PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

The Titan
05-19-11, 02:58
Hey guys,

Passing through the area. Lingerie modelling places are not common back from where I come from (SC) , so curious to check it out. Especially since your beautiful place doesn't boast of any AMPs, sigh. That has been my thing, but oh well.

Have been checking out the BP's strip club section, and one place. 'hush playhouse' on powell seems to be the one I'm getting drawn to. Anybody been there? What exactly is offered in a lingerie modelling place like this? They advertise mutual masturbation (hell. That's the one that got me interested!.). What does that entail? What's the total damage to my wallet I can expect? Any hard upsells for no real gains that I should be wary of?

Even if you don't have specific info on this hush place, I would love to know more about the concept and am willing to toftt on this place and report back.

Thanks as always, my friends. & be safe

StarKiller
05-27-11, 12:48
I used to come to this place every time I came back to Portland and was never disappointed in the service. Until This last Wednesday 5/25/2011.

I met London and I was very specific as to what kind of show I wanted. When I got to the room London just took my money and walked away while calling me several swear words.

This place seems to have gone downhill and I think it has just turned into a rip off joint. A few of the places in there have closed. Weird just a year ago it seemed to be really hoping.

Wontie
05-27-11, 19:23
You mean JD's. Yeah, I had a good experience out there as well, with a pretty black stripper going by "Luscious." (And she was.) There seem to be a lot of busty women out there, with big natural boobs. Not your place if you like girls really slender, I suspect. I didn't see any evidence of the gangstas, but I came early in the day.

Yeah, Luscious unplugged the neon light in the lapdance area, and it felt pretty private.

Well, all I can say based on recent experience is the private dances@DJs (NE Prescott & Cully) , depending on the girl, are all out and I do mean all out. However, they have a gangsta clientele and the gals want $200 more to go upstairs to the ultra-private studio. My recommendation is to stick with the downstairs private dances (near the bar) and save your $$ for someone who might follow you home. Just sayin'!

Stay safe out there!

Tits N Giggles
05-28-11, 15:21
Don't know about that one in particular, but it sounds you're like me: visit PDX occasionally but you're used to AMPs elsewhere around the country. Lingerie places I've been to in Portland don't offer FS. If I'm wrong please correct me, guys. Though I've noticed things have gotten a little better over the years: HJs are possible, the shows are closer, TF, never seemed to be on the menu previously but now they are. And, that's quite a nice experience in and of itself. Is it worth the money? Probably. Some places you'll have the girl try to upsell with promises of closer shows for more money, but they'll never get *that* close (I. E. AMP FS close) , so know where your limits are. However, I've found the girls to be almost without exception very friendly and accommodating (that's just *so* Portland, ain't it?) , so that even if you do spend a lot of money in the booth, they'll make up for it with extra time.

Hey guys,

Passing through the area. Lingerie modelling places are not common back from where I come from (SC) , so curious to check it out. Especially since your beautiful place doesn't boast of any AMPs, sigh. That has been my thing, but oh well.

Have been checking out the BP's strip club section, and one place. 'hush playhouse' on powell seems to be the one I'm getting drawn to. Anybody been there? What exactly is offered in a lingerie modelling place like this? They advertise mutual masturbation (hell. That's the one that got me interested.). What does that entail? What's the total damage to my wallet I can expect? Any hard upsells for no real gains that I should be wary of?

Even if you don't have specific info on this hush place, I would love to know more about the concept and am willing to toftt on this place and report back.

Thanks as always, my friends. & be safe

Shartz6996
06-03-11, 05:09
Hi.

I will stay near portland airpot for couple of night next week.

Any recommendations?

Should I just bet on strip clubs?

Cheers,

Shane

Babybull
06-05-11, 23:07
Hi.

I will stay near portland airpot for couple of night next week.

Any recommendations?

Should I just bet on strip clubs?

Cheers,

ShaneTry going to Sugar Shack. 6729 Northeast Killingsworth Street. Sit at the rack. Buy your favorites a drink. You never know.

Mwhitt123
06-09-11, 01:26
Mid afternoons still have some high points with extra mileage at chantilly lace / sugar shack. There was a real spinner see. J. In there (pacific islander or maybe filipina) today imported from seattle. Didn't get a chance w / her, but exotic lebanese nyla was sweet. Seems to be less upselling these days and regular $160 takes you all the way home. Still haven't been able to enter through the back door though.

Kongorilla
07-10-11, 02:40
It is sad the amount of clubs that have fallen on hard times the past couple years. Dillingers, Sugar Shack II, Cabaret III, Montegos, and now I've heard the Dolphin III has closed (which would be too bad because it was a real nice club. True?

Cabaret II (just past Rockwood) I haven't visited in a couple months because the dancer quality just hasn't been there. The original Dolphin club in Milwaukie has been basically empty the last couple times I went in, of both dancers and customers. Nice looking club, though. Stars Bridgeport seemed to be doing good business last month with a nice atmosphere and attractive girls. Chantilly Lace on Killingsworth has some attractive girls on Fridays, and the Sugar Shack now seems to close at 7 PM. Both clubs seem to be kept up better than in the past.

It looks like Jiggles in Tualatin has been hiring a plenty of young, attractive dancers lately. Not too many dancers that I was familiar with this afternoon. Lots of girls today, just not many customers during the short time I was there (probably because of the nice weather). There has been some minor improvements to the club, the entry door has been repaired for instance. Still the best lap dances around town. Some of the girls do great pole work on stage, but it is the $20 lap dances that keep the customers coming back. The VIP is 4 for $100 in a small curtained room, YMMV. Cute bartenders most afternoons (well, its a juice bar. Juicetenders?).

MyBudFang
07-19-11, 21:17
It is sad the amount of clubs that have fallen on hard times the past couple years. Dillingers, Sugar Shack II, Cabaret III, Montegos, and now I've heard the Dolphin III has closed (which would be too bad because it was a real nice club. True?

Cabaret II (just past Rockwood) I haven't visited in a couple months because the dancer quality just hasn't been there. The original Dolphin club in Milwaukie has been basically empty the last couple times I went in, of both dancers and customers. Nice looking club, though. Stars Bridgeport seemed to be doing good business last month with a nice atmosphere and attractive girls. Chantilly Lace on Killingsworth has some attractive girls on Fridays, and the Sugar Shack now seems to close at 7 PM. Both clubs seem to be kept up better than in the past.

It looks like Jiggles in Tualatin has been hiring a plenty of young, attractive dancers lately. Not too many dancers that I was familiar with this afternoon. Lots of girls today, just not many customers during the short time I was there (probably because of the nice weather). There has been some minor improvements to the club, the entry door has been repaired for instance. Still the best lap dances around town. Some of the girls do great pole work on stage, but it is the $20 lap dances that keep the customers coming back. The VIP is 4 for $100 in a small curtained room, YMMV. Cute bartenders most afternoons (well, its a juice bar. Juicetenders?).Montegoes is being rebuilt from the ground up.

Kongorilla
07-20-11, 13:28
Montegoes is being rebuilt from the ground up.That's good news about Montego's. When do they open again? I also drove by Dolphin III the other day and I saw maybe two cars there so I don't know if that means they have re-opened. I also heard that the Double Dribble across the street from Pallas on Powell closed, but I can't confirm.

Mwhitt123
07-20-11, 21:18
That's good news about Montego's. When do they open again? I also drove by Dolphin III the other day and I saw maybe two cars there so I don't know if that means they have re-opened. I also heard that the Double Dribble across the street from Pallas on Powell closed, but I can't confirm.The Dolphin III is closed for remodel. Across the street from DIII is the new VIP lounge that I heard replaces the Vegas VIP Lounge in Beaverton (why would any club leave a BEAVERton address?). I wanted to go in, but the hours are 4PM to 4AM, so I was too early. Maybe soon. VIP Beaverton was pretty fun and had some nice hard-bodies.

I think what used to be Double Dribble is now the Hush lingerie place. I haven't been there. I have seen negative feedback on lingerie huts, but I have gotten lots of xtras at Pussycats except from Kellie in Salem who was strictly hands off.

Stay safe.

Beetle Bug
07-20-11, 23:20
That's good news about Montego's. When do they open again? I also drove by Dolphin III the other day and I saw maybe two cars there so I don't know if that means they have re-opened. I also heard that the Double Dribble across the street from Pallas on Powell closed, but I can't confirm.I don't know what happened to them, but the Double Dribble has been closed for a couple of months now. The doors are locked, and all the signs on the outside are completely gone. Wasn't bad for a place of it's size.

Walked into Montego's too many times where I was the only one there (or close to it) other than the barkeep and the dancer. I once (around 6-8 months ago) gave a dancer a ride home from there, and she claimed to have only made around $10 in a 4-hour shift. From what I saw, I didn't doubt her. Hope a new one actually gets some customers.

Pdxpixguy
08-20-11, 02:39
I used to come to this place every time I came back to Portland and was never disappointed in the service. Until This last Wednesday 5/25/2011.

I met London and I was very specific as to what kind of show I wanted. When I got to the room London just took my money and walked away while calling me several swear words.

This place seems to have gone downhill and I think it has just turned into a rip off joint. A few of the places in there have closed. Weird just a year ago it seemed to be really hoping.They've been busted three times in the past two years. Twice for drugs, once for the extras. Whole club cleaned out, LEO running I'd's of everyone there. This was prompted by one of the girls ODing in the dressing room. One of my good friends stopped working there after the first time, and heard about the second two times.

Pdxpixguy
08-20-11, 02:43
You mean JD's. Yeah, I had a good experience out there as well, with a pretty black stripper going by "Luscious." (And she was.) There seem to be a lot of busty women out there, with big natural boobs. Not your place if you like girls really slender, I suspect. I didn't see any evidence of the gangstas, but I came early in the day.

Yeah, Luscious unplugged the neon light in the lapdance area, and it felt pretty private.At least two of the dancers there advertise on TNT. Redhead, freckles, ALWAYS moving, missing front tooth. She does outside shows with her boyfriend. And Taller, Fake Headlights, fake tan, close cropped hair, I think she also works the bar occasionally. Both are FS but only about a 6 in daylight.

Kongorilla
08-29-11, 00:04
Anybody know if Dolphin III re-opened? . And has anyone been to the new Vegas VIP location in Milwaukie?

Kongorilla
08-29-11, 00:09

Yeah, Luscious unplugged the neon light in the lapdance area, and it felt pretty private.I wonder if this is the same Luscious who used to dance at Jiggles a couple years ago who was also real friendly.

Mwhitt123
09-03-11, 19:15
Anybody know if Dolphin III re-opened? . And has anyone been to the new Vegas VIP location in Milwaukie?DIII opened up again, but I haven't made it in there. I heard they are one of a growing number of clubs that have 1/2 hr. Pvt for [choke] $250. Yikes, that's FS plus kind of money!

I went to VIP Lounge across the street in Milwaukie. There are pvt room with curtains (no solid doors). I had a great show with a 20-something hardbody. I fired so fast from the friction, I didn't have a chance to explore if extras are available. But I had nice access to the kitty with my hands and some titty sucking, so that's encouraging. She made a point to mention no cams cover the pvt rooms. Pvt@VIP costs $100. I think that's for 15 min.

Mwhitt123
09-03-11, 19:26
I was told CL on Killingsworth is closed leaving only Sugar Shack in the same building open. I was pretty busy on Friday. At least 10 dancers with only three rooms for shows. I had to wait for a room, which is a first. They should open the rooms in the old video store there.

I have mostly good experience with girls there. About the hottest looking girl there is Desiree. She made me promise to tip. OK. Then she insisted on setting the amount of the tip in the show. To her credit, she was about as enthusiastic as any show I have ever had there. Just a little manipulative. So if you try her, plan on an extra $40 for the full experience.

And I slipped and did not specify what I wanted before a show with Leilani, only to find her rules are far too strict for my taste. So save your money there, guys. ALWAYS set expectation before the wallet comes out! My bad.

Otherwise the girls seem very accommodating.

Ass Man69
09-27-11, 21:47
Hit up Club 205 again tonight to see how it compares to last night. Totally different! This place was jammed packed around 11pm, so packed that there wasn't even a place to sit anywhere. The girls were hot as usual but there were so many people in there that it was pretty uncomfortable. As mentioned on yesterdays review, they only have one lap dance booth for the whole club which I think is totally lame. Also it's not even a private area, so everyone can see in and it has a camera in it. I think I'll stick to the place across the street, at least on the weekends.

Ass Man69
09-27-11, 21:48
Walked out of Club 205 and noticed another club directly across the street from it so I decided to check it out. This layout of this place is actually pretty nice. I liked the atmosphere and there were a good amount of really hot girls. They run 2 or 3 stages most of the night and each dancer gets two songs. First one topless and the second is fully nude. The normal tip amount at the rail for each song is $2. The private dance area was alright, but nothing spectacular. It was towards the back of the club and was closed off by a see through black lace sheet. I tried out 3 different girls at $20 each. All 3 were very tame dances, one of which was too busy adjusting her string nylons and basically just sat on my lap. The other two weren't great either, one was an air dance and the other one just bounced on me. Next time I'm just going to stick to the rail and enjoy the scenery.

Kongorilla
10-10-11, 01:22
Jiggles has hired a lot of attractive dancers lately (at least during the 3PM. 9 PM shft) and is undergoing a slow remodel. The new stage is much larger than the old one. Still the best lap dances in town but most of the old HM dancers are gone.

Chantilly Lace is still open, it is Sugar Shack that closes at 7 PM. The quality of girls varies wildly here, but after 7 on weekdays Laci is a very attractive option who has been here for a few years. Some nights the girls look great and others the girls are scary looking. This is an YMMV place big-time and it really depends on the dancer. It does have a rep for being a HM club.

The last time I visited the original Dolphin in Milwaukie there were only three so-so dancers and about the same amount of customers. I didn't stay long. Too bad, this place use to be hopping.

I see we are down to only the Gresham Cabaret club from that was a year ago three clubs.

Kongorilla
10-23-11, 00:37
I made the rounds around the Milwaukie clubs today. I stopped at Dolphin III and it seemed closed, although the door had 2 PM opening posted on the door (it was about 4:30). There was just one abandoned-looking car in the lot.

Down the street was The Vegas VIP Room in MIlwaukie and it is now the Thunder Ranch Lap Dance Club. It is located in a former country-western bar and sit has much of the decor including a mechanical bull. There were three OK dancers and no customers. The lap dance areas are private and out of view of other patrons. Dances are $20 topless for one dance or 3 for $40. Its $100 for 1/2 hour nude in a room. I tried one dance and it was OK, just barely a lap dance. I've had better at many places around the metro area, especially Jiggles and Cabaret II. Food is available and the place opens at 2 pm. I was the only customer.

The first Dolphin had about five mediocre girls and one great looking african-american dancer called Love. She must have been under 21 because she went back to stay in the dressing room after each of her stages. All the lottery machines have been removed and the restrooms are getting real run down (an employee seemed to be fixing a stall with duct tape). Overall though, it does have a nicely appointed interior. There were a few customers at the bar and the rack. I saw no private dances being given.

MyBudFang
10-24-11, 20:42
jiggles has hired a lot of attractive dancers lately (at least during the 3pm. 9 pm shft) and is undergoing a slow remodel. The new stage is much larger than the old one. Still the best lap dances in town but most of the old hm dancers are gone.

Chantilly lace is still open, it is sugar shack that closes at 7 pm. The quality of girls varies wildly here, but after 7 on weekdays laci is a very attractive option who has been here for a few years. Some nights the girls look great and others the girls are scary looking. This is an ymmv place big-time and it really depends on the dancer. It does have a rep for being a hm club.

