PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Ricksone
03-25-06, 12:27
Saw a gal about 40 hitching right at 82nd & Powell. Had that look, she's looking for eye contact. Unfortunatly I was working and couldn't check her out. Looks, about a 5, not great, not horrible.

Rick

Janessa
03-27-06, 11:38
Saw a gal about 40 hitching right at 82nd & Powell. Had that look, she's looking for eye contact. Unfortunatly I was working and couldn't check her out. Looks, about a 5, not great, not horrible.

RickWas it like Friday or Saturday early in the morning at a bus stop? Still dark out? I saw one doing the same thing.

Ricksone
03-28-06, 12:57
Was it like Friday or Saturday early in the morning at a bus stop? Still dark out? I saw one doing the same thing.Hi Jenessa,

Nice to see you post. It was about 11am and about 3 blocks north. I'm sure she walks the area and I'm sure she wasn't just "hitchhiking".LOL

Rick

Janessa
04-03-06, 20:00
I saw 2 new girls on 82nd at around 4: 30pm on Saturday

1 saw asian about 18 years old wearing gold boots and she came out of no where and stood at THE BUS STOP by walgreens (2 le drove by in bark blue unmarked car thats most likley why) and then I saw a white girl about 19 with blondeish brown hair by safeway walking towards the other girl. They are new I think and obviously had a pimp in a stratus looking car. He tried to talk to me right by where I saw them at thats why I know he was with them.

I just don't get why girls have pimps?

Dating Game
04-10-06, 02:20
Did a circuit through NW about 10:30 Sunday night. Spotted a blond, probably mid to late 20's, maybe 5'5" a little heavy but certainly not a BBW at the 19th & Everett bus shelter.
First thing you notice is the worst haircut in the modern world. Her girlfriend did it the day before when they were both drunk.
Anyway, she gets in the car and has a half finished can of beer in her hand, and admits she's had a few more already. She's a little chatty, but obviously enjoying herself, relaxed and fun to talk with
We go to a nearby spot after she agrees to BBBJ for .25.
Drunk or not, she gave me one of the best I've ever had.
Her name is KIM and says she's willing to add the second 1/2 if the price is right. If it's isn't too much it would probably be worth it.
She says she lives in NW, somewhere on 19th.

Black Treechas
04-15-06, 04:00
Stopped off in Portland, went to Mary's strip bar on Broadway, one very nice blonde.

Was told Burnside was the place to look for SW's, but saw very little. Only one girl up near Ash, near a place called Pan ? WSW, black hair, looked meditteranean or maybe Jewish? No smile, seemed pretty sullen. you don;t have to like the work, but you at least have to smile to lure me in.

Also a couple of guys lurking near by, one might have been her pimp? Another turn off for me.

I passed. Where are the better strolls? And where are the cheap hotels/motels?

Monster Chug
04-16-06, 17:28
Hooked up with Sabrina a couple days ago on the NW circuit. She was hanging out near FM. She's a goth rocker chick and had great service. 1/2 1/2 was .60 and was worth it. No digits but she says she hangs out there on early mornings most of the time to avoid LE.

Dating Game
04-21-06, 21:27
Two probable teenagers around the retaining wall at the chinese restaurant on Burnside. One 5'7 or taller, quite think. The other 5-3" or so with nice curves. Both were picked up quickly as the cars were lining up. This was 9-10 pm.
A short, curvy, latino looking girl, also obviously young, was hanging around the same area. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said she was waiting for her girlfriend to come back. I asked her if her girlfriend would need a ride and she said probably. I've seen her around before and she never accepts a ride.
Then a short while later she's talking with a pimp who is on his cell phone getting all excited over something. Don't know which of the girls he was working with, maybe both.

Later, 11pm or so, found a very thin lady with a Texas accent at the Everett-19th bus stop. Very rough BBBJ .25. Said she does 1/2-1/2 for double that amount. She looks like she would be very tight if that's your criteria. That's if you aren't too sore from the BJ go take that next step. She says she lives near 11th-Jefferson and is in NW quite often but on no regular schedule.

Hohawk
04-22-06, 21:24
Had to run some errands today which took me along 82nd from Division all the way to Killingsworth. Saw several ladies walking, but didn't have any opportunity to stop.

Near Stark, saw a young thin blonde wearing long black athletic shorts, kinda like a soccer uniform. She had really pale skin, but looked healthy. She was on a cell phone, but I saw her motion to a guy in a Mercedes.

At Burnside, there were two girls walking together, one white, one Asian. The white girl looked about 30 and had on a skin-tight black dress that barely covered her ass. She had blonde hair, slim body, but a hard-looking face. The Asian had a denim skirt and a few extra pounds.

Near Freemont, there was a slightly bigger woman in her 30's with a low-cut top showing some pretty healthy looking D-cups. She was walking slowly and making lots of eye contact.

This was all within a 5-minute drive, so obviously there's some activity out there.

Amp Guide
04-25-06, 04:39
Hi,

Just passing along a tip. A girl I know. She uses the phone line to hook up. Said its free, dial 503 548 7000. You can check out the service on ww livelink.com not sure how it works but she likes it and its safe.

Good luck out there. Drive safe.

Amp Guide
04-25-06, 19:11
Hi,

Just a quick update. As the good wether comes so do the girls. Three on sandy today at 1 pm. And a couple of more on 82, some were older and hard looking one BSW was ver nice near 122. She was watching traffic alot. Could not stop to chat as I had no time but they are out there. Be carefull Cruise safe only one eye on the road.

Later

Amp Guide
04-27-06, 15:30
I was out on businesss took a quick cruse along the 82. There were two hotties. One on the younger side. But HOT. I have seen them before and they are around. Both obvious. Near glisan and stark both sides. 11. 00 am was the sighting. Saw both get scooped up, did not have the time to hit them up myself but they are there for your pleasure.come on guys this board is free. Lets do some posting and keep everyone safe.

Drive safe out there.

Its a safer thing in my humble opinion if you see the same girl several times. Then you know she is not LE. But you never know when Le could be following you with her in the car. Make sure you go to a place that is totally private and you were not followed.

Ruben X
05-03-06, 03:34
Was checking out 82nd Sunday mid-day. My hope was to have some fun in the afternoon, again late in the evening, and then finally Monday afternoon before heading home. After multiple visits to PDX (the last for such purposes a bit over a year ago) the goal of multiple happiness seemed eminently reasonable.

Action was totally dead mid-afternoon, stared to pick up later on with some weirdos and semi-cuties. Saw an extremely cute young WSW just before 5:00 north of Foster. Vanished by the time I could turn around. Finally settled on a tight-bodied WSW on the northern part of the stroll. Did a couple circuits to check for LE and performed a discreet side street pickup. Turns out her face was weird (who ever notices that at first?) and a bit tweaked, but nice enough personality and a tight body (did I say she had a tight body?). And best of all, she has a place nearby, up a side street off 82nd. This is good, since as she points out the whole area's hot with LE.

So we get in her apartment, a bit of a dive - no kidding - and she's freaked since she saw LE cruise by as we walked in. I didn't notice, they must have been in an unmarked car. But this news increases my sense of unrelaxation. Periodic checks outside show no cause for concern. Let's go.

Her name is, well, E. She would have taken about any amount of cash. Got a CBJ, wanted BBBJ, but her skinniness and tweakiness made the raincoat seem wise. And besides she insisted, being the true gentlelady. Following another check out the window we switched to an oily HJ and russian. When desperate, even small saggy tits can make one happy. Oddly, I am always desperate.

Time to leave. A final check out the window. Walk to my car - oops - two police cars are blocking the intersection of this side street and 82nd, about 100 feet away. They're staring at me. Hi.

Obviously they know what's going on, so guiltily I slink to my car, waiting on the inevitable stop and question. Then much worse? Just remember, keep the mouth shut. I pull forward, away from 82nd, one of their cars does so too. I stop, it stops. I go again, sneak around the block - they're letting me go!

Perhaps just walking out of a small dingy complex populated by SWs does not provide probable cause. At least I walked out alone. Maybe they're trying to intimidate the possibly infected E into staying off the street. This would be an admirable thing. Maybe they're trying to intimidate upstanding visitors to this fine city. They succeeded.

I am going to stay away for a long long while. At least till tomorrow - no wait, my plates are in the system. I'll come back when your posts start indicating a more positive situation. LE provides helpful directions to SWs. LE keeps non-mongers off 82nd.

Then I'll come back.

- RX

Hizark21
05-03-06, 14:16
Seems quite strange that the cops would go to all the trouble of blocking of the street. She must have a serious warrant out for her.

It's hard to decide how to handle a situation like this. Another solution would have been to walk away and come back when the cops have left. On the otherhand there is not much the cops cand do.

Dating Game
05-03-06, 23:50
I once dropped a lady off on a side street near where I had picked her up.
I did not see a Portland cop car pull around the corner about a block away.
When I left the scene of the drop off ,that car followed me from near 82nd and and Sandy all the way to I-84, then in on the freeway to downtown. It just stayed behind me making it obvious that I was being followed. They finally turned off in the middle of downtown and went back to work.
This was at about 9 pm in the middle of winter about two years ago.

Hizark21
05-08-06, 20:18
I will be visiting Portland in a few weeks. Where do most of the sw's hang out on 82nd. From Powell to Sandy...??

I did not see many sw's when I was up there last Summer, Hopefully the action will be better...

Ci-Traveler
05-10-06, 08:37
I once dropped a lady off on a side street near where I had picked her up.
I did not see a Portland cop car pull around the corner about a block away.
When I left the scene of the drop off ,that car followed me from near 82nd and and Sandy all the way to I-84, then in on the freeway to downtown. It just stayed behind me making it obvious that I was being followed. They finally turned off in the middle of downtown and went back to work.
This was at about 9 pm in the middle of winter about two years ago.

They were waiting for you to make an error in your driving to pull you over and then find an excuse to search your vehicle. You must not have made any mistakes (like forget to use a turn signal or travel 35 in a 30......).

I was pulled over two months ago after a fruitless search for SWs - near a notell that was frequented by SW and people making drug deals. In my case, I was just checking out the parking lot, but I passed a cop going the other way. I wasn't doing anything wrong, and no one was out. I didn't see the cop turn around and begin to tail me. He must have followed me for many, many blocks - side streets, double backs.......etc. I'm surprised I never saw him. Anyway, he finally pulled me over about 10 minutes after I had left the parking lot of the notell. He told me I had failed to use my signal to turn onto a street. He then asked why I was at the notell........ my excuse was that I was using the parking lot to turn around. Of course, I had a reason for my travels around the neighborhood.........none of which he bought - and he made it clear that he didn't.

Eventually they got a K-9 unit around my vehicle and used a little rubber toy to get the dog to bark. Then, having found a "scent", they searched my vehicle without my permission. After going through a very messy vehicle, picking through a gym bag with damp, sweaty clothing, etc., they came up with absolutely nothing.....nadda. Why? I don't do drugs - never have (we can talk about drinking another time).

Anyway, the cop grilled me for about 10 minutes, including asking why I thought the dog had gotten a scent? I was tempted to say, "Gee officer, maybe it's because the handler used a toy to get him to bark...... rather than really get a scent?" or, "I don't know, maybe the dog wasn't well trained?" or, "He didn't get a scent, but you just searched my car illegally...." But instead I just said, "I have no idea."

The cop gave me a $75 ticket for failure to use signal and told me to go home and stay away.

Oh well.

ci-traveler

Hizark21
05-10-06, 19:36
Sometimes if a cop is following me I will simply pull over and go shopping or get something to eat. The cops lose interest real fast. They are not interested in waiting to bust you for some misdameanor.

Ruben X
05-11-06, 04:56
I was out on businesss took a quick cruse along the 82. There were two hotties. One on the younger side. But HOT. I have seen them before and they are around. Both obvious. Near glisan and stark both sides. 11. 00 am was the sighting. Saw both get scooped up, did not have the time to hit them up myself but they are there for your pleasure.come on guys this board is free. Lets do some posting and keep everyone safe.Foolish RX came back to town today and listened to brain number two. Accidently picked up two ladies that might be those mentioned above. Had I more funds there could have been fun with both, but they're asking for a lot (Mr. Big Bill each). Dropped one, kept another, went to a local establishment for a nice CBJ. (Where did the famous PDXBBBJ go?)

Now my understanding of the goal of this board is the exchange of information that would help our dear readers satisfy certain life purposes. Previous posters have expressed reservations about even mentioning the locations of certain businesses, for reasonable fear of being targeted. And I would like to post locations and names, but this is obviously a way to cause them to be targeted. So what becomes of this board? I did this and that? Information is useful - how much data can we give?

For what it's worth, the two women I met are a committed couple who are still quite happy to do nasty things with men for money. They are even more happy to do the nasty to each other in the company of a man, who may join in and from then on please use your imagination. So I'm told.

- RX

fatsoNOT
05-13-06, 17:37
Ruben. I agree with you that this board is for exchange information for fun and pleasure. However, given the nature of things here in Portland, members may elect to share private information only through private e mails. For myself, I only share information with "Senior Member" who showed a trail of contributions to the board for a long time. Posting to the public board is good but we should only post general and gerenic information. More specific information should be shared via private mail to Senior Members who have been posting on the board for at least a year.

Ci Traveller. Your story is useful. I am amazed that LEOs are going to this extreme to hassle hobbyists. Thanks for the posting.

Danielcazenove
05-16-06, 17:36
Zipped by the bike place on Ankeny and 8th (or is it 9th?) the other day around noon and saw two WSW sitting on the bench near the entrance to the store, checking out the passers-by. The younger one smiled - but I could not stop. Both looked like street persons (I mean those who sleep out in the street or close to that situation - dirty hair, dirty clothes). One in her 30s, the other one in her 40s. I actually did p/u the youner one a few months ago, she looked pretty cute from a distance, but boy, what a stench when she came up close, not to mention the small saggy tits... Amazingly, she still has a very nice smile on her face.

Great One
05-16-06, 18:03
I am amazed that LEOs are going to this extreme to hassle hobbyists. Thanks for the posting.

I have got over 30 plus bullshit tickets over the past years, for BS stuff they made up like, no turn signal in time, over white line, not comming to complete stop ect.. They would search my car almost every time too, with out my consent. There is alot of crooked cops in some areas of town, and other LE (even their superiors)don't care they are.

How is the NW stroll going? I'm thinking of getting a place to stay in the area a little while.

Things don't seem as good as it used to be, maybe te weather will pick things up.

Dating Game
05-17-06, 04:43
Spent some time 10pm-midnight Tuesday night checking out NW and Oldtown.
Only saw one BSW in NW. 19-Everett bus stop. She was young and kind of cute. Fairly small with a pony tail. She hopped in and informed me she charges .40-.50 for covered bj. I informed her I pay .20 for the same. She finally agreed. It was not worth .20.
Drove to oldtown and found an older WSW with long curly hair. Fairly stocky but nice face. She was fine with .20 for covered bj. But this was almost worse than the first one.
Both of these ladies seemed to think BJ means Hand Job with a little lip action.

They were the only two I saw out.
Didn't bother to get names from either.

Random Guy II
05-17-06, 08:04
Well, apparently everyone is moving to the east side. The past two nights, I've gone out driving between 10 and midnight, and there have been several ladies on 82nd and on Sandy out near 112th. This is actually the most ladies I've ever seen on the stroll at the same time.

Mind you, the ladies on the far south end of 82nd were woefully unattractive. There were some definite cuties out on the other parts of the eastside stroll, though. I didn't pick up, unfortunately. I was just out riding around, listening to music and seeing who was out there. Maybe tomorrow.

RandyOne
05-18-06, 09:54
The last couple of days, although I did not have a lot of time, I had time to cruise and see who was out and about. On Tuesday, I drove 82nd from Johnson Creek, up to Sandy and saw maybe 2 sw on 82nd the whole trip. When I approached Sandy, a good looking blonde got off a bus on Sandy and started walking east. I pulled in the street just east of The Grotto, but some other monger pulled into the Grotto parking lot and she jumped in with him. About 30 minutes later, I was in a convenience store close by and she walks in. We chatted for a few minutes, but I had run out of time – Her name is Carol - she seems to have a good attitude, about 32 -35 – Gave me digits.

Wednesday, I saw quite a few more ladies – some I refer to as eye candy – not sure if they were working, but nice to look at. Had my camera phone with me – Pictures I took are pretty crappy – sorry – but I will post them anyway.

19-Couch – definitely working – gave me the look as she walked by – picture was taken through rear-view mirror.

EC1 and EC2 (Eye Candy)- Doubt if they were working, but were nice to look at – love hot summer days downtown

82-4 and 82-5 were actually taken on Tuesday-Then battery died – They are on the south end of 82nd

82-1 – This is a picture I wish was better – She came down from Seattle for a few days for “A change of scenery”. Saw her walking south on 82nd near Stark. I pulled into McDonalds and she came over and asked for a ride to Clackamas Town Center. 22 yrs old – Good Attitude – Rate as a 9.5 on looks. Once we started moving, she reached over to hold my hand and then put it down between her legs – It was hot out and she was sweaty enough I could feel the moisture coming through her slacks. She said she gets 1.5 for 30 minutes and 2 for an hour and she offered to split the cost of a hotel. Normal BJ=.6. She came down to .4 for the BJ – but I told her all I had on me was .2 to see what she would say – She started to direct me to a ATM. – Got digits and maybe I will call her before Friday.

Sandy-2 – Not sure if she was working or not – She was close to the transit center on Sandy, but was again, nice eye candy.

Stay Safe

RandyOne
05-18-06, 10:08
Taken on Sandy, East of 205

RandyOne
05-19-06, 12:30
Does anyone know anything about a Latina SW named Rachel? She is the SW in black - Just curious - I was parked, making a phone call and she came right up to me and asked if she could get in - My other business had to take precedent.

RandyOne
05-19-06, 15:35
Does anyone know any more specifics about this? It was in the paper about a month ago:

Eight women and one man were arrested in prostitution sting in Hazel Dell Thursday evening. The operation involved officers posing as potential customers, as well as the close surveillance of an area known to be used for prostitution, said Clark County Sheriff's Sgt. Craig Hogman. He declined to identify the exact location but said much of the activity was near Highway 99. The Sheriff's Office worked with the Vancouver Police Department's Neighborhood Response Team, he said. Hogman said it has been a while since a prostitution sting has been conducted and couldn't recall the last time. The arrests should open some residents eyes to the fact that such activities are happening in Clark County. "It happens everywhere," he said. "We've had issues over the years, off and on." Bud Van Cleve, 75, an active member of the Northeast Hazel Dell Neighborhood Association, said it had been about five years since he had seen women working as prostitutes along Highway 99, but the success of the sting didn't surprise him. "I'm not surprised at anything anymore," he said. Van Cleve said the Sheriff's Office works closely with residents to deal with crime and he appreciates the sting. "I like the idea," he said. "I think it's great." Only one of those arrested, Steven Paul Repp-Brown, 23, of Portland, Ore. is suspected of a felony, second-degree promoting prostitution. Seven women were arrested on suspicion of prostitution while an eighth was cited for an unrelated misdemeanor warrant. Five of the women were 19 years old, while the others were 29, 30, and 36. Five women were from Vancouver and three were from Portland, Ore. One of the women was arrested on suspicion of both prostitution and possession of cocaine. No one was arrested for attempting to solicit a prostitute. Hogman said the timing was purposely planned at the beginning of the spring as a deterrent. Hogman predicted it would not be the last of the stings. "I want to keep people off-guard," he said. "They'll find another place to to do their business."

