PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Nivramb
08-30-19, 17:47
Yes. She does have tats on all fingers. About 5'3 fun size and very sexy. She's Italian Cuban and used to live in NY. So met her tonight and she provided an amazing session. Definitely a keeper.What was the damage? Where was the location of the pickup? Does she still have her dog?

AznKilla
08-31-19, 13:26
Went last night and holy sh*t, slim pickings and all the seemingly great ones get snatched up in seconds. Saw a really cute, extremely young GND type brunette in jogging clothes (spandex, t-shirt, headband, and earbuds) and as I pulled around a corner trying to catch her she got into a truck pulled up right next to me. Competition is fierce guys, LOL.

Cirn123
09-01-19, 14:28
Anyone know any spots in the north suburbs of Philly. Like Jenkintown area.

JCM2767
09-02-19, 11:21
What was the damage? Where was the location of the pickup? Does she still have her dog?She can be found right around the Huntingdon Station but she said she would only be around maybe twice a week. That might change in a week or so because she's thinking of becoming a stripper at Atlantis. Of course you have to take that with a grain of salt but that's what she told me during our conversation. Her dog that she rescues was one of the topic of our conversation. She reiterated several times how much she's in love of her dog. That means the dog still exists.

Nivramb
09-04-19, 06:17
She can be found right around the Huntingdon Station but she said she would only be around maybe twice a week. That might change in a week or so because she's thinking of becoming a stripper at Atlantis. Of course you have to take that with a grain of salt but that's what she told me during our conversation. Her dog that she rescues was one of the topic of our conversation. She reiterated several times how much she's in love of her dog. That means the dog still exists.Proceed with extreme caution. She is capable of destroying your personal life. Fortunately I'm divorced. Never bring her into your personal space. When she is on hers meds anything goes. She tells the most believable lies.

Pkgman
09-04-19, 14:20
Proceed with extreme caution. She is capable of destroying your personal life. Fortunately I'm divorced. Never bring her into your personal space. When she is on hers meds anything goes. She tells the most believable lies.What does she look like and her age?

I looked for a picture but could not find one.

JCM2767
09-04-19, 19:50
Proceed with extreme caution. She is capable of destroying your personal life. Fortunately I'm divorced. Never bring her into your personal space. When she is on hers meds anything goes. She tells the most believable lies.To tell you the truth, you just described more than half of the SWs out there in the avenue. But thank you for the warning. I do appreciate it.

Davey1965
09-04-19, 22:05
Proceed with extreme caution. She is capable of destroying your personal life. Fortunately I'm divorced. Never bring her into your personal space. When she is on hers meds anything goes. She tells the most believable lies.Sounds like you had a bad experience with her.

DocG04
09-05-19, 09:08
Found Chrissy around Kensington & Huntington. Not bad looking, a little thick. Got in car & did quick LEO check and was good to go. All she was offering was BBBJ, but did allow CIM. Her game was on point and enthusiastic. Didn't seem to be typical doper & had safe location for car date. Usually she is up around Huntington to stay away from the crowds. Not bad, will see again if I can find her.

Kenbenz
09-05-19, 14:25
What does she look like and her age?

I looked for a picture but could not find one.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=352526&d=1416405681

Nivramb
09-05-19, 19:05
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=352526&d=1416405681Not even close to Isabella pic.

JCM2767
09-05-19, 20:29
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=352526&d=1416405681 I know Izzy (Isabel) but Isabella is not the same girl. She's more Latina looking with her Cuban heritage. Sorry, I didn't have any pics to post here.

DonTrask
09-06-19, 11:11
My recent visit to the K Avenue shopping center yielded this fuzzy little beaver. Her street name is Kate and she claims to be a drug addicted mother of two that was just looking for some spending money so I took her for my message at the 4 star resort better known as the Carlyle. Pounded her from a couple different angle to achieve the desired results. She has a working phone but the performance was hardly worth a repeat performance. It just seems to be my luck, the ones that have a working pothole aren't worth calling again and the ones worth calling again don't have a working phone.

Papillon07
09-07-19, 14:31
Came upon this girl near Lehigh on Kensington. Decent looking girl and I can tell she had a nice rack so scooped her up. First introduces herself as Loretta. She tells me it's her first time out in 5 months. Reddish / brown hair, freckles, large natural rack, cute bubble butt. Fleshing showered and smelled great. Found a spot for the deed. Her BBBJ skills are great. Worked into to some dt and she took direction well. Really cool girl. Big plus is she has a phone. Called her number before she left so she would have my number. Have to hook up with her again soon! BTW, time was about 4:30 am.

GreyGrope
09-08-19, 17:22
The regular civilians aren't walking back and forth on the ave. Really, the only "regular" people there are doing outreach and feeding the homeless, not walking around aimlessly.Sws come in many different styles but the common thread is they will make eye contact with you as you drive by. A lot of the girls won't make eye contact if they aren't actually working at the moment but you can usually tell they are Sws by the fact that they stop and talk with obvious drug users.

As far as action, I've been focused on looking for Cooky Jars Ashley between Allegheny and Ontario and I've been seeing tall slim Nicole in that area but still haven't had a chance to catch her. She's usually moving pretty fast not making eye contact. I met a tall blonde named Jessica near Westmoreland after looking for Ashley for a while. She was pretty good on the head skills and would repeat. I was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to see the full package undressed. She did say she had two kids so I'd be surprised if there wasn't some baby damage. She was nice though and if you run into her treat her good.

Lewdsun
09-08-19, 21:55
Sws come in many different styles but the common thread is they will make eye contact with you as you drive by. A lot of the girls won't make eye contact if they aren't actually working at the moment but you can usually tell they are Sws by the fact that they stop and talk with obvious drug users.

As far as action, I've been focused on looking for Cooky Jars Ashley between Allegheny and Ontario and I've been seeing tall slim Nicole in that area but still haven't had a chance to catch her. She's usually moving pretty fast not making eye contact. I met a tall blonde named Jessica near Westmoreland after looking for Ashley for a while. She was pretty good on the head skills and would repeat. I was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to see the full package undressed. She did say she had two kids so I'd be surprised if there wasn't some baby damage. She was nice though and if you run into her treat her good.Nicole was lurking around KNA a couple nights ago looking very homeless, very high and super skinny. Sad to see such a pretty girl go down so hard.

The Ogre
09-10-19, 17:13
Hey there guys. I'm visiting Philly for a month and I'd like to know where the AA girl's work in Philly and South Jersey? I've seen reports on K Ave, but I didn't get the impression that that is where the AA girls are. Thanks.

Also, where are the trannies so I don't make a mistake. Stay away.

BMong1
09-11-19, 17:27
What's up with girl at kna who's always panhandling? Does she do dates? Asking for a friend.

GreyGrope
09-11-19, 22:12
What's up with girl at kna who's always panhandling? Does she do dates? Asking for a friend.The panhandler definitely does dates. It's best to catch her when she is on the sidewalk though and not in the middle of the street. Nicole was working on Saturday morning. I spotted her leaving the drug store parking lot and heading up towards Westmoreland. I couldn't turn onto the Ave but I had a clear view and she jumped in a car right away after a quick conversation curbside with the monger. The good ones get snatched up so quickly. I still haven't found Ashley. Has anybody else?

WonderHyme
09-11-19, 22:31
South Philly from 5-8th street (from wolf to Snyder) has provided me with a fun summer.

Diana-petite Latina with pretty face, great service.

Samantha-petite brunette gorgeous, average service.

Taylor-slim average looking brunette about 5'7 crazy mic skills.

Bella-slim redhead, pretty with bad skin 5'7 excellent mic service.

Stephanie-huge fake boobs, about 5'10 amazing service.

Talent is there but it's definitely an area you need to be aware of your surroundings.

Only one of these girls has a phone that works smh LOL.

RecycleMikel6
09-12-19, 00:23
South Philly from 5-8th street (from wolf to Snyder) has provided me with a fun summer.

Diana-petite Latina with pretty face, great service.

Samantha-petite brunette gorgeous, average service.

Taylor-slim average looking brunette about 5'7 crazy mic skills.

Bella-slim redhead, pretty with bad skin 5'7 excellent mic service.

Stephanie-huge fake boobs, about 5'10 amazing service.

Talent is there but it's definitely an area you need to be aware of your surroundings.

Only one of these girls has a phone that works smh LOL.My guess is that Stephanie owns the one phone. Was I correct? What did I win?

WonderHyme
09-12-19, 02:58
My guess is that Stephanie owns the one phone. Was I correct? What did I win?LOL nope. Bella is the phone owner.

GreyGrope
09-12-19, 21:24
The panhandler definitely does dates. It's best to catch her when she is on the sidewalk though and not in the middle of the street. Nicole was working on Saturday morning. I spotted her leaving the drug store parking lot and heading up towards Westmoreland. I couldn't turn onto the Ave but I had a clear view and she jumped in a car right away after a quick conversation curbside with the monger. The good ones get snatched up so quickly. I still haven't found Ashley. Has anybody else?I was out late morning today and I noticed a very slim long haired girl with a surprisingly nice rack heading south on the Ave at Ontario. I saw her again at KNA. Could this be Ashley? I could have sworn it was her but the hair seemed too long. Not long after I spotted pretty Nicole walking across Allegheny pulling a suitcase. A few minutes later I saw her running up Clearfield without the suitcase. I wonder if she is dancing somewhere. Any of her regulars know? I'm seeing her almost everyday.

Casp1664
09-14-19, 11:36
I'm coming to town and looking for a safe hotel not too expensive to stay in that's close to the strip / loop. And good suggestions. I like spinner type BSW.

AznKilla
09-14-19, 14:34
Met a Nicole recently but not sure if it's the one everyone's talking about. Shoulder length brunette, tattoos on both upper arms. Looks like a rocker chick.

BTW, are things slower on colder days / seasons? Been passing by on some days when it's colder and it seemed like zombieland.

GreyGrope
09-14-19, 23:08
Here is a pic of Nicole. She is skinny now.

This pic was shared with me by a fellow monger. This is Nicole that works from as far up as Venango all the way to Clearfield.

I met Nicole sometime way last summer. She claimed at that time she is Russian decent. Not sure if that has changed since then a lot changes out there over time. She hasn't mentioned it again so who knows. If they look like this who really cares, right?.

CueHeffner
09-15-19, 22:02
Here's the pics I found. Her post says 82nd and Sandy she stays at the old Red Roof Inn or did. She definitely walks but I imagine she also gets a lot of clients through EB. Stay safe.

Casp1664
09-16-19, 07:48
Hi fellow mongers. Thanks for the loop locations in this thread. I was able to take a trip under the. Elevated train and find nod off lane. I saw at least 15 people leaned over but didn't fall. Lots to pick from very minor LEO presence on early Monday morning. Didn't partake but did see 3 nice BSW and a couple of ok WSW one of them had a beautiful pair of legs.

Please let me know if there is another area I should check out. I Am also looking for s hotel that is close to a loop that is safe and reasonable to sleep in.

In box is perfectly acceptable. If you are goi f to Jacksonville, Orlando, Memphis or Chicago I will return the favor.

Casp1664
09-16-19, 07:55
Hi fellow mongers. Thanks for the loop locations in this thread. I was able to take a trip under the. Elevated train and find nod off lane. I saw at least 15 people leaned over but didn't fall. Lots to pick from very minor LEO presence on early Monday morning. Didn't partake but did see 3 nice BSW and a couple of ok WSW one of them had a beautiful pair of legs.

Please let me know if there is another area I should check out. I Am also looking for s hotel that is close to a loop that is safe and reasonable to sleep in.

In box is perfectly acceptable. If you are goi f to Jacksonville, Orlando, Memphis or Chicago I will return the favor.

Lewdsun
09-17-19, 21:34
I'm coming to town and looking for a safe hotel not too expensive to stay in that's close to the strip / loop. And good suggestions. I like spinner type BSW.It's not.

Far on 95 and stay within the city limits. Less suburban / Jersey LE the better.

DonTrask
09-17-19, 22:52
So heading into Philly today for business appts and I had an extra half hour to kill at 9 AM so I get off 95 on a earlier exit to take a detour down K Ave. Now I didn't have a lot of time but I saw a pretty WSW spinner named Gina so I swung around just to see if I could get her phone number for later on. To no one's surprise, she wants to make a little money for just hopping in the car so I offered her a 5 spot for a spin around the block while she did an audition on the skin flute. Damn she could suck and I really didn't have the time to let her earn a morning protein shake so I dropped her off with digits in hand.

You would think this would be easy but by the time I was free for recreational activities at 5 PM, Gina wasn't answering her phone and it would go directly into voicemail. So who knows what happened and I had plenty of other times where I collected a phone number only not to have it work a few weeks later but this is the first time it didn't work within the same day.

I did notice the Jasper and Sargent intersection is dead in the day light hours but tonight it looked like a convention with no fewer than a dozen options once the sun set.

Good luck fellow mongers.

Gator145
09-19-19, 19:34
I did notice the Jasper and Sargent intersection is dead in the day light hours but tonight it looked like a convention with no fewer than a dozen options once the sun set.
One thing you might wish to keep in mind. Jasper and Sargent is a school location. Do yourself a favor there. Don't chance going there other than to turn around. There is a load of tranny cops, bikers, undercover and marked vehicles in that area within spitting distance of that school. No to mention a few vigilante people that love photographing your tag number to give LEO.

Any of that bunch would love to make an example of somebody picking up a worker there. Once they get somebody the girl usually skates. So you want to be very careful what activities you participate in there. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Madara84
09-19-19, 19:52
So heading into Philly today for business appts and I had an extra half hour to kill at 9 AM so I get off 95 on a earlier exit to take a detour down K Ave. Now I didn't have a lot of time but I saw a pretty WSW spinner named Gina so I swung around just to see if I could get her phone number for later on. To no one's surprise, she wants to make a little money for just hopping in the car so I offered her a 5 spot for a spin around the block while she did an audition on the skin flute. Damn she could suck and I really didn't have the time to let her earn a morning protein shake so I dropped her off with digits in hand.

You would think this would be easy but by the time I was free for recreational activities at 5 PM, Gina wasn't answering her phone and it would go directly into voicemail. So who knows what happened and I had plenty of other times where I collected a phone number only not to have it work a few weeks later but this is the first time it didn't work within the same day.

Good luck fellow mongers.Gina sucks at answering her phone and is even worse when high. But she does have some good mic skills and even better in the sack. Best to send her a text and see if she's replying. If you don't see something immediately then I usually assume she's taken her meds and feeling too drowsy.

DonTrask
09-19-19, 21:03
I will take heed! I have a recency bias about the intersection, my first visit to K Avenue shopping was a scoop at that very spot and the WSW proceeded to suck me dry so its like I thinking I will find gold there every time and that simply isn't reality.

Now that I checked Google maps, I see what you are talking about. That's the beauty of this board, mongers helping out other mongers and I for one want to thank you for helping me stay out of trouble. Much appreciated!

One thing you might wish to keep in mind. Jasper and Sargent is a school location. Do yourself a favor there. Don't chance going there other than to turn around. There is a load of tranny cops, bikers, undercover and marked vehicles in that area within spitting distance of that school. No to mention a few vigilante people that love photographing your tag number to give LEO.

Any of that bunch would love to make an example of somebody picking up a worker there. Once they get somebody the girl usually skates. So you want to be very careful what activities you participate in there. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Farouk
09-19-19, 21:11
I will take heed! I have a recency bias about the intersection, my first visit to K Avenue shopping was a scoop at that very spot and the WSW proceeded to suck me dry so its like I thinking I will find gold there every time and that simply isn't reality.

Now that I checked Google maps, I see what you are talking about. That's the beauty of this board, mongers helping out other mongers and I for one want to thank you for helping me stay out of trouble. Much appreciated!There are a number of cameras on Jasper, from a block or two south of that school, all the way to Lehigh. Several north of Huntingdon, looking at a the corner of Huntingdon and Jasper. They love to put your pic on the neighborhood facebook page when they get a pic of someone actually picking up a girl. Pretty much anywhere you see them building new homes, there are cameras, and new owners hot to catch you in the act. I've seen it happen.

SamPerkins420
09-22-19, 22:41
Had a great time with Lauren yesterday. She was over at Jasper / Sargeant but bike cops were hovering and eventually found her by Lehigh. 29 yo short blond hair from Lehigh Valley has gun tattoo on her midriff but probably the shiest SW ever met. Was a "low talker" great girl. Had fun at the Carlyle. Not sure how long that place is going to last with the Met now open right next door. As always 'just lost my phone'. Nice and tight, plus awesome Deep Throat oral skills. Personality A+.I'm going to concerts at The Met later this week will there be SWs working near there? I planned to cruise the K but maybe this will work out for me.

Friendly1855
09-23-19, 16:11
I'm going to concerts at The Met later this week will there be SWs working near there? I planned to cruise the K but maybe this will work out for me.I haven't seen any work out that way. It's usually us taking them there and back to Somerset / Frankford for their meds. I wouldn't think they want to that far away from their meds.

Friendly1855
09-23-19, 16:14
There are a number of cameras on Jasper, from a block or two south of that school, all the way to Lehigh. Several north of Huntingdon, looking at a the corner of Huntingdon and Jasper. They love to put your pic on the neighborhood facebook page when they get a pic of someone actually picking up a girl. Pretty much anywhere you see them building new homes, there are cameras, and new owners hot to catch you in the act. I've seen it happen.What have you seen happen with the cameras? You've seen pics on a facebook page with cars picking up SWs? If you could post url that would be good. There are tons of cars that go by that route so they should have hundreds of pictures posted by now. Not only cameras though you see those cop cars with the license plate readers go by so one way or another there's evidence your car has been there.

Friendly1855
09-23-19, 16:17
Have you all noticed Uber / Lift drivers mongering? Even some NJ plates. The SWs say drivers tell them to get in the back so it looks like they are picking up a fare. This is a news story waiting to happen. I am not a fan or an Uber / Lyft on my tail driving the circuit. Not like we need to draw any more attention but these guys may crash the party.

DonTrask
09-23-19, 16:56
I would be surprised if you found a SW in that neighborhood. All the Met does is take up the street parking and you might have to park 3 blocks away to head over to the Carlyle Hotel. I have to laugh, here I am walking to the Carlyle with my hand picked SW and we are in a swarm of a crowd with the rest of them walking to the Met, dressed to the nines. My SW is wearing yoga pants with a hole in them, no underwear and she is a walking train wreck. Tell me, we didn't stick out in that crowd?

I'm going to concerts at The Met later this week will there be SWs working near there? I planned to cruise the K but maybe this will work out for me.

Farouk
09-23-19, 22:06
What have you seen happen with the cameras? You've seen pics on a facebook page with cars picking up SWs? If you could post url that would be good. There are tons of cars that go by that route so they should have hundreds of pictures posted by now. Not only cameras though you see those cop cars with the license plate readers go by so one way or another there's evidence your car has been there.There are a half dozen neighborhood group pages for fishtown and east kensington on Facebook. For a while there were pictures being posted daily, and sometimes it would lead to the cars owners info being posted. The moderators generally take that sort of stuff down, eventually, but it doesn't stop it from happening. One page is Safer streets for Fishtown, though it's been quiet lately.

Farouk
09-23-19, 22:08
I would be surprised if you found a SW in that neighborhood. Lots of lady-boys along 15th from Fairmount to above Girard. Just be warned that what you might think you see is not as it seems.

RepoMan2642
09-25-19, 06:36
Has anyone seen Emily around Castor Ave and near the Bull car dealer?

