PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160

Kimono
06-30-05, 13:24
Hi guys,

Who knows a massage salon offering a "full" service?

Boston Guy 57
07-01-05, 09:46
Went to Quint last night. Two beautiful women only one offered FS and
there was a waiting line-very pretty and friendly Korean girl. Decided
to try Alina from Cypress. She is FBSM w/ HR at a reduced
rate. She got naked except for panties and allowed some touching.
Great girl, great attitude, great massage w/ explosive conclusion.
Always smilling, we had a blast. Very nice girl, good english and a
sexy accent. They rotate the girls out frequently so it's always
possible that a clunker could come through but, for the price, you
can't go wrong. Very friendly place. This is my 3rd or 4th visit with
over-all positive results. See their constant adds on Craig's list for contact info, girls working and rates

Old Banshee
10-10-05, 11:45
Many in Providence- see providence bd

Stressed Out
10-11-05, 13:33
at least in it's old location. Got busted. I know this is old news for most but thought I'd repeat it for anyone who is visiting here as they might get the impression it is still around. I agree...see Prov board. Check out the AMP's....

Old Banshee
10-11-05, 20:46
It was just a matter of time. I never feel safe anywhere in Ma

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Rover Bendover
02-08-06, 23:16
I heard that they opened another AMP in Quincy? Anyone with any info!

Basil
02-12-06, 14:51
I'm tired of the Quincy amp scene anyone know of any non-asian mps out there?

Steve Naive
02-22-06, 09:54
If you are looking for extra services from a masseuse, you should understand that "therapeutic massage", or "licensed" means that they are not available from this practicioner.

As a regular customer of such a masseuse, she told me that she was puzzled when a customer asked for a "hand release" and was really pissed when she figured out what he wanted, and practically threw him out.

I don't know of any AMPs in Boston, but when you see "Oriental Massage" or "Thai Massage" in some places, it is a hint that extra services may be available for a "tip".

Teejay
02-26-06, 00:11
Hi All,

I was near Providence the other day and decded to visit Lily's at Admiral Streetin Providence. Place is safe feeling, not in the greatest neighborhood but not horrible either. Girl was 30+ made up rather heavily. Was very pleasant but don't expect personal service, you are just another customer. Mediocre massage with no bare contact. She wa comfortable leting me hold on over clothes only. Table shower is unique in this area.

Lady was very attentive nice demeanor.

$60 to get in, she winced at a $40 tip, gave $50 and got a smile.

I'd repeat for Xtras even for a larger tip.

I have a few AMP regulars. E-mail me with yours and I'll share.

Overall rating for A Street "6".

Teejay

Stressed Out
02-26-06, 17:20
Hi All - I am going to be spending a week or so in the Quincy area...I know there are a number of places there for a massage most of which are of the Asian variety. While some have closed (or been closed) I am looking for some recommendations. They can be either multiple lady places or single ladies. I don't necessarily need FS (would be ok of course) as just a massage and HJ would be fine.... And if there are any non asian ladies around and you want to pass that on I would be appreciative. You can PM if you would rather. Thanks SO....

Little Tony II
02-26-06, 18:56
Teejay, have you read the Providence AMP reports?? There are 2 AMPS in Lil ol Prov that you can get full service, as well as several that have reduced services. Also you could look at the Phoenix for boston and providence... plenty of adds there. What more could a man need?

Tony

Teejay
03-01-06, 23:08
Where are they posted?

Novaflow
05-18-06, 19:14
Mongers - I'll be in Dedham on business in the next few weeks. Wondering where the top two AMPs might be within a cab ride. Looking for that local knowledge.

Aprilia Rsv
05-20-06, 07:15
Where are they posted?Depending on what you are looking for - some places are RT only.

Go to the RI boards - PVD

Scroll down to Downtown Accupressure - good place - had to find parking sometimes

Scan the massage parlor reports for other places.

Jim Mack
06-11-06, 08:32
I've heard of a massage place in Chelsea. Not Dillon's. Does anyone have any info?

Member #4063
06-14-06, 06:34
Chelsea Alternative Therapy, not an AMP just a MP.

Jack

Stoner
06-14-06, 09:15
I've heard interesting things about that place, but never made it out. Rarely hear a comment about it.

Boston Monger
06-14-06, 10:57
I've heard interesting things about that place, but never made it out. Rarely hear a comment about it.

price?
quality?
what to expect?

Stoner
06-14-06, 11:59
I have no first hand info, though I heard its in line with being a private gentleman's quarters. Private sign up, members only affair.

No other info I can share publically. Its relatively UTR and should stay that way.

MeatMan
06-14-06, 19:30
Guys,

Youd think with the high Latino population in Eastie that there's be SWS out and about. Now, I was in the area yesterday between the hours of 10:30 and midnight, but I didn't see ANY around or I have a closed eye to what was going on around me. Is it a more so inside deal meaning you have to do the house call thing?

School me fellas.

MeatMan

Cloude
06-20-06, 02:15
I found out about a new amp in CT called Ecco on CL. The price was only $50 so I had to try it out and see if there was any action there. I made an appointment and arrived to find out that I have to leave on my underwear. I knew right away there was going to be no action here. It was only $50+$20 tip, so it was decent for a legitimate massage. The massage was pretty good too. I was hoping for another option other than Susan's.

Cloude

Member #4063
07-04-06, 19:26
Saw on another site that an observation was made the the CBR in Natick on route 135 has closed. Any verification of that was it busted? Always like Kaylee.

Thanks

Jack

Swindle
07-12-06, 08:58
So I have been sitting on this for a few months now and I think I have to share it with you folks. Theres a pretty good massage joint in the Brighton area that goes by the name Golden. They advertise in the Eros section of the Pheonix so you can get the number there if interested. No TS but they do have a shower there for your use. Good strong hands and a nice HR finish. Skimpy little outfits on the two that work there, I don't know if they ever lose the clothes or not though. I'm still pretty new to this scene so bear with me while I take my first few steps.

Runty
07-29-06, 16:28
I checked out Choi's Health Spa in Saugus on Rt 1.

Basically it is just a massage. You sit in the suana/steam room for some time and then they give you a bath which then takes you to your room for a decent massage. If you ask for more in the massage they get all nervous. Even tried giving them a tip while I was on the table but nothing happened except for more massage.

Not sure if I did something incorrectly or what. Just though I would give my report.

Oh the women that I saw were all about 5'3" very thin (not crack addict thin), not bad to look at but the best either.

CityDweller
08-08-06, 18:17
Fellas,

I have mainly stuck to using a couple of one person AMP operations in the city, but am curious about the Quincy AMP scene. I was recently introduced to the table shower experience in NYC and it was fantastic. Have seen a couple of TS places list in Quincy and was hoping someone could share or B/C some recommendations.

Thanks and play safe.

WebDog
08-08-06, 21:15
I have mainly stuck to using a couple of one person AMP operations in the city, but am curious about the Quincy AMP scene. I was recently introduced to the table shower experience in NYC and it was fantastic. Have seen a couple of TS places list in Quincy and was hoping someone could share or B/C some recommendations.

I have found Quincy to be hit or miss -- mainly miss. Yes you can find decent looking Asian women to perform a half-hearted massage and dispassionate HJ for $120+ but I have not found anything like the TS service in NYC or Providence. All TS's I have had in Quincy have been either in a shower or a sponge bath on a table.

Bottomline, my experience is that you CANNOT find a bonafide TS in Quincy.

CityDweller
08-11-06, 07:49
You seem to be correct WebDogg, I took a flyer on a place that I found in the Phoenix in Quincy and while I thought the massage was quite good, and the HR was actually fantastic, the other stuff was pretty lame. She had a plastic seat in the shower and used a detachable shower head, which while creative, comes nowhere near the NYC experience. And FS is almost always offered in NYC as well. Oh well. Just have to get south more often.

Aprilia Rsv
08-15-06, 09:37
Was in the area yesterday - stopped in some place that had a massage sign outside

The massage "room" was in the back of a hair place... .5 for the massage... a real good massage... but it was with oil... which i usually don't care for, but it was good.

.6 for a HR

lady's name was Osen - not very attractive, but if you close your eyes she almost looks like Grace Park ;-)

Member #4063
08-15-06, 12:42
You did nothing incorrect they are strictly massage only. They do have a TS, but on the flip you get covered.

Jack

WebDog
08-15-06, 14:39
Was in the area yesterday - stopped in some place that had a massage sign outside

The massage "room" was in the back of a hair place... .5 for the massage... a real good massage... but it was with oil... which i usually don't care for, but it was good. .6 for a HR

lady's name was Osen - not very attractive, but if you close your eyes she almost looks like Grace Park ;-)

If she was a delicious little Chinadoll then $.1 for HR and massage is okay, but if it is not someone you're attracted to it sounds like a poor value compared to Susan. For .8 you get two pops and she go for 3 if you tell her in advance.

This wasn't at UHP was it? (I presume you'll know the initials if yes)

Aprilia Rsv
08-15-06, 15:49
If she was a delicious little Chinadoll then $.1 for HR and massage is okay, but if it is not someone you're attracted to it sounds like a poor value compared to Susan. For .8 you get two pops and she go for 3 if you tell her in advance.

This wasn't at UHP was it? (I presume you'll know the initials if yes)

I don't know Susan or those initials... I wasn't planning on being in CT.. so i was not prepared at ALL.. i just walked around hoping to find a massage sign...

i'd agree - not a good value, but for never going there (CT) before and being very short notice, the good massage and a quick HR was worth it..

i'll stick to what i know in PVD and Quincy tho...

Rosine
08-15-06, 15:56
Fellas,

Thanks and play safe.TS? Is this Take out service or Trans Sexual? Sorry, but I just have to know.

WebDog
08-15-06, 18:30
Nothing in Boston compares to Providence. To me that is close to going to Heavan. I prefer Central Health, but I bet there is even better than CH. It's hard to walk away for less than $.4 there and really $.6 to $$ is more like it for a *really* good time. But I would not seek that time with Susan -- she is 100% utility and zero sensuality.

If you have any good G2 on PVD AMP's, this is as a good place as any. Having a Boston AMP board is like have a ski report for Florida -- inevitably it is going to revolve around action somewhere else.

Man, just thinking about a nice TS with a slow and soapy HJ from a cute Korean flower in a babydoll (!!!) Followed by a little Russian or even FS. Ain't nothing like it up here!

Although once again I would prefer to be proven wrong on this.

Member #4063
08-17-06, 09:01
Boston has no classical AMPs unlike Providence. In most PVD AMPs you get a TS (table shower), sauna or steam and generally a very good massage. That is the point that the finish diverges, CH, DT, and Apple are all FS while the others are HJ only. If you know the provider you can many times get 2 pops for $60 at most in the HJ spots. FS is usually $60ish house and up to $160 for the ending. I don't think any of the other AMPs than those mentioned are FS. The Boston spots are FS, but with no TS nor in most cases a good massage.

Jack

Boston Apple
08-17-06, 09:28
Boston has no classical AMPs unlike Providence. In most PVD AMPs you get a TS (table shower), sauna or steam and generally a very good massage. That is the point that the finish diverges, CH, DT, and Apple are all FS while the others are HJ only. If you know the provider you can many times get 2 pops for $60 at most in the HJ spots. FS is usually $60ish house and up to $160 for the ending. I don't think any of the other AMPs than those mentioned are FS. The Boston spots are FS, but with no TS nor in most cases a good massage.

JackIt's worth noting the recent raid at, I believe, DT in Prov. Check out the RI board for the latest news on the major bust ranging from RI to CA including CT and NY, too.

Member #4063
08-18-06, 09:42
It was Downtown

Jack

Tomkat4848
09-07-06, 12:44
TS? Is this Take out service or Trans Sexual? Sorry, but I just have to know.TS means Table Shower in Asian Massage Parlors. They want to wash off all of your body bacteria before they give you a massage.

Boston Apple
09-11-06, 13:14
They've been advertising on Craigslist with some regularity:

~~~~~~NEW girls ---Best Asian Full Body Massage $70/hr~~~~~ - w4m - 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-205733562@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-09-11, 10:28AM EDT

Sick of seeing the same girls every time? 2 NEW Asian girls just arrived.They are beautifull friendly and caring, well trained and experienced, will give you the BEST Asian FULL body massage you ever had,relieve all your stress and tension.

Near Medford Square,only half mile from RT 16/60 and 93N.exit 31, 93S.exit 32, easy travle and parking.$70/hour, available 9am to 10pm. Call 781 630 2568 for appt.

Very clean apartment. No TS, but I'm not a fan, anyway. HR only, but a really good, relaxing massage, and they give the HR without asking for an up-front tip. Sweet natured and very pretty. I didn't catch a name, but I definitely plan to repeat.

Bk British 01
09-18-06, 16:37
They've been advertising on Craigslist with some regularity:

~~~~~~NEW girls ---Best Asian Full Body Massage $70/hr~~~~~ - w4m - 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-205733562@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-09-11, 10:28AM EDT

Sick of seeing the same girls every time? 2 NEW Asian girls just arrived.They are beautifull friendly and caring, well trained and experienced, will give you the BEST Asian FULL body massage you ever had,relieve all your stress and tension.

Near Medford Square,only half mile from RT 16/60 and 93N.exit 31, 93S.exit 32, easy travle and parking.$70/hour, available 9am to 10pm. Call 781 630 2568 for appt.

Very clean apartment. No TS, but I'm not a fan, anyway. HR only, but a really good, relaxing massage, and they give the HR without asking for an up-front tip. Sweet natured and very pretty. I didn't catch a name, but I definitely plan to repeat.Headed on over there and yeah I can obsolutely confirm the postive experience. Now that I know they are there I'm going to be heading for that experience more often than not.

Swindle
09-25-06, 17:45
CUM TOUCH ASIAN Massage NEW Girls Exit 22 128/95 Appt Only: *82-617-334-3103
I went for a massage here last week and was not really impressed at all. I think she may have thought that I had something to do with the law. Good massage and all but not a thing was offered except for "Massage over, 1 hour, get dressed. While I was leaving there was a guy lurking near a pick up waiting to be next in line.

Jimproia
10-01-06, 19:04
Visited a few AASP places near Rt128 area this week. The Ad said grand opening two girls special. The pics they shown on the ad were just too mouth watering. My first visit was with a Chinese girl. They told me she's about 30 but actually I think she's more like 40. Not bad looking though but not even close to what they shown in the pics. Very sensual massage. She got to half naked and allowed mutual rubbing and finished me with a HJ, this is without asking for a tips up front. A couple of days later I complained about the age to the boss (the girl that answered the phone,) and she sent me to another place this time. The girl is about 20 and said she's in college. She asked for .8 tips for half naked no touching, but ended up with .6 touching no sucking. Finished with HJ.

Swindle
10-02-06, 16:09
Visited a few AASP places near Rt128 area this week. The Ad said grand opening two girls special. The pics they shown on the ad were just too mouth watering. My first visit was with a Chinese girl. They told me she's about 30 but actually I think she's more like 40. Not bad looking though but not even close to what they shown in the pics. Very sensual massage. She got to half naked and allowed mutual rubbing and finished me with a HJ, this is without asking for a tips up front. A couple of days later I complained about the age to the boss (the girl that answered the phone,) and she sent me to another place this time. The girl is about 20 and said she's in college. She asked for .8 tips for half naked no touching, but ended up with .6 touching no sucking. Finished with HJ.I think I may be spoiled with RI spas and the couple that I have hit back in the old home town because the few places that I have gone to in Mass just don't hold a candle to them.
I went to Chinatown on Friday night to a place and got a nice massage witgh a HJ finish but there was no clothing removed at all and if I really wanted a HJ I would just do it myself.

Oh well back to searching for something good.

Luke 777
10-06-06, 16:50
I think I may be spoiled with RI spas and the couple that I have hit back in the old home town because the few places that I have gone to in Mass just don't hold a candle to them.

