PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Lemmesee
09-06-12, 23:16
WOW This thread is getting out of hand LOL, CookyJar; I can understand your desire to cover your behind in every possible angle, (If I was a well know as you are, I would probably do the same, no offense intended) BUT there is no need to be that paranoid IMHO, the chances that you in particular will be caught with your pants down (so to speak) and then being identified as the notorious B. I. G, I mean, CookyJar, are slim at best and you will only be accused (wrongly of course) of the crime of patronizing a prostitute (or amateur model) which is only a misdemeanor, third degree since it would be your first time (getting caught) a third degree misdemeanor doesn't warrant an extensive research of your past, present and possible future on the web, this is not a grand case worthy of a special investigation by an expensive special team, this case won't even be worthy of Judge Judy, just a run.of-the-mill case plead guilty / pay fine / goodbye and done.

Its the consequences this case can play on your personal life that are worth thinking about; the SO, the family, the hassle to go to court and lose days at work, the damage to your image at work, the blemish on your record, etc, in my case being single with no close family nearby and a job where taking a day (s) off is no big deal and friends with bigger blemishes on their records the consequences are acceptable to me, your case may be different.

And IF the police does decide that an extensive investigation on your background is absolutely necessary after all you have some posts to delete, if memory serves me right this policy of don't ask don't tell is fairly new and there are older post where the younger reckless Cooky was not so discrete, ahhh to be young again!

Don't worry too much, no risk no gain so they say, keep up with the good work even if you only dream about it!

Ignacus
09-07-12, 02:39
Well now, let me see. Loitering alone can get you a $1000 fine and or jail time, at least in NJ. Figure an attorney to represent you in court will cost you another grand, even if they get you off. In Camden, they often charge more since the court system is so jacked up they keep delaying cases and the attorneys charge accordingly. Then of course, even without a conviction, you have a record of being charged with either loitering or soliciting. While this isn't the type of "crime" that would warrant extensive investigation, it is a costly and inconvenient process. By the way, getting "Loitering" knocked down to "Obstructing Traffic" is a $500 fine plus attorney's fees. That is, if the prosecutor is willing to go for that.

WOW This thread is getting out of hand LOL, CookyJar; I can understand your desire to cover your behind in every possible angle, (If I was a well know as you are, I would probably do the same, no offense intended) BUT there is no need to be that paranoid IMHO, the chances that you in particular will be caught with your pants down (so to speak) and then being identified as the notorious B. I. G, I mean, CookyJar, are slim at best and you will only be accused (wrongly of course) of the crime of patronizing a prostitute (or amateur model) which is only a misdemeanor, third degree since it would be your first time (getting caught) a third degree misdemeanor doesn't warrant an extensive research of your past, present and possible future on the web, this is not a grand case worthy of a special investigation by an expensive special team, this case won't even be worthy of Judge Judy, just a run. Of-the-mill case plead guilty / pay fine / goodbye and done. Why is this even in the MP listing? Why is this even germane to MP listings?

Its the consequences this case can play on your personal life that are worth thinking about; the SO, the family, the hassle to go to court and lose days at work, the damage to your image at work, the blemish on your record, etc, in my case being single with no close family nearby and a job where taking a day (s) off is no big deal and friends with bigger blemishes on their records the consequences are acceptable to me, your case may be different.

And IF the police does decide that an extensive investigation on your background is absolutely necessary after all you have some posts to delete, if memory serves me right this policy of don't ask don't tell is fairly new and there are older post where the younger reckless Cooky was not so discrete, ahhh to be young again!

Don't worry too much, no risk no gain so they say, keep up with the good work even if you only dream about it!

Ignacus
09-07-12, 02:58
Stopped by Bella and saw Lilly. She walked me upstairs and said she recommended Tasha. (Not sure who else was available). I teased her telling her she should join us. Tasha came in wearing a cowl neck mini dress that revealed her navel and of course a lot more. I stripped while she went to prepare the TS. When she returned about ten minutes later, she was wearing, not a bikini bottom, or a thong, but what appeared to be a pair of those Jockey briefs for women. How sexy is that!?

The TS was probably the best I've had. The use of the plastic Brillo pad was very light. There was a lot of hand washing which included an extended period of soapy massage. Almost too long a period as I could feel the soap starting to dry out. Then back to the room and a pretty decent attempt at massage. She was moving a little too fast and a little too hard. Then she started the breast massage and "turn over". I suggested I give her some massage and she agreed. I got out my jar of massage cream and started to massage her. I did notice that she is a little thicker in the middle than I like. That is when the mid section spreads out wider than the hips. Wasn't real bad, but noticeable. All in all a pretty good experience, but not the best I've had there. There was no "slide" during the TS, which was a disappointment She didn't seem to get into the DATY either. I'd seen some negative reviews on another site that indicated some Asshole was over tipping and it was having a negative impact on the standard services. That didn't seem to come into play here. As always the house fee and tip were never discussed and paid at the end of the session. All in all I was there an hour. Ten minutes of that was waiting for Tasha to prep the TS, so 50 minutes with her.

Lemmesee
09-07-12, 22:20
Well now, let me see. Loitering alone can get you a $1000 fine and or jail time, at least in NJ. Figure an attorney to represent you in court will cost you another grand, even if they get you off. In Camden, they often charge more since the court system is so jacked up they keep delaying cases and the attorneys charge accordingly. Then of course, even without a conviction, you have a record of being charged with either loitering or soliciting. While this isn't the type of "crime" that would warrant extensive investigation, it is a costly and inconvenient process. By the way, getting "Loitering" knocked down to "Obstructing Traffic" is a $500 fine plus attorney's fees. That is, if the prosecutor is willing to go for that.I never said it was cheap!

Mike6679
09-08-12, 02:54
To bring this back on topic, went to 237 and new world this evening. Had good time at both. Let in right away, no wait. Ts along with FS at both without even asking for either. Damage was 1. 6 at each. Suppose I would return but want to check the others out first.

Wookie1
09-13-12, 14:31
I created an account specifically to issue this warning against visiting the parlor in suite 101. I'm new to Philly (and to the scene) and I followed this ad and when I arrived was met not with a European as I had been led to believe but a Latina. She was cute, though, so I didn't complain. But the trip was a disappointment. In stark contrast to what was advertised, she was fully clothed the whole time. She told me to place my tip on the table ahead of time after paying the. 5 house fee. I dropped 1 and disrobed as she instructed. A little less than an hour later, I get a "Thanks, have a good day" and she's out the door before I can even manage to say "What?" As I suspected, by the time I got everything together, she was nowhere to be found.

Chalk this one up to a learning experience, but just a heads up, avoid this ripoff.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/215-600-1833-40-1hr-today-only-nude-sensual-rubs-pretty-euro-girls-you-will-be-happy-here-22/5658517

JGgarth
09-13-12, 21:12
I created an account specifically to issue this warning against visiting the parlor in suite 101.This place is a known source of ripoffs. I even remember, in 2009, an angry punter took out an ad in BP (or maybe CL? Can't remember) , right next to the original ad (1916 Welsh Road, etc.) to warn precisely of what you're warning. The rule of thumb is, if it's located in a shopping mall, it's a no go; if it says "European" or, more often, "Russian" it's a no go. These are ripoffs, I've never seen a good report on those places. The very fact that there isn't a lot of info on this particular outfit online tells you to be careful: you're taking risks when you TOFFT a place that's been in business forever but has no punter feedback here and on similar boards.

That said, thanks for TOFFT'ing and for yet another confirmation of this place's unworthy standing. I am surprised they've stayed in business for so long... is it all based on ripping of TOFFT'ers, or is there something we don't know about?

Overload
09-14-12, 17:53
Getting ready to make a trip north and notice that these two spas seem to be very close to each other on S. 3rd in Philly. One is, I think. 40 and the other is 42. Are they really side by side or very close? Any recommendations of one over the other?

Tonsil Hockey
09-15-12, 09:15
RE: "Russian" or "European" = RIPOFF.

There was a place in the old Bluegrass Shopping Center years ago called "Head to Toe" which eventually moved to Center City. The gals there were all primo, and the rates reasonable, with a fairly honest reputation. In the twenty-some years since, several others opened "businesses" in that general area (within walking distance, actually) , all using bait and switch tactics at the very least.

While I've not always fully enjoyed my experiences in AMP's, I can honestly say that I've never had one which was horrible or fraudulent.

I've found it helpful to steer clear of the most flamboyant advertisers.

Spazen
09-15-12, 11:28
Really close. 42B is basement. Haven't been to King in probably a decade.

Spazen
09-15-12, 11:32
There was a Russian girl that worked at 1112 and also a short-lived place that really had no ethnicity bounds. There was a place near Spring garden where the house got sold in an LE repossession or something where mamasan seemed to be managing "independents". I forget her name.

I do remember her additide though,"I'm not your girlfriend".

JGgarth
09-15-12, 11:34
Are they really side by side or very close? Any recommendations of one over the other?Yes, and Yes (the 40 wins hands down. Not that the one in the basement is necessarily bad, but it is (1) quite often not so great, and (2) it's inconsistent: I've had good times there but also bad times, and I'm sorry to say, the good does not predominate (it's just my experience, which is statistically insignificant, of course). But FC (#40) is always at least good. And they have a long record of that too, cause they've been around quite a while, though the exact location sometimes changed. If you plan on a week-long extravaganza, I say visit them all; if, otoh, you plan a single outing, then there can be no hesitation: it's FC.

[PS. What showed up here is NOT what I typed in. This idiotic software insists on knowning better what I am trying to say. If any of the mods are reading this, my question is, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS? Do you not believe I am able to use a dash correctly, so that you have to rehack every statement into meaningless fragments that have no dashes? Quit interfering with posters in that idiotic way. Cause it's very easy to post elsewhere, and your goddamn site isn't any better than a million others: content rules, setting up a server doesn't, and it's us the posters who provide content so quit fucking with us w / o reason. ]

RE: "Russian" or "European" = RIPOFF. .

While I've not always fully enjoyed my experiences in AMP's, I can honestly say that I've never had one which was horrible or fraudulent.Right on, totally agree. Russians are insolent ripoffs, Asians are not. Don't be a chump just cause they post some cute pictures they "borrowed" from some online fashion magazine. You can be sure none of these dames will be found inside and even if they were it'd still be a ripoff. Give your business to those who deserve it, and under the circumstances that seems to be AMPs (if you're into massage). Don't know why it is that way, but it seems to be that way.

Ntxxxx
09-18-12, 18:05
Anyone know if Blue Moon (or DaDaDA) on 13th st is still open?

They no longer advertise on BP.

Qjkl
09-20-12, 22:20
I'm coming to Philly for a night, have RTFF and plan to stop by FC. I'm familiar with the AMP / AAMP scene in SF, LA, Hawaii and it seems like you call before you go, you don't just walk in to the door and see who's working. Can you call right before you plan on going, or is it like some of the California AAMPs where you have book your girl early in the day before she's booked up? I want to stay in a hotel within walking distance, maybe the Omni or Holiday Inn. I was also thinking of staying closer to 12th / Race because there's a bunch of places within walking distance, but if it's not like Hawaii where you can just walk in and see the lineup, I don't want to waste too much time calling a bunch of places and trying to walk in and see a 2-3 girl lineup. Younger, hotter providers with standard service are preferred to PSE MILFs or GMILFs. Also, do the AMPs have strict closing times? Some ads say 24/7, others not. Thanks in advance. If you need any West coast intel, let me know.

Spazen
09-21-12, 02:16
FC moved about a year ago. It's not in the Spring Garden (11th st) area. It's in Old City (S. 3rd st near Market).

In general the AMPs are walk-in at any time. Noon is busy and then so is a hour or so after people eat dinner. Friday and Saturday nights you should stay away from. Those are the times you really need an appointment. Calling before you go can avoid the "come back in an hour".

Line-ups have been difficult to get.

Closing times are fairly strict. Don't come in 10 min before closing. Closing times vary.

Here's a map: http://www.septa.org/maps/region/pdf/ccp.pdf

Pick up a free City Paper and Philadelphia Weekly in the Yellow and Orange boxes on the street.

Qjkl
09-21-12, 04:05
Thanks Spazen, I'll report back with what I find.

FC moved about a year ago. It's not in the Spring Garden (11th st) area. It's in Old City (S. 3rd st near Market).

In general the AMPs are walk-in at any time. Noon is busy and then so is a hour or so after people eat dinner. Friday and Saturday nights you should stay away from. Those are the times you really need an appointment. Calling before you go can avoid the "come back in an hour".

Line-ups have been difficult to get.

Closing times are fairly strict. Don't come in 10 min before closing. Closing times vary.

Here's a map:

http://www.septa.org/maps/region/pdf/ccp.pdf

Pick up a free City Paper and Philadelphia Weekly in the Yellow and Orange boxes on the street.

AgentChan
09-21-12, 18:39
I'm coming to Philly for a night, have RTFF and plan to stop by FC. I'm familiar with the AMP / AAMP scene in SF, LA, Hawaii and it seems like you call before you go, you don't just walk in to the door and see who's working. Can you call right before you plan on going, or is it like some of the California AAMPs where you have book your girl early in the day before she's booked up? I want to stay in a hotel within walking distance, maybe the Omni or Holiday Inn. I was also thinking of staying closer to 12th / Race because there's a bunch of places within walking distance, but if it's not like Hawaii where you can just walk in and see the lineup, I don't want to waste too much time calling a bunch of places and trying to walk in and see a 2-3 girl lineup. Younger, hotter providers with standard service are preferred to PSE MILFs or GMILFs. Also, do the AMPs have strict closing times? Some ads say 24/7, others not. Thanks in advance. If you need any West coast intel, let me know.I also live on the west coast, specially LA, but I am originally from Philly, and go back often. Any intel you want to share or need to know, feel free to ask.

LuvumBare
09-24-12, 18:43
Anyone know if Blue Moon (or DaDaDA) on 13th st is still open?

They no longer advertise on BP.Sue is running the place and doing it very well. 223 N. 13th between Race and Vine. Call for appointment 267 423 5887.

She stopped BP because someone was compromising her ads.

JGgarth
09-25-12, 22:07
She stopped BP because someone was compromising her ads.What do you mean by that?

Member #4767
09-28-12, 11:34
Thought I would post a great experience in a work related visit to Philly this week. I decided I was horny at 1:30am after a few pops at the hotel and scoured this forum for some ideas. Took a few calls at that time of the night but I hit the jackpot calling "BellaAsian" or "Best Asian", can't remember what the name was. It it was 1041 Ridge Ave. Got there at 1:50 am and was buzzed in by the Mamasan, who actually looked pretty hot for her age. Tight body, pretty face and very friendly. I wasn't sure at that point if she was my girl but her ass as we walked up the stairs made it a-ok if se took care of me. She takes my hand and leads me to a room and vanishes for a moment. To my surprise following her was a beautiful, petite and young Asian girl with a killer body that gave me a hug and was all for me! Apologies for not getting her name but I was pretty damn happy at that point. Freaking awesome table shower, warm water, soaped up just right and attention to "detail". Perfect! Dried me off, gave me a shot of mouthwash (that was a first) and led me by the hand back to the room. She then asks me what I wanted and I simply said "ALL". She smiled and told me $.60 which I had already prepared thanks to this board. She spoke broken English but started talking a bit dirty as she starts the rub down. She did this amazing "blow on my ass" ass she massaged the boys from behind. She takes off what little she was wearing and tells me to flip. From that point she started the best BBBJ I have had in awhile! It was so damn good at some point she slips the cover on and I didn't even know it. I start exploring her tiny but shapely body and she likes her nipples sucked gently, loves her clit massaged bit NO finger insertion. I didn't attempt DATY due to her pre lubing the kitty bit I would have loved to. She then climbs on the table and starts the slide up and on. As expected she was tight and rode me like she meant it. Nice little noises and faces! I sort of picked her up and swung her Down for some Mish, sort of surprised her. She works it from the bottom and wrapped those legs around me without me asking. Have to admit she was tight, wet and grinding so it didn't take long for me to finish and I honestly didn't try to last, just let it rip! All I can say is right to her tying my shoes as I dressed I had a blast, was treated very well from start to finish and I freaking wish I loved closer! Thanks for the great input here, without it I wouldn't have ended up at 1041 Ridge!

Peace out and stay safe.

Sixty Nine
09-29-12, 13:17
My business travel takes me to Philadelphia from time to time. A few years ago I discovered the old location of Fun City and I stopped by at least once during each business trip. I had great experiences with Dallas, Cherry, Gina, Jay, and others who's names I can't remember. Last week I visited Philadelphia for the first time in a year and I incorrectly wrote the new FCA adddress. Went to Pink one morning and then the place on Ridge Road the next evening. After over a dozen experiences at Philadelphia AMPs I'm convinced that this city is an AMP hot spot. Every experience was good with an attractive girl and there was never any problems with upsells. Other cities have problems with old or ugly girls, price uncertainity, marginal or limited services and constant pressure for more cash. I'm sure the Philadelphia AMP mongers appreciate what they have.

Horsetrader
09-30-12, 11:19
After over a dozen experiences at Philadelphia AMPs I'm convinced that this city is an AMP hot spot. Every experience was good with an attractive girl and there was never any problems with upsells. Other cities have problems with old or ugly girls, price uncertainity, marginal or limited services and constant pressure for more cash. I'm sure the Philadelphia AMP mongers appreciate what they have.Even with the overall good quality of Philadelphia AMPs, you were lucky to get a dozen good experiences without any of the problems you mention.

Bubster
09-30-12, 14:08
Has anyone been to the Apple Spa recently. This is the one at Welsh and Marshall Sts in the Northeast?

I heard it was closed.

Basketball
10-01-12, 06:09
Has anyone been to the Apple Spa recently. This is the one at Welsh and Marshall Sts in the Northeast?

I heard it was closed.Apple moved to Bustleton and Byberry and then closed.

OneTimeCharm
10-02-12, 14:53
Will occasional travel to Philly on business going forward. Looking for the AMP hotspots in town w the tightest, hotest girls for a GFE+ or similar. Can anyone advise?

Spazen
10-03-12, 01:51
You have one post, so don't expect a lot.

Pick up a free City paper or Philadelphia Weekly on the city streets and also consult BP Philly. Also check this thread. FC / BA generally gives consistent service and the girls have been moving/alternating between the two places. GFE or GFE+ services have been scarce.

Generally locations in Philly are just a house number. Some are call first. It's not unusual to find the AMPs clustered. FC / BA have a website.

Warning. It is an election year, so be careful.

Sixty Nine
10-06-12, 10:57
My business travel takes me to Philadelphia from time to time. A few years ago I discovered the old location of Fun City and I stopped by at least once during each business trip. I had great experiences with Dallas, Cherry, Gina, Jay, and others who's names I can't remember. Last week I visited Philadelphia for the first time in a year and I incorrectly wrote the new FCA adddress. Went to Pink one morning and then the place on Ridge Road the next evening. After over a dozen experiences at Philadelphia AMPs I'm convinced that this city is an AMP hot spot. Every experience was good with an attractive girl and there was never any problems with upsells. Other cities have problems with old or ugly girls, price uncertainity, marginal or limited services and constant pressure for more cash. I'm sure the Philadelphia AMP mongers appreciate what they have.I wrote my prior post too soon. Last Wednesday evening I went back to Ridge Road (Bella?) and had a lousy time.