26 yrs old long brown hair thin?

Casp1664
09-25-19, 19:37
It's not.

Far on 95 and stay within the city limits. Less suburban / Jersey LE the better.Thank you!

RoboPimp
09-26-19, 05:07
Thank you!There is nothing worth stopping for there.

Go North up K Ave.

Jasper Street around Erie-Torresdale is a nice area.

Mostly WSW and you might even find a BBW or two.

Stay away from the Short thick one named Michelle. She has beautiful wavy red hair and a big butt and I don't think she has bathed since I first met her weeks ago.

It is sad.

There's a Blonde Oldie named Karyn that gives an amazing Gumjob there.

I usually get 2 in a row. Its that good. I mean it. She can suck a golfball thru a waterhose.

PM me for her number.

RoboPimp
09-26-19, 05:52
Hey just wanted to update that it wasn't Rosa. Ran into her yesterday. Said her name is Melissa. Took a quick drive to a spot, but was hit with the "I'll catch it for 10 more". Turned me off so I opted to take her back. Not a fan of the upsell once we get to the spot.Yea that's Melissa. Always with the upsell. First time I met her was around 7 am in August.

Asscheeks were crazy fat, and she smelled really good. She did no look like a SW. Honestly I saw her thick ass walking and did a double take. Hair was gorgeous, burgandy hair, big tits and thick legs / hips / ass.

You don't see that often.

Took her behind the old CVS. Great BJ initially and I was able to bust even tho I just had some other Skeleton SW 10 minutes earlier.

She pulled her ass out during the BJ and it was huge. I took her number down thinking it would always be that great. Plotting to bend her over next time.

Finally was able to set up a meet 2 weeks later after some ghosting on her part.

What a difference a few weeks makes. She lost about 35 lbs. Ass and hips were gone.

I don't think she's eaten or showered at all since that first meeting.

It was hot, she got in and smelled like feet, ass and bad breath.

The bottoms of her feet were BLACK. Scars everywhere.

She had me put behind this buidling and some old guy came running out looking for my license plate.

WTF.

I deleted her number. I won't be stopping for her again.

Avoid her if you see her.

Casp1664
09-28-19, 08:18
There is nothing worth stopping for there.

Go North up K Ave.

Jasper Street around Erie-Torresdale is a nice area.

Mostly WSW and you might even find a BBW or two.

Stay away from the Short thick one named Michelle. She has beautiful wavy red hair and a big butt and I don't think she has bathed since I first met her weeks ago.

It is sad.

There's a Blonde Oldie named Karyn that gives an amazing Gumjob there.

I usually get 2 in a row. Its that good. I mean it. She can suck a golfball thru a waterhose.

PM me for her number.Thank you. I have stayed away from that area just to many moving parts to worry about. You have the girls who are nodding off, you have the guys begging and. Dosing odd, you have people moving everywhere it just isn't a comfortable spot for me.

I will check your suggestions soon. Thank you.

Casp1664
09-28-19, 08:21
Lots of lady-boys along 15th from Fairmount to above Girard. Just be warned that what you might think you see is not as it seems.I was a little further north than Girrard and saw a girl in a tube top and tight blue jeans huge tits and thick thighs and big ass. You could smell her perfume as you drove past. Made a loop it was a man. Be careful. They are getting harder to spot she was very feminine and had spent a lot of money on her transition.

Davey1965
09-29-19, 16:20
Well Gator definitely knows I like spinners and on his lead I was able to persue Chelsea and what a find it was. Chelsea is the girl that we (or I do anyway) drive hours, days, weeks, months and years gone past always searching for. You don't always find girls like her often, but when you do all you can think of is finding her again. Sadly like most girls no cell phone.

Chelsea is a cute girl about 5'2, 100 lbs, approx 25 with long dark hair almost down to her butt. Really nice tight body with firm little breasts and no sag, stretch marks or anything else I find appalling. If I want saggy baggies I can find them easily for free, no need to pay. Many times when you find a girl as cute as her they have a bit of attitude, but not here. Chelsea was super nice, friendly and accommodating.

Now all I can do is think about a great time with this cute little spinner, fill my gas tank up and try to find her again!! Now before I get a million PM's asking where you can find her, my answer is simple. On the Ave. So much is out there if you put in a little time and network with the right people who have the same taste in girls as you do.

Msaunders6969
09-30-19, 09:39
Nikki is one of those sweet girls that you want to keep as a regular. Unfortunately she just had her phone stolen, yeah really. Very educated mouth for both kissing and sucking. These types of girls seem to disappear after a couple of weeks. Probably scoped up by a sugar daddy.

Lance547
10-02-19, 09:43
There are a number of cameras on Jasper, from a block or two south of that school, all the way to Lehigh. Several north of Huntingdon, looking at a the corner of Huntingdon and Jasper. They love to put your pic on the neighborhood facebook page when they get a pic of someone actually picking up a girl. Pretty much anywhere you see them building new homes, there are cameras, and new owners hot to catch you in the act. I've seen it happen.There are a number of cameras now right on Kensington Avenue installed by the city. For example right around Kensington and Tioga.

Bob1345
10-02-19, 11:56
There are a number of cameras now right on Kensington Avenue installed by the city. For example right around Kensington and Tioga.Does anyone know if any of these cameras around Kensington and Port Richmond can be accessed by the public or know how to view them.

Mara123
10-02-19, 13:10
Does anyone know if any of these cameras around Kensington and Port Richmond can be accessed by the public or know how to view them.LOL, that would cut down on traffic if we could view the cameras before venturing out.

Friendly1855
10-02-19, 13:49
Hadn't seen her since April and found her last night walking down Huntingdon heading towards Jasper. She looks better, put on a few pounds, titties perkier and overall tight little spinner body as always. Or as she likes to say 'travel size'. Whatever she is doing is working for her. Think she has been in the burbs for a bit and easing of her meds. Good to see her doing much better. Dropped her off on the ave this morning so one of you lucky guys will get to see her! Enjoy!

LadiesLove
10-03-19, 14:26
Fellow mongers,

I picked up this one WSW about 2 weeks ago on K, close to Castor (in the morning) She didn't look like the typical SW and was dressed nicely. We chatted, drove around and found a place to take part in business. After we were done, I gave her a ride back where I picked her up and she gave me her number (I'm finding out now I lost it). She mentioned she doesn't conduct business near the ave and usually have her regulars (call service), utilize a room near by as well for a house fee. She's about 5-8" and anywhere between 170-190 lbs, (I couldn't see under the cloths, but her ass was huge)!. Any who, as I mentioned I lost her number and name as I usually rely on the phone for information. If anyone knows who I'm speaking about or have digits, can you message me. Thanks!

Cheers-.

LL.

Davey1965
10-03-19, 17:04
Hadn't seen her since April and found her last night walking down Huntingdon heading towards Jasper. She looks better, put on a few pounds, titties perkier and overall tight little spinner body as always. Or as she likes to say 'travel size'. Whatever she is doing is working for her. Think she has been in the burbs for a bit and easing of her meds. Good to see her doing much better. Dropped her off on the ave this morning so one of you lucky guys will get to see her! Enjoy!Glad to hear Jordan is doing well. Nice girl and always a good time with her. Got to keep my eyes open for her again.

SDean81
10-03-19, 17:18
Was on the Ave last night around 2:30 am (between Allegheny and Castor) picked up a nice WSW named, Nadia. She says she mainly comes out in the late night hours, because it's too busy during the day. I'm guessing she was 5' 4" 115, brunette, had great legs, and had a girl next door look. I thought she was pretty decent for SW standards. Very cool personality; after she got in the whip we did a LE check, chatted for a bit, drove around found a spot and did the deed (BBBJ / FS). Of course she didn't have a phone, but she says she'll be in the area awhile.

As other posters have said, if you put in the work you'll definitely find someone on the Ave, but you may have to do a couple passes. I definitely stay more towards Castor, the other end of Kensington is too hot for me, too much going on with the homeless druggies, dealers, locals and LEOs.

Lance547
10-07-19, 15:57
Does anyone know if any of these cameras around Kensington and Port Richmond can be accessed by the public or know how to view them.There feeding into somewhere. In addition to that the lighting has been greatly improved. Not just the new led street lights but I noticed certain store corners that use to be dimly lit have been upgraded with new lights to prevent people from loitering in front of the buildings.

GreyGrope
10-07-19, 22:52
1. Cj's Ashley?

2. Long brown haired pretty Nicole.

3. Emily from Hart Lane.

4. Gina (notorious).

If you have can you either post or PM where you found them and what time of day? Thanks in advance.

Msaunders6969
10-08-19, 09:38
Noticing an increase in the number of groups hanging our along the K. Becoming difficult to discern what may be just the homeless from the SW's Few cute ones up around what might be Clearfield.

Gator145
10-08-19, 12:14
1. Cj's Ashley?

3. Emily from Hart Lane.

4. Gina (notorious).

If you have can you either post or PM where you found them and what time of day? Thanks in advance.Ashley has been hanging around Somerset and Frankford by the school on the corner. She's usually with a crackhead loser that has her sucking dick so he can get high. How stupid is that. Still seems normal for these girls. So they do it. She is one of the best nut busters available. She has told me straight up how much she enjoys slobbering the knob. Ashley doesn't have a any set boundaries. I have found her at Huntingdon area, on the strip between KnA and Clearfield, as far up as Tioga. Her port of choice seems to be Frankford and Somerset. Emily is still out and about. See her often enough. Nicole, I saw her yesterday up by the 7-11. She seems to be sliding back into her old ways. She is one gorgeous girl. Looked like she cut her hair a little. Still below shoulder length. Looking better than last time she was available. Gina I would avoid like the plague. If not then you deserve whatever she dishes out. Another knob slider so the lowlife she runs with can get high. She is very bad news on a bad news day. So roll with caution. That girl could sell ice to the Eskimos. So be forewarned you are playing with fire with that girl in more ways than one. There's at least two Ginas out. One has pouty lips and much nicer tits with shoulder length brown hair. Any contact I've had with her has always been acceptable. So don't confuse the two. I have photos of each if anyone is searching specifically for one or the other. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Lewdsun
10-08-19, 13:05
Ashley has been hanging around Somerset and Frankford by the school on the corner. She's usually with a crackhead loser that has her sucking dick so he can get high. How stupid is that. Still seems normal for these girls. So they do it. She is one of the best nut busters available. She has told me straight up how much she enjoys slobbering the knob. Ashley doesn't have a any set boundaries. I have found her at Huntingdon area, on the strip between KnA and Clearfield, as far up as Tioga. Her port of choice seems to be Frankford and Somerset. Emily is still out and about. See her often enough. Nicole, I saw her yesterday up by the 7-11. She seems to be sliding back into her old ways. She is one gorgeous girl. Looked like she cut her hair a little. Still below shoulder length. Looking better than last time she was available. Gina I would avoid like the plague. If not then you deserve whatever she dishes out. Another knob slider so the lowlife she runs with can get high. She is very bad news on a bad news day. So roll with caution. That girl could sell ice to the Eskimos. So be forewarned you are playing with fire with that girl in more ways than one. There's at least two Ginas out. One has pouty lips and much nicer tits with shoulder length brown hair. Any contact I've had with her has always been acceptable. So don't confuse the two. I have photos of each if anyone is searching specifically for one or the other. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.That's such good news Gator. Emily and Nicole are two of my all time faves. Is Nicole still a late afternoon early evening stroller? I know Emily is a morning girl usually.

GreyGrope
10-08-19, 23:02
1. Cj's Ashley?

3. Emily from Hart Lane.

4. Gina (notorious).

If you have can you either post or PM where you found them and what time of day? Thanks in advance.Thank Gator! Is it cool to pick up and loop around somerset and Frankford? It's all zombies around there and seems so exposed to LE easily being able to see what's going on.

FindInIt
10-09-19, 11:25
I tried to find Nicole at her place near the 7-11 but she wasn't there and nobody said they had seen here. She was on the older side and wasn't the best looking girl but I have met up with her a few times and always had a nice conversation and a good time. Sweet girl so I hope she is ok you never know out there.

I had some gas to spare so I met up with a girl near castor I think the name was Nadia but I am not sure. She was a little paranoid but seemed nice. She had a baby recently so a little bump still there's. Lots of tattoos everywhere. Cute girl but the service was not good. Lots of teeth and complaining but only after getting the fees. I'm not sure her name is Nadia but I think so. Not a good date.

Stayed out because I felt a little ripped off and met up with Athena. Great service. Pretty cute girl. Says she is WSW but I think she might be biracial. Service was basic but very good. Says she charges. 4 and I would have forked it over if I had it. She accepted. 2 and it was one of the better times I have had out there. You never know out there.

DonTrask
10-09-19, 11:26
Well, I've come full circle. First met her about a month ago on what she told me was her very first car date. She was nervous enough on that occasion that I truly believed her when she mentioned I was going to be the first. After the first date, she told me that she wasn't sure she could do it again but her presence on Jasper Street tells us all that the draw for more candy is stronger than her hesitation or concern for her personal safety.

She gives such a toothy BJ that it was hopeless that I couldn't finish that way so I agreed to let her straddle me for me to finish the task. Now that I am a personal witness to the decline of this girl (going from fresh off the street to full time candy user using her body to pay for her habit), I don't necessarily feel good about the whole situation. I can rationalize the whole transactional aspect of our deal but there is something about selling one's soul that I find depressing. I realize that if my car didn't stop, the next one would have but I wish her the best and she's never going to find that anywhere on Jasper Street.

Gator145
10-09-19, 14:34
Thank Gator! Is it cool to pick up and loop around somerset and Frankford? It's all zombies around there and seems so exposed to LE easily being able to see what's going on.I wish I had a better answer / advice for you but I simply don't. I have picked up women coming from church. Cool? For some maybe. For others a perceived shit storm. I will offer this in response to your question. You have to work on a comfortable method for you. Some would pick up in Macys grand court and have a ready explanation if questioned. Others don't have that relaxed attitude when fishing.

Each time you make a deal remember what did and didn't work for you. Observe the surrounding conditions. Things as you well know are not always what they first appear to be. So Caution, caution, and more caution should always be paramount to the score factor. Always be prepared to walk away / drive away / fly away, whatever it takes to remove yourself from a bad encounter. You are your own best friend out there.

What works for one does not always work for all for many reasons. Could be location. Might be volume of other people hanging around. Time of day. Raining or dry. LEO factor. Can you spot LEO in unmarked cars? Do you know what they look like? Do you know what to look for on an unmarked car. Unmarked cars are not unmarked. They all have things in common. Many people drive by and rubberneck a police stop to see what's going on. Doesn't concern them. Here's a handy tidbit. If you drive by a LE stop, observe the attending officers. Familiarize yourself with who is patrolling the streets so if you see the unmarked cars you know if they are cops. Both uniformed and plain clothes. Familiarize yourself with the tags. Most, not all, LE cars have tags that begin with MG Municipal Government. When you see the unmarked cars flying by with the lights flashing, heading for the fresh donuts or some other perceived "emergency", take note of the cars being driven so you aren't surprised if you see them working the area you are working. Main point I'm making here is your safety and comfort zone is always up to you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Lewdsun
10-10-19, 13:20
I tried to find Nicole at her place near the 7-11 but she wasn't there and nobody said they had seen here. She was on the older side and wasn't the best looking girl but I have met up with her a few times and always had a nice conversation and a good time. Sweet girl so I hope she is ok you never know out there.

I had some gas to spare so I met up with a girl near castor I think the name was Nadia but I am not sure. She was a little paranoid but seemed nice. She had a baby recently so a little bump still there's. Lots of tattoos everywhere. Cute girl but the service was not good. Lots of teeth and complaining but only after getting the fees. I'm not sure her name is Nadia but I think so. Not a good date.

Stayed out because I felt a little ripped off and met up with Athena. Great service. Pretty cute girl. Says she is WSW but I think she might be biracial. Service was basic but very good. Says she charges. 4 and I would have forked it over if I had it. She accepted. 2 and it was one of the better times I have had out there. You never know out there.Has anyone had a date with her in the last week or two, before I spend all weekend looking for her? LOL. If you have please PM or post any helpful info about time of day to find her.

RoboPimp
10-12-19, 07:39
Does anyone know if any of these cameras around Kensington and Port Richmond can be accessed by the public or know how to view them.Those Blue Light cameras?

No the Public can't see that, but those are for Felonious crimes.

We are good. As far as I know.

Msaunders6969
10-15-19, 11:30
Rather cute skinny looking friendly girl who will sweet talk you for a ride and all the way to the destination. Dark short hair, 23 yrs old probable about 5'7" or so. She kept her lips closed most of the time however I did see the damaged teeth from her meds. Once at the destination she balked at not getting any immediate compensation. Her disposition turned aggressive and she began rambling about ho many times she has been ripped off. Just wanting to shut her up I gave her half up front. She still moaned and began barking orders to get started. Great BBJCIM and got off quicker than normal. Of course she immediately started barking again about how she is not being respected. All the way back to drop her off she had that aggressive rambling even telling me to shut up when I was speaking to her nicely. May want to avoid this one and not be blindly attracted to her cuteness.

JayLovesJenny
10-15-19, 18:19
Anyone ever find a girl in the Sugarhouse Casino? Parxxx? Harrahs?

I would love any help. Thanks.

My 2 big vices, slots and sluts.

DonTrask
10-15-19, 22:17
This one sets personal firsts in a number of areas. First off, when scouting some ads from Skip the Games, I entered a few phone numbers in the burner phone for a back up plan. What I started to notice was my alter-ego Facebook page had a few friend request suggestions that looked eerily familiar; they were using some of the same photographs on their own Facebook pages as they used in their Skip the Games ad.

I personally got to hand it to there girls for their ingenuity, they went from street walking K Ave for twenty a pop to a more lucrative transaction off the internet. But only if we mongers agree to pay and that's when the story gets interesting.

Instead of grocery shopping the aisles of K Ave, I called one off her Facebook page. She had two phones, her personal number that she had on Facebook and her business number featured on her ad. I negotiated a more reasonable service fee by pretending to only know her off Facebook, not Skip the Games.

On to the highlights of the evening, she is certifiably bat shit crazy but I can't tell if its a mental deficiency or just an addict who needed her meds. I opted for the oral examination and she flat out blew me away (pun intended) and drained every last drop. So I am logging on to the Streetwalker reports because there isn't a section for Facebook exploits. I guess we all need to rethink the landscape on finding our next head game.

WonderHyme
10-15-19, 23:17
This one sets personal firsts in a number of areas. First off, when scouting some ads from Skip the Games, I entered a few phone numbers in the burner phone for a back up plan. What I started to notice was my alter-ego Facebook page had a few friend request suggestions that looked eerily familiar; they were using some of the same photographs on their own Facebook pages as they used in their Skip the Games ad.

I personally got to hand it to there girls for their ingenuity, they went from street walking K Ave for twenty a pop to a more lucrative transaction off the internet. But only if we mongers agree to pay and that's when the story gets interesting.

Instead of grocery shopping the aisles of K Ave, I called one off her Facebook page. She had two phones, her personal number that she had on Facebook and her business number featured on her ad. I negotiated a more reasonable service fee by pretending to only know her off Facebook, not Skip the Games.

On to the highlights of the evening, she is certifiably bat shit crazy but I can't tell if its a mental deficiency or just an addict who needed her meds. I opted for the oral examination and she flat out blew me away (pun intended) and drained every last drop. So I am logging on to the Streetwalker reports because there isn't a section for Facebook exploits. I guess we all need to rethink the landscape on finding our next head game.I've found a few off Facebook. Many are friends with each other.

