PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Iceman2032
01-09-06, 16:07
So has anyone hit up Mr. Peeps and the other place (can't remember the name but I know where it's at) for the live sex shows? How were they? How much did they set you back? Ect? Ect? I planning on checking out Mr Peeps Eastside tonight and I'll give out a report of how it goes.

Iceman2032
01-10-06, 15:43
I went to Mr. Peeps eastside last night and was sadly dissapointed. I'm sorry guys but pass this up. After that I headed to the Sugar Shack and found an Asian girl that gave me a nice full contact lap dance, she allowed touching above and below.

Seeker741
01-16-06, 05:46
I went to Mr. Peeps, there is a definate variety of girls ranging from hot to not and mainstream to weird, I think that there is something for every taste.

Most have menu to pick from plus 5 dollars for five dollars worth of time in the booth. which in theory can bring about a rushed feel to it, I guess you can put in more money then that, but if you are used to 30 minute shows at lingerie modeling places then this can seem short. Some models are cool though and continue the show even though your time is up.

My theory here is that if you are looking for the jack shack experience of a non-touching self service, this is more bang for your buck and can get a nice menu item..

If you are looking for anything other then that, the glass cleary defines the lines of what will go down so this limits the possibilities that you may have at lingerie modeling places.

I think that whole dynamic feel different also and often in the jack shack senario, the girls seems to be more in control of the situation psychologically as this invovles just her and the guy in the room and she dictates how tings go. With the live show I think women kinda let go more I feel becasue they feel safe behind the glass and really try to get themselves off instead of the lingerie modeling experience where the girl is more reserved and its about teasing you and messing with your mind basically.

So in conclusion I would reccomend and that you be selective and if you go and you don't like what you see then look at their schedule to find when different girls are there, they have some selection there.

Happy Seeking

Gordita Lover
02-01-06, 17:46
I think this belongs here more. Sorry for double posting.

http://www.kgw.com/business/stories/kgw_010106_news_sugar_daddy_raid.5ea4ed2e.html

Police raided a well-known southeast Portland lingerie modeling store Wednesday, with officers suggesting the business served as a front for prostitution.

The raid at 'Sugar Daddy's' at 13560 SE Powell happened around 11:30 a.m. About the same time, two Portland-area homes were also raided as part of the probe into sex-for-pay activities, said Sgt. Brian Schmautz of the Portland Police Bureau.

The two homes where search warrants were served are located at 5220 SW Schools Ferry Rd. and 6895 Southwest 201st in Aloha, Schmautz said.

The raids followed what Schamutz described as a three-month investigation stemming from allegations of prostitution at 'Sugar Daddy's.'

Diet Coke
03-04-06, 20:27
Visited Sugar Shack around 1 on a weekday afternoon. Four dancers, Mysty, Winter, Dawn, and another. About 5+ customers. Dawn asked if interested in a private or show. I asked how much for dance. $35. I asked full nude, full touch. She said full nude. I repeated full touch and she replied full nude. I passed. I went over to Chantilly and only saw 2 dancers, Butterfly and an Asian with piercings in both nipples. After Butterfly danced, a cute small titted blonde with "strawberry shortcake" tattoed on her, I asked same questions. Same response, just full nude. Perhaps more available in room but who knows. The Asian never inquired about a dance so went to the Shack. An additional dancer was listed on their board, Sonja. Board also showed Dawn and Winter were doing shows. Talked with Sonja, a hispanic appearing girl and again asked same questions and again same negative response to full touch. A new girl with streaked blonde hair came in and eventually danced. A cute girl with an outie belly button and mostly shaved with a small landing strip. I was only one at tip rail and at end of two song set I asked about her dances. She said she would come talk with me. I moved to a table away from the rail and she came over. I asked my questions and she said yes and could have dance for $35 or BJ for $70. I asked was BJ for one song and she said yes so I chose the dance. At conclusion of song on stage we went to room where she stripped and came and sat on my lap, her back facing me, for the entire dance. She allowed caresses of her cute small breasts and complete digit working in her p**** for the whole dance. She softly moaned during that manipulation. Real or not, that's okay. She made no attempt to touch me other than sit and rub on my lap. She continued on my lap about a half a minute after song ended. She even allowed, as we were standing, a couple to nipple sucks as a departing gesture. Her name available to Seniors. I could not ask for much more for a $35 dance. Drinks still $5 and cover after 6 PM.

Diet Coke
03-07-06, 00:23
I received a PM request from a member with less than 10 posts and sent the following:
I searched your posts and only found one with much info. You seem to know quite alot about these places but do not share. You asked about a trip to ***** but never did a report (good or bad). Several of your posts are just comments or questions. You can post your results without naming full names. Lets see some reports and/or sharing of your knowledge.
Rick

Big John Stud
03-07-06, 16:59
A couple of nice all-nude Strip Clubs located very close to each other in SE Portland ... "DV8" is on Powell, near the intersection of Powell, 52nd, and Foster Rd. Devils Point is just up Foster Road about 3 blocks. BOTH of these fine clubs feature Live Music! on Saturday nights usually.

DV8 is not crowded during the week. There is a long bar, and a main dancing pit with plenty of rack space. There is a secondary pit however not used during week when I was there. Seems like 2-3 dancers rotate on a shift weekdays. There is a table dance area on 1 end of the Club, partially hidden for some discreet fun, but still not a separate room. But with the right girl, the place is pretty empty weekdays and some light touching could possibly happen. I stayed on one end of the rack. One girl was sitting up on the elevated side of the pit, so I sitting on the corner - I was at eye level with her pussy and a few $ tips got a little spread action. Nice show. :)

Devils Point up the street, same owner as Dante's downtown and the Boom Boom Room. Huge bouncer at the door checks ID. Like the boom boom very dark inside with red painted walls its like you're in Hell. $5 Cover on Saturday night for the live music, saw the Flapjacks a damn good rockabilly band. Girls are nude on stage, and second stage. Everyone having a good time. Party atmosphere. Try this joint weekdays to get 1-on-1 time with the girls. :p

Like most clubs things get a bit too crowded Friday and Saturday after like 9:00 PM. They have sections for table dancing which are still in view of the Bar. Does anyone know WHAT clubs have the more discreet table dance area?

Monster Chug
03-08-06, 12:40
Wildcats has a private dance area that is some distance from the bar & bouncer. The girls in this club are a little better looking than at DV8, I would say. But I have seen some pretty wild stage dances at DV8. One girl there is not hot, short hair, but sticks her fingers in her p*****. She typically works in the afternoon and I dont know her name.

Oregon Cowboy
04-13-06, 03:07
Visited Sugar Shack around 1 on a weekday afternoon. Four dancers, Mysty, Winter, Dawn, and another. About 5+ customers. Dawn asked if interested in a private or show. I asked how much for dance. $35. I asked full nude, full touch. She said full nude. I repeated full touch and she replied full nude. I passed. I have had 5-6 bbbj at Sugar Shack in the last 6 months.

Mysty is the number one provider of such. As little as .5 as much as .9. Never had cim, but several cot.

On upgrades, you can have 30 minutes for $.4 only once was denied bbbj and settled for covered.

More money than usual, but when in a pinched and no time to drive around, this is a nice option.

Ricksone
04-13-06, 11:42
I have had 5-6 bbbj at Sugar Shack in the last 6 months.

Mysty is the number one provider of such. As little as .5 as much as .9. Never had cim, but several cot.

On upgrades, you can have 30 minutes for $.4 only once was denied bbbj and settled for covered.

More money than usual, but when in a pinched and no time to drive around, this is a nice option.It might be good to not post this stuff. Just this morning the news was reporting investigations going on at Private Rondevue (sp?) and Secret Encounters. Seems there may be more than modeling going on there and the police have video and are deciding who to charge for prostitution. The store, girl or customer. They had been busted for the same thing 4 years ago.

Maybe we should not bring anymore attention to these places, even if it's just here.

Your thoughts?

R

Uziel
04-13-06, 23:09
Well the last time I was there, they had practically all new girls and they seemed real careful and on the up and up. It seemed to be legit now. This was right after the thing out at Shack out on Powell and 130th or something.

It might be good to not post this stuff. Just this morning the news was reporting investigations going on at Private Rondevue (sp?) and Secret Encounters. Seems there may be more than modeling going on there and the police have video and are deciding who to charge for prostitution. The store, girl or customer. They had been busted for the same thing 4 years ago.

Maybe we should not bring anymore attention to these places, even if it's just here.

Your thoughts?

R

Red Dog
04-13-06, 23:19
Damn dude (cowboy) what were you thinking?

The heat is on and I think a little discretion will help to preserve some of our favorite mongering places.

5-6 bbbj? The fucking cops will think that's all that's going on there! Just you wait and see. The next time I go, and the service isn't what it used to be, because someone was a little too graphic in their description, and they get busted- I'm gonna be pissed!

It isn't necessary to be this open about it. A simple "I was very pleased with the service," will suffice.

I can only think of three reasons one would provide such detail-

1. They're bragging!
2. They're lying!
3. It's a set-up!

I was admonished back in '05 for maling plea for some discretion. I haven't posted since, but I just had to again. Please use some common sense!

Babybull
04-14-06, 01:16
Street SWs are moving targets. Dancers in clubs are sitting ducks.

If you want to suggest a visit to a club -- fine. But leave the details out.

Diet Coke
06-15-06, 14:23
Stopped by early afternoon several times and then again around 5 to 6 several times. Early no one dancing, an hour later saw three dancers, a cute white girl, Terrel, a black dancer, and a fatty. I talked w/ Terrel but she did not offer full nude, full touch dances that I seek.

Diet Coke
06-15-06, 14:35
Stopped late afternoon. A somewhat cute, but a bit chunky Asian/Hispanic hanging out of door at Oh Zone, said hi, but I went to Pop A Top. Watched several older and fatter dancers do their thing when a cute lady who had not danced(yet, at least) sat down with me. Chat turned to what she had to offer. Shows or $35 dances. I asked about the beaded curtains instead of doors and she said guys there were cool. Offered full nude, full touch dance. I finished my beer and we headed over to Oh Zone. There were several girls lounging around inside, but my quick glances indicated they were not that great in attractiveness, but did not really get good look. Paid $15 to counter guy and went to a bead curtain room. Paid girl $20. Several other rooms had doors. Dance was okay, not great by my past standards. Some of the time I could see another guy at the counter further inside and if he looked, could see me with my hands on her breasts as she sat on my lap, but he seemed not to look or care. No touching of me other than lap sitting/grinding.

Red Dog
06-17-06, 02:46
I too was in Chantilly Lace, but it was a week or so back. It was late in the evening (about 11:30 PM). This is a little later than I really like to show up, but that's when I was in the neighborhood.

I was happy to discover that it was just as I remembered. I had a show from a good looking black lady. She had to every bit of 5' 10" and had a really nice bod. Needless to say I had no complaints. If I remember correctly her name was Bella. I have her digits, btu didn't think to get the OK to pass them on here.

Yes, the cost was a lilttle higher than I would normally spend on a show of this nature, I really felt it was worth the cost. If I'd had some change however the price would have been less. My bad for not checking funds before going into the show.

All I can say is that if you decide to visit this venue, it is still good. Please treat the girls with respect, and you will have a nice time. I've been a semi-regular for a couple years, and I have really never had a complaint. The only complaint is that they don't serve Budweiser! LOL

Red Dog
06-17-06, 03:09
Like Diet Coke, I also visited the Pop-ATop/Oh Zone complex. This has been one of my favorite clubs for the last ten years or so. I was last there a couple weeks back. I try to make in there a couple times a month.

Yes, the dancers are a little aged, but I don't really like the "young uns'" with there fake looks and their attitudes! There are some really fine looking gals at this club also,and they are really eager to please. I have neve been dissapointed. Maybe at my age, I'm easier to please, but I have been in clubs all over this country, and I like this one better than any other.

Stop by and see Amber (the bartender) and Deja, and Marie, and any of the other girls. Treat them with respect, and you will have a nice time. This ain't spam! The service is great, and I've never failed to enjoy myself.

Hey Diet Coke- PM me and maybe we could arrange to meet there sometime.

Be nice guys and have fun! There's still action out there. How much is up to you!

Red Dog
06-23-06, 02:38
I was into Chantilly Lace (the Sugar Shack complex on Killingsworth and Cully) Wednesday night, and had a nice "visit" with Bella once again.

If you are into light skin black girls (which I am) I'd suggest you look her up. She is not little, but she is HWP. She's probably about 21-22, but is more mature on an intimate basis if you know what I mean. She is very nice looking as well, and when you are with her, you never get the feeling she wants to get you out as quickly as possible.

I was there this afternoon as well, and saw a dancer that I had forgotten about. Charlize is also a tall gal with some of the nicest tits in Portland. She ain't small, but she ain't big. She is really good looking, and doesn't have the attitude that some of the "Barbie Dolls"have.

It had been over a year since I'd seen Charlize. I thought maybe she moved on, but her schedule and mine just didn't coincide.

Bottom line- you won't be disappointed if you choose wisely! Have fun out there.

RD

Diet Coke
07-02-06, 15:08
Stopped by early weekday afternoon (several weeks ago) and three girls listed as dancing: Mysty, Dawn, Lita. Mysty is an older and fuller figured dancer who never had any guys at tip rail so she never took off any clothes. Dawn and Lita were cute. A bit later Sinamon and Daizy arrived. Discussed dances with some of them. Daizy looked young and said she had been there just a week. When asked about touching during a dance she said you could touch her legs. I passed. I did get one good dance from one of the others. Castella, Asian(I think) also joined the group. Cute, but never discussed dances with her. Most dancers did not approach me when I was sitting at the tables away from tip rail.
Later in late afternoon I returned and Lexy and Jada, a black girl, were there and some from earlier were gone. I got several more dances. One good and one from Jada, poor on my scale. She allowed little lower contact and got pissed when I tried to suck a nipple. All dances for $35 and supposed to be full nude and full touch. One dancer, from whom I had had a great dance before, advised me of some other options but also warned me it was that time of month. Anyone care to comment on other service options here or by PM on options between the $35 single dance and $150 (or more) show?
Rick

Red Dog
07-14-06, 02:15
After a brief stop at Chantily Lace (Sugar Shack complex) this afternoon I ventured on down to the Pop-A-Top on Columbia Blvd. Since these are my two favorite clubs in the PDX area, I would not be disappoited. I've been into the "club scene" in this town since the early "Seventies."

But, I have a funny story to tell about this trip. I called a cab to take me from Sugar Shack, to the Pop-A-Top. I won't mention the cab company (but their cabs are black and white). We pulled into the Pop-A-Top parking lot, and when we hit the driveway off Columbia, the car broke a ball-joint. I'm glad it was in the parking lot rather than a block or two before!

The dude looked at me like he was expecting me to pay for the repair. Fuck that! I paid the fare, and went inside!

At this point it was about shift change. A couple of my ATF's were there, but it was somewhat confusing, so I took my friend, Deja to the "O" Zone for a private show.

I'l tell you what- the girls are not the youngest (well spome are), but they atr gorgeous. And they have great attitude. Bear in mind that this is strictly my opinion. But I'll tell you- if you keep an open mind in this club, you can't help but fall in love!"

RD

Diet Coke
07-30-06, 01:19
Weekday afternoon visits:
Oh Zone: After hooking up with Honesty at Pop a Top went there for a dance. $15 to counter guy and then to room. $20 to her. Two rooms with beaded curtains, for dances I guess, and other rooms with doors, for the shows, I presume. In old days all had doors. Honesty moved chair to side to be more out of view and gave a fairly decent nude touchy (on her) dance. An "honest" dance.
Sugar Shack:
Stopped by a number of times in early and late afternoon weekday. When arrived around 3-4 PM there were 4 dancers listed, Mysty, Desire, Lucky, and Lita. Lita started her second song when I got there and I went to tip rail. She looked tired. Cute girl. Never asked me about dance or show and departed area after dancing and soon after I saw her leaving in street clothes. I wanted a dance from her. Lucky was okay looking with a few extra pounds in tummy. Sonya danced, not listed, and afterwards asked about a dance. I asked about full nude, full touch and she said full nude, so I passed. Later around 6 only Asian Nikki was listed and then another dancer. Both there and at CL, it seemed near dead. I was disappointed not to get a quality dance. I still like the almost daylight lighting there. I like to see the goods.
Chantilly Lace:
Stopped in a number of times while rotating in and out of Sugar Shack during weekday early and late afternoon. Sometimes nobody dancing. Other times 2 or 3 available. One dancer, Holly, looked good but went off with another guy. In late afternoon, a very petite dancer named Carmen danced. Beautiful small breasts, very slender hips, shaved pussy and overall super cute, with Hustler tatooed on small of her back. She asked after dance if interested in a show and I asked about dance. It would be nude but not full touch. I passed. Damn, I should have asked more. Maybe got for a show if could find out what delights it would include and no upselling.
PM me if you have any info about any of dancers at SS or CL.
Rick

Wontie
07-31-06, 15:13
I've been there a couple of times and I agree with people who have said that the place is pleasantly sleazy :)

I used to see a girl called Melanie there, I don't know if she's still there. Very pretty, also quite serious about the rules.

A few months ago I had a dance from Cherry (I think she said), who was a real clock-watcher -- but if you have the money, she'll give you a great dance. Perky and cute.

Also a dance from Cheyenne, who's a bit of an odd duck, but I had a great time. The fake tits were a new one to me -- not my favorite.

Red Dog
09-11-06, 13:45
Not having anything better to do yesterday, I decided a little strip club recon was in order. Actually, what could be better than that?

My local club (Beavers) is just about ready to shut the doors for good. I don't know the exact date. They don't open until 2:00 on Sundays, so I wasn't sure if they were permanently closed yet or not, since it was before 2:00 that I went by. Too bad- I'll miss that dive!

So, on to NorthEast Portland it was. First stop was Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace. The doors to Chantilly Lace were locked, but the video store was open for private shows. Sugar Shack was open, but no one there piqued my curiosity enough to even consider a show. On the way out though, I did run into one of my favorites- Bella. She was getting ready to leave, but said she'd stick around for a show. I wasn't ready yet, so I passed. Hell I hadn't even had a beer yet!

So off to get a beer. Where else but Pop-A-Top. I just love this place. Maybe it helps to be a half-ass regular, but for me the service is great from the bartender- Amber.

So, after sufficient beers, I was ready. I wanted a show with Marie, but she was getting off shift (7:00) so I just went for a dance. Now she may not be for everyone's tastes, but she reaaly turns my crank! For those who've never followed her across the parking lot, you've never seen a sexy walk. I'd pay just to follow her around town!

A little later was show time. I passed on Deja (sp), but went with another black lady. She was new there and I hadn't seen her before. She is 37 (yeah- that's right- 37) and delivered very well. Problem is, I don't remember her name- Sorry.

After leaving that end of town, I stopped by 92nd Street Club, off Foster. That place wasn't happening last night. I hadn't been there in a bit, but it seemed to me to be going downhill. Maybe it was just the timing.

