PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

ChipJohnson001
08-20-18, 10:15
I had some time to kill earlier this week and made a mid-day visit to 224. Arrived at the location, called and Marissa came down to meet me. On first impression, her face told me she was relatively old, and her clothes weren't exactly the most revealing, so followed her up the stairs hoping she was just the mama-Chan leading me to otherworldly delights. We get upstairs, finally, and there was no-one else around, which told me she was likely going to be the purveyor of my massage. I wasn't enthralled, but I've ended up in far worse situations in my mongering career, so figured I'd just settle for some relief, and leave. I'll say upfront, that the session ended up being better than I expected, and whilst she said she doesn't offer 'everything' (but her colleague does), I would still definitely repeat.
She is surprisingly gratifying to see, mostly because of her attitude, and her bizarrely tight body for her age. I once got another woman there, in a different apartment (calling the same number though). It seemed like she was filling in, as she apparently worked at 223 Harrison normally. Open minded, and gave a great effort, but old and lacked the body Marissa brings to the game. CBJ is an option, but I did not get it the first time there.

Fuhgetaboudit
08-20-18, 18:14
Went to 141 this week. Drew Leilei. Older but she immediately meeted and greeted me in solid something-is-available form. Great massage, tried diligently for FS, she guided my little head thisclose to her hole, but blocked access to the hole with her other hand fully spread across that entire area. I eventually gave up trying. Got plenty of multi fiv. She had poor HJ skills, using very short strikes. She could not get me to climax, so I left.

I have had better output from Angela. Well nothing this visit, but there is always hopeful progress to hit gold with someone there next time!

BPNinja
08-20-18, 20:34
Her colleague came up as at one point in the conversation / session, she was saying that she doesn't offer all services, but that she has someone else who see's clients in the adjacent room and offers 'everything' to quote her directly. We didn't get into what 'everything' was, but she was strictly HE with her clothes off + roaming, so I imagine 'everything' must at least include BJ of some description, and maybe more.

I don't have any more info than that as I didn't see her colleague in the flesh for the duration of the visit, and didn't ask when her colleague would be available (in hindsight, that would probably have been a good question, but enjoyed the visit and probably got too carried away).

How / what did you find out about colleague?

TheIceGuy
08-20-18, 22:20
Went to 141 this week. Drew Leilei. Older but she immediately meeted and greeted me in solid something-is-available form. Great massage, tried diligently for FS, she guided my little head thisclose to her hole, but blocked access to the hole with her other hand fully spread across that entire area. I eventually gave up trying. Got plenty of multi fiv. She had poor HJ skills, using very short strikes. She could not get me to climax, so I left.

I have had better output from Angela. Well nothing this visit, but there is always hopeful progress to hit gold with someone there next time!So she got naked? What was damage for regular HJ with nude and what damage for FS.

Craigslist21
08-21-18, 02:01
I remember years ago there was a Kelly in Malden who did waxing and maybe a bit more. I never went and tried and now I wondering if anyone on here knows a good waxer who may provide more than just waxing?

Appreciate any help and the recommendation.

J.

MarriedTom
08-21-18, 08:09
Her colleague came up as at one point in the conversation / session, she was saying that she doesn't offer all services, but that she has someone else who see's clients in the adjacent room and offers 'everything' to quote her directly. I imagine 'everything' must at least include BJ of some description, and maybe more.

I don't have any more info than that as I didn't see her colleague in the flesh for the duration of the visit, and didn't ask when her colleague would be available (in hindsight, that would probably have been a good question, but enjoyed the visit and probably got too carried away).Thanks, much appreciated. Yeah, sometimes the little head takes over and does all the thinking! LOL!

OlGary
08-21-18, 10:37
Many years ago, there was a provider who went by Yuki (or Yuko) and was advertising on the Phoenix as Geisha Temptation. She was hosting in an apartment on Beacon Street not far from the Elephant Walk (now defunct). She was an outstanding provider, by far the best I ever met. But she moved out one day and her phone was disconnected, so I lost her. By any chance, do any of you, people, know whether she is still in the Boston area? She is older now, but still should be not bad looking.

SozeSoze0
08-21-18, 13:56
Kelly moved to Woburn and only does waxing. No extras. She will immediately throw you out if you try or suggest anything.

I remember years ago there was a Kelly in Malden who did waxing and maybe a bit more. I never went and tried and now I wondering if anyone on here knows a good waxer who may provide more than just waxing?

Appreciate any help and the recommendation.

J.

Mikey73
08-21-18, 19:32
I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.

Jon Gris
08-22-18, 08:38
First off thanks for intel put up a post about Asian. Decided on the place on Waverley Ave was go to after intel sent my way. I called the number asked who was working and arrived a few minutes behind schedule which I called and they were fine with. Place in located in a street corner storefront you go up and ring the bell and they bring you in. I drew Anna attractive Asian said she was 26 based upon the Asian meter I would say early thirties. Took me to the room and got ready. Massage table in the room walls don't go all the way up. Anna was wearing a dress and heels with a white lab coat.

70 for the house fee. Anna hit the right spots and things progressed. BBBJ and CFS with a bunch of different positions. Mission completed at about the 45 minute mark.

Total Damage 70 House 140 Anna.

Ccup2
08-22-18, 12:42
I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.Where is this place.

DigNickBigger
08-22-18, 13:48
Where is this place.Aileen's in nagog park, acton.

Moses1892
08-22-18, 14:31
I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.I went today based upon your recommendation. Very similar experience...which is a good thing! She was somewhat negotiable on pricing. Nagog Park is off Route 119 at the Acton / Littleton line.

SirRogue58
08-22-18, 15:04
I stopped in for a 1 hr visit today. Massage wasn't the greatest but the finish was great. She didn't waste any time going straight for my sack so I grabbed her ass. Then came the flip and she immediately asked if I wanted a BJ. A little negotiating she got her way with a $. Started with a true GFE. A little ball licking included. Ended up with a BBBJ and DATY. All in all a good time. Not sure if FS is on the menu and didn't try. I just went in to check it out and didn't even expect anything more then a HJ.Is it CIM?

Thanks,

SR.

Aardvarks
08-22-18, 16:52
Getting lots of PM requests for details of places I've discussed from brand new users with zero posts. I tell them to give me some intel before I will talk about anything. What do you guys do? Out them?

CCChunks
08-22-18, 20:22
Took the ride to Acton place is jammed. It's located in its own building off to the side of a busy shopping center. After I pulled in 3 cars parked in the front, I decided to park in the main lot and observe. At least 2 mongers did drive byes slowing down staring into the new place. At this point I gave up.

I do not see it lasting in the center of Acton's prize shopping center Nagog square.

BostonMan781
08-22-18, 20:39
Getting lots of PM requests for details of places I've discussed from brand new users with zero posts. I tell them to give me some intel before I will talk about anything. What do you guys do? Out them?Ignore them.

BostonMan781
08-22-18, 20:48
Took the ride to Acton place is jammed. It's located in its own building off to the side of a busy shopping center. After I pulled in 3 cars parked in the front, I decided to park in the main lot and observe. At least 2 mongers did drive byes slowing down staring into the new place. At this point I gave up.

I do not see it lasting in the center of Acton's prize shopping center Nagog square.It's a massage parlor. Normal people have no idea what goes on. LOL. You're being paranoid.

SirRogue58
08-22-18, 22:57
It's a massage parlor. Normal people have no idea what goes on. LOL. You're being paranoid.I don't see it lasting long either LOL. What's the over / under? Jan 1?

SR.

Moses1892
08-23-18, 04:37
I don't see it lasting long either LOL. What's the over / under? Jan 1?

SR.I will take the under. A visible location in high-end Acton, enjoy while you can!

Mikey73
08-23-18, 06:00
Where is this place.It's in Acton.

Hidden9
08-23-18, 11:25
I will take the under. A visible location in high-end Acton, enjoy while you can!Hope it last stoped in yesterday rub was ok finish was as a good as promissed even worked the p spot some which I'm a fan of.

OlGary
08-23-18, 11:50
Stopped by Linden and both our friends were there. The fatty April is so big now that she is not an option for me any longer. Thought for a sec that perhaps I would do Sarah, but just couldn't make myself to go with him / her. Had a short conversation with her though and she said the business is better than ever. I am so proud of you, guys. You are so open-minded. In Texas, for example, the tranny would be out of business very quickly. Told her that I forgot my wallet and walked out.

Then, stopped by 1 Main and did what I needed. All covered, predictable and boring as hell.

M Scores Easy
08-23-18, 13:31
Got thick lady, Jesse. Nice personality. Not great looking. Massage was ok, but HE was real good. Nice tease BTW the rack (I really had to talk her into to it, but seems to enjoy it). 50+70.

Little Tony II
08-23-18, 17:21
Stopped by Linden and both our friends were there. The fatty April is so big now that she is not an option for me any longer. Thought for a sec that perhaps I would do Sarah, but just couldn't make myself to go with him / her. Had a short conversation with her though and she said the business is better than ever. I am so proud of you, guys. You are so open-minded. In Texas, for example, the tranny would be out of business very quickly. Told her that I forgot my wallet and walked out.

Then, stopped by 1 Main and did what I needed. All covered, predictable and boring as hell.

Is the Sarah at Linden the same person as the Sarah that was at Foster st Revere.

OlmanDriver
08-23-18, 18:39
Got thick lady, Jesse. Nice personality. Not great looking. Massage was ok, but HE was real good. Nice tease BTW the rack (I really had to talk her into to it, but seems to enjoy it). 50+70.I found Jesse to be a sexless cow. She wouldn't drop her pants, wouldn't suck even with a cover. Her looks would stop a Peterbilt.

CCChunks
08-23-18, 19:23
I'm not paranoid I think the traffic at this place is heavy, Acton will shut it down eventually suggest getting it while it's hot. I give by end of year.

I decided to take a detour on the way home and swing by again at Nagog. Another busy time so I decided to call, the wait was 15 minutes after which I went up. Did not catch her name she did have a cold. I went with hh. 5 in a short time it was on she motion told her what I wanted agreed $. OK BBBJ / CIM did not swallow. Although the shorts were off I decided against Asian cuisine – just FIV.

OlGary
08-23-18, 20:29
Is the Sarah at Linden the same person as the Sarah that was at Foster st Revere.No, this is Sarah who used to be at two Beijings, in Arlington and Waltham.

JoshDan
08-23-18, 22:54
Hi.

Long time monger but haven't really been active in the thread. Will be in Natick / Framingham for sometime for work purpose. Can someone give me some suggestions of few good options, both on AMPs or Independent providers. Much appreciated. If anyone going to Stamford or NY, I will be happy to provide few places that worked out well for me.

PeterBoris
08-24-18, 06:29
XXX-9869 Was operating out of an apartment but has moved to a hotel for now.

I have had very good luck with the service Most of the Asian women have been willing to do all but anal.

30's good shape 170 damage.

Fuhgetaboudit
08-24-18, 07:06
CCCh, I agree that this place is very very busy, and service level depends on which of the 3 differing, all not young but older, providers you get. Funny, on your next visit, try peaking behind the window curtain in the room. That is where they hide the pussy lube bottle.

I'm not paranoid I think the traffic at this place is heavy, Acton will shut it down eventually suggest getting it while it's hot. I give by end of year.

I decided to take a detour on the way home and swing by again at Nagog. Another busy time so I decided to call, the wait was 15 minutes after which I went up. Did not catch her name she did have a cold. I went with hh. 5 in a short time it was on she motion told her what I wanted agreed $. OK BBBJ / CIM did not swallow. Although the shorts were off I decided against Asian cuisine just FIV.

Banky
08-24-18, 10:45
I haven't been very active here, but am working on writing a review now.

Thanks for posting these!

Here are some. Hope it helps.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/

https://cityxguide.com/c/boston/

https://www.yesbackpage.com/152-Boston/

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-boston

https://www.ibackpage.com/backpage-boston/

https://www.adultlook.com/l/boston-ma

http://backpage24.com/index/nlist/id/228.html

https://cityxguide.photo/c/boston/cat/body-rubs/

Banky
08-24-18, 12:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ccup2
08-24-18, 12:42
Anyone have info on this one. She wants a whole lot of info bc she works out of her condo. Burlington area I guess. She is in massage section only and I guess its $$ hour rub.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/7780475.htm?cat=83

TheIceGuy
08-24-18, 12:44

I decided to take a detour on the way home and swing by again at Nagog. Another busy time so I decided to call, the wait was 15 minutes after which I went up. Did not catch her name she did have a cold. I went with hh. 5 in a short time it was on she motion told her what I wanted agreed $. OK BBBJ / CIM did not swallow. Although the shorts were off I decided against Asian cuisine just FIV.What is house fee?

TheTugSeaker
08-24-18, 14:41
Hey, does anyone have any pointers on where I should head in Waltham? Feels kinda dry or I'm just not looking in the right area now that BP is down; shoot me a PM or reply. Anything would be appreciated.

Fuhgetaboudit
08-24-18, 18:08
TIG, Acton house fees are 50 and 70.

What is house fee?

PlayItAgain
08-24-18, 22:25
70 for the house fee. Anna hit the right spots and things progressed. BBBJ and CFS with a bunch of different positions. Mission completed at about the 45 minute mark.

Total Damage 70 House 140 Anna.This place ain't great. Walls don't go all the way. She is way too mechanical. Everybody who came in is asking for and the girls got into a screaming match today because of that.

