PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Beetle Bug
03-10-09, 11:03
I haven't been out and around in a while on this site, but I do work at night with an excuse to be driving around out there.

I noticed quite a few possibles out *after* midnight between about Stark and Powell, maybe 5 or 6 all together. It seemed unusual, just for the fact that SW sightings have been down for me recently. About 1:00AM, about 8 police cars appeared and started pulling up to everyone on the street one by one. They were driving up to pedestrians as they encountered them, and it looked almost like they were detaining first and asking questions later.

From Division down to Powell, I counted three men and three women that were being put in handcuffs. In one case, the cops just drove up and after a question or two, the folks had their hands up and were being cuffed.

Maybe there was something else going on here that wasn't obvious to me right away. But since I had already driven once up and once back through this section in the prior 5 minutes or so, I figured it wouldn't be prudent to turn around and go back through again.

Reading down, I'm wondering if it was round 2 of whatever action was happening in the last post.

Whatever it was, it seemed unusual. And I hope it stays unusual.

Otherwise, I saw 3 different SW's along Columbia Blvd between MLK and the overpass at 33rd around 2:30 to 2:45. But none of them looked particularly appealing when I drove up and got closer to them.

Amp Guide
03-10-09, 12:45
Hi You were right. LE was out eveywhere. I saw the same 8 cars and lots of people being pulled over. Looked like you were in the Middle East with no reason to stop you, They just detained you and harrassed you. Oh well. Sometime they will get tired of the game. Too bad they waste our tax payers money .

I did not see much out. I am usually not out that late but had to work late. Cruised home.

Looks like the girls are getting pushed further out also on to the old sections. You just have to keep a sharp eye out

Amp Guide
03-11-09, 01:57
Well gotta love the daylight time in the evening. makes it easier to see who you are picking up. I was headed down stark to 82 and turned north. While waiting for traffic there was a hot looking girl waiting to cross the street. I circled back around and we made eye contact. Did not see any LE around thank god. She got in and was hot. Cute face and small spinner type. long nice clean hair. nice figure. young at 22 and in school. She has never worked the streets as she said the CL and TNA review board are much safer. We parked for a quick relief session. It was BBBJWCIM. Sure felt great to drop a load in a warm willing sucking mouth. Next time I will sample the full meal deal and see what she looks like fully. There is nothing nicer than a pretty young pussy.

Good luck all. If her contacts work out I will let you know. She goes by Alexis.

Castaweb
03-14-09, 22:55
Wow AMP, sounds like a sweet score with Alexis. I have not had a nice clean young SW like that in at least 4 years.

Drove Columbia out to 82nd and took it south to Division. Saw 2 possablilites but not strong candidates. Both heavy and black and looked shakey. Reading these reports about how aggressive LE has been lately have made me pretty nervous as I try to break back into the hobby.

Amp Guide
03-15-09, 11:57
Had to work late. Was on the way there sat night. saw one Sw along 82 near Glisan. Did not stop as i could not get a good enough look. Later on a 2 :30 am there was nothing out. It seemed dead. I expected this as it was raining. however when it rains. If a girl is out. You really know she is desperate and willing to lower the prices some. I find them more reasonable . However I try not to waste the gas too much. Just one pass. I saw a few LE that were watchign but nothing big going on. I might check out Carnival some day soon

Anyone else have good luck out there.

Rodger Minx
03-15-09, 20:28
I can only speak for myself. SSI & SSII are good for the "I've got a woody and thirty minutes" kinda place. You can go to either one and leave with a smile.

Carnaval, or at least from my experience, is a place to grab a coke and sew some seeds for stuff outside the club. That is unless you want to be under the watch of a video cam.

You will get some same high pressure sales pitch for a dance or a show as you do from the others. Just be aware that the cameras are there, the girls know it-you know it. In otherwords, money spent at the SS chain is a better value. It has been the outside of the club stuff that has paid off a couple of times. For me that is.

Had to work late. Was on the way there sat night. saw one Sw along 82 near Glisan. Did not stop as i could not get a good enough look. Later on a 2 :30 am there was nothing out. It seemed dead. I expected this as it was raining. however when it rains. If a girl is out. You really know she is desperate and willing to lower the prices some. I find them more reasonable . However I try not to waste the gas too much. Just one pass. I saw a few LE that were watchign but nothing big going on. I might check out Carnival some day soon

Anyone else have good luck out there.

Amp Guide
03-19-09, 11:30
Looks like I missed a girl. It was 8 am and she was walking on Glisan at 205 Twards 82nd. Had blue jeans on and a dark hooded sweeter. Looked like a spinner. Bleach blonds perixide hair. Looked like she would be fun. I turned around but she dissapeared pretty fast. I will keep an eye out

Amp Guide
03-19-09, 21:06
I was driving down Stark and at 162 headed east was a older blond who was watching traffic . My Hodar went off. SHe was not to bad for a blow and go. I did not have the time to stop and Seek. Rats. maybe later on

have a great day. Just think. Spring is comming but slowly. Soon we will see more skin and more skin

AMp

Amp Guide
03-21-09, 21:10
I was on the way home today at 4 30 pm and decided to cruise the old NW stroll. Did not see much out there but a couple of BSW's walking together caught my attention. Circuled around and picked up one. Super nice girl. Very pleasant to talk to and be with. Very hot as heck Flat stomach. shaved below and the most perfect breasts that I like. got a quickie from her and plan on seeing her again. keep an eye out. I do not think she is on the streets much.

Have fun.

By the way. 82 nd was dead this afternoon. took a pass there on the way out and saw nothing. I was hoping for something as the weather is slowly getting nicer.

Amp Guide
03-30-09, 17:02
was out for a quick trip down sandy and back around 82. Not a girl anywhere. Rats. Its was not raining out or anything. I was hopping for a nooner.

Its been a while since anyone posted. Any good news out there guys.

And girls.

Bobby M
03-31-09, 16:35
I had some business in Portland on Thursday and drove north on 82nd about 8:30 am and saw one older WSW about Powell. I then made a loop through the NW stroll with no sitings.

Sunday night after 7:30 I had an opportunity to again do the NW loop and saw a 20's something mixed SW sitting in the bus area at the corner west of FM on Burnside. I made a loop and passed again and she was obviously look as she made extended eye contact and when I turned on the W side of FM she started to rise. Unfortunately, I was looking for someone else. On my first round I also saw an older WSW near the bus stand by the church corner. Definitely not my type and she was gone on my second pass by. So there was some life out there Sunday night.

I then drove the 82'nd stroll and spotted several SW. One pair of slim BSW were working as again the one on the curb side followed my gaze until I passed the next corner. I spotted one other WSW on my drive south but by the time I looped around the blocks she had disappeared.

Almost wished I had picked up the first one I saw at the corner by FM.

Amp Guide
04-03-09, 21:05
At 3:30 pm on Friday there were two girls working on Sandy. I would not have stopped as they were Chunky and older however its been a while since I have seen anyone working that area

Used to be you could get a few hotter ones in the area occassionally. It was at the convience store half way between 205 and 122 on the south side of the road

However I am selective about my picks

Mustangdug
04-06-09, 18:33
Made rounds on sunday night, 82nd was dead, one posible but by the time i turned around, she was gone and LE was crusing. Went by the Bike shop and nothing at all there either. I keep hereing about the NW stroll, where is that?

Bobby M
04-07-09, 16:28
I was driving east on Burnside about 8:00 pm and as I passed the FM corner I spotted what looked like a young lady looking for a ride so I pulled into their lot and made a turn around. As I slowly approached the corner I made eye contact and she nodded so I turned the corner and saw that she was walking my way. As I stopped she hopped in and we quickly established what I was looking for. After completing our visit She said that she and a girl friend had been waiting for a long time when one of her regulars stopped by. Since her friend had been out longer she told her to take him and then I stopped by.

So for the previous reporter, had you been on the NW stroll between 5 and at least 8 pm you would have had a shot at two working ladies. Would I repeat with this lady, not really as when she raised the shirt etc I found that she had rolls of flab around the middle and small boobs.

Amp Guide
04-07-09, 16:44
Well It always happend when you cannot do anything. Saw a girl who asked me to barrow my cell phone. She needed a ride. You could tell she was wanting to do more but i could not as I was with company. Rats. she was smoking hot. skinny with a nice rack. It would have taken me all of 10 seconds to pop off with that girl. I will have to look her up as the numbers she used are in my phone.

Its the rare occassion where you run across a girl like this. Looked to be 20 years old or so.

I will be looking later on for a few hotties. good luck all. its been slow out there

Fishing 22
04-07-09, 21:15
Saturday on 82nd, went from Stark to flavel at 3:30 pm, again at 7:30pm, and again at 11:00 pm. NOTHING. The hodar did not go off at all. NADA. Nowhere. And it was a sunny day, and nice evening. Those girls are gone. LE can pat themselves on the back, whatever enforcement program they are using, it worked! BUMMER.

Amp Guide
04-09-09, 02:54
had to run out for a while. Took a trip down 82 from 84 to powell. No one out at all. I was bummed. Oh well. They will return soon. Just give it some time. I like the day light hours better anyway.

Just an fyi at how dead it was

have a great night

Wontie
04-09-09, 11:14
Will someone kindly answer the nice gentleman's query about the NW stroll?

I don't know either.

Amp Guide
04-09-09, 12:20
I was headed back home. Made a trip down 82nd. Did not see anything other than LE on every block. A couple of LE had a car and driver Jacked up. not sure if it was a sting on the girls. however a girl was being jacked up on the back of a car. She was good looking but has the stress in her eyes

nothing on the bike shop. did see one girl on the nw stroll but she was really bad off and I had to pass

Bobby M
04-10-09, 16:17
For those looking for directions to the NW stroll I suggest that you read the back reports in this forum. I just spent a few minutes looking back over the past 4 or 5 pages and found many hints as to where to look for SW's in the NW. One report even lists all of the Portland bus lines that can be used to visit the various Portland area strolls including the NW stroll. If you cannot figure out where to look from this particular report then continue reading back through the reports and I suspect that you will find exact directions.

When I visit other cities, I always read back through the various reports to find out where the strolls and AMP's are located.

ACC Tiger
04-11-09, 19:39
But is due to check out of the Multnomah County Jail & Spa on Monday, April 13, 2009. If you ever have a chance to meet up with her you will find her to be honest, open, and very talented.

CovertCruiser
04-14-09, 22:07
Working downtown, I get around the NW area quite a bit. I often drive up NW Glisan, and turn on 19th towards Everett / Burnside for starters. I got between 18th and 19th on Glisan the other day, and pass this very cute little tart and we exchanged looks. Nah, never on Glisan, what was that all about? So, I circled the block to make sure I wasn't imagining that "look". She turned back onto 18th to intercept when she saw me turn onto 19th. I circled the block and pulled around the corner onto 18th and parked. She sauntered up and got right in. VERY cute, surely I was dreaming! Fresh in town from Seattle she said her name was Vanessa. I'd guess early 20's.

We exchanged names and a quick "handshake" and brief conversation. Not having a ton of time, we decided on a quick lesson in French and I drove a short way to a safe parking spot. Tutorial was to be going rate, but she was hoping for more. We exchanged "qualifications" a bit more as she was rightfully proud of a couple of her qualifications and presented them. I'd rate them between an A and B. YIKES, my tongue was going to need a quick warmup before the French Lesson started.

Once we got to destination, it was time to wrap my tongue those lollie pops, it's a rare treat to find a nice "puffy" pair like those!

Well, they were the highlight of the warmup for the French lesson. The lesson was done with translator, making the lesson a bit longer, and her tutorial skills were lacking, but got the job done.

While she was a definity cutey, I got digits, but decided not to further pursue any future encounter. There are much better services to be found among a couple of the regulars out there. While not as cute, there are a couple who come close, (one mentioned in a previous post, with the cute flat tummy) their skills and efforts to please keep one coming back for more.

Careful out there!

Bullharlee
04-16-09, 10:05
Hi guys,

Gary here I'm in need of your help I live out in The Dalles and I don't get to poon the streets like I once did when I lived in Vancouver and worked in Portland so other than this site I don't get much of an opportunity to go looking for the ladies. When I'm able to get into Portland I don't have alot of time to drive the streets looking for girls so I really need to be able to set something up with the girls before I leave here so what I need is help from you gentlemen that are out there making contacts every day if you would please give me a hand and share any ladies contact information that you can with me I would greatly apprciate it you can contact me personally by PM with any contact info and any other information that you would like to share I would greatly appreciate it and you would be helping out a fellow pooner that really misses the opportunities to meet all of the different girls that are out there on the street. Again thank you in advance and I do hope to be hearing from some of you in the near future.

Gary

Amp Guide
04-18-09, 02:04
Of a good phone number . got a call from a girl I had seen about 5 months ago. really hot hard body. firm nice tits. 21 years old. Got a BBBJCIM and it was great. It was the wrong time of month for full service. Oh well. next time. I also enjoy a great massage . On the way home about 11:30 I took a cruise down NE Everett. Behind the FM on Burnside Saw one blond walking along. She did not look too bad but could not tell as I had to watch traffic. It was late out and dark. Things have been slow. Its amaising how long LE has kept up the presence on 82, I would have thought they would be doing more worth while stuff.

Have a great weekend.

Tom Allen
04-22-09, 02:59
Really brought them out. Saw three ladies get picked up right ahead of me, saw three ladies being hassled by LE, and saw two walking, but couldn't make the pickup.

Amp Guide
04-23-09, 04:20
was out late. Met a girl at the bar tonight. That was fun. Its a freebee. Took a cruise home on everett. and the bike shop on old town. Nothing there. Was not really looking but as I was headed home you never know which ho might stick her head up. It was dead. Oh well. Feeling drained as normal. Have a good night all

Amp Guide
04-23-09, 04:21
Anyone been there before. I know its new or newer. I have not yet. Anything good heard about it?

Amp Guide
04-29-09, 22:37
there were two good looking BSW at the bus stop. One really looked hot and hot. but also on the young side. I did not stop but wished I had. just too many freebies lately. Oh well. its a good thing.this was about 3 pm today. Later on the way home. crusied by nw. nothing around. Also on stark there was a cute asian girl walking. Not totally sure if she was working but her head turned a few too many times. Looked young. I will keep an eye out for her.

Amp Guide
04-30-09, 00:06
For all who do not read the lousy Oregonian. Not sure why I pay 36 dollars for air. After all. They cut the paper to nothing. However who ever cared about anyone's Opinion page.

LE stopped a girl on the street on 82. She was a civilian. just wanted to walk and not wait for the bus. Looks like LE cuffed and stuffed her. no priors or history. sounds like a Law Suit waiting to happen. Civil rights were violated. That is what the article said. I would imagine we cannot even walk down the street with out being hassled.

Be careful out there all

The heat will die sometime. After all. This has gone on for 1000's of years. just think. Your tax dollars at work.

Bobby M
05-13-09, 13:51
Last Sunday night I was in the Portland area with a few minutes of spare time. I decided to drive south on 82nd switch over to 122nd then take Stark West to Burnside and drive the NW area.

The only place where I found anyone who looked like she was working was at the NW at the corner of Burnside on the west side of FM. There were two ladies sitting at the corner who looked like they had to be working. One in raggy jeans and the second in a skirt and fish net stockings. The one in the skirt looks were very average but she sat there with legs somewhat spread. The jeans one had a nice face. I circled once but was unable to make contact. They weren't waiting for a bus as one came and went.

I was disappointed at not finding anyone, but it looks like LE has chased the ladies away.

Reliable
05-18-09, 19:58
No new reports?

I would have predicted alot of activity with the recent closure of the CL erotic section (freebie version). Now it seems that CL has gone to the bots.

Amp Guide
05-19-09, 00:51
Got a report from a friend . Upper 162 along stark. if there is a girl walking she is possibley working. 82 remains hot and under LE. it takes longer as the girls are not as concentrated. I am lucky in that I can make my own schedule and cruise during the daylight hours. You can also check out Backpages add the dot c and the trippel w in front and you will get a good look. its free. I wish the girls would find out about that. CL is getting the blame for this stupic erotic section but its just like telling the newspapers or phone book or for that matter quest and att that they have to shut off the phones as the girls are useing them to make dates.

Come on . The girls have been around for ages. to blame CL for all the good it does.

Muffinman II
05-31-09, 23:07
Picked up Donna at around 9th and Burnside. Did the check and then pulled out her breasts for me to play with as we drove to spot. Gave a nice bbbjtcim for 20. Older gal, but nice body. Says she's staying at the women's shelter for awhile. Drove down 82nd earlier and there was nothing out.

CovertCruiser
06-01-09, 23:23
Took a stroll on Sunday, ran into a decent looking on Sandy, named Olivia. This one was a "miss" as I wish I'd missed her. Long story short, once she had what she was looking for, there was all of a sudden this "time limit" and the constant "are you there yet". So, if you run into Olivia, I'd give her a very LOW recommendation, better yet, kick her to the curb.

Made a quick run through NW on the way in this morning and this totally unsuspecting 50ish gal gives me a look. She's pretty nice looking too, looked like she was walking to the office or something. A total HIT. Prefer not to mention her name, she's not out much she says. Got her digits though and going to find a much better location, behind doors, hopefully tomorrow. She was super clean, and very amourous. We both enjoyed our encounter. Matter of fact, she's the best I've run into in a couple years- far surpassing girls half her age. Quickest nut I've caught in a while too, unlike yesterday where Olivia couldn't get it done.

