PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Bosjim
01-14-12, 17:43
I've let the little head take control on occasion as well, you'd think he'd learn by now to listen to the big head.

I got Kat hooked on Doctor Who and Torchwood a few years ago, she's become quite the geek now.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Glad to hear I'm not the only geek on the board. Now if Kat could make Amy Pond available I'd have to remortgage the house!

Seems like Leo has been making their presence known on the streets. Have seen a few more girls out walking late, but no one catching my eye.

Bob1248
01-14-12, 21:16
Was driving home from a frozen fenway game tonight.

Due to trafic I went down Dot ave. When I pasesed BK there was a dark haired WSW staning out front.

No coat, sweater only with boots.

I would of stoped, she looked good, but I had car full.

Does anyone know who she might be or any reports.

Thanks

Ho Hunter 328
01-14-12, 22:54
Glad to hear I'm not the only geek on the board. Now if Kat could make Amy Pond available I'd have to remortgage the house!

Seems like Leo has been making their presence known on the streets. Have seen a few more girls out walking late, but no one catching my eye.You'd have to wait in line after me for that one.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Bk British 01
01-26-12, 02:37
Was driving home from a frozen fenway game tonight.

Due to trafic I went down Dot ave. When I pasesed BK there was a dark haired WSW staning out front.

No coat, sweater only with boots.

I would of stoped, she looked good, but I had car full.

Does anyone know who she might be or any reports.

ThanksSounds like Jessy. She gave me her number but everytime I called no answer and no return from VM. We did 30 for a BBBJCIM which I was all to happy to give her a 10 tip.

Member #4101
01-26-12, 13:52
I am in the Somerville Cambridge area a lot and looking for someone that is reliable and could be called a couple times a month or more.

Do any of you have any contacts?

Mobil2
01-31-12, 08:36
Where have all the girls gone. Been out cruising the last couple of days and can't find nothing, The cold weather must have something to do with it. Can't wait for it to get warm out again.

GuyIncognito19
01-31-12, 17:53
You'd have to wait in line after me for that one.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Dibs on Amy Pond.

Meeeeeow.

You know they found her naked in the hallway of a hotel in NYC not too long ago, don't you?

Ho Hunter 328
02-01-12, 07:15
Dibs on Amy Pond.

Meeeeeow.

You know they found her naked in the hallway of a hotel in NYC not too long ago, don't you?Wish I was there with my camera!

Craven Head
02-03-12, 23:34
Has anyone run into a tall thin WSW with dark hair by the name Nicole?

Ususally seen around BK and into the Fields Corner area.

Taxi Mike
02-07-12, 02:04
Has anyone run into a tall thin WSW with dark hair by the name Nicole?

Ususally seen around BK and into the Fields Corner area.Yea I met up with her twice. Last time was a few days ago.

Craven Head
02-07-12, 23:45
Yea I met up with her twice. Last time was a few days ago.I just heard tonight she got busted the other day and the judge ordered her to drug rehab

Member #4941
02-09-12, 05:18
Drove past burger king and I had spotted a woman walking aimlessly. I gave her the look pulled into the the drive thru and she hopped in. She was a young red head named jen, with blemishes on her face. Hair looked to be recently died as well. She quoted 50, but I recieved a covered BJ that was less than specatacular but got the job done. She wasn't the only provider I've seen since my last post but one of the few that actually provided decent services.

MeatMan
02-23-12, 19:31
Strolled BHA and Talbot last night around 1AM. Good decent weather too. Saw a BSW on Nightingale St. She seemed to look good until I got closer. She might have been good looking once, but now badly streetworn. Said she was using a friends place nearby in the neighborhood and invited me to come, but preferring not to risk it. I suggested an alternative and she readily agreed. She seemed to nodding off while we were walking. Good service for (BBBJ/CFS) for $40. She was carrying a small pocket knife when we were done. She didn't threaten me, but it fell on the ground when she was pulling her pants up. Doubt I'll repeat, but who knows. Be safe, fellas.

MeatMan

SCV5862
02-23-12, 19:45
Hi, I will be in Boston soon and wondered if anyone could PM me some details for options, areas or digits etc. Hope you can help a fella out.

Thanks

Member #4941
02-29-12, 17:39
I ran into a large BSW named Henrietta on BHa by merengues if I'm not mistaken. Scooped her up, because the little man was thinking. BBJCIM for 30, wasn't bad, definitely had better. Slim picking out there, can't wait for it to warm up.

Member #4941
02-29-12, 21:53
Ran into a nice streetwalker by the name of "nicole" on dot ave today, not bad looking real petite, spinner type. Quoted me 40 for BJ. 80 for butt, I went with the butt. I had better, got the number just in case I wanted to smash again, I doubt it, but who knows.

MeatMan
03-04-12, 17:49
This NEVER happens to me,

I strolled BHA early this morning around 4AM for 1. 5. During the stroll, I only came across two SWS. One black nearby Intervale and Brunswick. Decent looking wearing a hat, tight jeans and a tan leather jacket. I was going to scoop her up after the inital hello, but as soon as I was on to make my catch, some guy in a beat-up white car got her. After that escapade, I strolled down towards the gas station on Quincy. I saw a white woman coming from Fayston. Average looking and somewhat worn down but doable. Again, after the inital hello, I was going to take her up also but, my instinct told me not to. Turns out she was actually "on the stroll". I doubled back to her and AGAIN, she gets scooped up. After stolling around for another hour, I decided to call it a day. Daybreak was coming. I hardly if ever stroll during that time.

I'll give it another shot this evening. I'm "feeling the itch" and it needs to be scratched!

MeatMan

Kreativex
03-09-12, 02:19
Can someone msg me numbers? Ratings please?

Thanks

Kreativex
03-09-12, 02:40

Thanks

MeatMan
03-09-12, 17:03

ThanksHow about putting in some WORK! you get nothing free unless you posts some your exploits.

MeatMan
03-09-12, 17:55
It's a but mundane but.

I did a stroll on BHA early Thursday morning from 2-3:3:30AM. BHA was totally dead, not one SW black, white or Hispanic. I was going to call it a night after strolling for nearly an hour, until I saw a BSW that I dated before on Dewey St/BHA. She's average looking. Somewhat of a decent face and all her teeth (I'll give her that much) I quoted $20 for sex and she agreed. We go to a spot to "get busy". Now, while I'm in the middle of giving her the action, she stops right in the middle of me doing her doggystyle complaining that I took too long. I wasn't even in this broad no longer than 2 minutes. She pulls up her pants and walks away mumbling something that I did not understand. Now, not the one to cause a fit, I told her:

"Next time you see me on the Ave, act as if you don't know me. You lost me as a customer."

This is a girl that I've had off and on for quite sometime. She didn't look to be on anything, then again maybe I'm wrong but regardless, she lost me as a customer. I took the loss and headed home. Funny, as I headed home, I started humming Kenny Rogers "The Gambler". Why that popped in my head, I'll never know.

Thursday- Early Friday Morning

Did a stroll on BHA this time a bit earlier from 11:00PM-12:30. Same scenario, totally dead. I walked up and down BHA for and hour until I bumped into a regular that I see all the time. Her and I are real cool. She wasn't working, but we had a short conversation regarding whats the scoop on BHA. She told me that the vice are clamping down on anyone in the act of soliciting which obviously explains the nearly non existent activity. We also got into a conversation about pimps and the girls. Something along the lines of "If a girl is going to come out here and sell her body, that should be her fucking choice, not some damn pimp!". I agreed. I then say to her:

"Growing up and being from here, I never had love for pimps. They're nothing but lowlives to me. That's not to say I advocate what I do either. I do it because I'm just feeding the beast, know-what-I'm-saying?." She laughs and says she gets it. She also talked about the trannies working the late shift. I told her: "Yeah, I'm aware of them and I don't roll that way, so I'm good." She mentioned that she actually felt one tranny's breast telling how it felt and there are guys from the Boston area she's dated and from out of town who do pick them up. I kept my mouth shut, let her do all the talking. Assuming that I was going to respond, I say nadda and, she bursts out laughing. After the idle chat-chat, we part on Woodcliff/BHA and say my good-byes. On to the hunt. I double-up on BHA until I saw a BSW in Devon / BHA near the bus stop. Decent looking, dark-skinned wearing classes. Chattted with her for a brief moment. Got to seal the deal and off we fo to a desired location for $25 for a BBBJ and some doggy action covered. Mission accomplished. After that, I headed home. Victory!

MeatMan

Ho Hunter 328
03-09-12, 23:03

ThanksSure no problem. Want to use my car to go pick them up, and bring them back to my place too?

You're going to have to give if you want to receive around here.

Trick
03-10-12, 00:11
I been around along time I have never seen the Ave so dead Or is it me? I will keep hunting and try to post when I can Be safe guys TRICK.

JohnDoeJohn
03-21-12, 03:21
Just got back from Dot Ave. Met a WSW named Stacey. Relative hot for a SW. Blonde. Skinny. Flat-chested. Negotiated $20 for a BBBJ. She has good technique. Didn't ask for her number which I do regret. Anybody encounter her before? If so, perhaps you exchanged numbers?

Krsupercat
03-21-12, 14:31
I been around along time I have never seen the Ave so dead Or is it me? I will keep hunting and try to post when I can Be safe guys TRICK.I did see two WSW Friday or Saturday Morning after 1AM near the store 24 by Ashmont, but there was no way I was even going to attempt to pickup because of the extra heavy police presence I see each time I'm out on Dot Ave.

Bosjim
03-21-12, 23:09
Have been looking later at night, and seeing nothing but Leo. Tried earlier tonight and got lucky. Ran into Karina, and we were both surprised to see each other again. On the way to my spot she pointed out her boyfriend, told me how he's been in and out of jail since last summer. Bummed me out she insists on a covered BJ, but her technique has improved. No phone right now, so hopefully I can spot her again soon!

Internet Stalk
03-24-12, 12:31
I'm been out this week for countless hours. I know one thing getting 13 mpg city is not ideal to feed my habits. However after exhausting my efforts over and over I ran accross Michelle she is a LSW. She was real thin at some point and I believe the last time I met up with her she kept falling asleep in mid BJ. I notice one thing about her this time around. She put on alot of weight in a good ways and in fact she looked really healthy. She filled out in good ways. Now we came down to what we need to do, after settling I drove around looking for a spot. After driving for a bit, I did start to smell something a little rancid. Basically I can smell her cooch through her pants. So this totally took me out of my game. So I decided to reach down and try to feel around and of course I was correct of my nose senses. I gave her a 20 and sent her on her way. I was driving my car like the steering wheel was on fire. I didn't want to touch anything. After washing my hands it still stunk. So my moral of this story is. Never settle for just anything no matter how desparate the measure may get. I have contact numbers but I'm a little ***** and I'm always too afraid to call at wee hours of the morning.

The streets has been a ghost town lately and I may have to get over my fears.

Alrighty boys, as always stay safe.

Daddylike
03-26-12, 14:18
I'm been out this week for countless hours. I know one thing getting 13 mpg city is not ideal to feed my habits. However after exhausting my efforts over and over I ran accross Michelle she is a LSW. She was real thin at some point and I believe the last time I met up with her she kept falling asleep in mid BJ. I notice one thing about her this time around. She put on alot of weight in a good ways and in fact she looked really healthy. She filled out in good ways. Now we came down to what we need to do, after settling I drove around looking for a spot. After driving for a bit, I did start to smell something a little rancid. Basically I can smell her cooch through her pants. So this totally took me out of my game. So I decided to reach down and try to feel around and of course I was correct of my nose senses. I gave her a 20 and sent her on her way. I was driving my car like the steering wheel was on fire. I didn't want to touch anything. After washing my hands it still stunk. So my moral of this story is. Never settle for just anything no matter how desparate the measure may get. I have contact numbers but I'm a little * and I'm always too afraid to call at wee hours of the morning.

The streets has been a ghost town lately and I may have to get over my fears.

Alrighty boys, as always stay safe.Your "nose" served you well.

I hate it when a willing and sexy thing can't keep it clean.

Yeast infections smell is not easily removed from your car and "jumpin that kitty" just isn't worth it.

The pickins might be slim but KEEP LOOKING and stay safe brother.

Pappyrican617
04-04-12, 18:51
Beautiful WSW skinny with a nice ass around Dot Ave and Park stat9pm. Quoted me 30 for BBJ+CIM.

Puckhead72
04-07-12, 10:31
Last night up and down the avenue with not much action. 12-1am cruised from ASH T to AND T and only 1 larger WSW by AND T. Decided I needed a break and stretch my leggs stoppedatan establishment on the Ave known for late night dancing. I wish those girls were wandering the streets. Headed back out 2-330 saw 2 WSW one cute one with curly brown hair but she disappeared by health ctr as I looped around. The other in convience store looked worn did not pursue. Pretty quiet lately.

Goldeneye13
04-07-12, 20:12
Last two weeks took a afternoon cruise down Dot. Ave. And Berkley St. Nothing not even Karina who usually is out around Pine st. On Saturday afternoon. Hope the warm brings some new or old girls back out. Find the dealers, find the girls. Have they moved to a new area?

JimmyVictor
04-08-12, 13:19
Haven't been partaking since Nov 2011 due to lack of wheels. Was out and about on Dot around 3am today just for recon, lack of $$ at the time. Did not even see a single SW out there from Broadway to FC the length of Dot twice. I even went by Mobil and pine twice, length of Harrisson dry as well. Was trying to locate Robin on Dot near Andrew and the bridge, petite 40ish WSW 5'-4' 120lbs, usually wearing pink ball cap and sneakers. She is very patient and gives the best drama free BBBJCIM in my opinion of any of the girls I've met on Dot so far. Only problem is that she can be loud at times and high as a kite. Anybody see her in the past months? Hope she's okay and not locked. I have seen a few near pine on the way home but too risky since I reside close by. Have all of them found a new spot? Just wondering.

GeezUp
04-09-12, 01:22
Hello All,

This is my first post. I am a newbie on the site but not the streets. I was cruising the circuit around 11PM not thinking about the girls tonight, but Dot ave was busy saw about 6WSW and 4BSW. Pick one brunette WSW with a slim frame. She looked homie with her hoodie and kinda baggy jeans but pretty face. Small boobs, but surprisingly nice tight ass. She was from central Mass and didn't know anything about Boston. Told me her government name just in case LE stopped us, even pulled out her license which was cool. I don't remember it because I didn't give two shits but I see others are dropping names so I'll remember the next ones. She said $50 would cover everything so no haggle needed. Went to my special place (TIP sometimes the best place to hide is out in the open, but be smart about it and visit you place often to see what the typical scene is like) , got BBBJ to start things off, she put on the rubber with no hands then bent over. She was tight and wet without lube (guys bring lube with you if you are banging it shuts these bitches up about getting dry and gypping you on time ). I ROCKED THAT ASS, and she seemed into it. Got some anal but she could hardly handle the tip and was too tight. If this were an incall spot I would have baptized her ass but didn't want her to bring attention to my spot. Flipped her over with her legs in the air and finished in wrapper. Total time about 30 mins, dropped her off in the middle of Bowdoin St. Cause she was done for the night. No phone so I couldn't request another meeting, but would be looking for her again.

On the way home saw better looking SWs but no more funds plus had to shower.

Moobs
04-09-12, 08:30
Friday night around 9pm. Cruised Dot between Ashmont and Andrew. Saw a few, but too busy / too much Leo. Looped around just past andrew and headed back toward Ash. Saw this GORGEOUS young thin BSW get sppooked by the Staties pulling someone over, and she turned down Freeport. Swung around and scooped her up. I think she said her name was Shawna. 22, perfect little body, gorgeous, and I do mean by Normal girl standards, not just by SW standards. Did. 4 for CBJ. Very nice, friendly, not on drugs. About 1/2 through I asked her to take off the condom, and she obliged for a little more cash. Asked me not to CIM, but when I told her I was about to she kept going anyway.

