PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Nimbus22
09-29-18, 11:37
I believe her real name is Judith. Cute chic, well use to be.

You posted in wrong section. Since Natalie is white, she should be in the non-asian massage section, but NP. Do a search of Boston Board and you will find info. You will find that she has slipped alot. Not sure if it was the marriage / child or something else that exaserbated her problems, but a few(?) years ago she was arrested and charged in peabody, I think. Haven't heard or noticed any ads for some time.

I am assuming that this is the Natalie that started out in Everett doing sensual massages. Probably in her 30's now. She was always a sweet kid. I am very sorry to see her decline.

Troutman
09-29-18, 12:14
You posted in wrong section. Since Natalie is white, she should be in the non-asian massage section, but NP. Do a search of Boston Board and you will find info. You will find that she has slipped alot. Not sure if it was the marriage / child or something else that exaserbated her problems, but a few(?) years ago she was arrested and charged in peabody, I think. Haven't heard or noticed any ads for some time.

I am assuming that this is the Natalie that started out in Everett doing sensual massages. Probably in her 30's now. She was always a sweet kid. I am very sorry to see her decline.That's her. After I posted here I realized my mistake and posted in the non-asian section. Everything else you mentioned I was already aware of and / or had already done, but thanks just the same, johnny boy.

Pens365
09-29-18, 16:27
I've had bad experiences at this location before with girls upselling, or simply poor performance. Somehow I keep going back because its convenient.

My last visit I saw the shower and I immediately decided to give it one more try, and the provider on that visit (Candy I think?) had a gorgeous body and did her job very well.

This time, I met Kiki at the door and she was dressed in a small sexy dress, kind of like an anime character? She quickly brought me in and seemed like she was already in a great mood. I let her know I wanted a TS. This was a really unique TS experience. She was having fun and treated it like a warm up massage, not just something to get me clean and into the room. We got back in the room for a decent 30 minutes of massage, then she offered FS but I opted for HJ. She laid down in cuddle position completely naked and talked dirty to me while I held on to her petite ass and got a great finish that almost hit me in the face.

So I just wanted to say, I take back all the bad things I've told people about this place! I've lurked for a while and wanted to give back to the forum.

SilverYo
09-29-18, 19:06
Went there the other day in Brookline, right off Beacon. It is a pretty private location, it looks like a residential entrance. Saw Mimi, she was probably late 30's, but incredibly tight body (though not much of an ass). She was actually doing yoga when I got in. Gave a great, strong massage, and a good tease. She had me pretty much bent over with the stroking and jewels fondling, before she had me flip, and finished things pretty quickly at that point. All and all a great $60+40 investment.

PeterBoris
09-30-18, 04:42
I've had bad experiences at this location before with girls upselling, or simply poor performance. Somehow I keep going back because its convenient.

My last visit I saw the shower and I immediately decided to give it one more try, and the provider on that visit (Candy I think?) had a gorgeous body and did her job very well.

This time, I met Kiki at the door and she was dressed in a small sexy dress, kind of like an anime character? She quickly brought me in and seemed like she was already in a great mood. I let her know I wanted a TS. This was a really unique TS experience. She was having fun and treated it like a warm up massage, not just something to get me clean and into the room. We got back in the room for a decent 30 minutes of massage, then she offered FS but I opted for HJ. She laid down in cuddle position completely naked and talked dirty to me while I held on to her petite ass and got a great finish that almost hit me in the face.

So I just wanted to say, I take back all the bad things I've told people about this place! I've lurked for a while and wanted to give back to the forum.Ok Pens this is your first report so where are the previous bad ones at this unnamed location.

WalterMitty
09-30-18, 07:16
Been awhile. Visited early last week. Yuyu? Aswered the door, petite, young bubble butt, cute. Barely spoke but gave a very good massage.

No tease till just before the flip. Took the full hr, well worth it.

Immediately went topless and after a little coaxing, her shorts were around the ankles. UTC but no FIV. Nice full breasts, erect nipples. I didn't last long.

Finished with a head and neck massge to fill in the hour.

60/50 Good attitude, Good effort.

AndroGras84
09-30-18, 07:56
Hi, first time post. BBBJ and cof fan. I read recent posts #24487 and 24481. I called CB and she said no Jenny. I did a walk-in there (28 Cresent) small place, tiny rooms, bathroom last room in the back. No Jenny. Saw Li Li very nice HJ 60/40 Absolutely no way on my BJ request. Maybe I have the wrong place. Anyone willing to help out a newbie with info or advise? Thanks.

Inside495
09-30-18, 18:38
Looking a place that offers body work and mutual shower / shower. Columbus Day weekend. Off Harvard Ave Brighton or can travel on T. Lucky spa crossed my mind. Are there better alternatives? Open to CT for easy appointment.

Katokay
09-30-18, 19:28
Midget from moody has been texting me unsolicited. I haven't been there in close to 2 years. Makes me wonder if it might be some kind of setup.

Pens365
09-30-18, 23:17
Ok Pens this is your first report so where are the previous bad ones at this unnamed location.One review on Rubmaps and otherwise given bad word of mouth. They've stepped up their game in the last year or so with these new girls.

ChellickG
10-01-18, 09:27
Visited Sunshine again and asked for Candy after the last good time I had with her. She was bubbly and talkative (although her English isn't that good) and I settled down for an hour. She didn't walk on my back this time but the massage was good. She didn't mind me touching her as she went about. No teasing on the back but her fingers came close enough that I was uncomfortable before she motioned to flip. She started to tease me with feather-light touches and indicated a HE, I nodded and as she started she asked me in a whisper how much. I said 80 and the clothes came off. I started rubbing her as she worked and she quickly decided to sit on my face. Good job, no mouth though, and she wiped me clean and gave me a scalp massage to round out the time. Standard hour rate plus 8. Definitely going to ask for her again.

JmspTool
10-01-18, 12:00
Midget from moody has been texting me unsolicited. I haven't been there in close to 2 years. Makes me wonder if it might be some kind of setup.Might just be really slow and trying to get people in. I may stop by say hello to the midget. I'd be asking her for nudes if she texted me LOL.

Wiggles
10-01-18, 12:03
I will be in the Boston area in a couple of weeks and wondered if they are any good places in the Wiburn area. I have not visited this area in over 10 years and hard to determine locations from searching through this with all the abbreviated addresses in post. I am well established in the southeast and TN area so can help anyone who visits.

Looking for a good AMP, younger women with some mileage. Not interested in the older women operated AMPs as I can get that in the south. PM with any specific recommendations with an address I can look up. Thanks again in advance for your help.

BostonMan781
10-01-18, 15:51
I will be in the Boston area in a couple of weeks and wondered if they are any good places in the Wiburn area. I have not visited this area in over 10 years and hard to determine locations from searching through this with all the abbreviated addresses in post. I am well established in the southeast and TN area so can help anyone who visits.

Looking for a good AMP, younger women with some mileage. Not interested in the older women operated AMPs as I can get that in the south. PM with any specific recommendations with an address I can look up. Thanks again in advance for your help.Just go to Waltham.

Ccup2
10-01-18, 19:54
Visited Sunshine again and asked for Candy after the last good time I had with her. She was bubbly and talkative (although her English isn't that good) and I settled down for an hour. She didn't walk on my back this time but the massage was good. She didn't mind me touching her as she went about. No teasing on the back but her fingers came close enough that I was uncomfortable before she motioned to flip. She started to tease me with feather-light touches and indicated a HE, I nodded and as she started she asked me in a whisper how much. I said 80 and the clothes came off. I started rubbing her as she worked and she quickly decided to sit on my face. Good job, no mouth though, and she wiped me clean and gave me a scalp massage to round out the time. Standard hour rate plus 8. Definitely going to ask for her again.You were gunna pay 80 for a HJ only. Or did you negotiate she get naked for that. Prices have gone up but 80 for a HJ is nuts, you better got daty for that price. Just my opinion.

Virgil Dan
10-02-18, 12:33
Tried Mt. Pleasant, Peabody. Nice looking girl, OK massage. No tease. On flip she hinted DIY. Finally got a HE. 50/40.

Anybody been to Ming Spa. Sylvan St. Danvers?

Dan.

Mparkway70
10-02-18, 16:59
Tried Mt. Pleasant, Peabody. Nice looking girl, OK massage. No tease. On flip she hinted DIY. Finally got a HE. 50/40.

Anybody been to Ming Spa. Sylvan St. Danvers?

Dan.Visited Ming's earlier this year. Nice place but a little open unless you go at night. Nice lady, fairly attractive. Maybe late 30's early 40's. Annoying dog was yapping in the back room. Good massage. Nice soft touch and finish. Doubt much more than that is on the menu. Would repeat but I don't get up that way that often.

Floatinglife
10-02-18, 19:24
Anyone try this place on Moody? Open til 10 which is convenient.

Skindeep
10-02-18, 22:10
I believe her real name is Judith. Cute chic, well use to be.Why in the world, after everyone has said what a nice kid she is and that she's hit some tough times, would you out her with her real name for no reason?

Moderator, the OP had no reason to list this girl's real name, could you please eliminate the post?

[blue][Deleted by Admin]

Why in the world would you REPOST the information you find offensive. Obviously fingerwaggen this guy is more important to you than this chicks privacy.

You also need to read OUR rules about names. Until you buy the site what you think isn't that important.

I'm really surprised you wasted your biannual post on this. Normally I would take this down but since you decided to post it twice and the original seem to bother you I won't.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Momo2
10-02-18, 22:53
New Venture bring me up from the South Shore. Tried a couple of places in Waltham. Cherry Blossom was busy on Sunday. Had to wait in the bathroom for a few minutes until things cleared out. Tried for an hour but they were to busy. Angela could take me for half. My first time so lets roll with that. She was an attractive early 40's with a tight body. Good medium massage, Under carriage play before the flip.

With a little bit of egging everything comes of. She did not want me to touch her there. But that's were I wanted to go. Maybe it was not the right time.

Very nice finish. She was easy to talk to and I look forward to my next visit 40/50.

I am going to like this town.

FeelsSoNice
10-03-18, 11:31
Anyone try this place on Moody? Open til 10 which is convenient.It is excellent. Menu gets better on second third visit.

SixPacking
10-03-18, 13:00
It is excellent. Menu gets better on second third visit.So what was excellent and what is the menu? I wrote confusing because the is Balance and Healing which was Amy's place. 5 years ago she was old fat and ugly so I can only imagine her current condition.

Top Floor
10-03-18, 13:59
Search for Jasmine in Waltham. Unless Amy sold it or has new workers you might be disappointed. Older woman but nice. Rumor has it that feelssonice is the infamous purplemoon / buffetfan shilling for his friend.

Anyone try this place on Moody? Open til 10 which is convenient.

RI CheeseHead
10-03-18, 15:56
Best for 4 hands, in the newton / waltham area, or maybe Quincy? (with H / E, or more) Ideally no appt needed.

Ambrose
10-03-18, 16:48
With a little bit of egging everything comes of. She did not want me to touch her there. But that's were I wanted to go. .Are you saying you got Angela nude for 50?

Choir Boy
10-03-18, 19:17
So what was excellent and what is the menu? I wrote confusing because the is Balance and Healing which was Amy's place. 5 years ago she was old fat and ugly so I can only imagine her current condition.Did you ever see an ad with pictures that look like they were taken over a span of 25 years? What do they believe we expect to meet; the young pretty girl?

Sean128
10-04-18, 20:29
Anyone here have any leads on where Rimming is on the menu?

Jim Mack
10-04-18, 20:29
The former Mayflower Spa, which changed its name to Lucky something, on Mass Ave, has closed.

A sign on the door says that Inspection Serves shut it down due to zoning violations -.

No occupancy allowed.

FreakyDeaky46
10-05-18, 10:57
Hit this place in Abington, half. 4, 5 min rub and straight to it. Stayed on stomach until good and ready for flip. Tried utc up too, pulled away, made cashish motion with hand, I let it go, never like to haggle in the middle. Standard ending. 4 tip, very grateful promise of utc next time. Candy was her name.

CoolHWhip89
10-06-18, 18:57
Had the day off Called ahead yesterday for Wendy. In her mid to late thirties, I think she is cute. Not a bad body thin, nice ass; . 4 hhr and $ for BBBJ and full access YMMV.

She is sweet really nice girl. If you go be nice to her.What do you mean by full access also do they do FS?

Finder117
10-07-18, 03:11
Went to Dandelion and pulled Wendy.

As others have mentioned the entry is high visibility, but they answered the door quickly so I wasn't standing outside like a creep. I got in, greeted by Wendy, late 30's - early 40's, decent looking.

Massage was "okay" -- I was tired and sore that day, and despite asking for it strong, she didn't put much into it.

Flip came after about 40 minutes with very little tease, after the flip, no real tease, started HJ. Utc roaming (no FIV) for. 6, upgraded to BBBJ (no cim -- though cot seemed possible) for $. Tits were decent sized, but seemed fake. BBBJ was enough to get the job done, but nothing to write home about.

Overall:

Appearance: 7/10.

Massage quality: 4/10.

Finish: 6/10.

Total spent: $. 6.

Value: 6/10.

Attractive provider, but looks aren't everything.

Finder117
10-07-18, 03:14
What do you mean by full access also do they do FS?She hesitated a bit on the $ for BBBJ -- I think that's the extent of the menu -- though it was my first go.

WalterMitty
10-07-18, 04:53
Went to Dandelion and pulled Wendy.

As others have mentioned the entry is high visibility, but they answered the door quickly so I wasn't standing outside like a creep. I got in, greeted by Wendy, late 30's - early 40's, decent looking.

Massage was "okay" -- I was tired and sore that day, and despite asking for it strong, she didn't put much into it.

Flip came after about 40 minutes with very little tease, after the flip, no real tease, started HJ. Utc roaming (no FIV) for. 6, upgraded to BBBJ (no cim -- though cot seemed possible) for $. Tits were decent sized, but seemed fake. BBBJ was enough to get the job done, but nothing to write home about.

Overall:

Appearance: 7/10.

Massage quality: 4/10.

Finish: 6/10.

Total spent: $. 6.

Value: 6/10.

Attractive provider, but looks aren't everything.I saw Wendy last Sunday, I concur with this report. If you want a mediocre massage and reluctant but adequate.

BBBJ from an attractive 40 yo, then this is it.

M Scores Easy
10-07-18, 14:26
Went to check out Sunny on 62 montvale but she wasn't working so tried the other place on montvale. I think it's called Spring Spa. For you guys that like small and thin, there is a very attractive girl there. Weighs 90 pounds tops.

She speaks good English and is friendly but just a touch of arrogance. I gave her standard. 4. Decent massage and HE. She did nothing special. No fake moans or "yes babys".

I feel options could be available for a price. Just a gut feeling.

She was not my type, but others will enjoy her looks.

Also there is a heavy girl at 62 montvale. Has anyone indulged?

SjBlaze4202
10-07-18, 22:14
Hello fellow mongers, long time lurker, first time poster. I had a little mix up near CT today that I thought I'd share. There was a recent glowing review for 223 Harrison, and decided I'd give it a go. It is very few and far between that I indulge in the hobby nowadays. When I was a younger man, I used to frequent CT and some other AMPs, but now adays it is more like once every couple of years. I was feeling the itch this weekend, hopped on the forum to see what the hot spot was, and decided on 223 Harrison, maybe I'd go for FS.

So, I go on the inter webs to figure out exactly what the building looks like so I'm prepared, but the only AMP I'm seeing is on 213 Harrison. I'm thinking maybe my fellow monter got the address wrong by a digit, so I head to the AMP on 223. Get there, and there's an older Asian dude sitting behind the counter. I ask for half hour, and swear I can't understand a thing the guy is saying, I hand him 3 20's, because I thought he said 50, and he handed me a dollar back. After explaining I only want a half hour and I need change, the guy gives me the fear in headlights look. He has no idea or is pretending to have no idea what I'm talking about, so I say f it, and just go to the room. I'm greeted by an older Asian woman, no redeeming quality physically about her, old and round looking face, lare belly, droopy tits. I'm just thinking what in the hell have I gotten myself into.

She says, you want one hour, right? And I said no, I only want a half hour. She was nice enough and got me my change (it's only 40 for the half). Massage was ok, some of it was actually kind of pleasant, actually sort of worked some knots out, however there is zero tease, zero sensuality. Very heavy on the oil though. She asks if I've ever been here before. I usually say no if it is my first time, but I frequent other massage parlors around CT, and that is usually enough for them. However I couldn't make out her response due to her very heavy accent, so I just say uh huh. Normally I'd be laying it on pretty thick, hand on the leg, 'accidental' brush up against her breast, dripping of the towel, however I was sending none of these signals, as she was such a turn off. I was thinking if this did end in an HJ, I guess I'd let it, because quite honestly I'm a pig and would literally let pretty much anyone give me an HJ, but I certainly wasn't pushing for it.

