PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Smooth_on_top
04-17-08, 23:36
Stopped in on D's Wednesday night about 10: 30. The place was packed. It was my third time there in as many months. I've never spent any time downstairs. I went straight to the back, paid my $10 cover, got frisked and headed up the narrow steps. Before reaching the top, there were at least three girls in view. At the top, you could see there were at least 20 girls. They ranged in size from thin to completely round.- I'm guessing 4'11" and 220 lbs. Quality ranged from 2 to 8 (personality not considered in the rating). Two of the dancers were white and possibly Hispanic. The rest were black. The crowd was all black, but this wasn't the case on a previous visit. I'm guessing that it would be safe for any race as long as you don't act a fool.

Lap dances are still $5. A previous post mentioned $7, but it looks like they backed off. There is a DJ, and songs were full length, so you definitely get your money's worth. There is no alcohol or anything else served upstairs. It's purely a lap dance club. The girls set their on limits. It's not a high class place, but it's my kind of place. I guess I don't have much class!

I found out that there is a VIP room. I was told that the entry fee is $10, and there is limited privacy provided by a curtain. I didn't try it. I'm guessing that extras could be negotiated. Certainly, take out is on the menu.

I've never had a dancer there that didn't allow roaming hands. Some insisted on staying outside of the bikini, but they were the exception. I've had at least two that grabbed my hand and encouraged getting a stinky finger right away. Don't be surprised to find some of the dancers letting their hands roam, too.

I'm still trying to get to Sir Richards one of these days, but I always leave D's feeling poorer and satisfied. I bailed out of there around 12:30.

Ocean4
04-19-08, 18:15
Hey guys,

Can anyone please tell me why show and tel has those intrusive dome cameras over our heads in the private booths. I went about two weeks ago, did not like the fact that they are there and left.

I am not a dunce I do realize all gentleman clubs have them, but f****there is a difference of having you know one a biut away in a dark room and having that thing over my head. It just makes the whole experience.

Weird

Iorek
04-22-08, 12:48
Hey guys,

Can anyone please tell me why show and tel has those intrusive dome cameras over our heads in the private booths. I went about two weeks ago, did not like the fact that they are there and left.

I am not a dunce I do realize all gentleman clubs have them, but f****there is a difference of having you know one a biut away in a dark room and having that thing over my head. It just makes the whole experience.

Weird

I suspect the management at these places come from a different perspective, that being the shitty idea of creating and maintaining a 'fantasy experience' but towing a line at no physical sexual activity ('cos actual sex is illegal except in the marital bed you know).

Those cameras so overtly placed above your head I would think are intended to give you the sense that you are definitely being watched so no funny business just the 'air dance' and your hard earned money please.

One day we will all wake up and learn to stay miles away from the 'Gentlemans clubs' and stick to the 'underground'. They understand what we want and why we come (pun intended). Alas, as of present it seems to have been run out of town at the moment.

The best we have at present is what 'Smooth-on-top' has posted; places like D's give you a much better bang for the buck and better physical experience than the 'plastic palaces' IMO. But if you taste tends only to be 18-24, skinny, Caucasian, body-glitter, pastie wearing, big-firm-boob-job yet no ass kinda gal then your options are limited and you will just have to pay the price and find contentment with the airdances and cameras.

Obvious over-generalization there but you know what I mean- Personally I find them pretty and quite friendly generally but they wont play with my balls much. With my decade or so visiting strip clubs on and off I have come around and now prefer visiting the places that have girls that want to 'lay hands on you' and play with you rather than girls that just want you to admire and lust after them.

Ski Bum 58
04-22-08, 16:23
SOT, what's the address for Big D's I'd like to make a field trip from DE. No good places down here!

Trav Pokerman
04-23-08, 06:59
I suspect the management at these places come from a different perspective, that being the shitty idea of creating and maintaining a 'fantasy experience' but towing a line at no physical sexual activity ('cos actual sex is illegal except in the marital bed you know).

Those cameras so overtly placed above your head I would think are intended to give you the sense that you are definitely being watched so no funny business just the 'air dance' and your hard earned money please.

One day we will all wake up and learn to stay miles away from the 'Gentlemans clubs' and stick to the 'underground'. They understand what we want and why we come (pun intended). Alas, as of present it seems to have been run out of town at the moment.

The best we have at present is what 'Smooth-on-top' has posted; places like D's give you a much better bang for the buck and better physical experience than the 'plastic palaces' IMO. But if you taste tends only to be 18-24, skinny, Caucasian, body-glitter, pastie wearing, big-firm-boob-job yet no ass kinda gal then your options are limited and you will just have to pay the price and find contentment with the airdances and cameras.

Obvious over-generalization there but you know what I mean- Personally I find them pretty and quite friendly generally but they wont play with my balls much. With my decade or so visiting strip clubs on and off I have come around and now prefer visiting the places that have girls that want to 'lay hands on you' and play with you rather than girls that just want you to admire and lust after them.The cameras are there largely to create the impression (for LE and potentially-abusive patrons) that you are being closely watched. They may also be there to be sure that the bouncers/desk guys get their cut from the girls when the girls offer "forbidden services".

Some girls will "accidently" wrap their pussy lips around your tool during the boxer dance. As long as the bouncer gets his share, and you pay what they consider to be an acceptable rate (much higher than at other places), everyone is fine.

Smooth_on_top
04-23-08, 18:46
For the record, D's is at 56th and Walnut. Street parking only. I try to park within sight of the front door. Probably a false sense of security.

Ficdon
04-26-08, 14:34
I went to Ds on Thurs night around 9:00. You enter at street level and walk down a few steps into a bar. This is where you buy drinks to take upstairs. Go to the back of the bar and pay the fee to go upstairs. I think I paid $10. Walk up the narrow stairs (watch your head) and emerge at the front of the little stage. It's just a long narrow room with chairs along the walls and a little stage with a pole. I sat down and before I finished my first beer I had a hot, topless little 22 year old named Diamond on my lap. She has a small tight ass, muscular legs/arms/shoulders, a pierced toungue, and big D tits! She was very funny and encouraged touching. Laps are $5 each...a great deal! There were maybe 15 dancers total, most were black. Might have been a few hispanic/latino dancers. I was pleasantly surprised to see a variety of body types. There were at least 5 dancers that were thin (not overweight). Diamond wanted $100 to go into the private room for more fun. I wasn't willing to pay anything close to that and couldn't talk her down to my price, which was about a third of that. She said there were other dancers that would go for my price range and was nice about it. I decided to move on and not stay any longer, although there were 3 or 4 other dancers I would have definitely tried for lap dances and maybe more. When I was there, there were maybe 12 guys upstairs, and 5 guys downstairs, and 8-10 girls downstairs. Don't know if the downstairs girls were dancers out of costume or just hanging out. I was the only white person in the place when I was there and felt fine--also outside on the street seems fine to me. Maybe next time there will be a few white girls for variety. Oh, forgot to mention, while I was getting dances from Diamond, a guy came up and asked me if I wanted a drink. Diamond says the guy will get us drinks and charge us $1. I said hell yeah! So she ordered something and I ordered another beer and he was back in 5 minutes with drinks and my change (minus the $1 service fee). I don't think the guy works there, just was a customer or hanging out. I was a little worried that he might slip something in my drink, but I was too drunk to listen to that voice of reason. Turned out to be fine.

JohnnyBlazze
05-13-08, 18:42
Went past set it off on Sunday nite and it was closed. Any idea if it is a permanent thing? Has anyone gone there recently? I haven't been there in May yet but I know for a fact that it was open towards the end of April.

Went to Club Moet instead and would definetly recommend it. The girls are completely nude on stage, they have a bar, you can smoke inside, 5 dollar dances and extras to be had in and out of the club.

I stopped going to D's, the place is way too crowded, it's next to impossible to get comfortable.

JohnnyB

JohnnyBlazze
05-14-08, 02:03
I swent by Set It Off again on Tuesday nite and it was still closed. Does any body know what happened?

JohnnyB

Yendor215
05-16-08, 10:01
Where is Club Moet located?

Seymore
05-16-08, 22:46
Where is Club Moet located?

3726-28 N Broad St

Near the intersection of where Germantown,Eirie and Broad meet. Across the street you will see a Checkers Hamburger

JohnnyBlazze
05-23-08, 11:07
Thanks to Sivad for the PM. I went down to SIO last nite, the place is open and back in business. LNI raided the place a week or so ago and shut it down for fire code violations, Marv fixed the violations in 2 days but LNI took their time to re-inspect.

JohnnyB

Saltydawg
05-24-08, 23:31
Stopped by the old reliable Rum Keg reincarnation above Sir Richard's at 44th and Lancaster on Wed. only to find both upstairs and downstairs placarded shut with citations from L & I dated from the day before; specifically noted were illegal alcohol sales and cabaret operation. Headed over to Moet where the word from several girls was that the aforementioned was relocating as quickly as possible. They've proven resilient over the years since the closure of the original Rum Keg on 50th and Haverford so let's hope they'll find another spot soon enough. Anybody got the low-down as yet?

P.S. - Pls. do not be put off by my seemingly recent presence in this thread as I am a serious devotee of both the ISG and USASG and most definitely have NO connection with LE.

Studmccool
05-31-08, 09:45
Does anyone know any clubs where you can touch the girls' boobs with no problems during the lap dance? I know of only two. Most other places you can't touch boobs.

Places you can touch boobs on all of the girls:
Club Risque - Bristol
Playhouse Lounge - Burlington

Places you can't touch boobs unless the girl lets you:
Daydreams - Phila
Club Risque - Phila
Delilahs - Phila (I don't even think you can touch the girl here)
Show n' Tell - Phila
Dangerous Curves - Phila
Club Oasis - Phila
Cheerleaders - Phila

Ath Trainer
05-31-08, 09:54
There was an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday talking about possible legislation that would hit every patron entering a strip club in Pennsylvania with a $5 surcharge. Similar legislation was passed in Texas. The money would go to assist rape victims.

MSJ44
05-31-08, 22:27
hit set it off last night. Hadn't been in awhile. nice new crop. not as crowded as usual. upstairs area with bar open too. Met a new girl their named Selena, PR/Dominican. Hella sexy. got digits for takeout action to be hooked up later in week.

all in all nice time. with many of the hands on spots being closed up now - sir richards, NOB, etc.. seems like this and moet are really about it to find a few lookers. D's just seems to hit or miss, or ,maybe 2 at best worth trying to get with.

GutsAndGlory
05-31-08, 23:03
Does anyone know any clubs where you can touch the girls' boobs with no problems during the lap dance? I know of only two. Most other places you can't touch boobs.

Club Risque - Bristol

Daydreams - Phila
Club Risque - Phila
Show n' Tell - Phila
Dangerous Curves - Phila
Club Oasis - Phila
Cheerleaders - Phila

Cheeleaders is a bikini club and I've always been able to touch - just with the top on.

Baretta Ri
06-03-08, 04:21
I am looking to try this place some midday weekday and was wondering about the neighborhood. I know some parts of Philly can be a bit tough on a white boy from the suburbs, but I don't foresee too much trouble traveling in daylight. Or should I? Also, any other recomended area clubs with extras on the menu possibly in a decent neighborhood?

Ace73
06-03-08, 11:15
I am looking to try this place some midday weekday and was wondering about the neighborhood. I know some parts of Philly can be a bit tough on a white boy from the suburbs, but I don't foresee too much trouble traveling in daylight. Or should I? Also, any other recomended area clubs with extras on the menu possibly in a decent neighborhood?I doubt you'd encounter any trouble, but I also doubt a place like this would be open mid-day.

Iorek
06-06-08, 17:08
I am looking to try this place some midday weekday and was wondering about the neighborhood. I know some parts of Philly can be a bit tough on a white boy from the suburbs, but I don't foresee too much trouble traveling in daylight. Or should I? Also, any other recomended area clubs with extras on the menu possibly in a decent neighborhood?

You typically never have to have too much concern about a club, if there are some concerns it's typically a specific neighborhood. I've never seen someone get harassed simply for being a white fella in a black neighborhood. I've no doubt there its happend on the road of life but specifically regarding the area Moet is on, I hardly see cause for concern, it's at the intersection of germantown and broad, a big major intersection. Temple U is just two or three blocks south, you can park on Broad or Germantown very close to the spot.

In my travels in Philly after the tricky days of the mid 90's when crack "ruled the world" and crime was rampant...'cos it isnt rampant now right? LOL.. I've never seen a caucasian guy ever get in trouble at a predominantly black strip club. The occasional curious look upon arrival but once you get a drink in hand and start being just a stingy with your dollar like the rest of the guys and reach in and feel a few asses you'll be right at home..

I havent been to Moet in ages tho', once upon a time (read a decade ago or so) it was awesome, I dunno about nowadays..

a few years ago when set it off seemed almost a purely latino spot I would hear of harrassment, I got the sense that thug latin guys dont much like 'others' sampling their wimmin..that seems to have gone away also so far as I can tell.

Go to Moet, the area is nothing to be worried about just be typically sensible and dont be an a$$hole when dealing with people, and dont try to 'act street' if you 'aint, it comes across as fake and some types might call you on it. Be yerself, everyone respects that!

Hot To Cool
06-09-08, 00:28
add cheeks in pemberton,nj as a top spot with playhouse 2nd and any philly clubs distant 3rd

Club Risque - Bristol

Daydreams - Phila
Club Risque - Phila
Show n' Tell - Phila
Dangerous Curves - Phila
Club Oasis - Phila
Cheerleaders - Phila

ExtremeSex
06-13-08, 13:54
@Hottocool

Should look more like this then?

Places you can get FS/BJ/more
Cheeks - Pemberton
Ballpark Tavern - Bristol

Places you can get your dick yanked:
Cheeks - Pemberton

Club Risque - Bristol
Cheeks - Pemberton

Daydreams - Phila
Club Risque - Phila
Show n' Tell - Phila
Dangerous Curves - Phila
Club Oasis - Phila
Cheerleaders - Phila

Ath Trainer
06-13-08, 15:40
Add The Erotic Cafe to the list of places where you can touch boobs. I suggest you take a test ride with two, I mean four of the most spectacular natural boobs you will see, anywhere. Tai and Raquel. Enloy!

Studmccool
06-17-08, 16:50
I decided to try out ball park tavern since it made the list of places with extras. Driving up there, it felt exactly like going to the playhouse in burlington. You are driving on the intersection and it is some little building that looks just like the playhouse in terms of size and color and on the same side of the road (different roads of course).

I was in there for about three minutes. I walked in, sat down, and left asap. I was sort of worried that the bar tender was going to come over and then I would have to be forced to buy a drink. But, she was busy which gave me enough time to scope the place out. Three minutes was all it took. Let's just say to each his own but the girls were definitely not my type. Aka overweight, not too easy on the eyes, etc. They might offer extras but not the kind I was looking for. Anyway, I jetted and had to settle for Club Risque in Bristol which was not too far away.

Jacken
06-18-08, 10:18
I have been to both the Ballpark and to sugar and spice in morissville (right off rt 1 before the bridge). I agree with the previous poster that the girls at ballpark are not worth the time. I have heard from a frind that at HJ were on the menu but not FS.

Another place not far from there is suger and spice. I can personally confrim that HJ, BJ are offten on the table and once (only once) was FS on the table.

But as is the case with all clubs YMMV. You need to pick the girl that needs the money, and are a little loose. Unfortunaly it tends to take a few LD to feal it out, an in the end your paying far more then any SW or excort will cost you.

Smooth_on_top
06-18-08, 22:23
Was in town and decided to make a late night run to Big D's Playground. It was closed! Shut down by law enforcement apparently. Didn't read the placard on the door.

Tried to salvage the night with a trip to Picadilly. It was open but weak. NBA final game was on, and nobody was dancing. Picked up after the game. Selection wasn't that good, but it was Tuesday night. Dances have gone up from $7 to $10. Not bad, but I sure miss the $5 dances at D's.

One of the girls there said that they closed D's due to drugs and they would probably reopen eventually. I had one phone number, but I haven't been able to track her down to find out where the girls went. I'm sure that somewhere in Philly, high quality grinding continues.

If anybody learns more about when D's will reopen, please post or send a private message.

Thanks

Sam Iam
06-18-08, 23:16
I have been to both the Ballpark and to sugar and spice in morissville (right off rt 1 before the bridge). I agree with the previous poster that the girls at ballpark are not worth the time. I have heard from a frind that at HJ were on the menu but not FS.

Another place not far from there is suger and spice. I can personally confrim that HJ, BJ are offten on the table and once (only once) was FS on the table.

But as is the case with all clubs YMMV. You need to pick the girl that needs the money, and are a little loose. Unfortunaly it tends to take a few LD to feal it out, an in the end your paying far more then any SW or excort will cost you.Both places are a hit or miss, YMMV is so true. Use ur instincts and talk to the girl, both places; use ur instincts; if place is quiet and their shift is almost over you might get a great deal. REALLY USE UR STREET SMARTS!

Young guys need to use the right head, get what you can and run as fast as you can as drugs are usually involved! Be SMART!

Member #3148
06-20-08, 06:26
I am coming to Philly late next week for a wedding and wanted to know what is available at the Gold Club. Are there any Asian women? Are there any Latin women? If so, please desribe them. What is offered and what are the contact rules? Any help would help. Is there anything in the area of the location of the Gold Club any better than the Gold Club?

Ficdon
06-20-08, 20:33
You can add Red Raven to the list of touching, BJ, and HJ places.

Iorek
06-21-08, 15:39
Was in town and decided to make a late night run to Big D's Playground. It was closed! Shut down by law enforcement apparently. Didn't read the placard on the door.

Tried to salvage the night with a trip to Picadilly. It was open but weak. NBA final game was on, and nobody was dancing. Picked up after the game. Selection wasn't that good, but it was Tuesday night. Dances have gone up from $7 to $10. Not bad, but I sure miss the $5 dances at D's.

One of the girls there said that they closed D's due to drugs and they would probably reopen eventually. I had one phone number, but I haven't been able to track her down to find out where the girls went. I'm sure that somewhere in Philly, high quality grinding continues.

If anybody learns more about when D's will reopen, please post or send a private message.

Thanks

Ohh Noooo...D's is tha spot! or 'was' tha spot! I sure hope it opens back up, I have a great time whenever I go.

Smooth_on_top
06-22-08, 10:55
Follow up to my last report. I telephoned one of the girls from D's who said that she had moved to Picadilly. I'm hopeful that D's will reopen since it's beginning to sound like they just didn't have the right paperwork in place. In addition to the thug factor wreaking of pot, they were probably pushing the limit on overcrowding. Downstairs was never a problem, but anyone who has ever been there on a Thursday night after 11:00 knows that it can get dangerously overcrowded. Personally, I don't mind the tight confines, but if someone yelled fire, I'd probably change my attitude.

PLEASE post any info on their comeback. I"ll be back in town in a couple of weeks.

Visited Picadilly again. Choice of girls was inferior to a good night at D's, but there were definitely some good laps to be had. At $10 per dance, I have to be a little more picky, but there were a couple of girls there that I wouldn't have minded having for an hour each. Take your time when you get there. Turn everybody down until you've seen them dance for someone else. You'll quickly figure out who the best ones are. In fact, the more aggressive they are with asking for dances, the more likely that you'll be disappointed.

If anybody has any information on other neighborhood places with rules and prices like D's, feel free to post or PM me.

Be careful out there.

JohnnyBlazze
06-23-08, 22:21
If anybody has any information on other neighborhood places with rules and prices like D's, feel free to post or PM me.

Be careful out there.

Set It Off offers $5 dances, there are alot of new girls in there, you can feel up and get a rub down grind dance.

Moet - is a great spot also, however its $10 dances. There is a VIP room where I know anything goes w/ the right girl.

