PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Belisarion1
02-01-13, 14:27
My guess as well. If that were the case, he'd be we'll advised to take that game elsewhere. I'm no easy target by any stretch of the imagination.

I guess this serves as a warning to other mongers. Whoever this guy was, he was very seasoned at following people. I just am equally seasoned at spotting a tail. The guy was relentless in his pursuit of me and was going to catch up to me at all costs. Be careful out there!No matter how tough you are, you would be vulnerable with your pants down around your ankles. Definitely, MURPHY.

Cooks
02-02-13, 18:48
It turned out to be some wackey vigilanti type looking to clean up their neighborhood. They almost killed themselves chasing me. Sorry they didn't.

Fkdave
02-03-13, 01:24
I forgot to add.

I have always been an under the radar kind of guy. I spot the hottest girl who is misbehaving and get her number and get cozy with her for a good long stretch. Seeing her a few times a month is normal. Eventually the lifestyle ends the affair. Nothing new there. But I am proud to say that some of my UTR's have been friends of mine for years. One girl has gotten clean and calls me every few months for a NSA and I might add, free booty call. I have been friends with her for 14 years now. I met her when she was 20, now she is 34 and gets more gorgeous with each passing year, especially now that she is clean. Crazy long red hair and freckles. Some of you know her, I am sure. Another is my favorite UTR for the last 3 years. She is now 24 and is drop dead hot with slim body, brown hair, dark eyes, small b cup breasts and a perfect ass. Now since I have been seeing Theresa so much for the last few months, I have neglected my UTR friend and since I have been fortunate to have already had 2 threesomes with Theresa and another hottie, I figured Theresa and my favorite UTR from the last few years needed to meet. So yesterday was the day it finally went down. We checked in to our favorite motel and showered up. Now some of you have been debating as to whether Theresa is bi or just does the girls as part of her work. Well as any of you gents that have been fortunate enough to experience Miss T know, Theresa does not just go through the motions. She is the most passionate provider one can ever conceive of. Everything you ever hoped a provider would be in the bed, she is. She laughs, she cums, she enjoys sex and will go as far with you as you are capable of going, (within her boundaries) and she will tell you what those boundaries are before she gets going. Her attraction to girls and her ability to please another woman is the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed. Our threesome was almost 2 hours of non-stop kissing, hugging and cumming (for them). I am one and done but my ability to procrastinate is good. For the first hour I orchestrated the positions but eventually it was a seamless orgy of 3 people seeking to please each other. French kissing each girl while we had our tongues buried in the other girls pussy was just one of the highlights. Laughing as Theresa's head popped up between my legs and replaced my cock with her tongue in UTR's pussy then re-inserting my cock and licking her clit as I continued to slip in and out. Having my balls licked while fucking, Watching the girls french kiss with the tip of my cock in their mouth. Well you get the picture. The 2 of them are determined to stay in touch and work together as the opportunities arise so seize the moment men. Treat them well and bring a box of condoms. I did.

Zaphod II
02-03-13, 20:58
I was out on the K last night and picked up a early twenties girl, can't recall her name. As unbelievable as it might sound, I had simply pulled over to enter in a destination to my GPS and she came running up an jumped in. I told her I wasn't looking, as earlier in the day I had just gotten an Asian massage and was really just out crusing. She asked me to give her a ride over by Home Depot. I told her I would. Off we went.

Having been at this hobby for a while, I developed a keen sense for being followed and as we neared the Home Depot lot she requested I take her, I noticed an older sedan that had been a few car length back. I stopped in the parking lot and sure enough, far back, it packed and the guy sat there. I asked her to get out and told her I knew someone was following us. She calimed no knowledge of who it could be, but starting asking for $30 as she "had kids to feed" and I repeated,"I do not pay for sex, you need to get out now." She refused, but was being somewhat nice and was not acting aggressive or anything. She kept saying, I can blow you really quick for $30. I refused. So I started across the lot and sure enough our tail followed. I talked to her and said, look, that's probably a cop following us, I need to drop you off now. I made a few wild uturns in the middle of different streets and the tail continued a few links back. It was 100% certain he was following me at all costs now. Finally, she said, just take me back to the Ave. I attempted to ditch the car behind us on the way, whoever it was stayed back was following. I pulled over a block back from the K and he stopped a block back. She got out with no issues. As I started to drive off, I thought he would break off, but no luck. He followed me for over an hour. I got lost and stuck into traffic about two blocks length ahead of him and this is when I got nervous big time. He started driving up on the sidewalk to get closer to me. I made a U turn in the middle of the road and set my phone to 911 and was ready to call. He made another U turn as well and we this went on for a good 20 minutes. Finally I got pissed and gunned the gas, made several back alley turns and he was gone.

It was either a crazed boyfriend, Cop, or some stalker. Any thoughts?

The funny thing about all this, is nothing happened. Whoever it was, waisted a lot of their time. I wasn't even looking for sex, didn't pay for it and was genuinely just trying to give this young woman a ride. LOL. I think whoever it was got pissed as they thought they were going to catch us in the act.I would bet money that was not a cop, they don't play games like that. Secondly if that ever happens just drive to the neared Police Precinct, if it was a cop it really wouldn't much matter anyway they already got your number, but if it's anyone else it's highly unlikely they would stick around to see if you were bluffing.

Z

Inncogneatoe
02-04-13, 20:30
I would bet money that was not a cop, they don't play games like that. Secondly if that ever happens just drive to the neared Police Precinct, if it was a cop it really wouldn't much matter anyway they already got your number, but if it's anyone else it's highly unlikely they would stick around to see if you were bluffing.

ZGood Idea. Got me to thinking. It might be a good idea if guys like me who are not familiar with Kensington, locate the local fuzz hangout. You never know when that knowledge could come in handy.

Inncogneatoe

Cephlapod Love
02-05-13, 12:03
Good Idea. Got me to thinking. It might be a good idea if guys like me who are not familiar with Kensington, locate the local fuzz hangout. You never know when that knowledge could come in handy.

InncogneatoeI guess it depends on which part of the stroll one is on?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps&p=892488&viewfull=1#post892488

Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.

Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?

Cephlapod Love
02-05-13, 13:26
I.

Mostly District 24, south end dips into 26, going north up Torresdale puts you into 15. However, the closest cop head shed might just be the 25th at Front & Westmoreland in the 25th.

Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?Sh*T! I forgot the link.

http://www.phillypolice.com/districts/

Maxman99
02-06-13, 17:50
Hey, ran into everybody's favorite Hottie Nicole about three weeks ago. She's was doing' alright but then recently needed a place to stay so she's lookin' for her old contacts. She said it would be ok to contact her so members may PM for her digits. As you can see she's put on quite a bit of wight but she's still pretty much up for anything- including a face full of Max! Our Nicole may be a "Fattie" instead of a Hottie, now, but she's still a terrific time.

Lewdsun
02-09-13, 04:46
I forgot to add.I've been getting requests for her number but I don't have her permission to give it out. I forgot to ask. This report by Fkdave is right on the mark. Her skills are incredible.

Belisarion1
02-09-13, 14:20
Hey, ran into everybody's favorite Hottie Nicole about three weeks ago. She's was doing' alright but then recently needed a place to stay so she's lookin' for her old contacts. She said it would be ok to contact her so members may PM for her digits. As you can see she's put on quite a bit of wight but she's still pretty much up for anything- including a face full of Max! Our Nicole may be a "Fattie" instead of a Hottie, now, but she's still a terrific time.Not fattie Nicole Botticelli hottie Nicole, one mans fat is another mans pleasant padding.

JoeCool1983
02-11-13, 21:01
Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?

Enveed05
02-11-13, 22:00
Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?No, but where in havertown did you find a SW? What can you tell us about Jamie? Thanks.

Fumanchu
02-12-13, 22:26
Any news for Lansdale / Hatfield area?

LittleGuy2
02-13-13, 02:54
Can anyone tell me the differences between the two. I want to check out Broadway but need the scoop first.

Grandiloquent
02-13-13, 10:02
I want to check out Broadway but need the scoop first.You need to go to the South Jersey forum. They will be happy to give you the scoop.

Ozzypie
02-13-13, 12:46
I guess it depends on which part of the stroll one is on?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps&p=892488&viewfull=1#post892488

Then again, perhaps the locals know where the sub-district shops are located?I believe the 24th & 25th divisions were combined a while back. I 've seen plenty of 25th cars along the ave anywhere between Lehigh and Torresdale. Most patrol cars have 4 digit numbers on their bumpers with the first two noting the division.

If I needed to find a cop in a pinch, besides the substation, I'd try either the Somerset El station where they've been posted 24/7 for weeks now as well as the NE corner of McPherson (needle) park where the mobile command has been parked 24/7 for even longer.

It's usually not hard to find a cop between Allegheny & Clearfield during the day or at the 7-11 at Ontario and the parking lot on the west side of the ave between Ontario and Tioga.

The 26th is a little less predictable to me, but if I couldn't make the station at E. Girard Ave and Montgomery Ave. I'd look at the ave and Lehigh or on Front between York and Jasper. Lately they've been spending a lot of time in the lot at York and Jasper right behind where the Buck building burned down last year.

Belisarion1
02-13-13, 16:46
PSYCHO ALERT!

If you see Erin, stay away.

She has a psycho boyfriend or manager.

Pic can be found on supereloquent 2010.

And to the pimp, Erins mom sells Avon.

JerryGarcia
02-13-13, 19:41
Why it was none other than an all-time favorite---little redheaded Sarah (Smiles)---back in the neighborhood after a long absence.

I haven't dated anyone off the K since October, so I consider myself lucky to have crossed paths with this petite redhead pleaser.

Thanks to not being on the K, Sarah has put on some weight, but it isn't flab-her face is prettier, her tits are much bigger and her ass is rounder.

What is there to say about a date with Sarah that hasn't been said before-great attitude, overall sweetness and mad skills.

She has no digits or a phone-but said that she can be reached on Facebook, if you know her full name.

I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.

RecycleMikel6
02-13-13, 21:47
Why it was none other than an all-time favorite-little redheaded Sarah (Smiles). Back in the neighborhood after a long absence.

I haven't dated anyone off the K since October, so I consider myself lucky to have crossed paths with this petite redhead pleaser.

Thanks to not being on the K, Sarah has put on some weight, but it isn't flab-her face is prettier, her tits are much bigger and her ass is rounder.

What is there to say about a date with Sarah that hasn't been said before-great attitude, overall sweetness and mad skills.

She has no digits or a phone-but said that she can be reached on Facebook, if you know her full name.

I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.I'm a little upset. I've been watching Sarah on Facebook and hoping for her NOT to return to the streets even though we all miss her superb skills. Yes the added weight is fine on her face. I'll be talking to her on Facebook tonight because I can't turn down a chance to play again. Thanks for the report. RM

Member #5156
02-13-13, 23:30
I'm a little upset. I've been watching Sarah on Facebook and hoping for her NOT to return to the streets even though we all miss her superb skills. Yes the added weight is fine on her face. I'll be talking to her on Facebook tonight because I can't turn down a chance to play again. Thanks for the report. RMI was wondering if you cam Pm me her facebook sarah she is a great girl and happy she looked good!

Thanks

FourTwoNight
02-15-13, 08:34
It is official. Jackie Dade is back in action. She usually hangs on K between Huntington and Lehigh daytime. Was fortunate enough to spend another afternoon with her at the Carlyle. Her service is affectionate and personal. Seniors can PM for didgets.Hi this is my first post in this forum. Though I have been visiting the K stroll for years. I wish I had found this site a lot sooner.

I was fortunate enough to pick up Jackie last Thursday on K one block south of Lehigh. I was about to give up my search as I needed to return to work when I saw her brushing her long brown hair. I circled back around and stopped immediately. Unfortunately neither one of us had much time. She was waiting on a regular and I really had to get back to work. So we drove to my spot where I received THE BEST BBBJCIMWS I have ever had my toes were curled until Monday. She gave her number and we were supposed to meet up on Friday morning and due to a communication error was unable to. Count me in as a regular. I just can't wait to return for FS. Next time I will go to the notel so I can take my time and enjoy it.

In the 20 years I've been visiting the city for SW I have never done that. Always just a car date. Except once I went into a crack*s house. I VERY nervous doing that thinking I was going to get jacked or something but it turned out ok and I got the FS including Greek.

Msaunders6969
02-15-13, 19:16
Cute young girl 24 yrs old (looks like a teen) with shoulder length brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Maybe 5'4, 110 pounds. Took a ride to a safe day spot where she gave me some nice hugs and girlfriend type kisses which raised my anxiety and got me more than ready. Her oral skills were excellent and it didn't take long for me to pop. I had to actually tell her it was ok to stop. Not a spitter but graciously accepted the box of tissues. I definitely will repeat, maybe off to the notel next time. Unfortunately she doesn't have a cell but she sad she is usually out during the day. She is from Montgomery County but has a room near the K. No guests allowed in her room ) :

Ozzypie
02-16-13, 00:39
Cute young girl 24 yrs old (looks like a teen) with shoulder length brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Maybe 5'4, 110 pounds. Took a ride to a safe day spot where she gave me some nice hugs and girlfriend type kisses which raised my anxiety and got me more than ready. Her oral skills were excellent and it didn't take long for me to pop. I had to actually tell her it was ok to stop. Not a spitter but graciously accepted the box of tissues. I definitely will repeat, maybe off to the notel next time. Unfortunately she doesn't have a cell but she sad she is usually out during the day. She is from Montgomery County but has a room near the K. No guests allowed in her room ) :I'm pretty sure your "Veronica" is shown in Cooky Jar's last set of pix under the name 'Betty'.

Mellow girl, she told me she usually hangs around Sergeant / Cambria / Clearfield.

I strongly suggested she stay away from the Cambria / Somerset area for the foreseeable future.

In fact, I'd strongly suggest everyone stay away from the Cambria / Somerset area for the foreseeable future.

LE has gone from clearing the Somerset train station corner 24/7 over the last several weeks, to giving press interviews on said corner last week to NBC10 and other TV stations, to this week having transit cops working on the Cambria corner several days this week.

When I drove by Cambria late Thursday afternoon the corner was entirely clear except for one girl who was turned around and being searched by a UC female officer.

In my experience this stuff never lasts, but at the same time this has been going on for quite a while (November) and I must say seeing transit cops do anything that doesn't involve a train, bus or driving down the road raises my eyebrow more than just a little.

Roadtrip2011
02-16-13, 11:39
Had a late lunch on the k. Found Jess on the quieter side of k. Did see Betty / Veronica on the noisier side of k. She had a bigger wht guy with her so didn't think I could get that. Plenty of transit uncles on most corners with cars posted up all over the place. Normal everything, very accommodating. Would definitely repeat. Maybe a notell meal next time. 5'5"ish. 120, long Brown, bright red lipstick. All gone after lunch of half of this and half of the other. No haggle with tip. Can't wait for my next trip. Been too long.

Member #4422
02-17-13, 10:53
Alright guys I decided to got to the K stroll to see what was what. I arrived at 3PM Saturday the 16th and was immediately aware the LE was right on my bumper and saw them on foot at Hart La. Undeterred I continued my quest. I had texted Theresa and Jackie Dade earlier and got no response. I like to text first to make sure it is OK to call. I went the full length of the ave and saw very little action except one girl with the Victoria Beckham haircut that was so popular a while back wearing tight jeans, black leather high heel boots and a not good for the temperature black leather jacket. I would later regret not picking her up she looked nice but I wanted to see what else there was. She was gone on the return swing and I did not see her again. I was trolling up and down the ave till just after 5 becoming very disappointed. I realize that just like Broadway that there are good days and bad for street action. I saw a couple more but they were low grade and did not give them a thought.

As I was about to give up and leave and call my main girl Kristen (who was actually texting me) I spotted a little one (I like the little ones) at Sergeant St. I scoped her out on a couple of passes but she was bundled up and hard to judge. I really didn't want to leave not having sampled the K side so I stopped talked to her and decided to give her a ride. Her name was Shaina and she said, .4 for full service although once in the car she then asked for, .6 finally I told her, .5 if she was good. Although she was a little whinny she did her job well and did not rush me. I asked for her # and gave her pen and paper. She practically wrote down her life history from birth to that moment LOL. Even her last name and told me to look her facebook page up.

I would repeat but not as a first choice. Anyone else sample this girl? 4'11" 95lbs dirty blonde hair. I failed to get pics it was dark but took her facebook pics for posting here. She said she was a little plumper in her pics there and looks to be.

Accidently posted this on the South Jersey forum. You should be able to delete posts. Oh well sorry.

FourTwoNight
02-17-13, 22:19
Alright guys I decided to got to the K stroll to see what was what. I arrived at 3PM Saturday the 16th and was immediately aware the LE was right on my bumper and saw them on foot at Hart La. Undeterred I continued my quest. I had texted Theresa and Jackie Dade earlier and got no response. I like to text first to make sure it is OK to call. I went the full length of the ave and saw very little action except one girl with the Victoria Beckham haircut that was so popular a while back wearing tight jeans, black leather high heel boots and a not good for the temperature black leather jacket. I would later regret not picking her up she looked nice but I wanted to see what else there was. She was gone on the return swing and I did not see her again. I was trolling up and down the ave till just after 5 becoming very disappointed. I realize that just like Broadway that there are good days and bad for street action. I saw a couple more but they were low grade and did not give them a thought.

As I was about to give up and leave and call my main girl Kristen (who was actually texting me) I spotted a little one (I like the little ones) at Sergeant St. I scoped her out on a couple of passes but she was bundled up and hard to judge. I really didn't want to leave not having sampled the K side so I stopped talked to her and decided to give her a ride. Her name was Shaina and she said, .4 for full service although once in the car she then asked for, .6 finally I told her, .5 if she was good. Although she was a little whinny she did her job well and did not rush me. I asked for her # and gave her pen and paper. She practically wrote down her life history from birth to that moment LOL. Even her last name and told me to look her facebook page up.

I would repeat but not as a first choice. Anyone else sample this girl? 4'11" 95lbs dirty blonde hair. I failed to get pics it was dark but took her facebook pics for posting here. She said she was a little plumper in her pics there and looks to be.

Accidently posted this on the South Jersey forum. You should be able to delete posts. Oh well sorry.I ran across Shaina a few months ago and I was immediately captivated. The first time we met she was timid and reserved. We went to a safe spot and for. 4 I got a non-rushed FS. I have dated her three more times and have purposely rerouted through the stroll just to find her on many other occasions. She is very hard to find. Last I spoke with her she didn't have a phone. I would very much like to see her again soon.

Member #4422
02-20-13, 20:54
OK people have been PMing me for Shaina's digits. So I was trying to text Shaina and get her permission to give members here her digits. Finally got hold of her yesterday. Unfortunately she said no just have them look for me at Sergeant St. She then stated that a friend had posted her on BP as Selena. I was at my PC as we were texting and started searching for her. No luck. I went to the gallery to see if I could spot her picture. Still a zero. I informed her that she was not there but she still said not to give her digits out here sorry guyz.

