PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Licker 4369
02-15-06, 19:03
Hey Guys,

I am looking for any low down on the street action in Poplar Bluff. I would appreciate any info I can get.

Thanks!

Dkuym
02-20-06, 16:45
I am seeking any info on take-out, dine-in, etc in Joplin.

Jeffc 574
04-28-06, 13:21
I get to the lake off season a few times a year for business meetings. I have done the juice bars but would like something more. Any Mps? The drive to Columbia is not what I had in mind.

Thanks.

Larks Tongue
04-29-06, 15:41
I get to the lake off season a few times a year for business meetings. I have done the juice bars but would like something more. Any Mps? The drive to Columbia is not what I had in mind.

Thanks.No MP's or AMP's in the lake area. The closest would be Columbia or Springfield. There are some independent ladies that work the lake.

Rollamale
04-30-06, 15:48
Well I met a lady in Rolla this week. She is not a pro. A frined of mine met her here in Rolla on business gave me her name. Said she was a bit pricey but hey I gave her a call. I called her later in the afternoon this past Friday. She said she was going be at a resturant/bar in town and to meet her there around 6pm. She told me what she looked like and what she was wearing and I did the same. We met had a couple of drinks and as we were finishing up the 2nd drink we discussed business. Quote was 1.5 for company, dinner and drinks,3. for anything else from now till 12 pm.

So I went for 3. for the whole evening of dinner and drinks, even went to a movie. She had a nice motel room. We took a shower togethere with lots of play with some brief bb oral. Played some more, then on to the bed. She slipped on some nice sexy heels, she had a small cd player and danced a provactive dance using me as a dance pole. Lots of teasing some more brief BB oral then she slid on the mint smelling flavored condom. The bed was situated to where I could look in the mirror and watch my her use her skills. She let me reach her box and finger her. Nice and moist. I was about to blow my load when I wanted her to stop so I could take her for a ride. But she would not, she stoped sucking and started talking dirty and started suking some more. She then did some ball licking, deep throatd me till I shot. It was great but I was upset that I did not get to fuck her.

She left to get a warm wash cloth cleaned me up and laid down next to me and started stroking me and asked if I was ready to fuck her now. Like hell yeah. She did some more oral, slid a fresh condom on and hoped on top. As she rode me she played with her clit which was a big turn on. I then moved her to doggie where she would reach around and rubed my nut sack. Then on to missionary with some DFK which she started herself. This was some great GFE and PSE all togethere. Nothing was rushed. All togthere it cost me 4.5 for drinks, dinner, went to a movie. She provided the room which was a nice room.

She says she only does this on a limited part time basis and decides who she wants to be with by meeting them for drinks first. Only dates is she is attracted to them and if they are someone she would sleep with It is during that time she decides if she wants to date them or not. She is late 30s, 36 c, weight 120, height 5 4, pretty eyes a bit of pouch, no stretch marks. She is lots of fun.

Will see again

Rer12
05-01-06, 09:36
Well I met a lady in Rolla this week. She is not a pro. A frined of mine met her here in Rolla on business gave me her name. Said she was a bit pricey but hey I gave her a call. I called her later in the afternoon this past Friday. She said she was going be at a resturant/bar in town and to meet her there around 6pm. She told me what she looked like and what she was wearing and I did the same. We met had a couple of drinks and as we were finishing up the 2nd drink we discussed business. Quote was 1.5 for company, dinner and drinks,3. for anything else from now till 12 pm.

So I went for 3. for the whole evening of dinner and drinks, even went to a movie. She had a nice motel room. We took a shower togethere with lots of play with some brief bb oral. Played some more, then on to the bed. She slipped on some nice sexy heels, she had a small cd player and danced a provactive dance using me as a dance pole. Lots of teasing some more brief BB oral then she slid on the mint smelling flavored condom. The bed was situated to where I could look in the mirror and watch my her use her skills. She let me reach her box and finger her. Nice and moist. I was about to blow my load when I wanted her to stop so I could take her for a ride. But she would not, she stoped sucking and started talking dirty and started suking some more. She then did some ball licking, deep throatd me till I shot. It was great but I was upset that I did not get to fuck her.

She left to get a warm wash cloth cleaned me up and laid down next to me and started stroking me and asked if I was ready to fuck her now. Like hell yeah. She did some more oral, slid a fresh condom on and hoped on top. As she rode me she played with her clit which was a big turn on. I then moved her to doggie where she would reach around and rubed my nut sack. Then on to missionary with some DFK which she started herself. This was some great GFE and PSE all togethere. Nothing was rushed. All togthere it cost me 4.5 for drinks, dinner, went to a movie. She provided the room which was a nice room.

She says she only does this on a limited part time basis and decides who she wants to be with by meeting them for drinks first. Only dates is she is attracted to them and if they are someone she would sleep with It is during that time she decides if she wants to date them or not. She is late 30s, 36 c, weight 120, height 5 4, pretty eyes a bit of pouch, no stretch marks. She is lots of fun.

Will see again
Sounds like you got your money's worth. WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vouyer
05-23-06, 16:33
I was at the lake 2 weeks ago and stopped in to one of the Stip Club/Juice Bars on Highway 54 on the Jefferson City side of Osage Beach. Overall, pretty dull. The girls were all 4-5 on the 10 scale, and I could not get any action from any of them.

Is there any action at any of the Lake-area juice bars?

Thanks!

Jeffc 574
06-02-06, 11:31
I get to the lake a few times a year. This past trip was in April. Went to Earth Angelz in Eldon. I forget the name of the dancer, but ended up with some fingering and a great (if fully clothed) private dance. Did a three song set. By the time the second song started the "rules" where histroy.

I have been to Eclipse a few times and it is a good club. Never anything close to "extras" but nice girls.

Earth Angelz is straight north on 54 to Eldon. An easy drive over SR 5 to Eclipse. The club at 54 and 42 sucked.

I was at the lake 2 weeks ago and stopped in to one of the Stip Club/Juice Bars on Highway 54 on the Jefferson City side of Osage Beach. Overall, pretty dull. The girls were all 4-5 on the 10 scale, and I could not get any action from any of them.

Is there any action at any of the Lake-area juice bars?

Thanks!

Paces
07-06-06, 10:45
Anyone had any experience with Bella of St Joe. I was thinking of trying her out, but would like a little info first. I have talked to her on the phone. Seems nice. Kinda pricey. I would check her out for the team if I get no negative feedback.

Be safe

Pace

Vouyer
07-07-06, 16:57
Jeff,

I went to that place. Couldn't find any action. I even bought a 3 song set for a private dance - pretty dull.

Do you remember the name of the dancer there that gave some extras?

Thanks!

SuperD
07-09-06, 17:31
Looking for some action in Branson. Any one got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jeffc 574
07-10-06, 16:00
I was there in March. Sorry you did not have a good time. The girl had dark hair, below her shoulders. Don't remember her name. She said that some girls did take out, but she didn't.

Jeff,

I went to that place. Couldn't find any action. I even bought a 3 song set for a private dance - pretty dull.

Do you remember the name of the dancer there that gave some extras?

Thanks!

Kenrod49
07-12-06, 05:11
Maybe its me. I couldnt find any extras at earth have all the good places dried up?

Vouyer
07-12-06, 15:13
A white male in an adult video store in Cape Girardeau assaulted the asian female clerk...and the whole thing was captured on video. Here is the link.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9504142/detail.html#

I didn't even know that there was an adult video place in Cape. I hope that no one on this board was the perp.

Hoscout
07-12-06, 15:37
I recently had a really great time at the Eclipse Gentlemens club near the sunrise beach bridge on lake of the Ozarks. They have awesome girls and hands on bed dances for $25 upstairs. Nice alternative and a safe and sure way to bust a nut with a playboy calibur chick.

Blue Sterling
07-25-06, 02:19
I am in the Quincy, IL / Hannibal, MO metroplex on business. So far here is what I have found:

*crickets*

Nothing and do mean nothing to in this area. There are a number of bars, most of them are empty on a Monday night. To sum it up, Mark Twain took all the women with him went he left town. Hopefully tomorrow will be better in Brooklyn, IL on the way home.

Kenrod49
08-04-06, 14:34
Looking for a regular afternoon delight.

I don't mind being generous, but I hate driving all day.

Any info on anything in Central Mo?

Thanks,

Monger on

Odysseus 46
08-05-06, 12:31
There's a lot going on around Columbia. Just do your research.

O 46

Jeffc 574
08-07-06, 10:38
I recently had a really great time at the Eclipse Gentlemens club near the sunrise beach bridge on lake of the Ozarks. They have awesome girls and hands on bed dances for $25 upstairs. Nice alternative and a safe and sure way to bust a nut with a playboy calibur chick.The bed dances at Eclipse are nice. I have never been dissapointed at Eclipse. I tend to be at the Lake for bussiness when the weather is marginal. HY 5 to Sunrise Beach is not fun in fog and rain. I have always had a good time at Earth Angelz as well. Admittedly, I tend to be at the lake about once a year and only hit one place a visit.

The bed dances are very good. I have found Eclipse and Earth Angelz to both be worth the trip. Tried Body shop once. Dissapointing. Ugly girls not showing much and no touching. It has been a few years, so maybe someone has newer info.

I have never been to GQ? Has anyone?

Vouyer
08-18-06, 23:25
Has anyone ever heard of "The Health Spa" in St. Robert...about 20 minutes west of Rolla on I-44? I'm heading over there next week....I'll give a report if there is anything worth reporting.

Vouyer
08-22-06, 16:31
Mongers,

I stopped by Daisy's Health Spa in St. Robert yesterday. Its located at 844 Missouri....just south of 44, on the left. Its a trailer with a car port added to the side. Its white and has a big sign that says "Daisy's Health Spa".

I spoke to the "mamasan", Daisy, who was, based on her accent, a local. She said that her Asian girl, Sunny, was out. She asked me to come back in an hour.

After killing an hour I went back. Daisy told me that Sunny was still out, but that Sunny would "take good care of me" if I could come back in another hour. I didn't have another hour, so I told her that I would come by the next time I was in town.

Conclusion - - this should be an OK place, but since I didn't really get any action, I can't say for sure.

Good luck out there!

Rollamale
09-01-06, 14:25
Of all places to find a WSW I found one in Newburg MO. She is early 20s about a 6 on the SW scale. She gave a nice CBJ, with some nice deep throat action, licking all around, swirling the head, all the good stuff She is willing to meet for a motel date sometime. I also asked her if she was wiiling do some something crazy. She asked what,I offered to set up a gang bang for her. She said was willing for the right price.Maybe if we can get enough people here who are willing, we could have a little party. She does like to drink though, she told me I could find her at the local pool hall. She also works at a biker bar called The Elbow Inn, or something like that.It is just out of St.Robert MO.

She is early-mid 20s, brwn hair, 5-4, about 130 lbs.

Take care, and happy hunting

Vouyer
10-19-06, 12:51
Has anyone ever been to this place? I went past it again the other day....it looked open, but I couldn't get anyone to answer the door.

If you've been there, please report on the service...girls...prices...etc.

Thanks!

Rollamale
10-19-06, 18:17
I have been there. Usually there is an Asisn girl and a fat old ugly American Girl. Best thing to do is call and ask who is working. Tell them you do not want the American lady.If the americanlady answeres the phone, then she is the only one on duty.If no one answered the door, then either no one was there,or the lady on duty was busy with someone else.

There is no massage, just ask if you been here before, say yes. She willtake your money, you get undressed,then she comes in with a wash cloth and a small pan and cleans you up.

