PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Pay to Play
09-08-22, 12:15
Anyone been in this place on Powell? It's an underage strip club but there is more than lap dances on the table. Went in about a week ago late (after 12:00 or so) and got a HJ from a really cute (and young) girl and there was defiantly more options for a price.Even a remote chance what you are saying is true should be enough warning to stay away. Great way to get caught up in something that would put you in a place you don't want to go.

Zippy69
09-08-22, 13:02
Even a remote chance what you are saying is true should be enough warning to stay away. Great way to get caught up in something that would put you in a place you don't want to go.It's the old sugar shack model. Juice bar with young ladies to fuck.

ButtMuch
09-08-22, 18:16
Even a remote chance what you are saying is true should be enough warning to stay away. Great way to get caught up in something that would put you in a place you don't want to go.It's 18 and older. By "underage" he means under legal age for alcohol. Many strip clubs, have such "underage" dancers. "Juice bars" don't serve alcohol.

Amp Guide
09-09-22, 11:40
I miss the SS it was great for high school girls who were 18 to make bank. Such hotties there. I have to check out FF might be fun Hope the bodies are as hard as they were at SS in todays age of overweight and heavy girls that populate the clubs that are over 21. Maybe we can see some true nice clean un abused pussy. I am finally excited to check it out.

Wagnerb
09-09-22, 12:27
I miss the SS it was great for high school girls who were 18 to make bank. Such hotties there. I have to check out FF might be fun Hope the bodies are as hard as they were at SS in todays age of overweight and heavy girls that populate the clubs that are over 21. Maybe we can see some true nice clean un abused pussy. I am finally excited to check it out.I went yesterday based on the original guy getting the HJ. Unfortunately, I went midafternoon, so no chance of confirming / denyng if high-schoolers actually worked there. Only one working was a white girl with pasties (and little else), with the guy bouncer collecting the $10 entry fee. With only one pole in the main room and around a dozen private VIP stalls (with gauzy curtains), this struck me more as a glorified lingerie modeling place that wanted to be a weed shop on the side. For $120, I got to have a 30-minute lap dance with her, though she wasn't in the extras-providing mood. Decent conversation, but I was hoping for less talk, more action.

Maybe only the later girls have extras, especially if they're only doing 120/ hhr show, but my sleep schedule just can't handle the midnight hours anymore, especially returning to the west side afterward.

Amp Guide
09-10-22, 12:19
Sounds like the old SS days. But needing more girls would help. Still want to check it out on an evening late. Prices certainly have gone up some. But oh well. Only money and you can always make more. Just loved some of these 18 girls. I remember one swimmer at SS in the day. Such a tan lines of her suit and she was built just perfect. OMG still remember that.

Number3344
09-11-22, 08:46
Check this place out. Fri and Sat they are open till 4 am which is nice for a night owl. Ten for a cover, and they do weird mocktails, but I stuck to nursing a redbull. The place looked like my highschool buddies want to be weed trap house. As it was explained to me, there is a VIP lounge for a 20 house where you can take girls for a private dance and then there are 3 individual curtained rooms for 60 house fee. The girls still charge you whatever they want for the dance, but you have to pay a house fee. The girls were fine. I think I counted six, including the bartender who gave a halfhearted dance at one point. Most of them where "thick", but there was one skinny woman with okay tits. Saw a fee guys go back for private dances, and saw one guy get a dance, then the dancer got dressed and left with him. Make of that what you will. The bartender was by far the cutest, but did not seem in the mood for doing too much floor work, and the rest were not up to my taste to inquire about dance prices. Sat at the main stage and threw a few dollars which was fun. Overall the vibe felt very amateurish, which has a certain charm. It was dead when I went too, but it was also late in the evening. I'll probably check back another night to see if anyone hotter shows up. At the minimum, it's a place to hangout and not get drunk that is open late for graveyard guys.

Number3344
09-15-22, 21:44
Went back Wed night around 9-10. I liked the lowkey vibe because they didn't care if I was looking at my phone and hanging out. They were closed despite the hours on the door saying 12 pm-12 am.

PleaseLemmeSee
09-16-22, 12:13
Went back Wed night around 9-10. I liked the lowkey vibe because they didn't care if I was looking at my phone and hanging out. They were closed despite the hours on the door saying 12 pm-12 am.I went to check it out last night also. $50 Uber to a closed up building. Some guy nearby said that business was slow so they closed up for the day. He directed me across the street to Guilty Pleasures, I think. Not the best place, not the worst. The under 21 girls stay in a cage when not dancing. LOL. Not allowed to walk the floor. Didn't get the feeling extra was available so didn't pursue.

Wagnerb
09-16-22, 17:59
I went to check it out last night also. $50 Uber to a closed up building. Some guy nearby said that business was slow so they closed up for the day. He directed me across the street to Guilty Pleasures, I think. Not the best place, not the worst. The under 21 girls stay in a cage when not dancing. LOL. Not allowed to walk the floor. Didn't get the feeling extra was available so didn't pursue.Depends who you get. I know about the place because Sevyn (from BBFS section) worked there and told me to meet her at the club instead of her jack shack place. There are doors on the booths and no cameras (none I saw anyway), so she put a chair under the handle so we couldn't be disturbed during our time together. My guess is, if we didn't catch flak for anything, that other girls might be open to extras too. That applies wherever you go, so take with a grain of salt.

Number3344
09-17-22, 01:47
I went to check it out last night also. $50 Uber to a closed up building. Some guy nearby said that business was slow so they closed up for the day. He directed me across the street to Guilty Pleasures, I think. Not the best place, not the worst. The under 21 girls stay in a cage when not dancing. LOL. Not allowed to walk the floor. Didn't get the feeling extra was available so didn't pursue.I also ventured back with the same results. I was tempted by GP, but it seemed a little too straight laced. Didn't know they had under 21's. Are they petite at least? Ended up at Sandy Jug which really does not encourage anything but a dance. Everyone seemed down trodden there.

Number3344
09-17-22, 09:09
After meeting a cute slender lady at Sandy Jug, I was hoping to pay her another visit this evening despite it being strictly dances. Everyone there tonight was high BMI, not even worth sticking around for a drink even. So I cruise over to Forbidden Fruit. Third times the charm right? It was pretty late, but they had five ladies there. One is a petite Latina who does one stage dance before getting taken off by another patron. They rest where heavier ladies who try their best to work the crowd but no one is really biting. Once I realized the Latina was not coming back, I decided to dip. Even if one could manage to procure any extras, the talent doesn't lend itself to inspiring one to do much. With the club's flakey hours and subpar ladies, can't say I'm really interested in pursing it further. At least the Sandy Jug has a little charm.

PdxNewGuy
09-19-22, 21:21
Was super curious so I went here the other day to check it out. The woman who greeted me was super hot and I was excited to see where that went. Took me back to a room and told me it was 160/ half hour. Paid and she started stripping a bit. Told me for 200 she would do a more intimate dance. I declined and for the whole time she just danced naked in front of me. Very attractive, had a good time but if you want something more be prepared to really pay up for it.

KsFollower
09-26-22, 19:37
Every once in a while I read about a club going out of business and the dancers having a wild party as a last hurrah. I was wondering how does one find out about one of these events, I've always wanted to check one out.

V Twelve Mpg
09-26-22, 23:48
I'm going to be in Portland for a few days and was wondering if there were any clubs or girls in particular I should try to check out while there. Preferably there extras are on the table. What can I expect in terms of pricing?

Bubbabaloo
09-29-22, 12:12
I'm going to be in Portland for a few days and was wondering if there were any clubs or girls in particular I should try to check out while there. Preferably there extras are on the table. What can I expect in terms of pricing?Casa Diablo, Dolphin II, DV8, maybe Gold Club. Those are the ones I have had the most fun at. Standard rates for private dances are $40-50 each or 3/$100. No real advantage to VIP unless you already know the girl is going to do more than grind. But real extras are pretty rare any more. Assume there are cameras & bouncers walking through. Occasionally you might get her to reach down your pants. . . However, contact info for otc is fairly easy to get.

Pdx503
10-02-22, 15:08
Started visiting club 205 again recently. There is a hot Asian girl there in the day time that walks around in a mask with a smoking body. She takes it off while on stage but you can still tell she has a hot face with the mask on. Looks like the mortal kombat fighters.

Glad to see things are returning back to normal.

BreeJewel
10-13-22, 10:17
Wednesday night. $10 cover. A lot of pretty girls. 30 minute nude VIP $340 ($300 for the dance, $40 room rental).

Zippy69
10-13-22, 11:47
Wednesday night. $10 cover. A lot of pretty girls. 30 minute nude VIP $340 ($300 for the dance, $40 room rental).I assume that was for FS?

Sugar Daddy PDX
10-13-22, 11:50
I can confirm Gold Club. There are no cameras in the dance VIP area. 70 to the house for 30 min. For 300 total, I got FS from a mediocre looking gal. Don't expect them all to partake, but pick your shot and it can be had there.

Casa Diablo, Dolphin II, DV8, maybe Gold Club. Those are the ones I have had the most fun at. Standard rates for private dances are $40-50 each or 3/$100. No real advantage to VIP unless you already know the girl is going to do more than grind. But real extras are pretty rare any more. Assume there are cameras & bouncers walking through. Occasionally you might get her to reach down your pants. . . However, contact info for otc is fairly easy to get.

Bobby ShafToe
10-14-22, 01:52
I assume that was for FS?You know what happens when you assume. I highly doubt it included FS.

Zippy69
10-14-22, 17:59
You know what happens when you assume. I highly doubt it included FS.For 30 minutes dance? That just doesn't sound right.

Bobby ShafToe
10-14-22, 23:18
For 30 minutes dance? That just doesn't sound right.Are you saying too much or too little? I'm assuming you're saying it sounds like too much, but if not, ignore the following, lol.

