PDA

View Full Version : Huntersville Area

Spoonieg25
01-30-06, 20:23
Well I needed to open up a new thread so that I could tell you all about my exploits. Sorry for such a long hiatus but the boy was busy!!

Spoonieg25
01-30-06, 20:53
Aiight people I have to back track to the year 2005 sometime in December. To bring you all up to date.

Dec 15ish.. I ran into a BSW on O'Keefe sometime around 0200 she supplied BBBJ then cover mish, in the ride. And I supplied one jack. No complaints, only problem was I wass too drunk to nut so she got the shit fucked out off her and then I nutted on her chin!!! Damn that was funny. I need to be like Ho Chaser with the camera but I don't think I have the luck or coordination.

But if you roll through the O'Keefe area in the wee hours of the morning you can see BSW in range from -2 up to an 8.

Now if you seen and 8 you might be seeing my girl Taboo. Damn this girl is BANGIN!!! Slim BSW about 5'7-8" weighning in at about 130.Wow!! She can have an attitude sometimes. But if she knows you she will definietely hook you up!! This girl has given me $10 BBBLTC!!

Now on the otherside of the tracks!! Over on Maltby for like the last two weeks there has been a thick BSW walking back and forth. There is also a slim BSW with braids.She is NASTY!!!! Never tried either one of these ladies, but the thick one is rather cute but she is older.

Then there is also my fan favorite Precious. I still have yet to fuck that girl. but she will still hook a brotha up with a BBBJTC for whatever I got in my pocket.

Now a word of caution if you were going down Princess Anne on Friday around noonish and you saw a thick-ass black girl with tiger stripes...You were not looking at a female!! She is a TV. I hate to admit it but IT fooled me.The FIRST time I picked it up it gave the best CBJ I ever had. Saw no adams apple, small hands, ,and feet. :-( got fooled. But the second time I wanted more (as usual cause I thought I had a WOMAN!) But anyway I saw something I shouldn't have seen and I was redfaced(red faced and a black dude don't work to well even though I am light-skinned) and immediately left, and never saw IT again untill Friday. I told ya'll that story to hope you all don't do the same mistake. Laugh all you want but anyone can be fooled!!

You would think I would have know better with two trips to Thailand!! Well ya'll be safe out there. More to come!

The Ogre
02-02-06, 00:30
Thank you Spoonie, huntersville used to be my stomping grounds when I lived in VA, im coming back up this weekend to see what is left. Great info.

Spoonieg25
02-02-06, 17:04
On the grind again!! I was putting about(translation I was suppose to be doing work related activities) and I was going down Maltby when I saw this out-freakin-standing ass, so I make the block and I hope that she was still there. And she was but between my uniform and what I needed to do I didn't have time to play but I got them digits and I will partake. Here name is NaNa or NeNe which ever, but she is a BSW about 5'3" and maybe 120. She had her hair braided and she was wearing some skin tight jeans and a red jacket.

I only noticed her because of the ass and wanted to get a better look, but me mongering sense was tingling and as I rolled pass she gave me the nod and a smile.Damn I wish I hadn't needed to be some where then cause I woulda....

Good luck guys and I saw her around 1330 today. Be safe.

Spoonieg25
04-04-06, 16:04
Sorry it has been a minute people but I was down in Orlando for a few weeks. Hell I gotta post some stuff on their board too!!
But I've been back here a little while and back in my little favorite area!! Well Saturday night there was like 3 nice looking BSW's out on St. Julian, this was after the sun went down. One of them was the female that was pregnant a few months ago. She 's about 5'2" real petite with dreads. Does a slow unrushed BBBJTCCIM, doesn't complain. The other one was a petite female not too bad in the looks department. Never saw her before or her buddy that was walking near by. The other female was taller with a nice ass( in those jeans anyway) All in all it wasn't a bad find that night. On my way down Gore I saw a fan favorite Africa!! Tall, thick BSW with a bad face. Watch out for her cause she will steal your money.

Then on Monday morning on my way to work I saw a very nice ass with some pink boots, at first I was wary cause I didn't know if it was a TV. Cause this girl kept herself up her name is Chantel or something and she had a nice shape But she looked like she was in her late 30's or mid 40's. The females from the first paragraph were in their early 20's.