She starts to play with your friend, does some oral, then hops on for the finish. She will do several positions.

Now the asain girl goes by sunny, well it is not the same sunny that use to work there a year or so ago. And it is not the same sunny that works up in Columbia, I think. But Ihave never met the Sunny in Columbia,and I doubt she traverls back in forth from Columbia and St.Robert.

Anyway this new sunny there is about a 6 on the scale, a bit older, mid thirties, has some meat on here, but does good oral skills, deep throat, ball licking. Still has some muscle control to squeeze mr happy. Usually $1 bill

goodluck

ps. I have stop going there cause of the Sunny that use to work there is no longer there. they do rotate the ladies there every couple years. It has at least been a year now.So maybe I should see if there is any new talent there.

Again, good luck

Hell Rayser
11-20-06, 20:19
wow, some one onceposted about where to find it so on my way to memphis last Sunday I looked and saw BSW but to heavy for me. So on the way back through oday I tried it again at about 3 pm and found Domenica. 20 year old WSW 6-7 on SW scale 9 on performance. Took me to her river parking spot quoted. 25 for cbj. 45 for csex. Did doggie with her bent over the front seat and finished on her back. Sort of wished I lived in cape now.

Larks Tongue
11-23-06, 15:32
wow, some one onceposted about where to find it so on my way to memphis last Sunday I looked and saw BSW but to heavy for me. So on the way back through oday I tried it again at about 3 pm and found Domenica. 20 year old WSW 6-7 on SW scale 9 on performance. Took me to her river parking spot quoted. 25 for cbj. 45 for csex. Did doggie with her bent over the front seat and finished on her back. Sort of wished I lived in cape now.

I wish that you would have gotten some pics of it.

Hell Rayser
11-25-06, 17:48
I did get a pic of her face but having trouble emailing it from my phone to laptop. She looks young not a beauty queen but she was clean. I was happy.

Rer12
12-16-06, 05:59
Does anyone know if there is any "action" in or around the Branson - Silver Dollar City area? AMPS, Strip Clubs, etc.?????????????

Larks Tongue
12-16-06, 23:33
Closest action is in Springfield and that would be Strip clubs. You might find some independent workers as well.

Does anyone know if there is any "action" in or around the Branson - Silver Dollar City area? AMPS, Strip Clubs, etc.?????????????

Jeffc 574
03-07-07, 17:49
I am preparing for my annual work trip to the lake. Will be doing some looking for extras and MPs. Any tips would be appreciated. I will either do Eclipse or Earth Angelz if I don't get any other suggestions. Look for my report on my return.

Tommy Knocker6
03-25-07, 18:11
Will be traveling from St. Louis and looking for some fun next week.

Sad that Lynn's busted as I visited as often as I was in the area. Dunno if anyone might have digits of one or more of Lynn's girls who does incall in Columbia area. Had had date with the gal who came up from Houston, TX as well as Rachel.

Any descriptions/digits for incall in the Columbia area or incall/outcall in Rolla?

Had heard about Daisy's Health Spa in St. Roberts but sounds like hit or miss.

Thanks

Jeffc 574
04-06-07, 15:46
When I am at the Lake on business, I stay near the Grand Glaise Bridge. This puts Earth Angelz and Eclypse each about 20 miles away, in opposite directions. I found two listings in the yellow pages that looked promising and gave both a call. One was no answer, and the other an answering machine. Since the ad with the answering machine was in Hurricane Harbor on Hwy. 5 and so is Eclypse, I decided to head that way.

On my last few trips to the Lake, I have gone NE on 54 to Earth Angelz. I have had a good time there, but not a great time.

I did not see any open shops that could be the MP in the Yellow Pages, so headed into Eclypse. The sheriff will be glad to know that all of the girls at Eclypse know all of the state laws on Adult Entertainment. None seemed remotely interested in going any further. I did do a bed dance, but don’t expect much other than a through the pants dry hump. Also, the bouncer chooses which bed, so expect to be in his line of site the whole time. On the stage it was strictly no touching anything. There was less full nudity than I remember from past visits. The girls were good looking, about 7 working on a Thursday night. The only good news was that Thursday was 2 for 1 night on the bed dances. Did make for a better deal. The bed dances 40, 15 cover charge (ouch!)

On my way out I realized I may have made a mistake. When I drove up, there were two girls sitting on the back of a pick up in front of “Knockers” the bar attached to Eclypse. I thought they were a couple of dancers heading in for their shift. When I left Eclypse about 90 minutes later, they were just leaving. I guess I should have walked over and introduced myself.

Maybe there is just too much free p**sy at party cove.

Headfirst
04-06-07, 17:41
Maybe there is just too much free p**sy at party cove.

Jeffc: This may be too late if you're not staying another day or two at the lake. See the below post for a short about Jennifer who used to work about 20 miles east of Columbia but know resides at the Lake. She has been briefly mentioned in a couple of Columbia posts and there are some very encouraging reviews of her on a different erotic site other than USA SG. From the pictures I saw, she is an attractive blond with a few extra pounds. Speaking of pounds, she appears to love to be pounded in a certain area. To view her or to contact her, she has a web site that requires a one-day membership to access and she comes across as one wild woman. I've always had the urge to pay her a visit but had been led to believe she was going to be back in this area. I can provide information to you about her site via PM if you would like.

If you contact her, let us know the details.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=514543&postcount=422

There is another mention of her in the Columbia postings in the last week and the above reply. Further back, she was mentioned on occasion.

GrayTurner
04-06-07, 18:54
Jeffc: From the pictures I saw, she is an attractive blond with a few extra pounds. Speaking of pounds, she appears to love to be pounded in a certain area. To view her or to contact her, she has a web site that requires a one-day membership to access and she comes across as one wild woman. I'I think you are talking about Jessica. Her web site only requires membership for certain areas. If you go to the link that says click here for instant access you will get plenty of free pic's and contact info.

Headfirst
04-07-07, 18:34
I think you are talking about Jessica. Her web site only requires membership for certain areas. If you go to the link that says click here for instant access you will get plenty of free pic's and contact info.
Thanks, Gray. A major brain fart on my part. I guess you could tell it was Jessica from the description, though.

Olathe38
06-12-07, 07:56
I was at the TA Travelcenter in Concordia Mo on Sunday, when I was given a card by an attractive Asian woman, advertising "A.M. Chinese Relaxation Treatment" at the TA Truckstop. The card lists full body massage, and offers pricing for table massages and chair massages.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to check it out Sunday. Does anyone have any experience with this, and if so is this just therapeutic massage or is there any possibility of extras?

Jjbjam
06-12-07, 08:12
Are there any providers in St Robert?

Rollamale
06-14-07, 07:56
There is not in St. Robert. There is an AMP in St.Robert where you can get service. Take the St.Robert exit, head south toward the Ft.Wood gate. About amile or so from I 44 there is a trailer that sits back form the road.Look for a sign that says Daisy Spa, with a red neon OPEN sign. There is usually only one or two ladies working. One American, about 50, fat, ugly, nasty, and one Asian early 30s, pretty nice.

As for the strip joints I have heard there can be take out. But I do not have any firsthand experience.

There is also an escort in the area, Miss Lisa Lopez, here website states 600hr, and that she has one inch nipples. There are times she will advertise on CL for $300 an hour.

Good luck and happy hunting

Hell Rayser
06-17-07, 21:46
I saw what I thought was a wsw sitting by the pay phone by the Cennex gas station by the hotels. So I stopped gave her a smile she smiled back. So I went in to the store to get some cash and when I came out she was gone. Drove around there for little while but never saw her again. But she was definitly a possability.

Rollamale
06-18-07, 08:09
Not to burst your bubble, but I doubt she was a sreetwalker. Anything is possible. I am in St.Robert a couple times a week and have never seen any clues. I have offered several women rides who were either walking, at payphones or so on.

Last summer i picked up a fine youg thing is shorts, tank top and sandals. I pulled up, rolled the window down and asker her if she needed a ride. She hoped right in.Ia sked her where too, she saidd she was out looking for a job that she needed some extra money....Bingo!!!!, but no dice.She needed a ride to the cracjer barreel and a couple c-stores to pick up job applications.

I took her to several places, I droped a few hints but she was not biting. Either she had no idea what I was talking about, or did not want to take part in what I had in mind!

Happy Hunting

Rollamale
06-21-07, 08:06
If you go to the CL and look under St.Louis you will see Rolla has visitor today.
Check it out my friends.

Happy Hunting

Time To Dive
08-08-07, 07:20
I will be in the Rolla area latter this week and was looking for suggestions of things to do while there. Any help would be appreciated.

Hawaii 50
08-08-07, 19:21
Are there any massage w/extras near the base? I will be visiting shortly and would greatly appreciate some help.

PG

Larks Tongue
08-08-07, 22:43
I will be in the Rolla area latter this week and was looking for suggestions of things to do while there. Any help would be appreciated.

You have some gentleman clubs in Fort Leonard Wood. Can't say how much action there is otherwise.

Rollamale
08-14-07, 22:41
Hello my fellow mongers and possible business associates. The past few months I have done some scouting on where there might be possible providers in areas we as mongers have failed to explore.One or two of these areas I have asked other members what they knew. Most of these areas I was told were dry.

I still think these are prime areas for searching. Maybe others can check it out also if they are so inclined too.

My first area to explore was in the I44,270 exchange in the light industraial area by the Chrysler plant. In this area there are several warehouses, the Chrysler plant, and several trucking depots. I checked out this area several times in the past year at various times of the day. I reconed M-F in the morings, luchtimes and early evenings when quitting time would be.I also tried late night 9pm-1am. Same times during the weekends. Only once did I see a ray of hope.Saw a possibly WSW by the Roadway depot, she was just standing on the side of the street. Several trucks went by, she did not even try to wave at them. She was on her cell phone. I stoped near her, she did not even look at me.She just kept talking on her cell phone.

Airport area, I hear Lindberg is hit and miss. I hit it everytime I am in St.Louis, Never, natta zilch. Previous post in the archives say the area of The Congress Inn is hotbed.I have never seen anything. I have pulled in the lot the several times , just parked and waited to see if there was any activity. I have done this at all hours and have not seen anything. There is a cheap notel across from the mall. I have pulled into the parking lot there too and waitd to see if there was any action.Zilch

Anyway I have several more places I want to write about and I willpost them here later.

Thank you and have a good day, happy hunting, be safe and remember, wrap that rascal when you play!

Rollamale

Rollamale
08-16-07, 07:18
Hello again, here is a continuation of my recon.
I have scoped out the truckstops and rest areas between St.Louis and Springfield MO.

Fenton,I 44-270,new tuck stop, it does not have very much truck parking. Only stoped there a few times I have never seenanything remotely looking like a lot lizzaed(truckers speak for prostitute)

Pacific MO, the new Pilot truckstop. Have not seen or heard of any action there. It is a small truckstop with some parking in back.

Union MO area rest area, or as some truckers call it, Pickle park. I saw there early this summer sitting on one of the benches smoking a cig. I casually made it close to her.She said hi and waved me over to her. We spoke a bit, asked me if I wanted some company. I had her follow me to my vehicle. Talked some more, did the cop check and got a nice CBJ for 25. I have not seen her again, she had no digits.Her name was Mary. She was late 20s, brown hair, shoulder length, brown eyes 5'4'' weight around 120. She said she worked the rest area when she needed money. The rest area is in the median of the east and west bound I 44 SO it is easy to get out and walk and do some visual searching. She offered 50 for FS back at her trailer(lol) I declined.