VladImpaler
02-21-13, 15:57
OK people have been PMing me for Shaina's digits. So I was trying to text Shaina and get her permission to give members here her digits. Finally got hold of her yesterday. Unfortunately she said no just have them look for me at Sergeant St. She then stated that a friend had posted her on BP as Selena. I was at my PC as we were texting and started searching for her. No luck. I went to the gallery to see if I could spot her picture. Still a zero. I informed her that she was not there but she still said not to give her digits out here sorry guyz.Thanks for trying Redskins1234. If she changes her mind, I'd still be interested.

Best,

Vlad

Member #4422
02-21-13, 20:59
OMG! I just saw Jackie at the Carlyle and OMG this girl! I thought she was pretty in Cookie Jar's pics but they did not match this girls beauty in person! I was thinking she had curly or wavy hair from his pics but her hair is actually very straight and hangs all the way to her beautiful behind! I also thought she was taller but she is a tiny little girl I am thinking 5'3" at best. I was taken back when I first saw her, almost dumb founded and could only blurt out "wow you're even prettier in person." She was very clean and fresh, her hair was so soft and silky. I just had to do the DATY on her freshly and totaly shaven sweet spot. But I have always been an eater :P. This girl is quality, to find this gem on the street? Well just she doesn't belong there. But selfishly I am glad she was / is and I get to see her now.

I love this little girl she is very sweet. Her dark hair with those crystal blue eyes just wow! I want to marry this girl LOL. I asked if I could take some pictures and she said yes but only if you promise not to put them on the internet and made me shake her hand so the pics will not be posted. Her service was 5 stars! I had her twice and she was very chatty in the lay over time which I actually liked, I was mesmerized just staring at this beauty and listening to her. I don't know I could just sit and look and listen to her for hours. So cute!

NOW as for the Carlyle OMFG! We were in room 109 and as I was looking it over, the spots that covered the wall and on the window glass were definitely BLOOD it looked like someone had their brains blown out and onto the wall. I wish I could take her home like I do with Kristen. I would love having her in a clean environment it would make the experience so much better. I have gathered so much useful information from this site but maybe a heads up to the dirty room with a squeaky mattress and paper thin walls would have been a nice tip. IDK how anyone could go there repeatedly.

This girl is a MUST see for any true monger! She is TOP shelf! I for some reason thought she was older like 25 or 26 and was very surprised when she told me she 19 although to look at her in person she may not even be that. A real sweetheart and excellent provider she is one of the three true Rock Stars in our locality and on this site. I don't think I need to name the other two and I have only had two of them. I need the hat trick LOL.

Proxysss
02-22-13, 00:07
Has anyone seen Cee Cee recently? I've been trying to catch up with her. If anyone has her number it would be appreciative to PM it.

Mike Twist
02-23-13, 12:37
Mike from Harrisburg looking for Melissa. Any digits around?

Cephlapod Love
02-24-13, 21:53
Ah, er, um............... Here is a little bit of an education on genital herpes as a refresher to mongers partaking in the charms of SWs. This is from the CDC gents, not my opinion.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

How common is genital herpes?

CDC estimates that, annually. 776, 000 people in the United States get new herpes infections. Genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide. 16.2%, or about one out of six, people aged 14 to 49 years have genital HSV-2 infection. Over the past decade, the percentage of persons with genital herpes infection in the United States has remained stable.

What are the symptoms of genital herpes?

Most individuals infected with HSV-1 or HSV-2 experience either no symptoms or have very mild symptoms that go unnoticed or are mistaken for another skin condition. Because of this, most people infected with HSV-2 are not aware of their infection. When symptoms do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals, rectum or mouth. The blisters break and leave painful sores that may take two to four weeks to heal. Experiencing these symptoms is sometimes referred to as having an 'outbreak. ' The first time someone has an outbreak they may also experience flu-like symptoms such as fever, body aches and swollen glands.

Repeat outbreaks of genital herpes are common, in particular during the first year of infection. Symptoms of repeat outbreaks are typically shorter in duration and less severe than the first outbreak of genital herpes. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.

How do people get genital herpes?

People get herpes by having sex with someone who has the disease. 'Having sex' means anal, vaginal, or oral sex. HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause. The viruses can also be released from skin that does not appear to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

HSV-1 can cause sores in the genital area and infections of the mouth and lips, so-called 'fever blisters. ' HSV-1 infection of the genitals is caused by mouth to genital or genital to genital contact with a person who has HSV-1 infection.

~! More ~~

Look, if 16% of the population has herpes, then the rate amongst sex works is likely much higher. If one wants to be safe one should assume that any SW has this condition and act in accordance with their own risk preferences. Saying that I looked around closely at her hoochie and all was good, isn't a guarantee that she isn't still shedding infection. I'm just sayin'

Stay safe!

FourTwoNight
02-26-13, 19:25
Had some time today to stroll the K. I was there early like 7 am. Not much out that early. So I headed back to work. However on my return trip to cc I diverted back to the Ave just for the fun of it. Saw quite a few SW. A good variety of BSW and WSW. None of them really what I was looking for until I was about to leave again. On a side street I saw a WSW with longer dirty blond hair. And a nice little ass. A nice little spinner body. Her name was Kristin. Took her to a good spot and for .4 got a great BBBJ (almost to completion) and great FS. It was tight and wet from the beginning to the end.

FourTwoNight
02-27-13, 19:04
I got the opportunity to visit the Ave today. No time for cruising the stroll so I call my ATF Shaina. She's available and meets me right away. We go to a good spot and undress. I get a BBBJ to get ready. Then I play with her pussy to get her ready. A little stink finger and we are both good to go. But wait I can't resist doing something I've wanted to do since meeting this fine little spinner. I go DATY! I loved it and I think so did she. Then it was on to BBFS. Though no CIP It was great in that tight little hole.

The only two things I got to be critical of is the increase in track marks on her arms and she needs to shave down there.

Side note I also tried to contact Jacky and was informed she's taking some time off.

FourTwoNight
02-27-13, 19:29
Hello fellow mongers. I am planning a "Walker Weekend" and was wondering a few things. I live about 20-30 mins north of the stroll.

1. Should I get a room nearby or take them home with me.

2. If a room then where would you recommend that's not too far from the stroll but that is clean enough so as not to have BUGS. And is cheaper then CC hotels.

3. Any info on who would be good for either. I have one that I talk to that is down for home or a room. And I know I could get at least one more. I want to make this a totally depraved never-ending weekend. But not TOO expensive. I'm a caviar man on a McD's budget. LOL.

Thinking of hitting a grimey utr SC or two also. And posibly one or two from BP. I want to sample a little of it all. I only get one weekend a year when the SO and kids are away from me and I need to make the most of it.

Thank You in advance.

Readhead
02-27-13, 23:02
There are a number of half-decent notels farther up Roosevelt Boulevard just outside the city limits-you could also cross over to Jersey, where there are a number of places within a few minutes of the Tacony Bridge. All of these places would be far better than the Carlyle. You might also go to Hotwire. Com or Travelocity and find a real good room down by the Airport-I landed a 3 star room for about 50 bucks one time. I think you could find some posts on this site if you search hard enough that will point you towards some places to stay in the $40-50 / night range.

With all due respect-if you have a family, it would seem to me that the last place on earth you would want to take a SW is your home-that could come back to bite you in the ass about 10 different ways.

Also-since you have a wife-I would strongly caution you not to have BBFS with heroin addict SW'ers, as you could endanger others. If you want to be reckless and engage in such behaviors, that is fine-just don't ever risk harming others-especially a wife. JMHO.I agree with everything JerryGarcia said. BBFS? Crazy man! I guess we're all taking a major risk with these gals but please use common sense.

Rooms In jersey are cheaper then anything I've found in Philly. The Feathernest on rt 38 in Cherry Hill is a bit of a drive but they offer a 4 hour short stay from mon-thurs 11am-3pm for $57. You get a hot tub and a super clean room. Highly recommended for mongers that find a true Gem SW. And there's no additional charge for a 3rd party! Doing my next 3some there, Can't wait!

Readhead

Lovetiger
02-28-13, 08:07
An early morning stroll a couple of weeks ago and I found Brittney. She was on the corner of Cambria. She was bundled up with a scarf, but seemed to have a cute figure and nice dirty blond hair. She said she's never had her pic taken for this forum.

We headed to the Carlisle because I'm not a big fan of car dates. Pleasant conversation there. Inside she peeled away the layers to show a cute body. She also had an abdominal scar she said was from a recent surgery on her spleen. She wasn't into pics and was sensitive about the scar. Nice BBBJCIM, but afterward shot up from the bed and was dressed before I knew it. No enthusiasm. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Miami Boy
02-28-13, 12:16
Had some time to kill so I walked the Ave from 4 to 6 but the well was dry. I have never seen it so dead. Somerset station was interesting. Very few low lifes around.

Miami Boy
02-28-13, 12:22
Hello fellow mongers. I am planning a "Walker Weekend" and was wondering a few things. I live about 20-30 mins north of the stroll.

2. If a room then where would you recommend that's not too far from the stroll but that is clean enough so as not to have BUGS. And is cheaper then CC hotels.

3. Any info on who would be good for either. I have one that I talk to that is down for home or a room. And I know I could get at least one more. I want to make this a totally depraved never-ending weekend. But not TOO expensive. I'm a caviar man on a McD's budget. LOL.

Thinking of hitting a grimey utr SC or two also. And posibly one or two from BP. I want to sample a little of it all. I only get one weekend a year when the SO and kids are away from me and I need to make the most of it.

Thank You in advance.Priceline. Com Name your price will get you a nice 3 star for 50-60.

Gator145
02-28-13, 18:00
[QUOTE=Lovetiger; 1692391]An early morning stroll a couple of weeks ago and I found Brittney. She was on the corner of Cambria. She was bundled up with a scarf, but seemed to have a cute figure and nice dirty blond hair. She said she's never had her pic taken for this forum.

Hello Friend, I happen to know Brittany that you are talking about. Have had a few very good meetings with her. She' very hot. Everything you say about her is quite true.

On the up side she is a very good at doing her job. She is quite attractive with some very very nice funbags. Her butt is hot. She's just an all around good time. She is very focused on what she needs to do to get her next fix. With her that is what it is all about. Getting the job done and bring in the next person that can get her high. The reason for that is two fold. Like I said Brittany does what she does for the drugs just like 99. 9 % of the girls. It's a shame she was clean less than a few months ago. Also She tends to like girls better than guys. I also happen to know her G F. So that could be why she acts the way she does when she has fulfilled her obligations.

I'm ok with her acting like that because I try to keep reality and fantasy separate. There are those that would find that behavior annoying. We have to keep in mind the reason they do what they do out there is not to make friends. They want to move on as fast as they can.

Always remember the attitude influences the tip. There are some that deserve tips and there are those that don't. It is us the Mongers that really have the final say.

My unasked for opinion would be, if someone gets the results they are looking for with a girl then she has done her job. Best thing to do is take good care of her so you can return.

Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

MacMac669
03-01-13, 17:23
PSYCHO ALERT!

If you see Erin, stay away.

She has a psycho boyfriend or manager.

Pic can be found on supereloquent 2010.

And to the pimp, Erins mom sells Avon.Too late. I saw her about a month ago and even though I was watching there were many items missing from my car. Oh well I guess it is my fault for leaving stuff out.

Member #4581
03-01-13, 18:36
There are always so many Brittney's out there. One of my ATF is this Brittney. Is this the same girl you had encountered? I used to met this one off of South Broad and some of the side streets down that way. I always had a room either at the Holiday Inn on Packer or the Airport Towers on Penrose to take her back to. But after the deed was done she wanted to get the heck out of Dodge and score.

Gator145
03-01-13, 21:12
There are always so many Brittney's out there. One of my ATF is this Brittney. Is this the same girl you had encountered? I used to met this one off of South Broad and some of the side streets down that way. I always had a room either at the Holiday Inn on Packer or the Airport Towers on Penrose to take her back to. But after the deed was done she wanted to get the heck out of Dodge and score.The pics you posted are not of the Brittany we spoke of earlier. The girl we are talking about is from South Philly though. Her playtime is usually on the weekends. Then she cleans herself up during the week and comes back and gets dirty again. So just so you know she is not always around there. She likes the candy store at Kip and Cambria. She likes to work around Somerset to Cambria. Sometimes she ventures down to Huntingdon to get some pizza. The area she frequents around Cambria is quickly becoming a very hot spot for uncle leo so be very careful in that area. Seems the broom is moving away from Somerset and hitting other areas of interest.

Best thing to do is remain vigilant and go with the flow in that zone. You will find the girls. Just have to be at the right place at the right time.

I'm just an 'OL Gator

MattyKins
03-02-13, 16:51
Anybody ever date Jamie in Havertown?I had a couple car dates with her off of CL. I've tried to get in contact with her fairly recently with no luck. Is she posting anywhere? Or do I just have to hang at the gas station I used to meet her, hoping she going to the convenience store?

Lovetiger
03-02-13, 18:34
The pics you posted are not of the Brittany we spoke of earlier. The girl we are talking about is from South Philly though. Her playtime is usually on the weekends. Then she cleans herself up during the week and comes back and gets dirty again. So just so you know she is not always around there. She likes the candy store at Kip and Cambria. She likes to work around Somerset to Cambria.I agree with Gator. Everything he says rings true with my experience.

Cephlapod Love
03-03-13, 10:09

Thank You in advance.Hope this isn't too late, but a half g=hour north of the stroll? The Neshaminy must be in your backyard! I think they still do a $30 2 hours short stay deal. Otherwise prolly 60-70 for a day.

Hey, absolutely no way one wants to take a K street girl to their home! Last thing you need is letting sticky fingers into your house- you ain't gunna watch her when she's in the can and anything with street value in the medicine cabinet is a target. Then, what is the girl gets desperate and decides to show up at your place looking for help?

So by all means. Set up shop in a motel or no-tel. Good luck!

Vms124
03-03-13, 12:19
I'm familiar in the operation of Neshaminy and Lincoln back then. Before, Neshaminy only charge $29-34 with taxes from 7:00AM to 4:00PM. I dated a regular before but she acted crazy, she was so high. Luckily, we already left the place before the LEO came, just a matter of seconds. Saw them came to the front desk on my rear view mirror. After that I was banned in Neshaminy, I tried to rent room again but Neshaminy front desk said she can't rent the room to me. I didn't even ask. I just left.

2 weeks ago I spent time with my UTR again in Lincoln. Their ad in the Board says 29, I asked the front desk but said $29 is for a very small room and not available. I'm suspecting it's not true and they only advertised the $29 to attract customer. So I was forced to pay 47 for 3 hours in Lincoln. What a rip off. I didn't learn, it happened to me in Lincoln before, same stupid scenario but I cannot back out, the girl is with me.

Last week I called hotels around. So here's what I found. Knights Inn offered 50 bucks for 5 hours, the hotel nearby, Sunshine, offered 35 bucks for 3 hrs. I end up staying in Knights Inn. What sucks is they asked for my I'd. And sad is my UTR left her steam in the hotel. Next time I will try the Sunshine.

Be safe fellows.

V.

Hope this isn't too late, butt a k out half g=hour north of the stroll? The Neshaminy must be in your backyard! I think they still do a $30 2 hours short stay deal. Otherwise prolly 60-70 for a day.

Hey, absolutely no way one wants to take a K street girl to their home! Last thing you need is letting sticky fingers into your house- you ain't gunna watch her when she's in the can and anythineg with street value in the medicine cabinet is a target. Then, what is the girl gets desperate and decides to show up at your place looking for help?

So by all means. Set up shop in a motel or no-tel. Good luck!

Gator145
03-03-13, 12:20
I agree with Gator. Everything he says rings true with my experience.I do have two pics of Brittany but without the face just the important parts. Also with out the surgery scar. I have to find out if I can post pics with no identifying marks with out permission. Cooky? You know about these things. What's your take on that issue?

Once I get that sorted out, I'll try to figure out how to get them off my phone and onto my computer so I can post them. I'm not real good in that area. But I will try to get them soon.

For anybody that may wish to see her I have her FB just pm me and I'll send the link to you. Donations are well in line with what would be expected. In fact I've found she may be somewhat lower than some girls. Everything is always negotiable everywhere.

Brittany's a very nice, pleasant, attractive, girl that keeps her priorities in line. The priorities with us is our wallet and her next hit, that is it. Don't fool yourself for a moment. She doesn't love you. She doesn't like being with you. She doesn't want to stay with you any longer than necessary. She doesn't want to be your girlfriend. The up side is when you are done with her she's done with you. She truly is the ideal fuck buddy. If you happen to be in a hurry it won't bother her a bit. She will hook up whenever you might see her. But when she's done her job, and that's all it is, then she wants out. Not later, NOW. She doesn't want to go for coffee or snacks unless its on the fly. It seems those that understand that have a better experience than those that don't.

Always remember, girls that don't cling can become great dates. They know what's expected they do it you drop them off till next time. What could be better? So if anybody hooks up with her don't take that personal.

As previously posted She is Bi and leans toward the girls. I happen to know her snuggle up to girl. Had some very memorable experiences with her also. She is a great girl. She too is hotter than the Arabian desert in a heat wave. Her GF does not work the Ave. Those that may find it fun, you may be able to get the two of them together. The GF lives close by and can be picked up in minutes from wherever Brittany is found.

These two, if you can get them together, would be one memorable experience for anybody. I was never with the two together but have been offered. Brittany is all about business and the GF is more into fun and play. One is tall and the other shorter. The GF has large tits and Brittany is more perfect and perky. They both have bangin figures. The GF drug use is minor as compared to Brittany or others one might meet. I look at them as the best of both worlds.

Brittany had recovered her addiction early last summer but found it calling her back. As is many times the case, I think it was family problems. Not positive about that. I know she has a beautiful child.

It's really a shame with all the addicts, both men and women, on the Ave. They can't get it in their heads there is a 98% relapse rate. I don't know why they think they are so special that they will be the one to beat it. If the doctors can't help them recover then they will never recover. I've seen it over and over they want to recover but they don't want as bad as they want the drugs.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

Gator145
03-03-13, 12:52
I'm familiar in the operation of Neshaminy and Lincoln back then. Before, Neshaminy only charge $29-34 with taxes from 7:00AM to 4:00PM. I dated a regular before but she acted crazy, she was so high. Luckily, we already left the place before the LEO came, just a matter of seconds. Saw them came to the front desk on my rear view mirror.

V.Hello VMS, Nice to see you are still raising enough hell to get kicked out of the finer places in the area. I'm impressed LOL.

Not sure if you know LEO pays a lot of attention to what goes on at the motels you mentioned. It's Bensalem and they want to be real cops some day. About five minutes away from the Neshaminy Inn there is another well respected area motel.

Heading north on US 1 to Old Lincoln Hwy. Left turn around the jug going toward Street Road. Cross Street Road go about a mile (?) just before Bristol Road on the right is the Mall Motel. About $35. 45 a night. It isn't the Hilton but is relatively clean and acceptable and fits most needs. That is clean linens, towels, and such.