Went through the Church St. side of the 'ville this morning and there were 3 BSW's out and about one wasn't bad looking kinda thick. But the other looked like a fuckin troll!!! I saw her and knew it was time to go to work.

Well becareful out there cause the 'ville is patrolled alot more, but darkness is our and the girl's friend. Just use a flashlite to check what you have getting into your ride.

Spoonieg25
04-11-06, 14:35
What's good people I was rolling through the Church St. side of the 'ville on Saturday and as I was going down O'Keefe I saw some sexy ass legs coming from a short skirt. Now being the fact that it was about 45 degrees I knew what was up from afar, so I proceeded to make the turn at A street and saw Beverly. A light skinned BSW, about a 6 on the SW scale and about a 4-5 on a real scale. BUT she had a nice ass body!! I could say she was about 5'1" maybe 125-130 lbs. Short haired.

Anyway back to the story she hopped in and I said what's up and she was like I'm trying to make some money and I said how much and she said a million. I laughed at her and then said so exactly how much, and she said whatever. So my Spidey sense was tingling and I said .2 for a BBBJTC but she didn't do CIM : (. DAMN!!!! But she did a slow unrushed BJ, lots of tongue and decent depth.

I gotta get a DAMN CAMERA!!!!!! Sorry no contact info and if I had a condom when I saw her I would have tried to break her back!!

On another note on Monday I saw a BSW with Burgundy hair walking down Tidewater near the Food Lion. The first time I passed I thought it was just a regular female till I got right up on her and she eyed me down. So I bust a U-ey and she was already gone. She was about 5'7 or so decent body but I didn't get a real good look at the face just the booty. Has anybody seen this female ????

Also last Sat the freaks were out on the St. Julian side of da 'Ville. There's a lot of action out but it's kind of hit or miss lately. If you go too early or late there is nothing there so on my way home or on my way anywhere in that general direction I'll roll through those areas to see what's out and about. Be safe out there cause Beverly showed me a new spot but some dude got arrested out there because he drove in the wrong direction to get awya from the MAN.

Spoonieg25
04-18-06, 16:40
What's the deal people!! I rolled through the 'Ville and I saw my girl Precious and she had a surprise for me...she was 7 months pregnant!! Thank god I know it ain't mine!! LOL!!! But I saw her and picked her up, usually I get head from her but I had been looking for her because I wanted to see if the good were any good. But seeing her preg I was apprehensive but she was like "if you wanna hit it you can" .So to make a long story short I got head and pussy from a preg girl for.2. She already had nice titties but they got bigger. Now she may not be for everyone because she has a trac tube but her head is pretty damn good because of that trac tube. That was Saturday as well.

Well on my way to work I saw a few out and about on both sides of the 'Ville
On St. Julian I saw my lil BSW with the dreads. But I passed,farther down Maltby there was another BSW she was a lil too thick for me. Made the turn on Princess Anne and this dude in a burgundy Suburban was pipcking up this blonde BSW she was a big gurl!! To each there own maybe he'll post or maybe he's a lurker.

Well that's it for now time to prowl later boyz and girlz. Stay safe

Knight Crawler
04-22-06, 09:58
Gotta thank you SpoonieG for keeping the board alive with your great intel. I've been mongering in Da'Ville since my days at NSU and while it seems the quality has dipped significantly you can still find a few good ones out there.

I live in the ATL now and visit often when time permits. Ever since you put me on to Precious last year I was prowling the streets searching for her. Well on my last visit home I ran across Precious. Guys, I gotta tell you if someone were to take this girl and keep her hair and nails done, I don't think anyone would let her out the house! Precious is a really cute girl w/natural green eyes and (had?) a cute little 19yr old body (think she's 23). I was cruising Maltby and the surrounding area one late night and was about to call it quits when I saw a woman walk across Tidewater Dr. When the girl got in the car and told me her name was Precious, I was like JACKPOT! We went and parked at a discreet location and baby girl did her thang! The pussy was nice, wet, and fresh. SpoonieG is right, her head skills are awesome! I had to back up off of her before I blew my load.

All in all she was one of the best BSW I've had. Even got the digits.

