PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Davey1965
09-21-18, 04:58
Well I always used backpage and relied on reviews from TER back when both those sites were still up and running. As far as actually going to the kenso area, I started out taking suburban kids who were always too scared to go and cop dope to the city so they'd pay me to do so fo them, then I'd cop up and sell back in my area and long story short I began using here and there. My main concern was getting the drugs and getting the hell out of the city, I wouldn't just hit the block similar to what mongers do for walkers. I was buying 10+ bundles a time I'd meet dealers away from any hot spots. I'd never consider cruising around with drugs in then car looking for hookers, I've been to CFCF on drug charges before. Not fun. My question was what specific blocks or intersections were good for using as far as the better choice of women, that was all. I am semi familiar with the area but I've never went down there with the intention of picking up a date. Sorry if there was any confusion and thanks to those who replied.It's hard to say exact spots since a lot of the girls keep moving vs just hanging on a corner. But most el stops seem to have action surrounding the area. Some better than others. Seems the first one to start with nowadays would be Tioga and south to Huntingdon Station. If you want to concentrate on small areas at a time I would say first from Torresdale to Allegheny, then Allegheny to Lehigh and then what many call the South end Lehigh to Front. Either section could be hot or cold within a given day / hour. Good luck cruising. Mapping out your own favorite spots take some time but is part of the fun.

Gator145
09-21-18, 18:47
It's hard to say exact spots since a lot of the girls keep moving vs just hanging on a corner. But most el stops seem to have action surrounding the area. Some better than others. Seems the first one to start with nowadays would be Tioga and south to Huntingdon Station. If you want to concentrate on small areas at a time I would say first from Torresdale to Allegheny, then Allegheny to Lehigh and then what many call the South end Lehigh to Front. Either section could be hot or cold within a given day / hour. Good luck cruising. Mapping out your own favorite spots take some time but is part of the fun.I tend to agree with Davey1965. It is difficult to pinpoint any specific spot on the strip. Where, what, when, and who one finds today may not be the case tomorrow. It's an ever changing landscape out there to say the least.

The better more attractive girls tend to be constantly migrating. It's not like Walmart. Where one goes and can find the same item in the same place day after day. It takes a lot of gas, leg work and time to mind the fields. Then for any umber of reasons the crop isn't where it was originally planted.

What can cause these changing tides? Heavy LEO presence. There have been bikes, foot patrols, dirt bikes, mini bikes, horses, and the ever present cars, vans and under cover units. All there to bust up the fun. That is there job. So there's a shift where the goods might be any given time. Then the constant ODs which brings the rescue and additional police to a location. Once the gawkers have their fill of another's stupidity then they also move around.

Traffic jams, altercations and other out of the ordinary events will screw things up really good.

The only thing one can count on down the strip is if it's raining. Then you can drive the course and you are basically bumping into them cause the walk under the EL to get out of the weather. None of that is an every day occurrence and most of it is. The variables are so constant and present there is no set pattern or place to do your business.

Best advice I can offer is to keep at it. Never follow any pattern or procedure. What works for me may not be ideal for you. The more you accustom yourself to the area the more you will understand the concept of acquiring your goal.

Understanding the changes that can take place is the first step in finding what you are looking for. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Lall123
09-21-18, 21:06
Hoping somebody has seen this one. On Tuesday morning I was between Clearfield and Indiana on the K when I saw a petite, very pretty girl who looked Puerto Rican or Asian. Jet black long straight hair. Couldn't have been more than 5' tall. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her jump in a car. What a find for that guy. If she sounds familiar, please reply or PM. Thanks.

Suckuhh
09-22-18, 02:12
Thanks Gator and Davey. Means a lot coming from grizzled vets as yourself. I've taken a look at all then advice you guys in particular have shared in the past. I'll definitely report back, have to stop by the traffic court in Spring garden to pay citations before they put a warrant out LOL. Looking forward to cruising the El afterwards.

WonderHyme
09-22-18, 08:12
Hoping somebody has seen this one. On Tuesday morning I was between Clearfield and Indiana on the K when I saw a petite, very pretty girl who looked Puerto Rican or Asian. Jet black long straight hair. Couldn't have been more than 5' tall. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her jump in a car. What a find for that guy. If she sounds familiar, please reply or PM. Thanks.Was her hair in braids?

Lall123
09-22-18, 10:20
Was her hair in braids?Not that day. But her hair is long enough to braid. Long black straight hair. When she glanced at me I was blown away by her big pretty eyes too. This girl is petite. Can't be more then 90 lbs. But not skinny. She is just tiny.

Gator145
09-22-18, 15:56
Hoping somebody has seen this one. On Tuesday morning I was between Clearfield and Indiana on the K when I saw a petite, very pretty girl who looked Puerto Rican or Asian. Jet black long straight hair. Couldn't have been more than 5' tall. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her jump in a car. What a find for that guy. If she sounds familiar, please reply or PM. Thanks.I know exactly who you are referencing. Saw her and went instantly crazy. Of course I am not the only guy out there with a certain amount of taste. I went around the block and returned only to find she was MIA. Of course that sometimes happens. I have seen her a few times in my travels. Do not know her name nor does a couple of my contacts. If I do eventually catch her, rest assured, I most certainly will, then I will most definitely post of the anticipate happy encounter. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gator145
09-22-18, 15:58
Was her hair in braids?Not sure had her pants on and her arms was down. Couldn't see her hair in either location. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gator145
09-22-18, 16:02
Not that day. But her hair is long enough to braid. Long black straight hair. When she glanced at me I was blown away by her big pretty eyes too. This girl is petite. Can't be more then 90 lbs. But not skinny. She is just tiny.She's runway material. Extremely attractive. There's a few Girls around of that caliber. Jess that High Pockets and Davey Met up with is the same level. Never take them for users. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

WonderHyme
09-22-18, 18:07
She's runway material. Extremely attractive. There's a few Girls around of that caliber. Jess that High Pockets and Davey Met up with is the same level. Never take them for users. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Does she have a grim reaper tattoo on her hand? And tatted arms? If so, I know her.

TrinitHugz
09-22-18, 20:16
I'm out here now and seeing all these Dam Philadelphia LE. Dam it bwoy. Anything popping. And where?. On Saturday this is not normal around this time. Saw one with bookbag on her back at 711 15-20 mins ago. Needle park ain't got issh. Jasper dead af!. Do I have to run to Macgee and get tomboy start for that mic check? She bad but she looking kinda light weight these days.

Lall123
09-22-18, 21:22
She's runway material. Extremely attractive. There's a few Girls around of that caliber. Jess that High Pockets and Davey Met up with is the same level. Never take them for users. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I actually passed around out there a few times since, which I rarely do. Looking for her! If she stays active she will get passed around like a little hot chili pepper! If I find her Ill let you know.

Suckuhh
09-23-18, 21:21
Just came from the ave. First time SW mongerer and I had success. But dear god was it scorching with LE presence. I literally saw them every 2 minutes. Is it always like that in Kensington? Rolled down towards the Sev and saw nothing. It was raining today so I didn't know what to expect. Turned around at frank ford and tailed back toward Alley. Finally saw a pretty faced Middle Aged white girl near the 7/11 and asked if she wanted a ride, she said yes and I pulled over. God do I hate that whole part, I swear all eyes are watching LOL. She was nice and polite, nodding out intermittently LOL. I know this is breaking a rule but I asked her to direct me to a cool spot as I don't know if any around that way. Everything was kosher. 20 BBBJ good suction, blew in her mouth in a matter of a few minutes LOL. It for sure was a rush I'll tlel ya that. I just wish all those LEO's weren't so rampant on that strip. Also the rain made it really hard to spot for the talent I liked.

ZckBrc
09-24-18, 01:38
Hey Philly,

Visiting from the Midwest soon, I've been doing my HW and I see that there looks to be a cutie named Angie reported about numerous times for years. I'm wondering if she's still around at all? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Gator145
09-24-18, 11:02
Just came from the ave. First time SW mongerer and I had success. But dear god was it scorching with LE presence. I literally saw them every 2 minutes. Is it always like that in Kensington? Rolled down towards the Sev and saw nothing. It was raining today so I didn't know what to expect. Turned around at frank ford and tailed back toward Alley. Finally saw a pretty faced Middle Aged white girl near the 7/11 and asked if she wanted a ride, she said yes and I pulled over. God do I hate that whole part, I swear all eyes are watching LOL. She was nice and polite, nodding out intermittently LOL. I know this is breaking a rule but I asked her to direct me to a cool spot as I don't know if any around that way. Everything was kosher. 20 BBBJ good suction, blew in her mouth in a matter of a few minutes LOL. It for sure was a rush I'll tlel ya that. I just wish all those LEO's weren't so rampant on that strip. Also the rain made it really hard to spot for the talent I liked.One reason you would find little to no activity at the Sev is it is a notorious loafing spot for the pedal pushers and the beaters. There and the Quick Stop at Orleans and across the street in needle park. Any area where free coffee is doled out like dope on Kip St, Lippincott, or Clearfield you will find a heavy LEO presence. Seems to always be a congregation at those spots. Ten, twelve, fifteen can be found there at any given time. Does little to deter the activity in the area. Cross an intersection and the numbers quickly thin out to little or none. The activity will drastically pick up. With or without the LEO presence, keep in mind, that particular section has the highest homicide rate in the city. Something to consider when involved in any level of action for blocks in either direction.

So a girl mesmerized you to the point where you felt confident that she wasn't under cover. Someone you never met. A total stranger. That she would be trustworthy enough to take you to a spot where you would be safe and no need to worry about getting robbed or beat to hell or locked up.

Please don't misinterpret what I'm going to say here. It is not personal and is directed at anybody that does or has done what you say you did. You are correct. You broke a big safety rule. You are lucky you came away without a scratch.

Just think for one moment what's the worst that could have taken place with that encounter? Think about what you could have done different to not put a hole in your safety net. What did this girl do to allow you to drop your guard? Was she drop dead gorgeous or average run of the mill provider? Was the risk worth it? What was her intent? If she could get you to put safety aside so could any other person out there. Agreed? Was you prepared for the alternative results? Not according to what you posted here.

These are things you need to sort through so you don't spend the next few hours either in detention or the ER.

If you remember nothing else keep this in mind. If you have but one goal when you go out. That being to bust a nut then head home and watch Action News, then you haven't a clue what you are doing. You are asking for trouble.

Your intent on breaking all applicable laws without any consideration of the consequences is foolish. The first and most important base you should cover is where there's a safe place to do whatever activity you went to do after you find what you are looking for. If you don't have that info you are asking for trouble from everyone from LEO to the walkers. You can't forget about safety simply because you found a playmate. That's when you need safety the most.

Lets be mindful, when you pick up a girl she usually is a complete stranger. You don't know where she's from or what her real name is. No two ways around that. You have no idea what she will do or is capable of doing. You haven't a clue what her current state of mind is. You are unaware of the circumstances that drives her to do what she's doing. She is desperate or she wouldn't be there. You are more careful when you take a piss in the mens room. In short you are completely in the dark without a night light. I have seen women go from sweet little Shirley Temple girls to Godzilla in minus two seconds. They are also in the same boat getting into your ride. What would you have done if she refused to get out of your ride without more money? Or if she yelled rape at the top of her lungs?

The difference is she has a driving force of addiction with her that you don't or at best shouldn't have. Yet there are addicts driving around, but that's another story in itself.

She will do anything and everything to feed that need for the next couple hours. The first time a girl pulls a knife, gun, mace, pepper spray and blasts you with either you will fully understand just what I and so many other people with a little more experience is talking about.

We all know what is driving them to be doing what they are doing. You need to recognize what the driving force is that puts the two of you together. Why are you out there? What is it that would allow you to risk safety, incarceration, physical harm, damage to your property. Once you understand the fundamental driving force behind your motives, then and only then can you protect yourself from harm or confrontation.

Here's the reality. Ever see a girl get picked up that you wanted to get to. Only another person got to her first just as you happened to be pulling up to her? Maybe you decided to wait till she returns and you will get her then? Only problem, after you waited for over an hour she hasn't returned. That should tell all of us something. That she is out there to get high, not suck your dick to keep you happy. They do not want to do what they do to get high. It is their only option. There are plenty of fools that will fuel their need to get high with or without the rest of us.

In any meeting out there you are the most important person to you. If you don't have a plan you can't work the plan. Like many your plan was to find a girl. You did that. You just stopped there and didn't follow through. Some workers sense that lack of knowledge. They sense the git er done motivation. That puts their wheels in motion and you at high risk.

Every time she gains control of your situation then you are at risk. You need to make all the decisions for that meeting. Price, service, location, drop of point. Everything. Give them one option and consequences can be bad.

What you did goes on out there all the time. Many don't get away unscathed. You got lucky.

Your post is much appreciated. What you did by posting is assist another monger in not making the same mistakes. So all is not lost. You will get it right as time goes on. Always share here what you encounter. What one of us doesn't know, others will be able to assist you with. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gator145
09-24-18, 11:47
Hey Philly,

Visiting from the Midwest soon, I've been doing my HW and I see that there looks to be a cutie named Angie reported about numerous times for years. I'm wondering if she's still around at all? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.Do you have any idea how many Angies there have been over the years? Please try and be a little more specific. Maybe try and find her pic on here so we have an idea just who you are referring to. CookyJars thread would be an excellent spot to find her pics if any are here. Could this be who you are thinking of? These shots are credited to CookyJar. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

ZckBrc
09-24-18, 23:43
Do you have any idea how many Angies there have been over the years? Please try and be a little more specific. Maybe try and find her pic on here so we have an idea just who you are referring to. CookyJars thread would be an excellent spot to find her pics if any are here. Could this be who you are thinking of? These shots are credited to CookyJar. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Ok, so it's Angie, a brunette that is the first thread in the CookyJars pics threat, post #9. Maybe Italian, that post goes back to 2006. Doubt she is still around, but she looked cute so I am wondering if there's any chance she's still around? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=486131&viewfull=1#post486131.

Gator145
09-25-18, 01:01
Ok, so it's Angie, a brunette that is the first thread in the CookyJars pics threat, post #9. Maybe Italian, that post goes back to 2006. Doubt she is still around, but she looked cute so I am wondering if there's any chance she's still around? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=486131&viewfull=1#post486131.Neither the Angie I posted or the one you posted is around any more. They are like street cars here. They come and go. I'm not at all surprised as the turnover is faster than one may think. There are still a couple girls out there from the great year of 2006. Not many. One in particular is Jackie a couple posts prior to the Angie pics CookyJar posted back then. She's always around Hart Lane and K. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=486131&viewfull=1 Post 2 - 3 - 4 you can see her. There's also a lot of other options available that may spark your interest. Me, I'm just an 'OL gator.

Suckuhh
09-25-18, 01:20
One reason you would find little to no activity at the Sev is it is a notorious loafing spot for the pedal pushers and the beaters. There and the Quick Stop at Orleans and across the street in needle park. Any area where free coffee is doled out like dope on Kip St, Lippincott, or Clearfield you will find a heavy LEO presence. Seems to always be a congregation at those spots. Ten, twelve, fifteen can be found there at any given time. Does little to deter the activity in the area. Cross an intersection and the numbers quickly thin out to little or none. The activity will drastically pick up. With or without the LEO presence, keep in mind, that particular section has the highest homicide rate in the city. Something to consider when involved in any level of action for blocks in either direction.

So a girl mesmerized you to the point where you felt confident that she wasn't under cover. Someone you never met. A total stranger. That she would be trustworthy enough to take you to a spot where you would be safe and no need to worry about getting robbed or beat to hell or locked up.

Please don't misinterpret what I'm going to say here. It is not personal and is directed at anybody that does or has done what you say you did. You are correct. You broke a big safety rule. You are lucky you came away without a scratch..Gator,

I appreciate the info and no offense is taken whatsoever. And yes, I've been dilesick before and have gone to some crazy lengths to get right but nothing compared to the situation these girls are in. I drove up and down the ave. It was raining and I saw some potential ladies but nothing I wanted. I totally understand the safety aspect. I have a butterfly knife in my door side and a fully loaded pistol hidden in a custom trap door that can only.

Be opened by a special button. I saw the girl walking and asked if she would like a ride, she nodded yes so I pulled over. After she got in I said nothing and took my first left and drove down that road. LE check took place, I touched her and she touched me. Check. Also, she was nodding out like she just pushed the plunger down around the corner. I'm an ex user, I know when someone is high even if they aren't nodding quite yet. She passed the "not a cop" test. Yes, although I made the first few turns and then asked if she knew a cool spot "around here". I'd she would have said turn back or directed me somewhere opposite it would have been a red flag. That did not occur. Also we had good conversation as I can relate to the struggle of opioids and she was curious as to how I've kept My sobriety for years. There were no spidey senses going off with her so I decided to follow through with it. Listen I know I'm not invincible and yes, something could have gone wrong but I didn't mean to come off as noobish as I sounded. Also I will take your advice to heart.

Lall123
09-25-18, 11:15
She's runway material. Extremely attractive. There's a few Girls around of that caliber. Jess that High Pockets and Davey Met up with is the same level. Never take them for users. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.If anyone even spots. This cute one, please mention. I don't want to keep looking if she's gone! Thank.

LBerkey
09-25-18, 17:52
First time poster here, so be gentle if I'm not up to standards. Hope to contribute to the community. I only live in Philly part time, so my contributions will be somewhat erratic.

Robin. White girl, early-20's with long reddish hair, tight body, nose stud in her right nostril. Super thin, tight body, smallish droopy boobs, tramp stamp (but forgot what it said). Picked her up on Lehigh a few blocks off the ave. LE check en route. Drove around looking for a spot. $15 BBBJ, didn't even ask for money in advance. Super sloppy, lots of enthusiasm, no rush. Surprisingly good conversationalist and more intelligent than I expected (my first time with a SW). Deed done, got her digits, and will definitely be looking that up again. She said she sometimes works on Tioga (not on the ave, but on Tioga). Totally wished I'd taken a picture, but will try next time.

Jill. Opposite experience. White girl, mid-20's or early 30's. Good clean skin. Big, full tits, but a little weight round the middle. Died blond hair, but dark brunette roots showing. Hair was bobbed-like, just above the shoulders. Distinguishing characteristic was this giant "J" on a necklace. Found her walking north on the ave (westside) and intercepted around Castor. She lives in Bensalem and only comes in for dates and get her fix. She was pushy and demanding. Finally gave her $25 (more than I'd liked. Lesson learned for the new guy). Moderately passable BBBJ / HJ. After, she grabbed a pen and napkin and wrote her digits pushing them at me. Won't be calling that one.