Also, I'm sure they would be more than happy to ban you from there as well. (Just kidding).

I'm just an 'OL Gator

JR Long
03-03-13, 15:03
I'm familiar in the operation of Neshaminy and Lincoln back then. Before, Neshaminy only charge $29-34 with taxes from 7:00AM to 4:00PM. I dated a regular before but she acted crazy, she was so high. Luckily, we already left the place before the LEO came, just a matter of seconds. Saw them came to the front desk on my rear view mirror. After that I was banned in Neshaminy, I tried to rent room again but Neshaminy front desk said she can't rent the room to me. I didn't even ask. I just left.

2 weeks ago I spent time with my UTR again in Lincoln. Their ad in the Board says 29, I asked the front desk but said $29 is for a very small room and not available. I'm suspecting it's not true and they only advertised the $29 to attract customer. So I was forced to pay 47 for 3 hours in Lincoln. What a rip off. I didn't learn, it happened to me in Lincoln before, same stupid scenario but I cannot back out, the girl is with me.

Last week I called hotels around. So here's what I found. Knights Inn offered 50 bucks for 5 hours, the hotel nearby, Sunshine, offered 35 bucks for 3 hrs. I end up staying in Knights Inn. What sucks is they asked for my I'd. And sad is my UTR left her steam in the hotel. Next time I will try the Sunshine.

Be safe fellows.

V.Does anyone know which clean short stay hotels won't ask for ID either in philly or south jersey? I also got banned from the short stay I used frequently in south jersey because the girl I was with apparently ripped them off before.

CookyJar
03-03-13, 17:37
I do have two pics of Brittany but without the face just the important parts. Also with out the surgery scar. I have to find out if I can post pics with no identifying marks with out permission. Cooky? You know about these things. What's your take on that issue?

Me, I'm just an 'OL GatorI have to hold myself to a different standard than most other mongers. If I don't get permission, I don't post them. Mainly because that's what I've built my reputation on.

Even if there are no identifying marks or tattoos, you've got to assume that someone is going to go back and tell her that you posted her picture. There is also the possibility that she will sign in or someone will show her the pictures. Then it comes down to what you told her or the explanation you gave when you took her pictures.

Consider this: If there are no identifying marks or nothing that would aid a fellow monger in finding her, or deciding whether he'the want to date her, what would be the purpose of posting her pictures? Without a face or other identifying features in the pictures, unless she walks around in the nude; what is the likelihood based on your pictures, that I or anyone will be able to pick-out Brittany in the crowd of girls walking the avenue? Why post her pictures if there is the slightest chance that she might be upset with them being posted here.

On the other hand, I've seen part of your collection and hate to think that I might be missing out on a fine piece of art – if you know what I mean.

CookyJar

Epicurien
03-03-13, 18:34

Be safe fellows.

V.One positive for the Lincoln. They don't ask for ID. Try telling them you were there before and stayed on the second floor for $35. 00.

Gator145
03-03-13, 19:37
I have to hold myself to a different standard than most other mongers. If I don't get permission, I don't post them. Mainly because that's what I've built my reputation on.

Even if there are no identifying marks or tattoos, you've got to assume that someone is going to go back and tell her that you posted her picture. There is also the possibility that she will sign in or someone will show her the pictures. Then it comes down to what you told her or the explanation you gave when you took her pictures.

CookyJarIt has been my long standing opinion that only a fool would ask for advice on any given subject and then not follow that advice. What in the world is the point in that? I have listened to and value your advice and opinion more times than not. With so many ways to hurt people in the world I don't have to contribute to that misery. Nor do I really wish to.

I as well have a good reputation with many people on and off the Ave and don't have any desire to change that for a couple photos. What I may have over looked, and we all must remember, is the fact we are dealing with humans here not just photos. People with feelings and it is important we keep that in the front of our minds at all times. So I agree with my friend CookyJar if something could hurt somebody then it's best not to do it. So with that said I will not even attempt to post the two pics I have of Brittany. I'm sure if she wants her pics here she will find a way to get them here.

I have already stated where she can be found and what she may have to offer those interested. That of course doesn't change. Just be careful looking in the area she can be found in. The risks in that area are mounting every day.

Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

Waldo58
03-03-13, 23:29
I am brought nearly to tears.

FourTwoNight
03-04-13, 07:29
Thank you to all that answered my questions. A lot of insight. Bringing them home is no longer an option. Not even for the ones across the river in Trenton. (A good option as its closer to my home, but quality and quantity are much lower.) I am still planning out my "walker weekend" so I need a little more advice and / or recommendations.

I would like a good variety of girls.

This being my wish list though any suggestions I may not have thought of are welcome.

If you know of anyone in these categories you recommend please pm info.

(Could be a combo of categories too)

1. Young (as young as possible[legal of course])

2. Older (as old as possible [granny / MILF type])

3. BBW / thick.

4. Pregnant.

5. Fetish (Piss, Diaper, etc. [not into dominating or pain]

6. Clean (ie smells good, completely shaven / waxed)

7. Nasty (ie stank, hairy, just don't give a crap)

8. Anything I may have forgotten.

Any color / nationality / age

This weekend will be all covered FS.

Pics will also be taken and posted if possible.

Pm info / pic if poss.

Thank you.

MacMac669
03-04-13, 13:44
I am brought nearly to tears.What has brought you to tears?

Vms124
03-04-13, 15:48
Thanks fellows for the advise. I've been many times to carlyle and 10 buck houses, if it's only for a quick stop. But if I plan to spend time with a girl, I prefer to go somewhere relaxing. 'don't know why there are girls go crazy even if you treat them like a real friend. One thing I noticed though (not all girls) , if you treat a girl like what they are, based on what they do, they respect you. If you treat them with respect and trust, they become disrespectful to you, rob you, etc. What can I say there is really no exact rule to follow in this game to make sure both party win.

V.

Hello VMS, Nice to see you are still raising enough hell to get kicked out of the finer places in the area. I'm impressed LOL.

Not sure if you know LEO pays a lot of attention to what goes on at the motels you mentioned. It's Bensalem and they want to be real cops some day. About five minutes away from the Neshaminy Inn there is another well respected area motel.

Heading north on US 1 to Old Lincoln Hwy. Left turn around the jug going toward Street Road. Cross Street Road go about a mile (?) just before Bristol Road on the right is the Mall Motel. About $35. 45 a night. It isn't the Hilton but is relatively clean and acceptable and fits most needs. That is clean linens, towels, and such.

Also, I'm sure they would be more than happy to ban you from there as well. (Just kidding).

I'm just an 'OL Gator

JerryGarcia
03-05-13, 00:14
Will, I am sure-gladly respond to serious requests made by a fellow member anytime.

Sorry, folks-but the post referenced below is quite hard to take seriously. Me thinks (me knows) we are being played with here. Enough said.

I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.

Thank you to all that answered my questions. A lot of insight. Bringing them home is no longer an option. Not even for the ones across the river in Trenton. (A good option as its closer to my home, but quality and quantity are much lower.) I am still planning out my "walker weekend" so I need a little more advice and / or recommendations.

I would like a good variety of girls.

This being my wish list though any suggestions I may not have thought of are welcome.

If you know of anyone in these categories you recommend please pm info.

(Could be a combo of categories too)

1. Young (as young as possible[legal of course])

2. Older (as old as possible [granny / MILF type])

3. BBW / thick.

4. Pregnant.

5. Fetish (Piss, Diaper, etc. [not into dominating or pain]

6. Clean (ie smells good, completely shaven / waxed)

7. Nasty (ie stank, hairy, just don't give a crap)

8. Anything I may have forgotten.

Any color / nationality / age

This weekend will be all covered FS.

Pics will also be taken and posted if possible.

Pm info / pic if poss.

Thank you.

FourTwoNight
03-05-13, 00:38
Will, I am sure-gladly respond to serious requests made by a fellow member anytime.

Sorry, folks-but the post referenced below is quite hard to take seriously. Me thinks (me knows) we are being played with here. Enough said.

I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.This post is 100% authentic. I'm not playing anybody. I am merely asking for any recommendations from other board members that may know anybody with those particular qualities. I have been mongering for well over 20 years off and on. I only just recently found this board. I have contributed reports to this as well as other boards on this site. I have also provided info privately to other members of this board. And to even suggest that I am playing anybody is absurd. I am just trying to make the most of my weekend and try and knock out as many fantasies as I can. If you don't want to help then that's fine.

Ozzypie
03-05-13, 00:44

I would sincerely request that Jackson ask this member to refrain from posts such as this in the future.Even if this epic weekend is legit, my only suggestion would be to postpone it. Things have been so sparse recently he's going to be lucky to find number 7 on his list.

Kisko2
03-05-13, 11:47
Just wanted to share my Adventure with you guys from PHL.

3 yrs ago I was visiting PHL. I was just mongering around Kensington and found real hot 22 Asian Mix. At first, I wasn`t sure if she was SW.

Luky for me she jumped into my car and after all prelims, we agree on a price of 80$ and full service at a hote.

I manages to get a recording. Of our session.

http://www.xvideos.com/video18523/home_sex

Sad that I never come across her again and she mentioned, that she was doing this only for her desperate need for money.

Kisko2
03-05-13, 16:17
Last night I had the pleaseure of picking up Maria. Here is the video.

http://www.xvideos.com/video3961137/3

Waldo58
03-05-13, 17:33
What has brought you to tears?The overwhelming sympathy, support, and caring of two of our members in their recent posts where they eloquently recognized that we are dealing with humans not photos, people with feelings.

Mandingo1
03-05-13, 22:27
Travelling dingo here. ANy Mongers care to exchange contact info for SW or OC's. I have solid provider numbers in Queens (24 why. O latina) Bronx 26 (why. O ebony spinner) Worcester M. A Italian spinner, Boston (Irish 30 why. O Spinner). Send me a lead and ask me which one you want to contact info for.

Cheers

CookyJar
03-05-13, 22:37
Whether it is serious or not;

This post is 100% authentic. I'm not playing anybody. I am merely asking for any recommendations from other board members that may know anybody with those particular qualities. I have been mongering for well over 20 years off and on. I only just recently found this board. I have contributed reports to this as well as other boards on this site. I have also provided info privately to other members of this board. And to even suggest that I am playing anybody is absurd. I am just trying to make the most of my weekend and try and knock out as many fantasies as I can. If you don't want to help then that's fine.It's possible. In case you guys have not been following my NJ adventure with Stephanie, Erica, Autumn and Kate; Follow this link: Stephanie – An Adventure in Three Parts – part III: Exit Autumn, Enters Kate. . Don't neglect strolling down and checking out Part I and II. I believe most if not all of the bases, including home plate are covered.

CookyJar

Ashish5666
03-08-13, 23:23
Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.

Member #4422
03-09-13, 08:06
Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.I don't believe you. Although I have not dated Theresa she is too well reviewed here and knows it would show up here if she did.

I wonder if Fkdave can look into this accusation?

Bond 007
03-09-13, 08:56
Welcome to the world of Mongering.

Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.

Gator145
03-09-13, 10:17
Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.There are more girls out there than not that will gladly assist you in parting with your money. The less they have to do to get it the better for them. I don't know the circumstances by which this happened.

I will say this, Never now, I repeat, NEVER give anyone any money until you are ready to do the act. That is wait till you are at your spot. Make that spot as far from where you picked her up as possible.

Don't fall for any sob story you might be handed about she needs to get well before she will do anything. If she says that, a red flag should go right up. If that's the case tell her to go get well and meet or call you later. One of two things is going to happen at that point. She is either going to go along with the program or her whole personality is going to get very pissy. She knows the chances of you picking someone else up are much greater than you returning to her.

You might want to keep anything she could hit you with completely out of reach. Things have been known to take drastic turns. Remove ALL valuables from sight. Never show a girl more money than you are prepared to part with. Tell her that's all you have.

Keep your play money in a different area or pocket than the rest of your money. Keeping extra money in another pocket isn't good because if you get robbed it will surely be found. There are numerous places in your vehicle that she can't get to that you can hide your "keep cash". It's wise to keep a dummy roll of fake bills with two or three dollars on the outside of the roll, wrapped with a rubber band that you can throw out the window to entice her to get out of the vehicle thinking there is more than what's there.

Here's something I try to keep in mind. I have had things as cheep as a nail file taken. Now that's nothing big but to put it in the proper perspective. If they will steal a nail file then nothing is safe. Many girls talk about stealing at Walgreens, Riteaid, getting what they need or think they can sell. We are not special nor immune to them stealing from us. They don't think in terms of "oh he's a nice guy I won't steal from him". It's just the complete opposite.

The ones that tell you they would never steal from you, watch them like a cat watching a mouse.

Over the years, every guy I have talked to that sees the girls on the Ave, they have all had something stolen from them. They have lost things from toiletries, to computers, to television sets, to their medicines.

The prettier the girls are the more they have to be watched. If you play a defensive role you lower your risk of becoming a victim.

I don't know how much money the girl got you for, but look at it as a cheap education. Safe and happy hunting.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Cephlapod Love
03-09-13, 11:06
There are more girls out there than not that will gladly assist you in parting with your money. The less they have to do to get it the better for them. I don't know the circumstances by which this happened.

While I don't know the exact circumstances of what happened in this case, and what Gator states is good advice in general. Also it is not clear which of the many Theresas or girls that use that name that the dude is talking about.

I do know from reports that cash and dash is not in the character of this lady (the one promoted by fkd). First she isn't a K-Street lady. Not a hardened girl looking for every angle. She isn't a hard drug user so she doesn't have the "needs" like some.

So my experience suggest there are two sides to every situation and one wants to know, like Paul Harvey used to say. What is "the rest of the story?"

Msaunders6969
03-09-13, 19:29
Called her and picked her up. Gave her the money and she ran away. She stole my money.Nope, this is not the same Theresa that I know. It would be completely out of character for her.

Fkdave
03-09-13, 20:34
Nope, this is not the same Theresa that I know. It would be completely out of character for her.I would find it very hard to believe as well. She seems to appreciate the decent guys she has been meeting. For example, this is a private message I just received, "So I finally met up with her a week and a half ago. She is what all you guys said. Thanks again"

Gator145
03-10-13, 09:22
I would find it very hard to believe as well. She seems to appreciate the decent guys she has been meeting. For example, this is a private message I just received, "So I finally met up with her a week and a half ago. She is what all you guys said. Thanks again"I have never been with Theresa but hope to hook up when the timing is good for both of us. FKdave is correct. There are very few dissatisfied people that have had Theresa's company. There are those that have said she is not at all punctual. Another said she did not show after she fell asleep. Who really knows why she didn't show. From the reviews here, from mostly Senior Members, seem to say she is one of the better choices. Again that seems to be when the stars are in alignment. That is the case with all the girls. Catch them on a bad day and things tend to go bad. Now a good day and it's just the opposite. I'm not saying what you said happened didn't happen. Happens all the time out there. What I am saying, and others seem to feel the same way, is you may not have been with the Theresa that so many here hold in high regards. For many reasons the girls tend to use names other than their own. I would suggest you PM FKdave. He has pics of Theresa. Ask him to forward one to you so you can see if it's the same girl that you met with. I for one would be quite interested to know that. I will say this, there is something about this that just doesn't gel. There are not enough details. To be truthful with you, there are key parts here that is missing. People are scratching their heads saying WHAT? Can't be. But me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Ashish5666
03-10-13, 12:57
I would find it very hard to believe as well. She seems to appreciate the decent guys she has been meeting. For example, this is a private message I just received, "So I finally met up with her a week and a half ago. She is what all you guys said. Thanks again"Fkdave. Please clear your inbox.

Ashish5666
03-10-13, 13:03
There are more girls out there than not that will gladly assist you in parting with your money. The less they have to do to get it the better for them. I don't know the circumstances by which this happened.

I will say this, Never now, I repeat, NEVER give anyone any money until you are ready to do the act. That is wait till you are at your spot. Make that spot as far from where you picked her up as possible.

Don't fall for any sob story you might be handed about she needs to get well before she will do anything. If she says that, a red flag should go right up. If that's the case tell her to go get well and meet or call you later. One of two things is going to happen at that point. She is either going to go along with the program or her whole personality is going to get very pissy. She knows the chances of you picking someone else up are much greater than you returning to her.

You might want to keep anything she could hit you with completely out of reach. Things have been known to take drastic turns. Remove ALL valuables from sight. Never show a girl more money than you are prepared to part with. Tell her that's all you have.

Keep your play money in a different area or pocket than the rest of your money. Keeping extra money in another pocket isn't good because if you get robbed it will surely be found. There are numerous places in your vehicle that she can't get to that you can hide your "keep cash". It's wise to keep a dummy roll of fake bills with two or three dollars on the outside of the roll, wrapped with a rubber band that you can throw out the window to entice her to get out of the vehicle thinking there is more than what's there.

Here's something I try to keep in mind. I have had things as cheep as a nail file taken. Now that's nothing big but to put it in the proper perspective. If they will steal a nail file then nothing is safe. Many girls talk about stealing at Walgreens, Riteaid, getting what they need or think they can sell. We are not special nor immune to them stealing from us. They don't think in terms of "oh he's a nice guy I won't steal from him". It's just the complete opposite.

The ones that tell you they would never steal from you, watch them like a cat watching a mouse.

Over the years, every guy I have talked to that sees the girls on the Ave, they have all had something stolen from them. They have lost things from toiletries, to computers, to television sets, to their medicines.

The prettier the girls are the more they have to be watched. If you play a defensive role you lower your risk of becoming a victim.

I don't know how much money the girl got you for, but look at it as a cheap education. Safe and happy hunting.

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.Thanks for your advice. I think I should strictly follow it without any exceptions. As soon as she got into the car, did the le check. But she was too sweet and of course her fantastic reviews didn't make me any suspicious.

But seriously. Thanks for your advice.

Ashish5666
03-10-13, 13:04
While I don't know the exact circumstances of what happened in this case, and what Gator states is good advice in general. Also it is not clear which of the many Theresas or girls that use that name that the dude is talking about.

I do know from reports that cash and dash is not in the character of this lady (the one promoted by fkd). First she isn't a K-Street lady. Not a hardened girl looking for every angle. She isn't a hard drug user so she doesn't have the "needs" like some.

So my experience suggest there are two sides to every situation and one wants to know, like Paul Harvey used to say. What is "the rest of the story?"I think the same. Must be a bad day for me.

Ashish5666
03-10-13, 13:07
I would find it very hard to believe as well. She seems to appreciate the decent guys she has been meeting. For example, this is a private message I just received, "So I finally met up with her a week and a half ago. She is what all you guys said. Thanks again"Please clear your inbox.

AgentChan
03-10-13, 19:00
Just got out of a date with Theresa 10 minutes ago. She is a gem. Got excellent service and she is one of my atfs. Thanks fkdave for the info. The only bad part was she had me meet her at a shithole in SW Philly. I almost could get a hardon cause of the smell and checking for bugs.

Ashish5666
03-11-13, 12:16

So my experience suggest there are two sides to every situation and one wants to know, like Paul Harvey used to say. What is "the rest of the story?"I have no reason to lie, say anything bad or anything negative about anybody.

