PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41

AsianLover6972
10-24-22, 18:26
Hey, does anyone have any info if there are any ASW's and if yes where they hangout. Would super appreciate it since their like finding gold.

EaPuss69
10-24-22, 18:38
Todays pics.Where and when can I find her and is she worth it? Price?

Ho Hunter 328
10-24-22, 21:35
I didn't ask and she didn't offer a number. She also didn't have anything on her. She popped up near the firehouse when I turned the corner, heading towards Southampton. I was roaming for an hour before she just "appeared" out of nowhere.Yeah, she generally just appears, and gets picked up real quick. She's never just standing around like some of the other girls. That's generally the case with the better girls. The ones that everyone always sees (and posts pics of) walking / standing around are the ones nobody wants.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Ho Hunter 328
10-24-22, 21:37
Hey, does anyone have any info if there are any ASW's and if yes where they hangout. Would super appreciate it since their like finding gold.I've been told there's a young cute one out there, but never seen her myself. What I've been told by other girls is that she primarily only hooks up with dealers, and it's very rare she hits the street.

There's also the old one on Dot that's been around for years. I've never picked her up, too old for me, but seen her out many times around 3 am to 5 am.

Max Walker86
10-24-22, 23:06
Picked up a nice self-respecting petite blonde female tonight on peirson. Shoulder length hair clear complexion looks healthy for a s. w.

Said she gives great head but didn't like her technique. No cim pulled back squeezed my prick till everything came out.

Also said she does f. s but with a cover.

If you guys want her # she gave it to me.

Damage 40 bucks.

InATrance92
10-24-22, 23:57
Picked up a nice self-respecting petite blonde female tonight on peirson. Shoulder length hair clear complexion looks healthy for a s. w.

Said she gives great head but didn't like her technique. No cim pulled back squeezed my prick till everything came out.

Damage 40 bucks.Hey can you dm her number I'm interested.

InATrance92
10-24-22, 23:59
I've been told there's a young cute one out there, but never seen her myself. What I've been told by other girls is that she primarily only hooks up with dealers, and it's very rare she hits the street.

There's also the old one on Dot that's been around for years. I've never picked her up, too old for me, but seen her out many times around 3 am to 5 am.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I've picked up the old one on DOT Ave she is about mid to early 60's and she gives great head, and does a great job doing dirty talk. Worth a shot if you get her.

RobbDog
10-25-22, 06:54

Damage 40 bucks.Hi Hans, I'd love to have the young ladies number. Please and thank you!!

Max Walker86
10-25-22, 11:01
Hi Hans, I'd love to have the young ladies number. Please and thank you!!Clear your inbox wasn't able to send you the message.

Kinfolk
10-26-22, 08:56
Greetings,

In town early for a meeting this past Monday AM. On Mass ave near Uhaul & Liberty Diner. She said her name was Bree, 33 YO, Medium wavy hair, light skinned-unknown nationality. Kinda thick, Phat ass, saggy tits, kinda pretty face / heavy make-up. Along the way to my spot she dozes off. Wake her up and she says she's not tired or high just cold.

She falls asleep while giving the BJ. I can't wake her up and my dick is in her mouth. WTF. Wakes up spazzing / jerking around said I stepped on the brakes too hard-we were already parked.

Long story short, shitty BJ, I thought she passed cold from who knows what. All for the admission price of 30.00. I don't think I will be out for while after that.

Multiple rent-a-cops and BPD out.

Be safe out there.

Kinfolk.

RobbDog
10-26-22, 11:43
Clear your inbox wasn't able to send you the message.Box is cleared. Please try again and thanks for the heads up!

LuvNotHot
10-26-22, 18:37
Greetings,

In town early for a meeting this past Monday AM. On Mass ave near Uhaul & Liberty Diner. She said her name was Bree, 33 YO, Medium wavy hair, light skinned-unknown nationality. Kinda thick, Phat ass, saggy tits, kinda pretty face / heavy make-up. Along the way to my spot she dozes off. Wake her up and she says she's not tired or high just cold.

She falls asleep while giving the BJ. I can't wake her up and my dick is in her mouth. WTF. Wakes up spazzing / jerking around said I stepped on the brakes too hard-we were already parked.

Long story short, shitty BJ, I thought she passed cold from who knows what. All for the admission price of 30.00. I don't think I will be out for while after that.

Be safe out there.

Kinfolk.Been dealing with her for years. Def a spazz. Only fuck her if you have the option. Her head is weak and I doubt she cares to improve.

MaggicMikeXX2
10-26-22, 19:28
Box is cleared. Please try again and thanks for the heads up!Goodluck I tried messaging her but she said I had wrong number. I mentioned if she wanted a date and she says no. So I think her phone got flooded.

Bat21
10-27-22, 00:54
Watch out guys, there is another police station in NMW again. This time, they had two white female out there. One of the white female looked gorgeous. They wouldn't get into cars and they would asked guys what they wanted. I saw one guy driving a blue Jeep SUV picked them up. Right after work, I saw two police cars pulled the jeep over. Be careful out there.

CoffeeRolls
10-27-22, 05:39
Greetings,

Be safe out there.

Kinfolk.I know a Bree and this kinda sounds like her service but the one I know is white. Never met a light skin Bree.

Partimer109
10-27-22, 21:47
Where and when can I find her and is she worth it? Price?Pics were taken in Sept. She's long gone, was meeting my regular, did not have time to sample.

Monte3
10-30-22, 10:15
Picked up a little cutie yesterday, mid afternoon in the around the area of the retail truck rental and storage facility. Girl was blonde nice body and cute, a little street wear from the hustle however over all good attitude. Everything was on the table settled for a nice BBBJ she didn't swallow but sucked like a mosquito. Should have taken the pussy, maybe next time. She was wearing yoga pants kinda camo print and has nice titties. Damage of 40.

Be safe and have fun.

InATrance92
11-01-22, 00:03
Watch out guys, there is another police station in NMW again. This time, they had two white female out there. One of the white female looked gorgeous. They wouldn't get into cars and they would asked guys what they wanted. I saw one guy driving a blue Jeep SUV picked them up. Right after work, I saw two police cars pulled the jeep over. Be careful out there.Look to see if the prospective girl has headphones or an air pod in her ear. The one that nailed me had an air pod in her ear. She recorded our convo. No SW would be wearing air pods. Stupid me. Anyone else on here ever get nabbed?

MeatMan
11-01-22, 07:47
Ran into a BSW this morning on Intervale St. Thin petite looking with amazing BJ skills. (I never mentioned BJs off-hand so, I wouldn't BS you guys). Total damage $50 for FS. One of the better times I've had. There's another similar to her but she's short hair and does it all for $40. I guess retirement from foot strolling has been put on hold! She has a number and I'll try to get it tonight. She hangs out nearby Woodcliff / BHA so, it'll be kinda hard to pry her from her crew that hangs at the bus stop. let's see how this goes since that area is a no-go for me.

P.S. She walks with a limp I guess from an accident so, be cool with her and she'll do the same.

MeatMan

Mattis1775
11-01-22, 08:21
Saw her this AM. This is short blonde Lora with makeup. Not the toothless one.

She's always a hit or miss. Some days she's great and other days is eh. This AM was eh. Her pussy was dry and I'm actually feeling the pain. She told me that the guys that got busted, they lined them up against the wall and had their cars towed. Talk about assholes LEO. If it's true. You can understand why people have no respect for LEO. That's another topic.

Saw a big person with a feminine body. Lora said it's a TS. Other than that, streets was empty.

Bat21
11-01-22, 12:07
Look to see if the prospective girl has headphones or an air pod in her ear. The one that nailed me had an air pod in her ear. She recorded our convo. No SW would be wearing air pods. Stupid me. Anyone else on here ever get nabbed?I trolled them. I pretended that I was lost and I drove up to them and asked for direction.

Max Walker86
11-01-22, 13:11
Look to see if the prospective girl has headphones or an air pod in her ear. The one that nailed me had an air pod in her ear. She recorded our convo. No SW would be wearing air pods. Stupid me. Anyone else on here ever get nabbed?When I posted a couple months back that there were undercover LEO around I pulled up to a very attractive female came up to me put her hands on the car said what are you looking for?

I said just get in "let's hang out" she than asked how much you have? I said I'm good thanks and drove off. She had a baseball cap on, and a sweater wrapped around her hips.

i looped a few times She was deff LEO with other male officers around on the corner of allerton and chesterton.

Mattis1775
11-01-22, 17:43
When I posted a couple months back that there were undercover LEO around I pulled up to a very attractive female came up to me put her hands on the car said what are you looking for?

I said just get in "let's hang out" she than asked how much you have? I said I'm good thanks and drove off. She had a baseball cap on, and a sweater wrapped around her hips.

i looped a few times She was deff LEO with other male officers around on the corner of allerton and chesterton.I remember during the Combat Zone days in Chinatown, the real SWs would actually stop in front of you with their gorgeous outfits on. LEO went all out with the outfit. But, the biggest difference is that they didn't stop in front of cars, they just stood at the corner. Then LEO would pull up from around the corner. For you old farts out there, remember Tyler and Beach St? That's where I saw it when I was in my 20's.

CoolKid96
11-01-22, 22:55
I remember during the Combat Zone days in Chinatown, the real SWs would actually stop in front of you with their gorgeous outfits on. LEO went all out with the outfit. But, the biggest difference is that they didn't stop in front of cars, they just stood at the corner. Then LEO would pull up from around the corner. For you old farts out there, remember Tyler and Beach St? That's where I saw it when I was in my 20's.I remember Tyler and Beach St, but I also remember Tyler St south of Kneeland, which used to be mobbed with at least a dozen SWs, who were not necessarily dressed in lingerie, but were dressed very nicely, and used to actually clog up traffic on the way home from the clubs at 2 am.

Ho Hunter 328
11-02-22, 01:56
I remember during the Combat Zone days in Chinatown, the real SWs would actually stop in front of you with their gorgeous outfits on. LEO went all out with the outfit. But, the biggest difference is that they didn't stop in front of cars, they just stood at the corner. Then LEO would pull up from around the corner. For you old farts out there, remember Tyler and Beach St? That's where I saw it when I was in my 20's.The good old days, when girls used to dress up. I remember there was one who used to wear a harem girl outfit. Some of them would just be walking down the street topless too.

Monte3
11-02-22, 08:30
No SW would be wearing air pods. Sunday was riding one of my bikes in the zone, noticed a really cute girl with AirPods in her ears sitting in the door stoop down Allerton, I rode down to the end of the street and while doing so noticed a lone guy sitting in a Silver Ford F 250 truck focused on her, sensing this was a probable sting I parked at the end of the street where I could see the area unobstructed, I noticed a white mini van pull up and the girl departed in the van. About 2 minutes later the guy in the truck pulled off after using some hand gesture to me as I was about 100 yards behind him. I rode the area for about 5 minutes looking where the pigs were staged and never saw exactly where they were. Be careful when out and about don't incriminate yourself with small talk and if she won't get in the car, move along.

Gianni Versace
11-02-22, 12:30
Does anyone know this girl? I met her on one of the regular dating apps and she wanted a ride down to the mile on Halloween to go trick or treating.

Monte3
11-02-22, 13:03
Does anyone know this girl? I met her on one of the regular dating apps and she wanted a ride down to the mile on Halloween to go trick or treating.Do not know her, she looks quite young. You are invited to fill in the blanks on any activity with her.

Izmiz
11-02-22, 15:22
Hey guys, do we have an intel if there is any potential in these areas or surrounding?

Nrlmus
11-02-22, 15:51
Hey guys, do we have an intel if there is any potential in these areas or surrounding?I mean, back in the day you could sometimes spot SWs around Waltham Central Sqr and close to that on Moody st and I think even nearby on Newton St. I doubt it's still the case now.

InATrance92
11-02-22, 17:51
Sunday was riding one of my bikes in the zone, noticed a really cute girl with AirPods in her ears sitting in the door stoop down Allerton, I rode down to the end of the street and while doing so noticed a lone guy sitting in a Silver Ford F 250 truck focused on her, sensing this was a probable sting I parked at the end of the street where I could see the area unobstructed, I noticed a white mini van pull up and the girl departed in the van. About 2 minutes later the guy in the truck pulled off after using some hand gesture to me as I was about 100 yards behind him. I rode the area for about 5 minutes looking where the pigs were staged and never saw exactly where they were. Be careful when out and about don't incriminate yourself with small talk and if she won't get in the car, move along.LEO usually stage on Allerton in a black unmarked Ford Explorer but this sounds even more sophisticated. The undercover who will have airpods or headphones in her ear (recording by the way) will usually tell you go to park somewhere but not get in the vehicle with you (like in the little lot across from the uhaul) and bam you will have an unmarked vehicle plus a paddy wagon surrounding your car or in my case a few years ago the explorer almost rammed into me at 90 mph. I swear when one of the female law enforcement got out of the unmarked vehicle she was having an orgasm from the event from the way her chest was heaving (this sounds crazy but she was kind of hot). Most embarrassing moment ever. Stay safe bros.

Jimmy Victor
11-02-22, 20:16
Ran into a BSW this morning on Intervale St. Thin petite looking with amazing BJ skills. (I never mentioned BJs off-hand so, I wouldn't BS you guys). Total damage $50 for FS. One of the better times I've had. There's another similar to her but she's short hair and does it all for $40. I guess retirement from foot strolling has been put on hold! She has a number and I'll try to get it tonight. She hangs out nearby Woodcliff / BHA so, it'll be kinda hard to pry her from her crew that hangs at the bus stop. let's see how this goes since that area is a no-go for me.

P.S. She walks with a limp I guess from an accident so, be cool with her and she'll do the same.

MeatManT what time of the day is she out?? I've been looking for her for over a year. She used to be out at 3 AM each night. But I gave up on her figuring she must've been locked up or something. The only one I hook up with now is Ellie.

Ho Hunter 328
11-02-22, 23:20
Does anyone know this girl? I met her on one of the regular dating apps and she wanted a ride down to the mile on Halloween to go trick or treating.I wouldn't mind knowing her.

MeatMan
11-04-22, 08:36
Bumped into a familiar BSW on the corner of Lawerence / BHA. She looked pretty good. All black leather pants, jacket, purse, and long black hair (There's an angry horse in Jamacia right now that wants her hair back, some of you will get the joke). I saw her cuddled in a doorway smoking I believe to be was crack. She saw me and immediately wanted to do a date because in her words, "she needed some dick". Fuck it, little head took over. It was a good but unusual session for $30. She's a repeater.

I really would like to take a few of the SW to my place but, there is so much risk involved. I have 4 on my roster that I'm considering. I recall one monger who had a nightmare getting rid of his date some months ago. I don't need that nonsense.