Careful out there, don't let your guard down, trust your instincts! Peace

Amp Guide
06-03-09, 19:21
Well I have been to busy to monger lately. However There was a passable girl along Stark in the upper numbers 130th to 162. She was strolling along.

Just an FYI. 82 is as hot as normal. With the rose festival comming in to town the LE will be out if force

Good luck all

Shyguy53
06-10-09, 04:50
I took a drive on Monday, checked 82 from Clackamas to Sandy, out to 122, down to Stark, and out to Gresham. It was around 11:00. I checked 82 again around 2:30. There was no one that acted like they were anything doing.

Tiredof Le
06-13-09, 07:18
With exception to tonight, the last 2 nights I decided to take a stroll down 82nd. From Sandy to about Woodstock. Nothing. Still lots of LE out and about. I posted awhile back, about how LE uses a cut-off switch on the their brake lights, so it cuts the circuit, so when they brake, there is no light, and you can't see them swinging around. Watch out of them! I saw them swing lots of "discreet" uturns to follow a couple would-be mongers.

I did notice, both nights, there was a larger, what appeared to be BSW walking and talking with a bigger black male. He was usually with her, or trailing a block or two and both were on cell phones if that was the case. One night, I can understand, but both. And they were def out there for a reason. I didn't approach, as I didn't like the company, but being that these were the only prospects on the street and increased LE presence, including numerous undercover cars, I decided that they were probably attempting some sort of sting.

Anyways, long story short. Nothing on 82nd, 2 days in a row. NOTHING. Perhaps someone can tell me where to take a stroll these days. How disappointing.

Humpty Dumpty
06-13-09, 14:00
What is the going rate of young, attractive SWs in Portland? With emphasis on YOUNG and ATTRACTIVE. In other cities I've been to, BBFS with creampie is 20 to 30. Also can someone post a map of SW activity in Portland like they do in other cities? Thank you. I plan on blowing my load in a few pretty ladies. Some of them have lived rough lives, its the least I can do to cheer them up.

Tiredof Le
06-14-09, 02:39
So being bored as I am, I decided to try taking the stroll down 82nd today around 5pm. I'm def not one to monger in the daylight hours, as it then brings up more issues to deal with. However here goes it. I was strolling from Sandy to Foster, did the once around, and about to head back, on my way back north towards I-84, I notice a WSW in her later teens sitting at a bus stop just north of Foster. I have to say, she actually looked like she was waiting for the bus, and so I almost passed by. I decided to pass her up, circle the block and see if I could catch some attention. Sure enough, we made eye contact, and I pulled over 2 blocks up on a side street as discreetly as possible. She eventually made her way up, and as I offered her a ride, she almost bluntly made clear her intentions., I ignored and offered her a ride again. She accepted, and we talked. She goes by Alex on the streets, only been working for 9 months off and on, usually mornings and early evenings until about 5-6. She just turned 20 in May. We did the check and on our way. Since I didn't wanna take any risks, we headed up to Area 69 for a $5 room. The guy there practically had the door open waiting for our $5 the second we walked in, but stayed very discreet. Nice guy. Anyways, she was a bit spendier than I was looking for, but her rates were 40bj, 60for the rest. Both covered. It took a lot of convincing and sweet talking, but I ended up getting a nice BBBJ, no cim, but she was very accommodating. If you can get her talking, she's the sweetest girl, just working to get by and knows a few other girls on the street. We shared a lot of info, and I told her some tips that I heard from my buddy working for the popo. Anyways, she hand finished the last few seconds, and even cleaned me up and the floor as well. Then we headed on our way. I was feeling pretty damn good, and since she was such a sweetie, we got some food at Taco Bell and went on our separate ways. I did tell her I knew a few good men, looking for services that she offered, and got the okay to pass her number along. She may be young, but she is a sweetie at heart. I'll happily give ya the # if you PM me, but treat her right.

Sorry it's such a ramble. Ooh, I also notice a BSW, bbw, "dancing" at a bus stop, seemed way too obvious. So be careful guys.

Bus Nut
06-15-09, 15:15
I read about the "blackout mode" on the lights years ago. It also may be on the backup lights as well to eliminate the brief flash when you shift out of park. Both have been a standard mode to my mongermobile before being placed into service.

Mount the switches low (out of sight) to avoid providers asking what they are, or assuming that you are UC. Any tricks Uncle uses can also be used by us!

I enhanced mine with another touch - a blue LED that flashes. Mounted like the ones for an alarm, it reminds me I am in "blackout" mode and doubles as a fake car alarm.

Amp Guide
06-17-09, 01:57
Was out at 10 pm. Was pleasantly supprised to see three BSWs along the McD on stark. One was hot and really nice. The other was bigger and another girl was looking like she was strung out and hard core. None my taste. Well maybe the hot tall clean well dressed girl. Nice braids. Not much else out. Back to work. Have to make some extra money for mongering.

Be safe and cruisse safe.

Its sometimes a good idea to have a tazer with you. I had an unfornutate run in with a psycho the other night. Not a good situation.

Captain Cock
06-18-09, 00:02
Its sometimes a good idea to have a tazer with you. i had an unfornutate run in with a psycho the other night. Not a good situation.Come on inquiring minds want to know. What happened? A crazy crack head? 23rd FM has a few bus stop gals lately. Nothing spectacular.

Amp Guide
06-20-09, 02:49
Sorry cannot give too many details as I filed a police report. However when someone is trying to get in your truck as you are driving it and hanging on the side is not much fun. More than likely a disgruntled meth freak who mistook my vehicle for someone else. Would have been fun to use a tazer. Oh well. Just a reminder of how fast things can turn bad if you are now aware of your surroundings.

Was pleased to see some activity on 82 the other day. Still seeing a few sightings on sidestreets. Seems the girls are looking all the time. Just watch for the girls who are watching traffic and have no intent in purpose in their walk

Be safe out there.

Persh
06-20-09, 15:07
I'm a monger from out of town and visiting the PDX. Checked out other reviews on this site and knew where the action was. Yesterday, I had been crusing 82 for about an hour and avoiding LE who were all over that area. Southbound at Yamill I spotted what looked like a WSW who was too blond and healthy to be true. I had been hitting up several prospects in the area who weren't in the scene, and were terrified at the proposition! This one looked too good to pass up. Maybe, just maybe this would be my chance. When she came to the car, I knew it would be amazing and and immediately changed my mental price structure. I's a low baller to fault. Excellent complexion, light blond freckles (love those), great chest, thin belly, and healthy body. Name is crystal. She's here for 1 week only and works mornings. Has a safe incall hotel room she shares with a girlfriend. (I asked: they can work together: "yes, she's attractive"; but my broke a** has no money. So, didn't bother to ask for donation amount). We negotiated $0.8 for 1/2+1/2 BBBJ and then came to the room. When she took everything off, I nearly blew my load. Absolutely beautiful. Gladly upcharged myself and went full-service for $0.2 more. Had her for a nice, tasty breakfast, and finished off with a nice ride. It was too fast and I was trying to wait it out, but she's model material and just has a nice personality. Wow. I left town yesterday and am thinking to make the trip back just to be with her. Didn't get digits cause I was too boned out to think straight afterwards. Rookie mistake. She's a real gem and I can tell she has no idea about PDX mongers.

Treat her nicely, plz!

MyBudFang
06-21-09, 17:39
I'm a monger from out of town and visiting the PDX. Checked out other reviews on this site and knew where the action was. Yesterday, I had been crusing 82 for about an hour and avoiding LE who were all over that area. Southbound at Yamill I spotted what looked like a WSW who was too blond and healthy to be true. I had been hitting up several prospects in the area who weren't in the scene, and were terrified at the proposition! This one looked too good to pass up. Maybe, just maybe this would be my chance. When she came to the car, I knew it would be amazing and and immediately changed my mental price structure. I's a low baller to fault. Excellent complexion, light blond freckles (love those), great chest, thin belly, and healthy body. Name is crystal. She's here for 1 week only and works mornings. Has a safe incall hotel room she shares with a girlfriend. (I asked: they can work together: "yes, she's attractive"; but my broke a** has no money. So, didn't bother to ask for donation amount). We negotiated $0.8 for 1/2+1/2 BBBJ and then came to the room. When she took everything off, I nearly blew my load. Absolutely beautiful. Gladly upcharged myself and went full-service for $0.2 more. Had her for a nice, tasty breakfast, and finished off with a nice ride. It was too fast and I was trying to wait it out, but she's model material and just has a nice personality. Wow. I left town yesterday and am thinking to make the trip back just to be with her. Didn't get digits cause I was too boned out to think straight afterwards. Rookie mistake. She's a real gem and I can tell she has no idea about PDX mongers.

Treat her nicely, plz!This guy is either L E, or a copmplete fool.

No one "upsells"himself. You get it as cheap asyou can.

This actually sounds like a set up. So be careful, I think i smell bacon boys.

Persh
06-22-09, 18:47
This guy is either L E, or a copmplete fool.

No one "upsells"himself. You get it as cheap asyou can.

This actually sounds like a set up. So be careful, I think i smell bacon boys.That was a joke! Wow PDX, you people are uptight. Hmmm. I'll just go back to posting in my neck of the woods.

Amp Guide
07-07-09, 02:31
I was headed out Friday saw two girls working along 82 between division and stark. Nothing to write home about. There was and is a LSW working along start further out. Near 122 and up to 162. Not bad looking at all. Just not enought time to get a fast blow and go. Maybe soon.

Have to love the weather though. Clothes are loose and reaveling.

Be safe out there.

MyBudFang
07-07-09, 11:13
That was a joke! Wow PDX, you people are uptight. Hmmm. I'll just go back to posting in my neck of the woods.We don't joke about this stuff.

Remain Silent
07-07-09, 20:02
While riding the bus up and down 82nd in the last week, I've noticed some women who continued loitering at bus stops that are only served by one bus line after the bus came--so they're most likely working. One was a short-haired black with blonde hair at 82nd & Sandy, another was an older (30s or 40s?) blonde Caucasian around 82nd & Stark, if I recall. These two were midday sightings.

I also noticed a blond-ish young woman with a tight body blatantly strolling back and forth near Area 69 Adult Video, just south of Flavel. That one struck me as a possible decoy, so be careful. This was an early evening sighting.

By the way, is it possible to have intercourse in Area 69 with the woman lying on her back with her feet up in the air, or are the chambers only big enough for stand-up screws or blowjobs? If the problem with that scenario is a semen-splattered floor, that can be easily mitigated by purchasing a plastic drop-cloth for painters at Fred Meyer for a few bucks.

gustavo
07-09-09, 00:58
Um, two posts in here but a longtime member, Persh? Hmmm?

Been mongering since my late teens and close to fifty now and I've been busted just one time by our proud peace officers (dumb mistake on my part in my 20s). Never ceases to amaze me that LEO can't figure it out.

[[No one "upsells"himself. You get it as cheap asyou can. This actually sounds like a set up. So be careful, I think i smell bacon boys.]]

HA~

Gustavo

Amp Guide
07-09-09, 01:22
at 10;10 in the wenesday evening at the wendys was a tall BSW. looked good but I did not stop and check her out. Definately working though. watch for her. Nothing else on the way out to division and back
keep cool out there. still lots of LE

MyBudFang
07-09-09, 22:38
While riding the bus up and down 82nd in the last week, I've noticed some women who continued loitering at bus stops that are only served by one bus line after the bus came--so they're most likely working. One was a short-haired black with blonde hair at 82nd & Sandy, another was an older (30s or 40s?) blonde Caucasian around 82nd & Stark, if I recall. These two were midday sightings.

I also noticed a blond-ish young woman with a tight body blatantly strolling back and forth near Area 69 Adult Video, just south of Flavel. That one struck me as a possible decoy, so be careful. This was an early evening sighting.

By the way, is it possible to have intercourse in Area 69 with the woman lying on her back with her feet up in the air, or are the chambers only big enough for stand-up screws or blowjobs? If the problem with that scenario is a semen-splattered floor, that can be easily mitigated by purchasing a plastic drop-cloth for painters at Fred Meyer for a few bucks.Yes, they do have 1 booth that is big enough to do that in.

It will be the first booth.

Amp Guide
07-10-09, 21:36
well no one was around. found a skinny girl that looked good. made the pickup and off we went. Just wanted a quick blow and go. she was nice clean and in good shape. too skinny. small tits. oh well. good job on the sucking. I was covered up. Always good to be that way. I let her finish with a hand job on the face. Was good for me . hanging arond the wendys on 82. pink coat. puffy.coat.
good luck all

Amp Guide
07-11-09, 19:14
I was looking at a quick trip down the 82 turned up Glissan to hit the 205 and at the burgerville there on the corner. Wow. at the buss stop there was a hottie. I would check the age but she was definately hot. Eye contact was made. however by the time I turned around she was gone. Looked and did not see her anywhere. Rats. MAybe this is the new bus stop that was infront of the Mc Donalds..

I have seen more and more out lately. Still scarce but in some ways the streets are getting better. 82 is still dead ish at night

Anyone else getting luck at all.

CallingAllSluts
07-12-09, 17:38
With the economy cutting into my mongering, I haven't cruised in a long while. Last weekend I was shopping and found Maria, a nice looking Black / possibly mixed with Latina dressed in all white. She is probably early twenties. Wanted 80 for BJ and 100 for FS! I was looking for the BJ and told her I had never spent that much for it. She asked me how much I had, work something out, etc. She said things were slow and she would rather do it for 40 than just go back out. The initial high asking price always spoils my mood, though, and I told her I wanted to see her elsewhere where we could do more and asked for her number, mainly to get her out of the car.

She provided the number and said that I must have at least $150 ready when I call. Fancy that. Her whole attitude spoke to more promise than pleasure, so I was glad to get rid of her. She mentioned kids to feed. More likely a pimp, I thought.

The last few times I have picked up a girl they have all had bad attitudes and obnoxious pricing. I guess they haven't heard about the recession. It doesn't exactly inspire me to cruise often, but I suppose I will keep looking for that diamond in the rough, because we all know how fantastic it can be when we find her.

Albert Mori
07-17-09, 14:44
Went out last week. Wednesday in early eve. Picking were sparse, but came across Jenny on 82 by Wendys. Young, 25ish, a little chubby, big tits. She asked 40 for a CBJ, but was more than willing to accept 30. Let me suck on her nipples for a bit. Nice technique, nice girl.

Red Dog
07-21-09, 01:38
WATCH OUT FOR LE!

A couple of days ago I was sitting out watching traffic (I see a lot of stuff in my neighborhood) and...

One of those city vehicles drives by. It was a "City of Portland" van. You know the ones- it says "Portland, the City That Works" on the side. This one was complete with ladder racks, and a ladder.

Guess who's driving? It was a fucking uniform! I couldn't believe my eyes.

CovertCruiser
07-21-09, 19:55
It's been pretty sparse in the NW area. A few of the same ol, same ol faces. But, in the last couple weeks, there have been a couple NICE gals. Not out there all the time like some of the usuals, just looking for $$ for their next fix. Both on the tall side, brunette, good looking, 20's, and CLEAN. They surely won't be there long. The most recent one, is without a doubt, drop dead gorgeous. Looks good, until she is in your car. Up close, she has the face of a model. No digits yet, but says she will by end of week. Not what I'd call a GFE, or she would be my ATF. But, french lesson was very good and her looks alone are enough to get the deed done. She took direction pretty well too. I'll likely seek a second go-round. While she's still around. I saw the other gal out there this afternoon, but didn't have time to stop. She was dressed for warm weather and dang those legs looked good!

Be safe.

CovertCruiser
07-25-09, 16:01
I was out again the other day and found that gorgeous brunette again. Like I said earlier, she sure looks good from a ways off, but up close and personal, she is just plain gorgeous..I opted for a more deluxe visit this time and it was well worth it...I got to play in the cookie jar, and she took extra good care of me. Hoping to see her again early in the week, and hope she's got digits by then.

Bobby M
07-28-09, 13:53
Last week I made two trips to PDX, the first one was early Tuesday morning which put me on 82nd shortly after 5:30 am. I made a round trip on 82nd and spotted one wsw who was fairly tall and slim long brown hair walking around the 75000 area and clearly looking at traffic. I didn't get a good look so I turned up the next block and made a loop. As I passed the second time I got a better look and she appeared to be 30's or more and since it was early I decided to look some more.

On the return trip she was in the same area and about PCC campus I spotted a second somewhat chunky blond WSW who looked well worn sitting on a curb in the parking lot facing 82nd. Again not my type. While watching her my trip south and the return trip she stopped two men and asked for cigarettes. From the way she watched traffic she must have been working.

I then took Sandy east to 122nd and drove south - nothing so I returned to 82nd for another look.

Nothing so I took Sandy west to the west side for a look. Again nothing so I returned to the east side.

I finally called an east side escort and after a visit I happened to spot the first WSW walking toward a mini market about 10:30am so she must live in this area. I then had to leave the Portland area.

Sunday afternoon I returned to 82 as I had a later PDX pickup. I cruised 82nd about 5 pm and saw two possible ladies. One was sitting on a bike talking with a car in a parking lot driveway. As I watched she was also approached by a man walking and a second car.

So the question is could this have been a working lady on a bike? She rode north and disappeared before I could check her out some more.

I also spotted a dark haired lady walking north just south of Taboo who was talking on a cell phone but was dressed like she was working. She also attracted a fellow on a motorcycle and a guy in a silver hot car. Upon closer look I wasn't interested and she ignored my parked car as she walked past me.