RecycleMikel6
03-12-13, 01:20
Why it was none other than an all-time favorite-little redheaded Sarah (Smiles). Back in the neighborhood after a long absence.

I know her name-but I am not on Facebook.Picked her up at home in NJ. Got a room for a few hours in NJ. Popped SIX times in 2 hours believe it or not. Her skills are off the wall and she kept saying she will do anything for me. I had only had car events in the past so this was special. I was on guard for all the bad things I hear can happen, None did. She let me take a picture fully clothed that I'm allowed to share (5'2 125lbs) As JerryGarcia said the tits are just right and that ass is even better. No other pictures though. But she said I could share her digits (home landline) with senior members. Took her to camden for dropoff. I think she was actually walking across the Ben franklin bridge to philly. Of course I had to drive down broadway to see what's going on there (not much and didn't really look since I was quite drained). I'll have to save up for the next get together. RM

RecycleMikel6
03-12-13, 11:19

Sarah Smiles

Fkdave
03-12-13, 18:06
I do not know what happened last week with our friend from Virginia but I hung out with Theresa each of the last 3 days. She is gorgeous. She is sexy and she is simply the hottest SW I have ever met. Fooling around with her is like fooling around with a movie star. I keep catching myself watching the action like a 3rd party spectator. Saying to myself,"Am I really having sex with this beautiful girl?" I am not saying it could not have happened. I am just saying I never give a girl a chance to steal. I keep glove box items in the trunk. At the hotel, I never leave my valuables in the room with the girl and I never use a girls place for sex for the first date. I feel for anybody who gets robbed and I wish these girls didn't need anything but great sex, but I think they are actually doing this for other reasons.

Fkdave
03-12-13, 18:07
Picked her up at home in NJ. Got a room for a few hours in NJ. Popped SIX times in 2 hours believe it or not. Her skills are off the wall and she kept saying she will do anything for me. I had only had car events in the past so this was special. I was on guard for all the bad things I hear can happen, None did. She let me take a picture fully clothed that I'm allowed to share (5'2 125lbs) As JerryGarcia said the tits are just right and that ass is even better. No other pictures though. But she said I could share her digits (home landline) with senior members. Took her to camden for dropoff. I think she was actually walking across the Ben franklin bridge to philly. Of course I had to drive down broadway to see what's going on there (not much and didn't really look since I was quite drained). I'll have to save up for the next get together. RMSounds like a great time was had by all. Way to go Mike!

Rizob
03-12-13, 18:40
Another thing we need to think about is that these girls don't want to have sex with every guy that picks them up. Maybe you were not her type. These girls need to get their meds so they will go with just about anybody. But I'm sure there are guys they would rather rob than have sex with. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings, but it's the truth!

I've never dated her but if anyone wants to PM me her # I would gladly write a detailed review. Unless I'm ugly enough that she robs me and runs! At least then we will have some answers! HAHA!

Enveed05
03-12-13, 20:04
I couldn't agree with you more fkdave. I don't know what might have happened but I was shocked to see Theresa's name in that light. Aside from her being a spectacular beauty on the outside, she's also one of the least pretentious girls I've ever met and is an absolute sweetheart on the inside. My only advice is if a girl asks for the donation before the deed, that's a big red flag. In my experience with Theresa, BTW, that's also not her style. Your comments about minimizing potential for problems are dead on though.

I do not know what happened last week with our friend from Virginia but I hung out with Theresa each of the last 3 days. She is gorgeous. She is sexy and she is simply the hottest SW I have ever met. Fooling around with her is like fooling around with a movie star. I keep catching myself watching the action like a 3rd party spectator. Saying to myself,"Am I really having sex with this beautiful girl?" I am not saying it could not have happened. I am just saying I never give a girl a chance to steal. I keep glove box items in the trunk. At the hotel, I never leave my valuables in the room with the girl and I never use a girls place for sex for the first date. I feel for anybody who gets robbed and I wish these girls didn't need anything but great sex, but I think they are actually doing this for other reasons.

RecycleMikel6
03-13-13, 16:23
Sounds like a great time was had by all. Way to go Mike!Well everyone that got her number called at once and they disconnected. Guess we all have to wait for her to get a cell phone

Readhead
03-13-13, 19:56
Anyone cum across Sarah Smiles lately? I've been looking but no dice.

Readhead

Fkdave
03-14-13, 01:25
Another thing we need to think about is that these girls don't want to have sex with every guy that picks them up. Maybe you were not her type. These girls need to get their meds so they will go with just about anybody. But I'm sure there are guys they would rather rob than have sex with. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings, but it's the truth!

I've never dated her but if anyone wants to PM me her # I would gladly write a detailed review. Unless I'm ugly enough that she robs me and runs! At least then we will have some answers! HAHA!Very good point Rizob. I would take it one step further and suggest that these girls never "want" to have sex with guys, known as tricks, jobs, johns or traps. Ask a girl whom you know you will never see again or a girl who has gotten away from this life. They will tell you the same. Are some tricks, jobs, johns or traps more acceptable or even preferred? Yes. But we are all still tricks, jobs, johns or traps. If they tell you otherwise, it is the addiction speaking. Of course, I am different. My girls all want to be with me. LOL

LittleGuy2
03-14-13, 04:07
Seen her on the Ave before. Dated her once. Her ad says her name is Gianna but I swear it was something different. I have the chance to have a three some with her and another very well reviewed girl.

Jo Kuz
03-14-13, 12:54
Seen her on the Ave before. Dated her once. Her ad says her name is Gianna but I swear it was something different. I have the chance to have a three some with her and another very well reviewed girl.Where did you see her ad?

Cephlapod Love
03-15-13, 09:49
Seen her on the Ave before. Dated her once. Her ad says her name is Gianna but I swear it was something different. I have the chance to have a three some with her and another very well reviewed girl.OK, nice looking babe you posted there. Is that your girlfriend? .

Those pics don't come up in a Google search and they aren't associated with any Gianna's on BP? So wondering what is the deal? Her advert where? Got a link to it?

Just trying to understand the rest of the story? Help us help you?

RecycleMikel6
03-15-13, 16:39
Anyone cum across Sarah Smiles lately? I've been looking but no dice.

ReadheadI just called. She is out. Her mom said call back in an hour.

LittleGuy2
03-15-13, 20:48
Cephlapod,

Yeah she is a nice looking girl. I like a little more meat on the bones. But no she's not my girlfriend. In fact she don't mean a hoot to me. But I'm assuming she's the subject of your wet dreams and desires. Just a guess. Got a hunch by the way you attack me in your private message and subtly publically.

But no biggie. Let me help you help me. First all understand one thing about Google seach. Its whack. Here's your ad.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-boys-gianna-is-back-in-town-22/10427152.

On a different note, a few of you few mongers and myself have had conversations about the "Captain Save A Hoe Club" and their lame antics to fight for the justice of all street walkers who have no love for any of us. Just remember the moral. There will always be haters, just be cool and keep reporting. The few of us who can separate fantasy from reality its the best way to help each other with our common goal to get our rocks off. And nip the club in the butt when possible.

CLEO, appericate your help.

OK, nice looking babe you posted there. Is that your girlfriend? .

Those pics don't come up in a Google search and they aren't associated with any Gianna's on BP? So wondering what is the deal? Her advert where? Got a link to it?

Just trying to understand the rest of the story? Help us help you?

Readhead
03-16-13, 01:03
Cephlapod,

Yeah she is a nice looking girl. I like a little more meat on the bones. But no she's not my girlfriend. In fact she don't mean a hoot to me. But I'm assuming she's the subject of your wet dreams and desires. Just a guess. Got a hunch by the way you attack me in your private message and subtly publically.

But no biggie. Let me help you help me. First all understand one thing about Google seach. Its whack. Here's your ad.

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-boys-gianna-is-back-in-town-22/10427152.

On a different note, a few of you few mongers and myself have had conversations about the "Captain Save A Hoe Club" and their lame antics to fight for the justice of all street walkers who have no love for any of us. Just remember the moral. There will always be haters, just be cool and keep reporting. The few of us who can separate fantasy from reality its the best way to help each other with our common goal to get our rocks off. And nip the club in the butt when possible.

CLEO, appericate your help.The ad must have been pulled. Clicked it but no dice. Nice pics by the way. She's a real hottie!

Mystic10
03-16-13, 11:25
Went out on the K last night looking for some action but nothing caught my eye. That short redhead that Recyclemikel6 and Jerrygarcia posted about looks and sounds like a great find.

Does anyone know where she usually hangs out on the K. I am heading out again tonight and would like to run into Sarah Smiles; looking through some old posts it looks like she was in the Summerset / Hunterdon station area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cephlapod Love
03-16-13, 12:47
Cephlapod,

Just remember the moral. There will always be haters, just be cool and keep reporting.Jeez, What bee crawled in your bonnet?

Best I can tell, we have never exchanged emails, so I have no idea what you beef is. My inbox goes back 5 months and my sent box goes back a year and there is no communication to / from LittleGuy2. How could I have allegedly "attacked" you in PMs if we have never "talked?" Oh, that is unless you have multiple screen names or use other aliases?

But the last part of your post talking about "haters?". WAY too funny. Right after you slammed me? Isn't that a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black?

Look, dude, if for some reason you feel slighted by my request for more information on the girl you posted with no links or contact info, then I apologize. My bad. Thanks for finally providing a link.

But alas, getting into a pizzing contest on a WhoreMonger Message board? REALLY?

Perhaps it is time to take your own advice: "just be cool!" We all want the same thing.

Peace.

JerryGarcia
03-16-13, 23:32
I would say the most likely area you would find her (if she were even in the area) is somewhere between Somerset and Huntingdon. If you read Mike's posts, you would surmise that she lives in NJ-you would also think that there are places in NJ where one could cop drugs or sell their bodies.

But Sarah is a smart girl-she knows that the Police are all over the K stroll like white on rice, so you probably won't find her (or much anyone else) after dark.

Any girl who is not in jail (quite a large percentage of the SW population are current property of the State) and who absolutely needs to work, is likely to be found during the day-when there is more "cover" and congestion. At night, the stroll will yield a few girls-but the Police are out with a strong presence and you run a huge risk trolling for dates at night.

Eventually those who were locked up get out and head back to Kensington-in turn, there are continued arrests. This has happened before over the years-only this time the Police are all in on solving or curtailing the prostitution and drug trades. It will be interesting to see how long and how much their resolve truly is.

Most girls are walking around at night with hoods on or in the company of another person-again, in need of "cover". So, even if Sarah were out at night (which I doubt) , she would be hard to find.

Went out on the K last night looking for some action but nothing caught my eye. That short redhead that Recyclemikel6 and Jerrygarcia posted about looks and sounds like a great find.

Does anyone know where she usually hangs out on the K. I am heading out again tonight and would like to run into Sarah Smiles; looking through some old posts it looks like she was in the Summerset / Hunterdon station area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mystic10
03-17-13, 08:44
Went out late last night and not allot of action going on out on the K, also Uncle Leo was present.

So I did one quick look from north to south and back again.

On the way back north Uncle Leo tucked in behind me and followed me from the 7/11 to the DD.

I might take JerryGarcia's advice and try looking in NJ or attempt a day time stroll ok the K.

Thanks for the good advice JerryGarcia.

Vms124
03-18-13, 11:11
Decided to pass by, cruise in the K at around 1:30AM (finished my work early). Not much action but, I found this Rachel. She has pretty face and a tall girl. Above average BBBJCIM. I have her permission to pass along digits. Looks like she gained weight and looks better than the pics here. Seniors PM me if interested. But if you're a regular member and have digits to swap, PM me. Thanks.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119747

V.

Went out late last night and not allot of action going on out on the K, also Uncle Leo was present.

So I did one quick look from north to south and back again.

On the way back north Uncle Leo tucked in behind me and followed me from the 7/11 to the DD.

I might take JerryGarcia's advice and try looking in NJ or attempt a day time stroll ok the K.

Thanks for the good advice JerryGarcia.

Thar11
03-18-13, 15:31
Decided to pass by, cruise in the K at around 1:30AM (finished my work early). Not much action but, I found this Rachel. She has pretty face and a tall girl. Above average BBBJCIM. I have her permission to pass along digits. Looks like she gained weight and looks better than the pics here. Seniors PM me if interested. But if you're a regular member and have digits to swap, PM me. Thanks.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119747

V.She looks great in that pic. I can't imagine her looking any better. Of course more often than not the clothes hide a flabby body.

Readhead
03-19-13, 17:33
Going through old pics and I thought I'd post these. I took these pics at the good old Carlisle last May on my iPhone. I didn't have the capability to post pics then so in doing it now.

This was my last date with Melissa as I haven't been able to schedule anything recently. Her number changes often, when I get the new number from helpful mongers, the line is busy or out of credits. I miss her spunky and sarcastic personality and her wild DT skills.

Any recent contact info for Melissa would be much appreciated. Also, please PM me if you've seen her recently. Thanks!

Readhead

Waldo57
03-20-13, 00:45
Going through old pics and I thought I'd post these. I took these pics at the good old Carlisle last May on my iPhone. I didn't have the capability to post pics then so in doing it now.

This was my last date with Melissa as I haven't been able to schedule anything recently. Her number changes often, when I get the new number from helpful mongers, the line is busy or out of credits. I miss her spunky and sarcastic personality and her wild DT skills.

Any recent contact info for Melissa would be much appreciated. Also, please PM me if you've seen her recently. Thanks!

ReadheadShe looks like the young version of Courtney Love. A wild rock and roll chick.

Waldo58
03-21-13, 17:46
She looks like a younger version of Courtney Love. A wild rock and roll girl.

Readhead
03-22-13, 10:38
She looks like a younger version of Courtney Love. A wild rock and roll girl.Yeah, she's a blast! Hey Waldo. There's an echo on here. There's an echo in here!

Lewdsun
03-23-13, 01:54
Theresa was at Huntington and K tonight. I waved and circled but with her sexy looks she was scooped up by some lucky guy before I could get to her. I have never seen her in Kensington before. She stands out, so keep an eye out all you guys that never met her. There are pics in SW Photos posted by Number Dude.

Readhead
03-24-13, 19:31
Anyone see Sarah Smiles on the K stroll? I've looked a couple times but no luck.

Readhead

Member #4422
03-24-13, 20:40
Anyone see Sarah Smiles on the K stroll? I've looked a couple times but no luck.

ReadheadIsn't she a call girl now and actually lives in NJ?

I had gotten her number from RecycleMikel6.

I would like to see her too just haven't tried to yet.

RecycleMikel6
03-24-13, 22:22
I would like to see her too just haven't tried to yet.Seems as though Sarah is out of business for a bit. Sad thing is that her family isn't saying anything to all of us calling her number. They just say she isn't home. RM

Kyle88
03-25-13, 09:19
Her name is Marilyn. You can find her around Clearfield to Huntington during the day time. She'll take you to her place on Miller Street for her dates. Is also the cousin of big booty Erin.

Have contact info and facebook page for those who can share some digits.

Seen her on the Ave before. Dated her once. Her ad says her name is Gianna but I swear it was something different. I have the chance to have a three some with her and another very well reviewed girl.

PhillyBoys
03-25-13, 10:21
She contacted twice these few days. Once on Friday noon (while I was at work so I can't get out) and yesterday at 5:30am! She wanted me to take her from her house to N-cmd and will DO me a Favor. I was just too dame sleepy to see her. Called few hours later, her niece pick up the phone and tell me she now live in "Somerset, camden" Last time I check, there is no such place as "Somerset, Camden"

She have my numbers, if she call again, I definitely go see her and find out where she staying.

Seems as though Sarah is out of business for a bit. Sad thing is that her family isn't saying anything to all of us calling her number. They just say she isn't home. RM

Readhead
03-25-13, 11:59
Seems as though Sarah is out of business for a bit. Sad thing is that her family isn't saying anything to all of us calling her number. They just say she isn't home. RMTalked to a dude. Says she hasn't been home for days and he doesn't expect her back due to warrents. Sate Police have been to the house, yada yada. This could be true or he could be making it up to stop me from calling.

Vbcplayer
03-29-13, 10:20
Hey in town for four days stuck without a car downtown what are chances of some street action without car. Have hotel in downtown area. If there is something what streets should I look into.

Jo Kuz
03-29-13, 17:02
Her name is Marilyn. You can find her around Clearfield to Huntington during the day time. She'll take you to her place on Miller Street for her dates. Is also the cousin of big booty Erin.

Have contact info and facebook page for those who can share some digits.This cracks me up, here is a guy with 1 report and he won't just give the info to get a good reputation instead he needs a trade, what a douchebag.

NumberDude
03-29-13, 23:17
This is a little late because it's about our last meeting, about two weeks ago. I didn't have my car and was able to negotiate with her to get a ride over here. She told me not to get used to that. The good part is she was saving me from a long drive. The down side is she was more than two hours late! But she DID show up eventually, and when she did, she looked so damn good I forgot how angry I was. She is really an exceptionally cute girl and I had a great time with her. I'd give her a 10 in every category, so I don't know what she's doing on the K. Right now, I think she's taking a break for a while because she's not answering my texts lately. I think she just gets in and out of it. I'd miss her if she quits, but I know it would be the best thing for her. She's young, only 19, so there's hope.

Readhead
03-30-13, 22:15
Anyone happen to see that gorgeous blonde walking the stroll? Long legs, turquoise blouse, proofy platinum blonde hair. Looks young. About 22ish. Saw her Thursday and she gave me a huge smile but was in a hurry to get somewhere and couldn't stop. Say her again Saturday around 6 walking by 1lb. Circled back but she was gone. A hottie like that gets scooped up within seconds!

ActionMan609
04-02-13, 00:50
Now that I'm done with them, I'll let the cat out of the bag. There are twin sisters that hang around Huntington station. I get what I want for 40 bucks, total. They don't look like twins, but they are. Watch for the brown haired one, she likes to feel your pockets.

Kyle88
04-02-13, 13:42
Will provide digits when I have the new ones .60 for FS.

BertIsTheName
04-02-13, 15:52
I don't do the "K" but read most of these posts and I say indeed you guys crack me the fuck up.

If someone is spotted its like Christmas in April.

Personally I'd think most of them would have drug problems, not saying they all do but I just couldn't help them with that.

Sorry for posting on the k side.

JayLovesJenny
04-03-13, 17:07
Hey guys, I am from Va and will be in Philadelphia Sunday-Wed. When is best time for a guy from out of state to have some luck on the K. I have cruised through there some but anytime I was about to pick up I saw LE. I try to stay vigilant while hunting, but with out of state plates (Va.) not sure if it's a good idea on the K. I use to have luck in S. Philly on Broad St. But last few trips there have produced 0.

Help me please!

Lewdsun
04-04-13, 21:00
I guess good things come when you wait. I met Theresa on Woodland after I missed her at Huntington Station last week. She took me back to her nice house near Elmwood. What a provider. DFK, BBBJ, cum in mouth and swallow, sucked balls until I asked her to stop, no DATY but got a few dips of bareback before I slipped the bullshit condom on. I had already popped in her mouth so with the condom on the fucking was intense and lasted for at least 30 minutes. She was a little loose but she said she had been too busy lately. Meeting her on the street is so much cheaper than on the phone. .5 for an intense hour. Next time I will ask her if I can set up my video for a post. She always laughs and says, I am up for anything. I really like this girl.