MeatMan

Monte3
11-04-22, 13:48
I really would like to take a few of the SW to my place but, there is so much risk involved. I have 4 on my roster that I'm considering. I recall one monger who had a nightmare getting rid of his date some months ago. I don't need that nonsense.

MeatManI know the last two or three girls I picked up were very inquisitive as to my living situation, whether I lived alone, where my place was etc. So I was thinking at that time many are taking these girls to their place, in my opinion that's the most ridiculous thing one could entertain. If one desires comfort, rent a no tell. I was waiting for this subject to be brought up here to see what the audience was thinking. Again I'd rather have an alligator and a cobra snake in my place than even the most well behaved walker.

Member #6257
11-04-22, 14:48
I know the last two or three girls I picked up were very inquisitive as to my living situation, whether I lived alone, where my place was etc. So I was thinking at that time many are taking these girls to their place, in my opinion that's the most ridiculous thing one could entertain. If one desires comfort, rent a no tell. I was waiting for this subject to be brought up here to see what the audience was thinking. Again I'd rather have an alligator and a cobra snake in my place than even the most well behaved walker.Yeah. Most streetwalkers hang out with shady people, not judging but that's how they survive on the street. Bringing any back to your place means you have to be prepared for the worst. If you are street savvy then it's doable but it could be more trouble than it's worth. Renting a room is the safe bet.

CornPop
11-04-22, 15:34
I know the last two or three girls I picked up were very inquisitive as to my living situation, whether I lived alone, where my place was etc. So I was thinking at that time many are taking these girls to their place, in my opinion that's the most ridiculous thing one could entertain. If one desires comfort, rent a no tell. I was waiting for this subject to be brought up here to see what the audience was thinking. Again I'd rather have an alligator and a cobra snake in my place than even the most well behaved walker.I've brought WSW back to my place. It has both its risk and rewards. I haven't got burned yet but have heard horror stories both from the me. And girls.

I'll keep my activity to the street.

InATrance92
11-04-22, 17:24
I've brought WSW back to my place. It has both its risk and rewards. I haven't got burned yet but have heard horror stories both from the me. And girls.

I'll keep my activity to the street.Don't do it guys. Take it from my experience I had one staying with me during COVID for a few months and it was a nightmare. Take them home for a session and make sure they leave after.

Max Walker86
11-04-22, 18:39
I've fucked with my streetwalker friend at my place but we hung out like 8 times went to the mall and became friends first!

Mattis1775
11-05-22, 11:38
I've brought WSW back to my place. It has both its risk and rewards. I haven't got burned yet but have heard horror stories both from the me. And girls.I think the only time that I would ever bring one (I haven't done it) is if I knew the SW really well, just as my regulars. Even that, it's risky. I just don't want them stalking outside the house or knocking on my door. We've had problems with SWs calling us every day when they have a phone. SWs are like animals, they remember where you live. If they need that extra cash, especially if you're a nice client and generous, they'll keep hunting you down.

I'm definitely with this quote here.

I'll keep my activity to the street.

Monte3
11-05-22, 13:12
we hung out like 8 times went to the mall and became friends first!Did she ever buy you anything? Are you going to give her a key to your place? Any way anyone been out this morning and seen any thing good to report? I've met about 3 girls with almost the same first name, so help me I cannot remember whether it's Amber or Annabel or some thing. One left her sunglasses in my car 🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;.

First name.

JClearMan1
11-05-22, 14:35
Bumped into a familiar BSW on the corner of Lawerence / BHA. She looked pretty good. All black leather pants, jacket, purse, and long black hair (There's an angry horse in Jamacia right now that wants her hair back, some of you will get the joke). I saw her cuddled in a doorway smoking I believe to be was crack. She saw me and immediately wanted to do a date because in her words, "she needed some dick". Fuck it, little head took over. It was a good but unusual session for $30. She's a repeater.

MeatManWait. Is this the lady sometimes known as Chyna? I was on BHA near Madhouse Motors (getting work done on my bike) and walked past a woman I've fucked many times. Description matches yours.

Nrlmus
11-05-22, 14:48
Did she ever buy you anything? Are you going to give her a key to your place? Any way anyone been out this morning and seen any thing good to report? I've met about 3 girls with almost the same first name, so help me I cannot remember whether it's Amber or Annabel or some thing. One left her sunglasses in my car..I'm don't know about Hans68 case but I had escorts buying me things. I even had an escort insisted that we postpone our appointment until her present for me arrived from Amazon. Very nice present too. I still use it every time winter comes around.

In fact one of the the porn stars that I referred to in the escort section bought me dinner after I picked her up at the South Station. And not from the booth. We went to a nice restaurant, and she just insisted to take care of the bill. GDPs bought me dinner in Brazil more than once. I suspect it makes them feel more powerful puts them on the equal footing with you. You're no longer "just a client". I don't know. I suspect that I'm not unique in having such experience too.

Max Walker86
11-05-22, 15:34
Did she ever buy you anything? Are you going to give her a key to your place? Any way anyone been out this morning and seen any thing good to report? I've met about 3 girls with almost the same first name, so help me I cannot remember whether it's Amber or Annabel or some thing. One left her sunglasses in my car 🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;.

First name.She has housing now she used to live at the shelter near nms. She never bought me anything no. We couldn't find a cheap motel so I just brought her to my house. She does drugs but she's a normal lady.

Mattis1775
11-05-22, 16:31
I'm don't know about Hans68 case but I had escorts buying me things. I even had an escort insisted that we postpone our appointment until her present for me arrived from Amazon. Very nice present too.I have yet for a SW, Escort of AMP to buy me anything. It's always the other way around. I'm always buying SW (McDonalds), Escort (lunch after meeting) and AMP (Chocolate candy).

Nrlmus
11-06-22, 00:00
I have yet for a SW, Escort of AMP to buy me anything. It's always the other way around. I'm always buying SW (McDonalds), Escort (lunch after meeting) and AMP (Chocolate candy).I do that too.

Mattis1775
11-06-22, 09:06
These stings are really taking a toll for both parties. Went out this AM and didn't see "anything". I mean anything. I saw a couple of veterans, toothless Lora and Chubby Jackie. Seen them before, OK time, no trouble and got the job done. But, just wasn't in the mood for them. Nothing was out besides a couple of BPD driving around, no security except the gas station. Haven't seen BJ Queen Ashley, Big blond Caroline, amongst others in awhile. It's drying up boys. NMS is cleaning up and the hookers along with it.

Can't a guy get a good BJ these days? Drove through BHA and saw this ugly "thing" in front of a closed liquor store and called it a day. Until next time. Report back if anyone else seen any action lately.

Soprano1957
11-06-22, 11:33
The good old days, when girls used to dress up. I remember there was one who used to wear a harem girl outfit. Some of them would just be walking down the street topless too.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.You all brought back memories, talking about the combat zone, I'm down in Tampa now, but go back to Boston quite often (have 10 brothers& sisters still there) I'm sure some of you old fucks remember good time Charlies, lost my virginity there to a blonde named Sissy she was a regular at Charlies, anyway be safe you horn balls, if you are ever in Tampa area but me up, there is some good talent does here, peace out.

Monte3
11-06-22, 13:03
Haven't seen BJ Queen Ashley.She was out along with Big Caroline from Winthrop, when I first saw Ashley she was in front of S&S and she was wiggling around like a snake, thought twice about letting her get in, however she was freshly showered and actually smelled nice. Of course she took care of me. There were about 5,I saw out , not all at the same time, I was out around 8 to 10 am.

I've had my dick sucked so much in the front seat of my old car, I swear every time the keys rattle I feel a little twitch.

InATrance92
11-06-22, 16:49
Picked up a WSW named Kim last night great tight body around 3:30 to 4:30 am. LEO was strolling the area so I was quick in and out.

Ho Hunter 328
11-06-22, 18:43
These stings are really taking a toll for both parties. Went out this AM and didn't see "anything". I mean anything. I saw a couple of veterans, toothless Lora and Chubby Jackie. Seen them before, OK time, no trouble and got the job done. But, just wasn't in the mood for them. Nothing was out besides a couple of BPD driving around, no security except the gas station. Haven't seen BJ Queen Ashley, Big blond Caroline, amongst others in awhile. It's drying up boys. NMS is cleaning up and the hookers along with it.

Can't a guy get a good BJ these days? Drove through BHA and saw this ugly "thing" in front of a closed liquor store and called it a day. Until next time. Report back if anyone else seen any action lately.One of my regulars told me that Uncle LEO warned the girls that anyone on the block after midnight will be arrested for common nightwalking. I know a few are still trying to grab quick dates and then get off the street, but the good ones are getting harder to find. Some have started migrating over to Andrew.

Ashley has been MIA for a while now, I know the last time I saw her she was telling me she was planning on going to detox soon. Haven't seen any new activity on her facebook.

MeatMan
11-06-22, 18:56
Wait. Is this the lady sometimes known as Chyna? I was on BHA near Madhouse Motors (getting work done on my bike) and walked past a woman I've fucked many times. Description matches yours.Yep, that's her. She's been on the Ave for quite sometime. She's got to be in her mid 40's now.

Max Walker86
11-08-22, 01:04
Picked up jenny tonight young girl age 35 blonde fluffy hair pink leggings looks like a barbie doll. I picked her up once she went down on me pulled back didn't want to keep going excused herself got out. She could have been sick not feeling well 30 + car dates it only happened twice. Tonight got to the spot sucked on her boob she than said it's my turn went down on me but she doesn't go down below the head much. After a few minutes she pulled back yanked on it popped told her thank you and headed out. Dropped her off where she wanted and had actually said how much time do you want to spend? I will ask her if she wants to go to a hotel if I see her next time, out of all the girls I find her to be the most attractive.

Damage tonight 40 bucks.

CoolKid96
11-08-22, 01:43
Picked up jenny tonight young girl age 35 blonde fluffy hair pink leggings looks like a barbie doll. I picked her up once she went down on me pulled back didn't want to keep going excused herself got out. She could have been sick not feeling well 30 + car dates it only happened twice. Tonight got to the spot sucked on her boob she than said it's my turn went down on me but she doesn't go down below the head much. After a few minutes she pulled back yanked on it popped told her thank you and headed out. Dropped her off where she wanted and had actually said how much time do you want to spend? I will ask her if she wants to go to a hotel if I see her next time, out of all the girls I find her to be the most attractive.

Damage tonight 40 bucks.I've seen this Jenny before, and talked to her and got her number. I was hesitant to pick her up because she is really wide eyed and looks like she's having some crazy reaction to a drug.

However, she did seem reasonable when I actually talked to her, so I was thinking of possibly texting her. I'm guessing she told you it was her boyfriend's phone. That's what she told me.

Bottom line is that from seeing her walking and looking wide eyed, you might have caught her at a time when she was whacked out on drugs, and that's why she just got up and left.

You might be lucky. I picked up that girl Maria twice, and she was great the first time. Second time the drugs kick in and she stops blowing me, refuses to continue, refuses to give the money back, and says she'll make a scene.

This is always a risky game, and you have to balance the fairness of getting money back with having her make a scene that gets you arrested, then listed in Google forever.

Also, you've probably read stories here of girls who passed out, and you never know if they are going to OD or die right in your car. If they really pass out, you can't just drop them off somewhere, because if you got caught on camera, and they die, you're probably not going to jail for it, but you might be in the paper, and on the internet forever.

That's why I always worried about wide eyed Jenny.

Don't forget the risks. Rant over.

Max Walker86
11-08-22, 13:30
I've seen this Jenny before, and talked to her and got her number. I was hesitant to pick her up because she is really wide eyed and looks like she's having some crazy reaction to a drug.

However, she did seem reasonable when I actually talked to her, so I was thinking of possibly texting her. I'm guessing she told you it was her boyfriend's phone. That's what she told me.

Bottom line is that from seeing her walking and looking wide eyed, you might have caught her at a time when she was whacked out on drugs, and that's why she just got up and left.

You might be lucky. I picked up that girl Maria twice, and she was great the first time. Second time the drugs kick in and she stops blowing me, refuses to continue, refuses to give the money back, and says she'll make a scene.

This is always a risky game, and you have to balance the fairness of getting money back with having her make a scene that gets you arrested, then listed in Google forever.

Also, you've probably read stories here of girls who passed out, and you never know if they are going to OD or die right in your car. If they really pass out, you can't just drop them off somewhere, because if you got caught on camera, and they die, you're probably not going to jail for it, but you might be in the paper, and on the internet forever.

That's why I always worried about wide eyed Jenny.

Don't forget the risks. Rant over.Yes she is wide eyed from the substance she uses but she was chill the other night and your right we are taking risk. I didn't ask for her number if I see her again on a Friday or weekend I'd like to take her to a hotel, that ass looked amazing in those pink leggings. Also a girl was on the floor on kemble street last night screaming or crying I made 2 passes and she was up. Doesn't seem like anyone cared I was going to stop and ask her do you need help but she got up.

Mattis1775
11-08-22, 20:23
Yes she is wide eyed from the substance she uses but she was chill the other night and your right we are taking risk. I didn't ask for her number if I see her again on a Friday or weekend I'd like to take her to a hotel, that ass looked amazing in those pink leggings. Also a girl was on the floor on kemble street last night screaming or crying I made 2 passes and she was up. Doesn't seem like anyone cared I was going to stop and ask her do you need help but she got up.Not to be a dick. But, no one really cares and if you try to get that hero, you'll get pulled in and be accused of shit. LEO loves to fuck with people, especially a normal guy like you. Trust me, don't bother, even if they're in the middle of the road, laying face first. Just back up, do a "you turn" and go the other way. Friendly advice.

CoolKid96
11-09-22, 23:26
Not to be a dick. But, no one really cares and if you try to get that hero, you'll get pulled in and be accused of shit. LEO loves to fuck with people, especially a normal guy like you. Trust me, don't bother, even if they're in the middle of the road, laying face first. Just back up, do a "you turn" and go the other way. Friendly advice.I agree with Mattis.

It's nice to be like Hans and try to help, but it's dangerous to your mainstream if to even be in the area. You get caught for any reason, and you've got some explaining to do to the people at home.

Most of the people that are on the streets there are whacked out on some drugs, and you don't know what it is, what their reaction will be, and whether a cop will decide to say you're involved just because they feel like it.

If you think a girl is cool, and she's in trouble, you can always make an anonymous call to the police station and let them take care of it.

But if the girl overdoses, and she's in your car, and she dies, then even if you did nothing wrong, your name may show up in a google search forever.

I even worry about any of the girls bringing a bag into my car, and us getting pulled over and she has a big bag of something illegal, or a has syringes.

Back to my story about that whacked out latina Maria, who threatened to make a scene when she was high in my car. What if she's yelling and screaming, and a cop comes over, and she says I'm her dealer, or I was beating her up, or I stole something from her?

Don't forget that this is a risky game. Second rant over.