Horny Harry
09-25-18, 20:04
Ok, so it's Angie, a brunette that is the first thread in the CookyJars pics threat, post #9. Maybe Italian, that post goes back to 2006. Doubt she is still around, but she looked cute so I am wondering if there's any chance she's still around? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=486131&viewfull=1#post486131.Angie from 2006 (Little Angie) is currently on vacation in Bucks County. She & boyfriend even got their photos in the newspaper prior to vacation. When she returns from her trip she has THREE kids waiting for her, so there won't be much time to meet up with you. Surprisingly, she doesn't look too bad after all these years. I was, and am, a huge admirer of hers. One poster here says he saw her on the K last year, so maybe she'll make another cameo appearance in the future.

p.s. Not italian. Hispanic.

ZckBrc
09-25-18, 20:56
Thanks for all the info fellas. Shame about Angie. Here in Chicago, sometimes, you'll still see the same faces from 10 years ago. Probably best for me to just lay low when I visit. While I know Chicago like the back of my hand, I'm sure it will be nerve racking to do this in a new city. Thanks again fellas.

LBerkey
09-28-18, 18:45
Headed to the ave after work. Got there around 7:30 or so. Found Asia way north at the ave and Pike. Goes by Asia, she told me another name that was completely unpronounceable. She seemed completely lucid, picked her up and drove around a bit to my spot. Along the way, she pointed out 1 or 2 other places, but I wasn't going there. Got the sob story along the way. Boyfriend just dumped her yesterday, she lost her phone or it was stolen (she didn't know), was grateful for me to stop because it was so cold out, etc. Just babble. At a light, got a real good look at her. Way thin, but the brightest greenist eyes I've ever seen. Brunette, sunglasses up in her hair. Some marks on her face. Did I say thin? Got to my spot, paid her $20, she said, fine, I normally get $30. Then she asks, "Will you give me another $10 if it is amazing?" I'm like, it better rock my world. She tells me most of her regulars pay $50 and there's a guy who pays $80, but because it's cold, she'll do it. Whatever Asia. I probably could have done anything to her for $30, but the babble and complaining wouldn't be worth it.

Truthfully, she did rock my world. Top 10 BJ ever. She loosened up her clothes, I played with her. Lots of spit. She gave amazing head. After, I agreed to drive her back. My spot isn't close to anything. Along the way, the bitching for more money, the sob story that she didn't have money for food (I'd now just given her $30). Not giving any more. Go around a corner at like 10 mph and her head slams into the passenger window. She's OUT. I check, she's breathing, but real shallow. Act or real? Who knows. All I can think of is the scene from Pulp Fiction and I've got some F'd up pooh-butt in my car. Get her back to civilization (or at least the ave), and get her out. She's muttering she needs money and wonders where JC is. Gets out of the car, stumbles and immediately falls to the ground. Struggles to get up. Not my problem. I'm gone. You hear stories on the ave, but my first time seeing that shit.

Awesome head, but can't say I'd repeat with that drama.

SomeGuy22
09-30-18, 19:01
What's up guys, visiting town this week and was hoping to find some company. Been reading the thread of the girls here- where can I start looking? Many thanks.

Bigtime Monger
09-30-18, 22:00
What's up guys, visiting town this week and was hoping to find some company. Been reading the thread of the girls here- where can I start looking? Many thanks.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia&p=1576919&viewfull=1#post1576919.

Post #2.

SomeGuy22
10-01-18, 08:21
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia&p=1576919&viewfull=1#post1576919.

Post #2.Thanks man!

Tortellini
10-02-18, 10:52
Last week, found Cierra, 27 years old, brunette, long legs, and used to play volleyball. We had a nice conversation, and she is very sweet. Gave a stupendous BBBJCIM car session and will DEFINITELY repeat! I only have her e-mail address and hope to hear back from her. After our session, noticed she has an insane body and next time will go for full service.

Found her by the 7-11 on Kensington Avenue.

Remember 22 rules of mongering! If you do not know what they are look them up! Never deviate from them.

Peace,

Tort.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-02-18, 18:26
Stasha aka Jamie WSW reddish blonde hair with neck tattoo and cherry tattoos on legs who has had a lot of bad reviews of stealing and pimp issues is back on the stroll on the ave near 711 watch out for her.

CrazyForMilfs
10-03-18, 11:09
Met this MILF named Roxanne near Huntington. Girl is up for anything. Early 30's brunnet.Would love to get in touch with this one. Any leads?

Tekken7
10-03-18, 13:09
Would love to get in touch with this one. Any leads?This Roxanne?

LBerkey
10-03-18, 20:54
Yes, I've searched the threads and I have a handle on the basics. My question goes beyond the cardate or quickie.

If I'm looking to take the girl away from the ave for a few hours (but not an overnight), what should I be looking at spending? Same as the rates for activity, or does the scale change because of more time away from the ave? I've got a place where I can take a girl to party that has a pool and a hot tub. It's NOT my house. I'm not worried about her stealing anything that isn't bolted down (she's not going to stick a lawn chair in her bag). If she steals a roll of toilet paper out of the bathroom, I can live with it. But there's NOTHING of value for her take. And she's not going to do any damage to the concrete.

What should I be looking to spend for a few hours away from the ave (figure 35 minute drive time each way and a couple hours of play time)?

Mackeral1
10-04-18, 00:06
Yes, I've searched the threads and I have a handle on the basics. My question goes beyond the cardate or quickie.

If I'm looking to take the girl away from the ave for a few hours (but not an overnight), what should I be looking at spending? Same as the rates for activity, or does the scale change because of more time away from the ave? I've got a place where I can take a girl to party that has a pool and a hot tub. It's NOT my house. I'm not worried about her stealing anything that isn't bolted down (she's not going to stick a lawn chair in her bag). If she steals a roll of toilet paper out of the bathroom, I can live with it. But there's NOTHING of value for her take. And she's not going to do any damage to the concrete.

What should I be looking to spend for a few hours away from the ave (figure 35 minute drive time each way and a couple hours of play time)?Not recommended unless you have a rapport with someone first. I learned this the hard way. (most) Girls away from the ave have little interest in hot tubs / pools. Heck some will even pass on a hot shower. You are setting yourself up for a disappointment. 75% chance she will be rushing the shit out of you to get her back to the ave. Now, once you have a rapport, and know a girl, and she knows & trusts you, and you know that she can survive 3-4 hours away from the ave without passing out / becoming sick, then yes, it can work. 80-140 should do it, depending on quality. Oh, also, please remember that almost all, even the ones you know, will most likely want to get party favors in advance. 2 problems with this - 1 she will ask for in advance to buy, and once you give it to her, she will probably disappear. 2 you will be driving with the favors in your car for a distance, not a good idea.

Triish
10-04-18, 07:02

What should I be looking to spend for a few hours away from the ave (figure 35 minute drive time each way and a couple hours of play time)?Yeah some girls but I'd easily say 200 $ it's over an hour in drive time there and back and if wasn't at least 200 I'd def be nagging to get back a few hours play and an hour drive time.

Farouk
10-04-18, 07:16

What should I be looking to spend for a few hours away from the ave (figure 35 minute drive time each way and a couple hours of play time)?There are girls that fit the bill, but they are one in a hundred. As already noted, most have one idea of a good time and it is not a pool or hot tub.

Triish
10-04-18, 07:26
Somethings not adding up. If you're an x H user who frequented the Allegheny and and Philly area then you should have no problems finding what you're currently looking for.I'm sorry to respond this way but I agree w the other user you buying that much dope you should know a little so. Ethi g about the chicks, red flags went up for me reading this post too sound like it was worded like a cop and I've been locked up undercover prostitution before so I know LOL hate to accuse anyone tho.

NvrStlPhilly
10-04-18, 08:11
There are girls that fit the bill, but they are one in a hundred. As already noted, most have one idea of a good time and it is not a pool or hot tub.1) You have to find an attractive female which is almost unheard of (under El).

2) She may need many hours of meds in advance; meaning you must sit and wait while she does the shopping.

3) Meds will kick in and she will want nothing to do with finishing the deed or servicing your "contract". Expect nap time.

4) In the middle of the so say "fun" she will have to call the delivery service with your cell phone and you will foot the bill. You will shell out the funds as you already invested so much time and your expectations are even higher at this point.

5) The sun will shine and again more stops to the med corner are needed to extract her from your car. You will leave empty handed and frustrated along with a chunk of your wallet missing.

Lance547
10-06-18, 11:57

What should I be looking to spend for a few hours away from the ave (figure 35 minute drive time each way and a couple hours of play time)?In my opinion, if you're looking for that type of arrangement, I would contract out an escort for an incall or outcall from off the internet. It's also just easier and less hassle.

As others have said, picking up a girl off K ave and taking her back to a location isn't really advisable. Girls walking K ave are at the bottom of this industry and what I have noticed is that most of the street walkers are heavy drug users who have hit rock bottom, their hygiene isn't all that great to very poor, and it's real hard to find a decent looking spinner who looks healthy and is in her right state of mind.

Also, as others have said, you would think taking a K ave girl back to a place where she can get a nice hot shower she would use it and be grateful but I have seen with my own eyes how these girls who are deep into their H addiction totally skip the basic routine daily hygiene practices that we do on a daily basis. This is why many of these girls have no teeth or black teeth only in their mid 20's. Is this the type of woman you want to do full service with? And it's true, many of these girls need a fix every few hours so if they go far away from you they will need to load up before they go and once they use at your location they can no longer function or communicate for hours. Is this the type of situation you want on your hands? A comatose woman who when she wakes up could cry rape or possibly OD on your property?

I know others might not agree with me but K ave girls with the high risk of needle sharing drug use are for car date BJ action only and for full service and longer sessions one should look for an online escort working out of a private residence or motel. It's just two different worlds that you shouldn't try to mix meaning you bringing one into another.

Kenbenz
10-06-18, 12:40
A few nights ago, I was at Huntington, right in front of Covenant House at about 7:00 PM. The only other person on the sidewalk was a slender, fairly young man walking a terrier. I could not see him well in the twilight. He was dressed in a tee shirt, shorts and a baseball cap. The dog was sniffing a post; the leash was stretched across the sidewalk, so that I had to wait to be able to pass. The man asked me what I was doing. I said it was none of his business, and asked him if he was a police officer. He pointed to the PPD insignia on his baseball cap, and said he was an off duty officer. I asked for his badge number, and he said a four-digit number ending in 88. As I walked to my car, he followed me, saying he would photograph my license plate, and officers would be on the lookout for me from now on. He came on more like an LE wannabe than the genuine article. I typically go for years on end without LE taking any notice of me. I post this, asking if anyone else has run into him, and for the benefit of police brass who undoubtedly follow this board.

Gator145
10-06-18, 14:43
A few nights ago, I was at Huntington, right in front of Covenant House at about 7:00 PM. The only other person on the sidewalk was a slender, fairly young man walking a terrier. I could not see him well in the twilight. He was dressed in a tee shirt, shorts and a baseball cap. The dog was sniffing a post; the leash was stretched across the sidewalk, so that I had to wait to be able to pass. The man asked me what I was doing. I said it was none of his business, and asked him if he was a police officer. He pointed to the PPD insignia on his baseball cap, and said he was an off duty officer. I asked for his badge number, and he said a four-digit number ending in 88. As I walked to my car, he followed me, saying he would photograph my license plate, and officers would be on the lookout for me from now on. He came on more like an LE wannabe than the genuine article. I typically go for years on end without LE taking any notice of me. I post this, asking if anyone else has run into him, and for the benefit of police brass who undoubtedly follow this board.In the area you mention I would bet he's a resident and part of the Snoop and Snitch Patrol. These are over zealous ass kissers and dick suckers that want to make you believe they are someone. You know the type. They stand behind curtains looking out watching the girls while stroking their dick. Kensington is full of people that want to push you around. My thoughts are the only reason he would imply he's an off duty cop would be to impress you for what that's worth. Cops just do not do that without some cause to tell us they are police. You don't walk down the street with your dog telling people you don't know you are an electrician or a car salesman do you? I didn't think so.

Here's another thought. Why would he approach you and leave the people directly across the street selling drugs and needles alone? Makes little to no sense.

You responded correctly. I would have told him to come back when he's on duty and we can talk all he wants. LEO most often will watch to see what you are doing before approaching you knowing they have nothing on you. Let them take all the photos they want. If there's a next time and you really want to blow his mind, take out your phone and snap his photo. Tell him you are taking it to the district and filing a complaint for harassment. Then they will have his photo. If he's legit nothing ventured nothing lost. If he's not then LEO will have a field day with his ass. They love cop impersonators.

He's probably the same guy driving around telling the girls he's a cop and if they don't suck his dick he's going to lock them up.

Don't be intimidated by someone just because they wear a hat. He could have got that hat anywhere. More often than not it's better to totally ignore an asshole like that. Just keep walking. Cross the street. Act like you don't hear him. Responding opens the door to confrontation. Remember, if you don't wish a confrontation ignoring the person is usually the best option. Chances are he will move on to a less challenging person. Someone he can push around. Then he runs home to jerk off. Don't give them the satisfaction of a response. That's exactly what they want to stroke their ego. These are the same boneheads that categorize everyone in the area to be hookers, Johns, or addicts. That is except themselves of course. Don't let them ruffle your feathers.

As an American citizen you have as much right to be there as he does or any one else there. That's a huge problem. Some people think they have more rights than the rest of us. They try to step on our rights.

Most people walking dogs are not going to confront people they don't know without cause. They may have their own thoughts about you and what you may or may not be doing but most will not confront you. Simply not a normal thing to do. Those that have any concerns will head for the phone at home and voice them to dispatch.

Consider this for a moment. If you walked twenty blocks in any direction, even in the bad lands, that would probably be the only asshole to confront you claiming to be an off duty cop. Agreed? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Lance547
10-06-18, 15:27
In the area you mention I would bet he's a resident and part of the Snoop and Snitch Patrol. These are over zealous ass kissers and dick suckers that want to make you believe they are someone. You know the type. They stand behind curtains looking out watching the girls while stroking their dick. Kensington is full of people that want to push you around. My thoughts are the only reason he would imply he's an off duty cop would be to impress you for what that's worth. Cops just do not do that without some cause to tell us they are police. You don't walk down the street with your dog telling people you don't know you are an electrician or a car salesman do you? I didn't think so.

Here's another thought. Why would he approach you and leave the people directly across the street selling drugs and needles alone? Makes little to no sense.

You responded correctly. I would have told him to come back when he's on duty and we can talk all he wants. LEO most often will watch to see what you are doing before approaching you knowing they have nothing on you. Let them take all the photos they want. If there's a next time and you really want to blow his mind, take out your phone and snap his photo. Tell him you are taking it to the district and filing a complaint for harassment. Then they will have his photo. If he's legit nothing ventured nothing lost. If he's not then LEO will have a field day with his ass. They love cop impersonators.

He's probably the same guy driving around telling the girls he's a cop and if they don't suck his dick he's going to lock them up.

Don't be intimidated by someone just because they wear a hat. He could have got that hat anywhere. More often than not it's better to totally ignore an asshole like that. Just keep walking. Cross the street. Act like you don't hear him. Responding opens the door to confrontation. Remember, if you don't wish a confrontation ignoring the person is usually the best option. Chances are he will move on to a less challenging person. Someone he can push around. Then he runs home to jerk off. Don't give them the satisfaction of a response. That's exactly what they want to stroke their ego. These are the same boneheads that categorize everyone in the area to be hookers, Johns, or addicts. That is except themselves of course. Don't let them ruffle your feathers.

As an American citizen you have as much right to be there as he does or any one else there. That's a huge problem. Some people think they have more rights than the rest of us. They try to step on our rights.

Most people walking dogs are not going to confront people they don't know without cause. They may have their own thoughts about you and what you may or may not be doing but most will not confront you. Simply not a normal thing to do. Those that have any concerns will head for the phone at home and voice them to dispatch.

Consider this for a moment. If you walked twenty blocks in any direction, even in the bad lands, that would probably be the only asshole to confront you claiming to be an off duty cop. Agreed? Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I have to admit, I wouldn't want sex workers soliciting work and servicing clients in my neighborhood let alone on my block. I'm pro sex work and I can understand why residents would be upset for these type of activities to be taking place outside their own front door.

It's such a shame that sex work is criminalized and sex workers are forced to solicit in the streets. Every city should have a red light industrial area for these type of activities then there wouldn't be much of a problem anywhere else.

That said, LE knows where sex work takes place regardless if it's out of a hotel, massage parlor, or on the street and surprisingly depending on the agency they will leave everyone alone so as long as they don't get any complaints from residents and the location stays quiet and low key.

Kbear6577
10-07-18, 17:42
A few nights ago, I was at Huntington, right in front of Covenant House at about 7:00 PM. The only other person on the sidewalk was a slender, fairly young man walking a terrier. I could not see him well in the twilight. He was dressed in a tee shirt, shorts and a baseball cap. The dog was sniffing a post; the leash was stretched across the sidewalk, so that I had to wait to be able to pass. The man asked me what I was doing. I said it was none of his business, and asked him if he was a police officer. He pointed to the PPD insignia on his baseball cap, and said he was an off duty officer. I asked for his badge number, and he said a four-digit number ending in 88. As I walked to my car, he followed me, saying he would photograph my license plate, and officers would be on the lookout for me from now on. He came on more like an LE wannabe than the genuine article. I typically go for years on end without LE taking any notice of me. I post this, asking if anyone else has run into him, and for the benefit of police brass who undoubtedly follow this board.There is a 99% chance this guy was nothing other than some want to bee as Gator has mentioned. Major reason being safety issues. That is and always will be a real officers first priority. Think about it your off duty and some guy is simply walking down the street and you are going to look for trouble. If he really thought you were an issue he would have called it in for on duty patrol to take care of it. Prostitution and Johns are low priority as it is let alone when you are off duty walking your dog. As tempting as it is to confront a douche bag like this just laugh it off and keep walking.

Kenbenz
10-07-18, 21:19

Don't be intimidated by someone just because they wear a hat. He could have got that hat anywhere. More often than not it's better to totally ignore an asshole like that. Just keep walking. Cross the street. Act like you don't hear him.... I'm just an 'OL Gator.Agreed! The pic is a cap like he was wearing. I find out that these are readily available, but apparently not a big seller like the NYPD caps are.

RecycleMikel6
10-09-18, 01:18
I can't believe no one has seen Sarah Smiles.

It's been a few months and since she has me blocked on FB and messenger I haven't seen Sarah.

I know she was in Camden but I was also sure she was hopping across the river to K&A.

Let her know that RecycleMikel6 is looking. At least let me know that everything is good.

-RM.

Davey1965
10-09-18, 06:17
I can't believe no one has seen Sarah Smiles.

It's been a few months and since she has me blocked on FB and messenger I haven't seen Sarah.

I know she was in Camden but I was also sure she was hopping across the river to K&A.

Let her know that RecycleMikel6 is looking. At least let me know that everything is good.

-RM.She last updated her FB on Oct 1st, so she must still be OK.

