

Ssssbadboyssss
06-29-09, 16:31

these places get shutdown because the 19th district captain is a corrupt bastard who thinks he's bugsy siegel or something. if you don't play ball with him i.e. pay him off, or snitch when he wants you too, he'll stay on your ass until you 1. do what he wants. 2. go to the bing over some trumped up charge. or 3. get hassled so hard it ain't worth staying open. the 100% legit establishments (bars and the like) get the same treatment.

Tim Dirk
06-30-09, 12:48
I sent you an email and please share your details.

ThanksI need to know the address and time for the West Philly place. I emailed a few guys but nobody replied.

Please help.

Thanks

Dirk

Dr Travel Man
07-01-09, 22:16
I knew it had been closed down for a while then opened up for a while. Apparently it is now closed down again? If so, I will miss it.Still closed and a sale sign is up.

Iorek
07-03-09, 18:28
I need to know the address and time for the West Philly place. I emailed a few guys but nobody replied.

Please help.

Thanks

Dirk

Wassup Tim,
I'm pretty certain that the reason why you arent getting followup messages for the info you are requesting are 3-fold.

1. you are new so others here cant vouch for you.

2. you have a low number of postings...alas unavoidable when you are new.

3. You have NO posts that give reports...only requests.

You have to do like myself and many others had to do when we first joined and before getting any info I had to pound the concrete and get out there, take a few for the team and furnish reports, furnish reports, furnish reports. Get out there, spritz on some smellum, gas up the car, tap the ATM, visit some obscure club/bar/dingy-in-the-wall, try to get a stinky finger or/and a quick hookup or/and some digits, etc, come back and report all the details. who, what, where, when, why, wow. Put the work in.

it really are the reports that make the forum not the requests.

good luck dude.

Ssssbadboyssss
07-04-09, 22:14
Wassup Tim,
I'm pretty certain that the reason why you arent getting followup messages for the info you are requesting are 3-fold.

1. you are new so others here cant vouch for you.

2. you have a low number of postings...alas unavoidable when you are new.

3. You have NO posts that give reports...only requests.

You have to do like myself and many others had to do when we first joined and before getting any info I had to pound the concrete and get out there, take a few for the team and furnish reports, furnish reports, furnish reports. Get out there, spritz on some smellum, gas up the car, tap the ATM, visit some obscure club/bar/dingy-in-the-wall, try to get a stinky finger or/and a quick hookup or/and some digits, etc, come back and report all the details. who, what, where, when, why, wow. Put the work in.

it really are the reports that make the forum not the requests.

good luck dude.

Thanks Iorek, I couldn't have said it better myself. Tim no offense and don't take it the wrong way, but everyone is suspect until they prove themselves, the people who are running this thing are out to make money and they need business, but they are also my friends so I don't wanna put their businesses or freedom for that matter in jeopardy by spreading their business all willy nilly.

BadBoy

Long Hit
07-05-09, 10:29
What's the current climate at the Gold Club in terms of extras during private dances? I was there on Friday with my gf, but I'm wondering what I might be able to get if I went back alone.

Thanks

Nonymous
07-05-09, 21:38
What's the current climate at the Gold Club in terms of extras during private dances? I was there on Friday with my gf, but I'm wondering what I might be able to get if I went back alone.

ThanksDepends on the dancer, your wallet, how often you visit, the time of day, etc., etc.

GF? Shame on you, if she's that open minded. LOL.

Long Hit
07-08-09, 13:30
Depends on the dancer, your wallet, how often you visit, the time of day, etc., etc.Thanks. Could anyone be more specific? I assume day-time is better than night? And how much $ should I spend for BJ? Any particular girls at Gold Club that I should try?

Tim Dirk
07-12-09, 19:42
Thanks Iorek, I couldn't have said it better myself. Tim no offense and don't take it the wrong way, but everyone is suspect until they prove themselves, the people who are running this thing are out to make money and they need business, but they are also my friends so I don't wanna put their businesses or freedom for that matter in jeopardy by spreading their business all willy nilly.

BadBoyBadboy and Iorek:

Don't worry, I am not offended at all. I respect the rules here.

Sorry, I did not contribute much to this forum. I did learned a lot from reading here.

I've been to Sun Brian's Lounge located at 62nd and Market a few times before it was shut down. I enjoyed the $5 lap dances. I liked the price there.

That's why I am still looking around.

Thanks anyway.

Ssssbadboyssss
07-13-09, 01:33
Badboy and Iorek:

Don't worry, I am not offended at all. I respect the rules here.

Sorry, I did not contribute much to this forum. I did learned a lot from reading here.

I've been to Sun Brian's Lounge located at 62nd and Market a few times before it was shut down. I enjoyed the $5 lap dances. I liked the price there.

That's why I am still looking around.

Thanks anyway.

Sun Brian's was nice while it lasted, it was located at 60th and Market not 62nd, Tony's Superstar, before it was shutdown was located at 62nd and Market. While I'm tight to the vest about details in an open forum I will give you a hint, if you pay attention to that general area that's where alot of clubs pop up if only for a week or two.

Good Luck
BadBoy

Sidney1234
07-14-09, 22:37
Ok guys and fellow mongers, give us a rating on the top 5 clubs in town. Based on the girls and fees.

Tim Dirk
07-15-09, 22:57
Sun Brian's was nice while it lasted, it was located at 60th and Market not 62nd, Tony's Superstar, before it was shutdown was located at 62nd and Market. While I'm tight to the vest about details in an open forum I will give you a hint, if you pay attention to that general area that's where alot of clubs pop up if only for a week or two.

Good Luck,

BadBoyThanks for the hint. I will try to walk around that area sometime soon to figure out the exact place.

Sun Brian used to be pretty safe as far as I felt. Sun Brian used to open at 9 PM nominally but oftentimes the girls would not show up until 10 PM something. How about the new West Philly place?

Missing the $5 lab dance during this economic depression time.

Thank you brother.

Yourfriend1234
07-16-09, 00:58
Thanks. Could anyone be more specific? I assume day-time is better than night? And how much $ should I spend for BJ? Any particular girls at Gold Club that I should try?Hey first time poster but have been visiting this forum for about a year.

In terms of Gold Club, I have noticed that take out is indeed available but at widely varying prices. I have heard prices ranging from 100 to 1000 (!). Crazy thing is you know that there are people in their who would pay 1000 easily. I remember talking to the door guy about this particular groups of guys who easily spend thousands every time they go there.

I have never been able to do anything outside the norm in the club itself as it is generally pretty heavily monitored even in the private rooms. Often a guy walks around after each song so it is probably little bit hard to negotiate.

Black
07-19-09, 18:41
Had a good time at set it off I wanted to share some of the photo's and let everyone know that dances are 5 bills and all good - I don't know of any extra's but it is a fun place to go.

Ssssbadboyssss
07-19-09, 18:53
Had a good time at set it off I wanted to share some of the photo's and let everyone know that dances are 5 bills and all good - I don't know of any extra's but it is a fun place to go.

Black do you know if Charma is still working there. 5'6" Brown Skin, Little up top but big booty, light eyes (contacts), tats on legs and ass, crazy as they come but nice at the same time. Hit me up if you've seen her, I want to go up there but she is my fav and would be dissappointed if she wasn't there.

Thanks
BadBoy

Black
07-19-09, 19:09
Lot's of girls fit the description - lol - however I did not ask for names, the two I posted here gave very good dances you should be able to spot them by there tat's on the back and rear.

I don't remember any girls with light eyes...

Black do you know if Charma is still working there. 5'6" Brown Skin, Little up top but big booty, light eyes (contacts), tats on legs and ass, crazy as they come but nice at the same time. Hit me up if you've seen her, I want to go up there but she is my fav and would be dissappointed if she wasn't there.

Thanks
BadBoy

Ssssbadboyssss
07-19-09, 21:45
Lot's of girls fit the description - lol - however I did not ask for names, the two I posted here gave very good dances you should be able to spot them by there tat's on the back and rear.

I don't remember any girls with light eyes...

I'll probally go this week on Spanish night. That's the only night there that I haven't checked out yet. Will take the camera and give a report.

BadBoy

Username
07-24-09, 12:50
To me set it iff has always had a few problems. One the downstairs gets WAY too crowded.

That long wooden bench upstairs can actually hurt just to sit on let alone have a girl on you.

Finally ... the dances stay largely clothed I dunno even at $5 can get old pretty quick for me.

But I haven't been in awhile, I'll check it out again soon.

Black
07-24-09, 15:16
Ithink it is pretty hard to find a spot where you get a dance for 5 bucks and it is in your lap as opposed to the 20 dollar dances at the more high end spots. If you find a place that offers better dances for 5 bills I will be second in line behind you :)
To me set it iff has always had a few problems. One the downstairs gets WAY too crowded.

That long wooden bench upstairs can actually hurt just to sit on let alone have a girl on you.

Finally ... the dances stay largely clothed I dunno even at $5 can get old pretty quick for me.

But I haven't been in awhile, I'll check it out again soon.

Username
07-24-09, 15:57
Ok ... NOB.

Also outerspace but I'm not sure if they are 5 or 10 currently.

Black
07-24-09, 17:11
NOB is 10 and does not open until after my bedtime. Me being an old man and all :)

Do you remeber RUM keg?

Ok ... NOB.

Also outerspace but I'm not sure if they are 5 or 10 currently.

Ssssbadboyssss
07-24-09, 19:04
NOB is 10 and does not open until after my bedtime. Me being an old man and all :)

Do you remeber RUM keg?

That was the spot that started it off for the West Philly scene IMHO. Man if the Rum Keg were still around the other places would shut themselves down cause they couldn't stand the competition.

BadBoy

Black
07-24-09, 19:23
Wow - what a spot. Damn the police - I would have sponsored and IPO for this place :)

That was the spot that started it off for the West Philly scene IMHO. Man if the Rum Keg were still around the other places would shut themselves down cause they couldn't stand the competition.

BadBoy

Fennsar
07-24-09, 20:25
Wow - what a spot. Damn the police - I would have sponsored and IPO for this place :)

Please don't make me start to cry.

There will never be a Rum Keg of old again in Philadelphia. Atimes, you could almost count like more than 50 girls in there and the place was just packed like a carnival with the girls all trying to make money by dancing or dating. The ultimate ghetto club.

There will never be a NOB of old again in Philadelphia. Dancers used to come from all over the country to make some money there and the stage show was just one of a kind! The ultimate pussy party!! I used to remember my back alley car dates with Butter and Star et al. These were girls that loved what they were doing and had a whole lot of fun doing it. It was one of the back alleys of the adjoining streets. I can't imagine myself doing a car date now but heck, it used to be so much fun in those days!

Staxx also tried to do something unique at D's and at Sun Brian but you knew that it was too good to be true and it might not last for too long but it was fun while it lasted.

Those were perfect examples of how a strip club should be.

Username
07-24-09, 20:55
I read somewhere else that NOB has been re-organized.

They are now kinda splitting the hours at the previous NOB owners, and those who usd to run D's and sun brian's are kinda co-oping.

10-2 is D's/SB's and $10 to get in
2-5 is $20 for a membership.

Dances are $5 all night long or so the post says.

I've seen conflicting info on if there is now a seperate club location for 10-2 in the rear of the building.

Fennsar
07-24-09, 22:27
I read somewhere else that NOB has been re-organized.

They are now kinda splitting the hours at the previous NOB owners, and those who usd to run D's and sun brian's are kinda co-oping.

10-2 is D's/SB's and $10 to get in
2-5 is $20 for a membership.

Dances are $5 all night long or so the post says.

I've seen conflicting info on if there is now a seperate club location for 10-2 in the rear of the building.

I guess that the trick would be to enter before 2am and avoid paying the additional $10.

I know that membership fee at NOB is a one time fee but sometimes, guys forget their cards at home or cannot find it and need to pay again.

I really doubt that NOB will reduce it's dances to $5 especially considering how much the girls pay to get in unless they reduce how much the girls have to pay to get in. I doubt that they will reduce the entrance fee for the girls. Most likely that Staxx will increase their dances to $10 sometime in the future.

Saltydawg
07-25-09, 19:42
Ok ... NOB.

Also outerspace but I'm not sure if they are 5 or 10 currently.Outerspace is $5 @ lapdance; cold day in Hell when Lucky sanctions $10 dances. Epps is $5, that is, when he's not shut down. Hard to imagine that man was the Rum Keg King.

BTW - who is "Staxx"? Perhaps you're referring to Epps' former manager and D.J., that is of SunBriens, D's Playhouse (56th St.) and NOB/10-2 fame. Never heard him called "Staxx". But maybe you mean someone else.

IMHO, the "market value" of hood joint lapdances is $5 whether the girls like it or not. Example: remember the Broad/Germantown venue before it was Moet? - had a name like Studio 37 or some such. Ten years ago it was on a par with the Rum Keg as I recall. Hoppin' and packed with nice datable girls from all over who lapdanced for $5 and, after 2 am, headed up the street to the Playground (another back-in-the-day legend) or NOB. Right around 2001 or 2002 (can't remember exactly the year) somebody got clever and bought the place, closed it down for "renovation" and repackaged it as a glitsier joint with - you guessed it - $10 lapdances and........ it's been down hill for that place ever since.

I listen to girls frequently say something like "I'm going over to Delilah's [or Delaware Ave.... or Wizzards.... or Oasis] and make some real money." Next thing you know, a week later they're back in the hood with their tails between their legs, back dancing for the old 5 bucks a song and, often, complaining of "racism" in the gents' clubs over along the river.

Bottom Line: we customers have a peculiar psychological aversion to spending twice what we should have to for a lapdance. This is what makes Philly so unique among U.S. cities. Nowhere else nationwide can we have as much touchy-feely, sticky fingered enjoyment for the price we pay here at home. This is the paradigm of the marketplace: as long as the $5 lapdance is the standard, the $10-a-dance joints can't compete. And on the rare occaision that I find myself in an after-hours/$10-a-dance venue, my strategy is simply to make the girl think hard by offering her 4 dances for $20 or, if I'm feeling flush and really dig her, six for $30. The truth is that only rarely, very rarely, is my offer declined.

So, there you have it - Darwinian theory applied to lapdancing.

Cheers,

S.

Iorek
07-27-09, 04:22
Outerspace is $5 @ lapdance; cold day in Hell when Lucky sanctions $10 dances. Epps is $5, that is, when he's not shut down. Hard to imagine that man was the Rum Keg King.

BTW - who is "Staxx"? Perhaps you're referring to Epps' former manager and D.J., that is of SunBriens, D's Playhouse (56th St.) and NOB/10-2 fame. Never heard him called "Staxx". But maybe you mean someone else.

IMHO, the "market value" of hood joint lapdances is $5 whether the girls like it or not. Example: remember the Broad/Germantown venue before it was Moet? - had a name like Studio 37 or some such. Ten years ago it was on a par with the Rum Keg as I recall. Hoppin' and packed with nice datable girls from all over who lapdanced for $5 and, after 2 am, headed up the street to the Playground (another back-in-the-day legend) or NOB. Right around 2001 or 2002 (can't remember exactly the year) somebody got clever and bought the place, closed it down for "renovation" and repackaged it as a glitsier joint with - you guessed it - $10 lapdances and........ it's been down hill for that place ever since.

I listen to girls frequently say something like "I'm going over to Delilah's [or Delaware Ave.... or Wizzards.... or Oasis] and make some real money." Next thing you know, a week later they're back in the hood with their tails between their legs, back dancing for the old 5 bucks a song and, often, complaining of "racism" in the gents' clubs over along the river.

Bottom Line: we customers have a peculiar psychological aversion to spending twice what we should have to for a lapdance. This is what makes Philly so unique among U.S. cities. Nowhere else nationwide can we have as much touchy-feely, sticky fingered enjoyment for the price we pay here at home. This is the paradigm of the marketplace: as long as the $5 lapdance is the standard, the $10-a-dance joints can't compete. And on the rare occaision that I find myself in an after-hours/$10-a-dance venue, my strategy is simply to make the girl think hard by offering her 4 dances for $20 or, if I'm feeling flush and really dig her, six for $30. The truth is that only rarely, very rarely, is my offer declined.

Cheers,

S.

Yup, Yup I remember the old Moet. Used to be a prime destination, once upon a time it was a really great spot to spend some time, not so much anymore tho. I hear a fair number of gay femmes chill there along with a few guys. Been a while, I have abandoned patronage of that spot for a few years now...seriously gone downhill. Last time I went it was quite empty, and the girls seem to be dancing for their girlfriends (not a big deal to me) and not trying to spend time with me. Back in the day it was the first place I know where you could get up close and personal with the Girl-girl shows they would put on get seriously grimey dances, all the stinky fingered fun you could want, occasional free food (careful licking your fingers if youve been gettin stinkys tho) and have your fluids liberated from you in the back room. Ahh for the 1990's.. I think it was a dance club most days of the week and had the strip joint twice or three times a week at the time.