Max Walker86
11-10-22, 00:53
BBBJ tonight from lora she said she's back on the street. Its always nice to see her, she had just gotten out of the shower her hair was still damp.

She does seem more cautious looks around makes sure everything is cool before starting. The lady does put on a good show moans tongues and kisses you down there so I was happy to tip her another ten bucks. Wanted to mention these ladies always tell me guys that want to do car dates for like 15 20 bucks.

And they are tired from low balling.

Damage tonight fifty bucks.

CornPop
11-10-22, 17:11
Went out last night. Spotted a WSW walking between mass ave and south Hampton st.

She was walking fast so I pulled ahead of her and allowed her to open my door. She asked if I can give her a ride.

She was bundled up with a sweater and jacket and carried a stuffed backpack.

Called herself Abby. She was skinny with a fresh face and actually had makeup on. I drove to a spot. She asked all kinds of questions. Where I was from? Did I have a girlfriend, why I was so cute. She was very chatty.

She offered me BBBJ for 50 and FS for 100. Told her that was too much. She ask how much I had told her 40. She balked but said okay but you can't cim.

I thought about it. And told her what I wanted which was BBFS for 50. Or I could drop her off. She wasn't pissy about it but insisted she got 100 for FS. I know you cheap mother fers aren't paying that much for pussy. She had already taken her jacket off and shoes and was enjoying the heat. We arrived at the spot I pulled out my dick to stroke it. So you going to give me 100. Right?? I said I would if I had it but didn't. She said well go to an atm we went back and forth put could tell it wasn't going anywhere.

So drive her back to NMQ. Told me I wasted her time. I agreed with her but said sorry we couldn't make a deal.

Mattis1775
11-10-22, 17:57
Went out last night. Spotted a WSW walking between mass ave and south Hampton st.

She was walking fast so I pulled ahead of her and allowed her to open my door. She asked if I can give her a ride.

She was bundled up with a sweater and jacket and carried a stuffed backpack.

Called herself Abby. She was skinny with a fresh face and actually had makeup on. I drove to a spot. She asked all kinds of questions. Where I was from? Did I have a girlfriend, why I was so cute. She was very chatty.

She offered me BBBJ for 50 and FS for 100. Told her that was too much. She ask how much I had told her 40. She balked but said okay but you can't cim.

I thought about it. And told her what I wanted which was BBFS for 50. Or I could drop her off. She wasn't pissy about it but insisted she got 100 for FS. I know you cheap mother fers aren't paying that much for pussy. She had already taken her jacket off and shoes and was enjoying the heat. We arrived at the spot I pulled out my dick to stroke it.Too bad. Fresh face and already known as a Ho. Could've been the same one that I drove up to (didn't pick up). Rolled down the window and said "Hello". She immediately told me that she's not a homeless SW and that her prices were higher than theirs. So, I ask the fee and it matches what you said. Never asked the name. But, pretty sure it's her.

Mattis1775
11-10-22, 17:58
BBBJ tonight from lora she said she's back on the street. Its always nice to see her, she had just gotten out of the shower her hair was still damp.

She does seem more cautious looks around makes sure everything is cool before starting. The lady does put on a good show moans tongues and kisses you down there so I was happy to tip her another ten bucks. Wanted to mention these ladies always tell me guys that want to do car dates for like 15 20 bucks.

And they are tired from low balling.

Damage tonight fifty bucks.Like I said before, she's a hit or miss. Though, I didn't get a BJ from her, I was always BBFS. The last BBFS left me a bruise on my head and was out of commission for a few days. Most of the time, she's wet and into it. Then, there are days when she's dry and boring. I guess you can't have them all.

Mattis1775
11-14-22, 10:10
Met a small WSW, bundled up and hard to tell if it was a woman. Looked closer and indeed, it was a woman. Got inside, unbundled and she was a cute spunky white chick. Big eyes and mid-20's. BBFSCIP, reasonable rate, clean. A bit weird though, acknowledges using crack, says she's from Vegas, had two kids, both died from unusual activities. Got her coffee and said goodbye. Saw her this AM next to Sunoco. Definitely interesting meeting.

Monte3
11-14-22, 12:18
Met a small WSW, bundled up and hard to tell if it was a woman. Looked closer and indeed, it was a woman.BBFSCIPGood on ya, I was out right after the rain stopped Saturday really nothing I wanted to play with. Went back out around 11 and ran into a girl who called herself Lucy, she hopped in and quoted me 40 for BBJ, countered with 30 settled and away we went. She was asking right from the minute she got in if we could go back to my place as she was tired and wanted to relax and feel our bodies close. I made up a couple of excuses and found a spot to meet our agreed activity. The whole time all I thought about was the 10 guys before me that took this chick to their place.

Mattis1775
11-14-22, 12:45
Good on ya, I was out right after the rain stopped Saturday really nothing I wanted to play with. Went back out around 11 and ran into a girl who called herself Lucy, she hopped in and quoted me 40 for BBJ, countered with 30 settled and away we went. She was asking right from the minute she got in if we could go back to my place as she was tired and wanted to relax and feel our bodies close. I made up a couple of excuses and found a spot to meet our agreed activity. The whole time all I thought about was the 10 guys before me that took this chick to their place.I doubt it. She needed a safe place to wash up and crash. Good luck trying to wake her up. I'm afraid to take them to a hotel. Nah, keep it on the streets where it belongs and you'll be better off.

CoolKid96
11-15-22, 01:05
Met a small WSW, bundled up and hard to tell if it was a woman. Looked closer and indeed, it was a woman. Got inside, unbundled and she was a cute spunky white chick. Big eyes and mid-20's. BBFSCIP, reasonable rate, clean. A bit weird though, acknowledges using crack, says she's from Vegas, had two kids, both died from unusual activities. Got her coffee and said goodbye. Saw her this AM next to Sunoco. Definitely interesting meeting.Wow, I saw Diamond in the last couple of weeks on Chesterton near Mass Ave, sitting with another SW and a couple of goons. All I could really see was black hair. I'd seen her before with different colored hair, but didn't know her. She yells out, "It's Diamond", as if I'd know her.

Holy shit about having 2 kids that died. Not sure I want to know, but having 2 kids die from unusual activities is weird. If it wasn't her fault, I could see how someone could turn to drugs. If it was her fault, or because of her drugs, that's gross.

Same night I was further down Mass Ave near Clifford Park. Saw a thin, blonde somewhat normal seeming girl named Charlene. Picked her up and went to the spot. She was very sober, very normal, and did a good BJ for $40.

Mattis1775
11-15-22, 15:03
Wow, I saw Diamond in the last couple of weeks on Chesterton near Mass Ave, sitting with another SW and a couple of goons. All I could really see was black hair. I'd seen her before with different colored hair, but didn't know her. She yells out, "It's Diamond", as if I'd know her.

Holy shit about having 2 kids that died. Not sure I want to know, but having 2 kids die from unusual activities is weird. If it wasn't her fault, I could see how someone could turn to drugs. If it was her fault, or because of her drugs, that's gross.

Same night I was further down Mass Ave near Clifford Park. Saw a thin, blonde somewhat normal seeming girl named Charlene. Picked her up and went to the spot. She was very sober, very normal, and did a good BJ for $40.She said the first one was given up for adoption and the adopted family made it go away. The second was given to the grandmother and she made it disappear. Didn't ask the details, could be all made up. All I can say is she won't have mine because I'm completely cut. I've heard stories. But, hers definitely top them all.

Nukobyaj
11-17-22, 03:16
So many cops out tonight on mass Ave. Staties and local, and of course, security. Seen a few Boston wagons as well. Staties are being really aggressive. I'm glad I came to work rather than monger because they've all been pulling people over left and right. Stay safe everyone and probably stay inside, I don't think this action is going to end anytime soon.

CornPop
11-17-22, 12:35
So many cops out tonight on mass Ave. Staties and local, and of course, security. Seen a few Boston wagons as well. Staties are being really aggressive. I'm glad I came to work rather than monger because they've all been pulling people over left and right. Stay safe everyone and probably stay inside, I don't think this action is going to end anytime soon.Same. There seems to be a difference now then before. MSP and BPD out there pulling over drivers and moving the SW and goons off there spot. There aren't any stings but visibility and harassment. Winter is coming so the good girls get scooped up by the white nights or get with friends to couch surf. Might be staying low for the next few months.

Ho Hunter 328
11-17-22, 18:40
So many cops out tonight on mass Ave. Staties and local, and of course, security. Seen a few Boston wagons as well. Staties are being really aggressive. I'm glad I came to work rather than monger because they've all been pulling people over left and right. Stay safe everyone and probably stay inside, I don't think this action is going to end anytime soon.

Same. There seems to be a difference now then before. MSP and BPD out there pulling over drivers and moving the SW and goons off there spot. There aren't any stings but visibility and harassment. Winter is coming so the good girls get scooped up by the white nights or get with friends to couch surf. Might be staying low for the next few months.New governor has a vendetta against what she considers "sex trafficking" (which according to her is anything related to paying for sex), so it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Member #6450
11-17-22, 20:47
New governor has a vendetta against what she considers "sex trafficking" (which according to her is anything related to paying for sex), so it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Dark times ahead fellas. Best advice is stick to the ladies you already know or well reviewed and verified ladies. Keep those connections fellas. Treasure any UTR connection you have. I know we all like variety and it can exciting to take one for the team but it’s not worth getting busted over. Since they basically look the other way now on more serious crime they will be going after the easier targets like busting us. We have too much to lose and they know it. With this new governor it's going to get worse. You think she was bad as AG watch out now.

Mattis1775
11-17-22, 23:14
Met a short blonde with curly hair (not to be confused with blonde Lora) this AM. Looked drunk and passed her a couple of times before I decided to pick her up. Once inside, she was cool, says she's from Medford, BBFSCIP and it was awesome. Nice woman, no drama, clean and to the point. Dropped her off and said goodbye.

DeepThroat70
11-18-22, 02:32
Dark times ahead fellas. Best advice is stick to the ladies you already know or well reviewed and verified ladies. Keep those connections fellas. Treasure any UTR connection you have. I know we all like variety and it can exciting to take one for the team but its not worth getting busted over. Since they basically look the other way now on more serious crime they will be going after the easier targets like busting us. We have too much to lose and they know it. With this new governor it's going to get worse. You think she was bad as AG watch out now.I was out there tonight hoping to keep any girl warm. There was not much out there and was actually pulled over when asked the statie why he claimed going 35 mph in a 25 mph.

Took a right turn past the Uhaul. He followed me as I did a block then left on Mass Ave. Asked me all sorts of questions. Why I was in the area even though I live a 1 mile away in Southie. Just said I got gas and forgot to get juul pods so going to mobile.

I think it was just intimidation. I've never been pulled over in all my years hunting.

Stay safe.

Max Walker86
11-18-22, 19:40
BBBJ from britney couple nights ago around 9:30 saw her on peirson told her give me a minute thought it was an old lady all bundled up than I remembered picking her up before made a loop scooped her on allerton. jumped in the back with a huge tjmaxx bag full of stuff on the way to the spot it was her young pretty girl gave great head last time but pulled back. This time she swallowed my cock pusshing the balls up took it cim opened the car door spit out sounded like a half cup of coffee smacking the ground LOL i was backed up for 8 days. I was nice to her got great head. damage 45 bucks.

EaPuss69
11-18-22, 20:10
Saw a real pretty petite babe at the Mobil, long light brown hair real vice face and body looked awesome. She was sitting at the entrance about 4 pm with a big backpack. Tried to get her attention but she went in bought a drink then walked across to the roundhouse then gone. Definitely homeless but anyone seen her?

Mitch672
11-19-22, 01:18
New governor has a vendetta against what she considers "sex trafficking" (which according to her is anything related to paying for sex), so it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Yes, I on purpose did NOT vote for her (not that it matters in this blue hell hole).

I still remember the AR15 ban with zero notice (Dealers got a letter in the AM, it was the last day they could legally sell AR's until COB that DAY).

The line at Four Seasons in Woburn lasted all day (until they closed at 8 PM), they had to put out the "Take A Ticket" machine. To quote someone "She's a despicable Human".

RanVette
11-19-22, 08:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ho Hunter 328
11-19-22, 17:33
Yes, I on purpose did NOT vote for her (not that it matters in this blue hell hole).

I still remember the AR15 ban with zero notice (Dealers got a letter in the AM, it was the last day they could legally sell AR's until COB that DAY).

The line at Four Seasons in Woburn lasted all day (until they closed at 8 PM), they had to put out the "Take A Ticket" machine. To quote someone "She's a despicable Human".Yeah, don't even get me started on how ridiculous her "assault weapons" ban is; AR-15 is bad, but Mini-14 is fine (and that's just one example out of many others).

Just to keep things on topic, I've met a few SWs with a gun fetish.

CoolKid96
11-19-22, 18:25
I was out there tonight hoping to keep any girl warm. There was not much out there and was actually pulled over when asked the statie why he claimed going 35 mph in a 25 mph.

Took a right turn past the Uhaul. He followed me as I did a block then left on Mass Ave. Asked me all sorts of questions. Why I was in the area even though I live a 1 mile away in Southie. Just said I got gas and forgot to get juul pods so going to mobile.

I think it was just intimidation. I've never been pulled over in all my years hunting.

Stay safe.Reminder, especially as police presence increases:

Never say anything at all if the cops pull you over. Just say, "sorry, but my attorney says never talk unless he's here". That's it. Give them your license and registration, maybe say you're going home, and that's it. You don't get any benefit by being cool with them, because they aren't cool.

Cops are trained to try to trick you into saying things that they can use against you. If you mention Juules, they might ask if you were vaping while driving, and if they can see your vape pens. Then they'll start looking for an excuse to search for vape pens with pot in them.

Kanairo45
11-19-22, 21:15
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

ItsaAGame
11-20-22, 01:08
Reminder, especially as police presence increases:

Never say anything at all if the cops pull you over. Just say, "sorry, but my attorney says never talk unless he's here". That's it. Give them your license and registration, maybe say you're going home, and that's it. You don't get any benefit by being cool with them, because they aren't cool.

Cops are trained to try to trick you into saying things that they can use against you. If you mention Juules, they might ask if you were vaping while driving, and if they can see your vape pens. Then they'll start looking for an excuse to search for vape pens with pot in them.Great advice. And 100% spot on. Have your license and registration ready before they come up to the window. Also put your phone in your cup holder and face it toward your window and turn it on. They hate that but 100% legal. I have a note ready in my car at all times that reads "with all due respect, I am exercising my right to remain silent and not answer any questions" if they continue to ask keep pointing to the note. If you start to speak they can say your speech sounds slurred and continue questioning it even ask you to step out of the car. If they ask you to step out of the car, shake your head no and point to the note. If you are forced to, then take your phone with you and keep recording. Do not speak and do not be intimidated. That's what they want. They are pulling you over to try and trip you up and to show others they are pulling people over so they will leave the area. As long as you are not doing anything illegal, you can drive around 1000 times and there is not a damn thing they can do about it! Heely is putting pressure on. Funny if Heely wants to do something how about help get them off the street and get them help. Something WU was unsuccessful at.