Joe Cock
05-19-06, 16:14
I am from Rochester, New York and wondering how are the women looking out there?

Dr. Remulak
05-21-06, 00:36
The sting in Vancouver involved girls who advertised on Craigslist, not streetwalkers. It seems odd that the Vancouver PD would target girls who advertise on the Internet, when it is street prostitution that citizens complain about, but that is what they did.

They made appointments for the girls to come to a motel that had a room equipped with a hidden camera, got them to agree to perform a specific sex act for money, and arrested them.

The girls did most of the cops' work for them by offerring specific acts in their CL ads. When the ad plainly says that she will perform oral sex for a certain price it is pretty hard for her lawyer to argue that there was not intent to commit prostitution.

The established escorts around here usually say on their websites that they only provide their time and companionship. I don't know if that is an effective legal defense or not, but I haven't heard of any of them getting arrested.

Dating Game
05-22-06, 04:32
Found Betty at NW 18-Burnside 11pm Sunday.
Average looking with possible big butt. Wears glasses. Brown hair to shoulders.
.25 for very good bbbj. Says she will to 1/2 1/2 for .50
Lives way out on eastside but comes downtown to work because she says 82nd is out of control and scares her.
Says she's in the NW or Oldtown area about twice a week at night.

Dating Game
05-22-06, 16:56
Portland police did a weeknight sting in the NW area last week.
A dozen or so charges filed.
Same number excluded from the area.
Several vehicles seized.
Be careful out there, vice is doing the annual clean the streets before Rose Festival job.

Dating Game
05-31-06, 05:54
God, I love the end of the month.
Drove around NW and Oldtown between Midnight and 12:30. Counted three definate SW's in NW (one looked like jailbait with a pimp around the corner). In area of 3rd and Burnside and 3rd and Couch there were three WSW's and two BSW's working hard to attract attention.
I decided on Trish in NW. Looks native american. Says she's from New Mexico. A little heavy with lots of tattoos. Gives good BBJ for .25.
Says she's out almost every night.
Went to workout for a while and came back later.
Two WSW's in NW at 2:00 in the morning (one still looked like jailbait, same pimp nearby).
Three of the same ladies still working oldtown.
Felt refreshed so picked up Kim WSW, dishwater blond, slightly heavy, had a few beers. Kim always gives good BBJ. Same price as Trish.

Amp Guide
06-01-06, 19:14
I found this on the news.

Be carefull out here

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webcraigs26&date=20060526

Bill 541
06-10-06, 17:41
Lastnight, as I drove into Fred Meyer on Broadway a very attractive black girl waved at me. I had my son, so I couldn't stop. She was in the store pretending to shop. my son was off playing video games. We ducked into the bathroom, and she gave me a great bj for 30 bucks.

Alan Cain
06-14-06, 12:17
Cruised last night in NW @10:00.

Nothign going on in NW or Everrett.

kraig54147
06-18-06, 09:17
Had business near town. Stopped in at House Of Pancakes, 82nd. Two LSW one Bsw and bf/pimp having late night dinner. One of the Lsw was dope sick, the other was real cute. Down near Sandy was BSw struting near KRI, something did not feel right, so passed. At the motel on Sandy and 82nd was two LEO cruisers, SUV and what looked like a person in handcuffs. All this before 0600.

Black Treechas
06-20-06, 22:26
Saw very very little on 122nd, 82nd, and nothing on Sandy. I think 2 SW's total in a few hours of cruising, one was BSW on 82nd that did not appeal to me, other was white on 122nd who spent most of time I saw her chatting with parked LE.

Did see a vehicle being impounded on 82nd near Sandy...well, for all I know it was stolen or the guy had too many parking tickets. But due to location and time, I gotta believe driver got caught mongering.

Like a dummy, I did break down and take in one of those lingerie places on 82nd. Never again, what a waste of money. I think it was pink pussycat, something like that. I do NOT reccommned to anyone.

Dating Game
06-28-06, 12:57
Tuesday, 11:30pm NW was dead so I headed down to Oldtown.
Only one sw visable. Trisha, native american who says she recently came here from New Mexico.
Okay body. .25 for bbbj which was average. Says she'll do 1/2-1/2 for .50.
The price is right and she appeared to be clean and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Amp Guide
06-30-06, 18:50
Well its fairly quiet out. Was out last night and at 1 saw a really cute skinny girl on 82nd at Mickeys D's if I had time I would have gotten her. Saw her get in a cheap car. Obvously working. Tried to get her number but she was in and out. Saw a few others but nothing worth picking up. Not much LE out there that I saw. I have been luck with a regular provider or two and not had to cruise the strip much. Its always interesting to see what is out in the wee hours of dark. I tend to prefer the day as you can see what you are getting.

More soon its great to use this web site when out of town. Most major cities have strolls and if we keep up the work its great.

Amp

Alien 1
07-02-06, 02:48
Picked up a cute wsw in NW around 7 pm lastnight. I gave Tessa .8 for the full meal. She said she's there often.

Alien

Alan Cain
07-06-06, 02:38
I cruised out about 10PM through NW...nothing. Up Burnside east side saw 1 WSW on Ankeny and passed.

Drove through 82nd and saw 2 more. 1 BSW which I passed on and then a HSW who I picked up before so I skipped her.

Other than that nothing else going on.

Ci-Traveler
07-07-06, 13:25
Was in PDX for some business the past couple of days. Nothing worth stopping for on all searches in between meetings.

Was up early this morning and headed to Vancouver - gave myself an extra 2 hours in case - so it was 5:30 AM. Glad I did. On Sandy, just before 82nd (turn right to go towards the river/airport and left up 82nd) on the north side of the street was a 28ish brunette - about a 9 on the SW scale - clean, attractive, freshly washed sauntering towards the intersection. I was about the only car out - and she walked up and hopped in without anything but a look and a smile from me. Now come on guys - three days in this miserable place and all of a sudden this falls out of the sky?

She wanted $$ for everything in a motel room, and I almost dropped her off. Talked her down to $ - couldn't get her to go go lower - but needless to say - we went back to my room (I had already moved everything out of it) and had an amazing 60 minutes of fun - from the BBBJCIM to a second pop covered in several positions.

She said her name was Trisha - and she allegedly dances at the club up near Mall 205. Nice legs, natural top - no sag - about a 34C, and clean skin. The BBJ was masterful. If you see her, it's worth the extra .5 over standard fare in a car. Sorry - she had no digits to provide.

Stay safe.

Ci-Traveler

Alan Cain
07-09-06, 10:06
Picked up Krystal last night. Older woman. Did half-n-half for .5. Provided good services for an older lady, but definitely not much to look at.

Amp Guide
07-11-06, 10:46
Near stark Happened to be out last night. Around 10 there were about 5 girls total I saw on the street. One getting into a red car south a few blocks on 82 another in the Mc Ds she is a young one so you might want to avoid her. There were two more walking. Not too bad looking one was a little heavier in the trunk than the others but it looked like a good night for the pickings. I did not have time to sample the girls, just looking for a new provider. No real signs of Le but like always cruise once and leave. Do not loiter, Cops are intersting in the powers of perception and suppicios of all. They will remember a vehicle so easy and know how many times it went past. After all. Its what they are trained to do.

Cruise safe AMP

Amp Guide
07-14-06, 11:05
Hi all. Was out thur night around 6 45 and ran into two girls that were hot. They were walking hand in hand and smiled and waved. On 82 twards sandy. Both had really nice bodies. It was warm out and the clothes are skimmpy. Later around 9 there were a few more good pickings around Mc d. One tall bleach blond skinny and nice. She did not look bad. There were a BSW and WSW walking together, both were kinda chubby so I kept going. Another one was at a bus station. Not great but a 6 on the scale.

Remember only to make one pass and move on. No sign of LE but lets be carefull out there.

Please make some more posts. Info is the key to happy surfing and trolling. AMP.

Ci-Traveler
07-14-06, 23:14
Hi all. Was out thur night around 6 45 and ran into two girls that were hot. They were walking hand in hand and smiled and waved. On 82 twards sandy. Both had really nice bodies. It was warm out and the clothes are skimmpy.

Ok - so why did you keep going? Why didn't you pick them up - or at least one? What motivated you to keep going and to keep looking - was it to give us this stupid, dumb-ass report?

Sheesh.....if you are looking for SWs and you find two hotties holding hands and waving - what the hell are you waiting for?

.......ok calming down - just don't know what to do when a dumb ass doesn't report properly!!!

ci-traveler (who ended up stuck in PDX for another week due to management.......)

Amp Guide
07-15-06, 00:46
Hi,

I was headed to the airport and always like to check out the view on the steet. Sometimes I do not have time to make contact with a girl but I am sure others like what is being seen so they have a chance. As for me being a bumb ass. I personally do not think so. I do pruse and find your post of NO VALUE to what is going on out there. At least mine has some info about the girls. I have a busy life Extreemly sucessfull and enjoy a hobby like most should. Occassionally dabiling in the wears of the girls.

Have a great day. I did

Ci-Traveler
07-15-06, 15:16
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Flicker
07-17-06, 14:21
Hey, I was in PDX last week on business and sampled the local talent. I was mostly focused on 82nd. Did a few runs each night to NW and didn't find anything. Burnside was pretty empty too.

Coming down 82nd from the airport around 6pm on Tuesday, saw a decent looking blonde at the corner (east side of 82nd) with the first stop sign north of Sandy. I hadn't checked into my hotel yet, and by the time I came back she was gone. A little later, cruising down 82nd there were plenty of larger WSWs, nothing of note.

Around 11pm, there was a cute young blonde WSW walking N/B on 82nd across from the high school. I was ready to pick her up, but as I circled the streets to get in position, I saw two empty American cars with side spotlights, parked one behind the other on the closest side street. I got out of my car and walked up to them, but didn't see any further indicia. I walked out to 82nd to get a better look at her. She was talking to an Asian guy who was on his cell phone. When they saw me, the Asian guy walked off, still on his phone. I decided forget it and took off. Later that night, the cars were gone.

Around midnight, I picked up Marie at the Chevron next to the Safeway. Very pleasant, clean, and professional. I'd guess mid 30s, red or strawberry blonde hair, nice figure. .3 for BBBJCIM. Great attitude.

Wednesday night, I saw a cute blonde walking N/B on 82nd around Burnside. She waved to me, was definite pickup material. I was on my way to get some pizza from Flying Pie, and she was gone by the time I had gotten it.

Later that night, saw an incredible blonde being picked up on a side street. I was sorely tempted to stalker-follow the car so I could get her next, but I refrained. Sadly, I never saw her again or anything close to that good.

I ended up picking up a WSW on Sandy around 110th. I'm afraid I forgot her name, but she lives around 130th. Very petite build, late 30s, light brown hair and freshly showered. .35 for BBBJCIM, excellent service. Sounded like she only had worked Sandy in the 100s. She asked me about other strolls, and I saw her Thursday night both on Sandy in the 100s, but also on the high end of 82nd.

All in all, two good sessions. There's a lot of women out there to be found.

Jake01
07-17-06, 21:51
Hi Guys,

I haven't had a report for Portland in quite some time now, been reporting in other areas. I am always on the hunt, but never really see anything that I want to risk having LE around the corner waiting.

Saturday was an exception.

I was driving 82nd SB about 4:30 or so. I saw this SEXY ASW walking NB against traffic. She looked early 20's, in long black skirt, with long black hair and on a cell phone. Not sure if she was "working" but got the eyes, and knew right away. Pulled around the block to double back and pick her up, by the time I got around, she had already passed the intersection I was at. So, I had to double back again and try to head her off at the next street.

I finally caught up with her, but could not pull over right there because of traffic. I pulled down the next side street, and she started my way. Just as she got to the corner, LE drove by, so I decided to take another trip around the block. She saw the LE too, and played it off well.

As I got back around to pick her up, I was just in time to see another lucky monger scoop her up and drive off with her.

I have not seen talent like that, in all the time that I have been in this area (about 4 years).

If anyone has any info on her, it would be greatly appreciated (PM digits if you have them).

There were a bunch of other SW's out on 82nd on Saturday, too. Nothing worth mentioning though.

Nothing through NW.

Minimal LE, with the exception of the one that prevented the pick up of the SEXY ASW.

Happy Hunting.

Be Safe.

Jake

Radeonpro
07-18-06, 05:44
I have been reading this board for a long time, so it's time to share something.

Jake01 - The ASW you saw is Japanese SW. She used to post on CL, but I forgot what she goes by. I actually picked her up last week, and she wanted $ for everything, and wouldn't go down. She also claims that she doesn't do anything like BJ for less, because she's considered a upscale. Her body from the looks are okay, but her face is not good looking at all, especially in a closed look. I couldn't find her ad now in CL, but the pics she posted there were real, except more chobby. She also have digits, and quote $ for everything on CL. She's been out the last several nights on 82nd, so if you cruised long enough at night, you should've saw her out.

Good luck

Jake01
07-18-06, 13:11
Radeon,

Thanks for the info on the ASW. I have not seen her on CL, so if you happen to have the digits send me a PM. I'll keep my eye out for her on CL and 82nd.

Happy hunting.

Be safe.

Jake

Dating Game
07-18-06, 16:50
The discription of this ASW sounds a lot like a provider who advertised on CL earlier this summer or late spring. I think she went by the name AI.
If it's the same lady, she was busted in a sting in a Salem motel and went underground.
She may be slowly resurfacing.
Here's one review from a couple of months ago.

NAME:Ai
GENERAL LOCATION:Gresham / travels to Salem
INCALL OR OUTCALL:in
AGENCY OR INDEPENDENT: Independent--but suspect there is a group enterprise
PHOTO MATCH:yes
RACE:Asian
BODY TYPE:muscular/athletic
CARPET:a residual
HAIR:asian
EYES:asian
TATTOOS:several
SCARS:no
MOANER OR A SCREAMER:low volume moaner
ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION:I would have preferred to turn up the level
MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR:don't know
KISSES:no
SPEAKS FRENCH:only as an add on option
LISTENS to FRENCH:reluctantly
FS:yes
GREEK:another extra option
BIRDWATCHING:doubt it
CLOCK WATCHER?:no
PHONE:503 998 6251

Amp Guide
07-19-06, 05:27
I was out today and felt the need for a release. Found a really nice young looking girl at the bus stop on 82 close to Napa and the pizza place. She was nice clean, did a great BJ covered of coarse. Its the only way I want it. She was not one of the hagrid druggies you sometimes find.

Later on CL I found a FSBM posting is gone but WOW say her late at night and it was wonderfull. Search on Cl for a FSBM provider. 80 to 100 for the right girl to massage you for an hour and then a BJ or hand release. This one was really cute. Hard body and really has a perfect pussy.

Cruise safe and have a great day, I tend to cruise in the day light hours as its easier to see what you are looking at. No one wants suprises

Ci-Traveler
07-19-06, 17:13
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Alan Cain
07-20-06, 01:55
I picked up Nita around 10PM on Ankeny. There was also a fat SW...but come on.

Nita is 39. Blonde. Thin. Really thin. Gave good half-n-half for .5

I have digits and will share with other Senior members with something to trade.

Gordita Lover
07-20-06, 03:16
Been using CL mostly lately. Too dangerous cruising. However, today I was out and driving up 82nd and saw this gorgeous, young BSW walking south down from Stark. Turned around, pulled down the road, and she took the hint and came around and hopped in. She said $ and recommended the hot tubs for another .3 for one hour. Not what I wanted to spend. We agreed on .4 for 30 minutes. She suggested Tabor, but it was closed. We looked around for another spot and gave up. I'm too cautious. She was very hot. Definitely under 21. Skinny with nice ass. Really kicking myself for not coming up with something.

I need a list of motels that do hourly rates or are cheap near 82nd.

Gordita Lover
07-21-06, 03:59
Was up and down 82nd tonight between 9p and 11p. Tons of LE everywhere, but lots of possible action, too. I actually don't know when I've seen so much LE. Saw a pimp beating up on his ho at a gas station, about three people outside calling on the phone, and then the LE come up and the guy take off. Saw people pulled over left and right all the way up and down. Had a cop turn around on me and then decide not to follow, I assume because I didn't do anything suspicious. Made me very nervous.

I still tried to pick up a couple, but I'm not sure if one was working or not. Wish she was, though, hot young chubby black girl. Just my type. The other I tried on was gone by the time I whipped around.

Lots of pimps and lots of black chicks, although plenty of the pimps' hos were white or light mixed.

There was even LE and women up Sandy east of 205.

Ci-Traveler
07-21-06, 15:06

Amp Guide
07-21-06, 16:46
Most people read this board for information not literary prose. Its staying out of LE that is importand and knowing where the girls hang out. I tend to prefer during the day to make one drive thru on the way to a pickup at a warehouse. Ci needs a life if he thinks he is bugging me. Its a wonder that I can type at all with the dislexia I have. All my life I have struggled with keeping the numbers and letters the correct direction. However. I am very sucessfull and love some occassionally mongering.

I have seen the chubby black girl. She is nice and performs great. However she is not the most considerate. But good service. I did run into a CL board FSBM that was great. She spend an full hour massaging me the correct way. I have never seen such a nice Pussy. It was possibly one of the nicest one out there, Just about Penthouse quality. Not all chewed up like some of the others I see. For what you spend on a SW you are better off with just a few dollars more and find a great FSBM and let her go to work. I wish Portland had a few AMPs like Bosie and such. Spokane is great also. After all, Its safer and a nicer enviroment to get a table shower and relaxing Oriental massage. These girls are great and have fun.

Cruise safe. AMP

Anon Mouse
07-21-06, 22:26
Man, I just got the best covered bj about half hour ago.

Picked up this short hispanic/native on east crack alley. She was so cute... Soft skin, smelled good, great attitude, etc. I passed twice, she smiled real big and hopped right in! She beat out the tweaker ***** in the foot race to the car.

.30 for the cbj.

I don't even remember her name :)

Hope I see her again.

Horne
07-22-06, 17:56
AMP SAID "All my life I have struggled with keeping the numbers and letters the correct direction".

Don't sweat it AMP we know what you are saying, thanks for all the reports.

If anyone wants to play spelling and grammer teacher here they can go back to school where someone else might appreciate it.

Ci-Traveler
07-22-06, 23:13

Ci-Traveler
07-22-06, 23:17

Anon Mouse
07-23-06, 01:36

Ci-Traveler
07-23-06, 10:31

Great One
07-23-06, 20:37
Calls herself Rita, She is young(19), darker black, about 5'2. Hangs out alot around stark and 82nd. She has shorter hair, like 7-8 inches long, she has big breasts, flat stomach, thicker butt and thighs.Some tattoo's She drives a older white cutless.

She was a terrible time, The first date I did with her she did the hand trick, where you think your fucking her but your fucking her hand. I then met up with her to do it for a certain amount of time and times at a hotel. She agreed then started trying to upsale. She then ran out the door with the money. She askes for real high prices, so I lost quite a bit of money.

Dating Game
07-24-06, 03:17
Sunday night 10-midnight saw two SW's on Ankeny near the bike shop.

Couldn't see what they looked like.

Two very large BBW's at the Hollywood Video bus bench in NW. Pimps just around the corner.

A couple of old standbys in Old Town.

Met with Trish, small native american. Good BBBJ as usual for .25.

Didn't see as many mongers in the area as usual. Must be the heat.

Anon Mouse
07-28-06, 22:52
Calls herself Rita, She is young(19),darker black, about 5'2. Hangs out alot around stark and 82nd.There's your problem right there!

Why the fuck would you pick up [Racial epithet deleted by Admin]? Don't you know they rip you off more often than they provide good service?