DonTrask
10-18-19, 13:30
Ya, it's fun to look at their Facebook friends. You can tell by looking at some of their pictures what is this they do for a living. But thinking logically for a minute, if a Kensington SW knows anybody, its either their candy provider or a fellow service provider. And her Facebook friends reflect that to a "T".

I've found a few off Facebook. Many are friends with each other.

Confused2004
10-18-19, 22:08
Ya, it's fun to look at their Facebook friends. You can tell by looking at some of their pictures what is this they do for a living. But thinking logically for a minute, if a Kensington SW knows anybody, its either their candy provider or a fellow service provider. And her Facebook friends reflect that to a "T".But how you find friend #1 though?

DonTrask
10-19-19, 10:41
I don't know about anyone else but I found more than one as per the first paragraph.

One word of caution, ever since my first venture, she's been calling me daily, looking for money. All I did was block her, too much trouble responding to her. So where there an advantage, there is also a disadvantage. Stay safe.

But how you find friend #1 though?

Friendly1855
10-22-19, 05:32
Saw Chrissy for the second time last night. She is usually at Buckius and the Ave - 5' 100 lbs. Another nice girl from the burbs. Bucks. For the first time Potter St was 'full' so had to resort to limited car fun. Seems to me a business opportunity to have a Carlysle around the Ave. Oral skills are OK. Nothing memorable but does the job. The prospects of seeing that little spinner body is why I picked her up. Tight and small handful titties. Unfortunately housing accommodations are 'al fresco' to quote someone here but what SQ is freshly showered for the occasion. She does upsell a bit. I normally get 3 but will take 2 if you don't have it. Recent arrival to the strip so will be coming back for more as the streets haven't wore her down yet. Definitely give her a try. That corner is a little crazy. There are sometimes 3 girls working there so pulling up there you have to fend off the others as they swarm to your car.

LBerkey
10-23-19, 00:32
Drove the Ave for about an hour and a half tonight. With the rain, it was really dead out. Few zombies and some crazy BSW to who literally ran out in front of my car. But that was it. Some days there's action and some days its a graveyard.

AznKilla
10-23-19, 17:58
Drove the Ave for about an hour and a half tonight. With the rain, it was really dead out. Few zombies and some crazy BSW to who literally ran out in front of my car. But that was it. Some days there's action and some days its a graveyard.I've given up on strolling when the weather's too cold or it's raining. Most times you'd end up empty.

JerseyDevil52
10-23-19, 21:01
I took a stroll down K on Monday. Saw some potentials but decided to pass on them. I reached out to a friend, who reached out to a friend. I ended up meeting up with Lexi. She wanted to hit up the no tell and I decided to pass on that. Talked her into using her place instead. It was a dump but I didn't mind, I wasn't interested in inspecting her living conditions. My visit with her was short and sweet. She didn't hesitate to make me feel comfortable and we covered all topics. I would definitely visit again, Lexi is a nice girl that will take care of ya.

Lance547
10-24-19, 09:14
Drove the Ave for about an hour and a half tonight. With the rain, it was really dead out. Few zombies and some crazy BSW to who literally ran out in front of my car. But that was it. Some days there's action and some days its a graveyard.Sometimes you got to weight it out. Someone who isn't me said if you make a pass on the ave and it's a ghost town you're better off going online or calling a reliable provider even though the donation is higher because cruising around cost gas money, wear and tear on the car, time loss, and attention from LE so it just isn't worth it.

AznKilla
10-24-19, 18:32
I took a stroll down K on Monday. Saw some potentials but decided to pass on them. I reached out to a friend, who reached out to a friend. I ended up meeting up with Lexi. She wanted to hit up the no tell and I decided to pass on that. Talked her into using her place instead. It was a dump but I didn't mind, I wasn't interested in inspecting her living conditions. My visit with her was short and sweet. She didn't hesitate to make me feel comfortable and we covered all topics. I would definitely visit again, Lexi is a nice girl that will take care of ya.What does she look like? Have contact info? Pm thanks .

DonTrask
10-24-19, 22:32
I swear, K Avenue seems to never disappoint with a wide array of characters, ne'er-do-wells, and an occasional misfit. Tonight's adventure was in the latter category, I saw her on a street corner and wondered if a school mom was looking for her wayward daughter. She was obviously a bit older, dressed fairly well and looked completely out of place.

Curiosity got the better of me so I made the scoop. She was well maintained and a very nervous so I drove her around awhile to talk her off the ledge and get the background story. I don't know if any of this is true, it wouldn't matter anyway but her sob story is that she recently got out of jail and trying to get some money to get back on her feet. But in just the few weeks since she left jail, she has already been arrested on K Avenue for prostitution but just got the charge dropped just yesterday. I guess she thought the perfect way to celebrate the legal victory was to return to the scene of the crime.

She is cute, curly hair, Hispanic and not to promote a stereotype but she could suck a dick which I suppose is a handy skill set to possess if you just got out of prison and need to make fast cash. I drove home in utter amazement on what a great country we live in where a monger can leverage the misfortune of the criminal class for a tawdry night of cheap fun. I am proud to be an American!

Acro782
10-28-19, 18:28
Not sure if the one I picked up was the "bad" or "good" Gina. This one has full lips and Italian. Actually first met her a few weeks back for a car date. Gave me her FB info to set up something next time. Wasn't a bad first date, although it's been a pain trying to do something since then. We had set up a time to meet by her place near the K, but of course when I get there I started getting the "I just need a few minutes; walking out the door now; just around the corner. " BS. Waited about 1 1/2 hours, although wasn't a total loss since I got a chance to cruise in the meantime. Just as I was about to head over the bridge to check out the Camden stroll she texts again she was actually, really ready. I believed her since she started sending me pics of her, but told her I was done for the day and to try again next time.

Now, maybe if it was the "bad" Gina, I'm probably better off anyways moving on, although I am curious how this one would perform when we get a room, since it seems like there's an open menu. If she can only keep a better schedule (I know, kinda asking for a miracle for girls on the Ave. LOL.) But at least she does have a num and FB.

Happy Huntin,

AC.

Madara84
10-28-19, 22:07
Not sure if the one I picked up was the "bad" or "good" Gina. This one has full lips and Italian. Actually first met her a few weeks back for a car date. Gave me her FB info to set up something next time. Wasn't a bad first date, although it's been a pain trying to do something since then. We had set up a time to meet by her place near the K, but of course when I get there I started getting the "I just need a few minutes; walking out the door now; just around the corner. " BS. Waited about 1 1/2 hours, although wasn't a total loss since I got a chance to cruise in the meantime. Just as I was about to head over the bridge to check out the Camden stroll she texts again she was actually, really ready. I believed her since she started sending me pics of her, but told her I was done for the day and to try again next time.

Now, maybe if it was the "bad" Gina, I'm probably better off anyways moving on, although I am curious how this one would perform when we get a room, since it seems like there's an open menu. If she can only keep a better schedule (I know, kinda asking for a miracle for girls on the Ave. LOL.) But at least she does have a num and FB.

Happy Huntin,

AC.That Gina is actually a grade a performer and cute. But. She's a pain in the ass too. She is so into that rock candy that she can't go twenty minutes without it seems. I recently had a date with her where she tried to smoke in my car she is so impatient. She does give an all star BJ though if you've the patience to wade thru the bullshit.

DonTrask
10-30-19, 19:58
Another week, another Jessica. This one was relatively young (guessing mid 20's), spinner type, absolutely no tits to speak of. If this one is unique in a way, it was that she told me (who knows if any of this true) she still lives with her mother. I'd bet that would make for some pretty interesting dinner conversation when Mom asks, "How was work today?

She might be young but she was certainly had a skill set that didn't match her years. She attacked her job with a fair amount of gusto, moaning and slurping. I asked her about it and she told me that there is nothing in the world she loves better than sucking someone off. I suppose that's good given her occupation choice.

I got her number and told her the next time, I want her completely naked so I can make a "CookJar" type contribution. So let's see if she's able to even keep a phone till my next venture on to K Ave, my experience suggests otherwise.

BillyDaGoat
11-01-19, 17:08
What street to go on? To get lucky I try searching k ave but don't know where that is. I'm not from philly.

Phoenix Eric
11-01-19, 22:45
What street to go on? To get lucky I try searching k ave but don't know where that is. I'm not from philly.I don't mean to sound harsh but in you can find this site you should be able to find google maps or map quest online.

Dr Dong
11-02-19, 05:58
What street to go on? To get lucky I try searching k ave but don't know where that is. I'm not from philly.Are you kidding me?

Delco Gent
11-02-19, 07:39
What street to go on? To get lucky I try searching k ave but don't know where that is. I'm not from philly.K refers to Kensington Ave. Not the nicest part of Philadelphia, but an open-air market of ladies desperate for money, along with plenty of other shady people.

Pgh Soldier
11-02-19, 10:46
I don't mean to sound harsh but in you can find this site you should be able to find google maps or map quest online.Yeah, was thinking the same thing. Even a paper map from AAA would do the trick.

DonTrask
11-02-19, 11:10
What street to go on? To get lucky I try searching k ave but don't know where that is. I'm not from philly.It dawned on me this newbie doesn't know that K Ave is Kensington Avenue. Drive down Kensington, its a virtual supermarket of SW's, all types, all hours. But if you are truly new to this hobby, spend some time reading and memorizing the 22 rules for mongering in the Hot links on the left hand side of the front page of this site. No one out there is bullet proof and all you can do is minimize the risk, its never eliminated. Trust me when I tell you that those 22 rules will save you from yourself if you just follow them every time.

DonTrask
11-06-19, 23:59
Seeking head ache relief on K Avenue and I spot a decent looking WSW, decent body to boot so I circle the block and come back to make the scoop. On our way to a secluded spot, I was just making small talk and she broke down crying telling me how she just lost her man when he overdosed on cocaine, fell and split his head on the bath tube where she came home to find him.

She was just sobbing so I told her that look, I am happy to just to circle back and drop you, our potential transaction has to be a much lower priority in the overall scheme of life. Then she starts crying harder telling me that she really needs the money just to get back home and get a bite to eat. Even I can be a soft heart at times so I did circle back, gave her half of the donation and cut her loose. She was apologetic and offered to follow thru but I will admit, my heart was no longer in it. I don't know if its bad luck or what but this wasn't what I plan for at all.

LurkingDog
11-07-19, 17:56
Seeking head ache relief on K Avenue and I spot a decent looking WSW, decent body to boot so I circle the block and come back to make the scoop. On our way to a secluded spot, I was just making small talk and she broke down crying telling me how she just lost her man when he overdosed on cocaine, fell and split his head on the bath tube where she came home to find him.

She was just sobbing so I told her that look, I am happy to just to circle back and drop you, our potential transaction has to be a much lower priority in the overall scheme of life. Then she starts crying harder telling me that she really needs the money just to get back home and get a bite to eat. Even I can be a soft heart at times so I did circle back, gave her half of the donation and cut her loose. She was apologetic and offered to follow thru but I will admit, my heart was no longer in it. I don't know if its bad luck or what but this wasn't what I plan for at all.Don. You did a good thing. Many of these girls have truly horrific life situations. It really does put the hobby (both providers and hobbyists) into perspective.

LD.

DonTrask
11-13-19, 14:58
Mongering in the cold weather adds a whole new challenge, underneath the coats, hats and gloves, its anybody's guess what she really looks like until its too late, she is sitting in your car. Such was my fate last night on K Avenue when I picked up Mary Beth only to discover she was less than I thought but at that point, I said 'what the hell, let's roll with it'.

So after a lackluster BJ that was so bad I thought I was with my ex-wife, I told her I was going to just drop her off and call it a night. But she spotted her friend on the street and told me to pull over and drop her off right at that spot. I happened to notice her friend was quite attractive so I ask, would your friend be willing to take a spin and lo and behold, she got out of the car to ask her friend. The answer was "yes' so her friend jumped in the front sit, Mary Beth jumped in the back seat (for reasons I didn't know), paid another donation and took another spin on the merry go round with my new found friend working the Johnson while Mary Beth proceeded to unzip her pants and masterbate on her monkey in the back seat. I didn't ask her to do, she just wanted to join in on the fun.

You got to love K Avenue, anything can happen and usually does.

Fffinster
11-14-19, 18:05
... Even I can be a soft heart at times so I did circle back, gave her half of the donation and cut her loose. She was apologetic and offered to follow thru but I will admit, my heart was no longer in it. I don't know if its bad luck or what but this wasn't what I plan for at all.When I was a kid, a friend and I would go to a couple select areas and play the heart-sob story of how we lost our money to take the bus back home. Most of the time people would give us money to "catch our bus". Sometimes one of us would fake an injury to gain additional sympathy. My point is that it is difficult to know if the person is sincere or a good actor. I wonder how things would have played out if you had offered to drive them "home" and stop at a restaurant on the way.

DonTrask
11-14-19, 19:40
First off, when she got in the car we agreed to a specific act for a specific amount. After the sob story, she didn't even ask for any of the donation, the offer to give her half was my idea and it came without stipulation. She countered that she would rather have the full amount and do the deed in the process. But if she were acting, she did such a good job that she talked me out of the transaction and the full amount, I honestly believed that she arrived home to find her dead boyfriend with blood all over the bathroom. I doubt it was an act because she showed no hesitation to do the deed even though I clearly wasn't in the same mood after the story. That's how desperate she was. She would have rather gotten the full donation thru service than getting half at the end of our ride.

When I was a kid, a friend and I would go to a couple select areas and play the heart-sob story of how we lost our money to take the bus back home. Most of the time people would give us money to "catch our bus". Sometimes one of us would fake an injury to gain additional sympathy. My point is that it is difficult to know if the person is sincere or a good actor. I wonder how things would have played out if you had offered to drive them "home" and stop at a restaurant on the way.

RedHorse1
11-14-19, 23:25
Like many of you, I too enjoy taking a stroll down K&A. Unfortunately, on the last week of last month, I ended up getting burned after getting a BBBJ. I suspect it was from a blonde who I picked up near Lehigh. Her mic skills were above average and as a result, I got her number to hopefully see her again. She normally charges. 4 for BBBJ, but I was able to get it down to. 2 for the first time. A couple of days later (Saturday), I started experiencing a slight burning sensation when I urinated. I dismissed it, thinking it'll go away. The next day, the burning sensation persisted. I started to get slightly concerned, but I thought it'll go away after a couple of days. On Monday, things started getting worse. Not only the pain from urinating started to intensify, my dick just generally felt uncomfortable in general (it was probably from it discharging all day while at work). When I got home from work, I noticed white stains all over the front of my boxer briefs. To make matters worse, I saw greyish-white discharge leaking from my penis when looking at my underwear. At that point, I knew I had to go to Urgent Care ASAP. I never experienced symptoms that severe before.

At the Urgent Care, I gave them a urine sample that was going to be sent to the lab for testing. Based on the symptoms I described to the nurse and PA, I ended up getting a shot of Rocephin and two pills of Zithromax. The pain started subsiding immediately. The following day, the burning sensation went down significantly. Prior to getting my test results, I'm thinking to myself, I probably got Non-Gonococcal Urethritis (NGU) because I dealt with similar situation a year or two ago, and my test results came back negative for everything. This time around, when I got the phone call, the lady on the phone said the test results came back positive for Gonorrhea (negative for everything else). I was in a state of disbelief when I received the news. Gonorrhea from a blowjob? Yes, I know it's possible, but I never imagined I'd catch it from getting a BBBJ. Later on that day, I texted her about what happened to me and suggested she should get tested. I don't exactly remember what she said, but was something along the lines of, "yeah sure. Ok. " as if she didn't want to believe what I said. Unfortunately, the app I use to text and call SWs and escorts burned the number since I didn't renew the subscription in time (I didn't enter my new debit card information in time). I ended losing all of my contacts, including hers as a result.

After dealing with that ordeal, I'm sticking with CBJs from now on when visiting the strip. I love unloading my seed in a woman's mouth, but the risk isn't worth it anymore.

Be safe guys.

Fffinster
11-15-19, 14:51
...I doubt it was an act because she showed no hesitation to do the deed even though I clearly wasn't in the same mood after the story...You're probably right.

LurkingDog
11-15-19, 15:10
You're probably right.Sir. I would tend to agree with your assessment.

LD.

Gator145
11-15-19, 18:54
Like many of you, I too enjoy taking a stroll down K&A. Unfortunately, on the last week of last month, I ended up getting burned after getting a BBBJ. I suspect it was from a blonde who I picked up near Lehigh. Her mic skills were above average and as a result, I got her number to hopefully see her again. She normally charges. 4 for BBBJ, but I was able to get it down to. 2 for the first time. A couple of days later (Saturday), I started experiencing a slight burning sensation when I urinated. I dismissed it, thinking it'll go away. The next day, the burning sensation persisted. I started to get slightly concerned, but I thought it'll go away after a couple of days. On Monday, things started getting worse. Not only the pain from urinating started to intensify, my dick just generally felt uncomfortable in general (it was probably from it discharging all day while at work). When I got home from work, I noticed white stains all over the front of my boxer briefs. To make matters worse, I saw greyish-white discharge leaking from my penis when looking at my underwear. At that point, I knew I had to go to Urgent Care ASAP. I never experienced symptoms that severe before.

At the Urgent Care, I gave them a urine sample that was going to be sent to the lab for testing. Based on the symptoms I described to the nurse and PA, I ended up getting a shot of Rocephin and two pills of Zithromax. The pain started subsiding immediately. The following day, the burning sensation went down significantly. Prior to getting my test results, I'm thinking to myself, I probably got Non-Gonococcal Urethritis (NGU) because I dealt with similar situation a year or two ago, and my test results came back negative for everything. This time around, when I got the phone call, the lady on the phone said the test results came back positive for Gonorrhea (negative for everything else). I was in a state of disbelief when I received the news. Gonorrhea from a blowjob? Yes, I know it's possible, but I never imagined I'd catch it from getting a BBBJ. Later on that day, I texted her about what happened to me and suggested she should get tested. I don't exactly remember what she said, but was something along the lines of, "yeah sure. Ok. " as if she didn't want to believe what I said. Unfortunately, the app I use to text and call SWs and escorts burned the number since I didn't renew the subscription in time (I didn't enter my new debit card information in time). I ended losing all of my contacts, including hers as a result.

After dealing with that ordeal, I'm sticking with CBJs from now on when visiting the strip. I love unloading my seed in a woman's mouth, but the risk isn't worth it anymore.

Be safe guys.Its commendable you would share that experience here. You are by no means the first this has happened to on here. I have had numerous people share through private message they have experienced the same issues and which girls they are concerned about. This issue has been going on for at least 3 years that I'm aware of. Try to explain it as casually as I can and some people are not so informed that can be transmitted orally. They look at me like I got two heads. You get an Atta Boy and a pat on the back for your bravery and straightforward approach. I speak with a lot of mongers and again many have gone through the same thing. Main thing is you got it taken care of.

And will be back in the game shortly. A word to the wise. Don't believe any of them that claim they was tested recently. I highly doubt one would claim she's a transmitter of an STD. That being said approach the game with an open mind and use as much caution as necessary. The "busy girls are the ones to be watched closely. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Burbs Monger
11-15-19, 19:52
Thank you for sharing this information. Although I have not been in the SW scene for some time now, I appreciate a member warning others of the safety issues within this hobby. I wish more people were like you.

Thank you and Be Safe.