Stopped by Tommy's III at 80th and Foster. It's a nice place with hot dancers, but the "private" area ain't too private. Nice place just the same.

That's it- it was time to go home. 'Til next time.

Diet Coke
09-13-06, 00:38
At Oh Zone, are there still just beaded curtains for the dances (not shows)?
Also what about Sugar Shack? I read on another board (I think) that the doors were removed for the dances. Do you know about that?
Rick

Red Dog
09-13-06, 13:55
Diet Coke-

Yes- there are still the beaded curtains in the "dance areas" at Oh Zone. Out of curiosity I tried like hell to see if I had a view from the outside. It is very obscured. For whatever activity will take place in these rooms, I wouldn't worry at all. Also there is a bit of a blind spot off to the side on the room. Just slide your chair into that area, if the dancer doesn't do it for you.

I'm not sure about the doors at Sugar Shack. The room I saw into had the door open, so I don't know if it was out of view, or removed. On the other hand I wasn't really paying much attention.

I don't know about the doors on the "dance" rooms at Chantilly Lace, since it was closed. The last time I was in there prior to this week, the doors were still up, and they had locks.

Pete97232
09-13-06, 14:56
At Oh Zone, are there still just beaded curtains for the dances (not shows)?
Also what about Sugar Shack? I read on another board (I think) that the doors were removed for the dances. Do you know about that?
Rick

Sugar Shack and Chantilly Lace have doors removed for dances only. Chantilly Lace Shows have doors. Sugar Shack has 1 room that still has a door. Some of the girls pick that room out and you can luck out on a better dance. But I heard it is up to the bartender as to if you get the room or not. Management I guess hasn't figured that angle yet

Red Dog
09-14-06, 05:52
I didn't know that the doors were missing, but in this day and age, I'm not surprised. The question is, why? Have they been under some sort of LE presssure? Are they rquiring the bar staff to go check on the patrons getting a dance? Maybe it's a health issue (for us old guys). LOL

I never really liked the dance rooms in Sugar Shack anyway, but there used to be "some" privacy. If there was one I'd do a dance with, she would come to Chantillay Lace, or we ain't gonna dance!

Speaking of dances and shows... Anyone have a report on Dillingers? It's part of the same group, and I'm wondering if management runs it the same.

I was there (quite by accident) a couple months back, and there was this brunette lady.

I liked her questions, and her attitude. Unfortunately I was without wallet that day (forgot-dumbass errand), or I'd been all over that!

Pete97232
09-16-06, 21:09
I didn't know that the doors were missing, but in this day and age, I'm not surprised. The question is, why? Have they been under some sort of LE presssure? Are they rquiring the bar staff to go check on the patrons getting a dance? Maybe it's a health issue (for us old guys). LOL

I never really liked the dance rooms in Sugar Shack anyway, but there used to be "some" privacy. If there was one I'd do a dance with, she would come to Chantillay Lace, or we ain't gonna dance!

Speaking of dances and shows... Anyone have a report on Dillingers? It's part of the same group, and I'm wondering if management runs it the same.

I was there (quite by accident) a couple months back, and there was this brunette lady.

I liked her questions, and her attitude. Unfortunately I was without wallet that day (forgot-dumbass errand), or I'd been all over that!

A few months ago they started having the "dancers" sign a note indicating that they would not use the room for anything other than a legit show. They sign the note each time they have a show. I'm sure management knows what is going on.

Oregon Cowboy
09-25-06, 06:22
I have used this complex for about two years and have never gone away sad. Mysty is one of my favorites and gives a great bbbj with hand action. I have had them in as little as one song or two songs.

I have had several other expirences that rival anything with escorts at about the same price $.4 for 30 min.

But now that the doors are gone. Sheeshhh. Could dry up.

Roman Mt
09-26-06, 02:08
So here’s a question for you guys. I came across a nice divey little nude dance club that has private rooms in which the girls tell you up front you can get nude with them and touch all you want. They charge for 40 for 30 min of time in the room and the bigger the tip (about another 40 works well)the more she will do. You get the idea. So my question is should I post the spot in a review or try to be a little more discrete and let guys who have posted pm me for the spot?
Thanks for the input.
Roman

Pete97232
09-26-06, 02:31
The people in this group pretty much know all the clubs. You can name the club, but don't name names of the dancers. Or should I say, leave it general such as "I got a great dance from Sugar."

If you let guys pm you for more info that is great.

So here’s a question for you guys. I came across a nice divey little nude dance club that has private rooms in which the girls tell you up front you can get nude with them and touch all you want. They charge for 40 for 30 min of time in the room and the bigger the tip (about another 40 works well)the more she will do. You get the idea. So my question is should I post the spot in a review or try to be a little more discrete and let guys who have posted pm me for the spot?
Thanks for the input.
Roman

Red Dog
09-26-06, 19:19
I'm with Pete on this one. No harm in naming the club, but a little discretion about "specific service" is in order.

Hey- Pete? Last time I was out Sugar Shack way, Chantilly Lace was closed. So, do you know if the doors in there have been removed as well? How 'bout in the private show rooms?

I guess I'd better mosey on over there this weekend and check it out.

Amp Guide
11-18-06, 12:39
Had reason to go out clubbing some. Union Jacks was nice for the Punk goth girl. nice shows.

OUTLAW bar was a bust band was not that great and the girls were week. I was hoping for more of an upscale place but who knows what it will develop into..

More importantly. Sugar Shack. Where did all the good looking girls go? I remember a few years ago it was a hot place where the girls were just a day over 18 and hot as hell. Where else in the world can you get a girl for a dollar to show you all she has and split her lips apart with a view of her clit. There were a few ok girls but I have seen SWs. that are better. THey are nice but who wants to go look at bruised girls in a club. Also American girls seem to be getting fatter. I was shocked at the Pendoulis breats and tommies that stuck out past the belt or legs.

Where are all the other hot 18 yos hanging out these days

AMP

Big John Stud
11-26-06, 21:40
I checked out the two clubs near SE 52nd Ave & Foster Rd. - they are "DV8" which is actually located on Powell just 1/2 block E. of 52nd ... and Devils Point which is a few blocks away, on Foster around 54th.

I've had some good shows in the past at both clubs but Sunday, was not great for either. DV8 had nobody dancing and I saw a couple hanging out at the bar, there were a few guys shooting pool. Then the 1 chick gets up and she's fat with tattoos. No thanks.

Devils Point features hot young punkette dancers and rockin' music - Live music even, on Saturday nights. One of my favorite girls there is Malice who is there on Tuesday. However a disturbing trend? Today 2 girls both young cute slender and - panties stayed on!! A full set with both. Three of us on the rack, tipping every song. Disappointing if you're lookin to view some pussy.

Jody's Club on NE Glisan at 122nd Ave - had a full Thanksgiving dinner rolled out absolutely FREE. Just a plug for this long time establishment the girls are hotter than ever. Full beaver show right up close.

Ikaikaster
12-18-06, 03:07
I always thought that full contact lap dances were illegal in PDX, but a friend told me that that's only the case if the woman is nude. If she has something on - like say a lingerie - that's OK. is that true?

Edgar Alan Ho
12-24-06, 00:24
I always thought that full contact lap dances were illegal in PDX, but a friend told me that that's only the case if the woman is nude. If she has something on - like say a lingerie - that's OK. is that true?

The law prohibits exchanging money for sexual gratification.

Lap dances are an entirely different thing.

Rule #1, how much touching is allowed always depends on the individual dancer. ASK her and she'll tell you.

Rule #2, some clubs have their own "house rules", such as "NO TOUCHING THE DANCERS." However, Rule #1 can override rule #2. If a dancer is in a NO TOUCHING club but says you can touch, then go ahead. But be aware that the club can kick you out for violating their rules.

Rule #3 thru however many more there are, are enforced by the OLCC. Oregon Liquor Control Commission. It's one of those weird legal entities that don't exist in most states. A leftover from prohibition. The OLCC gets to make its own rules for establishments that serve alcohol. Which is nearly all strip clubs.

The OLCC doesn't want customers touching dancers.

Go to a strip club that doesn't serve alcohol (also known as a "juice bar") and the OLCC is not involved. These are the places that typically offer the highest mileage (the most contact.) Because the OLCC rules are not in effect.

Amp Guide
01-10-07, 03:53
nary a SW in sight. went on a club patrol. checked out the darker side. went to the old Dino's Looks like its now the Hawthorne bar. Nothing special there. three girls not the most pleasant to look at . but cheap T and A.

Later went to Outlawas one girl working. we chatted some. she was nice but was quite a bit heavy.

Club 205 had some hot girls in it. Took a tall girl there with me. she got all the attention . Was fun to watch as it was her first time in a strip club. SHe asked OUCH DID THAT HURT when one perfect body dancer showed her her clit piercing. It was an intersting night.

Later guys Come on Lets start the posting out there
AMp

Kerry88
01-14-07, 05:18
I've been hitting Caberet I lately, the one on Burnside. Some excellent high mileage dances from a sweet girl named Vegas. If you like tall chicks she's the real deal, lean and very athletic.

I've also been stopping into Wildcats on Canyon. Fun atmosphere, but the private dances have been lame to mediocre.

gustavo
02-01-07, 01:20
Well gentlemen, I've been holding off on the mongering lately, but decided to try the usual haunts.

Jeezus, I went to the joint over by 60th and Killingsworth into one of the arenas of flesh (the CW joint) and was quoted absolutely outrageous prices. One of the gals, sorry don't remember her name, said that she'd give me a bbbj but the prices started at $$ (plus the cost of the cubicle @ .5). I've learned over the years, you get better milage with the "plain janes" but it wasn't the case here. She was Asian so I'm guessin' that adds at least .50 to the usual fee. I was really shocked. She looked Phillippina and had one too many lumpia (sp?). Jaunted over to Dillinger's and talked to one gal who couldn't perform as she was in a car accident and her "mouth was cut," but'd give me a h/j or sex. Oh my, I'm sure she was hit by the pimp stick -- really sad. After that depressing foray into mongerdom, I was pretty depressed and went home and perused Jackson's excellent photo gallery...cheaper and a lot better in my estimation.

Just wondering if anybody can suggest alternatives to Oh Zone, Dillingers, and the megaplex at 60th and Killingsworth?

Gustavo

Diet Coke
02-01-07, 11:40
The last post reminded me I never posted a report here (several on tuscl) about my foray to Portland about a month or so ago. One visit to the Shack got an offer from a dancer who I knew gave a great dances. Prices offered a dance 35, BJ 80, FS 150. Got the dance that was full touch, digits, but no real touch on me. Room had no door or curtain. On a later trip another day, found same girl, attractive slender blonde, in Chantilly Lace. Went for the BJ, yes I know it is high priced. Again, room with no door, but she had a chair in doorway which she supposed to indicate "no peeking" and she had mentioned paying the manager $.1 to look the other way. In the room, she got nude and said let's warm you up and gave a dance, again allowing full touch and digits. That was followed my the BJ. I just was not comfortable with the lack of a door and even though I had purposely worn sweats for easy access and quick recovery, I was nervous. My discomfort caused me to spill way too quickly, so cleaned up and bit and then she asked for the $.8. I asked her where the FS was offered and it was my understanding that it was also there in a room without a door. If "shows" are still being offered in rooms with doors, please post.

In my first trip to Portland I also had hit Oh Zone, after being offered a dance in Pop a Top. My recent stops at the Top have encountered long times with no dance requests or only a request after being there too long. Dancers used to hustle dances to go to the Oh Zone more in my visits several years ago. Got a dance from M., a black girl, she said full touch but actually received somewhat limited lower touch, no digits. Dance price up to $.4. $.15 to guy at counter and $.25 upfront to girl. Room still with no door, just beaded curtains.

Dragon123
02-07-07, 05:13
Stopped in to check out Devil's Point last night, based on good reviews from other coniseuers.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, guys were not joking what a bar full of hotties! Alternative girls with tats, peircings, and that trashy punk rock look. Was a slow night patron-wise, and plenty of opportunities to oogle and chat. Was suprised at the number of non-dancer chicks in the place, either single or as part of a couple.

Hottest girl of the bunch was Arisa. Tall, pale, very slender, hair dyed jet black, nice natural rack. On a scale of 1-10 she rates at least a 9.

If you like the alternative girl look, check it out.

Diet Coke
02-08-07, 02:20
Tell more about this place. What and where is it?

Seem Stome
02-08-07, 14:30
It Located At The Cornerof Foster And 52nd.across The Street From An Adult Book Store,which By The Way Is A Great Place To Take A Girl For Some Fun.as For Extras,you Wont Get Ant At The Point.

Hello Seem Stome,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Babybull
02-10-07, 15:53
The more specific details you give about clubs, the more likely they will be shut down. Unlike street workers, the girls in clubs -- and the clubs themselves -- are sitting ducks for LE.

Please tell us us where the dancers are friendly and open-minded. Please do NOT go into specifics unless you want your favorite places raided.

Dragon123
02-10-07, 16:50
Tell more about this place. What and where is it?They've got a web page up on ******* (warning, has music that plays in background):

http://www.*******.com/devilspoint

There's a photo of Aris the super hottie down on the left.

The club is in a pretty tiny building. One stage, couple pool tables, small bar. The private dance area is almost literally a closet, with a curtain on the door.

Was my first time there, so I know of nothing re: extras as mentioned below. If anyone has any info, I'd sure like to know!

CaribbeanGringo
02-15-07, 04:21
I've found the quality of girls in this place is consistently pretty smoking.
$5 cover. Texas holdem for points Sun-Tues.
All nude, full bar.
Works for me.

Jdbkk555
02-23-07, 22:53
I made the standard drip in to Viewpoint, near PDX on the way in and out. It's always a good place to work off the commute uncertainties around flying in and out of Portland. The ladies are reasonably nice, the place better than some, but not as nice as others and the short drive from there to the airport is a snap.

I visited Stars in Beaverton (what a place for a strip joint.) Like the guy says below. Very nice ladies, clean place. I'll be back. I had a nice chat with a few. One that was sporting her new enhanced boobs. And a very nice Chinese/Pinoy mix that had been there for only a few months that was full of cheer and spark. I hear the dinner there is pretty decent (though I'd avoid the fish).

I went to an old haunt up in NW. Dancing Bare. Same dirty place I remember from years back. Same old lady running the joint. It was a real disappointment on a late Friday afternoon to find only 2 ladies working it. One was so very tired she hardly had the time to move. The other was one of those YSWA (young strippers with attitude) that refused to appease the customers present simply because there were not enough to satisify her minimum per dance to remove anything. The best part appeared to be lunch served.

For this trip. I'll give Stars, 5 stars. Viewpoint the standard 3. And a disappointing Dancing Bare 1. 5 points (at least there was no cover)

JD

Magic501
02-24-07, 21:01
Gringo, the Dolphin 2 Club is just down the street. It's one of my favorite haunts; and not just because my girl works there! It's usually a pretty busy place and the ladies are smokin' :D

Babybull
03-07-07, 00:30
Anybody been to the DV8 Club on Powell?

Dragon123
04-01-07, 20:33
DV8 has been kind of hit or miss for me... more miss than hit the last few times. It strikes me as more of a place that a few regulars hang out and drink than anything else.

Quality of the dancers is hit our miss... last year there was a smoking hot amerasian dancer there (half asian/half black) who was a real sweetheart. I've only been there a few times in the last six months, and have found the quality to be a 5-6 on a scale of 10, but the girls are little stand offish.

Red Dog
04-04-07, 04:29
It was mentioned a while back that the doors (for the private dance rooms) in the Sugar Shack complex, and Pop-A-Top had been removed. Not toally true.

After a short hiatus, I wandered into both places a few times in the last few weeks. All is well. At the Sugar Shack, see Lexy. At Pop-A-Top, see Deja.

Don't all crowd in there now. If you do, save me a seat!

Slutt Mastr
04-07-07, 18:54
OMG did I find a piece of heaven at Jiggles.

Blond 22, hot hard body. worth every freaken $$.

Big Truck
04-10-07, 20:23
Had a little time today so I stoped by the Sugar Shack, not much going on there, like 5 girls listed on the board, some regulars and some I've never seen before, Walked down to Chantily Lace a few people in there and there were like 10 girls listed also some regulars and some never seen before, One girl sitting in the hall by the bathrooms looking for shows, I went in to get a table dance but nothing looked all that good to me, saved my money and left try again someother time, Anyone know much about the one in milwaukie in front of dillingers been there one time but was real dead.

Babybull
04-11-07, 23:58
The place has been going down hill for a couple of years. They used to have lots of dancers and lots of private shows in the rooms nextdoor, off the bookstore. But these days, they rarely have more than one or two girls dancing. Your best bet is to go to Dillinger's, scope out a dancer you like and talk to her. If you hit it off, they usually will do private dances for you at Sugar Shack.

Kongorilla
04-12-07, 14:13
OMG did I find a piece of heaven at Jiggles.

Blond 22, hot hard body. worth every freaken $$.You are so right about Heaven, she can have lets say. Very entertaining dances if you are a regular. Just an amazing girl!

Jiggles has some of the best looking girls and most stimulating lap dances I have found in the Portland area!

Kongorilla
04-13-07, 22:02
The place has been going down hill for a couple of years. They used to have lots of dancers and lots of private shows in the rooms nextdoor, off the bookstore. But these days, they rarely have more than one or two girls dancing. Your best bet is to go to Dillinger's, scope out a dancer you like and talk to her. If you hit it off, they usually will do private dances for you at Sugar Shack.It has been really dead at Sugar Shack II for the past six months. From what I've heard, some of the girls turned 21 and moved to other clubs, a couple have become pregnant and some have gone to Nevada to seek their fortunes.

Still, a couple weeks ago they had five girls one night, two were pretty decent. Dillingers was busy too.

I guess it is really hit or miss as to how busy it is.

Beetle Bug
04-20-07, 15:20
The place has been going down hill for a couple of years. They used to have lots of dancers and lots of private shows in the rooms nextdoor, off the bookstore. But these days, they rarely have more than one or two girls dancing. Your best bet is to go to Dillinger's, scope out a dancer you like and talk to her. If you hit it off, they usually will do private dances for you at Sugar Shack.
This is sometimes a good idea, but I've been out there a couple of times in the last month looking or some action, and both times everything has been closed up. (Except for the old guy renting videos in the shop in the Sugar Shack Building, but he doesn't know anything.)

Definitely, the view is hit of miss from here, too.

Kongorilla
04-21-07, 02:33
This is sometimes a good idea, but I've been out there a couple of times in the last month looking for some action, and both times everything has been closed up. (Except for the old guy renting videos in the shop in the Sugar Shack Building, but he doesn't know anything.)

Definitely, the view is hit or miss from here, too.I was in about a week ago Thursday and there were two girls down the hill and three at Dillingers. I was told nobody at the Sugar Shack Too works before 7 pm anymore, but that they had just hired five girls. Saw a couple more girls come in as I was leaving.