Prior to going to the room I used the upstairs bathroom (toilet, wash hands, mouthwash). Before I finished in there Toni was outside asking me what is taking so long and I should hurry up (I was probably in there 2 to 3 minutes). When in the room she asked if I had been drinking (I hadn't) , I guess she smelled the mouthwash. She complained that I put money on the table and should have handed it to her. She was bossy and a pain in the neck before the TS, during the TS, walking back to the room, and in the room. Each time she opened her mouth she seemed mad at me. Everything had to be exactly her way, which was basically with me just staying still with my hands at my side while she did everthing. During FS I decided I didn't want to finish, it's better to lose my fee and walk to another spa than to waste my limited biological resources with Toni. She insisted on finishing FS, I insisted on stopping. Then she insisted on CBJ while I insisted on stopping. Finally she left the room. When I was dressing I could hear her outside the room bitching in Korean while I got dressed. Just as I finished getting dressed she came back to the room and lectured me on how my not finishing makes the girl feel bad. Total time with Toni was probably about 15 miserable minutes.

While I was leaving I talked to mamasan, who was very nice (of course). I told her I didn't like Toni and a bit about her being too bossy. Mamasan said she understood and asked me to come back in 2 days and a better girl would be available. My mistake was not asking mamasan to see someone else the minute the first bad vibes came from Toni.

I walked over to Pink and had an exceptional 60-minute session.

Bubster
10-07-12, 10:09
Apple moved to Bustleton and Byberry and then closed.Thats sucks. Apple was close and easy to get to. Are there any good AMP sites in the Northeast Philly?

Cocknballs
10-25-12, 17:42
I wrote up Blue Moon (or DaDaDa. Whatever it's called. 13th near Vine) after my last visit to Philly a few months back. How do they compare to Fun City (on 3rd near Market)? Is the talent better at Fun City? Is service as good - including the famous Rusty Trombone? I'll be up in a few weeks and will post another report wherever I go. Thanks.

Philly Dogg
10-27-12, 13:02
I wrote up Blue Moon (or DaDaDa. Whatever it's called. 13th near Vine) after my last visit to Philly a few months back. How do they compare to Fun City (on 3rd near Market)? Is the talent better at Fun City? Is service as good - including the famous Rusty Trombone? I'll be up in a few weeks and will post another report wherever I go. Thanks.Blue moon or DaDaDa is better in my opinion. Ask for Sue. Not your standard rub and tug. Take your vitamins before your visit. Yes, Rusty T is on the table.

Dogg

JGgarth
10-27-12, 23:25
Blue moon or DaDaDa is better in my opinion. Ask for Sue. Not your standard rub and tug.Neither is FC. Not sure what you're comparing. Not that I imply anything bad about DDD. I would have hard time comparing the two. But CH, any incarnation of it, has always been a great place, and I'd have a hard time naming a place that's clearly better. In my experience, FC is clearly better than anything else I've ever tried. Again, not to say that other places are bad, not at all, Philly is an AMP heaven, you can't go wrong with any of them, pretty much.

Basketball
10-28-12, 15:34
Neither is FC. Not sure what you're comparing. Not that I imply anything bad about DDD. I would have hard time comparing the two. But CH, any incarnation of it, has always been a great place, and I'd have a hard time naming a place that's clearly better. In my experience, FC is clearly better than anything else I've ever tried. Again, not to say that other places are bad, not at all, Philly is an AMP heaven, you can't go wrong with any of them, pretty much.Fun City wins for young, hott girls in quantity.

Shibalz
11-02-12, 23:56
Bump guys?

Thats sucks. Apple was close and easy to get to. Are there any good AMP sites in the Northeast Philly?

Mek111
11-06-12, 12:07
Was a star provider at Warren, OH spas (notably Sun Spa) but everything in Warren got shut down in May by our LE friends. Sophia is from Phila and wondering if she set up shop here after departing Warren. I'm here on biz for a few days and thought I'd scout around. She's Korean (of course) but speaks english very well with modest accent. Taller than most girls, age 40-ish, has a thing for very exotic outfits which she changes frequently during the session. Provides outstanding GFE experience with considerable enthusiasm; everything is on the menu and truly enjoys her chosen profession.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

MEK

Tourch55
11-06-12, 16:03
I sent you a PM with information. She does not want to be reminded of Warren.

Was a star provider at Warren, OH spas (notably Sun Spa) but everything in Warren got shut down in May by our LE friends. Sophia is from Phila and wondering if she set up shop here after departing Warren. I'm here on biz for a few days and thought I'd scout around. She's Korean (of course) but speaks english very well with modest accent. Taller than most girls, age 40-ish, has a thing for very exotic outfits which she changes frequently during the session. Provides outstanding GFE experience with considerable enthusiasm; everything is on the menu and truly enjoys her chosen profession.

MEK

Spazen
11-06-12, 17:09
Her? http://www.bellaasian.com/#! Sophia / zoom / cee5 / imagen66

You'll have to navigate to Models at the top of the webpage.

CookyJar
11-06-12, 18:47
Her?

http://www.bellaasian.com/#!Sophia/zoom/cee5/imagen66.
You'll have to navigate to Models at the top of the webpage.

MEKKorean; speaks english very well with modest accent. Taller than most girls, age 40-ish, has a thing for very exotic outfits...

Yeah! That's got to be her.
CookyJar

Member #5950
11-11-12, 22:48
Korean; speaks english very well with modest accent. Taller than most girls, age 40-ish, has a thing for very exotic outfits.

Yeah! That's got to be her.

CookyJarTo tell if it's really her say "Flower Shop not Flower Garden". That will open some doors of opportunity.

Mek111
11-11-12, 23:48
Just returned from several days in your city on an extended biz trip. Thanks to all posters who helped me understand the options here. I chose Fun City and hit them twice while was here. All the positives in the prior posts are definitely true, and those girls make a traveler feel right at home. I connected best with Bebe, she seems very authentic in her participation. Cherry is definitely smoking hot, but had kind of a rush attitude that was a bit of a turnoff until you gaze at her body again. Even the mamasan Jenny is quite attractive. With Warren OH now out of the picture for Ohio natives, what you have going on here is very similar, and makes me nostalgic.

Good excuse to develop another reason to return!

PS. Thanks also for posters who helped identify the location of Sophia. You guys are correct, she wants to avoid everything associated with Warren.

MEK

GutsAndGlory
11-12-12, 08:15
To tell if it's really her say "Flower Shop not Flower Garden". That will open some doors of opportunity.In Engrish? Can she say that? .

Puck70
11-22-12, 13:58
it has been a while since i had gone to see lily and the girls. (last time i was there she was still at fun city) but i went to both of the websites and they are down and parked. i know that king got raided a couple of weeks ago on a false report of an **** girl, but was that enough to spook the other two of business?

LoupGarou
11-24-12, 15:59
Hi. Will be on business trip to Philadelphia next week.

Is FC still open? Phone #

Otherwise considering: 237, New World, Blue Moon, Pink, YCO

Are these all Korean (I prefer)?

It looks like going rate is 60 house + 100 'tip' correct?

Any to avoid? What about Bella, Osaka, Bangkok. 1010, Lucky?

Thanks

JGgarth
11-24-12, 20:32
it has been a while since i had gone to see lily and the girls. (last time i was there she was still at fun city) but i went to both of the websites and they are down and parked. i know that king got raided a couple of weeks ago on a false report of an **** girl, but was that enough to spook the other two of business?don't worry about the sites, call them on the phone.

GutsAndGlory
11-25-12, 00:32
Hi. Will be on business trip to Philadelphia next week.

Is FC still open? Phone #

Otherwise considering: 237, New World, Blue Moon, Pink, YCO

Are these all Korean (I prefer)?

It looks like going rate is 60 house + 100 'tip' correct?

Any to avoid? What about Bella, Osaka, Bangkok. 1010, Lucky?

ThanksAs per JGarth and Fun City,"Don't worry about the sites, call them on the phone." Pink is USUALLY a good bet, but FC is consistently solid. I have visited 1010 and was fun. I'm me if interested in Brazilians.

Driver2
11-25-12, 07:59
RE: "Russian" or "European" = RIPOFF.

There was a place in the old Bluegrass Shopping Center years ago called "Head to Toe" which eventually moved to Center City. The gals there were all primo, and the rates reasonable, with a fairly honest reputation. In the twenty-some years since, several others opened "businesses" in that general area (within walking distance, actually) , all using bait and switch tactics at the very least.It was a wonderful place, not Russian or European, but all-American. There were fantastic girls, and you could just walk in off the street and have FS for around $60. It was a sister place to the Executive Retreat downtown on Locust St, and some girls worked at both locations. The northeast place got closed down in 1983, but the one on Locust continued for a few years longer. I hadn't heard them mentioned for awhile, and this post brought back some fond memories.

Morozek
11-25-12, 08:11
Her?

http://www.bellaasian.com/#

! Sophia / zoom / cee5 / imagen66.

You'll have to navigate to Models at the top of the webpage.The site appears to be down now? All I get is a parked GoDaddy. Com page.

JGgarth
11-25-12, 19:18
I'm me if interested in Brazilians.Eh? Come again?

The site appears to be down now? All I get is a parked GoDaddy. Com page.Give them a call.

GutsAndGlory
11-25-12, 19:26
Eh? Come again?Auto-correct. IM (instant message) me. Sorry.

LoupGarou
11-28-12, 00:30
Visited FC today. First time visit and not overly impressed. Called first and then saw Anna who told me this was like her 3rd day. Anna is older (mid 30s) K-girl, tall, little over-weight, not unattractive but would not cause any head turns if you passed her on the street. TS, massage, CBJ, did the deed then rushed me out the door. In&out in 30 min. Will try Pink or 1010 next. Maybe I'm spoiled but first time at FC doesn't compare to San Francisco Kgirls.

http://forum.myredbook.com/forum/DCForumID201

JustMe81
11-28-12, 03:25
Hi fellow Philly AMP peeps!

Ok, my reviews are from last Sunday (11/18 & 11/19). I've been busy (also lazy) but I finally forced myself to post my reviews of my escapades from last week (not to mention, I should also start contributing more). A fair warning, I had fun and loved my time but what pleases and excites me might not be your cup of tea. That's cool, I do hope you have fun wherever you may go.

I'm currently in Syracuse, NY but I used to call Philly home and I'm always finding an excuse to go back. Osaka was the first AMP I ever visited while I was in Philly, this place has changed over the years but I have so many good memories. After two years away, I decided to go visit Osaka again. (I was going to start my journey with a trip to DaDaDa (formerly Blue Moon) but some dude went in, stood in the doorway and popped his head out and tried to get me to go in while I passed by. Are you friggin' kidding me, really. So sadly that trip was postponed for another time). So I went in (around 9:30pm) , I use the back entrance facing the loading dock, exchanged pleasantries with the manager and in came Sarah (Sara or another variation) .26 (surprisingly in the Asian age conversion chart did appear 26). She had nice long mid-back black hair, natural A / B. 5'5 +- an inch or two, hailing from Seoul (Gangnam area, if I understood her correctly, but maybe she just referenced the song, I dunno). So I got undressed, proceeded to the TS which I found nice and thorough. She shampooed my hair standing up on the table, which was cute. Anyway I got dried off and then went back to the room. Miss Sarah is a kisser, felt like a HS makeout session, and after a while she proceeded to CBJ. Her CBJ felt pornstaresque, huge surprise to me. After a while, she got on top and she made the bed rock. I swear I was almost about to pull a Kevin Hart and start screaming pineapples. We switch to doggie, followed my standing mish, before I unloaded in regular mish. After it was all over, she cleaned me up, showered again, helped me get dressed, got me a bottle water and I was soon out the door (into the cool Philly night around 1040-1045pm).

To Be Continued.

Tonsil Hockey
11-28-12, 03:48
It was a wonderful place, not Russian or European, but all-American. There were fantastic girls, and you could just walk in off the street and have FS for around $60. It was a sister place to the Executive Retreat downtown on Locust St, and some girls worked at both locations. The northeast place got closed down in 1983, but the one on Locust continued for a few years longer. I hadn't heard them mentioned for awhile, and this post brought back some fond memories.I remember using the elevator at their Locust St. (between 17th and Broad, on the north side of the street) location. The trip up Roosevelt wasn't fun, but the results were always worth it. On two occasions, both Sundays, one of the "gals on duty" asked me to place an order for her for a meal from a restaurant / bar downstairs (and deliver) it. I never minded, because the "thanks" received put a smile on my face, as both times, I enjoyed their "executive room". They were among the oldest of the staff, probably managers of some type.

A few of the girls had preferences for lambskin, and knew the best methods for the most intense of experiences.

They sure don't make them like that anymore. They used to advertise in the Daily News or the Philadelphia Journal (I miss that paper) , usually in the sports or "X-rated movies section", along with the Gallery on Market, near 22nd.

JustMe81
11-28-12, 03:57
Ok, part 2.

After my Osaka romp, I made plans to visit 1820, the second AMP I visited while I was in Philly. But first, I stopped by Elephant and Castle around the corner to drink, eat, and watch the second half for the Ravens-Steelers game. After the game ended and finished my nourishment (a few minutes after midnight) I made my way to 1820. Ok, so I went in and asked for Bebe. This is where I will warn you about my tastes / preferences. Bebe was the second girl (lady) I met during my Philly AMP escapades and I think she is a cougar of sorts (at least when I look at the Asian age conversion formula and chart) probably in her 40s, black hair, +- 5'8", meatier (I. E. Not a hard body) , B / C. However, I categorize her in the Jennifer of Blue Moon (who I saw once) and Sue of DaDaDA fame (who I wanted to see) category; the mature freaky types. She was the first to every give me a body slide during the TS, so she has top spot in my favorite AMP provider list. I feel I should point out that I have never had a bad experience with her and I really like her attitude when I have seen her.

Anyway, I went in, went to the room. I got undressed, she came in, another exchange of pleasantries before we headed to the TS. Another nice TS with body slide, very nice touch. Got out, dried off went back to the room. Bebe came in gave me a nice massage not greatest like my regular masseuse / therapist but it was ok. Ms. Bebe was running her tongue down my back, gave me a nice RJ before flipping over. Her CBJ was ok but the RJ always makes up for it. She got on top, after a bit we switched to standing mish. She came after a bit. She had me lie down and gave me a nice HJ which ended with a bang. So I got another shower, she helped me get dressed, said my good byes, and once again I was out in the cool Philly night waiting for the 4am bus to NYC to get the 7am bus back up to Syracuse (stupid me didn't pickup my roll call ticket, so I was stuck waiting outside freezing my butt until I found refuge in a FedEx store at the Marriott, which if I had known I would have so tried DaDaDa or another AM). Oh well, there's always next time.

Anyways have fun and be safe,

JustMe81

Cephlapod Love
11-28-12, 13:44
Visited FC today. First time visit and not overly impressed. Called first and then saw Anna who told me this was like her 3rd day. Anna is older (mid 30s) K-girl, tall, little over-weight, not unattractive but would not cause any head turns if you passed her on the street. TS, massage, CBJ, did the deed then rushed me out the door. In&out in 30 min. Will try Pink or 1010 next. Maybe I'm spoiled but first time at FC doesn't compare to San Francisco Kgirls.

http://forum.myredbook.com/forum/DCForumID201Well Dude, if you like SF girls better, perhaps the best idea for you is to jump on a plane and fly yer azz out to the land of fruit & nuts and go F some girls out there?

What is the matter with these dudes? Are they just looking for a fight? They that silly? Do they think they will build street cred and acceptance by coming on this board and pizzing all over our shoes?

NO ONE has ever claimed that FC girls are the best in the country, nor the best in the world. Period.

I think what one will see, if they pay attention and RTFT, is that what has Been claimed is that in Philly, FC is probably the best AMP or nearly the best AMP in the city AND because it is consistently good, it is the "go to" place if one is visiting and does not have time to search around for other places or take the risk of having a terrible experience. {other places tend to be more hit or miss, on a day-to-day basis. } Now there might be some argument as to IF FC is the best in the city, but hey, that is what this board is all about.

But hey, if one came into town and tried to compare FC with something else, perhaps something it isn't, then it is no surprise one had a bad experience. They had their expectations scr *wed up! Or the wrong attitude.

Time to reboot and try again?

Good Luck!

JGgarth
11-28-12, 18:13
Hey, CL, I understand the sentiment, but it's a bit too much drama, no? The guy wanted to say something, and he did, and god bless him and everyone, and I was pleased to learn that things are cooking in SF. Did this really merit such an extended rebuttle? LOL. Come on, lighten up.

LoupGarou
11-28-12, 23:13
Well Dude, if you like SF girls better, perhaps the best idea for you is to jump on a plane and fly yer azz out to the land of fruit & nuts and go F some girls out there?

What is the matter with these dudes? Are they just looking for a fight? They that silly? Do they think they will build street cred and acceptance by coming on this board and pizzing all over our shoes?

NO ONE has ever claimed that FC girls are the best in the country, nor the best in the world. Period.

I think what one will see, if they pay attention and RTFT, is that what has Been claimed is that in Philly, FC is probably the best AMP or nearly the best AMP in the city AND because it is consistently good, it is the "go to" place if one is visiting and does not have time to search around for other places or take the risk of having a terrible experience. {other places tend to be more hit or miss, on a day-to-day basis. } Now there might be some argument as to IF FC is the best in the city, but hey, that is what this board is all about.

But hey, if one came into town and tried to compare FC with something else, perhaps something it isn't, then it is no surprise one had a bad experience. They had their expectations scr *wed up! Or the wrong attitude.

Time to reboot and try again?

Good Luck!One visit, one girl so probably just the luck of the draw and too bad for me (same can and does happen in SF). And I guess maybe my expectations were a little high 'cause it is FC this and FC that all over this board. No offense. Meant it to be just a report on a recent visit. Anyway, Philly seems to more of an AMP scene and SF more of an AAMP, so not a fair comparison.

Basketball
11-29-12, 07:18
One visit, one girl so probably just the luck of the draw and too bad for me (same can and does happen in SF). And I guess maybe my expectations were a little high 'cause it is FC this and FC that all over this board. No offense. Meant it to be just a report on a recent visit. Anyway, Philly seems to more of an AMP scene and SF more of an AAMP, so not a fair comparison.The AMP right next to FC just got busted. FC was down for a bit, and is / was probably slow. Guessing the good girls left, be / see of fear of bust and no customers. Reloading in a hurry, does not guarantee typical high quality girls.