Trickster666
08-24-18, 23:08
Hey, does anyone have any pointers on where I should head in Waltham? Feels kinda dry or I'm just not looking in the right area now that BP is down; shoot me a PM or reply. Anything would be appreciated.Dude, you, probably, noticed this -- we have a very nice option on this site, called Advanced Search. After 5 min of searching, you will know literally everything about Waltham providers.

Finder117
08-25-18, 03:24
Went to 1025 main the other day -- I was hanging out with a chick that I tindered' up a while back and was going to look for a legit massage at the place that was there -- recognized the name change / address and went somewhere else and went back solo later on.

Pulled Annie, fit 40-something lady. She's alright overall. Nothing to write home about in terms of appearance -- but my lord can she give a GREAT massage. She also gives a damn good hand release, especially considering how much you pay out for it.

Damage - . 6 + . 6.

Appearance - 5/10.

Massage quality: 10/10 (arguably one of the best massages of my life).

HE quality: 8 / 10 (one of the best hand finishes in the game).

Will / have repeated.

Jimi Foxx
08-25-18, 06:41
XXX-9869 Was operating out of an apartment but has moved to a hotel for now.

I have had very good luck with the service Most of the Asian women have been willing to do all but anal.

30's good shape 170 damage.Can't find ad, did a search on this site.

Where should I look for ad.

Jpfaub
08-25-18, 10:13
Went to 1025 main the other day -- I was hanging out with a chick that I tindered' up a while back and was going to look for a legit massage at the place that was there -- recognized the name change / address and went somewhere else and went back solo later on.

Pulled Annie, fit 40-something lady. She's alright overall. Nothing to write home about in terms of appearance -- but my lord can she give a GREAT massage. She also gives a damn good hand release, especially considering how much you pay out for it.

Damage - . 6 + . 6.

Appearance - 5/10.

Massage quality: 10/10 (arguably one of the best massages of my life).

HE quality: 8 / 10 (one of the best hand finishes in the game).

Will / have repeated.Which town?

Dgraves
08-25-18, 15:29
Can anyone suggest a provider a little on the thick side? Ideally an older, busty Chinese or Korean provider. Usually go with the spinners but I want to try something a little different for a change. Besides, these older ladies have a lot more experience and act like they have something to prove.

SixPacking
08-25-18, 17:25
Visited OneMain yesterday and tried a me on this visit. Very open-minded in no restrictions if you know what I mean. Okay time but not at all attractive and definitely overweight although she hides it under the clothes.

Given full time and at the end I handed her $100 tip. Her nice demeanor immediately changed and she stood between me and the door with her hand out shaking her head no no no.

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.

OlGary
08-25-18, 20:06
Visited OneMain yesterday and tried a me on this visit. Very open-minded in no restrictions if you know what I mean. Okay time but not at all attractive and definitely overweight although she hides it under the clothes.

Given full time and at the end I handed her $100 tip. Her nice demeanor immediately changed and she stood between me and the door with her hand out shaking her head no no no.

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.1 Main is, probably, the best option out there right now, but I agree that 150 is way too much even for going bare. I hate it when they do this door-blocking thing.

Aardvarks
08-25-18, 20:21
This place ain't great. Walls don't go all the way. She is way too mechanical. Everybody who came in is asking for and the girls got into a screaming match today because of that.I've only had one or two bad experiences (out of like 50). What were they arguing about?

Emily is a sweetheart and is my usual go to person.

OlGary
08-25-18, 23:11
Can anyone suggest a provider a little on the thick side? Ideally an older, busty Chinese or Korean provider. Usually go with the spinners but I want to try something a little different for a change. Besides, these older ladies have a lot more experience and act like they have something to prove.You may like Angela at South St. She is in her mid-50s and is ethnic Korean from China. She is a pro in any respect you can think of. I still consider her as one of the best around here.

RI CheeseHead
08-25-18, 23:44

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.Very open-minded = BBFSCIP?

Vintage68
08-26-18, 10:58

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.Next time they block the door take out your phone. Tell her you will call police if she doesn't get out of your way. Watch how fast her flabby ass moves. Either that or just sit on massage table and tell her you aren't leaving until she moves. Trust me, last thing these places want is unwelcome attention.

Member #5753
08-26-18, 11:08
TIG, Acton house fees are 50 and 70.They offer 4 hands too, I paid like 100 for half with two of the girls, both are up for extra, tipped both of them, was very nice, both have very nice breasts.

FolleBlanche
08-26-18, 11:14
Next time they block the door take out your phone. Tell her you will call police if she doesn't get out of your way. Watch how fast her flabby ass moves. Either that or just sit on massage table and tell her you aren't leaving until she moves. Trust me, last thing these places want is unwelcome attention.Weiwei at 1 Main blocked the door on me once after a standard with some UTC that I had tipped at. 4. Just saying "that's all I have" did the trick. I've always followed the rule that you go in carrying no more than what you're willing to part with for what you expect to happen inside. It's not only a good way to prevent junior from doing more thinking than he should in the heat of the moment, and there's just no way to get blood from a stone.

HappyDave
08-26-18, 11:58

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.WiWi did the same. . 4 Tip for hh HJ and no roaming except her butt. She insisted on. 6. My second and last visit the chick with no name did take. 4. I hope those that run this place read the forum. Parking is great and the place itself is very nice (though a short perp walk). It's almost to convenient for me. But until the talent gets better I will drive further to Quincy and RI might even hit south st in waltham before this place again.

SixPacking
08-26-18, 15:11
You may like Angela at South St. She is in her mid-50s and is ethnic Korean from China. She is a pro in any respect you can think of. I still consider her as one of the best around here.Angela is a bit of a legend sex wise, however I don't know a single guy who has raw dogged her in the last 3+ months. The squating after to expel the demon seed was also amusing to me LOL.

Finder117
08-27-18, 02:10
Which town?Down in Weymouth.

Katokay
08-27-18, 06:57

I just wanted to get out of there so I gave her another 20 and she was still pissed off and said she wanted 30 more for a total of $150 tip. No way on this Earth is that going to happen, I didn't mind giving the superstars at 195 a tip of $130 but I'm not going to get some pig from Flushing that kind of coin.Tipping isn't a set fee. I always give the norm based on service, sometimes more sometimes less. If the girl starts trying to shake me down after, I usually apologize and ask for tip back. Then instead of $60 tip, I hand her back $40. Amazingly the bs from her usually stops.

Kiles569
08-27-18, 09:08
One Main ismentioned numerous times but there is no indication as to where it is located.

Jake888
08-27-18, 13:12
Anyone have info on this one. She wants a whole lot of info bc she works out of her condo. Burlington area I guess. She is in massage section only and I guess its $$ hour rub.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/7780475.htm?cat=83Sent you a PM.

Jake.

Oxy Moron
08-27-18, 14:08
One Main ismentioned numerous times but there is no indication as to where it is located.Right in Watertown Square.

OM.

Oxy Moron
08-27-18, 14:11
1. How much should I expect to pay for a massage and BBBJ at 1 Main, Waverly, or 32 South? And who should I ask for?

2. Is Jenny still working at Crescent?

Thanks,

OM.

HappyDave
08-27-18, 18:54
May be in Quincy, last two times at lavender the girl was hot but cloths stayed on. Was about a month ago, any new little spinners that get on the table with you. Any other locations?

Ftp4488
08-27-18, 19:01
I've visited Sangthip Therapeutic Thai massage in Cambridge yesterday. She is really pretty, (one of the prettiest Asian Masseuse I've met). I was little skeptical about getting any extras from this place after seeing all yelp and google reviews. But though of giving it a try.

The massage was okay, after the flip, she did some Thai stretches that helped me to remove knots (which felt good actually). I didn't hesitate to ask for HE, and she said its $100 for HE. I told her I'd like to pay 50 for HE as massage itself it $100. For whatever it's worth, it went well altogether with HE, and some sensuality in between.

Happy Hunting.I second this review. She gives a phenomenal LMT level massage. Will provide ending once she feels comfortable with you. Very good looking girl. Late 30's and takes great care of herself. She is my go to in the area.

FeelsSoNice
08-28-18, 01:00
One Main is really on Mt. Auburn St. , just to the right of tax prep. Upstairs. BBBJ should be 80. Start low. Met in middle at 80.

FeelsSoNice
08-28-18, 02:37
http://www.novusmedicalspa.com/

Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.

OlGary
08-29-18, 00:20

Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.What the hell? Weiwei as not even mentioned on the site!

OlGary
08-29-18, 00:29

Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.Phew, that's a site of the spa that moved out and was replaced by Mila and friends. The previous business even had a Facebook account.

TheBoobHound
08-29-18, 06:57

Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.There has been a spa at that location for like 2 years. It recently changed its name and style of business. That website is for the old spa before it changed. That's the previous name.

Bolonner
08-29-18, 12:53
Recently went to Cherry Blossom AMP in Waltham. Asked for Eva as she is highly reviewed, but some confusion led to me getting Angela. It was. 6 to house and. 4 tip. Really a great massage with nice technique. Pre-flip, lots of attention was paid to the blackhole and she made breathy moans as she did it, as well as reaching under and teasing the D. Post-flip she motioned for the final act. Again, good technique and not rushed at all. Stuck around for some more massage and left a happy camper. Would recommend.

Kiles569
08-29-18, 14:51
PM's are mentioned several times. I thought the idea was to freely share information. (by the way, how do you do a PM in case I decide to go that route.

Twisted1
08-29-18, 18:57
PM's are mentioned several times. I thought the idea was to freely share information. (by the way, how do you do a PM in case I decide to go that route.To PM a member, click on their username and select "Private Message". You do need to be logged in or the PM option will not show up.

Aardvarks
08-29-18, 20:47
Recently went to Cherry Blossom AMP in Waltham. Asked for Eva as she is highly reviewed, but some confusion led to me getting Angela. It was. 6 to house and. 4 tip. Really a great massage with nice technique. Pre-flip, lots of attention was paid to the blackhole and she made breathy moans as she did it, as well as reaching under and teasing the D. Post-flip she motioned for the final act. Again, good technique and not rushed at all. Stuck around for some more massage and left a happy camper. Would recommend.Angela is back? Fantastic news. She is one of the best. So excited to go see her. Thanks for the update!

Faptastic
08-30-18, 11:37
I just stopped by there. 11:30 am. Sign says open at 9 but the open sign is not lit up nobody's answering the door or the phone. Maybe hoping to make it through the year was a bit ambitious?

SecretSquirell
08-30-18, 13:16

Appears to be same location, however new place now turned to dark side.In the link, the address is W-tham which is out of my sphere but the map shows a location in F-ham which is not too far within range for me. Can anyone clarify where the correct location being discussed?

Maybe the legit spa moved to F-ham but forgot to change the address listed.

Deangelo
08-30-18, 13:57
I just stopped by there. 11:30 am. Sign says open at 9 but the open sign is not lit up nobody's answering the door or the phone. Maybe hoping to make it through the year was a bit ambitious?Maybe this has something to do with it:

https://patch.com/massachusetts/acton/acton-massage-parlor-investigated-woman-arrested-sex-charges

Kenny9370
08-30-18, 14:47
Anyone know if Jenny who used to work in Sudbury but moved a little further West is still around?

Jake888
08-30-18, 14:58
True Hobbyist, clear your inbox.

Jake.

Jim Mack
08-30-18, 15:17
Angela is back? Fantastic news. She is one of the best. So excited to go see her. Thanks for the update!I thought she looked sick when I saw her briefly a couple of weeks ago.

Bolonner
08-30-18, 15:30
I thought she looked sick when I saw her briefly a couple of weeks ago.Sounds like you saw her more recently than I did. Didn't notice that at the time.

RI CheeseHead
08-30-18, 17:14
Maybe this has something to do with it:

https://patch.com/massachusetts/acton/acton-massage-parlor-investigated-woman-arrested-sex-chargesWell that was quick.

Act-on it quick.

JayBean
08-30-18, 17:26
Visited this place for the first time. Up on Second floor, open office doors everywhere. Place is a dump, there is no room to speak of, just a massage table surrounded by curtains. Two old ladies, younger of two brings me to table, I ask her name and she says niko. I hope this is not the Niko you guys have been talking about. She was frumpy and average looking at best. She was nice I must admit but the experience was not good. Will not return or repeat.

DallascCash28
08-30-18, 17:58
Hello all,

Anyone have any luck here? Had an amazing Thai massage the other day. Really worked out all the kinks but strike out on the flip. Masseuse had a tight little body with some excellent legs underneath her yoga pants. Definitely brushed my hands around her legs and ass to light laughter.

Planning on going back and being more straight forward about it.

LustyB
08-30-18, 18:40
Went to 299 upstairs and saw Nicco again. 4 Jackson's and a good time was had by all.

Jaristas
08-30-18, 20:28
Well that was quick.

Act-on it quick.Wow, I was headed there this weekend. 50 !

OlGary
08-30-18, 21:14
Recently went to Cherry Blossom AMP in Waltham. Asked for Eva as she is highly reviewed, but some confusion led to me getting Angela. It was. 6 to house and. 4 tip. Really a great massage with nice technique. Pre-flip, lots of attention was paid to the blackhole and she made breathy moans as she did it, as well as reaching under and teasing the D. Post-flip she motioned for the final act. Again, good technique and not rushed at all. Stuck around for some more massage and left a happy camper. Would recommend.This is the same Angela who was working at CB for a few years and then disappeared. Many people were salivating about her but nobody was ever able to get into her pants. She is now back, but in my opinion she doesn't look as good as before her departure.

