PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

MeatMan
03-22-07, 11:33
I did some strolling in Chelsea last night around 10PM. Obviously the 1st place I try is Cross St nearby the Stanley. One word...dead. What made it that way? There was a LE parked right in the interesction, so that was a no-go. Strolled down nearby Dunkins on Everett Ave?...Nada!. Called it quits on Chelsea.

I then go to my stomping grounds? two lowly looking crackwhores. One with a shopping bag full of junk on Qunicy St. and the other one nearby the bait and tackle shop was a googly-eyed woman with glasses as big as saucers. Form then on, I didn't see anything else, so I went home with my dick in my hand. Somethings gotta give here!. Leaving for Thailand April 12, so that should relieve my stress. :(

I'll give it another shot possibly this weekend.

MeatMan

Bill Buxton
03-22-07, 12:24
yOU GOT SOME EXTRA SPACE ON THE FLIGHT? I WANT TO TRY THE AREAS YOU TOLD ME ABOUT BEFORE.I never did get over there but most of the guys said they love the place.Paying after the provider did her thing is reason enough for me to give it a try.A friend and I want to try COSTA RICA,any thoughts on that?

Just the travel difference in cash and time in the air is a good reason.Fuck 20 plus hours travel time is enough to make anyone weak.Did you here about a street clean up going on in and around bha?The gal I saw last night said they were sweeping the area for trolls,is that true?

Cold,no gals,and nothing worth looking at anywhere,unreal.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
03-22-07, 12:54
I see that most of the eastern seaboard is getting slow or stopped in the whoowa dept.The bronx was a wonderful playground at one time.42nd street in the apple was up and running,as was A/C and also deleware.Now the only thing there are thoughts from yesteryear.Looks like FLA,is feeling the lack of street strollers also.

I have seen some great looking providers on the boards pitching there cause but what the hell is 3-4-5 hundred per hour.There is not one gal imho worth that kind of cash.We have all had our share of good and bad ass but do you think an hourly rate at those prices is worth the cost?Money is money but there are alternatives to that kind of pricing.Supply and demand is the only reason for the high cost.They get the cash because some are paying that kind of jack.

After all you can rent a car,fly south,and get a hotel,FLA,LV,LA, for what 1 hour of time with an internet pitching whoowa wants today.What the FUCKKKKKK!!!!!I know some or most are married and have a gf but still,fly somewhere and put the ball and chain in the room, and get some track stars where ever you go.Let the little lady get a spa,or sit by the pool,or a facial and you fire up the rental car and get some strange pussy.Ask MM,he will tell you There are many sight seeing tours around the country he visits and the countries in asia want people to visit for more than sex.They are cleaning up the douch bags that flow in there for the rest of there lives and just fuck up the place.(I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GUYS THAT GO NEVER EXTEND THERE STAY AND ARE HEEPS OF SHIT PENNYLESS FUCKING UP THE WORKS THERE)Backpackers are getting pushed along as well as others from around the globe.There are some beautiful gals,and countryside to see in other places here and abroad.Why pay for some prom queen that is kicking her cash back to her Pimp or whoever and getting 1-10 good ones for your 3-4 hundred dollar donation.(THATS RIGHT,I am sure I am not the only guy that gets fucked up by the providers saying there great and finding out after the donation is put away they suck!!)If I had all the cash back I have spent on what I thought was gonna be good and was not good I could go away somewhere for 2 years.What about the question "are you good honey?"YES,I AM THE BEST!! After 30 seconds you find out the real truth,you should have stayed home and rubbed one out in a sock,or punched the clown.

Yes thats right spend the night with a gal (IN ASIA)drug free and all night or longer for 10-24 usd.And they will treat you like a KING.I am sure unlike you have ever been treated before.

One more thing,IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW AND HAPPY DO NOT GO! DO NOT GO(TO ASIA).I am sure when you get back someone will be packing her bags.

B.B...

Opebo
03-22-07, 18:55
Yes thats right spend the night with a gal (IN ASIA)drug free and all night or longer for 10-24 usd.And they will treat you like a KING.I am sure unlike you have ever been treated before.

I think it is safe to assume you are mainly talking about Thailand here. I'm currently residing in Thailand and alas you are a bit out of date with those prices. More like $30-90 for all night, if she'll go all night. Short time is $15-60 typically. The scene is rapidly deteriorating in quality, and the government is slowly but surely eliminating it. Still better than Sex Prison USA, but you'ld better visit soon before it is gone.

MeatMan
03-22-07, 19:28
I think it is safe to assume you are mainly talking about Thailand here. I'm currently residing in Thailand and alas you are a bit out of date with those prices. More like $30-90 for all night, if she'll go all night. Short time is $15-60 typically. The scene is rapidly deteriorating in quality, and the government is slowly but surely eliminating it. Still better than Sex Prison USA, but you'ld better visit soon before it is gone.

Holy shit on a shingle!! What are you doing here! LOL! :D

Anyway I'd Slightly disagree with you on that, They're are a few providers in the section of Saphan Kwai that would be willing to go with you all night for 40-50USD and in some cases a bit less depending on what your tastes are. I've had my share.

Hey...Those Beach Road girls in Pattaya?? *nudge, nudge* ;) ;)

Celtic 1
03-22-07, 21:46
Hello Gents, I know this is off topic, but with the threads here of other countries I wanted to ask, does anyone know a good cheap way to get to Asia. I have a great friend in Singapore I want to see, but high air fares are a pain to deal with so any good ideas that work for cheap international air fare to Asia. PM me if you can as not to take up too much space here that is off topic.

Thanks,

Mike

MeatMan
03-23-07, 19:43
Hello Gents, I know this is off topic, but with the threads here of other countries I wanted to ask, does anyone know a good cheap way to get to Asia. I have a great friend in Singapore I want to see, but high air fares are a pain to deal with so any good ideas that work for cheap international air fare to Asia. PM me if you can as not to take up too much space here that is off topic.

Thanks,

Mike

Celtic,

I did a bit of searching around for a good deal from Boston to Singapore, the best I found was on Orbitz for 1K. The prices do change quickly. Hope what little info I could find helped.

Bill Buxton
03-27-07, 08:37
Look What You Get For 20 Dollars A Night.

Bill Buxton
03-27-07, 08:58
This is a sample of what you get over there for short time 3-5 hrs for 10 bucks.Or longtime (all night and half the next day) for 24 dollars.Yes even sisters.

Bill Buxton
03-27-07, 09:05
This is a gal off the cold streets of the bean.She was nice and warm when she hit the bed.All weekend for the high cost of food warm shower and some nice cooking.And who said they all want cash.Yes she did get some cash to go home with.

Now that the picture thing is up and running here you will see just what type of finds the BS slinger B.B.gets when others get nothing.And no these are not net pics there in my condo at the beach.Lots more where these came from fellas.

B.B...

WebDog
03-27-07, 13:10
This is a gal off the cold streets of the bean.She was nice and warm when she hit the bed.All weekend for the high cost of food warm shower and some nice cooking.And who said they all want cash.Yes she did get some cash to go home with.

Now that the picture thing is up and running here you will see just what type of finds the BS slinger B.B.gets when others get nothing.And no these are not net pics there in my condo at the beach.Lots more where these came from fellas.

B.B...
NICE! Is she a regular? Looks like 3-4 different outfits.

James Woods
03-27-07, 13:43

B.B...She looks like one I used to visit in the Revere Beach area. Did you catch a name?

Bill Buxton
03-27-07, 15:06
I have not had any contact from her for 9 months.I tried her number she is living in NH, now.I will give out some info when I have more.She is a good gal,no more chemicals when I saw her last,now who knows.She is calm,sweet,clean,nice gal.

B.B.

Stephano
03-27-07, 22:04
Hate to be the barror (sp?) of bad news, but just keep a heads up. 5 more "john's" busted in "district 2" where ever the hell that is. (I think maybe BHA?) anyway check it out. March 25th www.bpdnews.com

HornyAsianKid
03-27-07, 22:25
I was on an errand in chelsea and decided to see if anything good was prowling on the streets at 8PM. Luckily I saw a very nice look MILF type. Said her name is Jen, Portugese ,28, (but i would say more like 34), regardless, about a size 7, Ds tittes, average ass and a few stretch marks. She was normal looking and by no means a crackwhore. I even enjoyed touching her face. Could've pass for a soccer mom. My standard are pretty high and i would take this one out in public with me. Very good facial features along with good attitude. Did not have a phone. I think she's going through some financial problems and this street walkng might be temporarily. She did tell me where she lives and would welcome me but for the whole sabang on another day. I'll definitely take that offer.

Ended up getting a cover wei wei for 40. Didnt feel comfortable in chelsea cause it's not my area.

ps. I remember someone posting something a while ago about a hot looking milf but once you take off her clothes, her skin is running away from her body. Is this the same one? I didnt touch her that much to find out. Can anyone confirm?

Phat Bastard
03-27-07, 22:31
Hate to be the barror (sp?) of bad news, but just keep a heads up. 5 more "john's" busted in "district 2" where ever the hell that is. (I think maybe BHA?) anyway check it out. March 25th www.bpdnews.comI did a google search on "boston police districts" and came up with this.

A-1 Downtown/Beacon Hill/Chinatown/Charlestown
A-7 East Boston
B-2 Roxbury/Mission Hill
B-3 Mattapan/North Dorchester
C-6 South Boston
C-11 Dorchester
D-4 Back Bay/Sound End/Fenway
D-14 Allston/Brighton
E-5 West Roxbury/Roslindale
E-13 Jamaica Plain
E-18 Hyde Park

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=boston+police+districts&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

So it looks like it was in Roxbury/Mission Hill.

Bill Buxton
03-28-07, 06:06
That gal I had in my vehicle last week said they were cracking down the po po that is in the area.I did see lots of undercover cars around.Dark colored ford's and yes they have lights inside.

B.B...

Yankee 617
03-28-07, 10:51
As the discussion seems to have wandered.

My mongering has been mostly overseas. Just a bit in Canada and my few experiences here in the USA are too sad to even talk about. "Overseas" includes Europe (Spain, Netherlands, Soviet Union, among others) as well as Australia, Brazil, Argentina, China and Philippines. I would like to visit Colombia as well as various other Asian destinations. My choices are frequently guided by exchange rates so Europe has not been a choice destination for quite a few years now. Brazil was a top mongering destination for me for about 5 years and I have many fond memories, but the exchange rate is not as favorable as it once was so now I'm focusing more on Asia.

From my perspective. The whole USA (not just here in Boston/Cambridge) is a sexual dead zone. I like to visit Montreal when I can. Its a fabulous city in the summer (festivals, nightlife, music, food) even when mongering isn't factored in and, in my view, the mongering there is the best in North America (but still is far inferior ot South America, Asia, and Europe). Montreal mongering prices can be high but I've found better prices can be had, if you hunt hard for them, in the northern suburbs (e. G. , Laval).

Worldwide, Asia may be tops for mongering. But my experience there is limited so far (just 1 trip to China and Philippines, both excellent mongering destinations). I think South America (including Central America and the Carribbean) is probably a very close second, and Europe a distant third, with Montreal close behind in fourth place. After that, there seem to be few contenders worth mentioning.

In South America, Brazil has been a favorite and frequent destination. Particularly the Northeast of Brazil. While I've had fun in Rio, I find the value better (and the attitude more relaxed) in smaller cities like Fortaleza, Recife, Maceio, Belo Horizonte, Salvadore, Curatiba, Joinville, Santa Catarina, and many others. From what I've read, Sao Paulo seems to have an enormous variety of mongering opportunities. But its an enormous city with no beach and a significant level of petty crime (e. G. , theft) so I've not yet visited there. Argentina has very beautiful women but their prices are high. I've enjoyed Colombian women during my travels in Spain and Canada and like them very much. Columbia itself still has a favorable exchange rate, so its high on my list and I hope to get there soon. Maybe this year.

If it were not for some responsibilities I have here. And the fact that I am addicted to my salary. I would spend virtually all my time living overseas. Presently, I only get to travel & monger for about 4 weeks each year.

===========================================

Greetings everyone,

As the editor of this forum it is my job to see that the topics of the individual forums do not "wander". Therefor, this report must be the last report in Boston Streetwalker thread on travel to foreign countries.

Those of you who are interesting in traveling to foreign countries to get laid, or those of you who simply want to discuss the subject, are cordially invited to join my other forum at www.internationalsexguide.info.

Thanks,

Jackson

MeatMan
03-28-07, 15:26
I did a google search on "boston police districts" and came up with this.

A-1 Downtown/Beacon Hill/Chinatown/Charlestown
A-7 East Boston
B-2 Roxbury/Mission Hill
B-3 Mattapan/North Dorchester
C-6 South Boston
C-11 Dorchester
D-4 Back Bay/Sound End/Fenway
D-14 Allston/Brighton
E-5 West Roxbury/Roslindale
E-13 Jamaica Plain
E-18 Hyde Park

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=boston+police+districts&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

So it looks like it was in Roxbury/Mission Hill.

For The record, I am snug as a bug in a rug! :D

Bk British 01
03-29-07, 15:57
ps. I remember someone posting something a while ago about a hot looking milf but once you take off her clothes, her skin is running away from her body. Is this the same one? I didnt touch her that much to find out. Can anyone confirm?

I remember writing about that and I refered to it as a very good packaging job with p*ss poor presentation.

Phat Bastard
03-29-07, 18:39
For The record, I am snug as a bug in a rug! :D

You be careful out there Meat, they seem to be concentrating on your mongering areas lately, although since they just did the sting there you may be safe for a while.
I know back in the late 90's when they used to do Operation Squeeze in the CT/Bay Village areas, they used to do it once a month so you used to have three safe weekends in between. I don't know if that's the pattern anymore.

Personally though Meat, I don't how you do what we do where you do it, nevermind on foot. You must be one hell of a big bastard, a crazy bastard or a big crazy bastard.:)

Boston Apple
03-30-07, 22:45
I don't post all that frequently, but check the boards from time to time. I thought I should report the LE activity I noticed last night, though.

About 1am, I decided to hit the Chelsea area to see what I could find for $25. My loop there goes past the HS, and covers about an eight block area. Not only were there cruisers parked in the normal spot down near the town center on Broadway, but there were at least two LEOs on actual foot patrol covering pretty much my same loop.

Needless to say, I beat feet out of there.

Keep it safe, guys.

Apple

Bk British 01
03-31-07, 01:30
Now that I am back I have something to report:

I decided to stay out of Boston because of the Guardian Angel thing. No need to go looking for trouble. With that being the case, my car and I headed over to Chelsea. On the first loop around the area I found this very nice looking WSW by the Hotel Stanley. Very nice attitude very nice look and technique to die for. Headed over to my "Bat Cave" and got a very good CBJ for .20 and she very very much deserved the .10 tip we talked previously to doing the deed. Totally totally, something to brag about AWSOME!

Now if that wasn't enough I saw this other HSW in a tight black spandix dress that looked like LEO so I pulled over and headed into the Walk In Pub on Broadway to see if I was right. I can't say that she diffently was LEO but when someone picked her up off was a marked LEO after the poor soul. Keep in mind I didn't see the bust if any around the corner but I have a high level of suspesion.

With that over and after enjoy (1) beer, I cruised over to the PA to see if there was anything good on the way out. Once again score, I little plump WSW brunette young looking face. A little bit quite but I lucked out since she too excelled at her craft. It was a long BBBJCIM no spitting (QUALITY!) for .30. Next time I see any of these 2 I will definelty do a pick up.

I hope you guys have had as much luck as I did tonight. I know these nights are far... VERY far in between.

Later,

Your Fav. Brit

Viejo
03-31-07, 03:12
...Now if that wasn't enough I saw this other HSW in a tight black spandix dress that looked like LEO so I pulled over and headed into the Walk In Pub on Broadway to see if I was right. I can't say ...

It sounds like she got into the car...I'd bet that it was not a sting, because the lady cops don't actually get in and let you drive off with them in the car...they may open a door, but they'll stand outside the car. There may have been a bust later, but I don't think it was a sting.

Bk British 01
03-31-07, 03:28
Hey Viejo

You're probably right. That something that I know all the time but for some reason decided to have a brain fart. I guess when you go into situation rather paranoid you always think worst case scenario.

MeatMan
03-31-07, 11:57
Personally though Meat, I don't how you do what we do where you do it, nevermind on foot. You must be one hell of a big bastard, a crazy bastard or a big crazy bastard.:)

I'm both....as I've been told:D

Lay low guys,

Yesterday some young kid got shot on the #23 Bus as it was all over the Herald as well as breaking news on Channel 7. Now the "Po Po" will be on high alert. Also, seeing that the Guardian Angels are back, It's gonna make our hobby a bit difficult.

I hope the "Bloody Bean" era doesn't raise it's ugly head again. Lost too many friends to that:(

WebDog
03-31-07, 15:51
I hope the "Bloody Bean" era doesn't raise it's ugly head again. Lost too many friends to that:(
Hey, out of curiosity, when and what was that?

Bill Buxton
03-31-07, 16:12
Maine got a day with shots fired and an elderly woman shot in her driveway.The son was the one at the biz end of the gun.A 16 hour standoff with the big hats returning fire and the guy dead in the house.16 HRS STANDOFF, and 2 dead.Not a good day anywhere.This was in Auburn 20 miles north of Portland.

What is the Job of the G.ANGELS?How long and why are they in the Bean?Is the GUNPLAY at an all time high now?I did see 3 shot in the local area on the news.One dead,one on the bus transported "not a random shoot as reported on the news"The bus guy I thought they said was critical in the hospital.And the third was ??????

Good time to find an inside AMP with good service,or you regular gal.

B.B...

Phat Bastard
03-31-07, 17:45
Guys seriously, nine guys walking around in red satin jackets is the least of your, mine and our problems.

Be a lot more concerned about baby faced 17 year old gangstaz in black hoodies that'll shoot you for having an angry expression on your face because you had to slam on the brakes when he wandered in front of your car or worse yet, shoot you because he just didn't have anything better to do at the moment.

They'll shoot you over nothing and never give it a second thought.

WebDog
03-31-07, 19:30
Guys seriously, nine guys walking around in red satin jackets is the least of your, mine and our problems.

Be a lot more concerned about baby faced 17 year old ganstaz in black hoodies that'll shoot you for having an angry expression on your face because you had to slam on the brakes when he wandered in front of your car or worse yet, shoot you because he just didn't have anything better to do at the moment.

Ain't that the truth! That sums it all up right there! For my money, I would take 1,000 Guardian Angles in Boston.