LittleGuy2
04-05-13, 03:25
Anyone with 10spot house info please message me.

Lewdsun
04-05-13, 20:46
I think there is a limit to how much of a persons business should be on an open board. No one needs to know what her daughters name is or what her sister is doing. Your first post is about this women. Normally people introduce themselves or ask qustions. I'm wondering who you are and why it seems your interested in promoting this women. Things that make me go Hummmmm!I can't believe this girls family is being discussed.

I agree, family is off limits.

A2

Waldo58
04-06-13, 09:37
I'm shocked, just utterly shocked, that a girl's family is being discussed here. In my opinion, family is off limits. And that includes ex-Marines talking about their mother, and their daughter's lack of experience with guns, and their granddaughter at Penn.

Member #4103
04-06-13, 14:09
Fellas. Sorry for the delay, took me a few days to post this. Anyway, first time mongering in your fine city (I'm from out of state) , and Kensington lived up to its reputation. Wild, wild west, with lots to choose from.

Wednesday. Picked up a thin WSW, late 20s, forgot her name (I know, I suck) , early afternoon at K and Tioga, .4 for BBBJCIM which was great. She was super sweet BTW.

Here's my question. Since I'm an out of towner, and was really nervous off my home turf, we ended up driving for quite some time looking for a good spot. Ended up parked on the street near the Penthouse club on Castor down by the river, which worked, but not ideal.

I know everyone has "their spot", and I'm not asking for those. But are there areas to avoid taking a date? Is that industrial area down by the river any good? And how does the Carlyle hotel work. Drove by it after our date just to recon but did not go in. I assume cash by the hour?

Thanks!

Enveed05
04-06-13, 15:19
This seems to be way too much info and completely inappropriate. No personal information should ever be provided about anyone. The street she lives on? Her online profile? C'mon. Why hasn't admin deleted this post? It appears to me to be either a stalker or personal.

Her name is Marilyn. You can find her around Clearfield to Huntington during the day time. She'll take you to her place on xxxxx Street for her dates. Is also the cousin of xxxxxx.

Have contact info and xxxxxxx page for those who can share some digits.

Fkdave
04-06-13, 20:51
This seems to be way too much info and completely inappropriate. No personal information should ever be provided about anyone. The street she lives on? Her online profile? C'mon. Why hasn't admin deleted this post? It appears to me to be either a stalker or personal.This is despicable.

RecycleMikel6
04-06-13, 21:08
Let's find the hottest girls out there and tell everyone about them. Anyone seen Sarah Smiles? It's been a few weeks since I had the pleasure. RM

Camden Lover
04-07-13, 02:04
The ad must have been pulled. Clicked it but no dice. Nice pics by the way. She's a real hottie!If no one else has referenced this, the link does work. There is a period at the end of the url. Right click on the hyperlink and select copy link location. Paste the link inside the address bar and remove the period. The post is from April of last year so there is no guarantee the number is still valid. I'll TOFTT and contact her.

Gator145
04-07-13, 05:28
Fellas. Sorry for the delay, took me a few days to post this. Anyway, first time mongering in your fine city (I'm from out of state) , and Kensington lived up to its reputation. Wild, wild west, with lots to choose from.

Wednesday. Picked up a thin WSW, late 20s, forgot her name (I know, I suck) , early afternoon at K and Tioga, .4 for BBBJCIM which was great. She was super sweet BTW.

Here's my question. Since I'm an out of towner, and was really nervous off my home turf, we ended up driving for quite some time looking for a good spot. Ended up parked on the street near the Penthouse club on Castor down by the river, which worked, but not ideal.

I know everyone has "their spot", and I'm not asking for those. But are there areas to avoid taking a date? Is that industrial area down by the river any good? And how does the Carlyle hotel work. Drove by it after our date just to recon but did not go in. I assume cash by the hour?

Thanks!Ok, Out of town people all seem to have the same issue when it comes to a place they can do their work. I would believe it is the same for everyone that visits unfamiliar cities.

Personally I would recommend any place off street. When there are less eyes to see what is going on it is always safer. Any motel or hotel one feels comfortable at is always the best bet.

Should you decide to complete the act in the vehicle, then you should stay away from any prying eyes. Hanging around schools is never a good idea, open or closed. Could be children in the area. Big NO NO. One should always try to blend in with the surroundings.

The Carlyle? This place has been around for a number of years. There are those that would not set foot in there for any number of reasons. Like any inner city hotel one must be super careful. Always be aware of your surroundings. Last I knew the Carlyle took cash for a specified stated amount of time. (Short term). Lastly, be sure to be as "local" as one can. Try not to be obvious. The less people that knows someone is on the road the safer that individual is. Play defense always. If you think something is strange or doesn't fit chances are you are right. Safety is your # one priority. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Tussel
04-07-13, 09:00

Thanks!I always find any grave yard a good place to date. I never had a problem there.

Seva Lurker
04-07-13, 09:14
This seems to be way too much info and completely inappropriate. No personal information should ever be provided about anyone. The street she lives on? Her online profile? C'mon. Why hasn't admin deleted this post? It appears to me to be either a stalker or personal.I whole heartily agree. Jackson does a great job, but he cannot do it all himself.

I am not ridiculing you, but all one has to do is click the 'report this post' link at the lower left corner to alert Jackson or other admin to take a look at the post.

Cephlapod Love
04-07-13, 09:17
And how does the Carlyle hotel work. Drove by it after our date just to recon but did not go in. I assume cash by the hour?

Thanks!Oh gee. I seem to be dispensing a lot of advise here, hard won advise at that.

The Carlyle survives on dates, drugs and drunks. Only reason to go there is to do a girl or get high. Oh perhaps some hoodies hang there but don't look for families.

The way this works is that one approaches the front door. You have to be buzzed into the lobby. THAT should give you an idea of the place.

You approach the cage and mention to the proprietor that you wish a ST room. You can do it or the girl can ask. No problem either way. He slides a registration card under the glass and you sign some name. No addy needed, no I'd and neatness / legibility doesn't count. Me thinks Donald Duck is their most frequent visitor and there might be several others with the same name there, at the same time! When you slide your $30 under the glass to the dude, he pushes a cheap, thin bar of soap and a rough towel (think terri-cloth shop towel) to you. You will then be shown a room. It looks like the pics: bed with mattress, sheet and maybe a chair and a wastebasket. Walls to the room don't go to the ceiling and light is provided by a bare bulb. You shut the door and conduct your business. When you are done, you wander down the hall to the communal bathroom and use your soap (1 soap for the both of you) and the one towel. Time limit I guess is 2-hours, but hey, never had a date that lasted that long to find out.

The floor will be dirty as is the place, that is why the girls have socks on in the pics. I think one can expect a clean sheet to play on however. So the sparse conditions are one reason that some mongers carry with them a "monger kit." Last time I went I took my own sheet as I wanted to KNOW I was on a clean sheet and to avoid bedbugs. Also took my own soap, wash cloth, towel, cover, lube, toys, hand sanitizer, extra socks and trash bag. Now following custom, I kept my socks on such that my feet never touched the floor. When were were done playing got myself cleaned up with my own supplies and just before slipping my feet into my pants switched to the clean socks. The socks, sheet and other stuff went straight into the trash bag and it was sealed only to be opened when inside the washing machine at the laundry.

So there you have it. A basic outline of the scene a le Hotel Carlyle. Perhaps more frequent visitors can correct any inaccuracies or changes since my last visit? Good Luck!

Enveed05
04-07-13, 16:14
If no one else has referenced this, the link does work. There is a period at the end of the url. Right click on the hyperlink and select copy link location. Paste the link inside the address bar and remove the period. The post is from April of last year so there is no guarantee the number is still valid. I'll TOFTT and contact her.Not for nothing but that link is a year old!

CookyJar
04-07-13, 17:45
Thanks Cephlapod Love, you good deeds have not gone unnoticed. Some of your information has proven valueable to even those seniors among us.

...you slide your $30 under the glass to the dude, he pushes a cheap, thin bar of soap and a rough towel...Haven't been there lately. Has the rates gone up? Last time I was there it was $20, for short stay on the first floor. They do let out the rooms upstairs for a higher rate. For more privacy and more time. I believe someone once mentioned that the high class, upper level rooms come with a private shower.

Also, I was once propositioned by a lady staying in one of the long term rooms. I assumed that providers rented them to do their business.

CookyJar

JoeyTrueLove
04-09-13, 20:20
Hi is Jamey still on the Ave? She is Tiny with brown hair keeps it up in the back. Have to go over to a store on the Ave tomorrow so wanted to see her.

Thanks

NumberDude
04-09-13, 23:30
I don't like to be negative and I admit I've been a sucker for Miss T's good looks on more than one occasion, but she has exhibited too many distasteful behaviors lately that make me feel that I do not want to see her again. Don't get me wrong, her service is great. That's not the problem (s). We all know she already has a reputation for standing-up guys. That's the least of the negative behaviors. It would be inappropriate to talk about here, but if you've been with her and you plan to see her again, you might want to PM me for more detail.

Thar11
04-10-13, 10:30
Hi is Jamey still on the Ave? She is Tiny with brown hair keeps it up in the back. Have to go over to a store on the Ave tomorrow so wanted to see her.

ThanksLast time I saw her was late last year while I was making a visit on state Road. She was picking up her belongings. Saw her later that afternoon on the avenue but haven't noticed her since.

Currymonster
04-10-13, 17:57
Had some time to peruse Tues early evening. First, saw a blonde walking Frankford who looked OK. Looped and got out on foot to intercept, face wasn't up to much and her skin looked blotchy and messed up, on top of which she kind of breezed past me without real possibility of initiating anything.

Then, on an approach to the K halfway down or so, a cute young redhead called Sarah got in. We didn't get beyond a block nor past asking her name before she suddenly decided she'd walk from there and bailed. Looked for some photos and didn't see a good match, but there's a description of a short redhead Sarah from 2008 that sounds pretty much right. Not sure what scared her off.

Headed back up northwards and near the top end found Victoria at the corner of Sedgely. Skinny, good looking brunette, hopped in and we went off to a place I'd scouted earlier. Started with some head game, and decided it was good enough to go all the way with. We were then interrupted by a guy caretaking the yard next door, with a gun. Said we couldn't go in the yard, but do what we had to do there.

Got back to it, she had great skills, took me good and deep, gagged a bit and apologised for it, and was slightly discomfitted by my unloading deep inside.

Looking at the pictures, this might very well be "Victoria from 2006" in one of Cooky's early picture sets. Couldn't lay big money on it, but all things looked right. Not aged too badly.

Got a number but she didn't have credit on it.

NumberDude
04-10-13, 19:41
Had some time to peruse Tues early evening. First, saw a blonde walking Frankford who looked OK. Looped and got out on foot to intercept, face wasn't up to much and her skin looked blotchy and messed up, on top of which she kind of breezed past me without real possibility of initiating anything.

Then, on an approach to the K halfway down or so, a cute young redhead called Sarah got in. We didn't get beyond a block nor past asking her name before she suddenly decided she'd walk from there and bailed. Looked for some photos and didn't see a good match, but there's a description of a short redhead Sarah from 2008 that sounds pretty much right. Not sure what scared her off.

Headed back up northwards and near the top end found Victoria at the corner of Sedgely. Skinny, good looking brunette, hopped in and we went off to a place I'd scouted earlier. Started with some head game, and decided it was good enough to go all the way with. We were then interrupted by a guy caretaking the yard next door, with a gun. Said we couldn't go in the yard, but do what we had to do there.

Got back to it, she had great skills, took me good and deep, gagged a bit and apologised for it, and was slightly discomfitted by my unloading deep inside.

Looking at the pictures, this might very well be "Victoria from 2006" in one of Cooky's early picture sets. Couldn't lay big money on it, but all things looked right. Not aged too badly.

Got a number but she didn't have credit on it.The story was great until I got to "a guy caretaking the yard next door, with a gun". Let me try to understand this: The guy interrupted you, he had a gun, he tells you you can't use his yard, but it's ok to do your thing next door to his house? Then after this, you "Got back to it"? Am I missing something? I would have GTF out of there!

JerryGarcia
04-10-13, 23:03
For those who have never seen this site, it is pretty heavy stuff-there are a lot of stories and pictures of people-some of whom have been featured here over the years.

The most recent feature is an interview with "Hottie Nicole"-who has been very popular on usasexguide.

RecycleMikel6
04-11-13, 00:20
Then, on an approach to the K halfway down or so, a cute young redhead called Sarah got in. We didn't get beyond a block nor past asking her name before she suddenly decided she'd walk from there and bailed. Looked for some photos and didn't see a good match, but there's a description of a short redhead Sarah from 2008 that sounds pretty much right. Not sure what scared her off.Could this have been Sarah Smile? RM.

Probably afraid you looked or acted too much like LE.

Member #4581
04-11-13, 06:29
Oh gee. I seem to be dispensing a lot of advise here, hard won advise at that.

The Carlyle survives on dates, drugs and drunks. Only reason to go there is to do a girl or get high. Oh perhaps some hoodies hang there but don't look for families.

The way this works is that one approaches the front door. You have to be buzzed into the lobby. THAT should give you an idea of the place.

You approach the cage and mention to the proprietor that you wish a ST room. You can do it or the girl can ask. No problem either way. He slides a registration card under the glass and you sign some name. No addy needed, no I'd and neatness / legibility doesn't count. Me thinks Donald Duck is their most frequent visitor and there might be several others with the same name there, at the same time! When you slide your $30 under the glass to the dude, he pushes a cheap, thin bar of soap and a rough towel (think terri-cloth shop towel) to you. You will then be shown a room. It looks like the pics: bed with mattress, sheet and maybe a chair and a wastebasket. Walls to the room don't go to the ceiling and light is provided by a bare bulb. You shut the door and conduct your business. When you are done, you wander down the hall to the communal bathroom and use your soap (1 soap for the both of you) and the one towel. Time limit I guess is 2-hours, but hey, never had a date that lasted that long to find out.

The floor will be dirty as is the place, that is why the girls have socks on in the pics. I think one can expect a clean sheet to play on however. So the sparse conditions are one reason that some mongers carry with them a "monger kit." Last time I went I took my own sheet as I wanted to KNOW I was on a clean sheet and to avoid bedbugs. Also took my own soap, wash cloth, towel, cover, lube, toys, hand sanitizer, extra socks and trash bag. Now following custom, I kept my socks on such that my feet never touched the floor. When were were done playing got myself cleaned up with my own supplies and just before slipping my feet into my pants switched to the clean socks. The socks, sheet and other stuff went straight into the trash bag and it was sealed only to be opened when inside the washing machine at the laundry.

So there you have it. A basic outline of the scene a le Hotel Carlyle. Perhaps more frequent visitors can correct any inaccuracies or changes since my last visit? Good Luck!The only time I was there they had valet parking made available. After I got out of my car a street kid came up to me and asked if I wanted him to keep an eye on my ride. As it was a rent a car and I was in town on business the $5 fee I paid at least bought me some piece of mind.

Fkdave
04-11-13, 07:12
The only time I was there they had valet parking made available. After I got out of my car a street kid came up to me and asked if I wanted him to keep an eye on my ride. As it was a rent a car and I was in town on business the $5 fee I paid at least bought me some piece of mind.A block away and walk. Never let anyone see you exit your car and enter the hotel. If you do you will often be targeted for the $5 hustle and / or have your car window broken.

Currymonster
04-11-13, 12:59
Could this have been Sarah Smile? RM.

Probably afraid you looked or acted too much like LE.Thought I'd seen some Sarah Smile pics and decided that was never her, but that pic, yes, that was her. Seemed pretty well medicated at the time so maybe her paranoia was running through the roof.

RecycleMikel6
04-11-13, 14:19
Thought I'd seen some Sarah Smile pics and decided that was never her, but that pic, yes, that was her. Seemed pretty well medicated at the time so maybe her paranoia was running through the roof.Or maybe it was The FOP badge on your Crown Victoria! I hope I can find her tonight. It's been a while RM

Seva Lurker
04-11-13, 14:22
Or maybe it was The FOP badge on your Crown Victoria! I hope I can find her tonight. It's been a while RMI don't know how close some of these girls look. I saw a SW in Dayton walk up to a van with an FOP (not associate or auxiliary FOP) badge on the plate holder. Circled back a few minutes later she was being led to a marked LE car.

Readhead
04-11-13, 15:16
Fellow Mongers,

Read a recent post about a redhead that resembled My ATF, Sarah Smiles, so I decided to make a K run. Got an early start around 10am. Early for me as I usually hit the stroll around 2ish. Decided to cruise by Sarah's old haunt near the NA building. Well, The Monger Gods of Spring Time must have been smiling down on me this week. Yup, you guessed it, Sarah was there! Tapped the horn and she got in. She looked good but not the spinner I remember from last year as other mongers previously posted, so I kinda knew what to expect after seeing ger pic. We got caught up and decided to avoid the Carlise and cross the bridge to one of my favorite short stays.

During the drive I told her about everyone that missed her and that most chicks don't possess half of her skills.. She laughed and said "What these damn bitches need to do is lose their fukin Gag Reflex!" She's a riot!

Got started with a deep & sensual BJ that took me back to last years experience with her. She's still got it! Mad DT skills that would make Lexington Steel proud. No, I'm not THAT big. Ha! First pop CIM. Yowzah! I couldn't stop there. After all, I had Sarah Fukin Smiles in a hotel room! Who knows when I'll see her again?

Decided to hit it again. This time from the back, then from the front and around to the back again with deep slow thrusts that had me popping again in no time. Hope to see Sarah again soon. I had a blast!

Readhead

Zaphod II
04-11-13, 23:26
Thanks Cephlapod Love, you good deeds have not gone unnoticed. Some of your information has proven valueable to even those seniors among us.

Haven't been there lately. Has the rates gone up? Last time I was there it was $20, for short stay on the first floor. They do let out the rooms upstairs for a higher rate. For more privacy and more time. I believe someone once mentioned that the high class, upper level rooms come with a private shower.

Also, I was once propositioned by a lady staying in one of the long term rooms. I assumed that providers rented them to do their business.

CookyJarIt's still $20 as of a week ago last time I was there.

Z

Cephlapod Love
04-12-13, 09:58
A block away and walk. Never let anyone see you exit your car and enter the hotel. If you do you will often be targeted for the $5 hustle and / or have your car window broken.One time I was there it was the middle of the day, I parked around the corner from the hotel and my date and I got out and wandered down the street. Now there were a couple of stoops with dudes helping gravity keep those stoops in contact with the ground and the situation didn't look too good. I was nervous for a minute, then I remembered what my buddy told me about the girl. That she could take care of herself! Oh boy could she. One of the anti-gravity dudes tossed out some remark and she didn't miss a beat firing right back, so much so that the other stoop dweller split his sides laughing as the wise-cracker blushed. It was kinda of fun, I didn't have to get all testosteroned up or anything, just watched the show.

