PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48

RoboPimp
12-04-22, 13:45
One night she calls me from the Round house and needed a ride so I pick her up and she says she is hungry so I take her to a restaurant and she orders a steak dinner and never even put a fork in it!!Damn you took that b!tch to dinner?

And a Fkn steak dinner?!

That was an L bro.

Take these bums to Burger King and let them browse the Dollar menu.

You gave pearls to swine.

Why didn't she eat the steak?

MongoMonger
12-04-22, 15:36
Always makes me laugh when you stop to talk to a girl and as soon as she gets to the window you realize that's not what you want so you'll try to be polite and say you thought she was somebody else. She'll ask for a name and you'll tell her her name and 100 out of 100 times she says that girl is in prison. Makes me laugh every time.

Lance547
12-04-22, 17:37
There are so many SIMPS who think they can change these broads man its funny as f at at k! People need to start realizing these women do not care about us. They only care about our wallets! A good example there's a few girls that I've met over the years that would always call me up and ask me to come see them and now that they're no longer on the streets and I hit them up on Facebook or something they are really ignorant and rude to me like I was their problem.

Most of them are only clean because they're on paper and they don't want to go back to jail. The real test is when there's no longer on parole or probation and then they end up back on the streets kissing my azz for $. I laugh and tell them this, I wasnt good enough to not long ago I am just not good enough now. Stick with your first thought I tell them. I love picking up other girls in front of them after they end up back on the strolls, and I look right at their eyes and laugh. Don't treat them like regular people!! They will rip you off the first chance they get. Remember their own familes won't let them live there! So why try to wife them up? Just my 2 cents on this subject.

The whole purpose of this forum is the post reviews an accurate information if some Simps don't want to believe what you report then let them be captain save a hoe until it bites them in the azz, and then have to put a big azz sign on their porch to keep mongers from knocking on the door looking for a streetwalker LOL!!Without question every girl who gets clean does this. I even saw a documentary in the UK and the guy was saying the same thing that once a girl gets clean the relationship they thought they had is severed by the girl and they treat you like they don't even know you. It is what it is.

Gator145
12-04-22, 18:33
Always makes me laugh when you stop to talk to a girl and as soon as she gets to the window you realize that's not what you want so you'll try to be polite and say you thought she was somebody else. She'll ask for a name and you'll tell her her name and 100 out of 100 times she says that girl is in prison. Makes me laugh every time.Yeah Mongo, I've been in that exact situation more times than I'd like to remember. Inevitably they say seeing how so and so is locked up how about a roll with her she's available.

One of the responses I find works every time is I'll tell them I'm on my way to meet my buddy and he's loaning me some money cause I'm broke. That kind of throws a wrench into her machinery pretty quickly. She wants cash and I've just confirmed I have none. She backs up quicker than a guy driving a city trash truck.

Understanding their wants and needs can get us away from the unwanted company very fast.

A year or two ago every girl out at one time or another found herself locked up. Now very few are behind bars. Vice still takes them in. The courts are using alternative measures to try and get girls off the street.

There's a multitude of responses one can offer to assure the girl is no longer interested. I'll never forget once, to get rid of a girl I stopped and decided wasn't for me, I told her that I was gay and thought she was trans. She couldn't backpedal fast enough. I could care less if she thought I'm gay or not.

Use your imagination along with common sense. There are exit ramps, plenty of them. Just need to recognize them. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Msaunders6969
12-04-22, 20:28
Pickings have been slim so I broke one of my golden rules and gave $20 upfront so she could go get well and disappeared. Anya is a 28 ish, very skinny blondish girl about 5'2. She's Russian, said from Russia but has no accent. Always wears some kind of head covering / hat. Happened around the Lehigh / Huntington area. I've seen her a couple times before but this time, she got in all crying and feeling sick. Asked for something upfront to get well and didn't come back. I absolutely just don't do that but this time I decided to roll the dice because there was literally nothing else even remotely worth it anywhere. Afterwards, I spoke with some other girls I know in the area and they told me she is known for that kind of thing.I met her one time back at the end of the summer. She jumped into my car after I had pulled over near Huntington. Talked to her for about 10 minutes. Oticed that she appeared not to have bathed in quite sometime. Every fingernail was bitten down and had black dirt under them. They looked like the hands of a backyard mechanic. I gave her a few bucks to take a walk. Too bad because she was somewhat cute and seemed like nice girl.

HankScorpio
12-05-22, 01:15
Pickings have been slim so I broke one of my golden rules and gave $20 upfront so she could go get well and disappeared. Anya is a 28 ish, very skinny blondish girl about 5'2. She's Russian, said from Russia but has no accent. Always wears some kind of head covering / hat. Happened around the Lehigh / Huntington area. I've seen her a couple times before but this time, she got in all crying and feeling sick. Asked for something upfront to get well and didn't come back. I absolutely just don't do that but this time I decided to roll the dice because there was literally nothing else even remotely worth it anywhere. Afterwards, I spoke with some other girls I know in the area and they told me she is known for that kind of thing.I picked her up several times with no incident. She's super cute and plowed into her tiny puss. She had a hard time taking the D. It was kinda like boning a WW2 refugee or something like that.

Threes also a hot chick with a little green in her hair who likes some cash up front to get high before starting.

I'd say go for it if you trust them and can afford the loss.

BeefNoodleSoup
12-05-22, 01:35
Two sams (samantha). One sam looks a bit hispanic but is eastern european. She has brown hair, medium build. She usually wanders near the NE side of the ave near tioga. I've seen her several times in the past, but recently, she's been very lousy. Her BJ sucks and she wants to stop after a few seconds of FS. I highly do not recommend. The second sam was a thin long brown hair SW. Pretty good all around. Picked her up near quick stop. Pale skin. Pretty good time.

Picked up a young blonde chick. She was new on the ave. Picked her up a few times over the course of a few weeks. Seems like she was from jersey but her family kicked her out. She had a bf who she was supporting but her bf disappeared. The first time I picked her up, it was like boning a normal civ. The last time, was similar but she was complaining the whole time about bad kensington experiences. I guess kensington life has been very rough for her. I don't think she would last long unless she toughens up and gets a new strategy.

One night I was driving on the ave near clearfield, I heard 10-15 pops behind me. Didn't think anything about it. As I swung around, cops had the whole street blocked off. Seems like there was a shooting at the clearfield corner store. An hour later, everything was back to normal.

MongoMonger
12-05-22, 07:16
Without question every girl who gets clean does this. I even saw a documentary in the UK and the guy was saying the same thing that once a girl gets clean the relationship they thought they had is severed by the girl and they treat you like they don't even know you. It is what it is.This is a fact. I had a girl in Jersey that I have seen many many times. She has been telling me for years that I am by far her favorite, she loves seeing me and blah blah blah. She made the effort to finally clean up and I have texted her a few times just seeing how she's doing and she wrote back once and has not bothered to write back again. I don't delude myself into thinking I mean anything to any of these girls but you think after at least seeing somebody for many years they would have the courtesy to hold a basic conversation with you every now and then. Anyway I know she'll be back and I'll be filling up her throat once again, LOL.

TheSkip42
12-05-22, 08:06
Pickings have been slim so I broke one of my golden rules and gave $20 upfront so she could go get well and disappeared. Anya is a 28 ish, very skinny blondish girl about 5'2. She's Russian, said from Russia but has no accent. Always wears some kind of head covering / hat. Happened around the Lehigh / Huntington area. I've seen her a couple times before but this time, she got in all crying and feeling sick. Asked for something upfront to get well and didn't come back. I absolutely just don't do that but this time I decided to roll the dice because there was literally nothing else even remotely worth it anywhere. Afterwards, I spoke with some other girls I know in the area and they told me she is known for that kind of thing.That's sad, Anya was a nice enough from my experience. Seen her a couple of times around summer. Happy to know she's still alive at the least.

She is known for this kind of thing, but that's the case with all addicts, even if they had full intention to.

MongerSeeker
12-05-22, 08:32
Most working girls try to mentally separate themselves from their customer. I was good friends with this one SW that was in jail. She sent me a letter and I visited her as well. I continued seeing her and a few years ago she was upset that I tried to contact her. In the end the thing to remember is that most you should do is to be nice to them and offer them some kind words of advice.

This is a fact. I had a girl in Jersey that I have seen many many times. She has been telling me for years that I am by far her favorite, she loves seeing me and blah blah blah. She made the effort to finally clean up and I have texted her a few times just seeing how she's doing and she wrote back once and has not bothered to write back again. I don't delude myself into thinking I mean anything to any of these girls but you think after at least seeing somebody for many years they would have the courtesy to hold a basic conversation with you every now and then. Anyway I know she'll be back and I'll be filling up her throat once again, LOL.

LadiesLove
12-05-22, 09:10
I haven't seen Cindy in a good while. She was working with Chloe for a long time. Then Chloe Seemed to go over the deep end. Then she also disappeared. Last I seen Cindy she was working from Westmoreland up to Sedgley. It's been months since she's been around. Maybe she got clean again or hit with covid. With these girls and how many people they interact with, it could be just about anything. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Thank you for the info Gator.

Cheers Mate.

L. L.

Mackeral1
12-05-22, 10:50
I picked her up several times with no incident. She's super cute and plowed into her tiny puss. She had a hard time taking the D. It was kinda like boning a WW2 refugee or something like that. I'd say go for it if you trust them and can afford the loss.EXACTLY! Anya is not just some random that this was the first time seeing her. She has a nice friendly personality and yeah, I've absolutely pounded that tight little pussy. I extended a little bit of trust this time knowing I could afford the loss if she flaked. I figured the experience was going to be terrible if I didn't based on how dope sick she was. Wouldn't have if there were other options out but like I said in an earlier post. Pickings have been slim.

Gator145
12-05-22, 13:44
EXACTLY! Anya is not just some random that this was the first time seeing her. She has a nice friendly personality and yeah, I've absolutely pounded that tight little pussy. I extended a little bit of trust this time knowing I could afford the loss if she flaked. I figured the experience was going to be terrible if I didn't based on how dope sick she was. Wouldn't have if there were other options out but like I said in an earlier post. Pickings have been slim.I hear ya loud and clear Mackeral. Anya is one of those girls that has built the reputation of once a thief always a thief. Doing exactly as she did with you. Gained your confidence and burned you at the stake. Fortunately for you, it wasn't as much as it could have been.

Your experience just solidifies my caution.

For us to encourage that behavior by allowing her to craft the "art" one more time, not only makes it worse for those that absolutely refuse to get them "well' but also makes it difficult on themselves down the pike. Because at some point we all have to deal with our own mistakes. That is the nature of the beast. If she shot twenty dollars of dope she couldn't have sucked your or anyone's dick with a plunger. Hence why I say if we are going to participate in that behavior give her a Lincoln to take the edge off. Tell her she gets the rest after the board meeting.

Any number of things can go wrong by allowing her to grab before the main event. The obvious being she could very well bounce with our cash and not even wave bye or at the least thank us. She could be setting any of us up knowing exactly where we will be for the next 10-15 minutes while she shops. She sends her loser and we no longer are the hunter but the hunted because she knows we have cash.

Another hazard is from the moment a girl is picked up LEO has a good idea she's in our car. LEO is everywhere we least expect him / her. They watch everything out there.

At Huntingdon or Somerset they are known for blending in with the homeless. They dress like them. They look dirty. They act like they are high to see who will interact with or try to steal from them. Over the years I have watched them set up arrests with known perps. They will have spotters up on the EL platform watching every move down on the street. They will ride the train from either Somerset or York Street to Huntingdon. I've observed them putting bait cars where they can be "stolen" Never even know they are there watching everything going on. If LEO truly wants to bust our balls they can confiscate our ride if they find drugs on the girl they followed back to our car.

When a girl is picked up it's a reasonable expectation she probably doesn't have drugs on her. May have paraphernalia but actual drugs are doubtful.

Even if she does return, the risk to their safety and a LEO stop remains. Just to grab that elusive / not-so-elusive BJ.

I know there will always be that select group that no matter how many times they get ripped off will continue to allow streetwalkers to do that to them. My guess is they get so little pussy they feel they can't pick and choose. We should never be so pussy drunk or so in need of pussy that we will do anything just to bust a nut. If we find ourselves in that position the last place we belong is on Kensington Avenue trying to resolve the issue. That's when we would find ourselves most vulnerable.

If we as a collective group refuse to allow them to grab before the meeting or pay upfront then those that do will be the minority. There will be less Cash and Dash. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Vandal24
12-06-22, 22:40
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0wV7etuBE

Does anyone know about the girl with the tattoos in the picture before the video starts and the girl you can see her again at 3:13 and a little on from there? Any info would be appreciated and may have some trades.

SplashGordon
12-07-22, 09:15
Forgot her name, I think it was Julie. She gave an amazing deepthroat bjcif. She blowed me for almost an hour.

Picked her up by Tioga train station.This is her. She's really cool and give an amazing BJ. She loves facial too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI

SplashGordon
12-07-22, 21:16
Had a date with Gigi Puerto Rican with a nice body. Superb CBJ.

HugeMat
12-08-22, 21:13
This is her. She's really cool and give an amazing BJ. She loves facial too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLII've been trying to link with her since I saw this video. Like a month ago I saw her sitting with people by the Tioga station. Tried to get her attention and circled the block a few times but she seemed like she was just talking to her friends and wasn't trying to date. I got to get some of that.

MongoMonger
12-09-22, 21:01
Picked up Jenna. I was a little leery at first. She is very slow in her mannerisms. She talks very slow and she moves very slow. She got in the car and was having a bit of a rough night. So we talked for a few minutes and then made a deal and went to my spot. Very pretty girl, tall, thin with nice black hair. Before she started she took off her jacket and shirt and had a pretty big set of tits. She did an excellent job. Lots of effort. We bullshitted in the car for a little while and she told me that she was hungry. I dropped her off so she could get some food and took off. Very nice girl and I would give her my highest recommendation. However she does not have a phone. I picked her up near the triple x store if that helps.

SplashGordon
12-10-22, 16:31
I've been trying to link with her since I saw this video. Like a month ago I saw her sitting with people by the Tioga station. Tried to get her attention and circled the block a few times but she seemed like she was just talking to her friends and wasn't trying to date. I got to get some of that.Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

I normally hate when they are doped out when doing the do. They fall asleep while blowing. But she the first one who I actually enjoyed while she dozed off. My thing was in the back of her throat the whole session. I mouth f*Ed her for almost 40 minutes straight. Then stood up and gave her months backed up worth of facial.

I'm going to see if I can get her tonight.

Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.

HugeMat
12-11-22, 18:32
On Friday night I saw a black haired MILF with glasses and nice ass walking up near westmoreland but she was talking to someone. As I rode around more I saw her again walking further up near Sedgley st. She gets in and tell me her name is Ner (pronounced like Nair). We park up she gives me a nice BJ (lot of spit). I was feeling on her ass (shit was nice and I might have to hit that next time). I thought she was Puerto Rican because of her complexion & little thickness but he said she's Italian and Turkish.

HugeMat
12-11-22, 18:33
Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

I normally hate when they are doped out when doing the do. They fall asleep while blowing. But she the first one who I actually enjoyed while she dozed off. My thing was in the back of her throat the whole session. I mouth f*Ed her for almost 40 minutes straight. Then stood up and gave her months backed up worth of facial.

Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.Ok bet. I was hoping she would be out on Thursday but I was out too early.

RoboPimp
12-12-22, 13:08
On Friday night I saw a black haired MILF with glasses and nice ass walking up near westmoreland but she was talking to someone. As I rode around more I saw her again walking further up near Sedgley st. She gets in and tell me her name is Ner (pronounced like Nair). We park up she gives me a nice BJ (lot of spit). I was feeling on her ass (shit was nice and I might have to hit that next time). I thought she was Puerto Rican because of her complexion & little thickness but he said she's Italian and Turkish.That sounds like it is Nermin aka Francesca.

Not much to look at but she will throw ass around.

I was a little worried about the big sore on her taint.

She said it was a fkn Birthmark

🤣

That is the only reason I stop seeing her.

If you bend her over and see it is clear let us know.

HugeMat
12-12-22, 19:09
That sounds like it is Nermin aka Francesca.

Not much to look at but she will throw ass around.

I was a little worried about the big sore on her taint.

She said it was a fkn Birthmark

🤣

That is the only reason I stop seeing her.

If you bend her over and see it is clear let us know.Lmao. Naw I didn't see that but I only got a BJ. She was mad energetic tho and was trying to get me to fuck LOL.

Currymonster
12-14-22, 13:39
Picked up Jenna. I was a little leery at first. She is very slow in her mannerisms. She talks very slow and she moves very slow. She got in the car and was having a bit of a rough night. So we talked for a few minutes and then made a deal and went to my spot. Very pretty girl, tall, thin with nice black hair. Before she started she took off her jacket and shirt and had a pretty big set of tits. She did an excellent job. Lots of effort.Pretty sure I picked up the same Jenna by Huntingdon, dark hair, boobs. She didn't talk or move slow though. Down for a good GFE session, but didn't want to give up the back door. We had fun, she didn't claim to be clean exactly, but the various packs of drugs she had on her were claimed to be for another girl and she didn't have works, evidence of recent use or seem strung out.