Gator145
10-09-18, 10:41
Agreed! The pic is a cap like he was wearing. I find out that these are readily available, but apparently not a big seller like the NYPD caps are.Something I have noticed and most likely others have also.

In the recent months around the Huntingdon, Jasper, Sargeant, Oakdale, Albert area there has been an increased police presence. Maybe 4 - 6 months. As one person a few months back mentioned it's likely the increased number of new and newer homes being built.

What I have noticed for that area is it's mostly undercover that tend to hide in the EL stations and up on the platform looking down observing what's going on, if anything. Then the cruisers are not far away. The actual front line recently has been pedal pushers, bike cops.

I don't recall any foot beat units. They could be there as nothing is beyond theory. Most times any foot patrols have been the Tranny Cops from SEPTA. Real cop wannabes. Those that couldn't make it on a real police force so they applied to SEPTA. More often than not they confine themselves to the south bound platform apron area.

Most foot patrols can be found from Somerset to Venango. Don't see them much anywhere else. With heavy concentration around the 7 - 11 when the fresh coffee and donuts come out. It would be a conundrum to see them walking alone in that hood. Badge or not the resident's are not at all particular who they shoot or beat up. They tend to be in pairs or groups of 5 - 10 - or more.

Lately there has been an increased presence right at K and A. I believe that's due to the influx of homeless and prostitution activity that has taken over the corners there along with the dealers. That area is convenient walking distance to the F St. Shopping area. Along with the Clearfield district and also the Jasper and Allegheny locations, all the way to Tioga.

Another heavy concentration of foot patrols along with horses is Needle Park and across the street at Quick Stop.

The drug activity right there at Custer, Weymouth, Lippincott, Clementine just above Clearfield has given need to a stronger presence.

Even in the mentioned areas the foot patrols mostly keep to themselves. They rarely confront anybody without reason. I have watched them stroll from Needle Park up to K and A and not bother anyone.

So I could be wrong, but it's my take given the dangerous environment along the strip, it seems unlikely any cop will confront an individual without any back up. Especially an off duty cop that is already home with their family. Case in point is whenever we see something as minor as a traffic stop, within seconds there are 2-3 - 4 cruisers evaluating the situation.

As others have pointed out here the guy that was walking the dog wanted you to think he is more important than he actually is. Situations such as this should give those here on the board some insight as to the nut cases on the strip. A classic reason I always advise not to stroll around out there. Anyone can and will approach us. The guy you posted about doesn't know you from a can of paint. Yet he still confronted you under the guise of neighborhood safety. Safety first. Guy probably watches a lot of McGyver rerun episodes. I've been kicking around thoughts of how he would have reacted had you reversed the confrontation and made him to be the bad guy. He would have stuck his tail between his legs and left I'll bet. If he didn't and called for back up, You could have just said you heard the place across the street has great cheese steaks. That you are going there to try one. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

MiniMan21
10-10-18, 00:33
It's been a while since I have posted a review, but I haven't been visiting Kensington for a while now. Lately, I have been exploring the talents in Trenton, NJ. It's been a hit or miss a few nights but it's worth checking out if you are close to the area.

Okay, onto the review. Tonight I met this WSW named Jenn on Jasper street at about 11:30 pm. We have a good time together, as I only ordered a BBBJ for the normal amount of fresh cut flowers plus extra tip. Jenn provide a no rush service and never complain during my interaction. She body was amazing, I didn't really see any track marks but I did forget to ask her for her age. I would say she is about 24. She was an average body and is very toned as she is in shape. I can't wait for our next interaction. I did asked for her phone number but it's not a direct line to her, It's her friends phone. I didn't asked for permission to give out her number, so I can't give it out. You have to respect people privacy.

Nadmenny
10-25-18, 08:05
Met Shelly at the corner of Jasper and Sargeant on Tuesday just before noon. Cute, short hair, probably late 20's. Said she was might also be also known as Izzy. Very friendly and accommodating. I don't get down that way often but it seems a bit slower as does this thread. Just a lull?

Msaunders6969
10-27-18, 12:57
Met Shelly at the corner of Jasper and Sargeant on Tuesday just before noon. Cute, short hair, probably late 20's. Said she was might also be also known as Izzy. Very friendly and accommodating. I don't get down that way often but it seems a bit slower as does this thread. Just a lull?I ran into Shelly that day also. I saw her one time a while back but didn't recognize her until she said we dated prior and reminded me of hat I liked. She is cute and accommodating. Also mentioned she has a twin sister.

ActionMan609
11-04-18, 10:29
I ran into Shelly that day also. I saw her one time a while back but didn't recognize her until she said we dated prior and reminded me of hat I liked. She is cute and accommodating. Also mentioned she has a twin sister.I had both sisters take care of me one time together. Picked them up while they were walking with their mom. Fun times. That was my 3rd set of twins I've found over the years on the k.

PumkinDrvr
11-05-18, 08:55
Rhi was a very sweet, shy girl that everyone loved. She recently started walking again after spending a few months in a wheelchair after being run over while sleeping on the sidewalk. She suffered broken pelvis and both hips. You may have seen her in her wheelchair in front of the old thrift store by Prevention Point. To survive that only to have this happen just isn't fair. I will really miss this young lady as I know many others will.

https://6abc.com/police-id-suspect-victim-in-deadly-kensington-hit-and-run/4578395/

PumkinDrvr
11-05-18, 09:18
All the negatives mentioned are valid points. But I have had many good experiences with this. I usually pay 80 and take a girl to a hotel in Cherry Hill, NJ for about an hour. Very rarely did any need to get meds first. Only if it was going to be multi-hour or all night wood this be needed. I agree that it is better if you know the girl. I like to do a quicky car date first, then offer a trip to McDs. This gives me enough time to get a better idea what to expect on a long date. There are many high quality girls out there. They are just a little harder to find. They are usually not sleeping outside and don't need to be out 24/7. You just need to be in the right place at the right time. Sure I've had my share of bad experiences, but luckily the good far out weighted the bad. A few names come to mind. I know two Audreys and a Jenna. I would not hesitate to take any of them across the river. They all have places to live but no phones and are a challenge to find. But well worth the effort. I usually find them in the late afternoons between Clearfield and Tioga.

Gator145
11-05-18, 11:46
Rhi was a very sweet, shy girl that everyone loved. She recently started walking again after spending a few months in a wheelchair after being run over while sleeping on the sidewalk. She suffered broken pelvis and both hips. You may have seen her in her wheelchair in front of the old thrift store by Prevention Point. To survive that only to have this happen just isn't fair. I will really miss this young lady as I know many others will.
https://6abc.com/police-id-suspect-victim-in-deadly-kensington-hit-and-run/4578395/Ahhhh, Ha. Now I know who she is. The FB pic I saw wasn't as clear as the pic you shared. She always went by the name everyone out there uses. Jen. I've known her for a while and never knew her given name. Yes PD, she was a great spirit in every sense. It is a sad sad situation when "life?" deals such a destructive hand. I hope that piece of shit that struck her gets her due. Fucking trash drives around there in vehicles held together with duct tape thinking insurance is made for the other person and not them. Then when they are hit the first thing they want to do is sue they other guy. Lets all hope she gets a judge that lost a child to a hit and run. Maybe justice will be served. Me, I'm just an 'Ol Gator.

The Enjoyer
11-12-18, 10:00
I was driving home after a tough night at the Linc.

Saw a somewhat cute item hanging on the corner it the area that used to have a little stroll.

Did a few passes and it was confirmed that a date was available.

During our brief communication it wasn't 100 percent clear that she was a she. Didn't want to roll the dice.

Has anyone had success in this area or was she a tranny?

LadiesLove
11-12-18, 16:23
Something I have noticed and most likely others have also.

In the recent months around the Huntingdon, Jasper, Sargeant, Oakdale, Albert area there has been an increased police presence. Maybe 4 - 6 months. As one person a few months back mentioned it's likely the increased number of new and newer homes being built.

What I have noticed for that area is it's mostly undercover that tend to hide in the EL stations and up on the platform looking down observing what's going on, if anything. Then the cruisers are not far away. The actual front line recently has been pedal pushers, bike cops.

I don't recall any foot beat units. They could be there as nothing is beyond theory. Most times any foot patrols have been the Tranny Cops from SEPTA. Real cop wannabes. Those that couldn't make it on a real police force so they applied to SEPTA. More often than not they confine themselves to the south bound platform apron area.

Most foot patrols can be found from Somerset to Venango. Don't see them much anywhere else. With heavy concentration around the 7 - 11 when the fresh coffee and donuts come out. It would be a conundrum to see them walking alone in that hood. Badge or not the resident's are not at all particular who they shoot or beat up. They tend to be in pairs or groups of 5 - 10 - or more.

Lately there has been an increased presence right at K and A. I believe that's due to the influx of homeless and prostitution activity that has taken over the corners there along with the dealers. That area is convenient walking distance to the F St. Shopping area. Along with the Clearfield district and also the Jasper and Allegheny locations, all the way to Tioga.

Another heavy concentration of foot patrols along with horses is Needle Park and across the street at Quick Stop..I recently moved to the Northeast area of Philadelphia, anyone care to share some intel as to location for a fellow monger. Feel free to message me if you're willing to share, thanks.

Farouk
11-12-18, 22:49
I was driving home after a tough night at the Linc.

Saw a somewhat cute item hanging on the corner it the area that used to have a little stroll.

Did a few passes and it was confirmed that a date was available.

During our brief communication it wasn't 100 percent clear that she was a she. Didn't want to roll the dice.

Has anyone had success in this area or was she a tranny?If you're talking center city, I imagine somewhere along Broad and Lombard, or the 13 and Locust to Sansom corridor. I haven't seen a woman walking any of those beats for at least 15 years, and I'm down there a lot. Lots of pretty obvious transvestites / crossdressers / pre and post op boys and girls though. If that's your thing. Most are pretty obvious, but some take 3-4 looks to be sure.

XoMadison
11-13-18, 04:09
At the convenient store in south philly. This mom with her daughter in front of me, see multiple cards get declined. Follow her outside, chat her up a bit. Very nice and doesn't seem like a SW, just having trouble making ends meet. I offer to help her out, exchange digits, meet up with her last night and got the best BBBJCIM ever. Bit older I think mid 30's but definitely a cute MILF. She is very nice and just in a bad situation, pm me for digits.

The Enjoyer
11-13-18, 22:40
If you're talking center city, I imagine somewhere along Broad and Lombard, or the 13 and Locust to Sansom corridor. I haven't seen a woman walking any of those beats for at least 15 years, and I'm down there a lot. Lots of pretty obvious transvestites / crossdressers / pre and post op boys and girls though. If that's your thing. Most are pretty obvious, but some take 3-4 looks to be sure.Exactly, 12th and Lombard.

On the 3rd pass with serious eye contact I pulled over.

She approached the car and I couldn't tell for sure if she was a she so I passed.

I haven't seen any obvious chicks working that stroll in like you said 15 plus years, didn't want to gamble and take the L.

DmbFan668
11-14-18, 01:20
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/diamond-is-back-and-7-mths-pre/669546466193

Here's Deena. Kinda bummed she's pregnant. She had one of the tightest boxes I've ever got to have. Hopefully it stays that way but I doubt it now.

Member #5944
11-14-18, 08:21
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/diamond-is-back-and-7-mths-pre/669546466193

Here's Deena. Kinda bummed she's pregnant. She had one of the tightest boxes I've ever got to have. Hopefully it stays that way but I doubt it now.Maybe she'll have a "C" section and save the box?

JamesGlia
11-18-18, 19:47
In my dream, there's a corner place called little lous where I met a blond curly haired 20 something. She was outside, about 5 ' 5" , glasses and healthy lungs. OMG she has a nice shelf. No digits but she got grabbed by one of you first, tgen about 10 minutes later, I was able to to grab her as another monger was behind me staring and yelling something to her out his window. Standard damage, great dream. Can't wait to have it again.

JHedge
11-22-18, 12:11
Tracey started working up by the Bull. I ran into a friend of hers a few weeks ago and she told me she was in a program in the Northeast and has been clean. Let's hope so, Tracey is a good kid.Last I heard she's been sitting on State Road since the Spring.

Joyguru
11-22-18, 23:57
Do anybody know a nice MILF who does incall, I'm into older women (I'm 42 myself) please help me out. Thank you.

DoNotDeevee8
11-23-18, 00:50

Here's Deena. Kinda bummed she's pregnant. She had one of the tightest boxes I've ever got to have. Hopefully it stays that way but I doubt it now.Saw her yesterday. She still gives one of the best BBBJ around. Great DT. And she has a nice personality.

Yogi9050
11-23-18, 15:46
2 weeks ago I met a petite former gymnast 5'3" WSW with an amazing ass and legs on Jasper and Huntington. Had long sandy brown dreadlocks 32 yo. Amazing personality and amazing quality skills. No digits she was originally from the Elkton MD area but never strolled there. She was getting a phone that week. Does anyone know her and if so and have digits, could you PM me. Thanks.

Lance547
11-24-18, 17:01
2 weeks ago I met a petite former gymnast 5'3" WSW with an amazing ass and legs on Jasper and Huntington. Had long sandy brown dreadlocks 32 yo. Amazing personality and amazing quality skills. No digits she was originally from the Elkton MD area but never strolled there. She was getting a phone that week. Does anyone know her and if so and have digits, could you PM me. Thanks.Yea. I know her. She just got a phone. She's a real gem but she does need to wash them dreadlocks. There is another new sweet gal that's was on the ave but she told me she just moved in with a guy so she stopped working the ave.

Good Good Time
11-27-18, 22:02
At the convenient store in south philly. This mom with her daughter in front of me, see multiple cards get declined. Follow her outside, chat her up a bit. Very nice and doesn't seem like a SW, just having trouble making ends meet. I offer to help her out, exchange digits, meet up with her last night and got the best BBBJCIM ever. Bit older I think mid 30's but definitely a cute MILF. She is very nice and just in a bad situation, pm me for digits.Anyone here have luck getting these digits? PM sent with no response.

LBerkey
11-29-18, 16:46
Had 10 days off of work, which has given me some time to monger on the Avenue quite a bit, but been really disappointed in the action there. Over the last week, noticed things to be more active off the Ave. Particularly walkers on Erie from I to D, Lehigh west past the Temple Hospital over towards Fairhill Square (bunch of them in the Wendy's parking lot), all of the major streets east (Westmoreland, Ontario, Tioga, Venango) and finally, Aramingo from Cumberland to Lehigh. Maybe it's always been this way and I'm rather new to town, but it does seem to be spreading out a bit.

Had two different girls say things have gotten more dangerous on the Ave. There's some really bad dope going around this week with tons of ODs (at one point I counted 4 different ambulances on the Ave at one time), and also someone claiming to be a cop raping girls. Don't know if that is real, dope paranoia or what, but at least some of them are looking for alternative streets.

Since Monday, also a lot of LEO activity on the Ave from Alleghany north to Ontario: bikes, foot patrol, unmarked cars, and several girls that had to be undercover.

Lance547
11-29-18, 22:48
Had 10 days off of work, which has given me some time to monger on the Avenue quite a bit, but been really disappointed in the action there. Over the last week, noticed things to be more active off the Ave. Particularly walkers on Erie from I to D, Lehigh west past the Temple Hospital over towards Fairhill Square (bunch of them in the Wendy's parking lot), all of the major streets east (Westmoreland, Ontario, Tioga, Venango) and finally, Aramingo from Cumberland to Lehigh. Maybe it's always been this way and I'm rather new to town, but it does seem to be spreading out a bit.

Had two different girls say things have gotten more dangerous on the Ave. There's some really bad dope going around this week with tons of ODs (at one point I counted 4 different ambulances on the Ave at one time), and also someone claiming to be a cop raping girls. Don't know if that is real, dope paranoia or what, but at least some of them are looking for alternative streets.

Since Monday, also a lot of LEO activity on the Ave from Alleghany north to Ontario: bikes, foot patrol, unmarked cars, and several girls that had to be undercover.A girl from the ave told me the police told her and other working girls to be on the lookout for a Spanish male in a silver Maxima or something similar who has been picking up girls and trying to stab them. She said this guy tried to stab a girl he picked up off the ave about a week ago but she escaped and survived.

Lance547
11-29-18, 23:14
Found a real gem on the ave. Can't remember her name (LOL) but she's 24, has experience stripping, and is mixed black and Italian. Couldn't believe she was on the ave! No signs of drug use but she does like to drink. She wanted to hang out with me and shoot pool and go out on a real date. Couldn't believe it.

Personally, I don't have any problems finding gals on the ave except on Friday and Saturday nights where for some reason gals just disappear on the weekends.

Anyhow, the ave to me is like rummaging through the bargin bin. You just never know what you're going to get and that in itself is the excitement. The possibility that you score real big. My biggest score was a bohemian chick who admitted that she advertises on seeking arrangements for 500 $ but let me have a good time with her for 20 $.

The key to finding gems and such is having the time to drive around to look for them. You have such a small small window of time to spot a girl and pull over because the girls are always on the move and traffic is constantly flowing. It's a skill set that you have to learn. You have to learn how to spot them, how to get their attention and how to pick them up all while avoiding LE.

Yogi9050
12-03-18, 10:35
Yea. I know her. She just got a phone. She's a real gem but she does need to wash them dreadlocks. There is another new sweet gal that's was on the ave but she told me she just moved in with a guy so she stopped working the ave.Can you PM me her digits. I've been out there several times these last few weeks and other girls tell me I'm just missing her. Just my luck.

Good Good Time
12-03-18, 15:02
Yea. I know her. She just got a phone. She's a real gem but she does need to wash them dreadlocks. There is another new sweet gal that's was on the ave but she told me she just moved in with a guy so she stopped working the ave.I would also be happy to get those digits from you if you are able to share.

Hunterspeak17
12-03-18, 15:34
Has anyone spotted or spent time with a long, silver-haired lady, appears to be late 30's early 40's, spotted walking this morning between Lou's and Sedgley? I circled a couple times but could not make the pick-up due to other obstacles in the way (cars following way too close to bumper, no parking / pull-over spot, LEO).

Lall123
12-05-18, 00:04
Found a real gem on the ave. Can't remember her name (LOL) but she's 24, has experience stripping, and is mixed black and Italian. Couldn't believe she was on the ave! No signs of drug use but she does like to drink. She wanted to hang out with me and shoot pool and go out on a real date. Couldn't believe it.

Personally, I don't have any problems finding gals on the ave except on Friday and Saturday nights where for some reason gals just disappear on the weekends.

Anyhow, the ave to me is like rummaging through the bargin bin. You just never know what you're going to get and that in itself is the excitement. The possibility that you score real big. My biggest score was a bohemian chick who admitted that she advertises on seeking arrangements for 500 $ but let me have a good time with her for 20 $.