Sullivan, the Flying J. I have heard stories from other people that there is some action there but not enough to warrant a special trip. It is more or less sparatic. MAybe it is the end of the month when a few ladies need some help when the welfare check runs out.

I still have some more info to past along that will take us to Springfield MO

Thank you and have a good day, happy hunting, be safe and remember, wrap that rascal when you play!

Country Boy #3
08-26-07, 14:41
Anyone know of any action around Sedaila. I'm going to be there on business this week. It's always nice to check out the local scene. Too bad I wasn't up there during fair week. I'm sure the scenery was good.
Happy Hunting.

Funtimes26
08-26-07, 18:43
I know there is plenty of action in Columbia, but are there any spas in JC that have full service? Or any escorts working out of the area that do in-calls? Dont believe I've seen any walkers.

Thanks!

Jeffc 574
08-27-07, 06:58
Anyone know of any action around Sedaila. I'm going to be there on business this week. It's always nice to check out the local scene. Too bad I wasn't up there during fair week. I'm sure the scenery was good.
Happy Hunting.

There are a few strip clubs on the road to Lee's Summit. Look at the KC board. I have never been, but it might be worth a shot.

Hell Rayser
09-16-07, 23:32
Found a 30 something wsw in cape. she took me to the public boat ramp where a Jackson got me bbbj. Good to know Cape still has something to offer. This girl said they are constantly on the move in cape. I found her near the gas stations near the old bridge.

Time To Dive
10-03-07, 05:58
Saw an ad in CL for a girl in Vichey. Called the number and saw her that afternoon. Great non rushed service and the price was right. If you see the ad check her out, it is well worth your time.

Tommy Knocker6
10-06-07, 12:26
Saw the CL listing (need very good "beer goggles" to patronize):

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/409658784.html

Vichy is a few miles from Rolla, which is about 90 miles SW of St. Louis.

Larks Tongue
10-06-07, 18:22
Saw the CL listing (need very good "beer goggles" to patronize):

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/409658784.html

Vichy is a few miles from Rolla, which is about 90 miles SW of St. Louis.

Beer goggles wouldn't even help with that one. I would hope that you were the one getting paid to show up.

Ohbabyu
10-08-07, 12:54
Is there anything going on in Joplin. I will be there next week and I am in search of good providers. I usually do the trailer over in Topeka but was hoping to find some action in this fine city. Any help would be appreciated.

Kenrod49
10-22-07, 09:02
Is Beer Goggles Gone I Noticed Her C/l Posts Where Gone, Say What You Want. It Was Still Nice Having Someone Local (vichy)pm Me Thanks

Lake Guy 52
10-23-07, 15:18
Is Beer Goggles Gone I Noticed Her C/l Posts Where Gone, Say What You Want. It Was Still Nice Having Someone Local (vichy)pm Me ThanksShe was back this weekend. CL ad said she was free today (Tuesday).

Markmars
10-26-07, 09:50
Had a session with Sunny the older Korean lady there. She is about a 7 on looks nice tits for a Korean though. Started with some titty licking then to a covered BJ, she gave really good head and switch to missionary, while she talk dirty. Then to doggy, nice ass bouncing on my cock. Took off the condom and creamed on here tits $1 for a 30 min session. I’ll be back to see her. Does any body know any BSW in Saint Robert I can contact?

Rollamale
10-31-07, 17:11
Last weekend I had another appointment with Celeste. I made a postinghere about her a little over a year ago. For those of you who do not know here she is from Rolla, she is a MILF, age mid 40s, height 5-4 wight 120, blue eyes, 34c. She is very discreet, she does not see mutiple clients in a night.She only sees one-two clients a week. She is not a drug user, nor does it appear she ever has. She is classy, well spoken and does not speak ghetto or white trash slang. She expects you to be clean, well groomed, manners and able to hold a conversation. She is what escorts were originaly were. A date. But this date does end with some adult fun, wink wink.

She likes her dates to be an actual date, drinks, dinner, desert, a movie, maybe go to a bar,etc. During this time she pays attention to you, does not look at her watch. She will even try to liven it up if during the date there is a lull in talking.She will inniate conversation, dancing if you are at a club, fast and slow dancing,even some slow dirty, grinding dance.

The Date:
We met in St.Robert for dinner, had a few drinks, went to a few clubs, danced and had a good time. Through the whole night her hand found my best freind several, severa times. Sometimes it was a light brushof the back of her nad,sometimes it was a little grab and tug while at dinner and in the clubs.

We then headed back to my motel room. In the car ride back she grabed my crotch and started kissing me, breathing in my ear, she got my pants down around my ankles , her nads and nails lightly caressed my best freind as we drove to the motel. She got me good and hot.

She brought along an overnight bag that had some goodies in it( sexy clothes). She excused herself to the bathroom, she took a quick shower. She came out in a towel and asked me to shower also. (The thought of her bolting and leaving me in the shower never crossed my mind.)

I took a quick shower, dried off. Used some mouthwash. when I came out She was in bed in a heels, stockings, and she was proped up on pilows. She asked if liked what I saw. I said yes. Walked over to the bed, she played with the little man a bit. Did some brief bbbj, then sliped on the cover. She moved me to where I cold see her in the mirror, she got on her knees and proceeded to give an awsome CBJ. Lots of licking, kissing, DT, and looking up at me as she did this. She was also playing with herself as she did this. She got me close several times. Then after I could not control anymore I came and came.

She then cleaned me up and we lied down on the bed. She rubed her clit some, she got me ready again with some oral.Put on another condom and did several positions with some light french kissing before I shot again. she was very enthuseastic, she got into it, moved her body, made sounds, ( maybe shes a good actress)

We both cleaned up, she changed into some sweats and a cute workout top and we laid in bed for about 20 minutes. It was around 1230pm when she said she had to go. She kissed me on the cheek told me to call her agin sometime.

Her rate was 3 bills for the night, plus dinner and drinks, and motel. I spent $450 for the night.I know that sounds expensive, but I read about you other mongers who are always being taken for a ride, getting scammed, and wasteing gas out cruising and seeing nothing out there. Some of you are being robbed, mugged. etc.

As for you senior member pm me for her contact info. She does not travel, she stays in the Rolla,St Robert area.

Rollamale

Ron47
11-24-07, 10:34
Anyone know of anything in St. Joe? Massage with a HE?

Jcmizzou
11-29-07, 17:07
Stopped by the Daisy Spa while in town for biz. Just a few observations, to add to Markmars' earlier report.

I got the slightly younger girl, who has a great body, though a little thicker than most Asians. She offered fs for one as well. There was no massage or shower, which is a first for me at an AMP. She did, however, provide very very good service. I will say that her favorite word in the English language appears to be "honey", which she says often enough (and in all states of the deal) to become a little irritating. However, still a good time, and a very good value.

Khawar
12-11-07, 11:47
Be visiting the Cape this weekend and wondered where to look?

Any ideas, costs, and such?

Luvtheladies
12-12-07, 17:12
Stopped by the Daisy Spa while in town for biz. Just a few observations, to add to Markmars' earlier report.

I got the slightly younger girl, who has a great body, though a little thicker than most Asians. She offered fs for one as well. There was no massage or shower, which is a first for me at an AMP. She did, however, provide very very good service. I will say that her favorite word in the English language appears to be "honey", which she says often enough (and in all states of the deal) to become a little irritating. However, still a good time, and a very good value.

Thanx Jcmizzou & Markmar for the reports.

Can you give the rest of us mongers some additional detail, such as where the parlor is located in the town, what their hours are, what time you visited, etc.?

Also, did they provide the cover and was a shower available afterwards?

Thanx!

Happy holidays and happy hunting to all my fellow mongers!
LTL

Jcmizzou
12-12-07, 18:18
No idea what the hours are, but I was there around noon on a Thursday. Covers were provided, but I ahveno idea about post (or pre) visit showers...I mean, I was ushered in and out. There was no rushing once the session began, but it was a rush to and from the session.

As for finding it, it is on the highway that runs into Ft. Leonard Wood, way back off the road on the East side, not far from the Hwy 63 Junction.

Rollamale
12-12-07, 18:36
Be sure and call before you go.Sometimes there is a very old, very large lady whoe is there she speaks witha a hair lip.

Take care

New To Mo
12-14-07, 06:07
Looking for a MP in the 4-state area; New to area and am in need of a MP. I live just outside the tight-ass town of Joplin Mo. I will travel 1-1/2 hrs. if need be. That could put me in any one of four states so I guess I will have to post all over. Any help? only MP's as I don't like car dates and escorts too much hassel as the mrs. gets pissed when they show up.

Jeffc 574
12-14-07, 12:44
Look in the Springfield section of this list. There were (it has been a while since I checked) MP in Springfield. You may also want to try massage in the SP yellow and white pages.

Looking for a MP in the 4-state area; New to area and am in need of a MP. I live just outside the tight-ass town of Joplin Mo. I will travel 1-1/2 hrs. if need be. That could put me in any one of four states so I guess I will have to post all over. Any help? only MP's as I don't like car dates and escorts too much hassel as the mrs. gets pissed when they show up.

KC Questor
12-15-07, 01:49

Head to Tulsa. Lots of options there. It is about 2 hours from you, but worth it in the cost, variety, and quality.

Adman69
12-15-07, 13:41
Does anyone have experience with this one. I cannot believe what she wants. Nice ass. However, sounds like a nice scam and rip-off. Unbeleivable the nerve of these chicks.

Thanks for contacting me....I am Tammy...I am 24 years old..I am Single..I live in Clarence..Missouri,I can consider coming to anywhere in the States.i am strictly on outcall and my charges is $350 per hour and $600 for 2 Hours.I want to let you know that you have to book in Advance and pay upfront due to some bad experiences in the past and I am much more professional now as some of my clients dont show up for an appointment at the designated location and some of them dont even pay their charges complete with tributes as promised so i am much more strict now and all her charges must be paid 24hrs before arrival at any location of my client's choice so if client dont show up...client shall have to bear the loss alone and not me as it has always been ,so please if you can't follow my policy......then don't bother to reply back.Thanks for your co-operation.

Chelli4me
12-15-07, 18:51
Does anyone have experience with this one. I cannot believe what she wants. Nice ass. However, sounds like a nice scam and rip-off. Unbeleivable the nerve of these chicks.

One, those pics are from some internet porn site, been around for years.

Two, anyone who pays the way she wants deserves to get ripped off!

Poon Doggy
12-16-07, 21:26

Just found this from the pics section but this girls pics are stolen from melissamidwest.com. Guessing you wouldn't be all that happy once you got there! :)

PoonD

Hoehoehoe
12-17-07, 12:04
The photo is a porn star, calls herself Melissa Midwest. Probably not available to us regular folks.

HHH

Searay460
12-21-07, 11:24
Guys,

Anything prepaid is a scam, there are no exceptions. Think with the big head.

The hotest gals get $300 and upwards for a shot of their ass, that is not uncommon in any city around the country.

Hate Veggies
01-21-08, 23:55
Got this info because I thought I would be in your area and then business took me elsewhere. The following was from 3 emails left me.

"100 upfront for anything but anal. "

Then.

"I might take 75 tonite only. Thanks sandy if you want to see me call me 417624**** I don't stay at the computer just check mail once in a while"

Then finally.

"I will do 60 tonite, make it more worth your while. I see several guys feom springfield for100 and 2 actually gave me tips 50 dokkars and 80 dollars"

Hope this helps any of you out. Senior members pm if you want the last 4.

Take care and play safe.