Amp Guide
07-30-09, 03:00
well. Work has sucked too busy to monger and too tired to get out later at night. Oh well. Love the hot weather. The girls wear next to nothing. Its been dead on Sandy for a while. i still see the occassional girl working on the side streets. I have seen a few up near 162nd on the glisan to division area. A few on stark. LE busted one on Stark near 138th. Oh well. she was back the next day. Cl seems to be the nicer place to go. Just be alert out there.

Red Dog
07-31-09, 01:30
What part of 82nd was this on? I had experience with a gal who road a bike while "working." It was in the SE area between Flavel and Johnson Creek. Cute little, somewhat chunky gal. Lotsa fun, but too many drugs.

Bobby M
07-31-09, 16:46
As I recall, she was about the area of that 7-11 on the east side of 82nd. Sorry, I do not have any idea what the cross street was.

AKKud
08-03-09, 12:21
...am visiting your fare city - had a great experience with 'Shyne', a BSW I found on 82nd @ about 11 last night. Am always suprised @ the amount of LE on that stroll...

Humpty Dumpty
08-08-09, 22:36
Hey dudes,

I've mongered extensively in Ohio and Texas, where attractive, young SWs do BBFS for 20 to 30. I went to Seattle and its much more expensive. 40 to 50! Some girls want even more.

Whats the going rate for young ladies in Portland?

Red Dog
08-10-09, 00:34
Hey dudes,

I've mongered extensively in Ohio and Texas, where attractive, young SWs do BBFS for 20 to 30. I went to Seattle and its much more expensive. 40 to 50! Some girls want even more.

Whats the going rate for young ladies in Portland?

H(umpty) D(umpty)...

This is not a lecture, but just a thought. The cost of those willing to go bareback will be less than those who won't. Therefore I for one, won't go there. There must be a reason the "cost" is less.

I don't like wearing rubbers so I don't partake in the part of the hobby where it's required. Not to say I haven't gone without... A few years back I had a regular and it was always un-covered. I dodged the bullet, and will no longer take the chance. Not for my safety, but theirs and yours.

At my age it don't much matter what I catch. But in good conscience I can't take the risk of passing it along.

Local pricing? You need to ask those who go there.

Filecopy File
08-11-09, 16:31
H(umpty) D(umpty)...

Local pricing? You need to ask those who go there.Local pricing is $20 C-BJ and $40 F-S. If you really want uncovered that's wrong. I know it feels right, but really, that's not smart at all. In addition, herpes and other diseases can be spread when you're wearing a condom if you grind your uncovered crotch against an uncovered crotch, anything that is uncovered can spread disease, even hands and mouths. Europe is now having increased rates of herpes 1 on the genitals which used to be more rare because of the increase in bj's before sex. I'm disease free and intend to stay that way. Herpes on your hands is called herpes whitlow. It's very ugly.

I went $20 for CB-J, and when she used too much teeth I asked for FS, she declined, but I got it for an extra $10. Plan ahead and have only a ten in your wallet. At that point they usually want to get it over so it's only an extra ten to them get it over quicker. YMM-V

Alastarx
08-13-09, 15:18
Went out for a quick spin on Tuesday around 6:00 pm and after only about 5 minutes of looking, I found a gorgeous early 20's WSW by the name of Molly.

She was wearing a very sexy black dress with boots that came up to just below her knees. She had curly, mid-length brown hair, small chest, and great legs. I got a great CBJ for 30 and, as an added bonus, had a fairly long, pleasant conversation with her about the profession, life, you name it.

This young lady was not only the best looking girl I've ever seen in the profession, but also one of the most intelligent and interesting. Sadly, she said she is planning on leaving for Vegas by Monday.

Amp Guide
08-15-09, 09:29
I was happy to see some girls out on 82 again. there were a few regulars and the girls I saw were north of Glisan on 82. I also saw one on 162 and another way out on sandy. Like 220th and that area. She was definately working. No real details as I did not make a stop. however a couple of the girls looked ok.
Its been too busy to monger much. Still gotta love the warmer weather. Keeps the clothes to a minimum and you can see what you are getting better.

Stay safe out there.

Amp Guide
08-19-09, 02:54
was headed home. Took a quick cruise down 82 from stark to the 84 freeway. Saw two girls working . One old and worn out. another was walking in a nice tiedie sun dress. darker skin but looked hot. Most likely working. Got to the Taco Bell. Gosh darn Hit paydirt. Smoking hot girl with a tube dress on. Sharp as hell and absolutely a ten. Will let you know more later on. Keep an eye out for her. She is absolutely hot.

I will have to hook up with her later as time alows.

Amp Guide
08-22-09, 09:53
Hi all was headedto the airport and what a better way to go than down 82. I hate 205. Near Glisan was a older larder Bsw. At the top of the hill north on 82 just past the carpet place was a great set of legs and a micro mini skirt. Did not have time o swing back and check hour out. Dam plane was early. Like that never happens. Still I am reveling over the hot spinner I found earlier in he week by accident in a taco bell. Be safe all

Amp Guide
08-24-09, 02:29
and took a quick cruise by the FM on Burnside. Accidentally found a nice decent looking girl. She was nice. hit a place to part for a quick CBJ. only dropped a 20. Just the perfect fast relief. Skills were very good. she had small tits. she had a cute face also. Did not catch a name or digits. Oh well. Sometimes you get lucky. She did say its a slow day.

Amp Guide
08-30-09, 03:02
Hi . With the nice weather I cannot believe that some of you guys are not out there some. I met up with the spinner from Taco Bell. had a great time. Even better than I thought. I will ask her how much she wants to get involved in doing this . Not sure if I should give her digits out. As you know. These people are transient. however she sure is hot and tight. I wish I could tell everything we did . Just say it was wonderfull. There have been a few more girls out on 82nd. just keep watching out for the slow walking girl with no place to go. There were a few great possibilities but I did not have the time to check them out fully. This was usually around the 1 pm to 4 pm range. Sometimes the buss stop on 122 near burnside and down to Powell. Just watch for any girl who smiles or waves just a little at you.

Amp.

Alan Cain
08-31-09, 08:50
Just to respond to AMP...I have found several women in the NW areas.

1. Sammy/Sara. I have digits for those who are willing to trade. Dark skinned spinner with a tattoo on her chest. She's definitely a fun girl.

2. Jasmine. Little bigger but nice. Has acne on her face but she's still cute and gives good service.

3. Joy...blonde...a little dingy and out there. But fun. Short hair now but she used to have pony tails.

4. Brooke (?). Dark hair. SPinner type. Good service. I also have some digits on her. Will not do BBBJ.

5. Sabrina. The punk rock girl with...little bit taller and bigger. Wears black boots was in jail for a little bit but was out last night.

Most of the girls I've been finding at the FM and they have been avoiding the Everett Church area. Although last night there were 2 BSW at the bus stop on Everett. I skipped them because I saw Sabrina.

Ditch Phish
08-31-09, 19:27
Thanks for the info folks and I'm going to be in the area for a few days and see if I can pick some of your local fruit. Alan Cain, thanks for the most updated info, but, could you point me in the right direction of the FM or the Everett street area? Are they located in close proximity?

Thanks for the updates and see you out this weekend.

Amp Guide
09-01-09, 02:00
say hi to Sabrina. she seems nice and willing to please. slightly bigger but still nice. She had a friend Amamda. Amamda was hot and really had the best tits I have seen in a long time. Great head also. She would swallow also. Could not get better than blasting off in her warm mouth. She has great skills. I know Sabrina was away for a while. Glad she is out and hope she stays out and is fine.

Thanks for the report. I found a spinner. She is more of a civilian. Does not want to share much. but Josh. She has the P, Hilton body. Long legs. tight firm ass and small tits with the most amaizing sensitive tits you can imagine. not a smell anywhere and super tiny clean pink as a peach fresh pussy you can see.

Hope I did not get you all excited about that but I love having her over.

Cruise safe out there. More soon Amp

Rotsaluk
09-01-09, 05:22
Oh My,

"She has the P, Hilton body. Long legs. tight firm ass and small tits with the most amaizing sensitive tits you can imagine. not a smell anywhere and super tiny clean pink as a peach fresh pussy you can see. "

Amp Guide
09-06-09, 07:13
was out and about late. at 1:45 there was nothing on 82 and also nothing on the NW stroll. Decided it was too late for sugar shack. went to Carnival down town. See the Clubs section for that quick recap

Dating Game
09-09-09, 15:13
Took a drive through downtown and NW Tuesday night early. About 8:30.
Nothing at the bike rack on Ankeny,
One fairly young and good looking spinner tried to get my attention at 6th and Burnside.
Two younger girls (guessing 20-25) at NW 20th place and Burnside bus stop with their pimp.
He spotted me turning the corner to take a look and pushed both girls out onto the sidewalk where they waved when I circled the block.
Didn't have time for real action so I continued on to my appointment.

Rico Roberto
09-10-09, 13:13
Didn't have time for real action so I continued on to my appointment.

More like to your disappointment.

Amp Guide
09-11-09, 02:07
As 82 has been hit and miss. I have seen more action on the 162 area and the NW stroll. Was dropping off a package in the area of NW and hit the stroll before the freeway exit at the end of Everett. Saw one girl. Early 25. Met up with her later. A little rougher than I like. Got a great rub and tug. nothing wrong with that. However she was rougher than I thougt upon closer exam. Too bad. Was and still could be a very pretty girl. Great eyes and nice smile. I love a great face. On 162 there have been a few more girls out places. just keep your eyes open on any street when you see a girl walking with out purpose. I have seen a few more in the NW area also. they are avoiding the bus stop but hanging around the FM. Just keep your eyes peeled and watch for LE. Saw a couple , one girl and one guy. She was really cute. They were asking for change at the corner. I always wonder why a girl would hang out with her BF who cannot provide for her. Would have loved to take her for a round or two. Anyone have any experience with these types

Filecopy File
09-11-09, 16:38
Saw a couple, one girl and one guy. She was really cute. They were asking for change at the corner. I always wonder why a girl would hang out with her BF who cannot provide for her. Would have loved to take her for a round or two. Anyone have any experience with these typesI've never been great with normal girls, but as far as girls with loser BFs I have this to say. Generally most, not all, will cheat on BF if there is no possibility of getting caught. Girls know when their BF is a loser, but don't have any way to transition away from him. Others can't stand not having a BF at any single moment, so they stay longer until they find the next BF. I dated a woman, we broke it off, then she invites me to a party with hew new BF ((1) does that make me a loser BF? And 2) new BF actuallly seemed a decent guy), when I started hitting on her friend, she took the friend aside and told her not to talk to me. She gave me a booty call about a month later. I think these women are addicted to being with a BF or something like that. BUT, these girls will NOT take money. The best scenario is to be their friend, wait until she's having a bad day and horny, and see if she will fight with BF to get rid of him (they will). I've had two who did this, one a "lesbian" and the other whose BF has threatened me several times. Like Tom PEterson says, free is a very good price. BTW, they were both very sweet girls that I was good friends with. I don't think whether the boyfriend can provide is the question, it's whether BF meets emotional needs. Girls will starve with loser BF who f***s well or gives them enough drama to stay interested.

Amp Guide
09-11-09, 20:35
Had to run out to columbia tick a trip along MLK and saw one really cute girl. At the mc donalds. Eye contact was made but I was super late and could not loop around this was at 5 pm

Amp Guide
09-13-09, 00:29
made a quick trip down 82 from stark to powell. not much out but twards powell there were two BSW's that were not too bad looking. I was looking for the excpetional cutie. Was not interested at this time. Just a hankering for another super clean cute spinner. Oh well. The quest continues. Saw one on the NW stroll going home. Looked strung out and More Soon

Alan Cain
09-14-09, 19:31
Picked up 'Sunny' last night near FM. Good service but she tried for $...then .8...finally after I said I would drop her off she settled on 0.6.

She had a phone...but seemed like a pimp call so I didn't ask for a number. Brunette...cute...mid 20's.

Red Dog
09-15-09, 00:55
Saw a couple , one girl and one guy. She was really cute. They were asking for change at the corner. I always wonder why a girl would hang out with her BF who cannot provide for her. Would have loved to take her for a round or two. Anyone have any experience with these types

A lot of these "corner" chicks are nice looking. So, what if we roll up and tell them we have some "change for 'em, but they will have to "earn it?"

I'm guessing they ain't going there and would rather hang out with "beggar" boyfriend. Too bad.

Amp Guide
09-15-09, 03:06
You are right. Some of the girls look great. I kinda like the amateurish type of girl. I am also very selective. I just look for the hot spinner girl next door types. As winter approches it sucks as the girls will be bundeling up more and more. I like to see as I am approaching. nothing worse than getting a good looking face only to find she is scabbed up and has no teeth. Oh well. Kick her to the curb with a 5 for the trouble. Something a little erotic would be to ask them to just put on a show. You never know. Watching a girl get it for give her bf a blow job can be exciting also?? whats everyones two cents worth.

Might have to try the carnival again. Seemed nice in there but too dark. I like a little more light to see the pussy and everything. However the girls are consistently hot

Sat I saw a two BSW on 82 twards Powell. Oh well. Not my type. However I am always eyeing the girl who just might like a little fun for pay for play. There are lots of collage girls who do not mind putting out for some school money. They are harder to find as you will never see them on the street. But gosh they are hot. I still liked doing the one girl as her sister watched. It was her first time doing anything like that. but it was cool. Both were in the 19 and 20 range. That is a rare situation for sure.

Will try to check out the streets more often. Stay tuned. Same time and same channel

Amp Guide
09-18-09, 01:42
On the way home. decided that a quick trip down 82 to 84 was in order. got to Stark and 82 when the bus stop was hopping. saw a cute face. made a quick trip around the block when I recognised a girl. she said rescue me. Wait. I really just did not want to pick u but was just looking for a new girl . Oh well. she was in before I could say no and I got the hell out of there. Lots of mongers driving like stupid guys thinking with the wrong head. make one pass and please do not all swarm the girls. Anyway. We chatted. said its been slow. Not sure why as I saw all the mongers. made a quick date. just a blow and go. It was not very good. She likes sex better as she can just lay there and does not have to work much. She has the perfect small petit body to die for. tight small ass that is just wonderfull. small tits and a nice slit pussy that smells so good. Oh well. I did see a few others out. One tall blond looked great. I asked about here and she did not know her. Might have been a civilian. I did not and do not make more than one pass and am out of there

I also like to relax more and more. Nothing like a great massage with some sort of great ending. I have had some wonderfull luck with just normal massage girls , A few will provide extras if you get to know them some. Helps to be super clean. nice and kind. Also good looking or if you are not then well dressed. A well dressed with NICE SHOES will get you a long ways. Anyone had a good massage experience to share. Any local FSBM providers. Have a great day. Not looking to when mother winter sets in again Maybe I will go to China. I hear the girls are like 20 dollars there and will cook , clean . massage you and also screw your brains out. have a great night

Red Dog
09-18-09, 02:23
[QUOTE=Amp Guide- Also good looking or if you are not then well dressed. A well dressed with NICE SHOES will get you a long ways.[/QUOTE]

That's too funny AG. Really? I'm heading for Payless Shoes tomorrow. I think I'll go to the one by Walmart, so I can stop there and stock up on rubbers. I'm gonna need them with my new, nice shoes. LOL!

I suppose I need new socks too? I'm going shopping tomorrow.

RD

Dating Game
09-18-09, 13:13
Drove around downtown and NW Thursday about 11pm. Really dead out there.
Found one at corner of 18th and Davis. Nothing special. early 30's not skinny. Not fat. a 6 or 7.
But she offered "anything you want for .40. Havn't had that price quote in a lot of years.
Only went for 1/2 which was all I was looking for. I'm too old for the other 1/2 in a vehicle.

Alan Cain
09-20-09, 17:14
Picked up Brandy at the FM in NW last night around 10PM.

Went and found a nice spot. She's a brown haired spinner type. Totally cute. Everything is covered but she gives good service.

I have digits for those who have something to trade for it.

Amp Guide
09-23-09, 01:17
Hi All. Has anyone had some luck with the apartment massages. I have been seeing a few on the Theraputic section as well as the Beauty in CL. I have tried a few numbers and made a few apointments soon. I will let you know. However any one else have some good luck. I am just looking for a great true massage about an hour long with a great happy ending. I am used to getting them in other cities. I always love it when the girl stradles yuor head and give you a hand job or BJ, I love looking up at her pussy and checking it out as she tuggs away.

Anyone else have a good report. More soon Stay tunes

Amp Guide
09-24-09, 02:17
4:15. Pm at the 205 area was a hottie on sandy. She looked great but I could not make time. Rats. Will have to check her out. Good luck all

Amp Guide
09-25-09, 11:58
I did happen to see the orange vested neighborhood watch people out and patrolling. No SWs around but at the times of 5 to 7 in the evening i have seen more and more. Sad about the two I missed lately. Might have been a couple of new fresh starters.

Oh well

Back to a few regulars. Spent 3 hours with a spinner the other night. it was cheap. Lots of great fun and one hell of a nice tight young body. I asked about sharing her digits but she was reluctant.

Always on the hunt.;

Amp Guide
09-28-09, 20:22
Between stark and glisan there was a chunky www. Looked clean but I would check I'd for age. She looked young. Just down the street. North. A couple le had a cute thin but decent looking girl jacked up. Kp ur eyes open

Amp Guide
09-30-09, 01:54
well on the way back down 82 just past stark was a BSW in tight jean shorts walking south. did not go to see but the figure she had was good. Been picking up some.