Suzuki
11-20-22, 11:16
Any one has any info on Aliyah? Young, red hair, she hangs around BMC. Her phone number is no longer in service. I had her last Monday and she was amazing.

Mattis1775
11-21-22, 08:41
Found her in NMS sitting in front of a residence. Bundled up and rightfully so, freezing outside. WSW, short and normal looking white woman. I parked and walked over to ask if she's working. She said yes and walked over to my car. BBFS. Was a bit strange, talking a lot. McDonald's was a bunch of assholes. They are hit or miss. Sometimes they refuse to work. I get it that they have to deal with drug heads and all. That place should be closed down. Other that that, the streets was quiet.

Mattis1775
11-22-22, 11:16
A surprise pickup. Haven't seen her since the summer. Same ole Caroline, accommodating as usual. Had fun, she got paid and said goodbye. That's how business should be handled.

CornPop
11-22-22, 13:35
Found her in NMS sitting in front of a residence. Bundled up and rightfully so, freezing outside. WSW, short and normal looking white woman. I parked and walked over to ask if she's working. She said yes and walked over to my car. BBFS. Was a bit strange, talking a lot. McDonald's was a bunch of assholes. They are hit or miss. Sometimes they refuse to work. I get it that they have to deal with drug heads and all. That place should be closed down. Other that that, the streets was quiet.I had to convince a WSW to work. Cutie bundled up in the cold told me she was off work but could squeeze one more in.

Gave a lack luster BBBJ. Said she had a sore throat. Undid her bottoms leaving her top on smashed her BBFS cip. She complained about the her clean up. Drove her back to McDonald's. Told me her name was Jessie.

Cdeez1
11-22-22, 21:26
Where the cretins at? Haven't seen anyone out there lately.

Max Walker86
11-23-22, 01:16
Where the cretins at? Haven't seen anyone out there lately.Ashely hoped in tonight young petite girl with long dirty blonde hair had a blanket around her I've seen her 3 times. first time I got freaked out by her hands, second wasn't so great pulled back, this time alright bbj cim / cause I asked. She's a heavy substance user, 60 bucks a day I heard to keep the habit.

Damage 40 bucks.

Cdeez1
11-23-22, 01:37
Ashely hoped in tonight young petite girl with long dirty blonde hair had a blanket around her I've seen her 3 times. first time I got freaked out by her hands, second wasn't so great pulled back, this time alright bbj cim / cause I asked. She's a heavy substance user, 60 bucks a day I heard to keep the habit.

Damage 40 bucks.Where did you find this one? Every time I'm around all I see are cops or thugs.

CornPop
11-23-22, 14:12
Ashely hoped in tonight young petite girl with long dirty blonde hair had a blanket around her I've seen her 3 times. first time I got freaked out by her hands, second wasn't so great pulled back, this time alright bbj cim / cause I asked. She's a heavy substance user, 60 bucks a day I heard to keep the habit.

Damage 40 bucks.What are wrong with her hands?

CornPop
11-23-22, 14:13
Where did you find this one? Every time I'm around all I see are cops or thugs.It's very slow out there. The pickups are slim. There aren't anything to write home about out there but search and you will find them. They need to survive and support themselves so they are out there.

Max Walker86
11-23-22, 20:13
Where did you find this one? Every time I'm around all I see are cops or thugs.Peirson street little after 10:30. That's where I find most of these girls.

Max Walker86
11-23-22, 20:36
What are wrong with her hands?First time I met this girl was summer of this year she had sunglasses on at night and very pruney hands not like out of the shower pruney very discolored unhealthy looking. I should have passes cause of that. I have trouble recognizing the girls at night I would have passed on this girl but when they get in I just go through with it. Nothing to write home about just want to give you guys a heads up whose out there in case you see her and want to kick her out. Not being rude she's not good with car dates. Lola lora the blonde lady with the curly hair is the best!

Kinfolk
11-29-22, 13:09
Greetings,

Anyone remember little Paula from East Boston? I saw her walking by BMC just before Thanksgiving and then she disappeared in the crowd.

I use to see her a lot because she good suck that dick good and swallow.

Be safe out there, I see more and more marked and unmarked cruisers.

Kinfolk.

Member #6348
11-29-22, 23:00
I was getting gas a speedway in Malden Friday. Out front was a decent looking girl asking for money. So I went towards the store and made small talk, came out and said there is a faster to way to get to your 40 dollar goal. She was game! Small girl under 30, she hangs in front of the dunks alot and said that her spot. Cambridge on Saturday, mass Ave In Porter square buy the red line entrance, met a girl from Maine that moved here. She hosts in Arlington, 26 Spanish and Indian mix. 🔥. We'll worth the hook up. Dot ave has been dead. So I been looking in other areas and been having awesome luck.

Nrlmus
11-30-22, 00:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CoolKid96
11-30-22, 01:34
I was getting gas a speedway in Malden Friday. Out front was a decent looking girl asking for money. So I went towards the store and made small talk, came out and said there is a faster to way to get to your 40 dollar goal. She was game! Small girl under 30, she hangs in front of the dunks alot and said that her spot. Cambridge on Saturday, mass Ave In Porter square buy the red line entrance, met a girl from Maine that moved here. She hosts in Arlington, 26 Spanish and Indian mix. 🔥. We'll worth the hook up. Dot ave has been dead. So I been looking in other areas and been having awesome luck.I assume that those are really low percentage places that you just happen to drive by a lot, right?

In other words, I assume that you see girls in those spots maybe 5-10% of the time, but if you're driving there anyways, and you see someone that looks back at you, you have a shot. It isn't worth making a special trip in those two directions to see those areas, right?

Max Walker86
11-30-22, 02:23
Picked up a very pretty blonde girl tonight on peirson at midnight. Good experience never seen her before deff the prettiest girl I've seen in the area. Maroon fluffy coat mk scarff brown Ugg's. On the way to the spot she said guys should know the level of girl she is and not offer her 20 bucks for car dates. Told her I have. 4 but can cough up another hamilton if she doesn't pull out a cover. BBBJ was a bit toothy she wanted the radio on she wasn't rushing that was good, but she does look in the mirror a lot. Lips nose eyes beautiful golden blonde hair. On the way out she said please please if you see me pick me up.

Max Walker86
11-30-22, 07:57
Picked up a very pretty blonde girl tonight on peirson at midnight. Good experience never seen her before deff the prettiest girl I've seen in the area. Maroon fluffy coat mk scarff brown Ugg's. On the way to the spot she said guys should know the level of girl she is and not offer her 20 bucks for car dates. Told her I have. 4 but can cough up another hamilton if she doesn't pull out a cover. BBBJ was a bit toothy she wanted the radio on she wasn't rushing that was good, but she does look in the mirror a lot. Lips nose eyes beautiful golden blonde hair. On the way out she said please please if you see me pick me up.https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-steph-will-relieve-your-s/181014206069

Could be her? Said she escorts is age 32 bi and has a sister.

Looks better in person.

CoolKid96
11-30-22, 09:15
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-steph-will-relieve-your-s/181014206069

Could be her? Said she escorts is age 32 bi and has a sister.

Looks better in person.I hooked up with a girl on Chesterson St one night who was also an escort out of Saugus. She gave me a number, and it showed up for a couple of escort sites, although the pictures didn't look identical.

Sometimes these girls use look alike pictures rather than authentic ones so that no one can prove who they really are.

Another unrelated thing that is bizarre is that a lot of the girls use their real name when they meet you on the street.

Win56
11-30-22, 17:10
I hooked up with a girl on Chesterson St one night who was also an escort out of Saugus. She gave me a number, and it showed up for a couple of escort sites, although the pictures didn't look identical.

Sometimes these girls use look alike pictures rather than authentic ones so that no one can prove who they really are.

Another unrelated thing that is bizarre is that a lot of the girls use their real name when they meet you on the street.Caroline from Winthrop uses her real name, I know her well did dates with her when she lived with Nicole from Malden for awhile who unfortunately passed away recently, Nicole was a sweet person, I also saw Caroline at the beginning of this year at WoodSpring in Saugus. She is so much better in bed versus car date. Unbelievable BBBJ. She told me p prefers the street over hotel that's her home, lots of them are like that. Also Nina from the south shore and Liza from Swampscott uses their real names.

CoolKid96
11-30-22, 21:48
Caroline from Winthrop uses her real name, I know her well did dates with her when she lived with Nicole from Malden for awhile who unfortunately passed away recently, Nicole was a sweet person, I also saw Caroline at the beginning of this year at WoodSpring in Saugus. She is so much better in bed versus car date. Unbelievable BBBJ. She told me p prefers the street over hotel that's her home, lots of them are like that. Also Nina from the south shore and Liza from Swampscott uses their real names.Like I said, lots of them use their real name, and have corresponding accounts on Facebook, and will tell detailed truths about their lives.

There was a SW named Mary Fox who gave me her name, and I looked it up on Facebook, ans sure enough, she was there. She said she had kids, and worked previously at a dental practice, and it was all confirmed by her FB account. She also said that she had been arrested for attempting to use a weapon on a drug dealer, and that she didn't take crap from anyone.

A couple of summers ago, she stabbed a guy to death near NMS, and it was all over the news, with her real name and all. I assume she's in jail now.

Member #6348
11-30-22, 22:53
I assume that those are really low percentage places that you just happen to drive by a lot, right?

In other words, I assume that you see girls in those spots maybe 5-10% of the time, but if you're driving there anyways, and you see someone that looks back at you, you have a shot. It isn't worth making a special trip in those two directions to see those areas, right?I get my gas there. With the motel close buy, I have had luck there a few times. Low percentage. There are a few girls out in Everett and Malden. I have two that host that I met in front of stores over there. I also met one in Cambridge that hosts at her aunt's house while she is at work. She is out during the days on the Arlington Cambridge line. Mass Ave and 16.

CornPop
12-01-22, 15:49
Caroline from Winthrop uses her real name, I know her well did dates with her when she lived with Nicole from Malden for awhile who unfortunately passed away recently, Nicole was a sweet person, I also saw Caroline at the beginning of this year at WoodSpring in Saugus. She is so much better in bed versus car date. Unbelievable BBBJ. She told me p prefers the street over hotel that's her home, lots of them are like that. Also Nina from the south shore and Liza from Swampscott uses their real names.I haven't seen Caroline in a while. I always seem to miss her on the streets. I miss her back during her CL days doing car dates in Winthrop when she was fresh on the scene.

She gone done hill since hitting the streets. She introduced me to her younger "cousin" Lindsey who would panhandle in south station. Sweet girl who I would take back to my car. I guess she passed away too. When I spoke to Caroline a few years ago.

Mattis1775
12-01-22, 21:16
Nothing this morning. Saw this crazy BSW, sweats and a cap, flagging people down. No thanks. Saw Jackie and decided, not today. She's a nice woman. No drama, good rate and does what you want. She's one of those that you want to see. But, don't want to see. There are days when she's clean and there are days when you want to open all your windows and decontaminate. For those that don't know Jackie, she's short, stubby, curly hair, terrible looking feet and has a raspy voice. Often in the AM that she's out.

Member #6348
12-03-22, 12:49
I assume that those are really low percentage places that you just happen to drive by a lot, right?

In other words, I assume that you see girls in those spots maybe 5-10% of the time, but if you're driving there anyways, and you see someone that looks back at you, you have a shot. It isn't worth making a special trip in those two directions to see those areas, right?The girl that held a sign across the street buy the cemetery was always a great treat. She was outside there all summer and would be buy the speedway in Revere. She was at either spot all summer. Under 30. So there are plenty to be had.

Member #6348
12-05-22, 23:47
There are two decent females out holding signs. One on fresh pond parkway on the median strip. The other on the corner of Rindge ave. Both good to go. There out in the morning mostly. Plenty of spots in that area too park also.

Mattis1775
12-08-22, 08:00
A lot of girls out. But, didn't recognize anyone. I saw a tall, BSW, clean and walked tall and straight. Too good to be true. I pulled over and let her come to me. She walks up to my window, doesn't get in. She says do I want a date? I asked if she was working. She said yes and what I wanted? Hmm. She was very clean, makeup, glossy lipstick and had a hood over. Nice clothes. Suspect LEO. I didn't answer and just asked what's your starting rate? She said 100 and said no thanks. She tried to counter with what I'm looking for. But, didn't want to elaborate. Even if she did get in and was real, she probably would be limited to what she would offer. Who knows. She was walking and stopped at the firehouse.

I picked up a tall WSW, Christina. A bit high to start and countered with a reasonable rate. BBFS, no CIP. Was into it. But, a bit high strung. But, nice. She was from Quincy. Got her McDonald's and said goodbye.

Gianni Versace
12-08-22, 12:57
A lot of girls out. But, didn't recognize anyone. I saw a tall, BSW, clean and walked tall and straight. Too good to be true. I pulled over and let her come to me. She walks up to my window, doesn't get in. She says do I want a date? I asked if she was working. She said yes and what I wanted? Hmm. She was very clean, makeup, glossy lipstick and had a hood over. Nice clothes. Suspect LEO. I didn't answer and just asked what's your starting rate? She said 100 and said no thanks. She tried to counter with what I'm looking for. But, didn't want to elaborate. Even if she did get in and was real, she probably would be limited to what she would offer. Who knows. She was walking and stopped at the firehouse.

I picked up a tall WSW, Christina. A bit high to start and countered with a reasonable rate. BBFS, no CIP. Was into it. But, a bit high strung. But, nice. She was from Quincy. Got her McDonald's and said goodbye.Isn't it dangerous to say you wanted a date? As this potentially incriminates you? Isn't the move to ask if they want a ride and than have her get in the car and you do a cop check?

Mattis1775
12-08-22, 15:50
Isn't it dangerous to say you wanted a date? As this potentially incriminates you? Isn't the move to ask if they want a ride and than have her get in the car and you do a cop check?A date can mean anything, companionship, lunch, shopping. If you said, a blowjob and I'll give you 40, then your caught. That's why she asked me what I wanted and I didn't answer. If anyone here picked her up, they can chime in.

Max Walker86
12-08-22, 23:16
Picked up the prettiest girl with such a great attitude tonight twenty minutes past nine. Puerto Rican Russian age 28 slender beautiful black hair. At the spot we talked a little bit we had mutual friends.

This girl is pretty guys I kissed her on the cheek twice. Bbj she was slapping my cock on her tongue took it cim spit out the door. No # but I wrote down mine, she said she might send me a text next week if she gets a phone.