Hate Veggies
01-22-08, 21:57
Hey guys,

Checked my email today and thought you would get a kick out of it. It might help to know how low she will negotiate too if you want to get some. PM if you want her info. Maybe if I wait a couple of more days she'll pay me?

"babe i will take 50 for anything you want except anal.tonite only cause someone didnt show and i need food.it is worth it very much.matter of fact i can give you a money back guarantee"

Take care and play safe.

Drewk111
01-31-08, 22:35
Any fun to be had in the Cape Girardeau area or across the river in Illinois?

Dfd Htl
02-01-08, 20:37
Any fun to be had in the Cape Girardeau area or across the river in Illinois?Dee Dee is in that area. Older gal but very passionate. sexyescortsonline is the web site prefix.

I would reccommend.

Hate Veggies
02-07-08, 18:06
In my dream I visited her at her place. Her residence, quiet neighborhood. Changed her pricing to. 6. In my dream she was better looking than in her pictures but her voice was rough probably from smoking. In my dream we went right to BBBJTCIMS. My dream could have lasted longer with other events, but I needed to wake up soon.

Dad 47
02-10-08, 23:06
Hi all,

Just in your fine state for a short while, and the only M.P that I've seen is up at Boonville (at least there was a sign saying one was there). Would appreciate any info on possibilities.

Thank you

Tech
02-11-08, 08:30
I will be heading to cape the end of the week - Thurs & Fri - and was hoping to get some suggestions on where to find SW or escort info?

Tech
02-23-08, 15:30
I made it to Cape and didn't do any good. The closest I got to anything was seeing two black girls who were working budget inn on Kings high Way. They had some guy going between rooms with them. At first I though it was a group partying at the hotel until they met a guy outside the lobby and then entered the room next to where I was. Great sound effects. One girl wasn't bad looking. I just could never catch them before they went into the next room. I almost think they had made some arrangements before they got there. I left before they finished and drove all over cape. I just didn't see anything else.

Hate Veggies
03-03-08, 22:11
Hey gang. Well, I finally made it back to Joplin and negotiated a few photos. This time CFS mish, doggie, something kinda mish, then cowgirl. No backdoor allowed. Due to her age, I think the best part was the doggie. Felt good and couldn't really tell age from that position. Her voice was not as rough this time, but this time I think the smoke was getting to me by the end. It's her house and she smoked before and after the session this time. Las time I don't think she was smoking before hand and I was just laying back and enjoying a leisurely bbbj. Nice and relaxing till the pop. What can I say, if you can get past that she's not a beauty queen and that it's $.6 for anything and everything except backdoor. I tipped .2 for the pics and let her she them before leaving. You may see them up on CL sometime since she wants me to send them to her. No drama, no hassles. Says some of her clients drive from Springfield. Heck, you can get the job done and a full tank of gas for the trip and still come out ahead.

Again, she's a smoker, so if you have sensitivities to smoke then don't go. If you can tolerate the strip clubs then it should be fine. I think that it will probably be my last visit, for awhile anyways because I'm enjoying the pampering of the AMPs in Tulsa and the smoke did bother me at the end.

Enjoy the pics, take care and play safe.

Drewk111
03-05-08, 23:24
Anyone ever try the PONY across the river from Cape and if so how is it? I've been to the Hushpuppy over there and wasn't impressed w/ the lap dances at all.

MI Hunter
04-17-08, 18:34
new to the area. i saw this place on the side of I70 while passing through. sign said live nude girls. anyone been there??

Chuck Carr Jr
04-25-08, 18:10
Posting in both IL and MO other areas. Sorry

Have been seing lots of billboards for a strip club in East Cape Girardeau. Was wondering if anyone has any intel on this? The owners have several other locations- East Memphis and others I dont recall advertisted. I am a bit over an hour drive from East Cape where there is no adult fun (Herrin) and will be here for awhile. It is closer than the St Louis suburbs, but dont know if it is a waste or not.

Looks like someone else has inquired about this place or others there- I take it there are more than one SC?

KC Questor
04-25-08, 18:41
Have been seing lots of billboards for a strip club in East Cape Girardeau. Was wondering if anyone has any intel on this? The owners have several other locations- East Memphis and others I dont recall advertisted.

I saw the ads when I was driving down I-55 from Springfield, IL. I was surprised to see a billboard advertising a strip club 200 miles away, and then I saw another, and another. I think there were 4-5 in a row.

Jer Lane
05-02-08, 00:59
Hush Puppy isaloon and cape is a good place to party, not very discreet, girls are decent. I did convince a stripper go go home with me from here and had CFS for free. I was drunk, she was a little older, and well it was my buddys bachlor party. I wouldn't expect to recieve much service from this place.

Rollamale
05-02-08, 18:40
There is a lady advertsing on CL this week under the St.Louis section for Ft.Leonard Wood..Bad, bad pic, she has another add in the Springfield section, just a pic of her butt..I called she wants 2 bills for an hour.
I do not think she is worth it.But this is pay week for the Army so all those horny soldier boys got money to burn.

She had that nice white trailer park trash sound on the phone.Of course I'm a bit partial to tralier park white trash.

Badbear2000
05-20-08, 01:20
I went but it is too open to have extras. It was not impressive

I saw the ads when I was driving down I-55 from Springfield, IL. I was surprised to see a billboard advertising a strip club 200 miles away, and then I saw another, and another. I think there were 4-5 in a row.

Badbear2000
05-24-08, 10:29
There is action in Cape but you have to search and be patient. If you drive up and down Spriggs between Williams and the closed road sign and wander off on the side roads you may have some luck. There is one girl that usually walks between the Southern station and the Closed road sign name is Alice. She has a nice body. Gives great head and gets off during sex. Never rushes you. $20 will get you FS.

There is an older black girl that is heavier than I like but guys she can give one of the best BJs you will ever get. She loves it. She told me about the first time she ever gave a BJ at 14 and every since then she has loved the feel of a hard cock hitting the back of her throat. She swallows with satisfaction. I swear she had an orgasm while giving me head. Nameis Bobbie and I have digits for senior members.

Another older gal name Cynthia. She is in her late 40's but has a great tight body. She can suck the chrome off a bumper hitch. Likes to be fingered. She gets off faster with your hand than your dick. She gives great head and wll swallow on request. She works nights except for Wednesday. Check me for digits.

Then there is Sam. Young tight body. Pretty and I have had her several times. Her problem is her cell phone. She cannot seem to get away from checking it. She pays no attention while you are fucking her. She gives good head but seems to be very mechanical. I also have her digits

None of these girls are crack heads

Bobbie likes booze and cigs, Cynthia likes beer and cigs, Alice is a cig smoker but no alcohol, and Sam I don't know what she is into.

Chuck Carr Jr
05-31-08, 10:37
Never made it to Cape. Was over an hour drive away all on two lane roads and it did not sound like a promising trip. Thanks for the tips may check it out if I am in the area again.

Capncrunch19
06-04-08, 22:17
I'm in sikeston on business and I was wondering if there was any adult entertainment around, either on the street or via escorts. CL for the area is completely dead.

BootyCall
06-05-08, 16:01
Will be in Branson the last weekend of June. Anyone got info on SW's or escorts. PM me any info that you have.
Thanks
BC

Dfd Htl
06-05-08, 19:15
Will be in Branson the last weekend of June. Anyone got info on SW's or escorts. PM me any info that you have.
Thanks
BC

maya marie is in branson and has been 'verified' as the real deal. You might check on the spfd section of this board for more info as well. I think jessica lives in branson now as well...

BootyCall
06-05-08, 23:11
maya marie is in branson and has been 'verified' as the real deal. You might check on the spfd section of this board for more info as well. I think jessica lives in branson now as well...
Thanks for the info will search it out. Let you know when I return.
BC

Badbear2000
07-08-08, 02:09
I was going to get gas when I passed a little spinner smiling at me. I made the block and she was waiting for me. She asked why I did not stop earlier and I said there were too many cars. She told me to make the block and pick her up. Lucky for me I spotted this Missouri State Trooper meeting me and he gave me the look I did not like. I drove out onto Williams and started for I-55 and he was on my heels. My truck has KY plates and when he met me he saw no front plates which are in Missouri. I think when he saw it was KY plates he dropped off. I filled up with gas and went back around what do I meet but mr LEO again. He u-turns and pulls me over. He gives me this BS story of how I did not turn my directional on fast enough. I looked at him like he was an idiot and he ask me why I was out in that area. I said driving around waiting for a service call and is it against the law to drive around now that Bush has pretty well turned us into a police state. He just took my license and and ran a check. After finding nothing he came back and said be careful and I set there for a while as he pulls around and heads back to Williams. Just about that time I saw Renay turning down a street so I grabbed her up and parked at my place when I do not want to take them to my house. Great BJ $20 Added sex for $10 more then with a CIM $10 more. I know she would have done it for less but she did not rush me and actually got into the sex. She is a moaner with BJ talent and a tight pussy.

Suppose to meet her tomorrow night for an all nighter at my house. I will get some pics then

Badbear2000
07-18-08, 12:27
How long are you going to be there. I was trying to find a client yesterday and ran through a residential area. Saw a slim cute black girl walking and stopped to ask her if she knew where the company I was trying to find was located. She did not. I offered her a ride and she accepted. When I dropped her off at a store she asked my name and I got hers. I asked her if I could call her and she did not have a phone but I gave her mine. She wanted to know when would be a good time to call and I said anytime. I told her I would be through with my job in about an hour and to my surprise she called me. I picked her up and headed out in the country. Parked behind a business that I knew all personnel were gone for the day. Never discussed $$. She started giving me a wet slurpy BJ. After a while I convinced her to pull off her pants and wow! Long slim legs and a beautiful ass. I must have pounded on that snatch for about 45 minutes and she never rushed me. I think she would have let me stay in it all day. I got a little concerned about being behind a business after it was closed so I stopped. I am suppose to call her later as she did give me a contact number. We may get together and go to a hotel or she has agreed to go with me back to Cape Girardeau and spend the night. She is 23 years old. While I was driving her back she was sucking on her thumb and I asked her if she did that in her sleep and she said yes. I told her I would have to stick something else in her mouth the next night and she just kinda smiled and said yes. I gave her $27 when I let her out. I am not even sure if she was looking for money or just wanted F**k.

I'm in sikeston on business and I was wondering if there was any adult entertainment around, either on the street or via escorts. CL for the area is completely dead.

Larks Tongue
07-18-08, 13:00
How long are you going to be there. I was trying to find a client yesterday and ran through a residential area. Saw a slim cute black girl walking and stopped to ask her if she knew where the company I was trying to find was located. She did not. I offered her a ride and she accepted. When I dropped her off at a store she asked my name and I got hers. I asked her if I could call her and she did not have a phone but I gave her mine. She wanted to know when would be a good time to call and I said anytime. I told her I would be through with my job in about an hour and to my surprise she called me. I picked her up and headed out in the country. Parked behind a business that I knew all personnel were gone for the day. Never discussed $$. She started giving me a wet slurpy BJ. After a while I convinced her to pull off her pants and wow! Long slim legs and a beautiful ass. I must have pounded on that snatch for about 45 minutes and she never rushed me. I think she would have let me stay in it all day. I got a little concerned about being behind a business after it was closed so I stopped. I am suppose to call her later as she did give me a contact number. We may get together and go to a hotel or she has agreed to go with me back to Cape Girardeau and spend the night. She is 23 years old. While I was driving her back she was sucking on her thumb and I asked her if she did that in her sleep and she said yes. I told her I would have to stick something else in her mouth the next night and she just kinda smiled and said yes. I gave her $27 when I let her out. I am not even sure if she was looking for money or just wanted F**k.