Both spots - are great, I usually hit each of them once a week.

Regards,
Johnny B

Jcld74
06-29-08, 00:51
I tried to go to Club Moet last night at 1:30am.

I parked my car and started walking towards the building.

When I was less than 1/2 block away a whole bunch of cop cars pulled up.

They were raided!

I got out of there, so I don't have any other details!

I hope they didn't get shut down or are going to change as a result!

I had just discovered this place thanks to the posts on here!

If anyone hears anything else please post!

Iorek
06-30-08, 14:05
uhh...this is depressing. Is vice being squashed in philly all over again? I havent been to Moet for a while, the last time I visited is was a shadow of it's former self and nothing was going on but perhaps I missed out on a short lived resurgence? Anyhow I sure hope it was something not major enough to shut it down. It sounds like every place worth visiting has had a visit and a disruption of some sort.

Gorilla
07-04-08, 12:07
Where is Set it off located?

Can anybody help me with a location/direction?

Sad to know about D and Moet

Thanks

Set It Off offers $5 dances, there are alot of new girls in there, you can feel up and get a rub down grind dance.

Moet - is a great spot also, however its $10 dances. There is a VIP room where I know anything goes w/ the right girl.

Both spots - are great, I usually hit each of them once a week.

Regards,
Johnny B

Chaosoffar
07-04-08, 20:04
Where is Set it off located?2865 N 2nd St

Ocean4
07-05-08, 00:07
Hey just a question, on a weekday evening , how busy does snt get?

Especially for the booth?

Member #4318
07-06-08, 09:51
2865 N 2nd StIs it open during the day?

Or is it just at night?

Tussel
07-14-08, 10:49
Big D's has moved to 12 North 60th Street.On 60th st-off Market Street, Next to the "El" Station. The Bar is SunBrian.

Iorek
07-23-08, 18:19
Big D's has moved to 12 North 60th Street.On 60th st-off Market Street, Next to the "El" Station. The Bar is SunBrian.

Good to know, I suspect that you are referring to the lapdance part of the equation. I drove past D's the other day and it 'looked' open but I suspect that was likely the bar.

Bowsprit117
07-23-08, 21:46
I'm back in town for a while and recently ran into a place on Market called Les Gals. Looks potentially dissappointing (reminds me of the old Times Square Peep Shows made obsolete by the internet), but quick and dirty - sorry. Anyway, both a search on google and this fine forum did not reveal any information more recent than 2006. Has anyone gone to see the show and meet the actresses recently? A playbill would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kyracer
07-24-08, 23:27
Any information on this place?

Man U Nv
07-24-08, 23:41
Big D's has moved to 12 North 60th Street.On 60th st-off Market Street, Next to the "El" Station. The Bar is SunBrian.Thanks for the info about SunBrian. Looks like a normal bar. Went with my boys and had a blast. It was a Thursday night. More room a little to much light near (need to replace a light with a ceiling fan) the stage but $5 LDs are good. Not all the same dancers, wide range of looks but all are at least a 7.5.

Kyracer
07-26-08, 19:10
Any one have information on Penn's Port Pub?

Planninga trip,just wandering what is allowed or offered?

Thanks

funker
07-27-08, 21:57
It is that Cheers as a titty bar feel to it. Nice cozy place. It closes at midnight at its latest and eight at its earliest. Get a seat at the bar as that is where all the good stuff is seen.

Jonny Kash
07-30-08, 21:15
Has anyone been to Bottoms Up and the Playa's Club on "Allehganey" and Kenssington Ave. Botums up is on 5th st one block off rossevelt blvd. Bootums use to okay but lately its fell way off. I haven't been there in few months.

If anyone hits either spot let me know.

Man U Nv
07-31-08, 23:00
I was there 2 months ago. It has gone way down. It was a Tuesday but I still expected more. I know 5 years ago it was a cool spot. The girls there were looking rough like in a hard life way.

Sir Barton
08-01-08, 22:10
It's been a while since I've had anything worthwhile to post. However, I recently went to a SC in Philly near one of the train stations. I got there around 7 or 8 o'clock on a weekend evening. At that time, there were only 2 other customers and 2 dancers working, one black and one white. I haven't been to this particular club in a long time, but have never seen it so empty.

I spent a little time talking to the white girl and bought her a drink. She spent the next 10 minutes or so complaining about the other girls who work there. How they would do "anything" in the private dance area and how she had no respect for them (She was rubbing my crotch while she was telling me this). After a while, we go for a lap dance. About 3 seconds into it, she asks if she can unzip me and play with me. I gave her the same answer that you would have.

I was also playing with her. For someone who probably wasn't the least bit horny or interested in me, she was quite wet. I used her wetness to lubricate myself, which made for a nice HJ. I think a BJ would have been available, but after a two-dance HJ I was done. (What can I say, it's been a while and I was nearly sober). PM for club and dancer names.

Smooth_on_top
08-08-08, 12:51
Finally made it to Sun Brian's a couple of nights ago. Tried it on Tuesday night only to find that there were no girls dancing when I arrived shortly after 9:00. On Wednesday, I showed up around 10:00. The place was going strong.

For those who haven't been there, there is a single door from the street to both the bar and the club. After being frisked, the guy at the front door will direct you either into the bar on street level or up a long flight of stairs to the club. You stop 1/2 way up the stairs at a door to the left where another guy will take your $10 cover.

The door is essentially on the side of a long relatively narrow room with a small stage to your left. The light is brighter to the left near the stage and darker to the right where most of the guys were sitting. There are chairs around the entire perimeter of the room. I didn't see anyplace for VIP type privacy, but the dark end of the room is good if you aren't shy.

There is a restroom opposite the entry door so you don't have to go back downstairs like at the old location. Pretty clean for this kind of club.

I recognized some of the girls from the old Playground and a personal favorite of mine who I last saw at Picadilly.

I won't go into any more detail other than to say that the laps are still $5, and it's the best lap in Philly. The girls make their own rules, and of course, YMMV.

Let's hope they can stay open for a while this time.

Keep those reports coming. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

Man U Nv
08-12-08, 11:43
Has anyone been to Bottoms Up and the Playa's Club on "Allehganey" and Kenssington Ave. Botums up is on 5th st one block off rossevelt blvd. Bootums use to okay but lately its fell way off. I haven't been there in few months.

If anyone hits either spot let me know.Haven't been there since May. Got tired of so many lesbians in there and how some girls paid more attention to the women, each other or their BFs. never went for the private LD area. a pal siad it was okay. Mileage was average.

Lilvenz1
08-14-08, 18:07
Does anyone know anything about it?

CookyJar
08-14-08, 21:27
...Gianna did mention that she was a dancer. She gave me some inside information on a Club “Center City Gold Club” at 15th and Chancellor St. Anyone know the place? She also mentioned a girlfriend (I’ve forgotten the name) who danced with her and who might be up to joining us in a threesome.

Gianna gave me a little inside information on a place called, "Center City Gold Club." It is suppose to be at 15th and Chancellor St., Philly. Has anyone ever heard of the place or visited it?

I google it and came up with "Gold Club," at the same location. Looks like an upscale joint which is what Gianna said it was.

I was thinking of giving it a visit next week.

CookyJar

Ace73
08-15-08, 12:15
Gianna gave me a little inside information on a place called, "Center City Gold Club." It is suppose to be at 15th and Chancellor St., Philly. Has anyone ever heard of the place or visited it?You got the right place. Haven't been there in a while, and I never thought it was that great, but have heard some good things about it recently. You should PM Sir Barton for additional information he recently gave me.

Sir Barton
08-18-08, 21:32
I guess there is no reason to keep a lid on this any longer.

The SW Gianna that CookyJar refered to is the same girl that gave me a HJ in the Gold Club, although she called herself Fire inside the club. You can see numerous pictures of her on CookyJar's streetwalker thread (posts 1056, 1057, & 1058 from 8/12).

I have no idea what the other Gold Club dancers are doing to make her have no respect for them. They must be fucking goats in the lap dance room. Either that, or Gianna/Fire went from stripclub HJ's to Kensington Ave ***** in less than 2 weeks.

CookyJar
08-19-08, 00:58
I guess there is no reason to keep a lid on this any longer.

I don't know Sir Borton!!! I kind of wish you'd held onto this information. There are some real assholes out there. I hope no one uses information obtained here to jeopardize the girl's job.

Hmmmm! Maybe I shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag myself.

CookyJar

Sir Barton
08-20-08, 21:56
I I hope no one uses information obtained here to jeopardize the girl's job.

CookyJarShe'll probably be very popular for the next few weeks. Hopefully, the club won't have dozens of people calling everyday to see if she's dancing. If she does lose her job, I know of at least 6 other clubs where she can work (at least according to the people who have been sending me PM's). I also do not belive that it is any secret to the bartenders, doormen, etc who work there. She didn't even close the curtain to the the booth we were in.

lilgerry
08-21-08, 20:53
Alyssa (Alicia). See Streetwalker Report #801. Also used to work at the GC on and off, and provided quite well. My bet is that if we did a thorough enough review, better than 50% could provide in the club at sharply higher prices. Take out is much more cost effective.

Ace73
08-25-08, 11:12
If she does lose her job, I know of at least 6 other clubs where she can work (at least according to the people who have been sending me PM's). Raises an interesting issue. I am always very surprised (pleasantly so) when a lap dancer takes the initiative to give a little more. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to encourage this? I admit, I'm fairly shy and have never specifically requested it. And the most I've ever gotten during an LD is a HJ, never BJ or FS. Should I drop hints that I would like this kind of stuff? If so, when? During the pre-dance conversation or during the dance? Should I come right out and ask or be more discreet? I would really appreciate any insight on this issue, which is very important to me. I'd love to start maximizing my LDs a little more, which have always been the form of soft mongering I'm most comfortable with. As much as I love reading Cooky Jar's and others' stories about SWs, I know I don't have it in me. And while I enjoy MP visits, there's something more appealing to me about strippers.

Ficdon
08-25-08, 21:31
Raises an interesting issue. I am always very surprised (pleasantly so) when a lap dancer takes the initiative to give a little more. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to encourage this? I admit, I'm fairly shy and have never specifically requested it. And the most I've ever gotten during an LD is a HJ, never BJ or FS. Should I drop hints that I would like this kind of stuff? If so, when? During the pre-dance conversation or during the dance? Should I come right out and ask or be more discreet? I would really appreciate any insight on this issue, which is very important to me. I'd love to start maximizing my LDs a little more, which have always been the form of soft mongering I'm most comfortable with. As much as I love reading Cooky Jar's and others' stories about SWs, I know I don't have it in me. And while I enjoy MP visits, there's something more appealing to me about strippers.

If I'm in a place where I'm pretty sure extras are available from at least some of the dancers, I'll go ahead and let Mr Happy out during the first dance. I don't ask, I just do it and see what happens. Usually I do this when the dancer is in the process of changing dance positions...standing up and turning around, about ready to grind their ass on me (they don't see me taking it out). Based on dancer's reaction you can pretty much tell how to go from there!!! Almost all dancers I've done this with will at least grind their ass on it, most will get excited and maybe do a HJ for a while to talk me into upgrades, others have just started BJ then and there. You can definitely do this at Ballpark and Red Raven. I did it at Sugar and Spice a few days ago and got a BJ for an extra $20!!! Sometimes you will get a dancer that will tell you to put it away--no big deal, time to move on to one of her more desperate colleagues!!!

Arobins
08-25-08, 22:40
If I'm in a place where I'm pretty sure extras are available from at least some of the dancers, I'll go ahead and let Mr Happy out during the first dance. I don't ask, I just do it and see what happens. Usually I do this when the dancer is in the process of changing dance positions...standing up and turning around, about ready to grind their ass on me (they don't see me taking it out). Based on dancer's reaction you can pretty much tell how to go from there!!! Almost all dancers I've done this with will at least grind their ass on it, most will get excited and maybe do a HJ for a while to talk me into upgrades, others have just started BJ then and there. You can definitely do this at Ballpark and Red Raven. I did it at Sugar and Spice a few days ago and got a BJ for an extra $20!!! Sometimes you will get a dancer that will tell you to put it away--no big deal, time to move on to one of her more desperate colleagues!!!I've done the same. Its harder in a place you've never been, and are not sure what goes on. I always dress properly (sweats or shorts), and will arrange Mr. Happy so he can easily slip out, or open up my waste band if the girls hands are roaming. You can usually tell based on how the dance is going as to what will happen. You can also just ask "Do you date? ". That's the code in the clubs (black) that I go to.

I did get asked to leave at a club in MD once. I was a little tipsy, and I guess I read the dancer wrong, or was too horney to read at all.

CookyJar
08-26-08, 22:56
With a little inside information, given to me by Gianna, I set out on a Club night. I am not a Strip Club lover, but I felt like a night out. Basically, I wanted to see what was out there, how available it was and was it cost effective. Here is a brief review on the three clubs I visited.

Gold Club
15th & Chancellor

I Googled Gold Club and got an address on Walnut St. It is actually on Chancellor, a small died end street, hidden away so completely it took me a half hour to find the place. I paid $5. bucks at the door and $6 for a Coors light. It is a small place, with moveable chairs in the middle, one rest room that you most share with the girls (there is an attendant inside and he waits outside to guarantee that no males go inside when the girl are changing/pissing). There are two poles and one girl on each. They take turns dancing and after each dance they make their rounds collecting tips. There were lots of girls, maybe 10 or 15, and all of them looked pretty good – by my standards. All but two of the girls were white. One black girl sat in a corner and only came out to dance, collect her tips and return to her seat. The other black girl gave the best dance I saw while I was there. I was about to call her over after her dance, but; she collected her tips and drifted to a back room, never to be seen again. All of the girls seemed very friendly. However, for some reason I was kind of ignored. I figured it was because I felt a little out of place and may have given off a back vibe. There were other black guys there and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. One more point. During their dances each girl bared their breast, except for the one little black girl who disappeared. That’s why I wanted her, I want to see what kind of breast she had. All of the other girls had very nice real or fake boobies. I needed to see if the little black girl had nice boobs.

I spoke with one of the bouncers and he said that a girl fitting Gianna’s (we used her real name) description use to work there.

The place jumps, its number one in hotties of all shapes and sizes. Parking sucks. If it was a little easier to get too, I’d probably go back.

Set It Off
2865 N 2nd St.

Set It Off is a Ghetto, hole in the wall. But, it rocks in my book. The place was jammed packed with young black guys. It was a little intimidating at first. At the door the huge ass bouncer pats you down before taking your $5 dollar entrance fee. I stopped at the bar to purchase a $4 dollar Bud light. While I was waiting at the bar, a pretty, dark skinned girl crawled along the bar and flashed he tits and ass in my face. She was small and worked the top of the bar like a tight rope walker. She flashed a nice smile and friendly as a kitten, asked me to put a tip inside of her G-string as she showed me her pussy. And I hadn’t move 5 feet into the room, still standing at the bar waiting for my beer. There are two stages and the girls dance and take tips similar to the one at the Gold Club. However the DJ encourages them to keep on moving as they go around the room giving lap dances.

I went to the rear of the bar and accepted two laps dances, at $5 each, from a girl who called herself Silky Smooth. We talked and she proved a wealth of information. She told me what I could do and how far I could go. Groping was okay, insertion was not. I roam in and out of her top and bottom as she gave me my lap dances. I then opted for a private dance at $20 for two songs. The private room sucks, a guy sits right outside of a well lite room, big enough for only two small chairs. But, Silky told me that a lot more could be done here. I am well pass the need to wet my fingers, but it was fun prying and peeking into this lovely girl. (Did I forget to mention that Silky was a beautiful hi-yellow slim goody, with real/her own naturally long hair, long legs, a firm butt and perky breast with pointy nipples?) In the private dance room, as she played with me, we discussed possibilities. I will not go into details, but I was more then satisfied. The one point of disappointment was no pictures.

Set It Off has two floors. Silky said that upstairs was just like downstairs. I did notice that the girls flowed between the two floors. All but one of the girls were Black or Hispanic. The one White girl was equally as fine and danced like a pro. She was older then the other girls. Just about all of the girls were lovely (again, in my opinion). I saw one maybe two girls with a little belly. Most of the girls were slim and shapely. All were very friendly. And they all worked the floor hard.

Even in this crowd and with the youthfulness of the cliental, I felt comfortable. I did not see any white customers.

On the street parking was okay. I saw a lot of top end vehicles parked outside of the club.

I will go back one day, I saw another find little spinner I’d like to get to know.

Bottums Up
5th St one block off Roosevelt blvd

Bottums Up is a true dump. The place was basically empty. There were two dancers and one pole. A dancer sat on a old couch behind the bar while the other used the pole. The dancer on the pole, a slim brown skinned girl, looked okay, but the other was definitely someone’s mom. Most of the customers around the bar were either other dancers or dikes. Two or three dikes (they were dress rough like thugs) kept running in and out of the place. A fat Hispanic girl (she must have been in a back room when I first came in) came up to me and offered me a lap dance. I begged-off, telling her I had only came in for a beer and left. Damn it, I should have stayed at Sit It Off

Save the $10 entrance fee, stay home and beat off.

Both the Gold Club and Set It Off had good points and bad points. I could see myself going back to either one. There is a world of possibilities at both clubs. Bottums Up should be avoided at all cost.

CookyJar

Ace73
08-27-08, 11:54
Thanks Ficdon and Arobins for the insight. Unfortunately, however, I don't know if I have it in me to be as forward as both of you. And I'm never wearing sweats/shorts when I go to the clubs. Nothing against them.- just practicalities of when I'm going, what I'm wearing, etc. I will take the info. Under advisement and try to guide my future actions accordingly. Will report.

Cooky, thanks for outstanding report. I'm going to check out Gold Club in the afternoon in the very near future and will give my thoughts re: afternoon crowd.

Very Dvs
08-27-08, 14:07
I am in town on business, is there any chance anyone with knowledge of the clubs in Philly could PM me?

I am a senior members with a lot of positive contributions. Thanks in advance.

Arobins
08-27-08, 20:27
What day and time did you hit these spots??

With a little inside information, given to me by Gianna, I set out on a Club night. I am not a Strip Club lover, but I felt like a night out. Basically, I wanted to see what was out there, how available it was and was it cost effective. Here is a brief review on the three clubs I visited.

Gold Club
15th & Chancellor

I Googled Gold Club and got an address on Walnut St. It is actually on Chancellor, a small died end street, hidden away so completely it took me a half hour to find the place. I paid $5. bucks at the door and $6 for a Coors light. It is a small place, with moveable chairs in the middle, one rest room that you most share with the girls (there is an attendant inside and he waits outside to guarantee that no males go inside when the girl are changing/pissing). There are two poles and one girl on each. They take turns dancing and after each dance they make their rounds collecting tips. There were lots of girls, maybe 10 or 15, and all of them looked pretty good – by my standards. All but two of the girls were white. One black girl sat in a corner and only came out to dance, collect her tips and return to her seat. The other black girl gave the best dance I saw while I was there. I was about to call her over after her dance, but; she collected her tips and drifted to a back room, never to be seen again. All of the girls seemed very friendly. However, for some reason I was kind of ignored. I figured it was because I felt a little out of place and may have given off a back vibe. There were other black guys there and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. One more point. During their dances each girl bared their breast, except for the one little black girl who disappeared. That’s why I wanted her, I want to see what kind of breast she had. All of the other girls had very nice real or fake boobies. I needed to see if the little black girl had nice boobs.

I spoke with one of the bouncers and he said that a girl fitting Gianna’s (we used her real name) description use to work there.

The place jumps, its number one in hotties of all shapes and sizes. Parking sucks. If it was a little easier to get too, I’d probably go back.

Set It Off
2865 N 2nd St.