Say what you will, it's desperate white chicks and happy little hispanics for me. :)

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Horne
07-29-06, 10:42

Dating Game
08-01-06, 04:50
Found Mary on the Ankeny strip Monday night about 9:30. Maybe 5'9" and very thin.

Easy to talk with and deal with, not high on anything.

1/2-1/2 .50 with first half bb.

She lives out on 192nd but comes downtown because she says 82 is way to hot to work right now. Complained about all the young "kids" on the street ruining it for the professionals. Claims they don't know how to act low key so they attract lots of LE to the area.

I've heard this from several other ladies who have moved to NW, old town and Ankeny because of this recently.

Also heard several complaints about being hassled by wanna-be pimps hanging around 82nd.

Mary also said mongers on 82nd are becoming so blatant they also are attracting LE.

Hey East Side Guys. Keep driving the good, experienced ones my way. I love it.

Ci-Traveler
08-03-06, 20:00

Alan Cain
08-04-06, 02:04
Gloria is back out for those who were wondering. I heard through the other board and went searching. Found her in NW about 10PM tonight.

Picked her up. She was in jail for some knife thing on some guy. At any rate. She put on some weight. Still looks good though. We did the deed for .6 half n half.

She is more talkative than before. Almost ruined the experience for me. Just talked and talked. Even through part of the BJ. Jeez. Was still fun, but will reconsider picking her up if she keeps yapping.

I did get digits for Seniors who want to exchange.

Big John Stud
08-04-06, 02:05
Time to catch up with a summer Report. I'll post more if you other guys do likewise. This board is great but I got pissed with the scene this past year, all the action at CL and that "other" board which covers CL, which is controlled by pimps and escorts. We should realize USG is the only board for Members - not phoney high price CL Review ripoffs. / rant off :D

Anyways where was I. Oh yeah 82nd around Holgate a few weeks back a petite big titter WSW - Jamie as I recall. Hops in the ride and announces she is from Vegas. Well thats always a red flag and sure enough, here comes the attitude. Still I was interested in those melons - were they on sale?

I am talkin Hermiston size guys. We get to the indoor spot and she strips. Good lord that is the most outrageous pair I've ever handled. Now usually I would prefer the opposite, smaller top / bigger butt. She was slender and small, but with that humongous rack! Something like 39 DD? Freaky on a small figure. Said the nips were tender and would only allow a very gentle feel. This attitude persisted, didnt want any touching of anything. Turned into a rush job, which I made it work but just barely for the .5 which (she kept reminding me) was a real discount since she's from Vegas and she usually gets $$. Yah right.

Got the feeling she was just "passin thru" town, probably had a pimp boyfriend hangin around somewhere. Thats OK I would not repeat. Unless your a real Titman - in that case a rare bird, YMMV.

Great One
08-05-06, 00:01
Calls her self Tyra, her real name is michelle. She is a light skinned black 19yo female, maybe mixed. She is on the thick side, about a inch of belly fat, big breast about 5'4-5'6 with out heals. She lives in beaverton with her pimp. She is partners with the ripoff girl I reported about a few posts back, named Rita.

Rita's real name is Sharita Martin and lives of 125th and division. She also has a mole under her right nosteral, above her lip.Also her name tattood on her arm. I will post a picture of her. These girls are doing cash and dash out cars,the hot tubs and hotels, stealing wallets and other stuff. They do put out some, the service is very bad. If they don't ripp you off the first time, garenteed they will. They might act nice to fool you into trusting them so they can steal more from you.

They hang out at the bus stops on stark and 82nd and burnside and 82nd. almost usally every night between 7pm to midnight.The bus stops in front of MC donalds and walgreens. Usally with 2-5 hoes standing in a group. I saw Rita once around 3-4pm. If they cops do read this board, I hope they bust them!

Alien 1
08-05-06, 11:47
I buzzed NW on Wednesday. I was about to leave because there was nothing out when I found Erin. I had already passed her by. She didn't make eye contact and she barely looked like she was working. I made a made a turn and she got up so I parked my space craft. After we scanned each other it was off to space. I gave her .8 for making the trip nice.

Beetle Bug
08-07-06, 17:34
Hi! I'm back on the streets at night after about 5 months off on another type of job. One thing I have noticed -- you still have to be quick to get a lady once you see her. There's lots of us mongers out there.

Since 82nd seems so hot lately, and I haven't been feeling very daring, I've been sticking to a few of my "known SW's" who hang around, say, West 5th and Burnside and that area. Nothing to look at, but if you want female, a BJ, and low prices, then that is still the place. That, and it's easy to get to recognize the regulars -- it just feels safer to me.

For .2, you can have any number of hispanic cuties, a few black ladies, and my fave, a WSW named Nikki. Big tits, not horrible looking, and she does the deed. AND, she is one if the few not tweaking all the time.

The cops come by and harass them sometimes, but I've never heard a report of a sting 'round there. LE has spread rumors they might visit Cindy's Adult store on an "official" basis, but no actual reports on the street that they have done so.

Be careful out there.....
Beetle Bug

Tyler Durden
08-07-06, 20:54
I was on 82nd earlier and saw these lovelies. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to top to chat them up.

TD

Tyler Durden
08-07-06, 20:55
One of the photos did not load the first go around. Here it is.

TD

Wontie
08-13-06, 02:33
I often drive by MLK and Failing, and there are often some women hanging around there -- along with disreputable types of guys. Today a large black woman, of a type I admire, took a moment to call out to me, but I had no chance to stop.

Anyone else have experiences to share of that area?

Amp Guide
08-15-06, 22:13
I picked up a 20 yo WSW slim and trim. Said her name was lexi. Very cute and firm body. Wanted 150 for 30 min and 250 for an hour. Dropped her off as it was out of the world on prices. What are these people thinking. Mc Ds seems to be the hang out. There were also a couple of young BSW walking E of Glisan. Really cute and hard. Definately working. Might be worth checking out. I have seen them before. But not stopped. Anyone else got any info.

AMP

Jplay
08-17-06, 16:35
Sometimes there is low class action at the bar on Burnside,around the corner from Cindys.Also, I hear that the managment at Cindys video's the action that goes on in the preview booths,anybody know anything?

Jplay
08-17-06, 16:36
Does anyone know of any action in the St. Johns area?

Big John Stud
08-19-06, 02:14
First y'all who think any stroll such as downtown or E Ankeny, or even NW, could match 82nd Avenue you must be kidding. 82nd in PDX one of the great strolls of the western USA. Miles long with action end to end. From Sandy Blvd near the airport, to the county line, I dont have a map but gotta be 50 blocks. Action all around.

Second y'all who chase these low-rent boogaloo blacks I just feel sorry for ya. There is a culture problem fellas! Not just a race problem, I have dated a few, and sure there is a few nice (very few IMO), but in general the attitude is poor and your odds of a ripoff great. Lose the attraction and keep your wallet. Did you know? Gonorrea rates are 15 times higher in black females than white.

Now REPORTS. There is a WSW who often strolls between like Powell and north of Division. Longer dark brown hair reddish tint. Always in jeans, shapely with a nice ass. Be very careful as I have seen her w/ black pimp a couple times and she is on something.

Yesterday a nice cute blonde WSW turned from Stark and began strolling. Wearing short shorts, showing off her nice legs. I was busy and could not do anything but, doubled back to window shop and she had walked down past Taylor. Bingo. Also saw an bleach blonde by Safeway lookin a bit too obvious and almost too nice. Escort type most likely.

There is still plenty action out there for .30 to .60 - that is your range. Especially for a lousy car date. Basically take the lower CL price, ($ for 20 min session), cut in half for 82nd. Thats the going rate. Amp Guide is right forget any Escort rates 150 / 250 street is crazy.

Hizark21
08-19-06, 04:09
You guys are lucky up there, I just wish I could find a way to get some good looking sw's to visit San Diego more often. Tired of all the bsw's and skanky fat wsw's in SD.

Amp Guide
08-19-06, 12:13
You are right I have seen a few good ones near FM on Burnside in NW but you still get a few skankers everywhere. sometimes out sandy you will find some occassionally nice ones. For me it takes a lot of shopping to find what I am looking for. It seems like its becomming like Vegas on 82nd. In Vegas there are lots of college girls who do it selectively for spending money. I have noticed lots of kids on 82 nd lately. so be carefull of who you find. Lots of LE in the area. I also deal with them on other matters and their powers of observation are amaising. They can memeber a car or truck for days or weeks.

Surf safe. and I wish the weather would be like this all year. Its hard to find quality when they are all covered up and its dark out. Seems the better hours of cruising are daylight hours when the better girls are out, What is othes thoughts.

ALso Visit Vancouver BC, that place is phenominal.

AMP

Dating Game
08-21-06, 05:17
Sunday very late night. NW 19th near Couch
Late 30's, 5' 7-8" great legs, nice hips and waist, "a" cups up top. Pretty face. Shoulder length light brown hair. Friendly and not under the influence of anything.
Says she's been doing this for a while and the experience shows.
Average to better than average 1/2 & 1/2 for .50. Both halves covered.
No rush. Wanted to make sure I was happy. ( I was ).
Another of those ladies who live on the east side but commutes to NW to work because 82nd is such a zoo.
Says she works several days a week in NW, anywhere from afternoon to late evening.
Offered to take Jennifer home and after dropping her off cruised 82 from about the high school south to Foster and back. Midnight to 1 am. Really poor quality. Two very overweight wsw's and one very thin bsw who seemed to have the shakes. 8-10 pimps or would-be pimps strutting on the sidewalks, trying to look important, making sure they're in bright lights so everyone can see how cool they think they are.
Couldn't believe the number of LE cars parked at intersections just checking out the traffic.

Alan Cain
08-24-06, 01:25
I also got to pick up Jennifer tonight. Same description except she had her hair pony tails. Was wearing a short skirt to show off her legs. Think face of someone in their 30's...legs like someone in their 20's.

Gave good 1/2-1/2 for .6 (she said .5) but I didn't have change.

Good service...she was tight and dry though so it took a little get things going. But she hung in there and didn't complain at all.

This is in NW near the church. Around 9:45.

Amp Guide
08-24-06, 02:01
quick report. Seems the action around tic tock was hot today. Two WSW. One tall skinny blond sucking a lolly pop. Pink coat. Blue jeans. Seemed ok was going to pick her up. Made eye contact but she headed to a car ahead of mine. Oh well. Will keep an eye out for her. I like to look for SW's I have seen a number of times out on the strolls. Its easier to determine they are not bait. Antother WSW was sitting around the front of the restraunt. She got in another car. Did not look too bad. Its been a little slow around stark but worth crusing once a day or so.

Be carefull out there.

Did the nw loop later in the day. Nothing around. Congrats on Jennifer. CL seems to still be a safer place and more consistent as you can shop at your desk, what are they going to do, impound your computer?

AMP

Amp Guide
08-26-06, 17:27
At 6: 45 on 82 from div to glisan it was hot. 4 WSW. One nice in red jeans at the McD looking around. Made eyecontact. Did not pick up as I was headed somewhere. Another walking south. Nice also. Another WSW on the east side in a tight white tee walking north looking at traffic really hard. Anyone know who the tall blond in the red jeans is?
Surf safe and be carefull out there.

Near Powell there were lots of us trying to get to one hottie. she looked a little druggy but still attractive

AMP

Edgar Alan Ho
08-26-06, 20:46
Also Visit Vancouver BC, that place is phenomenal.

Prostitution is legal there, but only "escort style". SWs are illegal but I would think there's less police attention on prostitution in general since it isn't illegal under all circumstances.

Plus, it seems to be the closest North American city to Amsterdam in their attitude toward 420.

I often drive by MLK and Failing, and there are often some women hanging around there -- Anyone else have experiences to share of that area?

I started out on MLK before I "graduated" to the other strolls. Had one of the best BBBJs of my life from a fat BSW there. Also got ripped off once. MLK is probably the lowest quality and highest risk stroll in Portland so I would avoid it.

Gonorrea rates are 15 times higher in black females than white.

Statistics from Connecticut show the rate is about 3 times higher

http://www.dph.state.ct.us/BCH/infectiousdise/STD_2005/std_gc_table10.htm

Here's another article which indicates American Indians & Alaskan natives have an even higher incidence of gonorrhea:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/413959

However, I think that if the statistics were broken out by prostitutes vs. non-prostitutes, we'd see that prostitutes are a higher risk regardless of race.

The fact is that skin color has no relationship to your likelihood of being ripped off. "Black culture" doesn't promote a ripoff attitude either.

It might be accurate to say that the "gangsta hip hop" culture is a problem, but there are lots of whites and hispanics who are into it. The best way to avoid ripoffs is to only pick up SWs who look friendly. Really, it's that easy.

Dating Game
08-28-06, 15:46
I was told that police have promised members of the NW neighborhood assn. that they are about to get tough on SW's and customers in that area.
They promised undercover stings on both providers and customers and an increased visual presence in that area at night.
This came to me from an SW who actually attended that meeting. (undercover?)
She says residents and business operators seem to be as upset by the presence of some strutting pimps as by the ladies themselves.

DarthRaider666
08-30-06, 13:30
The best way to avoid ripoffs is to only pick up SWs who look friendly. Really, it's that easy.

I'm in Los Angeles and I enjoy reading experiences from other cities. You know, it really IS that easy. If she looks shifty or hardcore leaveher ass on that corner. If she looks basically like a nice girl who seems to be catious but not high on crack, then chances are she's just out there looking for some rent money.

Captain Cock
08-31-06, 19:30
I tried some Joy the other day near the NW stroll. Looked like a cute red head. Once she got in it was clear all wasn't well. Tried a bj, but she started upsell and I lost interest after noticing she had heavy habit,needed shower, and I saw her tits . Would rate her an avoid since she's close to cash and dash. Petite from a distance but emaciated up close. YMMV, but definately keep it covered!

Amp Guide
09-03-06, 03:47
Was out for a drive sat afternoon. Slow evening. At Mc D on 82 and Stark there was a tall blond girl hi white heels tan pants and a white top. Cute but a little expensive she wanted $$ for an hour Settled on $ but would not want to do all I asked. I passed. Shopped some more and found little. Twards Powell there was a skinny hottie that was walking down the street. She turned up a side street and went in to a house. She was watching traffic but left, definately worth watching for. A couple of more BSW's one skinny good from the drive by but not as great close up. She wanted min $ and a half. I passed also. What is up with the prices these days. I do pay for quality but come on, Gas costs a lot also. Saw another few I LSW very heavy, another was a short cute brunette, tried to get her but she hopped in another car before me. I watched from a vantage point. It was interesting how many time a SW talked to someone, and she did not go with them. Are they asking out ragous prices or are we being cheap. Personally its only worth so much or I can do a safer and better job with five finger mary and the hairy palm.

Cruise safe. Do not run into eachor out there. We all need to pay attention to our driving more.

AMP Guide

Hizark21
09-04-06, 05:30
Every so often you get these sw's who like to charge high prices. Just hold out and they will either lower their price or blow out of town.

Great One
09-05-06, 06:09
I've been experiancing the high prices too. We are not being cheap, they are trying to play us. Most of the better looking ones are asking 100-200, and it is not worth it. I hope they get the hell out of here asking for those prices.

Another thing is be carefull some SW are also informants to police.

And like I said before watch out for the rippoff/setup black girls working stark and burnside bus stops. I still she the ones that ripped me off there sitting at the bus stop between 8-12 pm.

Hizark21
09-05-06, 10:40
Unforteunately sometimes you just have to wait until you find some other sw's or some other sw's come town. It's kind of a bummer but true. The upside however is that the high priced ones don't usually stay in town to long. If a group of them are charging high prices they quickly leave after a few days. Sometimes you there will be one or two sw's charging ridiculous prices. A lot of these sw's are one trick a day girls hoping to make their money with one guy. But like I said the best thing to do is to just hold out. Portland is a active town for sw's so some good action should come along soon.

RoadKing3322
09-06-06, 21:07
I don't post very often and clearly compared to most of you am not a frequent flier, however, I just don't get the price setting, the price "Big John" sets means nothing, it's all about looks personality and service, I have no problem paying 200 if it's worth it to me, I also NEVER pick up a girl to check her prices, if our arrangement doesn't work out I always slip her a 20 at least. I am always am a gentleman to them.
The risk they take is great and I account for that I think I am also paying for big john to pick up 3 or 4 girls and drop them off without doing business. also the prettiest girl out there may be on crack race doesn't matter.

Alan Cain
09-10-06, 16:46
Picked up Yvonne. Small little blonde thing. Said she was 19...looks it although her face showed some age...probably from drug use. She was a little scatter brained.

Did .4 for BJ. At the end complained about time which is a downer. Her actual technique was good. I asked her for her other services and she said .6 for FS, .8 for half-n-half.

I got her digits anyways...although I doubt I'll call because there are such other great girls out there.

Inferno Red
09-11-06, 02:18
Live on the coast. Been in Newport for 2 years, miss the streets from Sacramento, that is where I moved from. Does anyone know of any sws in the Newport area, Toledo, Depoe Bay, Lincoln City. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Inferno Red
09-11-06, 02:22
Moved to Newport 2 years ago from Sacramento. Really miss the streets in Sac. Does anyone know of any sws in the Newport area, including Toledo, Depoe Bay, Lincoln City. Waldport. Or even Corvallis.

Big John Stud
09-11-06, 13:53
Met a very cute young WSW on 82nd near the I-84. I saw her duck into a business and figured she might appear so got in perfect position on side st sure nuff here she comes. Petite, brn hair medium length. 2 other cars swooped in as she was at the corner. She starts toward one then sees I am already parked I give her a smile and score!

OK name is Anastasia - nearly a 9 on the cuteness scale. Not a Lolita (I hope) but young. We do the check I see her small pert titties. We have a chat about the weather. She has a very slight accent which tells me she got a pimp.

We are getting along OK driving. She goes into the line about I'm "usually not out here" I am on craigs list. Sure enough here it comes - "I start around 150 and go from there". Meaning I'd need at least 250 for rushed half n half and she would still be upselling for that. No thanks!

Some young pimp brotha has got hisself a real nice bimbo. I'm just not the chump who is paying for his cadillac, thats all. Plenty of other girls who are independent, more sexy and willing to please for less $. Dropped her off.

What I don't get is Escort rates on the street - whatever the traffic will bear I guess. At least she hopped in MY car and not RoadKing with that 200 burnin a hole in his pocket :D

Amp Guide
09-11-06, 15:04
Hi do understand paying for the goods. I do not mind spending also but there is a point to what its worth. After all 250 for something most of us can take care of them selves. And some times better, I personally like the variety and new meat. I am selective and look for a consistent provider who is fun, not a drugged out goofball. Cruising during the afternoon is nice I like the daylight when you can see what you are getting into. NW was slow for the last few trips thru there. 82 has been good. Still hit and miss. I also like to see a girl out several times as then you know she is not bait

More soon cruise safe Lets not run into each other out there

AMP

Chubbles
09-11-06, 22:56
Hi All, I visited your fine city over the weekend and decided to hit the 82nd st stroll. that is one long street. I passed on a few SW on the way south. When i got to the wal-mart to head back north, i spotted a young blonde WSW. I headed over to the B King and scoped her out, then decided to go up a few blocks and go for the pick up. name is alexis, about 5' 6", kinda trailor trashy looking, dirty blonde hair, nice C's and nice tight ass. deed was confrimed for a bbbj no cim (re request). we did 'it' while on the move. she is very transiant as she was just up in seattle (but i didn't see her up there), said she is off to CA, then LV and back to WA then OR. Catch her while you can, she is a great c$%k sucker.