Anyone hit up the massage people on CL or other places. I have wanted to but not had time. Seems to me you can get a better quality and more longer service there. Anyone have any experiences to share

Safety in numbers. Lets all help eachor out there.

Dating Game
10-02-09, 22:38
I've been out of town for a few days so this is late.
I spotted an WSW near the Ankeny bike bench last weekend. I think her name is Julia or Juliet. She's been around for several years.
Short and stocky and probably in mid 30's.
Not much to look at but she used to get the job done. Didn't try this time.
Beware! she often tries to upsell... asks for more $.

Amp Guide
10-10-09, 12:28
Well. was driving out Sandy Blvd on about the 175th area at noon. way out. When I saw what looked like to be Nikki. Ok blond but the drugs have taken over. She was walking like she was going someplace but was constantly turning her head to watch for traffic comming behind her. Maybe it was habbit. Oh well. Could not stop. She might have been good for a blow and go. but if I remember right she did have a baby about a year ago now.

Come on guys . I know you are all out there. Lets start reporting.

Keep it safe out there.

Castaweb
10-15-09, 15:45
Was down at the South end of 82nd near CTC and decided to drive North to Foster. This used to be the area I had the best luck with in town but today there was nothing I would be interested in. There was a possible BSW at the bus stop by the Carl's Jr but if so, looked really unmotivated and spent. Not my cup of tea. Then, at the book store across from the 7-11, there was a very pregnant young white girl walking back and forth in front of that bar on the corner and very obviously trying to wave cars down and seemed really high. She had to be 7-8 months along. I can only imagine that she was a short time away from being busted. This girl kind of gave me the creeps so I pretty much bagged it after that.

Castaweb
10-16-09, 18:01
Nothing good to report today. Had the chance to take Sandy out from about 40th to 82nd then travel South to Stark. Not much going on outised of a possible lightskinned BSW around the high school but I am always leary of that area just because there seem to always be cops in the parking lot by the skatepark. I have tried maybe 4 times in the past to pull in there and wait for a girl I just passed but each time the girl gave me the walk by. I think they may be leary of this lot as well.

Anyway, it was a dreary & drizzly day so I was not surprised by the lack of action.

Happy Hunting!

Slutt Mastr
10-26-09, 14:07
A year ago you could count on finding 3 to 15 nice SW on 82nd ave. Now, your lucky if you find one, if you take two trips.

Where have all the flowers gone?

So many of them I used to see multiple times a week now I don't even see them, anywhere.

I used to cruse Sandy from K-mart to Safeway, sometimes as far as Burnside... now a days, Noda, nothing, zippo.

I cruse, 82nd from Sandy to Johnson Creek, it's rare to see a white SW, that weighs less than 300#.

Crused NW over by FM, and still drawing blanks.

Alien 1
10-26-09, 23:02
I made a quick trip through NW on Sunday afternoon. There was one WSW on Burnside who looked strung out. There was another on Everett that disappeared by the time I made it around the block.

Amp Guide
10-27-09, 01:51
between stark and division. I saw two girls. One looked old and worn out. Sorry Not my type. Another girl was walking on the west side of the street. Looked ok. Just did not feel like picking her up. Had enough bad carma for one day. maybe later. Right now I am sticking with my ATF. I have a few who like company. Its been kinda slow out. Looks like the California section of LBB looks hot. WIsh we had the girls up there. I remember one time where I picked up two hot girls. It was near the K mart on sandy. One blew me while the other one sat there. Its always fun to do that. Oh how I miss the good old times. However. The hunt is part of the game also

Any one know of a good massage place on line. I might try a few in the Therapy secion of CL. If you have a good one to pass along then please let me know. After all. Even if you just get a regular massage. That is cheaper then a SW. However if you can coax a happy ending then your day is made

Just remember. Cruise safe out there.

Castaweb
10-27-09, 13:15
A year ago you could count on finding 3 to 15 nice SW on 82nd ave. Now, your lucky if you find one, if you take two trips.

So many of them I used to see multiple times a week now I don't even see them, anywhere.

I used to cruse Sandy from K-mart to Safeway, sometimes as far as Burnside... now a days, Noda, nothing, zippo.

I cruse, 82nd from Sandy to Johnson Creek, it's rare to see a white SW, that weighs less than 300#.

Crused NW over by FM, and still drawing blanks.

Where have all the flowers gone?I have tried for several months to get back into a groove with this and have had almost no luck. I don't know where the girls are. I keep hearing that there are a lot more girls out there as a result of the poor economy but I have not seen it at all. I have asked for a few numbers from other members but thus far have been refused. I don't know if anyone on here was on the old SWRB that was affiliated with the CLRB. If you weren't on that one, I can tell you there was some pretty good information exchanges on there. Admittedly I don't have any info to exchange right now because I am having no luck but if I did, I would be glad to exchange. I was given the digits of 2 of my ATF from members of that board. Does anyone remember Kelly? She used to stroll on the far south end of 82nd, oftentimes near the Toys R Us. Man, I wish I could find her. $40 for half & half FS with the occasional foray into greek. She was an average looking WSW about 35yo who used to be a nurse. She was about 5'6" with an average build and kinky black hair just past her shoulders. Also, Gloria was a hispanic girl who was a little north of 40 and really pretty. She smelled great and would do just about anything but greek. Those were the days man.

Alan Cain
10-27-09, 21:10
I have tried for several months to get back into a groove with this and have had almost no luck. I don't know where the girls are. I keep hearing that there are a lot more girls out there as a result of the poor economy but I have not seen it at all. I have asked for a few numbers from other members but thus far have been refused. I don't know if anyone on here was on the old SWRB that was affiliated with the CLRB. If you weren't on that one, I can tell you there was some pretty good information exchanges on there. Admittedly I don't have any info to exchange right now because I am having no luck but if I did, I would be glad to exchange. I was given the digits of 2 of my ATF from members of that board. Does anyone remember Kelly? She used to stroll on the far south end of 82nd, oftentimes near the Toys R Us. Man, I wish I could find her. $40 for half & half FS with the occasional foray into greek. She was an average looking WSW about 35yo who used to be a nurse. She was about 5'6" with an average build and kinky black hair just past her shoulders. Also, Gloria was a hispanic girl who was a little north of 40 and really pretty. She smelled great and would do just about anything but greek. Those were the days man.

Castaweb are you saying you have Gloria's number? If you do I have digits to trade because she was a ATF along with Denise.

Alan Cain
10-28-09, 10:38
So I'm not sure what to say to the guys who aren't finding anything.

Last night in NW. By FM there were two on the corner...I passed becuase I never like trying to pick up from two because invariably the wrong one comes over. But they've been working the area all week.

There was a fatter one working the whole area...walking all around Burnside, 18th, Everrett.

I found Joyce behind McDonald's and we went for a ride and a nice time. I'm going to avoid picking her up in the future because she on probation for cocaine...yeah not something I want in my car is someone who may or may not have cocaine on them.

Castaweb
10-28-09, 19:21
Castaweb are you saying you have Gloria's number? If you do I have digits to trade because she was a ATF along with Denise.If I had a good number, I would just give it to you. Unfortunately, I do not have her number. The last time I was able to get through on her old number, her "boyfriend" answered. He was just out of the joint and told me that Gloria's prices were going up to a minimum of $125.00 for any session. Although I won't say whether or not Gloria was worth that, because that would be in the eye of the beholder, I will say that she was not worth that too me. There were too many other options and I could have 3 seperate encounters for what one would now cost with her. Plus, even though I know that a lot of these girls have "managers, " I was really turned off by this dude.

This was the only number I had and it no longer works either.

Amp Guide
10-29-09, 01:11
made a fast trip to drop my ATM at her house. I was cruising back on 82 around Glisan. there was one not too bad WSW walking north on the east side of the street. I did not think she was working at first but she was strolling kinda slow. I turned around and did not get any signal from her but saw her get into a white mini van at the burger joint . Oh well. She had on a black coat. Face looked fresh. One never knows till its too late and they are in the vehicle sometimes. Oh well. Keep your eyes out. Its half the fun of finding them. Just wish the economy was better. mongering funds are a little low this time of year.

Amp Guide
10-29-09, 20:05
I was downtown at 4 pm and the sunset was backed up. Most likely a fellow monger getting a hummed in the car and lost it in the tunnel. I was at 12th and Jefferson when I look out the window. A cute girl was under the awning and she smiled. Dam hodar went off but no time to double back.. How's everyone handling the rain. Have a great night

Dating Game
10-31-09, 12:40
At about 11:30 I took a drive around NW.
One probable at the back corner of FM on Everett. Too dark to see what she looked like but she was definately watching traffic.
Two young and good looking wsw's on Burnside one block west of McDonalds.
both were busily checking cars and if they saw one with a single male... were waving.

Amp Guide
10-31-09, 17:19
Near the burnside intersection there was a girl with a halter top on. Open sholders and no coat. She looked ok for a quickie. but I did not have time. You never know where you are going to find a girl. Just keep the eyes open and let the Hodar force be with you.

Have a great day. Rain sucks and I miss summer. Gotta make some money and partake more in the inside massage parlors. Other cities have some great places to get a table shower and have fun. Anyone up for sharing some experiences. Spokane is where I have had some great luck before.

Ran into a few new girls there once on different trips. both hot as hell and willing to do what ever it takes to please. It was fun. Just hard to find.

Amp Guide
10-31-09, 21:13
I was just pruning back page. FYI. Its gotten popular and is like cl was before the change due to le harrqsing them. Check it out. Also if u search outside of the us on CL its the way it was so you can search better and by age. Cruise safe out there

Bobby M
10-31-09, 23:15
This morning I dropped off at PDX and took a trip south on 82nd about 6:45 am and saw nothing down to Foster so I detoured to 121st with much the same result. No females in sight. Took Sandy back to 82nd for a round trip. By this time it was getting light so I could see what I was looking at. I did see two good looking slim possibles but couldn't get either to approach my car. One lady had obviousle been out for a long stroll as the legs of her jeans were wet at least 6" up and looked like she had mud spattered up both calves.

I then took Sandy to Burnside and crossed to the west side stroll. Nothing in a loop and a half and it was time for me to leave downtown.

Amp Guide
11-03-09, 00:05
At the bus stop at 82 and burnside. Wsw. She is a hot spinner. Service is not that great but she has a smoking hot bod and tight pussy. . Another girl was walking down the hill to 82 . Looked ok but I passed. Have a great day

Amp Guide
11-04-09, 04:01
had to run back to work. Rats. Took a second to monger. 2 girls seen on 82. nothing outstanding. there was a new girl at the Mystic club walking out side on the washington street going east. She was definately working but looked older. I did not stop. However there was a LE car in the parking lot across the street. I do not think it was a sting but you gotta keep your eyes peeled these days

Not much out as its cold and windy

Cruise safe out there.

Dating Game
11-11-09, 02:50
10pm Tuesday, bus stop at Freddies on Burnside.

Crystal. Early to mid 20's? Raining but under the big coat looked like a nice spinner body.

Only had time for a quick blow and go but she did it well.

Says she offers anything and has a price list for each thing she does. A little higher than most street ladies but she looks like it might be worth it.

Castaweb
11-16-09, 14:23
Got a chance to do a quick cruise down 82nd from Freemont down South of Johnson Creek. I did no spot a single SW the entire time. Not raining at the time but pretty cold so maybe everyone was indoors.

Amp Guide
12-01-09, 00:50
Only one girl on the west side between glisan and 84 . Not real bad looking. Looked tan. But it was hard to tell from driving. No time to make a pick up. Any one else get her

MyBudFang
12-01-09, 15:48
Was out on Wed nite before turkey day, couple of black SW on 82nd. There was 1 pretty good looking blonde walking north on 82nd at sandy, saw her later up near the school. Ever so slightly large rear end, but still looked good. Did not participate, but may later next time I'm in town. Currently in the windy, tryin to hookup with some local talent.

Be cool.

ACC Tiger
12-05-09, 00:55
Has anybody seen her lately?

Slutt Mastr
12-05-09, 13:56
Cruised 82nd and Sandy last night between 10: 30 and 11 PM.

Saw a cute blonde walking north by Taboo; however by the time I made the turn around she was gone. Observed a couple BSW. Not my thing so starting making my way home.

Cdude2
12-05-09, 23:44
Has anybody seen her lately?I tried to connect with her a couple of times when I was in town but she didn't pick up her phone. Last time I saw her she was in a program - was clean and I had an idea that she might be soon giving up the work.

Dating Game
12-06-09, 03:21
Way to cold for most to be out.
The only one I saw was Crystal at the Freddie's bus stop on W. Burnside.
Good for a quick 1/2 but that's all I had time for.
Wants .80 for 1/2-1/2 but hinted she might go down to .60. Looks like she would be worth it.

Slutt Mastr
12-09-09, 12:34
Anyone seen Brandy lately? Blonde, 5' 3" tall 40'ish yrs old.

The last time I saw her she was at the Gold Coin before it changed ownership. At the time she did not have a cell phone.

Amp Guide
12-11-09, 03:44
well. Found Denise. New report on TV last night. Shows that the LE has cleaned up 82 and its alot quieter out on the street. Showed the new program to get the girls off the street and into main stream . A treatment program and such. They interviewed Denise. She looked clean and nice. Actually very good. Not a bad story. I think it was on KGW but not sure. You can google it. As for now she is clean and off the streets. hope it stays that way and she works out good.

Was out a little thursday. Saw one girl at Stark near the freeway 205. looked like a frozen zombie and I did not have a place to clean her up. Later on there was a BSW way north on 82 closer to sandy. she looked ok. Did not have time to stop but she had a fast turning head. Not much else. If the sun is out then a few girls will be out as its been slow for them also and the money is slow in comming in I would bet.

Cruise safe out there. Watch the News report as its good intel.

Remain Silent
12-11-09, 10:49
Prostitutes need safe house and johns need a school, Portland advisory group says
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/12/prostitutes_need_safe_house_an.html

“The council suggested establishing a "johns school" for customers, which would educate arrested johns about the risks and consequences of their behavior. It also recommended treating johns like sex offenders under the law.”

Of course they’re primarily taking about working-class street johns here. The guys who can afford $150 an hour call girls will continue to run a much smaller risk of such measures—and they’ll have better lawyers too if they do wind up in court.

Efforts working to curb prostitution on 82nd
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Prostitution-curbed-on-82nd-Ave-78924527.html

“[Brian] Wong predicts success will be fleeting, however, without new housing options for reformed prostitutes.”

Report: Complaints about 82nd Ave. prostitution way down
http://www.katu.com/news/local/78918812.html

“Many believe transitional housing is also key because prostitutes are often homeless, or very close to it and need a safe place to go.”

If the centerpiece of the long-term solution to street prostitution in Portland rests on finding affordable housing for every potential SW in town, I don’t think we have to worry about the streets being depleted of working women—as it usually takes years to get into subsidized or Section 8 apartments in this city. And once these women are busted and given a criminal record by “big-hearted” cops like Mike Krebs, it will make it that much harder for them to find a place to live other than 82nd Avenue motels. It’s all a moralizing, finger-wagging, make-work program for vice cops and ineffectual social-service parasites, masquerading as compassion and common sense.

Amp Guide
12-14-09, 17:41
was out for a quick parts run. One girl on 82 down twards sandy. Looked ok but no time. on the way back I saw a older thin girl on Killingsworth. Near the detail shop and 7-11. she was watching traffic like mad.

Another girl on 82 Near burnside. Not too bad looking but the rain will likely drive them away.

More soon Its been too cold out to go hunting much

Csidean
12-15-09, 15:18
Picked up a hot blonde spinner last night next to B. S. on 82nd. Krystal was her name. Nice covered blow and go, did a real good job. We had to move half way into it and she was nice enough to pink a new place ans start over just to please me. Looking to call and schedule another meet soon for the full deal.

Hargow20
12-18-09, 04:59
That was nice of girl, but most SW's are willing to restart. But I really hate it when you tell the girl that this a dumb place and you have to move and when you do move the SW get's irritated.

Glad to hear you have some good action up there. Just wish we had some good action now in San Diego.

Amp Guide
12-22-09, 20:01
at 2:30 on tuesday while the weather was nice. Only one girl out working. At the sunny mart on 82. looked older and pregnant. not sure. could have been a coat. Did not stop as she was not my type but she was waving at cars. Sure sign of desperation.

Hope all is well and the mongering situation improves. You might check out Backpage Seems like some nice providers over there. None of the hi charges CL is using to keep LE off their asses. They should move the servers overseas out of the reach of LE and turn it back the way it was. Just our luck. gotta screw with a good thing. Pitty all the people who say CL Causes all the bad in the world. We love them and this site also

Have a great day. Yipee no rain for a few days

Amp Guide
12-24-09, 02:49
took a quick one way trip at night . Just a short time ago. Nothing out there at all Big Rats. Oh well. I am picky and like just a few types of girls. Nothing new all all Or old for that matter. I thouhgt with christmas being here and the need for money the girls would be out. Hope they are all well

Be safe for the holidays. Remember that safety is in the palm of your hand

Amp Guide
12-30-09, 00:11
Headed home. Exit was blocked. Cruised up 82 at the bottom of the hill east of 84 was a nice looking girl. Rats no time. This was at 7 30

Amp Guide
01-03-10, 00:44
on 82 near powell there was a LSW did not look too bad but not enough time. Later on at 7 there was a BSW at the sunny mart. She hollared out HI. I kept driving on. Nothing else out to see

Maybe later on.