RoboPimp
12-14-22, 14:02
Lmao. Naw I didn't see that but I only got a BJ. She was mad energetic tho and was trying to get me to fuck LOL.Oh you didn't want to spare a few more Sheckles for the poor lady?

😁

Mickey3
12-14-22, 23:38
Has anyone have experience with this one? Does she do dates at all?

Recently I spotted many decent looking girls, but they don't seem to care about making money.

DonTrask
12-15-22, 11:27
Picked her up near Harrowgate Park last night, easily in her 40's, got the trashy look that I like and kinda skinny. But where do they come up with these porn star street names?

Off to my spot and she delivered an average recital on the ol skin flute, nothing to write home about other than she was willing to catch and swallow and the last part is something you don't see everyday. I always go in under the assumption that with age comes experience and hopefully some expertise. So I was disappointed in that her skill set was not better but that's often the challenge, once she gets in your car and you get situated, you have to accept what comes next.

Overall, a mild temp night on the Avenue, I expected a wider range of choices and I would call the pickings a bit sparse. Or maybe in my older age, I am getting a bit more selective. The sheer number of zombies never ceases to amaze me.

SplashGordon
12-15-22, 12:37
Has anyone have experience with this one? Does she do dates at all?

Recently I spotted many decent looking girls, but they don't seem to care about making money.Gives me undercover cop vibes. That coat and look.

Jayke00
12-15-22, 15:54
Gives me undercover cop vibes. That coat and look.That coat is very clean and the look is a little too together.

So yeah. I'd say UC or civvy.

Mickey3
12-15-22, 17:20
That coat is very clean and the look is a little too together.

So yeah. I'd say UC or civvy.Yeah, I've been with some girls who looks exactly like civvy. Clean clothes, nice makeup and all. Those are really hard to find, usually out there for short period and never come back. But once you got with them, it's a life time experience.

NightLovell
12-17-22, 00:19
Anything new on the ave? Anyone see jordan recently?

Currymonster
12-17-22, 16:14
Picked up Nicole about 11 pm by Huntingdon, took her back to my nearby pad. She speaks very slowly, but seemed mostly alert and wasn't zombified at that time. Pretty girl, 30, brunette, well wrapped up, nice fake titties underneath it all, arms now all messed up so she kept some long sleeves on. Said she's from Wilmington, still has a car and house and commutes back and forth to the Ave to get meds. Believe what you will. Agreed to 50, she was very submissive and basically OK with doing whatever you want, got excellent patient BLS and rimming from her, tried a bit of everything although even with preparation she couldn't take it in het butt for long. Blew a big load in her mouth, which she ran off to spit. We hung out a little while and then went for a beer. "Atlantis the Lost Bar" wouldn't let us order, so we had to try another place. Took her back for another round after, similar, gave her backdoor a rest. Would repeat, she doesn't have a phone, ofc, I did try to leave a way to contact her if she does get one again.

HugeMat
12-17-22, 16:39
Rode thru the ave last night after leaving a Christmas party. Girls were bundled up so it was hard to really see who's who. Luckily I did see Kristen walking (haven't seen her in a while). She's still the bbj champ of the ave to me LOL.

HugeMat
12-17-22, 16:47
I've never seen her out. What's the word on her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4DQzlwl0w

Ken Allen
12-17-22, 17:08
Rode thru the ave last night after leaving a Christmas party. Girls were bundled up so it was hard to really see who's who. Luckily I did see Kristen walking (haven't seen her in a while). She's still the bbj champ of the ave to me LOL.I was also there between 9-10:30 pm.

Slim pickings out by Lehigh and Kensington.

After an hour drive in the opposite towards tioga.

Picked up Kay by the bridge.

I met her once over the summer. She looked like a normal civilian with a nice body and face.

White. Slim. Brunette. Nice body.

Growing a hairy Bush for one of her older clients that's paying her for that.

Bbjcim 20.

She's normally by Erie and torresdale.

Got her digits.

Lance547
12-18-22, 10:03
Anything new on the ave? Anyone see jordan recently?She's alive and well and she looks good. She works mostly from her phone and has a place to stay so you're never going to see her around unless she's walking to the store.

Ken Allen
12-18-22, 11:49
She's alive and well and she looks good. She works mostly from her phone and has a place to stay so you're never going to see her around unless she's walking to the store.Any pics of this Jordan?

How's her head game?

Ken Allen
12-18-22, 12:04
I was also there between 9-10:30 pm.

Slim pickings out by Lehigh and Kensington.

After an hour drive in the opposite towards tioga.

Picked up Kay by the bridge.

I met her once over the summer. She looked like a normal civilian with a nice body and face.

White. Slim. Brunette. Nice body.

Growing a hairy Bush for one of her older clients that's paying her for that.

Bbjcim 20.

She's normally by Erie and torresdale.

Got her digits.Recent pics.

She gave me the OK to share her number.

Active contributors message me if interested.

Lance547
12-18-22, 17:54
Any pics of this Jordan?

How's her head game?Don't have any pics but I got no reason to lie she looks good overall because she has a place to stay in the area. She's got some nice weight on her and keeps her self together. She looks like a college student. Mic skills are great, she doesn't do the porn style gag stuff but she takes her time and doesn't rush. All around good people.

HugeMat
12-18-22, 18:09
Any info on who this is?

https://www.xvideos.com/video55407057/cocksucking_5

Ken Allen
12-18-22, 21:04
Don't have any pics but I got no reason to lie she looks good overall because she has a place to stay in the area. She's got some nice weight on her and keeps her self together. She looks like a college student. Mic skills are great, she doesn't do the porn style gag stuff but she takes her time and doesn't rush. All around good people.Do you have contact info to share (PM)?

I can give you Kay's number in return.

Lance547
12-19-22, 10:47
Do you have contact info to share (PM)?

I can give you Kay's number in return.She's open for business to the general public:

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/tegan-available-now-car-fun-outcalls-gfe-fetishes-bbj/50588378

Graham111
12-19-22, 12:44
Is this info still accurate. I have a need! LOL!

I prefer Budget Inn in Gloucester City.

Less than 5 minutes from Camden stroll and about 15 from Kensington. 40 for a short stay. Much nicer than Carlisle.

Farouk
12-19-22, 15:26
Is this info still accurate. I have a need! LOL!"much nicer than the Carlisle" is subjective. Both are better than getting your knob polished in the basement of a trap house, but not by much. Carlisle is dingy as fuck, but I've never seen any bullshit go down there. LE is in the parking lot of the Budget several times a day, though I don't know that I've ever seen them actually making a bust. IMO, they're essentially the same; dirty, smoky, cheap, and somewhat unpredictably sketchy. Personally, I just use whichever is closer. If you pay the bridge toll expecting a nicer place I think you may be disappointed.

Gator145
12-19-22, 19:02
Any pics of this Jordan?

How's her head game?This is Jordyn under her online name Tegan. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/tegan-available-now-car-fun-outcalls-gfe-fetishes-bbj/50588378 Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

StormRanger
12-20-22, 02:13
I've never seen her out.I've picked her up twice. First time at night at Erie. She gave me a porn star BBBJ. She's really sweet and a real charmer. Ended up taking her to my hotel room for the night. She likes face-down-ass-up FS while she plays with her clit. It didn't work out for her to stay all night because she ran out of (something she needed) and had to go back.

A few days later I cut through the area looking for her and found her by the xxx book store. Got another great BBBJ.

Unfortunately, her hobby has already taken a huge toll on her looks and on her mind. She's dealing with a lot of grief from her past and a lot of current abuse. She doesn't seem ready to quit, so I don't know how much longer she'll survive. Sad because she is a good person with lots of love in her heart. She needs to go home. If you find her, enjoy. She's a pleaser.

SplashGordon
12-20-22, 09:39
So this morning around 4 AM on my way to work. Waiting at the light on Castor by the Firehouse. Seen this mature WSW with blonde low cut (Almost bald) hair style. Long coat and baggy sweatpants. She asked if I wanted company, I was hesitant because I felt LE vibes. She got in, and was very talkative. Pulled into a empty parking lot. Was very nervous, handed her 20 and she sat back with her back facing the door and paused for a few. And said, guess what?! My heart jumped out my chest because I thought she was about to say I'm ba cop.

She blow on me and said that's the best blowjob😂129315;.

She scared the crap out of me.

She procced to give me a 5 star pornstar blowjob. I'm talking deepthroat and all. The best part is, she was talking dirty and was really into to it.

It turn me on so much I shot a massive load down her throat. I had to stop her because kept going way after I nutted. I'm definitely going to try and see her again. She said they stole her phone.

I don't remember her name, I am terrible at remembering names. It's like a pop-up blocker goes on when someone tells me their name.

AnonBuxz
12-20-22, 09:59
So this morning around 4 AM on my way to work. Waiting at the light on Castor by the Firehouse. Seen this mature WSW with blonde low cut (Almost bald) hair style. Long coat and baggy sweatpants. She asked if I wanted company, I was hesitant because I felt LE vibes. She got in, and was very talkative. Pulled into a empty parking lot. Was very nervous, handed her 20 and she sat back with her back facing the door and paused for a few. And said, guess what?! My heart jumped out my chest because I thought she was about to say I'm ba cop.

She blow on me and said that's the best blowjob😂129315;.

She scared the crap out of me.

She procced to give me a 5 star pornstar blowjob. I'm talking deepthroat and all. The best part is, she was talking dirty and was really into to it.

It turn me on so much I shot a massive load down her throat. I had to stop her because kept going way after I nutted. I'm definitely going to try and see her again. She said they stole her phone.

I don't remember her name, I am terrible at remembering names. It's like a pop-up blocker goes on when someone tells me their name.I've seen her before. Her name's Dolly or Holly. She's great at BBBJCIM / BBBJCIT. She's got an okay pussy but she does greek so that's a plus.

RoboPimp
12-21-22, 22:46
I've never seen her out. What's the word on her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4DQzlwl0wShe is pretty terrible on the Mic.

Not even worth recording.
Seriously if it was the Apollo the Clown would be coming out with the Hook then Tapdancing.

HugeMat
12-22-22, 01:17
She is pretty terrible on the Mic.

Not even worth recording.
Seriously if it was the Apollo the Clown would be coming out with the Hook then Tapdancing.Hahahaha. Sandman would give her the hook.

Darkstarpa
12-23-22, 00:35
The loop is not the same. Takes time. Noticed far down turn around area opposite end is now a fire that pushes away friends.

Years ago it was Bob Marley & a good time.

I found a diamond, best kitty I have seen in months.

Very impressive. Shocked I was. Names you ask, I don't ask.

It's more about being kind.

Petite, told her to relax on the make up & she is attractive.

I think I am going across the river soon.

SplashGordon
12-25-22, 09:55
Recent pics.

She gave me the OK to share her number.

Active contributors message me if interested.Thank you for the connect.

Kay is a beast on the mic fellows. Took her to motel, and this woman gave an amazing BJ. She's a real pro, her deep throat was amazing. I held back as long as I could, gave her a nice facial.

RoboPimp
12-27-22, 01:01
The loop is not the same. Takes time. Noticed far down turn around area opposite end is now a fire that pushes away friends.

Years ago it was Bob Marley & a good time.

I found a diamond, best kitty I have seen in months.

Very impressive. Shocked I was. Names you ask, I don't ask.

It's more about being kind.

Petite, told her to relax on the make up & she is attractive.

I think I am going across the river soon.Wait whut?

Can you trythat again in English?

Or just again when you are Sober?

HugeMat
12-28-22, 13:14
Wait whut?

Can you trythat again in English?

Or just again when you are Sober?I was thinking the same thing LOL. WTF is this cryptic shit LOL.

HugeMat
12-29-22, 00:45
Bro, she's one of top head giver. She love what she does, no rush or complain. The first time we did the due. She took her hit of Fentanyl or whatever makes them lean over.

Sometimes she be around that area where that white minivan with the tapes up window be. She be out there around anywhere from 3-4 AM.I finally caught up with her. Saw her walking to the Chinese stone near Tioga. Just parked up and waited til she got out. She def gives a good BBBJ, she's still not fucking with Kristen (nobody on the ave is LOL). But she's def on my go-to list now.

Ken Allen
12-30-22, 13:48
Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.

Picked up 2 and declined. Told them I always pay after.

Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.

Picked up Sue by the underpass around tioga.

She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.

Gator145
12-30-22, 19:47
Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.

Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.

She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.Well Ken, you turned down two out of three and the pussy dragon got the best of you. You were almost there so that's a step in the right direction. I'm glad number three didn't bounce on you or worse. You still put yourself in a risky position by giving in to Sue. I'm happy for you it worked out.

It's best to understand they will tell us anything. I know a few years back there were a bunch of fake bills getting passed to the girls. That's back when the guys found out they could literally print money on their home printers. I haven't heard of that lately.

Next time that issue is put before you just tell her, yeah and there are girls getting paid upfront and cheating the guys by stealing the funds. To put it in the proper perspective think to yourself, which is better her getting fake money or you getting ripped off? To me, that's a no-brainer. Plain and simple.

Too many guys are so pussy deprived they will do whatever a girl tells them if it's the difference between getting some pussy or going home skunked. Many are getting ripped off because they haven't got the balls to walk away if she doesn't agree to his terms. Ahhhh the power of pussy and how it drives the male to do things he would not ordinarily do. That aspect alone is what allows them to continue the cash-and-dash game.

Maybe you got lucky this time. How long before your luck runs out? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Whenever it runs out be confident it will. It does for everyone. Don't be the next news story because wanting pussy so badly put you in a bad situation.

If we allow a girl to set the rules then we have no right to complain when she breaks them and the outcome is not what we wanted. Agreed?

I always said cash is situation control. Give her our cash, she now has control. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Ken Allen
12-30-22, 23:44
Well Ken, you turned down two out of three and the pussy dragon got the best of you. You were almost there so that's a step in the right direction. I'm glad number three didn't bounce on you or worse. You still put yourself in a risky position by giving in to Sue. I'm happy for you it worked out.

It's best to understand they will tell us anything. I know a few years back there were a bunch of fake bills getting passed to the girls. That's back when the guys found out they could literally print money on their home printers. I haven't heard of that lately.

Next time that issue is put before you just tell her, yeah and there are girls getting paid upfront and cheating the guys by stealing the funds. To put it in the proper perspective think to yourself, which is better her getting fake money or you getting ripped off? To me, that's a no-brainer. Plain and simple.

Too many guys are so pussy deprived they will do whatever a girl tells them if it's the difference between getting some pussy or going home skunked. Many are getting ripped off because they haven't got the balls to walk away if she doesn't agree to his terms. Ahhhh the power of pussy and how it drives the male to do things he would not ordinarily do. That aspect alone is what allows them to continue the cash-and-dash game.

Maybe you got lucky this time. How long before your luck runs out? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Whenever it runs out be confident it will. It does for everyone. Don't be the next news story because wanting pussy so badly put you in a bad situation.

If we allow a girl to set the rules then we have no right to complain when she breaks them and the outcome is not what we wanted. Agreed?

I always said cash is situation control. Give her our cash, she now has control. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.

But it was getting late and I needed to get home and it couldn't be a coincidence that all 3 wanted money up front or would leave.

In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.

MongoMonger
12-31-22, 09:08

She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.When you say upfront do you mean before they get in the car or before they do the deed? I have zero issues giving before they do the deed.

Ken Allen
12-31-22, 10:34
When you say upfront do you mean before they get in the car or before they do the deed? I have zero issues giving before they do the deed.They are in the car. Had then rub me on the outside of my pants.

It was donation before oral.

Gator145
12-31-22, 20:12
I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.

But it was getting late and I needed to get home and it couldn't be a coincidence that all 3 wanted money up front or would leave.

In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.I'm glad it worked well for you. There are many others it doesn't go well for. The main thing to consider is safety first. Your safety is the most important part of the adventure. It's a shame to think women out there can change our lives at a moment's notice but it does happen over a few bucks. Many have losers close by just waiting to see how much cash a monger has. Then they pounce. They might be on foot or in a car close by to follow. I personally never ever offer cash until after the task is complete. I place it where it can be seen. When the shift is over it's theirs. Even if the service is not so good whatever the deal is I stick to it. I expect them to do the same. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Darkstarpa
01-01-23, 06:37
Thank you for the connect.

Kay is a beast on the mic fellows. Took her to motel, and this woman gave an amazing BJ. She's a real pro, her deep throat was amazing. I held back as long as I could, gave her a nice facial.Guess what I was saying.

I have been meeting girls here since 1997.

Found an absolutely amazing lady the day.

Don't post much etc.

Definitely looking for fun.

Pkgman
01-01-23, 07:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMh6XRgmEOs&t=53s

Has anyone seen this lady?

Interviewed by Jeff's High on Life.

Shampoo55
01-01-23, 11:28
I'm glad it worked well for you. There are many others it doesn't go well for. The main thing to consider is safety first. Your safety is the most important part of the adventure. It's a shame to think women out there can change our lives at a moment's notice but it does happen over a few bucks. Many have losers close by just waiting to see how much cash a monger has. Then they pounce. They might be on foot or in a car close by to follow. I personally never ever offer cash until after the task is complete. I place it where it can be seen. When the shift is over it's theirs. Even if the service is not so good whatever the deal is I stick to it. I expect them to do the same. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.Gator has good insight and points! But a monger needs to learn to adapt to the streets or changing situations! Learn some techniques to use when confronted with "money upfront!" So wanted to emphasize the gem in Gator's post.