I heard a couple other people come in and out, which was a little surprising because I went shortly before closing time. The massage sortnof jusy ended, and she did the tap on the shoulder and said all done and left. Whatever. I was pretty disappointed, had no idea what other mongers were getting out of this place.

And then I walked like four buildings down and see the shady neon sign that said 'open' with the unlit generic bodywork sign. Damn it! I decided not to go, figure maybe I'll save it for another time, I still had oil dripping down my ass crack. I was pissed I was already out 60 bucks (I'm a sucker and gave the old plump lady the 20 she gave me back as change as a tip), and I was afraid I wouldn't have the magical experience I was expecting and didn't want to be fooled twice.

Just wanted to put my lesson out there, 223, not 213 - apparently a big difference in quality.

BigDaddyJohnG
10-08-18, 10:08
Thinking of trying something new, is it worth the ride vs grandma in Qtown etc?

HappyDave
10-08-18, 10:21
Hello fellow mongers, long time lurker, first time poster. I had a little mix up near CT today that I thought I'd share. There was a recent glowing review for 223 Harrison, and decided I'd give it a go. It is very few and far between that I indulge in the hobby nowadays. When I was a younger man, I used to frequent CT and some other AMPs, but now adays it is more like once every couple of years. I was feeling the itch this weekend, hopped on the forum to see what the hot spot was, and decided on 223 Harrison, maybe I'd go for FS.

So, I go on the inter webs to figure out exactly what the building looks like so I'm prepared, but the only AMP I'm seeing is on 213 Harrison. I'm thinking maybe my fellow monter got the address wrong by a digit, so I head to the AMP on 223. Get there, and there's an older Asian dude sitting behind the counter. I ask for half hour, and swear I can't understand a thing the guy is saying, I hand him 3 20's, because I thought he said 50, and he handed me a dollar back. After explaining I only want a half hour and I need change, the guy gives me the fear in headlights look. He has no idea or is pretending to have no idea what I'm talking about, so I say f it, and just go to the room. I'm greeted by an older Asian woman, no redeeming quality physically about her, old and round looking face, lare belly, droopy tits. I'm just thinking what in the hell have I gotten myself into.

She says, you want one hour, right? And I said no, I only want a half hour. She was nice enough and got me my change (it's only 40 for the half). Massage was ok, some of it was actually kind of pleasant, actually sort of worked some knots out, however there is zero tease, zero sensuality. Very heavy on the oil though. She asks if I've ever been here before. I usually say no if it is my first time, but I frequent other massage parlors around CT, and that is usually enough for them. However I couldn't make out her response due to her very heavy accent, so I just say uh huh. Normally I'd be laying it on pretty thick, hand on the leg, 'accidental' brush up against her breast, dripping of the towel, however I was sending none of these signals, as she was such a turn off. I was thinking if this did end in an HJ, I guess I'd let it, because quite honestly I'm a pig and would literally let pretty much anyone give me an HJ, but I certainly wasn't pushing for it.

I heard a couple other people come in and out, which was a little surprising because I went shortly before closing time. The massage sortnof jusy ended, and she did the tap on the shoulder and said all done and left. Whatever. I was pretty disappointed, had no idea what other mongers were getting out of this place.

And then I walked like four buildings down and see the shady neon sign that said 'open' with the unlit generic bodywork sign. Damn it! I decided not to go, figure maybe I'll save it for another time, I still had oil dripping down my ass crack. I was pissed I was already out 60 bucks (I'm a sucker and gave the old plump lady the 20 she gave me back as change as a tip), and I was afraid I wouldn't have the magical experience I was expecting and didn't want to be fooled twice.

Just wanted to put my lesson out there, 223, not 213 - apparently a big difference in quality.You paid $40 at the second AMP, what happened there?

BillyPilgrim
10-08-18, 11:08
Does anyone know if Wendy from Wakefield has resurfaced anywhere? After she got kicked out of Tewksbury she went to North Reading, got booted from there, but I thought I saw she had set up shop in Salem some time after that.

Thanks.

Jaristas
10-08-18, 11:18
Thinking of trying something new, is it worth the ride vs grandma in Qtown etc?Yes, for sure.

Deangelo
10-08-18, 11:21
Does anyone know if Wendy from Wakefield has resurfaced anywhere? After she got kicked out of Tewksbury she went to North Reading, got booted from there, but I thought I saw she had set up shop in Salem some time after that.

Thanks.Now Linda. In Salem on Boston Street.

Ambrose
10-08-18, 14:33
Went to check out Sunny on 62 montvale but she wasn't working so tried the other pla

Also there is a heavy girl at 62 montvale. Has anyone indulged?I googled Spring Spa, Stoneham and came up with the address that you said you left (62 Montvale). So I'm guessing Spring Spa isn't the name of the spa that you stayed at. Can you give any other info of the spa where you stayed, she sounds perfect along with the arrogance she has. I enjoy cracking a tough nut. Thanks in Advance.

Member #6503
10-08-18, 15:14
Thinking of trying something new, is it worth the ride vs grandma in Qtown etc?It's definitely worth the trip.

RoughThat
10-08-18, 18:01
Just wanted to put my lesson out there, 223, not 213 - apparently a big difference in quality.I'm guessing my review is what you were referring to. Definitely sounds like you missed 223, as they are not run by a male. But there are several AMPs on that strip.

223 is a two-woman operation. Have to be let in by mamasan, who's probably only early 40's at most. I'd recommend next time you're in the area. Look above the 'Cake House'.

RT.

Plemo
10-09-18, 07:19
Visited Dandelion in Wey on 3 A based on other posts. Drew Wendy and she was as described, reasonably cute, late 30's, in good shape. Did standard price hh and asked for soft. Got a really good sensual soft massage with lots of teasing. On flip had access to the girls during HE. . 4/. 6. Will return. Others suggest more is available, I was happy with my vist and will likely return.

PoorBill
10-09-18, 08:11
I have not seen many reports in Quincy recently. I have been hitting up Billings Road and I have been trying to see the same woman. We have become friendly, she enjoys getting a massage from me. I have convinced her to close the door throughout the session. She is a good-looking 40's? I have gotten pretty far with her but not what I would really like. I wonder if anyone else has gotten more.It's been my spot for a while now. I've been generous and have had success with some but not the one I really wanted.

I heard Oval was good. Looking for attractive MILF who will keep the change.

Mparkway70
10-09-18, 09:30
I second this review. She gives a phenomenal LMT level massage. Will provide ending once she feels comfortable with you. Very good looking girl. Late 30's and takes great care of herself. She is my go to in the area.I've been at this long enough to know this hobby often commands a certain premium. She is worth it.

Ccup2
10-09-18, 15:59
I've been at this long enough to know this hobby often commands a certain premium. She is worth it.Just my opinion here. Slow down she is okay but honestly she should be at her price but 100 for HJ with no real teasing. Better off going to a real lmt.

NewOld
10-09-18, 21:30
Went a few hours ago. Got a girl I've had a few times. I find her very attractive. Got the hour.

Got a nice enough rub. After 25 minutes asks to flip after 4 seconds of tease. I do and she asks how much I'll give to 'massage here'. I said how much do you want? I'm already extremely aggravated. She says 60 minimum. I said never mind and got up and started getting dressed. She said no you need to tip too if I take care of you. Um yeah. Like I've never done this before? Then she says 40 but I'm clearly not in the mood. She leaves the room as someone else had just arrived. I'm dressed and can't find the change. She had taken it with her. She comes back in and I say where's the change. She reluctantly shows it to me and tries to give 20 back. I threaten to call the cops and have to take the other 20 out of her hand. As I'm walking out the back door she says don't come here again. Yeah. No shit.

I really feel for the guys that this is all the action they get. Single guys. Busy guys. Unlucky guys. Whatever. Obviously way harder to walk out. But damn that kind of service is so ridiculous. Someone please give this ***** a lesson in sexuality / sensuality. The only way she could have become like this is through enabling. Fuck that. Not me.

Ccup2
10-10-18, 07:41
Haven't been to framing ham in long time. Was going concord st to center of intersection w train depot restaurant on my right. Went thru lights and last house on left as you are leaving commercial area is a Brazilian hair and nails place. Other side of this beaten down house has small sign massage. The inside is very nice place. Parking in back. Across street for reference point is a quick money type place and a Brazilian restaurant. I was hoping this was a Brazilian massage but it was asian. Lady at door was attractive in 30. I did half hour for a test. Very good massage. Before flip the light teasing and fondlingvof balls. On flip immediately went to work on junior while blowing on it too. I did OTC bottom and seemed okay. 45 half and normal extra for HJ. Saw another provider on couch looks attractive too. Open 9 to 9 she said. Sorry that I don't know exact address.

Katokay
10-10-18, 09:51
Looking for best deep tissue massage.

Jimmy Pratt
10-10-18, 12:28
Haven't been to framing ham in long time. Was going concord st to center of intersection w train depot restaurant on my right. Went thru lights and last house on left as you are leaving commercial area is a Brazilian hair and nails place. Other side of this beaten down house has small sign massage. The inside is very nice place. Parking in back. Across street for reference point is a quick money type place and a Brazilian restaurant. I was hoping this was a Brazilian massage but it was asian. Lady at door was attractive in 30. I did half hour for a test. Very good massage. Before flip the light teasing and fondlingvof balls. On flip immediately went to work on junior while blowing on it too. I did OTC bottom and seemed okay. 45 half and normal extra for HJ. Saw another provider on couch looks attractive too. Open 9 to 9 she said. Sorry that I don't know exact address.I think the place you went is now called Elite Touch, but we all know it as the old Pink Spa. I was just going to post a review, as I was there yesterday. I had Nina, who is probably mid-late 30's and cute for her age. Small spinner-type. Massage was pretty decent, with the first 15 minutes done through a towel before oil was applied. There was pre-flip ST and teasing, then on flip, skills were pretty good. However, when I tried to get her to lift her shirt, she not only wanted to start negotiations, but motioned for me to get up and get my money. I refused, and negotiated to. 6 for shirt-up. I really hate the mid-HE haggling, and probably won't go back for a while. But, it was a convenient time for me and I hadn't been there in a long time so figured I'd give it another shot. I will say for those of you who like the eraser nips, she's got a set on her b-cups. Oh, and during the haggling she tried asking for. 8 just to show me the goods. I was also shorted at least 10 minutes, even with a post-pop headrub. I had a notion to make her do 10 more minutes, but I was just kinda miffed so I gave her the agreed-upon tip and left.

I haven't been to FBW in a while, either. They used to be no-haggle as well but last time I got upsell from a less-than-attractive lady so I haven't been back. Sorry if I contributed to the encouragement of their over-pricing, but you know how it is when the little head gets involved!

JP.

Ccup2
10-10-18, 12:44
I think the place you went is now called Elite Touch, but we all know it as the old Pink Spa. I was just going to post a review, as I was there yesterday. I had Nina, who is probably mid-late 30's and cute for her age. Small spinner-type. Massage was pretty decent, with the first 15 minutes done through a towel before oil was applied. There was pre-flip ST and teasing, then on flip, skills were pretty good. However, when I tried to get her to lift her shirt, she not only wanted to start negotiations, but motioned for me to get up and get my money. I refused, and negotiated to. 6 for shirt-up. I really hate the mid-HE haggling, and probably won't go back for a while. But, it was a convenient time for me and I hadn't been there in a long time so figured I'd give it another shot. I will say for those of you who like the eraser nips, she's got a set on her b-cups. Oh, and during the haggling she tried asking for. 8 just to show me the goods. I was also shorted at least 10 minutes, even with a post-pop headrub. I had a notion to make her do 10 more minutes, but I was just kinda miffed so I gave her the agreed-upon tip and left.

I haven't been to FBW in a while, either. They used to be no-haggle as well but last time I got upsell from a less-than-attractive lady so I haven't been back. Sorry if I contributed to the encouragement of their over-pricing, but you know how it is when the little head gets involved!

JP.Thanks didn't know it was pink. Did not see any sign w a name on it either. My lady had pants on there was no mention of money and paid after, she did not count it either As I hate that too.

Miketastic69
10-10-18, 19:47
Hi gents.

Been driving around Mass and adjoining states looking for the FS Holy grail. Anyone have any leads to share? I will reciprocate. Please Pm, thanks.

LuvInIt22
10-10-18, 21:55
Saw Linda for Hr. Great massage with lots of teasing. She wore a summery dress over bare legs. Skilled standard finish with my hand under dress. First visit didn't try for more. 60 + . 40. Will repeat. Stay safe and don't let the local witches getcha. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2760004.

Brad0531
10-10-18, 22:06
In Quincy for a couple days. Any decent places where I can get a line up or girls in lingiere?

Bastardale
10-11-18, 02:10
Based on some good reports here (thank you) I decided to visit Cici at 139 in Walthum. I think I may have been there before, but I don't remember for sure. This AMP is located in a small residential building. I think there are four storefronts in the building. I got a little confused because the far right space looks like an AMP, but it was closed. However, the AMP is actually on the far left of the building. I eventually figured out my mistake. Anyway.

I get inside and meet Cici. She's very, very short. Pretty face, dressed like she will be a lot of fun. I got there right on time for my appointment, but she asks if I can wait while she "finishes up" with her current customer. I said "sure, no problem. " She leads me into a room and I lay down to wait for my turn. But there were a couple of problems with this scenario: she wasn't just finishing up with the guy, she was just starting. And, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling in this place and they were right next door.

Listening to another guy get his surfboard waxed really isn't my thing, but I guess the upside was that I knew I would at least be walking out of there happy. I don't know where Cici is from originally, but the gentleman in the other room spoke her language. It seemed like they knew each other pretty well, and they seemed to have a somewhat playful relationship. However, I definitely heard her slap his hand away a few times. After a half hour, she finished the deed and poked her head in to tell me that she would be right back.

Prior to lying on the table to wait for her, I paid Cici the $60 fee for an hour massage. Right after I hear her escort the previous customer out the door, I hear another customer come in. Then another customer. I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure she put both of these guys in rooms and asked them to wait until she was finished with me. Did I mention that Cici is the only lady working? So I'm supposed to get an hour massage, she's got at least one guy waiting in the on-deck circle, and I'm getting all nervous because this is just too much pressure.

But, here's the thing. Even though I was shorted a little on time (I was cleaned-up and ready to go at 45 minutes), I had a great time. I found her to be very agreeable and easy going. I will definitely repeat, hopefully when it's not so hectic.

OlGary
10-11-18, 03:55
Based on some good reports here (thank you) I decided to visit Cici at 139 in Walthum. I think I may have been there before, but I don't remember for sure. This AMP is located in a small residential building. I think there are four storefronts in the building. I got a little confused because the far right space looks like an AMP, but it was closed. However, the AMP is actually on the far left of the building. I eventually figured out my mistake. Anyway.

I get inside and meet Cici. She's very, very short. Pretty face, dressed like she will be a lot of fun. I got there right on time for my appointment, but she asks if I can wait while she "finishes up" with her current customer. I said "sure, no problem. " She leads me into a room and I lay down to wait for my turn. But there were a couple of problems with this scenario: she wasn't just finishing up with the guy, she was just starting. And, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling in this place and they were right next door.

Listening to another guy get his surfboard waxed really isn't my thing, but I guess the upside was that I knew I would at least be walking out of there happy. I don't know where Cici is from originally, but the gentleman in the other room spoke her language. It seemed like they knew each other pretty well, and they seemed to have a somewhat playful relationship. However, I definitely heard her slap his hand away a few times. After a half hour, she finished the deed and poked her head in to tell me that she would be right back.

Prior to lying on the table to wait for her, I paid Cici the $60 fee for an hour massage. Right after I hear her escort the previous customer out the door, I hear another customer come in. Then another customer. I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure she put both of these guys in rooms and asked them to wait until she was finished with me. Did I mention that Cici is the only lady working? So I'm supposed to get an hour massage, she's got at least one guy waiting in the on-deck circle, and I'm getting all nervous because this is just too much pressure.

But, here's the thing. Even though I was shorted a little on time (I was cleaned-up and ready to go at 45 minutes), I had a great time. I found her to be very agreeable and easy going. I will definitely repeat, hopefully when it's not so hectic.Yes, CiCi (aka Midget) is very agrreable. In fact, she is a FS provider, if you are interested and willing to pay.

DannyTheMan
10-11-18, 10:54

But, here's the thing. Even though I was shorted a little on time (I was cleaned-up and ready to go at 45 minutes), I had a great time. I found her to be very agreeable and easy going. I will definitely repeat, hopefully when it's not so hectic.I can't believe you waited under those circumstances. I f'and hate when you go in and they make you wait five minutes, and it doesn't help if there is a rhytmic slapping noise coming through the wall.

Oneoh8
10-11-18, 14:19
Fellow Mongers.

Visiting this weekend and staying in Watertown. Looks like there's a place within walking distance but can't find any info on it here.

SIAM on Galen? Any 411 on that or any others would be greatly appreciated.

AmpExplorer
10-11-18, 19:40
Hi gents.