The last time i visited the original dolphin in milwaukie there were only three so-so dancers and about the same amount of customers. I didn't stay long. Too bad, this place use to be hopping.

I see we are down to only the gresham cabaret club from that was a year ago three clubs.1 and 3 have been closed due to tax problems.

Kongorilla
11-06-11, 03:11
The Dolphin III must be closed, because I just drove by there at 10 PM tonight. No cars, no lights. Anyone know whats up? (I know there were legal problems with the owner this summer, but the club was open then).

Tommy To Tone
11-08-11, 23:14
Gentlemen,

I will be in Portland late in November and wanted to know where one might go for a "nice dream" at a strip club. I live in the south and some clubs here offer many extras and some only offer the bait and switch. I have been around long enough to know that YMMV with any girl, at any club, but I am also aware that the chances are better in some clubs than others, if you choose well. Also, never having been to Portland I would extend great appreciation for any safety tips you can give me about areas to stay away from. After Portland I head over to Eugene and the same information would also be very helpful. I can say if you ever go to St Louis be very careful if you cross the Mississippi to East St Louis in IL. The best clubs are there and they are some of the wildest clubs I've ever seen. But the clubs are in areas that you wouldn't won't to be caught dead in at night. Post here or send me a PM.

Thanks, Have Fun and Stay Safe

Kongorilla
11-12-11, 21:31
Best lap dances in town. Hottest looking bartender in the area (Porsche, be sure to tip!). This club has really upgraded their interior, with two nice new private dance rooms as well as a new couch in the previous room (a camera faces the new rooms). Bigger main stage as well, and new dance chairs. Restrooms are getting worked on too.

Lots of lookers tonight (Rain (?) , Demi, and others) and a fairly constant stream of customers, but the customers never seemed to stay too long (just enough to get some lap dances and leave) so it never got crowded. Great dances with some girls, pretty standard dances with others so YMMV. The parking lot is large and private, I've never seen it get full of cars.

Pdxman
12-23-11, 16:27
I read reviews here and at other sites about Jiggles and decided to try it. Really not for guys who like places like Club 205 where all of the action is at the rack (which I find boring, I like a more personal visit).

I had a great time at Jiggles a couple weekends ago, and its location right off I5 in Tualatin made it easy for me to find.

The physical building looked nice inside with a very large main stage, one of the biggest I've seen in Portland. Plenty of dancers while I was there (about an hour) most of them very nice and friendly. Porsche (who was mentioned as a bartender in a previous post) , Dallas and Mocha were great on stage, and there was a very cute bartender serving juice.

I did sample some lap dances, which were very good with nice mutual contact, but YMMV depending on the girl. There are three private rooms available for $100 4 song VIP dances, I took a peek at them and one even has a pole and mini-stage. There were signs posted that the cover was now $10 with two drinks included.

Overall I had fun, the girls were friendly but not pests and it was easy to find.

Pete97232
03-06-12, 22:19
It has been a long time since posting here. The government paid for a couple of vacations to Iraq. So I want to get back into the action. When I was active, the Sugar Shack was the place to go. I drove by there the other day. It looked dead. I picked up an Exotic and am pretty confused on the action around here. I stay away from over 21 clubs because alcohol gets the best of me.

I see Ark's Angels has private shows, Golden Dragon too. Any suggestions?

Kongorilla
03-13-12, 22:04
It has been a long time since posting here. The government paid for a couple of vacations to Iraq. So I want to get back into the action. When I was active, the Sugar Shack was the place to go. I drove by there the other day. It looked dead. I picked up an Exotic and am pretty confused on the action around here. I stay away from over 21 clubs because alcohol gets the best of me.

I see Ark's Angels has private shows, Golden Dragon too. Any suggestions?Jiggles has 4 songs for $115 in fairly private curtained room or a 1/2 hour for $250 in another room that has its own tiny stage and is mirrored. Chantilly Lace is always an option but the quality of girls isn't too high. If you look through the forum you can see some of the clubs that do serve alcohol are having more private dances (like Cabaret II) that are pretty entertaining (and I know you said you avoid alcohol).

Biggut Eight
04-23-12, 08:39
A couple of questions:

Is Portland a good place to see on stage "girl on girl shows" at the strip clubs?

I searched the web and discovered a place called "Casa Diablo" that openly advertise this type of show. Are they still open?

If so, how good are the shows? Do the girls really eat each other out?

I'm from Tennessee and there used to be a crazy place in Memphis that had great shows.

But they are no longer in business, sad to say.

Also if Portland isn't that great for girl / girl shows. Any recommendations for another city in US or Canada?

Amp Guide
04-24-12, 22:17
Hi. Was free and checked it out as I was driving by. Only saw one girl but she was so hot. Name was chantel if I remeember right. But while the face was a 8. The body was fucking unbelievable. My gosh. Small petite and built perfect. Absolute one of the best bodies in a long time. She said she was 22. Looked younger than 18 but worth checking out. Man would I love take out with her.

RobVodka
06-18-12, 00:29
I was in Portland last week on business and had to drop a co-worker off at the airport. As it was rush hour, I didn't want to sit in traffic. Thank you siri for understanding the phrase "find me a strip club" I ended up hitting club close to the 30. It was kind of a dive but the girls were friendly and the drinks were cheap. Chatted with a few of the dancers and ended up getting a lap dance from who looked promising. I asked if she did outside appointments and she said yes. I don't want to post her info on here but if you would like to trade info about other girls who provide similar services please feel free to PM me.

Diet Coke
06-18-12, 17:28
I was in Portland last week on business and had to drop a co-worker off at the airport. As it was rush hour, I didn't want to sit in traffic. Thank you siri for understanding the phrase "find me a strip club" I ended up hitting club close to the 30. It was kind of a dive but the girls were friendly and the drinks were cheap. Chatted with a few of the dancers and ended up getting a lap dance from who looked promising. I asked if she did outside appointments and she said yes. I don't want to post her info on here but if you would like to trade info about other girls who provide similar services please feel free to PM me.Report would be more useful if you at least named the club. Plus most are reluctant to share info with anyone but senior members, but YMMV.

MyBudFang
06-24-12, 12:49
Report would be more useful if you at least named the club. Plus most are reluctant to share info with anyone but senior members, but YMMV.Has to be the now named Landing strip, that is the only club on 30. Dive bar, slutty girls, good for some touchy feely, and even take out, depending on the girl.

Diet Coke
06-25-12, 00:23
Has to be the now named Landing strip, that is the only club on 30. Dive bar, slutty girls, good for some touchy feely, and even take out, depending on the girl.Never had a PD there and had several good one when could take out to Oh Zone

Amp Guide
09-12-12, 09:11
Hi all. Had occasion to be in the bottoms up for a drink yesterday. I would normally not report this but in the interest of taking one for the team. I was very upset that the women were the poorest quality I have ever seen. Not to offend anyone. Especially women. But oh my. My friend and I were shocked at the girls. I cannot describe how bad they were. Talk about overweight and just cracked out. It should be against the law for ones like this to dance. However. The girl behind the bar was really wholesome and hot as Hell.

Noneckaz
09-17-12, 19:15
The Vegas Club in west Portland / East Beaverton is a big letdown.

Cover fee, and high pressure for a private friction dance, seemed to be just a lap dance club instead of a true strip joint.

Got a dance from this tiny girl, she seemed disinterested in the dance and was watching the clock the entire time.

Can't even give this place a one star, plenty of other strip clubs in the area that aren't as high pressure and have crap dances

MisterBigg
10-03-12, 18:42
About 5 years ago I used to go to Bottoms Up often. Really liked the bartender, and they had better dancers then. One girl in particular names Christina that isn't dancing these days. She was a lot of fun. Good private dances with a lot of grinding, touching. No 'extras' that I got, but nonetheless a good time for a private dance.

I've been back in the past few months and have also been disappointed with the 'quality' of the girls. I give a lot of leeway for not being 'perfect' but I agree, the girls lately are straight up cracked out St. Helens / Scappoose / Vancouver nastiness. The last time I was there a new bigger girl that had no idea what she was doing got all sweaty all over me while trying to dance on stage. Then offered me a private dance. I said 'no thanks. '

This used to be a decent place to catch something quirky / different like a MILF or a chubby girl that was still pretty / entertaining.

I need to get out there again and see what's up, just for the heck of it.

Thanks for the update AMP.

Hi all. Had occasion to be in the bottoms up for a drink yesterday. I would normally not report this but in the interest of taking one for the team. I was very upset that the women were the poorest quality I have ever seen. Not to offend anyone. Especially women. But oh my. My friend and I were shocked at the girls. I cannot describe how bad they were. Talk about overweight and just cracked out. It should be against the law for ones like this to dance. However. The girl behind the bar was really wholesome and hot as Hell.

Kongorilla
01-01-13, 03:13
I really haven't been hitting the clubs too hard this past year. Been to Cabaret on Stark a couple times, but the girls I went to see were no longer there. For some reason, I always have such a hard time there attracting a girl for a dance. They did add some private dance rooms so that was good. Quality of dancers varies wildly here, and the neighborhood seems to get more and more sketchy as the years past.

Dolphin in Milwaukie is a nice-looking club, but the girls working on the afternoon shift are hit-and-miss. I have had some amazing HM dances in the VIP area (3 dances for $100). Food is pretty good also.

For a juice bar Jiggles is the best. Good quality of dancers all shifts. Best contact lap dances in the metro area by a long shot (overall, you may have a good dance at the other clubs I mentioned, but its not consistent). Highly recommended.

Chantilly Lace I can't comment on much since I haven't been since June. Quality of "dancers" not as high as they other clubs but the possibility of more fun is higher. Last year there seemed to be improvements made on the physical plant, but in June it seemed pretty run-down.

I have reviewed all these clubs over the past years, so if you need more info just look at some of my older posts.

Funguy43
01-18-13, 21:29
Does anyone have any intel on Pussycats on 82nd?

BellaPacific
02-24-13, 18:00
So for.

Does anyone have any intel on Pussycats on 82nd?Hey Funguy,

I've been looking for info about Pussycats too. I found some on one of the other boards. Seems like it is a Lingerie Club, but I'm not exactly sure what that means. It sounds like you pay for a room and a lady, then maybe a lapdance, toy show. I dunno.

Have you visited yet, or do you have any other info? Does anyone have info about this type of establishment? Can anyone recommend some of the better Lingerie Clubs in Portland?

Thanks

Andrew Lang
03-09-13, 14:34
A few years back, I was in Oregon on business and I went to a place called Shimmers and had a GREAT night with a hot mid 30's Asian girl who went by Georgie. She was just perfect to hang out with and play with. I'm going to be back in Portland in a few months and would love to see her again. Does anyone know where she is working or if she is still in the area? She was about 5' tall and 100 lbs with great C-cups. In addition she had perfect nipples. What she called "Hershey's Kisses" nipples. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Andrew Lang
03-09-13, 16:47
A few years back, I was in Portland on business and spent a shift with a dancer named Georgie at a place called Shimmers. Does anyone know if she is still dancing? I will be in town in a few months and would love to replicate that night.

BudLite2980
04-25-13, 23:13
Was in there last Friday about 6 pm several dancers, after about a hour of shopping got a dance a blonde, sorry can't remember her to focused on the body. Excellent dance, nice contact, wish I would have had more time to send.

Fun1313
05-16-13, 21:31
Hey,

There used to be two dancers named Stella at Casa Diablo. One crazy blonde and another brunette hottie. Seen them around lately?

Oohhh, also my favorite girl that used to work at Hunnies on 82nd was named alora and I haven't seen her lately either. Anyone?

BudLite2980
05-26-13, 02:48
Stopped by around 6:00pm today, one girl was just finishing, then the next dancers were no shows, not sure they were but the manger was running around trying to find them and get someone onto the catwalk. Stayed there about forty five minutes one gal basically got on the catwalk and sat there talking to an individual. Then I left not impressed tonight.

Layover
06-26-13, 18:12
If you were stuck at the airport and wanted something fun and sleazy, would you go to Assets, Pussycat or Precious Dreams?

Amp Guide
06-28-13, 04:37
Its close to the airport and usually has some good times. Was great years ago. Hit and miss now but sometimes great.

Its next to the old Sugar shack.

I have had some great times there.

Diet Coke
06-29-13, 14:49
Its close to the airport and usually has some good times. Was great years ago. Hit and miss now but sometimes great.

Its next to the old Sugar shack.

I have had some great times there.Are the rooms where dances are done, still without doors? Never had a show but a number of great dances especially in days when there were doors.

Mwhitt123
07-02-13, 22:04
Are the rooms where dances are done, still without doors? Never had a show but a number of great dances especially in days when there were doors.Doors close and lock at Chantilly Lace. Rumor is that Sugar Shack will reopen and Chantilly will close. There was renovation work being done earlier in the year, but that has ceased, so who knows if SS will ever come back. The glory days are gone, but it's still a fun place.

PortlandHobby
07-22-13, 05:23
I was checking out some of my old stomping grounds when I came across a new place called Seductions it is right next door to the Devils Point Bar on Foster.

Anyways went in there and was greeted by 2 very sexy and young ladies that explained the rundown for me and decided to give it a try with a cutie with dark hair did a half hour show and had a great time I mean a great time was had by all LOL. The prices a better then some others I have been to like downtown where they try to get all your cash quick. Anyways she was hot and fun I mean very fun and I could afford to back again and I will soon and also it is cool so right after I am done I step next door to have a drink but I would never get dances a the clubs just don't have the privacy I like Seductions has it all but the booze but who knows maybe soon.

PortlandHobby
08-30-13, 21:09
Seductionspdx hot girls and lots of fun.

I was checking out some of my old stomping grounds when I came across a new place called Seductions it is right next door to the Devils Point Bar on Foster.

Anyways went in there and was greeted by 2 very sexy and young ladies that explained the rundown for me and decided to give it a try with a cutie with dark hair did a half hour show and had a great time I mean a great time was had by all LOL. The prices a better then some others I have been to like downtown where they try to get all your cash quick. Anyways she was hot and fun I mean very fun and I could afford to back again and I will soon and also it is cool so right after I am done I step next door to have a drink but I would never get dances a the clubs just don't have the privacy I like Seductions has it all but the booze but who knows maybe soon.

Amp Guide
09-01-13, 12:01
Stopped by on Saturday night. Only three girls working. One was ok. The other two were skinny crack types ad they all. Have that kind if face and look. What a bummer. The place was dead. Seems the bar tender has been working there a long time. Just could not bring my self to do a show. I like myself a little more than that.

Amp Guide
09-09-13, 20:55
Its been fun and she is hot as hell. Have known her for 6 months. Kept it quiet. She invites me over for a fun time occasionally and I provide things like firewood and vodka. Hard to find good take out girls. Never really looked but a friend of hers actually hooked us up. I went to her club a few times. No big deal. I always new she was going home with me. She actually never went with any one else. She is finally mostly out of that business. More soon so many girls and so little time Always fun to get some good insight from her. Might take her to Vegas or LA.

Martinh
09-16-13, 00:37
Its been fun and she is hot as hell. Have known her for 6 months. Kept it quiet. She invites me over for a fun time occasionally and I provide things like firewood and vodka. Hard to find good take out girls. Never really looked but a friend of hers actually hooked us up. I went to her club a few times. No big deal. I always new she was going home with me. She actually never went with any one else. She is finally mostly out of that business. More soon so many girls and so little time Always fun to get some good insight from her. Might take her to Vegas or LA.When ever you get a cute stripper to like you outside of the club and things happen. You got to hold on to her.

ShowUy
10-07-13, 09:15
Looks like they want $100 to get to a room and dance naked for you, then everything is negotiable / upsell after that.