Grogrin
08-30-18, 21:38
Jezus Christ, they need to rotate her already, she's gotten out of shape and the kitty looks beat up to a pulp, can't feel anything. They used to have a decent rotation over time but now they've been lazy and just let nikko take all the pounding and service the whole state by herself. Kylie left, and this other sweet looking MILF that was there, I used to dip in her on the cheap. She was beautiful, cute face, nice body and sweet puss. She didn't stay there long enough but I sure made the best of it.

Went to 299 upstairs and saw Nicco again. 4 Jackson's and a good time was had by all.

JayBean
08-30-18, 22:42
Went to 299 upstairs and saw Nicco again. 4 Jackson's and a good time was had by all.To each is own I guess LOL.

RrrMappings
08-31-18, 02:26
More / less busy, better selections? Or is it still just luck of the draw?

Hidden9
08-31-18, 04:36
Well that was quick.

Act-on it quick.That was fast its a shame she was a good time. Makes you wonder how some places hang around so long is it the town just turns a blind eye or what.

OlmanDriver
08-31-18, 10:36
This is exactly why I've been on the side of keeping the BBBJ / FS places a little under the radar on here. My guess is Acton cops were not boosting that joint like they do in most of the towns with long established enterprises.

OlGary
08-31-18, 11:25
That was fast its a shame she was a good time. Makes you wonder how some places hang around so long is it the town just turns a blind eye or what.True, some towns are extremely "liberal", letting well-known FS places (reviewed in detail on this site on numerous occasions) to stay alive for many years. In this respect, Waltham is number 1, and Watertown is a close second.

Grogrin
08-31-18, 11:29
It has, if you look it up, up to or at least 20 AMPs, for a small size city like this. Too many Asian locals, city council who'd let hem be raided would be voted out of office. They pay their bills and not make too much noise but I'm sure LEO knows what goes in these establishments.

That was fast its a shame she was a good time. Makes you wonder how some places hang around so long is it the town just turns a blind eye or what.

Jaristas
08-31-18, 11:30
Anyone had luck here? Second time visit drew Jesse. Great massage with oil and hotstones and definite teasing but suggestion of HJ was politely declined. Really nice, friendly girl with great massage skills. We laughed about extras next time but no firm committment from her. Any one got lucky here?

Ccup2
08-31-18, 11:57
Anyone had luck here? Second time visit drew Jesse. Great massage with oil and hotstones and definite teasing but suggestion of HJ was politely declined. Really nice, friendly girl with great massage skills. We laughed about extras next time but no firm committment from her. Any one got lucky here?Extras for sure. Maybe you were direct enough while she was teasing you.

Jaristas
08-31-18, 12:08
Extras for sure. Maybe you were direct enough while she was teasing you.Really? Not talking about the place that got closed and us now reopened.

This place is further down away washington street, sign is on a fence, ling driveway into a house.

Is this the same one you are referring to?

Bolonner
08-31-18, 13:05
This is the same Angela who was working at CB for a few years and then disappeared. Many people were salivating about her but nobody was ever able to get into her pants. She is now back, but in my opinion she doesn't look as good as before her departure.Can't comment on how her looks have changed, but would agree she is no hottie--but not bad-looking either, especially considering the average for AMPs. The one I hear most raving about now is Eva, who I had tried to see but got mixed up. Will report on her in the future if I have the pleasure.

OlGary
08-31-18, 13:23
I'm sure LEO knows what goes in these establishments.LOL! LEO not only knows what goes on in parlors, but regularly use their services. FS parlors are usually shut down when they refuse providing freebies to the officers. When you have a chance, look in the fridge at any FS AMP (e. G. At Linden) -- they have canned coke and bottled beer. Chinese women don't normally drink any of these. That's for important guests in the uniform.

RrrMappings
08-31-18, 13:48
More / less busy, better selections? Or is it still just luck of the draw?To rephrase, is going to an AMP over the weekend:

1) Less busy, I. E. More likely to have a better selection?

2) Less likely to run into other visitors?

3) Less likely to be raided by LE, perhaps?

DallascCash28
08-31-18, 13:56
Any extras at this spot on E Broadway?

Hello all,

Anyone have any luck here? Had an amazing Thai massage the other day. Really worked out all the kinks but strike out on the flip. Masseuse had a tight little body with some excellent legs underneath her yoga pants. Definitely brushed my hands around her legs and ass to light laughter.

TheBoobHound
08-31-18, 17:28
True, some towns are extremely "liberal", letting well-known FS places (reviewed in detail on this site on numerous occasions) to stay alive for many years. In this respect, Waltham is number 1, and Watertown is a close second.Not really. Waltham city government wants the spas gone and have introduced laws to assist shutting them down. But change comes slow. Watertown PD has done stings on the MPs many times.

Whether the majority of residents care about that people are buying sex acts in spas, or if they even are aware it happens is a different issue.

BostonMan781
08-31-18, 17:44
No towns are extremely liberal. They all will get shut down eventually. Theres just alot of laws and loopholes they have to jump through to get it to happen. Every city is different.

NoGrayYet
08-31-18, 19:14
There was an Asian apartment AMP in Danvers off Maple St on Kirkbride. I heard that they moved to a hotel and tried to call them today but couldn't get through on their old number.

Does anyone have their new number?

TIA, NGY.

HappyDave
08-31-18, 19:29
No towns are extremely liberal. They all will get shut down eventually. Theres just alot of laws and loopholes they have to jump through to get it to happen. Every city is different.With the exception of a couple spas almost every spa in the over ten years I have been doing this. Quincy has been very stable.

OlGary
08-31-18, 23:44
No towns are extremely liberal. They all will get shut down eventually. Theres just alot of laws and loopholes they have to jump through to get it to happen. Every city is different.I was referring to Waltham and Watertown as "more liberal" jokingly. In the given context it was an euphemism for the most corrupt PDs. How else you can explain that some establishments (essentially brothels) operate in these towns in plain sight on busy streets for many many years. And everybody knows that these places are f-ck houses. It's not like PDs want to get rid of them but just can't, they want them to stay where they are and continue doing what they do.

PeterBoris
09-01-18, 06:16
There was an Asian apartment AMP in Danvers off Maple St on Kirkbride. I heard that they moved to a hotel and tried to call them today but couldn't get through on their old number.

Does anyone have their new number?

TIA, NGY.Idon't think they have a new #.

They just don't have anyone available.

JoeGlass
09-01-18, 07:31
To rephrase, is going to an AMP over the weekend:

1) Less busy, I. E. More likely to have a better selection?

2) Less likely to run into other visitors?

3) Less likely to be raided by LE, perhaps?1. IMO, weekends are definitely busier with most mongers being out of work and fresh off payday.

2. Therefore you're more likely to run into another visitor.

3. I'm not well-versed on the typical bust days, but I suppose we all should be. I got to think they mostly happen on weekdays though, like the one at Nagog in Acton this past week.

If you have a day off during the week, I'd say you shouldn't have a problem booking an appointment or walking in mostly anywhere. Stay safe.

Jon Gris
09-01-18, 11:01
Every town handles enforcement with these places differently. For the most part Boston lets the state license folks deal with it unless they get complaints then they run it thru their police channels and handle it accordingly. Some towns use their local licensing rules and regulations to handle things and keep an eye on it. I had a friend that did the rotation between a place in NY and one here. The town they were in didn't do a sting or anything they just sent in the locals got the landlord involved and got them out of the town.

From reading the Acton case it looks like they let her make the first move hence the indecent A and B. Charge. Is it necessary in my opinion No but unfortunately its a violation of law so they can do it.

Grogrin
09-01-18, 11:06
Yep true that. I always say the same thing, a papasan or mamasan thinking they can come into LEO's territory and operate freely without paying tax, you getting spanked properly. You are viewed as a guess here, you don't get to make money tax free like that, you have to be stupid to think so. You pay LEO in cash and in pussy to stay functional. Besides the coke and beer in the fridge, you sometimes noticed a comfy couch that you never really get to sit on because you're ushered in to the table right away. I always had wondered who the VIP was to have time to sit and relax when you're on the clock.

Sometimes look at the wall, you might see one of those Decal that says they support (pay to) police union, club or association. That place will never get raided. I've seen one before at this parlor in RI, greeting you right at the front door, all shiny and glaring. The place was right off the highway in the open, anyone can see. Mongers were walking in freely without hesitation. That is a place you can visit without fear, too because you know its all good with LEO.

I also think the Parlors with short hours of closing time, like 9 or 10 pm, or sometimes earlier, usually serves the boys. Those extra hours of the night are reserved for them, unrushed.

LOL! LEO not only knows what goes on in parlors, but regularly use their services. FS parlors are usually shut down when they refuse providing freebies to the officers. When you have a chance, look in the fridge at any FS AMP (e. G. At Linden) -- they have canned coke and bottled beer. Chinese women don't normally drink any of these. That's for important guests in the uniform.

Paulc153
09-01-18, 11:24
More / less busy, better selections? Or is it still just luck of the draw?Weekdays during the day or Sunday mornings tend to be the best times for me. Less traffic and if you go early morning you have a chance that you're getting clean sheets on the table.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-01-18, 19:39
On a lark, only because I passed it by chance early this week, I went to 828 Mass Ave. I wanted some action, but was not craving a release because I have had lady-friends relieving me for free multiple times daily for a few weeks. Walked in, saw two old ladies, was not swayed enough to feel disgusted by them (if it was another day, I could have felt like I would puke and would have just left), so I decided to stay because I pre-decided to stop there and go with whatever came up. If there was a worst of two option, I got the worst looking one. There was no one-is-better-than-the-other choice.

The session was bad, real bad. Terrible massage portion, a lot of pushing with elbows over and over. I have never ever had someone douse me with huge amounts of oil over and over. I continually felt puddles build up on my back and legs from the overspash pouring out of her hands when the bottle burped and crackled from her squeezing so hard. The old lady flab rolls were a huge turn off (I knew about them up front when I saw her to begin with). So, when she to to the HJ part, I could not get it up much mainly due to being put off by her looks plus she had bad technique, but made her work it for quite awhile. She offered-up her boobs, but I declined, I had no interest in touching her anywhere at all, neither otc or utc. She never got me off and I left a smaller tip than usual.

What a huge mistake. I had driven by 1205 just to reconfirm it was closed, before I went to 828. I had stopped while I was on my way to Chestnut Hill a half an hour away, a place very close to Chi, and, I should have gone with Chi instead of being stupidly adventurous. No one to blame but myself.

BigDaddyJohnG
09-02-18, 11:38
Any intel or experiences?

Saw in old history Wellness is questionable.

Anything more recent?

Talisker1370
09-02-18, 12:31

Anything more recent?Wellness is a legit place. Might have extras after time.

Not sure on the other.

Zealot123
09-02-18, 14:53

Anything more recent?Spa on water street has been around a bit. Use to see little from codington there as well as Gina. I haven't been in a while, but standard finish with some expanded menu.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-02-18, 16:18
Headed to fbw last Weds., Jenny busy, I got the new "girl", who is fair looking and appears to be likely fortyish. Massage consisted of nothing more than pushing her hand up and down to apply pressure while rocking her body back and forth. Didn't seem to understand or speak much english. Asked her name many times, she was either replying Pay Now or saying her name is PaeNah. Darned as I could not understand even though I had her repeat it many times. So, verbal interaction was minimal.

During massage she was very standoffish with touching but not completely giving no for an answer for light otc. This was my week for women with poor HJ technique, but she eventually opened up her utc and otc offerings and made things happen. She allowed fiv for about a couple minutes, but not very much nor for very long. She had asked for tips upfront repeatedly but I indicated pay later if she did a good job (at that point I was not sure if she understood). After cleanup hot towel, she said done, trying to short my time, I pointed to 12 more minutes left, she said 7 minutes left, so I settled on continued massage for the 7 minutes. That exchange indicated to me she sure as heck can speak and understand english a lot more than she let on. I found that to be truer later as well, when I left a decent tip and she ranted and raved in clear english that she wanted more. That was not going to happen, and, me visiting fbw again in the near future is also not going to happen.

Regardless of my views on the place, other mongers seem to still like it, because I observed no less than half a dozen guys come and go during my short visit. Of course maybe they always get Jenny who does a decent job.

Ccup2
09-02-18, 21:00
Headed to fbw last Weds., Jenny busy, I got the new "girl", who is fair looking and appears to be likely fortyish. Massage consisted of nothing more than pushing her hand up and down to apply pressure while rocking her body back and forth. Didn't seem to understand or speak much english. Asked her name many times, she was either replying Pay Now or saying her name is PaeNah. Darned as I could not understand even though I had her repeat it many times. So, verbal interaction was minimal.

During massage she was very standoffish with touching but not completely giving no for an answer for light otc. This was my week for women with poor HJ technique, but she eventually opened up her utc and otc offerings and made things happen. She allowed fiv for about a couple minutes, but not very much nor for very long. She had asked for tips upfront repeatedly but I indicated pay later if she did a good job (at that point I was not sure if she understood). After cleanup hot towel, she said done, trying to short my time, I pointed to 12 more minutes left, she said 7 minutes left, so I settled on continued massage for the 7 minutes. That exchange indicated to me she sure as heck can speak and understand english a lot more than she let on. I found that to be truer later as well, when I left a decent tip and she ranted and raved in clear english that she wanted more. That was not going to happen, and, me visiting fbw again in the near future is also not going to happen.

Regardless of my views on the place, other mongers seem to still like it, because I observed no less than half a dozen guys come and go during my short visit. Of course maybe they always get Jenny who does a decent job.Are we supposed to figure right this person is? Oh if you get off by thevsame chick your sonndoes you are still a pussy.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-02-18, 23:23
CC2, Huh? (that's all I wanted to write, but the posting system said huh was too short).

