PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

EthRidge3
07-20-15, 10:21
Gents,

Recently returned from Afghanistan (again) and wanted to pick up the habit again. I'm currently living in South Jersey, close enough to Philly to make it my prime spot. However. Philly is kind of big. Can someone give me starting point so I can get back in the saddle?

Also, any ladies to look out for. Or stay away from, would be great. As always, I'll review when I get a weapon on / in target.

Thanks.

E.

Waldo57
07-20-15, 10:37
When CookyJar speaks, I listen.

Waldo58
07-20-15, 11:07
When CookyJar speaks, I listen.You don't have to. The ignore function can easily block out the noise. I have mongered happily for 20 years without the need for multi-photo spreads or obscenity-laced diatribes.

NvrStlPhilly
07-20-15, 14:01
Some people are hard on others and very, very, soft on themselves. Think about it.

NvrStlPhilly
07-20-15, 21:36
Soooo I've been inactive on the forum for a while, but active as hell out on the Ave. I've found some pretty decent new talent, seen a couple departures, and seen some old faces that I'd thought I'd seen the last of. Here's the highlights and the lowlifes:

Melissa. Skinny blond WSW who is frequently seen around Cambria / Hart Lane. Quiet, very mild mannered, occasionally throws some pink or blue in her hair. Great oral skills, going price 30 or up. She doesn't vary her technique a lot, but takes you deep nonstop like a machine. Also, if you take care of her, she tends to give you the bonus of a second nut. After you cum the first time, she just keeps on going until you get off again (which, in the sensitive state I'm in right after, doesn't take all that long). I expressed surprise the first time she did it. She said "not a lot of guys can handle that. " Glad she tried it out on me.

Cece. Ran into her again recently after not having seen her out for a few months. She's pretty, clean and nice to talk to. And a Deadhead. Always liked her. Still offering great oral, I also have had FS with her and that's worthwhile also. Typically near Huntington, sometimes on Jasper.

Colleen. This girl kind of sustained me during the winter, when I would come out late and she'd literally be the only girl out. I have nice sexual chemistry with her but YMMV. Recently, with the enhanced selection out, I've passed her by a few times just in search of something different. On these occasions, she's yelled out or tried to catch my attention, which I'm not crazy about. In the past month of so she's dropped a ton of weight and doesn't look to good. She's also seemingly pissed at me for blowing her off and gave me a baaaad look the last time I saw her. As if monogamy was part of this deal, right?

Dawn. Okay, her face is just plain looking old. However, her bod is the closest to its bangin' best it's been in a while. Those who know her know that the boobs are fake but pretty. I always liked her attitude, she's an old pro and takes care of you the way you like it. More recently I've seen her closer to the Bull but she's usually closer to Venango or Tioga.

Kayla. This blondie is one of my all time faves, back on the Ave after almost 2 years clean (she was working backpage, apparently). Monstrously good head game. She and I have some of the best sexual chemistry I've ever experienced with a SW, and she clearly gets off multiple times, which is always awesome and a huge turn on. I just plain like the gal. Frequently near Tioga.

Courtney. This mid-to-late 30's MILF gave the hands down best BJ I've ever had on the Ave. I met her originally near the Bull (on the street in back of the dealership) but we quickly starting getting together by phone. I'd seen her once or twice near Tioga also. Sadly, she has apparently fallen for and moved in with one of her dates (which probably makes her addicted husband feel like shit) and it seems her time is over. Shame.

Corrine. Yep, Corrine. Here's a girl I thought was gone forever. She's back. I'll never understand how a complete and total lesbian gives such good head. But then again, practice. I like her. She's cool. Still good but seems like not quite as good as she used to be for a BBBJ.

Those absurdly hot girls near the bull: Haven't tried yet. They quote 50 for head, 100 for sex. Clearly working for a pimp, in stereotypical hooker dress. The one time I was considering it, she was negotiating thru a car window when I got the "this is likely too good to be true and she's probably a cop" vibe. However, I did covertly follow one time after seeing her get into a car and he did the date without getting busted, so they are likely legit. If anyone has any feedback on service / skills, I'd love to hear it.Do you have pics of any of theses girls?

JayLovesJenny
07-21-15, 17:02
On Torresdale ave a month ago. Rushed covered service. Took forever to meet at corner. Wanted way too much. ; glad I hid money in back pocket that day. Nice boobs but too bossy and really not too fun. She is living at some hotel by Cottman and the Boulevard.Is this the same Angel who use to be around 7-11? I really had a great time with her and her big beautiful boobs. I really want to see her again if I ever get back to Philadelphia. This girl is FUN!

NvrStlPhilly
07-21-15, 19:47
Is this the same Angel who use to be around 7-11? I really had a great time with her and her big beautiful boobs. I really want to see her again if I ever get back to Philadelphia. This girl is FUN!She is living in area. Big boobs and even bigger attitude.

Cowboy5343
07-22-15, 22:09
Cruised the K for an hour or so this afternoon. Quite a few ladies out and about between Torresdale and all the way down past Huntingdon, but none really struck my fancy till I saw Jenn walking down Pike St. Towards Jasper. Really cute, healthy looking. Went around the block and scooped her up. She was really laid back, I felt more comfortable with her than I usually do with SW. Went off to my spot for a nice unrushed BBBJ then onto mish to completion. Thoroughly enjoyable experience, would def. Repeat. Says she doesn't come out often, but who knows. She drove there though, cause I dropped her back off at her car and watched her get in it. Anyone have any experiences with this girl? She's a cutie!

Syberman2006
07-23-15, 00:09
Cruised the K for an hour or so this afternoon. Quite a few ladies out and about between Torresdale and all the way down past Huntingdon, but none really struck my fancy till I saw Jenn walking down Pike St. Towards Jasper. Really cute, healthy looking. Went around the block and scooped her up. She was really laid back, I felt more comfortable with her than I usually do with SW. Went off to my spot for a nice unrushed BBBJ then onto mish to completion. Thoroughly enjoyable experience, would def. Repeat. Says she doesn't come out often, but who knows. She drove there though, cause I dropped her back off at her car and watched her get in it. Anyone have any experiences with this girl? She's a cutie!I might, what she look like? Age? Etc? Sounds like a gal I hooked up with last time in Philly.

Cowboy5343
07-23-15, 09:02
I might, what she look like? Age? Etc? Sounds like a gal I hooked up with last time in Philly.Shoulder length brown hair, kinda short, kinda thick, tramp stamp, big tattoo on her thigh, also a tattoo on her upper arm I think. Nice see cups, probably early thirties in age. Teeth are a little jacked up.

MiniMan21
07-24-15, 01:04
I would like to thank you guys for all of your help. Even though, this is my first post, I have been reading the forums on and off for about a month now. My first time I drove around the neighborhood, which was like about 3 week ago. I memorize the rules as people as said to do. I went on my first trip this week, and found two girls on separate days. Linda a spanish chick and Cassandra a caucasian girl (I believe that was her name, I don't remember). Dated both of them. Uncle LEO was around, but with you guys information, I knew what to do and say. My only question is where are the quiet places? Seeing the bold red sentence under this text box makes me wonder if I can ask that question. If not, sorry. The only thing I have done prior to this was AMPs. Thank you guys, forgive me if I said anything wrong or post in the wrong forum.

Hunterspeak17
07-24-15, 15:50
Cruised the K for an hour or so this afternoon. Quite a few ladies out and about between Torresdale and all the way down past Huntingdon, but none really struck my fancy till I saw Jenn walking down Pike St. Towards Jasper. Really cute, healthy looking. Went around the block and scooped her up. She was really laid back, I felt more comfortable with her than I usually do with SW. Went off to my spot for a nice unrushed BBBJ then onto mish to completion. Thoroughly enjoyable experience, would def. Repeat. Says she doesn't come out often, but who knows. She drove there though, cause I dropped her back off at her car and watched her get in it. Anyone have any experiences with this girl? She's a cutie!Sure do. Posted about her a few days ago. Great time.

Cephlapod Love
07-24-15, 17:31
I would like to thank you guys for all of your help. Even though, this is my first post, I have been reading the forums on and off for about a month now. My first time I drove around the neighborhood, which was like about 3 week ago. I memorize the rules as people as said to do. I went on my first trip this week, and found two girls on separate days. Linda a spanish chick and Cassandra a caucasian girl (I believe that was her name, I don't remember). Dated both of them. Uncle LEO was around, but with you guys information, I knew what to do and say. My only question is where are the quiet places? Seeing the bold red sentence under this text box makes me wonder if I can ask that question. If not, sorry. The only thing I have done prior to this was AMPs. Thank you guys, forgive me if I said anything wrong or post in the wrong forum.Hey! Good report and welcome!

I am glad you read the threads and memorized the rules! Best was to stay safe!

Nah, you did not do anything wrong. You CAN give a girl's first name and the initial of the last name, you can not put the real first and last name. So one can say "Suzie was a great date," or "Suzie Q was a great date. " You can NOT post her FB page, her phone number or where she lives.

You can post all day long about places to take a date. Unless one identifies that as a girl's place.

As far as finding places to park for a car date. THAT is all part of the the "education" one gets with driving around the strolls. Often the girls know a spot, but one has to trust that she's not setting you up. Then there are those who like to "hide" in plain sight! So I have heard of those who park on a busy street and go at it. I'd never do it, but hey!

If one is concerned about car dating then head to the Notels: le Hotel Carlyle, etc. Girls sometimes know of these places. Should be tracks on these threads some where.

Yogi9050
07-24-15, 20:56
Do you have pics of any of theses girls?I'm an old fan of Kayla. One of my absolute ATF. I just checked Back page and didn't see her. Would love digits if you have. She was usually at Moment and Atlantic. She lived in Hatboro and we would routinely hook upthere.

SaldeMan321
07-26-15, 23:59
Just got done with kim big Texas blonde booty nice boobs bleached blonde hair and very Texas accent met her on unconventional route blvd she did mention being also on back page got her number was absolutely awesome I would recommend her any time because she works with you and will work with you.

RecycleMikel6
07-27-15, 05:12
Corrine. Yep, Corrine. Here's a girl I thought was gone forever. She's back. I'll never understand how a complete and total lesbian gives such good head. But then again, practice. I like her. She's cool. Still good but seems like not quite as good as she used to be for a BBBJ.Is she the spinner that lived somewhere between Lehigh and Somerset on the avenue? Did I know her from about 20 years ago? I sure would like to sample her again. I didn't know about the Lesbian side of things. RM.

JayCurvedLeft
07-27-15, 09:36
Was cruising last night under the El around 2 am and saw this clean WSW very attractive about 5'9 a brunette nice rack medium build nice ass. I rode up and down and picked her up around huntingdon we parked on a back street and gave me the best CBJ I've had in years, no rush also had no problem with me rubbing her rear (very nice one) . She said she doesn't come out often, got the digits so will definitely see her again, got lucky since no one was out at the time and it started raining. Anyone run into her.

Thar11
07-28-15, 09:23
Was cruising last night under the El around 2 am and saw this clean WSW very attractive about 5'9 a brunette nice rack medium build nice ass. I rode up and down and picked her up around huntingdon we parked on a back street and gave me the best CBJ I've had in years, no rush also had no problem with me rubbing her rear (very nice one) . She said she doesn't come out often, got the digits so will definitely see her again, got lucky since no one was out at the time and it started raining. Anyone run into her.Does she have a name?

JayCurvedLeft
07-28-15, 12:08
Her name is Laura.

JayCurvedLeft
07-28-15, 21:07
Does she have a name? She told me, her name was Laura.

JayCurvedLeft
07-30-15, 03:33
Was rolling through the stroll after 2:30 am so a few under the El from Erie to Allegheny in a few spots but Le was present so I kept going till Lehigh and jasper so I see a WSW but traffic was behind me so I took the next street down and came back to jasper and but saw a couple on the block off Kensington so I pick up a different one young WSW short brown hair tattoos all over arms and chest and one on the back near bra strap, hops in do the cop pleasantries and find a spot further down Lehigh towards torresdale (small block she recommended but can't remember exact street) name is Tay 24 body is a little awkward no ass but tits hanging out of wife beater with a pack of newports a little sweaty but doesn't stink (it's summer) very talkative so she asked for 20 and she gets to business CBJ it's ok but no rush til job was done so I drop her off near be and Lehigh good conversation but no phone but would see her again.

Bond 007
07-31-15, 12:48
Jamie.

I had seen her a few times on the Frankford ave side towards bridge and brat looked like Jamie from the years ago just a bit thicker.

I thought she had overdosed, the good news is she is alive and well working the Frankford Ave section between church and Foulkord st.

Bad news service was not so good she was in a hurry needing her meds.

Syberman2006
07-31-15, 22:55
Jamie.

I had seen her a few times on the Frankford ave side towards bridge and brat looked like Jamie from the years ago just a bit thicker.

I thought she had overdosed, the good news is she is alive and well working the Frankford Ave section between church and Foulkord st.

Bad news service was not so good she was in a hurry needing her meds.

Didn't she pass away? That was the last thing I heard about her. If she is indeed alive that is good.

CookyJar
08-01-15, 00:36
Jamie.
Bad news service was not so good she was in a hurry needing her meds.She looks very familiar. I did a quick forum search but could not find any other pictures or information on this Jamie. Am I missing something?

CookyJar.

Bond 007
08-01-15, 08:13
You have her in South Jersey.

She looks very familiar. I did a quick forum search but could not find any other pictures or information on this Jamie. Am I missing something?

CookyJar.

Miami Boy
08-01-15, 09:11
She looks very familiar. I did a quick forum search but could not find any other pictures or information on this Jamie. Am I missing something?

CookyJar.Ya you have posted her pics once or twice over the years. The search engine on this site leaves much to be desired.

Cls9637
08-03-15, 05:17
Jamie.

Bad news service was not so good she was in a hurry needing her meds.Wow! I'd like to see more of this girl. Hopefully Cooky finds his and/or someone takes some new ones with some action pictures. Might have to come up to Philly. Hopefully her service will be better.

CookyJar
08-03-15, 11:41
I guess I was missing something.

CookyJar.I had to go back to my own 2011 achieves to find the problem. Frankly, I prefer my spelling.

Wow! I'd like to see more of this girl. Hopefully Cooky finds his and/or someone takes some new ond to sees with some action pictures. Might have to come up to Philly. Hopefully her service will be better.If you''d like to see my original review, click on this link: Jaime A Tall Spinner?. There may have been some other pictures of a thinner Jaime, taken by SuperEloquent, but they are gone.

I am not sure what to make of the pre-mature reports of her death.

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
08-05-15, 08:54
I guess I was missing something.

I had to go back to my own 2011 achieves to find the problem. Frankly, I prefer my spelling.

If you''d like to see my original review, click on this link: Jaime A Tall Spinner?. There may have been some other pictures of a thinner Jaime, taken by SuperEloquent, but they are gone.

I am not sure what to make of the pre-mature reports of her death.

CookyJar.Super rushed service. Constant stopping for paranoid delusions. Wants too much. Very uncomfortable experience. Stay away. Carried works on her so glad I didn't get pulled over.

JayCurvedLeft
08-06-15, 23:47
Was rolling through Kensington from one end to the other around 3 am and it's dead a few meth heads but none worth stopping for so I hit the old York road stroll and not much to my liking, a bunch of drag queens around Cayuga so I go from one end to the other and come up rising sun and 11th and see and old friend Elle, HSW I've had history with she keeps getting locked up but she is thicker now nice butt blonde hair average rack big thighs (jail food) so she was hesitant from not seeing me in a while so she hops in exchange pleasantries and park not far from Cooke school. $20 is usual for CBJ but since she never has condoms I'm sure she'll do bb, she said she missed me boy she wasn't kidding great skills with no hands and no problem with letting you finger her after finishing me off I'm ready for bed. Of course she has no phone but is usually around rising sun anywhere from 12th to 10th Street definitely worth checking her out.

Sacramento
08-07-15, 14:11
So I went to Kensington. A lot of girls walking around. Mostly bad and ugly. Saw one good hot blonde but before I could blink she was already taken. Driving around I see this ok looking girl named Lana. This was night time so she gets in my car I start driving she starts crying I'm like what the fuck. She said that someone just robbed her and stole her phone she also said she usually works off backpage. Anyways I keep driving then she tells me she needs to buy her meds first before we keep going. I tell her hell no last thing I want is getting pulled over with her having meds on her. She then tells me shed hide them in her vagina. LOL again I'm like what the fuck. I ask her what happens if you don't take them. She said she would start throwing up and pissing and shitting on her self. At that point I'm like ok this shit is not going to work so I told her to get out of my car. So I keep driving I see another cutie but her pimp is yelling and cursing her out. Pimp sees me and smiled at me and try to offer her but yea no thanks I'm not stopping. So I keep driving it was late saw a cute girl near some pizza place on the k. Name is Ashley. Very skinny but has great pussy and ok ass. She was normal and friendly. Definitely would repeat with her.

Kenbenz
08-08-15, 08:09
The Kensington Blues site is still active. It has a recent post about Star:

http://kensingtonblues.com/2015/05/15/star/

(The earlier one about Hottie Nicole has been taken down.).

MiniMan21
08-08-15, 20:49
Hey! Good report and welcome!

I am glad you read the threads and memorized the rules! Best was to stay safe!

Nah, you did not do anything wrong. You CAN give a girl's first name and the initial of the last name, you can not put the real first and last name. So one can say "Suzie was a great date," or "Suzie Q was a great date. " You can NOT post her FB page, her phone number or where she lives.

You can post all day long about places to take a date. Unless one identifies that as a girl's place.

As far as finding places to park for a car date. THAT is all part of the the "education" one gets with driving around the strolls. Often the girls know a spot, but one has to trust that she's not setting you up. Then there are those who like to "hide" in plain sight! So I have heard of those who park on a busy street and go at it. I'd never do it, but hey!

If one is concerned about car dating then head to the Notels: le Hotel Carlyle, etc. Girls sometimes know of these places. Should be tracks on these threads some where.I know its late, but better late then never. Thanks for that additional info.

I just came back from my stroll on the K and met this wonderful women name Amanda. We had a good time together, no problems. We talked a little before heading to the spot. I just have one question. Are they any other ethnicities than WSW and HSH. Looking for BSW.

HPS 9949
08-09-15, 14:07

(The earlier one about Hottie Nicole has been taken down.).Kenbenz, thanks for the link. It's a sad story, but the interviewer did a compassionate and revealing job showing the life that many female addicts endure. We would do well to treat our dates with equal compassion, and not disrespect or degrade them by posting photos of their asshole from multiple angles, as if that were some kind of art form. Good and truthful reports of our finds, an optional respectful photo or two, and any helpful comments. That's when our forum shines.

MiniMan21
08-10-15, 10:29
Kenbenz, thanks for the link. It's a sad story, but the interviewer did a compassionate and revealing job showing the life that many female addicts endure. We would do well to treat our dates with equal compassion, and not disrespect or degrade them by posting photos of their asshole from multiple angles, as if that were some kind of art form. Good and truthful reports of our finds, an optional respectful photo or two, and any helpful comments. That's when our forum shines.You make a valid point about how someone might disrespect or degrade this people. They are human just like you and me and everybody has their faults. They are out there trying to make a living. You are either treat them with respect just like your mother, wife, girlfriend or stay home an choke the chicken.

JCM2767
08-10-15, 21:07

(The earlier one about Hottie Nicole has been taken down.).Star. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She' one cool chick to hang out with if you ever met her. Last I heard she's living with her boyfriend in Bucks county. Hopefully she really made it out.

NvrStlPhilly
08-11-15, 11:26
Star. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She' one cool chick to hang out with if you ever met her. Last I heard she's living with her boyfriend in Bucks county. Hopefully she really made it out.I think she is pregnant!

Heehaightmee
08-19-15, 01:19
Hey all. First post and all. Wanted to let you know that about 2-3 weeks ago, came across potential at huntingdon station (probably not the best executed but I digress). Drove off and found spot. Just after finishing up, a tan unmarked bronco-like car pulls behind me. Didn't follow or anything after the deed, but spooked me. Be on the look-out for a tan bronco-like car at / around hunt station.

Heehaightmee
08-19-15, 02:47
Hello Mike,

One can never tell where any girls head may layout on the strip.

Over the years we have seen the best and the worst come and go.