Been driving around Mass and adjoining states looking for the FS Holy grail. Anyone have any leads to share? I will reciprocate. Please Pm, thanks.You should be able to get a feel for what is here in Boston area. And you can quickly see no places are jumping out to you. There are not really any outstanding secrets being kept. It has been literally many years since quality good FS MP's.

The full course from TS to finish. RI may be your best bet. I am totally bummed out about the New England regional scene after a trip to "AMP Disney" in Orlando area. Only fair at best compared to what was there. FS can be found. Unless you have a frame of reference to gauge quality your expectations could fall short, Actual "young hot sexy early 20's ladies would "blow up" the board with multiple reports. We just do not see that very often. Maybe I am just being an old cynical fart now.

Top Floor
10-11-18, 23:21
Lameass massage from ladyboys. Not worth the time or effort to climb those stairs. Take an uber to Watertown or Waltham.

Fellow Mongers.

Visiting this weekend and staying in Watertown. Looks like there's a place within walking distance but can't find any info on it here.

SIAM on Galen? Any 411 on that or any others would be greatly appreciated.

Jrvegasfun
10-11-18, 23:57
Anyone know what happened or where crystal spa in Lexington ended up? Was there several weeks ago and some dudes in a truck were moving the front desk and shit out. Drove by last week and for lease sign up. PM is fine too.

Top Floor
10-12-18, 00:21
Muzzey Stree

Anyone know what happened or where crystal spa in Lexington ended up? Was there several weeks ago and some dudes in a truck were moving the front desk and shit out. Drove by last week and for lease sign up. PM is fine too..

Jrvegasfun
10-12-18, 08:07
Muzzey Stree

.Thanks brother. Got a st #?

Have you been to the new place yet? Same girl coco or better sticking to school st?

Oneoh8
10-12-18, 12:26
Thanks! Any hints on where to uber to?

Lameass massage from ladyboys. Not worth the time or effort to climb those stairs. Take an uber to Watertown or Waltham.

ClubBabySeals
10-12-18, 13:02
Visited HK in Brookline and drew Jenny. What an awful experience, apparently she is new at this AMP but terrible with the massage and another jackhammer he. Also, had a smokers cough which completely killed it. Jr barely got to the finish line with the limited otc.

Looks 1/10.

Massage 3/10.

Damage 6/4 as customary but definitely a waste!

OlGary
10-12-18, 21:18
Thanks! Any hints on where to uber to?For the guaranteed FS, you could go to the Waverley place (look it up on the website) or to 1 Main.

Top Floor
10-12-18, 22:05
Waverly in Watertown. South street in Waltham.

Thanks! Any hints on where to uber to?.

Top Floor
10-12-18, 23:08

Haven't been to either place in years. Not paying for poor service anymore.

Thanks brother. Got a st #?

Have you been to the new place yet? Same girl coco or better sticking to school st?

Mcfly5
10-14-18, 08:02
Based on reports here (but not enough follow up by me) I went searching for Sunshine Massage. First stop is a call to 91 Blanch. I asked If Candy is working and got "this is professional massage, why you ask for Candy". I hung up and didn't try the place. Second stop was spring st in h20 town. Got Zoe. Great massage, sign in the room says no illegal business, left unhappy. Not sure if things are different on the second visit or if anyone has had different experience? Its a shame because the massage was very good. Can anyone share the correct location of Sunshine?

Mcfly5
10-14-18, 08:06
1060 main in w'tham. Good massage from apple, standard finish, nothing else requested / offered. Nothing great but you know what you're going to get.

139 moods in w'tham. Not a massage, just a rub but girls are cute. Got Jenny the other day, . 4 for half, . 6 tip and everything off.

Nobodynose
10-14-18, 10:45
Went to check out Sunny on 62 montvale but she wasn't working so tried the other place on montvale. I think it's called Spring Spa. For you guys that like small and thin, there is a very attractive girl there. Weighs 90 pounds tops.

She speaks good English and is friendly but just a touch of arrogance. I gave her standard. 4. Decent massage and HE. She did nothing special. No fake moans or "yes babys".

I feel options could be available for a price. Just a gut feeling.

Also there is a heavy girl at 62 montvale. Has anyone indulged?Stopped by this weekend at 62 G Montvale above DDonuts.

Got Yoyo who is not a spinner but I wouldn't call heavy either, but maybe by Asian standards.

Attractive enough. Handed house fee and she leaves but while just before getting on the table she comes in, just in time to see my naked butt, which is actually what I prefer since I don't like waiting around. English not great but ok. Asked for medium soft. Usual start with massage with towel covering. After the warm up, she lowers the towel to work on the back, and butt. She does tend to use more oil than most but I thinks it is quite sensual, especially on the arms, almost like a foreshadow of things to come (see what I did there.) she did that thing where she leans foreword while standing at my head so that her belly is touching the top of my head. Hot towel clean up then extended light / feather touch all around. I much prefer when they use a little baby powder since it makes for a much smoother and sexier feel. She didn't have any I guess, although last time I was here the last girls did. Flip then more oil down there. Took it nice and slow examining the family jewels. Another hot towel treatment and scalp massage to round out the hour.

Total damage 60/40.

NewOld
10-14-18, 16:43
Yeah, they all have that sign.

Based on reports here (but not enough follow up by me) I went searching for Sunshine Massage. First stop is a call to 91 Blanch. I asked If Candy is working and got "this is professional massage, why you ask for Candy". I hung up and didn't try the place. Second stop was spring st in h20 town. Got Zoe. Great massage, sign in the room says no illegal business, left unhappy. Not sure if things are different on the second visit or if anyone has had different experience? Its a shame because the massage was very good. Can anyone share the correct location of Sunshine?

SlowMo
10-14-18, 16:44
They moved to 14 B muzzey, the room is a little smaller, nice decor, nice parking as well. Coco and sunny still.Anyone knows if Crystal is still operational in their central Lex location? Twice I tried to check it out in early evening and there was no light at #14 and front door was locked. Their old phone number doesn't work either. Couldn't locate a sign anywhere on the building.

Top Floor
10-14-18, 19:17
I've been to sunshine on spring st a few times. Always legit but they tease a lot. It is a great massage. If you're on Blanchard again stop by 258. Her name is Amy. She keeps the open sign off so you might have to call her first. Don't bother with sunflower in belmont. Strictly legit but another place that teases a lot. Try 2464 mass ave in camb. Not sure if candy is there but its called sunshine or sunrise.

Mcfly5
10-14-18, 19:33
I've been to sunshine on spring st a few times. Always legit but they tease a lot. It is a great massage. If you're on Blanchard again stop by 258. Her name is Amy. She keeps the open sign off so you might have to call her first. Don't bother with sunflower in belmont. Strictly legit but another place that teases a lot. Try 2464 mass ave in camb. Not sure if candy is there but its called sunshine or sunrise.You are the man! Thank you for all the helpful info.

CyJim666
10-15-18, 01:02
Looking for best deep tissue massage.Fong is probably the best, but "NO EXTRAS".

CyJim666
10-15-18, 01:26
Anyone know what happened or where crystal spa in Lexington ended up? Was there several weeks ago and some dudes in a truck were moving the front desk and shit out. Drove by last week and for lease sign up. PM is fine too.Crystal Spa.

857-243-3040.

14 B Muzzey St.

Lexington, MA, 02421.

Samuel05
10-15-18, 10:39
I've been to sunshine on spring st a few times. Always legit but they tease a lot. It is a great massage. If you're on Blanchard again stop by 258. Her name is Amy. She keeps the open sign off so you might have to call her first. Don't bother with sunflower in belmont. Strictly legit but another place that teases a lot. Try 2464 mass ave in camb. Not sure if candy is there but its called sunshine or sunrise.Sunshine is now Sunrise. Got the full hour with no hassle. Massage was OK. She offered the extras without asking, but perhaps she was led to believe they were desired, you know the meaning. Said her BJ was the best intown. Couldn't get a straight answer about bare or Saran Wrap. Had a moderate upsell for nude with touching. Settled for standard but got top and bottom down with touching. Overall worth a repeat. Showed maturity in looks, yet was hot. Slim, cute, passable English.

BiggaDick
10-16-18, 10:44
Is there a Susan at 2464. I remember her from Belmont. I think I will visit. Any advice appreciated.

Sunshine is now Sunrise. Got the full hour with no hassle. Massage was OK. She offered the extras without asking, but perhaps she was led to believe they were desired, you know the meaning. Said her BJ was the best intown. Couldn't get a straight answer about bare or Saran Wrap. Had a moderate upsell for nude with touching. Settled for standard but got top and bottom down with touching. Overall worth a repeat. Showed maturity in looks, yet was hot. Slim, cute, passable English.

Mparkway70
10-16-18, 17:12
Lisa has been reviewed often but thought I'd add my two cents since I discovered her this year. While she's got some miles on her, she is a very nice lady. She provides an uninhabited environment. Her specialty is a nice rub from behind and below while you are on all fours. She recently moved down the hall but is still on 4. She's my choice when the mood calls for a slow soft rub with her trademark finish. Obviously hotter more extensive service out there but she has her place in this potpourri of pleasure.

Top Floor
10-16-18, 18:11
Susan from the place on Blanchard Rd? First floor at 2464. PM me.

Is there a Susan at 2464. I remember her from Belmont. I think I will visit. Any advice appreciated..

OlGary
10-16-18, 22:39
Went to Muzzey, hoping to see my old friends. Too bad, they are not there anymore. Drew not a bad looking woman (probably, 6 by AMP standards) in her mid-30's (most likely, early-to-mid 40's, given that she is Chinese), named Helen. She was "only massage" for a couple of minutes, but then agreed to get naked, but wanted 1. 0 for that. It was quite late and I didn't feel like going elsewhere, so I agreed. I apologize to Negsiro for being such a "gullible idiot inflator". She has nice soft Cs, so I knew she is a real woman. It's a lot these days when post-op trannies don't feel obliged to declare that they not always were females. Wanted to eat her a bit, and she was OK with that, but the smell down there was literally breathtaking (in a bad way! So I didn't dig in. We played for some time, she extracted bodily fluids from me, and that was it. No chance of FS (I tried), and she asked for money upfront. Given all that, together with a complete lack of the enthusiasm from the provider, I am not returning any time soon.

MassageMama
10-17-18, 11:53
Passed tui Na on route 9 in Framingham as I have for years. Decided to visit just to check it out since I haven't seen any reviews here recently. Back entrance good privacy. Second floor an attractive mid 40's provider. I would consider returning if I knew what kind of action is available. If any of you have had experience there and it's good enough to PM me please do!

Colours
10-17-18, 18:56
Went to Muzzey, hoping to see my old friends. Too bad, they are not there anymore. Drew not a bad looking woman (probably, 6 by AMP standards) in her mid-30's (most likely, early-to-mid 40's, given that she is Chinese), named Helen. She was "only massage" for a couple of minutes, but then agreed to get naked, but wanted 1. 0 for that. It was quite late and I didn't feel like going elsewhere, so I agreed. I apologize to Negsiro for being such a "gullible idiot inflator". She has nice soft Cs, so I knew she is a real woman. It's a lot these days when post-op trannies don't feel obliged to declare that they not always were females. Wanted to eat her a bit, and she was OK with that, but the smell down there was literally breathtaking (in a bad way! So I didn't dig in. We played for some time, she extracted bodily fluids from me, and that was it. No chance of FS (I tried), and she asked for money upfront. Given all that, together with a complete lack of the enthusiasm from the provider, I am not returning any time soon.If the smell down there is so bad would you even risk it even with a rubber?

Tpl66
10-17-18, 19:09
2 trips to the spot at 1908 in Brookline recently both visits at 9 pm.

First visit:

Called ahead asked for 1 hour appt they said come by in 20 min.

Very low key front room and relaxed atmosphere.

Was greeted by the woman who did my massage (first time so didn't know you could pick differnt ones).

I can't really remember her name and her looks were very standard for AAMP.

Pretty asian, in great shape probably about late 20's maybe 30 - this one was very friendly but barely any english (expected).

Went to the room and gave the $60 house / 1 hr. She said to get undressed on the table.

I got on table naked face down no towel, she came back and had no objections at all and got to work.

Very good and standard medium massage. Little bit of small talk mostly.

"what you do for work" etc and just a lot of "good? Good for you?" to make sure I'm ok.

She did the move of slightly grazing the boys, then a bit more, a bit more to make sure I'm cool with it.

Then eventually rubbing the boys and teasing.

Finally on the flip there was no negotiation or anything just went straight to a standard HE.

2 hands and attention to the boys was great experience.

Followed by cleaning me up and head rub gave tip of. 4 (I think that's the correct way to do it).

Gave me very affectionate hugs and treatment on the way out which is a nice touch $ 0 all said and done.

Very impressed by that so I came back about a month later.

2nd visit:

Same deal called ahead around 830/9 pm said come by in 20 min.

Greeted by a different woman this time.

I would say about late 30's a little thick but definitely works out and has that fit body, also pretty and very clean / fresh.

She was not very friendly at the start and I was kind of worried but chalked it up to bad english.

She asked if I'd been before I told her yes she seemed to not really believe but my fault for not remembering name last time.

Gave the house $ for 1 hour she said get undressed and on table.

I got on table naked face down, no towel, she came back got started.

Told her to do a harder massage and she said ok.

This woman had even better massage skills than 1st visit.

I would compare it to normal lmt visits I've had in quality.

Between 1st /2nd visits I'd seen advice about lightly grazing the calves during massage.

So I started this with super light grazing, worked up to little caressing just of the calves.

She laughed just a bit but was more than ok with it. Did it again after she switched sides.

Eventually she did a bit of small talk and seemed more friendly now.

Towards the middle she began to tease the boys and worked up to full on massage of that region.

She really knew what she was doing here. Eventually asked me to flip.

After some more massaging she grabbed him a bit and said "is ok?

I started some otc roaming and she kind of guided me to utc.

Then stopped and said "you give tip? How much?

I had run into some $ that day so felt like being generous.

I said I'd be tipping $ 0 she said what you want.

I didn't want BJ or FS so not sure if available but I'd think so.

I asked her for some very specific things along with my HE she said ok.

Had her in just panties, very fit and perky b's w erasers.

I hadn't had any release for a full week because I was busy.

So at the end of HE made a huge shot.

"wow it a lot! You like supa man!

Then she said no be nervous we closed now no one here after clean up.

She was really nice now (money will do that) and ask if I like to smoke weed ha.

Ended with long affectionate hugs and all that "you come back again baby" stuff.

Which I really like at the end.

Hoping to get a 3rd soon.

SirPsychoSexy
10-17-18, 19:11
There's a place I like to frequent on Newport for some quick relief. My provider is really good at what she does and when she's done, she always comments on the quantity of seed left in the cover. She likes to hold it up and show me like a trophy LOL. A few years ago, I had a vasectomy and ever since then, my loads are huge! Like 3 times the amount from before. Makes a standard HJ kinda funny. Lots of leaning back, dodging, and oohs and ahhhs. Anybody else have this odd side effect from a vasectomy?

SPS.

Danny777
10-17-18, 19:15
Hello All!! Does anyone know where this girl went to? Apparently she doesn't work here anymore.

M Scores Easy
10-18-18, 07:48
I haven't had a vasectomy, but I do have this condition. (shooting ropes). Especially after a long tease!

The best when a girl gets some on her face or clothes (I always give the warning), and they don't miss a beat finishing you off. They laugh about it at the end. A couple even liked it on the face.

Those are thoroughbred providers. Angels!

There's a place I like to frequent on Newport for some quick relief. My provider is really good at what she does and when she's done, she always comments on the quantity of seed left in the cover. She likes to hold it up and show me like a trophy LOL. A few years ago, I had a vasectomy and ever since then, my loads are huge! Like 3 times the amount from before. Makes a standard HJ kinda funny. Lots of leaning back, dodging, and oohs and ahhhs. Anybody else have this odd side effect from a vasectomy?

SPS.

Virgil Dan
10-18-18, 09:29
Tried this place after seeing new ads in cityxguide. They've definitely upgraded the providers. Was greeted by a cutie and the masseuse was cute as well. Young, thin and well-built. Nice time and good release with limited otc roaming. 70/40.

Dan.

DasTurkey
10-18-18, 15:29
Passed tui Na on route 9 in Framingham as I have for years. Decided to visit just to check it out since I haven't seen any reviews here recently. Back entrance good privacy. Second floor an attractive mid 40's provider. I would consider returning if I knew what kind of action is available. If any of you have had experience there and it's good enough to PM me please do!How was your visit? This place is relatively close to where I am.

RoughThat
10-18-18, 15:33
I haven't had a vasectomy, but I do have this condition. (shooting ropes). Especially after a long tease!

The best when a girl gets some on her face or clothes (I always give the warning), and they don't miss a beat finishing you off. They laugh about it at the end. A couple even liked it on the face.

Those are thoroughbred providers. Angels!Same. I have to agree here. Sometimes I use it in my favor LOL.

RT.