The one girl I saw in the front was way to skinny and not all that interesting. Maybe it was a bad day, as it was Sunday when they have the $60 to get to the room.

Sounded like just another Jack Shack.

Seductionspdx hot girls and lots of fun.

PortlandHobby
11-02-13, 21:47
Should try a different Day I have seen a few girls there like Kim and Amy and they are a lot of fun and freakin hot as hell and they also got a lot of new girls there also.

Looks like they want $100 to get to a room and dance naked for you, then everything is negotiable / upsell after that.

The one girl I saw in the front was way to skinny and not all that interesting. Maybe it was a bad day, as it was Sunday when they have the $60 to get to the room.

Sounded like just another Jack Shack.

TrimTony
11-06-13, 12:18
Should try a different Day I have seen a few girls there like Kim and Amy and they are a lot of fun and freakin hot as hell and they also got a lot of new girls there also.Checked out Seduction, $100 get into the room, then more $ for just to get a lap dance or more $$ for Toy show, Save your money many better choices in PDX, if we stop paying these crazy prices, they will get a reality check.

Been there twice gave them two chances two different ladies (girls LOL) both same, way to expensive for what you get! The good old days of S Shack, $150 out the door.

Red Dog
11-07-13, 01:48
Checked out Seduction, $100 get into the room, then more $ for just to get a lap dance or more $$ for Toy show, Save your money many better choices in PDX, if we stop paying these crazy prices, they will get a reality check.

Been there twice gave them two chances two different ladies (girls LOL) both same, way to expensive for what you get! The good old days of S Shack, $150 out the door.So true. There are still a lot of options in Portland / Vancouver that don't require this type of investment.

TrimTony
11-08-13, 09:33
So true. There are still a lot of options in Portland / Vancouver that don't require this type of investment.Red Dog. It is not just about money It just kills the mood, they don't give you a price and feels like a parking meter you keep feeding $$ and still don't get what you want. Give me give me give me.

There are still many great options.

TrimTony
03-04-14, 12:01
I remember the good old days at Sugar Shack, any one has been there lately any info.

PortlandHobby
03-06-14, 13:31
I have to say I have been around Portland and I say that this place Seductions is one of the best I mean the girls are gorgeous and very accommodating I know some guys are saying that you have to keep feeding the meter but that has not been my experience I always have a great affordable time there I mean it is better than going to a club and paying 250 or a hell of a lot more for a half hour room where security is always walking around and watching me. I really like a room where I can get naked like here.

Amp Guide
03-07-14, 15:17
A couple of months ago I heard it was remodeled and going to open. But I have not had the chance to drive by at night. There were some hotties a long time ago. It seemed to be the place for just 18 year old Hi school girls to work and make some coin. The place was always hopping. Then it went down hill fast and all there was were crack hoe's and it was not nice. Plus some fat corn feed girls. I am sorry for being slightly mean. But come on. I do not mind most girls. But they have to have teeth not a cracker.

Have a great day. I will tty to check it out soon.

TrimTony
03-11-14, 12:18
I have to say I have been around Portland and I say that this place Seductions is one of the best I mean the girls are gorgeous and very accommodating I know some guys are saying that you have to keep feeding the meter but that has not been my experience I always have a great affordable time there I mean it is better than going to a club and paying 250 or a hell of a lot more for a half hour room where security is always walking around and watching me. I really like a room where I can get naked like here.I did check out Seduction again, same old story. She took $100 went into the room did some Air show WTF and no touching the started asking for more and more $ best to use BP or THH or TNA if we stop going to these places maybe they will get the point. PM me if you had a better exp love to know which girl, love to see her if she is legit.

Grimace59
03-13-14, 12:11
A couple of months ago I heard it was remodeled and going to open. But I have not had the chance to drive by at night. There were some hotties a long time ago. It seemed to be the place for just 18 year old Hi school girls to work and make some coin. The place was always hopping. Then it went down hill fast and all there was were crack hoe's and it was not nice. Plus some fat corn feed girls. I am sorry for being slightly mean. But come on. I do not mind most girls. But they have to have teeth not a cracker.

Have a great day. I will tty to check it out soon.Stopped by the Shack yesterday around 4, looked nice on the inside but only two girls were working and one guy was in there. They have a banner in front saying they were now hiring. Guess most of the regular girls have left, getting farther and farther away from the good old days I guess.

Redmondguy
03-23-14, 19:58
I stopped by Thursday around 4:00. It was totally dead inside. A few girls walking around, none dancing. A girl near the door said she offered a private show for 160. That wasn't what I was looking for so I left.

Stopped by the Shack yesterday around 4, looked nice on the inside but only two girls were working and one guy was in there. They have a banner in front saying they were now hiring. Guess most of the regular girls have left, getting farther and farther away from the good old days I guess.

Red Dog
05-16-14, 00:58
I stopped by Thursday around 4:00. It was totally dead inside. A few girls walking around, none dancing. A girl near the door said she offered a private show for 160. That wasn't what I was looking for so I left.A response a couple of months later probably ain't worth much... But I'm doing it anyway. Weird thing about this place. I haven't stopped by in a couple years but I've been meaning to.

As we all know there were three venues in the same building, along with some beers in the "lounge" on the end. Unless I'm wrong it was all the same owner or "group.".

Back in the day there were ladies dancing in Sugar Shack and Chantilly Lace. "Shows" were readily available in either. Then there was the video store. No dancers but they had "rooms" available and some ladies on premises used them. Often in the hallway between the entrance and the men's room there a couple sitting there who would offer these rooms for a private show.

It was a "happening" place in the day. Always a lot of activity and the girls were dancing. On any given night there would be 30-40 dancers and most did a pretty decent private show.

Then shit hit the fan. The owners got busted IIRC for some tax thing, and promoting. Problem was they had their fingers in other clubs locally, and when it hit it affected all. One was a club with good service for damn near 20 years. You know the one.

So much for the history lesson, which ain't news anyway... What amazes me is that the place is still operational, if on a much smaller scale. If I'm not wrong, the old owners were banned from doing a business of this type in Portland, or beyond? So it's still open. New owners? That's a pretty big hunk of real estate, and you got to make the payment somehow. Ain't going to happen with no dacers to bring in the guys to buy the $6.00 cokes, and rent private show rooms. What gives? Any idea?

AznVrep
05-21-14, 17:56
So for.

Hey Funguy,

I've been looking for info about Pussycats too. I found some on one of the other boards. Seems like it is a Lingerie Club, but I'm not exactly sure what that means. It sounds like you pay for a room and a lady, then maybe a lapdance, toy show. I dunno.

Have you visited yet, or do you have any other info? Does anyone have info about this type of establishment? Can anyone recommend some of the better Lingerie Clubs in Portland?

ThanksThey offer private shows. I haven't been in a couple years but last time I was there it was around 5 jacksons for the private viewing / lap dance. The place was fairly clean but the girl was unmotivated and wouldn't provide a lap dance. I don't think I'd return to either place unless that's your thing.

Dating Game
05-22-14, 11:29
Went to pussycats first and they they quoted me a high price.

Went across the street to Aphrodite's Hot Lingerie Party. For half that price I got a good lap dance from a very nice looking young thang. Their menu seems to have five levels. My experience was with the cheapest level.

Mature Male
06-11-14, 12:25
From what I'm reading they are pretty pricey and you don't get a lot of bang for your buck. It seems like massage parlors and backpage are the way to go in Portland. I have been to strip clubs all over the place, my favorite place for strip clubs is Detroit. I'll be traveling to Portland soon and was wondering if I should just skip the strip clubs all together. Any recommendations?

Amp Guide
07-08-14, 02:27
Looks like all good things have to come to an end. Jiggles is no more. Looks like they're cleaning up Tualatin. Also with Jody is closed. That makes Portland a little bit more interesting. Has anybody checked out Johnny Diablos. Its across from the dream on saloon. I like the reader board sign. Cold beer beautiful bewitching beauties. Topless bartenders and kissing girls. Sounds interesting.

ClefBom
07-08-14, 20:15
Looks like all good things have to come to an end. Jiggles is no more. Looks like they're cleaning up Tualatin. Also with Jody is closed. That makes Portland a little bit more interesting. Has anybody checked out Johnny Diablos. Its across from the dream on saloon. I like the reader board sign. Cold beer beautiful bewitching beauties. Topless bartenders and kissing girls. Sounds interesting.Yeah I noticed Jody's is closed. It was like a staple when I used to live in the area 10 years ago. Get out! Jiggles! Jiggles was my first when I moved to Portland. Time has changed.

Amp Guide
09-14-14, 18:25
I saw a sign on the Sugar shack building that it is for sale or lease. Also one on Soobies. Another one on Jodies. Man all the good strip clubs are going down. I know the economy is headed back down is these clubs are going out of business. Just give it time.

ANy takers. Someone could make a lot of money if they opened the right club.

Stay cool out there. Some nice Intel would be great.

PdxGuy
11-01-14, 21:55
Not exactly a strip club, this is a Vietnamese coffee shop with waitresses in lingerie. I had heard about similar places in San Jose and had high hopes.

Checked this place out on 82nd, pretty much dead. One bored waitress on her phone the whole time, her costume was not even that revealing.

Will stick to normal strip clubs from now on.

ToyotaSupraTt
11-02-14, 14:03
Hey PDX, what's the name of the shop? I tried googling but no luck. PM me if you prefer.

Not exactly a strip club, this is a Vietnamese coffee shop with waitresses in lingerie. I had heard about similar places in San Jose and had high hopes.

Checked this place out on 82nd, pretty much dead. One bored waitress on her phone the whole time, her costume was not even that revealing.

Will stick to normal strip clubs from now on.

PdxGuy
11-02-14, 20:46
Hey PDX, what's the name of the shop? I tried googling but no luck. PM me if you prefer.Sorry, Lava Cafe. Thought it was in the title of my post but I guess not.

Justfo
11-06-14, 20:46
Sorry, Lava Cafe. Thought it was in the title of my post but I guess not.Was there a couple of weeks ago, boring. One waitress in bikini walking on high heels. There is a dark room in the back across from the restrooms, not sure what that's for.

They said they rotate gils from CA but not impressed at all so far. Just FYI.

Cuck My Sock
11-11-14, 16:18
I'm coming to Portland with a bachelor party and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for clubs in P-town in general especially in the Pearl District. Are lap dances the same as up here, in the 20-30 dollar range? I assume more for a more "intimate" approach.

ToyotaSupraTt
11-16-14, 16:47
At Lava Cafe right now. The girls are hot. One has an amazing ass. That being said, I get the impression that window shopping is all that would be partaken in here.

ToyotaSupraTt
12-03-14, 20:27
So a little browsing around the web and I see that Lava Cafe now has some American ladies there and they are serving alcohol.

There might some more possibilities than I originally thought.

PdxGuy
12-04-14, 21:02
So a little browsing around the web and I see that Lava Cafe now has some American ladies there and they are serving alcohol.

There might some more possibilities than I originally thought.I think absolutely nothing is possible here. Other than seeing some cute girls in swimsuits. I'd rather go to a real strip club.

Amp Guide
12-24-14, 04:18
That the old sugar shack is now Peekaboo s. Anyone been there. I miss the old days.

Where the just 18 year old girls could strip and blow our minds out. Not the Crack hoes of late. . Sorry ladies. If anyone has been.

Drop a dime and let us know how it is.

Red Dog
12-24-14, 12:31
That the old sugar shack is now Peekaboo s. Anyone been there. I miss the old days.

Where the just 18 year old girls could strip and blow our minds out. Not the Crack hoes of late. . Sorry ladies. If anyone has been.

Drop a dime and let us know how it is.Haven't been there but I'm surprised it's open with a name change. There's was a news story a couple weeks back that the neighborhood formed a group to buy the complex with the intention of keeping the strip clubs out. That would take a bit though, so hopefully there are some good things to be had before it's gone for good.

Red Dog
12-24-14, 12:37
The Magic Gardens downtown is closing. It's been probably my favorite club in the area. I've been going in there since the late seventies. I've got a lot of friends there. The building has been sold and their last night is New Years Eve.

Vinnie Grey
01-17-15, 04:45

Drop a dime and let us know how it is.Just checked out the Peek-a-Boos. Very nice and pretty girls, 25 lap dances and 150 hh shows. Took a couple of great lap dances but no private shows, dunno how promising they seemed.

Amp Guide
01-17-15, 20:52
It does seem expensive there. For your milage. You can get an hour and half massage or visit a girl on BP and enjoy alot more than that place. Used to be great. Saw only two girls when I was there. Bummer. I was hoping it was going to be better.

Anywhere else? Anyone got any special place where the just 18 girls dance who are actually hot and nice. With the lights on some. I hate to walk into a dark place.

Styontp2
01-23-15, 14:47
I will be in town Friday and am wondering about best clubs to hit over the weekend. Mileage for dollars, day shift vs night, steaks etc. And if any of them would be fun to watch the Super Bowl.

Thanks.

Joe Coodidge
03-15-15, 14:05
I was doing some research and I came across Club Sesso. It is a swing club (so maybe this is not the right place to post this). Has anyone been there?

Amp Guide
03-17-15, 19:11
Sesso can be a lot of fun. My preference is to go on Couples night. It is a lot more fun. Too many guys make it a meat market other nights. The vibe is good. But it still be too many pushy guys. Desert hot springs in Ca has a better place. Called the Sea Mountain Inn. Iit is great.

Jamiaca is a lot better at Hedo. Its lots of fun.

Joe Coodidge
03-18-15, 22:49
Sesso can be a lot of fun. My preference is to go on Couples night. It is a lot more fun. Too many guys make it a meat market other nights. The vibe is good. But it still be too many pushy guys. Desert hot springs in Ca has a better place. Called the Sea Mountain Inn. Iit is great.

Jamiaca is a lot better at Hedo. Its lots of fun.Thanks. Love Sea Mountain. Hope to go there in a few weeks!

Amp Guide
03-20-15, 02:29
Is the new club which tool over at the view point. It's nice inside. But too dark to see the lovely ladies. No liquor yet. Place was almost empty. Two girls dancing. Pretty private areas. Well out of view. But 150 for half an hour and 250 for a bottle of champaign. Pretty expensive where you can get full service for a lot less. Your millage may very. Good luck.

RagsDen
03-29-15, 00:47
I'm coming back to town on business, and am devastated to hear that Jiggles closed are there any clubs that are similar? Gone from PDX for 4 years, and things have sure changed!

Amp Guide
03-31-15, 21:39
Seems our local tax dollars at waste again. They charged George with assisting in prostution by him placing ATM machines so customers could get money. That used the interstate banking system and the feds are taking up the case for this poor 72 year old guy. Come on folks. This investiigation went on for years.

It seems if you read the local fish wrapper the Oregonian. That they started looking into him back in 2006. How long does it take to bust him. Maybe I can get on that undercover detail. Paid for sex. WOW. Meanwhile every crack ***** and strung out thief continues to rob us blind and we see that every day.

Start voicing your opinion.

As for Giggles. Its gone. The good clubs. Not sure which one will be the closest resemblence to Giggles. Sugar shack used to be great. Not any more. The Rabbit hole might be nice. But too early to tell. Hard to tell where the just 18 year old girls go to strip anymore.

Let me know if you find them. I still love a great show, In a more lit up room. Where you can see good.

Have a great day folks.

Amp Guide
05-09-15, 15:22
Went to many places last night. It was a sad trip. I could not believe the quality of the girls. Mostly overweight. And sporting some of the worst tattoos I have seen. Granted I did not go to the hi end clubs. But wow.

Not much out on the streets also. That was the bummer part. So I saved my money and went home. Supposed to be a new place opening up in the old Jodys bar. We shall see. For what these girls wanted for a simple grind and or private show. You could get three massages and happy endings at any massage place.