Come on guys lets start posting

info and intel keeps us safer

Amp Guide
01-03-10, 03:52
Between Glisan and Burnside on 82 there was a blondish girl. slightly larger then I usually go for. Cute face and tight tits. She got in in a discrete location. got out of the area fast. No LE in sight. did the hand shake. Nice tits. Opted for a fast BJ damage was light. she wanted more but i did not offer. it was Covered. oh well. I asked if she would BBBJwith CIM but she does not do that. Might be good for more.. She is nice and sweet. smelled good. Great attitude and really did a first rate hoover job.

More soon She said she uses Backpage and Citylife what ever that is.

I know BP is good. Alot of the girls are going there as its free and there is no phone check or charge. She said that CL will take the money and never post the ad. Just great Fuck up a good thing.

More soon I might see her again for more on the menu when I have more time

Alan Cain
01-04-10, 19:58
I cruised around NW for awhile.

Picked up 3 girls.

Girl 1...skinng WSW. Dark hair in the church 19th area. She wanted $ for half-n-half....0.6 for CBJ. I turned around and dropped her off. I cruised around awhile longer and she was STILL out there.

Girl #2...dark skinned...maybe looked latina. Big boobs cute. curly hair. Again she wanted $ for half n half...she came down to 0.8 which I was OK with. Then she had all these objections about where to go. She wanted to use the FM parking lot. So again...I dropped her off.

Girl #3...cute WSW on the corner by the video store. Did half-n-half for 0.6. Again CBJ which I'm not a fan off...but defniitely gave good service. Didn't pick up a name but she's out there regularly.

Amp Guide
01-05-10, 20:17
while I did not see anything out on sandy. I have noticed it has been quite for a long time. Finally today I see a LE car sitting there. I read the door on the building. it said something like East side Police office. Right in the middle of the supposed trouble area. Just an FYI. maybe they will do that on 82. Put in a office drive thru . Have not seen much out lately but that is due to the weather. Did get lucky last week. However I am also picky and usually do not let the little head think for the big one. I am on the look out for a nice new regular. Problem is I like the cuter clean ones . Ones with good attitude.

Be Safe out there. Its raining and dark. We do not need any accidents

Amp Guide
01-06-10, 17:21
Saw one girl out. I think she goes by Janessa on backpage Did not stop but reported that she has good hoover skills and is worth it

kinda windy out there. cruise safe out there

Amp

Amp Guide
01-21-10, 18:42
Cruised from Washington to Sandy on 102 instead of 82. WOW. one girl working it looked like. =My Hodar went off big time. maybe she was headed to 82 who knows. One more girl had possibilites. just an FYI. goes to show you. WHere ever you drive you can find any girl working if she is walking slow.

Did not have time to stop. She was not my real type. But where there is smoke. I smell pussy

Have a great day. Maybe the nice weather will bring them out. Of coarse LE ususally follows. Funny part is LE does not want to get wet also.

Cruise safe out there

Dating Game
01-24-10, 10:59
10-10:30 Saturday night some activity at the Freddies on W. Burnside.
Three probables. All visably making eye contact with single male drivers.
1. Older and fairly heavy. Not very sexy but the kind that probably gives great head.
2. Early to mid-20's 5'6" or so. Fairly small body. Short dark hair.
Constantly on her cell phone but watching cars.
3. Tallish with blond hair past her shoulders. fairly good looking with slightly large hips and thighs. Says her name is Sara. Gave her a ride for half @ .30.
Says she offers 1/2-1/2 for .60 Everything safe. Says she's out there often but might move from Portland to Seattle and back quite often.

Amp Guide
01-26-10, 21:41
Checked out Two girls there on the corner with the vid store. Both ok. One looked a little put away hard and wet. But the other was quite hot and looked clean and very innocent. Well almost innocent. I will hook up with her later on. No time today as i had to work. Have not done much of the NW stroll as it really had quieted down for a while. However had to be downtown and thought i would hit the freeway that way. Looks productive again Just be carefull out there

Amp Guide
01-28-10, 20:24
while a trip down 82 at 2 pm netted nothing. There was a funny walking girl along the road at killingsworth and 60th. Hodar went off but she was sorta walking funny. I decided against a possible pick up. 102 and 122 have been a little warmer lately. Just remember to keep your eyes open when ever you drive these areas. As the girls are avoiding 82 and using the side streets mostly

Just waiting for warmer weather.

Amp Guide
02-03-10, 03:19
who was out on upper stark today. She was around the 130th area. I was sure she was working. Turned around but she must have got scooped and vaporized before my eyes. She was pretty cute. Smaller petite girl. I will keep an eye out for her again. You never know where you will meet them these days With 82nd being hot for LE. Other areas are ok. Just watch for a girl walking slow and watching traffic. If anyone did get a girl around this area today or this morning. Please post a report.

Stay safe out there. its a JUNGLE.

Dating Game
02-04-10, 01:45
Blond, thin Sara was on the street in NW again Wednesday night at about 9:30.
Weather was dry and warmer and she looked pretty good in jeans and a light jacket with her long blond hair.
When I saw her she was working NW 19th between Everett and Burnside, walking back and forth.

Bobby M
02-04-10, 14:03
Wednesday I was driving 82nd about 7:30am and did not see anything that looked like a SW. Then drove west on Sandy to Burnside and drove thru the NW stroll again no sitings. About 11:30 I drove the NW stroll and out Sandy to 122nd then down to 82nd. This time I saw one older WSW who was standing and watching traffic and nodding to anyone who looked her way. She was about a 2 or 3 on my scale so I quickly passed.

Tiredof Le
02-05-10, 02:13
Checked out Two girls there on the corner with the vid store. Both ok. One looked a little put away hard and wet. But the other was quite hot and looked clean and very innocent. Well almost innocent. I will hook up with her later on. No time today as I had to work. Have not done much of the NW stroll as it really had quieted down for a while. However had to be downtown and thought I would hit the freeway that way. Looks productive again Just be carefull out thereSo I saw that Denise decided the life wasn't for her, and was in the Oregonian today in a full story about those wanting to change and get out of the hobby. Another one bites the dust, dang. That and LE being so hot on 82nd, sure makes life a bit more difficult.

AMP, did you ever go back and find that "innocent" girl? I'm ALWAYS looking for innocent, and as always, the YOUNGER THE BETTER! Within reason, blah blah blah whatever, Would love any referrals and/or info on good hot spots these days. I see 82nd is still a major patrol for LE.

Feel free to send info as a private message.

Skunkmony
02-05-10, 16:17
Last night around 8:30 9:00 ish cruising down Sandy I saw a SW hanging outside Frolics video. Turned around to check her out and saw she was talking to a pedestrian. Drove by. Came back and was gone. Maybe next time. P. S, I am new to this so any hints or hot spots would greatly be appreciated. PM me please.

Happy hunting!

Amp Guide
02-05-10, 22:21
Betweeen stark and division there was a BSW at the buss stop on the west side of the road. She looked ok. She was talking to another WSW and that girl was cuter. Did not have time to stop. Rats. on the way around . did the NW stroll. Nothing at the FM. Nothing on Everett. Oh well. Maybe later.

Cruise safe . Good weather comming soon so that should help the girls

Anyone else have some good stories.

Amp Guide
02-05-10, 22:28
I got her contact info but its sketchy. Nothing to report yet. Stay tuned. I only make one pass and leave. LE has a good memory for cars that make too many passes and trips around. Some places are good to sit and wait. Like in a store front or inside the Mc Donalds and watch the street. once a long time ago. I sat and a girl who must have been working. Litterly pulls up in a Bentley. I watched her go with like 3 other guys in cars and then come back to the parking lot and leave in the Bentley. Yes it was a Bentley. I was amaized. And that was in Portland also.

LE is hot out. Not as strong as in the past. Just be very discrete. Go get your self a 20 dollar trac phone. One that if you have to ditch it you can and if your wife or GF finds it you can say someone left it at work and you just picked it up. Give the girls your number and hook up later on way out of the area.

LE also watches CL and BP as well as this page I am sure. Why not. they are human also and guys get intereted. Hell. They have to get off also. Sometimes for free I would bet.

If I get more info I will pass it along. I am nervous about passing along info as i really do not know anyone and would not want anyone to know who I really am off this site. But if we all share intel it keeps us safer as a whole

Amp Guide
02-06-10, 17:55
Had the proverbial night off and free last night. Went down 82 Nothing there. Twards Sandy on 82 there were two possible BSWs who did not look great and were tripping it looked like. Not my cup of tea. Decided to check out the NW stroll as it was reported hotter. Called a girl I got digits for. No answer. Decided to check on the hollywood vid corner and see who was there. Not much around. Missed one girl . Just was not my luck. However I did find Nikky there on the corner. Very cute face. Lots of clothes on. Could not really tell what body she had. However we chatted and she seemed nice. She is 20 and I took her to a nice place. Got her in the shower. Cleaned me and her up. I was more in the mood for a massage. She said she was good at them. She really did good. She payed attention to the back. Butt and legs. Then to the Jewels. after about 2 hours of massaging and chatting. I flipped over and she played with the shaft and balls. She has a really good touch. Quite nice. Then I asked her to suck me off. It must have taken about 30 min. She was a trooper . Kept going and going. Like the engizer bunny. I could have nutted fast but wanted to enjoy the touch and I just love to be stroked. Oh it feels good. finally nutted in her mouth. She caught it all . Did not spill a drop but I let her spit in the sink. Oh well. Cannot ask for it all. I do know her mouth was full. She is slightly overweight. Not bad but a little extra baggage. Very small tits. Not that it mattered. Her face was very cute minus the piercings. A true caring person who likes to please. She will give me Digits sometime. While I will not post them. If you want them in a week . I might have them. PM me but you have to have senior status and many posts to recieve.

On to the others. She kind of updated me on the girls of the NW stoll. A few are nice. Others are really in for the quick buck and run. All but a couple have a pimp who keeps them in line. It was an interesting conversation of a who is who on the streets. She said one girl is really nice but steals . Another is a crack head. One more is HIV positive. That made things jump in my mind. Stay covered out there. Be carefull.

Amp Guide
02-16-10, 04:33
was on the way home and decided that 82 was not a great place to go as its been dead lately. Had some luck on the Hollywood video corner lately. near FM. found a girl there. Very hot looking. great body. made arrangements to meet later. I hate to stay in the area. Hooked up with her. Fantastic body. Clean and smelling great. nice talking and great BBBJWCIM. she let my hands roam. I felt it all. If My favorite spot was not taken I would have done her all. However Maybe in the future. She talked about some of the other girls out there. Prices are way down. She did not complain but was used to getting .8 to 1.4 , now its just .6 The economy is killing them also. She also said there were a few girls to watch out for. Mostly they will steal anything not nailed down. One is a get the cash and dash. Kind of interesting learning about the streets thru her. She said to stay away from the church as LE is kind of heavy there lately.

Cruise safe out there.

Castaweb
02-16-10, 14:33
On the way home late last night I decided to travel north on 82nd and see if I could change my luck. Saw a very cute but skittish looking girl going south about a block past the appliance store. She looked maybe 20yo and was tall and kind of thin with reddish brown hair past her shoulders. Wearing a pair of flattering jeans, running shoes and a hoodie. Hard to tell about the body but it looked pretty tight from my vantage point. I decided to turn around in the appliance store lot and have a closer look. When I did this, I saw a guy come out of the side street and stand in the shadows while talking to this girl. My spidey sense told me something was hinky but I am not sure I was right. I am not naive enough to think that most of these girls are not pimped nor do I usually let it bother me. I think maybe it was because I have had pretty poor luck since trying to get my SW groove back that the girl might have just looked too good to be true. Anyway, I got a little spooked and to me that is always the time to go home so that is what I did.

Anyone recognize the girl from my admittedly vague description?

Le Fisher
02-19-10, 16:14
Drove 82nd north from Powel to Sandy around 8 pm. Plenty of car traffic and pedestrians, but only one possible SW just south a few blocks from Sandy. She was scooped up quickly. Other than that, nothing to report. Cold and windy out there last night.

CovertCruiser
02-23-10, 23:21
Over the last few weeks, I've come across a couple decent finds on the NW stroll. I prefer to park and do a walk up and check them out if I've not seen them before. First one was a few weeks back and I've done a few repeats with her. That first time, she followed me back to my car and after exchanging looks, she hopped in and off we went. Good looking, dark straight hair, probably 30something. Excellent body, shaved, tight and clean. Got digits and arranged another car outing a few days later. That went well, but I had to arrange the full meal deal, so we arranged another outing and got a room. That outing was GREAT, I'm thinking it's time for a repeat this week!

The second gal sounds like the same one AMP encountered, may well have been the same day. Conversation was very similar, about prices being lower than what she'd been used to. AMP, I agree. Damn good looking girl. Once the sunglasses came off she was even better! Looks like the actress Julliane Moore, except with almost black hair instead of red. Said she's 25. She was dressed casual, not the least bit street look. We headed to a favorite spot, and while driving there, I asked about "do's and don't's". She was up for most anything. Cool. Got parked and comfortable. Surprisingly, "comfortable" for her was getting full on naked! WOW, AMP is right again. Smoking hot little body. Even better, she had fish net stockings on under those denim pants! So, there she is, naked except those fish nets! What a sight. I spent some time enjoying that before moving on to letting her finish me. I wish she had digits. She said she'd be out there regularly, and I've been watching like a hawk! But, no more sightings. I've have to have another round or two with her!

Besides those two great finds, it's been mostly hit/miss in the NW area with mostly a few regulars you've probably all seen a time or two. The one that was said to be HIV positive sounds like Brandy? Heard she is in the slammer. And one of her friends, Sammie, says the HIV part is bunk, spread by one of the other girls. No idea either way, so I always made sure to stay away to be safe.

Amp Guide
02-27-10, 18:16
Well was out and about friday night. First stop was the SS on Killingsworth. It was closed , The club next door was open. Went in and only two girls were working. One was at least 40 nice but still . Another girl was really cute. pretty good body. great face. but wanted the standard 160 for a show. Might have been fun just did not feel like spending that amount on a show.

Drove around a little. not sure what is up. On 57 th off off Killingsworth. there is a strip club. JDs stopped by. Not too bad but not the hard bodies that I like. I did see what looked like two SW in the area. Drove back to the SS area and at the bus stop was a skinny WSW who when she got close to the car. I was like WOW. Meth has not been good to her. Sorry I said. Not looking for anything like that. Went to 82 for a min. saw one girl at the MC D's near sandy. I did not see what she looked like. I really did not feel like hitting the NW stroll as it has been the most Productive lately

More soon Have a safe weekend

Dating Game
03-03-10, 03:42
Tuesday night about 10pm/
At Hollywood video bus stop on W. Burnside.
Name Natalie
Attractive, thin, young, college age and said she's a student at PSU. About 5'6 with shoulder length brown hair. Small but nice breasts she showed me without me asking.
Name Natalie.
Agreed to BBBJ for .25.
Did a good job.
As we were driving back she said "we have a problem. I won't get out of the car until you give me more money."
I hit the button that locks all the doors so kids can't get out while car is moving.
Then I drove straight to old town. found a parking spot across the street from the police neighborhood office on NW 3rd.
Unlocked the door and said "okay. Let's go in there and talk about it."
She hit the street fast and last time I saw her she was running toward the waterfront.
As she was running, I pulled up beside her and shouted "by the way. you now have clap in your throat".

Amp Guide
03-05-10, 20:33
made the unusual trip down sandy at 8 am Not my normal route. Saw one girl twards Parkrose hardware with a backpack. She looked clean and was not sure if she was working but i deciced to swing back around and check it out. She evaporated . Rats. Must have been scooped up before I got turned around

further down twards 122 nd there was another long haired ok looking WSW walking along. We met eyes and she waved but I did not have time to go back . She also did not quite turn me on like the other girl.

I tend to be picky.

have a great day out there. Nicer weather and darker later on will help

Amp Guide
03-07-10, 04:11
was on the way home. Took a cruise down 82 from stark to sandy. Only one girl working. looked rough . she was putting on makeup at the corner where the Mc D is on the north end of 82. seems to work the area near the porn store or the old erottan place. she was skinny and while passable maybe if you were really hard up. I decided to check out the NW stroll.

Nothing on Ankeny by the bike shop. went up B- side. nothing near the FM or Hollywood video. made two passes as I was in a different vehicle. Nice to use someone elses car once in a while. Nothing around at all. I was hoping to find a favorite there. Well Skedaddled on home. nothing found. Anyone else have some good luck with the great weather today. I figured the girl would be out in hordes today. Guess not when i was there.

Cruise safe out there Remember Only the Mayor can get away with this

CovertCruiser
03-09-10, 22:48
Dammit. Didn't have a chance to check in here to see Dating Games report on the rob. Made the rounds on the NW stroll yesterday, early morning. A girl, fitting the same description as DG's rob. But, she said her name was Stephanie. I'm sure she keeps the name changing for a reason. She was circling FM when I came across her. Hair pulled back in a pony tail. It had been more than a week since I was last out, so I was thinking with the wrong head. She seemed a bit reserved, a bit nervous about driving very far from the area (with reason it turned out). She seemed to avoid answers when asking her about the menu options. I should have bagged it right then, as my instinct told me this wasn't going to go as well as some recent finds. We got to the spot of MY choice, about 1. 5mile away. But, my mistake, I parked in a spot where it gave her the advantage when she got the funds.

She's a clean looking girl, fitting the description very closely to DG's rob last week. Before connecting with her, I made a pass or two around the area and the only thing that I noticed was a black guy sitting on the bus bench at the video store. I STRONGLY suspect he is connected to her, either her pimp or her supplier (even though she "appeared" clean).