Cephlapod Love
11-29-12, 13:20
The AMP right next to FC just got busted.Somebody forget to contribute to the PAL? Or provide walk around assistance to L&I? ;)

Cephlapod Love
11-29-12, 13:25
One visit, one girl so probably just the luck of the draw and too bad for me (same can and does happen in SF). And I guess maybe my expectations were a little high 'cause it is FC this and FC that all over this board. No offense. Meant it to be just a report on a recent visit. Anyway, Philly seems to more of an AMP scene and SF more of an AAMP, so not a fair comparison.OK, thanks for that. Sorry to be so harsh in my response, I was a bit OTT. Sorry that your FC experience wasn't up to par! That is good intel for the thread.

Some general advice to other who might visit FC. Mamasan is very cognizant of her reputation. So if you have a bad experience, do yourself a favor and open yer mouth and let her know. If you are polite about it she will fix things. If one doesn't say anything, then she can't make adjustments. I'm just sayin'

Let's hope FC is back up & running soon with a good compliment of talent.

ElCapitano1
12-17-12, 15:12
Visited FC today. First time visit and not overly impressed. C.

http://forum.myredbook.com/forum/DCForumID201I stop going to FC about a year ago. The quality of the girls and service have declined. Used to be my favorite place, but now reading different forums it seems people have had similar experiences to yours. Mamasam always nice. And always making sure you're ok but she used to have better looking girls before. In term of looks, DC was the place. Before the cracked down of MPs couple years ago, now NY probably will have the best looking and will rival SF. Every now and then you might find a diamond in the rough in some places.

JGgarth
12-18-12, 15:23
I stop going to FC about a year ago. The quality of the girls and service have declined. Used to be my favorite place, but now reading different forums it seems people have had similar experiences to yours. Mamasam always nice. And always making sure you're ok but she used to have better looking girls before. In term of looks, DC was the place. Before the cracked down of MPs couple years ago, now NY probably will have the best looking and will rival SF.OK, so let's see, you used to frequent FC, but now you prefer to fly out to SF or take a train up to NYC. Is that what you're saying? I mean, you travel to other cities to monger because FC's no good anymore? I don't' get it. BTW, in my experience every incarnation of CH (including FC) has been better than the rest on the balance. But, naturally, I'm not comparing with SF. Though I doubt there's any difference, it's the same business, after all. As far NYC it's not only the same business, but in most cases the same people. I guess, I kinda question your opinion. Course it's not science, just my own experience, I may be wrong,

Mythbuster
01-11-13, 15:34
Be careful out there guys, the city seems to be cracking down on these places even the ones in Chinatown which I thought was a safe haven. Articles in the Daily News, not linked because they include mug shots. They site complaints from neighbors.

Basketball
01-12-13, 07:53
Be careful out there guys, the city seems to be cracking down on these places even the ones in Chinatown which I thought was a safe haven. Articles in the Daily News, not linked because they include mug shots. They site complaints from neighbors.Correct me if I'm wrong, but the article didn't say neighbors. Just said complaints. Could have been customers, or customers wives?

Cohiker
01-17-13, 23:54
I wanted to treat myself to a trip to Philly for your numerous AMP's since my usual scene for AMP's in DC has disappeared. Center City made me feel like a kid in a candy store. Plenty of nice hotels, plenty of places to eat (wow does Philly know how to eat!) , and plenty of AMP's (at least 13 within walking distance). I was in the area in May and visited YCO and really liked my time seeing Rikki there. So again I tried to go there on Tues. Jan. 15, but the door was locked and the security door that closes down in front of the windows was down. So I got out my hand written AMP list and saw that PINK SPA had a good review on this forum so made the 1block walk to there and got right in. I wanted to see if mamasan would give me a deal for 2hours for $100, but no deal, full price of 60 regardless if you stay for longer. In came GINA (very hot) and the 1st session I felt like she was rushing a bit, although she did give some GFE, and then the session was over in about 40minutes. She knew I wanted to stay for 2hours and sweet engrished me into seeing her for the 2nd session. This is where things got real heated up! Very GFE (no DATY) and by the time I left it was 2 hours of being there so I got my money's worth and then some! By the way, I was in room#1 and whoever was next to me in room#3 around 5pm, you were doing good since I could hear her moaning through the wall!

After 2hours at Pink Spas I went back to the hotel and rested then went out for dinner. When I got back to the hotel I called the legendary FUN CITY and mamasan said I had to make an appt. Since they were booked up until 12am. Well it wasn't even 10pm yet so again I checked my list and saw OSAKA had a good review here so called and they said no waiting. Hard to find entrance since I walked right passed it, turned around and found it though. Went in to the 1st room and saw YUMI. She gave the best table shower I've ever had, it was a massage combined with a shower. She continued the great massage and gave a good session that was almost the full hour without a GFE though. I wanted to again stay for a 2nd session and mamasan said to wait and soon in came RUBY. Even more beautiful than Yumi, I skipped the shower since Yumi got me clean and again I got great service and a non rushed session, but neither were GFE. Both PINK SPA and OSAKA gave a great service and they really try hard to make you happy despite the huge language barrier. I don't recall DC AMP's trying that hard as the Philly ones do? I went to these on a rainy cold weekday and they didn't seem real busy so maybe that's why the sessions where so good? I spent a good deal of time researching the scene here and felt it paid off, but maybe all the AMP's give equal service here, you tell me? Better prices here than NYC. 160 vs. 190-200 so Philly won out over NYC for me.

JGgarth
01-18-13, 23:32
Hey, Cohiker, great report, you have obviously had a great time, and thanks for sharing. What day of the week was it, if you remember? BTW, about prices in NYC. They're actually about the same (relatively) cause if you live in NYC you make more money for the same work. Naturally, if you live in Philly, going to NYC to monger doesn't make much sense.

Spazen
01-19-13, 18:53
Cohiker:

Thanks for the report. Philly has been better in the past. We lost 3 places in the past couple of months. One probably will not come back.

Mikey Likes
01-21-13, 21:45
First, I try to only report when there is something new and interesting. Second, often times it takes longer than I'd like due to prying eyes and just a lack of time. I have frequented all Philly venues for too many years now but am currently exiled to a distant land, so am only in town a few times a year.

I am not a huge fan of the current FC set up. I don't like the pub across the street which makes it too public. The four times I've been there, it appears there are only 2 girls working and one is the Dragon Lady with the bolt-ons, I don't recall her name but thought she was too fake and too mercenary for me, she has been there each time I have come by. I have never mentioned this to the Mamasan, and as someone else suggested, I should. Mamasan is always very interested in the customer having a good experience. I miss the Spring Garden location, discreet, easy parking and with quite a few girls.

So, while my report on Blue Moon is quite old, from late November, it's still worth mentioning as the most bizarre experience I've ever had. Based on other positive reports I stopped by about 11pm on a Friday night. As I approached the location, a hustler, likely from the shelter around the corner, tried to usher me in- who would want that attention and why would I need his help? I kept walking and came back a few minutes later. When you go to the street address there are two doors for the location, a first floor and an upper floor. I rang the bell on the first floor and have no idea what is upstairs. Did I go to the wrong spot? An older (45+) unnatractive mamasan answered wearing a teddy and with her huge boobs hanging out. She showed me a room and collected the normal fee. Then she starts to undress! I was shocked and told her I thought she was sending in someone younger. She refused to give me my cash back but said she'd be right back. She sent in a younger tall thin girl. I don't recall her name but she was acceptable, about 35 with bolt on boobs. She took me to the back for the shower. The place was falling apart. I've never seen such a shoddy looking AMP, water leaks from the ceiling, trash, the shower room had empty yogurt containers and towels piled up. It seemed like maybe the proper Mamasan had been absent, the place needed a manager and a cleaner. The girl gave me a tremendous shower including body slide and really going to town on junior. I tried to ignore the trash and get into the dirtiness of the whole thing. It worked. Back at the room I tried to ignore the towel on the bed which was literally worn thin and had strings hanging over the actual holes in the towel. She gave me a decent massage followed by a BBBJCIM. I never got around to fucking her as she was totally deep throating me the entire time. That was a first for me. I am normal sized but women just don't seem to offer that service or have that talent. The whole situation was strange and slightly disturbing. It was truly filthy. I didn't report immediately as I mentioned above but also because I wasn't sure if I would go back. Really weird experience.

So last week I went by Pink. I have long been a fan and have always had either good, or excellent experiences. This Saturday night I went by about 9pm. I was offered Gina, who I had never seen before. She doesn't speak English, but I understood she was 27. She looks about 22 with absolutely perfect and natural C cup breasts, an unusally round ass for an Asian and some baby fat in the middle as I like. Walking to the shower I could see her face in the light and she is pretty, wider eyes than normal made me wonder if she wasnt part European. She had a perfect innocent look that I love. The shower service was nice, nothing special, without any language skills the experience was a bit tough. After the shower, she got right down to business with a light massage then her tongue in my ass. Is that now a required AMP service? A few years ago it was highly rare as far as I can tell. Not complaining, just saying. She gave a light BJ, covered the head and licked the shaft, it was nice. Followed by cowgirl. Seeing those perfect tits bounce was worth every penny, then missionary. I lasted longer than normal for me, I am not a race horse, but she wasn't trying to make me finish quickly. I hate when I ask them to slow down and they speed up so I'll come faster. This was not the case. Her service was slightly awkward. Could this be her first week. And not mercenary at all. Refreshing. I wish I spoke Korean, she would be a keeper in any sense of the word, really cute, slightly innocent with a nice giggle. A great experience I am still dreaming about.

Walking out of Pink, another girl was waiting in the TV room, very thin with what looked like nice boobs and a cute smile. WHEN I go back soon, I will be conflicted as to who to ask for, but it will probably be Gina.

Spazen
01-22-13, 02:07
Mikey:

You could have missed a rare treat at Blue Moon if that was Sue.

Basketball
01-22-13, 07:02
Mikey:

You could have missed a rare treat at Blue Moon if that was Sue.Sounded like Sue. That was what I thought he was going to report.

JGgarth
01-22-13, 18:11
More good reports lately! Thanks, guys, good stuff.

We lost 3 places in the past couple of months. One probably will not come back.Three? 1010 and this other one ("rainbow"?) but what's the third one? And which one's not coming back and why?

Mmppt
01-22-13, 21:15
Late report here, but visited 1800 Ludlow a bit before Christmas. Had a girl named Mimi. Mid 30s, petite. 5'1 perhaps. Most mediocre experience of my life. Didn't want to do a shower, no massage, rushed experience, didn't bother with a cleanup and practically pushed me out the door.

Might be good if you want a girl just for the service but I like the massage part too.

Spazen
01-23-13, 02:06
JGgarth:

42B probably isn't coming back. There is an angry Civic Association Leader or something and the building is / was up for sale. 1010 and 209 who knows if they will be back or not.

JGgarth
01-23-13, 12:17
42B probably isn't coming back.Ah, yeah. Well, maybe they will? Just cause something got shut down doesn't mean it's not coming back. Most of these places experienced shutdowns at one time or another.

There is an angry Civic Association Leader or somethingI haven't heard of that. At least not about 42b.

and the building is / was up for sale.Yeah. Otoh, FC is also there, and they're fine. But, that aside, if they move, I wouldn't mind. This particular location isn't all that great.

Trvlr42
01-25-13, 21:10
I like UTR stuff for the novelty, but I really prefer AMPs for ease of use, table shower services, and the exotic providers. But I'd like an 8/9/dime looker OR great service for $$ a pop. Opinions on looks vary greatly, but menus are usually the same, as long as one is a gentleman.

So regarding menus, I know a few philly AMP providers with bb (a few) /grk (only 1) service available to be had after a bunch of visits. I know a lot of AMP guys are more saftey anxious, so if it bothers you, my apologies.

I don't have the $$$$$$+ or time to get to know each and every provider around here.

If you'd like to share info please PM.

ShaferShark
01-28-13, 14:25
In a recent trip to Philly, I decided to give Pink a try. Drew Gina.

It was an odd experience, somewhat. I heard the doorbell ring 3 times during the table shower. When we got to the room, the pre-game was very short. I was asked to flip within 5 minutes. I thought I was being rushed due to the busy night.

But then, after the main event, Gina offered the massage. It's not a first that a massage has been offered at this point, but never in place of the pre-game massage. As Mikey said, Gina is cute and has a nice body. But I was disappointed with the experience, preferring a more sensual lead-up.

Lhmagic
01-28-13, 18:06
Hey there,

I've been to a couple AMPs in South Jersey and I've had luck with some, more with others but I'm looking to cross the bridge and get into something special. I've read some great reviews about FC and Bella but I'm also looking to maybe find an AMP with different nationality providers (?) Latina would be preferred. I haven't made it over to Philly yet to test the waters but you all will be sure to read about it when I do. Any info on different MPs and ones that provide excellent service would be great.

Thanks

PhillyDwag
01-31-13, 20:40
Stopped by 1041 Ridge AKA Bella.

Lilly introduced me to Adraine. If you like long hair she is your gal. It almost reaches her ass crack. Nice body and a good personality. Speaks very passable English which is always a big plus for me.

Lilly game me their new web address http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/ She told me to check out the youtube video on the photo page.

There is a pic of Adraine on the site. It is 100% right.

Runner8
02-01-13, 08:43
Sounds and looks great! What were the damages?

Stopped by 1041 Ridge AKA Bella.

Lilly introduced me to Adraine. If you like long hair she is your gal. It almost reaches her ass crack. Nice body and a good personality. Speaks very passable English which is always a big plus for me.

Lilly game me their new web address.

http://phillybella.escortwebsite.com/

She told me to check out the youtube video on the photo page.

There is a pic of Adraine on the site. It is 100% right.

PhillyDwag
02-01-13, 16:00
Sounds and looks great! What were the damages?Room fee is $60 and tip was $100. Total $160 which is the standard for all of Philly. I usually tip an extra $20 upfront. I know this freaks out some mongers but it works for me. I think it get the session off to a good start rather then a fight.

Lhmagic
02-02-13, 01:39
Hey there,

I made an appointment in the afternoon and got there maybe twenty minutes early. I guess I allowed myself too much time to find the place, parking, etc. The mamasan, a five something mid fourties woman answered the door, which I almost didn't believe was the right door. She led me in, asked me to pay for the house fee and girl upfront-something I'm not used to. She asked if I wanted a TS and I agreed, so I was told to undress and wait. I wait a couple minutes and she returns. I'm a little annoyed now because I'm so used to the provider providing the TS. I thought to myself, no way am I paying $.6 for services from this lady. She gives me a half ass TS, non playful at all. I'm considering leaving now but I'm like hey, I'm early maybe my provider is getting ready. I'm dried off and I lay on the bed in the room. I wait like 3 songs and steps in a 5 six. 110 lb woman with minimal booty cheeks whose body says late 20's but her face says mid 30's. I breathe a sigh of relief.

She dims the lights and starts to massage my neck / shoulder area. This felt like a vulcan death grip of sorts, I like a little pain with my pleasure but this was insanity. She feels me wince and asks if it was too hard.

Oh no, those muscles and tendons were kinda useless anyway.

Then follows probably the worst massage I have ever had. Like, it was a little poking here and there. By now my wondering eyes spot a cover on the table.

I'm smiling a bit now.

The lights dim a bit more, I hear her undress. I feel her eraser sized nips on my back and legs, she adds a more sensual touch to the massage now. I flip, she lets me grab her chi chis as she magically ninja'd a cover on to start a CBJ, then reverse cowgirl, a little mish then to doggy. She doesn't let me go to town this way, she says too big. So back to mish.

A little hot towel clean up and she says okay, thats it. Wow, there was like ZERO GFE, Lots of waiting, the mamasan gave the TS and I felt tense and weary afterward. The massage couldve been WAAYY better.

Thats it for now, til next time

Iorek
02-04-13, 09:45
Room fee is $60 and tip was $100. Total $160 which is the standard for all of Philly. I usually tip an extra $20 upfront. I know this freaks out some mongers but it works for me. I think it get the session off to a good start rather then a fight.That my friend is how new 'standard' pricing gets established!

I understand you I hope, like myself I am known to tip and often generously to show myself appreciative or just a little something to keep up the effort and skills when I come for my return trip, but I've learned from some of my more mature acquaintances that have been at this game longer than myself to practice restraint here. There is a reason why Philly still remains one of the few cost tolerable markets for this pasttime. There are plenty of providers in the city and we have our choices and need to do our tight-fisted part in keeping it affordable for the regular man for whom that $160 is a price found nowhere else in the NorthEast thru the MidAtlantic for a FS visit. It went from $80, to $100, to $120 then spiked. Yes SPIKED to $160. Keep tipping. It becomes expected, then others of us clients get pressure to also pad it the extra $20, next thing you know its $180 because enough of these girls would have moved on to work in other spa's over time and brought the expectation of that extra with them and it becomes the new normal.

Keep a level head. Do it for the team, give her chocolates instead!

Sam Katz
02-04-13, 16:53
Where should I go?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

JGgarth
02-04-13, 19:03
Where should I go?Depends on what you did, LOL.

It went from $80, to $100, to $120 then spiked. Yes SPIKED to $160.No it didn't. I remember quite clearly it was $.4 for some time, then $.5. Prices in here have been quite stable (but the cost of living is also lower than in some other places). I do agree with your general message though.

Spazen
02-04-13, 22:16
Yea, $1. 4, $1. 5 and $1. 6, BUT I also remember that some places like 1800 charged differently for 30 min. 45 min and 60 min sessions. That was annoying. It may have actually been $1. 4, for 30, $1. 5 for 45 and $1. 6 for 60.

So, instead of raising the cost, they reduced the time. It took me a while to figure that out.

Then there were providers which were demanding New York prices without mammasan's knowledge, This was a FC issue.

You do have to watch some providers sometimes cheat you. They seems to think they are done once you had your cup of coffee rather than allowing the time to relax when it's gone. Extra cups of coffee seem to be provider dependent.

Mamasan usually allocates time and may come banging on the door. There are exceptions to all of the rules and especially when napping is involved.

So, in general there was a steady progression of rates, there were some hiccups.

PhillyDwag
02-04-13, 23:15
The standard rate is $160. I do tip an extra $20 upfront. This is what I do and I am not changing my formula. I don't monger enough where I'll end up spoiling it for the rest of you guys.

For me it just sets a much better mood for the encounter. I give her the money up front and she typically leaves the room. 99% of the time she comes back and hands me the extra $20. I make a point to hand it back to her and tell her it is okay and it is hers. I find the whole mood of the session gets off to a much better first step. I enjoy interacting with here and I am just not looking to rent hole to get off on or in.

I'll go back with an older gal with an so-so body but who I have fun with over the young 22 year old with a picture perfect playboy body with a personality of a house plant.

Iorek
02-05-13, 02:00
The standard rate is $160. I do tip an extra $20 upfront. This is what I do and I am not changing my formula. I don't monger enough where I'll end up spoiling it for the rest of you guys.