Just did not see the value.

Have a great warm day out guys and gals.

Amp Guide
05-12-15, 21:11
Went to a club last night. Wanted to see if it was better. Started with M. The girls were a lot better. More in shape and prettier. But one girl. When she was dancing. I thought I smelled something funny. Sure enough. Her twat sure needed a wash. It looked pretty but sure was smelly. I could smell it from 6 feet away and the smell lingered for a while.

Other than that. It was ok.

I still miss the good old days.

Amp Guide
05-14-15, 12:54
Went to the club after checking out the streets. Nothing on the streets but in the club. The girls were ok. One had a pretty big stomach and another had a very cute face. But for what they want for a private dance. You can certainly get a lot more bang for your bocu on BP or =CL. As such. If these 20 dollar girls what money. Please put down the chicken strips and exersize some. Come on. Your body is how you make money. Can you treat it a little nicer.

It was a good feeling club. Just not a hi end place. But nice girls.

Stay safe out there.

Mwhitt123
06-13-15, 16:50
The Landing Strip is now Club Paypen where you can "get" Hhr for $8. NOt the glory days of Oh ZOne when you could pick a girl at Pop a Top and go to the Oh zone in the same lot. Now the Oh zone building has a new sign Whispers. Any one TOFTT?

Borealiss
06-28-15, 14:37
Casa Diablo has slim hotties with bling. Greatness.

Which other clubs are trending some plugs?

Kongorilla
07-09-15, 23:49
The Landing Strip is now Club Paypen where you can "get" Hhr for $8. NOt the glory days of Oh ZOne when you could pick a girl at Pop a Top and go to the Oh zone in the same lot. Now the Oh zone building has a new sign Whispers. Any one TOFTT?Whispers is basically like the old "Sugar Shack" with bigger show rooms.

Amp Guide
08-17-15, 21:26
Checked out the new Erotic girls club on 120th and Glisan. The old Jody's. It was super dark. NICE PLACE but a little more light would help. I see fine. But come on. I love to see what I am paying for. Not some dark place where you would not recognice the girl if you tried.

Also checked out SPyce. Nice girls and hot looking. It was better. A little more llight.

A friend checked out Casa Diablos. He said it was good but expensive. And the girls were going down on the other girls. It was full on munch factory. I was not there. But I do love to watch one girl eat another out.

Have a great day guys.

Also Check out Dante's Sinfurno on Sunday night at 11.00. Hot place with nice entertainment.

Stay safe out there.

Amp Guide
03-06-16, 02:24
Checked out that club today. One crazy girl. One overweight. And another one was cute. I heard takeout can be had. And it's not too much. Milage may vary. Up to your ability to sell her out.

Dating Game
03-19-16, 15:56
Went to the Dream On Saloon on east Stark during Friday noon hour.

Two nice and tight petite bodies.

One is at least part oriental.

Two BBWs.

Both petites put on a good show.

Bought a private dance from one with long brown hair. Very good.

I've been told at least two of the four ladies are willing to meet outside the club.

By the way, the chicken GYRO was a good choice.

Froggy2
03-26-16, 23:59
Heading to Portland next week after a long time away, any decent clubs with good mileage to be had. Did some checking and seems fairly tame all around. Years ago, like 25 or maybe longer there was a no liquor place downtown, and I think on Burnside that was nude and boy was it hot! This may be my last rodeo as traveling is going to cease (darn).

Thanks for any suggestions of where to go as well as where to stay away from, stay safe my friends.

Amp Guide
03-28-16, 20:30
Its a crap shoot in town. Places out of the way like the Pitiful princess might offer take out. Some of the great ones like Sugar Shack are gone. Casa diablo is great but the girls are cash vac 6000 and good at sucking the money out. Lots of places might have take out if you ask discretely. The dragon is good downtown.

I tend to like the juice bars where the girls are 18 not 21. Always fun to find a perfect peach of a pussy on a young girl.

Stay safe out there.

Visit the AMPs in vancouver. They are getting a lot looser and better lately.

SeattleDude
06-12-16, 19:23
Hi all I am looking to see what club here has best stage shows. We aren't looking for extras just for as exciting and graphic of a stage show as possible at a club thanks.

Slutt Mastr
06-13-16, 13:09
Hi all I am looking to see what club here has best stage shows. We aren't looking for extras just for as exciting and graphic of a stage show as possible at a club thanks.Club 205 is always a good show.

Slutt Mastr
07-08-16, 08:52
Spent some time at Pirates Cove yesterday, 3:30 - 4:15.

You know how it is, some times you just feel like slumming.

What a pleasant surprise, the Pirates Cove has really upgraded their talent.

In fact nothing less than a 7, and 3 out of 4 were 9's.

Only thing missing were larger tits, but lots of tight asses.

And BTW, what's with all the muff hair? If it's the new trend, I don't like it.

Nobody likes hair in their food.

Svncple
07-12-16, 07:59
Hey everyone, my wife and I are coming to Portland in a few months and we looking for some extra curriculars. We read about the pussycat clubs. I have read mixed reviews on them either being a good time and haven good mileage or that they are a money pit full of empty promises. Any insights feel free to pm us. Thanks.

Svncple
07-13-16, 07:29
Hey everyone, my wife and I are coming to Portland in a few months and we looking for some extra curriculars. We read about the pussycat clubs. I have read mixed reviews on them either being a good time and haven good mileage or that they are a money pit full of empty promises. Any insights feel free to pm us. Thanks.Sorry meant the pussycat club. Got auto corrected.

Niceni
07-31-16, 02:43
Any info on this dancer, local girl, cool, a lot of fun. Private message me or leave a message here if you have any stories regarding her.

Dating Game
08-01-16, 05:25
My first time at Union Jack's in a very long time.

Dancers work hard to talk guys into private dances at $30 a song. If you buy one they push for a second hinting it would be worth it.

Didn't try it but talked to two guys who did and they say the two dances are exactly the same and both are very tame.

You are constantly hit on by dancers who are standing around.

I will admit that most of the dancers are attractive and do give good stage dances.

This was a Sunday between 8-12 and I counted nine different ladies.

Very worth putting out a few bills at the rack but beware the pressure for private dances.

Leonidas503
08-17-16, 04:55
Its a crap shoot in town. Places out of the way like the Pitiful princess might offer take out. Some of the great ones like Sugar Shack are gone. Casa diablo is great but the girls are cash vac 6000 and good at sucking the money out. Lots of places might have take out if you ask discretely. The dragon is good downtown.

I tend to like the juice bars where the girls are 18 not 21. Always fun to find a perfect peach of a pussy on a young girl.

Stay safe out there.

Visit the AMPs in vancouver. They are getting a lot looser and better lately.What is a "Juice Bar?" I am also interested in dancers who are just 18. Any tips, in that regard?

Amp Guide
08-22-16, 22:26
Are where the dancers are over 18 and the place does not serve alcohol. So they sell juice. Sugar Shack was the best of them. Hot young girls just in hight school and tight. But before it went out of business. The girls got all like street hoe types fat and all meth ed out. I miss the good old days.

Good luck. Have fun. Some of the smaller clubs like Putiful princess or montegos might offer take out girls. Just be discrete and ask.

Froggy2
09-10-16, 22:44
Hi, looks like a trip to Portland is in the works, but have not been there in many years. So looking for if available anywhere clubs that offer more fun like the Sands in Seattle.

So any suggestions would be welcome, private pm is fine if that makes you more comfortable.

For so many strip clubs in Portland, seems strange that the lap dances are so tame from what I have read here and other places.

Thanks in advance.

RgHollywood
09-11-16, 12:29
Hi, looks like a trip to Portland is in the works, but have not been there in many years. So looking for if available anywhere clubs that offer more fun like the Sands in Seattle.

So any suggestions would be welcome, private pm is fine if that makes you more comfortable.

For so many strip clubs in Portland, seems strange that the lap dances are so tame from what I have read here and other places.

Thanks in advance.I haven't been to the Sands in Seattle, but Casa Diablo may be what you're looking for.

The have a contact rack where the girls will crawl into your lap and all over you. They're lap dances are mutual touching, but nothing in the crotch. Some girls will let you play with nipples, others won't.

My advice would to be to ride the rack for a bit. If a girl doesn't leave the rack during her dances, her private dance will disappoint.

Just be aware that the princes are $40 for a song, $100 for three songs and $250 for a half hour. It's minimum $2 to sit at the rack per song.

During the day I've never been charged a cover, but I've been hit with a five buck cover in the evening.

Leonidas503
09-13-16, 04:56
Is there a good way to know which clubs have girls who are 18 or 19, ahead of time? Any club infamous / notorious for that? Pro-Tips?

Amp Guide
09-14-16, 01:33
These are just a day over 18. Grab the t and a tines or erotica paper. Look for ones with a sign which says q8 plus or juice clubs. Golden dragon downtown was and perhaps is great.

JimmyReagan73
09-18-16, 22:00
I haven't been to the Sands in Seattle, but Casa Diablo may be what you're looking for.

The have a contact rack where the girls will crawl into your lap and all over you. They're lap dances are mutual touching, but nothing in the crotch. Some girls will let you play with nipples, others won't.

My advice would to be to ride the rack for a bit. If a girl doesn't leave the rack during her dances, her private dance will disappoint.

Just be aware that the princes are $40 for a song, $100 for three songs and $250 for a half hour. It's minimum $2 to sit at the rack per song.

During the day I've never been charged a cover, but I've been hit with a five buck cover in the evening.What is meant by "leave the rack" in this case, as I would assume a gal who doesn't mind a full contact lap dance wouldn't mind keeping it up? Or is the issue just that they are likely to make more than enough there and don't see a reason to do much else?

Also, just to check, is that in addition to the normal lap dances (which are presumably the 40/100/250 prices?) or in place of the traditional lap dance? And.

Was in Portland a few years ago and had widely varying experiences.

In one place, lap dances were completely out in the open and a gal actually reached in and gave me a nice handy in full sight of everyone. In another, they were in the usual stalls but even the bouncers were warning guys to avoid certain dancers as they viewed someone having a small bulge in their crotch during an air dance to be "perverts" and would freak out (not exaggerating either, funny enough).

So trying to do a bit of research as I am there on business in the near future and have a few nights to myself. Doubt I'll ever get the former again (although, if anyone has any suggestions on where that is, I won't complain) but mostly looking for a place where the girls know how to work the stripper pole and don't mind grinding the hell out of the other pole during a lap dance (and 250 for 30 minutes of heavy grinding and maybe a bit of groping isn't horrible for an "every once in a while" splurge). And while I am all for a bit of exhibitionism, my experience is that things tend to be very tame outside of the stalls and the private rooms, so actually having those options would be nice.

Thanks.

RgHollywood
09-21-16, 17:02
What is meant by "leave the rack" in this case, as I would assume a gal who doesn't mind a full contact lap dance wouldn't mind keeping it up? Or is the issue just that they are likely to make more than enough there and don't see a reason to do much else?

Also, just to check, is that in addition to the normal lap dances (which are presumably the 40/100/250 prices?) or in place of the traditional lap dance? And.

Was in Portland a few years ago and had widely varying experiences.

In one place, lap dances were completely out in the open and a gal actually reached in and gave me a nice handy in full sight of everyone. In another, they were in the usual stalls but even the bouncers were warning guys to avoid certain dancers as they viewed someone having a small bulge in their crotch during an air dance to be "perverts" and would freak out (not exaggerating either, funny enough).

So trying to do a bit of research as I am there on business in the near future and have a few nights to myself. Doubt I'll ever get the former again (although, if anyone has any suggestions on where that is, I won't complain) but mostly looking for a place where the girls know how to work the stripper pole and don't mind grinding the hell out of the other pole during a lap dance (and 250 for 30 minutes of heavy grinding and maybe a bit of groping isn't horrible for an "every once in a while" splurge). And while I am all for a bit of exhibitionism, my experience is that things tend to be very tame outside of the stalls and the private rooms, so actually having those options would be nice.

Thanks.At Casa Diablo, the majority girls will often crawl off the rack and grind on you. The few that won't, I found in my own personal experience not to be worth your time. You can't touch them at the rack, but they can and will touch you. When I go, I like to sit at the rack through a rotation of the dancers. I usually hit it in the early evening (around 5 pm) where there are around six girls dancing and often I'm the only one sitting at the rack. I get a lot of attention, but I also usually tip four dollars a song. Sometimes six depending on the girl.

The worse dance I ever got there was from a girl who didn't leave the rack. She was very beautiful, but the "dance" was so mechanical, I was about to pay her to get off me. Luckily, I haven't seen her there since. If you run into a stripper in Portland with "Perfection" tatooed over her crotch, RUN.

The private dances are mutual touching. You can touch their breasts and asses. I've had some girls practically force me to suck their tits but the odds are about 25% on that. I've had a few girls "adjust" me. Last time I was there, I got a half hour dance and stroked over my jeans. She said she would give me a HJ if I came back in shorts and no underwear. That was one time in my over four years going, so definitely a rare occurrence.

One time I had a girl offer me a BJ while on the rack. Chris Rock always taught me there was no sex in the champagne room so I don't know how serious an offer it was. That was over two years ago and I never saw again. Honestly, she probably got fired. Most girls are very open with their disgust about guys who proposition them. I think your odds for extras would be slim. If you did get a bite, I'd wager you could get three times the action off Backpage.

I haven't been there for a private dance in six months; gone into more serious hobbying. So things may have changed.

JimmyReagan73
09-21-16, 20:58
Thanks.

Not necessarily looking for extras (even back then it was a "Wait, is this really happening?" moment as I too learned much from Chris Rock), and if I do I would probably go to pussycats as it seems they are built around that. Mostly just want to enjoy some nice stripping and then get a good lapdance or two from someone who is at least stripclub hot.

RgHollywood
09-22-16, 03:25
Thanks.

Not necessarily looking for extras (even back then it was a "Wait, is this really happening?" moment as I too learned much from Chris Rock), and if I do I would probably go to pussycats as it seems they are built around that. Mostly just want to enjoy some nice stripping and then get a good lapdance or two from someone who is at least stripclub hot.You'll find that Casa Diablo. I also like Sunset Strip if you're on the West side. Haven't been in awhile, but lap dances were just twenty bucks. Nice grinding at the rack as well. Not mutual touching.

A lot of people talk up the Acropolis. I went there ages ago. It was okay. Saw a total stunner there. However, their rack didn't have a pole and was on ground level. She just swished around while juggling her breasts. It was suppose to be sexy but I found it hysterical. That was four years ago, so maybe they've made some changes. The steak is suppose to be good but never tried it myself.

I have a friend who is a bartender at Spyce. I've never been inside myself. I keep the two halves of my life seperate. I can say, her stripper friends on Facebook are very nice. I believe it's topless only. I may check it out their Haunted Strip Club this Halloween.

I'd avoid any of the Stars Cabarets. Total wallet draining. Forty dollar lap dances with no mutual touching. Not the dancers, but the staff seems to have an attitude. First time I went, some plalooka gave me the stinkeye as I rode the rack. I'm throwing down bills and can just feel the hate radiating off the gorilla. Went back a year later. Place was a ghost town. Got a lap dance from a nice mix Hawaiian girl. Meanwhile, three security guys were just looming around. It made it hard to enjoy. Plus, the table have white table clothes. Get over yourself, Stars.

Space Cop
10-13-16, 23:16
Stopped by Dream On on outer Stark this afternoon and had barely pulled up to the rack when the girl onstage leaned down, stuck a tit in my mouth and said she wanted to stroke my cock. Five minutes later we were in a closed-off VIP area and her hands were down my pants and her tongue was in my mouth. No idea if she's open to more in the VIP area (she said "be discreet, there are cameras here") but I'd love to know if anyone's gotten more there, or if Take-Out's available. Thanks!

