PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Big Daddy Don
07-09-06, 12:51
I'm heading up to the Summer Bike Fest later this month. Any good AMPs in the area? I have heard of Evergreen. Mapquest says it's 38 miles to there. Any good reports on it?

MikedD
07-10-06, 20:57
I'm heading up to the Summer Bike Fest later this month. Any good AMPs in the area? I have heard of Evergreen. Mapquest says it's 38 miles to there. Any good reports on it?

The times I have been there (about 4) I was only disappointed once. The women there have always been cute to smoking hot. Let us know. Have fun and be safe. P.S. There is also a strip bar a few miles north of Chambersberg.
It is not the greatest but if you go on a weekend you might want to kill some time there also.

Big Daddy Don
07-10-06, 21:32
Thanks Mike. I will post an evergreen report the end of this month!

Sajy123
07-10-06, 23:23
Jody's was the best experience for me.

Does anyone know if Jody's still around?

Member #4954
07-11-06, 07:31
Jody's burned to the ground a few months back, possible arson. I've always had a good time at Evergreen. The strip bar north of Chambersburg is Miss Lindsey's. It is no longer a mp, but an adult book store, with toys and dancers. I didnt have time to enjoy their company, so I cant say what happens and for what renumeration. Good luck and enjoy!

MikedD
07-11-06, 18:49
Jody's burned to the ground a few months back, possible arson. I've always had a good time at Evergreen. The strip bar north of Chambersburg is Miss Lindsey's. It is no longer a mp, but an adult book store, with toys and dancers. I didnt have time to enjoy their company, so I cant say what happens and for what renumeration. Good luck and enjoy!
I forgot about Miss Lindsey's. Miss Lindsey's is on rt 30 between Chambersburg and Gettysburg. The girls there are hit or miss in looks. The strip club I was talking about before is north of Chambersburg 1 or 2 exits north on I-81. Have fun and be safe.

Android67
07-11-06, 19:38
I forgot about Miss Lindsey's. Miss Lindsey's is on rt 30 between Chambersburg and Gettysburg. The girls there are hit or miss in looks. The strip club I was talking about before is north of Chambersburg 1 or 2 exits north on I-81. Have fun and be safe.
That one's Silk Stockings, same owners/management as Miss Lindsey's and Oasis. They have websites:

http://www.oasis.bmlas.com/

That'll get you to Oasis if it's up, and links to the other two...

Southpaw
07-11-06, 22:21
So is that correct that the place no longer offers massage? Just a strip club with DVD/magazine sales? Just wondering. I had some real good times there 15 years or so ago. Great massages :) There was also a place down the road, closer to Gettysburg and on the other side of the road, that I got some smokin' service at. Silk Stockings (or whatever it is called now) was okay. Great service but the girls looks were not the best.

Sam
07-12-06, 09:47
There was also a place down the road, closer to Gettysburg and on the other side of the road, that I got some smokin' service at. Silk Stockings (or whatever it is called now) was okay. Great service but the girls looks were not the best.

TLC burned down. Charred remains were carted away about a month or two ago. All that remains is a vacant field and no sign of the good times that used to be.

Big Daddy Don
07-23-06, 16:09
Well I stopped at Evergreen this weekend. Wish I had just saved my money. I did not catch the name of the girl. She was about a 7 face 5 body and 3 attitude. When first entering the room she was really freindly, tweaking my nipples, playing grab ass and all. Then in the TS I knew it would go wrong when she wouldn't even wash my ass. In the room I left $ on the table under my glasses and righ off she whined that it was not enough. I told her it was the standard rate for the east coast and it was fine. Poor massage, did not do any backside play. On the flip she did not want to do it my way. I wanted to DATY. She let me get a few licks in and no more. I had to stuggle to get her to just spread her legs. After a brief CBJ I put it in her mish style. She had a look of disgust on her face. I lost intrest, told her to suck it and she refused because it was already in her pussy. She straddled my face, kept her pussy just out of reach, begged me to suck it and stroked out a HJ to finish me up.

If this is the best in the area, I suggest you guys do some traveling to DC.

MikedD
07-28-06, 18:06
Well I stopped at Evergreen this weekend. Wish I had just saved my money. I did not catch the name of the girl. She was about a 7 face 5 body and 3 attitude. When first entering the room she was really freindly, tweaking my nipples, playing grab ass and all. Then in the TS I knew it would go wrong when she wouldn't even wash my ass. In the room I left $ on the table under my glasses and righ off she whined that it was not enough. I told her it was the standard rate for the east coast and it was fine. Poor massage, did not do any backside play. On the flip she did not want to do it my way. I wanted to DATY. She let me get a few licks in and no more. I had to stuggle to get her to just spread her legs. After a brief CBJ I put it in her mish style. She had a look of disgust on her face. I lost intrest, told her to suck it and she refused because it was already in her pussy. She straddled my face, kept her pussy just out of reach, begged me to suck it and stroked out a HJ to finish me up.

If this is the best in the area, I suggest you guys do some traveling to DC.

I'm sorry about your trip to Evergreen. Like I said I usually have a good time there as most other people here will tell you they do too. As we all know, (or should know) anywhere you go it is the luck of the draw. Even in DC I have had a few bad experiences. You can't always judge how good of a time you will have by the establishment alone. It ALWAYS comes down to the provider.
Naturally, your chances are better if you go to a place with a good track record, but it is still no sure thing. I bet if you try Evergreen again you would enjoy yourself. Just ask for someone other than the one you had before. As always have fun and be safe.

Crazy Dick
09-24-06, 21:04
I know this isn't in Gburg, but has anyone been to RSVP? I understand it's South off I81 just prior to the MD state line. Heard they just opened in early September. I have to head up to HGtown and was thinking about giving them a try, or jumping over to Evergreen.
Thanks in advance,
Crazy Dick

Golf2
09-26-06, 18:10
RSVP is full service. If you like BBW's then your in luck.

MikedD
09-26-06, 18:24
I know this isn't in Gburg, but has anyone been to RSVP? I understand it's South off I81 just prior to the MD state line. Heard they just opened in early September. I have to head up to HGtown and was thinking about giving them a try, or jumping over to Evergreen.
Thanks in advance,
Crazy Dick
Never heard of it. Sorry.

Member #4954
09-27-06, 00:20
They just reopened after a fire, haven' been there yet. I was there a number of years ago. found it to be hit or miss, BUT it has been a few years ago. so to be fair I can' report about todays quality.

If posting web adress is a no no I will say sorry in advance., bt heres a link:

http://rsvptonight.com/

Hve fun and good luck

Crazy Dick
10-02-06, 23:32
Last Thursday I stoped by Evergreen. This was my first visit, it's easy to find. Mamasan sent in Choi. Only been there for a week. Said she was from LA, and had only been at Evergreen for a week. I've spent a lot of time in LA, specificly Koreatown. Her knowledge of Koreatown was limited. She said she was 40, looked like ~48. Nice body if she was an American, little heavy for a Korean. TS was uneventful, Rub was fairly decent. Then the question, & I said the tip was on the table. She blked for more of a tip, but I said that's all I had. Hell I don't pay more than 5J's for the best DC has, I wasn't going to give her more. Had a fairly decent session. On the was out she asked me to come back soon.

Crazy Dick

P.S. Apple was open, saw a customer go in when I passed their shop.

Barthomer2005
10-03-06, 09:30
They just reopened after a fire, haven' been there yet. I was there a number of years ago. found it to be hit or miss, BUT it has been a few years ago. so to be fair I can' report about todays quality.

If posting web adress is a no no I will say sorry in advance., bt heres a link:

http://rsvptonight.com/

Hve fun and good luck

Yeah, have fun and good luck... staying out of their gravitational pull! Don' let these "girls" near the Jersey coast or the tides will change.

Member #4954
10-03-06, 14:06
Yeah, have fun and good luck... staying out of their gravitational pull! Don' let these "girls" near the Jersey coast or the tides will change.Actually, these girls can't go to the shore. People keep dragging out to the water and shouting "you're free you're free. LOL

Barthomer2005
10-04-06, 09:52
I was looking for their names on the site, but coudn't find any.... so I figured we could start with Venus, Pluto, Jupiter....

Princeton73
10-04-06, 15:58
I was looking for their names on the site, but coudn't find any.... so I figured we could start with Venus, Pluto, Jupiter....

I always wanted to have a mud-wrestling contest between the RSVP girls and the ones at Athena spa in Duncannon (http://visitathena.com/Gallery/) --they have some serious heifers at the latter place (doesn't really show up in the pix)

Max #01
10-04-06, 22:42
I've been to both RSVP and Evergreen a year or so ago. RSVP was basically a dump. I don't know if they've cleaned things up at all. The service was mediocre at best. I had my choice between Apple or Evergreen. I had heard that Evergreen was the best of the two. I had a DC-type experience for DC prices. There's also Bambi Lee's in Berkeley Springs -- south on I-81. I stopped there once and left. Bambi's makes RSVP look like the Moonlight Bunny Ranch!

If you're going to be driving around anyway, for my $, I would visit either Vista in Breezewood or Tranquility in York. I heard from one of the ladies at Vista that a lot of the Jody's girls went to either RSVP or Tranquility.

Member #4954
10-11-06, 07:36
I went to RSVP last Sat. for grins and giggles, They have reopened after the fire, BUT they just haven't cleaned up. The young lady took me back to the room (she was pleasent, very outgoing and cute) explained the rates and the girls works for tips (wink,wink the more you tip the better the massage and the greater the service)
Back to the room, there is still soot and smoke damage everywhere, and the mattress in the room is filthy. No, I wont go back, Evergreen is just up the road a bit, and much nicer.

Holdmetoo
10-12-06, 16:01
I went to RSVP last Sat. for grins and giggles, They have reopened after the fire, BUT they just haven't cleaned up. The young lady took me back to the room (she was pleasent, very outgoing and cute) explained the rates and the girls works for tips (wink,wink the more you tip the better the massage and the greater the service)
Back to the room, there is still soot and smoke damage everywhere, and the mattress in the room is filthy. No, I wont go back, Evergreen is just up the road a bit, and much nicer.

Did they give you "suggested" tip rates for various services? If so, what were they?

TIA

Jodysgirl
10-13-06, 12:12
Hello Everyone,

This Is Montana. Some Of U From Jodys That I Havent Seen In A While I Just Wanted To Say Hello And Im At Silkstockings In Shippensburg Drop Buy Sometime Say Hello.

Member #4954
10-14-06, 00:58
Their tip schedule was basically the same as the door fee. 60min 100 45min 80 etc....
of course ymmv the greater the tip the better the milage.

Alex2918
10-16-06, 20:07
Hello Everyone,

This Is Montana. Some Of U From Jodys That I Havent Seen In A While I Just Wanted To Say Hello And Im At Silkstockings In Shippensburg Drop Buy Sometime Say Hello.Silkstockings is a rip-off place. They are fooling people and charging money for nothing. Your bet is head south.

Holdmetoo
10-21-06, 14:46
It was a pleasant Friday afternoon, and I decided to go on a "shopping trip". First stop: RSVP.

If this place has seen better times, I'm sure it's forgotten them. "Dump" would be fairly accurate, but I might get a lawsuit for slander from the Northwest Landfill. We would all have been better served if the fire had taken everything, so they had to just start over.

Good news: All but one of the rather large women on the website have left the firm.

Bad news: The replacements replace in them in every way, including heft.

Good news: The young lady I talked with (and all I did was talk) was pleasant and outgoing. And the place has extended hours: 9:00 am - midnight M - Th, 9:00 am - 6:00 am (the next morning) F - Sat, 12 - 10 Sun. So, they're available, if you really need them.

Bad news: The young lady's co-worker reminded me of an Army surplus tank, except that tanks are, by and large, cuter.

After explaining that I was new to the area and just wanted to find all the MPs in the daylight, I left.

Next stop Apple Spa:

I found the spa after a little effort (the address I had Googled was wrong). It's at 1337 Lincoln Way, not 1228. I rang the doorbell and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally, an attractive, older woman (estimate: about 40) appeared breathlessly at the door and explained in broken English that all seats were taken. (She didn't say that, but it's how I interpreted it.) I should come back in an hour.

I don't think so.

Wandering around beautiful(?) downtown Chambersburg wasn't on my agenda, so...

Third stop, Evergreen.

I had been to the Evergreen once before. (The review was posted in the York forum, since they were talking about the place. I've put a copy of that post at the bottom of this one.) This time, I got to meet Vicky.

Vicky was younger than the lady I met last time. I'd estimate late 20s. She had a cute babydoll face and the kind of body for which bikinis were invented. I was delighted.

The bad news is that Vicky didn't seem to want to be there. She wasn't overtly rude, but her gestures, tone and body language suggested that she really wanted to leave. A bit of a turnoff, but, seduced by her long, lean legs and pert breasts, I provided enough enthusiasm for both of us.

The TS was thorough, with plently of attention to certain parts. The massage was perfunctory. When we finally got down to business, she wanted me to wait while she applied lotion to the appropriate part of her anatomy. I gently but firmly pushed it away and had a bit of a luncheon by DATY. After a short time, she didn't need lotion, though she did need to catch her breath. ;)

Since I believe in getting my hour's worth, we spent some time making slow sweet love until I could see that she was nearly worn out. I asked her to turn over for a doggie-style ending and gave her a righteous pounding until her cries of passion could be heard all over the building. A good time was had by all. Afterward, while I was getting dressed, she seemed greatly delighted by my "Big Doggie" (tm) brand T-shirt. I can't imagine why.