MeatMan
04-09-12, 20:13
Hello All,

This is my first post. I am a newbie on the site but not the streets. I was cruising the circuit around 11PM not thinking about the girls tonight, but Dot ave was busy saw about 6WSW and 4BSW. Pick one brunette WSW with a slim frame. She looked homie with her hoodie and kinda baggy jeans but pretty face. Small boobs, but surprisingly nice tight ass. She was from central Mass and didn't know anything about Boston. Told me her government name just in case LE stopped us, even pulled out her license which was cool. I don't remember it because I didn't give two shits but I see others are dropping names so I'll remember the next ones. She said $50 would cover everything so no haggle needed. Went to my special place (TIP sometimes the best place to hide is out in the open, but be smart about it and visit you place often to see what the typical scene is like) , got BBBJ to start things off, she put on the rubber with no hands then bent over. She was tight and wet without lube (guys bring lube with you if you are banging it shuts these bitches up about getting dry and gypping you on time ). I ROCKED THAT ASS, and she seemed into it. Got some anal but she could hardly handle the tip and was too tight. If this were an incall spot I would have baptized her ass but didn't want her to bring attention to my spot. Flipped her over with her legs in the air and finished in wrapper. Total time about 30 mins, dropped her off in the middle of Bowdoin St. Cause she was done for the night. No phone so I couldn't request another meeting, but would be looking for her again.

On the way home saw better looking SWs but no more funds plus had to shower.Good post, G. I'm from "the hood" too, so keep up the good work. I been curb stomping for years and there's usually a new crop of girls looking to make some side money. BHA is starting to come alive a bit as well as Dudley St. Just be careful out there and don't get bopped by 5-0.

GeezUp
04-10-12, 19:42
Good post, G. I'm from "the hood" too, so keep up the good work. I been curb stomping for years and there's usually a new crop of girls looking to make some side money. BHA is starting to come alive a bit as well as Dudley St. Just be careful out there and don't get bopped by 5-0.Thanks MM, I been in the game a long time, been banging SWs since I got my license many many years ago, LOL, and luckily been avoiding Uncle L. You're right BHA is looking better. If I am out during the day that is my spot, I found a skilled good looking BSW spinner on Quincy St not too long ago with a great ass (BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, Unrushed) $20. I know what your thinking "crackhead" but she wasn't, it was actually $40, but she wanted the rest of my of Absolute handle and I charged her $20. Best Deal I had in the Bean since craigslist raised the prices (spent time in ATL where deals like that were more common on Metropolitan Av.). However, when it starts getting dark Dot Av is my preference plus you get a nice race mix.

Actually that reminds me (not to ramble) , I am much more tech savy than the average joe, and I got the Google Voice app for Android, I called that same BSW using the Google Voice app and left a voicemail (I uninstall the app whenever I am not using it and the Google account doesn't have my cell phone info) , but when she called back my cell phone rang and she said my real cell number came up on her caller I'd. This has happened on more than one occasion with the app and I am very careful at following directions. This has only happened with android app, not the website. Once she had my real number I cut all ties. Shame. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up.

Ho Hunter 328
04-11-12, 13:41
Actually that reminds me (not to ramble) , I am much more tech savy than the average joe, and I got the Google Voice app for Android, I called that same BSW using the Google Voice app and left a voicemail (I uninstall the app whenever I am not using it and the Google account doesn't have my cell phone info) , but when she called back my cell phone rang and she said my real cell number came up on her caller I'd. This has happened on more than one occasion with the app and I am very careful at following directions. This has only happened with android app, not the website. Once she had my real number I cut all ties. Shame. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up.I use Google voice as well, and I've never had that happen. I have it set up so it asks if I want to call with, or without, Google voice before every call. Maybe the installing and uninstalling is screwing it up? I just check the "Do Not Disturb" box in settings when I don't want any calls from my Google voice number.

Krsupercat
04-11-12, 15:01
Actually that reminds me (not to ramble) , I am much more tech savy than the average joe, and I got the Google Voice app for Android, I called that same BSW using the Google Voice app and left a voicemail (I uninstall the app whenever I am not using it and the Google account doesn't have my cell phone info) , but when she called back my cell phone rang and she said my real cell number came up on her caller I'd. This has happened on more than one occasion with the app and I am very careful at following directions. This has only happened with android app, not the website. Once she had my real number I cut all ties. Shame. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up.Try Groove IP Lite or GVoice callback. What is weird is some of the CLCE posters have adds that say don't call from GV number, Yeah Right!

Member #5037
04-11-12, 15:59
Actually that reminds me (not to ramble) , I am much more tech savy than the average joe, and I got the Google Voice app for Android, I called that same BSW using the Google Voice app and left a voicemail (I uninstall the app whenever I am not using it and the Google account doesn't have my cell phone info) , but when she called back my cell phone rang and she said my real cell number came up on her caller I'd. This has happened on more than one occasion with the app and I am very careful at following directions. This has only happened with android app, not the website. Once she had my real number I cut all ties. Shame. Anyways, just wanted to give a heads up.Google voice can be a little daunting during set-up. Took me a better part of the day. I would make test call's to my Trac-Phone I had and would tweak the setting's every time calling the cell and then a land line. Threw away the Trac-Phone and just use one phone now with the two numbers. I have an I-phone, but it make's no differance I or Andriod.

Stevecody
04-15-12, 09:08
Google voice can be a little daunting during set-up. Took me a better part of the day. I would make test call's to my Trac-Phone I had and would tweak the setting's every time calling the cell and then a land line. Threw away the Trac-Phone and just use one phone now with the two numbers. I have an I-phone, but it make's no differance I or Andriod.If any one does not know by now you can get a free google voice ap for you're iphone. In my opinion google voice is worth its weight in gold and is the best and free option for all hobbyist. I have never had my true cell # come up on caller I'd, when using g voice. It takes ten minutes to set up and can be turned off or on by logging in to google on you're pc, or by acsessing the ap on you're phone. Don't be foolish take the time and stay safe please. Thanks much to the bord for all the help you have given to me. Please use discretion when tipping. Lets keep prices low for those of us who earn less.

Hornboi82
04-16-12, 00:15
Can anyone PM me a # for a white SW, I've driven on DOT ave a dozen times with no luck. Thanks so much!

Beepers
04-19-12, 12:24
Went to CVS to head home finding Dot Ave quite busy. Asian Nicole still walking, and few other hotties. Couldn't partake since my SO is with me.

TurboMan1234
04-19-12, 12:41
If any one does not know by now you can get a free google voice ap for you're iphone. In my opinion google voice is worth its weight in gold and is the best and free option for all hobbyist. I have never had my true cell # come up on caller I'd, when using g voice. It takes ten minutes to set up and can be turned off or on by logging in to google on you're pc, or by acsessing the ap on you're phone. Don't be foolish take the time and stay safe please. Thanks much to the bord for all the help you have given to me. Please use discretion when tipping. Lets keep prices low for those of us who earn less.That is a great idea to use an app for your iPhone. I have an iPad and there is an app for that which also does not come up on caller I'd as a recognizable phone number. Works great and it is free. The only problem is that it cannot receive a call, just make an outgoing call. Great ideas for being anonymous if possible on the phone.

Bat21
04-19-12, 13:40
I got sad news for you guys out there. Remember Laura, the beautiful blonde that walked Dot Ave a for about 3 years. I just found out that she died last July. RIP

DocoTeen3
04-19-12, 15:21
Is Dot ave ever alive during the day?

Joe Fish
04-19-12, 16:39
I got sad news for you guys out there. Remember Laura, the beautiful blonde that walked Dot Ave a for about 3 years. I just found out that she died last July. RIPDo you know how she died? Always sad when someone young passes away.

Bat21
04-20-12, 02:40
Overdosed.

Do you know how she died? Always sad when someone young passes away.Od

Daddylike
04-20-12, 13:00
This may be better that the majority of SW's found on BHA. If it wasn't SO CREEPY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FMAwp_rjodQ

NHughty
04-21-12, 17:30
This may be better that the majority of SW's found on BHA. If it wasn't SO CREEPY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FMAwp_rjodQDeeply disturbing. Doug is a lonely lonely man!

Daddylike
04-25-12, 15:03
Deeply disturbing. Doug is a lonely lonely man!They actually predict robots taking over the hobby in the future.

http://www.inquisitr.com/222857/sex-robots-the-future-of-prostitution-researchers-say/

GeezUp
04-25-12, 21:10
They actually predict robots taking over the hobby in the future.

http://www.inquisitr.com/222857/sex-robots-the-future-of-prostitution-researchers-say/Its not happening in our lifetime! But if it does it might be the best thing since crack in lowering SW rates.

Fluff
04-25-12, 22:43
They actually predict robots taking over the hobby in the future.

http://www.inquisitr.com/222857/sex-robots-the-future-of-prostitution-researchers-say/Worse than the skanks that so many of us have wasted our hard-earned-dollars on? Maybe you've had a higher standard that I have had throughout my mongering career, but I doubt that 90% of the SW's I've been with can come close to those robots. I keep looking for that jewel in the crown, and that keeps me going, but it gets worser and worser with every loop around that mostly-empty track. Would that I could go back to the Combat Zone's heydays in the 1980's.

Teejay
04-27-12, 23:53
Laura was a nice kid. Actually came from a pretty good background. Went to Catholic School etc. The drugs got her.

That addiction is amazing. I can't believe how many girls are sucking cock for $20-30 a pop because of that shit.

Overdosed.

Od

Teejay
04-28-12, 00:13
Asian Nicole still walking, and few other hotties.Asian Nicole is no hottie. If your hot to get awful service with an awful attitude, pick her up.

MeatMan
05-02-12, 19:16
Is it me or is it that the SWS now come out between 3-5 AM with 5AM being the busiest. I can never find a decent one between 12-3AM. I should hit Dot Ave, because this is getting out of hand.

Ho Hunter 328
05-02-12, 21:13
Is it me or is it that the SWS now come out between 3-5 AM with 5AM being the busiest. I can never find a decent one between 12-3AM. I should hit Dot Ave, because this is getting out of hand.Same thing on Dot Ave in my experience. That's the time Uncle Leo finds someplace to take a nap before they go home. Lucky for me I'm a night person, I usually go to bed at dawn, and wake around noon.

Member #4194
05-04-12, 12:41
Hello, is there anyone from the Natick / Framingham areas (especially 135/126)? Wanted to check if there is any SW activity and the feedback in this area.

Monger Forever
05-05-12, 11:16
I'm stuck in ayer all weekend I want to drive my semi truck closer to action. Any suggested places? This sucks bored out of my mind.

MeatMan
05-05-12, 20:46
I'm stuck in ayer all weekend I want to drive my semi truck closer to action. Any suggested places? This sucks bored out of my mind.MF,

Since your in Ayer, go to the Fitchburg board. Your not too far from the action.

BostonRedSox
05-06-12, 02:24
Ayer is a little town that has a very low tolerance for our hobby. They have been cracking down HARD. Avoid Ayer if at all possible.

MeatMan
05-12-12, 20:49
Strolled BHA Monday and Thursday after midnight hoping to find "some relief". Monday was a no-go. I only saw 2 SWS. During my 1.5 patrol. I wasn't going to waste anytime so, I headed home only to play another day. Thursday was much better. Spotted 4 BSWS and two LSWS with 5 of the six looking decent. The LSW I picked up was a lucky score that I found on the corner of Quincy / BHA. Got a BBBJ and some pounding action for $30. I may go out later tonight depending on"my mood". Be safe out there!

MeatMan

Mobil2
05-17-12, 07:32
Is it me or is it that the SWS now come out between 3-5 AM with 5AM being the busiest. I can never find a decent one between 12-3AM. I should hit Dot Ave, because this is getting out of hand.I have noticed the same thing meatman there seem to be out a lot more in the early morning, From the standpoint of the hooker it is probably a good strategy, the midnight mongers are more likely to be fucked up or drunk, the early morning is guys are looking for a little relief before work. I don't cruise BHA so I can't comment but the Herald and Dot ave.

Do heat up around 4 or 5 in the morning

Craven Head
05-24-12, 12:01
Hey guys.

I don't understand how you can say there is no action on DOT Ave.

I live in the area and everyday, at all times, I see SWs on the avenue. Just need to keep your eyes open.

Between Burger King and Tedeschis is the hottest spot.

I didn't say they are all beauties. But they are there.

CH

Ink6919
05-25-12, 00:10
Hey guys.

I live in the area and everyday, at all times, I see SWs on the avenue. Just need to keep your eyes open.

CHI believe you that they are there. But every time I drive around I get to distracted by all the Leo! Add that to not having a legit local spot, and suddenly I'm breaking the piggy bank to go to provi.

Ho Hunter 328
05-25-12, 04:49
I was driving down Dot Ave earlier tonight, didn't really have time to play, just cruising through. Saw a few girls out, but nothing I would have stopped for even if I had the time. But then I spotted an ASW over by Savin Hill. She was older than I prefer (probably late 20's to early 30's) , and a little on the chubby side for my taste (probably about 5'2, 140 lbs). But just because it's been so long since I've been with an Asian, I probably would have snatched her up anyway if I'd had the time.

Of course by the time I had time to play and returned, she was no where to be found.

Mobil2
05-25-12, 08:01
Went down BHA for the first time in a long time Tuesday night, I saw a lot of action around Quincy st. I would not recommend this area to any one who is not street savy. The area is a hotbed for drug dealing and law enforcement. White guys really stick out on this track and if you get pulled over you are going to need a polished story because everyone knows you aint over in this area to visit grandma and bake cookies.

Member #4172
05-25-12, 08:18
Hey guys.

CHAre they their weekdays during the day? I could use a nooner.

DocoTeen3
05-25-12, 13:03
Are they their weekdays during the day? I could use a nooner.Just went by and saw a good looking blonde (7 or 8 regular girl standards) get picked up by a van with a couple black guys. Bang bang.

Beepers
05-25-12, 15:00
I was driving down Dot Ave earlier tonight, didn't really have time to play, just cruising through. Saw a few girls out, but nothing I would have stopped for even if I had the time. But then I spotted an ASW over by Savin Hill. She was older than I prefer (probably late 20's to early 30's) , and a little on the chubby side for my taste (probably about 5'2, 140 lbs). But just because it's been so long since I've been with an Asian, I probably would have snatched her up anyway if I'd had the time.

Of course by the time I had time to play and returned, she was no where to be found.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.What time was this?

Ho Hunter 328
05-25-12, 18:29
What time was this?Around 9:00.

MeatMan
05-26-12, 09:00
Went down BHA for the first time in a long time Tuesday night, I saw a lot of action around Quincy st. I would not recommend this area to any one who is not street savy. The area is a hotbed for drug dealing and law enforcement. White guys really stick out on this track and if you get pulled over you are going to need a polished story because everyone knows you aint over in this area to visit grandma and bake cookies.Well. Not really,

Roxbury is slowly changing with integration. Some parts of Roxbury are unseen, beautiful, and are pockets of white as well as Asian families about. You won't see them walking late at night. None the less, you are correct. Just be wary of your surroundings.

Rito1
05-26-12, 16:51
Well. Not really,

Roxbury is slowly changing with integration. Some parts of Roxbury are unseen, beautiful, and are pockets of white as well as Asian families about. You won't see them walking late at night. None the less, you are correct. Just be wary of your surroundings.Roxbury & Dorchester is a beautiful place. If your cruising in the daytime and no girls are around take a ride down some of the side streets. There are some beautiful homes worth alot of money. I grew up just off Humoldt av and I have not lived in a better home since.

Now at night it is a different story. I wound not ride around there unless you are street wise. Meatman walks so you know he is.

Attwater
05-29-12, 07:56
On dot ave late Sunday night, actually Monday morning around 3 3:30 saw a really cute young looking red head just hoped in a car before before I got to her, any info on her would be greatly appriciated thanks

Beepers
05-29-12, 10:08
Ran into Karina. Good sucking.

Nrlmus
05-29-12, 10:56
Visited those two areas during the day over the weekend.