7 months pregnant, huh? March, Feb, Jan, woohoo! Not mine! Had to think about it though. <grin>

Keep up the great work SpoonieG! If you're ever in the "A", let me know I have a few heater-heads for you.

BAMF!

Spoonieg25
04-24-06, 16:21
Thanks for the invite man hopefully I can get that to the ATL before I head back overseas. Glad to know I wasn't the only one to see Precious but too bad morre people don't post.

Spoonieg25
04-24-06, 17:03
Friday I didn't go out cause I had to take care of some things, but Saturday I did. I went on the stroll about 2200 and on St. Julian nothing. Went down Maltby samething nada. Cruised the whole circuit and came back to St. Julian and saw a fan favorite that I thought had moved on or went to jail. Don't know her name( or more to the point don't remember). But she's a BSW about 5'7" with some tig o bitties!!! Also the ass is pretty phat. Well I spotted her and was attempting to make the kill when ole uncle leo pops up. So I play it cool like I was headed in that direction make the turn going towards that little bridge to head to the other side of DaVille and they follow. So I take another turn, I'm chillin,just rolling non chalantly and they take the turn too. I figure damn they might think I'm tryin to pick up ole girl with all the assets so I'm comming up with my story. So I decided I'll park and make it look like I was going to go see someone. Well I had a) good timing b) a good girl BSW. I had pulled up to Precious' house and she was home!!! She saw the cops and was cool, she was like " Wassup boo boo what took you so long?" and she informed me her brother had gotten stabbed there earlier. So the cops where out heavy.

So to make a long story short she hooked me up. The cops rolled on and I got half and half for .2. I think that it's mostly cause she knows me though more than anything else. BUT I was still pissed that I missed out on the ASS and TITTIES but I stayed out of jail and an embarrising situation. I also saw Beverly but when I saw her another monger had her attention and she hopped in with him before I could doo anything. Snooze ya looze.

Also I think I may have found a new annex to my little spot cause when I had Precious I went past another female in a jogging suit in Lindenwood, very, very cute and she was giving every car the look.

Sunday the hookers were out like crazy in the 'Ville almost 8 females where out and about wearing their Sunday's shortest!!! LOL!! But some were decent some weren't. But to let you know they are coming back out. And it looks like the WOMEN have taken the Church St. side back from the TV's. Thank Goodness!!!

On my way to work this morning at o dark thirty I saw one possible but she kept her head down after I made 2 passes I dipped to work. Well it's time to ride out and the 'Ville is on my way home hope to see something!!

Be safe out there and post dammit cause I've seen a grip of ya'll out there. If I had a camera this shit would really get off.

Spoonieg25
04-26-06, 17:58
I have no clue how to start this but it was a friggin trip!!! I was rolling around last night from about 2200-2300, and I saw a few BSW's out. I saw Beverly again she was wearing a short black dress and had weave in her head. She does look good but when I saw her I didn't have the chance to pull a uey. So by the time I made it back around she was gone. Missed out again. So I was pissed at this point and wanted to see what else was out.

Enter Michelle... petite, mid to late thirties BSW. Usually has on some high ass shorts to show off her nice legs. I see her and she says that I should come back in a few minutes because she was waiting on her brother to bring her the key to her house. Well I rolled off but not out, I came back and she said she didn't want to miss out on any money so I brinng her by her neices house so she could make a phone call. So at this point I was about to kick myself for being a damn chauffer and kick her ass to the curb when she said she was ready and she had a place. So we go to her friends' place...one of the worse spots I ever been in I might add. But we get there and she said okay lets go( no money has changed hands yet.) So I pull out the condom to go to town and she wants me to rub my dick on her clit cause it makes her horny!! Go fuckin figure! So I do that cause she kept pulling my dick out. So I rub then I start taggin cause I am RET to GO!! And she asks me if I like anal sex, so in mid stroke I said why do you and she said yes!!So I start to sllid out and pay attention to what she's doing, she's smokin a fuckin crack pipe while I'm hittin it!!! I've never had that shit happen. SO she smokin and I'm strokin but she's doing all the work while I'm in her ass, so I speed up and she says no, pull out and put it in my pussy. So as I pull out she turns around with a towel cause she had shit on my dick!!! Thank god it was only a little but it was there and the smell EWWWW!!! I put another condom on a skull fucked her till I came then I went washed my hands and ran home in the pouring rain thinking the whole time "Thank God for condoms!!"