Amp Guide
10-17-16, 17:23
Stopped by there. One average girl working one slightly prettier nothing super spectuclar was hoping to find the girl who was talked about in the previous post. No such luck. Did any one happen to catch her stage name.

Not much privacy there. However. One girl was expressing displeasure at another guy asking her to leave with him. She said not on a chance in hell.

LOL.

DrMcNaughty
10-30-16, 12:52
Anyone in Ptown see her dancing lately? Thanks.

RedMagnavox
11-09-16, 13:36
Little spendy with a cover charge and two dollar tipping and $40 dances.

Did get a 3 song lap dance for $100, but she was friendly and allowed. Encouraged really, touching and grabbing of anywhere I wanted. And didn't haggle for additional tip at the end. Did ask if I was single, so with some extra time and money there might be some take outs available. She was so cool, I offered to buy her a drink as a tip and she was down.

Amp Guide
11-12-16, 18:33
Went to a few places ended up at Spearment Rhino. On division. Some cute girls one with a perfect little pussy so nice. She was really cute and nice. The two girl shows are good on stage. Lots of titty licking and kissing. Not really licking the twats but playing near them eludes to more.

Not sure if there was take out or not. But these grils were fine.

Dream on had one girl working she was hot but not much upstairs another chunky girl was coming on stage so I left. Sorry honey. I like my fat rolls on the Steak not on the rack LOL.

JohnJohnson16
11-22-16, 18:52
I have played with a few outside of club, such as A. At S. Rhino. Anyone want to share lists?

MyBudFang
12-29-16, 07:29
These are just a day over 18. Grab the t and a tines or erotica paper. Look for ones with a sign which says q8 plus or juice clubs. Golden dragon downtown was and perhaps is great.That only means no booze, all of the clubs have 18,19,20 year old girls working, you just have to look for them.

Amp Guide
12-29-16, 17:24
They can be fun for a short while. I used to go to the famous sugar shack. It was a great place to see 18 year old girls spread it for the first time. The place got run down and then out of business. Resession takes it toll on the girls also. I know girls who just used to do shows now they are forced by economic terms to use the power of the pussy. A little escorting on the side sure makes it easy to pay the bills. Talk to the girls be a regular once in a while. Treat them nice and you might get some take out. Golden D down town has some hotties. But the girls are smarter now and know they can command more. Grab a T and A times and you can see the juice bars listed.

Have fun and report back The more we share the better for all.

Pdxpixguy
01-07-17, 00:43
The place got run down and then out of business. Sugar Shack was run down the week it opened.

Amp Guide
01-17-17, 12:28
Sugar shack and Chantilly lace were dumps. But the just 18 girls were hot and wonderful. Not like the overweight stinks ones that populate the clubs now. It seems the quality has gone down. Stay warm. 205 always seems packed.

ShowUy
01-18-17, 22:39
See attached, anyone remember The Happy Sauna? Late '80's?

Amp Guide
01-19-17, 15:35
Would have been fun to see the sugar shack then. I was too young and did not know they existed. Rats. Now all we are left with is AMPs and K or C girls. While cute. They do not portray the ads correctly. If the government wants to shut them down. They could go after them with false advertising. I have never seen the girls in the on line ads working there. Not to be mean. Some are great and nice. But not the new Wonder Woman type.

Its dry out and warmer. As such the girls should be out more and in force to make up for the lost down time before the end of the month.

Stay cool out there. Even with the snow and ice. Club 205 was packed. Must be something going on right there.

Be happy and prepared for riots and road problems Friday with the protests.

Space Cop
01-23-17, 17:39
Anyone looking for an upside to backpage's latest crackdown should remind themselves that less internet presence = more streetwalkers (and at a lower price, too!) And now that the weather's back to normal, the ho's are back on the stroll.

Yesterday I did the usual trip down 82nd and saw a curvy, white 20 something cutie on the east side of the street, just past Springwater. Did a quick flip and pulled onto a side street, making sure she saw me. Five minutes later we're pulling over by the freeway and she's unhooking her bra for easier titty access. T'was. 4 to shoot my babies down her throat (but she did start to spit immediately after. I think she'd planned to swallow until the load got to be too much.) Told me her name was Elana, maybe late-20's, had the telltale junkie signs (puffy hands and make-up covering her bruises and marks) but sweet and capable. I didn't get her number but I'm keeping my eyes open for her. When asked, she said she'd do bbgreek for. 80/1, but would need some "prep time. ".

Little Dickie
02-04-17, 21:06
What does this have to do with strip clubs?

Anyone looking for an upside to backpage's latest crackdown should remind themselves that less internet presence = more streetwalkers (and at a lower price, too!) And now that the weather's back to normal, the ho's are back on the stroll.

Yesterday I did the usual trip down 82nd and saw a curvy, white 20 something cutie on the east side of the street, just past Springwater. Did a quick flip and pulled onto a side street, making sure she saw me. Five minutes later we're pulling over by the freeway and she's unhooking her bra for easier titty access. T'was. 4 to shoot my babies down her throat (but she did start to spit immediately after. I think she'd planned to swallow until the load got to be too much.) Told me her name was Elana, maybe late-20's, had the telltale junkie signs (puffy hands and make-up covering her bruises and marks) but sweet and capable. I didn't get her number but I'm keeping my eyes open for her. When asked, she said she'd do bbgreek for. 80/1, but would need some "prep time. ".

Space Cop
02-05-17, 22:33
What does this have to do with strip clubs?But my clumsy thumbs accidentally hit the 'Strip Club Reports' button instead .

Amp Guide
02-11-17, 03:31
Anyone been to the old viewpoint that is now open as whispers. Was wondering how it is. Thanks.

Jayman
02-23-17, 19:14
Anyone been to the old viewpoint that is now open as whispers. Was wondering how it is. Thanks.Stopped by there the other day, it is pretty nice on the inside. Same basic hustle as the old Whispers. I was told 180 for a private show so I decided to give it a shot. Rooms have no doors, just curtains. Got in the room and naked then the upsell started. I ended up getting a HJ for no extra tip but that was it.

Pdx503
02-25-17, 19:04
Stopped by there the other day, it is pretty nice on the inside. Same basic hustle as the old Whispers. I was told 180 for a private show so I decided to give it a shot. Rooms have no doors, just curtains. Got in the room and naked then the upsell started. I ended up getting a HJ for no extra tip but that was it.For how long? 180 sounds steep.

SeaTownGuy
02-26-17, 20:06
My fwb and I are going to portland and she wants to hit up a strip club for some fun.

Any suggestions on which club is lady friendly?

Dating Game
02-27-17, 03:45
My fwb and I are going to portland and she wants to hit up a strip club for some fun.

Any suggestions on which club is lady friendly?I was at Union Jacks Friday night into Saturday morning. There were a lot of ladies there. Many of taking turns givng dollar bills to dancers.

Pdx503
03-11-17, 02:04
Stopped by on a Friday afternoon. 2-3 girls sitting around and on stage now and then. Chatted Bella up and had a few very nice dances. Said she was at Runway in Hillsboro prior. Any one know if she does take out? And what would be the usual acceptable way to ask?

AmadScientist
03-20-17, 15:44
Back in the day Exotica was the place to find the hottest black dancers with 10-15 per shift to choose from.

Unfortunately after it closed I've yet to find a club / venue that comes close.

Have you?

BoomDizzle
04-09-17, 19:59
These are just a day over 18. Grab the t and a tines or erotica paper. Look for ones with a sign which says q8 plus or juice clubs. Golden dragon downtown was and perhaps is great.Though it has been awhile since I have been there, the Golden Dragon was definitely a place to be aware of your surroundings at. Cameras everywhere, even in the private dance areas.

Dating Game
04-19-17, 12:45
Do any of you have an estimate of what percentage of strippers will leave with you after their shift?

Chad Sexington
04-20-17, 21:28
Howdy,

A group of friends and I will be visiting the Portland area in a few weeks and are interested in seeing some of the fine establishments you have in the city.

Ideally we would be looking for somewhere within driving distance of the airport and has some black strippers, we're white and Hispanic dudes but some of us have black fever, so it doesn't have to be a completely black club, but somewhere that's is what you would call an "equal opportunities employer" haha.

Also a general run down on some of strip clubs in the cities, price per dance generally, is there admission, what time do they close etc.

Any recommendations would be great. We're definitely not looking for high end but at the same time we don't want ghetto / dive either.

Hoping you find gents can help.

Regards,

Chad.

Lucifur999
04-23-17, 03:21
Any club in NE Portland or East Portland will satisfy your "equal opportunity" need. Go late evening, preferably make a grand appearance (bling. , loud music in car etc). You won't fail.

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

Howdy,

A group of friends and I will be visiting the Portland area in a few weeks and are interested in seeing some of the fine establishments you have in the city.

Ideally we would be looking for somewhere within driving distance of the airport and has some black strippers, we're white and Hispanic dudes but some of us have black fever, so it doesn't have to be a completely black club, but somewhere that's is what you would call an "equal opportunities employer" haha.

Also a general run down on some of strip clubs in the cities, price per dance generally, is there admission, what time do they close etc.

Any recommendations would be great. We're definitely not looking for high end but at the same time we don't want ghetto / dive either.

Hoping you find gents can help.

Regards,

Chad.

Derppy
06-05-17, 15:51
Hi I'm visiting NW Portland and looking for opportunities to have fun. Can anyone recommend a SC that won't leave me with blue balls? Any tips for getting the most bang for my buck while I'm here? PMs are okay and welcome!

Thanks!

D.

WantsMore
06-07-17, 11:27
Anyone have any info to share on Tommy's Too?

Thinking of checking it out, and I'm wondering how the girls are, and what's the cost, and how good are the private dances?

Amp Guide
06-08-17, 23:12
Went to three clubs. Two on division. One was a pink slipper in the past. The girls were pretty large, Not that attractvie. Its an ok place. Just not my type of girls. Up the street at the Spearment. The girls are hotter but just did not have a good vibe.

On the way home. I swung by Whispers. It was dead Not one girl on stage or anyone besides me in the joint. A girl gave me a tour and they have semi private rooms on the back. She wanted 200 for a show and half hour. OMG it seems like way to much for the depth of the girl. You can get a hole lot of happy at a AMP for less than that. Super cute girls there though. Not like the sugar shack days though.

Stay dry. Rain for a few days.

Cocaine
06-13-17, 19:14
What is the weather like in July in Portland.

Do any of the clubs have a dress code?

Is Vancouver better?

TaxMan225
06-14-17, 11:10

Is Vancouver better?Summer starts in July for Portland.

No dress code.

No strip clubs in Vancouver that I know of.

Dohma22
07-03-17, 15:09
I frequent PDX and am getting bored of the action. Interesting places and reports listed below. Can some people give me other interesting things to do? I don't care for the super hot girls + low mileage SCs in dt. I like mileage but in lieu of it just some interesting places to go and hang out. Girls laugh at your jokes and pretend to like you and not shove VIP sales pitches down your throat.

-Casa: have a few regulars that sit with me for the evening and usually will do 1-2 $ sessions. Boobie grabbing is allowed in the back, minor adjustments w / the leg / knee, and of course out on the floor lots of leg and booty touching. Some times I smoke them out with a joint in the smoking section even though there's a no marijuana sign; but this is getting boring and it's expensive. And now that singles are $. 5 it's just ridiculous.

-PlayPen: I like the casual vibe and dances have a bit more mileage than normal pdx. You sacrifice attractiveness however. It really depends on if you find a girl you vibe with and can go dances + drinks and hang out. I've done take out here for $$$ as it was dead and just negotiated what it would take to get out.

-Golden Dragon: they're young but the dances are terrible. No mileage and they always push for the private shows where usually no touching is allowed (except you can touch yourself WTF). So not really a fan yet I always end up here when I'm blackout drunk cause they're some young hotties. I've done takeout once for $$ super early in the evening when it was dead. No other customers in the bldg.

-Gold Club: I went once. Pretty deep I think 20 minutes out. I had lots of fun here. Dancers were going at it hardcore on a mini-stage. Didn't stay long enough to get a dance though cause I was in a hurry to get back to Casa. If anyone has had good experiences here let me know happy to go back.

Rose City Strip: I don't care for rock music so that was a deal breaker here. Otherwise it seemed like a fun place.

Where else is it cracking? Club 205? What's up with Whispers? Do I need to go back to hottie + low mileage fun to change it up?

BilliD
07-07-17, 12:12
I frequent PDX and am getting bored of the action. Interesting places and reports listed below. Can some people give me other interesting things to do? I don't care for the super hot girls + low mileage SCs in dt. I like mileage but in lieu of it just some interesting places to go and hang out. Girls laugh at your jokes and pretend to like you and not shove VIP sales pitches down your throat.

-Casa: have a few regulars that sit with me for the evening and usually will do 1-2 $ sessions. Boobie grabbing is allowed in the back, minor adjustments w / the leg / knee, and of course out on the floor lots of leg and booty touching. Some times I smoke them out with a joint in the smoking section even though there's a no marijuana sign; but this is getting boring and it's expensive. And now that singles are $. 5 it's just ridiculous.

-PlayPen: I like the casual vibe and dances have a bit more mileage than normal pdx. You sacrifice attractiveness however. It really depends on if you find a girl you vibe with and can go dances + drinks and hang out. I've done take out here for $$$ as it was dead and just negotiated what it would take to get out.

-Golden Dragon: they're young but the dances are terrible. No mileage and they always push for the private shows where usually no touching is allowed (except you can touch yourself WTF). So not really a fan yet I always end up here when I'm blackout drunk cause they're some young hotties. I've done takeout once for $$ super early in the evening when it was dead. No other customers in the bldg.

-Gold Club: I went once. Pretty deep I think 20 minutes out. I had lots of fun here. Dancers were going at it hardcore on a mini-stage. Didn't stay long enough to get a dance though cause I was in a hurry to get back to Casa. If anyone has had good experiences here let me know happy to go back.

Rose City Strip: I don't care for rock music so that was a deal breaker here. Otherwise it seemed like a fun place.

Where else is it cracking? Club 205? What's up with Whispers? Do I need to go back to hottie + low mileage fun to change it up?If you don't mind sacrificing looks, Skinn has good mileage. On the right day you can get pretty much anything you want and generally not too expensive.

Amp Guide
08-19-17, 12:04
Hi I think its on cully I stopped by Skynn. But the place was closed and they said they have employee issues. Then as I was getting in the car to leave. The cops show up and go inside. Just wondering what might have gone down.

Did not see any other girls out working. It was a slow night. I did not have time to visit any clubs. But want to visit Gold. Is it good and are the girls putting on more of a live show there.

Thanks.

MyBudFang
09-15-17, 18:28

Is Vancouver better?Most don't have a dress code, Higher end vlubs might, most won't allow colors or any type of gang related attire. Most are pretty casual.

Timbo98
10-23-17, 00:20
Hey, I've driven past pussycats a few times and am very intrigued. Does anyone have any recent experience with any of the pussycat locations? What can I expect? Will I get a handjob and what should I expect to pay?

Any experience with other lingerie clubs?

Thanks.

TaxMan225
10-23-17, 11:16
Hey, I've driven past pussycats a few times and am very intrigued. Does anyone have any recent experience with any of the pussycat locations? What can I expect? Will I get a handjob and what should I expect to pay?

Any experience with other lingerie clubs?

Thanks.It will be a very expensive DIY.