Set It Off is a Ghetto, hole in the wall. But, it rocks in my book. The place was jammed packed with young black guys. It was a little intimidating at first. At the door the huge ass bouncer pats you down before taking your $5 dollar entrance fee. I stopped at the bar to purchase a $4 dollar Bud light. While I was waiting at the bar, a pretty, dark skinned girl crawled along the bar and flashed he tits and ass in my face. She was small and worked the top of the bar like a tight rope walker. She flashed a nice smile and friendly as a kitten, asked me to put a tip inside of her G-string as she showed me her pussy. And I hadn’t move 5 feet into the room, still standing at the bar waiting for my beer. There are two stages and the girls dance and take tips similar to the one at the Gold Club. However the DJ encourages them to keep on moving as they go around the room giving lap dances.

I went to the rear of the bar and accepted two laps dances, at $5 each, from a girl who called herself Silky Smooth. We talked and she proved a wealth of information. She told me what I could do and how far I could go. Groping was okay, insertion was not. I roam in and out of her top and bottom as she gave me my lap dances. I then opted for a private dance at $20 for two songs. The private room sucks, a guy sits right outside of a well lite room, big enough for only two small chairs. But, Silky told me that a lot more could be done here. I am well pass the need to wet my fingers, but it was fun prying and peeking into this lovely girl. (Did I forget to mention that Silky was a beautiful hi-yellow slim goody, with real/her own naturally long hair, long legs, a firm butt and perky breast with pointy nipples?) In the private dance room, as she played with me, we discussed possibilities. I will not go into details, but I was more then satisfied. The one point of disappointment was no pictures.

Set It Off has two floors. Silky said that upstairs was just like downstairs. I did notice that the girls flowed between the two floors. All but one of the girls were Black or Hispanic. The one White girl was equally as fine and danced like a pro. She was older then the other girls. Just about all of the girls were lovely (again, in my opinion). I saw one maybe two girls with a little belly. Most of the girls were slim and shapely. All were very friendly. And they all worked the floor hard.

Even in this crowd and with the youthfulness of the cliental, I felt comfortable. I did not see any white customers.

On the street parking was okay. I saw a lot of top end vehicles parked outside of the club.

I will go back one day, I saw another find little spinner I’d like to get to know.

Bottums Up
5th St one block off Roosevelt blvd

Bottums Up is a true dump. The place was basically empty. There were two dancers and one pole. A dancer sat on a old couch behind the bar while the other used the pole. The dancer on the pole, a slim brown skinned girl, looked okay, but the other was definitely someone’s mom. Most of the customers around the bar were either other dancers or dikes. Two or three dikes (they were dress rough like thugs) kept running in and out of the place. A fat Hispanic girl (she must have been in a back room when I first came in) came up to me and offered me a lap dance. I begged-off, telling her I had only came in for a beer and left. Damn it, I should have stayed at Sit It Off

Save the $10 entrance fee, stay home and beat off.

Both the Gold Club and Set It Off had good points and bad points. I could see myself going back to either one. There is a world of possibilities at both clubs. Bottums Up should be avoided at all cost.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-28-08, 06:50
What day and time did you hit these spots??

Sorry! I have to be a little vague with my personal information. If LE is watching, I am sure they are aware of “CookyJar.” And there are a number of members who, for some reason or another, would like to track me down. So I try to keep things like the days and times that I am out a little blurred. However, if you take the time to read my reports, there is plenty of information. Here is a hint: When do most people go out for a “Night Out?”

I should also warn you that I do use some miss direction in my person information. None of this should matter, any how. Most people tend to use information as it suit themselves. If you decide to go to any one of these clubs, I’d suggest that you go on the day and at the time that suits you, not me. What good is it for me to tell you that I was there at 10:48pm (and 32 seconds) when you are only in town during your 12:00pm lunch break? Why should I give anyway the fact that I monger on the Saturdays, if your wife won’t let you out on the weekends, anyway? Go when it best suits you, and then give a report.

One of the things that I have learned during my brief time here at “USAsexguide,” a lot of guys just asks questions to hear themselves’ type. With all of the information that I’ve passed on, I can count on one hand the times that a member has come back and said that he’d actually use something I reported on, and given a review one way or another. I doubt seriously if you will ever post a review with any real content.

Please forgive me if this sounds a little rough. I am not trying to offend anyone.

CookyJar

Arobins
08-28-08, 21:27
With posts like that no wonder people want to track you down; o). You gave the exact reasons why I asked for more specific information. I can only get out certain days and certain times, so when most people go for a "Night Out" may not be the same as mine. Since I have such limited opportunities, I find myself hitting the same spot/spots (some of which are closed? Temporarily? ), out of fear of a wasted opportunity. So if you happen to go on a night and time that would work for me, then a good review would lean me to try the place out. I've heard some good things about Set It Off from one person, and you review leans me more towards going.

For me, as I said before most of my stories are history and memories. I don't make it out much at night anymore. I spend most of my time at "Outer Space" a hood black club in W Philly. I would rate the girls 4-8 and the dances with a high grime factor. I hit Club 88 (a mostly black club in trenton) during the NBA finals. Club is pretty nice, but between my three visits, the quality of the dances declined with the same dancers. I still reccommend it as a good spot. Girls of a slightly better quality than Outer Space.

If I get out at night again, I may hit Set It off (Don't know of its daytime hours), especially since my night clubs Rum Keg (different names for different locations) and Club D's (an offshoot of the Rum Keg that I read here has reopened) are closed.

I've also hit Gas Light/Sable, but its been a couple of years. High quality women, but the dances are low mileage and a lot of Dykes.

As I mentioned in a post I'm in the Baltimore area, so I've hit a couple of the Block clubs and have travelled down to PGC for dnaces more like what I can get in Philly.

This summer has been exclusively Outer Space for me.

Sorry! I have to be a little vague with my personal information. If LE is watching, I am sure they are aware of "CookyJar. " And there are a number of members who, for some reason or another, would like to track me down. So I try to keep things like the days and times that I am out a little blurred. However, if you take the time to read my reports, there is plenty of information. Here is a hint: When do most people go out for a "Night Out? "

I should also warn you that I do use some miss direction in my person information. None of this should matter, any how. Most people tend to use information as it suit themselves. If you decide to go to any one of these clubs, I’d suggest that you go on the day and at the time that suits you, not me. What good is it for me to tell you that I was there at 10: 48pm (and 32 seconds) when you are only in town during your 12:00pm lunch break? Why should I give anyway the fact that I monger on the Saturdays, if your wife won’t let you out on the weekends, anyway? Go when it best suits you, and then give a report.

One of the things that I have learned during my brief time here at "USAsexguide, " a lot of guys just asks questions to hear themselves’ type. With all of the information that I’ve passed on, I can count on one hand the times that a member has come back and said that he’d actually use something I reported on, and given a review one way or another. I doubt seriously if you will ever post a review with any real content.

Please forgive me if this sounds a little rough. I am not trying to offend anyone.

CookyJar

CookyJar
08-29-08, 07:17
With posts like that no wonder people want to track you down; o). It is never my intentions to offend. Sometimes I get carried always with what I believe to be the truth. You would not believe some of the simple questions asked, both here in this forum and in private messages.

You gave the exact reasons why I asked for more specific information. I can only get out certain days and certain times, so when most people go for a "Night Out" may not be the same as mine. Since I have such limited opportunities, I find myself hitting the same spot/spots (some of which are closed? Temporarily? ), out of fear of a wasted opportunity. So if you happen to go on a night and time that would work for me, then a good review would lean me to try the place out. I've heard some good things about Set It Off from one person, and you review leans me more towards going.It seems like you do agree with me. You will probably go out on those nights and times when it best suits you, regardless of what I say. And you can take my word for this: As of the date of my report, none of the three clubs that I reviewed were “Temporarily Close.”

If you can stomach the crowd of youthful Black men and the loud Hip Hop music, I strongly recommend “Sit It Off.” As I said originally, I don’t go out to clubs that much, and I thought the “Private Dance” booth, was a joke, but the girls were nice and friendly.

The Gold Club’s private dance area was darker and secluded, but was obviously being observed by a bouncer. All of the girls were nice and friendly (except for the one black girl who stayed at the bar and did not circulate).

If you a mainly into “Lap Dances,” Sit It Off is you better choice. Likewise, If you are wanting “Take Out,” your chances will be better at “Sit It Off.”

CookyJar

Stan545
08-30-08, 10:37
Any time I go to SC I'm usually heading way out to PHL in Burlington--a long drive for me. I hear a lot of good reports on set it off and Big D's. Is the atmosphere friendly to all races (asian/hisp/white) also? I'd love to go but I don't want to cause any trouble, just have the same fun everyone else is having.

Man U Nv
08-31-08, 23:41
Any time I go to SC I'm usually heading way out to PHL in Burlington--a long drive for me. I hear a lot of good reports on set it off and Big D's. Is the atmosphere friendly to all races (asian/hisp/white) also? I'd love to go but I don't want to cause any trouble, just have the same fun everyone else is having.The new Big Ds is the one I would check out. Its called Staxx on right off 60th and Market Streets. Set It Off is cool but I hate how deserted it can seem walking to it after you park. Both locations are okay and you will have a blast.

Jonny Kash
09-03-08, 15:08
Where is "Outer Space"? I think I heard of it. Is it near 52nd and haverford? Also "bottums up" does stink to high heaven! 2yrs ago it was half decent now it sucks! Whoever said it cost ten to get in is wrong. Maybe on a Saturday. Its was $5 and lately when I went the bouncer or sometimes the bartender lets me in free. "Set It Off" has take out depending on the girl. 2yrs ago yeah now maybe not. Even still in "set it off " the girls might want to trick in the bathroom me personally I hate that! Also "set it off" use to have "VIP" lap dances upstairs what happened to that? Can anyone give me the exact location of "lucky's"? Is it still open?

Tussel
09-03-08, 20:12
Luckys is located two blocks up from 52nd Haverford, it is your first left up from 52nd and Haverford and the club is called Outer Space. They usually open at 3pm-1am daily.The lap dances are $5 and take out is always on the menu. When I get there , you usually see girls out in front looking for a date.

Arobins
09-03-08, 21:57
Outer Space is on 54th St between Haverford and Vine. Its run by Lucky some nights and leased to some other guys on the weekends. So you may be looking for the same place under two different names.

Where is "Outer Space"? I think I heard of it. Is it near 52nd and haverford? Also "bottums up" does stink to high heaven! 2yrs ago it was half decent now it sucks! Whoever said it cost ten to get in is wrong. Maybe on a Saturday. Its was $5 and lately when I went the bouncer or sometimes the bartender lets me in free. "Set It Off" has take out depending on the girl. 2yrs ago yeah now maybe not. Even still in "set it off " the girls might want to trick in the bathroom me personally I hate that! Also "set it off" use to have "VIP" lap dances upstairs what happened to that? Can anyone give me the exact location of "lucky's"? Is it still open?

Big Blue Pail
09-04-08, 03:34
Hey hey all! 3:30 on a Wed night and I have some awesome news.

Philly SC. I've identified 2 dancers who offers extracurriculars. HJ and. Yes, Greek! Since I'm a newbie both to this board and our online community in general, I don't want to commit a social faux pas or break the rules of etiquette. How much info is appropriate?

Give me the standard, and I shall post post post. (If you can't tell, I'm in a great mood!)

Jonny Kash
09-04-08, 09:13
I found it. Some girl called me yesterday evening and said she was dancing there and asked me to come thru. I told her no, but decided to drive past there just to see what it was like. I rolled thru at 7:30 in the pm there were a group of people standing outside the bar so I drove past one more time to catch another look and on the big yellow sign in small letters it said "Outerspace"!

There were about 7 or 8 girls standing outside I didn't go in I kept it moving I just wanted to know where it was so when my "mo-nay" is longer, because its short right now I'll check it out. Also about midnight I went past the new "Rumkeg" because I haven't been there since it moved to 60th st. Any hoo I walked to the 2nd floor saw the mean looking bouncer peeked in the door looked to my right saw about 4 guys and 4 or 5 girls maybe a few more. One dancing in the middle of the floor dancing with "teasing and tasty tenacious tatas". So I turn around to leave thinking the place was dead, then some guy starts yelling at me "yo O. G. O. G.come back don't leave you didn't see rest" so him and the bouncer let me in without paying to have a look zee. And I look to left sure enough there were about 10 maybe 12 or more girls just sitting around waiting for customers I guess. So were talking midnight already at least 20 girls and I say about 4 maybe 5 tops guys. "WOW" I left but I plan on going back like kanye said " wait till I get my money right"

Dr Dr 77
09-04-08, 16:35
I found myself in the very rare condition of having 1.) time on a Friday night and 2.) money. So off I went on an adventure to two places I haven't been to yet.

Gold Club

Got there around 6:30. Almost deserted, but there were a few cute dancers hanging around, and I really liked the way the bartender, Shannon, I think, looked. Blond dreadlocks may not be your style, but I like 'them. And she was fun to talk to.

I'm bad with names. Sorry. There was a really cute short-haired blond. Just my type. Talking to some other guy. And an exotic looking girl who turned out to be American Indian. Or part Indian. As the place fills up I find myself talking to lots of different dancers. All good looking, all in a talking mood. It was a lot of fun. Watch out for an oriental hottie. She'll steal your drink and your cash, but she is HOT. A little spaced out. As she went around she would stop and make out with other dancers. They didn't seem to mind, and she was definitely into it. She *needed* it. Went for a lap dance with two different girls. Moderate milage, but *cute*. I didn't press the issue on extras as it was still early, and I knew I was headed over to Sun Brian. I'll go back, though. I had a great time.

Sun Brian

Got there around 10:00. Went up to the second floor. Holy cow, the place was packed. There'd be trouble there if there was ever a fire. There were a lot of girls and a lot of guys. Hard to say, but I'd say maybe 2 to 1 or 60/40 guys to girls. I was the only white guy there, but I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. But the only white girl zero'd in on me and made it perfectly clear that a walk up to the third floor would be fun. She looked pretty good. 6 or 7 ish. We skip right over the $5 lapdance and go upstairs. I don't remember what the charge was, but it was $20 or $30 I think. Once up there she takes my hand and we walk around looking for a quiet spot. The front room is empty, so we stop there. Off come her clothes. Out comes mr. Johnson. A cover is applied, and we're off to the races. BJ and FS. She's fun and talkative. We continue in such fashion for quite some time without any more $$. Hard to count because I was a bit distracted, but I'd say three songs as measured at a regular style SC. Maybe two.

Well I still wanted to see what was going on, so we part ways before anything final happened. I went down to the first floor and had a beer. And that was fun, too. The people at the bar, who seemed like locals, were talking and yappin and I was right in there with 'them.

After a while I go back up to the second floor. No where to sit, so I kinda wander around feeling awkward. Finally I see a chair, and I sit. And the girls start coming. I took a $5 lapdance and looked around. Too loud to talk. Bumping and grinding everywhere, but no-one looks particularly ecstatic. She finishes and the vacuum is filled immediately by another. Slim black girl, nice firm breasts. I decide now's the time to see what else is up. I suggest upstairs, she says sure. Up we go. We find a secluded spot. Again, I don't remember the $$ but not excessive (I guess I had more beer than I realized and the memory had faded) but after the initial down payment there were no other exchanges. And we stayed up there for a while, as before. But this girl introduces herself to the Mr. And goes downtown without a raincoat. We're bumpin' and grindin' and thin-in' and that-in' when without warning she straddles me and takes the Mr. Home. Still no cover! Well I thought about that for a few enjoyable moments, but decided that it was decidedly not such a great idea. So I put an end to it. Alas, the frantic mood is broken, and I don't feel much like continuing. Again, no finale, but I didn't care. I had fun. A bit scarier than I was ready for, but fun.

Will I go back? Maybe. But maybe not. Have to be in the right mood. You can't be looking for a place to kick back, watch the dancers, have a lapdance. If I'm in Center City I'd probably be more inclined to go back to Gold Club, or Club Risque.

Man U Nv
09-05-08, 01:30
Got there right after McCain went off. Needed to blow some steam. 11pm packed but not crowded. More 10-13 guys at least 20-25 dancers. Most were just sitting around. (I hate that this is not CHEERs.) Had 3 LDs and left happy. Asked if I wanted VIP but haven't yet Most say its worthwhile.

Freaklikdat
09-05-08, 07:53
This place sounds like my type of spot.

Where is Sun Brian Located?

Iorek
09-05-08, 15:55
I found myself in the very rare condition of having 1.) time on a Friday night and 2.) money. So off I went on an adventure to two places I haven't been to yet.

Gold Club

Got there around 6:30. Almost deserted, but there were a few cute dancers hanging around, and I really liked the way the bartender, Shannon, I think, looked. Blond dreadlocks may not be your style, but I like 'them. And she was fun to talk to.

I'm bad with names. Sorry. There was a really cute short-haired blond. Just my type. Talking to some other guy. And an exotic looking girl who turned out to be American Indian. Or part Indian. As the place fills up I find myself talking to lots of different dancers. All good looking, all in a talking mood. It was a lot of fun. Watch out for an oriental hottie. She'll steal your drink and your cash, but she is HOT. A little spaced out. As she went around she would stop and make out with other dancers. They didn't seem to mind, and she was definitely into it. She *needed* it. Went for a lap dance with two different girls. Moderate milage, but *cute*. I didn't press the issue on extras as it was still early, and I knew I was headed over to Sun Brian. I'll go back, though. I had a great time.

Sun Brian

Got there around 10:00. Went up to the second floor. Holy cow, the place was packed. There'd be trouble there if there was ever a fire. There were a lot of girls and a lot of guys. Hard to say, but I'd say maybe 2 to 1 or 60/40 guys to girls. I was the only white guy there, but I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. But the only white girl zero'd in on me and made it perfectly clear that a walk up to the third floor would be fun. She looked pretty good. 6 or 7 ish. We skip right over the $5 lapdance and go upstairs. I don't remember what the charge was, but it was $20 or $30 I think. Once up there she takes my hand and we walk around looking for a quiet spot. The front room is empty, so we stop there. Off come her clothes. Out comes mr. Johnson. A cover is applied, and we're off to the races. BJ and FS. She's fun and talkative. We continue in such fashion for quite some time without any more $$. Hard to count because I was a bit distracted, but I'd say three songs as measured at a regular style SC. Maybe two.

Well I still wanted to see what was going on, so we part ways before anything final happened. I went down to the first floor and had a beer. And that was fun, too. The people at the bar, who seemed like locals, were talking and yappin and I was right in there with 'them.

After a while I go back up to the second floor. No where to sit, so I kinda wander around feeling awkward. Finally I see a chair, and I sit. And the girls start coming. I took a $5 lapdance and looked around. Too loud to talk. Bumping and grinding everywhere, but no-one looks particularly ecstatic. She finishes and the vacuum is filled immediately by another. Slim black girl, nice firm breasts. I decide now's the time to see what else is up. I suggest upstairs, she says sure. Up we go. We find a secluded spot. Again, I don't remember the $$ but not excessive (I guess I had more beer than I realized and the memory had faded) but after the initial down payment there were no other exchanges. And we stayed up there for a while, as before. But this girl introduces herself to the Mr. And goes downtown without a raincoat. We're bumpin' and grindin' and thin-in' and that-in' when without warning she straddles me and takes the Mr. Home. Still no cover! Well I thought about that for a few enjoyable moments, but decided that it was decidedly not such a great idea. So I put an end to it. Alas, the frantic mood is broken, and I don't feel much like continuing. Again, no finale, but I didn't care. I had fun. A bit scarier than I was ready for, but fun.

Will I go back? Maybe. But maybe not. Have to be in the right mood. You can't be looking for a place to kick back, watch the dancers, have a lapdance. If I'm in Center City I'd probably be more inclined to go back to Gold Club, or Club Risque.