I went to Chinatown on Friday night to a place and got a nice massage witgh a HJ finish but there was no clothing removed at all and if I really wanted a HJ I would just do it myself.

Oh well back to searching for something good.I agree, but I 've found that you can get a lot of extras (short of FS) at some of the MA spots if you're willing to return and establish a relationship with the girl. I regularly get clothes off, roaming and DFK at a few "legit" MA Amps but it took patience and repeat visits.

Bubblinglava
10-07-06, 09:41
Hey Luke 777,

This is the type of arrangement I would like to establish with an AMP but have had no luck what so ever. Care to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Luke 777
10-07-06, 16:43
Hey Luke 777,

This is the type of arrangement I would like to establish with an AMP but have had no luck what so ever. Care to point me in the right direction?

ThanksLike I said, it took patience and $ spent, so PM me for info please.

Swindle
10-08-06, 17:15
I agree, but I 've found that you can get a lot of extras (short of FS) at some of the MA spots if you're willing to return and establish a relationship with the girl. I regularly get clothes off, roaming and DFK at a few "legit" MA Amps but it took patience and repeat visits.Well I am kind of new to this and all but I lack the money and the patients to build up a realtionship with a place that may not be there by tomorow. I'm fine with the rubbing and all but just get rid of the clothes already. And if you saw me the last thing you would think about me is LE. So a little lolli fun would be nice as well. I guess I'll just make the trip to Providence every so often. It's not that far and I know that I'll be getting a good time.

WebDog
10-10-06, 20:55
Well I am kind of new to this and all but I lack the money and the patients to build up a realtionship with a place that may not be there by tomorow. I'm fine with the rubbing and all but just get rid of the clothes already. And if you saw me the last thing you would think about me is LE. So a little lolli fun would be nice as well. I guess I'll just make the trip to Providence every so often. It's not that far and I know that I'll be getting a good time.

I have had the best times at PVD AMPs but it is a 3+ hour commitment and it seems crazy when there are AMPs which could do okay here minutes from my office.

One of them in Weymouth I saw a girl twice and she was (follow me on this) in her underwear, using oil on me, rubbing me with the inside of her thighs (kind of a scissors motion) with me naked on my back with a giant (okay, semi-giant) woody beating against her underwear. I got this twice and both times when I put her hand on my cock she freaked out "what are you doing?? No, no, no!!" WTF?? Like we don't both know what is going on here.

Finally on the my third try I got Mama-San in her esthetician outfit (this a hair and nails place with massage in the back) to do the job. But she has sandpaper hands and not so sexy in that outfit (not like the young Asian who was very hot in her underwear and camisole --- but forget she's gone any way).

I get Mama-San any time I go in and if I can muster I get two-pops, but she is just the local version of Two-Pop Susan and for $80 I can do it myself.

There is another place in Weymouth. Two sisters -- one hot, and one older but not bad. Both wear sexy outfits (not underwear and camisole but closer) and both massage inner thighs, below the balls, entire ass, everywhere but the member. I am going on two visits now and I got the same treatment with the younger one when I put her hand on Mr. Not-So-Happy ("oh no, I don't do that, you do it" blah, blah bullshit.

Same deal at the LNG Massage in Hanover with the younger one, but I finally broke her and got her to do an HJ, but she is not always there and the older ones just laugh when I guide their hands there. Ditto the same AMP in Quincy (LNG Massage on Hancock -- older ones don't do shit and I have never managed to get the occasional young one you see).

So the question is, is multiple visits just a way of building trust -- or are they just playing us???? I think it is the latter, which is why I am so indiscriminate with details.

To poster who got DFK and other extras at a legit spot, is this with a white chick or an Asian?

Luke 777
10-11-06, 10:34
I have had the best times at PVD AMPs but it is a 3+ hour commitment and it seems crazy when there are AMPs which could do okay here minutes from my office.

One of them in Weymouth I saw a girl twice and she was (follow me on this) in her underwear, using oil on me, rubbing me with the inside of her thighs (kind of a scissors motion) with me naked on my back with a giant (okay, semi-giant) woody beating against her underwear. I got this twice and both times when I put her hand on my cock she freaked out "what are you doing?? No, no, no!!" WTF?? Like we don't both know what is going on here.

Finally on the my third try I got Mama-San in her esthetician outfit (this a hair and nails place with massage in the back) to do the job. But she has sandpaper hands and not so sexy in that outfit (not like the young Asian who was very hot in her underwear and camisole --- but forget she's gone any way).

I get Mama-San any time I go in and if I can muster I get two-pops, but she is just the local version of Two-Pop Susan and for $80 I can do it myself.

There is another place in Weymouth. Two sisters -- one hot, and one older but not bad. Both wear sexy outfits (not underwear and camisole but closer) and both massage inner thighs, below the balls, entire ass, everywhere but the member. I am going on two visits now and I got the same treatment with the younger one when I put her hand on Mr. Not-So-Happy ("oh no, I don't do that, you do it" blah, blah bullshit.

Same deal at the LNG Massage in Hanover with the younger one, but I finally broke her and got her to do an HJ, but she is not always there and the older ones just laugh when I guide their hands there. Ditto the same AMP in Quincy (LNG Massage on Hancock -- older ones don't do shit and I have never managed to get the occasional young one you see).

So the question is, is multiple visits just a way of building trust -- or are they just playing us???? I think it is the latter, which is why I am so indiscriminate with details.

To poster who got DFK and other extras at a legit spot, is this with a white chick or an Asian?I've been getting lots of PM's from that post, sorry to be so evasive -- both are Asian places on the North Shore and both advertise on Craigslist in "therapeutic" section. HJ was giving on the first visit without asking. Multiple visits led to aforementioned extras. Girls are in their 30's -- maybe 6 out of 10 lookswise. I usually tip $.6 on top of $.7 house fee. I'm happy to give out more info but please have a posting history.

I agree, nothing beats PVD AMPs, but the drive kills me.

Member #4063
10-16-06, 14:39
There was a very good spa/AMP in Natick on route 135, Chinese Back Rub, that seems to have closed, can anybody give me some confirmation and does anybody know where the ladies may have gone?

Thanks

Jack

Luke 777
10-16-06, 15:07
There was a very good spa/AMP in Natick on route 135, Chinese Back Rub, that seems to have closed, can anybody give me some confirmation and does anybody know where the ladies may have gone?

Thanks

JackIt was closed last time I checked and I seem to recall others saying the same thing. Don't know what became of the girls. Always got a great massage there with a truly loving HR. Never any groping allowed which was a downer.

Swindle
10-16-06, 17:30

Thanks

JackI would really like to know about the Natick/Framingham area as well. I'll be moving there in a few months and I can only imagine there has got to be some kind of fun to be had there.

I also just called CBR and the number has been diconnected.

WebDog
10-16-06, 18:58
Guys,

I can't respond favorably to a PM from someone with no posts to his name. You do not need to be a Senior Member for me to respond, but please at least post some meaningful info. Like Luke777 and others, I have spent $100s to $1,000s doing hit-or-miss "research" finding where action can be found. Not to mention inherent risks (doesn't make you feel like man to have a chick argue about giving you a HJ that you pay for).

So I am not going to give out info to people who send PMs with no past contribution to this board.

PLUS -- DON'T ASK ME THE NAME OF THE PLACE WHEN I MENTION THE NAME, CITY AND STREET IS ON *WITHIN* THE POST!!

Swindle
10-19-06, 23:27
I figured that I would look for something new and found a place in Watertown that gave a great massage with a very happy finish. They used to be on Mt. Auburn st. No nudity involved on her end with this trip but I was playing it cool and seeing where it would go.

Teejay
10-29-06, 22:12
Hi All,

Beware of the quincy AMP with last 4 digits 1323. I was there today. First, I was told to arrive at a specific time and call. When I called I got voice mail. Waited for over 45 mins. Was "promised a Korean", beautiful and "does a great job".

I finally got a call back and went over. Standard .7 cover charge. I was greeted by a 6 at most 30+ yo asian woman with a decent size rack.

Massage was a 2. then on the flip, negotion began. She wanted .5 for an HJ. I asked for Bj, she didn't do that but I insisted. She agreed to 1. for that. I declined. At that point I almost cut my losses at .7 and left. I had a hard time figuring what I wanted. The rack was decent so Idecided to negotiate for russian. She wanted .7. I declined she offered .6 at that point I said ok.

She tookoff the dress and had a 4 body with a big scar fron G string to belly button. I hoppedonand sheheld a paper towel over my cock the whole time and had that "pop andget it over with"look on her face. Ifinally popped and made sure I smeared her nipples good. As I expected a paper towel and a little alcohol was the clean up. I'm glad I kept my mouth off them. I left 1.3 light for a completely poor performance. They had another guy waiting right behind me though as the phone was ringing as I was dressing.

The quincy amp scene is getting as bad as the street scene. Avoid this one and please let u know of any other poor providers like this. We need to stop supporting these rip offs. If you have a gem, feel freee to PM me.

Postman
10-30-06, 16:26
Agreed that Quincy is becoming a mostly waste of time. I make the drive to RI for this reason. I would like to know of a quality, consistent provider up this way though.

The quincy amp scene is getting as bad as the street scene. Avoid this one and please let u know of any other poor providers like this. We need to stop supporting these rip offs. If you have a gem, feel freee to PM me.

Luke 777
11-01-06, 16:03
Last 4 digits: 6364. This "Asian Massage" ad has been all over CL. Fairly typical experience. Ad says girl is 26, she's really pushing 40. Average body, friendly personality, but that tired, worn Mamasan look. I actually recognized her as "Lulu" formerly of a Danvers AMP that was busted, but is back open. She said she did not work for a while -- now she's in Everett. I pretty much knew what to expect with her -- 40 minute so-so massage followed by HR. She got completely naked at my request and climbed onto the table with me for ending. Some light DFK -- I didn't want much more than that. FS might have been availalble, I didn't ask -- maybe if she were 15 years younger. $.70 fee -- tipped her $.6 which was probably too much.

Cloude
11-06-06, 06:25
Went by a local AMP on Tremont this past Friday and had a decent session. Was greeted at the door by my massuese in her late 30's early 40's. The massage was very good and got the light brushes right before the flip. Got a good massage and a release for .90 total including house fee. Not much talent, but at least a good massage and a release.

Had good talent there once and had multiple sessions with at least a good massage.

The streets are looking desolate. Good luck out there.

Cloude

Member #4063
11-06-06, 15:16
Where do they advertise?

Thanks

Jack

Cloude
11-07-06, 06:05
Where do they advertise?

Thanks

Jack

They use to advertise in the Phoenix a while back, but they stopped. Maybe they had enough regulars. It's not the best, but I've gotten good massages with decent HR. The girls aren't great, but they do it for that price. Once in a while, I get a nice surprise with a good looking massuese.

There are many AMP's like this around the area, but it's been more hit than miss. It's also closest to where I live. I can always hit up two-pop Susan too, but it's nice to find that diamond in the rough.

Good luck mongering.

Cloude

Ronin63
11-08-06, 08:31
In town on business, normally hit the midwest area. I've been reading about two-pop Susan, but don't have a clue on how to find her. Any help would be appreciated.

My search for AMP in Boston has not gone well yet, but did pick up a local paper that may help.

WebDog
11-08-06, 20:15
In town on business, normally hit the midwest area. I've been reading about two-pop Susan, but don't have a clue on how to find her. Any help would be appreciated.

My search for AMP in Boston has not gone well yet, but did pick up a local paper that may help.
Keep in mind she is 100% utility and not at all sensual. Details. . .

Rejuvenation and Relaxation
The Best Chinese Qi Gong Back Rub. Neck & Body Rub
(for men and women)

Located in Unique Hair Place
Hudson Street
Boston MA 02111

From 10am to 7pm
Tel:617-818-7166 Susan

Please make an appointment with Susan, thank you.

Ronin63
11-08-06, 23:42
Webdog thanks for the info.

Tonight I did make it to one of the apartment girls. I took about 4 tries to connect, but I did connect at least for a massage and HJ. Paid more than I would back home, but then again I am on the road.

For those thinking of the Thai massage on the green line. I chose not to. She was cute, but it appears legit in a hair salon. It was also .8 for the massage alone. Indications just didn't seem what a monger was looking for.

Looking forward to tommorow and my final night in Boston to more fun.

Member #4063
11-09-06, 15:07
Let's be a little less revealing of specific information such as below on Susan. Remember where you are leaving such information might lead to issues for her and that would be a shame.

Jack

WebDog
11-09-06, 18:55
Let's be a little less revealing of specific information such as below on Susan. Remember where you are leaving such information might lead to issues for her and that would be a shame.

I appreciate where you are coming from, however, she has posted the same thing everyday in Craigslist for over two years, so I think the cat is out of the bag as far as LE is concerned. So it would just be inconveniencing other senior members to withhold it.

Luke 777
11-09-06, 19:08
[QUOTE=WebDog]"Keep in mind she is 100% utility and not at all sensual."

I think his preface is an adequate disclaimer as well.

Along the same lines, I've had another girl at the same Hudson street hair place (Lisa) who gives a very similar massage (one pop only) but is younger and cuter. She can usually be found at the Asian Wellness Center in Malden, but will see clients in CT when she's "off duty".

Member #4063
11-14-06, 17:16
Appreciate that view, but she is posting in CL T not in erotic.

Luke can you say a little more about the other "Hudson" street woman?

Description of Susan is highly accurate, but she gives a great massage.

Jack

Luke 777
11-14-06, 17:40
Appreciate that view, but she is posting in CL T not in erotic.

Luke can you say a little more about the other "Hudson" street woman?

Description of Susan is highly accurate, but she gives a great massage.

JackInfo sent via PM.

Dabeaver
11-14-06, 18:35
I will give a few reports Masage Providers.

AMP Malden Route 1 & 99. THey advertise on CL & The Phoenix. It is in a large apartment complex overlooking Route 1. I went once. Paid. 7 for an hour, and was out in 40 minutes. Tipped. 4 for HJ and offered mor for view since girl was really cute. No view unless you count the bare feet. Girls were in their 20s and very cute, but I would have at least liked a view. I saw them over the summer, and would not return. YMMV They are also answering now answering the phone for the one in Medford that was next to the Dunkin Donuts that say Route 93 exit 32/32 which I do not think is running anymore, but was not much better, except for the view.

Davis Square Free Parking on Phoenix. This is in an apartment a block from Davis Square. I ended up going for a two girl special for abut 1. 2. A three girl was also offered. THe girls were in their 30s. One was tall with small top, and the other was a little heavy with nice breasts. The third one was the prettiest and wish I could have chose her to start. The massage was very good. Not too much teasing until after the flip. They both stripped down to panties for 1. 0. One took care of the release while the other let me roam upstairs with hand and mouth and downstairs with hand. It was a nice splurge but I may have tipped too much.

THe third one advertises as Massage by Italiana. She is a little heavier than the grainy pictures, but I think they are her. She is cute with dyed blonde hair & large soft breasts. $1. 25 got a very good massage, topless w/HR included. The release was good and she got me finished quicker than I am used to. I will return.

I agree with all the reports on Susan in Chinatown. Not exactly sensual, but a great bargain. THe first release was very nice! May ask for two of those when I return.

BostonBread
11-14-06, 23:31
what is the cost of susan's massage?

Member #4063
11-15-06, 10:53
The massage is excellent for $80 the rest is up to you.

GoldWind
11-15-06, 16:32
Hi

I saw some reviews on Susan on another site. I was wondering if that $80/hr fee includes the HR?

Does she really massage for 1 hour or try to finish people off early in, say 30-40 minutes?

Thanks!

Cloude
11-16-06, 05:18
Her fee is actually $50 plus $30 tip for the hour plus 2 pops. She never rushed me even when the 2nd pop would take a long time. I've even had one time where I was so exhausted that day and didn't get to finish the 2nd pop. Definately mechanical, but good massage with 2 manual releases. But be warned, she does like to try and put a finger up the a$$hole to make you pop faster. It definately caught me by surprised the first time. But anyone interested in massages should at least try it out once.