The key to finding gems and such is having the time to drive around to look for them. You have such a small small window of time to spot a girl and pull over because the girls are always on the move and traffic is constantly flowing. It's a skill set that you have to learn. You have to learn how to spot them, how to get their attention and how to pick them up all while avoiding LE.Between Allegheny and Lehigh or on any of the streets that intersect the Ave, in that area, if you keep an eye out for girls on the move coming and going from the El or a parked car, They are often not there to find a date but they are often willing to give out a number for a future date. Now some guys have asked me, how do you tell a girl who is possibly a Utr from a civilian? I've never understood that question. It is blatantly obvious to me a woman who is misbehaving from civilians going about their business. Civilians don't walk super fast to cop or away from the corner having just copped. Civilians aren't paranoid of who is watching them. They aren't looking in all directions as they walk. Civilians aren't stopping to talk to the obvious addicts about where is best to cop that day or who has works. Etc. Etc. I know some on the board dislike the use of the term Utr but I personally only look for Utrs. I define a Utr as a girl who prefers to work from her phone and not jump into cars. Do Sws sometimes have a phone and use it? Of course. I believe all Sws prefer to be Utrs and are there times when Utrs end up jumping In Cars like Sws? Yes. Everybody has bad days.

Lance547
12-05-18, 12:29
I would also be happy to get those digits from you if you are able to share.

Can you PM me her digits. I've been out there several times these last few weeks and other girls tell me I'm just missing her. Just my luck.At the moment I don't have her number. I saw her last week and didn't bother to ask for it as it takes the fun out of finding SW's. Not to put too much of her business online she doesn't stay in the area anymore. Currently she moved back to MD and takes trips to K ave late in the night then goes back to MD the same night so finding her at this point is going to be harder then before.

If I see her again I will ask for her number.

Hunter Jay
12-18-18, 12:55
Between Allegheny and Lehigh or on any of the streets that intersect the Ave, in that area, if you keep an eye out for girls on the move coming and going from the El or a parked car, They are often not there to find a date but they are often willing to give out a number for a future date. Now some guys have asked me, how do you tell a girl who is possibly a Utr from a civilian? I've never understood that question. It is blatantly obvious to me a woman who is misbehaving from civilians going about their business. Civilians don't walk super fast to cop or away from the corner having just copped. Civilians aren't paranoid of who is watching them. They aren't looking in all directions as they walk. Civilians aren't stopping to talk to the obvious addicts about where is best to cop that day or who has works. Etc. Etc. I know some on the board dislike the use of the term UTR but I personally only look for UTRs. I define a Utr as a girl who prefers to work from her phone and not jump into cars. Do Sws sometimes have a phone and use it? Of course. I believe all Sws prefer to be Utrs and are there times when UTRs end up jumping In Cars like Sws? Yes. Everybody has bad days.I can spot an streetwalker a mile away and the girls that do not streetwalk but willing to play for cash also the way they walk body movements catching them buy from dope boys. I caught a few chicks begging for money got them to play with me for cash.

DonTrask
12-19-18, 12:00
I'm in sales so I travel a far bit by car. My business day ended in South Jersey so I swung by the Broadway stroll in Camden and counted just a single SW at about 6 PM and she was so bundled up that you couldn't tell what you are getting.

So on my way home, I checked out Keningston at about 6:30 and there had to be at least 5 SW that were all options. I made the swoop on one, told me her name was Dawn, no phone, on Sargent Street and we were off the races. Standard pricing $. 2 for a BBBJ and I was on way.

I just love the free enterprise system.

CookyJar
12-20-18, 18:21
I'm in sales so I travel a far bit by car. My business day ended in South Jersey so I swung by the Broadway stroll in Camden and counted just a single SW at about 6 PM and she was so bundled up that you couldn't tell what you are getting.
So on my way home, I checked out Keningston at about 6:30 and there had to be at least 5 SW that were all options. I made the swoop on one, told me her name was Dawn, no phone, on Sargent Street and we were off the races. Standard pricing $. 2 for a BBBJ and I was on way.
I just love the free enterprise system.Thanks for the review. Dawn sounds intriguing. I have always liked the name Dawn. However, Names and phone numbers are of little use to the average monger, driving Kensington Avenue. Phones numbers seldom work beyond a few days. The girls cannot keep-up with their phone payments or they lose them or they are stolen. It's very hard for girls to keep up with their phones while living and working on the street. Most of these girls share living space with less than honest individuals.

As for Names, what good is knowing a name while driving down the avenue searching for a girl. It's not like we are able to hang out our car window, yelling at every girl we pass, "Hurry there beautiful, are you Dawn?

Not everyone is going to provide a picture, I realize that. A basic description would be helpful. Was Dawn a white streetwalker, Hispanic or Black streetwalker? How was she dressed? How about her body type, her height or weight, hair color and did she her any noticeable tattoos?

I am not trying to harass or put you down in any way. Like I said, I have always liked the name Dawn. In my opinion, all Dawns are pretty little spinning types, with cute faces.

CookyJar.

DonTrask
12-20-18, 18:32
Thanks for the review. Dawn sounds intriguing. I have always liked the name Dawn. However, Names and phone numbers are of little use to the average monger, driving Kensington Avenue. Phones numbers seldom work beyond a few days. The girls cannot keep-up with their phone payments or lose their. It's very hard for girls to keep up with their phones while living and working on the street.

As for Names, what good is knowing a name while driving down the avenue searching for a girl. It's not like we are able to hang out our window, yelling at every girl we pass, "Hurry there beautiful, are you Dawn?

Not everyone is going to provide a picture, I realize that. A basic description would be helpful. Was Dawn a white streetwalker, Hispanic or Black streetwalker? How was she dressed? How about her body type, her height or weight, hair color and did she her any noticeable tattoos?

I am not trying to harass or put you down in any way. Like I said, I have always liked the name Dawn. In my opinion, all Dawns are pretty little spinning types, with cute faces.

CookyJar.As you may notice from my number of posts, I am relatively new at this and just learning the ropes. Dawn was a WSW and I did ask her age but who knows what the truth is, she said 37 but by the sag on her tits (which she let me play with while she was putting a spit Polish on me) I think she was older. Dark long hair but still somewhat pretty despite the years on the street. I didn't get up the courage to ask her to pose for a few photographs, I was more focused letting her do her job.

Maybe next time, I'll be snapping pictures and making a more meaningful contribution to the board. I am taking your comments as suggestions on how I can improve my posts.

Mr Predictable
12-20-18, 23:36

I just love the free enterprise system.Did Dawn look like that?

Hunter Jay
12-21-18, 02:03
Yea. I know her. She just got a phone. She's a real gem but she does need to wash them dreadlocks. There is another new sweet gal that's was on the ave but she told me she just moved in with a guy so she stopped working the ave.May I Please have the digits of the chick with dreadlocks I'm New Jersey making plans to go to philly next month getting a list of chicks to see.

DonTrask
12-21-18, 09:16
Did Dawn look like that?I'm not sure, do you have a photo of the back of her head because that was the view I had for 90% of the time she was in my car.

CookyJar
12-21-18, 11:26
I'm not sure, do you have a photo of the back of her head because that was the view I had for 90% of the time she was in my car.Laughing out loud, at DonTrask. So, how was the BBBJ? Was she, IYHO, any good? You left that part out in your original post. Attitude and service is everything.

CookyJar 😊.

JTerry26
12-21-18, 15:14
I'm not sure, do you have a photo of the back of her head because that was the view I had for 90% of the time she was in my car.Very funny response.

Lance547
12-21-18, 15:43

I just love the free enterprise system.Yep. K ave is a goldmine. Everytime I go out I find something, mind you, it might take 2 hours worth of driving.

Just the other night found a healthy 27 year old college looking gal with lips as thick as sausages. Wow. Just wow. Its unbelievable, in the cold, rain, heat and all hours of the day / night you can find working girls. One girl I know works from 12 AM to like 4 Am. She works while her kids are sleep.

The area is just perfect in that the overhead train gives the walkers some protection from the elements and all the residential homes off the ave the girls either live temporarily or cop so they can live and survive in the area.

I also checked out the south Jersey area a while back and it wasn't the same. Not even close.

Lance547
12-21-18, 21:12
May I Please have the digits of the chick with dreadlocks I'm New Jersey making plans to go to philly next month getting a list of chicks to see.I don't have her number. She offered it to me but I declined as it takes the fun out of finding gals (too predictable) and next thing you know you have multiple women texting you throughout the day / week with "hay" that gets annoying.

Not to put too much of her business online last she told me she moved away from the area but takes trips to k ave late in the night to work. Where she says now she has to sneak out late at night so if you want to catch her I would start looking after 11 pm to 3 am timeframe.

Mr Predictable
12-21-18, 22:32
I'm not sure, do you have a photo of the back of her head because that was the view I had for 90% of the time she was in my car.That was very amusing, but I'm asking with extreme seriousness.

I'll explain via PM if you like.

DonTrask
12-21-18, 23:04
That was very amusing, but I'm asking with extreme seriousness.

I'll explain via PM if you like.You have to take into account it was at night, the whole interaction from pick up to drop off was about 20 minutes and 15 of that was looking at the top of her head. But the photo isn't the Dawn that took a protein shot the other night.

Mr Predictable
12-22-18, 01:22
You have to take into account it was at night, the whole interaction from pick up to drop off was about 20 minutes and 15 of that was looking at the top of her head. But the photo isn't the Dawn that took a protein shot the other night.Thank goodness, and I appreciate the serious response.

Morkun
12-24-18, 13:54
Yep. K ave is a goldmine. Everytime I go out I find something, mind you, it might take 2 hours worth of driving.

Just the other night found a healthy 27 year old college looking gal with lips as thick as sausages. Wow. Just wow. Its unbelievable, in the cold, rain, heat and all hours of the day / night you can find working girls. One girl I know works from 12 AM to like 4 Am. She works while her kids are sleep.

The area is just perfect in that the overhead train gives the walkers some protection from the elements and all the residential homes off the ave the girls either live temporarily or cop so they can live and survive in the area.

I also checked out the south Jersey area a while back and it wasn't the same. Not even close.But then how do you identify working girls?

DonTrask
12-24-18, 14:30
But then how do you identify working girls?I'm not expert but look around the web, there is a 22 rules for Mongers somewhere around. That is required reading just to keep yourself safe, never compromise on safety no matter what you do.

First step is to see if they will make eye contact. If they smile or waive, that makes it pretty obvious. Never stop your car right away, take a swing around the block and make sure they see you again and make sure you are off the main drag and then stop your car, if they are interested, they will walk to you. Most of all, treat everybody with respect. Not all of them will return the favor but most will and it makes everybody more comfortable.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-26-18, 16:14
I'm not expert but look around the web, there is a 22 rules for Mongers somewhere around. That is required reading just to keep yourself safe, never compromise on safety no matter what you do.

First step is to see if they will make eye contact. If they smile or waive, that makes it pretty obvious. Never stop your car right away, take a swing around the block and make sure they see you again and make sure you are off the main drag and then stop your car, if they are interested, they will walk to you. Most of all, treat everybody with respect. Not all of them will return the favor but most will and it makes everybody more comfortable.Simple answer they make eye contact and look at you like a dog looks at a steak they see $ not you you can clearly tell the difference between a civie and SW looking for $ for her meds LOL.

Pgh Soldier
12-26-18, 16:42
So I got into town around 2:00 in the afternoon last Sunday. Got a room at the Days Inn on Roosevelt and made my way down to the famed Kensington Avenue. Cruised the Ave for about an hour, just taking in the activities. Outside of an emergency room, I've never seen so many people on crutches. Doing the rounds, the side streets seemed awfully narrow and the ladies that appeared to be looking for dates didn't do much to excite me. That is until I spotted a redhead on the corner of Kensington and Hagert. Eye contact was made as I turned the corner onto Hagert. I pulled over and she hopped in.

Names were exchanged and she introduced herself a Jean. She had that "hot teacher" look with shoulder length copperish hair, pretty smile and almost mischievous eyes. Her beauty made me know that I picked the juice that was worth the squeeze. We had some pleasant conversation on the way back to my room. It took about 15 minutes to get there and I was surprised that she never asked where we were going. I parked my truck and off to my room we went.

Jean excused herself to the bathroom where she freshened up. Once she came out, she sat next to me on the bed, put her hand on my thigh and asked me what I wanted to do. DATY and BBBJ was what I had in mind and off came the cloth. What a beautiful spinner body she had. Boobs were an a-cup (if even that) but the drapes matched the shag carpet. I know it's not for everyone, but I love a natural Bush. She tasted super fresh and after I enjoyed her for about 10 minutes, it was my turn. The BBBJWCIM was spectacular. . 30 was the donation.

I drove her back to where I picked her up and we exchanged more pleasant conversation. Through it I learned that she was 28 years old. I would have guessed 21 or 22.

The next day I got up early enough to make it back down to Kensington by 9:00 ish to see if I could score again. It took a while to find a lady to my liking but I eventually caught the eye of short brunette near the corner of Kensington and D street. Not nearly as sweet as Jean, but still more than acceptable. The script was almost identical to the day before. Name exchange (her name was Brittney and she was also 28 years old), pleasant conversation, no questions as to where we were going, parked the truck, off to my room and a quick moment in the bathroom she went to freshen up. Brittney slowly began peeling off layers of clothing until she revealed her nice spinner body; only her kitty was smoothly shaved. DATY for a bit then a BBBJWCIM was performed with the same expertise as Jean. These ladies have really perfected their craft! Another. 30 was donated. Afterwards I grabbed my suitcase, took her back to the Ave and off I went to the suburbs of Philly, fully satisfied, to enjoy some Christmas cheer with family.

I must say, that I'm a bit envious of yinz guys in Philly. You're really lucky to have such talent in your town. Back west in Pittsburgh, where I come from, we don't have anything nearly as good as what you've got. I look forward to visiting again soon!

PGH Soldier.

TrinitHugz
12-27-18, 04:56
Headed West on Kensington, tr on sergeant and down on the right walking up was a WSW. Black tights / leggings with red stripe on side from waist to ankles. Glasses, red lipstick, teeth ehhhhh aight. Body was bangin. Made contact like regular pulled over on right before jasper and she walked back and said "hey". I replied with the usual but she blew me saying "nah no thanks. "walked away so I called her nicely and she came back looking and said "you look like ah cop". Lmfao. "really!. " "yes you do". "well I'm not sweetie, hop in ". "uhh no thank you". Shit made my night dying laughing 😆. Please tell me one of you guys saw her. ? Nice volleyball type legs. Booty was onnn!. Didn't lucked out so off I went. Baaahumbuggg.

Lance547
12-28-18, 22:12
But then how do you identify working girls?No offense but if you need that much help I wouldn't recommend that you get involved with this subculture because you could get hurt.

There really isn't that much difficulty in picking up girls from off the streets other then for watching out for LE. This subculture has been going on in practically every country, city, and small town in this entire world since the invention of the automobile and it will never stop. You just need to know the areas / streets, use your brain, and know how to quickly diffuse a situation if the need should arise.

My earliest memories of trying to pick up a street walker was when I was a super young pup back in 1996 off pure instinct and curiosity. Back in the 1990's street walkers in Philadelphia could be found on the side streets off Broad Street between say w Girard Ave and Market St. Never could land a date, I was too young.

I said it before that back in the old days "hookers" as they called them were glamorous and were easily identifiable as they dressed up in high platform heels and tight skirts even in the freezing winter. Those bi# were hardcore and could run circles around the young girls today who never once tricked all night through a brutal cold 80's winter. Women in those days got "done up" to work the corner.

Anyway, today, young street walkers blend in with their environment now looking like a regular girl walking to the store (not all of them try and make eye contact) and they often freestyle from working a street corner a few weeks to working online with a cell phone to disappearing completely and just living from one John / dealer to the next that temporarily takes care of them then back on the streets again when that living situation changes.

ChrisPoontang
12-29-18, 03:00
No offense but if you need that much help I wouldn't recommend that you get involved with this subculture because you could get hurt.

There really isn't that much difficulty in picking up girls from off the streets other then for watching out for LE. This subculture has been going on in practically every country, city, and small town in this entire world since the invention of the automobile and it will never stop. You just need to know the areas / streets, use your brain, and know how to quickly diffuse a situation if the need should arise.

My earliest memories of trying to pick up a street walker was when I was a super young pup back in 1996 off pure instinct and curiosity. Back in the 1990's street walkers in Philadelphia could be found on the side streets off Broad Street between say w Girard Ave and Market St. Never could land a date, I was too young.

I said it before that back in the old days "hookers" as they called them were glamorous and were easily identifiable as they dressed up in high platform heels and tight skirts even in the freezing winter. Those bi# were hardcore and could run circles around the young girls today who never once tricked all night through a brutal cold 80's winter. Women in those days got "done up" to work the corner.

Anyway, today, young street walkers blend in with their environment now looking like a regular girl walking to the store (not all of them try and make eye contact) and they often freestyle from working a street corner a few weeks to working online with a cell phone to disappearing completely and just living from one John / dealer to the next that temporarily takes care of them then back on the streets again when that living situation changes.The "girls" in the first two pictures are not really girls.

Just saying.

DonTrask
12-30-18, 18:51
Killed some time along Keningston Avenue with Marie. Everybody has their bad days and this one was mine, lousy head, too much teeth, but her saggy tits did have some nipples that could poke your eye out. So fellow mongers can enjoy, here is the fruit of my labor.

TrinitHugz
12-31-18, 10:54
Killed some time along Keningston Avenue with Marie. Everybody has their bad days and this one was mine, lousy head, too much teeth, but her saggy tits did have some nipples that could poke your eye out. So fellow mongers can enjoy, here is the fruit of my labor.Looks like left over dominos pizza 🍕 you warm up too much in the microwave. Good job picturing but there's a whole lot better out there.

Member #5944
12-31-18, 12:41
Killed some time along Keningston Avenue with Marie. Everybody has their bad days and this one was mine, lousy head, too much teeth, but her saggy tits did have some nipples that could poke your eye out. So fellow mongers can enjoy, here is the fruit of my labor.Wow! Godspeed brother. You're a better man than I.

DonTrask
12-31-18, 15:59
Looks like left over dominos pizza 🍕 you warm up too much in the microwave. Good job picturing but there's a whole lot better out there.Like I said, it was a bad day for me. I tried to at least get something out of it by sharing her pencil easer nipples.

JerseyDevil52
01-02-19, 10:18
It's been a while since I made a ride through the K. Had an hour to spare and made a drive through in my way home. The K was hopping yesterday. So many people were out and about. I'm guessing it's from the warm weather. I ended up running out of time and left empty handed.

Tom2557
01-03-19, 17:04
Dentist office.

Hello I have a question I hope someone will be able to answer I figure this was the best place to ask I was looking for a low-cost dentist for someone that I was told there was one on Lehigh Avenue I'm hoping someone would know anything about this it is not a regular dentist office its someone who works out of a trailer or it's an RV he drives it in the morning and parks somewhere on Lehigh Avenue and takes patients he's there maybe a couple days a week not sure where on Lehigh Avenue but any info would be appreciated.