You found one of the few gems left in town, remember its pretty easy to tell a girl "not right now" if you dont want any grindage, or "I'm only tipping right now" and proceed with the donation of a dollar or two.

Lots of chicks will play with your stick during the $5 dance (especially the white chick you mentioned..plays with mine all the time (brunette haired one right not the newer blonde). She's pretty cute in a philly neighborhood kinda way.

Keep this place under your hats fellaz, with as many shutdowns as there have been in recent months I would hate to see this spot close.

Smooth_on_top
09-05-08, 16:10
One way to improve the experience at Sun Brian's is go to on a Tuesday or Wednesday. There might be fewer girls, but there are a lot fewer guys. I've never had a problem finding a seat on the off days, and there are still enough girls to have a nice selection. Not that there is any real privacy on the 2nd floor, but you can still have at least a chair or two between you and your neighbor.

I'm torn between talking a lot about this place and keeping things kind of quiet. If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't have found it, so I'm thankful. Still, as Iorek said, we don't want to get them so popular that they get shutdown. Hopefully they're in a spot where the people who live near by won't complain. It's a great spot.

Tussel
09-05-08, 19:58
It is located on 60th Market next to the El station.

Arobins
09-06-08, 16:58
I hit Sun Brian Friday Night after warming up at Outer Space. Outer Space was as Outer Space always is. Medium quality girls, great dances.

Got to Sun Brian about 9:30, it was a small crowd then. It quickly picked up and was packed from about Midnight to closing. I left 10 minutes before close. Had a pretty good time. I never have the greatest time at D's/Sun Brians. On the grimey scale of the the clubs I've been/gone to in Philly I rank them

#1 Rum Keg (any version/location)
#2 Outer Space
#3 D's/Sun Brian's
#4 Picadilly

I'm excluding after hours spots and other places that I've haven't been to in a while. Don't get me wrong the dances are grimey, but not as good as they should be. I think its the availablity of VIP, in my experience this tones down the normal activity in any club (true VIP, not std VIP). Also, the guy announcing every 15min that's there's no fucking in the back room doesn't help.

Freaklikdat
09-07-08, 18:42
It is located on 60th Market next to the El station.Thanks alot Tussel for the location. I'm gonna hit that joint next weekend.

Bowsprit117
09-08-08, 02:19
I can sense that alot of you are rolling your eyes, but curiosity got the better of me and I had to take a quick look at this place on Market in the twenties. The first floor is essentially a pornographic bookstore and paraphenalia emporium with some peep shows. On the second floor there is a live stage show, which was not running the day I went. The doorman took the entrance fee of $5 and yelled back to the servers to "straighten up". He then told me to go back to an area where I'd find booths. There were only three women there and I chose to enter into the booth of one tall thin lady (the others were a bit heavy, though seemed more enthusiastic). She was very nice and presented the following menu:

For .2 (minimum allowable) she would dance clothed in just a sultry outfit for about five minutes. Double that and the top came off. For .6, she'd be nude. For .7 a patron could watch her masturbate. For .9, the patron can help by touching her, for 1 she would also help the patron and for 1.2 a simulation would be performed. No touching would occur for selections of less than .9. More curious than needy, I thanked my host, tipped her a token gratuity and left. I can't say as this place carries much appeal given the buffet-like atmosphere, but it could satisfy some. Frankly, at these prices you'd think a massage would be included.

Ace73
09-08-08, 13:34
Does anyone know if this place is open/good in the afternoon?

I'd appreciate any insight.

Thanks in advance.

Dr Dr 77
09-09-08, 11:14
You found one of the few gems left in town, remember its pretty easy to tell a girl "not right now" if you dont want any grindage, or "I'm only tipping right now" and proceed with the donation of a dollar or two.

Lots of chicks will play with your stick during the $5 dance (especially the white chick you mentioned..plays with mine all the time (brunette haired one right not the newer blonde). She's pretty cute in a philly neighborhood kinda way. That's gotta be her.

Keep this place under your hats fellaz, with as many shutdowns as there have been in recent months I would hate to see this spot close.Ditto. It's was actually about a month ago that I went. I debated posting for a while, but finally decided to pay my dues to the forum.

Arobins
09-09-08, 20:16
Does anyone know if this place is open/good in the afternoon?

I'd appreciate any insight.

Thanks in advance.Bar is open but not the go-go. 9-2AM every day

Big Blue Pail
09-11-08, 01:33
Hey guys,

I have a bachelor party on Sat. Shoulda been the best man, but alas.... I wanna give my guy one last treat right after (it'll be the 3 tightest, oldest of the group, so I need to cap it w- something special, you know).

Know of any CC/Univ. City after hours places still around? I've never been to any, and it seems the public info is stale (except for a house on 13th & Catherine whose door I'm afraid to knock on). Even a white or euro/non-asian _MP would do the trick. Hell, even a dateable stripper.

I know my newbie status, so hopefully this helps:

Gold Club's Aurora (white girl, dark hair, stick legs but gorgeous fake orbs) does anal. Yes, she's not greek but is willing to pretend!

And Nikki, the big-&-natural titted blonde lets you DATY if you first convince her alcohol recovery is just like any other drug (She's a recovering alcohol, but apparently the other girls don't take her "affliction" seriously).

IN ADVANCE, I *TOTALLY* APPRECIATE IT!!

PS. Anyone wanna join us? Light guestlist, unfortunately... Only 11-13 of us, and I'd love to meet/catch up w- you my fellows. 1st jack & coke followed by 1st ld is on me. :~)

Brom In
09-24-08, 02:15
I went to Sun Brian's recently and the place was pretty hopping. I went on a Tuesday late night and I came into the bar thinking the place was going to be packed. The bar was pretty chill and only a few people were there. I got a drink and quickly went up to upstairs hoping for some action. The place was actually semi-packed but plenty of seats left to sit on when I went up there. It was pretty cool but I thought it would be a bit more diverse. I met up with a small hot black chick that was pretty cool. I got quickly to the top floor (do you usually pay 15 bux to get a private dance here? Not the girl but a guy who said I needed to pay.) and on went the show. It was pretty cool and the girl was absolutely stunning and open to anything. I think I paid a pretty steep price but I hate rejections so I paid 50 dollars for a BBBJ. It was aight but the girl wasn't very experienced imo. After that I went back dowstairs for another drink and called it a night near 2am.

Overall I would say the place was pretty awsome, a guy reccomended that I actually come on the weekeneds because the really hot girls came during that time. Guess I have to check it out one of those nights. I met up with some few cool people tonight that I was there and being the only asian there wasn't even that intimidating. All the people there were extremely chill. I'm kinda buzzed right now so thats all I'm going to write about. Check this place out folks!

Sir Barton
09-24-08, 22:51
Porn actress Paige Taylor is dancing at the Gold Club for the "next week or two". She's not there as an advertised feature, just one of the regular dancers. She lives in LA and Vegas, but came to Philly to host a private "porn party" and decided to stay and dance for a while.

Paige is a 20 yo latina brunette. It didn't take me long to find some videos of her on the internet, although she has some newer tattoos that weren't in the videos. I'm not sure what this forum's rules are regarding posting links to porn sites, but let me know if you need help identifying her.

Man U Nv
09-30-08, 14:13
Went on Monday at 11pm. Game was still on but a little crowded. Lots of variety and good workers. Spent more than I planned but worth it. Note watch the LDs before to judge milage and hands on. 1 tried to play me because she had to go on the stage cut it short. Next 3 girls made up for it. Always fun.

Arobins
10-01-08, 19:47
I was there Sunday as well. It was light until the game was almost over. A very good selection for a non prime-time night. I had a good time and left happy and around 12:30. This place is highly recommended.

Deron
10-02-08, 20:43
She worked at Taddle Tales south but I havent seen her in a while.

Anyone know where she is at now.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-10-08, 16:11
Although this is my first post on this board. I am hardly a newbie to this lifestyle. Like many hobbyist I have enjoyed the full spectrum of the hobbying lifestyle. I have gone to the AMPs (loved Da Ridge) been to just about every strip club from the likes of Cheerleaders and Risqué to KOB and for you old school gents Fox Valley. I haven't made a SW cruise since the mid 90's. With the invent of the Internet my hobbying has been with mostly providers and porn stars from the net and the occasional dancer from a strip club.

Now that I have introduced myself. Last night I went to SunBrians. Its probably my 4th or 5th time I have been there. My man Kwame (originally from the Rum Keg days)had been telling me to stop by for some time but I live in the burbs so making the late night trip is not something I like to do.

I got to the club kinda early 10:00 I had a 9:00 escort cancel on me and I knew it was time to go creep. The club was pretty empty but the Phillies were on the flat screen. So I chilled for just a bit. It started to pick up at 10: 30. It was like the flood gates opened up. About 13 girls came out of the dressing room all at the same time. I saw some of my favorites, Coco, Cream, Baby girl, Secret and China. I got a couple of dances and in no time I was being asked upstairs.

I must give the club their due props they have tried to make their VIP area a little less "Grimy" when I first went up stairs it was horrible, floors were unfinished, dirty, there was no lighting. Now the lights are working they cleaned the place up and have actually made little private "date booths" with curtains and chairs. It ain't the VIP room at cheerleaders but it is a helluva lot better than it was. I was offered another VVIP room with a leather sofa and big screen TV that I could use if I needed to get away from local population LOL. I must admit that the main dance rooms get a bit unbearable for me with all the smoking (I am asthmatic).

Tonight I was only in the mood for some good head. I don't think I will ever go for full service there. Some of these girls are so sexy they deserve a real session with a bed. I normally use the club as a scouting event. Get numbers and have the girls over to the crib the next day. Most are cool and I like fucking with the home court advantage. I took a sexy light skinned regular up for for a BJ. Her name is Secret. I got a great BBBJTC wet sloppy with the porn star twisty hand technique. I have seen Secret many times and have had her to my house on several occasions so the BBBJ thing might be YMMV. I think she charges 50 but I give her 75. On the way downstairs I saw another sweetie I wanted to get with but it was getting late and the room was getting a little smoky for my taste. It wasn't too late but I had to be at work in the AM. So off I went.

Below are a couple pics I took back in May. She looks pretty much the same but she is wearing her hair diffrently short (kinda Halle Berry like) I am prety sure she was wearing a wig in these pics.

Saltydawg
10-15-08, 01:04
Anyone know what part of town the operator of the 2nd floor at Sir Richard's at 44th & Lancaster, that got closed down earlier in the summer, has relocated to? Having followed him all over West and North Philly since the glory days of the Rum Keg at 52nd and Haverford, he's no longer on my scope. Would appreciate any intel.

Thanks.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-15-08, 11:35
Anyone know what part of town the operator of the 2nd floor at Sir Richard's at 44th & Lancaster, that got closed down earlier in the summer, has relocated to? Having followed him all over West and North Philly since the glory days of the Rum Keg at 52nd and Haverford, he's no longer on my scope. Would appreciate any intel.

Thanks.I have Known Mr Epps for almost 10 years. I haven't been to his new club. I have his home phone number in my computer at work. I will try to call him today and get the address of his new club. In the meantime check out the post below. You might remember Kwame, he used to be the bouncer and door man for Epps at the the Keg.

Tussel
10-15-08, 20:31
Mr. Epps new club is located in North Phila on 27th and Sargent which is near Lehigh. I have been there before but he doesn't have enough girls there like Sun Brians. Furthermore, the neighborhood it is located in is not the safest. The club sits by itself, there are no other clubs in the vincinity so it is very easy to find. I forgot the name of the club but the time I went there they had 3 or 4 security guards in front of the club.

Saltydawg
10-17-08, 21:34
I was pleased to find that Kwame is now offering a well-appointed VIP room at the front of the third floor for those of us who find mingling with the smokey crowd on the second floor more than a bit trying. We can move back and forth at our leisure between the two floors with our choice of dancer. Girls are generally happy to get away from the crowd as well, although one tried to exact $10 instead of $5 to which I responded that she could go back downstairs and take her chances while I was guaranteeing her 4 - 8 dances in the VIP. She acquiesced, needless to say. The third floor room has a hanging flat screen and its own stage; three overstuffed couches along the walls.

Enjoy.

TheyCallMeHawk
10-18-08, 10:09
I was pleased to find that Kwame is now offering a well-appointed VIP room at the front of the third floor for those of us who find mingling with the smokey crowd on the second floor more than a bit trying. We can move back and forth at our leisure between the two floors with our choice of dancer. Girls are generally happy to get away from the crowd as well, although one tried to exact $10 instead of $5 to which I responded that she could go back downstairs and take her chances while I was guaranteeing her 4 - 8 dances in the VIP. She acquiesced, needless to say. The third floor room has a hanging flat screen and its own stage; three overstuffed couches along the walls.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the update. I heard about this second oom last time I was there. I might creep later tonight and check it out.

Thanks for the additional re-con

Saltydawg
10-23-08, 22:51
Can anyone share any knowledge on the aforementioned spot, supposedly a somewhat out-of-the-way bikers' bar somewhere west of Broad around Wyoming? Apparently several Moet and Sun Brien chix head over there after hours. Heard some rather enticingly provocative "gossip" about the place recently while down in Baltimore. Just can't seem to find it.

Thanks for any intel.

Monger10
10-26-08, 05:34
Can anyone tell me of any strip clubs open in the afternoon where I can get a HJ or BJ ? My schedule limits me to extracurricular things afternoons or early evenings. Sun Brian's sound great, but I read the post where they open at 9.
Phila or west of Phila.

Thanks!

TheyCallMeHawk
10-26-08, 12:51
Can anyone tell me of any strip clubs open in the afternoon where I can get a HJ or BJ ? My schedule limits me to extracurricular things afternoons or early evenings. Sun Brian's sound great, but I read the post where they open at 9.
Phila or west of Phila.

Thanks!

Nothing I can think of in Philly. If you are up for the drive. search this board for "Cheeks" I think they are in Pemberton NJ. Been there twice with friends. Extras are avail.

Arobins
10-26-08, 14:25

Phila or west of Phila.

Thanks!Outer Space is open at 2PM everyday but Sunday (They will open Sunday soon) with a limited selection. Sometimes good sometimes so-so. YMMV. Its located on 54th st between Haverford and Vine.

Saltydawg
10-26-08, 19:49
Phila or west of Phila.

Thanks!Outer Space is open during the afternoon and into the evening. You'll want to get one of the last seats down at the far end of the bar under the TV. I would estimate that about half the girls would be game, especially if you visit a few times so they're comfortable with you.

Good luck.

Afex1
10-27-08, 00:42
Does anyone know if Oasis near the airport is any decent?

TheyCallMeHawk
10-27-08, 09:05
Outer Space is open at 2PM everyday but Sunday (They will open Sunday soon) with a limited selection. Sometimes good sometimes so-so. YMMV. Its located on 54th st between Haverford and Vine.

Damn, Lucky would be talkin mad shit if he knew I had lunched on him like that. I have known Lucky for almost 15 years. I must admit I am never there during the day time so I am sure that is why it slipped my mind. Lately they seem to be closing early. I was there for a few seconds before I went on to SunBrians . I am sure a HJ is do-able. Shit...bring a condom and you might even get your fuck on...lol

Iorek
10-27-08, 15:04
Can anyone share any knowledge on the aforementioned spot, supposedly a somewhat out-of-the-way bikers' bar somewhere west of Broad around Wyoming? Apparently several Moet and Sun Brien chix head over there after hours. Heard some rather enticingly provocative "gossip" about the place recently while down in Baltimore. Just can't seem to find it.

Thanks for any intel.

whaat? I try to keep my ear pretty close to the ground and stay in touch with what's going on but this is a new one, I'll be curious to know if there is a after hours/after SunBrians spot.

You arent referring to 'N.O.B' on Broad and not too far from Wyoming are you? They stay open past the 2:00am 'curfew' everywhere else seems to have.

Saltydawg
10-28-08, 03:35
whaat? I try to keep my ear pretty close to the ground and stay in touch with what's going on but this is a new one, I'll be curious to know if there is a after hours/after SunBrians spot.

You arent referring to 'N.O.B' on Broad and not too far from Wyoming are you? They stay open past the 2:00am 'curfew' everywhere else seems to have.I'm definitely not confusing Cave with NOB, although they may not be too far from each other. Cave is allegedly west of Broad by several blocks and above Wyoming. Strictly after hours, i.e., doesn't get going until ater 2 am, although I believe alcohol is available.

I'm presently out of town; will research this more upon my return.

Bgswo222
10-30-08, 21:22
Coming to philly soon and looking for some good clubs to hit.

Can anyone tell me the best ones?

Where might the extras be?

Saltydawg
10-31-08, 04:31
Coming to philly soon and looking for some good clubs to hit.

Can anyone tell me the best ones?

Where might the extras be?If by "good clubs" you mean upscale so-called "gentlemen's clubs", then you'll want to head to Delaware Avenue (Delilah's, etc.), Center City (Gold Club, etc.), Passyunk Ave. (Purple Orchid, Oasis, etc), the one that used to be called Wizards (is it Atlantis now? ) in University City, plus others too numerous to mention by name throughout Philly. IMHO, however, the best value is to be found in the neighborhood spots in north and west Philly, particularly if you're into lap dancing. I travel widely and have to say Philly remains by far the best for value for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is the good old reliable $5 lap dance. Other considerations might be the fact that extras are pretty much "standard operating proceedure" throughout the hood bar scene. RTFF and pay close attention to references to such hood spots as SunBrien's, Outerspace (opens mid-afternoon; usually closes be 10 pm), Moet, Set it Off. And on and on. Some of these spots have VIP sections where anything goes, although I generally prefer to zero in on something I like and repair to the comfort and privacy of a hotel. City ordinance requires everything to shut at 2 AM at which point the after hours scene takes over. There used to be a bit more variety in this category than at present. Night on Broadway remains the best known after hours spot, but there are probably others I'm unaware of as I'm just not as much of a night owl as I used to be and am therefore somewhat out of the loop where after hours spots are concerned. But you can always ask the girls and/or fellow patrons at any of the aforementioned clubs. It's pretty much a given that lap dances are $5 at song before 2 am and $10 thereafter, although I usually try to negotiate a "bundle" discount particularly if I find a girl I like.

Good luck.

TheyCallMeHawk
11-11-08, 09:09
I went to Sun Brian's on Fri of last week and had a great time. The VIP room upstairs is definitely worth the extra .25. Nice cool air conditioned room with 3 black leather sofas(great for couch dances) a small stage with poll and a flat screen TV. VIP pass also gets you usages of the date rooms. Sun Brian's is a nice local strip club but after 11:30pm tends to get a little too crowded for my taste. In the VIP area I can have what ever girls I want dance for me and all the extras are easily obtained. On Fri I had the pleasure of getting two BBBJ's and acquired the numbers of several PYT's to hook up with at a later date.

One of my favorite dancers of the night was named Angel. Now there are about three "Angels" working at Sun so I have renamed her "Dark Angel" she is a beautiful African American goddess with a spectacular body natural 34 full D's tight 22" waist and a incredibly round 34" ass. Her ass is simply a work of art. Dark chocolate perfection. The date rooms are not my thing(they are cool for a quick BJ but a woman of this caliber deserves to be fucked on a bed. I exchanged numbers with Dark Angel and hooked up with her on Mon.

Pimpyerd
11-11-08, 15:18
Hawk, I visited Sun Brians last week and I saw "Dark Angel" walking around and this girl is an eye catcher. I didn't get a chance to get with her but had a few memorable dances in the VIP with other dancers. Now that I know that she is down, I'm all in next time.

Thanks for the recon.

Bgswo222
11-19-08, 14:16
Can someone hook me up with a location for this place?