For me it just sets a much better mood for the encounter. I give her the money up front and she typically leaves the room. 99% of the time she comes back and hands me the extra $20. I make a point to hand it back to her and tell her it is okay and it is hers. I find the whole mood of the session gets off to a much better first step. I enjoy interacting with here and I am just not looking to rent hole to get off on or in.

I'll go back with an older gal with an so-so body but who I have fun with over the young 22 year old with a picture perfect playboy body with a personality of a house plant.LOL. Well. Be careful, don't fall in love out there.

SartorisRex
02-06-13, 00:11
I'm a guy in his 20's looking to get FS at a AMP for relatively cheap with good looking girls. Where should I go. Thanks.

GutsAndGlory
02-06-13, 08:30
I'm a guy in his 20's looking to get FS at a AMP for relatively cheap with good looking girls. Where should I go. Thanks.None of us can help you with that Uncle Leo. We're all old guys looking for bad service with ugly girls.

Seva Lurker
02-06-13, 09:26
I'm a guy in his 20's looking to get FS at a AMP for relatively cheap with good looking girls. Where should I go. Thanks.I would suggest you look at the top of the forum page and click on Abbreviations (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations).

Then scroll down until you find RTFF. That will tell you everything you need to know.

Jumping Jim
02-06-13, 21:22
I'm a guy in his 20's looking to get FS at a AMP for relatively cheap with good looking girls. Where should I go. Thanks.I don't know, give me about $1, 000 and I'll hit all the AMPs in Philly and give them all a test ride for you.

The youtube video on the new Bella site is really funny.

JustMe81
02-10-13, 18:23
I'll go back with an older gal with an so-so body but who I have fun with over the young 22 year old with a picture perfect playboy body with a personality of a house plant.I second that!

Liquidice
02-12-13, 21:06
Visited Philly again after a long time, was sad to read about FC: been to their old spring and new location before. Found Bella's on here and off I went. Setup is very nice and unlike any I've been to before. I drew Suri and had a pleasant exp, in my case it helps that there is no language barrier. Her age is not what is posted but pictures are definitely real and body is on point; I'd say more in the early 30. The usual routine and a great massage at end which helped with pain from being in car for so many hours since last week. DMG is the usual fare. Got to top it all off with an authentic Philly cheesesteak. My usual routine when I am in this area. Enjoy and be safe fellow mongers!

Spazen
02-13-13, 22:39
All indications say FC is still around. Same phone as the 11th and SG location. They moved.

PaulHahn3
02-14-13, 15:31
Sorry to hear about 1010! When I would go to Philadelphia on business from Baltimore for more than a couple of days, I'd usually visit 1010. I thank all of you on this and other websites who recommended 1010. I would try to see Eva and she was very nice. Actually a pretty good massage, and I always left happy. Guess I have to start researching again.

Sam Katz
02-17-13, 12:57
My friend, I didn't even know my message never went through to you, I just tried to resend after like 2 weeks and it says your inbox is too full to recieve more messages. Too many mongers coming to you for advice? LOL. Anyways, when you have time, I have some questions for you. Thanks.

BTW

Never go to 1121 Race St.

It's a lose lose situation.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Leonitas
02-17-13, 13:23
1010 used to be pretty good. Haven't been in over a year though.

Hannah was always nice.

Spazen
02-18-13, 03:11
Spazen.

My friend, I didn't even know my message never went through to you, I just tried to resend after like 2 weeks and it says your inbox is too full to recieve more messages. Too many mongers coming to you for advice? LOL. Anyways, when you have time, I have some questions for you. Thanks.68 (your inbox is full)

PS: The cranky mamasan is a known issue.

Sam Katz
02-18-13, 12:31
Wow I didn't even know my inbox was full, I just checked, it has messages dating back to 2003!

PhillyDwag
02-18-13, 20:56
Just spoke to Lilly, we go way back.

She said my favorite Rachel is coming back starring Wednesday Morning!

Guys Rachel is about as hot as you'll find at an AMP anywhere.

Basketball
02-19-13, 07:30
Just spoke to Lilly, we go way back.

She said my favorite Rachel is coming back starring Wednesday Morning!

Guys Rachel is about as hot as you'll find at an AMP anywhere.Hey Dawg,

I did Rachel one time. Liked her look. Attitude was good.

Have you been with her more than once? Was it better the second time? Did she do / allow more?

PhillyDwag
02-20-13, 14:58
Hey Dawg,

I did Rachel one time. Liked her look. Attitude was good.

Have you been with her more than once? Was it better the second time? Did she do / allow more?I'll know how the 2nd session is today if I can schedule a time. I was very happy with the first so I am not sure if I am your guy. I am so happy she is back.

As with most really really hot chicks they have so many guys gushing all over them they sometimes know they don't need to put out. This is a loose rule with this hobby and with that really hot babe at the bar. It depends on how good your game is with women which is a subject that could take up a 400 page book.

The reality is extra cash usually can open closed doors but even that depends on how you approach it. Of course I'll get bashed for even suggesting that by the "hold the price line & don't spoil it for the rest of us" gang on these boards. I am from the school of what you do with your money is your choice and none of my business.

JohnnySack
02-22-13, 15:18
Thanks for the recommendation guys. I stopped by last night to see Rachel.

Standard AMP fare, TS, Massage and FS was great.

Body: 8.

Attitude: 9.

Over All session: 9.

Damages: 1. 6

Sam Katz
02-24-13, 00:52
Hello fellow mongers its been a while. I was currently making my mental list of AMPs to visit and something told me to venture out to Ludlow, my initial target was Fun City but after all the commotion I will keep that on rain check for the time being. I have already ventured out on Race Street and was highly disappointed by the downgrade in all areas. 1041 is the best for your money right now. But Sam likes to try new food. I just returned from my journey actually, Saturday night, rainy and hungry with some money to blow on an AMP. I was thinking 1800 for a second but I heard that place turned into a Russian working girl spot so I ended that thought. I asked a fellow monger if I should go to Ranstead or Ludlow. My friend Mack Mitts suggested the 1819 because he had a "feeling". Well mongers and gentlemen, to be Phillies blunt, never ever go to this place, it's a waste of your hard earned money. As soon as I was welcomed at the door the mamasan greeted me like I was the first customer all night! I don't think this place is doing great business. It smelled like sewers and cigarettes covered up by insense inside and I asked for a line up and she said wait one minute she get beautiful girl for me. I waited and 1 girl appeared and she was eh 6/10 looks little chubby, maybe 38 39. I said " no more?" the mamasan said wait and after a whole 2 minutes returns with another girl (God only knows why it took 2 minutes) while the other girl is still standing there looking stupid and confused. The other girl looked about 35ish 6. 5/10 looks nice body though stiff as a board big fake ones. So now 2 girls (women) are in front of me, the mamasan says here is Hana and Nancy, I said " no more?" she said no only 2 tonight more next time, lie its Saturday night and you have only 2 working that means everynight you have 2 working LOL. I was tired and hungry and just walked almost 2 blocks in the rain so I decided F it lets do this. I chose Nancy, the most rushed lame shower ever and then throws me a towel to dry off then during the backrub she yawns and says she's so tired (a clear forshadowing of disappointment) I asked her how old she was, she said 24. I almost laughed but held it in. CBJ for a whole 10 seconds then mish to complete. 1.6 damage to my pockets. 100. 0 damage to my mongering mind. After the show she hugs me tightly and suddenly awakens with energy (energy from getting her first 100$ all week probably) and starts acting very friendly asking me to promise that I will return and see her again. I polietly said ofcourse, and hurried out of there. My next escapade will certainly not be around that area. Thinking of Fun City.

Shout outs to the old another forum mongers York and company, and the one and only King Kilgore where ever you are!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Khurg
02-24-13, 23:41
Set me back 1. 6 for TS, massage and FS. Great looking early 30s gal with nice body.

PhillyDwag
02-25-13, 19:23
Thanks for the recommendation guys. I stopped by last night to see Rachel.

Standard AMP fare, TS, Massage and FS was great.

Body: 8.

Attitude: 9.

Over All session: 9.

Damages: 1. 6Glad to help ya out.

I love the spinner types and she is great! Only problem (& it is a quality problem) she is so tight things finish quicker then normal.

Cephlapod Love
02-26-13, 11:05
Only problem (& it is a quality problem) she is so tight things finish quicker then normal.That is what a good pro does or knows how to do. Flex those muscles and tighten things up and you don't have to "work" as long! ; 0.

I bet the 'How to be Ho' 101 video has a whole hour on Kegel exercises.

Sam Katz
02-28-13, 02:38
Who should I ask for at Fun City?

Need help, anything would be highly appreciated by an old time monger.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

FourTwoNight
03-01-13, 06:33
Has anyone been to this place? It says for $$ all included once a day for a month. This sounds too god to be true.

Here is their ad from BP.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/passionate-touch-monthly-package-200-a-month-and-u-get1hr-shower-massage-andrelaxing-ending-every-day-20/11701075

Leonitas
03-02-13, 05:40
Has anyone been to this place? It says for $$ all included once a day for a month. This sounds too god to be true.

Here is their ad from BP.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/passionate-touch-monthly-package-200-a-month-and-u-get1hr-shower-massage-andrelaxing-ending-every-day-20/11701075Friendly advice is if it sounds too good to be true, probably is. PT has gone down a lot. Good luck

Adobe
03-04-13, 09:59
Senior member from out-of-town here, although may be joining your boards as a regular contributor very soon. It's been some years since my last mongering visit to your area, and as I recall there used to be a few Non-Asian MP's in and around the city. But I recognize from reading the posts on these boards that a lot of the Russian places are scams, and that there are very few places (not individuals) offering a selection of ladies who provide sensual massage at least.

Am I missing something? Does anyone have any suggestions for a non-Asian massage studio in or around the city (including the nearby burbs)? A moderately priced HE or more is what I'm hoping is still available somewhere around your fair city.

PM me, if you'd like. Appreciate any advice!

Adobe

Sam Katz
03-04-13, 11:32
All the Russian MPs are in the suburbs in the Southhampton, Street Road area, I heard some do FS some do only HJ, and some only do massage, check the backpage website.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/215-475-0232-amazing-service-full-body-rubs-sexy-russian-girls-new-20/13155080

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50today-specialwho-is-the-one-you-want-to-pamper-today-24/8740246

These are just two from todays posts.

And for that price what do you think is offered?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
03-04-13, 11:35
Someone once also told me 1800 Ludlow is a non asian MP but don't know for sure.

Also, just check out the backpage and call around, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

ChasMale
03-04-13, 14:11
I've never been in Philadelphia before and will be staying at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street. Is there a recommendation that someone can offer that would be within walking distance?

Thanks

Spazen
03-04-13, 21:13
Sam:

A long long long time ago that was true. Now,"I think" "they" may have moved a few doors away, but not at 1800."They" only operate in the late evening like after 6:00 or after 9:00 PM. Pretty much confirmed. The name used at 1800 long ago is the same one used a few doors down today. 1800 was Asian the least time I was there.

Bob1345
03-04-13, 21:55
Sam:

A long long long time ago that was true. Now,"I think" "they" may have moved a few doors away, but not at 1800."They" only operate in the late evening like after 6:00 or after 9:00 PM. Pretty much confirmed. The name used at 1800 long ago is the same one used a few doors down today. 1800 was Asian the least time I was there.I was at the 1800 a number of years back, then it was non Asian and very good but stopped by there again about 1 year ago and it was Asian, do not know what happened to the original place. Then 1800 was non Asian and 1814 and 1820 were Asian and some place across from 1820 was also Asian.

Jimmyjohn2
03-05-13, 07:20
40 South 3rd St. Is within easy walking distance.

Std $160 Philly rate will make you happy.

I've never been in Philadelphia before and will be staying at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street. Is there a recommendation that someone can offer that would be within walking distance?

Thanks

Runner8
03-05-13, 10:07
1800 was among the best. I have 10+ years of memories there! I think there was another place a few doors down. Maybe1810 or something. Lots of mammories!

Sam Katz
03-05-13, 11:08
1800 was among the best. I have 10+ years of memories there! I think there was another place a few doors down. Maybe1810 or something. Lots of mammories!I remember the first time trying this place like 10 years ago also it was me Mack and KO and the lineup consisted of so many girls it wrapped around the whole TV room! There were girls behind girls I couldn't even see them all It was crazy! Runner8 you know exactly what Sam is talking about if your talking 10 years ago! All younger hotter then the (can't find a good word to put here) s still hanging around the game right now!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

PhillyDwag
03-06-13, 13:39
I must say Lilly is starting to find some ladies that compare to her old 1442 and CH2 days.

Called and Lilly told me the sad news that my new love Rachel left for a few weeks. Then she said a new gal just showed up and she was hotter. Lilly usually doesn't over hype things just to get me in. So I stopped by and she wan't kidding. This Angelina has curves rather then that typical tubular type body most Asian gal have. I might give Rachel's face a small vote over Angelina's but that is splitting hairs.

Her body is perfect. She is tiny about 5'0" 100lbs. Long hair and a nice natural face without a lot of make up. She has a school girl personality. Considering she also gave me a little BBBJ action before putting on the cover it was really nice.

The website says she is 23 and I would guess that is close.

Sam Katz
03-06-13, 14:43
Sam Predicts things to get better in the AMP scene. Changes, improvements.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

JGgarth
03-07-13, 01:11
Sam Predicts things to get better in the AMP scene. Changes, improvements.

Sam Katz aka AMPimpVery intriguing. Any detail on that?

I remember the first time trying this place like 10 years ago . and the lineup consisted of so many girls it wrapped around the whole TV room!I remember this place ten and twenty years ago and it was pretty much what it is now. No lineups, ever, at least in my experience.

There were girls behind girls I couldn't even see them all It was crazy! . All younger hotter then the (can't find a good word to put here) s still hanging around the game right now!You should write scripts for fantasy movies. There's a number of outfits on that block and they've always been pretty much what they are now. Very stable environment and never anything as fabulous and romantic as your describe.

Sam Katz
03-07-13, 02:32
Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!

The improvements have already begun in a way and lets just say theres a deeper reason behind that, if that makes any sense to the curious.

"No lineups, ever, atleast in my experience"

That old lady who is now retired always gave lineups I thought, I know others that frequented Heaven then and got lineups, November 2003 was just a packed period I guess. But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working. But It doesn't matter now, just bringing up a memory, no need to be all mean and tell Sam to write fantasy movies because you didn't get a line up. Be nice.

Be back in a few months, everyone take care and monger on!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

JGgarth
03-07-13, 16:59
Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!LOL. All right then, rock on! We don't want to cramp your style.

Bob1345
03-07-13, 21:21
Hah, only if you really knew. I'm just talking like I don't know anything!

The improvements have already begun in a way and lets just say theres a deeper reason behind that, if that makes any sense to the curious.

"No lineups, ever, atleast in my experience"

That old lady who is now retired always gave lineups I thought, I know others that frequented Heaven then and got lineups, November 2003 was just a packed period I guess. But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working. But It doesn't matter now, just bringing up a memory, no need to be all mean and tell Sam to write fantasy movies because you didn't get a line up. Be nice.

Be back in a few months, everyone take care and monger on!

Sam Katz aka AMPimpBack when I said I was there about 15 years ago I did not get a lineup but I also did not ask for one I was shown to a room escorted by hot young blond. Usually in my experience the biggest lineups I get are about 2 or 3 but the most shocking line up I ever had was at 1814 or 10 do not remember witch one but after walking in and door lady said I have nice girl I said can I see who is working so she goes in back then out start coming ladies I could not believe they could have that many back there out came 12 to 14 just staring at me wow that was a shock I felt like I just went from hunter to the hunted.

Sam Katz
03-07-13, 23:49
11-17-03 16:46 To be exact on the post!

Rock on!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
03-08-13, 22:30
Back when I said I was there about 15 years ago I did not get a lineup but I also did not ask for one I was shown to a room escorted by hot young blond. Usually in my experience the biggest lineups I get are about 2 or 3 but the most shocking line up I ever had was at 1814 or 10 do not remember witch one but after walking in and door lady said I have nice girl I said can I see who is working so she goes in back then out start coming ladies I could not believe they could have that many back there out came 12 to 14 just staring at me wow that was a shock I felt like I just went from hunter to the hunted.Same with me, this was my first time there and I want to say 12-14 girls also but maybe it was only 10, needless to say it was very shocking at the time, but maybe she rolled out the whole house because it was 4AM and there were 3 of us mongers.

Anyways, enough about lineups lets get back to the issue at hand, AMPs.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Cyberbrewer
03-09-13, 18:29

Table shower, FBSM, CBJ, Doggie.

$.6.

Paid for an hour was more like 35 min.

Provider. S*I.

She was tall for an Asian. About 5'7". She's built like a runner. Small breasts but I have no complaints at all about her appearance. She was stunning.

It was my first time there in 10 years. Used to be called Callowhill Relaxation Center. The place looks the same. I think when I walked in the mamasan thought I was someone else. She asked if I cut my hair off. (I'm shaved bald). After a minute she realized that she was thinking of someone else. Asked if I had an appointment, I didn't. I recommend you call for an appointment. I wound up waiting like 10 minutes naked in a room for a girl. L*ly, the senior mamasan came in to give me the 3rd degree. I must have passed. I recognized another girl from the website, the pictures look 100% accurate. Before my girl came in I left the $.60 in plain sight on the table, right next to the complimentary bottle of water. S*I seemed more interested in herself than me. Truthfully, I couldn't blame her. But I was the one paying. The whole thing was a transaction. She wore a bikini for the table shower, good job there. Took me back to the room. I tried to undress her, she said later. Gave me a sensual body rub, I've had better. I've had way worse too. It's awesome that there's a big mirror on the side of the table (large table too) that you can see this amazing creature on top of you. Then the flip. She got naked on her own. Everything off except for a waist bracelet. Sucked on my nipples while giving me a HJ. Put the cover on with her mouth. Decent no hands DT. I flipped her on all 4's and pumped like 8 times and was done. She got the towel and another towel that she sprayed with alcohol and wiped my nipples off (first time for that) cleaned the rest off with a hot towel. Then stared at herself in the big mirror she she got dressed. This girl seems more fitted to be a runway model than an MP girl. She had that type of attitude throughout the whole exchange. I asked if that was it, she said,"What else you want?" with an attitude that could kill a kitten. I said nothing. Some more small talk with the mamasan, and then I was out. Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60. She had an attitude but I feel when you aren't paying GFE prices you are lucky to get this experience. I'd go back. But I'll try a different girl each time. Shit, I'm just a number to them anyway.

KNAant
03-10-13, 09:59
Hi All,

Has anyone been with the girls massage at your location. Several are hot but not sure what else they offer seen them posted on eros but no reviews that I could find.

Kilgore Trout #2
03-11-13, 16:25
The website says she is 23 and I would guess that is close.What is their new website address? I used to use fun city's website, but it shut down about 6 months ago.

Thanks,

KT2

Kilgore Trout #2
03-11-13, 16:28
But after that it started to wind back down to 5-6 providers, It was when Chi Chi, Ahe, and Youme were working.