ItsaAGame
12-09-22, 01:56
Picked up the prettiest girl with such a great attitude tonight twenty minutes past nine. Puerto Rican Russian age 28 slender beautiful black hair. At the spot we talked a little bit we had mutual friends.

This girl is pretty guys I kissed her on the cheek twice. Bbj she was slapping my cock on her tongue took it cim spit out the door. No # but I wrote down mine, she said she might send me a text next week if she gets a phone.Where did you scoop her up?

Max Walker86
12-09-22, 10:05
Where did you scoop her up?My mistake I left that out. I picked her up by the u haul on rusfield. I made a right onto rusfield from mass ave she was on my right slowed down picked her up when she got in on the way to the spot i told her your very pretty three four times. She goes oh stop it.

CornPop
12-09-22, 13:50

I picked up a tall WSW, Christina. A bit high to start and countered with a reasonable rate. BBFS, no CIP. Was into it. But, a bit high strung. But, nice. She was from Quincy. Got her McDonald's and said goodbye.Is this the tall Christina from Quincy. She used to be on water st in the flop house. Don't ask me about her hotter friend she has been gone retired from the hobby.

Good to she Christina is still around she was always a good service. Never picked her up street walking she always had a phone.

MeatMan
12-09-22, 16:46
There are two decent females out holding signs. One on fresh pond parkway on the median strip. The other on the corner of Rindge ave. Both good to go. There out in the morning mostly. Plenty of spots in that area too park also.I'm in that area alot and yes, it's confirmed. At night, you'll sometimes see girls panhandling at the intersection that merges the Parkway heading towards Alewife Station. Be safe!

DeepThroat70
12-12-22, 13:14
Coming home from a Christmas party at the park plaza, feeling in the mood but decided to head home.

What should appear driving down old colony was a WSW walking through the snow. She walked with a limp and hiccup in her step. Pulled over by the speed way to offer her a ride. She asked if I could get her cigarettes but told her not to smoke in my truck. She was bundled up with hat, scarf and hoodie. She got in my truck and thank me for picking her up. She asked if I had a place to stay. Told her no but would drive her to her next stop. She took off some layers and put her backpack in the back. She hand a cute body. She warmed up from the heater. We chatted. She was rough around the edges from a hard life but still girl next door cute. Then the smell from her wet sneakers filled the area from the wetness drying from the heat. She apologized but boy did it stink. We found a spot then got in the back. She removed her socks and pants. Told her to put them in the front. Asked if she had dry socks but she said no. As we talked she massaged my thighs and balls. She said she had a disability that made her limp. One leg was shorter than the other. I removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra her breasts were flat. She removed her panties I did a good FIV as she went down on me. Pretty good oral action sucking and even went downstairs to the balls and rim me. I asked her to.

Hop on but she said she had a bad hip problem that needed a replacement. She said mish worked best. She laid flat and didn't lift her legs but spreading enough to get inside. She wasn't trimmed but wasn't a quite full Bush. We plowed away. She moaned and grabbed my hips to plunge in deeper. I eventually pulled out to let a rope go which she tried to catch in her mouth. We cleaned up and she got dressed. She then went outside to smoke a cigarette and go pee. She said she always has to pee after sex.

We drove to south station said she was going to get a bite to eat and hopefully sleep on a bench. I left bad so gave her $55. She appreciated it and gave me a hug and kiss good bye.

Mattis1775
12-15-22, 21:25
Coming home from a Christmas party at the park plaza, feeling in the mood but decided to head home.

What should appear driving down old colony was a WSW walking through the snow. She walked with a limp and hiccup in her step. Pulled over by the speed way to offer her a ride. She asked if I could get her cigarettes but told her not to smoke in my truck. She was bundled up with hat, scarf and hoodie. She got in my truck and thank me for picking her up. She asked if I had a place to stay. Told her no but would drive her to her next stop. She took off some layers and put her backpack in the back. She hand a cute body. She warmed up from the heater. We chatted. She was rough around the edges from a hard life but still girl next door cute. Then the smell from her wet sneakers filled the area from the wetness drying from the heat. She apologized but boy did it stink. We found a spot then got in the back. She removed her socks and pants. Told her to put them in the front. Asked if she had dry socks but she said no. As we talked she massaged my thighs and balls. She said she had a disability that made her limp. One leg was shorter than the other. I removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra her breasts were flat. She removed her panties I did a good FIV as she went down on me. Pretty good oral action sucking and even went downstairs to the balls and rim me. I asked her to.

Hop on but she said she had a bad hip problem that needed a replacement. She said mish worked best. She laid flat and didn't lift her legs but spreading enough to get inside. She wasn't trimmed but wasn't a quite full Bush. We plowed away. She moaned and grabbed my hips to plunge in deeper. I eventually pulled out to let a rope go which she tried to catch in her mouth. We cleaned up and she got dressed. She then went outside to smoke a cigarette and go pee. She said she always has to pee after sex.

We drove to south station said she was going to get a bite to eat and hopefully sleep on a bench. I left bad so gave her $55. She appreciated it and gave me a hug and kiss good bye.Did you get her name? The only SW I know that has a limp is Jackie. Raspy voice, curly hair and sometimes an odor to die for.

Monte3
12-18-22, 12:39
Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.

Mattis1775
12-18-22, 14:16
Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.You may have been her first client and also, her last if you made her day. Nice work.

MoreBJs
12-19-22, 07:41
Since summer, have picked up twice, with early am today being second, and early November being first. Took a break from NMS for a while, mid June to November. Anyway, several were out about 1 am, but chose WSW, Sunny, about 45 ish, no drama, took 25 post-deed for nice bbbjcimws. Got digits. Hopefully she will still have this phone in about a week or so when I need relief again. Nice slow wet head, just like I like it. No roaming. She was cold.

DeepThroat70
12-19-22, 13:42
Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.Went out after the pats game to see if I could share some Yule log. But no much in the area. Maybe too cold. One tall WSW dancing in the street. I see they took out the bus stop at target grass knoll. That was my favorite spot this summer.

Tis the season.

CoolKid96
12-19-22, 21:30
Went out after the pats game to see if I could share some Yule log. But no much in the area. Maybe too cold. One tall WSW dancing in the street. I see they took out the bus stop at target grass knoll. That was my favorite spot this summer.

Tis the season.I went out a little after the Patriots disastrous loss, and it was slim, but there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.

I talked to her a little bit, but didn't have time to hook up with her. Regardless, she said she's out in that area from noon til midnight.

She has long hair, dark coat, and a hat with a pom pom, but no hood or hoodie. Seemed to still be really nice, and not beaten up by the streets yet. Wish I'd had more time.

Monte3
12-21-22, 18:16
there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.I've spent a minute or two with her, she's got skills. When I met her it was still early fall and was wearing yoga pants. Too bad you didn't have the time.

Ho Hunter 328
12-22-22, 23:28
I picked up a tall WSW, Christina. A bit high to start and countered with a reasonable rate. BBFS, no CIP. Was into it. But, a bit high strung. But, nice. She was from Quincy. Got her McDonald's and said goodbye.Is that Christina the former bartender at TGI Fridays in Braintree, or Christina the SW from Brockton? Both are from Quincy, both tall and thin.

ICStoli
12-23-22, 18:36
Ran across Brittany on Pierson a few days ago when in the area for work. She approached and asked if I was looking for a date, but I sadly didn't have the time. Reddish hair, cute, haven't seen her since. Any intelligence?

Mattis1775
12-24-22, 16:51
Is that Christina the former bartender at TGI Fridays in Braintree, or Christina the SW from Brockton? Both are from Quincy, both tall and thin.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I thought I answered this. But, it never posted. I don't know her job. But, her photo was posted by CornPop in ad # 9367. I haven't seen her since that last meeting.

Max Walker86
12-25-22, 06:19
Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.

Mattis1775
12-25-22, 07:11
Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.Is this Lauren, short, blonde, curly hair, makeup? Now, this is the first about the security vehicles.

Protecting the women? LOL. Please. The vigilantes of NMS? They're paid to keep SWs and goons from the private properties within the area. Those idiots can't protect themselves, especially the want to-be in front of Suffolk. I've heard from the girls on the "look out" cars and people. One SW I picked up was walking fast and away from a car and quickly jumped in my car. I asked what happened and she told me that she was avoiding that car because he's known to assault the women.

It's the wild west at NMS and the people that pay for it is us Mongers. That's the reason some girls rob us as they got robbed themselves. Or, carry weapons on them because they got assaulted. Depending who we pick up, we can get the ass end of it. That's the reason why I try to pick up women that I know. It's becoming harder as I rarely see them again.

Max Walker86
12-25-22, 13:57
Is this Lauren, short, blonde, curly hair, makeup? Now, this is the first about the security vehicles.

Protecting the women? LOL. Please. The vigilantes of NMS? They're paid to keep SWs and goons from the private properties within the area. Those idiots can't protect themselves, especially the want to-be in front of Suffolk. I've heard from the girls on the "look out" cars and people. One SW I picked up was walking fast and away from a car and quickly jumped in my car. I asked what happened and she told me that she was avoiding that car because he's known to assault the women.

It's the wild west at NMS and the people that pay for it is us Mongers. That's the reason some girls rob us as they got robbed themselves. Or, carry weapons on them because they got assaulted. Depending who we pick up, we can get the ass end of it. That's the reason why I try to pick up women that I know. It's becoming harder as I rarely see them again.No not blonde she is brunette. About the security vehicles I'm relaying what she said.

She told me in the apartment that she had a printout sheet of aggressive guys cars.

I guess girls go report it and they put it on this list.

Mattis1775
12-25-22, 15:00
No not blonde she is brunette. About the security vehicles I'm relaying what she said.

She told me in the apartment that she had a printout sheet of aggressive guys cars.

I guess girls go report it and they put it on this list.Let's just hope it's not a sheet of paper with our license plates.

Mattis1775
12-28-22, 07:23
For a cold day, there was quite a few outside. I spotted Kendra. Very pretty blonde / mix, WSW, white jacket. Clean. At first, I figured she'll be expensive. Nice girl, spunky. From Somerville. Original proposal was everything covered. Agreed to BBFS finish outside. A bit more than usual. But, it was worth it for me to have someone pretty, clean and coherent. Very nice body. She'll be perfect for an incall. First time seeing her, cute personality. The others, I don't recognize.

BuggerOff69
12-28-22, 17:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mattis1775
12-30-22, 09:21
Found Joana early morning, brown boots with a white throw-type of jacket with a hood. Older, maybe 50's. Puerto Rican mix. Skinny. Nice woman. BBFSCIP. No drama, mature and extremely flexible. It was the wildest time I've ever had. She's a one-two client woman and done.

MoreBJs
12-31-22, 09:09
Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.

Mattis1775
12-31-22, 10:25
Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.Repeats are really difficult to come by nowadays. Past few girls that I picked up were all new and never saw any of them again. When a high LEO presence was spoken about, I've tried to pick up the SWs that I know. But, hardly see them anymore. The last girl I picked up, never seen her before of all the days that I drive through. Yet, she said she was a regular walker there.

Dinker85
01-01-23, 15:58
a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.Any digits?

Jimmy Victor
01-01-23, 16:37
Anyone else ever scoop her? Basic bbbjcimws, not greatest, not worst, but post deed pay of 25 (my usual take it or leave it pitch,) and she got the mission accomplished. Not the prettiest face, body thin, ass small and nice. Had digits, but I'm sure the phone won't work, they never do. Got her right on Mass ave one night this week at about 1 am. Low LE presence, even did the forbiddden talk thru the window, and oh no!! But of course no issue as LE nowhere. May repeat. At least I now know two who take 25 after deed, her and Sunny.I have picked up Sunny quite a few times in the past most recently but her teeth are really scratchy and kind of rough so may not repeat until she has them fixed or adjusted.

Max Walker86
01-01-23, 19:17
Any digits?She said she would call me from a neighbor's land line phone that she uses to call her other friends and family but nothing yet.

Mattis1775
01-01-23, 19:33
She said she would call me from a neighbor's land line phone that she uses to call her other friends and family but nothing yet.The last time a SW gave me digits was when Boston was putting them in hotels during Kim Janey's term. SW gave me the number to a motel in Brighton, tells me to call and ask for room #ABC. She said that her counselor calls all the time and it's the best way. I called and the front desk asked me questions and reason I'm calling. Normally, any front desk would transfer you to the room. But, obviously, she gave her number to multiple people and the front desk started catching on. Needless to say, I hung up and never called again. Luckily, I called from my GV number as the motel was calling me back, asking me to call them and explain why I'm calling this person and for what purpose. Never again!

Max Walker86
01-01-23, 21:51
The last time a SW gave me digits was when Boston was putting them in hotels during Kim Janey's term. SW gave me the number to a motel in Brighton, tells me to call and ask for room #ABC. She said that her counselor calls all the time and it's the best way. I called and the front desk asked me questions and reason I'm calling. Normally, any front desk would transfer you to the room. But, obviously, she gave her number to multiple people and the front desk started catching on. Needless to say, I hung up and never called again. Luckily, I called from my GV number as the motel was calling me back, asking me to call them and explain why I'm calling this person and for what purpose. Never again!I read and learn many things from other mongers, one of many things I've learned from mattis is keep it on the street.

My female friend at the squire revere told me (see all these girls) every single one of them got stories. s.w are the same.

Mattis1775
01-01-23, 22:17
I have picked up Sunny quite a few times in the past most recently but her teeth are really scratchy and kind of rough so may not repeat until she has them fixed or adjusted.Ouch. The worst part of having sharp teeth is to have a penis out of commission for a week. With all the public services out there, she could have them fixed, pulled out and replaced with dentures.

Max Walker86
01-02-23, 00:18
Picked up April tonight on the corner of mass ave and rusfield I'm guessing age 40 quite a pretty lady I've never seen before. At the spot she takes her coat off shows me her awesome boobs c's maybe d.

Didn't mind me sucking on them a bit but don't think she liked it. She said she was a sex fiend and she really needed to have sex but just had her suck the balls and cock. She is quite incoherent so if you pick her up (be careful) she says random things and can't keep her sentences together. She even told me to shut the f' up I just gave you a blow job don't turn the music back down blasting the radio on the way out, when I was just trying to keep it down. At the gas station it took her forever to get out but I quickly put all the windows down to get her cold and Out!

Not a terrible experience, if she was a little more coherent I would of had a better time. Damage 40 bucks.

LookingOn
01-04-23, 11:24
Picked up Ash. Something 35 going on 36 WSW off Mass. CIP 4.

She said do what you want. I did. Filled her up.

Attwater
01-04-23, 11:37
Does anyone know Krystyna?

MeatMan
01-04-23, 12:00
Picked up April tonight on the corner of mass ave and rusfield I'm guessing age 40 quite a pretty lady I've never seen before. At the spot she takes her coat off shows me her awesome boobs c's maybe d.