Pdx503
10-24-17, 18:36
I reviewed the place above dantes recently. I assume your place of inquiry provides the same type of service. Expensive air dance. Not mutual touch. . 6 to get in the door. Claims the better the tip the better the show. Tip expected before hand. I offered 1 bill expecting a decent show. Time better spent at a good AMP or a few good dances at a club. I would not repeat these type of places but that's just my pref. I know everyone has different options.

It will be a very expensive DIY..

Timbo98
11-09-17, 00:35
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I really just want a lap dance and then the opportunity to do more if interested. Seems like an AMP will give me more, but I want the dance associated with it. But I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.

MeeLikeeAsians
01-25-18, 18:13
If you don't mind sacrificing looks, Skinn has good mileage. On the right day you can get pretty much anything you want and generally not too expensive.On a bad day at Club Skinn, you can get shot or stabbed and die. Place is notorious for violence and has 5-6 death-related incidents in the past couple years.

TaxMan225
01-25-18, 20:54
On a bad day at Club Skinn, you can get shot or stabbed and die. Place is notorious for violence and has 5-6 death-related incidents in the past couple years.I have been a regular there for 4 years, I believe it is only 2 deaths & security has chased away a lot of the bad characters.

MeeLikeeAsians
01-31-18, 13:38
I have been a regular there for 4 years, I believe it is only 2 deaths & security has chased away a lot of the bad characters.ONLY 2 deaths. Sounds like a safe place now, LOL.

Amp Guide
06-09-18, 10:56
Stopped by last night for a few min. Always interesting. Never seen such ugly tattoos on the girls and the tummy that stick out more than the tits do. One skinny girl. She was too skinny Always interesting to walk on the skanky side for a few. One girl was out of place as she was dam hot with a killer body and great face super cute girl.

Just my two cents worth.

TaxMan225
07-10-18, 12:26
Field report:

Monday around 4:30,1st stop Columbia Strip, ordered my beer and headed for the rack. The dancer up on stage was not my type tipped and sat thru 1 song then out for a smoke, came back in & sat at the bar as she was finishing up her set. She comes over thanks me for the tip & then hit me up for a private dance which I declined & she moved on. Another dancer finish with her client at the bar then hit me for a private which was also declined & she moved on. Sat there for about 20 minutes before another dancer finally went up on stage, not a bad looking dancer went up to the rack for her set finished my beer & decided to move on figuring the stage would be empty for another 20 minutes. Looked like they had 4 dancers but in 40 minutes only 2 went up on stage.

Moved on to Desire which only had 2 dancers but they keep the stage busy with the exception of a break song every now then which I can understand with there only being 2 girls. Keep me entertained that I actually stayed for 4 beers instead of the 2 I was originally planning on having. This club deserves a revisit soon.

Madaboutmax
07-13-18, 02:03
I was in town on business and had time to kill after my meetings ended at 3 and before my flight out at midnight.

Stopped into Devils Point to start based on reviews and rratings on another site. Nothing worth staying beyond my first beer so I moved on.

Second stop was at DV8. Have been here before and had a good time, but that was later an night. At 5pm on as Thursday there were several customer and a few dancers, but nothing worth sticking around for. I moved In a again.

Stopped into the Hawthorne strip briefly then to Rose City Strip. Rose City had two beautiful dancers and a few okay dancers. A asian dancer named Mia and another slim white dancer, I don't recall the name, were drop dead gorgeous. I got there after 6 and shift change is at 8. I didn't get the opportunity for a dance from either, but I would try if I could. None of the shift change girls looked good so I moved on again.

Stopped into Skinn and met a beautiful African American dancer named Ayla. We had a great time and decided to try some private dances. Unfortunately, she made promises she couldn't keep and I left with blue balls and empty pockets....very disappointing. I don't think this is the first time she has over promises and under delivered. I would be more careful if dealing with her again.

All in all, an okay time in Portland, but not a great time.

JohnJohnson16
07-13-18, 16:20
In this months xmag, who are the two dancers on the second page, where do they dance at? Pretty hot, love to see them. Pm if you need to.

http://xmag.com/pdf/26-01-jul18/2601_exotic_main_WEB.pdf

Zizix
07-14-18, 16:10
Went here last sun were a couple nice looking girls gave a few dollars to one and then moved to a table she came over and sat I bought her a drink and then asked what a private dance cost got 40 for the price I'm so done with the strip clubs here Thailand has just ruined them for me really Oct. Can't come soon enough 3 weeks in Pattaya can't wait.

PiercedNTiny
07-15-18, 21:19
Been to Jags a few times during the day. It's hit and miss. Went on a Thursday around 4 p and there were a few girls there, 2 smoking hot ones and 1 very attractive but larger girl. One of the hot ones, full body ink, had me rub lotion on her while she sunbathed outside. The other (blonde and came across as full of herself) provided a manual release during 3 songs (The other days I went, no talent and didn't stay long.

Desire I've been to regularly. The best days to go are Thur thru Sat, 3 p to 8 p, look for Piper (sweet jesus mother of Mary hot). Great Great Great Great Great private dances. She finds the little guy and then rides the shit out of him (over your clothes). Other times are Fri and Mon after midnight (more than a few badass inked and pierced girls there then and they don't try and hustle you at all, they just sit and bullshit with you). One of them (redhead) I tipped handsomely on stage and she sat with me for an hour just being. Interested. In me. It is strongly a dark club though (clientele and girls) so if that bothers you then.

Dancing Bare I've been to twice. One day around 4 p, one night after midnight. Day was eh. A Thursday, two girls, attractive, not interested in being there at all. Even after tipping each of them on stage 5 per song, they just hung out at the bar, no thank you no nothing. So I bounced. Tried again on a. Wed? Night and a nice selection of girls, all thanked me for the stage tips but had previous commitments with other guys, except for one who was maybe a 7 but damn she was amazing talking to. She then immediately grabbed me after thanking everyone else and said let's sit and chat so we did for about an hour or so, I realized it was 2 a and asked if it was too late to get dances, which she was surprised that I asked. Had a great time with her in that 30 min. $$. 5 damage, lots of mileage.

ButtMuch
07-19-18, 18:39
Been to Jags a few times during the day. It's hit and miss. Went on a Thursday around 4 p and there were a few girls there, 2 smoking hot ones and 1 very attractive but larger girl. One of the hot ones, full body ink, had me rub lotion on her while she sunbathed outside. The other (blonde and came across as full of herself) provided a manual release during 3 songs (The other days I went, no talent and didn't stay long.

Desire I've been to regularly. The best days to go are Thur thru Sat, 3 p to 8 p, look for Piper (sweet jesus mother of Mary hot). Great Great Great Great Great private dances. She finds the little guy and then rides the shit out of him (over your clothes). Other times are Fri and Mon after midnight (more than a few badass inked and pierced girls there then and they don't try and hustle you at all, they just sit and bullshit with you). One of them (redhead) I tipped handsomely on stage and she sat with me for an hour just being. Interested. In me. It is strongly a dark club though (clientele and girls) so if that bothers you then.

Dancing Bare I've been to twice. One day around 4 p, one night after midnight. Day was eh. A Thursday, two girls, attractive, not interested in being there at all. Even after tipping each of them on stage 5 per song, they just hung out at the bar, no thank you no nothing..Jags changed it's name to Columbia Strip several months ago.

FlatRock
07-21-18, 17:09
That's it no alcohol.

JeffAllStar
08-14-18, 02:18
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I really just want a lap dance and then the opportunity to do more if interested. Seems like an AMP will give me more, but I want the dance associated with it. But I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.I went to the Pussycats on the West side and it was my first time. Got a model that was. Average, but was offered some special menu items for extra. Then went to a Pussycats on the East side and was told no other items were offered but still wanted extra. It seems they are very. YMMV, depending on the model and maybe the location.

I am curious if anyone has been to Honeysuckles on 82nd? Anyone have a similar experience?

TomAce
08-15-18, 12:40
Hey y'all.

I don't normally dabble in the SC scene but I've got a large group of friends visiting Portland this month, specifically because of the sc scene, so I need some recommendations on places that have a higher Mileage or more options on the menu.

Sounds like Pussycats on the west side might be a good place.

Thanks.

Zizix
08-15-18, 15:58
Hey y'all.

I don't normally dabble in the SC scene but I've got a large group of friends visiting Portland this month, specifically because of the sc scene, so I need some recommendations on places that have a higher Mileage or more options on the menu.

Thanks.I have not been in but I here casa diablo in nw is good and occasionally do some sex shows strip clubs not my thing anymore just a big disappointment after hanging in the gogos of Thailand.

TaxMan225
08-15-18, 16:42
Hey y'all.

Thanks.Pussycats is a modeling clip joint, just has models that constantly ask for addition tips & provide nothing.

JeffAllStar
08-15-18, 21:05
Pussycats is a modeling clip joint, just has models that constantly ask for addition tips & provide nothing.Went to Honeysuckles and it is expensive but the menu does open up.

TaxMan225
08-17-18, 11:51
Went to the Runway after work last night, when I arrived there were 4 dancers as it got later about 4 more a came in. Nice selection, friendly and appears to be a nice club. Lap dances $40,3/$100 & $250 for hhr, I did not partake. As I was leaving looked like the lady manager was setting herself up at the entrance of the dance area, 1 dancer told me that the house gets 25% of what they make (greedy bar owner).

Martinh
08-18-18, 06:26
Went to Honeysuckles and it is expensive but the menu does open up.I went there a couple of times around 15 years ago. I was on a couch with the girl standing over me. She was hot looking. Went to caress her leg then she said no touching allowed. What a waste of time and money.

The second time remembering about the lame experience I had before I stopped to get draw some money out of their ATM. A girl basically told to effin leave if I wasn't going to get a show from her. So I left to get cash from somewhere else.
Haven't gone there since.

JeffAllStar
08-18-18, 10:53
I went there a couple of times around 15 years ago. I was on a couch with the girl standing over me. She was hot looking. Went to caress her leg then she said no touching allowed. What a waste of time and money.

The second time remembering about the lame experience I had before I stopped to get draw some money out of their ATM. A girl basically told to effin leave if I wasn't going to get a show from her. So I left to get cash from somewhere else.
Haven't gone there since.Yeah, when I went I was pretty straight forward in asking things. If you pay just the base flat rate, then it is the experience in which you had. But before I even paid anything, I asked if there were bonuses or upgrades in which could be had. And they were pretty upfront with me. And it was pretty much what you wanted. But again, pricey.

TomAce
08-27-18, 12:19
Went to the Runway after work last night, when I arrived there were 4 dancers as it got later about 4 more a came in. Nice selection, friendly and appears to be a nice club. Lap dances $40,3/$100 & $250 for hhr, I did not partake. As I was leaving looked like the lady manager was setting herself up at the entrance of the dance area, 1 dancer told me that the house gets 25% of what they make (greedy bar owner).Jesus is this the norm now for lap dances?

Any other recommendations for full nude. High mileage places?

TaxMan225
08-28-18, 11:27
Jesus is this the norm now for lap dances?

Any other recommendations for full nude. High mileage places?Try Skinns.

CrunchEazy
09-08-18, 09:15
Any club / strippers known for BBBJ BBFS action. I'm passing through in a few weeks.

Please pm me if don't want to post on here.

I can share plenty in Los Angeles.

Thanks.

Joe Looking
10-01-18, 13:35
So I just finished a few days visit to portland. Aside from the number of strip clubs, what surprised me most was that most seemed to be little more than neighborhood bars. Perhaps it was the times / days I went but generally the patrons seemed more interested in the lottery or talking amoungst themselves than ass and titties. One other odd but welcome thing was the price of drinks. Where I live it's not out of the ordinary for a strip club to charge $9 for a bottle of beer. I'd say the price of beer at each was at or less than I would expect to pay at a normal bar.

So here's my rundown of the places I went:

205 - The girls were for the most part cute and the bartender was absoluately stunning. I didn't stay long nor was I asked to buy any private dances. I wouldn't call the girls on the overall too friendly towards people who didn't seem like regulars. Again the scenery was nice which is always a plus at strip clubs.

Can't remember the name but I think it was lucky devil. Whatever it was called, you can't order a PBR unless you get a shot. That was pretty funny to me because in my city there's probably more PBR than water served at most bars. It was late at night on a weeknight and there were only 3 dancers. None were my type physically but they were all super friendly. By friendly I meant they were having a ball and hamming it up with patrons. The private area was not too private though so I doubt that friendly joking demeanor translates to any extras. To give more details on the looks there was 1 white, 1 black and one mid eastern. They were all a little on the heavier side but the non-white ones had cute chubby girl faces.

Skinn. I went because I had heard this was the whole in the wall gully type of place that I usually like. When I got in there appeared to be 0 dancers and the bartender made an announcement letting them know they can strip or go home. One really sweet chick then volunteered to go on stage. Once whatever convention the rest were attending ended, it turned out to be about 6 dancers with a mix between black and white. One slim black chick was pretty cute and the other black chick had the typical be rude to make guys submit stripper attitude that I hate. Like at 205, this place seemed to have regulars and the girls who didn't disappear outside seemed to largely only talk to the regulars. On the plus side the private area looked more private and from the way this one dude walked out I assume he got more than just an air dance.

Club Diablo. Everyone's heard of it and should go once. For me once was likely enough as I have no real desire to go back in hopes of seeing a live toy show. This was the only place I paid a cover. While it was only $8 (a steal by my local standards) I kind of wish given the price of things it would get knocked off a food or drink purchase. That gripe aside, you'll likely not find such a broad mix of girls anywhere and I'm confident that if you put 100% of the US male population in there 99.9% would see at least 1 chick they thought was drop dead gorgeous. They had slim chicks, thick but proportioned chicks, blacks, whites, tattoos, a skater looking chick and the list goes on.

The girls were all pleasant in their grind to separate you from your cash and I was approached by several. While some gave the hard sale, a couple were ridiculously cool including one chick who even though I made it clear I was about to leave and not buy dances talked with me for a while and helped me figure out where to go to find food. Unless you look homeless you'll likely get approached by several dancers but to be honest most will walk away once it's clear you're not spending on dances in the back. IIRC things range from $50 for a single dance with the curtains open to $1000 for 30 minutes in the champagne room. Apparently if you drop 1000 you might get to see the girl pleasure herself with a sex toy but I got no clear indication that you'll be having sex in the champagne room and IMO you're better off getting an escort even if you have to fly to vegas for one.

Some words of caution for out of towners like me.

1. You are allowed to use your credit card so leave it because I saw more than one drunk guy swiping away a good chunk of a mortgage payment and I have no doubt tons of guys who leave there have next day regrets. Also persuasive is an understatement. I've gotten good at holding the line with strippers but I was probably a tongue in the ear or hand down the pants away from putting 500-1 k on the card for this one chick.

2. Drop any thoughts of takeout or fucking any of them unless you get really lucky. My guess is that on weekends the average chick walks out with between 400 and 2000 given the prices and the volume of customers. You can't win strippers over with money when there's more money in the room than you're fool enough to pay.

3. Pick a cool chick. I saw a guy drop 1 k on two chicks, one of which was ordering him around like a dog. He didn't look happy upon exiting the private area. I spent only $100 but can say that at least for the build up to, the three songs and a little bit after my girl was fun.

4. The bartenders are bitches. Tip them or don't because it won't improve the attitude.

Lastly I capped my trip with a stop into a lingerie place. I tried the SW Pussycats but nobody answered the door so I popped in the one by the airport. I spent more than I should have and while the girl tried to make it fun, it wasn't for me because I'd never waste the kind of money that gets you the "good stuff". Oddly enough she seemed to imply that when backpage was up and running things were worse for her but better for guys. Without that competition, she and others are free to charge outrageous prices. A chick who works at a jack shack local to me said the same thing to me once. Before back page she could keep guys coming back for hand jobs but once a guy could get a BJ on backpage for half of what it cost for a HJ, she had to open the menu or leave. Unlike my local, you're not promised a tug for the price of admission at pussycats as far as I could tell (prices below -- image won't upload). I won't go back there because there's no point. If you want to see titties there are strip joints. If you want to fuck there are escorts (I assume you local guys have better luck with escorts than I did).