When a girl goes round and round about money upfront it's either one of two things:

1. She's been ripped-off before, or.

2 She's a scammer.

Nothing you can do, or should do, will help you with #2. Let her bounce.

But with a girl who is in the situation of #1, you can probably work with her. EXACTLY as Gator says: SHOW HER THE MONEY! Let her see it as you fan it out so she sees its all there. BUT keep a firm grip on it. She grabs for it to dash, she's a #2.

This technique usually works with a girl who's been ripped off. She sees you have the money, it's all there, she's happy. Some are more wary and in that case, as Gator notes, lay the cash out where it can be seen, but OUT OF REACH of the girl. Remember, her hands could be wandering as your eyes are rolling back in the back of your head. You want to make it easy for her to cash & dash before the job is done? This works well with an indoor date too. Just make sure you stay between her and the funds until the work is complete.

So hey, one can think there is nothing to do but cave in when 3 or 3 girls ask for $ upfront, but now one has a test and technique to use.

I know no one likes being told "how to" do anything, but experience is a powerful teacher. I found it is easier to learn from others that have gone before and made all of the mistakes. It's also cheaper and safer too!

So anyone is free to get offended by Gator's comments, but a savvy/smart monger sets aside his pride and emotions and learns from a true master!

Ken Allen
01-01-23, 16:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RoboPimp
01-01-23, 17:14
I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.

In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.I mean its $20-$30 bucks.

Paying up front and you get burnt is not a big deal. I pay upfront and stick to regulars.
There really is an epidemic of dusty crusty dudes out here burning chicks, getting beejays then fleeing.

But I understand that the hamster wheel in a Junkie's brain start moving to her next hit soon as the Money hits her palm.

Cause of that she will give a terrible Beejay, or jump out the car in the middle of nowhere.

(Nicole did this to me. Jumped out and decided walking all the way back from i95 was better than doing her job. Honestly it was my fault for even dealing with her stank ass.).

But if you're dealing with a chick that is going to jump out and burn you over $20 you shouldn't have had her in your car in the first place.

Every time I've ever been burnt the warning signs were all there and I ignored them.

HugeMat
01-01-23, 20:26
I mean its $20-$30 bucks.

Paying up front and you get burnt is not a big deal. I pay upfront and stick to regulars.
There really is an epidemic of dusty crusty dudes out here burning chicks, getting beejays then fleeing.

But I understand that the hamster wheel in a Junkie's brain start moving to her next hit soon as the Money hits her palm.

Cause of that she will give a terrible Beejay, or jump out the car in the middle of nowhere.

(Nicole did this to me. Jumped out and decided walking all the way back from i95 was better than doing her job. Honestly it was my fault for even dealing with her stank ass.).

But if you're dealing with a chick that is going to jump out and burn you over $20 you shouldn't have had her in your car in the first place.

Every time I've ever been burnt the warning signs were all there and I ignored them.I don't really trip about paying up front or not. Its usually only a dub or 30 anuway. I usually have the money in my cup holder as we start. If she grabs it before or after she's done is up to her.

BadRonnie
01-02-23, 02:01

She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.If you park a decent ways from where you picked them up, if they do dash, it'll be long walk back.

LBerkey
01-02-23, 13:01
The North Broad stroll not as active as it was last winter, but rolled through around 3:00 am this morning and picked up Licia (not Alicia, just Licia). Short, like 5'4", AA, bubble ass. Strictly head game. Bit rushed, but happy with the results. Worth it.

Gator145
01-02-23, 13:02
Gator has good insight and points! But a monger needs to learn to adapt to the streets or changing situations! Learn some techniques to use when confronted with "money upfront!" So wanted to emphasize the gem in Gator's post.

When a girl goes round and round about money upfront it's either one of two things:
1. She's been ripped-off before, or.
2 She's a scammer.
Nothing you can do, or should do, will help you with #2. Let her bounce.
But with a girl who is in the situation of #1, you can probably work with her. EXACTLY as Gator says: SHOW HER THE MONEY!
This technique usually works with a girl who's been ripped off. She sees you have the money, it's all there, she's happy. .
So hey, one can think there is nothing to do but cave in when 3 or 3 girls ask for $ upfront, but now one has a test and technique to use.
I know no one likes being told "how to" do anything, but experience is a powerful teacher. I found it is easier to learn from others that have gone before and made all of the mistakes. It's also cheaper and safer too!
So anyone is free to get offended by Gator's comments, but a savvy/smart monger sets aside his pride and emotions and learns from a true master!Shampoo I agree with you as to why a girl might want to be paid upfront being a scam or being ripped off. Understanding that aspect is part of being safe. We all know better endings go hand in hand with safety. Ours and hers.

I won't lie, I have had girls walk because I refused to pay upfront and I've walked because they wouldn't meet in the middle. That's the nature of the beast. I move on.

I simply tell them others have made the situation worse for both of us. When I have given cash upfront it never ended well. It's not her fault. It's the fault of those she associates with. Thank them.

I've been told guys have ripped them off also. The experience wasn't so bad for them to stop her from doing what she's doing as it was for me to stop what I was doing. I tell them they need to handle these things their way and I handle them my way.

A girl can and will say anything to accomplish her drug goals. More often than not the excuse has nothing to do with them getting robbed but rather them wanting the drugs before the shift is over. It numbs them to what they are doing. We all know where that ends. Even if they do return for their shift, by then, they can't even spell BJ let alone give a decent one. So there aren't really any pluses I can think of to front payment.

One thing I never do is go on an adventure with a do-or-die attitude. I can't envision a good outcome. I would feel that would eliminate any choices I may have. I'm lucky I guess because I never needed pussy that bad. Hope I never do. I usually find what I want when I want it. Every time I venture out I do it with the thinking sometimes I eat the bear and other times the bear eats me. This thinking allows me to pick and choose who I wish to have company with. I never settle with somebody because I can't find someone I'm looking for or I'm pressed for time. For me, that would defeat the entire pleasure of the hunt. I will be the first to agree, plenty of times I come up empty. Not because there were no choices but rather not the choices I wanted. On those occasions, I haven't lost a dime. I go home with my cash in my pocket and I live to play another day. I refuse to knowingly place myself at another's mercy by taking what they offer because I have to settle for that. That takes the fun out of it all for me. Granted, I've had my share of bad choices. Those were my choices, not choices I had to make. So I own that.

My comments are not meant to offend anyone. They are made to help those that may not have the self-confidence to make safer choices while playing a dangerous game. People can be safe if they just use their heads and think things through. None of us wants to be the next news story about being found on Tioga Street dead with our pants around our ankles for making a foolish mistake.

I have been threatened, beaten up, robbed, had butcher knives pulled on me, my vehicle stolen, and recently shot at which I wrote here about. I've been questioned by police about a homicide because my vehicle matched the one used in the crime and a girl with a bug up her ass trying to get me locked up.

My vehicle was impounded for three days while they searched for evidence I might be involved. Thankfully the forensics cleared me. Nobody wants to be placed in those situations. It is frightening.

Each time these things happened is because I did something wrong, except the homicide, and the perp was waiting for my mistake. Every time I read a story about a guy being found dead near the playground I wonder if it's a monger. If so, what mistakes did he make to be placed in that situation? Was he so intent on getting pussy that he cast his fate to the wind? Or was it just random violence? In that area either is possible.

I talk to a lot of mongers on this board. I don't think there's one that hasn't been ripped off or encountered some type of violence. Most would like to avoid it at all costs. Most want to go there do their business and leave with no drama. They want it lowkey. Playing safe is one way to keep it lowkey. It is important we all remain vigilant. Question each and every aspect of the hobby. Question all those we encounter. Play by our own rules. Always consider what's the worst that can happen. Make every decision based upon our safety not busting a nut. Make a plan and stick to the plan.

Everyone in the hobby has choices to make. When we think about them and evaluate each choice from a safety aspect many would not make the choices they make.

This is a new year. I hope everyone here makes the safest choices they can make. Be as cautious as you can when active and always remember who number one is. That is our priority not the pussy. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

HugeMat
01-02-23, 14:05
The North Broad stroll not as active as it was last winter, but rolled through around 3:00 am this morning and picked up Licia (not Alicia, just Licia). Short, like 5'4", AA, bubble ass. Strictly head game. Bit rushed, but happy with the results. Worth it.Where at on North Broad?? Near Rockland & Windrim? I've rarely seen anything out there when I drive thru there on my way home from the ave. OYR has been dead too, last year and during the summer there was action (yet you would only find 1 or 2 that would be worth picking up) down near lycoming & luzerne, you just had to steer clear of the trannys tho.

MongerSeeker
01-02-23, 22:19
I have been ripped off multiple times over the years. TJ is more dangerous if you don't watch your back. When I am in TJ I always look and see who is walking behind me. The key to avoid problems is stick to a certain set of rules. It is way to easy to be sucked in by a situation & put yourself at riisk. The US west coast is fairly safe. I have had very few problems.

Shampoo I agree with you as to why a girl might want to be paid upfront being a scam or being ripped off. Understanding that aspect is part of being safe. We all know better endings go hand in hand with safety. Ours and hers.

I won't lie, I have had girls walk because I refused to pay upfront and I've walked because they wouldn't meet in the middle. That's the nature of the beast. I move on.

I simply tell them others have made the situation worse for both of us. When I have given cash upfront it never ended well. It's not her fault. It's the fault of those she associates with. Thank them.

I've been told guys have ripped them off also. The experience wasn't so bad for them to stop her from doing what she's doing as it was for me to stop what I was doing. I tell them they need to handle these things their way and I handle them my way.

A girl can and will say anything to accomplish her drug goals. More often than not the excuse has nothing to do with them getting robbed but rather them wanting the drugs before the shift is over. It numbs them to what they are doing. We all know where that ends. Even if they do return for their shift, by then, they can't even spell BJ let alone give a decent one. So there aren't really any pluses I can think of to front payment.

One thing I never do is go on an adventure with a do-or-die attitude. I can't envision a good outcome. I would feel that would eliminate any choices I may have. I'm lucky I guess because I never needed pussy that bad. Hope I never do. I usually find what I want when I want it. Every time I venture out I do it with the thinking sometimes I eat the bear and other times the bear eats me. This thinking allows me to pick and choose who I wish to have company with. I never settle with somebody because I can't find someone I'm looking for or I'm pressed for time. For me, that would defeat the entire pleasure of the hunt. I will be the first to agree, plenty of times I come up empty. Not because there were no choices but rather not the choices I wanted. On those occasions, I haven't lost a dime. I go home with my cash in my pocket and I live to play another day. I refuse to knowingly place myself at another's mercy by taking what they offer because I have to settle for that. That takes the fun out of it all for me. Granted, I've had my share of bad choices. Those were my choices, not choices I had to make. So I own that.

My comments are not meant to offend anyone. They are made to help those that may not have the self-confidence to make safer choices while playing a dangerous game. People can be safe if they just use their heads and think things through. None of us wants to be the next news story about being found on Tioga Street dead with our pants around our ankles for making a foolish mistake.

I have been threatened, beaten up, robbed, had butcher knives pulled on me, my vehicle stolen, and recently shot at which I wrote here about. I've been questioned by police about a homicide because my vehicle matched the one used in the crime and a girl with a bug up her ass trying to get me locked up.

My vehicle was impounded for three days while they searched for evidence I might be involved. Thankfully the forensics cleared me. Nobody wants to be placed in those situations. It is frightening.

Each time these things happened is because I did something wrong, except the homicide, and the perp was waiting for my mistake. Every time I read a story about a guy being found dead near the playground I wonder if it's a monger. If so, what mistakes did he make to be placed in that situation? Was he so intent on getting pussy that he cast his fate to the wind? Or was it just random violence? In that area either is possible.

I talk to a lot of mongers on this board. I don't think there's one that hasn't been ripped off or encountered some type of violence. Most would like to avoid it at all costs. Most want to go there do their business and leave with no drama. They want it lowkey. Playing safe is one way to keep it lowkey. It is important we all remain vigilant. Question each and every aspect of the hobby. Question all those we encounter. Play by our own rules. Always consider what's the worst that can happen. Make every decision based upon our safety not busting a nut. Make a plan and stick to the plan.

Everyone in the hobby has choices to make. When we think about them and evaluate each choice from a safety aspect many would not make the choices they make.

This is a new year. I hope everyone here makes the safest choices they can make. Be as cautious as you can when active and always remember who number one is. That is our priority not the pussy. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Jayke00
01-02-23, 22:35
I have been ripped off multiple times over the years. TJ is more dangerous if you don't watch your back. When I am in TJ I always look and see who is walking behind me. The key to avoid problems is stick to a certain set of rules. It is way to easy to be sucked in by a situation & put yourself at riisk. The US west coast is fairly safe. I have had very few problems.TJ = Tijuana?

FlyGuyEddie007
01-04-23, 16:18
I finally caught up with her. Saw her walking to the Chinese stone near Tioga. Just parked up and waited til she got out. She def gives a good BBBJ, she's still not fucking with Kristen (nobody on the ave is LOL). But she's def on my go-to list now.Whatever happened to all Gina's leg being infected with gangrene? Last time I heard she was lost. Her leg is Kristen Keirsten? Her friend Keirsten is a big-time loser who has a loser, pimp shadow boyfriend named Shawn that always follows her around letting up pipe her for $.

HugeMat
01-04-23, 19:40
Whatever happened to all Gina's leg being infected with gangrene? Last time I heard she was lost. Her leg is Kristen Keirsten? Her friend Keirsten is a big-time loser who has a loser, pimp shadow boyfriend named Shawn that always follows her around letting up pipe her for $.I don't know if this is the same Gina. Her leg was fine. And I've never met Keirsten, I know Kristen who doesn't have a pimp.

HopinJetta
01-04-23, 19:41
Whatever happened to all Gina's leg being infected with gangrene? Last time I heard she was lost. Her leg is Kristen Keirsten? Her friend Keirsten is a big-time loser who has a loser, pimp shadow boyfriend named Shawn that always follows her around letting up pipe her for $.I have no idea about Gina B's situation. I haven't seen her in a minute but this is a different Gina in the YouTube video. Not anywhere on the quality looks wise as the other Gina. Also Kristen and Keirsten are different. Honestly Kristen isn't my style but Keirsten has a decent BJ. Her pussy though isn't the best given her multiple pregnancies.

LiarLiar86
01-05-23, 05:17
For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

ItsDaddy
01-05-23, 22:27
Could you provide a little more information about which Emily you are talking about? Maybe post a pic, or give a description. Even first initial of her last name would help. Thanks in advance.

For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-05-23, 23:08
I have no idea about Gina B's situation. I haven't seen her in a minute but this is a different Gina in the YouTube video. Not anywhere on the quality looks wise as the other Gina. Also Kristen and Keirsten are different. Honestly Kristen isn't my style but Keirsten has a decent BJ. Her pussy though isn't the best given her multiple pregnancies.Keirsten is all beat up. Not much tightness. Gina is Gina jo last I heard she had a bad infection in her leg and gangrene but that was in 2021.

JCM2767
01-07-23, 00:49
For those familiar with Emily from Huntington somerset area and more recently near Clearfield and Alleghany she has passed. Happened a couple weeks back now so not exactly breaking news but still she was a sweet girl and will be missed.Are you sure about that? She is still posting on STG:

https://skipthegames.com/posts/philadelphia/female-escorts/caucasian_w/brand-new-beauty-/611708838591

Aamco
01-07-23, 01:16
Sad but true Emily has passed away at 26 yrs old. I have her obituary for those who knew her.

ItsDaddy
01-07-23, 19:53
I have seen those posts too JCM so I'm guessing it's not Emily A unless someone is just using her account. Aamco could you possibly post the obituary link or just DM it to me. Really wondering which Emily this was. Thanks in advance.

Could you provide a little more information about which Emily you are talking about? Maybe post a pic, or give a description. Even first initial of her last name would help. Thanks in advance.

KGuy10
01-07-23, 20:21
Is this the blonde Emily?

I have seen those posts too JCM so I'm guessing it's not Emily A unless someone is just using her account. Aamco could you possibly post the obituary link or just DM it to me. Really wondering which Emily this was. Thanks in advance..

Happy One
01-07-23, 21:48
Can any of you fine gentlemen tell me anything about Skylor from Kinsington? Older 35, about 5'2, brown hair that she wears up in a bun, chubby with big tits. She is now running Balto Streets. She told me she was from Kinsington. I am on the Balto board Thanks.

Be Safe.

JFB555
01-07-23, 21:55
Is this the blonde Emily?

.No, it is Emily A.

Vandal24
01-08-23, 00:35
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0wV7etuBE

Does anyone know about the girl with the tattoos in the picture before the video starts and the girl you can see her again at 3:13 and a little on from there? Any info would be appreciated and may have some trades.Just following up on this if anyone had any information.