Sarah being what I consider to be one of the best at her height of the season.

One fact that always comes into play is, every girl is going to detox, rehab, or just going to get away from the lifestyle completely. Very few of them actually do. It's what I like to call the Merry go Round effect. They all have the same dreams and desires to "get clean". They can't for one reason or another.

Some of the girls on the Ave have been in and out of treatment so many times they have lost count. One girl in particular that I am certain of has been in Rehab 12 times. That is a huge amount of times.

There is a girl presently working the area around K and Clearfield. Her name is Ashley. Over the last two years I have personally watched her go from a Rock Star to spotlessly clean, then back to being a Rock Star again. She had a nice home, a phone nice clothes. Very pretty girl when she is on top of her game. Yet, it matters very little how much clean time there is on them they don't give a hoot. In particularly Crack is one of the evil doers. These Rock Stars would beat their mother up for a rock.

Another girl is Jamie, Kay's sister. She populated most of the Ave at one time or another. Her last roost was Harold and K. Just saw her Sunday after a long absence. Had to be a year or more gone. What draws and keeps these girls returning to the same areas over and over? No matter how much trouble they get in they still return. I doubt it's the Town homes.

They give the same stories. That they have been clean for a year or two just came out to see if things are the same. They say "I'm not out here like that any more". In the next breath they say by the way are you looking for a date? Well, what the hell are they doing back here. They stopped to see me? I doubt it.

Sabrina has been seen as recently as this past Saturday around Westmoreland street holding up a door way.

How many of you guys remember Erin. There have always been some questionable stories floating around about her. Saw her Sunday. She has slimmed down. Still has the waist length black hair. When I saw her she was looking better than most of the available candidates.

My circle of friends call this girl PennDot cause she claims to work for the department. Always claims she lives on a houseboat on the river. Her name is Chrissy. She recently returned from a city funded vacation.

She has very high ripoff tendencies. She can be found around Somerset with or without the Tranny cops. Careful with this one.

There was a real cookoo girl walked between Ontario and Orleans last summer. Black hair would approach anybody with offers of 5 - 10 good times.

She has moved up to the Frankford area under the El. For those of you that enjoy NUTS.

Happend to See Elizza around Little Lous Sunday. She can be a very fun date. Page boy type blond hair. Dated her a while back. Pretty and clean.

Likes the Rock Star environment.

Holly has been hanging around K and Lehigh. Redhead for those that like their balls hot. A wonderful date. What ever you want she will gladly accommodate. Told me so herself.

When I hear over and over there are no girls out, I just find it so hard to believe. Now in my past weekend adventure, besides the ones I have listed here, I saw and spoke with at leas another 20 girls out there. All looking for the same thing. "To make a little money".

Most of these girls are return providers. Why? Who knows what draws them back. Maybe they just enjoy being with me. What's your take?

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I think that I met holly several weeks back. She wears big black sunglasses and looks like she's coming back from burning man, right? If so, she's actually pretty cool. Saw her several times walking the ave last week and the week before.

Heehaightmee
08-19-15, 03:11
I would listen to spidey. Unless you get a recommendation from a fellow monger who has first-hand knowledge of a "safe" ten-dollar spot, I'd stay away. That's not to say they don't exist. You just need good Intel before you attempt something potentially dangerous.Went to one with a provider. 1st time ever and went on a whim. Completely and thoroughly lucky that my life didn't end. Went in and it was sketchy as fuck. Some dude with a mullet, a latina woman tweeking the fuck out and some other lady who looked like she was about to go into a nod. Thought I was getting set up, but fortunately, my provider didn't school me in the way that most newbies (like me) get schooled when not doing their recons and research. Although I escaped with my bacon in tact, I'd HIGHLY not recommend the $10 spots unless it's an absolute, 100% no brainer that the only thing busted will be a nut. I will never be so naive to think that I can repeat such a feat and not escape unscathed. BTW, the $10 spot that I went to was on Lehigh just off the ave. I trusted the provider, though. She was actually quite legit.

Thar11
08-21-15, 13:02
Went to one with a provider. 1st time ever and went on a whim. Completely and thoroughly lucky that my life didn't end. Went in and it was sketchy as fuck. Some dude with a mullet, a latina woman tweeking the fuck out and some other lady who looked like she was about to go into a nod. Thought I was getting set up, but fortunately, my provider didn't school me in the way that most newbies (like me) get schooled when not doing their recons and research. Although I escaped with my bacon in tact, I'd HIGHLY not recommend the $10 spots unless it's an absolute, 100% no brainer that the only thing busted will be a nut. I will never be so naive to think that I can repeat such a feat and not escape unscathed. BTW, the $10 spot that I went to was on Lehigh just off the ave. I trusted the provider, though. She was actually quite legit.If you are talking Lehigh down near Jasper I would say it is a safe place. We are always thinking of ourselves but the girls have a concern for their safety as well. It is much more dangerous for them. The house owner wants to make money so he keeps it as safe as he can for both parties. Now you are in a high crime area.

LittleGuy2
08-22-15, 01:07
Fellas,

Meet a small brown haired spinner on kensington and clearfield tonight named Ronnie. We agreed on a price and went back to her place. This was possibly in my top 3 worst dates ever. Everything sucked, she drags her teeth which by the way in the light look like something out of a horror movie. She's so tight that its super hard to get inside and keep a rhythm going. She bitchs and complains the whole way through. For the first time ever I had to stop. And believe I usually always find a way to get off. And I've sleep with some hogs, light fighters, and booger wolves in my day. Do yourselfs a favor and avoid.

Yogi9050
08-22-15, 23:06
I think that I met holly several weeks back. She wears big black sunglasses and looks like she's coming back from burning man, right? If so, she's actually pretty cool. Saw her several times walking the ave last week and the week before.I have been a monger since the 80's. I've seen them come and go. You spoke of Holly, she is one of my ATF she is bright accommodating and has skills.

Heehaightmee
08-22-15, 23:52
If you are talking Lehigh down near Jasper I would say it is a safe place. We are always thinking of ourselves but the girls have a concern for their safety as well. It is much more dangerous for them. The house owner wants to make money so he keeps it as safe as he can for both parties. Now you are in a high crime area.That's good to hear. I guess I was just freaking out because I did virtually no above the waist thinking and it worked out, but in retrospect I said to myself "that could have ended much more poorly than it did. " Since the SW I was with mentioned that other girls use that place, I may suggest it as a place if I monger again any time soon. Thanks for the perspective, though. I try and put myself in their shoes as much as possible when out searching, but sometimes I forget.

Wialwa
08-24-15, 13:29
That's good to hear. I guess I was just freaking out because I did virtually no above the waist thinking and it worked out, but in retrospect I said to myself "that could have ended much more poorly than it did. " Since the SW I was with mentioned that other girls use that place, I may suggest it as a place if I monger again any time soon. Thanks for the perspective, though. I try and put myself in their shoes as much as possible when out searching, but sometimes I forget.I remember my first time to a $10 house. It was in Camden, and I was about as freaked out as you were. I was naive to them as well, being a newbie to the street scene. While there's never a guarantee, I agree that if you trust the girl you're with, then you're probably going to be ok going where she leads you. The problem is. Do you trust the girl you're with? That's a hard question to answer sometimes.

TallDrink67
08-24-15, 21:17
Looking for a place to have my fun. Been seeing 2 different girls in K but no luck finding a spot without getting paranoid. Anything within 10-15 min that is a decent place.

MikeTwist
08-25-15, 11:38
Anybody have any idea what happened to Erin?

Lance7181
08-28-15, 10:58
Met Brittany near the sandwich shop at K and Lehigh. Cute little brunette spinner with long hair and a tight little body. Went to my usual spot, but after a few minutes she freaked out and claimed she saw a LEO car go by. She had her dead down and no one passed, agreed to move to a better spot, same kind of BS after a few minutes, she wanted a third spot but I was tired of the bs and kicked her out. Seemed perfectly normal when she got in, live and learn.

Thar11
08-28-15, 20:43
Met Brittany near the sandwich shop at K and Lehigh. Cute little brunette spinner with long hair and a tight little body. Went to my usual spot, but after a few minutes she freaked out and claimed she saw a LEO car go by. She had her dead down and no one passed, agreed to move to a better spot, same kind of BS after a few minutes, she wanted a third spot but I was tired of the bs and kicked her out. Seemed perfectly normal when she got in, live and learn.I won't pay girls upfront anymore. Maybe $10. But I got tired of bad service after paying in advance. Once they got there money they are just looking for an out. And making it unpleasant for you is one way out.

JCM2767
08-28-15, 20:58
Met Brittany near the sandwich shop at K and Lehigh. Cute little brunette spinner with long hair and a tight little body. Went to my usual spot, but after a few minutes she freaked out and claimed she saw a LEO car go by. She had her dead down and no one passed, agreed to move to a better spot, same kind of BS after a few minutes, she wanted a third spot but I was tired of the bs and kicked her out. Seemed perfectly normal when she got in, live and learn.Is this the girl you met?

Lance7181
08-30-15, 14:28
That could be her.

JCM2767
08-31-15, 07:33
That could be her.If this is really the girl you met, well, her street name is Britney. Then you did the right thing kicking her out to the curb. She's a bad apple. It could have been worst for you dealing with her drama. She likes to always be in control, and if things doesn't go her way, she would quickly throw you a bad attitude. She's an avoid at all cost. That's just my experience with her and it's a lesson learned.

NvrStlPhilly
08-31-15, 21:27
If this is really the girl you met, well, her street name is Britney. Then you did the right thing kicking her out to the curb. She's a bad apple. It could have been worst for you dealing with her drama. She likes to always be in control, and if things doesn't go her way, she would quickly throw you a bad attitude. She's an avoid at all cost. That's just my experience with her and it's a lesson learned.This one was real trouble. Dope and all the consequesnes behind it. Kensington high graduate with a piss poor attitude. Stay away. It is just frustration and empty wallet.

NvrStlPhilly
08-31-15, 21:28
Is this the girl you met?For a $ 20 dollar girl what do you expect!

NvrStlPhilly
08-31-15, 21:30
Fellas,

Meet a small brown haired spinner on kensington and clearfield tonight named Ronnie. We agreed on a price and went back to her place. This was possibly in my top 3 worst dates ever. Everything sucked, she drags her teeth which by the way in the light look like something out of a horror movie. She's so tight that its super hard to get inside and keep a rhythm going. She bitchs and complains the whole way through. For the first time ever I had to stop. And believe I usually always find a way to get off. And I've sleep with some hogs, light fighters, and booger wolves in my day. Do yourselfs a favor and avoid.Was this old hag Debbie's daughter around 35? Kenso and Kenso attitude!

Gator145
09-03-15, 13:40
Is this the girl you met?The girl you have pictured here, her correct name she's been going by is Kelly. Been out there a couple years I know of. Never dated her but I do know with acquaintances she is a tough customer. Very Street savy. Personally not my type.

Bu Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Guthrie
09-03-15, 13:49
Met Cee Cee on Jasper 1 blk from Huntingdon station around 1 am.

Latina spinner.

Never saw her before but claims she comes out in the morning.

Not too much out on Wed. A pack of bike cops near 7-11 all night.

Most had their pimps with them.

Heehaightmee
09-04-15, 03:06
I have been a monger since the 80's. I've seen them come and go. You spoke of Holly, she is one of my ATF she is bright accommodating and has skills.Oh, ok. Thanks for filling in that blank. She gave me her number, but I haven't tried it. She was really good to me. If I see her again and repeat, I'll post. She's the WSW that took me to a $10 spot.

Yogi9050
09-04-15, 05:16
Met Cee Cee on Jasper 1 blk from Huntingdon station around 1 am.

Latina spinner.

Never saw her before but claims she comes out in the morning.

Not too much out on Wed. A pack of bike cops near 7-11 all night.

Most had their pimps with them.CeeCee has been around fir awhile. She us one if my ATF. Very accommodating and skilled.

NvrStlPhilly
09-04-15, 11:28
CeeCee has been around fir awhile. She us one if my ATF. Very accommodating and skilled.One Asian.

One blue eyed.

And the last one was your friend!

Can you post a pic?

I liked Blue eyed Cee Cee.

Kenbenz
09-04-15, 11:38
CeeCee has been around fir awhile. She us one if my ATF. Very accommodating and skilled.CeeCee, or CeCe, or, as she writes it, "CC" is an ATF and very special. She used to have her skate board with her a lot. Not tall, but too sturdy and strong to be a "spinner".

Bigtime Monger
09-06-15, 21:04
Anyone have news about Platinum Blonde Katie?

Someguyinri
09-07-15, 12:42
Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I don't make a trip to the K very often, I'm an hour away and I usually like to stick to reviewed BP girls. But with that said, I was on my way home from Cherry Hill yesterday afternoon, and thought I'm make a couple passes! Damn I'm glad I did!

It was DEAD out there, both SW and LE. On my third pass up the K, I spotted a really nice looking WSW near Allegheny. As I mentioned, it was dead, so I actually just parked on the next block and waited for her to pass by. Flagged her down when she walked by and she hopped in. Pretty damn hot by my standards anyway! Dark brunette, lots of tattoos (decent ones at that) and smoking body! Introduced herself as Sireen, said she's not usually in the area. My lucky day! Real nice girl, friendly chatter the whole time as I desperately searched for a place to go (need to do a little more research on that my next time around). Didn't mind at all that we were driving around aimlessly.

Told her I was looking for FS and she told me she was hoping to get at least. 4 before she headed back home. (I was her first and last of the day.) I was feeling generous and gave her. 6, and finally found a (somewhat) secluded spot we were both happy with. She pulled up her top and let me play with her kitties a little bit than pulled her tight yoga pants and panties down and let me have a little fun FIV style. Meanwhile I'm getting rock hard and she helps with pulling my shorts down giving her access to begin on one of the best BBBJ I've had in a long time. NO rush whatsoever, she genuinely seems to be enjoying it as my fingers continue to roam on her. FS was not in the cards for today, as I was enjoying her oral skills way too much. After a few minutes, I UNLOADED in her mouth. She opened passenger door to spit, gave her some of my drink and we were on our way. Dropped her back off on the K where she hopped right on a bus to head back to Germantown (said that's where she was from.).

Wish I got some pics, but at the very least I got some digits. And DEFINITELY plan on using them some time!

All in all, it was a pretty damn good day!

Yogi9050
09-07-15, 21:19
Anyone have news about Platinum Blonde Katie?I knew her as Michelle. Exceptional talent.

JamesGlia
09-08-15, 17:49
After 45 minutes of driving around I spotted a thin blonde in a long white dress with a red hair bow. When I got close and talked she just was too spotty. I saw several others but they were not to my liking. Then I spot Ashley at Cumberland and k.

Cute 20 something. Blond hair, white t shirt and cutoff blue Jean shorts. She tells me she has been up for 3 days straight and 20 gets me quick relief. She wouldn't allow a pic but told me cooky took pics of her when she was younger. No tits but her Brande her appear like she had something but there was little there. I just dropped her off. She does not swallow but maybe for more she would. She has some rotten teeth on the side but not in front. She is cute. No digits.

KlittyLover8
09-08-15, 19:13
Hello brothers I will be visiting from fl soon and am hoping to find a nice spinner with s little meat and less tread and maybe noot so much age or shall I say miles any points in the right direction would be thankfull and ill like wise share any of the booty from treasures I find I prefer swf thank you and stay safe brothers.

JayCurvedLeft
09-11-15, 10:59
Was driving around the stroll but didn't think I'd see anything since it was raining but it's around 3:30 am and I see a short WSW around k and sedgely walking past the fire station so I go down to come up the block since she's walking now between m street and Castor so I stop she looks and does the LEO pleasantries and hops in. She has brown hair nice rack in a wife beater a little thick smelled good so I find a block nearby and do CBJ for $20 she wanted 25 but I didn't have it. Took her time and had no problems with my hands rubbing her ass, good job and would see her again. She says her husband just went to prison and trying to support her and her kid and prefers to come out during the day so you may see her anywhere from Kensington and Allegheny to Erie.

Heehaightmee
09-12-15, 01:08
Had a date with Joanne. Really nice and very professional. 30 for BBJCIM. Met up with her on Jasper and Hunt. BSW. Says that she's out every day and night. No digits but will keep an eye out for her again if I monger again. Would repeat. Really nice girl. Kinda out of it, but really nice overall.

Yogi9050
09-12-15, 16:17
Had a date with Joanne. Really nice and very professional. 30 for BBJCIM. Met up with her on Jasper and Hunt. BSW. Says that she's out every day and night. No digits but will keep an eye out for her again if I monger again. Would repeat. Really nice girl. Kinda out of it, but really nice overall.Did she have a signigant gap in her front teeth? If so she is very accommodating and Mimi's cousin.

Heehaightmee
09-13-15, 00:26
Did she have a signigant gap in her front teeth? If so she is very accommodating and Mimi's cousin.I think she did, but it was pretty dark so I don't really know for sure. She was tiny, though. Probably not 100 lbs soaking wet.

Heehaightmee
09-13-15, 02:01
Did she have a signigant gap in her front teeth? If so she is very accommodating and Mimi's cousin.I honestly don't know. It was pretty dark so I didn't get the best look at her face. If I peep her again, I'll confirm her dentition.

JamesGlia
09-17-15, 08:21
I was supposed to meet someone in the Northeast but it didn't work out. Traffic was bad on 95 south, so I decided to take route 1 to the K ave area. Bad idea, I am very certain I going to get one of those camera speeding tickets in the mail now. Never the less, made to K ave and there were lots of LEO. Many driving with their red / blue lights on steady not flashing. I saw several near the Jasper st area and kept looping up the ave and right behind me is a large police cruiser / suburban type vehicle with lights on steady. I was already pulled over hoping the girl on the corner would pull down and was looking at my phone so he slowed and past me by. I should have left then. After a few more minutes, I connect with a girl named Jessica. About 5'5" maybe 120 with brown hair to her shoulders. Tell me she is hardly out but is back on the "stuff". She just turned down an african american guy, tells me she does not trust them. For 20, she makes me happy and when I tell her not to spill a drop because I have to go home to the wife, she tells me she is going to swallow it. BONUS, as most of had had, spit it out. Drove around for a while to find a spot to do it in and I think it was port richmond area as there were lots of LEO in Kensington. She does have digits and gave them to me. She also told me of the $10 house that we can get next time for 45 minutes but the truth is, I have never done that and scares the shit out of me. She also tells me she normally charges 30 but really just wanted to give head. This was all in my dream. She is cute but not hot by any stretch. She actually could hold a conversation and was not totally messed up but did tell me she has been up for 3 days. Same story that a gal named Ashley told me about 2 weeks or so ago. Good luck.

CashOut
09-21-15, 07:57
I'm taking a trip up to Philly this Friday and anyone give me CeCe contact info or tell me where I might can find her. I'm would love to hook up with that one. Another can anyone tell me where the SW hot spots are at because I definitely want to have some fun when I get there.

Picked her up this past weekend near the K.

As other have reported, great head service. She actually started off by asking how I would like it, fast or slow. Always nice to have choices.

Standard fare, would repeat.

Cephlapod Love
09-21-15, 08:20
Another can anyone tell me where the SW hot spots are at because I definitely want to have some fun when I get there.Go back to the "index" page for Philly. Scroll down to the User Blogs section. Look for Google Maps of Philly section.

Oh and if one looks around there is thread with a collection of stroll maps collected from around the country.

Currymonster
09-22-15, 04:36
I was in town, and a bit drunk, so to pass the time while I got myself legal to drive back, went for an explore of the avenue. In the course of this, I met South African Stevie (doesn't like Steph), tallish skinny blonde, early 30's, probably around Jasper / Sergeant. She had a bit of a go at blowing me, but realistically, we weren't getting anywhere in my state. Stayed a while with her, she seemed to like being escorted around while she sated her various habits. Also spent a while trying to get her new phone reactivated. I wouldn't mind getting back there to try again some time, she was pretty good company and reckons she owes me for helping her with her phone.

As soon as I got on my way in the car, got stopped by LEO for allegedly turning onto the ave without indicating. I don't believe it. They told me to drive carefully and sent me on my way.