Great find and congratulations on your luck of finding her. I hope your future business trips are as successful as this.

Mister Quick
07-22-08, 10:45
This was in the paper. I have not seen any mention of anyone getting lucky in Poplar Bluff on here. Although it appears as if steps are being taken to eliminate the "problem".

POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. — A man dropped his pants in front of a teenage girl standing outside her home, a woman was stabbed, homes and vehicles were burglarized and vandalized. This is what life was like two months ago for residents living near the intersection of Park and Ninth streets, a little more than 1,000 feet from Poplar Bluff's Early Childhood Center, which houses about 200 preschool students during the school year.

Police have stepped up patrols and spot checks in the area in the last few weeks, bringing about a significant change in the atmosphere of the neighborhood, according to residents.

Yet the increasing criminal activity in the blocks surrounding Ninth and Park streets is a problem that has been building for years and will take a continuing, coordinated effort of law enforcement and residents to address, according to authorities.

"We've got a constant problem we're trying to live with," said a father who lives in the area but asked not to be named. "My kids are scared to go outside. I can't even allow them outside because of the drugs and prostitution."

Four residents of the area agreed to speak about the problems, but each asked not to be identified because they were afraid of retaliation. Each told of thefts from their vehicles and homes and of being approached by people trying to sell drugs.

Neighbors recently had Municipal Utilities add a another street light to the area, hoping it would deter crime. The day it was put up, people began trying to break out the bulb, they say.

One resident said after problems were reported to police in the past, his family was harassed and threatened.

"People are afraid they will be terrorized by these thugs," said another property owner.

One man said he has started sleeping with a loaded shotgun nearby, while another said he recently purchased a gun for his wife.

While some say they have put too much money into their homes to move, others say the regular problems in the area have made it difficult to sell property.

The neighborhood has just gone downhill in the last few years, said Dewayne Simon, who owned five rental homes in the area until several months ago.

"It seemed like the good people were leaving and the bad people were continuing to stay," he said. "I saw the drugs and prostitution become more and more prevalent. It got to the point where people in my homes were scared to go outside even during the daytime.

"This shouldn't be happening anywhere, but especially not in Poplar Bluff. We're not dealing with Chicago or New York." It's a problem that has to be addressed, according to Simon. "If you allow this to happen in one place, it will spread like cancer," he said.

The solution requires a partnership between the residents and the police department, said deputy police chief Jeff Rolland. "When things happen we need people to call us immediately, and if we don't witness the actual event, we need residents to give statements," he said. Witness tampering is a serious charge and police will pursue it relentlessly, said police chief Danny Whiteley. Even if witnesses don't wish to give statements, officers still need to be informed of illegal activity, Rolland said.

"If someone witnesses something suspicious, we need to know about that so we can build that intelligence into our files," he said. Officers need descriptions of people and vehicles involved in any suspected illegal activity, said Whiteley.

"It comes down to cooperation of the neighbors and police. The people who live there see what's going on first hand," Rolland said. "They shouldn't feel like a nuisance or a bother.

"People may not see an immediate result in an [anonymous] call, but those vehicle descriptions and identifications all help in the long-term investigations."

Whiteley also recommended landlords do more research on their renters. When he owned property in the area, Simon said, he saw landlords who didn't seem to care who they rented to or what went on in their rental properties.

An attitude like that could lead to a judge ruling a property is a nuisance or to a residence being condemned, Whiteley said. A nuisance property designation requires detailed documentation and would coincide with a long-term investigation, according to authorities.

Whiteley and Rolland warned neighbors need to be careful not to get drawn into disputes with people causing a disturbance in the area.

"They don't need to be part of the problem. The solution is to call us," Rolland said. "They need to be a good witness, not a participant, because those activities can turn violent."

"We just want to encourage residents to keep an eye on their neighbors," Whiteley added. "If you see something strange, call the police. Don't be a complacent neighbor. Watch out for each other's well being."These problems build over time, and it is going to take time to resolve, Rolland said.

Knucklebuck
07-22-08, 19:01
This was in the paper. I have not seen any mention of anyone getting lucky in Poplar Bluff on here. Although it appears as if steps are being taken to eliminate the "problem".

Wow, I put Ninth & Park in google...used to live in that area about 25 years ago.

Sad...very sad.

Big0008
07-22-08, 19:52
Wow, I put Ninth & Park in google...used to live in that area about 25 years ago.

Sad...very sad.I recall several people telling me that there used to be Hog and ***** night in Popular Bluff years ago.

Seems that once a month or so on a Tuesday the farmers would all bring their matrure hogs to the sale barn to sell them. The ladies from Arkansas would come to town the same day knowing the farmers have thier wallets full from selling the hogs. Free market enterprise took over from there.

The locals apparently tagged it "Hog and ***** night"

I never thought much of it, but, on a couple of trips to PB on business, I did notice the sale barn advertised hog sales on Tuesdays.

Might just be a myth, but it kinda makes sense.

Sorry guys. Took a trip in the way back machine there.

Big0008

PS. Wow did I commit a PC infraction? Hog and ***** night?

Powerpress74
07-23-08, 07:37
Anything going on in Joplin?

Cybin
07-24-08, 23:33
I recall several people telling me that there used to be Hog and ***** night in Popular Bluff years ago.

Seems that once a month or so on a Tuesday the farmers would all bring their matrure hogs to the sale barn to sell them. The ladies from Arkansas would come to town the same day knowing the farmers have thier wallets full from selling the hogs. Free market enterprise took over from there.

The locals apparently tagged it "Hog and ***** night"

I never thought much of it, but, on a couple of trips to PB on business, I did notice the sale barn advertised hog sales on Tuesdays.

Might just be a myth, but it kinda makes sense.

Sorry guys. Took a trip in the way back machine there.

Big0008

PS. Wow did I commit a PC infraction? Hog and ***** night?

I wonder what kinds of "hogs" came up from Arkansas to sell that poon???????
cybin

Terry Ennen
07-27-08, 09:56
I saw an ad on eros st louis for a girl with a St James phone number and was wondering if anyone had seen her. I cant find any reviews on her yet.Her name is Sexy Lexi, looks like a real spinner. Any help would be appreciated.

Ducky321
07-27-08, 22:11
I saw an ad on eros st louis for a girl with a St James phone number and was wondering if anyone had seen her. I cant find any reviews on her yet.Her name is Sexy Lexi, looks like a real spinner. Any help would be appreciated.A review for her showed up on another review board.

Itwas a good review and he reported having a good time.

Whopperman
07-29-08, 03:08
I haven't checked in here lately but now I see there is a little more concerning the Cape area I thought I would chime in. I visited the Pony last week and had a great time with Sascha. She was a Russian type hottie with nice tits and a great body. Went back for a private dance and got some great action. The rules at the Pony are a lot looser than at the Hush Puppy, I don't think they really even have any. At the Pony the Private dance area is really private and there is no bouncer staring you down through it. As I understand there is rumor that Hush Puppy got busted for extracuricular activities and that is why things are so strict. I have heard that someone is possibly opening another adult business in the area that will be very interesting. My only complaint with the PONY is that the dancers change pretty often and it is hard to get to know individual girls. I do get the impression that there is takeout available but have not had the right timing to pursue any yet. After the clubs shut down check out the new Huddle House on Kings Highway in Cape. I hit there one night and the place was crawling with dancers looking to party a little longer.

Mister Quick
07-30-08, 09:15
Two women were charged with prostitution in Camden County on Thursday after they were arrested in a sting operation at a Lake Ozark hotel last week.

The undercover bust went down at a Lake Ozark area hotel after the sheriff's department received several reports that pregnant women were advertising prostitution on an internet advertising site.

One of the women arrested was eight months pregnant, another six months pregnant, and another was three months pregnant. They ranged in age from 18 to 22 years old.

Markmars
09-28-08, 08:35
First they have moved they are now on Superior Road off of VFW Circle. I had another session with Sonny much more enthusiastic this time said she hadn’t been fucked in a while. Gave me a cbj while I stood with her on the bed, then to her legs on my shoulders she told me to fuck long and deep. Switch to doggie all the while she is getting into it tell me how much she loves my dick. Finish off Cumming on here tits. Over all a good session for $.

AreAlone
10-13-08, 11:24
Had a chance to play this weekend and decided to call up Hunter in Joplin. I've been gazing at her Craigslist picture from September 17 and she looked pretty hot.

Gave her a call and set it up. It's about an hour drive for me and she split the hotel room cost with me. Not has hot as her pictures (has a little bit of a gut from childbirth). Nice naturals and a nice ass though. Beautiful face and smile.

Got to the room and proceeded with DFK and DATY. She really got into it (or else she's a really good actor). Proceeded to cowgirl finish. Total time spent about 45 minutes for 1. 75.

All in all, a good experience but I'm unlikely to repeat.

Dfd Htl
10-13-08, 21:21
Hey All,

Have lost touch with an old regular from a couple years back. Dee Dee is a classy gal from SE MO that ran smalltown escorts site and then sexyescortsonline dot info site for more than a few years. The sites appear down, the yahoo groups are kaput, and have been unable to contact her via email and other means. Anyone have any 411 on her? Hopefully just retired or rode off into the sunset, but maybe under the radar and still in the hobby? Hope nothing bad has befallen this awesome lady. Thanks in advance for any help. She was great at what she did, and the pics say it best!

Mutger
10-13-08, 21:49
Hey All,

Have lost touch with an old regular from a couple years back. Dee Dee is a classy gal from SE MO that ran smalltown escorts site and then sexyescortsonline dot info site for more than a few years. The sites appear down, the yahoo groups are kaput, and have been unable to contact her via email and other means. Anyone have any 411 on her? Hopefully just retired or rode off into the sunset, but maybe under the radar and still in the hobby? Hope nothing bad has befallen this awesome lady. Thanks in advance for any help. She was great at what she did, and the pics say it best!Dfd Ht, if you find her, and she is still working in SE MO, I would like to know. I often am in the Cape area and would like to find a few regular hookups

Jasperab
10-14-08, 10:03
Picked up a gal south of Jeff City, heading for St James friday. Said she needed some cash for an electric bill so I offered to "help her out".

26 y/o, really skinny (appeared to be a tweaker) with flat little tits.

BBBJ was uninspired, FS was adequate, but no enthusiasm. Still, would pick her up again for the price and the fact that I like them skinny and flat chested. No #'s or address, I dropped her off "at her house" but saw her walking down the block as I drove off.

BrainLocked
10-14-08, 18:05
Picked up a gal south of Jeff City, heading for St James friday. Said she needed some cash for an electric bill so I offered to "help her out".

26 y/o, really skinny (appeared to be a tweaker) with flat little tits.

BBBJ was uninspired, FS was adequate, but no enthusiasm. Still, would pick her up again for the price and the fact that I like them skinny and flat chested. No #'s or address, I dropped her off "at her house" but saw her walking down the block as I drove off.Jasperab,

Thanks for the report. You mentioned "south of Jeff City" and apparently north of St James. That involves a lot of real estate! Are you at liberty to reveal a little more about the location of your encounter? If so, thanks, if not I understand. Thanks again for your contribution.

Jasperab
10-17-08, 10:48
Headed down 63 when I picked her up, dropped off near the tracks in St James. Possibly one of the side streets off West James, but don't know which one. She walked away from there anyway, don't know where.