Dunno 'bout CC gentlemens clubs but I know in the burbs there are enough black chicks dancing and it's no biggie. I hear that the higher end type gentlemens clubs like delilas have certain kinds of rules and only wish to have the kind of girl that fit's certain profiles but it's been ages. Last time I was there they has the art of teasing you til your wallet was dry down to an science. Pure fantasy b/s..a waste of time and all I got was a boob to graze my cheek!

Alas the yuppie monied type still prefer skinny white chicks with no ass, big boobs and high tease factor. Whachagonna do? Me? I love em all the full spectrum...just trim please...lol...and I'd appreciate a splendid booty to go along with a pretty face.

other guys still say that the philly neighborhood strip club scene has few if any peers on the eastern sea board. The $5 per dance, or the $1 while dancing which I've now adopted for high quality contact is hard to beat. It doesnt stop a few clubs from using silly obtuse dance prices like $7 per dance to get on your darn nerves....in time many wise up and realize that I'll stay all night if it's low $ and probably spend more in total than only visit for a short time or not visit at all if it gets to be an expensive endeavor.

If you want good clubs in NJ with some diversity and sensible $ you have to go to irvington in north jersey. more than a few of the other clubs have russian chicks which are so hell bent on $ and so cold mannered that I cant imagine wasting time with 'em. Others have the brazillian crew....love it!!! But the NJ clubs have a pricing scheme that leaves you broke fast, like $20 per dance. A few too many have way too many MILF's, personally I'm not into grandma's much at all. My NJ info admittedly is a tad old (circa 2005) but I sure hope they have changed some.

The only guys I see/hear calling D's as Staxx are the guys that also frequent TUSL.com site. Otherwise they are true OG's dating from way back, it hasnt been staxx for a long time.

Tussel
07-27-09, 18:42
Outerspace is $5 @ lapdance; cold day in Hell when Lucky sanctions $10 dances. Epps is $5, that is, when he's not shut down. Hard to imagine that man was the Rum Keg King.

Cheers,

S.
I totally agree that Philly has the best prices for lapdances anywhere in the U.S.. I have been to them all practically coast to coast and Philly is the best. Some places I have been to try and charge $35 for one lapdance and i refuse to pay because I have been spoiled by Philly prices for the last 20 years.The strippers may be little better looking than the girls in Philly but who cares. The clubs that charge $10 for a lapdance are only hurting themselves and the girls . I always believed if you charge $5 per song the girls will make more in the long run. They are just going to work a little harder but they will make money. For example, I have been to clubs that charge $10 and most of the girls are just sitting at the bar bored and then when I go to a club that charge $5 every girl practically is dancing and making money. I totally agree $5 is the market value for hood lapdances.

Black
07-27-09, 19:08
cHECK ON nEWARK nj - they still have plenty of the 5 dollar spots as well as Paterson NJ - you are correct though not many places - seems, the North east keeps the prices right

Ficdon
07-28-09, 19:52
Had a great time there last Tuesday. Tried some $20 dances from a few of the dancers, they were OK but nothing special, but then I saw Debbie. She has HUGE tits, reddish/blonde hair and a nice big ass (for a white girl!). Anyway, I asked her for a dance. She pulls me out during the second song after I was telling her about a dancer that we both knew from Ballpark. She starts giving great BBBJ and I enjoyed another few songs with her and left very happy.

Harryo
08-08-09, 19:01
Well guys it's my sad duty to report another club closing it's doors. Last Saturday was the last night for Big Al's Firehouse in Chester. The city has won it's case not to renew the lease and the building will revert to the Charter School.

I don't know for sure but think the club will reopen within the next 6 months.

The new club will not be in Chester but will be in Delaware County. I will post any new info I get ASAP.

The club will be missed it was a neighborhood atmosphere place that simply can't be found anymore

Fbtom
08-11-09, 06:25
I visited this place for the first time. As I was leaving, there was a minivan sitting at the nearby intersection. I noticed it earlier as I went to my car to get something. So it was there a while. I was going to offer assistance, but change my mind.

When I got in my car, a man came out of the van and very obviously pointed a SLR sized camera at me driving my car off the lot.

The way I was parked, he could have took photos of my car, the plates, me walking to and from it, me getting in it, and driving it off the lot. In other words, no denying that it was me and my car there that day.

What is up with that?

Ssssbadboyssss
08-11-09, 13:15
I visited this place for the first time. As I was leaving, there was a minivan sitting at the nearby intersection. I noticed it earlier as I went to my car to get something. So it was there a while. I was going to offer assistance, but change my mind.

When I got in my car, a man came out of the van and very obviously pointed a SLR sized camera at me driving my car off the lot.

The way I was parked, he could have took photos of my car, the plates, me walking to and from it, me getting in it, and driving it off the lot. In other words, no denying that it was me and my car there that day.

What is up with that?

Doubt it was a Private Investigator, they tend to be alot more discreet in their surveillance, don't take this the wrong way but i'm always a little skeptical about first time posters, but if this incident occured as you say it did it was probally someone with a political agenda, that's if you're some type of regular Joe. If you're a person of some importance it could be a low level journalist. I say low level because the pros are also more discreet. Either way I wouldn't worry to much about it, if you've not noticed this before or since I'd wager they weren't focused on you.

Stay Safe and Smile for the Camera
BadBoy

Zaphod II
08-11-09, 15:31
Just in case you all have not heard of this little gem in woods, this is the last month for Cheeks in Pemberton NJ. Yes I know is the PA forum but cut me a break this one time.

As of SEPT 1 it's gone for good and right now it's time to make your move if you want to say "Yea I was there" for this piece of monger history.

This is strip club utopia, well Ok there are a fair share of hags, but the rest are sweet and the mileage is increadable with most of them especially the Brazilians. There are plenty of posts on this place so I wont repeat but if you want more there is a great thread on BGFE about them.

Z

Iorek
08-11-09, 20:56
Just in case you all have not heard of this little gem in woods, this is the last month for Cheeks in Pemberton NJ. Yes I know is the PA forum but cut me a break this one time.

As of SEPT 1 it's gone for good and right now it's time to make your move if you want to say "Yea I was there" for this piece of monger history.

This is strip club utopia, well Ok there are a fair share of hags, but the rest are sweet and the mileage is increadable with most of them especially the Brazilians. There are plenty of posts on this place so I wont repeat but if you want more there is a great thread on BGFE about them.

Z

Oh No...that is sad to hear. I've only been there twice and yes those Brazillian girls are addictive..the Russians kinda turned me off but the tanned gals from Sao Paulo more than made up for it...

If they are really closing soon and you fellas haven't paid a visit I would encourage you to pay a visit just so you can add that feather in yer bonnet before it's gone.

Might be a good idea to query a girl or two as to where they will be going next or what another good spot is.

Fbtom
08-11-09, 23:51
Doubt it was a Private Investigator, they tend to be alot more discreet in their surveillance, don't take this the wrong way but i'm always a little skeptical about first time posters, but if this incident occured as you say it did it was probally someone with a political agenda, that's if you're some type of regular Joe. If you're a person of some importance it could be a low level journalist. I say low level because the pros are also more discreet. Either way I wouldn't worry to much about it, if you've not noticed this before or since I'd wager they weren't focused on you.

Stay Safe and Smile for the Camera

BadBoyYes, this was my first post here, just a regular Joe. Been lurking for a while. I'm pisces, not leo. Got interested by accident when I stumbled into an interesting spot (not Suzy's).

This was my first time ever at Suzy's, so I don't know what to make of the odd incident. Your probably right, an agenda driven low level journalist.

Basketball
08-12-09, 06:42

What is up with that?

Sounds like someone in the neighborhood trying to either discourage patrons from returning to this place or trying to build a case to get the place closed down.

There was a bar out past the airport a couple years ago that opened and the neighborhood was upset. The neighbors started picket lines you had to pass to get in/out and, I believe they also were videoing people too. It worked, becuase the place ended up closing. Not good for business.

Zaphod II
08-12-09, 09:24
Oh No...that is sad to hear. I've only been there twice and yes those Brazillian girls are addictive..the Russians kinda turned me off but the tanned gals from Sao Paulo more than made up for it...

If they are really closing soon and you fellas haven't paid a visit I would encourage you to pay a visit just so you can add that feather in yer bonnet before it's gone.

Might be a good idea to query a girl or two as to where they will be going next or what another good spot is.

The info that is all over the board was after the club being busted so many times and finally the owner was busted for drugs (dumbass) she plea bargained her way to a lower sentence by agreeing to shut down the club Sept1. The club will remain but only as a regular bar and eatery. Cheeks will re-open in a new location in Depford but will only be a shadow of its former self...i.e. just like every other strip club out there. So disappointing.

Mamey
08-13-09, 08:24
Visited this place a couple of times and it's amazing how aggressive the girls are. Sure the place is affordable with the $5 lap dance and all, but if you're just standing around drinking a brew the girls just won't leave you alone... always hitting you up for money. If you're not careful you can easily spend as much money as the places by the river. Been there on wednesday when it's supposedly latin night, well not exactly, the same hood girls from other days.

Went by OZZ on girard and was surprised by the descent quality of girls there. The mileage was not high, it seems like this place might be on an uptrend (depends how you look at it) there were some yuppie like couples enjoyng the activities on a friday nite.

You can take it however you like, but I'd rather be at a hood bar any day then be at a place like "Ballpark Tavern" went there the other day and it was like a time warp... the whole place seemed to be on vicodin, girls and customers with a blank stare... At least the hood girls know how to work it.

Iorek
08-27-09, 15:06
Dude, for some reason none of my PMs are getting through to anybody. SO. I needed to thank you here for the info on that new club outside of Essington. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first walked in. Those Brazilian chickas are amazing! I got a private dance with 'Carmen'. Threw in a Benjamin on top of the house fee. And she nearly broke off my little man inside her. She had a face of a model, D cups (fake.), and an ass that only a latina-God could have made. Perfection.

I'll keep the name/location private like you asked. But dam. Intel like this is worth it's weight in gold. Let me know when you're going again. I have to buy you a couple of rounds to say THANKS!

WgYup, yup...love the Brazillians...sexy, well shaped girls a million miles away from family and home so free to be loose and sexy with the americanos (so long as ur tippin that is)

Iorek
08-27-09, 15:08
Went to the club at the end of Passyunk Ave. (Purple Orchid? ). Got a lapdance from an Asian/Mix chick. Maybe "Lay-Lee". Face was decent. Excellent tight body. Small tits. Attitutde A++. It was like a being with a high school girl. She actually made out with me. Deep tongue kissing. Nipple licking. Frantic heavy petting. She had me pull out my dick and lay it across my stomach. She straddled me and rode me by rubbing her covered p***y up and dowm my shaft. No penetration. But her G-string was soaking wet. And it was the only thing keeping us from completing the dirty deed. I finished in two songs. Guzzled the rest of my Corona and split.You must look like Brad Pitt...no stripper ever tried to french kiss me.... "Made u pull out ur dick!"..lucky dawg. Generally we gotta pull it out and hope they dont scream..lol

Mt Smooth
09-04-09, 15:08
Better than I remember! I've been there 2 times the last month, and it's a great time. Attractive girls of all decents, they definately like to party there. I recommed the 30 dollar private dance, but set expectations with the girl ahead of time, they're probably down.

CookyJar
09-07-09, 08:08
Not that it is a burden or anything. But I do sorta look like Prad Pitt.

But without the money.

Prad Pitt? Whose Prad Pitt? A friend of yours? I knew a Hrad Pitt once, lived over on Reilly St. Never heard of Prad Pitt though. Too bad you don't look like that Brad Pitt fellow; the actor. The girls seem to like him.

LOL

CookyJar

Dr Dr 77
09-07-09, 14:45
Had a great time there last Tuesday. Tried some $20 dances from a few of the dancers, they were OK but nothing special, but then I saw Debbie. She has HUGE tits, reddish/blonde hair and a nice big ass (for a white girl! ). Anyway, I asked her for a dance. She pulls me out during the second song after I was telling her about a dancer that we both knew from Ballpark. She starts giving great BBBJ and I enjoyed another few songs with her and left very happy.Really. I stopped by three times since spring. No milage at all. I took the condom machine in the men's room as a hint, but. Nothing. Are extras common or unusual there?

CookyJar
09-07-09, 16:45
Well, I guess that's funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny. I know exactly how "WiseGuy," feels. People are always telling me, "You look just like Denzel." I never saw the resemblance myself, but; I always took it as a compliment. That is! Until I was actually introduced to Mr. Dansel Franklin. He use to live over on 34th and Pine, by the subway stop. Nice guy.

CookyJar

PS: No offence “WiseGuy,” I figured you where kidding two.

Dr Dr 77
09-09-09, 15:02
Gentlemen,

One of life's little pleasures for me is to take a good long sniff aromatic herb before watching an evening's entertainment of dancing. Alas, my spice drawer has been empty for quite some time. I'm wondering if you know of any clubs where the customers or dancers might share my tastes, and be willing to part with the tiniest of amount?

I don't post much because I have other things going on in my life, and I believe that too much information is not always healthy. But I have made some contributions to the effort, sometimes by PM. Oh. Feel free to PM me.

Monger10
09-12-09, 02:07
I stopped in Pumptown a few times in the last month. I don't expect much, I just stop in for a couple beers. some girls used to dance nude - now I have not seen that at all. Does anyone know what girls dance nude ? I will check out their schedules.

also - going towards Philly from Pumptown, what is the closest place they dance nude ?

Bahram
09-13-09, 12:29
State law man. If the club serves alcohol the girls can't get naked or give a lap dance worth a dam (no contact). There are BYOW clubs which seem to be under different rules.

Superman215
09-17-09, 09:48
First Post. I've been a little weary about posting on here because I feel like beating the same horse unneccesarily, but anyway. This was my first time in the club and immediately it seemed a little odd. The way the club was setup. Being used to the more "expensive" clubs, it just took me by surprise. I got over that pretty quickly when some light-skinned dancer walked up to me and asked me for a dance (I wound up having three). Her body was real nice, perky tits, nice ass. No extras, but I assumed if she be up for it, if asked. Dropped 20 and then split. 5 at the door, 15 for the dances. Will return soon.

Supereloquent
09-17-09, 18:52
State law man. If the club serves alcohol the girls can't get naked or give a lap dance worth a dam (no contact). There are BYOW clubs which seem to be under different rules.

I don't pretend to be a legal authority regarding LCB licensing; however, it was my understanding that the previous restrictive laws against naked dancing and lap dancing were struck down as being unconstitutional and now dancers could get completely nude even if the joint serves liquor. Some places still operate under the assumption that there has been no change. Whether that is ignorance or preference of the place or the dancers I don't know. What I do know is that I have been in several places where they serve booze and the girls have danced completely nude.

An appeal filed by Club Risque in 2006 in the US Court of Appeals resulted in the following decision:

"The operator of a club in Philadelphia that features seminude dancing, as well as two of its dancers, challenge a Pennsylvania Liquor Code statute and regulation that prohibit “lewd” entertainment at any licensed establishment. Plaintiffs argue that the statute and regulation are unconstitutional both on their face and as applied to plaintiffs. We conclude that the statute and regulation are facially invalid because they are substantially overbroad, punishing a significant amount of protected speech in relation to their legitimate scope."

More on this appeal as it appeared in The Pittsburgh Tribune:

"Freedom of expression in Pennsylvania now includes a lap dance and a drink.

A federal appeals court in Philadelphia this week struck down a 50-year-old statute that barred fully nude dancing and lap dances at establishments that serve liquor. Anti-pornography groups say the decision will be a boon for strip clubs, but local operators aren't so sure.

Most professional dancers "don't want to go too far," said Ray Bober, manager of Club Royale in the Strip District. They felt comfortable with the limits the law provided, he said.

Violations of the Pennsylvania Liquor Code statute barring "lewd" behavior -- such as nude dancers or physical contact with patrons -- at liquor establishments are misdemeanors punishable by up to a year in jail, a $5,000 fine and loss of a liquor license.

A three-judge panel with the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled the law is "unconstitutionally overbroad" and infringes on free speech. The way the law is written allows it to apply not only to strip clubs, but also to theaters and playhouses, the court said.

Unless the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office appeals the decision to the U.S. Supreme Court and gets it overturned, state police cannot enforce the old statute.

The Legislature could attempt to pass a more specific law that would ban the practices yet meet constitutional standards.

The state Attorney General's Office is reviewing the decision, said spokesman Nils Hagen-Frederiksen. A spokeswoman for the state police said the agency is deciding whether to appeal and ask for a stay of the 3rd Circuit's ruling.

It could take up to five years to resolve this issue, said Dorn Checkley, director of the Pittsburgh Coalition Against Pornography."