TrinitHugz
01-03-19, 19:24
Like I said, it was a bad day for me. I tried to at least get something out of it by sharing her pencil easer nipples.I hear yah big D. Feel like if you drop her out your car that moment when it completely went downhill you might nah lucked out?. I've been there. Just park and wait next time. Double back Jasper and she will be there waiting just for you. Now that is ah guarantee 2019th.

TWA.

Dumpster Baby
01-04-19, 18:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I already have all the assholes I need. Go find a different site to troll.

A2

Texaco Tim
01-04-19, 20:20
Regarding the question for dental help. On Lehigh, west of Kensington ave, about 6 to 10 blocks on the left is some sort of check-in office for the working girls where they can get free condoms and other street needs. Not sure of the exact address but did take a girl there so she could report. Would guess this is a good place to look. TT.

Msaunders6969
01-05-19, 09:29
Have not seen Darlene in many years but she was out and about the other night around Huntington. I remember this redhead when she was still in her late teens. She now claims to be 28 yrs old. First met her when she had just started in the business and was only doing HJ's while giving a wet kiss. Much more is now on the menu and she is very patient.

Tom2557
01-06-19, 16:36
Regarding the question for dental help. On Lehigh, west of Kensington ave, about 6 to 10 blocks on the left is some sort of check-in office for the working girls where they can get free condoms and other street needs. Not sure of the exact address but did take a girl there so she could report. Would guess this is a good place to look. TT.Thank you.

DonTrask
01-08-19, 00:05
Found this little gem further down on Keningston Ave. Didn't have a lot of time so I opted for her showing off her musical skills playing the ol skin flute. As the photos show, she let me play with her tight kitty. All the DNA disappeared so no complaints in that department. What I liked the most was that she was easy going and no attitude at all. Just pure customer service.

DonTrask
01-08-19, 09:23
Meant to include these with my last report, I don't know what happened but I will try this agiain.

NumberDude
01-08-19, 09:57
Found this little gem further down on Keningston Ave. Didn't have a lot of time so I opted for her showing off her musical skills playing the ol skin flute. As the photos show, she let me play with her tight kitty. All the DNA disappeared so no complaints in that department. What I liked the most was that she was easy going and no attitude at all. Just pure customer service.Where's the photos?

NvrStlPhilly
01-08-19, 11:05
Where's the photos?No real monger can expect to approve a practitioner without a Photo. I have seen this dozens of time. This guy says hey she a real looker and the majority would pass on her. I had referrals and the I slammed the door faster than her.

NvrStlPhilly
01-08-19, 17:11
Meant to include these with my last report, I don't know what happened but I will try this agiain.Can find better going to 7 11 for smokes.

Lewdsun
01-09-19, 00:30
Here is a better picture of Gina, crack has taken her to the dark side hold on to your wallet if you find this one.I ran into her and had a nice BBBJCIM but she claimed sex wasn't on the menu. Anybody get to second base with this one?

Delaware55
01-09-19, 01:08
Meant to include these with my last report, I don't know what happened but I will try this agiain.That is gorgeous. Wish there was an easy way to find her again.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-09-19, 22:36
I ran into her and had a nice BBBJCIM but she claimed sex wasn't on the menu. Anybody get to second base with this one?I hit it a few times but she is bad news she will do a cash and dash on you in a heart beat her bf will rob you if you aren't careful look at my older posts on her from last year she is big time bad news.

Lewdsun
01-10-19, 23:23
I hit it a few times but she is bad news she will do a cash and dash on you in a heart beat her bf will rob you if you aren't careful look at my older posts on her from last year she is big time bad news.Yes. I did read your posts but not before I ran into her. I will be sure any future dates are set up under my terms. I will be ultra careful. That aside, she is ultra hot for a girl out there so long. Clean, pretty, well dressed. Firm body. Supple and curvy with cute little breasts. We did the Carlyle and to be honest her claim of no sex on the menu seemed legit in a Catholic girl kind of way. It was probably just an attempt at an up sell. Thanks again for the reply.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-11-19, 23:25
Yes. I did read your posts but not before I ran into her. I will be sure any future dates are set up under my terms. I will be ultra careful. That aside, she is ultra hot for a girl out there so long. Clean, pretty, well dressed. Firm body. Supple and curvy with cute little breasts. We did the Carlyle and to be honest her claim of no sex on the menu seemed legit in a Catholic girl kind of way. It was probably just an attempt at an up sell. Thanks again for the reply.It's not legit I had it before she started ripping people off the first time we hung out it was BJ and sex don't let her bs you don't give $ up front don't let her pick the car date location!

Lewdsun
01-12-19, 16:50
It's not legit I had it before she started ripping people off the first time we hung out it was BJ and sex don't let her bs you don't give $ up front don't let her pick the car date location!The last time I let a girl pick the parking spot was 1996. It was the old Bf set up. Pre -cell phone so even tougher for her to coordinate but they pulled it off. Except for 20 she had in hand as she jumped out acting like he surprised her for the dog and pony show there were no further damages. Never again have I allowed a girl to pick a spot since. Funny but true, I see that same girl a few weeks later on a really cold night. I'm driving a different car and she jumps in not recognizing me. I am super friendly and super polite. I tell her absolutely no problem and I always knew she would make it up to me for what happened that night a few weeks prior. This girl is about 20, blonde and pretty. From Fishtown if I recall. So we go through all the motions and she performs like a champ. I haven't offered even a dime. As she is being dropped off she asks for a small donation. I slipped her $5 and rolled off. Since then I can count on one hand the number of car dates I've had. Always hotel dates for me.

FmrPlyr
01-12-19, 19:18
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!

Socalcasualguy
01-13-19, 07:49
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!She looks kinda familiar to me. I want to say she looks like a girl that I saw for a short time, WAY back in the day, say about 2009-2010. Had a friend by the name of Jean, I believe, a blondie. I was more interested in Jean, and lost contact with Tara. They both lived in that general area.

JTerry26
01-13-19, 15:59
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!Any day or time better to find her at the CVS?

Good Good Time
01-13-19, 17:53
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!Which CVS, there are a few there. Also, when is the best time would you say? Thanks!

Lance547
01-14-19, 11:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-19-19, 13:14
I Spoke to this one and she said that she used to stay down on Kensington but she wouldn't confirm or deny if she works on the Strahl here is her link to her ad does anyone know this one?? http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/199025607023.

FmrPlyr
01-19-19, 20:12
Which CVS, there are a few there. Also, when is the best time would you say? Thanks!Dude I would pick her up at the CVS on Jenkintown Rd. I assume she lives close to that CVS, her last number was 267-xxx-9740.

Farouk
01-20-19, 00:57
I Spoke to this one and she said that she used to stay down on Kensington but she wouldn't confirm or deny if she works on the Strahl here is her link to her ad does anyone know this one?? http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/199025607023.Nikki my post #7437 in this forum. Hard to get a hold of.

Lewdsun
01-20-19, 01:11
I Spoke to this one and she said that she used to stay down on Kensington but she wouldn't confirm or deny if she works on the Strahl here is her link to her ad does anyone know this one?? http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/199025607023.I'm almost positive I saw her earlier today on Jasper. The height (5'0), hair etc. All seem accurate. She wasn't lurking on Jasper. She was walking north and eventually I saw her all the way up near Indiana so she was moving pretty quickly and obviously had not dated anybody in that time frame. I thought about it down on Jasper and looped and based on eye contact, I believe it was an option to scoop her up. Today was a recon sort of day. I just missed a few that were focused on their favorite pastime. Saw a girl at KnA talking to the zombies there. She has beautiful thick, straight, long, brunette hair and was maybe 22 ish. Had a dark blue baseball cap on. Looked like she had a nice figure and pretty face. Saw another Emo type with her bf. Dark hair, shoulder length. Slim and maybe 5'3, lots of eye make up and what appeared to be a small tattoo over one eye and spider web tatts on one hand. She was wearing black and white checkered Vans. (If anyone lands that beauty please share.) lastly I stopped and spoke to a girl with a very pretty face and what seemed to be a nice figure. She had strawberry blondish hair. She was at K and Clearfield. Said her name is Olivia. 24 yrs. If anyone has any intel on her please share as well.

Lance547
01-20-19, 02:17
Bros, does anyone know what happened to Kelly? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/215-668-5055/1/517896.

Months back she use to hit K ave hard but she has since disappeared. Last I spoke to her she said she was homeless and got kicked out of the spot she did her incalls from. She was a cool chick, but even on her best days she always seemed a little despondent.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-20-19, 16:46
Bros, does anyone know what happened to Kelly? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/215-668-5055/1/517896.

Months back she use to hit K ave hard but she has since disappeared. Last I spoke to her she said she was homeless and got kicked out of the spot she did her incalls from. She was a cool chick, but even on her best days she always seemed a little despondent.I haven't seen her or heard from since Sept. I figured she got locked up or something keep us in the loop.

Msaunders6969
01-20-19, 18:28
This is not my favorite time of the year when all the girls are bundled up. Difficult to discern if she is 90 lbs or 190 lbs. Hoodies cover all but their eyes, nose and mouth. Maybe she is 18 or 108. Or worse yet. Too young. I don't like stopping to see what she really looks like and then tell her never mind. It's always a better feeling to be able to view from a distance and be 90% sure you are going to like the remaining 10%.

Lance547
01-20-19, 21:00
This is not my favorite time of the year when all the girls are bundled up. Difficult to discern if she is 90 lbs or 190 lbs. Hoodies cover all but their eyes, nose and mouth. Maybe she is 18 or 108. Or worse yet. Too young. I don't like stopping to see what she really looks like and then tell her never mind. It's always a better feeling to be able to view from a distance and be 90% sure you are going to like the remaining 10%.Was just talking about this to another gal. We were talking about how it's hard to see who is who but the amount of girls available is really low. What's worse to me is I have noticed 3 trans girls now. It's really hard to tell a legit female from a trans with all the layers of clothes.

Farouk
01-21-19, 20:05
Nikki my post #7437 in this forum. Hard to get a hold of.

http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/199025607023

got a hold of her again today and paid her a visit. She's was on a vacation, which explains why I couldn't get a hold of her for the past several months.

She's cute, very short, and has a sweet little body. Maybe 5' with b cups. We met at her hotel up in the Trevose area, she had kicked the other girl out, and the place was tidy and clean. We hung out and talked for a while since I wanted to know where she had been. She's very talkative, and we prob wasted 30 minute before starting business. VERY talkative

No rushing, didn't complain about me picking her up and flipping her around. Clean, fun, and not nodding off or watching her phone. Well worth the drive, and didn't leave me waiting. Responds to messages quickly. Independent

We arranged the donation ahead of time, and it was based on her already knowing me so I can't tell you what to expect exactly. Probably standard hotel rates, 80-120-180 or thereabouts.

Background:

Dancer and bartender. Got picked up by vice cops and owed some time, so she was locked up for a few months. Sounds like her drug use was bad when that happened, she's not bad now but will probably slip. She doesn't like to be out on the ave, so you prob won't find her there.

Overall 8. 5 out of 10.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-21-19, 20:29
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/199025607023

got a hold of her again today and paid her a visit. She's was on a vacation, which explains why I couldn't get a hold of her for the past several months.

She's cute, very short, and has a sweet little body. Maybe 5' with b cups. We met at her hotel up in the Trevose area, she had kicked the other girl out, and the place was tidy and clean. We hung out and talked for a while since I wanted to know where she had been. She's very talkative, and we prob wasted 30 minute before starting business. VERY talkative

No rushing, didn't complain about me picking her up and flipping her around. Clean, fun, and not nodding off or watching her phone. Well worth the drive, and didn't leave me waiting. Responds to messages quickly. Independent

We arranged the donation ahead of time, and it was based on her already knowing me so I can't tell you what to expect exactly. Probably standard hotel rates, 80-120-180 or thereabouts.

Background:

Dancer and bartender. Got picked up by vice cops and owed some time, so she was locked up for a few months. Sounds like her drug use was bad when that happened, she's not bad now but will probably slip. She doesn't like to be out on the ave, so you prob won't find her there.

Overall 8. 5 out of 10.Yeah she is good people.

Sacramento
01-24-19, 22:43
They probably have better streets in afghanistan.

They just dug up like 20 huge potholes and left them open on kensington ave? WTF are they doing down there.

Are they just trying to fuck up peoples cars on purpose.

Lewdsun
01-25-19, 07:45

They just dug up like 20 huge potholes and left them open on kensington ave? WTF are they doing down there.

Are they just trying to fuck up peoples cars on purpose.From KnA to Lehigh is about to get completely swallowed up by new development and new money. Emerald is the last encampment left down there. The street digs are all related.

Gator145
01-25-19, 09:32

Are they just trying to fuck up peoples cars on purpose. A little bump here. A little grind there. Ahhhh the joys of living in Silly Philly. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Guthrie
01-25-19, 17:13
From KnA to Lehigh is about to get completely swallowed up by new development and new money. Emerald is the last encampment left down there. The street digs are all related.Brighter Lights in some spots also.

Mackeral1
01-25-19, 20:49
Brighter Lights in some spots also.Yeah, pretty much all the way from past Allegheny, up to Huntington station on Kensington has new LED street lights. They are absolutely far, far too bright. Practically daylight. All this would be OK but the problem is that they hurt your eyes when you see the LED's above as you are driving. I literally have to drive with my sun visor down to protect my eyes. At midnight. I feel like it wasn't well thought out either. I mean if the goal was to make it bright and safer at night, I get that but these are so bright they are forcing the Kensington street dwellers off the mainly commercial street and onto the side residential streets. Which I am sure the residents are thrilled about.

Mackeral1
01-25-19, 20:53

Are they just trying to fuck up peoples cars on purpose.Yes, complete incompetence. They do this all the time down there. One crew comes out and digs up a bunch of potholes making it wider and deeper (preparing it for asphalt) and then the asphalt paver comes and fills it all in. Problem is that days to weeks goes by in between with these friggin massive potholes that are actually worse on tires and rims than they were before.

Hunter Jay
01-26-19, 20:10
https://www.pornhub.com/users/igitzit/videos/publicThe owner of the channel is from Tuscan not philly why would you post this it's not philly related.

DonTrask
01-31-19, 22:36
So I have to go North on 95 but just to kill 15 minutes, I do a quick run down K street. Starting at H Station, down to Jasper, saw a vertiable convention, at least 5 that would have made the cut if I had the time.

Only a couple more as I drove north on K street but I wasn't working the side streets where you often find some. Can anyone tell me, did they install a shit load of overhead street lights under the L or did I just notice them?

Safe hunting but if K street is offering up that many choices on a cold night, what happens later when the weather warms?

JCM2767
02-01-19, 05:32
I happened to be in the area and decided to visit the avenue. Driving along Jasper, I found this girl named Rachel. She hopped in as soon as I pulled over and we drive to the favorite notel. She's 5'9, brunette, cute face and very pretty. I guess it's my luck that day to go meet her. She said she's fairly new in the avenue and it was just her fifth time being out there but not so new to the scene. Claimed she used to escort back in South west Philly before she starts coming up to Kensington. The girl got a banging body, flat stomach and no baby damage. She was a real looker and I would say a definitely rare find. She doesn't seem to belong out there in my opinion. The session with her was super and she's very willing to please. She does BBJCIMS and is one of her specialty. Trust me I know. So if you happen to see her out there, please do treat her nicely. We don't want to ruin a good thing. I asked her for her phone number but she doesn't have a phone yet. Took my number and said will text me once she gets one but, we all know how that goes. So, hopefully, if there's another lucky guy out there that would happen to meet her would also report here of their encounter, that would be nice.

Lance547
02-02-19, 16:44
From KnA to Lehigh is about to get completely swallowed up by new development and new money. Emerald is the last encampment left down there. The street digs are all related.Looks like they are also installing CCTV cameras. Better start picking up and dropping off on side streets as much as possible moving forward.

Yogi9050
02-05-19, 14:48
Yea. I know her. She just got a phone. She's a real gem but she does need to wash them dreadlocks. There is another new sweet gal that's was on the ave but she told me she just moved in with a guy so she stopped working the ave.Can you pass on the digits? She was an ATF before she had her phone stolen. She lives in Elkton MD with her mom, great kid.

Lance547
02-06-19, 19:23
Can you pass on the digits? She was an ATF before she had her phone stolen. She lives in Elkton MD with her mom, great kid.I don't have her info. Haven't seen her since the beginning of winter more or less.

DonTrask
02-06-19, 23:29
Decided to at least look on and around K Avenue. Jasper St had the best options and there was a blonde that caught my eye but I had to do at least one quick drive around the block to make sure Uncle LEO wasn't sitting in a blind spot and I missed out on her. But no fret, my rule is safety first, always safety.

The rest of K was limited options where I would see one but couldn't be bothered to make the turns to get back to her and I for sure would never do a scoop right on Keningston Avenue, too much of an exposure. My last option of the night looked soaking wet and I did't want those wet skany clothes stinking up my car so I called it a night.

Mackeral1
02-07-19, 03:16
So, this was the 2nd time I've seen Sam. Short, dark hair, petite like 100 lbs. First time was pretty good. Yesterday, not so much. Realized this time she's got mostly no front teeth so the beej was scratchy. Box was decent. Man though, heavy track marks everywhere. Unpleasant odor too. Damn they go downhill quick. Around jasper Huntington area

DeeplyKept
02-08-19, 05:47
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!Anyway I can know of spots like this to pickup girls like this in around Glenside?

LookinToMonger
02-11-19, 21:56
Been seeing this girl for last 2 years (9740). Picked her up at dunkin donuts or aamco on 611, then the last 6 months cvs in glenside. She loves to fuck suck and best of all no dope, but she does smoke weed and drink. From what she tells me she lives with a loser boyfriend (so what's new with that) but if anybody has new digits I'd be very much happy. Thanks!Would love to find something consistent in area. New to Forum. Just found it. Totally appreciate all the info. Work in Lansdale, so excited to monger along 611. Will check out spots mentioned in this thread and post info for similar-minded bros.

Lewdsun
02-12-19, 11:11
Would love to find something consistent in area. New to Forum. Just found it. Totally appreciate all the info. Work in Lansdale, so excited to monger along 611. Will check out spots mentioned in this thread and post info for similar-minded bros.I'm betting these meet ups with girls in store parking lots are pre-arranged on the phone. Please don't assume you will find SWs in such areas. If you have a keen eye you can get phone numbers of girls that would be providers but be careful who you ask for their number.

LookinToMonger
02-12-19, 12:20
I'm betting these meet ups with girls in store parking lots are pre-arranged on the phone. Please don't assume you will find SWs in such areas. If you have a keen eye you can get phone numbers of girls that would be providers but be careful who you ask for their number.Thank you, Lewdsun. Appreciate the info. Need to make some connections, then.