Teejay
03-31-07, 21:20

Be a lot more concerned about baby faced 17 year old gangstaz in black hoodies that'll shoot you for having an angry expression on your face because you had to slam on the brakes when he wandered in front of your car or worse yet, shoot you because he just didn't have anything better to do at the moment.

Maybe the SW's should wear hoodies, that way they could do anything that they want and not get the attention of LE. Seems to work for the thugs!

MeatMan
04-01-07, 11:50
Hey, out of curiosity, when and what was that?

1991 I believe. 151 were killed. A bit off-subject guys. Lets get back to the subject...sex! :)

WebDog
04-01-07, 14:42
A bit off-subject guys. Lets get back to the subject...sex! :)
Agreed! Hey, I had PM'd you about your post on Angel, the curvy blond from Dorchester. Did you ever see her?

Bill Buxton
04-02-07, 00:05
BHA is on the move at the lower end past the mobil station.The ct end is dry and no action or traffic on the streets.

Met a gal wanting some service 41 yrs old and a nice bod.She has had a rock problem in the past and was on the pipe again.She was not a good find.Jackie was her name and she was just looking for cash and although polite she was not into the regular service for a fee deal.Wasted time 1 hr and .8 on her before letting her out.

It has been said here before and I will say it again.Do not waste your time on a ROCK STAR.It's only small money but why waste the time on this same old problem.Bad service,excuses after excuses for what ever enters ther fucked up minds while on that shit.

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY,OR LOSS OF IT,

B.B...

Boston Monger
04-02-07, 10:27
I headed there on Saturday night. Not a thing. They even parked a cruiser across from the Hotel Stanley. The Pa was dead also. I spent about 1-2 hours cruising, since I had time on my hands. All the known areas. Gents, there was nothing.

Bill Buxton
04-02-07, 11:51
B.M.

Check out the area around the wang,there is some action there after the local bars close.The 7/11 has its share of local heros hanging so where there is smoke there is fire.

B.B...

MeatMan
04-02-07, 15:44
I headed there on Saturday night. Not a thing. They even parked a cruiser across from the Hotel Stanley. The Pa was dead also. I spent about 1-2 hours cruising, since I had time on my hands. All the known areas. Gents, there was nothing.

I was there afew days ago and what you say is right on the money, I even strolled down towards Everett Avw nearby Dunkin's...nadda

Hot dogs from the factory smelled good though. he he!:D

Lickin Lounger
04-03-07, 00:50
LE is out tonight in full force. I just saw a whole bunch of LE's arrest several BSWs in the Marginal Rd/Tremont St/Melrose St/Arlington St area. They had one handcuffed, putting her in a cruiser on Arlington. Around the corner, there were two more cruisers surrounding 3 other SWs. None of them looked like trannies to me. I don't do the SW scene, but I thought I'd post this for the sake of those who do.

Boston Monger
04-03-07, 09:34
LE is out tonight in full force. I just saw a whole bunch of LE's arrest several BSWs in the Marginal Rd/Tremont St/Melrose St/Arlington St area. They had one handcuffed, putting her in a cruiser on Arlington. Around the corner, there were two more cruisers surrounding 3 other SWs. None of them looked like trannies to me. I don't do the SW scene, but I thought I'd post this for the sake of those who do.

I haven't seen that many SW's in CT in years

Phat Bastard
04-03-07, 18:40
I haven't seen that many SW's in CT in years

I was just thinking the same thing.

I'm still searching my memory but I don't think I've seen one, except for trannies, this whole year.

Boston Monger
04-04-07, 11:13
I was just thinking the same thing.

I'm still searching my memory but I don't think I've seen one, except for trannies, this whole year.

the LAST time I saw more than two in an hour was over two years ago.

the LAST time I saw more than two who were DECENT was three years ago at the PA.

the LAST time I saw so many I had a hard time chosing was Lawrence maybe four years ago.

Phat Bastard
04-04-07, 20:54
the LAST time I saw more than two in an hour was over two years ago.

the LAST time I saw more than two who were DECENT was three years ago at the PA.

the LAST time I saw so many I had a hard time chosing was Lawrence maybe four years ago.

Now that you mention it, the last time I had a hard time choosing was during that surge in the summer of 1999 starting a few weeks before the all-star game at Fenway.

Although I did see a few pairs a few times on or near Cortez last year. At least I think they were SW's anyway.

Boston Monger
04-05-07, 11:23
Forget about it, the street scene as we remember is gone a thing of the past.

Last 3 contacts I've had are from the internet, all former street walkers.

They all say the same, less hassle, no more walking in bad weather, prices are much higher, especially from men who don't know any better.

Internet is so hot, that pimps are working the net, calling girls as Johns, to get the girls into their stable.

Look at the boards, most talk is AMP, and strip clubs.

Some citys have no post for months, gentlemen it's over as we knew it.

Sure you will always have a stray crackhead walking, bit that's it.

Look to the internet

LE is cracking down hard on the internets. Look for a resurgence on the streets. It won't last, but it's a coming

Viejo
04-05-07, 13:37
LE is cracking down hard on the internets. Look for a resurgence on the streets. It won't last, but it's a coming
...LE doesn't have the resources to even make a little dent in the internet action. They'll make a few busts here and there for effect, hoping for a paranoid reaction on the part of both providers and customers.

Plus, LE gets the stupid providers who work out of the same location for too long - more and more of them are learning that they gotta stay on the move, just as they did on the street. Hopping from motel to motel, never staying for more than a day or so, changing telephone numbers, moving to different websites, etc. etc. make them nearly impossible to nail down.

It's almost ludicrous - does anyone really think that LE can stop a sex industry that generates more revenues than all the major spectator sports combined?

Boston Monger
04-05-07, 13:54
...LE doesn't have the resources to even make a little dent in the internet action. They'll make a few busts here and there for effect, hoping for a paranoid reaction on the part of both providers and customers.

Plus, LE gets the stupid providers who work out of the same location for too long - more and more of them are learning that they gotta stay on the move, just as they did on the street. Hopping from motel to motel, never staying for more than a day or so, changing telephone numbers, moving to different websites, etc. etc. make them nearly impossible to nail down.

It's almost ludicrous - does anyone really think that LE can stop a sex industry that generates more revenues than all the major spectator sports combined?

yes and no. I think they are making a big dent on CL. I think the escort agencies are flying high. But what about Joe six-pack? Most guys can barely hide $40 from their wives and let's face it, that is the bulk of the trade. Married men. IMO, one of two things will happen. The price on the internets will approach street level or SW's will make a comeback. Who can afford $100-150 a pop? Back in the day, you'd head out with a Jackson and that was that.

Bk British 01
04-05-07, 14:43
I was out and about in Chelsea and CT on Sunday night. I had lots of time on my hands so I started around 630pm in Chelsea. Well around 930 I found Deb (WSW), who I mentioned previously, in Bay Village. For who ever asked before, she's from Maine.

Upon getting to my hiding spot got a great GREAT BBBJCIM for .20 and a .05 tip for excellent service. On a side note she had a nice pair of tight jeans and great set of heels... NICE.

Good luck everyone I hope to post tonight after my hunting trip.

Later

Phat Bastard
04-05-07, 20:16
Forget about it, the street scene as we remember is gone a thing of the past.

Last 3 contacts I've had are from the internet, all former street walkers.

They all say the same, less hassle, no more walking in bad weather, prices are much higher, especially from men who don't know any better.

Internet is so hot, that pimps are working the net, calling girls as Johns, to get the girls into their stable.

Look at the boards, most talk is AMP, and strip clubs.

Some citys have no post for months, gentlemen it's over as we knew it.

You paint a sad but accurate picture. I know of one of the girls on CL who used to work the streets too. Nice girl actually. I picked her up one night on Tyler st (?) years ago, right after her Pimp had smacked her around. Poor kid started crying. I paid her for a blowjob so she wouldn't get in trouble with him but we never went through with it. I may be a monger but I'm not a heartless animal.

That Pimps working the net thing is like they used to do way back when, driving around and trying to pick up independents.

Phat Bastard
04-05-07, 20:31
yes and no. I think they are making a big dent on CL. I think the escort agencies are flying high. But what about Joe six-pack? Most guys can barely hide $40 from their wives and let's face it, that is the bulk of the trade. Married men. IMO, one of two things will happen. The price on the internets will approach street level or SW's will make a comeback. Who can afford $100-150 a pop? Back in the day, you'd head out with a Jackson and that was that.

It seems the going rate right now on CL is 150 for a half hour and 200 for an hour. I'm so desperate I'm about to crack but for the most part, who the fuck can pay 200 bucks for an orgasm or two?

Do these chicks think that's actually a reasonable amount to charge for an hours work?

Don't they know that they'd make more money (but also do more work) if they charged a lot less.

MeatMan
04-05-07, 21:05
Don't they know that they'd make more money (but also do more work) if they charged a lot less.

Like Greek Tammy for example. The full package for a Benjamin. You"d think the other girls would get a fucking clue, but nooooooooooo!:rolleyes:

Bill Buxton
04-06-07, 01:51
I have taken 2 trips down the pike and found two gals and the best of the two was a 6 on the sw scale.After two tanks of gas,food,coffee,smokes,and the cash for the entertainment thats 50% of the cost of my in flight back to asia.

Fuck these nasty high priced whooooowas! they give 2 minute service for what I get for five days.The service now is a hj WOW! big deal,the quality of the pigs now is low and the attatudes are NASTY.Meat was right why would anyone want to reduce himself to the quality and prices that are here now.He told me not to come back what a mistake that was getting off the bird here.

As bad as anyones wife looks or what she does behind closed doors they should stay home not try and better your hand around here.Dope filled minds, nasty cracks, and steep prices, who do they think they are??Supply and demand,thats what keeps the price up.Guys are setting there sights on low quality and the gals are getting the cash.Two or three years back the same providers asking for 3-4 hundred per hr. could not flag a freight train!!!Read the boards look at the photo section!!! thats shit!Read the international side here, and go away fir a week or two,where there is some value in you hard earned dollar.I never thought there would come a day in my life when I would ever worry about the cash for service.I will never spend 3-4 hundred on the most qualified providers listed stateside here.Whoooooowas,handjobs,and $200 per half hr,who would ever do that,"much better I don't add any names you know who you are"And YES "ME" driving around for 6-8 hrs looking at parked cars,LE, and not much else.And also getting husseled out of some cash last week from a crack head.

Stay home save the cash send the old lady to jenny craig and stop driving the demand up.Save that $40 a week for the next flight across the water.S.AMERICE is only 7 hrs or so from logan and your cash goes farther.There are some gals here on the E-G board from other places check them out.Not so long ago they were littered all over the place here but not now.The place has gone to hell and lets see if and when it comes back.That could be a long wait with that tree trunk sprouting from your nickers.

I will look out over the bare streets on my monday flight out of here wondering who is getting that 200 dollar half hr. special now.

B.B...

Phat Bastard
04-06-07, 06:15
Like Greek Tammy for example. The full package for a Benjamin. You"d think the other girls would get a fucking clue, but nooooooooooo!:rolleyes:

Meat, I remember her selling for that price too so I know that you're right when you say that.

But unfortunately, she learned from them rather than they learned from her.:(

She's now 200 an hour and she's "gracious" enough to allow two pops.
Although she does charge the same price for Greek that they charge for regular sex.

http://nh.craigslist.org/ers/306893762.html

True Hobbiest
04-06-07, 07:14
Hey PB and MM,

Yea, Tammy at one time was a low cost quality provider....and at a Benjamin I could even put up with her non-stop talking (even when her mouth was full, LOL). But for Two Benny's, I'd have to tape her mouth shut as part of the deal.

Stay safe and play safe,
TH

Boston Monger
04-06-07, 10:00
It seems the going rate right now on CL is 150 for a half hour and 200 for an hour. I'm so desperate I'm about to crack but for the most part, who the fuck can pay 200 bucks for an orgasm or two?

Do these chicks think that's actually a reasonable amount to charge for an hours work?

that is the price. And let me tell you, CL is no bargain. It is 100% bait and switch. I only made out once with a good deal. Every other time, it was some illegal who was at least 40 lbs over weight. For that kind of money, I'm expecting what I saw advertised. The only time you get what you see is through an escort agency and then you are paying $250+.

It's gotsa give. I do not know of anyone who can continue to fork out that kind of scratch. No siree. That is why I think the streets will make a comeback. The girls still need the $$$, and we want the, well you know.

MeatMan
04-06-07, 11:03
Well that's funny guys, because this past Monday we got down to business and no chatter. She gave a great no-rush BJ that lasted 5-10 minutes, followed by some good pounding action! I have no complaints about her at all!:)

After the deed, we talked abit. She mentioned along the line that she had she has 14 dogs...................Ooooo-k.

Oh and she's ALWAYS getting flagged by the competition..gotta love it. Leaving for Thailand next week! FINALLY!

Phat Bastard
04-06-07, 18:42
Hey PB and MM,
Yea, Tammy at one time was a low cost quality provider....and at a Benjamin I could even put up with her non-stop talking (even when her mouth was full, LOL). But for Two Benny's, I'd have to tape her mouth shut as part of the deal.

After the deed, we talked abit. She mentioned along the line that she had she has 14 dogs...................Ooooo-k.

Oh and she's ALWAYS getting flagged by the competition..gotta love it. Leaving for Thailand next week! FINALLY!

I can hear her now:

Blah blah blah blah did I mention blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah that I have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 14 dogs blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah?

Thanks for confirming that the bad ones flag the good ones. I had seen good deals flagged almost right away and I suspected that was going on.

Although even after it gets removed from CL, it's still on Listpic.:)

Rito1
04-06-07, 21:42
that is the price. And let me tell you, CL is no bargain. It is 100% bait and switch. I only made out once with a good deal. Every other time, it was some illegal who was at least 40 lbs over weight. For that kind of money, I'm expecting what I saw advertised. The only time you get what you see is through an escort agency and then you are paying $250+.

It's gotsa give. I do not know of anyone who can continue to fork out that kind of scratch. No siree. That is why I think the streets will make a comeback. The girls still need the $$$, and we want the, well you know.

If you think the streets are coming back you are crazy. There are to many girls and not enough cops to do anything. And as long as people keep paying those prices they will stay up. If a girl does 2 dates a day that will pay for the hotel room & put over $. in her pocketbook and you know most girls do more than 2 a day.

Bill Buxton
04-07-07, 05:31
If you think the streets are coming back you are crazy. There are to many girls and not enough cops to do anything. And as long as people keep paying those prices they will stay up. If a girl does 2 dates a day that will pay for the hotel room & put over $. in her pocketbook and you know most girls do more than 2 a day.

You are right they do many more than that per day.The thing is how many of the girls do you know that have ANYTHING?? Most are making the same jack as a good lawyer,biz owner,and then some but 1 out of every 500 gals have something to show for there long sack time!You can give a monkey a stalk of bananas and if he gives them all away and does not have a plan he will have zere in no time at all.The gals at the top only stay there for a short time and time is running quickley against them beleave you me.This feet in the air biz is HARD on a person they can and most do not stay in the game longtime.People are all the same,creatures of habbit.We all want others to like us,be nice to us, be accepted and be loved.The gals make the money and find out thats all they have, nothing more, cash and just materal things.Most people are not happy with material things only.They miss the other things in life so thats why they drink,drug,and other things filling the voids that make up for the missing WHATEVER.Addiction is from in part the happiness void,the one thats not getting filled and the pleasure they feel is medacation for the part that is missing when they do that shit.It's the same all over! different faces,places, names, and locations, most have the same problems.People think $$$$$$ is the #1 cure for all problems and thats not true.It helps,sure! but it also gives access to biger addictions and pain.

Just like life in other profesions.I would rather flip burgers at BK and save some loot than be a 300 dollar per hr guy flashing the cash and spending it all.Simple is better,and most of the big dollar galls spend all they got!

The streets,Yes they will come back slowley and they will never stop the street action 100%.This is a business like all others.It's a way for an enterprising person to earn a living like all businesses.It gives the person the ability to live there life in whatever fashon they want,depending on what they make.Remember,these are not machines,they are people.We all do what we gotta do each and every day!THINGS WILL NEVER BE LIKE BEFORE, BUT THEY WILL BE BACK THEY ALLWAYS DO.We remember the streets when they were out of control! and that was the american way, excess! never enough! MUCH MORE THAN ENOUGH thats what we all like!MORE THAN WE NEEDED.

This is the same with everything,People in a biz make a living and then they are not happy with that living.They want fame, the big car, the fancy everything.Thats when the table turns,the nice quiet whatever was not enough then came all the problems!

One good gal on an empty street can make more than 20 gal on a busy street.Simple,the 20 gals are all fighting for the 10 guys driving around looking for them.The one gal keeps herself up and does the 1-2 guys she sees and goes home happy.I am sure when times were like before all the gals did not get rich.There were some that did yes,but most at best got by.

Sit back and see when and where the action starts,it will start for sure.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
04-07-07, 06:24
If I was looking to make my fortune off the street I would have a nice wordrobe and a cell phone only.You get a gal with a clear head, nice looking, clean, and smelling good armed with just 1 tool she could clean up!!!

The tool is a cell phone! yes just that combo would make a smart gal good dollars now out here.There are no gals out there now, get some regulars I am sure there could be many.Give out the 411 and stay off the cl and other boards.The guy has seen and knows what the service is already,and will call if she is even at best ok.No LE and not posting the pics all over the net.Quiet,low key and a great money maker for sure!A gal could risk the 2-3-4 nights on the track dodging the LE boys and winnnnn big after getting the contact number out there.I said a smart gal not one standing in one place flagging down every passer by.One guy I know that was running some gals told his gals to keep moving!!It's harder to hit a moving target and that was right move from street to street and get in and out fast not hanging on one corner all night.The smart managers for the gals should be on this now! and get the place rockin again!I am sure most of us would be happy to have 2-3 good working numbers and going inside rather than taking the chance of getting stung riding around.Or getting the old CL 2 step and answering the door and seeing first hand 'YOU ARE NOT THE GAL IN THAT PICTURE SORRY".

B.B...

Bill Buxton
04-08-07, 07:40
CM, You are wrong about what they are.Why are they working to get rid of the funny feeling?????They know they can fuck for a cash retirn!!I would call that a business woman!!Phisical work for a monitary gain, thats enterprising,thats a business.

What do you think the guy in america working each day for cash is any less a business man than a guy with a large store front and all the payments in the world??

A kid walking a dog, a paper route, it's a business,SEX FOR MONEY OLDEST PROFESION IN THE WORLD.