MattKenseth
01-08-23, 00:38
I usually head to Baltimore to scratch my itch but how does Kensington compare for availability?

DonTrask
01-08-23, 10:33
I usually head to Baltimore to scratch my itch but how does Kensington compare for availability?I've been to K Avenue too many times to count, Baltimore just once. So I had a business appointment in Baltimore so I plan to check it out after work. I googled prostitution arrests in Baltimore to figure our where the action is (or was) and headed out for a night of fun. Now a sample size of one time is not enough to draw any meaningful conclusions but I found Baltimore to have a wider range of choices without the camouflage of the walking zombies. That is what is unique about K Avenue, there is plenty of people on the street but you need a trained eye to pick out who is working and who is just hanging out. Baltimore, Broadway in Camden, usually when you see a girl on the street, she is working, k ave, not so much.

Happy One
01-10-23, 00:54
I've been to K Avenue too many times to count, Baltimore just once. So I had a business appointment in Baltimore so I plan to check it out after work. I googled prostitution arrests in Baltimore to figure our where the action is (or was) and headed out for a night of fun. Now a sample size of one time is not enough to draw any meaningful conclusions but I found Baltimore to have a wider range of choices without the camouflage of the walking zombies. That is what is unique about K Avenue, there is plenty of people on the street but you need a trained eye to pick out who is working and who is just hanging out. Baltimore, Broadway in Camden, usually when you see a girl on the street, she is working, k ave, not so much.You can't use arrest records because they have not been arresting the girls for prostitution in a year. States attorney was not prosecuting low level crimes. We have a new states attorney is now going to start again so we are waiting to see how shacks down. West Baltimore, Ashton St from Westside Shopping center to S Monroe, Streets on left and right also, Smallwood, Pulaski, Payson. Drug dealers selling corner of Monroe and Wilkens alot of the girls go to. Follow Wilkens to you come to the circle on Wilkens another spot. Tht should get you round the neighbor hood. Washington Blvd from west Patapsco Ave thru Morrell Park to Monroe. Look between you Haul and Dunkin Donuts. Read the Balto forum Street Walkers will help you lot, hope this helps.

Be Safe.

SpinIt
01-10-23, 12:23
You can't use arrest records because they have not been arresting the girls for prostitution in a year. States attorney was not prosecuting low level crimes. We have a new states attorney is now going to start again so we are waiting to see how shacks down. West Baltimore, Ashton St from Westside Shopping center to S Monroe, Streets on left and right also, Smallwood, Pulaski, Payson. Drug dealers selling corner of Monroe and Wilkens alot of the girls go to. Follow Wilkens to you come to the circle on Wilkens another spot. Tht should get you round the neighbor hood. Washington Blvd from west Patapsco Ave thru Morrell Park to Monroe. Look between you Haul and Dunkin Donuts. Read the Balto forum Street Walkers will help you lot, hope this helps.All girls on the K are "working" just not the kind of work we like haha.

They are working on scoring their next high.

BeefNoodleSoup
01-10-23, 22:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz4Qn3stfc

Anyone have any experience with her? I see her all the time but never tried her out.

Usually bad teeth are a red flag for me, but some days you got to take what you can get.

BxWiseGuy
01-10-23, 23:34
Hi Fellow Mongers, another year, means more new recruits! Curious about these three gems, I discovered through video research of Kensington. Watching videos def helps me prepare when I go on the ave. The first one is the blonde Nicole, and she was brought up on this thread, anyone have any contact or service info? Please PM me if you do.

The second is a rando, could be a civilian, hopefully not! Anyone know who the orange champion sweatshirt is?

The third was with famous Amber, at this point, she's like the K's most famous resident, but I'm interested in her friend. Anyone have any info on this one?

Appreciate any info! Stay safe out there mongers, follow the rules prescribed by Gator, they've saved my ass more than once.

MattKenseth
01-11-23, 23:43
Stopped by Kensington Ave on the way to New York Monday and had two experiences. Both young / mid twenties girls. First had been in a car accident and had banged up shins. I believe her name was Ashley or something like that, but terrible head game with ok back seat action. Damage. 4. About an hour later after a visit to Cheerleaders I went back and ran into Stephanie who took me back to her place. Great half and half for a total of. 6 including tip. She got into it even if her bed was a little wobbly. Even posed for a pic.

MIJohn
01-12-23, 02:45
Stopped by Kensington Ave on the way to New York Monday and had two experiences. Both young / mid twenties girls. First had been in a car accident and had banged up shins. I believe her name was Ashley or something like that, but terrible head game with ok back seat action. Damage. 4. About an hour later after a visit to Cheerleaders I went back and ran into Stephanie who took me back to her place. Great half and half for a total of. 6 including tip. She got into it even if her bed was a little wobbly. Even posed for a pic.Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!

MarkDean
01-12-23, 08:54
Hi Fellow Mongers, another year, means more new recruits! Curious about these three gems, I discovered through video research of Kensington. Watching videos def helps me prepare when I go on the ave. The first one is the blonde Nicole, and she was brought up on this thread, anyone have any contact or service info? Please PM me if you do.

The second is a rando, could be a civilian, hopefully not! Anyone know who the orange champion sweatshirt is?

The third was with famous Amber, at this point, she's like the K's most famous resident, but I'm interested in her friend. Anyone have any info on this one?

Appreciate any info! Stay safe out there mongers, follow the rules prescribed by Gator, they've saved my ass more than once.Does anyone ha a name or number for the orange sweatshirt photo Please pm Me.

Brianq
01-13-23, 00:32
Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!You consider that a prize? Sorry, but there is no way I could do that, let alone pay for it.

DryRocksHard
01-13-23, 01:54
Found this awesome girl Josephine originally on stg. She since has disappeared but she told me she walks the Ave. Has anyone seen her or know how to get in contact with her?

CornPop
01-13-23, 15:31
Just checking in here from the Detroit area, and checking out the pics / posts from other areas. I just had to comment how LUCKY any guy would be to pick up this Stephanie chick. 20 something, skinny Caucasian gal w / a cool attitude. NICE indeed. ! Great job!I second that. Nice job with Steph. What a find.

Nuthunter
01-14-23, 17:13
Been hunting in Kensington again lately. Don't remember their names but all 3 of these girls gave solid BBBJs for $20 with no drama.

Nuthunter
01-14-23, 17:15
Found this awesome girl Josephine originally on stg. She since has disappeared but she told me she walks the Ave. Has anyone seen her or know how to get in contact with her?Josephine is a gem, she is one of the sweetest girls out there. I found her by Huntingdon station.

Nuthunter
01-14-23, 17:18
It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.

HankScorpio
01-15-23, 02:05
It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.She's been discussed here. Someone else also brought up the strong pimp presence.

I'm not sure why she is even out there. She is usually on her phone and is always passed up.

There's also a clean looking black chick around that area who also has a short leash by a pimp.

MidnightRider7
01-15-23, 15:53
Been hunting in Kensington again lately. Don't remember their names but all 3 of these girls gave solid BBBJs for $20 with no drama.Agree, the middle one is Ashley- when did uou see her, I've been keeping an eye out for her, any #?

BeefNoodleSoup
01-16-23, 07:03
Seems like the cold weather really makes things out there more difficult. Its harder to spot the good talent.

Picked up a regular I've seen dozens of times. She's in her early 40's and is usually pretty clean hygiene and reliable good service. Fake boobs. She was having a hard time that day. Her bf left, the hair cutting monger got all her hair. She smelled particularly. As she was getting undressed, I see that she is covered in red spots. I decide to abort mission and give her 30 because I was feeling sad for her.

Picked up one chick. She was missing a hand. Overall fine experience but the missing hand was not doing it for me. I noticed midway through. Didn't bring it up out of politeness. I'm guessing she lost it because of shooting up in it. I think theres also a chick missing an eye out there. Sometimes these things can be hot, especially if she has other attributes that make up for it. Here is an example:

https://mobile.twitter.com/acacia_eileen

Three different chicks either on their period or had some other medical issue that caused blood out their vag. I feel like the drugs out there messes with their hormones and stops a lot of periods so I'm thinking the blood was caused by other things.

Picked up a tall redhead. Got to her right when she got to the ave. She's in her early 20's and just left her bf. These are probably as good as it gets on kensington. Nice to get the hot young ones that are new.

Pulled over for one chick but she was acting too desperate at the door so I decide to find someone else.

A lot of chicks seem very paranoid. For some reason they think I'm a cop.

Called up a regular who used to walk the ave but now just keeps a phone with a bunch of regulars. She also did some escorting but seems like she gets by with just a small number of regulars now.

Picked up a regular who moved out of kensington. She's half black with a smoking body. She used to live on the sidewalk in warmer months and would often smell pretty bad. Now she moved in with some dude in a nicer part of philly. Seems like a lot of the hot ones are able to find someone to move in with. Seems like they are able to stop working if the dude is rich enough to support their habit.

Here are some SW that I haven't seen in a while. Hopefully they just moved out of kenso and / or got clean. If anyone knows any contact info, that would be appreciated.

- kasey. Hispanic chick who used to work near jasper / huntingdon. She's in 20's or 30's and has glasses but would often lose them.

- danielle. Early 20's but looked like a highschooler but had a lot of track marks. I think the hair cutting monger also got her. Very petite.

- skinny blonde danielle. She used to live on the street near clearfield. I think she moved into online ads.

- blonde chick who used to hang with skinny blonde danielle on clearfield. I forgot her name but the two of them used to always get filmed by the guy who posts youtube videos of daytime kenso rides without talking to anyone. She was young and hot but missing a bunch of teeth and a huge drug fiend.

- chrissy near the north east side of the ave. There are two chrissys there. One with glasses and hard of hearing. Another with a huge surgery scar on her stomach and chest. Anyone see the one with glasses recently?

- brook from cookyjar's posts #7937.

- BTW what happened to cookyjar?

HankScorpio
01-16-23, 11:19
what happened to cookyjar?
I'm hvaing a probleem uploading reply.

Ii.He's just more active in Jersey.

Nuthunter
01-16-23, 21:21
Agree, the middle one is Ashley- when did uou see her, I've been keeping an eye out for her, any #?I found her the day after Christmas by Orleans. If I remember correctly she is from Eagleville.

HugeMat
01-16-23, 21:28
Rode thru on Friday around 10 pm. There weren't a lot of options out. Whenever I did see something remotely worth picking up they would be gone. I'm already picky on who I pick up anyway & plus with the cold weather the girls are bundled up so its hard to see if they have any type of tits or ass. I was about to leave but saw Kristen, she told me that vice picked her up near Castor & the Ave last week but didn't send her to state road. She said they told her they would be out midweek (Tue & Wed).

Madara84
01-22-23, 02:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZz4Qn3stfc

Anyone have any experience with her? I see her all the time but never tried her out.

Usually bad teeth are a red flag for me, but some days you got to take what you can get.I've seen her a few times. Head game is ok most of them time so long as she isn't nodding. She doesn't live on the street so usually a little more hygienic than some. Nothing special though.

RisklyDad
01-22-23, 02:46
Picked this girl, she had 2 big bags (red flag 1), she started music in after sitting (red flat 2), she was over talkative (rf 3), she started person question (rf 4), she did not like the spot 1, asked me to move stop 2 (rf 5 - changing the frame), asked money before the deed (rf 6), acting sleepy and closing eyes (rf 7).

And then refused to do the deed as a final L.

Guys keep on adding the red flags and play safe.

BeefNoodleSoup
01-22-23, 10:55
Picked this girl, she had 2 big bags (red flag 1), she started music in after sitting (red flat 2), she was over talkative (rf 3), she started person question (rf 4), she did not like the spot 1, asked me to move stop 2 (rf 5 - changing the frame), asked money before the deed (rf 6), acting sleepy and closing eyes (rf 7).

And then refused to do the deed as a final L.

Guys keep on adding the red flags and play safe.Kinda reminds me of someone I picked up not too long ago. White. Looked 20's or 30's but had a saggy stomach from kids. Reddish blondish hair. Face could look cute but looked a bit mentally retarded when on drugs. Kept saying "papi" probably because of Hispanic influence. I also got a few red flags and had a few chances to ditch her but against my better judgment, I kept going.

HankScorpio
01-22-23, 11:13
Drove down. Noticed a lot of party action on the ave. Not the usual drugged out zombies.

Lots of people going in and out of bars.

Looked like a utr club opened up on somerset in an abandoned warehouse. Lots of college aged kids going in and out and Ubers stopping double parking on both sides of the road blocking traffic.

Nuthunter
01-24-23, 21:24
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.

AnonBuxz
01-25-23, 11:34
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.Damn, she looks like a great pickup. I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

Lance547
01-25-23, 12:12
Drove down. Noticed a lot of party action on the ave. Not the usual drugged out zombies.

Lots of people going in and out of bars.

Looked like a utr club opened up on somerset in an abandoned warehouse. Lots of college aged kids going in and out and Ubers stopping double parking on both sides of the road blocking traffic.Yea I saw that too. Looked like a rave. Lots of cute girls in very short skirts with booty out. Looked great.

Lance547
01-25-23, 12:14
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.PR women have vicious head game. There was one in Camden NJ on the street stroll that was just as good.

HugeMat
01-25-23, 19:32
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.She looks alright. I'm def going to add her to my "to-do" list LOL.

SonOfVenus
01-25-23, 22:53
Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?

Swim101
01-25-23, 23:04
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.Yea, currently my favorite. Had about 5 session wit her.

Lance547
01-26-23, 11:16
Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?If you hit the ave come during the daytime or early morning. With all the crime a newbie to the area at night isn't a good idea and also from my experience it's really getting dead at night meaning very few girls. Years ago there use to be cute girls walking around at night but not anymore. It's really dried up over here too.

ShyGuy1451
01-26-23, 22:48
Yea, currently my favorite. Had about 5 session wit her.Where is she located and what services does she provided?

Swim101
01-26-23, 23:32
1/26/22 10:30 pm she's out now.

PhillyFan369
01-26-23, 23:40
Any contact info for her? Pm me if so new to the site and street walking typically stuck to escorts.

BeefNoodleSoup
01-26-23, 23:55
Think these girls would do 2-3 at a time so FFM or FFFM? I just found this site and live 2 hours away and my area in the Hudson Valley has dried up. Been watching Kensington through YouTube for some time now, any suggestions?You seem very very misguided buddy.

First off. You are more like 3 hours away when there is no traffic. So you are looking at 6 hours of driving round trip.

Second, finding a SW off of Kensington is like finding an edible meal in the trash can. You got to have time and patience to look through alll the garbage. For me, it takes 1-2 hrs on a good day to find someone remotely passable. If you want to try to find 2-3 to bone at the same time, forget about it.

You are better off going to a well staffed AMP at off hours and just paying double or triple the rate for 2-3 girls at the same time.

Lastly, NYC is much closer to you. Why go through all the time and hassle. Doesn't make any sense.

Swim101
01-27-23, 00:43
This one was great.

1/26/23 at 11:40 pm.

Swim101
01-27-23, 13:23
Where is she located and what services does she provided?Just got to catch her on the ave. I believe she's down for whatever. I usually just tell her to get butt naked and just blow me. She's very cool. No # though. She always want to get dropped off by the quick stop I think near Somerset for ice cream.

Ken Allen
01-27-23, 15:10
1/26/22 10:30 pm she's out now.That's a nice rack.

Did you get to see the kitty?

How was her head game?

I may have to take a trip out to night.

Swim101
01-27-23, 17:36
It's an implant augmentation. I played with the kitty. She pulled her pants down when she's was necking me.

Overall she's was a nice person.

Her sucking skill was meh. But she didn't complain or rushed me at all. So that makes up for it.

She was out there with one of those onesies blanket. Tan in color. Head to toe so literally you can spot her two blocks away.

Saw her again like 12 am the same night.

Her tits was fun.

That's a nice rack.

Did you get to see the kitty?

How was her head game?

I may have to take a trip out to night.

Ken Allen
01-27-23, 19:25
It's an implant augmentation. I played with the kitty. She pulled her pants down when she's was necking me.

Her sucking skill was meh. But she didn't complain or rushed me at all. So that makes up for it.

She was out there with one of those onesies blanket. Tan in color. Head to toe so literally you can spot her two blocks away.

Her tits was fun.Thanks.

What intersections?

RoboPimp
01-28-23, 02:35
finding a SW off of Kensington is like finding an edible meal in the trash can.Streets of Rage and Final Fighting it.

RoboPimp
01-28-23, 02:40
I saw Nicole again tonight.

I swore I'd nevver see her again, but I didn't recognize her until she got in becuase she lost so much weight.

In my last report she jumped out the car after 2 minutes in that Truckspot behind 95.

Then WALKED all the way back.

Anyway she does the job and as usual the Beejay is Topnotch.

But you have about 6 minutes to finish before she starts acting like you taking too long.

SonOfVenus
01-29-23, 23:57
You seem very very misguided buddy.

First off. You are more like 3 hours away when there is no traffic. So you are looking at 6 hours of driving round trip.

Second, finding a SW off of Kensington is like finding an edible meal in the trash can. You got to have time and patience to look through alll the garbage. For me, it takes 1-2 hrs on a good day to find someone remotely passable. If you want to try to find 2-3 to bone at the same time, forget about it.