Its commendable you would share that experience here. You are by no means the first this has happened to on here. I have had numerous people share through private message they have experienced the same issues and which girls they are concerned about. This issue has been going on for at least 3 years that I'm aware of. Try to explain it as casually as I can and some people are not so informed that can be transmitted orally. They look at me like I got two heads. You get an Atta Boy and a pat on the back for your bravery and straightforward approach. I speak with a lot of mongers and again many have gone through the same thing. Main thing is you got it taken care of.

And will be back in the game shortly. A word to the wise. Don't believe any of them that claim they was tested recently. I highly doubt one would claim she's a transmitter of an STD. That being said approach the game with an open mind and use as much caution as necessary. The "busy girls are the ones to be watched closely. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

CookyJar
11-16-19, 21:11
...This issue has been going on for at least 3 years that I'm aware of. Try to explain it as casually as I can and some people are not so informed that can be transmitted orally. They look at me like I got two heads... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.LOL My old friend, I've never thought of you as having two heads.

When the 'Ol Gator says he has been warning people for at least 3 years, believe him. He is not lying or making shyt-up. He first started warning me about the dangers of going bare back for Blow Jobs, on the avenue, many years ago. Contrary to what he may believe, I always trust his advice.

When the 'Ol Gator speaks, listen.

CookyJar.

RepoMan2642
11-16-19, 23:58
Has anyone seen a good looking addict with one eye and long brown hair whose real name is Shannon that is usually around Tioga station.

DonTrask
11-20-19, 22:52
K Avenue has much to offer the active hobbyist but 99% of the providers are motivated to earn their drug money so the trick is to find the relatively new addict before the street turns them into mush. That's hard to discern in a moving car without much help from the streetlights but that is the challenge.

Sometimes you get lucky and your eyesight doesn't fool you. Tonight's passenger seat was occupied by Holly, an ex stripper who claims that the death of her daughter resulted in a nervous breakdown that spiraled into a prescription aided addiction. Whatever, she looked good, she claims just 3 weeks experience on the Avenue but admitted her entire stripper career was one half earrings from dancing and the other from extra curricular services like Bachelor parties and the occasional parking lot BJ after her shift ended. She displayed her wealth of experience by heading south and not taking a break, staying focused with only a request that I let her know that I was dropping off the kids, she will catch but not swallow. Standard rates applied. I admit her long legs and nice ass made me think I would treat myself to FS but time was tight so I opted for the quickest route.

JTown74
11-21-19, 11:07

Be safe guys.Thanks for sharing this story.

I think part of the problem is that the actual risks are not well defined, or communicated. You can google and see that it's POSSIBLE to catch some things via BBBJ, but it doesn't actually give percentages, or risk profiles. I sort of assumed it was theoretically possible, though extraordinarily rare, after speaking to my doctor.

Anyway. I mongered occasionally before marriage and really enjoyed it. I stopped during marriage and relationships. Following marriage separation, I started doing it a lot more often. Once a week, sometimes more. After starting to date someone new, I continued. About 3 months ago, she complained about some issues. A google search suggested her symptoms could be STD / drip (online anything can be anything), and I panicked. I might have infected her. It could end my relationship. Etc. I swore to myself that I wouldn't be hitting the ave again.

It turned out to be nothing to do with me, but that scare has also kept me away. I almost feel like there was an element of addiction / compulsion to what I was doing. This story has confirmed my decision.

If I end up single again, I'll probably come back to the hobby, but, for right now, I'm staying far away.

Gator145
11-21-19, 11:52
Thanks for sharing this story.

I think part of the problem is that the actual risks are not well defined, or communicated. You can google and see that it's POSSIBLE to catch some things via BBBJ, but it doesn't actually give percentages, or risk profiles. I sort of assumed it was theoretically possible, though extraordinarily rare, after speaking to my doctor.

Anyway. I mongered occasionally before marriage and really enjoyed it. I stopped during marriage and relationships. Following marriage separation, I started doing it a lot more often. Once a week, sometimes more. After starting to date someone new, I continued. About 3 months ago, she complained about some issues. A google search suggested her symptoms could be STD / drip (online anything can be anything), and I panicked. I might have infected her. It could end my relationship. Etc. I swore to myself that I wouldn't be hitting the ave again.

It turned out to be nothing to do with me, but that scare has also kept me away. I almost feel like there was an element of addiction / compulsion to what I was doing. This story has confirmed my decision.

If I end up single again, I'll probably come back to the hobby, but, for right now, I'm staying far away.Very interesting information. Thanks for sharing. Yours and RedHorse1 confirms what I have said many times before here. The problem is more widespread out there than many wish to admit. It seems a guy can notice the symptoms long before a female can. Then with a girl bouncing from car to car to alley to ten dollar rooms its no wonder it's not a lot worse. I believe it's the whispered epidemic of the strip. MHO. We have all seen a girl get out of one car and minutes later bounce into another car to do the same acts she's been doing all day. So when we slide junior down that throat remember the last guy just dumped there and she hasn't washed, gargled, or rinsed. If she was clean maybe he wasn't and he passed an STD to her then next in line has increased risk of getting it and so on. Once one guy gets it and does a date with a girl she passes it to those she comes in contact with and it multiplies with every contact they have until treated. Treatment does not insulate us from getting it again either. Two different animals. The throat is an ideal breeding spot for bacteria. The "drip" is a bacterial infection as are most STDs. Knowledge is our best defense. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

JayCurvedLeft
11-21-19, 20:51
Haven't posted in a couple years while mainly been dealing with chicks that have phones but decided to take a late night ride down the ave around 3:30 Tuesday morning there were several out from the old bull dealership to Allegheny but one SW in particular got my attention, she looked good, too good almost le plant but as I rode up and down she walked from one end to the other so I eventually see her hop out a car so I picked her up white SW young looking attractive red or light brown hair to the shoulders fat ass but not a big girl just shapely with small rack tattoos on one of her wrists. Name was Aubrey did le check, says she lives in the area doesn't come out often mostly works off her phone, didn't look dirty no smell or zombie like 29 yrs old nice personality while looking for a spot we chat about other girls looking strung out but says she uses but didn't say what so she want $25 for head $50 for FS so I opted for the BJ she asked that I let her know when I drop the kids off but I do CBJ's so I strap up and she goes to work and she deep throats while I rub her fat ass no rush no problem grabbing her hair or pushing her head down I bust and she offers her number before dropping her off definitely would see her again, just hope the streets don't turn her into zombie mode next time I see her.

RedHorse1
11-22-19, 01:05
Very interesting information. Thanks for sharing. Yours and RedHorse1 confirms what I have said many times before here. The problem is more widespread out there than many wish to admit. It seems a guy can notice the symptoms long before a female can. Then with a girl bouncing from car to car to alley to ten dollar rooms its no wonder it's not a lot worse. I believe it's the whispered epidemic of the strip. MHO. We have all seen a girl get out of one car and minutes later bounce into another car to do the same acts she's been doing all day. So when we slide junior down that throat remember the last guy just dumped there and she hasn't washed, gargled, or rinsed. If she was clean maybe he wasn't and he passed an STD to her then next in line has increased risk of getting it and so on. Once one guy gets it and does a date with a girl she passes it to those she comes in contact with and it multiplies with every contact they have until treated. Treatment does not insulate us from getting it again either. Two different animals. The throat is an ideal breeding spot for bacteria. The "drip" is a bacterial infection as are most STDs. Knowledge is our best defense. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.You're right. These girls are (obviously) high risk. I normally stick with escorts, but switched to SWs recently because of the thrill of going on the strip, and it's much cheaper.

The main reason why I decided to share my experience on the board is because I don't see too many posts about mongers catching stuff on the strip. I figured my post would be seen as a PSA to remind follow mongers to be more careful. With antibiotic-resistant STDs on the rise (and STD infections on the rise in general), it's only a matter of time before one of us catches something that's going to require a hospital visit.

Big Jimbo
11-22-19, 03:29
I'm visiting from St. Louis and decided to check out K. I wasn't disappointed; there was a lot of activity and options, but there was also a lot of LE. To make a long story short, I was cruising when I noticed a blonde near a convenient pick up spot off a dark side street. I turn at the next street to swoop around and scoop her, but she's gone. Instead, I spot a preggo brunette in glasses. I'm not into preggos necessarily, but I am into brunettes. She gets in, introduces herself, and initiates a cop check. I touch her, and she touches me, but she still seems a bit uncomfortable, and comments about my car smelling too new. I explain that it's a rental, she laughs, and we actually have a pleasant conversation on our way to a spot. She performs well, takes direction, has good technique. Once we're done, she asks me if she was the first girl I saw. I told her about the blonde, and tells me an UC car picked her up. She said it was two men in a black truck with tinted windows. I drop her off, and fast forward a bit, and my dumbass tries to score again. Anyways, I drove past a dude getting busted, then a few streets down, I tried turning to check out another blonde, but on my way back up, I saw that black truck with UC lights on. So I didn't push my luck and headed back.

Honestly, K is nuts. I'm glad I tried it, but I'd never get used to a fast stroll with so much cat and mouse.

I'll be here for another day. What are other good options to catch a decent looking girl with decent service?

Thank you.

Lance547
11-22-19, 15:14
You're right. These girls are (obviously) high risk. I normally stick with escorts, but switched to SWs recently because of the thrill of going on the strip, and it's much cheaper.

The main reason why I decided to share my experience on the board is because I don't see too many posts about mongers catching stuff on the strip. I figured my post would be seen as a PSA to remind follow mongers to be more careful. With antibiotic-resistant STDs on the rise (and STD infections on the rise in general), it's only a matter of time before one of us catches something that's going to require a hospital visit.Is it the girls or the guys who don't get tested and treated?

Sadly heterosexual males are least likely to see a doctor and get tested. Females and gay / bisexual males are much more likely to get tested and checked out.

I know on the ave in effort to get people tested a girl told me they give out gift cards if you get tested for HIV. There is also free hepatitis A / B vaccines, free condoms and free STD testing all around this city starting with the Health Department. There is also free or low cost STD treatment usually at the same place you get tested and anyone who test positive for HIV is automatically given free health care.

That said, the most risky sex (in terms of contracting HIV) is anal sex with or without a condom. Also with anal play that's a good way to contract hepatitis A if you're not vaccinated for it.

https://www.phila.gov/departments/department-of-public-health/

RoboPimp
11-26-19, 04:36
I'm visiting from St. Louis and decided to check out K. I wasn't disappointed; there was a lot of activity and options, but there was also a lot of LE. To make a long story short, I was cruising when I noticed a blonde near a convenient pick up spot off a dark side street. I turn at the next street to swoop around and scoop her, but she's gone. Instead, I spot a preggo brunette in glasses. I'm not into preggos necessarily, but I am into brunettes. She gets in, introduces herself, and initiates a cop check. I touch her, and she touches me, but she still seems a bit uncomfortable, and comments about my car smelling too new. I explain that it's a rental, she laughs, and we actually have a pleasant conversation on our way to a spot. She performs well, takes direction, has good technique. Once we're done, she asks me if she was the first girl I saw. I told her about the blonde, and tells me an UC car picked her up. She said it was two men in a black truck with tinted windows. I drop her off, and fast forward a bit, and my dumbass tries to score again. Anyways, I drove past a dude getting busted, then a few streets down, I tried turning to check out another blonde, but on my way back up, I saw that black truck with UC lights on. So I didn't push my luck and headed back.

Honestly, K is nuts. I'm glad I tried it, but I'd never get used to a fast stroll with so much cat and mouse.

I'll be here for another day. What are other good options to catch a decent looking girl with decent service?

Thank you.Seems like you were too close to K&A.

Stay away from there.

Go North up the ave to Erie & Torresdale area.

Its quieter. K&A is too dangerous.

LadiesLove
11-28-19, 12:38
Haven't posted in a couple years while mainly been dealing with chicks that have phones but decided to take a late night ride down the ave around 3:30 Tuesday morning there were several out from the old bull dealership to Allegheny but one SW in particular got my attention, she looked good, too good almost le plant but as I rode up and down she walked from one end to the other so I eventually see her hop out a car so I picked her up white SW young looking attractive red or light brown hair to the shoulders fat ass but not a big girl just shapely with small rack tattoos on one of her wrists. Name was Aubrey did le check, says she lives in the area doesn't come out often mostly works off her phone, didn't look dirty no smell or zombie like 29 yrs old nice personality while looking for a spot we chat about other girls looking strung out but says she uses but didn't say what so she want $25 for head $50 for FS so I opted for the BJ she asked that I let her know when I drop the kids off but I do CBJ's so I strap up and she goes to work and she deep throats while I rub her fat ass no rush no problem grabbing her hair or pushing her head down I bust and she offers her number before dropping her off definitely would see her again, just hope the streets don't turn her into zombie mode next time I see her.Would you mind sharing her contact information if you got it? I think it's the same girl I dreamt with but lost her contact.

Cheers.

L. L.

Lewdsun
11-29-19, 16:58
Standing online at a convenience store I met a hot 28 your old in S. Phila. Had a feeling there was an opportunity. There was. Contact info available to trusted seniors!

RalphyPhilly
12-01-19, 02:00
Standing online at a convenience store I met a hot 28 your old in S. Phila. Had a feeling there was an opportunity. There was. Contact info available to trusted seniors!What's up bro.

UTRfiend
12-02-19, 00:55
Standing online at a convenience store I met a hot 28 your old in S. Phila. Had a feeling there was an opportunity. There was. Contact info available to trusted seniors!Hey brother I'd love the info. I pm'ed you. Got a utr find I can share.

Yogi9050
12-06-19, 16:09
Tuesday morning 3:30 am I was near Venango and K. Under the bridge I saw a 40 ish WSW sort of OK and she was with a very petite spinner, absolutely cute as a button. Had a hoodie on and ski cap, very tight jeans so I pulled in the road with Atlantic Transmission between the bridge and Venango. I expected both to come up but the little spinner came up and without hesitation got in. We headed to my normal spot and I began my conversation. My radar immediately started beeping. I noticed she seemed very young. I questioned that and she said she was 18. She took off the hoodie and cap to reveal what I suspected was a very young girl. She had the flat chest and body of a young girl. I turned around to drop her off and still asking questions. She said the older WSW was her aunt. I'm guessing she was 14 yo or a very under developed 18 yo either way not my game. I dropped her off and left. Guys I am just telling you its bad enough to get stopped by LEO in the act but to get caught with an underage. There is no coming back from that. I'm just putting this out there. She said her name was Deseree for what its worth. You can all take from this what you want. To quote the ole gator "be safe out there" and think with your brains and nothing else.

Yogi9050
12-07-19, 07:17
Tuesday morning 3:30 am I was near Venango and K. Under the bridge I saw a 40 ish WSW sort of OK and she was with a very petite spinner, absolutely cute as a button. Had a hoodie on and ski cap, very tight jeans so I pulled in the road with Atlantic Transmission between the bridge and Venango. I expected both to come up but the little spinner came up and without hesitation got in. We headed to my normal spot and I began my conversation. My radar immediately started beeping. I noticed she seemed very young. I questioned that and she said she was 18. She took off the hoodie and cap to reveal what I suspected was a very young girl. She had the flat chest and body of a young girl. I turned around to drop her off and still asking questions. She said the older WSW was her aunt. I'm guessing she was 14 yo or a very under developed 18 yo either way not my game. I dropped her off and left. Guys I am just telling you its bad enough to get stopped by LEO in the act but to get caught with an underage. There is no coming back from that. I'm just putting this out there. She said her name was Deseree for what its worth. You can all take from this what you want. To quote the ole gator "be safe out there" and think with your brains and nothing else.No I do not have digits. Don't DM me asking for them. This is a dangerous road to travel down.

The Tall Man
12-07-19, 22:48

Thank you.I have been reading the posts on this area of the country which I never have been, I am from Los Angeles but now live in Medellin Colombia.

I enjoy reading these SW posts and let me tell you what, getting busted from an undercover LEO would have been a real problem back in the day but now in Colombia its all legal!

I can cruise in my car and stop and chat with the chicas in centro Medellin, just need to be sure they are of age of course. Heck I can even negotiate on the street and standing within 5 feet of me are 2 or 3 Colombian police.

What a relief.

Be safe all!

The Tall Man.

Grepel
12-07-19, 23:10
I have been reading the posts on this area of the country which I never have been, I am from Los Angeles but now live in Medellin Colombia.Ahhh. I have had a LOT of fun in Medellin. It's easy, it's legal, and it's inexpensive. And the quality of women is incredible. I can't wait to go back.

Hunterspeak17
12-09-19, 15:51
Met up with Chrissy this morning. Older WSW or HSW, probably late 30's early 40's near the one pound cheese steak place (is that place still open? I haven't ventured in the area late at night in a while when I recall it being open). I digress. She had long black hair. Had an umbrella because of the rain. Quick LE check and off to the spot. Incredible BBBJWS for. 30 - was in and out of the area in record time. I was genuinely surprised at how good she was with some light DT but mostly the up and down action was solid to completion. Hope to find her again when travel allows.

Currymonster
12-10-19, 03:38
After some 2-3am looking, found Sharon, pictured by Cooky in 2017, at Tioga. Took her to my safe place and just had her blow and rim me, wouldn't give me a backdoor pass. Very good job, great MILF body, enhanced well. Excellent skills and fun to be with. Next night I texted her to repeat but got no reply, so went out to look again. She'd said she usually went to Jasper / Buckius, and walked southwards if it wasn't feeling good. Saw something there but wasn't motivated to stop, cruised southwards a bit and eventually grabbed a girl by 7-11, which turned out to be Sharon again, she'd lost the phone already. Got much the same again and dropped her back near Tioga.

JayCurvedLeft
12-10-19, 19:44
After some 2-3am looking, found Sharon, pictured by Cooky in 2017, at Tioga. Took her to my safe place and just had her blow and rim me, wouldn't give me a backdoor pass. Very good job, great MILF body, enhanced well. Excellent skills and fun to be with. Next night I texted her to repeat but got no reply, so went out to look again. She'd said she usually went to Jasper / Buckius, and walked southwards if it wasn't feeling good. Saw something there but wasn't motivated to stop, cruised southwards a bit and eventually grabbed a girl by 7-11, which turned out to be Sharon again, she'd lost the phone already. Got much the same again and dropped her back near Tioga.Hooked up with her last week, she's definitely good just hard to find.

DonTrask
12-12-19, 15:52
Heading back to my home base, I often have a choice of cruising K Avenue or Broadway in Camden since the interstate passes right by both of them. Since K Avenue offers a wider array of choices, it is usually my preferred destination.

Not sure what was happening last night but by my count, there were more police cars than providers. The K Avenue reputation is that of an open drug market where the police are really not even trying anymore so by default, mongers and street providers represent an even lower priority. Not even sure if that is a true statement and I would hate to be the exception. I'm pretty sure most of the providers had a least one brush with Johnny Law even it requires belief in what they are telling me and I take that all with a grain of salt.

I was having trouble picking a target and a safe spot to scoop so after a couple of failed attempts (circling back only to discover my provider has vanished or been picked up before I could get back), I made an unprecedented move to back track to Camden for head ache relief. Not sure what is going on but I hope I never see that level of police activity again.

LookinToMonger
12-12-19, 17:57
Would anyone mind sharing what some standard rates for the Ave would be? Was hoping to take a cruise next week. Interested in CBJ or CFS if I find the right one. It seems like a room at The Carlysle is the ticket there, too. Any idea on an hour rate? Thanks. Keep safe, Brothers.