Didn't mind me sucking on them a bit but don't think she liked it. She said she was a sex fiend and she really needed to have sex but just had her suck the balls and cock. She is quite incoherent so if you pick her up (be careful) she says random things and can't keep her sentences together. She even told me to shut the f' up I just gave you a blow job don't turn the music back down blasting the radio on the way out, when I was just trying to keep it down. At the gas station it took her forever to get out but I quickly put all the windows down to get her cold and Out!

Not a terrible experience, if she was a little more coherent I would of had a better time. Damage 40 bucks.Was she a BSW wearing leggings or spandex?. She loves showing her ass off.

DeepThroat70
01-04-23, 12:32
I went out a little after the Patriots disastrous loss, and it was slim, but there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.

I talked to her a little bit, but didn't have time to hook up with her. Regardless, she said she's out in that area from noon til midnight.

She has long hair, dark coat, and a hat with a pom pom, but no hood or hoodie. Seemed to still be really nice, and not beaten up by the streets yet. Wish I'd had more time.Found her by the uhaul last night. Cute women. Dressed appropriately. Took her to a spot and she performed a good wonderful bbbjcimnqws.

We said our goodbyes and dropped her off for a happy new year.

Max Walker86
01-04-23, 13:57
Was she a BSW wearing leggings or spandex?. She loves showing her ass off.No not a dark skin female she was white. Yes she was wearing spandex leggings.

I hope you guys meet her too.

DimSum21
01-04-23, 19:14
Are there any ASW still out there?

MaggicMikeXX2
01-04-23, 20:27
Are there any ASW still out there?Used to be on dot ave. I haven't seen in a while though. Although I don't go out as often and stick to AMPs or Asian ads in Woburn / Quincy.

WormTown
01-04-23, 20:40
Does anyone know Krystyna?I remember when she was new (ish) to NMS, she was hot AF for a WSW.

Nice tits, nice BBBJ. Then she really got rough looking fast. Like real rough.

I think she found a way off the streets and was working at a strip club not far from downtown. At least that's what I saw on social media a while back before Covid. Who knows where she is now.

Maverick555
01-06-23, 00:43
Found her by the uhaul last night. Cute women. Dressed appropriately. Took her to a spot and she performed a good wonderful bbbjcimnqws.

We said our goodbyes and dropped her off for a happy new year.Is this Pierson st in boston. Can I get the city please.

Mattis1775
01-06-23, 14:52
Couldn't find my wild Joana this morning. But, I did find short, blonde, curly hair Laura. Been awhile since I've seen her. All covered up with a backpack, walked like an old lady so I don't know what that's about. She was clean shaved, falling asleep here and there. Usual nice BBFSCIP. Dropped her off and said goodbye. Didn't see much action this morning.

CornPop
01-11-23, 10:06
Couldn't find my wild Joana this morning. But, I did find short, blonde, curly hair Laura. Been awhile since I've seen her. All covered up with a backpack, walked like an old lady so I don't know what that's about. She was clean shaved, falling asleep here and there. Usual nice BBFSCIP. Dropped her off and said goodbye. Didn't see much action this morning.There hasn't been much activity as of late. I've missed out the last few times I've been out there. It must be cold weather kicking in.

SamPado
01-11-23, 14:03
Hi,

Moved recently to Danvers / Peabody. Any pickup joints or streets I could visit.

Know its winters now and getting strollers is bit difficult.

Cheers!

Sam.

MaggicMikeXX2
01-11-23, 18:12
Hi,

Moved recently to Danvers / Peabody. Any pickup joints or streets I could visit.

Know its winters now and getting strollers is bit difficult.

Cheers!

Sam.Nothing around that area. Closest would be in Lynn.

Max Walker86
01-12-23, 23:55
Picked up this girl becca tonight thirty minutes past nine before the gas station on gerard st. Made a loop, a second loop she hopped in. I fell for her looks she must be italian age 40 (im guessing) with long thick hair, big triangle nose. At the spot noticed she had tattoos on her fingers chest and getting out above her butt. She was wearing all blk, baseball cap with a leather jacket. BJ was lousy but she did take the load and spit out the door. If she took care of herself, she would blossom.

Damage 40 bucks. She did ask for more (can you get it from a atm) but that's all I have.

SamPado
01-13-23, 21:30
Nothing around that area. Closest would be in Lynn.Thanks MaggicMike.

Any specific streets or area I should look at?

CoolKid96
01-14-23, 20:20
Thanks MaggicMike.

Any specific streets or area I should look at?As I understand, Union St in Lynn is the center of it all.

I'm not the expert, but if you need an answer for tonight, that's a start, and the experts can jump in when they can.

MoreBJs
01-15-23, 10:30
Around the bus stops near Aaron's furniture in early am.

Drip10
01-16-23, 01:32
Does anyone have contact info on Nicole? She's from Salem, younger blonde. Sorta thick. Send me a message.

Mattis1775
01-17-23, 17:50
Both days, I've only seen 1-2 out and both I don't recognize. One appears older, covered up as Monday was cold. Tuesday, I saw one that look decent near Lou's. This afternoon, it was cleared. With bad weather approaching, we may see less of them. Possibly that they are providing lodging again?

Max Walker86
01-19-23, 06:43
If you guys know a Puerto Rican girl maria at nms probably age 35 vapes has a massage license but had a missed connection, I have her number. She looks good, I only was interested in 1 girl at nms Lauren Lo but she never texted me back. If you haven't met her but want to try Your luck, I'll give it out. If she asks who gave you my # I apologize beforehand I won't say my name.

CoolKid96
01-19-23, 10:22
If you guys know a Puerto Rican girl maria at nms probably age 35 vapes has a massage license but had a missed connection, I have her number. She looks good, I only was interested in 1 girl at nms Lauren Lo but she never texted me back. If you haven't met her but want to try Your luck, I'll give it out. If she asks who gave you my # I apologize beforehand I won't say my name.There are multiple Maria's out there, but one of them is dangerous. She's probably in her 30's, thin, and a good looking Hispanic girl, although she's weathered and beaten down by drugs.

She gave me one good BJ, then an absolutely psycho date, where she refused to blow me because she was too high, then threatened to scream for the cops. My old post, #8334, from March 2022 about it here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4081-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5811549#post5811549.

The number she gave me at one point was xxx-xxx-1504, but it didn't work.

Be careful.

Max Walker86
01-19-23, 11:36
There are multiple Maria's out there, but one of them is dangerous. She's probably in her 30's, thin, and a good looking Hispanic girl, although she's weathered and beaten down by drugs.

She gave me one good BJ, then an absolutely psycho date, where she refused to blow me because she was too high, then threatened to scream for the cops. My old post, #8334, from March 2022 about it here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4081-Streetwalker-Reports&p=5811549#post5811549.

The number she gave me at one point was xxx-xxx-1504, but it didn't work.

Be careful.Thanks! I've never had a problem, streetwalkers have been my best mongering experience. I've had my balls sucked by girls like I can't explain. 8/10 get out of my car tell me your a very nice guy, it's nice to meet you, if you see me please pick me up. Looking forward to summertime I like meeting different girls.

Mattis1775
01-19-23, 20:45
If you guys know a Puerto Rican girl maria at nms probably age 35 vapes has a massage license but had a missed connection, I have her number. She looks good, I only was interested in 1 girl at nms Lauren Lo but she never texted me back. If you haven't met her but want to try Your luck, I'll give it out. If she asks who gave you my # I apologize beforehand I won't say my name.There is a tall Maria that's terrible, calls you Papi and is riddled with scars. Service was terrible. At one point, I kept seeing her on the streets and kept passing her. The other Maria is short, clean, curly hair and lives at the Roundhouse. She comes out for 2-3 clients and back in, which is the reason I don't see her on the streets often. She's actually much better. But, she's got a strong no-shit personality. But, does great work. A little on the higher side. She's also very cautious. When she walks, she walks fast and looks hard when you pass her. If she doesn't want to get in, she'll walk away. I've seen two or three cars pull up and she'll just bolt the other direction. When she does get in, she jumps and tells you to get out of the area.

MoreBJs
01-22-23, 11:12
I believe she is Hans68's Lauren. Short, white, small boobs, age 39, average face and body for that age, was staying with someone in Quincy until this weekend. Now she is back out there. I quoted 25 and she responded 30, we agreed on BJ with roaming and pay after and such it was and it was nice. I then gave her a tour of where to stand to get picked up better and she appreciated that.

CoolKid96
01-22-23, 12:48
I believe she is Hans68's Lauren. Short, white, small boobs, age 39, average face and body for that age, was staying with someone in Quincy until this weekend. Now she is back out there. I quoted 25 and she responded 30, we agreed on BJ with roaming and pay after and such it was and it was nice. I then gave her a tour of where to stand to get picked up better and she appreciated that.Thanks you for your community service.

Gianni Versace
01-24-23, 14:15
You guys ever see something like this while driving?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/

Nrlmus
01-24-23, 15:42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/Do I sense envy in their laughter?

SuperfluousBBC
01-24-23, 22:33
Does anyone know Krystyna?Yeah she was good and reliable.

Max Walker86
01-25-23, 02:43
Met a blonde half italian girl named crystal corner of chesterton at midnight. Had a red / orange Mk purse, said she hasn't been out for a couple years. At the spot pulled out and shook her boobs, very hip upbeat girl. she went all the way down on me like a porno scene. Dropped her back off same spot got her # if any members want to try your luck want her number ill pass it on, She's a nice girl.

Damage 45 bucks.

JClearMan1
01-25-23, 15:01

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC8EAXrV4x/Sometime last year I was cruising through the Norfolk, Kemble, Allentown area, making loops keeping my eye out. It was feeling like a wash and I decided to take a break and park on Norfolk, right near Gerard. What are the odds that I parked right behind one of you guys smashing a lady in the back seat of your sedan. At first I saw her foot hanging out the rear passenger window, then I saw your back coming up and down. Anyway, I stuck around for a few minutes just see what would happen, and to provide you with a bit of cover. Eventually I got bored and took off. When I looped around again, I saw the girl standing outside the car and you getting ready to drive off. So I looped around and scooped her up myself and took her to my own spot for a fuck.

Member #6449
01-25-23, 16:10
Sometime last year I was cruising through the Norfolk, Kemble, Allentown area, making loops keeping my eye out. It was feeling like a wash and I decided to take a break and park on Norfolk, right near Gerard. What are the odds that I parked right behind one of you guys smashing a lady in the back seat of your sedan. At first I saw her foot hanging out the rear passenger window, then I saw your back coming up and down. Anyway, I stuck around for a few minutes just see what would happen, and to provide you with a bit of cover. Eventually I got bored and took off. When I looped around again, I saw the girl standing outside the car and you getting ready to drive off. So I looped around and scooped her up myself and took her to my own spot for a fuck.That's some sloppy seconds right there.

CoolKid96
01-25-23, 20:10
I was out around 1 AM last night, and saw 2 girls helping another one that appeared to be out of her mind. I think one of the helpers was crazy Maria, who now has brown frizzy hair that's about neck length. They got the girl a water at one of the gas stations.

I talked to one of the helpers, a blonde girl named Chloe, who was decent looking and seemed to be cool and ver clear headed. She was wearing pink tights, and I told her I'd come back when the scene was a little less crazy, but I didn't see her later.

Ended up picking up a girl named Bryanna on Pierson and Allerton. Dark skin, pretty smile, very cool, unrushed BJ. Never saw her body because she was pretty bundled up.

Max Walker86
01-25-23, 21:10
I was out around 1 AM last night, and saw 2 girls helping another one that appeared to be out of her mind. I think one of the helpers was crazy Maria, who now has brown frizzy hair that's about neck length. They got the girl a water at one of the gas stations.

I talked to one of the helpers, a blonde girl named Chloe, who was decent looking and seemed to be cool and ver clear headed. She was wearing pink tights, and I told her I'd come back when the scene was a little less crazy, but I didn't see her later.

Ended up picking up a girl named Bryanna on Pierson and Allerton. Dark skin, pretty smile, very cool, unrushed BJ. Never saw her body because she was pretty bundled up.Lots of activity out there between 11:20 and 12:00. Amanda / anna Lise came up to me but I passed. After my car date with crystal another lady wanted to get in but I had already finished.

Max Walker86
01-26-23, 06:28
I have that short Puerto Rican girls' number also (peaches).
She deals with a handler boyfriend texts him when she gets in and at the spot.
Its annoying to me so I drive by her.
If members don't mind dealing with that wants her # I have it.

MassiveSquirt
01-26-23, 09:15
If members don't mind dealing with that wants her # I have it.Hi Hans68,

Can you give a review on her? Performance, body type? I talked to her once but I thought she said BJ only??

Thanks Brother!

Max Walker86
01-26-23, 14:05
Hi Hans68,

Can you give a review on her? Performance, body type? I talked to her once but I thought she said BJ only??

Thanks Brother!BBBJ with no cover she's good, cim spits out the door.

Body is okay she has big boobs.

I've seen her 4 times first time asked for 30 gave 40.

2nd 3rd gave 45 4 rth said 60 (its always been that way).

I was like what? She's making stuff up.

So I don't see her anymore.

Mattis1775
01-26-23, 15:03
Construction next to the you-Haul. Had to fill my propane tank, decided to take a quick peek. Normally, I don't pick up during the day. Saw a few. But, they got away too quick. One laying down was actually pretty, makeup, skirt and stocking. But, she was out of it and didn't want nothing to do with it. The hooded one had no teeth and she stood there for 30-min and no picked her up. The last one had tan boots, I'm sure I've seen her before, blonde. But, picked up quick. I was left with the toothless one every time I drove by and I didn't want it. I'll save my $$ for another time.

Mattis1775
01-26-23, 15:06
If members don't mind dealing with that wants her # I have it.Need to watch yourself when dealing with a handler. After awhile, they'll start setting up traps and that's the last thing you want. I do my business with the girl and the girl only.

Mattis1775
01-26-23, 15:12
Sometime last year I was cruising through the Norfolk, Kemble, Allentown area, making loops keeping my eye out. It was feeling like a wash and I decided to take a break and park on Norfolk, right near Gerard. What are the odds that I parked right behind one of you guys smashing a lady in the back seat of your sedan. At first I saw her foot hanging out the rear passenger window, then I saw your back coming up and down. Anyway, I stuck around for a few minutes just see what would happen, and to provide you with a bit of cover. Eventually I got bored and took off. When I looped around again, I saw the girl standing outside the car and you getting ready to drive off. So I looped around and scooped her up myself and took her to my own spot for a fuck.Definitely fun to watch. But, it does get boring after a few minutes. I spooked one old guy when I parked next to him with my SW, the girl's head popped up like a spring. I waved them to keep going as I was there for the same reason. I gave the guy a thumbs up and let my date go to work.