She had a bit of a walk back to the area, but that didn't much make things any better for the little head. It wasn't worth the risk of confrontation, as I drove past her on my way back a moment later. All I could do was point a finger at her with my thumb at a right angle, and let her read my lips. Watch our for her and be careful. I'm sticking to some regulars till it gets better.

I've watched for either of the lucky recent finds, but with no luck. The number I got for Kelly no longer works, dangit. She was a good one. At least I got a few good rounds with her before she dissapeared.

Cruise Safe.

Amp Guide
03-14-10, 06:55
made a cruise today at 4 pm. Was looking for a hottie or somthing. I made two passes and saw nothing. Parked and watched for a short while All the girls were either busy or taking a break. No LE in sight but no girls either. ANyone have some luck lately

thanks

Cutter 436
03-15-10, 23:52
Visited from NJ, read the board and checked out 82d a few times with no luck. Tough when you don't know the area.

On my last day finally had some luck just a few blocks from Sandy. Saw 3 different girls definitely working. Ended up with Kate, probably not the best looking of the three, but gave a good bbbjcim for .25. Thanks for all the info.

Amp Guide
03-16-10, 01:16
as the warmer weather was here tonight I decided to cruise by the NW FM on burnisde. Spotted a hottie in front of the church. She was by the parking lot. For some reason I did not have a great feeling. She was thin. Spinner body. about 5 foot 5 with hair in a ponytail. I could not remember the exact discription of the ROB report. ANyway. She mentioned and tried to tell me where to go. where to turn and such. SHe did not want to get too far from the are. I asked about going to Jantzen. she said she does not go that far. Said her name was Jessica tonight. She was nervous and also repeated that she did not want to go that far away. I dumped her off and said I was not into a car date as I wanted to relax and enjoy my time.

Who knows. I have better places to spend the money. SHe was quite hot but with teeth that were slightly crooked. Nice smile. clean. Good luck all

I wish I had time to get out and park and walk around. There were three other girls on burnside. One was not too bad. the others were passable. Got a good look at one girl who smiled at be but she was a Civilian. just out for a jog. Rats.

Have a great night. Seems 82 is dead and NW is hopping again.

Stay safe. One pass rule in effect.

Amp Guide
03-17-10, 21:13
well. I got an e mail from a Cl posting. It was some strange e mails but we agreed to meet. Met her and she was as hot as in the photos. Oh my just plain hot. skinny body nice tits beautiful hair. long flowing hair. She was new to the CL thing. Just needs some money. was offering a massage and such. Not much experience as she is only 19. Almost 20. Checked the id to make sure. Did the massage. It was nice. She needs a little practice but will do quite good. She was a fresh change from the typical SW that you find. SOmewhat dirty. unbathed or unkept. This girl was hot out of hte shower and innocent. Well not that exactly innocent. Made a nice mark on the ceiling. Blew a load nicely. She was not offering full service but could command large dollars if she wanted. No digits as the phone is broke. But the weather was super nice and warm out. Could not beat the way into spring.

Anyone else having good luck out there.

Dating Game
03-19-10, 01:21
the cash and dash c.c wrote about was back at the video store bus stop on w. burnside last night about 9:30.
I asked her thru a slightly opened window if she was worth five dollars for 1/2-1/2 and she looked a little stunned as I drove off.

M Neiman
03-19-10, 01:48
Thanks to this forum this out of towner knew where to look tonight. Saw 2 girls near the Hollywood video on Burnside. One at the bus stop. I'd say a 5, and one closer to Fred Meyer. The second was a cutie in the face, ok body but a bit large. She jumped in and we settled for a BBBJ for $40. She was very, very good. Deep throat and CIM. Nice attitude on top of it. Unfortunately no phone so no digits. She did tell me to stay away on Tuesdays. LE Sweep night.

SeeMoreBust
03-21-10, 12:36
I've been out of the country for a while but am back now and ready to get back to my favorite hobby. Have been cruising 82nd for the past few weeks and have had mixed success.

Picked up Candace near the old bowling alley, older WSW with nice tits on wed. Afternoon. Offered. 3 for CBJ. Good worker and pulls the big funbags out for you to enjoy while she works. Said she usually works nights in same area. Was back on 82nd fri. Night, sure enough there she was again. I offered her. 4 for BBBJ she said she usually never works uncovered but since I was clean she'd make an exception. Wonderful technique but no cim.

Also, avoid at all costs WSW with brown hair, oversized sunglasses goes by JoJo or Jessica. She is definitely looking to rob you and her service sucks. After only a couple minutes starts complaining and asking for more money.

Another poster mentioned Katie. I think I picked her up a few weeks ago in front of the safeway near glisan. Said she only works in the daytime. Not much of a looker, but great deep service with cim for. 25 I would definitely go for a repeat performance.

Amp Guide
03-23-10, 22:02
who are a little desperate. On Burnside and 162nd at the convenience store there is a hard up older Sw who is waving at the cars. its a rough neighborhood. The meth clinic is on the opposite corner. Anyway. She might be good for something. This was at 5 to 7 pm tonight

I have had some CL luck lately and not been on the streets much. For a little more money. you can get an hour and a half with a hot girl and no risk of LE.

Much nicer it seems

Have a great day

Amp Guide
03-28-10, 02:38
there was one older SW walking. She was just wondering around with out purpose in the walk. not my type but for anyone with easy standards. She looked ok for a blow and go. Have a great day. This was around 5 pm

MyBudFang
03-28-10, 18:52
I cruised 82nd on Friday afternoon, saw a blonde with 6 inch red pumps, this was up by the bookstore and micky D'S. Saw her again by the hischool, with LE watchin her walk by, don't know if he spoke to her or not. She was very good looking, but had to pass.

Angels Envy
03-30-10, 09:05
I have had some CL luck lately and not been on the streets much. For a little more money. you can get an hour and a half with a hot girl and no risk of LE. Be careful on CL. I wouldn't ever say "no risk of LE." I know several girls and johns have been busted on CL in the PacNW in the past.

Amp Guide
03-31-10, 02:13
well. Just needed a tube cleaning. got a call from another provider. She is nice and I have seen her before. Like normal she needed a little cash. Oh well. gave her a ride towards home and she serviced me in the car. Could not beat her service. A true toe curling experience. She said WOW that was a lot , however she took it all. Cute face. nice personality. Been too busy to really monger much. Weather also has sucked the last few days. CL also I would say a lot nicer then the streets depending on your approach. However thanks. I am always careful.

BY the way She said the FM on upper Burnside is the place to watch for girls. I just do not remember the days to stay away as LE is out occasionally.

Alan Cain
04-13-10, 16:49
Got some pictures of a regular.

She gives good service and I know some of you know her.

Lehater69
04-16-10, 23:07
I've been gone from Portland for about a year, now back and looking for some company. I hear 82 isn't what it use to be? Suggestions? I drove it earlier today. Didn't see much, one young gal, pink shirt and cute little shorts but LE was all over her. Appreciate feedback.

Thanks

Back In Pdx
04-16-10, 23:28
I've been out of Portland for about a year and now I'm back. I've heard that 82 isn't what it use to be? Suggestions? I drove it just once earlier today, didn't see much. One gal, who was young, pink shirt, cute little skirt, but LE was all over her. Appreciate feedback.

Thanks

Eighty Second
04-18-10, 01:07
I have relied on this forum many times, yet have only recently signed up.

I Checked the stroll tonight in NW and 82nd without much luck, where have the ladies gone? Hopefully the weather will help. Any suggestions, I don't trust the internet dates.

Amp Guide
04-18-10, 22:35
You never know where the girls will turn up. I have seen them on alot of the side streets. Not necessarly on the main 82 or NW strolls. Just watch out and only make one pass. You cannot be too careful. I have seen some on the Killingsworth area. Around the SS also up the hill from the SS Cannot remember the street but there was one girl near the Strip club up the hill. You can also find take out at some of the strip clubs. Helps if you are good looking. Nicely dressed and can talk a good story. Internet has worked good for me in the past. I have had some great massages and more. Usually just some Man Pampering as I call it. Nothing like a girl laying over you while her pussy is inches from your face as she is stroking you to happyness. Just check out some of the ads and use the Massage key work search. You can also visit Seattle or Bosie or Spokane for the AMPs there. Portland just is too uptight about having them here. ALthough the spa experience is great.

Good luck all. IF you have not had a great true table shower then you have missed alot
Take care At least it was sunny out today

Lehater69
04-20-10, 22:06
Thanks for the feed back. I'm a retard, didn't think my LEhater69 account worked as it was old, so I opened a new one, hence the reason Back in PDX post sounds the same. Ha. Oh well, I'll stick with this one. Looking forward to gettin back out there.

Eighty Second
04-21-10, 12:43
Amp- thanks for your advice. Of course after reading your wisdom the weather turned for the worse. Drove the ave from the county line to sandy with only a couple of maybies. Good news, I didn't see any LE. Hopefully since the ave has been dead LE will turn their attention to something else. Praying for warmer weather.

Dirty Old Guy
04-21-10, 17:40
I'm a hobbyest here in Phonenix, but am coming up to Portland the middle of next month for about 1 week. I've been reading the reports here to kind of get an idea of what is going on, and have a fairly good idea of where some of the more regular cruises are for some action. But, some of the location abbreviations are unfamiliar and I was hoping someone can help and out-of-towner. What is: SS and FM and where is the NW stroll?

Thanks in advance for the help.

CovertCruiser
04-21-10, 23:50
Got off work this afternoon feeling a bit sharp around the edges. Made a couple passes in NW area and finally decided to just park inconspicuously and watch a favorite spot from about 75 yards away. About 5 minutes into it, this really CUTE blonde, probably early 20's at most is walking on my side of the street towards my direction. I'd just say its rare to see a gal working on this side of the street, so my hodar did not light up at all. Yet. First off, let me say, I usually prefer them over 30. But she was really a cutie. Had a rather round bum, but small still in the waist and a good size rack. As I'm checking her out, she looks over and gives me a nice smile. Up till that moment, I'd have never guessed she was available and even then, I wasn't sure but it sure set my hodar into overdrive. I started the engine and moved down the street to another parking spot to intercept her again.

Seems we played this cat and mouse game about 15 minutes before it was finally clear to both of us what the agenda was. She's not one to just sit at any of the well known bus benches or look obvious. I rounded a corner onto a quiter side street. As she walked up, I rolled down the window and she asked if I had a cigarette. "Nope, but I can give you a ride if you need one. " She hopped in and away we went. We had a the usual pre-requisite chat, for about 10 minutes as I drove to a favorite safe spot. She's only been around a short time and rather new to this. She said she's also in school in the mornings. She seemed pretty new too, as if still learning the ropes. Our first round of bartering, she wanted more than I was willing to offer. If she was an escort (and easily better than most out there) she could certainly command what she was asking. So, a more standard agreement was made and as she started to try to increase it one last time, I agreed. But only if a couple more menu items were cool.

Before I knew it, she was buck naked and ready to play. I am NOT a big breast kinda guy, but she had one of the best looking set of DD's I've seen. They were REAL, nice and firm, and quite responsive. Although she had that "junk in the trunk" bottom, with her spectacular rack and not at all fat in the belly, had a great body! Seat leaned all the way back, she had her hands over her head, hanging onto the headrest and I'm not sure who was enjoying it the most. I played with her for a good 15 minutes before it was my turn. Here it is, several hours later, I am still smiling thinking about that! She was excellent!

Not quite ready to give up a name or phone number until I get at least one more round, but give me a few days and one or two of you senior members here can hit me up for it (you know who you are)

It's otherwise been pretty quiet out there, a few of the usual ladies we all know but not much to write about. Saw an old favorite early the other morning that I had not seen in a few years. It was nice to go to work smiling that morning. Too bad it's light now at that hour, it's harder to find a spot for a quickie.

Pdxsailor Bike
04-25-10, 00:41
Took a cruise in the NW stroll tonight around 7.

Then went and checked out Sandy to 33rd. Nobody out and about.

Amp Guide
04-27-10, 02:51
made a fast trip to hit the freeway . NW stroll. Not much around. however by the Old Hollywood video which is now out of business. There was Nicole. Nice girl. Good hover action and cute face. body is a bit strange. However she is nice and pleasant. Worth the time to get a hoover action from her.

Been too busy lately. However I have also been more into the Massage parlors for a longer nicer and relaxing experience with happy ending .
Stay dry and keep out of trouble all

Amp Guide
04-27-10, 19:40
at the bus stop there was a BSW next to the 7-11 we made eye contact and she followed me down the street with her watch. I had no time so I did not stop Would have loved a little hoover action she had a cute face. average build. good lluck all

Eighty Second
04-27-10, 23:37
Looked around NW yesterday and saw nothing good. A couple of days ago watched LE hastle older blonde SW by the Panda Express. Decided to check out the East stroll. It seems as though LE has forgot about 82 since I noticed a handfull of girls working on the north end without LE present. Unfortunately, by the time I watched the NW and finally made my way to 82 I did not have time to stop and make the trip worth it. Keep your eyes open they are there.

Amp Guide
04-29-10, 01:38
had a great massage from a non pro worker. Nice massage with standard happy ending. no full service but she spent about two hours man pampering me like I like. Would not necessarly repeat but it was still a different evening.

Where is the better weather. Gotta find some fun girls out there.

Life Seeker
04-30-10, 01:32
I have been looking over the reports to figure the areas of interest. I have been looking on 82, but the weather or my timing has produced nothing. What is NW, can you give me a hint please? I moved here last week and feeling a need.

Lehater69
05-01-10, 00:00
Had a short and sweet encounter eariler today. BSW, nice ass, ok face. Found her around Sandy on 82. She said she usually works that area but admitted LE has them watching their backs more than ever. Gave a BBBJ, one of the best in recent memory. Hopefully I'll find her again and maybe some of you will stumple upon her too.

Amp Guide
05-01-10, 19:03
for the new people. You can almost find girls anywhere. H owever the main strolls are sandy. 82 from sandy to Clacamas on 82nd. Downtown on the upper burnside by the fred Meyer and back on everett by the church. I have also seen girls on 122nd. 162 Just about anywhere you see a girl walking slowly watching traffic. Lots have moved off the main drags due to LE.

Have a great day

Occassionally I have seen some out sandy to 148th also. These areas are more hit and miss. But you never know. ALso most strip clubs offer take out if you are not some creepy guy and can talk the girls into after hours fun

Have a great day

Pdxsailor Bike
05-06-10, 21:00
Three day's ago I meet Shawnee a wsw over by the church. Lots of fun good body for a 43yr old. She likes to hug alot and told jokes from the minute she got into my car. Not in any hurry, spent as much time as I wanted.

Mustangdug
05-09-10, 03:25
Did the strolls 2 weeks ago and came up empty, so I went downtown, 1 blk n of Burnside between 5th and boradway, scored there once before so tried it again. It was about 3 am. Hooked up with Cece. Mid 30 ish brown hair, acted a bit high but was ok enough. We did the handshake and drove over to fantasy since my car is too small. Got a booth and settled on 2 for CBJ. She didnt do it long as im well endowed and it hurt her mouth so for another 2 FS was offered. She wanted it doggie but I like to see what im doing so she sat in the chair and opened wide. VERY tight, smelled good and was clean.

I dropped her at the Chevron and headed home with clean pipes!

Frank Joezen
05-11-10, 12:27
Any streets are high yield for picking up girls in Gresham?

I am new to this.

Thanks

Amp Guide
05-11-10, 21:10
but that is hit and miss. There was a girl on 148 and stark next to the 7-11 when I went by she was watching traffic. Anytime you see a girl walking slow and like she has not where to go you know she is working. You can hit Montegos or Caberate on division and stark Respectively. These clubs are not too bad. however Montegos has some what of a low end factory

Sorry to have offended anyone
thanks

Amp Guide
05-12-10, 02:59
Made a quick trip down 82. did not see anything. Was in the mood for a fast cheap tube cleaning. Did the NW stroll on the way home. Only saw Nicole out. She can do a great tube cleaning but I was in the mood for new Lips. Thought I saw a few possibles. However my dreams were dashed as they were civilians. A couple of them where just plain Hot and I kept wishing they were working. Oh well Better weather comming and that will make the girls come out soon

Had a meeting planned with a long time provider I see when ever she needs a little money. She must have had issues as we did not hook up. Oh welll Maybe Wednesday. just gotta keep up the attitude.

Not much LE out in the areas today. maybe its calmed down some.

Hey. Does anyone know where the hot spots are down town. Used to be on 10th near the Church you could get action there about 8 years ago or so. I watched from afar for a few nights. I would see guys in cars pick up both guys and girls not too far from Burnside up 10th or so. Just wondering if that type of action has moved somewhere else or dissappeared totally.

Amp Guide
05-14-10, 02:02
And have been too busy to do alot of shopping. However I hooked up with a favorite. She is ok. Actually took her with me on a check out job. as No one would be there. shes cool and nice. got a great BJ during 45 minutes of work on my end. Makes the day. Bad part is she has no phone and is broke. Sorry no way to pass digits along.

Hopefully the weather will be better. Stay cool out there.