Tussel
11-19-08, 21:02
Sun Brians is located on 60th and Market Street right next to the El station. Hours of operation are 9pm-2am everyday of the week.

GutsAndGlory
11-20-08, 07:50
Sun Brian Lounge
12 N 60th St
Philadelphia, PA 19139

(215) 476-2039‎

Can someone hook me up with a location for this place?

Bgswo222
11-20-08, 12:34
Thank you for the info.

Corey Finacial
11-20-08, 21:47
I am new to the forum.

Can some one tell me were is Outer Space located?

Ocean4
12-01-08, 13:39
Hi,

Can anyone who as visited show&tel or any clubs in the vacinity contact me. Would greatly appreciate it

Powerbutton
12-02-08, 12:02
This may seem like a stupid question, but here it goes.

I want to try Sun Brian's because the "benefits" sound enticing. But I'm a skinny white guy and 60th and Market ain't no joke. That's a rough neighborhood. Am I going to get hassled if I park under the bridge and walk a block or two to the club?

Fennsar
12-02-08, 12:33
Sun Brian Lounge
12 N 60th St
Philadelphia, PA 19139

(215) 476-2039‎Le carried out a major bust up of Sun Brian on Saturday night. People were arrested/detained and monies were confiscated. Real major bust up. Like all good things in life. It got to come to an end.

Atimes I had seen LE cars watching that place so knew that a bust up was going to come sooner or later.

Tussel
12-02-08, 19:39
Le has been closing these places like Sunbrian down for years. The people that run them and I know them personally, will have another spot like it within weeks. It seems the city of Philadelphia is so concern for busting Johns and places that have go-go entertainment than solving murders that happen every night in that city!

Davey1965
12-02-08, 22:54
I heard that the old Dangerous Curves has re-opened as yet another
Club Risque. Anyone venture there yet, any of the old DC or TTS
crew still dancing over there.
Will try to stop by one eve if I can just stop finding so many hot
SW'ers to have fun with.

Iorek
12-04-08, 22:43
This may seem like a stupid question, but here it goes.

I want to try Sun Brian's because the "benefits" sound enticing. But I'm a skinny white guy and 60th and Market ain't no joke. That's a rough neighborhood. Am I going to get hassled if I park under the bridge and walk a block or two to the club?

Dammit, I just got a message from a buddy regarding the SunBrian shutdown. Is this for real? Darn, this sucks.. I was going to take a drive by early next week to confirm, is this shut down for real and should I not waste my time checking it out.

'Powerbutton' if it's closed thats a shame but to answer your question you would have no problems at all if you wanted to visit. There are already a decent number of 'skinny white guys' that attend(ed). So long as you like black folk no problems.

AriaBoss
12-05-08, 03:22
Yup Sunbrian is done! I drove pass with the intention of going in. Shutter was down and the parking meters were emptied (now some thing must have definitely gone down. To cars parked on 60st?)

Fennsar
12-05-08, 20:45
Dammit, I just got a message from a buddy regarding the SunBrian shutdown. Is this for real? Darn, this sucks.. I was going to take a drive by early next week to confirm, is this shut down for real and should I not waste my time checking it out.

'Powerbutton' if it's closed thats a shame but to answer your question you would have no problems at all if you wanted to visit. There are already a decent number of 'skinny white guys' that attend(ed). So long as you like black folk no problems.Yep Sun Brian is done. The word on the street is that there was a lot of 'buzz' about the place on the net and LE had to shut it down. The fact is that LE knows everything and they know what is going on but they can turn the other eye or pretend that they do not know as long as no one is talking about it. As soon as people start buzzing about a place, someone is going to start asking questions as to why the place is still open and LE will have to shut it down.

It was a major bust up but there is a likelihood that the owners might open up somewhere else after a few months at a different location. Several times when I was leaving there, I would see LE cars parked nearby and watching the place and it was obvious that it was going to be shut down soon.

GutsAndGlory
12-06-08, 21:56
Yep Sun Brian is done. The word on the street is that there was a lot of 'buzz' about the place on the net and LE had to shut it down. The fact is that LE knows everything and they know what is going on but they can turn the other eye or pretend that they do not know as long as no one is talking about it. As soon as people start buzzing about a place, someone is going to start asking questions as to why the place is still open and LE will have to shut it down.

It was a major bust up but there is a likelihood that the owners might open up somewhere else after a few months at a different location. Several times when I was leaving there, I would see LE cars parked nearby and watching the place and it was obvious that it was going to be shut down soon.

Well I guess that begs the question - "Are we mongers on this board part of what's bringing these places like SB down ?" The answer is likely "yes."

I can't tell you how many Mamasans at AMPS ask me "if I hear about them on internet." It's ironic to me that the more we communicate and discuss the intricacies of our hobby, the more Uncle Leo is offered easy access and intell into our world.

So, whats the solution ? Do we resort to even more cryptic abbreviations and codes in our dialogue ? I doubt that would help a bit - I assure you there isnt a single vice officer who is completely familiar with the abreviations like FS, GFE and of course, YMMV. Of course, we could do the extreme thing and shut down these boards... yeah, right.

Fuck Uncle Leo - I'm full speed ahead.

Saltydawg
12-07-08, 01:11
I doubt that would help a bit - I assure you there isnt a single vice officer who is completely familiar with the abreviations like FS, GFE and of course, YMMV.Surely, GandG, you mean is NOT completely familiar with our abbreviations, since all they have to do is RTFF and refer to the heading at the top of this board entitled, you got it, "Abbreviations"!

I view it as a form of institutionalized corruption that city officials, be they L & I, police, etc. , repeatedly choose adult-oriented entertainment in the "neighborhoods", I. E. , North and West Philly, for raids and closure when their tax-funded asses could be fighting and investigating serious hard crime in these same parts of town. Simply put, these joints are easy, "soft" targets for the purpose of enhancing stats. What's the difference between establishments like Sun Brian's, Piccadilly, Moet, Set It Off, etc. , etc. , and so-called "gents clubs" like Delilahs, Risque, Oasis, etc. , etc. Answer: Capitalization. That is, the latter group of clubs' owners are better positioned relative to those in power. Money talks / bullshit walks: true as always.

At the same time, the boys running Sun Brians either didn't make the effort to hone their contacts among city politicians or, perhaps more importantly, community leaders, or else the contacts whose palms they thought they were greasing were just not the right ones to begin with. I've known these guys since the days when the Rum Keg reigned at 52nd and Haverford. By now, after following them all over West and North Philly over the course of the last 5 to 7 years, I've become just cynical enough to think that they view it all as one good never-ending game of cat and mouse with the authorities: open here, then rake it in while the getting's good before you're shut down because you didn't make the slightest effort to develop and protect your investment. It's momentary good fortune squandered yet again as a result of sheer lethargy.

Do I sound like I give a damn? Hell yea. Because I had a ball on the second and third floors above Sun Brians and now I'll have to seek out the alternatives of which, thankfully, there are plenty. I guess the stable of girls from Sun Brians will now fan out across town to other venues until they're summoned back to the fold when Kwame relocates. Luckily for me, I did manage to accumulate a good list of digits and I imagine quite a few of those girls are getting more than a little restless right about now.

Fennsar
12-07-08, 16:43
What's the difference between establishments like Sun Brian's, Piccadilly, Moet, Set It Off, etc. , etc. , and so-called "gents clubs" like Delilahs, Risque, Oasis, etc. , etc. Answer: Capitalization. That is, the latter group of clubs' owners are better positioned relative to those in power. Money talks / bullshit walks: true as always.

At the same time, the boys running Sun Brians either didn't make the effort to hone their contacts among city politicians or, perhaps more importantly, community leaders, or else the contacts whose palms they thought they were greasing were just not the right ones to begin with. I've known these guys since the days when the Rum Keg reigned at 52nd and Haverford. By now, after following them all over West and North Philly over the course of the last 5 to 7 years, I've become just cynical enough to think that they view it all as one good never-ending game of cat and mouse with the authorities: open here, then rake it in while the getting's good before you're shut down because you didn't make the slightest effort to develop and protect your investment. It's momentary good fortune squandered yet again as a result of sheer lethargy.

Do I sound like I give a damn? Hell yea. Because I had a ball on the second and third floors above Sun Brians and now I'll have to seek out the alternatives of which, thankfully, there are plenty. I guess the stable of girls from Sun Brians will now fan out across town to other venues until they're summoned back to the fold when Kwame relocates. Luckily for me, I did manage to accumulate a good list of digits and I imagine quite a few of those girls are getting more than a little restless right about now.The difference between Sun Brian, Picadilly etc and Delilah, Risque, Oasis etc is that the first category are 'hood clubs' where 'extras' are allowed while Delilah etc do not allow extras.

I am from the hood and I have lived in North Philly and West Philly and I have friends and contacts all over the place. Everyone in the 'hood' knows about all these clubs and what goes on since the girls at the club are the same hoodrats that we are banging and most of the clientele are buddies. There is no secret here and the cops know all this also. Most of these guys running these clubs have had their clubs shut down at one time or the other and the cops also know them. There is no secret here. Atimes the problems usually start when there is a shooting near these clubs or something that has to do with drugs is traced to guys that live near the club or frequent the club. The fact is that these clubs usually attract trouble and they do get shut down eventually. That is the nature of the game and it has nothing to do with the owners refusing to grease any palm. It just has to do with the type of clientele that they attract.

I have known Kwame since the days of Rum Keg with Mr Epps but that is the type of business that they are in. It is a cat and mouse game. Soon, they will open up somewhere else under a different name but it will still attract the same type of clientele and it will eventually get shut down again. The owners and the girls know the drill so it is just business as usual.

GutsAndGlory
12-07-08, 17:41
Salty Dawg - youre absolutely correct about my intended meaning - I certainly meant "NOT familiar" - sorry about the typo.

Now about those digits you've accumulated...

Username
12-15-08, 17:42
As a person who visits philly as often as I can, I'm sad to hear so many of the clubs are having problems. In another forum said they thought even NOB was closed.

But at the same time I understand this internet buzz stuff I guess --- I went to a club that I only heard about because a girl at another club told me about it --- to this day I can't find a word about it on the net, or anything about the phone number for the escort service the guy running the place gave me.

Makes me wonder if its still open. I was told he thought they'd be moving soon (and this was in june or july). I don't want to ruin that myself but --- I'll just say it was in the neighborhood of mercy hospital, if somebody thinks they know the place I'm talking about they can PM me.

Fennsar
12-16-08, 16:40
As a person who visits philly as often as I can, I'm sad to hear so many of the clubs are having problems. In another forum said they thought even NOB was closed.

But at the same time I understand this internet buzz stuff I guess --- I went to a club that I only heard about because a girl at another club told me about it --- to this day I can't find a word about it on the net, or anything about the phone number for the escort service the guy running the place gave me.

Makes me wonder if its still open. I was told he thought they'd be moving soon (and this was in june or july). I don't want to ruin that myself but --- I'll just say it was in the neighborhood of mercy hospital, if somebody thinks they know the place I'm talking about they can PM me.I think that NOB is still open but they have moved location from their old place at Olney. Never been to NOB in so many years because it was just not the same anymore.

What usually causes problems for clubs is when there is a lot of buzz about the 'extras' (HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FS etc) that is available in clubs since these are all illegal activities. As long as a club is legal, there is nothing wrong in mentioning the name/location but do not mention any illegal stuff going on in there. If the club is illegal, then do not even mention the name/location at all. Most illegal clubs (at least the ones in the hood) usually allow 'extras' and anything usually goes which is why they are illegal in the first place but they usually do not last for long since they attract trouble. LE will shut them down sooner or later.

I am not sure of the Mercy Hospital that you are talking about but if you go to the old location and ask around, someone should be able to tell you where the new location is at.

Clubs have always been having problems in Philly and the trend will always continue but the good news is that there will always be girls who are trying to make a fast buck. The difference is that the internet gives LE more tools to work with.

Verbalcat
12-17-08, 12:15
Sun Brians has moved to 53 and Market at Steve's. But that got raided last Sat night. Around 1am? Only thing left might be passions on chestnut between 52 and 51st. If anyone knows where there is a spanish spot. Please let me know. Set it off has latin night on Wed's, but thats about it.

Fennsar
12-18-08, 11:03
Sun Brians has moved to 53 and Market at Steve's. But that got raided last Sat night. Around 1am? Only thing left might be passions on chestnut between 52 and 51st. If anyone knows where there is a spanish spot. Please let me know. Set it off has latin night on Wed's, but thats about it.Yeah I heard that Staxx Club at Sun Brian moved to Steve's but never got the chance to check it out at the new location. I am not even sure that they did 2 weeks in their new location before they were closed down. That is a bit strange. Usually LE will let the clubs open for awhile and let them build up the crowd and will send undercover LE into the clubs to determine what is going on before they shut it down which usually takes a few months. Seems like LE is really on their tail.

Tussel
12-18-08, 17:02
It really seems LE is on a mission to close every black strip club down and set up sting operations to arrest Johns. Why are they all of a sudden doing this now and more frequently? Is this really going to stop murders and people from getting robbed? I have been going to these clubs like SunBrian, NOB, Rum Keg and Big D's for years and never had a problem or seen any violence in these places for the past 18 years.

To conclude, LE can continue doing this mission but you will never stop the world's oldest profession ..

Saltydawg
12-19-08, 01:28
Sun Brians has moved to 53 and Market at Steve's. But that got raided last Sat night.Verbalcat - who, exactly, are you saying got the heat on Saturday night? Surely not the former SunBrian fellas since they weren't renting Steve's premises on Fri/Sat, only Sun - Thurs. Or are you referring to the SunBrien raid a couple of weeks ago?

Furthermore, I was at Steve's this past Monday night when, at around 12:45 AM, about 3 or 4 Leo cruisers pulled up out front and in marched a contingent of, as I recall, 3 male cops and 1 female cop. They proceeded down along the bar to the dance area at the back. Now, mind you, there was not a great deal of lap dancing going on at that particular moment and everyone was behaving rather well. What I found amusing was the reaction of the cops to what they saw, chuckling to each other with knowing grins on their faces, the male cops sort of jokingly elbowing their one female colleague. While their presence definitely put a damper on the proceedings, their expressed gripe seemed to be with whether or not Steve had his paperwork in order. This was not, technically, a "raid" since the cops remained cool toward the dancers and the customers. But when Steve finally showed up, one of the cops (who happened to be the one Caucasian in the group) spent a good deal of time taking him to task about something and I, for one, could only conclude that it was a license issue.

Now a lingering question remains: Why did these cops show up in the first place - and on a Monday night? And, moreover, were they really tracking Steve and his paperwork? After all, my understanding is that Steve has been having his own little "events" there on weekends for some time now (hence why the SunBrien fellas can't run their gig on Fri & Sat). Or was Uncle Leo really after Kwame or, at least, trying to send a message that they're wise to him.

Your collective thoughts? All the best.

Username
12-19-08, 03:14
Ok, near "friends of malcom x park".

Fennsar
12-20-08, 13:16
Ok, near "friends of malcom x park".That was an after-hours joint. LE busted the place a few months ago and shut it down. What usually happens is that the party gets shut down somewhere and it just moves somewhere else. That is all I would say about it.

If you visit any of the regular hood clubs at any time, the girls will give you the 411 about what is currently available

Fennsar
12-20-08, 23:27
Verbalcat - who, exactly, are you saying got the heat on Saturday night? Surely not the former SunBrian fellas since they weren't renting Steve's premises on Fri/Sat, only Sun - Thurs. Or are you referring to the SunBrien raid a couple of weeks ago?

Furthermore, I was at Steve's this past Monday night when, at around 12:45 AM, about 3 or 4 Leo cruisers pulled up out front and in marched a contingent of, as I recall, 3 male cops and 1 female cop. They proceeded down along the bar to the dance area at the back. Now, mind you, there was not a great deal of lap dancing going on at that particular moment and everyone was behaving rather well. What I found amusing was the reaction of the cops to what they saw, chuckling to each other with knowing grins on their faces, the male cops sort of jokingly elbowing their one female colleague. While their presence definitely put a damper on the proceedings, their expressed gripe seemed to be with whether or not Steve had his paperwork in order. This was not, technically, a "raid" since the cops remained cool toward the dancers and the customers. But when Steve finally showed up, one of the cops (who happened to be the one Caucasian in the group) spent a good deal of time taking him to task about something and I, for one, could only conclude that it was a license issue.

Now a lingering question remains: Why did these cops show up in the first place - and on a Monday night? And, moreover, were they really tracking Steve and his paperwork? After all, my understanding is that Steve has been having his own little "events" there on weekends for some time now (hence why the SunBrien fellas can't run their gig on Fri & Sat). Or was Uncle Leo really after Kwame or, at least, trying to send a message that they're wise to him.

Your collective thoughts? All the best.You are quite right with your comments based on what I was told. The place was closed on Monday and it was actually what you call a 'soft close' I also heard that it had to do with licensing issue and not any sort of illegal activity.

It had nothing to do with tracking anyone or sending a message. It is just routine stuff.

Username
12-21-08, 18:17
just for the record the report I saw recently was talking about NOB's new location on the 4900 block of broad, and not the old one at the 5700 block --- I assumed that meant they were both closed.

They always said the new locations was just temporary, hopefully they are just preparing for the return of the original one.

Fennsar
12-21-08, 21:02
just for the record the report I saw recently was talking about NOB's new location on the 4900 block of broad, and not the old one at the 5700 block --- I assumed that meant they were both closed.

They always said the new locations was just temporary, hopefully they are just preparing for the return of the original one.I think that the 4900 block location is the new and permanent location. I do not think that they are going back to the Olney location again. Just based off what I have heard.

I think that NOB is still open at the new location.

Weatherman215
12-22-08, 20:46
Where eactly is passions Ive driven b/w 51 & 52 on Chestnut but I cant seem to find it.

MSJ44
12-23-08, 00:51
Any check this spot out yet? its on columbus, formerly Ricki's. very large deliah type strip joint with sistas. Similar to Atlanta type spots. Nice spot. got there late, and could sense vibe for take out. But not rocket science since there will always be a few that are down. laps on the pricey side for philly at .20. But standard for main stream strip joints.

Fennsar
12-23-08, 12:05
Rtff or PM someone who has stated they know where it is. These spots have been closing/getting raided like wildfire recently. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I'm suspicious of this board somehow contributing to it.

I know where Passions is. You're welcome to PM me, prove you're not Uncle Leo, and I'll hook you up. Otherwise, keep driving up and down Chestnut and trying your luck.

Respectfully,

BigHornVery good answer.

I could not have said it better.

You can also see that it is the first post of this guy.

Weatherman215
12-23-08, 22:11
SO what if its my first time writing a post Its Bigrods first time as well, however I understand with the recent shut downs why everyone is being extra careful.

Big rod I will be PMing you

Saltydawg
12-24-08, 03:54
Where eactly is passions Ive driven b/w 51 & 52 on Chestnut but I cant seem to find it.I found the place about a month ago by just parking along Chestnut between 50th and 51st and observing foot traffic in and out of the premises and within 15 mins I'd nailed it down. And the doorman saw me way before I saw him. By the time I was half way up the stoop, he had the door open for me.

I do wish they'd get their act together and try to replicate the VIP lounge that Kwame had on the 3rd floor above SunBriens - and perhaps with some better beverage service. Can't even get a bottle of water or a soda in there. All in all, a little too bare bones for my taste.

Ocean4
12-26-08, 02:54
Hi,

If anyone is familiar somwehat with show and tel, please give me a PM.

I would appreciate it.