Good luck mongering

Cloude

Dabeaver
11-16-06, 21:28
Along the same lines, I've had another girl at the same Hudson street hair place (Lisa) who gives a very similar massage (one pop only) but is younger and cuter. She can usually be found at the Asian Wellness Center in Malden, but will see clients in CT when she's "off duty".I went to Asian Wellness Center recently. THe Massage was buy a full breasted woman in her 30s, but I did not get her name. The Massage was very good. It was hard but I did not feel beat up after it like other hard massages. Unfortunately, despite a little teasing, I did not leave happy.

Yellow Fever
11-17-06, 02:37
Anyone have any info on the Holistic Massage on Rte 60 I think in Revere close to the Malden line.

Luke 777
11-17-06, 09:22
I went to Asian Wellness Center recently. THe Massage was buy a full breasted woman in her 30s, but I did not get her name. The Massage was very good. It was hard but I did not feel beat up after it like other hard massages. Unfortunately, despite a little teasing, I did not leave happy.It wasn't Lisa -- she's probably a 32B. Always call first and ask for Lisa if you go to that place.

Swindle
11-17-06, 19:45
CUM TOUCH ASIAN Massage NEW Girls Exit 22 128/95 Appt Only:
I went for a massage here last week and was not really impressed at all. I think she may have thought that I had something to do with the law. Good massage and all but not a thing was offered except for "Massage over, 1 hour, get dressed. While I was leaving there was a guy lurking near a pick up waiting to be next in line.Well I had to try this place again and I am happy to report back with good news. Nicew massage with a nice finish. More was offered but since I got no indication that anything else was on the menu on my last visit I didn't bring more cash. Nice looking girl with a very nice body. Take a look in the Phoenix for the number.

True Hobbiest
11-17-06, 20:16
Well after hearing about her for so long an opportunity presented itself to be less than a block away from her for business so what the heck, one man's lunch break is another mans..well you know what I mean. Easy to set up one call system, nice location, clean massage room, she is not a 10 but not a 4 either. It all depends on your taste for Asian ladies. I give her a street 8 and an escort 6, very friendly, smells great gives an awesome massage and yes, she does know how to take care of the boys and his big brother. I asked for a medium massage...she is an expert. I did my share of groping and fondling. Sucked on her very nice titties and played in her bush and wet my finger tips as well. She did me twice, once while I was on my stomach from behind,mmmmm nice ass play as well. Then the flip nice frontal massage and then back to the boys.....she really seemed to like my boys. All for .80, what a deal.

Anyway, even though I am a FS kind of guy, Susan may become a monthly rub.

Play safe and stay safe,
TH

Member #6039
11-18-06, 14:29
Looking for an asian who gives a great massage and BBBJ for release. The Craig's girl Asian massage girls, I assume, are mostly about HJs. Any recommendations?

An escort would be OK too, although since I am not looking for full service, it seems a shame to pay the extra $$.

GoldWind
11-21-06, 14:24
Finally, I paid Two pop Susan a visit last Sunday. I didn't have high expectatino going in terms of her looks. Actually, I was happily surprised, she is not a MILF, but in her 40s and is much cleaner than most street girls. Half way through the massage, she started to massage the little guy down there, great hands. Popped there. Then on to more massage. Then the bell rang, one hour was up. I didn't get my second pop in yet! When you are having a good time, time flies...Then I asked for second pop, she said since on one was waiting outside, she would do it...So I was there for another 15 min. All in all $0.8 as all bros said here.

I guess other Asian massage girls charge $0.7 for massage and a typical $0.4 for HJ, that is just a little pricey. I mean, you can get FS half hour for about $1.2 for most CL girls.

Anybody had FS luck with Two pop Susan? I alluded to her, but she refused. Maybe getting to know her more, and she would? not sure.

Dabeaver
11-21-06, 20:10
Anybody had FS luck with Two pop Susan? I alluded to her, but she refused. Maybe getting to know her more, and she would? not sure.No, I have never heard of anyone getting FS. I do not think that anything else is even on the menu. But she does give you a lot for the money.

Op Op9
11-21-06, 21:41
Finally, I paid Two pop Susan a visit last Sunday. I didn't have high expectatino going in terms of her looks. Actually, I was happily surprised, she is not a MILF, but in her 40s and is much cleaner than most street girls. Half way through the massage, she started to massage the little guy down there, great hands. Popped there. Then on to more massage. Then the bell rang, one hour was up. I didn't get my second pop in yet! When you are having a good time, time flies...Then I asked for second pop, she said since on one was waiting outside, she would do it...So I was there for another 15 min. All in all $0.8 as all bros said here.

I guess other Asian massage girls charge $0.7 for massage and a typical $0.4 for HJ, that is just a little pricey. I mean, you can get FS half hour for about $1.2 for most CL girls.

Anybody had FS luck with Two pop Susan? I alluded to her, but she refused. Maybe getting to know her more, and she would? not sure.She won't. Certainly a wonderful massage though. Can't find anyone to compare, especially given the combination/price. Will be a sad day when she is gone.

Cloude
11-22-06, 07:52

Anybody had FS luck with Two pop Susan? I alluded to her, but she refused. Maybe getting to know her more, and she would? not sure.

Nothing else on the menu, but what else can you want for that price. You can't get a better deal or even a good massage with most amp's out there.

Teejay
11-22-06, 19:14
Visited Lilly's today. Very nice place, exceptionally clean. Very polite and cute young woman attended to me. I got a glimpes of a few other masseuses and all seemed clean & friendly and were young & cute.
.6 at the door and the massage menu of soft, med., hard was offered. I chose hard. I'd give a 7-8 for massage (Susan being a 10 for hard massage, she'll hurt you if you want!). I explored the very soft & firm legs & ass (outside skimpy shorts) all I wanted. On the flip went for mountain view, was rejected. My experience is that many times the cute giggly no's are part of negotiation but no tip was mentioned and no was no! HJ was great, as I said I was popping to a very cute smile.
Next off to TS. I love those except for the initial shot of hot water. I can never take it without letting out a verbal. Very attentive dry off & escort back to the room. Helped me dress & then tipping time.
I gave her .4 and told her that was good because she didn't let me "see these" (fondled the mts. a little). BTW, I'm not cheap but we should be able to hold out a little too right? She stuck to her guns and said .6 min. I said no problem, show me these. No go, still asked for .6 (being very cute the whole time and I'm beng cool too). After playing, the lower lip (from both) giggling and playful pushing etc. I cough up the other .2. We're all suckers out here, admit it!
Overall well worth the trip, will repeat but.......I'm reaching out to my friends out here.........anything similar with an expended menu? As I ssaid, polite, cute, clean, all the right ingridients but a better menu. BC if you want, I'm a senior member w/posts.
Happy TG all. BTW they're open tomorrow TG day!

Dabeaver
11-23-06, 12:33
I was in the mood for a Rub & Tug recently and decided to try Sweetie Pie Massage (woburn) that is advertised all over CraigsList Erotic to the point of Spamming. I think they post it every half hour. I called, reached a man who asked where I was and was quoted .8 for the hour, plus tip. After second call once I reached my exit, I was directed to a hotel off of 128.

I was greated by an Asian Woman I would guess in her 30s named Amy. She was obviously not the girl in the picture, but I expected that going in. She was kind of cute though. She was about 5'2", slender with small b cups that were probably called perky a few years ago, but are not quite saggy at the moment. She was wearing a short black night dress, She had some mileage on her, but a lot less than most of the other Asian providers I have seen. THe only one I went to that seemed to have real college age girls did not even offer me a view.

I undressed, washed up and she sent me over to the bed. She asked me if I wanted Oil, to which I said yes. THe massage was soft and the teasing started almost right from the get go. (Whe even bother with the oil then???) I let my hands to a little roaming, and to my suprise, she had nothing on under her night dress. After maybe five minutes she told me to flip over. I was expecting the usual .4 tip for the finish, but was offered more for less than I expected.

All in all I left happy but I was kind of in the mood for more of a Massage since my back was acting up. But I have paid more for a lot less!!! If anyone has questions about this visit, you are welcome to PM me and I can go into a little more detail.

WebDog
11-23-06, 14:58
No, I have never heard of anyone getting FS. I do not think that anything else is even on the menu. But she does give you a lot for the money.

I have seen guys post here and on the now defunct CL Yahoo board that they got extras like DATY from Susan -- but I *seriously* doubt it. I have gone to her off and on for two years and never got an inkling that she would provide anything else (albeit on more than one occasions I have gone for 3 pops).

If you're looking for FS she is not your gal -- in more ways than one. Susan is a pro and she is a businesswoman. I do not go to many other AMPs for the reason that I do not want contribute to involuntary sex trade and human trafficking -- this is not a concern with 2PS. But I could not bring myself to seek FS with her, can you? Perhaps a BJ but not sure I would even want that from her. Not that she is horrible, it's just that she is one of the least sexy providers out there. She does a great job at what she does and I serviously doubt she would or should do more than that.

WebDog
11-23-06, 15:03
Teejay,

Is this Lilly the provider at Central Health (in PVD) or is Lilly's the name of an AMP?

At any rate, I get one-pop HJ topless from Lilly at Central Health for $60 (assume that is the going rate).

Teejay
11-23-06, 20:27
The Spa'sname is Lilly's. I'll check out CH the next time out.

Charlie Patton
11-27-06, 11:51
Anyone know if Asian masseuse, goes by Nicole, is still working in Quincy? I saw her just off the Southern Artery and have lost the phone number. She was petite, really tight body, clam neck like nipples and gave great head. I lost her phone number and can't find any ads anymore. Perhaps she moved locations?

Charlie Patton
11-27-06, 12:07
I saw a girl named Nicole in Quincy about 2 months ago. Asian massage off of southern artery. She gave great head. She's got clam neck like nipples and a really tight bod. She's clean shaven and quite pretty, say a 7 or 8. The problem is I've lost her phone number. Anyone know if she's still on the southern artery or has moved on?

BobAllen
11-29-06, 13:40
I saw a girl named Nicole in Quincy about 2 months ago. Asian massage off of southern artery. She gave great head. She's got clam neck like nipples and a really tight bod. She's clean shaven and quite pretty, say a 7 or 8. The problem is I've lost her phone number. Anyone know if she's still on the southern artery or has moved on?She is still running ads on Craigslist, just look there.

Charlie Patton
11-30-06, 01:29
She is still running ads on Craigslist, just look there.I've been looking but haven't seen anything.

WebDog
11-30-06, 10:28
"Clam neck like nipples"

Is that good or bad????

Quahogs??

Luke 777
11-30-06, 11:36
"

Quahogs??Little Necks,

Everyone read about the RI busts at CH and NMS? Sounds like the busts were a bust as CH is back open today. The few girls I've gotten to know at RI amps had apartments, pets, and from what I could tell pretty decent lives.

It must be disappointing to LE when they break in and don't find anyone chained to a radiator eating porridge. Heres hoping the RI General Assembly shoots down the annual attempt to mess with the solicitation laws this year.

WebDog
11-30-06, 15:49
The few girls I've gotten to know at RI amps had apartments, pets, and from what I could tell pretty decent lives. It must be dissapointing to LE when they break in and don't find anyone chained to a radiator eating porridge. Heres hoping the RI General Assembly shoots down the annual attempt to mess with the solicitation laws this year.
I did not know about the busts. But I completely agree on the quality of life for RI massage workers. They are there on a voluntary basis and keep their money (not all of if but they are not serfs either). The fact that you see the same ones month-after-month if not year-after-year tells you. The ones that are sex slaves are rotated out in a matter of weeks -- Boston to NYC to LA etc. I will not do the Quincy apartment scene for that reason. Those women lead awful lives and it is often clear that their children are kept from them to compell them to perform services for free. The last time I encountered that situation (last time I did the apt scene) I tried to slip the girl an extra $20 just for herself, but she refused it for fear of being caught. But just try getting one of the girls at CH to refuse an extra $20!!

Luke 777
11-30-06, 22:55
I did not know about the busts. But I completely agree on the quality of life for RI massage workers. They are there on a voluntary basis and keep their money (not all of if but they are not serfs either). The fact that you see the same ones month-after-month if not year-after-year tells you. The ones that are sex slaves are rotated out in a matter of weeks -- Boston to NYC to LA etc. I will not do the Quincy apartment scene for that reason. Those women lead awful lives and it is often clear that their children are kept from them to compell them to perform services for free. The last time I encountered that situation (last time I did the apt scene) I tried to slip the girl an extra $20 just for herself, but she refused it for fear of being caught. But just try getting one of the girls at CH to refuse an extra $20!!For those of you who haven't done so -- read the Providence forum on the AMP busts.

I've had only one experience where I walked into a sleazy AMP (in NYC) and was so saddened and disgusted by the state of the girl (thin, scared, bruised) that I excused myself and left -- I was also tempted to leave her $ but just chickened out and fled. That was 8 years ago and it kept me away from AMPS for a while. Otherwise I'm not much for moralizing -- as we all know, many women who get into the sex trade are in dire straits, from SWs to $$$$$ per hour escorts. From my standpoint I just try to be friendly, clean, polite, and tip well if the service is good. What drives me nuts about the RI AMP persecution is the inflated hypocrisy. I start my day every morning getting coffee at a Dunkin Donuts in my home town. Next to it is a Korean nail salon. When I drive home 10 hours later I see the same girls sitting in there giving manicures that were there in the morning. They probably make 10% (if that) of what they'd earn in an AMP in RI and their hours are probably worse. In MA you need a Class 3 manicurist license to work in such an establishment, but would ANYONE give a fuck if these girls weren't licensed?

That reminds me, at an Asian massage joint in Danvers there is a license on the wall from the town of Danvers that says "Expiration Date April 31 2006" Either the town clerk is too stupid to know April has 30 days or this license will never expire because, of course, this day will never come.

Phuqued
12-01-06, 18:30
Not that she is horrible, it's just that she is one of the least sexy providers out there. Sexy must be in the eye of the beholder. Susan has an incredible body; smooth skin; small, firm breasts with large firm nipples; and a terrific ass.

Extremely nice lady and the consummate professional.

WebDog
12-02-06, 18:05
Sexy must be in the eye of the beholder. Susan has an incredible body; smooth skin; small, firm breasts with large firm nipples; and a terrific ass. Extremely nice lady and the consummate professional.

sure beauty and sexy is in the eye of the beholder, but I think we're talking about two different providers. The Susan I know is older, doesn't have great skin and I honestly doubt she provides access to tits and ass.

VilunyaChert
12-02-06, 18:37
"Clam neck like nipples"

Is that good or bad????

Quahogs??

Certainly not cherrystones.

Phuqued
12-03-06, 19:21
sure beauty and sexy is in the eye of the beholder, but I think we're talking about two different providers. The Susan I know is older, doesn't have great skin and I honestly doubt she provides access to tits and ass.WD:

Maybe you should try the other Susan! :D

Mothball
12-08-06, 07:45
That is funny. Now I'll start thinking of them like that.

Angels in Quincy is good for a rub and tug. You need to go once or twice but she'll remember you and drop some cover. Cheers!

Rito1
12-08-06, 18:45
That is funny. Now I'll start thinking of them like that.

Angels in Quincy is good for a rub and tug. You need to go once or twice but she'll remember you and drop some cover. Cheers!Where is Angel's? Any info you can give would be helpful.

Mothball
12-09-06, 08:06
Where is Angel's? Any info you can give would be helpful.1273 Hancock? Look on Craigslist under Theraputic. She has lots of ads.

Bk British 01
12-10-06, 13:55
Headed over to an AMP in Weston who's phone number is (617)334-3104. Not the best massage ever espically since no Happy Ending occured. Even after hinting and working on it, no good no go.