Are we supposed to figure right this person is? Oh if you get off by thevsame chick your sonndoes you are still a pussy.

XBostonBoyX
09-03-18, 09:51
Went here once before a few months ago and had a decent experience so decided to try again. Got Lulu, late 40's probably, not a great body. Pretty good massage and stretching which was nice, very flirty. Pretty decent tease throughout the massage (I did hr for 60), the killer for me was really bad HJ technique, too much of a jackhammer. Tried for UTC but she had like a spandex bodysuit under her dress, standard tip 40 and left. Good personality however I won't repeat.

Ccup2
09-03-18, 16:23
CC2, Huh? (that's all I wanted to write, but the posting system said huh was too short).No idea how I wrote that. Makes no sense. Sorry.

SlowMo
09-03-18, 16:54
I'm trying to locate Melissa's in Danvers. I suspect the storefront carries a different name now in the plaza. My thread search skills are failing me. Is it Cosmic Tan, Salon Oasis, or another place altogether?

TIA,

SM, who lives up to his name.

WheresTheAmp
09-03-18, 16:57
Saw clio at btt. Pretty girl. Not the prettiest they offer by any means but cute enough. Tried hard to please. Excellent BBBJ with gagging. Bad odor though. Bad enough that I won't be repeating. YMMV.

Also tried a AAMP just south of boston.

130 hh. Amy, Older, chubbier. Won't repeat unless desperate. There are two girls but I didn't see the other one. Number ended in 3009.

SMS 54
09-03-18, 21:42
I'm trying to locate Melissa's in Danvers. I suspect the storefront carries a different name now in the plaza. My thread search skills are failing me. Is it Cosmic Tan, Salon Oasis, or another place altogether?

TIA,

SM, who lives up to his name.I sent you a PM with details.

SlowMo
09-03-18, 23:07
I sent you a PM with details.Thank you SMS and the others who reached out via PM! I'm hoping to be able to visit soon.

SM.

HowardSprague
09-05-18, 18:42
I thought she looked sick when I saw her briefly a couple of weeks ago.I saw her about two weeks ago and she looked as good as ever. Happy to have her back. She's been at the top of my list since the first time I walked in there.

OlGary
09-05-18, 21:40
I also think the Parlors with short hours of closing time, like 9 or 10 pm, or sometimes earlier, usually serves the boys. Those extra hours of the night are reserved for them, unrushed.In fact, they normally make early appointments (8:00 AM) for freebies, and they like doing this on weekends.

ChellickG
09-06-18, 10:21
Stopped by Herbal in Norwd a couple of week ago. Heard it was mostly grannies and that HE was not guaranteed but I wanted a massage and HE wasn't desperately needed. I called and came in and was immediately taken by a youngish woman (30's). There were a couple of older women there as well but I figured since it was early I was lucky to draw a younger one. The rooms are nice with bars for back walking. Everything was in the room so the masseuse didn't need to constantly go in and out for towels, etc. Massage was good, harder than I was expecting with no teasing at all. On the flip she started grazing my front with her fingers and I was hard in moments. As she worked (it was a really slow and sensual time – best I've ever had actually) I touched her yoga pants. OTC was fine but anything more and she backed off. Finished after a little while and got a hot towel rub down and scalp massage. All told it was. 6 plus. 4 tip. Not bad but nothing aside from HE seems to be on the menu.

ChellickG
09-06-18, 10:22
Visited Sunshine again the other day and drew the mama-san. She giggled and made limited small talk when she began and I touched her crotch as she leaned over to begin the massage and she just giggled so I knew more than HE was on the menu. Massage was bad. Way too much oil and she used her elbows A LOT. Not a lot of teasing on the back but she did graze my balls a few times so I knew I could get something. On the flip she started caressing me and I got hard. She motioned for HE and I nodded then pointed to her crotch. She pointed to the 'no prostitution' sign on the wall and went back to jerking. I motioned again and mimed DATY. Haggling ensued and she insisted on tip up front. She stripped down and sat on my face with her ass in my mouth and it was only with some vigorous moving that she was correctly lined up with my mouth. She was shaved and wet. She started very vocally encouraging me to eat. Afterward she started fawning on me and said that I should come back tomorrow and then said she wanted to give me FS. In the end her 'service' creeped me out and the last few minutes were such a turn-off that I probably won't go back – I don't need someone encouraging me to visit again and again with fake porn moans and promises of 'more'. . 60 plus. 80 tip.

HeraDotus
09-06-18, 16:15
Went in a few weeks ago for a quick sesh. There was a real attractive, younger looking girl, maybe she said her name was mary, I really couldn't tell. But she did a weird thing during the massage where she'd just lay her head on me for a few minutes and continue rubbing with one hand. It was kind of cool I guess? Just something different. Standard half hour and finish. 8.

Amppro95
09-07-18, 06:57
My son just started at BU, going down to visit on Sunday morning, does anyone know of a good massage, Asian or non, with the extra's in the area? It looks like most are in C-town, not really close, I tried the one on Boyolston a cpl of months ago, not close and not a great experience at all. Also open to straight up in call escort, PM would be great. Thanks!

HasEnough25
09-07-18, 14:30
My son just started at BU, going down to visit on Sunday morning, does anyone know of a good massage, Asian or non, with the extra's in the area? It looks like most are in C-town, not really close, I tried the one on Boyolston a cpl of months ago, not close and not a great experience at all. Also open to straight up in call escort, PM would be great. Thanks!I've had a lot more success at boylston st lately. Better looking girls and more on the menu, no FS, but still enough to go home entertained. Lucky spa on beacon st near Fenway used to be a great option, but I haven't been in years and the reviews got a little worse last I checked. Still, it's right there if you're staying around Fenway.

Top Floor
09-07-18, 20:46
Cambridge or Norwood?

Visited Sunshine again the other day and drew the mama-san. She giggled and made limited small talk when she began and I touched her crotch as she leaned over to begin the massage and she just giggled so I knew more than HE was on the menu. Massage was bad. Way too much oil and she used her elbows A LOT. Not a lot of teasing on the back but she did graze my balls a few times so I knew I could get something. On the flip she started caressing me and I got hard. She motioned for HE and I nodded then pointed to her crotch. She pointed to the 'no prostitution' sign on the wall and went back to jerking. I motioned again and mimed DATY. Haggling ensued and she insisted on tip up front. She stripped down and sat on my face with her ass in my mouth and it was only with some vigorous moving that she was correctly lined up with my mouth. She was shaved and wet. She started very vocally encouraging me to eat. Afterward she started fawning on me and said that I should come back tomorrow and then said she wanted to give me FS. In the end her 'service' creeped me out and the last few minutes were such a turn-off that I probably won't go back I don't need someone encouraging me to visit again and again with fake porn moans and promises of 'more'. . 60 plus. 80 tip..

PewPewPewPew
09-07-18, 21:00
Went in a few weeks ago for a quick sesh. There was a real attractive, younger looking girl, maybe she said her name was mary, I really couldn't tell. But she did a weird thing during the massage where she'd just lay her head on me for a few minutes and continue rubbing with one hand. It was kind of cool I guess? Just something different. Standard half hour and finish. 8.Which place is this?

Nobodynose
09-07-18, 21:49
Cambridge or Norwood?

.Called last week and phone # was disconnected.

Floatinglife
09-08-18, 11:02
Called last week and phone # was disconnected.Sunrise on MA ave Cambridge is still open. Last 4 digits are 8409.

Last time I went it ws just ok. Better options out there.

Which place was closed?

NewJeff
09-08-18, 12:48
This will be my last report on this location, as I've mentioned it a number of times already. Went in during a weekday around lunch time. Was greeted by a new face. Like before, not pretty, but not terrible. She put me in a room and said it would be 10 min. A few min later a different woman came in the room. I previously reported that this was a two woman operation, but apparently there is a shift rotation. Fortunately the massage was just as good as my previous visits, and the technique was familiar. Kudos to whoever is training these women, because the technique is legit. The finish was standard, and the standard tip was gratiously accepted. The providers name was Lilly, but it doesn't really matter who you get. 60/40 total, and got a full hour.

Nobodynose
09-08-18, 18:35
Sunrise on MA ave Cambridge is still open. Last 4 digits are 8409.

Last time I went it ws just ok. Better options out there.

Which place was closed?Sorry for the confusion. I was working off of old info and didn't realize they had a new number and "rebranding" if you can call I that. Rubmaps hasn't been updated for awhile I guess.

Mes culpa (my fault, or my bad in the current vernacular).

Frosty047
09-08-18, 22:15
Hey all! Newbie here and have done this overseas (Thailand), but never here in the US. Looking to go my first time here, but a bit afraid of rejection. I'm Asian and in my 30's, but still look quite young. Anyone else in a similar situation (looking young) and any tips on how not to get rejected? I read another thread with the tips for first-timers, I. E. , state that you've been there before, lie on the table fully naked, etc. Or is this fear just in my head and I should not worry about it?

Flash88
09-09-18, 11:23
Have been multiple times over last year. Agree with the recent post; the providers dress fairly plainly and provide a decent massage. Lilly is my favorite, but I've seen two other ones that I really didn't like for various reasons. This seems to be a HE no extras places and some of the providers do not allow any touching. For additional services I suggest nearby Rose. I've only seen three providers in total, Lisa and Hong (were the others. Don't know if there are any others in the mix. Parking is off street behind one decent sized building but there are other shops next door and during the day parking can actually be full and people can see you going in and out, if you care about those things.

Spaz2580
09-09-18, 12:30
No need to overthink it. Give some signals like touching her leg or ass during the massage. It let's them know what you want. They also want to make money so you won't get much rejection unless it's a legit place. I usually answer honestly if it's my first time there or not. If you want to tell them you've been there before just say you don't remember the name when they ask who you saw.

Hey all! Newbie here and have done this overseas (Thailand), but never here in the US. Looking to go my first time here, but a bit afraid of rejection. I'm Asian and in my 30's, but still look quite young. Anyone else in a similar situation (looking young) and any tips on how not to get rejected? I read another thread with the tips for first-timers, I. E. , state that you've been there before, lie on the table fully naked, etc. Or is this fear just in my head and I should not worry about it?

Frosty047
09-09-18, 16:28
Went today and had a pretty good time with 1 hr massage + HE. Was pretty straightforward and was worrying so much for nothing!

Amppro95
09-10-18, 07:12
Was down in Boston for the day and decided to hit up Tulip in Brookline, I called for an 11:15 was told yes, got there at 11:10 had to wait, I heard 2/3 ladies talking but had to wait for the one that was finishing up some other dude, started at 11:30, I said medium, the massage was good, not great, not bad. The lady was probably 50's, tiny, on a 1/10, probably a 6 for looks. Allowed plenty of OTC touching, before the flip she washed me down with a nice hot towel. I was having a hard time understanding her, she asked me what I wanted and I said sex, she asked how much I pay, I said $, she said, no, you never come here before if you think you pay that. I asked how much, she said 140, I said ok, she stripped down then covered herself in hand sanitizer, then did my hand which for me is a total turn off, but anyway, she started HE while I was playing with her tits and pus, as I got big she kept commenting about junior, how much she liked him, she started with mouth and hand combo before long I popped, never got to FS so I'm not sure if it was going to happen or not but that's on me. Cleaned me up, finished with legs, feet, then head massage. Not a clock watcher, got my full hour, I've just never paid anywhere close to that before and didn't feel good about it after. Nice private location with plenty of parking up and down the street.

Medford Guy
09-10-18, 09:42
First time visiting the place, basement of a commercial building, very clean rooms, mat on the floor. Drew an older woman, Samantha. Best bodywork I have ever had, full hour with a decent HE. 80/40. Will definitely visit again.

BostonTrent
09-10-18, 10:41
I saw her about two weeks ago and she looked as good as ever. Happy to have her back. She's been at the top of my list since the first time I walked in there.I'll be honest, I have always only gone to Angela. If I called and she wasn't there, I passed. If I got there and she was with someone, I passed. Even when they pointed to a new girl standing right and said "very nice" I passed.

I didn't pass on Friday and found a real gem. I got there for an appointment with Angela, but she was with someone. Frustrating yes, but based on the number of times a monger calls and then doesn't show up, I don't blame her for taking someone. I was about to walk, as usual, until the woman points the girl at the desk and does the usual "new girl, very nice" and this time I didn't pass. Real cute face, thin, young. I went with it.

Came in, she started with fingertips, I told her I like soft, and it turned into a beautiful 20 minute tease. I turn over, full attention, and she gets right to it, slow and sensual. I finally ask her name, Amanda, and I hadn't seen her name mentioned before, so I knew I had to come out here to inform the masses.

Not good English, which is fine, because her hands did all the talking.

DoubleDippin
09-10-18, 10:53
First time visiting the place, basement of a commercial building, very clean rooms, mat on the floor. Drew an older woman, Samantha. Best bodywork I have ever had, full hour with a decent HE. 80/40. Will definitely visit again.Place is also known for ladyboys.

Frosty047
09-10-18, 15:57
When you guys head to new spots, do you typically walk-in or make appointments?

Side note: any reviews on luck in Charlestown? Pm me if you don't want to share.

Aardvarks
09-10-18, 20:04
Went today and had a pretty good time with 1 hr massage + HE. Was pretty straightforward and was worrying so much for nothing!Frosty where did you go? Sorry if I missed it.

Jimmy Pratt
09-10-18, 22:53
I was driving by the Marrett Road place in Lexington today, and noticed that the window was dark and empty (usually has the typical neon sign and the words Crystal Spa).

I did a Google search, but there's no news of any bust. Anybody have any idea if they moved or just closed down??