Big Truck
04-21-07, 20:54
Any reports on the Sugar Shack and Chantily Lace on Killingsworth, haven't been there for awhile.

CaribbeanGringo
04-24-07, 20:30
Gringo, the Dolphin 2 Club is just down the street. It's one of my favorite haunts; and not just because my girl works there! It's usually a pretty busy place and the ladies are smokin' :D

Thanks Magic--I'll check it out!!

Kongorilla
05-05-07, 23:19
Jiggles in Tualatin was very busy on Friday with it seemed like 20 girls, and not a bad looker in the bunch. They have opened a VIP room where you have to buy multiple dances, the room is curtained off and has a sofa...much more private and comfortable than the usual dance areas. Heaven, Porsha, Anjelica and Valentine are just gorgeous and give good dances.

Sugar Shack Too in Milwaukie was busy Friday around 8 o'clock with five girls (most were new hires), all younger, pretty good looking and enthusiastic about their work. Actually had a few customers tipping at the stage also. Most be the busy time of year, because a month earlier it was pretty dead..

At both clubs I was told that Friday was the night to see all the hotter girls.

Beetle Bug
05-07-07, 21:39
Something to file away for next year..........

I was enjoying myself at the Acropolis Saturday evening, expecting the place to be crowded, and was pleasnatly surprised to find out that it was really slow. What does that mean? Lotsa one-on-one time to talk to the ladies, that's what.

If there's only one guy at the back stages, they really don't have much else to do, do they? I have found that when in that situation, for the price of, say, a table dance, you can get the full attention of the lady for all 4 songs. Of course, the attention might not be the same as back in the lap dance room, but a pleasant experience nevertheless.

Why was it slow? Everybody was out doing something else on Cinco de Mayo, of course! Pick a day when there are other distractions, and you could get more attention.

MyBudFang
05-11-07, 16:00
Something to file away for next year.........

I was enjoying myself at the Acropolis Saturday evening, expecting the place to be crowded, and was pleasnatly surprised to find out that it was really slow. What does that mean? Lotsa one-on-one time to talk to the ladies, that's what.

If there's only one guy at the back stages, they really don't have much else to do, do they? I have found that when in that situation, for the price of, say, a table dance, you can get the full attention of the lady for all 4 songs. Of course, the attention might not be the same as back in the lap dance room, but a pleasant experience nevertheless.

Why was it slow? Everybody was out doing something else on Cinco de Mayo, of course! Pick a day when there are other distractions, and you could get more attention.I don't mean to frown on your parade, but you only have to pay 1 dollar per song at the stage, if you want to, then by all means do so, but you are letting them get away with more than they ought to. Yes, some of them are worth the money, but even at the acrop, you will have a dude or 2.

Having said that, the acrop is one of my favorites, memory and tonic are some of the hottest yng ladies around.

Have a good day, and be cool.

Dragon123
05-16-07, 02:18
Stopped in at Tommy's III the other night. Couple of black cuties were working, but their attention was elsewhere. A few white girls, only two real cuties. On was dark haired (dyed blonde-ish), olive complexiion. Was hoping to see more of her, but two Justin Timberlake wannabe's came in and occupied her attention. There was a smoking hot 25-ish latina girl there, with tits and nipples that would turn the head of a gay catholic priest, but she seemed to have a special friend (big bald guy with a beard, go figure).

Headed over to Club 82nd (or whatever the name is now). Glad I did. An older hottie there named Rhonda (part time dancer). Maybe 35-40, but jeebus she had a nice ass (and legs, and tits). Was also a smoking hot two-girl show latter between "Satan's Bunny" (an alternative chick with big striped stockings and a playboy bunny shirt) and a semi-hot blonde. Missed that one.

Hit Club 82nd again tonight. Was totally dead. Only two dancers (Satan's Bunny, and a semi-attractive black chick.)

Headed over to DV8. Holy crap, has that place turned around. A few months ago it was dead as a rock... tonight it was packed with hotties. Sierra, a 19 year old blonde with an absolutely perfect natural body. There was another tight blond, maybe 20-25 as well, plus a 30ish blond with a set of bolt-ons who looked like she'd just walked out of an "A Class" porn film. I arrived after 9, just missing a tiny asian chick shows (but still in time to see her jump on stage in street clothes to a girl and girl interaction with Sierra).

DV8 is now worth a stop, for sure.

Kongorilla
05-16-07, 23:37
Made the stop in Milwaukie about nine o'clock last night. Dillingers was quiet, with only one dancer (but the waitress said more were coming in), so I walked down the hill to SS2. It was busier than Dillingers, with three nice looking girls (one white, one asian, one black), and they seemed to be giving private shows as well as dances fairly regularly in the hour I was there.

Diet Coke
05-17-07, 14:53
At Sugar Shack 2, did you notice if rooms for shows and/or dances had door?
I thought and was told the doors at SS (1) and Chantilly Lace had been removed and that was true for me at both places when I got just dances.
I have never been south to SS2.

Kongorilla
05-17-07, 21:34
At Sugar Shack 2, did you notice if rooms for shows and/or dances had door?

I thought and was told the doors at SS (1) and Chantilly Lace had been removed and that was true for me at both places when I got just dances.

I have never been south to SS2.At SS2 the rooms for shows have doors. Not sure about where they have dances at now, used to be a small room behind beaded curtains. All the rooms are in the video store next to SS2. This is also used by the girls up the hill at Dillingers. I was at SS1 a couple months ago and there were still rooms in the complex there that had doors and they used them for shows.

Kongorilla
06-15-07, 13:17
I was in Astoria a couple weeks ago and dropped by Annie's on a Saturday night. Small strip club, and the girls were fairly plain. There was one excellent black girl, who gave a very attentive lap dance in the seperate area they have for such things. An offer of a private show was made, much like the deal at Sugar Shack (I passed). My friend had a dance from a different girl, but no private show was mentioned. Not sure where the shows are given.

I dropped by SS2 on the way back Sunday evening, only one (very hot) girl working at the time (about 7:30 pm), several guys in attendance.

The following Friday I went to Jiggles, which was very quiet and only a few of the hottest regulars were there (Rose Festival Fleet week, I'm guessing). Heaven was at her teasing best, and there is a young gal named Allie who should be recommended for her enthusiastic lap dances.

Kongorilla
06-16-07, 13:35
I'm looking for info on the clubs Soobies and Pallas. Nice places? Good-looking girls? Table or lap dance? I saw some dancers on /www.pdxblackbook.com/ (an excellent resource for Portland strippers and lingerie models) that I wanted to check out.

Beetle Bug
06-18-07, 18:50
I haven't been into Annie's for a year or so now, but I know that for many years their ladies were coming down for a few days or a week from an agency in Portland, and that it had been that way for several years anyway. There has been some home-grown talent in the past, but Astoria is a small town and there's not a big talent pool there. Besides, everybody knows everybody there.

I have to make one comment about Soobies. I have been a night cabbie on-and-off over the years, and have picked up ladies (on official business, heh) on three occasions from there. On two of those trips, the ladies were quite upset about the way management had treated them that night. I mean "yelling, cursing, had to be pulled out by the bouncer" upset. I figure that is not a very good record, and haven't bothered going in as a customer just for that reason.

Diet Coke
06-19-07, 14:54
I have been to Annie's a number of times and posted on tuscl. Only had a few dances and never offered a private show option, but interested to know more. Last dances I had were no contact, no value $20 and I swore to self to be content to the close action at tip rail, especially when few other customers are there. The last dance I had was from a regular dancer there for years (do not remember name), very skinny, small tits, but somehow appealing. Her stage dances are in your face and I expected more from a private dance but was disappointed. She mentioned she was also a firefighter from the greater coastal area (it even could be true). Anyone with info on show option, please post.

Kongorilla
06-19-07, 23:26
I have been to Annie's a number of times and posted on tuscl. Only had a few dances and never offered a private show option, but interested to know more. Last dances I had were no contact, no value $20 and I swore to self to be content to the close action at tip rail, especially when few other customers are there. The last dance I had was from a regular dancer there for years (do not remember name), very skinny, small tits, but somehow appealing. Her stage dances are in your face and I expected more from a private dance but was disappointed. She mentioned she was also a firefighter from the greater coastal area (it even could be true). Anyone with info on show option, please post.I usually drop by Annies four times a year, for the past several years. I had heard of offers of shows being made, but this was the first time I experienced it. The black girl (slim, large breasts)I got the dance from and who made the offer for the show was visiting from Tacoma (but I can't remember her name, sorry). It is interesting. She gave lots of contact during the lap dance, but I guess they video the private dance area because the girl in the booth next to us had her dance stopped for contact to the customer, by the bartender (? ) who said they caught it on camera. Didn't bother my girl though, she continued to be very enthusiastic.

Kongorilla
06-19-07, 23:32
I was told by her that Heaven is now working Mondays at Stars in Beaverton as well as Jiggles (but I think it would be tough to beat her very nice lap dances at Jiggles). Not sure if she uses the same name, though.

MyBudFang
06-21-07, 21:56
Several people involved with jiggles have been busted. Relates to drugs at an individuals home. Many of the girls are now looking for work at other clubs.

Kongorilla
06-23-07, 03:45
Several people involved with jiggles have been busted. Relates to drugs at an individuals home. Many of the girls are now looking for work at other clubs.The actual event at Jiggles happened in January (I was actually in that day). I guess the guys were trying to trade drugs for dances, and a dancer turned them in. The police then went to the guys hotel room, starting an investigation that just ended a couple days ago. Is this what u are talking about?

http://www.koin.com/Global/story.asp?S=6659245

I probably should mention that my Jiggle posts usually only refer to girls working the 3-9 shift (like Heaven), so it is entirely possible some girls have left Jiggles because of the bust (I know the girl who turned them in has since left).

Kongorilla
06-23-07, 04:12
I finally got around to visiting these clubs after seeing some of the girls online schedules.

Pallas looked dumpy on the outside, but I found it to be rather nice and clean on the inside. Much larger than it looks from the outside, too. There are three stages, but only two were being used while I was there (about 9:30). I came to see Victoria, who was a little cutie, but the real winner was Ashton. The quality of the rest of the girls varied wildly. Pallas also advertises table dances, but in reality they are nude couch dances (in a seperate area, and there was no bouncer watching it while I was there). From my observations, the quality of table dance varies with girl, anything from no-touch air dances to lots of contact (to customer) lap dances (Ashton gave the latter). Several pool tables also.

Soobies, on the other hand, looked nice outside, but was crowded and smoky inside, with not as much seating away from the very large main stage. The music was mostly rap and hip-hop. The girls were plentiful, but I didn't find any great lookers there. Mostly chunky, almost pretty girls. Didn't stay long, very disappointed.

MyBudFang
06-23-07, 21:56
The actual event at Jiggles happened in January (I was actually in that day). I guess the guys were trying to trade drugs for dances, and a dancer turned them in. The police then went to the guys hotel room, starting an investigation that just ended a couple days ago. Is this what u are talking about?

http://www.koin.com/Global/story.asp?S=6659245

I probably should mention that my Jiggle posts usually only refer to girls working the 3-9 shift (like Heaven), so it is entirely possible some girls have left Jiggles because of the bust (I know the girl who turned them in has since left).That may have happened, but I do know that a bust was made about 2-3 weeks ago. Inside info on that one. Some of the girls are now looking for other employment.

Kongorilla
07-01-07, 23:08
Dropped by Saturday night about 9:30. Dillingers had about four girls, mostly older and slightly larger girls. Decent crowd, though. SS2 had five younger cuties and was fairly busy also. Summer must be big for these clubs, because just a few months ago they were dead (still are in the pre-7 pm hours as far as I can tell).

Rising Rooster
07-05-07, 05:28
I was at Jiggles tonight ringing in the fourth with some excellent lap dances. There was a new hispanic hottie named Selena who was so shy because it was her first night. She was a total sweetie though, and after I'the turned down almost every girl in the place, she finally started giving me the eye across the room and then got up the nerve to come ask me for a dance. I think I was the first guy she ever asked outright, and I'm glad to be the one. Guys, when this babe gets a little more experienced, WATCH OUT! She may have been nervous but she was hella friendly and rubbed her hot ass all over. Did I mention she has beautiful huge natural tits, that come out for the whole dance. Apparently the managers of the club have instigated a rule that the girls may not ride your lap bottomless, though they can do it with the panties on (and apparently pulled away as I found with the next two girls.

Selena was getting "trained" by Nina, a more petit but very hot and free young hispanic lady. They wanted to do me in a dance together, and I was sorely tempted, but thought that would eat up the funds too quickly. I got them both alone, and I think that was all I could handle. Nina was well worth two dances, and didn't mind some gentle groping and nipple licking.

The prize of the club was Logan though! Oh my god, I get totally turned on just thinking about her body and smile. I put off getting dances from her, because I knew it would be all over then! When it was time, she had changed from the totally hot polkadot bikini filled to the max with her perfect tits and ass (she's a brunette). She actually said she'the only been dancing a couple weeks, which was incredible, because she is no holds barred! Hew new outfit was just as skimpy and even more classy, perfect wrapping paper to watch her strip up close. I had two dances, had to break for her to go on stage (I of course followed her to the tip bar! ), then got two more very smoking dances. She was the one that informed me, clearly to her own dismay, that they had the new no bottomless lap grinding rule. While I can't imagine how utterly amazing such a thing would be from her, I have to say with the thin shorts I had on (the is the 4th of July right? ! ) and her pretty little panty did not make the grinding any less wonderful really.

What a night. I spent under a hundred and really got treated nice by these ladies. I'm totally tempted to go back tomorrow!

Trearran
07-05-07, 16:34
While in Porland for a conference, I managed to go to Mary's Club in downtown. Very casual compared to the clubs in MI. Of course I don't remember any names, but the trio taking turns on stage consisted of: a lady in her late 30s early 40s, with long brown hair and a very nice body. The next was a woman in her 20s with short black hair, largish nose (I know, who cares), always wore red and played alot of Euro pop and techno music, smoking body. The third was a bit of a dud, Bleached blonde, 40ish, perma-grin and just went through the motions.

The brown haired one was very fit and quite athletic. She was still pretty, her face looked very tired. Her body was great for any age, perfection for someone in their 40s.

The black haired one was my favorite. She was incredibly beautiful and could really get you going without even taking her clothes off. Very good at the art of seduction and tease. Very flirtatious with her eyes. I've never been to a Neo-Burlesque show, but her performance was what I've always imagined one to be. Then when she did take her clothes off, everything was perfect and mouth watering. Like I said, her music choices were Euro pop and techno, but still enjoyable and always appropriate for performance.

The only reason I tipped the blonde was her choice of music. Old rock and roll. Her performance was very lack luster. Maybe she was new and/or nervous.

I was very disappointed that it was almost impossible to get a table/lap dance there. As soon as their routine was over, they'the go backstage/downstairs to change. They wouldn't come back up until it was time to go on again. In MI they really push the lap/table dance. Then again, the black haired beauty was good enough a lap dance would have been too much for me.

Rising Rooster
07-06-07, 03:03
Yep, I went back for more, how could I not? Believe it or not, the quality of the girls was not quite up to my 4th of July extravaganza, but the quantity was higher, so more to sample. And sample I did. I do recommend Star for the classic bleach blonde babe with a really wonderful smile and dances that burn. Not stuck up at all, she's very friendly and oh so hot.

There is just no shortage of touching in this place, which is a nice change from Portland's alchy clubs. The last girl gave me happy endings and she actually bit me sexually rather hard on my chest and left little teeth marks! God could she move her ass. Yes, I'm sorry I don't remember her name because I had a beer at the Nicolai Street Clubhouse (where the dancers were not up to snuff tonight, nuff said!), but she was a wicked vixen and she knew it.

Rising Rooster
07-07-07, 01:48
After two days of full contact dances at Jiggles, I decided a drink was more important than more happy endings today. So I went to Dancing Bare, where private dances are Dancing Air, and not recommended for guys who like to feel their ladies up close. Still, a stage show can be fun when your tipping one back, though I prefer the crotch rubs most of the time!

There were some cute girls and they rolled around on the tip bar table quite a lot, which is nice when you 'aint gonna get it in your lap. Except this one hottie kept knocking my beer over! First with her hair, and then with her heel, and I swear, I was moving it out of her way. The waitress actually came up to yell at her, so I claimed it had been me that did it. Nothing sadder than seeing a beautiful stripper getting yelled at just for being friendly!

Kongorilla
07-07-07, 18:13
Got to Jiggles at 4pm, about 10 girls were already there. It was a good mix of regulars and newbies. My favorite Porsha was home sick, though. Got some high mileage lap dances from Heaven and Anjelica. Be prepared to wait a long time for either Allie or Anjelica, both give great dances and have regulars who will occupy much of their time and spend big $$$ on the dancers. I always recommend this club!

Since I was on my way over to Caberet II, I stopped at Hooters just off I 205 on Stark at about 6:30. I know its not a strip club, but they are having a bikini car wash on July 14th, which sounds cool. I also thought I'd recommend my waitress Ashley, a petite blonde with an expectional rack.

Ended up at Caberet II (formerly CJs and City Limit Showgirls) down Stark nearly to Gresham. Boy, the actual club has gotten nicer inside, but the girls have really gone downhill since the teeny-bopper days of City Limits. My friend mentioned they looked like "tattooed crack ******". Paris was a nice-looking, friendly blond, but seemed to have a bit too much to drink for me to enjoy her company.

Kongorilla
07-07-07, 18:21
Anyone been to the new 18+ club called Hotties down on Canyon Rd? They advertise private lap dances, which are usually real good in the all ages clubs (with the exception of the very spendy ones I got last March at Cheetahs in Salem).

Big Truck
07-08-07, 19:47
Anyone been to the Sugar Shack on Killingsworth lately, Any new or good girls, do they still offer shows.

Thanks

Rising Rooster
07-19-07, 02:14
Had a surprisingly yummy stop in at the Nicolai Street Pub, which can be oh so hit and miss. I know, no lap dances to be had in this bar, but I was broke any way and up for some spreading show. I got that in spades, and the girls didn't start a tipping war either. Three girls, two worth mention: Jessica* a buxom brunette who climbed onto the rail and straddled me for just a couple bucks! And Jessie, a totally hot perfect figure dishwater blonde who looked like she was either stoned, near sighted or both (which was really quite arousing combined with her shy smile and urge to take her minimal clothes off a song earlier than most girls.) They were both quite friendly and thoroughly edible. I so wish I could have got Jessie for a private dance or eleven!

Philkrenshaw
07-25-07, 01:36
I'll be visiting Portland for the first time soon. I read over the entire thread and the strip clubs here seem really different. For example, I'm used to places with 30 or 40 girls and the ones here seem to have only a hand full. I'm also puzzled by the talk of finding a girl in one place and taking her to another for a dance. And what's the difference between a dance and a show?

Thanks in advance from an out of towner.