My advice head else where if you seek an AM.

Member #4063
12-12-06, 13:20
Where do they post their ads?

Thanks

Jack

Bk British 01
12-12-06, 16:03
Where do they post their ads?

Thanks

Jack

On Craigslist. The massage is stated at 70/hr and the with the number I wrote in the previous post (617)334-3104.

WebDog
12-12-06, 18:47
Headed over to an AMP in Weston who's phone number is (617)334-3104. Not the best massage ever espically since no Happy Ending occured. Even after hinting and working on it, no good no go.

Geez, man. I am not sure I've had enough money that I would take a chance on an AMP Weston. Seems like a very unlikely spot to find action -- I would fall out of my chair if you reported they released anything other than money from your wallet!

Luke 777
12-12-06, 19:18

My advice head else where if you seek an AM.Several weeks ago that phone # led to an AMP in Woburn, not Weston -- actually an apartment. It was the typical CL AMP experience: $.6 for massage and FS.

The girl I saw was very good -- I posted about her awhile back. She's probably gone now.

Bj4242
12-12-06, 20:46
I'm new here but I've been lurking for a bit <waves at everyone>. I happened across a complete gem last night even though her phone manner almost scared me away, BUT please only call/visit if you want a really great massage, not just an ending. She gave me one (no views, kinda shy), but didn't ask for a tip so who knows if it's standard. Of course, I gave her a nice tip anyway. 23, Chinese, very cute, very accomodating, truly sweet, and a helluva deep massage. 781-267-9913, located in a local hotel. Search the number on CL if you like and treat this one nice, fellas.

Bk British 01
12-12-06, 20:53
Geez, man. I am not sure I've had enough money that I would take a chance on an AMP Weston. Seems like a very unlikely spot to find action -- I would fall out of my chair if you reported they released anything other than money from your wallet!

I had good luck in the AMP that was in Medford. Since the posting was similar as was the price I thought it might of been same crew. Wrong assumption.

WebDog
12-12-06, 22:15
I had good luck in the AMP that was in Medford. Since the posting was similar as was the price I thought it might of been same crew. Wrong assumption.

it is not so much the prices of massages but the prices of houses! :-)

Medford Median Home Price is probably among the lowest in the Boston area, Weston's price is *the* top.

Fluff
12-13-06, 13:05
I'm new here but I've been lurking for a bit <waves at everyone>. I happened across a complete gem last night even though her phone manner almost scared me away, BUT please only call/visit if you want a really great massage, not just an ending. She gave me one (no views, kinda shy), but didn't ask for a tip so who knows if it's standard. Of course, I gave her a nice tip anyway. 23, Chinese, very cute, very accomodating, truly sweet, and a helluva deep massage. 781-267-9913, located in a local hotel. Search the number on CL if you like and treat this one nice, fellas.

One would assume that the HE is standard if she advertises on CL Erotic Services.

Yello Tail
12-18-06, 18:39
One would assume that the HE is standard if she advertises on CL Erotic Services.

I know someone who saw and recommended her. full views were available.
I call the number and only get the answering machine.

Luke 777
12-18-06, 21:48
One would assume that the HE is standard if she advertises on CL Erotic Services.She advertised on CL Therapeutic. That said, she was good, but she's gone now.

Bj4242
12-18-06, 22:18
One would assume that the HE is standard if she advertises on CL Erotic Services.I didn't say I was surprised, she just appreciates a lust for a good massage as much as a lust for a good HE. By posting in CL ES, you can usually safely assume a HE and a shitty attitude are all inclusive.

Lob Diver
01-08-07, 19:54
Gentlemen,

I am recently back checking this board after being gone for a while. I was unaware of what was available in Chinatown, but recently called on a couple of ads in the Phoenix advertising "Near Chinatown". Didn't get to Susan, but a place on Harrison. I was basically a walk-in (called when I was on my way over) and had to wait a bit for the girl to finish someone else. Excellent 1 hr massage for .7 with HJ and roaming hands under the blouse. Her name was Lisa (probably different than the other Lisa mentioned previously) and was kindof cute (some acne). The other place I called was on Knapp that I may check out in the coming weeks, but I sure am heading to see Susan. Thanks for the info-wish I had been checking this sooner!

Toodw
01-09-07, 13:42
Lob Driver,

Do you have a number for place on Harrison? What was the total price paid? Thanks for the new report.

Toodw

Luke 777
01-09-07, 14:55
Gentlemen,

I am recently back checking this board after being gone for a while. I was unaware of what was available in Chinatown, but recently called on a couple of ads in the Phoenix advertising "Near Chinatown". Didn't get to Susan, but a place on Harrison. I was basically a walk-in (called when I was on my way over) and had to wait a bit for the girl to finish someone else. Excellent 1 hr massage for .7 with HJ and roaming hands under the blouse. Her name was Lisa (probably different than the other Lisa mentioned previously) and was kindof cute (some acne). The other place I called was on Knapp that I may check out in the coming weeks, but I sure am heading to see Susan. Thanks for the info-wish I had been checking this sooner!I've seen Lisa many times in other establishments. Would be interested in having the Harrison Ave phone#. PM me if you don't want to post it. The place on Knapp st. is a very similar experience to what you get with Lisa.

Thanks

WebDog
01-09-07, 18:15
I've seen Lisa many times in other establishments. Would be interested in having the Harrison Ave phone#. PM me if you don't want to post it. The place on Knapp st. is a very similar experience to what you get with Lisa.
I have been to the place on Knapp St (took me 24 tries to get the right street over the phone -- finally figured out there is no Napa St in Boston). Twice saw one there much better looking than 2PSusan (a/k/a Old Reliable). I forgot of the place and the name of the girl. But I am sure its the same place since Knapp is about a block long. The girl I saw wasn't named Lisa but it was simarly Anglo (wasn't Susan or Lily either -- seems like 90% of AMP workers are one of either Lisa, Susan or Lily). Although I probably dropped $1.0 each time I was there for HJ and minor nipple exposure -- I have got to get more aggressive on the price ($0.7 for HR and under the blouse is great for Boston prices).

If someone was so inclinded, contact details would be appreciated.

Lob Diver
01-13-07, 01:38
I had to laugh at the comment about getting the name of the street right - Knapp. I must have asked the same girl to repeat at least 3 times before she spelled it.

The Boston Phoenix ads noted 617-319-2671 and 617-777-7082 for the two places. The Harrison Ave place is between Beach and Boylston/Essex.

My apologies for my misleading comment. The massage was .7 and the tip .3 But, she was very happy with the tip so maybe .2 would do?

WebDog
01-13-07, 14:29
Thanks for the digits. Only caveat is that Jackson generally forbids phone numbers within posts and may delete that -- a practice I assume is meant to keep this board from becoming spammer central like so many others. Appreciate you are just to trying to do right by the members here.

$1.0 is more inline with expectations. You probably could have gotten away with $0.9 but I would have done an even $1.0 too.

Tim S
01-13-07, 23:23
Visited a Phoenix posting tonight which advertises a Chinese massage "EZ Access Rt's 93 and 1" Arrived at about 8:40 and was out the door by 9:00. .70 house fee. She was Taiwanese and actually had a smokin' body but needed a paper bag for her face... gave the best AAMP shower you can give, but then proceded to give a 5 minute massage before insisting on a flip. HJ was .40, wouldn't take her top off unless I have her .80. Wasn't happening.

Anyone been to the place in Quincy off the Southern Artery? That was the only AAMP I have found that is decent. Their phone number was disconnected for a couple months but is now turned back on, although the handful of times I have tried to call since it's been turned back on, nobody has answered. Obviously Providence is the best for these MP services, but it can get a little pricey.

Luke 777
01-14-07, 10:14
Visited a Phoenix posting tonight which advertises a Chinese massage "EZ Access Rt's 93 and 1" Arrived at about 8:40 and was out the door by 9:00. .70 house fee. She was Taiwanese and actually had a smokin' body but needed a paper bag for her face... gave the best AAMP shower you can give, but then proceded to give a 5 minute massage before insisting on a flip. HJ was .40, wouldn't take her top off unless I have her .80. Wasn't happening. Are you saying you actually got a Table Shower? Not that I would visit this place, but a TS in MA is a rarity.

WebDog
01-14-07, 17:48
Anyone been to the place in Quincy off the Southern Artery? That was the only AAMP I have found that is decent. Their phone number was disconnected for a couple months but is now turned back on, although the handful of times I have tried to call since it's been turned back on, nobody has answered.
I have nothing good to say about AAMPs and I have not found that any in Quincy have any continuity to them. There are some non-Asian providers in Quincy whom you may be able to establish a regular thing. And there may be some Asian providers too, that I am not factoring in her. But all the AAMP I am aware of in Quincy are fly-by-night and change the #'s constantly -- they are basically human-trafficking Chinese Mafia which I want nothing to do with.

True AMPs tend to be Korean (as everyone knows) and may provide less service for the dollar, but usually that is because the girl is actually being paid something.

Sounds like you had a different experience up North (??) but every experience I have had in Quincy (3-4 times before giving up on AAMPs) follow what is described above and I would not recommend it for anyone. It may have been you provider was an entrepreneur, which clearly makes a difference. But if a guy answers when you call an AAMP, I would recommend steering clear.

BTW - one exception to the AAMP (and certainly there are a few of them) was a Thai massage provider who worked out of her house in Dorchester -- she advertised on the Therapeutic section of CL and advertised Balinese massage, and worked out of a 3-family rowhouse in a very suburban part of Dorchester. She did an awesome job on a real message (Balinese massage seems to combine yoga and stretching with a lot of body-on-body contact). Never got more than an hand release, but she was attractive enough I would have gone for more. But I lost her number and she stopped advertising.

UPDATE. . . there is a Thai girl advertising on CL right now and it *could* be the same one or at least a similar treatment. But CommonMan has a point -- its $80/hr and figure another $40-$60 for the tip. $140 for a massage which could be so-so, plus $60 for a HJ?? In PVD that would buy a lot of love.

Tim S
01-14-07, 23:48
Are you saying you actually got a Table Shower? Not that I would visit this place, but a TS in MA is a rarity.It's not a "table shower" persay, what they do is take you to a standard stand-up shower and wash you from there. I've only had one experience (the one on the Southern Artery I was refering to) where the girl would actually get in with you. That place had their act together. I visitied three times, and all three times, exceptional service for a good value. Too bad all the good ones always seem to dissapear.

Sounds like you had a different experience up North (??) but every experience I have had in Quincy (3-4 times before giving up on AAMPs) follow what is described above and I would not recommend it for anyone.Aside from the one I was refering too, all other AAMP's I have visited have been more or less the same -- awful. I think this was my last foray into that.

Swindle
01-15-07, 20:42
So a few weeks ago I stopped by the place in Newton off of 128 that I have posted about in the past. First time there all I got was a pretty good massage for .70 and I think she thought I was LEO so nothing else was offered except a goodbye. I was a little pissed.

Second time I went for shits and giggles just to see if I was justified in telling people not to go. So I got a good massage a release and some free roaming for .40 more.
I went this last time with an extra .80 and got a damn fine french massage along with a very fun time of exploring her lower regions with my fingers and mouth. She didn't seem to be expecting my request for her to smother me and she seemed to very pleased with it all. Gave me a nice long head and body rub afterwards.
I'm not sure what the first 2 girls names were but the last was named "Casey"

WebDog
01-16-07, 11:20
So a few weeks ago I stopped by the place in Newton off of 128 that I have posted about in the past. First time there all I got was a pretty good massage for .70 and I think she thought I was LEO so nothing else was offered except a goodbye. I was a little pissed.

Second time I went for shits and giggles just to see if I was justified in telling people not to go. So I got a good massage a release and some free roaming for .40 more.
I went this last time with an extra .80 and got a damn fine french massage along with a very fun time of exploring her lower regions with my fingers and mouth. She didn't seem to be expecting my request for her to smother me and she seemed to very pleased with it all. Gave me a nice long head and body rub afterwards.
to refresh memories -- is these Asian or European provides (or ??) Thx.

Erndevil Com
01-16-07, 15:49
to refresh memories -- is these Asian or European provides (or ??) Thx.How about a phone number? And was it in a apt complex?

Swindle
01-16-07, 17:17
Asian. Very tiny asian women.

to refresh memories -- is these Asian or European provides (or ??) Thx.

Bk British 01
01-16-07, 18:09

I headed to that AMP in Newton and didn't get any of that attention as mention above. I might of had the bad luck and been with the dud or the chick that didn't understand tipping.

Swindle
01-16-07, 22:29
If you can find my first report on this place you will see that I was kind of pissed about the lack of attention I had. She wasn't wearing much at all and I tried to make it painfully obvious what I was there for. Good luck all and stay safe.

I headed to that AMP in Newton and didn't get any of that attention as mention above. I might of had the bad luck and been with the dud or the chick that didn't understand tipping.

Member #4063
01-17-07, 16:30
SW

About when did you write your initial report on Newton, happy to get the data from there if you can give me a general timeframe, thanks in advance.

Jack

Swindle
01-17-07, 20:33
Post #32 in the Boston massage topic.

SW

About when did you write your initial report on Newton, happy to get the data from there if you can give me a general timeframe, thanks in advance.

Jack

WebDog
01-17-07, 22:05
After wasting over an hour talking to different providers from the Upper Cape to Quincy, went with 'old reliable' in South Weymouth.

She's not bad looking -- better than Susan. But not a 'fox' by anyone's definition. If anyone is looking for a 2PSusan option on the South Shore, let me know. It's $80 incl tip with a full hour massage that is pretty decent, albeit not entirely sensual (save for multiple hand releases).

So to clarify, if you're a Senior Member or otherwise, have more than 50 posts, and you're serious, then I will be happy to share digits. Nothing great, but I would like to see her have some decent business so that I know 'old reliable' is there when I need her. Cheers.

Teejay
01-18-07, 22:10
From Phoenix. # ends in 8921. .7 entry fee for 1/2 decent massage. Her name is Amy. Got the usual age lying. She said she was 22, was at least 27. Not bad looking a 6+. On the flip the dickering begins! HJ is only thing on the menu. she asked .6 for nude HJ, .5 for topless .3 for clothed. I offered & got .4 for topless + valley tour.
The fun started when I asked about the other girl that I heard giggling outside the room. She said she was cute & 18. I asked about a 4 hand. I offered another .4 for the same treatment. She said I needed to pay .5 entry also and negotiate the tip myself. I told her to ask her to go .9 for same treatment, topless + valley tour. Now I'm offering 2.!
The little ***** turned it down! So much for the slavery conpiracy theorists. They argued, I'm assuming because she's turning down business both for the house & tip that Amy is taking! As I was leaving I saw her. Didn't even look at me but was both young & cute. Definitely could have been 18. Must be a ***** to haggle with!
I probably won't repeat but you never know.

Anthrax
01-19-07, 17:58
Does anyone know if the ad below on the Phoenix is the same one within the old report by Boston Guy?

" ASIAN MASSAGE MOST relaxing body rub in Allston 9am - 10pm 7 Days a week. Satisfaction Guaranteed. 857-413-6663 "

-------------------------------------

07-01-05
Boston Guy 57
Reports: 170
Massage in Allston-See Craigs List

Went to Quint last night. Two beautiful women only one offered FS and there was a waiting line-very pretty and friendly Korean girl. Decided to try Alina from Cypress. She is FBSM w/ HR at a reduced rate. She got naked except for panties and allowed some touching. Great girl, great attitude, great massage w/ explosive conclusion. Always smilling, we had a blast. Very nice girl, good english and a sexy accent. They rotate the girls out frequently so it's always possible that a clunker could come through but, for the price, you can't go wrong. Very friendly place. This is my 3rd or 4th visit with over-all positive results. See their constant adds on Craig's list for contact info, girls working and rates.