Sam Katz aka AMPimpI wrote a long posting about Youme 5-6 years ago. Made me smile when I read your post mentioning her Sam!

KT2

Kilgore Trout #2
03-11-13, 16:34

$.6.

Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60.$60 for full-service at an AMP? That doesn't sound right. Did you mean $60 door fee + $100? Please state the correct prices for everyone.

KT2

Jonaz
03-11-13, 19:11
I had a similar experience with s*k.

She had a lot of attitude. Not a smile on her face. She looks like a model however she acted like she did not want to be there. No table slide. In fact she gave me an ugly look when I inquired about it. Massage was 10 min long and she was not into it. I decided to cut it short and left only paying the house fee.

$.6.

Provider. S*I.

She was tall for an Asian. About 5'7". She's built like a runner. Small breasts but I have no complaints at all about her appearance. She was stunning.

It was my first time there in 10 years. Used to be called Callowhill Relaxation Center. The place looks the same. I think when I walked in the mamasan thought I was someone else. She asked if I cut my hair off. (I'm shaved bald). After a minute she realized that she was thinking of someone else. Asked if I had an appointment, I didn't. I recommend you call for an appointment. I wound up waiting like 10 minutes naked in a room for a girl. L*ly, the senior mamasan came in to give me the 3rd degree. I must have passed. I recognized another girl from the website, the pictures look 100% accurate. Before my girl came in I left the $.60 in plain sight on the table, right next to the complimentary bottle of water. S*I seemed more interested in herself than me. Truthfully, I couldn't blame her. But I was the one paying. The whole thing was a transaction. She wore a bikini for the table shower, good job there. Took me back to the room. I tried to undress her, she said later. Gave me a sensual body rub, I've had better. I've had way worse too. It's awesome that there's a big mirror on the side of the table (large table too) that you can see this amazing creature on top of you. Then the flip. She got naked on her own. Everything off except for a waist bracelet. Sucked on my nipples while giving me a HJ. Put the cover on with her mouth. Decent no hands DT. I flipped her on all 4's and pumped like 8 times and was done. She got the towel and another towel that she sprayed with alcohol and wiped my nipples off (first time for that) cleaned the rest off with a hot towel. Then stared at herself in the big mirror she she got dressed. This girl seems more fitted to be a runway model than an MP girl. She had that type of attitude throughout the whole exchange. I asked if that was it, she said,"What else you want?" with an attitude that could kill a kitten. I said nothing. Some more small talk with the mamasan, and then I was out. Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60. She had an attitude but I feel when you aren't paying GFE prices you are lucky to get this experience. I'd go back. But I'll try a different girl each time. Shit, I'm just a number to them anyway.

Sam Katz
03-11-13, 21:33
FS for. 60? Sounds too cheap to be true my monger friend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAU

I actually thought it was homemade at Bella.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Spazen
03-11-13, 22:29
All those complaining, learn the coded currency representation. $.6 is fine, but $$.6 isn't.

How many Roses is $.5?

Horsetrader
03-12-13, 11:03
All those complaining, learn the coded currency representation. $.6 is fine, but $$.6 isn't.

How many Roses is $.5?This is just an abbreviation, not a mysterious code.

$ $100.
$$ $200.
$$$ $300.
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

For low cost services, these abbreviations are awkward. Perhaps they are OK for the high end call girls where someone would write $$$ instead of $300. How the heck do you indicate you gave a SW a $5 tip? I guess that would be .05. They become awkward again for the extremely expensive sessions, say $$$$$$$ and up (did you count those dollar signs correctly?). And then, some people write $ just to indicate they paid some money without reference to a specific amount. Many people will always get this messed up and readers won't know the difference between an inappropriate tip and a typo.

If someone can send me a link that shows Jackson prefers that we use these abbreviations, I will start to use them. Otherwise, I will just write out the actual values. I don't know why people use them at all.

JGgarth
03-12-13, 15:41
$60 for full-service at an AMP?Trout, you've been around forever. And you don't know how much $.6 is? Come on. The whole discussion is weird, it's like a bunch of veterans suddenly forgot how to tie their shoes.

Sam Katz
03-12-13, 23:55
I never even knew about the coded currency until now LOL.

"Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60."

Dude just stated that like it's some kind of bargain or something! Made it sound like it was special!

An "off the charts hottie" or a "duck like 46 year old with an expired fishy box but still full servicing when should be retired or transferred to full time kitchen duty"will cost the same in Philly if I am not mistaken. I am not 100% sure but I believe all of Philly raised it's door fee by a penny not just one specific AMP.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
03-13-13, 00:27
Actually I was being nice saying 46, as some of you mongers out there know the number goes up to the mid to high 50s like temperature sometimes, I have seen this mostly when I traveled further away from the city, but not always the case, one time in NJ I was greeted my the mamasan who took me into the room then a cool minute later the mamasan came into the room with a different outfit on! Needless to say Sam took his money and ran out quick as he can.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Tonsil Hockey
03-13-13, 00:40
It had been so long since seeing the "code" used, that I too had forgotten it's simple, but descriptive nature. I also find myself sometimes computing the abbreviations, instead of hitting the RTFF index.

Stormy2013
03-13-13, 08:32
I have tried 4 times with 4 different girls. All ended with no extras. All cool girls, good massages, but no extras. Not sure why the're on Eros? If you want play, move on. If you want a great massage, spend the bills.

Hi All,

Has anyone been with the girls massage at your location. Several are hot but not sure what else they offer seen them posted on eros but no reviews that I could find.

Kilgore Trout #2
03-13-13, 10:31
Trout, you've been around forever. And you don't know how much $.6 is? Come on. The whole discussion is weird, it's like a bunch of veterans suddenly forgot how to tie their shoes.If you read my post you would have saw that I posted it so all members of this forum get correct information.

Kilgore Trout #2
03-13-13, 10:33
I never even knew about the coded currency until now LOL.

"Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60."

Dude just stated that like it's some kind of bargain or something! Made it sound like it was special!

An "off the charts hottie" or a "duck like 46 year old with an expired fishy box but still full servicing when should be retired or transferred to full time kitchen duty"will cost the same in Philly if I am not mistaken. I am not 100% sure but I believe all of Philly raised it's door fee by a penny not just one specific AMP.

Sam Katz aka AMPimpI'm with you Sam. I never heard of these $$$ codes before. Why aren't we just posting the actual cost everyone?

KT2

Cephlapod Love
03-13-13, 13:49
T.

If someone can send me a link that shows Jackson prefers that we use these abbreviations, I will start to use them. Otherwise, I will just write out the actual values. I don't know why people use them at all.I agree. It makes no sense to use confusing "code" as nothing is gained and clarity is lost. I think it is time to just type in 60 = house fee and tip = 100. Or massage with extras 160. Who can mess that up? Oh I guess one gets a feeling of being in an exclusive club in that they are "in" with the code words. But REALLY?

Oh and I hope no one come up with the line that perhaps LE reads the threads. You think they don't understand what they read? Or does a doughnut induced sugar high prevent them from comprehending? I dunno.

Sam Katz
03-14-13, 00:14
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Four_arrested_in_two_prostitution_busts.html?c=r

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Prostitution_Bust_in_West_Philadelphia.html

I bet everyone knows about these by now, yikes a 59 and 42 year old at Lucky Orange Asian Spa! And Adams Apple was always a mystery to me, I gave them props for having their own website (which is nothing actually).

Stay Safe out there everybody!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Tourch55
03-14-13, 01:58
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Four_arrested_in_two_prostitution_busts.html?c=r

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Prostitution_Bust_in_West_Philadelphia.html

I bet everyone knows about these by now, yikes a 59 and 42 year old at Lucky Orange Asian Spa! And Adams Apple was always a mystery to me, I gave them props for having their own website (which is nothing actually).

Stay Safe out there everybody!

Sam Katz aka AMPimpI have been going there for over 10 years It has never been better than what happened this week. Daytime is much better than late nights.

Cambria
03-16-13, 13:37
Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.

Happy Hunting

Biencaliente
03-17-13, 01:14
Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

Be careful

BertIsTheName
03-17-13, 08:47
Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.

Happy HuntingI have been eyeing this place up as I've been to all the other places over the years with meager results. They seem to post real pics. I did try to go one night after work and walked in and host was definitely a looker but told me they were busy and to go to fca on 3rd. I was like for real. Anyhow I never went.

Sam Katz
03-17-13, 11:12
Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.A long time ago this place had some unbelievable players in the lineup, Chanel in her white, a little big but oh so right Jennifer in her red brings back bone chilling memories, I remember a 300$ night with them 2 I almost died that night. I left the room light headed and coming down those stairs was difficult, left the establishment breathing heavily in cold sweat. Haven't had a healthy heart since. Well not exactly all that but you get the point. In other words, it was exhilarating to say the least. These days the only other trip I was going to make besides that waste of time 1819 and was actually looking forward to and planning to see was this famous Rachel but she suddenly left after some days I heard. I don't know about these other girls they have now. Anyways, good luck mongering.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Cambria
03-17-13, 22:51
In the website it says only Ari and Kelly are available does anyone have a review on either? Please if anyone has can you post your story or PM me directly. I hope my next visit to Philly will be better then what I had last week. Thanks would appreciate any info.

Happy Hunting

RumbleRoses
03-18-13, 01:23
I have been mongering and had decent AMP experiences (both HE and FS) for several years, but this is the first one that trigered my posting. I have been new to South Jersey (close to Philadelphia) and I used to participate in the Rhode Island area. All I can say is that, Philadelphia standard is cheaper compared to RI (200) but the parking is a nightmare. Anyway, today I want to post because of Angelina's body. Although I had experiences with killer body AMP in RI, that time is rushed and I even just went to HE AMP for better service for a while after that. As for Angelina, she has perfect body and especially the natural firm C cups. The service was a little bit rushed but not too bad, and she did follow your instructions. Afterwards, we chatted a little bit and overall, it's a great experience. I would repeat. I have visited other AMPs in the Philadelphia area, some have better main event service but I would prefer body than service. Anyway, the main purpose of mongering experience for me is exploration of what I could not get from my wife. Don't be confused, she's pretty (just 30) but just would not do oral ever. Also, these mid-20s reminds me of the fantasies years ago.

BTW, any recomendation of Strip Clubs in the Philadelphia area? I really missed the classy, relaxing, and more friendly strip club environment in Rhode Island compared to here.

Member #5944
03-18-13, 06:41
Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

Be carefulI did not know you could get herpes from just walking into a place! . Could you be any less vague?

Cambria
03-18-13, 13:35
I have been mongering and had decent AMP experiences (both HE and FS) for several years, but this is the first one that trigered my posting. I have been new to South Jersey (close to Philadelphia) and I used to participate in the Rhode Island area. All I can say is that, Philadelphia standard is cheaper compared to RI (200) but the parking is a nightmare. Anyway, today I want to post because of Angelina's body. Although I had experiences with killer body AMP in RI, that time is rushed and I even just went to HE AMP for better service for a while after that. As for Angelina, she has perfect body and especially the natural firm C cups. The service was a little bit rushed but not too bad, and she did follow your instructions. Afterwards, we chatted a little bit and overall, it's a great experience. I would repeat. I have visited other AMPs in the Philadelphia area, some have better main event service but I would prefer body than service. Anyway, the main purpose of mongering experience for me is exploration of what I could not get from my wife. Don't be confused, she's pretty (just 30) but just would not do oral ever. Also, these mid-20s reminds me of the fantasies years ago.

BTW, any recomendation of Strip Clubs in the Philadelphia area? I really missed the classy, relaxing, and more friendly strip club environment in Rhode Island compared to here.Natural C cups? From what I remember they were not natural at all but very firm yes. It would be nice if we all got what we paid for 1 hour no rushed service but I guess it's not always the case. Body over service? I guess everyone has their own liking. My opinion is that no great body can compensate for bad service we came to get service am I correct?

Rumbleroses I am also looking for a nicer stripclub to enjoy preferably with extras not too pricey. The cab driver told me to try club Onyx but once I looked it up online it probably would not suit a working class white man in his late 40s. If you find a place like that please share or PM.

Happy Hunting

PhillyDwag
03-18-13, 15:27

Happy HuntingAri is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.

Sam Katz
03-18-13, 19:54

Be carefulSo what happened? What was her name? My god surely you didn't do she didn't do anything unsafe that may lead to an STD such as Herpes or anything like that right? You didn't wear your cap? Are you sure it wasn't that other restaurant you dined at? So you walked into the place on 1200 block out of nowhere "something happened" then you woke up the next day and went to the doctor to confirm, then came to make an account here and posted your lack of a story I mean statement / sentence.

Well I don't believe you but please share the "something happened" part with us if you can remember anything at all or weren't just dreaming this whole time.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

BertIsTheName
03-18-13, 21:07

Be carefulWhen you post something like this you should add all your details. .

You just sound like someone who had a terrible experience, and are trying to tell others not to go to the undisclosed address you don't remember.

Posting more details without publicly available records would violate forum guidelines.

JGgarth
03-18-13, 21:16
I did not know you could get herpes from just walking into a place! . Could you be any less vague?He meant that he didn't know any specific details like the name of the place, etc, he simply walked in, unannounced, w / o setting an appointment prior to dropping by. On the other hand, this is a new poster with a single post on this site as of right now. Don't know if that qualifies as reliable informaion. Could be, of course, but who knows. Also, herpes isn't specifically an STD, you can get it anywhere, you can get herpes from a toilet seat, there's a million ways of catching it, all you need is physical contact. How does the poster know he got it in this AMP? Personally, I'd say getting anything in an AMP is very unusual, myself, I've neve got anything in years and years of mongering.

You didn't wear your cap?A cap will not protect you from herpes. Nothing (short of a spacesuit) will protect you from herpes.

Cambria
03-18-13, 23:21
Ari is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.Does she allow DATY? Was the service rushed at all? I seen her pictures, beautiful.

Sam Katz
03-19-13, 11:32
TenTen Cherry is back everyone.

Wonder how it will be this time around.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

PhillyDwag
03-19-13, 18:04
Does she allow DATY? Was the service rushed at all? I seen her pictures, beautiful.On the other best girl friend exp site a guy just gave her a 9. 5 out of 10 review. I have to check her out. I love tall asian babes.

Cambria
03-19-13, 22:59
On the other best girl friend exp site a guy just gave her a 9. 5 out of 10 review. I have to check her out. I love tall asian babes.Thanks, I will be trying her out next week. I just hope the session is not rushed at all I hate that the most it kills the whole mood but I think it will be ok since their is always a train of guys waiting for Angelina instead of Ari or Kelly. 9.5 out of 10? Can't wait to sample her. Will post my story after the session.

BertIsTheName
03-20-13, 21:37
Any news on Hollywood?

Biencaliente
03-22-13, 12:59
[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hobby123
03-24-13, 08:38
This post is a few months too late, but I'd like to thank Philly for my 1st AMP trip. I looked on a few sites and found myself outside of Chinatown, near the Convention Center. I found this location, opened the door, saw the camera then knocked on the second door to be created by the mamasan, who was enjoying a delicious looking meal while watching Korean soap operas. I was leaded to a room, then an attractive girl came in, took my money, told me to get undressed them took me to the table shower. She came back (fully nude) and I had a great TS. Back to the room for a great massage and ST. As I was leaving, I heard another monger enjoying himself.

Once I left, I was nervous as I saw a cop car directly across the street with the cop standing next to the car. He was on the phone, so it was all good, but still it gave me a jolt.

Thanks Philly,

Pm for details

PhillyDwag
03-24-13, 14:05
This post is a few months too late, but I'd like to thank Philly for my 1st AMP trip. I looked on a few sites and found myself outside of Chinatown, near the Convention Center. I found this location, opened the door, saw the camera then knocked on the second door to be created by the mamasan, who was enjoying a delicious looking meal while watching Korean soap operas. I was leaded to a room, then an attractive girl came in, took my money, told me to get undressed them took me to the table shower. She came back (fully nude) and I had a great TS. Back to the room for a great massage and ST. As I was leaving, I heard another monger enjoying himself.

Once I left, I was nervous as I saw a cop car directly across the street with the cop standing next to the car. He was on the phone, so it was all good, but still it gave me a jolt.

Thanks Philly,

Pm for detailsIf Uncle Leo came up to you and gave you a hard time. As long as you keep you mouth shut and don't confess anything you'll be all right. Remember uncle Leo can lie about anything. He can trick you into thinking your wife and boss are going to find out about this. At the end of the day they need to prove that something happened. If you confess you end up doing their work for them. I respect uncle Leo and they have a difficult job. It doesn't mean 2 adults doing what ever they want behind closed doors should be any concern of theirs. Only in America, can you give it away for free but as soon as you charge for it then it is wrong.

Cambria
03-25-13, 19:41
Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.

I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.

The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.

She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.

BertIsTheName
03-26-13, 11:59
Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.

I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.

The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.

She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.Great review man. I've been trying to make it there but always have something come up.

I didn't know they allow DATY, don't know if I'd even try LOL.

Anyhoot good review again bro.

BertIsTheName
03-26-13, 12:45

She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.Great review man. I've been trying to make it there but always have something come up.

I didn't know they allow DATY, don't know if I'd even try LOL.

Anyhoot good review again bro.

Sam Katz
03-26-13, 16:50
This Ari sounds very enticing my friend Lets all go for a test drive!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

PhillyDwag
03-26-13, 19:13
Just checked out the web site. It looks like Rachel is back. Now they have Rachel, Ari and Angelina. Who do you pick?

All 3 could of worked at CH1 1442 over Westy's.

Sam Katz
03-26-13, 20:16
Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.CLASSIC! I can picture this happening.

BTW Rachel is back, I hope she's still there by the time I get back to Philly! Maybe I'll have to take a trip back just for her one of these days.

Bert, as for Hollywood I heard it's just your regular AMP nothing special about it, and the women are older.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Cambria
03-26-13, 23:45
Just checked out the web site. It looks like Rachel is back. Now they have Rachel, Ari and Angelina. Who do you pick?

All 3 could of worked at CH1 1442 over Westy's.Sorry I do not know about this new girl so I cannot comment and Angelina is not as good as she looks at all but Ari could have worked at CH1 or anywhere, one of the best I've had in over 20 years of mongering.

Fierce
03-27-13, 18:49
I also went to 1041, had to circle the blocks a few times to find a spot. Mamasan remembered me from a while ago. It was an 11 am appointment. They're all very nice there. Ari was the one that took care of me, she has a great sense of humor and she loves what she does and knows what she's doing with confidence. It's definitely worth going back. I want this infamous Rachel you guys are talking about.

BertIsTheName
03-27-13, 20:22
CLASSIC! I can picture this happening.

BTW Rachel is back, I hope she's still there by the time I get back to Philly! Maybe I'll have to take a trip back just for her one of these days.

Bert, as for Hollywood I heard it's just your regular AMP nothing special about it, and the women are older.