Kongorilla
07-25-07, 22:04
I'll be visiting Portland for the first time soon. I read over the entire thread and the strip clubs here seem really different. For example, I'm used to places with 30 or 40 girls and the ones here seem to have only a hand full. I'm also puzzled by the talk of finding a girl in one place and taking her to another for a dance. And what's the difference between a dance and a show?

Thanks in advance from an out of towner.Clubs here are very different. From my experience the 18+ juice bars usually have the younger and prettier girls, and higher mileage nude lap dances. Regular bars usually have the older girls, and they are often much better stage performers. Private dances can vary in the regular bars from no-touch air dances to couch dances (which are similar to lap dances but the dancer has some articles of clothing on). There are some nice upscale bars like the Dolphin and Star clubs, and lots of little dives. The bigger juice bars and the upscale clubs seem to have the most dancers available.

Some clubs offer shows as well as dances, and the show is usually one-on-one in a small room with a door and costs a lot more, but the girl is usually more enthusiastic.

MyBudFang
07-27-07, 17:56
Anyone been to the new 18+ club called Hotties down on Canyon Rd? They advertise private lap dances, which are usually real good in the all ages clubs (with the exception of the very spendy ones I got last March at Cheetahs in Salem).Formerly wildcats. Owners either lost there OLCC license, or gave it up. I will have more info on that later. They ran wildcats into the ground, can't think of any reason why they wont do the same with hotties.

Kongorilla
07-29-07, 20:48
Went to Jodys about 3:30 pm today. They had just finished a NASCAR promotion so there were only two girls. Diamond (petite, though looking a little thicker than when she was at City Limits) and a busty hispanic (? ) dancer. Neither were exceptional looking, though Diamond was still good at pole tricks. Ok place if you are looking to pass a little time on a Sunday afternoon.

I then went to Pallas, but didn't stay long because the four girls there were not very attractive and not very good dancers. I wouldn't recommend Pallas for a Sunday afternoon. I didn't get a dance at either place.

Philkrenshaw
07-30-07, 23:30
Thank you very much Kongorilla for the info.

Wontie
08-01-07, 19:56
I think Hotties looks very promising. I just dropped in there briefly, they'the just opened but it was already starting to fill up. There were three girls there, that didn't really take my fancy. But the sign on the wall said, "VIP rooms $50 1/2 hour".- which suggests that they are going to run the place into the ground as Kongo suggests, but we may as well have a good time helping them.

Diet Coke
08-03-07, 01:36
I think Hotties looks very promising. I just dropped in there briefly, they'the just opened but it was already starting to fill up. There were three girls there, that didn't really take my fancy. But the sign on the wall said, "VIP rooms $50 1/2 hour".- which suggests that they are going to run the place into the ground as Kongo suggests, but we may as well have a good time helping them.
What is the address?

Wontie
08-03-07, 10:41
10140 Southwest Canyon Road.

Monster Chug
08-03-07, 11:32
Hotties is the old Wildcats. Its the one on Canyon road between the Shiloh Inn and the Kady car wash. I know 2 of the dancers have moved on to the club on the corner of highways 217 and 26.

Rising Rooster
08-11-07, 01:12
Why does the Rooster do it you ask? Goes to a club where he can only look from the stage and builds up a hearty desire to get something up close and personal that isn't even on the menu? Yeah, you're right, but go again I did. For the brewskie and the viewski.

I was on my way to go grocery shopping, so it was just a quick Friday evening jaunt in to see who was spreadin' on the stage, and who to my wondering eyes should be up there but the absolutely delectable Cassidy. Seriously guys, this is a hottie worth checking out: brunette, nice real but not pudgy curves, black widow tatoo, and a propensity for strippin' to the dirty rock. Very sweet to the boys on the tip bar too, and she really has something special between those sleek legs of her. She's not a full on shaver, which is really something I enjoy seeing in a strip club. Bald is boring as far as the Rooster is concerned!

I had to get back to the grocery run, so I chugged and decided to ask her next time if she does any nights at Jiggles or the like where one could feel that awesome body where it counts! Yes, I know, he goes out just to frustrate himself.

Philkrenshaw
08-11-07, 21:22
I visited Portland this week and tried a visit to Jiggles. got there about 7:30 Friday evening, parking lot half empty. No cover charge, had to buy a $10 diet coke. Most of the girls not too good looking, either chubby or skinny with no boobs. The best looking girl in the place was an asian waitress. Judging by the announcements, a shift change was coming up.

I got a few dances from Asatia, plenty of touching, both ways. She said she and Suki were the ones who gave "good" dances. Suki was the hottest dancer there, but she disappeared before I got a dance. Asatia gone too; I guess both on 1st shift. A bunch more dancers showed up. Not many hot ones. Tried a dance from Lin--enough grinding to claim it was a lap dance, but not much else. Couldn't even put my hand on her thigh. Tried a dance from another girl (half Puerto Rican, half Swedish). More grinding but not worth a 2nd dance. Got a bunch of dances from a blonde asian girl, the cutest one I saw on 2nd shift--lots of grinding and playing with pussy (but only by her, not me). The place was packed by the time I left (about 11) and the parking lot was overflowing. I've heard this place compared to Ricks in Seattle. Asatia was part way there but no one else was close that I could tell.

Magic501
08-12-07, 14:18
Philkrenshaw, I too went to Jiggles for the first time Sat nite. A buddy's son just turned 18 and his dad took him and a friend. What was funny about it the friend, who is 23, got carded and the son did not! (LOL, go figure). I agree with you about the waitress, she was also one of the better looking ones there, but unlike Fri, there were quite a number of cuties, including the nite shift bartender. Ran into Ling who is just like you described. Quite different from the other clubs I go to (other than not serving alcohol). The girls only danced one song; I guess the lap dances are where they make thier money. One of them told me about an Amatuer Contest on Tues nites, that's when she got hired.

It's ok, but we left his son & friend there to go to where the grownups play ;)

Kongorilla
08-19-07, 17:07
Out east, near the Umitilla Army Chemical Depot is the very small town of Umitilla. Suprisingly, it somehow supports two strip clubs on HWY 730. Sally's Gentleman Club and The Riverside. I passed through on Saturday about 3 pm, and only Sally's had an open sign. The place looked like a major dive, with a piece of plywood apparently covering a big hole in the front window. Although the sign said open, there wasn't a single vehicle to be seen. Didn't stop at either place, but I also drove by the Riverside, which looked fairly new and clean, with an electronic sign board and a limo parked in front. Didn't seem to be open.

Dbldowndon
08-19-07, 23:41
Work takes me to PDX and around OR. Any places where one can get mileage like some clubs in Vegas or Rick's/Honey's up in WA? Any recommendations? I've been to Stars and a few smaller dives, but was unimpressed.

Kongorilla
08-20-07, 00:07
Work takes me to PDX and around OR. Any places where one can get mileage like some clubs in Vegas or Rick's/Honey's up in WA? Any recommendations? I've been to Stars and a few smaller dives, but was unimpressed.From what I have read about Ricks/Honeys, the most similiar club we have here is Jiggles (and maybe Cheetahs in Salem), if you get with the right girl and be willing to spend some $ on multiple dances before they warm up to you and increase your mileage. You won't get anything significant otherwise. A lot of the girls there are very high mileage (both ways) with their regulars, but not so much with newbies unless they are willing to spend. Check previous posts and you will read about particular girls. I have found afternoons are best. These are also juice bars.

There are always the Sugar Shacks, Carnaval, Chantilly Lace, Pop-a-Top, Dillingers, etc. where u can get pretty decent mileage dances and some pretty great private shows for some extra $.

Diet Coke
08-20-07, 23:09
These are also juice bars.

There are always the Sugar Shacks, Carnaval, Chantilly Lace, Pop-a-Top, Dillingers, etc. where u can get pretty decent mileage dances and some pretty great private shows for some extra $.

Where is Carnaval? Juice bar like Sugar and Chantilly?

Kongorilla
08-21-07, 12:58
Where is Carnaval? Juice bar like Sugar and Chantilly?Carnaval is on 330 SW 3rd Ave in downtown Portland. It is an under 21 juice club that also has private shows in rooms with a door. I've only been there once, didn't try a show but got a high mileage lap dance from the owner! The lap dance area seemed pretty private. The way one girl described the shows they seemed pretty much 'watch and help yourself', but another girl claimed she enjoyed to participate. Sounds like a cross of a lingerie shop and a Sugar Shack deal. Another girl alluded to the possibilities of cameras being installed in the rooms soon (my visit was about a year ago, soon after they opened). A plus was the girls were all attractive and young.

Anybody actually been to Carnaval recently? And how did Hotties turn out for anyone? Was the 1/2 hour dance any good?

Rising Rooster
08-23-07, 02:09
Anybody actually been to Carnaval recently? And how did Hotties turn out for anyone? Was the 1/2 hour dance any good?The Rooster gave it a try about 4 months ago at 7-8 PMish (which is more recent than what you said you'd done) and it was just a waste of the expensive door fee. Skanky is the word that comes to mind for the 2-3 girls who were working, and they wouldn't leave the Rooster alone in their desperate attempt for a cash grab. Mind, I happily pay for quality, but this was the wrong kind of nasty goin' on. I doubt they put cameras in those rooms, as it really looked low grade divey in the whole place. Maybe sometimes the ladies aren't quite such tramps? If so, let the Rooster know. Some of the best clubs have off nights after all.

Diet Coke
08-23-07, 20:19
The Rooster gave it a try about 4 months ago at 7-8 PMish (which is more recent than what you said you'd done) and it was just a waste of the expensive door fee. Skanky is the word that comes to mind for the 2-3 girls who were working, and they wouldn't leave the Rooster alone in their desperate attempt for a cash grab. Mind, I happily pay for quality, but this was the wrong kind of nasty goin' on. I doubt they put cameras in those rooms, as it really looked low grade divey in the whole place. Maybe sometimes the ladies aren't quite such tramps? If so, let the Rooster know. Some of the best clubs have off nights after all.

...and what was the door fee then??

Kongorilla
08-26-07, 01:09
Arrived at the Dolphin in Milwaukie at around 7:15 pm Saturday. This used to be my regular club, before discovering the lovely ladies of Jiggles in Tualatin. It is a very nice, more upscale club, with dancers in the 7-9 range while I was there. Got a couch dance from Emma (blonde, tan, 8. 5), who gave a very sensual dance, with her kissing my neck and shoving her cleavage into my face (they serve alcohol here, so they must wear some clothing as they dance on you). Probably the best contact you will get outside of a juice bar. Of course, YMMV.

Drove down the street to check out the Thunder Ranch at around 8 pm, but it wasn't open and no hours were posted. I'the been there when it was a country bar, but I've seen it advertised in Exotic as a new strip club. Drove by again at around 8:45, but didn't stop this time, although there were six or seven cars in the lot and lights were now on.

My last stop was across the street at the Sugar Shack Too. There were five or six young girls (one was preggers) and about four of them were in the 7 to 8 range lookswise. Got a show from a young, cute, white blondie named Vanessa (? )(who I was told in the past was the most popular dancer for private shows). Her show was just OK, plus there was some attempt at upselling. Incredibly fit, petite body with pierced nipples was a plus, not much at conversation though. Kinda young and ditzy. Shows are now $160, with 60 to the house.

gustavo
08-26-07, 15:53
...and what was the door fee then??

$5.00. "Rip" pretty much describes this joint. Got there early after they first opened and was greeted by a gal I assume was the owner. Cadence who is attractive in a pierced/tattooed sorta way was the first on stage. She's a younger (early 20s I'd guess), petite, brunette. The show was pretty good and she got up close to me, whispered into my ear and that sorta stuff. After some prodding, I paid $30 for a "one-song dance" as she said she wouldn't discuss anything extra unless we were in the privacy of the booth (sent up red flags, but I was thinking with my glands).

The booths at Carnaval Of Flesh are similar to Dillinger's and The Sugar Shack. Crappy only furniture with lots of extra mashed-down thrift store soiled quilts. My first impression of Cadence close-up was her breath -- an admixture of cigs and bad oral hygiene. Visions of those before and after meth-head pics The Oregonian has ran flashed in my mind as I considered Cadence's bright future. Being of a certain age, I'm very blunt with what I want for a private show. Cadence just kept being evasive and when I started with the wandering hands routine she said that was only for the "private dance." So I kept pushing. She wouldn't promise anything but a "hot show" and "getting really nasty." Reminds me of a place in Phoenix where the dances make allusions to giving "extras" during the stage dance, but don't deliver. You know, the "my shows are really hot, we can get really nasty, just take a chance" crapola. So the $30 dollar song ends and Cadence is still prods me for a $140 show with her effluvial breath. I declined and went back to the stage.

She ran back and grabbed another dancer and they staged a pathetic mock-lesbo show. The new twenty-something gal was the picture of middle-aged ennui-on-a-stick and wouldn't even look me in the eye. I don't know if the new dancer was just high or replused by guys of her father's age watching her peddle her behind. Flashed back to the film, "Blue Velvet" where Dean Stockwell is the emcee at a bizarre club that features aged dancers who have a similar disinterest in their customers except that these girls were still part of the MTV advertising demo. I finished my, ahem, "free drink" and headed out the door. The owner I think sensed that I didn't have a stellar experience and told me that she had better dancers coming on later that evening. As part of the pitch, she told me to tell the bouncer the code-word "pecan pie" to get back in for "free." No thanks.

In one of the earlier posts I noticed that someone mentioned video cameras which is correct. The booths have these devices so seems that the dances imply that you can purchase extra goodies, but don't deliver. Ick...

Kongorilla
08-31-07, 02:55
Got bored and drove around Thursday night. I first stopped by Dillingers, which was a mistake because there were only fat or worn-out looking older chicks working. Not one was appealing. Went downhill to the SS2, and while there were much better looking young girls working, a couple of them had apparent boyfriends lurking around the bar. Decided against any dances or shows and move on to Jiggles in Tualatin.

Jiggles was kinda slow at 8 PM, about 10 girls and 8 customers (the manager said it was because of the upcoming holiday). Only two of my regulars were there (Anjelica and Allie) and both were very busy. If you ever get a chance to develop a relationship with either of them and become a regular, then you can get very high two way mileage. YMMV, of course. Some girls there do have a lot of regulars, and will dance for a new customer but seem offended when a newbie enjoys himself too much. I have always been amazed at this bar because one girl will sit there and tell you another girl is 'dirty', but then gets is just as 'dirty' when you spend some $ on them.

Amp Guide
08-31-07, 10:49
Hi all. Stopped by the sugar shack for a quick view. The Shack was not the greatest but on the Dillingers? side Its the part with the video area in the back was ok. One TALL girl who is cute, nice body and ok in the face was offering more then the normal menu Prices were not too bad for a half hour. Check her out , might be a safer alternative as the streets are hot.

Kongorilla
09-01-07, 14:37
Showed up close to 6 pm at the juice bar Jiggles in Tualatin last night, and it was busier than Thursday was (but not not extremely busy). A decent number of good-looking girls and about ten customers, which increased the closer it got to 9pm. Long-time favorite Porsha (Porsche? ) was back dancing for the first time in a couple months, although she had been bartending. She is a tall, gorgeous blonde with an incredible body and recently pierced nipples. Her dances are very nice, but are not high mileage. Suki gave a respectable dance, and is sporting a fairly recent boob job. A couple dances from Anjelica were as great and satisfying as always. A friend had several dances from Amber that he raved about, although she isn't close to being the cutest girl there I guess she is very customer friendly. Several girls that had incredible bodies that I wanted to try were Roxann, Kat and Heaven, but ran out of time and money. About 7pm some of the early shift dancers started slowly leaving, and some of the late shift began filtering in. By 9pm it is almost all second shift. There was one little spinner named Ruby from the 9pm group I thought about trying because she was very hands on the way she asks for a dance, but it was time for me to go.

Rogue4708
09-04-07, 22:10
Does anyone have anything to report on the lingerie place off Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy? My experience so far has been pretty bad at such places elsewhere, but I keep hoping.

No doors visable at SS1 on Friday. Was offered a show, but I didn't feel like the investment at that point. Had a good but way too brief dance from Lita.

Amp Guide
09-05-07, 00:51
Hi ALL was offered a little bit more than normal. You might give her a try. Its all in the approach but she is cute. not sure about the doors at The club next to SS1 I cannot remember its name. Dillingers? that is where Ivy was

Have a great time all

cruise safe and put a hat on
Amp

Kongorilla
09-05-07, 19:49
Hi ALL was offered a little bit more than normal. You might give her a try. Its all in the approach but she is cute. not sure about the doors at The club next to SS1 I cannot remember its name. Dillingers? that is where Ivy was

Have a great time all

cruise safe and put a hat on

AmpDillingers is next to SS2 in Milwaukie. Are you thinking of Chantilly Lace?

Amp Guide
09-06-07, 00:04
You got it. Sorry. Could not remember the place. Its next to SS1.

thanks see her there.

Rising Rooster
09-06-07, 03:24
...and what was the door fee then??$10 frigging dollars if I remember right. I did try to black the whole experience out of my memory though!

Today I did some "watch only" at Nicolai Street Pub, and that was a couple nice pieces of eye candy Stacy & Katie. Excellent boobage and bootage on both. Why can't I have a beer and a grind in the same place in Portland??

Kongorilla
09-09-07, 03:52
Dropped by the Dolphin on McLoughlin in Milwaukie about 1 PM Saturday. Just three dancers at that time, Lexi, Pixie, and Heaven. Lexi was a great stage dancer and very outgoing. Pixie was a petite, tits-on-a-stick body, goth type. Heaven was blonde, and seemed older and larger (not the same as the Heaven at Jiggles! ). Got dances from Lexy (decent contact for a clothed couch dance, YMMV) and Pixie (standard Dolphin couch dance, no mileage at all).

Afterwards I swung by Dillingers, which seems to be specializing lately in larger, less attractive women. Walked down the hill to SS2, which only had two girls at the time, both seemed young and cute. Didn't have time for a dance.