Take it for what it was worth she was tight in both places and she was really unrushed, I was there a total of about 40 min. Oh did I mention it was all only .2!!!! Beat that. It was the weirdest most exhilaration experience of my young mongering career and one I will not live again cause one time was more than enough.

Be safe out there I quite a few unmarks out there!

Spoonieg25
05-02-06, 16:50
Well I've finally done it!! I caught up to Beverly, a 46 yo BSW with some bad ass legs. But the face is not so good. She's about 5'5"-5'6" not a bad figure. She has hazel eyes....She also gives a helluva BBBJTOCCIM for .2 but she gave up some tight ass pussy and some head for .2. Not a bad take on my account. She was suprised that the man right here was packin!! But she had a story of how she will and has make you feel less manly if you are not a certain "size".
Meet her and crushed that on Sat.

Now there is some young blood in Da' Ville I saw her once and I'm sure I'll see her again. She was walking around Princess Anne and the surrounding side streets. She initially didn't look like a SW with her Chloe glasses and her jeans on but it was her carriage and the way she carried her purse that made me look and low and behold I got not only the look but I also go the wave. If only I could only have gotten around the audience that she was keeping I woulda scooped her.

There was another BSW with some nice DSL's kinda thick with short hair. She was walking down Maltby on Sun afternoon. Blue jeans and a tied up shirt. Got the look but she wouldn't stop. Oh well her lose.

Watch out for Netta or Africa, she's back on the prowl after a hiatus. A tall dark skinned BSW kinda thick with a FUPA(fat upper pussy area)!! She gives really good head with some real good deepthroat, BUT that is if she does not scam you. She came up on me to apologize for when she got ya boy but I really wasn't hearing that until she said to make it up she'd give me head for the low low price of $8 yes $8, so I took it why not. She did the deed and I took my time to nut.Overall I haven't hit but be advised she will scam you i f you're not careful.

Becarefull in Da'Ville cause there are plenty girls but also plenty LEO. My man in the "grocery getter" I hope you post one day cause I bet you got some stories to tell cause you out there more than me and I'm sorry I beat you to Beverly on Sat nite.....Naw I'm not. You beat me to some girls too it's all good.

Spoonieg25
05-08-06, 11:36
Rain may have made it a shitty day but I saw BSW on O'Keefe in the early am in the rain. Didn't have time to partake.

Knight Crawler
05-09-06, 10:12
SpoonieG,

Your experience w/Michelle sounds like this hella foine redbone named Wanda down here in the ATL I met while creeping. It was daylight and I took a stroll to see what was on the tracks when I ran across Wanda. This woman had one of the baddest bodies that I've seen on a streetwalker. Did I also mention that she was foine?!! I damn near blew my load just talking to her. Anyway, she also had this incredibly phat ass! I knew right off your boy was gonna have to front more than $20 for her. She takes me to a place this dude was letting her stay at. We get in the room and it was almost a page from your experience w/Michelle. She pulls out a pipe and starts hitting da rock! Right then, I thought this ***** is gonna get me killed sitting here w/my dick in my hands while she gets stoned! She's laying on her belly across the bed sucking on that glass dick. I was jealous to say the least. So I politely let her know that me and my friend was ready for action (poked in the forehead w/my longfellow). She takes a long drag from the pipe and shoves my dick in her mouth until it was literally SMOKING! She then started giving me some of the best BBBJ I've had in my young life. I could tell that she was turned on by the whole experience. She kept blowing smoke on my friend and then she had this mirror in the room. She made me back up and kept pointing for me to watch her as she was watching herself suck my dick! Shit, I started looking for the red flashing light cause I just knew I was being filmed. So I got into character and tried to 'ghetto gag' her (dick indentation protruding from back of neck). After that I turned her fine red ass over and gave her the best 2 minutes fuck of her life. Ok, I'm kidding. It was more like 5 minutes. Hell, the big head wanted to last longer, but the little head said "Hey Boss, I done lasted as long as I could, but after that BJ I'm gonna have to tap out now."