Sam Katz aka AMPimpThanks Sam figure nothing special going on there other than good hrs.

Glad I didn't waste time. I'll wait for my open scheduled to visit Bella.

Thanks again

BertIsTheName
03-28-13, 06:45
I really wish there was a latin ethnic mp in our area, with no games or crap.

Seems like asians have it on lock and down to a science, other than posting fake pics in as majority of there ads they still seem to have industry on lock.

PaulHahn3
03-28-13, 08:06
Thanks for the 1041 reports. I'll be in Philadelphia on business for 10 days next month and will definitely try 1041-I've been before and enjoyed it, but now I have some real go-to names to ask for!

Thanks again

Sam Katz
03-28-13, 08:08
I heard that FC has 2 young women (27) who are very servicing, I heard 1010 has 2 women (around 35) who are very servicing and PINK has mixed reviews. All the other AMPs is usually a miss or miss but YMMV.

Bert if 1041 has a welfare line of people waiting to get checked the service is usually rushed, it's not even the girls fault, with walk ins and appointments all the time the mamasan has to manage a business and keep things moving. People get confused about the house fee as 1 hour and you must get 1 hour, if your done in a 35 minutes you can usually have some small talk and cola and maybe another little massage but if they have a appointment monger who shows up early or a walk in requesting so and so the mamasan will come soon enough.

Just letting you know.

Sam

BertIsTheName
03-28-13, 16:41
I heard that FC has 2 young women (27) who are very servicing, I heard 1010 has 2 women (around 35) who are very servicing and PINK has mixed reviews. All the other AMPs is usually a miss or miss but YMMV.

Bert if 1041 has a welfare line of people waiting to get checked the service is usually rushed, it's not even the girls fault, with walk ins and appointments all the time the mamasan has to manage a business and keep things moving. People get confused about the house fee as 1 hour and you must get 1 hour, if your done in a 35 minutes you can usually have some small talk and cola and maybe another little massage but if they have a appointment monger who shows up early or a walk in requesting so and so the mamasan will come soon enough.

Just letting you know.

SamI hear ya I'm never expecting a full hr anyhow and in the end things have to keep moving.

Basketball
03-29-13, 06:59
Going to any AMP when its busy is asking for a bad experience.

Annonex
03-29-13, 12:08
I'm in the Philadelphia area for the day, from the Dover, DE area, and I would a good AMP to go to. Any suggestions for a decent massage and FS?

Thanks,

Annonex

PhillyDwag
03-29-13, 16:39

Just letting you know.

SamMaybe I have been lucky but at 1041 I haven't been rushed at all recently. I stopped by after 10:00 last week to see Ari. She is great, BTW. No rush at all. Talked to Lilly on the way out. I asked her how things were and she said slow. I was surprised with her answer considering the current line up. I usually stop by later usually around 10:00 at night it never seems to be a problem.

Not to say they don't have a "rush hour" after work or on the weekends. I think back to the old 1442 days and the line of guys waiting on the stairs on a Saturday night.

Cambria
03-29-13, 20:07
I'm in the Philadelphia area for the day, from the Dover, DE area, and I would a good AMP to go to. Any suggestions for a decent massage and FS?

Thanks,

AnnonexI'm also originally from DE, Philly you will find out is much better. A decent massage I have no clue, but decent FS would be at 1041 ask for Ari.

Member #5944
03-29-13, 23:58

Thanks,

AnnonexThere are about 96 pages here, read thru a few & take a shot & report back with your experience! Good luck.

BertIsTheName
03-30-13, 06:43
Actually got out of work early, and found s great parking spot.

Called and asked for Ari. Asked who I had last time said Kelly (bluff I was never there).

Anyhow she keep pursuing me see Rachel and I said I havd time I could wait for Ari, she couldn't or wouldn't tell me if she was busy or just not there. Kept saying Rachel this and that. Finally I just said thank you and hung up.

See that shit pisses me off cause I called 1820 for Mickey who they still say she's there and when you get there they say she's either out or busy. That's clearly a bluff Mickey isn't at 1820 but they keep posting she is.

If you look at BP / NYC the AMPs post real shit and keep it real.

Sam Katz
03-30-13, 09:10
PhillyDwag, are you Mr Philly on the other board?

From previous experiences, after 10PM was always pretty good for me too. I guess because a lot of the 9-5ers need to make it home by a reasonable time and have to get up real early the next day or have to not get home too late for the wife.

Man I heard about 1442 the original CH, there were guys waiting on the stairs? LOL wild. Always heard about the legend, wish I could've tried it, what year was this establishment in business?

Sam Katz
03-30-13, 19:02
Bert, no such thing is Mickey, and at 813 Sansom st. I've seen different girl pictures with the name "Bali" under it, no such girl as Bali. If they are going to fool us they should atleast make it believable. I mean find some real asian girl poses then just blur out the face. All these ads that show the face are fake. Look at the Russian MP ads, if they really looked that hot I would pay 60 just for the massage I wouldn't care about the happy ending.

BertIsTheName
03-31-13, 10:11
Bert, no such thing is Mickey, and at 813 Sansom st. I've seen different girl pictures with the name "Bali" under it, no such girl as Bali. If they are going to fool us they should atleast make it believable. I mean find some real asian girl poses then just blur out the face. All these ads that show the face are fake. Look at the Russian MP ads, if they really looked that hot I would pay 60 just for the massage I wouldn't care about the happy ending.Of course Sam I know they don't post pics. There usually 30 & over not hot young chicks.

Bella seems to be only place keeping it real.

Ads in NY are all blurred.

RumbleRoses
03-31-13, 16:40
Second visit with Angelina at Bella is bad. The whole session is more rushed than first visit. Maybe I need to try other girls, I know Ari has very good service from other reports, how's Rachel?

FirstHarmonic
03-31-13, 20:28
Anyone have any experience with "Happy One" spa in Chinatown?

Cambria
03-31-13, 22:32
Second visit with Angelina at Bella is bad. The whole session is more rushed than first visit. Maybe I need to try other girls, I know Ari has very good service from other reports, how's Rachel?Same thing happened to me, see old post. Angelina is definitely not worth it. The difference in my 2 experiences with her is larger then you can imagine. What really struck a nerve was she told me it's usually 200$, this might work on a newbie but not me. Just good to look at in my opinion. Rachel is very good with a great attitude I've read about her in the old posts here on this board. Nobody has ever had anything bad to say about Rachel.

Cambria
03-31-13, 22:50
My second session was so bad with Angelina that I didn't even post the story.

BertIsTheName
04-01-13, 06:51
Anyone have any experience with "Happy One" spa in Chinatown?Went there probly 6weeks ago. Nothing special .35 an older chick.

I wasn't rushed ts was ok but wouldn't go back. Lack luster session.

CBJ allmost put me to sleep. Clearly didn't likd her job. Maybe it was because I was there at 5am LOL.

Spazen
04-02-13, 02:42
What really struck a nerve was she told me it's usually 200$, this might work on a newbie but not me.Tell mamasan. This happened before and no one apparently told mama. Mama wasn't pleased.

Sam Katz
04-02-13, 08:36
Usually 200$? Who does this mouse think she is? I would be left utterly speechless if someone said that to me. Or actually I'd say an extra HJ would equal your 40$ tip to make it 200, trying to fool a monger is just wrong. Cambria, report this to her supervisor next time you visit!

Kilgore Trout #2
04-02-13, 16:06
I went to Bella on Saturday afternoon. I did not recognize the mamasan (it was not Lilly). I told the mamasan the last time I was there I was rushed, and she just looked at me. So I told her,"I do not want to be rushed this time" and she replied,"talk to the girl". I did not like her attitude, she would not offer a lineup and there are simply too many other options in the area for me; hence, I told her forget it and left.

I called FC and they told me a lineup would be reay for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and was told that no lineup was available now? Anyhow, the mamasan promised that the girl would take good care of me and NOT rush-she was right. Monica says she is 32, but is probably closer to 45. She is Korean and not very attractive, relatively speaking. She gave me a decent table shower, fully clothed in her dress. She proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever gotten from a Philly AMP. Probably lasted a full 15-20 minutes. After the massage she finally stripped. She has a belly (some rolls) , real tits but on the saggy side, she has the body of a 40+ year old, but gave great service and was happy to switch to any position. I was disappointed that I didn't get a young hottie with bolt-ons, but did like the fact that I was given great service. Hopefully one of these AMPs will step up their game, they're all starting to provide the same mediocre service.

KT2

PhillyDwag
04-02-13, 16:57
Actually got out of work early, and found s great parking spot.

Called and asked for Ari. Asked who I had last time said Kelly (bluff I was never there).

Anyhow she keep pursuing me see Rachel and I said I havd time I could wait for Ari, she couldn't or wouldn't tell me if she was busy or just not there. Kept saying Rachel this and that. Finally I just said thank you and hung up.

See that shit pisses me off cause I called 1820 for Mickey who they still say she's there and when you get there they say she's either out or busy. That's clearly a bluff Mickey isn't at 1820 but they keep posting she is.

If you look at BP / NYC the AMPs post real shit and keep it real.Wow, You should of taken up on the offer for Rachel. She is great, has a smoking hot body and is professional. I must say so far it seems like Bella's pictures are real or so close you can't tell the difference. Ari is great but Rachel is just as good.

You got to understand they aren't chained to the beds just waiting for the next guy to show up. Ari could have stepped out o she could of had a few appointments lined up? Who knows why Ari was available at that exact moment? Not sure they owe you (a stranger on the phone) an exact explanation as to why that was. Lilly isn't someone who usually jerks around with her customers. She isn't perfect and I have had scheduled appointments get messed up sometimes but the cable company is much worse.

But if you had good time with the pudgy 40+ year old at the other place good for you it is your time and money. Not all AMPs are the same. I have been a customer's of Lilly's for years and she does her best to try meet my expectations. She knows the kind of girl I like and she as out right told me that she doesn't have that kind of girl working today but to call back next week. I understand the frustration of wanting to see a particular girl and getting caught in the bait and switch ploy.

BertIsTheName
04-02-13, 19:52
I went to Bella on Saturday afternoon. I did not recognize the mamasan (it was not Lilly). I told the mamasan the last time I was there I was rushed, and she just looked at me. So I told her,"I do not want to be rushed this time" and she replied,"talk to the girl". I did not like her attitude, she would not offer a lineup and there are simply too many other options in the area for me; hence, I told her forget it and left.

I called FC and they told me a lineup would be reay for me. I arrived 15 minutes later and was told that no lineup was available now? Anyhow, the mamasan promised that the girl would take good care of me and NOT rush-she was right. Monica says she is 32, but is probably closer to 45. She is Korean and not very attractive, relatively speaking. She gave me a decent table shower, fully clothed in her dress. She proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever gotten from a Philly AMP. Probably lasted a full 15-20 minutes. After the massage she finally stripped. She has a belly (some rolls) , real tits but on the saggy side, she has the body of a 40+ year old, but gave great service and was happy to switch to any position. I was disappointed that I didn't get a young hottie with bolt-ons, but did like the fact that I was given great service. Hopefully one of these AMPs will step up their game, they're all starting to provide the same mediocre service.

KT2Yeah same attitude when I called fer Ari. Keep telling me about Rachel. I'm thinking in my head (***** am I asking about Rachel). It wasn't Lily cause her English is decent.

Sam Katz
04-02-13, 21:10
KT2 I saw a picture of Monica on backpage and she definitely looked hot and not a day over 28 with no rolls what so ever, so I'm guessing these new girls are also make believe. Damn, and I thought FC was keeping it real. I mean these pictures look a little too good anyway.

PhillyDwag
04-02-13, 21:30
Right now at Bella Ari and Rachel are what I would call top shelf. It seems Angelina has developed a hot chick attitude.

I have been in this hobby for over 15 years and right now in Philly for the combo of good attitude, hot and young these 2 are great.

I am only trying to share my information and experience here on this board from my fellow mongers.

I also got to know another well know AMP manager who explained to me one day how the AMP game works. Of course this may be just fictional and you can't completely trusts what you read on the Internet. If there was a bust at an AMP the manager wants to make sure they are clear of any wrong doings. That is why technically there is a house fee and a tip. The tip is what the girl works out between herself and the customer. If you walk in to any AMP and start asking from the manager that you want X or Y. The manager doesn't want to hear about it. Once the manager knows you and knows your a good and trust worthy customer well things might change. But if you're a brand new customer and you walk in and ask the manager does girl XXXX do BBBJ? Or how much does the session cost? If she answers your question directly then she is involved in a way she doesn't want to be involved.

You just have to connect the dots, here. Considering if Uncle Leo walks in the door with a hot mic and they get this person on tape saying something then they are involved in a way they don't want to be involved. According to them whatever happens upstairs between the customer and the lady is something they arranged.

Kind of like renting a hotel room out. If you walked into a hotel lobby and asked the front desk guy where can I get laid, and you say for $20 I'll tell you what room door to knock on that is much different in the eyes of the man. Rather then just renting a room.

CookyJar
04-02-13, 23:00
KT2 I saw a picture of Monica on backpage and she definitely looked hot and not a day over 28 with no rolls what so ever, so I'm guessing these new girls are also make believe. Damn, and I thought FC was keeping it real. I mean these pictures look a little too good anyway.

239281LOL. It's just business, fellows. They are not going to post pictures of 45 year old, and I quote, "not very attractive," Korean ladies.

I've never done a Message Parlor. I've been thinking about it, but don't want to be disappointed. It's not the girls that I am worried about, but the service. Some of what I read seems to be TGTBT. More important, not all, but some Asians tend to be a little prejudice towards blacks.

Any suggestions? What about FunCity? Should I give it a try?

CookyJar

Sam Katz
04-02-13, 23:40
LOL. It's just business, fellows. They are not going to post pictures of 45 year old, and I quote,"not very attractive," Korean ladies.

I've never done a Message Parlor. I've been thinking about it, but don't want to be disappointed. It's not the girls that I am worried about, but the service. Some of what I read seems to be TGTBT. More important, not all, but some Asians tend to be a little prejudice towards blacks.

CookyJarThe service at these places vary like no other and even the places that have good service it's still everyone has a different story. I have heard from girls themselves they are scared of blacks and don't like servicing blacks but I don't exactly know why. But why not give it a try one day anyway, don't worry about prejudice too much your a paying customer like everyone else. Hit up FC and ask for Sugi but atleast now you won't be too suprised if she looks a lot different from her picture. I was never into the SW scene but I would think the service is better if you bring those SWs back to a place and pay them more then what they are usually getting. I had a friend who was frequenting the K and told me he would pay one WSW 20$ and some xanax pills and she would do everything and anything with a great smile on her face no hurry at all but when I asked him about her looks he told me not that great.

Basketball
04-03-13, 06:51
Good or bad service at a AMP can be due to the girl, the mammasan, orjust the nature of.

The business. A tired girl, AMP busy, guy walks in right before or after you, le issues, plumbing, or even time of the month.

CookyJar
04-03-13, 07:34
The service at these places vary like no other and even the places that have good service it's still everyone has a different story. I have heard from girls themselves they are scared of blacks and don't like servicing blacks but I don't exactly know why. But why not give it a try one day anyway, don't worry about prejudice too much your a paying customer like everyone else. Hit up FC and ask for Sugi but atleast now you won't be too suprised if she looks a lot different from her picture. I was never into the SW scene but I would think the service is better if you bring those SWs back to a place and pay them more then what they are usually getting. I had a friend who was frequenting the K and told me he would pay one WSW 20$ and some xanax pills and she would do everything and anything with a great smile on her face no hurry at all but when I asked him about her looks he told me not that great.Thanks Sam,

I've been Black for awhile. Sometimes it works in my favor and sometimes not. Even in my comfort zone, the streets of Kensington and Camden, I don't always get what I want.

Believe me, as a businessman, I understand the negative side of the Black customer. Many of these girls naturally assume that the white male customer is wealthy and therefore a better customer. When I show up with my tee shirt, baggy pants and hat on backwards they are likely to assume I'm just another broke ghetto asshole trying to get a lot of something for nothing. I get that.

I agree with you. The only way to find out is to try. I am going to take that advice.

Thanks again,
CookyJar

Sam Katz
04-03-13, 10:34
right now at bella ari and rachel are what i would call top shelf. it seems angelina has developed a hot chick attitude.

i have been in this hobby for over 15 years and right now in philly for the combo of good attitude, hot and young these 2 are great.

i am only trying to share my information and experience here on this board from my fellow mongers.

i also got to know another well know amp manager who explained to me one day how the amp game works. of course this may be just fictional and you can't completely trusts what you read on the internet. if there was a bust at an amp the manager wants to make sure they are clear of any wrong doings. that is why technically there is a house fee and a tip. the tip is what the girl works out between herself and the customer. if you walk in to any amp and start asking from the manager that you want x or y. the manager doesn't want to hear about it. once the manager knows you and knows your a good and trust worthy customer well things might change. but if you're a brand new customer and you walk in and ask the manager does girl xxxx do bbbj? or how much does the session cost? if she answers your question directly then she is involved in a way she doesn't want to be involved.

you just have to connect the dots, here. considering if uncle leo walks in the door with a hot mic and they get this person on tape saying something then they are involved in a way they don't want to be involved. according to them whatever happens upstairs between the customer and the lady is something they arranged.

kind of like renting a hotel room out. if you walked into a hotel lobby and asked the front desk guy where can i get laid, and you say for $20 i'll tell you what room door to knock on that is much different in the eyes of the man. rather then just renting a room.i agree, nobody likes the hot girl attitude! i've seen this a few times at amps, she needs to realize that this is her job, a service business, she needs to take that i'm too hot attitude down the street to the clubs. but if she had any sense of a brain she will realize her looks alone won't bring all the return customers as before. i mean isn't it service thats bringing a crowd of mongers to dadada where a much older woman is? this angelina can probably triple (or more) her earnings easily if she was a smart businesswoman. but now with the competition of 2 better girls helps because people will just go see them instead. just my 2 cents.

i am not 100% sure but what i heard is that any little indication, the slightest (check online for the laws, it's here somewhere as well) is enough to raid and make arrests, it don't matter if no money is exchanged. any little proposition of something extra will bring the crew through that door and besides they are already outside waiting and ready. i may be wrong but doesn't the mamasan fall anyway? even if she's not the one who proposes anything. no matter what in all busts they initially arrest everyone there right? later on who gets charged with what can be a little different and its all super light punishments anyway unless your running a place with **** girls or if they prove your using violence / drugs or any kind of force to control the girls. i doubt lilly can get off scot free if they ever happen to raid that place, a slap on the wrist yes, absolutely nothing probably not. don't know for sure. just one posters opinion.

cookyjar, yes i would definitely suggest dressing a little clean cut and tell them you've been to many other amps before if they ask. remember to report back to us after your session.

sam katz

BertIsTheName
04-03-13, 12:23
They provide a service. They need to understand nobody wants an attitude.

Somebody should let them know about this forum so they can read about themselves.