TakeMyBigOne
10-18-18, 16:14
Hello All!! Does anyone know where this girl went to? Apparently she doesn't work here anymore.I am also wondering where Niko went. I speak Chinese and I spoke with her once. She told me about wanting her own place up north for massages but then it didn't work out because the place got raided once. Then we were going to add each other on wechat but I never accepted it and it expired. Now I'm trying to look for her too.

Aimstraight
10-18-18, 21:31
I saw their ad too and decided to pay them a visit one night. Greeted by Linda. Older mamasan type and seemed like she was the only one working there. Used way too much oil and massage was more of a pounding type. It seemed like she was hitting my back instead of massaging it. I tried to move the towel a couple of times but she kept putting it back. No tease before flip and no hint of anything else. Cleanup was barely passable and my clothes sticked to my body a little when I got dressed. Costs were 60+10 and I might return for a different provider.

We must have gone at different times. Who did you get?

Tried this place after seeing new ads in cityxguide. They've definitely upgraded the providers. Was greeted by a cutie and the masseuse was cute as well. Young, thin and well-built. Nice time and good release with limited otc roaming. 70/40.

Dan.

Nimbus22
10-19-18, 09:32
Just your average rub and tug. Older woman not attractive but very nice. I just wanted a brief relaxing moment and a release so I said F it. Did the half for 40. OTC roaming high and low she gave me a peak of a shaved kitty but said no touch. Nice HJ slow and relaxing. Probably won't repeat. 40/40.

Samuel05
10-19-18, 10:05
Sunshine is now Sunrise. Got the full hour with no hassle. Massage was OK. She offered the extras without asking, but perhaps she was led to believe they were desired, you know the meaning. Said her BJ was the best intown. Couldn't get a straight answer about bare or Saran Wrap. Had a moderate upsell for nude with touching. Settled for standard but got top and bottom down with touching. Overall worth a repeat. Showed maturity in looks, yet was hot. Slim, cute, passable English.Sorry, may have misled the forum. Was referring to the place on Mass Ave. Still using the old b-cards but with crossed out info. Same place that others have commented about being closed but receiving texts from the lady providing a no quit menu except FS. Apologies.

Regnet Exitium
10-19-18, 11:12
Has anyone been to Sunshine recently in Nor?

I haven't been in the AMP for a while now but would like a nice rub and tease. Is standard rate for a half hr, with some roaming and hand release still 40+40? Can I get away with 40+20? Seeing as how the half hr is truly only 20-25 minutes.

Finder117
10-19-18, 15:41
Looking for best deep tissue massage.The best massage in terms of quality I've gotten was Anna (Annie? Anne?) at Blossom in Wey. It's right on the main drag but it's pretty great. Up top roam, otc roam down bottom.

Aardvarks
10-19-18, 16:32
Stopped by Waverly late afternoon on Friday. Place was dead. Drew Wei Wei 5' reasonably attractive provider. Only issue was I could tell she smokes. Did 25 minutes of massage and opted for safe conversational rinish. Saran Wrap was a little rough so had her manually perform Russian finish. Took it like a champ. 5/8 damage.

Bosjim
10-19-18, 17:23
Wellness is a legit place. Might have extras after time.

Not sure on the other.I travel through that end of Quincy and love the idea of getting a pretty young thing that isn't jaded. Tried two different providers, multiple visits, etc. Each was happy to do a feather light touch massage, but all advances politely rebuffed. When I got too forward she shut it down and ended it. Felt bad, but still looking for a pyt that's willing to be naughty "just with me" LOL.

Mmaddmann
10-19-18, 20:59
Is Cici an actual midget (I. E. , a dwarf- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism), or just very short? Midgets / dwarfs have unique body proportions that I do not find attractive. Very short women on the other hand are attractive to me.

Yes, CiCi (aka Midget) is very agrreable. In fact, she is a FS provider, if you are interested and willing to pay.

OlGary
10-19-18, 21:26
Stopped by Waverly late afternoon on Friday. Place was dead. Drew Wei Wei 5' reasonably attractive provider. Only issue was I could tell she smokes. Did 25 minutes of massage and opted for safe conversational rinish. Saran Wrap was a little rough so had her manually perform Russian finish. Took it like a champ. 5/8 damage.Was it Waverly or 1 Main? I am asking because she was at 1 Main for many months now (but these 2 places are directly connected). Did you tell WeiWei that smoking is bad for her? LOL! In case you didn't know that, WeiWei is one of a few providers left who would let you go bare with her and finish inside. She would want at least 1. 4 (on top of the house fee) for this.

Katokay
10-19-18, 23:01
Is Cici an actual midget (I. E. , a dwarf- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism), or just very short? Midgets / dwarfs have unique body proportions that I do not find attractive. Very short women on the other hand are attractive to me.My vote is midget. Only upside is my cock looks like long dong silvers in her midget hand.

Scraggy
10-20-18, 09:23
This thread has gotten me all confused. Simple quesiton: which is a better target 223 or 213 ? If 213, is there a sign or a particular name / floor number?

Thanks.

Scraggy.

I'm guessing my review is what you were referring to. Definitely sounds like you missed 223, as they are not run by a male. But there are several AMPs on that strip.

223 is a two-woman operation. Have to be let in by mamasan, who's probably only early 40's at most. I'd recommend next time you're in the area. Look above the 'Cake House'.

RT.

Aardvarks
10-20-18, 15:08
Was it Waverly or 1 Main? I am asking because she was at 1 Main for many months now (but these 2 places are directly connected). Did you tell WeiWei that smoking is bad for her? LOL! In case you didn't know that, WeiWei is one of a few providers left who would let you go bare with her and finish inside. She would want at least 1. 4 (on top of the house fee) for this.Definitely Waverly. I did tell her smoking some things are good and others are bad. But she doesn't seem 100% fluent in English. Interesting about the bare option. May have to try that next time!

VilunyaChert
10-20-18, 16:40
Is Cici an actual midget (I. E. , a dwarf- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfism), or just very short? Midgets / dwarfs have unique body proportions that I do not find attractive. Very short women on the other hand are attractive to me.She doesn't have any sign of dwarfism. To me she looks perfectly in proportion, just short.

WheresTheAmp
10-20-18, 17:08
Hit Anan spa twice in the last month. First visit was ok, older woman decent massage. Standard finish. Would repeat in a pinch, which their are many of because of the lack of options. Hit Zen spa hoping for a good massage because my neck has been bothering me and got Amy. She is ok. Seems Linda is the fan favorite at this place. Good massage standard finish, kind of a jackhammer until I told her to slow down. Back to Anan spa where I kind of lucked out. Walked into find Jenny who I guess is up in Waltham but was filling in for the day. I'm pretty sure she used to work at one of the local AAMP's. She is not the prettiest but by AMPs in this area she is a gem. Their are extras on the table but I didn't bring the appropriate funds. She was asking a bit much but if I had it I probably would've bit. Too bad she's up in Waltham the majority of the time because it is kind of a boot for me.

Also found another add for a local AAMP I was thinking about giving a whirl. Last minute I didn't have many options but when I looked up the number on a popular search engine it brought me to an article on this website from Cincinnati claiming someone had called that same number and drove by a bunch of federal agents just outside the parking lot. Couldve been a coincidence but either way the visit would probably not be worth it. I can't find the add today but never hurts to do a little research. Review popped right up with the number. Stay safe.

WalterMitty
10-21-18, 05:54
I saw an ad on cityxguide for an AMP in Cohasset. The ad looked to good to be true but I knew I would be in the area so.

I went there. Parking was plentiful in a back lot and the place is located in a office building. The ad stated they opened at noon.

On Sunday (last). I got there at 1230 pm, tried the door and bell, got nothing. Walking back to my truck I noticed an asian woman driving.

Into the almost vacant parking lot so I waited in my truck. She was older, skin tight yoga pants but a face that would scare a rottweiler off.

A meatwagon. She came right back out, got in her car and left. I'm thinking maybe she woke up whomever was in there and she might be the owner / mamasan.

So I called the number and a woman with pretty good english answered. I said I'm ten minutes out and she said good, you come now.

5 minutes later the same car and woman reappeared and went back in. So I passed and went to 59 Cod, got Selena and had a nice massage, tease, and he with only otc roaming.

Here's the ad of the Cohasset place. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-body-rubs-new-girls-every-week-781-824-0376-12465417.

Ccup2
10-21-18, 08:31
I saw an ad on cityxguide for an AMP in Cohasset. The ad looked to good to be true but I knew I would be in the area so.

I went there. Parking was plentiful in a back lot and the place is located in a office building. The ad stated they opened at noon.

On Sunday (last). I got there at 1230 pm, tried the door and bell, got nothing. Walking back to my truck I noticed an asian woman driving.

Into the almost vacant parking lot so I waited in my truck. She was older, skin tight yoga pants but a face that would scare a rottweiler off.

A meatwagon. She came right back out, got in her car and left. I'm thinking maybe she woke up whomever was in there and she might be the owner / mamasan.

So I called the number and a woman with pretty good english answered. I said I'm ten minutes out and she said good, you come now.

5 minutes later the same car and woman reappeared and went back in. So I passed and went to 59 Cod, got Selena and had a nice massage, tease, and he with only otc roaming.

Here's the ad of the Cohasset place. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-body-rubs-new-girls-every-week-781-824-0376-12465417.Well the ad was truthful. It said pure and sexual asian body. No mention of her face. LOL.

Annderson
10-21-18, 09:14
Wanted to try something different so hit this place. Place was ok 2 girls their one was late 40's maybe a 5 in looks. Then their was the girl I got, I think her name was Cindy or Cici. She was early 40's on the skinny side and she was about 6. Rub was decent and tease was very sensual. She let me pull her top down and play with her small eraser nipples. I think more may be on the table with repeated visits. Damage was 60/60. I gave her 60 because we went 10 min over and she never tried to rush me. OverAll visit 8. Looks 6, massage 5, tease 8, finish 8.This is a very good place if you become a regular. I have been going here for quite a while Nancy runs the place and has mostly Milfs. Once they get to know you They can be a lot of fun when they closed the door tight. Of course generosity helps!

DaytonNew
10-21-18, 09:20
I'm visiting soon Boston. Seems that AMP are hit and miss in the city without good FS. I would be surfing from back bay to Chinatown and financial District down to south waterfront. Of course, FS with hotties would be wonderful but sounds like not realistic. A great BJ by a good looking one would be fine. Any recs? Please PM or reply.

Stay safe.

Annderson
10-21-18, 09:22
It's been my spot for a while now. I've been generous and have had success with some but not the one I really wanted.

I heard Oval was good. Looking for attractive MILF who will keep the change.You will not get full service here. But you will get close. Do you bring supplies?

Psalyer
10-21-18, 12:56
Yes, CiCi (aka Midget) is very agrreable. In fact, she is a FS provider, if you are interested and willing to pay.What does she typically want for FS? PM me if needed.

Katokay
10-21-18, 13:46
She doesn't have any sign of dwarfism. To me she looks perfectly in proportion, just short.Clearly her short Tyrannosaurus Rex arms make her a dwarf. I'll bring lab coat and ruler on next visit.

Trickster666
10-21-18, 15:39
What does she typically want for FS? PM me if needed.She FSed me for 1. 3 but it was awhile ago.

Annderson
10-21-18, 15:58
You will not get full service here. But you will get close. Do you bring supplies?I sent you a PM but your mailbox is full.

Annderson
10-21-18, 17:51
It's been my spot for a while now. I've been generous and have had success with some but not the one I really wanted.

I heard Oval was good. Looking for attractive MILF who will keep the change.Sent you APM. Your mailbox is full.

Appollo101
10-21-18, 19:59
Thinking of trying something new, is it worth the ride vs grandma in Qtown etc?Have been there for a few months but but everytime I have been there I left happy. Been there more than a few times. Always ask for a line up and don't be afraid to dip if you don't like your draw. You can always go back in a hour.

ChellickG
10-22-18, 08:21
Has anyone been to Sunshine recently in Nor?

I haven't been in the AMP for a while now but would like a nice rub and tease. Is standard rate for a half hr, with some roaming and hand release still 40+40? Can I get away with 40+20? Seeing as how the half hr is truly only 20-25 minutes.I'd still give the a 40 dollar tip. They do good work and I always leave satisfied.

PortNoy69
10-22-18, 10:24
Drew Cici, late 30's decent body. Lousy massage and walked on my back, not good either; felt more like an Indian burn.

She offered Russian for 100, declined. Offered BJ for 100,countered with 80 and that worked for her.

Pro- BBBJ.

Con-prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.

Troutman
10-22-18, 12:12
...prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.Thanks for the laugh!

HomerSpinSome
10-22-18, 13:10
Clearly her short Tyrannosaurus Rex arms make her a dwarf. I'll bring lab coat and ruler on next visit.The earlier poster is correct -- she is well proportioned but very, very short. Her arms may be short--dunno, never noticed 'cause I don't look much at women's arms I guess--but she doesn't have any of that dwarfism look. In fact, after all the talk about midgets here, I was surprised when I met her. I expected her to look less "normal. ".

Pens365
10-22-18, 15:38
Tried the new place in Watertown. I would not recommend it. It is run by a couple of mid 30's girls. Both are not very attractive, lots of upselling for mediocre service. I got a boring massage then a nude HJ. She wanted. 8, I paid. 6 because its all I brought in with me. On the way out I recognized the other girl from her previous location, I'll just say I'm glad I didn't get her.

Its a shame because the location is really nice inside.

6 - 60 minutes.

45 - 30 minutes.

VilunyaChert
10-22-18, 15:57
Con-prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.I've heard complaints about the taste of rubbers, but the taste of hand sanitizer must be ten times as bad.

Mparkway70
10-22-18, 16:26
Drew Cici, late 30's decent body. Lousy massage and walked on my back, not good either; felt more like an Indian burn.

She offered Russian for 100, declined. Offered BJ for 100,countered with 80 and that worked for her.

Pro- BBBJ.

Con-prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.Reminds me of this Russian escort I saw back in the day. After FS, she would remove the cover, douse a paper towel in rubbing alcohol and clean Jr. Nice girl thought she was doing me a favor. The first time she did it, the alcohol got in my pee hole. I almost died. The next time, I took the towel from her and pretended to do it myself. While it was painful, she was worth it.

HomerSpinSome
10-23-18, 10:46
Reminds me of this Russian escort I saw back in the day. After FS, she would remove the cover, douse a paper towel in rubbing alcohol and clean Jr. Nice girl thought she was doing me a favor. The first time she did it, the alcohol got in my pee hole. I almost died. The next time, I took the towel from her and pretended to do it myself. While it was painful, she was worth it.The things we do for love.

Johnson686
10-23-18, 14:32

Pro- BBBJ.

Con-prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.Based on this post, I paid this place a visit. Didn't get a name but the girl was young, thin and beautiful. Massage was actually very good. She worked out a lot of the tension in my shoulders and back. On the flip, massaged my legs and asked if HJ was ok with a hand motion. I asked if a BJ was available and she insisted on a tip of. 1 and wouldn't budge, I couldn't gets her down to. 8. I opted for a standard ending for which she wanted. 6 with OTC roaming. That's more than I wanted to pay but the massage was good and she looked really good so I agreed. Finish was ok but I took longer than normal, as is usual if I'm at a new place. At one point I caught her looking annoyed that it was taking so long, so that was a turnoff. After the HJ I got some more massage of my hands and face. The only downside was that she used lotion on my face and I left there smelling of it.

Total damage. 6 + . 6, I probably will return, she might even be worth the. 1 for a BJ with that beautiful face.

Aardvarks
10-23-18, 17:32
The earlier poster is correct -- she is well proportioned but very, very short. Her arms may be short--dunno, never noticed 'cause I don't look much at women's arms I guess--but she doesn't have any of that dwarfism look. In fact, after all the talk about midgets here, I was surprised when I met her. I expected her to look less "normal. ".See her a few times. It gets really good. You can spin her around quite easily.

Dboy111
10-23-18, 19:08
What's up guys! I'm looking for the best Asian massage parlors around. I plan on going this week. Could you give me some places that give a nice massage with attractive Asian women. Nice round butts and busty d cups. The best place you've ever been too based on looks and massage service. Reply to this with some of the best places you've been too. Sick of seeing these negative depressing reviews. Let's hear some good places and I'll return the favor!

OlmanDriver
10-24-18, 12:01
Reminds me of this Russian escort I saw back in the day. After FS, she would remove the cover, douse a paper towel in rubbing alcohol and clean Jr. Nice girl thought she was doing me a favor. The first time she did it, the alcohol got in my pee hole. I almost died. The next time, I took the towel from her and pretended to do it myself. While it was painful, she was worth it.Yesterday morning at my UTR place in Peabody after a long session of sitting on my face this little spinner reached over and sprayed herself with the alcohol spritzer instead of the water spray. She was jumping around the room like a kangaroo. I wanted to laugh but had to force sympathy to keep in her good graces.