Diet Coke
09-15-07, 10:20
Stopped in Sugar Shack 1 in early afternoon, bought the $5 pop and watched a bit. 5 or 6 dancers listed on board by bar. Talked w/ cute dancer who offered $35 dance or $160 show. I asked about dance, "full nude, full touch"?
She said nude and could touch breasts and I told her I would consider it.
Wondered over to Chantilly Lace and watched. Several Asian cuties and as usual girls traveled back and forth from Sugar Shack. One cute Asian inquired about dance. I asked about her dances and she said in show you get naked too. When I asked about full touch, she said she had a nasty dance for $100. Again I passed. Later talked w/ dancer who looked familiar and when I asked her name, it was P... I had had good dances from her in the past. She said she has been there 4 years. $35 dance in room with no door (wish they could put doors back). It was full touch, as her usual.
Went to Jiggles around 5:30 for the first time. That location is certainly far away from downtown Portland. Paid $10 at bar for entry and a pop. Maybe 10 dancers and maybe less customers. $10 dances at back wall, $20 in "VIP" room (a pretty open area next to bar, customer sits with back to main floor but there is a full wall mirror opposite, so action is pretty visible from the main floor, in fact at first when observing the VIP I thought I was seeing 2 guys getting dances instead of one and the backside mirror image). Also there was a room with beaded curtain thing where dances were, I believe 4 for $100. Customer chair inside looked to be in straight on view from door opening. Well I got some dances mostly from the slender, small boobs types I liked. First talked with Chase and when I asked about her dance and touching, she said she could touch me but I could not touch her. Got dances from Heaven and Angel and they did allow some breast touching. Got a dance from Pandora after she came off stage and she briefly started dance nude and then said she forgot and now dances are just topless. Some touch okay. Got a dance from Satvia who said she just started working there. When I started touching her breasts she said that was not allowed and she did not want to get fired. I would recommend against a dance from her or Venus, my last dance. Venus also did not allow me to touch and claimed she and I both could get $200 fines for touching or allowing touching. I have no idea of how much of that was BS. Another dancer claimed there were a number of cameras around the club. There appeared to be another place where dances were being given, sort of behind the main stage and near the entrance. They might of been more private there. My impression was the mileage available at Jiggles may have declined from past reports but would be happy to hear from others more knowing about that.

Rising Rooster
09-16-07, 02:57
O. K. , too broke to get rubbed right, so slam a couple drinks and get close at the tip bar. Melissa was at Dancing Bare and she is a brunette beauty with a booty to drool over. I did get a dance from her before, but the rules and visibility at DB don't make it worth doing again. Too bad, because she's so gorgeous and friendly. She does work at Jiggles too, but I never caught her there, sadly. Only one other girl this afternoon, and she wasn't worth tipping, so the Rooster bolted.

Nicolai Street pub had two hotties (they rarely have more than two) who got real close for tip strips. One of them had her pubes shaved into a little star, which is highly original and quite nice to look at!

Kongorilla
09-16-07, 03:15
My impression was the mileage available at Jiggles may have declined from past reports but would be happy to hear from others more knowing about that.I began to reply to this Jiggles post but my power blipped off so I'm not sure it was sent our not. So I will summarize here in case only part of message was posted.

Fines for touching-dancers yes (rarely, usually only if caught with Mr. Happy out in the open); customer no (I've never heard of it, you will be more likely to be kicked out for being cheap than having a girl tell the bouncer you were touching).

Cameras-none that I've seen or heard about

Mileage- yes, can be very high, but usually only after you are a regular (though a friend was in last Saturday at 2:30 and got dances with a new girl and left very satisfied). Type of clothing can be helpful, shorts seem to encourage more 'exploration'.

Rogue4708
09-16-07, 18:21
Here's a compilation report from about the past month. I was at Jiggles last week, and it seems the cameras that are mounted strategically near the couch dance areas, are being monitered more closely by mgmt. I had 3 dancers complain / mention it, who previously have been pretty open about touching. They were all pretty consistent on the point that they'll be fined by mgmt for too much touching. 2 claimed to have seen the monitors in the back. My recommendations for Jiggles are Heaven, Bunny, and Chardonney. Past dances have been good with all, but this will decrease their value. Bunny's very high mileage, and is worried the camera presence will cut down on her profits. Bummer.

See Lita at SS1, M-F on the early shift. $35 standard dance with no door, touching ok. Had a private show a while back. $160, tipping encouraged. Although spendy, I'the recommend it. PM for more info. After a few trips it sounds like there are more high mileage options for about half the $, but minus the door.

Stopped into the lingerie place near Cedar Hills in Beaverton, almost in downtown Beaverton. PM for more detail, but was given the impression it's a 2 way deal rather than the usual look but no touch. $40 to the house, min. $40 tip to start. Girl was Velvet, giant rack, but not good in the face. I passed.

Kongorilla
09-23-07, 01:23
Got to Jiggles at about 3:30 pm, it was a bit slow and girls were still strolling in. I had a dance from Chardonnay, which was the typical no-touch but grinding lap you'll get from most of the girls here. I then got some very high two-way mileage dances from one of my regulars. She mentioned some cameras had been installed (but they certainly didn't make her change her dances!), so I went and checked them out.....I saw two cameras and they are not pointed at the dance areas. They were pointed at the cash register locations (I have no idea why). None of the other girls I spoke to mentioned any concern about them. By the time I left they were lots of girls, but not many of my regulars.

Stopped by C2 at 7pm. I love the look of this club, but the quality of the girls here is really weak. I got a dance from blonde 'Heavenly', who gave decent one-way mileage for a booze club (grinding, boobs in face) when the manager wasn't around, so YMMV. Nice personality, OK looks.

Kongorilla
09-28-07, 00:33
Anyone been down to Cheetahs in Salem lately? Its a juice bar, and people (customers, former employees) keep telling me there are extras to be had, but my experience last spring was just the usual juice bar grindage on the lap. Been thinking about trying it again, but have been waiting to hear a positive report.

Kongorilla
09-29-07, 04:31
I usually go in the afternoon, when my regulars are there, but decided to be at Jiggles about 9:30 pm, when the second shift goes on. Got a decent dance from Ruby after she asked me if 'Mr Happy' had been taken care of. Very attractive and petite brunette, nice personality. Gave a fairly hands-off dance, but everything other part of her body was visiting 'Mr. H' on a regular basis. The distant cameras were not an issue. Couldn't say the night girls are any more attractive or enthusiastic than the day girls.

Dragon123
10-02-07, 01:23
Went to the latest incarnation of the Club on 82nd sandwiched between the tire place and Quiznos.

Bit of an odd night. One tired late 30's/early 40's dancer on the stage (still possessed an ok bod, and a beautiful kitty). Unfortunately, she was all enthusiasm on stage and turned into Dr. No at a private dance. Oh well.

The up side was a couple of girls (one dyed blond, one curly, long-haired brunette) who just happened to be in the bar for the night, and ended up dancing together in a very hot girl/girl number that ran through several songs. Both are dancers (apparently they usually dance on Fridays) and both are super hot. The blond is quite the tattooed hottie, with a great rack and pierced nipples. The brunette is a little heavy in the butt and thighs (I like it), but with beautiful breasts and really incredible nipples (stiffies). Worth the price of admission to see those two.

On the whole, I'd give the scheduled dancer (s) a 4 or 5, but the two patrons who decided to entertain the club a 7 or 8.

Diet Coke
10-03-07, 01:01
At Jiggles where do you get your dances? Next to the bar or is there another area by the entrance?

Kongorilla
10-03-07, 20:44
At Jiggles where do you get your dances? Next to the bar or is there another area by the entrance?It usually depends on where the girl feels the most comfortable. There is a fairly large area of booths stretching down the side wall from the center stage to the back stage. The last booth in that row is usually where my regulars feel most comfortable providing me a more exciting experience. When I have extra cash, I will sometimes use the VIP room (four dances for $100) and the extra privacy is usually worth it. A couple girls do prefer the booths by the bar because they can keep a better eye on staff.

Kongorilla
10-04-07, 21:31
Dropped by Milwaukie about 4:00 on a Thursday afternoon. Only two girls and none were dancing, just looking to give shows. One other customer. I hope its not slowing down again like it was six months ago. It must pick up at night. This is a juice bar, so no alcohol to help you pass the time. It was very clean (they even had somebody out cleaning the parking lot), and connected to an adult bookstore (where the half hour $160 private shows are given behind doors. Dances also available for $35). One stage. There usually is a younger group of dancers here than works up the hill at Dillingers, and usually much better looking. Depending on the girl and the option of show or dance, this can be a very entertaining place.

Spare
10-09-07, 05:45
I dropped by Hotties and thought that the readers would appreciate the information I found.

Basically, the dancer I talked to there was constantly upselling me and would barely give me a lap dance without me basically promising to come back for a VIP dance.

I had originally gone in there FOR a VIP dance to explore what was involved. That is until this dancer told me the $50 per 1/2 hour sign only referred to renting the room, and the dancer cost another $150. What is that $200 for? "A more private dance where I can talk dirty to you, but there is no touching of ass, pussy or tits. You can suck my finger, too" $200 for a basic lap dance. I passed.

Rogue4708
10-13-07, 17:19
Last week I caved and went for one of the many lingerie places off 82nd. I stopped in a few first to scope them out, and ended up settling on the G Spot. This place has several locations, I'd previously tried on off SW Barber. Lesson finally learned I guess. Most of the places are pretty clear on no touch. Basic fee is around 40-50 for the room for a 1/2 hr, with a mandatory matching tip to the dancer. So right off the bat you're looking at around $100. The place I picked seemed a little more open to interpretation on the rules, but that turned out to be a total scam. The dancer keep hinting that if I "upgraded" we'd talk about other options, I gave up when I hit $200 and she was still sitting 6 ft away smacking her kitty. Lastly, the 1/2 hr fee doesn't mean the dancer stays for 30 minutes! After 15 min she said she stays based on the size of the tip, and we were done. Stay away from these places. It seems its a total crap shoot if you end up with a more open-minded girl and can get $$ in a hurry.

Kongorilla
10-14-07, 02:15
Made the usual stop at Jiggles Saturday. I'm not a drinker so it doesn't bother me that this is a juice bar. A couple of my regulars were there and continue to please with very high mileage (two way) laps in the fairly private booths. YMMV, I do fare better in the VIP room. There seems to be a lot of new, young faces (and fewer of my favorites of past months), which means I may have to start the whole process of endearing myself to new girls in order to get the most mileage. Its worth it in the long run, because with regulars you might just leave happy on a frequent basis, otherwise you just hope you can find the right sort of girl each time you go in.

Wontie
10-14-07, 11:40
Last week I caved and went for one of the many lingerie places off 82nd. I stopped in a few first to scope them out, and ended up settling on the G Spot. This place has several locations, I'd previously tried on off SW Barber. Lesson finally learned I guess. Most of the places are pretty clear on no touch. Basic fee is around 40-50 for the room for a 1/2 hr, with a mandatory matching tip to the dancer. So right off the bat you're looking at around $100. The place I picked seemed a little more open to interpretation on the rules, but that turned out to be a total scam. The dancer keep hinting that if I "upgraded" we'd talk about other options, I gave up when I hit $200 and she was still sitting 6 ft away smacking her kitty. Lastly, the 1/2 hr fee doesn't mean the dancer stays for 30 minutes! After 15 min she said she stays based on the size of the tip, and we were done. Stay away from these places. It seems its a total crap shoot if you end up with a more open-minded girl and can get $$ in a hurry.You need some negotiation skills, Rogue. The girls make their money by giving the guys what they want. But you've got to get agreement up front. Or why should they help you out? Don't keep adding $. For $200, you can get most anything. They're generally willing to take an active hand with your problems for the basic rate.

There are always two girls, so you can always look for the more open-minded. For that matter, there are several different shops in that area, so you can choose from even more girls. Let them know you're looking for high mileage, and you'll look elsewhere if they're not interested. Not to be aggressive, be nice.

And I'd say you got particularly unlucky. Certainly there's a lot of variation, but she sounds like a bummer.

Mosfetx50
10-14-07, 20:25
You need some negotiation skills, Rogue. The girls make their money by giving the guys what they want. But you've got to get agreement up front. Or why should they help you out? Don't keep adding $. For $200, you can get most anything. They're generally willing to take an active hand with your problems for the basic rate.

There are always two girls, so you can always look for the more open-minded. For that matter, there are several different shops in that area, so you can choose from even more girls. Let them know you're looking for high mileage, and you'll look elsewhere if they're not interested. Not to be aggressive, be nice.

And I'd say you got particularly unlucky. Certainly there's a lot of variation, but she sounds like a bummer.How high does the mileage go here, I've been in the same boat as Rogue several times in two different places. Any suggestions?

Amp Guide
10-18-07, 03:59
Was really intersting. got there and only one girl working. seemed she was working more than the stage . only spent a few bucks but got quite a show. then a girl sat next to me and was going to start working me. the other dancer got mad and said to take the shit to the table. I felt wierd as I thought a cat fight was going to happen over little old me. the dancer hinted at more than a private dance but with the other girl there it was not a relaxing time.

You other guys need to check it out and post a report here.

Wontie
10-18-07, 11:51
How high does the mileage go here, I've been in the same boat as Rogue several times in two different places. Any suggestions?Well, they're not hookers. But they are trying to make a living. They want to know and trust you. Be respectful and friendly, but also let them know what you want. The better you know a girl the further you can go. Like I say, it's not unreasonable to expect a helping hand with your issues first time out, and you shouldn't need to pay a lot for that. Just agree ahead of time. If you want an upgrade in the middle of the session, it needs to be clearly spelled out what you're buying.

I think the most important thing is to find one who is friendly and you feel like you can relate to them. It's not that unusual, for me, to feel fairly comfortable on a personal level, and then you have some basis for trust. There are certainly a number of girls out there who are just unpleasant people. Notice the little things they do. It's basically just another customer service job Does she have a good attitude? Talk a little before the session. How long before she gets impatient? They don't want you to waste their time, but it's not unreasonable to take a minute and ask about the service.

I've been asked "Are you going to have a session or not? " the moment I opened my mouth. Easy question to answer; )

G Spot has pretty girls, and they're pretty friendly all in all. The only thing is, they rotate, and I haven't figured out the schedules. It can be easier to get to know a girl somewhere else.

Higher mileage is a matter of knowing them better and paying extra. Like anywhere, the prettier girls are generally pickier, they can make money without doing much.

Kongorilla
10-21-07, 02:44
My first stop was Pallas on Powell, about 132nd, I think. Rough looking exterior, but nice, and relatively smoke-free on the inside. Been here a couple times before and have found it to be real hit-or-miss. Tonight was a miss, girls were OK (5-7), but too many tattoos on them for my tastes. So I moved on to the Dillingers/Sugar Shack Too complex in Milwaukie.

Dillingers was pretty dead at 11 PM, just two so-so girls and just a couple customers.

Sugar Shack Too was pretty busy with 6 to 7 girls and quite a few customers were tipping at the smallish stage or just hanging around waiting for a show/dance. Girls were younger and no girl was lower than a six in looks, three or four quite a bit higher.

Dragon123
10-23-07, 01:06
Consider your money carefully at Doc's on 82nd. Had a similar experience with a dancer who was definently giving off high mileage signals. The private dance turned out to be mediocre at best, and she was outa there before the next song started.

Red Dog
10-23-07, 17:05
It's been a while since I've been clubbin' on 82nd- since Beaver closed, and the one by Eastport changed for the worse, and I moved to NoPo. Doc's must be newer? Where is it? Was it a club by any other name? Any affiliation to what was Doc's on Powell about 34th?

I know, I know. Why don't I just wander on down there? Well, when I hit the clubs I take public transportation. Thanks- RD

Kongorilla
10-28-07, 14:01
Dropped by on Saturday afternoon, about six girls there. All the girls were nice looking, but the night shift seems to get the hottest ones. Got a couple of the couch dances from a gorgeous blonde. No bouncer watching the private area, and hasn't been the last couple times I've been in in the afternoon (I always see them watching at night). Couch dances are similar to lap dances except the girl has some clothing on and she moves on your body with her chest, arms, face, nibbling on your ear...not really a "lap" dance and no good touching from most of the girls, and no touching at all from you. Rarely some decent contact from them, if you find the right girl, YMMV.
Nice looking, clean club. Had a very delicious club sandwich which came with a huge amount of fries for a very reasonable price.

Made a pass by Sugar Shack Too (was fairly busy) and Dillingers (was slow) in the early evening, but didn't stay.

Layover
11-03-07, 09:40
Anyone know about some kind of erotic hairstyling place on Dolphin, named Velour?

Seeker963
11-04-07, 07:27
I used to do the Lingerie Modeling thing off and on for since 2000. Some experiences were great. Many of them were rip offs.

There are two "models" that I am wondering if anyone knows where they went and if they are working at some place else now.

1. Sugar Daddy's/Sugar and Spice on Powell closed down and is now an adult video shop, weird how they did the remodeling. There was a girl there who was bi-racial or multi-racial that was well endowed. Very cool personality. Her name was "Trinity", I am guessing she is working somewhere else now, does anyone know who I am talking about and where she is working now?

2. Honey Suckles on 82nd closed down. There was a girl there named "Peaches" that used to work there. I know she bounced around to "Pink Kitty's" at one point and then back to Honey Suckles. She might have moved out of the area completely, but I was wondering if anyone knows who I am talking about and if she is working somewhere else now.

Thanks,

Happy Seeking

Kongorilla
11-04-07, 16:33
Made my monthly trip over to Tualatin to see if any of my regulars were working. It was late afternoon on a Saturday, and just seven girls to start, and probably fewer customers. Got a high quality GFE from a regular in the VIP room, and several good contact lap dances from Valentine, who has recently returned after a several month absence (seems to me she had some enhancements done). A very hot, Playmate-quality blonde named Dallas was also working, said she usually works the night shift. Natalya (sp?) was also there, and I heard from other patrons that she gives some very enjoyable dances. More girls and customers rolled in as the day progressed, by the time I left it was pretty busy. This place has to have the hottest looking young dancers in all the clubs I've visited in the Portland area.

Club 505 in Gresham was fairly busy at 8:30, with about four dancers. Dancers were OK looking, most in the 5-7 range. Interesting club with concrete floors, smaller inside than it looks from the outside. There is a private dance area in one corner closed off by beaded curtains, but no-one used it while I was there. Had a nice dinner menu, with some fairly cheap prices on steak dinners.

Kongorilla
11-04-07, 17:18
I stopped in on a weekday night right after it opened and the place was pretty dead. Only three girls were working at the time and only one other customer. Nice sized club, with a very large main stage. Well lit. The girls were young and very attractive. This club bills itself as the 'home of the real lap dance'.

Private dances in a curtained area with a couch are 3 songs for $100. I've been told by dancers in other clubs (who worked here before) that the dances here were very satisfying because the girls danced "dirty". The only other time I was here was in the spring, all I got for my dance money was air. So I decided to try again, maybe the first time was just bad luck.

I tried the private area again, with a cute blonde. A better experience this time, but all the dancer (I forgot her name) knew how to do was a grinding, nude, lap dance with her body in the same position all three songs. Not very friendly, but not rude either. I'm going to stick with the Portland area juice bars, even if the girls here seem just as hot looking.

Kongorilla
11-04-07, 17:41
Anyone know about some kind of erotic hairstyling place on Dolphin, named Velour?There is a lingerie modeling place that recently opened just north of the Dolphin on McGloughlin in Milwaukie. They have an ad in this months Exotic magazine, which you can pick up for free at most strip clubs.

I haven't been there (my one experience at Sugar and Spice was enough to cause me to forever avoid such places), but if you visit Velour, please post if it is any good.

Kongorilla
11-10-07, 04:14
Started the afternoon at Jiggles. Several of my regulars were there, and I spent far more than I should have, but got lots of enthusiastic contact from various girls so I guess I got what I paid for. Lots of promises by these various girls for even more delights in the VIP room, but that would have got spendy quick! Overall it was a busy night with lots of attractive and eager to please girls.