You are better off going to a well staffed AMP at off hours and just paying double or triple the rate for 2-3 girls at the same time.

Lastly, NYC is much closer to you. Why go through all the time and hassle. Doesn't make any sense.This is the internet so expect any answers, your response was around 90% negative, which is your opinion and your entitled to it, How about a "No you won't find that here" one line few words. The only none shitty thing your said was "NYC is closer to you," which is a good point. AMP I have no interest in the game / gamble I'm looking to pump and go. But thanks for your input.

BeefNoodleSoup
01-31-23, 23:51
This is the internet so expect any answers, your response was around 90% negative, which is your opinion and your entitled to it, How about a "No you won't find that here" one line few words. The only none shitty thing your said was "NYC is closer to you," which is a good point. AMP I have no interest in the game / gamble I'm looking to pump and go. But thanks for your input.Not sure why you are so butthurt. Everything I said was a complete fact to help you avoid a mistake.

Saying "no you won't find that here" is not helpful at all.

Seems like you are more misguided than I realize. You say you are looking to bone 2-3 at once but you are also looking for a "pump and go" Make up your mind. Based on your comments, it looks like you are interested in "the game / gamble" but you deny it.

Yogi9050
02-01-23, 12:27
Found another rare gem fellas. Picked her up at the Bull yesterday afternoon. My first inkling was that she was walking to the El to go to work then when I slowed down she gave me the look. Very well dressed, nice professionally done hair and nails and a walk of someone not high. I pulled over, she wouldn't get in right away, looked around inside the truck asked some questions general statements almost like she was a cop. After 5 minutes of intelligent conversations she got in. We sat there another 10 minutes talking and we headed off. Now you seniors know about my prostectomy and her and I discussed that in detail and my current inability to get a hard on. Didn't bother her in the lest. She had a spot I was unfamiliar with up Torresdale and when we parked there was no money up front she just went to town. Terrific thin body, blonde 32 not on dope but does smoke crack but not feverishly. Very well dressed, nice makeup very intelligent conversation, a real treat. We spent an hour there. She did anything I asked and damn I wish I had met her before surgery. I gave her 100 and she said 60 would be just fine, like WTF. I made her keep all of it. I'm heading back to see her Friday. Don't have her permission yet to give out her number to seniors but working on that for you all. I'll keep you posted.

Adelita
02-01-23, 15:29
So I'm from Chicago I plan on coming to Philly just for the hunt I want to get a room somewhere near the kensington area I need motel suggestions tht I can look up and also if there is any other strolls with good candy I can check out as well I'm not familiar with Philly at all so landmarks and such be a big help in the description and thanks in advance.

SonOfVenus
02-01-23, 21:01
Not sure why you are so butthurt. Everything I said was a complete fact to help you avoid a mistake.

Saying "no you won't find that here" is not helpful at all.

Seems like you are more misguided than I realize. You say you are looking to bone 2-3 at once but you are also looking for a "pump and go" Make up your mind. Based on your comments, it looks like you are interested in "the game / gamble" but you deny it.I am going to start over. I am looking to visit Kensington. Most likely in the warm weather season, 1 girl would work. 2-3 at a time if this possible would be nice for a movie mostly,(I've made movies with 2 girls) In my area in NY most of the girls know each other and will play nice for such an event, So I have had 2 girls as a time not 3 girls. Yet. My area is drying up, hope the summer yields new crops.

In Kensington (don't concern yourself about my drive its my vehicle and gas) Is it possible in the warmer months to get one girl and maybe a 2nd, assuming some of these girls know each other. The "smarter ones" know how to hang onto a phone, but I've seen smarter ones loose a phone on average of 4 days of not 4 hours. If you are able to give advice on this search I would appreciate it. If not. I know where not to go.

JjMegaMan90
02-01-23, 22:35
Found another rare gem fellas. Picked her up at the Bull yesterday afternoon. My first inkling was that she was walking to the El to go to work then when I slowed down she gave me the look. Very well dressed, nice professionally done hair and nails and a walk of someone not high. I pulled over, she wouldn't get in right away, looked around inside the truck asked some questions general statements almost like she was a cop. After 5 minutes of intelligent conversations she got in. We sat there another 10 minutes talking and we headed off. Now you seniors know about my prostectomy and her and I discussed that in detail and my current inability to get a hard on. Didn't bother her in the lest. She had a spot I was unfamiliar with up Torresdale and when we parked there was no money up front she just went to town. Terrific thin body, blonde 32 not on dope but does smoke crack but not feverishly. Very well dressed, nice makeup very intelligent conversation, a real treat. We spent an hour there. She did anything I asked and damn I wish I had met her before surgery. I gave her 100 and she said 60 would be just fine, like WTF. I made her keep all of it. I'm heading back to see her Friday. Don't have her permission yet to give out her number to seniors but working on that for you all. I'll keep you posted.Did she speak Spanish?

Jka2017
02-02-23, 06:09
Found Nicky by Buckius the other night. Short Puerto Rican SW. She asked if I liked it sloppy and I said absolutely. She made a mess, it was epic. Bring a towel gentlemen.What time of day you pick her up?

Swim101
02-02-23, 06:58
Do you have Pictures?

Found another rare gem fellas. Picked her up at the Bull yesterday afternoon. My first inkling was that she was walking to the El to go to work then when I slowed down she gave me the look. Very well dressed, nice professionally done hair and nails and a walk of someone not high. I pulled over, she wouldn't get in right away, looked around inside the truck asked some questions general statements almost like she was a cop. After 5 minutes of intelligent conversations she got in. We sat there another 10 minutes talking and we headed off. Now you seniors know about my prostectomy and her and I discussed that in detail and my current inability to get a hard on. Didn't bother her in the lest. She had a spot I was unfamiliar with up Torresdale and when we parked there was no money up front she just went to town. Terrific thin body, blonde 32 not on dope but does smoke crack but not feverishly. Very well dressed, nice makeup very intelligent conversation, a real treat. We spent an hour there. She did anything I asked and damn I wish I had met her before surgery. I gave her 100 and she said 60 would be just fine, like WTF. I made her keep all of it. I'm heading back to see her Friday. Don't have her permission yet to give out her number to seniors but working on that for you all. I'll keep you posted.

Yogi9050
02-02-23, 09:44
Did she speak Spanish?Not that I am aware.

Gator145
02-02-23, 10:46
I am going to start over. I am looking to visit Kensington. Most likely in the warm weather season, 1 girl would work. 2-3 at a time if this possible would be nice for a movie mostly,(I've made movies with 2 girls) In my area in NY most of the girls know each other and will play nice for such an event, So I have had 2 girls as a time not 3 girls. Yet. My area is drying up, hope the summer yields new crops.

In Kensington (don't concern yourself about my drive its my vehicle and gas) Is it possible in the warmer months to get one girl and maybe a 2nd, assuming some of these girls know each other. The "smarter ones" know how to hang onto a phone, but I've seen smarter ones loose a phone on average of 4 days of not 4 hours. If you are able to give advice on this search I would appreciate it. If not. I know where not to go.I have been around Philly for a number of years. Not many of us here can offer reliable advice that relates to what the summer may be like to find what it is you may seek. It has little to do with where you may be from nor how long a drive it might be to get here.

Many of us guys here can be a little rough around the edges, me included. That's not because we don't want to help. We have seen so much that we really don't want to see a visitor become the next news story and attract unwanted attention to our game plan.

Let's understand this is not the safest place in the world to play. It's not even in the top ten of the safest. It is very dangerous, to put it bluntly. Everywhere you look there are hustlers, thieves, scammers, thugs, addicts, LEO. Watch the news and you will agree many of the cops are worse than the rest of the environment here. Nobody here does anything for nothing. They hold a door for you they expect a tip.

I have a motto I live by here. It's "NO FRIENDS IN KENSINGTON. " Not the girls, the mongers, the cops. Everyone here is looking for whatever they can get for nothing. They will do whatever they deem necessary to take anything from you including your car, cash, and credit cards or your life if they reap a dollar from the effort. Understand something else. You can be killed here in front of fifteen people and nobody sees anything. The thugs do not care who sees them do what including the police.

All that said if you still feel you can handle a visit to one of the most dangerous places in the USA Then go for it. I hope you use every precaution available. Take nothing here for granted.

There is not one of us here, no matter how experienced we are, That can offer a visitor any information about what the landscape will be like by summer. It can change her hourly. Girls that have been here years come and go. We do not really know who will and will not be available for what from day to day. I think that is the driving force behind most mongers. The constant change. No two visits are exactly alike. I know guys that visit the strip every couple of days. Some days they can't fight the girls off. On other days it can be a ghost town if you don't know where to look.

I would suggest when it gets closer to your visit date check with us then. We will have a better idea of what to suggest. Feel free to pm me as the date gets closer. I will share a better idea of what may be going on there from my perspective then. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

FindInIt
02-02-23, 13:55
Anybody seen Stephanie who used to hang out under the Emerald street bridge? Sometimes near Huntingdon too. Met her 4 or 5 times. Always a good date. Calm and easygoing. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. I know these girls come and go.

HankScorpio
02-02-23, 15:58
I am going to start over. I am looking to visit Kensington. Most likely in the warm weather season, 1 girl would work. 2-3 at a time if this possible would be nice for a movie mostly,(I've made movies with 2 girls) In my area in NY most of the girls know each other and will play nice for such an event, So I have had 2 girls as a time not 3 girls. Yet. My area is drying up, hope the summer yields new crops.

In Kensington (don't concern yourself about my drive its my vehicle and gas) Is it possible in the warmer months to get one girl and maybe a 2nd, assuming some of these girls know each other. The "smarter ones" know how to hang onto a phone, but I've seen smarter ones loose a phone on average of 4 days of not 4 hours. If you are able to give advice on this search I would appreciate it. If not. I know where not to go.No you won't find that here.

HankScorpio
02-02-23, 16:06
So I'm from Chicago I plan on coming to Philly just for the hunt I want to get a room somewhere near the kensington area I need motel suggestions tht I can look up and also if there is any other strolls with good candy I can check out as well I'm not familiar with Philly at all so landmarks and such be a big help in the description and thanks in advance.There's a place called the Carlyle that does hourly and nightly. Its about 10-15 min away from the ave. Its about 20/80 from what I recall and you can give them a fake name. Haven't been there in a while so some things may have changed.

There are also many good options on Roosevelt blvd. Many look the other way on people coming in and out as long as you don't cause trouble and you make your payments. There were a few people I used to see at the motel 6. Haven't been there in a while so things may have also changed there.

Ken Allen
02-02-23, 16:47
Found another rare gem fellas. Picked her up at the Bull yesterday afternoon. My first inkling was that she was walking to the El to go to work then when I slowed down she gave me the look. Very well dressed, nice professionally done hair and nails and a walk of someone not high. I pulled over, she wouldn't get in right away, looked around inside the truck asked some questions general statements almost like she was a cop. After 5 minutes of intelligent conversations she got in. We sat there another 10 minutes talking and we headed off. Now you seniors know about my prostectomy and her and I discussed that in detail and my current inability to get a hard on. Didn't bother her in the lest. She had a spot I was unfamiliar with up Torresdale and when we parked there was no money up front she just went to town. Terrific thin body, blonde 32 not on dope but does smoke crack but not feverishly. Very well dressed, nice makeup very intelligent conversation, a real treat. We spent an hour there. She did anything I asked and damn I wish I had met her before surgery. I gave her 100 and she said 60 would be just fine, like WTF. I made her keep all of it. I'm heading back to see her Friday. Don't have her permission yet to give out her number to seniors but working on that for you all. I'll keep you posted.Nice find. If you get her numbers I would be interested (and pics).

Thanks.

Ken.

SonOfVenus
02-02-23, 21:07
I have been around Philly for a number of years. Not many of us here can offer reliable advice that relates to what the summer may be like to find what it is you may seek. It has little to do with where you may be from nor how long a drive it might be to get here.

Many of us guys here can be a little rough around the edges, me included. That's not because we don't want to help. We have seen so much that we really don't want to see a visitor become the next news story and attract unwanted attention to our game plan.

Let's understand this is not the safest place in the world to play. It's not even in the top ten of the safest. It is very dangerous, to put it bluntly. Everywhere you look there are hustlers, thieves, scammers, thugs, addicts, LEO. Watch the news and you will agree many of the cops are worse than the rest of the environment here. Nobody here does anything for nothing. They hold a door for you they expect a tip.I want to thank you for your, well stated, detailed, informative response. I will think about it, making this trip, And would also like to thank you for describing Gotham City from Batman: The animated series from the 90's.

SwaggyBruuuh
02-04-23, 17:11

In Kensington (don't concern yourself about my drive its my vehicle and gas) Is it possible in the warmer months to get one girl and maybe a 2nd, assuming some of these girls know each other. The "smarter ones" know how to hang onto a phone, but I've seen smarter ones loose a phone on average of 4 days of not 4 hours. If you are able to give advice on this search I would appreciate it. If not. I know where not to go.My advice (since you're asking for advice) is to keep in mind that Kensington is The most dangerous track on the east coast. Since you're from out of town (and the girls will Read you Very quickly) try for one successful pickup 1st. You're a newbie from out of town and you trying to score two girls at once? 99.99% you going to get robbed & they going to set you up. But be safe anyways.

KGuy10
02-04-23, 19:33

In Kensington (don't concern yourself about my drive its my vehicle and gas) Is it possible in the warmer months to get one girl and maybe a 2nd, assuming some of these girls know each other. The "smarter ones" know how to hang onto a phone, but I've seen smarter ones loose a phone on average of 4 days of not 4 hours. If you are able to give advice on this search I would appreciate it. If not. I know where not to go.I found a regular a long time ago on the ave who I still see and we have had multiple 3 somes with her bringing a different girl each time had to build the trust with her first before I even attempted someone I did t know joining.

HankScorpio
02-05-23, 00:38
I want to thank you for your, well stated, detailed, informative response. I will think about it, making this trip, And would also like to thank you for describing Gotham City from Batman: The animated series from the 90's.W. T. F.

Something wrong with this fellow.

Gator145
02-05-23, 11:21
W. T. F.

Something wrong with this fellow.I totally agree with you HankScorpio, Beefnoodlesoup, Swaggy. You guys hit the bullseye with that assessment without a doubt. Look where this guy is from. EAST BUMFUCK NEW YOK. We should really expect nothing less from those inbreds. You know, you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. It's so much more complicated with a jackass.

Some people have their heads so far up their own asses that they accept no advice clearly meant to assist them in their quest. Once their head enters their own ass it swells fatter than it already is and remains there until they find out for themselves what the rest of us already know. It's going to happen. I highly doubt there are three girls left in the world that would find him at all interesting. He's probably got two good hands he uses frequently to jack off with when he refuses to lower his expectations. When he arrives in Kensington he will end up doing just that because these girls won't put up with his attitude. So enjoy your monkey-slapping adventure SonofAnus. Correction SonofVenus.

This loser wants to come to the big boys playground and make the rules as he goes along. Let him come and see how the big boys laugh when we say "I TOLD YOU SO DICKHEAD". He's trying to impress us with his comic book logic. What he fails at seeing is it takes a lot more than comic books to impress us. If he truly has the balls to come to Kensington with his little boys pants on he will learn the hard way this is not a page out of his favorite comic book. Let him live in his comic fantasy world. He will come to when he gets bitchslapped here. So, sit back and grab the popcorn when his Romper Room fantasy begins. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Adelita
02-05-23, 11:46
There's a place called the Carlyle that does hourly and nightly. Its about 10-15 min away from the ave. Its about 20/80 from what I recall and you can give them a fake name. Haven't been there in a while so some things may have changed.

There are also many good options on Roosevelt blvd. Many look the other way on people coming in and out as long as you don't cause trouble and you make your payments. There were a few people I used to see at the motel 6. Haven't been there in a while so things may have also changed there.Thanks I truly appreciate the information if you ever visit Chicago I'll return the favor with all the guidance you need.

AnonBuxz
02-05-23, 20:30
I totally agree with you HankScorpio, Beefnoodlesoup, Swaggy. You guys hit the bullseye with that assessment without a doubt. Look where this guy is from. EAST BUMFUCK NEW YOK. We should really expect nothing less from those inbreds. You know, you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. It's so much more complicated with a jackass.

Some people have their heads so far up their own asses that they accept no advice clearly meant to assist them in their quest. Once their head enters their own ass it swells fatter than it already is and remains there until they find out for themselves what the rest of us already know. It's going to happen. I highly doubt there are three girls left in the world that would find him at all interesting. He's probably got two good hands he uses frequently to jack off with when he refuses to lower his expectations. When he arrives in Kensington he will end up doing just that because these girls won't put up with his attitude. So enjoy your monkey-slapping adventure SonofAnus. Correction SonofVenus.