The review of the first visit:

"Although I normally go to Baltimore, Evergreen is about the same distance, so I decided to try it.

Not a terribly discreet location--on the main highway. They must pay off the local cops, because they surely aren't hiding from them.

Parked in the back and entered there. I was greeted by Kim who took me to a clean, pleasant room downstairs and asked for $70 for an hour, then left. I had to wait a short time after disrobing, then she took me to the table shower. The shower was done quickly and with only a little attention to the nether regions.

When we returned to the room, I put $100 on the table. She gave me a mediocre massage, then undressed and told me to turn over. Things heated up rapidly. She was a nicely built woman in her mid-30s with C-cup breasts, which I taste-tested thoroughly. We spent some time in a 69 (CBJ) and finished off with her in cowgirl.

A pleasant visit, though not outstanding. I'll probably go again."

Member #4954
10-27-06, 23:00
Uhhhh I thought Apple closed or did they move?? Are you refering to the location in a tiny shopping center on US 30 next to KFC? Thats were I've gone to in the past. Great massages, but I never got fs.

Member #4954
10-27-06, 23:27
Hmmm I guess my other post got goofed up, but, I have been to Apple spa several times. And found the spa closed for quite some time now. OR did they move? I enjoy Evergreen but also Apple, I got better massages but never fs from Apple. Thanks
And really theres nothing wrong with RSVP that another match couldnt help.

Holdmetoo
10-30-06, 14:40
And really theres nothing wrong with RSVP that another match couldnt help.

ROFLMAO

Would that be a "matched set"?

Holdmetoo
10-30-06, 14:43
Uhhhh I thought Apple closed or did they move?? Are you refering to the location in a tiny shopping center on US 30 next to KFC? Thats were I've gone to in the past. Great massages, but I never got fs.

I fairly new here, but from reading the older posts, the Apple got busted in February and has only recently re-opened. Thanks for the tip about no FS. If that's the case, I'll just drive on by.

Member #4954
11-01-06, 13:03
I dont know which would be worse, going to RSVP, getting robbed, Or having my friends know I was at RSVP. And Evergreen is only minute away.
Md. man reports being robbed in Pa.

STATE LINE, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police were investigating an armed robbery of a Maryland man Monday night at RSVP Massage, 15302 Molly Pitcher Highway.

Police said the robbery occurred at 11:10 p.m. when two men, described as black and in their 20s or 30s held up Christopher Bauman, 33, of Kensington, Md. Police said at least one of the men was armed with a handgun and that several items were stolen from Bauman as he was leaving the business.

Bauman was unhurt. The men drove off in a white Cadillac, police said.

Anyone with information about the robbery may call police at 717-264-5161.

B Grey
11-01-06, 21:07
It's been a while since I was at Evergreen. I haven't gotten through that area in about five months. Are there any new girls there. Last time I was there on a Friday there was just one girl sbout 30 to 40 who was average build and average looking. Service was OK but somewhat mechanical. Is there any one there that gives a real Oriental Massage with back walking?

Member #4954
11-03-06, 11:13
Last sat. I stopped at Evergreen. I saw Tina, a lovely lady about 5'5" long mid back black hair and comfortable healthy C+ breasts, and a well shaved kitty. She greated me at the door in t-shirt and jeans, led me to the room and collected the room rent (70) then asked about the tip. I usally do that after but gave her the c-note. She told me to get comfy and she'd be right back. When she walked into the room, she was wearing a tight short dress that accented her beautiful boobies. After a nics ts and she dryed me off in the sauna. back to the room for massage and whatnot. After a few minutes of her massging me, she hops of the table, telling me to do her. Well I jumped at that! For a while rubbing her legs, back, and a magnificent butt, I went for the inner thighs and other regions. She then flips over and parts those long legs. Soooo some daty was in the offering. She just about squeezed my head after a while. She then says back on the table. and gives me the best cbj I had in a long time. Will I go back? Hell yes!

Max #01
11-03-06, 21:57
I dont know which would be worse, going to RSVP, getting robbed, Or having my friends know I was at RSVP. And Evergreen is only minute away.
Md. man reports being robbed in Pa.

STATE LINE, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police were investigating an armed robbery of a Maryland man Monday night at RSVP Massage, 15302 Molly Pitcher Highway.

Police said the robbery occurred at 11:10 p.m. when two men, described as black and in their 20s or 30s held up Christopher Bauman, 33, of Kensington, Md. Police said at least one of the men was armed with a handgun and that several items were stolen from Bauman as he was leaving the business.

Bauman was unhurt. The men drove off in a white Cadillac, police said.

Anyone with information about the robbery may call police at 717-264-5161.

It could have been worse -- he could have been rolled at Bambi Lee's! :-)

Seriously, it sounds as if this guy violated the first rule of incall/AMP/Spa -- don't carry anything other than the cash you intend to leave for the session. That means all jewelry and your wallet stay in your vehicle or back at your place.

This is interesting because I had heard from an employee of a recently burned-down spa in the region that an armed guy had come to their place to collect a "debt" and the result was to torch the place. I wonder if this guy just got caught in the crossfire? It doesn't make sense to hold up a guy AFTER he's been in a spa!

B Grey
11-08-06, 15:20
I am neading to Evergreen this weekend and wondered if any one knows anyone besides Tina. She sounds like the girl I met before. Does she give FS or just CBJ. You said the door fee was $70. It must have gone up the last time I paid $60.

Golf2
11-08-06, 22:21
They always ask have you been here before. "Yes" Then they ask with who. I always say "I can't remember" Door fee has been a standard for a long while now.

The Whittmore
12-01-06, 22:31
Can anyone give names of AMPs still open as of December? Thinking in the Chambersburg/Gettysburg/Hagerstown/Shippensburg area. I`ve been reading through the threads but it's hard to get a feel for what's still open and providing which services.

The Whittmore
12-01-06, 22:47
Hello,

It seems like my post vanished? Maybe I didn't do it right.

I was wondering about AMPs in the Chambersburg/Gettysburg/Shippensburg, or even Hagerstown vicinity. The two that seem like likely choices are Evergreen and Apple Spa. I was wondering if I could get updated information on whether they're open, what they provide, and how they are.

Thanks!

Member #4954
12-02-06, 11:40
I was at Evergreen a few weeks ago. Had a great time, I saw Tina, sweet girl great shower, fun mutual massage. A little daty. and she gave me a killer cbj. 70 for the house 100 for her. Havent been to Apple since they moved. but usually got a great shower. a very good massage with a happy ending no fs and girl stayed fully clothed (bummer) but ymmv. have fun.

Oh, there is nothign in Hagerstown and RSVP is an MP and a whale hunting ground.

See previous posts

Holdmetoo
12-05-06, 14:23
Hello,

It seems like my post vanished? Maybe I didn't do it right.

I was wondering about AMPs in the Chambersburg/Gettysburg/Shippensburg, or even Hagerstown vicinity. The two that seem like likely choices are Evergreen and Apple Spa. I was wondering if I could get updated information on whether they're open, what they provide, and how they are.

Thanks!

My October post may be the latest info. I haven't been back to that area since then.

IMHO, Evergreen is a fairly stable operation, so I doubt that much has changed.

The Whittmore
12-11-06, 21:15
Havent been to Apple since they moved.Where did they move to?

Crazy Dick
12-13-06, 00:27
Where did they move to?
They are across the street from the KFC, just down the road from Evergreen.
Crazy Dick
So Many AMP's So Little Money !!

The Whittmore
12-14-06, 00:10
They are across the street from the KFC, just down the road from Evergreen.

Crazy Dick

So Many AMP's So Little Money !!Across 30 or across that little side road? Ay word on cost / tip / quality since they moved?

Member #4954
12-14-06, 23:58
If you are refering to the 4 store shopping center next door to KFC, they aint there any more! It is a pizza shop in there now. ( I think) But Evergreen is still just a lil ways down the road.

Enjoy

Bubba1980
12-27-06, 05:12
Well, I'm sad to say that RSVP seems to have been closed down. Jody's burned down. Miss Lindsay's is just a strip club, nothing else. Apple Spa seems to have gone out of business also. That leaves Evergreen Spa as the only MP in the area. If there are any others, please let me know about them, particularly non-AMPs.

Bubba1980
12-27-06, 05:31
Ok, this didn't seem to work the first time I tried, so here I go again. With Jody's out of business, Apple Spa out of business, Miss Lindsay's just a strip club, and now RSVP out of business, are there any MPs other than Evergreen? Particularly, nonAMPs?

Thrills
12-27-06, 16:21
Bubba,

If you want to make a trip to York, go to the MP Tranquality Spa, it is FS.

stgfir1
12-28-06, 13:44
Thrills, is it American or Asain?
Thanks

Thrills
12-28-06, 15:57
It is American.

Max #01
12-29-06, 11:47
It's a few miles south of Breezewood off I-70. It's similar to Tranquility and probably a little closer to where you are located (based on your post in the MD Forum).

stgfir1
12-29-06, 17:04
Max, from what I understand Vista is very expensive. It seems like it would be cheaper for an incall or outcall provider than that place.

Thrills
01-01-07, 10:19
stgfir1 and Max #01,

Just wanted to mention, prices for Tranquality in York, are very close or the same as Vista in Breezewood.

Session 1hr - $

Tip 1hr (FS) - $$

Total for visit - $$$

Thanks. Thrills

Trav Pokerman
01-01-07, 11:32
stgfir1 and Max #01,

Just wanted to mention, prices for Tranquality in York, are very close or the same as Vista in Breezewood.

Session 1hr - $

Tip 1hr (FS) - $$

Total for visit - $$$

Thanks. ThrillsOuch!

stgfir1
01-01-07, 18:54
Damn, thanks. Makes me rethink my plans.

Max #01
01-01-07, 19:24
Yeah -- I know! I don't visit these places often! I guess the advantage Tranquility or Vista have over incall or outcall is that you can be spontaneous (after you've visited the ATM a couple of times!) rather than go through the effort to set up an appointment with an escort. In that part of PA/MD, etc, I suspect it's not very easy to find a lot of ladies. The Gold Club in Martinsburg used to be a really good value, but they got a little too visible and were taken down a couple of years ago.

stgfir1 and Max #01,

Session 1hr - $

Tip 1hr (FS) - $$

Total for visit - $$$

Thanks. Thrills

Trav Pokerman
01-02-07, 20:23
I just realized why $$$ is required for Tranquility. It's AMERICAN!!!! Greedy little Americans. Asians are much more reasonable and appreciative. I need to find myself a regular girlfriend of the Asian inflluence.

I should have been a little more bold the last time I was in an Asian nail place, and the young Vietnamese girl was asking if I had a girlfriend, and whether I liked Asian women. I made the mistake of saying I preferred 28 & older when she asked about my age preference.

Golf2
01-11-07, 19:39
Took one for the team today. Went to Apple Spa in Chambersburg. Was met at the door by the Mammason and taken to the room. Next cam in a 40 ish women dressed provocatively. Thinking there was more on the menu then just a R&T, I laid down 5 jacksons.

Had a great TS and went to the room. The massage was good, after the flip she offered a BBJ. very good. She pulled off her panties and rolled down her top. Actually very nice for her age. She finished off with the BJ and that was it. No condoms in the room which suggest no other action. So no full service on the menu. Next time I will tip much lighter, but had to find out.

Member #4954
01-13-07, 11:42
Ok I know where Apple Spa was.....where is it now? I have been to Evergreen sereravl times (saw Tina last time, and had a great time) BUT what is Apple near?? I tried google and taht got me nowhere. thanks

Golf2
01-13-07, 18:20
It is across the street from Evergreen. Not too far away.

Member #4954
01-19-07, 00:08
Thank you kind sir

The Whittmore
01-20-07, 01:13
Took one for the team today. Went to Apple Spa in Chambersburg. Was met at the door by the Mammason and taken to the room. Next cam in a 40 ish women dressed provocatively. Thinking there was more on the menu then just a R&T, I laid down 5 jacksons. It reopened? is it by KFC again or farther down? How was the door fee?

Inkjet187
01-20-07, 23:39
Been to evergreen a few times. The first time I didn't know what to expect so I only tipped 40 bucks but still got a hj out of it. Been back since a the room fee plus $ gets you FS. No rushing. Amazing experience. The table shower is really nice. I was wondering if anyone has ever asked for a lineup there. The girl i was with the first time said to come back but I can't really remember her name. I'd love to go back soon. It's really the place i have been.

Inkjet187
01-20-07, 23:45
Anyone asked for mamesan? I know she is older but one time I was there she was staring at my raging erection.

DonnieBear
01-21-07, 22:51
How does one get to Evergreen?

What is the address and some directions please.

Thanks guys.

The Whittmore
01-22-07, 08:54

Thanks guys.Hop off 81 onto 30 and follow the signs that point in the direction of Sheetz (opposite the direction of McDonalds), stay in the right lane... it'll show up on the right side of the road after a while, after cindy Rowe Auto Glass, there's a big green sign and an inconspicuous driveway you turn down for parking

any news on apple spa? The new location and door cost? I went to look for it but couldn't find it; which direction is it in? landmarks? Hours?

Sam
01-22-07, 09:15
Located on Route 30, South side of road, a short distance (no more than 2 miles ) East of Route 81. Look for a home, paved area. Enter from Route 30 to paved parking lot in rear.

Thanks guys.