And fix the problems.

I would think they read these.

JCM2767
04-03-13, 12:51
LOL. It's just business, fellows. They are not going to post pictures of 45 year old, and I quote,"not very attractive," Korean ladies.

CookyJarI would say give it a try. Just opt for the massage only. This is just to find out if you can get comfortable here. If everything feels awkward then at least you can say you've tried. But if everything goes right, and if I were you I would seize the opportunity. You following?

Kilgore Trout #2
04-03-13, 14:12

239281Sam,

I can't find their ad on backpage, send me a link if you could. I'd like to see what her pic looks like!

KT2

BertIsTheName
04-03-13, 15:00
Them pics from FC are fake as balls bro.

Sam Katz
04-03-13, 15:53
KT2,

I JUST saw the ad the day before I read your initial post and when I went to post the picture for you asking if this was her they changed the girls from Monica and Tea to now Sugi and Bonnie. That means you got Monica probably the day before she left FC. They have been changing pretty often. But it don't even matter because the pictures are fake. Believe me and if anyone else seen the picture of Monica I'm sure someone has, she's not what you described at all.

Cambria
04-03-13, 21:27
Wanted to take a break from Bella so decided on Cherry St tonight. I used to frequent Cherry st a while back and was always satisfied. Was greeted by a quiet little mamasan different from last year who led me down the hallway to my room. I requested for a lineup but was told only 2 girls are working and one is busy. In walks Yumi, claims to be 26 but my guess is 34 nice looking from NYC started working here a couple weeks ago. Real C cup breasts, yes real. Played with them sucked on them for a long time 100% real. Very nice attitude but poor English. The table shower was done with these scrubbing gloves she had on and really washed me good. Back in the room another massage, strong hands good massage. Flip to CBJ very pleasant. CG to doggie to finish. Not on Ari's level but the service was good. Will return for a second session later down the road. Curious about the other girl who was busy.

BertIsTheName
04-04-13, 14:06
Well fellas finally had chance to make it there this afternoon. .

Called ahead to double check and mama was very nice.

Seen ari who is sexy and tall. She is very fun and comicial, like she's enjoying herself.

Good conversation and what not. Ts was strait forward which I don't mind.

No massage but some teasing lead to CBJ then onto cowgirl to mish. Then doggy where I finished. She's beautifully shaved and great asshole completly smooth everywhere with nice tan. After cuddle and chat which was cool (usually they rush you out). Threw extra 20 inthe pot but standard numbers. Next time ima try to see kelly, but overall I would definitely go back.

Sam Katz
04-04-13, 23:13
Wanted to take a break from Bella so decided on Cherry St tonight. I used to frequent Cherry st a while back and was always satisfied. Was greeted by a quiet little mamasan different from last year who led me down the hallway to my room. I requested for a lineup but was told only 2 girls are working and one is busy. In walks Yumi, claims to be 26 but my guess is 34 nice looking from NYC started working here a couple weeks ago. Real C cup breasts, yes real. Played with them sucked on them for a long time 100% real. Very nice attitude but poor English. The table shower was done with these scrubbing gloves she had on and really washed me good. Back in the room another massage, strong hands good massage. Flip to CBJ very pleasant. CG to doggie to finish. Not on Ari's level but the service was good. Will return for a second session later down the road. Curious about the other girl who was busy.Real C cups? Sounds very good, tired of the bolt ons and too big for their body breasts.

Bert, Kelly is no longer there, only Angelina and Rachel, take your pick!

Sam Katz
04-04-13, 23:19
I would say give it a try. Just opt for the massage only. This is just to find out if you can get comfortable here. If everything feels awkward then at least you can say you've tried. But if everything goes right, and if I were you I would seize the opportunity. You following?How can you request JUST for a massage? That means the girl massages you for an hour for free, the 60 goes to house. Nothing will proceed until financial terms negotiations are set in stone. Even the girl will be like WTF? Meaning no money for her.

Spazen
04-05-13, 00:37
Yea, and suppose you normally earned $100 / hr and now suddenly $60 / hr.

You might actually be pissed.

Cohiker
04-05-13, 00:58
My last trip in January went so well I had to come back for more. This time I went there on a Wed. In late Feb. And as soon as I got off the subway I went into OSAKA and asked for YUMI who I had seen previously there in Jan, well she was available, but didn't recognize me. The service was the same as before with her massage style table shower. The usual massage in the same large&mirrored room as before and then right before the flip she strips down. She is not GFE, but puts some effort into making you happy and tries to get things ending happy. The session wasn't all that different than before and did get my $1. 6 worth. Yumi did remember me right before I left and told mamasan something and then they both seemed real happy I had returned so recently. The entrance is so low key which is good because the sidewalk was very busy during the 9-5 hours.

I called Pink to see if Gina was there (I was really wanting a GFE) and they said she's gone and couldn't understand what they were saying after that. I usually hang and get food on Walnut st. So I decided to go to BANGKOK since its on Walnut. Glad I did. A little bit nicer of a place compared to Pink, Osaka, &Ocean (YCO). In came LEELEE (?) and she looked more white than Asian I was surprised. The standard $1. 6 and off to the table shower in a small tiled room. She was very meticulous with getting me clean and offered mouthwash which I took. By the way I recommend always taking mouthwash if offered since it just might give you a better chance of using your mouth for fun. This time when we returned to the small room as soon as the door closed and she took my towel I embraced her to see if I could cut straight to the main event which worked and I've never done that before. I got GFE with DATY and DFK along with the standard service. Leelee is Thai and I guess by the name of the place they all might be Thai which is a 1st for me since I think all the AMP's I've been to are Korean. Next time I return I'm making BANGKOK my 1st stop. A nice place although a little small. The entrance is more inconspicuous than others with no sign announcing its a spa (like Pinks entance) and the block still has people on it at night which makes it feel safe.

BertIsTheName
04-05-13, 06:28

You might actually be pissed.I had that happen once, years ago. She asked for house seperate? Gave house and got ts and rub never asked to flip or tip. Hr long massage and rolled. I was cool with it I wasn't feeling the chick anyway.

No tip = they'd probly remember you if you came back soon enough and then you'd get crappy service.

BertIsTheName
04-05-13, 06:32
Bert, Kelly is no longer there, only Angelina and Rachel, take your pick![/QUOTE]That sucks. Is she still in philly or just mia. I dig a little variety. I hope they don't play themselves.

And leave her pics up like she's still there. Must not have been an earner, to get traded. Lmao

Basketball
04-05-13, 06:37

You might actually be pissed..60 goes to the house, not the girl. No tip means the girl works for free. Not going to fly well.

Spazen
04-05-13, 10:49
I used probably confusing numbers.

You pay $160: $100 girl + $60 House; $100 / hr girl.

You pay $120; $ 60 girl + $60 house; $60 / hr girl.

How much would you rather make for 1 hour of "work"?

PhillyDwag
04-05-13, 13:58
i agree, nobody likes the hot girl attitude! i've seen this a few times at amps, she needs to realize that this is her job, a service business, she needs to take that i'm too hot attitude down the street to the clubs. but if she had any sense of a brain she will realize her looks alone won't bring all the return customers as before. i mean isn't it service thats bringing a crowd of mongers to dadada where a much older woman is? this angelina can probably triple (or more) her earnings easily if she was a smart businesswoman. but now with the competition of 2 better girls helps because people will just go see them instead. just my 2 cents.

i am not 100% sure but what i heard is that any little indication, the slightest (check online for the laws, it's here somewhere as well) is enough to raid and make arrests, it don't matter if no money is exchanged. any little proposition of something extra will bring the crew through that door and besides they are already outside waiting and ready. i may be wrong but doesn't the mamasan fall anyway? even if she's not the one who proposes anything. no matter what in all busts they initially arrest everyone there right? later on who gets charged with what can be a little different and its all super light punishments anyway unless your running a place with **** girls or if they prove your using violence / drugs or any kind of force to control the girls. i doubt lilly can get off scot free if they ever happen to raid that place, a slap on the wrist yes, absolutely nothing probably not. don't know for sure. just one posters opinion.

cookyjar, yes i would definitely suggest dressing a little clean cut and tell them you've been to many other amps before if they ask. remember to report back to us after your session.

sam katztry it. walk into any amp in the city where they don't know you. directly ask how much for a bj? or do i get sex for this much money? the manager / mama's non-answer is going to drive you crazy. the managers are only renting the room for the hour. what ever happens between you and the lady in the room is technically between the 2 of you. there is no way to prove in court as long as the manager doesn't say something that she isn't supposed to.

i was told this by an old manager friend i knew 10 years ago. she was really cool with me. i complained that i went to an amp out of state and directly ask, if it was fs or hr. i was shown the door and asked not to come back because that didn't happen at this place. i tried to tell her is was cool and i had been to many places in philly. again i was asked to leave. i was really confused. of course i had a short hair cut and was clean cut.

my manager friend laughed at me and then she explained how it works. i explained to her that it isn't how the american girls do it. i told her, they even advertise their exact services and prices on their web pages. she said that is fine for them because they usually are travelling and renting hotel rooms out. an amp is in a fixed spot. get booted from a hotel room it is no big deal. get booted from a leased property it is much different.

she said if uncle leo came storming in to investigate a complaint it is important for the guys not to open their mouths and confess anything. there is no way to prove what was happening as long as no one talks. if you smoked a medical cigarette 10 minutes ago and if uncle leo asked you if you did, would you answer yes?

the manager only wants to be "on the record" for the house fee and renting the room and shower room out. all other things happened between the customer and the lady in the room. so if you're asking specific questions at an amp, as if you're attempting to get "self incriminating" answers recorded on tape, you're going to get frustrated. they understand you're most likely just some horny dude but they have to be careful.

think of the manager as the front desk at a hotel they can't be held responsible for what happens in the room by 2 consenting adults. again up in the room with the girl, if you are a new customer and you start asking too many questions about how much for this or that. you're going to get frustrated with the lack of answers. of if you complain to the manager about a specific girl didn't do something what kind of answer do you expect to get?

once you're an established customer there is a rumor that things might be a little different.

you'll see whenever there is a bust they usually get closed on some kind of license or inspection issue. or only a specific lady is charged.

again our uncle leo is smart and i am not giving away some secret he doesn't know about. i am posting this to try to explain why amp managers can be really frustrating to get a straight answer out of.

of course i can only testify that i have only even had a nice relaxing rub down whenever i have been in the room with the lady and nothing that would be considered illegal has ever even been hinted at.

the big thing to remember is, you're in the country were you're always innocent until proven guilty and you're not required to incriminate yourself. uncle leo can act like a bully and he can be really scary. he can also lie to your face and make false promises. too often you have him say "just confess and you'll be home in 30 mins". confess and you're getting cuffed and about to be put in a cage.

i have the highest respect for uncle leo's most difficult job but remember you have legal rights that have been paid for in blood don't give them away. i also find it absurd to that something is illegal only if money is exchanged but is perfectly fine to give it away for free.

i am not a lawyer and you should do your own research.

Tonsil Hockey
04-05-13, 14:42
The one thing that I found to be a "constant" in AMP's was the fact that the house fees, and tip fees were always set in stone. Over the years, I had made several attempts to negotiate "extras", and with very generous offers. The lone exception to the rule was a particular mamasan at an establishment that was near 13th and Locust, who was more than accommodating. The results were predictable, and almost "factory-like" in the rest. That has it's pluses, as you are fairly certain of the level of service.

Cephlapod Love
04-05-13, 16:34
.60 goes to the house, not the girl. No tip means the girl works for free. Not going to fly well.Even under the "rub only" circumstance, one should offer up a tip of say $20 for a decent job. But if one isn't interested in extras, why not visit the legit licensed massage places?

Spazen
04-05-13, 17:07
1:2 cups sometimes needs to be negotiated ahead of time. It may or may not cost you extra.

2: As for the set in stone. One place on the strip actually had three rates: 1) 30 min; 2) 45 min and 3) 1 hr. Something like $140, $150 and $160.

Very annoying.

Sam Katz
04-05-13, 21:43
What I meant by set in stone is just some type of deal. It could be a deal for 50 bucks or 160 or 200 don't matter but some type of agreement. Mamasan can't even negotiate because they don't even care how much you tip or if you get a HJ or CBJ or BBBJ they just want that house fee and get you out in time for the next customer. I 100% with you Spazen on the 2 cups thing, it's always good to discuss that prior to anything. The 3 different rates were on Ludlow right?

PhillyDwag, I'm just talking about the INITIAL BUST the AMP raid, what can be proved in court and who gets charged with what I don't know, either way shut down AMP for us mongers. It's ok just head over to another one of Phillys other AMPs in the meantime until that place opens up again under new management, we've all seen this happen. Leo knows all, they look the other way usually with AMPs, theres usually some sort of complaint from the general public in the area or the neighboring establishments to call for a bust. Lets just hope this never happens to the good AMPs, and keep happening to the Buttonwoods and AdamsApples (pretty gay name for an AMP)

Bert, if Bellas so so right now for you, try FC, let us know how Sugi and Bonnie are. FC have always been pretty consistent but don't know about as of late.

Spazen
04-05-13, 21:48
Where else is the "strip"?

CookyJar
04-05-13, 23:09
Try it. Walk into any AMP in the city where they don't know you. Directly ask How much for a BJ? Or do I get sex for this much money?
Even I’m not that stupid.

The one thing that I found to be a "constant" in AMP's was the fact that the house fees, and tip fees were always set in stone.I plan to make the leap sometime later in the month. Here's my plan. I go in, looking as much as a regular guy and not a cop as possible. If I get the go ahead from mamasan, I will give her $60 bucks. Once I am in the room with the girl, and provided everything seems okay, I will place a $60 tip on the table. Am I good so far? Does this sound like a good plan.

Whatever happens; happens. If I leave with a smile, I am golden. If I leave with just a nice massage – it's back to the avenue and what I know best. No harm, no foul. It's just me experimenting with something different, something a little out of my comfort zone.

All be it a $120 experiment, it's still just an adventure taken.

CookyJar

Spazen
04-05-13, 23:54
Have $160 pre-counted.

IF mama asks for $60, give it to her.

Put $100 on the table if you gave mama $60, $160 you didn't give mama $60.

Remember this is $160 for about an hour.

Whatever happens, happens. No chit-chat about what the $ is for.

Tonsil Hockey
04-06-13, 00:00
A clarification:

When I referred to the mamasan at the one establishment, it was one that I had frequented for several months, and the services on that lone occasion were provided by the mamasan, and not one of the girls. Sorry about that! When the establishments in Willow Grove (next to the barber shop and pool hall) , and Jenkintown (Sunshine?) , were in operation, the only two standards of service were the house fee, followed by either an H. E, or F. S. (both at standard fees). No extras whatsoever where available.

I've not had the experience of "variably-timed sessions, however, I can picture some providers opting for that variety to maximize their profits.

On my next trip south of Spring Garden, I'll have to try FC; from what everyone says, it seems like my kind of place.

Sam Katz
04-06-13, 00:03
I plan to make the leap sometime later in the month. Here's my plan. I go in, looking as much as a regular guy and not a cop as possible. If I get the go ahead from mamasan, I will give her $60 bucks. Once I am in the room with the girl, and provided everything seems okay, I will place a $60 tip on the table. Am I good so far? Does this sound like a good plan.

Whatever happens; happens. If I leave with a smile, I am golden. If I leave with just a nice massage – it's back to the avenue and what I know best. No harm, no foul. It's just me experimenting with something different, something a little out of my comfort zone.

All be it a $120 experiment, it's still just an adventure taken.

CookyJarYou usually don't give the mamasan any money, once you enter the room and your girl comes in, you give the money to her. Not 120 though. 160 for FS. If you want a HJ for 120 you'll have to negotiate that with her but I suggest you just leave 160 and get the FS so theres no talk of bargaining and dealings because 160 speaks for itself at an AMP. You will be taken to a shower room to get your table shower then back to the room for a so called massage or back rub then the fun begins. Unless your strapped for cash I suggest going for the whole rodeo!

CookyJar
04-06-13, 07:49
I thought I read somewhere, in a past post, that the tip was left in the open on a table.

You usually don't give the mamasan any money, once you enter the room and your girl comes in, you give the money to her. Not 120 though. 160 for FS. If you want a HJ for 120 you'll have to negotiate that with her but I suggest you just leave 160 and get the FS so theres no talk of bargaining and dealings because 160 speaks for itself at an AMP. You will be taken to a shower room to get your table shower then back to the room for a so called massage or back rub then the fun begins. Unless your strapped for cash I suggest going for the whole rodeo!My mistake! I thought it was $60 to the house & $60 tip. I also thought, to make things clear to everyone concerned, Mamasan got hers up front and in order for the masseuse to know what's being requested, hers was placed on a table separate from the house fee. If I put $160 in mamsan's hand, is she going to assume that I paying $160 for normal service? If I put $160 in the providers hand is she going to assume that I am a very generous tipper?

At some point mamassn or someone has to tell me a fee for services – the massage. I understand that no one is going to mention or ask for monies for a sexual act. I assumed that by placing the tip on the table I'd be indicating extras beyond the table shower and massage were expecting.

Normally I am a pretty good negotiator. That is, until it comes to negotiating with someone in a foreign language. My understanding is that most of these girls speak broken English. I thought that was the whole point of placing the tip in plain view. A $100 tip should speak for itself.

CookyJar

BertIsTheName
04-06-13, 07:57
Indeed Sam. But I just don't think I'd be hitting up fc anytime soon. Parking blows round there and its very open air entry for a daytime romp.

Besides since I know there's goodies at bella I'm likely to walk out of fc if I'm not digging the measly assortment.

Hobby123
04-06-13, 11:18
The few Philly places I've been to, you walk in, mamasan leads you to the room, door closes, then girl comes in and asks for $160. Then, she leaves and asks you to take your clothes off (I guess gives mamasan her share, and puts the girls share away) , then she comes back, shower, massage, etc.

It's totally different in DC / NOVA, where you give mamasan the $80 or w / e, and then after the shower and massage, the girl asks you to flip, and you have to put her hand on your johnson when she asks what else you want massaged. You also are supposed to leave the tip on the table, and never ask how much. This is only usually the first time you go to a place.

The first philly AMP I went to, after the money, the girl came back naked in a robe for the shower, very nice and surprising.

I thought I read somewhere, in a past post, that the tip was left in the open on a table.

My mistake! I thought it was $60 to the house & $60 tip. I also thought, to make things clear to everyone concerned, Mamasan got hers up front and in order for the masseuse to know what's being requested, hers was placed on a table separate from the house fee. If I put $160 in mamsan's hand, is she going to assume that I paying $160 for normal service? If I put $160 in the providers hand is she going to assume that I am a very generous tipper?

At some point mamassn or someone has to tell me a fee for services – the massage. I understand that no one is going to mention or ask for monies for a sexual act. I assumed that by placing the tip on the table I'd be indicating extras beyond the table shower and massage were expecting.