Downtown and at Casa D, 30 minutes will cost you $500. $1 K for an hour. For generally nothing more than a slightly naughty lap dance, from what I've been told. Why guys do that, I have no idea. Ignorance or just way too much money, I guess.

$340 for a half hour VIP in a strip club (or jack shack, for that matter) is actually surprisingly low. Definitely way too much, IMO, but that's what my experience tells me.

That said, I do know hot dancers that will let me jerk off during a 3 song regular lap dance. That's pretty hot. But I don't really know any hot dancers that put out, let alone for reasonable anounts.

Zippy69
10-15-22, 14:00
Are you saying too much or too little? I'm assuming you're saying it sounds like too much, but if not, ignore the following, lol.

Downtown and at Casa D, 30 minutes will cost you $500. $1 K for an hour. For generally nothing more than a slightly naughty lap dance, from what I've been told. Why guys do that, I have no idea. Ignorance or just way too much money, I guess.

$340 for a half hour VIP in a strip club (or jack shack, for that matter) is actually surprisingly low. Definitely way too much, IMO, but that's what my experience tells me.

That said, I do know hot dancers that will let me jerk off during a 3 song regular lap dance. That's pretty hot. But I don't really know any hot dancers that put out, let alone for reasonable anounts.Never in my life or recently have I paid that much to fuck a stripper in a club or a "jack shack".

Even top shelf TNA pussy isn't near $1000/ hr.

Bobby ShafToe
10-15-22, 17:17
Never in my life or recently have I paid that much to fuck a stripper in a club or a "jack shack".

Even top shelf TNA pussy isn't near $1000/ hr.Do you often fuck strippers in clubs or jack shacks? Attractive ones? Brcause if so, please let me know where!

I'm not trying to say it's even remotely worth it, I'm just saying what I hear the girls charge for VIP dances and that rarely at the bigger name strip clubs do VIP dances result in sex, BJ, or even HJ, from what I understand. But I don't have direct experience, because I'd never end up in a VIP room due to the ridiculous pricing.

PdxHere
10-15-22, 17:56
I went yesterday based on the original guy getting the HJ. Unfortunately, I went midafternoon, so no chance of confirming / denyng if high-schoolers actually worked there. Only one working was a white girl with pasties (and little else), with the guy bouncer collecting the $10 entry fee. With only one pole in the main room and around a dozen private VIP stalls (with gauzy curtains), this struck me more as a glorified lingerie modeling place that wanted to be a weed shop on the side. For $120, I got to have a 30-minute lap dance with her, though she wasn't in the extras-providing mood. Decent conversation, but I was hoping for less talk, more action.

Maybe only the later girls have extras, especially if they're only doing 120/ hhr show, but my sleep schedule just can't handle the midnight hours anymore, especially returning to the west side afterward.In the BP (before pandemic), the club that used to be at the same location, Grind, switched to a similar business model. Rather than trying to staff dancers during the slow period, the afternoons were exclusively for pay-for-time services. The girls who worked the afternoons were there only to dance. Most would net even allow any use of hands. In the evenings (I think they began at 8:00 PM) MUCH more willing dancers arrived.

Makes me wonder if it is the same owner.

DonnyT
10-15-22, 18:07
Do you often fuck strippers in clubs or jack shacks? Attractive ones? Brcause if so, please let me know where!

I'm not trying to say it's even remotely worth it, I'm just saying what I hear the girls charge for VIP dances and that rarely at the bigger name strip clubs do VIP dances result in sex, BJ, or even HJ, from what I understand. But I don't have direct experience, because I'd never end up in a VIP room due to the ridiculous pricing.Meeting them at the club is going to be the most expensive. Many that moonlight are on sugar sites or even dating sites. Still expensive, but you can at least have a conversation about it and can control the situation a little. The club is their domain, designed for them to extract $.

Wagnerb
10-16-22, 09:13
In the BP (before pandemic), the club that used to be at the same location, Grind, switched to a similar business model. Rather than trying to staff dancers during the slow period, the afternoons were exclusively for pay-for-time services. The girls who worked the afternoons were there only to dance. Most would net even allow any use of hands. In the evenings (I think they began at 8:00 PM) MUCH more willing dancers arrived.

Makes me wonder if it is the same owner.I might have to try them at the later time then, though it would be a drive from the Westside for me.

At the more traditional club, I've seemed to have better luck in the afternoons when the girls are bored and the manager might not be there yet than when it gets busy and the manager is on duty watching for tipsy girls getting frisky. More likely for extras when no one's around.

Zippy69
10-16-22, 09:39
Do you often fuck strippers in clubs or jack shacks? Attractive ones? Brcause if so, please let me know where!

I'm not trying to say it's even remotely worth it, I'm just saying what I hear the girls charge for VIP dances and that rarely at the bigger name strip clubs do VIP dances result in sex, BJ, or even HJ, from what I understand. But I don't have direct experience, because I'd never end up in a VIP room due to the ridiculous pricing.I've fucked strippers at clubs. But mostly shacks.

Zippy69
10-17-22, 16:01
I noticed the old Pop A Top / Landing Strip is open now as The Lounge. The Oh Zone across the lot is open we Lemonade. Any info would be appreciated. So many great experiences there. I probably fucked 200 different women there over the years.

Joepdx
10-17-22, 17:08
Would that be Nikko Jordan (google for pics) or someone younger and hotter?

Started visiting club 205 again recently. There is a hot Asian girl there in the day time that walks around in a mask with a smoking body. She takes it off while on stage but you can still tell she has a hot face with the mask on. Looks like the mortal kombat fighters.

Glad to see things are returning back to normal.

BreeJewel
10-19-22, 18:40
I assume that was for FS?FS? No. That was a nude lap dance for 30 minutes, a little groping on her part, a lot on my part.

Pdx503
10-20-22, 13:34
Damn you are right, that is her. Good stuff. Thanks!

BreeJewel
10-21-22, 09:53
Thursday night, 10 PM. 4 or 5 girls. $150 for 3 song nude private dance. Lots of touching.

Wagnerb
10-21-22, 12:15
Thursday night, 10 PM. 4 or 5 girls. $150 for 3 song nude private dance. Lots of touching.That much? Go to pretty much any other place and it's 3 for $100; even 1 song for $40 is a better deal than that. The amount of touching allowed varies on the girl of course.

Latin Lover
10-21-22, 12:23
Thursday night, 10 PM. 4 or 5 girls. $150 for 3 song nude private dance. Lots of touching.Sorry, but which GC in Hillsboro? Are you referring to Gold Club in Milwaukie? Or does GC stand for something else?

Wagnerb
10-21-22, 13:26
Sorry, but which GC in Hillsboro? Are you referring to Gold Club in Milwaukie? Or does GC stand for something else?GC is a gentleman's club aka strip club. Hillsboro only has one strip club that I'm aware of, The Runway. Last time I was in, it was gauze in the doorways and walls up maybe 5 feet if I remember correctly.

BreeJewel
10-22-22, 10:57
GC is a gentleman's club aka strip club. Hillsboro only has one strip club that I'm aware of, The Runway. Last time I was in, it was gauze in the doorways and walls up maybe 5 feet if I remember correctly.Yep, The Runway. The private dance area is like a walled in space with couch rooms with curtains on the openings.

Wagnerb
10-22-22, 14:11
I might have to try them at the later time then, though it would be a drive from the Westside for me.

At the more traditional club, I've seemed to have better luck in the afternoons when the girls are bored and the manager might not be there yet than when it gets busy and the manager is on duty watching for tipsy girls getting frisky. More likely for extras when no one's around.I dropped by Friday night around 5 (can't stay up as late as I want anymore), only one girl there (soft-spoken Asian girl in cow-print lingerie) and the bouncer guy I saw last time. Nudity instead of topless for a slight upcharge, and I was allowed to be much more handsy than on my first visit, even had long makeout sessions, but still no FIV on my part or HJ on hers. Good connection with the dancer, just not the extras I was looking for.

Honestly, I've had more action at jack shacks like Pussycats than here, plus I don't have to worry about paying a bouncer who comes by every so often or pay entry fee at the door. And strip clubs have multiple girls to choose from once you get past the first hour of being open.

Bobby ShafToe
10-23-22, 10:57
I keep hearing dancers say the clubs are slow, and the club I was at recently sure was slow, but then I heard a dancer quote a customer $200 for a 3 song set.

I think this winter is going to be brutal for dancers. They don't seem to be willing to be reasonable on prices.

MKoneSixtyMan
10-24-22, 14:28
They must all be following house moms on twitter telling them that they can charge whatever they want. Learn to read the room ladies. LOL.

I keep hearing dancers say the clubs are slow, and the club I was at recently sure was slow, but then I heard a dancer quote a customer $200 for a 3 song set.

I think this winter is going to be brutal for dancers. They don't seem to be willing to be reasonable on prices.

Qualish
10-24-22, 14:53
One of their models caught my eye, but I'm normally loath to spend time in a jack shack due to the cost / benefit ratio being wildly off.

Posting the inquiry here because I get that extras are general off the table, but does anybody have firsthand experience they're willing to share about the Foster XSensual in general? Pricing is my main interest, but any experiences to share would be interesting as well.

Lucifur999
10-24-22, 19:29
After meeting a cute slender lady at Sandy Jug, I was hoping to pay her another visit this evening despite it being strictly dances. Everyone there tonight was high BMI, not even worth sticking around for a drink even. So I cruise over to Forbidden Fruit. Third times the charm right? It was pretty late, but they had five ladies there. One is a petite Latina who does one stage dance before getting taken off by another patron. They rest where heavier ladies who try their best to work the crowd but no one is really biting. Once I realized the Latina was not coming back, I decided to dip. Even if one could manage to procure any extras, the talent doesn't lend itself to inspiring one to do much. With the club's flakey hours and subpar ladies, can't say I'm really interested in pursing it further. At least the Sandy Jug has a little charm.OMG!, Is that place still open? Hardly ever go that way anymore, but for about 9-12 months back in the day (talking late 90's now) that used to be my favorite place. There wasn't really anywhere to get a private dance but there were some hot dancers. They would sit with you at the bar if they liked you (and you tipped them good). Some flashing, some two way groping right there while the bar tender looked the other way.