Member #4318
12-29-08, 14:30
Been to Ball Park Tavern a few times in the last few weeks. Each time I have had much success in the private room. Basically, you can get a BBBJ for double the price of a private dance. Private dances are 30 so up it to 60 and its all yours. On both occasions it was the dancers who suggested it. I have been there a few times in the past couple years and on each visit many extras are available. Last time I was there it was a girl named Nikki. The only thing that I can say that wasnt that great is that you have to come prepared to clean up. There is no CIM with anyone I know so bring something to clean up with.

Iorek
01-02-09, 21:00
Been to Ball Park Tavern a few times in the last few weeks. Each time I have had much success in the private room. Basically, you can get a BBBJ for double the price of a private dance. Private dances are 30 so up it to 60 and its all yours. On both occasions it was the dancers who suggested it. I have been there a few times in the past couple years and on each visit many extras are available. Last time I was there it was a girl named Nikki. The only thing that I can say that wasnt that great is that you have to come prepared to clean up. There is no CIM with anyone I know so bring something to clean up with.

Good lookin out 'Kimtoole', Think I'd better hustle on over there really soon. Any guesses on the next club to get raided and shut down anyone??? anyone???

Lol... sorry, I'm really paranoid nowadays with all the shutdowns I've been witness to these past few months..

Fennsar
01-03-09, 15:28
Good lookin out 'Kimtoole', Think I'd better hustle on over there really soon. Any guesses on the next club to get raided and shut down anyone? Anyone?

LOL. Sorry, I'm really paranoid nowadays with all the shutdowns I've been witness to these past few months. It all depends on the crowd that the club attracts. This means that the 'hood clubs' will continue to get the short end of the stick as usual.

Clubs like Delilahs, Risque etc will rarely get shut down eventhough some of the girls also offer extras but it is done more discreetly. The crowd is a more mature crowd, racially mixed and they have $$$ to spend. This means that the club makes more money and the owners are usually well connected where it matters. They can afford to make nice 'donations' to their police association from time to time and if LE finds some issues with the clubs, someone will call them and tell them about it and they can 'fix' it quickly. LE is not going to raid these clubs rushing in with guns pulled out and telling everyone to get on their knees. They are not going to do that with the type of clientele that these clubs have. At the extreme end, some of these clubs tell their clients that they are closed for 'renovations' but atimes it is due to a LE insider telling them that they are attracting attention and they need to chill for a bit.

Most hood clubs have a clientele of about 99% black, mostly under 30 yrs and most of these guys are broke as hell so the club is not making as much money as clubs like Delilahs and the owners are not connected to be warned in advance. Also stuff like drugs get involved somehow and what you get at the end of the day is trouble. LE is not going to warn them of any 'problems' and the best warning they will get will be LE cars parked nearby watching the club once awhile.

One of such clubs had to close down recently also due to the fact that it noticed LE surveillance.

Ocean4
01-05-09, 07:55
Hello,

If there are any people with show and tel reviews can be just general knowledge of the place, (do not have to know anyone that does extras or anything) give me a shout through private message.

Thanks

Monger10
01-06-09, 08:04
Stopped in after not going for a couple years. 1/2 the dancers are nude, and some even attractive! I was surprised.

Has anyone been to the VIP lounge ? and extras ?

Monger 3
01-09-09, 00:22
Never posted my story from a year ago, but this place is solid for hood action. Several times when I was in school, I hit up Wizzards and got laid in VIP. Black and spanish chick.

Mo is get 1-2 regular dances. Broach the topic subtely. The chicas I had basically said get the VIP room. And charged me 80 one time and 120 another for p*ssy. Both times, I probably got 5 dances too. Great value. Got head on 2 other times too. Times that were jumping and times when club was empty. Night and day.

Solid Philly

Ocean4
01-09-09, 14:29
Hi folks,

Hapy New Year, I would like to ask if there are any mongers who can give me good tips about show and Tel, even if you cannot provide info in extra even if you have genral info, would be appreciated.

Thanks, PM me.

Freaklikdat
01-09-09, 22:52
Never posted my story from a year ago, but this place is solid for hood action. Several times when I was in school, I hit up Wizzards and got laid in VIP. Black and spanish chick.

Mo is get 1-2 regular dances. Broach the topic subtely. The chicas I had basically said get the VIP room. And charged me 80 one time and 120 another for p*ssy. Both times, I probably got 5 dances too. Great value. Got head on 2 other times too. Times that were jumping and times when club was empty. Night and day.

Solid PhillyIt has a new name. Now it's called Atlantis.

Harryo
01-10-09, 16:13
Stopped in after not going for a couple years. 1/2 the dancers are nude, and some even attractive! I was surprised.

Has anyone been to the VIP lounge ? and extras ?I have been a regular at Pumptown for a few years now. It is strickly hands off. You may be able to get takeout but not till you become a known quantity. A much better bet is the Gold Club on Chancellor St in center city. Seems just about everything is on the menu.

Goldinone
01-12-09, 17:00
Hello all,

I will be visiting town tomorrow and am planning on stopping by Show & Tell. I would appreciate it if somebody could give me some info as what to expect in the private rooms.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Tussel
01-13-09, 09:41
I have been to Show n Tell vip room and I will tell you this save your money. First, they have a hidden camera in the room any they can hear everything you say to the stripper. The only highlight you get is the girl will strip naked for you and rub her titties in your face. If you have a lot of money to waste then go for it.

Goldinone
01-13-09, 11:03
I have been to Show n Tell vip room and I will tell you this save your money. First, they have a hidden camera in the room any they can hear everything you say to the stripper. The only highlight you get is the girl will strip naked for you and rub her titties in your face. If you have a lot of money to waste then go for it.Have you got a better suggestion for someplace else close by? I am flying into Philly and driving to Trenton.

Thanks for the heads up!

Tussel
01-13-09, 11:41
Some of you first time posters on this board, need to post more reports before we give out info on SW's and places to get a lap dance.

Fennsar
01-13-09, 12:40
I have been to Show n Tell vip room and I will tell you this save your money. First, they have a hidden camera in the room any they can hear everything you say to the stripper. The only highlight you get is the girl will strip naked for you and rub her titties in your face. If you have a lot of money to waste then go for it.I do not think that the camera is hidden. It is displayed high up enough to be seen. I think that the customer can strip naked or pull down his pants with his dick exposed and touch the girls but not in the pussy but I have touched pussy there before. The low down is that although the camera is there, everything can be on the table other than fucking and getting a BJ/HJ. I think a HJ can however be done there but it depends on the girl but the girls generally do not touch your dick but you can jerk off with your dick exposed while touching her. If you can go into the porno movie booths and get yourself real worked up to the edge before going to the VIP rooms, perhaps jerking off might work, jajajajaja. That is as good as it can get unless you can get her digits for a date outside the club.

I am talking about 1 yr ago but the rules may have changed.

For that amount of money, it really is a waste of money but some people really might not know better.

Goldinone
01-13-09, 22:30
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I remember from the last time I was there about 15 years ago. Only more expensive now. I will keep looking.

Ocean4
01-14-09, 11:32
Hi,

I have recently noticed that the buy who sits at the booth of show and tel (show n' tel) in the area where you can buy video toys and where you pay to go to the private rooms, has two big computer screens on the booth. I cannot remember whether those computer screens were there (at the counter where you pay for videos etc) the last time I went or not.

Can someone please comment whether the screens are new or old?

Epicurien
01-14-09, 11:35
Can I hook up with any dates out of Ozz at Front and Girard?

TheyCallMeHawk
01-14-09, 18:53
Hi,

I have recently noticed that the buy who sits at the booth of show and tel (show n' tel) in the area where you can buy video toys and where you pay to go to the private rooms, has two big computer screens on the booth. I cannot remember whether those computer screens were there (at the counter where you pay for videos etc) the last time I went or not.

Can someone please comment whether the screens are new or old?

Those screens have been there for over a decade.

Mt Smooth
01-14-09, 19:03
Went last week, very private booth but I grabbed the rookie and 2 songs is 60 so not worth it though I'm sure some magic can happen.

Ocean4
01-15-09, 01:14
Hi ,

I am referring to two dual computer monitors that are at the desk where the guy sits, as opposed to video screens for surveillance.

Can you or anyone for that matter clarify on that.

in fact this is the actual booth I am referring to:

http://showandtel.com/images/bookstore4.jpg

While I cannot say for certain behind the videos now there is a double screen
computer monitor the guy sits behind now I cannot say whether this is new addition or not. would appreciate comment clarification.

thanks fellow mongers.

Scipiospinks
01-16-09, 19:32
Can I hook up with any dates out of Ozz at Front and Girard?I have met a few at Ozz. One wouldnt stop calling me. They need sugar daddy's. I've never had a problem there but watch yoself leaving. Dont park too far away.

Studmccool
01-16-09, 19:46
I have been to show and tel about 10 times in my day. They have two sets of girls. Dancer girls and back stage girls.

On the weekends, they have lesbo action on stage. Sometimes they have lesbo action during the week if there is enough support for it.

The lap dances were 20. I don't know if this changed. But, they are out in the open so you can't get much action.

There are some hotties but there are also a lot of trashy girls. The dancers in the front are more hot than the backstage girls. But some of the dancers are trashy too.

In the back rooms, the dances are 80 for about 15 minutes. The girls in the back are more trashy than the dancers up front. But, sometimes you can bring a dancer from the front into the back area.

I have been into the back area about three times. They let you strip down. The girls make you put a condom on and you have to keep your boxers on too. You can stimulate sex but no sex is allowed. One time, however, the girl unbuttened my boxers and slipped my blingbling into her.

In the front, they have some magazines and some adult boothes. I once heard the guy at the front who was watching the tv's speak on a speaker phone into one of the rooms in the back and yell at the girl because she was doing something bad. So, they are definitely monitored.

Ocean4
01-17-09, 15:12
I just want to know whether those two dual computer screens are a relatively new feature or an old one. If someone can tell me who long they have been there great. In the pic you cannot see behind the video shelf so you cannot tell if they are there or not. That will answer my Q if they recently added that to monitor us even mroe than usual or not. Thanks.

Here is the pic link again again the video shelf is blocking the view so I cannot tell whether the dual comp screens have been there or not for some time.

ThePerson
01-18-09, 02:47
Only once but both a friend and I were able to get a CBJ and FS at Show and Tell, the girls seem to be careful of camera's but it seemed to be fine. Not a good experience though, had a hard time with a girl there, she just wanted to finish in 2 minutes which never could work for me. Too rushed there. Better off driving to NJ.

Mel07
01-19-09, 10:26
I'm a first time poster on this board but I'm from Philly and I'm going back to visit next Tuesday. The last time I was there NOB had gotten shut down on broad st. and they moved it to some house on Old York Rd. I did the house thing one time and didn't go back. Too crowded and if it was a fire we would have all died.

I also went to Wizards and actually ran into a girl I knew from way back. Absolutely beautiful girl who seriously looked like a model but I forgot what her stage name is I just know her real name. Anyway she saw me and took off running to the back. I guess she didnt expect to see me in there. I've also been to Picadilly's a couple times before it shut down and to this one place that was on race st I think, that had a Dr. something or other sex shop underneath it but last time I went back that was closed also.

So my question is where do I actually go. Seems like all the places I used to go to are no longer open and I haven't been back to Philly in 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Fennsar
01-19-09, 15:57
I'm a first time poster on this board but I'm from Philly and I'm going back to visit next Tuesday. The last time I was there NOB had gotten shut down on broad st. and they moved it to some house on Old York Rd. I did the house thing one time and didn't go back. Too crowded and if it was a fire we would have all died.

I also went to Wizards and actually ran into a girl I knew from way back. Absolutely beautiful girl who seriously looked like a model but I forgot what her stage name is I just know her real name. Anyway she saw me and took off running to the back. I guess she didnt expect to see me in there. I've also been to Picadilly's a couple times before it shut down and to this one place that was on race st I think, that had a Dr. something or other sex shop underneath it but last time I went back that was closed also.

So my question is where do I actually go. Seems like all the places I used to go to are no longer open and I haven't been back to Philly in 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank youNOB is still open but it is not at the old location. I believe that it is the 4900 block of Broad street. Interesting thing is that I usually enjoy NOB more when they close down and have to operate illegally at a house since they do not seem to be strict at those times as when they operate in their actual location.

Ocean4
01-20-09, 23:29
All I am looking for is an answer to my previous questions on whether they have updated their mesaures anaginst mongers that is all I am just asking a simple question not about what you can or cannot get .

I will quote myself from the prev post and you can hopefully follow that image link and give me an answer to my question hopefully.

I just want to know whether those two dual computer screens are a relatively new feature or an old one. If someone can tell me who long they have been there great. In the pic you cannot see behind the video shelf so you cannot tell if they are there or not. That will answer my Q if they recently added that to monitor us even mroe than usual or not. Thanks.

Here is the pic link again again the video shelf is blocking the view so I cannot tell whether the dual comp screens have been there or not for some time.

Bowsprit117
01-24-09, 17:04
My apologies to those of you in the know, but I've been curious about something. A number of times I've had a very enjoyable evening in adult clubs where I've been both courteous and generous with a young lady. I've invited her to lunch or dinner providing my confidential e-mail address for her to contact me at her convenience. Not one of the three ladies that I've invited have ever e-mailed me. Has anyone had success in meeting these ladies outside of their usual environment, and if so how? Is there a general prohibition for meeting gentlemen outside the club for dinner or drinks? Again, I apologise if this posting is hopelessly naive and amateurish, though in my defense I have legitimately dated dancers in the (distant) past and had very enjoyable evenings. As an aside, does anyone know of bars or clubs in Philly which explicitly caters to meeting women? I know this is not the topic of this forum, but I've had no luck in finding forums discussing this topic and most of the bars I've visited cater to very young ladies (under thirty).

Ocean4
01-25-09, 20:49
When you see a stripper in a club, she is standing topless in front of you.

So she thinks that you are interested in f'ing her just even though your intentions may or may not be to start a relationship her bs detector is up.

My friend try speed dating or something else.

Ocean4
01-25-09, 20:51
As for my previous question, can anyone answer it, at the front booth at show and tel (the booth in this pic: http://showandtel.com/images/bookstore4.jpg)

I noticed last time I was there the guy had dual computer monitors there on the desk was that there in the past. Note corner of the pic kind of hides the full booth so I cannot tell whether it has always been there or its somethign recent. Any answer would be appreciated.

GutsAndGlory
01-25-09, 22:26
My apologies to those of you in the know, but I've been curious about something. A number of times I've had a very enjoyable evening in adult clubs where I've been both courteous and generous with a young lady. I've invited her to lunch or dinner providing my confidential e-mail address for her to contact me at her convenience. Not one of the three ladies that I've invited have ever e-mailed me. Has anyone had success in meeting these ladies outside of their usual environment, and if so how? Is there a general prohibition for meeting gentlemen outside the club for dinner or drinks? Again, I apologise if this posting is hopelessly naive and amateurish, though in my defense I have legitimately dated dancers in the (distant) past and had very enjoyable evenings. As an aside, does anyone know of bars or clubs in Philly which explicitly caters to meeting women? I know this is not the topic of this forum, but I've had no luck in finding forums discussing this topic and most of the bars I've visited cater to very young ladies (under thirty).

Bow -

I think alot of it has to do with market. When I lived in a much lesser metro market than Philly, it was relatively easy to get the digits and partake in some "extra-curriculars" with dancers, however any experience I've had in major cities is that its ALL about the cash in club, and just ain't happening at all out of club. They'll cite all kinds of BS club rules about seeing customers outside, etc when in reality we know they could if they wanted to. Let's be real, they just don't want to.

The irony is that you'd likely treat her better and more generously than the dirt bag she's supporting with our tips. Besides, despite how hot a stripper may be, who really needs all the baggage they bring along ?

GutsAndGlory
01-25-09, 22:30
Only once but both a friend and I were able to get a CBJ and FS at Show and Tell, the girls seem to be careful of camera's but it seemed to be fine. Not a good experience though, had a hard time with a girl there, she just wanted to finish in 2 minutes which never could work for me. Too rushed there. Better off driving to NJ.

I'm on the Philly side of the bridge but willing to make the trek despite the increased tolls :-) Where in NJ will I get a "good experience?"

Bmac1981
01-26-09, 02:00
I'm new here, been reading alot trying to catch up. I read the post about Jersey as well, I'm in Philly and just need to know where to go.

Guthrie
01-26-09, 03:42
I'm on the Philly side of the bridge but willing to make the trek despite the increased tolls :-) Where in NJ will I get a "good experience?"

Try The Playhouse or Cheeks.

Ocean4
01-26-09, 04:28
Hi guys this is an odd question I have about snt, but here goes and I am hoping that someone will answer me.

In the front desk/booth of snt where you pay for magazines the guy sits there with two computer screens on the desk. I cannot remember whether.

They have newly added those computer screens or is that always been there. TO reference what I asm asking about here is a pic of the booth I am referrging to: http://showandtel.com/images/bookstore4.jpg

(note: i cannot tell because the video shelf is covering the desk/booth SO I am asking if people know whether those monitros are a new or old please answer my questions thanks in advance)

Bowsprit117
01-26-09, 15:48
Thanks for your response and insight. This is why this forum is so much fun to read. I'll restrict my expectations to the immediate gratifications at hand in these clubs and try your other suggestions to satisfy other desires.

Android67
01-27-09, 01:17
Hi guys this is an odd question I have about snt, but here goes and I am hoping that someone will answer me.

In the front desk/booth of snt where you pay for magazines the guy sits there with two computer screens on the desk. I cannot remember whether.

They have newly added those computer screens or is that always been there. TO reference what I asm asking about here is a pic of the booth I am referrging to: http://showandtel.com/images/bookstore4.jpg

(note: i cannot tell because the video shelf is covering the desk/booth SO I am asking if people know whether those monitros are a new or old please answer my questions thanks in advance)

Ocean, what is your fixation with this? You've asked the same damn question four times on this page alone (1/17, 1/20, 1/25, 1/26). Do you think that repeating the same question over and over will make the answer magically appear, like some sort of invocation? If it means that much to you, stop into Show N Tel and ASK THEM when they got the monitors. Sheesh!

&

Ocean4
01-27-09, 01:27
Dude if someone can help me out witht his great, due to the fact that there is more LE presence, it is making me nervous if there are new measures taken against mongers. If someone who knows can asnwer my question, it would be appreciated if not fine. Don't need to be snarky about it.

Ocean4
01-27-09, 01:50
Interestingly enough, the website with the link to their site has not been updated in nearly the last 10 years, but the same day that I posted their link they decide to change their website. Hmm what a co incidence.

The reason for my consternation is because we all know that LE are active against people. The last thing we need is say the cops walking in you being recorded on big screens. We all know they are busting mongers and clubs do we need to help them in their jobs, wouldn't it be great if some idiot police chief to show what a great jobs the police are doing decides to seize on that and put it up on the 11pm news. It has happened before, don't you guy ever watch cops.

Fennsar
01-27-09, 13:02
Ocean, what is your fixation with this? You've asked the same damn question four times on this page alone (1/17, 1/20, 1/25, 1/26). Do you think that repeating the same question over and over will make the answer magically appear, like some sort of invocation? If it means that much to you, stop into Show N Tel and ASK THEM when they got the monitors. Sheesh!I think that Ocean needs to realise that if he does not get an answer to his question, it is probably because no one knows or no one is interested in knowing.

The most important thing in a club is what the girls allow or will not allow. The monitoring aspect of it is not too important. Let the girls handle that part of it.

Ocean,

If you do not get an answer here, you can always go back there and ask the girls or you can try to hang around close to the door with the monitors facing you and you will get your answer.

Fennsar
01-27-09, 15:53
Interestingly enough, the website with the link to their site has not been updated in nearly the last 10 years, but the same day that I posted their link they decide to change their website. Hmm what a co incidence.