Spelling and and related,who cares about that I am sure you are not making 1600 a day never leaving your bedroom.And I know I am not eather.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
04-08-07, 07:46
We are not talking about business women here.

Look at the ads on CL, a small minority are able to spell, let alone use a comma and periods.

They type in large font.

That is why there are pimps in the sex business, these girls cannot control their money or their lives.

Most if not all the street girls start very YOUNG, fast cash for clothes, etc.
The drugs become the main reason for most in time, if you are able to sweet talk these girls, you have a better chance of lower prices and service.

Personally, I speak from many years of mongering, and "The times they are a changing"

The computer has made the difference, why would a girl need to walk the streets?

They join together two girls rent a hotel room, different hotel each night, run ads on all the internet services out there.

Service the men at 150-250, 3 -4 men each a night, average take,$1600 .

No need to walk the streets for 25-35.

Rhode Island CL, is so popular because it is not a crime to have sex indoors.

Any person getting up and working to make a living doing whatever can be calle a biz man,woman,child.Whats this people not getting there in a limo are nothing.

You missed the point,I said a smart gal could compile numbers contacts off the street work inside for big $$$$$$$$$$$ and never invest in a pc.Never show her face on a PC, and make the same cash.How many business guys have you ever known that have fallen off the chair with drugs ,booze,women,or other addictions??? I know many and they were never street girls.I know more educated assholes that make less than the average hooker or whatever title we want to give her.

So please dont think the gals are dumb.What about Sam Walton,self made starting with nothing.Thats what makes america great have a dream an idea work hard save and fuck the IRS CASH IS KING BABBY AND ALLWAYS WILL BE.I would rather have a thousand a week in CASH than a big job with whoever making more.Low profile,do what you want and nobody knows the difference.Its all about money and brains.

Sounds like the olde ways are not up to speed,no fancy dress no big car no money right.I am sure most of the gals making a thousand a day when they work are making much morethan the guys here posting about the $40 dollars a week they try and hide from there wife!WHAT THE FUCK,REALIST,UNREALIST.

B.B...

Phat Bastard
04-08-07, 10:50
Rhode Island CL, is so popular because it is not a crime to have sex indoors.

Yet it's still not as popular as it should be. On Providence listpic there's 1 page of ads and pics for yesterday, on Boston Listpic there are 9 pages.

I've tried to explain it to girls before that sex for a fee indoors is legal in Rhode Island but they just gave me that, yeah sure okay buddy nod and smile like they thought I was trying to pull something.

We should probably take it upon ourselves to create CL ads with a link to any articles we can find that reference the situation in RI. That way, they and we can conduct business without fear of prosecution.

Here's Boston, Providence and New Hampshire Listpic links for anyone who doesn't already have them.

http://boston.listpic.com/ers

http://providence.listpic.com/ers/

http://nh.listpic.com/ers/

Bk British 01
04-09-07, 02:03
For some strange reason I decided to head on out to see what was around. Not like I am amazing anyone, but it was rather dead in both CT and Chelsea. Well, just about when I was about to bail I saw Deb once again in Bay Village looking as good as ever. I didn't even hold back her typical tip and just handed her .25 for a BBBJCIM.

Great price, great attitute, great personallity, can wait to see her again. Unfortunatly no digits to share.

Later

Phat Bastard
04-09-07, 07:11
Wow, chill out.

Your example of listpic, just shows ads with pictures.

Rhode Island CL has more ads daily than Boston.

CM;

I (PB) mentioned Listpic and he (BB) mentioned the rest.
I carefully worded my previous post so you wouldn't think I was attacking you and BB just talks that way so don't mind us.

Seriously, you and I anyway are just talking so don't take it personally:)
About Bill I'm not always so sure;)

The ratio showing how miniscule Rhode Island CL is, is about the same with Listpic at 1-9 pages versus Boston as it is for the regular CL board at 1-8 1/2 pages on Saturday, so it doesn't actually have more ads than Boston.
I sure as heck wish it did though.

Even on Easter it was 3/4 a page vs 6 1/2 pages so it was just about as bad.

Be Safe

PB

Boston Monger
04-09-07, 12:18
but the bottom line is:
most guys can't go above $50
most guys can't hookup on the internet at home
most guys have to spontaneously cruise

the street will come back

Member #4063
04-09-07, 13:51
PB

Thanks for posting these very helpful. How accurate do you believe them to be, keeping in mind eros and the B & S which goes on there despite pictures?

Thanks

Jack

Phat Bastard
04-09-07, 22:52
PB

Thanks for posting these very helpful. How accurate do you believe them to be, keeping in mind eros and the B & S which goes on there despite pictures?

Thanks

Jack

How accurate are the pics?

Damn, I wish I knew and I wish someone who has more experience than I would answer that.

I see some pics that are actually nude models like this chick (978 9989018 ask for JULIANA) whose pics are actually Kerrie Marie from SCORE magazine, or the ones for half price escorts of the blonde with huge boobs in the pink bra who's actually Faith from inbedwithfaith.net and I read posts from guys saying the pics don't match the person (bait and switch) or they match her 40 pounds or 5 years ago.

The way the streets have been lately I'll be calling some of them soon but for the most part, while technically I can afford 200 for these girls if I go without for a while, I just can't see paying that much for an orgasm or two unless I know she's worth it.
Basically, I just refuse to pay that much on general principle, although I have gotten weak and paid that much at Cheaters a few times over the past few months because it was spontaneous.

All I can say for sure is that Nikki from Randolph who I haven't seen lately was a real pic, Lysa from NH is a real pic, Barbie on the Boston board is a real pic and Jamie on the South Shore is a real pic and maybe a few others that I can't think of but anything else is just a guess. And the only reason I know them is because they've each worked the street at some point.

Meatman's probably the one to ask and even he seems to have had a perfect mix of good and bad from what I can tell.

Phat Bastard
04-09-07, 22:58
but the bottom line is:
most guys can't go above $50
most guys can't hookup on the internet at home
most guys have to spontaneously cruise

the street will come back

Boy, I sure hope you're right about the street because I too just have to spontaneously cruise. After 20+ years it's just part of my psyche.

Cruiser D
04-11-07, 05:49
CM, you are about half right.

Rito1
04-12-07, 00:46

The way the streets have been lately I'll be calling some of them soon but for the most part, while technically I can afford 200 for these girls if I go without for a while, I just can't see paying that much for an orgasm or two unless I know she's worth it.
Basically, I just refuse to pay that much on general principle, although I have gotten weak and paid that much at Cheaters a few times over the past few months because it was spontaneous.

All I can say for sure is that Nikki from Randolph who I haven't seen lately was a real pic, Lysa from NH is a real pic, Barbie on the Boston board is a real pic and Jamie on the South Shore is a real pic and maybe a few others that I can't think of but anything else is just a guess. And the only reason I know them is because they've each worked the street at some point.

Meatman's probably the one to ask and even he seems to have had a perfect mix of good and bad from what I can tell.

nikki is still here but has a new ad with new pix
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/310358511.html

Phat Bastard
04-12-07, 06:23
nikki is still here but has a new ad with new pix
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/310358511.html

Thanks for the post, I sincerely appreciate you trying to help me find a lost provider.:)

But unfortunately, it's a different Nikki. The old one was a blonde with natural tits :(

This is her.
She used to run this set of pics in some of her CL posts.
Until now I never thought of Googling her number (781-963-3004) from one of my old throwaway phones which is how I found these.

Boston Monger
04-12-07, 10:09
went back again the other night, had a few hours to kill. Aside from a young Chiquita in a very short dress, there was a dearth of women of any profession. Pretty sad

Rito1
04-12-07, 20:20
Thanks for the post, I sincerely appreciate you trying to help me find a lost provider.:)

But unfortunately, it's a different Nikki. The old one was a blonde with natural tits :(

This is her.
She used to run this set of pics in some of her CL posts.
Until now I never thought of Googling her number (781-963-3004) from one of my old throwaway phones which is how I found these.

I have seen her post a couple of "old nikki" pix a few months ago. I think she got some heat. Don,t forget all the towns she lists in her ad are around randolph. She lists everything from quincy milton to stoughton brocton. So I still believe that is her.

Phat Bastard
04-13-07, 06:50
I have seen her post a couple of "old nikki" pix a few months ago. I think she got some heat. Don,t forget all the towns she lists in her ad are around randolph. She lists everything from quincy milton to stoughton brocton. So I still believe that is her.They probably work together as mentioned or something like that and there's something funny like a bait and switch going on because I've spent a considerable amount of time mauling blonde Nikki's tits and they don't look anything like the brunette in the pic. And I mean not just older or more tanned or posed differently, I mean that the nips are a completely different size, color and shape, plus the boobs are totally different.

Man did she have some sweet tits when she first started.

OliverTwist
04-13-07, 23:18
Hi Pricks! Whats the report on the magazine street area? used too be pretty consistent in fairly recent times. Always been nervous about BHA "maybee a white boy thing" Dot ave used to be good but in recent times seems hit or miss. what about the bars in that area?

Thanks,

Oliver

WebDog
04-15-07, 10:28
Hi Pricks!Pricks? Who are you talking to?

Whats the report on the magazine street area? used too be pretty consistent in fairly recent times. Always been nervous about BHA "maybee a white boy thing" Dot ave used to be good but in recent times seems hit or miss. what about the bars in that area?I usually hit Magazine whenever I am in the area -- all times of day, albeit not Fri/Sat at midnight. I used to find the best luck there on weeknights just after dark -- there are a lot of blue collar/service companies in the area and the girls would hit up the guys coming off work (just like the PA area, although on a different schedule).

But for months I have not seen any action on Magazine or the immediate surrounding area between lower Mass Ave and Dudley, whatever that area is called, with the warehouses and garbage transfer station. Used to be a solid area for at least 1 or 2 and generally better quality than BHA (not crackheads). But nothing lately -- or to be more specific, lately nothing. Last year it became a real target of LE -- curiously since all the real violence was happening everywhere *but* there.

In my life I have only seen one verifiable SW on Dot Ave and it looked like Joey Ramone in drag. Indeed there are some good bars there, though.

Cruiser D
04-20-07, 06:02
The area is called Newmarket I believe.

WebDog
04-20-07, 08:37
The area is called Newmarket I believe.
I think you're right. Thanks. FYI - I checked this area out a couple of times this week and found nothing. I think it has been sufficiently and successfully drained and dried out by LE.

Boston Guy
04-24-07, 18:27
I've been out of town the past few months. Finally made it home and did the CT/PA loops. I can't believe how dry it is out there.

I know BPD's been cracking down on things and they've done a number on driving away the SWs, leaving only some really obnoxious and pushy drug dealers. Pretty messed up priorities if you ask me. Just remember to keep your doors locked and windows up.

Hopefully the weather will bring the SWs back.

Bk British 01
04-28-07, 09:59
I hit the pavement (within my car) throughout Chelsea, 2 days ago. First thing I found was a HSW around the gas station down the street from King Arthur's by the Tobin. Upon the second loop by her I decided to pass since even though she dressed very tempting she was rather old and weathered.

It was looking rather dry and for some reason, to this day I have no idea why, I decied to drive down Central and come back through the random streets back to the the Hotel Stanly. What was cool was that I found a girl that gave me the look just like the other one did in Lynn on a previous post. I pull over really quick and she came right up and jumped in. She was a little bit chunky but rather nice and great looking in those tight jeans. Settle on .30 for some back door action back at her apartment. Upon getting there which was clean she asked for an additional .10 for a BBBJ I only had .08 which she said it was OK.

I dropped her off right where I found her and as I drove away I saw another bigger but decent WSW blonde give me the look. To bad I was physically spent I would of loved to see what she could of done.

Later guys

Bk British 01
04-28-07, 19:40
I want High-5's from all around the room with this one!

I needed to take care of something in Ashland today around noon. As I headed back over to a friend's house in Framingham I came around the corner, about where that old AT&T building is, and saw a pleasantly plumb Asian lady with the HIGHEST high heel stilettos walking. Instinctively I looked and I didn't get "the look" in return, but I felt something. I pulled over on a side street and as she crossed I waved and she came over. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes and in she came. We talked about nothing meaningful and then she did the "Are you a cop?" thing.... OH YEAH... I know where this is going. We settle for .30 for a BBBJCIM in some random street a little further up. I tried to get a number but she wasn't having any of that. She asked if I could take her either to the train station or the Logan Express. I dropped her off at the Logan Express since that is what she really wanted and my friend's house was right around the block.

I don't know what it is guys but I am having the best random luck on the random streets! But then again now that I've said that my lucks probably going to change.

Later,
The Brit

Bk British 01
04-30-07, 04:02
I know I've been out of the loop for a few days but I just realized I put up the last 3 posts in the forums' room. Come on guys I like reading about your stories as well... I already lived mine.

Anyways, I decided to take a trip into Chinatown, Chelsea, and BHA. BHA had one BSW but was to big for my tastes. In Chelsea I saw that WSW who I mention previously who likes to upsell and rush you...PASS! So I ended up in Chinatown and saw this nice 20 y.o. WSW on Harrsion. Picked her up real fast, pretty young face, nice tight body, not the best attire but who cares, right? We settle on .30 for a BBBJCIM with my hands everywhere. I could tell by her T&A that she diffently wasn't used but considering she does crack she will look the part. To bad she could be a great provider. No digits... I don't know what it is guys does these chicks care to have repeat customers?

Later,

The Brit

Dorian17
05-07-07, 21:58
I work in the back bay and was looking for any day time action. Can any one direct me around the back bay to some steady action. I live near lowell so I have been mongering there with absolutely no luck. Was hoping to change it with a few day time strolls as the weather warms up. Any help is appreciated

Phat Bastard
05-08-07, 06:10
I work in the back bay and was looking for any day time action. Can any one direct me around the back bay to some steady action. I live near lowell so I have been mongering there with absolutely no luck. Was hoping to change it with a few day time strolls as the weather warms up. Any help is appreciated

First, build a time machine, then, set it to....

Sorry Dorian, there isn't any steady action in town anymore, especially anywhere near the Back Bay. Even with the warm weather, I wouldn't count on seeing anything out there, nevermind anything you'd want to put your wang into sober. You could try Park Square (in front of the Park Plaza hotel), Cortes st, Washington st near the Pine Street Inn (homeless shelter) Blue Hill ave in Roxbury or even Dorchester ave between Columbia rd and Adams st (Fields corner) but the pickings are slim to none at best even at night, nevermind in broad daylight.

Good luck:)

Boston Monger
05-08-07, 13:49

Newmarket. CT might, just might have something. But yo are pretty much SOL

Speaking of which, I went to Chelsea last night. SOL

WebDog
05-08-07, 14:46
First, build a time machine, then, set it to....
Sorry Dorian, there isn't any steady action in town anymore, especially anywhere near the Back Bay. Even with the warm weather, I wouldn't count on seeing anything out there, nevermind anything you'd want to put your wang into sober. You could try Park Square (in front of the Park Plaza hotel), Cortes st, Washington st near the Pine Street Inn (homeless shelter) Blue Hill ave in Roxbury or even Dorchester ave between Columbia rd and Adams st (Fields corner) but the pickings are slim to none at best even at night, nevermind in broad daylight.
Good luck:)
To add to the Choir -- Back Bay is dead. I remember when I used to go to my car at lunch when I worked in the Back Bay, in an alley behind Beacon Street. I used to find SWs and johns going at it back there at least once a week. What did we used to call the evidence left behind? "Charles River White Fish" I think? Used to be knee-deep in used condoms in that alley. Those were the days! I was too young to know better and I let them go (both the days and the hookers) without taking advantage of that. Only picked up one back then, and she was hotter than anything I have seen since.

Back to the present. . . I have picked up a couple over WSWs over the last couple of years who cruise Harrison between Mass Ave and Melina Cass. There is a liquor store there and a bus stop and women's shelter or something in the area, and I have seen them there (and other suspects) during the lunch hour. I have cruised BTA and Magazine during the same days and seen nothing.

There seems to be an actual stroll on that one little block. But none of the SWs were anything spectacular. Best is a chunky WSW named Lisa who is seemly D/D free, with good-sized tits, but rarely dresses better than your typical hosebag (jeans, sweatshirt, etc). You have to make eye contact with her to know that she's working, but she's pretty dependable out there between 12-5pm (which I suspect coincides with daycare). Imagine, your mommy drops you off at school then works the street while you take your lessons? Well if you can get past that, she sucks a mean dick.

I have not seen anything but crackheads on the CT during the day for years.

Dorian17
05-08-07, 20:43
Thanks for everyone's input. I figured as much but thought I would ask. I remeber back about 10-12 years ago coming back into town after a night of bar hopping and doing the loop in Ctown. The girls were everywhere. I still remember picking up a BSW with huge guns and a see thru shirt. I really miss those days. Now I am stuck with cruising Lowell and seeing, on a good day. Toothless crack ****** that are so far wacked out it's scary. I think I might try to build that time machine.

To add to the Choir -- Back Bay is dead. I remember when I used to go to my car at lunch when I worked in the Back Bay, in an alley behind Beacon Street. I used to find SWs and johns going at it back there at least once a week. What did we used to call the evidence left behind? "Charles River White Fish" I think? Used to be knee-deep in used condoms in that alley. Those were the days! I was too young to know better and I let them go (both the days and the hookers) without taking advantage of that. Only picked up one back then, and she was hotter than anything I have seen since.

Back to the present. . . I have picked up a couple over WSWs over the last couple of years who cruise Harrison between Mass Ave and Melina Cass. There is a liquor store there and a bus stop and women's shelter or something in the area, and I have seen them there (and other suspects) during the lunch hour. I have cruised BTA and Magazine during the same days and seen nothing.

There seems to be an actual stroll on that one little block. But none of the SWs were anything spectacular. Best is a chunky WSW named Lisa who is seemly D/D free, with good-sized tits, but rarely dresses better than your typical hosebag (jeans, sweatshirt, etc). You have to make eye contact with her to know that she's working, but she's pretty dependable out there between 12-5pm (which I suspect coincides with daycare). Imagine, your mommy drops you off at school then works the street while you take your lessons? Well if you can get past that, she sucks a mean dick.

Bk British 01
05-09-07, 00:16
Hey everyone,

Last week I had a wonderful encounter with a HSW that is a real BBW. She claims to be 23 y.o. and has the tight be it ever so slightly over weight body to justify the claim. Nice breasts, not floppy, and a big tight ass, great for pounding! We previously settle on .40 for FS and had a repeat tonight.