Just in case, I continued up to School Street and confirmed that Lavender is still there with neon ablaze.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
09-10-18, 23:05
Went today and had a pretty good time with 1 hr massage + HE. Was pretty straightforward and was worrying so much for nothing!Now you should tell us where you went and post a report! That will help you down the line with more info, dude.

Frosty047
09-10-18, 23:59
Now you should tell us where you went and post a report! That will help you down the line with more info, dude.Haha, not sure if it'll be any good because I have no real benchmark. But I went to anna's and she was early 40's? Massage was decent, wasn't the worst or greatest, but the strength was there which I like. Probably like a 6 out of 10? I'm pretty picky about good massages though. Then moved to soft touch towards the end and then flip. I'd say the ending was 7 out of 10? Again, disclaimer that I'm not sure what the standard is here, but it felt good.

OlGary
09-11-18, 00:18
Was down in Boston for the day and decided to hit up Tulip in Brookline, I called for an 11:15 was told yes, got there at 11:10 had to wait, I heard 2/3 ladies talking but had to wait for the one that was finishing up some other dude, started at 11:30, I said medium, the massage was good, not great, not bad. The lady was probably 50's, tiny, on a 1/10, probably a 6 for looks. Allowed plenty of OTC touching, before the flip she washed me down with a nice hot towel. I was having a hard time understanding her, she asked me what I wanted and I said sex, she asked how much I pay, I said $, she said, no, you never come here before if you think you pay that. I asked how much, she said 140, I said ok, she stripped down then covered herself in hand sanitizer, then did my hand which for me is a total turn off, but anyway, she started HE while I was playing with her tits and pus, as I got big she kept commenting about junior, how much she liked him, she started with mouth and hand combo before long I popped, never got to FS so I'm not sure if it was going to happen or not but that's on me. Cleaned me up, finished with legs, feet, then head massage. Not a clock watcher, got my full hour, I've just never paid anywhere close to that before and didn't feel good about it after. Nice private location with plenty of parking up and down the street.You paid 140 on top of the house fee for a BJ. I hope it was a good one. LOL!

M Scores Easy
09-11-18, 08:54
Talked to Emma last week and she said they are moving to a location close by.

I just can't remember the street she said. She did say the phone number is the same, so just call them up.

I was driving by the Marrett Road place in Lexington today, and noticed that the window was dark and empty (usually has the typical neon sign and the words Crystal Spa).

I did a Google search, but there's no news of any bust. Anybody have any idea if they moved or just closed down??

Just in case, I continued up to School Street and confirmed that Lavender is still there with neon ablaze.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
09-11-18, 13:15
Talked to Emma last week and she said they are moving to a location close by.

I just can't remember the street she said. She did say the phone number is the same, so just call them up.Thanks for the confirmation. If you (or anyone) find out their new location, please share. With CL and BP gone, finding a new place has become much harder, especially for some of us less tech-savy guys.

JP.

AMadict
09-11-18, 15:41
Lotus in Danvers used to. Not sure if they do anymore.Yes they do!

CamelToe Guy
09-11-18, 18:08
Stopped by Norwood the other day to see who was working. I go there periodically haven't been in awhile. New Girl (for me at least) Michelle is her name. Thirties, Nice body, fit and a nice ass. Upstairs has been remodeled but well done, probably C's. Once I saw her I decided for the hour to see how far I could get, .6 + $ tip. She was wearing ripped jeans and a tight shirt. She looked pretty hot. She Started with massage and I immediately started feeling those jeans. No oil because I don't like it, Just lotion. She gives a good massage but I don't really care about that. I flirted with her and I asked her to jump on the table with me so I could give her a massage. She took her top off but left the Bra on. Soon after we discussed terms. Everything was available including DATY and FIV except no BJ and no full. Believe me I tried. She says she never does it and I believe her. She was wicked tight. She has a kid at home but a bf in China. Nobody here apparently. To bad because I bet she would be awesome given how tight she was. I finished with a HJ with ass play. She asked me if I wanted to go again, not sure if she was kidding or not but I was one and done. Good Time. Nice girl. I will return but still looking for the euphoric all everything. HH probably would have been fine but the little guy usually takes command at these times.

Ccup2
09-11-18, 21:56
Stopped by Norwood the other day to see who was working. I go there periodically haven't been in awhile. New Girl (for me at least) Michelle is her name. Thirties, Nice body, fit and a nice ass. Upstairs has been remodeled but well done, probably C's. Once I saw her I decided for the hour to see how far I could get, .6 + $ tip. She was wearing ripped jeans and a tight shirt. She looked pretty hot. She Started with massage and I immediately started feeling those jeans. No oil because I don't like it, Just lotion. She gives a good massage but I don't really care about that. I flirted with her and I asked her to jump on the table with me so I could give her a massage. She took her top off but left the Bra on. Soon after we discussed terms. Everything was available including DATY and FIV except no BJ and no full. Believe me I tried. She says she never does it and I believe her. She was wicked tight. She has a kid at home but a bf in China. Nobody here apparently. To bad because I bet she would be awesome given how tight she was. I finished with a HJ with ass play. She asked me if I wanted to go again, not sure if she was kidding or not but I was one and done. Good Time. Nice girl. I will return but still looking for the euphoric all everything. HH probably would have been fine but the little guy usually takes command at these times.I had daty and full w her.

Qfck2001
09-11-18, 22:42
Thanks for the confirmation. If you (or anyone) find out their new location, please share. With CL and BP gone, finding a new place has become much harder, especially for some of us less tech-savy guys.

JP.They moved to 14 B muzzey, the room is a little smaller, nice decor, nice parking as well. Coco and sunny still.

OlGary
09-12-18, 09:53
They moved to 14 B muzzey, the room is a little smaller, nice decor, nice parking as well. Coco and sunny still.They moved to Muzzey? A couple of years ago, there was was a parlor on Mazzey, called Lotus Flower, which lasted only a few months. It didn't come as a big surprise as this is literally Lexington center. Going to see Sunny tonight at a new spot, they will not be there for long.

Moses1892
09-12-18, 14:29
Went here once before a few months ago and had a decent experience so decided to try again. Got Lulu, late 40's probably, not a great body. Pretty good massage and stretching which was nice, very flirty. Pretty decent tease throughout the massage (I did hr for 60), the killer for me was really bad HJ technique, too much of a jackhammer. Tried for UTC but she had like a spandex bodysuit under her dress, standard tip 40 and left. Good personality however I won't repeat.I drove by there today and the sign is gone wonder if they closed down. I went a couple of times, it was a similar experience to what you described.

SixPacking
09-12-18, 18:36
Yes 260 is gone. I went by today to show my respects. While I was kneeling in front, I heard a whisper"cum cum". I looked up and there was Michelle ushering me in while looking around. I jumped up and in. I was so happy I threw my clothes off while running to room. I got last boot off and opened door. Before I could get my facedown and a hard on from grinding the table, I heard a bullhorn outside. "Come out with your hands up, dick down! It was the fucking national guard, the place was surrounded. Thankfully Michele had dug a tunnel to the mass pike. Whew thank God for her ingenuity! I hopped on the back of a flat bed got the hell out of dodge.

I hope my story keeps all you mongers away from that awful place.Has re-opened, has anyone visited in the last week or so?

M Scores Easy
09-13-18, 07:48
They moved to Muzzey? A couple of years ago, there was was a parlor on Mazzey, called Lotus Flower, which lasted only a few months. It didn't come as a big surprise as this is literally Lexington center. Going to see Sunny tonight at a new spot, they will not be there for long.Saw Sunny for the second time last week. Although she is fun and creative, her breath was really bad and turned me off. Other than that she is solid, playful provider. I probably wouldn't go back. Good luck.

ClubBabySeals
09-13-18, 08:28
First post and appreciate the reports so I thought I would give back!

Stopped by HK in Brookline and it looks like Mimi runs her own shop. Massage is a 9/10 and no haggling for HE. UTC up top with no bra but nothing exciting. She never closed the door so assumed that anything more wasn't on the menu. Damage was 6 . 4.

Went up few blocks I walked into another ASM and got Connie. Probably mid 30's and shop looks half legitimate with a large foyer area. Closed room and a little more english. OTC up top and below. Did the job and the massage was a 6/10 but probably won't go back. Damage was 6. 4 but Connie haggled so I threw another 1 and left.

Went to Rose in H20 thinking that table showers were available. Unfortunately, not the case at all. Most sketchy of shops and FS is def available. Got Kiko and she definitely is flirty with the little english she knows. Plenty of roaming but opted for HE since she wasn't shaved. Maybe it's just me but that's a killer for me. Damage was 7 . 5 I didn't mind spending a little more here as Kiko is definitely a good time.

CamperVan10
09-13-18, 09:36
Has re-opened, has anyone visited in the last week or so?Went in July, saw Amy again but didn't remember me and she was spooked by LEO. Good massage, but no tease and rushed HE on flip. Not really a repeat performance like the last time. She went back to NY, then resurfaced up in Dracut. Too far to travel. Have not returned so I am unclear on the talent and service being offered currently. If anyone can update the 411 here or PM it would be appreciated.

OlGary
09-13-18, 10:04
Saw Sunny for the second time last week. Although she is fun and creative, her breath was really bad and turned me off. Other than that she is solid, playful provider. I probably wouldn't go back. Good luck.True that, personal hygiene is not her strongest side. Just give her a piece of the chewing gum if you decide to visit her again. The bad breath problem will be taken care of in 2 minutes. That's what I often do. They normally don't refuse to chew a little.

OlGary
09-13-18, 10:08
Went in July, saw Amy again but didn't remember me and she was spooked by LEO. Good massage, but no tease and rushed HE on flip. Not really a repeat performance like the last time. She went back to NY, then resurfaced up in Dracut. Too far to travel. Have not returned so I am unclear on the talent and service being offered currently. If anyone can update the 411 here or PM it would be appreciated.Amy always was a BBFS provider to several people I know.

Mapokaplaya
09-13-18, 14:46
Body was sore so made a repeat visit knowing she would take care of all my spots that needed work. Felt much better after, damage was 60/40.

Jimmy Pratt
09-13-18, 23:36
They moved to Muzzey? A couple of years ago, there was was a parlor on Mazzey, called Lotus Flower, which lasted only a few months. It didn't come as a big surprise as this is literally Lexington center. Going to see Sunny tonight at a new spot, they will not be there for long.Completely agree with Cheeze. This is not only Lexington Center, but also on the exact street that all of the high school kids walk up and down after school.

JP.

Johnson686
09-14-18, 12:24
Hit up Blue Sky Wellness in Danvers after a long absence from regular visits there. This place is owned by the same woman that used to run it under the name China Pearl on High St. I don't even know where they advertise online anymore, I just remember remembered the phone number (google China pearl Danvers and you can find it, digits end in 9656).

Usually I get a massage from the owner, who does a great job both with the massage and with the finish. She really knows how to draw things out. But this time she had a pretty younger girl do the actual massage. It was ok, nothing fantastic, and there was absolutely no tease. After the flip I got a decent standard finish, but nothing all that memorable. She did allow UTC touching up top after I promised to tip. 5 (always a bit annoying when they ask about a tip ahead of time). After the HJ, she did some lame massaging of my legs, but at least I got a full hour. Damage. 7 + . 5. If I return here again I'll ask for the owner to do the massage, even though she's older and not all that attractive.

Number1002
09-14-18, 12:33
Hit up Blue Sky Wellness in Danvers after a long absence from regular visits there. This place is owned by the same woman that used to run it under the name China Pearl on High St. I don't even know where they advertise online anymore, I just remember remembered the phone number (google China pearl Danvers and you can find it, digits end in 9656).

Usually I get a massage from the owner, who does a great job both with the massage and with the finish. She really knows how to draw things out. But this time she had a pretty younger girl do the actual massage. It was ok, nothing fantastic, and there was absolutely no tease. After the flip I got a decent standard finish, but nothing all that memorable. She did allow UTC touching up top after I promised to tip. 5 (always a bit annoying when they ask about a tip ahead of time). After the HJ, she did some lame massaging of my legs, but at least I got a full hour. Damage. 7 + . 5. If I return here again I'll ask for the owner to do the massage, even though she's older and not all that attractive.They advertise on backpage24 under the Peabody Massage headeing. There are 2 different places that both advertise under that heading, but the one you want is is at 2 Mt. Pleasant Dr. They have a place there and the one down the roadon Newbury In the office bldg.

HappyDave
09-16-18, 15:44
Dropped in, was met by one new attractive mid 30's provider, gave money and was told new girl come in you like. Been there and done that, to my surprise a younger and very attractive girl came in. Asked for soft touch, got a soft massage with oil instead. Went with it because it was nice but it went to long. 35 min in got the hot towel treatment and then the soft touch for about 5 min and then the flip a full nude HJ was on the table but she was solid at $.00. She was a cute little young one but the price was just to high, so went for standard HJ and fee. Saw the momason on the way out, did not see any of the old talent. Hopefully the costs come down a little as time goes by.

Momo2
09-17-18, 00:26
Dropped in, was met by one new attractive mid 30's provider, gave money and was told new girl come in you like. Been there and done that, to my surprise a younger and very attractive girl came in. Asked for soft touch, got a soft massage with oil instead. Went with it because it was nice but it went to long. 35 min in got the hot towel treatment and then the soft touch for about 5 min and then the flip a full nude HJ was on the table but she was solid at $.00. She was a cute little young one but the price was just to high, so went for standard HJ and fee. Saw the momason on the way out, did not see any of the old talent. Hopefully the costs come down a little as time goes by.Hey Happy did you catch their names. The last two I saw were not up to last summers talent level.