I have ended many a night back in the car with one of the hotties, only if they liked you of course. You could drive down one of the side streets off of Sandy and find a quiet spot. Good times!

Bobby ShafToe
10-24-22, 20:52
One of their models caught my eye, but I'm normally loath to spend time in a jack shack due to the cost / benefit ratio being wildly off.

Posting the inquiry here because I get that extras are general off the table, but does anybody have firsthand experience they're willing to share about the Foster XSensual in general? Pricing is my main interest, but any experiences to share would be interesting as well.Wondering about the same hottie that I took notice of and that prmopted me to ask about that place, too. Petite blonde with a tongue piercing that she is always showing off in Instagram stories? I seriously doubt she sucks dick at the shop, but man I'm curious!

Pdx503
10-25-22, 14:55
Appears Nikko Jordan is quit active online and has a menu posted on her site. Have you or anyone else here had her services?

FastEddie70
10-25-22, 19:42
Wondering about the same hottie that I took notice of and that prmopted me to ask about that place, too. Petite blonde with a tongue piercing that she is always showing off in Instagram stories? I seriously doubt she sucks dick at the shop, but man I'm curious!If you mean the girl I think you do, I've seen her a couple of times at the Sandy location. Her menu is rather more extensive than any other model I've seen at this location. She wasn't shy about telling me what was on offer the first time I saw her. I took the full ride the second time I saw her, and managed to bargain her price down from "no way" to "this is still really a lot more than I should be spending". She was fun, has a nice mouth, and is amazingly tight, but I won't be back unless I win the lottery or something.

HankChristine
11-11-22, 16:56
Looks like Club Rouge on the westside (near Washington Square mall) is finally open. Wondering if anyone has been yet. Their times haven't lined up with me being in the area to take a look myself. Any reports?

Wagnerb
11-11-22, 20:53
Looks like Club Rouge on the westside (near Washington Square mall) is finally open. Wondering if anyone has been yet. Their times haven't lined up with me being in the area to take a look myself. Any reports?I went there a few weeks ago when it was dead at the other clubs I visit. I think it was a Saturday around 7, and they had the spotlights in the sky things like it was a big movie premiere. $10 door fee to get in. They had multiple pole stages going, one in the middle, one against the wall, with like 6-8 ladies hanging out (the other clubs I had visited had maybe two girls working because they didn't want to show up). All good looking, no chubbies, good conversations with those I talked to. Took some to the VIP area, 3 for $125 or something similar. Tiny rooms barely wide enough for the overstuffed chair, black gauze curtains for privacy, and very little light to see anything (almost eye-straining). Light touching allowed on boobs, definitely no touching downstairs. Cameras were probably in place, since I had seen the dome cameras elsewhere in the club.

Personally, I'll stick with Dolphin 2: people know / recognize me, the VIP is much more spacious, cheaper dances, no cameras so some hanky-panky can be had.

Bubbabaloo
11-12-22, 06:16
Was passing by the other day a little after noon and noticed the open sign on & a couple cars in front so I stopped to scope it out. They had just opened. Guy came to the door and explained the deal, $10 all day cover no alcohol but they do have a "cannabis lounge" which turns out to be a patio out back. No products for sale but they do have bongs available for use! He insisted this is legal but I can't imagine so. . . But who knows now. There was only one girl working so he offered to waive the cover if I spent it on her. . . She was still in street clothes but as he was showing me around she came over having changed partly into a thong and no top, offered to take over. Basically there is a stage area, soft drink bar, and then a "VIP" area which has some couches & chairs and then some booths along the wall with comfy chairs, all with just gauzy curtains (and you pass through the VIP to get to the restrooms & patio.) The girl, Poppy, was pretty young and fairly cute so I decided to give her a quick shot. The smaller rooms are $60 house fee for 15 mins plus the same & up for the girl. Basic couch dance in the larger VIP area was $20 house plus $40 tip, so I did that. She pretty much climbed on me and started grinding. She was sweet, sexy & very responsive. No extras, but let me roam on top & sides and let's just say it has been a while since I needed to go home and change my drawers from a lap dance. Good clean fun. . .

Wagnerb
11-12-22, 12:07
Was passing by the other day a little after noon and noticed the open sign on & a couple cars in front so I stopped to scope it out. They had just opened. Guy came to the door and explained the deal, $10 all day cover no alcohol but they do have a "cannabis lounge" which turns out to be a patio out back. No products for sale but they do have bongs available for use! He insisted this is legal but I can't imagine so. . . But who knows now. There was only one girl working so he offered to waive the cover if I spent it on her. . . She was still in street clothes but as he was showing me around she came over having changed partly into a thong and no top, offered to take over. Basically there is a stage area, soft drink bar, and then a "VIP" area which has some couches & chairs and then some booths along the wall with comfy chairs, all with just gauzy curtains (and you pass through the VIP to get to the restrooms & patio.) The girl, Poppy, was pretty young and fairly cute so I decided to give her a quick shot. The smaller rooms are $60 house fee for 15 mins plus the same & up for the girl. Basic couch dance in the larger VIP area was $20 house plus $40 tip, so I did that. She pretty much climbed on me and started grinding. She was sweet, sexy & very responsive. No extras, but let me roam on top & sides and let's just say it has been a while since I needed to go home and change my drawers from a lap dance. Good clean fun. . .At least you were able to catch them when they were actually open. They're very fickle about opening on time; the last couple times I dropped by was 12 pm and 2 pm, well after their posted 11 am open, and the door was still locked. Good thing Scarlet Lounge was open, or my drive to the other side of the city would have bore no fruit.

BreeJewel
11-14-22, 15:25
Sunday 9 PM. 3 girls; 1 kept checking herself in the mirror while she walked around the stage and did not strip, 1 danced for 1 song and did not strip, 1 danced on stage and lap danced as part of her set. $7 beer, $100 for 3 songs, nude, touching except for private parts (hers).

JohnJohnson16
12-29-22, 19:07
Stopped by three times a few weeks back, three dancers had the same mo. Plenty of touching at the rack, get a dance and they are air dances, claim they can't be touched because of cameras. What bs, never seen anything like it, took my three times to figure the scam out. Not sure how this place is going to stay open. Last time I drove by, only two cars parked there. You have been warned.

PurdHupley
01-03-23, 22:11
Was passing by the other day a little after noon and noticed the open sign on & a couple cars in front so I stopped to scope it out. They had just opened. Guy came to the door and explained the deal, $10 all day cover no alcohol but they do have a "cannabis lounge" which turns out to be a patio out back. No products for sale but they do have bongs available for use! He insisted this is legal but I can't imagine so. . . But who knows now. You had me at weed lounge. I'm in.

PriceIsRight39
01-26-23, 20:26

I think this winter is going to be brutal for dancers. They don't seem to be willing to be reasonable on prices.Good! All these ho's need an economic wake up call! Be crafty men, women will use their survival mech (knocked up!) to Abe themselves from economic destruction. And it's coming. Tech layoffs huge!

Heheheh. I'm loving it. They need a kick in the ass!! We need to stop paying over inflated rates!

TomAtlas469
02-05-23, 08:00
Can anyone PM me some details on where one might find the young fun ones these days?

If young isn't possible, I'll settle for any information on extras in the PDX scene.

Bobby ShafToe
02-05-23, 18:56
Can anyone PM me some details on where one might find the young fun ones these days?

If young isn't possible, I'll settle for any information on extras in the PDX scene.Where are the slutty 18 to 25 year olds that like to suck cock and balls?

Prevost
02-08-23, 00:20
Stopped by there today. Forgot what the new name is. Around 5. Nobody there. Bartender and one stripper. She was a hot little Asian girl with nice tits and a tiny waist. Decided to stay a bit. Went to the rack and threw down a few dollars. She came out and danced for me. She climbed over the rail and sat on my dick and really grinned her pussy into my dick. He also put her nipple in my mouth. Very nice for 3 dollars. I sucked her nipples while she smashed her pussy back and forth on my hard dick. After her dance she asked if she could join me to chat. We sat at a side table and she put her hand on my dick and rubbed it through my jeans while we had a nice conversation for a few songs. She was a sweet girl. She asked if I wanted a private dance. I told her maybe but wasn't sure. She said they were usually 50 per song but she didn't' want to take all my money. I asked if she'd give me a hand job. She said it wasn't allowed. We talked some more and she asked again in a bit. I pulled out 35 bucks and said that's all I got. She said it was great.

Went to the booth behind a curtain. She took all her clothes off and climbed on my lap. Grinding her pussy hard while I sucked her nipples. She moaned with delight when my dick got hard. Fingered her pussy for a bit till she got super wet. Had her turn around doggy and grabbed her by the hips and pushed my dick up hard as I could into her pussy from behind and she did a grind until I came in my pants. Pretty good for 35 bucks. I'd do it again.

Valinor
02-08-23, 17:07
... Had her turn around doggy and grabbed her by the hips and pushed my dick up hard as I could into her pussy from behind and she did a grind until I came in my pants. Pretty good for 35 bucks. I'd do it again.Any advice for orgasiming in one's pants? Your description sounds like the experience is definitely worth trying, but what do you do about the wetness / stickiness that would definitely show on one's pants and / or be felt by the lady?

I did some quick web searching and came across someone saying they wear a condom into the place, but I have no idea how I could keep a condom on and in place on my flaccid dick.