***** stole my cell phone, would like to meet up with her again!

Goat Roper
10-23-08, 16:21
Going to Cape this weekend for Homecoming at SEMO and will have a room.

I've seen a few posts on here about Cape, but are there any updates?

Jeffc 574
10-25-08, 06:36
Saw this story on NPR's website

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=95799727

The carpet looks like Eclipse. She looks pretty good.

Dfd Htl
10-26-08, 16:41
Saw this story on NPR's website

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=95799727

The carpet looks like Eclipse. She looks pretty good.

holy crap,
she lives in ozark mo. thats where i am! sounds like she is on the lamb now for child abuse a second time. maybe she might show up deeper in the hobby soon, if not in the klink!

they are singing the financial hardship blues, but the house looks nice, the dog well fed, and the chinese take out is from mr yens, an 'upscale' chinese place in springfield mo.

as for the dance club, that is club IV play (foreplay to those from arkansas) at glenstone and sunshine in springfield mo. only been a couple times myself and havent been in over a year of late.

wow, thanks for the post, talk about close to home...

Buttho
11-22-08, 02:44
Dfd Ht, if you find her, and she is still working in SE MO, I would like to know. I often am in the Cape area and would like to find a few regular hookupsTry looking for the area code of 573. Dee Dee sometimes works out of Columbia and Rolla areas.

If I run across the number I'll let you all know.

B

Locklip
12-02-08, 14:03
Anybody ever hear the end of this story? Is she still around town? Still dancing? If you have digits, details (don't want to post), PM me. Otherwise, I'd like to know what happened.

See reports #118 and #119 below

Fulton Guy
03-19-09, 17:48
I'm in Osage beach and am batting zero.

Any info on where I might find someone to help me pass the time?

Luv Fkemall
03-20-09, 16:13
It is tough in that area. I had a regular date a couple years ago that lived there but she moved to Branson and then Dallas. I was always asking her for leads. She did tell me to try Earth Angels strip club. Go an hour or more before closing and see what takeout deal you can work. I have tried that approach, among others, in the last two years there with 2 quality hits.A lot of effort and cash spent. I was able to get a number for several return trips with one chick but she is now in KC. I am now searching as you are in that area. If i have any success i will let you know.

I'm in Osage beach and am batting zero.

Any info on where I might find someone to help me pass the time?

Mister Quick
04-01-09, 09:30
Investigators with the Rolla Police Department and South Central Drug Task Force helped conduct the investigation, which ended on Whitecliff Drive in Rolla yesterday.

After a short term investigation, officers arrested 26 year old Melissa of Salem, Mo. After she agreed to perform a sex act with an investigator in exchange for money. The incident occured in the 200 block of Whitecliff Drive in Rolla. Melissa had been targeted by officers through street intelligence as attempting to bring more prostitution into the Rolla area. *

Melissa was cited for prostitution and released on summons. No word if any more arrests are pending.

Since mugshots are not allowed I will describe Melissa as being blonde and a bit on the heavy side, no crack diet!

Terry Ennen
04-03-09, 18:40
Finally thought I was going to have a provider in Rolla but looks like local law wont allow it.

Rollamale
05-10-09, 10:30
There is a lady on CL now posting for the St.Robert Area.I called her for info. She is asking 2 for an hr. 1.5 for hh. Her voice sounded rough like she was hacking up a lung.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/ers/1152978754.html

Picture is not the greatest

Mister Quick
05-29-09, 08:42
Pete Connelly, an area resident with too much time on his hand, likes complaining about adult businesses on Interstate 44. His most recent discovery is located at exit 22 on I-44 has a new sign promoting a “men’s spa and offering massages.”

The new sign is at the building at the County Road 100 interchange that houses the controversial adult video store Vegas Video. That business caused a stir in 2008 when neighbors heard it would be a strip club.

The county passed an ordinance closely regulating strip clubs and voters passed a tax on strip clubs in November.

The strip club never materialized, but Sheriff Archie Dunn reported last month that the empty part of that building was being outfitted with small rooms and beds for what was reportedly a men’s spa.

“Massages turn to prostitution and prostitution becomes drugs,” Connelly said. “We appreciate any ordinance you are working on to try to limit these businesses.”

Assistant County Attorney Blake Wolf said Health Department Director Tony Moehr forwarded him a proposed county ordinance spelling out exactly how businesses can apply for a business license.

The new ordinance will spell out the county’s authority to have the health department, fire department and other agencies inspect a business before a license is issued.

Presiding Commissioner John Bartosh said the county has not issued a business license for a men’s spa at the County Road 100 location.

Jcbt1
06-09-09, 04:22
I dreamed I met with a young black girl (22yoa) in Joplin off of CL. She had a little extra padding but a nice firm butt and was easy on the eyes as well. I gave her 105 roses when we met for 30 mins. I was kind of nervous about the whole thing and she gave me a drink from her hotel mini-fridge. I dreamed she gave me the best BBBJ ever and then a little mish and doggy. I dreamed she was out of socks from using them all, fortunately I brought a pair with me. Was well worth the roses. She didn't have a watch, was there for a little over 45 minutes. The only thing that bothered me a little was she wasn't concerned about being out of socks. I dreamed she also likes to meet for a blow and go for 50 roses, 15 minutes for 60 roses and an hour for 150 roses.

Fancamp
06-15-09, 00:18
That new spa on I-44 is not in service. There is a sign posted at the adult video store saying it will be "open soon"! After seeing the article saying they weren't licensed or likely to be licensed, it may just be a ploy to get traffic to stop by their store. I guess someone could check in from time to time to see if they are in business.

Volfdog
06-29-09, 22:42
Anyone try either of these two?

They have the same # but the photos look different.

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/cum_get_some_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1748241

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_blond_lookin_to_make_your_dreams_cum_true_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1748181

Hell Rayser
06-29-09, 22:45
I saw an ad on CL advertising a good time for 60.00. I contacted Adrian and she invited me right over. Her place was a messy trailer in Lebanon with the smell of cats. Her looks were ok very thin but clean so definetly doable. Says she is 35 but looks younger. The service was.6 for an hour so I was expecting SW service. I would have to say it was better than streetwalker and worth the.6. We started with BBBJ to covered cowboy to missionary to cowboy again back to BBBJ to finish. She seemed to like what she was doing was definitely not rushed.

So if you are in the area with nothing better to do I would recomend it.

Fancamp
06-30-09, 21:43
Hit Daisy's for probably the last time unless I am desperate. Will probably stop by HK on my way through MO instead.

Older asian provider, no shower, little massage and straight to the action. Got the job done for. 6 and an additional. 2/. 4/. 6 for extras. A little cheaper but not as an enjoyable performance.

Take Care,

Fancamp

Doug Stubb
07-24-09, 17:54
Had a chance Friday afternoon to jump over to Cape. Cruised all over historic area, nada nothing zip. Is there any place in the Cape area that is more likely to be a hot spot?

Be safe my brothers.

Doug

Mister Quick
08-07-09, 08:48
Seen a few questions on here about guys looking for action in Cape Girardeau. This article is mostly about a guy who became addiacted to crack in Cape but it does make some references that there are girls available in town, if you look for them,

Tom is a health-care professional who first tried crack a couple of years ago, just to see what it feels like. He liked the way it made him feel. Soon he was spending $100 for some weekend fun. Except the places he went to buy and smoke crack weren't anything like the family recreation room. They were filthy houses and apartments in Cape Girardeau, some with no electricity or working plumbing, where as many as 15 crack addicts at a time spent hours getting high together.

The brokers who provide crack want customers to come to their place to smoke it because they are expected to share some of their drugs with those who provide the ambience. It's called tribute.

Eventually Tom began spending much more money on crack and getting high more often. That's the thing about crack, he says. "You always want more." Sometimes he drove to St. Louis to find it and drove home high. But most often Cape Girardeau could provide.

He missed work a few times because of crack. It also had him writing checks he couldn't cover. When his parents gave him $7,000 to pay off his credit card debt, he spent most of it on crack.

Tom is certain many of the landlords who own crack houses know illegal acts are transpiring on their property and don't care as long as the rent is paid. Prostitution was occurring in some of the houses, he says, sometimes right in front of him. One night he drove a woman who was a regular at the crack houses to a destination where she had sex in exchange for money to buy crack. He waited outside in the car in the middle of winter, unable to turn on the heater because she didn't want to alert the neighbors.

He has been shaken down, and someone at a crack house drove off with his car. Police found his vehicle weeks later in south St. Louis. "People had been living in it," he said.

Eventually Tom realized crack and its effect on his life were more than he could handle. People had stopped cashing his checks. One day he went to a crack house to find a huge hole had been punched in the front door during a police raid that had just missed snaring him.

Tom stopped using crack about a year ago. He never sought treatment. "I just quit," he said. He has been diagnosed with ADHD and wonders if he was self-medicating with crack. Now he's taking prescription medicine that controls ADHD and is thinking about going back to school.

Drugs were unknown to him until he joined the military. There he discovered that some of the people in the infantry with him had been given the choice of military service or jail time. They introduced him to marijuana, cocaine and acid. He thinks marijuana and even powdered cocaine should be legalized. But not crack.

Tom is not this man's real name. He introduced himself at a restaurant a few weeks ago, saying recent concerns in the city about homelessness weren't addressing the kind of homelessness he had seen, the kind where people float between crack houses.

This week he guided me through a drive-by tour of crack houses in the city, cautioning that they move around and might or might not still be operating. One is less than a block from my house. One is an apartment building where students live near the university. Another is in a house three blocks from the building where I teach at the university. One is on Broadway, once the city's commercial center. One is nestled behind the city's junior high school. In the space of a few minutes we drove by seven crack houses in the center of the city. Tom said he's been to crack houses on the newer west side of the city, too.

We drove through an area in the south side of the city where Tom sometimes went to find crack. When he was hunting for crack, he would slow as he drove by someone on the street. A small flip of the head told him they could help. Sometimes he'd still ask if the person knew where he could score. Some of those people told him they have nothing to do with drugs. Some gave him directions to the nearest dealer.

Like most beautiful and livable cities, Cape Girardeau has an underbelly that isn't as pretty to look at. Look we must.

Mister Quick
11-02-09, 10:08
Wentzville officials revoked the license last week of a foot reflexology business that police claim was used as a front for prostitution. An undercover officer was offered sex for cash on two different visits to Min's Foot Reflexology, 148 East Pearce Boulevard, according to police. In the first incident, police arrested a worker and in the second, the owner was arrested. The owner could not be reached for comment Friday.

Fancamp
11-18-09, 02:07
That new spa on I-44 is not in service. There is a sign posted at the adult video store saying it will be "open soon"! After seeing the article saying they weren't licensed or likely to be licensed, it may just be a ploy to get traffic to stop by their store. I guess someone could check in from time to time to see if they are in business.Stopped passsing through agian. Some signs list it as Men's Gym and Spa. I stopped to check it out. Was told it was a men's spa, no women, and they used the words clean and discreat a few too many times.

FYI--I-44 exit 22

Stay Safe

Corndog6571
01-25-10, 22:51
Has anyone seen this provider?

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erotic-and-classy-available-to-please-u-32/3304531

Corndog6571
01-26-10, 09:40
Just wondering if anyone has been with her.

http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erotic-and-classy-available-to-please-u-32/3304531

Mister Quick
02-11-10, 09:28
Brason cops Find Something to Do

Branson police are on patrol for prostitutes. A local hotel allowed officers to use one of its rooms and, like the NBC show "To Catch a Predator," officers used a hidden camera to catch it all on tape.