Sir Barton
09-17-09, 22:24
Gentlemen,

One of life's little pleasures for me is to take a good long sniff aromatic herb before watching an evening's entertainment of dancing. Alas, my spice drawer has been empty for quite some time. I'm wondering if you know of any clubs where the customers or dancers might share my tastes, and be willing to part with the tiniest of amount?

I don't post much because I have other things going on in my life, and I believe that too much information is not always healthy. But I have made some contributions to the effort, sometimes by PM. Oh. Feel free to PM me.It wasn't too long ago that you were "entirely drug free". What happened?

Thanks CJ, and thanks AB. I've spoken to some girls. None completely strung out, though. And learned that they are real people. Not any different than me. I'm entirely drug free, and almost entirely alcohol free (never had a problem with either) but I know in my heart that it wouldn't have taken much of a item somewhere along the line to put me in that world. So many people think of hookers and addicts as some kind of different horrible species of being. From my (limited) experience, I say it just ain't so.

Sir Barton
09-17-09, 22:33
I don't pretend to be a legal authority regarding LCB licensing; however, it was my understanding that the previous restrictive laws against naked dancing and lap dancing were struck down as being unconstitutional and now dancers could get completely nude even if the joint serves liquor. Some places still operate under the assumption that there has been no change. Whether that is ignorance or preference of the place or the dancers I don't know. What I do know is that I have been in several places where they serve booze and the girls have danced completely nude.I've been told (from dancers) that since the lawsuit, they no longer have to wear pasties on their nipples. I was not aware that it also allowed them to go fully nude. I'll assume the newspaper reports are correct, but that's not always the case.

Which clubs have you been to with full nude dancing and liquor service?

Pennsport and Ballpark are the only area clubs I've been to that do. Has anyone been to Creekside Cabaret lately? They used to be BYOB and nude, but now have a liquor license. Not sure if the girls still dance nude or not.

Dr Dr 77
09-18-09, 15:33
It wasn't too long ago that you were "entirely drug free". What happened? Good question. (note to self: don't forget that the internet has an infinitely long memory.) Well. A year or so ago I met some old friends at a barbeque, and we went off for a walk on the beach, and a joint was passed around, and I was reminded that it wasn't so bad after all. I managed to leave that day with one in my pocket which I've rationed out over the year-or-so. I'm still almost alcohol-free. Maybe two beers a month.

You do remind me that I still feel that I have the kind of temperament that can easily fall into a bad habit. I also still feel that "it ain't so" that hookers and addicts are some kind of scummy thing deserving my scorn.

Tim Dirk
09-18-09, 22:51
I was wondering whether anybody can give us some updates about the new place of the original Sun Brian Lounge located at 60th and Market.

I miss their $5 Lap Dances.

I appreciate any information.

Thanks

Saltydawg
09-19-09, 02:05
I was wondering whether anybody can give us some updates about the new place of the original Sun Brian Lounge located at 60th and Market.RTFF, my friend. This has been well covered on this board since the place was closed down last winter.

Fennsar
09-19-09, 07:56
I was wondering whether anybody can give us some updates about the new place of the original Sun Brian Lounge located at 60th and Market.

I miss their $5 Lap Dances.

I appreciate any information.

Thanks

Sun Brian has now merged with NOB and they are now located in North Philly at NOB. They now run the 9pm - 2am shift at NOB before the after hours at NOB starts. In my opinion, they are now one and the same except that before 2am you enter through the back door and after 2am, I believe you enter through the front door. Do not expect much activity in the club until around 2am when the after hours starts.

Lap dances are still $5 through the night but the VIP rooms are gone although it is just like most places and YMMV.

TheyCallMeHawk
09-19-09, 09:36
Have you heard anything in regards to a King Solomon Lock down party today or tomorrow?

Fennsar
09-19-09, 10:12
Have you heard anything in regards to a King Solomon Lock down party today or tomorrow?

There is a little flyer out also about the event which should be at NOB on Sunday. I believe it starts at 6pm and entrance is like $50.00 but food and drinks are included in entrance.

I never attended a King Solomon event before but I heard of it several years ago.

TheyCallMeHawk
09-19-09, 10:41
There is a little flyer out also about the event which should be at NOB on Sunday. I believe it starts at 6pm and entrance is like $50.00 but food and drinks are included in entrance.

I never attended a King Solomon event before but I heard of it several years ago.
cool I can watch the game and then go have some fun...lol

Tim Dirk
09-19-09, 12:11
Sun Brian has now merged with NOB and they are now located in North Philly at NOB. They now run the 9pm - 2am shift at NOB before the after hours at NOB starts. In my opinion, they are now one and the same except that before 2am you enter through the back door and after 2am, I believe you enter through the front door. Do not expect much activity in the club until around 2am when the after hours starts.

Lap dances are still $5 through the night but the VIP rooms are gone although it is just like most places and YMMV.Fennsar,

Thanks for the info. What's the full name of NOB and where is it located? How about the neighborhood and safety?

I remembered that Sun Brian was good in terms of safety.

Thanks again.

Supereloquent
09-19-09, 16:54
I've been told (from dancers) that since the lawsuit, they no longer have to wear pasties on their nipples. I was not aware that it also allowed them to go fully nude. I'll assume the newspaper reports are correct, but that's not always the case.

Which clubs have you been to with full nude dancing and liquor service?

Pennsport and Ballpark are the only area clubs I've been to that do. Has anyone been to Creekside Cabaret lately? They used to be BYOB and nude, but now have a liquor license. Not sure if the girls still dance nude or not.

If you have been to 2 clubs where they dance nude and serve liquor and they haven't been shut down then why do you doubt that the law has changed?

They dance nude at Jack's on Torresdale and serve liquor there. I saw a cop watching the dancing. There might always be dirty cops who take a payoff to look the other way, but I doubt any place could stay open this way if they really were breaking the law.

They don't dance fully nude at the following places but they serve liquor and flash nude and/or provide private nude lap dances: CR Fannys in Easton, Sugar N Spice in Morrisville, Silhouettes Showbar in Coopersburg, Buck Rubs in Reading and Scruples in Feasterville.

I think the decision for a place serving liquor to permit nude dancing or nude lap dancing is up to the establishment. Some are obviously still conservatively interpreting the new law, or wish to stay way behind the line and protect their valuable liquor license or just prefer to do business that way, under the old rules. Some just let it up to the individual dancer. This is true at Silhouettes, for example. Some dance nude there and some don't.

Bahram
09-19-09, 20:19
I haven't been in strip clubs much the last few years so if the law has changed, good.

Sir Barton
09-19-09, 20:41
If you have been to 2 clubs where they dance nude and serve liquor and they haven't been shut down then why do you doubt that the law has changed?I guess I'm just surprised more places aren't going nude. Plus, some places seem to be able to get around the laws without being hassled. I've gotten BJs at one of those places. I'm pretty sure that's still against the law.

Mt Smooth
09-19-09, 20:43
OK, Als is gone, Turks has improved a bit.

Anything else around there, non essington ave that is?

ExtremeSex
09-23-09, 14:29
I received a lot of PMs about the club outside of Essington featuring mostly Brazilian dancers.

I need to inform everyone that this is really not a strip club in the official sense. But kind of a 'back-room' private dance party situation. Wink. Wink.

However, getting in is not as difficult as one would think and only requires a small admi$$ion (and then the usual fees for the bar, tips, dances, and of course the all important extras).

Please note, that I have been specifically instructed. That this privileged intell should only fall into the hands of a limited number of people.

So, if you have some really good strip club or AMP information to share with me. You will receive the keys to this PARADISE!

WG

What are the hours of operations for this "club"? If it's something I could actually attend, I might take you up on your offer.

Mt Smooth
09-23-09, 22:11
I received a lot of PMs about the club outside of Essington featuring mostly Brazilian dancers.

I need to inform everyone that this is really not a strip club in the official sense. But kind of a 'back-room' private dance party situation. Wink. Wink.

However, getting in is not as difficult as one would think and only requires a small admi$$ion (and then the usual fees for the bar, tips, dances, and of course the all important extras).

Please note, that I have been specifically instructed. That this privileged intell should only fall into the hands of a limited number of people.

So, if you have some really good strip club or AMP information to share with me. You will receive the keys to this PARADISE!

WGYeah, this "club" I'm definately and obviously interested my man

Fbtom
09-24-09, 03:18
Went back twice since my initial visit. No more photographer across the street.

Beers were 3, no cover charge. Three girls doing about 5mins rotation with a 5min no stage dancing. The girls are go topless about half of the dance. Then they walk around visiting tables and the bar where they flash the boobs and butt for 2. They pay for their own drinks, so they appreciate it when you buy them one.

There is no VIP room. The lapdance is in a booth that has a camera overhead. I was told that this is to monitor the activity. The lapdance is 20 (10 to girl). This was topless from the start.

Seems like a place where regulars hang out at the bar.

They had a new girl there the day that I went. Early twenties looking, b-cups, thin build, nice butt, very pretty face. I can't recall her stage name.

I was there about 7pm which might be near a shift change as other girls started arriving.

Fbtom
09-24-09, 03:44
Went there Tues night. Had some decent looking girls, maybe 5 dancing. It has an annoying bell that goes of often to let dancers know when to start & stop dancing. They have this odd game that they play where bills are tossed onto the stage. If you hit the target, you get a kiss on the cheek from the girls. The older guys especially liked this game. If the girl didn't get many throws onstage, she would walk the bar after the dance for tips.

I meet three in particular that were friendly.

Gypsy, white with curly light brown hair, about 100lbs, a-cup 5'3". She is very friendly, but all business trying to get you to the booths or to the VIP areas.

The other was a thin black girl, who was very nice. She looked to be same build as Gypsy.

The headliner to me was Simone. She claimed that this was here first day on the job in four years. She is very talkative and made the visit very, very interesting. Very open and she likes to talk dirty! She recently had a newborn, but had a very nice body with a very small bulge below the belly button. She gave me a lap dance that I'll never forget with her flashing the crack and fingers in both openings just inches away from my face. She dropped hints at buying her drinks, cigs, and tips. The lapdance was $25 and is in a very open booth facing the bar. The dancers are watched closely during the dance. They also have a digital timer set at 4mins. Simone got into a little trouble by contacting me at one point.

I personally did not like the booths, feels like your on display for the bar patrons.

Fbtom
09-24-09, 04:09
I was there twice. Bar is in bad condition with a leaky roof. Very dark when you enter. Most of the girls were average bodies. Has the feel of a regulars type of bar. The girls recognized most of the guys coming in. One girl in particular caught my attention as she danced with a passion that I hadn't seen before. Her name is Victoria. She is a very pale looking, thin white girl, maybe 100lbs. A-cups. One odd thing that she does is to purr and meow like a cat. Very friendly, but adamant about no extras.

I did get a lapdance with a girl named Angel. Very nice figure, a little on the thick side. I'd guess at 5'8", 140lbs. What attracted me about her was her blond hair and girl next door look. I feel like a moron for not catching this. I did not pay her up front, so she kept on dancing. Which I thought was her being generous. Then she says, O. K., that'll be 75 please. Damn, only had 40. Good thing they have a ATM there. She was very limited with HJ and roaming. The lapdance is in a small room with one couch. She appreciated that I took off my belt before the dance started. Nice tip from a member here!

On both occasions, different barmaids. Both former dancers, danced while a dancer was on stage. This was a little distracting.

Damn, this is an addictive, expensive hobby!

Fennsar
09-25-09, 22:23
Fennsar,

Thanks for the info. What's the full name of NOB and where is it located? How about the neighborhood and safety?

I remembered that Sun Brian was good in terms of safety.

Thanks again.

NOB is abbrev for Night on Broadway. The address is 5727 N Broad St and the new name seems to be Club 5727 but most people still call it by it's old name. It used to be the place to be, many years ago but now, things have either been really toned down or just gone. It is 2 blocks after the Olney station on Broad street. There is no sign at the entrance and the door is usually locked unless people are leaving/entering. You just got to know where it is, to knock on the door and they open it. It is a legit place but they have always operated that way without the sign and the doors usually closed. It is better that way so it avoids having guys loitering around and trying to be a nuisance.

Fbtom
09-26-09, 04:29
Visited there for the first time. They generally have a $20 cover, sometimes free for events. Appears to have one entrance in front. Emergency fire exits in back. It is BYOB.

You enter a large room that has a long elevated stage with two poles. The left side has small tables with two chairs each. The right side has some loveseats. There is private booth and vip area in back. The prices for the those areas ranged from 50-280. I did not go in (ran low of money, see previous posts). One girl I spoke with says that there are no cameras back there.

I was there on Thurs night, about 8-10P. M. There were about ten girls dancing in rotation of about five minutes each. Most of the girls were very young looking (I asked five of them: 19, 19, 22, 23, & 27yrs.) The girls I spoke with all seemed to be recent hires due to amateur nights. Some danced as if they never have done it before. For example: very stiff backs, stumbling on foot placement, almost kicking beer bottles off ledge as they spread for you. Speaking of which, the dance is about 1/2 bikini, then they strip nude and spread wide, that part was very nice!

As with any review, negatives should be mentioned.

When asked, the girls answered NO extras or "what do you mean? ". No escorting after hours.

The music is typical dance beat type and very loud!

The during some of the dances, they sometimes use a strobe lighting, which seems to go on way too long.

The girls walk around, sometimes sitting down to chat, but will ultimately ask if you want a lapdance. This term here means a table side dance where you are sitting, clothed, hands off, and they body contact you. Although a few girls let me touch their ribs down to there knees, but nowhere else. One girl went so far as to hold both of my hands down on the armrest of the chair the whole time. These dances are for tips only, and the girls seemed to accept $2 for the 2min dance. The girls did this so often that you miss seeing the girls dance nude on stage. Very distracting, but maybe a cheap way to find out who might be willing to do more. The DJ and doorman were the observers during these dances, so you have to be careful of them.

As you leave, make a comment about the place to the doorman, he may give you a $5 off card for your next visit.

In summary, if your into college aged amateurs, this could be an interesting place, but I wouldn't drive a great distance just to be disappointed with just a show.

Davey1965
09-26-09, 08:19
8 month investigation!! How many BJ's did the cops get before they
finally pulled the plug.
http://www.trentonian.com/articles/2009/09/26/news/doc4abc35ef8a026013243880.txt

Dr Dr 77
09-26-09, 09:57
I was there twice. Bar is in bad condition with a leaky roof. Very dark when you enter. Most of the girls were average bodies. Has the feel of a regulars type of bar. The girls recognized most of the guys coming in. One girl in particular caught my attention as she danced with a passion that I hadn't seen before. Her name is Victoria. She is a very pale looking, thin white girl, maybe 100lbs. A-cups. One odd thing that she does is to purr and meow like a cat. Very friendly, but adamant about no extras.

I did get a lapdance with a girl named Angel. Very nice figure, a little on the thick side. I'd guess at 5'8", 140lbs. What attracted me about her was her blond hair and girl next door look. I feel like a moron for not catching this. I did not pay her up front, so she kept on dancing. Which I thought was her being generous. Then she says, O. K., that'll be 75 please. Damn, only had 40. Good thing they have a ATM there. She was very limited with HJ and roaming. The lapdance is in a small room with one couch. She appreciated that I took off my belt before the dance started. Nice tip from a member here!

On both occasions, different barmaids. Both former dancers, danced while a dancer was on stage. This was a little distracting.

Damn, this is an addictive, expensive hobby!Rr is on a route I used to travel frequently, so I would just stop in for a while. Had a girl reach in my pants just once. One time, just once, there was a dancer there who was a 10. OMG, she could have worked at Delilahs, or *anywhere*. Couldn't stay for a ld, but I wish I could have, just to be able to better appreciate this godess. Never saw her again.

Dr Dr 77
09-26-09, 10:00
8 month investigation!! How many BJ's did the cops get before they finally pulled the plug.

http://www.trentonian.com/articles/2009/09/26/news/doc4abc35ef8a026013243880.txtAnyone know the stage names for the girls?

Could Priscilla be Priscilla the pushy blonde?

Hoe Hunter
09-26-09, 15:36
8 month investigation!! How many BJ's did the cops get before they
finally pulled the plug.
http://www.trentonian.com/articles/2009/09/26/news/doc4abc35ef8a026013243880.txt

I loved this place and often would go when I just needed a HJ and look at some decent girls. I guess our hard earned tax dollars at work again. 8 fcking month investigation? Things must be pretty slow in Burlington. Great job pigs...

HH

Tim Dirk
09-28-09, 12:09
NOB is abbrev for Night on Broadway. The address is 5727 N Broad St and the new name seems to be Club 5727 but most people still call it by it's old name. It used to be the place to be, many years ago but now, things have either been really toned down or just gone. It is 2 blocks after the Olney station on Broad street. There is no sign at the entrance and the door is usually locked unless people are leaving/entering. You just got to know where it is, to knock on the door and they open it. It is a legit place but they have always operated that way without the sign and the doors usually closed. It is better that way so it avoids having guys loitering around and trying to be a nuisance.Has anybody ever been to Cousin Danny's Lounge? It is located at the corner of 52nd and Pine Streets in West Philly.