But the same is true for the AMPs that were on Race St. Parking out front brought an offer to watch ones car from the guy sleeping on the heat grate. Around the corner in the neighborhood, much better choice.

Good advice Fkd!

Cephlapod Love
04-12-13, 10:03
It's still $20 as of a week ago last time I was there.

ZHey, thanks guys (CJ & Zaphod) for correcting me! Guess my memory is getting other ST places mixed up with my experience at the Carlyle? My bad.

Mmppt
04-12-13, 15:01
Is it just me or is the "K" moving? I found a few girls away from the K. Couple by Aramingo, even. Too many cops around though.

Seems like the heart of the K is dead. Cops every few blocks.

North and South ends still seem alright. Guess the rain didn't help either.

I think we should start looking in new areas.

Gator145
04-17-13, 23:03
And so the cycle continues. Once again the Carousel is on and running. The riders that was once thrown off are now returning to the carnival.

Just saw Heather last night. She has some of the Hanoi Hilton outer wear. The extra pounds do make her much more attractive than when she was picked up for some RnR. Lauren and Amber have also returned. Michelle is still leaving them asking for more on the North End. Both Jessicas are back and picking up where they left off. Amanda is back making those that have enjoyed her pleasures that much happier. The additional weight is not lost on them either. Shannon and Dannielle have both returned and none the worse for wear. The twins have been hitting it hot and heavy. They deny any wrong doing and continue to ply their trade to whoever will accommodate them.

Marybeth still can't get herself cleaned up enough to do a decent date anymore. At 30 seems she has seen much better days and nights. She used to be top of the line. The crack is catching up to her faster than she can get away from it. In the past month I can see how she has aged that fast. Kaitlyn is struggling with just tryin to get out of bed before 5pm. Ahhhh you got to love these new girls. Tuesday evening Kaitlyn went to get Marybeth a wakeup. Took one of her best friends she has known for almost twenty minutes and he gagged her on her candy. She has no idea why someone would do that especially knowing someone is sick. Fucking Really? In Kensington? At least the older crew knew enough of what had to be done to get their needs taken care of. Hell if anybody stole anything from an addict the last thing that gets stolen is his goodies. These newer girls sleep till 5and 6 pm and wonder why they are sick. Then can't figure out why they are easy targets. Oh Well anybody got any ideas? The Circus is still in town. BTW who the hell said there are no girls around. Damn one guy I know is getting laid three times a day. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

JerryGarcia
04-20-13, 00:14
I was driving home from work as it was starting to get real stormy out tonight. For some ungodly reason, I decided to drive through the K area just to see what was going on.

As the weather started to get worse, I was about to head home and traveling near the 1lb Cheesesteak area when I saw a cute young lady. After she got in my car and we started heading out of the area-we started talking, and it turned out we had dated before.

Well, damn-how stupid of me not to recognize her without her hair down-it turns out I found me some Jacky Dade.

Gator and me grew up in a time when going to the amusement park or pier always meant there would be a merry-go-round. Sometimes, there was a prize if you rode the merry-go-round and grabbed the brass ring.

Well-all I can say is Jacky Dade is quite the prize on the K carousel. There is nothing else to say that hasn't been said before.

Jacky Damn! As in Damn-it can't possibly get much better than hanging out with this example of female near-perfection.

As in Damn-can't hardly wait to see her again real soon.

And so the cycle continues. Once again the Carousel is on and running. The riders that was once thrown off are now returning to the carnival.

Just saw Heather last night. She has some of the Hanoi Hilton outer wear. The extra pounds do make her much more attractive than when she was picked up for some RnR. Lauren and Amber have also returned. Michelle is still leaving them asking for more on the North End. Both Jessicas are back and picking up where they left off. Amanda is back making those that have enjoyed her pleasures that much happier. The additional weight is not lost on them either. Shannon and Dannielle have both returned and none the worse for wear. The twins have been hitting it hot and heavy. They deny any wrong doing and continue to ply their trade to whoever will accommodate them.

Marybeth still can't get herself cleaned up enough to do a decent date anymore. At 30 seems she has seen much better days and nights. She used to be top of the line. The crack is catching up to her faster than she can get away from it. In the past month I can see how she has aged that fast. Kaitlyn is struggling with just tryin to get out of bed before 5pm. Ahhhh you got to love these new girls. Tuesday evening Kaitlyn went to get Marybeth a wakeup. Took one of her best friends she has known for almost twenty minutes and he gagged her on her candy. She has no idea why someone would do that especially knowing someone is sick. Fucking Really? In Kensington? At least the older crew knew enough of what had to be done to get their needs taken care of. Hell if anybody stole anything from an addict the last thing that gets stolen is his goodies. These newer girls sleep till 5and 6 pm and wonder why they are sick. Then can't figure out why they are easy targets. Oh Well anybody got any ideas? The Circus is still in town. BTW who the hell said there are no girls around. Damn one guy I know is getting laid three times a day. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

Cephlapod Love
04-24-13, 11:26
And so the cycle continues. Once again the Carousel is on and running. The riders that was once thrown off are now returning to the carnival.Ah, er, um, ah. Does anyone know if the Philly Corrections Centers have a regular procedure of when they release the ladies and gents? Do they release on a rolling basis throughout the day? Or at one specific time? Is there a certain day (s) they do the releases or every day of the week? Same deal for women as for men?

LittleGuy2
04-24-13, 14:42
If their release is processed before 11am you can expect them around 5. If after expect them around 1030.

Ah, er, um, ah. Does anyone know if the Philly Corrections Centers have a regular procedure of when they release the ladies and gents? Do they release on a rolling basis throughout the day? Or at one specific time? Is there a certain day (s) they do the releases or every day of the week? Same deal for women as for men?

LittleGuy2
04-24-13, 14:44
Looking for 3 other guys interested in participating in group action. Pm for details.

Gator145
04-24-13, 18:37
Ah, er, um, ah. Does anyone know if the Philly Corrections Centers have a regular procedure of when they release the ladies and gents? Do they release on a rolling basis throughout the day? Or at one specific time? Is there a certain day (s) they do the releases or every day of the week? Same deal for women as for men?It has been my experience when it comes time for an inmate to be released from RCF or any comfort inn on State Road it seems the more difficult they can make it on the person leaving the harder they try to accomplish this. One person called me at 10:00AM. They wouldn't release them till 8:30PM that evening. Another time one person was released by the courts at 9:00 AM and the jail released them at 3:00AM the following morning. Go figure. I see no rhyme or reasoning behind the process at all. Of course when one deals with government the wheels go every direction but forward. I swear in order to work in one of these facilities each candidate has to complete a study course at the Philadelphia School of Stupid. They are then thoroughly trained in the art of Slow Poke. The lower the score on the final exam the quicker they are hired for these positions. As for Saturday and Sunday release, I'm not really sure. I know in Bucks, weekend release is a no no. Specific times, I don't think so. I could be wrong. Maybe others have some info regarding the release of inmates. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator. `

Belisarion1
04-24-13, 20:20
Anyone know Erin's story?

Gator145
04-27-13, 20:25
Anyone know Erin's story?Saw Erin last night around Venango strolling the streets. She looked well slimed down a bit and with a very attractive companion. I didn't stop to chat as I was with a friend and really have no interest at all in her. Erin does not have the best reputation on this site. As always when dealing with these girls personal safety is paramount. I personally have never had a bad experience with Erin. There has been enough negative ink on her here to make me think twice before I put myself in a position that might be less than comfortable. This is just an observation. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

Member #5156
04-29-13, 18:44
I moved out of Philly back last year, is it me or does it seem like it is not like it was a few years ago. I never see pics like I used to nor as many reports.

NumberDude
04-29-13, 20:41
I moved out of Philly back last year, is it me or does it seem like it is not like it was a few years ago. I never see pics like I used to nor as many reports.Naw, it's you.

Jacurutu
04-30-13, 23:01
Ah, er, um, ah. Does anyone know if the Philly Corrections Centers have a regular procedure of when they release the ladies and gents? Do they release on a rolling basis throughout the day? Or at one specific time? Is there a certain day (s) they do the releases or every day of the week? Same deal for women as for men?I've waited long hours for someone to be released, only for the institution to decide for whatever opaque reasons not to do so that day (or the next few days at least once.) I've paid bail on a Thursday and then waited until Monday because of paperwork screwups. I've also been surprised by them kicking someone to the curb so fast nobody has a chance to get there to greet them in time. I see no rhyme or reason to the process whatsoever.

Tazdude
05-01-13, 00:53
Tonight I was driving on Kensington and saw Lauren (26yo) walking towards Venango I pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. We did the cop check and then discussed business. Regular. 4 for the date. And. 2 for the hotel. She is a tall girl with glasses, she is think but not fat, nice rack. Went down to the motel, the front desk people was nice and friendly. We were provided with toiletries and some goodies for the happy hour.

She started with nice BBBJ about 5 minutes (I was almost there, I asked her to stop) did some mish and doggy.

I asked her if she was open for Greek, she said she tried before but she didn't like it.

Overall she is a nice girl and very friendly. Complies with what you ask her to do. I Will go back to see her.

While I was driving her back to the place I met her. I saw few girls that they look about 22 and look in a good shape. Unfortunately I was running low on funds and energy.

But I will come back to find this girl again.

Runner8
05-01-13, 07:33
Lauren has been around for a while, is very sweet, easy going, capable and well worth it. The Lauren I speak of is in her mid 20's, has longer dark hair, taller, wears glasses or contacts and usually can be found on the far south end, depending on where she is staying. Last I knew, she does not have a working phone.

Tonight I was driving on Kensington and saw Lauren (26yo) walking towards Venango I pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. We did the cop check and then discussed business. Regular. 4 for the date. And. 2 for the hotel. She is a tall girl with glasses, she is think but not fat, nice rack. Went down to the motel, the front desk people was nice and friendly. We were provided with toiletries and some goodies for the happy hour.

She started with nice BBBJ about 5 minutes (I was almost there, I asked her to stop) did some mish and doggy.

I asked her if she was open for Greek, she said she tried before but she didn't like it.

Overall she is a nice girl and very friendly. Complies with what you ask her to do. I Will go back to see her.

While I was driving her back to the place I met her. I saw few girls that they look about 22 and look in a good shape. Unfortunately I was running low on funds and energy.

But I will come back to find this girl again.

Cephlapod Love
05-01-13, 11:59
I've waited long hours for someone to be released, only for the institution to decide for whatever opaque reasons not to do so that day (or the next few days at least once.) I've paid bail on a Thursday and then waited until Monday because of paperwork screw-ups. I've also been surprised by them kicking someone to the curb so fast nobody has a chance to get there to greet them in time. I see no rhyme or reason to the process whatsoever.Hey, thanks to all who shared their knowledge on this subject! Much appreciated!

Once was in Miami at the Univ hospital and was being directed to another build a few blocks away. It was midnight and the streets were lit so I was about to walk when I was informed that the direction I was headed was near the detention center and they tended to release about 11:30 PM, so my chance of running into someone could be high.

Anyway, when a girls dude gets out of the local hotel one has to wonder if that is a predictable thing and one can plan a date around it (beforehand). Was thinking if it was regular like in Miami, then planning might work. But alas, from what I see here it is an unpredictable process and not something to play with.

Thanks again!

Tazdude
05-01-13, 19:23
Lauren has been around for a while, is very sweet, easy going, capable and well worth it. The Lauren I speak of is in her mid 20's, has longer dark hair, taller, wears glasses or contacts and usually can be found on the far south end, depending on where she is staying. Last I knew, she does not have a working phone.She has phone now.

Nice big ass too.

Cutegeek
05-02-13, 01:45

But I will come back to find this girl again.I ran into this Lauren too. Had a similar experience with her. She seemed like a very sweet girl though a bit nervous. This was on Monday night. She was standing around in the rain, which made it easy to spot that she was a working girl as the streets were pretty deserted otherwise.

LittleGuy2
05-02-13, 15:55
Hey man can I get Laurens number.

She has phone now.

Nice big ass too.

Msaunders6969
05-03-13, 22:24
Dated Jessica today and about 2 weeks ago. Long brown hair, age 26, 5'5".130 lbs. Nice attractive girl to hug and kiss passionately. Excellent BBBJCIM, knows how to use her tongue. Nice soft hand to massage the boys. You won't last long with this chick. Haven't had the opportunity to sample full service but it is on the agenda for next time. She somewhere in theBerks Street area but can be found on the Avenue between Huntingdon and Cumberland

Kenbenz
05-07-13, 11:50
Though I have been around, I have not been up to much worth writing about. But I want to mention that I have had good experiences with two who are currently active and can use the patronage:

After a long absence, Ava (link to my old report) Is back. She varies her location.

Also, I had a nice date with Bobbi (her spelling). TrublMaykr's report was 100% accurate and on the money, so far as I could tell.

These two deserve to be treated well and well rewarded. Both are around a lot these days, and pretty easy to recognize from the descriptions (even though neither has pix on this board).

RecycleMikel6
05-08-13, 14:44
I gave her a call last night and found out she is at home NJ. Still working but not staying overnight in Philly. I'm planning to get together tonight. I'll let you know how it works out. RM

Quiet Business
05-08-13, 17:31
I will be brief. A few days ago I was riding in my space ship and noticed a nice and short little Puerto rican alien who says everyone calls it J Lo. Just over 5 feet, long hair, nice stats. Has somewhat of a bad / street attitude, but with some finesse, that turns around completely and makes her more pleasant. Up further north past alleg. One of the best flute performances in town, IMHO. Demonstrated a disappearing act right in front of my eyes. Told me that she recently got home from visiting a relative named Leonard. No contact info but is known by the others around alleg. Forty pieces of silver were put into the collection plate. Well worth it, once you get past the attitude. Surprisingly, no rush.

Miami Boy
05-21-13, 11:29
Found her this morning between Huntington and Leheigh. Breastworks looking very good in a black and red top. Did a quicky BJ car date and she did not try to rush it but also won't do multi-hour dates due to handler keeping her on a tight leash. Wanted to take her to motel for a 4 hour play time but she passed.

The best time to find her is early in the day. She said she was out at 6 am, I found her about 9.

Miami Boy
05-22-13, 11:15
I gave her a call last night and found out she is at home NJ. Still working but not staying overnight in Philly. I'm planning to get together tonight. I'll let you know how it works out. RMShe was out near Huntington last night. I wish I had snatched her up when I had the chance. I hesitated and she disappeared for the night. I won't make that mistake again!

Miami Boy
05-22-13, 11:30
Picked her up near Huntington for a FS car date. About 5'5", long brown hair. Nice body, tiny boobs. Very nice personality, no rush and tries to please. Forgot to ask about pics and she has no phone.

Miami Boy
05-22-13, 11:35
Talked to Angie briefly yesterday. As always, she greets me with a big hug. And as usual, she looked great. Hair smelled clean, makeup looked fresh. She is definitely on my todo list.

VjUtt
05-22-13, 13:35
Dies anyone know if Amanda or Ashley are still around? I want to get sum SW action on Friday. What would be a good time? What's the best spot?

Vj

Gator145
05-22-13, 16:47
I will be brief. A few days ago I was riding in my space ship and noticed a nice and short little Puerto rican alien who says everyone calls it J Lo. Just over 5 feet, long hair, nice stats. Has somewhat of a bad / street attitude, but with some finesse, that turns around completely and makes her more pleasant. Up further north past alleg. One of the best flute performances in town, IMHO. Demonstrated a disappearing act right in front of my eyes. Told me that she recently got home from visiting a relative named Leonard. No contact info but is known by the others around alleg. Forty pieces of silver were put into the collection plate. Well worth it, once you get past the attitude. Surprisingly, no rush.I don't post much negative info about any of the girls of the Ave. Of course I will break my own rule when it comes to something needing to be said or as a matter of safety for everybody. This is one of those times. Many times it is important that we share whatever info we may have on certain girls on the Ave. To protect each other. J LO or Yesinia depending on what she calls herself that day is one of these girls that should be avoided at all costs. It has been related to me by various mongers that J LO is a complete street thief. Equal to Crazy Katie for those that remember her. It is said she has stolen from one or more mongers cell phones, laptops, car keys, wallets, and just about anything that isn't nailed down. She doesn't look like it but she is a Crack working girl that frequents the area from Ontario and the K to Buckius and the K. For those that may not know where Buckius is it is the Erie and Torresdale area. Spends a lot of time around the Tioga station area also. At times she will wander to the south end and hang around Huntingdon. When she steals from mongers she unloads the goods to the guys that sell Crack on Thayer between the K and Jasper. I'm trying to get pics posted of her very soon. It is of the utmost importance that as mongers we share this type info on girls to keep mongers safe. J LO will sometimes work in teams with other girls around the Thayer St and K area. Don't let her cute petite stature fool you, she has been known to pull a knife on at least two mongers. This girl is a must to avoid when it comes to safety. She can be very tough if she feels the need. It is my very strong recommendation if you see her on the Ave, Stay as far from her as you can. If you find yourself face to face with her in your car, then find a way to dump her. Tell her you went out and forgot your money. What ever you do, do not allow her to gain the upper hand with you. You will lose every time. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

Quiet Business
05-22-13, 17:23
I don't post much negative info about any of the girls of the Ave. Of course I will break my own rule when it comes to something needing to be said or as a matter of safety for everybody. This is one of those times. Many times it is important that we share whatever info we may have on certain girls on the Ave. To protect each other. J LO or Yesinia depending on what she calls herself that day is one of these girls that should be avoided at all costs. It has been related to me by various mongers that J LO is a complete street thief. Equal to Crazy Katie for those that remember her. It is said she has stolen from one or more mongers cell phones, laptops, car keys, wallets, and just about anything that isn't nailed down. She doesn't look like it but she is a Crack working girl that frequents the area from Ontario and the K to Buckius and the K. For those that may not know where Buckius is it is the Erie and Torresdale area. Spends a lot of time around the Tioga station area also. At times she will wander to the south end and hang around Huntingdon. When she steals from mongers she unloads the goods to the guys that sell Crack on Thayer between the K and Jasper. I'm trying to get pics posted of her very soon. It is of the utmost importance that as mongers we share this type info on girls to keep mongers safe. J LO will sometimes work in teams with other girls around the Thayer St and K area. Don't let her cute petite stature fool you, she has been known to pull a knife on at least two mongers. This girl is a must to avoid when it comes to safety. She can be very tough if she feels the need. It is my very strong recommendation if you see her on the Ave, Stay as far from her as you can. If you find yourself face to face with her in your car, then find a way to dump her. Tell her you went out and forgot your money. What ever you do, do not allow her to gain the upper hand with you. You will lose every time. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorI will try and look up those negative reports about her. She gave me another name as well but it wasn't Yesenia. Either way, it does sound like we are thinking of the same girl. Gator, you have provided good information to me before, so I will take your post into consideration. I did report accurately and had a good time. I felt a little attitude from her but I guess I am good at putting out fires, LOL. I don't think I will be pressing my luck anymore with her, even though she is just the type I like. Better safe than sorry I guess. FYI, I personally don't know what all she partakes in, but I know pills are one of her vices for sure.