Pussy cats prices:
100 - fully nude up close
200 - above but with touching
300 - lap dance with grinding
400 - mutual masturbation
500 - fantasy | fetish requests
** they take cards too but I'd say leave it at home
*** it was 100 to get in the door and I think the above is on top of that

Anyways, great city and I hope to go back in the near future more so for nature than the adult options though to be honest.

KingOfFours
10-03-18, 13:58
So I just finished a few days visit to portland. Aside from the number of strip clubs, what surprised me most was that most seemed to be little more than neighborhood bars. Perhaps it was the times / days I went but generally the patrons seemed more interested in the lottery or talking amoungst themselves than ass and titties. One other odd but welcome thing was the price of drinks. Where I live it's not out of the ordinary for a strip club to charge $9 for a bottle of beer. I'd say the price of beer at each was at or less than I would expect to pay at a normal bar.

So here's my rundown of the places I went:

205 - The girls were for the most part cute and the bartender was absoluately stunning. I didn't stay long nor was I asked to buy any private dances. I wouldn't call the girls on the overall too friendly towards people who didn't seem like regulars. Again the scenery was nice which is always a plus at strip clubs.

Can't remember the name but I think it was lucky devil. Whatever it was called, you can't order a PBR unless you get a shot. That was pretty funny to me because in my city there's probably more PBR than water served at most bars. It was late at night on a weeknight and there were only 3 dancers. None were my type physically but they were all super friendly. By friendly I meant they were having a ball and hamming it up with patrons. The private area was not too private though so I doubt that friendly joking demeanor translates to any extras. To give more details on the looks there was 1 white, 1 black and one mid eastern. They were all a little on the heavier side but the non-white ones had cute chubby girl faces.

Skinn. I went because I had heard this was the whole in the wall gully type of place that I usually like. When I got in there appeared to be 0 dancers and the bartender made an announcement letting them know they can strip or go home. One really sweet chick then volunteered to go on stage. Once whatever convention the rest were attending ended, it turned out to be about 6 dancers with a mix between black and white. One slim black chick was pretty cute and the other black chick had the typical be rude to make guys submit stripper attitude that I hate. Like at 205, this place seemed to have regulars and the girls who didn't disappear outside seemed to largely only talk to the regulars. On the plus side the private area looked more private and from the way this one dude walked out I assume he got more than just an air dance.

Club Diablo. Everyone's heard of it and should go once. For me once was likely enough as I have no real desire to go back in hopes of seeing a live toy show. This was the only place I paid a cover. While it was only $8 (a steal by my local standards) I kind of wish given the price of things it would get knocked off a food or drink purchase. That gripe aside, you'll likely not find such a broad mix of girls anywhere and I'm confident that if you put 100% of the US male population in there 99.9% would see at least 1 chick they thought was drop dead gorgeous. They had slim chicks, thick but proportioned chicks, blacks, whites, tattoos, a skater looking chick and the list goes on.

The girls were all pleasant in their grind to separate you from your cash and I was approached by several. While some gave the hard sale, a couple were ridiculously cool including one chick who even though I made it clear I was about to leave and not buy dances talked with me for a while and helped me figure out where to go to find food. Unless you look homeless you'll likely get approached by several dancers but to be honest most will walk away once it's clear you're not spending on dances in the back. IIRC things range from $50 for a single dance with the curtains open to $1000 for 30 minutes in the champagne room. Apparently if you drop 1000 you might get to see the girl pleasure herself with a sex toy but I got no clear indication that you'll be having sex in the champagne room and IMO you're better off getting an escort even if you have to fly to vegas for one.

Some words of caution for out of towners like me.

1. You are allowed to use your credit card so leave it because I saw more than one drunk guy swiping away a good chunk of a mortgage payment and I have no doubt tons of guys who leave there have next day regrets. Also persuasive is an understatement. I've gotten good at holding the line with strippers but I was probably a tongue in the ear or hand down the pants away from putting 500-1 k on the card for this one chick.

2. Drop any thoughts of takeout or fucking any of them unless you get really lucky. My guess is that on weekends the average chick walks out with between 400 and 2000 given the prices and the volume of customers. You can't win strippers over with money when there's more money in the room than you're fool enough to pay.

3. Pick a cool chick. I saw a guy drop 1 k on two chicks, one of which was ordering him around like a dog. He didn't look happy upon exiting the private area. I spent only $100 but can say that at least for the build up to, the three songs and a little bit after my girl was fun.

4. The bartenders are bitches. Tip them or don't because it won't improve the attitude.

Lastly I capped my trip with a stop into a lingerie place. I tried the SW Pussycats but nobody answered the door so I popped in the one by the airport. I spent more than I should have and while the girl tried to make it fun, it wasn't for me because I'd never waste the kind of money that gets you the "good stuff". Oddly enough she seemed to imply that when backpage was up and running things were worse for her but better for guys. Without that competition, she and others are free to charge outrageous prices. A chick who works at a jack shack local to me said the same thing to me once. Before back page she could keep guys coming back for hand jobs but once a guy could get a BJ on backpage for half of what it cost for a HJ, she had to open the menu or leave. Unlike my local, you're not promised a tug for the price of admission at pussycats as far as I could tell (prices below -- image won't upload). I won't go back there because there's no point. If you want to see titties there are strip joints. If you want to fuck there are escorts (I assume you local guys have better luck with escorts than I did).

Pussy cats prices:
100 - fully nude up close
200 - above but with touching
300 - lap dance with grinding
400 - mutual masturbation
500 - fantasy | fetish requests
** they take cards too but I'd say leave it at home
*** it was 100 to get in the door and I think the above is on top of that

Anyways, great city and I hope to go back in the near future more so for nature than the adult options though to be honest.This report is EXTREMELY informative, thank you sir! You just saved me a lot of cash and a lot of aggravation. Because where I come from, the going rate in the clubs for full service, bareback lor otherwise, is 100 plus 35 to 45 house / VIP room fees, for 15 minutes.

So I guess in Oregon, I'll just stick to escorts!

TaxMan225
10-03-18, 15:52
This report is EXTREMELY informative, thank you sir! You just saved me a lot of cash and a lot of aggravation. Because where I come from, the going rate in the clubs for full service, bareback lor otherwise, is 100 plus 35 to 45 house / VIP room fees, for 15 minutes.

So I guess in Oregon, I'll just stick to escorts!Pussy Cats is not a strip club but a jack shack.

Agdro17
10-07-18, 17:27
I have seen this place on 82nd for quite a while. Wondering if anyone has tried it out.

PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

Pdx503
10-12-18, 15:20
Online reviews don't appear good. It appears to be another DIY place. I personally don't see the appeal of DIY.

I have seen this place on 82nd for quite a while. Wondering if anyone has tried it out.

PM if you prefer.

Thanks..

JeffAllStar
10-12-18, 17:54

PM if you prefer.

Thanks.I have not been to it, but it is probably the same as Pussycats or the Honeysuckle. Which is a DIY place, but like those places. . . More options with more money.

GucciGuy
12-10-18, 18:33
Has the pleasure of visiting your fine city recently. Had some free time on a weekday night and decided to check out a few places downtown. Went to Golden Dragon around 9:00. I was the only customer. 2 dancers, which gave good performances. You sit on couches instead of right at the stage and they came over and climbed on me. They were good, but I decided not to stay since it was weird I was the only one there. They said I was early, that things don't pick up until around midnight.

So I walked over the Club Rogue and it was packed. It looked like it was couples night or something. Really classy and clean place. The best one I've ever been too. Had 2 girls at a time on stage. One woman with fake tits, lips, and possibly even a fake ass (if that is possible) came over and talked to me for a while. She was ok to talk to but I don't find the enhancements like that attractive. As soon as she got up and very attractive young and slim brunette named Winter sat down. Super cute and convinced me to do a private dance with her and her friend Vanessa. It was $40 for one song, but it was a fun time by all. Really impressed by that club compared to the ones from where I am from. Hope this helps someone.

Pdx503
01-10-19, 00:52
Anyone have any info on Gina at Sunset Strip? She's incredibly hot. Have had lad the occasional dance with her but was wondering if there was take out avail. I asked once but didn't really get a straight up yes or no.

Thucydides2000
04-16-19, 19:17
This report is EXTREMELY informative, thank you sir! You just saved me a lot of cash and a lot of aggravation. Because where I come from, the going rate in the clubs for full service, bareback lor otherwise, is 100 plus 35 to 45 house / VIP room fees, for 15 minutes.

So I guess in Oregon, I'll just stick to escorts!Just out of curiosity, where are you from that has those kind of rates?

I travel pretty often and am pretty curious.

Flash1888
06-15-19, 04:49
Any info on shimmers? Meet few cute ones tonight but my eye caught thick goth dancer that goes by Kitty. Thanks in advance.

Finder117
06-25-19, 07:54
Met a girl in a club a while back and was wondering if anyone had some additional info on if there's other services there -- Carmen Alexa is her name -- not to be confused with the escort who does BBFS by the same name. This girl was white, early 20's, non-hispanic, blonde and somewhat petite.

https://imgur.com/a/ZtZp5E9

Does anyone have info on where she is now?

KsFollower
08-20-19, 15:49
I was downtown killing time before Sinferno at Dante's and I wandered into Club Rouge. Place was quiet work one other patron there, must have shown up early. I stuck up a conversation with a dancer there, this blonde and chatted for a bit, told her I was killing time before the show at Dante's and checking out the clubs in the area when she suggested getting a private room for a quick suck and fuck.

I'm kind of new to the scene, so I was caught off guard. Is this a thing or was I getting played? I told her best not to because I ate something at the Japanese place around the corner that want agreeing with me right now.

Thoughts?

Pdx503
08-24-19, 23:48
Was in town for work and stopped by club 205 a couple of times. Chatted up April, small asian thing. She alluded to the fact that her other job was similar. I asked if it was "giving massages" and she said it was nothing like that. But I wonder? Was going to request a private audience but she had already left. Anyone know wha options are available with this provider?

Pickle22
09-02-19, 14:13
Any info on the private dances in the back rooms at Tommy's Too on Foster? A couple of dancers there are intriguing, but don't really want to go into a backroom for a rip off or overpriced lap dance. Any intel appreciated.

Blabla99
09-09-19, 00:00
I'm visiting your fair city this week for a business trip and plan to sample some of the local SC options. Went to Rogue this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by the talent on a Sunday. Didn't sit for long when a tall, beautiful dancer (Eve I think) joined me. Got some dances in the back but no extras were available. I'm planning to search through this thread as well, but if anyone is willing to provide guidance on the best places or dancers that offer extras it would be much appreciated. Also any recommendations for escorts- spinner types that provide BBBJCIM. I'm from Lexington KY and of course happy to share info from that area for anyone traveling there as well. Thanks.

ButtMuch
09-11-19, 19:57
I'm visiting your fair city this week for a business trip and plan to sample some of the local SC options. Went to Rogue this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by the talent on a Sunday. Didn't sit for long when a tall, beautiful dancer (Eve I think) joined me. Got some dances in the back but no extras were available. I'm planning to search through this thread as well, but if anyone is willing to provide guidance on the best places or dancers that offer extras it would be much appreciated. Also any recommendations for escorts- spinner types that provide BBBJCIM. I'm from Lexington KY and of course happy to share info from that area for anyone traveling there as well. Thanks.Doubt you will easily find extras in strip clubs in Portland as a casual visitor. Extras happen on occasion but typically once a level of comfort has been built up over time with repeated visits with a dancer, and usually at significant investment of funds. Tommy's 2 has in the past been somewhat reliable although the talent is severely lacking for my tastes.

Best place to find escorts in the NW is tna.

Good luck, have fun, and play safe.

TaxMan225
09-27-19, 18:08
Just informed, doors appear to be closing forever Sunday, heard closing time to be 9:00. We should show our respect & party it down. RIP.

StreetCred
10-13-19, 16:33
I'm visiting your fair city this week for a business trip and plan to sample some of the local SC options. Went to Rogue this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by the talent on a Sunday. Didn't sit for long when a tall, beautiful dancer (Eve I think) joined me. Got some dances in the back but no extras were available. I'm planning to search through this thread as well, but if anyone is willing to provide guidance on the best places or dancers that offer extras it would be much appreciated. Also any recommendations for escorts- spinner types that provide BBBJCIM. I'm from Lexington KY and of course happy to share info from that area for anyone traveling there as well. Thanks.Last time I was there it was $160 for 15 minutes, with $40 to the house and $120 to the dancer. The private rooms are extremely private with a a couch and a stripper pole. I heard they now have working cameras, though, so that might dampen some of the fun.

StreetCred
10-14-19, 11:59
Last time I was there it was $160 for 15 minutes, with $40 to the house and $120 to the dancer. The private rooms are extremely private with a a couch and a stripper pole. I heard they now have working cameras, though, so that might dampen some of the fun.Sorry, I responded to the wrong message. The comments above were about the private rooms at Tommy's Too.

Nachito
10-26-19, 12:37
Any recommendations for Latin ladies giving private lessons around with some oral skills?

JakefStateFarm
12-09-19, 12:26
Any recommendations for Latin ladies giving private lessons around with some oral skills?Try Nicole_Baby_8.

If she likes you she won't be a typical pretentious stripper.

Pickle22
12-17-19, 02:09
Try Nicole_Baby_8.

If she likes you she won't be a typical pretentious stripper.Where does she dance at?

Pickle22
12-17-19, 02:11
Whispers, M-F, after 8 p. Ask for Lacey.

Have fun.

Goggins923
12-17-19, 17:20
Whispers, M-F, after 8 p. Ask for Lacey.

Have fun.Whispers is gone.

Pdx503
12-17-19, 21:16
Any info on April at 205. I'd like to know if more is available.

Was in town for work and stopped by club 205 a couple of times. Chatted up April, small asian thing. She alluded to the fact that her other job was similar. I asked if it was "giving massages" and she said it was nothing like that. But I wonder? Was going to request a private audience but she had already left. Anyone know wha options are available with this provider?.

Pickle22
12-17-19, 23:01
Whispers is gone.NE Killingsworth. The old Viewpoint. It's very much NOT gone.

Pickle22
12-17-19, 23:04
Whispers is gone.In the last week?

GoodTimesAhead
12-19-19, 14:20
I have been wondering if there are any fun strip clubs. Back before the new ownership there was a strip club that though had open PD areas, there did not seem to be eyes in the sky. One time met this gorgeous lady whom I did a PD with. 3 songs in, we were both talking about some sneaky fun. She pulled little guy out and was grinding right on him. I mean it was insanely sexy and I let a finger slip. Needless to say it was a funny moment when we both got close, we both were like "oh well" I tried to set up an out of office appointment but she was incredibly busy. I also had two blonde bombshells with you. One was gorgeous, slow dancer who did this one simple move that kept me coming back. It was within etiquette, kind of LOL. One blonde was open about everything. She did out of office visits and let me try a few things to ensure I would want to set one up.

I had some great times at the club. Now it all seems very expensive and not at all worth it. PDs used to be so much more fun and open. Any clubs worth a visit nowadays?

Goggins923
12-19-19, 15:11
In the last week?It very much IS gone. As of 12/1 I think.

DrumLover
12-26-19, 19:01
Try Nicole_Baby_8.Yes, this lady is amazing. Met her outside the club, so much fun.