Lance547
02-12-19, 16:03
Would love to find something consistent in area. New to Forum. Just found it. Totally appreciate all the info. Work in Lansdale, so excited to monger along 611. Will check out spots mentioned in this thread and post info for similar-minded bros.I'm going to save you the hassle and headache. Just drive to Kensington if you are looking for a SW. If you need something close to lansdale use Escort Alligator and find someone working in Norristown or KOP.

https://escortalligator.com.philadelphia.listcrawler.com

JTerry26
02-13-19, 17:24
Would love to find something consistent in area. New to Forum. Just found it. Totally appreciate all the info. Work in Lansdale, so excited to monger along 611. Will check out spots mentioned in this thread and post info for similar-minded bros.If you're in Lansdale you're in the same neck of the woods as Dani. She occasionally gets a room but also does card dates and outcall. I've seen her probably 6 times. Always a good experience.

https://danisworld.org

LookinToMonger
02-13-19, 22:03
If you're in Lansdale you're in the same neck of the woods as Dani. She occasionally gets a room but also does card dates and outcall. I've seen her probably 6 times. Always a good experience.

https://danisworld.orgThanks JTerry. Appreciate the info. Anyone else have any experience with her? Hoping to throw up some info in the next few weeks for any other suburban bros out there. Happy hunting and good luck, boys.

JTerry26
02-14-19, 12:53
Thanks JTerry. Appreciate the info. Anyone else have any experience with her? Hoping to throw up some info in the next few weeks for any other suburban bros out there. Happy hunting and good luck, boys.I've posted about her a few times on the escort thread as have others. Might be worth a read. In other words, RTFF! There's a couple of others in the western 'burbs including someone in Malvern (although there were some cautions there) and Mollie on the Main Line.

BobGopal
02-14-19, 22:09
Thanks JTerry. Appreciate the info. Anyone else have any experience with her? Hoping to throw up some info in the next few weeks for any other suburban bros out there. Happy hunting and good luck, boys.Dani was in Fort Mayer's for few months, I met her while visiting there. She was awesome, she had needle wounds, she told me she was from North Wales, PA. Then heard story of getting arrested in FL, inside for few months, her looser BF in FL called me and other and started threatening. I told him to fuck off. I did not see her after she is back in PA. You can read about her in Fort Mayer's forum here. Everyone in FL was talking nice experience other than her FL BF.

DonTrask
02-15-19, 18:48
The joint was jumping, I saw a mini convention of 4 standing on the very same corner (Jasper), not smart, how is anyone going to stop to scoop when there are 4 of them.

Saw a bunch more down on K Avenue, BSW, WSW, LSW, take your pick, they were out in numbers last night. I don't live in Philly so I was just passing thru and I'm glad I don't live in Philly, I would be broke with all the choices that are available.

Lewdsun
02-15-19, 19:37
Wondering if anyone dates Gina or has had good experiences with her. If you'd rather PM please feel free to do so.

JTerry26
02-15-19, 19:45
Dani was in Fort Mayer's for few months, I met her while visiting there. She was awesome, she had needle wounds, she told me she was from North Wales, PA. Then heard story of getting arrested in FL, inside for few months, her looser BF in FL called me and other and started threatening. I told him to fuck off. I did not see her after she is back in PA. You can read about her in Fort Mayer's forum here. Everyone in FL was talking nice experience other than her FL BF.She has a little reliability problem. I've tried to see probably 8 times and have only seen her 6 times. The other times she overslept (happened this morning) so if you can avoid the morning dates. I have narrow windows when I can mess around and I can't go out late night so the mornings are great when they work but really frustrating when they don't. YMMV.

Lewdsun
02-15-19, 20:34
Here is a better picture of Gina, crack has taken her to the dark side hold on to your wallet if you find this one.As I mentioned below, wondering if anyone has a good experience with her? She is hot.

LoveaWSW
02-15-19, 20:52
For the past couple months when I get gas in the morning along Cheltenham Ave there's always a WSW just off to the side. Finally this morning I asked if she was OK and needed anything. After a little conversation she told me her story and how she needed money for cigs, etc.

She takes me a half block away to a studio apt for BBBJ for. 40 gave me her number to contact. If anyone is interested PM and I'll pass along her contact.

Finn1972
02-16-19, 18:07
I met Gina a while back 25 year old WSW looks Italian 5'6" skinny black hair always has on short booty shorts. I met her by 711 on the ave she normally hangs out at DD on allegany and k ave. Long story short she went from being a good date to rolling guys with her shadow aka bf skinny white dude. She was texting him on where we were going to park and he said in the text unlock the doors to her. So I told her I saw what she wrote and to get out she said it's for my safety and blah blah I told her we hung out plenty of times before with no issues I made her get out I circled back to the DD and she got into a black charger made him go to the back of DD and her man runs up to the car pulls her out the black car speeds out of the parking lot then I she is laughing with her dead beat bf I snapped a pic but it's from a distance watch out people.I met gina after she got out of prison wow ahat a bod and she was horny as hell she had just smoked a dipper we kopped some hard then went back to Ontario spot and she shorted me on time and got allparanoid and tried to steal my lighter I dropped her off at kna but she took the lighter and threw it at me and tried to break my window she's crazy and yeah its the crack.

Finn1972
02-16-19, 18:57
I'm almost positive I saw her earlier today on Jasper. The height (5'0), hair etc. All seem accurate. She wasn't lurking on Jasper. She was walking north and eventually I saw her all the way up near Indiana so she was moving pretty quickly and obviously had not dated anybody in that time frame. I thought about it down on Jasper and looped and based on eye contact, I believe it was an option to scoop her up. Today was a recon sort of day. I just missed a few that were focused on their favorite pastime. Saw a girl at KnA talking to the zombies there. She has beautiful thick, straight, long, brunette hair and was maybe 22 ish. Had a dark blue baseball cap on. Looked like she had a nice figure and pretty face. Saw another Emo type with her bf. Dark hair, shoulder length. Slim and maybe 5'3, lots of eye make up and what appeared to be a small tattoo over one eye and spider web tatts on one hand. She was wearing black and white checkered Vans. (If anyone lands that beauty please share.) lastly I stopped and spoke to a girl with a very pretty face and what seemed to be a nice figure. She had strawberry blondish hair. She was at K and Clearfield. Said her name is Olivia. 24 yrs. If anyone has any intel on her please share as well.Livbut she's she's always out there she's a pain in the arse she is cute with malke up great bod tall she is always mooching money off the other girls and she refuses a lot of dates I've dated her like 20 times but she never does overnites and she has sugar daddynwho, is cheapm as shit only gives her $20 a day she's says she's getting on methadone soon.

She's relapsed manty times she's runs the streets and goes home t night to her parents house you you could do, alot better out there many new faces.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-16-19, 22:22
As I mentioned below, wondering if anyone has a good experience with her? She is hot.Bad news all around thief with manager aka pimp aka bf robbing mongers look at my older posts.

Lewdsun
02-18-19, 12:07
I met gina after she got out of prison wow ahat a bod and she was horny as hell she had just smoked a dipper we kopped some hard then went back to Ontario spot and she shorted me on time and got allparanoid and tried to steal my lighter I dropped her off at kna but she took the lighter and threw it at me and tried to break my window she's crazy and yeah its the crack.She is crazy but her body is incredible. Has anyone had a good session with her?

FlyGuyEddie007
02-18-19, 13:38
She is crazy but her body is incredible. Has anyone had a good session with her?It's best to avoid Gina at all costs they looks or her body isn't worth a broken window, a night in jail or a trip to the hospital. Just avoid her at all costs! Hell you could even roll up and say online I heard nothing but tons of bad reviews on you I'll pass and drive off.

Tortellini
02-18-19, 23:39
Saw Claire again, 5'9", brunette late 20's who is very sweet and gives non rushed service. Found her on Kensington by Somerset station.

Peace,

Tort.

DonTrask
02-20-19, 16:52
Was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't do an extensive recon job on the area. Took the lazy route and scooped up the first smiling face I saw. Jennifer, in her 40's I would guess and I asked if she was Hispanic but she told me Filipino. Not great looking but extremely accommodating. She pulled her pants down to her ankles, whip out the tits and let me finger bang her to start. Then she did her thing and it wasn't long before I dumped a quart of baby batter down the old gullet. Cleaned up and I was back on the road.

I tell you, America is a great place and K Avenue has a good shopping district for the monger minded among us.

Bbbones
02-20-19, 18:10
For the past couple months when I get gas in the morning along Cheltenham Ave there's always a WSW just off to the side. Finally this morning I asked if she was OK and needed anything. After a little conversation she told me her story and how she needed money for cigs, etc.

She takes me a half block away to a studio apt for BBBJ for. 40 gave me her number to contact. If anyone is interested PM and I'll pass along her contact.What gas station?

Bob1345
02-21-19, 14:42
Looking for someplace in north east area that I could go to that has hourly rates l maybe something close to port Richmond if not any place the only one I know of is in Springfield thanks in advance.

DeeplyKept
02-22-19, 03:46
Looking for someplace in north east area that I could go to that has hourly rates l maybe something close to port Richmond if not any place the only one I know of is in Springfield thanks in advance.Where in Springfield is this hourly place as I've been looking for one?

Bob1345
02-22-19, 12:56
Where in Springfield is this hourly place as I've been looking for one?Parkway Inn on Balt. Pike three hours for $40 Haven't been there on the weekends so I don't know if that would be the same.

RepoMan2642
02-22-19, 21:42
For all the mongers who remember Theresa, she's baa-aack! Haven't seen her yet since her "vacation", but will soon and I'll give a report. Meantime, have any of you seen her recently?Have you been able to see Theresa yet and do you have a number? Is she back at her moms house in delco?

RepoMan2642
02-22-19, 22:00
Has anyone seen Angel with the "bolt ons" a long time provide on the ave and torresdale?

I picked her up from jail the day after Christmas and haven't heard from her since?

Lance547
02-22-19, 22:05
Has anyone seen Angel with the "bolt ons" a long time provide on the ave and torresdale?

I picked her up from jail the day after Christmas and haven't heard from her since?This "Kelly"? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/267-597-0362/1/973563.

RepoMan2642
02-23-19, 08:18
This "Kelly"? https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/267-597-0362/1/973563.She is not the same Kelly.

NumberDude
02-24-19, 16:26
Have you been able to see Theresa yet and do you have a number? Is she back at her moms house in delco?Talked to her a couple days ago. She's is indeed living at her mom's house. I haven't seen her since her vacation, but I saw pictures of her and she gained a lot of weight. Still very pretty and still doable. PM me for more info and / or digits.

Lewdsun
02-25-19, 01:38
She is crazy but her body is incredible. Has anyone had a good session with her?Saw her on the ave between 711 and Westmoreland. Didn't stop after all the negative press. Has anybody had a decent date with her recently. It's not the first time I've seen her out there in recent weeks so she must be dating somebody.

HugeMat
02-25-19, 22:33

I picked her up from jail the day after Christmas and haven't heard from her since?The one that used to be on BP that had the spot off Torresdale?? If so last time I saw her was last winter near the church off Torresdale. Been looking for her for a while.

RepoMan2642
02-26-19, 04:42
The one that used to be on BP that had the spot off Torresdale?? If so last time I saw her was last winter near the church off Torresdale. Been looking for her for a while.Yes that is the one, she had a stay on State Road and did 30 day program and is out now.

FlyGuyEddie007
02-26-19, 21:03
Saw her on the ave between 711 and Westmoreland. Didn't stop after all the negative press. Has anybody had a decent date with her recently. It's not the first time I've seen her out there in recent weeks so she must be dating somebody.She did have a phone a while back before she got flaky on me it's possible she has regulars and she only hits the stroll when she needs meds (and that is when she provides bad service and it's peole off).

DeeplyKept
02-27-19, 12:19
I need that number. Been looking for a SW near Cheltenham.

If anyone knows any, let me know.

She takes me a half block away to a studio apt for BBBJ for. 40 gave me her number to contact. If anyone is interested PM and I'll pass along her contact.

TBookBag
02-27-19, 18:30
Hey all, was wondering if you could tell me other spots I can stroll other than the ave? Northeast? Germantown? Oakland? Help me out, looking for SW advice. Pm me or reply to this. Thanks.

Magik Mike
02-27-19, 23:31
I am only here few days visiting, didn't have much time to research beforehand. I did get some intel already on strip clubs in other forum, but I am very interested in some guidance on the DO's and don't's here in Philly for SW scene. I like the type like the 5 posted in Cookie Jar's pics in another forum. I am staying near the old Navy Yard, any recommendations would be appreciated. PM is fine, thanks and if you ever make it to JAX, hit me up for info.

MM.

Lall123
03-01-19, 00:36
I met a pretty one in the morning near KnA. She gave me her number and said her name was Jay. Late 20's, maybe 5 foot 6 inches. Brownish blonde long hair and striking model full lips with a pretty face. Has anybody had the pleasure?

DeeplyKept
03-01-19, 18:34
Same here. Trying to find locations close to me Germantown, Mt Airy, Cheltenham, Willow Grove. The ave and Kensington is a bit far at times.

Hey all, was wondering if you could tell me other spots I can stroll other than the ave? Northeast? Germantown? Oakland? Help me out, looking for SW advice. Pm me or reply to this. Thanks.

Sacramento
03-04-19, 16:00
Any monger go to torresdale often?

I'm curious I went there first time last week just to see something different.

Drove up and down for half hour but didn't see anything except one but looked very disgusting LOL and just left area after that.

Any specific intersections I should be looking at when driving down there?

I didn't turn on any streets just stayed on main road. Is it even worth going down there?

JayCurvedLeft
03-04-19, 19:50

Drove up and down for half hour but didn't see anything except one but looked very disgusting LOL and just left area after that.

I didn't turn on any streets just stayed on main road. Is it even worth going down there?I've picked up a couple here and there but its hit or miss, most times you'll see someone after midnight or later mostly on Disston street where the 7 11 is or on the streets behind the store and also you'll see one standing on longshore on the corner but again if your lucky most times it's a ghost town or you find one that may not be your type. Summer time you may see more and at night.

HugeMat
03-04-19, 22:20

I didn't turn on any streets just stayed on main road. Is it even worth going down there?The only time I've seen anything worthwhile out there was on Howell St in front of that church or up by the 7-11 on Disston. But its def an area you have to hit on the super late night after 1 am and its still a crap shoot on whether you'll find anything.

Farouk
03-05-19, 02:00

I didn't turn on any streets just stayed on main road. Is it even worth going down there?Cottman to Cheltenham, but there are no better spots or worse spots, it's just luck of the draw. My observations are that often the girls are a little better looking and get picked up quickly, so you aren't likely to spot them. I've found a few girls around the side streets by Comly, between Torresdale and Tacony, they certainly didn't appear to be working at first but were. Mind you all of this is between 8 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon.

RepoMan2642
03-07-19, 08:13
3 Sundays ago around 10 am I met a nice girl says her name is TJ with black hair walking on the ave between Clearfield and Huntington Station.

Said she was getting a phone the next day (Monday) Does anyone have digits?

Also what is with the Tall thin WSW with black hair that walks from Tioga to KnA with the scarf covering her face even when its not cold out or has an umbrella blocking her face when its not raining?

And does anyone know what happened to Nicole with Black hair that was around Tioga station in January?

Madara84
03-07-19, 22:02
She is crazy but her body is incredible. Has anyone had a good session with her?Saw Gina walking between Orleans and clearfield.

Two nights in a row. Had on makeup, and was looking damn good, the previous reviews made me not stop but it was tempting. That girl is fine.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-07-19, 23:06
Saw Gina walking between Orleans and clearfield.

Two nights in a row. Had on makeup, and was looking damn good, the previous reviews made me not stop but it was tempting. That girl is fine.She is good looking but she is a honey trap she will steal from you bad service try to bs you into giving extra $ sob story and or text her bf to come bang on your car door so she can run off.

Hunterspeak17
03-08-19, 00:34
It has been a little bit of time since I've ventured out to the Ave. I stopped over the summer last year, took a peek one day in December, but overall took a little hiatus from the scene (both on the Escort and SW scene).

Biggest change I noticed is those bright ass lights they installed down the Ave. I have to slap my visor up against the windshield to even see the road. I get the whole safety part, but damn, did they do any type of tests on impact to drivers' vision? Combined with being blinded from end to end, I have to dodge having my car swallowed up and having my wheel axle snap in half by all the craters in the road. I guess business was slow for those tow trucks out there, zipping thru red lights, and worked with the city to make it crater city. Just kidding of course, but hands down the worst roads I've traveled on in the Northeast are right there on the Kensington Ave.

The other change I noticed were some cameras that went up at a couple corners. Don't know if they're active or not, but just be careful out there. Amazing to still see some dummies making you-Turns on the Ave, driving insanely slow to catch a glimpse of a girl walking by, or picking up a lady right on the Ave.

Anyways, with the frigid temps out there, it was slim pickings over the last week that I've done some scouting. Most days driving around was in the early morning hours just as the sun was rising, with one time being out and about around midnight or shortly after. Lots of zombies out there, and lots of our least favorite uncle parked on and off the Ave.

The first one I spotted one early morning was a lady named Heather. I had seen her out there quite often over the years. Decided to swoop in and see what she was about. She's about 5 foot 5, medium build, long blonde / white-ish hair. I would peg her at around 35-40 years old. Possibly a little bit older. We met near the old Bull dealership. Went to a nice spot, and she proceeded to get the job completed even with the interruption of higher-than-normal vehicle traffic. Took her back towards the Dunkin Donuts and off I went on my day.

The second one I spotted two nights ago was a lady named Christie. First time I seen her out there. Small build, spinner-like body. Blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. Probably mid 30's. Unusually large jaw for a gal, odd observation. We drove to our spot and she immediately took Junior down all the way and made quick work with our time together. Took her back to the spot near where we met (Lou's) and went about my night.

I did notice the gal that RepoMan was referring to (the one with the scarf around her face) - I refuse to stop for her just because I don't want to potentially waste my time if she has some stuff going on with her mouth / face that would kill the mood. There's others out there that have the absolute worst look on their face. I get it, it's a shitty "job", but the chance of someone picking you up if you have a "I hate the world" look on your face goes down drastically. At least IMHO.

I may take a trip back out to the city again in the coming weeks. Maybe once the weather gets a little warmer, things will improve. Hopefully they do something with all the torn up roads and those bright lights.

Stay safe folks.

Lewdsun
03-08-19, 22:07
Saw Gina walking between Orleans and clearfield.

Two nights in a row. Had on makeup, and was looking damn good, the previous reviews made me not stop but it was tempting. That girl is fine.The question still stands. Has anybody had a good session with Gina? If she's out there she must be dating somebody.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-08-19, 22:37
The question still stands. Has anybody had a good session with Gina? If she's out there she must be dating somebody.I had one good experience with her then the rest was all bad I posted on this others have posted she has progressively gotten worse but if you want to take the pepsi challenge go for it report back on the experience.