The video shows the exchange of money, then two women begin to undress. Seconds later another officer enters the room and arrests the pair.

Officers arrested three girls Amber, Chelsey and Dametra.

"We know they're not out on the street corners," said Branson Police Detective Scotty Penner.

While it's true you won't find them on the streets, you can find them on Web sites like Craigslist and Backpage.com. The ladies in these ads aren't shy about their intentions. The going rate is anywhere from $250 to $400 an hour.

"If you get on these sites, it's 50 states, you can obtain this service," said Penner.

Prostitution is a problem that can occur anywhere, even Branson.

"It's not a huge problem but when the general public sees that type of activity and report it, we try to pro-act," said Penner.

Lately, detectives say, they've had complaints that this type of activity is happening in Branson.

"We don't want that activity through this community. It's a community of family-oriented businesses. People come here as a tourist attraction," said Penner.

Police conduct these stings to set an example, in hopes they won't hear of prostitution happening in Branson again.

"Maybe that will get out you don't want to go to Branson to conduct your business," said Penner.

Doc Joe
03-02-10, 13:35
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a girl now that will travel between Farmington and Cape Giardeau. She is FS and has reasonable rates. She is easy to get ahold of and easy to work with. Her only downfall is Outcall only. No Greek and no cim. Her number is 573-315-1010.

Enjoy everyone.

The Doc

Stlguy13
03-13-10, 11:06
Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere in St. Charles county or close to it? I was in the game for a while and got out, but looking to get back into it out here.

ECCrawler
03-14-10, 13:37
under Massage section. You will find a number of ladies available in the St. Charles area (Dee, Debbie, Sharon). Do a search and you may find more.

Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere in St. Charles county or close to it? I was in the game for a while and got out, but looking to get back into it out here.

Doc Joe
03-16-10, 00:04
Hello,

I have received several messages in the past few weeks with questions about the girl from the Farmington area. Here is a bit more info about her, and if you need more then contact her please.

She is very easy to talk to. She is 5'6" and 106lbs. She does accept text messages and is out call only. When her and I talked her rates were 100 for the half and 150 for the hour. She does not do anal or cim. I have attached a pic of her. Please, if you have any questions, contact her.

Happy Hunting gentlemen.

Hatman30
04-02-10, 22:57
Planning on passing through the area mid-April, wasn't sure if PB was big enough to warrant a little action. Any help would be appreciated. Also, any action at the Pony just south?

String
04-17-10, 02:06
Had a chance to pass through Sedalia on the way to FL and ran into a few WSW. It seems to be a hot little town. WOuld be nice to hear from some of the locals.

Ducky321
04-18-10, 23:37
I pass thru sedalia several times a month and have not seen any working girls yet,but i dont roam around town any, just pass on thru on higway 65. What part of town did you see the girls in?

Woodhe1
05-05-10, 06:29
Tried to hookup with the Farmington lady on my way through. She did not have a place set up. She would not do a car date. I had to pass but I'll adjust my schedule next time I have to be in the Cape area.

String
05-05-10, 12:32
I pass thru sedalia several times a month and have not seen any working girls yet,but i dont roam around town any, just pass on thru on higway 65. What part of town did you see the girls in?

Around Broadway(50 hwy) and s. Emmit Ave by the grocery and laundromat.
Then up around S. Moniteau by the Quick Stop and the tattoo shop.

Bhalls7
05-17-10, 17:41
Monroe can be found on escorts.com as Princess_Wantme and her email is princesstantrum18@ymail.com

She is young, nice and fun. I saw her recently and we had a very nice time together. The only problem was location. Campbell, MO and she is incall only. Nice town but pretty far from most who would be looking for an escort. If you have some time and want a little fun give her a try.

Ilikebbw
06-27-10, 20:33
Regarding Sedalia -- I've never seen any SW there. I'm not a SW guy though so I don't really look for them. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some around though, it seems like a big enough town.

I've never looked, but if I had to guess where to find some ladies wanting to make money, I would say at the truck stop on 65 in the the south part of town. I believe it's a Conoco or maybe a Philips 66. It's open 24 hours with several ultra low-budget motels nearby. Knowwhatimean?

Ilikebbw
06-27-10, 20:40
A couple months ago, I was passing through St Robert on 70 and decided to find this place. I had read about it several times.

It's not a far drive from 70, but still way off 70 in a place I probably never would have looked if I hadn't read where it was. As I was driving along, I was thinking 'This can't be right' and then I turned a corner and there it was.

I've read that there's two women who work at Daisy's. Both are over 40. An attractice asian, Sunny, and...the 'other' girl who is not so attractive. Maybe this is Daisy herself.

Well, I rang the doorbell and I got the 'other' girl. I decided to proceed anyway. The whole time I was there, I could here a wham wham wham wham in another room. Somebody was having a really good time with Sunny, I assume.

Well, the girl I was with was definitely not as good looking as most in this profession. But, she had a welcoming attitude and I guess I can't complain because it was only $60.

Rollamale
06-28-10, 09:27
I was there over a year ago.There was one hefty white chick pushing 50-60 years old, did I say she was big.Then there was this lady named Sunny..Now a few years ago there was another lady there who went by the name Sunny.She was much prettier than the Sunny that is there now.

From what I remembered Sunny kept the place pretty busy. I guess since that Sunny roated out, they wanted to try and fool people into thinking this was the same Sunny.

I called a few weeks ago just to see who answered and a white young american speaking lady answered the phone. She says there has been some changes since last year and I should stop by and see what was going on. I have yet to make it there.Who knows maybe it is better.

Ilikebbw
07-01-10, 18:58
Thanks for posting, Rollamale...That's disappointing though.

Most of the posts about Daisy's are several years old and so that's where I read about Sunny. It sounded like she was attractive and provided good service at an incredible value. Since I'll be near St. Robert soon, I was really looking forward to being with her.

Ilikebbw
08-13-10, 13:16
I haven't been back to Daisy's.

I did try visiting a strip club along I-44, Big Louie's. Pretty disappointing. The stage mileage is high, but nothing extra goes on in there from what I could tell. It's also quite expensive and most of the girls were only so-so looking. Maybe OTC meetings can be arranged? Does anyone have experience with that?

There's another strip club near by in Dixon. I haven't been there, but I've read that the prices and mileage are similar.

Jtownbrown
08-24-10, 12:18
I have read through the board and found previous post by Bhalls7 on this lady, but I do believe that she has changed her profile. Any feedback for contact, service, etc would be appreciated. Here is her link:

http://www.escorts.com/member/2735762/MonroeMoans

Iva Bigun
09-17-10, 12:11
Will be around the Sikeston area Saturday and Sunday. Anything worth noting?
PM me if you prefer.

Later,
Iva B.

USA Kansas
09-28-10, 14:06
Going to be in West Plains a few days next week.

Any action there?

KC Questor
10-04-10, 22:40
Going to be in West Plains a few days next week.

Any action there?
I sincerely doubt it. West Plains has 10,000 people and nothing around for miles.

Unbtabl
05-12-11, 18:39
Anything in Sikeston?

Ilikebbw
05-22-11, 18:50
I've visited The Pony in East Cape Giraradeau twice over the past few weeks.

It's actually in Illinois, just past the Mississippi, but since it's very close to a Missouri city I'm posting here. Maybe it's of some use to the guys looking for action in Sikeston.

When I visited on a Thursday, I was kind of surprised at the number of decent looking girls. One, CJ, pushed hard to go to the VIP. I declined initially, then she offered to do nude dances for $25 instead of $45 which is the normal price, so I agreed. She changed this to $30 once we arrived but it was still a deal. Touching was permitted everywhere. I brought up doing OTC and she was down for it.

However, she decided to try and go for upsell / scam tactics. The $30 rate she gave me was only for the first song, she pushed for a tip, then also pushed for me to tip out to the doorman instead of her. I figured I would be in for more of the same if we actually did meet outside the club. Too tricky, no thanks.

KC Questor
05-24-11, 00:55
People pay $45 for a LAP DANCE? Insane

Ilikebbw
06-02-11, 00:59
People pay $45 for a LAP DANCE? InsaneIndeed it is. Actually, the club was running a two-for-one special and she said she'd go naked for $25, which is why I agreed to it.

Honestly, even $25 per song is too much for a lap dance unless it is two-for-one or the girl is really, really good at it.

Fun Cowboy
06-13-11, 23:37
Just wondering if there is any action in the boonville area. I would have thought that the casino in the area would have at least one girl working, but I didn't see any that looked like they were. Does anyone have any info for this area. I'm here for a few days and would love to see someone for some fun.

Cowboy up

Jcmizzou
06-14-11, 08:16
Just wondering if there is any action in the boonville area. I would have thought that the casino in the area would have at least one girl working, but I didn't see any that looked like they were. Does anyone have any info for this area. I'm here for a few days and would love to see someone for some fun.

Cowboy upCowboy-Boonville is a wasteland. You're better off heading 20 minutes East and hitting CoMo. On one occasion I saw two girls loitering in the lobby at the casino who wanted customers, but both were, in cowboy lingo, rode hard and put up wet. There used to be some amateur advertisers on the boards at the adult gift store in town, but I placed several calls to them and none ever seemed sincere.

Hopefully I am just terrible at mongering and missed out on some good finds that you will run into-let me know- JCMizzou

Lake Guy 52
07-18-11, 15:25
This BP ad for the Lake of the Ozarks.

http://loz.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/platnuim-provider-this-weekend-only-21/6329101

Is using pictures of Hawaiian Honey. Honey's ad from St. Louis is here.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-me-upgrade-you-new-pics-29/3765048

By the way, I've visited with Honey twice and she is wonderful. Not exactly GFE, everything covered, but very attractive, sweet and kind. I am definitely a repeat customer.

LastALong
07-18-11, 17:39
This BP ad for the Lake of the Ozarks.

http://loz.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/platnuim-provider-this-weekend-only-21/6329101

Is using pictures of Hawaiian Honey. Honey's ad from St. Louis is here.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-me-upgrade-you-new-pics-29/3765048

By the way, I've visited with Honey twice and she is wonderful. Not exactly GFE, everything covered, but very attractive, sweet and kind. I am definitely a repeat customer.I wonder if the ad below it has fake pics? Posted about the same time! Pretty hott if they are real!

Randyt
07-23-11, 09:00
If you find yourself in the area and in need of some relief call 573-330-9752 everything is on the menu incall at this point more availability after school starts prices are negotiable and reasonable I have had the full menu and no complaints if you want details PM.

FunTimesInStl
08-03-11, 11:09
If you find yourself in the area and in need of some relief call 573-330-9752 everything is on the menu incall at this point more availability after school starts prices are negotiable and reasonable I have had the full menu and no complaints if you want details PM.Do you have a photo?

Brykye
04-19-12, 12:55
Anything or area in Hannibal Mo?

Undakovabrotha
09-27-12, 23:21
I am here on business. Anything good in this area?

Ilikebbw
09-29-12, 01:40
I am here on business. Anything good in this area?I think the closest chance at any action are the strip clubs in East Cape Girardeau. That's about 45 minutes away and may not even be worth it even if you had the time for the drive. My previous experience at the Pony club there did seem to indicate that you could get a take-out deal though.

Undakovabrotha
09-29-12, 11:16
I think the closest chance at any action are the strip clubs in East Cape Girardeau. That's about 45 minutes away and may not even be worth it even if you had the time for the drive. My previous experience at the Pony club there did seem to indicate that you could get a take-out deal though.Thanks for the bit of information. I will check it out and supply a report.