Wagnerb
02-09-23, 02:01
Stopped by there today. Forgot what the new name is. Around 5. Nobody there. Bartender and one stripper. She was a hot little Asian girl with nice tits and a tiny waist. Decided to stay a bit. Went to the rack and threw down a few dollars. She came out and danced for me. She climbed over the rail and sat on my dick and really grinned her pussy into my dick. He also put her nipple in my mouth. Very nice for 3 dollars. I sucked her nipples while she smashed her pussy back and forth on my hard dick. After her dance she asked if she could join me to chat. We sat at a side table and she put her hand on my dick and rubbed it through my jeans while we had a nice conversation for a few songs. She was a sweet girl. She asked if I wanted a private dance. I told her maybe but wasn't sure. She said they were usually 50 per song but she didn't' want to take all my money. I asked if she'd give me a hand job. She said it wasn't allowed. We talked some more and she asked again in a bit. I pulled out 35 bucks and said that's all I got. She said it was great.

Went to the booth behind a curtain. She took all her clothes off and climbed on my lap. Grinding her pussy hard while I sucked her nipples. She moaned with delight when my dick got hard. Fingered her pussy for a bit till she got super wet. Had her turn around doggy and grabbed her by the hips and pushed my dick up hard as I could into her pussy from behind and she did a grind until I came in my pants. Pretty good for 35 bucks. I'd do it again.Sounds like they really dialed it back, both in girls and activities, since I was last there. $35 for a single dance is pretty good though, especially with the bonuses. Unless it was way early, there was at least a couple girls there, and I can't remember NOT doing FS whenever I went private with one.

I do have to say shooting in your shorts can be uncomfortable, but just go to the restroom to clean up the mess afterwards. As for wet spots, some colors / materials show the wet spot more than other types, so pre-plan before going to these places. I've even had the lady get dripping wet and leave their mark on my pants.

BiSixSigma
02-10-23, 15:34
Looks like Club Rouge on the westside (near Washington Square mall) is finally open. Wondering if anyone has been yet. Their times haven't lined up with me being in the area to take a look myself. Any reports?I went there a couple of months ago with a friend. Very few dancers although the stage dances were average to good. Lap dances are very expensive, and so are the drinks and the food. The place is very clean, may be because it's very new. We will see in a few months. I do not plan to go back there unless the quality and number of dancers improve.

Prevost
02-13-23, 13:53
I went there a couple of months ago with a friend. Very few dancers although the stage dances were average to good. Lap dances are very expensive, and so are the drinks and the food. The place is very clean, may be because it's very new. We will see in a few months. I do not plan to go back there unless the quality and number of dancers improve.Stripper said that they have new owners who cleaned things up.

KsFollower
02-14-23, 12:57
Thanks for the post. Just wondering if take out was an option, as I understand that some dancers do offer.

PriceIsRight39
02-15-23, 13:43
Where are the slutty 18 to 25 year olds that like to suck cock and balls?On only fans getting rich from spins how's rather jack off in their basement! LOL.

Sorry boys, it's over.

Prevost
02-16-23, 23:51
Thanks for the post. Just wondering if take out was an option, as I understand that some dancers do offer.Not sure? The girl I saw kept offering to give me her phone number but I didn't get it.

Just Dreaming
03-03-23, 00:45
Can any of yall recommend a few high mileage clubs to check out? Thanks.

Drex Diggler2
03-14-23, 14:39
So, I know the lingerie shows are alot of misses, and can cost too much if you let the little guy be in charge. I git a bonus, and want to try a couple, and was wondering if those have gotten more could share their tips. As stated the challenge of AMPs has faded alot, and isn't even fun anymore. Worth itto try a couple times I think. Go ahead and DM if ya want.

KsFollower
03-18-23, 19:19
I stopped by Dolphin II last night around 10 pm, there were plenty of dancers present though it was more mild and laid back than in other clubs I've been to. After paying the $. 1 cover, I headed in and got a drink and checked out the place. The main stage saw regular activity with a good rotation of dancers, but one dancer started on the backup stage which drew my attention.

The dancer was Layla, about 5'5" blonde with a slim build. I chatted her up and we got along fine. She pitched the idea of going to the VIP, mentioned $ for 10 min with an expanded menu but she wouldn't talk much about it unless I headed back with her. I opted against it on the first visit, but she was giggly, very touchy, and liked flicking her tongue at me alot. I'm willing to guess there was a hint of more if I headed back with her, anyone else had a similar experience there?

Wagnerb
03-18-23, 21:49
I stopped by Dolphin II last night around 10 pm, there were plenty of dancers present though it was more mild and laid back than in other clubs I've been to. After paying the $. 1 cover, I headed in and got a drink and checked out the place. The main stage saw regular activity with a good rotation of dancers, but one dancer started on the backup stage which drew my attention.

The dancer was Layla, about 5'5" blonde with a slim build. I chatted her up and we got along fine. She pitched the idea of going to the VIP, mentioned $ for 10 min with an expanded menu but she wouldn't talk much about it unless I headed back with her. I opted against it on the first visit, but she was giggly, very touchy, and liked flicking her tongue at me alot. I'm willing to guess there was a hint of more if I headed back with her, anyone else had a similar experience there?You can get action from at least some of the girls, so I'd say try her out. Since the place doesn't have cameras back there, the girls can get away with a decent amount of extras with their dances. Since they only have gauze curtains instead of doors like Tommy's II had, the most she can do is her bouncing on you, no multiple positions or BJ's.

I'm not familiar with your blonde, but I'm currently getting it rather consistently from the HWP chick who barely speaks any english, and from the lady who looks like she's in her 40's /50's. Not my favorite, though, since that went to a hot white girl who worked a couple years ago and would go bare for minimal extra tip.

Personally, I'd go with escorts because then you don't have to shop through all the girls working to find the few that spread their legs. Escorts give multiple positions, true privacy, a real bed, and at a similar price.

Bobby ShafToe
03-19-23, 07:39
On only fans getting rich from spins how's rather jack off in their basement! LOL.

Sorry boys, it's over.I get what you saying, but most of the gals at the old Sugar Shack wouldn't be capable of being successful on OF. It's a ton of work.

ShowUy
03-19-23, 18:37
Asked the nav for strip clubs, and Rouge showed open. I wanted to check it out, but its never open this time of day.

It opens at 11:00 am. Three dancers, frisked, no door fee.

I heard starting today, new open time.

Ladies looked slim, young and cute. I just sat at the rack for a while.

Jd058
03-22-23, 12:10
Asked the nav for strip clubs, and Rouge showed open. I wanted to check it out, but its never open this time of day.

It opens at 11:00 am. Three dancers, frisked, no door fee.

I heard starting today, new open time.

Ladies looked slim, young and cute. I just sat at the rack for a while.Frisked, as in searched at the door?

ShowUy
03-23-23, 11:01
Frisked, as in searched at the door?Yes, asked what was at my belt. Ahhh. Phone.

Jd058
03-23-23, 15:12
Yes, asked what was at my belt. Ahhh. Phone.Got it. Appreciate it. Have to leave the more obvious dangerous goodies at the door. Thank you.

Smith1968
03-23-23, 20:18
Frisked, as in searched at the door?I'm glad they frisk in the burbs.

Jd058
03-27-23, 13:05
I'm glad they frisk in the burbs."When you need it, and don't have it. You sing a different tune."

Qualish
03-31-23, 15:28
Any info on this spot? Decent vibe? Extras ever on offer?

I'm aware some providers work there, but have never been inside the space.

King Fish
04-02-23, 23:37
Looking for a club with a Asian dancers. Any suggestions?

JayJae69
05-12-23, 23:29
Looking for a club with a Asian dancers. Any suggestions?So rumor has it Portland is a strip club city? Not my usual cup of tea but tell me your top choices so I can check one out this weekend.

Thanks in advanced.

Folkster
05-21-23, 14:36
I stopped by a strip club in Portland yesterday while waiting for an appointment. I hadn't intended to stay long but a very sexy, dark Latina approached me and I asked her for a private dance. She was wearing fishnets. I paid for two songs and she took me to a private-ish booth- no cameras but if there were people on the other side they might have caught a peek. She very much put everything on the table. She didn't speak much English but she got completely naked, motioned for a HJ and quoted $ and $$ for everything byoc. She took my hands and put them on her and let me play downstairs. She had me whip out jr and she did not hold back from playing and spitting. I wish I had had more cash on me and I would've gone all the way.

Dm me for the name of the place.

JohnJohnson16
05-21-23, 21:39
Mail box full. I have dancer that will do BBBJ and more at club. Let's talk.

I stopped by a strip club in Portland yesterday while waiting for an appointment. I hadn't intended to stay long but a very sexy, dark Latina approached me and I asked her for a private dance. She was wearing fishnets. I paid for two songs and she took me to a private-ish booth- no cameras but if there were people on the other side they might have caught a peek. She very much put everything on the table. She didn't speak much English but she got completely naked, motioned for a HJ and quoted $ and $$ for everything byoc. She took my hands and put them on her and let me play downstairs. She had me whip out jr and she did not hold back from playing and spitting. I wish I had had more cash on me and I would've gone all the way.

Dm me for the name of the place..

Folkster
05-21-23, 23:38
Mailbox is now emptied.

OregonStag
05-22-23, 09:19
Send me a dm bud!

Primo84
05-22-23, 13:42
Mailbox is now emptied.I sent you a PM as well. Here for a few days and would like the info before I leave.

Don Quixote 2
06-01-23, 14:41
Good day gents. I'm looking for some information on a former dancer from your area. She's currently going by Amber aka Karma. Search show several ambers and a different karma.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alaska/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pussy-like-a-vice-grip-and-tig/499663230353

Her donation is a bit low for longer times. That has me concerned, things that look to good to be true normally are.

Dose she have a history of robs.

Folkster
06-05-23, 22:14
Since my post, I've had a lot of regular members and a few senior members in my dms asking for info. I've given info to most senior members but the brashness of some of your asking with nothing to offer in return is a bummer.