Normally I am a pretty good negotiator. That is, until it comes to negotiating with someone in a foreign language. My understanding is that most of these girls speak broken English. I thought that was the whole point of placing the tip in plain view. A $100 tip should speak for itself.

CookyJar

Cephlapod Love
04-06-13, 11:49
CJ - I get where you are coming from. You are an experienced SW Monger with little or no AMP experience. Hey, that is fine, we all have our own preferences. But what is important to understand is that these are different worlds with different rules. So in a way, I am kind of intrigued to see you asking rookie questions on a topic I know more about. {for once! ;) } But alas, having to learn something new isn't a bad thing. So hats off to you for your adventuresome spirit. Kudos for stepping out of your normal zone of comfort and trying something new! Just remember, do your homework and be careful. Most "accidents" happen when one is out of their "zone of comfort."

So, in brief, the "rules" for an AMP are different from the street. Deviate from the "standard rules" or try street tatctics in here and one runs the risk of being shown the door. I think you have the jist of what you need to do- but in case there are other newbies scanning the threads, I'll go into some detail.

I thought I read somewhere, in a past post, that the tip was left in the open on a table.Yes, absolutely! Never mention the tip, don't gesture toward it, just rest it on the table. She'll see it and understand.

My mistake! I thought it was $60 to the house & $60 tip. I also thought, to make things clear to everyone concerned, Mamasan got hers up front and in order for the masseuse to know what's being requested, hers was placed on a table separate from the house fee. If I put $160 in mamsan's hand, is she going to assume that I paying $160 for normal service? .DUDE! No. The house fee will be fixed. As you mention, usually $60 for the hour. Mamasan may or may not ask for the house fee up front. IF you are new or seem nervous / odd / whatever she might get involved in collecting the money. But I am sure that mamasan NOT touching any cash could insulate her from "issues" down the line and give her plausible deniability. So don't expect her to ask. I would NEVER place the 160 in Mama's hand, never. That would be just Bad Form that could get you shown the door! Don't do this! Also, no need for seprating the house fee from the tip.

If I put $160 in the providers hand is she going to assume that I am a very generous tipper? .

No problem with that whatsover. If Mama can't trust her employees, they cease to be employees. Again - DO NOT PLACE ANY TIP MONEY IN THE GIRL'S HAND! The girl when she comes into the room, may or may not ask for the house fee straight away. If she asks you may hand the house fee to her, but nothing else! In fact, if one wants to be AMP-experienced, even if she asks for the house fee up front, don't hand it to her- lay it on a nearby surface:table, massage table, chair, etc.

But I think what one is seeing from the posts below, if you want to "fit in" or look like an experienced AMP-monger, you just rest those 8-Jacksons on the table. There will be ample opportunity to do such as shortly after being shown to the room there will be a period where you are left alone to undress and wrap a towel around your waist for modesty's sake. Just place your 160 on that table before the girl returns and NEVER mention it! Don't ask if she sees it, don't gesture toward it.

At some point mamassn or someone has to tell me a fee for services – the massage. I understand that no one is going to mention or ask for monies for a sexual act. .

I would not assume that at anytime anyone in an AMP is going to tell you services for a fee. If you ask they may mention a price for 1/2-hour and a price for an hour but that is it. My advice is don't ask. If one expects that, they are in the wrong game or the wrong AMP. Look, most of this is a subtle dance that is understood by all. If you place the 160 in plain sight, even though one will never catch the girl looking at it, she will see it. You think SWs have an eye for cash, these girls can spot cash from 20 paces and count it too. At some point during the proceedings those 8 Jacksons will disappear. You will likely never see the girl collect them. This is how it should be.

I assumed that by placing the tip on the table I'd be indicating extras beyond the table shower and massage were expecting.

BINGO! You got it! This is the subtle and un-spoken dance. This is also what gives AMPs a particular kind of risk. Everything is "assumed" and when one does this and encounters a lazy girl or an unscrupulous house, the girl can exploit the situation. This is why we advise AMP newbies to visit the well reviewed and reputable AMPs. Remember too that if the girl does something "Above and Beyond" then it isn't bad form to add to the tip. Think of this like stopping in the convience store to buy a SW smokes, a soda or lunch at Mikey D's. A bit of a tip on top of the tip will get you remembered and possibly better service the next visit. Oh and don't forget to thank Mama on the way out, either!

CookyJarExactly the 100 tip does all of the talking for you. No need to negotiate. Perhaps some guys do negotiate? I would suggest for a first time experience and being a new face, using ones negotiating skilz isn't a good idea. I guess if one wants something "above and beyond" the normal, they could "negotiate" the extras. But negotiations get you in trouble and if she is a stickler, you could get tossed.

Oh and some other "tips"

1) Sometimes Mama will ask you if you have been there before. The correct answer is "YES!" Then expect the next question(s) from Mama. [i]Who did you see? When? At this point you better be ready to mention a current or past girl. This is where these threads come in handy. If one can mention a girl that has departed and remember the timing of "when you saw her," you build some cred with Mama.

2) If you get "bad service" open yer pie-hole to mama on the way out. The reputable Mamas want your repeat business and want good reviews and will respond to the complaint positively. Now if your complaint is you didn't get BBFS, one is gunna be out of luck, but if the girl completely balked, rushed things or was terrible, mama should make things right. Shoot one time I complained and got a second girl for a second go round. But, hey - that ain't gunna happen if one just grumbles and leaves.

3) Take a look at the lovelies on the Funcity site and consider the rep they have for consistently decent / good service.

4) Now don't take this wrong, but AMPs aren't the most open-minded places. I don't know for sure, but suspect some places might all of a sdden be busy and tell you to come back another time. Best bet is to look like a CC businessman to overcome any such hurdles. If you hit a snag, head for Plan B and let us know.

hope this helps!

Sam Katz
04-06-13, 17:25
For me it's always been half and half even if its my first time at an AMP, when I went to 1819 last time I handed her the money no problem. 1123 also. But Bella they want you to put the money on the table, either way CookyJar just have the money ready to set on the table or in her hand. Try to either have 8 Jacksons or a Benny and 3 Jacksons so theres no counting and confusion and all it takes is a quick glance. Back when it was 150 I used to just carry a Ben and Grant easy but back then they didn't really tell me to set it on the table the girl always took it and walked out with it. Make sure you hit up FC or Bella as those are the top spots in Philly right now and 1207 (Pink) is not too bad either from what I heard. And don't let anyone ever fool you into thinking its 200 or anything like that.

Tonsil Hockey
04-06-13, 23:47
One thing that I started doing years ago when going to an AMP, was to purchase one of the scented Avon liquid bath soaps, as the soaps used during the table shower range from "Dollar Store reject" quality, to Ivory, or sometimes (if you're lucky, Zest). My reasoning was discovered quite accidentally, after noticing that I almost had to ask the masseuse to discontinue the table shower, after she had extended the time to damn near 30 minutes. Fortunately, she was a very capable conversant in English, and disclosed that she enjoyed the peach-scented soap, which I allowed her to keep. The pleasantries extended into the session room, and proved to be a repeatable experience for quite some time to come. (not quite a GFE, but darn close. Definitely memorable)

I would also add that Cephalapod's recommendations are spot-on.

Cephlapod Love
04-07-13, 08:38
For me it's always been half and half even if its my first time at an AMP, when I went to 1819 last time I handed her the money no problem. 1123 also. But Bella they want you to put the money on the table, either way CookyJar just have the money ready to set on the table or in her hand. Try to either have 8 Jacksons or a Benny and 3 Jacksons so theres no counting and confusion and all it takes is a quick glance. Back when it was 150 I used to just carry a Ben and Grant easy but back then they didn't really tell me to set it on the table the girl always took it and walked out with it. Make sure you hit up FC or Bella as those are the top spots in Philly right now and 1207 (Pink) is not too bad either from what I heard. And don't let anyone ever fool you into thinking its 200 or anything like that.\

Oh and a couple of other thoughts.

A) Didn't think about the difference between Jacksons and a Grant & Ben, but if one has a choice perhaps the Jacksons are better? Reason is that Bens & Grants are most frequently counterfeited, so using them and you better believe Mama is gunna do some detailed looking. Haven't seen many messing with making fake Jacksons so perhaps less likely an issue. Then again, I don't work for the Secret Service so whadda I know about the topic?

B) Oh and since you are the Photo-King, I ought to mention that cameras and AMPs do not mix. If one is looking for a good experience the first time leave the camera at home. If you want to practice yer hobby, you could ask Mama on the way out how she feels about pictures and if for an extra fee one could bring the camera? But to head in and start taking pics and one could find the door rapidly! Even showing up with a visible camera or any kind of recording devise. The AMP is going to make certain assumptions.

CookyJar
04-07-13, 11:42
Oh and a couple of other thoughts.

A) Didn't think about the difference between Jacksons and a Grant & Ben, but if one has a choice perhaps the Jacksons are better? Reason is that Bens & Grants are most frequently counterfeited, so using them and you better believe Mama is gunna do some detailed looking. Haven't seen many messing with making fake Jacksons so perhaps less likely an issue. Then again, I don't work for the Secret Service so whadda I know about the topic?

B) Oh and since you are the Photo-King, I ought to mention that cameras and AMPs do not mix. If one is looking for a good experience the first time leave the camera at home. If you want to practice yer hobby, you could ask Mama on the way out how she feels about pictures and if for an extra fee one could bring the camera? But to head in and start taking pics and one could find the door rapidly! Even showing up with a visible camera or any kind of recording devise. The AMP is going to make certain assumptions.I want to think everyone. I am getting a lot of good advice.

I will likely take the plunge next week or the following week. I will go out in the mid-afternoon, dressed as a vacationer or a visiting businessman. (In a suit I look like a detective.) I will carry $200 in twenties. I will leave my wallet with the rest of my valuable in the car. I will take ID, just in case.

I will play it by ear, keeping in mind everything I've read here.

I'm doing this out of curiosity. I am not planning to start a second career. I will not be taking a camera. Most likely I will be returning to my old bad habits. I have narrowed it down to three likely destinations. I like the suggestion of taking my own personal oils. Any other suggestions?

CookyJar

Bob1345
04-07-13, 18:57
I want to think everyone. I am getting a lot of good advice.

I will likely take the plunge next week or the following week. I will go out in the mid-afternoon, dressed as a vacationer or a visiting businessman. (In a suit I look like a detective.) I will carry $200 in twenties. I will leave my wallet with the rest of my valuable in the car. I will take I'd, just in case.

I will play it by ear, keeping in mind everything I've read here.

I'm doing this out of curiosity. I am not planning to start a second career. I will not be taking a camera. Most likely I will be returning to my old bad habits. I have narrowed it down to three likely destinations. I like the suggestion of taking my own personal oils. Any other suggestions?

CookyJarI have been to my share of AMPs over the years downtown Delco Plymouth meeting etc. and one thing is true unless you are lucky and find a good spot outside of Philly downtown you are 99% going to find FS where ever you go. Every time I ever been to a AMP I was always escorted to the room by door attendant and asked for fee usually 50 or 60 then they bring in girl who is available unless you ask for lineup and get lucky to get one. I never was I ever asked for tip also like 160. 00 first if so I would then leave and go somewhere else no way would I pay door and tip at some time not knowing what of who will show up. After door fee and girl shows up to take care of you always after table shower then back to room with massage started do we work something out never going over 160. 00 for everything Well I have not been to town in a few years so just rely on others that gave advice on whats hot now. Good luck and have fun I may try a new place that just opened in Rox. On Thursday if you did not go by then I will give report.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-08-13, 15:13
Have $160 pre-counted.

IF mama asks for $60, give it to her.

Put $100 on the table if you gave mama $60, $160 you didn't give mama $60.

Remember this is $160 for about an hour.

Whatever happens, happens. No chit-chat about what the $ is for.Agreed. Exactly how I roll.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-08-13, 15:16
It's totally different in DC / NOVA, where you give mamasan the $80 or w / e, and then after the shower and massage, the girl asks you to flip, and you have to put her hand on your johnson when she asks what else you want massaged. You also are supposed to leave the tip on the table, and never ask how much. This is only usually the first time you go to a place.I lived in DC for years and never paid more than the standard $160. DC and Philly are very similar with their AMP (service and prices). Perhaps DC has raised their prices since I left?

Kilgore Trout #2
04-08-13, 15:23

KT2I forgot to mention, when I was at FC during the table shower she started using a loofah (reusable hard sponge) on me. I stopped her immediately. She was confused and didn't understand why I didn't want her to use it, she thought it was hurting me. I found it really disgusting, can you imagine how many guys have had there asses scrubbed with that thing. I'd be surprised if the replaced it once a month. Just my 2 cents,

KT2

BertIsTheName
04-08-13, 15:59
I forgot to mention, when I was at FC during the table shower she started using a loofah (reusable hard sponge) on me. I stopped her immediately. She was confused and didn't understand why I didn't want her to use it, she thought it was hurting me. I found it really disgusting, can you imagine how many guys have had there asses scrubbed with that thing. I'd be surprised if the replaced it once a month. Just my 2 cents,

KT2Yeah same here I allways tell them use your hands. (never at fc but others)

Bro any details on the girl what she looked like or name. How was service there? Any good?

Horsetrader
04-08-13, 18:22
I lived in DC for years and never paid more than the standard $160. DC and Philly are very similar with their AMP (service and prices). Perhaps DC has raised their prices since I left?Sounds like you haven't been mongering in DC for a few years. Right now DC is almost totally dead. Philly is much like what DC was a few years ago.

Sam Katz
04-08-13, 19:10
Philly is still very good compared to a lot of other cities, in NYC it's 200 and its nothing different from Bella, sometimes a lot worse. The only upside to NYC is more younger hotter girls whereas Philly has a only a small number of these comparatively. But NYC still has a lot of older women as well. San Fran still has the best from what everyone says.

I agree about the sponge thing, they need to use their hands! The table shower is not supposed to be a real shower cause your dirty, we want to feel hands all over us nice and soapy! Scrubbing with a sponge is not necessary in my opinion. I personally don't even like the shower I only get it because then the girl will be more licking and kissing cause she knows your clean for sure. I'd much rather spend the shower time to add to the "session time"

After KT2's post It seems as if FC are doing the bait and switch lately and playing games with pictures. So I just called there and asked if Monica was working just to see what she would say and the mamasan a little baby voice tells me yes she's working. I ask again Monica is there right now? She says yes stop by. I tell her she's no longer on the ad they put up. She says "umm sometimes girl go out for some time and come back, sometimes working sometimes out maybe come back" I said I don't understand what you mean, I asked if she is there right now incase I want to stop by tonight. She replies "she here just come see Monica no problem just come tonight" I say "ok" and immediately she hangs up on me.

We all know Monica is not there.

CookyJar, remember if your going to go to one of the more popular AMPs like Bella where a lot of guys make appointments if you go mid day as a walk in the possibility of a quick and rush service is high. PhillyDwag said after 10PM its usually not busy and you won't be hurried out. Nobody likes a rush job no matter how hot the girl may be.

Sam Katz

John2526
04-08-13, 22:38
Sounds like you haven't been mongering in DC for a few years. Right now DC is almost totally dead. Philly is much like what DC was a few years ago.I'm in DC, but look forward to my Philly trips. I only know of one typical AMP in DC, and a handful in the suburbs that operate UTR (no signage and / or ads). No FS anywhere.

I suspect these things run in cycles. This is definitely a down part of the cycle for DC.

Cambria
04-08-13, 22:38
Stopped by tonight after a big fight with the Mrs. and made an appointment for Rachel for 8. Lilly told me to come around 8:30 but Angelina and Ari are available now. No thank you was my answer and I'd wait until 9 but any later I would've settled for Ari or even drove back to Cherry St. or try Lucky Spa at 1112. I arrived at 8:15 and actually seen a monger just exiting the door as I was walking in. I'm guessing that was the last customer since Lilly told me she's ready now. Rachel has a stunning body and great attitude. Her face is nice not super beautiful but I guarantee you will not be let down. Her english is good compared to most AMP girls which is definitely a plus.

During the TS she told me she's from New York and is 25 years old which looks about right even though these Asians don't look their age. As soon as we got back into the room DATY and she was really loving it. 1 second after I put my tongue in her she was screaming and moaning a little too much. It was almost too much pretending but I enjoyed the effort nonetheless. No massage after but a lot of rubbing junior and kissing chest area and she kept playing with junior and stroking him, I told her to slow it down on the stroking before I bust before the CBJ but she didn't listen and just gave me the sexiest smile ever staring at me with those eyes then went to CBJ which was not bad, her eyes are very seductive. She got on top for only about 15 seconds and asked me what do I prefer? I said doggie and pounded her to completion. As I was pounding her she was yelling fuckin cum baby cum, It was awesome.

I would rate this experience very close to Ari, Ari wins in service department but not by much and Rachel wins in the looks department. Both great attitudes. Angelina wins in the youngest age department and thats all. I actually forgot to tell Lilly about her trying to fool me for 200.

Will be returning to see Rachel, has anybody gotten any extras the second trip from her?

Spazen
04-09-13, 03:15
Ari is on a 45 minute timetable. I forgot to mention it to mamasan.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-09-13, 09:08
Yeah same here I allways tell them use your hands. (never at fc but others)

Bro any details on the girl what she looked like or name. How was service there? Any good?Yeah bro, all the details were in my initial posting just read it.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-09-13, 09:09
Sounds like you haven't been mongering in DC for a few years. Right now DC is almost totally dead. Philly is much like what DC was a few years ago.You are correct I moved from DC about 6 years ago, things must have changed.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-09-13, 09:14
I agree about the sponge thing, they need to use their hands! The table shower is not supposed to be a real shower cause your dirty, we want to feel hands all over us nice and soapy! Scrubbing with a sponge is not necessary in my opinion. I personally don't even like the shower I only get it because then the girl will be more licking and kissing cause she knows your clean for sure. I'd much rather spend the shower time to add to the "session time"

Sam KatzI'm with you Sam. I'm always showered and already clean before going. The only reason I do the table shower is so they know I'm clean like you said, they're more likely to lick / kiss that way.

Engbest
04-09-13, 09:19
Finally come back to Philly and checked out the famous Bella (that is all I got to do, just check out) I called prior to getting there and asked for Ari and mama told be come over she is available. When I got there from street park to the place I saw 2 LE car (this maybe normal for Philly?) I got inside and mama told me no one is available. I was like what the fuck. Then she asked me am I cop, I said "no" and showed her my ID. She said ok and led me to room and called Rachel. She came then left. Mama come back and said no one wants to service me because I look like a cop. I am Asian american, some what clean cut. But still what the fuck. I left as I was leaving I saw 3-4 more LE cars and looked like something is going down (within 2 blocks). I am not sure many LE cars in the area caused it or maybe I really look like a cop. BUT either way it sucked. So I went to 2nd famous place FC. Place was clean but I ended up getting massage from an old ugly. Whole Philly trip sucked with bad luck. I will try again during my next biz trip here.