Member #6443
10-24-18, 13:08
Sup doggos, just paying my monthly rent here and dishing out whatever intel I have.

Visited 139 Mxxxy Street today. Have seen the girl before I think at Sunshine (mass ave) - cute bubbly 90 lb. Chinese spinner. Def my type.

Experience was rushed but no haggling which was nice. Got right to biz in the first minute and had a nice soft yet firm hand.

Typical finish, lacked funds today, but methinks there is much more fun to be had.

Finished by jumping on top of me and maintaining eye contact while she did the deed. Very sensual. Which I love.

Great attitude, bubbly, just very rushed.

Anan in Q is still one of my favorites. My fifth visit here, only 1 out of 5 has been lackluster (chubby, annoying, haggler, goofy).

Got a really young and cute, yet nervous, girl with a pretty face here. Little shorty. Didn't catch her name but this place is still great for an afternoon drop-in.

1060 - did a drop-in. What a shit-show. Can't get their act together, yelling at each other, had a monger on speakerphone. Was a buzzkill so I bounced.

Rose aroma. Went here feeling frisky. Two girls on the couch, one was really mature-hot and fit, probably late 30's and gave me that "look".

But alas, I drew the chubbier one. She still had nice c cups with little erasers.

Apparently anything goes with this one, so I chose a nice face sitting session with hand work.

Wasn't the best choice. The aroma wasn't very "Rosy" to say the least.

40 + 80.

Sunshine mass ave. Now you have to call? Damn. I miss this place's convenience and total anonymity I used to be able to just drop in with plenty of parking out front.

Those were the days.

Also I dropped in Waverly. Can't believe you guys can get passed that backed-up sewer smell.

And main street h2o is shady as f**k, those girls creep me out for some reason.

Ugh. Starting to get a bit cynical! I will continue to keep digging for gold.

C-town above the cake shop is next up in my queue, as well as Chi BWorks & Coddington Q.

PoorBill
10-24-18, 14:14
Sent you APM. Your mailbox is full.OK I clean some out thank you.

SirPsychoSexy
10-24-18, 19:14
Hi All, I'll be in Chinatown most of the day tomorrow. I'll have about an hour of free time, late in the morning, that I'd like to use "wisely".

Looking for something other than HJ. BBBJ would hit the spot. Any recommendations? PMs appreciated.

SPS.

OlGary
10-24-18, 21:04
Sup doggos, just paying my monthly rent here and dishing out whatever intel I have.

Visited 139 Mxxxy Street today. Have seen the girl before I think at Sunshine (mass ave) - cute bubbly 90 lb. Chinese spinner. Def my type.

Experience was rushed but no haggling which was nice. Got right to biz in the first minute and had a nice soft yet firm hand.

Typical finish, lacked funds today, but methinks there is much more fun to be had.

Finished by jumping on top of me and maintaining eye contact while she did the deed. Very sensual. Which I love.

Great attitude, bubbly, just very rushed.

Anan in Q is still one of my favorites. My fifth visit here, only 1 out of 5 has been lackluster (chubby, annoying, haggler, goofy).

Got a really young and cute, yet nervous, girl with a pretty face here. Little shorty. Didn't catch her name but this place is still great for an afternoon drop-in.

1060 - did a drop-in. What a shit-show. Can't get their act together, yelling at each other, had a monger on speakerphone. Was a buzzkill so I bounced.

Rose aroma. Went here feeling frisky. Two girls on the couch, one was really mature-hot and fit, probably late 30's and gave me that "look".

But alas, I drew the chubbier one. She still had nice c cups with little erasers.

Apparently anything goes with this one, so I chose a nice face sitting session with hand work.

Wasn't the best choice. The aroma wasn't very "Rosy" to say the least.

40 + 80.

Sunshine mass ave. Now you have to call? Damn. I miss this place's convenience and total anonymity I used to be able to just drop in with plenty of parking out front.

Those were the days.

Also I dropped in Waverly. Can't believe you guys can get passed that backed-up sewer smell.

And main street h2o is shady as f**k, those girls creep me out for some reason.

Ugh. Starting to get a bit cynical! I will continue to keep digging for gold.

C-town above the cake shop is next up in my queue, as well as Chi BWorks & Coddington Q.Great post, very informative. Now, you need to visit Linden to check out the t-girl.

PadMe5
10-25-18, 00:59
1060 - did a drop-in. What a shit-show. Can't get their act together, yelling at each other, had a monger on speakerphone. Was a buzzkill so I bounced.Never had that experience at 1060, part of why I liked it. Would be surprised if this was any more than chatting down the hall. Just a standard place, if that's a negative to anyone, but they work normal hours, give a halfway decent massage, and seem to be nice people.

Maybe things have changed recently?

Member #6443
10-25-18, 10:59
Never had that experience at 1060, part of why I liked it. Would be surprised if this was any more than chatting down the hall. Just a standard place, if that's a negative to anyone, but they work normal hours, give a halfway decent massage, and seem to be nice people.

Maybe things have changed recently?Noted. I'll give them another shot.

Dennis3
10-25-18, 19:28
Great post, very informative. Now, you need to visit Linden to check out the t-girl.Is this in Waltham? Rosa Massage.

OlGary
10-25-18, 22:06
Is this in Waltham? Rosa Massage.That's 986 in Waltham. A reliable handshake place with occasional, very unreliable FS (avalaible to a selective few).

OlGary
10-25-18, 22:09
Is this in Waltham? Rosa Massage.Rosa massage is also in Waltham but on Newton St. Also a handshake place.

BarebackCowboy
10-26-18, 11:43
Hi all, I know this is my first post but I'm a long time lurker and this site has been extremely valuable to me so I'd like to first say thank you for that! Now, what the hell happened to this place?! When they were at pond st location it was actually very good. Not also the best looking but always great service at a decent price. But since they moved to the Holbrook line this place has been a no go for me after 2 very bad visits from old ugly providers. What changed besides the location?

BarebackCowboy
10-26-18, 12:01
This place went down hill fast once they moved from pond location to across from cvs. What happened?Providers got very ugly, the one I got had black teeth and I used to get BBBJ here and now it's HJ only. I also have info on a few places in Quincy which mirror some reports here but if anyone wants to trade. Feel free to inbox me.

DontFailMeNow
10-26-18, 12:14
This thread has gotten me all confused. Simple quesiton: which is a better target 223 or 213 ? If 213, is there a sign or a particular name / floor number?

Thanks.

Scraggy.It's been made clear. You're looking for 223. That's the only location down that end of Harrison you want to visit.

Zealot123
10-26-18, 16:46
Typically roam around quincy area. Are there any late night parlors or Aamp that are open past 11 pm. I know the norm in the area is really 10 pm for most places and oval can be later sometimes.

Any intel on late night happiness?

CamelToe Guy
10-26-18, 20:17
It's been reported before but my first time. Walk-in, 3rd floor side entrance. Yo-Yo, nice lady, nice body, BBBJ finished w / HJ. Damage was. 40 and $. I didn't negotiate. There was full access up and below, I could have licked the kitty but there was a slight odor, just enough to keep the mouth away. Room was private, walls go all the way up and door. I would repeat.

FS is on the table I believe. Maybe next time.

Top Floor
10-27-18, 00:09
I stopped by a few weeks ago. Only 1 girl working. Midway thru the session another monger came in. She placed him in another room. Comes back in and rushes through everything and shorts me 20 minutes. So I shorted her tip. She wasn't happy and I didn't care. I won't be going back.

It's been reported before but my first time. Walk-in, 3rd floor side entrance. Yo-Yo, nice lady, nice body, BBBJ finished w / HJ. Damage was. 40 and $. I didn't negotiate. There was full access up and below, I could have licked the kitty but there was a slight odor, just enough to keep the mouth away. Room was private, walls go all the way up and door. I would repeat.

FS is on the table I believe. Maybe next time.

Scraggy
10-27-18, 08:28
Noted. I'll give them another shot.Perfect description of 1060 -"normal". Reliable, pleasant limited menu. The AAA team. Angela, Apple, Alla. All reasonably attractive, pleasant and better than many out there.

SlowMo
10-27-18, 10:13
Perfect description of 1060 -"normal". Reliable, pleasant limited menu. The AAA team. Angela, Apple, Alla. All reasonably attractive, pleasant and better than many out there.Small nit pick: I believe the third one is "Ella". Otherwise, totally agree with the description.

SM.

Motoman36
10-27-18, 10:47
New ad in Cityx shows a new AAMP in Salem, MA. Enticing bold ad, number ends in 0928. Location near downtown in newer large apartment complex with plenty of parking. I am a little suspicious of LE so have not gone yet.

Motoman36
10-27-18, 11:53
New ad in Cityx shows a new AAMP in Salem, MA. Enticing bold ad, number ends in 0928. Location near downtown in newer large apartment complex with plenty of parking. I am a little suspicious of LE so have not gone yet.New Cityx Ad New number ending in 1819. Looks similar to many other AAMP ads but apt is much better than motel. May go for it.

Trickster666
10-27-18, 12:59
Perfect description of 1060 -"normal". Reliable, pleasant limited menu. The AAA team. Angela, Apple, Alla. All reasonably attractive, pleasant and better than many out there.Angela at 1060 is very pretty by any standard. Probably, real life 8 -- girlfriend material.

RealNowhereMan
10-27-18, 21:12
Bring change: they've upped their hourly rate from $60. To $65. Dunno what the half-hour hike is. So random.

Samuel05
10-28-18, 08:52
Never had that experience at 1060, part of why I liked it. Would be surprised if this was any more than chatting down the hall. Just a standard place, if that's a negative to anyone, but they work normal hours, give a halfway decent massage, and seem to be nice people.

Maybe things have changed recently?Third girl is named Ella. Have made the mistake myself, thought it was Alla. Been using them for several years. Never shorted. Limited menu. Consistent. They are getting much busier, so better to call first.

OlGary
10-28-18, 14:06
Third girl is named Ella. Have made the mistake myself, thought it was Alla. Been using them for several years. Never shorted. Limited menu. Consistent. They are getting much busier, so better to call first.Angela, who runs 1060, has a small son, and she is trying to stay out of trouble. Never heard anything negative about her.

Grizwooos
10-28-18, 19:12
Anybody know where Niko from Codd went?

Momo2
10-28-18, 21:00
Anybody know where Niko from Codd went?If you can make it there. You can make it anywhere.

Yello Tail
10-29-18, 19:16
Drew Cici, late 30's decent body. Lousy massage and walked on my back, not good either; felt more like an Indian burn. She offered Russian for 100, declined. Offered BJ for 100,countered with 80 and that worked for her.
Pro- BBBJ. Con-prior to BJ, sanitizer used to clean jr, stung a little but that wore off.Based on the review. Cici offered pricey Russian. I asked for BJ, but she said not there. Opted for standard finish. Won't return. She answered phone a few times to make appointments. Then complained to me that most likely they'll be no shows. "Mike" dropped in looking for someone. Not working today. When will she be working? Come back on Sunday. More muttered conversation. Cici calls the boss and gives him the phone. He talks to the boss, same quiz (on my dime!) while I'm waiting to get my nut! I won't return.

Grizwooos
10-29-18, 22:13
Thats a bummer.

If you can make it there. You can make it anywhere.

SlowMo
10-29-18, 22:22
Based on the review. Cici offered pricey Russian. I asked for BJ, but she said not there. Opted for standard finish. Won't return. She answered phone a few times to make appointments. Then complained to me that most likely they'll be no shows. "Mike" dropped in looking for someone. Not working today. When will she be working? Come back on Sunday. More muttered conversation. Cici calls the boss and gives him the phone. He talks to the boss, same quiz (on my dime!) while I'm waiting to get my nut! I won't return.I too tried this place one morning recently. I think I was first in. Was greeted by Jenny, a cute 20-something girl of athletic build with a nice smile. Brought me in the room, took my money, asked me to undress, and left. A few minutes later, in walks another girl, Cici. Apparently, Jenny had an upcoming appointment. I nearly left but Cici was all smiles and friendly, rubbing her dees in my face, so I stuck around. Bad massage, excessive oil, but great patience on a prolonged HJ. I might return but it won't be at the top of my list.

SM.

PadMe5
10-30-18, 00:50
Angela, who runs 1060, has a small son, and she is trying to stay out of trouble. Never heard anything negative about her.I'm fairly certain they all have kids. They seem about as normal as you can get in this business without being UTR. They don't offer much (which I prefer) and seem to run an honest business (no one sleeps there, never had anything stolen). That said, a lot of people prefer a wider menu, which is a firm no here.

Ella, flirtiest massage. Angela, tightest body and best therapeutic massage. Apple, prettiest face and sweetest personality. All are in their mid 30's to early 40's, no grannies, above average in looks and below average in menu.

Finder117
10-30-18, 12:28
Typically roam around quincy area. Are there any late night parlors or Aamp that are open past 11 pm. I know the norm in the area is really 10 pm for most places and oval can be later sometimes.

Any intel on late night happiness?Been wondering the same thing -- I don't seem to get the itch until like 11-1 am and by then everything is closed. Anyone know somewhere in either the South Shore or Boston that does some late night stuff?

Finder117
10-30-18, 12:37
Went a few hours ago. Got a girl I've had a few times. I find her very attractive. Got the hour.

Got a nice enough rub. After 25 minutes asks to flip after 4 seconds of tease. I do and she asks how much I'll give to 'massage here'. I said how much do you want? I'm already extremely aggravated. She says 60 minimum. I said never mind and got up and started getting dressed. She said no you need to tip too if I take care of you. Um yeah. Like I've never done this before?? Then she says 40 but I'm clearly not in the mood. She leaves the room as someone else had just arrived. I'm dressed and can't find the change. She had taken it with her. She comes back in and I say where's the change. She reluctantly shows it to me and tries to give 20 back. I threaten to call the cops and have to take the other 20 out of her hand. As I'm walking out the back door she says don't come here again. Yeah. No shit.

I really feel for the guys that this is all the action they get. Single guys. Busy guys. Unlucky guys. Whatever. Obviously way harder to walk out. But damn that kind of service is so ridiculous. Someone please give this ***** a lesson in sexuality / sensuality. The only way she could have become like this is through enabling. Fuck that. Not me.

I've been there a number of times -- it's not a great place. It's the "I'm in the area, passing by, and need the pipes flushed. " Don't expect a good tease. There was a chick named coco (20's, fit, but boobs were mehhhh) that was there for a while that would let me do a Russian finish though and that was nice. Other than that -- total waste.

ChellickG
10-31-18, 08:59
Went to Sunshine again yesterday after Michelle suggested trying a new girl, Wendy, who was starting this week. Didn't call, just walked in since I was in the area. Wendy was behind the desk and immediately put me in a room for an hour. She's in her early-to-mid twenties, plump but attractive. Virtually no English though, so that made things difficult towards the end. She asked if I wanted medium or hard, I said medium. The massage was terrible, all elbows and massaging of my bones and cartilage rather than muscle. She was thorough but didn't know what she was doing. Massage went on for a long time, longer than Michelle or Candy at any rate, with back, legs, feet, and neck before the flip. She kept the towel on me for most of it, moving it when she moved to the next area which didn't exactly give me confidence that I'd be getting anything.

After the flip she massaged the front of my legs, no teasing, then pulled the towel off me, looked down, and started jackhammering. She did put my hand on her ass but when I tried to get under her yoga pants she directed me up her shirt. I told her to slow down and pulled her pants down after a lot of back-and-forth. I motioned for her to sit on my face and she said no, "you no cum that way", but eventually relented. She just pulled her pants down to her calves and sat down while still jackhammering away. Ended way too fast for my liking and she spent the rest of the hour massaging my legs again. She used a timer.

In all, not a great experience at a place I've come to like with Candy and Michelle. Oh well.

Danny777
10-31-18, 19:30
This is 3 years ago. There was this girl named Tina at Tulip in Brook. She was tall, cute and very accommodating.

She returned a year after for a short while but disappeared again.

Does anyone know where she is atm?

Finder117
10-31-18, 23:25
Went back to Blossom in Wey on 18 -- found an expanded menu with one of the girls there. . 6 for the hour, and $. 2 for BBBJ, no CIM though, but the skills were definitely worth the money.

Worth noting, the $. 2 was a tough bargain, offered $, she said no, offered $ again, she considered it and countered $. 2 -- took her up on it.

Will repeat.

NorthShore123
11-01-18, 08:01
Went back to Blossom in Wey on 18 -- found an expanded menu with one of the girls there. . 6 for the hour, and $. 2 for BBBJ, no CIM though, but the skills were definitely worth the money.

Worth noting, the $. 2 was a tough bargain, offered $, she said no, offered $ again, she considered it and countered $. 2 -- took her up on it.

Will repeat.Congratulations. You paid full service Prices for a BJ.

JayBean
11-01-18, 09:34
Has resurfaced down in Norwood, PM for details. Does anyone know where Tammy from 1205 in Arlington has resurfaced? Would like to see her again!