Xf1234
09-17-18, 10:25
Went to eastern message parlor in Waltham. Was met by A very attractive girl. Lots of pretty young girls working. Parking was super easy. Very clean nice atmosphere. They gave and amazing message. Left feeling refreshed. I will definatley go back. Great place.

Xf1234
09-17-18, 10:32
Went to Eastern Message in Waltham. Was met by a very attractive mid 30's. Lots of attractive young girls working. Easy free parking. Very clean and relaxing atmosphere. I left there feeling very relaxed. Awesome time go check it out.

DaytonNew
09-17-18, 17:23
Visiting soon. I reviewed few pages and seems that HJ is standard in the city. Can someone PM where is the FS and some good looking ones? I would like to stay in the Boston downtown area no more than 20-30 minutes cab ride. I can reciprocate info from by frequented cities.

Stay safe.

Mass1234
09-17-18, 17:32
Visiting soon. I reviewed few pages and seems that HJ is standard in the city. Can someone PM where is the FS and some good looking ones? I would like to stay in the Boston downtown area no more than 20-30 minutes cab ride. I can reciprocate info from by frequented cities.

Stay safe.Welcome to Boston.

I found the extra cost is worth it. Check out www.bostontop10.com and www.girlfriendboston.com.

Both near Boston.

SixPacking
09-17-18, 21:15
Went to Eastern Message in Waltham. Was met by a very attractive mid 30's. Lots of attractive young girls working. Easy free parking. Very clean and relaxing atmosphere. I left there feeling very relaxed. Awesome time go check it out.Thanks for the review. So lets cut to the chase, do any of the girls there give oral or will be riden like a show pony?

OlGary
09-18-18, 00:18
Thanks for the review. So lets cut to the chase, do any of the girls there give oral or will be riden like a show pony?I think he was talking about the Prospect St place. They are much better now but definitely not FS. BJ (covered) is a possibility though. Overall, a waste of money, in my opinion.

CyJim666
09-18-18, 00:27
That should have been: http://www.bostontopten10.com/index.html.

Welcome to Boston.

I found the extra cost is worth it. Check out www.bostontop10.com and www.girlfriendboston.com.

Both near Boston.

DaytonNew
09-18-18, 07:59
That should have been: http://www.bostontopten10.com/index.html.Thanks for the info guys. I was thinking more about a walk-in AMP. No for p411 and employer verification type of deal. I know that the escorts can be hotter than some AMPs but not going for that in this trip.

Stay safe.

Jack A Dogov
09-18-18, 13:37
Was in the area and hit up Lotus Spa in Danvers as a walk in. I hadn't been there in several months. I drew Quon. Everytime I have been here before she was acting as mamasan. This was the first time I've had her for massage. Fun, flirty, and thorough in the table shower. She then put me in the sauna for a few minutes before we went to the room. Massage was good, not great but good. Nice tease and flip. Good slow ending. Clean up and she massaged my feet and also gave a nice scalp massage. It wasn't busy but she shorted my time by about five minutes. I don't get to Danvers as often as I used to but when I do I will repeat.

TurnOverHoney
09-18-18, 19:20
Stopped by So Healthy to do a walk in. No dice. Monger, or some loud dude was probably about to get a release or " no trouble ".

The place is situated next to a restaurant with ample parking for all people to see your license plate. The masseuse was a spinner for.

Sure. Her grill was messed up but everything else looked great. She was courteous but had phone in hand talking to next monger.

And I headed north to another place as I had to wait " 15 minutes " most likely after clean-up. They might as well name that place.

Police come and arrest me or lots of fun in here. I didn't partake because it was busy but only one lady as it was on the weekend.

Place did attempt to look like a legitimate business but you know. While I am up in that area I will partake if others left happy.

Stay safe,

TOH.

AntiManter
09-18-18, 20:19
Called to make appointment, but they don't take appointments. Walked-in, greeted by very cute 20-30 yo who turned out to be my provider. Massage started slow, but was very good overall. Tease began before the flip, continued after. Provider allowed OTC, but was uncomfortable with UTC, remained NN the whole time. HE was nice and slow. Technique was excellent. Hot towel cleanup and rest of the massage were good as well. Overall, very pleased, will visit again. Damage was 6 + 4 (t).

OhMyaChingBack
09-19-18, 06:25
Stopped at this place Went $40 for 1/2 hr first time there. The place is clean and washing machine in the restroom is a good sign. 10 minutes in, she asks if I enjoy and want to go for full hour. I say yes and she takes another 20 and leaves the room to give to manager. Continues with pretty good massage and a little tease. After flip, right to the finish utc top Quick clean up. In and out in 35 minutes. Should have stuck with 1/2 hr 60+60.

MajorMudd
09-19-18, 07:29
Thanks for the info guys. I was thinking more about a walk-in AMP. No for p411 and employer verification type of deal. I know that the escorts can be hotter than some AMPs but not going for that in this trip.

Stay safe.I gave up on getting more than a HJ after 2 months of research in the Boston area. At my third session with a specific masseuse asked for and did receive a not very good BBBJ but cost was ridiculous. Subsequently asked four other masseuses who all declined to do more than a HJ. I was very surprised to realize that people are actually going to AMPs just to get actual massages with HJ only. So switched to escorts. Haven't had to deal with any verification hurdles.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-19-18, 07:33
CF, If it was about Prospect St, got to admit that Jenny takes a good aggressive soaking wet fiv pounding when she wants to. IMHO Jenny not bad looking, and better than others there. Although I try once in awhile it is a hit or miss place, and I agree with you that it is a waste of money and their asking prices for higher end extras is way too high. (Aside: the mechanic at the Braz one-man auto fix-it shop directly across the street, is excellent and inexpensive).

I think he was talking about the Prospect St place. They are much better now but definitely not FS. BJ (covered) is a possibility though. Overall, a waste of money, in my opinion.

Op Op9
09-19-18, 16:53
Wow! Have been here before, but attitude and expectations now are unbelievably poor. Will leave the details out; just won't ever go back! Anyone else been there lately? Was fine just a few weeks ago. Have never experienced anything that poor in the Boston area before. Is winter coming?

CamperVan10
09-20-18, 08:20
To help clarify, are we talking 141 prospect or Eastern Massage? Both are on Prospect so clarifying the review would be of great help. 141 is regarded as average at best. I have yet to try Eastern. If Jenny is recommended please confirm. I'll try it out and post a review. Or, if any other girls at either location are recommended please reply or PM. Thanks.

CF, If it was about Prospect St, got to admit that Jenny takes a good aggressive soaking wet fiv pounding when she wants to. IMHO Jenny not bad looking, and better than others there. Although I try once in awhile it is a hit or miss place, and I agree with you that it is a waste of money and their asking prices for higher end extras is way too high. (Aside: the mechanic at the Braz one-man auto fix-it shop directly across the street, is excellent and inexpensive).

Fuhgetaboudit
09-20-18, 14:01
CV, Clarifying, I was referring to 141 Prospect, op may have been referring to 60 Prospect. I do not recommend Jenny though but she can get the general job done.

About 60 Prospect, it went downhill so much months ago and the manager owner got weird so I do not even bother to go there anymore. Too many other decent places in Waltham and surrounding areas.

To help clarify, are we talking 141 prospect or Eastern Massage? Both are on Prospect so clarifying the review would be of great help. 141 is regarded as average at best. I have yet to try Eastern. If Jenny is recommended please confirm. I'll try it out and post a review. Or, if any other girls at either location are recommended please reply or PM. Thanks.

MatureAsianMas
09-20-18, 15:05
Hi, I read some reports on here about Tremont. So I was in Boston and needed a massage. I stopped by 5 Knapp street, and that was a mistake, all in there looked horrible even the 'Young' girl looked 40+ and worn down. So I said no thanks and left. One other time tried 40 Harrison, was a good massage but girl was probably pushing 50, anyway ended up in Tremont, met woman at door, she probably 45+, but descent said her name was coco. Melissa or Marissa who is sometimes mentioned on this forum for there was not available. Apparently sick. So we climb only 3 flights of stairs instead of 5. Go in and she gets me on the table. I tell her medium massage. She gave me a good massage. A few times it felt harder than medium, and I almost said "uncle" a few times, and she asked me a few times if I was ok, or if too hard, etc. I said no keep going I like pain LOL. Next day felt great from that massage. Anyway, on the flip she asked what I wanted, broken english did I want her to take her clothes off, I said yes, she did, and had a nice body for her age, nice ass too for asian. Anyway, she offered by a BJ. Asked if I wanted with condom or without, I said how about BBJCIM, she says ok sure. Was a good time. Damage. 14.

OlGary
09-20-18, 22:37
CV, Clarifying, I was referring to 141 Prospect, op may have been referring to 60 Prospect. I do not recommend Jenny though but she can get the general job done.

About 60 Prospect, it went downhill so much months ago and the manager owner got weird so I do not even bother to go there anymore. Too many other decent places in Waltham and surrounding areas.I was also referring to 141 but then realized that he was, probably, talking about 60. Visited the latter once, and thought it was pretty terrible.

OlGary
09-20-18, 22:48
I was very surprised to realize that people are actually going to AMPs just to get actual massages with HJ only. So switched to escorts.LOL, I also always thought that it's odd how people go to AMPs for actual massages! However, I personally find it very boring to visit the escorts. An uncertainty of the outcome that's what makes it exciting for me at the AMP. It's like going on a real life date -- you don't know what you going to get, most likely nothing, but once in a while you may leave very satisfied (and I am not talking about HJs here).

MajorMudd
09-21-18, 00:58
LOL, I also always thought that it's odd how people go to AMPs for actual massages! However, I personally find it very boring to visit the escorts. An uncertainty of the outcome that's what makes it exciting for me at the AMP. It's like going on a real life date -- you don't know what you going to get, most likely nothing, but once in a while you may leave very satisfied (and I am not talking about HJs here)."Back in the day" - probably 35-40 years ago, before MPs became AMPs (when did that happen?), you would certainly expect a massage parlor to give you a BJ at least. That was the whole point. HJs don't really do it for me.

M Scores Easy
09-21-18, 14:10
I think it’s odd if you DONT expect a good massage. $80-100 for handshake does not seem worth it to me.

I'm not saying they have to press knots out of your back, I expect at least a relaxing, unrushed experience.

Just my opinion.

LOL, I also always thought that it's odd how people go to AMPs for actual massages! However, I personally find it very boring to visit the escorts. An uncertainty of the outcome that's what makes it exciting for me at the AMP. It's like going on a real life date -- you don't know what you going to get, most likely nothing, but once in a while you may leave very satisfied (and I am not talking about HJs here).

RoughThat
09-21-18, 15:01
Don't usually post AMP reviews but after a disappointing SW date this morning I figured I try and make up for it. Popped into 5 Knapp and 22 Tyler around noon but didn't like the providers. Headed to 223 and drew Mia, who walked me to the room GFE-like as they usually do. Touching, giggling and shit. She's prob late 20's / early 30's, nice Bs small ass, decent looking for these kinda places. 50 HH to house.

Massage was more of a rub but was decent, ample teasing and dropped her laundry. On the flip rubbed my head and neck and worked her way down with a lot of teasing to get him up. Asked if I had a cover, yes. She made a joke about having two girls which I asked if was possible. She agreed and called in 'mamasan' June, who's more like a fit 40's small woman. She's given mouth releases in prior visits with COF. She acted ecstatic to see me and they both proceeded to give a great double-CBJ butt ass naked. Several positions and FIV to both.

One of you guys interrupted so Mia went to get the door. Ended up finishing on June's face. Mia came back and got me dressed as theyre both kissing and rubbing my body before June walked me out. Overall great way to make up for this morning. I rarely hit AMPs but I'll be back here when I do.

RT.

Xf1234
09-21-18, 15:31
I again visited eastern message at 60 prospect st. Woman there are great. Had another amazing message. Easy to get too lots of free parking. I left there with a spring in my step. Check it out.

LustyB
09-21-18, 15:55
"Back in the day" - probably 35-40 years ago, before MPs became AMPs (when did that happen?), you would certainly expect a massage parlor to give you a BJ at least. That was the whole point. HJs don't really do it for me.25 years ago, I used to go to Old English in Cambridge. Never left with less than a BBBJCIM, and most of the time BBFS. All American women mostly.
Back in the early 80’s, the “massage” parlors where out and out Ho houses. Half and half was $40. Raw service.

OlmanDriver
09-21-18, 16:20
25 years ago, I used to go to Old English in Cambridge. Never left with less than a BBBJCIM, and most of the time BBFS. All American women mostly.
Back in the early 80s, the massage parlors where out and out Ho houses. Half and half was $40. Raw service.Used to go to a place on Appleton St in Lowell in the late 70's. Half and half with bareback anal was $35 from a blonde in her late 20's and I used to think she was old.

Longjblues
09-21-18, 17:20
Thinking of going for a massage on the Northshore, convenient, wondered what I can expect. I know its 60 for hr, 40 for hh.

Any options or recommendations if more than one choice?? You can PM, if you prefer. Thanks.

Body was sore so made a repeat visit knowing she would take care of all my spots that needed work. Felt much better after, damage was 60/40.

Dickpalmer
09-21-18, 17:37
They advertise on backpage24 under the Peabody Massage headeing. There are 2 different places that both advertise under that heading, but the one you want is is at 2 Mt. Pleasant Dr. They have a place there and the one down the roadon Newbury In the office bldg.I saw this post and gave this place a try.

I'm not sure why this is the place I want?