DonnieBear
01-23-07, 22:31
Thanks for the info guys.

I'll try it this week.

I need it.

Thanks again.

Golf2
01-26-07, 13:36
Gave this place another try. I was on my way to Evergreen but a monger pulled in before I could make my turn so a changed my plans. Went to Apple Spa. Greeted by Mommasan. Sand came in the room. Older but nice spinner type body. Decent table shower. Went back to the room and she asked HJ or Full service. Wanted tip up front. Laid down 5 jacksons.

She started with massage and finished with cbj and fs. She said she would be there till the 5th.

The Whittmore
01-26-07, 23:12
So, does anyone want to tell me where Apple Spa is now?

I've been up and down 30 a couple times and haven't had luck finding it.

Sam Says
01-27-07, 11:09
So, does anyone want to tell me where Apple Spa is now?

I've been up and down 30 a couple times and haven't had luck finding it.Apple Spa is on opposite side from evergreen closer to chambersburg. no sign but there is a banner on front of building about 20 feet back from the road. can't remember what was next to it now!!! you can see evergreen from the front of the building!

Schlitz
02-06-07, 03:02
Vercellis Pizza is now where the Apple Spa used to be. It was right beside kentucky fried chicken. It no longer there and hasn't been for a while.

Apple Spa is on opposite side from evergreen closer to chambersburg. no sign but there is a banner on front of building about 20 feet back from the road. can't remember what was next to it now!!! you can see evergreen from the front of the building!

Schlitz
02-06-07, 03:04
Does anyone know if they are still open?

Member #4954
02-06-07, 17:18
RSVP got raided last month so I dont know if they are open. But do yourself a favor, go a lil farther north and visit Apple or Evergreen, both are amps and well worth the trip. I was at Evergreen last sat. saw Tina again. Oh my.... she is lovely. sweet, nice big boobies. tasty kitty, well, just go and enjoy.

The Whittmore
02-07-07, 15:33
Vercellis Pizza is now where the Apple Spa used to be. It was right beside kentucky fried chicken. It no longer there and hasn't been for a while.I don't know if you've been reading the posts, but I'm guessing not. If you read, people have been there recently, so it's open again and at a new location.

Does anyone want to share what the door fee is for Apple Spa?

Golf2
02-08-07, 08:10
Door fee is 70 roses

Inkjet187
02-26-07, 18:13
Went to evergreen a couple of weeks ago. saw tina. she has perfect tits. i gave her a massage and then she asked what i wanted. i said bj and fs. she used her mouth to start the cbj with me on the table. then we had sex for a while. then she gave me a hj on the table. i guess i have a lot of stamina because i still did not cum. i asked if i could tit fuck her and did and got my wad off. she is highly recommended.

Southpaw
02-27-07, 21:38
Greg,

Is Tina asian or not? Did you titty fuck her with condom on or shoot your wad with it off? How big were her tits?

Member #4954
02-28-07, 22:59
Tina is a lovely Asian with a nice firm set of hand filling D's. And why titty fuck when other places are there???

Southpaw
03-01-07, 20:21
Guys,

This Tina sounds totally hot! Is she young or older? I need to hear more about this gem!

Inkjet187
03-02-07, 18:35
No condom during titty fuck.

She was trying to jack me off but I couldn't come.

Cpt Howdy
03-07-07, 12:06
Visited both spots this past Monday evening. Got to Evergreen around 930pm. Saw a lady named Sonya. Older with a nice rack. Got to the flip she asked what I would like, I say everything and put 100 on the table. She leaves and then comes back about a minute later, proceeds with CBJ until fully aroused, didnt take long in my case! Hops on top for awhile then we finish in missionary. Leaves again and comes back for clean up and a few hugs. Decent service, felt rushed but maybe more relaxed next time since they "know" me now.

Headed over to Apple time around 1030pm. My second visit here in the last month but different mamasan and different provider. Do the usual TS, sauna and head back to room. Uneventful back rub and she asks me to turnover. Here is where it gets weird!! I ask her if she is going to take her dress off or not and she asks why. I tell her that I would like to look at her body. Well she then proceeded to lecture me about how I shouldnt or cant ask such a thing! Needless to say the massage is over at this point. She goes and gets me 20 bucks and tells me I can find stuff like that at other places. Im shellshocked so have nothing to say. I just get dressed and leave. Maybe she had bad day, not sure but wont be going back to find out. YMMV. Overall decent night but could have been better.

Inkjet187
03-10-07, 00:08
They do rush a bit at evergreen sometimes it seems. one time tina asked if I wanted another girl in the room for 30 bucks extra. has anyone ever tried anything along these lines? Maybe next time I will ask for two girls.

Southpaw
03-11-07, 22:32
Greg,

I have had two-girl sessions quite a few times over the years. It can be a real good time :) For the extra 30, it would be worth it in my book! I once got the 2nd girl for free as it was her first day and she was training with the girl I wanted :)

Overall, you can't beat the experience. It doesn't get much better than lying on the table, having a girl on either side of you with your mouth at titty level while they are working you over! Better yet is to get one to sit on your face while the other jerks you, then let them switch off and on till you come. So many memories from those sessions. I'm getting a hard on thinking about some of those times now LOL

Go for it!

BigTime3
03-18-07, 20:16
This is what the board is all about! I am an out of towner that drove through the area. I did my homework and RTFF. I stopped at the Christmas tree place and saw the girl with the big mounds.

When I drove by, it was snowing like a bastard, I debated if I should stop or keep going because of the weather was getting real bad and I had a long way to go. Boy I like pussy. I stopped. I went around back and rang the bell, lady with towel on her head let me in. I asked if I could see "the girls with big mounds", she said yes. She showed me to my room (upstairs and to the right) where I gave here the house fee. In a few min, my date comes in (with my change from house fee), she was pretty hot. A little older than I like, but still hot with a good rack.

TS was good then back upstairs for the massage. After she left I decided to leave the tip on the bookcase (I RTFF, that helped). Massage was the best I have had in a long time, hard and soft and plenty of time on the back and neck. When massage was done, she "found" the tip and asked "is this for me? " I said yes, and she said should would be right back. When she came back, she put the tools under the towel near my feet and promptly disrobed. Then climbed on to rub her mounds on me and soft massage. When the flip came, I asked if she wanted massage.

She very eagerly said yes. So I started on her back. I told her to flip and spent along time on her important front areas. She started playing with herself so I took that to be a hint to spend some extra time there. After feeling that she was getting a little wet, she jumps up and says she is so horny and starts with a CBJ with me kneeling and her sitting. It was pretty good, but not long enough because she said she wanted it now (big mistake on her part because BT will pound all day if CBJ is too short).

So we did some mish, flipped her to a dog for a while, then did standing dog, then standing mish. I was no where near completion. I told her I wanted cow, but she said she was too dizzy. So I kept pounding the standing mish and said I would not be able to complete until the cow came home. She realized she was in for a long run, so she agreed to flip to a rev cow, then a cow and she took turns kneeling and squatting (while I played with her mounds – not quite a D, but definitely a see all nat – great rack). I even impressed my self lasting so long. After completion, she collapsed on me. We both started laughing. She got up and came back with a warm towel to clean up. All in all, she was a solid 8, good attitude, friendly, and a good massage. I will stop in next time I am going through. If any of you visit DC (greg, southpaw, and others that posted about her), PM me for recommendations. BT3

Caveman 2851
03-19-07, 16:08
Where is this place? Sounds like a great way to spend a snowy afternoon!

Southpaw
03-20-07, 19:02
RTFF Caveman! If you can't read down this page of posts without figuring it out, then you're not as good of cop as you think you are :)

Southpaw
03-20-07, 19:07
Big Time, sounds like you had an awesome ride! That was some nasty action you had going on :) She took it good! Congrats.

stgfir1
03-20-07, 21:34
Congrats Southpaw, post 100. Keep up the good work!

Inkjet187
03-22-07, 22:42
I still was thinking about asking mamesan for a massage. She always scopes me out when I am there. Anyone tried this? I guess next time (probably will be awhile) I might ask her. Yeah she's past her prime but I'm always up for new things.

Southpaw
03-24-07, 03:13
I got one out of the two mamasans I hit up years ago in York. I got the original mamasan at Oasis when it opened in York. She was in her early 50's and had a great body for her age. She wasn't really into it though, she just more or less went through the motions.

When another AMP opened near Heritage Hills Golf Course, I hit up the mamasan there, who must have been even older. She rebuffed my advances and instead hooked me up with a beautiful, thin, long-haired beauty. I didn't regret that :)

Greg, hit her up. The worst she can do is say no thanks!

MikedD
03-25-07, 09:32
After killing sometime at Lindseys, (I don't think I spelled it right) I went down the road to Evergreen. There were about 5 girls working at Lindsey's. 1 was hot, 3 were ok and 1 was tall and thin and had tattoos on her. (Not my type). After getting barked at by the killer dog what I at first thought was the mamasan greeted me and led me upstairs. She was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a sloppy t-shirt. After reading about Tina I asked for her. You can imagine my surprise when she said, "I Tina". Then quicker than I could blink she quickly pulled up her t-shirt to flash me her bra she had on and smiled and laughed. I went with her. She took the house fee and left me for about 5 mins or so. When she came back there was quite a difference. A nice black Korean nighty. Then the usual shower and sauna and trip back upstairs. She started the massage and it was very good. After about 15 mins or so as we were talking and she was working on me I looked over my shoulder and saw she was only wearing a thong. I did not even notice the nighty come off. I asked to massage her and she quickly agreed. With her on the table off came the thong. After some kitty play and some light kissing she started cbj. After a little of this I asked if i could cum on her. She said no because it was too messy. Oh well. After a little bit more she finished the job.
All is all she is great. I was not at all rushed. I was there for about an hour and 10 mins or so. By the way has anyone tried the 1 hour VIP room and Lindsey's? Have fun and be safe.

Trav Pokerman
03-25-07, 10:58
By the way has anyone tried the 1 hour VIP room and Lindsey's?I strongly recommend avoiding VIP rooms, or any other dance, for that matter, at any of the following clubs/massage parlors.

Ms. Lindsey's (Chambersburg)
Silk Stockings Strip Club (Shippensburg)
2nd Street Therapeutic Massage (Harrisburg)
Massage Parlor beside Henry's Truck Stop (Yocumtown)
Oasis strip club (currently closed, but will reopen later this year) (Harrisburg)

These establishments are owned by the same person, and are overpriced (e.g., $20 lap dance PLUS matching tip to dancer).

I've also found that the dancers/masseuses aren't as friendly as those at other places. I'm not sure what's causing this, but there seems to be a link between these clubs and poor attitudes. Of course, YMMV.

Trav Pokerman
03-25-07, 11:00
Where is this place? Sounds like a great way to spend a snowy afternoon!It's at the bottom of the mountain, about 1 mile from the base of Ski Roundtop. They're only open from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve. They have great Blue Spruces.

Southpaw
03-26-07, 01:01
I've heard the same things about Miss Lindsay's, etc. It used to be cool there years ago.

B Grey
03-26-07, 17:30
I am going back to the Christmas tree next week. I haven't been there since November. Is everyone there Tina or is there just one girl. I have been there 3 times and it has been the same girl that is tall and a little thick. I have had a good time but looking for something else. Is there a choice like other AMP's. Are there any younger thinner ones? I usually go on Friday afternoons or Friday night?

Member #4954
03-27-07, 23:27
I was there a month ago. A younger, more petite lady took me to the room, but I asked for Tina anyway. I love Tina's tig 'ole bitties but I may try another. BUT I would still be happy with Ms. Tina!

Member #4954
04-02-07, 22:47
Last Sat. I decided to stop at Evergreen. I saw Soonme ( I think thats what she said) She's a bit younger than Tina, a lot shorter but just as busty! And just as sweet. Nice shower and a light pressure massage. She then got into her birthday suit, and gave me a boobie massage. Then a body to body rub. Did the same after the flip. then procedded with a cbj moving to a cowgirl. A great time was had and I'll probley go back ........ uh what time is it? oh hell, I got time now!
There were several other ladies I spotted, but didnt get a line up. I was told Tina had the day off, Oh Soonme (?) said she had been there only 5 days when I visited her.
Enjoy

Inkjet187
04-05-07, 17:50
Anyone ever ask for the lineup?

I haven't been in a while.

Golf2
04-17-07, 07:08
Drove by Apple and saw they were closed. Not sure what the reason is. Has anyone else seen them open recently?

Member #4954
04-18-07, 00:30
My b-day was last week, so decided to give myself a gift and stopped by Evergreen. Tina took me to my room but she sent in Mya. A lovely, younger girl. With c cup boobies. Had an ok shower and a just all right massage. She then striped to just a smile and gave me a breast massage and a full body to body to rub. That was most enjoyable. BUT when she was nuzzling around my ear, her breath would knock a buzzard off a manure wagon, How does one mention this to an otherwise charming lady? I am a salesman and am very conscience of offensive mouth odors.
Overall, the experience was fun, but...............

Deep Pleaser
04-18-07, 09:49
My b-day was last week, so decided to give myself a gift and stopped by Evergreen. Tina took me to my room but she sent in Mya. A lovely, younger girl. With c cup boobies. Had an ok shower and a just all right massage. She then striped to just a smile and gave me a breast massage and a full body to body to rub. That was most enjoyable. BUT when she was nuzzling around my ear, her breath would knock a buzzard off a manure wagon, How does one mention this to an otherwise charming lady? I am a salesman and am very conscience of offensive mouth odors.