First around 5ish 6ish on Sunday drove along Dorchester Ave from Boston to Ashmont and back. Initially saw nothing but coming back, just pass the bridge over Rt. 3 saw a tall tanned blond in front of the second house on the right or so. Good-looking too. When turned around found myself almost right behind LE. By that time she was crossing the bridge, and LE stopped a short distance behind her on the other side out of blond's field of vision so he could pull her over if she were to make the wrong move. I'm not kidding you gents, LE car really looked like a carnivore stalking a pray. I think the cop himself was getting off at the idea of "hunting". Anyway, turned around at Hesse and by the time I was passing them again the cop already had the tall blond nervously fidgeting by his car as he was waiting for help.

On Memorial day found myself in downtown Chelsea around 7 at night. Had 15-20 min so took the opportunity to drive my Chelsea circuit. On Pearl between 4th and Congress saw a tanned PYT around 20. 23 years of age with sad eyes. Gave me a clearly defined nod. Probably one of Hotel Stanley residents who hasn't been into it for all that long, king of like Sammi used to do (anyone has any idea what happened to her?). I wish I could partake but was short on time so it was just window shopping for me. Took right on Congress, crossed Broadway and on the corner of Cherry found myself starring at passing across older blond who was acting kind of uncertain about giving me the look being unsure of my intention. At the bus stop on the right there was a skinny young brunette with sharp features and long face nodding at me.

They are out there.

Member #5037
05-29-12, 11:44
On dot ave late Sunday night, actually Monday morning around 3 3:30 saw a really cute young looking red head just hoped in a car before before I got to her, any info on her would be greatly appriciated thanksBased on the red hair only description did she look like this, a little short and beefy. If so that would be angela a known brockton SW. She's told me she would frequent Dot. Ave, over by the Herald or Berkley st when it got slow in brockton. She has a pimp so be careful. It was also reported by a member of the brockton board she has chlamydea?

Attwater
05-30-12, 07:57
Based on the red hair only description did she look like this, a little short and beefy. If so that would be angela a known brockton SW. She's told me she would frequent Dot. Ave, over by the Herald or Berkley st when it got slow in brockton. She has a pimp so be careful. It was also reported by a member of the brockton board she has chlamydea?No Mike I don't think thats her the one I'm refering to is kinda slender not really that tall either longish straight hair early 20s attractive thanks

DocoTeen3
05-30-12, 11:51
No Mike I don't think thats her the one I'm refering to is kinda slender not really that tall either longish straight hair early 20s attractive thanksI think you are talking about the Fabled Karina. Anyone have her digits?

Fox Mulder 25
06-03-12, 11:23
Hi all, I was on this board way back when (not even sure how long ago, just many years ago, different name). I have never actually picked up a SW, but I'm ready to give it a try. I went out yesterday, to where my dad had lots of luck a decade ago (he was a working girl) , but going mid-day, in the off and on rain, nothing to be seen. I cruised Geneva, colombian, bowdoin, until I ran into that shooting that happened, LE were everywhere, decided not a good day. Like I said new to this, even tho I'm older (mid forties) , and I'll be doing a lot of reading, and hopefully better days ahead to report.

If something actually happens, and I get lucky, what's allowed on here if I may ask? I read the posting guidelines, but I want to post everything right. Exact locations, or more vague areas betters (near cvs, by church). Names, first name only, reviews? I think I understand the money part, I just want to be a team player.

Thanks all,

Dave

Ho Hunter 328
06-03-12, 14:49
where my dad had lots of luck a decade ago (he was a working girl)Your dad was a working "girl"?

But to answer your question, if you want a WSW, try dot ave, if you want a BSW, try blue hill.

Fox Mulder 25
06-03-12, 18:12
Your dad was a working "girl"?

But to answer your question, if you want a WSW, try dot ave, if you want a BSW, try blue hill.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Sorry, I drink a lot, I meant to say he was with a lot of working girls, they used to chase us down the street yelling mr repo man (he was king of the 6 dollar head) and reposessed cars.

JStyle34
06-04-12, 22:51
Are they their weekdays during the day? I could use a nooner.I don't know, I never see anyone on DOT ave.

Thomas Smith
06-05-12, 14:10
I don't know, I never see anyone on DOT ave.I work along northern Dot Ave and take a cruise every so often during a lunch break. Very rarely do I see a WSW and most of the time, they are pretty strung out. I haven't had good luck.

Ho Hunter 328
06-05-12, 20:27
I work along northern Dot Ave and take a cruise every so often during a lunch break. Very rarely do I see a WSW and most of the time, they are pretty strung out. I haven't had good luck.Try between Field's Corner, and Andrew Square. I never have any trouble finding them.

Fox Mulder 25
06-10-12, 00:33
First off, want to say, never cruised the streets without anyone else with me, and have never had a "date" (I always chicken out, don't know why). But after 25 years being solo (I'm 46) , decided it was time to rejoin the board, and finally, pick up a date.

Not really very bright at this, so feel free to encourage (yell at, make fun of, direct me) , on what I'm doing right, and wrong. First issue, my night vision when driving kinda sux. Add to that, I drink heavy most nites, then go off to a crap paying job every morn (2 more strikes against ho-hunting for me).

Tonite, followed advice here, cruised dot ave, around 7:30, got off highway at freeport, headed towards boston (I'm from Quincy) , went a couple miles, turned around, planning to drive all the way back to gallivan. On the return trip, saw a very pretty girl (way short dress, fuk me pumps) , BSW, on opposite side of the road, near the big park on dot ave (just before centre st) , she was thin, amazing bod, but saw a huge black dude, going to talk to her, coupled with all the kids playing at the park, said its just way too early for this. Continued driving, no other females out at all.

After hitting the water club in Quincy, getting way drunk, little head said, lets swing that route again. On the cruise back towards gallivan, house party, drew 4 LE cars, which scattered everyone on dot ave, for miles. Not to give up easy, and still drunk, decided to cruise a little of bha (drunk ole white guy, in a beater of a truck, yeah that won't get attention). Turned off 203, right on bha, LE everywhere again, bars just out. Did return loop, headed home. Maybe I should start slower with a MP in Quincy, lord knows plenty here.

Thanks for tips guys, I'll get the hang of it.

BostonRedSox
06-10-12, 05:02
Be careful out there! Driving while drunk will get Uncle LEO's attention faster than actually getting a "date"!

First off, want to say, never cruised the streets without anyone else with me, and have never had a "date" (I always chicken out, don't know why). But after 25 years being solo (I'm 46) , decided it was time to rejoin the board, and finally, pick up a date.

Not really very bright at this, so feel free to encourage (yell at, make fun of, direct me) , on what I'm doing right, and wrong. First issue, my night vision when driving kinda sux. Add to that, I drink heavy most nites, then go off to a crap paying job every morn (2 more strikes against ho-hunting for me).

Tonite, followed advice here, cruised dot ave, around 7:30, got off highway at freeport, headed towards boston (I'm from Quincy) , went a couple miles, turned around, planning to drive all the way back to gallivan. On the return trip, saw a very pretty girl (way short dress, fuk me pumps) , BSW, on opposite side of the road, near the big park on dot ave (just before centre st) , she was thin, amazing bod, but saw a huge black dude, going to talk to her, coupled with all the kids playing at the park, said its just way too early for this. Continued driving, no other females out at all.

After hitting the water club in Quincy, getting way drunk, little head said, lets swing that route again. On the cruise back towards gallivan, house party, drew 4 LE cars, which scattered everyone on dot ave, for miles. Not to give up easy, and still drunk, decided to cruise a little of bha (drunk ole white guy, in a beater of a truck, yeah that won't get attention). Turned off 203, right on bha, LE everywhere again, bars just out. Did return loop, headed home. Maybe I should start slower with a MP in Quincy, lord knows plenty here.

Thanks for tips guys, I'll get the hang of it.

Smoke Screen
06-10-12, 06:38
Not really very bright at this, so feel free to encourage (yell at, make fun of, direct me) ,

After hitting the water club in Quincy, getting way drunk, little head said, lets swing that route again. On the cruise back towards gallivan, house party, drew 4 LE cars, which scattered everyone on dot ave, for miles. Not to give up easy, and still drunk,

Thanks for tips guys, I'll get the hang of it.I haven't been looking for SWs in a long time but I do remember some problems with them and with looking for them. Going about this while drinking and being drunk is asking for trouble. First off, these girls are going to know you're loaded, putting you in a situation where you're likely to get ripped off by one of them or their pimp. If that's not bad enough, what about cruising around loaded in an area where LE knows SWs & johns are out looking for each other? When you're drunk & looking, your main concern is finding a girl. When you see one you will tend to forget about LE and concentrate on the pickup. All LE needs is a reason to talk to you and if you've been drinking, it's lights out for you. There goes your license. Take this for what it's worth, I've been there. Good luck, you'll need it.

LuvEmHott
06-10-12, 13:33
After hitting the water club in Quincy, getting way drunk, little head said, lets swing that route again. On the cruise back towards gallivan, house party, drew 4 LE cars, which scattered everyone on dot ave, for miles. Not to give up easy, and still drunk, decided to cruise a little of bha (drunk ole white guy, in a beater of a truck, yeah that won't get attention). Turned off 203, right on bha, LE everywhere again, bars just out. Did return loop, headed home. Maybe I should start slower with a MP in Quincy, lord knows plenty here.How about the fact that you're driving drunk period. WTF!

Mobil2
06-10-12, 15:56
I haven't been looking for SWs in a long time but I do remember some problems with them and with looking for them. Going about this while drinking and being drunk is asking for trouble. First off, these girls are going to know you're loaded, putting you in a situation where you're likely to get ripped off by one of them or their pimp. If that's not bad enough, what about cruising around loaded in an area where LE knows SWs & johns are out looking for each other? When you're drunk & looking, your main concern is finding a girl. When you see one you will tend to forget about LE and concentrate on the pickup. All LE needs is a reason to talk to you and if you've been drinking, it's lights out for you. There goes your license. Take this for what it's worth, I've been there. Good luck, you'll need it.This is some of the best free advice a lot of mongers won't take. All the problems I have had with hookers was when I was drinking. I posted last week the problem with white guys on BHA and all the reply's to my post where "Roxbury nice got some nice old houses" tell that to the state trooper or Boston cop at two in the morning after you have made your third pass and you got a buzz on or a joint in the ash tray.

Mobil2
06-10-12, 16:19
The mistakes that I have made over the years.

1) you went to her spot not yours. This allows her to get comfortable with ripping you off, since she knows the area and you don't. I. E she can run away or maybe her pimp or junkie friend is there waiting to give her a lift. So rule number one always go to your spot, you will know its a good one by how much she complains it isn't.

2) really don't need a LEO check once she gets in the car. I always grab her tit and make her grab my cock, but I don't do it to check if she is a cop I do it for the free feel. No cop and I mean no cop is going to get in your car. The way 99 percent of those stings work is they ask you what you want while they are out of the car and standing on the side walk leaning in your window that you rolled down. Then they tell you to go behind the building and they will meet you there. So rule number two just ask them if they "want a ride" and let them get in if she is a hooker you won't get to the first set of lights before she's telling you what is on the menu. If its a cop she has to "kinda wait for you to ask what is on the menu" so basically if you go two blocks and she doesn't ask you if you if "you want your cock sucked for twenty bucks" let her out. But never yell out the window while the hooker is standing on the sidewalk "hey how much for a Blow Job". If she doesn't just hop in your car when you ask her if she wants a ride there is a good chance she is a cop. And you just drive away.

3) The next mistake was not to as I say "hooker proof your car and self"this means putting any thing that is not fucking tied down in your trunk. They will steal anything Phones, wallets groceries you name it. I once picked up a BSW who had just ripped off the Rite Aid she had shampoo, ankle braces, candy bars and chap stick. The funny thing was when she got out of my truck she wanted some change for the bus and left all her stolen shit in my car. Hooker proof you car put every thing in your trunk. On a side note don't just have twenties these girls don't make change. If you only have twenties that blow job or F. S. Is only going to be priced like the ATM says in "multiples of twenty"

4) The last is going back to their place, its alright as long as they live there. But usually what they call their place is either their pimps house, their drug dealers house or a loose friend of theirs where they can go in the front door and out the back. So how do you know if they live there you don't. As you can see rule one and rule four are cousins to each other.

Don't feel bad and I hope you got a good laugh out of this advice. God knows it cost me money to learn most of these things. Be heads up.

P. S. If she is sucking your dick and tells you "you can't finger her because she's on the rag" its a dude. Learned that one first hand in the old combat zone.

BJcruiser
06-10-12, 17:06
So I dunno if any of you remember my post awhile backs about what I thought was a possible sting that I was lucky enough to evade. Well anyways last night I'm out on dot for a swing around 11pm. Saw five or six out half I'd say were fugly and two or three were really hot. So I cross Columbia heading toward andrew and I see a hot and I mean fucking hot blonde. Tall long legs short skirt. She waves at me so I pull over a bit ahead and she walks over to me. Number one she doesent get in she comes to my.

Window and says hey baby you looking for a date? So I at that point I just go no actually I'm not I was pulling over to make a quick phone call. She pauses and says well I can make you feel real good baby if you got $$$ to spend. So with that I say WTF do I look like to you an idiot? No I don't want a date and no I never would PAY for a date. (just feeling frisky and wanted to fuck w her) then I just drove off. Sure enough as I circle back 10 minutes later two undercovers got some poor bastard pulled over and sure enough up the road a bit is the same fucking broad. Be careful out there is all I can say and remember to use your head and never talk $$ till these broads are in your car and your on your way out of there.

BJcruiser
06-10-12, 17:09
Also given that this was my second time recently in a situation like this I think I'm going to stay off the streets for quite awhile. I was wondering if any of you guys had any numbers off a good girl who walks that ud be willing to pass on to me?

Thanks in advance

Ho Hunter 328
06-10-12, 17:41
So I dunno if any of you remember my post awhile backs about what I thought was a possible sting that I was lucky enough to evade. Well anyways last night I'm out on dot for a swing around 11pm. Saw five or six out half I'd say were fugly and two or three were really hot. So I cross Columbia heading toward andrew and I see a hot and I mean fucking hot blonde. Tall long legs short skirt. She waves at me so I pull over a bit ahead and she walks over to me. Number one she doesent get in she comes to my.

Window and says hey baby you looking for a date? So I at that point I just go no actually I'm not I was pulling over to make a quick phone call. She pauses and says well I can make you feel real good baby if you got $$$ to spend. So with that I say WTF do I look like to you an idiot? No I don't want a date and no I never would PAY for a date. (just feeling frisky and wanted to fuck w her) then I just drove off. Sure enough as I circle back 10 minutes later two undercovers got some poor bastard pulled over and sure enough up the road a bit is the same fucking broad. Be careful out there is all I can say and remember to use your head and never talk $$ till these broads are in your car and your on your way out of there.I had a feeling a sting was coming soon. Uncle Leo has been working hard the last few weeks rounding up all the regulars. That's almost always a prelude to putting out the decoys.
I remember one time a few years back I saw a couple of real hot "WSW's" standing on the corner. But something was making my spidey sense tingle. I went around the block to check the scene, and found three cruisers and the wagon all sitting on a dark side street with their lights out. So I kept gong, pulled over at a store and posted a warning on here from my phone. Drove back by where the girls were about 15 minutes later, and it looked like a blue light special at Kmart.

Mobil2
06-11-12, 22:48
Just got a nice BBBJ from jody on BHA, white girl with great set of tits

Big Head
06-12-12, 12:54
The mistakes that I have made over the years.

2) really don't need a LEO check once she gets in the car. I always grab her tit and make her grab my cock, but I don't do it to check if she is a cop I do it for the free feel.All you advice are valid, but I enjoyed the free tit grab the most.

Don't even need a BJ, just drive around feeling different tits and kick them out after.

BH.

Nikonman61
06-12-12, 21:13
I met up with Jessy on Dot ave on Thursday afternoon. She was wearing a short skirt and gray leggings. Picked her up and went to her place up near Ashmont. BBBJ, CFS (mish, doggie, sitting and CG). All good. Pleasant experience. .6.

My only complaint was that all she could talk about was how her boyfriend took a header out of the third story window of the apartment, was in a rehab facility and she wanted him back oh so badly. When I looked out that window I wonder how he survived. Anyways. I will meet up again soon.