TedNugent
09-12-06, 02:52
Just hooked up with Linda. Found her on the 82nd stroll. Brought her back to my room and she gave me a wonderful HJ, followed by mish to a pop, all for .25 She's about 5'2", 40-ish, with a really nice bod. No #, but she said she'd call me tomorrow. She's a keeper :)

TedNugent
09-13-06, 08:48
Found Stephanie at 82nd and Glisan yesterday. Young, vouptuous BBW. Her breasts were amazing! Negotiated .3 for mish and was suprised by a BBBJ to get things started! Was a wonderful afternoon break :)

Magic501
09-13-06, 15:52
Ted, about what time was this? I may have seen the same lady, but didn't get a chance to "inquire" about her.

Raider

Alan Cain
09-14-06, 02:06
Picked up Amy in NW around 10PM tonight behind the church. Tall kinda big in a volleyball player kind of way. Did half-n-half for .6 Was decent service BBBJ and covered the rest of the way.

Brown hair. Said she was 21. Cute face. Sounded dumb when you talked to her and she didn't seem to enjoy what was going on.

Edgar Alan Ho
09-15-06, 21:10
I have no problem paying 200 if it's worth it to me

Would you pay $200 for a haircut "if it was worth it to you" ?

Or for a 30 minute massage?

SWs provide a similar service. The average 10 to 15 minute street BJ for $25 to $40 works out to $100 to $240 per hour, which is plenty generous and way above the level of pay any SW could get at a regular job.

The risk they take is great and I account for that

You're taking the exact same risk. Account for that also. You could be robbed, arrested, or pick up an STD same as she could.

Amp Guide
09-16-06, 02:25
was headed home friday night went down 82 around 8 pm. did not seen much at all. one or two slim possibilities. nothing to write home about. Seems school and the weather is keeping the hotties inside. Anyone else find anything interesting.

AMP

Jman1820
09-16-06, 18:52
Gents,

Posted at another board, but then I remembered this one. Last month, late, NW Stroll Bus Stop. Hot Blonde gives me the nod and in my dream, I pull around on 17th? She opens the door but won't get in the car. I keep on with "hey, I just thought you look like you needed a ride" and stay with it, she says "you know what this is about right"? and I stay with my story. She glares and stalks off. She was there for another hour, looked like some young skater boy hanging with her, nice legs and looked young and nice, even in the car door light. However, did I just have a close encounter with LE?

Later that night on about 12 and Jeff, I am going into the adult theater and see this older, very nicely dressed but altered lady wandering by. We talk a bit and I ask if she needs a ride, she says no. Later, after a boring movie experience, she is still there and asks for a ride.

At no time did we discuss money. She rubbed my leg, I rubbed hers. We get over to brother town and she asks if I can wait while she goes in. Well that is screaming drug buy to me, so I say no, she still is with me and rubbing my leg so I unzip and down she goes. After a wonderful time and great finish she simply asks for cab fair and I gave her what I have which wasn't much and told her she was worth more. This lady smelled nice and was dressed nice, but must have been in the early stages of substance abuse or something.

So, close call with legal and then a trip with a somewhat nonpro, crazy.

I have lurked here for years but never posted. Thanks

Slutt Mastr
09-17-06, 03:00
I am new to the area. Live in Vancouver, I have seen the action on 82nd and also on Sandy. Where is the NW stroll I keep reading about?

Amp Guide
09-17-06, 19:57
NW is Burnside up to about 21st and then Couch behind the FM to the freeway. There is a chuch corner bus stop that is a favorite hang out. Lots of LE in the past months have calmed it down. Everything goes in cycles , it will return. sometimes around 162 on SE from Glisan to Division there are a few that do not want to go to 82 and there is less LEO,s looking there. Main thing is to make eye contact and make sure you have seen the girl before and is strolling.

Cruise safe.

AMP

TedNugent
09-19-06, 11:00
Ted, about what time was this? I may have seen the same lady, but didn't get a chance to "inquire" about her.

RaiderSorry for the delay in my reply, Mag. It was at about 3PM. Haven't seen her since, might be a "flash in the pan". On our way back to our room, she kept talking about her baby and her "baby's daddy". She was a sweetie, though!

Amp Guide
09-19-06, 13:47
Was on 82nd today. between Freeway 84 and stark there were three WSW One heavy with big tits. one older but not too bad. another was wearing a white coat and blue jeans. more darker skin looked skinner then the other two. all were on the west side of the street.

it was 9:43 am

Just a FYI for all you fellow people out there

Big John Stud
09-20-06, 23:48
She is a very attractive slender < 30 WSW w/ longer dk blonde streak hair past her shoulders. 82nd between Div and Burnside. Main feature a great smile, nice teeth and DSL!! For sure. Wears dark lipstick even to make those lips even bigger.

Hops in the ride and is very casual. I had to initiate the check, which went fine. She smiled and kind of sat there quiet, waiting for me to start conversation. Nice but shy I thought or maybe a newbie? She was so cute I am talking myself into thinking how sweet. Yet said she'd been "around" for awhile. Hmmm.

OK I offered low and she repeated it back, 30? for Straight. Plus tip. Kind of rolled her eyes and laughed but I was testing for the response. She seems OK with it. I thought to myself hmm, this is too good. Sure enough ...

We get to my room. I sense a chilly response but at this point was thinking with my little head. She asks for donation still dressed - I'm smarter than that at least. Nothing given until fully nude! (Best practice for you guys reading this!) Somewhere along the line I catch the faint negro accent and again she was not a GFE by any means, rejecting kisses. That's OK but I always like a girl who relaxes and gets friendly.

Anyway she strips and so I figure we're home free. Except this is where it gets even more frosty. As soon as donation made her attitude goes totally cold and she's sitting there nude going don't do this and don't touch that!! :(

It was too funny, she is like slapping away my advances, no no no. I guess her idea of Fun was giving me a HJ period. I was working to keep the mood light as possible, she making it difficult. A bit of mutual touching, not much. Of course Little Willy is not happy at all with the situation.

Bottom line it was slightly better than a table dance at a strip club - I got to lightly feel her shaved pink pussy, ass and tits. But she only layed there like a dead mackeral so - no sexy dance like a stripper thats for sure. And she told me that she had worked dancing, yah right.

BTW for those big spenders toward the end I DID pull out a wad and suggest more action but it was clear to me, she would gladly accept more and still be a cold fish! There is NO question in my mind, 200 would not have bought a GFE or anything close.

NOT RECOMMENDED. She also lied when I asked early if she had a phone# Soon as I dropped her off she pulls out a cell and starts dialing. IMO she probably has a black pimp also. AVOID :(

CallingAllSluts
09-21-06, 09:09
Long time no post, I have not been very active in the last couple years. Went out to test the waters last weekend, and found Denise, she of the wide behind. I had received decent oral service from her before, so decided to engage her once again. After much negotiation, we agreed on 2 pops for 50. Once the first was done, I asked her to get going on the second, when she muttered something like "oh no, I can't" and she jumped out of the car! Like everyone who has done this for any amount of time, I have suffered my share of rip-offs, but this really surprised me. I was none too happy to say the least. However, I should have known better than to put myself in that position, even though I had seen her before and thought she was trustworthy. That's another great thing about this avocation, one never stops learning, albeit usually the hard way!

A couple days ago I picked up Asia on 82nd. This was early in the morning. I was shocked to find an Asian girl, though she said she was mixed. She was quite fat, but still young, so didn't look too bad. We negotiated 20 for CIM, which she promptly failed to do and used the excuse that her jaw was just hurting. At least she caught all the splooge with her hand. If her jaw was hurting with me, Asia has little future in her profession, since I am typically want to shoot off faster than Speedy Gonzalez on crack. Her BJ technique was too rough for my liking, so definitely won't pick her up again if I see her.

I have missed the adventure and am glad to be back.

Happy Hunting!

Roman Mt
09-25-06, 21:27
Well I just moved to the Gresham area. The last week I had nothing to do so I spent quite a bit of time cruising trying to find some strolls.

I made it down to 82nd and did not see much last week. I found an older wsw close to the tubs area just off Stark and 82nd. She was clean but she was also 51 years old. She did have a nice rack for 51. She wanted .5 and I said .2 she said no way so I said I could drop her off and all of the sudden she decided .2 was ok. She had a spot (her apt) close so we went there for a cbj. Not great and rushed. She gave me a # but I don’t know what I did with it. You wouldn’t want it anyway.

I went back Saturday and saw a little more action between gilsan and stark on 82. I did see a real cute tall young blonde in pink pants in front of the McDonalds. She smiled and gave me the nod a couple times but she would not leave that area and I was not going to pick her up in front of everybody. A few blocks down I picked up a young(19) petite girl named Rose. She wanted .8 for an hour at the tubs place but that was not in my budget along with the cost for the tubs. I did get her # and I will try it and share later this week. She did ask me to give her # out to others so as soon as I have a chance to verify it I will share it.

I also made it downtown to the area around Cindy’s adult book store. I found a bsw who ripped me off(one of three last week). She wanted .5 for a cbj and I said .3 so we went to the “spot” she started and then said oh I gotta be some where and left! I talked with a couple others but they all wanted .5- 100. Do you guys really pay that much for older sw’s? I do drive a nice car so I am guessing they are trying to make a little extra. I did not want to drive up the prices so I said no thanks.

I found a stroll by accident that I have not seen anything about. I will report about it later.

Last you have way too many cops to contend with. They were everywhere and very attentive as well.

I am still trying to figure out where the “NE” stroll is. Is there anything real close to Gresham?

Roman

Roman Mt
09-26-06, 02:38
On my way down Stark to 82 I came across a sleazy little ho stroll on Stark and the area of 162. There seems to be a variety of sizes as well as race to choose from. Being a little naοve I learned the hard way three times that given the opportunity these girls will rip you off. I also found two a little older30-40 that were great and earned their pay.

One that I picked up took my offer of .4 for full service at my place and performed very well. She did everything I asked with a smile. She goes by Donna or DD. She is 37 dark hair and looks about 25.

A few tips she gave me I thought I would pass on, you probably know al this but if not maybe it will help. #1 always try to park so your car is right next to something and the passenger door can’t open. # 2 try to drive a long way from the stroll so if she bails she has a long walk back. #3 don’t pay until she is at least partly nude, if she won’t go for this she probably is not going to follow through anyway DD said. She had a couple others but they were pretty basic. Any other ideas you guys find that works?

M Joee
09-26-06, 14:47
Jman, what's an "altered lady" ???

Later that night on about 12 and Jeff, I am going into the adult theater and see this older, very nicely dressed but altered lady wandering by. We talk a bit and I ask if she needs a ride, she says no. Later, after a boring movie experience, she is still there and asks for a ride.

Amp Guide
09-26-06, 21:42
True there are a few SW walking the area mostly live in the apartments in the 162 area and between glisan and stark. Mostly older and not as nice as the ones on 82, Not too much LE in the area as its not as well known occassionally down to division also. I have had a few stares and eye contact that tells me the girl is legit. however I am picky about who I see and want some quality

Thanks AMP

ALso on a side note. A long time ago there was a church on 11th or 12 th down town that had lots of SW around it. Its not on couch or in the burnside area. where are the people at now. i have not cruised around that area in years. anyone know anything

stay safe out there and keep it covered.

Alan Cain
09-28-06, 01:26
I picked up Autumn Ankeny on the lower east side stroll. Kind of bigger. Went to her spot near 16th and Ankeny.

Started decent BBBJ for .3...let my hands explore and made a point of removing her belt so I can finger her. She felt good and that point we're half way there so gave her another .2 for the full meal deal. Slipped on a cover and went at it.

Had me drop her off on Hawthorne so she could catch the bus. Said she's out there normally around 7 and later.

This was around 9:30PM.

Amp Guide
09-28-06, 13:58
Hi was out at 7 :30 just getting dark . was going down 82 home. Lucky me as I can take the freeway or 82 and get a chance to see whos new. there were three hotties out. one with jean shorts white top and waiste long blond hair nice looking. another at the buss stop across the field just down from the ho mart. she was cute also. another BSW was at the buss stop on stark at 82 infront of Mc D's she had a cute face and bit boobs Definately made eye contact but I was headed home to rock the young lady there. Always out on the look out for new talant

Cruise safe Lots of other mongers out . lets not run into each

CallingAllSluts
09-30-06, 07:42
Though I have not cruised often lately, there have been a plethora of opportunities along 82nd. Hooked up with Sheri (Shari? Cheri?) a few days ago. She is black, with somewhat Indian (sub-continent, not Native American) features. I am guessing she is probably in her mid-30s, decent looking with a nice smile, not fat but certainly not a hard body either. When asked, she said her father was part Indian. Anyhow, I was looking for BJ, and I asked if 20 would do the trick. She said she usually gets 25, but was agreeable. She is a nice lady, easy going and a good conversationalist, and I was thinking about going with her rate until she said that everything is covered. I just can't justify more than 20 for plastic head. (Call me "so cheap" if you like.)

So we get to the spot, and she starts in with enthusiasm. Typically I am a SW perfect partner, rock hard out of the gate and all finished within a few minutes (or even seconds). However, there are those occasions when something locks in and I just can't seem to splooge. This only happens with BJs, and I guess I can fault Sheri's technique in this case. It felt great at first, but as she kept going I was beginning to get a little raw, even through the cover. She kept stopping and saying "Damn, you have a big d**k!" (Yeah right) and "You take a long time, don't you. You make me think I'm not doing it right." Hmm... self-awareness is admirable, but it wasn't helping me get over the cliff. Finally I was feeling so abraised that I told her that just the hand would be OK. I was getting worried that I would feel sore while banging my wife later on. After some rough tugging on Sheri's part and some concentration on better times on my part, the one-eyed snake finally spit. Needless to say, the 5 tip I was thinking of giving if the service was superb remained in my pocket. Sheri worked it hard, but I have to say she is too rough for me and I won't be picking her up in the future.

Happy Hunting!

Gordita Lover
10-01-06, 02:00
La Toya is an older BSW that I found up north on 82nd, somewhere north of the high school. It was LATE, like 3am on a Friday. I offered she said .4 for CBJ and .8 for FS. I told her .4 for BBBJ and she agreed. She had a place nearby -- small but serviceable. Her technique was weak. Too harsh. You could tell she was trying to just get the job overwith, but not bright enough to realize that doing a nice job would work better than just being rough and fast. She kept stopping to ask if I was almost done. Annoying. I finally switched and sucked on her tits while I finished myself. She was probably a 5, but I was horny, and she looked better in the dark night.

Rose was one of the better experiences I've had. Found her on Division walking towards 82nd. Said she had been dropped off by a guy who ripped her off. She's a talker. Talks and talks and talks. My guess is she's a DU. She looks young, though, and has a tiny body and sweet little ass. Naked she has obvious signs of birth -- somewhat pancaking tits with stretch marks and some stretch marks on her tummy. But if that bothers you, she more than makes up for it with attitude and energy. Fantastic on both. She claims to be a nympho and with her I believe it. She's very nimble too. We agreed on .5 for me giving her head and GFE. (She said $ for FS.) If we had a room, I could have spent all day between those legs. She seemed to love it, rubbing, groaning, writhing. Several times her legs became really weak. She said she has a hard time cumming, but the spasms I could feel with my finger within her suggested she may just be VERY multi-orgasmic. Supposedly she's going to start advertising on CL. I didn't have a pen, but wish I did. I would DEFINITELY return for more of her. I'd buy a hotel room and spend all day with her until I could stand or talk. Damn she was fun.

Dating Game
10-02-06, 14:59
I've been out of commission for a while but went out Sunday night.
Very slim pickings in NW and Old Town area.
Finally found an old friend at 4th and Couch.
She's given me several different names so I won't go there.
30-35 yrs old. About 5'6'. Not a hard body but not overweight either. Shoulder length, light brown hair. Nice face.
She was wearing a very short, black dress that showed she has pretty good legs.
Did the usual .25 bbbj. Technique has always been above average.
She says she does 1/2-1/2 for .50 but I've not gone there.
She hangs out around Old Town a lot and claims to live in the area. I believe she is recovering from a substance abuse problem at this time and she has always been clean (mentally and physically) when I've seen her.

Roman Mt
10-02-06, 16:21
I also found Rose on 82nd. All I can say is WOW. She is cute and claims to be 21. As Gord mentioned she talks and talks, that said I would rather have someone that talks than a girl who sits and stares at you. I saw her a few days ago and just got her number then. I called her Friday and arranged a place to meet.
I told her I wanted a real good GFE and she put on her A game plus a little. We came back to my place in Gresham and she did a GFE performance that no big dollar escort could beat, and I have had a few escorts to compare to. Great BBBJ (she was a little hesitant about the BBBJ) followed by several positions in FS. She is the only sw I have ever kissed but she was so clean I gave her a go. That seemed to get her wound up as well as me.
I paid her asking price of 1. for I hour and it was definitely worth it. She is the rare exception to my keep the price down rule. She really put an effort into doing what I wanted and did not rush me.
On the topic of money a few posts back there was some discussion of how much to pay a sw for services. As we were driving her back to 82nd she mentioned she still needed to work another hour to make her daily goal of $400. My point in this is I have no problem paying a girl 25-30 for a quick bj. I don’t think that is cheap. How many jobs out there pay $400 a day with no education? Now before you bring up the risk they have remember, we assume the same risks of robbery and Le. As far as LE is concerned we stand to lose much more than these girls if we are busted. Most of them have a record already. Just my thoughts
So if you have a few posts and want Rose's # and have a good one to trade I will be happy to share. If you don’t have at least 10 recent posts and a good working # don’t ask.
Roman

Alan Cain
10-04-06, 01:59
Found her on 82nd near the McDonald's around 9:45PM right near the car dealership next door. Good service for .6 half-n-half.

This is NOT the Misty with the long brown hair that used to hang out in NW. I wish I could find her.

This one is a little bit older I'd say 30's. Blonde hair and short. Has nice chest that doesn't seem to sag, but show her age.

Again good solid performer for the price. I have digits for those who want to trade.

Ci-Traveler
10-05-06, 09:33
How many jobs out there pay $400 a day with no education? Now before you bring up the risk they have remember, we assume the same risks of robbery and Le. As far as LE is concerned we stand to lose much more than these girls if we are busted. Most of them have a record already. Just my thoughts

Roman,

Good post.......I'm interested in Rose's number.

To respond to the money issue - my guess is that this girl is paying for her own health insurance, and that is very, very expensive. Beyond that, she probably just likes to live right!

ci-traveler

CovertCruiser
10-05-06, 20:08
OK, 82nd isn't my usual haunt. I usually troll west of the river. But, I my schedule found me on the east side a couple days ago with some extra time to kill before I had to be somewhere. I passed a sweet looking youthful blonde that I couldn't resist swinging back around to check out. I'm not usually a fan of them in the 20yr old range - they don't usually have a clue. But she was too cute to pass. Her name was Vanessa. Anyone meet this cutie? Anyways, she was a bit proud of her offerings, but quickly adjusted her menu and away we went. A fairly decent french lesson came to a successful finish and I was on my way. Says she's out there regularly. Had digits but I forgot to get them afterwards.

Last week, I met a BSW in the Hollywood District area on Sandy. Name was Laura, probably about 40ish and rather darn decent looking! I usually pass on BSW's as I've had more bad experiences than good. But, she had the right look that made me think twice. She has her own place further out on Sandy, but I didn't have time explore that offering and really would have prefered a quick trial before trying her place maybe at a future time. Anyways, she's got a rather hungry sex drive of her own and it was time well spent on a quick french lesson! Got digits, so will think seriously about checking out her digs sometime.