What makes tonight interesting is that she comes down from the northern part of 93 and comes down to work in the city. I intercepted her near the bat cave but in a town far enough away that it would be low on the police radar. I am willing to share her digits to the 1st 6 guys that PM that have some cred.

Later guys,

Boston Monger
05-09-07, 10:45

the shelter is next to the Mobil station. The "women" there are pretty beat. Once in a blue moon there is a young one in distress, but most are double baggers. I've had the opportunity there but my hand looked better

Bill Buxton
05-12-07, 07:47
There was some action to be had off bha lastinght after midnight..

There were 2 well dressed bsw's down by the mobil station walking showing off there goods.Both tall and thin in there mid 20's

I took one for the team SUE was the name.BBBJ for .2 and she was not the clock watching type.Has a cp but no minutes,"fuck is new with that" Good service and worth 3 times that pay for the skill.

B.B...

Bill Buxton
05-12-07, 08:09
Hi Pricks! Whats the report on the magazine street area? used too be pretty consistent in fairly recent times. Always been nervous about BHA "maybee a white boy thing" Dot ave used to be good but in recent times seems hit or miss. what about the bars in that area?

Thanks,

Oliver

Magazine st?????WHERE IS THIS STREET?? what about other areas like taunton,and Weld square??? Weather is good and the gals are looking.

What is this "HI PRICKS" Fucks up with that?You think that mope talks to his mom like that????????

B.B...

Bill Buxton
05-12-07, 08:17
Pricks? Who are you talking to?

I usually hit Magazine whenever I am in the area -- all times of day, albeit not Fri/Sat at midnight. I used to find the best luck there on weeknights just after dark -- there are a lot of blue collar/service companies in the area and the girls would hit up the guys coming off work (just like the PA area, although on a different schedule).

But for months I have not seen any action on Magazine or the immediate surrounding area between lower Mass Ave and Dudley, whatever that area is called, with the warehouses and garbage transfer station. Used to be a solid area for at least 1 or 2 and generally better quality than BHA (not crackheads). But nothing lately -- or to be more specific, lately nothing. Last year it became a real target of LE -- curiously since all the real violence was happening everywhere *but* there.

In my life I have only seen one verifiable SW on Dot Ave and it looked like Joey Ramone in drag. Indeed there are some good bars there, though.

PRICK? WHATS UP WITH THAT SHIT?

After you know a guy it should be at least MR.PRICK.

OliverTwist
05-12-07, 21:56
Lol! Well I guess pricks is kinda lika a metaphor for the organ where the all the blood goes when it rushes out of our brain.

Bill Buxton
05-14-07, 06:25
There is action around and I did have some saturday night.CT has some action all you gotta do is look.Same with BHA there is ASS available on both sides of the street.The quality might not be the same as the old days but it is still around.

Even had some luck on my way out 1 block from the Stanley hotel.That was at 3-am and there was 3 to choose from.

B.B...

OliverTwist
05-15-07, 12:30
Is anyone familiar with a HSW that goes by the name India?

She is cute and hangs out newmarket BHA area.

Any intellegence?

Bk British 01
05-15-07, 14:59
Hit Chelsea and CT last Sunday night. Chelsea was extremely dead so I moved over to CT. Only after a few laps I found this very young looking blonde WSW in bay village. We settled on .40 for FS. She was a very nice girl who has a place near by. I got digits in case you guys care to PM.

Later

Bill Buxton
05-21-07, 14:14
The Stanley still has a fue running around the nearby one way street after dark.Saw a little blond spinner looking over the rides as they passed and she was ok to look at.There was a pair of bsw's working togeather looked like a combo sister act available for any takers.

I would like to know where there is some daytime action to be had down here???? ANY IDEAS??

The area is blooming with new flowers,go check out the sights.

B.B...

Member #3933
05-21-07, 16:18
Leaving intown last Monday around noon, I drove down Harrison. Near Mass Ave. I was surprised to get the look from a heavy brunette standing on a corner. Next corner got the look from an attractive redhead MILF, made the circle and she jumped in. Pro service at a reasonable price. She works CL, comes intown when phones are slow.

OliverTwist
05-22-07, 06:40
Were the hell do you park in the city during daytime though?

That seems to be the challenge.

Teejay
05-22-07, 23:14
I always seem to have the too good to be true experiences. Yesterday on Dot ave near the dorchester House I saw a very cute girl that didn't look the part but was walking slow & aimlessly. I made the circle and sure enough got the wave. First, she asks 20 questions through the window. you a cop? Associated with LE? etc. She got in and immediately the BS starts.
I'm not a toothless crackhead that'll take .2, you know. I ask her if she has a place because I want to tap it but only car date so I offer .3. She counters with .4. Ok, deal.
She bitches about having a bad day etc the whole hunt for a spot. Bitches about my choice of spots wants to do a side street at 6:00pm in a residential neighborhood loaded with 3 fams! I found a spot and drop 'em. She bitches that I am showing too much and someone will see. I tell her to get going then. She barely puts her mouth on it and bobs with 3/4 inch strokes. I can barely feel it. I put my hand on her bare ass. Of course, It's off limits, I usually get .5 etc! Finally after a few minutes of this and some hand use I tell her listen, we'll be here all day at this rate. let me play with your ass. She says 30 secs! I closed my eyes and fantasized about being somewhere else with someone else. When I popped she spits it on my pubic hair. I almost smacked her! As I'm wipiing up she gives me the showing too much thing again. I drove her back and dropped her off. She's to f'in lazy to completely close the door.
If she's on Dot av and looks young & cute LEAVE HER THERE, think with the big head she's a 0 on the service scale! I could go on about the stupid bitching content but you all get the point.

Boston Monger
05-23-07, 10:03
If she's on Dot av and looks young & cute LEAVE HER THERE, think with the big head she's a 0 on the service scale! I could go on about the stupid bitching content but you all get the point.

has happened to me a few times. And they always get the money up front.

Bk British 01
05-23-07, 10:39
Went into Chelsea last night and found this really nice looking slightly bigger WSW. Nice hair with sparkles with a a kick ass awsome attitude. Settle on a .20 for a BBBJCIM which one that I kept on thinking about as I went to bed. She totally rocks and I would recommend her to anyone that likes big booty and big boobies. Even though she was a bigger girl she was tight on both areas. I think I am going to see if I can see her later tonight since I have business in Chelsea later today.

Good luck guys,

Bill Buxton
05-24-07, 07:15
I hit chelsea for a short time at 1am and found 2 bsw's around the stanley area.LE was on them like a hobo on a hotdog.He was giving them the move it or loose it act and they went on there way.After a fue more rounds I headed out for CT.

The CT area was DEAD DEAD DEAD, so I hit BHA and the area track.I did see some nasty's around there.There were some gals around but the streets everywhere were EMPTY!!!!! The boys were out in force taming the natives everywhere!!!!

Talked to 1 gal and she said a cop was shot yesturday in the bha area?????I had no idea about that but there was nobody on the streets extra quiet.More of my good luck.

50 washingtons in gas and NADA after 4 hrs out and about.

B.B...

Bk British 01
05-24-07, 12:14
I hit Chelsea last night once again. I found this thin WSW in a short jean skirt and black boots nice hair. I picked her up rather quickly. Settle on .40 for FS and headed over to my secured spot. Got a great BBBJ for a bit to start off. Then when we went into the business she had the tightest box imaginable. Great great experience. Did anyone else pick her up?

Good luck guys,

BostonBread
05-24-07, 22:04
CM,

My bet is that he drives a "hummer" and gets 8 mpg which averages out to an average of 32 miles per hour!

Phat Bastard
05-25-07, 04:23
CM and MSH,

Those are bad neighborhoods, maybe BB was in his pimped out M-113.

You never know when the extra firepower will come in handy.

If the APC's a rockin' don't come a knockin'.

(Just kidding Bill:))

Bill Buxton
05-25-07, 08:33
Guys,

I live 100 miles from the track in CT.I head down often to break up the day and yes 1.75 hrs down and same back thats why I tour many hrs when I get there.Thats the reason for lots of gas.Without sounding like I am blowing my own horn I put in lots of time in this profession trying to get what we all had before "GREAT FINDS"AND POSTING ABOUT IT.

Have a safe and trouble free weekend,and if you are heading north watch out for the boys in blue.

B.B...

Kikyo
05-25-07, 12:19
First time poster here. I work near downtown. Is there any action during the day or is it only at night?

[QUOTE=Bill Buxton]Guys,

I live 100 miles from the track in CT.I head down often to break up the day and yes 1.75 hrs down and same back thats why I tour many hrs when I get there.Thats the reason for lots of gas.Without sounding like I am blowing my own horn I put in lots of time in this profession trying to get what we all had before "GREAT FINDS"AND POSTING ABOUT IT.

Bill Buxton
05-26-07, 08:06
Check out the RI board,looks like they got all the gals working there in the northeast.

The Duke
05-26-07, 13:37
how's everyone doing? just checking to see if you guys are being safe... i'm not back at all but figured a quick hello to my old friends was way overdue!

Boston Monger
05-29-07, 09:57
no one. Saw two young chiquitas hanging across from the DD, but other than that, nada.

Auto
05-29-07, 10:49
Not too much going on in Chelsea Monday morning but I did make a score. First, a mid-30's HSW walking back and forth along Eastern Ave by the Meridian St. bridge over to East Boston, red shirt, jeans, not too bad looking but had an awful scowl so I Passed. She was def. working, no question about it.

After spending so much time in Lynn I was running out of options and settled for a scraggely late 20's medium build wsw that was walking down towards the pa from the mall. Not my type but she did the trick in an outdoor spot I used to frequent back in the day, and was kind enough to get pantsless for me. She didn't haggle me on the $50 for f.s. and didn't seem to mind that I took my time. No digits and I didn't even get a name.

Bill Buxton
05-29-07, 14:09
Nice to see that some old and trusted guys here are #1 out and looking and #2 getting some scores.Keep up the good intel guys.

B.B...

Rosine
05-29-07, 14:59
Even though things are still hot over the shooting of a cop, I braved BHA this weekend. Per usual, plenty out if you have any degree of patience. Anyway, caught up with a mid 30s BSW, surprisingly high quality of work and good attitude after a Jackson.

RH Treller
05-30-07, 09:11
I found myself in boston on business Tuesday night. One wsw on Harrison opposite the Hospital -- she looked good but it was dark. Three (one bsw, two wsw) on Dot all near Hancock and the Burger King. One of the wsw was thin, blonde, and looked really good.

I was in a company vehicle and couldn't give any of them a try but was encouraged to see them out there.

Boston Monger
05-30-07, 14:57
Everyday, what appears to be homeless illegals, are drinking there?

Kikyo
05-30-07, 15:36
everyday, what appears to be homeless illegals, are drinking there. ?????There is a community crime watch in CT that started 1.5 years ago that has pushed the homeless to the basketball court. It's also close to SSt where they can panhandle.

FYI: The crime watch will write down your plates.

Italian Monkey
05-30-07, 19:08
Well I know that you can some times find a dime walking around the King Arthurs strippy in Chelsea they are usually out late at night until 5 in the morning. Any how some times I try the free chat line for boston four o one nine nine two four o six nine. You can find some hotties in there usually 18-26.

Happy trails.

Phat Bastard
05-30-07, 19:50
no one. Saw two young chiquitas hanging across from the DD, but other than that, nada.You aren't kidding. I was there too and saw a lot of hot young things out enjoying the warm evening but no SW's and all I saw in the P.A. was the P.D. and they were just sitting there, headlights on, with long lines of sight up and down the street, watching every car that went by.

BikeZappa
05-31-07, 15:48
I have a simple question regarding where to go if you pick up a women on the streets. Is a pay garage ok? I'm talking about the ones in Boston that have many levels. Would it be safe to go to the top?

Guest123
05-31-07, 20:54
I have a simple question regarding where to go if you pick up a women on the streets. Is a pay garage ok? I'm talking about the ones in Boston that have many levels. Would it be safe to go to the top?

I Would think you'd want to "go down"

Phat Bastard
05-31-07, 22:40

No, pay garages have security cameras and security guards as well as a constant stream of people coming and going. On the top floor, which I take you to mean the roof, the cameras may have an especially unobstructed view of you.

Although....

In the parking garage that's still there but used to be just down from the back entrance to the Naked I, I saw a hooker working on the 2nd or 3rd level. I only saw her a few times and only once in a car with a guy. The last time I saw her was when a guard was throwing her out. Keep in mind that was when the Naked I was still there.

Ahhhh, precious memories....

WebDog
06-01-07, 00:50
I had a looong cigar to burn through after a biz dinner tonight, so I cruised all the known areas with the top down tonight. CT -- 4 or 5 passes; all of Bay Village; Cortez; Harrison, Magazine, BHA (3 passes), Dudley, Cottage, side streets; and 2 passes on Dot Ave.

Saw one very promising BSW on Dot Ave walking about .5 mile from Ashmont towards Field Corner -- in true hooker regalia and a very cute smile on both passes. Otherwise -- NOTHING!! Not a thing, not even crack hoes. I was in no position to pick anyone up, but had a 360-degree view of who/what was walking on the street. Totally dry.

Bill Buxton
06-01-07, 06:27
I had a looong cigar to burn through after a biz dinner tonight, so I cruised all the known areas with the top down tonight. CT -- 4 or 5 passes; all of Bay Village; Cortez; Harrison, Magazine, BHA (3 passes), Dudley, Cottage, side streets; and 2 passes on Dot Ave.

Saw one very promising BSW on Dot Ave walking about .5 mile from Ashmont towards Field Corner -- in true hooker regalia and a very cute smile on both passes. Otherwise -- NOTHING!! Not a thing, not even crack hoes. I was in no position to pick anyone up, but had a 360-degree view of who/what was walking on the street. Totally dry.

This is just what we need now.Nice to see that the ones out for a ride post about it we need the info.When,where,and how much here.It makes it better when you want to step out for service.

Thanks,play safe.

B.B...

WebDog
06-01-07, 09:21

I am not sure I would want to that, but guarantee it has been done. I recall years back a story about a hooker who used to service cops in that garage PB is talking about.

The one exception I would make is possibly the garage at City Hall Plaza -- across from Haymarket. I can't recall the name, but it is one of the biggest garages in Boston.

But it is a haul from any good pickup spots (were any to still exist). There used to be a girl named Sarah who worked there during the day. She did a HJ and 'Russian' release for $80 in the garage.

She was pretty cute was an incredible bod and would do the deed in her garage (a relatively new Jeep Grand Cherokee) so it was much more like incall than SW. But it was a nice option while it lasted. I used to park my car there for work, so I'd take a break or go to lunch, get a titty handjob and come back with a smile on my face. She moved to PVD a few years ago. Anyone know her?

MeatMan
06-02-07, 00:53
To start, I am back in Boston. I've been back since Tuesday and I had to recover from a loooong flight. But now?, I am back on the grind so here goes.

Thursday I had a few hours to kill. BHA was the obvious choice. There was a girl that might have been a HSW hanging out on the corner of BHA and Dudley St, but she disappeared before I could make a move. Also, there was a girl with "the look" right in the park. She was waaaaaaaay to big for me!. Seeing that nothing was jumping off here, I headed on up BHA. I also stopped for a few minutes nearby the Breezeway Lounge looking at the same idiots acting like...Idiots. I will NEVER go there again.

On up towards BHA, I hit the corner of Quincy St. I saw one BSW cracked out of her skull sitting at the bus stop having a good conversation with herself. There was also another BSW ranging from a 4 in the parking lot gas station. She was way too loud causing a scene just because she didn't get $5 for cigarettes.

Onward, I saw a looker on Brunswick St. The girl was light-skinned BSW with nice bod(a rarity on BHA). Chatted her up and asked for $.4 for the deed. I countered with $.3 that sealed the deal. She gave me a CBJ which took me a bit to get fully erect followed by some doggy style non-rushed. A well deserved score that didn't last me till the wee hours.

It's warm guys, keep the eyes open, they're out there if you look just a bit harder. I did hear about the cop who was shot 2 weeks ago so shit will be thick. Be careful out there!.

I may head out to Dot Ave after mid. If not?,BHA. Peace!

MeatMan

Trick
06-07-07, 00:19
Hi Guys,

I was out on Dot ave found a nice little spinner said her name was Angel. She said she was from N. J. She was 5' 100lbs great cbj would do agian. There are SW out there its hit or miss.

TRICK

Rito1
06-07-07, 01:23
Hi Guys,

I was out on Dot ave found a nice little spinner said her name was Angel. She said she was from N. J. She was 5' 100lbs great cbj would do agian. There are SW out there its hit or miss.

TRICK
Drove through around midnight and saw nothing.

WebDog
06-08-07, 01:43
TRICK

Drove through around midnight and saw nothing.

Near the Burger King, exit 13 off Expressway.
I think I am missing something in this sequence (??)

Beantowner
06-08-07, 06:54
Hey Men,

Been reading all your reports for awhile now and decided to add alittle myself.

I first took a ride down Dot, saw a couple, 1 WSW (old) and 1 HSW neither were my cup of tea. On to BHA.

There were plenty of BSW and a couple of WSW on BHA this morning, around 4 am.

Personaly I'm not into the whole BBW thing, BUT... I could not pass up this one BSW on the corner of BHA and Dudley. She was wearing a little peach tank top and matching shorts. Let me tell you that the puppies were everywhere! She had an amazingly huge rack on her.

I stoped, she got in, did the whole you a cop check. She told me her name was Anita and was only out once in a blue moon. We decided .2 was good for BBJCIM and it was very good.

Hope this helps.

Be safe

MeatMan
06-09-07, 11:00
Hey Men,

Personaly I'm not into the whole BBW thing, BUT... I could not pass up this one BSW on the corner of BHA and Dudley. She was wearing a little peach tank top and matching shorts. Let me tell you that the puppies were everywhere! She had an amazingly huge rack on her.

I stoped, she got in, did the whole you a cop check. She told me her name was Anita and was only out once in a blue moon. We decided .2 was good for BBJCIM and it was very good.

Hope this helps.

Be safe

Damn you too?. I had her the same night!. Not much to look at, but she got the job done for a .2 spot.

Cruiser D
06-09-07, 14:37
Struck solid gold last night just as I was about to give up the cruise. They are few and far between tho. My last quality SW was over a year ago.

Bk British 01
06-12-07, 00:47
Did my typical run through Chelsea around 7pm Monday night. All the cops were around the Walk-Up pub and I was about to bug out. As I came around to Everett Ave I saw a familar young big WSW with a nice face that I mention back in the winter. I pulled over and got me a nice BBBJCIM for .20 at my favorite hiding spot. Upon dropping her off at the bus stop I saw a camera crew and police tape there. Anyone know what happened?