This loser wants to come to the big boys playground and make the rules as he goes along. Let him come and see how the big boys laugh when we say "I TOLD YOU SO DICKHEAD". He's trying to impress us with his comic book logic. What he fails at seeing is it takes a lot more than comic books to impress us. If he truly has the balls to come to Kensington with his little boys pants on he will learn the hard way this is not a page out of his favorite comic book. Let him live in his comic fantasy world. He will come to when he gets bitchslapped here. So, sit back and grab the popcorn when his Romper Room fantasy begins. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I didn't think SonofVenus' response was even bad or remotely insulting to what you said. Not sure why it garnered such an aggressive responsive from you but this seems pretty unnecessary imo.

Since it's the beginning of the month I highly doubt there's been any action out there, however, anyone find any gems out there lately? Been trying to find that latina chick talked about further down this thread but no dice.

SonOfVenus
02-05-23, 21:13
You are all entitled to your own opinion, as am I and I would like to thank you for it.

RoboPimp
02-07-23, 14:26
You are all entitled to your own opinion, as am I and I would like to thank you for it.Kensington is worse than Gotham was ever portrayed.

At least Gotham has a Hero trying to fight crime....and their Commissioner gives a Fcuk.

We have a whole Generation of Jokers (Zoomers) who are committing crimes on camera and laughing about it.

Btw have you tried the famous strips in Brooklyn?
I watch their videos and the Women there are SEVERAL steps above ours in Looks.
They out there walking around asscheeks hanging out, and High heels.
New York City has the best wh0res.

High Pockets
02-07-23, 19:04
Kensington is worse than Gotham was ever portrayed.

At least Gotham has a Hero trying to fight crime....and their Commissioner gives a Fcuk.

We have a whole Generation of Jokers (Zoomers) who are committing crimes on camera and laughing about it.

New York City has the best wh0res.And possibly the most expensive. I'll stick to Philly, S. Jersey, and Wilmington.

Vandal24
02-07-23, 20:14
And possibly the most expensive. I'll stick to Philly, S. Jersey, and Wilmington.Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.

Jayke00
02-08-23, 20:24
New York City has the best wh0res.That used to be the area near the Javits center in the late eighties. Just an open-air market for sex. Great cruising in the summertime.

I miss those days.

RoboPimp
02-09-23, 02:38
Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.

Honestly I'd trade them for ours in a SECOND. I mean it is nice to hit the ave and have the option of getting 2-3 Beejays, sometimes from the same girl...

but sometimes I get tired of the funky asses, and unwashed faces. They just don't even care what they look like.

We have 2-3 girls that even attempt being sexy: Heather, Sharon, Kirsten.

Other than that you would be lucky to see a real Wh0 re in heels on the ave.

And if their asscheeks are hanging out its not in a stylish way like this:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/

KGuy10
02-10-23, 00:35
I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.

Honestly I'd trade them for ours in a SECOND. I mean it is nice to hit the ave and have the option of getting 2-3 Beejays, sometimes from the same girl...

but sometimes I get tired of the funky asses, and unwashed faces. They just don't even care what they look like.

We have 2-3 girls that even attempt being sexy: Heather, Sharon, Kirsten.

Other than that you would be lucky to see a real Wh0 re in heels on the ave.

And if their asscheeks are hanging out its not in a stylish way like this:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prostitution-runs-rampant-in-brooklyn-amid-declining-enforcement/Have to agree been with all three of the girls listed Sharon is sexy but a little rough sometimes also may I add winter, Lauren, Rachel to the list of sexy girls.

TotalAssman68
02-10-23, 07:35
Made a stroll run around 430 -530 pm yesterday. No a lot of talent out. 2 BSW looked TGTBT. When I made a second past the was Uncle just a block away with clear view. It looks like they are trying to move people again. We will see.

BeefNoodleSoup
02-10-23, 10:18
Made a stroll run around 430 -530 pm yesterday. No a lot of talent out. 2 BSW looked TGTBT. When I made a second past the was Uncle just a block away with clear view. It looks like they are trying to move people again. We will see.There's a BSW that works near venango who works with a pimp. She looks like she isn't an addict. This BSW and pimp have been working to get some of the addicts under their control for a while. I picked up a WSW under their control and and she was afraid for her life and being trafficked.

I've been having a hankering for some chocolate, but have been having some bad luck with BSW.

The last BSW I picked up turned out to be trans. A while ago I had a regular that I have been seeing for some time, but she ended up ripping me off and now avoids the main K ave.

I've also had some good luck with some half black half white SW. Best of both worlds. One that used to walk the ave, but now moved in with someone. And another who used to do porn but now just does escorting in a different state.

https://www.xvideos.com/video52237219/newbie_gia_ass_fucked_after_blowjob_on_the_casting_couch

Anyone have any experience with this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQEMN2FRF6U

I had my eye on her for a while. I almost picked her up one day, but she was high out of her mind doing a zombie dance so I opted for a different day. Not a big fan of her teeth, but some days the options are limited.

BeefNoodleSoup
02-10-23, 11:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCYH7H8wA

Picked her up a few times. She has a bf that she argues with a lot. She passed out on the center console and I had to keep her head hitting the gear shift. She left a big drool puddle. Overall I'd say average at best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE

Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

Seen this one a few times a long time ago. Back then she was in decent shape, but now I would strongly pass. The last time I picked her up was a fine experience, but she smelled really bad. I had a hard time staying aroused. She even voluntarily put her boots outside because they smelled bad. At one point she was decent, but she did not care for her hygiene and is now in bad shape. YMMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrtF3MBgV4

She's pretty good all around. Probably has the best natural breasts on the ave. She lost some weight but her boobs are still nicely shaped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x-AVJKeoA

She's pretty good overall. Kinda looks like a hispanic dude on the street with her hood up but is a muslim girl. Face can have a lot of marks at times. Boobs are getting a bit saggy but looks nice when she is on her back.

A couple of times I lucked out and caught some fresh meat who were relatively new to the ave. One was a foreign MILF. The other was a voluptuous red head like Rose from Game of Thrones.

There have also been an increasing amount of SW I had to ditch because of too many red flags. Also a few trans people that come and go. No offense to those who go for the trans people but not my cup of tea.

Caught up with some other SW that I haven't seen in a while. Many find a place to crash off the street and often get some funds (like a low end sugar daddy). A few ended up in the hospital and / or jail. I imagine some are resting in a better place and others get rescued by family or friends, if they are fortunate enough and willing to leave.

BeefNoodleSoup
02-10-23, 11:15
3+ in one night? This guy is insatiable. LOL.

Her tits was fun.

This one was great.

1/26/23 at 11:40 pm.

1/26/22 10:30 pm she's out now.

HugeMat
02-10-23, 18:01
Rolled thru last night after 9. I thought the ave would be jumping because the weather was nice but didn't really see anything to my liking. Did see the BSW on Sedgeley. She had on leather pants and it a nice little sexy jawn but she looks too young for me. Saw this one white jawn who was a little thick up by Venango but when she opened her mouth I it was a turnoff so I declined.

Swim101
02-10-23, 18:04
I think most I did was 4. I did 3 plenty of times. 3 a night is kinda my daily routine now. I remember I told this one girl she was my 3rd after the deed, she was disgusted. Never saw her again.

3+ in one night? This guy is insatiable. LOL.

HankScorpio
02-11-23, 05:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCX9569kvE

This video obviously wasn't taken on the ave, but many people walk into the street with no care of their surroundings. Its amazing that the streets aren't lined with dead bodies.

KGuy10
02-11-23, 13:59
Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?

AnonBuxz
02-11-23, 17:19

Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.

Picked her up when it was warmer outside one day in the late summer / early fall. She does have a great body and is pretty open to anything. Damn cat was being carried around by her in her little PINK brand bag.

Ken Allen
02-12-23, 12:20
Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?I was there Saturday afternoon 4:30-6:00 pm. Same issue. Slim pickings.

Ended up settling for skinny WSW crystal on jasper past Lehigh.

I can't wait for spring when there's more action and less clothing.

RisklyDad
02-13-23, 22:51
I was there Saturday afternoon 4:30-6:00 pm. Same issue. Slim pickings.

Ended up settling for skinny WSW crystal on jasper past Lehigh.

I can't wait for spring when there's more action and less clothing.True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings.

But if you take the long stroll you can still find someone.

HugeMat
02-13-23, 23:12
True. Winter and rains has reduced the outings.

But if you take the long stroll you can still find someone.I rode thru on my way home from a super bowl party downtown. I figured I'd ease my depression over the game with a BJ. There was next to nothing out and the few that I did see got scooped up quicker than baskin robbins. I rode thru 2 nights this weekend and nothing.

SplashGordon
02-15-23, 10:37
My dear Brothers.

I am officially retiring from my years of mongering. I have to focus on my health, Diabetes has taken it's toll on my body and kidneys. It's been a good ride in my over 20+ years of mongering. So I bid thee all a glorious farewell.

RoboPimp
02-15-23, 10:41
I rode thru on my way home from a super bowl party downtown. I figured I'd ease my depression over the game with a BJ. There was next to nothing out and the few that I did see got scooped up quicker than baskin robbins. I rode thru 2 nights this weekend and nothing.I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.

And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.

Crissy's fingers are all fkd up. One looks permanently twisted.

I finished with her and Brittany finally popped back up.

While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.

HankScorpio
02-15-23, 13:34
My dear Brothers.

I am officially retiring from my years of mongering. I have to focus on my health, Diabetes has taken it's toll on my body and kidneys. It's been a good ride in my over 20+ years of mongering. So I bid thee all a glorious farewell.I'd recommend finding a good AMP that specializes in HE. There are dozens in the area.

HankScorpio
02-15-23, 13:47
Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?
I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.
Clean little brunette with potential to be my new #1. Since Kristen is no where to be found.

And last night we met up for a Vday Beejay but she left me hanging so I saw little Crissy.

While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.A lot of it depends on the time and day you go out. A general rule of thumb would be to avoid times when other mongers would likely go out, like after a super bowl. Seems like a lot of mongers were obligated to stay in with their significant other on V-day so a lot of SW were not snatched up.

A lot of SW have some type of body issue. Many have teeth issues, skin problems, track marks, bad hygiene, etc. I've been noticing a few are missing part of their finger / toe. Crissy also has a huge scar but in my opinion she has a nice looking face and nice vag. Her bf is always lurking around.

MidniteCowboy5
02-16-23, 02:23
Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.You're not wrong. Its way overpriced. Way too hot. But quality all quality. Very stingy w services though. None suck balls.

OlivAbuseHole
02-16-23, 12:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ken Allen
02-16-23, 13:51
I found Brittany for the first time Super Bowl night.

While picking her up I noticed 3 other girls on the same street and more on the others.What street can I find Brittany and Chrissy.

Is this the petite Chrissy with a scar on her abdomen?

I met that one near buckius.

Gator145
02-17-23, 09:41
What street can I find Brittany and Chrissy.

Is this the petite Chrissy with a scar on her abdomen?

I met that one near buckius.Brittany can be found daily walking between Clearfield and Cambria area. She spends a lot of time near Prevention Point. She cries a lot about her self-created issues. Shops at Clearfield and also Needle Park. That girl can be a strange cup of tea at times. Likes her candy and will get a bit like a parakeet out of its cage. Little Chrissy on the other hand is a bit laid back. She can be found at Buckius to Pike almost any time of day now that she's back in the game. Still has that loser she thinks she loves close by. Doesn't stray much except to shop and then back to the corner. The last time I saw her she had some strong hygiene issues going on. Not sure if that has improved or not. YMMV. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.

MidniteCowboy5
02-17-23, 23:17
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?

Shampoo55
02-18-23, 11:21
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?1. Can a new regular girl role play hooker? Might turn her on!

2. Get the "regular" girl & no reason to stop mongering!

3. Otherwise, Call Dr Phil.

MongerSeeker
02-18-23, 12:57
All these girls are not bad looking. They just need put some make up and get their hair styled. Just wish we had some girls like this in SD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCYH7H8wA

Picked her up a few times. She has a bf that she argues with a lot. She passed out on the center console and I had to keep her head hitting the gear shift. She left a big drool puddle. Overall I'd say average at best.

Seen this one a few times a long time ago. Back then she was in decent shape, but now I would strongly pass. The last time I picked her up was a fine experience, but she smelled really bad. I had a hard time staying aroused. She even voluntarily put her boots outside because they smelled bad. At one point she was decent, but she did not care for her hygiene and is now in bad shape. YMMV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrtF3MBgV4

She's pretty good all around. Probably has the best natural breasts on the ave. She lost some weight but her boobs are still nicely shaped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x-AVJKeoA

She's pretty good overall. Kinda looks like a hispanic dude on the street with her hood up but is a muslim girl. Face can have a lot of marks at times. Boobs are getting a bit saggy but looks nice when she is on her back.

A couple of times I lucked out and caught some fresh meat who were relatively new to the ave. One was a foreign MILF. The other was a voluptuous red head like Rose from Game of Thrones.

There have also been an increasing amount of SW I had to ditch because of too many red flags. Also a few trans people that come and go. No offense to those who go for the trans people but not my cup of tea.

Caught up with some other SW that I haven't seen in a while. Many find a place to crash off the street and often get some funds (like a low end sugar daddy). A few ended up in the hospital and / or jail. I imagine some are resting in a better place and others get rescued by family or friends, if they are fortunate enough and willing to leave.

RoboPimp
02-18-23, 13:18
Brittany can be found daily walking between Clearfield and Cambria area. She spends a lot of time near Prevention Point. She cries a lot about her self-created issues. Shops at Clearfield and also Needle Park. That girl can be a strange cup of tea at times. Likes her candy and will get a bit like a parakeet out of its cage. Little Chrissy on the other hand is a bit laid back. She can be found at Buckius to Pike almost any time of day now that she's back in the game. Still has that loser she thinks she loves close by. Doesn't stray much except to shop and then back to the corner. The last time I saw her she had some strong hygiene issues going on. Not sure if that has improved or not. YMMV. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.Absolutley right about Crissy.

I'd like to pay her better but I know 100% of the money is going to that BUM she's with. So I only give her a Jackson.

Fk that that Crumb-bum leeching off her.

RoboPimp
02-18-23, 13:33
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?No. You'll still be attracted to normal women. There's things they offer that SWs don't.

For example a Clean Azzhole and no Drug dealers memorizing your plate nearby.

Regular girls don't give good Beejays tho.

But its hard to stand on either side being the best because ALL women have sex with ultieror motives.

They both want your resources.

One just gets them up front.

RoboPimp
02-18-23, 13:35

I remember when Brittany first got to the ave.

She could have been a Super Model.

Tall, breasty, hips and ass crazy.

Super Wet Beejay.

Patient and willing to do 2 in a row.

She fell off hard.

I don't even roll my window down for her now.

Ken Allen
02-18-23, 17:37
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?I find pay to play action addicting. There's always variety and it's all about ME.

I don't need to worry about performing for her.

Is my dock big enough or does she like this or is she going to cum.

No performance anxiety ever with street walkers.

But I realize I'm incapable of having a normal relationship with a normal woman because of this.

Casual dating and hookups is all I do outside of street walkers and seeking arrangements.

No wife no drama no relationships no monogamy.

DonTrask
02-18-23, 18:22
Is it possible to lose interest in having sex w regular girls once you have been introduced and participated in the game? Something like a hooker's chokehold? Its like sws are a kink, a complete underworld that becomes a hypnotic craving. Normal? Escapable?Sex will always be the aphrodisiac, no matter if its the girl next door or the slutty dressed SW. It's the lure, its the path to the promised land that differs between the two but I don't see a logical reason anyone's interest should wane in the least.

Where is does poses its risk is in your expectations. Ever had a SW go down on you all the way and you couldn't help but grab her pistol grip ears and face fuck her so hard you put a dent in the back of her throat? I wouldn't recommend that move with the girl next door if you value your reputation at the local country club where both of you share a common social circle of friends. The point being the level of sexual performance and the range of kink activities surely differ but then again, isn't that what the twenty dollar bill is for? Relax Francis, take a lap around Kensington Avenue, the sexual playground of the perv's, and misfits where the everyday housewife is excused from blowing her husband this week because he has already partaken of the services of a true professional. Kinda brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Davey1965
02-19-23, 09:33

Tall, breasty, hips and ass crazy.

Super Wet Beejay.

Patient and willing to do 2 in a row.

She fell off hard.

I don't even roll my window down for her now.Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.

Yogi9050
02-20-23, 12:12
Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.Not the same Brittany. The Brittany that works the Bull area is small petite, post in her tongue. My new ATF.

HankScorpio
02-20-23, 21:40
Picked up one absolute hottie. Young, bleached blonde hair, solid BJ, clean looking, tight pussy, great attitude, great curvy body with nice man made d cups. I'd say a solid 9. 5 out of 10, even by non-SW standards. The only bad thing I can say is that she had one visible track mark, not a big deal, especially by Kensington standards. It was my first time seeing her but she said she's been in Kensington for years. She said she sticks to a small number of regulars that are more like sugar daddies but she recently lost her phone. I was just lucky enough to be in the right place and right time to pick up this gem. It was like winning the lotto.

Later another SW. This one was a regular of mine but she disappeared for a while. She said she only does online ads now and refuses to walk the ave anymore. She said she was glad to run into me because someone stole her phone and she can't post ads anymore. I gave her a good boning and sent her on her way. It was like reuniting with a former lover. Her kitty felt better than before because she said she was mainly doing bjs recently. I could tell she really enjoyed my member pounding away inside her.