Met up with Autumn last week as well in her usual haunt and all I can say there is she gives some of the BEST French lessons available! We found a cozy place where we could both enjoy the time. :)

NW has been rather slow, have met up though with Brenda a few times lately. WOW, what a pair of perfect breasts at her age! Girls half her age would be proud to be that lucky, and they are real. Got digits there. Might have to have a chat with Roman! :)

Carefull out there dudes!!

Dating Game
10-05-06, 20:43
To respond to the money issue - my guess is that this girl is paying for her own health insurance, and that is very, very expensive. Beyond that, she probably just likes to live right!
end quote

Or she has a $400 dollar a day drug habit.

Alien 1
10-05-06, 22:03
NW seems to have dried up. It's always been slow but I've taken the trip through often for the last several weeks and seen nothing. 82nd is a long way out of my way but I may have to make the trek, unless someone knows a closer and more active area.

Be safe.

Civ2000
10-06-06, 03:26
Roman,

Good post.......I'm interested in Rose's number.

ci-traveler

Roman and CI, Generally when a SW has a $400 dollar a day goal, it's what she has to bring in to satisfy her pimp which most of these girls have. Of course they will vehemently deny it because us mongers don't like it, but it's generally true. She makes $400 a day and will be elated if you offer her a pack of cigarettes. Go figure!~

Second, we don't run the same risks of LE and robbery. Unless LE actually catches us in the act or we make an offer to an undercover through our car window, we run little risk of arrest. On the other hand, most of the SW's who have been working a couple of years have been arrested dozens of times. Robbery usually only occurs when you leave valuables within her reach or you park in a spot of her choosing. On the other hand, a SW is easily overpowered by the average guy and is an easy target for pimps, mongers, and even other girls.

Health insurance? That was a joke right?

Amp Guide
10-06-06, 12:22
Hi all was out yesterday around 1 30 There was a girl at the buss stop on 82 and Glisan. While I do not necessarrly think she was working she was leaning over texting on the phone and had the nicest set of boobs that were on display with her shirt hanging out . Even made me go around the block and hope for a red light. We looked at eachor but she did not have the working eyes look. On up the street at the Chevron on Stark there were two skinny TALL bare midriff BSW that looked way to obivous. Anyone have the 411 on them. Watched them for a min and had to get back to work. About 2 pm to 7 pm is my favorite time to pass thru.

NW seems very hit and miss. so does 162nd.

As for Health Insurance. She is trying to make 400 to pay it. It will keep her healthy as her pimp will not endanger her health.. sad as it sounds but more than likely true.

Cruise safe out there and keep posting.

Roman Mt
10-06-06, 14:07
Hey Civ I am honored that you would respond to one of my posts! I used to travel to Seattle for business and really enjoyed reading your posts as well as learning from them.
As for the arrest thing my point of view is this. If a sw gets arrested, what is the real impact on her lifestyle and future? Now if the average monger gets arrested look at the impact on his life. If he is married…, even if his employer does not find out about it he now has a record and any future employer doing a background check(and they all do now) will see it and probably not hire him. Plus the cost, possible impound of your car, loss of your car if the sw is carrying drugs… So I stick to my point that we have way more to lose than the sw if we are arrested.
As for robbery, I was referring to the sw that takes off with your cash with out performing her part of the deal. I hate to admit it but I have had that happen close to a dozen times in the last few years.
Just one mans humble opinion.

Civ2000
10-07-06, 12:35
Hey Civ I am honored that you would respond to one of my posts! I used to travel to Seattle for business and really enjoyed reading your posts as well as learning from them.
As for the arrest thing my point of view is this. If a sw gets arrested, what is the real impact on her lifestyle and future? Now if the average monger gets arrested look at the impact on his life. If he is married…, even if his employer does not find out about it he now has a record and any future employer doing a background check(and they all do now) will see it and probably not hire him. Plus the cost, possible impound of your car, loss of your car if the sw is carrying drugs… So I stick to my point that we have way more to lose than the sw if we are arrested.
As for robbery, I was referring to the sw that takes off with your cash with out performing her part of the deal. I hate to admit it but I have had that happen close to a dozen times in the last few years.
Just one mans humble opinion.

You're right the monger generally has more to lose, although in all my years of mongering I've never lost my car, been arrested; and although I've had several SW's in the past few years do the cash and dash as well, I consider that a cost of doing business. I figure that the cash and dash costs me about an additional 50 cents each time I monger. If you're careful, pay attention to these boards you can minimize your risks substantially.

I was mainly responding to your point about where else could these girls make $400 dollars a day and the fact is that very very few are making anywhere close to that. I'd say after the pimp takes his cut she's lucky if she's pocketing $40 a day. And I've known a lot of SW's who when they do finally get out of the business find it next to impossible to find a job when the employer finds a ten-page long rap sheet. So it does affect her long-term prospects as well.

Take it easy!

CallingAllSluts
10-07-06, 21:08
Went down 82nd looking for the right one yesterday. As usual, being primed, relatively cash fueled, and horny as hell, I didn't see much for a while. Finally spied a quite short, almost midget, hot mulatto girl walking by the elementary school. I managed to sweep her up despite the traffic, and we rode around for a bit, talking. She wanted to take me to a bookstore, one she described as private and safe, unlike some others. I asked her how much that would be, but she refused to name a price. Oh yeah, her name is Melody or something like that. Anyway, something about her manner made me nervous, and she didn't seem to like the fact I was touching her leg. In my years of mongering I have found a resistance to touch is a sign of bad sex to follow. Conversely, I have had a few who were all over me as soon as they got in the car, and they were the best of the best once it came to the humpin'. But I digress. Melody stated "well, I'm not cheap!" and laughed. I asked if she had ever made a deal for an hour with more than one refill, since I shoot very fast. She said "yeah, you can request it" and laughed that sarcastic laugh again. At that I was sniffing a strong cash and dash odor, and I told her that she was too expensive for me. Too bad, maybe I should have taken the plunge, she was certainly hot and would have been my shortest encounter ever.

Later I found Sheryl, a mid-30s blonde who was decent looking, with some dark moles on her sharply defined face. By this point I had revved myself up for action, and was intent on having it, so I settled on 35 for BBBJ CIM. It didn't last long since it had been awhile for me, and she abbreviated the pleasure of the shot by pulling away before the last jizz was spilled. Very disappointing! It felt good, of course, but not nearly the orgasm I was hoping for. She quickly spit and asked me to drop her off a few blocks away. She was business-like to a fault, and I should have kicked her ass to the curb too. I should have known it would be perfunctory at best when it came down to the dirty deed. So on the way to the drop-off she gets on the phone to her dealer, and I am thinking that she is arranging to pick-up her fix. Great, like I need to hear this. She gets done with the dealer and then calls her son, who she immediately starts berating for not getting his own pot! "You are going to have to get your own weed, starting tomorrow, son, this is getting ridiculous." ?!! Boy, I should say so! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but it struck me as really pathetic. Now it strikes me as funny. I would feel more sorry for her if she had given me a better BJ, damn it!

Is it just me, or is it getting harder to find good girls these days? It seems tough just finding a decent BBBJ recently... come to think of it, I haven't had one in a long while. Then again, that's one of the things that makes the hunt so much fun...

Happy Hunting!

Jman1820
10-07-06, 23:37
Friday at around 4:00pm, crusing on Everett, Youngish blonde, brown top, jeans, hipster glasses, gives me the eye. I am not positive, so I loop, and she actually nods at me on the next loop. I loop one more time and we are looking good, then she goes into the garage for a bit and there seemed to be a black dude hanging there as well. I passed, well for that reason and also where the hell do I go with the sun still out? Seriously, where?

Anyone else see her? She absolutely did not look like a working girl, but the jeans were dirty, shit, with all the hipsters in NW, it is hard to tell, but she definitely was working. Need to troll that again at night.

Cheers

Dating Game
10-09-06, 13:31
35-40 yrs old. About 5'6', shoulder length brown hair. Not a hard body but not overweight either. Soft in all the right places. Shoulder length, light brown hair. Nice face.
Same lady I wrote about a week ago.
Found her at NW 4th and Couch about 1am Monday morning.
She says she never goes too far from that area for safety reasons. (it's where she lives)
We had seen each other enough times for BBBJ that we trusted each other and agreed to go to my place for 1/2-1/2.
The BBBJ was better than it ever was in the car and when it came time for the second 1/2 (covered) she was willing to try a lot of different positions and techniques.
We slowed down, sped up, slowed down sped up for a looooong time.
When I finally finished I looked at the clock and we had been together for more than an hour.
This old man hasn't done that in a long time.
Then she wanted to lay there and cuddle for a while. She has a great body for cuddling.
We had agreed on .50 but I was so pleased I tipped her another .20 and that's when she offered to start over with a BBBJ again.
Sorry to say I wasn't "up" for it.
A definate keeper but of course she had to mention she might be moving to another area to be near her family.

Ricksone
10-10-06, 13:11
35-40 yrs old. About 5'6', shoulder length brown hair. Not a hard body but not overweight either. Soft in all the right places. Shoulder length, light brown hair. Nice face.
Same lady I wrote about a week ago.
Found her at NW 4th and Couch about 1am Monday morning.
She says she never goes too far from that area for safety reasons. (it's where she lives)
We had seen each other enough times for BBBJ that we trusted each other and agreed to go to my place for 1/2-1/2.
The BBBJ was better than it ever was in the car and when it came time for the second 1/2 (covered) she was willing to try a lot of different positions and techniques.
We slowed down, sped up, slowed down sped up for a looooong time.
When I finally finished I looked at the clock and we had been together for more than an hour.
This old man hasn't done that in a long time.
Then she wanted to lay there and cuddle for a while. She has a great body for cuddling.
We had agreed on .50 but I was so pleased I tipped her another .20 and that's when she offered to start over with a BBBJ again.
Sorry to say I wasn't "up" for it.
A definate keeper but of course she had to mention she might be moving to another area to be near her family.

What a great story and experience! I think these don't come along that often.

Thanks for sharing,

Rick

RoadKing3322
10-10-06, 21:47
I thought I would follow up on my “setting the price” comment, before I made the comment the main topic seemed to be how “Bigjohn” and and few others managed to talk a twenty year old down to twenty dollars after driving her far from where they picked her up bragging and gloating. Telling the rest of us what we should pay, It disgusted me, And since I posted most of the post are of guys picking up and doing normal business, I am not stupid and again will pay what I feel it’s worth to me. “Bigjohn” can continue to offer the change in his coffee holder in hopes some crack head will do business with him, he just asked for it getting on here suggesting the rest of us follow suit, and getting my hair cut( which I pay $30 for) is no comparison to a 20 year old girl getting in a car with a stranger, parking in a dark area and removing her clothes and doing whatever. Stupid analogy. Let’s face it most of you guys are unattractive overweight and the girls have to mentally go to there happy place to be with you.

As my username implies I am on the road 6 month out of the year, I have traveled to many countries where this isn’t a big deal. In Prauge I felt a little guilty paying $300.00 to a drop dead beauty to stay the night and performing multiple times, however that was the prevailing rate, or in Moscow where I had a 21 year old goddess with me for two days for a thousand. Or in Tijauna where any girl in the club goes for $80.00 for full service. Or as some of you may have done in Vegas $400.00 for a hour with a average girl.

I love woman and will always show it in my meetings with them, that is something all of you should do. we are lucky here the weather is mild and girls are out year around and in general have a great group to pick from, my argument is opposite of his, I say if he would quit paying for the $15.00 girls they might go away.

Jman1820
10-11-06, 00:00
Let me first apologize for not having the balls to pick this lady up in broad daylight and take one for the team.

This time she was wearing a black track suit, very nice ass!!! I wish one of you experienced mongers would stumble across her. Same time as last, between 4 and 5:30.

I guess I could simply stop and get some digits or info. No balls!

CovertCruiser
10-11-06, 10:38
Since I had to fly out early yesterday morning, I figured I'd take an early morning cruise down 82nd on my way to the airport and see what was happening. I was surprised to see so many SW's out at 5:30AM! I saw one that was worth taking a closer look at, so turned down a side street in order to circle back around. I was surprised to see an LE parked and figured it would be best to just keep on going and not be seen a second time. Dang, maybe when I get back I'll have to find that little cutie!

Alan Cain
10-12-06, 12:03
http://www.katu.com/news/team2/4367456.html

Just a heads up to keep in mind that WE have to be careful out there too.

Note she's been known to pose as a prostitute then robbed a couple guys at gunpoint.

Amp Guide
10-12-06, 20:12
at 1:13 today a BSW was showing her stuff. Gotta say WOW she was hot. Nice boobs bouncing great smile and face. did not have time to get her but she was hot. not skinny or fat but looked like a great time girl.

one the way back another at the maddison hotel was getting busted or so. Tall skinny girl with a white skin tight shirt was hooked up with LE talking to her. she looked upset to say the least.

Last night at 7 pm the Tall blond with dark jump suit was on the Mc.Ds corner. she is hot but it looks like she has an attitude. Her price is hi also. Min 150 which I do not mind but she thinks she is better than she is.. My humble opinion

any other reports out there?

Surf safe and crusie with the big head not the small one

Gordita Lover
10-13-06, 12:17
Was out the other day looking for Rose. Didn't see her. Saw this tallish redhead twice, looked a bit older, but she had her healthy rack on display throught a tight, clingy shirt. Pulled over to pick her up at a cross-street between Division and Powell. She got into another's truck. Then I noticed this guy in a small truck ahead of me looking at me and writing something down. Perhaps a description of me? My license plate number? He was a stocky looking bald (as in shaved entirely) guy in, I think, a small dark-colored truck. Undercover police? Neighborhood watch? Another monger?

btw, anyone try the redhead?

Ci-Traveler
10-15-06, 14:20
Last night at 7 pm the Tall blond with dark jump suit was on the Mc.Ds corner. she is hot but it looks like she has an attitude. Her price is hi also. Min 150 which I do not mind but she thinks she is better than she is.. My humble opinion

Was out last night looking for the infamous Rose. Saw two fugly BSWs, on burned out WSW - all on 82nd and near Division - nothing before 7 PM. Found ********'s girl aroun 8 PM - same exact location. Damn - great directions AMP! Anyway - she was dressed the same - and she was hot - with an attitude. The only difference is - once she was in the car and she told me $.5 for CBJ, I countered with .5 for the same thing. She came right back with .75 for BBBJ, and I countered with .75 for FS. She started to laugh and told me to take her to her hotel room on Sandy and I could have FS for $ - no rush.

Shit. Who is going to say no? Except - I'm wary of hotel rooms. She promised to let me pay afterwards - maybe a tip if I liked everything. I told her fine.

Banged the hell out of this girl for 25 minutes - followed by a five minute BBBJ that ended up with her drooling out both sides of her mouth after the moment of arrival.

I know - $ is a lot - but she was hot, and undressed just as nice. I gave her an extra $10.

Wish I had name and digits, but I'm only in PDX until tonight, and then it's back to the mid-west. I'll report on any good activities I have this evening. I'm thinking strip club followed by some trolling...........for Rose?

ci-traveler

Gordita Lover
10-17-06, 02:48
Was looking for Rose today -- or whoever. Drove down pretty far south because I know Rose and a prego friend of hers sometimes hang out down there. Passed by Area 69 and noticed a cop car just hanging out in the lot. Can't imagine he was doing anything about gays using the gloryholes, so I imagine he was on the lookout for mongers and SWs. Be careful.

Amp Guide
10-17-06, 22:43
Talked to a girl named tina. She hangs around 82 near the yellow buiilding south of stark. She is nice does not sound really smart and is from seattle. got digits but they are not working. I might have wrote them down wrong. I had seen her before. She said she is leaving in a few days for Vegas. Has anyone had the pleasure of her. Her prices were fine, I was on a schedule and did not have the time. I will look for her later.

Lots of LE out. Be carefull saw them chatting with one girl.. many unmarked cars tonight. Other than that its a slow night for quality

AMP

Amp Guide
10-19-06, 00:31
Strolled E Burnside. all quiet at 4pm today. narry a Sw around. hit the freeway on the NW Burnside look. one girl at the Famous church corner. Did not have the time to stop but eye contact was made. She is a potential diamond in the rough. seems nice . looks really new to the game and healthy.

Might be worth checking out.

Anyone have the 411 on her
Cruise safe

Rain sucks as it slowed things down some

Ravling Sam
10-20-06, 11:50
Was looking for Rose today -- or whoever. Drove down pretty far south because I know Rose and a prego friend of hers sometimes hang out down there. Passed by Area 69 and noticed a cop car just hanging out in the lot. Can't imagine he was doing anything about gays using the gloryholes, so I imagine he was on the lookout for mongers and SWs. Be careful.I had the pleasure of meeting Rose last week- Friday. She was walking down 82 crossing Stark. She looked very young so I had to check her ID and was relieved that she was over the passing age. She was about 5'3" 130lbs. She said she has 1 kid and currently living with a boyfriend. She has a pleasant attitude and very talkative and friendly. Does this sound like the Rose you are looking for? If so, PM me and I have a confirmed digit for her.

Ravling Sam
10-20-06, 12:07
Boy, Portland has good and abundant supply of SW in all hours of the day. One small problem though, the prices are getting out of hand. Are these an indication of inflation or a result of rising gasoline prices? Gasoline prices are coming down so hopefully so does the price in this service sector too.

Anyway, I met LISA last Friday outside Bville on 82 and Glisan (?). She quoted .5 for bj, and $ for fs. She looks hot with nice rack. She said she could take me to some video store for the deed. I am not in the mood for the place and the price, so I let her go. She gave me her number and said that I could call her if I changed my mind. If any senior member is interested to exchange, please PM me.

I also met TASHA a WSW on 82 close to Pizza place. She looked good in all category. But her pricing is outrageous. $$ for fs. She said she has an apartment. I can't let the price pushe this market too high so I droped her off and said thank you.

Chrish9810
10-25-06, 21:05
I have worked on 82nd for more than two years, some of you may know me by name and face however I am out only once or twice a week, I have been reading your post for along time since a guy first told me about this site.

First of all, when a guy starts out with I am a senior member of this site give me a special deal and I will write a good report I get out, you know who you are!

Second I always am fair and always give great service, I am sure some of you including this big john and sam would find me to expensive, well news flash, most guys will pay those prices, you guys can't afford it, there is nothing wrong with that, stay home. don't pick me up, when you know you don't have the money.
I think the sam guy is lying, he was trying to ride on big johns jock.

And to compare this to a hair cut, OMG! your stupid.!

You guys on here have wrote about new places we should work, and tried to set prices, you are just a few guys and out of all of you it's only a few that can't seem to afford it, so don't fool yourself you aren't driving prices down by picking me up and dropping me off complaining about prices, you just make sure I will never get in your car again. haven't you noticed 3 0r 4 cars a time try to pick me up, you arn't as special as you think.

Dimarzio
10-26-06, 21:18
Chrish9810, this is no way to speak to your employers :>

When we don't pay your high price, you either lower the price or go out of business. My hunch is that you're frustrated because enough people are refusing to pay your prices and this is why you’re on here venting.

Also, willing to pay for a service and affording it are two completely different things.

Alan Cain
10-27-06, 01:27
Picked up everyone's old friend Gloria around 9PM in NW. Took her to a church...actually got the priest to come out and shoo us away. Found another place and got down to business. As good as ever.

Afterwards dropped her off near a half-way house she's staying at on Burnside and 11th?