Max Walker86
02-07-23, 00:03
Got to nms twenty minutes past nine tonight hoping to see lora the blonde lady with curly hair that kinda looks like a pretty country singer. Within a few minutes of circling saw her scooped her on alerton.

She got in the back at the spot got in front pulled her legging down so I can caress her leopard thong hadn't popped in a while halfway hard just let go. She hoped back out with her stuff from the back seat, the lady is still out there, told me she gets in with guys she recognizes. Lora is out at such random times this was very early.

Mattis1775
02-07-23, 07:12
Got to nms twenty minutes past nine tonight hoping to see lora the blonde lady with curly hair that kinda looks like a pretty country singer. Within a few minutes of circling saw her scooped her on alerton.

She got in the back at the spot got in front pulled her legging down so I can caress her leopard thong hadn't popped in a while halfway hard just let go. She hoped back out with her stuff from the back seat, the lady is still out there, told me she gets in with guys she recognizes. Lora is out at such random times this was very early.She's by far the best one out there. Clean and really gets into it. The problem, like you said is finding her. Sometimes, when she's out, she hides herself really well to the point you can't recognize her until she gets in. Every pickup is always a great time. Well, except for a couple of times where she fell asleep and the other time she was out of it.

DionHunk
02-13-23, 10:57
Hello all, I have met sws outdoors (on foot) mostly. What are some of the best places for a car quickie? I would like to take a fwb and not a SW for some quick fun.

I know these places are secret. So, I would really appreciate if anyone could kindly message me about this.

MongerSeeker
02-13-23, 11:29
Finding a safe spot is easy. My rule of thumb is drive at least a mile or more from where pick up a SW. This way you are not in a area where the locals are riled up & waiting to call the cops. Look for dead end streets or areas where you enter only from one direction. The advantage here is that there is less traffic passing by to interrupt your fun. Use google maps to look for good spots as well. I use google street view as well.

Hello all, I have met sws outdoors (on foot) mostly. What are some of the best places for a car quickie? I would like to take a fwb and not a SW for some quick fun.

I know these places are secret. So, I would really appreciate if anyone could kindly message me about this.

Attwater
02-13-23, 18:31
I'm looking for an UTR girl in the Woburn area I'm willing to trade.

Mattis1775
02-13-23, 19:50
Finding a safe spot is easy. My rule of thumb is drive at least a mile or more from where pick up a SW. This way you are not in a area where the locals are riled up & waiting to call the cops. Look for dead end streets or areas where you enter only from one direction. The advantage here is that there is less traffic passing by to interrupt your fun. Use google maps to look for good spots as well. I use google street view as well.The problem is some SW don't want to go that far and will even ask you where you're going. They're afraid that you'll ditch them somewhere far and they have to get back on their own. Some will even up sell you for more $$.

MongerSeeker
02-14-23, 12:41
If a girl complains that I am driving to far I explain to them I am being careful and do not want to get busted. Most girls are understanding after explain it to them. Find some locations before you pick up a SW. I was looking at Google maps & there is tons of spots east of Dorchester Av. It is also a good idea to leave street where you pick up the SW. This important if there is a lot of LE.

The problem is some SW don't want to go that far and will even ask you where you're going. They're afraid that you'll ditch them somewhere far and they have to get back on their own. Some will even up sell you for more $$.

DionHunk
02-14-23, 13:37
Finding a safe spot is easy. My rule of thumb is drive at least a mile or more from where pick up a SW. This way you are not in a area where the locals are riled up & waiting to call the cops. Look for dead end streets or areas where you enter only from one direction. The advantage here is that there is less traffic passing by to interrupt your fun. Use google maps to look for good spots as well. I use google street view as well.Thank you. I found some dead end streets. But is it okay to park next to someone's home? All the streets I am seeing have houses.

CoolKid96
02-14-23, 20:57
Thank you. I found some dead end streets. But is it okay to park next to someone's home? All the streets I am seeing have houses.Nooooo. Stay away from residential houses.

If someone looks out their window and sees a BJ in a car, and they call the cops, there's no way you get away without a public article that shows up on google for the rest of your life. Plus, if that starts public outrage, and someone decides to do a newspaper article on it, then there will be more cops in NMS doing busts than ever before, and you become the face of the pervert.

If you park outside a business, or even in the parking lot for a business, there's a minimal chance that anyone will be there, and if they are, they probably won't be as outraged as someone seeing it outside their home. Good idea to take a half hour to scout the areas a mile away from NMS and find some low profile locations.

Member #6348
02-14-23, 23:45
Was near the red line stop in Cambridge. Was parked and hanging out for a few. Seen a decent girl walking around asking for dollar's. I told I had a 20. She was up for it. Wasn't out looking but couldn't pass her up. A couple to be had over there.

MeatMan
02-15-23, 18:36
Was near the red line stop in Cambridge. Was parked and hanging out for a few. Seen a decent girl walking around asking for dollar's. I told I had a 20. She was up for it. Wasn't out looking but couldn't pass her up. A couple to be had over there.Davis Sq is hit and miss as well I met a black woman smoking weed here last month. I got her number and she's a regular in the area... so she says. Late 40's and average looking.

Gianni Versace
02-16-23, 10:00
Was near the red line stop in Cambridge. Was parked and hanging out for a few. Seen a decent girl walking around asking for dollar's. I told I had a 20. She was up for it. Wasn't out looking but couldn't pass her up. A couple to be had over there.What exactly did you say to her? I've had a bunch of these missed opportunities but really never had the balls to proposition them. Mostly the latinas you see pan handling in the Dedham / west roxbury areas.

Gianni Versace
02-16-23, 10:01
Nooooo. Stay away from residential houses.

If someone looks out their window and sees a BJ in a car, and they call the cops, there's no way you get away without a public article that shows up on google for the rest of your life. Plus, if that starts public outrage, and someone decides to do a newspaper article on it, then there will be more cops in NMS doing busts than ever before, and you become the face of the pervert.

If you park outside a business, or even in the parking lot for a business, there's a minimal chance that anyone will be there, and if they are, they probably won't be as outraged as someone seeing it outside their home. Good idea to take a half hour to scout the areas a mile away from NMS and find some low profile locations.What do you do if there are cameras outside of a business? Does that not alarm you either?

GoBluth
02-16-23, 17:46
What exactly did you say to her? I've had a bunch of these missed opportunities but really never had the balls to proposition them. Mostly the latinas you see pan handling in the Dedham / west roxbury areas.Where you seeing those? What parts of those towns?

CoolKid96
02-16-23, 21:00
What do you do if there are cameras outside of a business? Does that not alarm you either?Sure, cameras would bother me, too. What we're doing is completely illegal and pretty obvious, and most of these girls have been caught before, so if you went to court, it's pretty hard for you to show that "she was my girlfriend".

The strategy is to go to as quiet a place as possible, and not annoy the police. I think the worst choice, though, is to annoy neighbors, and have the neighbors call the cops, get your license plate, or pictures, and make a scene that forces the cops to make a big deal out of it.

Gianni Versace
02-16-23, 21:18
Where you seeing those? What parts of those towns?Outside of Legacy Place, Hooters Intersection, Star Market Intersection in Dedham. OUtside of Sofias intersection in West Roxbury.

Gianni Versace
02-17-23, 11:03
Sure, cameras would bother me, too. What we're doing is completely illegal and pretty obvious, and most of these girls have been caught before, so if you went to court, it's pretty hard for you to show that "she was my girlfriend".

The strategy is to go to as quiet a place as possible, and not annoy the police. I think the worst choice, though, is to annoy neighbors, and have the neighbors call the cops, get your license plate, or pictures, and make a scene that forces the cops to make a big deal out of it.You are completely correct. Let me ask you guys who pick girls up on the street. I am starting to think that the extended stays would be a solid spot to pick up a girl in transition when they are outside smoking a cigarette. Any of you seasoned pros could you dm me and let me know what you would suggest I say if I see a girl outside one of these hotels to give them an indecent proposal without feeling like a douche? LOL thanks in advance.

MongerSeeker
02-17-23, 12:31
Houses are relatively safe if you use some discretion. It is not hard to find a location where there is blocking the house or no windows on the other. I dislike business parking lots because there is greater chance of security around. I would avoid busineses like a strip mall or any place where there is retail establishments. Also avoid business that are close to the track. The problem is that there is greater chance of being spotted by other cars or people walking back to their cars. Industrial park areas are good at night so long as they are away from the track. It also a good idea going to location to often. This is one reason why I always choose my own spots. The problem is the locals might become wise. The other problem is that girls will take other guys and they will throw the condoms out the windows. Nothing riles up the locals than finding used condoms in front of their house. It is rude and & inconsiderate. I have picked up a condom several times after a SW tossed them out the window.

Nooooo. Stay away from residential houses.

If you park outside a business, or even in the parking lot for a business, there's a minimal chance that anyone will be there, and if they are, they probably won't be as outraged as someone seeing it outside their home. Good idea to take a half hour to scout the areas a mile away from NMS and find some low profile locations.

Cdeez1
02-17-23, 15:49
Been quiet as of late, anyone knows where they hanging around?

Mattis1775
02-17-23, 18:09
Yesterday afternoon, NMS was very quiet, was about to leave and saw a brunette, colorful jacket and blue leggings, WSW. Picked her up and the smell and her pants were dirty as hell. I've seen her before. But, not like that. She was nice, friendly, apologized for the smell. I went with it as she gave me a good rate for BBFSCIP. Dropped her off and she said she was done for the day. Just came out, earned her cash goal and back to whatever she was doing prior.

Ho Hunter 328
02-17-23, 21:48
You are completely correct. Let me ask you guys who pick girls up on the street. I am starting to think that the extended stays would be a solid spot to pick up a girl in transition when they are outside smoking a cigarette. Any of you seasoned pros could you dm me and let me know what you would suggest I say if I see a girl outside one of these hotels to give them an indecent proposal without feeling like a douche? LOL thanks in advance.First, don't look like Uncle LEO. Second, find an excuse to strike up a conversation with them. Third, do what guys aren't supposed to do these days, ie look like you're checking out her body. If they're game there's a good chance they'll subtly direct the conversation to the subject you want. Obviously this works best if nobody else is around.

Member #6348
02-17-23, 23:43
Davis Sq is hit and miss as well I met a black woman smoking weed here last month. I got her number and she's a regular in the area... so she says. Late 40's and average looking.I have had luck in Davis square. Across from the theater in that park area. Met a girl from Springfield. She brought me back to an art studio loft in Somerville. The red line and orange line stops seem too be the areas I have been having the easiest pick ups.

MeatMan
02-20-23, 10:12
I was out late last night strolling NMS when I bumped into Lisa. She's the lesbian ASW I've met in the past and I think some of you mongers have as well. In what turned into a cool ass conversation, flipped when we both found a spot. It was a total rush job. Everything we talked about being discreet, it went out the window. I gave up, told her to keep the 40 and just go. JUST. GO!.

She is to AVOID. I thought she'd never pull that BS on me but she did. She lost a customer. One thing I've learned in the monger game is even the most experienced mongers sometimes get shafted.

MeatMan

I have had luck in Davis square. Across from the theater in that park area. Met a girl from Springfield. She brought me back to an art studio loft in Somerville. The red line and orange line stops seem too be the areas I have been having the easiest pick ups.

I would bet the best times are during the evening. I was there this past Saturday and saw one BSW walking in the Square by the station. I didn't have time to pursue but, I'll be in the area abit more frequently for a few weeks. Porter Sq I'm aware of but never scored.

Gianni Versace
02-20-23, 10:33
First, don't look like Uncle LEO. Second, find an excuse to strike up a conversation with them. Third, do what guys aren't supposed to do these days, ie look like you're checking out her body. If they're game there's a good chance they'll subtly direct the conversation to the subject you want. Obviously this works best if nobody else is around.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.This is some good advice. Thank you.

Mattis1775
02-20-23, 13:51
Didn't get the look or anything close to a hint. She looked really dirty and out of it. Didn't hang long as LEO was parked next to McDonald's. Stayed maybe 5-minutes before leaving.

Mattis1775
02-20-23, 19:15
Watched a few SW videos online and been seeing a lot of videos where the camera is on the floor facing upwards towards the steering wheel. Must be a hidden cam as the SW can see the phone if it's on the floor. Maybe not. I got to try that one day. Watch the angle will be all fucked up when I do it.

Cdeez1
02-20-23, 23:14
Watched a few SW videos online and been seeing a lot of videos where the camera is on the floor facing upwards towards the steering wheel. Must be a hidden cam as the SW can see the phone if it's on the floor. Maybe not. I got to try that one day. Watch the angle will be all fucked up when I do it.Let us know how it goes LOL. Would be difficult in nighttime conditions.

SuperfluousBBC
02-21-23, 17:55
Watched a few SW videos online and been seeing a lot of videos where the camera is on the floor facing upwards towards the steering wheel. Must be a hidden cam as the SW can see the phone if it's on the floor. Maybe not. I got to try that one day. Watch the angle will be all fucked up when I do it.Should be easy if you just start it and then drop the phone on the floor LOL you can maybe drop it before it all begins while she gets ready.

Max Walker86
02-24-23, 05:36
Circled nms for more than 30 min tonight was about to give up spotted a young lady in a black hoodie on Peirson at 3 am. She said she is half Indian half Russian my first Indian girl I've ever been with. She said BJ or sex? I said BJ she asked for 20 gave her 40 at the spot she went down BBBJ cim stayed there till it all came out spit out the door. Things than kind of got weird she said can you take me to Dudley (I don't have my phone to use gps) left it at home. We went few minutes in one direction and another she than said sorry take me to mass ave McDonalds. In the car she was fidgety had a glass vial in her hand dropped something was using her lighter to make light to find her crack I told her please be careful. drive thru wasn't moving so she got frustrated told me to back out turned around the building she got out, phewww sigh of relief. She was all in black had a tattoo on her left hand white sneakers (very pretty) kept calling me daddy. when she got out she actually got into another guy's car LOL.

Kde84
03-01-23, 08:30
Long time monger / lurker and First time post. Great BJ. Seems to be staying at the envision Hotel. No Rush definitely a good time found her in NMS.

MBeamg
03-01-23, 11:27
Long time monger / lurker and First time post. Great BJ. Seems to be staying at the envision Hotel. No Rush definitely a good time found her in NMS.Good on you man, most of the girls on STG are quick to say NO AA.

Renagade
03-01-23, 11:48
First, don't look like Uncle LEO. Second, find an excuse to strike up a conversation with them. Third, do what guys aren't supposed to do these days, ie look like you're checking out her body. If they're game there's a good chance they'll subtly direct the conversation to the subject you want. Obviously this works best if nobody else is around.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Jack's been at this a looong time. When I first came on board in 2010 with this hobby he was helpful with some insight of the brockton girls I had questions about.