GreyGrope
03-10-19, 23:00
I had one good experience with her then the rest was all bad I posted on this others have posted she has progressively gotten worse but if you want to take the pepsi challenge go for it report back on the experience.I saw Gina 3 nights ago turning onto the Ave from Cambria. She glanced and I pulled up around the corner on the back street off Cambria. She gave me the old story of I'm not feeling well, can I get something first? Since I wanted to take her to a hotel I agreed but I only gave her half of what she asked for. I waited for her near Emerald and damnit she actually came back. This girl is incredible. When I got her to the hotel it was a total GFE experience. DFK, bb everything was never questioned. She said her phone was off but she had another phone but said she couldn't give out the number. I would repeat in a heart beat.

Bond 007
03-11-19, 11:35
GreyGrope.

The tiger can't lose its spots you will learn the hard way, amazing your first post was on Gina? Good luck to you.

I saw Gina 3 nights ago turning onto the Ave from Cambria. She glanced and I pulled up around the corner on the back street off Cambria. She gave me the old story of I'm not feeling well, can I get something first? Since I wanted to take her to a hotel I agreed but I only gave her half of what she asked for. I waited for her near Emerald and damnit she actually came back. This girl is incredible. When I got her to the hotel it was a total GFE experience. DFK, bb everything was never questioned. She said her phone was off but she had another phone but said she couldn't give out the number. I would repeat in a heart beat.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-11-19, 12:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FlyGuyEddie007
03-11-19, 15:43
GreyGrope.

The tiger can't lose its spots you will learn the hard way, amazing your first post was on Gina? Good luck to you.Agreed! She is bad new overall.

RepoMan2642
03-11-19, 19:01
Agreed! She is bad new overall.Are any pics posted of Gina??

Lall123
03-11-19, 22:37
GreyGrope.

The tiger can't lose its spots you will learn the hard way, amazing your first post was on Gina? Good luck to you.That all the girls in Kensington really would just prefer to get money and not have sex? We all remember the story of Theresa is SW taking a guys money and not returning. She is still held in high regard by many on the forum. If Gina steals, so what. She doesn't seem to have guys rolled or hurt. Just played. It seems like sometimes she gives up solid service also. Maybe she likes some and sees others as marks? Tigers do have stripes they can't loose, leopards have spots they can't loose. Addicts have habits they can't loose. Most girls literally are fighting to not vomit during most dates and if they are high, they'd rather chill than fuck. I don't know why some take the actions of a person in this arena so personally. Addicts want drugs and money for drugs. They don't want sex. If they tell you otherwise it's because they think they will get more money as a result.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-12-19, 10:55
Are any pics posted of Gina??Research my friend there is a few also please do read all reviews on her if you still choose to see her don't let her pick the parking spot and lock up all your stuff prior to her getting in wallet change paperwork with your name all in your trunk also do a post date car check to make sure she didn't leave any paraphernalia around or under her seat.

Around your seat.

RepoMan2642
03-12-19, 18:31
Research my friend there is a few also please do read all reviews on her if you still choose to see her don't let her pick the parking spot and lock up all your stuff prior to her getting in wallet change paperwork with your name all in your trunk also do a post date car check to make sure she didn't leave any paraphernalia around or under her seat.

Around your seat.No its the other way around!! I just want to know what she looks like so I don't pick her up!!

GreyGrope
03-12-19, 19:22
GreyGrope.

The tiger can't lose its spots you will learn the hard way, amazing your first post was on Gina? Good luck to you.I registered and posted because I was excited to share. I understand if guys want to avoid her.

Finn1972
03-12-19, 20:49
This is the Kate she looks like a girl Chuckie and she acted like him she is a ripoff and crazy she does a lot of dippers and fentanyl even though on Methadone anyway.

She is the Kate I put up yesterday on ripoff reports the upload photo feature worked today so here she is platinum blond buy dyed but she is attractive for sure. But beware.

She goes dark easy if she doesn't get her wa.

Lance547
03-12-19, 21:34
That all the girls in Kensington really would just prefer to get money and not have sex? We all remember the story of Theresa is SW taking a guys money and not returning. She is still held in high regard by many on the forum. If Gina steals, so what. She doesn't seem to have guys rolled or hurt. Just played. It seems like sometimes she gives up solid service also. Maybe she likes some and sees others as marks? Tigers do have stripes they can't loose, leopards have spots they can't loose. Addicts have habits they can't loose. Most girls literally are fighting to not vomit during most dates and if they are high, they'd rather chill than fuck. I don't know why some take the actions of a person in this arena so personally. Addicts want drugs and money for drugs. They don't want sex. If they tell you otherwise it's because they think they will get more money as a result.Stealing from anyone for any reason isn't ok, and I have zero sympathy for thieves.

Clients work hard for their money and when they spend money on a provider they are expecting service. The cost for a provider to serve clients cost nothing, especially for a street walker, so why are they stealing?

If a provider doesn't like to see clients then they need to find a new line of work or screen clients better. A provider that steals is going down a dangerous path and could potentially bring unwanted negative attention to us all due to a senseless altercation so I avoid and blacklist known thieves.

About how providers view clients, I have spoken to many providers over time in a pure inquisitive and journalistic fashion and as told to me by numerous providers is that they are in the business for a clients pleasure and companionship. It's just a job to them, to do and fill the void that a client can't find anywhere else or do what the wife at home won't do.

Lall123
03-12-19, 23:58
Stealing from anyone for any reason isn't ok, and I have zero sympathy for thieves.

Clients work hard for their money and when they spend money on a provider they are expecting service. The cost for a provider to serve clients cost nothing, especially for a street walker, so why are they stealing?

If a provider doesn't like to see clients then they need to find a new line of work or screen clients better. A provider that steals is going down a dangerous path and could potentially bring unwanted negative attention to us all due to a senseless altercation so I avoid and blacklist known thieves.

About how providers view clients, I have spoken to many providers over time in a pure inquisitive and journalistic fashion and as told to me by numerous providers is that they are in the business for a clients pleasure and companionship. It's just a job to them, to do and fill the void that a client can't find anywhere else or do what the wife at home won't do.Years ago I lived in my addiction with all the girls who worked out of Jerome's house. Old timers will recall. At any one time the 10 hottest girls on the K would be living and working out if that house. Every girl in that house, all of whom were friends of mine, had one thing in common. They loathed having sex for money yet they did it to get high. Loathed cannot be emphasized enough. The desire to get high, the addiction drives them to do it. Now there are other reasons the oldest profession exists in other places but not in Kensington. LOL.

Finn1972
03-14-19, 00:40
Another girl who comes on at first really nice but beware she is a thief. Strange name but nonetheless here's what happened my third date with coberly she came over to my place for all niter all went well except she asked for everything I treated her well she delivered on the sex, I took her to chic a filet where she ordered like $30 of food and drink. So I made the mistake of leaving my closet open and she saw a backpack that she had to have a really nice one I had gotten in Australia. I told her she Could NOT have it and sure enough while I was in the shower in the morning she managed to hide it in her stuff so I couldn't see it and I didn't realize it was gone till the next day at night. Never trust a junkie never they set you up manipulate you swear on their kids they don't steal then they do. She has long dirty blond scraggly hair almost like dreadlocked but she's whitE tall 5 ft 10 good build, She kops by F and Kensington she only called me after her boyfriend smacked her around but I'm sure she has some regulars. So she's garbage because she conned me and you don't steal from clients that treat you well. The upload photo part isn't working so ill post photo later lke I did with blond thief Kate, I'd also mention that there is a girl about 27 named Lauren who is a horror story for a date she always tries to get you to kop first and last summer she ripped me off for $70 because I gave her an advance. She must of been released from jail recently because hadn't seen her for months. She yells and screams at you in the middle of the date and shorts you on time plus when I went outside the car to take a piss she went through my glove compartment and stole some things.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-14-19, 12:34
No its the other way around!! I just want to know what she looks like so I don't pick her up!!Someone posted pics of her on here before I don't have close up pics of her.

Member #5944
03-14-19, 15:19
Another girl who comes on at first really nice but beware she is a thief. Strange name but nonetheless here's what happened my third date with coberly she came over to my place for all niter all went well except she asked for everything I treated her well she delivered on the sex, I took her to chic a filet where she ordered like $30 of food and drink. So I made the mistake of leaving my closet open and she saw a backpack that she had to have a really nice one I had gotten in Australia. I told her she Could NOT have it and sure enough while I was in the shower in the morning she managed to hide it in her stuff so I couldn't see it and I didn't realize it was gone till the next day at night. Never trust a junkie never they set you up manipulate you swear on their kids they don't steal then they do. She has long dirty blond scraggly hair almost like dreadlocked but she's whitE tall 5 ft 10 good build, She kops by F and Kensington she only called me after her boyfriend smacked her around but I'm sure she has some regulars. So she's garbage because she conned me and you don't steal from clients that treat you well. The upload photo part isn't working so ill post photo later lke I did with blond thief Kate, I'd also mention that there is a girl about 27 named Lauren who is a horror story for a date she always tries to get you to kop first and last summer she ripped me off for $70 because I gave her an advance. She must of been released from jail recently because hadn't seen her for months. She yells and screams at you in the middle of the date and shorts you on time plus when I went outside the car to take a piss she went through my glove compartment and stole some things.I'd say consider yourself lucky that she didn't slit your throat while you slept. I couldn't trust any of these junkies for a second, Nor would I turn my back on them. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for the warning!

FlyGuyEddie007
03-14-19, 15:29
I'd say consider yourself lucky that she didn't slit your throat while you slept. I couldn't trust any of these junkies for a second, Nor would I turn my back on them. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for the warning!Bad news taking them to your house I don't see a positive in this at all.

CoolBert
03-14-19, 16:01
This is the Kate she looks like a girl Chuckie and she acted like him she is a ripoff and crazy she does a lot of dippers and fentanyl even though on Methadone anyway.

She is the Kate I put up yesterday on ripoff reports the upload photo feature worked today so here she is platinum blond buy dyed but she is attractive for sure. But beware.

She goes dark easy if she doesn't get her wa.I know this girl you're calling Kate. I know her by a different name. Been dating her for so long and she would always show you a good time and treat you with respect whenever you're with her. And she has never ever stolen anything from me even when I'm not around. That's for sure. Its just not her style. Calling her a thief is just wrong when she never really stolen anything from you. She might be having a bad day that's why she acted that way, that I understand. But aren't we all would act differently and with an attitude when we're having a bad day. How do you know what drugs she is using, did she tells you? I would bet you if that was the first time you met her, she would not say anything to you about her drug habit. Again that's not her style. So you must have disrespected her and pissed her off really badly for her to act that way. There are always two sides of the story I believe. I'm not in the area right now but when I get back, I will talk to her about this incident and I will post here her side of the story. I'm all just about being fair. That's all.

Lall123
03-14-19, 17:55
I'd say consider yourself lucky that she didn't slit your throat while you slept. I couldn't trust any of these junkies for a second, Nor would I turn my back on them. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for the warning!There is nothing That can be trusted about any of these girls. Avoid all ways they can ever know where you live, what your real phone # is or any identifying info. No mail with your name and address, even try to avoid them seeing your license plate. I always park so they can't see it easily. Only bring a girl home if you truly don't care. Going through all of your stuff is automatic when they have the chance. Junkies lie and steal. All junkies lie and steal. I was a junkie. I lied and I stole. Lying and stealing is early on behavior in addiction. They stoop to sucking and fucking dicks when that no longer works but given the opportunity they will lie and steal very quickly.

YoshiRed
03-14-19, 19:36
There is nothing That can be trusted about any of these girls. Avoid all ways they can ever know where you live, what your real phone # is or any identifying info. No mail with your name and address, even try to avoid them seeing your license plate. I always park so they can't see it easily. Only bring a girl home if you truly don't care. Going through all of your stuff is automatic when they have the chance. Junkies lie and steal. All junkies lie and steal. I was a junkie. I lied and I stole. Lying and stealing is early on behavior in addiction. They stoop to sucking and fucking dicks when that no longer works but given the opportunity they will lie and steal very quickly.Yeah you got to be out of your mind letting one of these girls over your place. That's just a recipe for disaster. Spend the extra money for a freaking local hotel. Letting a hooker see where you live is beyond idiotic imo. I don't care if you've seen her a dozen times or a hundred.

HugeMat
03-14-19, 22:10
Another girl who comes on at first really nice but beware she is a thief. Strange name but nonetheless here's what happened my third date with coberly she came over to my place for all niter all went well except she asked for everything I treated her well she delivered on the sex, I took her to chic a filet where she ordered like $30 of food and drink. So I made the mistake of leaving my closet open and she saw a backpack that she had to have a really nice one I had gotten in Australia. I told her she Could NOT have it and sure enough while I was in the shower in the morning she managed to hide it in her stuff so I couldn't see it and I didn't realize it was gone till the next day at night. Never trust a junkie never they set you up manipulate you swear on their kids they don't steal then they do. She has long dirty blond scraggly hair almost like dreadlocked but she's whitE tall 5 ft 10 good build, She kops by F and Kensington she only called me after her boyfriend smacked her around but I'm sure she has some regulars. So she's garbage because she conned me and you don't steal from clients that treat you well. The upload photo part isn't working so ill post photo later lke I did with blond thief Kate, I'd also mention that there is a girl about 27 named Lauren who is a horror story for a date she always tries to get you to kop first and last summer she ripped me off for $70 because I gave her an advance. She must of been released from jail recently because hadn't seen her for months. She yells and screams at you in the middle of the date and shorts you on time plus when I went outside the car to take a piss she went through my glove compartment and stole some things.This is the 3rd ***** that stole from you. You have some bad luck bruh. But you are tripping, I wouldn't dare bring a SW to my place. You're just asking for trouble with that one.

Finn1972
03-14-19, 22:54
I know this girl you're calling Kate. I know her by a different name. Been dating her for so long and she would always show you a good time and treat you with respect whenever you're with her. And she has never ever stolen anything from me even when I'm not around. That's for sure. Its just not her style. Calling her a thief is just wrong when she never really stolen anything from you. She might be having a bad day that's why she acted that way, that I understand. But aren't we all would act differently and with an attitude when we're having a bad day. How do you know what drugs she is using, did she tells you? I would bet you if that was the first time you met her, she would not say anything to you about her drug habit. Again that's not her style. So you must have disrespected her and pissed her off really badly for her to act that way. There are always two sides of the story I believe. I'm not in the area right now but when I get back, I will talk to her about this incident and I will post here her side of the story. I'm all just about being fair. That's all.You Know her I don't think so because she is dumb asa door nail I dated her many times she swore she wasn't dating anyone else and did you buy her dr and lunch after every date I did even if she didn't deserve it. She would start screaming if I didn't she said she was my girlfriend but she said anything to get what she needed she is also on methadone and she called her counselor at the program the and word and she claims they are throwing her out. She freaked out on me for nothing if I tell her to get out I'm not seeing you no more then get the f out I freaking gave you a free ride from northeast you should be giving me free pussy for that instead she makes a whole scene on Allegheny and tries to get money out of me now she's really hurting because she has to stand out there and give strange men blowies for $20 don't over pay hr she already don't look as good as last summer. Bad day she always has a bad day she's spoiled as sheit but since she is violent and a thief I won't see her again. What you going to do burt if she tries to fugg up your car let her do it so don't give me that crap she nice she's nasty and lately has snapped over shit like getting stuck at a red light because I didn't want to get a ticket. She doesn't care about you john I mean burt She told me she loved me everytime I saw her but then it was I hate you if she didn't get her way. She's alsogiving nasty dope dealers blowie for dope because her habit is growing basically a relapse but its the angel dust that is making her even stupiser and violent you can sell the formaldehyde as soon as she hops in but guys don't pick her up better girls who don't act crazy.

Lance547
03-15-19, 01:08
Another girl who comes on at first really nice but beware she is a thief. Strange name but nonetheless here's what happened my third date with coberly she came over to my place for all niter all went well except she asked for everything I treated her well she delivered on the sex, I took her to chic a filet where she ordered like $30 of food and drink. So I made the mistake of leaving my closet open and she saw a backpack that she had to have a really nice one I had gotten in Australia. I told her she Could NOT have it and sure enough while I was in the shower in the morning she managed to hide it in her stuff so I couldn't see it and I didn't realize it was gone till the next day at night. Never trust a junkie never they set you up manipulate you swear on their kids they don't steal then they do. She has long dirty blond scraggly hair almost like dreadlocked but she's whitE tall 5 ft 10 good build, She kops by F and Kensington she only called me after her boyfriend smacked her around but I'm sure she has some regulars. So she's garbage because she conned me and you don't steal from clients that treat you well. The upload photo part isn't working so ill post photo later lke I did with blond thief Kate, I'd also mention that there is a girl about 27 named Lauren who is a horror story for a date she always tries to get you to kop first and last summer she ripped me off for $70 because I gave her an advance. She must of been released from jail recently because hadn't seen her for months. She yells and screams at you in the middle of the date and shorts you on time plus when I went outside the car to take a piss she went through my glove compartment and stole some things.When you do incalls order them to a hotel / motel or to a completely empty house like a rental property that's vacant. It's not wise at all to bring these type of girls back to your place of residence. Even if the girl isn't a thief many of these girls have shady boyfriends who they then report back to and now some guy who you don't even know has knowledge of all your valuable belongings. Also, I would never do an overnight with anyone. When you're sleep they can go through your belongings and split before you wake up. I have met a few girls who have admitted to doing this with one girl stealing a large sum of money out of the man's safe while he was passed out.

You got to keep your eye out with these girls. Even doing something innocent like going to the store can be problematic. One gal I use to take her to Target or Wallmart to buy some snacks and some cheap clothing and by the time we got into my car she had a purse full of stolen goods. She never told me she was stealing while we were actually shopping. Had she got caught I'm sure the store could have tried to charge me as well. I got rid of that girl!

Thar11
03-15-19, 09:46
[Deleted by Admin]

NvrStlPhilly
03-15-19, 10:56
When you do incalls order them to a hotel / motel or to a completely empty house like a rental property that's vacant. It's not wise at all to bring these type of girls back to your place of residence. Even if the girl isn't a thief many of these girls have shady boyfriends who they then report back to and now some guy who you don't even know has knowledge of all your valuable belongings. Also, I would never do an overnight with anyone. When you're sleep they can go through your belongings and split before you wake up. I have met a few girls who have admitted to doing this with one girl stealing a large sum of money out of the man's safe while he was passed out.