Please share information: (1) cover charge; (2) time; (3) charge for lap dance (4) quality; (5) charge for drinks.

Thanks in advance.

Ssssbadboyssss
09-28-09, 14:56
Has anybody ever been to Cousin Danny's Lounge? It is located at the corner of 52nd and Pine Streets in West Philly.

Please share information: (1) cover charge; (2) time; (3) charge for lap dance (4) quality; (5) charge for drinks.

Thanks in advance.
IMHO Danny's is a place to go if you like to drink and while you're drinking look at some stank at the same time. Danny's main attraction is a 350lb stripper named Kim. I'm not exaggerating, she's half black half samoan and the whole place shakes when she does pole tricks (she actually moves really good for a big girl). There aren't any extras available but takeout is very common and cheap, I had a threesome with Kim and Secret for a ride home, yes I slept with the 350lb stripper (she has a cute face). The drinks are standard regular neighborhood bar prices $2-3 for a shot, same for a beer. There entrance fee is actually a pretty good deal $5 cover and you get 2 free drink tickets. Lap dances are cheap, it's more like a dollar parade type setup, they'll jiggle on ya as long as you give them dollars. Quality? Hmmm, put it like this they ain't the prettiest but they will put out (outside of the bar). They used to be open 7 days from Noon - 2am but last I heard they were only open sporadically because of some L&I issue. IMHO it's ghetto as hell in there, I mean it would make NOB look like Delilahs, it's nice for me because I grew up 4 blocks away so I know alot of the girls who work there.

Good Luck
BadBoy

Rugerdm
09-29-09, 09:57
I thought this was funny when I saw this. I was looking on half price dot com for gift certificates to go out to dinner at loca restaurants. It is a great deal you usaully can $50 gift certificates for $25 to nice restaraunts. Any while looking through the list I came accross one for Rare Italian Steakhouse. The place sounded very upscale and had a decent menu. I then read further and realized this is the place ties in with Chistine cabaret on Passyunk Ave. I am thinking wouldn't this be great to take my wife out to an nice upscale dinner at. Strip club. They must really need the business. I wonder how many people did not know that a strip clup is connected to this nice looking restaurant. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/show-deal.php?promo_id=84477
ruger

Fbtom
09-29-09, 15:03
I am thinking wouldn't this be great to take my wife out to an nice upscale dinner at. Strip club. They must really need the business. I wonder how many people did not know that a strip clup is connected to this nice looking restaurant. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/show-deal.php?promo_id=84477
rugerThat is hilarious! Got me thinking that this would be a good place for a first date.

She how she reacts might fine a good mate that way, LOL!

Papercut
09-30-09, 20:02
Danny's main attraction is a 350lb stripper named Kim. I'm not exaggerating, she's half black half samoan and the whole place shakes when she does pole tricks (she actually moves really good for a big girl). There aren't any extras available but takeout is very common and cheap, I had a threesome with Kim and Secret for a ride home, yes I slept with the 350lb stripper (she has a cute face).

Good Luck,

BadBoyLmao I fucked her for a value meal from Checkers. Chick is isgusting I remember her giving me head while on the phone with her boyfriend. People say her BJ skills were legendary. I wasnt impressed.

Ssssbadboyssss
10-01-09, 06:43
Lmao I fucked her for a value meal from Checkers. Chick is isgusting I remember her giving me head while on the phone with her boyfriend. People say her BJ skills were legendary. I wasnt impressed.
Her BBBJ skills are good, I wouldn't say great and certainly not legendary on top of all that she became like a stalker after the 3some. I told her the only reason I did it was to bang Secret whose BJ skills I was impressed with to say the least. I even fucked the bartender (Bev the pregnant one). Those were the days LOL.

Fennsar
10-02-09, 21:39
IMHO Danny's is a place to go if you like to drink and while you're drinking look at some stank at the same time. Danny's main attraction is a 350lb stripper named Kim.

Your assesment of Danny's is pretty much on point. I have a friend who lives a few blocks away from there and once awhile when I stopped over to say hi, we would go there to catch a few drinks and talk some more but it is not a place to go just for the girls.

The highlight of Danny's atimes could be other girls that stopped over there also to catch a drink at the bar. Some of them are strippers dancing at other clubs who just happened to stop over for a drink before hitting their club or they were not clubbing that night but just hanging out. For a guy that is chatty, you can sometimes get a date at the bar from some of those girls hanging at the bar to make a quick dash to the blue moon or some other place nearby to share some fresh mint together lol.

BBW's can be cool atimes but that big girl is a no-no for me lol.

Ssssbadboyssss
10-02-09, 21:45
BBW's can be cool atimes but that big girl is a no-no for me lol.

You're right, but I was drunk and Secret was part of the bargain.

Still Ashamed LOL
BadBoy

Know One
10-05-09, 19:49
Went back twice since my initial visit. No more photographer across the street.

Beers were 3, no cover charge. Three girls doing about 5mins rotation with a 5min no stage dancing. The girls are go topless about half of the dance. Then they walk around visiting tables and the bar where they flash the boobs and butt for 2. They pay for their own drinks, so they appreciate it when you buy them one.

There is no VIP room. The lapdance is in a booth that has a camera overhead. I was told that this is to monitor the activity. The lapdance is 20 (10 to girl). This was topless from the start.

Seems like a place where regulars hang out at the bar.

They had a new girl there the day that I went. Early twenties looking, b-cups, thin build, nice butt, very pretty face. I can't recall her stage name.

I was there about 7pm which might be near a shift change as other girls started arriving.

There are more cameras per square foot than most banks. To say this place is well lit is an understatement. Great looking women, friendly bar tenders and a nice little watering hole. But with 7 cameras (and those are one I counted casually) there really does not seem to be room for anything extra.

Fbtom
10-10-09, 23:08
Know one, you are pretty observant. I went there again and looked up, you are right, that is a lot of cameras for such a small business!

When I was leaving, the parking lot was filled with about six police cars. At first, I thought it might be a raid of some sort. Then I noticed a very drunk man failing the walking test.

Fbtom
10-10-09, 23:29
7th Haven:
Dropped GF off at the KOP malls, and went to 7th heaven. First time there.
The bar surrounds a stage with one pole, dj and lapdance area are at one end of bar. The DJ observes and mentions to have hands on armrest of chair.
It appears that the upstairs is the VIP area. There is a spiral stairway to get there.

Met Shakira, who gave me a lap dance and was really doing a good job trying to upsell the VIP area. I only brought enough cash to do a few drinks, tips, and a lap dance. It sure was tempting to use the onsite ATM. LD was $20 for about four mins. The VIP was offered as 200 for 1/2 hour. I asked about take out and was rejected.

TomTom GPS:
I have used TomTom Home software to log in and download an additional point of interest catagory. "Adult" It has a lot of strip clubs already listed in the database file. Just pull up "navigate" to "POI near you", "adult", and viola! Works real well. Now someone needs to add MP's and video/bookstores to this database file.

Ssssbadboyssss
10-11-09, 06:10
There are more cameras per square foot than most banks. To say this place is well lit is an understatement. Great looking women, friendly bar tenders and a nice little watering hole. But with 7 cameras (and those are one I counted casually) there really does not seem to be room for anything extra.
I've never been there before so this is just some blind insight. Perhaps some of the cameras are dummies. I know of quite a few business that have a couple of real surveillance cameras and several dummies to make the place look like Fort Knox. You can get a top of the line dummy complete with light and movement for $10. Like I said never been there, just a thought.

BadBoy

Cypher126
10-11-09, 08:50
7th Haven:

TomTom GPS:
I have used TomTom Home software to log in and download an additional point of interest catagory. "Adult" It has a lot of strip clubs already listed in the database file. Just pull up "navigate" to "POI near you", "adult", and viola! Works real well. Now someone needs to add MP's and video/bookstores to this database file.If I was a programmer and had an understanding wife, I'd figure out a way to write an iPhone app. I'm sure it would get rejected, but there are other ways of getting it out there.

Tussel
10-17-09, 10:59
I just heard last night that L & I closed the Piccadily club last Saturday . I didn't get any info on why they did it. This has been going on and off with this club for the past several years.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-17-09, 14:04
I just heard last night that L & I closed the Piccadily club last Saturday . I didn't get any info on why they did it. This has been going on and off with this club for the past several years.

I was there when it happened. It wasnt pretty. They came in deep 30+ strong. Customers with ID and no crimminal history were out of there in about 30minutes. After they let me go I didnt stay around to see if they got closed down. But I am pretty sure that is what happened. Thank GOD they didnt come an hour later. They might have caught me with my dick in some chicks mouth.

Ssssbadboyssss
10-17-09, 18:00
I was there when it happened. It wasnt pretty. They came in deep 30+ strong. Customers with ID and no crimminal history were out of there in about 30minutes. After they let me go I didnt stay around to see if they got closed down. But I am pretty sure that is what happened. Thank GOD they didnt come an hour later. They might have caught me with my dick in some chicks mouth.
I don't know what's going on but they did West Philly last month, they raided everyone bar by bar. Same M.O. those with ID and no history they let go others weren't so lucky. I was at work at the time and my bar was one of only two that didn't get shutdown.

Tussel
10-18-09, 01:04
Has anyone here been to club Moet lately? Is it worth it? What is the cover charge? How much are the lap dances? Is go-go there daily? I haven't been there since it was formerly Studio 37.

Saltydawg
10-19-09, 03:15

You're referring here to NOB - or to the Picc?

I've not heard about NOB getting shut. I'd heard he'd just taken it over to manage all night, not just pre-after hrs. Were they selling liquor?

TheyCallMeHawk
10-19-09, 08:57
You're referring here to NOB - or to the Picc?

I've not heard about NOB getting shut. I'd heard he'd just taken it over to manage all night, not just pre-after hrs. Were they selling liquor?

I won't comment on the liquor question since I am sure uncle Leo is all over these boards. Not an issuse for me since I dont drink.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-19-09, 09:07
Has anyone here been to club Moet lately? Is it worth it? What is the cover charge? How much are the lap dances? Is go-go there daily? I haven't been there since it was formerly Studio 37.
It should be the premier AA go-go bar in Philly. It is the only one with a ligitimate liquor and entertainment license. I actually considered buying it a couple of years ago. I decided not to do it since that would be akin to a crackhead renting a room next door to a crackhouse...lol

They rarely have more than 10 total girls working. However extras are available. I know of two girls that go there that are worth seeing...

Its just sad to see such a nice club not live up to its true potential.

Tussel
10-23-09, 09:35
Is L & I trying to close every damn strip club in the city? I know NOB, Piccadilly were closed . I also heard some in West Philly were closed. Does anyone know if Epp's spot he had in West Philly was closed too? I have been going to clubs in Philly for the past 20 years . I am talking about Fox Valley, Grindstone, Rum Keg, Cherokee, The Playground and many other clubs. This is getting to be ridiculous.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-23-09, 14:20
Is L & I trying to close every damn strip club in the city? I know NOB, Piccadilly were closed . I also heard some in West Philly were closed. Does anyone know if Epp's spot he had in West Philly was closed too? I have been going to clubs in Philly for the past 20 years . I am talking about Fox Valley, Grindstone, Rum Keg, Cherokee, The Playground and many other clubs. This is getting to be ridiculous.
Now that brings back memories...lol We have definately met or at a minimum passed each other. I have been to all of the mentioned clubs over the years. As of of Wed night Epps was still good and I think Outer Space is still Lucky enough to be open.

Arobins
10-23-09, 15:11
Now that brings back memories...lol We have definately met or at a minimum passed each other. I have been to all of the mentioned clubs over the years. As of of Wed night Epps was still good and I think Outer Space is still Lucky enough to be open.Fox Valley,

I remember walking out of that place at the break of dawn with my eyes squinting. I also remember seeing a girl jacked in the club, the leaky roof, and them getting busted on Channel 6 news.

How is Epps spot? I tried to go there on a Sunday only to find they aren't open then. Maybe I'll use game 1 of the World Series as an excuse for a weekday visit.

Freaklikdat
10-23-09, 15:57
Now that brings back memories...lol We have definately met or at a minimum passed each other. I have been to all of the mentioned clubs over the years. As of of Wed night Epps was still good and I think Outer Space is still Lucky enough to be open.Yes it does bring back great memories. i've also been to all those other joints but Fox valley was lengendary. Damn for some odd reason, i've never been to outer space

Tim Dirk
10-23-09, 22:01
Epps was mentioned in the last few reports.

Where is Epps?

I definitely know where Outer Space is.

Thanks

Ssssbadboyssss
10-23-09, 23:37
Now that brings back memories...lol We have definately met or at a minimum passed each other. I have been to all of the mentioned clubs over the years. As of of Wed night Epps was still good and I think Outer Space is still Lucky enough to be open.
Man, that's a name I haven't heard in years. That spot is what legends are made of. Huge, dark, and packed with women of loose morals. Oh yeah I certainly miss it. I think the era of the established down and dirty spot is over. Crack downs have become so frequent that the only way for these spots to survive is to be nomadic. That means they have to be light weight and will probably never be able to draw the sheer quantity of talent that was status quo in those days.

BadBoy

Arobins
10-24-09, 09:44
Epps was mentioned in the last few reports.

Where is Epps?

I definitely know where Outer Space is.

ThanksThe Epps spot is sort of guarded because its shared with Club Tabu. You can look up the number on Yahoo Groups for philly black strip clubs and call for the location. Its not a big screening process, but if they haven't made it public I won't.

On another history note. Anyone remember Casablanca. The bar/club in Mt Airy that had go-go on Tuesdays (I think). That spot got me reintroduced to go-go and started my addiction. I used to go to Uncle Sams my senior year of HS. Then stopped once I went to college. 6 years later I hit Cassablanca and probably $10, 000 later here I am.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-24-09, 14:33
The Epps spot is sort of guarded because its shared with Club Tabu. You can look up the number on Yahoo Groups for philly black strip clubs and call for the location. Its not a big screening process, but if they haven't made it public I won't.

On another history note. Anyone remember Casablanca. The bar/club in Mt Airy that had go-go on Tuesdays (I think). That spot got me reintroduced to go-go and started my addiction. I used to go to Uncle Sams my senior year of HS. Then stopped once I went to college. 6 years later I hit Cassablanca and probably $10, 000 later here I am.

My man Lucky used to run that spot. I dont remember going to Cassablanca. Which is wierd because Mt. Airy was my hood I had a reasturaunt in Mt Airy back in the day... Cassablanca's Was that Club Jaguar ?

Tussel
10-25-09, 01:35
The One-Nine was my all time favorite underground strip club located in North Philly on 19th Tioga. The dudes that ran this club , converted a regular house into a posh strip club. It had a bar ,two dance floors , VIP rooms and many other amenities. These guys had a camera room which monitored all activities outside of the club. I really missed the good old days.

Arobins
10-25-09, 09:38
My man Lucky used to run that spot. I dont remember going to Cassablanca. Which is wierd because Mt. Airy was my hood I had a reasturaunt in Mt Airy back in the day... Cassablanca's Was that Club Jaguar ?No. Jaguar was on Cheltenham Ave near the mall. They had a weak Go-go night I hit once. Cassablanca was on Germantown between Mt Pleasant and Mt Airy.

I wish I had heard of the 19 spot the other guy mentioned. Anyway, ancient history.

Fbtom
10-25-09, 14:17
underground clubs, PM me if there are any such places exist today!

Ssssbadboyssss
10-25-09, 19:18
underground clubs, PM me if there are any such places exist today!
The history channel should come to Philly and do one of those specials on the Underground Strip Clubs. It's crazy what PPD decides to spend their money and resources on. You would think they would arrest murderers and rapists, instead they spend their time making underground strip clubs bounce back and forth across the city afraid of getting shut down. It makes telling a story about an underground strip club sound like a close encounter with a UFO.

Arobins
10-29-09, 09:09
I was never a weekend person. Hated the crowds. And if you remember the original Rum Keg, you could not move and barely dance if it was crowded. Not that they were far apart, but when Lucky from Uncle Sams moved to Outerspace, you had two great clubs within walking distance. I started many a weeknight at Outer Space and then make my way to the Rum Keg. Great times. Well fellas you can have it again so get it while it lasts.

Wed night I started at Outerspace, only because the new Rum Keg (I will always refer to Epps spots as the Rum Keg) did not look open. Outerspace was a little crowded for a Wed night. When I entered (around 8:45) there were no spots on the side of the bar. I checked out the game and got one dance. It was good, don't recall the girl's name. She's there regularly. The lineup there was a bit above par for a Wed night 4s. 8). I then drove back by the Rum Keg at around 10PM (Outerspace was winding down and getting ready to close) (It would be a long but doable walk). It looked closed but I parked and watched. I saw someone go in so it was on. Its the same spot as Club Tabu but set up different, or they changed it since I was last there. They only use the downstairs which is a little dissapointing. Its a converted house so the upstairs is.