Later guys,

The Brit

Chan Nimal
06-12-07, 10:35
Has anyone had decent experiences in the Merrimack Valley? I'm new to this site but am a hobbyist on TER (channimal). Feel free to back channel me any info / suggestions.

Thanks!

Trick
06-12-07, 11:08
Hi Guys,

When I drive Dot Ave I start at Andrew SQ and go all the way to store 24. If its dry I will go all the way to Ashmount staition.

Be Safe,

Trick

Boston Apple
06-12-07, 18:19
Three times in the past three weeks I have had occasion to cruise Chelsea at about 2am. Each time I have noticed a very thin SW, possibly black though I am not sure, in the Stanley area. Each time there has been a parked town LE in the Roast Beef parking lot. Seems too obvious to be a sting, and more like a warning or deterent. Any similar observations?

Boston Monger
06-13-07, 10:09
If you can't find anything on BHA by Talbout, you just ain't looking. I've been going there a couple times now, all times of the day, and have never been disappointed. Last time was monday, around 5:30 pm. Cute BSW, around 22-24.

MeatMan
06-13-07, 11:49
I sure as can't understand why you guys aren't nailing em. Now, granted I am out on the stroll and if I don't see anything to my taste, I bypass. More often than not they are out there guys. Ya just have to have a good eye.

BM,

I think I know what girl your talking about....Was she a short haired chick? she out there quite a bit now. And I nailed her for .2. Talbot Ave is making somewhat of a comeback...and I like that! :D

Boston Monger
06-13-07, 11:59
I sure as can't understand why you guys aren't nailing em. Now, granted I am out on the stroll and if I don't see anything to my taste, I bypass. More often than not they are out there guys. Ya just have to have a good eye.

BM,

I think I know what girl your talking about....Was she a short haired chick? she out there quite a bit now. And I nailed her for .2. Talbot Ave is making somewhat of a comeback...and I like that! :D

I saw a CRAZY one too. The problem MM is most mongers are scared of the area. Being a hometown boy, it's nothing to me. But monday there were at least four at 5:30. Unheard of anywhere else. Plus an ice cream truck!

Bk British 01
06-17-07, 01:17
I hit the track tonight in Chinatown and I found two good girls for FS at .40 each. The first one had a more than decent body, some time jeans that have the leg somewhat exposed on each side to be a little bit sexy, and some really nice big boobs. Picked her up around Bay Village. The second girl was the young blonde BBW that I previously mention about 3-4 weeks ago. Both good scores both great attitutes but will be repeats.

What will definetly make them repeats is that, like always, I tried to fetch the numbers and "OF COURSE" I got them. Though I know I'm not always sucessful I always need to ask... right guys?

Let me be clear, before I get a flood of emails, that you either need to be Senior Member to get the #'s or someone that has already shared good intel via PM.

Good luck gents,

BK

HornyAsianKid
06-17-07, 12:10
I was on my way on Dot Ave to my pick up gf yesterday around 8PM and saw 2 wsw. One was blonde wearing a pink skirt and bag standing in front of store 24. haha she looks like Reese Witherspoon in her movie wearing that outfit except without a little dog in her arms. This girl was above average looking, would have definitely picked her up if i didn't have prior obligations. There was another wsw sitting in front of the Citizens bank. This girl had an ok face, the body slim wasn't bad either, and about 5'10. Kinda cracked out and ghetto looking. I don't think i would have wanted my dick in her mouth. The nice weather is definitely bringing out the girls.

I'm always hesitant about picking up sw, I've had an incident with MBTA police and was luckily let go cause a friend of mine was about the force and they let me go. Too much risk for the reward.

Member #3933
06-17-07, 21:51
.... One was blonde wearing a pink skirt and bag standing in front of store 24. haha she looks like Reese Witherspoon in her movie wearing that outfit except without a little dog in her arms. This girl was above average looking, would have definitely picked her up if i didn't have prior obligations......About 10PM Friday I saw the same WSW (pink skirt/purse and wearing flats) at the bus stop on Tremont Street/CT. She was obviously better dressed than any SW I've ever seen, but I didn't get a good look at her face because it was stuck in the window of a police cruiser stoped in front of the shelter. The cop must had had the hots because he sat there there about 20 minutes. On my last pass by and the cop was gone and she was lurking around the corner. As I pulled up some dude in a MB cut over, picked her up and they disappeared down the Pike. I went home empty handed, although I saw a number of workers along Dot Ave.

However, Wednesday afternoon on Dot. Ave. I picked up a tiny, young WSW with straight brown hair, I suspect she may have been Angel (from Trick's post below), but gave her name as Jennifer. A real turn-on with excellent service, has no phone, as usual. There is no place in the area for stopping though!!! I'll look for her again.

Boston Monger
06-18-07, 11:04
where are they on Dot Ave? It is a very long street

HornyAsianKid
06-18-07, 15:24
On Dot Ave area before Fields Corner.

Phat Bastard
06-19-07, 00:05
From expressway exit 13, near Burger King.

All kinds and sizes, Brockton is getting very busy.

Yeah, that Dot Ave in Brockton is mighty busy;)

OliverTwist
06-19-07, 10:54
The Dot ave track runs from about BK to the store 24 near fields corner. Last night there were about 7 or 8 out there.

One real good looking one "forget the name" well dressed kind of chubby real nice rack said she was from Kansas City and will only be in area for a week, also 19 years old and I believe it. I have digits but don't bother me unless you recipricate or have good information to share. Also took a little cruise through newmarket area about a half dozen crackheads got one that I knew from before, all weirded out though, have digits but would not really recomend. Went thru down town area "dead" not even one and believe me if there there I know how to find them.

I'm staying the hell out of Brockton, too much heat it seams and I have never been great at finding a good spot there espeacialy during the day. No privacy LOL

Be careful out there lads, happy fishing

Oliver

Cldude
06-19-07, 21:28
Find myself in Lynn quite a bit these days.

Any good spots to check out?

Boston Guy
06-19-07, 21:44
With the weather warmed up and the board heating up, I took a spin around the tracks the other night.

CT and the surrounding area was hit or miss. A number of BSW were around. Most looked pretty cracked out, but there were a couple of possibilities. But I wasn't feeling it with any of them.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, I saw a WSW with a BSW near the corner of Tremont. She looked like a possibility, but it was too public an area and too many of the brothers too close for comfort. Once again, a SW loses business because she's too dumb to keep away from the pimps and the dealers.

I took a spin around the PA. Pretty dead. But the square had a few, including one on the bridge over from EB. And as I was leaving the square around dawn, I got the serious eye from a very cute SW. I was tempted to stop but there were a bunch of people waiting for the bus and I didn't want to get turned in by some good citizen.

So they're out there.

I also noticed that the prices on CL are coming down. There are some hotties offering a half hour for $. I might go that route instead.

Happy and safe hunting!

BG

Member #3933
06-20-07, 09:13
The Dot ave track runs from about BK to the store 24 near fields corner. Last night there were about 7 or 8 out there....OliverFWIW, I've found action on Dot. Ave. up into Andrew Square. I myself have only seen generally scary characters between BK to Fields Corner, no one I wnated to pickup (same as Hess area in Brockton), while I've seen a number of more together SWs to the north of BK, and picked up a few.

PS. 4PM Monday I saw the blonde "Reese Witherspoon" SW posted below coming out of Andrew Station. She waited outside the DD, I pulled into try to make a conection, but she drove off with the guy she stood next to in line inside the store. Sigh.

Sf Bostonrs
06-20-07, 15:11
With the weather warmed up and the board heating up, I took a spin around the tracks the other night.

CT and the surrounding area was hit or miss. A number of BSW were around. Most looked pretty cracked out, but there were a couple of possibilities. But I wasn't feeling it with any of them.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, I saw a WSW with a BSW near the corner of Tremont. She looked like a possibility, but it was too public an area and too many of the brothers too close for comfort. Once again, a SW loses business because she's too dumb to keep away from the pimps and the dealers.

I took a spin around the PA. Pretty dead. But the square had a few, including one on the bridge over from EB. And as I was leaving the square around dawn, I got the serious eye from a very cute SW. I was tempted to stop but there were a bunch of people waiting for the bus and I didn't want to get turned in by some good citizen.

So they're out there.

I also noticed that the prices on CL are coming down. There are some hotties offering a half hour for $. I might go that route instead.

Happy and safe hunting!

BGWhat are CT and PA?

I was hunting at ex 13 yesterday around 10. Didn't see anything near the CVS and 7-11.

OliverTwist
06-20-07, 15:31
Hello gentlemen,

I don't know but somehow auomatic pilot took me right to Dot Ave the other night, LOL. First pass saw nothing so went over to the magazine street Newmarket area to go on recon patrol and burn up some fossille fuel.

Warning Warning Tranie alert! Yes I saw a couple working the seedy streets in the industrial area, I sure as Hell wouldnt want an unsuspected suprise package. There were also some really worn ones in that area it seemed. So decided to go back to Dot ave, one caught my eye as she was sitting near the Irish bars at the clock tower. Technicly this is not the normal area but grabed her anyway. She said her name was Jean and is very good, she is kind of thin, reddish brown hair, got digits of course. After our cordial visit I droped her off and continued on my merry way down Dot ave. Untill that is I saw another one and picked her up. Young looking wareing denim pulled back dark hair, nice complextion. She said she was from Quincy. It is regretful that many of the prettier ones have bad service, she was all paranoid, rushing etc. Finnally I had to jerk myself off and get it over with. She could use a coach, but I think is only in this for money for her meds. After I dumped her off went on my journey again I saw quite a bit more out there but was just window shoping at that point.

Happy hunting

Oliver

Italian Monkey
06-20-07, 16:46
Yea boston guy some tomes I see a real nice on in chelsea around the bridge area she goes by the name of julie about 5'2 115lb blonde hair usually up will take. 5 for a lolli shes real cute, worth it and swallows. She started on the boston raven chat phone line where there you can find some hotties for cash as well. Any how shes out there early am around like 4am or 6 just was wondering if that was the cutie you saw.

Boston Guy
06-20-07, 20:52
I hope you all saw the news report of someone getting shot and killed on the corners of Tremont & Stuart St about 5am- not sure if it was this morning or the morning before. But as any one of us can attest, with all the dealers in the area, this isn't surprising. But be aware that LE will probably beef up patrols and be keeping a very tight eye on this area. This isn't bad, because the dealers have gotten really bold, coming up to cars stopped at lights. But the girls will disappear for a while until things calm down.

If anyone's in the area tonight, a follow-up would be appreciated.

Boston Guy
06-20-07, 20:54
Yea boston guy some tomes I see a real nice on in chelsea around the bridge area she goes by the name of julie about 5'2 115lb blonde hair usually up will take. 5 for a lolli shes real cute, worth it and swallows. She started on the boston raven chat phone line where there you can find some hotties for cash as well. Any how shes out there early am around like 4am or 6 just was wondering if that was the cutie you saw.

I didn't get a great look at her, but I thought she had brown hair, not blonde. Killer smile though. If I wasn't on the middle of a bridge, I might have been tempted to pull over. Too many other cars around.

Rito1
06-21-07, 12:08
Looks like we speak the truth.

Dot Ave. is busy.

again i went though after work & saw nothing (last night)

Boston Guy
06-21-07, 16:25
Got out of work last night and headed out to check out Dot Ave and CT. I don't know the Dot Ave stroll very well and it was a pain to find heading southbound, since there is no exit 13. But I did find it and did the drive, looking for the various landmarks.

There was pretty slim pickings around 1am. 1 WSW near the construction at the T stop glued to her pimp. A couple other possibilities were seen but nothing worth stopping for.

I gave up and headed to CT. Not as much LE as expected but things were beefed up a bit. There was also a mobile health clinic set up that had a crowd. I did a few laps and was about to head out when I saw a tallish WSW who caught my eye.

I circled around and pulled up. Think her name is Lisa or Lissa. Very soft-spoken, tall, still attractive although a bit street-worn. She wanted .5 bbbj, got her down to .4 We found a parking area and she went to work.

Excellent technique, really into it, nice and sloppy and deep but a bit rushed and very nervous about LE or someone else pulling up. After about 7-8 minutes, I started getting spooked out a bit too and couldn't maintain things. Still, I had a good time. I dropped her back off.

She said she does do FS for 1.0 and I might be tempted to take her up on it if I can find a decent place to take her. She works independent and is very careful to avoid the pimps and dealers. Sorry, no digits.

Italian Monkey
06-21-07, 16:39
I didn't get a great look at her, but I thought she had brown hair, not blonde. Killer smile though. If I wasn't on the middle of a bridge, I might have been tempted to pull over. Too many other cars around.Yea its like a light brown shes petite and def. Nice BBBJCIM I met her on the boston raven now I see her walking the streets on and off she lives on be-way in chelsea near sullys varitey

Rito1
06-21-07, 22:26
Yea its like a light brown shes petite and def. Nice BBBJCIM I met her on the boston raven now I see her walking the streets on and off she lives on be-way in chelsea near sullys varitey
what is the boston raven?

Bk British 01
06-22-07, 00:33
Headed into Chelsea and I saw these 2 girls one a blonde another a brunette that looked totally out of place with CFM shoes walking with a pair of guys. Then out of no where they wip out a piece of paper and start pointing at random spots and talking really serious like giving traffic a half-felt look. Everything in my being told me VICE so I said "NO WAY JOSE". I got no proof but we all know those gut feelings we get... I just listen to mine how about you gents?

But all was not lost I find a this nice WSW who gave a very good BBBJCIMWS for .20. I told her if she did a great a job I would pop her a .05 tip which I gladly handed over. Great noise and techinque through out the procedure. Oh yeah I picked her up on Everett Ave by the DD. No digits but at least I tried.

Later guys,

The Brit

Italian Monkey
06-22-07, 14:45
Its a free telephone chat line you can talk live in different rooms or hear live recorded messages, and send back and forth, always girls looking for generous guys not shure if I can post the number here though theres one in are. I. As well.

Rito1
06-22-07, 23:34
Everyone who pm'ed me with the boston raven #. Thank you

WebDog
06-23-07, 10:33
Its a free telephone chat line you can talk live in different rooms or hear live recorded messages, and send back and forth, always girls looking for generous guys not shure if I can post the number here though theres one in are. I. As well.I have heard about these lines forever but never had any real details and zero experience. Can anyone elucidate the ins-and-outs on these lines? More of the stories I've heard have been about guys getting rolled, but I can see where removing the barrier of Internet access would open the doors to a lot of providers not on CL.

Italian Monkey
06-23-07, 11:01
Well the best way to go about it is to go on "cb" option 3 on the main menu which are live recorded messages listen and weed them out for a while get familar with whos on there if a girl hooks up with some one and is legit she will get back on after her appointment rather than roll some one and get back on be/see most likely the guy who got rolled will be looking for her as well. You can also go on the ladies side and ask the guys about certain girls if they are legit or not you will get mixed reviews. I personally thinks its cool the age ranges from 18- 45(girls looking for cash) some times there ugly and some times they are totally hot I've been calling for like 16 years theve changed the number a few times but is still around. My best luck in finding women is on there, some times CL, love the AMPs in rhode island (central health, fs) and the best escort agencies I think are in boston, any one rember Labella girls. The brazilians they were awesome.

Happy hobbying.

Keep it safe.

Firehose69
06-23-07, 14:33
Hey! Just drove through Chelsea on route 16. Saw Asian cutie lure a guy out of his car stopped at a red light so I pulled into the parking lot next door. Noticed her because she got the driver to pull into the parking lot of her apartment by pulling out one of her tits. So he parks and she brings him into an apartment building.

About three seconds after they are inside another Asian Beauty struts out in a bikini and leans on the fence with a popsicle. She watches passing cars and tries to get the attention of lone male drivers. She sucks on the popsicle and waits for the light to turn red. Walks down the line of cars and starts rubbing the popsicle against her left tit.

A Camry pulls into the lot and she gets him to go into the building with her!

WTF! Is this LE? Is this too F'kd up?

Bk British 01
06-24-07, 23:50
I decided to go to an AMP that I visited a few times before in Malden on Rt 99. After getting everything I wanted I left. I headed towards the Town Line Lounge to get on Rt 1. While driving my HO-DAR goes off as I see this bigger girl with a set so exposed I just wanted to touch them. I circle back and she disappeared. I started to drive to where I was so I decided that was wrong so I made another U-turn back towards Rt 1. POOF! Out of no where she shows up. I pull over and yell out a name (Kelly) she comes over and jumps into the car and said "No you must have me mistaked for someone else."

I asked if she needed a ride and she said "Oh please."

So after of few minutes of talk and feeling each other out I tell her I'm not a cop so she can talk freely. We do the cop check and settle on .30 for a BBBJCIM with some serious ball action. I took her to a special hiding spot and it was so FREAKY good.

She wasn't the prettiest but she had the nice pony tails that was such a turn on. Pornstar attitude and it was the best 20 min BJ that I've had out in the street and in daylight.

All and all not a bad day.

Later

Cldude
06-25-07, 03:09
Met a girl named Michelle from Medford on there.

Lives near the Kappys by Wellington.

.40 bbbjcim not the prettiest thing in the world, but quality mouth work quick and easy.

Yumpin Yim
06-25-07, 08:02
I decided to go to an AMP that I visited a few times before in Malden on Rt 99. After getting everything I wanted I left. I headed towards the Town Line Lounge to get on Rt 1. While driving my HO-DAR goes off as I see this bigger girl with a set so exposed I just wanted to touch them. I circle back and she disappeared. I started to drive to where I was so I decided that was wrong so I made another U-turn back towards Rt 1. POOF! Out of no where she shows up. I pull over and yell out a name (Kelly) she comes over and jumps into the car and said "No you must have me mistaked for someone else."

I asked if she needed a ride and she said "Oh please."

So after of few minutes of talk and feeling each other out I tell her I'm not a cop so she can talk freely. We do the cop check and settle on .30 for a BBBJCIM with some serious ball action. I took her to a special hiding spot and it was so FREAKY good.

She wasn't the prettiest but she had the nice pony tails that was such a turn on. Pornstar attitude and it was the best 20 min BJ that I've had out in the street and in daylight.

All and all not a bad day.

LaterDamn, I lived in Malden for 5 years. Where the heck is this AMP on RT 99?