Beepers
06-12-12, 22:14
I met up with Jessy on Dot ave on Thursday afternoon. She was wearing a short skirt and gray leggings. Picked her up and went to her place up near Ashmont. BBBJ, CFS (mish, doggie, sitting and CG). All good. Pleasant experience. .6.

My only complaint was that all she could talk about was how her boyfriend took a header out of the third story window of the apartment, was in a rehab facility and she wanted him back oh so badly. When I looked out that window I wonder how he survived. Anyways. I will meet up again soon.Do you have her number?

Ho Hunter 328
06-13-12, 17:31
Just got a nice BBBJ from jody on BHA, white girl with great set of titsI met a Jody once in Boston a few years ago, short white girl. 19 years old, a little thick but not too bad. She worked at Dunkin Donuts, and would try to pick up a date or two while walking to work at 5am. She was pretty good, wish I could find her again.

Mr Johnson 2
06-14-12, 19:05

My only complaint was that all she could talk about was how her boyfriend took a header out of the third story window of the apartment, was in a rehab facility and she wanted him back oh so badly. When I looked out that window I wonder how he survived. Anyways. I will meet up again soon.Saw her last night on Dot ave for a BBBJCIM session. And yes, she kept talking abou her boyfriend too.

BeantownRyan
06-14-12, 20:24
Drove through Chelsea after work around 330 pm. Saw a nice WSW and told her to come over. She got in and I decided on a BJ for 40. Went to a quite spot and got a BBBJCIM. It was the best 40 I spent, she was excellent. Alot of action in Chelsea but you have to pick the ones that dnt look all cracked out. Haha

Misterm
06-14-12, 20:30
Saw her last night on Dot ave for a BBBJCIM session. And yes, she kept talking abou her boyfriend too.Is she a WSW, reddish or blonde hair?

Mr Johnson 2
06-15-12, 15:22
Is she a WSW, reddish or blonde hair?WSW with blonde hair.

Big Head
06-16-12, 02:31
Is there is such a thing as a good / safe spot along BHA to take a SW for a BJ?

PM me if you have a suggestion.

Thanks,

BH

Ho Hunter 328
06-16-12, 03:47
Is there is such a thing as a good / safe spot along BHA to take a SW for a BJ?

PM me if you have a suggestion.

Thanks,

BHI doubt very much anyone will share their regular spots in public. Personally, I never stay in the same area where I made the pick up. I prefer to take them at least 2 or 3 miles away, and preferably to another city entirely. I find that it greatly decreases your chances of getting ripped off when they're in unfamiliar territory, and too far to easily walk home. It also means that in the event that something does go wrong, Uncle Leo probably doesn't know the girl.

Goldeneye13
06-16-12, 10:03
Been afternoon cruising the last few weekends and nothing, not even around Pine St. Does anyone know if there is any action in Eastie. Years back there were girls on Meridan and Putnam st. Were have all the working girls gone?

Ho Hunter 328
06-16-12, 11:57
Been afternoon cruising the last few weekends and nothing, not even around Pine St. Does anyone know if there is any action in Eastie. Years back there were girls on Meridan and Putnam st. Were have all the working girls gone?They're all on backpage now.

Hargow20
06-16-12, 13:08
Driving a good distance is a tactic. I try an drive on empty streets. This makesIt easier to tell if a cop is following you. Try and find a area that you can you can from one direction. These area have less traffic and there is less a chance of a cop driving by.

QUOTE=Ho Hunter 328; 1472530]I doubt very much anyone will share their regular spots in public. Personally, I never stay in the same area where I made the pick up. I prefer to take them at least 2 or 3 miles away, and preferably to another city entirely. I find that it greatly decreases your chances of getting ripped off when they're in unfamiliar territory, and too far to easily walk home. It also means that in the event that something does go wrong, Uncle Leo probably doesn't know the girl.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.[/QUOTE]

Big Head
06-16-12, 15:16
I doubt very much anyone will share their regular spots in public. Personally, I never stay in the same area where I made the pick up. I prefer to take them at least 2 or 3 miles away, and preferably to another city entirely. I find that it greatly decreases your chances of getting ripped off when they're in unfamiliar territory, and too far to easily walk home. It also means that in the event that something does go wrong, Uncle Leo probably doesn't know the girl.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.2. 3 miles? WOW, I am surprised any girl would agree to that, especially if you only dropping 30 for BJ.

But you have done it. You are the Boss!

I guess I will research the area first prior to picking someone up, have not been down BHA for a very long time.

BH.

Hornboi82
06-16-12, 22:59
Whats the best time of day to go to DOT ave?

Hornboi82
06-16-12, 23:07
I know this may sound dumb, but has anyone rented a zip card for an hr or 2 for SW service? Do you guys hop in the back or just get it in the drivers seat?

Mobil2
06-17-12, 21:21
I met a Jody once in Boston a few years ago, short white girl. 19 years old, a little thick but not too bad. She worked at Dunkin Donuts, and would try to pick up a date or two while walking to work at 5am. She was pretty good, wish I could find her again.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Different jody ho hunter this girl was late 30's early 40's. Ok but had my guard down and tryed to nickle dime me

Ho Hunter 328
06-17-12, 22:37
2. 3 miles? WOW, I am surprised any girl would agree to that, especially if you only dropping 30 for BJ.

I guess I will research the area first prior to picking someone up, have not been down BHA for a very long time.

BH.Once in a while I get one that complains about it, but offering to just drop them off usually shuts them up. If it's someone I've seen a few times, I rarely hear any complaints. That's not even considering the ones I've become more friendly with who will spend hours with me for real cheap money. Sometimes they just enjoy being around someone who actually talks to them, and treats them like a normal person.

Bostonsailor
06-18-12, 20:31
2. 3 miles? WOW, I am surprised any girl would agree to that, especially if you only dropping 30 for BJ.

BH.You should get "Out of the area" When in hunting Boston, I always take the girl a ways away. You may think your place is special and hard to find, but chances are the girl has taken other johns there, after you showed her it. Local LE know 99% of the spots, even, those with distance.

Stay Safe.

BS

Pntblnfun
06-19-12, 02:29
Can anyone point me in the right direction for WSW's? I am visiting the Boston area for the first time. I will share any info / numbers that I can get. Your help is much appreciated.

Aluver
06-19-12, 14:33
Took a stroll up Dot Ave last Saturday night around midnight, saw a few older unattractive BSWs down near fields corner. Big crowds around the bars halfway up, so civilians and any SWs were possibly mingled so hard to tell, but saw a W / HSW with a big blonde beehive dew right around Andrew. Some inexperienced probably drunk monger in a big black pickup suddenly cut the wheel and pulled up next to her leaving his tail end hanging out in the street and proceeded to have a "conversation" with her through the window, lucky for him no LEO was lurking. I miss the old days (for me anyway) back in the early 90s when attractive SWs could dress like SWs in fishnets, short mini skirts, tits hanging out and step out into the street and flag down cars in the open in Chinatown and around the theater district.

Ho Hunter 328
06-19-12, 23:20
Took a stroll up Dot Ave last Saturday night around midnight, saw a few older unattractive BSWs down near fields corner. Big crowds around the bars halfway up, so civilians and any SWs were possibly mingled so hard to tell, but saw a W / HSW with a big blonde beehive dew right around Andrew. Some inexperienced probably drunk monger in a big black pickup suddenly cut the wheel and pulled up next to her leaving his tail end hanging out in the street and proceeded to have a "conversation" with her through the window, lucky for him no LEO was lurking. I miss the old days (for me anyway) back in the early 90s when attractive SWs could dress like SWs in fishnets, short mini skirts, tits hanging out and step out into the street and flag down cars in the open in Chinatown and around the theater district.I remember one who used to wear a harem girl costume when working sometimes. I miss the good old days.

Daddylike
06-20-12, 08:29
Took a stroll up Dot Ave last Saturday night around midnight, saw a few older unattractive BSWs down near fields corner. Big crowds around the bars halfway up, so civilians and any SWs were possibly mingled so hard to tell, but saw a W / HSW with a big blonde beehive dew right around Andrew. Some inexperienced probably drunk monger in a big black pickup suddenly cut the wheel and pulled up next to her leaving his tail end hanging out in the street and proceeded to have a "conversation" with her through the window, lucky for him no LEO was lurking. I miss the old days (for me anyway) back in the early 90s when attractive SWs could dress like SWs in fishnets, short mini skirts, tits hanging out and step out into the street and flag down cars in the open in Chinatown and around the theater district.I remember a big breasted bbw I first made eye contact while riding on the green line to downtown.

Sometime, days after that fleeting contact, I ran into her after last call at Bernie's pub.

Had a fun session with her at a short rental, local hotel.

In the following months. I saw her become more and more agressive in her business around CT culminating in her.

Walking around the blocks in high heels, fishnet stockings and a sheer babydoll nighty! LOL!

She became street hardened a year or two later, and was never that fun girl I first met.

Mores the pity. These days most of the available talent is hardened right out of the starting gate.

FluffyBunny666
06-20-12, 10:00
Drove through Chelsea after work around 330 pm. Saw a nice WSW and told her to come over. She got in and I decided on a BJ for 40. Went to a quite spot and got a BBBJCIM. It was the best 40 I spent, she was excellent. Alot of action in Chelsea but you have to pick the ones that dnt look all cracked out. HahaWhere in Chelsea is that?

I have had no luck in Boston lately.

Moobs
06-20-12, 14:29
I doubt very much anyone will share their regular spots in public. Personally, I never stay in the same area where I made the pick up. I prefer to take them at least 2 or 3 miles away, and preferably to another city entirely. I find that it greatly decreases your chances of getting ripped off when they're in unfamiliar territory, and too far to easily walk home. It also means that in the event that something does go wrong, Uncle Leo probably doesn't know the girl.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Not that this is a secret or anything. But hiding in plain sight is sometimes way better than a regular spot. Having tinted windows helps. So does finding a spot on a quieter side street that isn't under a lamp post. LEO already know most of the regular spots, and when there isn't bigger crime going down, they sweep them regularly.

But I find one of the best, and safest ways to "hide" is to do literally that. Don't park on the street. Too easy to get pinched. LEO are smart, and know what you're up to.

On a few occasions, if I know the girl is not in a rush and I've seen her before, or she isn't already really fucked up. Taking them to a parking garage downtown is way safer and better than parking anywhere on the street. There are quite a few downtown, near the waterfront / financial district where you can pull in, and not be bothered by anyone for as long as you like. Most of the time you're not going to be more than 15-30 minutes if it's just a BJ, so it's worth the $3-$5 half hour rate to park somewhere safe. Most of them you never even need to talk to anyone, as the you can pay right at the ticket machine where you came in with a CC. Just make sure you don't park near a security cam, and away from other cars, preferably in the dark, and you're golden. Two in particular that come to mind . Think "Fishtank" and "Mailbox".

Marco91
06-21-12, 21:44
Hi everyone! I came in Boston a couple of days ago. Can anyone suggest me some streets where I can find something? Thanks for help

Pntblnfun
06-22-12, 07:59
I found some talent during my trip. Met a WSW who told me she is "new" and just wanted to get back to New Hampshire. Got a CBJ for. 3 in the car. Drove around some more and found a 19 yo vietnamese SW. Petite with natural C / D size breasts. Wore miniskirt. Matching lace bra and panties. Body was great. Shaved. Face has some marks. Didn't think she was a SW at first, since she was hanging around some black kids on Dot. Had to make a conference call for work, so parked on Dot and made my call. She walked up and just about knocked on my window when Uncle drove by. She walked away. I stopped my call as soon as I could and found her. Took her back to my hotel and had a great time. Paid $.2 for over a hour not including the 20 minutes each way to hotel. Talks dirty, moans, rubs clit. Great view from the rear. Gets wet. Was planning to repeat, but went to the Red Sox game and the heat just wiped me out. I have digits.

Celticsdada
06-23-12, 15:17
Thanks for your review post. What part of Dot ave did you pick up the vietnamese SW? I've been looking for a ASW for a while and didn't have any luck. Isn't it harder to figure out if an Asian girl a SW than other races?

BeantownRyan
06-27-12, 20:11
Drove thru Chelsea again and saw a nice WSW with a big ass. This was around 6 today. Picked her up and went to a quiet location and got a CBJ for 20. Was a little disappointed it was a CBJ not BBBJ. But she was a clean hooker. Hahaha The girls are out more during the day then at night. I'm guessing they get there money during the day and do there drugs at night. Haha be safe.

Glenn Gore
06-28-12, 07:49
Drove thru Chelsea again and saw a nice WSW with a big ass. This was around 6 today. Picked her up and went to a quiet location and got a CBJ for 20. Was a little disappointed it was a CBJ not BBBJ. But she was a clean hooker. Hahaha The girls are out more during the day then at night. I'm guessing they get there money during the day and do there drugs at night. Haha be safe.Where abouts in Chelsea?

Beepers
06-28-12, 15:58
Thanks for your review post. What part of Dot ave did you pick up the vietnamese SW? I've been looking for a ASW for a while and didn't have any luck. Isn't it harder to figure out if an Asian girl a SW than other races?Her name is Nicole. Overcharged if you want it in the car. She rush, complain and whine. For 50 you get 10 second s BJ and whining 5 minutes HJ. She

Soccer321
06-29-12, 10:35
Was in the area yesterday around 8:30 so I took a cruise down DOT Ave. Now I'm new to this so I'm not really sure if a girl is a SW or not. I saw this pretty and I mean really really pretty Latin looking girl walking near the big park on DOT ave. She was light skinned with brown hair, wearing a small jacket and Jeans. Probably in her 20's. I wasn't sure if she was a SW at first but she seemed to be walking around aimlessly crossing the street here and there. I went to turn around and I lost her. My question is does anyone know her? Is it possible that a gorgeous girl like that is a SW? Any info is appreciated.

Yellowfever023
06-30-12, 09:27
Her name is Nicole. Overcharged if you want it in the car. She rush, complain and whine. For 50 you get 10 second s BJ and whining 5 minutes HJ. SheBeepers,

Any chance you have here digits? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Fever

Beepers
06-30-12, 22:25
Was in the area yesterday around 8:30 so I took a cruise down DOT Ave. Now I'm new to this so I'm not really sure if a girl is a SW or not. I saw this pretty and I mean really really pretty Latin looking girl walking near the big park on DOT ave. She was light skinned with brown hair, wearing a small jacket and Jeans. Probably in her 20's. I wasn't sure if she was a SW at first but she seemed to be walking around aimlessly crossing the street here and there. I went to turn around and I lost her. My question is does anyone know her? Is it possible that a gorgeous girl like that is a SW? Any info is appreciated.There Katrina, but usually not up there though.

Soccer321
07-01-12, 12:20
There Katrina, but usually not up there though.Where is she usually? She was really good looking. Does anyone have any idea where I can find her? Much appreciated.

Teejay
07-01-12, 19:00
Her name is Nicole. Overcharged if you want it in the car. She rush, complain and whine. For 50 you get 10 second s BJ and whining 5 minutes HJ. SheNicole is an insufferable whiner. I can see where she'd be ok if you pd. Her a couple of hundred and took her to a hotel but she's an awful car date.

Member #4941
07-01-12, 23:12
Nicole is an insufferable whiner. I can see where she'd be ok if you pd. Her a couple of hundred and took her to a hotel but she's an awful car date.Yeah she can be a whiner, especially if your just looking for a bbjcim. Thats not going to happen. But if you want to smash and dash you can, get it over with before she start complaining.

Daddylike
07-03-12, 10:23
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2167608/Buxom-Bandit-Australian-policemen-line-investigate-case.html?ITO=1490

MeatMan
07-06-12, 12:56
July 4th. 3AM.

I did some strolling on BHA around 3AM. The picking were alright surprisingly. I strolled from Winthrop too Grove Hall and saw about 6-7 SWS all black with a few looking worn out. Two women that I've seen (and sampled) have been in the game for over 20+ years with one missing an eye. The other is still somewhat cute, but she played me years ago. She still says hello to me, but she'll never get my money or my interest. I sat down nearby Winthrop on some steps to take a breather when I saw one BSW walking towards my way. She was wearing pink shorts, a cut off blouse and quite a few tats on arms. Managed to snag her for a quickie for $20. When I was done with her, I saw another SW that looked damn good. Big ass and tits, light-skinned with a Big tat on her arms. We crossed paths and said hello to each other. I know I'll see her again, soon. I want a piece of her.