Another regular of mine keeps texting me to meet up but keeps falling asleep and missing our arranged meeting times. She is very unreliable. I'm surprised she has managed to keep a phone for so long.

These days I don't even bother saving people's numbers in my phone or even asking to exchange numbers. They are so bad at keeping their phone so it's not even worth it. If they are really hot, I'd still try to exchange numbers but I don't expect them to be reachable.

HankScorpio
02-20-23, 21:50

Wow. Looking at YouTube I almost can't picture her at one time being model material. Sad.I knew her back then. I would not say she was model material at all. I would just say she was a regular girl. Back then she still had the cleanliness of a regular girl. Through the months on the ave, she has not been taking care of herself and now she just looks and smells like a homeless woman.

There is only one girl out there who I would say is model material. She's tall, slender, a little green in her hair. Very model like. She also has a nice rack underneath but she's been losing weight so they shrank a bit.

OlivAbuseHole
02-21-23, 10:09
Found a fun BSW last night, skinny, tight little ass. Gave a good blow, sucked while I drove over to a spot. Duchess she said her name was, ill certainly be looking for her again. Worth the extra few minutes driving around to scout.

HugeMat
02-21-23, 21:25
Picked up one absolute hottie. Young, bleached blonde hair, solid BJ, clean looking, tight pussy, great attitude, great curvy body with nice man made d cups. I'd say a solid 9. 5 out of 10, even by non-SW standards. The only bad thing I can say is that she had one visible track mark, not a big deal, especially by Kensington standards. It was my first time seeing her but she said she's been in Kensington for years. She said she sticks to a small number of regulars that are more like sugar daddies but she recently lost her phone. I was just lucky enough to be in the right place and right time to pick up this gem. It was like winning the lotto.

Later another SW. This one was a regular of mine but she disappeared for a while. She said she only does online ads now and refuses to walk the ave anymore. She said she was glad to run into me because someone stole her phone and she can't post ads anymore. I gave her a good boning and sent her on her way. It was like reuniting with a former lover. Her kitty felt better than before because she said she was mainly doing bjs recently. I could tell she really enjoyed my member pounding away inside her.

Another regular of mine keeps texting me to meet up but keeps falling asleep and missing our arranged meeting times. She is very unreliable. I'm surprised she has managed to keep a phone for so long.

These days I don't even bother saving people's numbers in my phone or even asking to exchange numbers. They are so bad at keeping their phone so it's not even worth it. If they are really hot, I'd still try to exchange numbers but I don't expect them to be reachable.Where at on the ave did you see the bleach blonde with the D cups?

Currymonster
02-22-23, 05:14
Stayed nearby, went for a drive at night. First night I found Jamie near Clearfield, late 30's brunette, had fairly sturdy non-skeletal legs. She was OK, good BJ, didn't want to give me a backdoor pass but agreed to at least try, which wasn't successful. Got there in her snug box instead.

Next night picked up Natasha around Jasper / Hazzard who looked a bit like the Fran chick from The Nanny. She was willing to try what I wanted, but wasn't enthused. We got along great however, and got into it, and we both got a good result. Nice body, just a few marks from picking here and there.

HankScorpio
02-23-23, 14:31
Where at on the ave did you see the bleach blonde with the D cups?She said she can usually be found on the south west part of the ave.

Generally I tend to find better ones south west of Allegheny. Although there are definitely good and bad on both sides.

JustHawksKc
02-24-23, 00:26
Decided to check out the Kensington stroll tonight. Wow. What a shit show that street has become. From the zombies and trash all over the place to the motorcycle boys doing wheelies all up and down the road I felt like I was an extra in a mad max movie. There were a couple nice looking walkers near Buckius, but by the time I got turned around they were gone. I finally settled on one that looked half aware of what was happening. Got her in the car and got a closer look and I'm 95% sure it was a guy. No problem, I just pulled back over and asked "them" to get out of the car. Tried to pressure me for some money for wasting time. I stood firm and refused to give any. Big disappointment. I will try again but am not hopeful.

RoboPimp
02-25-23, 13:49
I knew her back then. I would not say she was model material at all. I would just say she was a regular girl. Back then she still had the cleanliness of a regular girl. Through the months on the ave, she has not been taking care of herself and now she just looks and smells like a homeless woman.

There is only one girl out there who I would say is model material. She's tall, slender, a little green in her hair. Very model like. She also has a nice rack underneath but she's been losing weight so they shrank a bit.I think you first met her after she fell off.

ANewCad
02-25-23, 14:02
New to this website, but wanted to ask about a SW that I've been working with off and on for a while. Her name is "Apple" and she frequents K & A on regular basis. She may go by other aliases. If anyone has had experiences I'd like to know, if not. I'll post a review for the group.

Thanks,

Cad.

Gator145
02-25-23, 14:25
Decided to check out the Kensington stroll tonight. Wow. What a shit show that street has become. From the zombies and trash all over the place to the motorcycle boys doing wheelies all up and down the road I felt like I was an extra in a mad max movie. There were a couple nice looking walkers near Buckius, but by the time I got turned around they were gone. I finally settled on one that looked half aware of what was happening. Got her in the car and got a closer look and I'm 95% sure it was a guy. No problem, I just pulled back over and asked "them" to get out of the car. Tried to pressure me for some money for wasting time. I stood firm and refused to give any. Big disappointment. I will try again but am not hopeful.Glad you got them out of your vehicle without issues. They all play that wasting their time bullshit. They aren't late for some board meeting at General Motors. So you did the right thing by not giving in. They waste more of their own time standing around staring at things only they can see. Don't fall for that crap. There are plenty of trap dates out there on the strip. It's easy pickings for them. Guys come here from West I can't get any pussy. They want to get laid so they come here. Many are just trying to scratch an itch and then want to leave with no drama. The trap dates know that and these guys seem to stick out like genital warts. These dates prey on these guys. You might have run into one of them. There are a lot of ways to pick them out when they are close. At a distance, it can prove to be difficult. Most important whatever you did, seems to have worked for you. Glad it didn't develop into an issue for you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Djs0182
02-26-23, 23:23
New to this website, but wanted to ask about a SW that I've been working with off and on for a while. Her name is "Apple" and she frequents K & A on regular basis. She may go by other aliases. If anyone has had experiences I'd like to know, if not. I'll post a review for the group.

Thanks,

Cad.I'd love to take a bite of that apple. Do you have more photos showing her body?

HankScorpio
02-28-23, 13:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2RHnEfiIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI8HCN1AFg4

This one looks like she would have been fun. But it looks like the drugs make her crazier than normal. Too bad.

Seems like she made a few bad choices in life and looks like things will just get worse with no one around to help.

RoboPimp
02-28-23, 14:29
Heather is back out around Jasper in her heels and big titties.

Looks pretty good for a Streetwalker. Smells good most of the time too.

She used to be my #3 favorite behind Kristen and Fat booty Heather.

I have her number for trade with Senior members.

OlivAbuseHole
02-28-23, 17:13
Made a pass last night, rain seems to have kept things slower. Picked one BSW up near jasper, well worth the stop. Seemed to be an active LE evening as well.

Jd2011
02-28-23, 19:15
This could possibly be post I've ever read on this board. Epic! Thanks Gator!

Shampoo I agree with you as to why a girl might want to be paid upfront being a scam or being ripped off. Understanding that aspect is part of being safe. We all know better endings go hand in hand with safety. Ours and hers.

BadRonnie
03-01-23, 05:25
Back in the 1980's there were literally over 1,000 SW out each night in Times Square and hundreds in NJ, Philly, etc, etc. I partook back then but being a young guy with limited income, my money would only get so much. Wish we had that kind of selection nowadays.

https://youtu.be/Sn1ggsuE5SU

DonTrask
03-02-23, 01:55
I normally monger right after 5 PM but I took a client to the Flyers game so I hit K Avenue between 11 PM and midnight. It was disappointing on a number of fronts. First, there must have been 8 cop cars, each strategically placed every 4 blocks with the lights flashing up and down the length of K Ave. Never saw that before but little deters me in my hunt for a decent BJ. Pickings were real slim but I soon settled on a half way decent blonde who surprising was sporting an impressive pair of tits which you would have never guessed were there because of her bulky coat.

Off to find a quiet place so she could show me her skill set. Gave a decent BJ at first but kept stopping due to paranoia and most likely her medication. Then she wanted to double her wages by claiming she usually uses a rubber and I was getting it bare. The last straw was when she kept asking me if I was close and that is a mood killer.

But on my way to drop her off, she mentioned the police presence was due to a bad dude hurting SW's and they were out to catch him. She also told me there were doing a sweep of SW's giving them 90 day jail sentences in an attempt to lessen the demand by eliminating the supply. I find most SW gossip to be wide of the mark and especially given the Philly DAs anouncement that prostitution would be ignored by the police because they have higher priorities.

Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.

Swim101
03-02-23, 07:51

Thanks,

Cad.How can I find her?

Gator145
03-02-23, 12:15
I normally monger right after 5 PM but I took a client to the Flyers game so I hit K Avenue between 11 PM and midnight. It was disappointing on a number of fronts. First, there must have been 8 cop cars, each strategically placed every 4 blocks with the lights flashing up and down the length of K Ave. Never saw that before but little deters me in my hunt for a decent BJ.
But on my way to drop her off, she mentioned the police presence was due to a bad dude hurting SW's and they were out to catch him. She also told me there were doing a sweep of SW's giving them 90 day jail sentences in an attempt to lessen the demand by eliminating the supply. I find most SW gossip to be wide of the mark and especially given the Philly DAs anouncement that prostitution would be ignored by the police because they have higher priorities.
Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.I will rotate when I go out so I have a better understanding of what to expect. I'll go out sometimes in the morning. Other times I might visit in the afternoon or early evening. Another time I might roll out at three in the morning. I switch it up to see who's available. Or what various issues there could be that could cause me unnecessary grief.
Ever since the shootout on Allegheny a few months ago the city has increased the police presence from Lehigh to KnA. At times they will go as far as Tioga. Remember there is a huge shortage of qualified applicants for the job. If one takes a closer look one will see some of those cars have nobody in them and are strategically placed as a deterrent. The police are more concerned about the shootings and drugs than they are about removing wage earners from the strip. Rightly so. How long will that last? Most likely till they come up with a more effective plan to make the area safe that is acceptable to the voters.

I'm not a big fan of the police as there are so many rogues, especially around Kensington streets. To be fair, I will say that many would rather have a safe area to work than always have to look over their shoulder. The thugs around Kensington have no fear of the police. They will shoot them if they are cornered.

As for the stories told by pole lickers, don't believe all that they tell you and only half of what you see. They lie to their own mom so why not us? That's not to say there's not some nut job cruising and beating the girls. They have always been out there. There are a lot of women haters running around. Especially at the playground.

There are guys that hate women so much they knowingly have STDs such as the drip or creepy crawlers in the crotch, or HIV, that intentionally try and pass that to a girl. She in turn gives it to the guys she sees.

Many of the girls simply spread stories hoping a guy will believe them and take her rather than continue the quest to find what the girl wants him to believe is not there. The girls will spread rumors to make themselves the best available option. There are plenty of guys that will take what they can get as opposed to getting what they want.

No two situations are the same out there. It is up to each of us to keep ourselves safe and have the best adventure with the least drama. Remember this if nothing else. The only thing certain out there is nothing is certain. So, always evaluate every encounter with a grain of salt. Never be so bold we can't or won't walk away. Never take what's available because it could be our worst mistake.
If she's not what we want then why see her? Have enough self-confidence in knowing we can get what we want.
Make our plan before going out then work the plan. If a girl isn't part of the original plan don't place her in it without some thought. Remain legal and we have no worries with LEO.

Nothing beats safety and common sense. NOTHING. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

HugeMat
03-02-23, 20:35
I normally monger right after 5 PM but I took a client to the Flyers game so I hit K Avenue between 11 PM and midnight. It was disappointing on a number of fronts. First, there must have been 8 cop cars, each strategically placed every 4 blocks with the lights flashing up and down the length of K Ave. Never saw that before but little deters me in my hunt for a decent BJ. Pickings were real slim but I soon settled on a half way decent blonde who surprising was sporting an impressive pair of tits which you would have never guessed were there because of her bulky coat.

Off to find a quiet place so she could show me her skill set. Gave a decent BJ at first but kept stopping due to paranoia and most likely her medication. Then she wanted to double her wages by claiming she usually uses a rubber and I was getting it bare. The last straw was when she kept asking me if I was close and that is a mood killer.

Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.Last time I saw Kristen like 2 months ago she told me she had gotten picked up by an undercover and taken to the precinct. She said the police told her that they were doing stings during the mid weeknights (Tues / Wed) or (Wed / Thurs).

Lennox65
03-03-23, 05:25

Thanks,

Cad.Just post your review. Sounds like you are Captain Save A Hoe looking for info on her.

RoboPimp
03-03-23, 11:57
Last time I saw Kristen like 2 months ago she told me she had gotten picked up by an undercover and taken to the precinct. She said the police told her that they were doing stings during the mid weeknights (Tues / Wed) or (Wed / Thurs).Damn they are still wasting their time arresting Pros?

Arthasboi
03-03-23, 15:42
Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but I check the forums still. I haven't been to the avenue in months, but I saw people posting about things on 'old York road' and I had to google it to see what is up with that place. Is it worth checking out when Kensington is light on talent? I noticed some discussions about other cities, and I've only picked up in 3 heavy mongering areas. One was in Ohio (I believe Columbus) where the info was so good I found a BBBJ in 10 minutes. For a Jackson! The other is LA where the girls are charging 60 to 80 and they walk around like what you'd think a hooker would look like in an 80's movie. Bras and panties only etc.

Philadelphia is a bit grimier, but there are a lot of posters here who share information so we are very fortunate. I've never been scammed in Philly (have in LA!) but I'm also more cautious in philly due to the nature of the city.

I did pick up one girl near the 7 eleven and she was blond, long hair, lots and lots of freckles forgot her name. She looked decent and was wearing too many layers of clothes (we'll get to that later). Jackson for a toppy and two jacksons for half and half. Nice. Since it was near Christmas I tipped her extra since it was cold out. After we did the deed she took fucking forever to pull her pants back over her which frightened me as once I'm done I want to drop her off and get the hell out of there. Overall a good experience since she didn't complain or try to scam or ask for the money up front.

I've tried torresdale according to the SW stroll maps (for those who want to find it, Forums - amateurs - SW stroll maps) and have been unable to find anything (even looked a documentary about the locals their complaining about SW's, even in that video the streets were empty).

For those who are new to this site, welcome. Once upon a time I didn't even know you could pick girls up off the streets. I thought you're only access to this profession was backpage (that's when I started!) and I knew I'd go broke if I didn't find a cheaper option. If you are new read the rules while at home in an 'incognito' browser. Then read other people's posts, especially senior members as they've given me valuable lessons that I didn't have to learn on my own. Then one day when you try it out for yourself do not be in a rush and once again read the rules, but do not stop on a street with lots of homeless / vagrants to read this as. Well I'm pretty sure its written in the rules somewhere to be aware of dangers other than the cops and talent!

Best of luck!

HugeMat
03-03-23, 20:15
Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while but I check the forums still. I haven't been to the avenue in months, but I saw people posting about things on 'old York road' and I had to google it to see what is up with that place. Is it worth checking out when Kensington is light on talent? I noticed some discussions about other cities, and I've only picked up in 3 heavy mongering areas. One was in Ohio (I believe Columbus) where the info was so good I found a BBBJ in 10 minutes. For a Jackson! The other is LA where the girls are charging 60 to 80 and they walk around like what you'd think a hooker would look like in an 80's movie. Bras and panties only etc.

Philadelphia is a bit grimier, but there are a lot of posters here who share information so we are very fortunate. I've never been scammed in Philly (have in LA!) but I'm also more cautious in philly due to the nature of the city.

I did pick up one girl near the 7 eleven and she was blond, long hair, lots and lots of freckles forgot her name. She looked decent and was wearing too many layers of clothes (we'll get to that later). Jackson for a toppy and two jacksons for half and half. Nice. Since it was near Christmas I tipped her extra since it was cold out. After we did the deed she took fucking forever to pull her pants back over her which frightened me as once I'm done I want to drop her off and get the hell out of there. Overall a good experience since she didn't complain or try to scam or ask for the money up front.

I've tried torresdale according to the SW stroll maps (for those who want to find it, Forums - amateurs - SW stroll maps) and have been unable to find anything (even looked a documentary about the locals their complaining about SW's, even in that video the streets were empty).

For those who are new to this site, welcome. Once upon a time I didn't even know you could pick girls up off the streets. I thought you're only access to this profession was backpage (that's when I started!) and I knew I'd go broke if I didn't find a cheaper option. If you are new read the rules while at home in an 'incognito' browser. Then read other people's posts, especially senior members as they've given me valuable lessons that I didn't have to learn on my own. Then one day when you try it out for yourself do not be in a rush and once again read the rules, but do not stop on a street with lots of homeless / vagrants to read this as. Well I'm pretty sure its written in the rules somewhere to be aware of dangers other than the cops and talent!