Epps still has it. Lots of nice chicks 5s. 9s. I got a couple of dances with a newbie, some dances with some chicks from Outer space and finished off with a great dance. Again no names.

Club Tabu is there on the weekend, its the Rum Keg Mon- Thurs. I hope to catch a MNF game there sooon. I have a separate issue that I'm not working, less money but when I do work I have no time during the weekdays for the Keg. I was stepping away from go-go due to time and quality, but just like the Godfather they are pullin me back in.

TheyCallMeHawk
11-02-09, 11:28
Stopped in to NOB Sat night. Same fun now alcohol free(smart move)

Tussel
11-02-09, 13:40
Stopped in to NOB Sat night. Same fun now alcohol free(smart move)
That's good to hear. Where exactly is Epps new spot in West Philly? PM the info ...Thanks..

TheyCallMeHawk
11-06-09, 16:38
Shout out to the nice gent with the hat. Who I overheard telling Mr. Epps how hot his club was on the net... Epps place is small but is effective. I was able to quickly grab a sweet young thing for takeout. She claims to have just turned 20 and she was sexy as hell. Since she says she doesn't normally "date" I wont post her name. However I will give u a hint. Look for the tattoo L&H. IMHO the prettiest young lady in the club. I took her back to my hotel room for a little private time. I wouldn't call the session GFE but a better than average BBBJ was given I enjoyed. A little DATY followed by several positions ending in Doggy. We cleaned up and I took her home.

I spent $$ but I am sure $.5 would have got the deal closed(just feeling a little generous) and she was FINE

Dajadeed
11-06-09, 17:19
That's good to hear. Where exactly is Epps new spot in West Philly? PM the info ...Thanks..Would love that info as well.

PM please.

Saltydawg
11-07-09, 19:04
Shout out to the nice gent with the hat. Who I overheard telling Mr. Epps how hot his club was on the net... Epps place is small but is effective. I was able to quickly grab a sweet young thing for takeout. She claims to have just turned 20 and she was sexy as hell. Since she says she doesn't normally "date" I wont post her name. However I will give u a hint. Look for the tattoo L&H. IMHO the prettiest young lady in the club. I took her back to my hotel room for a little private time. I wouldn't call the session GFE but a better than average BBBJ was given I enjoyed. A little DATY followed by several positions ending in Doggy. We cleaned up and I took her home.

I spent $$ but I am sure $.5 would have got the deal closed(just feeling a little generous) and she was FINE

I absolutely concur that Epps provides the most efficient venue for pay-to-play in west Philly (along with Outerspace). I even visited the Fri/Sat operation at the Epps location (not run by Epps) and found the girls did not compare on the whole to the Epps stable.

My "dumb" question is addressed to Hawk, and meaning no disrespect whatsoever. If you really, honestly believe that $.5 would have taken your girl out of the club and back to your hotel for an unrushed session, then how come you settled on four times that? Your self-described generosity in the moment would seem to perhaps undermine long-term objectives by setting a rather disadvantageous precedent for future dealing with this provider. I can't imagine why she'd now accept what I perceive to be the present going rate for take-out from such a venue: $80 - $150. Also, the bit about not "normally" dating is surely meant to be taken with a grain of salt, no? Isn't her subtext that she wants you to see her in a more "exclusive" light for the purpose of the negotiating that's to follow. At the very least I'd say she's got you pegged; hopefully, she won't pass the word among her colleagues.

I always find Hawk's posts to be valuable and informative. Certainly hope he doesn't mind a little gentle dissent here. All the best ................ S.

Ssssbadboyssss
11-07-09, 19:16
.....My "dumb" question is addressed to Hawk, and meaning no disrespect whatsoever. If you really, honestly believe that $.5 would have taken your girl out of the club and back to your hotel for an unrushed session, then how come you settled on four times that? Your self-described generosity in the moment would seem to perhaps undermine long-term objectives by setting a rather disadvantageous precedent for future dealing with this provider. I can't imagine why she'd now accept what I perceive to be the present going rate for take-out from such a venue: $80 - $150.........

Salty, I made this same mistake awhile ago, $.5=$150, just plain .5=$50. Hope that clears it up, I did the same thing so I'm not gonna call you dumb for it. Also even if one guy gave her $$, if the vast majority are giving her $, she'd be a broke fool to try and raise her rates, others would most certainly go to the other girl charging $ while she's on the sidelines waiting 4 or 5 turns to get that $$ date. If she's smart she'll realize she's makin less money charging more, if she's not well at least she'll be available for Hawk, LOL.

Happy Hunting
BadBoy

Fennsar
11-08-09, 00:11
I absolutely concur that Epps provides the most efficient venue for pay-to-play in west Philly (along with Outerspace). I even visited the Fri/Sat operation at the Epps location (not run by Epps) and found the girls did not compare on the whole to the Epps stable.

My "dumb" question is addressed to Hawk, and meaning no disrespect whatsoever. If you really, honestly believe that $.5 would have taken your girl out of the club and back to your hotel for an unrushed session, then how come you settled on four times that? Your self-described generosity in the moment would seem to perhaps undermine long-term objectives by setting a rather disadvantageous precedent for future dealing with this provider. I can't imagine why she'd now accept what I perceive to be the present going rate for take-out from such a venue: $80 - $150. Also, the bit about not "normally" dating is surely meant to be taken with a grain of salt, no? Isn't her subtext that she wants you to see her in a more "exclusive" light for the purpose of the negotiating that's to follow. At the very least I'd say she's got you pegged; hopefully, she won't pass the word among her colleagues.

I always find Hawk's posts to be valuable and informative. Certainly hope he doesn't mind a little gentle dissent here. All the best ................ S.

Based on my experience, most girls at these hood clubs will settle for between .6 to $.0 for take out but few might even go for less. Only very few will insist on anything over $.0. Most of these girls are not really there for the dates and as such are not generally greedy. There are girls that do not date at all or that are selective in who they date and such girls might be motivated with more money but the girls generally have a general idea of what is a decent and fair price and most stick to that. Anyone can negotiate with a girl about what he feels that she is worth even if it is considered too much, but at any given night, the girls know what the majority of the guys are willing to offer and that is what matters. I do not think what anyone pays, affects any future dealings with any girl unless someone feels that it is compulsory that they have a specific girl.

My opinion has always been that a strip club is different from a whorehouse or the K Avenue. Anyone that goes to a whorehouse or the K Avenue is going for one and only one thing (to bust a nut) so the question of pricing might be relevant but a strip club is different (at least for me). You can go to a strip club just for some lap dances or just to observe or for more than that and the girls equally come for different reasons. If a strip club has a full functional VIP room then pricing might be relevant but for take-out, my opinion is that a take-out price is even more subjective. Most girls that do take-out are going home from there and not going back to the club so they will take that into consideration and you also, most probably are not going back to the club that night. If it is in-house VIP action, she can still date several guys after and might take that into consideration when deciding on price while you can get someone else for another round if you so desire.

What I am trying to say is that when girls come to a club for different reasons and there is no in-house functional VIP room, the pricing can get more subjective but the most important thing is what the generality of the guys are willing to offer and what the generality of the girls are willing to take and not the exceptions to the norm.

TheyCallMeHawk
11-09-09, 17:29
Gentlemen of the boards,
We all know that Uncle Leo frequents the boards. We don't want to make things extra easy for him so please stop asking for us to post locations of clubs that are supposed to be UTR. I don't want to be rude but for the sake of the club owners I cannot provide this info BC to newbie members. If you have less than 20+ posts and after reading your posts I cannot conclude that you are a safe risk I will not respond to your PM requests for information. I would also ask the others take similar precautions. I would hate to be the guy that got my favorite bar closed down.

Recently I have gotten over 10 PMs from members with less that 10 posts requesting info.....

Tussel
11-09-09, 18:44
Gentlemen of the boards,
We all know that Uncle Leo frequents the boards. We don't want to make things extra easy for him so please stop asking for us to post locations of clubs that are supposed to be UTR. I don't want to be rude but for the sake of the club owners I cannot provide this info BC to newbie members. If you have less than 20+ posts and after reading your posts I cannot conclude that you are a safe risk I will not respond to your PM requests for information. I would also ask the others take similar precautions. I would hate to be the guy that got my favorite bar closed down.

Recently I have gotten over 10 PMs from members with less that 10 posts requesting info.....
It's funny you mentioned that because I noticed a few members asking for that info too. If you read their previous posts, it only asks for location of clubs. None of their post includes details of any SW street action , escorts or strip-clubs they have frequented.

Victor123
11-11-09, 00:11

WGFirst post. I sent a couple PM's about this place to people who had written about it. Heard nothing back. Guess it is not a surprise given the recent comments about being wary of sharing info. I can appreciate that. I am somewhat new to this hobby but can assure all no Leo here, no secret agenda. Not interested in any color about the hood joints but I have a definite weakness when it comes to the latin thing. If anyone would be able to PM me I would really appreciate it. Would be happy exchange private emails or anything else to set up comfort level. Sorry I don't have much to offer up as most of what I have experienced in the last year or so has been covered by this board and the AMP board. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fbtom
11-11-09, 01:56
Victor123

Some were leery of me when I first posted. They know that leo lurks about. So don't expect much contact initially. Try breaking the ice with your own posts. Even if it seems like repeats here, posts does provide updated info.

Arobins
11-11-09, 11:55
Victor123

Some were leery of me when I first posted. They know that leo lurks about. So don't expect much contact initially. Try breaking the ice with your own posts. Even if it seems like repeats here, posts does provide updated info.I don't post a lot because I don't get out a lot. But I make sure to post when I do.

If you read some earlier posts you can find out how to get this not so guarded secret.

If you go to any of the hood bars (there aren't many left), you can discretely ask a chick if she knows where its at, as well as if she dances anywhere else.

Ssssbadboyssss
11-11-09, 17:57
If you go to any of the hood bars (there aren't many left), you can discretely ask a chick if she knows where its at, as well as if she dances anywhere else.
Uh oh, you just let the cat out of the bag. I've been working at these places on and off for the past 5years. I didn't work at 1 that the cops didn't know about within a couple of days. It's not the internet sinking these places, cops don't have to lurk here, they get more than enough intel from snitches on the street, and neighbors jealous of the amount of money these places bring in. I worked at one where one of our business neighbors actually installed a camera in their storeroom pointed at our door. They turned the recording over to the police, the councilman, the state and US congressman, and the local newspaper. Why you ask, were we making noise, no you couldn't even hear bass from the sidewalk, rowdy customers, no we kept it peaceful, it was because she tried to buy the building but we outbid her. But that one squeaky wheel got that operation greased. If anything these forums are good for business but the owners have become so paranoid that they see the police in every face which is bad for advertising.
Ok sorry for the rant, back to the point. Most of these girls work at more than one spot if they can. They want the customers and the following because the more guys they can bring in the better their bargaining position is with whoever is running the show. They'll readily tell you were they're going to be dancing at any given time. Or ask the guy at the door, odds are this isn't the only spot he works at either, or the DJ. Anyone whos been to the motorcycle spot knows of DJ Scoop, this guy knows pretty much every spot in the city. Request some old school rap, tip him a $5 and he'll be your best friend for life. Also some guys dump and run, if you stay until the end of the night most of the time you'll find someone handing out flyers to the next event or the new hotspot. Hope this helps it's getting cold out and that's when these spots really start jumping, hope to see you there, and remember when you go be nice to the guy at the door you neveer know when you're gonna need him.

Happy Hunting
BadBoy

Mt Smooth
11-11-09, 19:40
It's not hood, it's pretty upscale, but since redoing the couch dance area, Cheerleaders has stepped up the game BIG TIME! It's now set up like an office with "cubes" very private, get a cool chick, she'll help you out for a little tip. And CL isnt going anywhere.

Pulses011
11-13-09, 12:58
Yes this is my 1st post. yes I have asked for info on the place outside of Tinicum in pm's.

I use to go to strips all the time and then the economy fucked me up. I use to go to the "higher class" places like Risque and Cheerleaders were I never found the right girl for extras.

I havent been to a strip in about a year so I cant give any updated reviews.

I guess I('m just gonna SoL to find any info on the place outside of Tinicum and that really sucks.

Ath Trainer
11-14-09, 07:56
Yes this is my 1st post. yes I have asked for info on the place outside of Tinicum in pm's.

I use to go to strips all the time and then the economy fucked me up. I use to go to the "higher class" places like Risque and Cheerleaders were I never found the right girl for extras.

I havent been to a strip in about a year so I cant give any updated reviews.

I guess I('m just gonna SoL to find any info on the place outside of Tinicum and that really sucks.Why don't you do some research of the clubs in your area and get back to us. That's what we do and then we share the info. If everybody asks and nobody tells, we just have a lot of questions and no answers.

Arobins
11-16-09, 10:45
Saturday night I went to Tabu to see the fight. Or more accurately, I got out of the house with the excuse to see the fight and went to Tabu. I say that because I have the same complaint that I've had at other events Tabu has thrown.

I could see the fight at a number of locations, the reason I go to Tabu is because of the girls. The fight is an excuse and good background entertainment for me. That is my opinion, shared by some but not all. Tabu throughs a good fight party. Food (did not partake), drink, good TV. But they chose not to start the girls until after the fight (12:30). Some girls left early and that may be why.

The go-go part was OK. The girls were average or slightly below. Too high a percentage of fatties (not thickies) for me. One girl who was the best one (looking) there was charging $10/dance. They had an oil wrestling show that stopped the dancing and took the two of the best looking girls off the floor while they cleaned up.

With their set-up I would suggest having dancing upstairs or in another room while the fights are going on.

Oh, I got a call/voicemail from Epps Sunday night (thank goodness my wife didn't answer my phone). They have moved to a new location. They are no longer at the Tabu spot (I could see that not lasting when they only used the downstairs). They are at a new location Wed-Sat nights. I will not give it out until I get the OK from Epps (this may be a while since I don't know when I will make it out again).

Freak Nasty
11-17-09, 11:29
Went to set-it-off Saturday, that wasn’t my first choice but two escorts fell through so off I went 12:15am. One or two new ones and the regulars. It was pretty crowd but no problem, I took my seat and right away took a nice round booty chick to the private room in the back. Like always sucked her titties and I got her to stand up on the chair and she rubbed that nice round booty in my face ahhhhhh.

Back out on the floor, I pulled another chick back to the private room, but this one was different, first she would put buffy the body to shame, her ass is huge but smooth, just perfect. So in the private room, it started like always, titty sucking and all but man,, we just had a connection. I started rubbing her pussy, and boy o’ boy was that thing wet. So the first dance ended but she didn’t get up so immediately another $20 for another private dance . And the next dance was just fucking hot , she started licking my face while I was rubbing her clit and sucking her titties. So when our time ran out I playfully asked her if I could take her home with me, and to my surprise she whispered back not tonight then gave me her phone number and I gave her mine and said Wednesday she’s off and we can hook up then.

So a night that started shitty ended very, very, good . I hope when or if we fuck she don’t charge me LOL, this recession is a *****, time for some free pussy for a change, fingers crossed.

Del The King
11-18-09, 12:33
Hi,

I am visiting Philly for 2 days and wanted to know the best strip club place where extras like HJ/BJ can be got for a good price? I have been a board member atleast 2 or more years and a paid subscriber. I mostly visit clubs in Texas and I am visiting Detroit, Philly and NY these 2 months.

The Detroit strip club H8S I have been to was absolutely the best. Info is in the Detroit Strip club threads. Man, what a club. HJ for 40 including the dance cost and BJ is 60 inclusive. Didn't try FS but it was 100 inclusive. The other club that is really good for these extras is Cabaret in ElPaso, Texas. Don't know if such strip clubs are in Philly. I have read the boards and found Set it Off,Outerspace,BallPark, Cheerleaders, Show and tell etc. Thanks to everyone for posting info. And please PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

So I need the best bang for the buck in Philly.And I will for sure write a review after my 2 day Philly trip which starts today.

Man U Nv
11-20-09, 14:10
A dancer and friend gave me the exact address fo the west philly spot. Yea! I finally get a nite without the wife and kids or work. Went ant 930pm no one answered the door. Please tell me I was too early. Made a run over to Set It Off. Had a lot of fun (barmaid was hot) but the dollar stroll can be a killer.