I walked in, took HH for $. 5 and got on the table. Got an OK undraped massage by a cute, younger (30-40) tiny spinner lady. Massage was an OK session w / medium pressure, without too much oil, but Zero tease. After the hot towel, dried me off with the drap towel which she then setup for the covered flip. Of course, I made that go away and laid on top of it. She pulled it out from under me and put it on me. I moved it and she put it back, then gave a head massage for like 3 minutes 'til she said "done". I pointed to Jr. And asked her to finish it and she said "no". I asked a couple more times and she said "bodywork only". I finally said OK and got dressed. As I started walking out she said "you forgot to tip" and I point down and said " you forgot to finish massage" and I continued to walk out the door she lobbied for a tip with things like "gave good massage" "why no tip". Said bye to the other lady that was in lobby and out the door I went. $. 5 - $. 0.

Unless I missed a secret handshake or something, I will not be back.

DP.

DFunny93
09-21-18, 23:38
Went to 569 in Boston last week on a Wednesday evening. Cute late 30 again woman with a nice rack gave me a greaT massage. The HJ was okay and I did ask for a BJ but received a big No haha but overall good massage. House fee for 60 hr and gave her a standard tip.

TRex69
09-22-18, 06:22
I know this place got a lot of heat a few months ago but not sure what became of it. That would usually be enough to keep me away but I was in the area. It is in a active lot but didn't feel and eyes entering or exiting. Multiple rooms, clean. Seemed like only one provider in there. Waynie as best I could understand. Massage was very good and thorough. She was older and thin. Let's just say everything went as expected for the standard amount that is always discussed which I chose to give. Nothing negotiated.

Service was acrobats ke if that's what one wants but that is why I go to AAMPs.

AmpExplorer
09-22-18, 07:28
Used to go to a place on Appleton St in Lowell in the late 70's. Half and half with bareback anal was $35 from a blonde in her late 20's and I used to think she was old.I have hobbied much less the past few years. Since the change in the landscape in RI in early 2000's. Even the Boston area Aamp scene wasn't too bad in early 00's. Was fortunate to try the "classics" in cambridge / somervile area before they faded away.

But I hit the AMP powerball jackpot.

Just got back from Orlando. It gives the meaning of "going to Disney" an entire new meaning. RTF locally and found a place. It was like hitting the AMP powerball. Got the total experience. GFE / PSE. Soapy slide in TS, decent massage and 2 pretty horny ladies who made me feel like I was the only man left on the planet. Complete 3 way play with only no trip to Greece. Everything else that could happen. Happened. The closest I could compare was a GFE at old 1021 in RI. But this experience surpassed.

I am now happy but very sad. Will probably be a year til I return.

Ccup2
09-22-18, 08:25
I again visited eastern message at 60 prospect st. Woman there are great. Had another amazing message. Easy to get too lots of free parking. I left there with a spring in my step. Check it out.All 3,of your posts are promoting this place.

MasajoViro
09-22-18, 10:36
I again visited eastern message at 60 prospect st. Woman there are great. Had another amazing message. Easy to get too lots of free parking. I left there with a spring in my step. Check it out.

All 3,of your posts are promoting this place.English isn't the primary language of the poster, either. Same grammatical signs you often see in email spam. Nice catch, CCup!

SirPsychoSexy
09-22-18, 11:17
Hi All, anybody have any good AAMP recommendations on the south shore? I've reached out to a couple but no response. I'm a little tired of the grandmas in all the AMP's. Feetl free to message me.

Thanks.

SPS.

TheIceGuy
09-22-18, 12:57
I again visited eastern message at 60 prospect st. Woman there are great. Had another amazing message. Easy to get too lots of free parking. I left there with a spring in my step. Check it out.Do we get a discount if we mention you when going in?

HappyDave
09-22-18, 18:07
Stopped in Angles old place today, heard reports of Judy but wanted to see for myself. Door was unlocked so I walked right in the entry, Judy came out from the other door, I asked for Angle and was told she was "out at the moment". She was busy with a client (sorry if it was you), asked me to come back in 30 min. She did not overly impress me and unless one of you can tell me she will get naked on the table I am not interested in just a rub and tug from her. Also Angle always locked the door and never allowed an appointment with her disturbed. I left and did not come back, anyone want to PM me what I missed, be welcome to do so.

SixPacking
09-23-18, 09:16
I was in Waltham yesterday so I figured I'd pop in and Report on what's really going on. It's in fact 60 Prospect closer to Main Street end. So allegedly the parking is easy, wrong. Parking is this weird lot small spaces in street parking is virtually unavailable. Typical perp walk and in quickly greeted by an average to below-average looking girl. Notice that I did not say girls, greeted by only one girl inquired about others and was given that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

There is nothing about this place that I imagine sets it apart so I grabbed the card and said I'd be back, I won't, and left

Went to eastern message parlor in Waltham. Was met by A very attractive girl. Lots of pretty young girls working. Parking was super easy. Very clean nice atmosphere. They gave and amazing message. Left feeling refreshed. I will definatley go back. Great place..

Top Floor
09-23-18, 11:23
I went by this place when they first opened. Parking in the lot is indeed bad. I parked on the street and was surprised my rearview mirror wasn't ripped off by a car as the street is narrow and traffic is fast. It is a perp walk. It looked, when I went, that I was walking into someones dining room. Nothing special about the place, massage or girl. Never went back. Never will. Wouldn't surprise me that the person shilling for the place is either the owner or a monger trying to get in good favor with the owner.

I was in Waltham yesterday so I figured I'd pop in and Report on what's really going on. It's in fact 60 Prospect closer to Main Street end. So allegedly the parking is easy, wrong. Parking is this weird lot small spaces in street parking is virtually unavailable. Typical perp walk and in quickly greeted by an average to below-average looking girl. Notice that I did not say girls, greeted by only one girl inquired about others and was given that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

There is nothing about this place that I imagine sets it apart so I grabbed the card and said I'd be back, I won't, and left

Top Floor
09-23-18, 11:27
As someone said Angel retired. Judy's massage isn't bad. It's obvious she hates what she does and is a bit of a sadsack.

Stopped in Angles old place today, heard reports of Judy but wanted to see for myself. Door was unlocked so I walked right in the entry, Judy came out from the other door, I asked for Angle and was told she was "out at the moment". She was busy with a client (sorry if it was you), asked me to come back in 30 min. She did not overly impress me and unless one of you can tell me she will get naked on the table I am not interested in just a rub and tug from her. Also Angle always locked the door and never allowed an appointment with her disturbed. I left and did not come back, anyone want to PM me what I missed, be welcome to do so..

HappyDave
09-23-18, 11:36
As someone said Angel retired. Judy's massage isn't bad. It's obvious she hates what she does and is a bit of a sadsack.

.Yes I know she retired, I just used the line to see her reaction and as a way out if she was available and as I did, found myself not interested.

SlowMo
09-23-18, 11:56
Went to Chi the other night. I parked on the side street aptly named John st. Siting in my car, I noticed a typical "open" neon sign in a 2nd floor window of the building across the street. Someone who had the shape of a woman was pulling the curtain back and looking down. I decided to wait a minute. She eventually left the window. Within a few seconds the neon sign and an exterior door light went off. I never saw anyone come out of the building. She must have wondered if I was a client and then decided to close the shop (8 h30 ish). Anyone knows what that place is about? In the dark, I didn't notice a biz name.

At Chi, I was met by an average looking, fairly tall, not thin, 30-something woman. I think she said her name is Jenny, but frankly I wasn't paying attention. I went to the restroom before the session and saw another, shorter, thinner, though not necessarily prettier woman sitting in a backroom. Did not ask nor catch her name. Early in my 30 min session she was complimenting me on my body. Her medium massage was so-so: some weird transitions, inconsistent pressure, no discernible pattern. Not bad, but not good enough for me to just lay there. So I chose to chat her up a little. Her English is minimal. But when I asked her if she was tired, she said yes and pointed to her forearms. I sat up, took her hand, and rubbed the spot she indicated. She evidently took that as an invitation for she took my place on the table, lifted her shirt, and pointed at a few spots on her back! I played along for a few minutes and did my best impression of someone that knows what they are doing. I said she's not thin: think sausage, even filling between shoulders and hips. No curves. Anyway, As I started to expand my massage zone, hips, butt, thighs, she undressed voluntarily. Pants went down, panties went down, and I'm the one jerking her off. She paused momentarily to grab oil for her and me. She was safety conscious and instructed me to keep one hand for her, and the other for me and not to mix them. Reasonable enough. She would not allow fiv or fia or BJ, but otherwise was very visual: she'd spread her lips as I rubbed her button. She eventually took care of me while I continued to take care of her. She did not finish, but I sure did. I left 60 as tip due to full view and solid access.

I don't know that I, or anyone else, can necessarily expect the same treatment in the future. Her panties were lined with a clean sanitary pad. To me that indicates she was on her period. In my experience, the ladies get extra horny during that time of the month. I believe that opens up temporary opportunities. I've had a few shy ladies suddenly transform during that time. So YMMV.

SM.

Top Floor
09-23-18, 13:35
The place on John Street is where Cha'Ba Thai Bodyworks relocated to.

Went to Chi the other night. I parked on the side street aptly named John st. Siting in my car, I noticed a typical "open" neon sign in a 2nd floor window of the building across the street. Someone who had the shape of a woman was pulling the curtain back and looking down. I decided to wait a minute. She eventually left the window. Within a few seconds the neon sign and an exterior door light went off. I never saw anyone come out of the building. She must have wondered if I was a client and then decided to close the shop (8 h30 ish). Anyone knows what that place is about? In the dark, I didn't notice a biz name.

At Chi, I was met by an average looking, fairly tall, not thin, 30-something woman. I think she said her name is Jenny, but frankly I wasn't paying attention. I went to the restroom before the session and saw another, shorter, thinner, though not necessarily prettier woman sitting in a backroom. Did not ask nor catch her name. Early in my 30 min session she was complimenting me on my body. Her medium massage was so-so: some weird transitions, inconsistent pressure, no discernible pattern. Not bad, but not good enough for me to just lay there. So I chose to chat her up a little. Her English is minimal. But when I asked her if she was tired, she said yes and pointed to her forearms. I sat up, took her hand, and rubbed the spot she indicated. She evidently took that as an invitation for she took my place on the table, lifted her shirt, and pointed at a few spots on her back! I played along for a few minutes and did my best impression of someone that knows what they are doing. I said she's not thin: think sausage, even filling between shoulders and hips. No curves. Anyway, As I started to expand my massage zone, hips, butt, thighs, she undressed voluntarily. Pants went down, panties went down, and I'm the one jerking her off. She paused momentarily to grab oil for her and me. She was safety conscious and instructed me to keep one hand for her, and the other for me and not to mix them. Reasonable enough. She would not allow fiv or fia or BJ, but otherwise was very visual: she'd spread her lips as I rubbed her button. She eventually took care of me while I continued to take care of her. She did not finish, but I sure did. I left 60 as tip due to full view and solid access.

I don't know that I, or anyone else, can necessarily expect the same treatment in the future. Her panties were lined with a clean sanitary pad. To me that indicates she was on her period. In my experience, the ladies get extra horny during that time of the month. I believe that opens up temporary opportunities. I've had a few shy ladies suddenly transform during that time. So YMMV.

SM..

BinAround
09-23-18, 13:46
I have hobbied much less the past few years. Since the change in the landscape in RI in early 2000's. Even the Boston area Aamp scene wasn't too bad in early 00's. Was fortunate to try the "classics" in cambridge / somervile area before they faded away.

But I hit the AMP powerball jackpot.

Just got back from Orlando. It gives the meaning of "going to Disney" an entire new meaning. RTF locally and found a place. It was like hitting the AMP powerball. Got the total experience. GFE / PSE. Soapy slide in TS, decent massage and 2 pretty horny ladies who made me feel like I was the only man left on the planet. Complete 3 way play with only no trip to Greece. Everything else that could happen. Happened. The closest I could compare was a GFE at old 1021 in RI. But this experience surpassed.

I am now happy but very sad. Will probably be a year til I return.Wow! Going down in January can you tell me the name of the place and what the donation was for all that 3 way fun? Pm is good.

Aardvarks
09-23-18, 19:21
Wow! Going down in January can you tell me the name of the place and what the donation was for all that 3 way fun? Pm is good.Sorry to butt in but just had to add that Blue Ocean is the place. On Colonial. Absolute game changer and have not been to any place like it in the US. Standard rates of. 6 and 1. 4. But prepare for multiple shots and potentially bare experiences. The TS is amazing. No idea how they are still open after CB and CB2 got closed.

Golden Gate on Semoran is good too. Better than anything we have here in the NE region.

Also if you're into picking up cheaper options look at the MCO thread on SW. Have picked up some gems on OBT for less than $50.

- Your friendly neighborhood Aardvark.

RI CheeseHead
09-24-18, 22:31
Sorry to butt in but just had to add that Blue Ocean is the place. On Colonial. Absolute game changer and have not been to any place like it in the US. Standard rates of. 6 and 1. 4. But prepare for multiple shots and potentially bare experiences. The TS is amazing. No idea how they are still open after CB and CB2 got closed.

Golden Gate on Semoran is good too. Better than anything we have here in the NE region.

Also if you're into picking up cheaper options look at the MCO thread on SW. Have picked up some gems on OBT for less than $50.

- Your friendly neighborhood Aardvark.Are these latinas Asians or caucasians?

Yyzvisitor
09-25-18, 06:49
Are these latinas Asians or caucasians?They are all Asians, and the reviews say top-notch. Many are amazed they haven't been shut down as yet. It's apparently that good.

