PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Kitie Carson
01-21-07, 19:54
Travelling professional about 1.5 hrs NW of Missoula. No providers around here that I could find so I began Looking at ID,WA as the are only 1-2 hrs away. I did find a provider who agreed to make the 2.5 hr drive. 5 for 2 hrs.
She arrived about 2 hrs late. WHen she got here shetook off her jacket and I could tell the nice boobs were fake. We chatted for a minte then she asked for a taste. SHe got down on her knees and she proceeded to give me a nice long bbbj cimws.Very nice.She took her time and licked me clean.
After that she wanted to change and came out of Bathroom in Nice Red lingerie shorts and Bra. We went to BR and she got on her back and we kissed a whie and plyed around then proceeded to pound her missionary ,licking her nice fake tits and proceeding to cum. After,she said uh-oh and I was like what? She said her time of the month started. and sure enough red on Bed..great.overall good service, She is older though ,but I don't care.

Kitie Carson
01-21-07, 21:44
Here are the pics of my gal

Sitting BS
04-13-08, 01:55
Hey everyone. I am a truck driver from New Jersey. Normally I just post on the Jersey boards. However, I occasionally stop for a little action on the road. This is the first time I have had a chance to drive through Montana. Along the interstate, I noticed a billboard for a strip club that had truck parking. I also knew I had a little time to kill. The place advertised was Sagebrush Sam's. It is located West of Butte, exit 122 off of I-15. It is down the road from the Pilot.

All in all, it was not a bad place. The stage was big enough though that stripper pole wobbled enough to make me worry. They have a few gaming machines, and I noticed a card table with a dealer. Good bar. I had to instruct the owner on how to make a Rocky Mountain Motherfucker (which was funny, considering the location), but the selection offered was ok. Corona and Guinness never hurts.

There were three girls on that night. If you get distracted easily, the music in this place might not be for you. It seemed like the music cut out every other song. The DJ blamed it on old, faulty equipment. Of the three girls, only one really caught my attention. However, I must say that each had a good stage show, and each was good at something. And as long as you put a few bucks on the stage each time they come around, your head will end up pretty much everywhere on them, and vice versa. One guy lost his shorts to a girl named Olivia. His underwear was sticking up, she grabbed it, and half his shorts ripped right out!

At the advice of a fellow trucker I met there, I gave Olivia a try for a lapdance. I don't know who thought Olivia was a good stripper name, but I chose to heed his advice because out of the three girls, she was the only one that took all her clothes off on stage. (I understand they all get naked for lapdances)

We went to the lapdance area which is somewhat hidden from the rest of the joint, but not enough for my own taste. It is basically a few easy chairs sitting in a corner of the building. The DJ has a clear view of the area. The dances cost. 30 a song. I really wish I hadn't spent. 30 on Olivia.

I generally give the girl a small tip (. 10) before beginning, for "inspiration". This did not work on Olivia. She made me keep my hands to myself, gave a rather dull lapdance, and hopped off as song as the song was ending. This song was playing before we even got started. I wasn't about to argue the point. I've found that my instincts are pretty good, and I had only myself to blame for going on another drunk patrons advice. (As you may have guessed, I did not reward her with a post-dance tip)

Fortunately I had already paid for another lapdance. This one, with May. This girl is a different story. The moment I saw her I wanted a lapdance with her. After a little bit of observation, I was sure. She didn't take the G-string off on stage, but she did some crazy stuff anyway. She seemed very creative. She is also fairly curvy. The other two girls were thinner with the evidence of former fat showing. May did not have this problem. She was by no means a big girl, just filled out in all the right places.

I handed May my regular pre-dance. 10 and she asked me to help her take off her clothes. I tested the waters and she had no problems letting my hands wander to certain areas. As I neared the front 9 hole, I asked if I was ok. She just laughed and said "You're fine, but don't go any further. " My hands and face ended up everywhere. She got implants in October (you can still the scars, but they aren't bad) and she had no problem letting me explore the landscape. She did request that I not bite. I should point out that she is not open to propositions. If she lets you do it, that's what you get to do. Despite her request, she ended up landing the front nine and the back nine on my hand for me a number of times. From her expression I could see it was no accident. While I found myself examining the front nine hole (as well as the back nine) I did not reach in. She was absolutely awesome and did not restrict the dance to one song. When she did tell me that time was almost over, I chose to extend. Her dangling belly ring can be hypnotic.

When it came time for her to get on stage again (since there were only three, she couldn't just change her place in the rotation) I handed her a nice tip for a job very well done. While it wasn't the absolute best lapdance I have ever had, it definitely ranked up there. If you live near there, or find yourself in the area, I suggest you stop by.

TheBigo19
12-07-09, 18:24
Here on biz and I'm really bummed out that nothing is going on. I RTFF. I checked CL and got nothing.

Any info would help.

PM me if necessary.

Kitie Carson
12-08-09, 04:17
Here on biz and I'm really bummed out that nothing is going on. I RTFF. I checked CL and got nothing.

Any info would help.

PM me if necessary.

No,NO,and none...From Butte ,headed west Nothing..I have heard of some amps in eastern MT, never been though..
best bet is to hit CL..Ive hit some strip clubs in Missoula,but take out never offered...

Humpty Dumpty
06-05-10, 15:22
I drove by what appeared to be a soup kitchen for homeless bums on Ryman Ave. I noticed a decent looking redhead in her early 20s who could probably use some cash for drugs, but could not get her attention.

BlueVeinThrobr
02-16-11, 19:09
Feel sorry for you guys out here can't get a dream anywhere will be back next year hope it's better then.

BlueVeinThrobr
02-16-11, 19:16
Beggers can't be choosy in Montana thats for sure.

IAmJacks
09-14-14, 21:08
Sry to those who could not reach me. Try now.