MrtnNova
06-06-23, 19:06
the brashness of some of your asking with nothing to offer in return is a bummer.I will see if I can dig anything up to offer. I think some of us newer persons took your offer at face value, since there was no mention of needing trades, just that we needed to DM.

Samadams17
06-11-23, 16:36
Since my post, I've had a lot of regular members and a few senior members in my dms asking for info. I've given info to most senior members but the brashness of some of your asking with nothing to offer in return is a bummer.Honestly the strip club scene here has been weak for awhile. Would have loved for a tip just to see if they were worth frequenting again.

JayJae69
06-12-23, 16:55
Since my post, I've had a lot of regular members and a few senior members in my dms asking for info. I've given info to most senior members but the brashness of some of your asking with nothing to offer in return is a bummer.If there is something that you would like to know about hobbying on the east coast (Boston NOVA and Philly) I am willing to exchange info.

PDX Pussy Finder
06-16-23, 15:54
Honestly the strip club scene here has been weak for awhile. Would have loved for a tip just to see if they were worth frequenting again.I thought the whole point of this board was to share info on the board or to other members. Any member asking.

Samadams17
06-18-23, 19:35
Place was kinda dead. Not many dudes there but people were tipping good amounts most were tipping $5-10 per song. Mediocre to mildly attractive women. Didn't see any that was worth getting a dance from and expecting any kinda fun let alone extras.

Wagnerb
06-18-23, 20:17
Place was kinda dead. Not many dudes there but people were tipping good amounts most were tipping $5-10 per song. Mediocre to mildly attractive women. Didn't see any that was worth getting a dance from and expecting any kinda fun let alone extras.It's definitely possible to get extras, at least once you become more of a regular. The issue I ran into is that the two ladies see me and immediately hound me for a dance, so I wouldn't be able to look for any new girls for variety or see what they'd offer.

One of them is getting up there in years and isn't the most attractive, more a "I have money to spend and at least she puts out" sort of thinking started that relationship. The other girl is younger and better looking, but her English is terrible and her HJ is dry, almost abrasive; even FS with her is more of a pain than it's worth.

There used to be a hot girl I would frequent there, no rubber required since she got her tubes tied, but she's been gone for a couple years now.

Going to an AMP or escort is more relaxing and cost-effective, you just don't get boozed up. Rarely go to strip clubs anymore since it's so hit-or-miss, and an expensive miss at that.

NachoCheese
06-18-23, 20:46
It's definitely possible to get extras, at least once you become more of a regular. The issue I ran into is that the two ladies see me and immediately hound me for a dance, so I wouldn't be able to look for any new girls for variety or see what they'd offer.

One of them is getting up there in years and isn't the most attractive, more a "I have money to spend and at least she puts out" sort of thinking started that relationship. The other girl is younger and better looking, but her English is terrible and her HJ is dry, almost abrasive; even FS with her is more of a pain than it's worth.

There used to be a hot girl I would frequent there, no rubber required since she got her tubes tied, but she's been gone for a couple years now.

Going to an AMP or escort is more relaxing and cost-effective, you just don't get boozed up. Rarely go to strip clubs anymore since it's so hit-or-miss, and an expensive miss at that.I might hit up dolphin or poke the bear on Instagram again. I was in a spinner stripper mood over the winter, and had a few plates going with dancers across the city, or so I thought; never did manage to close with anyone ITC or OTC. Don't know if it was them or me. Doesn't really matter, as today is always an opportunity for self improvement and to try again later if I so feel like it.

Samadams17
06-20-23, 21:44
Going to an AMP or escort is more relaxing and cost-effective, you just don't get boozed up. Rarely go to strip clubs anymore since it's so hit-or-miss, and an expensive miss at that.What's the typical rates for extras?

Wagnerb
06-20-23, 23:50
What's the typical rates for extras?Can be a big range, depending on services, how hot she is, and how tipsy each of us is. I've had it be below 1. 0 (she was horny as hell, a few drinks in, as well as on the far side of 40), but 1. 5-2. 5 is more average, even quoted 3. 0+ before that I had to turn down. Some GPS girls expect an additional tip even when no services are given beyond the dance itself. And remember, this is separate from the dance fee that the club gets a slice of (1. 0 for 15 minutes), so you're looking at 2. 0 minimum in total.

For the most part, just check where her boundaries are before asking for any extras. Sometimes she makes the first move by dragging her hands down over Junior rather than avoiding the area. Other times you can make the first move by seeing how close she'll let your hands explore to her kitty, especially when she's humping back at you when in doggy position, sometimes verbally asking if this is all right. If she's responsive, you can usually get clit play or FIV for free. From there, see what else she's willing to do.

Like I said before, it's cheaper just to get an escort than get a strip club quickie, not to mention there's only so much you can do on a couch without management finding out. At least Dolphin doesn't have cameras in the back like most clubs have, it's one saving grace.

Onion5
07-02-23, 06:39
There's a new gal behind the bar (worked last night- Saturday) that is just mean. Horrible attitude and ruins the vibe of the place. It's sad because when Mercedes was there, she was so kind and attentive. She was never ever rude. This girl just exudes negativity and hostility. If I had to work with her, I would probably give my notice on the first day.

NachoCheese
07-11-23, 21:50
Don't remember if this has been confirmed here or not, but forbidden fantasies has been dead and gone for quite a while now.

Saw a few guys go back for private dances, and saw one guy get a dance, then the dancer got dressed and left with him. Make of that what you will.A little birdy told me that it was absolutely a provider club; the dances were a prelude for OTC fun and games.

The bartender was by far the cutestAgreed and no comment.

McNutts
07-16-23, 02:34
There's a new gal behind the bar (worked last night- Saturday) that is just mean. Horrible attitude and ruins the vibe of the place. It's sad because when Mercedes was there, she was so kind and attentive. She was never ever rude. This girl just exudes negativity and hostility. If I had to work with her, I would probably give my notice on the first day.Please tell me Mercedes did not quit?

NewLook146
07-16-23, 22:04
Visited this place on a Thurs, and met with an girl name goes by Rose or something, talked with her for a while and the place is kind of deserted. Did a lap dance with her for $40 , didn't fascinate me as wasn't allowed to touch, but that's the way it is, well the thing is that after the dance we are back in the seats, and she was sitting with me for long time which is kind of strange as normally the girls look out for other customers or go sit alone, it could be because of less customers that day, or is it she expecting more dances? She didn't ask me though. Shared her Insta I'd with me while we both were sitting, and I left for home and slept around 12 midnight, But what puzzled me was that when I checked my phone in the morning, she messaged me at 3 am, was she looking to go home with me at that time? Or trying to promote for more dances?

HankChristine
07-18-23, 09:08
Visited this place on a Thurs, and met with an girl name goes by Rose or something, talked with her for a while and the place is kind of deserted. Did a lap dance with her for $40 , didn't fascinate me as wasn't allowed to touch, but that's the way it is, well the thing is that after the dance we are back in the seats, and she was sitting with me for long time which is kind of strange as normally the girls look out for other customers or go sit alone, it could be because of less customers that day, or is it she expecting more dances? She didn't ask me though. Shared her Insta I'd with me while we both were sitting, and I left for home and slept around 12 midnight, But what puzzled me was that when I checked my phone in the morning, she messaged me at 3 am, was she looking to go home with me at that time? Or trying to promote for more dances?Good bet. She made no money during her shift except for whatever she cleared with you ($40 minus her tip-out and whatever she has to pay to play). Probably was hoping to do some OTC with you.

PdxBoy1
07-18-23, 19:47
Please tell me Mercedes did not quit?She was let go. It completely stupid why. But she is now at the Scarlett lounge.

GrumbleLock
07-19-23, 02:51
She was let go. It completely stupid why. But she is now at the Scarlett lounge.Why was she let go?

Trumpeter
07-19-23, 18:36
Please tell me Mercedes did not quit?Is this the Mercedes that used to work at Jiggles?

NewLook146
07-20-23, 23:04
Good bet. She made no money during her shift except for whatever she cleared with you ($40 minus her tip-out and whatever she has to pay to play). Probably was hoping to do some OTC with you.Yeah, that explains, may be I try another time going there, strip clubs are much more expensive than AMP's, no wonder most of the time the places are empty.

FuzzNits
07-21-23, 18:27
Just drove by, shit when did it close, I knew it would be soon but? Damn.

Had some good times in there before cameras.

JonJohns75
08-05-23, 15:29
Just drove by, shit when did it close, I knew it would be soon but? Damn.

Had some good times in there before cameras.The owner passed away suddenly. He had arranged to stay on a while after the new year, but once he passed the equipment was sold off to the owners of the Devil clubs (Devil's Point, Lucky Devil, and DV8).

ColdStream
08-08-23, 10:39
Hey fellas,

I'm in Portland for work for a coupla weeks soon. I follow Fiona Sprouts / peaches on Instagram and her * her being a somewhat lowkey porn girl. Her Instagram says she also works at Union Jacks club? I think she's hot af. Anyone had any experience of her at the club? Pvts? Extras? (I'm doubting OTC) I'd love to have her wriggling all over my ugly self, but not if it's a lotta money for nothing. Cheers for any help. Be safe out there!

Bobby ShafToe
08-08-23, 19:32
Hey fellas,

I'm in Portland for work for a coupla weeks soon. I follow Fiona Sprouts / peaches on Instagram and her * her being a somewhat lowkey porn girl. Her Instagram says she also works at Union Jacks club? I think she's hot af. Anyone had any experience of her at the club? Pvts? Extras? (I'm doubting OTC) I'd love to have her wriggling all over my ugly self, but not if it's a lotta money for nothing. Cheers for any help. Be safe out there!She will give you a lap dance for premium rates (3 for $150 instead of $100), but it's just a lap dance, no extras. Doubt she will do OTC for less than $1 K, and likely more, especially if you actually want to have fun. She is hot as fuck, but somehow still manages to have GPS to the point where she overvalues herself, LOL. I've seen her "brag" on Twitter about how she made $1 K from a sugar daddy for 15 minutes of playing, so figure whatever she does do as far as OTC or extras is going to be expensive.