Overall, the experience was fun, but...............Sundance,

I have noticed this quite alot with Oriental providers, esp. Korean women. Its because of their diet, which has many spicy/strong herbs and condomints.

You may leave her some breath spray on the way out next time, and she may get the hint.

Good Luck!

Deep

Lick2430
05-04-07, 09:37
Decided to take a drive to Chambersburg on Tuesday since all the York AMPs have been shut down (That really sucks)! So I took the 50 mile one way trek to Evergreen. Really easy to find. I was very cautious and decided to scope out the place from a distance for about 30 minutes in case of any LE activity. Did not see any. Went in met mamasan at door and went upstairs and gave her 70 kisses. 10 minutes go by before massage girl enters room. She opens door and barks TS or no TS? Her attitude at first left a lot to be desired. She was very demanding and bossy verging on rude. I think this is beacause I was a new customer and they thought I might be trouble. After 30 minute rough massage I tried to liten things up with a little humor and it almost worked. She insisted there was no more FS but I showed her a Franklin and she became rather friendly. Cbj, 69, doggy, happy ending. She told me her name was Kim and then change to Sofia, who knows? Anyway, she had the perfect silcone pair and a killer body! This girl was smoking hot! Maybe next time she will lose the attitude at the door. Will repeat.

LexLuther
05-04-07, 17:29
Sundance,

I have noticed this quite alot with Oriental providers, esp. Korean women. Its because of their diet, which has many spicy/strong herbs and condomints.

You may leave her some breath spray on the way out next time, and she may get the hint.

Good Luck!

Deep

I think you meant condiments. However what makes the breath of Koreans sometimes objectionable is actually the large amount of garlic which they eat. It is in everything and they even eat it raw by the bulb. They are partial to a kind of cabbage salad kimchee, although I believe kimchee actually refers to any of a variety of pickled veggies.

So that you can be open minded to Koreans and know what to expect, I suggest you go to a Korean restaurant. Although it is not a cuisine that I prefer to eat on a regular basis, it is actually quite delicious and is very healthful.

Korean people generally love Korean food. I think if you gave mouthwash or something like Binaca to a Korean woman she would be highly offended. You would be better off getting to know their culture a bit. Try making some kind of nice comment about how good the food smells next time you visit.

Just my suggestions for getting along at Korean AMPs.

LexLuther

stgfir1
05-07-07, 04:51
On more than one occasion, and, actually, at more than 1 amp, I commented about how good the food they were making smelled and they invited me to eat with them. I've had a couple fantastic meals after a nice session that way. I've also ended up fixing things in the buildings a couple of times at a few in the Reading area. Talk about the VIP treatment the next time you go in. Generally, I've found if you're pleasant and respectful to everyone there, you'll have a much better time everytime you go in. I guess the old adage is true, "A little kindness goes a long way".

LexLuther
05-10-07, 18:25
Stgfir1,

Amen to that. Kindness, understanding, and respect are invaluable. You'll get more and better love than for all the money in the world.

LexLuther

Member #4954
05-10-07, 23:52
I am sorry if my comment was interpreted as being overly critical.It was ment to be partly smart-assed. I also apoligize to the ladies if they are lurking here.
I dearly love these ladies, and always show as much respect to them as I can, and have been a semi regular for the past couple years. But there is no way I can think of to causually offer a breath mint or spray to anybody without accidentally insulting them. I would never mention this to the ladies and when I go back (and I will) I will just keep my mouth shut and enjoy what the girl is doing. Sorry if this got long winded as I believe this was a one time experience. Maybe I shouldnt have bought the subject up at all.
I'll go back to my corner now, and behave. (But I still am in love with Tina!)

Deep Pleaser
05-13-07, 10:04
I think you meant condiments. However what makes the breath of Koreans sometimes objectionable is actually the large amount of garlic which they eat. It is in everything and they even eat it raw by the bulb. They are partial to a kind of cabbage salad kimchee, although I believe kimchee actually refers to any of a variety of pickled veggies.Lex,

No, I did mean "Condoments" , not condiments :)

Deep

PS...thanks for your input on korean cusine

Inkjet187
05-13-07, 14:17
Last time I went I had the full treatment. It went well for a while but when I was having sex I tend to last for a long time. This totally pisses the ladies off. That same girl I think you were talking about got kind of rude and looked like she was going to slap me when I didn't come or whatever. I guess they get paid by the hour like anyone else. Either way when I didn't finish I did a little daty while see sat on top of me jerking me off and she had poured so much oil and lotion all over my cock and her body, it was pretty hot and I did end up getting off. All in all I got my money's worth.

Southpaw
05-13-07, 23:36
Greg Styles,

I've had times where that has happened for one reason or another. Always remember to get your money's worth though! I've gone as far as jerking myself off all over their titties or pussy. A lot of them won't mind because at that point, they just want you to finish.

B Grey
05-15-07, 05:44
Has anyone seen more than two ladies there? Tina and Sofia are it as far as I can tell. Has anyone ever asked for a line up and received one? Sofia is hot but I was just looking for variety. I asked for a lineup and told Sofia is here.

Inkjet187
05-17-07, 17:31
I think they kind of rotate the girls out so only one is available at a time. I don't go too often so I'm not totally sure.

Member #4954
05-19-07, 10:25
I stopped there last sat. saw Tina and had her usual great service. But I did see in another room 2 ladies plus mamasan, who was outside pulling weeds when I drove up. And there was another mongers car in the little parking lot out back. When Tina was giving me my shower (still one of the best parts of visiting there) I heard another male voice saying good bye to another lady. So I an guessing there were 4 girls working that day. I was happy to see Tina I didnt ask for a line up.
Enjoy!

Inkjet187
05-21-07, 18:48
I'd say out of all the girls I've seen that Tina is the friendliest and the gives the best uh. Service so I don't think you are missing anything. Last time I went a girl answered the door so I didn't get to hit mamesan up to see if she wanted to give a massage. I have to admit that TS is nice especially if you have been working outside all day or something. They pay special attention to wash everything.

Wph351
05-22-07, 23:23
Hi new poster here. Been in the hobby for several years but only recently located this site. Visited the fruit stand in see-burg today. It had been awhile since my last visit due to financial restrictions. Gave the usual house fee of. 7 and proceeded to the TS with a bit past ripe apple but still within tolerance. Wash up was mediocre at best and a bit rushed. Massage was a bit hurried but over quality was good. After the turn I decided the apple wasnt quite up to snuff so a are+T seemed like the thing to do.

6? Was the request. My jaw dropped. For a are+T? For me that was excessive and I was soured at that point. My last visit it was included in the house fee with out even so much as a negotiation. I was then lectured that if I go to a restaurant and blah blah blah whatever. After listening to the professor I decided I was leaving empty handed. I jumped off the table and the apple had a change of heart. Ok only this time. "its not my job but I am nice to you today" was what I was told. Blech. I don't know if I was out of line or what but it was not a good time. If I'm wrong please tell me.

ECCrawler
05-23-07, 09:58
Hi new poster here. Been in the hobby for several years but only recently located this site. Visited the fruit stand in see-burg today. It had been awhile since my last visit due to financial restrictions. Gave the usual house fee of. 7 and proceeded to the TS with a bit past ripe apple but still within tolerance. Wash up was mediocre at best and a bit rushed. Massage was a bit hurried but over quality was good. After the turn I decided the apple wasnt quite up to snuff so a are+T seemed like the thing to do.

6? Was the request. My jaw dropped. For a are+T? For me that was excessive and I was soured at that point. My last visit it was included in the house fee with out even so much as a negotiation. I was then lectured that if I go to a restaurant and blah blah blah whatever. After listening to the professor I decided I was leaving empty handed. I jumped off the table and the apple had a change of heart. Ok only this time. "its not my job but I am nice to you today" was what I was told. Blech. I don't know if I was out of line or what but it was not a good time. If I'm wrong please tell me.

Good for You!!! 60 tip is excessive. Even if you do tip, 20-30 should be more than acceptable for a R&T and, then, only if the massage was truly good as well, IMHO. At 70/hr rate, that's significantly more than my hourly wage and service with a smile will do more to get a tip from me than extortion.

Linkletter2420
05-25-07, 16:48
Last time I went I had the full treatment. It went well for a while but when I was having sex I tend to last for a long time. This totally pisses the ladies off. That same girl I think you were talking about got kind of rude and looked like she was going to slap me when I didn't come or whatever. I guess they get paid by the hour like anyone else. ........I hear you brother. I'm the same way. It just takes me a while. I don't know whether it's my age or the meds I take but I no longer can do the wham bam thank you maam. And it's true that many times that pisses off the providers, which actually pisses me off because rarely am I making them go overtime. It's just that I don't come in 10 minutes that's all. Then they start with their "come on baby, you gotta come now" and I'm like, STFU, I paid for an hour and it's not over yet.

IrishMale
05-25-07, 17:35
Thanks to those who responded to my PMs concerning a visit to the VA/MD/PA region. I followed some very good advice and upon arriving found that Evergreen is a good place to go to for a massage, some nice conversation, and a good looking accomodating masseuse. Priced between the low end .6 found in the manual operation and the .8 found in the YMMV operation. It's worth a visit if you've never been. Thanks again to those who helped me increase my mileage.

Member #4954
05-27-07, 02:25
I hear you brother. I'm the same way. It just takes me a while. I don't know whether it's my age or the meds I take but I no longer can do the wham bam thank you maam. And it's true that many times that pisses off the providers, which actually pisses me off because rarely am I making them go overtime. It's just that I don't come in 10 minutes that's all. Then they start with their "come on baby, you gotta come now" and I'm like, STFU, I paid for an hour and it's not over yet.

Damn......I WISH I had your problem!!

Linkletter2420
05-28-07, 12:39
I'm a monger from the DC area. However, once on a trip (and thanks to this board), I was able to visit Jody's. Had a great experience with a lady there (can't remember her name tho :)) I liked the way it was out in the middle of nowhere in, basically, a big shack. REAL old school.

Does anyone know where the Jody's providers went after the fire? Or, are there any places like Jody's (i.e., non-Asian) still around in the Gettysburg area/rt. 15. Please IM me. Also can provide info on the DC situation or you can peruse my DC reports.

Mike Darookie
06-10-07, 17:40
I was recently in Breezewood. I cruised up and down the exit off the turnpike. Where exactly is the place? Thanks!

Doinker
06-10-07, 19:39
From the turnpike, go south on 70 to the Town Hill exit. You can see vista on the hill to the right. Be prepared to spend 2 1/2 to 3 bills.

I was recently in Breezewood. I cruised up and down the exit off the turnpike. Where exactly is the place? Thanks!

Fred Barnacles
06-19-07, 23:48
I was recently in Breezewood. I cruised up and down the exit off the turnpike. Where exactly is the place? Thanks!Well, maybe. Saw Phoebe--or something like that. CHJ for close to 1.5$, no kidding. Though she was pretty talented and about 7 of 10.

Southpaw
06-20-07, 17:43
Paying a buck fifty for a CHJ? Jesus! That's crazy!

Fred Barnacles
06-25-07, 22:58
Paying a buck fifty for a CHJ? Jesus! That's crazy!Yeah, tell me about it. And even the provider seemed to think the price was outrageous. She quoted $$$ for FS. I guess I've been spoiled by the AMPs and what not out Youngstown-Warren way, where you can expect outrageous FS for $.5.

Southpaw
06-28-07, 23:31
Anybody hit that place lately? Still open? Hot chick named Montana used to work there. She was smokin' :)

Bear
07-03-07, 10:52
It's still there. There always seem to be 5-6 cars there in the daytime. Not sure if Montana is still there or not. When I stopped in last week she wasn't there.

Xooom
07-05-07, 21:34
Haven't heard anything about this place in awhile, will be traveling through in a few weeks, any info would be a help. Don't want to waste the time for a special trip. You can leave me a message if your not into posting.

Thanks

Inkjet187
07-10-07, 19:53
Haven't heard anything about this place in awhile, will be traveling through in a few weeks, any info would be a help. Don't want to waste the time for a special trip. You can leave me a message if your not into posting.

ThanksI haven't been in a while so I don't know.

Member #4954
07-13-07, 00:34
Its been more than a month since I've been there. Had the usual great time. Thank you Tina!

Tabletop
07-22-07, 16:13
I just found this site this weekend, and am glad I did. After doing my research here, I decided to run down to the Evergreen. Being a Sunday afternoon, I wasn't sure they were open, even more so when I drove by. Fortunately, I saw the open sign at the Fruit Stand across the street. I am sure glad I did! I don't know about the previous poster, but my hard earned money was well spent Thanks guys! Keep up the good work.

C L Hunter
08-02-07, 17:18
Does anyone know the name of the girl at Evergreen with the tattoo on her chest? She looked smokin'!

C L Hunter
08-02-07, 17:29
Double post

C L Hunter
08-04-07, 10:39
First time at Evergreen. Well, I found out her name. It's Donna and she used to work at Downtown Spa in D.C. She said she is new to Evergreen. Had an amazing time and will likely return soon!

Member #4954
08-05-07, 23:42
I stopped by last Sat. and saw Donna. WOW, I thought Tina was lovely, (She still is) But Donna is smokin'!!! Excellant shower, and a body to body rub back in the room. Oh hell yes I will be back!!!