Samuel05
11-01-18, 09:42
I'm fairly certain they all have kids. They seem about as normal as you can get in this business without being UTR. They don't offer much (which I prefer) and seem to run an honest business (no one sleeps there, never had anything stolen). That said, a lot of people prefer a wider menu, which is a firm no here.

Ella, flirtiest massage. Angela, tightest body and best therapeutic massage. Apple, prettiest face and sweetest personality. All are in their mid 30's to early 40's, no grannies, above average in looks and below average in menu.As of yesterday, Ella is gone. Don't know where she went. Maybe somewhere in Qui since that where she came from. New girl is Candy. Didn't partake so no review. From a distance, looked pretty, slightly thick not fat by any means, rack looked good. Like I said had an appt so no review.

Fun Sex 096
11-01-18, 10:53
I have to start by thanking everyone on this site. I have been a long, longtime lurker on this site. The info has led me to many, many, happy and safe massages. I am a very discreet guy and managed to keep wife happy at home, all the while, keeping myself happy at work. My first post will be about experiences at Sunrise in Cambridge. The posts a few months back of provider giving BBBJ's is what peaked my interest. Like a fiend, I was there the next day after reading it. I managed to get there twice, and enjoyed a nice BJ with only leaving standard 40 beans for a tip. As we know, she moved on and new owner on site. I've been back 2-3 times over past couple months. I really don't pay too much attention to providers names, I know I'll have to if I want to keep up with mongers on this site, but one pretty cute asian lady is there. On first visit, after about 10 minutes of okay back rub and ass play, she offered up a covered BJ for 100. I did a piss poor job of haggling because I wound up giving her 140 for uncovered. In an attempt to get monies worth, I started by sucking on her tits for a few minutes. I slid my hands down and got her to drop pants to her ankles. One thing about me is I love to rim a nice ass and boy oh boy, she has a nice ass. I bent her over the table and licked her from behind and jammed my tongue as far as I could in her asshole. This went on for good five minutes. Put her up on table and went daty for another few minutes. Obviously I was rock hard by this time and I sat on table and let her get down to business. She is good at what she does. I knew I wouldn't last long and she said nay nay to her face. I proceeded to put a nice glaze all over her tits. Being totally honest on my first post, I also enjoyed licking all my cum of her tits. Hope that wasn't tmi.

On second visit, I wasn't as flush with cash. While she was more than happy to provide standard tug, she also stuck her finger all the way in my ass while jerking away. It felt great. I skipped over massage portion because I only go for thirty minutes, and I'm not there for any theraputic purposes anyway. I'm starting to feel like I'm rambling on and I don't want to get blasted on my first post. I'll be brief on third visit, same as the first but I went for covered BJ for the 100. Guess the saran wrap off for another 40 wasn't worth it.

I look forward to sharing with you guys because I owe you. BTW, after reading about Cici at Spring, I went by there to. I'm the jerk that took the Russian for the 100. I have to do better with negotiating.

MassageMama
11-01-18, 15:39
Went to eastern and was very disappointed. Not good looks, a really poor HE and no extras equals no repeat. Was wondering about 141. Any decent looking providers there? If any extras, please pm me with info. Thanks guys!

Dboy111
11-01-18, 15:44
Can somebody please give me a place with hot Asians and big tits? Looking to go this week. No grannies, just hot Asians. Please and thank you. I will give you some places as well in return.

RI CheeseHead
11-01-18, 17:36
Can somebody please give me a place with hot Asians and big tits? Looking to go this week. No grannies, just hot Asians. Please and thank you. I will give you some places as well in return.Have you tried flying to Thailand?

AroundHere
11-01-18, 18:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SixPacking
11-01-18, 19:24
I will give you some places as well in return.And here I thought it might take 200 posts to get your first (real) review.

Regnet Exitium
11-01-18, 20:14
Anyone been up to the place by the hospital in Nor called Sunshine bodywork?

KrazyKo
11-01-18, 21:25
My go-to spot in the city has upped their game lately with some really nice talent. This week has a German girl (photo attached), and last week they had Taiwanese. Half hour damage is $. 3 for the Asians and $. 6 for the German. It's rare for them to bring in a European provider, happens 1-2 x a year. Always have two new rotating in each week. Photos are real, maybe only once in the last year did I question if the girl in person was the same as the girl in the photo. You won't find these photos through any website.

Hit me up via PM. Happy to help those who are senior or have been friendly to me. I've had some members in the past either call me out or renege on a trade, and I remember who you are.

OlGary
11-01-18, 22:22
It's been a while since I last visited the spot on River St. , so I decided to stop by. Drew a very fit woman in her late thirties, who goes by Apple. One of the best bodies I ever encountered at AMPs -- she definitely works out a lot. Not FS, but a fully nude play for as long as I wanted it. Very clean, no smell down there at all. Can't say anything about massage skills though as we didn't get to the massage part this time. Has a good personality and is quite flirty. Definitely will repeat.

PadMe5
11-02-18, 00:34
Anyone know where Ella moved to?

OlGary
11-02-18, 01:31
And here I thought it might take 200 posts to get your first (real) review.It seems that Dboy111 and KrazyKo with his super secret UTR place might be the same person.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-02-18, 07:27
MM, About Eastern. Unfortunately sounds like a case of YMMV, because although inconsistent, there is definitely an extras menu there. About 141, I found it depends on who you get and when. Not a slam dunk on premium extras, but, on occasion you can get some decent action.

If going to only get a HJ, listen to the other monger postings about that city, and go to those couple of places like 1060. There are also the readily available FS places in the city, but, the quality of provider looks and personality is on the low end of the spectrum. Sometimes repeat visits to the same girl, or going to the same place and getting different girls (to get their competition with the other girls to provide better service to you so they get more dough), can get you better services.

As you know the various reports in the forum provide the who's who list of who's hot and who's not.

On another note, I am really glad that Cheezfist posted about River St, because I had kinda forgotten about that place and will now likely visit there again.

Went to eastern and was very disappointed. Not good looks, a really poor HE and no extras equals no repeat. Was wondering about 141. Any decent looking providers there? If any extras, please pm me with info. Thanks guys!

M Scores Easy
11-02-18, 07:37
Excellent first post. I respect the honesty.

Stay safe!

I have to start by thanking everyone on this site. I have been a long, longtime lurker on this site. The info has led me to many, many, happy and safe massages. I am a very discreet guy and managed to keep wife happy at home, all the while, keeping myself happy at work. My first post will be about experiences at Sunrise in Cambridge. The posts a few months back of provider giving BBBJ's is what peaked my interest. Like a fiend, I was there the next day after reading it. I managed to get there twice, and enjoyed a nice BJ with only leaving standard 40 beans for a tip. As we know, she moved on and new owner on site. I've been back 2-3 times over past couple months. I really don't pay too much attention to providers names, I know I'll have to if I want to keep up with mongers on this site, but one pretty cute asian lady is there. On first visit, after about 10 minutes of okay back rub and ass play, she offered up a covered BJ for 100. I did a piss poor job of haggling because I wound up giving her 140 for uncovered. In an attempt to get monies worth, I started by sucking on her tits for a few minutes. I slid my hands down and got her to drop pants to her ankles. One thing about me is I love to rim a nice ass and boy oh boy, she has a nice ass. I bent her over the table and licked her from behind and jammed my tongue as far as I could in her asshole. This went on for good five minutes. Put her up on table and went daty for another few minutes. Obviously I was rock hard by this time and I sat on table and let her get down to business. She is good at what she does. I knew I wouldn't last long and she said nay nay to her face. I proceeded to put a nice glaze all over her tits. Being totally honest on my first post, I also enjoyed licking all my cum of her tits. Hope that wasn't tmi.

On second visit, I wasn't as flush with cash. While she was more than happy to provide standard tug, she also stuck her finger all the way in my ass while jerking away. It felt great. I skipped over massage portion because I only go for thirty minutes, and I'm not there for any theraputic purposes anyway. I'm starting to feel like I'm rambling on and I don't want to get blasted on my first post. I'll be brief on third visit, same as the first but I went for covered BJ for the 100. Guess the saran wrap off for another 40 wasn't worth it.

I look forward to sharing with you guys because I owe you. BTW, after reading about Cici at Spring, I went by there to. I'm the jerk that took the Russian for the 100. I have to do better with negotiating.

M Scores Easy
11-02-18, 07:42
I haven't seen too many reviews of north shore spots lately.

Since BP and CL is shutout, I've gone to the same 3 spots. Has anyone hit Melissa in Danvers or the other in the same building?

Medford or Stoneham spots?

I have nothing to report worth noting at this time.

Member #6443
11-02-18, 08:38
Went to eastern and was very disappointed. Not good looks, a really poor HE and no extras equals no repeat. Was wondering about 141. Any decent looking providers there? If any extras, please pm me with info. Thanks guys!Just went to 141 a few days ago before work.

Same girl was there when I checked in the day before (had to split so couldn't stay).

Looks are about a 7, nice rack, smooth and smelled nice, hot little denim mini shorts.

Full access, bubbly and fun, decent massage as well.

45 hh + 60.

Number1002
11-02-18, 10:16

Since BP and CL is shutout, I've gone to the same 3 spots. Has anyone hit Melissa in Danvers or the other in the same building?

I have nothing to report worth noting at this time.I've been to both providers in the building. Not much to choose from as they are pretty similar. If I had to pick one, I would turn to the right at the top of the stairs and go to door 216. Just my preference, and I'm not going to get into any specifics here in public. But as I said, there's not much to choose between the two, so I'm sure you'll have a satisfactory visited with either.

ActionJ1
11-02-18, 13:21
Anyone know where Ella moved to?I'm wondering the same thing. Though based on on their history, they'll find a solid replacement.

But if anyone knows, do tell please!

Fun Sex 096
11-02-18, 14:23
Has anyone been to Hong's Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington lately? I haven't been to her in a few years. I was a regular and have been to her apartment in Woburn a bunch of times. I stopped going because she only wants you to bang her as quick as you can and get off. She doesn't allow much more fun. Last time I was over her place, her college age some home. His room right next to her bedroom / massage room. She has a fold up table next to her bed for massage. I told her it wasn't comfortable and let's lay on her bed. She quickly puts rubber on junior before he totally standing up straight. As I get her in missionary position, which is the only position she did, I hear bed springs start to creek. The more she tells me shhhhh because I'm banging away and bedsprings loud as hell, the harder I bang her. She has this far away stare like I'm supposed to hurry up. I felt like principal in Forrest Gump when I left and walked by kid and said, your mom really cares about your education.

Grogrin
11-02-18, 16:07
Does anybody know where that provider name kylie (check spelling) went. They used to have a rotation there but now. The same two, niko and this other. I miss kylie she was so much fun. Last I heard and she got married and possibly retired. But one time during a session. She had mentioned to me she was going to leave only to start her own spot somewhere.

If you got the scoop on her new place, please share. I'd be greatfull and share when I get a lead. I miss her so much, never been able to find one that provided like her.

BigDaddyJohnG
11-02-18, 16:10
Misss Angel so much.

Any intel on Judy T current AAA?

Stay safe.

TheIceGuy
11-02-18, 18:18

I have nothing to report worth noting at this time.North shore sucks. Only places I have even half decent time are the two in Wakefield. That's only because the girls give a decent massage and provide a solid service. Haven't been offered extras at either yet.

BarebackCowboy
11-02-18, 19:24
Went here last week, place is next to a barbershop. Tried cici based on reviews and she is very short but very cute with a good body. Probably late 20's looking. Massage was garbage. I flip and this crazy person wants 2 bills on top of the house fee for FS. I laughed hysterically and she didn't understand why. I don't know who's giving her those prices but they need to stop immediately. Settled on CBJ for a bill and was on my way. Might try the other girl Jenny that I saw in there as she seemed like she might be a little more enthusiastic.

SirPsychoSexy
11-02-18, 19:31
Stopped in late last night. Clean place and friendly host. Her name was Sally. She literally dragged me into a room and I said I was looking for 1/2 hour only and she kept saying "you take hour for 60" I said no only looking for 1/2 hour (been shorted too many times) we went back and forth like this for several minutes and I didn't even have my jacket off. She just kept asking for 60 when I had 40 in my hand. Her whole attitude changed when she saw I wasn't budging. She actually got kind of nasty and annoyed. I said, you know what, never mind, there are plenty of friendly places up in Quincy that would be more than happy to take my money for the 1/2 and walked out of the room and front door. Now I wouldn't mind if she were hot but she was average looking (right down to those stupid bebe t-shirts they wear. I just can't tolerate an upsell when I haven't even hit the table! Anybody else have this issue at the place? I'm down in Abington area for the night and I'm open for any recommendations AMP, AAMP or UTR women.

SPS.

Qfck2001
11-02-18, 23:06
I'm wondering the same thing. Though based on on their history, they'll find a solid replacement.

But if anyone knows, do tell please!I saw her 2 weeks ago and she told me she wanted to take a break and spend more time with the family.

Qfck2001
11-02-18, 23:08

I have nothing to report worth noting at this time.Visited Jade last week, solid massage, still the same talents.

CyJim666
11-02-18, 23:29
Only had one session, when Judy took over the place and she was filling in for Angel.

The message was ok, but not on the same level as Angel or Sasa. I was not impressed.

With the session, only HE, no real OTC or UTC.

Really missed them both and Lisa too.

Misss Angel so much.

Any intel on Judy T current AAA?

Stay safe.

CyJim666
11-02-18, 23:40
She is probably in her late 50's or early 60's now. Way too old for extras! She complains too much and wants too much $$.

Never saw her son, but see said he got his Masters over 5 years ago and he was on his own.

Anyway, stay away!

Also, some reviews mention something about a young women or some one in her 20's or 30's, either fake reviews or got the wrong place.

She works alone.

Has anyone been to Hong's Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington lately? I haven't been to her in a few years. I was a regular and have been to her apartment in Woburn a bunch of times. I stopped going because she only wants you to bang her as quick as you can and get off. She doesn't allow much more fun. Last time I was over her place, her college age some home. His room right next to her bedroom / massage room. She has a fold up table next to her bed for massage. I told her it wasn't comfortable and let's lay on her bed. She quickly puts rubber on junior before he totally standing up straight. As I get her in missionary position, which is the only position she did, I hear bed springs start to creek. The more she tells me shhhhh because I'm banging away and bedsprings loud as hell, the harder I bang her. She has this far away stare like I'm supposed to hurry up. I felt like principal in Forrest Gump when I left and walked by kid and said, your mom really cares about your education.

BiggaDick
11-03-18, 09:31
I gave up on Hong two years ago after being a long time visitor to both her studio and apartment. I stopped seeing her because in spite of being a regular her service never got above a mediocre Saran wrapped BJ and covered FS. She kept asking for larger donations mentioned son and school. She was a convienient stop, often during my lunch break. However, there were better options.

She is probably in her late 50's or early 60's now. Way too old for extras! She complains too much and wants too much $$.

Never saw her son, but see said he got his Masters over 5 years ago and he was on his own.

Anyway, stay away!

Also, some reviews mention something about a young women or some one in her 20's or 30's, either fake reviews or got the wrong place.

She works alone..

AmpExplorer
11-03-18, 10:18

Anyway, stay away!

She works alone.Saw her at her "studio" once a few years ago. She had pictures of herself when she was younger on the walls. I thought that was kinda weird and interesting about her personality. Nice but very LE paranoid. Massage and extras were mediocre at best. I was offered another visit in her home if I was interested. Really not much to see here, move along. Maybe years ago she was better but that ship has long sailed past.

LuvInIt22
11-03-18, 14:15
Thanks and thanks for the heads up about Lotus. I have yet to try there.

And yes, you are right, Melissa's can offer a good value. I actually had one amazing experience one evening with 2 girls there. However, that seems to be the right place at the right time and could never be topped.

Good luck and stay safe.Can someone please PM me the address and phone for Melissa's in Danvers, I searched the forum but couldn't quite make it out. Is there an ad someplace?

OlGary
11-03-18, 14:31
Can someone please PM me the address and phone for Melissa's in Danvers, I searched the forum but couldn't quite make it out. Is there an ad someplace?Just google it.

SixPacking
11-03-18, 19:40
Went here last week, place is next to a barbershop. Tried cici based on reviews and she is very short but very cute with a good body. Probably late 20's looking. Massage was garbage. I flip and this crazy person wants 2 bills on top of the house fee for FS. I laughed hysterically and she didn't understand why. I don't know who's giving her those prices but they need to stop immediately. Settled on CBJ for a bill and was on my way. Might try the other girl Jenny that I saw in there as she seemed like she might be a little more enthusiastic.Seriously, paying $200 for FS from an AMP girl is crazy but then again so is paying $100 for a CBJ. I understand price increases but seems like everywhere is crazy now. Its like they Unionized and bailed on the $100 FS model after 195 closed and decided a 50% price increase was warranted. I won't pay that out of principle, can't tell you how many times I have heard outrageous requests, laughed and then just got dressed and left leaving zero tip.