WebDog
06-25-07, 09:26
Hey! Just drove through Chelsea on route 16. Saw Asian cutie lure a guy out of his car stopped at a red light so I pulled into the parking lot next door. Noticed her because she got the driver to pull into the parking lot of her apartment by pulling out one of her tits. So he parks and she brings him into an apartment building.

About three seconds after they are inside another Asian Beauty struts out in a bikini and leans on the fence with a popsicle. She watches passing cars and tries to get the attention of lone male drivers. She sucks on the popsicle and waits for the light to turn red. Walks down the line of cars and starts rubbing the popsicle against her left tit.

A Camry pulls into the lot and she gets him to go into the building with her!
Would you provide more details about where you saw this? If there was any illegal activity going on, I doubt they would be so overt. I.e., I doubt this was recruiting customers for an AMP. But I would be curious too about what was going on.

Firehose69
06-25-07, 13:28
Driving down 16 from Revere towards Everett city line. Pass a McD's.

Did not see them last evening. Still lookin.

Amp Explorer
06-25-07, 19:05
Would you provide more details about where you saw this? If there was any illegal activity going on, I doubt they would be so overt. I.e., I doubt this was recruiting customers for an AMP. But I would be curious too about what was going on.Funny thing WebDog,

I was in Revere last fall. I was doing some errands and was looking if there were any opportunity on the north shore. There was an ad for an AMP on route 16. I called the number and was told to go to the Mcdonalds. And make a call when I was there. Then they gave me the address of the building just up the street, past the bank/office building next to the McD's. The apartment building was a real shithole. But inside looked clean (no furniture. LOL)

Had a nice massage by a pretty "college student Lucy" yet she could nttell me where went to school. LOL

She was barely 20. One of the prettiest I have visited, massage was ok, she stayed clothed. She was telling me her back was sore. So afterwards I said I would give her a massage. It got her shirt off but nothing more but I got to massage her back, feel down her pant to her ass and a quick undo of her bra.

She was very pretty and very sweat personality, but not enough to get me to go back. Being it was out of my usual way.

I wonder if it was that place?

Member #3933
06-25-07, 23:33
So subsequent to HornyAsianKids' post below regarding the "Reese Witherspoon"-lookalike blonde, and having seen her at the Tremont bus stop that same night the prior Saturday, I got out on the Dot. Ave. Track around 8 PM Saturday, cruised for an hour plus, saw 5-6 SWs but passed on, finally running out of time. Leaving I stopped at the light in Andrews Square. Low-and-behold, I notice a Boston police squad car pull up by the DD, the back door opens an a cute babe with dirty blonde hair gets out and heads for the station. She had a rasberry sweater with a black skirt and a big white bag, and looked just like "Reese Witherspoon", same size/shape as before. By the time I got in front of the station she had dissappeared down the stairs. Any other sightings?

WebDog
06-25-07, 23:49
Funny thing WebDog,

I was in Revere last fall. I was doing some errands and was looking if there were any opportunity on the north shore. There was an ad for an AMP on route 16. I called the number and was told to go to the Mcdonalds. And make a call when I was there. Then they gave me the address of the building just up the street, past the bank/office building next to the McD's. The apartment building was a real shithole. But inside looked clean (no furniture. LOL)

Had a nice massage by a pretty "college student Lucy" yet she could nttell me where went to school. LOL

She was barely 20. One of the prettiest I have visited, massage was ok, she stayed clothed. She was telling me her back was sore. So afterwards I said I would give her a massage. It got her shirt off but nothing more but I got to massage her back, feel down her pant to her ass and a quick undo of her bra.

She was very pretty and very sweat personality, but not enough to get me to go back. Being it was out of my usual way.

I wonder if it was that place?
Sounds like you went to an AAMP which has probably long since moved. I just don't see workers at an AAMP or AMP out waving down traffic like cheerleaders at a benefit carwash.

But who knows, could be the same place!

Bk British 01
06-26-07, 00:22
This doesn't typically happen to me but headed out to CT, Bay Village, Lynn, and Chelsea and got nothing. There were way to many cops hanging around everywhere I wanted to be.

Anyone get any better luck tonight?

Boston Apple
06-26-07, 00:51
I did a little look and see loop. Saw one WSW in EB two blocks from the bridge. She was being pretty overt, waving her arms, which surprised me a bit. She was slim, and the body seemed nice, but I wasn't really shopping.

In Chelsea, about a block from the DD heading toward KA from the 7-11 was a HSW who I received extremely poor service from about 60 lbs ago for her. She's really chubbed up. Standing with her was a cute, tiny WSW in a white miniskirt with great legs. There was a LOT of cruiser traffic in the area. Kind of freaked me out, so onward to home.

Be safe

Member #3933
06-26-07, 09:50
This doesn't typically happen to me but headed out to CT, Bay Village, Lynn, and Chelsea and got nothing. There were way to many cops hanging around everywhere I wanted to be.

Anyone get any better luck tonight? Dot. Ave. Seems to always have something nowadays.

Debbie is the only SW I regularly see around downtown, Harrison near Mass Ave. Has spotty action in the afternoon.

For the first time in many weeks I found myself driving through Brockton last evening, hoped to find CM's Saturday hottie, but did meet a promising new face, more action to follow with her later this week. You just never know.

Bearxxx
06-26-07, 11:15
First time posting and nothing to report. What I was wondering is if there is a key for the abbreviations. Long time poster at clreviews.org as bear and understand all the normal stuff like fs, cbj, cim, BBBJ but I don't get most abb. Here. My guess is WSW is white street walker be is black a is asian etc but what are the area abbreviations? Ct is China town and dot is dot ave but the others?

Any help would be great I'm getting tired of craigs list.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

WebDog
06-26-07, 16:25
Dot. Ave. Seems to always have something nowadays.
you saw 5-6 WSWs on Dot Ave -- are you sure they were working and not just skanky civilians? Admittedly I don't go down Dot Ave as often as I used to, but I have never seen more than 1-2 at a time (usually none) and haven't found it to be a reliable stroll (granted those are few and far between these days).

Sf Bostonrs
06-26-07, 16:37
EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Dear Editor, what is "PA?"

That is not listed in the abbreviations glossary.

Member #3933
06-26-07, 17:33
you saw 5-6 WSWs on Dot Ave -- are you sure they were working and not just skanky civilians? Admittedly I don't go down Dot Ave as often as I used to, but I have never seen more than 1-2 at a time (usually none) and haven't found it to be a reliable stroll (granted those are few and far between these days).Yes, 1-2 is a typical count for a pass during the day, but on a late in the week evening the volume picks up. During the subject trip (several circuits), I saw two SWs I knew first hand, the other four plus are faces I now recognize, frequent strollers who seem to have an inordinate interest in passing automobiles.

WebDog
06-27-07, 09:11
Dear Editor, what is "PA?"
That is not listed in the abbreviations glossary.
PA = Produce Area -- the produce processing area of Chelsea, which is also where King Arthur's stripclub and an infamous Dunkin Donuts are located. If you go there, you'll know you're there (there are in fact signs identifying it). The SC and DD are on the main approach, which is generally where you will find SWs. Beacham St runs from Rte 99 to Rte 1 and that is the main drag of the PA.

There you go -- don't say we don't go all out for newbies.

As an aside, truckers = hookers. In all areas where a high volumes truckers come in and out, you will find SWs. Another example of this is the New Market area in Boston (near Harrison and Magazine), or otherwise many other areas of the country.

BTW - be mindful not to get snippy with Jackson.

Yumpin Yim
06-27-07, 09:46
Driving down 16 from Revere towards Everett city line. Pass a McD's.

Did not see them last evening. Still lookin.Was driving into work yesterday, about 3:00pm, took the RT 16 exit off of RT1 South. Was stopped at the first red light, where these two gals were crossing the street at the crosswalk. Not too sure if they were SW's, both were hot, but one of them was giving 'the look' to just about every car that was there at the light. Both were white, the one giving 'the look' seemed to be familiar to me (maybe posted on CL? )

Can't really describe them physically, I was kinda shocked to see 'the look' happening in the middle of the afternoon at such a busy intersection. Will cruise by again tho.

Sf Bostonrs
06-27-07, 11:20
PA = Produce Area -- the produce processing area of Chelsea, which is also where King Arthur's stripclub and an infamous Dunkin Donuts are located. If you go there, you'll know you're there (there are in fact signs identifying it). The SC and DD are on the main approach, which is generally where you will find SWs. Beacham St runs from Rte 99 to Rte 1 and that is the main drag of the PA.

There you go -- don't say we don't go all out for newbies.

As an aside, truckers = hookers. In all areas where a high volumes truckers come in and out, you will find SWs. Another example of this is the New Market area in Boston (near Harrison and Magazine), or otherwise many other areas of the country.

BTW - be mindful not to get snippy with Jackson.Gracias, Amigo.

Member #3933
06-27-07, 11:36
Driving thru CT last night, saw two new faces at the bus stop, made a turn onto a dark street. And saw the wetdream SW: a slim 20s blonde, high heels, hot pants and tube top. She jumps in and turns out to be miss personality. A bundle of laffs and naughty notions from a North Shore escort in town to pick up some quick business. I ended up paying CL rates for a truly excellent adventure, got digits for followup use, and took some pics which only show me I don't know how to use my cell phone.

You never know.

PS - she smelt great too! I changed my polo shirt before I went home - later in the house, I noticed my right ARM carried the foreign perfume. Yikes - time for a fast shower and I avoided an untimely death - remember to wash your arms in the summer!

Boston P A
06-27-07, 12:55
PA = Produce Area -- the produce processing area of Chelsea, which is also where King Arthur's stripclub and an infamous Dunkin Donuts are located.While we're on the subject of the PA, it seems to cycle in and out of fashion. I've seen 2 there in the last 10 trips. This is more than in many past months, but far less than the 1 to 3 per trip I usually see in downtown Chelsea. The problem with downtown Chelsea is that I see a black-and-white about once every three blocks.

Firehose69
06-27-07, 15:17
Ok Newbies. This is the most painfull thing I will ever admit.

Two years ago the WSW and BSW around this strip were plentiful.

Everett and State police sting the JOHNS on this strip often.

I Know. The newspapers know. My family knows.

Do not talk to any SW unless she gets in the car. Verify she is not LE.

Look for Paddy Wagons parked near the Strip Club. Lots next door. Hell the whole area is parking lots.

Don't end up like me.

Bj4242
06-27-07, 18:59
I was on my way on Dot Ave to my pick up gf yesterday around 8PM and saw 2 wsw. One was blonde wearing a pink skirt and bag standing in front of store 24. haha she looks like Reese Witherspoon in her movie wearing that outfit except without a little dog in her arms. This girl was above average looking, would have definitely picked her up if i didn't have prior obligations. There was another wsw sitting in front of the Citizens bank. This girl had an ok face, the body slim wasn't bad either, and about 5'10. Kinda cracked out and ghetto looking. I don't think i would have wanted my dick in her mouth. The nice weather is definitely bringing out the girls.

I'm always hesitant about picking up sw, I've had an incident with MBTA police and was luckily let go cause a friend of mine was about the force and they let me go. Too much risk for the reward.I'm not much into the SW scene (more of a MP man but I browse the track sometimes for real stunners) but I think I might have seen this chick but she was wearing skintight brown stretch pants and matching top with a small white bag. Kinda had a little belly. Thin but with some baby fat. Definitely giving the look, so it's either the same girl or there's some new talent out there. Oh, and this was much further down towards Fields Corner, not Andrews.

Member #3933
06-27-07, 23:11
....but I think I might have seen this chick but she was wearing skintight brown stretch pants and matching top with a small white bag. Kinda had a little belly. Thin but with some baby fat. Definitely giving the look, so it's either the same girl or there's some new talent out there....Your description fits completely the girl I've seen three times in the past week - can you add what day of the week and time of your sighting.

Bj4242
06-28-07, 01:34
Your description fits completely the girl I've seen three times in the past week - can you add what day of the week and time of your sighting.Wednesday at about 6PM. Has anyone actually picked her up?

Phat Bastard
06-28-07, 05:52
The reason you see so many LE downtown is:

The police station is downtown

If you are new to the area in the last few years, the state police at one time were a proud group of LE trim and in shape.

The state had a group of LE called Middlesex police, who patrol the beaches,Revere, Quincy, Wollaston, storrow drive,etc.
A group of misfits out of shape with long hair,facial hair, beards, just a sad looking group.

Some pol had a bright idea combine both police departments, the state police went crazy, they did not want this group of misfits to join them.

When the deal was set the Middlesex police fought to keep their facial hair, it became a joke.

So when you drive route 16 everett, and you see state le in chelsea they are from that sad group of misfits, just smile and keep driving.

King Arthurs strip club, is another story, old timers remember the police raid on KA, when LE carried baseball bats and beat many people in that club, one being a man in a wheel chair who died from his beating, another example of to serve and protect at it's finest.

Sorry CM but, I think you mean the Metropolitan District Comission or M.D.C. police. Easy mistake, it was after all in 1992.

WebDog
06-28-07, 08:33
Sorry CM but, I think you mean the Metropolitan District Comission or M.D.C. police. Easy mistake, it was after all in 1992.
For shits, here is a website on I guess police cars in general, but specifically detailing the integration of the previous departments. I had forgotten what those cruisers looked likehttp://mysite.verizon.net/vzeopzls/policecars/id16.html

That pol was Weld and I think the result was generally favorable (IMHO). I don't recall the Staties getting involved in stings for Johns, but they do get involved in larger deals around human trafficking, child porn, child exploitation. Not that they're giving a pass to prostitution, but they don't generally get involved in something specific to a neighborhood. So I don't think they're patrolling the PA. But all the same, I wouldn't recommend picking up a SW next to statie.

I think that reason there are so many cruisers in downtown Chelsea is that town has become overrun by gangs. It is also an entirely dysfunctional town politically and has basically been thrown to the wolves. Too bad as it could be a great area but has become Beirut (or perhaps more apropos Nogales)

BikeZappa
06-28-07, 09:20
Remember the shootings/killings at the 99 restaurant in Chelsa about 10 years ago?

It happened on a Sunday morning when the 99 was closed. Two police officers off duty and I think two thugs were killed. It was never solved. I had a girl friend then who lived in Chesla and she told me about the code of silence and about shoveling snow for your parking place on the street and leaving a chair or trash can to save it. If any one took your space you were supposed to talk to Mr X about it and he would fix it. Rule 1# you never called the cops.

Has any of this changed?

Boston Monger
06-28-07, 09:28
Ok Newbies. This is the most painfull thing I will ever admit.

Two years ago the WSW and BSW around this strip were plentiful.

Everett and State police sting the JOHNS on this strip often.

I Know. The newspapers know. My family knows.

Do not talk to any SW unless she gets in the car. Verify she is not LE.

Look for Paddy Wagons parked near the Strip Club. Lots next door. Hell the whole area is parking lots.

Don't end up like me.

The PA has been basically dead for 2 years now, except the very wee hours of the morning. Overall, nothing is happening there.

Downtown Chelsea has been dead for about a year. Once they decided to renovate that big building by the Stanley, the area became almost sanitized.

putting all that behind, let's get down to the facts. The strip now goes from the bus station by the RT 1 South entrance to the Mystic Mall. In the past few months, 100% of my pickups have been on this strip. In fact, you can probably park in the Mall by the street and just observe. Or the DD.

Sorrry to hear anyone got busted, but the PA was ripe for a sting. The sole purpose anyone has there after 12am is SW's. Do the math, ONE loop and they have you made. At least on the new strip there are many excuses to explain your presense

Boston Monger
06-28-07, 09:32
the other day I took my day time cruise up Dot Ave from Colmbia. When I arrived in the Burger King area, I noticed what I thought were two older WSW's hanging by a pay phone across the street and little up the street. When I did the loop, they stayed put. WTF? Thoughts, anyone? So I skeedalded out.

Went to Talbout and scored a BSW, the lone one out.

WebDog
06-28-07, 14:29
Remember the shootings/killings at the 99 restaurant in Chelsa about 10 years ago?
It happened on a Sunday morning when the 99 was closed. Two police officers off duty and I think two thugs were killed. It was never solved. I had a girl friend then who lived in Chesla and she told me about the code of silence and about shoveling snow for your parking place on the street and leaving a chair or trash can to save it. If any one took your space you were supposed to talk to Mr X about it and he would fix it. Rule 1# you never called the cops.
Has any of this changed?
Chelsea has gone from mostly Irish and Italian to mostly Hispanic (like most of the rest of Boston). The gangs which controlled it previously (Irish and Italian mob) have been replaced by MS-13 and the Latin Kings. But I suspect you can still get shot over a parking space, tho. It is a shit hole however you look at it. There has been some gentrification in the form of new government offices since it went bankrupt and was taken over by the state. And I know downtown has been cleaned up a bit. But its basically a 3rd world country on the edge of an industrial district.

The shooting at the 99, however, was actually in Charlestown, not Chelsea. It loosely involved the Winter Hill gang and was over drug dealing turf (what else?!)
http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/11-95/11-08-95/1108fourdead.HTML

That said, the only useful advice here is Boston Monger's. Thanks for that! Will check it out.

Kikyo
06-28-07, 17:18
The shooting at the 99, however, was actually in Charlestown, not Chelsea. It loosely involved the Winter Hill gang and was over drug dealing turf (what else?!)...That said, the only useful advice here is Boston Monger's. Thanks for that! Will check it out.I remember that incident. Lived there 13 years. I guess this was also a useless post.

MeatMan
06-28-07, 19:13
I went strolling last night on Dot Ave just to see with my own eyes if they're are SWS. Now, considering that I haven't done Dot ave in a while and it's quite a ways from where I live, I gave it a shot. I got there around after midnight and it was as I expected... dead. Though In my mind I felt something was brewing, I hung out for a bit. Around 1:00AM. I was surprised to see 3 SWS. 2 out of the 3 looked good.

I saw one BSW nearby the Dorchester House. Had to be in her mid late 40's looks were a 4, walked with a slight limp. No-go.

I then strolled by Burger King. WSW about in her mid 20's, slim build, yellow tank top, blue jeans and white sneakers. I was going to go for it, but she got scooped up in a mini van. I then doubled back down towards Fields Corner.

I then caught the eye of a BSW standing by Dimitrios(?). Best one out of the bunch. Mid 20's, nice ass, slightly small tits, but I'm an ass man anyway. Snagged her before anyone else did and broke ice with her. BJ was .3. FS was .6 Negotiated .4 for FS cause that's all I had. Sealed the deal!