Went then to Milwaukie for a quiet night at the Sugar Shack Too about 7:30 on a Friday with only three girls and just a few customers. Not the best selection of dancers, so I didn't stay long. Two hot, young spinner-types were leaving as I came in, so I guess I had bad timing. As it was, I left with no show or dance.

Dillingers was pretty dead, with just a couple worn-out looking girls.

Made the trip out to Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace in Portland at about 8:30 pm and the experience was much the same as at SS2/Dillingers. The original SS was charging a $5 cover so I just peeked past the doorman and saw only one attractive asian on stage, which wasn't enough to entice me to stay. Chantilly Lace had a variety of mostly unattractive girls, just a couple hitting a 6 or higher.

Amp Guide
11-11-07, 02:06
Hi went to the Sugar Shack on Killingworth. it was ok. girls were interesting . quite a few working both sides. caught just dances. all wanted a private dance. However I can be assured of getting FS and all at a cheaper rate on CL then in there. a few were 18 . I would say 2 were hot. others were a 5 to 7. drugs seemed to be a problem for a few. All were friendly, Its an up and down place. After a few dated you might get to know the girl and recieve more. Where else can you have a girl do the dollar crawl for a long song If you time it right no one else is at the stage you get the whole show for your self.

Not sure if the doors are on the rooms . Forgot to ask

Greentomato
11-11-07, 04:58
I have been reading this post and never had any idea it could be so easy to get laid in a titty bar. I’m a cheep ass but after reading all the post about the Sugar Shack I had to take a look and was not disappointed. Went into the shack in mid day I sat and watched a number of dancers then one dance set nest to me and told me that she was a FS girl and would give me my moneys worth in a private show. $160.00 God Dam that’s a lot of money but I’ve been on the road for weeks and decided what the fuck. Well I went into the privet room and she sucked and fucked my brains out. Well I can’t afford to spend $160.00 a week to get laid but I would say I didn’t have buyer’s remorse. Thanks again for the information.

Greentomato
11-11-07, 05:05
What other clubs have shows like the shack?

Amp Guide
11-12-07, 04:49
Great report on SS . its an interesting place. lately only two or so of the girls are really great. most are overweight and have the looks of drugs. not all but some sure do. Anyway. its fun to see who might be offering FS, no one comes out and really asks or tells. but its worth checking out some of the hotter girls.

Its cheap and well lit. I hate the dark bars where you cannot see the goods. chantilly lace is a cheap favorite. One thing that is interesting is the prices in other cities. Portland has to have the highest rate in the country. other place are 20 for cbj or bbbj or 40 for fs. oh well. girls gotta make a living. if is men were girls we would all do it for free.

any other clubs as good as SS.

Wontie
11-13-07, 03:28
Actually I find afternoon is a good time for high mileage at SS, and sometimes Chantilly Lace. Not a lot of selection, but the guys there are not just hanging out a drinking, they're looking for a dance, and the girls are generally willing to bargain.

Come in the evening, the girls have a lot to choose from.- same as the guys.- and they're a lot more standoffish. I guess they're looking for a sucker.

Wontie
11-13-07, 19:32
if is men were girls we would all do it for free. Don't you believe it. Just cause you might enjoy it -- doesn't mean you don't want to make a buck as well. :)

Babybull
11-14-07, 03:18
LE reads this board. You really can't be so specific about clubs and services, unless you want them shut down.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Babybull
11-14-07, 12:12
Jackson, you are right that we are protected, no matter what we say here. It's not evidence.

But the girls are another matter. Clubs are sitting ducks for stings and raids.

I've been hobbying in Portland for more than 20 years and LE has closed several places that I used to visit. I'd sure hate to see my current faves disappear.

Kongorilla
11-21-07, 04:11
Dropped by Jiggles in the late afternoon. Lots of new girls working, most were very attractive and young looking. Just a couple of my regulars, one that gave me an amazing VIP room dance that left me very happy. I think the VIP room is your best bet if you are looking for some mileage, especially if you have a regular. Lookers include Ashley, Serenity, Valentine, Anjelica, Sapphire, Lextacy (sp? ) and Roxann, plus a couple I have forgot their names. The bartender was also very hot and used to dance.

Kongorilla
11-23-07, 15:04
I dropped by the Dolphin on a Wednesday evening, and it seemed fairly busy. There were about 8 dancers, most of them being very attractive (I would rate Brittany and Lisa highest). Most of them had great stage dances. Wanted to try a couch dance from a couple but they were always busy. This place is more upsacale than most Portland clubs, and seems to remodel every few months. The only real downside was it was a little smoky, and I thought the well drinks were a bit spendy.

Kongorilla
11-28-07, 02:13
Dropped by Jiggles first for the usual treatment. Did try a dance from Roxanne, who gave a good mileage dance. Didn't stay long.

I moved on to Sugar Shack Too and Dillingers, but both were fairly quiet.

I then moved on to Chantilly Lace/Sugar Shack complex. SS was OK, I dropped by about 6ish. No cover being charged at the time. There were four girls dancing, all were about a 6 or 7 in looks. Only about three other customers. A can of soda cost three dollars. The place is well-lit, so you know what you are getting. Was only asked once for a dance/show and I declined. Place isn't too bad inside, with pool tables and video games available. Chantilly Lace was dead, only one other customer and just a couple girls. No doors at either place for dances, but Chantilly Lace has doors for shows.

Got to try some new places, getting bored with the same clubs.

Kongorilla
11-28-07, 02:15
A little info on SS2/Dillingers last weekend. LE was parked in their lot with the engine running. Not sure what that means.

Kongorilla
12-09-07, 16:24
Very busy weekend at Jiggles, lots of girls and many, many customers. Many of my regulars were there, but it was difficult to get dances from them because they were always busy with other customers. Porsche (? )who bartends other nights was dancing, which was a treat since she is getting close to a 10. I did try a newbie since I had to wait for any of my regulars to get free, but it was almost an air dance and not a lap dance. There are lots of newbies so be aware, as the newbies seem to take time to get used to the whole lap dancing thing. I finally hooked-up with Allie, who gave a much more pleasing and higher mileage dance. Place got smoky towards the evening.

Sugar Shack 2 had same girls working here as before, who seemed either stoned, drunk or disinterested. The higher quality dancers from earlier this year have seemed to have vanished, and the girls now are barely just a step above the scary ones at Dillingers across the parking lot.

Red Dog
12-15-07, 04:00
It's been awhile since I've been there, but had nothing else to do a couple nights ago and wanting to get out, decided it was about time. So, I wandered into Chantilly Lace. I had no intention of "partaking-" just having a couple of look-sees. If the mood struck me, I'd probably head for P-O-T.

So I watched a couple of the young pretty things for a bit, and this one gal really caught my eye. I'm sorry I didn't get the name, but since nothing happened it probably worth noting anyway. As I said, I had no intention of partaking.

But- dang she was hot. Maybe a black-asian mix? After a couple of stage dances, she asked if I wanted a show. Interaction with her was good, so now I'm thinking... so I said alright!

So, I move to one of the tables against the wall to consummate the deal. Thinking I knew the drill, I whipped out $50 so she could pay the house. That bill wasn't on the table for more than 1/2 a second, and she said "shows are one-sixty now." WTF?

I asked, "$60 for the house?" YEP! So, I paused for a bit expecting her to maybe take the $90 remaining for her cut. (It wasn't at all busy- and I was her first real offer). No interest in that on her part.

I asked what the deal was with the house fee. She said, "some of the girls were bragging about how much money they were making there, and the management heard, so they decided to cut themselves in." Room cost increased by $10! Are you fucking kidding me?

I just up and walked out. I know that's there's o'head and all, but how long can they turn customers away so there's no revenue whatsoever? Every time I go in there it sorta pisses me off to see those "ugly-ass" Dodge PU's (mucho bucks) that the owners/managers are driving. You know the one. Theu're always parked by the front door. At least hide 'em fellas! One of the reasons we work for ourselves is to be able to afford the toys. But don't friggin' flaunt it, and than ask for an extra donation. What are we to think?

I really feel sorry for the girl who ain't getting the business. But even worse? I ain't gettin' laid. At least not a their (the owner's) expense!

Orterra
12-16-07, 02:02
I'll temper this by saying I moved here last month from Las Vegas. Tonight was my first real night out on the town.

How bad could it get. No AMPs, no-touch LD's, and the strippers are, well, the worst strip club I went to in Vegas, out in the trailer-park suburbs on the east side, had better girls than this.

First, the SS. The girl dancing was totally nonplussed to be there and showed about two inches of ass crack during her two dances. Walked next door to the CL. The scene there looked worse in terms of talent, and I really didn't care how hard they worked for their efforts. Down at the Pop-A-Top, the girls were better but I had to sit through about five 5's to get up to a 7 or 8.

Tell me things are better across the river in WA.

Red Dog
12-17-07, 01:01
Orterra-

Things are actually much better overall than your initial experiences. Just hang in there, and you'll get the jist of it. Yes, it's different than Vegas, and that's what we like about it. It just takes a while- just like it would take us small town guys to get comfortable with the LV strip club scene (which I really don't care for).

As far as WA, there is no scene. There's some in Seattle/Tacoma, but not worth my time. There's no drinks served, and if you are a smoker- you're outta luck. Can't smoke indoors in WA.

Amp Guide
12-17-07, 01:48
A few years ago the SS was one hot place. I mean there were alot of just 18 girls who were realy really yummy. You could get quite a bit back then. I do not think Meth had taken ahold like it has now. However if you drop by once in a while you will find a new rising star.

Washington has no strip clubs. Different laws and such. However in Seattle and Spokane there are some great AMP's I like the spokane ones as I have always had a great time there. More so than seattle.

Other clubs are super nice when it comes to quality of girls. You have to check them out. Viewpoint has great looking gilrs but they are trained to be Cash Vac 6000's They are great at sucking the money out of you and offering little more than a view. Stars is also more upscale in girls But remember this is portland .

There are at least 72 bars and that is way more than the vegas area.

Just my Humble opinion and what I think matters to no one but me.
Be safe out there. remember to watch traffic more than the girls or you might have to explain a different reason for being where you should not be for an accident.

Kongorilla
12-23-07, 14:40
Dropped by the usual haunts early in the afternoon. Jiggles was busy, lots of girls and customers for that time of day. The girls were all good-looking, and I got dances from several. Roxann, Alley, and Heaven all delivered better than the usual lap grind, and the VIP show from a very enthusiastic regular ($100 in curtained room) was well worth the cash.

Dillingers seemed busier than usual today, but the dancers are just scary. One big one was actually dancing in sweat clothes. Down the hill at Sugar Shack Too the girls were much younger and cuter, with Vanessa being the big prize winner here. If you are looking for a young, cute, cheerleader-type then she might be it. Shows are in the adult shop next door, and prices have gone up slightly for the show (house fee).

Kongorilla
12-24-07, 14:55
Some of my friends think the Acropolis is the greatest club, so I decided to try on a Sunday afternoon. First, the layout of this place is all stage or bar, with just a couple tables if you wanted to sit away from the action. About half the girls were hot, the other half just OK. None came off the stage to talk to the customers. My buddy complained his drink was very weak. The roof seemed to be leaking at the end of the back stage (it was raining hard at the time). On the plus side, two stages were running and there were plenty of customers. I wasn't impressed.

Dolphin is a nice, more upscale club. Three girls dancing Sunday at 6 pm. Naudia was just an amazing, tall, tanned, gorgeous blond. Autumn was pretty hot also. The other girl Pixie looked good, but the other two got all the attention. I got a typical clothed, cleavage in face, ear-blowing, no-touch Dolphin couch dance from one of the hotties that was fun (and better than the usual clubs air-dance). I was told by an employee that they have opened a VIP area where the dances cost $40 but was more private and have more touching. Didn't have the cash to try, but if anyone has, please post.

Kongorilla
12-29-07, 14:57
Busy afternoon at Jiggles. Got some decent dances from Porsche, Suki and Destiny. Bunny, Nina, Lucia, Baby Doll (? ) and Heaven were also busy. Destiny showed lots and lots of enthusiasm, so much so that she had her next dance stopped by management after getting one previous warning with the same customer. First time I have seen that here, customer didn't get in trouble, but Destiny went to the back with management and I didn't see her again. Good mix of regulars and newbies.

Dropped by Sugar Shack Too, which had some nice girls but wasn't busy. Dillingers was fairly busy, and actually had a couple decent dancers to go with the couple not-so-attractive dancers (including an amazing little petite babe whose name I didn't get). Didn't stay long enough to partake at either place.

Sharkyyy
01-13-08, 04:21
Board seems dead. Was at the SS a couple weeks ago. Brunette (I forget her name) gave a great lapdance. PM for more details.

Seeker963
01-16-08, 04:35
I was seeking this last weekend.

Went to Chantily lace and was quoted 35 for a lap dance and $160 for private show by two girls waiting by the door.

35 for a lap dance? I don't get it, sounds very overpriced. And with that type of deal I passed. 160 seemed steep for any type of show.

So turned up to Sandy and 82nd and started to start seeking around the places there to find what I was seeking for. Typical 40 to house, $ to the girl.

No details on who and where as the board policy for lingerie modeling/private shows, but I have to admit that it took a lot of seeking to find the right person. Some girls come out and you know that they have rip off written on their face. Some come out and seem so drunk and/or high, you know that they are in no shape for a show. The smell of air spray and that "dank" musky smell gives it away.

I think that seeking in that market is an art of its own. Being able to sniff out frauds and know when to hold them and know when to fold them. Another part of success is to be able to make it clear that you are not LE.

Happy seeking

CoronaKid
01-21-08, 22:31
Hey Guys,

Where are the asian strippers in Portland? Any advice?

Kongorilla
01-22-08, 20:32
Went in Dolphin on a Saturday afternoon a couple weeks ago. Only four girls, and of those, only one I would consider getting a dance from. Very poor for the Dolphin. I did get a dance from Emma, who has been working here for years, but still looks young and attractive. Usual Dolphin clothed upper body dance. Service from the wait staff was good.

Dropped by SS2 afterwords, situation wasn't much better. Just a couple 3 or 4's , same at Dillingers up the hill. Still too early for the younger lookers to have shown up. Vanessa showed up just before I left to put a smile on my face and make my stop worthwhile.

MyBudFang
01-23-08, 11:58
Hey Guys,

Where are the asian strippers in Portland? Any advice?As for asian strip clubs, you may not find them here, maybe underground. As for actual asian strippers, I know of 2 girls, 1 I don't know where she is, try tommys 3, the other, lola, is at the palace.

VanWGo
01-27-08, 14:42
As for asian strip clubs, you may not find them here, maybe underground. As for actual asian strippers, I know of 2 girls, 1 I don't know where she is, try tommys 3, the other, lola, is at the palace.

There are a couple of asian girls the work at Dolphin 2...might be worth checking out...

Kongorilla
02-01-08, 03:23
Maybe my best visit to Jiggles yet. It was fairly busy in the early evening and had a fair amount of girls, most were new to me. Luscious, Heaven, Roxann, Lextacy, Allie and a few other regulars were there also. I had the most incredibly satisfying private dance in the VIP room from a regular, a total GFE experience. And best yet, there wasn't anyone smoking, so I didn't stink when I left.

Wontie
02-01-08, 03:48
Black girls at Dillingers (I mean the one on the right, at 60th and Killingsworth. Never can keep them straight). Anyway, some of them have a very good attitude in my experience. On weekday afternoons, look for Cashmere or Maylay, also Butterfly (white).

Babybull
02-08-08, 02:48
I tried the new Hotties juice bar on Canyon Road the other night. The girls were beautiful, esp one named Jackson with a centerfold-perfect bod.

But I was put off by the prices.

A private lap dance was OK ($20) and they do them around back, behind the stage. But you had to sit on your hands.

A half-hour show was off the charts.- $50 to the house and $250 (! ) for the girl. Plus, it didn't look private at all.

I might go back for a lap dance or two. But I can't get a show until I win the lottery.

Wontie
02-08-08, 20:58
I meant the one one the left. Dillinger's. Jeez.

Kongorilla
02-10-08, 03:51
I meant the one one the left. Dillinger's. Jeez.Chantilly Lace? Dillingers is on McLoughlin in Milwaukie.

Kongorilla
02-10-08, 04:03
Jiggles was not very busy at all this evening, only about nine girls and a couple customers. Speaking to some of the girls, it seems like some of my regulars have moved on for good. Tried a new girl, Nina. Very cute, but gives too hard a grind and only just a little hands on. Didn't really want to try another newbie, so it was lucky Valentine was there to keep me happy. A little busier by the time I left.

Cruised on over to Montegos on Division. Very, very small and unattractive building, but the parking lot was absolutely full. Don't know where they put all these people. I had never been here before, but passed because of the lack of parking and the probable crowding inside.

Tried 505 in Gresham. Went to the bar, got my $3 soda (they do serve alcohol), and sat at the poker machines. I didn't stay long. Only two girls, and both really scary. This place is never top-notch, but the girls tonite were a new low.

Nwsound
02-10-08, 22:12
I meant the one one the left. Dillinger's. Jeez.If it's 60th and Killingsworth that's Chantilly Lace on the left side with video store and Sugar Shack on the right.

Amp Guide
02-18-08, 02:26
Went on sat night. Was sorta early at 8 but was amazed how quiet it was. there were some so so girls there. 4 on one side and 3 on the other. Was bummed out that there were no really hotties spreading it. Got bugged for a back stage private show. but did not feel it was worth the money without knowing what I was getting. There were a few cute faces but nothing to write home about. Where did the hot 18 year old girls they had years ago. Used to be able to go there and WOW it was increadable. I did see some thunder sagging tits there as well as a few girls legs that were as wide as my chest. If I wanted that I would stay home. Just kidding as she reads this. Her legs are great and i gotta say she is hot

Bring back the hotties.

Kongorilla
02-18-08, 05:02
First stop was Sugar Shack Too in Milwaukie. Two nice girls (Vanessa and Pleasure) and a decent crowd. Across the street at Dillingers there was only one girl and she wasn't wasn't dancing, but a few people were hanging out at the bar or playing pool. Just tipped a couple dollars at the rail at SS2 and moved on.

Next stop was the Dolphin. Had four pretty decent girls, but not as nice as you would find on a Saturday night. No dances bought here tonight.

Went over to Pop-A-Top on Columbia. Only two dancers, neither very attractive. Nobody at the Oh-Zone. They have an Asteroids machine, but it was busted, so was their Terminator 3 pinball machine. I was bummed, and didn't get a dance.

Went over to Sugar Shack and they only had two mediocre dancers, although the place was full of hispanics playing pool. Chantilly Lace was closed. No dances here.

Went on down the street to Viewpoint, but it didn't seem open so I didn't stop.