Red Dog
10-29-06, 04:10
Dang it! I try to maintain a low profile, and not stir any shit. But this is one of the (very) few times that one of the ladies has spoken up, and I feel she is right, and deserves some support. Or, at least know that some of us may agree with her, or at least have the capacity to show some respect.

Before y'all go off the deep end, and say Red Dog's lost his mind- know this. I just turned 60, and have been partaking for over 40 years, in most areas of this country, and a few abroad. Over the years I've learned a couple things.

With regards to pricing- there are some whose pocket change might represent a life savings for some of us. That's just the way it is. It doesn't mean that because (his) $100 is our $20 that he shouldn't be comfortable, or justified in spending it. It also doesn't mean that he should not spend it because we can't afford to.

Should those with means go into the Cadillac dealer and refuse to buy a car because he can/will pay more than we can afford? Is he driving up car prices for the rest of us? NOT! Same difference, same deal.

So- if you encounter a lady you'd like to take out, and the quoted price is a little more than you can afford, or want to spend, or you can't negotiate a deal- move on. To suggest that we "all" adhere to a pricing structure, to keep prices low, is unreasonable. Try that at the Caddy dealer!

There are lots of mongers/posters on this board who have lots of successes out there, and you never see them quibble about price, or bad-mouth those who they think are too high. I know for a fact that they run into it, but they have class enough to not make it an issue. They might bring it up casually, as in, "she looked good but I couldn't afford it tonight," but never run down the seller. Or, asked the members here to hold a priceline, so they could. It's a matter of respect.

Dimarzio- FYI we are NOT these ladies employers! We are customers. The same as we are of U-Haul, or Enterprise. Since we are all people I hate to reduce it to this, but the situation is the same. Can't afford a U-haul to move? Put it into the back of your ratty-ass Datsun!

Personally I don't want to date a slave. I like to spend time with someone who respects me as well.

Look- Treat the ladies with the same respect you expect. You might just get some company. We all have needs (and $$$$ too) but I've found that the value was better when I treated people like I wanted to be treated.

If you run into a "real dandy," or have a bad experience, this is the place to report it. But it really grates on me to try and control the situation/price through this venue.

And that's all I got to say 'bout that.

Dimarzio
10-29-06, 23:09
You're making inferences in your post which I don't quite understand. The point is the market (you, me, and everyone on here) set the price for the SW's services. They can only charge what we're willing to pay. So actually we do control prices by our ability to spend.

Regarding us as employers or customers means nothing. The point is our money is the source of their income. Customers, employers, whatever. Ask the owner of a mini-mart who his employer is and he'll say the customers.

Refusing to pay for the Cadillac would drive prices down, not up. All goods and services follow the same supply/demand mechanics, even Cadillac production. If we stop buying Cadillac's at their current price, A) there will be no more Cadillacs produced or B) the price of Cadillac's will decrease to the point at which we are willing to buy it.

Dimarzio
10-29-06, 23:11
How dare you talk about my Datsun like that :->

Chrish9810
10-30-06, 23:20
I just wanted to point out that you guys on here on this site are much much much less than 1% of those that are out there, you have a great opportunity to point out the girls that rip off and tell about good times, you don't however have Any control over anything, not where we work, not our prices, those of you that say that, live in fantasy land and believe we did find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Furthermore, I see you dodged my point about the guy who told me he was a senior member and I should give him a deal and he would write a good review about me, he also liveS in fantasy land.

And if my prices are $ $$ it means I will only have to be with one or two of you instead of five or six, better for me : ) and better for you ;0) I don't rush you, I give you great unrushed service and you can't wait to see me again.

I have never waited more than 10 minutes, ever. bye guys. Be safe.

Ci-Traveler
11-01-06, 11:09
Dang it! But this is one of the (very) few times that one of the ladies has spoken up, and I feel she is right, and deserves some support.

To suggest that we "all" adhere to a pricing structure, to keep prices low, is unreasonable. Try that at the Caddy dealer!

Personally I don't want to date a slave. I like to spend time with someone who respects me as well.

Look- Treat the ladies with the same respect you expect. You might just get some company. We all have needs (and $$$$ too) but I've found that the value was better when I treated people like I wanted to be treated.

I've included only parts of the quotes - the ones I want to respond to.

Chrish's post was not respectful - it was angry and defensive. I find myself thinking that, even though I can easily afford what she charges (I probably spend $200 a week on this hobby - without blinking an eye), I wouldn't pick her up based on what she wrote.

I agree however, that if you treat the ladies with respect, you might get some good company. However - I don't believe the ladies respect who picks them up at all - to them, the "customer" is a trick - a paycheck. Period. They tend to loathe their customers - because they (rightlfully) loathe what they do. They do what they do because they don't have any other options to get the kind of money they want quickly or legitimately.

These are facts - not emotional statements.

Having said that - I disagree about the caddilac statement. If we pay more for a vehicle - it isn't always because we can afford it - although we hope that enters into the decision. It is because we want to enjoy the vehicle for more than a single, 30 minute session. When I rent a car - I get the best value I can find for what I am going to use it for. Sometimes it is a compact with great milage, and sometimes it is a mid-size sedan. It is never the best or most expensive - because I don't require that for the short period that I am using it. So - the Caddilac comparison is a bad one - apples and oranges.

Ok - so - where to from here? I've paid a SW $$ for 30 minutes of service with only one pop and had an amazing time. But I need to be convinced it would be an amazing time before paying escort prices (not all escorts are worth the price - even though it is allegedly for twice as long).

Chrish doesn't inspire me to believe her or think she would be worth respecting. I certainly wouldn't pay her rates - unless I met her face to face and was convinced it would be worth it.

Have a nice day.

ci-traveler

Red Dog
11-01-06, 16:11
Ah Crap! I didn't mean to stir the pot, honest! LOL I'm not defending Crish, as much as where she's coming from on this. She may not have handled it in the best manner, but I think she has a point.

There are different prices out there for the same type of product. Some are more expensive, but you get what you pay for (hopefully). Some can afford more expensive automobiles, and some can't. Some can afford more expensive "lovin'," some can't. And then there are those that can afford more expensive, but won't pay it.

What I was grousing about was the call for a boycott of services, and thinking that would bring prices down. If I can't afforb the price, or won't pay it- I just move on. My boycott. or all of us collectively, ain't gonna lower the price. There are always some that will pay it.

Same with the Cadillac- I've boycotted them forever. I can't afford it, and I don't think they are a good value. But to suggest that we boycott Cadillac dealers ain't gonna work. There are those that won't join in, and can afford them, and think they are a good value. They will still buy them, so the boycott is a waste of time. I actually thought that was a pretty good analogy.

Besides- there's nothing I dislike more than to hear sniveling about price. If it's too high- don't buy it. Most of the regulars here don't snivel. Yes prices are mentioned, but for the most part all that is mentioned is maybe, "I thought it was a little steep," or "too rich for my blood," but no sniveling.

I've done a lot of work for rich people. Maybe this is where I got my attitude. A bunch of them are always trying to chisel on prices, regardless of value. Forgive me if I have a "bad attitude" about cheapness.

RoadKing3322
11-01-06, 18:36
In response to Ci- trav, this is not a hobby to you, it's a addiction, you seem so proud and talk as though you have some insight the rest of us don't, well you don't, it's part of your psychosis from your addiction, you use this site to normalize what you do.

Your whole statement made no sense, we all know Chrish was right. No one is asking everyone to pay $$ to every girl, some are however worth it,and before you butted in that's all the conversation was about.

This all started because a few clowns on here felt like the rest of us were to stupid to make a decision on our own on what we should pay, because they have no money, they like you are delusional. none of them or you have any control over anything. I would bet the farm you are the guy who goes around saying he is a senior member and expect a deal.

Your 400 post are a indicator, you need help! You are a sad little man Ci, and understand nothing.

Uziel
11-02-06, 01:15
I just read this stuff. It's interesting. I don't have anything helpful to add.

Having said that...

All of Roadking's post are about how men should be willing to pay what ever a woman asks, because men are all big, fat, ugly jerks.

Seriously, what's that about?

Ci-Traveler
11-02-06, 19:39
All of Roadking's post are about how men should be willing to pay what ever a woman asks, because men are all big, fat, ugly jerks.

Seriously, what's that about?

Wish I could answer your question - but I can't figure him out either. I found it amusing and silly - all at the same time. Maybe Roadking is insecure? Or he just has a nut loose? Can't tell from what he wrote. Here are excerpts......

For example, he says - "we all know Chrish was right...." except, wait! Already several have disagreed and said she was not right - so his statement is already inaccurate - something he could see if he was objective in any kind of way.

Then he said......

"............and before you butted in that's all the conversation was about......."

What I found truly funny about that was here we all are, reading and posting our thoughts, ideas and reports, and now, for some reason, Roadking is giving himself a new position - "King of who gets to post or not - and with which specific content...." I just found that to be so incredulous a statement - I actually laughed at the screen when I read it! Hey - you gotta figure this guy has some serious baggage he's carrying around.

I have 400+ posts because I've been a member of this forum just about since it first came on line. Oh - and by the way - who ever said I wasn't addicted??? I love picking up a girl and bangin' the hell out of her - or receiving a great, sloppy, exciting BBJCIM...........it's even more exciting if I think it's worth the $. I expect I could stop - and if I didn't have plenty of $ to throw around, I probably would have to stop. I recall a time a few years back when it was at least 8 months between tricks...........

RoadKing then went on to make some ugly, personal comments about me - for what reason I cannot even begin to fathom. Since I have never met him, I can't explain why he would jump on his soapbox and go at me - unless I pissed him off in some other forum.

So - Uziel, I sympathize, empathize, and "feel your pain".........but I can't explain the guy.

Red Dog has some good points. I just didn't agree with the Caddilac analogy. We rent girls. We don't purchase them for many years at a time. Beyond that, he's probably right that trying a bocott on this forum won't work. However - a boycott on this forum for a particular location (an AMP or some other similar estabilishmen) DOES work - as it did in Illinois a couple of months back.

But I digress..........

Looking forward to more productive discussions than frivilous attacks on other people.

ci-travedler

Ci-Traveler
11-03-06, 00:32

Sorry everyone to post so quickly again, but you should all take a moment and do a search on RoadKing's handle - check out all of his magnificent 8 posts.

To date - all he has done is post negatively about other guys who complain or say negative things about women they have picked up (or in my case - posted). In fact - he brags about being the owner of a company of 30 employees (whoa.....you mean, THIRTY whole employees????? - holy shit Batman!) and spending $300 on ****** in other countries. He says he is not obsessed - just does it for fun - but he describes a pretty obvious obsession.

He even complained about grammar usage - and then misspells words, uses incorrect verbage and punctuation - incorrect contractions........geez - the guy is a total hypocrite!

Even Jackson got pissed off at him and wrote a note in place of one of RoadKing's posts.

No wonder this guy is spewing venom at everyone.........he might not even be a guy! He actually sounds like a working chick pretending to be a guy who is allegedly well off and pays for sex.

I don't know.

What I DO know is that he has not posted one report for any of us - so as far as I'm concerned, the guy is a total and hopeless loser! His posts are worthless - contain no value of any kind. Of course, each person must judge for himself - but let me ask you this.......if someone came up to you with a huge opinion about a bunch of people you knew but this fellow had no credibility that he could show - would you listen to him?

Just my $.02

Stay safe!

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
11-03-06, 00:49
Here is what RoadKing privately wrote to me earlier - before my last post about him. I must have hit a sore spot with him when I responded to the other post about him:

You are a LOSER!!!
You talk A big fucking game, however to read your post you are a small time cheap fucker, letting girls with sores on there face suck you off, I ll bet your a fat fuck,
Don't get on any board again acting like you have a fucking clue. you don't! the cities you report on are small time drug havens. crawl back to your hole ass wipe.
others may be impressed, I am not! do us all a favor and get some fucking help.
The Girl in Portland you insulted is drop dead gorgeous and a very nice person, who seemed to have had it with cheap fucks like you, and would never be with a fat smelly fuck like you, and as we all now know you couldn't afford her anyway. I have only seen her out once, however I have her #.

Just to reiterate - this guy doesn't know me, has never seen me - but he appears to favor this girl who posted - in such a close and angry way - you gotta wonder what he's about.

I'm just really intrigued by this now! Can't get enough.

I hope to see more so I can learn about this guy's issues.

By the way - he has to learn to read the posts more carefully. In one of my last posts, I explained that I drop $$ easily if I think it will be exciting - but he states above that I couldn't afford this girl. Let me reiterate what I already said - and maybe RoadKing will actually apply a little bit of comprehensive reading ability (if he has it) - I am not interested in this girl. If I wanted to see her, I can easily afford her - but I don't want to know her. She was rude and childish in her post(s) to the list. Anyone who has to talk about how good they are probably are not all that good to begin with.

If you don't believe me, read RoadKing's posts - that says enough about him.

Fascinating!

ci-traveler

Red Dog
11-03-06, 01:38
CI-Traveler says:

"Red Dog has some good points. I just didn't agree with the Caddilac analogy. We rent girls. We don't purchase them for many years at a time. Beyond that, he's probably right that trying a bocott on this forum won't work. However - a boycott on this forum for a particular location (an AMP or some other similar estabilishmen) DOES work - as it did in Illinois a couple of months back.

But I digress.

Looking forward to more productive discussions than frivilous attacks on other people."

Thanks CI- I don't expect that everyone (or anyone) should agree with my point-of-view. After all, it's my point of view, and opinion. What's cool about this whole thing is that I can express it; we can discuss it; and hopefully, we all can learn something- without the slamming or personal attacks. I'd bet that there's a bunch of us here that might disagree on some things could sit down for a drink or two and get along just super.

About the "renting" thing- You got me! LOL I know it's short term, but I guess I've never looked that far ahead. I have aLways been caught up in the moment, and being the sap (romantic fool) I am, my judgement has not always been good.

Hey RoadKing- Thanks for getting me off the hook, and making me look like less of a knothead. BTW- Me thinks you need an attitude adjustment of sorts!

Amp Guide
11-03-06, 19:26
Hi Guys and girls. Remember this board is about the girls, where to find them and which are the best. We all do not type or spell perfect or have great grammer. Its for information. Cops use everything against us and the girls, Thoes are informants. We have the same type of information system here. Lets not bicker about eachor. but use it for what its purpose is. INFORMATION

Anyway. Found a Fun girl on the NW stroll Had not looked there for a long time. she is 20 Tall HOT as hell and let me do just about anything I wanted. Was not a clock watcher or anything. she is skinny, has a cute southern accent. not from around here and new to the game. Blond hair. Only thing is a little bit of extra skin around the middle she used to be a slightly bigger girl but is about 110 now. She is tall about 5 foot 9 or so. Keep your eyes out. This girl had one of the most pretty faces you will see out there. A real new beginner. WOuld be sad if she down hill slides. Hope not. Good service, no attitude but I like to treat them nice. Offer dinner , make sure they are comfortable and such. Make them feel comfortable and you will get a hole and WHole lot more

AMP Guide

Big John Stud
11-04-06, 14:56
Wow been 2 busy lately I guess. Now that summer's over and the ladies are bundled up with boots and umbrellas, maybe prices will come back to Earth? :D

Any noobs out there please read back in the Archives. There is a long proud tradition in this town for hot pussy at reasonable rates. The action begins naturally at our wonderful strip clubs where the clam is on display for one dollar. Yep thats the going rate fellas.

Likewise I've never had much problem obtaining my fun for "standard" rates, going back many years. And I dont do fugly chicks or blacks. Sure you gotta account for inflation, so the time honored well established street scale of 20- 40- 50- has gone through a 50% hike. OK I can live with that. Rent and gas have gone up, however a dime bag is still a dime. All depends on what you are looking for, a quickie car date is just that.

>> He actually sounds like a working chick pretending to be a guy who is allegedly well off and pays for sex.

Either that or a pimp trying to support ridiculous escort rates on the street. Thanks CI for your experienced take, guys should check out what Senior members here in PDX and other cities are saying. In fact the standard SW rates are very similar all across the USA.

>> What I DO know is that he has not posted one report for any of us - so as far as I'm concerned, the guy is a total and hopeless loser!

Right. All talk no reports. This guy is not a pooner looking for street action. He belongs on hottie tottie or one of the many woman controlled escort boards where the suckers fork out 3 bills per pop, positive "reviews" are phoney and and negative reviews are censored.

Ravling Sam
11-08-06, 23:30
Hi Guys and girls. Remember this board is about the girls, where to find them and which are the best. We all do not type or spell perfect or have great grammer. Its for information. Cops use everything against us and the girls, Thoes are informants. We have the same type of information system here. Lets not bicker about eachor. but use it for what its purpose is. INFORMATION

AMP GuideAMP is absolutely right. This board is about girls. We all have different opinions and we should respect each other. CI, thanks for educating those that don't understand the law of supply and demand. We need to nominate you the distinguished senior member. What I wrote earlier was my opinion of the girls that I met. In my opinion, they were not worth what they were asking. Some of you may agree with me and some of you may not. Nowhere was I trying to encourage a boycott. Enough said. Lets refocus on sharing information.

I met a 5'5" 100 lbs dirty blond young girl. She said she was 25. Looks was around a 6 on a hoscale (imo). Said she needed help because her boyfriend kicked her out. She carried a backpack full of stuff. She asked for a ride to an apartment complex because she wanted to rent the place. I obliged. On the way she asked if I could donate to her rent. We did a handshake chek.She had a very small and almost nonexistent boob. She asked for .6 for 1/2+1/2 donation. We went to a notel. She started giving sad story. She said she had to hide her donation from her boyfriend. So she asked upfront to hide in her backpack. My small head could not think right. I went along out of symphaty. Immediately after she said she had to go the bathroom. I heard her using her cellphone in the bathroom to call her boyfriend. It went down to hell thereafter. She would not come out for over 15 minutes. I smell shit coming out. I was about to bust the door but my conscience told me it was not worth it. I decided to cut the losses and took off because I certainly did not want to be in the same place when her boyfriend showed up. Worse thing may happen.

BEWARE of this girl. It is easy to recognise her. She has a tattoo on her right wrist that said Daddy girl. She had the gut to give me her business card saying that she owned Wildly Innocent escort service. The card has this phone number 503-358-2442. I felt like calling her as often as she has minutes till it runs out. Oh well, you win some, you loose some.

Big John Stud
11-10-06, 03:27
Wow! Thanks to Sam for that ROB report. My follow up is this. Sadly the scene is not good in PDX - too much of this shit. Craigs List is partly to blame along with the number of idiots willing to open their wallet for anything with tits and a booty. I am not sure things are much better in Tacoma or S.F. or anywhere else however. CL is everywhere, and LE hassle has driven many SW's online. IF you read CL there are plenty of ROB's there too.

Simply put dont be a chump out there. Study this Forum and pickup the smart habits that keep you safe. Drive defensively, A senior like CI and others don't put themselves in a negative position in the 1st place. Yes there is risk in life with many things but learn from mistakes and you keep the reward % high and risk to a minimum.

Situations are like a chess game. You always think several moves ahead. What will I do if this happens, or what is my out, if something goes wrong. Sam a Motel is neutral ground assuming the room is yours, but it sounds like you realize your mistake was the exchange, and her backpack deal. Learn and move on.

Remember until the sex is happening there is no deal. Know what you want, and where, in advance. If you pickup a girl spur of the moment still have a plan in mind, and a strategy for dealing with her. Man I rarely go to her place, your at a disadvantage there. As I posted before show $ but insist on full strip before changing hands. Then $ on table in plain sight, not backpack! :(

Again know what you want. Type of girl and what kind of fun you are looking for. Test for her response, to what your seeking. Try touching or getting intimate for example if she's cold and business like, maybe this is your clue. If you get wrong signals, lookout. Have an excuse ready, still time to cancel.