Friendly1855
12-13-19, 15:59
Would anyone mind sharing what some standard rates for the Ave would be? Was hoping to take a cruise next week. Interested in CBJ or CFS if I find the right one. It seems like a room at The Carlysle is the ticket there, too. Any idea on an hour rate? Thanks. Keep safe, Brothers.2 CBJ.

4 CFS.

2 Carlyle.

Yogi9050
12-17-19, 08:43
Its commendable you would share that experience here. You are by no means the first this has happened to on here. I have had numerous people share through private message they have experienced the same issues and which girls they are concerned about. This issue has been going on for at least 3 years that I'm aware of. Try to explain it as casually as I can and some people are not so informed that can be transmitted orally. They look at me like I got two heads. You get an Atta Boy and a pat on the back for your bravery and straightforward approach. I speak with a lot of mongers and again many have gone through the same thing. Main thing is you got it taken care of.

And will be back in the game shortly. A word to the wise. Don't believe any of them that claim they was tested recently. I highly doubt one would claim she's a transmitter of an STD. That being said approach the game with an open mind and use as much caution as necessary. The "busy girls are the ones to be watched closely. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Happened to me last year Gator. Chlamydia from a regular. Let me correct that x. Regular now. In 30 years on and off the Ave mongering that was the first. It does happen. A key understanding is that the percentages of transfer of an STD through oral increases from poor mouth and teeth care. A walker with bad gums, teeth etc is more likely to catch the STD than one with proper mouth and dental care. So since our stroll girls take such good care of their teeth and gums we should be OK. LOL.

DonTrask
12-19-19, 23:29
Hunting for a gem takes time and effort and didn't have much time so this one was a quick detour. Saw a decent looking WSW (that in itself is a starting point) turn the corner on Orleans so the hunt was on.

She introduced herself as Rachel so we will stick with that. Let's see what I can remember; was married for a bunch of years but her husband left her high and dry and she works part time so this SW gig is just to supplement the lousy pay. But she does love the field of customer service and claims to enjoy her work, as if telling me that makes any difference.

For all the chatter of deep throat expertise, she is more of the sloppy hard sucking technique if that is your thing. Just make sure your pants are out of the way because it does tend to leave a slight mess as she slobbers the knob. Most importantly, she does possess a good friendly attitude and that alone can make up for other deficiencies and she honestly wasn't lacking in the skills department, maybe a bit of false advertising when we were riding to the spot but all's well that ends well, another chapter in my K Avenue journal.

GreyGrope
12-20-19, 22:59
Ashley has been hanging around Somerset and Frankford by the school on the corner. She's usually with a crackhead loser that has her sucking dick so he can get high. How stupid is that. Still seems normal for these girls. So they do it. She is one of the best nut busters available. She has told me straight up how much she enjoys slobbering the knob. Ashley doesn't have a any set boundaries. I have found her at Huntingdon area, on the strip between KnA and Clearfield, as far up as Tioga. Her port of choice seems to be Frankford and Somerset. Emily is still out and about. See her often enough. Nicole, I saw her yesterday up by the 7-11. She seems to be sliding back into her old ways. She is one gorgeous girl. Looked like she cut her hair a little. Still below shoulder length. Looking better than last time she was available. Gina I would avoid like the plague. If not then you deserve whatever she dishes out. Another knob slider so the lowlife she runs with can get high. She is very bad news on a bad news day. So roll with caution. That girl could sell ice to the Eskimos. So be forewarned you are playing with fire with that girl in more ways than one. There's at least two Ginas out. One has pouty lips and much nicer tits with shoulder length brown hair. Any contact I've had with her has always been acceptable. So don't confuse the two. I have photos of each if anyone is searching specifically for one or the other. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I was fortunate to find each of these girls. The only one left in the game worth chasing is Nicole from what I can tell. I hear she is mostly doing phone work now. Can't wait to snag that number. Gina is in bad shape but over a year on the K will do that to anyone. I'm sure most on here will consider it her Karma for fucking over almost everyone she ever met.

GreyGrope
12-24-19, 00:12
I was fortunate to find each of these girls. The only one left in the game worth chasing is Nicole from what I can tell. I hear she is mostly doing phone work now. Can't wait to snag that number. Gina is in bad shape but over a year on the K will do that to anyone. I'm sure most on here will consider it her Karma for fucking over almost everyone she ever met.I know I'm not a senior yet but if anyone has Ashley or Nicole's number, I'd trade my numbers.

Yogi9050
12-25-19, 21:36
Met a 31 yo short curly shoulder length red hair was on Jasper and Huntington. Amazing time one of the best times in a long while. Had digits and set up another meeting 2 days later. Confirmed at 8 pm for a 4 am meeting and phone disconnected. Does anyone have her new digits by chance? If so could you DM me. Thanks.

Hunterspeak17
12-29-19, 01:37
A little late review, but one weekday early morning when it was raining a week or so ago, I ran across a young redhead named Robin or Robyn. Thin frame, pouty red lips, red long hair (at least I think it was red) - she was carrying an umbrella. Scooped her up by the old Bull dealership. Went off to our spot for BBBJWS. Excellent performance for. 30 Took her back and went about my day.

VizioSeven
12-29-19, 14:08
A little late review, but one weekday early morning when it was raining a week or so ago, I ran across a young redhead named Robin or Robyn. Thin frame, pouty red lips, red long hair (at least I think it was red) - she was carrying an umbrella. Scooped her up by the old Bull dealership. Went off to our spot for BBBJWS. Excellent performance for. 30 Took her back and went about my day.Did anyone get the number? If we trade I have Chrissy # (blond hair rican nice body) tiny (big booty rican early 40's) and Samantha (thick red head white woman).

Cbphilly15
12-29-19, 19:24
Where is the best place to find girls in the SWP area? Lookin for carfun.

Gator145
12-31-19, 10:33
Where is the best place to find girls in the SWP area? Lookin for car fun.Any place you find a girl to bang like a Krishna Tambourine is always the best place. No set location or corner. Look around, there's always fun close by. Get creative. Most won't wave their hands saying "here I am". Although there are a few that will. May want to avoid them.

Every woman fucks and sucks for something. Interesting story. I was in a mall a few years back. A gorgeous girl is window shopping at Victoria's Secret. I noticed her, She walked into the store. I followed her in and glanced while she looked at this and that. She hesitated on some sexy underwear. She held them up and looked at the tag. Placed them neatly back.

I walked over to her, smiled and said "Good choice". Tell you what, I'll get them for you if you have a cup of coffee with me. She hesitated a moment and said sure, why not. We went and had coffee and pastry in the courtyard. Some small talk. Wound up spending the afternoon together. Went to the car and a remote area of the parking lot and fucked like bunnies on steroids. Just need to get the one that's doing it at the moment you are available.

I mentioned in a post that I sometimes wait outside the big house on State Rd. My inbox blew up with questions about what time they should go. Saying they never thought to go there.

Remember they lock working girls up. They have to release them. Don't keep them for life. Right?

Truth is I don't know what time is a good time except when the girls are getting released. So like everywhere it's a waiting game. When dealing with a city system you are at the mercy of those that shuffle through the day and night. They do no more than they have to and most don't even do that. Nobody and nothing is important to them but to collect that check for doing as little for as long as they can.

I know this doesn't give you the answer you are looking for. Only other thing I could suggest is in your GPS type in working girls, blowjobs or any variation thereof. Then press begin trip. Me, I'm just and 'OL Gator.

Tnt69
12-31-19, 11:41
Best post of 2019! Nothing but love for the old gator.

Any place you find a girl to bang like a Krishna Tambourine is always the best place. No set location or corner. Look around, there's always fun close by. Get creative. Most won't wave their hands saying "here I am". Although there are a few that will. May want to avoid them.

Every woman fucks and sucks for something. Interesting story. I was in a mall a few years back. A gorgeous girl is window shopping at Victoria's Secret. I noticed her, She walked into the store. I followed her in and glanced while she looked at this and that. She hesitated on some sexy underwear. She held them up and looked at the tag. Placed them neatly back.

I walked over to her, smiled and said "Good choice". Tell you what, I'll get them for you if you have a cup of coffee with me. She hesitated a moment and said sure, why not. We went and had coffee and pastry in the courtyard. Some small talk. Wound up spending the afternoon together. Went to the car and a remote area of the parking lot and fucked like bunnies on steroids. Just need to get the one that's doing it at the moment you are available.

I mentioned in a post that I sometimes wait outside the big house on State Rd. My inbox blew up with questions about what time they should go. Saying they never thought to go there.

Remember they lock working girls up. They have to release them. Don't keep them for life. Right?

Truth is I don't know what time is a good time except when the girls are getting released. So like everywhere it's a waiting game. When dealing with a city system you are at the mercy of those that shuffle through the day and night. They do no more than they have to and most don't even do that. Nobody and nothing is important to them but to collect that check for doing as little for as long as they can.

I know this doesn't give you the answer you are looking for. Only other thing I could suggest is in your GPS type in working girls, blowjobs or any variation thereof. Then press begin trip. Me, I'm just and 'OL Gator.

AznKilla
12-31-19, 13:54
So decided to take a little trip last night thinking it's probably best to go before everyone gets off and the street gets busy with other hobbyists, LOL. And voila Haven't had this much ease and luck in forever. Literally the moment I got on K and started driving I saw this thin, pretty looking brunette trying to cross A, and as I slowly drove past and made eye contact, our eyes locked for a few seconds and I knew I hit a jackpot already. Sure enough she jumped on ship and after getting to know each other a bit we drove off and had an amazing time. Great musical skills and even had a little fun in the backyard. Said her name's GinaJo and doesn't have a number but have a facebook? I hesitated using social media so didn't get that down. BTW, who knew my little favorite corner was this popular, since a black mustang shot up at like 50/ mph and did a sudden stop right behind me as I was starting the main course. It took my off guard and definitely scared it was LE at first. But then within 5 seconds of parking I saw legs jumping to the backseat of said car and I loled. Geez you guys, don't pull up inches from someone else's parked car that had the exhaust on man. After some coffee break and recovery time, I did a second stroll and again, within minutes saw this cute blonde with a nose ring just getting onto the K on Tioga. She looked so normal that at first I wasn't sure but still pulled aside to see what's up. And sure enough she walked over and after a bit of a confusion because she thought I looked too normal to stroll we cleared everything up and off to the races. And man can Nikki play the flute. Definitely seemed like she enjoyed it since it was a non-stop tasting test for her. Took me sometime to finish but not even a single complaint. Said she doesn't have a phone yet so took down my hobbying number and said she'll text me once she gets a phone. We'll see if that happens. Anyway, haven't had this much fun with such ease and luck on the K in a while. Definitely makes it hard to not hunt around for gems. Now I just want to sample the infamous Ashley that's like a unicorn, LOL. Someone please share some intel on how to find that little mystical creature, haha.

DonTrask
01-08-20, 21:10
To get to the sobering moment, first a bit of the backstory. A couple of months ago, I spot a mid 20's spinner near Harrowgate Park, Tioga and Kensington. She was prettier than your average SW but I noticed immediately was she was wearing nicer clothing and make up. So I made the scoop and she was a solid, in terms of skills, provider with a clean shaven tight cooch.

In the ride to and from the spot, she told her name (or street name, whatever) Jess and she mentioned she lived with her mother. Now I been with SW's that were homeless, some in abandoned houses, others that couch surf but this was the first time I ever scooped a SW than was purportedly living at home. When she gave me her digits, I asked her what would happen if I called and she was at home, what would she say to her mother as she walked out the door after the phone call? I mean, isn't it rather obvious? She said, no problem, she would just say she had to run out to meet a friend.

Flash forward to last night, cold, windy rain to snow type of night and the inventory was light on K Ave. I thought, why do I keep these digits if I'm never going to use them so I contacted Jess with a simple; "are you around?" The message was immediately answered, My daughter passed away New Year's Day, please never contact this number again, signed her mother.

My heart sunk a bit, its bad enough her mother lost her child far too young but to keep the phone to admonish mongers looking for some action has to be a double whammy. For what's it worth, my guess is drugs, how else does a middle aged monger get a girl at least half his age to play his favorite tune on the ol skin flute for a mere Jackson? Answer; drugs. Moments like this make me consider retirement from this hobby.

NiviThree
01-08-20, 21:42
To get to the sobering moment, first a bit of the backstory. A couple of months ago, I spot a mid 20's spinner near Harrowgate Park, Tioga and Kensington. She was prettier than your average SW but I noticed immediately was she was wearing nicer clothing and make up. So I made the scoop and she was a solid, in terms of skills, provider with a clean shaven tight cooch.

In the ride to and from the spot, she told her name (or street name, whatever) Jess and she mentioned she lived with her mother. Now I been with SW's that were homeless, some in abandoned houses, others that couch surf but this was the first time I ever scooped a SW than was purportedly living at home. When she gave me her digits, I asked her what would happen if I called and she was at home, what would she say to her mother as she walked out the door after the phone call? I mean, isn't it rather obvious? She said, no problem, she would just say she had to run out to meet a friend.

Flash forward to last night, cold, windy rain to snow type of night and the inventory was light on K Ave. I thought, why do I keep these digits if I'm never going to use them so I contacted Jess with a simple; "are you around?" The message was immediately answered, My daughter passed away New Year's Day, please never contact this number again, signed her mother..Having met a slick Jess who somewhat matches your description; I would not be so sure that's the real story. Good you can be aware that someone somewhere cares about these girls, good you can self reflect; but something gives my spidey senses (to quote Gator) pause in this particular citation. Don't be too hard on your self.

Gator145
01-09-20, 05:24
My heart sunk a bit, its bad enough her mother lost her child far too young but to keep the phone to admonish mongers looking for some action has to be a double whammy. For what's it worth, my guess is drugs, how else does a middle aged monger get a girl at least half his age to play his favorite tune on the ol skin flute for a mere Jackson? Answer; drugs. Moments like this make me consider retirement from this hobby.Interesting report. Not to minimize your meeting and report we all go through experiences on the playground that after, we wish we hadn't. Sadly yours is still fresh.

I know many of the workforce in that area but not sure who it is you speak of. Nor has anybody mentioned to me of a recent death there.

The mother could be telling the truth or just saying that to keep her daughter off the street. We will never know. I would hope that's the case, but many times your worst fears are realized. I will scout my contacts and see if they are aware of who may have died over the holiday. If its true I can most certainly understand her mothers anguish and anger. As I'm sure most on the board her can. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gator145
01-09-20, 05:40
To the delight of many that will read this Nicole is back on the strip. After sporadic sighting's around the Clearfield exchange the past few months, she is now back to her old area.

The last few days I have seen her from Venango down to Ontario. I did see her down as far as Madison on her way to the store. She's been wearing a dark long coat with a big fur collar. Her boots stand out well also as they are silver sparkle. Something that might be seen in the Mummers Parade. No doubt it is her she's higher than a raptor in heat.

Many of the mongers would trip over each other to get to her when she was last out. She does have a good rep as a top notch provider. So don't pass her up if the opportunity presents itself. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

DonTrask
01-09-20, 09:48
I tried to send a PM, your mail box is full. FYI.

Interesting report. Not to minimize your meeting and report we all go through experiences on the playground that after, we wish we hadn't. Sadly yours is still fresh.

I know many of the workforce in that area but not sure who it is you speak of. Nor has anybody mentioned to me of a recent death there.

The mother could be telling the truth or just saying that to keep her daughter off the street. We will never know. I would hope that's the case, but many times your worst fears are realized. I will scout my contacts and see if they are aware of who may have died over the holiday. If its true I can most certainly understand her mothers anguish and anger. As I'm sure most on the board her can. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Burbs Monger
01-09-20, 12:05
Don, thank you for the post. One of the main reasons I quit the SW scene years ago was this type of scenario. My moral compass got the better of me and I was tired of contributing to their party habits. In addition to the LE risks, safety, and all the other risks, the SB life seemed to me a far better option. I am not judging those that continue to participate in the Ks pool of talent, but for me it was no longer rewarding.

Enjoy and Be Safe.

Flash forward to last night, cold, windy rain to snow type of night and the inventory was light on K Ave. I thought, why do I keep these digits if I'm never going to use them so I contacted Jess with a simple; "are you around?" The message was immediately answered, My daughter passed away New Year's Day, please never contact this number again, signed her mother.

My heart sunk a bit, its bad enough her mother lost her child far too young but to keep the phone to admonish mongers looking for some action has to be a double whammy. For what's it worth, my guess is drugs, how else does a middle aged monger get a girl at least half his age to play his favorite tune on the ol skin flute for a mere Jackson? Answer; drugs. Moments like this make me consider retirement from this hobby.

JTown74
01-09-20, 13:59
Let's not pull punches.

We all know the k-walkers are drug addicts looking for money to feed an addiction. Every time we give a provider a bill, that bill goes into the black market drug trade. There's no rationalizing it any other way.

First, a disclaimer. I haven't been active for a while now. I'm in a long term relationship, and, historically, I haven't mongered while with someone. Following a divorce two years ago, I found myself on the ave a lot more, and I wasn't stopping after entering a new relationship. It was definitely addictive / obsessive behavior on my part. My current gf had a health issue which I initially took to be an STD. I panicked, went to the clinic (clean) and was terrified for a week. It turned out not to be STD related, but it was a moment of clarity for me; my risk was also her risk. I went cold turkey.

This isn't a high and mighty lecture. If not in a relationship, I would / will still engage in the hobby.

Anyway, I've thought a lot about this. At the risk of rationalizing things, the drug fueled SW market isn't what got that person addicted. Money we do, or don't give, likely isn't going to make a difference by the time they're on the street. The damage is done at this point, and I don't think there's much recovery. Yes, we're using them. They're using us. We aren't the root cause.

Those condemning drugs and / or prostitution aren't lining up with solutions. I don't know that there's a better option. The drug treatment centers available at this level are mostly scams to get insurance money. Us being there or not being there isn't magically going to solve the problem.

It's sad that so many have this illness, and we are certainly taking advantage of it, but I also don't think that the cause or solution lies with us; it's symptom. Maybe Im rationalizing, but I ALWAYS treated those I met kindly, with respect, gently, and honestly. Thats more than most in LE, glass houses, churches, etc. can say. Whatever issues they have, they’re still human beings and should be treated with dignity. By the grace of god go we, and we don’t know what they’ve been through. That said, yes...we were trading money for sex to fund addiction.

Who I do feel more badly / responsible for are those in the neighborhood having to deal with "this". That said, legalization would go a long way to fixing that issue.

Finn1972
01-12-20, 10:46
She also goes by the name Ashley. She took my money and didn't do the date. She can be found on Somerset or by Martins. She's a meth head so she is unpredictable not worth getting involved with many girls as pretty as her that won't rip you off are out ther. We were supposed to get a room but she took the money for the room and a bit more and ran off. Stay away she's trouble.

MongerSeeker
01-12-20, 12:06
Personally I have no qualms about going with a druggie. In many ways I prefer them. They usually have a better attitude & give the best service. The other thing is that they are willing to do more.In my mind how they choose to spend the money we pay them is their choice not mine. We also have to remember that drug addicts earn money in variety of ways and many of them have jobs. I doubt legalization help much. In places like Germany or the Netherlands people still do a lot of drugs. It would be nice if the US had something like Eros centers. These are buildings where the girls wait in rooms for guys to walk by. Now I refuse to take them to their dealer. In the end I believe the best we can do is to be nice to them and offer some kind words of comfort and advice..

Let's not pull punches.