Saw her on another occasion w/some tights on with the fucking crotch cut out!!! I thought I saw bush, but I wasn't sure until she got in the car and spread her legs open as she greeted me. Off da chain! Paid $5 to use this guy's room. She proceeds to give me the same smokey BBBJ as before as she played w/herself. Anyway, she looks up at me and asks, "You wanna fuck me in my ass, don't you?" Once again, I started looking for red flashing light cause I swear it was showtime! I put the condom on and place the tip in her ass and she did something I've never experienced. She started gyrating her ass and moving back and forth like a snake while playing with herself until I was all the way in her ass! Dude, I would have wifed (added to the stable)this chick if she wasn't on the rock. I stroked that ass like there was no tomorrow until she started calling me daddy (don't do that daddy)and shit. Right then, the little man said, "Hey Boss, this ***** needs more than another rock, she needs therapy." So I hurry up and nut before I go totally limp. As you could imagine when I pulled out, fudgesicle city. Awww, just nasty.

Sorry for the long post, but you took me back with that one. I telling you, you need to come to the "A".

BAMF!

Spoonieg25
05-10-06, 02:19
Crawler,
I've been saying that for years but Uncle Sam ain't lettin ya boy get to the real DURTY!! But he is making up for it.... I'm going back to Japan in a few months for the next 3-4 years and it is going to be a blast again. Being this being my second time over there. Been to the ATL once and I know if I go back I ain't leavin!!

Ok on to buisness....Rolled through the 'Ville early in the PM, and guess who I see but don't have time to partake...Michelle. Oh well if she was on a stroll today she will be tomorrow as well. I also saw this one skinny skank on Barre(side street by the train tracks flaggin down people, but she's too nasty!!) I also saw a fan favorite, don't know her name but she is always walking on St Julian.From the back she looks damn good then she turns around and you see a huge FUPA(front upper pussy area). Not too bad in the face but I've passed.

Saw another skank in some red velvet pants...avoid her word is she got the ninja(HIV). I got that from another SW in the area. Also avoid April cause she is rumored to have the ninja as well. April is a tall, about 5'8" slim BSW with a bangin body but looks to make you kill yourself. She's real chatty... I got with her one time the post is in here somewhere but never again. She wanted me to hit it but it smelled too bad and her head was horrible. But another SW told me she was bad off too. So be aware some girls like me and they watch out for me. Kinda strange or they just trying to make sure I've got limited options.

Went to the Chuch St.side and there is this one suspect female but I think she's a dopegirl cause she was stupid enough to pull a bag of rocks out to sell in the middle of the street. But she's dark skinned and currently pregnant, but she does have a nice face but she will give you the look but I think she interested in selling something else.

Well be safe out there.

Spoonieg25
10-22-06, 15:12
Well i haven't posted in a minute cause I had some issues that I had to take care of, but now I'm good!!! Well let me just say that the streets ain't dead where I roll. The past couple months have been great!

Out in the 'Ville as of late there has been quite a bit of action even with heavy LE enforcement in the area. This is one area that it does not matter how many times they roll through the girls are there no matter what time of day.

Alright I ran into Neecy 36 y/o BSW she is usually near that small store near Princess Anne. I have not fucked her yet just because the head is so good.First time I met her we parked in her driveway which is pretty much off the street and near some trees down the street from the school. While we were there she gave me one of the top BBBJTCCIM that I have ever had in life!! Slurpin, deep throatin and the whole nine. She even went down and with shaft in mouth started lickin my balls!! Damn gettin hard just thinkin about it!! Second time I met het same thing late at night,early am same place and she caught my attention. Well we go to the same place for the same thing. At this point I'm thinkin that I'm gettin a great deal especially cause this time she let me have pretty much my own little "Ghetto Gaggers" scene. Held her head and throat fucked the shit out of her. The third time we meet up was after work, I was just rollin through window shoppin' and she was peeking out her door and as I rolled by she noticed me. Well I make the loop and come back around to kinda park in front of her house. Well as I pull up a cop car pulls up right in front of me!! They stopped to speak to the people next door because of some gang related graffiti,and here I am 5 ft away talking to a hooker!! So I park and head inside and we talk for a while,she's smokin and drinking a beer and here I am looking at her for the first time in day light thinking damn you not real cute!!LOL But I knew that I only wanted head,so she start going at it and she's light just put it in for a lil while..I look at her and that booger in her nose and just put my dick back in her mouth grinnin!! A lil more throat fuckin and ya boy nutted on her face and left. Each time was a Jackson. Nice service,lots of enthusiasm but really lackin in the looks. Decent body but the big ass granny panties were a big turn off.