Arobins
11-20-09, 15:32
A dancer and friend gave me the exact address fo the west philly spot. Yea! I finally get a nite without the wife and kids or work. Went ant 930pm no one answered the door. Please tell me I was too early. Made a run over to Set It Off. Had a lot of fun (barmaid was hot) but the dollar stroll can be a killer.I was there last night and heard there was a good crowd Wed as well. They are open Wed. Sat nights until 2PM. Its a perfect spot for Epps, but a little to residential. Its not a legit bar or anything. Just a big house. Had a great time. Saw some newbies and some oldies. Some goodies and some so-so's. I would go as soon as you can. I can't see them staying long with the area they are in.

I did not ask Epps about publicizing the spot so do not PM for info. I also only log in under my name to see pictures or post reports, so it takes me a while to notice the PMs.

Papercut
11-21-09, 18:02
That's good to hear. Where exactly is Epps new spot in West Philly? PM the info. Thanks.Is hoping a monger with a kind heart will pm this info. Its my cousins bday and I'm trying to show him a good time. Ya dig?

Man U Nv
11-21-09, 20:17
Oh hell no. I get a nite out and go to the wrong spot. My bad. I thought the awning looked right. Ill write down the correct address next time I see the girl. Its hard to remember stuff while ur getting head.

Fennsar
11-22-09, 14:14
Oh hell no. I get a nite out and go to the wrong spot. My bad. I thought the awning looked right. Ill write down the correct address next time I see the girl. Its hard to remember stuff while ur getting head.

Recently Epps has been changing locations faster than a girl changes clothes lol. If you get any of his location and you do not go there soon after getting the info, he may be long gone by the time you go there lol. He was sharing a place with another club and he recently moved somewhere else but I forsee the same pattern with the new location.

Arobins
11-22-09, 14:50
Recently Epps has been changing locations faster than a girl changes clothes LOL. If you get any of his location and you do not go there soon after getting the info, he may be long gone by the time you go there LOL. He was sharing a place with another club and he recently moved somewhere else but I forsee the same pattern with the new location.I second that thought about the new spot. It's a great set-up, but a little too obvious as there is no nearby activity at that time of night. Also, ask him to put you on his list. I guess he knew he was moving soon so he ask me to put my number on a list at the shared spot, and I got a call with the new location.

Philly Guy
11-22-09, 20:42
Been looking for this dancer or former dancer. Went by the stage name of "Nicki". Her real first name was Ellen, will only discuss last in private. Use to work at Jacks Place on Torresdale, Ball Park, Red Robin and Oakford in Bucks County. Need to talk to her ASAP.

Thanks for any help.

Philly Guy
11-22-09, 20:54
Sorry forgot the photo on last post. If any one helps me find "Nicki" I will reward them. Thinking a case or 2 of beer or something else.

Thanks

Man U Nv
11-24-09, 00:35
I second that thought about the new spot. It's a great set-up, but a little too obvious as there is no nearby activity at that time of night. Also, ask him to put you on his list. I guess he knew he was moving soon so he ask me to put my number on a list at the shhileared spot, and I got a call with the new location.I just got the new address. Stop laughing at me sometimes it takes a little while to get a nite out. I will be there on wed. Or Friday.

TexasMonger
11-24-09, 07:14
Sorry forgot the photo on last post. If any one helps me find "Nicki" I will reward them. Thinking a case or 2 of beer or something else.

Thanks

You must be kidding me right? She looks like a relative of the hunched back of Notre dame

Cheers

TM

Sam Iam
11-24-09, 08:12

Thanks

I knew this gal years ago and banged her alot, that must have been about 6 years ago I imagine. I knew a decent amount about her but haven't seen her in about 2-3years and I had no interest in hooking up at that time. Watch yourself with her, watch everything with her. Enough said just a warning, she also seems to have gone way back down hill. Anything I can do to help I will but be careful, very careful!

Philly Guy
11-24-09, 10:14
You must be kidding me right? She looks like a relative of the hunched back of Notre dame

Cheers

TMLOLROFPMS!

I did the photo as a joke.

When I do pics now I get at least one fuly clothed just in case I need to find them later.

Learned my lessen

Philly Guy
11-24-09, 10:17
I knew this gal years ago and banged her alot, that must have been about 6 years ago I imagine. I knew a decent amount about her but haven't seen her in about 2-3years and I had no interest in hooking up at that time. Watch yourself with her, watch everything with her. Enough said just a warning, she also seems to have gone way back down hill. Anything I can do to help I will but be careful, very careful!Thanks for any help. I know there were some addtional problems and will be careful.

Man U Nv
11-26-09, 03:12
Now I can have a happy thanksgiving. I got the right address and arrived at midnite. Had dances from 4 girls they were all okay great looking 8 to 10 but not much hands on. I will be back. Storm and mizunderstood were pop worthy.

Ocean4
01-01-10, 00:31
Happy new year guys.

Tell me something, I live in Washington heights, what club is the best around the area to get a little something extra.

BTW, please PM me the info thanks.

Dirty Deluxe
01-07-10, 05:55
Sitting at a bar watching a thick girl shake her ass used to be a hobby of mine. As I stated before on this site, I am an unashamed and avowed chubby chaser. I've seen some nice thick black girls at Purple Orchid and really nice thick girls at Bottoms Up. I don't really frequent the bars too much as I don't drink anymore and if I have a spare coupla hours, would rather be hunting. However, whenever I do find the time to sit down at a club and I walk in and see my type of girl (Big ass, big thighs, shakin them like it's not her first time) I always resolve to find time to slow down and enjoy the strip club. I was wondering if anyone could clue me in on some of these underground clubs or even just clubs/nites where BBW's are featured. If I sound like a newbie to this site, I am. I am a seasoned pro at hunting however and just would like a few tips from someone or someones about where I can see some big girls shakin it. From what I gathered on previous posts, west philly seems to have some spots. I would really appreciate some type of help, at least until the weather breaks. Picking up a girl only to have her strip off 8 layers and revealing 2 fried eggs for tits and a flat booty has got this monger a little down. If anyone could PM me about this it would be awesome. If, however, people are wary of giving up their spot or whatever, I understand. I'm just askin for a little help.

Atl Guy
01-07-10, 15:04
It has been awhile since I've been to Oasis since I live in DE. I was looking for Ryan or Nyla who allow alot of free roaming. Again, not being there in awhile and the transient nature of the business, I'm not sure if they are even there.

I was persuaded by Jordan to try one of her "phenominal" dances. Not much for chatting, Jordan gets right down to business. During the lapdance she flips upside down, pulls her thong to the side and shoves her shaved pussy right in my face. Amazing! I never expected DATY at a club. Glad I caught her early in the shift before hours of stage work and grinding got her smelling ripe.

Cypher126
01-23-10, 19:36
I am wondering what is the best club to go to in Philly for a Bachelor Party?

I know there are a bunch along the river, but does anyone have any recommendations?

Mt Smooth
01-26-10, 19:52

I know there are a bunch along the river, but does anyone have any recommendations?Cheerleaders - ask for Chris, listen to no one else here. Trust me.

GutsAndGlory
01-26-10, 22:21
Cheerleaders - ask for Chris, listen to no one else here. Trust me.

For the most part, I agree, but be aware that CL is a bikini club - not nude ! The upside of that is that they have full bar. In the VIP and Bubble Lounge, all bets are off and YMMV depending on the girl.

Tim Dirk
01-26-10, 23:23
What's new about Outer Space Club?

Too cold to go. Their $5 lap dance is the best deal.

Mythbuster
01-27-10, 17:05

I know there are a bunch along the river, but does anyone have any recommendations?Daydreams used to be a preaty good place on an off night or Friday. Prices went up on the weekends though and it could get packed on Saturday.

I've been ruined by the places up north though.

Arobins
01-27-10, 23:09
I got to know her intimately both times I was there. So much so she remembered me my second time back. I can't wait to make it there again.

Now I can have a happy thanksgiving. I got the right address and arrived at midnite. Had dances from 4 girls they were all okay great looking 8 to 10 but not much hands on. I will be back. Storm and mizunderstood were pop worthy.

Arobins
01-27-10, 23:11
What's new about Outer Space Club?

Too cold to go. Their $5 lap dance is the best deal.Nothing new that I'm aware of. I was there early Sat for the first time in a couple of months. It was slower than usual due to Lucky's B-day party the night before. Still had a good time though. Stayed from 4 - 6:30 (had a curfew to make)

Saltydawg
01-29-10, 23:30
Nothing new that I'm aware of. I was there early Sat for the first time in a couple of months. It was slower than usual due to Lucky's B-day party the night before. Still had a good time though. Stayed from 4 - 6:30 (had a curfew to make)

While at Epps' spot last night word was circulating that Lucky is about to close Outerspace, tomorrow (Sat) being the last night. Heard this from several people. One version has it that the landlord (who is also the owner of the downstairs bar, The Pearl) isn't renewing the lease upstairs. Another version has Lucky relocating to 40th & Market, which is amusing as that's where he made his mark with the legendary Uncle Sam's which has been closed for over a decade. So that seems doubtful.

Now I realize that talk is cheap and I haven't actually made it into Outerspace to ask Lucky myself. Back before the holidays, there was a rumor going around that a couple of Lucky's "associates" were conniving (possibly with the guy downstairs) to take over Outerspace and push Lucky out; hence, I suppose, why those two fellas have more recently been replaced by Lucky's son.

Can anyone else provide any intel on this?

All of the aforementioned should be treated with the utmost skepticism as hearsay until further corroborated; however, if true, I fear this may be the end of an era.

Fennsar
01-30-10, 10:47
While at Epps' spot last night word was circulating that Lucky is about to close Outerspace, tomorrow (Sat) being the last night. Heard this from several people. One version has it that the landlord (who is also the owner of the downstairs bar, The Pearl) isn't renewing the lease upstairs. Another version has Lucky relocating to 40th & Market, which is amusing as that's where he made his mark with the legendary Uncle Sam's which has been closed for over a decade. So that seems doubtful.

It will be interesting to see whether most of the girls will move with him to his new place or whether they will stay at Outerspace. My guess is that most of the girls will move with him. Girls usually prefer to go to places where they like the owners and the girls really do like him. I have generally preferred this particular location because it is not right there on a major street and the ease of parking has been nice.

Arobins
01-30-10, 11:16
It will be interesting to see whether most of the girls will move with him to his new place or whether they will stay at Outerspace. My guess is that most of the girls will move with him. Girls usually prefer to go to places where they like the owners and the girls really do like him. I have generally preferred this particular location because it is not right there on a major street and the ease of parking has been nice.I haven't been regularly in a while. But Lucky has always wanted to get back to 40th street. I think he got a better mid-day crowd there. He mentioned talking with the current 40th st spot landlord, but the initial proposed rent was too high. Maybe with the economy and the length of vacancy has lowered the price. I do like parking at the current place better.

BTW I like the Art Vanderlay reference.

Saltydawg
01-30-10, 15:25
It will be interesting to see whether most of the girls will move with him to his new place or whether they will stay at Outerspace. My guess is that most of the girls will move with him. Girls usually prefer to go to places where they like the owners and the girls really do like him. I have generally preferred this particular location because it is not right there on a major street and the ease of parking has been nice.

It isn't at all clear that the upstairs spot above the Pearl will remain a lap-dancing venue, although, Lucky or no Lucky, that location has a good decade's worth of goodwill built into it and the owner will probably try to capitalize on that. More power to him if he can keep in sinc with the municipal powers-that-be. Mind you, I don't think I recall the authorities ever harassing Lucky in all the years he was there.

Last night I heard Lucky's beating it out to Vegas for a vacation after he closes down Outerspace. IMHO, it's a well-deserved one.

LurkingDog
02-06-10, 00:07
Had a weather-imposed lay over in Philadelphia this evening and found that the Gold Club was within walking distance of my hotel (the roads were getting pretty bad for driving anyway). This is a small place tucked away near Applebees(!) and got in for free (no cover if you show your hotel key). There were mostly 4-6s -- the barmaids were really hot! I did meet Jessie who is a small petite blonde and really nice -- probably an 8 by looks and a 10 by personality. Some of the others were pretty pushy but she wasn't. I rewarded her (and myself!) with 3 high mileage dances in the private area -- at $30 each it wasn't cheap but nonetheless a nice way to spend a snowy evening in Philly. Thanks to all for the info posted here.

LD

Arobins
02-06-10, 00:53
I spoke to a friend who is a frequent visitor.

He heard the 31st was Lucky's last day.

Has anyone been by recently to confirm anything?

Pimpyerd
02-06-10, 12:50
His lease wasn't renewed so he no longer runs the club. It's still open but under different management. They were doing some remodeling last time i was thru so i don't know if they're open yet.

Abeleper
02-06-10, 21:02
Spent some time in Houston where there are several Korean bars / Hostess Clubs which are a definite switch from strip clubs or AMPs. You go in, meet and talk to a young lady, Buy her drinks, chat and play slap-n-tickle. If you like her and she likes you, you can adjourn to a back room where everything is left up to 2 "consenting adults" to work out. Always left with a smile. None of the mechanical nature of an AMP and none of the Blue Ball dollar parade / piss-ant LD/CD you get from strip clubs

(BTW: I'm new to the area, but the prices for VIP rooms for what you get in Phila are a definite ripoff. I was getting BBBJ / FS GFE action in motown clubs for. 5.. 2 and around here the CBJ/CHJ you guys write about seems to be the highlight of the trip! Is the LEO such a PITA that this us all you get?)

Jimmyjohn2
02-09-10, 15:23
The Houston hostess clubs sound like the KTV's in China. I am not aware of anything like that in Philly, although I did hear of a private club near the airport that have brazilian chicks that are alot of fun. Re. Detroit. You are not talking about the s-hole Henry VII? I'd take a girl off the street before that place.

Spent some time in Houston where there everal Korean bars / Hostess Clubs which are a definite switch from strip clubs or AMPs. You go in, meet and talk to a young lady, Buy her drinks, chat and play slap-n-tickle. If you like her and she likes you, you can adjourn to a back room where everything is left up to 2 "consenting adults" to work out. Always left with a smile. None of the mechanical nature of an AMP and none of the Blue Ball dollar parade / piss-ant LD/CD you get from strip clubs

(BTW: I'm new to the area, but the prices for VIP rooms for what you get in Phila are a definite ripoff. I was getting BBBJ / FS GFE action in motown clubs for. 5.. 2 and around here the CBJ/CHJ you guys write about seems to be the highlight of the trip! Is the LEO such a PITA that this us all you get?)

Pimpyerd
02-13-10, 18:50
Epp's new spot got ran up in last nite so another one bites the dust. It was run out of a house with no liquor license so the chances of that opening back up are slim to none. Still haven't been back to Outerspace since Lucky left so i can't tell you what's up there.

Until next time.

Pimpyerd
02-13-10, 19:57
Sorry for jumping the gun in my previous post.The police did run up into Epps last nite but somehow,someway, he is still open.

Have fun but be careful.

Man U Nv
02-14-10, 19:07
I'm glad to hear that it is still open. Damn you almost messed up Vday for me. I was planning to stop by lucky I didn't.

Pimpyerd
02-15-10, 02:37
I'm usually the last one to say something without first knowing that it's true but a couple of dancers called me and gave me the low down. What better source than the horses mouth. I posted off that strength alone but something told me to give Epps a call and he confirmed their story but told me he was still open. Hence the updated post. Valentines day kept me in this weekend but if nobody gets a chance to check out Outerspace, I will next weekend. Keep ya posted.

MSJ44
02-26-10, 22:13
Any have any 411 on the status of the Pic? I used to make out quite well with take out from that spot. one of my ATF? Met this Huge titty brown skinned sista named paradise there and got together a few times. use to dance at sables. any know whereabouts would be appreciated. I know the Hawk has insight on just about all!!

Thx

Tussel
02-27-10, 01:18
Any have any 411 on the status of the Pic? I used to make out quite well with take out from that spot. one of my ATF? Met this Huge titty brown skinned sista named paradise there and got together a few times. use to dance at sables. any know whereabouts would be appreciated. I know the Hawk has insight on just about all!!

Thx
I heard from a reliable source that the Picadilly will be closed indefinitely.

MSJ44
02-27-10, 14:42
Thanks Tus,

That was good little spot. sad to hear. thanks for the intel.

I heard from a reliable source that the Picadilly will be closed indefinitely.

Accu13
02-28-10, 22:56
So I just did my 2009 taxes and I found a ton of ATM withdrawls in Pemberton NJ.... I then realized that I found the club in that area with only 3 months before it closed.... I really miss that place. Hoping there are some clubs that are similar in the area.

GutsAndGlory
03-01-10, 07:49
So I just did my 2009 taxes and I found a ton of ATM withdrawls in Pemberton NJ.... I then realized that I found the club in that area with only 3 months before it closed.... I really miss that place. Hoping there are some clubs that are similar in the area.

It seems we both had the same ATM pattern... I travel the country for work and have neevr found a club even close to taht level. I'd be pleasantly shocked if we ever see all those pieces come together in that perfect storm again. Just sayin'.