WebDog
01-19-07, 23:19
Does anyone know if the ad below on the Phoenix is the same one within the old report by Boston Guy?
That report says it is about Quint's which is looong gone. That ad you posted looks like its an AAMP ("Apartment AMP") which is likely a clip-joint with abused serfs on rotation from other cities or otherwise paying off the debt of Sisyphus. The hours of 9am - 10pm 7 days a week is probably fulfilled by the same girl. Clearly, I am not a big fan of AAMPs.

Celtic 1
01-23-07, 20:43
Hello Gents,

The other day I was on the Red line and coming back to Quincy Center. I heard two guys talking about a place where they found a very hot and very beautiful Chinese woman that gave FS and they said they wanted to go back. So being very curious and a bit horny too, I asked then where the place is. Well we were entering the Wollaston station. They pointed directly across the street and said it was at 299 Newport second floor suite 9. I looked and you could see the door way and it is very easy to find. I thought good so now a good place. I thanked them and then got off at Quincy Center.

The next day I had extra time so I decided to stop in. I went to the Wollaston station, got off and exited on the Newport Ave side. I walked across the street and saw the door to the second floor of 299 Newport Ave. The stairs took me straight up and there were several suites of offices. I looked for number 9 and found it on the left side of the hall. I saw the sign that said Chinese massage so I knocked. Now this was my first time but when the door opened my jaw dropped and she could have walked on my tongue. There was this beautiful Tina, She was about 5'7 120 pounds, and in clothes she is very hot. I asked her for a massage and she asked if I has a appointment. I said no, but I would wait if needed. She said come in and she had a small office comfortable waiting chairs and I was brought down a hall way. I was asked to go in to the room and she asked me to undress and lay face down on the table.

Well I did to get to the good parts, the back massage was pretty good and took about half hour. I was asked to flip and she continued her very light and brushing of hr family jewels. I was rock hard and she smiled and asked if I were a cop, I said no, and she asked if I wanted a hand release, I said I wanted more and pointed to what I wanted, she smiled and said she could not because it was her time of the month. But she did strip down to panties and I could see she was wearing a pad, so she was not lying. She did give me a great hand job that almost seemed like full service and her body contact was enough to send me over the edge. This lady is very beautiful and she said next time I come, we can have fun. I paid 70 at the door and offered a 60 dollar tip for the release and the oh so very hot body massage and seeing those beautiful eyes, she is good. I asked her if this is her place or is she there only a short time, but she said it was her place and she is always there. She ran out of business cards and I wanted to write down her number, she said it was on the sign outside but I did not have a pen. Now I know where this place is, I will be back. Stop in and see Tina, she is drop dead gorgeous and well worth the experience. She also said she likes men who are "big sized" so I guess the bigger the better.)) Go and enjoy..))

Member #3933
01-24-07, 00:01
Do you really want to list the address in a public post? I wouldn't think so.

Stressed Out
01-26-07, 17:02
Do you really want to list the address in a public post? I wouldn't think so.I agree, how about modifying the mess to take out the address. It sounds like we want this girl to be around awhile. :)

Doctor D
01-30-07, 13:46
I'm new to Boston, living in Cambridge, and looking for a provider who can offer quality massage for an hour or more session with a happy ending. I've looked through this forum and see some I will want to try (2 pop Susan is on my list), but many of the others that sounded interesting are gone from CL or wherever they advertised. I would welcome your recommendations for a mature, reliable, pleasant masseuse who knows how to give a real massage and can deliver on the sensual side as well. Looks and race are less important than skills and attitude. I don't want to pay much over $100 or $125 if I can help it, but will keep an open mind on that.

Many thanks for whatever advice you can offer.
--Dr D

WebDog
01-30-07, 16:08
I'm new to Boston, living in Cambridge, and looking for a provider who can offer quality massage for an hour or more session with a happy ending. I've looked through this forum and see some I will want to try (2 pop Susan is on my list), but many of the others that sounded interesting are gone from CL or wherever they advertised. I would welcome your recommendations for a mature, reliable, pleasant masseuse who knows how to give a real massage and can deliver on the sensual side as well. Looks and race are less important than skills and attitude. I don't want to pay much over $100 or $125 if I can help it, but will keep an open mind on that.

Many thanks for whatever advice you can offer.

Dr DYou have a lot of options. 2 Pop Susan is pretty hard on the eyes (God love her.- she's a great gal, but un-sexy). If you're looking in Boston, the folks who advertise in the Boston Phoenix Adult Classifieds and offer massage downtown and specifically Chinatown will do a great job with good looking women in the < $125 range ($60+$40tip is possible, but quality will be lower). Stay away from Quincy or Brighton/Allston apartment jobs unless you want something really fly-by-night where the provider recently arrived via the storage hull of a Chinese freighter. There are some legit options in Quincy, but if you want Boston your better options are there anyway.

Member #3933
01-30-07, 17:07
I agree...how about modifying the mess to take out the address. It sounds like we want this girl to be around awhile. :)FWIW including a live address in a post is against the BBS rules - No Personal Contact Information.

================================================

Greetings everyone,

I understand the concerns express here, but...

1. "Personal Contact Information" does not include commercial addresses.

2. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

Thanks,

Jackson

Yellow Fever
01-31-07, 19:09
Anyone have info on Dillons Russian Steam Bath in Chelsea?

WebDog
01-31-07, 23:49
Saw Angel today. I think she is ripe to be popped as there were 5 other middle-aged guys there when I was there, and it took me 3 hours to get an appt. First time I just showed up and went in alone (no one else there upon arrival or departure). Was the best experience for the money in recent memory -- comparable in price to Susan. I don't dig the finger-banging option, but tit access and service on me were all top-notch.

HornyAsianKid
02-01-07, 02:04
I've been to Angel about 5 times and i love it. Both girls are quite attractive for their age. I like the younger one though, she's pretty and gives great effort in the massage and the pleasing. I've tried everything to take her out after but she keeps on saying next time. Definitely worth the money.

Doctor D
02-01-07, 08:46
You have a lot of options. 2 Pop Susan is pretty hard on the eyes (God love her.- she's a great gal, but un-sexy). If you're looking in Boston, the folks who advertise in the Boston Phoenix Adult Classifieds and offer massage downtown and specifically Chinatown will do a great job with good looking women in the < $125 range ($60+$40tip is possible, but quality will be lower). Stay away from Quincy or Brighton/Allston apartment jobs unless you want something really fly-by-night where the provider recently arrived via the storage hull of a Chinese freighter. There are some legit options in Quincy, but if you want Boston your better options are there anyway.

I decided to start off with a visit to Susan in Chinatown. I enjoyed my session, and I liked her. She does a very good massage for one thing, and the prices are good. I paid $80. She gave her best to bring me off a second time, but time ran out before I could get there. I'm OK with that. I really enjoyed the way she did the HR the first time.

I was put off a little by the idea of waiting outside in a hair salon. I like a little more privacy when I'm out hobbying. Also, the room Susan works in is very small and cramped. I will go back, I'm sure, but I will also continue looking for similar and better FBSM options in the Boston area.

I looked at the Boston Phoenix, but I'm not able to identify those independents who are offering good value for money vs the one's you warn me against in Quincy. I'd welcome more specific tips from those ads.

Many thanks for your advice.
--Dr D

Doctor D
02-01-07, 08:48
I've been to Angel about 5 times and i love it. Both girls are quite attractive for their age. I like the younger one though, she's pretty and gives great effort in the massage and the pleasing. I've tried everything to take her out after but she keeps on saying next time. Definitely worth the money.

I did a search in this forum for Angel and did not come up with anything more. Can you help a newcomer by telling us more about who and where I would find Angel? PM me if you prefer.
Many thanks,
Dr D

WebDog
02-01-07, 10:40
I've tried everything to take her out after but she keeps on saying next time. Definitely worth the money.
Man, you must be one horny Asian kid!!

Although of all the providers I have seen in Boston, I agree she would be my first choice for seeing 'outside the office' -- she has that Lucy Liu style about her.

ARegularGuy
02-01-07, 13:33
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/lost_and_found/

HornyAsianKid
02-01-07, 14:05
If I wasnt horny I wouldnt be on this site. I'm just like everyone else here. Blame God for making women so beautiful and sexy.

I've have had success with getting two other girls to go out afterward but it was from a Asian house. Both girls in their early 20s and are solid 8. Free fuck for the whole night. One of these days, I'm going get that girl from Angel. She's known have go down to the casino's often. Maybe I'll catch her when her luck is down. Just trying to make things more fun and interesting.

Btw, I'm not a kid guys, I'm 26, but I guess I'm stuck with that name.

WebDog
02-01-07, 18:12
If I wasnt horny I wouldnt be on this site. I'm just like everyone else here. Blame God for making women so beautiful and sexy.
I've have had success with getting two other girls to go out afterward but it was from a Asian house. Both girls in their early 20s and are solid 8. Free fuck for the whole night. One of these days, I'm going get that girl from Angel. She's known have go down to the casino's often. Maybe I'll catch her when her luck is down. Just trying to make things more fun and interesting.
Btw, I'm not a kid guys, I'm 26, but I guess I'm stuck with that name.
more power to you, man!

Celtic 1
02-01-07, 19:54
more power to you, man!True But Angel and Amy are both married women. Amy is very cute but if you want a hottie, Try Tina from China Massage. She can make anyone fall in love.

Celtic 1
02-02-07, 01:04
Both ladies are good looking yes, but married, Amy is cute and I would pick her..)) But now on a different note, I discovered a place on Newport Ave, 329A to be exact. This is a storefront place called Professional Massage Therapy. The woman named Angela charged 70 per hour 40 half hour, she gives a great "Legitimate: massage and nothing else. She posts on the window of her store a number of 617-847-5388. I went in, she is a little older, I would say late 40's and a nice attractive lady. She complained that many wanted sex and she only does professional massage but nothing else. Angela had a license on the wall and is a trained masseuse. So if you want a good legit massage give her a call or stop by. Now she is also about 1 minute away from Tina's office too, she said she knew Tina and does not do the same has she does. So no asking for anything except a good massage guys..)) It was good and I felt better afterwards..)) Enjoy..)

Lob Diver
02-02-07, 19:40
Anyone have info on Dillons Russian Steam Bath in Chelsea?Dillons is a totally legit steambath and massage as far as I know.

Doctor D
02-04-07, 15:15
I came across this, from a link at CL, and was curious to know if any of you have tried Lisa, an Af Am woman who offers what she calls tantric massage in Waltham. http://www.freewebs.com/bostonlingam/index.htm It is not cheap but if this is done well it can be a real treat. I'm new to the area and welcome your advice.

Dr D

WebDog
02-04-07, 19:11
I came across this, from a link at CL, and was curious to know if any of you have tried Lisa, an Af Am woman who offers what she calls tantric massage in Waltham. http://www.freewebs.com/bostonlingam/index.htm It is not cheap but if this is done well it can be a real treat. I'm new to the area and welcome your advice.Dr D
Haven't seen her, but I am pretty confident in this -- no massage is worth $200 -- particularly when it is limited to HR/HJ, no BJ and no FS. These tantric "goddesses" are all the same -- 2x to 3x mark-up on services from older broads who do less for more and call it "worship"

It's a sin in more ways than one!

BTW - I like this part on her site "Many clients, in fact almost all do experience a release although this is not the ultimate goal."

In other words, she is selling an HJ with candles and music in the background, charging you $200 and not guaranteeing anything -- other than there is not going to be anything but hand action, and it will be over in one-pop.

Toodw
02-04-07, 22:34
Board,

I read some chatter about these 2, Angel and Tina in chinatown. Any hints on where I can find contact info? I have some time off this week.

Toodw

WebDog
02-05-07, 10:13
Board,
I read some chatter about these 2, Angel and Tina in chinatown. Any hints on where I can find contact info? I have some time off this week.
Toodw
You've got to put a little more effort into your posts and your research. Read below -- it has all already been posted.

Doctor D
02-06-07, 13:06
Haven't seen her, but I am pretty confident in this -- no massage is worth $200 -- particularly when it is limited to HR/HJ, no BJ and no FS. These tantric "goddesses" are all the same -- 2x to 3x mark-up on services from older broads who do less for more and call it "worship"

It's a sin in more ways than one!

BTW - I like this part on her site "Many clients, in fact almost all do experience a release although this is not the ultimate goal."

In other words, she is selling an HJ with candles and music in the background, charging you $200 and not guaranteeing anything -- other than there is not going to be anything but hand action, and it will be over in one-pop.

I laughed out loud when I read this. What the hell was I thinking?
I have on occasion had excellent service from those pretending to offer "tantric massage" but I agree, a lot of this is hocus pocus and always costs more.
It seems to me after a week or so of surveying the scene that the best value for money and best service is going to be found in the many asian providers, particularly those working alone or w a partner in one of the small spa/salon/parlor venues in C'town or Quincy.
I look forward to further exploration and welcome any tips Boston veterans are willing to share.
--Dr D

Aprilia Rsv
02-07-07, 22:48
hey all

First off - parking in this area sucks, so if you can take the T i would recommend that.

Made my way up to the 2nd floor, open the door and was greeted by Tina - whoever called her a "hottie" needs to get out a little more - she's a 7 at best.. good body and hands... (for the record, i'd give Angel a 7.2 and .5 is for her awesome rack)

Tina has a partner Emily, but i had Tina in the curtain area (lame). she worked me over pretty good... but used oil... i didn't see it coming... but i smelled like baby oil for the rest of the day - joy!

3 or 4 other guys came in the door while i was there - and if you're reading this, who ever STAYED in the waiting area - you're a turd! gimme a break man.. i don't need to hear you coughing and wheezing while i'm trying to enjoy myself..

Luckily Emily took the lurker into the side room so i could finish with some quiet!

on the flip was some gentle touching, so i did the same. I tried to see where i could roam but was denied anything under her leggings.

cleaned up as best as i could, .7 for the house and .5 for Tina

would repeat, i did feel great after.. although i was distracted by wheezy and the thoughts of what was happening to my car in that area

Doctor D
02-09-07, 17:59
I saw a favorable review of Shirley who advertises in Craig's list. A "mature" Chinese woman who is supposed to have some good massage skills and what the reviewer said was a more sensual style than Susan.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/275915803.html
She charges 70 for the hour and expects a tip, about 40 according to the review. Hands only service, but reportedly very good.

Does anyone have any experience w her?
What about the location? What is the best way to get there?
Again, I'm a newcomer to Boston and just learning my way around.

Thanks
Dr D

WebDog
02-10-07, 00:29
I saw a favorable review of Shirley who advertises in Craig's list. A "mature" Chinese woman who is supposed to have some good massage skills and what the reviewer said was a more sensual style than Susan.
She charges 70 for the hour and expects a tip, about 40 according to the review. Hands only service, but reportedly very good.

Thanks
Dr D
I can't speak from experience. Just to point out that is a pretty typical rate, and I can guarantee that is *not* her in the picture -- unless she is claiming to be a mature teenager. Rather I suspect she is late-40s if she says "mature"

Doctor D
02-12-07, 07:42
I came across this ad at the Phoenix adult massage ads:

ORIENTAL TOUCH PROFESSIONAL Full Body Massage by Linda. Guaranteed relaxation. Allston area. Appts 10am-10pm 617-669-6008

Could any of you fill me in on this place? What is the reputation of Allston for this kind of service. I'm looking for quality massage and HR, not full service.

Dr D

HornyAsianKid
02-12-07, 09:57
I havent visited massage place in the kenmore area in a while. But i was in the area yesterday and dropped by. There's usually one lady there (she's a 5) and sometimes she has girls coming from NY. Luckily i came on the right day and found a little treasure. Wow, my lady was a solid 7.5. She's in her thirties but looks extremely good. I would date her guys and take out without being embarrass at all. She has has an amazing body. Her tits are a full B, perfectly firm and the nipples of an 18yrs old. Nice little bush and excellent massage skills. Damn she was getting so wet wheni feeling her up. She's probably right up there with the Angel's girls as far as massage skills. Normal price. I dont have the phone number but I can give address if you guys want. PM me.