YYZ.

Ccup2
09-25-18, 08:09
Any options up this way?

RI CheeseHead
09-25-18, 09:09
They are all Asians, and the reviews say top-notch. Many are amazed they haven't been shut down as yet. It's apparently that good.

YYZ.Hope they are still there this spring.

Should be going down for Daytona and spring training.

CityDweller
09-25-18, 14:19
Tried out this Thai girl who has been advertising on cityxguide (number ending in 1281). She was hosting in what appeared to be an AirB&B apt on the Chinatown / Theater District border. Wanted $120 for the hour for massage and $100 for HR. Didn't offer to remove her clothes and she was quiet and reserved. Her english was perfect and she was very pretty, young and definitely Thai, but was all business and didn't really seem to like her job. We definitely did not have any connection or chemistry so I would not repeat. Not sure if anything else was on the menu.

FrBos
09-25-18, 14:51
Hoping someone has had success here. I've tried a few times with no luck.

Hello all,

Mparkway70
09-25-18, 17:05
Went here once before a few months ago and had a decent experience so decided to try again. Got Lulu, late 40's probably, not a great body. Pretty good massage and stretching which was nice, very flirty. Pretty decent tease throughout the massage (I did hr for 60), the killer for me was really bad HJ technique, too much of a jackhammer. Tried for UTC but she had like a spandex bodysuit under her dress, standard tip 40 and left. Good personality however I won't repeat.Agree. Was there late summer. Nothing special. She looked worn and tired and like you could not get under what looked and felt like a corset suit of armor. Got a quick yank and hit the road. Won't be back.

Swindle
09-25-18, 19:56
Are there any MPs in Southie?

AmpExplorer
09-26-18, 06:37
Wow! Going down in January can you tell me the name of the place and what the donation was for all that 3 way fun? Pm is good.I don't know it's name.

Everyone calls it JYP due to name of street it's on. Google well body spa in kissimme. That was the old name of the place.

Paid. 8 for hour then 2. 4 for "2" . I got more than an hour and a 2nd table shower to clean me up. I was offered the chance for 3.

Ladies but I was more than happy with 2.

BO / Gg on Orlando board are popular places. The other "pay site" gives address. You have to use your travel common sense in terms of drive / traffic. JYP was easier drive.

BobbyJenks83
09-26-18, 07:56
Curiousity got the better of me last night and since this is down the street from where I was, I decided to stop in. Greeted by a couple of older, but decent looking ladies upon walking in the door. One got up and led me to a room. Immediately got a vibe of happiness, as she didn't bother leaving the room while I got unchanged. Laid down on the table and she went to work. Not sure I'd call it work though, as the massage was definitely lack luster. Just a simple rub. Wasn't too long until she started a bit of teasing. While she was focusing on my arms, I found my fingertips in an interesting spot and was able to get them UTC. She didn't even try to get them out. Simply let me explore as much as I could in that awkward position. Just before the flip she put baby powder on my ass, which found its way onto my desk chair while changing clothes after I got home. Wasn't too thrilled about that, but she didn't use a bottle of oil like some places do, so that was nice.

On the flip is when the negotiation happened. Big head tried to be sensible and offered. 40 for HE, but she wanted. 60. She then offered BJ and bottoms down for $. Tried to talk her down to. 80, but she knew little head was winning, and he did. Not my best moment, but what can I say?

BJ was not BB. She used a piece of plastic wrap as a makeshift cover and away she went. She got on top of me 69 style and DATY and rimming ensued as well as FIV after some minimal push back.

I didn't get her name, as I probably won't be going back, but her legs were as smooth as silk. She helped me get dressed after. I was there just about 30 minutes. All in all, not worth the. 60 house + $.

If anybody has any non-asian (and preferably UTR) contacts in the Franklin / Milford / Bellingham area and could PM me, I'd be much obliged.

FrBos
09-26-18, 08:09
Are there any MPs in Southie?Thai place on E Broadway.

TheCloser617
09-26-18, 12:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

M Scores Easy
09-26-18, 13:26
When I started this hobby 8 or 9 years ago, I was spoiled enough to find two providers who enjoyed this in my first year.

Since then, I have found only one other, and she is longer working.

Has anyone had any recent providers that will do this? I'm not interested in FS, but it's definitely a turn on, when they take it in the face. Thanks in advance.

M.

ChipJohnson001
09-26-18, 13:39
Tried out this Thai girl who has been advertising on cityxguide (number ending in 1281). She was hosting in what appeared to be an AirB&B apt on the Chinatown / Theater District border. Wanted $120 for the hour for massage and $100 for HR. Didn't offer to remove her clothes and she was quiet and reserved. Her english was perfect and she was very pretty, young and definitely Thai, but was all business and didn't really seem to like her job. We definitely did not have any connection or chemistry so I would not repeat. Not sure if anything else was on the menu.I reached out to her, when I saw rates I asked what it included and she said it depending on tip. At that rate I would think HJ would be standard, which it sounds like it was. I said I wanted full nude w CBJ. She said $$ I said have a nice day.

Troutman
09-26-18, 16:01
Does anyone still have her contact info? I used to be a regular but moved out of the area, and now I am back and would like to reconnect with her. I've read the reports, I know that quite a few think she's seen better days, but regardless, I would like to see for myself. If you have it, please PM me her info. Thank you.

MarriedTom
09-26-18, 17:26
Curiousity got the better of me last night and since this is down the street from where I was, I decided to stop in. Greeted by a couple of older, but decent looking ladies upon walking in the door. One got up and led me to a room. Immediately got a vibe of happiness, as she didn't bother leaving the room while I got unchanged. Laid down on the table and she went to work. Not sure I'd call it work though, as the massage was definitely lack luster. Just a simple rub. Wasn't too long until she started a bit of teasing. While she was focusing on my arms, I found my fingertips in an interesting spot and was able to get them UTC. She didn't even try to get them out. Simply let me explore as much as I could in that awkward position. Just before the flip she put baby powder on my ass, which found its way onto my desk chair while changing clothes after I got home. Wasn't too thrilled about that, but she didn't use a bottle of oil like some places do, so that was nice.

On the flip is when the negotiation happened. Big head tried to be sensible and offered. 40 for HE, but she wanted. 60. She then offered BJ and bottoms down for $. Tried to talk her down to. 80, but she knew little head was winning, and he did. Not my best moment, but what can I say?

BJ was not BB. She used a piece of plastic wrap as a makeshift cover and away she went. She got on top of me 69 style and DATY and rimming ensued as well as FIV after some minimal push back.

I didn't get her name, as I probably won't be going back, but her legs were as smooth as silk. She helped me get dressed after. I was there just about 30 minutes. All in all, not worth the. 60 house + $.

If anybody has any non-asian (and preferably UTR) contacts in the Franklin / Milford / Bellingham area and could PM me, I'd be much obliged.Is this the place at 150 Hartford Ave in Hopedale, in the strip mall?

Enjoy65
09-26-18, 18:26
When I started this hobby 8 or 9 years ago, I was spoiled enough to find two providers who enjoyed this in my first year.

Since then, I have found only one other, and she is longer working.

Has anyone had any recent providers that will do this? I'm not interested in FS, but it's definitely a turn on, when they take it in the face. Thanks in advance.

M.Hi, I may have a reference you. Do you host of Travel? Either way what is the main area you see ladies?

E65.

CamelToe Guy
09-26-18, 19:24
Coco.

30 something, Face was not my type.

Long Hair, Nice body Nice ass for an Asian girl. She smelled and acted like she had been drinking. She offered to do Russian next time or this time if I wanted. Her rack isn't that big and that doesn't really do it for me anyway.

No massage, didn't care. Quick 15-20 minutes. And did the job but I wouldn't ask for her again. . 4 & . 8 DATY & Prostate.

CamelToe Guy
09-26-18, 19:26
Had the day off Called ahead yesterday for Wendy. In her mid to late thirties, I think she is cute. Not a bad body thin, nice ass; . 4 hhr and $ for BBBJ and full access YMMV.

She is sweet really nice girl. If you go be nice to her.

OlGary
09-26-18, 23:44

M.Jenny at Cherry Blossom may do it for you if you ask (and compensate) her nicely. She is a pretty woman with nice soft B'es.

MattAvon1
09-27-18, 08:40
What is the going consensus of favorite spots in downtown? Already visited 225.

SixPacking
09-27-18, 10:55
What is the going consensus of favorite spots in downtown? Already visited 225.I think the universal consensus here is that if your first post is a question it's generally frowned upon. You say that you went to 225 how about starting over and writing it solid review of the place and your experience.

M Scores Easy
09-27-18, 12:05
Went to the Broadway spot. Thought they may have changed talent over the last six month. I was wrong. Same lady that never smiles. Walked.

She hates her job.

Went to Jade in Medford square. My go to if you want cleanliness, with nice massage, and standard HE. 60+ 40.

Nimbus22
09-27-18, 12:25
I'm either you on the COF. Lacey use to do it for me but haven't found anyone else in a while. Let me know what you find and I'll do the same.

Hi, I may have a reference you. Do you host of Travel? Either way what is the main area you see ladies?

E65.

MattAvon1
09-27-18, 13:44
I think the universal consensus here is that if your first post is a question it's generally frowned upon. You say that you went to 225 how about starting over and writing it solid review of the place and your experience.My bad, still learning forum edicate.

Hit 225 a few months ago. First thing that greets you at the door is a camera that says "smile". Made the trek up 5 flights of stairs with Marissa. Guessing 40's with okay face and a killer bod. Menu was open but stuck with the 60/40.

RoughThat
09-27-18, 15:31
I'm either you on the COF. Lacey use to do it for me but haven't found anyone else in a while. Let me know what you find and I'll do the same.

Has anyone had any recent providers that will do this? I'm not interested in FS, but it's definitely a turn on, when they take it in the face. Thanks in advance.Read post #24440.

RT.

BobbyJenks83
09-27-18, 16:27
Is this the place at 150 Hartford Ave in Hopedale, in the strip mall?Yep, 150 Hartford. Believe its Mendon, but not sure where the libee cuts across.

MattAvon1
09-27-18, 16:50
Popped by there today for 1 HR. Was greeted by a cute masseuse probably 30 ish and led to a room. Unfortunately the door had a glass window. Massage was good although the stomping on the back was a bit much. Some.

Light roaming and a little bit of tease but no HE. Do not recommend nor will I be back. Damage was 60/20.

Dboy111
09-27-18, 16:56
Looking for a big rack that's it! Send me some places and I'll send you some as well!

Thor369
09-28-18, 07:27
Does anyone still have her contact info? I used to be a regular but moved out of the area, and now I am back and would like to reconnect with her. I've read the reports, I know that quite a few think she's seen better days, but regardless, I would like to see for myself. If you have it, please PM me her info. Thank you.Which Natalie would this be? The one who use to work for Jolin?

Troutman
09-28-18, 07:31
Which Natalie would this be? The one who use to work for Jolin?I don't think she worked for anyone. My memory of her is as an independent. She used to have her massage table set up in the living room.

Spanker100
09-28-18, 08:44
My bad, still learning forum edicate.

Hit 225 a few months ago. First thing that greets you at the door is a camera that says "smile". Made the trek up 5 flights of stairs with Marissa. Guessing 40's with okay face and a killer bod. Menu was open but stuck with the 60/40.What exactly is 225? Never heard of it.

Longjblues
09-28-18, 11:48
You posted in wrong section. Since Natalie is white, she should be in the non-asian massage section, but NP. Do a search of Boston Board and you will find info. You will find that she has slipped alot. Not sure if it was the marriage / child or something else that exaserbated her problems, but a few(?) years ago she was arrested and charged in peabody, I think. Haven't heard or noticed any ads for some time.

I am assuming that this is the Natalie that started out in Everett doing sensual massages. Probably in her 30's now. She was always a sweet kid. I am very sorry to see her decline.

I don't think she worked for anyone. My memory of her is as an independent. She used to have her massage table set up in the living room.

She used to be an ATF and pretty highly reviewed on all boards. She used to give a great massage and ending. Her services have really gone down hill and not really worth it for a while now. There has been a lot of drama in her life (that I will keep off this board) but hopefully she gets her shit together at some point because she was one of the good ones.

RoughThat
09-28-18, 12:31
What exactly is 225? Never heard of it.Most likely meant 224, as in Tremont.

RT.

Nimbus22
09-29-18, 06:23
Went to Choi. It was busy but got in after a short wait. I drew Michelle right body. Nice B's. Basic massage and service topless HJ. 60/60 we tales a bit. I tried for more but no go for me. May be opportunity for outside hook ups. Sounded like someone in charge asking me questions about pricing around MA.

MattAvon1
09-29-18, 07:45
Most likely meant 224, as in Tremont.

RT.Yes 224 Tremont.

M Scores Easy
09-29-18, 08:50
Is this Choi on rt 1?

Thanks.

Went to Choi. It was busy but got in after a short wait. I drew Michelle right body. Nice B's. Basic massage and service topless HJ. 60/60 we tales a bit. I tried for more but no go for me. May be opportunity for outside hook ups. Sounded like someone in charge asking me questions about pricing around MA.

Motoman36
09-29-18, 09:01
Anyone else notice the new ad in cityxguide this week? Number ends in 9081. Gives an address on Shirley Ave. ! Same number as former AAMP on another nearby street that ran for many years. Mamasan is an interesting person, never does service herself. Google maps shows door to apt. , not a storefront. Any takers?

Moto.

Nimbus22
09-29-18, 09:04
Newton. Is the area.