PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Pokeher
10-05-07, 19:13
Anyone have any info on what is going down with the AMP situation since the big bust back in May? I haven't heard much or seen much at all. I guess I am stuck driving out of town for a while.

Doctor Man Toy
01-08-08, 17:33
on my trips to KC last year and all but one was closed down. I thought I was going to have plenty of fun with all the listings in the newspaper, but sadly no luck.

Mrt Inol
05-24-08, 01:10
Does any one know of any good full body massage parlor in the KC area?

HardBlaze1
06-17-08, 01:11
Does anyone know of any Full Body Massage with happy ending in KC? Any AMP anywhere? Write me dirrect.

Ron47
06-18-08, 09:23
Does anyone know of any Full Body Massage with happy ending in KC? Any AMP anywhere? Write me dirrect.

Very little of ANYTHING in KC, nothing is "up-to-date" there!

Pokeher
08-05-08, 22:52
Went by the Massage place on 7300 Frontage road in Shawnee, KS. Good massage for $45 for 30 minutes. But that was it. I tried to suggest some extras, but no luck. Just though I would pass the word along to not try this place for happy endings.

Jelly37
08-08-08, 18:20
Went by the Massage place on 7300 Frontage road in Shawnee, KS. Good massage for $45 for 30 minutes. But that was it. I tried to suggest some extras, but no luck.Concur. Same result. I tried to suggest extra at that specific massage place on 7300 Frontage, but no luck. I've given up on massage in KC when I visit, and just go straight to CL. Have had good luck, though not inexpensive, with most seeming to work out of the I-435 and Metcalf area.

Buttho
05-19-09, 01:21
A few weeks ago I saw Carolyn , MILF who advertises on the Pitch backpage. Nice massage nude on the bed with BBBJ cum on stomach.

House was a mess, but she is a very nice lady and easy one the eyes.

I will repeat.

Be safe.

B

Erifly
06-14-09, 13:41
I know barely anyone posts in the KC section (especially compared to STL forum) but can we get a link?

Thx

A few weeks ago I saw Carolyn , MILF who advertises on the Pitch backpage. Nice massage nude on the bed with BBBJ cum on stomach.

House was a mess, but she is a very nice lady and easy one the eyes.

I will repeat.

Be safe.

B

Ilikebbw
01-25-10, 00:18
Has anyone tried the voluptous women who advertise with the number 816-382-8340? They have posted numerous ads over the last few months, each of which features a thick and very busty woman.

I called the number a while back. It was explained to me that there are actually three different girls, two latina and one white. The voice on the phone sounded older, late 30s or early 40s.

I didn't do any more than just calling though. Has anyone given these ladies a try?

Ilikebbw
01-26-10, 21:49
Whoops, my previous post was made in the wrong thread. Oh well.
I do have a question/comment about massage parlors though.

Although we do not have a China town in Kansas City, we do have a large number of Vietnamese restaurants and stores between the River Market and around Independence avenue. I wonder if there is an AMP buried in there somewhere. I was driving around that area over the weekend and I did spot one place with a Vietnamese name which called itself a spa. I think it was more of a nails and beauty place though. I don't think they do massages there, although I didn't go in and ask.

Pokeher
02-18-11, 15:24
Tried this MP at 5308 95th St. In OP. Called Eastern Escapes or Far East Escapes. Asvertised as brand new, and not license # posted in the ad. Called and talked to a asian woman with heavy accent. I gave it a shot.

Drove by the place and checked it out. First tip off that it was only legit was that the windows are wide open, lit up, and you can see straight down the hallway from the parking lot. Not a good sign. A white guy was working the front desk, but for what, I don't know. He just seemed to be sitting there on his laptop. Two asian women working that night.

I got a 1/2 hour hard massage for 50. Tried to give the signals for extras but it wasn't happening. She really didn't understand much english anyway. Massage was good, though.

So, seems to be another fail. Guess we'll have to stick to independent providers for a while longer.

Powerpress74
02-18-11, 21:18
Whoops, my previous post was made in the wrong thread. Oh well.

I do have a question / comment about massage parlors though.

Although we do not have a China town in Kansas City, we do have a large number of Vietnamese restaurants and stores between the River Market and around Independence avenue. I wonder if there is an AMP buried in there somewhere. I was driving around that area over the weekend and I did spot one place with a Vietnamese name which called itself a spa. I think it was more of a nails and beauty place though. I don't think they do massages there, although I didn't go in and ask.I have always wondered the same thing. I do drive through that area every once in a while just to check things out. I'm betting eventually there will be one there.

Tnbootyseeker
02-24-11, 22:30
http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/toplessvery-busty-body-rubs-100-special-22/5721523

I called several ladies for outcall but only got one response back due to the lateness. I got the $ special. She has a great personality, cute face and gives an average rub. She has great skills in the ending. For the price will repeat next time I'm in KC.

Johnnybimmer
03-26-11, 22:27
Did she go to you or vice versa? I'm staying at Presidential Hilton this week, any chance I'll have a problem having her or someone similar come over?

http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/toplessvery-busty-body-rubs-100-special-22/5721523

I called several ladies for outcall but only got one response back due to the lateness. I got the $ special. She has a great personality, cute face and gives an average rub. She has great skills in the ending. For the price will repeat next time I'm in KC.

RobertR
06-04-12, 14:09
You could try Class Act Massage you could visit their website here.

www.classactmassage.com

You can also find more reviews here.

http://adultsearch.com/kansas/shawnee/erotic-massage/class-act-massage/3237

Stormy 1
06-26-12, 07:24
Anyone know of a masseuse with Extras at Lake of O? Can't seem to find one. Will all the $ there these days, hard to see why some hottie hasnt made a summer special?

Captnbangher
06-09-13, 23:43
[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Captnbangher
06-10-13, 17:46
Been sitting on this one for awhile so bare with me. I called Nia up on April 13 I got the hr session, the in call was in the inner city area by armor blvd. Basic 2 call system. She comes out in sweats straight up turnoff. And that plump ass I had seen in the pics wasnt there, so with wishful thinking I decided to go ahead with the session. I got undressed and she guided me to the restroom where she had made bubble bath, and proceeded to wash me. I felt like a kid LOL. After about 10mins of that I get out and she dries me off, and directs me to the bed where she gives me a superb back massage, I mean the whole back side. Felt good. Then she flipped me over on my stomach and starts to massage my friend because he was needing attention asap, and she was asking was there anything else I wanted? Well yeah! She gets a cover and proceed with a nice BJ overall she's a nice girl about 24yrs old good skin completion see cup tits small mid area and small ass. But her pics suggest she as a Donk. Don't know why is don't use her own pics.

Captnbangher!

Captnbangher
06-11-13, 16:27
Been sitting on this one for awhile so bare with me. I called Nia up on April 13 I got the hr session, the in call was in the inner city area by armor blvd. Basic 2 call system. She comes out in sweats straight up turnoff. And that plump ass I had seen in the pics wasnt there, so with wishful thinking I decided to go ahead with the session. I got undressed and she guided me to the restroom where she had made bubble bath, and proceeded to wash me. I felt like a kid LOL. After about 10mins of that I get out and she dries me off, and directs me to the bed where she gives me a superb back massage, I mean the whole back side. Felt good. Then she flipped me over on my stomach and starts to massage my friend because he was needing attention asap, and she was asking was there anything else I wanted? Well yeah! She gets a cover and proceed with a nice BJ overall she's a nice girl about 24yrs old good skin completion see cup tits small mid area and small ass. But her pics suggest she as a Donk. Don't know why is don't use her own pics.

Captnbangher!here's the link.

http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nasty-nia-24/9625016

AreAlone
12-26-13, 01:30
Was traveling through last Saturday (12/21) and had been browsing Backpage and noticed the ad for the massage place in Kearny and decided to try it out. Place was on main street (should have been my first clue). Massage was very thorough with an attractive Asian lady but no extras were offered. Some roaming by me was not discouraged however. Bottom line, if you're looking for a good massage, not a bad choice. If you're looking for extras, keep looking.

DkMike1
01-21-14, 10:24
Are there any good AMP in the area that offer HE and maybe more? I have tried a couple and reads some reviews but not anything great. You can PM me...

Thanks,

KC Questor
01-23-14, 14:06
Are there any good AMP in the area that offer HE and maybe more? I have tried a couple and reads some reviews but not anything great. You can PM me...

Thanks,Not in the Kansas City area. You have to travel 45 minutes west to Lawrence, further on to Topeka, or southwest to Wichita for a reliable AMP experience.

DkMike1
02-04-14, 15:34
Not in the Kansas City area. You have to travel 45 minutes west to Lawrence, further on to Topeka, or southwest to Wichita for a reliable AMP experience.I have tried a few in KC but nothing exciting. I will back in town in a couple weeks. Any in particular that are good? PM is fine.

Thanks,

KC Questor
02-04-14, 20:47
I have tried a few in KC but nothing exciting. I will back in town in a couple weeks. Any in particular that are good? PM is fine.

Thanks,Maybe we are misunderstanding each other, but there are no reliable AMPs in Kansas City. Were you asking about one of the other cities I mentioned?

DkMike1
02-05-14, 11:48
Maybe we are misunderstanding each other, but there are no reliable AMPs in Kansas City. Were you asking about one of the other cities I mentioned?Yes, if you have any info on the AMPs nearby. Any info is appreciated.

KC Questor
02-05-14, 18:20
Here are a couple to check out, if you are willing to travel.

In Lawrence (an hour west):

Naima Massage
http://lawrence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/5670560
1414 West 6th St, Suite 201, Lawrence, KS.
(785) 338-3864

"No Name Massage"
http://lawrence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6672179
2420 Iowa, Lawrence, KS
(785) 727-0170

Wichita has its own board:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7868-Massage-Parlor-Reports.
It is 2 1/2 hours southwest of Kansas City.

DkMike1
02-07-14, 10:24

Naima Massage
(785) 338-3864

"No Name Massage"
2420 Iowa, Lawrence, KS
(785) 727-0170

It is 2 1/2 hours southwest of Kansas City.Thanks for the info. I will have to take a trip and give them a try. Thanks again.

DkMike1
02-07-14, 12:30

Naima Massage
(785) 338-3864

"No Name Massage"
2420 Iowa, Lawrence, KS
(785) 727-0170

It is 2 1/2 hours southwest of Kansas City.I did some checking on other sites and Naima looks like a good place to visit. Thanks again for your help.

DkMike1
03-12-14, 09:30
All AMP in the KC area seem to be lacking a good ending so I looked elsewhere. Last week I found an ad on BP, no address or pics in the ad. Called and spoke with a polite Asian lady who does massages from her apartment. She text me the address and we set up a time. I arrived at her apartment near Armour Rd off I-29. There were 2 ladies there, both around 40 but nice slim and good looking. She led me to a bedroom in the back. The room was set up with a massage table and looked like any AMP room you have ever been too. I paid $50 for an hour. She left while I undressed, when she returned she dimmed the light and put on some soft music. The massage was good and she brushed the boys a few times. About 40 min of massage then I flipped. She massaged my chest wile leaning over me with her tits in my face. Then grabbed my cock and asked what I wanted. $30 for HJ and $60 for BJ. Settled on $50 for BJ. She stroked me for a few minutes then proceeded with BBBJ. I played with her tits and ass while she sucked me. She switched and would suck my balls while she stroked and then back to BJ. After almost 10 minutes I was getting close, she pulled her mouth away about 5 seconds before I shot my load. And she pumped me dry. Cleaned me up with nice warm towels. I am positive the 2 ladies used to work at an AMP. All in all a good experience.

AaronDotson
03-21-14, 12:17
She has 17 good reviews and seems to stay pretty busy, I'm wondering, has anyone tried this girl yet? The only people that get to leave reviews here are paid customers so she looks solid. http://www.bodyrub.info/Kansas-City-body-rubs/18/give-you-a-two-hour-body-rub.

Timbo1234
03-28-14, 13:29
All AMP in the KC area seem to be lacking a good ending so I looked elsewhere. Last week I found an ad on BP, no address or pics in the ad. Called and spoke with a polite Asian lady who does massages from her apartment. She text me the address and we set up a time. I arrived at her apartment near Armour Rd off I-29. There were 2 ladies there, both around 40 but nice slim and good looking. She led me to a bedroom in the back. The room was set up with a massage table and looked like any AMP room you have ever been too. I paid $50 for an hour. She left while I undressed, when she returned she dimmed the light and put on some soft music. The massage was good and she brushed the boys a few times. About 40 min of massage then I flipped. She massaged my chest wile leaning over me with her tits in my face. Then grabbed my cock and asked what I wanted. $30 for HJ and $60 for BJ. Settled on $50 for BJ. She stroked me for a few minutes then proceeded with BBBJ. I played with her tits and ass while she sucked me. She switched and would suck my balls while she stroked and then back to BJ. After almost 10 minutes I was getting close, she pulled her mouth away about 5 seconds before I shot my load. And she pumped me dry. Cleaned me up with nice warm towels. I am positive the 2 ladies used to work at an AMP. All in all a good experience.Please supply link or phone number.