That was Neecy now on to Shanelle.She's another BSW,but she's TALL, at least 5'11" with a thick body, not fat but thick. She's 44 not bad in the face but also not that bad. I met her a couple times and saw her last night in the 'Ville of off Barraud at about 0200.Well she's real skittish,so she don't just hop in cars and roll out.So I picked her up the first time and we drove around and her favorite phrase was "you feel what I'm saying". So we drove to "her"spot which is damn good and she blows the soldier and by her bein a tall girl I surprised her cause what she saw she didn't expect. So she's doin the damn thing and stops to ask me am I long winded,and I say only when you stop. So she goes back to work and I blow and she's like i normally don't catch and I'm thinking "yeah right".So I run into her like a week later for the same action and she talks me into fuckin her. LOL, but the price never went up! But she stripped down and had a small odor...not a big time funk but one. So I strapped up and only put the head in the whole time till I nutted,and untill last night I hadn't seen her again.

Forgive me for the length fellas but it's been a minute since I posted and I been pretty busy lately.

I meet a slim chocolate cutie named Angie,but I only got head from her cause she's so good.Haven't seen her since cause she says she been layin low cause she got warrants.She gave the digits haven't used them yet to see if they work.

Of course Precious was out every burgundy moon.So when I saw her I scooped her. But she ain't out alot, hopefully she takin care of her kid she just had.She is good for head or her tight pussy. Got digits but they work every once in a while.

Now my "GEM" my diamond in the rough...This girl is BAD!! Pretty face bangin body! She's 33 and looks 23 caramel complexcion and just built all kinds of right.She is a newcomer in the area.First time we met she walked away cause she thought I was LE and I thought she might be, looked that good. But the second time I pretty much got her cause I was persistent, maybe a lil too much but those of you who cruise the area and there are plenty knows she's worth it.Anyway we met up and she gave me a BBBJTCCIM for a jack and I got her digits which are off right now. Second time we hooked up I was window shopping in the area and she basically flagged me down as I rolled by, so same scenario except this time we went to her crib...$5 room fee and went in...but I had a problem as we went in the BSW that is always walking out and around on Barraud was comming out of the room. The problem was they started playing gospel music!! I don't know I felt a lil funny about that. So she's going to town suckin my shit but I couldn't cum because of the music. If i had a condom I woulda tried to break her back.LOL. But last night I'm rollin through and this car rolls up on me real fast,so I turn and it turns too, so I get my shit ready as pull over not knowing who or what that is....You guessed it it was her LoKey(Low Key) I told her to never do that shit again!! But I couldn't get mad too long she had her hair done and was lookin all good and shit...Yeah i know SUCKER!! LOL, but I found a spot and got 50/50 for .3 so I'm good!!!!

There are quite a few other females out and about....
Damn I almost forgot the funniest shit. Last weekend I was rolling down Tidewater I had already passed Lafeyette and I saw a female walkin' and she was dressed a lil too good for 0300,so I make the loop and there was another monger tryin to holla at her and she didn't bite so as I roll up she's like hey can I get a ride my feet are killin me...I thought about that for like 5 seconds. She was a lil big but had a pretty ass face but as she got closer her weight was proportional...meaning she also was not fat. ASS and TITTIES! So she hopes in and starts talkin buisness and I told her I didn't have no loot, so as I turn into St.Jullian she reaches over and grabs my dick!! Pulls it out and starts suckin on it....I repeat I have no loot, (cause I go out with set amounts and had already spent it on Neecy) and she says don't worry cause she was payin for her ride! So as I drive and get head i have no idea where she needs to go,so she stops long enough to say turn here or there. YES this is dangerous...lil dude big 6'0" tall thick girl givin brain bad combo. Not to mention as I rolled by everyone can see whats going on. So we get to her destionation I don't know nut but I'm smilin!! Drop her off and go home.