We all know the k-walkers are drug addicts looking for money to feed an addiction. Every time we give a provider a bill, that bill goes into the black market drug trade. There's no rationalizing it any other way.

First, a disclaimer. I haven't been active for a while now. I'm in a long term relationship, and, historically, I haven't mongered while with someone. Following a divorce two years ago, I found myself on the ave a lot more, and I wasn't stopping after entering a new relationship. It was definitely addictive / obsessive behavior on my part. My current gf had a health issue which I initially took to be an STD. I panicked, went to the clinic (clean) and was terrified for a week. It turned out not to be STD related, but it was a moment of clarity for me; my risk was also her risk. I went cold turkey.

This isn't a high and mighty lecture. If not in a relationship, I would / will still engage in the hobby.

Anyway, I've thought a lot about this. At the risk of rationalizing things, the drug fueled SW market isn't what got that person addicted. Money we do, or don't give, likely isn't going to make a difference by the time they're on the street. The damage is done at this point, and I don't think there's much recovery. Yes, we're using them. They're using us. We aren't the root cause.

Those condemning drugs and / or prostitution aren't lining up with solutions. I don't know that there's a better option. The drug treatment centers available at this level are mostly scams to get insurance money. Us being there or not being there isn't magically going to solve the problem.

It's sad that so many have this illness, and we are certainly taking advantage of it, but I also don't think that the cause or solution lies with us; it's symptom. Maybe Im rationalizing, but I ALWAYS treated those I met kindly, with respect, gently, and honestly. Thats more than most in LE, glass houses, churches, etc. can say. Whatever issues they have, theyre still human beings and should be treated with dignity. By the grace of god go we, and we dont know what theyve been through. That said, yes...we were trading money for sex to fund addiction.

Who I do feel more badly / responsible for are those in the neighborhood having to deal with "this". That said, legalization would go a long way to fixing that issue.

Sam Iam
01-12-20, 19:34
She also goes by the name Ashley. She took my money and didn't do the date. She can be found on Somerset or by Martins. She's a meth head so she is unpredictable not worth getting involved with many girls as pretty as her that won't rip you off are out ther. We were supposed to get a room but she took the money for the room and a bit more and ran off. Stay away she's trouble.That girl used to dance at the Ball Park in Bristol PA, sad to see her looking like that and ripping off guys!

Lance547
01-12-20, 20:19
Personally I have no qualms about going with a druggie. In many ways I prefer them. They usually have a better attitude & give the best service. The other thing is that they are willing to do more.In my mind how they choose to spend the money we pay them is their choice not mine. We also have to remember that drug addicts earn money in variety of ways and many of them have jobs. I doubt legalization help much. In places like Germany or the Netherlands people still do a lot of drugs. It would be nice if the US had something like Eros centers. These are buildings where the girls wait in rooms for guys to walk by. Now I refuse to take them to their dealer. In the end I believe the best we can do is to be nice to them and offer some kind words of comfort and advice..I have been to the Netherlands and the red light district is phenomenal and if the ladies over there use I wouldn't even have known. Women who work in Europe in the red light districts are professionals. They are college age (some older) shower fresh girls who wear makeup, lingerie and high heels all for 50 Euro for 15 minutes to start. They provide condoms and lube as well. I saw no evidence of track marks, no nodding out, no upselling, had good attitudes, and there was no worry of being robbed or taken advantage of. I even offered a tip and they refused.

Amsterdam women also have a choice, if they don't want to service a particular gentleman they will turn him away at the door and if they have a problem with a punter they're able to summon the police who also patrol the red light districts.

Here in the United States the market is very dangerous and a huge rip off. It's outright laughable. Went to meet one provider who advertised 200 an hour and she not only directed me to the worse part of town but she was a bag of bones and had a huge abscess on her body from shooting up and didn't even care.

Gator145
01-13-20, 16:03
Amsterdam women also have a choice, if they don't want to service a particular gentleman they will turn him away at the door and if they have a problem with a punter they're able to summon the police who also patrol the red light districts.Lance, Is Amsterdam close to the Market Frankford EL? I got to go there. I always envy you guys that have been around to the sweet spots of the world.

Here, when you can get an STD from a blowjob, then you know you are playing with fire. Even the most respected girls on the strip need to be watched. Just this week I caught one trying to walk out the door with my phone. She gave it back. Here's the part that made me laugh. She said with a poker face, "I guess you won't be seeing me again, will you". Two days later I'm still laughing over that one. I answered of course I'll see you again. You just need to enter the building naked and leave naked. Now, I do all this without the use of forensics. Her name is Micaela. Loves her Meth, crack anything that says party. Has some shady friends in the Levittown area. On a good day all the rides in the carnival are open. Just check her pockets when leaving. Found her using my GPS. She was at D and Cambria.

I don't know if a risk free environment would be as much fun? Take away the adventure, what's the point. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Strange
01-14-20, 00:11
She also goes by the name Ashley. She took my money and didn't do the date. She can be found on Somerset or by Martins. She's a meth head so she is unpredictable not worth getting involved with many girls as pretty as her that won't rip you off are out ther. We were supposed to get a room but she took the money for the room and a bit more and ran off. Stay away she's trouble.I've been ripped off before, I took that as a lesson. You learn what not to do so it doesn't happen again. It's generally when you’re thinking with the wrong head. Good luck and be safe. Also may I suggest reading as much of the forums as you can. Read way back and there will be descriptions of almost every which way you can be taken. If you give a girl an inch she’ll take a mile.

DonTrask
01-14-20, 18:15
While we are all having fun, there is a definitely risk in this hobby and Philadelphia is near the top; #3 in STD's per 100,00 and 5th overall in the total number of STD's. Logic would suggest the incubator or ground zero might center around K Avenue.

I didn't get a photo of the entire article but leading type of STD's is Chlaymdia which makes me wonder why any of you Hoss's would insist or be that brave to dine at the 'why" I understand the attraction but come on, you are really taking a big chance in terms of the numbers.

I hope you read this in the spirit in which it was intended, as a public service announcement and not a lecture.

Monger on.

VjUtt
01-14-20, 19:04
Lance, Is Amsterdam close to the Market Frankford EL? I got to go there. I always envy you guys that have been around to the sweet spots of the world.

Here, when you can get an STD from a blowjob, then you know you are playing with fire. Even the most respected girls on the strip need to be watched. Just this week I caught one trying to walk out the door with my phone. She gave it back. Here's the part that made me laugh. She said with a poker face, "I guess you won't be seeing me again, will you". Two days later I'm still laughing over that one. I answered of course I'll see you again. You just need to enter the building naked and leave naked. Now, I do all this without the use of forensics. Her name is Micaela. Loves her Meth, crack anything that says party. Has some shady friends in the Levittown area. On a good day all the rides in the carnival are open. Just check her pockets when leaving. Found her using my GPS. She was at D and Cambria.

I don't know if a risk free environment would be as much fun? Take away the adventure, what's the point. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Gator, where and how do you find these gems. She looks Hott. I like your comment "come naked and leave naked" 😂128514;128514;.

Lance547
01-14-20, 21:25
While we are all having fun, there is a definitely risk in this hobby and Philadelphia is near the top; #3 in STD's per 100,00 and 5th overall in the total number of STD's. Logic would suggest the incubator or ground zero might center around K Avenue.

I didn't get a photo of the entire article but leading type of STD's is Chlaymdia which makes me wonder why any of you Hoss's would insist or be that brave to dine at the 'why" I understand the attraction but come on, you are really taking a big chance in terms of the numbers.

I hope you read this in the spirit in which it was intended, as a public service announcement and not a lecture.

Monger on.I have a theory as to why STDs are on the rise in general. It's because people today are getting married much later in life (or not at all) which gives rise to more frequent sexual partners. Also, with young people waking away from organized religion (due to widespread scandals) and the rise of apps like Tinder stds can spread rapidly among common folk who often don't get tested and seem to only have sex in the state of drunkenness. We are living in the era of the hookup culture.

I doubt that K ave is ground zero because that type of subculture has always been here and always will be as it is the oldest profession. Everyone thinks sex workers spread diseases simply due to the sheer number of partners they have but I read some study published in the 80's or 90's about how all these sex workers were followed and tested trying to confirm that belief but the results came back that sex workers did not spread diseases to the degree they thought that they did.

I mean you have just as good of a chance of picking something up from a cute girl at a bar as you do from a girl from K ave. Hell, there are many girls especially in the city who don't escort but rip and run around with different men just because they can and can go toe to toe with your favorite K ave girl. I also knew of "good girls" in the suburbs who had 20 different sexual partners by the time they were seniors in high school. It's all so random and you can get anything from anyone.

No matter what, everyone just needs to use condoms especially for penetrative vaginal or anal sex. Remember that one porn star that did that one scene (her first porn shoot) with Darren and caught the big one? All it took was one time and he didn't even cum in her.

Gator145
01-15-20, 08:21
Gator, where and how do you find these gems. She looks Hott. I like your comment "come naked and leave naked" 😂128514;128514;.Like I told one young man. In my GPS I type Blow jobs, Babes, working girls, or any variation. Then I simply hit begin trip and lo and behold there she was. Right in front of me. Just like in the pic. I'd tell you the brand name of the GPS but I've used it so much the logo has worn off. I'm sure if you experiment with a variety of brands one will work for you. Now let's go to Walmart and watch the GPS units fly off the shelves. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

DucatiPilot
01-15-20, 10:51

Monger on.For anybody who is interested, the full results of the study can be found here:

https://www.innerbody.com/std-testing/std-statistics

Lance547
01-15-20, 17:54
Lance, Is Amsterdam close to the Market Frankford EL? I got to go there. I always envy you guys that have been around to the sweet spots of the world.

I don't know if a risk free environment would be as much fun? Take away the adventure, what's the point. Right? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.And I envy the guys who get to LIVE in countries that all the mongers travel to. From my observations the red light districts are no big deal. The people have lived with that subculture / element for so long it's unofficially apart of the culture. Take the Netherlands for example, from my understanding the red light district all came about in that region due to all the men who traveled to that area by boat to trade goods and services. What was cool to me was the outside urinals they had for all us bros. No need to duck down a dark ally or bother a shop merchant. There is a open shoulder height concrete maze structure you walk into and do your thing. It was clean and sanitary.

That said I have heard of some horror stories and books have been written to warn young men. You almost lost your phone but many western guys who fell in love with a Thai bargirl and such have had their entire life savings stolen and had to travel back to their home country old and penniless. The same rules that apply to the girls here also apply to foreign ones. A lot of those foreign women have abusive crap boyfriends they support as well as elderly parents and / or children; that's all that matters to them.

JTerry26
01-15-20, 20:24
For anybody who is interested, the full results of the study can be found here:

https://www.innerbody.com/std-testing/std-statisticsI'd love to see that data broken out gay vs straight. Two factors could be leading to high rates of infection among gay men:

1) In general, with the rise of treatment for HIV and the introduction of a drug to prevent HIV infection, condom use among gay men has declined, leading to higher rates of infection of other diseases. Also, younger gay men don't have a personal memory of the worst days of the AIDS epidemic.

2) Philly has a large AA population and, in general, AAs are less accepting of homosexuality. That leads some men to live secret lives, either being gay UTR or having a female beard with men on the side. Philly is 42% AA. Baltimore, also on the list, is 60%+ AA. Same goes for some of the southern cities on the top ten list and San Fran, well, probably more related to #1 above.

Not trying to downplay the risk.

Mucs5511
01-16-20, 12:47
Once you've been to Thailand, your head is turned and there is nowhere on Earth that even comes close. I go 4 times a year now.

Fiend9753
01-16-20, 22:22
I'd love to see that data broken out gay vs straight. Two factors could be leading to high rates of infection among gay men:

1) In general, with the rise of treatment for HIV and the introduction of a drug to prevent HIV infection, condom use among gay men has declined, leading to higher rates of infection of other diseases. Also, younger gay men don't have a personal memory of the worst days of the AIDS epidemic.

2) Philly has a large AA population and, in general, AAs are less accepting of homosexuality. That leads some men to live secret lives, either being gay UTR or having a female beard with men on the side. Philly is 42% AA. Baltimore, also on the list, is 60%+ AA. Same goes for some of the southern cities on the top ten list and San Fran, well, probably more related to #1 above.

Not trying to downplay the risk.I was looking around the net for personals type boards and I was thinking briefly I might try to find a civilian female for a FWB arrangement to fill in a large amount of free time I have at the moment. I found some active boards on a popular site but the one for philly (phillyr4 r) is predominantly active with guys looking for other guys even though its for everybody and it far outnumbers all the other type posts combined in the several days I lurked it and its very active with new posts daily. I found it kind of shocking because my expectation was it to be a bunch of men looking for women.

Frasier69
01-19-20, 23:21
Like I told one young man. In my GPS I type Blow jobs, Babes, working girls, or any variation. Then I simply hit begin trip and lo and behold there she was. Right in front of me.My GPS alerts me with when approaching a train crossing. I've yet to hear it tell me blow jobs, babes, and working girls ahead.

Turnpike Mike
01-21-20, 18:32
Once you've been to Thailand, your head is turned and there is nowhere on Earth that even comes close. I go 4 times a year now.Going March 1 to Bangkok. Is Nana Plaza still great? Any recommendations?

AnonBuxz
01-22-20, 16:45
New here, but I've been lurking for a couple weeks now once I discovered this landmine of a forum. I too, like you fine gentlemen-ly mongers, like to cruise Kensington as well. During the past summer of 2019, I was turning off of Frankford onto Kensington when I saw this 5'1-5'4, skinny, redhead walking in the middle of the street with a juice bottle. Mind you, in the summer of 2019, I had LITERALLY just started mongering. She may have been my first, who knows? Anyways, I pick her up, and we go to a discreet location around that area (I think it was near the backwoods of Kensington & Erie or Torresdale in a junkyard). Regardless, she gives me BBBJ and I BB her in both all 3 holes. It was amazing. For my first-ish experience, getting to pound that ass of hers for 10 minutes (mish, CG, reverse CG, doggy) was like heaven on Earth. Ever since then, I've been trying to find her (was only able to find her once more 1 week after it, but as soon as it hit like September-October, she disappeared). What's worse is that I've been trying to recreate and relive that amazing experience with WSWs that I find on or near Kensington. Have been with a couple broads that were decent-looking at best and only got BBBJCIM from them because of their looks and no figure (no tits, no ass). Was able to find this 1 tall, Puerto Rican woman near Kensington & Clearfield and have been with her 3 times before. First time, I got BBBJCIP and Greek, 2nd & 3rd time Greek never happened, but still got to BBBJCIP. I thought that I had finally found the replacement to the redhead for good, consistent, greek service, but alas, she too has disappeared.

Any suggestions on any Greek providers my fellow mongers?

DonTrask
01-24-20, 22:52
Kensington Avenue can consistently provide a range of choices and if you are lucky, a brand new experience. Such is the case with Miss. B, I found her off Sargent and in the cover of night, she didn't look bad, nice ass, decent face and look to be in her 20's age-wise.

So I made the scoop and offered a slight premium to street rates to take her a bit out of the way and back to my room. Here's where it got interesting; when we got in the room, I excused myself for a minute to take a piss. When I got out the bathroom, I was treated to a naked Miss B and she wanted to kick off the fun by pulling out her buzzing toy to pleasure herself. She told me her favorite chemical was crystal meth and she had just snorted some and wanted to beat her own monkey first just to make sure she got off. So I sat in the chair and watched this freak show. It was cool to see her rock her head back and moan.

Next, she wanted to show off her oral skills by DT-ing me into oblivion. I turned down the offer to slip into a cover for doggy style (her favorite) and opted to just dump a load of pecker snot down her throat.

On the way back, I complimented on her obvious skill set and she told me that she learned the technique of DT by reading about it on the Internet. I'm not sure the Internet can teach anyone how to suppress their gag reflex but she assured me that it can. So add that to the laundry list of ways the Internet has improved our lives. I don't know about my fellow mongers but I consider DT one of the harder to find skills. Some SW's brag they can but to find one that had no gag reflex that allowed you to bury your bone half way down her esophagus is an unexpected pleasure. I, for one, am thankful to the Kensington Street gods for delivering this talented sex freak!

Michael Doe
01-25-20, 20:13
I had the chance to come to Philly once before and have spoken of the time I had here to many! You guys have a SW scene that is beyond words compared to everywhere else I've ever been short of Vegas. I'm in a position that Have to come here a few times this year and would love to have any tips or tricks you guys use in your area that might help a southern boy from out of town. I'll hit the K ave, but if you know somewhere or someone else I should try please let me know. I'll do the solid of reporting on any and all encounters I have in your cool ass city. I dig redheads, the real kind copper hair or fire red punk. I like spinners or thick girls. Not too much into the bbw thing. I love women, anyone that has a cool attitude and has something cool about them. My specific questions are what are the prices around here. In my area I hit the street during lunch or before work for a quick BBBJ while I drive for 20 bucks. Is that about what happens here? Do you guys park more pay more? I can't explain how cool the K was the first time I was here and it was cold then. I'm really looking froward to checking it out as the weather warms. I'll take advice on anything that I should check out as a tourist, or something that only locals do. I want to learn more about philly. Thanks guys.

I'm here now as a matter of fact. I flew in and had arrangements made for Neicy (sp?) to be ready when I landed so I could get a few things worked out. I hate flying, it's so stressful. She was ready when I hit the ground and asked if I would be interested in a two girl appointment. I have a horrible time saying no to things like that so, I agreed. Neicy is a full figured light skinned black girl. She's cute with GINOROMOUS huge beautiful boobs. I was totally into just playing with them. I can't remember her friends name, but she was shorter, rounder and much blacker. I don't usually play with black girls, but I don't discriminate either. Her boobs were much perkier and fun to play with. Both girls laughed and were in a good mood. 200 total for the hh with both was very fair I thought. No greek from either and they don't really play with each other. It was a fun time right after a flight and I highly recommend. Hotel was shit. Almost scary.

http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/brandy-come-fuck-my-tight-puss/905585043474

If you hit my area for some crazy reason PM me and I'll give you the lay of the land there.

Doe out.

BobGopal
01-26-20, 16:18
Once you've been to Thailand, your head is turned and there is nowhere on Earth that even comes close. I go 4 times a year now.Completely agree. I was in Pattaya last year. Man can't wait to go back. Things are so much easy. No drama and deal with dope and sleeping shit.

Sacramento
01-27-20, 02:28
Completely agree. I was in Pattaya last year. Man can't wait to go back. Things are so much easy. No drama and deal with dope and sleeping shit.I have almost given up on escorts and streetwalkers here in america.

Rather save my money and do my mongering in other countries.

Woman in other countries treat you better and you get way better quality and for way less money.

I think americans fucked this shit up. Too many stupid asses out there. I will give you an example.

Hit a strip club. Met this beautiful latin woman. She said she literally just got to the states last week. Barely spoke any english. She treated me like a king. Took her in the back. I didn't even ask her for anything and she gave me full service at just the price of the dances. She was the happiest girl ever and no complaints. Anyways I go on vacation for a month. Come back to the states. Tell myself let me hit that strip club see that girl again. I see her. She's nice at first. Then I'm thinking about taking her in the back. I take her in the back. All of a sudden she starts saying she wants 200 dollars to do this and that. Fuck out of here. Just a bunch dumbass americans overspending money on pussy likes its gold or something. Spoiling these bitches. So fucking stupid. Never went back to a strip club since. Rather save my money and spend it overseas.