The Old Sarge
03-29-14, 12:48
She has 17 good reviews and seems to stay pretty busy, I'm wondering, has anyone tried this girl yet? The only people that get to leave reviews here are paid customers so she looks solid. http://www.bodyrub.info/Kansas-City-body-rubs/18/give-you-a-two-hour-body-rub.WATCH OUT!

You got to "join" and pay Pay Pal in advance!

"There's a sucker born every minute", were you one of them?

WalSTreet
06-27-14, 08:51
Greeting all.

Anyone know of any masseuses at Lake of Ozarks? I will be there for the next two weeks and would love some attention. PM if you do. Thanks!!

Cobrat55
07-01-14, 14:22
She has 17 good reviews and seems to stay pretty busy, I'm wondering, has anyone tried this girl yet? The only people that get to leave reviews here are paid customers so she looks solid. http://www.bodyrub.info/Kansas-City-body-rubs/18/give-you-a-two-hour-body-rub.Just curious if there is any info for this post.

HookMeUp33
07-06-14, 21:23
Please supply link or phone number.Do you have the contact info for the girl off armour?

Thanks.

FunGuyRaleigh
07-16-14, 15:28
Always been hit or miss, but dreamed I hit the country club apt off armour the other day.

50 for entry, met a late 20's names "Rachel from friends" decent English, great skills. Nothing on menu except roaming and a happy finish. . 5 $, plus $. 4 as a thank you.

Moputter
08-14-14, 15:02
http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/14296722

Was in town and checked out BP looking for a decent yet sensual massage. Saw Susan's ad on BP and thought I would try it out. Place is a little sketchy downtown KC but overall not too bad. She looks like her pic, just longer hair. Very thin but healthy. Good massage, good pressure with hands and forearms.

Flipped and gave another good front side massage. Great finish. Total was $.

Would repeat. If anyone has another good massage lady with sensual touch pm and I can give you more details on Susan.

Stay safe. MoPutt.

FlyGuy123
12-19-14, 05:03
All AMP in the KC area seem to be lacking a good ending so I looked elsewhere. Last week I found an ad on BP, no address or pics in the ad. Called and spoke with a polite Asian lady who does massages from her apartment. She text me the address and we set up a time. I arrived at her apartment near Armour Rd off I-29. There were 2 ladies there, both around 40 but nice slim and good looking. She led me to a bedroom in the back. The room was set up with a massage table and looked like any AMP room you have ever been too. I paid $50 for an hour. She left while I undressed, when she returned she dimmed the light and put on some soft music. The massage was good and she brushed the boys a few times. About 40 min of massage then I flipped. She massaged my chest wile leaning over me with her tits in my face. Then grabbed my cock and asked what I wanted. $30 for HJ and $60 for BJ. Settled on $50 for BJ. She stroked me for a few minutes then proceeded with BBBJ. I played with her tits and ass while she sucked me. She switched and would suck my balls while she stroked and then back to BJ. After almost 10 minutes I was getting close, she pulled her mouth away about 5 seconds before I shot my load. And she pumped me dry. Cleaned me up with nice warm towels. I am positive the 2 ladies used to work at an AMP. All in all a good experience.Can you please supply me with the link for this parlor. I've been searching.

FunGuyRaleigh
01-26-15, 11:57
I'm in downtown KC, so all the Olathe ones are too far. Since I couldn't locate any ads for the aforementioned Armour apt. (Closed? Busted?) I tried this listing on Fromtage near Avis.

Upstairs of strip mall, bell on outer door as well as suite door, so they know you're coming. Thought this would be a good sign. Greeted by young, cute Asian with a tight body, form fitting t-shirt and jeans, and tats on left arm (which I like). Was asked to wait 15 since she was only one there, and had a client.

Went into room, undressed and put door fee on top of my jeans in full sight $. 6 for hour. , and left wad of cash partially visible next to it in jeans pocket. Got undressed and laid uncovered on table. She came in after 10 min and asked hard, medium or soft (to which I replied hard) and covered me fully with towel. WTH? Asked about removing, and she said starts with towel for 10 min.

Got a so-so weak massage for ten, and tried giving signals. When I reached hands above my head, I held her legs behind her knees as she massaged me, and was told "No touch, please. ".

After 10 min, towel was taken off, only to be refolded and draped over ass. Lackluster baby oil massage. Squirted straight on body each time, and very minimal grazing. On the flip, was recovered and asked if I wanted oil, for myself. She said she doesn't do that, and money couldn't help. So, stroked myself, cleaned up and left.

I've had plenty of experiences where no extras, but this girl seemed like she had no desire to be there, bored and a crappy massage. Plus, she left five times to answer phone, door, etc.

Would not recommend. Waste of time, as it wasn't even a good massage. On way out, saw next customer and shook my head "no" as walking by. He got up and left, too, and when we got outside, thanked me for saving him $1.

An aside, based on karma, looking for a non Asian massuese for fun in KC. Anyone have insight, PM me?

The Old Sarge
01-26-15, 20:44
. . . An aside, based on karma, looking for a non Asian massuese for fun in KC. Anyone have insight, PM me?Reading most of this review and sooooo many others with like or similar outcomes I have to ask. Why bother? I mean, how many clues does one need? Are there really that many of us who don't do any homework at all? No clue at all that "next time will be better" but we keep going. Are we really that stupid or do we ALL have buckets of cash to throw at these women and don't give a shit? Hell, if we go fishing with worms or minnows we give up after a while but with these Asian places we keep fishing the same hole with no hits!

My 2 ¢!

P.S. I LOVE Asian meat more than most but gave up a long time ago. Good dark meat is hard to find to. Of course, if you did find either you wouldn't want to share openly, would you?

FunGuyRaleigh
01-29-15, 14:45
I prefer Hispanic. .

And, had LOTS of success at the one off Armour, but haven't seen ads in a while so didn't know if it got shut down.

LuvEmReal
01-30-15, 14:51
I'm in downtown KC, so all the Olathe ones are too far. Since I couldn't locate any ads for the aforementioned Armour apt. (Closed? Busted?) I tried this listing on Fromtage near Avis.

Upstairs of strip mall, bell on outer door as well as suite door, so they know you're coming. Thought this would be a good sign. Greeted by young, cute Asian with a tight body, form fitting t-shirt and jeans, and tats on left arm (which I like). Was asked to wait 15 since she was only one there, and had a client.

Went into room, undressed and put door fee on top of my jeans in full sight $. 6 for hour. , and left wad of cash partially visible next to it in jeans pocket. Got undressed and laid uncovered on table. She came in after 10 min and asked hard, medium or soft (to which I replied hard) and covered me fully with towel. WTH? Asked about removing, and she said starts with towel for 10 min.

Got a so-so weak massage for ten, and tried giving signals. When I reached hands above my head, I held her legs behind her knees as she massaged me, and was told "No touch, please. ".

After 10 min, towel was taken off, only to be refolded and draped over ass. Lackluster baby oil massage. Squirted straight on body each time, and very minimal grazing. On the flip, was recovered and asked if I wanted oil, for myself. She said she doesn't do that, and money couldn't help. So, stroked myself, cleaned up and left.

I've had plenty of experiences where no extras, but this girl seemed like she had no desire to be there, bored and a crappy massage. Plus, she left five times to answer phone, door, etc.

Would not recommend. Waste of time, as it wasn't even a good massage. On way out, saw next customer and shook my head "no" as walking by. He got up and left, too, and when we got outside, thanked me for saving him $1.

An aside, based on karma, looking for a non Asian massuese for fun in KC. Anyone have insight, PM me?I had the Similar experience but based upon the location and the prep time when you first arrive, I thought the outcome would be different. When I arrived the girl that let me in had to call and get a girl there. Where the story turns is durning the massage was more exploritory on both sides but limited to a serious tease. What begins to unfold is she at the conclusion of the massage she asked for a ride home, so I did so and I was comfortable doing so as I'm I am prepared for whatever may happen either way. Mind you this woman is very good looking and I'm thinking there may be much more to be had, after contemplating with my big head, I'm all in. Well the convo was very good on the way home however what I quickly discovered is that this crew is looking for husbands. Much like a few Korean bars I have been to in other areas of the USA. Once I figured this out, I'm done and out! Dropped her off after she repeadidly asked me in to her apartment southwest of the parlor. Granted she was hot but we were not looking for the same thing.

The Old Sarge
01-30-15, 16:04
I prefer Hispanic. .

And, had LOTS of success at the one off Armour, but haven't seen ads in a while so didn't know if it got shut down.I prefer short, skinny and nasty, regardless of flavor! ROFLMMFAO.

But skin and physical characteristics is a definite plus!! Age isn't relevant to me anymore.

Azoli87
02-04-15, 00:19
Just woke up from a dream about Peking. Worst case of blue balls in my life. Beautiful, young, slender Chinese that gave a decent massage. She did a lot of teasing and let me explore her up and down during the massage. I thought for sure I was going to get lucky, and then it ended abruptly. I asked for more, but she said no. Not this time, not next time. Huge dissapointment! Been a long while since I've gotten skunked. Can any of my KC brethren point me towards a good spa? I Sure would appreciate it!

Mackaroni
02-05-15, 04:16
Chk out slice of relaxation kck 64th and parallel.

The Old Sarge
02-06-15, 22:58
Chk out slice of relaxation kck 64th and parallel.Is.

This old ad don't give me a warm and fuzy feel'and.

FunGuyRaleigh
02-19-15, 16:06
Dreamed I struck gold today on BP when I found a link to the new apartment-based AMP in the Northland (Duquesne). Think it popped up before Armoir went away. Text setup (no address listed but it was an 816 number, and I've learned all the 913 JOCO ones are a waste.

Met at the door by Sophia, older (30's), attractive (6/10), Chinese, in lingerie. Great personality and full of compliments. Exchanged door fee of. 6 and was asked if I'd been before (third time, I lied). Undressed and gave her a naked hug. Met with enthusiasm and hopped on the bed. Almost immediately the boys were being tickled and blown on from behind, while my hands roamed as well. Radio was on 80.5 and it was 98.75 degrees in room.

Flipped over, discussed tip of. 8, which got me DATY (great), fingers, full nude and mutual hands and mouth in 69 position. Ended up having her lie down on bed, straddled her and she blew, then jacked, until I shot on her face and chest.

Would repeat for sure. FS would have been 100, and she's not a clock watcher at all. I bet I could have run out to ATM for more, but little head won out and it was snowing. .

Stay, play safe!

Mike Nm
03-08-15, 19:56
Help!

Guys of the forum, I need your help. I'm in Olathe on travel, and found lots of AMPs here. But do they offer extras?

Went to the one at 15995 Bradley. Great massage, young cute girl, lots of teasing, but refused ALL extras, not even HE! Are they all like this around here?

Urdoinit Rong
03-09-15, 04:47
Help!

Guys of the forum, I need your help. I'm in Olathe on travel, and found lots of AMPs here. But do they offer extras?

Went to the one at 15995 Bradley. Great massage, young cute girl, lots of teasing, but refused ALL extras, not even HE! Are they all like this around here?Lulu has a nice ass. She's the cute young one with glasses. Extras are rare in the KC area. Your odds are slightly better in the Lawrence AMPs.

Member #6559
05-07-15, 07:06
I'm interested in trying out the AMP at 15995 Bradley as well. I think it's called wellness massage. This seems to be their ad: http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-experience-new-face-new-feeling-new-open-full-body-massage/15662416.

I did a search of wellness massage on rubmap and this AMP came up as closed with no reviews. Looks like a mistake because one of their ads were on the front pages of backpage.

Can't find much info on this AMP anywhere. Does anyone have info to share?

How are the girls? (Age / attractiveness / dress style).

From a single I managed to find, the guy said he got a massage from a mid-aged women who had full clothing on the whole time. I don't need he but I want eye candy and tease.

Member #6559
05-07-15, 07:08
Lulu has a nice ass. She's the cute young one with glasses. Extras are rare in the KC area. Your odds are slightly better in the Lawrence AMPs.I'm interested in trying out the AMP at 15995 Bradley as well. I think it's called wellness massage. This seems to be their ad: http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-experience-new-face-new-feeling-new-open-full-body-massage/15662416.

I did a search of wellness massage on rubmap and this AMP came up as closed with no reviews. Looks like a mistake because one of their ads were on the front pages of backpage.

From a single I managed to find, the guy said he got a massage from a mid-aged women who had full clothing on the whole time. I don't need he but I want eye candy and tease.