Brings me to what I call The Mid Range. The type of SW I am looking for. Not a fugly one but not Vegas beautiful either. Not too fat or skinny. Too old or young. Get my drift? You want personality over looks, girl next door types. Things should flow natural, if she's too slick or quiet or weird or nervous, bail out!! :)

Maysonguy
11-10-06, 22:46
Last night had one pass through 82nd and found a 21 yr old honey, red hair, great body, (Melissa)we bartered a bit and agreed on 180 FS, went to my place she stayed a hour and was amazing, all protected and very much onto it. her breast were a little small although perky, she smelled great!

I also thought I would throw my two cents in, on the price argument. mr roadking seemed to make sense until he started with the name calling, to many guys on here in the time I have been lurking seem to be obsessed about a girls prices, they are what they are, if they come off with a outrages price I always make a joke about it and usually get a better deal.

And look at big john and ci's post most are lecturing people and picking girls up and dropping them off and complaining. look at johns last post he talks as if none of us have a clue.

And on to a different controversy, many of you talk of BBBJ or CIM or even DATY. sadly I don't think any of you are kidding, Many STD'S can be passed this way, Chlamydia, Herpes, blood from the vagina= HIV.

I would never do this, Why would you do this? this is America not a third world country. I wonder if some of those like CI who seem to travel the country alot and have posted more than 400 times will someday be know as patient zero, if you guys know who he is, google it if not.

Please don't respond with name calling or calling me a pimp or the other nonsense I have read in the last few weeks, I really want to know if you guys understand the risk.

I am not a germ freak and the truth be told don't wash my hands each time I use the rest room however, to me this seems much different.

Gordita Lover
11-12-06, 03:28
Been looking for action late at night -- like 3 am -- lately as I've had to work a late shift a couple times. Gotten lucky twice in a row on NE Sandy between 205 and 122nd. Not hotties, probably 5s or 6s, both probably prettier a few years ago before they started doing drugs. One a brunette, one a blonde. Each asked for .3 for BJ and instantly took .2. Both worked hard to get the deed done as quickly as possible and never complained. Both did BBBJCIM. Not great BJs, but a damn good value and I was just looking for a release. I haven't seen much at this time of night on 82nd.

Ravling Sam
11-12-06, 04:53
It was drizzling and raining on Thursday night. I saw no life around 82nd. So I drove on Sandy.I am glad to report that I saw some activity on Sandy and 116th. I met Rebeca around 8 PM. A dirty blonde hair. She has a full menu but I chose a standard full sevice meal at .5. She was 26yo about a 7 on the hoscale. Very nice companion. She was full of expression. Nice experience - A big change from my previous report.

Ci-Traveler
11-14-06, 10:37
And look at big john and ci's post most are lecturing people and picking girls up and dropping them off and complaining. look at johns last post he talks as if none of us have a clue.............................Please don't respond with name calling or calling me a pimp or the other nonsense I have read in the last few weeks, I really want to know if you guys understand the risk.

Pretty ballsy post for his first one.

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other how you view my posts. But, if you're going to post about mine - at least read all 400 before saying, "....most are lecturing people and picking girls up and dropping them off and complaining....."

That's complete nonsense. Many posts are made to discuss issues with other members - agree, disagree, etc. But "most" are not to complain. I've picked up and immediately dropped off less than 30 girls - and of those, I have not posted much about them.

To respond to R-Sam......

Sorry that happened to you man. It sucks to be ripped off.

About the most obvious rip-off I suffered was in Milwaukee, WI. I picked up a good looking brunette - about 40 years old - great bod - and we went to "her place" - which turned out to be a house shared with others. We went into a bedroom and she removed her hat and sandels - taking the .4 for FS (this was several years ago). She said she had to get a wrapper from the bathroom..........stupidly I waited almost 5 minutes before figuring it out. Lots of fun leaving in front of three other guys who were watching television two rooms away..........

But I digress.

This forum is for sharing - primarily about women - where to pick em up, what was done, and for how much. Other conversations can be interesting to me - and I'll join in when I feel like it. But I'm a bit tired of the 1 -25 poster lurker who decides to complain about people who have been in the trenches for some time. Pointless.

BTW - no STDs here - and I don't wash my hands every two minutes either.

ci-traveler

Admin
11-16-06, 12:34
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Amp Guide
11-18-06, 12:42
Cold seems to have a lot of the girls inside. was out at 1 am. saw two on 82nd

One Big BSW one Big WSW and not really what I was looking for. I did a few strip clubs and am copying what I saw below. Please comment.

Cruise safe.

Had reason to go out clubbing some. Union Jacks was nice for the Punk goth girl. nice shows.

OUTLAW bar was a bust band was not that great and the girls were week. I was hoping for more of an upscale place but who knows what it will develop into..

More importantly. Sugar Shack. Where did all the good looking girls go? I remember a few years ago it was a hot place where the girls were just a day over 18 and hot as hell. Where else in the world can you get a girl for a dollar to show you all she has and split her lips apart with a view of her clit. There were a few ok girls but I have seen SWs. that are better. THey are nice but who wants to go look at bruised girls in a club. Also American girls seem to be getting fatter. I was shocked at the Pendoulis breats and tommies that stuck out past the belt or legs.

Where are all the other hot 18 yos hanging out these days

AMP

Dating Game
11-21-06, 16:46
About midnight, found a Native American SW at NW 4th and Couch. Short but was wearing a lot of clothing to keep warm so don't know the body size or type. Probably a little heavy set.
Agreed to BBJ for .25 and service was above average.
Later, decided to try again.
about 1:30. found a very small WSW with kind of frizzy hair and a very high pitched voice at about NE 8th and Ankeny. Also very bundled up. Agreed to BBBJ for .25. Excellent service. Says she lives at a motel nearby and will probably be out at night often in the next week or two. This one is very skittish. Says she has been physically abused by mongers twice recently.
Saw a Thin blond probable WSW at Plaid Pantry and another blond probable near NW 19th and Everett.

Alan Cain
11-29-06, 02:58
Cruised strolls around 9PM tonight. Nothing. Hit NW, lower Burnside/Ankeny, and 82nd. Nothing.

Anyone else seeing anything? Is it the cold weather pushing them to the day time?

Dating Game
12-04-06, 03:43
Two actual SW reviews in the past three weeks and both of them are mine.
I give up guys.
If you're not going to share your experiences, there's no reason for me to check in on this site.

When and IF I see some of the lurkers actually posting, I will be glad to share my experiences with you again.

Alan Cain
12-04-06, 12:34
DG....I'd post a review if I could get anything. My timing has been off and I haven't seen anything. I was out last night and couldn't connect. Missed one on Ankeny. Saw a crazy girl in NW near the church...so I passed.

Amp Guide
12-05-06, 21:31
Hi all. Come on lets post. Holidays have slowed things down. I was out of town for a while. Good to see other parts of the country. But it was slow there also. Nice to use the Guide here to find the Happy Hunting Grounds. Was out on 82 for a couple of passes today. Different times and saw nothing. not even a peep. Like they all evaporated. Oh well They will return. I hear LE is up a little more in inforcement. One girl a while ago gave me their schedule of events. i cannot remember what it was but it was interesting. Even did not see anything on E Burnside yesterday.

Oh well. Its either feat and fammon.

I did get a great massage with Happy ending out of town. Massage was by a strong HOT Blonde with great fingers. Massage was really good also. I love AMP,s and this one however was a AAMP in a classy neighborhood

More as I have returned to the market
AMP
drive safe out there. Remember not to hit the holiday shoppers

Maysonguy
12-06-06, 00:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Anon Mouse
12-07-06, 03:40
Just got home from an hour and a half of cruising 82nd. Saw several but was too slow on the pickup... skunked 3 times on 3 attempts.

The other night, Monday I think, I picked up an older sw from just north of Flavel and 82nd. She hopped in, we parked, and she proceeded to give me the best BBBJ CIM w/ Swallow that I have ever had. 30 bones for it. No phone number. Said her name was Kelly.

Why is it the best cock sucking SWs never have a phone number?

'bout a week ago, I picked up "Monique" from Fremont and 82nd (opposite end of 82nd) and she gave a wicked BBBJ. Said I couldn't CIM, so I painted her face. Heh. 30 for that too.

Tomorrow, I have an appt with a lady I met on the street. She's got an apartment and a cell phone now. Due to a lay off, I suddenly find myself with a lot of time on my hands. She's coming over for a couple of hours. I'll probably end up paying her 75 to 80, but she's gonna work for it, multiple times..... ;)

Oh yeah, and I picked up MaysonGuy's Mom (aka MaysonMom). I did her wrinkly asshole for $5 but it was like fuckin' a bowl of warm water. I ended up pissing in her mouth and telling her to slap her kid around until he starts respecting his peers.

Amp Guide
12-07-06, 04:12
This board is cool. Look at the Page views. lots of them. Good info here about places to Monger all over the country. WHere else can you get this good info here. Only other place is the police station. Great Post Mouse. I was out today but did not see much. Its colder weather and I personally like the warmer days so you can see what you are getting.

Anyone know of a good AAMP in the portland area. I want more of a great massage with a happy ending. Not the usuall fast RUB and TUG the the quick buck artist try to do

Happy hunting and cruise safe out there.
AMP

Ci-Traveler
12-07-06, 11:48
I say good, nobody post anymore, CI is spreading std's across the country, most of you have unprotected sex with street girls, most of you think posting on this stupid website means something, your all losers, screw all of you losers "dating game" "big john" "preacher" your all sad little men.

oboy.

Someone has an axe to grind.

At least get info right bud. No STDs here - never had em, never will.

Two posts - no information, and complaining. Who's the hypocrite??

ci-traveler

Amp Guide
12-07-06, 13:19
Hi ALL found out a interesting piece of info out of town. When looking at the Services section go to the Theraputic and look for providers who do not necessarly have a license number in the ad. Only in Portland do these ads seem to get flagged. I travel alot and use this as a resource. Anyone can go get a quick Bj and they are fun but I like to spend the time and not much more money and have a relaxing pampering full body hot oil massage and then some form of happy ending.

AAMPS are great but hard to find sometimes.

surf safe, Rain comming this weekend might slow things down some.

AMP

Maysonguy
12-09-06, 16:22
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Amp Guide
12-09-06, 21:01
was out on the NW and 82 late this afternoon. nary a SW walking oh well must be the cold amd dampness

have a great day all

REmember when in doubt. put two on like I do.

Jman1820
12-10-06, 00:02
Holy Smokes, my hottie blonde with the glasses was hanging around outside FM yesterday around 3. Didn't even recognize her until I saw the eye contact and the nod. However, at 3, I don't know where the hell I would go. As I looped around to check out the Everett Bus Stop by the church, young punk girl was there, nice tight jeans, bubble butt, great smile. Daylight though. So, 7:00 it is dark and I am back in the area, nothing. Where did they go? Crap. Some chubby one by FM, looked bat shit crazy!

Nothing on Ankeny, I am always on lower Ankeny, not sure if it is right spot, nothing by the Jeff and nothing in either FV. So, home I went.

I sure want to know about the blonde, she roams, smokes, doesn't appear to be LE, have seen her with pimp, but I just don't know what to do during daylight hours.

Oh, and to the guys arguing, you sound like a bunch of prissy pissy girls, Geezus, flame wars were to have died out along time ago.

Ci-Traveler
12-10-06, 14:09
Oh, and to the guys arguing, you sound like a bunch of prissy pissy girls, Geezus, flame wars were to have died out along time ago.

Not sure it's arguing or flaming - more like responding to personal attacks and just trying to present the correct information. His last post however shows that it's pointless to try to reason/communicate with him - so don't worry about any further "arguing" from me. People are smart enough to figure it all out anyway.

best,
ci-traveler

Anon Mouse
12-11-06, 01:42
You are right mayson.

Next time I pick up your mother and do her in the ass, I'll wear a rubber. God forbid I catch a case of whatever you are afflicted with...

Struck out on 82nd again this weekend. Drove end to end twice...

Alan Cain
12-12-06, 11:19
Have cruised through the weekend with no luck. Missed on girl last night on 82nd near McDonalds. Bravo to the guy in the blue car who got her. Post a report as she looked cute.

Picked up one down on Ankeny. Older woman. Provided good service half-n-half for .6 Named Rose. Blonde hair. Sort of rough looking but clean body. Said she has 2 kids and is not out often.

This was AFTER cruisng NW, Sandy, Ankeny, and 82nd. This was my return trip through the area. So cruised for about 1.5 hours before I even spotted one.

Either timing is off or they just aren't out.

Anon Mouse
12-12-06, 14:19
Heh... I've picked up a "Rose" from that stroll a few times.

She's an addict, frequently in and out of jail. Service is always covered.

Homeless as far as I can tell...

You can find some pics on inmatereleases.org by searching for Rose... I wonder if it's the same one...?

Jman1820
12-14-06, 03:14
So, those that are familiar with my posts know that I suck! I have no luck. Burnside, tonight, 6 pm. Tall, native American looking, very nice jeans tucked into boots, I drive by, not slowly, eye contact, strolling west, she actually waves. So what do I do? Do I take the next right, right there? No, I cruise up to FM and loop, intending to catch up and hit the bank at the same time. I see her, already has crossed. Okay, get some dough for a cup of coffe and proceed to troll, she up and vanished. She is very attractive, not street material, so you guys may now her, please share.

Also, does LE walk or stay static?

Jman1820
12-17-06, 18:19
I finally have something to report, well, it was a dream.

9:00ish on the NW stroll and a tall, skinny blonde, walking along Burnside catches my eye. She is well lit, skinny face, sunken cheeks, attractive, but with that been way around the block look. I loop many times and simply catch glimpses of her, I took the wrong street or went the wrong way. Finally I pull over around the corner on a ver dark side street, just to see if she is aware of me. Well, up she comes and in she gets. Going to simply give her a warm "ride" Stupidly I have to stop by the bank, but I had been drinking. We beat feet out of the NW area, I don't play in that area, find a long driveway in the west hills and park between some cars. BBBJ CIM. 40 roses and zero negotiation.

Her name was Jo and she says she is from Roseburg but ran out of money. Says she is going back this Sunday, but shit man you never know.

She was very clean and we actually chatted about stuff as we drove around.

One very weird part of it. I came down the hills and was by that "Round" where max heads up to Goose Hollow. I look in the Mirror, and a security guard of some sort is walking in the median, eyeballing my car and me in the mirror. I was going to hit the gas no matter what, but the light did change. I felt that I was too far away from where I parked for it to be related, but he sure was giving me the stink eye.

You all stay safe and remember, you are playing in someone's neighborhood. If you be discrete, they won't have need to complain

Amp Guide
12-17-06, 21:55
Hi All Was out on 82 and made one pass. No body in sight. Maybe it was the cold or just that it got dark. Was hoping for something.

Oh well Just my Two cents

got a great AAMP the other day. she spent hours massaging me all over . Head to toe and lots of time inbetween. One of the better ones I have had

amp

Anon Mouse
12-26-06, 18:35
2 in one night!

After the holiday festivities died down, I found myself driving back accross town at around 6:30. Picked up the same Kelly as my previous report (see a few posts down) around 82nd/Flavel. .30 for bbjcimws. Still no digits.

Headed home, unloaded the Christmas loot, and sat on the couch watching lame TV. A buddy calls me up to see if I wanted to get some drinks. Went down to a pub in Brooklyn and got schwilly on top shelf scotch and micros. Back to said friend's house to burn some little Christmas trees. Left his place around 1:30.

Big head swimming, and little head demanding attention, I swung by the E Burnside stroll, thinking I wouldn't see much. First pass I see a lady standing on the corner, not moving, holding an umbrella. I stop, she doesn't get in. I pull away, wondering what she was doing just standing there. Passed by a second time, made long lingering eye contact... bingo! Stopped and she got in.

Name was Linda, and she needed a ride out to 148th and Stark. I was sort of heading that way, so I told her I'd give her a ride if I got a ride for .20. She agreed! Went to a spot, got bobbed and slobbed on bbbj until I painted her face.

As Santa would say, "Ho ho! Merry Christmas!"

Maysonguy
01-05-07, 16:43

Ci-Traveler
01-07-07, 13:06
You are the man! It's all about you, not the family you might have killed drinking and driving or ci who no doubt had each one after you.

Naw - I had them before him - right after your sister and your mother. I didn't fuck your dog - not only am I uninterested in sex with animals, I didn't want to get your STDs.

ci-traveler

Anon Mouse
01-07-07, 19:23
Hey Mayson...

This is a board for posting experiences with working ladies, specifically streetworkers in Portland.

Why the fuck are you here if it's not to post any of your own experiences?

I mean, other than the one of the girl who ripped you off for $180...

Drop the self righteous crap, maybe we'll give you an ounce of respect.

Ci-Traveler
01-08-07, 10:03
Hey Mayson...

Why the fuck are you here if it's not to post any of your own experiences?
Drop the self righteous crap, maybe we'll give you an ounce of respect.

AM - I don't think Mayson is a guy. I personally think it is the girl who was dissed whom he jumped in to protect - with only one post. Anyone can post here with a registered email......and this "guy" could be a provider who is pissed off. I don't believe anything he/she says anymore. Frankly - he/she has said nothing useful or in line with the board.

Folks - there is a button that gives you the opportunity to report the poster to a moderator. I would assume Jackson will investigate once enough people report him.

ci-traveler

Amp Guide
01-09-07, 02:46
hi all. was out today. around 2 30 nothing on 82nd rats. took a stroll later on nw nothing to see at all there. where did all the good girls go. Must be the weather..

Will keep looking and seeing what to find.

Amp

Amp Guide
01-11-07, 05:04
well 82 was dead took a fast trip down burnside and one block north. Was pleasantly supprised. Two girls both fine. skinny and spinner types. not tens but cute enough and not the typical cranksters. Was out later around 9 30. saw two more. One walking on Bside. made eye contact. looked hot and clean. found another at the bus stop. said she was not out much and does not do it often. very pleasant experience. said she has not seen many other girls in the area. LE crackdown more than likely lead to that. I was pleased to see 5 girls , all nice and worth the dollars.

Anyone had any luck out there.

Monster Chug
01-11-07, 17:53
Hooked up with Heather on 82nd ave last night. Spotted her before the gas station across from the BVille. She had a room WAY across town on Interstate near the MAX tracks but it was better than car action. She is an older gal but was still a lot of fun. No digits.

Amp Guide
01-17-07, 16:01
I was amaised. Was out on business tue. Made a swing across burnside and on Ankany there was a thin cute spinner. Looked like she needed a ride bad. Pock marked face though the signs of meth. Could have been cute at one time

Did not have time to pick her up. Snow has screwed up things alot for work

More soon Amp

Amp Guide
01-25-07, 01:00
A little after 7 am there is a girl who hangs around the Adams market on sandy. Might be worth getting a closer look. Cute and nice from 25 feet. Did not have time to stop. Another thin one around 5 pm on sandy but near the Sugar Shack what ever that road is that runs along it. Have not seen too much on 82 Supprising given the nicer weather we have.

Come on Guys Lets get busy out there and start posting some usefull info Have a great day. Surf safe

AMP

Amp Guide
01-25-07, 21:01
was out for some fun and action last night. Did not see too much on 82nd. After a few passes. No cruisers out either. Saw 3 BSW's Sorta spread out. One at the school. One at the Tick Tock. Another inbetween. Two looked scarry and no way. The other looked great.