Waldo58
05-22-13, 17:25
Dies anyone know if Amanda or Ashley are still around? I want to get sum SW action on Friday. What would be a good time? What's the best spot?

VjVjUtt, despite appearances to the contrary, this is not Pimp Central here. You have to do a little research to find the answers to some of your questions. Take Amanda, for example. Go learn the Advanced Search up there in the right top corner, and ask for reports in Philadelphia on Amanda. Right at the top of the list you'll see Gator's report very specifically stating where to find her. Any of us could be nice and just tell you, but it does get tiresome.

I would also address the guy who posts so many pictures in another Philadelphia thread. Mr. Photoman, you've got to be more consistent in explaining where and when you find these models. Amanda and Ashley are but two examples. It fits in so much better with the mission of USA Sex Guide if you always evaluate sexual performance and give the approximate location of the pickup. Posting pretty pictures is great, but there are other, better internet forums for that if it's your primary purpose.

Quiet Business
05-22-13, 17:30
Two mornings ago I was sleepwalking and ran into a light brown Central American who goes by Lizzy. Short brunette hair, slim frame. Very sweet and innocent looking. One of the best flute lessons in a while. Quotes forty silver dollars but settled for less due to thirst. Bbjcimws. On the K North of Lehigh. Changed my mind about the sweet and innocent idea when I saw the thugs she met up with. Shame.

Teddy Nomad
05-23-13, 15:21
After being a dedicated reader, I have decided to start posting.

My first post involves Sarah Smiles, she is living right around Huntingdon station. Stated that she only tries to see dates who she has seen in the past.

There has been a lot of new talent out there, the other night there were 5 girls at Sargent street, almost starting to resemble the old days.

Quiet Business
05-24-13, 18:45
Saw this one again. This time I had to partake in more than a flute lesson. Damage was six dimes. A slight rush but semi-good acting. Scared me when offered bare service.

Thar11
05-29-13, 15:25
Saw this one again. This time I had to partake in more than a flute lesson. Damage was six dimes. A slight rush but semi-good acting. Scared me when offered bare service.Picked up Lizzy at Seargent last week. She is petite and looks really young. At first I didn't really look at her because I thought she was one of the little kids getting out of school since it was that time. Usually don't see girls working when school is letting out. I wasn't really looking for a date but when she waived and smiled I couldn't resist getting to meet her. Didn't do anything but hang out but I tipped her well. Made plans for the next night when I knew I could do a long date but she never called as promised. Very cute and articulate delco girl. Hopes she straightens up soon because this place will ruin her. She seems to be hooked up in a local house.

Beware as we talked about going to a local house but she said we better not because sometimes the guys rob the dates the girls bring there. Even told me on of the names of one of the local thugs that does the robbing.

Mystic10
05-30-13, 12:37
I just found out there was a 50 year old man shot at point blank range in Kensington early Thursday morning. The shooting happened around 2:00 AM. On Jasper Street. The guy was shot in the face and pronounced dead at the scene.

I also fount out a 21-year-old man was shot in Port Richmond also early Thursday morning. The shooting occurred around 2:00 a. M. In the on Shelborne Street. Police say the man was shot in the back and rushed to a nearby hospital and is in stable condition.

Police are not linking the two shooting at this time.

One more thing. I heard there is a house on the "K" not far from Huntingdon Station on the south bound side. Be aware bad things can happen there, like your pockets becoming lighter, so if a friend wants to take you there suggest another location just to be safe.

It is a difficult world, take care and be safe out there.

Boob Luvah
05-30-13, 15:18
I'm pretty sure your "Veronica" is shown in Cooky Jar's last set of pix under the name 'Betty'.Indeed, Betty is Veronica. I saw her yesterday in Huntingdon, she walks fast very hard to catch.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=229274&d=1360215441

Thar11
05-30-13, 15:32
Indeed, Betty is Veronica. I saw her yesterday in Huntingdon, she walks fast very hard to catch.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=229274&d=1360215441I picked her up a couple times. She did tell me that she does not like to stay put when working. She feels safer walking rather than standing still on a corner. So if you see her walking on the Ave she is more than likely trying to get a date.

Quiet Business
05-31-13, 22:06
Picked up Lizzy at Seargent last week. She is petite and looks really young. At first I didn't really look at her because I thought she was one of the little kids getting out of school since it was that time. Usually don't see girls working when school is letting out. I wasn't really looking for a date but when she waived and smiled I couldn't resist getting to meet her. Didn't do anything but hang out but I tipped her well. Made plans for the next night when I knew I could do a long date but she never called as promised. Very cute and articulate delco girl. Hopes she straightens up soon because this place will ruin her. She seems to be hooked up in a local house.

Beware as we talked about going to a local house but she said we better not because sometimes the guys rob the dates the girls bring there. Even told me on of the names of one of the local thugs that does the robbing.Yep, That's her. She does seem to tell all. I met up with her a third time yesterday. She never calls. Ever, LOL. I never expect one from any of the girls anyway. She is sweet but will be sucked dry in a few months. In other news, I saw Britney looking pretty good but someone beat me to it. Oh well, there's always next time although she says she's not out like she usually is.

Johnbgood321
06-07-13, 09:33
I posted this is the wrong place. I apologize!

Help me I'm from out of state

Hi group. I'm asking for some help. I'll be in town in about three weeks. I'd like to know the best and safest areas to play in. Those willing to help can pm me, or a post would do as well. I need areas and donation amounts. Thanks in advance! JBG

Bond 007
06-08-13, 19:18
I ran into Kelly the other Day, she is back in action I remembered her from a few years ago she still has a bad attitude steer clear of this one not worth the price of admission.

Kelman
06-12-13, 19:14
A friend reported a recent meeting with Val (Tioga). The last time he was with her about 6 months ago she jacked his cash while he was in the bathroom, but he thought he'd give her another chance. She took him to a neighborhood house for a Hamilton and spent most of the time rushing him. Unfortunately, he also felt her trying to get into his pockets. Buyer beware.

Gator145
06-13-13, 17:04
A friend reported a recent meeting with Val (Tioga). The last time he was with her about 6 months ago she jacked his cash while he was in the bathroom, but he thought he'd give her another chance. She took him to a neighborhood house for a Hamilton and spent most of the time rushing him. Unfortunately, he also felt her trying to get into his pockets. Buyer beware.I tend to agree regarding Val. I guess that recent State Road Stay did very little to change her old habits.

Now lets put Val in the proper light. We have to remember she used to work in tandem with Crazy Katie. That should be enough deterrent there. For those of you that remember Crazy Katie, most would agree she is a nightmare on the Ave. One thing, I would be very cautious going to a neighborhood house with anybody. I have been informed that there are some mongers getting mugged in these places. Personally I wouldn't chance it at all. Especially if the pussy is cheap they may be trying to make up their shortages in another way. If these addicts get "sick enough" no telling what could happen on their turf.

Word to the wise, always maintain some sense of control of any given situation. On somebody else's turf you are not able to do that. Going behind unfamiliar closed doors is probably the single most dangerous position a monger can put himself in. You are putting yourself in the lions den with hungry lions. Something happens, you get bullied while there, robbed, injured what could you do? Not to mention you are usually out numbered in places like that. There's not a blowjob good enough to even chance it.

Another scenario, A body is found in there and you was the last person seen going in the building. Or the low life that is "watching the girls back" takes down your tag number and gives it to LEO. Very possible and tough situations to put yourself in. Something like that can ruin your life in more ways than one. My advice, do not use these low budget Kensington motels. It's not worth the drama. How much you really saving? $ 10. 00?

Although the Carlyle is a dive it is a more controlled meeting than Hart lane or any of the other rundown excuses for buildings in that area.

Remember, thinking about what can go wrong is all part of being safe out there. Trust only yourself. An addict will tell you anything. They would try to sell ice to Eskimos and make them think it's a great deal. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

MaximusCut
06-15-13, 01:14
I tend to agree regarding Val. I guess that recent State Road Stay did very little to change her old habits.

Now lets put Val in the proper light. We have to remember she used to work in tandem with Crazy Katie. That should be enough deterrent there. For those of you that remember Crazy Katie, most would agree she is a nightmare on the Ave. One thing, I would be very cautious going to a neighborhood house with anybody. I have been informed that there are some mongers getting mugged in these places. Personally I wouldn't chance it at all. Especially if the pussy is cheap they may be trying to make up their shortages in another way. If these addicts get "sick enough" no telling what could happen on their turf.

Word to the wise, always maintain some sense of control of any given situation. On somebody else's turf you are not able to do that. Going behind unfamiliar closed doors is probably the single most dangerous position a monger can put himself in. You are putting yourself in the lions den with hungry lions. Something happens, you get bullied while there, robbed, injured what could you do? Not to mention you are usually out numbered in places like that. There's not a blowjob good enough to even chance it.

Another scenario, A body is found in there and you was the last person seen going in the building. Or the low life that is "watching the girls back" takes down your tag number and gives it to LEO. Very possible and tough situations to put yourself in. Something like that can ruin your life in more ways than one. My advice, do not use these low budget Kensington motels. It's not worth the drama. How much you really saving? $ 10. 00?

Although the Carlyle is a dive it is a more controlled meeting than Hart lane or any of the other rundown excuses for buildings in that area.

Remember, thinking about what can go wrong is all part of being safe out there. Trust only yourself. An addict will tell you anything. They would try to sell ice to Eskimos and make them think it's a great deal. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.I should have read this post earlier. Oh well! My work today brought me briefly to the Ave today & who did I bump into immediately. Val! She is as much crazy as Crazy Katie. For the entire time she was in my car, her hands were busy checking every nook & corner in my car. Luckily nothing is missing & I only felt safe after she got off. Beware gentlemen!

Thar11
06-15-13, 09:14
I should have read this post earlier. Oh well! My work today brought me briefly to the Ave today & who did I bump into immediately. Val! She is as much crazy as Crazy Katie. For the entire time she was in my car, her hands were busy checking every nook & corner in my car. Luckily nothing is missing & I only felt safe after she got off. Beware gentlemen!I definitely want to steer clear of Val. What does she looks like. Are there any pics?

Gator145
06-15-13, 22:54
I definitely want to steer clear of Val. What does she looks like. Are there any pics?CookyJar did take pics of Val and they are posted on his thread. I'm just not sure when that was. If I'm not mistaken I think it was last summer. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

Jacurutu
06-16-13, 05:37
CookyJar did take pics of Val and they are posted on his thread. I'm just not sure when that was. If I'm not mistaken I think it was last summer. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorLook to about page 60 in the photo gallery, filtered for Philly, last 365 days.

MaximusCut
06-17-13, 00:11
CookyJar did take pics of Val and they are posted on his thread. I'm just not sure when that was. If I'm not mistaken I think it was last summer. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorYes, that is correct. Cookiejar has the right pictures.

Paul32
06-18-13, 21:38
Who`s crazy Katie? Is she still working?

Old Delinquent
06-22-13, 07:41
Oh, most knowledgeable and well-traveled brethren.

Has anyone previously encountered this young lady, and if so, what can you share. Please feel free to PM if it's personal.

JCM2767
06-23-13, 22:28
Happened to check out the stroll last week and found this chick hanging out near the Huntingdon Station. She said her name is Isabel. She looked like 19 years old but she told me she's 26, blonde, about 5'3, blue eyes. Took her to the nearest notel. She's a nice girl with a good attitude. Had a good conversation with her as she talked about her life. Does anybody have any info about this girl? I'm just curious is all. But, she's very accommodating during the date, there was no rushing so everything went well. She didn't have a phone so no digits but she took my number with a promise of calling back. But you know how that goes, so I'm not expecting. I'm just hoping that one day I would see her again.

Thar11
06-24-13, 08:39
Oh, most knowledgeable and well-traveled brethren.

Has anyone previously encountered this young lady, and if so, what can you share. Please feel free to PM if it's personal.

256323I picked her up last. Agreed to go back to my apartment and let me undressed and then get a BJ. Yu never know what the body is like to you unwrap it. I guess she has problems but complained the whole time. When I went to undress her she complained to the point that I finally just wanted to get the BJ over with and send her on her way. Talked constantly about how she was going to be on backpage. Some of these girls think backpage is going to make them some kind of a star. Probably a pimp feeding them shit to get them in the stable. She did give a nice BBBJ though but started bitching again when a drop of cum got on her sweatpants.

Gator145
06-24-13, 08:50
Does anybody have any info about this girl? I'm just curious is all. But, she's very accommodating during the date, there was no rushing so everything went well. She didn't have a phone so no digits but she took my number with a promise of calling back. But you know how that goes, so I'm not expecting. I'm just hoping that one day I would see her again.[/QUOTE]Isabelle, who we call Bella or Izzy has been a staple at The station off and on for about two years.

She's one of the girls that pays attention to how she looks. Takes very good care of herself always has. For her size Izzy is tough as nails and. Yet to be with her one would think the she knew you for years. She bathes regularly. A tip many girls out there should use wisely. Most times she has her nails done. Hair always looks great. Yes she has drop dead beautiful blue eyes. For these reasons she can get a higher salary than many girls. She is a prime example of how a working girl should dress and act. She is always a lot of fun to be around. Always gives me a big hello, a smile, and a squeeze that just won't let go.

Izzy battles the same demons as everybody there, yet she handles them with the grace of a princess. She's another of those girls you can take home to Mom and just fit right in. There are photos on CookyJars thread of her under a different name. Can't say the name here to protect her privacy. Just look and you will see.

She is one of those gems on the Ave that many can't seem to find. She never looks like she is working. I have spent a lot of time with Izzy but have never sampled the wares. We are very good friends to say the least. I would say there are at least a dozen girls of her quality available. Just have to know where to look and most of all know what it is you are looking for. Any time you see her tell her Gator always sends a big hello. As for her phone, this is the first time I have known her to be without one. When she has one she maintains it. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator

JCM2767
06-24-13, 23:21
Does anybody have any info about this girl? I'm just curious is all. But, she's very accommodating during the date, there was no rushing so everything went well. She didn't have a phone so no digits but she took my number with a promise of calling back. But you know how that goes, so I'm not expecting. I'm just hoping that one day I would see her again.Isabelle, who we call Bella or Izzy has been a staple at The station off and on for about two years.

She's one of the girls that pays attention to how she looks. Takes very good care of herself always has. For her size Izzy is tough as nails and. Yet to be with her one would think the she knew you for years. She bathes regularly. A tip many girls out there should use wisely. Most times she has her nails done. Hair always looks great. Yes she has drop dead beautiful blue eyes. For these reasons she can get a higher salary than many girls. She is a prime example of how a working girl should dress and act. She is always a lot of fun to be around. Always gives me a big hello, a smile, and a squeeze that just won't let go.

Izzy battles the same demons as everybody there, yet she handles them with the grace of a princess. She's another of those girls you can take home to Mom and just fit right in. There are photos on CookyJars thread of her under a different name. Can't say the name here to protect her privacy. Just look and you will see.

She is one of those gems on the Ave that many can't seem to find. She never looks like she is working. I have spent a lot of time with Izzy but have never sampled the wares. We are very good friends to say the least. I would say there are at least a dozen girls of her quality available. Just have to know where to look and most of all know what it is you are looking for. Any time you see her tell her Gator always sends a big hello. As for her phone, this is the first time I have known her to be without one. When she has one she maintains it. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator[/QUOTE]

Hi Gator,
Thanks for the info. She told me a lot about herself and you're right, she's one tough cookie. She mentioned she was clean and doing good for a little while but just had a recent relapse. Hope she finds a way to get herself back on the right track. Stay safe!

Runner8
06-26-13, 07:02
Is there a pic?

Isabelle, who we call Bella or Izzy has been a staple at The station off and on for about two years.

She is one of those gems on the Ave that many can't seem to find. She never looks like she is working. I have spent a lot of time with Izzy but have never sampled the wares. We are very good friends to say the least. I would say there are at least a dozen girls of her quality available. Just have to know where to look and most of all know what it is you are looking for. Any time you see her tell her Gator always sends a big hello. As for her phone, this is the first time I have known her to be without one. When she has one she maintains it. Me I'm just an 'OL GatorHi Gator,

Thanks for the info. She told me a lot about herself and you're right, she's one tough cookie. She mentioned she was clean and doing good for a little while but just had a recent relapse. Hope she finds a way to get herself back on the right track. Stay safe![/QUOTE]

Letme
06-26-13, 18:22
Any action on Christopher Columbus Blvd?

Gator145
06-27-13, 16:57
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/six-arrested-in-daylight-prostitution-sting-in-kensington/

Anybody looking for anything out there beware, all the murderers, rapists, bank robbers, drug dealers have been apprehended and police are now focusing their sights on working girls. They must have run out of real police work to do. It seems this department is getting farther and farther away from true police work. They are scared to death to go after the true criminals on the streets. So they jump on the street walkers wagon.

Do they have any idea how many unsolved murders and robberies there are just in the area they are targeting now? Seems they always have a tough time finding the people responsible for killing streetwalkers and homeless people. But when it comes to getting a cop killer they make sure they get SOMEBODY.

'Cmon boys and girls wake the fuck up. Where the hell is the departments priorities? REALLY, prostitutes and Johns before catching murderers and drug dealers, robbers. Are you serious? If you can't do the real job QUIT and let someone take your place that will do the real job. This department seems to distance itself so far from the real quality of life crimes such as drugs, murder, rape and robbery. Instead they go after streetwalkers.

So now people can walk down the street without worrying about getting their dick sucked. Just have to be careful they don't get their brains blown out. OOOooook!

Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Fromtheback
06-28-13, 04:07
I found myself in the area for a few days, and decided to venture over to the K for some hunting. Met Brittany at K and B street, by the station. Negotiated 20 for a BBBJ and FS in my truck. Settled for just the first part, because the cops were fuckin everywhere, and I didn't want to get caught with my pants down.

Going to have to check out this Carlyle next time I'm in town.

Thar11
06-28-13, 17:37
I saw a new face Thursday afternoon on the K at Venango. Brunette with hair pulled back, clear complexion, very nice large breasts and a little weight on her. She didn't look like the typical street walker junkie to me and she wasn't really working it that hard. I made eye contact and parked a little up the block; she saw me but didn't approach the car. Looped around and parked a little closer. She walked up towards the passenger side but didn't get in when I motioned her too. Instead she walked around to the driver side and asked me what I wanted to do. I asked her what her name was, she responded Julie and then I politely asked her to hop in and that we would talk about it. Instead of getting in she asked me what I wanted to do again.

I could notice someone across the street in the background a navy work jumpsuit with a ridiculous looking afro wig who looked like a cross between a clown and someone who just left a 70's retro party checking us out. This coupled with her refusal to get in the car told me to pass. Everyone knows not to talk through the car window and that female vice will rarely if ever get in your car so I drove off.