Best of luck!Old York Road is dead. You might see 1 or 2 out in the area but that's it.

ActionMan609
03-05-23, 02:19
Old York Road is dead. You might see 1 or 2 out in the area but that's it.Surprisingly the last few times I've been through OYR there's been quite a few natural born females. Although I hit that stroll as a last resort as at night it can be tough to know if the lady is a dude.

Jka2017
03-05-23, 02:58
Back in the 1980's there were literally over 1,000 SW out each night in Times Square and hundreds in NJ, Philly, etc, etc. I partook back then but being a young guy with limited income, my money would only get so much. Wish we had that kind of selection nowadays.

https://youtu.be/Sn1ggsuE5SUThanks for sharing. Wish I was around back then.

HankScorpio
03-05-23, 07:48
It's hard not to notice the fat WSW standing on Atlantic all night. I went for the scoop once out of pity and she opened up the door asking me if I wanted a blowjob. I never talk business before they're in the car and moved on. Her pimp is sitting in a car right there watching the whole time, not sure if he follows her on her dates.I haven't seen the big atlantic fatty in a while. I recently heard she had a nervous break down at the XXX drug store. Someone said she was freaking out saying "I can't do this anymore. " I guess she lost it and quit. I used to see her just standing there for hours and never being picked up. Sad.

HankScorpio
03-05-23, 07:52

Not sure what is true, my SW tonight won't soon be nominated for any Mensa awards but I thought I'd throw it out there for anybody who might have heard of similar stories.There is a lot of gossip and false rumors spreading among the SW. I take it with a grain of salt.

OlivAbuseHole
03-05-23, 13:44
Rolled through last night, picked up a healthy BSW off Castor. Thick girl, short hair. Jackson got me the usual top, good work on her end. Fed her and called it a night. Didn't catch a name, but she said she usually there late.

Arthasboi
03-05-23, 15:39
Went to the ave on Friday and made several passes including side streets like jasper all the way to buckius. Nothing! I don't have many days I can do this so I was sorely disappointed. It was raining though, and there was a 'blockade' of sorts of police. I'd never seen the streets look so clean before. Driving down emerald you would have thought the street cleaners had cleaned up everything as under the bridge at lehigh avenue there was only one homeless guy! Not sure where everyone goes when it rains, but aside from that one train station there were none out. It so so weird it felt like a normal person could walk there safely that night. Unfortunately that meant no talent around. This was all before 10 pm so things may have gotten better afterwards.

LBerkey
03-05-23, 17:16
Surprisingly the last few times I've been through OYR there's been quite a few natural born females. Although I hit that stroll as a last resort as at night it can be tough to know if the lady is a dude.Old York Road and even North Broad are not dead, but are much more limited. Strictly BSW and usually only very late at night, like 1-4 am. Also, unlike K, not every girl on North Broad or OYR is walking, some are dealing, some are f'in missionaries trying to save the world, etc. OYR and and Broad are nice if you want a taste of that dark chocolate, but otherwise K has more variety.

HopinJetta
03-06-23, 15:24
Is Torresdale dead? I haven't hit that stroll up in over a year. It used to be decent, especially for non addicts and random pickups. Must say that Kensington is just too convenient that I rarely try going out my comfort zone like I used to in the past. Summer might be a decent time to try out new places / ideas.

HugeMat
03-06-23, 17:59
Old York Road and even North Broad are not dead, but are much more limited. Strictly BSW and usually only very late at night, like 1-4 am. Also, unlike K, not every girl on North Broad or OYR is walking, some are dealing, some are f'in missionaries trying to save the world, etc. OYR and and Broad are nice if you want a taste of that dark chocolate, but otherwise K has more variety.Its not totally dead but its fallen off dramatically even from last summer. I live in the NW part of the city so I drive thru the OYR stroll area on my way home from Kensington. Butler street used to have girls but you will be lucky to see 1 on that street now. Luzerne was where all of the girls would be either near the OYR corner or near the 10th street corner (in front of little flower) but I haven't seen anyone out there in a while. The one constant good BSW that was out there was Trina (chocolate with big lips and big titties) but I haven't seen her in months.

Little Conner
03-06-23, 21:00
Is Torresdale dead? I haven't hit that stroll up in over a year. It used to be decent, especially for non addicts and random pickups. Must say that Kensington is just too convenient that I rarely try going out my comfort zone like I used to in the past. Summer might be a decent time to try out new places / ideas.Torresdale still has a small group of crackheads that been hanging around for years. Nothing worth stopping for. Howell has been pretty quiet except for the tranny that's been hanging out there. It's pretty passable at night, so be careful you don't get a surprise. Lucky for me, I'm not into tall girls and one of the other girls told me it was a dude. Orthodox has been dead for a while. Used to be a busy spot.

HankScorpio
03-07-23, 11:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oW9mNbMbmY

I saw this person on the ave. Take caution.

LBerkey
03-07-23, 15:36
Its not totally dead but its fallen off dramatically even from last summer. I live in the NW part of the city so I drive thru the OYR stroll area on my way home from Kensington. Butler street used to have girls but you will be lucky to see 1 on that street now. Luzerne was where all of the girls would be either near the OYR corner or near the 10th street corner (in front of little flower) but I haven't seen anyone out there in a while. The one constant good BSW that was out there was Trina (chocolate with big lips and big titties) but I haven't seen her in months.Very true. Broad and OYR have always gone in waves. Last summer was pretty decent. I do still see action further north. Fishers and by the gas station. But you make a good point, we are in a down swing.

Farouk
03-07-23, 20:30
Very true. Broad and OYR have always gone in waves. Last summer was pretty decent. I do still see action further north. Fishers and by the gas station. But you make a good point, we are in a down swing.I have had a few jobs in the areas around broad and olney over the past year, so I'm headed up there in the morning and leaving mid afternoon. There are definitely working girls all along Broad, but not all of them are so obvious that you notice them. It seems like they hang back till someone recognizes them, or they see someone they recognize. My play is always to park where I have a good field of view, and then take care of work phone call and such while seeing what's what. This can often drag on for 30-45 minutes, and I would always see someone get picked up. Pretty much anywhere from Windrim to Nedro, and definitely Belfield. There are a fair number of transvestites, but I only ever saw them if I was there after dark. Anyway, my observation is that if you're cruising, you'll miss most of the possibilities.

HugeMat
03-08-23, 21:32
Rode thru last night. Saw a couple girls out but none that really peaked my interest. I saw the jawn with a nice sexy walk near Glenwood. Pulled ahead and waited and it was the jawn Gina, she had on tights and I didn't realize she was a nice little thick white jawn LOL. We parked up and did a BJ it wasn't as good as last time because she was nodding off. She was much better sober. I have to get a room next time because I got to hit that nice little ass she got.

This is Gina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKM_J5rCsLI&t=922s

Nuthunter
03-11-23, 07:37
Scooped Melissa by Clearfield. Cute 21 year old spinner. Solid mic skills, would repeat.

Msaunders6969
03-11-23, 19:10
Scooped Melissa by Clearfield. Cute 21 year old spinner. Solid mic skills, would repeat.Cute one there. Might be pokable depending on her hygiene.

Little Conner
03-15-23, 12:07
Just saw a report that the Carlyle burned down.

https://go.citizen.com/HEQkP0NXbyb

HugeMat
03-15-23, 17:51
Just saw a report that the Carlyle burned down.

https://go.citizen.com/HEQkP0NXbybSomething fishy about this. I know the owners have been offered a lot with the gentrification but they were holding out for a lot. Its actually sad that the hotel turned into a such a smut spot. The hotel had a good history as being a historical black hotel that used to be mentioned in the "green book". It was the place that black singers and entertainers stayed in in the 40's, 50's, & 60's when they came to perform in Philly. My family is from North Philly and my uncle told me about the time he saw James Brown coming out of the Carlyle in the 60's.

DonTrask
03-16-23, 17:53
Something fishy about this. I know the owners have been offered a lot with the gentrification but they were holding out for a lot. Its actually sad that the hotel turned into a such a smut spot. The hotel had a good history as being a historical black hotel that used to be mentioned in the "green book". It was the place that black singers and entertainers stayed in in the 40's, 50's, & 60's when they came to perform in Philly. My family is from North Philly and my uncle told me about the time he saw James Brown coming out of the Carlyle in the 60's.Whatever the Carlye Hotel used to be in the past, those days are long gone. It was a shithole for the last 10 years I've been going and they had brass balls to up the room rate from $20 to $25. I used to carry a gym bag in my trunk of my car, I called it my Carlyle bag because it had an oversized beach towel and a pillow. That way, I didn't have my skin touching those nasty mattresses and I used the pillow to prop up my head so I could watch my date in action.

I only went to the Carlyle when I found a SW that looked better than average and appeared to be fuckable. Then it was worth the longer ride and the extra $20. So I doubt the Carlyle will return to be an option for us mongers. Anybody else know of an hourly rate hotel within driving distance of K Ave? It looks like we have to adapt.

Gator145
03-17-23, 10:42
Whatever the Carlye Hotel used to be in the past, those days are long gone. It was a shithole for the last 10 years I've been going and they had brass balls to up the room rate from $20 to $25. I used to carry a gym bag in my trunk of my car, I called it my Carlyle bag because it had an oversized beach towel and a pillow. That way, I didn't have my skin touching those nasty mattresses and I used the pillow to prop up my head so I could watch my date in action.

I only went to the Carlyle when I found a SW that looked better than average and appeared to be fuckable. Then it was worth the longer ride and the extra $20. So I doubt the Carlyle will return to be an option for us mongers. Anybody else know of an hourly rate hotel within driving distance of K Ave? It looks like we have to adapt.I haven't been there in a while but the Halmark Inn used to be $40 for four hours. Not sure what the rate is now. https://www.booking.com/hotel/us/hallmark-motel.html. That place is about 15-20 minutes from the strip in NJ. Just the other side of the Betsy. It's an easy drive. Every time I visited it was always clean and neat. Never had any problems outside the rooms. Quiet place. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gator145
03-17-23, 10:47
For those that may be wondering why CookyJar hasn't posted in a while, I spoke to him this week. He's doing well but has had some personal issues he is trying to resolve. He wishes everyone well and hopes to return soon. I personally want to wish him well and let him know we eagerly await his return. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

RoboPimp
03-21-23, 13:56
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3479464349

(I didn't know where exactly to post this "report". My fault if it belongs in another area).

Desiree passed away a month ago. She was 25 years old and died from an Overdose.

I was wondering why she stopped responding to contacts.

I met her for the first time around Jasper.

Then every time after that she was escorting in a hotel room.

Prices always reasonable and the performance and hygiene always amazing.

Didn't blink twice or upcharge you for want to record it either.

It felt like I was dealing with someone from before the internet age.

NumberDude
03-21-23, 16:14
I'm sure by now the newer mongers don't know me because I haven't posted anything in over a year. I lost my password and even Jackson couldn't get it back for me. But I FOUND IT and I'm excited to be back. Soooo, hello to Gator, Cookyjar and the older mongers! I had to go on a new account as Numberdud, but of course then I lost my senior status, my messages, and had to go from a dude to a dud! Now I'm happily a dude again. Hope I can live up to it!

Gator145
03-21-23, 20:37
I'm sure by now the newer mongers don't know me because I haven't posted anything in over a year. I lost my password and even Jackson couldn't get it back for me. But I FOUND IT and I'm excited to be back. Soooo, hello to Gator, Cookyjar and the older mongers! I had to go on a new account as Numberdud, but of course then I lost my senior status, my messages, and had to go from a dude to a dud! Now I'm happily a dude again. Hope I can live up to it!Glad to have you back as a Dude and not a Dud. Passwords can be a pain. I have an app in my phone that for every account I have I attach a clue as to what the password is. For somebody to get hold of the info it would look like a mess, but for me, it does hold significance. So, it works for me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

WhiteTesla5
03-21-23, 22:09
Has anyone see her walking around, curious she looks like the new photos or they old photos?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/philadelphia/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-do-a-sexy-car-date-or-out/620165008271

Gator145
03-22-23, 18:52
Has anyone see her walking around, curious she looks like the new photos or they old photos?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/philadelphia/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lets-do-a-sexy-car-date-or-out/620165008271Her name is Richelle. I saw her yesterday looked like she was making a purchase. I was actually surprised to see her because she left the stroll a while back and went to the Northeast to work online. Hense the STG Ad. She had been working for a pimp for a long time. Not sure if that's the case. As far as I know, she doesn't create any drama. Her talent is above most because she really enjoys the work. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Jka2017
03-22-23, 21:41
Been a little while since I've hit the stroll down there. Finally had a chance Last Wednesday morning. I was about to not take the cruise over because it was really cold that morning with high winds. I said fuck it because I really don't get the opportunity like I use to. I'm happy I did head over. Circled jasper twice by Bukius. Second time around bumped into Sharon. I'd say late 30 early 40. She was on the thicker side with nice butt and tits. We found a spot and the BBBJ was on point. She took her time and listened well. . 20 and I gave her a tip. The only thing I didn't like was she was a little too noddy. Shit makes me nervous with all this fetty out there. Back in the day it didn't bother me so much. Today I get very uncomfortable. That's all I need is an OD in my vehicle. I just kept talking to her making her respond. But what the hell nice BJ.

LiarLiar86
03-23-23, 12:20
For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.

WhiteTesla5
03-23-23, 22:26
Her name is Richelle. I saw her yesterday looked like she was making a purchase. I was actually surprised to see her because she left the stroll a while back and went to the Northeast to work online. Hense the STG Ad. She had been working for a pimp for a long time. Not sure if that's the case. As far as I know, she doesn't create any drama. Her talent is above most because she really enjoys the work. YMMV of course. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I seen her years ago when she got that basement apt, but lost it cause the old man died. Hesistant since cause don't have a spot and heard stories didn't shower and looking a mess.

OlivAbuseHole
03-24-23, 00:05
Took a cruise this evening, and the rain had me make a few laps before seeing anyone to even check out. Picked up Diamond and worked out standard tuition for the dome. Found my spot, threw the seat back and let her go to work. She didn't mind a couple fingers in her, keeping pace with the action. After she finished up, dropped her off with a tip. Had a number so we'll see if that works.

HankScorpio
03-24-23, 20:30
For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.That's too bad. She was a hottie. I feel like the shelter is much better for these SW than moving into their own place.

https://youtu.be/eqAHFHHxwXY

One Eyed Phil
03-25-23, 00:13
For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms.Very sad news- I didn't know her well, but my impression was that Ashley was far more responsible and purposeful than most of her peers. She had those wounds on her arms for at least a year or two. I know of a girl who had a similar wound on her leg. She finally went to the ER after it ate down to her bone and it became too painful to bear. The doctors said that she likely would have died within a couple weeks if she hadn't come in. With the xylazine, gasoline / lighter fluid, etc they're putting in the dope now, it's getting pretty grim down there.

HugeMat
03-25-23, 16:20
I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.

Looking 2023
03-26-23, 00:08
I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.

I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.

AnonBuxz
03-26-23, 15:09
I rode thru the ave twice this week (Mon. & last night). Monday around 9 I saw a WSW who had a nice MILF look to her on Buckius. She told me her name was Mandy. Her BJ was actually good (lots of spit). She told me she lives right up the street from Buckius so I'll keep that in mind if I'm trying to do something more than head. Last night on my way home I cruise thru and and I see the girl Heather that Gator always talked about LOL. She had on a little sexy outfit with her boots. Got some nice head from her. Funny thing is when I asked about finding a place to fuck, she mentioned that we could go to her spot & she lived near Buckius with her friend Mandy (who I picked up on Monday LOL). Both of them were cool, but has anyone seen Kristen? I've been looking for the ave throat goat for a min now.I've been trying to find Heather for a minute now. Love how everyone keeps finding her and I keep coming up w / jack shit. Ima start riding out with a big sign attached to my front bumper that says "looking 4 heather" at this point smh.

HugeMat
03-26-23, 15:15
I have had the pleasure of seeing both of them very good at what they do only drawback is neither one of them have a phone.Exactly. I asked both of them about a phone number and they both said they didn't have one. I can't understand how so many of these girls can't keep phones.

Shampoo55
03-26-23, 21:57
Exactly. I asked both of them about a phone number and they both said they didn't have one. I can't understand how so many of these girls can't keep phones.Oh that's an easy one! They get so nodded out from the Fety with Tranq that they are oblivious to the world and the others scurrying around on the streets are happy to liberate anything they can sell for candy. The other part is when some abusive monger tosses them out of his car and keeps her belongings. No, it's more a miracle when one finds a girl that can hang on to a phone for more than a few months.

Yogi9050
03-27-23, 08:54
I've been trying to find Heather for a minute now. Love how everyone keeps finding her and I keep coming up w / jack shit. Ima start riding out with a big sign attached to my front bumper that says "looking 4 heather" at this point smh.Mandy (Amanda) Heather and Brittney all live together in a boardup on Buckius between Frankford and that street that ends at the warehouse. Not sure of the exact number. [Deleted by Admin]Brittney is dealing with her legs all beat up from Xylezene and Heather is stealing from them all. LOL. Brittney is the most decent of all of them. Sweet kid. Know all 3 well.