Anyone had good reports off CL. I have had some luck there with reasonable prices also. Just make sure you are explicit in exactly what you want and settle for no less. It actually makes the girls more comfortable. At least in my humble opinion. I also like to make them feel safe and taken care of. After all. THey are at the great risk of getting in an unknown car. WOuld you like to make a three second decision that can mean trouble getting into an unknown persons car?

Have a great day. Going to be out of town for a couple days. I love to check the boards in other places for info.

AMP

Gordita Lover
01-29-07, 03:40
I just think there hasn't been much out there. It may just be because it's so cold. Or perhaps all the girls and pimps have figured out that you can get more money on CL easier. Or perhaps the cops have just been keeping things tight. But I haven't seen much at all out there for a while.

Anon Mouse
01-29-07, 12:09
Was driving home from an errand around 1pm on Saturday. Decided to take the long way home and drove down 82nd from sandy to the high school.

There was a WSW with her thumb out like she was hitchhicking.

Swung around, picked her up, acted like I was just giving her a ride. She asked if I wanted a date. I played dumb... I ended up saying, "Wow, gee... a BJ would be nice, but I wasn't planning on doing this. I have $20 in my pocket... will that work?"

Work it did... right up until I glued her eyes shut. :)

Amp Guide
01-29-07, 19:30
Got new info the other day. Seems Beaverton has been stinging the girls. setting up a Hotel room with a guy and then calling numbers from CL. They are most likely video and recording the session and busting them. Word has it that 9 have been cought so far. Too bad they do not go after the more worst people rather than our favorite girls.. Anyone else heard anything.. I would also be carefull of visiting a incall at a hotel for a short while..

Be safe out there. After all I am sure the vice squad reads this as much as other mongers

Flicker
01-30-07, 14:13
Visited PDX last week, Monday night. Went cruising from about 11pm to 3am, then out again around 6am. Sandy, 82nd, Burnside, Ankeny, NW. Mostly dead. Couple BSWs on 82nd around midnight, nothing special. Sandy was totally empty. One WSW around Burnside/38th, approached on foot for a closer look at the face and got back in my car and drove away.

Picked up two, both on Ankeny. First was Tania, a little after midnight. Short blonde hair, I'd guess mid to late 30s, decent body. .3 for BBBJCIM. Skills were so so, but good attitude. Low self esteem, very apologetic. No problem with hands anywhere. I'd repeat, but would look for something better first.

Second was Autumn around 6:30am. She's been previously reported here. Good skills, .3 for BBBJCIM.

Dating Game
01-30-07, 15:18
"BEAVERTON -- Beaverton police say they arrested nine women on prostitution charges after they arrived at a Beaverton hotel to perform "erotic services" they had advertised on the Craigslist Web site.

The women -- all from the Portland/Willamette Valley area -- were arrested in sting operations on Jan. 18 and Tuesday, said Sgt. Paul Wandell, Beaverton Police Department spokesman.

Wandell said an undercover operation was conducted at a Beaverton hotel.

Arrested in the Beaverton raids were Karen Maskell, 37; Latoya Monique Martin, 24; Lynelle Nelson, 18; Amanda Kayleen Brown, 26; Tina Marie Rasmussen, 41; Jessica Jean Lowrance, 20; Kelly Robyn Vinzant, 26; Jaimy Margaret Lee, 24; and Ashley Ann-Nichole Speck, 20. "
This was totally aimed at outcall ladies, not mongers.
If I were considering incall at a motel, I might think twice. LE could easily set up a lady cop in a motel room and bust guys coming to meet her there. But I doubt they would go that far.
Also one male (probably a pimp) was arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Amp Guide
01-31-07, 20:23
Hi All. was out today. in the afternoon. Nothing big to report. Saw one BBWsw she was about a size 14 , cutish face and looked clean but did not feel like partaking in services today. She was slightly east of stark on 82nd. west side of the road Anyone got anything else to report out there

AMP

Amp Guide
02-01-07, 20:52
Quickie. Two BSB on the diagonal from 82nd to 205 on sandy. both scarry and one was jumping around...

Another at the Ho mart on 82 just south of 84. Actually looked pretty good. blonde with med to light build. WSW was what she was.

Another possible was at the buss stop on Burnside. Looked too good to be true. I was watching her for a while, she missed three busses. not sure how many run there , Might want to check. SHe was a totall 10 hot blond hair. and I mean a body to kill for. ANyone got any specifics.. She was sorta watching traffic but I could not get eye contact.

Surf safe and cruise safe
AMP

Tempp
02-03-07, 17:46
Got some digits recently from a spinner who seems new to the scene. I was not looking to buy since I had a dinner to go to. Was just having some beer and seeing some pussy in a club. But I don't know where to take her. I don't like car dates too much. Is there a good video place that is "friendly" for dating. I have heard any of the FV is good. Is there any thing that you guys would recommend.

Gramps
02-05-07, 21:48
Got some digits recently from a spinner who seems new to the scene. I was not looking to buy since I had a dinner to go to. Was just having some beer and seeing some pussy in a club. But I don't know where to take her. I don't like car dates too much. Is there a good video place that is "friendly" for dating. I have heard any of the FV is good. Is there any thing that you guys would recommend.

I know where to take her, give me the digits

Gramps

Amp Guide
02-06-07, 20:46
found a skinny ish girl walking along. said her name is Melissa. nice girl. not all wierd like some are. said she hangs out in the area. no numbers as someone took her phone . but she is good on techinque. Keep an eye out for her. she has long brown hair. not too bad looking. nice body..

AMp

Come on guys Lets start posting and livening the place up some ..

Cat got all your tounges.

Alan Cain
02-19-07, 03:53
I went out cruising...been awhile. Around 9:30PM. Hit NW...nothing. East lower Burnside...nothing. 82nd...saw 1 BSW too big. Looped through Burnside and NW again on the way home...nothing.

I know its been awhile for me...but has it changed that much out there? where is everyone?

Amp Guide
02-19-07, 15:21
Hi ALL. I cannot be the only one posting in here. lets see what has been happening out there. Was out yesterday. Only one sighting on 82, nothing to write about . Sorta depends on the time of day you hit. I have seen lately some great action on burnside. and couch. near the FM and down. These looked like new girls.

Have a great day All.. and surf safe out there

Dating Game
02-19-07, 22:36
This past Sunday morning I was driving past old town at about 9 am and an attractive looking, young looking lady followed me with her eyes. This was about 5th and Burnside Westbound. I took a right at 6th and another right at Couch. By the time I got to 5th she was there giving me a small wave.
I was on my way to work or I would have definately given her a try.
She really appeared quite attractive and was obviously available.
You can never tell just where or when a good one will show up unexpectedly.

Amp Guide
02-21-07, 22:14
Hi all. was out at Mc D's on 82 and stark. One girl was sitting at the tables. looked ok. not too bad. another was walking down the street going south. she was ol. both looked like they needed some shower action but would clean up really nicely. one looked 20 the other 22 to 24 or so. got a good look at both. did not have a great place to do so I passed today... Worth looking at though

have a great day

AMP

Amp Guide
02-22-07, 02:56
Out going home. saw 3 wsw,s on couch. just down from FM. one was wiping her face. another one at the bus stop. she is a known good one to get. great BBBJCIM and a nice body. reasonable rates also. not out much but has dreadlocks in the hair.. very nice person. another was walking looked ok. for a rainy night. did not partake as I was low on time and have to be out of town for a few trips. Surf safe and cruise with the big head

AMP

Ravling Sam
03-10-07, 00:38
I was at 7-11 on 82nd and Prescott last night around 11. I stumbled into 3 hotties. The older one gave eye contact. So I hooked up. She had a room on 82nd. We had a party there joined by Grant and Jackson. The service was great and her look was a beauty (IMHO). They are not the normal WSW drug addict type. She told me that they would only be there for a couple of nights and they are looking for donation to move on to Vegas. She gave her digits. It has area code 253. I tried calling today, there was a message that the phone is currently not active. I guess it ran out of fund. I you are a senior member and interested in making donation, you can PM me and I'll give you the digits. Who knows the minutes may be replesnished and you can hook up.

Good Luck

Bobby M
03-12-07, 14:38
I was finally back in Portland on Friday for an afternoon free to look for action. I now see why ther have been few reports over the past month. Between noon and 4:45 I made three loops of the 83rd and Sandy/Burnside strolls. For most of the three trips I saw not a one possible SW of any type. Finally about 4:15

I spotted one who looked like a possibility. I pulled ahead of her and parked in a fast food parking lot. As she walked by I made eye contact but she was a little hesitant. As she crossed the next street she looked back and seemed to be asking if I was interested. I nodded and pulled out and parked a few feet away from her so she got in and we drove off Her name was Roxy and she said she was looking for long term clients to cut her exposure to LE. She also said she was more expensive. Well on with the report Roxy has long dark hair, is a little puggy and has lots of stretch marks. She said she had an apartment a couple of miles away that we could use. Unfortunately, it was getting late and I had an appointment. She did perform a good BJ.

Roxy did leave a phone number that I can share with interested senior members.

Alan Cain
03-12-07, 16:04
I've been out cruising and have had a long dry spell. My timing was just 'off' and I missed quite a few.

I came into town late last night and decided to pull through the NW strolls. Nothing. I then hit old town as I've seen some sporatic reports that there is osme action there. I picked up an Native American woman...older. Nice tits. Did a BJ for .25. Wasn't pretty but got the job done. Hopefully this is a sign for more things to come.

Ravling Sam
03-13-07, 02:43
On Saturday, I was cruising on 82nd. Just before Glisan intersection, I spotted a nicely dressed lady. I was not sure if she was working or just walking. I made a block turn and she was still there. Pulled up on one of the side street and she walked over to ask if I could give her a ride. Being a gentlemen, I was more than happy to give her the ride. Once she got in, we did our handshake. She said her name was Marie. She told me she was hungry. So I took her to a drive thru and bought her a nice fast food meal. She was so happy so she went to my place for a real good time. She is about 5'2", 120lbs in her late 30's. She has a pleasant looking face (IMHO) very clean and an OK body with a size B cup. She is a very good person that I can trust taking to my place for a whole night. On top of all, she is a good cowgirl. She'll give you a ride you won't forget. If I were to rate her, she is a 10 on Attitude, 8 on looks and 10 on Service. That is just my oppinion. She stayed with me for an hour or longer. No rush. That night I only let Jackson and his 2 brothers got out of my dream.

She is currently looking for a place to stay. If any one of you guys want a nice companion and willing to give her shelter, she will be delighted. I have her digits. PM me - Senior member only please.

Amp Guide
03-14-07, 22:49
Was on the way home and went down 82 going north. At the McD;s there was a girl watching traffic. looked new. did not have time to stop. she was tall. skinny and looked around the 20 mark. not totally sure. I did see her watching traffic.. but very shy. I did get to see her stand up and see if a car turned to where she would walk to it. Any one else see something like that ..

Cruise safe and have a great day

AMp Guide

LittleBigHorn
03-19-07, 02:29
Cruised 82nd 9-11pm. Missed a (maybe) WSW climbing into a large truck (had nice pumped heels & slim figure from a distance) near one of the Marts. Later, another blond WSW smiled [winter coat, winter boots] near dealerships but I passed. Finally, on my last pass, very nice, medium tall BSW crossed road to McD. I was stuck in left turn lane, which is extremely slow red light so was able to watch her for a what seemed to be 2 minutes. Tight blue jeans, 5'8" with medium heels, loosened blue jean jacket, thin & slim waist but perfectly pronounced bum. Looked like >= 8 (best of night). Unable to clearly see face or upper body, as she peered down 82nd. As I looped around the block, saw her get into little white car. Just missed. I went home tired. Any more information on her? She looked about late 20's.

Amp Guide
03-21-07, 20:56
Was out at the Famous Mc D's on 82. saw one very obvious girl. looked really good though. hot smaller blond with jeans and a black top on. Truned around to check her out and possible make contact.but some one else picked her up and drove off. she was really swinging the hips and walking like she had a viberator in her ass. Not sure why she thinks she needs to be that obvious.

On the way out there was a BSW crossing the street. cute girl. nice but just did not feel like partaking. Cute face. nice body.

What else has anyone seen..

come on people.. Its too long between posts..

Thanks AMP

Amp Guide
03-23-07, 04:01
out late tonight. Mc"Ds was dead. only one BSB near the Ho mart close to 84. skinny and not too bad but hard to tell as she was not in the lights. Saw something that I had never seen before.. A young guy. was near mcD's on the back street and was lightly waving to cars.. Never seen a guy there before. Later cruised 164 there was one working girl there... LSW or so. She looked a little tough for me... so I dorve on and called it a night...

come on guys. lets all contribute something

Amp

Roman Mt
03-24-07, 20:13
OK To start I owe an apology. I have not posted as often as I should. However, I have some spare time the coming week so I will try to make up for it by posting on some activity.

Onto the report on Misty. Picked her up behind Mc'D's(82 & Stark) today. I was looking at a cute shinny brown haired mid 30's girl that was coming around the corner and Misty appeared out of now where and walked up to my car.

She is about 5'6" red hair 175-180 (how do these girls get so fat walking all day?). Looks she is about a 7 if you don't mind a bit of fat. Offered her .6 to go to my place about 20 min from 82nd and give me "everything" she agreed and we went for a drive. Service as follows FS was ok but the bbbj was out of the world. She really knows how do bob her head. Very deep(she kept gagging herself) and good suction. Over all worth the time. She was clean and said she would kiss if requested. Her only no was anal.

As always good posters are welcome to her# if you have one to trade. She is has a motel as well.

Pdx Cruiser
03-25-07, 06:46
Drove 82th, last night, past the usual spots, McDs and saw a couple of BSW in the rain. Both young and just kept walking made no enters into side streets. Then drove down further to Powell, and spotted on WSW near the Carl's, she got into truck and that was the last I saw. After midnight, it was all very dry since it was very wet outside.

Ravling Sam
03-26-07, 05:08
For those of you that had met Rose would know how lucky we were to meet her. She has a small build body, young around mid-20s. I had to check her ID the first time. She gave an outstanding service that is very memorable. However, she disapeared around December time. Good news. I found her again on 82nd and Powel Friday night. She still recognized me. I was really amzed. I guessed we had such a good time together that made our encounter memorable to both. In any case I have her new digits for those that are interested. PM me.

Pdx Cruiser
03-28-07, 03:50
Wow. On TV Hwy near 198th and up to Mr. Peeps, 2 WSW at the bus stop between 3pm and 7pm. Cars pulled into the WG store and they stepped in. I was surprised because this neighboorhood is very discrete with this type of stuff. I think they came from Mr. Peeps and were out to make more $$.

On 82th St. passed McD's going S. Several out today between 11-2PM. It must be Spring Break time. Most were BSW, but all seem in early 20s. Big, small, med, not all cute, some looked mean or upset at the world. I guess I would be also.

On Everett and 19th, the usual stuff, stay away, these Gs are on heavy drugs, I hope the police round them all up. They can kill some innocent person out there. Just say"NO". Better yet, call a cop, and tell them what's going on. You may safe a life.

Also some same action behind UJ's on Burnside. Scary stuff, don't touch, youcan get something by just looking. Thank goodness PDX is patrolling that site.

In general, PDX is getting weak, Beaverton, Aloha and Hillsboro (Baseline) are getting hotter, the Latina group with some W and B SW are builting momentum, especially around the transit place in Beaverton on Canyon Road. Behind the 76 station, some different types. Just be careful of their friends hanging around, they make it obvious.

Roman Mt
03-28-07, 15:21
For those Rose fans out there; she is indeed back If you like petite young(legal) girls with a great attitude she is the one for you. Her prices are a little higher(.6-1.) but she is clean and makes sure you have a good time. I also have her # if you need it.

I spent a few hours on 82nd yesterday. I started at 7AM and was surprised to see a few girls working. I picked up a mid 30,s bsw by the taco bell. She had a room and wanted .2 for bbbj. She was worth the investment. I have her contact info if you want it.

Later I picked up Jill aka Jillian. 23 wsw crack user. She has a few extra pounds but was ok over all. No contact # Be aware that she carries a pipe with her. I am sure you know what she is going to do with that pipe if you get pulled over. Having a known sw on your car is nothing compared to having a crack pipe found under your car seat.

Anybody who wants to exchange a few contact #'s PM me a have a few to trade.
As always be careful.
Roman

Slutt Mastr
04-07-07, 18:23
Blond, mid 20's. Nice tits, cute face, a little over weight.

BJ for .4 says normally more, two min in asking if almost done, stops too frequently - she was in a hury could not finish the job. Said her name was Janice.

Amp Guide
04-12-07, 20:12
Hi ALL. really skinny tall BSW that had a great very beautifull face. talked to her for a few min. said her name was nikki. Rates start at $ and go up from there. If she puts the energy into it it would be worth it. but I was short and did not feel like spending that for someting I can take care of in a few miin my self.. She is one hot girl and hope fully will look even better with out clothes

was last seen at the McD; its a world famous spot now

Anyone else seen anything good. I got reports of a sting operation on 82 last weekend . Anyone hear anything

Surf safe and have a great day

ACC Tiger
04-13-07, 08:52
Which McD's?

Amp Guide
04-13-07, 18:23
Hi lots of people use the bus shelter near McD on stark and 82. Rite aid is a good one also

be safe. Make only one pass and get out of the area...

Anyone else having fun lately?

AMP Guide

Pdx Cruiser
04-14-07, 04:57
82th near Elmer's. Well, all I can say is be on your best behavior..watch the koin news and you can see what is happening. But in general, this is a good thing, because there have been some very nasty looking ones in that area near TB and WDees. Just don't become too inpatient.

Not worth the time or money in PDX.

LittleBigHorn
04-16-07, 01:54
Niki pickup Sun @ 6pm, 82nd, South bound. All in black ... nicely dressed. Quoted $ same as below (have digits). She is indeed beautiful (easily a 9), but I was also short and unwilling to negotiate. Any reviews of her performance? Wow! Kicking myself later on.

Elsen
04-19-07, 18:23
Hello,

I just moved here and needed to ask a question that I hope is not a repeated question. Do the workers wear hooker garb, high heels, boots, skirts, etc, or do they dress in sweats or grundy like where I came from?

Elsen
04-19-07, 18:25
Niki pickup Sun @ 6pm, 82nd, South bound. All in black ... nicely dressed. Quoted $ same as below (have digits). She is indeed beautiful (easily a 9), but I was also short and unwilling to negotiate. Any reviews of her performance? Wow! Kicking myself later on.Do the workers here, wear hooker garb, high heels, boots, skirts, etc?

Beetle Bug
04-20-07, 15:25
Do the workers here, wear hooker garb, high heels, boots, skirts, etc?
No. have you seen any?

Anyway, the word from a few regulars on the street is that this may not be the best week to be making yourselves too obvious out there on the tracks. Just let LE get it out of their system........

Dating Game
04-20-07, 20:33
Hello,

Do the workers wear hooker garb, high heels, boots, skirts, etc?

Yes they do but it's even easier to find them if you look for the bright red neon signs they carry saying "pick me up" and the flashing red lights on their asses.

What a stupid question?

Babybull
04-21-07, 14:49
Let me answer Elsen's question in a much less snotty way:

They don't parade around in outrageous outfits like they do in N.Y., Las Vegas or Vancouver, B.C. But they usually wear something hot. And you will be able to tell who's working by the way they walk, the way they look at the traffic, etc.