TheyCallMeHawk
03-01-10, 14:08

Thx

Man............ back in the late 90's I lived in that place. The Pic was excellent for takeout. I dont have the inside on all but I did spend alot of time in the Pic.

Arobins
03-03-10, 20:40
I visited Club 88 for the first time in 6 months this past Friday. I got there around 10: 30 and they had just opened with no dancers yet. Since I only get a few chances I hung around. In a flash the place was packed with guys. IMHO I think there's a big gang presence, but not in a threatening way. There were about 8 dancers there ranging from 5.8s. I got dances from 2 chicks and left about midnight (The ratio was not to my liking). I was disappointed to learn that dances are now $10 here. There did seem to be some extra private activity available. Last I inquired, the pricing was $50 for the room alone so I never partook. I probably will avoid this place in the future. I'd rather drive a bit further to Philly for more consistent results at a cheaper rate.

Corey Finacial
03-06-10, 01:01
I finally went out to bottoms up and all I can say is I will not be back cover was 5. And the ladies we're a 4 or 5 at most if your looking for a good spot this isn't one of them.

Dirty Deluxe
03-06-10, 21:03
I finally went out to bottoms up and all I can say is I will not be back cover was 5. And the ladies we're a 4 or 5 at most if your looking for a good spot this isn't one of them.Sorry it sucked , I never paid a cover and I saw hot big booty black and spanish girls last time I went . Purple Orchid on Passyunk is my usual , do the "Vegas " room .

Dubnation002
03-16-10, 02:58
I'm headed to Philly this Saturday I'm tryin to do some recon on what clubs to hit up. I'm looking for clubs that have the thick big booty girls as I'm addicted to a fat ass. help me out fellas oh and I plan to catch a cab everywhere so I'm not trying to be far away from my hotel. I'll be around this area 100 N. Chris. Columbus Blvd.

Thanks

Iorek
03-21-10, 05:23
JimmyJohn -- ...

Re the brazilian club -- any details -- location, reports, etc? Can a WASP get in, have fun, and get out in 1 piece?

Any SC with high Asian populations?Gotta say, in my years of visiting underground and 'ethnic' oriented strip joints and parties I've simply never ever seen this as an issue worth bothering about...never. So long as you are 'fundamentally' comfortable around 'other' folks..not a problem.

Never have come across a SC with predominantly asian chicks. The occasional 'gentlemens' and suburban spot with plainly American chicks that are of asian descent if you dig me but no "china show". I s'pose they are about, in the past I have heard about such things but they seemed to be closed events thus consulting w/ your local triad contact might be in order.

Arobins
03-26-10, 20:33
I went by the Epps Lansdowne spot and it was closed. So I headed to Outer Space, but they were closing. I guess the only thing that changed with the new spot is Sundays is now upstairs. I did hit the new Outer Space last Sat. I was surprised that Frank was still there I thought he worked w/ for Lucky. Had an OK time. They've spruced the place up some, other than that you would not know anything has changed. Not that that's a bad thing.

Anyway, after my unsuccessful stops I decided to hit Set it Off for the first time. I was happy I went. Physically it reminds me of the first part of the Picadilly. Very festive, nice variety and the quality is slightly above Outer Space. Dance are $5 or $10/ 2 dance minimum in the "private" area. The first girl that mentioned it said dances are $5 or $20 and I was like no thanks on the $20. A better saleswoman mentioned it was $20 for 2 and it was on. The private area is OK. Grime factor in the public and private was OK. I withhold judgement on my first visit anywhere. I would reccommend if you haven't been. I may go back, but like the guaranteed grime of Outer Space.

MSJ44
03-27-10, 14:22
With the closing of the pic, epps, and some of the other black strip joints recently have been hittin up the moet on broad st. To my surprise good talent, very hands on, full bar, and "extras" to be had - YMMV on site in vip. laps for approx .10, and the usual tips asked as girls walk around. My main goal is take out, and that seems to be available with most. With the closure of many of the black spots, many of the dancers are going there. Also good jump off to find out about "private parties" the girls do as one offs.

Anythinggoes44
03-28-10, 23:47
I found a new spot in West Philly. 5 dollar dances. Upstairs is 15min/50 bucks. 10 to get up. Sells liquor/beer. Has a pole. And the whole thing I sbased out of a large wharehouse. Great spot. Will trade info for the brazillian club near airport. Hit me up.

TheyCallMeHawk
03-29-10, 12:09
With the closing of the pic, epps, and some of the other black strip joints recently have been hittin up the moet on broad st. To my surprise good talent, very hands on, full bar, and "extras" to be had - YMMV on site in vip. laps for approx .10, and the usual tips asked as girls walk around. My main goal is take out, and that seems to be available with most. With the closure of many of the black spots, many of the dancers are going there. Also good jump off to find out about "private parties" the girls do as one offs.

I was in Moet twice in the last couple of months last time as early as this weekend . Depending on the time you get there selection is not too bad and depending on the girl you choose extra options are unlimittted. Fromm BBBJ to Greek. You have to know the game becuase rates will fluctuate from $50 -$200 depending on the girl.

Pedey
04-01-10, 10:55
Was leaving Philly after business meeting yesterday and wanted to see some ladies shaking the booty. I chose Club Oz on Girard with the idea of getting worked up then finding a nice warm moist mouth after, both goals were accomplished.

Entered Oz about 6PM. Sat at the bar ordered a Corona from a very cute hot Asian spinner type. Thick black dancer on stage and as I surveyed the other ladies nothing was catching my fancy. No dancers approached me so no dollar parade. Finished 1st beer and decided to get one more. About 15 min in I get a tap on my shoulder and I turn and out of no where Senorita Erica is standing there with a big smile. Intially I wasn't blown away she's cute I'd say 7 out of 10 face. Then I started checking out her body more closely up and down and said to myself Holy Shit this one is a 10. She has dark hair, 5'6, approx 125, 36C or D's with a flat tummy and absolute killer body. I asked her to sit and offered her a drink. She drinks red wine, she speaks broken english but we were able to communicate nicely.

This usally doesn't happen with me but within minutes my cock was rock hard. She started giving me a dance at the bar and she let my hands roam freely and hers were too, LOL. She felt my rock hard cock and smiled, she was getting hot knowing she was turning me on. We played at the bar for about 20 min and I was having a blast with her. Just me an her no interruptions and no dollar parade from other dancers. It was her turn to go on stage so I sat back and enjoyed her putting on a show right in front of me. I started rolling up dollar bills and throwing them at her and she was squezzing her tits together telling me to hit them, then opening her bikini thong and having me aim there. She was done then came back and I bought her another wine and continued to play at the bar. She noticed my cock was still hard and she said you are a strong man, I know she was turned on by me being turned on by her. She wanted to go back for a private dance, I resisted at 1st because I was having fun right at the bar but then she whispered in my ear she wanted my hard cock. So we went back.

The room was empty the whole time we were back there. She sat on my lap and started riding me as I played and sucked on her beautiful firm tits, she was loving it and so was I. She would switch positions from CG to RCG and in RCG I would slap her beautiful ass and she said Oh Yes Papi. The bouncer would look in every now and then and yell "No Hands" until finally I yelled back are you F-ing Kidding Me? Could you keep your hands off this. Eventually our chemistry was going so good she started to DFK me and finally inserted my fingers into her very very wet pussy for some digital play. 5 songs for 4 - 5 minutes apiece. Best time I've had in a club like this in a long time. Dropped a C-Note. Sometimes in a situation like this you just roll with it if your having fun, which I was. My ultimate M.O. was take out at some point which she agreed would happen soon. Guys that are into clubs like this go check Erica out. If you have 50% of the fun I had it will be worth it... I will report on my pick up of BSW Hershey near Westmoreland after I left Oz later today. Her mouth paid a price after my meeting with Erica, LOL

Travelman01
04-01-10, 15:45
Anyone been to the Gold Club recently?

If anyone has any general advice on the place or which dancers give you the most bang for your buck that would be awesome.

I'm planning to be in the Philly Center City area next week.

Does anyone know if they allow touching at this place?

Ficdon
04-02-10, 16:56
Anyone been to the Gold Club recently?

If anyone has any general advice on the place or which dancers give you the most bang for your buck that would be awesome.

I'm planning to be in the Philly Center City area next week.

Does anyone know if they allow touching at this place?

Touching is definitely allowed and depending on the dancer, a lot more.

Look for Gia.

MSJ44
04-03-10, 03:43
Had been disappointed with the club in the past,but tonight they really stepped it up a notch. As a true ASS fan, the club was in rare form. closest thing to Rio or Atl ass I've seen in awhile. I preface that to say that you had a good 5 to 8 dancers with ass implants/enhancements.

I for one have no problem just as long as it feels real and looks good. Must admit having been to most of the hood spots in philly a good percentage of these chicks tend to stay away from. Which is sad since laps go for .20 a song. However all are full hands on, and take out can be had. YMMV based on which one you select.

You certainly had a few hood rats, but was surpised at the quality tonite. Also noticed a few non dancer chicks that just work the room to make arrangements outside the club. Definitely philly version of magic city(ATL). good options to peep out.

Boob Luvah
04-03-10, 22:09
Has anyone tried Club Passion? They have ad in BP.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andhearts-10-10-come-and-party-with-us-tonight-and-saturday-9pm-2am-vip-only-10-10-18/3210143

I'm quite doubtful of the club and have a bad vibes about this place. It seems if you go there you are on for a bad experience after losing your $$$.

Arobins
04-04-10, 07:35

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andhearts-10-10-come-and-party-with-us-tonight-and-saturday-9pm-2am-vip-only-10-10-18/3210143

I'm quite doubtful of the club and have a bad vibes about this place. It seems if you go there you are on for a bad experience after losing your $$$.Looking at the picture, They Call Me Hawk posted a positive review of her and the spot.

I was in the area last night, wish I knew.

Arobins
04-04-10, 07:37
Hit Outer Space Sat night to check out the girls and the games. They had a nice selection, seems that lack of places has brought more chicks. But Really, you must close at 10: 30? I missed the end of the Duke/WV game. Not that there was much to see, but I thought they stayed open later on weekends.

Iorek
04-04-10, 13:16

I'm quite doubtful of the club and have a bad vibes about this place. It seems if you go there you are on for a bad experience after losing your $$$.

Seems a sure and ready judgement on this place doesnt it?

Did you call for details/location? Did you check it out..TOFTH so to speak? I saw the ad...didnt get the willys by what I saw.

I've been to more than a few clubs tucked away from the mainstream and besides the Dominican cock fights I've never been to a club that leaves me with a sense of malevalence in the air..If a spot is advertising dances and asses, it generally has dances and asses and is not a venus fly trap to lure unsespecting well heeled suburban types so that they can be robbed at gunpoint...I mean, what's the point of that...that's a club that will stay open at best 15-minutes after the first hostage is released isnt it?

Most folks that both wish to be sensible and stay within budget will simply go to a club with the cash they intend to spend, commit to an initial 30-minute visit (call it recon), an hour if it proves to be a good time. Leave your wallet and plastic at home. Either when time is up or you are outta cash, go home, post your findings, get some sleep.

Underground/Private clubs def do not want police attention and not since the Columbians ruled in Miami have I heard of clubs where the patrons are lined up and given one to the dome gangland style because of some grand scheme to lure them in, set them up and take their wallets.

If you got bad vibes, by all means dont progress any further but I am lost on how you draw a conclusion at being doubtful and get these bad vibes based on the posting at BP.

Why not follow it up, call and get the info, check it out for a half-hour then report your findings to let the rest here know if they should stay away or pay a visit. What's the worst that could happen...oops...dont answer that, I was thinking an hour and $100 but others might have a more 'colorful' conclusion..

Freaklikdat
04-04-10, 13:27

I'm quite doubtful of the club and have a bad vibes about this place. It seems if you go there you are on for a bad experience after losing your $$$.The girl who runs it has been review by TheyCallMeHawk resently and he mentioned it in his review http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=961880&postcount=489

Arobins
04-06-10, 11:12
Msj, clear your PM inbox. Reading some of your posts, I used to hit Sinsations when I worked a little north of Bmore. It was worth the drive. Anyway, here's the info you requested

54th between Haverford & Vine. Use second side street entrance. The large dome sign sounds correct. Whether it was noon or midnight, they're closed at 12<except maybe Sunday noon . They open around 2 & close around 11.

MSJ44
04-07-10, 12:08
Good looking out Arobins.

mj

Msj, clear your PM inbox. Reading some of your posts, I used to hit Sinsations when I worked a little north of Bmore. It was worth the drive. Anyway, here's the info you requested

54th between Haverford & Vine. Use second side street entrance. The large dome sign sounds correct. Whether it was noon or midnight, they're closed at 12<except maybe Sunday noon . They open around 2 & close around 11.

TheyCallMeHawk
04-07-10, 16:19
The girl who runs it has been review by TheyCallMeHawk resently and he mentioned it in his review http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=961880&postcount=489

To even get in you need to be on her list. T o be on her list you will have to have dated her. If you want to go to the club same day she sometimes will let you in if you date her or one of her girls first and then they let you in for free........ So worst case scenario you you spend 50 bucks get fucked and sucked and then check out the club..... not bad on any day if u ask me....

Below are a few pics of the inside of the club...

TheyCallMeHawk
04-07-10, 16:24

Since u have "bad vibes" it proably best you go to a more safe club like Delliahs...lol

Arobins
04-07-10, 21:43
To even get in you need to be on her list. T o be on her list you will have to have dated her. If you want to go to the club same day she sometimes will let you in if you date her or one of her girls first and then they let you in for free........ So worst case scenario you you spend 50 bucks get fucked and sucked and then check out the club..... not bad on any day if u ask me....

Below are a few pics of the inside of the club...

Is this an every weekend thing? What are the hours and how do I get more info? Would like the option of stopping by, especially with the closing time of Outer Space.

Iorek
04-08-10, 11:51
Since u have "bad vibes" it proably best you go to a more safe club like Delliahs...lol

lol..now theres a club that gives me bad vibes... virtual guarantee of losing copious amounts of $$$ for little return. Might actually get to nibble on a boob if you are willing to spend a handsome grip o' $$$$$'s.

Very Dvs
04-08-10, 14:55
Seems a sure and ready judgement on this place doesnt it?

Did you call for details/location? Did you check it out..TOFTH so to speak? I saw the ad...didnt get the willys by what I saw.

I've been to more than a few clubs tucked away from the mainstream and besides the Dominican cock fights I've never been to a club that leaves me with a sense of malevalence in the air..If a spot is advertising dances and asses, it generally has dances and asses and is not a venus fly trap to lure unsespecting well heeled suburban types so that they can be robbed at gunpoint...I mean, what's the point of that...that's a club that will stay open at best 15-minutes after the first hostage is released isnt it?

Most folks that both wish to be sensible and stay within budget will simply go to a club with the cash they intend to spend, commit to an initial 30-minute visit (call it recon), an hour if it proves to be a good time. Leave your wallet and plastic at home. Either when time is up or you are outta cash, go home, post your findings, get some sleep.

Underground/Private clubs def do not want police attention and not since the Columbians ruled in Miami have I heard of clubs where the patrons are lined up and given one to the dome gangland style because of some grand scheme to lure them in, set them up and take their wallets.

If you got bad vibes, by all means dont progress any further but I am lost on how you draw a conclusion at being doubtful and get these bad vibes based on the posting at BP.

Why not follow it up, call and get the info, check it out for a half-hour then report your findings to let the rest here know if they should stay away or pay a visit. What's the worst that could happen...oops...dont answer that, I was thinking an hour and $100 but others might have a more 'colorful' conclusion..

I am going to check this place out. I agree with Iorek. Their number is post online with their pictures. There is a record of you calling them before heading to their business establishment. If someone disappeared visiting this place the cops would bust them in a second. If people were getting robbed going to this place the news would have spread by now. This place looks legit. For the price, the experience, etc. it is probably the worth dollars. Those ladies look attractive. I will post and let everyone know how it was.

TheyCallMeHawk
04-08-10, 17:11
Is this an every weekend thing? What are the hours and how do I get more info? Would like the option of stopping by, especially with the closing time of Outer Space.

She has a new ad with some HOT pics up today....

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/80-80-new-pics-2-girls-petite-n-thick-80-special-247-80-80-andhearts-18/1985295

GutsAndGlory
04-08-10, 22:27
I found a new spot in West Philly. 5 dollar dances. Upstairs is 15min/50 bucks. 10 to get up. Sells liquor/beer. Has a pole. And the whole thing I sbased out of a large wharehouse. Great spot. Will trade info for the brazillian club near airport. Hit me up.

Will trade ? WTF... Since when is this Ebay or Craigslist ?

TheyCallMeHawk
04-09-10, 09:17

Will trade ? WTF... Since when is this Ebay or Craigslist ?