DionHunk
03-01-23, 12:22
Long time monger / lurker and First time post. Great BJ. Seems to be staying at the envision Hotel. No Rush definitely a good time found her in NMS.Your photos turned me on LOL. Need to visit nms soon. Thanks for sharing. Wa.

BostonMan781
03-01-23, 12:42
Sure, cameras would bother me, too. What we're doing is completely illegal and pretty obvious, and most of these girls have been caught before, so if you went to court, it's pretty hard for you to show that "she was my girlfriend".

The strategy is to go to as quiet a place as possible, and not annoy the police. I think the worst choice, though, is to annoy neighbors, and have the neighbors call the cops, get your license plate, or pictures, and make a scene that forces the cops to make a big deal out of it.They can prove you committed a crime with the camera footage. And they wouldn't even try doing such a thing.

Cdeez1
03-01-23, 15:21
Long time monger / lurker and First time post. Great BJ. Seems to be staying at the envision Hotel. No Rush definitely a good time found her in NMS.Nice! What was damages?

CoolKid96
03-01-23, 15:24
Long time monger / lurker and First time post. Great BJ. Seems to be staying at the envision Hotel. No Rush definitely a good time found her in NMS.Great pictures.

It also helps if you tell us about when you saw her, and the approximate area, so that we know when she's more likely to be out there again. I'm guessing from the lighting that it was probably daytime.

We also usually mention the specific street, and if there are many other girls out at the time.

Those pictures are the best in a while, though.

Kde84
03-01-23, 15:26
Nice! What was damages?Damage was 25.

Kde84
03-01-23, 15:32
Another fun one I believe at meatman those this one well. Back around advertising on websites but still won't turn down 30. Still can't believe people actually pay her 80 and 100. She's only gotten older and more used with more demons.

Mattis1775
03-01-23, 16:40
Anyone picked up a SW this AM (3/1)? I saw three out around 6 am. But, didn't have time to stop. Looked decent.

SSGuy
03-01-23, 16:45
Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new atf. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, young spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish Bs with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE fot 100 plus house. Tell me, am I out of line with that tip or what? Good luck.

Lennox65
03-02-23, 05:19
Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new atf. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, young spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish Bs with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE fot 100 plus house. Tell me, am I out of line with that tip or what? Good luck.I don't think that you were out of line. You are in the wrong forum though.

SSGuy
03-02-23, 08:02
I don't think that you were out of line. You are in the wrong forum though.Yup, realized as soon as I hit the the submit button! Thanks.

Member #6423
03-02-23, 11:11
Thank you CoolKid96 for the hunting area suggestions. Yesterday night around 7 pm close to Dorchester ave and Locust st, I found Tania, skinny, she said she is 42, I think she is close to 60.hahaha. Anyway, she gave me a very soft and sweet BBBJCIM. I also think it was so soft because she probably has no teeth. It was a very sensual and pleasure experience! She asked for 40, and I tip another 10, because I did push her head a little deeper before I cum, and she swallowed all.

CoolKid96
03-02-23, 20:46
Thank you CoolKid96 for the hunting area suggestions. Yesterday night around 7 pm close to Dorchester ave and Locust st, I found Tania, skinny, she said she is 42, I think she is close to 60.hahaha. Anyway, she gave me a very soft and sweet BBBJCIM. I also think it was so soft because she probably has no teeth. It was a very sensual and pleasure experience! She asked for 40, and I tip another 10, because I did push her head a little deeper before I cum, and she swallowed all.Glad to help.

7 is really early, so you probably didn't see a big selection, and I don't think I've ever been out that early.

The other areas, like Mass Ave & Peirson, Andrews Square, and Dorchester Ave near Freeport St, seem to start around 10 PM, then peak between 12 and 3 AM.

Some guys like Mattis know the early daylight shifts much better.

It's kid of surprising how may girls don't have teeth, but I guess that's one of the side effects of meth. Another is that they age much faster.

Kde84
03-02-23, 21:13
Came across Christine who is sometimes in NMS near the train station but usually pick her up around dot ave. She is usually out early morning around 5 am or late night around 11 pm Usually car service but had a bit of extra time to kill so brought her to the house yesterday for an easy BBBJ while I smoked. Always a good BBBJ and has been a reliable text when I don't see much out. Can get a little toothy if you let her. Would give a 6. 5 to 7 out of 10.

BTW thanks coolkid96 for some info highlights to add in the post.

Mattis1775
03-02-23, 22:26
Came across Christine who is sometimes in NMS near the train station but usually pick her up around dot ave. She is usually out early morning around 5 am or late night around 11 pm Usually car service but had a bit of extra time to kill so brought her to the house yesterday for an easy BBBJ while I smoked. Always a good BBBJ and has been a reliable text when I don't see much out. Can get a little toothy if you let her. Would give a 6. 5 to 7 out of 10.

BTW thanks coolkid96 for some info highlights to add in the post.Seen her a couple of times in the AM. I tried her BBBJ before opening her legs for BBFSCIP. Pretty much went away with the BBBJ as I can't find another queen that's good. Only Ashley was the best. But, haven't seen her in months.

CoolKid96
03-03-23, 01:40

BTW thanks coolkid96 for some info highlights to add in the post.Awesome, thanks.

I'm not always comfortable begin called out as a hero, but I'm glad to help. Great job with the pictures (except for you being in them, of course.).

GoBluth
03-03-23, 08:56
Had someplace to be yesterday in the area, decided to chart my course so that I went down Mass Ave. Saw this fun looking ass in front of BMC walking towards NMS, wanted to try to see if she was willing but the lights / traffic didn't cooperate with me. I don't do anything during the day but I was hoping to get a number that wouldn't work in two days or something along those lines. The clown she was with was definitely fucked up and she had the look herself, just look at that posture, so I know she's at least down there for drugs. Hopefully she's not just buying but selling her own wares as well. Maybe one of you have been lucky enough to experience it.

DionHunk
03-03-23, 12:22
After seeing all these photos could not stop myself from visiting nms again. It was windy and a bit empty around 9 pm. Saw a Latina (probably 40 years old) who was walking very fast. After catching up got a great CBJ from her (she allows bbj). Was one of the better bjs I got outdoors. I held my flash light on her so that I could see her doing it. This made the experience so much better.

Damage was 30. Interestingly, the lady did not haggle or even look at what I gave her.

Mattis1775
03-03-23, 14:59
I saw her this AM around 5:30. Seen her several times already, short BBW, blonde hair, stays near BMC. Usually 60 for BBFSCIP. Nice woman and no drama. Clean and accommodating. Picked her up and complaint that no one picked her up all night / morning, which I call BS. But, anyways. Get to our spot and I said my customary rate, which is always the same with her and she sarcastically said 150. I stared at her for a good 10-seconds without saying anything and finally, she said I was joking.

No, I don't believe she was joking and I was close to just throwing her out and make her walk back. As I was putting my pants back on, she said she was joking and we can proceed. WTF. I gave her what I always gave, pounded the shit out of it and called it morning. That's what happens when a SW gets comfortable with you and they think they can start taking advantage of us. I don't know who gave her 150, or if they did. But, she's got a lot of sack to even ask.

Dumped her off near BMC, I didn't bother saying, "Have a good day" or anything. That's the last time I'm going to see her. She was blonde, wore a white jacket and black leggings with a backpack.

Cdeez1
03-03-23, 20:25
I saw her this AM around 5:30. Seen her several times already, short BBW, blonde hair, stays near BMC. Usually 60 for BBFSCIP. Nice woman and no drama. Clean and accommodating. Picked her up and complaint that no one picked her up all night / morning, which I call BS. But, anyways. Get to our spot and I said my customary rate, which is always the same with her and she sarcastically said 150. I stared at her for a good 10-seconds without saying anything and finally, she said I was joking.

No, I don't believe she was joking and I was close to just throwing her out and make her walk back. As I was putting my pants back on, she said she was joking and we can proceed. WTF. I gave her what I always gave, pounded the shit out of it and called it morning. That's what happens when a SW gets comfortable with you and they think they can start taking advantage of us. I don't know who gave her 150, or if they did. But, she's got a lot of sack to even ask.

Dumped her off near BMC, I didn't bother saying, "Have a good day" or anything. That's the last time I'm going to see her. She was blonde, wore a white jacket and black leggings with a backpack.40 max only fellas please stop overpaying these street cretins.

Max Walker86
03-04-23, 05:40
I heard from a girl at nms that sunny passed away from a drug overdose.

This always happens to innocent people.

CoolKid96
03-04-23, 19:09

This always happens to innocent people.Shame.

Her real name was Deleted by Admin and she died a couple of weeks ago. She was a nice lady, and this is the common and unfortunate end to this lifestyle.

MBeamg
03-05-23, 00:44

Dumped her off near BMC, I didn't bother saying, "Have a good day" or anything. That's the last time I'm going to see her. She was blonde, wore a white jacket and black leggings with a backpack.Did she have teeth?

Wiseass
03-05-23, 01:30

This always happens to innocent people.Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

Second one with the gold purse is sunny, she will blow you-cim and suck the balls if asked.

Nice lady.She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.

Mattis1775
03-05-23, 07:25
Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.The one in the photo, I've seen twice months ago. Session was decent. But, she smelled on both occasions. Constantly seeing her every AM and kept passing her as I wasn't interested. Haven't seen her for awhile and if she upgrade to STG, then it explains it.

Mattis1775
03-05-23, 07:26
Did she have teeth?LOL. Yes, she did. She didn't have drug marks. But, that doesn't mean anything. She was well dressed. But, still had that smell. Stays at a women's shelter (not Pine Street) near BMC. She made that ugly face look as she can't take a dick, grunting and moaning the whole time. Pretty face. But, decent service. Sorry, can't have both I guess.

Max Walker86
03-05-23, 12:08
Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

Get into and stay in rehab programs.

Wiseass
03-05-23, 12:45
Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

Get into and stay in rehab programs.A Member PMed me Sunny's Facebook link. I was able to see better Pics than the one posted here. They look very similar, could be sisters, but aren't the same person. I haven't seen Samantha's Ad pop up on STG in a bit, so made me wonder when I read your Post.

GoBluth
03-05-23, 15:39
Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

Get into and stay in rehab programs.Then there'll really be nobody out on the streets. Drugs are good for the streetwalking industry.

Boston99
03-05-23, 21:34
A Member PMed me Sunny's Facebook link. I was able to see better Pics than the one posted here. They look very similar, could be sisters, but aren't the same person. I haven't seen Samantha's Ad pop up on STG in a bit, so made me wonder when I read your Post.FYI I have solid info samantha is in rehab.

Wiseass
03-06-23, 13:26
FYI I have solid info samantha is in rehab.That's a surprise! Her Drug Dealer BF Rick died last year of an OD, so it took awhile to hit Rock Bottom. Good Luck to Her!

Mattis1775
03-06-23, 14:29
Found Caroline this morning (big blonde one), she was wearing black leggings, knee high boots and a Top Gun type of bomber jacket. She was hot. Did my usual BBFSCIP with her and said goodbye. Apparently, I beat out three other Mongers and they were turning around before I scooped her up. She's one of my favorites when she's out. If she was cleaned up, she would look amazing in a dress!

Prior to picking up Caroline, I found a dark skinned Latina, orange leather pants and knee high boots. Not sure what's going on with the knee high boots, must've been a lot in the donation box. I've seen her before. She wanted 60 for CBJ. Yes, CBJ. I told her I'll give her 50 for BBBJCIM. She said that'll be 100. I turned around heading back to NMS. That's when she started talking her prices down. By that time, I didn't want to see her. I actually wanted BBFS. Dropped her off at the diner. She exited and asked if I can give her 10 for her time! SMH. I drove off.

If anyone else picked her up, please share.

Glenn Q
03-07-23, 01:00
Found Caroline this morning (big blonde one), she was wearing black leggings, knee high boots and a Top Gun type of bomber jacket. She was hot. Did my usual BBFSCIP with her and said goodbye. Apparently, I beat out three other Mongers and they were turning around before I scooped her up. She's one of my favorites when she's out. If she was cleaned up, she would look amazing in a dress!

Caroline is one of the best out there. Scooped her the night before, always friendly, no hassle.

She does look amazing cleaned up in a dress. The first time I picked her up was a few years back, in the summer. She was wearing a short white sun dress, thick, tanned legs, and wearing a cool pair of glasses that accentuated those pretty blue eyes. Chill then, chill now.

Definitely worth the scoop.

Member #6423
03-08-23, 10:08

Prior to picking up Caroline, I found a dark skinned Latina, orange leather pants and knee high boots. Not sure what's going on with the knee high boots, must've been a lot in the donation box. I've seen her before. She wanted 60 for CBJ. Yes, CBJ. I told her I'll give her 50 for BBBJCIM. She said that'll be 100. I turned around heading back to NMS. That's when she started talking her prices down. By that time, I didn't want to see her. I actually wanted BBFS. Dropped her off at the diner. She exited and asked if I can give her 10 for her time! SMH. I drove off.

If anyone else picked her up, please share.Do you mind to share where and at what time did you get Caroline?

Mattis1775
03-08-23, 16:24
https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/female-escorts/caucasian_w/amateur-porn-star--head-nurse-/886361620234

Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

Here is her response:

"Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.

Cdeez1
03-08-23, 18:16
https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/female-escorts/caucasian_w/amateur-porn-star--head-nurse-/886361620234

Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

Here is her response:

"Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.LOL. Anyone paying that absurd amount for that needs a stoning.

Glenn Q
03-08-23, 18:30

Here is her response:

Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.100% agree.

On the "Ho Stroll" (aka NMS), Fiona was well worth the 50-60 for BJ and FS. High end escort rates? RUFKM?

I don't think I'd pay her 100, even if she were hosting out of the Ritz, but if there are those who are paying her rates, then go for it.

She might have a pimp / handler working her number.

Gianni Versace
03-08-23, 18:38
100% agree.

On the "Ho Stroll" (aka NMS), Fiona was well worth the 50-60 for BJ and FS. High end escort rates? RUFKM?

I don't think I'd pay her 100, even if she were hosting out of the Ritz, but if there are those who are paying her rates, then go for it.

She might have a pimp / handler working her number.Those guys are the ones that is ruining the pussy market for all of us.

Jr Koff
03-08-23, 20:00
Those guys are the ones that is ruining the pussy market for all of us.Absolutely agree. In all likelihood, she does have a handler. Around the casinos, there are always going to be suckers who don't know that she was SW or are too horned up to notice. Plus, if she sees one guy for $500, it's a lot less dudes she has to see to make a score.

Gianni Versace
03-08-23, 23:01
Absolutely agree. In all likelihood, she does have a handler. Around the casinos, there are always going to be suckers who don't know that she was SW or are too horned up to notice. Plus, if she sees one guy for $500, it's a lot less dudes she has to see to make a score.Who is to say her pimp is not making most of the profit? Is t that what usually happens?