MeatMan

Rito1
07-09-12, 20:16
Drove up Dot ave last night (this morning) after the Red Sox game. It was around 1 am and I saw 1 WSW around andrew sq. I also saw 2 bws just before Savin hill ave, and another BSW just before Fields Corner.

They are out there.

Member #4941
07-10-12, 02:17
I was bored and wanted a little action. Didn't feel like calling my usual girls so I cruised up and down Dot ave and blue. I didn't see anything appealing I got the look from one BSW but kept on going. Maybe next time.

MeatMan
07-11-12, 01:50
BHA was alive and kicking from 2AM till. This was the biggest amount of SWS I have seen in a while on BHA. I may have counted 17 from The Roxbury Gas Station on up towards Grove Hall (of course the majority of them were less desired). It didn't take me long to snag one with a dress on and no panties for $20 for a BBBJ and some pounding action. As I write this, it's 1:49AM Tuesday and I'll be heading out in 30 min. I just may do a report when I get back. Don't wait up.

MeatMan

Philippig
07-14-12, 22:54
I am kind of new for this hobby. That was just what happen to me :it 's a Saturday night around 9 pm. After work, drove down DOV from andrew sq and over 93 these a very skinny WSW. How do I know she is WSW because I saw her pick up by the other guy two night ago. Tonight there's no one around, so I pull over, she jump in. She told me her name is Kelly.

And I only want a quick BJ and she want me stop by a side street about 1mile away where I picked her up. She asked me for money I said ok and got the money from my pocket. In a second she took the money from my hand, and ran out to the door. I was like. Again new student need to paid for a lesson. Is it happen sometime, or only to me? What is the best way to handle this. So I will not like a big stupid pig thanks for read my report.

Have a safe and happy night

Philippig
07-14-12, 22:57
I am kind of new for this hobby. That was just what happen to me :it 's a Saturday night around 9 pm. After work, drove down DOV from andrew sq and over 93 these a very skinny WSW. How do I know she is WSW because I saw her pick up by the other guy two night ago. Tonight there's no one around, so I pull over, she jump in. She told me her name is kelly.

And I only want a quick BJ and she want me stop by a side street about 1mile away where I picked her up. She asked me for money I said ok and got the money from my pocket. In a second she took the money from my hand, and ran out to the door. I was like. Again new student need to paid for a lesson. Is it happen sometime, or only to me? What is the best way to handle this. So I will not like a big stupid pig thanks for read my report.

Have a safe and happy night.

Philippig

CyJim666
07-15-12, 00:15
Hey, anyone PM me info for Nicole or other Asian SW.

Thanks!

Bosjim
07-15-12, 01:10
Lots of LE out, Boston's finest and state troopers. What's up with that? Anyway met a tall blonde named Lisa tonight. Says she's 27 and out on Friday and Saturday nights. Wish I had met her last night, drove around for hours and didn't see anyone worth stopping for. Went to my spot. $40 for BBBJ spit at end. Kind of rushed. Hope she'll get more comfortable and slow down if I catch her out there again. Stay safe!

Jim

BJcruiser
07-15-12, 04:44
Ave tonite was very busy. Headed out about 2am after a few loops. I see a hot and I. Mean hot black. Girl. She was wearing a green flowered dress. Tall great fucking body. So I scoop. Her up and start driving and this chick is the best looking SW I have ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous. Anyways we talk and she tells. Me its 160 for F's. What! A BJ covered is 80. So I countered with I got 100 bucks ill give you that for everything. And she goes no honey I'm. Sorry. I got to draw the line somewhere! . Anyways has anyone run into this girl? What's her story.

Craven Head
07-15-12, 07:58
Lots of LE out, Boston's finest and state troopers. What's up with that? Anyway met a tall blonde named Lisa tonight. Says she's 27 and out on Friday and Saturday nights. Wish I had met her last night, drove around for hours and didn't see anyone worth stopping for. Went to my spot. $40 for BBBJ spit at end. Kind of rushed. Hope she'll get more comfortable and slow down if I catch her out there again. Stay safe!

JimThats funny you made this posting. I saw her on Friday and Saturday nights, made eye contact both times, but just got that weird feeling that she was a TS / TV. Looked too good to be true. Was she the one wearing a short dress. I saw her both time across the street from Sunoco.

Did you get any digits from her?

Craven Head
07-15-12, 08:02
I see action at all time on the ave.

Morning, afternoon, night. I live in the area and must go up and down the ave 10 times a day, just for my regular errands.

I even got my wife into the game of "Is that a SW?" She never new it existed so close to home and she's lived there for more than 20 years.

LE is always out and about. I've never seen them stop anyone on the pickup. Its more when you're parked and the action starts. You need a good parking spot.

Smoke Screen
07-15-12, 11:28
Ave tonite was very busy. Headed out about 2am after a few loops. I see a hot and I. Mean hot black. Girl. She was wearing a green flowered dress. Tall great fucking body. So I scoop. Her up and start driving and this chick is the best looking SW I have ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous. Anyways we talk and she tells. Me its 160 for F's. What! A BJ covered is 80. So I countered with I got 100 bucks ill give you that for everything. And she goes no honey I'm. Sorry. I got to draw the line somewhere! . Anyways has anyone run into this girl? What's her story.You started this out as a great story, really had me on the edge of my chair when you said "I see a hot, and I mean hot black girl". Soooo, what happened? Don't tell me you let her off and got nothing from a girl this hot. You could have countered on the BJ for 50 or 60, or gone for BBBJ for 80.

BJcruiser
07-15-12, 11:43
You started this out as a great story, really had me on the edge of my chair when you said "I see a hot, and I mean hot black girl". Soooo, what happened? Don't tell me you let her off and got nothing from a girl this hot. You could have countered on the BJ for 50 or 60, or gone for BBBJ for 80.I did offer her 100 and she declined! Anyways I dropped her off and said maybee next time. I'm never going to pay a girl 80 dollars to give me a covered BJ. I Even told her that and offered her. 5 which she again decline ed. So yea I just let her walk away w nothing to show for it! Still kinda kicking myself but oh well.

Ho Hunter 328
07-15-12, 12:58
I am kind of new for this hobby. That was just what happen to me :it 's a Saturday night around 9 pm. After work, drove down DOV from andrew sq and over 93 these a very skinny WSW. How do I know she is WSW because I saw her pick up by the other guy two night ago. Tonight there's no one around, so I pull over, she jump in. She told me her name is kelly.

Have a safe and happy night.

PhilippigNever go where they want to go, always insist on your own spot. You need to keep them off guard, and maintain a position of control. Also keep your wallet tucked away somewhere safe (eg the trunk) , and have just the money you intend to spend in your pocket (SW's don't make change). While you're at it, make sure there's nothing else out (eg cell phone) that they could take while you're distracted.

Not all of them are out to rip you off, but enough will take the opportunity if you give it to them.

Ho Hunter 328
07-15-12, 13:00
Ave tonite was very busy. Headed out about 2am after a few loops. I see a hot and I. Mean hot black. Girl. She was wearing a green flowered dress. Tall great fucking body. So I scoop. Her up and start driving and this chick is the best looking SW I have ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous. Anyways we talk and she tells. Me its 160 for F's. What! A BJ covered is 80. So I countered with I got 100 bucks ill give you that for everything. And she goes no honey I'm. Sorry. I got to draw the line somewhere! . Anyways has anyone run into this girl? What's her story.Sounds like an escort slumming it on a slow night.

BJcruiser
07-15-12, 15:26
Sounds like an escort slumming it on a slow night.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Prolly right on. But shit dude a streetwalker quoting 150 for FS and 80 for a covered BJ? Hahahah she was so godam hot tho I even offered her 100 for FS which is more than any other broad on the track is going to get and she still says no? I told her I just wasent going to pay 80 for a BJ and offered 50 and still no! So whateva if I'm going to pay that much I'm certainly not doing it in my car! And not w a girl I pick up off the street.

Philippig
07-16-12, 15:30
Never go where they want to go, always insist on your own spot. You need to keep them off guard, and maintain a position of control. Also keep your wallet tucked away somewhere safe (eg the trunk) , and have just the money you intend to spend in your pocket (SW's don't make change). While you're at it, make sure there's nothing else out (eg cell phone) that they could take while you're distracted.

Not all of them are out to rip you off, but enough will take the opportunity if you give it to them.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Thank you very much for your advice, I will learn. May I ask why no capital letters?

Thanks again have a good day

Cessna Pilot13
07-16-12, 18:38
Been trolling around, without a lot of luck. I'm sure part of it is the hours that I drive through. None-the-less, I was feeling frisky Sunday afternoon (2-3PM) and took a chance driving the loop. First pass through, nothing. Second pass through, found this nice young gal named Liz. She's a very fine looking young lady (perfect teeth) , and that's jsut the beginning. She also has a super attitude and a really fine body. I'm hoping to run into her again, as she said she usually is out at night, but occasionally will do the day. (I'm guessing the day stuff is to get some fix money). I did not get digits, as she said that she had lost her phone, but would have one the next time I saw her. She was a bit more expensive than normal. She quoted. 4 for CBJ, .5 BBBJCIM. I hate covers, so I went for the latter. This gal did a great job, got me off like a rocket, and kept sucking well after I was drained dry. There was good roaming as well. I will definetly repeat given the chance. With the BJ, an outdoor encounter was fine. She asked initially if I wanted inside or out, figuing I may want FS. I didn't ask what FS would be, sorry.

After finishing, she asked to use my phone to call a friend (Get her fix I believe). Seeing how it's a monger phone, I let her call. Here's a question I would appreciate comments on. After calling her girlfriend to announce her arrival, she never bothered deleting the phone number from the call list. Do you think it would be cool to call her friend asking for her? You know, something like,"I'm a friend of Liz's and I know she lost her phone. Do you know how I can get in touch wtih her?"

LOL, I can just imagine what responses this will bring, but I'll thank each of you in advance for any response, wether it be via a public post or a PM.

Safe Hunting.

CP

MeatMan
07-18-12, 21:01
Saw a LSW standing near the corner of Dudley and Hampden this morning around 2:30AM near the park. Managed to get her for FS for $30. Her BBBJ skills were pretty good. Nice decent petite body as well, but showing sure signs of drug use.

Be safe, fellas. Watch out for LE.

MeatMan

Daddylike
07-21-12, 18:51
Been trolling around, without a lot of luck. I'm sure part of it is the hours that I drive through. None-the-less, I was feeling frisky Sunday afternoon (2-3PM) and took a chance driving the loop. First pass through, nothing. Second pass through, found this nice young gal named Liz. She's a very fine looking young lady (perfect teeth) , and that's jsut the beginning. She also has a super attitude and a really fine body. I'm hoping to run into her again, as she said she usually is out at night, but occasionally will do the day. (I'm guessing the day stuff is to get some fix money). I did not get digits, as she said that she had lost her phone, but would have one the next time I saw her. She was a bit more expensive than normal. She quoted. 4 for CBJ, .5 BBBJCIM. I hate covers, so I went for the latter. This gal did a great job, got me off like a rocket, and kept sucking well after I was drained dry. There was good roaming as well. I will definetly repeat given the chance. With the BJ, an outdoor encounter was fine. She asked initially if I wanted inside or out, figuing I may want FS. I didn't ask what FS would be, sorry.

After finishing, she asked to use my phone to call a friend (Get her fix I believe). Seeing how it's a monger phone, I let her call. Here's a question I would appreciate comments on. After calling her girlfriend to announce her arrival, she never bothered deleting the phone number from the call list. Do you think it would be cool to call her friend asking for her? You know, something like,"I'm a friend of Liz's and I know she lost her phone. Do you know how I can get in touch wtih her?"

LOL, I can just imagine what responses this will bring, but I'll thank each of you in advance for any response, wether it be via a public post or a PM.

Safe Hunting.

CPLiz?

Liz who?

I dunno any Liz. *click*

Get the digits and / or permission frpm her directly or you might spook her.

JMHO

Skatar018
07-21-12, 22:09
Liz?

Liz who?

I dunno any Liz. *click*

Get the digits and / or permission frpm her directly or you might spook her.

JMHOTo hell with that nothing ventured nothing gained, call that girl!!! DAMMMNNNN

Here's a question I would appreciate comments on. After calling her girlfriend to announce her arrival, she never bothered deleting the phone number from the call list. Do you think it would be cool to call her friend asking for her? You know, something like,"I'm a friend of Liz's and I know she lost her phone. Do you know how I can get in touch wtih her?"

Safe Hunting.

CPAt least give it a try what do you have to lose?

If she was good why not try calling, at worse all you'll get is don't call here again & at best you could get another hook-up!

If you don't want to call give me the number I'll call, as I'm always look for good new talent!

CyJim666
07-25-12, 00:31
I guess everyone, is on vacation both hunters and SWs or what?

I heard there is an Asian SW around Dot. Anyone got more info on her? Please PM.

Thanks & Safe Hunting!

Craven Head
07-25-12, 07:03
I guess everyone, is on vacation both hunters and SWs or what?

I heard there is an Asian SW around Dot. Anyone got more info on her? Please PM.

Thanks & Safe Hunting!I saw her out last week. Not bad looking. Dressed real cute in a skirt. Her pimp was tagging along close behind.

PinayLuver
07-25-12, 09:42
I saw her out last week. Not bad looking. Dressed real cute in a skirt. Her pimp was tagging along close behind.What time of day are you seeing her out. I haven't been able to hook her.

Mr Johnson 2
07-25-12, 21:47
What time of day are you seeing her out. I haven't been able to hook her.Nicole is the only Asian SW that is consistently on dot ave with a pimp. She is a bad date and you can find other negative posts on this thread.

CyJim666
07-26-12, 00:39
Nicole is the only Asian SW that is consistently on dot ave with a pimp. She is a bad date and you can find other negative posts on this thread.Yeah, I have seen the posts, but still would like to check it out. It is definitely something different. Haha!

Anyone got her digits or contact info? Please PM.

Happy & Safe Hunting

Daddylike
07-26-12, 09:21
To hell with that nothing ventured nothing gained, call that girl! DAMMMNNNN.

At least give it a try what do you have to lose?

If she was good why not try calling, at worse all you'll get is don't call here again & at best you could get another hook-up!

If you don't want to call give me the number I'll call, as I'm always look for good new talent!You maybe right but from past experience, if you try to push it she'll think your trying to get into her business and might think your LE.

After all, she just wants to get the means from you and take care of her. Let's call it "her needs".

If you've ever been thru a screening process, if you do anything out of her norm, you'll get cutoff from the pussy.

So take a shot and if it doesn't work move on to the next provider.

But if you want to keep ties to this SW, look for her in the same area you first found her and stay in her comfort zone.

And next time get the digits!

Beepers
07-26-12, 10:41
I said before and again for newbies. Nicole is the only Asian street walker. Nice body but you'll wouldn't enjoy one bit of it. She will have a non-stop agonizing whining. You touch her shell stop you because everyone is a cop. She will suck you beautifully for 10 seconds and HJ the rest. Be careful of your clothes because she's not accepting any of your juniors on her body. All these for 60+ no less.

But unless you have a place and shell out 200 then that's different. Just smack her if she whine for 200 at a discreet place.

PinayLuver
07-26-12, 11:48
I said before and again for newbies. Nicole is the only Asian street walker. Nice body but you'll wouldn't enjoy one bit of it. She will have a non-stop agonizing whining. You touch her shell stop you because everyone is a cop. She will suck you beautifully for 10 seconds and HJ the rest. Be careful of your clothes because she's not accepting any of your juniors on her body. All these for 60+ no less.

But unless you have a place and shell out 200 then that's different. Just smack her if she whine for 200 at a discreet place.Thanks for your help as well as Mr Johnson 2. So I gather that nicole dresses like a prostitute and it should be obvious to me, correct. I've asked for what part of Dot ave she frequents and what time of day because at any given time there are asians on Dot ave from Ashmont to Columbia. So either it should be plain obvious to me, or she doesn't exsist because I have not been able to spot her at all. I frequent brockton and boston for SW's most of them dress casual and will give you the look. Not at any time have I received that look from an asian on Dot ave.