One fucking post and he cant freely contribute to the board......

TheyCallMeHawk
04-09-10, 09:34
Extras still available at Atlantis.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in Atlantis last night.... Now I must start with the selection and quality of the dancers has dropped big time. Whenever I go into a club I stay for at least an hr looking to get a dance from the best looking girl in the club. IMHO there wasnt a 10 anywhere in the club(not even a 9 IMHO) I recieved two dances from a couple AA girls both I would rate between 7-8 in looks and body. Dance were pretty good. Then I peeped a sexy little PR girl . In my opinion her body was about an 8 face 8+ but she ozzed sex and knew how to work what she had.

1 song in the couch dance area and she was whispering all the nasty things she wanted to do in the private room including BBBJ and eluded that fucking could also be done. I had a real date only hrs before and I was only interested in a BBBJ so I accepted her offer to go to the private room. It was a little pricy but fuck it I was horned up and had a nice wad in my pocket. Whole thing ended up costing $120 Her BBBJ was excellent. it took me extra long and I think i might have shot blanks( I had come twice less than hr before)... She gave me her phone number for TO

Docinho
04-10-10, 20:57
First time poster, long time lurker (even longer time hobbyist)...

Was perusing my favorite site and ran across a flick of Angie from (the now closed) Cheeks:

http://www.xvideos.com/video372539/brazilian_girl_9_latina_in_white_stockings_hotbrazillians_********_com_

Interestingly, I boned her years ago at an orgy in Rio, so you could imagine how happy I was to continue activities at Cheeks for $60 + lap dance. Not sure how recent that clip is.

Question - Does anyone know the whereabouts of any of the Brasilian girls from Cheeks? Angie, Paula, Marisa...even Brenda? Asian Crystal?

btw - If any of you know her, you can occasionally catch Peaches at Club Champagne (the "new" Cheeks) but she doesn't know much (a good fuck, tho) and that place sucks, anyway. None of the others work there.

A shot in the dark, but that clip stirred some sentiment.

Do

GutsAndGlory
04-11-10, 21:49
First time poster, long time lurker (even longer time hobbyist)...

Was perusing my favorite site and ran across a flick of Angie from (the now closed) Cheeks:

http://www.xvideos.com/video372539/brazilian_girl_9_latina_in_white_stockings_hotbrazillians_********_com_

Interestingly, I boned her years ago at an orgy in Rio, so you could imagine how happy I was to continue activities at Cheeks for $60 + lap dance. Not sure how recent that clip is.

Question - Does anyone know the whereabouts of any of the Brasilian girls from Cheeks? Angie, Paula, Marisa...even Brenda? Asian Crystal?

btw - If any of you know her, you can occasionally catch Peaches at Club Champagne (the "new" Cheeks) but she doesn't know much (a good fuck, tho) and that place sucks, anyway. None of the others work there.

A shot in the dark, but that clip stirred some sentiment.

Do

During the final weeks at Cheeks, I must've collected a dozen phone numbers and none of them panned out. I was hoping to pick up where we left off or orde some take-out, but nada.

I'd appreciate any updates as well.

Tussel
04-22-10, 21:46
I went down there last night and things are pretty much the same. The dancers were all above average. The cover is still $10 and lap dances $7.It was closed for a long time and I was told it officially opened this past Monday.

Scipiospinks
04-22-10, 23:56
Where is this Brazilian Club I hear about?

I would like to know before Brad Lidge comes off the disabled list please.

Thanks

TheyCallMeHawk
04-23-10, 08:39
I went down there last night and things are pretty much the same. The dancers were all above average. The cover is still $10 and lap dances $7.It was closed for a long time and I was told it officially opened this past Monday.

Thanks Tussel that is good info thatnks for shareing.

MSJ44
04-23-10, 14:37
Tussel -

Thanks for the update. Been hoping they would re-open. Have had the best times there with take out options. Especially Paradise 44E, slim waist tall Chocolate mommi with ass. Found the equivalent at Atlantis near U Penn thanks to the Hawk's recommendaton on peeping the spot out. Nice selection of sistas, latin mommi's and few white chics. laps go for more at .20 a pop with , w/ .7 cover.

Thanks Tussel that is good info thatnks for shareing.

TheyCallMeHawk
04-26-10, 09:55
Those of you that are in the loop know of Kwame he had Sun Brian’s popping a while back along with a couple other spots. Well it looks like he is back. This club is by invite only as Uncle Leo has been hot on his ass. I will not be giving any location info out on these boards as I am 100% sure uncle leo is here. So if you are in the know make a couple of phone calls .

Now for the club.... It is a great after hr spot. Grime factor high. Unlimited extras can be had. You just need to bring your loot. I actually had the opportunity to fuck my personal Eleanor("Gone in 60 Seconds" reference) This girl has the most amazing ass and I have been getting lap dances from her for almost 2 years and this weekend I was able to get BJ and a fuck out of her. I will set a up a takeout date with her in the near future.

Username
05-04-10, 15:41
The last reports I read said the 5727 location was closed and they'd moved to a backup location on old york rd. But that was back in like december.

Fennsar
05-04-10, 19:07
The last reports I read said the 5727 location was closed and they'd moved to a backup location on old york rd. But that was back in like december.

That info is still current.

Username
05-12-10, 07:39
Well if anybody find out they're back at 5727 .. or even the alternate place up the street from there they were in a couple years ago, please let me know.

Also, some more specific info on where it is on old york road, would be nice.

Verbalcat
05-12-10, 12:55
Hey Hawk,

Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. Because I'm still chasing my Eleanor on the street. LOL. I think she got locked up though.

But as far as strip clubs. Is there anything out there right now, that will every be comprable to Fox Valley?

MSJ44
05-15-10, 16:33
If I recall(one too many at the time at moet), one of the dancers there who does NOB, pleasure, said 4900 block of Old York.

Well if anybody find out they're back at 5727 .. or even the alternate place up the street from there they were in a couple years ago, please let me know.

Also, some more specific info on where it is on old york road, would be nice.

TheyCallMeHawk
05-15-10, 16:50
Hey Hawk,

Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. Because I'm still chasing my Eleanor on the street. LOL. I think she got locked up though.

But as far as strip clubs. Is there anything out there right now, that will every be comprable to Fox Valley?

Fox valley was straight up Sodom and Gomorrah ...lol

Most of the after hr spots offer date rooms... But Fox Valley That was the ultimate gully club. ...... I remember standing up against the wall and pulling out my condom and fucking right there in front of everbody. Rememeber the guys(security) used to walk by with flashiglights...lol Good times.... LE will never allow that type of club to open up again.

Member #5237
05-15-10, 19:58
Fox valley was straight up Sodom and Gomorrah ...lol

Most of the after hr spots offer date rooms... But Fox Valley That was the ultimate gully club. ...... I remember standing up against the wall and pulling out my condom and fucking right there in front of everbody. Rememeber the guys(security) used to walk by with flashiglights...lol Good times.... LE will never allow that type of club to open up again.

Sounds like Lou Turks in Tinicum back in the 70s and 80s. As you were sitting at the bar, which wrapped around the stage, the dancers would come over, sit on the bar facing you, and you could eat pussy right there and nobody cared. Not to mention there were back rooms available if that`s what you wanted. Ahhhh, the memories:)

Koolkat
05-16-10, 22:01
Looking for Mr Epps new spot or any other After hour spot in west philly, will trade info.

Arobins
05-17-10, 12:42
Looking for Mr Epps new spot or any other After hour spot in west philly, will trade info.

Go to Outer Space.

Popcornpop
05-17-10, 23:05
Is this club any good. Will i have fun. What days and time is it open. Is it safe? I got one of their V.I.P. Cards to get in for free but never been.

Ath Trainer
05-18-10, 18:18
Is this club any good. Will i have fun. What days and time is it open. Is it safe? I got one of their V.I.P. Cards to get in for free but never been.If they got VIP cards, it's got to be a cool place. If you have one, it's definitely worth a try. Once you check it out, let us know all about it.

Look forward to your report.

Darksideofjae
05-20-10, 13:59
Hello,

Looking for some help. Been out of the club loop for a while since the only person I went with (brother) got locked up for 8 years. He's coming home soon and figured what better way to welcome him home then to spend some time at our favorite past time. We use to hit up the keg and pg when it was around (have to love $. 05 Dances) but I know they are gone. Looking for places like this, I wish I would've found this place sooner LOL. Definitely going to be a regular especially with my vegas trip coming up.

Also, side note, but I use to have a regular named butta that worked at the keg. Anybody know if shes still around? She was light skinned with a fat was.

Popcornpop
05-22-10, 06:12
Ok, I went there last night and to my surprise I like what I saw. There was a pole a stage and refreshment there. It is tuck in the ducky very private, and plenty of security. I walk in gave them my card and was patted down (first good sign). They then added me to their VIP book so the card was not needed no more. It was dim but bright enough to see the girls(second sign). It have three very comfortable couches to sit and relaxe in(A+++++) The girls there did not bum rush me from the gate(I was sold after that). It was low key no young boys sitting taking up space or girls. I got a couple of lap dances($5) then off I went to the VIP room($10). I enjoyed myself came back down had a few drinks and started looking for my next prey. All in all I had fun I give this club a B+ LOL ok so I'm going back on Sat and Sun.

Popcornpop
05-24-10, 23:18
Ok like I said I was going back on sat or Sunday, I'm so glad I went back on Sunday. I got there around 11:30, it started out like the other night. A few drinks a few dances. It was about 8 girls and four other guys. About 30 to 45 min went pass before I found the one I wa going to take to the VIP room. A tall thick brown skin female with sexy gray eyes (contacts of course) and legs that seem to go on forever. I was talking to her trying to see what the damage to my pocket was going to be, when one of the guys called all the girls upstairs to the VIP lounge. I'm sitting there ready to explode wondering WTF is going on.

Now here's the trippy part. Five min later all the girls come back downstairs wearing nothing, I mean birthday suit not even a tong. The guy then cut the music off and proceed to say "We at Club Passion would like for you'll guys here to be the first to experince our all new Lock Door party which will be held every Sunday from 10-12 maybe till 1. I need for each of you to give me $150. 00 and anythings and I mean anythings goes, with any girl and how many girls you can handle one price and it all yours" Now I'm thinking to myself yea right, as I'm thinking this he dims the light even more till the only light really is the candles and say lady have at them and have fun. Next thing I know I have four arms and two mouths all over me and I mean everywhere. This went on for 10 min then the light went bright and he then ask all who willing to pay their $150. 00 please get it out and I'll be around to collect it and those who are not paying please head toward the front doors so that the others may have more girls and n**s. I stayed as well as 2 others guys. And yes I had them all. Even when I could not n** anymore I keep it going. I have found my new weekend spot hands down.

Darksideofjae
05-26-10, 11:00
Popcorn how much were the dances and cover. I get paid Friday and I might try to get the woman out of the house. If I can then I know where i'll drop some money.

I found there number online and was going to get the address, just want to make sure I roll with enough money because I'm not as balla as you guys haha.

John Mac 8583
05-27-10, 02:42
I have a funny feeling that Passion will be getting a lot busier on Sunday nights!

Popcornpop
05-27-10, 13:45
Can you give me an address, website, or phone number to this place. I can't seem to find it online.

Be safe!

TomHere the link to one of the girls, you have to go SEE one of them to get a vip card or put in their vip book. after you SEE one of them they will then tell you where the club is. hope this helps.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-50-andhearts-thick-in-all-the-right-places-freak-gfeandhearts-247-50-50-18/3215538

Very Dvs
06-02-10, 00:32
OK, I need some help from someone in here. I know who is extremely beautiful. She is capable of dancing in any club in the country, without a doubt. This will be the first club she has worked at, but she is not shy, so she will do well. Plus, she doesn't really drink a lot, so she will work, not just get wasted and leave with no money at the end of the night.

Here is the best part. The gal is educated, so she is able to hold a real conversation. That means she will be able to work at the best gentleman's clubs. She dances well, she is very flirtatious, she will be able to do very well anywhere she goes.

Here are a couple of questions I have. Where can she make the most money? Where is going to be able to bank? Where will she not have to do extras, because she is not comfortable with that. She is very touchy, but she is not into the extras at all.

She is looking for a gentleman's club where the guys can't touch. Are there places in Philly like that? Where the bouncers are real tight and actually kick patrons out for touching, etc.?

I was thinking Delilah's Den in Philly. Is this the kind of place she will be able to make money at, without having to do extras.

Look, I know this is not the kind of club we would want to hang out at. This is not the kind of place I would go to. I am into the "anything goes" clubs, but I am trying to look out for my friend and find her a spot where she can make good money. She is a good girl, but really loves flirting, dancing, etc. She is working her way through college, legitimately, so she has a bright future in front of her. She is looking for a place where she can make the money to pay her bills and tuition. This is a girl who really is trying to pay her way through college, not trick.

Anyone who can give me some info would be helpful. She is a hell of a dancer, and even if there is no touching, she has given me private lap dances I would drop $20-30 for a couple, from this girl, in a club. She is actually worth it.

Thanks in advance guys. I know we normally aren't looking for expensive clubs where there are no extras, so this is a bizarre request. Do all of the Philly clubs let guys touch? I am hoping the gentleman's clubs don't. I know she will make more with "regulars" if she is willing to do extras, but this girl is not into that.

Thanks again guys.

Darksideofjae
06-03-10, 11:41
OK, I need some help from someone in here. I know who is extremely beautiful. She is capable of dancing in any club in the country, without a doubt. This will be the first club she has worked at, but she is not shy, so she will do well. Plus, she doesn't really drink a lot, so she will work, not just get wasted and leave with no money at the end of the night.

Here is the best part. The gal is educated, so she is able to hold a real conversation. That means she will be able to work at the best gentleman's clubs. She dances well, she is very flirtatious, she will be able to do very well anywhere she goes.

Here are a couple of questions I have. Where can she make the most money? Where is going to be able to bank? Where will she not have to do extras, because she is not comfortable with that. She is very touchy, but she is not into the extras at all.

She is looking for a gentleman's club where the guys can't touch. Are there places in Philly like that? Where the bouncers are real tight and actually kick patrons out for touching, etc.?

I was thinking Delilah's Den in Philly. Is this the kind of place she will be able to make money at, without having to do extras.

Look, I know this is not the kind of club we would want to hang out at. This is not the kind of place I would go to. I am into the "anything goes" clubs, but I am trying to look out for my friend and find her a spot where she can make good money. She is a good girl, but really loves flirting, dancing, etc. She is working her way through college, legitimately, so she has a bright future in front of her. She is looking for a place where she can make the money to pay her bills and tuition. This is a girl who really is trying to pay her way through college, not trick.

Anyone who can give me some info would be helpful. She is a hell of a dancer, and even if there is no touching, she has given me private lap dances I would drop $20-30 for a couple, from this girl, in a club. She is actually worth it.

Thanks in advance guys. I know we normally aren't looking for expensive clubs where there are no extras, so this is a bizarre request. Do all of the Philly clubs let guys touch? I am hoping the gentleman's clubs don't. I know she will make more with "regulars" if she is willing to do extras, but this girl is not into that.

Thanks again guys.I think Delilahs you can't touch. I know a while back there was a club, (name eludes me) that when getting a dance, you were required to sit on your hands. Needless to say, I never got the dance because I thought that was BS. I'll ask my brother when I see him tonight if he remembers the name of that club and i'll let you know.

MSJ44
06-03-10, 16:01
Delilah's or Gold Club or Christines may be good options for your girl. Not as much touching going on in those spots, but YMMV depending on dancer, etc..

Thanks again guys.

Ath Trainer
06-04-10, 06:06
I think Delilahs you can't touch. I know a while back there was a club, (name eludes me) that when getting a dance, you were required to sit on your hands. Needless to say, I never got the dance because I thought that was BS. I'll ask my brother when I see him tonight if he remembers the name of that club and i'll let you know.Creekside Cabaret, in Colmer, Pa. Suppose to have very hott girls, but no touching. Not a good combination, in my opinion.

Travelman01
06-04-10, 11:58
Delilah's or Gold Club or Christines may be good options for your girl. Not as much touching going on in those spots, but YMMV depending on dancer, etc..I dont know about Delilah's or Christines, but every time I have gone to Gold Club, they have always allowed touching.

Anyone know any other clubs where touching is not a problem in the Philly area?

Travelman01
06-04-10, 15:21
Delilah's or Gold Club or Christines may be good options for your girl. Not as much touching going on in those spots, but YMMV depending on dancer, etc..Gold club definitely allows touching.

MSJ44
06-07-10, 15:25
Goes against my whole being travelman!!!! Such clubs should be banned from existance!!!! ha, ha, ha. I actually meant the hustler club, not the gold club. But anyways, the best advice for your friend it to peep Delilahs in her search for a club that is not as touchy feely.

Gold club definitely allows touching.