C L Hunter
08-17-07, 12:05
I went to Evergreen again last night. I actually called to make an appointment with Donna and when I got there I had to wait in the room for about 10 minutes until she was ready because "she busy". Glad I made the appointment otherwise I think they'd make me wait outside.

Anywho, since she & I hit it off so well last time the TS was even better this time and there was absolutely no hesitation at all. FULL menu available for repeat clients, but as always YMMV.

I sure hope Donna doesn't have to go "on vacation" anytime soon. That would make me so sad :(

Ilovearub
08-18-07, 05:10
Been going to evergreen for quite a while now, Went in last week no Mamsan in sight Tina met me at door had apppointment with Donna did not have to wait slow night went to TS Donna does not miss a spot, Then got a big surprise Tina comes in Strips down to shower and tells me it's my lucky night got double teamed in TS, Then to the room for more fun.

Thats what you call double WOW

Member #4954
08-20-07, 16:53
I stopped by last Sat. and had another session with Donna, OMG it was even better than the first visit. She did have a challenge, she was trying to teach me to sing Korean. She did sing sing several songs, and has a lovely voice. as well as her other skills. She is a lady NOT to be missed. I would love a duo massage session with Tina and Donna. My heart may not be able to stand it!

C L Hunter
08-21-07, 08:53
Been going to evergreen for quite a while now, Went in last week no Mamsan in sight Tina met me at door had apppointment with Donna did not have to wait slow night went to TS Donna does not miss a spot, Then got a big surprise Tina comes in Strips down to shower and tells me it's my lucky night got double teamed in TS, Then to the room for more fun.

Thats what you call double WOWDid you have to double up on the tip?

Treeman
08-23-07, 09:46
Paid a visit to Evergreen the other day, called before hand to schedule Donna.
Great visit, she is very beautiful and friendly and speaks good English. After a great TS, went back to room left $ on table. Asked her about her tattoo, said it was her boyfriend's name. Easy to talk to and her massage was great, her body rubbing on mine was great. She is great as a cowgirl, will be back to visit again.

Definately went away satisfied.

Inkjet187
08-30-07, 06:45
I went several weeks ago. Saw some girl (never got her name). She was a bit heavy for a Korean but really nice. During TS when she was drying me off she grabbed my dick and started to massage it a bit. We went back to the room and I got the massage. I just had a Jackson on the nightstand and during the massage she started touching my balls and asked "are you ready for this massage?" I was like hell yes. and she went and got a condom. Came back for a CBJ. A little too much teeth but an A for effort. FS for a while and then he have me a HJ to finish. She was a lot nicer than the other girls all around (except maybe Tina). I kinda want to see this new girl I've been hearing about. Esp a double team with Tina! Tina seems to be up for that sort of thing as she asked me about it before. That girl was nice. A bit heavy but I think that's why she tried so hard. I would see her again.

Bubba Ray
08-30-07, 19:29
Donna is great, very skilled, will repeat. excellant.

Indian Maleusa
09-03-07, 05:41
Can any one send me the address for this location.

Hillofbeans
09-03-07, 17:19
Stopped in a while ago based on reports.

Made up a story which she didn't buy about being directed to her by a friend, but no worries.

Donna is a very striking woman. Thick eyebrows - found that I liked that - and very large breasted for an Asian woman. Seemed like Dow Chemical must have helped with the latter, but, while I am not an expert, I could not find a positive sign of it; very nice feel to them.

She is a good masseuse, and seems to take pride in it. A technique she used that I had not experienced before was pulling the skin on either side of the lower spine to give an outward pull on the lumbar region. I could feel that this maneuver was addressing some strain that I didn't realize I'd had, and I felt a little sore (in a good way) the next day. She also performed every spine-popping technique that I know of, from the common mid-thoracic sharp press to the head twist to the ... well, hard to describe, but basically I was on my side facing away, and she sharply yanked my lower arm in front of my chest while bracing my hip with her foot. Pop pop pop pop pop!

Attended to all the things we hope for in an AMP with skill as well. Very much recommended.

On a side note, I drove out of Chambersburg west on Rt 30, and about 5 miles east of Breezewood passed a derelict-looking strip club that, if I recall correctly, advertised shows after 7PM Wednesdays through Saturdays (it was about 4PM when I passed through). What was particularly odd about it was that it had outbuildings that looked like very small separate motel accommodations. It reminded me of a now-defunct place in South Carolina where similar outbuildings were put to good use. For all I know, this place near Breezewood is also defunct, but I like so much discovering new and different sleazy places that I have to ask about it. Does anyone know anything about it? I don't get that way too often, but I might try to schedule a pass for their operating hours.

I'll cross-post the last bit at the Breezewood forum.

Southpaw
09-04-07, 19:01
Somebody needs to get a cell phone photo of one or both of these broads so the rest of us can see for ourselves how hot they are! I'll settle for just face shots!

Inkjet187
09-05-07, 04:24
I've seen Tina but would be interested in seeing donna as well.

Inkjet187
09-08-07, 13:07
Well I kept asking for a mamesan and it happened without me asking. She said her name was Tina as well and let me tell you she may be older but she is a professional! Highly recommended. She said she is 35 but she looks a bit older to me. Another monger was getting a 2 way shower with two ladies after me and after I went back to the room I inquired about it and she said it costs double. Not really worth my while although it would be fun if I hit the lotto or something.

Southpaw
09-08-07, 20:45
Greg Styles, how about some more details on the ol' mamasan! Big tits? Big nipples? Nice bush? What did you do to her and she do to you?

Haven't seen you posting on here in a while. Welcum back bro! Still got the girlfriend?

Jimmy Kricket
09-08-07, 22:37
There was a Tina that was the head lady at the now down the tube Valley Spa in Winchester, and if that is the same Tina (she would be 43-45), she was good and I mean good. Had a daughter at JMU, ask her some time if her daughter went to JMU? If so, post it and my ass is coming up there and getting with her again!

JK

Inkjet187
09-13-07, 21:24
She was 5'5 or 5'6 probably mid 40's.

Inkjet187
09-13-07, 21:27
She is really good. During FS I got off super fast which never happens then she gave me a little massage. She not too thin. She's not super attractive but not bad either. She is assertive and knows what she is doing which really matters I think. I would definitely recommend her. Very attentive to your needs.

Treeman
09-17-07, 09:00
Made a stop yesterday in hopes of seeing Donna again. However, mamasan said that Donna is know longer working there, what a bummer. She said she would let me check out the two girls that were working. They came and introduced themselves, one's name was June, older and did not smile or look that good. Sophia on the other hand was smiling and looked very nice and had a big smile and friendly. Other's will have to post as to whether what mamasan said about Donna no longer working there is true or not. Seemed like a no brainer to pick Sophia, about 5' 7 long hair with enhanced top, very nice body. Had nice TS and back to room. Said she and the other girl had just started there on Saturday. Started with nice massage, asked to massage her after a while, she was obliging and kitty play was in store along with CBJ. Then began doggy, boy she could move it and was tight, changed to mish and couldn't wait any longer. Would do a repeat with Sophia, very nice, attractive and cute well trimmed kitty.

C L Hunter
09-18-07, 07:57
Made a stop yesterday in hopes of seeing Donna again. However, mamasan said that Donna is know longer working there, what a bummer. She said she would let me check out the two girls that were working. They came and introduced themselves, one's name was June, older and did not smile or look that good. Sophia on the other hand was smiling and looked very nice and had a big smile and friendly. Other's will have to post as to whether what mamasan said about Donna no longer working there is true or not. Seemed like a no brainer to pick Sophia, about 5' 7 long hair with enhanced top, very nice body. Had nice TS and back to room. Said she and the other girl had just started there on Saturday. Started with nice massage, asked to massage her after a while, she was obliging and kitty play was in store along with CBJ. Then began doggy, boy she could move it and was tight, changed to mish and couldn't wait any longer. Would do a repeat with Sophia, very nice, attractive and cute well trimmed kitty.I can confirm that Donna is on vacation. I was pissed because I called ahead to see if Donna was working and told she was. Then I show up & get that she is on vacation. I was shown the two girls working on Saturday & one was a woofer and the other was petite & nice curves for an Asian. She went by "Pia" or "Peh-ya". Couldn't have been Sophia because this girl was barely 5' and couldn't be more than 100lbs. She too had an enhancement which I HATE.

Anyways, great TS and not much of a talker (horrible English). Very good massage as she is so tiny she used her knees to rub my back & glutes. She must have liked me because we DFK (she wasn't a good kisser) for a bit and then 69'the. Very good CBJ & nice shaved & fresh tasting kitty. Had Doggie & finished mish in a wild & crazy fashion. I preferred Donna as she rimmed me oh so nice, but Pia was fun & had a cleaner shaved pussy which I prefer.

Clawbreaker
09-22-07, 19:29
I've been an off and on client of Evergreen for a while. I hadn't been there for about a year and half, cause Linda was getting old and boring. I stopped in on the 8th after reading about Donna. No one is exaggerating. I never came so fast. She has a fantastic body. She mentioned that she was from California, and sounded like she wanted to go back there. I hope she didn't. That sweet pussy is something I would definitely like to have again.

FromBucks
09-29-07, 23:49
I'll be wandering out to the Gettysburg area in a week or so, can someone send me a pm on how to find Evergreen?

Thanks!

Xooom
10-02-07, 23:20
Stopped in Monday and pulled Sunny, told she was new. 30's big old fakes on top, poor massage seemed like she just wanted me to flip. Poor on the flip would avoid.

Carter G
10-07-07, 21:52
I haven’t done any mongering for a few years, and figured is was time to maybe give it another shot before I get too old!

This was my first time at Evergreen. I had a little trouble finding it, but just kept looking for the 1404. I live in the DC area and regularly read the Washington DC and Baltimore forums. DC and Howard County were my previous playgrounds but it appeared to me, that even with the extra driving, Evergreen showed more consistently favorable reports, and was the place to go. A high probably of an attractive provider, and low probably of any LE or troublesome folks in the general area.

Noonish on a Sunday. Mine was the only car in the lot. I went inside, was greeted by the Mamasan and lead upstairs. The hourly. 7 was collected. A few minutes later, Amy appears in a tropical short skirt and top. She is really cute, petite, small hips with well-done bolt on breasts and "hey Baby" chatter. Age? Who knows. I thought she could pass for twenty-something, but that’s just me. She could have been older.

Downstairs for an enjoyable, "didn’t miss no spots" table shower and mouthwash, which I took to be a good sign. Back upstairs for the session. The room actually had a door instead of just a curtain, which I like.

I go to my pants pocket and pull out a Ben Franklin, set it on the side table, Amy leaves for a few minutes, returns and then a 25 minute? Genuine bona fide relaxing massage follows. She wasn’t just playing around. She gave me a great massage, but a great massage wasn’t what I had cum for, I mean come for.

On the flip, she left again for a minute or two for protective equipment. I undressed her at her request, started with 69, a little dog, a little missionary, a little Cowgirl, and back to doggie for the finish. Total post massage to the doggie finish time maybe 10 minutes? Rest for a few minutes, clean up for a few minutes, and a few minutes after that, I’m out the door.

Total time at the establishment was maybe 50 minutes or so. I didn’t feel rushed. I spotted another provider smoking in the parking lot as I was leaving who was not IMHO nearly as attractive as Amy was. I believe I was the only customer during the visit.

Amy was attractive and willing, but there were some language issues that made flirting and joking around difficult, and somehow the end game rhythm just wasn’t right. I don’t know, maybe it was just me. I would recommend Amy, but the cost of frequent mongering and the drive from DC (about three hours round trip) will probably keep me from going back any time soon.

This visit would not have happened if not for this forum.

Live well and enjoy life.

Member #4954
10-09-07, 00:25
Stopped in Monday and pulled Sunny, told she was new. 30's big old fakes on top, poor massage seemed like she just wanted me to flip. Poor on the flip would avoid.

Same experience I had last Sat. A so-so shower and a so-so massage. I called before and was told Donna was on vaction, probley moved on to greener pastures ($$$$$) Saw another more pettit lady but she had another client. It'l be a long time in hell before I go back.

Beemjin
10-10-07, 08:10
I tried the Apple a few times in the past, the service was great (when next to the pizza place) aweful (last June, girl wanted 1.5$ for fs). Just wondering how things are there now. Been to the Evergreen but geting tired of the same old.

Thanks

Inkjet187
10-10-07, 16:30
I haven’t done any mongering for a few years, and figured is was time to maybe give it another shot before I get too old!

This was my first time at Evergreen. I had a little trouble finding it, but just kept looking for the 1404. I live in the DC area and regularly read the Washington DC and Baltimore forums. DC and Howard County were my previous playgrounds but it appeared to me, that even with the extra driving, Evergreen showed more consistently favorable reports, and was the place to go. A high probably of an attractive provider, and low probably of any LE or troublesome folks in the general area.

Noonish on a Sunday. Mine was the only car in the lot. I went inside, was greeted by the Mamasan and lead upstairs. The hourly. 7 was collected. A few minutes later, Amy appears in a tropical short skirt and top. She is really cute, petite, small hips with well-done bolt on breasts and "hey Baby" chatter. Age? Who knows. I thought she could pass for twenty-something, but that’s just me. She could have been older.

Downstairs for an enjoyable, "didn’t miss no spots" table shower and mouthwash, which I took to be a good sign. Back upstairs for the session. The room actually had a door instead of just a curtain, which I like.