And any of you white knight assholes out there saying "you should tip at least $20 no matter what" well a giant FU to you guys, you are part of the problem.

CyJim666
11-03-18, 22:21
Melissa Spa at 435 Newbury St, Danvers, MA.

Can someone please PM me the address and phone for Melissa's in Danvers, I searched the forum but couldn't quite make it out. Is there an ad someplace?

M Scores Easy
11-04-18, 06:50
THanks to Everyone for the north shore feed back. Seems like most are having a similar problem.

Went to Green in Bedford recently. Got a not so attractive, Coco. I almost left based on looks, but she was so nice greeting me I stayed. She is very nice and throws a positive vibe, but man, tough to look at.

Told her I just wanted soft. She did some light teasing at first, then did handshaking in various positions, which I enjoyed.

-she laid next to me on the table.

-some HE from behind, before the flip.

-then straddled me reverse cowgirl HE.

Seems super excited at the finish. Kept saying wow!

Not a bad session if you can get by "the face ".

Dboy111
11-04-18, 09:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Hope that was worth what it cost you.

A2

OlGary
11-04-18, 11:03
Went here last week, place is next to a barbershop. Tried cici based on reviews and she is very short but very cute with a good body. Probably late 20's looking. Massage was garbage. I flip and this crazy person wants 2 bills on top of the house fee for FS. I laughed hysterically and she didn't understand why. I don't know who's giving her those prices but they need to stop immediately. Settled on CBJ for a bill and was on my way. Might try the other girl Jenny that I saw in there as she seemed like she might be a little more enthusiastic.She would do it for substantially less than 2. 0. But that's true, times of the price structure we had for many years (0. 4 HJ, 0. 6 CBJ, 0. 8 BBBJ, 1. 0 CFS and 1. 4 BBFS) are pretty much history now. The funny thing is that those few providers who go bare still will bareback you for 1. 4, but everything else is 20-40 dollars more.

SecretBenefits
11-04-18, 12:45
Went here last week, place is next to a barbershop. Tried cici based on reviews and she is very short but very cute with a good body. Probably late 20's looking. Massage was garbage. I flip and this crazy person wants 2 bills on top of the house fee for FS. I laughed hysterically and she didn't understand why. I don't know who's giving her those prices but they need to stop immediately. Settled on CBJ for a bill and was on my way. Might try the other girl Jenny that I saw in there as she seemed like she might be a little more enthusiastic.Jenny did it for 100 while I had to almost negotiate for 10 minutes to get cici to drop to 160. I was just wanted to knock off a "midget" off things done. Plus her attitude sucks. If I go back it will be for Jenny only unless they get new talent to try out.

Herow
11-04-18, 13:55
Seriously, paying $200 for FS from an AMP girl is crazy but then again so is paying $100 for a CBJ. I understand price increases but seems like everywhere is crazy now. Its like they Unionized and bailed on the $100 FS model after 195 closed and decided a 50% price increase was warranted. I won't pay that out of principle, can't tell you how many times I have heard outrageous requests, laughed and then just got dressed and left leaving zero tip.

And any of you white knight assholes out there saying "you should tip at least $20 no matter what" well a giant FU to you guys, you are part of the problem.I've always been all for treating these ladies right financially, but I don't think they are doing the math right. The 195 replacement organization with Main and Waverly already adopted 195's hourly price increase so it's 50/70 for 30/60 minutes. That is a premium, but it's what I kinda expect for a FS shop around here. But adding in girls now working at these places looking for 180-200 for FS, and even 80 for HE! Is an absolute deal killer. If I'm putting together 200 + 70 . I'm 30 away from a really nice escort or right on point for fucking a smoking hot 21 yo Asian sugarbaby for HOURS. And not on a fucking table in an AMP, with walls that don't go to the cieling so I have to listen to whichever creepy fucker it is that goes to Waverly and constantly asks the girls to shower using his soap. Which is a total tangent, but seriously you are one creepy son of a *****.

Back to the point; it just doesn't make economic sense. Especially not when you end up with a girl who fucks for 10 minutes and then wants it to end. For 200 I'm going to ball that girl for HOURS.

I've now walked out of 220 a total of 4 times when some girl decided it was time to shake me down; it's not even worth staying if you negotiate them down at this point, because they are so pissy. I typically take the hour, and just walk by the 30 minute mark. No tip? No tip lady, talk to the boss and get that half hour from her and explain why I walked out.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-04-18, 22:41
Herow, You and 6Packing said it straight and plain. Price escalations are all over the place for all levels of services, and you / we just have to hold our ground.

This week at Oriental Wellness and Spa on Milton St in Worcester, the lady KK (not the Coco who also works there) said she wanted 80 for he and otc only on her top. I simply said no, just do a massage. Then she says 60. The two minutes later she, without any request from me, says 40. I got a decent HJ. But then the hitch, she cuts me short by 10 minutes. I pointed to the clock and questioned her about it twice. No response, she just left the room. The real kicker was that I got dressed (I was going to leave her a little short on a tip), looked for my change on the table where she put it when I initially paid for the session, and saw it was gone and she had already grabbed it for her own. I just left and did not make a scene. The place has a wide open waiting room with a couch-of-shame, and there were 3 mongers sitting there in the open waiting for service.

Odd thing is I may go back there. They have the hugest and cozyest massage rooms I have even been in. If there is a next time, I will try Coco again though.

I am going to change my routine about leaving change on the table at the beginning of a session, and start taking it in hand and put it in my clothes.

..... That is a premium.....But adding in girls now working at these places looking for ..... and even 80 for HE! Is an absolute deal killer.

Vintage68
11-04-18, 23:49
Seriously, paying $200 for FS from an AMP girl is crazy but then again so is paying $100 for a CBJ. I understand price increases but seems like everywhere is crazy now. Its like they Unionized and bailed on the $100 FS model after 195 closed and decided a 50% price increase was warranted. I won't pay that out of principle, can't tell you how many times I have heard outrageous requests, laughed and then just got dressed and left leaving zero tip.

And any of you white knight assholes out there saying "you should tip at least $20 no matter what" well a giant FU to you guys, you are part of the problem.The white knights are a big part of the problem and why these girls are demanding more money. They actually think these girls see them as special, and are willing to pay more so that they themselves can feel special. News flash, none of us are special in he eyes of these providers. Unless you are getting it for free, you aren't special. Stop over paying snd tell them you'll leave if they won't compromise on tip. If you are paying more than. 6 for a fully clothed HJ with roaming you are over paying.

PadMe5
11-05-18, 00:08
I'm wondering the same thing. Though based on on their history, they'll find a solid replacement.

But if anyone knows, do tell please!Out of curiousity, I swung by to ask on Ella and she is confirmed off and gone. That seems to be the MO here, Angela, Apple, and a rotating 3rd. I'm a total idiot that I thought Ella would stick around a bit as a higher level looks / flirt / massage. I asked where she went as was told a possibly-true story that she was taking time off and wasn't anywhere new. She "may come back later" but I doubt that is true. I wish I had thought to ask for her cell. Anyway, I stuck around for a massage and forgot how great they are here for massage quality. My neck had been killing me and they left me nice and limber. New girl candy (gives a great massage as well, but I think she is the least attractive of the three, while Ella was right there with the other two and added to the group. Apple has aged a little bit rcently, but she's still extremely cute if you squint.

Magilla91
11-05-18, 08:48

Will repeat.I've had good service there but YMMV as Mine has varied. Some providers are HE only, did get BBBJ for $. 0 though with minimal negotiation. Will try to get names next time.

Lincoln54
11-05-18, 09:13
I also have seen Hong back to the Woburn days. She is a nice person and means well but she has slipped a lot. Talks a lot of which I can hardly understand her, massage is really nothing, full of do not touch rules that makes it difficult to be excited plus very little to no real teasing. I feel bad for her as she thinks that business has dropped off due to the loss of backpage rather than her poor service. I know she reads these reports so I hope my opinions help not hurt her or she should just retire. Ironicly I never knew nor was offered FS.

Syedna
11-05-18, 12:33
I also have seen Hong back to the Woburn days. She is a nice person and means well but she has slipped a lot. Talks a lot of which I can hardly understand her, massage is really nothing, full of do not touch rules that makes it difficult to be excited plus very little to no real teasing. I feel bad for her as she thinks that business has dropped off due to the loss of backpage rather than her poor service. I know she reads these reports so I hope my opinions help not hurt her or she should just retire. Ironicly I never knew nor was offered FS.I saw Hong years ago & it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. I wouldn't go back to her for free.

OlmanDriver
11-05-18, 14:30
I also have seen Hong back to the Woburn days. She is a nice person and means well but she has slipped a lot. Talks a lot of which I can hardly understand her, massage is really nothing, full of do not touch rules that makes it difficult to be excited plus very little to no real teasing. I feel bad for her as she thinks that business has dropped off due to the loss of backpage rather than her poor service. I know she reads these reports so I hope my opinions help not hurt her or she should just retire. Ironicly I never knew nor was offered FS.I can confirm that full service was available. For me it was the fourth or fifth visit several years ago in Tewksbury. After a long daty session while she was on her knees I tried to stick it in from behind and she stopped me to make sure I put a condom on. I had good sessions with her but eventually they got stale and boring.

MasajoViro
11-05-18, 17:46
Has anyone been to Hong's Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington lately? I haven't been to her in a few years. I was a regular and have been to her apartment in Woburn a bunch of times. I stopped going because she only wants you to bang her as quick as you can and get off. She doesn't allow much more fun. Last time I was over her place, her college age some home. His room right next to her bedroom / massage room. She has a fold up table next to her bed for massage. I told her it wasn't comfortable and let's lay on her bed. She quickly puts rubber on junior before he totally standing up straight. As I get her in missionary position, which is the only position she did, I hear bed springs start to creek. The more she tells me shhhhh because I'm banging away and bedsprings loud as hell, the harder I bang her. She has this far away stare like I'm supposed to hurry up. I felt like principal in Forrest Gump when I left and walked by kid and said, your mom really cares about your education.Probably been two years, at least. Convenient for work, but there are other options. Her massage has gone down hill, as others have mentioned. But, Hong is a nice woman and always remembered me with a hug. I've been to both her studio and her apartment many times. Love her nipples, but have only been allowed to suck on rare occasions--if I was 'gentle' and didn't tickle her too much. Her bald pussy is nice to pet and one of my only regrets is I never buried my tongue down there--would love to watch her come.

She really is a nice person. Just haven't been back.

Thomas Smith
11-05-18, 17:58
Dandelion in Wey:

The building itself is on a main drag. It can be a serious perp walk. Parking is a little exposed there, you can park behind the little stone wall so no one can see your car parked there if you like.

The masseuse heard me pull up, so she opened the door when I was close. She introduced herself as Coco and I opted for the half for. 4. Mediocre massage and standard service. Some UTR above, but none below. Asked for a BBBJ, but she said she didn't offer anything more than standard.

Chi in Newton.

This is usually my go to. Usually staffed with 40-somethings, standard service. I had yet another Coco that gave me some back end work during the service. Standard 45 for the half and a. 4 tip. There's reports that pricing has gone up there, but I haven't encountered it since I've been going for years.

Don't park in the marked spots during business hours. Luckily, street parking is free.

Fragrance in CT.

Nothing new to report here. 30 minute overpriced session with a standard finish, only OTC contact. Tipped the usual amount.

BarebackCowboy
11-05-18, 19:03
Has anyone been to lavender spa in the Q lately? Was wondering if the talent has changed for the better. Niko had one of the best bodies on an Asian girl I think I've ever seen.

Spectator
11-05-18, 21:02
She really is a nice person. Just haven't been back.Yep. Its a shame.

ActionJ1
11-05-18, 23:26
Has anyone been to lavender spa in the Q lately? Was wondering if the talent has changed for the better. Niko had one of the best bodies on an Asian girl I think I've ever seen.I was last there a few weeks ago. When Niko left, I called and she said the new girl, Yuki, was like Niko. Initially I passed, but a couple weeks after that, I was in the area and decided to give it a try. She was in her 20's, but she was no Niko. Massage was ok, ending was. Ok. Not much up top, not much of an ass. Preferable to a grandma for me, but I'm giving it time before I go back.

Mparkway70
11-06-18, 09:05
Haven't been in a while since I heard elevator was out. Figured I'd see if it was working and it was so headed up to 3. This place is like the old Monty hall show. When the elevator door opens, you never know what you'll get. I have had some hot chicks there who got semi nude and even offered BBBJ, and other times some hags. In this instance, it was not that great. Kinda short frumpy but had a big smile so since my original destination was closed for the day and I had the itch, I figured I'd take 30 minutes. She asked hard / med / soft. I was a little sore so I said med to soft. She immediately began a soft touch up and down my back. No variation. After about 5 minutes I was bored. She eventually made her way down to my legs. Some light brushes between the cheeks and eventually was on all fours. At that point she began cranking but we were only about ten minutes in. WTF. So I rolled over. Resumed her cranking. Did not attempt any utc as it did not look appealing. After the clean up I think she was hedging her bets if I'd get up and get dressed. I didn't move. Partly because I was tired and I was still sore. So she actually began a med rub of my legs and feet. Would've been nice from the beginning but that's how this thing goes. For a quick release in a clean place I guess I'll take it but I tend to only repeat there when limited options given my schedule. 45/40. No reason for premium tip.

DannyTheMan
11-06-18, 09:57
Went to tulip in Brookline recently.

Earlier this year I used to only ask for angela there. She told me she was going on vacation for a while. I assumed that meant a couple weeks, but they told me she is gone for a long time.

So I reluctantly saw someone else whose name I could not understand to save my life. She reminded me of a Chinese version of my rednevk aunt. Overall thumbs down.

But on the phone the lady told me there is a nee young girl. Could npt understand what she was sayong but it sounded like she was telling me to come on Friday.

Curious if anyone knows the story. Otherwise I won't be back there for a long time.

Nobodynose
11-06-18, 10:13
Stopped by over weekend and got Nancy. Hadn't seen her before.

I'm strictly a tease & HE guy (no extras mostly for budgetary reasons.).

Her English is passable and maybe 30's. Turns on space heater thankful, I don't have much muscle mass to stay warm.

Anyway, good massage, can tell has had some kind of training. Again I don't go for the OTC or UTC and most girls get the hint. She however places my arms down hanging off the table and basically puts her crotch practically right on my elbow. Same when she goes to the other side. Continues working the back, climbs on the table from where my head is and works the butt cheeks which I love! She stretches down so far that if had been turned over would had some serious sitting on the face action (never had before.) does the light feather touch which I also live for, but she does it just right of titillation. Hot towel and then flip and more light touch but I'm a bit ticklish and try not to burst out laughing. She stimulates the nips and pecs and goes for jr with oil. After happiness happened and hot towel clean up more leg and head and face and eyebrow ear massage I was floating away. I so enjoyed it and got the full hour too! Will return specifically for her. Usual 60/40 which was well worth it to me.

NN.

M Scores Easy
11-06-18, 13:56
Yes! Nancy and Coco provide a solid HE. Coco is problaby one of the best at it.

I like Nancy because she's thick. These are 2 of my go-to s.

Stopped by over weekend and got Nancy. Hadn't seen her before.

I'm strictly a tease & HE guy (no extras mostly for budgetary reasons.).

Her English is passable and maybe 30's. Turns on space heater thankful, I don't have much muscle mass to stay warm.

Anyway, good massage, can tell has had some kind of training. Again I don't go for the OTC or UTC and most girls get the hint. She however places my arms down hanging off the table and basically puts her crotch practically right on my elbow. Same when she goes to the other side. Continues working the back, climbs on the table from where my head is and works the butt cheeks which I love! She stretches down so far that if had been turned over would had some serious sitting on the face action (never had before.) does the light feather touch which I also live for, but she does it just right of titillation. Hot towel and then flip and more light touch but I'm a bit ticklish and try not to burst out laughing. She stimulates the nips and pecs and goes for jr with oil. After happiness happened and hot towel clean up more leg and head and face and eyebrow ear massage I was floating away. I so enjoyed it and got the full hour too! Will return specifically for her. Usual 60/40 which was well worth it to me.

NN.

MasajoViro
11-06-18, 13:58
Stopped by over weekend and got Nancy. Hadn't seen her before...Nice review, NN. Welcome aboard, too!

Sounds like you're the kind of guy who might enjoy a table shower, as I also do. Have you experienced that yet?

Dickpalmer
11-06-18, 16:17
I was in Weymouth last week and drove by and stopped. I had almost the same experience, including hearing me coming to the door. The only difference for me was I got full over clothes roaming. BBBJ was also requested and shutdown.

4/4 for the half.

Dandelion in Wey:

The building itself is on a main drag. It can be a serious perp walk. Parking is a little exposed there, you can park behind the little stone wall so no one can see your car parked there if you like.

The masseuse heard me pull up, so she opened the door when I was close. She introduced herself as Coco and I opted for the half for. 4. Mediocre massage and standard service. Some UTR above, but none below. Asked for a BBBJ, but she said she didn't offer anything more than standard.