KC Questor
05-07-15, 17:56
Across the street from a middle school, in an upscale mall, next to a very residential area. I cannot imagine they are doing anything there to get the neighbors upset.

LuvEmReal
05-07-15, 18:15
I'm interested in trying out the AMP at 15995 Bradley as well. I think it's called wellness massage. This seems to be their ad: http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-experience-new-face-new-feeling-new-open-full-body-massage/15662416.

From a single I managed to find, the guy said he got a massage from a mid-aged women who had full clothing on the whole time. I don't need he but I want eye candy and tease.I continue to be amazed with the newbs.

Give this a shot.

1717 main st kcmo.

Head up the escalators. Close your eyes and I'm sure you will find what your looking for.

It's a well known place. Let us know how it goes!

InksterTourist
05-07-15, 19:40
Across the street from a middle school, in an upscale mall, next to a very residential area. I cannot imagine they are doing anything there to get the neighbors upset.And they're popping up in Olathe after Overland Park closed all theirs down? Curious.

Member #6559
05-08-15, 04:06
1717 Main at KC MO shows up as a strip club from a Google search. Do you have any info other than the address? Name of the place, phone number, link to an ad, etc.

Any other recommendations for a massage place?

Good massage, good looking girls in revealing clothes or no clothes, no towel drape, good amount of tease?

KC Questor
05-08-15, 18:44
1717 Main at KC MO shows up as a strip club from a Google search. Do you have any info other than the address? Name of the place, phone number, link to an ad, etc.1717 Main is Bazooka's, and upstairs is an adult theater where guys hang out to meet other guys.

Member #6559
05-08-15, 23:36
Today has been the craziest day in my life. Expect to see a lot of reports piling in pretty soon!

Firstly, I stopped by Fusion Massage on state line road today. You can tell just from the location and the main entrance that this place offers no kinks at all. If you had any doubt from just the exterior view of the place, you will be made a strong believer the moment you set your foot inside the place. For the massage rooms, they have curtains instead of doors, nuff said.

No HE and not much teases but massage was great. The lady I got was an older lady. She appears to be the mama San (I think that's what you guys call them) taking care and running the place while the other girls worked the customers. By the time I got there, they were already running at full capacity. I had to wait in one of the rooms for about 30 minutes and when the wait was finally over, more disappointments followed. I didn't get the young girls. I got over it quickly though because the mama San, though older, was still attractive and she knew how to work different parts of her body for unique massage techniques which felt great. She had a very bright personality with her face always shining bright with them smiles. I did 90 minutes for $80 and left a $20 tip. I'm a sucker for tipping! Her name is Cici. If you're not looking for anything extra and just straight up want massage, she would not disappoint.

Member #6559
05-09-15, 16:15
I stopped by a random AMP in Olathe last night after my visit to the Fusion Massage. They wee about to close in a little more than an hour so I opted for a quick 60 min massage. The girl I got was a 28 year old Chinese girl. Let me tell you, she has the softest hands that have ever brushed my skin. She was a great masseuse but also a great looking girl. She lived in California before the move the kc, have been doing massage for 5 years, has a brother and both parents alive and well and they all live in China so she's in the states alone. She lives with a roommate in an apartment and she works the whole day 7 days a week but when she's tired and wants to take off shifts, she has the choice to do so. I could feel that we were both attracted to each other. She always looked me right in the eye when we spoke and she often asked personal questions about me as well. Her massage felt very intimate and personal. I loved it. She seems super shy. When I moved the towel off my crotch she covered her face with her hands in a very embarrassed fashion. Paid $60 for the massage plus $20 tip. Gave her my number so I'll report if she ever calls / texts me. Not that any of you care or anything.

JMM732
05-20-15, 14:57
I am really attracted to asians want to find a parlor where they offer massage and either blowjob or intercourse? Let me know if I have any options?

KC Questor
05-21-15, 00:31
I am really attracted to asians want to find a parlor where they offer massage and either blowjob or intercourse? Let me know if I have any options?Anything more than a rub-and-tug is pretty rare in these parts. Some of the Lawrence places offer L1, but getting to L2 or L3 is very much YMMV. Don't count on it.

Member #6559
06-07-15, 01:19
I don't know why you guys are looking for sex at AMP's. There are plenty on backpage's escorts and bodyrub sections if that's what you're looking for.

I go to AMP's to enjoy the massage, little teases here and there and just the experience of arousal I receive with an attractive stranger's hands being rubbed all over my body while I close my eyes and relax. I wouldn't even feel comfortable receiving a handjob in an AMP with all those rooms so closely located with only a thin wall separating each other.

Member #6559
06-07-15, 01:27
Visited AA massage off the Clairborn rd yesterday.

A lady in mid 20's named S-something Wu was my lady for the hour. She was talkative and had a good personality. Pretty good massage but not the best. Very soft hands though. She doesn't like towel being removed. Minimum to nonexistent teasing unless brushing against the skin while massaging the inner thighs is considered teasing.

Member #6559
06-07-15, 01:36
And today, I visited the fusion spa again. Cici, the attractive lady that gave me the massage last time was there, along with another lady with fairly large breasts and butt. Face is not as pretty as cici though and cici has a petite body style which is not a bad thing.

The other lady gave me the massage today. Probably the best massage I've received so far. I asked towel to be taken off and she was okay with it. I had an erection probably throughout the whole duration I was facing up. She brushed against my parts numerous times with confidence. She doesn't seem like the shy type.

However, communication was lackluster and overall I didn't feel any connection between us like I did with cici. It was just strictly business.

I asked how many girls there were. They said the two of them were it. I don't know if that was an incorrect answer caused by language barrier or not but how can they run a massage palor with just two ladies?

If I go back, I'm going with cici from now on and it's very likely that I'll be going back since they have a stamp card that gives you a free 60 min massage if you receive a 60/90 min massage ten times.

Member #6559
06-08-15, 01:06
Stopped by massage therapy off the 135th street in Overland Park.

Received a 90 min massage from Cong. The most beautiful girl I've seen in a very long time. A super model material. Pretty face with gorgeous body. Had a really short jean shorts on and a tight shirt with cleavage showing and slightly rolled up around her waist revealing even more skin. As for the pro's, her looks are about it.

She's a 30 year old married women with kids but looks to be in the early to mid twenties. I believe the guy who is a manager at this location to be her husband.

Cong won't go anywhere near your private parts. Absolutely zero contact throughout the 90 minutes. She took the towel off when I was facing down but as I flipped over, she required it to be covered.

You will get to brush her legs a several times during the massage and her legs are absolutely gorgeous and soft. However, I highly doubt she will allow you to feel up on her and what not.

Lastly, they don't have table shower. The ads and the rubmap info are incorrect.

Member #6559
06-08-15, 02:03
Forgot to add a few things.

This was the worst massage I've received thus far. She incorporated a lot of gimmicky, almost funny techniques into the massage and they didn't even feel good. Also, I received almost no arousal during the massage as well.

Cong is a damn fine looking girl though and I think it's worth a visit just for that factor. However, I will not be going back. Once is enough for me.

MRH99
06-21-15, 11:48
I am from the St Louis area, but had the opportunity to visit KC yesterday. I had a few hours to kill in the afternoon, so I started looking for a provider. I saw there are a lot of AMP in the KC area, more than in St Louis I think. Based on the reviews here it appears that, like in St Louis, AMPs generally offer a massage and not much else. I rolled the dice and selected AA Massage. I saw Tina, a very shy sweet girl with a good figure. Very dark in there, but I would estimate her early-mid 30's, cute. Dressed in denim shorts and a scoop neck tshirt that was amply filled out. It was a private room, but she left the door slightly ajar. I asked her to close it, and she did. She started by covering my entire back with a towel, and did a medium hard massage over the towel on my upper body. Of course I'm thinking. Is this all there is? - but decided to keep my thoughts to myself and see what developed. After a few minutes of that the towel was pulled down and she started on my back with some oil.

Very nice massage, soft hands, with a lot of time and attention spent on the butt, thighs and inner thighs. She did not brush against anything down there, and stayed away from the crack, but her hands were as close to where you would like them as possible with actually touching. I found it very sensual. During this, she asked me if I would like a free table shower, and I said sure. After asking me to flip over she placed the towel between my legs, and used a corner of it to *just* cover Mr. Johnson and the Twins. A little attention to my chest with oil, but most of the time was spent like she did on the back; stomach, thighs, inner thighs. Again her hands as close as they can be to paydirt without actually touching. I complimented her, and asked if her shirt could come off. She was friendly but said no, and I didn't push it.

After 10-15 minutes of this sensual touching, she stopped and told me that in 10 minutes time we would move to the other room for the table shower, then she went back to the same sensual touching of my stomach and thighs, with the towel just barely covering the goods. It seemed that she was giving me a signal by informing me that I had 10 minutes left on the table. After a couple of minutes, I reached down and put my hand under the towel for a squeeze, and pushed it away just slightly. When I did that, she pulled the towel away completely and went back to the same touching routine as before. I waited another minute to see if she was going to do more, but she continued touching the same places. I reached down and grabbed myself, and she continued to massage without a word. Hearing no objection, I started a DIY while she continued what she had been doing. Then she started paying a lot of attention to my nipples with one hand, while keeping the other hand busy as before. I had a nice DIY finish, which she worked my nipples, stomach and thighs. She handed me the towel and went off to start the table shower while I cleaned myself up.

She gave me a clean towel to cover, and led me to the shower table where warm water was already running. I had never had a table shower before, but it was a great ending. She soaped me back and front washing off all the oil, and rinsed with nice warm water. Then I stood while she dried me with a towel, then led me back to the massage room to dress. I happily paid her and added a modest tip.

It was a relaxing, friendly, enjoyable experience and exceeded my expectations. I frequent another AMP in STL that also allows DIY; I consider it a nice compromise for a sensual, enjoyable time at a lower cost than an independent body rub provider. I saw another post here about AA that sounded like it was different than my experience with probably a different girl, so YMMV. If I come back to KC, I would look Tina up again. If anyone wants contact info, send me a pm.

Fbm014
06-23-15, 21:12
I'll be in KC area in a few weeks. Hoped someone could send me to a good masseuse. Looking for attractive woman that does massage in the nude preferably. Who is doing the most sensual massage? I can reciprocate with info if you are ever in the St Louis area. Please PM me as most ladies like their privacy.

Member #6559
07-06-15, 02:51
Stopped by an AMP in belton. Not exactly sure what it's called but this is the link to their ad: http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/celebration-july-4th-10-off-grand-opening-chinese-massage/16616558..

Don't. Ever. Go. Here.

Worst experience ever. My masseuse was a 3 at best. Didn't speak English at all so communication of any sort was nonexistent. It was hard to even get her name and when I finally got through to her, she said something that I had not understood and I didn't care to ask again. Massage was horrible with no tease whatsoever. I had 10-20 minutes left when I started watching the clock MYSELF to see when it was going to end. It was that bad that I wanted to get out of there. Also, when I flipped over, I noticed that she was watching the clock every other minute or two. I don't know if she was doing that even when I was facing down as I have no eyes on by back but I wouldn't be surprised.

The Old Sarge
07-07-15, 11:21
Some things are so utterly incredible about this hobby.

1. How some guys are sooooo easy to satisfy. No standards at all. I mean one Franklin (or more) for a DIY HJ? REALLY?

2. Apparently it takes hundreds of clues for some of us to figure out to stay away from AMPs? I mean, WTF? Most of those women are illegals or at the very least on a tourist visa here in America for a single reason, to bilk us stupid Americans out of our cash. Go ahead, feed the machine! Sure hope none of you are homicide detectives. ROFL!

Rolling my eyes in wonder.

Stopped by an AMP in belton. Not exactly sure what it's called but this is the link to their ad: http://kc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/celebration-july-4th-10-off-grand-opening-chinese-massage/16616558..

Don't. Ever. Go. Here.

Worst experience ever. My masseuse was a 3 at best. Didn't speak English at all so communication of any sort was nonexistent. It was hard to even get her name and when I finally got through to her, she said something that I had not understood and I didn't care to ask again. Massage was horrible with no tease whatsoever. I had 10-20 minutes left when I started watching the clock MYSELF to see when it was going to end. It was that bad that I wanted to get out of there. Also, when I flipped over, I noticed that she was watching the clock every other minute or two. I don't know if she was doing that even when I was facing down as I have no eyes on by back but I wouldn't be surprised.

Urdoinit Rong
07-08-15, 16:36
If you'd ever been to an AMP and hit a home run with a hot horny Asian chick with full perky see-cups in her 20's you'd know why guys keep searching for that needle in a haystack. AMPs just suck in KC, that's all. In other cities, AMPs are the way to go.

The Old Sarge
07-08-15, 21:26
I've been to AMPs. The only time I've scored was a Korean bar girl in JC, KS. She was hot. Her live in was an aviation captain. LOL Other than that my experiences have been like those reviewed here and elsewhere. I have simply given up.

I should add a note to my claim about illegals and tourist visas. While surfing on TV I came across a news item, NGC I believe but forgot, about the very subject. They talked about women being smuggled into the States while others, mostly from S. Korea, get legit visas and network through gangs mostly to do what we all read about. They all pay back their "loans". The Koreans take whatever they keep back to Korea. So, you're being scammed like it or not, believe it or not. Gangs move them about the country so as not to grow roots. Frankly, if I'm going to contribute to one form or the other to human trafficking I want something for it and not a DIY HJ for a Franklin like most of you shell out.

I like nothing more than watching my dick slide in and out of that hole with those thin black hairs sticking to my dick.

If you'd ever been to an AMP and hit a home run with a hot horny Asian chick with full perky see-cups in her 20's you'd know why guys keep searching for that needle in a haystack. AMPs just suck in KC, that's all. In other cities, AMPs are the way to go.

Member #6559
07-09-15, 00:07
Eh.

I go to AMPs primarily for massage. If the massage and communication is good and the girl attractive, I will be satisfied. Teases and extras are indeed just extras in my book. If I get them, great. If not, it's okay as long as the main requirements are met.

Member #6559
07-23-15, 04:52
Planning a visit soon. Anyone got recommendations?

GenoValley
08-07-15, 23:45
No frills or thrills here. 50 for massage, attractive girl, decent massage though. I'm here for another week and.

Would love to find an actual AMP that leaves me smiling.

The Old Sarge
08-09-15, 14:32
I guess that depends on how little or how much it takes for you to leave smiling.

No frills or thrills here. 50 for massage, attractive girl, decent massage though. I'm here for another week and.

Would love to find an actual AMP that leaves me smiling.

OldDawg
09-08-15, 16:02
I guess that depends on how little or how much it takes for you to leave smiling.I wish I had a reliable one too, but I'm starting to think they don't exist in STL. I've gotten lucky very rarely, but usually the "girls" are so old it's like a GILF service. YMMV.

TheFirstName
10-09-15, 16:59
I am in KCMO for a few days, and after the less-than-stellar experiences in Dallas, I thought of looking for an AMP instead of calling an escort. Looked up the ads on Backpage, and selected one that was close to some other places I wanted to visit and eat at.

The receptionist was an old woman who could hardly speak English. My basic Mandarin didn't help much either, as she was speaking (what I guessed was) a southern dialect, probably Hainanese. But I pointed to the 60 min massage on the menu (. 6) and she lead me to a cubicle.

The cubicle had only a curtain, so I wasn't sure whether anything would be offered. I stripped and lay down on the massage bed. A woman in her mid 40's dressed in a blouse and a short black lace skirt walked in, and in the dim light she seemed quite OK. The massage was good, but no where near the kind of massages you can get in a legitimate Thai place. While she was massaging me, I reached out and stroked her thighs, and she didn't back away. At times my hand was sandwiched between her thighs, and when she stood at the head of the bed and stroked down my back, her breasts were massaging the back of my head. After a while she completely took away the towel and paid special attention to my buttocks and inner thighs, touching all that needed to be touched. After the flip, she pointed to my flagpole and popped the golden question. A menu was presented, and I chose the Hainanese choked chicken for 0. 5. The chicken was choked, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Pros: Good location, with plenty of other stuff to do around after the massage. A varied Chinese menu is available. No waiting time (it was in the afternoon).

Cons: The masseuse was not as young as I had hoped for, but with a nice enough body. The lack of a door kept me from exploring the other things on the menu.

I will disclose the location to those who have posted at least 5 reports (I mean, real reports. Not simple posts or "me toos" so that we can ensure that this place doesn't get closed down and this poor woman doesn't get dragged out in handcuffs. PM me.

MScofield
11-01-15, 05:49
Had a dream about Peking at KCMO. First thing came was Paper and Pen for details. That's strange!! Anyways, undressed with covered towel and continued to see what was in the menu. A masseuses in late 20's came and asked for what type massage I needed. Opted Medium and there you go. Massage was Fine with little teasing. Then on flip, Mr. John was covered. Removed the towel and asked for more. Answer was "No, boss will fire me". Not sure, to insist or not because I saw the boss was on the counter. Tried one more time but she was really afraid. Told her to focus ass massage then. She did it well with good teasing this time. Tipped well and left.

Not sure to repeat or not.

StlMaven
11-07-15, 16:14

Would love to find an actual AMP that leaves me smiling.Same experience, although the girl was very attractive and massage pressure was superior. Knows how to give a great massage. No extras. Looking for decent AMP. Hard to find around here.

Maven.

SxyGuy
12-19-15, 21:06
I am in KCMO for a few days, and after the less-than-stellar experiences in Dallas, I thought of looking for an AMP instead of calling an escort. Looked up the ads on Backpage, and selected one that was close to some other places I wanted to visit and eat at.

The receptionist was an old woman who could hardly speak English. My basic Mandarin didn't help much either, as she was speaking (what I guessed was) a southern dialect, probably Hainanese. But I pointed to the 60 min massage on the menu (. 6) and she lead me to a cubicle.

The cubicle had only a curtain, so I wasn't sure whether anything would be offered. I stripped and lay down on the massage bed. A woman in her mid 40's dressed in a blouse and a short black lace skirt walked in, and in the dim light she seemed quite OK. The massage was good, but no where near the kind of massages you can get in a legitimate Thai place. While she was massaging me, I reached out and stroked her thighs, and she didn't back away. At times my hand was sandwiched between her thighs, and when she stood at the head of the bed and stroked down my back, her breasts were massaging the back of my head. After a while she completely took away the towel and paid special attention to my buttocks and inner thighs, touching all that needed to be touched. After the flip, she pointed to my flagpole and popped the golden question. A menu was presented, and I chose the Hainanese choked chicken for 0. 5. The chicken was choked, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Pros: Good location, with plenty of other stuff to do around after the massage. A varied Chinese menu is available. No waiting time (it was in the afternoon).

Cons: The masseuse was not as young as I had hoped for, but with a nice enough body. The lack of a door kept me from exploring the other things on the menu.

I will disclose the location to those who have posted at least 5 reports (I mean, real reports. Not simple posts or "me toos" so that we can ensure that this place doesn't get closed down and this poor woman doesn't get dragged out in handcuffs. PM me.Can I get that location please.

BigZ1986
02-02-16, 17:13
Can I get that location please.Can I get the location to please.

Member #2613
02-06-16, 00:26
Can I get the location to please.Haha still have three more replies to go LOL. Too bad they have to be meaningful posts.

Urdoinit Rong
02-11-16, 09:35
Why not take the quick drive to Lawrence? Why settle for a HJ when you can get CFS? Just a bit off 23rd.

Sungaz
02-13-16, 02:58
Why not take the quick drive to Lawrence? Why settle for a HJ when you can get CFS? Just a bit off 23rd.Which one is that? SB or HF?

JackMiehoff
03-08-16, 17:40
I typically visit a couple different places in Lawrence, but will be in KC this weekend and wanting to try out a new place or provider. Any highly recommended? I am new to this forum, so please go easy on me. I have used SB, and NM in Lawrence for HJ and BBBJ, but never been to HF (is it any good? I will go to "them" on 23rd for a legit rub from time to time. Thanks for helping me find something in KC.

OldBoomer
03-17-16, 22:30
I had a dream of being near the airport when my flight was delayed. Google produced several possibilities. With no expectations I was greeted well by a middle aged asian provider. We go started in this dream with a. 6 house fee. The massage was in the good to very good range. No roaming. The provider climbed on the table several times for good massage access. At one point she had my head locked between her thighs. That was new and good to me. About 35 minutes in, she began concentrating around the family jewels but with no direct contact. This was good. A small towel covered the essentials and after a bit a firm but unproductive indirect polishing was provided. While good, this did not provide the intended result, so a more direct approach was provided that took us to the mountain top. There were several stops for warm towel cleanup, which was nice. The final 10 minutes included a very good neck massage. All and all a good dream. I dreamed a. 4 tip. All seemed happy.

JohnnyTheWad
03-27-16, 21:22
Why not take the quick drive to Lawrence? Why settle for a HJ when you can get CFS? Just a bit off 23rd.Can you pm me the name of that place and details? Thanks JTW.

Pokeher
04-16-16, 14:57
Anyone try the place on North Oak and 77th? It has that "look" about it if you know what I mean. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

GolongHorns
08-12-16, 15:32
Which one is that? SB or HF?FS was never on the menu at HF -- although there's quite a lot of extracurriculars and YMMV. But I get the feeling that it may be at SB.

LnrGuy
11-05-16, 12:25
Nice place, friendly staff. Gave. 60 straight up, no frills. Great massage only had time for 1/2 hour so don't know if I messed out on anything. Prob go back for full hour.

Jun was short, cute, and frinedly.

AvgJoe1069
11-07-16, 21:01
Hate to be a bother but can anyone PM me any recommended places they go to. Never thought KC would be so difficult. Lived in Chicago before KC and I never had any trouble. I'm still fairly new to KC and have a few posts around the forum.

KC Questor
11-08-16, 00:03
KC sucks for AMPs. There's nothing reliable. It's all YMMV. For reliable, you got to go to Lawrence or Wichita.

OldDog261
11-10-16, 14:46
KC sucks for AMPs. There's nothing reliable. It's all YMMV. For reliable, you got to go to Lawrence or Wichita.I agree, Wichita was very pleasing for me. Not like the waste land of Nebraska.

Daddy59
12-21-16, 23:06
I will be in the Olathe area in a couple of weeks and would like your opinion on some AMPs.

I think its called New Feeling on Mer-Len.

Best Relaxation on Kansas City Rd.

Relax Station on S Clairborne.

Happy Heaven on Ridgeview.

Flower Spa on Crossroads Ln its just south of 135th off of Mer-len.

I know the ending will all be the same from the reviews I have seen.

What I want to know is which one has the youngest or prettiest girls or women?

Which ones allow you to touch?

PM is good if you don't want to answer in public.

Hemi1234
12-28-16, 15:05
Going to be in town next week can anyone point me to some yummy snacks AMPs or BP snacks. Pm me please.

Hemi1234
12-28-16, 15:06
FS was never on the menu at HF -- although there's quite a lot of extracurriculars and YMMV. But I get the feeling that it may be at SB.Can you pm me details on sb very interested!

Cupric
01-24-17, 23:36
Went to an AMP a short drive from KC. I had good results there before, so I was feeling optimistic. I laid out starkers and the mid-thirtyish (I think) attractive Asian masseuse came in and left me undraped. She gave me a nice tip-to-toe massage with lots of butt action. It was a pretty good massage, but nothing too fancy. As she rubbed my inner thighs -- at the exact moment she was closest to the goods -- I lifted my butt and gave her an encouraging sigh. She lingered as close as possible to the taint and balls without actually touching them, returning several times. On the flip she danced her fingertips over my belly and thighs and I gave her a full-masted salute. I grabbed her butt. She grabbed my hand and motioned it towards my staff. I grabbed her hand and turned the tables on her. She not-too-reluctantly oiled her hands and gave me a real nice HJ with one hand working the shaft and the other massaging my taint. Once I was relieved, she gave me a quick wipe and then went out and retrieved a hot towel that was oh so nice. She finished with a face, hands, and legs massage.

Senior members and regular members with at least 5 informative posts can PM me for the location.

Ddrivernkc
01-25-17, 17:04
Senior members and regular members with at least 5 informative posts can PM me for the location.Like it's some sort of top secret?

Cupric
01-26-17, 14:03
Like it's some sort of top secret?Just worried that if I put it out there for everybody to see, the place might get some unwelcomed attention maybe even shut down, and the we all lose. Based on ehat I'm reading about other KC AMPs, this place has a higher level of service. Too cautious?

KC Questor
01-26-17, 21:00
Just worried that if I put it out there for everybody to see, the place might get some unwelcomed attention maybe even shut down, and the we all lose. Based on ehat I'm reading about other KC AMPs, this place has a higher level of service. Too cautious?Nope. It's not uncommon for this kind of caution when dealing with a spa or any provider with a fixed address.

David155
02-16-17, 02:43
I live up north and although most of the parlors I've visited were nice, clean. And gave a basic service only one asked if I wanted to jack myself. That was as close as I got to getting a HJ up north. However there are a couple in Westport area that are garunnteed to do that. My big question is are there any known locations that go the extra mile in service for that extra tip. If anyone knows where or at some of the places I've mentioned but at different times I'd be great full for any info and input. Thanks. I guess you can pm me.

Sunny102
03-06-17, 21:32
KC, Lawrence or surrounding areas with any young and good massage parlors which give happy endings?

Hemi1234
03-21-17, 15:20
So decided to stroll around in Olathe area. Most of them that greeted me were all in the 45's-50's with looks of about. 3 maybe. 4 but noting worth spending on. Any info on where a good place is at in kc area.

Hemi1234
03-21-17, 16:41
Nope. It's not uncommon for this kind of caution when dealing with a spa or any provider with a fixed address.No luck today goodness. All old women non attractive! I miss ict!

Jeju Man
04-05-17, 15:09
It seems that many of the Asian massage parlors are now Chinese gals. I've been to more than my share lately throughout my travels around the country. It uses to be that most of these places had Korean gals who played well! Or Japanese. But now it seems to be Chinese and most are only doing HJ's. YMMV as mine as but until we mongers stop tipping 40/50 for HJ's, it won't change. I'd tip 10 bucks and tell the gal. Better service. Better tips! I'm not about to tip 40/50 for hand service! I have had a few of the Chinese gals do oral but YMMV. You have decent service one week and see her again next week, they are gone! Now when I go, I use sign language if they have limited English skills. Sign language with money in my hands and what I want her to do. If she says no. I walk out and have lost no money! Try another place. We start walking out, things might improve!

SmokeShopJoe
04-20-17, 20:26
So I will be headed to the St Joe area for a funeral in the very near future. I will be sad and I might want to hit up a place to perk me up a bit. Any info on good places / people near St Joe or between St Joe and KC PM me or post. Thanks.

Yakuskt
05-17-17, 14:08
It seems that many of the Asian massage parlors are now Chinese gals. I've been to more than my share lately throughout my travels around the country. It uses to be that most of these places had Korean gals who played well! Or Japanese. But now it seems to be Chinese and most are only doing HJ's. YMMV as mine as but until we mongers stop tipping 40/50 for HJ's, it won't change. I'd tip 10 bucks and tell the gal. Better service. Better tips! I'm not about to tip 40/50 for hand service! I have had a few of the Chinese gals do oral but YMMV. You have decent service one week and see her again next week, they are gone! Now when I go, I use sign language if they have limited English skills. Sign language with money in my hands and what I want her to do. If she says no. I walk out and have lost no money! Try another place. We start walking out, things might improve!$10 for a hand job?

Good luck with that.

Jeju Man
05-20-17, 11:13
$10 for a hand job?

Good luck with that.Tip is given when all done and walking out the door. No "good luck with that one."

My point is that I don't see any reason to be tipping 40 bucks when her hands have roamed and started something but did not finish and now expects a DIY! Why tip at all? Many of the Chinese places are not doing FS. Actually most. Many are just massaging your entire body and doing HE automatically without the mention of money. Hoping for a decent tip. In that case. More than 10 bucks is warranted of course. Money is not discussed, these providers can't be entrapped. They keep their mouth shut and just hope for a tip. No tip. Of course they will remember you should you show up again.

Alan1776
06-06-17, 20:13
Coming to KC soon. What are the best AMP in the area. Looking for full service and a good message.

Can provide you the same info for Tulsa and Wichita.

Ddrivernkc
06-07-17, 15:33
Only place close that you will get FS is in Lawrence https://www.yelp.com/biz/soft-breeze-spa-lawrence-2.

For the best looking non FS provider seek out Sophia. She bounces between two places.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-relax-station-massage-tel-913-712-8695-116-s-clairborne-road-a-olathe-ks/16339373

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-best-service-new-feeling-call-now-913-732-2842/16892449

Coming to KC soon. What are the best AMP in the area. Looking for full service and a good message.

Can provide you the same info for Tulsa and Wichita.

Itsbrian
07-04-17, 16:27
I recently went to Seattle and had a great time at their AMPs. I go to ten places here getting "meh" massages and little satisfaction. Makes me examine my life to see if I can uproot and make it there. Also makes me think I am going to give up on local AMPs as the ROI is simply not good enough.

JustAGuy0714
07-28-17, 08:02
New to the area of Belton MO and can't find a AMP that don't do anything than massage. Any help would be great. Looking for a decent one at least.

JustAGuy0714
07-28-17, 08:05
Trying to find a good AMP near Belton MO. Can't find any that will do anything more than just an ok massage. Any help would be great.

Ddrivernkc
07-28-17, 17:03
Trying to find a good AMP near Belton MO. Can't find any that will do anything more than just an ok massage. Any help would be great.Try this one.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-belton-massage-call-now-913-313-2591/23368211

KC Questor
07-28-17, 17:34
Good luck. AMPs in Kansas City are not reliable. You can head to Lawrence or Topeka or Wichita.

Also, as a regular member your posts are delayed for moderation. That's why your post didn't show up.

JustAGuy0714
07-29-17, 00:32
Have been there a couple times and also have heard it is just a regular AMP.

Try this one.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-belton-massage-call-now-913-313-2591/23368211

Ddrivernkc
07-29-17, 12:58
Have been there a couple times and also have heard it is just a regular AMP.I guess it could be your approach. I have been to dozens in the KC area. Only left disappointed a couple of times. Maybe you need to bebop over to Lawrence like was suggested. It is more of a guarantee.

Scvman1
09-12-17, 01:08
Anybody have any reliable intel on any FS up here. Prefer Asian but ready for whatever at this point. PM me.

Scvman1
09-27-17, 19:13
Thanks ddrvr for the pm info. Does anybody have any 411 on any FOB Asian (preferred but will take American made) not AMP in North KC / Airport area- looking for some quality 1 on 1 time that's a little closer to me -- BPage is sketchy to me and don't want to get stung by UC or robbed. I know this may be a tall order but if anyone can PM any reliable info it would be greatly appreciated -- my job has me stuck in Stjoe so my monger time is slim. Been here 2 months and haven't ventured out yet. Dying! - many thanks!

Scvman1
09-28-17, 14:52
Close to Airport- north KC. PM please.

SamWise Cometh
10-01-17, 22:43
Made an appointment for 630 pm yesterday, and was met by a pleasant Chinese woman. Paid. 6 for an hour. She was strong and tall, and I would predict of northern China descent.

I remained covered for most all of the massage. When she moved to the butt and thighs, the towel stayed over my package and there was no teasing at all. After the flip, the towel stayed in place and when she was up high on the thighs, covered the package entirely. The massage was solid and hard and I felt great. There was no suggestion of anything other than a massage. I tipped. 1 and she thanked me.

SamWise Cometh
10-02-17, 16:20
Booked for 60 min today. This place had me sign in, with name and address. Not sure about this. Room is pleasant, and private.

Very pleasant woman, I'd say mid-40's, said she is from Beijing. No real tease, but she did not avoid. Not much english, not much chat, I can do friendly mandarin. Pleasant hard massage, hot towel after a nice release by her. Finished with nice feet and then scalp massage. . 6 / . 4.

Hemi1234
10-09-17, 23:04
Any info fellas on a good AMP or a reliable one with younger ladies here in kc area pm me info please.

Digitty32
10-16-17, 19:48
Same thing as the other guy.

Any info fellas on a good AMP or a reliable one with younger ladies here in kc area pm me info please.

Digitty32
10-16-17, 19:53
Any info fellas on a good AMP or a reliable one with younger ladies here in kc area pm me info please.Same thing younger girls will be nice.

Daddy59
11-15-17, 13:44
Which one of these would you go to.

Reflex Spa.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-4-hand-come-and-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-816-503-6083/29041123

Amazing Spa.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-pretty-sweet-girls-amazing-feeling-929-362-8761/34656902

Ivy Massage.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-grand-opening-relaxing-massage-sweet-asian-new-feeling-816-277-8328/33101467

Tai Chi Massage.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-and-services-816-482-7333/32811942

Nikki.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blissful-body-and-soul-work-by-nikki/13807201

Ddrivernkc
11-16-17, 11:08
Which one of these would you go to.

Reflex Spa.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-4-hand-come-and-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-816-503-6083/29041123

Ivy Massage.

For an asian experience..these two

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-and-services-816-482-7333/32811942

Nikki.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blissful-body-and-soul-work-by-nikki/13807201For a caucasion experience other two for an asian experience

LvTheLightsOn
11-23-17, 11:52
Greetings al, spent a lot of time RTFF and not a lot of Info to go by. In your fine area for 5 days and looking for the "the best of both worlds. " Senior here so I know how to keep everything UTR and away from uncle. I'm staying in the Leewood area but willing to drive for the right experience. Willing to trade info from my area or experiences. PMs only from other trusted seniors. Thanks.

Lv.

KC Questor
11-24-17, 14:44
Greetings al, spent a lot of time RTFF and not a lot of Info to go by. In your fine area for 5 days and looking for the "the best of both worlds. " Senior here so I know how to keep everything UTR and away from uncle. I'm staying in the Leewood area but willing to drive for the right experience. Willing to trade info from my area or experiences. PMs only from other trusted seniors. Thanks.Not sure what you mean by "best of both worlds", but the AMP scene in KC is not very good. There are some places that are reliable for hand action, but nothing is consistent for L2 or L3 service unless you go with an independent lady. If you tell us what you are looking for we may be able to make suggestions.

LvTheLightsOn
11-25-17, 12:33
Looking for good massage and good HE experience. Not looking for FS but a good massage and to leave happy.

Not sure what you mean by "best of both worlds", but the AMP scene in KC is not very good. There are some places that are reliable for hand action, but nothing is consistent for L2 or L3 service unless you go with an independent lady. If you tell us what you are looking for we may be able to make suggestions..

KC Questor
11-26-17, 04:23
Looking for good massage and good HE experience. Not looking for FS but a good massage and to leave happy.Not sure about Leawood. Pretty unlikely. I know there's a bunch of places in Olathe and a bunch in Westport / Plaza on KCMO side. Both are probably equal distant from you.

http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sun-flower-massage-best-on-westport-call-or-walk-in-816-859-3866-next-to-rudys-youll-it/34394267
http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-4-hand-come-and-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-816-503-6083/23768125
http://kc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-new-pretty-sweet-girls-amazing-feeling-929-362-8761/34656902

Lots more on Backpage. Search "Olathe". If all you want is a hand job, you'll get that lots of places.

MrSummit
12-23-17, 19:48
Hey, I've been to summer time massage in knob town on 350 across from legs party bar. Nice people and I've left feeling great!

Scvman1
01-01-18, 05:10
Was it FS?

Hey, I've been to summer time massage in knob town on 350 across from legs party bar. Nice people and I've left feeling great!

DukeOfkc
01-02-18, 18:57
Was it FS?Tried it couple of months ago. Heavy middle aged Asian. Gave good massage for $60 but no offer of any extras.

Maybe my bad luck. Would like to hear if any others have different experience since location seems interesting.

Fbm014
01-19-18, 19:23
Will be in town soon and was considering Jamie. Can anyone tell me / PM me what the VIP treatment $30 entails?

Any suggestions for good looking very friendly massage welcomed. Can share info about St Louis for anyone coming this direction.

Red79
01-20-18, 08:11
Is there any good AMP out there? Suggestions please. Stjoe or Kc area.

Red79
01-20-18, 08:24
Is there any good places to try? Just want a good complete massage. Suggestions? Want to leave feeling relaxed and happy.

Scvman1
06-04-18, 00:32
Guys need to find FS AMP in Kcmo. ASAP (preferkorean but whatever).

Dying out here. Dry as hell - 5 strikeouts over last 3 months. BP is.

Gone- seriously don't know where to turn - *shoulda stayed in Texas.

KC Questor
06-08-18, 21:06
Guys need to find FS AMP in Kcmo. ASAP (preferkorean but whatever).Not going to find FS AMP in KCMO unless you get REALLY lucky or work the long con. They just don't do that here. Lawrence has some.

Yes, you should have stayed in Texas. I go to Dallas regularly just for the AMPs. It's worth the flight and hotel to hit up a few AMPs over the weekend.

HotStoneStl
08-10-18, 08:56
Any updates on the KC area AMPs? I will be there in September.

Last time I was there I went to Relax Spa on Westport Road next to the hotel.

Older workers but fun and HE both times. 30 minutes or 1 hour good finish.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-relax-spa-kansas-city-mo-22006

KGost90
09-18-18, 14:39
Yeah, that is still the only reliable one. Older gals, fantastic HJs though.

Ddrivernkc
09-21-18, 17:56
You can try Healthy Massage up north on Englewood. Lisa. Younger and more playfull. Allows a little daty & fiv with some coaxing. Did a HJ in the 69 position. $40 tip.

Any updates on the KC area AMPs? I will be there in September.

Last time I was there I went to Relax Spa on Westport Road next to the hotel.

Older workers but fun and HE both times. 30 minutes or 1 hour good finish.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-relax-spa-kansas-city-mo-22006

Papasmerf
10-04-18, 02:17
You can try Healthy Massage up north on Englewood. Lisa. Younger and more playfull. Allows a little daty & fiv with some coaxing. Did a HJ in the 69 position. $40 tip.I went there today hoping for both a good massage and HJ but ended up getting a guy instead. Please advise.

Ddrivernkc
10-05-18, 15:49
So did you get a good massage and a HJ?

Just kidding. Should have asked for Lisa.

I went there today hoping for both a good massage and HJ but ended up getting a guy instead. Please advise.

Ddrivernkc
10-09-18, 14:18
I tried this place. There was two girls working Kelly (good english) Alice (no english). I asked for Alice but she was busy. Kelly gave an ok massage. Allowed me to rub her crotch lightly and legs. No teasing at all. After the flip all that was offered was DIY. Nope. Iwont go back but if I did it would be Alice. Both are reasonably cute.

https://website--8674373750868031885247-asianmassagetherapist.business.site/

AQuietMan
10-09-18, 17:55
Will be visiting the area soon and would like to find an AMP in Independence or Blue Springs. Are there places that provide a happy experience?

Ddrivernkc
10-10-18, 14:40
Will be visiting the area soon and would like to find an AMP in Independence or Blue Springs. Are there places that provide a happy experience?Sunflower massage in Blue Springs. Would be your best option.

Red79
10-21-18, 17:05
What's everyone's favorite?

LeftHand44
10-22-18, 08:15
I'm coming to KC this weekend and was wondering what's the best AMP to visit for a decent massage with HJ ending? I've read the forum and it seems hit or miss.

Ddrivernkc
10-25-18, 09:34
I'm coming to KC this weekend and was wondering what's the best AMP to visit for a decent massage with HJ ending? I've read the forum and it seems hit or miss.Depends what part of town. I like Lisa at Healthy Massage on englewood road. Attractive by AMP standards 60+40 massage HJ daty. Also up north New Healing treatment on tower dr. Better massage and not as nice to look at. If you are staying down south. A few decent ones in Olathe.

Scvman1
11-02-18, 23:05
Anybody having any luck? Don't want to drive to Lawrence.

Ddrivernkc
11-03-18, 10:10
Anybody having any luck? Don't want to drive to Lawrence.Flower Spa Olathe. But I think Sara is on vacation. You might call and see 626-210-7326 or number listed on google search.

CaptnCrunch
11-03-18, 23:38
My first ever trip to an AMP. I've been out of the hobby for a long time, and never been to an AMP. Looked on here and found the name and location. Stopped in about 2 pm on Saturday (today). 4 cars in lot. Was ushered into a room immediately, middle age (say 35 ish) - ok looking. Very little English. Asked how long. I said one hour she said 60. Instructed me to undress and get on table. Gave an ok massage. About 20 min in I was concerned about how to ask for things. No worries. She said to turn over and immediately began playing. She said how much. I said I don't know. She held up 6 fingers. I agreed. Mechanically proceeded and I left happy. Guessing about 40 min in and out. Was an interesting experience.

Ddrivernkc
11-04-18, 16:38
My first ever trip to an AMP. I've been out of the hobby for a long time, and never been to an AMP. Looked on here and found the name and location. Stopped in about 2 pm on Saturday (today). 4 cars in lot. Was ushered into a room immediately, middle age (say 35 ish) - ok looking. Very little English. Asked how long. I said one hour she said 60. Instructed me to undress and get on table. Gave an ok massage. About 20 min in I was concerned about how to ask for things. No worries. She said to turn over and immediately began playing. She said how much. I said I don't know. She held up 6 fingers. I agreed. Mechanically proceeded and I left happy. Guessing about 40 min in and out. Was an interesting experience.Thanks for sharing. Not many on here do.

As far as "how to ask?

What I do on a new place. Hang arms off table. Rub legs. Low at first and keep going higher. If she rejects. Just say a simple sorry. After flip if she covers you. Slowly pull towel off. Always found be polite and persistant is best. When her hand is anywhere close. Move it to your member. Poubt if they reject. Sometimes mouth the word please. Keep in mind if she is legit only. She has been asked 100's of times and understands what's up. Sometimes rub fingers together. Saying money. Always be nice and polite. Works 95% of the time.

Again Thanks for sharing. I always push for name and make them repeat it until I get it. Then use her name to compliment.

CaptnCrunch
11-04-18, 21:36
Thanks for sharing. Not many on here do.Thanks Ddiver,

I used to be a pretty active hobbiest in Chicago. Was part of an UTR group that had access to some very private providers. I'm in a different life situation now, so thinking the risk / reward of an AMP is in my wheelhouse now. I'm going to try some of the ones listed below in Olathe next and will certainly report my findings.

Thank you for all who add to the forum. Keeps us all better informed and more importantly safe.

Macgazkol
12-22-18, 08:49
Traveling through, stopped to scout out Sunflower. Easy parking in back of the Italian restaurant. Saw an older mamasan, short and kind of wide. Chatted a minute, then went on my way.

Dropped back in the next day on my way home. There was a younger woman, tall, slender, "Michelle. " Paid for hh, back massage was ok, with light teasing. Her English was quite good, and on the flip she was calm and direct in asking how much I would tip for HE. I held up four fingers, she said ok.

I suggested she might remove her blouse, but she declined. I told her I was sure she must be beautiful, and she thanked me, but still didn't take off her blouse. The finish was still good.

DragRacer
02-05-19, 14:39
Was Traveling last weekend and decided to try Lotus on Vivion road based on reviews. Very nice medium massage from a tall provider. On the flip self service was encouraged. Not why I went. Still wanted standard happy tip. Possibly because it was my first visit. They seemed busy and there was another person working but I didn't see her.

LovesATugKC
02-25-19, 14:54
So when you go to these AMP anything past a HJ are there bags used or how does that work? Like I said very new to this and have a lot of questions.

Macgazkol
02-25-19, 18:44
So when you go to these AMP anything past a HJ are there bags used or how does that work? Like I said very new to this and have a lot of questions.The standard is, there is no standard.

You can gain some information from reading the forum, finding out which girls have what kind of preferences. But your first time to a place, you might not have the same luck as someone who has been there before often enough that the girl has built some trust.

Always be clean. Always be polite. Decide in advance how much money you will spend, and only take that much in the door with you. If the vibe is good, you can ask for more. You can often negotiate prices.

If the vibe is off, don't be afraid to walk away.

Tom Jeffs
04-23-19, 09:21
This place asks you to sign in. Obviously just use fake information. They want $. 6 up front at the door. Older woman who wasn't great looking have me my massage. She didn't have a horrible body, and she gave a great massage with lots of wandering. The finish was very satisfactory. Originally wanted $. 6 for a tip, but I only bring in what I'm willing to pay, so she was fine with $. 4. Based on her motioning, more was on the table for more money. I wasn't interested, though. Bottom line, if you have $1 and just want a guarantee, then this is probably a good place to go. There are other places with better looking women, though.

Ddrivernkc
05-02-19, 11:47
I was in the area and drove by this place. Needed a little relief. So I gave it a go. Located just east of Broadway on 39th. Simi attractive older asian lady. 1/2 hr 40 door fee. Meh massage. Had to convince her. But left happy with the customary tip.

JseLick80
05-15-19, 17:26
Any ideas? Peaceful ad says they do but on the phone there is a language barrier. Golden does and they communicate fine but I hear there's no extras to be had. Any ideas or UTRs to share? Thanks fellas.

AlephNull
05-30-19, 16:53
Looking for a good AMP to try while in town. Don't know anything about the city. As close to St Joe as possible.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Any suggestion for good providers also welcomed.

Macgazkol
08-12-19, 08:24
Sunflower is about a mile south of I 7x on highway 7. It's an easy stop when traveling through on the interstate. The shop is in a small strip mall set back from the road.

On Saturday afternoon I was greeted by an older woman, perhaps 50. She gave her name as Cici. Her massage is light, but HJ was fine. Standard 60/60.

Member #6463
08-12-19, 13:26
I will be in town on the 19th and staying for a few days.

Staying at the matriott downtown.

Anything near by?

Please pm with any details.

Forbid
10-06-19, 16:37
Work brings me through Kansas City for a few days on the 12th, and I was hoping to find some relief when I'm there.

Staying in Independence, but don't mind driving a bit.

Please PM with details.

AmpMonger18
10-17-19, 08:56
I am also traveling to KC the weekend of 10/18-10/20. I have been to Relax Spa on Westport and Lotus Spa on 39th. Both are great massages and great finishes. I keep hearing about Sunflower in Blue Springs but have not tried it. Please reply or PM with any other good KC AMPs I can try this weekend.

Thanks.

AmpMonger18
10-21-19, 08:28
I am also traveling to KC the weekend of 10/18-10/20. I have been to Relax Spa on Westport and Lotus Spa on 39th. Both are great massages and great finishes. I keep hearing about Sunflower in Blue Springs but have not tried it. Please reply or PM with any other good KC AMPs I can try this weekend.

Thanks.I went to KC this past weekend and here are the updates. Relax Spa still awesome. I was not able to get to Lotus. I went to Asian Massage on 39th instead, again awesome. Sunflower in Blue Springs was renamed to Star Massage. Same awesome service and awesome massage too. I went to Fusion Spa on State Line Road and Springs Spa in Blue Springs. PM me for details.

WaveRider69
10-31-19, 10:03
Was going to stop by Belton yesterday for some relief. The bacon was out in full force. Place was crawling with cops. My guess is that the doors will not be opening again anytime soon.

FranklySports
11-20-19, 21:21
My plumber's brother said he went there the other day after work and saw Cindy 30 -35 yo looks 7/10 massage skills 7/10.60 to get in 60 gratuity. Left happy after a nice handshake unforunately for him she was the one with stinkfinger.

Tyyson
11-28-19, 16:58
Coming into town this weekend for the Chiefs and Raiders game. Any recommendations for good Chinese massage with extras? Message me please.

Afinder2001
12-12-19, 13:15
I was in KC last month for a week. I dream about both places here are my story.

Healthy Spa.

I called them around 6 pm for appointment at 8 pm, answered by middle aged Chinese woman, she asked me to come earlier 7:30 pm, I said OK. So I drove there, the location is behind gas station, in an OK complex, a lot of parking lots, not so busy but some people were there. I parked 7:25 pm, saw 2 men went in from front door. If I don't have appointment I will skip this, so I walked in and as usual those bells ding. The woman who answered my call came out front and asked me if I called. I said yes, she hugged me, flirty, but said 'I am sorry honey, but 2 men just arrived we are busy now, could you come back in 20 minutes, or wait inside sleep first. I said I will come back later, get something to eat. So I left and search for next spa on my list. So much for the appointment, asked me to come early then rejected me for walked in guests. I left and never came back.

Relax Spa.

From Healthy spa parking lot, Relax Spa is not too far away, 17 minutes drive, so I called them for 8 pm appointment, the girl on the other side told me to come. The location of Relax Spa is near downtown, a lot of restaurants, parking space is limited as it is just stand alone building, shared with barber shop, but I found spots easy, there were like 3 more empty spots. I went in and greeted by Nana, the girl who answered my call, and she is way younger than Healthy Spa, there was another girl with customer in the other room. Nana asked did you call for 8 pm? I said yes, and she asked me how long I want today, I said 1 hr. Nana took me to the room, there is no door, just curtain, inside they have some lightning decoration, modern. I stripped down and before I laid completely on the table Nana already in and asked me if I was ready. That was fast, not typical like in AMP, usually I had to wait 5 more minutes with facedown before anyone knocking. The massage started, it was good, thorough, good pressure, and a lot of teasing around the boys. By the time I flipped, I already hard. Nana just smiled and continued the massage on my legs. This got me even harder I looked at her. Eye contact made and Nana gave me hand signal. We agreed with. 6. I could roam, my hand all over, but clothes stays on. She climbed on the table, stand on the side, back on the table, until climax. Overall, I am happy with the visit, after the session went to eat near by. Good experience, so I came back one more time to see Nana 2 nights later.

Sappybadger
12-29-19, 20:01
Best place in Lee's Summit to get GFE or close to it and has anyone been with any private koren girl out in Overland Park lenaxa or Olathe usually AMP in apartments / extended stay.

Sappybadger
12-29-19, 22:53
Best AMP with GFE near or in lee sUmmit I didn't know if anyone has tried the one off50 hwy or the one of 291? Also has any one tried the private koren AMP in the apartment / extended stay hotels on the Kansas side find few on some websites? Thank you for the help.

FranklySports
12-30-19, 08:50
Best AMP with GFE near or in lee sUmmit I didn't know if anyone has tried the one off50 hwy or the one of 291? Also has any one tried the private koren AMP in the apartment / extended stay hotels on the Kansas side find few on some websites? Thank you for the help.Did you have something to share?

Sappybadger
12-30-19, 09:47
Best AMP with GFE near or in lee sUmmit I didn't know if anyone has tried the one off50 hwy or the one of 291? Also has any one tried the private koren AMP in the apartment / extended stay hotels on the Kansas side find few on some websites? Thank you for the help.No I am asking if any one has had any good luck in Lee's Summit with any of the AMP or has anyone been with one of the private Asian girls in Kansas?

Best massage parlors for pretty girls and the most action? Thank you very much.

Sappybadger
12-30-19, 13:42
Just was wonder best AMP for a cute girl and best time in Lee's Summit and has anyone ever had a gone private AMP on the Kansas side?

RainMaker18
01-05-20, 20:12
I was in town about a year ago and found report somewhere about full service AMP in Olathe, I went there, cannot remember her name it was late and she was only one there when I went in. The interior was a bit dingy, but who really cares it was bbj, cfs from above average providers. I cannot remember the name of the place just the description of where it was located. It was off the highway coming from KANSAS city it was a left hand turn by a college mid nazereni or something like that. After make the left on interstate took right hand turn on a funny 3 word road name something-something-mur. Went down about a mile and took a right and an immediate left into an old plaza it was located in the left hand set of buildings and their "massage parlor" was last door on right hand side of building. Can anyone help me out with the name of this place and possibly who the provider was. Will be back in town in 3-4 weeks. Let's see how my direction are and if anyone knows who and what I am talking about. Thanks!

Rainmaker.

Ddrivernkc
01-06-20, 16:53
I was in town about a year ago and found report somewhere about full service AMP in Olathe, I went there, cannot remember her name it was late and she was only one there when I went in. The interior was a bit dingy, but who really cares it was bbj, cfs from above average providers. I cannot remember the name of the place just the description of where it was located. It was off the highway coming from KANSAS city it was a left hand turn by a college mid nazereni or something like that. After make the left on interstate took right hand turn on a funny 3 word road name something-something-mur. Went down about a mile and took a right and an immediate left into an old plaza it was located in the left hand set of buildings and their "massage parlor" was last door on right hand side of building. Can anyone help me out with the name of this place and possibly who the provider was. Will be back in town in 3-4 weeks. Let's see how my direction are and if anyone knows who and what I am talking about. Thanks!

Rainmaker.Flower spa. Girl's name was Sarah. She sold out. And have heard it is legit only. Not sure if you know. But there were a few busts in Olathe a few mnths back. And everyone is a little edgy right now.

I am pretty sure. There are no FS places in KC metro. A short drive west to Lawrence. Will yield a few choices. None are at Sarah's level.

Ddrivernkc
01-06-20, 16:56
No I am asking if any one has had any good luck in Lee's Summit with any of the AMP or has anyone been with one of the private Asian girls in Kansas?

Best massage parlors for pretty girls and the most action? Thank you very much.The girls in the apartments are hit or miss. Mostly miss. But every now and then a good comes thru. Problem is they are only here a short time. Its going to cost you 140-160 to find out.

RainMaker18
01-06-20, 23:13
Flower spa. Girl's name was Sarah. She sold out. And have heard it is legit only. Not sure if you know. But there were a few busts in Olathe a few mnths back. And everyone is a little edgy right now.

I am pretty sure. There are no FS places in KC metro. A short drive west to Lawrence. Will yield a few choices. None are at Sarah's level.I had not heard of LEO in KC but we had that problem here in stl recently which is what is, I am heading to Dallas this week for work and it is my favorite town in America. LOL sooooo amazing there LOL. Have a great evening everyone.

Waldo11
01-07-20, 18:58
I saw tiff (https://kc.rubratings.com/122640). I have seen review on other sites but never pulled the trigger bc of the donation. Mistake, big mistake. Easily the best massage experience I have had in the hobby. Great joco location.

KC Questor
01-07-20, 19:37
I saw tiff (https://kc.rubratings.com/122640). I have seen review on other sites but never pulled the trigger bc of the donation. Mistake, big mistake. Easily the best massage experience I have had in the hobby. Great joco location.At $200/ hour for a massage, I hope it is an incredible experience.

Waldo11
01-08-20, 10:41
It was. Best I have had in the hobby. If FS is what you are looking for then she is definitely NOT the provider for you.

At $200/ hour for a massage, I hope it is an incredible experience.

FranklySports
01-08-20, 11:38
It was. Best I have had in the hobby. If FS is what you are looking for then she is definitely NOT the provider for you.$$ for an excellent massage & HJ?

WaveRider69
01-09-20, 10:59
$$ for an excellent massage & HJ?That's going to be a pass on my end. For $200, I can get a killer massage, a steak, and a blowjob.

FranklySports
03-12-20, 15:19
My brother's plumber's son-in-law said he saw a 40 ish Coco who gave him nearly therapeutic massage, then whipped up a Chinese milkshake.

Zoman
03-12-20, 20:34
Traveling from Detroit, you guys have it rough down here. Having trouble finding any AMPs or escorts worth calling. Good luck and happy hunting guys.

KC Questor
03-12-20, 22:13
Traveling from Detroit, you guys have it rough down here. Having trouble finding any AMPs or escorts worth calling. Good luck and happy hunting guys.Oof, it's sad when someone from Detroit can dis your city, but I have to agree with you. Detroit is heaven compared to Kansas City when it comes to P4 P.

FranklySports
03-17-20, 21:59
Any spas still open?

Mochief1994
03-18-20, 17:38
Have seen her advertising on Rubratings for awhile and she has many reviews. Her Snapchat and twitter seem legit, just looking for someone with personal experience with her.

Thanks!

https://kc.rubratings.com/144100

Jeff8606
04-22-20, 15:33

Rainmaker.Long Life Foot Massage.

210x E 151st St, Olathe, KS 66xx2.

(913) xxx-1131.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/YyoFa837USmiH663A look familiar?

LvTheLightsOn
06-03-20, 11:26
Greetings Gentlemen:

I'm a traveling senior monger from OH who will be in town the last half of this week / weekend for business. I'll be staying in the plaza area with limited mobility. I've RTFF's and haven't seen much activity since things started opening back up. I've seen a couple of ads off of RR and RM that I've reached out to but as I'm traveling with a co-workers and a variable work schedule. I don't have the flexibility of setting up an appt with 24 hours notice. I have seen that there are some AMPs in the Westport area and was wondering if anybody is willing to provide some recommendations. As always, I am more than happy to swap intel and information if you are traveling to my area or any of the places I've traveled for work. I also understand that things are in a bit of disarray in the area but am hoping that will simmer down over the next few days.

Lv.

AmpMonger18
08-10-20, 18:22
Any new good AMPs near Westport KC? I will be there over the weekend and looking for any new information. My 2 main places in the past have been Relax Spa on Clark and Asian Massage on 39th. First and only visit to Lotus on 39th was good as well. It has been about a year since I have been so let me know if there is anything else worth checking out in the area. If the Long Life Foot Massage places is still open, sounds like that is worth the trip. Reply ere or PM. Thanks for the information.

Sensi
08-24-20, 15:02
There are several Asian MPs in KC list on skipthegames. The Shangri La on Wornell has satisfied on three occasions in the past few months. The providers are a little too old and too worn but they're pros with their hands.

Also tried the MP on and. Oak St. It was a cock tease. The woman tickled and massaged my taint but left my on the table without even an offer to release. Totally bogus.

Wwallace34
09-19-20, 09:50
All,

I'm visiting the Belton area this weekend and in doing research saw there were some issues in the past. I'm looking for any recommendations in the area. Independent of spa is fine and FS is not a requirement. Please feel free to PM if that's a better way to share info.

I'd offer to share info on my area but Iowa is worse than KC for options!

Ddrivernkc
09-21-20, 10:15
All,

I'm visiting the Belton area this weekend and in doing research saw there were some issues in the past. I'm looking for any recommendations in the area. Independent of spa is fine and FS is not a requirement. Please feel free to PM if that's a better way to share info.

I'd offer to share info on my area but Iowa is worse than KC for options!From what I have heard the problems have passed and the AMPs there are just a little more discreet in the offerings. But most people are leaving happy. At least the one across from Applebee's.

NewwwB
09-27-20, 21:36
I saw tiff (https://kc.rubratings.com/122640). I have seen review on other sites but never pulled the trigger bc of the donation. Mistake, big mistake. Easily the best massage experience I have had in the hobby. Great joco location.Are the pictures legit?

CoMoTgr
10-08-20, 21:38
If I am driving from Columbia am I better off going into KS Lawrence, Leavenworth, etc or is there some place in KC area worth the visit?

Worthless Prik
10-11-20, 20:34
If I am driving from Columbia am I better off going into KS Lawrence, Leavenworth, etc or is there some place in KC area worth the visit?Go to Lawrence. Still a better time than KC. Johnson County did another sweep not too long ago, so they are not really operating.

ThatOneGuy740
10-24-20, 01:56
I'm in town for the weekend, looking for any good AMPs in the KC area. FS is a necessity, I'm fine with just a simple HE. If you want to keep it discreet, please PM me. From OH, willing to knowledge.

KC Questor
10-24-20, 14:39
FS is a necessity, I'm fine with just a simple HE. If you want to keep it discreet, please PM me.Confused a bit by your post. You say FS is a necessity but then you are fine with a simple HE.

If you meant that FS is NOT a necessity, you can find a few rub-and-tugs in Kansas City. Not many, and most are gone. But there are a few.

If you meant that FS IS a necessity, you will probably have to go to Lawrence, KS. There are a couple of places there that used to be reliably FS, but I don't know if they still are in this day and age.

ThatOneGuy740
10-24-20, 16:46
Confused a bit by your post. You say FS is a necessity but then you are fine with a simple HE.

If you meant that FS is NOT a necessity, you can find a few rub-and-tugs in Kansas City. Not many, and most are gone. But there are a few.

If you meant that FS IS a necessity, you will probably have to go to Lawrence, KS. There are a couple of places there that used to be reliably FS, but I don't know if they still are in this day and age.Sorry, I meant it is NOT a necessity. Any recommendations?

Ddrivernkc
10-25-20, 11:00
I'm in town for the weekend, looking for any good AMPs in the KC area. FS is a necessity, I'm fine with just a simple HE. If you want to keep it discreet, please PM me. From OH, willing to knowledge.This gets me. You come looking for intel. Yet you have never provided any here or in Ohio.

My suggestion is read a little. Try a place and report back here what you found. You do this a couple of times and guys may be more inclined to share a few secrets.

Bballstl
11-23-20, 15:43
Sorry everyone new poster. I will be coming in to KC next week. Had anyone tried this one?

https://kc.rubratings.com/200855

Is there extras available?

Thanks.

Ddrivernkc
11-25-20, 18:18
Sorry everyone new poster. I will be coming in to KC next week. Had anyone tried this one?

https://kc.rubratings.com/200855

Is there extras available?

Thanks.Menu is wide open. But forwarned that is not her in the picture.

BTW I looked and you ask for a lot of advice and don't share any. Why is that?

Dougie1977
12-02-20, 14:28
Are the pictures legit?The pics are her they are flattering. She's a bit saggier in person.

It was by far NOT the best experience I've had. Massage was decent but hardly any teasing. Finger nails were a bit long and kept scratching me. She kept talking about stupid stuff that really killed the mood. Otf she left the room to turn the shower on, came back and squirted cold oil all over mr happy and went to town. No real build up at all. Showered afterward with her. Won't repeat.

The Old Sarge
12-03-20, 14:06
BTW, we are all brothers here, brothers share without qualification! If you don't know or understand the significance of that, perhaps you should do your stalking somewhere else! Your narrow minded selfishness is not appreciated or wanted!

Have a nice day!

BTW I looked and you ask for a lot of advice and don't share any. Why is that?

Ddrivernkc
12-04-20, 17:16
BTW, we are all brothers here, brothers share without qualification! If you don't know or understand the significance of that, perhaps you should do your stalking somewhere else! Your narrow minded selfishness is not appreciated or wanted!

Have a nice day!BTW I have shared plenty here. So "selfishness" is not the word to discribe me. "Narrow minded". Well can't argue on that one.

If everyonne would share just a little. There would be a wealth of info.

Math1956
12-21-20, 22:45
Menu is wide open. But forwarned that is not her in the picture.So what does she look like?

If you want to read my posts, go the Omaha forum.

Math1956.

Ddrivernkc
12-23-20, 12:38
Compared to the fake pic. Older and not as pretty.

So what does she look like?

If you want to read my posts, go the Omaha forum.

Math1956..

Dougie1977
01-03-21, 20:00
Went over to sl on wornal rd. Very good massage, decent tease while face down. Otf there was some more teasing before the oil came out and gave a very good hh finish with lots of attention to the boys. $ damage otd

https://kc.rubratings.com/182242

Another question. Has anyone seen jamie?

https://kc.rubratings.com/121116

Stay safe.

MrChaco
01-29-21, 09:03
Went over to sl on wornal rd. Very good massage, decent tease while face down. Otf there was some more teasing before the oil came out and gave a very good hh finish with lots of attention to the boys. $ damage otd

https://kc.rubratings.com/182242

Another question. Has anyone seen jamie?

https://kc.rubratings.com/121116

Stay safe.I paid a visit to Shangri la as well the other day. I saw 2 different massage therapist while waiting and both late 40's to late 50's.

Paid the 60 for hr massage, asked if I liked hard / medium. I asked for hard and got medium at best. 30 min massage and then asked me to flip.

Pointed at jr as asked how much, I told her 40. She wasn't pleased but started to rub jr anyways, after about 5 minutes she tells me to jacking myself.

As to she's getting tired. I told her if I'm going to jack myself I didn't need her. She then ask for 20 tip and will continue massage. We did that for a bit then she went.

At jr again and got him to spew up this time. 40 tip out the door and definitely not worth the visit there.

There's got to be better places here in KC.

I'm from the west coast so we got so good one's there for sure.

Just my $. 02 guys.

Chaco.

MakoEyes
07-19-21, 19:10
First post, long time lurker. Looking for a good AMP in Lee's Summit / Independence / Blue Springs area (or anything around there about) while I'm visiting.

Most of my AMP experience is East Coast. If anyone ever makes it out to Georgia Columbus / Savannah I can point you in the right direction.

Any help would be most appreciated.

MakoEyes
07-21-21, 02:42
Went by Star today. Was greeted by a leaner lady late 40's mid 50's. Took me to my room and gave me plenty of time to undress. A different lady came in, bit older, bit heaver. But what the hey? She gave a good strong massage, took her time. Did use lotion instead of oil. Does that seem to be the go to lately or is it just me? Lots of teasing, so that's a bonus. She covered me on the flip but that didn't last long. Asked if I had been there before, of course I say yes. Good HJ at the end. And after that got a nice face, scalp, hands, and foot rub down. Lotion again. Cleaned off with hot towels at the end. Damage, $65 to the house $60 to her, because honestly it was worth it.

DertyPerv
10-15-21, 16:53
Hey brothers of the trade I will be in town Nov 6-7 for the KC / Green Bay game. I am coming from WI and this is my first time to your city. I was hoping you guys could share some suggestions with me. Any good Non-AMPs, AMPs, providers, or clubs that I should check out. Any suggestions are appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post. I've read some of the threads on here but not in depth as this trip just got sprung on me.

Stay safe brothers!

KC Questor
10-19-21, 22:01
Hey brothers of the trade I will be in town Nov 6-7 for the KC / Green Bay game. I am coming from WI and this is my first time to your city. I was hoping you guys could share some suggestions with me. Any good Non-AMPs, AMPs, providers, or clubs that I should check out. Any suggestions are appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post. I've read some of the threads on here but not in depth as this trip just got sprung on me.

Stay safe brothers!Nothing much but a basic HJ here in town. If you want more, head west to Lawrence (about an 30-60 minutes, depending on where you are in KC).

DertyPerv
10-20-21, 15:19
Nothing much but a basic HJ here in town. If you want more, head west to Lawrence (about an 30-60 minutes, depending on where you are in KC).Yeah that's what I was getting from reading past post but it never hurts to ask. Any recommendations for escort outcalls?

Keepinitclean
12-09-21, 11:21
I haven't seen anyone talk about Lisa. It it worth a trip? Just looking for basic service while I'm in town and I'm kinda done with grandmas at AMPs. That seems to be all I ever find.

https://kc.rubratings.com/129289

If you need any advice about Indianapolis PM me! Thanks.

Ddrivernkc
12-10-21, 09:37
I haven't seen anyone talk about Lisa. It it worth a trip? Just looking for basic service while I'm in town and I'm kinda done with grandmas at AMPs. That seems to be all I ever find.

https://kc.rubratings.com/129289

If you need any advice about Indianapolis PM me! Thanks.Sorry but she is not much fun. Sure she will give a rub and an ending. But she will talk nonstop. I would guess age to be in the fiftys. Kinda frumpy looking.

This AMP has a girl named Lisa. Guessing thirtys. Nice enough body. Massage is meh. But ending is decent and will pull her pants down and let you daty.

https://healthymassage.grouppayless.com/#.

CoMoTgr
12-10-21, 15:19
Sorry but she is not much fun. Sure she will give a rub and an ending. But she will talk nonstop. I would guess age to be in the fiftys. Kinda frumpy looking.

This AMP has a girl named Lisa. Guessing thirtys. Nice enough body. Massage is meh. But ending is decent and will pull her pants down and let you daty.

https://healthymassage.grouppayless.com/#.So this is an AMP? Is Lisa Asian as well? The link makes it appear as a legit location.

Ddrivernkc
12-10-21, 17:20
So this is an AMP? Is Lisa Asian as well? The link makes it appear as a legit location.My link is an AMP with a girl named Lisas.

Previous post / link is a white lady. At the time I saw her she worked out of her apt. But now may be some where else.

Hank56
03-10-22, 16:18
Why no posting from a good sized city like KC?

Is there any good massage that anyone could recommend?

JerkinOffDude
03-13-22, 20:02

Is there any good massage that anyone could recommend?Only had luck at Star and Healthy (Lisa but only after your first visit, takes her time and very good).

Ddrivernkc
03-15-22, 12:10

Is there any good massage that anyone could recommend?Perfect Massage in Merriam. Or drive to Lawrence. For more selection.

JerkinOffDude
03-15-22, 17:21
Perfect Massage in Merriam. Or drive to Lawrence. For more selection.I prefer Lisa at Healthy over Perfect. Gives a better true massage with great teasing. She will do you 2 x if you ask. Perfect is more of a quickie spot.

Ddrivernkc
03-16-22, 17:28
I prefer Lisa at Healthy over Perfect. Gives a better true massage with great teasing. She will do you 2 x if you ask. Perfect is more of a quickie spot.Yeh. I like lisa too. Likes to have her kitty licked. If that's your thing.

MaeBhuyr
03-18-22, 03:25
So I signed up to this forum yesterday. Today, decided to check out Lisa but she was booked, told me to come back, instead I stumbled upon this gem. I was facedown had towel on and after reading forums and saying that if they let your crack show a little then that's a sign. This cute masseuse, came in and just pulled it completely off. Entire 60 with no towel. OTF I had covered bc I was nervous, but she adjusted towel and peeked. I was like okay, it's going to happen. Sadly she stated "2 min left" again I was nervous I said "okay" and continued laying there, 7 min passed, she said "time go by fast" so I got the hint and I gave her the finger sign "6" unfortunately after all the signs and everything she said "you do" I again did the finger signs and she said "no you do" so I HE myself and she cleaned me up. But it was first time trying and first time there. Next time maybe she will assist. Very cute though again.

TwisterTung
03-18-22, 16:22
So I signed up to this forum yesterday. Today, decided to check out Lisa but she was booked, told me to come back, instead I stumbled upon this gem. I was facedown had towel on and after reading forums and saying that if they let your crack show a little then that's a sign. This cute masseuse, came in and just pulled it completely off. Entire 60 with no towel. OTF I had covered bc I was nervous, but she adjusted towel and peeked. I was like okay, it's going to happen. Sadly she stated "2 min left" again I was nervous I said "okay" and continued laying there, 7 min passed, she said "time go by fast" so I got the hint and I gave her the finger sign "6" unfortunately after all the signs and everything she said "you do" I again did the finger signs and she said "no you do" so I HE myself and she cleaned me up. But it was first time trying and first time there. Next time maybe she will assist. Very cute though again.That's not a gem. LOL However I guess it depends on your pov and prior experiences in the hobby.

HandfulMe
03-20-22, 22:12
Yeh. I like lisa too. Likes to have her kitty licked. If that's your thing.Hi Guys.

Stopping over in KC next week and wanted ask if there are any good FS spas in the area I might try? Or, a UT FS provider? So Lisa at Healthy is FS? What rates do you pay there for FS? Thanks for any help.

MaeBhuyr
03-22-22, 00:08
That's not a gem. LOL However I guess it depends on your pov and prior experiences in the hobby.Definitely a gem. Not listed on here anywhere, and even though I had to self. It was first time and it was so freeing, the whole time just being naked in front of a stranger as she rubbed me down. Next time I guarantee HE.

TwisterTung
03-22-22, 19:55
Definitely a gem. Not listed on here anywhere, and even though I had to self. It was first time and it was so freeing, the whole time just being naked in front of a stranger as she rubbed me down. Next time I guarantee HE.I guess it depends on your perspective and previous experience. I've been to some (not around here, Dallas used to have some, but I believe they've been shut down for the most part, and the providers have gone UTR). Table showers, the whole 9 yards. Basically treated like a king for an hour, with full service, anything you want. Those are the gems, in my book. Sadly, there aren't any near here who do that kind of thing, that I know of.

HongKui88
03-22-22, 21:32
Yeh. I like lisa too. Likes to have her kitty licked. If that's your thing.I saw Lisa this afternoon. Massage was acceptable, ask for hard even if you prefer medium, she was very gentle compared to other AMPs. Flirted with me. Roaming was fine. A sensual rub, 60 for HJ.

AaronD
03-27-22, 03:03
40 highway in Blue Springs behind the old Betty's Restaurant is a small little AMP. It's an OK massage but always asks if you would like the ending. Has to use a translator so. Etimes but does a good job.

AmpMonger18
04-12-22, 10:03
Anyone been to Fusion Spa at 12931 State Line Road lately? Thanks for any info.

MaeBhuyr
05-02-22, 15:07
Saw L at Healthy on Thursday. First time there, tried going twice but always busy. Right away, already knew getting HE. Teasing was very nice, OTF only 40. See a lot of people saying 60 but she was just really into me or really using her "give me money" act. Either way. Massage didn't really care for wasn't there for that. But everything else good.

Ddrivernkc
05-03-22, 15:41
Saw L at Healthy on Thursday. First time there, tried going twice but always busy. Right away, already knew getting HE. Teasing was very nice, OTF only 40. See a lot of people saying 60 but she was just really into me or really using her "give me money" act. Either way. Massage didn't really care for wasn't there for that. But everything else good.What I like about Lisa. Is that she will drop her drawers and let you have a taste. If you are so inclined.

Kcbde
05-05-22, 08:16
Saw L at Healthy on Thursday. First time there, tried going twice but always busy. Right away, already knew getting HE. Teasing was very nice, OTF only 40. See a lot of people saying 60 but she was just really into me or really using her "give me money" act. Either way. Massage didn't really care for wasn't there for that. But everything else good.Can anyone tell me where Healthy is? Interested in going to see Lisa. Thanks!

Ddrivernkc
05-05-22, 11:24
Can anyone tell me where Healthy is? Interested in going to see Lisa. Thanks!You see. It's all about information. You share a little and you get a little.

CoMoTgr
05-05-22, 20:14
https://rubmd.com/kansas-city-mo/d5f45a34-74b9-48b8-9fc5-1550f8f9bf50

https://rubmd.com/knoxville-tn/bbdd4ce5-330f-427d-85cd-019de11bc1f4

Beware of the gift card scam.

Bbbbbbbb3
05-12-22, 12:22
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205118.html

Has anyone tried this one?

MaeBhuyr
05-20-22, 06:43
What I like about Lisa. Is that she will drop her drawers and let you have a taste. If you are so inclined.Want to see her again. Ever FS? Or BBJ?

Ddrivernkc
05-21-22, 15:10
Want to see her again. Ever FS? Or BBJ?Wouldn't for me. But maybe you have more game and / or money than me.

Ddrivernkc
05-21-22, 15:11
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205118.html

Has anyone tried this one?Give it a go and let us know.

SecretFriends
06-15-22, 20:17
I'm looking for a new masseuse that gives an actual good massage with a HE. I would rather go to a private place than a parlor. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

MaeBhuyr
06-20-22, 15:49
Wouldn't for me. But maybe you have more game and / or money than me.Update on this, she does not, said she wants to stay safe and clean and wants to keep us safe and clean.

Hank56
06-20-22, 23:02
Give it a go and let us know.Had 4 hand there which was good massage but DIY finish. Went back and.

Girls I wanted to try again were already gone so I went someplace else.

NolaMan504
06-23-22, 17:14
It's a lot of teasing at the end of the message but no ending. Guess she need to get comfortable with me first. Will try again to see.