I go to my pants pocket and pull out a Ben Franklin, set it on the side table, Amy leaves for a few minutes, returns and then a 25 minute? Genuine bona fide relaxing massage follows. She wasn’t just playing around. She gave me a great massage, but a great massage wasn’t what I had cum for, I mean come for.

On the flip, she left again for a minute or two for protective equipment. I undressed her at her request, started with 69, a little dog, a little missionary, a little Cowgirl, and back to doggie for the finish. Total post massage to the doggie finish time maybe 10 minutes? Rest for a few minutes, clean up for a few minutes, and a few minutes after that, I’m out the door.

Total time at the establishment was maybe 50 minutes or so. I didn’t feel rushed. I spotted another provider smoking in the parking lot as I was leaving who was not IMHO nearly as attractive as Amy was. I believe I was the only customer during the visit.

Amy was attractive and willing, but there were some language issues that made flirting and joking around difficult, and somehow the end game rhythm just wasn’t right. I don’t know, maybe it was just me. I would recommend Amy, but the cost of frequent mongering and the drive from DC (about three hours round trip) will probably keep me from going back any time soon.

This visit would not have happened if not for this forum.

Live well and enjoy life.That review was great. Definitely makes Evergreen stand out. It's the best one I've been to in my life bar none.

Inkjet187
10-10-07, 16:31
Anyone asked for the two-for? Worth it?

Beef Man
10-12-07, 20:50
I tried the Apple a few times in the past, the service was great (when next to the pizza place) aweful (last June, girl wanted 1.5$ for fs). Just wondering how things are there now. Been to the Evergreen but geting tired of the same old.

ThanksI was at the Apple Spa a few months ago.

There is a door at their parking lot on the upper level and one on the lower level off of a side street. Use the front door. They will have to make a special trip downstairs to get you. Do not park at the resturant or the neighbours place. They told me that if I was parked ther I would get towed. If you need to park in the doller store and walk over to the front door.

1. I enjoyed the table shower better at evergreen then at the apple spa

2. I was put in the sauna for about 5-10 minutes after the shower to dry off. I could have done that with a towel

3. The English was better at the apple spw vs evergreen.

4. Extra's were offered on a return trip as the lady I had did not know me. So read these forms and book an apt with a lady who has good reviews here. Evergreen the extra's were not a problem on the first visit

Sorry I do not rember the name of the lady who I was with.

Golf2
10-14-07, 22:23
I have found Apple to always be hit or miss. I went there Thursday night and got Nana. Older kinda of overweight. Great massage. After the flip I thought she was going to yank my dick off. Should have walked out but had been driving all day and was happy to get a massage. Evergreen is the place to be,

InsaneDC
10-25-07, 19:49
Hey guys,

I've read the mostly favorable reviews. I've been very close to making the hour drive to check it out. Just how deep is their line-up? It sounds like about 2 girls. What happens if the "good" one is booked. Should I wait?

I enjoy my "hobby" in B-more these days. But, I want to sample the AMP sometimes for a little variety. Any advice?

M Quibblings
10-26-07, 00:58
Hello Gentlemen, I apologize if this request would be out of place, but, as I am new to this site, I may not appreciate any subtleties or "etiquette" here. As I'm sure you are all aware, the adult scene in the Central PA area has been LAME, to put it mildly, for quite some time now. I have been an Outcall Agency manager/owner around the area for many years (mid 80's), but lately, it has been a serious ***** for us to find good new talent in the area, and frankly, alot of the Ladies in B-more, DC, & Philly won't come here to work no matter what I do. Anyways, from the little that I've read on here, you all seem to be a very nice bunch of guys, just trying to be helpful, and stay informed about our mostest favoritest subject. PUSSY! My agency has been looking for a fresh new face to add to our team for some time, with very little luck of late. So I figured I would go ahead and take a risk, and ask you Fellas (just in case) someone may know a sexy WSW in the area of Central PA (most interested in HBG, YRK, LANC). She needs to be upscale, White or Asian, over 18 of course, slim, and HOTTT, . Pref. Not too used up & jaded. I realize this is a long-shot, but what the hell. I'm searching for a Lady on the streets, that may want to take a step up to the Call-Girl scene, and my agency could be a huge assistance to a Lady like that. If you have any information, PLEASE email through the system. And BTW, yes, this information would be worth something to you.

Barthomer2005
10-26-07, 16:39
Hey guys,

I've read the mostly favorable reviews. I've been very close to making the hour drive to check it out. Just how deep is their line-up? It sounds like about 2 girls. What happens if the "good" one is booked. Should I wait?

I enjoy my "hobby" in B-more these days. But, I want to sample the AMP sometimes for a little variety. Any advice?

I don't really want to flame you, but you give me bad vibes. You've posted in four separate forums that you don't want to make an "hour drive" and want recommendations. Where the hell do you live that you are only an hour away from Gettysburg, Reading, York & Lancaster?

You throw around some basic info that anyone might know, you obviously haven't read past the last three posts in any forum, or you'd be able to glean recommendations, and most of your posts for addresses of places can be answered by going to yellowpages.com.

I'll post this message in each thread that you've posted.

Am I crazy or something?

C L Hunter
10-30-07, 11:10
Dude, your request is out of place on these forums. If you don't have any information on services, then please don't post on this site.

Hello Gentlemen, I apologize if this request would be out of place, but, as I am new to this site, I may not appreciate any subtleties or "etiquette" here...

C L Hunter
11-04-07, 12:04
Had a stressful week and no luck mongering in either Hagerstown or Frederick so I decided to hit Friendly's Friday afternoon to see what they had.

"Kim" was available and she looked ok enough and I've only had good times here before so I said what the hell. Big mistake.

She kept asking me "you here before" even though mamasan knows my and know I'm not a prick cop. That annoyed me. During the TS I knew it was a mistake to see her. She didn't touch anything while I was on my stomach and had to push her hand down there while I was on my back. She playfully smacked my hand and said "no". Grrrrr.

Massage was awful. I mean it was like an RSVP massage. On the flip, she wouldn't let me touch anything. I even tried the Jedi Mind Trick with no luck. She motioned if I wanted HR and agreed just to get out of there. I ended up finishing myself off because she was so annoying that Little Anakin couldn't get up from her.

I made the decision not to tip anything. I rarely do that but a) She didn't make me feel welcome (no hug, kiss on cheek, etc.) b) TS SUCKED! C) massage was mediocre and d) I had to finish myself.

Just made a bad week worse. Wish I would have passed as I could have used that money to have a few lap dances down in WV.

Beef Man
11-08-07, 08:08
I drove by the apple spa last night and I saw that the name chamded to "Stress _____". I thing the second word was way or it was stress away. Sorry I could not rember the second name but the first name is Stress.

Beef Man
11-08-07, 18:16
I drove by the apple spa. The name has changed to Stress away. Their phone number was on the new sign as 717-264-2641. I have not stopped in to see if they offer the same services or rates.

Wm Forfun
11-30-07, 16:35
Was at Stress away about 2 weeks ago, it is now oriental mass., not sure what it was when it was apple.

Was .7 hr and had a happy ending, girl was about a 6 ot 7, cant remember her nam, but was tiny, like 5-5'1 and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet, all in all had a good time.

Member #4954
12-01-07, 11:27
I stopped by Evergreen Friday about noonish (big mistake timewise) They were busy.
Tina meet me at the door and gave me a big hug and kiss like she always does, she escorted me to my room downstairs, took my 70 and tip like she does from me, I was under the impression she would be my attendent. NOOOOOOO Grandma-san comes in "You want shower??" She leads me to the shower were another lady was just coming out. Dont know her name but she was smokin' hot. Any way Grandma-san grabs towel say "face down" and give me the fastest shower I every had. The U.S. Navy would be happy with this shower time for not wasting water! Granny throws me into the sauna, where I finish drying off. I then go back to my room downstairs, turn on the radio and lay down on the table. When Lily walks in. I ask where's Tina?? "She busy" Hmmmm well ok. I got the worst massage ever, just a light touch while she was blowing on my butt. After a few minutes of this (remember the radio?) I tuned it to a classic rock station and heard a song and a half. She says "flip over" WTF, that wasn't a massage. "All we got time for, We busy busy". She then climbs on top and give a so-so bbj. I was laying on my back looking at the uglyest, hairyest kitty ever. It was hovering about 18 inches above my face and could smell it from there. I shot quick just so I could get out of there. When I got back to my car, I put my watch back on and about 40 minutes had passed. Most of that time was spent waiting to be showered and waiting in the room for the girl.
It will be a long cold day in hell before I go back there again. What a bummer.
Before I got there I called, and Tina answered, I asked if I could see her and will be there in 10 minutes and mentioned where I was on I-81 and would be right there. She said ok, well....... goes not Your mileage WILL vary.
I think next time I get the urge, I'll break out a porn tape and have Rosie and her hand maidens visit.

C L Hunter
12-03-07, 12:22
I hear you. I got crap service the past 2 times there. Won't be doing that anymore. Unfortunately I've been seeing girls from CL down in Baltimore since Hagerstown SW scene has been driven away from the cold!

I stopped by Evergreen Friday about noonish (big mistake timewise) They were busy.

Tina meet me at the door and gave me a big hug and kiss like she always does, she escorted me to my room downstairs, took my 70 and tip like she does from me, I was under the impression she would be my attendent. NOOOOOOO Grandma-san comes in "You want shower? " She leads me to the shower were another lady was just coming out. Don't know her name but she was smokin' hot. Any way Grandma-san grabs towel say "face down" and give me the fastest shower I every had. The U. S. Navy would be happy with this shower time for not wasting water! Granny throws me into the sauna, where I finish drying off. I then go back to my room downstairs, turn on the radio and lay down on the table. When Lily walks in. I ask where's Tina? "She busy" Hmmmm well ok. I got the worst massage ever, just a light touch while she was blowing on my butt. After a few minutes of this (remember the radio? ) I tuned it to a classic rock station and heard a song and a half. She says "flip over" WTF, that wasn't a massage. "All we got time for, We busy busy". She then climbs on top and give a so-so bbj. I was laying on my back looking at the uglyest, hairyest kitty ever. It was hovering about 18 inches above my face and could smell it from there. I shot quick just so I could get out of there. When I got back to my car, I put my watch back on and about 40 minutes had passed. Most of that time was spent waiting to be showered and waiting in the room for the girl. It will be a long cold day in hell before I go back there again. What a bummer.

Before I got there I called, and Tina answered, I asked if I could see her and will be there in 10 minutes and mentioned where I was on I-81 and would be right there. She said ok, well. Goes not Your mileage WILL vary.

I think next time I get the urge, I'll break out a porn tape and have Rosie and her hand maidens visit.

Inkjet187
12-08-07, 06:17
I think I may be hitting it up tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

Inkjet187
12-13-07, 21:03
It has fallen off a bit. Grandmamesan does the showers. It was busy when I was there though so it's understandable. I had a decent time although I don't know if the really good looking women still work there.

Southpaw
12-16-07, 17:07
Greg Styles (or whoever) -

Did the old lady at least get her funbags out for viewing/grabbing? For that kind of money, I'd at least want to see some titty during the TS.

TwistedBrother
12-16-07, 18:26
Sorry to hear of such a bad experience, but you get + rep points for strong humor factor. Unfortunately, Jackson doesn't use the "rep" part of the vBulletin software.

Any way Grandma-san grabs towel say "face down" and give me the fastest shower I every had. The U.S. Navy would be happy with this shower time for not wasting water! Granny throws me into the sauna, where I finish drying off. I then go back to my room downstairs, turn on the radio and lay down on the table. When Lily walks in. I ask where's Tina?? "She busy" Hmmmm well ok. I got the worst massage ever, just a light touch while she was blowing on my butt. After a few minutes of this (remember the radio?) I tuned it to a classic rock station and heard a song and a half. She says "flip over" WTF, that wasn't a massage. "All we got time for, We busy busy". She then climbs on top and give a so-so bbj. I was laying on my back looking at the uglyest, hairyest kitty ever. It was hovering about 18 inches above my face and could smell it from there. I shot quick just so I could get out of there.

Member #4954
12-16-07, 23:51
Greg Styles (or whoever) -

Did the old lady at least get her funbags out for viewing/grabbing? For that kind of money, I'd at least want to see some titty during the TS.

When I was there, Granma-san was wearing a dark colored t-shirt. You could tell she wasnt wearing a bra, at least I guess it was her nipples poking out from around her belly button. With out her top she could probably toss her boobies over her shoulder!! How ever, if playing with grans titties does somthing for ya .....go for it buddy!
hey just kidding

Grintwriter
12-17-07, 18:29
Was at Stress away about 2 weeks ago, it is now oriental mass., not sure what it was when it was apple.

Was .7 hr and had a happy ending, girl was about a 6 ot 7, cant remember her nam, but was tiny, like 5-5'1 and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet, all in all had a good time.So was there a required tip in addition to that .7 or do let you decide?

Inkjet187
12-18-07, 17:17
I liked it when the girl did the TS but I guess they might have done away with that for a reason. I was thinking about going for two ladies next time just as something to spice it up. Any idea if this is a good idea?

Beef Man
12-19-07, 01:08
There have been a few recent posts about how Evergreen has seamingly let their standards drop.

I have not yet been to stressway. But each time I drive by these places Stress away does not have any cars in their parking lot or 1 if they are lucky. Evergreen will have 2-3 cars. It is hard to tell how many vehicles are parked at evergreen with the fencing and house provideing some nice cover. Evergreen is open till midnight and I just drove by tonight around 11 and there were 3 cars in the lot. They must be doing something better than stress way.