Usually, when there is an election, big nation convention or national event like the Pope's visit our local Law Enforcement groups stage a bigger than normal clean-up, in Kensington. God forbid it, if the Pope's visit had to share the new headlines with some Kensington area event like a drug shoot-out or prostitution related incident.As I passed by Rock Ministries on the Avenue, couldn't help but mentally remark how successful they are. So many dedicated followers of the Rock around the locality.

Stevie said she'd regularly serviced one of the ministers there too.

Kenbenz
09-22-15, 13:29
As soon as I got on my way in the car, got stopped by LEO for allegedly turning onto the ave without indicating. I don't believe it. They told me to drive carefully and sent me on my way.Since Commissioner Ramsey came in, Philadelphia PD has generally not conducted traffic stops on a phony pretext to give a suspected monger a moralistic lecture. Please, guys, if this happens, post about it with the exact time, and enough of a description of the officer (or even a badge number or the patrol vehicle's number) so that the brass, who surely monitor this board, can know what officer engaged in that stuff. It is possible for this board to "bust" an officer who is not behaving as instructed!

CookyJar
09-24-15, 10:36
Ya you have posted her pics once or twice over the years. The search engine on this site leaves much to be desired.Hey Miami Boy, clear out a little space in your mail box. I have a little message for you from a friend of yours, Angie.

CookyJar.

NvrStlPhilly
09-24-15, 16:16
I was in town, and a bit drunk, so to pass the time while I got myself legal to drive back, went for an explore of the avenue. In the course of this, I met South African Stevie (doesn't like Steph), tallish skinny blonde, early 30's, probably around Jasper / Sergeant. She had a bit of a go at blowing me, but realistically, we weren't getting anywhere in my state. Stayed a while with her, she seemed to like being escorted around while she sated her various habits. Also spent a while trying to get her new phone reactivated. I wouldn't mind getting back there to try again some time, she was pretty good company and reckons she owes me for helping her with her phone.

As soon as I got on my way in the car, got stopped by LEO for allegedly turning onto the ave without indicating. I don't believe it. They told me to drive carefully and sent me on my way.

As I passed by Rock Ministries on the Avenue, couldn't help but mentally remark how successful they are. So many dedicated followers of the Rock around the locality.

Stevie said she'd regularly serviced one of the ministers there too.You got very lucky. NO dui, no searching of car and no SW asked to leave vehicle. Me I once picked up a SW and was promptly pulled over. I was sober but cop stated "look who we have hear (known SW)". He questioned me and I fibbed just a bit so this sleuth stated that he doesn't want to hear it and that I am just picking up known women(w word). I was given a hefty ticket as I pulled over where the sign stating NO stopping. You got lucky bro.

Yogi9050
09-25-15, 06:34
I'm taking a trip up to Philly this Friday and anyone give me CeCe contact info or tell me where I might can find her. I'm would love to hook up with that one. Another can anyone tell me where the SW hot spots are at because I definitely want to have some fun when I get there.I was with Cece Monday morning about 4:00 am. Great as always but no phone and livng in a board up. Really sad but her spirits are always good.

Msaunders6969
09-25-15, 08:48
Ran into Holly near the old Bull Dealer about mid-day yesterday. Dated her once about a year ago or so. Sweet young girl in her late 20's who is very accommodating. This girl has perfected the BBBJ. Her silky mouth and tongue will take you to completion in no time. Doesn't spill a drop and doesn't need to open the car door afterwards.

Chuppi
09-25-15, 21:00
Ran into Holly near the old Bull Dealer about mid-day yesterday. Dated her once about a year ago or so. Sweet young girl in her late 20's who is very accommodating. This girl has perfected the BBBJ. Her silky mouth and tongue will take you to completion in no time. Doesn't spill a drop and doesn't need to open the car door afterwards.Mind sharing her digits if you have them? Thanks in advance.

You can PM me.

Ricardo42
09-27-15, 00:23
Ran into Holly near the old Bull Dealer about mid-day yesterday. ...... Tried looking back on threads, have seen the term "bull Dealer" 2 dozen times,. I give up. What / Where is it? Thnaks.

Guthrie
09-27-15, 00:58
Tried looking back on threads, have seen the term "bull Dealer" 2 dozen times,. I give up. What / Where is it? Thnaks.It's the old car dealership that had the fake black bull out in front. Gegnas I think.

The bull is long gone.

It's near Kensington & Erie.

NvrStlPhilly
09-27-15, 20:27
It's the old car dealership that had the fake black bull out in front. Gegnas I think.

The bull is long gone.

It's near Kensington & Erie.Half block from Erie. Old dunphy real estate sign on corner. Pike and Kensington for best monger positioning. Gegnas was a real Kenso car dealer. Spat on customers etc. On the lower side I saw a ring of say 4 pretty girls swarming for money. This was mostly Sunday late nights and all from Jersey. Clean cut with no druggie features and under 25; of course I doubled up with them ( 2 friends) . It was a treat compared to the other strollers.

LMT16
09-28-15, 07:04
What is it they say, long time listener first time caller? I've been lurking a while reading but since my sources from girls I knew dried up I ventured out of S Philly up the Ave. The first couple times I was just cruising, checking things out seeing what was where. So I went up so far I went up Frankford and got turned around trying to turn around, streets are like a damn spiderweb up there. So I finally got turned around and on the way back saw a real cute maybe hispanic looking girl on the corner of Sedgely, she was walking away from a car and I figure what the hell, let's turn around for another look. I headed back up and saw she was still on the corner but I didn't catch her eye so I went around the block (much better luck with this than on Frankford). I was coming back to the corner when I saw her walking towards me, solid eye contact. . . Then she got into a car stopped behind me. Damnit! Real pretty, nice rack under a loose belly tee and red lipstick but only in the very center of her lips. If that was one of you guys, DAMN YOU! LOL.

So I figure I'll just turn around and check things out heading south, went down to No Liberties before turning around and just cruised back up the whole way. About a half hour later I was approaching her location again and once again I see her walking So just No of the underpass, once again solid eye contact. I make the same loop to turn around I had before and she was GONE! Like, vanished. Even turned around once more for one last look heading and. No luck, I turned the opposite way and cruised down a parallel before turning back onto the ave and saw a cute girl around Huntingdon station. So I make a left at the next light and loop back around noticing a girl just sitting on a stone in an empty lot and make eye contact but get back to pass by Huntingdon again and I don't see the same girl but another one or two.

Well what the hell, I figure I'll swing back around and check out the girl on the side st. I make the same left at the light I did before and see a girl I noticed earlier. . . And she hops into another car, DAMNIT! LOL So I continue on and the girl on the rock is gone. So I turn and notice another girl on the next corner, so ONCE AGAIN I circle around (recurring theme? LOL). I pull up at the corner, she comes to the window we say hey and she hops in. Now like I said I'm normally in S Philly so when she asked I didn't have a "usual spot" but having lived sort of not really in the area I kinda had a place in mind that wasn't too far off.

Her name was Mia (90% sure, my hearing kinda sucks on top of always having been terrible with names) longish curly brown hair, kinda thick but very cute and very nice tits which I got a feel of. We then decided on something quick as I was a bit pressed for time and I really wish I hadn't as I was offered EVERYTHING. She asked what I usually gave and told her 3 sometimes 2, depends, she said her usual was 4 which I was fine with as oral was her speciality. We got to the spot I had in mind and lo and behold there were two cars parked there with an empty spot in between like it was meant to be. She asked for the cash up front and I obliged (I know I know) She got down to business and she was right, she had me taken care of in record time, she didn't do anything particularly amazing and it had been a while but it was full steam ahead from the get go. I'll not complain about that. I drove her back to her neighbourhood and went about my day.

CookyJar
09-28-15, 08:42
...On the lower side I saw a ring of say 4 pretty girls swarming for money. This was mostly Sunday late nights and all from Jersey. Clean cut with no druggie features and under 25; of course I doubled up with them ( 2 friends) . It was a treat compared to the other strollers.Where did this happen? Did you get any names? What about a brief physical description or info on how to hook-up with them? This sounds like something I might be interested in.

CookyJar.

Msaunders6969
09-28-15, 09:01
Mind sharing her digits if you have them? Thanks in advance.

You can PM me.Didn't get her digits but she is out during the early afternoon.

Chris Hansen
09-28-15, 15:21
Please empty your inbox. Trying to send you a message and it bounced back. Thanks!

BiqJMonger
10-02-15, 17:13
Had a decent session with tall, rail thin Nikki on Wednesday night around 2 am. She has long kinda wavy brunette hair and was pretty hot other than the rail thin part. Saw her on K near Cumberland. I pulled over and motioned her over. She was clearly using. Everything was in slow motion and a swear she fell asleep while she was walking to me. I gave up and circled around. Saw her again and thought might as well try it. She got in and I found a spot well off the track. Started in with a nice and deep BBBJ. Didn't even ask me how much until I told her to hop on. It was a small car so she rode me sideways. Pretty nice once she got going. No complaints. Sent her away with. 5 which she didn't even remember I have her till I said its in your hand when I dropped her off. Worried a bit about her, but saw her walking with friends the next early afternoon. I'd definitely repeat. No digits.

BiqJMonger
10-03-15, 09:16
Had some time to kill on Thursday after my meeting. Started to drive back and forth on K from about 12:30-2:30. There wasn't much out at all to start. Started to pickup with a few WSW at around 2 or so, but they werent looking to get picked up. Would have tried a bit longer, but I had to catch a plane.

CflMonger48
10-03-15, 23:24
Philly born and raised living in FL now. Senior member in Orlando area. I will be back in the city next weekend for the Eagles game. Looking for a referral or digits to save me from having to endlessly cruise the avenue. CeeCee or Angie perhaps a UTR, or any nice white or latina. PM me if you can help. I would gladly return the favor if you get to the Orlando area.

Be safe out there.

CflMonger48.

MiniMan21
10-05-15, 23:20
Let me tell you guys about Joanna. This is my second time with her within a two week period. I should have ask for her number but I forgot. So today, I was driving around the K at about 12 pm when I spotting Joanna. She hangs around the spot where I picked her up last time with 3 of her friends. (I don't know the area that well, so I can't give you a street). Each time when I was with her, she provided no rush BBBJCIM service. She is friendly and easy to get along with. Overall, I would give her a perfect 10.

JayCurvedLeft
10-06-15, 17:48
Was cruising the stroll around 3:30 am didn't see much other than a few base heads so I drove a little past the huntingdon station and saw Kim a WSW crossing the street so I waited for her at the nearest corner. She hops in thick nice rack but had on a hoodie but you could tell they were bug nice ass blonde hair with streaks, we exchanged LEO checks and mentioned she got locked up over the weekend by a undercover and said she put her mouth on his dick but still got jammed so she was a little unsure so as I drove around she got a little more comfortable so I found a spot not far from dauphin so it was a BBBJ it was ok not great but enough to get me off she spits afterwards and I take her back near wear I picked her up nice personality no rush so I'd definitely see her again if I run into her, no digits.

Runner8
10-07-15, 17:06
Pretty slow this afternoon. Not much to pick from. I did notice about 4 Uncle Leos just parked on the side streets on the south end. Better luck tomorrow!!

Heehaightmee
10-07-15, 18:20
Pretty slow this afternoon. Not much to pick from. I did notice about 4 Uncle Leos just parked on the side streets on the south end. Better luck tomorrow!!I hear ya. I did a sweep of the ave and jasper. A few out, but not much. Saw a pretty cute one at K and Lehigh, but didn't make a move given all the traffic. Plus I was just doing some recon. Since it's warm out, I bet there will be more out. I wonder when is the best time to go out where you expose yourself the least to uncle LEO, yet see the most foot traffic.

On a separate note, have any of you guys been straight denied by a SW? I cruised about 11 to 1 and made a stop at jasper and sergeant. Came up to my window, but she said no after I made a pitch. Left afterwards empty handed. That's 0-2 now! Ah well.

Stay safe, mongers.

Heehaightmee
10-07-15, 18:25
Let me tell you guys about Joanna. This is my second time with her within a two week period. I should have ask for her number but I forgot. So today, I was driving around the K at about 12 pm when I spotting Joanna. She hangs around the spot where I picked her up last time with 3 of her friends. (I don't know the area that well, so I can't give you a street). Each time when I was with her, she provided no rush BBBJCIM service. She is friendly and easy to get along with. Overall, I would give her a perfect 10.If so, then I 100% agree with you about her. She's a real sweet person. If you get a chance to have a date with her, if you're sweet to her, she'll be sweet to you, right? I suppose that's par for the course. Anyways, glad that you met her and had a good time.

Cephlapod Love
10-07-15, 20:31
On a separate note, have any of you guys been straight denied by a SW? I cruised about 11 to 1 and made a stop at jasper and sergeant. Came up to my window, but she said no after I made a pitch. Left afterwards empty handed. That's 0-2 now! Ah well.

Stay safe, mongers.

Did you really do that? Make a pitch out of the car window? I'd never do something like that as it is the MO of the buddies you saw around. I never talk to a girl until her azz is firmly seated in the car - other than to offer her a ride.

But I dunno why your getting turned down? Perhaps it was because you were talking business through the car window? Leaving empty handed is better than getting locked up.

Read the rules, amigo. THAT will keep ya safe.

I'm just sayin'.

Heehaightmee
10-07-15, 23:07
Did you really do that? Make a pitch out of the car window? I'd never do something like that as it is the MO of the buddies you saw around. I never talk to a girl until her azz is firmly seated in the car - other than to offer her a ride.

But I dunno why your getting turned down? Perhaps it was because you were talking business through the car window? Leaving empty handed is better than getting locked up.

Read the rules, amigo. THAT will keep ya safe.

I'm just sayin'.Real rap, as the kids say. I try to re-read the rules every now and then, but sometimes the little head does more thinking than the big head. Next time I may not be so lucky. But yeah, I actually offered her a ride and an opportunity to get out of the rain and she said no. I should have clarified that. Much appreciated on the heads up, though.

MiniMan21
10-07-15, 23:54
If so, then I 100% agree with you about her. She's a real sweet person. If you get a chance to have a date with her, if you're sweet to her, she'll be sweet to you, right? I suppose that's par for the course. Anyways, glad that you met her and had a good time.Yes, that was the person. She has a gap in her front teeth. The next time when I see her, I would ask for a date.

MiniMan21
10-07-15, 23:58
I hear ya. I did a sweep of the ave and jasper. A few out, but not much. Saw a pretty cute one at K and Lehigh, but didn't make a move given all the traffic. Plus I was just doing some recon. Since it's warm out, I bet there will be more out. I wonder when is the best time to go out where you expose yourself the least to uncle LEO, yet see the most foot traffic.

Stay safe, mongers.Don't feel bad, it happens to me too. As the other person said, don't talk business from your window. I just ask them if they want a ride. The last girl that turn me down, told me she wasn't working. I just kept it moving and moving on to the next chic.

JamesGlia
10-08-15, 12:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Sacramento
10-09-15, 12:48
I saw this one hot girl. Went to pick her up. Had my window open. She asked me if I was a cop. I said no. She said prove it. I laughed and asked her how do I prove I'm not a cop. She then walked away.

Like what the hell? Am I suppose to whip out my dick or something to prove to her I'm not a cop?

Cephlapod Love
10-09-15, 18:16
I saw this one hot girl. Went to pick her up. Had my window open. She asked me if I was a cop. I said no. She said prove it. I laughed and asked her how do I prove I'm not a cop. She then walked away.

Like what the hell? Am I suppose to whip out my dick or something to prove to her I'm not a cop?Read 6097 below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4137-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2641790&viewfull=1#post2641790.

Be smart, or become a static. Just a choice really.

Sacramento
10-09-15, 22:33
Read 6097 below.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4137-Streetwalker-Reports&p=2641790&viewfull=1#post2641790.

Be smart, or become a static. Just a choice really.I drive a block further and parked my car. After about 2 minutes I saw her get in someone else's car. Look I have no problem or scared of talking to a girl thru my window as long as there's nothing illegal being discussed.

Heehaightmee
10-10-15, 01:12
Went out tonight and ended up meeting Jessica. WSW with brownish wavy hair. Met her on Boston between the ave and jasper. Very nice date. BBBJCIM was excellent. Very sweet young lady. Damage was. 3. Not too much LEO between lehigh and boston on the ave tonight. They're operating mostly further up the ave (k&a).

As always, stay safe mongers.

Cephlapod Love
10-10-15, 07:55
I drive a block further and parked my car. After about 2 minutes I saw her get in someone else's car.OK. So did the other dude, who's car she got into, did he have a long conversation with her through the car window?

Look I have no problem or scared of talking to a girl thru my window as long as there's nothing illegal being discussed.Hey, there are many ways to play the game and anyone can do as they wish. When I have found trouble in the hobby it has usually been when I had forgotten, ignored or thought I was smarter than the "conventional wisdom" as laid out by the 22 Rules.

From a girl's perspective, she is there for one reason. Which dude do you think a girl is going to pick to date?

1) A dude who rolls up and wants to chat.

2) A dude who starts with an offer of a ride.

Let's look at the encounter from her point of view. Girls tell me there are plenty of dudes who roll up and just want to talk to them with no intention of dating or while they are self servicing. Also, as a known SW, standing on the stroll, having a conversation with a dude makes her and YOU more visible to LE, neighbours, etc. Finally, the girl is sizing up you and your ride;- she has to decide if you are acting like LE, are safe, can or will pay, etc.

So hey. I'm just sayin'.

Sounds like she thought you were LE, and she wasn't interested in taking a risk with you without proof. Or maybe that was her excuse? For every failure I have in the hobby it is treated like a mission - I do a debriefing when its is over: What worked? What went wrong? What could be done differently? What did I miss? Did I deviate from the rules? IS it possible the deviations effected the outcome? But hey - that's just me. imho, good, safe, LT hobbying looks easy, when in reality, it isn't.

Stay safe amigo!

NvrStlPhilly
10-10-15, 08:17

Like what the hell? Am I suppose to whip out my dick or something to prove to her I'm not a cop?If they don't jump in that easy it means they are wired out from illegal substance abuse. Paranoia sets in as remembrance of being busted numerous times and probably recently. This is a sure sign that the date will most likely not go well. Just go find another. I once had a SW say "show me the cash in your pocket before I jump in". I politely declined.

Hargow20
10-12-15, 03:34
It's best to err on the side of caution. Pennsylvania has a loiter law and LE has become more aggressive then ever in most states. A cop stopped me for merely over for a SW. Sometimes I will ask some other SW's that I know if I am unsure. There is of course the chance they will lie to you.

If they don't jump in that easy it means they are wired out from illegal substance abuse. Paranoia sets in as remembrance of being busted numerous times and probably recently. This is a sure sign that the date will most likely not go well. Just go find another. I once had a SW say "show me the cash in your pocket before I jump in". I politely declined.

NvrStlPhilly
10-14-15, 13:00
It's best to err on the side of caution. Pennsylvania has a loiter law and LE has become more aggressive then ever in most states. A cop stopped me for merely over for a SW. Sometimes I will ask some other SW's that I know if I am unsure. There is of course the chance they will lie to you.Has been when they want to jump in right away. I mean like they grab door handle fast and then we talk a couple of blocks later. The conversation is all hush hush till we get a couple of blocks away from the scene. There is no talk but plenty of touchy feely to ease the tension. Just my middle age monger experience.

DogginUSA
10-20-15, 08:32
So I have been lurking for a few weeks reading what I can on the scene here in Philly. I can't for the life of ne figure out what K is. I THINK I have your track figured out but if someone could help me out in a PM I would ve very grateful. I have a few days Stephen I go fishing I will post what I catch.

Also are the girls as cool with pics as they seem to be or am I just interpreting that wrong?

Spazen
10-20-15, 14:24
DogginUSA: See: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia.

EliottSpitzer1
10-21-15, 23:42
Hey fellas.

I have not posted in quite a long time, but I thought I'd start up again as I recently moved to the area. K has been a real hit or miss. Sometimes you see some real diamonds in the rough, and other times there is no action.

About 3 months ago I saw this really cute young Latina girl who went by Jewels. She was fantastic. Gave me her digits, but they haven't worked so I guess she's gone now (haven't seen her) or the phone was just temp. Said she used to post on BP a lot but the H got to her and she was now on the street.

Besides that I usually find a nice spinner maybe 20% of the time. I remember last summer this Russian chick named Natasha I believe. Damn she was fucking hotter than shit. Said she worked at a local strip club but I never found her again.