Chi in Newton.

This is usually my go to. Usually staffed with 40-somethings, standard service. I had yet another Coco that gave me some back end work during the service. Standard 45 for the half and a. 4 tip. There's reports that pricing has gone up there, but I haven't encountered it since I've been going for years.

Don't park in the marked spots during business hours. Luckily, street parking is free.

Fragrance in CT.

Nothing new to report here. 30 minute overpriced session with a standard finish, only OTC contact. Tipped the usual amount.

Nobodynose
11-06-18, 17:09
Nice review, NN. Welcome aboard, too!

Sounds like you're the kind of guy who might enjoy a table shower, as I also do. Have you experienced that yet?Thanks MV for the welcome. Been lurking for a number of months and have benefited greatly from why'all. Hope to return the favor, especially for the newbies which I am one relatively speaking.

Tried TS for first time when on vacation in Orlando, literally across the street from one of the big famous resorts but it wasn't good. I think girl wasn't in the best mood or was impatient with me. Fantasizing about going back to MCO given the rave reviews about what is available. But that's for a different thread.

Seen the discussion about spa Tao but have yet to venture north to experience TS. Definitely on my to do list.

NN.

Nobodynose
11-06-18, 17:18
Yes! Nancy and Coco provide a solid HE. Coco is problaby one of the best at it.

I like Nancy because she's thick. These are 2 of my go-to s.Agreed. But not too thick.

Saw Coco many months ago (at least I think it was her) for hhr and ask for "soft" not sure what to expect and she laughed at me, in a good way. Let's just say it was my first prost8 experience. I was too surprised to enjoy it fully, but hey life is about new experiences.

NN.

HandShake617
11-06-18, 19:53
Sooooo I did a thing about a month ago. Forgive me if my lingo and slang is incorrect I'm a newbie LOL.

I got Wendy, I was first one there door locked she said you called? Said yes. I was reluctant anything would happen cause you could see my nerves shaking! Anyway I opted a HH and zero tease. Before the flip door bells, she told him almost finished and came back in. After flip, after full 30 minutes she lightly brushed and nodded yes. No negotiating or price discussed I asked if I could touch but I only got I think as you say OTC? Over the clothes? Rubbed her downstairs a bit she wiggles I think she liked it or maybe telling me chill out? Anyway fastest I ever came from an HJ. I left. 5 she looked said ok. Gave me water and left thought I'd feel bad. But went food shopping and cooked dinner LOL. Anyway I plan trying somewhere new tomorrow fingers crossed!

Aardvarks
11-06-18, 21:07
I was in Weymouth last week and drove by and stopped. I had almost the same experience, including hearing me coming to the door. The only difference for me was I got full over clothes roaming. BBBJ was also requested and shutdown.

4/4 for the half.Just a warning. Coco - she destroyed my back. I would urge you to avoid. Though I did ask for hard. Nice jugs and good finish but holy shit I am in pain a week later. Lily / Michelle is my go to but she was with another customer at the time.

OlGary
11-07-18, 00:05
After recent reports, I went to 139 and saw Jenny. Well, with Jenny on board, it is a dependable FS place now, at least for people they recognize. Jenny is skinny, short and quite tight, but she has an ugly tattoo on her abdomen which I didn't like. She is a bit wacky and gets angry easily for no reason. Not sure if I want to see her again.

Fnm123
11-07-18, 12:58
Agreed. But not too thick.

Saw Coco many months ago (at least I think it was her) for hhr and ask for "soft" not sure what to expect and she laughed at me, in a good way. Let's just say it was my first prost8 experience. I was too surprised to enjoy it fully, but hey life is about new experiences.

NN.Went to Lavender first time recently and Coco was great. Hh 40 + 40. I told her "soft" too and she knew exactly what I wanted. Did some really light brushing with her fingertips that had me tingling all over and nice finish.

Room was nice, clean, relaxing music etc. Little annoying they kept the door cracked open and I could see flashes of people walking by. But I appreciated they stayed open for me a little later than their official closing time because I called in advance.

I'll have to try Nancy sometime. I see on rubmaps a lot of reviews for Lisa too but I'm not subscriber so I can't' see. Anyone have intel on Lisa?

Thickx
11-07-18, 14:23
Have not posted in a while but been out to play. Nothing great but went by chi in Newton the other day. Got Coco and had a good massage with a little tease. Asked for more but massage and she did great with a little reach under included. Flipped and got a nice handy with utc up and down. Felt good and would return.

Heading up to Maine next week for a short stay and play. Anybody got a recommendation for good FS Asian or American along RT 95?

Rcranium
11-07-18, 15:31
Have not posted in a while but been out to play. Nothing great but went by chi in Newton the other day. Got Coco and had a good massage with a little tease. Asked for more but massage and she did great with a little reach under included. Flipped and got a nice handy with utc up and down. Felt good and would return.

Heading up to Maine next week for a short stay and play. Anybody got a recommendation for good FS Asian or American along RT 95?ROYALTY 95 is well over 200 miles with very few options. A more specific location would help narrow down the few options.

Rcranium
11-07-18, 15:33

Heading up to Maine next week for a short stay and play. Anybody got a recommendation for good FS Asian or American along RT 95?RT 95 is well over 200 miles with very few options. A more specific location would help narrow down the few options.

Previous reply changed rt to royalty. Sorry.

Dboy111
11-08-18, 10:45
Just a warning. Coco - she destroyed my back. I would urge you to avoid. Though I did ask for hard. Nice jugs and good finish but holy shit I am in pain a week later. Lily / Michelle is my go to but she was with another customer at the time.Solid review! I plan on going to Chi this week. I've been before a while ago at the old set up but I forget who works there now. Does Coco have big nice juggs DDs? I'm looking for the best looking provider there with big juggs! Who should I ask for?

Thickx
11-08-18, 12:11
RT 95 is well over 200 miles with very few options. A more specific location would help narrow down the few options.

Previous reply changed rt to royalty. Sorry.Heading to Portland.

LuvInIt22
11-08-18, 14:36
Melissa Spa at 435 Newbury St, Danvers, MA.I am still confused. I see listings for Amy's Spa and China Pearl at that address, is Melissa's the same as one of these? Digits 0510?

BostonMan781
11-08-18, 15:47
Any parlors in Billerica? Anyone try Massage me?

MasajoViro
11-08-18, 16:05
Any parlors in Billerica?Pretty much, uh, NO. Last one closed a couple of years ago. Sorry!

M Scores Easy
11-08-18, 16:12
I am confused, that YOU are confused. A member has given you the address!

I don't understand the confusion of typing: "Melissa Spa Danvers" into Google, and seeing their address immediately pops up.

Come on, man, not trying to be a douche. This info is not hard to find.

I am still confused. I see listings for Amy's Spa and China Pearl at that address, is Melissa's the same as one of these? Digits 0510?

Finder117
11-08-18, 19:05
Sooooo I did a thing about a month ago. Forgive me if my lingo and slang is incorrect I'm a newbie LOL.

I got Wendy, I was first one there door locked she said you called? Said yes. I was reluctant anything would happen cause you could see my nerves shaking! Anyway I opted a HH and zero tease. Before the flip door bells, she told him almost finished and came back in. After flip, after full 30 minutes she lightly brushed and nodded yes. No negotiating or price discussed I asked if I could touch but I only got I think as you say OTC? Over the clothes? Rubbed her downstairs a bit she wiggles I think she liked it or maybe telling me chill out? Anyway fastest I ever came from an HJ. I left. 5 she looked said ok. Gave me water and left thought I'd feel bad. But went food shopping and cooked dinner LOL. Anyway I plan trying somewhere new tomorrow fingers crossed!Yeah, so just to give some additional feedback here -- Wendy -- mid-late 30's MAYBE early 40's (it's hard to tell. Still seems like 10 or so years till she's a mamasan), she's friendly but definitely one of the more quiet folks while giving a massage. I saw her once about a month ago, I wrote a report on it then.

Handshake617 -- OTC is correct, usually referred to as OTC "roaming" (hands roaming). Sometimes people will abbreviate 'tease' to t's -- though it's annoying.

Wendy has been known to do BBBJ (blowjob, no condom) for 100 or so according to other reports (and mine) -- so YMMV (your mileage may vary) on that.

SlowMo
11-08-18, 20:05
It's been a while since I last visited the spot on River St. , so I decided to stop by. Drew a very fit woman in her late thirties, who goes by Apple. One of the best bodies I ever encountered at AMPs -- she definitely works out a lot. Not FS, but a fully nude play for as long as I wanted it. Very clean, no smell down there at all. Can't say anything about massage skills though as we didn't get to the massage part this time. Has a good personality and is quite flirty. Definitely will repeat.I have tried to go see this Apple and ended up in a shit show like I haven't seen in a while. I called ahead and asked if Apple was available. "I'm Apple" said the woman on the phone. But then I couldn't figure out if she could only do 30 min or was only available in 30. Turned out it was the latter, so I ended up waiting a good 15 buck in the room by myself. When I arrived, I was greeted by definitely-not-Apple: a shorter, rounder, not fit, not pretty woman. As I asked if Apple was there, another taller, more in shape, long hair, prettier lady came out and asked if I had called. She wouldn't confirm whether she was indeed Apple, but I went along with it and followed her in one of the room. That set off the greeter who started speaking fast in an increasingly agitated manner to the point of high pitch screams, while my woman was trying to pretend it wasn't happening. I don't speak their language but I can tell it was about fairness of the rotation process with clients. That went on for a solid 5 min. As I approached the room, the screamer surprised me and entered a room where she obviously had a client based on the flash of naked skin I couldn't avoid catching from the corner of my increasingly sad eye.

After my lengthy wait, as my therapist came back my way, more screaming took place. It was so comical at that point that I chuckled a bit. The session itself was fine. Nothing to write home about. If that was Apple, she is reasonably fit but not gym rat. I'd call her USA thin or Euro average. I didn't see muscle definition anywhere. Who knows, maybe I didn't meet Apple. This seems like the kind of place that'd tell you anything to have you over.

I don't see a reason for me to go back.

SM.

SixPacking
11-08-18, 21:15
Is it possible for you to make a post without a question?

Is it possible for you to make a post at all?

Some of you guys have hard fucking heads. Had you put this in Massholes, nothing.

A2

CandyMan555
11-08-18, 21:18
She is messaging me through babechat. Com and I cannot help her she speaks no English and say she is coming to Boston soon and wants someone to help her learn English.

I anyone here speaks Chinese hit her up on Seeking Arrangement site seeking.com CM.

SMS 54
11-08-18, 22:51
I am confused, that YOU are confused. A member has given you the address!

I don't understand the confusion of typing: "Melissa Spa Danvers" into Google, and seeing their address immediately pops up.

Come on, man, not trying to be a douche. This info is not hard to find.Actually it can be very confusing, especially if you happen to try to get information from rubmaps. Amy's spa and Melissa are the same place, suite 201/203. The rubmap listing for one of them has an incorrect phone number. There is another spa in that building, called Blue Sky Wellness which is in suite 216, and has a phone number that was once used by China Pearl that previously was at 76 High St in Danvers. Both are on the second floor, take a left and go to the end of the hall for Melissa, take a right and it's halfway down on your left for Blue Sky. Hope this helps.

OlGary
11-08-18, 23:17
I have tried to go see this Apple and ended up in a shit show like I haven't seen in a while. I called ahead and asked if Apple was available. "I'm Apple" said the woman on the phone. But then I couldn't figure out if she could only do 30 min or was only available in 30. Turned out it was the latter, so I ended up waiting a good 15 buck in the room by myself. When I arrived, I was greeted by definitely-not-Apple: a shorter, rounder, not fit, not pretty woman. As I asked if Apple was there, another taller, more in shape, long hair, prettier lady came out and asked if I had called. She wouldn't confirm whether she was indeed Apple, but I went along with it and followed her in one of the room. That set off the greeter who started speaking fast in an increasingly agitated manner to the point of high pitch screams, while my woman was trying to pretend it wasn't happening. I don't speak their language but I can tell it was about fairness of the rotation process with clients. That went on for a solid 5 min. As I approached the room, the screamer surprised me and entered a room where she obviously had a client based on the flash of naked skin I couldn't avoid catching from the corner of my increasingly sad eye.

After my lengthy wait, as my therapist came back my way, more screaming took place. It was so comical at that point that I chuckled a bit. The session itself was fine. Nothing to write home about. If that was Apple, she is reasonably fit but not gym rat. I'd call her USA thin or Euro average. I didn't see muscle definition anywhere. Who knows, maybe I didn't meet Apple. This seems like the kind of place that'd tell you anything to have you over.

I don't see a reason for me to go back.

SM.As we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one person's trash is another man's treasure. I am normally a very proactive customer (LOL) and my Apple was very responsive. I had a good time overall. But, I liked your story, especially about your increasingly sad eye -- very poetic.

LuvInIt22
11-09-18, 01:14
Actually it can be very confusing, especially if you happen to try to get information from rubmaps. Amy's spa and Melissa are the same place, suite 201/203. The rubmap listing for one of them has an incorrect phone number. There is another spa in that building, called Blue Sky Wellness which is in suite 216, and has a phone number that was once used by China Pearl that previously was at 76 High St in Danvers. Both are on the second floor, take a left and go to the end of the hall for Melissa, take a right and it's halfway down on your left for Blue Sky. Hope this helps.Thanks! That was exactly my problem. Not to mention there is also Blue Sky Reflexology but that is on High St.

Griswold
11-09-18, 03:45
Based on another recent review, I tried to see Lisa at Relax Time in Chinatown. However, her phone voice mail was full for several days, and when I showed up mid day, her place was locked and dark. Is she closed down?

Griswold
11-09-18, 03:59
I saw Penny at Aiko in Chinatown. The massage itself included back walking, which I have never had done before. That was tough! I seriously heard stuff cracking inside of me. I kept trying to figure out how I was going to explain things to my wife in the emergency room. Luckily, that ended, and the rest of the massage was excellent, including the tease while I was laying on my stomach. On the flip, she immediately pointed to Mr. Happy, any grunted something that I couldn't understand. I just said yes assuming she was asking if I wanted extra attention to him. Without prompting or hesitating, she immediately fully undressed, except for leaving on her thong. She had beautiful, soft skin, and allowed almost full roaming, but backed away when I tried to go near the thong. Her technique was fine, and with the soft skin, I didn't last long. I would definitely repeat, but probably ask her to skip the back walking. 40&40.

I used to see Aiko, herself, but I guess she is long since retired. Aiko was excellent, but allowed no roaming whatsoever, so this is a huge change.

CandyMan555
11-09-18, 08:54
She is messaging me through babechat. Com and I cannot help her she speaks no English and say she is coming to Boston soon and wants someone to help her learn English.

I anyone here speaks Chinese hit her up on Seeking Arrangement site seeking.com CM.https://www.seeking.com/member/f8bde743-752f-46ae-8a80-a55216b1f0b9

Momo2
11-09-18, 10:30
Dandelion Weymouth.

Have not been here in years. Parked in the rear and walked in the back door. The stench of the bathroom hit me in the face as soon as I walked in. Greeted by an older woman brought me to the front and gave her my money. The stench was so strong I had to bail. Woman comes back and I ask for my money back and she was nice enough to give it to me. I apologized and left.

China 1.

Less than half a mile up the road went in and greeted by Mamasan. I think she said her name was Kylee, Older woman in good shape. Body seemed younger than her face. Gave her 60 for an hour and she gave me a decent body rub. After the flip I told her what I wanted and she obliged and we did not discuss the tip. Expanded menu available with her. Did not go FS but I was very happy. On my way out I saw the younger and prettier Coco. If she was only as generous as Kylee that would make it a complete package.

Platinum.

The next week I dropped by Platinum which is further down the South Shore. The ladies here rotate their location with the sister AMP up on the North Shore. There is usually the same two therapist for a month until they switch. I was expecting Jennifer to be here but she took the day off. The new girl was subbing. She said she was thirtymore years old. Nice body pretty face. I told her I wanted an hour. She came back in and gave me the change. She asked if I wanted to have fun first then massage or massage than fun. I picked the massage first. The bodyrub was good and the fun was even better.

I have seen reports were mongers would complain about haggling here. Its only haggling the first time. Haggling is a Chinese ritual. Don't take it personal. If you don't like their price structure don't come back.

Sunflower.

Was down in Marshfield and I visited the ladies at Sunflower. Hard to find between the 7-11 and the local Pizza parlor in a strip mall on rte 139. I think this is the last one on the chain until you get to Plymouth. Two pretty and fit looking women here in their late 30's or early forties. Both give a good rub. No drama, stress free environment.

Looking to check out the new place in Cohasset. Stay tuned.

ClubBabySeals
11-09-18, 15:00
Stopped into 139 this week and drew Summer. Summer is a 5 with a terrible personality. Massage was a 1 and the menu was limited. I think she was annoyed that I went for the hour? Either way, wouldn't bother stopping back in unless Jenny was working.