KandiGyrl
10-04-12, 17:05
I am here on business. Anything good in this area?I am available for business in Southeast MO, if you are still in the area.

Undakovabrotha
10-04-12, 21:25
I am available for business in Southeast MO, if you are still in the area.Next Time. PM me your digits.

Kyowa
10-05-12, 00:19
I am available for business in Southeast MO, if you are still in the area.KandiGyrl: could you please post where you have your contact info' available? Do you have your own web-page or web-site? Are you on any verification-sites that also let you advertise, like P-411? Do you advertise on BackPage, or other public bulletin-board sites like CraigsList? Do you have any references &\or reviews that we can check?

If your answer to all of these is "no" then could you please private-message me your rates + services + contact info' & where in S'e'MO it would be most convenient to meet you? Thank you, in advance, for any reply!

Undakovabrotha
10-05-12, 01:05
KandiGyrl: could you please post where you have your contact info' available? Do you have your own web-page or web-site? Are you on any verification-sites that also let you advertise, like P-411? Do you advertise on BackPage, or other public bulletin-board sites like CraigsList? Do you have any references &\or reviews that we can check?

If your answer to all of these is "no" then could you please private-message me your rates + services + contact info' & where in S'e'MO it would be most convenient to meet you? Thank you, in advance, for any reply!I was looking earlier, I could not find anything new?

KandiGyrl
10-08-12, 11:10
Gentlemen, I am tryin to post in the escort section, but can't give out how to upload the pics! Bare with me. LOL

Whopperman
11-09-12, 00:49
Man am I glad I did. She was very attractive (way better than her pics that she e-mailed me) very friendly and eager to please. She didn't seem to rush or watch the clock either. She is tall with a nice body with very nice strawberry blonde hair. She had some great skills orally really seemed to enjoy what she does. PM her and she will forward you her info.

Luv Fkemall
11-20-12, 17:16
Man am I glad I did. She was very attractive (way better than her pics that she e-mailed me) very friendly and eager to please. She didn't seem to rush or watch the clock either. She is tall with a nice body with very nice strawberry blonde hair. She had some great skills orally really seemed to enjoy what she does. PM her and she will forward you her info.I second that! I met her last nite and look forward to seeing her again next week. Her oral skills are fantastic [BBBJ]. Climb on missionary and hang on for a great ride.

AndrewM2000
12-06-12, 02:09
Hi, Just relocated to semo area and having a hard time finding a hottie with massage and / or more. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ilikebbw
12-17-12, 22:48
I live on a small town right on the interstate. Like most dinky Missouri towns on a highway, there's a few very low end, off brand motels here. I have heard on multiple occasions that there are girls turning tricks at one of these motels. It's about two stories tall, and each room has its own door accessible from the parking lot. Once, I was visiting the gas station and a decent looking woman about 40 years old was exiting the store. She was wearing short shorts and a white tanktop with no bra underneath. She looked me right in the eye for a second and moved on, and I noticed that she had carrying a few snacks that she had bought back over to that motel.

I've looked on Backpage and have never seen any advertising for my town. Still, I think that the 'oldest profession' is pretty much ubiquitous across all areas and it's not hard to believe the rumor about this motel. If it's true, I guess that the business must spread just by word of mouth. My guess is that the girls used this approach a lot more often before the internet advertising became popular. It kind of makes sense that in a small town it would still go down this way. If my hunch is correct, maybe this is a place where guys can look when they are in the smaller highway towns, like Sedalia, Lebanon, Rolla, etc.

So how does the motel game work? Do you just hang out in near the parking lot and see what pops up?

Rollamale
12-22-12, 11:48
If you are talking about Rolla, MO I might know the motel you are talking about. I was once driving by and saw a lady in shorts and t-short hanging out on the balcony. I took a chance, I turned around, pulled into the parking lot. She looked at me as I pulled in and waved, I waved back. She smiled. I parked as to where we could see each other. She kept looking at

Me, and I kept looking at her. I rolled my window down and she said hello and motioned for me to come her way. I got out, went up to the second floor. She had a 40oz beer next to her chair. She asked me if I was looking to party, we went inside struck a deal for a French lesson for $30 with cover. More was on the menu, but I had to be somewhere.

This same motel has had some drug bust at it.

Ilikebbw
12-22-12, 14:23
Yup. It's the one by Phillips 66. Your post made me remember another time I was at that gas station one night. I noticed on the second floor there was a door wide open and a light on in the room. It never shut from when I was pumping gas to when I came out of the convenience store. It just seemed weird to me. I wondered what would happen if I walked up the stairs and past the door.

Regarding the drug activity, I'd definitely believe there was a bust there. I once saw a syringe on the sidewalk in the park nearby. Stuff like that makes me think that if there are girls available, it may not be safe to participate.

If you are talking about Rolla, MO I might know the motel you are talking about. I was once driving by and saw a lady in shorts and t-short hanging out on the balcony. I took a chance, I turned around, pulled into the parking lot. She looked at me as I pulled in and waved, I waved back. She smiled. I parked as to where we could see each other. She kept looking at

Me, and I kept looking at her. I rolled my window down and she said hello and motioned for me to come her way. I got out, went up to the second floor. She had a 40oz beer next to her chair. She asked me if I was looking to party, we went inside struck a deal for a French lesson for $30 with cover. More was on the menu, but I had to be somewhere.

This same motel has had some drug bust at it.

OneNut
01-11-13, 13:03
I will be relocating to Kirksville in a few months and was wondering if there is any massage parlors worth visiting where a GFE can be found, local escorts, or walkers. PM me if you don't want to respond here.

Luv Fkemall
01-13-13, 17:28
Anyone know what ever happened to Kandi? She appears to have disappeared.

KandiGyrl
03-01-13, 10:42
Gentlemen, I am back providing in the SEMO area. PM me for details.

Whopperman
03-12-13, 01:06
This lady is an excellent provider for the area. Well worth the effort to see her.

Charlie666
07-05-13, 14:37
Any thing going on down in this area? CL not giving anything and BP not much better.

Polkeyes
08-01-13, 10:43
Will be in the Sikeston area the latter part of September. Any working ladies in the area? If so, PM me.

Thanks.

Rosco2
08-05-13, 17:09
Hi, wondering about the Washington (Missouri) , Union, Pacific, and Eureka area. Are there any street walkers, Backpage ladies, independent ladies, strip clubs, or massage parlors in this region? Thanks.

Iceman61
08-15-13, 15:04
Will be in the Sikeston area the latter part of September. Any working ladies in the area? If so, PM me.

Thanks.I've been noticing a girl advertising on CL for a while now that appears to be a masseuse. I haven't contacted her myself but some of her ads have had a picture of a girl with her face. Is it her face? Who knows but I'm thinking not because of a watermark in the picture. I can only find one ad at a time so the following link may or may not work when you check it. Let us know if you decide to check it out or if you visit her.

http://semo.craigslist.org/cas/4003346977.html

Polkeyes
08-17-13, 10:54
I've been noticing a girl advertising on CL for a while now that appears to be a masseuse. I haven't contacted her myself but some of her ads have had a picture of a girl with her face. Is it her face? Who knows but I'm thinking not because of a watermark in the picture. I can only find one ad at a time so the following link may or may not work when you check it. Let us know if you decide to check it out or if you visit her.

http://semo.craigslist.org/cas/4003346977.htmlThe link has already been flagged for removal.

Thanks

Stanwatson82
08-22-13, 03:40
Hi, wondering about the Washington (Missouri) , Union, Pacific, and Eureka area. Are there any street walkers, Backpage ladies, independent ladies, strip clubs, or massage parlors in this region? Thanks.Http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/veronicais-offering-discountscall-me-nowim-working-extended-hours-36/6839729 Is about the only thing in that area that I know of. More of a in and out girl BBBJ finish in Russian. Great set on her.

Whopperman
09-19-13, 13:51
Any one seen her yet? She has been advertising on BP for a month or two. I had a phone convo with her a week or two back but was kinda suspicious as she offered a lot of info alot of girls don't over the phone.

Doc Joe
09-27-13, 10:33
I saw her a couple weeks ago for a BJ w / cim in car. Took amazing direction and really enjoys her work. Until we got to location she chatted quite a bit. I think she just enjoys conversation as much as she enjoys her job.

Any one seen her yet? She has been advertising on BP for a month or two. I had a phone convo with her a week or two back but was kinda suspicious as she offered a lot of info alot of girls don't over the phone.

Whopperman
09-30-13, 22:54
I saw her a couple weeks ago for a BJ w / cim in car. Took amazing direction and really enjoys her work. Until we got to location she chatted quite a bit. I think she just enjoys conversation as much as she enjoys her job.I actually met up with her last week for a half an hour. She is fairly good looking except for some stretch mark action and the scar down the middle of her chest. I don't think she has just a lot of experience at this yet but once you get to it she knows what she is doing. It was a little awkward at the beginning but all went well. She had nice legs and a great ass. My 1/2 ended up more like 3/4 to a full and she never complained a bit. She needs to be a little more careful on the phone to stay UTR in a small town like this.

Tower53
02-22-14, 18:21
Anyone met or have reviews of ladies in the Rolla or Ft Leonard Wood area?

I have seen a few ladies in Columbia but would prefer to reduce travel time.

Have not seen any reviews of ladies here.

Thanks.

AndrewM2000
08-07-14, 02:55
Well Any new reports? I am just not having any luck lately. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

TrashBy
11-23-15, 12:35
Anybody ever hear the end of this story? Is she still around town? Still dancing? If you have digits, details (don't want to post), PM me. Otherwise, I'd like to know what happened.

See reports #118 and #119 belowI can even tell you where her "day job is, what she drives and what perfume she wears.

Casascius
11-24-15, 07:43
I do realize that this may be a long shot but I am interested in finding a provider in my area. I am located just north of Salem, which is also very close to St. James and Rolla. I was just curious if anyone knew of any providers in the area?

HaleyChey
09-07-18, 20:33
I do realize that this may be a long shot but I am interested in finding a provider in my area. I am located just north of Salem, which is also very close to St. James and Rolla. I was just curious if anyone knew of any providers in the area?I'm visiting the lady luck tonight only.

TKJohnson
06-20-19, 13:52
Anywhere nearby I can get a BJ or FS? Tired of driving close to 2 hours just for something good old Olathe or Lawrence. Please PM I'm new here and would prob see replies faster if I got an email notification.

Rollamale
06-03-21, 23:22
I had been texting this lady a few days trying to set up a date. We finally agreed for a HH. I texted her when I arrived at her motel. I drove around the motel to scope out the motel parking lot. As I drove around the back part of the motel I found what I believed was her room. Outside the room was a garment rack on wheels with several items hanging from the rack. I did not see any unsavory characters hanging around the parking lot. She texted back saying she was at the store and that she would be back in ten minuets. I drove across the street hoping to see her pull into the parking lot or any other movement. About a minuet later my phone is ringing, its the number I have been texting. I answer the phone. I can here her having a discussion with a male individual. I could also here a car door bell alert ringing. I heard him ask something about where was she going? What's going on? Her response was you know what's going on. I never could really hear what he was saying. She was just saying that she needed to take care of business, how she was being the responsible one. She was upset, but not crying. I hung up and texted her that I did not feel all was well. I sensed there was some drama and I was backing out. She told me all was well. She texted her room number and that was the room I saw the garment cart outside the room.

She us very slow to respond to text messages. She did tell me she was starting a real job during the day and would still be hosting in the evenings.

I suggest you say away.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/stop-this-is-the-only-stop-you-need-to-make/39220454