French
07-26-12, 22:37
Well don't see many on the tracks arnd dot etc. Either.

On off days I hang out at the mc donalds in chinatown and you will find lots of happy meals.

Beepers
07-27-12, 08:55
Thanks for your help as well as Mr Johnson 2. So I gather that nicole dresses like a prostitute and it should be obvious to me, correct. I've asked for what part of Dot ave she frequents and what time of day because at any given time there are asians on Dot ave from Ashmont to Columbia. So either it should be plain obvious to me, or she doesn't exsist because I have not been able to spot her at all. I frequent brockton and boston for SW's most of them dress casual and will give you the look. Not at any time have I received that look from an asian on Dot ave.She dress normal civilian clothing.

Ho Hunter 328
07-27-12, 13:10
Thanks for your help as well as Mr Johnson 2. So I gather that nicole dresses like a prostitute and it should be obvious to me, correct. I've asked for what part of Dot ave she frequents and what time of day because at any given time there are asians on Dot ave from Ashmont to Columbia. So either it should be plain obvious to me, or she doesn't exsist because I have not been able to spot her at all. I frequent brockton and boston for SW's most of them dress casual and will give you the look. Not at any time have I received that look from an asian on Dot ave.Between Field's Corner and Saving Hill, usually walking with a tall black male (her pimp). I've seen her around 3 or 4am. She'll probably be the only Asian female you see at that time of night.

Mr Johnson 2
07-27-12, 15:01
Thanks for your help as well as Mr Johnson 2. So I gather that nicole dresses like a prostitute and it should be obvious to me, correct. I've asked for what part of Dot ave she frequents and what time of day because at any given time there are asians on Dot ave from Ashmont to Columbia. So either it should be plain obvious to me, or she doesn't exsist because I have not been able to spot her at all. I frequent brockton and boston for SW's most of them dress casual and will give you the look. Not at any time have I received that look from an asian on Dot ave.She dresses normal and is the only asian on Dot Ave.

Nrlmus
07-27-12, 16:20
Last night at 12:30am or so decided to remember the old times and drive the downtown circuit. Swung around Park Plaza and moved on to the zone area. Going up Harrison between Kneeland and the Pike spotted an ok-looking Asian woman walking with a pimp-looking black guy. Didn't get a look. Swung around for the second time. Th'same thing. Hm. Looked the part, dressed the part. OK.

All was empty around Mobil and vicinities. Went up and down Dot all the way to Tadeschi. Zero. Thursday-Friday night 1am, weather's agreeable, there was some Leo presence on the Dot but isn't it always? On the way back got a look from an ugly middle aged brunette that almost send me out to meet my maker. That's right 'If looks could kill' (remember that song) that must be it. You cover your face in horror letting the car wheel go and adios amigo.

Made another pointless circle around the Mobil area, took a deep breath and head out to BHA. Up and down. Nada. One near-nuclear-war-like experience around Devon and that's that. Drove farther towards Franklin Park area, made it pass American Legion Hwy. On the intersection with American Legion got a reminder that this area at night could be exciting. A cop pulls into the gas station as two women looking panicky run out of the gas station's convenience store. On the way back saw a tall rugged Hispanic-looking guy crossing the street with a black eye-patch across his face. Put a right hat on and should go Hollywood. No women at all.

By then it was passed 2am and I felt tired but still decided to do another up and down the Dot. Did. Nothing. Just a tall black transvestite near Fields Corner' Tadeschi. I didn't know they walk the Dot.

I'm really amazed: Dot 2am, weather's fine and nothing? My luck I guess. Besides places I mentioned and Chelsea anyone could recommend any other spots in Boston / Cambridge where they walk the walk? PM please if you'd rather not respond on the open forum.

Rito1
07-27-12, 19:46
Made another pointless circle around the Mobil area, took a deep breath and head out to BHA. Up and down. Nada. One near-nuclear-war-like experience around Devon and that's that. Drove farther towards Franklin Park area, made it pass American Legion Hwy. On the intersection with American Legion got a reminder that this area at night could be exciting. A cop pulls into the gas station as two women looking panicky run out of the gas station's convenience store. On the way back saw a tall rugged Hispanic-looking guy crossing the street with a black eye-patch across his face. Put a right hat on and should go Hollywood. No women at all.Now you go all the way down to American Legion Highway but you don't continue a few more blocks to Talbot. There always seems to be 1 or 2 around. Most likely not beauty queens but they are there.

Ho Hunter 328
07-27-12, 20:01
I'm really amazed: Dot 2am, weather's fine and nothing? My luck I guess. Besides places I mentioned and Chelsea anyone could recommend any other spots in Boston / Cambridge where they walk the walk? PM please if you'd rather not respond on the open forum.I find that the best time for Boston is between 3am and 5am. A lot of the girls have told me that's when they come out because that's when Uncle Leo goes to bed. They tend to stay in, and just work off regulars calling earlier in the night.

PinayLuver
07-28-12, 11:20
Between Field's Corner and Saving Hill, usually walking with a tall black male (her pimp). I've seen her around 3 or 4am. She'll probably be the only Asian female you see at that time of night.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Thank you HH I appreciate the info. I apologize to everyone if I presented in a rude manner. I'm frustrated with the lack of asian SW' in boston or brockton for that matter. I know I can go to foxy lady in brockton to see asians but I'd rather pluck them from the street. I'll check around the time that you suggest.

MeatMan
08-02-12, 10:06
I'm frustrated with the lack of asian SW' in boston or brockton for that matter. I know I can go to foxy lady in brockton to see asians but I'd rather pluck them from the street. I'll check around the time that you suggest.Honestly, you'll hardly EVER find Asian women working the stroll in Boston or the metro Boston area for that matter. Most work AMP's my friend, but when you do find a ASW, it's a rarity.

Beepers
08-02-12, 10:21
Honestly, you'll hardly EVER find Asian women working the stroll in Boston or the metro Boston area for that matter. Most work AMP's my friend, but when you do find a ASW, it's a rarity.She knows that and can be a ***** about it.

Member #4941
08-02-12, 17:56
As far as Nicole is concerned she can be a royal pain. If you want a rushed uncovered bbj with lots of complaining then thats what you're going to get. But if you're looking for sex that is waht she prefers, and I enjoyed the sessions I had with her. But I cut her off because she kept on calling and texting me. I admit the P#ssy was good, body is nice and I would always get her to do a cardate for 50. But I found me another regular from the ave that doesn't give me half the head ache, and is down for whatever.

Rito1
08-03-12, 23:16
After Red Sox game around 1130 drove up BHA & Dot Ave. On Dot I saw no one but did see 2 marked and 1 unmarked cruisers. On BHA Saw many out. WSW, BSW, & Hsw. At that time I never saw any LEO out.

Member #4941
08-05-12, 12:59
Drove through both spots earlier this morning around 430 and I saw some things, but even my little man wouldn't have been eager to partake in. I saw a tranny on dot ave which was funny I thought they only strolled bha. Haha. I need some relief.

PinayLuver
08-06-12, 08:11
As far as Nicole is concerned she can be a royal pain. If you want a rushed uncovered bbj with lots of complaining then thats what you're going to get. But if you're looking for sex that is waht she prefers, and I enjoyed the sessions I had with her. But I cut her off because she kept on calling and texting me. I admit the P#ssy was good, body is nice and I would always get her to do a cardate for 50. But I found me another regular from the ave that doesn't give me half the head ache, and is down for whatever.Yeah I don't mind paying for FS especially if its with an asian with a nice body. But I'm not going to pay her big $$$$ to do it in my car. If she has a place or a Ho-tel rm then I would pay her $2 bills for good service. I'm not going to be looking out for her at 3 or 4 in the a. M. On Dot ave for a 20 min FS rush job either. For $2 I'm going to want a full hour. At least.

Goldeneye13
08-06-12, 19:38
Saturday around 7pm I saw three WSW at the Mobil station, not worth stopping and a good lookinking girl with her pimp on Harrison Ave. In Chinatown. Dot Ave. Nothing. On Monday about 2pm I was driving by the Mobil and saw Karina and two of her friends couldn't stop I was working. I haven't seen any girls around this area for a while. This area is usually dead in the daytime. I'm hopeing day buisness picks up. Will check next weekend. Stay safe.

DontFailMeNow
08-07-12, 21:16
Not sure if anyone else saw this a little while ago, but around 7:30-8:00 tonight, there was a early-mid 20s WSW with bleach blonde hair, tourqoise tank top, very short denim skirt, and high heels roaming back and forth through the Dot Ave / Columbia intersection. As I drove by, she eyed me and I was surprised by her conspicuousness for the area and time of the night. She was a decent looking girl and I couldn't help but assume she was a decoy. I was in that area for a bit and she actually walked right by me while I was filling up at one of the gas stations, this time not giving me the look. I kept my eyes open and didn't see any unmarked cruisers around but still the situation didn't seem right. Normally at this time, Dot going down to Andrew is usually dead. On rare occasion there's some talent out at this time of night. So this one just seemed too good to be true.

Anyone else see her tonight or does she sound like a girl anyone has seen out there in the past? I'm curious what others think.

Trannyhunter
08-08-12, 00:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Teejay
08-08-12, 22:13
Not sure if anyone else saw this a little while ago, but around 7:30-8:00 tonight, there was a early-mid 20s WSW with bleach blonde hair, tourqoise tank top, very short denim skirt, and high heels roaming back and forth through the Dot Ave / Columbia intersection. As I drove by, she eyed me and I was surprised by her conspicuousness for the area and time of the night. She was a decent looking girl and I couldn't help but assume she was a decoy. I was in that area for a bit and she actually walked right by me while I was filling up at one of the gas stations, this time not giving me the look. I kept my eyes open and didn't see any unmarked cruisers around but still the situation didn't seem right. Normally at this time, Dot going down to Andrew is usually dead. On rare occasion there's some talent out at this time of night. So this one just seemed too good to be true.

Anyone else see her tonight or does she sound like a girl anyone has seen out there in the past? I'm curious what others think.Around 7:00am. Short bleach blonde over black hair underneath? Was pretty nice but I'm not doing a pick-up in a major intersection during the morning rush. She could be LE, I haven't seen anyone actually pick her up.

MeatMan
08-09-12, 00:41
I'm going to Boston in a few for a job. I know most guys are not into Shemales on this site, but is there a stroll where they can be found at night? If so, can you post here in PM me.Way back!!. Waaaaaay back!!! aaaand Goooooone!!!!. Yer out of here!!!!!.

Mr Johnson 2
08-09-12, 18:18
Around 7:00am. Short bleach blonde over black hair underneath? Was pretty nice but I'm not doing a pick-up in a major intersection during the morning rush. She could be LE, I haven't seen anyone actually pick her up.Saw her too on tue night. She seemed too young to be a decoy plus she moved around. However, I did not see her got picked up by anyone either. So proceed at your own risk.

SCX13
08-09-12, 22:59

Anyone else see her tonight or does she sound like a girl anyone has seen out there in the past? I'm curious what others think.I happened to see her as well. At the time I saw her, she was parked in front of a house right before the Banshee. She was speaking with two guys who I believe live in the house. They are usually speaking with a couple of the SWs that walk up and down the street. I really don't believe she's LE just dressed to flamboyant to be picked up.

SCX13
08-09-12, 23:11

Morning, afternoon, night. I live in the area and must go up and down the ave 10 times a day, just for my regular errands.

I even got my wife into the game of "Is that a SW?" She never new it existed so close to home and she's lived there for more than 20 years.

LE is always out and about. I've never seen them stop anyone on the pickup. Its more when you're parked and the action starts. You need a good parking spot.I agree with Craven Head. From time to time, I've been out on DOT Ave during all times of the day and I've seen at least one SW on my travels.

I've been flying under the radar but I'm more active the past few days. I've encountered a few SWs on DOT Ave between Andrew and Savin Hill after 7PM. If you're out, you may want to try after that time. Also note that LE presence is higher at that time as well. Stay safe and happy hunting.

Mike Jones2012
08-10-12, 17:34
Was not able to hook up with my new fond talent so decided to take a ride to boston. I drove around a few spots but was not sure if I was in the right area. Intel on some good location would be helpful. I believe I was close to the zoo and another area by a shelter. Saw alot of BSW but not my cup of tea. Looking for either LSW or WSW. Not hagidly either.

MeatMan
08-10-12, 20:54
I've encountered a few SWs on DOT Ave between Andrew and Savin Hill after 7PM. If you're out, you may want to try after that time. Also note that LE presence is higher at that time as well. Stay safe and happy hunting.

I have YET to catch a SW near Andrew Sq. What the fuck am I missing?

SCX13
08-10-12, 22:53
I have YET to catch a SW near Andrew Sq. What the fuck am I missing?Hey MeatMan, they usually make a layover in the convenience store across from the T station. From time to time, they may make the trek from the Broadway T station all the way to Andrew Sq. Possibly even from the Pine St Inn area. Also, a few of them live in the nearby projects. Your timing might be off a bit. Again, watch out as LE presence is heavy at times. Stay safe and happy hunting.

Ho Hunter 328
08-11-12, 04:24
I have YET to catch a SW near Andrew Sq. What the fuck am I missing?Try 3am to 5am from Andrew Sq to Columbia Road. Almost always two or three of them out then.

BJcruiser
08-11-12, 13:20

LE is always out and about. I've never seen them stop anyone on the pickup. Its more when you're parked and the action starts. You need a good parking spot.Dude not to come at you but have you ever heard the phrase don't shit where you eat? You live in the area and even have a game you now have your wife able to recognize streetwalkers?

Dunno I think thats a recipe for disaster. Especially since you live in the area. What if your wife sees you make a pickup? Or someone you know? Or what if your driving w your wife and one of them

Hoes knows you and flags you down? I'm sure you have your system that works but gosh!

Fox Mulder 25
08-12-12, 22:01
I was bored around 8 ish tonite, thought I'd cruise dot ave, from gallivan to hess, and back (the veterans know the real hours are from 2 on). I did my slow drive down dot ave all the way to the Hess station, where I turm left, turn around at the church, and cruise back. Anyone who read my previous post knows I'm an idiot at this to begin with (my dad when he was alive, used to have them chasing him down the st, he was a pro). Problem with cruising for me, is I drink, usually from 7-12 pm, after work, to relax after a shit day, so being sober during best hrs is tough (I only cruised drunk once, yeah dumb, I get it).

No one on way down to Hess, no LEO in sight (doesn't mean theyre not there, I know). All the way back to gallivan, I only saw one Police cruiser, night lifes just picking up, and I saw what was a probable WSW, cute, maybe late 20s / early 30s, black shorts / black shirt outfit, smiled at me, watching me the whole time I cruised by her, opposite direction, she was walking by BK, near freeport. I was just cruising tonite, not in the mood, so didn't loop.

I've read a lot of meatmans reviews here over the years, between here and jacksons old board, he's my idol, but the SW thing doesn't work for me as I'm clueless, and late to the game. I live in Quincy, so maybe I should just hit up the AMPs, as thats about all we're famous here for, and even I'd have a tough time screwing that up. So if I do make the AMP circuit, I promise to post something useful.

Dave

Kinfolk
08-12-12, 23:17
Greetings to all. I had an opportunity this early afternoon to cruise and saw some interesting sites. Maybe a WSW / LSW walking in white leggings that were see-thru to her thong and a black jacket. Bleach Blonde hair; short about 5"2 maybe. A funky looking rash or red mark on her neck. She was working as I saw her eyeing traffic and almost got in to car that was waiting to pick up someone from the bar across from the McLaughlin center. I tracked her all the way down to the Vietnamese restaurant near the mirror / glass place. Anyone have an experience with her? As well I saw 2 girls sitting on the side of the BK there on Dot. Both were white-maybe early 20's; .1 dressed up; the other pretty casual. It appeared they might have been watching the traffic.