CouveDude
08-11-23, 17:25
Why was she let go?I'm super curious why Mercedes was let go too. I'm not sure if she's at Scarlett Lounge anymore either. DV8 has gone downhill, I'm not sure why Angie is booking honest-to-God fat girls. There was a girl in there last night who might be around 240 lbs.

Boomer14
08-11-23, 21:18
I'm super curious why Mercedes was let go too. I'm not sure if she's at Scarlett Lounge anymore either. DV8 has gone downhill, I'm not sure why Angie is booking honest-to-God fat girls. There was a girl in there last night who might be around 240 lbs.Do you tip cash or cheeseburgers?

WestWard69
08-12-23, 13:00
I'm super curious why Mercedes was let go too. I'm not sure if she's at Scarlett Lounge anymore either. DV8 has gone downhill, I'm not sure why Angie is booking honest-to-God fat girls. There was a girl in there last night who might be around 240 lbs.When you sell things that cause harm to others, you tend to lose your job.

CouveDude
08-13-23, 16:28
When you sell things that cause harm to others, you tend to lose your job.Strippers taking drugs? We should stop them!

WestWard69
08-13-23, 17:22
Strippers taking drugs? We should stop them!Oh she stopped alright. Permanently.

Bobby ShafToe
08-14-23, 10:39
Oh she stopped alright. Permanently.Is there actual confirmation that the substance that caused the permanent stoppage came from the now no longer employed tender? Cause I was worried that was the case. If so, said tender must really feel horrible. I guess it's unlikely I will ever know for sure, so maybe I should not speculate, but it's hard not to

FastEddie70
08-14-23, 17:16
Is there actual confirmation that the substance that caused the permanent stoppage came from the now no longer employed tender? Cause I was worried that was the case. If so, said tender must really feel horrible. I guess it's unlikely I will ever know for sure, so maybe I should not speculate, but it's hard not toSo, WestWard69 is alleging that Mercedes gave on of the strippers at DV8 drugs which killed her? And this led to her being fired. Not arrested, just fired. Pardon me if I find this a bit hard to believe. And I'm surprised the mods haven't already stepped on this.

Jd058
08-16-23, 14:07
So, WestWard69 is alleging that Mercedes gave on of the strippers at DV8 drugs which killed her? And this led to her being fired. Not arrested, just fired. Pardon me if I find this a bit hard to believe. And I'm surprised the mods haven't already stepped on this.Not to pick on anyone, just some food for thought -.

1 - LE proving that she gave anyone drugs at any time to even the chance of a jury taking interest when PDX is literally falling apart with drug-related crime. Not likely. Looking forward to IED-initiated ambushes related to the Fentanyl trade here in Oregon. Seattle's having a blast (pun intended) and showing how much more exciting things can get. https://cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world/seattle-homeless-crisis-multiple-explosive-devices-used-in-bombing-at-fentanyl-tent-encampment-harborview-medical-center-hospital-police-drug-trafficking-drugs-dealers-king-county-washington-state.

2 - At-will employment in Oregon. Off of oregon. Gov website: 'This is called "at will" employment. It means that generally, unless there is a contract or law that states otherwise, Oregon employers may discharge an employee at any time and for any reason, or for no reason at all. However, employers may not fire or let employees go because of discriminatory reasons. ' - so if they think she did anything at all, they can let her go because no reason at all.

Cops down in Linn / Benton where I live are busy enough. Can only imagine what PDX area cops are dealing with as far as how low level / disinterested they would be in looking into this further. Could be wrong. But just my $0. 06 (due to inflation LOL).

JohnJohnson16
08-25-23, 12:01
When did DV8 become ugly girl contest? Did someone forget it was a strip club and not social therapy for blue haired, tattooed dragons?

Number3344
10-14-23, 06:11
Stopped by Magic Tavern pretty late in the evening on a Friday. It was relatively quiet. Two girls working were on the heavier side and a the other two looked pretty good. One of the better looking girls talked me up and I watched her dance on stage. The other attractive women was engaged with what seemed like a female customer and I didn't see her dance. Bought a $. 5 dance from the one who chatted me up. She said touching was okay, but not genitals or nipples. I've had dances there and the woman put her nipples in my mouth. This chick barely rubbed here general chest area on my face and did not grin her crotch on mine. The dance area is just chairs with cloth coverings around the chair. There is a pool area right next to it, so I doubt there is much in the way of extras. Curious to hear other's experiences. Usually I find at least one girl there to be exactly my type (not just hot in the general sense), and it is near me so I like to stop in now and again.

Darce
10-16-23, 20:15
I'll be in town tomorrow night and wanted to check out a club.

What would you suggest?

Thanks.

Pay to Play
10-26-23, 22:12
Anyone see Veronica? I know she works at one of the lingerie modeling places. I have heard rumor of extras to be had and curious if anyone can share rates one can expect to drop in a place like that for girl like her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?587013-Verrronica276

PdxHobbiest
10-26-23, 23:40
Anyone see Veronica? I know she works at one of the lingerie modeling places. I have heard rumor of extras to be had and curious if anyone can share rates one can expect to drop in a place like that for girl like her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?587013-Verrronica276She does extras that's for sure. She's FS. Complete safety tho. 4 and some change hhr. Incredibly fit and firm. Eager and vocal. But sadly full safety for that price I only saw her 2 times and I tried to get her see if the full safety would drop but it didn't. Incredibly cute girl tho.

Pay to Play
10-27-23, 14:17
She does extras that's for sure. She's FS. Complete safety tho. 4 and some change hhr. Incredibly fit and firm. Eager and vocal. But sadly full safety for that price I only saw her 2 times and I tried to get her see if the full safety would drop but it didn't. Incredibly cute girl tho.I appreciate the reply. I have seen a few of the girls at these places around the 3 mark. Will get the job done but cheaper ways for sure.

Zippy69
10-27-23, 15:07
I appreciate the reply. I have seen a few of the girls at these places around the 3 mark. Will get the job done but cheaper ways for sure.Drop into the sugar shack or Oh Zone and fuck a young hottie for less than $200.

When first went the late 90's it was $20 at the door and no more than $100 to have her bouncing on your cock within 10 minutes.

Pdx503
10-31-23, 14:25
Drop into the sugar shack or Oh Zone and fuck a young hottie for less than $200.

When first went the late 90's it was $20 at the door and no more than $100 to have her bouncing on your cock within 10 minutes.Could you message me these places? I only know of the sugar shack in Salem. Thanks.

FastEddie70
10-31-23, 18:14
Could you message me these places? I only know of the sugar shack in Salem. Thanks.Reading comprehension for the win. The topic was the good old days when those places still existed.

Bobby ShafToe
10-31-23, 19:17
Could you message me these places? I only know of the sugar shack in Salem. Thanks.They have long since closed. Sorry.

Amp Guide
10-31-23, 19:31
Hi I miss them also. The days of the hard body just a day over 18 who wanted extra money and she could dance at the Sugar shack. It was fantastic. Yep lots of bouncies there. I still remember one girl who was a lifeguard as she had the perfect swimsuit tan. OMG hot as F tons of good gash there.

Used to be the Dragon place down town. Not sure if it is still there. But that place used to good 18 year olds as it was only a juice bar. A bit more expensive then SS but still fine girls working. Not all jaded up like now.

Last few times I hit up a strip club. It was Mooo city. My god chubby fat and just smelling so bad. The BO from the neither areas was so bad.

Reminded me of the Guy working in the mortuary. He said this lady has a shrimp coming out of her VJJ. The other guy said that is a Clit. He replied well it sure tastes like shrimp.

Happy Halloween guys and Ladies. I wonder how many ladies read this form also.

Member #6474
11-05-23, 12:07
Visiting your lovely city and I want to clarify something.

I can whip my dick out and jack off while a girl plays for.

Me at the lingerie modeling spots, right?

That is usually included in the basic show? Or are they going to make me pay more for DIY? LOL. Will they talk dirty for you? Of course YMMV.

Thanks for the tips. I've got my eyes on a few of the girls working and this sounds fun compared to.

Lap dances in a club and blue balls.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SneakySnake49
11-05-23, 17:39
Visiting your lovely city and I want to clarify something.
I can whip my dick out and jack off while a girl plays for Me at the lingerie modeling spots, right? That is usually included in the basic show? Or are they going to make me pay more for DIY? LOL. Will they talk dirty for you? Of course YMMV.
Thanks for the tips. I've got my eyes on a few of the girls working and this sounds fun compared to lap dances in a club and blue balls.
Even the mild mannered joints will give you a towel and encourage you to diy, so yeah.

PoonHound1969
11-06-23, 16:10
She does extras that's for sure. She's FS. Complete safety tho. 4 and some change hhr. Incredibly fit and firm. Eager and vocal. But sadly full safety for that price I only saw her 2 times and I tried to get her see if the full safety would drop but it didn't. Incredibly cute girl tho.Unless you are the BBC filling her up on her OF.

Facials
11-14-23, 11:16

Went to the booth behind a curtain. She took all her clothes off and climbed on my lap. Grinding her pussy hard while I sucked her nipples. She moaned with delight when my dick got hard. Fingered her pussy for a bit till she got super wet. Had her turn around doggy and grabbed her by the hips and pushed my dick up hard as I could into her pussy from behind and she did a grind until I came in my pants. Pretty good for 35 bucks. I'd do it again.Man,

I was there 5-6 years ago. Ran into TheBestEver from tna. Next tbing I knew I was rawdogging her in ine of those semi private booths.

Great time.