The reason for my consternation is because we all know that LE are active against people. The last thing we need is say the cops walking in you being recorded on big screens. We all know they are busting mongers and clubs do we need to help them in their jobs, wouldn't it be great if some idiot police chief to show what a great jobs the police are doing decides to seize on that and put it up on the 11pm news. It has happened before, don't you guy ever watch cops.I think that you are getting 2 different things mixed up here.

LE usually carries out stings and also a club is monitoring what it's girls are doing. These are 2 entirely different scenarios and they have no connection with each other.

LE does not need to put cameras in a club to bust the club unless issues of organized crime (drugs, money laundering etc) are involved. If this were to be the case, LE will be interested in the owners of the club not you just out for some fun and the cameras will be hidden. We would not even be talking about monitors out there in the open. Other than that, LE will just send some undercover cops to the club to see what is going on, get solicited for services etc and then when they have their facts, the club goes down. Even if stuff is going on there, as long as it is a legal stripclub, the problem is with the owners not you. LE has no business with you.

What is happening in Show & Tel is the club monitoring what the girls are doing. Every club has a right to do that. Don't even sweat the small stuff. Let the girls handle that.

Ocean4
01-27-09, 18:56
My feeling has always been that the guy who owns the place probably has to come at teh end of the night and check to see if the girls are palming the money or not, soe they probably have to record each client there, hence there is recordign of clients going one.

Fensar does make an interesting point, while true, they have in the past taken recording from teh actual club, so what I was asying is not out of whack.

TheyCallMeHawk
01-28-09, 09:07
The cameras are there for TWO main reasons.

1. for security .

2. as a deterrent . The girls are not supposed to be performing certain sexual acts. If the girls know they are being recorded they wont be tempted to do things that they KNOW they are not supposed to do. FS...Bj's etc. Or if they get corrupted. With proof they can now get their cut of the action if the girl is offering extras.

Fennsar
01-28-09, 11:59
My feeling has always been that the guy who owns the place probably has to come at teh end of the night and check to see if the girls are palming the money or not, soe they probably have to record each client there, hence there is recordign of clients going one.

Fensar does make an interesting point, while true, they have in the past taken recording from teh actual club, so what I was asying is not out of whack.I really doubt that the management is recording what is going on in the private booth. This is a strip club and management cannot be recording that type of stuff expecially when you are allowed to expose your dick inside there! All they can do is to use the tv circuit to monitor. To be recording what is going on in a private booth is a serious invasion of privacy! Also the girls will not feel comfortable with it knowing that such items could get into the wrong hands later or that it can be used against them. Also it is in the interest of the club not to record anything because there is no law that states that they have to do such. They can get sued if it gets into the wrong hands so it is in their own interest not to record it.

I think that the girls might either be independents in which case, they just rent the booths for specific periods and whatever they make is entirely theirs or they have to pay a certain percentage on every customer to the club as VIP fees in lieu of what the customer usually pays direct to management in other clubs before paying the girl. Usually a light is on when a customer is in the booth and I think that there is a one minute remainder warning light. If these lights are controlled at the reception, then they can monitor the customers using the booths and know how much the girls are owing the club as VIP fees. I do not think that the manager needs to be coming each night to know whether the girls are stealing from him or not.

Ocean4
02-01-09, 02:57
Can you actually still get extras at SNT now, or do they like hollar at the chicks now.

Ocean4
02-02-09, 02:57
Actually let me clarify the question. At present, is the situation that there is a total crackdown on it, meaning the bouncers will not allow it at all, IE they will hollar at the chicks, some are cool with it some are not ie what is the situation.

WiseBorn
02-03-09, 02:12
Gentlemen, I have read the forum and I understand that the philly UG game has gone waaay underground I remember the old days when clubs in North Philly were on fire.

I'll be in Philly and NJ in 2 weeks and I would like to get the info by PM on where the NOB is now as well as other clubs.

I'm a senior member on the DC boards and am willing to share info about the UG clubs in the DC

Thanks

Wise

LoveaWSW
02-08-09, 18:49
I rencetly went past this establishment on my way to a dinner date. I aksed a few of the males who was at a bar that i stopped by after the date. Most of them said it was a pretty boring place and that the ladies did not look all that interesting. So i ask my fellow men of this group, do any of you know about this place?

Ocean4
02-20-09, 01:35
For those of you that think that I am full of shit hre is what I awas talking about. Obviously the owner of the place is not paying for an expensive dual comptuer screen to "monitor" he could do that with a cheaper system.

Obviously they are doing that to record, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1GKaqjWYw&feature=related

Jacurutu
02-20-09, 16:16
For those of you that think that I am full of shit hre is what I awas talking about. Obviously the owner of the place is not paying for an expensive dual comptuer screen to "monitor" he could do that with a cheaper system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1GKaqjWYw&feature=relatedThe odds that they're recording what happens in those booths are pretty slim. That data would be subpoenaed in a second if there were any sort of prosecution. Even if they were 100% successful in preventing any arguably illegal acts from happening (fat chance!) the chance that something would still leave an opening for a DA with a hard-on for places like this is a risk they're not likely to want to take.

Just because some security company has a YouTube video doesn't mean everybody with an LCD screen is using their product.

Android67
02-20-09, 23:11

Ocean, dual screens is NOT that expensive -- I run my 4-year old PC with dual screens (it came with dual outputs), and I have dual screens at work (just added a $50 video card and 2nd LCD and voila!). Windows XP has built-in support for dual monitors...

One possible explanation: they have so many cameras, that in order to monitor them all without the individual screens being too small to see, they went to dual monitors. Another: one screen is for video monitoring, the other is for Point of Sale software. Yet another explanation: one monitor has the mosaic/multiple camera view, the other has a rotating large view of the individual cameras...

ANY place that has security cameras could be recording -- that's just the way it is. If you thought the 'private' rooms were truly private, you thought wrong -- get over it.

&

BTW, a PC-based system is likely to be MUCH cheaper than a dedicated CCTV system.

Fennsar
02-21-09, 19:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1GKaqjWYw&feature=relatedThey do not record what is going on in there. All they do is to monitor.

You cannot be recording a situation where there is element of nudity (dick and pussy exposed) going on there. It can as well be termed as shooting porn. They are not going to set themselves up for that kind of a rap.

The law does not require them to record it. Why would they do more than what the law says?

If they record and the tape gets into the wrong hands, they could be sued and they could be in serious trouble. They are not going to risk that.

The reason that there is a monitor in the rooms is because the VIP rooms is not the typical VIP room that is in most clubs. Most VIP rooms in other clubs is just a booth with some partition or curtain but management can take a surprise peek in anytime if they feel like and also anyone outside the booth can hear any sound of what is going on inside. The VIP room at Show & Tel is different. It is an actual room with doors that locks and there is no window. It is an enclosed space. There is no way that management can take a surprise peek inside to see what is going on and anyone standing by the door cannot hear even the faintest of sound from inside. Because of these constraints, management needs to put a monitor inside to show to the authorities that they still are monitoring what is going on inside. That is all there is to it. If there were no monitors inside, people would be fucking inside there and that cannot be permited. If someone got shot in that VIP room, you might not even hear a sound. The management need to show that they are monitoring and so the need for the monitors.

If I were you and really bothered by those monitors, I would not even bother going there again.

Ocean4
02-22-09, 04:52
What you say seems to make sense, but of course there is the element that the owner must collect form those machine things each night or his lackey has to. Would they not want to keep track of the dough.

Ocean4
02-22-09, 04:58
The cah out scheme is not really like the other cluubs where they pay a club fee per night or else whay woudl they have the cash machines there in the first place.

Philly Phan
02-22-09, 09:20
I can not wait to the day when there are strip club reports again. Not whether or not stuff is being recorded. Can we move on.

Member #5944
02-22-09, 15:25
The cah out scheme is not really like the other cluubs where they pay a club fee per night or else whay woudl they have the cash machines there in the first place.Just stop & get over it already! if your afraid you're being taped, stay home & jerk off ! enough already

Hollow One
02-23-09, 14:07
The monitors are there to watch the girls, not to record. Recording gives evidence that can be used against the establishment. But if they can watch and get a good sense of what is going on in the booths (though skilled girls get around that), they can either shake down the girl afterwards for a piece of the tip. She cannot claim that lesser services and hence lesser money was given if they can peek in. Also, they are there to protect the girls. It can be a dangerous profession and if someone pulls something out on one of the girls, it can be spotted and dealt with (calling the authorities, another reason why you wouldn't want to record it so that they could then see what kinds of things happened in there). It gives the girls a sense of security which some of them want.

I agree with Timexpired. You seem too paranoid for this hobby, or at least this location. Stay home and don't worry about it or call for someone for incall.

How I Roll
02-24-09, 19:58
Hello Fellows. What seems to be going on here? We have gone from a good review process of area clubs to a weeks worth of reviews and questions on if some LCD screens are capturing things that anyone really cares about. Lets get back to the basics of this forum. Where are all the hot chicks these days and whats taking place at some of these clubs. Planning a trip to Philly in March. Most likely hitting up an AMP or so but also really enjoy the club scene. Need to know of any new clubs around that the action is hot. PM me for any info you might have. I'm a whit guy from the country so not looking for any of the old time clubs like Sun Brian's where I might not fit in. Not that I have a problem, just don't want to be looked upon as out of place.

Plan on hitting up maybe either:

Day Dreams

Risque

Or Oasis

Been to all three within the last year or so. Had a NY girl in Oasis last summer pretty much do everything she could that was legal besides taking me to a room. I should have read the signs and asked if more was around but had not come across these boards yet and just didn't think that could be true. A 33yr old white guy from the city in for a good time just didn't read the signs. Trying to prepare for the next trip and asking if anyone would have any suggestions on which club out of any "good ones" in the city you might come across a good time? Know its a dime a dozen and like trying to find a needle in a haystack but worth a shot. Certainly since this board has basically gone to pot lately. We need to get back to our so called roots and keep the reviews coming. You can't tell me that guys aren't out there visiting anymore? I still read posts from all around and even for escorts and AMPs and people are still venturing out.

I have the luxury of living halfway between this great city and Baltimore and have been down to "the block" several times. Business is still booming on the block. Girls of course are willing and able but the only thing I hate about the MD scene is that most girls have a drink requirements and can be very pushy.

I think Philly still has some of the hottest women and thats not always a good thing when looking for some action but we need to keep this forum going along and get back to some decent reviews. I plan on reviewing when I get back and hope between now and then we can and I can get some valuable info to keep ourselves happy.

Thanks

Member #4213
03-01-09, 09:25
"Trying to prepare for the next trip and asking if anyone would have any suggestions on which club out of any "good ones" in the city you might come across a good time?"

To Answer "HOW I ROLL's" question I would have to say Day Dreams is your best bet. As always YMMV. I've have not been there since late Oct 08 due to the fact i'm seeing someone know, but I'm sure it is still a good place. My second Choise would have to be Risque. Good Luck and please keep the rest of us informed of your experiance.

How I Roll
03-01-09, 14:15
Fellas. Just wanted to say I had an experience last night at the Gold Club. This place surely seems off the radar since you don't see adds for it anywhere. Now I know why. If it wasnt for Google I would have had no idea how to find it. Parking isn't bad as there is plenty of garages around. Really was going to go to either Risque or maybe Oasis but decided mid week to enjoy a night here with some buds since the Porn Star Mary Carey was in town. Figured she had two shows at 10 something and then maybe 12 so we showed up around 9pm. Cover wasnt bad at $5 since I'm guessing we were in before 10. In the door we went and boy is this place small. I bet no more than 20x15 room it seemed for sitting once you take out the bar and little stage area. Found out Mary was only doing one show (even though she came in at 10) and that was only going to be at 12am. We figured oh well.

As for the details of the club. Not sure if it was just a sat night or that someone famous was there but the girls certainly out numbered the guys. Even at 10-11pm it was still out numbered. As soon as we walked in the door we were hit up on. The girl had to leave to go dance but came back later. Not sure if I ever got her name right but she had tattoo's with JUICY on her arm and tramp stamp. She wasnt a 10 but maybe a 6 but really a friendly Italian. She sat and talked a while about all the girls and the money and things that go on. PM me for any details but I'm pretty sure things can go on there. I speak first hand but in no way want to put this place under the bus. Digits is certainly one thing I know is true.

As far as the prices go they arent bad.

The girls. Well they ranged from a few 10 (yes really) to some ids say around a 4 or 5. Your typical mix of tall skinny (ones that look on crack) to short stubby ones but really honestly a lot in between that were 8's or 9's. Really think this place stays under the radar for a reason and have some ideas.

About 12:15 Mary came out and what a women. Her tits were bigger in real life than certainly they are on TV or in film. I know she had heals on but she is very tall and what you would call "big boned" comparied to all the other dancers there. She did put on a very good show and after that we left before the other dancers started to hit us up.

Pros - Girl to guy ratio (weekends Im assuming)
prices - drinks (lap dances either 20 or 30, two choices)
no smoking
nice staff
quality girls
couch dances

Cons. Small area and no place to run if a 4 or 5 is coming at you.

Girls get drunk fast for some reason and don't remeber you just tipped them two mins ago.

Tipping. They do hound you a bit here but as in our case we just said we were out say after 11 and they actually leave you alone.

All in all a good night.

Dr Travel Man
03-01-09, 18:33
Fellas. Just wanted to say I had an experience last night at the Gold Club. This place surely seems off the radar since you don't see adds for it anywhere. Now I know why. If it wasnt for Google I would have had no idea how to find it. Parking isn't bad as there is plenty of garages around. Really was going to go to either Risque or maybe Oasis but decided mid week to enjoy a night here with some buds since the Porn Star Mary Carey was in town. Figured she had two shows at 10 something and then maybe 12 so we showed up around 9pm. Cover wasnt bad at $5 since I'm guessing we were in before 10. In the door we went and boy is this place small. I bet no more than 20x15 room it seemed for sitting once you take out the bar and little stage area. Found out Mary was only doing one show (even though she came in at 10) and that was only going to be at 12am. We figured oh well.

As for the details of the club. Not sure if it was just a sat night or that someone famous was there but the girls certainly out numbered the guys. Even at 10-11pm it was still out numbered. As soon as we walked in the door we were hit up on. The girl had to leave to go dance but came back later. Not sure if I ever got her name right but she had tattoo's with JUICY on her arm and tramp stamp. She wasnt a 10 but maybe a 6 but really a friendly Italian. She sat and talked a while about all the girls and the money and things that go on. PM me for any details but I'm pretty sure things can go on there. I speak first hand but in no way want to put this place under the bus. Digits is certainly one thing I know is true.

As far as the prices go they arent bad.

The girls. Well they ranged from a few 10 (yes really) to some ids say around a 4 or 5. Your typical mix of tall skinny (ones that look on crack) to short stubby ones but really honestly a lot in between that were 8's or 9's. Really think this place stays under the radar for a reason and have some ideas.

About 12:15 Mary came out and what a women. Her tits were bigger in real life than certainly they are on TV or in film. I know she had heals on but she is very tall and what you would call "big boned" comparied to all the other dancers there. She did put on a very good show and after that we left before the other dancers started to hit us up.

Pros - Girl to guy ratio (weekends Im assuming)
prices - drinks (lap dances either 20 or 30, two choices)
no smoking
nice staff
quality girls
couch dances

Cons. Small area and no place to run if a 4 or 5 is coming at you.

Girls get drunk fast for some reason and don't remeber you just tipped them two mins ago.

Tipping. They do hound you a bit here but as in our case we just said we were out say after 11 and they actually leave you alone.

All in all a good night.The Gold Club is a Gold mine!

Angler0573
03-01-09, 19:01
This is the third time I've been to cheeks on a Sunday afternoon. I arrived at around 3:00 PM, and not once has the place let me down. A lot people will question why you would spend 10.15 minutes for a lap dance, and drop $130. 00 when you could get someone for a half hour of their time in a comfortable environment. The answer to the question is that it's the whole exhilarating experience. You go there, and have naked women all dressed like wonderful ****** are walking around. The hunt begins, and they come outside the bar, and play with your cock through your pants while you sit and wait for the girl you're looking for. It's just an amazing place. I've been with Fernanda twice, she's an unreal brazilian girl. Beautiful face, beautiful breasts, nice curves. Sweet as pie. $130 for FS, this includes the lapdance fee. She is unreal. Today I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly, another unreal brazilian or mexican, not sure which one. Short, sexy, unreal silver slutty outfit. $130. 00 FS, and she was unreal in the tents. This is by far the best strip club I've ever been too.

You have to go here. Be wary, it takes patience to weed through the ugly brazilians. Some of them are hard on the eyes, but it's usually worth the wait to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Enjoy guys

Afex1
03-01-09, 23:24
Thanks for the gold club report. yeah, i found that place during the day by chance while going to meet someone for a lunch. i was wondering if there was a reason (good or bad) for why it is so out of the way and practically unlisted (i only no of it from this site)?

Wcsngl202
03-01-09, 23:26
I went to the Ball Park this afternoon. Only four girls working, but the one I had a lap dance with, Sunshine, was from an appearance standpoint, about a 6, but got a really happy ending.

She was onto me as soon as I walked in the door. After she did her set, we went to the back for our lap dance. She was pretty direct in what she wanted to do. Namely a BBBJ. We kissed before I sat down and she did her magic. I fired away midway through the second song.

Prices were about what was mentioned about Ball Park. $30 for a dance per song, double for more fun.

Okay experience, though as always, YMMV.

PervAlbert
03-02-09, 04:42
Ball Park's been nice and reliable for some time now, but the "attractions" are strictly hit and (mostly) miss-some real big-boned and over the hill types here-especially days. But it is 'game on' with practically all entertainers-and days-like most joints-is a much more relaxed venue. The only night I stopped in featured a LD monitor right outside the cubicles, and though I understand it does not interfere with festivities, it is fair warning and a possible psychological barrier for any paranoid claustrophobe.

Dajadeed
03-04-09, 14:18
So I've been going to Set it Off for a few times now. I used to go to Sun Brian's but that got shut down. Anyone know of any more clubs like those two?

Set it Off is nice, good selection of ladies. I just need something new.

Username
03-05-09, 17:06
Set it off is nothing like sunbrian's ... its basically a strict clothed LD place as far as I know. Nothing else.

Username
03-05-09, 17:12
This is not the first report I've seen of this.

Though oddly nothing of more.

So is this place as much of a BJ club as Playhouse is a HJ club?

Accessory Man
03-05-09, 17:17
The Ball Park is indeed a full service facility, and take out is available from about 50% of the girls. Some might be a little timid until they know you, but 98% of the girls working offer some kind of extras

Dajadeed
03-05-09, 17:55
Set it off is nothing like sunbrian's ... its basically a strict clothed LD place as far as I know. Nothing else.So can you help me out and tell me more places like how Sun Brian's was?

Basketball
03-05-09, 18:10
This is not the first report I've seen of this.

Though oddly nothing of more.

So is this place as much of a BJ club as Playhouse is a HJ club?

Usually 4 dancers per shift. Girls circle the inside of the bar after their stage show for a tip. They will circulate around the outer bar a little when not dancing. Couch dances are 30 per song and start on the start of the song (unusual for Philly clubs but not in other places around the country). Some girls offer extras (hj/bj) for different prices (anything from no tip to double the song). Some are cover girls and some are bare back girls. Dances take place in a small, private room similar to Playhouse without the solid door. No cover and not a bad dollar parade.

Username
03-05-09, 19:49
But HJ/BJ only ... no FS right?

TheyCallMeHawk
03-06-09, 17:41
It is good to be a little cautious to whom we pass info out to. You know how easy it is for Uncle Leo to get information. You dont want to be the guy that provides the needed intel for the next SB bust. I suggest leaving certain details to PM.