Anyways I'll try and post some real reports when I get out there again. I try not to go too often as the cops are all over the place. Funny story. About 3 weeks back I took a drive over around 5 in the afternoon and saw this real bombshell brunette acting very flirty and flashing guys. I had to get a second look (*this was closer to the North end near the restaurant chains. North of the park where its kinda empty. You guys know what I'm talking about). Anyway I had to get a 2nd look so I pulled down the street and there about 200 yards from her was undercover just chillin. I had to laugh at how obvious the sting was. I turned around and when I got to the corner she was all "hey baby you want a date? I just laughed outloud and shook my head. I'm sure someone got busted because she was one hot piece of ass. Too hot to be on the stroll. LOL.

That's always a big sign for me. Too hot to be on the stroll and too open about it. That means sting.

If anyone knows about Jewels or Natasha, please PM me. Would love to see them again.

Skeet23
10-22-15, 19:35
I belive cooky has pics of Jewels on here if I'm not mistaken

Hey fellas.

I have not posted in quite a long time, but I thought I'd start up again as I recently moved to the area. K has been a real hit or miss. Sometimes you see some real diamonds in the rough, and other times there is no action.

About 3 months ago I saw this really cute young Latina girl who went by Jewels. She was fantastic. Gave me her digits, but they haven't worked so I guess she's gone now (haven't seen her) or the phone was just temp. Said she used to post on BP a lot but the H got to her and she was now on the street.

Besides that I usually find a nice spinner maybe 20% of the time. I remember last summer this Russian chick named Natasha I believe. Damn she was fucking hotter than shit. Said she worked at a local strip club but I never found her again.

Anyways I'll try and post some real reports when I get out there again. I try not to go too often as the cops are all over the place. Funny story. About 3 weeks back I took a drive over around 5 in the afternoon and saw this real bombshell brunette acting very flirty and flashing guys. I had to get a second look (*this was closer to the North end near the restaurant chains. North of the park where its kinda empty. You guys know what I'm talking about). Anyway I had to get a 2nd look so I pulled down the street and there about 200 yards from her was undercover just chillin. I had to laugh at how obvious the sting was. I turned around and when I got to the corner she was all "hey baby you want a date? I just laughed outloud and shook my head. I'm sure someone got busted because she was one hot piece of ass. Too hot to be on the stroll. LOL.

That's always a big sign for me. Too hot to be on the stroll and too open about it. That means sting.

If anyone knows about Jewels or Natasha, please PM me. Would love to see them again..

Cowboy5343
10-23-15, 22:00
I was cruising down the avenue today and was sitting in traffic just past Orleans st when I happen to look up at an apartment window that was open. There was a blond girl, not bad looking for a SW, in the window making eye contact with me. Smiling, blowing kisses, obviously offering her services. I had someplace to be so I didn't partake. But I will pay attention to the windows from now on. Be safe guys.

EliottSpitzer1
10-24-15, 01:15
K has been dead the last couple of days. Really surprised by the complete lack of talent.

I drove around from about 12:30 till 2:30 last night. There were a few, but far too few. I was surprised because it was a mild night.

Went up to Hunt park on the way home. Total sausage fest LOL. I guess that is the T area.

JCM2767
10-24-15, 16:35
K has been dead the last couple of days. Really surprised by the complete lack of talent.

I drove around from about 12:30 till 2:30 last night. There were a few, but far too few. I was surprised because it was a mild night.

Went up to Hunt park on the way home. Total sausage fest LOL. I guess that is the T area.Last week somebody told me 17 girls got picked up by LE. Maybe that's the reason why there was a lack of talents.

Guthrie
10-24-15, 21:39
Last week somebody told me 17 girls got picked up by LE. Maybe that's the reason why there was a lack of talents.I smell election time.

EliottSpitzer1
10-25-15, 18:47
Last week somebody told me 17 girls got picked up by LE. Maybe that's the reason why there was a lack of talents.That would make sense. Lots of heat in the area. I was driving around last night very late, like 4 AM. Nothing. Over by Hunting Park lots and lots of trannies.

NvrStlPhilly
10-26-15, 11:45
I smell election time.Gives LE something to do and pays overtime. Kinda like DUI. Ever see billboard that says 10 k if you drink and drive. It's like 95 construction; keeps all busy doing nothing. But hey their kids get catholic school and home in ne philly. Pocket cash to all!

Wow to break up the mob or catch a greasy politician is too much work. Dog and pony show!!!

SteveStone123
10-29-15, 19:14
Didn't get a chance to report picking up a REALLY pretty young blond across from Huntingdon last week named Jen. She's a bit over 5' and very pretty by any measure. Says she used to work the ave a lot about a year ago but got into a program. She does it infrequently now when she needs $.

After I got her in the car & realized how pretty she was, I decided to take her to a hotel. We hung out for an hour before getting down to business. She can carry a convo & we hit it off. When it was time, she asked for. 6 for half & half which was fine.

Once undressed, she looked even better than expected with perky A's & a flawless body. Had a bit of ink, but they all do. Started with a great BBBJ then to multiple positions without complaint. My only down check was a bit of fairly noticeable hoobastank. Put me off a bit. Would still repeat, tho. Highly recommended if you come across her.

Stay safe,

JackJNimble, please delete messages from your inbox. I cannot reply to you bcoz its showing full.

GregorSamsa
10-30-15, 15:53
Hey, here's a novel idea, actual SW reviews. And I have something to say, because I got two of the best BBBJs I EVER HAD ON THE AVE IN ONE NIGHT.

First up was Jen, a WSW I met near the footlong cheesesteak place. Long brunette hair, slightly heavyset. Not the prettiest face I ever encountered, but not unattractive either. I proposed 30 for a BBBJ which she was OK with, but told me "I guarantee you'll tip me extra. I'm really good. " Yeah, yeah, I've heard it before.

Within 30 seconds, I was a believer. Incredible skills, knew how to vary it, and didn't let up. Five minutes in I offered up a fairly generous tip because I wanted to make it last. She said no problem, and kept at it for a good 20 minutes before I came so hard and so much I could barely believe it. No phone, unfortunately, but I'm told she's in that area on the regular.

So having had my pipes thoroughly cleaned, I started to drive homeward, completely sated. Or so I thought.

You see, the ride home for me takes me down Torresdale Avenue towards Cottman. Near Hellerman, I see this girl. A shock of brunette shoulder length hair that had that savage look. Substantially enhanced tits, banging slim body. In an instant, I recognized it was HER. A girl I had seen on Disston Street near the 7-11 about two weeks earlier. I was on my way in to work at the time, so I didn't have the time to stop, but I did make eye contact with her and got that flirty, mischievous smile that let me know this girl was working. I had thought at the time that she lived there, because she was right out by a yard sale that was being set up, but apparently I was mistaken since I hadn't seen her there since. But I had seen enough to know I wanted to go there in a big way. I knew in an instant she was a former stripper (I'm guessing she's about 40 now) and she just had that look about her that said, this girl is exactly the kind of trouble you're looking for.

I had one other sighting of her a week later, but she was scooped up from Magee and Torresdale by someone more alert than I. And I had spent more than one night trying to find her in that area since.

Last night was my night. Her name is Lise. She is, indeed, a former stripper, and based on our conversation kind of a biker babe. All good stuff so far. She asked for 40 and said she was firm on that as her minimum. I gladly complied because I could just tell this girl was a cut above. We find a spot, and she strips down to just her jeans before getting to biz. AMAZING body. Sexy ink if you're into that. And the boobs were actually better than I thought. I happen to like big fake tits, and hers were absolutely perfect, as was her body in general.

And the skills? OH MY FUCKING GOD. First off, she has the face of a 40-year old Barbie Doll that maybe did too much blow in the 90's, but very pretty, with big beestung lips and red lipstick. She gave me a blowjob that was one for the record books. Not only did she have the skills to completely deepthroat me, but she varied it constantly, stroking, licking, looking me right in the eye like there was nothing else on her mind but hunger for cock. It was an almost surreal experience of getting an incredible blowjob while feeling like you were watching an incredible pornstar at the same time. I mean it was really that fucking good.

I didn't think it was possible, but I blew the second enormous load after about 10 minutes of that royal treatment, for the second time in 45 minutes. Overall, I have to say that was probably one of the best nights mongering I ever had.

Work was tough today.

Cephlapod Love
10-30-15, 18:49
Several years ago, some frivolity took over on this thread and we came up with the idea of a School for Mongers. That lead to a course list.

Geography 101 - map reading, find the the strolls, negotiating traffic without drawing unwanted attention, the around the corner pick-up, how to find the Carlyse.

Geography 201 - Navigating K Street, OYR, Broadway (Camden) & others, finding a safe spot, turning down unsafe spots, knowing when to turn down a spot recommendation. Avoiding LE rich DE.

Geography 400 - Hotels. Finding the higher class, short-stay friendly, off stroll beds for extended dates. Approaching hotel management.

Visual Arts 300/800 - Differentiating the civies from the SW, specific provider recognition from the photo archives.

Also available for graduate credit. One will be required to recall reviews, proclivities and physical attributes from photo layouts.

Business 150 - Negotiating Tactics for fun and BJs, when. 5 $ is too much. Why the "LE check" isn't all you should do.

Business 250 - Money Management (rule of 5 ths), indoor pricing, when to keep your socks on. When to walk out / away.

Community Relations 100 - How to handle pimps, wackos and LE stops.

Community Relations 500 - How, when, where to toss that dangerous girl out of the car.

Food Sciences 220 - where to find food on the K, the value of being a regular at DD. When to feed and when not to feed.

Health & Safety 100 - basics on STD transmission, risk factors of mongering, when to "go bare," proper post puzzy tool cleaning, identification of sores, diseases, etc.

Hospitality Management 201 - how to assemble a killer SW "gift kit," standard mongering supplies, toy kit bag discussed for extra credit.

Multi-Culturalism 500 - How to identify a T-girl, finding transgender "girls", questions to ask, how to check the anatomy.

Pharmacy 600 - How to handle the girl who wants to cop or who brings party supplies with her.

Photography 100 - lighting, flash usage, focus, zoom, picture composition, how to pose your models, standard poses for best gynecological study, how to post pics on USASG.

Laboratory 999 - "hands-on" training or "live laboratory" time guided by a savvy, experienced instructor. Note: requires successful completion of numerous prerequisites (Geog 101, Bus 150 & 250, Health 101, Pharm 600). Usually booked for a premium fee.

OK who's going to "step up" and claim the title of Professor?

Any other courses that should be offered?

Cephlapod Love
10-30-15, 18:53
Of course we can't leave the girl out of this, drive for further education can we?

Health 101 - Personal Hygiene for everyday life, How to take a bath in the sink at DD, the gas station, the train station, whatever. Combs. The best friend your hair has. Kitty trimming and shaving for fun & profit. Graduate Level work requires mastery of kitty sculpting and hair removal products for that true "smooth" look.

Health 500 - Diseases and you. How the female anatomy is a perfect "catcher" for all kinds of diseases, regardless of rinsing, douching or spitting. When to "go bare" when to not. Info on free testing and needed frequency for testing.

Phys Ed 100 - cock sucking and deep throating for fun and profile. Taught by renowned cock sucking and highly recommended SWs. This course focuses on techniques such as when to teeth and when not, the tongue swirl, breathing through the ears while deep throating, harnessing and banishing your gag reflex, playing with the jewels while pressing your nose into a guys belly, hand assist techniques, how to learn to relish the taste of ejaculate, swallowing as alternative nutrition and of course rimming to get that big blast!

Phys Ed 200 - How to tone your puzzy so it squeezes like a vice. What are Kegel exercises and why use them. Flexibility and your spine. 101 Positions for Interc0 urse. How to get you date off in 5-minutes flat with just your puzzy.

Phys Ed 300 - Learning to say 'YES' to anal. Taught by renowned Greek Expert Fbtom, this course covers such topics as: Cleaning up with disposable enema kits, lubrication the key to success, types of lubes and why you should avoid bear grease, KY-jelly and Astroglide, best positions for maximum penetration and monger pleasure, how to handle really BIG sticks and saying, "Thank you sir, let's do it AGAIN!

Business 101 - How to agree with a monger and his proposed price. Why 0. 5 $ is way too much to ever ask for.

Photography 100 - Saying "YES" to nude modeling. Standard poses for best presentation, assisting the monger getting the pictures posted on USASG, best gynecological poses for maximum exposure and requesting "action shots" with end result proof.

Community Relations 100 - How to avoid LE stops, what to say and not to say when dealing with LE and how to not incriminate yourself or you date when questioned by LE. Requires Laboratory. Hands on role playing of various LE encounter situations.

Community Relations 500 - How, when, where to jump out of a car when the monger starts acting "off. ".

There must be others, but I'm out of brain juice right now.

Others will have to take it from here.

Reign Man
11-01-15, 12:01
I break free every once in awhile to cruise around the K to see what's up but I have never found anything to my liking on the rare cases I see anything at all. I'm new to the area, but not to this hobby and I have had zero luck finding BSWs in the city which I find very odd given the demographics of the area. I'm certainly willing to trade info on the cities I know (Bmore, Chicago, Detroit) or just give it away honestly but if anyone could throw me a bone, I'll definitely report my findings back. Oh, I can also trade some info on AMPs around KoP if anyone is interested.

NvrStlPhilly
11-02-15, 04:21
I break free every once in awhile to cruise around the K to see what's up but I have never found anything to my liking on the rare cases I see anything at all. I'm new to the area, but not to this hobby and I have had zero luck finding BSWs in the city which I find very odd given the demographics of the area. I'm certainly willing to trade info on the cities I know (Bmore, Chicago, Detroit) or just give it away honestly but if anyone could throw me a bone, I'll definitely report my findings back. Oh, I can also trade some info on AMPs around KoP if anyone is interested.I agree but sometimes you just have to take it on the chin and do business. I close my eyes and picture someone else. I asked a friend how are you married so many years and still get it up for same women. He never cheated and just said close you eyes and picture fantasy.

Tortellini
11-02-15, 05:04
Had a chance to visit your lovely city and found Torresdale Avenue interesting. Did not see any SWs initially yet eventually ran into Lori, 27 yrs. Old, Lesbian, yes Lesbian, natural blonde, 5'3" and a terrific body!

Found her by Cottman Ave and Torresdale Ave. After the LEO check, gave me a decent BBBJ and had to coach her a lot. Was amazed how good her BBBJ was considering she is normally a carpet licker.

Asked me not to spray my tube steak in her mouth. Will probably repeat and go for FS next time. After reading past reports, seems like the high-end and very good looking SWs can be found on Torresdale. And, the farther you drive on Kensington the quality goes down.

Just my observation.

Appearance 8. 5/10.

Body 9/10.

Performance 7. 5/10.

Personality 7. 5/10.

Next drove around Kensington Ave and saw a very cute thick brunette with a pink hair piece who was picked up twice. First by a truck and then by an older silver car. If you have digits PLEASE share them.

She was really cute, walking by E Street and Kensington Ave, clean and about 5'4".

Eventually ran into Shirley who fell asleep before we parked. Could not believe it! She ended up giving me an okay BBBJCIM session and kept passing out. OMG, the city is rough on these girls.

She has long hair, and a few tramp tattoos. Can post the location tomorrow off Kensington where she was standing.

Must of seen at least 8-10 SWs and wow this city is amazing! Even busier than Baltimore yet not as busy as Columbus, Ohio.

If anyone has any SW digits would really appreciate any help.

Peace,

Tort.

DannyDavis
11-02-15, 18:25
Had a chance to visit your lovely city and found Torresdale Avenue interesting. Did not see any SWs initially yet eventually ran into Lori, 27 yrs. Old, Lesbian, yes Lesbian, natural blonde, 5'3" and a terrific body!

Found her by Cottman Ave and Torresdale Ave. After the LEO check, gave me a decent BBBJ and had to coach her a lot. Was amazed how good her BBBJ was considering she is normally a carpet licker.

Asked me not to spray my tube steak in her mouth. Will probably repeat and go for FS next time. After reading past reports, seems like the high-end and very good looking SWs can be found on Torresdale. And, the farther you drive on Kensington the quality goes down.

Just my observation.

Appearance 8. 5/10.

Body 9/10.

Performance 7. 5/10.

Personality 7. 5/10.

Next drove around Kensington Ave and saw a very cute thick brunette with a pink hair piece who was picked up twice. First by a truck and then by an older silver car. If you have digits PLEASE share them.

She was really cute, walking by E Street and Kensington Ave, clean and about 5'4".

Eventually ran into Shirley who fell asleep before we parked. Could not believe it! She ended up giving me an okay BBBJCIM session and kept passing out. OMG, the city is rough on these girls.

She has long hair, and a few tramp tattoos. Can post the location tomorrow off Kensington where she was standing.

Must of seen at least 8-10 SWs and wow this city is amazing! Even busier than Baltimore yet not as busy as Columbus, Ohio.

If anyone has any SW digits would really appreciate any help.

Peace,

Tort.Hey Tort,

I'm about to make my first visit to Philadelphia, and needless to say, I'm excited. I've done my homework and read through several months of threads. Your post is extremely helpful because it's current and it lists cross streets. I know I'll be headed down K, but the cross streets and 'gradation' is a big help. I'll report back with findings and hopefully some photos soon.

Tortellini
11-02-15, 22:37
Enclosed are some photos of Lori, 27 yrs. Old, 5'3", blonde, lesbian, and very cute. Does not like giving a BBBJ and FS is better. With coaching her BBBJ is much better.

She was found on Torresdale and Benner Street.

Be safe!

Peace,

Tort.

DannyDavis
11-03-15, 01:02
Several years ago, some frivolity took over on this thread and we came up with the idea of a School for Mongers. That lead to a course list.

Geography 101 - map reading, find the the strolls, negotiating traffic without drawing unwanted attention, the around the corner pick-up, how to find the Carlyse.

Geography 201 - Navigating K Street, OYR, Broadway (Camden) & others, finding a safe spot, turning down unsafe spots, knowing when to turn down a spot recommendation. Avoiding LE rich DE.

Geography 400 - Hotels. Finding the higher class, short-stay friendly, off stroll beds for extended dates. Approaching hotel management.

Visual Arts 300/800 - Differentiating the civies from the SW, specific provider recognition from the photo archives.

Also available for graduate credit. One will be required to recall reviews, proclivities and physical attributes from photo layouts.

Business 150 - Negotiating Tactics for fun and BJs, when. 5 $ is too much. Why the "LE check" isn't all you should do.

Business 250 - Money Management (rule of 5 ths), indoor pricing, when to keep your socks on. When to walk out / away.

Community Relations 100 - How to handle pimps, wackos and LE stops.

Community Relations 500 - How, when, where to toss that dangerous girl out of the car.

Food Sciences 220 - where to find food on the K, the value of being a regular at DD. When to feed and when not to feed.

Health & Safety 100 - basics on STD transmission, risk factors of mongering, when to "go bare," proper post puzzy tool cleaning, identification of sores, diseases, etc.

Hospitality Management 201 - how to assemble a killer SW "gift kit," standard mongering supplies, toy kit bag discussed for extra credit.

Multi-Culturalism 500 - How to identify a T-girl, finding transgender "girls", questions to ask, how to check the anatomy.

Pharmacy 600 - How to handle the girl who wants to cop or who brings party supplies with her.

Photography 100 - lighting, flash usage, focus, zoom, picture composition, how to pose your models, standard poses for best gynecological study, how to post pics on USASG.

Laboratory 999 - "hands-on" training or "live laboratory" time guided by a savvy, experienced instructor. Note: requires successful completion of numerous prerequisites (Geog 101, Bus 150 & 250, Health 101, Pharm 600). Usually booked for a premium fee.

OK who's going to "step up" and claim the title of Professor?

Any other courses that should be offered?While this may be intended to be funny, it's a great compilation of valuable lessons. I could teach some of these classes and be an eager student in many others. I have 20 years of mongering experience, but I'm learning every time I fly a mission. I'd actually love to hear some thoughts on "Community Relations 500. " I can recall three different experiences where I seriously could not get a crazy ***** out of my car, one of them very recently in Tampa. It scared the shit out of me realizing she had absolutely nothing to lose.