Streetwalker scene is a joke. 95% of these kensington girls look like they should be in resident evil movie. But a lot of guys on here hype up these disgusting fucks. Just drug addicted losers.

Here are some hot streetwalkers in Mexico. Look how nice they dress. How good they look how they smile. How they take care of themselves. This is how it should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXC7jSUBjZ8

DotComm
01-30-20, 07:57
I have almost given up on escorts and streetwalkers here in america.

Rather save my money and do my mongering in other countries.

Woman in other countries treat you better and you get way better quality and for way less money.

I think americans fucked this shit up. Too many stupid asses out there. I will give you an example.Agree totally! But, I don't think it's the guys that overspend who are the problem. It's the true assholes that don't know how to treat women in general. They're the ones that would ruin this scene if it were in the states. Been to CR, DR, Mexico, etc. It's always an American who gets unruly and disrespectful at the clubs and on the streets.

TotalAssman68
02-02-20, 19:06
Your box is full. Have a question can you pm me.

GreyGrope
02-03-20, 00:44
To the delight of many that will read this Nicole is back on the strip. After sporadic sighting's around the Clearfield exchange the past few months, she is now back to her old area.

The last few days I have seen her from Venango down to Ontario. I did see her down as far as Madison on her way to the store. She's been wearing a dark long coat with a big fur collar. Her boots stand out well also as they are silver sparkle. Something that might be seen in the Mummers Parade. No doubt it is her she's higher than a raptor in heat.

Many of the mongers would trip over each other to get to her when she was last out. She does have a good rep as a top notch provider. So don't pass her up if the opportunity presents itself. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Has anybody found her in recent weeks? I've been keeping an eye out and haven't seen her. Last I spotted her was back in the summer behind Walgreens.

NotLikeYou
02-03-20, 16:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NotLikeYou
02-03-20, 20:20
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SamPerkins420
02-04-20, 13:49
Agree totally! But, I don't think it's the guys that overspend who are the problem. It's the true assholes that don't know how to treat women in general. They're the ones that would ruin this scene if it were in the states. Been to CR, DR, Mexico, etc. It's always an American who gets unruly and disrespectful at the clubs and on the streets.Or just look at the countries where people love street mongering. Nobody mentions Netherlands where Amsterdam is basically Disney for please.

Everyone talks about Mexico, Thailand, DR, etc. What do those places have in common? Massive poverty and no economic opportunities, especially for women born into poverty. Whoring is literally a viable career option.

Here, sure there are some high priced escorts, maybe some ex porn stars, or middle aged suddenly single mother that needs income and has no marketable skills. But they aren't walking Kensington Ave. Streetwalkers here almost universally have very serious drug problems. The scene is "ruined" because it's totally different from third world countries.

Strange
02-04-20, 23:40
Or just look at the countries where people love street mongering. Nobody mentions Netherlands where Amsterdam is basically Disney for please.

Everyone talks about Mexico, Thailand, DR, etc. What do those places have in common? Massive poverty and no economic opportunities, especially for women born into poverty. Whoring is literally a viable career option.

Here, sure there are some high priced escorts, maybe some ex porn stars, or middle aged suddenly single mother that needs income and has no marketable skills. But they aren't walking Kensington Ave. Streetwalkers here almost universally have very serious drug problems. The scene is "ruined" because it's totally different from third world countries.Wilmington, Camden, Kensington, Baltimore are all third world countries. The politicians just don't want you to see it yet.

Lance547
02-05-20, 02:56
Wilmington, Camden, Kensington, Baltimore are all third world countries. The politicians just don't want you to see it yet.Yep. I was just about to say the same thing. The amount of poverty in Philadelphia alone is staggering.

Joyguru
02-07-20, 15:16
Going March 1 to Bangkok. Is Nana Plaza still great? Any recommendationsYou should postpone until this coronavirus things is solved. Number coronavirus in Thailand is increasing.

JerseyDevil52
02-07-20, 17:11
I'm a little late on posting but earlier this week I took a drive and met a Victoria on Sedgley. I approached on foot and we walked to a spot she knew of. Her Billy Joel impression was great. She covered Piano Man, which is one of my favorites. Would I repeat? Definitely. She has a phone but it died before she could get my number but for some reason she wouldn't give me hers. She said she was on the book of faces but I didn't catch a last name to find her. Dirty blonde hair, slim but not crackhead slim, blue eyes, and dressed some what stylish. Didn't seem like the normal SW. I'm regretting not getting more info.

Strange
02-12-20, 10:49
You should postpone until this coronavirus things is solved. Number coronavirus in Thailand is increasing.That kungflu ain't messing around.

XoMadison
02-13-20, 22:57
Some student near Temple. See her card get declined. Looked way too innocent but I offer to help her out, exchange digits, meet up with her last night and got the best BBBJCIM ever. She tells me she doesn't usually do this just in a bad situation. PM me for digits.

JerseyDevil52
02-14-20, 18:04
Some student near Temple. See her card get declined. Looked way too innocent but I offer to help her out, exchange digits, meet up with her last night and got the best BBBJCIM ever. She tells me she doesn't usually do this just in a bad situation. PM me for digits.Might want to fix your stored messages. Says it's reached capacity.

JerseyDevil52
02-15-20, 21:36
Guys, I don't have the info on the Temple chick. XoMadison is who has the info. Their inbox and stored messages is full. I was trying to message them for the info and it wouldn't allow me to send my message. That's why I made the post below.

Please stop messaging me asking for her info. I don't have it. Yet.

AnonBuxz
02-15-20, 23:48
I've been trying for weeks now to find a girl who will do greek and really let me pound it. However, as soon as I put the tip in, they all are like "yea no, hurts too much. But you can do it in my pussy instead. " Get ripped off every single time. Even with lube & foreplay, it still doesn't work.

Dtaylor1972
02-16-20, 01:34
Sorry, but he is 100% on the mark. Too many little boys with money in their pockets that will pay for a flash of titty, panties, bathwater. That's why backpage class girls demand 100 for a BJ, and 2 xx for a non GFE roll in the hay.

Mid range girls charging 3-4 Bill's, and fools paying 5+ for GFE. Which was 2. 5 not so long ago. The same is slowly happening in other countries as they know there are plenty of rich American suckers!

Agree totally! But, I don't think it's the guys that overspend who are the problem. It's the true assholes that don't know how to treat women in general. They're the ones that would ruin this scene if it were in the states. Been to CR, DR, Mexico, etc. It's always an American who gets unruly and disrespectful at the clubs and on the streets.

LurkingDog
02-17-20, 11:18
You should postpone until this coronavirus things is solved. Number coronavirus in Thailand is increasing.I went during the first week of Feb. Lots of outward concern at the airports but not a lot more than that. Unfortunately, too much work. Didn't have any time for recreation.

LD.

BobGopal
02-19-20, 04:42
I've been trying for weeks now to find a girl who will do greek and really let me pound it. However, as soon as I put the tip in, they all are like "yea no, hurts too much. But you can do it in my pussy instead. " Get ripped off every single time. Even with lube & foreplay, it still doesn't work.Little expensive try tna board for specific fantasy request. Street walker will be hit-miss and.

AnonBuxz
02-20-20, 10:49
Little expensive try tna board for specific fantasy request. Street walker will be hit-miss and.Too expensive, and I prefer to stick to the K&A strip. Although, lately it's been dead, which I assume is because of the cold.

Hunterspeak17
02-21-20, 11:23
I've seen her walking around there frequently over the last few months. I feel like I had scooped her up once before, but brought her back before we even started but I cannot recall why (possibly too much daylight). She's a tall, pretty thick BSW that hangs mostly around the old bull dealer. Occasionally walking up to the 7-11 area. Anyone know her name or any reviews here?

WonderHyme
02-24-20, 23:20
I have a friend that's in need of some help she's a petite Latina with a pretty face in south Philly. Hit me up in my inbox if you want her contact info.

JerseyDevil52
02-25-20, 09:18
Some of you may remember Sharon from CJ's photos. Last night I met her for the first time. What caught my attention was her spinner size and huge chest. We talked and got to know one another for a minute before she covered her friend Bobbie Jo. We finished talking pretty quickly and I got her number before she left. If you don't remember her from CJ's photos, I found one and borrowed it from CJ. Hope he doesn't mind. For reference, she's lost some weight since CJ's photo and man is she hot. Totally that spinner, big chested, mom next door type. MILF for a lack of better words. I hope to see her again.

Gator145
02-25-20, 12:02
Some of you may remember Sharon from CJ's photos. Last night I met her for the first time. What caught my attention was her spinner size and huge chest. We talked and got to know one another for a minute before she covered her friend Bobbie Jo. We finished talking pretty quickly and I got her number before she left. If you don't remember her from CJ's photos, I found one and borrowed it from CJ. Hope he doesn't mind. For reference, she's lost some weight since CJ's photo and man is she hot. Totally that spinner, big chested, mom next door type. MILF for a lack of better words. I hope to see her again.Good find Devil. Sharon is probably in the top ten providers out there. Always clean, nice clothes. She has a pro attitude with that stay at home mom look. She has told me to share her number with senior members. Inbox me for details. If you don't have 25 or more posts don't even ask. She has recently been working around the park at Tioga. Me, I"m just an 'OL Gator.

SwaggyBruuuh
02-25-20, 19:12
I seen a girl who looked like her across from the Huntingdon station two days ago. If it's the same girl the yes her chest is huge and yes she's not that tall.

JerseyDevil52
02-25-20, 20:34
Good find Devil. Sharon is probably in the top ten providers out there. Always clean, nice clothes. She has a pro attitude with that stay at home mom look. She has told me to share her number with senior members. Inbox me for details. If you don't have 25 or more posts don't even ask. She has recently been working around the park at Tioga. Me, I"m just an 'OL Gator.Definitely a good find! I totally got lucky. I found her at K and Sedgely. Been having luck at Sedgely lately ha.

BobGopal
02-25-20, 22:00
Some of you may remember Sharon from CJ's photos. Last night I met her for the first time. What caught my attention was her spinner size and huge chest. We talked and got to know one another for a minute before she covered her friend Bobbie Jo. We finished talking pretty quickly and I got her number before she left. If you don't remember her from CJ's photos, I found one and borrowed it from CJ. Hope he doesn't mind. For reference, she's lost some weight since CJ's photo and man is she hot. Totally that spinner, big chested, mom next door type. MILF for a lack of better words. I hope to see her again.Absolutely I had a date with her last year. Very good time. One of my dear friend introduced me. She is clean and young addicts always sleep in my car till reach hotel due to the drug in their vein. She is very professional.

HugeMat
02-27-20, 00:43
Some of you may remember Sharon from CJ's photos. Last night I met her for the first time. What caught my attention was her spinner size and huge chest. We talked and got to know one another for a minute before she covered her friend Bobbie Jo. We finished talking pretty quickly and I got her number before she left. If you don't remember her from CJ's photos, I found one and borrowed it from CJ. Hope he doesn't mind. For reference, she's lost some weight since CJ's photo and man is she hot. Totally that spinner, big chested, mom next door type. MILF for a lack of better words. I hope to see her again.I've been looking for her based on what I've read on here and her pics (I'm a sucker for big titties). I never see her out tho.

Gator145
02-28-20, 10:11
I've been looking for her based on what I've read on here and her pics (I'm a sucker for big titties). I never see her out tho.Sharon's Port 'O Call is between Ontario and Venango. Usually on the east side of Kensington Ave. That's part of the thrill. Knowing who you want and where to find her. You won't be disappointed. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Bazeball
02-29-20, 15:06
Don't underestimate NE Philly.

I've found girls at Frankford and Morrell, Bustleton and Tyson and on Torrersdale from Harbison to Megargee.

There are two little hotties (brunettes) currently hanging out on Frankford, between Welsh and Solly.

AznKilla
02-29-20, 20:28

I've found girls at Frankford and Morrell, Bustleton and Tyson and on Torrersdale from Harbison to Megargee.

There are two little hotties (brunettes) currently hanging out on Frankford, between Welsh and Solly.Area is so friggin big, LOL. Harder to stroll with a radius like that.

RussianBear
02-29-20, 23:48
Just want to check with fellow mongers if anybody was lucky enough to encounter Casey resently (blondie sweetheart in early twenties, was usually hanging out between Westmoreland and Ontario). She stopped answering text and Facebook messages after New Year's eve and I have not seen her on K thereafter. Was a total package eager and willing to please). Had a luck to bring her home couple times and never regretted that.

Mr Predictable
03-01-20, 01:00

There are two little hotties (brunettes) currently hanging out on Frankford, between Welsh and Solly.My brain has melted.

I live on Welsh, but have no clue how Solly Ave, Welsh, and Frankford are near each other. Is there a business nearby that you can use as a landmark?

Ruchacz1
03-01-20, 12:14
Hey guys!

I remember some time ago I saw an online map to all of the spots in Philly. Can't find it since. Looking to explore the scene beyond the K. Anyone knows what I'm talking about? Link perhaps?

Thanks!

Ed Norton
03-01-20, 12:31
Hey guys!

I remember some time ago I saw an online map to all of the spots in Philly. Can't find it since. Looking to explore the scene beyond the K. Anyone knows what I'm talking about? Link perhaps?

Thanks!http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia

Lihart
03-01-20, 13:33

There are two little hotties (brunettes) currently hanging out on Frankford, between Welsh and Solly.When are seeing those on Frankford and Welsh? What time of day?

Davey1965
03-02-20, 20:40
My brain has melted.

I live on Welsh, but have no clue how Solly Ave, Welsh, and Frankford are near each other. Is there a business nearby that you can use as a landmark?Welsh does cross Frankford ave and continues east to State Rd. And about a 1/2 mile north from Welsh Rd is Solly Ave. Solly comes in at the RR trestle named Solly Ave bridge. Two red lights north of there is the Liberty Diner, great place to go eat if anyone is in the area.

Mr Predictable
03-03-20, 01:09
Welsh does cross Frankford ave and continues east to State Rd. And about a 1/2 mile north from Welsh Rd is Solly Ave. Solly comes in at the RR trestle named Solly Ave bridge. Two red lights north of there is the Liberty Diner, great place to go eat if anyone is in the area.I always think of Willits rd as Welsh since they blend right in!

I know exactly where Liberty Diner is but never really though to Welsh going right there. I have lived in that area for several years now too, LOL.

I can't imagine being able to spot girls hanging in that area because who would stop and ask? It's kind of a nothing spot except for cars go to fast food places and whatnot.

On a related note, my gf was waiting for a bus on Welsh, more towards the blvd, and Russian guy pulls over and offers her hundreds of dollars. She was like WTF and I told her to please use Uber before someone murders you. So, I guess people are always on the hunt.

Yogi9050
03-03-20, 04:17
Some of you may remember Sharon from CJ's photos. Last night I met her for the first time. What caught my attention was her spinner size and huge chest. We talked and got to know one another for a minute before she covered her friend Bobbie Jo. We finished talking pretty quickly and I got her number before she left. If you don't remember her from CJ's photos, I found one and borrowed it from CJ. Hope he doesn't mind. For reference, she's lost some weight since CJ's photo and man is she hot. Totally that spinner, big chested, mom next door type. MILF for a lack of better words. I hope to see her again.Sharon has been one of my regulars for 3 or 4 years. Very reliable and no gag reflex. True professional but she is also selective on her dates as well.

Bazeball
03-03-20, 18:26
When are seeing those on Frankford and Welsh? What time of day?Late nights, early morning hours.

HugeMat
03-03-20, 23:59
Sharon's Port 'O Call is between Ontario and Venango. Usually on the east side of Kensington Ave. That's part of the thrill. Knowing who you want and where to find her. You won't be disappointed. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.Thanks for that info fam. Definitely going to have the eagle eye out for her.

JerseyDevil52
03-04-20, 14:45
she is also selective on her dates as well.I will vouch for this comment. I almost didn't get my chance with her.

Fiend9753
03-08-20, 18:54
Its been almost 20 years since I been down on the K stroll. I was on my way back from NJ visiting a bookstore and decided to do a couple loops. I didn't think it could get worse down there but it did. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was around 1:30 am Sunday morning. I saw a few girls who looked interested but they were scary as hell looking and being too obvious. The whole loop where I used to find decent pick ups back in the day was dead or full of of street people camped out in groups. I might go back for a daytime morning loop at like 10 am to see if its any different. Maybe I'm just getting old or maybe I've gotten too soft or maybe its me being sober for the last 17 years but I can't believe I used to spend so much time down there back in 90's. Its bad when you look around and wish for the good old days of the crack epidemic in the 80's and 90's.

I guess I'll stick to strip clubs and book stores for my thrills.

Stay safe out there guys and you are better men than me in this respect.

DonTrask
03-10-20, 08:16
The whole loop where I used to find decent pick ups back in the day was dead or full of of street people camped out in groups. I might go back for a daytime morning loop at like 10 am to see if its any different. Maybe I'm just getting old or maybe I've gotten too soft or maybe its me being sober for the last 17 years but I can't believe I used to spend so much time down there back in 90's. Its bad when you look around and wish for the good old days of the crack epidemic in the 80's and 90's.Admittedly, my history on K Avenue does not extend back 20 years so I can't speak directly to your comparison. Still, as a avid street monger of multiple strolls (K Ave, Broadway in Camden, Trenton, Newark, and I have even pick up strays in Paulsboro and Asbury Park, NJ), I can attest that K Avenue often provides both the highest number and widest array of choices on a consistent basis.

Might I suggest that you timing (1:30 AM) and the sample size of one has skewed your results? I have scooped on K Avenue at 9 AM, noon, 5 PM-9 PM and have done from a wide range of choices. I will agree, most strolls are filled with the walking zombies, those drug addicts that have gone to hell in a hand basket with no regard to their personal hygiene. I wouldn't even let them in my car much less entrust my dick to them. Given that every girl (without exception I believe, its 100%) has a drug habit so my challenge is to find those that have the lower miles on them. Not easy to do from a moving car with 25 yards distance but if it were easy, everybody would do it.

Hopefully you might try again with better results. That's what this board is for, to share information that both keeps us safe and enhances our next experience. Good luck.

PikeMan666
03-10-20, 23:41
If there really is anything going on there it will defiantly be after dark. There are to many schools in that area for anything to happen during the day.

Seanrinva
03-11-20, 10:04
I'd love to get her contact info for when I'm in town, if possible.

Sharon has been one of my regulars for 3 or 4 years. Very reliable and no gag reflex. True professional but she is also selective on her dates as well..

RoboPimp
03-11-20, 19:50
Sharon has been one of my regulars for 3 or 4 years. Very reliable and no gag reflex. True professional but she is also selective on her dates as well.Sharon is Top Notch.

And the Fake Tits are amazing. She has no problem pulling them out for display.

I scooped her up this morning.

There was also a young girl out there around 5'8" and a very big butt.

Pretty. But I couldn't just kick Sharon out the car as we were driving to the spot.

LOL.

Kinda feelin the regrets now because I haven't see a healthy young girl with a lot of Ass in years on the strip.

DonTrask
03-11-20, 20:34
Just started my recon lap for advanced scouting and a K Ave veteran walked up to the door while waiting on a red light at K Ave and Somerset. It was Carol, one of Cookiejar's subjects (I realize that doesn't narrow the field that much given Cookiejar's long and stellar career), a mid age blonde that is actually cute but the # of years on the street & children have robbed her body of any hotness.