Ho Hunter 328
08-14-12, 22:54
Auntie Leo is hanging out on the corner of Dot ave and Dewar st (near the BK). Three Uncles are watching her back, one in a mini van, one in an old chrysler lebaron, and one in a toyota camry. Auntie Leo is a cutie too, it's too bad, long dark hair, mid 20's, about 5'4".120, dark shirt, and really short jean shorts.

MeatMan
08-16-12, 09:16
Late Night Tuesday / Wednesday

The action is really live on BHA, but with a deeper presence of the 'boys in blue". Picked up a BSW on the corner of Stanwood / BHA. Not a bad looking bod, but the face of a bulldog. She had hazel eyes, so at least she had that going for her.

Total damage, $25 for FS

When I was done with her, I strolled down towards Dudley and Hampden to wear I picked up a nice looking LSW by the name of "Liz". Found a secluded spot nearby. No BJ but some good ol pounding action for $20 which turned out to be nothing but a quickie, but I got the job done. She also does anal on the menu, but I'll put it on hold for a future session.

Late Night Wednesday / Thursday

Same scenario lots of action on BHA I counted at least 12 SWS from Alaska up towards Grove Hall. Of course, some of them were crack-addicted zombies. Picked up a lovely looking BSW on the corner of Lawerence / BHA. Goes by the name "Mika". Another with hazel eyes. 5'4" wearing a gray dress and her hair was short and cropped. Gave a decent BBBJ followed by some pounding action, but I had to stoop a bit to slide my dick in her. Some of those chicks are too damn small. I'm 6'0" even. Gosh.

*SIDE NOTE*

With the killing of the 3 girls in Dorchester fellas, The boys are patrolling BHA and the Boston streets H-A-R-D, so be careful. Stay safe out there.

MeatMan

Rito1
08-16-12, 17:22
Late Night Tuesday / Wednesday

She had hazel eyes, so at least she had that going for her.

Total damage, $25 for FS

Late Night Wednesday / Thursday

Another with hazel eyes. 5'4" wearing a gray dress and her hair was short and cropped.

MeatManYou must like those hazel eyes on them.

MeatMan
08-16-12, 20:20
You must like those hazel eyes on them.It was a rare moment. I wasn't sure if they were wearing contacts, but it sure didn't look like it. Going to hit Chelsea Firday.

BigPapi420
08-18-12, 09:22
I started out my early evening with a stroll down Dot like always and I came across A WSW named Phylis. A blonde cutie, I'm always a sucker for glasses so I pick her up and take her to my favorite spot. Once there, we talked about $$$$ and I told her that I only had $$ on me. She agreed to a BBBJ, but it was lackluster and she seemed very disinterested. I sent her on her way after taking care of the rest myself. Ugh, I know there are better SW out there who "enjoys" what they're doing, or at the very least can pay attention for more than 15 seconds. Any suggestions?

Member #4941
08-22-12, 04:20
I did a double dp this morning, yaaaaay. I first drove through blue and dot at 230 and they were dead. Well not really dot was, but Blue hill had some zombies on it. So I moved back to dot around 315. Saw an okay WSW get dropped off by a cabbi, and I scooped her up. BBJcim for 40 dollars, It was okay wasnt th best. Then I saw a little BSW named secret by burger king, I scooped her up, and for 40 she let me smash to completion. As I was driving back there were alot of walkers outthere making thier rouns.

Stay safe

Member #4941
08-22-12, 20:03
So it gets even funnier, the girl secret thought she was slick by snatching the condom that was on m seat. I could care less, but what she forgot was my donation that she had left in the car door, which I found this morning to my surprise. Two girls for 40 last night not a bad night at all.

Teejay
08-23-12, 20:42
As is my policy I feel obligated to pass on info about the bad ones. I found one this morning. A very cute blonde by SW standards was on Dot by Andrew Sq. I pulled over on a side street and she started to get in with a lit cigarette. I told her to throw it out. She looks at me and said,"it's 40". I said ok and she got in. On the way to my spot she gave all the wrong signals. Don't want to go far, don't want to take long, I'm the best looking girl out here etc. Tells me how good she is and will give her number after we're done. I get to my place and she breaks out the condom. Starts a very rushed CBJ. Stops to tell me not to touch her ass. Keeps going with lousy BJ. Stops again to tell me not to touch her hair. By now she's working at it with her hand so hard that she's hurting me. I tell her to stop and make the silent ride back to where I got her.

I never got her name but if you see a pretty girl carrying a large pocketbook resist the urge to pick her up, benefit from my lost $40 and keep going. You've been warned!

BJcruiser
08-23-12, 22:33
Was out on business tonight not even looking. Anyways heading past andrew toward away from Columbia I see a latin SW shorts yellow top dynamite body really really hot. Got the look so I spun around scooped her. Said he name was karina. I'm guessing this is the girl so many have talked about on here? Anyways she quotes 50 for a BJ and I counter w 60 for FS? She agrees and off we go. Really chill girl pleasant great attidue let me hit it doggy then got on top of me then doggy again. Awsome time. Told me alot of the girls out on the track are hiv positive and just be carefull who I pick up. And be safe. Anyways thats something thast def gives pause. Now rawdawging hookers isent something I am into but even still I don't want no broad with aids putting there mouth near my piece. So I think I'm going to lay low on the scene for a bit. Ciao

Ho Hunter 328
08-24-12, 02:04
Was out on business tonight not even looking. Anyways heading past andrew toward away from Columbia I see a latin SW shorts yellow top dynamite body really really hot. Got the look so I spun around scooped her. Said he name was karina. I'm guessing this is the girl so many have talked about on here? Anyways she quotes 50 for a BJ and I counter w 60 for FS? She agrees and off we go. Really chill girl pleasant great attidue let me hit it doggy then got on top of me then doggy again. Awsome time. Told me alot of the girls out on the track are hiv positive and just be carefull who I pick up. And be safe. Anyways thats something thast def gives pause. Now rawdawging hookers isent something I am into but even still I don't want no broad with aids putting there mouth near my piece. So I think I'm going to lay low on the scene for a bit. CiaoNow I'm not saying that it couldn't be true, but a lot of girls will say things like that to cut down on the competition.

Mr Johnson 2
08-24-12, 14:09
As is my policy I feel obligated to pass on info about the bad ones. I found one this morning. A very cute blonde by SW standards was on Dot by Andrew Sq. I pulled over on a side street and she started to get in with a lit cigarette. I told her to throw it out. She looks at me and said,"it's 40". I said ok and she got in. On the way to my spot she gave all the wrong signals. Don't want to go far, don't want to take long, I'm the best looking girl out here etc. Tells me how good she is and will give her number after we're done. I get to my place and she breaks out the condom. Starts a very rushed CBJ. Stops to tell me not to touch her ass. Keeps going with lousy BJ. Stops again to tell me not to touch her hair. By now she's working at it with her hand so hard that she's hurting me. I tell her to stop and make the silent ride back to where I got her.

I never got her name but if you see a pretty girl carrying a large pocketbook resist the urge to pick her up, benefit from my lost $40 and keep going. You've been warned!Is she a young early 20s WSW around 5'3" with her hair tied in a ponytail?

Yellow Fever
08-25-12, 05:56
Trolled around DOT ave and BHA saw a couple of WSW between Savin Hill Ave and Fields Corner. Saw a couple of BSW between THe BK and Ashmont. BHA believe it or not had nothing. Saw two WSW on Harrison and Traveler and again by the Mobil station.

Rito1
08-26-12, 08:47
Trolled around DOT ave and BHA saw a couple of WSW between Savin Hill Ave and Fields Corner. Saw a couple of BSW between THe BK and Ashmont. BHA believe it or not had nothing. Saw two WSW on Harrison and Traveler and again by the Mobil station.Yellow I must have been behind you. However I saw 4 BSW on BHA but none on the entire (andrew-ashmont) length of dot ave. CT also dead. However around midnight I was in Chelsea and saw 4 right by the square and 1 little one in a nice orange outfit walking down towards Ka's.

Yellow Fever
08-26-12, 20:32
Think we may have been 24 hrs apart.

Rito1
08-26-12, 20:41
Think we may have been 24 hrs apart.Yeah, I noticed that after I posted it.

Soccer321
08-28-12, 12:53
Was out on business tonight not even looking. Anyways heading past andrew toward away from Columbia I see a latin SW shorts yellow top dynamite body really really hot. Got the look so I spun around scooped her. Said he name was karina. I'm guessing this is the girl so many have talked about on here? Anyways she quotes 50 for a BJ and I counter w 60 for FS? She agrees and off we go. Really chill girl pleasant great attidue let me hit it doggy then got on top of me then doggy again. Awsome time. Told me alot of the girls out on the track are hiv positive and just be carefull who I pick up. And be safe. Anyways thats something thast def gives pause. Now rawdawging hookers isent something I am into but even still I don't want no broad with aids putting there mouth near my piece. So I think I'm going to lay low on the scene for a bit. CiaoDoes anyone here have digits for Karina or an easy way to find her. She sounds like the hottest girl reviewed on this board. How can I find her.

Teejay
08-29-12, 20:59
Is she a young early 20s WSW around 5'3" with her hair tied in a ponytail?Did you ever pick her up? Same result?

Mr Johnson 2
08-30-12, 21:38
Did you ever pick her up? Same result?Yeah, same lackluster result. I believe she is new to Dot Ave.

CyJim666
08-31-12, 00:58
Hey Guys anyone have digits for either or both? Please PM me!

Thanks!

Smoke Screen
08-31-12, 07:05
I started out my early evening with a stroll down Dot like always and I came across A WSW named Phylis. A blonde cutie, I'm always a sucker for glasses so I pick her up and take her to my favorite spot. Once there, we talked about $$$$ and I told her that I only had $$ on me. She agreed to a BBBJ, but it was lackluster and she seemed very disinterested. I sent her on her way after taking care of the rest myself. Ugh, I know there are better SW out there who "enjoys" what they're doing, or at the very least can pay attention for more than 15 seconds. Any suggestions?You offered a SW 200? That's what your report says. I can't believe that's what you meant. If you click on Abbreviations at the top of the page, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Beepers
08-31-12, 13:09
Karina phone can't really be share as she share with her man.

Yellowfever023
09-01-12, 08:45
Karina phone can't really be share as she share with her man.I normally would not call out another member on this site but I am going to now. I was always under the impression that this site is for the sharing of information, am I correct?

Beepers a month ago I wrote to you in a PM and posted on the forum about a certain SW, you never responded which is fine. More recently another member posted on the forum asking you for info, again you did not share and used the excuse that the SW shares a phone with her BF. What do you care if she shares a phone, it's not like you will be standing there when the phone rings. Don't you think her BF knows what she does for work?

I read every post you have ever put up on this site and you have provided very little information at all, mostly you just make comment about other posts. Personally I think you are just a lurker here and have not seen any of these girls or know any thing about them other than what you have read from other contributing members.

There are noobs here who have provided more info than you in there first 10 posts. I don't think you can provide info because you don't have any to provide.

Fever

Daddylike
09-01-12, 16:08
Just say no.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2012/09/01/man-complains-police-prostitute-price-hike/fP7gOWxfFKPkxkm6KhMoEO/story.html

Joseph Alley
09-01-12, 21:58
i normally would not call out another member on this site but i am going to now. I was always under the impression that this site is for the sharing of information, am i correct?

Beepers a month ago i wrote to you in a pm and posted on the forum about a certain sw, you never responded which is fine. More recently another member posted on the forum asking you for info, again you did not share and used the excuse that the sw shares a phone with her bf. What do you care if she shares a phone, it's not like you will be standing there when the phone rings. Don't you think her bf knows what she does for work?

I read every post you have ever put up on this site and you have provided very little information at all, mostly you just make comment about other posts. Personally i think you are just a lurker here and have not seen any of these girls or know any thing about them other than what you have read from other contributing members.

There are noobs here who have provided more info than you in there first 10 posts. I don't think you can provide info because you don't have any to provide.

Feverit should be clear to all that le is on the board posing as newbees and asking a lot of questions and getting a lot of answers about different providers.

Beepers
09-01-12, 22:12
I normally would not call out another member on this site but I am going to now. I was always under the impression that this site is for the sharing of information, am I correct?

Beepers a month ago I wrote to you in a PM and posted on the forum about a certain SW, you never responded which is fine. More recently another member posted on the forum asking you for info, again you did not share and used the excuse that the SW shares a phone with her BF. What do you care if she shares a phone, it's not like you will be standing there when the phone rings. Don't you think her BF knows what she does for work?

I read every post you have ever put up on this site and you have provided very little information at all, mostly you just make comment about other posts. Personally I think you are just a lurker here and have not seen any of these girls or know any thing about them other than what you have read from other contributing members.

FeverWhatever makes you happy. Even if I provide Karina number now, it doesn't work. Ask a few whom has her number recently. The vietnamese street walker you talking about, I do have her number but I am being a member looking out for your money. I can just give it to you and not give 2 shits. But that's not me, I want people to get their money worth and I share the girls that does their job. Karina number change more often than her own panties. Go ask others if you think I'm lying.

Nrlmus
09-02-12, 00:24
11-1am or so Sat to Sun night drove around a bit. First went through Chelsea, saw nothing. Stopped at KA for the first time in a while, bought a drink, stayed for 15-20 min watching the dancers. There are some gems there now, at least on Sat night. A really good-looking tall blond girl asked if I want to get my dick hard. Initially I didn't even know how to react and for a moment even thought "shoot, don't tell me the old combat zone practices are back?" Dream on dude. She was talking about a lap dance. Not my cup of tea unless it eventually involves placing herself on the corkscrew. But looking around, there was definitely some good-looking talent there. One short white girl with high cheekbones comes to mind in particular.

Got out, drove to downtown Bean. Mobil area was empty so moved over to ze'Dot. Dot was mostly empty as well. I turned around in Auto Zone parking lot right after the Tedeschi, started back and saw a really cute-looking young 18-20 year old) black girl walking on the opposite side. She was short, I'd say a spinner type, a bit wide boned but didn't seem fat with shoulder length hair. She gave me a warm friendly smile as I passed. LE was making a stop right next to Tedeschi so I turned around as fast as I could which meant couple of blocks away but alas, the black girl was no longer there. Feeling truly disappointed I turned around again. On the way back saw two white women, a skinny one and the not so skinny one walking together. The skinnier one had her head wrapped and gave me the look. Unfortunately she still was a poor cancellation for the black spinner that I just missed and while usually I'm not into black chicks that one kept me thinking about her for a little while.

Headed back towards the Mobil area. The rest of the Dot was uneventful save for couple of post-apocalyptic mutations in denial about their abilities to get men to pay for having sex with them (at least to my taste) and a strange somewhat overweight dirty blond possible provider-looking with her hair down to her knees next to 'the bridge' staying wistfully next to some serious pounds of luggage.

I initially saw her when I was driving the other way when she was trying to mount it all on her back. Since she crossed the bridge over 93 and now was staying next to that 'school' (isn't it?) I looked at her but she avoided my gaze instead appearing as though she was looking up into some window on the other side of the street and just for sec she put me in touch with my inner-gentleman. I even pushed the breaks and was about to ask her if she was OK and needed help but something told me 'don't be stupid man! U can't bring her home and would you want to anyway? ' and I just moved on. I wonder what's her story. Did she just leave her boy-friend walking out into nowhere or (which for some reason judging by her looks somehow seemed more likely) did her pimp just kicked her out for underperformance?

Anybody knows who was that black spinner? Ho, I reckon you know all the girls on the Dot. Any ideas?

Yellowfever023
09-02-12, 16:00
Whatever makes you happy. Even if I provide Karina number now, it doesn't work. Ask a few whom has her number recently. The vietnamese street walker you talking about, I do have her number but I am being a member looking out for your money. I can just give it to you and not give 2 shits. But that's not me, I want people to get their money worth and I share the girls that does their job. Karina number change more often than her own panties. Go ask others if you think I'm lying.Beepers,

Why are you looking out for my money or any members money for that matter? Just because you had a poor experience does not mean I will. I signed up for this site to give / get info, not so you can decide if my money is well spent or not!