Sam Says
12-19-07, 18:22
Went to stress away about 2 weeks ago on a Friday night not busy when I got there but then the doorbell kept ringing. The girl (and I use the term loosely) had to interrupt my shower to go to the door and let the new guy in. Short shower and long massage at the flip asked if I had been there before then negotiated for a BJ for 3 jacksons rushed and inept is the discription I would give it. I will try the evergreen next time. I would love to try a soapy massage or at least a both bare shower somewhere anybody know where to try?

Southpaw
12-19-07, 20:18
Greg Styles -

I'd go for the 3some if you can afford it and they have enough talent handy to do it. I've had plenty in the past at some of the York massage parlors in the 90's and it was always a blast (in more ways then one!). Nothing like lying on a table with a girl on each side sucking one titty, then turning to suck another while getting jerked off :)

Vvregen
12-19-07, 23:33
I did vist Stess Away when they were Apple. Cost .7 for TS an Rub down. .6 for HJ.

Is there anything in Waynesboro?

Beemjin
12-20-07, 12:01
After lurking awhile I will offer a report.

Checked stressaway last Tuesday around 1:00 pm. Just me there, got an ok TS and a ho hum type massage. The girl tina (not the evergreen one) seemed mechanical and not any enthusiasm. On the flip she ask what I wanted so a HJ was provided. Was ok but mechanical like massage was. I had paid. 7 to the house and gave tina. 2. Kinda cheap I know but I was not impressed. Tina said the min was. 4 so I apologized for not having more money with me.

On the whole, tina was 6, TS 4 or 5, massage a 4, HJ 4. Hope others do better, I won't bother with the place again.

Inkjet187
12-21-07, 03:41
Based on the reports even though Evergreen has fallen off (i.e. is busy often) it still sounds like the best bargain for your money. The only thing I didn't like with the changes was grandmamesan doing the showers but that might be a liability thing.

Beef Man
01-12-08, 09:17
I drove by the apple spa. The name has changed to Stress away. Their phone number was on the new sign as 717-264-2641. I have not stopped in to see if they offer the same services or rates.I drove by stressaway slightly after 9:00 last night (friday) and they were closed. If you plan on visiting I would call first to make sure they are open. I have called evergreen in the past and they stay open quite late.

Schlitz
01-13-08, 22:12
I drove by stressaway slightly after 9:00 last night (friday) and they were closed. If you plan on visiting I would call first to make sure they are open. I have called evergreen in the past and they stay open quite late.The public opionion stated that both were raided a few nights ago.

2 year investigation?

Member #4954
01-13-08, 22:38
The public opionion stated that both were raided a few nights ago.

2 year investigation?

Hmmmm, a 2 year investigation??? I've been to Evergreen several times in that 2 year period.

I found a link to the busts. But not much info
http://www.publicopiniononline.com//ci_7938758?IADID=Search-www.publicopiniononline.com-www.publicopiniononline.com

C L Hunter
01-14-08, 13:18
Hmmmm, a 2 year investigation??? I've been to Evergreen several times in that 2 year period.

http://www.publicopiniononline.com//ci_7938758?IADID=Search-www.publicopiniononline.com-www.publicopiniononline.comWell, that sucks. I haven't been to Evergreen in a while, but that leaves us with nothing :(

Max #01
01-14-08, 21:32

http://www.publicopiniononline.com//ci_7938758?IADID=Search-www.publicopiniononline.com-www.publicopiniononline.com

Gee -- Maybe you bumped into a cop who was collecting -- or leaving -- evidence...

Member #4954
01-14-08, 23:34
Gee -- Maybe you bumped into a cop who was collecting -- or leaving -- evidence...

Gotta say one thing about the ladies, they did a pretty good job keeping us monger seperated. I was aware of other guys, but never saw their face. Hope they reopen soon.

Beef Man
01-18-08, 21:24
Well, that sucks. I haven't been to Evergreen in a while, but that leaves us with nothing :(Stressaway looks closed every time I drive by it. Evergreen still has one or no cars when I drive by. Activity has deffentilaty slowed down but it looks like evergreen might still be open. I would call first before you drive there.

I posted in the Hagerstown form of wn escort I saw (last week). That might be the better route to go for the time being.

Beef Man

Wm Forfun
01-29-08, 12:04
Evergreen IS open. Stressaway has a note on door that they are closed and will reopen in future.

Inkjet187
02-15-08, 16:52
Has anyone been recently?

C L Hunter
02-17-08, 08:58
Has anyone been recently?I was in the mood for a backrub on Friday and stopped in after work. There were 3 other vehicles in the lot including New Hampshire & Virgina plates (they must read USASG!) I rang the bell anyway and the woman available (besides the mamasan) was just too old for my taste.

As I left I bumped into another old monger coming in. And that douche bag blocked me in! Luckily for me the NH dude was leaving as well and I was able to squeeze out.

So yes, there are there and apparently not lacking any business

Inkjet187
02-19-08, 18:35
I was in the mood for a backrub on Friday and stopped in after work. There were 3 other vehicles in the lot including New Hampshire & Virgina plates (they must read USASG!) I rang the bell anyway and the woman available (besides the mamasan) was just too old for my taste.

As I left I bumped into another old monger coming in. And that douche bag blocked me in! Luckily for me the NH dude was leaving as well and I was able to squeeze out.

So yes, there are there and apparently not lacking any businessWas it grandmamesan or just the regular mamesan. I think regular mamesan is decent.

C L Hunter
02-20-08, 15:29
Was it grandmamesan or just the regular mamesan. I think regular mamesan is decent.The 40ish one. Yeah, she's not bad. I've actually never seen gradmamesan. Maybe she is the one they busted?

Inkjet187
02-21-08, 01:21
The 40ish one. Yeah, she's not bad. I've actually never seen gradmamesan. Maybe she is the one they busted?Yeah grandmamesan must have been the one to go down I guess?

Member #4954
02-21-08, 17:28
Yeah grandmamesan must have been the one to go down I guess?

Uhhhh, just wondering, is "the one to go down" the phrase you ment to say?

That just conjours up bizzare mental images! lol and just kidding

Inkjet187
02-24-08, 20:29
Uhhhh, just wondering, is "the one to go down" the phrase you ment to say?

That just conjours up bizzare mental images! lol and just kiddingHaha woops. I guess no one's been back and sampled the wears?

Wph351
02-26-08, 00:22
Has anyone been past Stress Away/Apple lately?

I was wondering if they are operational yet.

Thanks in advance.

Wizzo05
02-27-08, 01:34
Hey Everybody,

Long time off & on lurker, first time poster. I've been to Friendly's about 5-6 times. No complaints about any trip. Have dreamt about Tina a couple times, and dreams about others on various trips. One dream in particular had a smoking hot girl in it. Tight body, and the hills were fake. Great tan, and no positions were overlooked. Great experience everytime at friendly's.

Member #4954
03-03-08, 00:13
Hey Everybody,

Long time off & on lurker, first time poster. I've been to Friendly's about 5-6 times. No complaints about any trip. Have dreamt about Tina a couple times, and dreams about others on various trips. One dream in particular had a smoking hot girl in it. Tight body, and the hills were fake. Great tan, and no positions were overlooked. Great experience everytime at friendly's.

Did you get a shower? and did the Mamasan do it or did the young lady?

Beemjin
03-03-08, 12:32
Last I saw Stressaway was closed.

I tried Friendly a few weeks back. Was let in by a young thing w/ glitter eyes and the moused type curly hair. Hadn't seen the curls on one before but she seemed Korean. She did the TS and FS. Was ok but she was in rushed professional mode. Before I left I asked for Tina and spoke to her a while. She told me about the troubles in January. LE was observing the place and pulling over mongers. Glad I wasn't there at that time!

Beef Man
03-22-08, 11:05
Last I saw Stressaway was closed.StressWay is open again. Lots of vehicles in parking lot and Open sign is on.

C L Hunter
03-26-08, 08:45
Little late on the report so I'm not sure if this woman is still at Friendly's or not. Went in 2 weekends ago for a massagi and ended up with "Kim". Pretty face & nice haircut, also very nice natural B's with no ass. Looks about late 30's maybe early 40's. Who knows with these Koreans!

Anyway, paid house fee and got a very thorough TS with every nook and cranny made squeaky clean with her hands. I took some time in the sauna to warm up. Back to the room she gave a typical AMP massagi. Apparently my $ tip wasn't enough for FS. She wanted $+. 2 and told her I always get it for $. She was cool with that. Nice CBJ and went CG & Doggy to completion. I couldn't tell if I was hurting her or if she was having an O because she kept slapping my shoulders. I guess she liked it because when she was cleaning me up she said something like "I take you home with me" while stocking Jr.

Enjoy & be safe out there!

DonnieBear
03-30-08, 02:19
So where is Friendlys and how do you get there?

Beef Man
03-30-08, 23:59
So where is Friendlys and how do you get there?You already asked this. Check out the answer at post #68 (same place).

Good luck

Beemjin
04-02-08, 12:11
Yes it is open now. Inside they have lots of posters showing muscles and skeletons and such. Each room has a sign posted "no sexual soliciting allowed". Other than that it's pretty much the same.

Ortho313
04-02-08, 15:41
I was traveling on I-81 yesterday and saw a building with a sign that said Silk Stockings Dancers and Massage. It was located at exit 24 on the east side of the highway next to an adult bookstore. I've read the board and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with this place?

Thanks,

Ortho

DonnieBear
04-02-08, 21:34
I asked about the location of Evergreen for post #68 not Friendlys I did not know the name was changed sorry for asking Sport

C L Hunter
04-03-08, 08:17
I was traveling on I-81 yesterday and saw a building with a sign that said Silk Stockings Dancers and Massage. It was located at exit 24 on the east side of the highway next to an adult bookstore. I've read the board and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with this place?

Thanks,

OrthoDO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

This place used to have good massages back in the 90's. But the all the hard core religious types used to protest out in front of the parking lot and things changed since. They do have nude dancers and topless massages with NO happy ending. I went ONCE and I picked a really hot dancer and gave me a shitty massage. She did let me touch her tits & butt. However, was not worth $$. Grrrr.

C L Hunter
04-03-08, 08:19
I asked about the location of Evergreen for post #68 not Friendlys I did not know the name was changed sorry for asking SportLook it up in the yellow pages!

Crazy Jim Wood
04-03-08, 09:42
Here's the web address: http://www.silk.bmlas.com/. You can see pictures of the girls.
Looks like there are three different clubs all run by same owners.
I've seen the signs on I-81 but never stopped.
There are some posts on it in the forum.

Stop by, let us know if there are extras available, it's too far away for me to go unless it's a sure thing.

CJW

Thanks,

Ortho

Member #4954
04-03-08, 23:14
Here's the web address: http://www.silk.bmlas.com/. You can see pictures of the girls.

Stop by, let us know if there are extras available, it's too far away for me to go unless it's a sure thing.

CJW

I've been there, but the girls pictured on the web site are 1000% cuter than the ones I saw. I felt like I was being hustled when I was there. $10.00 cover, BYOB. I think a 2 song lap dance was 30.00. and the girls also do massages upstairs. Never tried this part so dont know what all is avaible.
Over all if its a strip club you want, go south to Martinsburg Wva, or go to Harrisburg to Adult world.
Party safe

Ortho313
04-04-08, 09:03
I've been there, but the girls pictured on the web site are 1000% cuter than the ones I saw. I felt like I was being hustled when I was there. $10.00 cover, BYOB. I think a 2 song lap dance was 30.00. and the girls also do massages upstairs. Never tried this part so dont know what all is avaible.

Over all if its a strip club you want, go south to Martinsburg Wva, or go to Harrisburg to Adult world.

Party safeThanks to everyone for the info. I think I'll take a pass on this one and spend my money elsewhere.

Ortho

Crazy Jim Wood
04-04-08, 13:36
I've been there, but the girls pictured on the web site are 1000% cuter than the ones I saw.
Shit, I didn't even think the web site pictures were that cute. Thanks for the warning.
CJW

Sam
04-05-08, 16:14

CJW

Behind the cashier at the entrance are monitors to see what's going on in the rooms. Do you really want that?

Crazy Jim Wood
04-05-08, 16:36
Behind the cashier at the entrance are monitors to see what's going on in the rooms. Do you really want that?
I never really looked for cameras before in a VIP room. Thanks for the heads up.
CJW

Member #4954
04-06-08, 21:57
Stopped by Friendly Spa sat afternoon. Greeted by the usual mamasan and shown the room. In comes Mimi. Short lil spinner type cute shoulder length hair. After a so-so shower she dryed me off in the sauna then back upstairs. First thing out of her mouth "Where my moneee honneee"? I gave her 5 jacksons as I generally do tip that amount. She started massaging my shoulders standind at the head of the table, which let me reach around to massage her butt. She did doff her panties for me. This lasted about 10 minutes after which she climbs on the other end of the table and rubs my legs then tells to to flip a quick cbj and she disappears to get a towel, a quick clean up she toss me my underwear says more massaggii and disappears again after ten minutes, I say to myself f--- it, got dressed and scooted. It will be a long time in hell when I go back there again. Real rushed service and not all that good.

Beemjin
04-12-08, 19:43
Ok, I will check it out and ask for Tina or Sofia. I'll let you know what transpires.