Sacramento
11-03-15, 01:16
Way too many cop cars and cops just walking around. Kensington was very quiet. Saw maybe 4 girls working in my one hour of driving around did not like any went home empty. On a side note about 2 weeks ago I hooked up with this young white girl named lauren. Up for anything. Good looking girl wears glasses. Not too skinny not too fat. She said she usually doesn't do this. I didn't really believe her but then she told me to drop her off at her car after we were done A streetwalker who drives who knew LOL I got her number but it ain't working which sucks big time. Man I wish these chick has reliable numbers so we can reach them.

Merge1
11-03-15, 07:20
Legal system 101. What (not) to say to law enforcement. Where to get a defense lawyer. How much to pay a defense lawyer. Where to get a divorce lawyer. How much to pay a divorce lawyer. Where to live when you get thrown out of your house. What to tell the kids.

While this may be intended to be funny, it's a great compilation of valuable lessons. I could teach some of these classes and be an eager student in many others. I have 20 years of mongering experience, but I'm learning every time I fly a mission. I'd actually love to hear some thoughts on "Community Relations 500. " I can recall three different experiences where I seriously could not get a crazy ***** out of my car, one of them very recently in Tampa. It scared the shit out of me realizing she had absolutely nothing to lose.

Cephlapod Love
11-03-15, 09:53
Hey Tort,

I'm about to make my first visit to Philadelphia, and needless to say, I'm excited. I've done my homework and read through several months of threads. Have you found the thread with the philly stroll maps?

Cephlapod Love
11-03-15, 10:17
While this may be intended to be funny, it's a great compilation of valuable lessons. I could teach some of these classes and be an eager student in many others. I have 20 years of mongering experience, but I'm learning every time I fly a mission. I'd actually love to hear some thoughts on "Community Relations 500. " I can recall three different experiences where I seriously could not get a crazy ***** out of my car, one of them very recently in Tampa. It scared the shit out of me realizing she had absolutely nothing to lose.I had something like that happen when I could not agree to terms with a girl or decided she was whack and I didn't want to date her. She kept demanding "her money!

I pulled into a crowded gas station, pulled near other people pumping gas, parked the car, turned off engine, TOOK THE KEYS, got out walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and said very loudly, "Please get out of my car!" It took about 3 rounds of that before she exited and slammed the door.

Oh sure, about half the patrons had looked up by then, but since I was being polite, making no aggressive moves toward her and certainly NOT touching her, there was nothing to "witness. " I think once she realized that I was willing to make a public scene, she gave up? Part of that was she sensed my fear of her whack behavior and tried to exploit that by extorting me. Rule of the streets: Never show fear unless you are willing to submit!.

These girls have seen hundreds of guys and as you are checking her out she is sizing you up: are you gunna kill her, rape her or are you weak and she can extort you? Show signs of the later and it is easier to get money as many guys fold in the face of pressure and just hand over the money and go home with their tails between their legs.

I have seen dudes on these threads say that they reach across, open the door and push the girl out or cold cock her and push her out. Either of those seem like they are assault and if observed, just bought the monger a whole bunch of real legal trouble.

The other game is you can toss her $5, $10 or so just to get out and chalk it up to a learning experience. I usually carry a couple of 5's as a "no thank you" gift on the chance I scoop a girl I quickly realize isn't of interest. For me that is just the cost of doing business on the streets. Most of these girls are desperate for their meds and realizing they aren't getting any from this date can freak them out, depending how sick they are and how slow things have been. Giving them enough for part of their meds, they realize is better than nothing.

But it is rough out there at times and this is why it looks so easy, but done well, done safely and done "legally" (Avoiding bigger charges) just isn't easy! We all keep learning!

Good luck & stay safe!

Ethol
11-03-15, 13:37
Yesterday and went up and down the ave and saw Victoria (tori). She say she knows cookie jar.

Well she insisted on going to her spot and we did. I didn't like it so we went to my spot. She gave a semi rushed BBBJ and I was semi hard. She goes put it in my pussy and it will get hard. Now usually this doesn't work too well with me being an old man. I tell you its a first it actually worked. She was talking dirty the whole time I loved it. Nice and tight at that. Damage. 40 and will repeat.

Ethol
11-03-15, 13:43
I had something like that happen when I could not agree to terms with a girl or decided she was whack and I didn't want to date her. She kept demanding "her money!

I pulled into a crowded gas station, pulled near other people pumping gas, parked the car, turned off engine, TOOK THE KEYS, got out walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and said very loudly, "Please get out of my car!" It took about 3 rounds of that before she exited and slammed the door.

Oh sure, about half the patrons had looked up by then, but since I was being polite, making no aggressive moves toward her and certainly NOT touching her, there was nothing to "witness. " I think once she realized that I was willing to make a public scene, she gave up? Part of that was she sensed my fear of her whack behavior and tried to exploit that by extorting me. Rule of the streets: Never show fear unless you are willing to submit!.

These girls have seen hundreds of guys and as you are checking her out she is sizing you up: are you gunna kill her, rape her or are you weak and she can extort you? Show signs of the later and it is easier to get money as many guys fold in the face of pressure and just hand over the money and go home with their tails between their legs.

I have seen dudes on these threads say that they reach across, open the door and push the girl out or cold cock her and push her out. Either of those seem like they are assault and if observed, just bought the monger a whole bunch of real legal trouble.

The other game is you can toss her $5, $10 or so just to get out and chalk it up to a learning experience. I usually carry a couple of 5's as a "no thank you" gift on the chance I scoop a girl I quickly realize isn't of interest. For me that is just the cost of doing business on the streets. Most of these girls are desperate for their meds and realizing they aren't getting any from this date can freak them out, depending how sick they are and how slow things have been. Giving them enough for part of their meds, they realize is better than nothing.

But it is rough out there at times and this is why it looks so easy, but done well, done safely and done "legally" (Avoiding bigger charges) just isn't easy! We all keep learning!

Good luck & stay safe!Once had a tough situation in baltimore where I realized I picked up a whacko and she brandished a switchblade. This was a costliest of doing business in the streets. . 40 to get this one out.

Ethol
11-03-15, 13:45
Legal system 101. What (not) to say to law enforcement. Where to get a defense lawyer. How much to pay a defense lawyer. Where to get a divorce lawyer. How much to pay a divorce lawyer. Where to live when you get thrown out of your house. What to tell the kids.Wow, I never thought that far in advance. I would be at a total loss if that were to happen. Sometimes I have to chill from street activities to keep the home life a bit right.

Cephlapod Love
11-03-15, 19:45
Wow, I never thought that far in advance. I would be at a total loss if that were to happen. Sometimes I have to chill from street activities to keep the home life a bit right.What to say to LE and how to handle those encounters is covered in this video.

https://youtu.be/7wfJDyxoOso

My advice. Watch at least the first 20-min of this video, watch it again and watch it a third time! SERIOUSLY! Got to get that stuff ingrained in your being. Cops are trained at getting you to trip up and confess, Why isn't a smart monger trained with counter measures? The law allows you to NOT incriminate yourself, why not use it? Maybe one can avoid needing the other things in that list using the advice in the video?

Would be interested in OP suggestions on finding a good criminal lawyer.

Cephlapod Love
11-03-15, 19:51
Once had a tough situation in baltimore where I realized I picked up a whacko and she brandished a switchblade. This was a costliest of doing business in the streets. . 40 to get this one out.Good example of why it makes sense to have your wallet, keys, cell phone, etc. Locked away while cruising the streets. If one can turn all of their pockets inside out and only that 40 is there, then the loss is limited to that. Try peeling a couple of Jacksons off a wad and that knife will be in your side and the wad in her hand.

Bottom line a few bucks is better than getting stabbed, maced or arrested.

Stay safe!

JayCurvedLeft
11-03-15, 21:36
Couple nights ago around 3 am was driving on torresdale when I drove past Harbison and around church or orthodox (somewhere in there near the school and where the trucks are parked) I see a WSW slim blonde hair so I pull over she hops in exchange Le pleasantries and says she's from Pennsauken but comes over her to work so look wise she's about 40 ish run down nice rack considering her age, let me play with them so we agree on $20 and find a spot off torresdale and she gets to work, she prefers CBJ but it was ok she got tired and started jerking me to finish, she says she also posts on BP and gives me the digits before dropping her off. I may try her again if no one's out. I checked out her BP ad and she had brown or red hair in the pic so it had to be old since she's a blonde now.

DannyDavis
11-04-15, 13:39
Have you found the thread with the philly stroll maps?I did not find them yet. Would be genuinely grateful if you can share the thread number (s). Planning to hit K and head up to Torresdale. Any advice is deeply appreciated. Will report back with results. Cheers.

JCM2767
11-04-15, 23:55
I think I've seen these pictures before on backpage. Some of these girls who are out there on the stroll would also posts on BP from time to time.

Enclosed are some photos of Lori, 27 yrs. Old, 5'3", blonde, lesbian, and very cute. Does not like giving a BBBJ and FS is better. With coaching her BBBJ is much better.

She was found on Torresdale and Benner Street.

Be safe!

Peace,

Tort.

Tortellini
11-05-15, 00:00
Did some driving around the other night, and found Jen, DDD natural breast size cup, Spanish, dark hair and skin walking on Paul Street and Torresdale Ave. She jumped in my car and told me to go to her spot. A big no no in my book.

As we were driving, asked for two Jacksons and said no. She would not let up and caved. Gave her two Jacksons and told me to drive to her spot. At this point, I knew she would fly the coop.

On the way, grabbed and squeezed the big watermelon breasts she had. If you find her, avoid at all costs.

Next, saw a very cute blonde standing on Kensington Ave by Womrath Street. Went down a side street and she immediately jumped in. Told me her name is Christi, 5'5", 34 yrs. Old, blonde, was taking the candy for about 15 years and is now clean.

We found a quiet place to park and started giving me one of the best BBBJ in my life. Every sucking on the tube steak for about 3-4 minutes, she pulled out her dentures and ended up giving me an extreme hoover vacuum show. OMG, felt like I was in heaven!

She asked if I liked it? Said OMG, please keep going. Next I started pulling her hair up and down and slamming her mouth against my hips. At this point, was experiencing full deep throat action.

Blew a huge load in her mouth which she eventually spit out. Took a few pictures and plan on posting them tomorrow. Overall, she is hot and has a little stomach. Plan on repeating.

Appearance 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Performance 10++/10.

Personality 8/10.

At this point, was completely drained and headed off to see a buddy of mine. Stopped at a gas station and saw this tiny MILF with huge fake breasts on Wingate Street by Torresdale. Made eye contact and she jumped in.

Must have grants written all over my forehead. Told me here name is Lisa, DD fake breasts which were enormous, used to be a stripper when she was younger, brunette, and had a jean jacket on.

Found a quiet place to park and before giving me a BBBJ she asked if I could put on the radio? Sure why not? She started off giving me a very slow, seductive BBBJ followed by repetitive deep slamming action. Like Christi, her mouth was almost bouncing off my hips.

Yet, Christi could take it ALL the way (I am fairly big) and the silver medal goes to Lisa. After about 7-9 minutes, sprayed a final load in Lisa's mouth. She said, hope I made you feel good. Said yep, that is an understatement.

On the way back, she told me she has no phone (wow that does not surprise me!) and can call me. Plan on repeating. Wonder if she is the same MILF SW stripper that was posted about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Appearance 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Performance 9. 5/10.

Personality 9/10.

Photos coming tomorrow.

Other observations:

52nd Street. Mostly lower class BSW and will avoid.

Torresdale Ave. Total crap shoot, yet there are some gems to be found.

Kensington Ave. Start finding SW from Glenwood Ave to the end.

K Street. Assume everyone mean's Kensington?

Cheap hotels. Have not researched any? Anyone know a few?

Allegheny. Have not looked there.

Jasper. Over rated, yes there are gems there yet location is too risky. Wait until a SW walks up or down a side street.

Oh yea, ran into Ashley who was previously repeated on the board. Has no phone and should of gone with her. Oh well.

Peace,

Tort.

JCM2767
11-05-15, 00:50
I was out in the avenue last week. LE presence was quite heavy but still was able to manage to find a few dates. The first girl I found was Naomi, a 23 year old thick blonde right around huntingdon. She was bobbing and falling asleep while giving me BJ. But she let me get on top and I just finished as quickly as I could. She said she was tired from being up since last night. Next one I found was young skinny Nicole, she got short brunette hair and was walking somewhere on the southside of the avenue. She said she's 21. Great BJ, great sex but sadly no digits. This means no repeat unless I can find her again the next time I'm around. Third was CC, the half asian chick. She's a good friend so we just talk. She already have a prior schedule with someone so I moved on. Saw Rachel, the blonde with short pinkish highlighted hair. But she was busy hanging out with her boyfriend so I did not bother her. Found Gia, told me she just got out of jail. We rode to the nearest notel to do the deed. It was a bit rush and her excuse was she's hungry and haven't eaten yet so, but, whatever, I just took her back to the avenue and left.

Ethol
11-05-15, 09:54
Erica. Was going up and down the Ave and spotted her by the church walking towards allegheny. I was in opposite side and was difficult to turn or make you turn so I proceeded up to leigh and beyond to make my loop up there. There was LE activity screwing up the sargent st area so returned back from huntington towards allegheny. This was yesterday and was very crowded traveling up and down the ave. Travelled some more spotted Erica crossing Allegheny but the traffic prevented me from being able to scoop and looking too obvious. Long story short I finally caught up with her headed towards torresdale. We were trying to find a spot off the water but couldn't find. We found parking lot and she gave incredible BBBJ. 20 damages. Will repeat again she was older 45 ish.

Cephlapod Love
11-05-15, 10:06
I did not find them yet. Would be genuinely grateful if you can share the thread number (s). Planning to hit K and head up to Torresdale. Any advice is deeply appreciated. Will report back with results. Cheers.

Where did you look?

Does your scroll function work on your screen?

Yeah, I'm being a d*ck, but really? I'm against the spoon-feeding style and prefer the "teach a man to fish" philosophy. Plus I'm having a terrible dilemma today that has me all upset: trying to decide between a slender redhead or a hot big titted Indian girl. F! I want both!

Anyway, there is SO much info around this site and the Philly lists / threads that all one needs to do is look around a bit. If one became a master searcher they could find the thread where stroll maps from across the country are located too: and that would have the info as well.

Stay safe!

Ethol
11-05-15, 10:18
Where did you look?

Yeah, I'm being a the*ck, but really? I'm against the spoon-feeding style and prefer the "teach a man to fish" philosophy. Plus I'm having a terrible dilemma today that has me all upset: trying to decide between a slender redhead or a hot big titted Indian girl. F! I want both! Then I find this.

Anyway, there is SO much info around this site and the Philly lists / threads that all one needs to do is look around a bit. If one became a master searcher they could find the thread where stroll maps from across the country are located too: and that would have the info as well.

Good mongering to you!Take the Indian. Theyre rare and hard to come by. My two cents.

DannyDavis
11-06-15, 01:59
Where did you look?

Yeah, I'm being a d*ck, but really? I'm against the spoon-feeding style and prefer the "teach a man to fish" philosophy. Plus I'm having a terrible dilemma today that has me all upset: trying to decide between a slender redhead or a hot big titted Indian girl. F! I want both!

Stay safe!No worries, see-Pod, I agree with you for the most part, but not completely. I ignore requests from newbie members looking for handouts. While I will never reach the prolific status of 1000+ posts, I do report back on my missions, share insights, and even offer digits to senior members. If you or another senior member posted a thread looking for pointers in my home town, I wouldn't go out of my way to conduct research for you, but I'd happily respond if I had some relevant advice to lend. I typically don't ask for help without offering something in return. When you asked if I had seen the maps, I thought you were offering assistance, which I obviously misinterpreted. My bad. You're right, though. The Philly thread is packed with great info and is one of the most active in the country. I never found the stroll maps mostly because I'm researching / reading entirely by cell phone which isn't the ideal medium for a deep dive into the threads. Anyway, point taken. Happy mongering.

DannyDavis
11-06-15, 02:04
My trip to Philadelphia is concluded. First impression, cops are everywhere on K. I've never seen so much LE anywhere. They were on foot, in SUV's, marked and unmarked patrol cars on virtually every block. Despite the heat, I met two great WSW's while here. Lauren was amazing. Not just because of the hot little body (ass perfection), and talented mouth. She is a genuinely sweet and soulful girl. What started as a quick. 4 BJ ended up with me spending about 3 hours on two nights with her. Time. She hangs out near the 7-Eleven on K near Wensley.

Cephlapod Love
11-06-15, 02:46
No worries, see-Pod, I agree with you for the most part, but not completely. I ignore requests from newbie members looking for handouts. While I will never reach the prolific status of 1000+ posts, I do report back on my missions, share insights, and even offer digits to senior members. If you or another senior member posted a thread looking for pointers in my home town, I wouldn't go out of my way to conduct research for you, but I'd happily respond if I had some relevant advice to lend. I typically don't ask for help without offering something in return. When you asked if I had seen the maps, I thought you were offering assistance, which I obviously misinterpreted. My bad. You're right, though. The Philly thread is packed with great info and is one of the most active in the country. I never found the stroll maps mostly because I'm researching / reading entirely by cell phone which isn't the ideal medium for a deep dive into the threads. Anyway, point taken. Happy mongering.Well gosh, I was trying to spur you and others on to do just a little looking. But apparently in doing so I offended. My bad.

Is it really all that hard to scroll down through THE ENTIRE LIST of Philly threads to see if there might just be some clue to the information one seeks? Even on a cell phone? Sigh.

One doesn't have to dig deeply into the threads. The clues are at the 30,000-ft level! I'm not trying to torture anyone, and make them do a deep dive into the bowels of Philly threads (tho that that prolly would help anyone who did!) I am just trying to educate. If one doesn't take a 30,000-ft view of the resources on this site, they are cheating them self from valuable knowledge that could make them a better monger and a safer one.

Focus on one thread without seeing what else is on this website, and could be of use to you in your mongering? Hey that's anyone's choice! I dunno, maybe I'm just one who wants to stay safe when he mongers and thus thinks it is important to get a free and easy education?

I just don't get it. Dudes will spend hours in their cars circling around on "the hunt" for a piece of p*ssy, but won't spend 20-minutes getting an education on how to stay safe?

Maybe we need a contest here? The first newbie, with under 15 posts (that aren't just all whining or "give me requests" who PMs me with the proper link to the Country-wide stroll maps wins a prize! {now I don't mean the Philly Thread, but the National Thread where all cities are listed} All correct entrants will receive recognition! Contest open until 11:59 PM on 14-Nov-15!

Good luck, Good mongering & stay safe!

Cephlapod Love
11-06-15, 02:56
Despite the heat, I met two great WSW's while here. Lauren was amazing. Not just because of the hot little body (ass perfection), and talented mouth. She is a genuinely sweet and soulful girl. What started as a quick. 4 BJ ended up with me spending about 3 hours on two nights with her. Time. She hangs out near the 7-Eleven on K near Wensley.Thank you for the good report! I'd say you proved your monger bones by the success you demonstrated! Being an out of towner newbie to the Philly streets! Well done.

First impression, cops are everywhere on K. I've never seen so much LE anywhere. They were on foot, in SUV's, marked and unmarked patrol cars on virtually every block. Yeah, now can you see why I am constantly pounding the table on watching the video Busted: A Citizen's Guide to. ? Also why I keep preaching "get an education" and use the resources here to stay safe?

Philly IS blessed with a high concentration of talent. But also blessed with abundant LE. The Chief who is retiring is responsible for "community policing" which brought more resources. Will be interesting to see what a new guy or gal does with the reigns.

Tortellini
11-06-15, 20:52
The other night saw a hard bodied SW, tall 5'7", brunette, slender legs, small breasts, walking in a parking lot on Kensington almost to Torresdalr.

We chatted for a while and gave me her digits. Called her and she text me you probably want a BJ? Did not respond and was laughing.

Picked her up did a LEO check and asked her to start pulling with my tube steak with her hand. Found a quiet place to park and sucked the daylights out of me. Why we live the hobby right? She said pull me hair. Thinking wow this girl is a certified ***** SW. Pulled her hair up and down to make sure that she pounded her lips against my hips. For some reason could not get off which is super rare. Love my wheat grass pills which allows me to spray large loads. Emily took her time and continued sucking away yet could not blow my goods.