Doctor D
02-12-07, 14:00

Thanks
Dr D

I did my own research today. I don't think Shirley has any real training as a masseuse. She uses a very light finger touch and if feels sensual, but you don't feel that you are in the hands of a pro by any means. She's OK looking, in her 40s, pleasant enough personality. I paid up front 70 + 40. I don't believe I'll be going back, despite about six reassurances prompted by her that I will "call her next time" Onward to the next masseuse as Dr D explores the offerings of Boston and environs.

WebDog
02-12-07, 14:10
I came across this ad at the Phoenix adult massage ads:
ORIENTAL TOUCH PROFESSIONAL Full Body Massage by Linda. Guaranteed relaxation. Allston area. Appts 10am-10pm 617-669-6008
Could any of you fill me in on this place? What is the reputation of Allston for this kind of service. I'm looking for quality massage and HR, not full service.
Dr D
Reputation is that there are no regular places in Allston anymore and something like this is an AAMP or Apartment AMP. Personally I would go for the ads in the PHX that are for Chinatown vs Allston.

BTW - so was "Shirley" the same woman as in the picture?

Doctor D
02-13-07, 09:03
Reputation is that there are no regular places in Allston anymore and something like this is an AAMP or Apartment AMP. Personally I would go for the ads in the PHX that are for Chinatown vs Allston.

BTW - so was "Shirley" the same woman as in the picture?

It could have been her. She was in her 40s, and her figure was ok. I did not see much of it.
I'm going to continue looking and see if I can't find that combination of quality LMT style massage with a very sensual happy ending.

By the way, after Shirley had me turn over she had me all covered up, then put her hand on my Johnson and asked: you want happy ending? I don't think I had ever heard a provider actually use that expression and it made me laugh. Yes, I want a very happy ending, I told her. She was ok, but I've had a lot better and will keep looking.

Dr D

HornyAsianKid
02-13-07, 16:24
I was in the Kenmore area on Sunday and decided to drop by an AMP place that I havent been in a while. Luckily, I found lady in her thirties but she was a solid 7. 5. Nice face, body, and massage skills. One of the best service I've had. She's quite attractive along the lines of MILF. The best rack I've seen in a while. Full be's and her nipples are like a 17year old girl. A very nicely trim on her kitty too. Man I wanna to hit that so bad but didn't bring enough cash on me. She wanted too, her kitty was dripping like melting ice. I'm going back to hit that sometimes this week.

Doctor D
02-15-07, 13:59
I was in the Kenmore area on Sunday and decided to drop by an AMP place that I havent been in a while. Luckily, I found lady in her thirties but she was a solid 7. 5. Nice face, body, and massage skills. One of the best service I've had. She's quite attractive along the lines of MILF. The best rack I've seen in a while. Full be's and her nipples are like a 17year old girl. A very nicely trim on her kitty too. Man I wanna to hit that so bad but didn't bring enough cash on me. She wanted too, her kitty was dripping like melting ice. I'm going back to hit that sometimes this week.

Can you give us newcomers some more details on location, name, contact information, and prices? I gather this is full service on option but that you can also get a fbsm. I look forward to learning more about her.

Dr D

Mcburgular
02-15-07, 16:12
I visited the massage center listed in various places in Newton Highlands recently. It was a pleasant experience.

I called because I was in the area and answered no when asked if I had stopped by before. I thought this had killed my chances or anything. The massage was very good with long strokes and some light touching mixed with firm to hard strokes as well. On the flip I could see my masseuse who was older (late 40s or more) had removed her bra when she left the room at the beginning for me to disrobe. Her very large and very erect nipples were visible through her shirt as I was offered a "full massage" which led to HE. There was some roaming but as I said she was older and only the size of her nipples was interesting.

A 4 or so for her and the massage was a 7 or so.

Also, wondering if anyone has any info on massagehottub.com or any of the other folks that list in the therapeutic section of cl. I am sick of the drive to pvd.

<Hope this post is more helpful than my last!>

Guest123
02-15-07, 21:19
I visited the massage center listed in various places in Newton Highlands recently. It was a pleasant experience.To quote the honorable Dr D: "Can you give us some more details on location, name, contact information, and prices?"

Guest123

Guest123
02-15-07, 21:39
Wondering if anyone has any info on massagehottub.com...The website says: "Tai Summer's Wholistic Massage, Body Work and Hot Tub"

Very interesting! I too am curious if anyone has any first hand info on this place. Nice photos on the website, but I find it curious that holistic is spelled with a "W". Was that intentional? I don't know.

That and the fact that the website claims Tai (female, I presume) is a "Nationally Certified Therapist" leads me to believe (read: hope) that this is less than legit. Typically, I have found that legit massage therapists list a number of industry-related acronyms after their names, CMT for example.

I would love to hear from someone who's been here. Anyone have anything to offer? I also wonder if the hot tub is seasonal, seeing how it's in MA and it's damn cold outside right now.
Feel free to PM me.

Guest123

WebDog
02-15-07, 22:54
[QUOTE=Mcburgular]Wondering if anyone has any info on massagehottub.com...QUOTE]

The website says: "Tai Summer's Wholistic Massage, Body Work and Hot Tub"
Very interesting! I too am curious if anyone has any first hand info on this place. Nice photos on the website, but I find it curious that holistic is spelled with a "W". Was that intentional? I don't know.
That and the fact that the website claims Tai (female, I presume) is a "Nationally Certified Therapist" leads me to believe (read: hope) that this is less than legit. Typically, I have found that legit massage therapists list a number of industry-related acronyms after their names, CMT for example.
I would love to hear from someone who's been here. Anyone have anything to offer? I also wonder if the hot tub is seasonal, seeing how it's in MA and it's damn cold outside right now.
Feel free to PM me.
Guest123
I am not going to TOFT on that -- but I am willing to bet it is not legit (i.e., unprofessional), but not what you're looking for. I can't imagine a place with that kind of setup offering extras. But I don't think it's legit ("nationally certified" sounds like bullshit).

QUESTION: with all the options around the area, why on earth would you bother with this?

Guest123
02-16-07, 08:43
[QUOTE=Guest123]

QUESTION: with all the options around the area, why on earth would you bother with this?Why wouldn't I?

I'm not content to be satisfied with the same old run-of-the-mill average variety massage/extras offered by most places in New England. I prefer to search for that new hidden jewel that provides exemplary service. It's my own little quest for the Holy Grail of Massage places. That's what keeps it interesting.

You can't honestly tell me you are more than happy to settle with what's available out there, can you? I'm certainly not. I've tried most places I've heard about here, (and even more others) and I simply want better. You can't blame a guy for setting higher standards, can you?

Now that I've heard about this place, I AM willing to TOFTT. If it offers just a good massage and hot tub, then I come away with just a good massage, and I'll report back accordingly. But if there are extras, as I said I suspected, I have yet another viable option at my disposal. In my book, I can't lose. I guess we just see things differently.

And in the interest of full disclosure, if I do ever happen upon the elusive Holy Grail of massage places, I seriously doubt I'll report about it openly here. I'll PM a few trusted members who have secretly steered me to my current provider, and other lesser-known high-quality providers, but that'll be it. Wouldn't want to spoil a good thing by over-publicizing it to members who don't believe in TOFTT.

Guest123

Mcburgular
02-16-07, 10:11
I didnt know how much details to give. again, a newbie here.

It is Mandala, I know I have read about it her before .7 for massage .2 tip. I left it but it was not negotiated or requested.

It was a great massage and glad the HE was a part of it.

Member #4063
02-16-07, 10:59
I have seen Tai a good number of times, very nice set up. She is very good at massage and you can take a shower after as she uses oil. I have never had any experience with a happy ending there. She is I would guess over 50 and plain looking, but does provide an excellent theraputic massage. Her place is off of route 27 in Acton.

Let me know if anything has changed.

Jack

WebDog
02-16-07, 12:46
[QUOTE=WebDog]
Why wouldn't I???
I'm not content to be satisfied with the same old run-of-the-mill average variety massage/extras offered by most places in New England. I prefer to search for that new hidden jewel that provides exemplary service. It's my own little quest for the Holy Grail of Massage places. That's what keeps it interesting.
You can't honestly tell me you are more than happy to settle with what's available out there, can you? I'm certainly not. I've tried most places I've heard about here, (and even more others) and I simply want better. You can't blame a guy for setting higher standards, can you?
Now that I've heard about this place, I AM willing to TOFTT. If it offers just a good massage and hot tub, then I come away with just a good massage, and I'll report back accordingly. But if there are extras, as I said I suspected, I have yet another viable option at my disposal. In my book, I can't lose. I guess we just see things differently.
And in the interest of full disclosure, if I do ever happen upon the elusive Holy Grail of massage places, I seriously doubt I'll report about it openly here. I'll PM a few trusted members who have secretly steered me to my current provider, and other lesser-known high-quality providers, but that'll be it. Wouldn't want to spoil a good thing by over-publicizing it to members who don't believe in TOFTT.
Guest123
Just seemed like a such an unlikely payoff -- which more or less was confirmed by Kenn Jack's post. By all means, shoot for the stars! Not trying to talk you out of anything, just trying to help with your radar. Nothing about the site to me implied the kind of extras I presume you're looking for -- to me it implied a provide that is either an old hippie (which sounds like is the case) or perhaps someone who says "it puts the lotion into the basket or else it gets the hose again!"

Member #4196
02-16-07, 17:54
I have seen Tai a good number of times, very nice set up. She is very good at massage and you can take a shower after as she uses oil. I have never had any experience with a happy ending there. She is I would guess over 50 and plain looking, but does provide an excellent theraputic massage. Her place is off of route 27 in Acton.

Let me know if anything has changed.

JackI have seen Tai Summers a couple of times and got the happy ending both times but was mechanical as hell and cost another 40. Tried to get her to join me in the tub. Great massage but not anything on the sensual side.

Bj4242
02-17-07, 06:49
Anyone know the deal with the asian girl in Watertown that wants to massage while her boyfriend watches? She doesn't mention it in the ad and I'm not entirely opposed, but I want to make sure he's not going to attempt to buttfuck or rob me while I'm helpless on a massage table. She was also reluctant to set a price and wanted me to make an offer, which set my radar off even more. The ad I responded to is:

"I'm a hot Non-pro looking to give a full body erotic massage. I promise that you will enjoy the massage that Im going to give you, because you will feel that I actually enjoy giving one,you can't say that about professionals. I don't offer full service...my beautiful face, smile and massage is enough to relieve your stress away.

Pls.send your pic...thanks"

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/280085345.html

Doctor D
02-17-07, 06:57
I visited the massage center listed in various places in Newton Highlands recently. It was a pleasant experience.

I called because I was in the area and answered no when asked if I had stopped by before. I thought this had killed my chances or anything. The massage was very good with long strokes and some light touching mixed with firm to hard strokes as well. On the flip I could see my masseuse who was older (late 40s or more) had removed her bra when she left the room at the beginning for me to disrobe. Her very large and very erect nipples were visible through her shirt as I was offered a "full massage" which led to HE. There was some roaming but as I said she was older and only the size of her nipples was interesting.

A 4 or so for her and the massage was a 7 or so.Could you tell us a little more about Mandala? I believe this place was in business when I lived here back in the early 80s, so it must have something going for it. Is there a choice of providers? A choice of massage sessions and other treatments? Was the $70 for an hour? Did you have to ask for the HE or did that come with the package?

Would you go back? I gather not.

WebDog
02-17-07, 16:04
It was a great massage and glad the HE was a part of it.

HJ = Hand Job
HM = High Mileage
HME = Honeymoon Experience (lapdog heaven)
HR = Hand Release (a hand job)
HSW = Hispanic Street Walker
HWP = Height and Weight Proportionate

What the hell is "HE"?
---------------------------------------

UPDATE -- someone PM'd me -- "Happy Ending" -- must be losing my astute grasp of the obvious!

Phuqued
02-17-07, 16:42
What the hell is "HE"?Happy Ending?

T Amp A
02-17-07, 18:37
HJ = Hand Job
HM = High Mileage

What the hell is "HE"?HE = Happy Ending

Bj4242
02-17-07, 21:44
HJ = Hand Job
HM = High Mileage

What the hell is "HE"?Happy Ending, I presume.

Bj4242
02-17-07, 22:08
Happy Ending, I presume.

WebDog
02-18-07, 10:31
Anyone know the deal with the asian girl in Watertown that wants to massage while her boyfriend watches? She doesn't mention it in the ad and I'm not entirely opposed, but I want to make sure he's not going to attempt to buttfuck or rob me while I'm helpless on a massage table. She was also reluctant to set a price and wanted me to make an offer, which set my radar off even more. The ad I responded to is:
"I'm a hot Non-pro looking to give a full body erotic massage. I promise that you will enjoy the massage that Im going to give you, because you will feel that I actually enjoy giving one,you can't say that about professionals. I don't offer full service...my beautiful face, smile and massage is enough to relieve your stress away.
Pls.send your pic...thanks"
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/280085345.html
Virtually the same post has been running in CL forever (years). "I am a non-pro but I get so hot with my boyfriend watching. . ." Usually it is a picture of a young girl with no face showing. If you are *really* adventurous then by all means check it out. But it is about 85% certainty it is a scam that will endanger you (as you have described), and 15% that it is otherwise her driver who is just there for her protection. But I can't imagine the latter works very well for repeat business, so given the fact this shows up as frequently and consistently as it is does, I would place my money on it being a dangerous scam. 100% certainty you won't like the outcome -- I assume you are just asking out of curiosity and seriously considering it.

By the way, some sure signs of a scam based on a provider's behavior:

** says she is a "non-pro" or "it's my first time" etc -- doesn't mean she's necessarily setting you up to be robbed, but should be a red flag.

** requests or requires a pic, or other personal details (some pros will require a qualification process, but they are very clear and up front about it -- if it is completely one-sided or there is not a public, validated website behind it, then it is a scam to try to blackmail you or God knows what)

** does not provide a phone number and insists on everything being doing by email: NO PRO WILL DO THIS, 100% SCAM

** refuses to disclose a price: just as this is a red flag on the street, this is a sure-fire test the provider isn't expecting to deliver sex for money

** changes story throughout the negotiation: when this happens, she's lying (no duh, huh?? -- point is to avoid the trap of overlooking the fact she is lying to you. If she's lying in the beginning, then caveat emptor -- chances our it is not going the way want it to).

** insists someone else be in the room: this is crazy and has got to be huge red flag. It is one thing is a driver drops her off and waits outside, but if she says "my boyfriend likes to watch" then you should be prepared to squeal like a pig (or worse). But seriously, I don't think she is setting you up to get buttfucked as much as scammed in some other way.

There are plenty of pros out there which don't do any of this shit -- don't waste your time thinking that you may have found some kind of hidden gem that is an erstwhile undiscovered virgin, but just happens to be posting on Craigslist. If you believe that, I have some investment opportunities I would like to discuss with you!

Doctor D
02-18-07, 14:25
I read on another board that the famous Susan of Chinatown has returned to Malaysia. A woman named Linda is now taking appointments at the salon. The report on her was brief and not encouraging.
Any confirmation of this or comments on Linda?

--Dr D

Phuqued
02-18-07, 15:15
I read on another board that the famous Susan of Chinatown has returned to Malaysia. A woman named Linda is now taking appointments at the salon. The report on her was brief and not encouraging.

Dr DSusan told me last year that she was planning to visit her mother in Malaysia in February, but she did not tell me that she was moving permanently.

Op Op9
02-18-07, 18:33
I'm afraid to say. Susan has retired. Tough times for all. She left Thursday. A good thing never lasts. In terms of massage and money, she was a great person; in fact, the best. I know some folks thought she wasn't sensual, but all I can say is, each to his own (she was for me).