Amp Guide
05-14-10, 19:07
And I am pretty picky who I really want to play with. Had more of a Casual encounter with my helping out on a Household bill. It was well worth the time and money. My gosh. She loved it. Was hot as hell and we both just enjoyed the time. Spent two hours pleasuring her and my self. She rode me like a cowboy and in every position. Gotta say that when you get a Normal girl who just needs a little help on the side. It sure does make the difference in pay for play. Best Hard body I have had in a while

Whats the difference between Dinner out. Flowers drinks and possibly not getting any and or just giving her compensation to pay a house bill and enjoying the hell out of her
God I love life

Rubbed raw like a three day old glazed donut. She was as clean as you can ever imagine.

Cdude2
05-17-10, 21:10
I was in town Friday and Saturday nights. I was beat on Friday so I cruised a little and crashed. Did not really see anything promising.

Saturday I was out a lot longer. I saw several during my time out. There were about three or four on Sandy more toward 122nd. Early in the morning I was on 82nd and found Sara. She was dressed up like she came from the club - I think she is really a non-pro. Service was probably the best I have had in sometime.

Mustangdug
05-18-10, 13:27
And I am pretty picky who I really want to play with. Had more of a Casual encounter with my helping out on a Household bill. It was well worth the time and money. My gosh. She loved it. Was hot as hell and we both just enjoyed the time. Spent two hours pleasuring her and my self. She rode me like a cowboy and in every position. Gotta say that when you get a Normal girl who just needs a little help on the side. It sure does make the difference in pay for play. Best Hard body I have had in a while

Whats the difference between Dinner out. Flowers drinks and possibly not getting any and or just giving her compensation to pay a house bill and enjoying the hell out of her
God I love life

Rubbed raw like a three day old glazed donut. She was as clean as you can ever imagine.Damn dude, I'm jealous, haven't had any of that in a long time, would like to meet her!

Dating Game
05-18-10, 15:23
There is a motel at about 119th and sandy that has a deal with the city or county to house ladies who have been abused. Obviously undercover location.
The ladies there are hiding from abusers so are not readily available on line and have no source of income.
A few of them can sometimes be found on Sandy or nearby attempting to make some dollars for food or whatever they need.
If you find one of them, please treat them nicely and they will treat you nicely.
do not abuse these ladies.

Amp Guide
05-22-10, 02:45
was on the way home at 10.30 on burnside up by the FM. about two blocks down the hill in a doorway was a girl who was watching traffic. We made eyecontact. I know she was working looked like 25 or so. Not bad at all. Could not make a pick up as I had company in the car. Thank god they did not notice\

The hotel on sandy is not very far from the small Police station. Sandy has been pretty quiet lately. Ocassionally there is one but pretty much miss all the time. I have seen a few out on east of 122 on sandy. \
I do not think the girls there would do much on sandy anyway. Used to be good.
I had a encounter with a girl several years ago who just knew how to please a guy with a great massage and even had a full massage table. I loved it when she put her knees beside my head and let me just play with her pussy as I was getting A BJ and Hand job. My gosh it was hot as hell

Up Stark on 162 there has been some activity. Its hit and miss also. Just on Stark. Glisan and any of the streets there you have to keep an eye open for a slow walking girl who does not look like she is going anywhere The Plasma centers are also good to hang around.

I will be meeting my casual encounter again soon. Its cheaper this way then Dinner at City Grill . Especially with drinks. She had a pussy like a penthouse centerfold. Just a sweet peach that loves to be pleasured also. face that a guy would die for and lovely blond hair. Almost model like, Got lucky with her. Good part is she is single also. No worthless boy friend to mooch off her.

VanWGo
05-24-10, 04:08
Hello Pooners and Mongers, long time no...

I have a bit of news from the NW Stroll...Was cruising through uptown around 5ish and noticed a couple of ladies on their evening financially motivated exersize routine, but some one caught my eye arounf the old hollywood video BS. Had to do a double take, and circle around twice, but go the head nod...It was Karliegh! Shes been out of the circuit for a couple of years but due to a break up with boyfriend, shes back at it. No dreads, healthy body and looking well taken care of...No drugs this time and going to school...just looking for extra $$ to find a new place. She hopped in and off we went to a nice spot. good bbbj and some covered sex, .8. She only out at certian times...got digits...
Still lurking,
Van

Frank Joezen
05-26-10, 12:07
Do you have recommendation for me how to find a good spot in the east side of town (82nd / Gresham) for the private business?

There is a motel at about 119th and sandy that has a deal with the city or county to house ladies who have been abused. Obviously undercover location.

The ladies there are hiding from abusers so are not readily available on line and have no source of income.

A few of them can sometimes be found on Sandy or nearby attempting to make some dollars for food or whatever they need.

If you find one of them, please treat them nicely and they will treat you nicely.

Do not abuse these ladies.

Amp Guide
05-29-10, 16:11
Made a quick trip up burnside. was headed to a bar to meet up with a girl. saw one WSW on burnside . She was about 2 blocks down the hill from the Mc Ds on the same side as McD's Not bad looking but as I already was planning on getting lucky. WHo needed pay for play.

Later on earlier in the week. I hooked up with a hard bodies small spinner who needed help with a bill. She was just fucking hot as I have ever seen them. THe most perfect light brown tan skin. 5 foot 2 102 lbs and just the pretty pussy I have been looking for. My gosh the tender lines and folds were outstanding. its was also shaved and sweet smelling. after she spent an hour massaging me. I massaged her. as she was laying on her back. I was admiring the most amaising set of tits. You could bounce a quarter off them and get a dollar back. I slipped on a hat and went to town. she enjoyed it also. she was more like the GFE experience. kissing and all. just one sweet girl. She also had the cutest bubble but. firm and tight. I could get it in one hand. I love tickeling an ass while massaging her legs. That really gets a woman wet. I love it when they say Just fuck me. because they are hot and horny.

Dammage was no more than dinner out and a movie. THat was the good part.
Have a wonderfull wet weekend

Pdxsailor Bike
05-30-10, 19:37
Made a quick trip up burnside. Was headed to a bar to meet up with a girl. Saw one WSW on burnside. She was about 2 blocks down the hill from the Mc Ds on the same side as McD's Not bad looking but as I already was planning on getting lucky. WHo needed pay for play.

Later on earlier in the week. I hooked up with a hard bodies small spinner who needed help with a bill. She was just fucking hot as I have ever seen them. THe most perfect light brown tan skin. 5 foot 2 102 lbs and just the pretty pussy I have been looking for. My gosh the tender lines and folds were outstanding. Its was also shaved and sweet smelling. After she spent an hour massaging me. I massaged her. As she was laying on her back. I was admiring the most amaising set of tits. You could bounce a quarter off them and get a dollar back. I slipped on a hat and went to town. She enjoyed it also. She was more like the GFE experience. Kissing and all. Just one sweet girl. She also had the cutest bubble but. Firm and tight. I could get it in one hand. I love tickeling an ass while massaging her legs. That really gets a woman wet. I love it when they say Just fuck me. Because they are hot and horny.

Dammage was no more than dinner out and a movie. THat was the good part.

Have a wonderfull wet weekendI would love to find a young cutie who needs some help with bills.

Amp Guide
06-01-10, 01:55
That with this type of spinner. I could lay her on her back and her wonderful perfect legs. Not too skinny or to big could be laid right next to her sides. This left the most perfect small defined lines of her pussy with my dick in it going in and out for perfect view. I was just so fucking hard it was amazing. I love to watch it going in and out but this girl took the cake when it came to tight and flat stomach. WOW. I was also able to go deep. She took it all and loved it too. I do not think I have had anyone so flexible in the past who could lay their legs back like that. I have to add that to the list of requirements

Did anyone else have a great weekend. What was happening around town this weekend. Any good reports. Come on all. Please share.

Amp Guide
06-02-10, 21:49
Was near Glisan on 162 and there was a BSW in Daisy dukes . red socks. thongs and cute as anything. Not sure if she was working but in that area you never know. Keep an eye out. This was at noonish

ANother hot girl was walking near the 205 freeway yesterday. She had some eyes on traffic but did not totally look like a SW or a civilian. Not sure what was up. Her speed of walk was slower than normal. Just wish I had time to stop back around and get her. or see if she was working.

Lately I have been into girls in distress who need help with a few household bills or so. Nice thing is that they are not all drugged out of have the worst tits you have ever seen. These ladies are just out for some fun and to get a bill paid. Its no different than paying the dinner and movies or them to go spending on. Nice to get the GFE experience.

Anyone else waiting for good weather. This just sucks. Remember its navy time this weekend. Be carefull mongering as the cops will be out cleaning up Gay old portland and cracking down.

be safe out there

Hargow20
06-03-10, 05:31
Amp Guide (SW working to pay bills)
I miss the SW's that are working to pay bills in San Diego. SD used to have some welfare SW's that needed some extra money about 10 years ago. I have found that that these SW's usually have the nicest personalities and they don't have these rules, like don't touch my tits. The other great thing is that these SW's are more willing to please and do more things.

Amp Guide
06-04-10, 03:46
well as just before the rain started there was a girl walking along sandy at 122. just east near the chicken barn or what ever restraunt is on the corner where k mart is. She looked good. pretty sure she was working as the hodar went off. her walk was slow and no direction in general. wish i had more time to double back and pick her up. oh well. another day. there was another skank around the sandy are where it turns up the hill. Ouch my eyes are still hurting from that sighting.

Keep it clean out there. Watch it this week as its fleet week.

I have just been lucky lately with some great sharp girls who like a few bills paid. If you add up the time I spend with them rather then the blow and go or just a quickie with someone who is honestly not that eye appealing then I am far ahead. I usually spend two hours or so with these girls. its great fun. I treat them right and in return for not much. its GFE. After all Its just fun as they like to be pleasured well also. Just do a great job of it and she is yours. i have one girl who calles and asked if we can just do it as she is stressed out and needs a good cum.

Amp

Kkbaby123
06-04-10, 18:54
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Frank Joezen
06-07-10, 12:38
Did my first cruise on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon later along Sandy. Have not seen any SW girls. Any good luck for others? Any suggestions of streets and time?

Amp Guide
06-08-10, 02:49
you have to remember that there is a new community police station on about 115th and sandy. I cannot remember exactly. That has cut down the number that used to walk along the upper sandy area. However I have seen a few girls out twards 122 and to 138th. Just watch for them walking like they have no where to go.

Thought I saw a girl on Stark today. Turned around. did not get there in time as she evaporated . Looked great in the first sun dress I have seen this year. Just cannot wait for the ladies to get nakkid on the streets. WE need hotter weather.

Anyone else have a great weekend or a HAPPY monday.

skruffy
06-08-10, 04:57
Dropped a co-worker off Monday evening around 11 and took a slow drive around the area but there was nothing out or at least not in the open. The girls must have been worn out from all the sailors in town huh.

Work Much
06-09-10, 16:23
I was in Portland a couple weeks ago before all the rain. Had some time to kill and drove 82nd a few times but didn't see anyone. Took a ride up Sandy and say a blond walking a few blocks from 82. Circled the block a few times to look for my Uncle Leo but when I couldn't find him I stopped near the blond. She hopped in and when she was satisfied I wasn't LE we agreed to $40 for a BJ found a spot and took care of business with hands free to roam. She used too much teeth for me to completely enjoy the experience but got the job done. Then she asked for a ride home on the way she asked for me to stop so she could get something to eat. I had to say no because all I wanted was to get her out of the car. On a scale of 1 to 10 her looks are a 5 and service a 4.

She told me her name but I forgot it, maybe if the service was better I would have remembered.

Member #4478
06-12-10, 02:38
I guess my last post didn't make it on.

June 3. No one out on 82nd or Sandy. This was about 6-7 AM. Same thing afternoon.

June 4. One weird looking, short haired (brown), somewhat short girl with a large bottom and thighs working 82nd just before you hit Sandy. Swinging her hips and yelling "Hi" to traffic. I passed.

This was IT for PDX during my three day stay. Things have certainly dried up!

Amp Guide
06-15-10, 01:56
well. Last friday had the proverbial night free. Seems that I have been into Non Pros lately who just need help with bills. Wow. found a cute faced girl. we ended up playing for about 3 hours. Absolutely nice and gave a great massage. We traded massages and her Hoover skills were way beyond normal. We both left happy. No more damage than a dinner for two with drinks at the City Grill. and maybe a movie. Well worth the time spent

As for the SW scene. I have seen a few out. but for the bang for the buck its easier to hook up with a needy girl who just wants help with a bill or two. Burnside has been helpful lately. Looks like the girls have moved lower down just some. I have seen the same faces there before.

Got a call from a girl I met once. She is in jail. That was interesting. not related to anything like SWing but wanted to see if I could help get her out. I wonder what she do for me if I did bail her out. Just hard to explain to someone why you were bailing out someone else out of jail. Anyone else have simular stories.

Streets have been sorta slow on the 82nd area. But you never know where a good girl will turn up. Just keep your eyes peeled.
See the Strip club report for a SS update

Cdude2
06-15-10, 03:33
well. Last friday had the proverbial night free. Seems that I have been into Non Pros lately who just need help with bills. Wow. found a cute faced girl. we ended up playing for about 3 hours. Absolutely nice and gave a great massage. We traded massages and her Hoover skills were way beyond normal. We both left happy. No more damage than a dinner for two with drinks at the City Grill. and maybe a movie. Well worth the time spent

So, AMP where are you finding the non-pros. I applaud your luck.

Amp Guide
06-15-10, 15:59
Cannot give away a seceret of where to find the girls. but its been working nice. I hate the risk of a blow and go on the streets and making a pickup on anyone of the streets is more complex with LE watching the girls alot more. I like to sit back and watch and follow discretely and when in a definate safe area make contact.

As for the other girls. Its just luck of knowing one girl who spread the word. If you are a nice guy. They will tell others and everyone is happy

If I did have a system I would mention it.

Have a great day Back to January now with the cold temps. We need some sun so the girls get nakked on the streets. THat way we can see what they look like

Amp Guide
06-17-10, 01:15
at One pm on Sandy there was a good looking girl walking too slow around the Kmart area close to the Wood shed. might want to keep an eye out there.

On Burnside The Hollywood video is gone but the nice looking girl on the corner was there. Looked newer . Had not seen her before. Skinny. mostly clean. watched form a distance. Was with a boyfriend. White trash guy all tattoed up and did not look like the pimp type. Just the kind where she hangs with a looser and he cannot take care of her and makes her make money. What is up with these cute girls. Made contact. will see if she e mails or calls later on. She looked pertty hot. Might need a hot shower. However I have just the place for that and I will bring along a razor if needed.
Another heavier LSW was walking there also. EYeing the traffic but I did not make another pass to check her out either. Perhaps one more girl was sitting in the doorway a couple block down the hill . She looked more strung out and homely but still nice.
Cruise safe out there. WILL SUMMER FINALLY GET HERE> Always looking for fresh meat .

Amp Guide
06-23-10, 02:15
Went by Burnside on the way home. Hanging out at the Old gone Hollywood video was a WSW not too bad looking. Just an average girl. I have seen her before. She was nice but not the type I was looking for tonight. Met another girl around there a few days ago. Did not have time to hook up but was hoping she was going to call or e mail. Oh well . might keep my eyes out for her again. If the dam weather would get better we all might have some luck out there.

Anyone else have some good times lately

Amp Guide
06-24-10, 02:04
well made one fast pass along burnside on the way home. nothing there to report. this was at 7 pm. . hoping to see the skinny girl that I saw earlier in the week there. who knows. most likely moved along. Makes me wonder why they hang with looser boyfriends who cannot take care of them. Sheesh if I looked like her. I would find any guy that made money to take care of me.

Have a great day. Hope the weather stays and the girls loose some of the clothes.

Amp Guide
06-25-10, 01:46
well as luck continues in areas. Found a girl who was needing to get a little help out . She seemed nice. I was really pleased when we met. Nice personality. not treated the best in life but a nice young girl. She was 21. Made sure. slowly undressed. She had a great body. Nice shaved pussy and C cup tits. No smell and one sharp caring personality who just wanted to get a few things and needed some money. Lately I have been into these more than the skanky girls you find on the street. I like to be pampered and if I spend just a little more than I can have several hours of her massaging. sucking and playing with all parts of my body. Some have great massage skills. Others just suck. Oh well. Average time spent is two to three hours. I have a nice place to go. A cute hideaway. The girls love there once they relax and find out I am a nice guy. Its also fun to find a girl who just wants to do more of a GFE rather then a blow and go like the girls on the street. Fresh meat is also nice. Not sure how long the luck will last but Gotta keep on trying. Sorry as these girls are kind of a once in a while thing. I have asked about passing along digits but it never has worked for them in the past. Sorry about that. Anyway This girl was shaved front and back. super clean. She loved to be massaged also. I also love playing with one clean super sweet well defined pussy and ass. not even a pimple out of place. I had two cups this time. I asked her if we can go straight to the screwing. yipee. The heat level when I inserted my Throbbing tool was one of the hottest I have felt in a long time. And so tight. She could even tighten it like a vise and osculate the muscles in her pussy to squeeze me. After a quick nut. i let her massage me and play with me. She likes to stroke and had a different technique. It was interesting. She showed me a few things that most girls a lot older have not figured out. After recovering from a huge rubber filling spluge. I hardened up again and went to town. One thing I like. if she is willing is to snake a finger near the back door when banging along. She was more than willing. Just said not too deep. Sure felt great to nut again Left me with a Post Orgasmic syndrome . A headache and light in the head feeling. Absolutely great .

She does not work the streets. Asked if she is bisexual. Yes but her friend does not do the same things with her so I doubt there is a chance of a double.

Keep cool out there. Another nice day in Portland. Cannot beat the needy young girls.