Next time will go for FS.

RecycleMikel6
11-07-15, 15:50
Ellie (aka El) was a sweetheart (The chest Tattoo matches). For some reason I remember her as a redhead. LOL ;)

And I believe the other girl was featured by SuperElquent.

Click here to see:

CookyJarPhone is out of minutes but her goal for this weekend is to have it turned back on. Now has a new tattoo on her chest lokita. Crazy girl! I was just driving through K near Lehigh. with no activity time. But she gave me her digits once they are back on. I'm allowed to share with experienced senior mongers that actively post.

Follow the link on previous posts and photos attached. She hasn't changed facially one bit.

MiniMan21
11-11-15, 02:41
Yesterday, I met with a WSW named Chrissy. She was waiting by the book store, so I picked up and we had our date. After a little bit of small talk and a LEO check, I got a bbbjws. It was unrushed and she seams to enjoy enjoy what she does. (That's what I want to believe). LOL. The only mistake that I did wrong, was to put all my funds in one pocket. So of course their was a upcharged after the agreed upon price. Lesson learn. So what do you guys think about tipping after getting good service? Yes / No or only when it is asked?

Cephlapod Love
11-11-15, 11:37
Yesterday, I met with a WSW named Chrissy. She was waiting by the book store, so I picked up and we had our date. After a little bit of small talk and a LEO check, I got a bbbjws. It was unrushed and she seams to enjoy enjoy what she does. (That's what I want to believe). LOL. The only mistake that I did wrong, was to put all my funds in one pocket. So of course their was a upcharged after the agreed upon price. Lesson learn. So what do you guys think about tipping after getting good service? Yes / No or only when it is asked?Thanks for the report! Nice to see the newer members posting.

Yeah, looks like you learned a valuable lesson. The key is what lesson was learned? The streets have a way of teaching you if you haven't learned a head of time. Reading threads here and asking questions can be a "cheaper" and safer method of learning. Mongering looks easy, safe mongering is far from it. I'm just sayin'.

But no worries. We all went through these "learning experiences" and (don't let anyone tell you otherwise) periodically run into a new "learning experience" despite experience, knowledge and techniques. The streets are always evolving and "teaching" is part of the game.

But let me ask this - How did you get an up charge? I think there are several lessons to be had here.

Way I see it, you agree on a fee for the girl to read some poetry. She reads the poetry with passion and eroticism. You are satisfied. You hand over the agreed upon fee. End of story. Oh sure, the girl might see your big wad and expect or ask for more. But once the poetry reading is done, she has lost all leverage. She is entitled to what was agreed and that is it. Give it to her and if she protests too much, kick her out!

The point is girls need cash and are expert at extracting it from you. One of the tough monger lessons for me was learning how to be FIRM yet polite and kind at the same time. I learned that being wishy washy, indecisive or showing weakness was a recipe for "drama. " Girls on the street could sense my fear, indecision or whatever and they pounced on it in a heart beat, to my detriment.

So I developed some thick skin and some "techniques" for handling situations. First, I always go out knowing what I am looking for. Being "opportunistic" on a whim never worked for me. If I was unprepared it showed and the girl was more prepared. So knowing what the standard rates are for poetry reading, I go out with that amount in my pocket. In another pocket I have a "no thank you" amount $5 - $10. That way if drama starts I can hand over a small amount and diffuse a potentially dangerous situation or get a girl who is a PIA out. Now I might have additional funds, but they are stashed away. {see Rules #17 & #18 of the 22 Rules for Street Mongering} Also, I am NEVER afraid to just kick the girl out. This is the ultimate leverage. You show a willingness to "book" (walk away) and she has to decide to either get reasonable or get back out in the cold. She has to decide if a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush? I have foud, that if that doesn't sober them up, I don't want to date them anyway.

So with a girl who is adamant about poetry reading up front, one has a decision. Either kick her out or try some techniques, BOTH require use of the BIG head first. So one technique is to show the girl that you have the money. Hold firmly and fan it out so she can see it is the agreed amount. Then promptly put it away. This usually satisfies the girls that have been ripped off by dudes who have no cash on them. If that doesn't work seriously consider finding another girl. After all as F'ed up as the streets are, there still needs to be some level of trust. If she can't trust you or her, are you really going to trust her with your prized book of poems? With an in call date one can place the fee out in open and make sure they stay between the fee and the girl, but in a car situation there is usually no where to place it that can't be reached as your loose focus.

Another technique, I learned from a now-departed monger on these threads (fbtom), was called the "Rule of Fifths". He would give the girl 1/5th of the fee up front, a second 5th when at the spot or room, a 3rd fifth when all were comfortable. The point was he enticed a reluctant girl along. Girls just want to see that your are going to pay and not stiff them. Again, if this isn't working and the girl is getting agitated or escalating, one can always toss her and cut the loss short.

So, yeah. Something as "easy" as a street scoop can have a bunch of risks and different methods for managing those risks.

Now as far as tipping goes. Sure that is always appropriate for good service. If you do that you will gain points with the girl and she'll be glad to see you again. So some day you might be the third car in line at the curb making a play for the girl. If you are a tipper she might walk past the other two cars and jump in yours!

So good luck and stay safe!

Ethol
11-11-15, 21:43
Thanks for the report! Nice to see the newer members posting.

Yeah, looks like you learned a valuable lesson. The key is what lesson was learned? The streets have a way of teaching you if you haven't learned a head of time. Reading threads here and asking questions can be a "cheaper" and safer method of learning. Mongering looks easy, safe mongering is far from it. I'm just sayin'.

But no worries. We all went through these "learning experiences" and (don't let anyone tell you otherwise) periodically run into a new "learning experience" despite experience, knowledge and techniques. The streets are always evolving and "teaching" is part of the game.

But let me ask this - How did you get an up charge? I think there are several lessons to be had here.

Way I see it, you agree on a fee for the girl to read some poetry. She reads the poetry with passion and eroticism. You are satisfied. You hand over the agreed upon fee. End of story. Oh sure, the girl might see your big wad and expect or ask for more. But once the poetry reading is done, she has lost all leverage. She is entitled to what was agreed and that is it. Give it to her and if she protests too much, kick her out!

The point is girls need cash and are expert at extracting it from you. One of the tough monger lessons for me was learning how to be FIRM yet polite and kind at the same time. I learned that being wishy washy, indecisive or showing weakness was a recipe for "drama. " Girls on the street could sense my fear, indecision or whatever and they pounced on it in a heart beat, to my detriment.

So I developed some thick skin and some "techniques" for handling situations. First, I always go out knowing what I am looking for. Being "opportunistic" on a whim never worked for me. If I was unprepared it showed and the girl was more prepared. So knowing what the standard rates are for poetry reading, I go out with that amount in my pocket. In another pocket I have a "no thank you" amount $5 - $10. That way if drama starts I can hand over a small amount and diffuse a potentially dangerous situation or get a girl who is a PIA out. Now I might have additional funds, but they are stashed away. {see Rules #17 & #18 of the 22 Rules for Street Mongering} Also, I am NEVER afraid to just kick the girl out. This is the ultimate leverage. You show a willingness to "book" (walk away) and she has to decide to either get reasonable or get back out in the cold. She has to decide if a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush? I have foud, that if that doesn't sober them up, I don't want to date them anyway.

So with a girl who is adamant about poetry reading up front, one has a decision. Either kick her out or try some techniques, BOTH require use of the BIG head first. So one technique is to show the girl that you have the money. Hold firmly and fan it out so she can see it is the agreed amount. Then promptly put it away. This usually satisfies the girls that have been ripped off by dudes who have no cash on them. If that doesn't work seriously consider finding another girl. After all as F'ed up as the streets are, there still needs to be some level of trust. If she can't trust you or her, are you really going to trust her with your prized book of poems? With an in call date one can place the fee out in open and make sure they stay between the fee and the girl, but in a car situation there is usually no where to place it that can't be reached as your loose focus.

Another technique, I learned from a now-departed monger on these threads (fbtom), was called the "Rule of Fifths". He would give the girl 1/5th of the fee up front, a second 5th when at the spot or room, a 3rd fifth when all were comfortable. The point was he enticed a reluctant girl along. Girls just want to see that your are going to pay and not stiff them. Again, if this isn't working and the girl is getting agitated or escalating, one can always toss her and cut the loss short.

So, yeah. Something as "easy" as a street scoop can have a bunch of risks and different methods for managing those risks.

Now as far as tipping goes. Sure that is always appropriate for good service. If you do that you will gain points with the girl and she'll be glad to see you again. So some day you might be the third car in line at the curb making a play for the girl. If you are a tipper she might walk past the other two cars and jump in yours!

So good luck and stay safe!Me if this has been mentioned already in your passage. SWs are pretty much like a poker game. Never show them your hand. In this case never show them anything you do not want them to have. Separate what you intend to pay them and never show the extra. If you decide to tip perhaps have small fives in your console or something out of their sites. Once they see it they will try for it. Yes they do lose the leverage once deed is done. If they never see the extra they usually won't bother. My half cent.

MiniMan21
11-12-15, 01:21
First I would like to thank you for providing me with all of this valuable information. You ask me the question how did I get upcharge. Before the poetry reading, we agree upon a price but when she saw my additional funds she wanted a little bit more. It wasn't much, so I agreed. She made it sound like I forgot the agreed upon amount for services performed. For example, we agree for 10 roses, but it ending up being 15 roses. Normally, I pay for services upfront but I haven't had. Any issues what that so far. I like you idea of ⅕ payment as I may incorporate this technique into my strategy.

One thing I haven't done is to have a no thank you amount set aside. I have read this is the forums before but haven't had a good reason to do it yet. There was this one time where I almost had a bad session, but things turned amount for the better. I guess I got lucky that time. Normally, I give them the amount that they request. Knowing the street price is good to know, but as you said. When they see you again, they will come to you instead of the other person. I have seen this first hand. (Looking for her again for another poetry session).

Another lesson I have learned from reading you post as well as from the other members on here, is to carry smaller forms of payment. I have recently started to do this as I have learned the hard way.

Thank you for answering the question about tipping. As a new member, I am trying to contributing to the forums by writing reviews, since it appears to be an annoyance to senior member by new members just asking questions. I just recently understood the logic behind it. (uncle LEO). New member should read the forums. I forget the person name on here, but he say you should read a least 6 month of this thread. For me, I read about 1 year in philly, some in Jersey, and a little bit in other states. I recently took a trip out the country and found out what should I do out there.

This part of the message is for the person who wanted someone to find all the street maps for all 50 states. Thats way too much searching for me. I am still learning how to use the search box effectively, but I usually find what I want. I have seen the maps for philly and south jersey.

Cephlapod Love
11-12-15, 12:23
First I would like to thank you for providing me with all of this valuable information. You are welcome. When I was new, posters here helped me out, so hopefully I'm paying back or is it now called paying forward?

I like you idea of ⅕ payment as I may incorporate this technique into my strategy.Wish I could take credit for that idea, all of the glory goes to fbtom a monger that was around here years ago. I learned a lot from him, he was an amazing dude! He could "develop" an UTR girl in a bar, the cashier in Rite Aid or while standing in line at Wawa!

Another lesson I have learned from reading you post as well as from the other members on here, is to carry smaller forms of payment. I have recently started to do this as I have learned the hard way.Hopefully your experience will be a lesson to others, so they don't have to learn the hard way! Thanks for posting it!

As a new member, I am trying to contributing to the forums by writing reviews, since it appears to be an annoyance to senior member by new members just asking questions. Er, if I gave this impression, then I apologize. My Bad. What IS irritating is newbies asking for recommendations on girls. For example. Give me ABC's number. When they have no posts or have contributed nothing. But you didn't do that, you contributed and shared.

Now let me be clear It is OK to ask questions about mongering techniques. I think people don't mind helping out. One caveat however, you need to do some basic homework like read the 22 Rules. When I was new, I came here, read the threads, read the 22 Rules, watched the Busted video, etc. And then began posting. When I was confused, I would say, "Hey I tried XYZ from Rule #10 but it didn't work, this is what happened. What do I do?" That got lots of help as it showed I had done some ground work, also had tried "Book knowledge" on the streets and needed help.

I don't think anyone minds helping if the person is trying. You are clearly trying. It is those that look like they just want to be spoon fed. (I have some friends that are teachers and they tell me an increasing number of students want the teacher to open their head and pour in the knowledge: Why do I have to do homework? Why do I have to read a textbook? ).

Looks like you are one of those that is doing the work to learn! So the above caution doesn't apply to you.

New member should read the forums. I forget the person name on here, but he say you should read a least 6 month of this thread. For me, I read about 1 year in philly, some in Jersey, and a little bit in other states. Good for you! Well done! Nice to see you are learning the "easy" way!

This part of the message is for the person who wanted someone to find all the street maps for all 50 states. Thats way too much searching for me. I am still learning how to use the search box effectively, but I usually find what I want. I have seen the maps for Philly and south jersey.That was me! LOL. Finding those country wide stroll maps is not easy, in fact, it is nearly PhD level stuff. The section they are in is a bit confusing as we are talking about SWs and not amateurs. That said, what is important is that it sounds like you found the Philly Stroll Maps. It wasn't too hard was it? Just scroll down the Philly "index" page.

I am glad to help those that show they are trying. (I'm sure others feel that way too.) You did that when you posted an experience that had some rough edges. That is different from asking for information that, if it were a snake, would have bitten you! Asking questions about "techniques" is always welcome. L

On a side note: MiniMan21 had the decency to come back and show some appreciation for the help he revived from posters here. That built him some decent cred and I'm sure other noticed and will be more willing to help in the future.

Beebop
11-12-15, 17:06
Ok so I have made a few posts on this side of the river and on the other. I'm by no means a Rookie to the sport just have not been posting much. I like to do my homework and research. Almost every city has more than one stroll you may have a main one which Kensington is most definitely for Philly but there has to be others. The issue with a main stroll is that inevitably Uncle LEO knows it as well and adjusts accordingly. What's a monger to do? Why improvise and adapt!

Girl#1 The street name was Angel she was perhaps 5'1 nice legs as she was wearing a skirt and stockings. Brunette with ok booty but not much up top though (breasts and brains) Nice BBJ was had I'd rate it at a solid 7 on the scale she tried though. She looks to be in her early 20's kind of a cheerleader look going on. She hangs with a real cutie LSW with a nice booty have not sampled it and no she does not have working digits. This was almost 2 weeks ago.

Girl #2 Her name is April and she is about 5'3 brunette (I like brunette a what do you want?) and Italian. She has a nice booty and hips on her. It is what got my attention I had seen her yesterday and thought civvie but then saw her talking to another girl that I knew worked. Saw her today and made the dismounted scoop. She did an LE check right where I picked her up that made me a little nervous but I loved the huge DD tits she revealed! Went to a spot and she tries for an up sell from. 20 roses for a song to. 25 . I initially refused to which she was cool but after she started the song and revealed the quality of her vocals I upgraded for. 10 roses for a deep vocal session with a full tummy on her part at the end. She has a nice body and like a 6 or 7 face on the SW scale. I have contact info for this one but only certain members will get it and I will determine that so don't blow up my inbox.

Girl #3 Blonde didn't really see her height but she usually hangs with a big booty brunette friend who was my real target. Made the dip but when I came back plan be was all that was there. I had seen this duo numerous times before and even though I got the eye it was difficult to make contact. I scooped up Plan be as the little head was thinking. We go to a spot and for. 20 tuition I get a BBJ. Her skills were good she gave me deep vocals with no coaching and almost threw up on me once I think but I had a good time. She is spinner type so not really my type not really any tits so to speak of and little to no booty but pretty in her early to mid 20's. I want her friend but I digress.

I have been at this spot for going on 3 weeks intermittently and I can say that it is a target rich environment with patience. I have seen many cuties that I passed on but plan to go back for. Again I will share with seniors I choose so do not BLOW UP MY INBOX!

Tekken7
11-13-15, 11:52
Saw Veronica yesterday night. She was at Jasper and cumberland. Perhaps About 5'3 nice body. ,Perky little tittes and a nice ass. Had fun in secure spot. BBBJCIM. Dropped off at her usual spot Jasper.

Lewdsun
11-14-15, 01:58
Had a cute girl I was seeing who dropped off the radar. She was always a UTR but would sometimes hit the K. Early 20's, petite, red hair shoulder length. Where's glasses sometimes. Names Tara. If anyone's seen her lately shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Lewdsun
11-14-15, 02:19
Same deal. Spinner blond who is so pretty! Hangs around KnA. Comes down from the North East. Also early 20's. She's a great GFE. PM if anybody has her new # or seen her around. Thanks.

Bad Bad Boy
11-14-15, 20:10
Yesterday, I met with a WSW named Chrissy. She was waiting by the book store, so I picked up and we had our date. After a little bit of small talk and a LEO check, I got a bbbjws. It was unrushed and she seams to enjoy enjoy what she does. (That's what I want to believe). LOL. The only mistake that I did wrong, was to put all my funds in one pocket. So of course their was a upcharged after the agreed upon price. Lesson learn. So what do you guys think about tipping after getting good service? Yes / No or only when it is asked?I firmly believe in tipping for excellent service, non rush, pleasant, clean, going that extra mile to please. Due to my physical problems, these girls usually have to work harder to get the job done. When they do this, Iam happy to to tip accordingly. BBB.

PARepOman
11-15-15, 12:19
I firmly believe in tipping for excellent service, non rush, pleasant, clean, going that extra mile to please. Due to my physical problems, these girls usually have to work harder to get the job done. When they do this, Iam happy to to tip accordingly. BBB.What ever happened to Isabel Brittany Blondie Katie and Kelsey?

Smokey163
11-15-15, 21:42
Hey fellow mongers. I'm heading to the northest philly section by chalfont. Can anyone give me info on any SW activities around the area. I would be happy to trade info in bronx, westchester, queens section if anyone visits NY.

Syberman2006
11-15-15, 21:56
Hey fellow mongers. I'm heading to the northest philly section by chalfont. Can anyone give me info on any SW activities around the area. I would be happy to trade info in bronx, westchester, queens section if anyone visits NY.Try the Torresdale Ave stroll.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia

CookyJar
11-16-15, 22:31
I firmly believe in tipping for excellent service, non rush, pleasant, clean, going that extra mile to please. Due to my physical problems, these girls usually have to work harder to get the job done. When they do this, Iam happy to to tip accordingly. BBB.Just so you know it, you are not alone.

I eat out a lot. There are places that I go where the waitress rush to serve me. There is one place in Germantown, where I go for breakfast and the girls actually got into an argument over who was going to take my order. Why? Because I tip well! I tip well because I know I will be coming back. I tip well because I want good service and I respect good service.

On the Avenue I always tip when the service is good. I want the girls to remember me and I want them to tell their friends about me. When the service is sub-par or so, so, I do not tip and I let the girl know that I did not appreciate her performance, not by getting upset, but by not revisiting.

One of the reasons that I am able to do what I do is because I have developed the reputation to being fair, honest and a good tipper.

This does not mean that I am out on the streets just giving money away, for nothing. I have been known to pass around $5 here or $10 there to a friend. It's called good publicity.

There are too many good providers available to waste time, energy and money on poor performance.

CookyJar.

MiniMan21
11-17-15, 02:00
Just so you know it, you are not alone.

I eat out a lot. There are places that I go where the waitress rush to serve me. There is one place in Germantown, where I go for breakfast and the girls actually got into an argument over who was going to take my order. Why? Because I tip well! I tip well because I know I will be coming back. I tip well because I want good service and I respect good service.

On the Avenue I always tip when the service is good. I want the girls to remember me and I want them to tell their friends about me. When the service is sub-par or so, so, I do not tip and I let the girl know that I did not appreciate her performance, not by getting upset, but by not revisiting.

One of the reasons that I am able to do what I do is because I have developed the reputation to being fair, honest and a good tipper.

This does not mean that I am out on the streets just giving money away, for nothing. I have been known to pass around $5 here or $10 there to a friend. It's called good publicity.

There are too many good providers available to waste time, energy and money on poor performance.

CookyJar.Thank you for your advice. I didn't think of it from your point of view. I just didn't wanted to pay extra money if I didn't have to. As for your comment, that you just give around $5 to $10 to their friends. Wow! That is nice of you. I like your idea of good publicity. The only way I see this working is that you give it to them before selection process and not after. One of the things I try to do if keep a case of water in my car. If they want it, they can take it.