Where can I get a BBBJ in a club?

AznSensation1
11-21-23, 12:26
I cannot confirm what you'll get for you money, but Mila Rose PDX and Destiny Dances also are at Just Bliss (and have TNA presences). I've never spent time with either, in any capacity. Was considering popping into Just Bliss earlier today for the first time, but opted against it.I wwnt to just bliss recently. I got a hh CBJ, HJ, cfs from a woman named Love or Lovely. Nice fake ass and tits. Good deepthroat. Pounded her doggie and left. 300 is alot for a non GFE hh but I juat needed to get off fast. She was cool. I doubt I will repeat.

Zippy69
11-21-23, 13:51
I wwnt to just bliss recently. I got a hh CBJ, HJ, cfs from a woman named Love or Lovely. Nice fake ass and tits. Good deepthroat. Pounded her doggie and left. 300 is alot for a non GFE hh but I juat needed to get off fast. She was cool. I doubt I will repeat.But I hear you. Sometimes paying extra to not deal with screening and setting appointments is worth it. I used to love dropping into the Sugar Shack or the place at Pop A Top and be getting my cock sucked within 5 minutes or having her bouncing on my dick soon after. When I started prices were around $100 all in. At the end of the run it was around $200.

Bubbabaloo
11-21-23, 14:45
But I hear you. Sometimes paying extra to not deal with screening and setting appointments is worth it. I used to love dropping into the Sugar Shack or the place at Pop A Top and be getting my cock sucked within 5 minutes or having her bouncing on my dick soon after. When I started prices were around $100 all in. At the end of the run it was around $200.Also Dillinger's on Mclaughlin. Speak of which, dropped in to the Lounge (old Pop-a-top / landing strip) the other night and I swear the bartender used to work down there, tiny red-head. Saw her a couple times, man. Makes me wonder if any of that is coming back around. Some more of my faves. Unique, Candy. Good times.

Qualish
11-21-23, 15:32
I wwnt to just bliss recently. I got a hh CBJ, HJ, cfs from a woman named Love or Lovely. Nice fake ass and tits. Good deepthroat. Pounded her doggie and left. 300 is alot for a non GFE hh but I juat needed to get off fast. She was cool. I doubt I will repeat.First time visit? I suspect the rate you quoted didn't include the house fee, yeah?

I popped into XSensual months back, and decided to just see how far things might go. I paid the house fee, then the "touching" upgrade. At this point she offered me the full menu, but I had to resist laughing in her face when she laid out the specifics. Alas, time has washed away the details, and who could say whether those prices were universal, but FS would have run me $600 to $700 when prior fees were factored in. Suffice to say I declined that gracious offer.

It was my first visit (and last).

Seaker
11-28-23, 21:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ninkasi
12-08-23, 00:43
Anyone know of any Latinas dancing in the area? I haven't checked out Cabaret 2, but I might stop by this weekend.

Also wondering on the extras situation. Feel free to dm me, but I still have a hard time figuring out how to manage that in a reasonably affordable manner. No over the pants bs.

MuscleThick
12-08-23, 22:45
Anyone know of any Latinas dancing in the area? I haven't checked out Cabaret 2, but I might stop by this weekend.

Also wondering on the extras situation. Feel free to dm me, but I still have a hard time figuring out how to manage that in a reasonably affordable manner. No over the pants bs.Cabaret is your place for the spicy latinas.

PlayTime1000
12-12-23, 12:19
When did DV8 become ugly girl contest? Did someone forget it was a strip club and not social therapy for blue haired, tattooed dragons?It was already starting to thicken up when the owner of the other devil clubs bought it and it got worse. Full of over empowered fat chick's now. He seems to make his the clubs more stripper friendly than customer oriented. Breeding a culture of women who dislike their clientele and Expect to be tipped for just existing. Sadly another good club now not worth going to.

Wagnerb
12-12-23, 13:02

Also wondering on the extras situation. Feel free to dm me, but I still have a hard time figuring out how to manage that in a reasonably affordable manner. No over the pants bs.If you're on the West Side, I'd recommend Dolphin Gentlemen's Club just off 217. There's no cameras in the VIP area and minimal walking security, though it's just gauzy curtains for actual privacy.

There's three ladies there that I get FS from, one even BB if you want (I pay $$$ BB, $$ with cover, in addition to $/10 minutes). One is a lot older than the other two (40's /50's looking vs 20's), but at least there's no language barrier. Of the younger ladies, I recommend the shy thinner one who provides BB with pullout. The other girl doesn't give a good HJ if that's all you want or can't release when she's riding you, literally uses two fingers and thumb to stroke you off with no lube / spit if you don't do FS. I only really tolerate her because she acts as the gatekeeper for her shy BB friend. Bring your own wipes and covers with these two, they don't bring supplies in their bags.

It actually gets to be a problem sometimes if I go in there looking for someone new; they approach me immediately to stake their claim. Sure I get off, but I'd rather be able to choose the one I want, not be chosen by mamasan or chunky.

Amp Guide
12-13-23, 17:23
The last many years has seen some or most of the clubs to go the heavy way. Super sad. We go to the clubs to see some nice hot trim. Not a cow. Or female linebacker. I made a round of about 5 clubs in outer SE a while back. Well to say the least Nothing like years ago. Super sad and even the Hygiene has taken a turn for the Earthy girls known to be in Portland. Come on I like a nice smelling girl Not of stank and BO.

eocowboy
12-14-23, 02:10
The last many years has seen some or most of the clubs to go the heavy way. Super sad. We go to the clubs to see some nice hot trim. Not a cow. Or female linebacker. I made a round of about 5 clubs in outer SE a while back. Well to say the least Nothing like years ago. Super sad and even the Hygiene has taken a turn for the Earthy girls known to be in Portland. Come on I like a nice smelling girl Not of stank and BO.You just cured my curiosity I've had lately, LOL.

Ninkasi
12-19-23, 20:41
Went to Cabaret in search of Latinas. Well, they are at Cabaret.

Went around 9 pm on a Friday. Pretty slow, a couple of guys hanging out drinking beer. Tons of dancers were there. Reminded me of HK in TJ just without the fun atmosphere. Dancers did not seem interested in me even though I was tipping the stage. One lady asked me if I wanted a dance, I said yes. She left the stage and went god knows where. I finished my drink and left. Might be fun on a busy night.

RayKurin
12-20-23, 21:57
Went to Cabaret in search of Latinas. Well, they are at Cabaret.

Went around 9 pm on a Friday. Pretty slow, a couple of guys hanging out drinking beer. Tons of dancers were there. Reminded me of HK in TJ just without the fun atmosphere. Dancers did not seem interested in me even though I was tipping the stage. One lady asked me if I wanted a dance, I said yes. She left the stage and went god knows where. I finished my drink and left. Might be fun on a busy night.I was driving by Columbia Strip about a week ago and decided to drop in for a drink and to kill a bit of time. There was a group of about six decent-looking latinas flocked together around one of the tables. They seemed more interested in chatting with each other in Spanish than approaching any of the customers. I tipped at the rail for a few songs, had a drink, and split.

YungPhuk
12-22-23, 17:02
https://tryst.link/escort/junebaby26

Anyone ever see this one or have any intel? She strips as "Daisy" at Gold Club. Escorting name is June.

Bobby ShafToe
12-23-23, 12:57
https://tryst.link/escort/junebaby26

Anyone ever see this one or have any intel? She strips as "Daisy" at Gold Club. Escorting name is June.I responded to your other post in the Escorts forum.

KitWalker1967
12-23-23, 16:35
Greetings gents. Just giving my post from April 2022 a bump. I visit the Portland area occasionally to see family and discovered a stripper chick named Elle Stanger, who is on several websites and also sells her own porn. She posts on "The Bird App" about dancing at X Exotic Lounge on 2nd Avenue in downtown Portland. Have any of you guys ever ran into her? Is she good for a nice show and maybe some extras? She's into some of the political stuff, but I'd be willing to put up with a little of that crap in order to get some fun in VIP. Posting pics of her with short and long hair to see if they jog anyone's memory. Happy Holidays!

KitWalker1967
12-23-23, 18:00
Just sharing a video of Elle Stanger that I found online. I'd be down for some fun with her. Enjoy!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=65447b238aaf4

Bobby ShafToe
12-23-23, 21:28
Just sharing a video of Elle Stanger that I found online. I'd be down for some fun with her. Enjoy!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=65447b238aaf4I don't know her from in-person mettings, but it's my vague recollection that she is very vocal and opinionated and afflicted with a very serious case of GPS and man-hating. Just an FYi. I may gave her confused woth someone else. I'd check out her social media to verify

Pdx503
12-24-23, 21:43
Is Gina at Sunset strip still around?

KitWalker1967
12-25-23, 12:53
I don't know her from in-person mettings, but it's my vague recollection that she is very vocal and opinionated and afflicted with a very serious case of GPS and man-hating. Just an FYi. I may gave her confused woth someone else. I'd check out her social media to verifyThanks & Merry Christmas Bobby. Yeah, that's why I'd figured I'd ask the group for advice / assistance. I wouldn't want to shell out a bunch of dough and deal with all that if it was only going to result in the typical club lap grind.

TinyAsian
01-07-24, 01:04
I miss Jiggles.

Guaranteed extras with a youngin and usually with CIP.

JayMar6969
01-07-24, 22:21
I miss Jiggles.

Guaranteed extras with a youngin and usually with CIP.What's her stage name?

Amp Guide
01-08-24, 14:26
Missing are the days of Jiggles and sugar shack. Are there any good new clubs where the 18+ juice bar girls are off the turnip truck and willing to please more than the 5 dollar tip girls at CasaDablo. Not that that place is bad. Its fantastic. But I like the aformentioned places. Tips guys and girls.

Thanks all.

RayKurin
01-08-24, 18:29
What's her stage name?Jiggles was a strip club in Tualatin that closed yeaaaaars ago. Though I never had that much fun there.