You got to keep your eye out with these girls. Even doing something innocent like going to the store can be problematic. One gal I use to take her to Target or Wallmart to buy some snacks and some cheap clothing and by the time we got into my car she had a purse full of stolen goods. She never told me she was stealing while we were actually shopping. Had she got caught I'm sure the store could have tried to charge me as well. I got rid of that girl!Some of my personal experiences:

Guy friend was in Bucks killing some time in a joint. His big mouth in the yard said when I get out I going to go hang with Big C (me). He described in detail who I was seeing and who was available. As fate had it another Jailbird said that is my wife and muscled his hoe to tell him where I live. This Freed Jailbird stalked and knocked on door for weeks. I had to get a RO even though I wasn't playing with his wife. His wife (dancer) told everyone she wasn't married ever or had kids.

I was playing with a dancer at CR. Around midnight there were several "Breeds" in front of my house. Enough said. The little gang is in FED Pen.

A K and A doper knocked on my door at 6:00 in morning after a Fed employee had his way. She needed to crash.

I was once near castor and Glenwood at the lunch truck and some doper ran from under the EL; she noticed my car after 3 years? In front of say 8 people waiting for sandwiches she said in a loud manor "Want a Date". She was a totally skank by now but how embarrassing. She also followed me to where I was parked.

I must note I live in a row home and direct side neighbor was a cop in Philly along with others on the block.

Hit and run my friends.

Lewdsun
03-15-19, 17:09
If you think the girls on the Ave are into this for your pleasure and companionship you are delusional. If they were not addicts you would have no chance of spending any time with them. They hate what they are forced to do. They do it out of necessity.Message me to discuss Tara.

Lance547
03-15-19, 19:25
If you think the girls on the Ave are into this for your pleasure and companionship you are delusional. If they were not addicts you would have no chance of spending any time with them. They hate what they are forced to do. They do it out of necessity.The exact same could be said for a housewife. At some point a large percentage of married women hate having sex with their own husbands which is why the majority of males who patronize prostitutes are married men. All over the world women marry to escape poverty, or here in the United States women use marriage as a tool for acquiring resources, status, and financial stability.

The world isn't black and white where all non sex workers love their husbands / boyfriends and all prostitutes hate what they do. Generally speaking, all women trade sex and companionship for something. The prostitute is just the only person who has a open and more transparent transaction.

Lastly, it doesn't matter if a woman uses drugs because some women are just born hypersexual so they would still sleep around anyway. The drugs only exacerbates the situation.

Lall123
03-15-19, 22:31
The exact same could be said for a housewife. At some point a large percentage of married women hate having sex with their own husbands which is why the majority of males who patronize prostitutes are married men. All over the world women marry to escape poverty, or here in the United States women use marriage as a tool for acquiring resources, status, and financial stability.

The world isn't black and white where all non sex workers love their husbands / boyfriends and all prostitutes hate what they do. Generally speaking, all women trade sex and companionship for something. The prostitute is just the only person who has a open and more transparent transaction.

Lastly, it doesn't matter if a woman uses drugs because some women are just born hypersexual so they would still sleep around anyway. The drugs only exacerbates the situation.Crack is a sex drug. There is nothing better than getting your cock sucked while taking a hit. Girls also love getting head while taking a hit. Ahhh, fond memories. Dope fiends on the other hand are rarely sexual when using. The desperate need to not be dope sick runs their lives. Almost all the girls running the K are sucking dicks to not be dope sick. Romanticizing and intellectualizing such does not change that reality. Now that doesn't change the fact that it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. They get drugs and we get women who we would otherwise not get.

Lewdsun
03-17-19, 08:59
I registered and posted because I was excited to share. I understand if guys want to avoid her.I'm glad you got to screw Gina. It shows that playing your hand right pays off sometime. When I got to play with her I remember thinking, is this really happening? LOL. Her ass is incredible. Her face is gorgeous. Total package. Any body else seen her lately?

Thar11
03-18-19, 09:30
The exact same could be said for a housewife. At some point a large percentage of married women hate having sex with their own husbands which is why the majority of males who patronize prostitutes are married men. All over the world women marry to escape poverty, or here in the United States women use marriage as a tool for acquiring resources, status, and financial stability.

Lastly, it doesn't matter if a woman uses drugs because some women are just born hypersexual so they would still sleep around anyway. The drugs only exacerbates the situation.You right. Some are hypersexual. One girl once told me. "I am a sl*t and a wh#re. I won't always be a wh#re but I will always be a sl*t".

Bond 007
03-18-19, 19:13
Was on Torresdale ave around Knorr, happen to meet, I forgot her name did get her number thought, came up as an Escort number, pleasant had a good time.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2156265919/1

KittyKatttt
03-21-19, 05:06
You Know her I don't think so because she is dumb asa door nail I dated her many times she swore she wasn't dating anyone else and did you buy her dr and lunch after every date I did even if she didn't deserve it. She would start screaming if I didn't she said she was my girlfriend but she said anything to get what she needed she is also on methadone and she called her counselor at the program the and word and she claims they are throwing her out. She freaked out on me for nothing if I tell her to get out I'm not seeing you no more then get the f out I freaking gave you a free ride from northeast you should be giving me free pussy for that instead she makes a whole scene on Allegheny and tries to get money out of me now she's really hurting because she has to stand out there and give strange men blowies for $20 don't over pay hr she already don't look as good as last summer. Bad day she always has a bad day she's spoiled as sheit but since she is violent and a thief I won't see her again. What you going to do burt if she tries to fugg up your car let her do it so don't give me that crap she nice she's nasty and lately has snapped over shit like getting stuck at a red light because I didn't want to get a ticket. She doesn't care about you john I mean burt She told me she loved me everytime I saw her but then it was I hate you if she didn't get her way. She's alsogiving nasty dope dealers blowie for dope because her habit is growing basically a relapse but its the angel dust that is making her even stupiser and violent you can sell the formaldehyde as soon as she hops in but guys don't pick her up better girls who don't act crazy.To bert I got a new number my phone got stolen find my fb please idk to contact you otherwise.

Thedarkstar
03-21-19, 08:06
Was on Torresdale ave around Knorr, happen to meet, I forgot her name did get her number thought, came up as an Escort number, pleasant had a good time.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2156265919/1Thanks for the report. If I hook up with her I'll report back. What kind of service did she offer? Incall or cardate?

Lall123
03-21-19, 20:20
3 Sundays ago around 10 am I met a nice girl says her name is TJ with black hair walking on the ave between Clearfield and Huntington Station.

Said she was getting a phone the next day (Monday) Does anyone have digits?

Also what is with the Tall thin WSW with black hair that walks from Tioga to KnA with the scarf covering her face even when its not cold out or has an umbrella blocking her face when its not raining?

And does anyone know what happened to Nicole with Black hair that was around Tioga station in January?I was blown away by how pretty she is and how intelligent she is. Met her on Tuesday near Ontario after catching her eye closer to Westmoreland. This girl is way above the norm with looks. She has long brown hair and is currently wearing a black winter coat with a black fur lined hood. Treat her well and let me know if anyone spots her. She is phoneless.

Hunter Jay
03-22-19, 20:52
If you think the girls on the Ave are into this for your pleasure and companionship you are delusional. If they were not addicts you would have no chance of spending any time with them. They hate what they are forced to do. They do it out of necessity.Great comment the drug addiction makes some chicks do sexual favors for money.

Farouk
03-22-19, 23:09

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2156265919/1Kelly, lives somewhere right around Comly and Torresdale. She is good about answering the phone and meeting on time, but after that: all drama and a pain in the ass.

Nice to talk with for a while, and seemed accommodating. But then in her mind, the deal changed, and wasn't what we very plainly discussed 15 minutes before. It seemed like she was baiting me to loose my patience and give her a reason to run out. But I managed to keep my wits and get my moneys worth, fucking her brains out for a half hour. She tried to stop to answer a message on her phone and it just made me more determined to keep going.

I wouldn't put up with the trouble again, even if the pussy was free, and much younger.

PartyTimeGuy
03-23-19, 08:47

She goes dark easy if she doesn't get her wa.There were some photos posted of a Kate about 8 years ago in the Philly Forum. Could these be the same Kate you are speaking of now as Kate the Thief? If so, she has demonstrated great longevity as a girl on the Ave. Most of these girls have the shelf life of a snowflake.

Glenn Q
03-23-19, 13:20
Crack is a sex drug. There is nothing better than getting your cock sucked while taking a hit. Girls also love getting head while taking a hit. Ahhh, fond memories. Dope fiends on the other hand are rarely sexual when using. I wrote about this on another thread a year or so ago. I don't smoke, but there were a couple of girls who would ask me to visit the local pharmacy before a date. I hated the time and risk it took to do so, but once they took a couple hits on their pipe, they were a demon on my pipe LOL.

DonTrask
03-26-19, 23:19
Well, there is a first time for everything and tonight was the first time I was ever shut out on Keningston Avenue. Sure there were a few zombies who were so zoned out they couldn't tell night from day but I wouldn't even look at them much less let them in my car. On my first pass I saw two possibilities but when I came back around, both were gone and never seen again tonight.

After a solid 90 minutes, I thought the SW Gods were giving me a message, go home and keep the money in our pocket for another time. It's just that I always had more than a few options each time I visited K Ave so to be shut out completely is a novel experience for me.

Stay safe.

Madara84
03-27-19, 02:49
Met a little blond named Jessica tonight, best mic skills I've seen yet. Gave me a number, will repeat. 25 damage + tip for quality. No rush, cute face, will repeat.

Lance547
03-27-19, 20:09
Met a little blond named Jessica tonight, best mic skills I've seen yet. Gave me a number, will repeat. 25 damage + tip for quality. No rush, cute face, will repeat.Would you be referring to this Jess?

https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/267-338-4496/1/1938622

Madara84
03-28-19, 05:15
Would you be referring to this Jess?

https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/267-338-4496/1/1938622One and the same.

GreyGrope
03-31-19, 01:24
Isn't it sad how quickly a few weeks or months on the streets of Kensington will run a pretty girl into the ground. When I first saw the pics of Jordan I really hoped to find her. I did. She was on Jasper near Huntington. Her cute butt is nothing like it was in the photos. She has lost so much weight. I saw Gina also, in the day light. I didn't stop. Bad skin, yellow teeth and also looks like she is loosing weight. It is what it is.

Gator145
03-31-19, 10:26
Isn't it sad how quickly a few weeks or months on the streets of Kensington will run a pretty girl into the ground. When I first saw the pics of Jordan I really hoped to find her. I did. She was on Jasper near Huntington. Her cute butt is nothing like it was in the photos. She has lost so much weight. I saw Gina also, in the day light. I didn't stop. Bad skin, yellow teeth and also looks like she is loosing weight. It is what it is.Jordyn is a cute little girl that has been around a lot longer than the photos CookyJar posted of her. She does have a sweet personality and aims to please. Jordyn, as I said, has been around a while. She was UTR for as long as I can remember. She's one of those girls we all would like to see find a better path in life. Everyone has dreams. Them and us. We all have our bad days. I just have never heard anything bad about Jordyn.

Now, Gina is a horse of a different color. She shouldn't even share the same ink as Jordyn. I have known Gina a couple of years. In that time I don't think there have been five good reviews on that girl. She loves her crack and meth. She will do anything to get it as most addicted strollers will. Gina has ripped off dozens of would be dates. So far no serious injuries I'm aware of. Now, not sure how the rest of you might see that, but I believe sooner or later it's going to become very ugly with her and the wrong target. On the wrong day / night her game can turn upside down in a flash. Gina doesn't always work alone. There is usually a loser close by. Strong unasked for advice on Gina. Based upon all the bad reviews on her, I would say protect yourself and don't be her next victim. I mean who you going to call? Ghost Busters? Just a thought in passing. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-31-19, 16:13
Jordyn is a cute little girl that has been around a lot longer than the photos CookyJar posted of her. She does have a sweet personality and aims to please. Jordyn, as I said, has been around a while. She was UTR for as long as I can remember. She's one of those girls we all would like to see find a better path in life. Everyone has dreams. Them and us. We all have our bad days. I just have never heard anything bad about Jordyn.

Now, Gina is a horse of a different color. She shouldn't even share the same ink as Jordyn. I have known Gina a couple of years. In that time I don't think there have been five good reviews on that girl. She loves her crack and meth. She will do anything to get it as most addicted strollers will. Gina has ripped off dozens of would be dates. So far no serious injuries I'm aware of. Now, not sure how the rest of you might see that, but I believe sooner or later it's going to become very ugly with her and the wrong target. On the wrong day / night her game can turn upside down in a flash. Gina doesn't always work alone. There is usually a loser close by. Strong unasked for advice on Gina. Based upon all the bad reviews on her, I would say protect yourself and don't be her next victim. I mean who you going to call? Ghost Busters? Just a thought in passing. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I agree! Some people defend her because of one good date. Hell I had good one date with her (first one only). We should all avoid her ass, and if you do speak her to her look your got super bad reviews we all share and trade info. It's not worth the risk and drive away. She will deplete the pool of non members on the stroll fast if we do this, and possibly change her habits.

Lewdsun
03-31-19, 20:39
I agree! Some people defend her because of one good date. Hell I had good one date with her (first one only). We should all avoid her ass, and if you do speak her to her look your got super bad reviews we all share and trade info. It's not worth the risk and drive away. She will deplete the pool of non members on the stroll fast if we do this, and possibly change her habits.I'll stay away from her. She is going down hill looks wise and she likes to play games.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-31-19, 21:39
I'll stay away from her. She is going down hill looks wise and she likes to play games.Ty ty we got to get all the other members to use the big head and avoid ALL girls like Gina.

ActionMan609
04-02-19, 00:12
On a recent rainy night I spotted a fav and quickly did the scoop. It's going to be a good night! Almost simultaneously I make out uncle LEO in the distance. We drive, Our uncle follows. We turn, he turns, LEO was a constant. Fav, not wanting to be talking to our uncle suggests we drive towards Walmart, LEO is still behind me as I drop fav off in front, tell her I'm parking and will come inside after a few minutes.

LEO parks about 10 spaces away from me. I sit in car for 10, walk into Walmart for fav, I couldn't find her. Walked around for a few minutes, fav was lost. Head back to car, LEO is now in spot right behind me. This is one persistent fucker. I sit in car for a moment, pull out and heads towards aramingo, LEO follows and even puts lights on to keep up with me when I just beat the light.

LEO follows me to the 95 on ramps. I decide to get on even though I can't get to bridge from there, just need to get away from LEO as he has been on me for at least 30 minutes at this point. The moments before the turn was the hardest as they pulled right next to me and it was two LEO's and they were staring hard. I turned, they went straight and I went back home with a sigh of relief.

I have a lot of years in this game, been in plenty of uncomfortable situations, but wow, this was intense. At every moment I was waiting to be stopped and it never came. I would love to know why LEO put in such an effort. Stay safe out there. Ran into fav a few days later and she wasn't pissed at all, she never seen anything like that either.

Lance547
04-02-19, 16:41
Bros, could have posted this in escort or SW. She use to walk the ave and I'm sure still goes out occasionally but she now works off online and the phone. She's good money! Total freak and has connections for 2 girl action.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/31430389/2158886212

LurkingDog
04-02-19, 17:15
On a recent rainy night I spotted a fav and quickly did the scoop. It's going to be a good night! Almost simultaneously I make out uncle LEO in the distance. We drive, Our uncle follows. We turn, he turns, LEO was a constant. Fav, not wanting to be talking to our uncle suggests we drive towards Walmart, LEO is still behind me as I drop fav off in front, tell her I'm parking and will come inside after a few minutes.

LEO parks about 10 spaces away from me. I sit in car for 10, walk into Walmart for fav, I couldn't find her. Walked around for a few minutes, fav was lost. Head back to car, LEO is now in spot right behind me. This is one persistent fucker. I sit in car for a moment, pull out and heads towards aramingo, LEO follows and even puts lights on to keep up with me when I just beat the light.

LEO follows me to the 95 on ramps. I decide to get on even though I can't get to bridge from there, just need to get away from LEO as he has been on me for at least 30 minutes at this point. The moments before the turn was the hardest as they pulled right next to me and it was two LEO's and they were staring hard. I turned, they went straight and I went back home with a sigh of relief.

I have a lot of years in this game, been in plenty of uncomfortable situations, but wow, this was intense. At every moment I was waiting to be stopped and it never came. I would love to know why LEO put in such an effort. Stay safe out there. Ran into fav a few days later and she wasn't pissed at all, she never seen anything like that either.This is extremely concerning and very weird. Not sure why they gave you such a difficult time as you did nothing wrong (unless your fav isn't who you think she is). Sounds like she just needed a ride to WalMart (as we all do at some time).

Thanks for sharing.

LD.

Texaco Tim
04-02-19, 19:24
For a pair of patrol officers from one of the most crime ridden and busy neighborhoods to spend that amount of time just to follow you around is very strange. Suspect they thought there was more going on than a mere date. Glad you were able to leave without being pulled over. They were obviously looking for something. TT.

MikeHawk007
04-02-19, 20:40
I'm a Delaware man, I'm a good 45-50 min from Philly and Kessington. Action over here is so dry on the streets and I'm quite tired of being catfished on cityx. I have driven along the Kess. stroll before. So I am familiar. However my fear is my Delaware plate will be a beacon to Uncle LEO. And why'all have mentioned that some like to peer from atop the train bridge. Any thoughts or advice?

Lall123
04-02-19, 21:40
I'm a Delaware man, I'm a good 45-50 min from Philly and Kessington. Action over here is so dry on the streets and I'm quite tired of being catfished on cityx. I have driven along the Kess. stroll before. So I am familiar. However my fear is my Delaware plate will be a beacon to Uncle LEO. And why'all have mentioned that some like to peer from atop the train bridge. Any thoughts or advice?Kensington is still a crazy mess but LE has gotten a lot more involved in the goings on lately. Out of state plates would be a red flag and not knowing all the spots to pull over discreetly to make contact would also be an issue.

Farouk
04-03-19, 01:20
In the past, I have been pulled over, and after checking my paperwork the officer told me to leave the area. I don't remember the exact words, but he made it very clear that he knew why I was there, and wouldn't hesitate to make up an excuse to lock me up if I stuck around. Mind you, this was before cameras were everywhere, but I'm sure it still goes on.

Out of state plates and nice cars also get attention along Kensington ave, unless it's during the daytime. Daytime is the easiest time to blend in. Somedays I'll just sit off to the side in the shade, doing some work on my laptop while watching to see what walks by. Nobody gives me a second glance.

Lance547
04-03-19, 01:24
I'm a Delaware man, I'm a good 45-50 min from Philly and Kessington. Action over here is so dry on the streets and I'm quite tired of being catfished on cityx. I have driven along the Kess. stroll before. So I am familiar. However my fear is my Delaware plate will be a beacon to Uncle LEO. And why'all have mentioned that some like to peer from atop the train bridge. Any thoughts or advice?Use this for your fishing line: https://escortindex.com/gallery/delaware.