(Dot Ave. SWS are slighlty more then BHA streetwalkers anyway)

Good BBBJ technique. It lasted 5 minutes as she stared up with her eyes. Then I followed up with some good pounding action. All lasted for a good 10 minutes. Again, she had a nice ass on her and I hope I see her again.

LEOS-During my stroll, I did see 3 of em up and down Dot Ave, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Still, keep your wits about you and be careful out there!

MeatMan

WebDog
06-28-07, 19:20
Great to see you back in action! Not sure if you were ever out of action, but seems like we haven't heard a street report from you in ages!

I was dubious of Dot Ave but sounds like its the real deal. The big question though (and I mean no disrespect by this) where did you do the deal??

That has been my concern with Dot Ave as I don't know where to go, but since you're doing the infamous foot stroll. . . ?

MeatMan
06-28-07, 19:30
Great to see you back in action! Not sure if you were ever out of action, but seems like we haven't heard a street report from you in ages!

I was dubious of Dot Ave but sounds like its the real deal. The big question though (and I mean no disrespect by this) where did you do the deal??

That has been my concern with Dot Ave as I don't know where to go, but since you're doing the infamous foot stroll. . . ?

Thanks WD.

There's a little hideaway spots nearby Ellsworth and also Leedsville St. plus TONS of others. They pretty much connect. I dont want to give away spots only because "you know who" will be watching with prying eyes. Overall YOU WILL find spots along the Ave. Just be safe out there!

Plus I'm working out and my metabolism is out of control. :)

Cruiser D
06-28-07, 20:40
Common - the MDC, Capitol, Registry and State Police intergrated a long time ago. The MDC, Capitol and Registry where patronage havens for hacks. The night stick jammed up your ass psuedo military train Staties didn't like being thrown in with that lot. That was 15 years ago most of those people are gone, if they aren't they will be putting in their papers soon. Just as a side note - The MDC police were reformed on a much smaller scale - they are basically valets at the Boston HQ on Beacon Hill. When are we going to get ride of the various Sherriffs departments next?

The Staties used to cruise CT looking to bust john's on traffic violations. They cruised the PA because a lot of girls were looking to relocate there after the BPD shut down CT.

About the Charlestown 99's shooting (there is no 99's in Chelsea).

Some wannabe got slapped around by a couple of mafia soldiers. His dad - an ex Nam vet went to the 99's and put a couple of holes in them.

Firehose, umm yeah, sure...

Boston Monger
06-29-07, 09:23
has been hispanis since the 80's. It still has a large Polish neighborhood by the courthouse, towards the water. There is NO real danger in Chelsea, I don't care what anyone says.

WebDog
06-29-07, 09:42
There is NO real danger in Chelsea, I don't care what anyone says.To each their own, but this is site for providing information to people who likely don't have local knowledge on how to find women and ostensibly on how to stay safe doing so.

Chelsea has a violent crime rate twice that of Boston or Lowell, and twice that of places like Oakland (a true SW haven but also with risks), and more than 500% greater than Boston suburbs. It is irresponsible to have a comment on here stating definitively there is NO danger in Chelsea, when this board is used by out of town travelers looking for a place to monger.

Bottomline, *I* feel perfectly safe driving through Chelsea, and I feel relatively safe driving through Roxbury and down BHA, which I do at all times of night. But I would never recommend either area to someone I don't know from out of town. Not only is the risk/reward ratio unfavorable, it is undeniably a less than safe place to be.

MeatMan
06-29-07, 10:46
To each their own, but this is site for providing information to people who likely don't have local knowledge on how to find women and ostensibly on how to stay safe doing so.

Chelsea has a violent crime rate twice that of Boston or Lowell, and twice that of places like Oakland (a true SW haven but also with risks), and more than 500% greater than Boston suburbs. It is irresponsible to have a comment on here stating definitively there is NO danger in Chelsea, when this board is used by out of town travelers looking for a place to monger.

Bottomline, *I* feel perfectly safe driving through Chelsea, and I feel relatively safe driving through Roxbury and down BHA, which I do at all times of night. But I would never recommend either area to someone I don't know from out of town. Not only is the risk/reward ratio unfavorable, it is undeniably a less than safe place to be.

Web,

Sorry, I am going to have to disagree with you on that. Me being born and raised in Roxbury, Dorchester and Mattapan. I see a LOT of shit go down. Count all the makeshift shrines compared to Chelsea?, that would pretty much sum it up. I don't hear much crime coming out of Chelsea, though it DOES happen, but not as much.

Can anyone pull some stats?.

Boston Monger
06-29-07, 10:55
To each their own, but this is site for providing information to people who likely don't have local knowledge on how to find women and ostensibly on how to stay safe doing so.

as a native, from Cambridge, I find Chelsea benign, at least where the action is. My sister lived there . Lowell isn't all that either. The places where I would not go if I wasn't from around here is BHA, Dot Ave, MAYBE Lawrence. I'm sure MM would agree with me, I'd rather be walking down Everett Ave in Chelsea at 3am then Medford Street in Charlestown or Columbia Road towards Mass Ave. And anywhere in Boston pales in comparison to Anacosta in DC or parts of Baltimore or Detriot.

Boston P A
06-29-07, 13:11
Web,

Can anyone pull some stats?.I looked up the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports. The claim of high risk seems justified. Amusingly, Chelsea is one of the few cities in the USA Where the FBI has added a footnote saying, in essence, that it doesn't trust the local cops to keep honest books. Even with that, Chelsea ranks third in the state in robbery per resident (151 / 33, 000), narrowly edged out by Boston and Springfield. Chelsea had four murders in 2005. (Per capita, that's about the same rate as Boston's 73.)

One difference is that Boston has highly diverse neighborhoods. Chelsea is too small to have neighborhoods. (I exaggerate slightly.) If the average of Boston is like the average of Chelsea, then the dangerous parts of Boston are probably significantly worse than Chelsea.

I personally have always felt pretty safe there, but maybe that's a case of ignorance being bliss.

WebDog
06-29-07, 14:11
Well I didn't mean to start a pissing contest. I just didn't want an out-of-towner to surf-in looking for places to monger, see the Chelsea references and assume it was a safe place to be.

Agreed, most of the stroll areas (notably PA and Rte 1) are much safer than BHA, for comparison. But it is still a place where if you don't know your way around, you could get in trouble.

For what's it worth, I did a quick Google search on local crime stats and found this site (note that Chelsea comes up 2nd worst for crime after Springfield). . . http://www.homesurfer.com/crimereports/view/crimereportlistranking.cfm?state=MA

BTW - I just re-discovered the Chelsea thread. If I post about Chelsea again, I will do there. But SWs at the Wyndham?? :rolleyes: Maybe they were the popsicle eating asian chicks.

Phat Bastard
06-30-07, 00:27
I think the real point here is that all of these places are dangerous and you're only safe until someone decides to fuck with you.

Bill Holdem
06-30-07, 07:09
I think the real point here is that all of these places are dangerous and you're only safe until someone decides to fuck with you.While this is true, if your white and feel out of place in economically depresssed urban enviornments you are much more likely to attract unwanted attention on foot around the BHA area than in Chelsea. I'm a white guy who used to live on the JP/Roxbury border for about 10 years so am quite used to such enviornments. Nevertheless I am pretty certain that it would be unlikely someone would mess with me in Chelsea regardless of the time of day/night but think the odds would dramatically increase around BHA/Roxbury outside of shopping area's/squares/etc as compared to Chelsea.

I'm a big guy and know how to carry myself so I have a much lower chance of being messed with than the average Joe but think that there is a fair chance I would be approached/tested in Roxbury much more than in Chelsea. Maybe thst is simply because the average Chelsea resident is probably a foot shorter and 30lbs. lighter than the average Roxbury (or wherever) resident as hispanics are generally of a smaller frame than most other ethnic groups, save some asian groups.

Maybe I am wrong but think the likelyhood of being robbed is greater in Roxbury at night and on side streets than it is in Chelsea.

Seva Lurker
06-30-07, 11:33
As a non local, but a monger who may be in your area week after next, I'd like to butt in on this.

1. Most areas where one can find SW's have street crime. Many SW's have a drug habit and work near their fixes. Any place drugs are sold can turn ugly in a heartbeat.

One area in Newport News (part of South East VA) that typically has SW's is also the poorest section of NN. Shootings are so common, the city installed triangulation microphones to determine where the gun shots are coming from.

2. Being an out of towner, I would try to cruise the area once or twice in daylight. Just to get the lay of the land. Anyone who goes to a new area and does not check it out before hand is asking for trouble. I always keep my first point in mind when out mongering.

I was in Baltimore three weeks ago and wound up on a dead end back street. Nothing happened to me, but I am glad it was daytime so I could see what had happened to the road. I am glad this happened before the guy in the white Explorer started following me.

3. One of the first rules I've learned in mongering for SW's is to keep your big head focused on what is happening and not on the getting laid. Watch your surroundings. I'd rather lose a fine looking lady to another monger than get robbed or caught in a sting because I was in a rush.

I'm not sure if my trip will be fly in fly out the same day or will be an overnighter. If overnight, I'll check a few of the routes mentioned out an at least post comments on what I see.

WebDog
06-30-07, 14:57
One area in Newport News (part of South East VA) that typically has SW's is also the poorest section of NN. Shootings are so common, the city installed triangulation microphones to determine where the gun shots are coming from.
They're talking about that for Boston, too. It is all because of the "no snitching" culture and the fact people won't or can't cooperate with police. I feel for these neighborhoods, but they have the power to turn it around yet don't.

Being an out of towner, I would try to cruise the area once or twice in daylight. Just to get the lay of the land. Anyone who goes to a new area and does not check it out before hand is asking for trouble. I always keep my first point in mind when out mongering.

That is very good advice. It makes all the difference in the world. I have done this in many areas, but had never thought it through specifically as a defense mechanism as you described. Indeed, this is a very good idea for getting the lay of the land. Baltimore, for example, changes entirely from a day to night. Although I stick to the downtown loop, I now where to turn and where it will be dead-ends from cruising driving around during the day.

The odd thing that always strikes me -- places like Baltimore, Oakland, DC (sort of), San Francisco, formerly CT, the loops/strolls look so exotic and exciting at night, but so dingy and lame during the day. Like when the lights come on at the end of a night, and that awesome club with killer women turns out to be a dirty stinkhole with drunk skanks (and you're drunk and fat with your shirt half-untucked and looking like a nightmare -- god I hate that part of the night!)

But the loop at night it is sensory overload and you can get into trouble if you're not on top of things. Have flown through a couple rotations during the day makes all the difference in the world.

Bill Buxton
07-01-07, 12:30
Who care about all that drama shit??? Guys just use your heads when on the scene looking for your next hump.

This is not rockett science,its just a cat and mouse thing with "us" them,and old JONNY LAW.

Remember keep your shit stowed in a safe place,and yes know a little about the areas you travel.Know what streets are dark,lit,and mabey trouble.Better yet look and see who is out around?? look and see if you choose to park in a spot how long would it take for a person to walk there from the gals p/u point to where you are now.That is if you are and do watch who follows you after the gal gets in your ride.Remember most scammers or trouble gals will want you to stay walking distance from where you got them.That way they can give you the business get out and have bubba waiting close buy if you want and try to get back what she took.

Never go to a spot chosen by a gal,I most of the time never do and even if they have taken you there before.Remember most gals that are on the rock or whatever get Jammed up somehow!They will scamm you not always the first viset but after you are complacent on the 2-3-4th tour of duty.The art of the deal,Never trust a gal on the street even if she was living next door to you all your life.They do crazy things when they get on the pipe and the things they do for cash is unreal.

Never park in a lot after hrs all alone with no other cars around this is a sure call to LE.You are better off in the back seat at high noon in a wallmart parking lot 3 rows from the door getting it on than 10-pm-1-2am all alone on the same lot.BLENDDDDDDDDD thats what the boys are not looking for.Drive down a street and park with the rest and where is the "RED POUNDED THUMB"????Nobody looks nobody cares and all is well.

B.B...

BostonBread
07-01-07, 15:25
First - Bill you are right - blend in! Great advice on distance for walking honestly never thought about that.

Out last night for some time. Did BHA, CT, Dot and Brockton. Not much out (but then again, it was kinda late and a fleeting thought was that I was not blending in that well).

There was one with a "schilling" shirt on. Upon closer inspection, he worked a long night (that is a worse crime!). Another on the pipe who looked like she had a nice body but I got beat by an escort (car, not the other kind which is pretty ironic).

That is all! Thinking of moving to LOS!

MeatMan
07-01-07, 17:05
I was up a bit late last night after 3:00AM, and I happened to catch the ol documentary on HBO": Hookers And Pimps Trick Or Treat. What set me off was the "brotha" banging the shit out of the LSW at the end of the show, Instant woody for me, so I went out strolling!

Instead of hitting BHA, I hit Dot Ave. Upon arriving, I saw a somewhat cute WSW on Hecla St/Dot Ave giving me the eye. I thought she was the one I saw from the other day, but she wasn't..looked just as good though! Broke the ice with her and she was pleasant.

Nice ass, about 5"7, dirty blonde, wearing jeans and a gray sweater. Upon looking closely at her, she has a bit of a swollen lip. I asked her.."What happened to your lip man?" She siad she got into a fight with her BF a week ago and he's now in jail. "Good for him!" I say, She then replies: 'Not really, cause now I need some money to pay a few bills". "I got .3 to spend for a fuck" she asked for .4. After a little haggling, She agrees on it.

We find a nice little side street. She does end up giving me a BBBJ and boy were my eyes in the back of my skull, plus just a bit of slurping sounds. The best BBBJ I had in a Loooong time!. She was about to make me explode when I stopped her and slapped on the condom for some doggy style action. Again, nice ass on her with a tat on her left cheek of a small devil.

After the deed, We talked for a little bit. She said: "next time I am out and I see you it's .4. I asked her if she does greek? "yeah, but it's gonna cost you .1 for everything next time". I aslo asked her if she has a phone?...Not yet, but I will have one this Monday. I'm DEFINITLY going to keep an eye out for this one. As soon as I get her number, I will pass it around. I may go out tonight again.

When we parted, I saw another WSW with black hair and a white Old Navy shirt on nearby the gas station. Couldn't tell if she was working, but from her moving pattern, it looked like she was. I *can* say that Dorchester Ave is creeping back to action, but for how long is the question.

Be careful out there and look out for LE!

Meal Soy Hooing--If you go to LOS, don't become a teacher! hehehe!

MeatMan

Boston Chang
07-01-07, 23:58
Haven't cruised in almost a year now: a girlfriend and sudden increase in workload can do that.

Last night though, I had the house to myself and simply couldn't fall asleep so I went out for a cruise through CT around 2:30am. Didn't see any SWs at all, but at least the weather was pretty nice.

It seems that the SWs are hard to come by in Boston nowadays. Looks like CL is taking over, and I must say I miss the street action because at least I can have some idea of what the girl looks like instead of going through fake pictures online.

Phat Bastard
07-02-07, 06:32
July 01, 2007
Man found shot to death
50 Archdale Rd., Roslindale
2:29 AM

June 28, 2007
Shooting on the Orange Line
Ruggles station, Roxbury
1:00 PM

Man stabbed over and over
18 Howe St., Dorchester
12:14 AM

June 27, 2007
Stabbed outside the Store 24
1886 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester
12:38 AM

June 24, 2007
Boy, 8, shot to death
266 Seaver St., Roxbury
11:30 PM

Teen arrested for chasing guy with a knife
,11:25 PM

Teen arrested for chasing guy with a knife
81 Sydney St., Dorchester
11:25 PM

June 21, 2007
Daylight death
28 Nottingham St., Dorchester
1:40 PM
June 20, 2007

Shot repeatedly
Stuart and Tremont streets, Chinatown
5:06 AM

June 19, 2007
Shot in the arm
511 Norfolk St., Dorchester
9:46 PM

June 17, 2007
Man shot repeatedly; dies
Central Ave. and Westminster St., Hyde Park
9:59 PM

Two shot in gas-station incident
Cummins Highway and Itasca St., Mattapan
2:56 AM

Double stabbing leaves one dead
26 W. Broadway, South Boston
1:44 AM

Teen stabbed
87 Faywood Ave., East Boston
1:18 AM

Shot several times, expected to live
194 Parker Hill Ave., Roxbury
12:40 AM

June 14, 2007
Punched in the face during purse snatching
Chestnut Hill Ave. and Strathmore Rd., Brighton
12:09 AM

June 12, 2007
Charged with impersonating an officer
35 St. Casimir St., South Boston
6:44 PM

Shot several times in the head
Westville and Boyd streets, Dorchester
4:30 PM

June 11, 2007
Beaten in head with bottles
926 Cummins Highway, Mattapan
7:06 PM

June 10, 2007
Shot to death
24 E. Brookline St., South End
11:40 PM

Store robbed at gunpoint
20 Park Plaza, Downtown
5:30 PM

Woman stabbed in fight
14 Baker St., Roxbury
4:18 PM

Man shot while sitting in car
Dacia and Quincy streets, Roxbury
3:01 AM

Four men nabbed in parking-lot melee
260 Tremont St., Downtown
2:56 AM

June 09, 2007
Good Samaritan fends off attacker
491 Commonwealth Ave., Fenway / Kenmore
3:00 AM

Wow, you had a busy little month didn't you?;)

Boston Monger
07-02-07, 09:36
Spent from 5-8 on BHA, Talbout and Dot Aves. Absolutely nadda. I noticed it must be family night in the hood.

Bk British 01
07-03-07, 01:32
As mention in the Chelsea thread I drove through Chelsea and CT and scored in both. In CT I found this very young brunette WSW that had a nice face and ok Bod. What made her noteworthy was that she was so totally cool and one of the nicest people, not just SW, whom I've met in a long time. We settle up for .30 for FS at the batcave. Great service and I got her number. Unfortunatly she's mostly based out of Providence and I don't like to drive.

Hope you guys scored some good finds.

Later

OliverTwist
07-05-07, 13:45
It has been sporadic though. Never seen anything during the day.

Member #3933
07-05-07, 21:54
As follow up to my post of June 25:

So subsequent to HornyAsianKids' post below regarding the "Reese Witherspoon"-lookalike blonde, and having seen her at the Tremont bus stop that same night the prior Saturday, I got out on the Dot. Ave. Track around 8 PM Saturday, cruised for an hour plus, saw 5-6 SWs but passed on, finally running out of time. Leaving I stopped at the light in Andrews Square. Low-and-behold, I notice a Boston police squad car pull up by the DD, the back door opens an a cute babe with dirty blonde hair gets out and heads for the station. She had a rasberry sweater with a black skirt and a big white bag, and looked just like "Reese Witherspoon", same size/shape as before. By the time I got in front of the station she had dissappeared down the stairs. Any other sightings?I took a drive up Dot. Ave. tonight about 7:00, passing by the one or two tired-looking SWs.