Cephlapod Love
11-17-15, 09:46
Just so you know it, you are not alone.

CookyJar.Well stated! Could not have put it better!

More dudes would be wise to follow your example!

NvrStlPhilly
11-17-15, 10:03
Hey fellow mongers. I'm heading to the northest philly section by chalfont. Can anyone give me info on any SW activities around the area. I would be happy to trade info in bronx, westchester, queens section if anyone visits NY.Not sure exactly where as neighborhood is so broad. Slightly lower is Frankford and Rhawn which has some but none I would really go after.

CookyJar
11-17-15, 13:37
As for your comment, that you just give around $5 to $10 to their friends. Wow! That is nice of you. I like your idea of good publicity. The only way I see this working is that you give it to them before selection process and not after. One of the things I try to do if keep a case of water in my car. If they want it, they can take it.Not to their friends, but to my friends. Girls I may have dated a few times and no longer want to date, but want to keep up a good relationship with. Girls like Maylea, who I would take to get a bite to eat whenever I ran into her. There are others who I might help out with a couple of bucks just to help them get better.

In return, I've had girls come up to me and warn me of LE stings, bad dates, mongers asking questions about me and other little tip bits. It's something you learn in business; sometimes you have to give a little to get a little.

CookyJar.

Kenbenz
11-17-15, 15:49
Not to their friends, but to my friends. Girls I may have dated a few times and no longer want to date, but want to keep up a good relationship with. Girls like Maylea, who I would take to get a bite to eat whenever I ran into her. There are others who I might help out with a couple of bucks just to help them get better.

In return, I've had girls come up to me and warn me of LE stings, bad dates, mongers asking questions about me and other little tip bits. It's something you learn in business; sometimes you have to give a little to get a little.

CookyJar.This is such good advice. When a date goes well, of course I shell out another Hamilton at the end. If I run into a good previous date, of course she would like to have another date right away every time she sees me. But I just want to hang out, and maybe develop something new. An Abe is not too much for keeping relations warm on the back burner. And there are those in too run down condition or too strung out for me to chance dating them. I give a limited amount of pure charity.

If asked for a cigarette or a light, I say that I gave them up years ago. Somehow, that goes over better than the truth, which is that I don't smoke and never did.

AaronBoy
11-17-15, 18:11
This is such good advice. When a date goes well, of course I shell out another Hamilton at the end. If I run into a good previous date, of course she would like to have another date right away every time she sees me. But I just want to hang out, and maybe develop something new. An Abe is not too much for keeping relations warm on the back burner. And there are those in too run down condition or too strung out for me to chance dating them. I give a limited amount of pure charity.

If asked for a cigarette or a light, I say that I gave them up years ago. Somehow, that goes over better than the truth, which is that I don't smoke and never did.I agree with you guys there. Like cookie said, I love great service. Its nothing like it. If you have it why not give it. Especially if she has gone above and beyond to make you bust. Aint nothing like meeting up with a chick who has pleased you in the past, and rememberd you from the tip you provided. So you know she's going to put in some great work, to get a good tip. Lately I haven't been able to get out as much as I would like. So when I do, I don't have a lot of time to waste. Not saying tip bad service though. So fellas, if you have it, lets start tipping these chicks man. Makes them a little sweeter. LOL.

JayCurvedLeft
11-18-15, 05:07
Around 3 am I was driving under the El and drove by the 7 11 and saw a thick BSW with white pants fat ass so I go down the next block and come back up and see her going down another street (I knew she was working because a couple nights ago I seen her but disappeared before I could catch her) so she hops in says her name's Angela. OK face average rack again big ass So I ask what she wants for FS (I'm a sucker for a fat ass and had to sample it) she says 25 so I ride around and find a block with garages and park next to a garage where there was a dark corner we could get out and do it (I'm a big guy so doing it in the car only work for smaller chicks and a ass that big I need room) she gives me a CBJ to get me hard while I rub her so trying to put it in was a little difficult combination of her size and being tight so I started getting soft so she gives me more head til I'm ready so after spreading her cheeks I get in and didn't take long especially with her moaning and groaning luckily no one lived on the end of the block we were on with the noise she was making. I finish and drop her off near westmoreland and she walked from there. I asked for the digits since she answered the phone saying her kid was calling but she said it's her brothers phone so that was that. I'd see her again but I'd get a BJ which for the short time she did it she has skills.

PARepOman
11-19-15, 19:34
Around 8 am this morning I met a beautiful and attractive 22 yr old blonde who said her name is Ashley and was walking on the ave near clerfeild.

Seems very nice and no issues and would date her again, anyone else know her?

I will try to follow up with a pic and have working phone number but will ask her if I can share it.

Around 3 am I was driving under the El and drove by the 7 11 and saw a thick BSW with white pants fat ass so I go down the next block and come back up and see her going down another street (I knew she was working because a couple nights ago I seen her but disappeared before I could catch her) so she hops in says her name's Angela. OK face average rack again big ass So I ask what she wants for FS (I'm a sucker for a fat ass and had to sample it) she says 25 so I ride around and find a block with garages and park next to a garage where there was a dark corner we could get out and do it (I'm a big guy so doing it in the car only work for smaller chicks and a ass that big I need room) she gives me a CBJ to get me hard while I rub her so trying to put it in was a little difficult combination of her size and being tight so I started getting soft so she gives me more head til I'm ready so after spreading her cheeks I get in and didn't take long especially with her moaning and groaning luckily no one lived on the end of the block we were on with the noise she was making. I finish and drop her off near westmoreland and she walked from there. I asked for the digits since she answered the phone saying her kid was calling but she said it's her brothers phone so that was that. I'd see her again but I'd get a BJ which for the short time she did it she has skills.

PARepOman
11-19-15, 19:38
A young blonde who used to hang out at Huntington Station?

JamesGlia
11-20-15, 09:24
Around 8 am this morning I met a beautiful and attractive 22 yr old blonde who said her name is Ashley and was walking on the ave near clerfeild.

Seems very nice and no issues and would date her again, anyone else know her?

I will try to follow up with a pic and have working phone number but will ask her if I can share it.I connected with an Ashley in the same area a while back. Sounds like her. Look through Cooky's PIC's, I am certain you will find pictures from her a few years ago but she looks the same.

Barry Manilow
11-20-15, 21:47
Linda was kind of spaced out but friendly when I met her by those steps coming out of the Tioga el stop, next to the park. Short, dark blonde hair, average face, white, late 20's. I was just killing time there, but when she dropped all the stuff out of her purse onto the sidewalk and bent over, I took notice of her petite figure, small tits and cute bob hairdo. I finally struck up a conversation with her and we agreed to a low cost ($20) nearby date.

She was lucid and showed interest in where I was from and what my mongering habits were. Inside the car she wanted me to rub her twat real well (cop check) and we drove a short distance from the Avenue. She was quite accomodating, baring her breasts and letting me feel her up while she rubbed me in the zone. So I rubbed her back, rubbed her tits, rubbed her twat and rubbed anything in sight while she pleasured me. The idea was no rubber, no skin to skin, and a quick culmination.

It was going swimmingly and I assured her if I didn't cum soon she could stop and we could part ways. I mean for $20 I didn't want to waste her time. After about five minutes, as I was caressing her thigh, she suddenly stopped and started grabbing her stuff. I figured that she figured she had earned her pay, but then in an angry tone she accused me of reaching into her pocket and made a quick exit from the car.

So how to advise you about Linda? I don't know. I saw her stash my $20 in her shoe, so I wasn't near that. And I certainly was all over her hips with my hands. If she kept her valuables there then I see her point. If she tired of rubbing me and just wanted to beat it, fine, but I had given her advance permission to do so on a friendly basis.

Oh well, just another day on the Avenue.

P.S. Sorry I didn't take 30 pictures of her ass to show you. LOL. But if I did that, then I'd have to say I didn't remember her name, names are not important, and would you all please comment on how she is on a date! Double LOL.

Cephlapod Love
11-21-15, 11:07
A young blonde who used to hang out at Huntington Station?Hey PARrepOmMan. Thanks for your recent posts. Much appreciated!

Hey, it is easier to post a new report using the " + Add Report" button than just replying to some unrelated post. I think this site limits the number of characters in a post so if one replies to an unrelated post then all of characters on that post count against your total. Thus it is easier to just add a new report, when it is a new topic.

Also, when replying to a L-O-and-G post often I want to comment on only one point or a couple of sentences. I go into the body of that message I'm replying to and delete the extra text. Hopefully that makes the whole post easier to read. Er, unless one gives style points for brevity. Then I fail!

PARepOman
11-21-15, 11:16
[Hey I see you all over the board, Delaware, Balto, Philly, Richmond VA.

How do you do it?

PARepOman
11-21-15, 11:39
Has anyone seen this Brittany around lately?

Tortellini
11-23-15, 04:04
Was a busy night for Tort and am starting to figure out where and where not to drive. Kensington is always interesting, and really like Torresdale too for the up scale white SWs.

About two weeks ago, ran into a really sweet girl named Emily, reddish hair, 5'7", nice figure, long hair, tattoos and a few facial piercings. She kinda has a Gothic look about her. Ended up reaching her and was great to catch up. She told me that she is lucky to get 20 bucks from a guy since the economy is so bad. She also told me that a few weeks ago she gave this guy a BBBJ for 30 minutes and he wanted a refund. She kindly explained that she is not Walmart.

We found a quiet place to park by the water, my hands roamed that sweet body and was a bit forceful with my hand when she bobbed her head while giving me a BBBJ. Was ready to shoot the goods and a car drove by which ruined the moment. Long story short, could not release the crystals which is very rare.

Emily is very sweet, takes her time and was ready to quit and said lets try again. Thought that was very sweet for her wanting to keep going even though Tort has not taken has wheat grass pills and was ready to raise the white flag.

We departed and told her I want FS next time in a comfortable room. She has long legs and really need to get hair a pair of heels for our next session.

Knowing the crystals were not released, took a drive on Torresdale and saw a very cute brunette. She immediately jumped in my car, and told me her name was Tara. Tara is 40 years old, be size breasts, really nice figure, Latin looking, dyed blonde hair and used to be a stripper for 10+ years. She is also thinking about getting breast implants. Told me she was on the front cover of Candid Legs and not sure if I am spelling the magazine name correctly.

We found a quiet place to park and could not help notice her perfect hour glass figure even though she is 5'3". Could feel her muscular legs, and her BBBJ was okay. She let me lightly kiss her and when she rolled her tongue in my mouth made my one eyed snake explode.

Tara told me she does not like sperm in her mouth. Oh well. She gave me her digits and really need to try FS next time. Who knows maybe she will do a strip dance for me next time. Need to invest in some heels for our next FS session.

Will repeat only for FS.

On the way back decided to drive down Kensington once last time and saw a very small blonde jump out of a truck. There was no Uncle LEO and immediately positioned myself so I could talk to her through the window. She jumped in and told me her name was Kat, medium blonde hair, thin, early 40's, 4'11, nice breasts, strong legs and has a really nice body.

Told me the truck she jumped out of is a regular who she sees on the weekends. Was thinking, smart guy. Found a really quiet place to park and gave me an extreme BBBJ, with spit, saliva all over her face and extreme deep throat action. I am fairly long and thick for my height and took it like a MVP. Could not believe it, but shot a large second crystal load off in her throat. Her eye makeup was smearing and told me that is a must for a good BBBJ. Wow, might kind of woman and definitely girlfriend material.

Will definitely repeat and plan for FS next time.

In the near future, have a chance to be with Emily, Tara and Kat. Will probably reach out to Kat since she was very sweet, attractive and her BBBJ was stupendous. Always nice to call the experts once in a while Also like the fact Kat is only 4'11 and want to spin that body around when she gets on top. Should be very extreme.

Also saw a fairly tall brunette walking on Kensington that had acne on her face. Swear it looked like a pepperoni pizza. Not good. Wonder if anybody picked her up?

Definitely had a very slutty look about her.

Noticed that we are only 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore which is one of my favorite SW places besides Columbus, Ohio. Internationally like San Jose, Costa Rica and need to visit the Philippines soon!

Tara let me take a photo of her ass and will upload it this week.

Be safe and peace.

Tort.

Sacramento
11-23-15, 20:10
I never driven down towards torresdale. Is there specific intersections of there where the girls are more often at or I just drive up and down and look everywhere?

Cephlapod Love
11-24-15, 10:19
Is there specific intersections of there where the girls are more often at or I just drive up and down and look everywhere? Have you taken a look at the stroll maps experienced mongers left behind in a specific Philly Thread? Could those be of assistance?

Ed Norton
11-24-15, 10:47
Have you taken a look at the stroll maps experienced mongers left behind in a specific Philly Thread? Could those be of assistance?Actually you and Sacramento both inspire an idea. Maybe there's a way to lightly "spray paint" intersections on the maps where there are usually more girls, for example: Tioga and K Avenue. My computer graphics knowledge is weak, but if one of us can figure out how to highlight small spots on a map it might be an idea worth pursuing.

Click here (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10299-Google-Maps-of-Philadelphia) for the maps.

Tortellini
11-26-15, 14:23
A few weeks ago, ran into Chrissy who was standing on Kensington Avenue and Torresdale Avenue around 7 PM. Found a quiet place to park and she pulled out her dentures before giving me an extreme BBBJCIM and spit.

Chrissy has blonde hair, 5'3", nice ass, perfect breasts and curves. Enclosed a few photos. She is definitely a hustler!

On a side note, someone asked where I found Tara which was at Torresdale Avenue and Magee Avenue. Found another SW at Torresdale Avenue and Kennedy Street with huge fake breasts and her name slips me for the moment.

Few days ago say a short blonde walking on Kennedy Street and Torresdale Avenue and did not follow. About 30 seconds later, LEO was following her. If I see a SW in a remote place, will definitely wait for a while before the pickup and do a complete circle.

Peace,

Tort.

Tortellini
11-26-15, 15:50
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Few weeks ago, was driving down Kensington and saw a very cute brunette. She gave me the look and immediately jumped in my car. Told me her name is Rose, 5'3", 25 yrs. Old, with long brunette hair.

Found a quiet place to park and gave me a stellar BBBJCIM with spit session. She is definitely a professional and knows her line of work. She has long legs and will go for FS next time.

Looking back she has a very sexy look about her and reminds me of a movie star.

Has anyone else been with her?

Peace,

Tort.

Tortellini
11-26-15, 16:10
Guys, found these on the site and re-posting them. Hopefully they will help.

And of course, Kensington Avenue from and Front Street to Frankford Avenue.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tort.

Sacramento
11-26-15, 22:04
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Few weeks ago, was driving down Kensington and saw a very cute brunette. She gave me the look and immediately jumped in my car. Told me her name is Rose, 5'3", 25 yrs. Old, with long brunette hair.

Found a quiet place to park and gave me a stellar BBBJCIM with spit session. She is definitely a professional and knows her line of work. She has long legs and will go for FS next time.

Peace,

Tort.She use to strip at a club called Atlantis. She got fired tho. She's up for anything but I was hesitant because this girl has a sister who also strips and she said bad things about rose. She has a lot of track marks.

Gator145
11-27-15, 09:39

Peace,

Hey Tort. Happy holiday to you as well. You got one of the finer girls when you picked up Rose. I've known her for a few years and yes she is quite beautiful. She has that sultry "come and get it look". Rose has been gone from the scene for a good while. I would say about a year at least. She went to get clean and like more than not has returned to the playground. I saw her just last week strutting her stuff on the street.

It's really sad seeing her back out there. There was a time when Rosie couldn't tell if the sun was up she was so high. Then I didn't see her for a while. I just thought she got locked up. When I did see her again she told me she had cleaned things up and was giving the fast life up. I don't know what draws these girls back but that Avenue has some kind of spell over them they can't resist. That's why I always called that place the Merry Go Round.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

JCM2767
11-27-15, 10:10

Peace,

Tort.There's a bunch of pictures of her that can be found in cooky jar's pictures thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1820748&highlight=rose#post1820748.

I'll pm you later.

NvrStlPhilly
11-28-15, 15:13
A few weeks ago, ran into Chrissy who was standing on Kensington Avenue and Torresdale Avenue around 7 PM. Found a quiet place to park and she pulled out her dentures before giving me an extreme BBBJCIM and spit.

Chrissy has blonde hair, 5'3", nice ass, perfect breasts and curves. Enclosed a few photos. She is definitely a hustler!

On a side note, someone asked where I found Tara which was at Torresdale Avenue and Magee Avenue. Found another SW at Torresdale Avenue and Kennedy Street with huge fake breasts and her name slips me for the moment.

Few days ago say a short blonde walking on Kennedy Street and Torresdale Avenue and did not follow. About 30 seconds later, LEO was following her. If I see a SW in a remote place, will definitely wait for a while before the pickup and do a complete circle.

Peace,

Tort.I had someone very similar looking for say 3 dates. I was at Tioga and she literally jumped in front of my truck, stopping the truck and the help with me. Can I have $ 10 dollars. Watch with some if they are sick they will cause a scene. Not sure if she same one.

Jarboe
11-29-15, 14:43
Have been around the area a bit lately. Date Veronica whenever I see her but have not run into her in a while. She mentioned warrants once so that may be why. Nice girl but definitely a loner as Gator mentioned and seems hell-bent on self-destruction.

Have been with tiny Ashley some also. She's friendly and a decent date but it can get old. Seen some nice-looking new girls lately but just miss out on the pickup. Alexis is around again. Starting to look kind of rough so I passed.

Noticed a girl I've known for a few years is back. Once they get off that El they just seem to get stuck.

Everybody be safe.

Heehaightmee
11-29-15, 17:32
A couple of weeks back, I met up with a nice young BSW named Princess. It was dark so I couldn't get a good look at her face, but she had a nice bright smile when she got in. Did a LEO check and we were good. She mentioned that she just got back from a 9 month bid up at CFCF. Anyhow, we just had a car date. Not very bad, but not very good. Didn't seem too keen on touching the jewels. It honestly didn't seem like she didn't want to be there so I just asked for a handshake instead of a slurpy after a half-hearted attempt. She did catch the pitch in her grill and deposited the juice in the earth after the fact. Provided. 3 for her poetry reading. If you're patient, she's nice looking and maybe just in need of a break, but honestly, if you don't have the patience, she may disappoint. I'd honestly rather have just given her the entrance fee to listen to the poetry without an actual reading given how sad the situation seemed. Probably would not repeat myself, but if you're looking for an attractive BSW and sad poetry readings are your thing, then have at it.

Texaco Tim
11-30-15, 21:35
Met up with her on the south end of the K. Had dated her earlier in the summer and was glad to find her again. She has been mentioned by others here with all positive reviews.

I will add to that as she was great company, no rush and just a very pleasant experience.

She is a pretty BSW, about 5 ft 3 in tall with a great figure. No phone but hangs out between Lehigh and Front.

Highly recommend, just treat her with respect. TT.

Sacramento
12-01-15, 00:53
Had a great time. Enjoy the pics. Thought on a rainy day I wouldn't find anything but lucky me. Girl was great. Great personality. Only drawback her arms looked like they had track marks. She told me it wasn't it was her picking and scratch in her arm she said meth makes her do that. Great body too.

Tekken7
12-01-15, 02:33
Had an amazing time with crista or christal. Not good with names. Truly a spiner. Very young and attractive. Petite with a Nice body. Love what she does. Said she goes to penn state university. In my opinion she is The most prettiest girl you will ever see in the k stroll. Hands down. She is my new atp. I will definitely repeat.

Cephlapod Love
12-01-15, 11:26
Had an amazing time with crista or christal. Not good with names. Truly a spiner. Very young and attractive. Petite with a Nice body. Love what she does. Said she goes to penn state university. In my opinion she is The most prettiest girl you will ever see in the k stroll. Hands down. She is my new atp. I will definitely repeat.Hey thanks for the report, sounds like a good date! Where did you find her? What is on the menu? Damages?

Always nice to find an ATF type girl.