But there is a thick short haired blonde BSW out and about, never tried cause by the time I see her and turn around she's gone. There is another female who has a damn good fade but she looks real laid back and gives great head!! There's another BSW with a good fade, sexy legs and a wild look in her eyes be carefull she real dirty(smell)! But the other one is alright. There is a new phenomenon in the 'ville too..a WSW she looks mid 30's but I passed cause she been wearin the same clothes for about 2 weeks now.

Okay last but not least is Shorty..I met her about a year ago. Real spinner and decent face. Currently she has blue hair. LOL. She saw me stop and hopped in and immediately she asked was I gonna beat her ass! She remembered me from a year ago. Cause the last time we met she dipped out with my loot and embarressed me in the hood! So I told her she could make it up and she said how...I said a freebee and she was like I can't cause I gotta make money to get my ex-b/f out of jail and I was like well let me go and drop you off then and she was like...aiight I owe you but you better pick me up again and I said cool. She goes to town and was like we gotta do this fast. But after like 3 min of it she's like can you jack off while I lick your balls and you can cum in my mouth and I said okay. So she's alternating between the head and the balls, while I'm jackin. Finally I nut..she catches and it cost me $1 cause she was thirsty!!!LOL but I got her digits and she showed me were she lived.

Yes ya boy did have fun and will continue to have fun at this point with this luck. Well ya'll take it easy and be safe, I gotta go post in the P-town one as well.

Spoonieg25
11-01-06, 21:20
Well last night I got on my stroll and saw what I could see. It was about 0300 not much was out but on my way back home I saw Shanelle...so we found a lil cubby hole and she gave me a BBBJCIM for a jacknot too bad other than that it was quiet.

Spoonieg25
11-05-06, 18:20
Well last night I was rollin through the 'Ville around....2330 or so. I was on my to no where in particular coming from nowhere...well on barraud I saw the same BSW that i have been seeing for the last year or so...rolled past her.On my way farther down St.Julian I saw April..BSW awesome body...fucked up demenor and stinky pussy unless (she fixed that). Rolled past her too...i know I know I have said it before you snooze you loose but I wanted to window shop. Saw nothing else that was out on the Church St. side or on the St.Julian side so I rolled back to St.Julian....guess what?The multiplied..the same 2 were there joined by a crazy strung out crackhead,very few girls are really noticably high but she is ALWAYS strung the fuck out!!! Avoid at all cost!!! Unless you like a thick ass crackhead knawing on ya dick!!

Anyways there was also a female I never saw before...she was a big girl and wrapped up pretty warm as well.But after a few loops I settled on the female on Baraud..the reason it took so long was because she is friends with LoKey and didn't want no shi to pop off. So I roll up on her and she says"is it her lucky day" and I say it is if you hurry the fuck up and get in. She hops in and says since she heard that I was workin with a "monsta" she been dyin for me to pick her up. So she ask what I want and we find a spot,I don't know about ya'll but the first time I get with a female I want some head cause I'm tryin to see how she gonna work it.. Well I knew she was older and the older ones are usually the bomb!!! Well she got into it,damn she got into it...deepthroatin,gaggin,lickin the twins...good lawd why didn't I pick her up sooner. She got a lil too into it because she was damn near in my lap with my dick dancin on her tonsils. She also did something I have never had done..She called herself spankin my ass while suckin my dick!!! But the service was the bomb!! Well while she's servinin me she givin me the lowdown on my girl Lokey..nothin bad just tellin me why I hadn't seen her.But to make a long story short, I found a new one I might see again...fuck...no but she can always suck my dick!!Total damage .2.

Well the girls have been telling me that they have quitea few undercover unit in the area so becarefull.

Spoonieg25
11-07-06, 17:17
Well on my home I rolled through the 'Ville this about an hour ago and I saw about 5 BSW rolling in various areas. There were two on Princess Anne, one was Neicy and the other one was a thicker one. I can't remember her name but I haven't seen her in months...She gives great head if you 1)have a condom and 2) can take all the BS...She will not let you CIM for .2 she wants .4 for that!!! And if you ain't packin she will clown(at least she said she would). I personally haven't had her too many times cause she always gets on her philosopy of we(mongers) should spend our money better....But she is also picky as to her clientelle.So buyer beware YMMV.