Met with a regular girl later that day and told her the story and described the couple. She told me the retro dude is her boyfriend and that she is not a cop. She did say they are a little strange though. Either way I made the right decision as I do not like to date any girls with their bf's lurking like that as it will turn into a rushed date at best.

LittleGuy2
06-29-13, 01:13
http://www.xvideos.com/video4473527/pawg#_tabFavs

Miami Boy
06-29-13, 07:17
She is a true girlfriend type, likes conversation, long dates, going out to dinner, allnights. Always clean, cares about her appearance (clothes and makeup). Looks even better in person than her photos. She asked me to share her number so contributors, pm me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos/page3

Mike 80
06-30-13, 16:01
http://www.xvideos.com/video4473527/pawg#_tabFavsThankfully my software blocked the attack and I'd'ed it. Thanks Littleguy2.

CookyJar
06-30-13, 16:50
Thankfully my software blocked the attack and I'd'ed it. Thanks Littleguy2.Were you able to ID the young lady. Shame on you Littleguy2.

CookyJar

LittleGuy2
07-02-13, 02:12
Mike80 sorry. I didn't have any issue with it. Anyone else have a problem with it.

Sam Iam
07-02-13, 12:28
Mike80 sorry. I didn't have any issue with it. Anyone else have a problem with it.Often times it depends on the operating system. If you plan to access any of those site be sure to have anti-virus software with the latest definitions operating on your pc. There is one nasty malware virus out there call FBI green dot malware virus, it has nothing to do with the FBI it is a scam to separate you from your money. If you get it, reboot your computer in safe mode, restore to a date prior to the virus and run anti-virus software with the latest definitions. Hope this helps!

Mmppt
07-02-13, 22:57
It's not even the operating system. A lot of times viruses come through advertisers, which the website owner has no control of. They just sell space to third-parties who then source it out to other advertisers. Which is how viruses end up on websites. Use an adblocker for your browser.

AlFromWildel
07-04-13, 21:08
It's not even the operating system. A lot of times viruses come through advertisers, which the website owner has no control of. They just sell space to third-parties who then source it out to other advertisers. Which is how viruses end up on websites. Use an adblocker for your browser.I use Spybot and McAfee, but I avoided the link because, well I'm paranoid.

But, I won't blame Littleguy, as he might not be aware there was a virus if his antivirus and adblockers were up to it. If you don't know the poster, don't click the link.

LittleGuy2
07-05-13, 03:22
I'm sorry to anyone who might have been infected. I'll tried and get a virus free version of the video

Tonsil Hockey
07-05-13, 04:04
Mmppt is spot-on correct, as "pop-up" advertisements are a frequent source for "malware redirect" code, which, in some more recent versions of the offending source code, will "silently" open an unseen browser window, which uploads the worm / trojan / virus in a very effective manner. The Discovery Network disbanded their viewer moderated forums last November after receiving a boatload of complaints from members whose PC's were infected through errant advertising hosted by the Discovery servers.

Errant JAVA source code is the most malevolent offender, be sure that your JAVA software is updated, because a bug in a 2011 update was discovered last summer which revealed a huge security flaw.

AVAST, free antivirus, when properly installed and maintained, is "fairly decent" protection against infection, but your JAVA software must be updated. Mozilla Firefox is one of the better browsers, when used in conjunction with the upgraded software, and current AVAST! Virus profiles.

Teddy Nomad
07-06-13, 18:58
Does anyone know Alison, super skinny, tall, long dark hair? She frequents the sergeant street areas. Anyone I have dated her numerous times and need some fresh ideas, suggestions etc of what people have done with her, what she has allowed etc. I know she gets very friendly and willing when dope sick and her habit is really bad.

Send to me via PM.

Thanks

JayLovesJenny
07-07-13, 10:13
Just wondering if there is any certain place where I can find some Latinas. I only seem to find black or white and want some variety.

Gator145
07-07-13, 18:47
Just wondering if there is any certain place where I can find some Latinas. I only seem to find black or white and want some variety.Let me check with some of my Spanish friends about your request. I do know of one but she is on State Road vacation at the moment. I'll check around and PM you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Gumby69
07-07-13, 19:46
I went to Philly on Sunday a few weeks ago to see a Dominatrix. After I was done with with session with the dominatrix I decided to take a drive around Philly and see how many SWs I could spot. Around 9pm I drove down Kensington Avenue and spotted only one SW. The streetwalker who I did spot was morbidly obese. I also noticed another two more streetwalkers near Kensington Avenue. There seemed to be a police car every few blocks on Kensington Avenue.

Is it normal for their to be a lack of SWs on Kensington avenue on a Sunday night? Is there normally a strong Police presence on Kensington avenue? Is Kensington Avenue still the place to pick up SWs or has the SW action moved elsewhere?

The reason I want a streetwalker is because I want to have a BBBJ. Most escorts require condoms for BJs.

Teddy Nomad
07-07-13, 22:09
This goes out to all the guys who like to just hand over money to a girl because of a sob story. I do not call girls, rather I give them all my number and wait for them to call me. This will happen when they get robbed, raped, arrested, or just really dopesick. Now they are very willing to go that extra mile. Anyway I get a call today and I am only 5 minutes away from her. She tells me where to pick her up at, I get there and she tells me how one of her guys just handed her 20 bucks. So now instead of having the upper hand, she wants to go and cop, if I don't take her she is just going to go anyways, and I really wanted to date her, but now it wasn't nearly as hot a date it as it could be.

Teddy

Msaunders6969
07-08-13, 08:50
Just wondering if there is any certain place where I can find some Latinas. I only seem to find black or white and want some variety.Yes, that would be a nice change of pace. I haven't seen any around in quite some time and then it was only far and few in between.

FourTwoNight
07-09-13, 07:34
No it is not normal on any day for such a lack of talent. I too was down on both Sat morning and Sun evening and notice a lack of SW. Though I did pick up Michelle at Huntingdon. She was very nice and gave an amazing BBBJCIM. Not exactly what I was looking for but I was satisfied. She said a lot of girls are taking vacations on state Road right now. LEO is really cracking down. That combined with the extremely high temps.

Gumby69
07-09-13, 15:40
I never cumed in a woman's mouth before. I only had two BBBJs in my life. One ended in a hand job, the other ended in a CBJ. Both were from escorts from Philly. I live in central PA and drive 1 hour to Harrisburg to for escorts. There are way more choices in Philly, but Philly is a 3 hour drive away. Hardly any backpage escorts do BBJ in Harrisburg.

Is BBBJCIM more common in Philly than smaller cities like Harrisburg among backpage escorts? Do most Backpage escorts in Philly preform BBBJ?

It seems like SWs are the best option for BBBJCIM. Do most SWs do BBBJCIM?

Miami Boy
07-16-13, 09:18
As others have said, it is just a matter of timing. On my last three visits, As soon as I got my rental car, I headed for the Ave. All were between 10 am and 6 pm. Two were Saturdays and the other was on Wednesday. Both Saturdays there were a handful of girls and the usual amount of LE. I wouldn't say a lot but enough to make it worth the trip. But the Wednesday was crazy. It was like pre LE crackdown, like it was three years ago. Very little visible LE. I could not believe how many SW I were out. I saw 7 previous dates. 5 that I have previously spoken to but not yet dated and actually lost count of all the new faces.

Just to name a few,
Michelle (granny glasses) , Westmoorland.
Jamie (Abdul) , Westmoorland.
A cute little blond in glasses who locked to be no more than 15, Tioga
Jacky (red pony tail) , Lehigh.
Jessica (Star of David) , Sargent.
Shana, Sargent.
Samantha, Huntington.
Rose, Huntington.
Jamie, Huntington.
Angie, Lehigh.
And even Katie (blond bomb) Somerset, who I haven't seen around in about a year.

Mongering is a lot like fishing. When I'm standing on the shore looking out at the lake, I never whow what I'll get. Could be hours without a nibble or a big catch right away.

LittleGuy2
07-16-13, 13:24
I know Val has recently had a few bad reviews lately but I want to report a great experience I had with her this morning. I know cooky has a few pictures of her in his review.

I got out to the Ave last night shortly after midnight and there wasn't much going on on the north end so I headed down towards Huntington. Did my usual loops and saw a few gems hanging out around Sargent and Jasper. Seems like girls aren't gaming on the Ave but just off it now. Anyway by the time I did myy loop arounds they were gone. Started to head home and as I was passing tioga I saw Val. She's a sexy brunmett with great tits. I never noticed her reviews and I had no clue people had bad experiences with her. I Guadeloupe a great time. VAL is super accomdating. Had half and half. She mentioned the site on our way home and how she recently caught a bad rap. She came up with a few excuses that went in one and out the other ear. But she said she was on a mission yo improve that. Said she would be on backpage soon.

Runner8
07-17-13, 09:06
Katie? I thought she had pretty serious bf. I'm sure he would flip if she actually is working.

FYI. I am finding more action a block or two off the K these days.

As others have said, it is just a matter of timing. On my last three visits, As soon as I got my rental car, I headed for the Ave. All were between 10 am and 6 pm. Two were Saturdays and the other was on Wednesday. Both Saturdays there were a handful of girls and the usual amount of LE. I wouldn't say a lot but enough to make it worth the trip. But the Wednesday was crazy. It was like pre LE crackdown, like it was three years ago. Very little visible LE. I could not believe how many SW I were out. I saw 7 previous dates. 5 that I have previously spoken to but not yet dated and actually lost count of all the new faces.

Just to name a few,

Michelle (granny glasses) , Westmoorland.

Jamie (Abdul) , Westmoorland.

A cute little blond in glasses who locked to be no more than 15, Tioga

Jacky (red pony tail) , Lehigh.

Jessica (Star of David) , Sargent.

Shana, Sargent.

Samantha, Huntington.

Rose, Huntington.

Jamie, Huntington.

Angie, Lehigh.

And even Katie (blond bomb) Somerset, who I haven't seen around in about a year.

Mongering is a lot like fishing. When I'm standing on the shore looking out at the lake, I never whow what I'll get. Could be hours without a nibble or a big catch right away.

Member #4422
07-18-13, 15:26
Val is cute with a tight body if she is nice and accommodating like you say Miami Boy I would just hide the valuables and ride that one for all it's worth.

Street Hawk

Member #4422
07-19-13, 05:25
Val is cute with a tight body if she is nice and accommodating like you say Miami Boy I would just hide the valuables and ride that one for all it's worth.

Street HawkI meant to put LittleGuy2 I should be a senior with my old handle and this one combined and able to edit.

Street Hawk / Redskins12345

CapeMay0069
07-19-13, 12:53
So yesterday had the chance to hit the ave picked up "lilly" around Lehigh wanted to go to ABS couple blocks down and the old man said no women allowed in. Now it been a while since I been down there but I always went here, anybody know what happened they get busted or somthing. Anyway we did a car date in the 100 degree weather so I kinda poped early to get it over with CBJ. 3 hit it was OK.

Kylenea
07-19-13, 13:55
Heard from Nicole- she is on extended vacation up on State st and said she misses her friends and would like to hear from them. Anyone needing the particulars on getting to her can PM me.

Ed Norton
07-19-13, 13:55
What ever happened to Abdul? Say what you will about people who house and provide for and control girls, Abdul gave us some real winners. Brittney, little Angie, Holly, Stephanie, Jamie, and curly Nicole come to mind. His seeming attraction to the short and cute matched my preference. Unfortunately he moved away from his K & Westmoreland location and reportedly dropped out of the game. That strip from the 7-11 down to Allegheny hasn't been the same since.

Some recent posts referring to "Ab" (Miami Boy & Cape May) make me wonder if he has returned. I hope so. Driving by his place always increased the chance of a quality find and decreased the time needed to drive up and down the Avenue.

If anybody has updated info, let us know.

Enveed05
07-23-13, 21:38
I have seen Theresa recently. She's been well reviewed here and is an atf of myself and a few others here. She wanted me to let you all know that she's still available. Senior members can pm for digits, if you have met her before, contact number hasn't changed. She truly is a gem.

Lovetiger
07-25-13, 16:08
Been a long time since I've taken a stroll and I found Jessica. She was on a corner with two other girls. One named Nicole. Nicole has curly dark hair. As I approached another monger swept her up right in front of me. No matter. Jessica was willing & ready.

Jessica is a brunette with a spinner's body. Once she took off her clothes, she revealed lots of stretch marks and titties without any perk left. She has a nice personality, but what thought was going to be a great FS session turned out to be an BBBJ. I negotiated 2 shots but only managed one. Chemistry wasn't there.

Overall review. Not a bad date, but not one for the record books, either.

Cephlapod Love
07-27-13, 11:10
I have seen Theresa recently. She's been well reviewed here and is an atf of myself and a few others here. She wanted me to let you all know that she's still available. Senior members can pm for digits, if you have met her before, contact number hasn't changed. She truly is a gem.IS that the same girl that fkdave was promoting several months back?

Enveed05
07-27-13, 22:01
IS that the same girl that fkdave was promoting several months back?Hey C-Love! Yep, one and the same. She caused quite a stir at one point around here. I'm not promoting her in any way, just putting the word out that she's still available even though fkdave isn't around anymore.

JCM2767
07-28-13, 00:22
I took the chance of driving out to the avenue last week and I guess it was my lucky day because I found Shaina who is well reviewed here. During our conversation she happened to mention about this forum and she said she just saw her picture here recently. BTW, much obliged to thank those who posted here about her because I didn't have to second guess myself picking her up. The reviews here were right on money as I experienced nothing less than good service. She's definitely a keeper. She gave me her phone number and I tried calling her numerous times for a repeat date but it would just ring once then go straight hanging up without going to voicemail. She mentioned she was having problems with her other phone that's why she got a new phone. But for some reason, the new phone just stopped working too. Oh well, just my luck with a nice lady like her. Will just hope that one day, I'll see her again.

AndersK08
07-28-13, 07:15
Hello and good morning to my fellow mongers. I am visiting your beautiful city from Orlando Florida until Tuesday. Actually I'm staying in Willow Grove but that's close enough. I will be heading to Jims later on South Street for a cheesesteak. I was wondering if somebody could tell me if there was any good SW activity in that area or nearby. Also I am more than happy to help out a fellow friend if you are ever in the Orlando area. We have some very good talent down here and a lot of it LOL. Thank you all.

Gag on It
07-28-13, 12:28
I am from Atlanta and was in your city fro 4 days last week I was staying downtown in the city but had a rental car so I cruised Kensington! You guys are lucky to have such a great long strip with so many side streets and options. I saw a few LE but they were on missions and not bothering mongers at a ll. LOL I saw many girls out looking will ing as I cruised fro an hour but then ii struck on a side street and found a regular girl 19 years old just walking I talked to her and in 45 mins she was back at my hotel for hours of free fun.

Atlanta is over crowded with men now so the chances of finding a regular girl like that in the street are 0.

Niceni
07-29-13, 16:49
Looking for pics, contact information on Samantha, WSW, used to see her a year or two ago, now I'm in San Fran, and just wondering if she is still on Kensi or whats up with her, if she ever got clean or if her bf ever got his shit together, anyone have any info or storys or pics that would help with this hunt I'd appreciate it, thank you. Feel free to hit up my inbox, good luck out there.

Miami Boy
07-30-13, 06:13
Looking for pics, contact information on Samantha, WSW, used to see her a year or two ago, now I'm in San Fran, and just wondering if she is still on Kensi or whats up with her, if she ever got clean or if her bf ever got his shit together, anyone have any info or storys or pics that would help with this hunt I'd appreciate it, thank you. Feel free to hit up my inbox, good luck out there.She is still around. Saw her at Huntington station about a month ago. Not as appealing as she used to be. Drugged out, dirty hair and clothes. She is with a different handler, haven't seen the old bf around.

Miami Boy
07-30-13, 06:24
I took the chance of driving out to the avenue last week and I guess it was my lucky day because I found Shaina who is well reviewed here. During our conversation she happened to mention about this forum and she said she just saw her picture here recently. BTW, much obliged to thank those who posted here about her because I didn't have to second guess myself picking her up. The reviews here were right on money as I experienced nothing less than good service. She's definitely a keeper. She gave me her phone number and I tried calling her numerous times for a repeat date but it would just ring once then go straight hanging up without going to voicemail. She mentioned she was having problems with her other phone that's why she got a new phone. But for some reason, the new phone just stopped working too. Oh well, just my luck with a nice lady like her. Will just hope that one day, I'll see her again.Shaina asked me to let you all know that although she is still having phone issues, she can be reached. If you call, she can hear you, but you will not hear her. She will call you right back. I know this to be true because as I was talking to her, she got a call and had to go use the phone at the Chinese restaurant. If you need her number, pm me. (contributors only)

Also she is not to hard to find. She is out daily. The last 5 times I hit the K, she was around Sargent.

Readhead
08-05-13, 22:04
Has anyone seen this FB page about Sarah Smiles? Crazy shit! She really must have pissed someone off.

[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

CookyJar
08-06-13, 08:17
Do we really need to post Facebook info on this site?

CookyJar

No we don't need to, further posting identifying info about anybody is a violation of forum policy.

A2

RecycleMikel6
08-06-13, 09:00
Has anyone seen this FB page about Sarah Smiles? Crazy shit!And even more of a disgrace that someone reposted this. Obvious that her account was hacked. She is a sweet kid. Great attitude. Great skills. The fact that someone is allowed to get away with posting what might be someone's complete name are grounds for their dismissal from this group aren't they?

Readhead
08-06-13, 23:49
The link that I posted was NOT Sarah's personal FB account nor was her account hacked. I would never reveal anyones personal or private info. If anyone saw the link you know what I'm talking about. My apologies to the Admin.

The account was started by one of Sarah's enemies, hellbent on bringing her down and causing harm. Apparently lots of people have the PW to this account and they all post hurtful, demeaning and slanderous messages about her. Haven't seen Sarah around for a while and I hope she's well. That is all.

Readhead.

Do we really need to post Facebook info on this site?

CookyJar.

No we don't need to, further posting identifying info about anybody is a violation of forum policy.

A2

Waldo58
08-07-13, 12:18
I would never reveal anyones personal or private info. If anyone saw the link you know what I'm talking about.Actually, in addition to her hometown, the post revealed her last name. With that one can find out if she is incarcerated, her criminal record, her birthdate, and when and where her next court appearance is.

Gator145
08-07-13, 16:28
The link that I posted was NOT Sarah's personal FB account nor was her account hacked. I would never reveal anyones personal or private info. If anyone saw the link you know what I'm talking about. My apologies to the Admin.

The account was started by one of Sarah's enemies, hellbent on bringing her down and causing harm. Apparently lots of people have the PW to this account and they all post hurtful, demeaning and slanderous messages about her. Haven't seen Sarah around for a while and I hope she's well. That is all.

Readhead.The reason you haven't seen her is because she is currently on a State Road vacation. Without getting to detailed, she got mixed up with the wrong crowd. She has been on vacation well over a month.

I agree that she is a very sweet girl. Sarah and I spent many cold weekends together. She went back to NJ for a while to be with family. As is the case so many times she returned to the area. That is when she got involved with some people she shouldn't have. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator