PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Boston Guy 57
11-19-12, 11:19
There's a ton of stuff about Electric Blue on the CT board. Since it's in CT.

Nothing with that kind of contact in Boston of North of Boston. If you head south to the Foxy Lady in Brockton there is some contact in the LD area and full contact in V. I. P but there is really nothing cheap about it! Going west to Centerfolds Worcester and Mario's Webster the contact is on a level with EB. Mario's is a bit expensive but with good talent most of the time. Centerfolds is cheap but the talent pool can be pretty thin at times. In general, the clubs west of Boston offer contact and the clubs in the city and north do not.

Zeebo123
11-19-12, 12:46
Not to be too thick here (long time lurker, esp on AMP boards) but isn't CT on the Boston board an abbrev for Chinatown?

As a Connecticut resident I was confused by that for a bit but I thought I had it worked out by now.

Mwooo
11-20-12, 09:49
Not to be too thick here (long time lurker, esp on AMP boards) but isn't CT on the Boston board an abbrev for Chinatown?

As a Connecticut resident I was confused by that for a bit but I thought I had it worked out by now.Yes, on the Boston board, CT = Chinatown. (However, always look at context. In this case, he's of course talking about the state.)

Boston Guy 57
11-21-12, 06:15
"Electric blue in Connecticut".

The title of the post makes it pretty clear what we are talking about here not to mention the fact that this is the strip club board and not the AMP board. Also, the abbreviation was CT and not Ct.

PogoBouncer
11-21-12, 11:00
There's a ton of stuff about Electric Blue on the CT board. Since it's in CT.

Nothing with that kind of contact in Boston of North of Boston. If you head south to the Foxy Lady in Brockton there is some contact in the LD area and full contact in V. I. P but there is really nothing cheap about it! Going west to Centerfolds Worcester and Mario's Webster the contact is on a level with EB. Mario's is a bit expensive but with good talent most of the time. Centerfolds is cheap but the talent pool can be pretty thin at times. In general, the clubs west of Boston offer contact and the clubs in the city and north do not.Thanks for the detailed info! I was afraid ofthat. I'll have to head west!

Boston Guy 57
11-21-12, 17:59
Thanks for the detailed info! I was afraid ofthat. I'll have to head west!Keep in mind that, in spite of what I mentioned in clubs west of Boston, Providence RI is still the best place for contact and variety. There are four or five clubs all within a few minutes drive that all offer EB / Mario's / Centerfolds type of contact and more. It depends on where you live to a degree. Providence is about an hour from the Boston area. Mario's is a about the same. Worcester may be just a bit closer but is more hit and miss.

Rito1
11-23-12, 19:17
Scores in springfield was blown up by a natural gas explosion. They say the entire building is gone.

Hotboyzz
11-23-12, 19:29
Police say gentleman's club destroyed in Springfield, Mass, explosion; was not open at the time. http://t.co/EAaIS3fH

Ho Hunter 328
11-23-12, 22:15
Alex's has kept restocking their day shift for 16 months to achieve an inconsistent but occasionally attractive Monday day shift talent level. Go in this afternoon to find they've reintroduced managements presence in the lap dance area on a slow Monday afternoon! Too funny, or maybe NOT!I know I'm a little late commenting on this, but I don't usually keep up on the strip club reports. What I was told by a friend of mine that works there is that Alex will occasionally ask Uncle Leo to come in and proposition the girls in the LD area. The last time three of them were caught soliciting "extras", and were fired. I know that there are a handful of girls there who will offer "take out", but they are extremely cautious. I'd expect that you'd need to be spending good money on them regularly for at least a few weeks before they'll make the offer. I definitely would not suggest propositioning them, as they'll probably assume Alex sent you to test them, and may report it to one of the bouncers to make themselves look good.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Hags Joe
11-24-12, 02:42
I know I'm a little late commenting on this, but I don't usually keep up on the strip club reports. What I was told by a friend of mine that works there is that Alex will occasionally ask Uncle Leo to come in and proposition the girls in the LD area. The last time three of them were caught soliciting "extras", and were fired. I know that there are a handful of girls there who will offer "take out", but they are extremely cautious. I'd expect that you'd need to be spending good money on them regularly for at least a few weeks before they'll make the offer. I definitely would not suggest propositioning them, as they'll probably assume Alex sent you to test them, and may report it to one of the bouncers to make themselves look good.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Your friend a dancer or non-dancer?

Ho Hunter 328
11-24-12, 19:00
Your friend a dancer or non-dancer?Dancer.

Stay safe, and happy hunting

Harmen
11-28-12, 20:05
Kay (Russian, red haired, and thin) was dancing during today's day shift at Alex's.

Fluff
12-02-12, 12:19
Kay (Russian, red haired, and thin) was dancing during today's day shift at Alex's.Kay was there last Thursday night as well, although she told me that she almost always dances on the day shift. She is one hot spinner. Overall, the evening was way better than any time that I have been at Alex's in the last 2 years. It was like Surf City. 2 girls for every guy. I don't know where the customers were, but this was one great place for one great evening. I will be back and can only hope that it will be as good.

Kevinm1
12-02-12, 14:01
Anyone heard from Gabriella from the foxy lady? Formerly Angela from select and the glass slipper in the late 90's? Originally a brunette with blue eyes last I saw a bottled blonde with bolt ons? Any help would be appreciated thank you

Harmen
12-02-12, 21:13
I believe she went to Vegas about 18 months ago or more.

Kevinm1
12-03-12, 10:02
I believe she went to Vegas about 18 months ago or more.Maybe for a vacation but not permanent anyone else seen her? Did she finally go legitimate?

Smoke Screen
12-16-12, 18:37
Sorry, I never could remember that name but it's one or the other. Spent the day in CT and ended up getting a legit massage, but that's for a different thread, or not at all, seeing how it's legit and who cares anyway. I walked into the Silver Slipper about 3:30, place completely dead, but that's ok, all the more for me. The girl on the stage (Faith) was lying on her side, looked like she was sleeping but after a few minutes she saw me and came to life, well sort of. Talked to Strawberry, a cute black spinner, cute until she opened her mouth. She really needs some tooth work but otherwise fine & fun to talk to, then I saw Olivier, very attractive black girl with a smoking body, nice to talk to, tipped them both, finished my $10 beer, and took off after about 1 1/2 hours. I haven't been to a strip club in at least 20 years. I will probably return here to see either black girl. Why is it that black girls are so much sexier than white girls?

Rito1
12-16-12, 22:38
Sorry, I never could remember that name but it's one or the other.It's the Glass Slipper. See the current and old pics below. The sliver Slipper is a resturant in Dudley which makes great breakfast if you are in the area. However they are a little on the greasy side.

Smoke Screen
12-16-12, 23:09
It's the Glass Slipper. See the current and old pics below. The sliver Slipper is a resturant in Dudley which makes great breakfast if you are in the area. However they are a little on the greasy side.Thank you for setting me straight, but I have a question for you. Back in the days of the Combat Zone wasn't the glass slipper up a little ways on Washington St? Good Time Charlies was accross the street from where the Glass Slipper is now.

Rito1
12-17-12, 23:05
Thank you for setting me straight, but I have a question for you. Back in the days of the Combat Zone wasn't the glass slipper up a little ways on Washington St? Good Time Charlies was accross the street from where the Glass Slipper is now.It was across the street from where it is now. The pictures with the red is the old building.

Worgent6
12-23-12, 01:33
Don't even consider going to the 'new' glass slipper, the old place had a certain dirty gritty charm, , and it's fare share of black spinners of a Friday evening. It was a good place to kill a few hours while paying way too much for beer, now the new place has none of that charm with an even smaller stage and with low or no contact dances depending on the girl.

You are better off heading to Club Alex's in Stoughton or Foxy Lady in Brockton. Was at Alex's earlier this evening, lots of new talent, most of the girls are sexy and mostly friendly, place started off dead at 5pm but soon picked up by 8pm so much so that it was hard to get any of the new (to me) girls attention. Ended up dropping way to many $$$s but got to sample dances from some of the clubs love ladies Ally, Dolly and Ebony were 3 that stood out. 2 others whose names I forgot were well forgetable. Early evening is a good time to get there when shift changes the day shift girls are eager to please to end their day right and if you don't like any of them just wait and 1 by 1 night shift girls one of them will catch your eye!

Still no sign of the feature dancer when I left at just before 10pm but I couldn't hang out anymore without the wife getting suspicious of where I was, so never got to see the 'feature show' tonight.

Hags Joe
12-23-12, 18:07
Don't even consider going to the 'new' glass slipper, the old place had a certain dirty gritty charm, , and it's fare share of black spinners of a Friday evening. It was a good place to kill a few hours while paying way too much for beer, now the new place has none of that charm with an even smaller stage and with low or no contact dances depending on the girl.

You are better off heading to Club Alex's in Stoughton or Foxy Lady in Brockton. Was at Alex's earlier this evening, lots of new talent, most of the girls are sexy and mostly friendly, place started off dead at 5pm but soon picked up by 8pm so much so that it was hard to get any of the new (to me) girls attention. Ended up dropping way to many $$$s but got to sample dances from some of the clubs love ladies Ally, Dolly and Ebony were 3 that stood out. 2 others whose names I forgot were well forgetable. Early evening is a good time to get there when shift changes the day shift girls are eager to please to end their day right and if you don't like any of them just wait and 1 by 1 night shift girls one of them will catch your eye!

Still no sign of the feature dancer when I left at just before 10pm but I couldn't hang out anymore without the wife getting suspicious of where I was, so never got to see the 'feature show' tonight.Features usually start around 10:30-11 for the early one and 12:30-1 for the late one

WantToForget
01-11-13, 22:56
They are getting hotter girls here, that give actual dances, not like the air dance they used to give there. Got a couple of standard blonde girls that used to be skinny before drinking too much. Got your typical tattood girls that are young and lookign for fun. Some southern girls taht are probably going to offer you a blowjob for when they get out of work. Things are looking up there.

Santa66
01-14-13, 11:01
Have they expanded their hours beyond 4 days a week?

They are getting hotter girls here, that give actual dances, not like the air dance they used to give there. Got a couple of standard blonde girls that used to be skinny before drinking too much. Got your typical tattood girls that are young and lookign for fun. Some southern girls taht are probably going to offer you a blowjob for when they get out of work. Things are looking up there.

Spectator
01-14-13, 13:22
I was talking to a dancer at "The Club" in Tyngsboro who mentioned she also dances at the Gold Club in Bedford (Manchester) NH. Since they are reasonably close together I wonder has anyone here in the Northern Ma / Southern NH area checked out the Gold Club, and if so how was it? There was allusion to a good time in the VIP room and some talk of specifics and price. I looked at their website and it was kind of sparse. Good times there? I'm going to drive up later in the week, its only about 20 minutes north of The Club.

Thetsm
01-16-13, 22:25
I was talking to a dancer at "The Club" in Tyngsboro who mentioned she also dances at the Gold Club in Bedford (Manchester) NH. Since they are reasonably close together I wonder has anyone here in the Northern Ma / Southern NH area checked out the Gold Club, and if so how was it? There was allusion to a good time in the VIP room and some talk of specifics and price. I looked at their website and it was kind of sparse. Good times there? I'm going to drive up later in the week, its only about 20 minutes north of The Club.There is some chatter in the Manchester, NH forum. Also, you might want to check the other board.

Member #4920
01-16-13, 22:31
Agreed W6, Glass Slipper is kind of a waste of time. FLB is pretty cool and FLP even better.

Still no sign of the feature dancer when I left at just before 10pm but I couldn't hang out anymore without the wife getting suspicious of where I was, so never got to see the 'feature show' tonight.

Sexy Sax Man
01-17-13, 00:19
I was talking to a dancer at "The Club" in Tyngsboro who mentioned she also dances at the Gold Club in Bedford (Manchester) NH. Since they are reasonably close together I wonder has anyone here in the Northern Ma / Southern NH area checked out the Gold Club, and if so how was it? There was allusion to a good time in the VIP room and some talk of specifics and price. I looked at their website and it was kind of sparse. Good times there? I'm going to drive up later in the week, its only about 20 minutes north of The Club.Well, I tried "The Club" back in either June or July when they just reopened and it was horrible. The worst club that I've ever been to, since I found the Cabaret in Saugus / Peabody which took the prize. The problem that I had with The Club was that there were no carpets which meant that the music was a bit down (sound already bouncing everywhere) and there was no DJ to announce the dancer names. And the pole was plastic which made noise. Even The Club layout felt like it was a bar first and a strip club second. The dancers weren't that great looking back then. I'd like to go back and see if that's changed. I take your word for it. I liked that there was no cover back in the summer time, but with my 2 experiences you'd have to pay me to go back. Is there a cover now?

The Gold Club is really the club that I've been looking for after spending some time at Mac's Too. The dancers at The Gold Club are for the most part fun and easy to

Chat with to build repeat business. There are a few hustlers and a few oddballs that you'll quickly pick out by odd behavior. I'd guarantee you that on a busy night the

Majority of the dancers there are extremely attractive. PM me for names before you go up, if you haven't already.

Dance break down: $10 for a simple table dance aka The Air Dance. I highly doubt that anyone reading these boards ever opts for this. .

$30 per song or 2 songs for $40 every hour on the half hour or so: The VIP Dance. You pretty much lay back in a nice couch that slopes. It isn't too private, since you can look across and see another dancer dance for another customer. Depending on a lot of factors will pretty much dictate how much touching is allowed (pre chat).

Discussion to such matters, chatting in general, # of dances, repeat customer, been in the Champagne Room with them etc.) And every dancer is different and I don't try to push anyone out of their comfort zone. Some will even say no touch policy, but that soon can change. Every dancer is different.

The Champagne Room: $175 for 15 minutes Sunday-Saturday except on Tuesday where it's $175 for 30 minutes and whatever else the next block of time comes out to which I'm not sure about (so you'd pay the half hour rate to get a full hour which I don't know the price of). And to get the champagne you pay the extra $40. I've done the Champagne Room a total of 4 times all with different dancers and it's pretty much like a glorified makeout session (touching) without any mouth kissing (well, one dancer was getting so turned on that she started kissing me on the mouth. And no bouncer walking around. I think a back rub can be given if mentioned beforehand. I show them respect in here and they return it.

I've heard things about extras in here from fellow customers, but I've never been offered or asked to pay for extras. Some guys say don't be upset if you don't get

Anything the first time. Be patient. This could all be be. S. I guess I'll let you know later down the road. I haven't pushed because on the nights I go I see L. E. Waiting out in the entrance. Nice detail work.

Overall, The Gold Club reminds me a bit of The Golden Banana in a lot of ways (nice couches, multiple stages, hidden rooms etc.) except the dancers at The Gold Club actually want to talk to you. At least that's been my experience. Oh, I'd say for the most part the women at The Gold Club are the type of women that when you see

Them out in public you'd be turned on by them and wonder things about them.

PM me for more details. I won't give out any dancer's names on here. I have quite a few favorites and a few that I haven't had the opportunity to really talk to yet.

In return maybe give me some info about The Club. I'd go back to give it another chance with what you said. I'm curious to know who works at both.

I also expect some come to "R. I. Dude!" comments with my report. Maybe in the spring.

P. S. I tried writing a report a few months back regarding sketchy CL & BP ads, but every time I kept hitting submit I was logged out and didn't want to start writing

Again.

Harderik
01-17-13, 15:10
I was talking to a dancer at "The Club" in Tyngsboro who mentioned she also dances at the Gold Club in Bedford (Manchester) NH. Since they are reasonably close together I wonder has anyone here in the Northern Ma / Southern NH area checked out the Gold Club, and if so how was it? There was allusion to a good time in the VIP room and some talk of specifics and price. I looked at their website and it was kind of sparse. Good times there? I'm going to drive up later in the week, its only about 20 minutes north of The Club.Yes, I had posted a review on Gold Club a couple of years ago in the Manchester forum. I only went there once, but had an enjoyable time with a dancer going by Danica. It's been a while, so she's probably not there anymore, but the environment was certainly good. There is a reasonable amount of privacy in certain parts of the lapdance room. I went in the middle of the day and was the only one in there. A modest tip to the bouncer ensured he directed his attention away from where we were. All in all, a very nice experience. I would recommend it.

Stoner
01-22-13, 01:43
Have to disagree re: The Glass Slipper.

That place has always been my favorite spot in Mass. I've never failed to get some good take out there, and you meet some interesting dancers that are great to spend time with. I just spent some time there a few days this past week while on business and had a blast that turned into afterhours and breakfast fun.

Takes a bit of skill and effort though, and bait, of course. The first 2 days was ok, but by day 3. All was great.

Yellowfever023
01-22-13, 21:13
Hi Guys,

Not sure if any of you guy's on here were visiting Alex's in the late 80's to early 90's but was wondering if anyone remembered a a dancer there, I can't remember her stage name but she was asian and billed as miss nude honolulu 1984 or 83 her real name was Josie. Feel free to PM me if you have any info.

Thanks,

Fever

Bmack1986
01-23-13, 12:57
Does anyone know if an Italian dancer by the name of Paula, is still dancing somewhere else or is on backpage. Com? I know she must be in her late 30s by now (so not likely) but I was just curious. She was one of the best, by far. If she was still dancing at Foxy Lady, that'd be the only reason to go but she hasn't danced there in years.

Nfamous
01-27-13, 03:09
It was a Tues. night and this place, we thought would be packed w / Brazilians. To no avail, the place brought in the unmentionables. You know, the ones w / hoodies, sweatshirts, and sneakers / boots. The ball caps and big jackets. I even saw some guy had a dancer a 'package'. At that point, I was done and rolled right out. They can keep the $6. 50 beer too. $7. 50 or $8 w / tip. One hot dancer appeared around the time I was ready to get out of there. Watched her dance, and threw a couple singles, and disappeared.

Also, the guys who worked there were searching for more attention than the girls with their prancing and parading around.

Dudes, please have a seat.

Nfamous
01-27-13, 03:25
After a short hr. in King Arthur and low expectations, I hobbled my broken enthusiasm to The Squire. After getting to the door, my buddy says he doesn't want to enter because of the cover charge. I convinced him to stop being cheap and that this place was 10 times better than where we were, so we entered.

On stage was a huge titted beauty with a piercing or two. She caught my full attention right away bc I love a well-endowed woman. Grabbed a couple Amstels and started the party off right. The place has some cuties there and not on a curved scale. It is a little more expensive but I say its worth it. Didn't get to try the LD area but definitely would repeat here. Place looked cleaner than KA and had hotter chicks and hotter bartenders. I would love to get to the LD area but one thing I didn't like was the girls walking around w / the massage lotion asking patrons if they want a dry massage. When asked, I replied with a big fat. 'Are you going to get naked if I let you massage me' The attitude came out real quick, and when they both said no, I said, well no, too.

Other than that, there is a no cell phone policy and a $10 cover. But the cover is worth the upgrade. I did meet a Russian girl named Katherine who had lots of enthusiasm but could not partake as I was with a co-worker.

I will repeat when I am back in the area. If anyone wants to add bonus info on a good time in that area, please PM me.

Boston P A
01-31-13, 10:01
After a short hr. In King Arthur and low expectations, I hobbled my broken enthusiasm to The Squire. After getting to the door, my buddy says he doesn't want to enter because of the cover charge. I convinced him to stop being cheap and that this place was 10 times better than where we were, so we entered.

When asked, I replied with a big fat. 'Are you going to get naked if I let you massage me' The attitude came out real quick, and when they both said no, I said, well no, too.

If anyone wants to add bonus info on a good time in that area, please PM me.I have found that if you have money, some dancers will ignore an obnoxious personality, and if you have a decent personality, some dancers will ignore your money, but based on your posts, I doubt that you'll have much fun in any club I'm familiar with.

Harmen
02-04-13, 21:54
Made a late afternoon visit, only to find the club closed and interior construction going on. No signage suggesting anything. No website info. Just the kind of customer service one expects from Alex's!

LB Prowl
02-05-13, 09:18
Guys, I normally don't hit the clubs around here anymore. No touching sort of doesn't do it for me.

If you are lucky enough to be in Tucson for a work trip or something, check out Curves Cabaret. It's right near the University of Arizona so all the dancers are lovely coeds.

Hot girls, reasonably priced club ($5 cover) , and the touching is unbelievable. I was there two weeks ago and had a great night.

LB

Harmen
02-06-13, 21:05
Carpet replacement and some interior finishing touches caused the Monday one day closing.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-06-13, 21:52
Carpet replacement and some interior finishing touches caused the Monday one day closing.Funny you referred to "finishing touches". It was my understanding that their original plan was replace the rugs early and be open. When they pulled up the rugs, the subfloors were rotten. So they had to close for the day due to all the unplanned time to fix rotten subflooring.

Harderik
02-07-13, 14:53
Funny you referred to "finishing touches". It was my understanding that their original plan was replace the rugs early and be open. When they pulled up the rugs, the subfloors were rotten. So they had to close for the day due to all the unplanned time to fix rotten subflooring.Hmmmm. I wonder what caused the subfloors to rot. Possibly all the fluids continually being spilled?

Ink6919
02-18-13, 13:24
Any advice on companies to use (or not use)? Hosting at a house in the metro west suburbs, of 95.

General pricing?

Should I be looking to have the come from provi or manchester?

And, out of curiosity. On a different subject. What about getting wierd / gross / fat entertainment?

Thanks gents.

NewAgain
02-18-13, 16:06
And for the 99. 9 percent of us that want unbelievable touching without airfare. Go to Electric Blue off of I84 in CT. Worth the drive if your near there and no fees for baggage.

Guys, I normally don't hit the clubs around here anymore. No touching sort of doesn't do it for me.

If you are lucky enough to be in Tucson for a work trip or something, check out Curves Cabaret. It's right near the University of Arizona so all the dancers are lovely coeds.

Hot girls, reasonably priced club ($5 cover) , and the touching is unbelievable. I was there two weeks ago and had a great night.

LB

LB Prowl
02-18-13, 16:15
Any advice on companies to use (or not use)? Hosting at a house in the metro west suburbs, of 95.

General pricing?

And, out of curiosity. On a different subject. What about getting wierd / gross / fat entertainment?

Thanks gents.Not too much I can help you on the last sentence, but check out VIP Strippers in Boston. I've used them a few times and been happy each time. Make sure your friends aren't cheap. They cost money, but the more you send, the much better the show gets.

Not sure if anyone has used them, but thier used to be a girl there called Ellie. She was so smoking hot. Saw her about three years ago and haven't seen her since. Any info would be appreciated.

LB

WebDog
02-18-13, 23:57
Hmmmm. I wonder what caused the subfloors to rot. Possibly all the fluids continually being spilled?What fluids? I don't think a lot of fluids are being spilled at CA. Last time I was there was to see Christy Canyon as the feature (so obviously a while ago. Not 80s but late 90s). But I was never aware of any significant spillage opportunities there. Am I missing something?

Bseeks
02-19-13, 15:48
Agreed W6, Glass Slipper is kind of a waste of time. FLB is pretty cool and FLP even better.I have moved out of Boston, but I used to go into the old Slipper at least once a week for a nice under-the-table HJ. When they moved across the street, it got a little bit thinner, but it still wasn't at all difficult to leave with a smile on my face.

Boston Guy 57
02-19-13, 18:21
What fluids? I don't think a lot of fluids are being spilled at CA. Last time I was there was to see Christy Canyon as the feature (so obviously a while ago. Not 80s but late 90s). But I was never aware of any significant spillage opportunities there. Am I missing something?As with several other Mass clubs things have changed a bit since the late 90's. I wouldn't say it's a splooge fest at Alex's but there are definitely instances of "spillage" going on in the very over-priced Champagne rooms. Please don't ask me who as I have no idea who does and who doesn't I just know that, if you are willing to part with VIP type money it is available. Hardly seems worth it but there you go.

Member #5023
02-22-13, 01:57

General pricing?

Thanks gents.You could try electric blue in CT on 84. I was there the other day (mid week around 5 PM) and pulled into a spot in the parking lot, looked to my left and noticed a head bobbing up & down. I backed out to allow the man his privacy, found a spot somewhere else, entered and was quite pleased with the talent. 10. 15 pretty girls in the over 7 range. Mix of latinas, black and white girls. They all grab your package when they approach to inquire about your interest in a lap dance and I'm sure every one of them will provide a HJ for a good tip in the lap dance area. Just drop drop anything you want to pick up on the floor in the lap dance area.

Member #4920
02-23-13, 00:13
I certainly respect your opinion and past experience good sir. I just didn't like the cramped atmosphere and lack of privacy. It was also really crowded last time I was there so I would not have even been content with receiving an undertable hando with that many folks around. Maybe on a slower day it would be better.

I have moved out of Boston, but I used to go into the old Slipper at least once a week for a nice under-the-table HJ. When they moved across the street, it got a little bit thinner, but it still wasn't at all difficult to leave with a smile on my face.

Thickx
03-29-13, 21:42
Hey guys, the wife agreed to go to a strip club with me for my birthday! Was wondering if anyone could recommend one that is better than others and that other couples like to go to. Looking to go to one in North East Mass area or Southern NH. PM or post for me, thanks.

Mwooo
04-02-13, 09:01
Hey guys, the wife agreed to go to a strip club with me for my birthday! Was wondering if anyone could recommend one that is better than others and that other couples like to go to. Looking to go to one in North East Mass area or Southern NH. PM or post for me, thanks.Honestly, it's probably worth the drive to Mario's in Webster MA.

BigJim959
04-02-13, 11:36
Hey guys, the wife agreed to go to a strip club with me for my birthday! Was wondering if anyone could recommend one that is better than others and that other couples like to go to. Looking to go to one in North East Mass area or Southern NH. PM or post for me, thanks.I've seen more than a few couples at Gold Club in Bedford NH. Ladies seem to be having fun.

Harmen
04-02-13, 13:04
I haven't actually been in a club that caters to the entertainment needs of a couple as a whole all that well. I've seen individual performers in a couple of clubs take good care of both parties in the couples scenario. I personally would only go to Centerfolds Boston with my wife, as proof that the strip club experience is strictly visual (cough, cough). If your wife has affection for women that's one thing, but I've seen the couples thing go badly more often than good in the clubs that I've been in. The best I've seen the dynamic work (where both parties were looking to have fun) was in Dollhouse RI (Woonsocket, RI). The individual dancer was Jamie and it still requires one of you spelling out what you are seeking. Jamie is more the MILF type (40ish but nicely preserved) , who doesn't entertain to the full extreme that can be found in Providence or Webster, MA. I would seek a club that is not as bare bones in presentation as Mario's, but there are no guarantees of good entertainment either. Foxy Lady Brockton / Golden Banana Saugus. Good Luck!

BagTag
04-02-13, 13:59
Was in RI on business last week and hit Cheaters for a beer before driving back to Boston. It was fairly busy and about 10 girls on. I was approached by a couple and when I rejected them others got the hint and stayed away. I spotted a big busted brunette, MILF and took her to a private table to chat. Well we agreed on a private booth dance and in we went. Upon entering the dance and fun began and it was very enjoyable I must say for the next 20 minutes. Allot goes on in there very openly and the booth was surprisingly clean. Would go back and see her again.

Bagtag

Boston Guy 57
04-02-13, 22:14
Hey guys, the wife agreed to go to a strip club with me for my birthday! Was wondering if anyone could recommend one that is better than others and that other couples like to go to. Looking to go to one in North East Mass area or Southern NH. PM or post for me, thanks.Tens in Salisbury.

Mr Bao
04-02-13, 22:59
Was in RI on business last week and hit Cheaters for a beer before driving back to Boston. It was fairly busy and about 10 girls on. I was approached by a couple and when I rejected them others got the hint and stayed away. I spotted a big busted brunette, MILF and took her to a private table to chat. Well we agreed on a private booth dance and in we went. Upon entering the dance and fun began and it was very enjoyable I must say for the next 20 minutes. Allot goes on in there very openly and the booth was surprisingly clean. Would go back and see her again.

BagtagCheaters in RI is dirty. I am not sure if they have cleaned the place up as last time I went was a few months back. I recalled the girls looking either old, very nasty looking as in fugly (bleep ugly). There was this African American gal, slim and have niceat$$ and average sized watermelons. She was hustling so hard that I let her take my money and gave me like a 2 minute dance where it should have been 15 minutes or more. I learned my lesson.

I would not recommend bringing your girl, wife, or even homeboys there. Unless everyone is drunk!

Ridgid
04-03-13, 09:28
Tens in Salisbury.This is what I was thinking.

Thickx
04-03-13, 19:05
Really appreciate the info guys. Was leaning towards the Banana or Tens to begin with but wanted some info first. Its not a big deal relative to hooking up with a girls for a tree-way. I know that won't happen with he wife. I have been hinting at this for a while and she said she would give it a shot. We will most likely do dinner with a couple drinks then stop by a club to test it out. I think she is curious about what go's on there like alot of women. Time will have to be right and when it happens I will let you know.

BeijingBob
04-03-13, 23:08
Hey guys, the wife agreed to go to a strip club with me for my birthday! Was wondering if anyone could recommend one that is better than others and that other couples like to go to. Looking to go to one in North East Mass area or Southern NH. PM or post for me, thanks.Happy birthday!

First of, one thing to keep in mind. And the last thing any dudes seem to bring up. You cannot get the genie back in the bottle. If you wife actually got turned on by girls, that may seem great on the surface, and that night you might have what is for you the best sex of your marriage, but you may enter into a territory that you cannot recover from.

My cat got outside once and for weeks was yowling at the door want to go out again. It took standing outside the door with an airhorn to convince that outside was not where it wanted to be.

You plant the seed in your wife's brain that hot stripper girls are a turn on, and you may never be able to recover from that. Dudes cannot compete with girls in the bedroom. Forget about it. You're outgunned from the moment she (other women) walks into the door. Ask Lou Diamond Philips how that works out.

I would go to the skankiest club imaginable, and have fun laughing at the girls together and how ridiculous they are (at least that would be story line.) In my not-so-recent experience on the North Shore, that would be Cabernet. What you don't want is your wife thinking that there is something there she wants to explore.

Ridgid
04-05-13, 09:02
Happy birthday!

First of, one thing to keep in mind. And the last thing any dudes seem to bring up. You cannot get the genie back in the bottle. If you wife actually got turned on by girls, that may seem great on the surface, and that night you might have what is for you the best sex of your marriage, but you may enter into a territory that you cannot recover from.

My cat got outside once and for weeks was yowling at the door want to go out again. It took standing outside the door with an airhorn to convince that outside was not where it wanted to be.

You plant the seed in your wife's brain that hot stripper girls are a turn on, and you may never be able to recover from that. Dudes cannot compete with girls in the bedroom. Forget about it. You're outgunned from the moment she (other women) walks into the door. Ask Lou Diamond Philips how that works out.

I would go to the skankiest club imaginable, and have fun laughing at the girls together and how ridiculous they are (at least that would be story line.) In my not-so-recent experience on the North Shore, that would be Cabernet. What you don't want is your wife thinking that there is something there she wants to explore.If skank is what you want. Try Kittens in Salisbury.

Harmen
04-13-13, 13:00
So was your birthday sojourn frosting on the cake, or vinegar in the wine?

Thickx
04-17-13, 20:03
Still trying to figure out when we can go. Very busy at work, school vava and friends schedule to stay with us. Got a feeling this will be later than sooner.

So was your birthday sojourn frosting on the cake, or vinegar in the wine?

Harmen
05-03-13, 11:45
I witnessed one dancer the other night with her version of the 2 for 1 special w an unsuspecting couple. Typically the FLB 2 for 1 special is $30. This particular dancer required $70 after the dance special, because "obviously"she had to work twice as hard to entertain them both. The couple "passively" let her entertain them and she barely entertained. I don't generally give two shits about couples in clubs, but have actually seen more price gouging on unsuspecting couples here than individual customers. Just a buyer beware, without suggesting that a couple should expect to only pay the 1 on 1 rate either!

Fuhgetaboudit
05-15-13, 01:00
[The autopost spell check makes the little a vs. capital a in the title, sorry, I have no control of that]

Had to make a trip to Everett with the outboard motor. Decided on the scenic Rt 99 route home and stopped at KAs.

The girls were much better than last time I was there (about 4 months ago). Had dances in the little 4 section back wall room, with Linda or IrmaLinda. Heavy Braz accent, and over the course of an hour I asked her a bunch of times. The $30 for 5 minutes is not very good. About all she did was constantly knee my hardon. No hand rub, no tit in mouth, no nothing.

Back to the other girls. Plenty ethnicity on top of the Braz's. They always have that cellulite issue. Female bartender with wierd name, short dark hair, good bod. I still do not like the $7 beers. The place was actually pretty clean, which was good to see.

I get a kick out of the Whole Foods kitchen building that is a long block away. Seems like such a strange contrast.

I am headed back there next week. Hope to make some progress with one of the girls.

Harmen
06-15-13, 20:52
These days FLB is my preferred club, but a 4:00 visit today to FLB left me happy that Alex's is 5 minutes away. The club reality at FLB today had 1 dancer working (Bella) this afternoon. There were at least 7 customers and since I had never been in any club with less than two dancers. I hung around (40 minutes) for pure personal amusement. I do anticipate light dancer attendance on Sunday afternoons, but not on a Saturday afternoon (4 hours into a shift) in June. Moved on to Alex's, which didn't seem affected by the seasonal flu epidemic found up the street. I was pleasantly entertained by Julianna and Faith, and noted that Alex's dancer rotation included at least 4 other ladies. I often visit both clubs, especially when one is lacking what I seek. Lately on bad days. Alex's has been the better option of the two for me!

Smoke Screen
06-16-13, 05:47
[The autopost spell check makes the little a vs. capital a in the title, sorry, I have no control of that]If you click on edit and retype your title in caps it will show up in caps.

Boston Guy 57
06-16-13, 11:30
These days FLB is my preferred club, but a 4:00 visit today to FLB left me happy that Alex's is 5 minutes away. The club reality at FLB today had 1 dancer working (Bella) this afternoon. There were at least 7 customers and since I had never been in any club with less than two dancers.Hah, I missed you by about an hour or so. I was at the Cadillac yesterday in the afternoon and had planned a Saturday night visit to FLB. Arrived at about 5:30 to find Bella on stage. Followed by an empty stage.

Fortunately the night shift was full so things got better. I've tried Alex's twice in the last few weeks and it just isn't doing it for me.

Harmen
06-16-13, 22:27
Well I'm glad your evening didn't continue with the day's trend!

TheBoobHound
06-19-13, 00:30
I'm somewhat new to the Boston area. I've visited the Squire Lounge and the Glass Slipper, and didn't see any dancers that interested me at either. I am crazy about hispanic and south American girls, and so I read a few reports about King Arthur's Lounge and thought it might be a good place for me. I've since visited a bunch of times. Here is a summary about the club.

Most of the reports I've read have pretty strong opinions one way or the other about the appearance of the dancers. You either like them or you don't. I think the reason for this is that there isn't much variety. Nearly all of them are hispanic or Brazilian and I'd wager that most are 10-15 pounds heavier than the average dancer in other clubs. To me that's fine, but if you are into super-petite "spinners," I don't think you'll find them here. I know it's a stereotype of hispanic women, but pretty much every dancer in this club has a big butt. Most are larger than a 'B' cup as well. I haven't seen any gnarly, drugged out or nasty looking dancers. So if this description is a type that you like, then you will like the dancers here. I do.

The dancers are very loyal to their regular customers. There is no hassle or hustle here at all. In fact, it can be tough to get a dancer's attention even when the club is slow. If she's with a regular, she'll stay with him until he leaves the building. It doesn't seem like you could sample a bunch of different girls in one visit. I am usually approached by only one or two the whole time I'm there. So, my strategy was to focus on the most beautiful girl (in my opinion) in the club. On my second visit, I gave her a ton of tips time she was on stage and when her regular finally left she came right over to me. So I am now also one of her regular customers.

I don't think anything extra happens in the 'table dance' room. When you walk in, you can see there's a tv monitor for watching each of the lapdance booths, and there's usually a bouncer watching if anyone's in there. However, the first time I went back there with my favorite, there was no bouncer. She sat on my lap and gave me a real masturbation show, with vigorous clit rubbing and insertion of fingers. When we finished there was a damp spot on my pants between my legs, and it wasn't from me. On every visit since she just does normal lapdances though, since the bouncer is always there.

Getting her phone number was easy. She just gave it without me even asking after the LDs were over. Getting through to her has been much harder. Maybe it's just typically flippant stripper behavior, but I haven't yet been able to arrange a meeting with her outside the club. On my last visit, my favorite wasn't at the club and so I did a bit of people-watching. I noticed several dancers giving their phone numbers to customers. I've also seen dancers leaving with customers at the day / night shift change. There isn't a lot of traffic to the table dance room, and I'm starting to get the impression that the dancers earn most of their money getting banged by dudes outside the club.

I had a bit of hard time having a real conversation with my favorite dancer because her English is pretty limited. Most of the club's patrons are also hispanic / south american, and so there is no language barrier for them. This might account for a lot of the mileage / trust building, and so you probably will have better luck if you can speak Spanish or Portuguese.

Finally, what is the deal with the hotel part of the club? Does anyone know? I saw a dancer and a customer heading up the stairs once. Is it still an actual hotel? Maybe a VIP champagne room or something?

Nrlmus
06-19-13, 13:32
I'm somewhat new to the Boston area. I've visited the Squire Lounge and the Glass Slipper, and didn't see any dancers that interested me at either. I am crazy about hispanic and south American girls, and so I read a few reports about King Arthur's Lounge and thought it might be a good place for me. I've since visited a bunch of times. Here is a summary about the club.

Most of the reports I've read have pretty strong opinions one way or the other about the appearance of the dancers. You either like them or you don't. I think the reason for this is that there isn't much variety. Nearly all of them are hispanic or Brazilian and I'd wager that most are 10-15 pounds heavier than the average dancer in other clubs. To me that's fine, but if you are into super-petite "spinners," I don't think you'll find them here. I know it's a stereotype of hispanic women, but pretty much every dancer in this club has a big butt. Most are larger than a 'B' cup as well. I haven't seen any gnarly, drugged out or nasty looking dancers. So if this description is a type that you like, then you will like the dancers here. I do.

The dancers are very loyal to their regular customers. There is no hassle or hustle here at all. In fact, it can be tough to get a dancer's attention even when the club is slow. If she's with a regular, she'll stay with him until he leaves the building. It doesn't seem like you could sample a bunch of different girls in one visit. I am usually approached by only one or two the whole time I'm there. So, my strategy was to focus on the most beautiful girl (in my opinion) in the club. On my second visit, I gave her a ton of tips time she was on stage and when her regular finally left she came right over to me. So I am now also one of her regular customers.

I don't think anything extra happens in the 'table dance' room. When you walk in, you can see there's a tv monitor for watching each of the lapdance booths, and there's usually a bouncer watching if anyone's in there. However, the first time I went back there with my favorite, there was no bouncer. She sat on my lap and gave me a real masturbation show, with vigorous clit rubbing and insertion of fingers. When we finished there was a damp spot on my pants between my legs, and it wasn't from me. On every visit since she just does normal lapdances though, since the bouncer is always there.

Getting her phone number was easy. She just gave it without me even asking after the LDs were over. Getting through to her has been much harder. Maybe it's just typically flippant stripper behavior, but I haven't yet been able to arrange a meeting with her outside the club. On my last visit, my favorite wasn't at the club and so I did a bit of people-watching. I noticed several dancers giving their phone numbers to customers. I've also seen dancers leaving with customers at the day / night shift change. There isn't a lot of traffic to the table dance room, and I'm starting to get the impression that the dancers earn most of their money getting banged by dudes outside the club.

I had a bit of hard time having a real conversation with my favorite dancer because her English is pretty limited. Most of the club's patrons are also hispanic / south american, and so there is no language barrier for them. This might account for a lot of the mileage / trust building, and so you probably will have better luck if you can speak Spanish or Portuguese.

Finally, what is the deal with the hotel part of the club? Does anyone know? I saw a dancer and a customer heading up the stairs once. Is it still an actual hotel? Maybe a VIP champagne room or something?I know someone who even married a South American dancer from KAL so keep on trying dude. Just remember 90% of them need papers and I suspect you've got that. If they'd think there is a chance they'd be more then open to suggestions. As for the quick exchange between two consenting adults. I suspect this is going to be much harder.

Boston Guy 57
06-19-13, 19:04
Finally, what is the deal with the hotel part of the club? Does anyone know? I saw a dancer and a customer heading up the stairs once. Is it still an actual hotel? Maybe a VIP champagne room or something?The hotel is just a hotel. Most of the rooms are rented by truckers making deliveries to the Produce Mart Next door or other industries in the area. There have been stories for years of dancers taking guys up to those rooms. I can neither confirm nor deny. There is no VIP room up there.

KA is ok if you you don't have access to a car but there are much better options within a hour or so of Boston. Centerfolds in Worcester has plenty of South American dancers, good pricing and much better contact than KA. Mario's in Webster is also good and, if you drive to Providence, there are three or four clubs within a few miles of each other that are far superior to anything Mass has to offer.

Member #5023
06-19-13, 21:42
When's shift change?

Boston Guy 57
06-20-13, 19:31
When's shift change?Shift change is at 6:30.

Member #5023
06-24-13, 07:52
The hotel is just a hotel. Most of the rooms are rented by truckers making deliveries to the Produce Mart Next door or other industries in the area. There have been stories for years of dancers taking guys up to those rooms. I can neither confirm nor deny. There is no VIP room up there.

KA is ok if you you don't have access to a car but there are much better options within a hour or so of Boston. Centerfolds in Worcester has plenty of South American dancers, good pricing and much better contact than KA. Mario's in Webster is also good and, if you drive to Providence, there are three or four clubs within a few miles of each other that are far superior to anything Mass has to offer.Which RI clubs have the highest percentage of South Americans? I seem to only find bony white girls.

Pika Pepper
06-24-13, 19:09
The Cadillac Lounge has a nice selection.

Which RI clubs have the highest percentage of South Americans? I seem to only find bony white girls.

BeRightBack
06-26-13, 21:12
Went to the Cabaret on Rt 1 last week and was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been there in a while but thought the girls were all pretty decent looking-not all my type but a couple of cute spinners. My only complaint was that they didn't seem to work the room as much after their on stage dance. It seems as if they were all hiding in the back room. Maybe it's because it was early in the evening (8p-10p).

I usually prefer Providence these days (CL and CF) but I'd go back on a night I don't feel like making the drive south.

Smoke Screen
06-27-13, 05:44
Which RI clubs have the highest percentage of South Americans? I seem to only find bony white girls.Where are you finding these "bony white girls"? I prefer them thin, White, black, Asian or Latina, the closer to the bone the sweeter the meat.

Boston Guy 57
07-14-13, 19:53
Which RI clubs have the highest percentage of South Americans? I seem to only find bony white girls.Club Desire, Cadillac Lounge and Club Fantasies all have Brazilian girls working various day and night shifts. My hunch is that there are some at Cheaters and Foxy Lady as well but I don't go to Cheaters anymore and I can't confirm the Foxy.

Worgent6
07-20-13, 17:39
After a unsatisfactory visit to Club Alex's I headed down I93 instead to try Foxy Lady, but I didn't see any brazilians though on the day shift. A few 8s and a couple of 6s, will post a review in the RI board.

Harmen
08-13-13, 09:33
There are a handful of Brazilians that work at FLB these days (Luma, Julianna, and Ana). All typically work the night shift. Two of the three previously worked at Alex's, but from different era's (hands on and hands off!). The only Brazilians of note at Alex's also work nights.

CMeLater19
08-16-13, 05:39
Has anyone been here? I remember going here years ago. I always got the vibe the girls where up for anything. Anyone been here recently?

Bat21
08-18-13, 15:50
Has anyone been here? I remember going here years ago. I always got the vibe the girls where up for anything. Anyone been here recently?I was there about 3 years ago and I found the place was a bit too ghetto for me. I had one drink and before I left the place, I used the bathroom and there were lot of used of used condams on the floor.

Rito1
08-19-13, 09:55
I was there about 3 years ago and I found the place was a bit too ghetto for me. I had one drink and before I left the place, I used the bathroom and there were lot of used of used condams on the floor.I was there 2 or 3 years ago and some guys were tipping the girls with the leftover bones from there chicken wings. They were sticking them in their g strings instead of bills. The guys were laughing like crazy, however the girls were a little upset.

Hags Joe
08-19-13, 12:36
Was on Tremont St Saturday night. Walked down Lagrange for s&g, there was a line at both clubs, and Centerfolds wasn't even moving. I was LOL'ing on the inside, but maybe I'm missing something.

WebDog
08-19-13, 16:42
Has anyone been here? I remember going here years ago. I always got the vibe the girls where up for anything. Anyone been here recently?I have been dying to go there for years. I remember being in college and hearing about "there's a stripclub in Roxbury." and I was thinking ("no way is there an stripclub in Roxbury") but low and behold there it is.

Being nostalgic for the old Combat Zone, this is the closest thing remaining. I am pretty sure it is the oldest continuously running club in the state. I have heard all kinds of stories about this place. None of them good. I have always thought this place had huge potential. Like the very ghetto clubs I have gone to in Philly, D. C, Miami, which open at 10pm or later and stay open until dawn, and nearly anything goes as well as regular $5 very high-mileage lapdances. Those places can be a great value and a unique experience.

But the Highland Tap doesn't have any of those things. Like so many of the non sequiturs in the Bay State, they have taken a big opportunity and turned it to shit. I don't know if it is the owners or the clientele, or both. I think it is probably both plus the dancers. All are f-ked from what I can see. But every time I have tried to go there over the years it was closed and seemed to be hardly in business. Someday I hope to go there, and I am sure I will be disappointed.

Rito1
08-19-13, 19:54
I have been dying to go there for years. I remember being in college and hearing about "there's a stripclub in Roxbury." and I was thinking ("no way is there an stripclub in Roxbury") but low and behold there it is.It used to be a "strip" club but now they wear pasties & thongs. I used to work a block away and it was not a bad place to just check out some ass but I never thought anything would happen there. But you never know.

Member #5023
08-19-13, 20:20
It used to be a "strip" club but now they wear pasties & thongs. I used to work a block away and it was not a bad place to just check out some ass but I never thought anything would happen there. But you never know.Are they open during the day? I work not far from there and might like to have a liquid lunch.

Rito1
08-19-13, 22:50
Are they open during the day? I work not far from there and might like to have a liquid lunch.Their Facebook page says they open at 6PM.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=547952268575666&l=0447e80e85#

/AgasHighlandTap

Harmen
08-25-13, 13:43
Any historians know how Gigi (Alex's) and his brother Frank (Aga's) came upon the local strip club enterprise from back in the day? If I recall correctly Gigi's interest in Alex's continues from 1968 to whatever current role he plays.

The third Brazilian currently at FLB is Jessica, not Julianna. Julianna is now at Centerfolds Boston and I don't believe she is Brazilian.

StanCopier
08-26-13, 15:19
I travel to Boston every few years and awhile back one of you was kind enough to give me the name of a club that does FS on premises. Wasn't in Boston, but an hour or so outside, girls were more than happy to provide. I lost that gentleman's email, could someone help me out please?

Thank you, Stan

Mwooo
08-27-13, 09:29
I travel to Boston every few years and awhile back one of you was kind enough to give me the name of a club that does FS on premises. Wasn't in Boston, but an hour or so outside, girls were more than happy to provide. I lost that gentleman's email, could someone help me out please?

Thank you, StanYou want to head south to Providence RI. Check the strip club thread on that forum.

StanCopier
08-27-13, 10:09
You want to head south to Providence RI. Check the strip club thread on that forum.Thank you, after I posted I remembered that it may have been in RI.

MongerExpert
08-27-13, 17:11
Yeah it's still there in CT. I only went because someone I work with got like 10 free passes, when she used to work in CT at a restaurant. Anyways went last night, pretty drunk, but still able, gave them my free pass (save 20) and was glad I went. There was only 4 or 5 girls stripping and one of them was a smokeshow. Shoulder length hair, maybe 5'8, nice see cups, perky, great bod. They were all young, probably 20's. I felt bad for the clientele as some were in wheelchairs, and there was a really ugly couple that was on the 2nd floor making it rain for the smokeshow I just mentioned. Only problem with folds is you go in there trying not to spend, but end up spending double what you weren't going to spend. Also the champagne room is the most expensive in Massachusetts, definitely a no-go there. The eye candy is good, but the beer / cocktail prices are exorbitant. Location is terrible, but cabs are usually nearby. If you manage to nurse a beer for an hour, and avoid the " piranha " strippers who go right up to you, and try to get you in the champagne room, you have successfully completed your mission. No extras happen in there anyways.

Jim1184
09-02-13, 20:41
I have been watching Juianna at Alex's for a few years now and think she me provide take out. She carries 2 cell phones, drives a big expensive Range Rover, and appears to have a loyal following who come in only when she is working. Anyone have any experience with her? I have gotten take out from Alex's before but never with Julianna.

Burnt
09-09-13, 23:47
Thought I would pop in tonight and they had a sign saying they were closed by order of the Licensing Commission. Did I miss some news?

Mwooo
09-10-13, 12:06
Thought I would pop in tonight and they had a sign saying they were closed by order of the Licensing Commission. Did I miss some news?Http://www.universalhub.com/2013/strippers-purged-glass-slipper-drug-crackdown

See the above article. Looks like the licensing board must have decided to shut them down after the meeting mentioned at the end of the article.

Burnt
09-10-13, 23:18
Http://www.universalhub.com/2013/strippers-purged-glass-slipper-drug-crackdown

See the above article. Looks like the licensing board must have decided to shut them down after the meeting mentioned at the end of the article.Thanks, figured their would be a story.

Hags Joe
09-14-13, 14:08
Looks like next door has already updated its website with the news. ("ONLY")

http://centerfoldsboston.com/v2/?page_id=5

The "virgin champagne room" experience may become even worse.

Http://www.universalhub.com/2013/strippers-purged-glass-slipper-drug-crackdown

See the above article. Looks like the licensing board must have decided to shut them down after the meeting mentioned at the end of the article.

Flynnn
09-16-13, 22:03
Looks like next door has already updated its website with the news. ("ONLY")

http://centerfoldsboston.com/v2/?page_id=5

The "virgin champagne room" experience may become even worse.I am not sure what the future holds, but I just called and they are open today.

MongerExpert
09-24-13, 14:58
Went there last night, early in the week always has good dancers. There were two blondes that I faintly remember, both 8. 9's. Nice and tall, big racks, great legs + face. It seems like the regulars go there, typically on the same day during the week. Some dude next to me, no one at the stage, just me, he went up to the stage and made it rain, it was hilarious. The girl looked like a model. He must have had 40 ones, just tossed it in the air, I would have done the same but didn't have the funds. It's just too pricey there, I somehow made it out of there spending around fifty I think. The only way to survive in there, is no lap dances / no make it rain / no more than a drink / obviously no champagne room and then you can frequent that club. Before partaking in the champagne room, you might as well try to get a cell off one of the dancers. If you can do that, then negotiate a rate between the two of you. The dancers will talk to you at least, and then you could take it from there.

Flynnn
09-26-13, 20:42
Went there last night, early in the week always has good dancers. There were two blondes that I faintly remember, both 8. 9's. Nice and tall, big racks, great legs + face. It seems like the regulars go there, typically on the same day during the week. Some dude next to me, no one at the stage, just me, he went up to the stage and made it rain, it was hilarious. The girl looked like a model. He must have had 40 ones, just tossed it in the air, I would have done the same but didn't have the funds. It's just too pricey there, I somehow made it out of there spending around fifty I think. The only way to survive in there, is no lap dances / no make it rain / no more than a drink / obviously no champagne room and then you can frequent that club. Before partaking in the champagne room, you might as well try to get a cell off one of the dancers. If you can do that, then negotiate a rate between the two of you. The dancers will talk to you at least, and then you could take it from there.Does Centerfolds still have that crazy "No Hats" policy? Seems strange to reject patrons with cash in their pockets based on something as foolish as that.

MongerExpert
09-27-13, 11:24
Does Centerfolds still have that crazy "No Hats" policy? Seems strange to reject patrons with cash in their pockets based on something as foolish as that.No way. At the Foxy lady in Brock, they would have them turn it around. C-folds they don't care. They didn't say anything to me at least. Maybe it depends what night, possibly on a weekend fri. Sun, no hats. Not sure. Monday nights are actually " amateur night ", didn't realize that. So the dancers I reported, who were pretty enticing, probably don't actually work there yet.

Jariles10
09-27-13, 13:00
No way. At the Foxy lady in Brock, they would have them turn it around. C-folds they don't care. They didn't say anything to me at least. Maybe it depends what night, possibly on a weekend fri. Sun, no hats. Not sure. Monday nights are actually " amateur night ", didn't realize that. So the dancers I reported, who were pretty enticing, probably don't actually work there yet.FLB has a no backwards hats no jerseys and they don't play rap. Even if the girls wanted it they can't pick rap songs. That's why is Mötley Crüe on a loop in there. The only exception for hip hop is when they have a featured dancer.

Harmen
10-29-13, 12:21
When "hotness" leaves a favorite club and your lust flame expires instantly upon hearing those fatal words. "Come visit me at Centerfolds". I have always traveled w / in 90 minutes to see a fav in a new venue. I work in Boston and wouldn't walk up the street to reacquaint w any old fav at this club. Never really thought about this reality until today, but it explains why I almost forgot about Johanna, Tanya, and Chelsea.

TheBoobHound
11-04-13, 18:52
I found this today on a foreclosure auction site:

Chelsea, MA-Motel/Club

Property Address:
200 Beacham St
City/State/Zip:Chelsea MA, 02150
Date/Time:Thu, Nov 21, 2013 1:00 PM

Mortgagee's Sale of Real Estate at Public Auction
Approx 19,903 sf of land improved by a 2 story low rise Motel believed to contain approx. 16,500 sf of living space.

That's the address of the King Arthur lounge and the description is a match as well.

I haven't been there in about a month. Has it closed? Is there any indication that it was foreclosed on by a bank? It seems strange that this would happen since the club has been in business for 30+ years, but maybe it has changed owners a few times.

Boston Guy 57
11-05-13, 12:39

That's the address of the King Arthur lounge and the description is a match as well.

I haven't been there in about a month. Has it closed? Is there any indication that it was foreclosed on by a bank? It seems strange that this would happen since the club has been in business for 30+ years, but maybe it has changed owners a few times.I was there on Sunday. It was open.

SecretSquirell
11-05-13, 13:17
Even with the long time in business, the location could be rented and the landlord not paying the mortgage.

I haven't been there in about a month. Has it closed? Is there any indication that it was foreclosed on by a bank? It seems strange that this would happen since the club has been in business for 30+ years, but maybe it has changed owners a few times.

Member #5023
11-05-13, 22:26
Even with the long time in business, the location could be rented and the landlord not paying the mortgage.When; s the auction? I've been looking to invest and always says that you should invest in something that you enjoy.

TheBoobHound
11-06-13, 09:24
Here is a link to the auction: http://bit.ly/187gBUe.

It's now been updated and refers to the club by name. The auction will be at 1:00 pm on November 21st. My understanding is that this type of auction actually takes place outside the property. I thought about attending it, too, just to watch the scene and find out what a strip club is worth. And maybe I'd get really lucky and become the new owner of the building.

Boston P A
11-06-13, 11:51
Even with the long time in business, the location could be rented and the landlord not paying the mortgage.There really was an Arthur, who died a couple of years ago. They've been trying to sell for most of this year. But for now, the place is definitely open. It's had its ups and downs, Last Monday was a better-than average lineup: four or five Brazilians (including two who are among the best looking dancers in Mass), a Cape Verdian, and somebody I couldn't identify.

I can see how they're having trouble paying the mortgage, though. Aside from a couple of guys propping up the bar, I was about half their cash flow for the hour I was there.

Catnibbler
11-07-13, 17:34
There really was an Arthur, who died a couple of years ago. They've been trying to sell for most of this year. But for now, the place is definitely open. It's had its ups and downs, Last Monday was a better-than average lineup: four or five Brazilians (including two who are among the best looking dancers in Mass), a Cape Verdian, and somebody I couldn't identify.

I can see how they're having trouble paying the mortgage, though. Aside from a couple of guys propping up the bar, I was about half their cash flow for the hour I was there.As far as I know. The owner passed away a couple of years ago and the son took over the business. He has been trying to sell it since then. But he was asking a ridiculous amount like 7 million!

R the Man
11-12-13, 02:12
Hey guys, I was in Boston for meetings, but had one night to myself, so I thought I would do the classic sports game / strip club pairing. Got a ticket (great seat, row 8 centre court) to the Celtics game, and good to see the home team win against the Magic. Then headed to Centerfolds.thought that lots of guys would make the trip too.

First of all, I travel all over the world, and I like to visit SCs as well as booking SPs and MPs (very different feel in SCs, even if you can't get sex). I've been to the whole spectrum of SCs, from topline eyecandy-airdance to grimy, raunchy, watch-where-you're-stepping clubs, and enjoy the variety of experience. You read 10 pages of this forum as homework, and I knew that Boston wasn't great for clubs, but I didn't have a car so going to Providence (or even to Squire's Lounge) wasn't an option. So, I thought I would at least try Centerfolds and Glass Slipper, without too many expectations for them.

Centerfolds was like many same-named clubs in many American cities. Wasn't expecting anything more than eyecandy-airdance, but it was surprisingly better than I expected. First, there was definitely good eye candy. I like them young, slim, and natural tits, and there were some 8's and 9's about. I saw a stage dance from a 9 blonde. Wow. But, $20 cover, $8 beers, and $20 airdances makes it pricey. Had a nice chat with Nina, a GND brunette, slim, natural A / be's. But airdance was what you expect from a Centerfolds SC. Still, very sexy, she was nice, and the open seating area where the dances are done wasn't busy, so I actually enjoyed 2 dances. No way I was going to pay the quoted $350/ half hour in the VIP though. Since I am heading to Montreal tomorrow where I am having a regular takeout from a gorgeous blonde stripper there. Anyway, the girls were gorgeous (for the most part) and you get what you should expect.

I then went next door to Glass Slipper, and my, what a different experience. Like I said, I wasn't expecting a Centerfolds, and I like grimy, but what's the deal with the pricing there? $10 cover, which wasn't bad, but a small place. Just a bar with a small stage and some booths across. Obviously several steps down in quality from Centerfolds, with fairly low-rated girls. Not that I mind that, necessarily, but the dances in the open couches in the back were $30 and the lady-drinks were $30 just to have you talk with her (I didn't need to buy Nina at CF a drink to have her chat with me). Anyway, there were about 6 girls there, 3 were below 6 (my rating for do-able) because too old / heavy / ugly. 3 were okay, but definitely a step or two below CF, rated as 6-7. Anyway, I talked to Mika (or Nika, couldn't quite hear) and then took her for a dance in the open area at the back. The bouncer said no touching, but at least the dances were more contact than CF. Able to touch her tits, suck on a nipple occasionally, and generally a lot closer than CF air dances. But the dances were 2 for 50 (had to pay at the desk for 30, then other was negotiated with dancer), but any more dances would have to re-pay 30 at desk, so I bailed. Maybe because I was just a visitor, I gather that regulars can negotiate different rates, but come on, those are crazy prices for the quality at GS, which is not much more contact than CF.

Anyway, if you are stuck without a car, and know what to expect, both CF and GS have their charms. Just don't go expecting more mileage or low cost at these clubs.

Enjoy boys! Are.

Mwooo
11-12-13, 11:27
Centerfolds was like many same-named clubs in many American cities. Wasn't expecting anything more than eyecandy-airdance, but it was surprisingly better than I expected. First, there was definitely good eye candy. I like them young, slim, and natural tits, and there were some 8's and 9's about. I saw a stage dance from a 9 blonde. Wow. But, $20 cover, $8 beers, and $20 airdances makes it pricey. Had a nice chat with Nina, a GND brunette, slim, natural A / be's. But airdance was what you expect from a Centerfolds SC. Still, very sexy, she was nice, and the open seating area where the dances are done wasn't busy, so I actually enjoyed 2 dances. No way I was going to pay the quoted $350/ half hour in the VIP though. Since I am heading to Montreal tomorrow where I am having a regular takeout from a gorgeous blonde stripper there. Anyway, the girls were gorgeous (for the most part) and you get what you should expect.

I then went next door to Glass Slipper, and my, what a different experience. Like I said, I wasn't expecting a Centerfolds, and I like grimy, but what's the deal with the pricing there? $10 cover, which wasn't bad, but a small place. Just a bar with a small stage and some booths across. Obviously several steps down in quality from Centerfolds, with fairly low-rated girls. Not that I mind that, necessarily, but the dances in the open couches in the back were $30 and the lady-drinks were $30 just to have you talk with her (I didn't need to buy Nina at CF a drink to have her chat with me). Anyway, there were about 6 girls there, 3 were below 6 (my rating for do-able) because too old / heavy / ugly. 3 were okay, but definitely a step or two below CF, rated as 6-7. Anyway, I talked to Mika (or Nika, couldn't quite hear) and then took her for a dance in the open area at the back. The bouncer said no touching, but at least the dances were more contact than CF. Able to touch her tits, suck on a nipple occasionally, and generally a lot closer than CF air dances. But the dances were 2 for 50 (had to pay at the desk for 30, then other was negotiated with dancer), but any more dances would have to re-pay 30 at desk, so I bailed. Maybe because I was just a visitor, I gather that regulars can negotiate different rates, but come on, those are crazy prices for the quality at GS, which is not much more contact than CF.

Anyway, if you are stuck without a car, and know what to expect, both CF and GS have their charms. Just don't go expecting more mileage or low cost at these clubs.Thanks for the report, and FWIW, you're basically dead on in my experience. This basically explains why, while I'm a relative "regular" at several strip clubs, I never go to the ones in Boston even though they are far, far closer to where I live.

Boston Guy 57
11-13-13, 19:03
I then went next door to Glass Slipper, and my, what a different experience. Like I said, I wasn't expecting a Centerfolds, and I like grimy, but what's the deal with the pricing there? $10 cover, which wasn't bad, but a small place. Just a bar with a small stage and some booths across. Obviously several steps down in quality from Centerfolds, with fairly low-rated girls. Not that I mind that, necessarily, but the dances in the open couches in the back were $30 and the lady-drinks were $30 just to have you talk with her The Slipper is the last remaining club from the by-gone days of the Combat Zone. No such thing as private dances back then. The dancer drinks were the only way the girls made any money aside from stage tips. The bartender and waitress usually got a cut as well. I'm staying in town a block away from Centerfolds right now but I'll be heading to The Foxy in Brockton later 30 minutes away...

TheBoobHound
11-21-13, 20:12
Here is a link to the auction: http://bit.ly/187gBUe.

It's now been updated and refers to the club by name. The auction will be at 1:00 pm on November 21st. My understanding is that this type of auction actually takes place outside the property. I thought about attending it, too, just to watch the scene and find out what a strip club is worth. And maybe I'd get really lucky and become the new owner of the building.In case anybody wondered, the auction was cancelled. This isn't unusual, it looks like most foreclosure auctions are either cancelled or postponed.

Regarding the Slipper and Centerfolds, I've visited each club one time and doubt that I'd return. I paid $10 as a cover to the Slipper on a Friday night. I pretty much walked in and walked out. The waitress or bartender told me that a drink would cost something like $12. I could already tell that the club wasn't my scene, so I just left.

My visit to Centerfolds was more recent, on a Monday evening. The cover charge was similar. I really didn't like the level of micromanagement that the club staff imposes on you. As I entered the main floor, the bouncer said he would show me to the bar (which was literally about 10 feet away). He then explained to me that the bar is where I could buy any drinks I wanted for myself or for dancers (Wow, I never would have figured that out). The dancers I saw scattered through the club and on the stage did look pretty good, so this time, I decided to stick around a little longer and actually bought a drink. The price here was very high, like $14.

Soon, the bouncer returned to my side and asked me what kind of girls I liked. The purpose of this is so he can go and bring you a dancer and try to sell you on buying a drink for her or a lapdance. I tried to shake him off by giving a generic nonanswer, but he still followed through and brought a skinny brunette over to me and introduced her. She Sat. By my side and made some small talk. She was nice and her conversation was well rehearsed. We soon reached the point where I knew she would ask me to buy a dance. I had finished my drink, though, and decided that it was time to move on.

I don't really care for high-hustle clubs, and it's worst when it becomes a team effort with the bouncers trying to squeeze money out of you. That's why I like the King Arthur lounge, actually. It's a dive, but the pace is very relaxed with zero hustle / sales pressure, and the women there are still quite good looking (in my opinion).

Yellow Fever
11-22-13, 13:15
Jeez I remember when you would walk into the World Famous 2 O'Clock lounge and pay $2.50 for a beer. As long as you have people wanting to determine how you live competition will be killed. The Combat Zone of yesteryear is surely missed.

YF.

Ruggerz66
11-22-13, 13:37
Agree with you YF-I remember the old places where action was cheap and willing dancers prevalent. I also remember the old book store or something like that where you went in and paid for one on one time with a girl. If I remember correctly you could reach through and do some roaming. I may be thinking of a place in Times Square though. It was a long time ago and my memory fails me. As far as strip clubs-if I am going to one-I head to RI where contact is still allowed-though even there they are getting much more strict.

Oh the good old days. Of course back then you could always end your day up at the Danish Health Club in Kittery or Olde English in Cambridge.

Rugger.

BikeZappa
11-22-13, 15:59
In the 60's my friend and I walked into the 2 O'Clock lounge when we were 18 years old. Are jaws were on the floor with the lights flashing and the tits and ass moving to the loud music.

We stood there for about a minute and this giant guy walks up to us and said sit down and buy a beer or get the fuck out. We walked out because we didn't have enough money for even a beer.

Mr Bao
11-24-13, 04:30
Haven't hit KA for an ill minute, but I heard there some crazy shiz going on there from time to time. Never tested the ropes yet!

Centerfolds, been there like last year, it's still high price on everything and dances are considered in my books "far away" dance...they should not use the term "lap dance" as it is NOT on your lap...

Glass & Slippers, went in and about to give bouncer my I'd, I just took it back and left as I took a quick glance and didn't like the obese girls juggling on stage...sorry for those who like big women.

Spectator
11-24-13, 14:04
What is the story with this place, in the 19 years I've been old enough to drink in a bar, I have never seen even a fuckable woman in this place. What is it, bar with naked ugly women? How on earth has this place stayed open for so many years..

Glass & Slippers, went in and about to give bouncer my I'd, I just took it back and left as I took a quick glance and didn't like the obese girls juggling on stage...sorry for those who like big women.

Mr Bao
11-25-13, 02:40
What is the story with this place, in the 19 years I've been old enough to drink in a bar, I have never seen even a fuckable woman in this place. What is it, bar with naked ugly women? How on earth has this place stayed open for so many years..Rumors in those days were that the mafia kept it alive...I always thought it was just in the movies, but it is real life...no one knows...

MongerExpert
11-25-13, 03:26
Rumors in those days were that the mafia kept it alive...I always thought it was just in the movies, but it is real life...no one knows...At least at this place, you go once, and then never come back. The competitor next store is completely different. If you go to centerfolds you really don't have to drink, get a lap dance, et cetera. It's up to you, to use your judgement. I haven't been there for a while, but I think they make the most cash from visiting businessmen. What is up with the annoying bouncers, walking up to you? I don't mind a stripper talking to me but bouncers, there isn't anything to talk about. This club would be exponentially more popular if they could lower the prices of everything (even one day). Why don't they do that?

Mr Bao
11-27-13, 00:24
At least at this place, you go once, and then never come back. The competitor next store is completely different. If you go to centerfolds you really don't have to drink, get a lap dance, et cetera. It's up to you, to use your judgement. I haven't been there for a while, but I think they make the most cash from visiting businessmen. What is up with the annoying bouncers, walking up to you? I don't mind a stripper talking to me but bouncers, there isn't anything to talk about. This club would be exponentially more popular if they could lower the prices of everything (even one day). Why don't they do that?Welcome to Boston Downtown dude...LOL.

MongerExpert
12-02-13, 17:15
welcome to boston downtown dude...lol.i guess they figure they can charge top dollar because there are only two of them. the xxx stores will be sorely missed. those were the sketchiest places. there were always guards at the back (not cops) but guards blocking the back. ct sucks right now. for the most part it serves the purpose of getting something good to eat. the drinks, cover et cetera at one point or another probably were much lower than they are today at centerfolds. to save money on alcohol you could go to troung tranh liquors, but you definitely leave your self respect at the door. i've never seen so many **** college students buy booze there.

TheBoobHound
12-22-13, 20:29
I saw in the newspaper that Foxy Lady in Brockton was recently busted. But not for the reason you might expect:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/12/strip_club_sweep_nets_fake_fan_gear

Who buys their sports gear at a strip club, anyway?

Boston Guy 57
12-23-13, 18:10
I saw in the newspaper that Foxy Lady in Brockton was recently busted. But not for the reason you might expect:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/12/strip_club_sweep_nets_fake_fan_gear

Who buys their sports gear at a strip club, anyway?LOL, no one is actually "buying" the shirts other than the dancers. The Foxy does a "2 for 1" dance special every hour or so when the club is busy. For $30 you get two dances and a t-shirt. The dancer has to buy the shirt from the club for $10 and gives / sells it to the customer as part of the dance special.

MongerExpert
12-23-13, 18:24
LOL, no one is actually "buying" the shirts other than the dancers. The Foxy does a "2 for 1" dance special every hour or so when the club is busy. For $30 you get two dances and a t-shirt. The dancer has to buy the shirt from the club for $10 and gives / sells it to the customer as part of the dance special.I had that foxy patriots shirt in 05/06. Wow I guess homeland security is working too hard. So 10,000 worth of things, multiply that by three locations, I could have sworn I saw Bin Laden in there, acting a fool, but probably just some indian guy with a long beard. Foxy is a busy club so I figure each club is responsible for about 500 to a million a piece since 2005. What's funny is there is always a police officer there in the lobby. I'm sure the thought hmmm. What are those boxes of t-shirts et cetera, and then some lady with big jugs distracts him. I'm sure the establishment will get fined heavily, but probably not the greatest idea by homeland security to mess with whoever helps run the place.

Jariles10
12-24-13, 03:45
I had that foxy patriots shirt in 05/06. Wow I guess homeland security is working too hard. So 10,000 worth of things, multiply that by three locations, I could have sworn I saw Bin Laden in there, acting a fool, but probably just some indian guy with a long beard. Foxy is a busy club so I figure each club is responsible for about 500 to a million a piece since 2005. What's funny is there is always a police officer there in the lobby. I'm sure the thought hmmm. What are those boxes of t-shirts et cetera, and then some lady with big jugs distracts him. I'm sure the establishment will get fined heavily, but probably not the greatest idea by homeland security to mess with whoever helps run the place.Couldn't agree more. What a waste of time and energy. I have so many of those cheap ass tshirts. I used to pile them up in my trunk for months at a time and then to the garage and then. Well, divorce and they made it inside. But seriously..Tax money went to this investigation? LOL. They should have busted them for giving shitty lap dances instead.

Last time I was at Alex's I left with a tshirt that was like an Affliction knock off. You know the ones the wannabe UFC guys wear? Dana White from the UFC might pressure LEO to bust Alex's next. Man I WISH Mass Strippies had something worthwhile to report. Anyone have a line on a good stripper company for bachelor parties, card games etc? I have a great one for up north for our ski trips that I would share for a local one. The girls we have come up north (NH, VT) make me not even want to bring my skis. PM me if you have info on a good local crew...

Boston Guy 57
12-24-13, 17:48
But the reason that homeland security gets involved with counterfeit merchandise is because, in the P.S.t, it has been traced back to terrorist groups who fund their activities by selling knock off goods. Is this going on at the foxy? Most likely not but investigative branches of the government exist to checkout all possibilities. You guys may think its silly but where do you draw the line? It's certainly preferable to when these idiots try to stop the girls from giving us hand jobs and BJ's. Now THAT is a real waste of time! Besides, the lack of t shirts has forced the club to lower the price of its two for one dance special by 5 bucks. Seems like a win for us!

Harmen
01-11-14, 17:32
Anybody else noting any exports from our southern SC neighbor? Bella at Club Alex's. Just sayin'!

MongerExpert
01-31-14, 00:04
I have been watching Juianna at Alex's for a few years now and think she me provide take out. She carries 2 cell phones, drives a big expensive Range Rover, and appears to have a loyal following who come in only when she is working. Anyone have any experience with her? I have gotten take out from Alex's before but never with Julianna.It sounds like she is at centerfold's now from a few posts earlier? Is that the one that you are referring to, who used to work at alex's? Or does she still work at Alex's? Centerfolds is a horrible strip-club. Too many bouncers looking to make a buck. It's weird in there, they all have ear pieces. By the way what night does she dance at alex's and or centerfold's, I have never seen her before.

Harmen
01-31-14, 12:32
One post Jim is still hunkered down trying to sort out whether Julianna does take out, or not. It's his life's work and you can expect a full report by 2024.

Two phones might simply mean she has a customer phone for ITC and a personal phone for real life contacts, but maybe I'm confused.

Julianna still works day shift at Alex's, as of last week. She's one of the veterans of the day shift and has a pretty good following. Julianna is fun to be with at Alex's and will work your wallet over if your open to all the club's ITC options. Go play, have some fun, and know that no matter where the fun takes you. It's going to cost you. Whether Julianna is available for OTC isn't known to me, because I've never asked her. Management at Alex's is somewhat diligent in paying attention to OTC conversation and Julianna wouldn't be a veteran dancer there if she had a public OTC menu. Every dancer that I've known was available for OTC at Alex's was usually fired for those arrangements before I made my appointment.

MongerExpert
01-31-14, 15:06
One post Jim is still hunkered down trying to sort out whether Julianna does take out, or not. It's his life's work and you can expect a full report by 2024.

Two phones might simply mean she has a customer phone for ITC and a personal phone for real life contacts, but maybe I'm confused.

Julianna still works day shift at Alex's, as of last week. She's one of the veterans of the day shift and has a pretty good following. Julianna is fun to be with at Alex's and will work your wallet over if your open to all the club's ITC options. Go play, have some fun, and know that no matter where the fun takes you. It's going to cost you. Whether Julianna is available for OTC isn't known to me, because I've never asked her. Management at Alex's is somewhat diligent in paying attention to OTC conversation and Julianna wouldn't be a veteran dancer there if she had a public OTC menu. Every dancer that I've known was available for OTC at Alex's was usually fired for those arrangements before I made my appointment.That's pretty funny. I can see Jim just chilling out at alex's every now and then, or who knows every other day, thinking well if Juliana only works days then she must be providing certain evenings with actual customer base. With that endeavor if she really does like Harmen said, if management caught wind she would no longer be dancing there. I would say the Range rover has been leased or purchased with many a lap dance / champagne room time / and stage time. Depending on the type of range rover, for instance an evoque costs 42,040 to start. To pay for that in full in 12 months she would have to do 2,102 lap dances at 20 / a dance, 1400 at 30 / a dance or roughly 6 a day / 4 a day if she worked every single day of a calendar year. Obviously that's not humanly possible, so add in stage tips + taking guys for a ride in the champagne room - 100/ hr (during the day), say 4 guys a week (slow week) so 400 * 52 = 20800. So the math for an evoque range rover would be 213 champagne rooms and 1062/691 lap dances to pay for a 42,040 evoque range rover. So 22 lapdances a week / 14 lapdances + 4 1 hr long champagne sessions per a 49 week work year. So 858 cash a week for 49 weeks w / vacation. That number is excluding stage tips as well as champagne room time over 1 hr in length. That's just a single year, not multi years, + her real boyfriend (doubt she has one) obviously pays for things. So she has to make 28.60 / hr and work 30 hours a week. Is this possible, for a young lady yes.

Harmen
01-31-14, 20:01
ME and others: This particular forum (Boston) is practically useless when it comes to anything about strip clubs. Please, I'm begging you to not gives us anymore of the customer view of the strip club economics. Since I know it won't end here, there are no $30 dances at Alex's and the vehicle that so impressed Jimbo is at least 7 years old.

Boston Guy 57
02-02-14, 18:23
LOL, a 7 year old dream machine!? LMAO! It sounds like the issue of affordability was settled a long time ago-most likely when the money was flowing a lot more freely in the clubs.

I'm not suggesting that this is the case with the lady in question here but there are other ways to make money without fishing for OTC clients at your club. I know of two dancers who currently dance in a strip club and escort using a different name and from a different geographic location. Neither of them look for escorting customers at their clubs-even though they have been offered many times their hourly rate by some SC guys-because they know that the gossip will flow. I'm sure other girls are doing this as well since it's just so damn easy to do. I've never attempted OTC hookups with any girl currently working at Alex's but the stories I've heard from the girls over the years echo what Harmen posted. It is frowned upon and management is paying close attention.

As always the easiest way to find out is to ask her...

Steve0891
03-08-14, 15:31
Anyone know where Ronnie from FLB went?

Thanks.

TheBoobHound
05-18-14, 22:43

I haven't been there in about a month. Has it closed? Is there any indication that it was foreclosed on by a bank? It seems strange that this would happen since the club has been in business for 30+ years, but maybe it has changed owners a few times.So it seems the club has closed for the time being. Someone at the adult video store across the street said it is closed to remodeling, but they had no idea when it would reopen. Actually, there is a sign on the front of the building saying it is temporarily closed, and would reopen on...March 18th, which obviously hasn't happened. If the owner is behind on payments, I can't imagine he would bother to put money into renovating it. So maybe somebody bought the club?

Meanwhile, I've lost the phone numbers I had of some of the dancers there. Now I have to play the needle-in-a-haystack game of finding them again at other clubs if they are still dancing. Since there weren't any extras going on in the club, it doesn't feel right to post the names of the girls I'm looking for. Maybe some kind soul can PM me if he has a lead on where they might have ended up.

Boston P A
05-19-14, 09:50
So it seems the club has closed for the time being. Someone at the adult video store across the street said it is closed to remodeling, but they had no idea when it would reopen. Actually, there is a sign on the front of the building saying it is temporarily closed, and would reopen on...March 18th, which obviously hasn't happened. If the owner is behind on payments, I can't imagine he would bother to put money into renovating it. So maybe somebody bought the club?

Meanwhile, I've lost the phone numbers I had of some of the dancers there. Now I have to play the needle-in-a-haystack game of finding them again at other clubs if they are still dancing. Since there weren't any extras going on in the club, it doesn't feel right to post the names of the girls I'm looking for. Maybe some kind soul can PM me if he has a lead on where they might have ended up.Most are at the Squire in Revere. Some of the Squire dancers alternate with Golden Banana in Peabody. One is at Alex, and one might be returning (after two weeks in Brazil) to the Cabaret. There seems to be no prospect that KA will reopen any time in the foreseeable future, and if it does, it will be completely unrelated to the old one.

RamAlot
05-20-14, 04:14
So it seems the club has closed for the time being. Someone at the adult video store across the street said it is closed to remodeling, but they had no idea when it would reopen. Actually, there is a sign on the front of the building saying it is temporarily closed, and would reopen on...March 18th, which obviously hasn't happened. If the owner is behind on payments, I can't imagine he would bother to put money into renovating it. So maybe somebody bought the club?

Meanwhile, I've lost the phone numbers I had of some of the dancers there. Now I have to play the needle-in-a-haystack game of finding them again at other clubs if they are still dancing. Since there weren't any extras going on in the club, it doesn't feel right to post the names of the girls I'm looking for. Maybe some kind soul can PM me if he has a lead on where they might have ended up.I was at the Squire in Revere over the weekend, and even though I was only in there for about 15 minutes, I saw about 6 of the girls from K.A. All the big booty Brazilians. Just how I like them.

I've been into Squire only on two or three VERY short runs, so I've never really done anything in here. Who knows what the lap dances here go for, is it 20 or 30 like the unjustified K.A price, and what is it like (privacy, contact etc).

Boston P A
05-21-14, 07:10
I was at the Squire in Revere over the weekend, and even though I was only in there for about 15 minutes, I saw about 6 of the girls from K.A. All the big booty Brazilians. Just how I like them.

I've been into Squire only on two or three VERY short runs, so I've never really done anything in here. Who knows what the lap dances here go for, is it 20 or 30 like the unjustified K.A price, and what is it like (privacy, contact etc).At both clubs, lap dances are $25 for one "song" in an open room, or $50 for two in a slightly enclosed booth. A bouncer might or might not be monitoring either location at either club. You're not going to get much contact at either club, but GB is slightly better than Squire.

Hags Joe
05-24-14, 01:07
Geography works for me (and it's actually a decent place to not overspend as everything is so ridiculously overpriced) and I'd like to find a decent one-way contact dancer there for a $20 dance just to see what is possible, anyone recommend someone with a decent face and figure (ideally a petite exotic) where I won't be complete chanting the name of providence after?

Andreas Kilmer
05-27-14, 19:01
Want some interesting reading on Olde English see here: http://www2.suffolk.edu/sjc/archive/opinions/SJC_09527.pdf.

Detective Thomas Ahern, who participated in the August, 1999, raid, testified that he entered 238 Broadway shortly after noon. He carried a pager that was to sound about fifteen to twenty minutes after he entered the building to alert him that a team of approximately fifteen police officers was commencing the execution of the warrant. The detective approached the front desk, asked for a half*hour massage, paid, and was then immediately led by a woman named "Adrianne," who was later identified as Lisa Ulwick, to a room containing a massage table.

Once the detective had disrobed and lay face down on the massage table, he and Adrianne engaged in casual conversation. Adrianne asked the detective if he had ever had a massage. The officer said that he had. Adrianne then asked the detective if he was a police officer, to which he replied no. The officer then asked what he "could get." Adrianne stated that he could get "anything" he wanted. After some discussion about price, Ahern then told Adrianne that he had seventy dollars, to which Adrianne said "that would be fine," and told him he could roll over on his back any time he wanted.

The detective became apprehensive at this point, because only about five minutes had passed since he had entered the building. He rolled over, and Adrianne, then completely nude, began manually to stimulate Ahern's genitals. He said he needed to use the bathroom, where he stalled for time. Later, when he returned to the massage room, Adrianne asked him if he wanted her to finish. At that point, the beeper sounded and the officer leading the team executing the warrant knocked on the exterior door of the building and announced the police team's entry into the premises.

Agree with you YF-I remember the old places where action was cheap and willing dancers prevalent. I also remember the old book store or something like that where you went in and paid for one on one time with a girl. If I remember correctly you could reach through and do some roaming. I may be thinking of a place in Times Square though. It was a long time ago and my memory fails me. As far as strip clubs-if I am going to one-I head to RI where contact is still allowed-though even there they are getting much more strict.

Oh the good old days. Of course back then you could always end your day up at the Danish Health Club in Kittery or Olde English in Cambridge.

Rugger.

MeatMan
07-28-14, 18:59
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/27/the-end-tawdry-era-city-chelsea-closes-notorious-strip-club-king-arthur/BLON8WP2KFSo3LSXbn8HhM/story.html

Hags Joe
08-03-14, 11:00
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/27/the-end-tawdry-era-city-chelsea-closes-notorious-strip-club-king-arthur/BLON8WP2KFSo3LSXbn8HhM/story.htmlHope it moves to a more receptive area, one with a road that lacks potholes but still having the latinas.

Harmen
01-06-15, 12:33
Anybody else noting any exports from our southern SC neighbor? Bella at Club Alex's. Just sayin'!It usually takes 2 months or less for a true Providence dancer to run afoul of management here. Is it a good thing that it took the club 11 months to find Bella objectionable?

Member #5912
01-07-15, 20:09
Anyone know where Ronnie from FLB went?

Thanks.I know it's an old post but fwiw she's at desire's in providence. She looks hot too.

TheBoobHound
01-22-15, 23:21
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/27/the-end-tawdry-era-city-chelsea-closes-notorious-strip-club-king-arthur/BLON8WP2KFSo3LSXbn8HhM/story.htmlThe building was sold in the last couple weeks. In the Globe story you posted, apparently the casino group was interested in having a club nearby. However, the new building owner says he wants to make it a hotel.

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/01/11/king-arthurs-building-sells-to-former-produce-wholesaler/

TurnOverHoney
02-21-15, 15:53
Hadn't been in a long long time, but had to partake for the feature Jayden Cole. Standard door fee, but an unexpected twist at that location. Jayden was obviously outstanding, and made most of the regular talent look like streetwalkers at best. She actually is quite tall, nice legs, good bust, decent stripping skills. I actually made contact with her, so that sealed the deal. But they are very very strict about there dress-code. Here comes the fun part, a plow driver or whomever rolls up with work boots on and gets turned away just because of the dress policy. So he starts running his mouth to the staff, and long story short the place is crawling with Stoughton pd. The place was surrounded with cops, so that basically made things a little uncomfortable for everyone at the club. Some guy was making it rain with hundreds, must have not realized she's a lesbian.

Worgent6
03-07-15, 20:36
First time for me here in like forever. The place hasnt changed much at all, maybe some new curtains to stop the rubbernecking of those sat in the raised area seating towards the LD dancing area.

It was still 20 bucks a dance, with a 3 buck cover and 7 buck budlight, ridiculous!! The quality of talent during the day shift was lackluster with the exception of one old face, Juliana. She remembered me, that was a surprise, must be like 3 years since I've seen her last. Her style of LD hasnt changed tho, if you've had a dance from her you know what a mean, so no complaints really. I didn't notice any luxury SUV in the parking lot so not sure if she's still the topic of 'does she or doesn't she' do take out. She tried to entice me in to the private room for $165, no freaking way that's like 2 CL girl visits!! I've had fun in this club before in the past, not much today though. Left unsatisfied, place was kinda sad. Only thing sadder was club fantasies in RI earlier.

Gunderson
03-08-15, 00:30
Hey guys, I was in Boston for meetings, but had one night to myself, so I thought I would do the classic sports game / strip club pairing. Got a ticket (great seat, row 8 centre court) to the Celtics game, and good to see the home team win against the Magic. Then headed to Centerfolds.thought that lots of guys would make the trip too.

First of all, I travel all over the world, and I like to visit SCs as well as booking SPs and MPs (very different feel in SCs, even if you can't get sex). I've been to the whole spectrum of SCs, from topline eyecandy-airdance to grimy, raunchy, watch-where-you're-stepping clubs, and enjoy the variety of experience. You read 10 pages of this forum as homework, and I knew that Boston wasn't great for clubs, but I didn't have a car so going to Providence (or even to Squire's Lounge) wasn't an option. So, I thought I would at least try Centerfolds and Glass Slipper, without too many expectations for them.

Anyway, if you are stuck without a car, and know what to expect, both CF and GS have their charms. Just don't go expecting more mileage or low cost at these clubs.

Enjoy boys! Are.I know this is an old post, but I have to say that I was also very disappointed in the Boston SC scene.

I was in for business, and didn't have a rental car. So options were limited. I thought both were a big diappointment.

Worgent6
03-08-15, 09:25
I know this is an old post, but I have to say that I was also very disappointed in the Boston SC scene.

I was in for business, and didn't have a rental car. So options were limited. I thought both were a big diappointment.

You have to get out of the city to have any chance of a decent contact LD in the Boston area, so a rental car is a must for any business traveler. For best options you are going to need to get out of the state and head south, but IMHO consistency lately has been a problem everywhere.

TunaMan2
03-18-15, 13:22
It usually takes 2 months or less for a true Providence dancer to run afoul of management here. Is it a good thing that it took the club 11 months to find Bella objectionable?Saw her at alex's months ago she promised oral in the private room. I did not believe her. Did anyone ever partake and receive the promised goods?

Harmen
03-20-15, 13:23
Bella delivered the goods! I guess my question is. Why do you care now that she's gone?

Mr Bao
03-20-15, 23:02
I know this is an old post, but I have to say that I was also very disappointed in the Boston SC scene.

I was in for business, and didn't have a rental car. So options were limited. I thought both were a big diappointment.Never would I waste money at either clubs. Either find a friend and go Rhode Island. Buy them a drink or two and a dance, would save you more money than spending on air dances and fugly no talent GS gals or retirees, LOL.

Mark IV
03-30-15, 19:54
I went to Golden Banana last Friday night. Girls were sloppy and the quality was really not so great. The biggest mistake I made was going there alone. So I was bored and head out of the door after 2 beers later. What a way to waste cover fee.

Enjoy65
06-17-15, 14:46
I happened to be on Rte. 395 which is rare for me. I decided to make my way to Mario's in Webster.

The good. It was Tuesday, early afternoon and there were at least 10 women working 8 of them were hot.

The ladies seem to all have a good attitude.

Got a dance from a hot Asian lady. The dance is nude and mutual touching is allowed.

I was told the fantasy room is $. 7 for 20 min. F's was clearly promised. . 7 for the house.

I did not partake in the "fantasy room", bad thoughts of jazz stains every where.

I haven't been there in a while. I had a good time but I prefer SC's that are more of a prep to my mongering.

If you are in the area I would recommend but not go too far out of your way. Providence style place, but this place allows 18 yo and over during the night shift I was told.

Peace.

TunaMan2
07-07-15, 12:48
Bella delivered the goods! I guess my question is. Why do you care now that she's gone?Do you know where Bella is working now.

Mr Bao
08-22-15, 23:14
This place gets packed but people come and go about forty five min into the club. I got bored as talents were okay, most of them were like "what happened to yo face", but their body make up a bit for the face. I'll need to try some places other than RI and Stoughton / Brockton area. Anyone got good stuff recently?

Stressed Out
08-23-15, 16:14
This place gets packed but people come and go about forty five min into the club. I got bored as talents were okay, most of them were like "what happened to yo face", but their body make up a bit for the face. I'll need to try some places other than RI and Stoughton / Brockton area. Anyone got good stuff recently?I haven't been much of anywhere except Alex's for lunch which I'm sure you know about. There is an interesting post a couple down about Mario's in Webster. Also some info on the Worcester site about Mario/s and Centerfolds. I haven't been myself but I've run into several guys at Alex's that said Mario's was indeed pretty good. Might be worth a try if you are out in that area.

Mr Bao
08-23-15, 22:30
I haven't been much of anywhere except Alex's for lunch which I'm sure you know about. There is an interesting post a couple down about Mario's in Webster. Also some info on the Worcester site about Mario/s and Centerfolds. I haven't been myself but I've run into several guys at Alex's that said Mario's was indeed pretty good. Might be worth a try if you are out in that area.Thanks for the heads up. Surely I will check the talent there.

FunForAll0209
09-14-15, 08:50
Guys, My GF and I are visiting in a few days and are looking for some fun. She is bi and enjoys strip clubs, but really wants to FMF fun. She is hot and wants the same. Yes, I am a lucky guy. Any provider or club recommendations?

Ho Hunter 328
09-14-15, 14:55
Guys, My GF and I are visiting in a few days and are looking for some fun. She is bi and enjoys strip clubs, but really wants to FMF fun. She is hot and wants the same. Yes, I am a lucky guy. Any provider or club recommendations?If you want to go to a strip club, you're much better off going to Providence.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Hs Monger
09-26-15, 10:26
Heading to fort worth / dallas area soo. Any recommendations for strip clubs, massage parlors, or escorts?

Ambrose
09-26-15, 16:46
Heading to fort worth / dallas area soo. Any recommendations for strip clubs, massage parlors, or escorts?You would probably have better luck if you asked in the Texas forum, at least I would think so.

TheBoobHound
10-16-15, 17:17
The building was sold in the last couple weeks. In the Globe story you posted, apparently the casino group was interested in having a club nearby. However, the new building owner says he wants to make it a hotel.

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/01/11/king-arthurs-building-sells-to-former-produce-wholesaler/And the story is now that they do want it to be a strip club again.

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/09/04/strip-club-appeals-to-stripping-as-high-art-zba-says-no/

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/09/18/cortells-response-to-perlatondas-comment-on-strip-club/

Savior Faire
10-29-15, 10:33
And the story is now that they do want it to be a strip club again.

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/09/04/strip-club-appeals-to-stripping-as-high-art-zba-says-no/

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2015/09/18/cortells-response-to-perlatondas-comment-on-strip-club/This is a quote from one of the articles "King Arthur's was a blight for all those years with the prostitution, the drugs, the stabbings and the shooting in 1982". The BLIGHT in 1982 was THE COPS. It was a nightmare of psychopathic violence that you wouldn't believe if it was in a movie. If you don't know about the King Arthur's police riot I'm sure you can find out about it through google. It's sickening.

Jolem
10-29-15, 16:24
This is a quote from one of the articles "King Arthur's was a blight for all those years with the prostitution, the drugs, the stabbings and the shooting in 1982". The BLIGHT in 1982 was THE COPS. It was a nightmare of psychopathic violence that you wouldn't believe if it was in a movie. If you don't know about the King Arthur's police riot I'm sure you can find out about it through google. It's sickening.Memories of police brutality still fresh, 30 years after King Arthur trials.

Boston Globe.

June 23,2013.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/north/2013/06/22/memories-police-brutality-still-fresh-years-after-king-arthur-trials/5keg0y4IosH6yySs5rcLCP/story.html?event=event12

Fuhgetaboudit
10-29-15, 23:02
Jolem & Others,

Do not know if you are posting from experience of having actually frequented the place in its hayday, or anecdotal (except for about the police beatings) comments based on what you have heard or read about the place.

From the early 80's through the early 2000's the place King Arthur's was unbelievable. Then the place went downhill, I know because I still stopped by often right up until it closed, but, it was pretty dangerous in there then.

I used to eat there with the long-time manager Charlie and his bartender wife Patty. Used to run down to Mike's Rbeef or the long-gone little Italian Place down near the power plant to get takeout that they loved.

I was there many times, doing many things I should not be doing, with many people I should not be doing those things with. I went out with a slew of dancers from there. My fav was the wild Italian dancer Cheryl V, as a matter of fact she stole my new car one time. She was a tall beauty, but not too smooth. She used to give me head under the table in the dining room of the Kowloon with little kids and parents in the next booth, and under that bar. Same thing at Wey Lu's, and screw and chew between the buses that used to be parked at the bottom of Wey Lu's big hill. Used to party in a sinking barge underneath the Tobin Bridge with a bunch of strippers and lowlifes. Hmmmm maybe I was a lowlife at the time.

KA's reputation was much worse than it's bite, again, except for the beating. Their reputation preceded them in many ways.

Another place was Caruso's in the grocery store parking lot. Used to hang out and go out with the Brazilian's and other dancers there too. Before going to work in Cambridge many days, used to go there for breakfast and pussy at 8 am. You could finger and fist many of the girls while they stood around drinking with you, and sometimes a girl would go out to the parking lot separately with 3 or 4 of us. They'd blow and screw 3 or 4 of us for $100, and everyone always wanted to be the first because then you did not have someone else who was before you who had their dick in all part of the girl, and you would be the first to suck away on her tits.

Aw, those were some of the best of times.

Memories of police brutality still fresh, 30 years after King Arthur trials.
Boston Globe.
June 23,2013.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/north/2013/06/22/memories-police-brutality-still-fresh-years-after-king-arthur-trials/5keg0y4IosH6yySs5rcLCP/story.html?event=event12

Fuhgetaboudit
10-29-15, 23:10
Jolem & Others,

Do not know if you are posting from experience of having actually frequented the place in its hayday, or anecdotal (except for about the police beatings) comments based on what you have heard or read about the place.

From the early 80's through the early 2000's the place King Arthur's was unbelievable. Then the place went downhill, I know because I still stopped by often right up until it closed, but, it was pretty dangerous in there then.

I used to eat there with the long-time manager Charlie and his bartender wife Patty. Used to run down to Mike's Rbeef or the long-gone little Italian Place down near the power plant to get takeout that they loved.

I was there many times, doing many things I should not be doing, with people I should not be doing those things with. I went out with a slew of dancers from there. My fav was Cheryl V, as a matter of fact she stole my new car one time. She used to give me head under the table in the dining room of the Kowloon with little kids and parents in the next booth, and under that bar. Same thing at Wey Lu's, and screw and chew between the buses that used to be parked at the bottom of Wey Lu's big hill. Used to party in a sinking barge underneath the Tobin Bridge with a bunch of strippers and lowlifes. Hmmmm maybe I was a lowlife at the time.

KA's reputation was much worse than it's bite, again, except for the beating. Their reputation preceeded them in many ways.

Another place was Caruso's in the grocery store parking lot. Used to hang out and go out with the Brazilian's and other dancers there too. Before going to work in Cambridge many days, used to go there for breakfast and pussy at 8 am. You could finger and fist many of the girls while they stood around drinking with you, and sometimes a girl would go out to the parking lot separately with 3 or 4 of us. They'd blow and screw 3 or 4 of us for $100, and everyone always wanted to be the first because then you did not have someone else who was before you who had their dick in all part of the girl, and you would be the first to suck away on her tits.

Aw, those were some of the best of times.

Memories of police brutality still fresh, 30 years after King Arthur trials.
Boston Globe.
June 23,2013.

Yellowfever023
10-30-15, 08:37
Jolem & Others,

I was there many times, doing many things I should not be doing, with people I should not be doing those things with. I went out with a slew of dancers from there. My fav was Cheryl V, as a matter of fact she stole my new car one time. She used to give me head under the table in the dining room of the Kowloon with little kids and parents in the next booth, and under that bar. Same thing at Wey Lu's, and screw and chew between the buses that used to be parked at the bottom of Wey Lu's big hill. Used to party in a sinking barge underneath the Tobin Bridge with a bunch of strippers and lowlifes. Hmmmm maybe I was a lowlife at the time.

KA's reputation was much worse than it's bite, again, except for the beating. Their reputation preceeded them in many ways.

Aw, those were some of the best of times.I only went to Carusoe's a half dozen times but the place was great. Remember the squirt bottles they would give out to squirt the girl's twats with? LMAO great place.

Jolem
10-30-15, 10:31
Aw, those were some of the best of times.Enjoying these posts. Ancient living history!

Seriously, I posted link be / see guy said couldn't find story on google. This forum can be amazing.

BikeZappa
10-30-15, 12:31
I remember Carusoe's. Tricky car route off rt16 to get to the parking lot in the 80's. Was very young and innocent back then. Remember a very pretty blonde who would squat down on your hands if they had a dollar with her pussy. Always felt there was more options there but never knew how to ask or access.

GoombaOomba
10-31-15, 16:51
I remember Carusoe's. Tricky car route off rt16 to get to the parking lot in the 80's. Was very young and innocent back then. Remember a very pretty blonde who would squat down on your hands if they had a dollar with her pussy. Always felt there was more options there but never knew how to ask or access.Was Caruso's the place in a Mall parking lot. I can't remember the name of the Mall. I think it was off Rte 16 & Rte 140 in Chelsea?. This place use to open in the am & at night it was great. Got my finger wet a few time with girls.

Squating down to get the $1. Those were the days. Off duty cops were always in there. "got to Luv Those Days" . (do quote marks come before or after punctuation marks?. Could never remember that.).

Ambrose
10-31-15, 21:10
"got to Luv Those Days" . (do quote marks come before or after punctuation marks?. Could never remember that.).Quotes can be very confusing but one thing that stands out in my mind is that the rules in America are different from that in some other countries, Britain comes to mind. In any case, I would be very surprised if anyone here cares one way or the other.

GoombaOomba
11-01-15, 12:47
Quotes can be very confusing but one thing that stands out in my mind is that the rules in America are different from that in some other countries, Britain comes to mind. In any case, I would be very surprised if anyone here cares one way or the other.Just thought I'd throw that out for a little humor!

Brooksy
11-02-15, 17:34
Can you pick up a taxi easy from FLB? (and there from commuter rail?) Safe? (at least as safe as mexican border to adelitas for example?

Lookin For Sum
11-08-15, 18:47
Can you pick up a taxi easy from FLB? (and there from commuter rail?) Safe? (at least as safe as mexican border to adelitas for example?Often if not always a taxi is at the Montello commuter rail stop, which is a straight shot down Oak Street to the FLB.

That is the 1st Brockton stop. Couple cab companies in Brockton so no problem getting a ride back, could even use.

A BAT bus.

Gio777
01-04-16, 22:25
Hello,

Does any know Summer, she is a dancer at kittens gentlemen club in Salisbury? She is tall and blonde Curley hair. I would love to have some fun with her.

Many greetings.

Frank.

http://www.kittensgentlemensclub.com

Morkun
01-11-16, 05:23
Was Caruso's the place in a Mall parking lot. I can't remember the name of the Mall. I think it was off Rte 16 & Rte 140 in Chelsea?. This place use to open in the am & at night it was great. Got my finger wet a few time with girls.

Squating down to get the $1. Those were the days. Off duty cops were always in there. "got to Luv Those Days" . (do quote marks come before or after punctuation marks?. Could never remember that.).Quote marks come before punctuation marks.

BTW can you suggest some good strip clubs that I should visit? I'm going to come to Boston quite soon from Philly.

GoombaOomba
01-11-16, 13:09
Sorry, can't help you regarding strip clubs in Boston. I've been out the MA area for 10 years. I was just recalling some of the good old days.

LoveLatin05
02-13-16, 19:30
Does any one know if Lucy from Cheaters is still working in one of the clubs in Worcester?

Boston P A
02-29-16, 09:56
Does any one know if Lucy from Cheaters is still working in one of the clubs in Worcester?Yup. Centerfolds (225 Southwest Cutoff) As far as I can tell, she's there every weekday (day shift).

Ambrose
02-29-16, 17:47
Yup. Centerfolds (225 Southwest Cutoff) As far as I can tell, she's there every weekday (day shift).You should get a commission from Centerfolds, that post will increase their business. I know I'll be there if I can get out of work early this week.

Brooksy
03-09-16, 23:03
Was thinking of going for business Thursday tomorrow, but now I see from its website that it's closed until some time in April for remodeling.

BlownTop
03-10-16, 18:41
Just found out thay're remodeling, I quit going there after the bouncer took a photo of my I'd with his cell phone. He said it was to make sure it's a valid I'd. I'm clearly over 21 and shouldn't need an I'd to get in.

Anyway!

Boston P A
03-18-16, 12:14
Was thinking of going for business Thursday tomorrow, but now I see from its website that it's closed until some time in April for remodeling.I went to Wild Zebra in Providence yesterday, for the first time in several months. I found several major improvements since the place opened.

(1) More, and better looking, dancers.

(2) Much more privacy in the private dance area.

(3) A nude stage in the back, AND.

(4) FOUR dancers from Alex, of whom 3 were Brazilian. This was during the day; they tell me there are more at night.

I went home very happy for about half as much money as I usually spend.

Morkun
03-23-16, 16:06
I went to Wild Zebra in Providence yesterday, for the first time in several months. I found several major improvements since the place opened.

(1) More, and better looking, dancers.

(2) Much more privacy in the private dance area.

(3) A nude stage in the back, AND.

(4) FOUR dancers from Alex, of whom 3 were Brazilian. This was during the day; they tell me there are more at night.

I went home very happy for about half as much money as I usually spend.How much for the cost of each of the options?

Harmen
03-30-16, 11:27
For lap dances in the open area, it's a $10 ticket to the club and any number of dances w thong on for $20 a piece. Private Area is $35 to the club for 15 minutes and $100 to the dancer. I was looking for Julianna, who it seems is dancing nights there. I only saw Sydney from Alex's yesterday, and while Sydney has a fan club. I am not a fan club member. I wouldn't travel south to visit WZ alone, but I'm sure that a good time can be had with the right lineup.

Enjoy65
04-13-16, 18:27
So. After a long absence I visited the Cab today. It was dead as far as visitors but some very good looking ladies in the line up. So my favorite for at least 3 years, Gabriel, was there and fairly obvious she has a baby bump. She has always been a spinner smoke show, but the bump and added ads weight are telling. Just sharing an observation. Also for you Prego fetish weirdo's, you are welcome.

As always Enjoy!!

BlownTop
05-09-16, 17:23
Any inside info on Alex's grend re-opening? I'm getting excited.

Boston P A
05-11-16, 10:47
Any inside info on Alex's grend re-opening? I'm getting excited.May 20, according to one of the dancers last night.

Harmen
05-13-16, 10:32
Ditto on Boston PA's date and the fact that they have a Featured Performer scheduled on May 20th. When they miss this re-opening date, it would be the 4th date they've

missed in a month. No big deal to club management to leave everyone in the dark, but trust them. The club unveiling is worth it!

Harmen
05-19-16, 16:41
They will not be making this re-opening date either, as the town is insisting that some aspects of the rebuild does not currently pass muster.

Mark IV
05-20-16, 21:50
Went to Cabaret Lounge with a friend today. Stayed there for about 1. 5 hour and only saw two girls that were attractive. One with amazing ass shaking skill and the other beautiful girl was wearing a glass. But she acts like she doesn't care much unless you buy a private dance. I would not recommend this place.

BlownTop
06-04-16, 12:58
They finally took down the re-opening April 2016 off the website, but no new info.

If anyone actually finds out they're open just send me a pm.

I'll definately be going and reporting back!

BonJovi
06-12-16, 23:40
Quote marks come before punctuation marks.Not that it's all that relevant, but punctuation goes inside the quote. And, just to be a schmuck: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Does+punctuation+go+inside+or+outside+quote+.

I concur in the US, punctuation in quotes always, UK outside.

A2

BigGamer
06-25-16, 17:58
They finally took down the re-opening April 2016 off the website, but no new info.

If anyone actually finds out they're open just send me a pm.

I'll definately be going and reporting back!Heard from a transferred employee that target date is September.

Harmen
06-26-16, 15:04
I heard they were aiming to reopen in the second week of July. They've missed every other suggested date, so September is as valid as any other date.

Chinhap554
07-05-16, 23:58
Anyone ever have any luck with the girls at the cab?

I know that one girl there was hooking but I think she stopped dancing and hooking and works at a shoe store now.

I'd be especially interested in Bobbi but really any info would be appreciated.

Chinhap554
07-07-16, 17:41
Anyone want to set the over under on how long it will be until she's dancing and hooking again? LOL.Hopefully soon. She's got a great body.

Nrlmus
07-07-16, 19:16
Hopefully soon. She's got a great body.Maybe we should visit her shoe store and make an offer she wouldn't be able to refuse?

BikeZappa
07-18-16, 10:11
Can anybody suggest by PM a dancer / club that does a good lubricated thigh job.

Stw222
08-26-16, 22:26
Hey Guys.

I am looking for a Cat Bangles. Very busty dancer latin porn star in Mass.

Any help??

Here is her twitter page.

https://twitter.com/cat_bangles

MikeJuju
09-02-16, 21:04
Their Facebook says Friday September 16th & sat the 17th for their grand reopening with Nicole Aniston on the ones and twos!

Goseph
09-14-16, 21:58
Women there are beautiful. I only discovered this place a few months ago and I think I've been there 7 or 8 times already.

Sasha gives an amazing BBBJ in the champagne room (total including room fee).

I'm blanking on her name, I think its Candace, or something (5'6" super skinny blonde) is amazing too, although she won't do as much and is more expensive. I can't speak about many of the other girls, at least not yet.

UnicornHolio
09-15-16, 20:04
Goseph what was damage in champagne room?

Women there are beautiful. I only discovered this place a few months ago and I think I've been there 7 or 8 times already.

I'm blanking on her name, I think its Candace, or something (5'6" super skinny blonde) is amazing too, although she won't do as much and is more expensive. I can't speak about many of the other girls, at least not yet.

Boston P A
09-16-16, 09:52
Their Facebook says Friday September 16th & sat the 17th for their grand reopening with Nicole Aniston on the ones and twos!They are yet again postponed for building code issues. No prediction on when they'll be resolved, since the inspections are probably more about keeping them closed than about the physical building.

Yellowfever023
09-16-16, 14:38

I'm blanking on her name, I think its Candace, or something (5'6" super skinny blonde) is amazing too, although she won't do as much and is more expensive. I can't speak about many of the other girls, at least not yet.I guess you have never hit any of the clubs in Providence, because if you had you probably would never go to another club in Mass. Ever again.

RfdTm
09-27-16, 17:38
Can somebody let me know what's the best place to get FS? Thanks.

Morkun
10-24-16, 01:24
I guess you have never hit any of the clubs in Providence, because if you had you probably would never go to another club in Mass. Ever again.Can you suggest one and with the menu and damage?

Megok
10-30-16, 18:16
They are yet again postponed for building code issues. No prediction on when they'll be resolved, since the inspections are probably more about keeping them closed than about the physical building.They are open, I stopped by last Friday, 10.21 which was also their grand opening. They had a special guest which I did not stay for. The new decorations look great, but I don't know if I will go back. Strip clubs just don't really do it for me, I was spoiled in my time in SEA.

Member #5912
10-31-16, 16:37
They are open, I stopped by last Friday, 10.21 which was also their grand opening. They had a special guest which I did not stay for. The new decorations look great, but I don't know if I will go back. Strip clubs just don't really do it for me, I was spoiled in my time in SEA.Sounds like the talent isn't that great yet if you're talking about the wonderful decor.

TheIceGuy
11-06-16, 02:56
Anyone have any luck in here? I got a full contact pvt dance and got her contact info so I can find out when working next.

I asked her about champagne room and if it can get more intense than the dance we had (which was pretty hot). She said yes it can. So, is she bullshitting me to get me into the room for the same dance I'll get outside it? Or is there actual privacy up there where she may offer extras?

Fuhgetaboudit
11-13-16, 18:55
Been to the "new" Alex's in the afternoons. Kinda like the massage parlor rub places advertising and saying they are new or under new mngt, when they are actually just the same ole place. Can't for the life of me figure out what took so long to do the renos. Basically all they did on the rest rooms is switched the signs on the doors, to make the women's old one the men's new one. They did not even bother to spend money on a urinal, just 3 women's sitting pissers and shitters. Tile work looks like jack-o-lantern crooked teeth, in the entire place. They did not even spend a penny to fix up the side of the building or the little entrance inside the tent, if it was falling apart before, it is still falling apart.

Did not see any dancers who spoke Portuguese. Every one of the dancers could play on a seesaw with Dumbo, and keep him the one that is high up in the air. I do like the bar if you can get a seat there, and I did like the sound system. Although, the bar has this big hunk taken out of it, and someone tried to patch it like they were a ten year old. Got to admit, there is one heavily tatted blond with a huge proboscis, who is really limber and very strong, who can do a mean dance. They cut the stage down to one pole, and still have the guy low on the totem pole, who comes out and mops the stage floor to get rid of all the sweat and pussy juice. I prefer the Town Spa, but the food that I observed the dancer's eating seemed to be upgraded. Lap dance big room, I did not like as it offered no privacy from other people in that room and it was too bright, the private room prices were astronomically in a galaxy of their own so I will never even try them.

I will stop by once in awhile, but I am not a fan of the place's new setup or the talent. The talent can change from time to time, but the layout is fixed. Sometime in the next few weeks I will try the night crew, but I don't have high expectations for that either.

Mr Bao
11-15-16, 22:52
Been to the "new" Alex's in the afternoons. Kinda like the massage parlor rub places advertising and saying they are new or under new mngt, when they are actually just the same ole place. Can't for the life of me figure out what took so long to do the renos. Basically all they did on the rest rooms is switched the signs on the doors, to make the women's old one the men's new one. They did not even bother to spend money on a urinal, just 3 women's sitting pissers and shitters. Tile work looks like jack-o-lantern crooked teeth, in the entire place. They did not even spend a penny to fix up the side of the building or the little entrance inside the tent, if it was falling apart before, it is still falling apart.

Did not see any dancers who spoke Portuguese. Every one of the dancers could play on a seesaw with Dumbo, and keep him the one that is high up in the air. I do like the bar if you can get a seat there, and I did like the sound system. Although, the bar has this big hunk taken out of it, and someone tried to patch it like they were a ten year old. Got to admit, there is one heavily tatted blond with a huge proboscis, who is really limber and very strong, who can do a mean dance. They cut the stage down to one pole, and still have the guy low on the totem pole, who comes out and mops the stage floor to get rid of all the sweat and pussy juice. I prefer the Town Spa, but the food that I observed the dancer's eating seemed to be upgraded. Lap dance big room, I did not like as it offered no privacy from other people in that room and it was too bright, the private room prices were astronomically in a galaxy of their own so I will never even try them.

I will stop by once in awhile, but I am not a fan of the place's new setup or the talent. The talent can change from time to time, but the layout is fixed. Sometime in the next few weeks I will try the night crew, but I don't have high expectations for that either.That place went downhill since I left to RI, meaning the talents and the place are a piece of crap. The mgmt thought changing a bit here and there will generate new and better business but it's not working. We need Gordon Ramsey to save this business, LOL.

TheIceGuy
12-13-16, 17:17
Went to The Club in Tyngsboro the other night, and seems like a hidden gem * (compared to other MA clubs). They had some decent looking talent working, and every one I spoke to seemed friendly and more willing to please than Ten's (which is what I'm used to. Only reason I mention it by name. Still a good club, but girls seem more stuck up).

Every dancer I spoke to seemed disgruntled by the terrible VIP room which is wide open and bouncers always watching. They feel it hurts their tips which makes me wonder if girls there are more willing to do OTC stuff. There is no champagne room scam there, and the place is only open four nights a week, so if there was a chance to get OTC, it would be here.

My question is, has anyone had any luck with it? I plan on going back probably this weekend even though I hate strip clubs, but I feel like I have a better shot there. Getting tired of AMPs and non-AMP have mixed reviews for high prices (thinking of Jackie specifically).

Ridgid
12-17-16, 22:17
Went to The Club in Tyngsboro the other night, and seems like a hidden gem * (compared to other MA clubs). They had some decent looking talent working, and every one I spoke to seemed friendly and more willing to please than Ten's (which is what I'm used to. Only reason I mention it by name. Still a good club, but girls seem more stuck up).

Every dancer I spoke to seemed disgruntled by the terrible VIP room which is wide open and bouncers always watching. They feel it hurts their tips which makes me wonder if girls there are more willing to do OTC stuff. There is no champagne room scam there, and the place is only open four nights a week, so if there was a chance to get OTC, it would be here.

My question is, has anyone had any luck with it? I plan on going back probably this weekend even though I hate strip clubs, but I feel like I have a better shot there. Getting tired of AMPs and non-AMP have mixed reviews for high prices (thinking of Jackie specifically).I've received digits from few in the past. Never followed thru, but pretty sure some do more than just dance.

TheIceGuy
12-18-16, 03:28
I've received digits from few in the past. Never followed thru, but pretty sure some do more than just dance.I went back tonight and spent most time with same girl. Too bad. She gives a fantastic dance, but she's definitely a no for OTC. Too bad I don't have a good excuse to be in the area more. Looks like it will be a few weeks before I'm back.

BikeZappa
01-09-17, 15:15
http://www.universalhub.com/glossary/combat_zone_the.html

Rito1
01-10-17, 21:24
http://www.universalhub.com/glossary/combat_zone_the.htmlYou should post this in the combat zone thread.

SlumerVillin96
01-12-17, 10:26
Has anyone had any luck with OTC here, or with extras with the right dancers?

Milhaus
02-08-17, 04:37
Has anyone had any luck with OTC here, or with extras with the right dancers?Try the Golden Banana.

AppleSauce23
02-23-17, 13:21
Try the Golden Banana.Any recommendations, the curvy Latina Sophia did a dance for me. Didn't offer anything didn't want to push. I'm visiting from NYC and am staying at the hotel down the block. Pm if you can brother, other wise I guess I'll see a Brazilian massage before I go home.

Thanks.

Turbate
03-09-17, 12:41
Try the Golden Banana.Anyone have any luck with extras from Maya?

Turbate
03-09-17, 12:41
Try the Golden Banana.Anyone have any luck getting extras from Maya?

Mark IV
03-17-17, 11:56
Golden banana is pretty boring.

HowardSprague
03-21-17, 15:48

My question is, has anyone had any luck with it? I plan on going back probably this weekend even though I hate strip clubs, but I feel like I have a better shot there. Getting tired of AMPs and non-AMP have mixed reviews for high prices (thinking of Jackie specifically).I've been there many times and am on friendly terms with several of the girls. What you get in terms of contact in the VIP is all about the girl. Some think its fun let you sneak a feel here and there. Some do it for the tips, some do it for the fun of getting away with something. I've found the bouncers don't watch all that closely. You just have to watch them. I don't know of them do anything on the side. The ones I've been friendly with are just there because it's easy money and they can party while work. Seems most of them have kids. I would like to see a more private VIP, but even more I'd like to see better lighting on the stage. Too dark. Other than that, with a $5 cover and $5 beers, it's not a bad for a MA club.

Onemoretime696
04-10-17, 00:18
Being from out of the area, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but I'm going with it.

Was in Boston for the weekend on business, so since we finished early on Sunday, felt the urge to go exploring. Drove north, first stop was Squire Lounge. Giant place, giant parking lot, no dancers. Granted, it was just after they opened, but they had no problem keeping my $5 cover after I stayed for about 3 minutes.

Oh well.

So I keep going north, and end up at Cabaret Lounge. I walk in, I see at least 5 gorgeous girls sitting at the bar. The bouncer was cool; I'd'd me, NO cover, and I walked over to the bar feeling that I've found a gem.

That's when the downhill spiral began: ordered a Heineken - $8 fucking bucks. Was a bit taken aback, but whatcanyado? I went to the stage and saw a really pretty maybe early 30's redhead with an amazingly hairless cooch. Next was Destiny, who was just as pretty. Darn hair, dark eyes, amazing body, AND the same waxed puss. I've seen my share of clubs, so I know how they work. It's painfully obvious how they train the girls here. "Don't take an article of clothing off until you get a tip. Once you get a tip, say one witty sentence, dance for 30 seconds, and go away. Don't go back until there's another tip and once there is, say one more sentence, take off the bra, and repeat".

This sequence went on for the next three girls, all saying the EXACT same "witty" sentence, each walking away until the next tip was down. It was like robots. The one issue was each girl was STUNNING, so I didn't mind at all. $30 down at the stage after about 10 minutes.

The Diamond girl pressed me for a dance, which was fine. Didn't want to drive home without busting one, so I said absolutely, but in a bit.

She followed me to the bar, I bought her one of those oh-so-popular 5 oz fruity drinks for another $11 friggin dollars.

Finally we went for the dance, and this is what floored me worse than the drink prices. The dances are $25, which is normal.

She told me to have a seat and get comfortable and she'd be right back. She came back, and came back with the bouncer / doorguy. All nude on stage, but in the lapdance area, EVERYTHING stays on apparently. And the bouncer was literally 10 feet away, staring at us the ENTIRE time. We came in mid song, and that song ended maybe 90 seconds later. She asking if I wanted another one.

Now, I'm not a rude guy ever, but I pretty much told her that this set up is absolute bullshit. The dance was under 2 minutes, the guy was right there the whole time, I couldn't even get hard. She said "sorry, it is what it is".

Fucking *****.

I gave her another 30, and left immediately.

In a nutshell, this club is complete shit. Granted, the girls are pretty, but drink prices, stage performances, and the doorguy watching lapdances like a hawk, makes me happy I live 2 hours away.

Would love to hear some local stories about this place to see if they just pegged me for a sucker, or if this is general business practice?

Next time I'm in Boston, I sure as shit won't be going back to this place.

Psalyer
04-10-17, 08:58
Being from out of the area, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but I'm going with it.

Was in Boston for the weekend on business, so since we finished early on Sunday, felt the urge to go exploring. Drove north, first stop was Squire Lounge. Giant place, giant parking lot, no dancers. Granted, it was just after they opened, but they had no problem keeping my $5 cover after I stayed for about 3 minutes.

Oh well.

So I keep going north, and end up at Cabaret Lounge. I walk in, I see at least 5 gorgeous girls sitting at the bar. The bouncer was cool; I'd'd me, NO cover, and I walked over to the bar feeling that I've found a gem.

That's when the downhill spiral began: ordered a Heineken - $8 fucking bucks. Was a bit taken aback, but whatcanyado? I went to the stage and saw a really pretty maybe early 30's redhead with an amazingly hairless cooch. Next was Destiny, who was just as pretty. Darn hair, dark eyes, amazing body, AND the same waxed puss. I've seen my share of clubs, so I know how they work. It's painfully obvious how they train the girls here. "Don't take an article of clothing off until you get a tip. Once you get a tip, say one witty sentence, dance for 30 seconds, and go away. Don't go back until there's another tip and once there is, say one more sentence, take off the bra, and repeat".

This sequence went on for the next three girls, all saying the EXACT same "witty" sentence, each walking away until the next tip was down. It was like robots. The one issue was each girl was STUNNING, so I didn't mind at all. $30 down at the stage after about 10 minutes.

The Diamond girl pressed me for a dance, which was fine. Didn't want to drive home without busting one, so I said absolutely, but in a bit.

She followed me to the bar, I bought her one of those oh-so-popular 5 oz fruity drinks for another $11 friggin dollars.

Finally we went for the dance, and this is what floored me worse than the drink prices. The dances are $25, which is normal.

She told me to have a seat and get comfortable and she'd be right back. She came back, and came back with the bouncer / doorguy. All nude on stage, but in the lapdance area, EVERYTHING stays on apparently. And the bouncer was literally 10 feet away, staring at us the ENTIRE time. We came in mid song, and that song ended maybe 90 seconds later. She asking if I wanted another one.

Now, I'm not a rude guy ever, but I pretty much told her that this set up is absolute bullshit. The dance was under 2 minutes, the guy was right there the whole time, I couldn't even get hard. She said "sorry, it is what it is".

Fucking *****.

In a nutshell, this club is complete shit. Granted, the girls are pretty, but drink prices, stage performances, and the doorguy watching lapdances like a hawk, makes me happy I live 2 hours away.

Would love to hear some local stories about this place to see if they just pegged me for a sucker, or if this is general business practice?

Next time I'm in Boston, I sure as shit won't be going back to this place.Next time you are in Boston, go to Providence. MA strip clubs suck.

Dirk Ming
04-12-17, 00:26
I am sorry this happened to you. But this is very normal and the main reason why MA guys drive down south to Providence and spend money over there.

The last time I went to Cabaret (8 years ago) was when I took my SO for some naughty fun. She liked the club and it was up to her taste even though I was bored like hell. Looks like things have not changed a bit. The bouncer staring at you while the girl gives a mediocre air lap dance is creepy, pathetic and a total ripoff.

Never visit any Boston strip clubs. Drive or take the MBTA train to providence and take Uber / Cab to a strip club.

Oh well.

Fucking *****.

Next time I'm in Boston, I sure as shit won't be going back to this place.

Mark IV
04-12-17, 14:36
North shore strip clubs suck ass. I have been there many times. The private dance are horse shit. I remeber at golden banana that the girl asked me to put my arms on both side and when she dances, she used her legs to press my arms on the bench. It's like I am hancuffed.

And double down on, stupid cover fee when there was nothing going on.

Mark IV
07-23-17, 00:12
A friend wanted to go to golden banana. I told him golden banana sucks ass and we should go to RI. But he didn't want to drive and we also left his place late. When we got to Golden banana, it's $15 for the cover fee. And beer is $9. 75 and a cup of coca is $8. 5. LOL, I got a beer, bought my friend two dances. Pretty boring. But there was a girl, she looks like Arya Stark from Game of thrones. She has a young, nice body. I would get a dance from her but she disappeared after the stage. Once again, I would not recommend this place.

Wabbitt9
07-23-17, 05:16
A friend wanted to go to golden banana. I told him golden banana sucks ass and we should go to RI. But he didn't want to drive and we also left his place late. When we got to Golden banana, it's $15 for the cover fee. And beer is $9. 75 and a cup of coca is $8. 5. LOL, I got a beer, bought my friend two dances. Pretty boring. But there was a girl, she looks like Arya Stark from Game of thrones. She has a young, nice body. I would get a dance from her but she disappeared after the stage. Once again, I would not recommend this place.Maybe if they had one who looks like Sansa, I'd be interested.

RI CheeseHead
07-23-17, 19:04
Maybe if they had one who looks like Sansa, I'd be interested.Sansa? No.

Maybe Missandrei, Shay, or Talisa o.

TheBoobHound
09-09-17, 20:38
The scene isn't close to what you'll find in Rhode Island and Connecticut. But it's not as impossible as portrayed in this thread, either.

The Squire day shift is your best bet. They don't do supervision like they do at night. So with the right chick it can get x rated. The trouble is the cost of finding the right one. Nobody wants to pay $30 or whatever for a lame air dance. The Brazilian girls are pretty open minded. Skip the American dancers.

Sean128
11-01-17, 12:55
Not sure if this has been posted here (If it has, Mod's Please delete, and my sincerest of apologies).

http://www.chelsearecord.com/2017/04/07/city-wins-partloses-part-of-phantom-ventures-case/

ChipJohnson001
03-30-18, 10:40
I was recently Centerfolds and as usual, I got one of their great at the table massage. The massage girl I had was cute, with huge boobs, and as the massage went on she kept 'accidentally' bumping her tits into my head. When she was getting done she said she would come check on me, and gave that back of my neck several very sensual last touches.

My question is this. Has anyone managed to move a massage girl to the next level, presumably outside the club? I would gladly pay top dollar for a more sensual full body rub from this chick, but not sure if anyone has made that transition. Please feel free to PM me with info. Or if you want her name. Thanks.

TheIceGuy
03-30-18, 13:46
I was recently Centerfolds and as usual, I got one of their great at the table massage. The massage girl I had was cute, with huge boobs, and as the massage went on she kept 'accidentally' bumping her tits into my head. When she was getting done she said she would come check on me, and gave that back of my neck several very sensual last touches.

My question is this. Has anyone managed to move a massage girl to the next level, presumably outside the club? I would gladly pay top dollar for a more sensual full body rub from this chick, but not sure if anyone has made that transition. Please feel free to PM me with info. Or if you want her name. Thanks.I think a way to do it is complement her on her skills. Ask if she is a CMT and if so, ask if she does them outside the club.

Realistically, she won't be a CMT, and she won't give you rubs outside of the club unless she is sexually attracted to you (super rare) or you become a regular and throw serious money around. Including giving her decent tips. Even then, chances are unlikely.

Strippers are a little easier to meet OTC but waitresses and massage girls do that because they don't want to get naked and are far less likely to meet OTC.

GregIsLong
04-01-18, 22:59
I'm from the Baltimore Area (pretty active in the atrip club forum of Baltimore). I'm heading over to Boston because my client is going to a big event around April 5th to 8th.

Anyone here have any recommendations on any cheap gentlemans club? I don't care about price at the door or how much drinks are. I just meed something with cheap lap dances and decent looking dancers.

Also please tell me if this maybe a good idea to go. Some of these clubs unpurposely increase the price on dances when a nerdy conventions is in town. You know the stereo-type, nerds are single and will pay for companionship.

Mark IV
04-02-18, 10:34
I'm from the Baltimore Area (pretty active in the atrip club forum of Baltimore). I'm heading over to Boston because my client is going to a big event around April 5th to 8th.

Anyone here have any recommendations on any cheap gentlemans club? I don't care about price at the door or how much drinks are. I just meed something with cheap lap dances and decent looking dancers.

Also please tell me if this maybe a good idea to go. Some of these clubs unpurposely increase the price on dances when a nerdy conventions is in town. You know the stereo-type, nerds are single and will pay for companionship.Dude, go down to RI is the same distance to go up to northshore from Boston. Don't waste your money on MA strip clubs.

BikeZappa
04-02-18, 10:38
I always have fun at Mario's in MA. Fair and safe place to visit day or night. $100 in LD area will be fun.

Also please tell me if this maybe a good idea to go. Some of these clubs unpurposely increase the price on dances when a nerdy conventions is in town. You know the stereo-type, nerds are single and will pay for companionship.

Daddy Big Dick
04-02-18, 22:28

Also please tell me if this maybe a good idea to go. Some of these clubs unpurposely increase the price on dances when a nerdy conventions is in town. You know the stereo-type, nerds are single and will pay for companionship.Like Mark IV said, don't waste your money on Mass strip clubs, go to Rhode Island.

Go early enough that the girls aren't too busy, get some lap dances or maybe more in a private booth, then hit up an AMP and get a massage and your choice of happy endings.

PadMe5
06-13-18, 09:54
Anyone on here also use the TUSCL board? I can't tell if the site is having issues or if I got hacked. Thanks.

FYI, rumor is that crappy fun can still be had at glass slipper upstairs for about $300.

Save money and go to Providence or at least Brockton / Worcester.

Longjblues
09-06-18, 12:27
I received an email from the Kitten's Gentlemens' Club, of Salisbury, MA promoting the appearance of the Democratic Resistance Fighters main witness against the President that won't be named.

I can't seem to find it at their website, but I rec'd an email announcing the appearance.

Enjoy!

https://kittensgentlemensclub.com/

MajorMudd
09-06-18, 13:12
I received an email from the Kitten's Gentlemens' Club, of Salisbury, MA promoting the appearance of the Democratic Resistance Fighters main witness against the President that won't be named.

I can't seem to find it at their website, but I rec'd an email announcing the appearance.

Enjoy!

https://kittensgentlemensclub.com/Yes, it's true: a big deal in Joppa town one week after the Bare Naked Ladies free concert.

Nrlmus
09-06-18, 16:37

Enjoy!

https://kittensgentlemensclub.com/I know, they calling it 'an affair', unreal. For God's sake she was a hooker and he was a trick. It was a typical USASG-type of relationship, no more and no less. I wonder if there'd be an AntiFa vs. KKK showdown in front of the Kitten's too.

Amppro95
09-07-18, 07:12
I know, they calling it 'an affair', unreal. For God's sake she was a hooker and he was a trick. It was a typical USASG-type of relationship, no more and no less. I wonder if there'd be an AntiFa vs. KKK showdown in front of the Kitten's too.I haven't been there since it was the Bowery, back then extras were readily available for the right price, still the same?

Ralphy3456
09-10-18, 12:39
I haven't been there since it was the Bowery, back then extras were readily available for the right price, still the same?Kittens was NEVER the Bowery. Tens Show Club was the Bowery. They now are in a new building next door to the old Bowery building. The building the Bowery was in was knocked down.

GoFastVt
11-05-18, 12:44
So I was staying just south of Boston and found myself with some free time Saturday evening. Rather than head into Boston or further north, I decided to give Foxy Lady a try. I give it a thumb's up.

Upon first walking in, I was a little surprised. It seemed really small once I figured out that the mirror on the long wall opposite the entrance was indeed a mirror and there wasn't another room over there. I went to the bar and ordered a drink, then turned around at a long stand-up table opposite the bar to scope out the place. I couldn't quite figure it out at first: there was one stage with one dancer, a handful of neck massage girls and a few waitresses, but no other apparent dancers. A few minutes later, the DJ announced a special and all of the girls came streaming down from the upper stage, onto the main stage, and out into the crowd. The special was 22 dances for $ 30, plus a free Guinness T-Shirt, plus a free admittance ticket for another night. A cute, petite young black dancer came up to me and how could I resist. Name was Royale. She took me down past the stage into the LD area down a few steps. Ah, another room!

Comfy chairs, a lot of Lap Dances going on because of the special. A chick was getting a dance right next to me. Dance was good, takes off her bottom part way through, didn't mind a little roaming, and a quick glance around some roaming was going on all over the room, there didn't seem to be anyone keeping a too sharp eye on things. She asked and got a 3rd dance, $ 20, so three dances for $ 50, can't beat that, plus the T-Shirt. She asked if I wanted to go upstairs, I told her I had just got there but come find me later.

The main floor is a little strange, there are maybe 15-20 chairs around the stage, and other chairs all around, but only half the stage chairs were occupied. I took one next to a couple of friendly guys. Old school type clubs, the girls are called down to the stage one at a time. One queues up on the upper stage where there is a pole, where they dance around a bit but it's kind of far away so they're not really doing much of anything.

The girl on the main stage will do two dances. Most were bottomless for the 2nd. They'll work their way along both sides of the stage for dollars, but don't really engage with the customers all that much. I'm more used to Mardi Gras in Springfield when I'm in Mass, where the girls on stage interact more with the people sitting there, working them for future lap dances or VIP sessions.

After about 30-40 minutes, the dancers all disappeared upstairs again, and they ran the 2 for $30 deal again. No t-shirts this time, but another free admission. This time a busty Latina found me. Lot of fun. Actively encouraged me to play with her titties, she was rubbing and fingering herself pretty good once she took the bottoms off.

Stayed around awhile back at the stage, but it was late and I'd had a long week and was pretty tired so I booked.

A few impressions:

The whole neck massage thing is weird to me. The girls are mostly fairly conservatively dressed, not unattractive but not necessarily ones I'd want to see dancing. If I was running a place like that, I'd use it as a training ground for strippers, but that's just my perverted mind at work.

Like I said, in recent years I'm more used to clubs where the action centers around larger stages, with girls getting up on their on their own, and using it to kind of engage with the guys a bit. Also, like at Mardi Gras, the configuration with the bar stools is such that the girls looking to take you for a LD or VIP with come and sit down next to you and chat you up for a few minutes to give the illusion that they're interested in you and what you do. I actually kind of like that, and when I'm traveling on my own it's great. This club, however, with the cushy easy chairs, girls will come up and ask you for a LD, but it's not really laid out for them to sit next to you or on your lap or anything.

Oh, the girls. I rate the club (at least that night) very high. Not a one you wouldn't want to bang. All 6/7 to 10 from what I saw. And I got to see a lot in action doing LD's due to the specials.

Never found Royale again, I might have been tempted to go upstairs. Given how open the dancers were with the LD's, I'd be interested in seeing how good the VIP room would be.

Oh, I won't be back in the area for a very long time, if anyone wants two free admissions (good until end of the month), PM me and I'll drop them in the mail.

BostonMan781
11-06-18, 18:52
So I was staying just south of Boston and found myself with some free time Saturday evening. Rather than head into Boston or further north, I decided to give Foxy Lady a try. I give it a thumb's up.

Upon first walking in, I was a little surprised. It seemed really small once I figured out that the mirror on the long wall opposite the entrance was indeed a mirror and there wasn't another room over there. I went to the bar and ordered a drink, then turned around at a long stand-up table opposite the bar to scope out the place. I couldn't quite figure it out at first: there was one stage with one dancer, a handful of neck massage girls and a few waitresses, but no other apparent dancers. A few minutes later, the DJ announced a special and all of the girls came streaming down from the upper stage, onto the main stage, and out into the crowd. The special was 22 dances for $ 30, plus a free Guinness T-Shirt, plus a free admittance ticket for another night. A cute, petite young black dancer came up to me and how could I resist. Name was Royale. She took me down past the stage into the LD area down a few steps. Ah, another room!

Comfy chairs, a lot of Lap Dances going on because of the special. A chick was getting a dance right next to me. Dance was good, takes off her bottom part way through, didn't mind a little roaming, and a quick glance around some roaming was going on all over the room, there didn't seem to be anyone keeping a too sharp eye on things. She asked and got a 3rd dance, $ 20, so three dances for $ 50, can't beat that, plus the T-Shirt. She asked if I wanted to go upstairs, I told her I had just got there but come find me later.

The main floor is a little strange, there are maybe 15-20 chairs around the stage, and other chairs all around, but only half the stage chairs were occupied. I took one next to a couple of friendly guys. Old school type clubs, the girls are called down to the stage one at a time. One queues up on the upper stage where there is a pole, where they dance around a bit but it's kind of far away so they're not really doing much of anything.

The girl on the main stage will do two dances. Most were bottomless for the 2nd. They'll work their way along both sides of the stage for dollars, but don't really engage with the customers all that much. I'm more used to Mardi Gras in Springfield when I'm in Mass, where the girls on stage interact more with the people sitting there, working them for future lap dances or VIP sessions.

After about 30-40 minutes, the dancers all disappeared upstairs again, and they ran the 2 for $30 deal again. No t-shirts this time, but another free admission. This time a busty Latina found me. Lot of fun. Actively encouraged me to play with her titties, she was rubbing and fingering herself pretty good once she took the bottoms off.

Stayed around awhile back at the stage, but it was late and I'd had a long week and was pretty tired so I booked.

A few impressions:

The whole neck massage thing is weird to me. The girls are mostly fairly conservatively dressed, not unattractive but not necessarily ones I'd want to see dancing. If I was running a place like that, I'd use it as a training ground for strippers, but that's just my perverted mind at work.

Like I said, in recent years I'm more used to clubs where the action centers around larger stages, with girls getting up on their on their own, and using it to kind of engage with the guys a bit. Also, like at Mardi Gras, the configuration with the bar stools is such that the girls looking to take you for a LD or VIP with come and sit down next to you and chat you up for a few minutes to give the illusion that they're interested in you and what you do. I actually kind of like that, and when I'm traveling on my own it's great. This club, however, with the cushy easy chairs, girls will come up and ask you for a LD, but it's not really laid out for them to sit next to you or on your lap or anything.

Oh, the girls. I rate the club (at least that night) very high. Not a one you wouldn't want to bang. All 6/7 to 10 from what I saw. And I got to see a lot in action doing LD's due to the specials.

Never found Royale again, I might have been tempted to go upstairs. Given how open the dancers were with the LD's, I'd be interested in seeing how good the VIP room would be.

Oh, I won't be back in the area for a very long time, if anyone wants two free admissions (good until end of the month), PM me and I'll drop them in the mail.The girls are pretty good looking, all types. My favorite club in Mass.

BGCblackHawk
12-12-18, 06:49
Dude, go down to RI is the same distance to go up to northshore from Boston. Don't waste your money on MA strip clubs.Although many have said it over and over I had to check it out. I am in town through the week and decided to give Centerfolds a try.

$16 parking (not club parking but in a garage, the other parking place wanted $22).

$10 cover before 9.

$7 drinks.

Most of the girls were about a 5 and a couple would be about 4 because of cottage cheese ass. Oddly enough none of the girls approached me anyways in the 2 hours I was there. Why did I stay so long? Kept hoping there might be a good looking spinner come up. Only the waitresses and the masseuses (sp?) approached me.

They put other drinks on my bill that were not mine. The quickly took them off without any problems but what if I did not look at summary and just signed the bill? At first they tried to say I had maybe bought a dancer a drink. How when none approached me. BTW $14 for a Seagrams whatever that is $7 for any soft drink and $2 for a 7 up? I already knew about the air dances but would not have been opposed to buying a girl a drink after some conversation. Some clubs use the drinks the girls have customers buy for them to cover their house fee. Hence the $11 drink or maybe it is $14 at this club for the girls having customers buy them drinks. IDK but if she sits down after I say "okay but I am not going to get dance" and sits there holding a convo for an hour or longer she is getting a small tip and / or drink.

I was going to try The Club but at 11:30 pm on a Tuesday they were closed already. Kind of a strange set up in a residential area unless there is two places call the club and gps took me to the wrong one.

Maybe I missed this but where is the UTR board?

Tomorrow I am heading to are. R.I. To check them out. I just noticed they open earlier than than the clubs in Mass anyways. Any and all recommendations welcomed. I know RTFF. I will browse through there again. Not much for 2018 but will check further passed this year before heading out.