Stopping at the light in Andrews Sq. I noticed a Mass State patrol car pulled up at the DD across the way. The cop was part way out his door, talking across the hood to, you guessed it, the "Reese" girl. Blonde hair in a pony tail, sweeping long white/red striped skirt, looking quite the college coed with just little more hip bone than perfect, very cute. She was gesturing and waving her cell phone.

It was not clear to me whether she had gotten out of the car, or was passing by. As I turned left she started up Southhampton Street. I turned onto Ellery, the short street behind the DD and stopped. Walking down the other side of Ellery, she gave me a lingering look, but didn't come over, then disappeared somewhere on Ellery. I checked the area again a few times but that was it.

Someone has to score and report.

Boston Monger
07-06-07, 09:46

my feelings are it is just a local Dot Girl. I've been up Dot Ave a few times now and the old memories of living in Savin Hill come back. There are a lot of girls who look the part but are not selling the wares.

Member #3933
07-06-07, 12:53
my feelings are it is just a local Dot Girl. I've been up Dot Ave a few times now and the old memories of living in Savin Hill come back. There are a lot of girls who look the part but are not selling the wares.I first saw the "Reese" girl hanging at the bus stop on Tremont around 10PM, then being picked up by the guy ahead of me. I didn't see her face well. It is possible a local girl looks/dresses similar, and for some other reason gets rides in police cars. I think it's been the same girl. Maybe not. But likely time will tell.

Phat Bastard
07-06-07, 19:09
As follow up to my post of June 25:

I took a drive up Dot. Ave. tonight about 7:00, passing by the one or two tired-looking SWs.

Stopping at the light in Andrews Sq. I noticed a Mass State patrol car pulled up at the DD across the way. The cop was part way out his door, talking across the hood to, you guessed it, the "Reese" girl. Blonde hair in a pony tail, sweeping long white/red striped skirt, looking quite the college coed with just little more hip bone than perfect, very cute. She was gesturing and waving her cell phone.

Thanks for the info. I generally only monger up to where Dot ave passes over the highway or up to Columbia rd. I never would have looked for any that far up but I will now.

WebDog
07-08-07, 11:41
Thanks for the info. I generally only monger up to where Dot ave passes over the highway or up to Columbia rd. I never would have looked for any that far up but I will now.
Okay, since Dot Ave has been the topic of late, I would like to clarify.

I usually start the trip from Columbia, either coming from New Market or BHA (i.e., down Columbia and taking a right onto Dot Ave) and towards/past Savin Hill.

I have never found anything until around or often past Fields Corner. Between Columbia and Fields Corner are some pubs (places where you can still see bands) and a few other clusters or gentrified housing or commercial. Savin Hill is still (or again) is a better neighborhood (better than some) and I wouldn't expect to see SWs there.

But just before (or more often just after) Fields Corner is where I have seen SWs -- up to and including the Store24 on Dot Ave before the split to Ashmont (and in the past right around Ashmont was good, but new construction has chased them away).

Does this route jive with others' experience? Phat, were/are you saying you go *left* on Dot Ave or down the other side of the freeway?

Member #3933
07-08-07, 12:37
[QUOTE=WebDog]....I usually start the trip from Columbia, either coming from New Market or BHA (i.e., down Columbia and taking a right onto Dot Ave) and towards/past Savin Hill.

I have never found anything until around or often past Fields Corner. Between Columbia and Fields Corner are some pubs (places where you can still see bands) and a few other clusters or gentrified housing or commercial. Savin Hill is still (or again) is a better neighborhood (better than some) and I wouldn't expect to see SWs there.

But just before (or more often just after) Fields Corner is where I have seen SWs -- up to and including the Store24 on Dot Ave before the split to Ashmont (and in the past right around Ashmont was good, but new construction has chased them away).[QUOTE]My experience to date - the area around Fields Corner is similar to the Hess area in Brockton, there's usually one or two the same set of tired faces, such as the girl who sits/sleeps on the bench in front of Citizens Bank. You will find less consistent, but better quality, action from Hancock all the way to D Street in Southie, girls will walk Dot Ave to/from Andrews Sq. a few will include D street. My fav stays around Savin Hill. During the day you might see 1-2 or none between Hancock and Andrews Sq. The lasy Friday night I ran this section I saw about 4-5 faces I now recognize. I'll PM some specifics.

Phat Bastard
07-08-07, 20:31
Okay, since Dot Ave has been the topic of late, I would like to clarify.

I usually start the trip from Columbia, either coming from New Market or BHA (i.e., down Columbia and taking a right onto Dot Ave) and towards/past Savin Hill.

But just before (or more often just after) Fields Corner is where I have seen SWs -- up to and including the Store24 on Dot Ave before the split to Ashmont (and in the past right around Ashmont was good, but new construction has chased them away).

Does this route jive with others' experience? Phat, were/are you saying you go *left* on Dot Ave or down the other side of the freeway?

I go the same way as you do but I find them anywhere down to around The Blarney Stone and the ballfields and occasionally from there to Gallivan. Keep in mind there's a PD station down a side street next to the ballfields.
Going left from Columbia is where it goes over 93 and past there on the left is the DD where "Reese" was spotted. That's where I was going to start checking out.

Rito1
07-08-07, 21:23

I lived in savin hill for 4 years & they used to be between the burger king & store 24 (fc)

HornyAsianKid
07-09-07, 06:28
Wow, looks like alot of action in my two week absence. I don't think ill be hunting for a while. I've been spoiled by all the beauties in Vietnam.

Boston Monger
07-09-07, 11:01
I just can't imagine any around there. Just can't. Are you guys sure?

WebDog
07-09-07, 12:07
I am not grocking where the BK is, but I think the reality is Savin Hill to Galvin is the widest possible track, but concentrated from Fields Corner up Ashmont. If I am following Rito, the BK is maybe in or just past Savin Hill to Fields Corner? That sounds reasonable (if it is closer to FC than the heart of SH)

Between Columbia and Savin Hill can't be a predictable track. The occasional fluke and misidentified neighborhood girl can surely be found, but I don't see that there would be too many SW strolling there. Although, I have noticed that SWs on Dot Ave are often walking rather than loitering, so at any given time they may go closer to Savin Hill than you might otherwise expect. But I don't see them hanging out in front of the Banshee.

The lower side of Dot Ave below Columbia is some new uncharted territory. I can't speak to that.

Boston Monger
07-09-07, 12:25
I lived in savin hill for 4 years & they used to be between the burger king & store 24 (fc)

Upper Dot Ave is just too domesticated. When I was cruising there last week I looked like a perv checking to see if each girl was working. It seemed unnatureal, while on the other hand, once I hit the BK, it seemed par for the course.

WebDog
07-09-07, 12:46
My experience to date - the area around Fields Corner is similar to the Hess area in Brockton, there's usually one or two the same set of tired faces, such as the girl who sits/sleeps on the bench in front of Citizens Bank. You will find less consistent, but better quality, action from Hancock all the way to D Street in Southie, girls will walk Dot Ave to/from Andrews Sq. a few will include D street. My fav stays around Savin Hill. During the day you might see 1-2 or none between Hancock and Andrews Sq. The lasy Friday night I ran this section I saw about 4-5 faces I now recognize. I'll PM some specifics.I had missed Hot Cat's quote previously (but did get the PM - Thx for that!)

From Columbia to the Burger King is what I would call "lower Dot Ave" if you use Columbia as the starting point, so I am not sure what direction you're traveling. From the Burger King to Fields Corner is roughly 1200 Dot Ave to 1500 Dot Ave. Which is not a huge span, but seems to be the concentration given the various posts. I have also seen them walking all the way down to Ashmont from Fields Corner. This is a predictable spot with some good, but mostly skanks. Or lately, anytime I have done a cruise I have seen one good quality SW solo and discrete, with the usual crowd of skanks. My experiences there made me dubious that there was a lot of action going on in the area. But it is a predictable stroll nonetheless.

What Hot Cat is describing is *finally* sinking in. This area I have never gone through on a cruise, just getting from one place to another. I will definitely check it out. Seems to be concentrated around here (no?) http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=450+Dorchester+Ave,+Boston,+Suffolk,+Massachusetts+02127,+United+States&sll=42.334057,-71.052361&sspn=0.060657,0.160675&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=42.333312,-71.057017&spn=0.007582,0.020084&z=16&om=1

Boston Monger
07-09-07, 13:53
From Columbia to the Burger King is what I would call "lower Dot Ave" if you use Columbia as the starting point, so I am not sure what direction you're traveling.

From the Burger King to Fields Corner is roughly 1200 Dot Ave to 1500 Dot Ave. Which is not a huge span, but seems to be the concentration given the various posts.

I have also seen them walking all the way down to Ashmont from Fields Corner. But that stretch is indeed a largely residential area.

I went the whole distance, from Andrew Square to Neponset. From Andrew Square to Savin Hill was pretty much a waste of time, sans reminising about my living there. From Savin Hill to the BK had some promise, but was still sketchy. Once I hit the BK (which is on Freeport Street I THINK), I felt I was in mongering territory. Once I hit Carney Hospital, it felt wrong again

WebDog
07-09-07, 14:37
I went the whole distance, from Andrew Square to Neponset. From Andrew Square to Savin Hill was pretty much a waste of time, sans reminising about my living there. From Savin Hill to the BK had some promise, but was still sketchy. Once I hit the BK (which is on Freeport Street I THINK), I felt I was in mongering territory. Once I hit Carney Hospital, it felt wrong againthat sounds 100% consistent with my experiences.

I trust Hot Cat on his reports, but I can't say I have ever seen anything down that way so to me it is all uncharted territory. But everything Boston Monger describes is 100% consistent with my experiences, based on 12+ years of commuting from Downtown Boston to the South Shore (which more than half the time took me either through Dot Ave or BHA, over a window of 2pm to 2am, depending on when I was at work).

MeatMan
07-09-07, 17:35
I went the whole distance, from Andrew Square to Neponset. From Andrew Square to Savin Hill was pretty much a waste of time, sans reminising about my living there. From Savin Hill to the BK had some promise, but was still sketchy. Once I hit the BK (which is on Freeport Street I THINK), I felt I was in mongering territory. Once I hit Carney Hospital, it felt wrong again

BM,

Correct it's Freeport Street. Anything between BK and the Store 24 is where they hang. Anything further up pass Fields Corner on up towards Ashmont is a bit sketchy. But you knew that already.

The lower side of Dot Ave below Columbia is some new uncharted territory. I can't speak to that.

Columbia Road is near to non-existent. You might see them on the upper part of Columbia Road/Washington Street on towards KFC, but that's about it based on my experience.

Member #3933
07-09-07, 23:15
I had missed Hot Cat's quote previously (but did get the PM - Thx for that!)

....What Hot Cat is describing is *finally* sinking in. This area I have never gone through on a cruise, just getting from one place to another. I will definitely check it out. Seems to be concentrated around here (no?) http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=450+Dorchester+Ave,+Boston,+Suffolk,+Massachusetts+02127,+United+States&sll=42.334057,-71.052361&sspn=0.060657,0.160675&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=42.333312,-71.057017&spn=0.007582,0.020084&z=16&om=1I mention Andrews Sq. to D Street area only because I have periodically seen and/or spoken with SWs on that loop during the day. I've seen several stroll up Dot. Ave. from Dorchester at Noon to walk the loop, I assume because theres a lot of traffic. Not a high probablity area but you never know.

SCX13
07-10-07, 01:08
Decided to check out Ct/Bay Village tonight around 9PM. Came upon Taylor at the bus stop near Tedeschi's. I've seen her several times before. The latest on Saturday at 3PM near the 7-11 on Berkeley Street. I have not partaken because she was always with her pimp. Seems he may have several girls in the area. There seems to be some new bodies as reported by British but they are usually hanging with their pimps.

Taylor is about 5'5" and has short black hair and several tattoos on her arm and upper back with a nice overall package. I would rate her an 8/10 on a SW scale as she did not look street-worn or on anything. She wanted $60 for BJ but we settled on $40 for BBBJ. Went to a quiet spot and she went to work. Too much hand action and I told her so, changed her technique to give an amazing finish. A little rushed but not overly so. Midway through, she offered FS for $20 more but maybe will indulge next time when I have enough $. I would repeat just in order to try FS.

Phat Bastard
07-10-07, 06:46

Absolutely (Columbia to Savin Hill) but I go there at night, especially while the bars are hopping and for a few hours after they close. There aren't many, I see maybe 4 or 6 on average a night (not in one pass) and they're mostly WSW's until you get to Savin Hill, then from there past the BK to the Store 24 and Fields Corner it's a mix but there are more to choose from. For the most part there aren't any great prizes out there but every once in a while you find someone good. Daytime you can see a few too or at least I used to but I haven't been there weekdays in a long time.
During and after the morning rush hour, if you took a left on Dot ave from Freeport, at about the second corner on the left, theres a little shithole bar. I used to see one or two girls standing on the corner and in the bars doorway a lot.

MeatMan
07-11-07, 20:09
If what I am reading is right, you guys are telling me that NOW there are SWS in Southie? I'll TOFFT if this correct.

Boston Monger
07-12-07, 10:00
If what I am reading is right, you guys are telling me that NOW there are SWS in Southie? I'll TOFFT if this correct.

just no way is there any action in Southie.

Trick
07-12-07, 11:00
Yes there is action in Southie I had some luck around Andrew SQ. I just had some luck in get this Havard SQ but you have to be on foot. One of Meatman's girls hangs out there Peaches is her name.

Be Safe

Trick

Rito1
07-12-07, 21:48
Drove from andrew to ashmont. I left anderw at 547 pm and did not get to ashmont until 614 (lots of traffic) and the only thing i saw saw a bsw right next to store 24 (fc) with a white tee-shirt under a pair of coverall shorts & a pink pats hats. She was giving the eye to all the cars sitting in traffic. She did'nt look that bad, but I was not sure if she had a little gut or was a preggo. Also on the southie note. the projects are not far from andrew so they might cut down that way going to dot ave or mass ave.

Member #3933
07-12-07, 23:53
Leaving intown about 8PM tonight I headed down Harrison, not really looking. (I planned a hotel date with my favorite North Shore escort tomorrow afternoon, gotta save myself.) As I waited on Mass. Ave. at the Albany St. Lights a tall leggy young white girl with long brown hair strolled the crosswalk. Wow. Weaing a short, white sleeveless summer dress and high pumps, she caused the traffic on Albany to stop and gawk. As she reached the curb, she glanced for a second at my car and smiled.

So I figured this was intended to be (maybe anyway, she looked pretty good to be a SW). I had to wait at the next light, she disappeared. I found her down the street, she took a ride. She said she wasn't really working but... One the best BBBJCIMNS I've experienced, she finished me in perhaps 2 minutes, a record. I dropped her at her place, and I got pics that came out and digits. She said she travels Dot. Ave. occasionally, never BHA as its too much hassle.

I'll have to re-schedule tomorrow's date. You never know.

WebDog
07-13-07, 01:49
Harvard Sqr, Central Sqr. . .

Next you're going to tell me there's hookers on the Lexington Green, just that you need to know where to look (!!)

MeatMan
07-13-07, 08:00
I just had some luck in get this Havard SQ but you have to be on foot. One of Meatman's girls hangs out there Peaches is her name.

Be Safe

Trick

Is this "The Pit" your talking about?..and Girls working Hahvad Sqare?...Heavily doubt it.

Italian Monkey
07-13-07, 10:25
I must say that yes I have seen some SW's in southie (usually walking with a handeler), I'm a delivery guy who on occasion see a couple working on old colony near the projects near the old colony varitey store (blue awning) around 3am to 6am. Havent picked any up though in a work vehicle with the name plastered all over it. Needless to say they arent that good looking. Cooky jar from philli forum though has some keepers though huh? Whish I was him any how keep it safe guys.

Trick
07-13-07, 13:43
If you look around you will see many faces that are on CL Peaches is one of them.

Trick

Member #3933
07-13-07, 14:48
.... a couple working on old colony near the projects near the old colony varitey store (blue awning) around 3am to 6am. ...eriodically I see a similar couple dayside, a white girl, mid-height, thin early 20s, sort of wild brown hair, cute but already tired, sloppy jeans. Same girl?

I've seen her picked up right on Broadway - don't remember her name but I picked her up at the CT Tremont bus stop in mid winter, not a repeat.

Phat Bastard
07-13-07, 16:23
Try central sq, day and night, go to the punk night clubs, so much and so many to pick from.

This from a guy who claims to be old enough to collect social security.

Phat Bastard
07-13-07, 16:24
No way is there sex in Southie, Whitey has Southie safe from drugs and sex.

Plus you have a strong support from the church, no sex before marriage and only during marriage to have children.

Funniest

Ever

Rito1
07-13-07, 20:35

Damn, I wish I knew and I wish someone who has more experience than I would answer that.

I see some pics that are actually nude models like this chick (978 9989018 ask for JULIANA) whose pics are actually Kerrie Marie from SCORE magazine, or the ones for half price escorts of the blonde with huge boobs in the pink bra who's actually Faith from inbedwithfaith.net and I read posts from guys saying the pics don't match the person (bait and switch) or they match her 40 pounds or 5 years ago.

Meatman's probably the one to ask and even he seems to have had a perfect mix of good and bad from what I can tell.Check it out

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/373316004.html

Phat Bastard
07-13-07, 21:19
check it out
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/373316004.htmlThanks a bunch Rito, I wrote that post a while ago and it must have taken you a while to find it.

Thanks for the effort and for remembering me, I appreciate it.

That's the Nikki I was talking about. It's a different number but that's her.
It say no full service. I wonder if she just had a baby or something. Maybe I'll get a price on BJ and pay her a visit.

Man, you should have seen that body a few years ago....:):)

Bostonsailor
07-14-07, 09:33
Was in Boston last evening , having a great time of it, decided to take a cruise, first was DOT Ave from Southie all the way to the BK. I saw UC LEO on the brdge that crosses over the highway, he was in a gold impala, unmarked car, uniformed LEO, he was speaking with two females , I assumed to be SW's. Went into the Theater District, and couldn't get out of there fast enough, LEO was all over the place, stopping everything that moved, couple of girls that were broken down and had a guy helping them were inquisitioned.
I thought maybe they were clearing the streets to make room for a sting, anybody get stung??