Amp Guide
06-25-10, 01:51
Ho Hunter in the photo gallery posted some great shots of two girls One Paris and another one. the one girl has the same body as the picture of this girl in the post

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=103108

Hard to pass up playing with girls like these. Not sure how much Paris charged. But I have found the same for $.5 for two to three hours.

Anyone else have something good to report.

Pdxsailor Bike
07-09-10, 18:43
Checked out the NW Burnside and lower Sandy Blvd the last couple of evenings.
Nothing to report unfortunately. Still looking for a young thing with a phone number so I can stay off the streets.

Frank Joezen
07-09-10, 18:45
Anybody has any luck lately?

The sunny days do not help much as expected.

Cdude2
07-11-10, 00:11
I was out a bit the past couple of days.

Friday night about midnight there were a lot of girls in the NW. At least 8 to 10 that were all out at the same time. Mostly in the 4-5 range. There was a 6 or better - blond white top - short black skirt. There was something about her that gave me pause so I passed.

Did not see much out on 82nd.

Dating Game
07-11-10, 14:15
Took a tour just to see what was out there.
10:30-11pm.
Two at the bike bench on Ankeny. One large WSW. She was blocking the view of the one behind her but she seemed to be a possible petite. Might check the ID on that one.

One probable on corner of broadway and couch. She gave me the look but was gone when I went around the block. Looked good though

Pumphrey
07-12-10, 02:13
The past week or two has actually been pretty good for finding girls, both NW stroll and 82nd, but there was a big anti-prostitution rally downtown Saturday and this evening I saw multiple decoys out there (82nd for sure, NW one possible) and almost no real providers.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012335166_humantrafficking12.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/post_30.html

Sounds like July may now be yet another temporary special crackdown. Sigh.

Remember the two rules about decoys:

1. They look cleaner, neater, often prettier. They look too good to be true.
2. They will not get in the car. Want to chat with you through your open window, often ending with, "OK. Just pull over there into that parking lot and..."

Pumphrey

Cdude2
07-12-10, 11:09
On Friday I gave those two a ride. It was very late. The small one was blond and petite, could have been cute but she had so many bruises and puncture marks on her legs and arms from shooting up it really turned me off. Just gave them a ride across the river and moved on.

Dating Game
07-13-10, 15:29
Monday night was fantastic in NW. Around 11pm four nice lookers between 18th and Freddies just off Burnside.
All looked to be younger and no BBWs.
There were several others in the area but not sure if they were working.
They are staying away from the brightly lit bus stops and are in darker areas away from heavy traffic.
Look for lightly traveled side streets off Burnside, Everett and 19th.

Dating Game
07-15-10, 22:29
Wednesday night in NW was moderately active as I drove through at 10:30.
cute, petite, long blond hair who looks younger than she really is was at Freddies/Everett corner.
At first glance she looks fairly young but an ID check, which she laughed at, showed she was actually 39. Still had that body of a teen yet except for a little mommy tummy.
Small 15 year old "B" chest which is my favorite size. Still perky.
.60 1/2-1/2.

Also one who always seems to be in the same area was around. Did not stop because she wants a lot of $$$ for simple 1/2-1/2

Amp Guide
07-18-10, 01:41
as a result went home the back roads. cruised down 82. more twards the sunny mart there was one girl on the west side of the street infront of the apartments that are artist condos. I saw another girl at the bus stop in front of the sunny mart. Pretty hot looking. said she was 23 nice and clean. little too much make up and was into the up sell like mad. wanted $$ for her pussy. i just wanted a blow and go. I have to say she had the best tits I have seen in a long time. Absolutely nice puffies. I got digits but know it will have to be on my terms.. money is tight to just give it away that fast. Pretty hot body though. Kind of rare to see that kind of body lately

Have a great day

Dating Game
07-19-10, 09:37
Drove through about 11pm and there were at least four ladies obviously working.
All ages, colors and sizes so take your pick.
Seemed unusual for Sunday night.
But the weather was perfect for them to be out.

skruffy
07-21-10, 04:40
Took a cruise through the NW area around 11:30 but nothing happening. Headed east up Sandy all the way to 102 then circled around back to 82nd and still zilch to report. Must be the cooler weather keeping them indoors.

Dating Game
07-23-10, 13:58
drove through nw briefly about 10:30 thursday night.
looked like a lot of activity.
stopped to just talk with an old friend and she said there were at least a half dozen out and none of them were getting any action.
she warned that she believed at least two of them were **** so be careful out there.
most were right on burnside between 18th and freddies. three crowded around the bus stop at freddies.

Pumphrey
07-25-10, 13:43
Did a couple of round trips on upper 82nd (north of Powell) Thurs just as it was getting dark, about 9:30. Four 25-ish ones were out in the strip between I-84 and Stark. The cops made a big production out of stopping one of them, blocking a lane of 82nd with two patrol cars, all lights flashing, for about 10 minutes. They seemed to let her go, though. Saw her walking away after a while, looking very stressed.

Soon afterwards, I picked up one named Tracey, turning the corner from 82nd onto Sandy. Not real pretty but nice body, slender with well shaped tits, not particularly large, but pleasing to the eyes and the tongue. She was very accommodating, agreeable to whatever whim I had. Gave excellent BJ, with one significant drawback. No control over teeth. Afterwards it was like I had been rubbed with sandpaper. Even so, she was so compliant that I think I will pick her up again. Agreeableness is high on my list of priorities.

She said she is out as it turns dark on weekends, sometimes during the week.

All in all, a satisfying evening. I'm liking this summer so far. Have had very good encounters, mostly in NW.

Pumphrey

Eighty Second
07-27-10, 14:16
82Nd was hoppin this weekend. I think other things like child abductions, gangs, and burlaries are taking the focus off the track. I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way, especially with the warm weather. More posts = better luck for all of us, so post away.

Any new girls in the area that are worth looking for?

Amp Guide
07-28-10, 00:54
Made a quick cruise out saturday on the NW stroll. Mostly empty at 6 pm or so. there was one girl at the FM but she sitting out the heat with a BF next to her. i am sure she was working but hard for anyone to pick her up with a BF who does not exude niceness sitting there. He looked strange with tattos on the arms and such. Wonder why the girls go for these loosers who cannot take care of them.

Frank Joezen
07-28-10, 14:18
I have cruised 82nd, and haven't spoted anybody.

Any suggestion of routes to stroll? I normally do it around afternoon (1-6pm).

Amp Guide
07-28-10, 23:37
please read the last few pages and you will find out where to view the girls. its always hit and miss with them. I have seen them on 82 from walmart to sandy. also in northwest from burnside about 18th or so.

Also just watch for any girl on or near these streets like the side streets also. the LE is hot and they are staying low.

good luck and stay cool out there.

Pumphrey
07-29-10, 13:47
I went out between 9:30 and 11:30 Wednesday night but found little to write about, NW and 82nd both. Two times on 82nd I observed cops pulling up and severely hassling a girl standing at a corner, in one case doing the whole flashing lights circus, blocking a lane. Those were almost the only two girls I saw out on 82nd and neither was there when I drove by a while later. There was one other, way down on the south end near Foster, but she seemed odd. Too nicely dressed (print silk dress, very sexy) with high heels, major blonde hair, walking super sexy down the sidewalk lifting up her hair and letting it drop back down in a dramatic way. Seemed inauthentic, trying much too hard to draw attention yet somehow not being hassled by the cops. Watched her from a parking spot as she walked a few blocks, didn't see any interactions so don't know for sure what was going on there.

I did observe one success. A nice looking blonde out Sandy 102nd-110th walking for some blocks without anyone stopping; I drove down a ways, parked and watched just to collect some information on what was what out there. At one corner, a middle aged guy had pulled around the block and was waiting on the side street. She got in. A good sign. But then the car didn't move. And it didn't move. And it kept on not moving. Another car appeared behind it and I was saying, "Oh boy, here it comes. She's got a badge out and the patrol car is whipping up out of nowhere. " But no. It was just another car that pulled up behind, eventually had to pull around in order to drive through the intersection.

But they still didn't move. Still just sitting right there on the side street, at the stop sign, facing Sandy. And they sat there and sat there and sat there. What the hell was going on in that car? Was she robbing him? Were they doing the deed right there at the stop sign in sight of every patrol car that drove by? Were they having a remarkably extended negotiation?

After maybe three minutes, he put the car in gear, turned right onto Sandy out toward 122nd, and I watched his tail lights disappear.

I came back that way an hour or so later (around 11:00) just to see if she was back out again, but the streets were empty.

Nothing at all in the NW in the 10 minutes I passed through it about 11:30PM.

Pumphrey

Dag Wood
07-30-10, 20:47
It seems amazingly slow this summer, but on the other hand I don't get out much. After a couple of beers I was lonely and gave it a try Thursday evening. Report is this: NW stroll (FM, Everett, 19th, etc): empty and vacant. This has been the case more often than not this year for me, except for Cheryl (a few Sundays ago - she was awesome on a weekend Sunday afternoon, sunning herself on the church lawn on 19th, we made eye contact, but had to hand-signal each other and meet elsewhere due to LE). Anyway, I gave up on NW last evening, and tried SE Ankeny/Bike shop - thought there was no action and was ready to head home, but pulled over for a minute and Stacey (name is close enough) was at my window (I hadn't even spotted her earlier) and hops in. Older gal, glasses, nice rack, CBJ only, 40 roses. She's been out there a few years - some of you may know her. After satisfying herself I wasn't a psycho or freak, she went back to my place in SW and we had a nice time (even in front of a mirror - much appreciated!) She kept her word, no upsell, great sense of humor - we both complained about "John School" for $1 grand (what a waste of time). She also said there are so many LE cameras at NW FM, and on 19th & Everett that a lot of girls think (rightfully) it's not worth it any more - hard to disagree. I hadn't looked for cameras in those spots, but if true (??) it is certainly discouraging - word to the wise for you guys!

Take care and stay safe.

Amp Guide
08-01-10, 02:43
Not sure if there are Cameras or not. I know red light cameras run actually video which can be watched. So I have been told. not sure about other cameras in the hollywood area. I would not think LE would go to that trouble and expense. However it might be worth watch out for. Anyone else have input on that. If I get a chance I will ask some of the girls in the area.

Dating Game
08-01-10, 08:20
I talked with a recently retired portland cop.
He says they often use cameras in high drug trafficing areas but not for street prostitution.
If you happen to be mongering in a high drug area like oldtown you might be on tape or actually being watched live.

Amp Guide
08-01-10, 12:25
and the news paper report about the 15 year old girl working 82. carried a butcher knife and condoms. one has to be careful of the **** girls out there. interesting report. anyone have anything to contribute. any one picked her up.. i doubt anyone would be brave enough to say they did if they did. just another thing we need to watch out for . i have not been out too much lately. too busy at work. and been finding ladies who just want help with some bills or shopping who are totally hot and clean. its more like a gfe experience everytime. none of the smelly unclean and cranked up girls that are often on the streets. have a great day

Cdude2
08-01-10, 15:23
I do not have any real information on this but what I do know is some intersections have cameras. I have suspected if you drive through one of those intersections numerous times you might raise a red flag.

One of those I know about is the last intersection on Sandy going to 122nd that has a light by a Motel. All those lights have cameras on them and for some reason girls will hang out in that area and want to be picked up on that road by the Motel. I won't pick up there because of the cameras and whenever I mention them to an SW they are surprised they are there...

Slutt Mastr
08-01-10, 20:06
Had some business to attend to that allowed me to cruised 82nd, a few times this week. As luck would have it, I didn't see much.

I did notice the hot chick Pumphrey mentioned below, on 82nd between Foster and Woodstock, on Thursday around 7 PM (pretty blue / white print dress). Agreed, she was working it too hard. Saw her again on Friday about the same time and she was wearing the same dress. Kind or strange. I saw her again on Saturday and she was wearing jeans carrying a big soda. I haven't seen her get in a car, so I am still suspicious of her. Little voice says something isn't right.

Pdxsailor Bike
08-06-10, 14:48
Does anyone have any info on the WSW(I think). Who works NW Burnside from about 19th to 10th. Long dark hair, cute smile wears jeans. I have passed her a couple of times when I did not have time to stop.

Tiredof Le
08-06-10, 21:38
I know the WSW that you're talking about and I haven't seen her around in awhile either. Every weekday I drive up 82nd from North of Sandy down to Stark, and then down stark and up Burnside to 17-19th, and I haven't seen much of any action in quite some time. The only person I've seen recently was at 82nd & Stark today, WSW late twenties, early thirties, blonde hair, sitting at the bus shelter by the Micky D's. She was obvioulsy watching traffic but was a bit too obvious for me to stop. She would literally turn her head watching EVERY single car that drove by. Every single one. Talk about rubber necking.

There used to be some cuties up on Burnside around in the blocks around 17th, but I haven't seen any recently. Has anyone else been having issues around these areas?

Does anyone have any info on the WSW(I think). Who works NW Burnside from about 19th to 10th. Long dark hair, cute smile wears jeans. I have passed her a couple of times when I did not have time to stop.

Amp Guide
08-07-10, 16:40
hi with all the bad publicity that the girls have been getting they have been laying low and using cl or bp. after all. the dan rather report makes portland the capital of the world. personally i have not seen a truly **** girl out there. i always check id. if there is any doubt. however while i still cruise the streets if i have to go somewhere i am having more gfe luck finding girls who just need some help with a bill or two. more clean girls that way also

also check the side streets. you never know where a girl will turn up. if she is walking slow along the street. most likely she is working. i have seen girls all over. not just the known strolls

be safe out there. everyone hates the help i am in jail phone call.

have a great day. remember the more intel we spread the safer we are.

Dating Game
08-07-10, 20:20
I only go out about once a week.
I do not hit the streets until 10:30 at night.
I have seen up to five sw's in NW at that time. Anywhere 14th and Burnside to 21st and from 21St to 18th and Everett.
They are very well hidden and along side streets. Check out the corners on 19th .
Saw two probables recently sitting on the bricks on front of the Chineese place one block west of McDonalds. One very young... one looked experienced.
Still in the past week I have driven by the classic bus stop at Burnside and Freddies and seen as many as three at that late hour. Two that I recognized.
One lady said the LE shut down about 10pm on most nights but not always.
Be careful!!! some of them look very young and you can see pimps lurking a short distance away.
The older ones are usually the most experienced and able to tend to what you want attended. They are usually independent and experienced.

Pumphrey
08-07-10, 21:23
Was out for a while Friday night between 10PM and 11:30. 82nd had a little bit of action but only the very occasional girl. Watched a girl get into a car on 82nd at the McDonald's near Fremont, a few blocks South of Sandy. From the brief glimpse I got of her, she looked nice -- early 20s white girl, dull blonde hair, normal body neither spectacular nor repulsive. I came back by an hour later but she was not out at that point.

A black woman, looking a little rough, yelled to me and waved to flag me down as I pulled off of 82nd to get onto I-84 at the transit center near Halsey. She looked less like a pro and more like a poor woman wanting to make rent. Unattractive, in her 40s, but willing to take your money, possibly provide some service in return. In Portland, I have had mostly bad experiences with black women. I kept moving.

Out Sandy, near 105th, about 11PM a young white girl was walking several blocks without getting picked up. Wasn't sure she was looking, but when I circled around and drove toward her so she was facing me, she made eye contact and waved. There was no discreet place to pull over, so I kept on moving. She turned around and watched to see if I was going to pull over or go around a corner. When I circled around again, taking my time, she wasn't on the street anymore. Hard to judge her age because she was thin and boyish in build, vanishing into a gray hoodie sweatshirt. Dark hair pulled up on top of her head into a knot, a sign she's ready to give head. I would have looked her over carefully before letting her into the car and asked for ID for age confirmation right away. Who knows? She might have been 30.

A familiar fat older WSW was working the bike shop area around 11:15 as I was heading home. Not right at the shop on Ankeny, since on weekends there are now large numbers of clubbers walking to and from bars at that intersection, but one block deeper into the dark blocks where people park to go to those clubs and restaurants on Burnside. Some of you would recognize her -- looks 40 or so, pudgy, wears glasses, kinda blonde hair, not very attractive. I've seen her with a younger dark haired girl at the bike shop once before and wonder if she isn't the older one of a pair mentioned in a report a few weeks ago.

Nothing in the NW at 11:30.

There are girls out there, but they are few and far between and require you look with an eagle eye. LE is harassing them at every opportunity, even if they aren't doing anything. A provider I've grown comfortable with told me a story from a week ago where she was waiting at a bus stop for a friend to come pick her up and when he did pull up, cops rained from the sky down upon them. She said for the next little while, they kept trying to get her to say that she was being forced to prostitute herself and this guy giving her a ride was a slave master. She's pretty smart and calm, so she told me the story with a wry humor, as an informative commentary on the narrative being told in Portland right now about children being dragged left and right into a life of sexual servitude. (She is in her late 20s or early 30s. Don't mean to imply she is childlike.) The city government is trying hard to create a scary story, in part so they can get some sweet federal dollars.

Life was delightful back in early July. I had some remarkable nights. I think a couple of traveling crews must have passed through town. Times are tense out there right now, but if you look hard and long, providers are still working.

Pumphrey

Dating Game
08-10-10, 10:46
11:30 Monday night found a wsw at Freddies north side.
short and fairly heavy with a cute face.
very cooperative with my requests and if you don't mind a few extra pounds she was very good.
.60 for everything I wanted.
Saw one other about a block north of McDonalds. Blond, older, but looked nice in an experienced way.
They seem to be out in NW very late at night.