IceCream Fun
04-16-08, 18:25
Was up in this area recently for something or another and I decide what the heck, let me check the place out. After driving by it a couple times I saw it nestled there in the shadows. Pull around back to the small at best parking lot and headed in. Mama opens the door and the place smelled real nice. I am not sure what it was they were cooking but it was very interesting to say the least.

Up the stairs I went, Mama asked for donation of. 7 and walked out. A few minutes later in walked Kim, wearing a very interesting outfit to say the least. The best thing I liked about the place was real doors, no curtain like what I am used to in my regular range. So Kim makes some small talk, you been here before, decided to say nope. But I hear very many good things on the internet about you especially, how you take very good care of the customers. So off we go to the shower. And although it was a nice table shower, this ladies attitude was very mechanical no emothion or even acting emotion at all. And she did not pay ANY attention to my boys at all.

Back to the room, she leaves and comes back about 10 minutes later. And starts what has got to be the worst massage I Have ever had from any provider. Basically consisted of her running her hands down my arms and across my neck while pushing her crotch in my face, and although that was what I was wanting, I at least wanted a decent rub down. So I took the hint, started grabbing her ass and she was starting to get into it I belive and backed off and stood there. I guess she was waiting for a donation (Place I usually go, I put the donation on the table. Was erring on the side of caution here as it was my first visit. I made like I did not understand and she let me rub her ass a little more. Then made gestures and was standing there. Well, I gave the donation of $ and she turned around after counting it and did not say a word and walked out of the room and closed the door. My first thought was Oh no I am about the get busted. Well, a few minutes go by and she comes back in, has me flip over and has a few things in her hands. Lotion, condom and klenex.

When I saw all that I was feeling much better. She pulls top down and straddles the table, then in a motion I never experienced before, put the Trojan on with her mouth and tongue and proceeded to give a CBJ and shared a little DATY action, though she was very careful to just let me lick around the outside edges, no penetration or deep daty. Kinda disappointing. So after a few more minutes of cbj she gets out the lotion and I thought she was going go for the HJ finish. But after I put hand on her to slow her down she does a bit of cowgirl and was having a ball with those nipples bouncing in my face. Then stood up and spanked the dog for a couple minutes and finished. After clean up she asked if I would come back to see her again. Said will see what happens.

Overall, I would not choose to see this woman again in the future. Will wait to go to the AMPs closer to home.

Attitude 5
looks 7
Massage 0
body 7
extras 6

Misty Mounter
05-24-08, 13:00
Paid a visit to Friendly Evergreen Spa last week. (I thought the name had changed, but the sign is the same.)

Met at the door by Yumi (not sure of spelling, pronounced u-me). No good at ages so I'm not guessing. Face about 7, but a little more makeup than I like.

Shown to a downstairs room where I paid the. 7 door fee and then waited rather longer than I wanted for her to return. Back upstairs for the TS which was pleasant. No particular special attention to sensetive areas, but not avoided either. Back downstairs for massage that was not bad but not memorable. She left the door open, which was a little unnerving.

After the flip she was cautious until I reached up the back of her skirt to play with her ass and feel around a little. After indicating what I was looking for she expressed her appreciating for portraits of our founding fathers. She approved of the Ben Franklin I put on the table.

After excusing herself, more briefly this time, she returned and revealed her firm, natural Bs and trimmed bush. I'd rate her body at 8. Not much of any curves, but a firm rack and no tats goes a long way with me.

Just enough bareback attention to get things functional enough to cover. Not terribly long, competent but not inspiring. Of course, I find it near impossible for even great covered attention of that sort to be inspiring. Rate it a 5.

She applied a little lube and set about the final stages. That actually irritated me a bit because she didn't ask if I wanted more and I had wanted to go down, but didn't mention it as I didn't get a chance before the lube.

She did her impressions of a cowgirl riding away which did almost nothing for me. We did an impression of dogs which was quite good. Finally I expressed a desire to go to go to the missions and she readily responded. She was mildly responsive throughout. Rate it a 6-7.

She was nice throughout and showed those bits of personal service that make AMPs special, like helping me dress afterwards.

The overall experience rates a 7. I don't think I'd ask for her again, but I wouldn't ask for someone else if she answered the door again.

Eldo123
05-25-08, 10:31
I havent heard about Tina latley does anyone know if she is still there?

Wizzo05
06-02-08, 21:52
Did you get a shower? and did the Mamasan do it or did the young lady?Haven't had a TS there, I always shower before I go. I'm coming up to PA on another business trip next month though, I may check out what the TS's are like then.

Member #4954
06-03-08, 00:45
Well the weather sucked saturday so I decided to visit Friendly's spa. I saw Yumi, and had the best massage I have ever had from there. Started off with a through ts, where all parts were all made spic & span. Back to the room, great rub down then the flip. and finnished with a great cbj. My previous visit was a terrible didspointment, but this time wasn't.

Wizzo05
06-03-08, 22:00
I havent heard about Tina latley does anyone know if she is still there?I just stopped by there, and yes Tina is still there. I only visit the spa once or twice a year when i'm in PA on business. Was greeted by Tina who was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. She remebered me from prior visits a while ago which is a plus. Went down stairs and paid the .7.

Waited longer than I would of liked but realized why later. Tina wanted to be my provider so she went and freshened up and changed outfits. Massage kinda sucked. Everything else was nice. I found a cbj, and also saw a cowgirl. mish followed and then the cowgirl showed back up for the finish. one $ then I was on my way.

Wizzo05
06-05-08, 21:53
I stopped by there again today on my way out of town. Saw Lilly. Tall, thin, nice skin tone. Was lead downstairs by Tina, gave the. 7. Lilly arrives and gives a very nice massage. We come to a verbal agreement on how relaxed I want to be after my massage. She leaves for a moment, and I take that time to leave $ on the table. She returns and it's down to business. Mish to start, then we walked the dog, reverse CG to the finish line. Overall, another good experience at the spa.

Wm Forfun
06-09-08, 15:22
Well the weather sucked saturday so I decided to visit Friendly's spa. I saw Yumi, and had the best massage I have ever had from there. Started off with a through ts, where all parts were all made spic & span. Back to the room, great rub down then the flip. and finnished with a great cbj. My previous visit was a terrible didspointment, but this time wasn't.Weather was great to be in hagerstown and seeing all the folks out for walks.

Eldo123
06-09-08, 18:34
Thx wizzo,

I always liked tina shes well mannerd and I enjoy talking to her.I guess i need to take a ride up there.

Thx and be carful out there.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-15-08, 09:44
Paid a visit to Friendly Evergreen Spa last Saturday. (I thought the name had changed, but the sign is the same.)
I think that it was Stress Away which underwent the name change. It is a few blocks west of Friendly.

I had business up north and stopped by Friendly last week for some Therapy. My therapist was probably mature but well endowed and still had nice smooth skin on tits, face and ass.

I had her pull down her top and pull up the bottom but kept her stomach covered as it looked like there were a few extra rolls that I did not want to see.

I originally only intended to get a manual tune up, but she said she just loved little Jim, kissed him all over, pulled down her G-string and said "I want it in here" so I coughed up $ bent her over the side of the massaji table and rogered her good.

Very enjoyable. A long drive but maybe I will go back for more today...

CJW

Crazy Jim Wood
06-17-08, 08:22
Stopped by Stress Away, a very presentable Korean woman told me in bloken engrish to come back tomorrow as they were closed. There was a dilapidated car parked out front with "Sushi Boy" personalized plates, guess someone must really like raw snapper.

I proceeded to Friendly, were I met M. in the parking lot, who took me inside. There was another woman there, T., ok body for an AMP I guess but a rather horsey face. I asked if Y was in but was told that it was only M and T. I was happy at first that I got M. She has a nice white ass, soft skin, fun breasts (not as big as Y's but fun all the same). She was a little obstinate about position, I wanted her to lie down on her stomach for modified dog but she steadfastly refused, allowing only the walking of the dog, but I just can not cum doing the dog on a rickety massage table, and she refused any other position, after arguing such as one can in bloken enrgish she finally relented to do mish but she was laying the wrong way with her head hanging off the massage table, had bad breath, and kept an arm beween me and her breasts. It just was not working for me so I finally gave up, she gave me a massage, then HJ.

Afterwards she said my dick was too big for her to do modified doggy, and she was too hot to let me lie on top of her in mish, whatever. I was a little pissed off by the whole experience, as she really does have a nice ass and nice skin and tits and I wanted to cum pounding that ass in modified dog.

I guess I would try her one more time, maybe she was just nervous or ate something that did not sit right with her and her guts were all busted up, because that ass was just right.

ezshaft
06-28-08, 10:04
Is it me or has the evergreen gone downhill? I have been there a couple of times in the past few weeks and it felt like I was in a korean nursing home. My last visit I asked Tina for young girl please. Then a woman older than Tina shows up. I apologized and said no thanks younger please. I did get a younger (possibly aarp age though) but also a bit husky. I'm done until they get some younger talent. Mabye I'll check out stressaway.

Princeton73
07-03-08, 13:15
Is it me or has the evergreen gone downhill? I have been there a couple of times in the past few weeks and it felt like I was in a korean nursing home. I went there twice last week--almost an hour drive from where I was staying, and each time, it looked like an Asian AARP convention. I politely declined partaking and left both times.

And Stressaway was closed both times I was down there--once mid afternoon, and once early evening. Is it EVER open??

Wph351
07-03-08, 17:41
Stressaway was open last night as I drove past around 700 pm. No cars parked in front but obvious monger ride parked next door at the dollar store.

Waynesboheight
07-09-08, 23:50
I would think by now you mongers would have an appreciation for a mamesan or two. They are my fave.

Elixir
07-10-08, 16:25
Seriously. Only happened once for me. I was like WTF?

This never happens. Kinda like getting 2 surprises in the box of cracker jacks.

The Whittmore
07-22-08, 07:04
I went by both Evergreen and Stressaway last night with no luck, though they had their signs on. I'd passed Stressaway earlier in the night when I was busy, and they had a bright OPEN sign on then; I was just hoping that since they had their main sign on, they were still open, but no such luck.

It was pretty surprising that they closed so early (before midnight? ), even though it was a Monday night.

Hebe Joe
07-23-08, 05:25
Is Linda still there?

She has always treated me good.

Wizzo05
08-11-08, 00:10
Stopped by tonight and saw Yung. She was very nice, and actually gave me one of the best massages I've had at an AMP. The rest was eehh, 5/10

Wizzo05
08-15-08, 07:35
Stopped by again. Actually went two more nights before I left town. On my way out from my last visit (see post below) I saw a very cute girl and said Hi. Decided to go back and see if I could get her. I did end up with her on my last two trips.

First trip: she answered the door and was my provider. Massage was below average but everything else was nice, except for we didn't walk the dog for too long because she said " you too big". I asked her her name and she said "May".

Second visit: Yung answered the door. Took me to my room and I asked if anybody else was availale. She said "Mimi" I said that I would take mimi. Wait a few minutes and in comes May. I thought well which is it May or Mimi? Then I just assumed that one was her real name and the other was not. In the end. All around good times had on both nights..

Beef Man
08-15-08, 21:58
Stopped by again. Actually went two more nights before I left town. On my way out from my last visit (see post below) I saw a very cute girl and said Hi. Decided to go back and see if I could get her. I did end up with her on my last two trips.

First trip: she answered the door and was my provider. Massage was below average but everything else was nice, except for we didn't walk the dog for too long because she said " you too big". I asked her her name and she said "May".

Second visit: Yung answered the door. Took me to my room and I asked if anybody else was availale. She said "Mimi" I said that I would take mimi. Wait a few minutes and in comes May. I thought well which is it May or Mimi? Then I just assumed that one was her real name and the other was not. In the end. All around good times had on both nights..

Well I hope we see more posts like this one soon.

Wizzo05
08-18-08, 19:41
Well I hope we see more posts like this one soon.This one is also very enlightening. BTW, I wrote my last one from my cell phone while I was on the shitter at my job. Sorry for the poor grammer and strung together/partial sentences. I was in a hurry.

MikedD
09-11-08, 09:27
Have not seen any post in a while. Just wondering if the spa on route 30 just west of Gettysburg has reopened? I think it was called Jodys?. It has been a year has it not since that fire? Just wondering. I might be making a trip next month and might have to settle on Evergreen. Have fun and be safe.

Inkjet187
09-12-08, 16:35
Have not seen any post in a while. Just wondering if the spa on route 30 just west of Gettysburg has reopened? I think it was called Jodys?. It has been a year has it not since that fire? Just wondering. I might be making a trip next month and might have to settle on Evergreen. Have fun and be safe.I haven't been to Evergreen in forever. If someone has any lowdown on how it is let me know. I've also thought it was the best.

Schlitz
09-12-08, 17:02
Have not seen any post in a while. Just wondering if the spa on route 30 just west of Gettysburg has reopened? I think it was called Jodys?. It has been a year has it not since that fire? Just wondering. I might be making a trip next month and might have to settle on Evergreen. Have fun and be safe.Jodys burnt down years ago and the private dock was locked up.

Merriguo
09-15-08, 22:08
Was greeted at the door by older Korean girl Amy. Maybe 40+, face not that great but looked like she had a decent rack; possibly implants.7 cover. Told me there were two other girls but they were busy. Table shower and massage. She really didn't turn me on besides the hoots, so I opted for BJ. a franklin. Too much; I passed. Nice massage though. Would go back if I knew they had something younger/prettier.

Kyracer
10-09-08, 23:44
In the area, looking for any current reviews on Evergreen or any other recommendations.

Please help.