BigJon8765
01-08-24, 19:14
Hello gents,

Been in Portland a long time but I've never frequented any of the strip clubs here. I met a gal on one of the sugar sites that works at 205 and she wants me to come through during the day when it isn't busy. I was Just wondering what the VIP area is like? More specifically is there privacy where we can do the deed here without prying eyes? I'd go look myself but I'm about a 40 min drive away.

Thanks for your time guys.

GoodNFun
01-08-24, 19:15
Greetings gents. Just giving my post from April 2022 a bump. I visit the Portland area occasionally to see family and discovered a stripper chick named Elle Stanger, who is on several websites and also sells her own porn. She posts on "The Bird App" about dancing at X Exotic Lounge on 2nd Avenue in downtown Portland. Have any of you guys ever ran into her? Is she good for a nice show and maybe some extras? She's into some of the political stuff, but I'd be willing to put up with a little of that crap in order to get some fun in VIP. Posting pics of her with short and long hair to see if they jog anyone's memory. Happy Holidays!I saw her down at Gold club a couple weeks back, definitely got a case of the GPS, but covered it up from a distance by being mad flirty. She's rocking a red pixie cut-thing now but still looks like a good time & didn't give her much attention as I had my eyes on a cute little spinner from Seattle. Goes by "secret". Didn't have enough time to inquire what was on the menu, but did hear through the grapevine that there is plenty of extras handed out there lately as it's been slow. YMMV for sure.

Amp Guide
01-08-24, 19:23
Not a lot of Giggle for the wiggle more like swing and sway from the wiggle.

In SE its all overweight girls that I have seen. Sad. 205 usually has some hot girls. But anyone have some other favorites.

Cheers guys.

ChubXXX
01-08-24, 23:17
Hello gents,

Been in Portland a long time but I've never frequented any of the strip clubs here. I met a gal on one of the sugar sites that works at 205 and she wants me to come through during the day when it isn't busy. I was Just wondering what the VIP area is like? More specifically is there privacy where we can do the deed here without prying eyes? I'd go look myself but I'm about a 40 min drive away.

Thanks for your time guys.Not very private at all. Certainly no high mileage dances at 205.

ButtMuch
01-12-24, 21:08
Jiggles was a strip club in Tualatin that closed yeaaaaars ago. Though I never had that much fun there.I was a semi-regular at Jiggles for several years and had some great times there. Extras could be had depending on the dancer, but never a sure thing, much less CIP. Although there were rumors of such from a few of the dancers that I never got with, primarily cause they were "not my type". The hot spinners were less likely to go all. At least that was my experience. But yeah, I miss that place, as well as the old BBR.

JaceTheRedAce
01-15-24, 01:25
Anyone ever been here? Seems like a new place, never seen it before.

Wagnerb
01-15-24, 12:53
Anyone ever been here? Seems like a new place, never seen it before.Just there a couple weeks ago since Sevyn is working there now, a longtime favorite of mine. Looks like your standard lingerie modeling place. As always, it's more up to the girl than the location for what you can do there.

RamblinJavlin
01-15-24, 13:38
Just there a couple weeks ago since Sevyn is working there now, a longtime favorite of mine. Looks like your standard lingerie modeling place. As always, it's more up to the girl than the location for what you can do there.Speaking of Sevyn. Does she still post ads anywhere? It'd be nice to have an updated number.

Wagnerb
01-15-24, 21:45
Speaking of Sevyn. Does she still post ads anywhere? It'd be nice to have an updated number.On listcrawler, going by the name Sophie now.

ButtMan343
01-20-24, 14:10
Hello gents,

Thanks for your time guys.If it was a girl named Alice don't waste your time.

BloodRage
01-21-24, 10:55
Speaking of Sevyn. Does she still post ads anywhere? It'd be nice to have an updated number.Your PMs are full. I tried to contact you.

RamblinJavlin
01-21-24, 14:08
Your PMs are full. I tried to contact you.I made some room. Apologies and thank you.

Zizix
02-10-24, 07:29
Anyone know of any girls working that are pregnant and or lactating any info would be appreciated.

FuzzNits
02-12-24, 10:41
Jiggles was a strip club in Tualatin that closed yeaaaaars ago. Though I never had that much fun there.Ahh the memories, Jiggles, Jodys, and more recently Riverside corral.

Also yeaaars ago, The Squirrel Cage in Wilsonville.

Pdx503
02-12-24, 11:54
Ahh the memories, Jiggles, Jodys, and more recently Riverside corral.

Also yeaaars ago, The Squirrel Cage in Wilsonville.Did riverside shut down?

PlayTime1000
02-12-24, 14:59
I saw her down at Gold club a couple weeks back, definitely got a case of the GPS, but covered it up from a distance by being mad flirty. She's rocking a red pixie cut-thing now but still looks like a good time & didn't give her much attention as I had my eyes on a cute little spinner from Seattle. Goes by "secret". Didn't have enough time to inquire what was on the menu, but did hear through the grapevine that there is plenty of extras handed out there lately as it's been slow. YMMV for sure.She also works days at club 205. Saying that she has GPS is like saying Mike Tyson is OK at boxing.

GothRocker
02-13-24, 01:22
Ahh the memories, Jiggles, Jodys, and more recently Riverside corral.

Also yeaaars ago, The Squirrel Cage in Wilsonville.I missed Jodys. I DJ there for about 3 years. Sinrock is ok, but Jodys had a great sports bar with nudity feeling towards it.

Pdx503
02-13-24, 14:37
I miss the Bare. Used to stop in after leaving work early for a couple beers before hitting that traffic on the 5. There was a cute brunette who used to work mostly the day shifts but left to get married and decided she didn't want to dance no more. Still drive by on my way into town and see the Bare sign still up.

CornholeBi
03-05-24, 02:14
Going to be in town from Seattle this week and curious if the Jack shacks are worthwhile or a waste of time? Since the clubs up in WA don't have any booze, you're really only there for extras so the girls are usually in for mileage. HJ doe $, maybe $. 5 for one of the hotties. The bikini stands get nasty from a distance for. 6- Looking at some of the door fees for the lingerie modeling places, I'm in the hole $. 2 already? I'm assuming that's just being in the room with a girl and I want anything to happen (even a bra to come off) I got to start throwing more money?

An escort at $$ for RBGFE is hard to beat but damn it's either the South American girls or these euro girls asking $$ for an hour. The other board isn't showing anyone super promising so deciding between seeing one of the girls at Sylvia's or Xsensual, or trying the Beaverton clubs. Only place I've frequented more than one in the past precovid was dolphin and xpose.

Appreciate the general guidance. I can put in the legwork to decide who just would be good to know if I'm wasting money at the lingerie places.

Zizix
03-21-24, 21:42
Anyone got any info on pregnant or lactating girls working?

MyBudFang
03-31-24, 14:36
What does the RB stand for, in RBGFE?

WantsMore
04-01-24, 17:01
What does the RB stand for, in RBGFE?Red Book GFE took me a minute to remember, not much used these days.

VivCov
04-01-24, 19:35
Appreciate the general guidance. I can put in the legwork to decide who just would be good to know if I'm wasting money at the lingerie places.Did you have any luck on your trip? I'm contemplating trying out the shacks and would like to know what establishments are the best.

Zippy69
04-01-24, 20:27
Did you have any luck on your trip? I'm contemplating trying out the shacks and would like to know what establishments are the best.The shacks used to be fucking awesome. Just drop in and be balls deep in minutes at a reasonable price. Those days are over. There are some TNA hookers that work out of them but the price is dumb. If you don't see a known provider you run the risk of just jerking yourself off. The closest thing to the shacks in their hayday is the AMPs.

ButtMan343
04-16-24, 17:45
My lady friend and I are going to hit a few strip clubs next week when she gets to town. Any suggestions on the one that has ladies who enjoy playing around?

RamblinJavlin
04-17-24, 00:08
My lady friend and I are going to hit a few strip clubs next week when she gets to town. Any suggestions on the one that has ladies who enjoy playing around?I've never been, but I know of girl who used to dance at Magic Tavern, and she was on SA. There might be other girls there like her. She was hippiesh, but I like hairy liberals.

Number3344
04-17-24, 21:06
I've never been, but I know of girl who used to dance at Magic Tavern, and she was on SA. There might be other girls there like her. She was hippiesh, but I like hairy liberals.What's the deal with Magic Tavern? I stopped in a few times last summer and the girls were pretty good looking. I got a dance from a cute woman and she was pretty liberal with letting me touch all over. I peeked my head in a few times over the summer and it was always dead with ugly women working. I generally go after 11 on Thu or Fri to clubs. The girl I got the dance from moved to a different club. When I saw her there I went straight to being very handsy with her. She allowed it, but told me the club was a no touching thing. Still gave let me roam pretty far. She also explained Magic was not the best place to work.

DonnyT
04-21-24, 03:01
What's the deal with Magic Tavern? I stopped in a few times last summer and the girls were pretty good looking. I got a dance from a cute woman and she was pretty liberal with letting me touch all over. I peeked my head in a few times over the summer and it was always dead with ugly women working. I generally go after 11 on Thu or Fri to clubs. The girl I got the dance from moved to a different club. When I saw her there I went straight to being very handsy with her. She allowed it, but told me the club was a no touching thing. Still gave let me roam pretty far. She also explained Magic was not the best place to work.Wasnt there a dancer picket / boycott there or something last year because of ownership? I remember seeing posts on IG about that place.

Number3344
04-22-24, 11:15
Wasnt there a dancer picket / boycott there or something last year because of ownership? I remember seeing posts on IG about that place.HA! I am not IG so I didn't get the news. I popped my head in once during I think and it was so dead. The ladies were not attractive nor were they really trying. The bartender is tall and cute though. She's is pretty consistent.