I don't know her replacement, but I am surprised the initial report is not so good. She has been handed a pretty good business. Though to be fair, there are very few pros with with Susan's attitude out there, so maybe it is not so surprising. In fact, Susan, was not a pro in the negative sense. She was a hardworking and sincere person trying to make a living, who greatly appreciated her regulars.

Now for the tough time. Getting unaddicted and lowering our expectations. Massagae definitely has some form of addiction, maybe even stronger than FS.

Doctor D
02-19-07, 10:13
I don't know her replacement, but I am surprised the initial report is not so good. She has been handed a pretty good business. Though to be fair, there are very few pros with with Susan's attitude out there, so maybe it is not so surprising. In fact, Susan, was not a pro in the negative sense. She was a hardworking and sincere person trying to make a living, who greatly appreciated her regulars.

Maybe Linda will be fine. The comment on her was very brief. It will be interesting to get some reports on Susan's replacement. I may give her a try myself later this week.

--Dr D

Toodw
02-19-07, 12:54
Can you please give info on your girl at Mandala?

How old, 1 to 10 scale etc. Thanks!

Toodw.

Furthur
02-19-07, 13:10
It's the day the music died.

I can't believe it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

She was the best. Always reliable, professional, cheery. I'll miss her, and her great massages.

Ceo Chief
02-19-07, 14:19
Can anybody recommend a good (Asian) massage (possibly with “more”) in the MetroWest? I’ve never really ventured locally. For legal reasons (some call them matrimonial), I usually get all my “servicing” while traveling. So far, Philly has the best breed (Korean) – FS for .9 plus tip.

I’d like to venture locally, especially on a day like this when I’m just sitting in the house.

All your help/advice will be greatly appreciated!

Simba.

Mcburgular
02-21-07, 15:05
She was older - late forties and a 5 or 6 at best.

I did not request anything she offered a "full massage" whilst I lay there sending all the signals.

Does anyone ever use the therapeutic section of CL? I have gone to one and she was very cute great strokes but no HE. I have been told by others she offers it on return engagements but I dont know yet.

Doctor D
02-21-07, 16:06
I had a very pleasant session at Mandala Massage Center in Newton today. I called ahead for an appointment and they wanted to know if I had been there before, something that kept coming up. I said yes, but it has been years. There were about 4 masseuses there. One was in her 20s, Kim, nice looking slim, good figure. Michele was a little plump, in her 40s, but seemed very fun loving. There was one other whose name I did not catch. I went w Shirley, just because she had the next "rotation" and I didn't mind. She's in her mid 40s, slim, blonde, nice enough looking w a good rack. She gave a pretty good massage, finishing w some wonderful teasing while still on my tummy, and then an excellent finish after the flip. I will go back.
They charged me 80 for the session and I was invited to "leave something on the table," which I did. I left 30.
If any of you try the others, I'd like to know about your experience.
Mandala is in Newton, in a house like office with no sign to be seen from the street. You can google for directions. Free parking in the back. They have been there forever, since at least the early 80s.

I am pretty sure it is a hands only operation, nothing more, and that was what I was looking for.

--Dr D

Mothball
02-22-07, 07:43
Traveled around a bit and the hands down Holy Grail (for me anyway) is the Hong Kong just south of Hartford. Kind of place that makes your eyes pop. Better than MA or RI. Check the Conn boards before you make the pilgrimage.

Yello Tail
02-22-07, 22:14
Traveled around a bit and the hands down Holy Grail (for me anyway) is the Hong Kong just south of Hartford. Kind of place that makes your eyes pop. Better than MA or RI. Check the Conn boards before you make the pilgrimage.

I thought most of the Conn AMPs had been shut down with Waterbury especially hard hit. Has Hong Kong opened back up again?

BigTime3
02-28-07, 00:13
OK dudes, I just got back from mandala and boy, did I TOFTT. I am from out of town and read the message on mandala so I decided to give it a try. I called ahead to make appointment and they asked if I had been there before, instead of saying no, I say yes. WHen I get there, an old bag at the desk says she does not have me in her computer (I guess they have records that go back 10yrs). I said I might have used a different name. So after paying $. 80 to bag at desk, I end up with lynn, in the 30s and a little plump. No TS. She gives a good massage and has a pretty good attitude. After the flip, she asked if I want my arms rubbed, I say sure (wondering what the hell kind of questions is that). When she finished with that, she says anything else? I pull back the towel covering me and she says "well that was direct", we only have 3 min. Yikes! So she starts. She asks if I am going to be good to her, I say yes. She says how good. I say $. 30 (like previous post) and she stops. She says minimum is $. 50 and for roaming it is more like $. 80. At this point I am not going to argue so she asks if she should continue. I say yes I got $. 50. When I go for the roam, she says don't even think about it. I was thinking right then to tell her to stop and just leave. I should have. I finished and left there. 130 lighter, and she didn't even wash off the oil. Thats it, prob won't go back, got to go up to my room and shower off the oil now!

Later,

BT

Rito1
02-28-07, 02:55
I saw an ad in the Phoenix for holistic spa in Revere with the last four digits 1900. The ad states hot towel treatment, steam room, dry sauna, and body scrub. Does anyone have any info on this place. They do not take private calls (which is a good sign). But I would like more info.

Postman
02-28-07, 12:25
Thanks for the report. Massachusetts just sucks for AMP'S. I've been looking forever, both spas & AAMP'S. Dissapointed 9 out of 10 times. I'd love to find someplace consisent in the Boston area, and not have to drive to RI.

Member #4196
02-28-07, 12:35

--Dr D

I did see Susan in late December before she left and she told me that she was going home to Malaysia for 6 weeks in February or so and would be coming back.

Let's hope so, she was an institution.

Doctor D
02-28-07, 16:49
OK dudes, I just got back from mandala and boy, did I TOFTT. I am from out of town and read the message on mandala so I decided to give it a try. I called ahead to make appointment and they asked if I had been there before, instead of saying no, I say yes. WHen I get there, an old bag at the desk says she does not have me in her computer (I guess they have records that go back 10yrs). I said I might have used a different name. So after paying $. 80 to bag at desk, I end up with lynn, in the 30s and a little plump. No TS. She gives a good massage and has a pretty good attitude. After the flip, she asked if I want my arms rubbed, I say sure (wondering what the hell kind of questions is that). When she finished with that, she says anything else? I pull back the towel covering me and she says "well that was direct", we only have 3 min. Yikes! So she starts. She asks if I am going to be good to her, I say yes. She says how good. I say $. 30 (like previous post) and she stops. She says minimum is $. 50 and for roaming it is more like $. 80. At this point I am not going to argue so she asks if she should continue. I say yes I got $. 50. When I go for the roam, she says don't even think about it. I was thinking right then to tell her to stop and just leave. I should have. I finished and left there. 130 lighter, and she didn't even wash off the oil. Thats it, prob won't go back, got to go up to my room and shower off the oil now!

Later,

BT

My apologies if my post misled you. I had a good session, as I said, and didn't have to ask for anything. I would have been upset if I got the treatment you did. I left 30 and thought that might be a little on the high side all things considered.

Doctor D
02-28-07, 16:50
I did see Susan in late December before she left and she told me that she was going home to Malaysia for 6 weeks in February or so and would be coming back.

Let's hope so, she was an institution.This is good news, but six weeks is a long time gentlemen. Let's find another Susan or better in the meantime.

WebDog
02-28-07, 18:38
Went to Angel's today and saw Amy for the first time. Was a very good session. Did a very good massage -- only drawback was adding some fluff rather then rarely working the muscles constantly, but all-in-all one of the better massages I have received at an AMP. Plus got a facial (not that kind!! skin treatment.)

Midway through got topless HR -- hands on tits with no roaming below other than ass rubbing, but that is fine by me. Lots of teasing with the HR. And a full hour with no rush out after the 1st and only pop (I was pooped so I didn't even push for a 2nd pop). $100 total with tip and was very appreciative. Nothing was out of the ordinary, usual session for there, but I continue to believe it is the best deal in metro Boston.

Those who chide the idea of paying $100 for an HR -- it is an experience of real pampering for one full hour that I pay for. It just also happens I had a powerful orgasm in the middle of it (with all the teasing beforehand, I made quite a deposit to the sperm bank!)

Postman
02-28-07, 19:47
Went to Angel's today.........<snip>

Those who chide the idea of paying $100 for an HR -- it is an experience of real pampering for one full hour that I pay for. It just also happens I had a powerful orgasm in the middle of it (with all the teasing beforehand, I made quite a deposit to the sperm bank!)Exactly! A good hour massage is well worth the $60-70 plus tip. Clean, safe, and the happy ending! You leave feeling like a king. A quickie from a SW doesn't compare.

Bk British 01
03-01-07, 00:53
Went to Angel's today and saw Amy for the first time. Was a very good session. Did a very good massage -- only drawback was adding some fluff rather then rarely working the muscles constantly, but all-in-all one of the better massages I have received at an AMP. Plus got a facial (not that kind!! skin treatment.)

Midway through got topless HR -- hands on tits with no roaming below other than ass rubbing, but that is fine by me. Lots of teasing with the HR. And a full hour with no rush out after the 1st and only pop (I was pooped so I didn't even push for a 2nd pop). $100 total with tip and was very appreciative. Nothing was out of the ordinary, usual session for there, but I continue to believe it is the best deal in metro Boston.

Those who chide the idea of paying $100 for an HR -- it is an experience of real pampering for one full hour that I pay for. It just also happens I had a powerful orgasm in the middle of it (with all the teasing beforehand, I made quite a deposit to the sperm bank!)

Even thought there are times that I am a rather tight with the funds I can totally relate to the experience. So to the few of you that thought I was cheap, not always... I have shelled the Benjamins for some of the best experiences in the past.

Celtic 1
03-01-07, 01:10
Well guys I still love Tina in Quincy on Newport Ave. She is a little nervous since she had a visit from the police about a month or so ago and she has a good business but new customers get the hj while regulars get the fs. I think she is worth the trip and I always love to see those beautiful eyes. Emily is older and a good provider too but only a hj, stop in and relax and enjoy and when she feels comfortable with you, enjoy the rest its well worth it..))

Guest123
03-01-07, 08:44
Well guys I still love Tina in Quincy on Newport Ave. She is a little nervous since she had a visit from the police about a month or so ago and she has a good business but new customers get the hj while regulars get the fs. I think she is worth the trip and I always love to see those beautiful eyes. Emily is older and a good provider too but only a hj, stop in and relax and enjoy and when she feels comfortable with you, enjoy the rest its well worth it..))

I reread the previous posts, but didn't see any mention of fee or tips for this place. Or did I miss it? Please let me know. I'm ready to try another new place. Please PM me if you prefer.

Guest123

HornyAsianKid
03-01-07, 09:57
Where can I find Tina? Any want to PM with the info?

Thanks

Anthrax
03-01-07, 19:14
I had time with Tina a couple of weeks ago.

Look: 6 of 10
Massage: 6 of 10
Attitude: 8 of 10
Price: 70 + tip

In general, it was ok but I'd rather go for Angel's.

Richard Roe
03-05-07, 21:54
Certainly a first for me, reading a magazine waiting with the children and friends of the stylists (one of whom was pretty hot). China: The world's most pragmatic culture.

Anyhow, the massage was genuine, in the sense that there was indeed a hole for my chin. She'd brushed me just enough to notice, so at the end of the hour I just outright asked for a HE, and she pulled off the towel and gave it to me. Then, since I'd been without for a long time and just came off a bus ride, I asked for a second hour, and a second HE.

The massage was thorough and competent, better than a lot I've had, though not spectacular. She has a very light touch with the HEs, too, and all the better for that. Nice person. Boston must seem pretty small after ChengDu.

I did get to hear the "Napa! Napa!" discussion on the cell. Normally, I like all the attention on me, not interrupted by the phone, but, heck, have some pity for the situation...

Anyhow, I left feeling good. Recycling what another reader said:

Looks: 6 of 10
HE: 8 of 10
Attitude: 9 of 10

Looks like I have to head down 95 for an AMP, yes?

WebDog
03-06-07, 00:17
Certainly a first for me, reading a magazine waiting with the children and friends of the stylists (one of whom was pretty hot). China: The world's most pragmatic culture.

Anyhow, the massage was genuine, in the sense that there was indeed a hole for my chin. She'd brushed me just enough to notice, so at the end of the hour I just outright asked for a HE, and she pulled off the towel and gave it to me. Then, since I'd been without for a long time and just came off a bus ride, I asked for a second hour, and a second HE.

The massage was thorough and competent, better than a lot I've had, though not spectacular. She has a very light touch with the HEs, too, and all the better for that. Nice person. Boston must seem pretty small after ChengDu.

I did get to hear the "Napa! Napa!" discussion on the cell. Normally, I like all the attention on me, not interrupted by the phone, but, heck, have some pity for the situation...

Anyhow, I left feeling good. Recycling what another reader said:

Looks: 6 of 10
HE: 8 of 10
Attitude: 9 of 10

Looks like I have to head down 95 for an AMP, yes?

based on the "Napa, Napa" reference you must have seen the place on Knapp rather than Hudson (former home of 2 pop Susan).

It is definitely weird to wait in the lobby -- some times with another middle-aged round-eye, waiting for another round-eye comes out of the massage room, while everyone else there is Asian and seemingly engaged in legitimate business.

Simplesex1972
03-06-07, 23:39
Could you please PM me the location and how big the tip you usually give? I'm a newbie here. Many thanks.

I had time with Tina a couple of weeks ago.

Look: 6 of 10
Attitude: 8 of 10

In general, it was ok but I'd rather go for Angel's.

Anthrax
03-07-07, 13:51
Could you please PM me the location and how big the tip you usually give? I'm a newbie here. Many thanks.Please, read previous reports. It has all already been posted by others.

Lob Diver
03-07-07, 23:00

I did get to hear the "Napa! Napa!" discussion on the cell. Normally, I like all the attention on me, not interrupted by the phone, but, heck, have some pity for the situation...That just tickles me as I had a tough time understanding the name of the street when I first called. I have continued to pass by that salon on my way to the one on Harrison. I was also not keen on sitting there with other customers. There has been a sign in the Knapp St window that says "Temporarily Closed due to Cold", but I recently saw a woman in there cutting hair. I thought maybe they meant the massage room closed for being too cold, but it is obviously back in service.

At the Harrison St salon they have a couple of space heaters in the room that they crank up when you go in. Service continues to be enjoyable. My last trip was for 1/2 hour. 5 and tip. 3 which worked out just fine. Included lots of groping above the waist (under the shirt and sweater, small-sized) and plenty (clothed) below while the regular massage was given. I am not that great at age guessing, but I would say "Lisa" is in her 20s. Based on my previous report, I would say her acne is clearing up. Cute. There is typically one other girl in the salon. I don't know if the other girl also gives massages or does salon duty. I have not seen anyone in this salon getting a haircut, but it appears they are well equipped to do so. I keep returning, although I dream of returning to the AMPs in the Detroit area!

Eric 58
03-08-07, 13:00
This is good news, but six weeks is a long time gentlemen. Let's find another Susan or better in the meantime.Has anyone visited her substitute, Linda? Price? pops? etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cloude
03-09-07, 05:01
Lob,
What's the name of the salon on Harrison? Or what's the address/contact info? I've only been to the one on Knapp and Hudson. Thanx for the info.
Stay warm out there.
Cloude

Eric 58
03-09-07, 13:16
That just tickles me as I had a tough time understanding the name of the street when I first called. I have continued to pass by that salon on my way to the one on Harrison. I was also not keen on sitting there with other customers. There has been a sign in the Knapp St window that says "Temporarily Closed due to Cold", but I recently saw a woman in there cutting hair. I thought maybe they meant the massage room closed for being too cold, but it is obviously back in service.