Thar11
12-01-15, 17:25
[Deleted by Admin]

JCM2767
12-01-15, 19:53
Had a great time. Enjoy the pics. Thought on a rainy day I wouldn't find anything but lucky me. Girl was great. Great personality. Only drawback her arms looked like they had track marks. She told me it wasn't it was her picking and scratch in her arm she said meth makes her do that. Great body too.She looks like Rachel, former Penthouse stripper. Just recognized the hair and the star tattoos. If that's her, she's a good date. Always aims to please. She makes sure her date enjoys the time with her. She can be found right around huntingdon area.

PARepOman
12-02-15, 10:37
She looks like Rachel, former Penthouse stripper. Just recognized the hair and the star tattoos. If that's her, she's a good date. Always aims to please. She makes sure her date enjoys the time with her. She can be found right around huntingdon area.Any pics of the former Penthouse stripper?

PARepOman
12-02-15, 10:40
Has anyone seen this Brittany? She used to be around Tioga Station.

Lewdsun
12-03-15, 01:51
Had a cute girl I was seeing who dropped off the radar. She was always a UTR but would sometimes hit the K. Early 20's, petite, red hair shoulder length. Where's glasses sometimes. Names Tara. If anyone's seen her lately shoot me a PM. Thanks.Found her! Service was great as always.

Gator145
12-03-15, 01:54
PARepOman;2704182]Has anyone seen this Brittany? She used to be around Tioga Station.

Yes PARepOman. After we spoke last time I realized who you was talking about. Sorry about that. I will send you some personal info on her this week. She was short lived on the Ave this last hitch, earlier this year. She was running with another girl whos name escapes me. I got it now, Amy. When she left she found herself in the Hospital for about two weeks. The Hospital up by Bridge Street. That girl treats a dick like she's never seen one or ever will see another. She loves her craft believe me. When she left the area it broke my heart. I will send you some contact info and you should be able to connect with her.

PARepOman
12-03-15, 09:09
Has anyone seen this kelly?

PARepOman
12-03-15, 09:18
PARepOman;2704182]Has anyone seen this Brittany? She used to be around Tioga Station.

Yes PARepOman. After we spoke last time I realized who you was talking about. Sorry about that. I will send you some personal info on her this week. She was short lived on the Ave this last hitch, earlier this year. She was running with another girl whos name escapes me. I got it now, Amy. When she left she found herself in the Hospital for about two weeks. The Hospital up by Bridge Street. That girl treats a dick like she's never seen one or ever will see another. She loves her craft believe me. When she left the area it broke my heart. I will send you some contact info and you should be able to connect with her.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Hey Old Gator, Rattle your brain on try to remember this great girl!! Her name is Kelsey!!

If you ever met her you wouldn't forget her!!

Do you know any West Philly WSWs from around 64th and Vine street??

KNAant
12-03-15, 17:06
Hi dows any one have Brittany's number Kensington Cambria?

I never have any luck finding her these days.

NvrStlPhilly
12-04-15, 03:46
Has anyone seen this kelly?No more SW days. Clean and Sober. Engaged also. Hopefully she will make it in long run. Out of most girls I meet she was one of most addicted I dealt with. Shame cause she had good family and dad was LEO.

T Shirt
12-04-15, 07:55
Hey Old Gator, Rattle your brain on try to remember this great girl!! Her name is Kelsey!!

If you ever met her you wouldn't forget her!!

Do you know any West Philly WSWs from around 64th and Vine street??I haven't seen this girl in probably 5 or 6 years. Usually around Westmoreland to Tioga and she wasn't from around here like a lot of them. A friend of mine used to talk to her but I seem to remember him telling me she was going to get well somewhere. I think she was from Jersey or the suburbs. I was never able to catch up with her but surely one of the better looking girls out there. She didn't stay out there very long at all. T.

PARepOman
12-04-15, 12:07
I haven't seen this girl in probably 5 or 6 years. Usually around Westmoreland to Tioga and she wasn't from around here like a lot of them. A friend of mine used to talk to her but I seem to remember him telling me she was going to get well somewhere. I think she was from Jersey or the suburbs. I was never able to catch up with her but surely one of the better looking girls out there. She didn't stay out there very long at all. T.Thanks T-shirt for the reply but must not be the same girl, this one was around two years ago and was hanging around Jasper and Huntington, she never walked the ave and was VERY low key, if you ever saw her walking you would think she was just a civie and was.

She very clean and young looking and nota working girl.

She was staying in University City and Fishtown / northern Liberties and was from Bucks County.

REPO.

Tortellini
12-06-15, 02:02
The other day was traveling on Kensington and saw Rose by Lehigh Avenue wearing a pink hoodie and walking with a guy. Immediately did a you-turn and pulled up next to her. She recognized me and jumped in and was the start of a girlfriend session.

Some of you told me that you have seen Rose before even when she was 18. Though she may have gained a little weight she is very pretty. Ended up taking her to the Carlyle Hotel and wow what an amazing experience. Have never been there before. When you enter the small room, it has a double bed with one sheet and bathroom is located down the hall.

Very interesting. Rose told me she has a new number, yet not sure how long she will keep it.

When Rose and I entered the Carlyle Hotel room we immediately started to kiss, and I knew our session was going to be hot. After the kisses, laid back on the bed and she gave me a very deep BBBJ before getting to the main course. For the main entree, started off missionary with her ankles draped over my shoulders, followed with doggie or laying on her stomach with legs together for the final pop. During missionary position, loved watching her eyes roll back in ecstasy.

She is very sweet, and after the hot sex we had dinner. Will definitely repeat.

Was meeting a friend in Torresdale and happened to see Lisa by Howell Street. Lisa is mid 40's, 5'1", drinks a lot of 2% milk, has huge fake breasts, slender legs, brunette, and gives a "beast" of a BBBJCIM. The night I saw her she was wearing a black leather Harley jacket.

Lisa's mouth is like a black hole. Once your cock is in it, watch out because it is not coming out until you blow your load. Her technique is absolutely spectacular and is a true professional. No joke. Funny, she told me she meets a lot of guys on Torresdale who complain they picked up a SW yet never got off. Found a quiet place to park and she leaned way down to give me an unreal BBBJCIM with spit session.

Few hours passed, and received a call from Kat who I reported before. Kat is a very sweet woman, 4'11", who gives an extreme BBBJ and is back with her boyfriend. Guess he was not treating her right, and Kat decided to give him another chance.

Will be posting photos of Rose and Lisa in a few days.

Peace,

Tort.

T Shirt
12-06-15, 08:52
Thanks T-shirt for the reply but must not be the same girl, this one was around two years ago and was hanging around Jasper and Huntington, she never walked the ave and was VERY low key, if you ever saw her walking you would think she was just a civie and was.

She very clean and young looking and nota working girl.

She was staying in University City and Fishtown / northern Liberties and was from Bucks County.

REPO.I'll have to ask my buddy what the name was of the girl I'm thinking of. She was a pretty one also like Kelsey. Thanks bud, damn getting old sucks LOL.

PARepOman
12-06-15, 16:06
This blonde Kelly used to be at the end of Torresdale Ave and Rhawn Street.

And the girl in the flower top was from 63rd and Vine streets was known as "L" but has passed away two weeks ago.

PARepOman
12-06-15, 16:12
I'll have to ask my buddy what the name was of the girl I'm thinking of. She was a pretty one also like Kelsey. Thanks bud, damn getting old sucks LOL.Thanks T-shirt!! Let me know if you come up with any new info on Kelsey!!

Repo.

PARepOman
12-06-15, 16:15
Does anyone know this girl, she was from Lancaster PA and would hang out at Jasper and Cumberland.

PARepOman
12-06-15, 16:19
If anyone talks to Blondie Katie tell her to contact "REPOMAN".

InstantClassic
12-06-15, 22:10
Hello fellow mongerers.

I am looking to meet up with a girl possibly this Friday during the day. Can anyone direct me to someone who you would suggest??

Barry Manilow
12-07-15, 11:13
Hello fellow mongerers.

I am looking to meet up with a girl possibly this Friday during the day. Can anyone direct me to someone who you would suggest??Hi InstantClassic,

Thanks for stopping by. You've come to the right place for speedy and helpful information.

Friday is a good day for meeting up with girls. My friends get together Fridays before they head out to the streets. I hope you'll try to meet up with them. They gather at E. Girard Ave and Montgomery Ave. You'll see a sign on the building that says 24th District or something. Who knows what that's all about. Anyway just knock on the door and say you're looking for George. They have a cute nickname for him: "Captain". Ha ha. Just state your purpose and George and his friends will take it from there.

Good luck, and thanks for reaching out. It's really simple, once you just ask for a girl and then wait for the responses to roll in.

Best,

Barry.

Barry Manilow
12-07-15, 11:33
If anyone talks to Blondie Katie tell her to contact "REPOMAN".Hey Repoman,

I happen to like Platinum Blonde Katie a lot, and after all of your negative posts that said "BEWARE of Katie" I hope nobody attempts to hook you two up again. Her safety is the primary concern. She's smart enough to reach you if she wants.

Barry.

Ozzypie
12-07-15, 13:43
Does anyone know this girl, she was from Lancaster PA and would hang out at Jasper and Cumberland.That is Rachel. She is a real sweetheart. I can't give you any current info on her because I moved out of the area two years ago, but if you ask around in the mission area someone should be able to let you know if she's still around. She was friends with most of the girls in that area. If you hear anything I'd appreciate hearing about it.

KStreetWatcher
12-07-15, 17:16
If anyone talks to Blondie Katie tell her to contact "REPOMAN".For all the fans of platinum Katie. The update is she is still clean and living with a monger in South Jersey. Been off the H for over a year. Told me never again. Time will tell. If she shows up I'm sure she will be posted here.

Runner8
12-07-15, 17:43
She was among the best, even though she would steal anything she could. I always chocked that up to the meds. Wish her the best but like KSW said "time will tell. ".

For all the fans of platinum Katie. The update is she is still clean and living with a monger in South Jersey. Been off the H for over a year. Told me never again. Time will tell. If she shows up I'm sure she will be posted here.

PARepOman
12-07-15, 21:42
She actually made good after that post and she came over my place many times and she even called me from the roundhouse after being released to come pick her up and we became good friends after that, the last time I saw her she was meeting her.

Mother for breakfast right after I dropped her off and I haven't seen her since.

JayCurvedLeft
12-07-15, 21:47
Was riding through the stroll around 2:30 am and got to k and Venango and saw a HSW wearing red tights with a big ass so I go down and around not sure if she was working since some guy on a bike was talking to her so when I rolled around again she was walking by the barbershop on the corner but looking at me so I pulled over and she hops in do the le check and she says she's usually around the area around that time but I've never seen her before. Cute face brown hair in a bun small tits but the ass got my attention so we ride near torresdale on a dark block and agree on 25 for BJ but asked if I had a rubber but I'm sure I could have got a BBBJ if I wanted so she proceeds and I'm rubbing her donkey ass while she's deep throating but I felt teeth so I tried to get her to adjust but still teeth so I'm glad I used a coat because it would've been a little more painful without it so after about 10 min I tell her to just jerk me since her head game is weak but since she's high she's doing a half ass job with her hands and getting tired so I suggested to hit it from the back and she probably would have took 10 but I only had a 20 so she bends over in the seat while I do doggie standing outside the passenger side of the car, was a good shot and the moaning helped. I'd definitely fuck her again but wouldn't recommend head from her unless you have tough skin, could have saved 20 and just opted for the sex but it's part of the game. Of course no digits.

Gator145
12-08-15, 01:22
PARepOman;2709178]Does anyone know this girl, she was from Lancaster PA and would hang out at Jasper and Cumberland.

Just happened to see this post. The girl in question is Rachel. She always worked the Mission area. She has been gone a good while. Maybe a year to a year and a half. Last I spoke with her she was cleaning her act up and giving up the fast life. Saw her again after that and true to her wishes she was still clean. Lets wish her well and continued success. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Dr Dong
12-08-15, 06:58
Hello fellow mongerers.

I am looking to meet up with a girl possibly this Friday during the day. Can anyone direct me to someone who you would suggest??Anita Hoare is a hottie! You can usually find her between Cunning and Lingus streets. Good Luck.

JCM2767
12-08-15, 09:18
Hello fellow mongerers.

I am looking to meet up with a girl possibly this Friday during the day. Can anyone direct me to someone who you would suggest??Sorry dude, that's not how it works here. You have to prove first who you say you are before people here would trust you with their hard earned information.

PARepOman
12-08-15, 20:03
Does anyone know what happened to this Jackie that used to walk between Venango to the bull dealer?

Yogi9050
12-09-15, 04:40
Met up with her on the south end of the K. Had dated her earlier in the summer and was glad to find her again. She has been mentioned by others here with all positive reviews.

I will add to that as she was great company, no rush and just a very pleasant experience.

She is a pretty BSW, about 5 ft 3 in tall with a great figure. No phone but hangs out between Lehigh and Front.

Highly recommend, just treat her with respect. TT.Joann is My a's cousin. She has a big gap in her front teeth. Excellent provider. I had digits awhile ago but unfortunately they are no longer in servuce.

Salignam
12-09-15, 14:43
Met this one on Toresdale she has blonde hair and tight body 22 WSW she did a excellent job riding and she was hoping up and down my whole car was bouncing CBJ was 7/10 asking price was typical. Also there was one thing about her she seemed new since she did not ask for money upfront I gave it to her after. I parked she hoped in the back she was siting next to me I took off her shirt we were making out for about a min then she pulled my sweats down and lick slurp I asked her for some family jewel treatment she declined she then hoped right on me riding first slow ones she got very wet she started to go very fast. The whole thing lasted about 30 minutes. Also on separate note there was a thick brunette by the old bull dealership I wanted her bad she had a black track suit with her shirt lifted up so abdomin was showing thick in the right places and straight hair but as I drove around the corner one of you lucky basterds got her any way if you know who I'm talking about can you at least give me her corner because I drove up and down the ave never to see her back out she may be 30 or upper 20's. LEO has been heavy and lots of undercovers so be careful guys.

Tekken7
12-10-15, 04:48
Saw the most beautiful and talented girl Chelsea. This girl is exceptionally hot. She is a very cute and looks more like the girl next door or a cheerleader than a SW. Great personality. Very clean and smelld good. Nice tities and great ass. 9 on the SW scale. She gave me a very good BBBJ. And then we went to mish and doggy. No rush, great service. Everything is on the menu. Damage $30. She also has a house for an extra 10. Got her digit and dropped her near where I picked her up. Will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.

JCM2767
12-10-15, 07:06
Any pics of the former Penthouse stripper?Here's one I took the last time we met.

JCM2767
12-10-15, 07:14
Just like to ask if anyone have seen her lately.

PARepOman
12-10-15, 09:23
Does anyone know this girl that used to run Bishops house??

PARepOman
12-10-15, 09:27
This Rachel used to be around Huntington Station, does anyone know her?

Kenbenz
12-10-15, 10:24
Here's one I took the last time we met.I have had several very fine dates with Rachel. Do you mind me fixing up the pic?

PARepOman
12-10-15, 17:26
I had the wrong name, this is Karen and used to work around 63rd and Vine streets has died.

PAFinest610
12-10-15, 17:41
Saw the most beautiful and talented girl Chelsea. This girl is exceptionally hot. She is a very cute and looks more like the girl next door or a cheerleader than a SW. Great personality. Very clean and smelld good. Nice tities and great ass. 9 on the SW scale. She gave me a very good BBBJ. And then we went to mish and doggy. No rush, great service. Everything is on the menu. Damage $30. She also has a house for an extra 10. Got her digit and dropped her near where I picked her up. Will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.Hey buddy, I'm going to be dropping by Philly next week and wanted to ask you is afternoon or night the best time to try to find a hot SW. I'm used to calling and arranging appointments with escorts and meeting up. I don't have any experience with SW. Is torresdale avenue or Huntingdon ave my best opportunity? If you could give me any type of help for a newbie like myself, I would appreciate it.

Gator145
12-10-15, 18:49
This Rachel used to be around Huntington Station, does anyone know her?Ok the name I know that girl by is Jessica. She was really more toward Sergeant St. She hasn't ben around for quite some time.

Once she had the last baby she stopped hanging around down there. She was one of those very quiet girls that kept to herself. She always had some leech would stay in an abandoned car and watch her and collect her money. A true lowlife. Don't think he could spell work let alone support a woman and child. She was definitely to good for that piece of crap.

Gator145
12-10-15, 18:53
Does anyone know this girl that used to run Bishops house??That is a pic of Alicia. She has been gone for a few years now. She left to get clean returned for a few days and left again. I knew her BF and last he told me she was off the street and doing well. She was a bangin bang.

Gator145
12-10-15, 19:13
Just like to ask if anyone have seen her lately.You won't be seeing Ce Ce for quite some time to come. From a very reliable source I have been told the Feds nabbed her. About three weeks ago they went to her abandominium looking for her on, from what I understand a very heavy charge. They didn't find her there. They decided to check her haunts and was getting into their cars when lo and behold guess who's walking down the street. That's right she walked right into their hands. It's against the forum rules for me to go into any more detailed info on her.

But it's scary finding shit out on some of these girls.

A few years ago there was another girl hanging and working the stroll. Her name is Shannon. Here I'm checking out something else and come across her picture on Philadelphias Most wanted. Never know who you are dealing with down there. Always remember nothing is to far fetched on the stroll. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

PARepOman
12-10-15, 19:21
Your Right Gator, her name was Jessica, she was living near Temple Univ and Bishops main Girls name was Alicia, do you remember her?

NvrStlPhilly
12-10-15, 21:10
You won't be seeing Ce Ce for quite some time to come. From a very reliable source I have been told the Feds nabbed her. About three weeks ago they went to her abandominium looking for her on, from what I understand a very heavy charge. They didn't find her there. They decided to check her haunts and was getting into their cars when lo and behold guess who's walking down the street. That's right she walked right into their hands. It's against the forum rules for me to go into any more detailed info on her.

A few years ago there was another girl hanging and working the stroll. Her name is Shannon. Here I'm checking out something else and come across her picture on Philadelphias Most wanted. Never know who you are dealing with down there. Always remember nothing is to far fetched on the stroll. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.One lived at one of my houses. She was typically SW. Not sure why feds would bother her. Maybe a rumour. Bigger fish to catch than Cee Cee.

NvrStlPhilly
12-10-15, 21:11
I had the wrong name, this is Karen and used to work around 63rd and Vine streets has died.She probally got killed off quick in that neighborhood.

NvrStlPhilly
12-10-15, 21:13
Does anyone know this girl that used to run Bishops house??Looks like a skank so I hope all should forget her.

NvrStlPhilly
12-10-15, 21:16
Does anyone know what happened to this Jackie that used to walk between Venango to the bull dealer?But call L and I right away on her nasty hygiene or even SPCA yuck.

MaxSalvo
12-10-15, 22:17
I regularly read through pages of places I may visit or for pure curiosity.

There's an extreme amount of knowledge out there and a man should study his craft.

But I'd like to say; you motha fuckers are spoiled. I think philly may have the market on not only medium quality WSWs but the investment seems to be very reasonable. I've never seen the ratio of young: attractive: cheap be so good.

JCM2767
12-10-15, 23:07
You won't be seeing Ce Ce for quite some time to come. From a very reliable source I have been told the Feds nabbed her. About three weeks ago they went to her abandominium looking for her on, from what I understand a very heavy charge. They didn't find her there. They decided to check her haunts and was getting into their cars when lo and behold guess who's walking down the street. That's right she walked right into their hands. It's against the forum rules for me to go into any more detailed info on her.

A few years ago there was another girl hanging and working the stroll. Her name is Shannon. Here I'm checking out something else and come across her picture on Philadelphias Most wanted. Never know who you are dealing with down there. Always remember nothing is to far fetched on the stroll. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Thanks Gator for the info. It's sad to hear what happened to her. Hope she's okay. She's one of the best dates out there, no attitude and fun to hang out.

GreatCast
12-11-15, 00:12
Has anyone ever had any luck on columbus blvd? I drive by there all the time, just curious.

Tekken7
12-11-15, 01:45
Just like to ask if anyone have seen her lately.I think that's her.

Gator145
12-11-15, 11:20
Does anyone know what happened to this Jackie that used to walk between Venango to the bull dealer?Jackie is still out there. Saw her up at Pike street Last weekend. I spoke with her for a few minutes. She has darker hair now. Me, I'm just an "OL Gator.