Another member her was kind enough to give me the digits of these girls and if I have a bad time with them I will not go back and complain to the member who provided me the info. In this hobby it is always YMMV. I agree with you after RTTF that the viet girl probably does suck for a car date, but she may be a lot of fun in a hotel room for a few hours. Again it should be my decision to make not yours.

Members of this site pass info back and forth freely and if you post something in the open forum other members will be interested and are going to ask for the info, that's what we are here for. If you don't want to share, that's fine you don't have to. I am not trying to flame you but your thought process of saving me money does not compute

Fever

Yellowfever023
09-02-12, 16:07
it should be clear to all that le is on the board posing as newbees and asking a lot of questions and getting a lot of answers about different providers.Joe Alley,

Really?

Read my posts. Do you really think I am LE?

Fever

JimmyVictor
09-02-12, 17:26
Posting some activities over the past few months. Met up with Kerri (the non-thief one) on Dot near Andrew bridge several times lately for nice patient BBBJCIM without complaints for 3, she is a thin tall WSW dirty blonde and always out even with high LE presence but have not been able to locate her the past week or so, still looking. Also in same area, found Robin who I know well and gives excellent BBBJCIM for 3. She is like 5'-5".130lbs, WSW dirty blonde and almost always wearing a pink ball cap pulled down low, has a raspy loud voice but is very polite, but she is becoming too loud for me. Last time yelling out the window to friends. Not cool. She just recently got out of the slammer. Last month met Lisa Lipps on dudley near railroad bridge for 4. She is a mixed hispanic black SW with nice body 5'-3" 120lbs, gives the best deep sloppy BBBJCIM without complaint. Have digits for her and just called her today for appt later on. Also met up with Annmarie who hangs out near 7/11 on east berkley st past mobil in south end late night. She is a petite spinner WSW about 5'-2" I think. 110lbs brunette polite and patient. Damage 3. I think I've been spending more money on gas than SW's LOL. I would like to give a list of the bad ones I've met but can't remember the names do to the fact that I'm trying to forget them, mostly BHA SW's and I try not to go there unless desperate.

BigPapi420
09-03-12, 08:58
You offered a SW 200? That's what your report says. I can't believe that's what you meant. If you click on Abbreviations at the top of the page, you'll understand what I'm talking about.No, shave a zero off there. It was my first post, I should've checked it first.

Thanks Smoke.

Beepers
09-03-12, 12:01
Beepers,

Why are you looking out for my money or any members money for that matter? Just because you had a poor experience does not mean I will. I signed up for this site to give / get info, not so you can decide if my money is well spent or not!

Another member her was kind enough to give me the digits of these girls and if I have a bad time with them I will not go back and complain to the member who provided me the info. In this hobby it is always YMMV. I agree with you after RTTF that the viet girl probably does suck for a car date, but she may be a lot of fun in a hotel room for a few hours. Again it should be my decision to make not yours.

Members of this site pass info back and forth freely and if you post something in the open forum other members will be interested and are going to ask for the info, that's what we are here for. If you don't want to share, that's fine you don't have to. I am not trying to flame you but your thought process of saving me money does not compute

FeverDo you remember when you asked me for her information by any chance? If it's before April. Then check Portland, OR. As I lived there for 8 months. I don't have her "DIGIT" during my 8 months absent. Secondly, many PM me regarding information and I share very well bit of information to all. If you're not happy that I'm don't give YOU information then I'm sorry for that. I guess we should all try girls who cheat people out of money, or get rob by their pimp. THAT'S me. Again, sorry for not sharing information during the span of not having any as I took a leave of absent.

JimmyVictor
09-03-12, 12:52
11-1am or so Sat to Sun night drove around a bit. First went through Chelsea, saw nothing. Stopped at KA for the first time in a while, bought a drink, stayed for 15-20 min watching the dancers. There are some gems there now, at least on Sat night. A really good-looking tall blond girl asked if I want to get my dick hard. Initially I didn't even know how to react and for a moment even thought "shoot, don't tell me the old combat zone practices are back?" Dream on dude. She was talking about a lap dance. Not my cup of tea unless it eventually involves placing herself on the corkscrew. But looking around, there was definitely some good-looking talent there. One short white girl with high cheekbones comes to mind in particular.

Got out, drove to downtown Bean. Mobil area was empty so moved over to ze'Dot. Dot was mostly empty as well. I turned around in Auto Zone parking lot right after the Tedeschi, started back and saw a really cute-looking young 18-20 year old) black girl walking on the opposite side. She was short, I'd say a spinner type, a bit wide boned but didn't seem fat with shoulder length hair. She gave me a warm friendly smile as I passed. LE was making a stop right next to Tedeschi so I turned around as fast as I could which meant couple of blocks away but alas, the black girl was no longer there. Feeling truly disappointed I turned around again. On the way back saw two white women, a skinny one and the not so skinny one walking together. The skinnier one had her head wrapped and gave me the look. Unfortunately she still was a poor cancellation for the black spinner that I just missed and while usually I'm not into black chicks that one kept me thinking about her for a little while.

Headed back towards the Mobil area. The rest of the Dot was uneventful save for couple of post-apocalyptic mutations in denial about their abilities to get men to pay for having sex with them (at least to my taste) and a strange somewhat overweight dirty blond possible provider-looking with her hair down to her knees next to 'the bridge' staying wistfully next to some serious pounds of luggage.

I initially saw her when I was driving the other way when she was trying to mount it all on her back. Since she crossed the bridge over 93 and now was staying next to that 'school' (isn't it?) I looked at her but she avoided my gaze instead appearing as though she was looking up into some window on the other side of the street and just for sec she put me in touch with my inner-gentleman. I even pushed the breaks and was about to ask her if she was OK and needed help but something told me 'don't be stupid man! U can't bring her home and would you want to anyway? ' and I just moved on. I wonder what's her story. Did she just leave her boy-friend walking out into nowhere or (which for some reason judging by her looks somehow seemed more likely) did her pimp just kicked her out for underperformance?

Anybody knows who was that black spinner? Ho, I reckon you know all the girls on the Dot. Any ideas?Re: BSW spinner on Dot, I almost snagged her that night in question but chickened out cause I did not do any recon on her prior. I was parked on a side street with engine off as she got dropped off 4 spaces in front of me. She then walked right by my window with a smile on her face and I pretended to be on the phone and not interested. She then hopped in a pickup truck and left again, by this time I felt more comfortable to snatch her up. When she returned I noticed too many dudes or handlers hanging around her and being nosey eyeballing every car that passes by, I can't stand that so I I waited for her to put some distance between her them and the other undesirable SWS that were near her but it didn't happen. She had many customers that night back to back. I will soon hook up with her next time and give details.

Olepapa
09-03-12, 16:12
No, shave a zero off there. It was my first post, I should've checked it first.

Thanks Smoke.An even better practice is to simply ignore that stupid Captain Midnight decoder ring code for money and just put the amount in. Anyone who thinks that "code" fools LE is among those who come to the game of life batteries not included!

Hornboi82
09-04-12, 04:00
Drove around the DOT and BHA, saw some SW but non worth stopping for.

GoodTimes000
09-04-12, 22:13
I use to be on here few years ago under different user name. Took me a while to register again (emails from this forum don't come through on gmail acct?)

Anyways, I was driving around chelsea past couple of nights. Lot of leo but no real action. Beat up WSW all the way up on Broadway close to Walgreens.

I found BSW on one of the side streets. Mid 30's, tall. High as a kite. Didn't like the attitude, told her I forgot the cash and I'll catch her on the rebound.

Than she starts asking 20 just for wasting her time? Gave her a ride to the other part of chelsea (probably dealer's crib) just to avoid further drama, and kicked her out.

GoodTimes000
09-07-12, 01:37
I was driving on Western ave in Lynn last night, and close to that blue laundromat (kinda begging of western ave) I picked up tall WSW, black hair, upper 40's.

Said she was living "right around the corner", born and raised in lynn, no drugs. I think she said her name was Julia or something like that.

I gave her 15 for what end up being very mechanical and boring BBBJCIM. She had digits too, I wasn't interested. I like them little younger and more lively.

Roadtrip2011
09-11-12, 18:36
Ran into a sweet 20's at the entrance to the mall in quinc. Asian market, China pear. And dunk the's. Great dress. Tanned yet not burned. Dog on leash. Holding a sign that said passing through anything helps. This was around 1:30ish, right after lunch. Gave me the half smile / look we all hope for when one looks just TGTBT. Sally, I had a partner that never would have kept hiss mouth shut when we court back to bk.

Somebody go check it out and tell me what I missed! Water in 2 liter coke bottle on a string over the shoulder.

Good luck and be safe!

Internet Stalk
09-11-12, 20:23
I've seen a couple of lookers over by Egleston over the last few nights. Ran into a chick name Jill. White chick really good lookin'. I didn't think she was out there doing the buisness, so I pulled over just to try to get her phone number on a straight up situation, then she started hitting me up how she was pressed for cash. So, we talked a bit and next thing I knew I was getting a BBBJCIM. Great job and I got to roam to a very very wet situation down there. She didn't leave me with any digits, but I did see her again in passing. Anybody else hit this area with any luck?

Craven Head
09-12-12, 06:37
Ran into a sweet 20's at the entrance to the mall in quinc. Asian market, China pear. And dunk the's. Great dress. Tanned yet not burned. Dog on leash. Holding a sign that said passing through anything helps. This was around 1:30ish, right after lunch. Gave me the half smile / look we all hope for when one looks just TGTBT. Sally, I had a partner that never would have kept hiss mouth shut when we court back to bk.

Somebody go check it out and tell me what I missed! Water in 2 liter coke bottle on a string over the shoulder.

Good luck and be safe!Not quite sure where you are referring to. Was this in Quincy? Loads of Asian markets there.

Beepers
09-12-12, 11:19
Not quite sure where you are referring to. Was this in Quincy? Loads of Asian markets there.Its Kaman. Only one with China Pearl.

MeatMan
09-13-12, 13:20
I've seen a couple of lookers over by Egleston over the last few nights. Ran into a chick name Jill. White chick really good lookin'. I didn't think she was out there doing the buisness, so I pulled over just to try to get her phone number on a straight up situation, then she started hitting me up how she was pressed for cash. So, we talked a bit and next thing I knew I was getting a BBBJCIM. Great job and I got to roam to a very very wet situation down there. She didn't leave me with any digits, but I did see her again in passing. Anybody else hit this area with any luck?What time were you in the area. And the name of the street. Around there is kind of busy as well as sketchy.

Attwater
09-14-12, 21:08
I've seen a couple of lookers over by Egleston over the last few nights. Ran into a chick name Jill. White chick really good lookin'. I didn't think she was out there doing the buisness, so I pulled over just to try to get her phone number on a straight up situation, then she started hitting me up how she was pressed for cash. So, we talked a bit and next thing I knew I was getting a BBBJCIM. Great job and I got to roam to a very very wet situation down there. She didn't leave me with any digits, but I did see her again in passing. Anybody else hit this area with any luck?Where is Egleston?

CyJim666
09-14-12, 23:41
Where is Egleston?Hey Att,

Eagleston Sq is about a mile up Washington St past Dudley Sq

Internet Stalk
09-15-12, 22:13
What time were you in the area. And the name of the street. Around there is kind of busy as well as sketchy.I've swung up there around 10:30pm and then later around 1-2am. I was up by the gas station / laundromat. Also small activity over by Bragdon Street up that way.

Bosjim
09-16-12, 08:46
Cruised through around 2-3 am Very busy with LEO. Still pulling drunks over coming out of the bars I guess. Lots of suburbans with blacked out windows. Tried circling out through CT and coming back but just got the wrong kind of busier. Called no joy and headed home.

Member #4941
09-18-12, 01:20
Ran up on bha after a night of drinking and I encountered a nice looking LSW, I scooped her before someone else got her. She quoted 50 for full service I got her to do 40. It wasnt bad at all, I got her number so I can link up with her alter on in the week.

Nrlmus
09-19-12, 00:43
Ran up on bha after a night of drinking and I encountered a nice looking LSW, I scooped her before someone else got her. She quoted 50 for full service I got her to do 40. It wasnt bad at all, I got her number so I can link up with her alter on in the week.What is LSW?

CyJim666
09-19-12, 00:54
What is LSW?I guess LSW means Latin SW.

Nrlmus
09-19-12, 12:42
I guess LSW means Latin SW.That's what I thought. But the urban dictionary confused me with their "Lemon stealing wh-ore." It also said "Light Support Weapon" which I guess could also apply here.

JimmyVictor
09-22-12, 14:37
Met up with Tiffany for the first time, figured I would try her out. This is a different one than the regular I use to hook up with. I snatched her up around 4am this morning for a nice slow BBBJ for. 3 and no rush. She is a very young and thin WSW 5'-4" 105lbs brunette, some acne. Met her on Dot near Andrew on bridge wearing skinny blue jeans and a black hoodie. I set up an appt to hook up with her again 1am tonight at a secret location hehe. I wish she had a phone, would have shared digits. Just hope she shows tonight but I dought it.

GoodTimes000
09-24-12, 19:05
Couple of nights ago I was cruising around chelsea and revere. In chelsea there was a lot of leo (pretty common, I guess) and one old beat up WSW.

So I drove up to revere and found nina on broadway next to post office. Mid 30's, petite, brown hair. Said she was living in melrose, but hanging out in revere a lot. She just recently started playing with drugs (according to her) 30 for FS, CBJ was avarege, but I would repeat just for the low cost, and before addiction completely takes over.

NewGuy29
09-25-12, 09:23
Hey Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and drive dot ave often. Have yet to pick up a SW but def very interested. I have a fair amount of experience with escorts but they are too expensive these days and in reality I only want a 20-30 min meet max anyway. I have seen a few SW's right at dark and they are not very good looking. Did see a really cute younger blonde with jeans and a hoodie a month ago and I'm kicki g myself for not picking her up.

Anyway I work in the dot ave area and have been looking for someone to meet a couple times a week during my lunch. Please pm me if you have any leads or tips. Seems to me they are not around during the day.

Thanks in advance!

Beepers
09-25-12, 10:39
Hey Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and drive dot ave often. Have yet to pick up a SW but def very interested. I have a fair amount of experience with escorts but they are too expensive these days and in reality I only want a 20-30 min meet max anyway. I have seen a few SW's right at dark and they are not very good looking. Did see a really cute younger blonde with jeans and a hoodie a month ago and I'm kicki g myself for not picking her up.

Anyway I work in the dot ave area and have been looking for someone to meet a couple times a week during my lunch. Please pm me if you have any leads or tips. Seems to me they are not around during the day.

Thanks in advance!Streetwalker are like vampire. Sun will hurt them pretty bad so they walk the street mostly at night.

NewGuy29
09-25-12, 10:48
So the odds of meeting one to get together with during lunch is rather low?

Bill Buxton
09-26-12, 14:08
So the odds of meeting one to get together with during lunch is rather low?I have found great finds in the daylight, If the gal is new she might blend better on a sidewalk in the daylight rather than at 03:00 am.

Rito1
09-26-12, 23:28
While you cruise Blue Hill or Dot av make sure you stop and get you free ice cream from the ice cream truck. Just don't pick up any SW's in front of him. It's embarrassing enough getting arrested but to go to jail in the back of an ice cream truck really sucks.

BJcruiser
09-26-12, 23:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigDog001
09-27-12, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NewGuy29
09-27-12, 08:23
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome. Every Internet forum has an asshole. Guess he showed his face quickly here.

I've done enough reading to know the drill. Guess I'll need to take a chance and see how it goes.

Moobs
09-27-12, 15:23
Hey Everyone,

Thanks in advance!Daytime SW pickups are few and far between, especially on or near Dot ave. They can and occasionally do happen, but mostly it'll be really skanky looking girls out during the day you wouldn't want anyway. But more importantly. It's just too damn easy to get caught on a car date during the day. Any quiet, dark spot you might use at night is completely exposed during the day. And in that part of town, people are walking about all over the place, side streets and all. All day long. There's no where to go to not make it look completely obvious. (unless you have a private spot like a garage or something) All it takes in one person to dial 911 on their cell after they walk by you getting a hummer in broad daylight on a side street, and clink clink go the cuffs on you (and her).