Shanelle was on the stroll on St.Julian going towards Tidewater and April was of course out on Maltby . The other BSW I talked about a couple of posts ago was out she was wearing an orange shirt and blue pants. April was wearing a blue jacket and black pants with a black beanie on her head.

They'll probably be back out as long as it doesn't rain too bad.Once again watch out for LE cause they are out and about.Be safe.

Vbgent4u2c
11-08-06, 00:39
Well, like you said, Spoonie. The 'Ville is just way too hot and white boys like me stick out like sore thumbs if we cruise that area.

Well on my home I rolled through the 'Ville this about an hour ago and I saw about 5 BSW rolling in various areas. There were two on Princess Anne, one was Neicy and the other one was a thicker one. I can't remember her name but I haven't seen her in months...She gives great head if you 1)have a condom and 2) can take all the BS...She will not let you CIM for .2 she wants .4 for that!!! And if you ain't packin she will clown(at least she said she would). I personally haven't had her too many times cause she always gets on her philosopy of we(mongers) should spend our money better....But she is also picky as to her clientelle.So buyer beware YMMV.

Shanelle was on the stroll on St.Julian going towards Tidewater and April was of course out on Maltby . The other BSW I talked about a couple of posts ago was out she was wearing an orange shirt and blue pants. April was wearing a blue jacket and black pants with a black beanie on her head.

They'll probably be back out as long as it doesn't rain too bad.Once again watch out for LE cause they are out and about.Be safe.

Spoonieg25
11-08-06, 16:11
Well that's true and isn't true. the 'Ville may be hot but as many people cruise that area white and black there should be WAY more reports than just me.

Anyways..I saw the little petit BSW whose wig is bigger than her and the female from a few posts ago this morning on my way to work and after the train passed I saw Shenelle again..They'll probably be out cause they have to make up for what the rain took away.

Be safe and I may go back out later on...

Chill1983
08-31-09, 20:27
I was heading home and I ran into a BSW around 7:20 pm. She was a 4 on the SW scale but she had a nice ass. I picked her up at St. Julian and Barraud. I forgot got what her name was but she wore a shirt over her head. We done the cop check and she told me she would do everything for.2. I asked her did it include greek and she said yes. For the CBJ she used too much teeth. Then for the CFS I got it doggie style and she wasn't making that much effort. And for the covered greek It wasn't even long before I smelled sh** and I immediately pulled out and there was feces all over my cover. I told her to take off my cover and I put on another cover and I finished CFS from the back. Overall the experience wasn't all that good. But on the other hand I wasn't expecting that much for.2. I probably won't see her again

Be safe out there.

TheBootyMan
02-04-14, 23:07
Ever so often, I like to make sure that the Ville ain't dead. Saw a young (23) slim thing walking down PA from Park Ave. So I offered a ride, but she replied she needs money. Got what I needed. .35 lighter in the pocket, I dropped her back off so she could go pay for what she needed.

TheBootyMan
03-14-14, 14:18
An abbreviated version of a longer night.

Saw on an old pro at it near the Economy on Tidewater. Rolled through the Ville and Barraud Park around 10 (right after rain on Wed) saw nothing. Came back closer to 11:30 saw 2 and a probable on Barre. Made my choice and wasn't disappointed. Full version of the night in Streetwalker Reports. As the weather warms, they will be coming out more. And I will try to get more locations as LE is hot on the main roads it seems.

Stay safe!

Forumvip
03-15-14, 18:34
An abbreviated version of a longer night.

Saw on an old pro at it near the Economy on Tidewater. Rolled through the Ville and Barraud Park around 10 (right after rain on Wed) saw nothing. Came back closer to 11:30 saw 2 and a probable on Barre. Made my choice and wasn't disappointed. Full version of the night in Streetwalker Reports. As the weather warms, they will be coming out more. And I will try to get more locations as LE is hot on the main roads it seems.

Stay safe!Thanks for the update, TheBootyMan. The Ville used to be such a great spot. Glad to hear that every once and awhile you could still get lucky!