BlueEyes2334
01-13-20, 20:42
Went to T2 recently. Never had been there but I've been to a bunch of others. The only decent girl in the joint immediately chatted me up when I walked in. She was pretty cool, I enjoyed the convo, but definitely on her hustle. Went to the back after she danced. 1. 4 for 15 min (1 to her, 4 to the house). Said "all inclusive means exactly what it sounds like". She offered BJ (I didn't ask) and had the wipes.

Benson008
01-14-20, 03:28
I have been wondering if there are any fun strip clubs. Back before the new ownership there was a strip club that though had open PD areas, there did not seem to be eyes in the sky. One time met this gorgeous lady whom I did a PD with. 3 songs in, we were both talking about some sneaky fun. She pulled little guy out and was grinding right on him. I mean it was insanely sexy and I let a finger slip. Needless to say it was a funny moment when we both got close, we both were like "oh well" I tried to set up an out of office appointment but she was incredibly busy. I also had two blonde bombshells with you. One was gorgeous, slow dancer who did this one simple move that kept me coming back. It was within etiquette, kind of LOL. One blonde was open about everything. She did out of office visits and let me try a few things to ensure I would want to set one up.

I had some great times at the club. Now it all seems very expensive and not at all worth it. PDs used to be so much more fun and open. Any clubs worth a visit nowadays?This sounds a lot like many of my experiences at the Boom Boom Room before it closed.

PdxBoy1
01-14-20, 18:43
This sounds a lot like many of my experiences at the Boom Boom Room before it closed.If your not tipping you must be tripping in the boom boom room. I miss that place. Taiwan was hilarious.

Benson008
01-14-20, 19:05
If your not tipping you must be tripping in the boom boom room. I miss that place. Taiwan was hilarious.I miss it too. I must have banged over a dozen hot strippers behind the curtain and received P to P rubs from twice that many.

ButtMuch
01-15-20, 20:52
Yep, BBR was the last decent strip club in Portland where extras were available without having to refinance your house. Miss Anna, Ruby, Audrey and several others I can't remember. Wonder where they all went. Bumped into one of my old fav's at Rose City once and she was down to play but wanted the new upmarket prices.

I miss it too. I must have banged over a dozen hot strippers behind the curtain and received P to P rubs from twice that many.

GoodMund
01-20-20, 22:51
Looking to build a lasting relationship with a lucky young dancer that allows FIV on the first date. Any thoughts on my best bet?

Amp Guide
01-28-20, 21:09
Lets not forget the fun times there. OMG the young girls who were working were all hot as heck. Not like the fugly overweight girls now days. A while ago a girl at the tip rail. Had such a stench, It lingered for a long time, Sad.

Several clubs on the SE side have gone to the heavier more depserate girls.

More soon.

Thoughts.

I loved the SS when a girl just turned 18 and was aloud to shake her ass and not be all jaded up.

PiercedNTiny
02-12-20, 01:48
I've done a few searches and nothing local comes up so I apologize if this has been brought up already.

Anyone try Sylvia's, GSpot, and / or Vixens?

If so please PM me info.

Thanks in advance.

Zizix
02-14-20, 16:16
Poped in here wed night were all black girls but one white girl. Not into black girls so got a drink and white girl went up shortly after sat at the rack put 3 buck up and was prety much ignored other than basic ass shaking from the pole not hello or e en a smile didn't even take off anything she was cute but not friendly at all. 2 songs with nothing from her most likely won't be back.

Lomeli
03-12-20, 02:37
I went by Sunset Strip today after a disappointing visit to Columbia and I was about to leave when I accidentally ran into V (tallish slender blonde with perfect sized tits and a great round ass) on the main stage. She did a great performance on stage (even got a little handsome with me on the rail) and then she came up to me and offered a private dance. Wow this girl is amazing! After all was said and done I left very happy and she even gave me her number so I can make sure she's working whenever I go visit again.

Pickle22
03-13-20, 20:31
Lets not forget the fun times there. OMG the young girls who were working were all hot as heck. Not like the fugly overweight girls now days. A while ago a girl at the tip rail. Had such a stench, It lingered for a long time, Sad.

Several clubs on the SE side have gone to the heavier more depserate girls.

More soon.

Thoughts.

I loved the SS when a girl just turned 18 and was aloud to shake her ass and not be all jaded up.Yeah, the Sugar Shack (That entire stripmall) was fantastic, as was their place down on Mclaughlin. Dillingers? There were some fantastic looking girls there.

Phantxtc
03-16-20, 17:08
I see you all mourning the loss of what used to be in PDX, and I remember those days fondly. For the past 12 years or so I've lived in Florida and in the right areas there are clubs where you can fuck pretty much any of the girls. I'll be moving back to the NW soon and would love to find an equivalent place anywhere in the NW. So my question to you all is do any of you know any clubs anywhere at all in the PNW where you can still fuck the dancers? Reply here or via PM if you can help, please.

Lewdovico
03-17-20, 02:08
I see you all mourning the loss of what used to be in PDX, and I remember those days fondly. For the past 12 years or so I've lived in Florida and in the right areas there are clubs where you can fuck pretty much any of the girls. I'll be moving back to the NW soon and would love to find an equivalent place anywhere in the NW. So my question to you all is do any of you know any clubs anywhere at all in the PNW where you can still fuck the dancers? Reply here or via PM if you can help, please.Look at the Seattle thread. There is no guarantee, as you know PNW has never been FL or MI, but there are still opportunities to be had.

That said, I am afraid all clubs are about to close for a while due to Covid-19. There will be better days for everything, strip clubs included, but not for a while.

Amp Guide
03-17-20, 12:56
Offer take out when a girl tells you she dates on the side. However for full service at the clubs like in florida, Just usually not going to happen in the PNW. I wish it would. There is one place near West Palm beach. OGM the girls are rock hot and hard bodied and aim to please. But nothing like that around here. You can look, see and not really touch much. Even the jack shacks are pretty much a bust. On the east side of town. You better like Chunkies. Seems these girls put on the winter weight. If I am going to a club. I like to see an 8 to 10 in the range of girls. Not the Large cows on my last sojourn out. I was disappointed. Granted I did not hit higher end clubs like 205 or Diablo. But these are cash vac 6000 girls at these clubs. Also. Most of the clubs I know of in the NW are not condusvie to having a good time at for full service. I like a little more comfort.

Your mileage might very. Let us know what you find.

JohnJohnson16
03-17-20, 18:18
During the shutdown I wonder how many dancers will go pro. PM if you want to share.

Carry on boys.

Boomer14
03-17-20, 18:47
During the shutdown I wonder how many dancers will go pro. PM if you want to share.

Carry on boys.A substantial number will since most of them spend what they earn. I've been offered some play from a lady that doesn't even work in the sex industry. Just a tap-house. Of course she's always kinda hinted that p4p was on the table.

(I won't share as she's said she planning to play with a few guys she knows and "likes").

JohnJohnson16
03-17-20, 20:37
If you decide to share, we can exchange info. I bet the dancers would love to meet clean professionals to play with.

A substantial number will since most of them spend what they earn. I've been offered some play from a lady that doesn't even work in the sex industry. Just a tap-house. Of course she's always kinda hinted that p4p was on the table.

(I won't share as she's said she planning to play with a few guys she knows and "likes")..

Pickle22
03-25-20, 01:00
Offer take out when a girl tells you she dates on the side. However for full service at the clubs like in florida, Just usually not going to happen in the PNW. I wish it would. There is one place near West Palm beach. OGM the girls are rock hot and hard bodied and aim to please. But nothing like that around here. You can look, see and not really touch much. Even the jack shacks are pretty much a bust. On the east side of town. You better like Chunkies. Seems these girls put on the winter weight. If I am going to a club. I like to see an 8 to 10 in the range of girls. Not the Large cows on my last sojourn out. I was disappointed. Granted I did not hit higher end clubs like 205 or Diablo. But these are cash vac 6000 girls at these clubs. Also. Most of the clubs I know of in the NW are not condusvie to having a good time at for full service. I like a little more comfort.

Your mileage might very. Let us know what you find.If that's your experience, then I would say that our mileage varies greatly.

There are a number of strip clubs where you can pretty much get whatever you want in the metro area. I imagine once the quarantine is over there will be even more, at least for a bit.

Pdx503
03-26-20, 02:02
Apparently YMMV is correct. I've been to plenty to strip clubs and always wanted to get more but apparently doing it wrong. Maybe I just never asked the right way. Mind sharing how much it would take to get that to happen? Maybe PM if needed. I started the hobby cause strip clubs were draining my wallet and leaving me blue. At least outside of the club its a sure thing.

If that's your experience, then I would say that our mileage varies greatly.

There are a number of strip clubs where you can pretty much get whatever you want in the metro area. I imagine once the quarantine is over there will be even more, at least for a bit.

Pickle22
03-26-20, 16:56
Apparently YMMV is correct. I've been to plenty to strip clubs and always wanted to get more but apparently doing it wrong. Maybe I just never asked the right way. Mind sharing how much it would take to get that to happen? Maybe PM if needed. I started the hobby cause strip clubs were draining my wallet and leaving me blue. At least outside of the club its a sure thing.Before anything, you have to understand the club you're at. If there aren't private rooms, you aren't getting anything. Ever. Nobody's going to give you anything in full view of the club and bouncers. If you go to a club like Sin Rock where they're all about PD's, you're not getting anything. Ever. If a girl has customers paying $150 for a tease, they have no need to do anything more for their money.

If a club doesn't sell alcohol and has private dance areas, be friendly. Smile. See what happens and what is offered.

$200 to start usually, $40-60 to the club for the private room and $150 to being with, with the dancer. Prices go up from there. If you're looking for inexpensive, that's not going to happen at a club. The goal of everyone at a club is to take your money, not provide you with a good time at a reasonable price, unfortunately.

If you're at a club and a dancer tells you she does 3 dances for $100 or a 30 minute show for $150, discuss the private show with her.

Amp Guide
03-27-20, 15:31
Some of the time. Girls will tell you what it takes to get her out of the club. Sometimes like a buy out. Kind of stupid but if the girl leaves the club. There is no revenue for the club. So I get it. Occassionally a girl mentions she does date or do take out. But its not expensive.

Just be aware of your surroundings and what is going on. Listen and watch. Be super nice and the girls will since you are interested in take out. The lower end clubs are more prone to that. The one on 60th or so up from killingsworth. On the slope has had some girls who meitioned an outside date.

But the club is kind of sketch. And the girls were a little on the large side the last time I was there. Could of changed though.

Have a great time staying home. Boredom is taking over.

TheGuyFromPdx
05-01-20, 00:48
Does anybody know of a stripper in Portland name Winter?

She was a dancer at Lucky Devil Lounge for a bit and then she danced at Hawthorne Strip.

We used to be friends on Facebook but I deleted my Facebook quite a bit ago.

Wonder if anybody know of her and where she dances now?

FlatRock
06-23-20, 19:27
Driving past the place at about 6:30 this morning on my way home from work (yep graveyard shift) and maybe a little rummy from being tired, but I just laughed to myself as the sign read "open for takeout".

CaptCrunches
06-26-20, 20:23
Does anybody know of a stripper in Portland name Winter?

She was a dancer at Lucky Devil Lounge for a bit and then she danced at Hawthorne Strip.

We used to be friends on Facebook but I deleted my Facebook quite a bit ago.

Wonder if anybody know of her and where she dances now?She dances Midshift at KitKat club. And this was a recent as last Saturday.

MyBudFang
07-15-20, 21:41
I take it the club's are open now?

What about the bookstores and theaters?

Goggins923
07-16-20, 13:11
I have visited Cab II in SE near 181st, and Dolphin in Beaverton. Cab II is not just open but wide open; masks required but how do you drink through a mask? Many attractive ladies performing. Dolphin is more restrained, but the expenditure of some time, and money, and cultivation, will reap rewards.

Pdx503
07-16-20, 21:11
I have visited Cab II in SE near 181st, and Dolphin in Beaverton. Cab II is not just open but wide open; masks required but how do you drink through a mask? Many attractive ladies performing. Dolphin is more restrained, but the expenditure of some time, and money, and cultivation, will reap rewards.Interesting. So do they rub their goods into your mask?

Goggins923
07-17-20, 13:59
Interesting. So do they rub their goods into your mask?No mask, but another type of protection was used.

Pdx503
07-18-20, 17:49
No mask, but another type of protection was used.Hahah, what? I'm lost.

JohnJohnson16
07-29-20, 00:28
Looks like there was Covid outbreak at DV8, server had it.

CreamPieSeeker
07-29-20, 00:51
Do you have source for this?

Looks like there was Covid outbreak at DV8, server had it.

JohnJohnson16
07-29-20, 01:03
Do you have source for this?They are closed right now. Go to the IG account of the sever who posts for the club, look at 12/24 post.

JohnJohnson16
07-29-20, 01:04
Looks like there was Covid outbreak at DV8, server had it.DV8_pdx IG. She is saying anyone that saw her at the club in the last week needs to get tested.

http://dv8.cc/home/schedule/

JohnJohnson16
07-29-20, 16:23
Second club has had an outbreak.

JohnJohnson16
07-29-20, 20:40
Spice closed, Covid.

https://www.instagram.com/spyceclub_pdx/?hl=en

Prinohb
08-18-20, 11:50
I as visiting Oregon this past weekend and stopped in Cabaret II on Sunday evening. Place was crowded and masks were, for the most part, worn by everyone. I didn't see any dancers that were over 30 nor any fatties. I watched a few stage dances and a dancer came to sit with me. We talked a bit and I got a 2 for 50 dance. It was mostly air because of the no touch Covid policy. She did bounce on my lap a few times and brought a titty within reach a couple of times. It was more torture than anything else. She had a nice tight bod. I was considering leaving and taking a chance on companionship of another form when a second dancer stopped by. We chatted a bit and she seemed more open to contact during dances. Did another 2 for 50 (she said they were normally 2 for 60). She provided a much more traditional lap dance with plenty of two way touching. Ended up she was coming off shift and offered takeout. I accepted and met at her place. Overpaid a bit for CBJ and CFS but it was a little safer than finding my own companionship in an unknown city.

Temp2018
08-18-20, 19:21
No shame, I can imagine being in that position and throwing down dumb money. Always wanted to have the experience of taking home a stripper. What ballpark are we talking about money wise?

I as visiting Oregon this past weekend and stopped in Cabaret II on Sunday evening. Place was crowded and masks were, for the most part, worn by everyone. I didn't see any dancers that were over 30 nor any fatties. I watched a few stage dances and a dancer came to sit with me. We talked a bit and I got a 2 for 50 dance. It was mostly air because of the no touch Covid policy. She did bounce on my lap a few times and brought a titty within reach a couple of times. It was more torture than anything else. She had a nice tight bod. I was considering leaving and taking a chance on companionship of another form when a second dancer stopped by. We chatted a bit and she seemed more open to contact during dances. Did another 2 for 50 (she said they were normally 2 for 60). She provided a much more traditional lap dance with plenty of two way touching. Ended up she was coming off shift and offered takeout. I accepted and met at her place. Overpaid a bit for CBJ and CFS but it was a little safer than finding my own companionship in an unknown city.

Prinohb
08-18-20, 21:07
Damage was 300 for one pop. No time limit was discussed but I imagine 30 minutes would have been a limit. Considering the VIP room was 275/30 minutes, this was a better deal. I was going to try to find an escort anyway so I'm not too upset I'm just spoiled because for that kind of money, I could have fucked three 8's or better at Hong Kong in Tijuana.

No shame, I can imagine being in that position and throwing down dumb money. Always wanted to have the experience of taking home a stripper. What ballpark are we talking about money wise?