Thought I'd drop by to eat at Hooter's at Mall 205, but it wasn't there anymore!

My last stop was at Cabaret II on Stark near Rockwood. It wasn't too crowded but had some really nice dancers (and a couple 5's). A former ATF Jade had just started dancing there again after having a kid (also used be at Caberet I and Dancin' Bare in the past). She used to be a solid 9, but is probably a 6 now. Just needs to get into shape. Starlet was very nice, and a dancer named Thursday was an easy 9. She is a brunette, with just a perfect, natural rack. She used to work in Seattle, and gave the best laps I have ever had here since it was City Limits Showgirls. Great one-way mileage, nearly Jiggles quality. I had a dance from Jade that was also a lap; this seems strange since every other time I've been here its been air-dances or some 'incidental' contact (because they serve alcohol, I guess). A change for the better?

CoronaKid
02-19-08, 01:43
Jade that worked at the Dancin bare: Was she asian?

Kongorilla
02-20-08, 00:34
Jade that worked at the Dancin bare: Was she asian?Nope, a red-head.

MyBudFang
02-20-08, 03:01
Jade that worked at the Dancin bare: Was she asian?The "Jade" you are refering to is at the Palace, and I don't think she has had a kid recently.

Wontie
02-20-08, 23:46
Chantilly Lace? Dillingers is on McLoughlin in Milwaukie.Yes, that one! Jeez.

Also, very nice girl name of Sonia across the way.

Sugar Shack I guess. Very accomodating and reasonable.

CoronaKid
03-01-08, 17:26
I just saw Jada, she is the petite asian that worked at the Dancin Bare about a year ago, she is at Soobies.

Sharkyyy
03-02-08, 02:20
Extras available.

$50

Angels Envy
03-04-08, 10:15
Anyone try this new club out yet?

Boston Eater
03-08-08, 02:06
Hey guys. i was in town last week on business and stopped by Big Bang on SW Harbor Blvd. only one stage but saw the most incredible dancer there, Alex. she's gorgeous and a lot of fun to talk to. shoulder length blonde hair, nice c's, totally shaved. no extras but a really sweet girl.

the others were nice too, but no take out available

lap dances are semi private, $20 per song

Kongorilla
03-20-08, 00:32
Another fulfilling afternoon trip to Jiggles. Lots of cuties available, including Roxann, Mesina, Luscious and Valentine (and the hot blonde bartender Porsche was working). Nobody but the bartender was there to check up on the activities (which she did so very rarely), so it was pretty excellent two-way mileage for the most part. Of course, YMMV depending on the girl and time of day. The 3pm-9pm shift seems to be best. The VIP room (4 songs $100) is worth it with the right girl.

Nwpartyguy
03-25-08, 02:05
Has anyone seen Nikita lately? Sexy Philipino lady who danced at Stars. Haven't seen her there in about two months. Really miss her. She was hot.

Kongorilla
03-29-08, 13:27
Stopped at Sugar Shack Too in Milwaukie late in the evening and found three girls dancing. All nice looking, and eager to please since there were only a few customers. Vanessa was hot, a very natural beauty. Pretty clean place. No alcohol, and dances or shows are done in the Adult Video store next door in private rooms.

Dillingers (up the hill and across the parking lot from Sugar Shack Too, serves alcohol) was actually busy, with about six dancers. A couple were pretty cute, but the others were a 6 or less. Carmen was a very cute, petite dancer, who was pretty good on stage. She was really trying to sell the show. The girls here take their customers downhill to SS2 for dances or shows.

Kongorilla
03-30-08, 03:58
Pretty good night. Still smoky, and the attractiveness of the dancers seems to have arrived at a decent level. Not the best girls in town, but far from the worst (and much better than just months ago). I liked Jenny (new boob job), Raven, Miley, and Heavenly. Got some laps and they are still pretty nice, but the mileage here varies wildly from girl to girl. Miley did good by me. Still a nice looking club with a great wait staff. No cover before 8pm.

Diet Coke
04-05-08, 23:16
Stopped at Sugar Shack Too in Milwaukie late in the evening and found three girls dancing. All nice looking, and eager to please since there were only a few customers. Vanessa was hot, a very natural beauty. Pretty clean place. No alcohol, and dances or shows are done in the Adult Video store next door in private rooms.

Dillingers (up the hill and across the parking lot from Sugar Shack Too, serves alcohol) was actually busy, with about six dancers. A couple were pretty cute, but the others were a 6 or less. Carmen was a very cute, petite dancer, who was pretty good on stage. She was really trying to sell the show. The girls here take their customers downhill to SS2 for dances or shows.
Do those private rooms have doors? What is the going rate for shows and dances? The same or similar to Sugar Shack One?

Kongorilla
04-06-08, 03:18
Do those private rooms have doors? What is the going rate for shows and dances? The same or similar to Sugar Shack One?There are three private rooms (with doors) for shows, and one room with hung beads for dances. Shows and dances similar to SS1, but there are a couple girls that will upsell depending on your entertainment choice.

Kongorilla
04-10-08, 18:53
Went to Cabaret II on Wednesday. Not as high quality as in the past few visits, dancers Bourbon, Starlet and Kitty being the best this night. Petite Kitty gave a very nice lap dance, and also works at Jiggles as Kitten. She also sometimes fire dances. No hottie dancer named Thursday tonite (she had told me she works Wednesdays and Sundays) and I read in another forum she was at Union Jacks now. Less smoky tonite, but the wait staff was very slow.

Dbldowndon
04-14-08, 23:42
Thanks to some folks like Kongorilla, I made my first trek there Friday evening. Not too impressed with the girls, but had to try the infamous room. It's all it was advertised to be. :-) Just wish the choices were more numerous and better looking.

Kongorilla & anybody else: Do other clubs in the Portland area have good extra mileage available? Thanks!

Kongorilla
04-15-08, 01:11
Thanks to some folks like Kongorilla, I made my first trek there Friday evening. Not too impressed with the girls, but had to try the infamous room. It's all it was advertised to be. :-) Just wish the choices were more numerous and better looking.

Kongorilla & anybody else: Do other clubs in the Portland area have good extra mileage available? Thanks!Try Pop-a-Top or Oh Zone on Columbia, or Sugar Shack and Chantilly Lace on Killingsworth. Pretty much same deal as SS2 and Dillingers. There is sometimes good mileage to be had at the juice bars (Jiggles, Thunder Ranch, Carnaval, etc.), but they are usually a big YMMV situation. In fact, any club with some privacy with their VIP dance area is probably ripe for mileage with the right performer.

Diet Coke
04-19-08, 12:29
Visited three times over three weekdays. Early afternoon on Wednesday there were about 4 dancers. Got a few dances. I have learned to be clear on the kind of $35 dances I get. Nude and full access. Some agree and do not deliver and some deliver. Got a dance from nice Asian, L... and it was the best dance of the day. Also from C... a petite blonde, and the famous L... All good dances. There was a shift change at 4:30 and quite a lull before anyone danced again. Finally, 2 were availabe Chante a Asian or hispanic who did not offer my dances at my price but said would need a tip. I did not inquire how much. Also Brittany, no to my dances but would for $45. This was a time when only myself and maybe one other guy was there.
Returned Thursday but did not get any dances. On Friday nite about 5 or 6 dancers were availabe. I was not too attracted to most of them. One very pregnant dancer got up and eventually let her droppy tits out but no one at rail and eventually she left stage before second song was over. I have yet to get a show and you will see ladies with a guy in tow carrying a towel to the show. Almost all the customers were hispanic that night.
I also went to Jiggles Friday and got one dance from a petite white Lilly but was not impressed, too open and too far to go that far south.
Any senior can PM for names of dances.

Diet Coke
04-19-08, 13:07
Visited several times over 3 days. Wed afternoon and got a $35 from Amber, very skinny but with cute petite tits and nips. Asked for full nude and full touch. She agreed but once in dance space she needed a tip for lower access. Top access was nice. Later in afternoon after shift change talking with a very spacey, dirty talking, sorta of Hispanic or tan looking, said her name was Alexandra but not on dancer board by bar. Almost no one else there but she would take up my kind of dance. "Where have your hands been", washed I said. By then I had to leave.
Thursday late afternoon got dance from black Alannah. Partially fullment but limited lower. Also got a dance from Lucy, white girl with glasses who I saw was also there Friday nite. Her dance was similar in only partially fulling promise.
Finally visited around 10 Friday, mostly Hispanic customer crowd and sometimes 7 at tip rail. I would have like to get dance from tall, small chested blonde with closely trimmed but not bare pussy, but she never asked so I could inquire about her dances. I saw her go to give several dances but later she was playing pool and I left. I did talk with a new dancer (3days I think she said), dark hair, J....,who is in her 30s and recently relocated from Florida. Not the greatest face but her dance did deliver, sadly all the dances there and at Chantilly have been one way. In interested in J... seniors can PM

Kongorilla
04-20-08, 03:41
Stopped at Jiggles again on Friday about early evening. Fifteen girls and not so many customers, so you had lots of choices. Lot of girls left early, probably because it was so slow. Didn't stay long, got dances from tall, blonde, gorgeous Porsche and tried a couple newbies (new to me). Most were the typical Jigges grinding boobs-in-face lap dances.

I headed over to Milwaukie to go to the Thunder Ranch. It used to be a country bar but was supposed be openining as a juice bar this week (even had an ad in Exotic magazine). It won't now for two weeks I've heard. Its almost across the street from the Dillinger/ Sugar Shack II complex and I guess the Dolphin clubs will run it.

Dillingers was busy with customers and had five girls, four who were "plump". SS2 had the same four nicer, younger chicks seem to be there everyday. No dances or shows, but only had two customers.

Saturday afternoon I dropped by the Dolphin for a minute, just to see the selection. It was decent (always seems to be nice girls here). Didn't have time for dances.

Big Truck
05-04-08, 15:05
Stoped by the Sugar Shack on killingsworth st. Saturday night, Only four girls on the board dancing most were the regulars, a couple of new ones, walked down to chantilly lace this is where most of the people were about eight girls dancing no new ones most of the guys were mexicans, Talked to a few girls and one was upfront on the shows, but I didn't feel like spending $160, lots of Police in and out of the parking lot, also heard that police came in on Friday night and searched some of the rooms, I haven't been there for awhile, but this place is going downhill for sure, no upkeep at all, the inside is just nasty, they do have a bar now but no dancers, just beer,wine some food, video poker it was dead in there.

Kongorilla
05-05-08, 00:23
Stopped in at Union Jacks on Burnside for the first time ever. Was pleasantly suprised at the overall quality of the girls. Good place to go for those who like to watch the dancers skills and tip at the rail. Two stages, but not a lot of seating available. Private dances were very private, in an curtained area. I had a couple lap dances there from the amazing Thursday, she made the trip downtown worthwhile with very good one way mileage.

Stopped at Pirates Cove next, which was interesting. The building is shaped like a whiskey jug. Inside kinda looks like a set from a David Lynch movie, with lots of pirate trappings. The girls were better than I thought for such a dive bar, but not great. The other customers were an odd mixtures of locals, lesbians and couples. Friendly bar staff and clean restrooms.

Kongorilla
05-10-08, 12:54
Went on Friday early in the evening, so it was still the first shift. Lots of new girls, including some busty petite girls like Ava and Demi. I didn't get dances from either, but they seemed to be popular girls to get them from. Good crowd. I stayed with my regulars (not many left, at least three have departed since the beginning of the year) and got decent laps from Valentine, with OK two way mileage. I didn't see any dances in the VIP room tonight, usually that place is busy, but I guess with the VHM girls having left it cuts down on business a bit.

Dbldowndon
05-13-08, 12:16
First ever trip to Pop-a-Top. More girls there than I would have thought, and busier, too. Girls were from 2-8, one looked road weary–the signs of a tough life etched in her. Girls were perhaps a bit aggressive on talking up shows, but not too over the top. I can deal with that. I surprised myself and like the place.

Red Dog
05-18-08, 01:09
I sorta figured you might like it. This club has changed over the years and went through some ownership changes, but it's always been one of my favorites.

This was the first club in Portland to go bottomless. That was back in the 70's when the club was only as big as the west half of the building. The end which now is occupied by the main stage was a Harley shop. You gotta know the place was pretty wild back then. I worked about 6 blocks from there and this was a regular for me. Damn- 30+ years going into the same place?

Even though the ownership is the same as a couple others in town (SS1 & SS2) it has retained the flavor of old to a degree.

Kongorilla
05-20-08, 01:22
Stop by Annies in Astoria Saturday night. Been to this small club several times in the past, and was never overly impressed. One stage, one pool table, small bathroom, some video poker machines. Most girls were in the 5-6 range but there were always at least one 8 or higher. This time the quality of girls was much higher, and pornstar Cameron Keys was there performing. I got a lap from Jewel (petite, tanned, brunette), that was Ok (less contact than I've had here before). Cameron was great to talk to, but just incidental contact at best with her private dances.

I know this is for Portland clubs, but there isn't a strip club forum under 'Oregon-other areas'.

Kongorilla
05-31-08, 13:57
Stopped at Jiggles first, and found just a few dancers and even fewer customers. Porsche, Angel, Bunny and Valentine were there, the rest were newer girls. Got a decent lap from Porsche and a very good VIP room encounter with Valentine with good mileage both ways.

Next stop was Pop-A-Top. There was a three dollar cover and about six girls, only one that was fairly decent. Tried out their Playboy pinball machine but got no dance or shows.

Dropped by Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace next. Not busy at all, a much more ethnic crowd than the other clubs. About eight girls total between the two clubs, two or three may have been worthwhile and the one really attractive girl (latina, name? ) was always busy with a customer. A couple of older, fat, drunk and obnoxious dancers kept harrassing customers for shows or tips.

All the clubs seemed very slow for a Friday, I'm guessing its the start of Rose Festival thats causing the slowdown.

Dbldowndon
05-31-08, 19:20
Mr. Wallet & Mr. Johnson got into a disagreement Thursday afternoon. I popped into Pop a Top for a cool one, but since I had visited twice already in the month, I didn't want to spend $, just scout for future visits. You've been there, I'm sure.

I am drinking my beer and an attractive (no, really – I mean it) young blond named Channel (like the perfume if I misspelled it), started the old, "Been here before … yada yada … tried a private dance … yada yada … make it worth you while … yada yada … I give really great privates…"

Mr. Johnson says, "Come on, pal, what are you waiting for? How long has it been since an old guy like you had a young blond, not to mention the cream of the crop hereabouts."

Mr. Wallet answered, "Get your a$$ off the stool cause you've hurt me enough this month. Now! I mean it!! Don't even finish your brew! Besides, she looks like an 'upsell' to me."

Well, this went on for some time and for once Mr. Wallet won, perhaps because I am getting older, if not wiser. But Mr. Wallet and Mr. Johnson did reach a compromise. I could come back and practice my aerobics in the Oh Zone with Channel in the near future if, and only IF, some of the guys here might be able to testify as to the abilities and pricing of this cute young woman.

Post here or PM me. Thanks in advance!

DDD

Red Dog
06-02-08, 01:26
C'mon triple D- You ain't gonna let the wallet win, are you? LOL The problem is Chanel may not be there next time. We'll never know what she's worth if you don't try it. :)

Seriously- though I haven't been to Pop-A-Top for a while, I've never experienced an up-seller there. Doesn't mean it can't happen though. There has been the odd occasion when the service sold wasn't delivered. That pisses me off more than the up-sell. Maybe it's the same thing come to think about it.

Thanks for keeping my stool warm until I visit there again.

Diet Coke
06-03-08, 18:51
Mr. Wallet & Mr. Johnson got into a disagreement Thursday afternoon. I popped into Pop a Top for a cool one, but since I had visited twice already in the month, I didn't want to spend $, just scout for future visits. You've been there, I'm sure.

I am drinking my beer and an attractive (no, really – I mean it) young blond named Channel (like the perfume if I misspelled it), started the old, "Been here before … yada yada … tried a private dance … yada yada … make it worth you while … yada yada … I give really great privates…"

Mr. Johnson says, "Come on, pal, what are you waiting for? How long has it been since an old guy like you had a young blond, not to mention the cream of the crop hereabouts."

Mr. Wallet answered, "Get your a$$ off the stool cause you've hurt me enough this month. Now! I mean it!! Don't even finish your brew! Besides, she looks like an 'upsell' to me."

Well, this went on for some time and for once Mr. Wallet won, perhaps because I am getting older, if not wiser. But Mr. Wallet and Mr. Johnson did reach a compromise. I could come back and practice my aerobics in the Oh Zone with Channel in the near future if, and only IF, some of the guys here might be able to testify as to the abilities and pricing of this cute young woman.

Post here or PM me. Thanks in advance!

DDD

I too would appreciate any info and her rates/services and others at Oh Zone/ Pop a Top.
PM me
Rick

Wontie
06-04-08, 12:35
Well, it's hard to miss, perhaps...she's not shy...she's pretty much the welcome committee. But Deja is friendly and open to a wide variety of activities.

Red Dog
06-04-08, 23:20
But Deja is friendly and open to a wide variety of activities.

And don't you just love the gold tooth? She is a sweetheart.

Dbldowndon
06-09-08, 17:32
Well, it's hard to miss, perhaps...she's not shy...she's pretty much the welcome committee. But Deja is friendly and open to a wide variety of activities.

Is she the soft spoken, short black girl?

Thanks,
DDD

Zbtoy
06-11-08, 00:20
Hi.

Am in Portland for the first time and I am trying to understand my options for lap dances and looking for suggestions as to where to go. My last lap dance was down in Florida and that was wonderful. Can I expect the same full body contact here in Portland? Is one club recommended over another. Many thanks for whatever guidance the group may have.

ZB

Wontie
06-11-08, 03:26
Is she the soft spoken, short black girl?No, I wouldn't say that :) "Trashy" is the word that comes to my mind, but in a good way. Though she's black and not too tall.

Kongorilla
06-11-08, 20:04
Hi.

Am in Portland for the first time and I am trying to understand my options for lap dances and looking for suggestions as to where to go. My last lap dance was down in Florida and that was wonderful. Can I expect the same full body contact here in Portland? Is one club recommended over another. Many thanks for whatever guidance the group may have.

ZBSorry. I was typing up a reply when my computer blinked out, so there may be a partial report showing up.

I would recommend reading this forum closely, and see what has been said about lap dance clubs. Jiggles in Tualatin is my personal preference, you can always get a standard boobs-in-face lap grind from just about any dancer there, and you may find even better contact with the right girl.

Wontie
06-12-08, 15:08
Is she the soft spoken, short black girl?

Thanks,

DDDWait, I remember the one you're talking about. She's quite a bit older, if we're thinking of the same girl. There was a very shy, skinny black girl when I was out there quite a while back. I'm surprised if she stayed, she looked out of place. She was using a name with a K if I remember. Some made-up name. Kalia, Kahara, whatever.