Username
03-06-09, 23:47
Ball park tavern is not under the jurisdiction of the philadelphia police.

Besides that, they don't need the help of these forums.

Fennsar
03-07-09, 00:22
My observation has been that LE seems to have a personal grudge for the hood clubs basically black clubs who will normally have about at the least 95% of the girls/clientele being blacks. I know that hood clubs are generally more freakier and that they generally have the best mileage but perhaps it is just an LE method on attacking crime but I don't see any connection between these 2 issues. Some hood clubs (especially the after-hours) have been generally 420 friendly and when you see stuff like that going on in there, you know that they are just so close to getting shut down. I think that LE just believes that hood clubs are trouble and will shut them down when it gets the excuse.

Clubs like Ball Park etc are not hood clubs and the bulk of the clientele/girls are not blacks. Rarely will you hear of such clubs getting shut down eventhough extras can be obtained in some of them.

Tussel
03-07-09, 12:10
My observation has been that LE seems to have a personal grudge for the hood clubs basically black clubs who will normally have about at the least 95% of the girls/clientele being blacks. I know that hood clubs are generally more freakier and that they generally have the best mileage but perhaps it is just an LE method on attacking crime but I don't see any connection between these 2 issues. Some hood clubs (especially the after-hours) have been generally 420 friendly and when you see stuff like that going on in there, you know that they are just so close to getting shut down. I think that LE just believes that hood clubs are trouble and will shut them down when it gets the excuse.

Clubs like Ball Park etc are not hood clubs and the bulk of the clientele/girls are not blacks. Rarely will you hear of such clubs getting shut down eventhough extras can be obtained in some of them.
I respect the job Philadelphia Police do in that city, but these hood clubs are really a waste of their time to keep closing down. These clubs generally open again within two weeks at a new location. They have much bigger problems in that city like murder, rape , drugs and burglary that they should be turning their attention to daily. They should tackle real crime instead of these little hood clubs that pose little or no threat at all to the community.

Username
03-10-09, 16:19
NOB must have friends in high places or something. I mean they actually had a shooting at the club and they stayed in business they just had to move up the street ... now they are back where they were.

And unlike some of the other places that try to hide where they are they're on just about every list you can find.

Angler0573
03-15-09, 18:06
Fucking cheeks is awesome! Once again, great experience. Brazilian girl named Carol. Beautiful fucking long straight black hair, lovely curves, nice tight ass, and C cup titties. MMmmm. Unreal. She's an awesome kisser, and loves to fuck. What a gem. Total damage. $130. 00. That includes the dance fee.

I tell you guys, these independent providers in philly better get their act together, the cheeks girls know how to fuck and suck. No question. For "Great Recession" prices too. If you think about it.

Not too bad. I have yet to leave there unsatified. Kelly was there too, but I was interested in new girls.

I'll be sad when they close due to the legal shit that went down. At least I think they're closing. Not 100% sure.

I've been kind of disappointed in the escort talent in Philly of late. I think the quality has gone down. A lot of the top notch girls have retired or aren't accepting new clients. Just my humble opinion.

Oh by the way, every experience at Cheeks has been only with cover. No BBBJTCIM that I know of. It could be YMMV though, who knows, but I'm cool with having everything safe.

That's so great trouser trout out there.

Anarchy
03-18-09, 20:56
Fucking cheeks is awesome! Once again, great experience. Brazilian girl named Carol. Beautiful fucking long straight black hair, lovely curves, nice tight ass, and C cup titties. MMmmm. Unreal. She's an awesome kisser, and loves to fuck. What a gem. Total damage. $130. 00. That includes the dance fee.

I tell you guys, these independent providers in philly better get their act together, the cheeks girls know how to fuck and suck. No question. For "Great Recession" prices too. If you think about it.

Not too bad. I have yet to leave there unsatified. Kelly was there too, but I was interested in new girls.

I'll be sad when they close due to the legal shit that went down. At least I think they're closing. Not 100% sure.

I've been kind of disappointed in the escort talent in Philly of late. I think the quality has gone down. A lot of the top notch girls have retired or aren't accepting new clients. Just my humble opinion.

Oh by the way, every experience at Cheeks has been only with cover. No BBBJTCIM that I know of. It could be YMMV though, who knows, but I'm cool with having everything safe.

That's so great trouser trout out there.

Angler, Check your PM's

TheyCallMeHawk
03-18-09, 23:05
Fucking cheeks is awesome! Once again, great experience. Brazilian girl named Carol. Beautiful fucking long straight black hair, lovely curves, nice tight ass, and C cup titties. MMmmm. Unreal. She's an awesome kisser, and loves to fuck. What a gem. Total damage. $130. 00. That includes the dance fee..

So how many songs did this $130 get you? Even if it was 3 and lets say these were long extended versions of the songs about 5min each that would be a total 15min. So....if my math is correct @ $130per 15 minutes x4 that would be about $520hr what a bargain...lol

the cheeks girls know how to fuck and suck. No question. For "Great Recession" prices too. If you think about it..

Has Cheeks actually installed a private room with some sort of bed? The times that I was there I was able to "get off ' but I would have no idea if a girl could really "fuck" or not.

Your comparing strippers that for tips can get you off to providers? Talking about apples and oranges. Thats like me comparing the cost of some KA SW to a well reviewed escort.

Angler0573
03-21-09, 11:05
To each their own. I like the excitement of fucking these girls in the couch dance room. If you know anything about Cheeks, you'd know that it isn't a room. There is a section of couches in rows. These couches are secluded for privacy by curtains in the shape of a cube. The curtains are pinned by clothes pins. It's $30.00 per dance. To answer a previous question, the $130.00 indicated, included the dance and full service - that was one dance.

If I could find a private escort that is worthwhile, I would definitely prefer that over the strip club, but I have been uninspired.

Becca Gfe was unreal - retired
Christina from CL - unreal - retired
I met a girl in Charlotte, NC (emily) unreal! but out of town
Macy Madison - pretty fucking hot, but i'm indifferent about seeing her again
Tiffany Lockheart - she was hot, but indifferent about seeing her again too...

I guess the reason i'm hesitant about the escorts recently is because there is so much fake shit out there. The beauty of cheeks is that you get to see the product before you buy it. Sounds cold and calculating, but it's true and just my opinion.

I fucking hate it when these girls post fake pictures and are just a let down

I think the next girl I want to give a try with is Chloe from Allentown. I've heard good reports of her. Only reason I haven't tried is because she is very hard to in touch with, plus you gotta fill out aform etc. I prefer just be to able to call escorts and set something up.

In addition to all of that, Cheeks is nice per, if you don't want to spend fucking $300 - $350 dollars- you have an option..

You can really only get a good quality escort for the that price range.

Anywho, no offense, like I said, just my opinion.

I just want guys out there to enjoy the girls as much as I do.

If anyone has a recommendation on a really good escort who is worth the dollars, feel free to post.

Thanks for you help

Fennsar
03-21-09, 18:04
To each their own. I like the excitement of fucking these girls in the couch dance room. If you know anything about Cheeks, you'd know that it isn't a room. There is a section of couches in rows. These couches are secluded for privacy by curtains in the shape of a cube. The curtains are pinned by clothes pins. It's $30.00 per dance. To answer a previous question, the $130.00 indicated, included the dance and full service - that was one dance.

If I could find a private escort that is worthwhile, I would definitely prefer that over the strip club, but I have been uninspired.

I guess the reason i'm hesitant about the escorts recently is because there is so much fake shit out there. The beauty of cheeks is that you get to see the product before you buy it. Sounds cold and calculating, but it's true and just my opinion.

I fucking hate it when these girls post fake pictures and are just a let down

In addition to all of that, Cheeks is nice per, if you don't want to spend fucking $300 - $350 dollars- you have an option..

You can really only get a good quality escort for the that price range.

Thanks for you helpI have never been to cheeks before but I can definitely say that I agree with you 100% on your opinion about strip clubs. There is nothing better than a strip club where you also have several 'options' to really choose from. It is the total package.

The good thing about it is that you can see and touch what you are buying in it's natural form before you make the purchase. Also you can take all the time that you need in order to make a decision. How much better can it get if you have all these options to choose from and have the opportunity to see what works best for you? If you meet one and you do not like her or her attitude, you can always move on to another.

CL is really full of crap and bullshit and who wants to drive between 1/2. 1 hr just so to find out that the person you were looking for is not who you eventually meet? Or maybe if you do meet the person in the picture and you find out that her attiitude sucks.

Give me a good strip club that has several good 'options' and I will take it anyday. I do not need anything else ever. Sex should not be a very complicated thing.

Nightcrawler5
03-27-09, 18:26
So I've been going to Set it Off for a few times now. I used to go to Sun Brian's but that got shut down. Anyone know of any more clubs like those two?

Set it Off is nice, good selection of ladies. I just need something new.Hey, I'm new to the forum. I was at Sir Richards and spots like that before they all got shut down. Set it Off is okay. Some of the girls are lazy in my opinion. Anyone know of any spots like Sir Richards or NOB's. PM me with info.

Dajadeed
05-02-09, 12:15
I was at Set It Off last night, and right around 12:10 someone started shooting right outside the front door. The door was open as the security was searching people waiting to go in when someone started shooting. The layout of the club is so horrible that everyone either ran upstairs or into the private rooms in the back downstairs.

You couldn't tell if they were shooting at someone inside the club or outside when it first happen, your reaction is to just get away.

They didn't even close down for the night. The cops came and were outside until 2 am, but I guess it didn't involve anyone that was at the club.

I would appreciate someone helping me with directions to the other club that's supposedly in the same "genre" as Set It Off.

Baller Ball
05-04-09, 16:50
Where is cheeks located.

Davey1965
05-06-09, 14:13
Where is cheeks located.

Rt 38, 1 mile east of Rt 206
Pemberton, NJ

From Philly it's a solid 45 minute ride. If you come over the BB Bridge
maybe 25 minutes.

Kogem
05-07-09, 10:18
Went there on a Wednesday night after midnight. About 10-15 girls, maybe 20-30 guys. I wouldn't worry about the crowd, everyone was chill just getting their grind on with the girls. A little intimidating at first but after the first $5 LD, you forget where you are.

Girls. Range from big curvy to skinny, no ass to perfectly round things.

Looks. 3-7

Price. $5 LD

Mileage. 9-10, 4-5 min per song

Beer. $5? 6$? For Heineken

Not sure what else to add, not from the area but would def go back.

Tim Dirk
05-08-09, 22:59
Anybody has any idea whether this place is still open in business?

Looked like it was closed according to the following post:

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=3839

Pcpunk
05-09-09, 12:43
Is the mileage BJ or HJ?

Went there on a Wednesday night after midnight. About 10-15 girls, maybe 20-30 guys. I wouldn't worry about the crowd, everyone was chill just getting their grind on with the girls. A little intimidating at first but after the first $5 LD, you forget where you are.

Girls. Range from big curvy to skinny, no ass to perfectly round things.

Looks. 3-7

Price. $5 LD

Mileage. 9-10, 4-5 min per song

Beer. $5? 6$? For Heineken

Not sure what else to add, not from the area but would def go back.

Iorek
05-09-09, 13:07
Anybody has any idea whether this place is still open in business?

Looked like it was closed according to the following post:

http://www.tuscl.net/d.php?DID=3839

I posted that TUSCL report, and alas I know of nothing that has emerged since. But truthfully I'm not as connected and in touch with everything as I was once upon a time.

Fennsar
05-09-09, 13:19
I posted that TUSCL report, and alas I know of nothing that has emerged since. But truthfully I'm not as connected and in touch with everything as I was once upon a time.Club Staxx is still closed. Atimes it is better after several shutdowns to take your time before opening up again especially when it usually involves some resources in getting a new place and fixing it up nice. They will definitely be back. You just have to keep your ears close to the ground to know when they come back again

That was a damn cool joint.

Just Larry
05-13-09, 11:59
Was bored and had a second yesterday afternoon, so a friend and I went over to Penns Pub next to Show and Tel!

A. when you walk in it is way smaller than expected!

B. just a gogo bar!

the bar around the stage!

But at 4pm on a TUES the 3 girls that were working there were H O T!
I couldn't believe it!

and they got nude, and Frisky!

Now the best Dancer was named a Starr and she was smoking hot, Tattoo down the back, Talented pole skills, Mastery of those butt muscles!

If some one knows if she does take out!
I will gladly throw them a bone for that info!

in all 3 drinks, hot chicks,I will go back one more time before I leave town!

JL

ps. I dont post much do to the traveling/job, but I have a good rooster to share so if some one wants to do some info Trade while I am here hit me up!

Fennsar
05-13-09, 22:47
Was bored and had a second yesterday afternoon, so a friend and I went over to Penns Pub next to Show and Tel!

A. when you walk in it is way smaller than expected!

B. just a gogo bar!

the bar around the stage!

But at 4pm on a TUES the 3 girls that were working there were H O T!
I couldn't believe it!

and they got nude, and Frisky!

Now the best Dancer was named a Starr and she was smoking hot, Tattoo down the back, Talented pole skills, Mastery of those butt muscles!

If some one knows if she does take out!
I will gladly throw them a bone for that info!

in all 3 drinks, hot chicks,I will go back one more time before I leave town!

JL

ps. I dont post much do to the traveling/job, but I have a good rooster to share so if some one wants to do some info Trade while I am here hit me up!Yeah, I remember that joint. It is one of the places I used to go if I did not feel like paying to enter show and tel.

That joint does not open all year round from what I have noticed. They usually open during the summer but other than that they can remain closed for long periods.

You are definitely right about the nudity and friskiness and it beats what you will get at show and tel where you even pay to enter.

I can bet my top dollar that most of those girls are 'dating' outside the club. You just got to ask them. These girls want to make money and those dollar bills usually don't cut it for them.

Tussel
05-14-09, 17:23
Fellas, Platinum Palace is the new spot for the same crew that ran Big D's Playhouse. I went there this past Sunday night and there were a ton of girls in the spot. All of them were rated 7-10. Lapdance's $5 , pretty much the same amenities that were available at Big D's. It is located in Chester, Pa. and located on 2604 west 3rd Street. The only days it is open is Sunday and Monday 9pm -until.

Anarchy
05-14-09, 18:59
Check PM's please

Sasay1960
05-31-09, 18:43
Rt 38, 1 mile east of Rt 206
Pemberton, NJ

From Philly it's a solid 45 minute ride. If you come over the BB Bridge
maybe 25 minutes.

I'm up in Parsippany, NJ on business this week. Is Cheeks worth the ride? Would Atlantic City be better?

Iorek
06-01-09, 01:28
Fellas, Platinum Palace is the new spot for the same crew that ran Big D's Playhouse. I went there this past Sunday night and there were a ton of girls in the spot. All of them were rated 7-10. Lapdance's $5 , pretty much the same amenities that were available at Big D's. It is located in Chester, Pa. and located on 2604 west 3rd Street. The only days it is open is Sunday and Monday 9pm -until.

I wonder if this is still going on. I just drove to the spot to check the layout and scene and it was totally destitute. I saw no signs of the Platinum Palace being open at all. No cars in parking area or 3rd street about the spot.

BTW...the City of Chester...it's been a while...whew...needs a broom and a damp sponge.

Tussel
06-01-09, 08:33
I wonder if this is still going on. I just drove to the spot to check the layout and scene and it was totally destitute. I saw no signs of the Platinum Palace being open at all. No cars in parking area or 3rd street about the spot.

BTW...the City of Chester...it's been a while...whew...needs a broom and a damp sponge.
Platinum Palace was closed down this past Friday.I am not sure what the circumstance were but it seems that L&I is keeping a close tab on these hood go-go spots.

Supereloquent
06-01-09, 14:11
I prefer picking up a SW on the K for an indoor date than going to a strip joint, particularly a "soft core" joint like Scruples (used to be called the Oakford Inn), near the Neshaminy Mall off the Old Lincoln Highway. But I do like a change of pace, and sitting with a bucket of iced pony bottles and watching good looking talent prance around in skimpy costumes can be a nice warm up to or cool down from a romp on the Ave.

Most of the gals who dance there are nice eye candy. Some are provocatively good dancers and some are not. The same goes for the private lap dancing, but the really good ones are few and far between. Those that bend the rules a bit can be a lot of fun.

The bar itself was recently renovated, so it looks a lot better than the dive it used to be. I would never go in the bathroom before the renovation; it was worse than the worst gas station restroom you ever visited. Now it is quite tolerable as long as one is standing up.

The bar is in the shape of an EL, with a pole and dance floor for each wing of the EL. Usually there are 2 dancers on at a time, so there is plenty to watch. However, be prepared to go through a lot of singles as the dancers have a habit of making a complete tour of the bar (even where they haven't danced) and getting tipped $2 each time. That starts to mount up after a while.

The lap dances can be superb, if not as wild and uninhibited as the hood joints. I had 3 dances with a dancer named Savannah. She was cute and petite, with blond pigtails and wearing a fetching black and white checkered tiny bikini, and 8 inch fuck me pumps. I was shocked to learn that she was 39 because she didn't look a day over 25, but certain "older women" have lost all that false innocence and go for the gusto. She whispered filthy things in my ear while playing with my cock and rubbing her pussy and soft titties all over me. I came prepared by wearing a rubber and no underwear to feel the full effect (I hate cumming in or on my pants..what a mess!) and I changed it several times and busted 3 nuts over the course of the evening with 3 different dances. If Savannah were a SW I would pay her absolute top dollar because she has a perfect body and attitude for my taste, and, trust me, I made an unsuccessful attempt to turn her out.

YMMV

Iorek
06-01-09, 19:31
Platinum Palace was closed down this past Friday.I am not sure what the circumstance were but it seems that L&I is keeping a close tab on these hood go-go spots.

shit! very saddened to hear this, it is quite a hike from where I live but was willing to make make the trek, alas I didnt even get a chance to get started.

Supereloquent, its been ages (read never) since a well performed lapdance made me bust a nut but good on ya. Happy to hear it works for some, I need to "handled" or blown pointedly, vigorously and deliberately for me to start twitching and unloading the gun, maybe I'm jaded. Generally lapdances are pure fun and titilation not the job that gets me to release, jeez maybe I need viagra..

Tussel
06-03-09, 19:15
Fellas, the old D's Playhouse crew has moved to N.O.B. 5727 North Broad Street 7 days a week from 9pm-2am. Cover is $10 and lap dances $5 .

Experitry
06-05-09, 19:01
Just want to ask the forum. It has been a couple of years since I was in Philly. I remeber a book store / adult show with booth and stage on Market St not far from 30th st station. Is still there? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Experitry

SuperXfly
06-06-09, 16:58
I'm headed to Philly for the weekend and wanted to know which club you guys recommend. I'm staying near Citizens Bank Park, so a place near there would be nice or I can take a cab to a better place. I'm only there for one night so I'm looking for a nice club just to chill at and have a few drinks. Thanks for any suggestions.

Iorek
06-06-09, 19:42
Just want to ask the forum. It has been a couple of years since I was in Philly. I remeber a book store / adult show with booth and stage on Market St not far from 30th st station. Is still there? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Experitry

that'll be 'Les Gals', yep it's still there (I think)

GutsAndGlory
06-06-09, 22:10
I'm headed to Philly for the weekend and wanted to know which club you guys recommend. I'm staying near Citizens Bank Park, so a place near there would be nice or I can take a cab to a better place. I'm only there for one night so I'm looking for a nice club just to chill at and have a few drinks. Thanks for any suggestions.

The best in the area of the sports complex for chillin' is Cheerleaders IMHO - its a bikini bar so full liquor is there, and the girls are pretty consistently good looking. There is mileage to be had in the VIP room but it does take some investment.

A second close is Club Risque. Again, better girls, decent mileage and relatively clean. Enjoy our city and our teams !