But those same # of years have been spent honing her craft as a skin flute player and she is more than skilled. While she is blowing you, she has a habit of moaning softly as if she is really into it. Now I know as well as the next guy that it's an act but she probably has come to realize that it is very effective ploy for getting the guy to nut more quickly. Well that and the fact that she sucks really hard on the upstroke. A true professional, we should expect anything on any of our ventures.

RoboPimp
03-11-20, 21:24
Just started my recon lap for advanced scouting and a K Ave veteran walked up to the door while waiting on a red light at K Ave and Somerset. It was Carol, one of Cookiejar's subjects (I realize that doesn't narrow the field that much given Cookiejar's long and stellar career), a mid age blonde that is actually cute but the # of years on the street & children have robbed her body of any hotness.

But those same # of years have been spent honing her craft as a skin flute player and she is more than skilled. While she is blowing you, she has a habit of moaning softly as if she is really into it. Now I know as well as the next guy that it's an act but she probably has come to realize that it is very effective ploy for getting the guy to nut more quickly. Well that and the fact that she sucks really hard on the upstroke. A true professional, we should expect anything on any of our ventures.K&Somerset?

Dam I thought it was only Homeless people there.

Honestly I try to stay North of Tioga because of all the heat down there.

Be careful.

NotLikeYou
03-15-20, 16:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AnonBuxz
03-16-20, 12:42
Found the skinny redhead that I was talking about that liked to do greek, and man did she look rough. I hadn't seen her since summer of 2019, but it's amazing what 7-9 months can do to you when live in the Kenzo area. Anyways, she remembered me and we went to our usual spot and she let me pound away at her mud hole for a solid 15 minutes before I popped. Before that, she literally played the flute so well that my sword disappeared into her esophagus. It wasn't just a disappear act either, It was a full back & forth, make-it-disappear over and over again repeat act. That's something I didn't remember from the past two times I had her, so that's a plus. Other than her looking like a walking infection, the service was outstanding. Her name is Jess BTW, at least that's what I think I heard.

Bond 007
03-16-20, 16:29
Red head that does it all, been out there for a few.

Found the skinny redhead that I was talking about that liked to do greek, and man did she look rough. I hadn't seen her since summer of 2019, but it's amazing what 7-9 months can do to you when live in the Kenzo area. Anyways, she remembered me and we went to our usual spot and she let me pound away at her mud hole for a solid 15 minutes before I popped. Before that, she literally played the flute so well that my sword disappeared into her esophagus. It wasn't just a disappear act either, It was a full back & forth, make-it-disappear over and over again repeat act. That's something I didn't remember from the past two times I had her, so that's a plus. Other than her looking like a walking infection, the service was outstanding. Her name is Jess BTW, at least that's what I think I heard.

Yogi9050
03-17-20, 13:20
Sharon is Top Notch.

And the Fake Tits are amazing. She has no problem pulling them out for display.

I scooped her up this morning.

There was also a young girl out there around 5'8" and a very big butt.

Pretty. But I couldn't just kick Sharon out the car as we were driving to the spot.

LOL.

Kinda feelin the regrets now because I haven't see a healthy young girl with a lot of Ass in years on the stripI think you may be referring to Audrey. Pretty, big butt, sandy blonde hair? Decent service good conversationalist, somewhat rigid. Sharon is one of my ATF's and I see her a few times a month for 3 - 4 years and would never choose between Sharon and any one else on the strip. You made the correct choice.

BurnerAcount
03-17-20, 15:42
Last summer while strolling I happen to run I to a beautiful young blond with very few miles on it. Met her at the park off the ave and she hopped in. Been using her services her since because she truly is a pleaser. Just about anything goes and she's clean but smokes the pipe. She is a taller thin blonde but some dark brown hair. Very skinny but amazing perky tits. She goes by sam is always up and down the ave not necessarily working but she grew up around that area. If anyone had the pleasure to meet her please share your experiences. I am looking to stroll around today amid the corona crisis but I rather get a referral from you mongers. Any Latina girls out there if you can DM some info.

Suckuhh
03-17-20, 22:37
Been awhile since I hit the Ave, prob almost a year but was dropping a friend off on broad and Alley so I decided to see what 1 am had in store. The whole strip was pretty much dead, really really weird seeing it like that. CoronaV shutdowns aside, It was a ghost town. Saw one possibility but she was a literal walking zombie so I passed. She must have just shot up and would have ended up using my lap as a nod off pillow. Went up past the sev and parked up, Saw a SMOKING petite blonde with a beanie on! Score! Or so I thought, I pulled up too far and another car had stopped by closer to her and she ended up getting in the backseat! Was totally pissed as she looked freshly showered and hair straightened. A rare site for that late. On my way out I see a petite brunette and made the scoop and I'm glad I did. Picked up Bonnie from one of CJ's shoots back in July. Curly hair, cute and petite. She was an absolute pleasure. We talked and got to know each other like old friends LOL. She was super nice, courteous and customer service skills top notch. Opted for just a BJ but mid session once my hands were in her pants gripping that ass I wanted to add on a ride session but decided against it. I knew I would have ended up asking to bare / CIP and I'm not taking that risk ever in the Ave LOL. Her mic skills were on point anyway so I sat back and let her catch up every last drop. Definitely a cool girl.

DonTrask
03-18-20, 09:58
https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelphia-police-to-delay-arrests-for-certain-non-violent-crimes

If the SW market wasn't exactly the lowest LE priority, it is now. Open season on street commerce, LE has better things to do.

I might be stuck on the sidelines during the Pandemic but I hoping to live vicariously through the exploits of the Philadelphia mongering community. Come on guys, I'm pulling for you.

Bob1345
03-18-20, 10:06
I posted this in another section but I guess it should belong here also.

You're going to see more SW's Then ever before the reason I believe you always had that group that was on the fence about doing this maybe because they had someone helping them when needed or they had a part-time job or some other reason or source of money but now with everything closing up people out of work they may now cross that line for no other reason but they have no choice.

I don't get down there much except when visiting family but Saturday night on my way down stopping at the light at Aramingo and Allegheny there was this One on the corner when I looked over she was staring right at me with the biggest smile she was the cutest one I've seen yet down there short blond hair beautiful face about 5'10 5'11 look like I had a killer body but she had some type of long sweater jacket on so hard to tell kept staring and smiling like what the hell are you going to roll your window down or what Unfortunately I couldn't do anything as the light turned green and I took off she kept smiling I nodded and approval she did the same and that was it hope someone got lucky with that one.

Ruchacz1
03-18-20, 18:27
Hey people!

Coming this week to hang low for a few days. What are some decent hotels near the K? I previously stayed at the Warwick downtown. Place was ok, but had a few issues. First, the place is pretty far away, about 20 min driving. Then, street parking was TERRIBLE. Meters throughout the whole area. Finally, I felt a bit odd walking through the lobby with girls obviously out of their place.

I saw a Days Inn Roosevelt Blvd ad online. How is this place? Any issues bringing guests? Also can you recommend some other spots, but nothing crappy where I need to look around my shoulder! At least a Days Inn, Holiday Inn etc. , or better. I will post as soon as I can!

DonTrask
03-18-20, 18:37
Hey people!

Coming this week to hang low for a few days. What are some decent hotels near the K? I previously stayed at the Warwick downtown. Place was ok, but had a few issues. First, the place is pretty far away, about 20 min driving. Then, street parking was TERRIBLE. Meters throughout the whole area. Finally, I felt a bit odd walking through the lobby with girls obviously out of their place.

I saw a Days Inn Roosevelt Blvd ad online. How is this place? Any issues bringing guests? Also can you recommend some other spots, but nothing crappy where I need to look around my shoulder! At least a Days Inn, Holiday Inn etc. , or better. I will post as soon as I can!Good luck and I hope you report back.

RoboPimp
03-18-20, 19:56
I think you may be referring to Audrey. Pretty, big butt, sandy blonde hair? Decent service good conversationalist, somewhat rigid. Sharon is one of my ATF's and I see her a few times a month for 3 - 4 years and would never choose between Sharon and any one else on the strip. You made the correct choice.I know. LOL.

But this girls ass was big and shaking as she walked. It was like an IG thot on the Strip.

I've always been an ass man.

And no that girl was Brunette. Early 20's.

And an update I did see Sharon again a few days ago, but she was with 2 other girls.

Sharon asked if I'd rather see her, so I did since she was new. No hard feelings. Sharon is a Champ.

Its like she knows she is Top 5 and has the confidence people will be back.

Like you said it was a mistake. New girl name was Rhia. Terrible rushed job, dry mouth.

And she's is a Duck Dodger in the 24th Half Century.

Also anyone know what's up with the one weirdo who sits in his SUV on Jasper all day long eyeing the chicks?

I don't like that. He just sits there and they say he masturbates while looking. All day. WTF.

Lance547
03-18-20, 21:44
Found the skinny redhead that I was talking about that liked to do greek, and man did she look rough. I hadn't seen her since summer of 2019, but it's amazing what 7-9 months can do to you when live in the Kenzo area. Anyways, she remembered me and we went to our usual spot and she let me pound away at her mud hole for a solid 15 minutes before I popped. Before that, she literally played the flute so well that my sword disappeared into her esophagus. It wasn't just a disappear act either, It was a full back & forth, make-it-disappear over and over again repeat act. That's something I didn't remember from the past two times I had her, so that's a plus. Other than her looking like a walking infection, the service was outstanding. Her name is Jess BTW, at least that's what I think I heard.You were with Dee.

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-this-redhead-goddess-make/891845920006

AnonBuxz
03-18-20, 23:09
Red head that does it all, been out there for a few.Nope, name definitely started w / a "J", and the pic doesn't look like her. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Bond 007
03-19-20, 16:35
I will be looking for your red head, I see Darlene now just going by Dee. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-this-redhead-goddess-make/891845920006.

Any body know who the other girl is like get her info Thanks Bond.

Nope, name definitely started w / a "J", and the pic doesn't look like her. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Indiana Joe31
03-20-20, 07:16
Anyone seen her lately? I got her number over a year ago. After we had a little bit of fun. Been looking for her ever since.

Nice looking. About 5'10" . Anyone?

Met her on Kensington.

FreddyKruger1
03-20-20, 16:01
I believed the other girl is "jasmine". If you peep the crawler and type in Chewla, you'll find her. She hasn't been posting in a minute tho. I've inquired about her before, but no luck.

Stay safe,

Fred.

I will be looking for your red head, I see Darlene now just going by Dee. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-this-redhead-goddess-make/891845920006.

Any body know who the other girl is like get her info Thanks Bond.

HugeMat
03-21-20, 21:27
I know. LOL.

But this girls ass was big and shaking as she walked. It was like an IG thot on the Strip.

I've always been an ass man.

And no that girl was Brunette. Early 20's.

And an update I did see Sharon again a few days ago, but she was with 2 other girls.

Sharon asked if I'd rather see her, so I did since she was new. No hard feelings. Sharon is a Champ.

Its like she knows she is Top 5 and has the confidence people will be back.

Like you said it was a mistake. New girl name was Rhia. Terrible rushed job, dry mouth.

And she's is a Duck Dodger in the 24th Half Century.

Also anyone know what's up with the one weirdo who sits in his SUV on Jasper all day long eyeing the chicks?

I don't like that. He just sits there and they say he masturbates while looking. All day. WTF.Damn I still have yet to see or link up with Sharon. I cruised the ave one night last weekend hoping to see her and nothing. Hopefully I'll see her soon.

Mcc110
03-22-20, 11:06
Went out last night cruising against better judgement from 5 - 11. Too intrigued by news about not making arrests for prostitution and reports of lots of girls out.

It was terrible. Lots of girls but no one above a 5 or 6. Still lots of police out.

If it wasn't worth it enough for covid-19 I wouldn't have even bothered at all by what I saw last night.

Suckuhh
03-23-20, 04:59
Went out last night cruising against better judgement from 5 - 11. Too intrigued by news about not making arrests for prostitution and reports of lots of girls out.

It was terrible. Lots of girls but no one above a 5 or 6. Still lots of police out.

If it wasn't worth it enough for covid-19 I wouldn't have even bothered at all by what I saw last night.I can surely co-sign this. Took a drive down after work around 8-9 pm and the AVE WAS DEAD. I'm talking tumble weeds and a page out of Revelations The End of Days. Corona Virus is sucking the remainder of life out of those parts my friends. It's almost eerie / spooky driving around those parts knowing what's going on in the world at this moment. The handful of girls I did see out tonight might as well just make the switch to cardboard signs bc it's embarrassing. Don't fret my friends, I'm sure there will be light at the end of these dark, dark times. Or will the darkness swallow us all?

Currymonster
03-23-20, 05:30

I saw a Days Inn Roosevelt Blvd ad online. How is this place? Any issues bringing guests? Also can you recommend some other spots, but nothing crappy where I need to look around my shoulder! At least a Days Inn, Holiday Inn etc. , or better. I will post as soon as I can!The ones around the Convention Centre are OK, but parking will be awful daytime. Most have a 15 min dropoff zone that you can usually get 30 minutes from if it's quiet time for arrivals.

Days Inn Roosevelt is fairly close to the north end of the Ave, feels fairly shitty (even accounting for it being a Days Inn), and has signs up saying "absolutely no visitors", but they don't really blink when you bring a lady in. Girls seem to think it's miles away, but it's barely more than 5 minutes at night from Erie-Torresdale. Definitely closer than the Carlyle to Somerset.

There are some new AirBnB options around now too. Availability is probably through the roof in the current climate. I saw a few that looked thoroughly attractive for this purpose when I last looked, but I was trying for a busy weekend.

ActionMan609
03-23-20, 21:53
Had an odd one recently.

Since the virus outbreak, I've been laying low, avoiding the ave, but have been texting one girl I see pretty often. She text me back from one of her friends phone. I responded to the friend, asking how she knows my girl and she tells me she in same line of work, the occupation we all enjoy here.

I ask her if we could set up in the future after all this blows over and she tells me no, my girl is her friend and she would never cross that line. WTF! What fucking line?? My girl isn't the only SW I see and my dick surely isn't the only one she sucks for money. The friend won't budge, I tell her there is a very good chance we already know each other and if I picked her up off a random corner and offhand mentioned her friends name, would she get out?

Not like this unknown girl is the only SW in the sea, so I'm not sweating it, but it's like trying to get your girlfriends best friend to blow you.

Anyway, thought this was an odd one. Be safe out there, avoid the ave.

NiviThree
03-24-20, 12:26
Had an odd one recently.

Since the virus outbreak, I've been laying low, avoiding the ave, but have been texting one girl I see pretty often. She text me back from one of her friends phone. I responded to the friend, asking how she knows my girl and she tells me she in same line of work, the occupation we all enjoy here.

I ask her if we could set up in the future after all this blows over and she tells me no, my girl is her friend and she would never cross that line. WTF! What fucking line?? My girl isn't the only SW I see and my dick surely isn't the only one she sucks for money. The friend won't budge, I tell her there is a very good chance we already know each other and if I picked her up off a random corner and offhand mentioned her friends name, would she get out?

Not like this unknown girl is the only SW in the sea, so I'm not sweating it, but it's like trying to get your girlfriends best friend to blow you.

Anyway, thought this was an odd one. Be safe out there, avoid the ave.1) They bail each other out when one is empty. That insurance is worth more than your money or the risk her friend feels a certain way?

2) The new girl already owes the original girl.

3) They like to pretend relationships on the street between the girls follow the rules of the normal world?

4) Its a game and she will do it but for more than what you pay the other girl.

5) Your "requests" and or personality she already hears about and this is an easy way out instead of saying "Eeew. Never".

My guess, its Number 1 or 2 above. Enlightened self interest and "follow the money" describes most choices.

JayCurvedLeft
03-25-20, 02:10
Was riding around about 1 am a few nights ago met Lola standing on the corner of Atlantic and Kensington a redhead Hispanic 49 short nice body for her age actually hooked up with her last year some time. Nice tits ass is ok good head but I covered but she'll do bare BJ she wanted 30 but told her I only had 20 so she took it. Has a number and she actually has an ad on the list crawler only do bjs but I'm sure she'll do FS but doesn't have her own place.

RoboPimp
03-25-20, 18:32
Damn I still have yet to see or link up with Sharon. I cruised the ave one night last weekend hoping to see her and nothing. Hopefully I'll see her soon.Sharon is early morning. 6-8 am.

She does just enough jobs to copp and bounces.

Yogi9050
03-26-20, 15:23
Sharon is early morning. 6-8 am.

She does just enough jobs to copp and bounces.Her daughter has been sick, she's been at home last few days.

HugeMat
03-26-20, 20:19
Sharon is early morning. 6-8 am.

She does just enough jobs to copp and bounces.Oh. OK thanks for the info. I'm never out during those times.

Djs0182
03-27-20, 04:55
I think she went by Mimi. Any info or additional pics would be great.

FunTymez
03-29-20, 11:34
Anyone ever have a run with Catrina? Brunetter or dark red hair. Can't recall. Saw her last summer for a hot steamy session with BBCIP in my backseat. Body was banging even at 39. Told me worked as a guard in a prison and hubby had passed. Lived on Erie road or something like that. Long story short. Her friend Ray (or Raye? Rey?) was able to help me see her.

AnonBuxz
03-29-20, 22:32
You were with Dee.

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-this-redhead-goddess-make/891845920006Nope, not her either. But I'd let her play my flute / jump into her mud hole too.

AnonBuxz
03-29-20, 22:35
Anyone seen her lately? I got her number over a year ago. After we had a little bit of fun. Been looking for her ever since.

Nice looking. About 5'10" . Anyone?

Met her on Kensington.Is she the spanish girl that has a great ass? Really tall, probably around 5'10 like you said, kinda well kept as well like keeps her hair and make-up sort of nice? If not, I've definitely been with some Spanish girl that fits that description, just not familiar with her name being Gigi. I never got in her mud hole but I popped twice inside her.

Djs0182
03-30-20, 03:42
Met her on Torresdale at Howell, good time. Anyone else have any experience. Have many more, with her and friends.

RoboPimp
03-30-20, 03:46
Has anyone here ever been on that IG page?

Pure comedy. And you can see some of the girls we talk about there.

AnonBuxz
03-30-20, 13:22
Met her on Torresdale at Howell, good time. Anyone else have any experience. Have many more, with her and friends.I've been trying to get w / her forever now, mostly because I heard she has a nice ass and offers up the mud hole. Prices and where to find her (I'm guessing she's only around Torresdale at Howell)?

UrbanBook
03-31-20, 18:37
The choice is mine but I do have others that I'm responsible for.

I'm not Darrell Downer. Get laid as much as possible but be careful. Don't hurt your family.

https://youtu.be/9TH-xOtYJn4

Mr Predictable
03-31-20, 21:13
The choice is mine but I do have others that I'm responsible for.

I'm not Darrell Downer. Get laid as much as possible but be careful. Don't hurt your family.

https://youtu.be/9TH-xOtYJn4I literally can't feel anything through and never have been able.

I believe it's due to the insane circumcision practice I had no choice in. Anyway, I would rather not have sex that attempt it. So, it's either none or oral. I typically stick to the relationship I'm in but it's all a tough situation if condoms do not work for you.

Djs0182
03-31-20, 22:11
I've been trying to get w / her forever now, mostly because I heard she has a nice ass and offers up the mud hole. Prices and where to find her (I'm guessing she's only around Torresdale at Howell)?No to mud hole, she loves facials though. She ain't out much. But yes in that vicinity. Here's another. Have more of her with others.

Djs0182
03-31-20, 23:18
Anyone know what happened to these girls? Or have updated photos? These are from my times with them.