Dbldowndon
06-12-08, 17:02
Wait, I remember the one you're talking about. She's quite a bit older, if we're thinking of the same girl. There was a very shy, skinny black girl when I was out there quite a while back. I'm surprised if she stayed, she looked out of place. She was using a name with a K if I remember. Some made-up name. Kalia, Kahara, whatever.That may be the girl. And se wasn't in stripper clothes, but wore jeans and a regular shirt. The second time around I saw there was no bra and boob showing if one looked hard enough.

She really looked out of place, however. At first I thought she was a friend of another girl. She did have a good line. She asked me, "Know what this place is called?" I thought she was trying a joke. "No," I replied. "Pop a Top, and let me show you why." :)

Kongorilla
06-16-08, 01:18
I'm starting to become more disenchanted with this Jiggles, especially when none of my regulars are there anymore. The girls tonite were OK, but none were HM, although one called Innocence called herself the "dick massager" and made all sorts of promises. Bunny was OK. You can still get a good grind from most girls here, but don't expect anything more (at least on the Friday afternoon shift).

Kongorilla
06-22-08, 19:37
Hit several clubs on Friday. I started with Jiggles in Tualatin, and on this day it improved much. Anjelica has returned after many months, and so has Heaven. Anjelica was very busy, and Heaven left after I was there an hour, so I can't really say if their HM dances are still available. Porsche, Suki, Bunny and Demi were also popular tonight. If the current crop of dancers stays it may again be my top stop.

Went to Pop-A-Top next. This place had about eight girls and I'd at least four were a six or higher (which is good for this club). Tall, blonde Lexi seemed popular. The wait staff is actually helpful. This seems more like a neighborhood bar than the Sugar Shack complex up the street.

Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace was my last stop of the evening. It was about 8 PM and SS only had two dancers. One was fairly young and attractive, but she was very sunburned and didn't seem to want to be bothered. The other had a pretty face but could lose many pounds. CL was evn worse, with only one or two marginal dancers showing up. There were long stretches of nobody but me and the waitressin the club.

Jkpdx
06-23-08, 10:23
Went to Pop-A-Top next. This place had about eight girls and I'd at least four were a six or higher (which is good for this club). Tall, blonde Lexi seemed popular. The wait staff is actually helpful. This seems more like a neighborhood bar than the Sugar Shack complex up the street.

Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace was my last stop of the evening. It was about 8 PM and SS only had two dancers. One was fairly young and attractive, but she was very sunburned and didn't seem to want to be bothered. The other had a pretty face but could lose many pounds. CL was evn worse, with only one or two marginal dancers showing up. There were long stretches of nobody but me and the waitressin the club.I've always been curious about Pop-A-Top ever since I started reading this forum. I usually go to SS/CL and didn't even realize how close PAT was. Anyone know how many and what the quality is of the girls working there during midweek?

As for SS/CL, I've found that when I go there in the middle of the week towards the end of the month, there are more girls working and the selection is a little better.

Dbldowndon
06-25-08, 14:31
I've always been curious about Pop-A-Top ever since I started reading this forum. I usually go to SS/CL and didn't even realize how close PAT was. Anyone know how many and what the quality is of the girls working there during midweek?

As for SS/CL, I've found that when I go there in the middle of the week towards the end of the month, there are more girls working and the selection is a little better.
Not an expert here, but since nobody else has stepped up to the plate:

I've only been there a few times in the past three months. The first time I was not generally impressed with the girls, but the next 2-3 times better quality and more girls were to be had. One midweek afternoon (4:30) the first week of June, I bet there were at least a dozen or so girls @ PAT, probably more coming and going. Shift change?? Quality was all over the place. I would estimate there were 3-4 girls in the 7 range, the rest were lower. I was not impressed with the two best looking girls as they seemed stuck on themselves; they were probably low mileage without extra $$, and maybe even then. But that is only a guess based on past history. Give me a nice big-titted moma with a bit of a personality and I am a happy camper regardless of her face. Hell, I'm no model either, and I think these girls sometimes try harder.

What you say about the middle of the week toward the end of the month is interesting, and I bet you're right. Too bad I am not around PDX now as I would put your hypothesis to the test. Damn.

Jkpdx
07-02-08, 11:52
I finally made it to Pop-A-Top last night (Monday 10pm). There were five girls working there, one of them was a 7 but the rest were below a 5. I decided to take up the 7's offer for a show. We walked over to the Oh Zone. I got a pretty important lesson... always be clear on what to expect from the girl before agreeing on the show. I was already in the room when I found out that she did not offer extras.

Amp Guide
07-03-08, 01:46
Hi All. Went to S Shack last weekend. Wanted to see if there was any new talent around. there were a hand full of girls. a few One 8+ the others were a 5 or 6. The place used to be full of 18 year old hard bodies that would never stop giving a great show. The upsell on the shows was 160 for a private show. WOW for that you can find a great CL girl or anyone to give you a lot better time for sure and you can have all the goods if you want. I did not inquire if or which girl was selling more than just a jerk show . Even at 160 for FS its too much for that place. One girl would be worth the 160. however it should be at least an hour Not much at all going on next door. I was amaised at how few girls were working. Just wish it was like a few years ago.

VanWGo
07-03-08, 20:25
She hinted on another board, that shes gonna start working at a club on Columbia..She wont say which one But, Im guessing P.a.T. If any one catchs her at a club, please post which one, TIA. I know i'll be looking for her over the next week or two..

Her site: http://pdxmoni.rare-playmate.com

Kongorilla
07-06-08, 21:28
Dropped by Jiggles a couple weeks ago. Saw one of my favorites (A....) and got a VIP room trip with her. It was the first time in many months, but she had a good grasp of the situation and everything was handled well. A lot of the girls have told me Tuesday is the night to go since the regular manager is off that night and they can be more playful.

CoronaKid
07-08-08, 19:49
Hey guys,

Have any of you guys been to Jody's, Soobies, The Viewpoint, Exotica lately those are my favorite places, just have not been to any of them in a while.

Rising Rooster
07-12-08, 17:51
The Rooster took an afternoon trip into Safari on Powell's on Friday and it was very good Bwana! Alexis was curvy and just shy of BBW and wore a loose fitting long white dress that made it easy for her to hide what she was doing from everyone but the happy Rooster. This gal is recommended and quite grindful. Mind this is an alcohol serving joint, so the fact there was real contact and not air was a nice thing indeed. Alexis twisted the Roosters nipples before I even agreed to a dance, and even did some contact for tips from the stage. Good times!

Dragon123
07-15-08, 01:47
Dropped by tonight, hit it during a shift change. Quite a selection of girls, but some of the prettier ones were leaving.

One very hot black girl with bolt ons and stunning eyes spend most of the evening bored and working on the dance roster. I'd rate her a 8 on 1-10. Gorgeous body.

A veteran blond white girl, maybe a 6 or a 7, mid to late 20's, gave the hard sell with some pretty specific offers. Nice natural rack, nice but, bit of a tummy. Her stage show was pretty hot, she really got into it.

A mixed white-black girl, hardbody, maybe 25, gorgeous, really captured my attention. She was super hot, if you are into spinners. I'd say an 8 or 9.

There was a heavier blond, maybe 30-35, signs of having a kid, but beautiful eyes. Chatted with her a bit and caught part of her dance.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time tonight to do much more than scope the place out.

The 801
07-23-08, 01:49
Dropped by Jiggles a couple weeks ago. Saw one of my favorites (A....) and got a VIP room trip with her. It was the first time in many months, but she had a good grasp of the situation and everything was handled well. A lot of the girls have told me Tuesday is the night to go since the regular manager is off that night and they can be more playful.Yes! The devine Ms. A is back in town! I was glad to see her again after so long- it was great to catch up with her, but I was saddened to learn she will be retiring in Sept! So, everyone, do yourselves a favor and get your butts over to Jiggles Tuesdays and Saturdays 3-9 and get her on your lap!

I asked her to reccommend who I should be getting dances from and so ended my stay with the very dlightful "Valentine". Mm-mm good! Hey, I'm starting to like this place again!

The 801

Phoebu5
07-29-08, 09:38
When by last night and found it to be a rather dull evening. It was told to me that LE has been undercover here and the mileage has been curtailed. As always YMMV.

Dbldowndon
07-29-08, 15:01
When by last night and found it to be a rather dull evening. It was told to me that LE has been undercover here and the mileage has been curtailed. As always YMMV.

Phoebu5 – Which club are you refering to? Jiggles?

Thanks,
DDD

Kongorilla
07-29-08, 17:23
Very busy afternoon, lots of good-looking girls but not too many customers. Porsche, Heaven, Moriah and a young hottie named Dolce were tops. Got good grinding dances from Porsche and another gal. Heaven gave a much more mutual experience in the booth area than the other two girls did. Heaven has no set shedule, but if she is there when you are, then this well-built spinner is worth spending time with. YMMV. There was an amazing large breasted brunette (wig? ) named Halo who was there when I first arrived, but looked unsteady on stage and never came back to do another set.

Phoebu5
07-29-08, 21:16
Phoebu5 – Which club are you refering to? Jiggles?

Thanks,

DDDYes - Should never post before coffee.

Phoebus

Dbldowndon
08-10-08, 11:09
Haven't been around lately and I've noticed that there is not much activity on this board. Any strip club updates? I may take a trip next week and inquiring minds want to know. :)
DDD

Kongorilla
08-12-08, 23:02
Went to Jiggles 3 PM, which had only a few girls to start, but more rolled in as the afternoon wore on. Had a decent VIP room dance from the heavenly, buxom, blonde Heaven. She was not as customer friendly as in the past, but some mutual activities were available (but brief). Dolce, Porsche, Nina and Halo seemed popular. Anjelica was there, but was being very selective with her customers.

Dropped by Sugar Shack Too next. Only a couple girls, but they both seemed busy with dances and shows, so there were only a couple dances on stage while I was there. Across the parking lot at Dillingers, the girls were a lot scarier looking, but the place had quite a few customers.

Kongorilla
08-15-08, 05:17
Stopped by the Cabaret II on Stark last night. The girls here vary widely, from 8's to 4's. There is a lot of one-way contact to be had with the right girl (in my case it was a hot blonde named Heavenly). Much more than the usual booze-selling clubs air dances. Brunette Amber gave a great stage performance and had an amazing body, and gave lots of contact right at the tip rail. Starlet, Isabella and Trouble were also cute, but I didn't sample any private dances from them.

Dbldowndon
08-16-08, 17:24
Dropped in both in the late afternoon/early evening and not much happening. No stage dancers at the Shack until a pretty and uninspired girl took the stage, but I was only one of two guys in the place.

Only two black dancers and lots of men. I was not impressed. Drank my brew and bolted. Probably the nice weather kept things from happening.

CoronaKid
08-19-08, 18:26
I stopped by pop a top two weeks ago sat with a hot asian (nice big ass, if you are in to that) has anyone had a show with her?

What strip club in Portland has the best food.

Kongorilla
08-19-08, 18:52
Last Friday it was Jiggles again, with the usual girls, plus a couple very nice younger ones that usually work the night shift. Did a VIP trip with a regular (I was lucky, she doesn't usually work Fridays) and Mr. Happy had a huge smile after, he was well taken care of. Got the usual grind from a couple others before I left.

Stopped by Dillingers around noon Tuesday, and was suprised on how busy it was. Several girls and several customers, but none the girls rated above a six. Didn't stay long.

Tuesday afternoon I also visited the Dolphin. Not very busy, but had six attractive girls. Most of the girls here are 21+ (older than the average jiggles girl) and some (like the always nice Emma) have been here for many years. Besides Emma, there was Lexy, and the incredibly busty Jordan. I first got a regular couch dance from one of the girls for $20 (which is like a clothed lap dance), but then I decided to try the $40 VIP dance in a different area with no bouncer. There the dances were clothed, but mutual touching was possible. No Jiggles, but still enjoyable.

Kongorilla
09-10-08, 00:21
Arrived at Jiggles about an hour before shift change. Found a regular (A) and got a VIP room dance that was most rewarding, but YMMV. Suki, Porsche, Angel, Allie, Dolce and Christine (who looks like an older Heaven, great body! )were all popular. Haven't seen Anjelica in a few visits, I know her fans must be missing her.

Management has been keeping a much closer eye on proceedings lately, but extras are there if you can find the right sneaky girl.

Dropped by Dolphin in Milwaukie to see if the $40 mutual experience was still avaialable, and it is with the right girl. Don't think big extra's though. YMMV

Kongorilla
09-14-08, 04:17
First stop was Cabaret II in Rockwood area. This place is really hit-or-miss, and tonight was a miss. Not very attractive dancers and $6 for two sodas was required (I don't drink, so I'm not sure what the required drink charge is). Nice clean bar. Got a dance from Pastry, which wasn't too exciting, but at least it was more than an 'air dance'. Girls didn't seem to be looking too hard for dances, mostly socialized amongst themselves. Wasn't too smoky tonite, but I left at 9 PM anyways.

I went to Devils Point on Foster Rd. And it was not very busy when I arrived at about 9:30 pm. Three girls and about ten customers (most were women! ). Small club, decorated in red and black, with one stage. Most of the girls were 'alternative' (tats and piercings) and the last girl was a fire dancer. The girls stayed in the dressing room most of the time and did not mingle or look to give private dances, even though the DJ pushed them. Music way too loud for such a small area. Can't say I'll be back.

Vitrea
09-15-08, 22:23
Arrived at Jiggles about an hour before shift change. Found a regular (A) and got a VIP room dance that was most rewarding, but YMMV. Suki, Porsche, Angel, Allie, Dolce and Christine (who looks like an older Heaven, great body! )were all popular. Haven't seen Anjelica in a few visits, I know her fans must be missing her.

Management has been keeping a much closer eye on proceedings lately, but extras are there if you can find the right sneaky girl.

Dropped by Dolphin in Milwaukie to see if the $40 mutual experience was still avaialable, and it is with the right girl. Don't think big extra's though. YMMV

Kongrilla,

Very nice no bull reports. Thank you.

I am going to be in Portland for 4-5 hours around shift change time on a weekday evening. Sounds like Jiggles is the place to go. Do you mind sharing the prices of dances on the floor and the VIP? Extra for extras or is it included if you get enough dances. Thanks. You can PM me if you prefer.

Vitrea

Hdgmdman
09-18-08, 16:37
Hey guys,

I'm traveling to Portland on business from Philly from Sun to Thursday and staying near airport in Portland. Where are the nearest strip joints worth visiting?

Vitrea
09-19-08, 00:38
Hey guys,

I'm traveling to Portland on business from Philly from Sun to Thursday and staying near airport in Portland. Where are the nearest strip joints worth visiting?

I am not a native but courtesy of another nice monger I got the following info.

"....If you flying into the airport in Portland,and looking for a club where there may be a little fun, try Sugar Shack/Chantilly Lace on Killingsworth or Pop-A-Top on Columbia. These are both very close to the airport...."

Rising Rooster
09-23-08, 03:05
The Rooster's brother was visiting from out of town and we were both too tired to drive all the way to Jiggles for some guaranteed grinding, so Saturday night we went to the blue collar haven of North Portland where Paul Bunyan stares constantly but never walks in. Dancin' Bare.

I know, I know, way uptight management about touching, but the Rooster wasn't even planning on partaking. That was, until all three of my eyes got a look at Kali wreathing about on the floor of the back stage. Oh My G-a-w-d! The Rooster does not normally rate strippers higher than a 9, and a 9 is really damn rare, but we have here a 10 through and through from face to bod to moves. There were other girls, but I didn't even go to the stage for them after seeing her in action (though I was glued there for three sets of three when she was on! )

It was also apparently amateur night, and the "amatuers" weren't bad at all, though my bro and me both thought two of the three must have really been pros from some other club by the way they worked the stage. I wasn't rushing up to see them when I had the pleasure of knowing a real write-home-about hottie was in the house.

More about Kali, and no she didn't have extra arms or fangs like the Hindu goddess, but I'm pretty sure nobody messes with her nonetheless. She's a brunette with a bob, a perfect face, large but clearly natural silicone free tits, an ass that I will be dreaming about for weeks on end, and the prettiest pussy the Rooster recalls seeing in a club. Mind, many girls when they take the panties off for us just have a little slit with a stripper mohawk down there, but Kali's vagina was smiling openly at every dumbstruck man on the tipping bar. Yes, I went for a private dance.

And yes, I was still in a club with lame ass rules and paranoia. Kali did touch a little, quite graciously, but no full grind, which given that ass was a serious let down. Unfortunately she got called up to the stage for a bachelor party set, so I didn't get to try to tip her into bending the rules a little further. Oh, how I wanted that from her.

So today the Rooster went back to DB for a late lunch in hopes Kali might be there, but of course she wasn't. Melissa, who is a very solid brunette 9 was though, and she's always a pleasure to watch. No point in wasting more money being reminded of the rules though (especially in the uncrowded daytime! )

Kongorilla
10-06-08, 01:26
I was at SS a week ago Friday, and it was loaded with attractive girls, much unlike my previous visit. They wandered freely between the two clubs, and I asked if all these girls outside the building ever attracted unwanted attention. I was told that 'cops leave us alone'. You can spend $160 total for a 1/2 hour show in a private room with door that should leave you smiling. Be careful of girls who try to charge more. You aren't getting anything more above the regular priced show from the other girls.

Dbldowndon
10-06-08, 10:24
I was at SS a week ago Friday, and it was loaded with attractive girls, much unlike my previous visit. They wandered freely between the two clubs, and I asked if all these girls outside the building ever attracted unwanted attention. I was told that 'cops leave us alone'. You can spend $160 total for a 1/2 hour show in a private room with door that should leave you smiling. Be careful of girls who try to charge more. You aren't getting anything more above the regular priced show from the other girls.
When I went to the Sugar Shack around 9:00 one night and I was the only guy in there! One bored dancer showed up and bored me. I left and never returned.

Can you tell me what to expect if I go into Chantilly Lace? Is it a juice bar? Are there more girls there? How do you select a girl for a show. Thanks!
DDD

Kongorilla
10-07-08, 19:05
When I went to the Sugar Shack around 9:00 one night and I was the only guy in there! One bored dancer showed up and bored me. I left and never returned.

Can you tell me what to expect if I go into Chantilly Lace? Is it a juice bar? Are there more girls there? How do you select a girl for a show. Thanks!

DDDYour last experience mirrors one I had a month ago, so something must have improved since then. I don't know if CL is a juice bar or not, I usually just go to SS and get a soda there, and it seems the girls were traveling between clubs (the rooms with door are in CL or the adult store next to it. SS seems to have just open rooms.) I have noticed just a couple girls seemed to never leave CL, so there may be more girls there. You select a girl by just asking them or vice/versa, they are usually upfront about what the show will be like.

Wontie
10-09-08, 14:32
Yes, I looked in the other day, and it was just one skinny girl and a bunch of guys. I have a suspicion they are trying to clean out the skankier girls, and upgrade the place a bit. But they haven't (yet) taken action to bring in a higher class of lady. This would seem consistent with their general approach.