At the Harrison St salon they have a couple of space heaters in the room that they crank up when you go in. Service continues to be enjoyable. My last trip was for 1/2 hour. 5 and tip. 3 which worked out just fine. Included lots of groping above the waist (under the shirt and sweater, small-sized) and plenty (clothed) below while the regular massage was given. I am not that great at age guessing, but I would say "Lisa" is in her 20s. Based on my previous report, I would say her acne is clearing up. Cute. There is typically one other girl in the salon. I don't know if the other girl also gives massages or does salon duty. I have not seen anyone in this salon getting a haircut, but it appears they are well equipped to do so. I keep returning, although I dream of returning to the AMPs in the Detroit area!So I take it Harrison is a "go". I was wondering about them. Kinda' figured as much, but always advertised in CL "therapeutic". Any advice?

WebDog
03-09-07, 18:40
I was going through options today for an alternative to Angel. Other than AAMP, has anyone had an reliable access to BBBJ or CBJ at a Quincy or South Shore AMP?

Lob Diver
03-10-07, 19:19
Lob,

What's the name of the salon on Harrison? Or what's the address/contact info? I've only been to the one on Knapp and Hudson. Thanx for the info.

Stay warm out there.

CloudeCloude - I never noticed the name, but I believe the address is 28. Look for the barberpole and head up the stairs to the salon on the 2nd floor. Waiting for spring, man!

Eric 58 - I did not see their advertisement on CL, but discovered them through the Phoenix. 'Lisa' gives a very good massage as well as HE. My hands did not get to wander until the 2nd visit and you will have to start 'servicing' yourself before she jumps in. Probably the LE check.

Ampdude 2003
03-11-07, 12:49
After hearing all the reviews over the past month (some of you having very high expectations offering above average but not great reviews), I decided to try Tina. I attempted a couple of weeks ago and actually made and appointment and went for the massage, only to be told "Tina no here - back on Saturday". I didn't bother with the massage with "no Tina". A couple of weeks go by and I call again Friday evening. "Tina no here. Tina go live in Virginia".

Oh well - she is probably making guys in Virginia happy, and I'm out of luck with a contact so close to my work. Too bad no chance to meet <crap>.

Can someone at least confirm the above?

Boartbuttlover
03-12-07, 01:03
I saw an ad in the Phoenix for holistic spa in Revere with the last four digits 1900. The ad states hot towel treatment, steam room, dry sauna, and body scrub. Does anyone have any info on this place. They do not take private calls (which is a good sign). But I would like more info.A couple of weeks ago my coworker went there on his birthday, called on a cell and they took his call. He got the spa package for $. Steamroom, TS, Sauna, and then a very good massage by Hannah, mildly attractive korean about mid 30s. At the end of the massage, she provided HJ, let him roam north, and take a look. Hannah had to work hard since my buddy had a girl twice early that morning. She asked for .7, he gave her $ because of the effort.

Ampdude 2003
03-12-07, 08:39
All my whereabouts bring me in and around Quincy, so I wanted to check the few leads here. I will frequent Rhode Island because of the obvious in comparing the two places - RI vs. MA.

Finally called Angel's and made an appointment with the owner herself :). She was a bit older, my guess is 40ish. She did have a really good shape considering, which surprised me a bit.

Nice facilities, hot towel washdown, decent massage. She used her feet for most of it while walking from above, which is OK, I guess. While on my stomach she did the "reach under" which felt good. Mentioned I could turn over when I wanted, but I stayed for a bit.

When I turned over, she suggested her top to come off. Now with a 40ish masseuse I would not even be there, let alone see her nude, but like I said she had a great little shape to her. Top comes off, she hops on the table and straddles me. Nice top view, nice and patient HR, free roaming up top. Surprisingly, I noticed she was shaved! No play below but didn't honestly care to.

All in all, nice experience, great lady, would recommend.

Can anyone comment on other masseuses there? I saw another girl, maybe a little younger but didn't get a great look. Any info would be great.

Ampdude 2003
03-12-07, 08:43
Personally, mixed emotions on whether this is a good or not-so-good achievement :)

Jackson, great board and thanks for entrusting my reports.

WebDog
03-12-07, 10:56
Can anyone comment on other masseuses there? I saw another girl, maybe a little younger but didn't get a great look. Any info would be great.Ampdude, congrats on becoming a senior member. With respect to your question about Amy (the other one at Angel's -- smaller tits) there are ample reports on this thread you should checkout. Net of it is, both do topless HR with enthusiasm, nothing more is offered, except finger-banging Angel (which I agree, I tend to pass on).

WebDog
03-12-07, 10:59
A couple of weeks ago my coworker went there on his birthday, called on a cell and they took his call. He got the spa package for $. Steamroom, TS, Sauna, and then a very good massage by Hannah, mildly attractive korean about mid 30s. At the end of the massage, she provided HJ, let him roam north, and take a look. Hannah had to work hard since my buddy had a girl twice early that morning. She asked for .7, he gave her $ because of the effort.
just to clarify -- your buddy paid only $100 *total* not $100+$100 tip, right?

Celtic 1
03-12-07, 13:55
Ampdude,

Tina will be back do not worry just keep checking back. She has a great following and her co worker there named Emily does a great job too. Since you went to Angels, she is a nice lady, Amy is younger cute and gives good HE but nothing else. Both do great massage, but if you want Tina do not worry she will be back and many, many will be very happy for that. Enjoy.

Cazbaa
03-12-07, 15:49
I had the good fortune to go to Angels in Quincy Saturday afternoon. Had a massage from Amy, who was "older" but very attractive. Great attitude. Great massage and the appropriate amount of attention to my ass and the boys. She walked on my back and dug in with her toes. Wow what a feeling! On the flip went right to work good HR and allowed touching up top. Then had another 25 minutes of massage/relaxation, which is what I love. I do not like to end it and go if you know what I mean. The only downside was seeing other "patients" in the waiting room on the way out. But I still would recommend and can't wait to go back. 6 door/. 4 tip.

Luke 777
03-12-07, 16:02
just to clarify -- your buddy paid only $100 *total* not $100+$100 tip, right?The house fee at Holistic is $100 - extras require tipping. It's the closest thing to an RI AMP in MA. Korean masseuses - most are 30+

Anthrax
03-12-07, 17:36
Hi,

Has anyone tried this Thai Massage place listed in the Therapeutic section of Craig's list?

+ + + ORIGINAL THAI MASSAGE + + +

Reply to: serv-292475120@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-12, 1:45AM EDT

Relieve your holiday stress with a relaxing massage. Thai massage is a deep tissue massage combined with stretching.

60 mins ----------- $70
90 mins ----------- $100

Please call us today at 617-447-9800 , 617-953-0611
11:00a.m. - 9:00p.m.

Lob Diver
03-12-07, 18:46
Well this is a bummer discovery. I called for an appointment with Lisa at the Spa on Harrison and she has moved on! Just after reviewing her too, Dang! Did not go after finding out Lisa was not there. I will probably swing by Harrison to see who is working and check out the Knapp and Hudson locations in the coming weeks.

Boartbuttlover
03-12-07, 19:06
just to clarify -- your buddy paid only $100 *total* not $100+$100 tip, right?He paid $ to get in, was asked for .7 for a tip, but paid $ because she worked hard. Total $$

WebDog
03-12-07, 20:58
He paid $ to get in, was asked for .7 for a tip, but paid $ because she worked hard. Total $$
Shit! I appreciate what you're saying about hard work, and now know it is $ door charge. But shit! That is a pretty hefty price for an HJ. Thanks for sharing and for being candid about the experience. Didn't mean to come across as incredulous or critical, just was surprised by the rate.

Teejay
03-12-07, 22:19
Any fans of Nikki's BR? I'd like to start a discussion group. If you don't know what it is, you're not a fan.

Luke 777
03-13-07, 08:00
Shit! I appreciate what you're saying about hard work, and now know it is $ door charge. But shit! That is a pretty hefty price for an HJ. Thanks for sharing and for being candid about the experience. Didn't mean to come across as incredulous or critical, just was surprised by the rate.Holistic is a RI-style AMP. Nice layout, TS, sauna and Korean-trained masseuses. It is the only such one in MA (outside of Choi's. Which is massage only) and they therefore feel that they can charge $ at the door instead of the RI. 6. If you want the RI experience, but don't want to drive to PVD you have to ask yourself: "is the extra 40 bucks worth it? " Note- it is not FS.

Cazbaa
03-13-07, 08:10
Had a great time on Saturday with Amy at Angels. Great massage, great attitude and rubbing the right spots under while face down. Nice ass play. On the flip she went right to work with HR which allowed plenty of time for remaining body massage, including an awesome facial rub. Would repeat!

Luke 777
03-13-07, 08:52
Well this is a bummer discovery. I called for an appointment with Lisa at the Spa on Harrison and she has moved on! Just after reviewing her too, Dang! Did not go after finding out Lisa was not there. I will probably swing by Harrison to see who is working and check out the Knapp and Hudson locations in the coming weeks.Lisa is now at 85 Tyler St.

WebDog
03-13-07, 12:34
Any fans of Nikki's BR? I'd like to start a discussion group. If you don't know what it is, you're not a fan.
looks like you stumped the majority of us. Can you provide a little more detail? Perhaps more of us should become indoctrinated or otherwise acquainted with Nikki. Are you talking about Nikki in Brockton?

WebDog
03-13-07, 13:30
Hi,

Has anyone tried this Thai Massage place listed in the Therapeutic section of Craig's list?

+ + + ORIGINAL THAI MASSAGE + + +

Reply to: serv-292475120@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-12, 1:45AM EDT

Relieve your holiday stress with a relaxing massage. Thai massage is a deep tissue massage combined with stretching.

60 mins ----------- $70
90 mins ----------- $100

Please call us today at 617-447-9800 , 617-953-0611
11:00a.m. - 9:00p.m.
I used to see a women who worked out of a 3-unit walk-up, rowhouse in Dorchester -- when I saw this ad I was pretty sure it was the same women, but not 100% She charged the same rates, but wanted a tip on top of that for HR -- so I usually got out of there for $110. But it was a 100% legit massage (lots of stretching and real technique applied, versus walking on your back, etc). And she was a solid 7 on sex appeal (younger and slutier looking than Amy, Angel, et al). So I would say TOFFT -- it is probably worth the risk if everything else about this ad appeals to you.

Pphool
03-13-07, 16:23
I went to Knapp Street last week and met Alice, a friendly Chinese woman probably in her 30s, for a massage. I called about 45 minutes ahead to make an appointment so I didn’t have to wait when I got there. The salon was pretty busy but I just walked to the back where I assumed the room was and saw her waiting for me.

When she asked if I had been there before I said no but that I had been to other places like it in Chinatown. She knows Susan and said that she was gone for good. It contradicted the six-week theory cited in this thread, but thinking about it later I thought she just might be trying to lure Susan’s clients before she came back. Susan’s absence is still a mystery to me.

The massage was very good but not quite as thorough as I have had in other places. The finish was A-OK. I was being polite since it was my first time there so I only roamed a little over her clothes. I would repeat but after RTFF I see there are many other places I would like to try when I get back to Boston, which isn’t very often. <sigh>

CapeCodCory
03-13-07, 19:25
Any fans of Nikki's BR? I'd like to start a discussion group. If you don't know what it is, you're not a fan.I think you are talking about Nikkis Body room ? I have never been but have heard mixed info about it. They post in The Phoenix not CL if thats the one I am thinking about.

Teejay , you have us , well me anyway waiting with baited breath.

Do tell.

Cory

Member #1561
03-13-07, 22:47
$ for door no mention of tip but gave 40 tip after good massage & release nice facilities nice R&T promised two shots next time.

Fluff
03-14-07, 09:33

I have been there several times, but not in many, many months. It is in a multi-unit house in a residential area of Boston, and one of those Asian places where you get a so-so quick massage and turnover for HR, or more depending on the girl and what you are willing to donate. Also, the girls rotate through there regularly, every ten days or so. I stopped going there after the Quint raid, and also after I read stories about Asian girls being tricked into working in these types of places. So, even though I know that it is, I am not a fan anymore.

Triesharder
03-14-07, 10:14
I have been there several times, but not in many, many months. It is in a multi-unit house in a residential area of Boston, and one of those Asian places where you get a so-so quick massage and turnover for HR, or more depending on the girl and what you are willing to donate. Also, the girls rotate through there regularly, every ten days or so. I stopped going there after the Quint raid, and also after I read stories about Asian girls being tricked into working in these types of places. So, even though I know that it is, I am not a fan anymore.

I have not been in a year or two, but I agree with Fluff.

I kept seeing the ad in the Phoenix, so I tried it twice. Both times I had young Chinese girls, CBJ and/or FS, no real massage. I forget what I paid. The girls did not speak English, except what was needed for negotiation. One girl was very skinny. Nikki seemed nice and things went well. I remember her asking me to be very quiet because of her upstairs neighbor. Like Fluff wrote, the girls said they were in from NY for ten days then off elsewhere. This seems like a very common arrangement, well organized and somewhat standardized.

After the second visit, I felt sorry for the girls. Neither was very enthusiastic. Of course YMMV and much depends on the girl. It seemed like they might not be there of their own volition. Maybe that was just my imagination.

Since then I have chosen other options, especially the Providence AMPs and local rub and tugs.

Teejay
03-14-07, 21:34
All are correct, Nikki's is very hit or miss which is why I'd like to start the discussion group. No sense in everyone getting screwed on the weeks where there is a loser.

Rito1
03-15-07, 14:23
A couple of weeks ago my coworker went there on his birthday, called on a cell and they took his call. He got the spa package for $. Steamroom, TS, Sauna, and then a very good massage by Hannah, mildly attractive korean about mid 30s. At the end of the massage, she provided HJ, let him roam north, and take a look. Hannah had to work hard since my buddy had a girl twice early that morning. She asked for .7, he gave her $ because of the effort.So a total of $$ or say $.70 and just a hj. Might be ok if you do not want to drive to ri but I dont know.

Anthrax
03-15-07, 19:09
The Thai place was pretty well maintained and also kept clean. There were two masseuses. Since both of them were sold 4 on their looks, I did not try to get any extra so I don't know if they offer anything out of menu. Nevertheless, real massage techniques including stretching was applied through the session and it was truly therapeutic. I would repeat when I need a real massage.

I used to see a women who worked out of a 3-unit walk-up, rowhouse in Dorchester -- when I saw this ad I was pretty sure it was the same women, but not 100% She charged the same rates, but wanted a tip on top of that for HR -- so I usually got out of there for $110. But it was a 100% legit massage (lots of stretching and real technique applied, versus walking on your back, etc). And she was a solid 7 on sex appeal (younger and slutier looking than Amy, Angel, et al). So I would say TOFFT -- it is probably worth the risk if everything else about this ad appeals to you.

Member #4063
03-16-07, 12:39
The Dorchester womany is Joleen advertises regularly on CL for Quincy now. Saw her twice mixed at best. She is moderately attractive, did not allow any roaming, used too much oil and even though I love a deep massage she was too rough. On the good side the HE was very good and the Thai ball massage was magic.

I understand the two girl shop is on Comm. Ave and was on Mass Ave, but from everything I understand is 100% straight and no HE.

Joleen was $80 when she was on Comm. Ave and a small tip was expected.

WebDog
03-16-07, 12:56
The Dorchester woman is Joleen advertises regularly on CL for Quincy now. Saw her twice mixed at best. She is moderately attractive, did not allow any roaming, used too much oil and even though I love a deep massage she was too rough. On the good side the HE was very good and the Thai ball massage was magic. Joleen was $80 when she was on Comm. Ave and a small tip was expected.
I believe this is the same one I was referring to -- last time I saw her was 2003, so obviously a lot can change. She was not a pretty a little flower, but I though she had a harder, sluttier look to her that I found kinda hot. But I can't be the arbiter of taste! It was also a while ago so her memorized image may have improved with age. Saw her twice as well -- obviously never became an ATF.