PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Big Head
07-23-18, 21:15
Nice, independent, older woman. If you are looking for a young spinner, look elsewhere. I'd say she is in her 40's, decent looking, and she provides good service (not full). She used to be in Quincy. She's been reviewed on here before, but possibly hard to find because she hasn't always used the Golf Ball Massage in her ads.Spoke with her today, 120 for 1 hr full body massage. I did not go.

-BH.

RealNowhereMan
07-23-18, 22:07
Does anyone know where she went? Another girl there told me she was fired for stealing customers (me included). Tall, slender, very accommodating.She told me she had found a guy living in the condos at the Natick Collection who wanted her to move in with him and stop massaging, so she was getting out of the game. No idea if it's true or not.

OlGary
07-23-18, 22:51
That was most likely Mila, petite, great smile, hot and as far as I know completely not available LOL.It seems that WeiWei is the one who does all the heavy lifting at this parlor. She is always available for anything!

Katokay
07-23-18, 23:09
Been twice since they opened for one hour. First was Lulu and had a good therapeutic massage with good finish, standard rate and tip. Second was Lulu again was shorted massage and same finish time 20 min so gave less than standard tip.I believe it's a one woman operation. Owner / operator. More on menu for right price.

HappyDave
07-24-18, 07:10
It seems that WeiWei is the one who does all the heavy lifting at this parlor. She is always available for anything!Wei Wei is a little worn looking and English sux. While the menue is good and place is very nice, lack of quality girls may become an issue. Pleasant did that to me several times. Stuck me with a non looker and on the way out showed me the eye candy so I would come back. That said lately I have found those lacking looks make up for it with performance and the lookers just ride on looks.

Willcall44
07-24-18, 12:19
Does anyone know of a masseuse who will provide shaving services along with massage? I've been to one in Lawrence and the massage and shaving was excellent, but no extras. Thanks in advance. . .

Top Floor
07-24-18, 19:05
Is this the same Wei Wei that used to be on Mass Ave in Cambridge?

Wei Wei is a little worn looking and English sux. While the menue is good and place is very nice, lack of quality girls may become an issue. Pleasant did that to me several times. Stuck me with a non looker and on the way out showed me the eye candy so I would come back. That said lately I have found those lacking looks make up for it with performance and the lookers just ride on looks..

Trickster666
07-24-18, 19:17
Is this the same Wei Wei that used to be on Mass Ave in Cambridge?

.No, that's Wei Wei who used to be at Waverly.

InvestorMan1
07-24-18, 21:42
Hey all, new in the South Shore and looking for some recs in the south shore and surrounding areas. I moved up from Tampa so glad to pay it forward down there. Rtf but didn't see the south shore or aurrounding areas.

Much Appreciated from the new guy! Thanks in advance!

Ccup2
07-25-18, 09:21
Hey all, new in the South Shore and looking for some recs in the south shore and surrounding areas. I moved up from Tampa so glad to pay it forward down there. Rtf but didn't see the south shore or aurrounding areas.

Much Appreciated from the new guy! Thanks in advance!Your last post was June 2016 in tampa. Where on southshore are you? Not sure if I will give out info my friend as only a few down these parts that are gems.

InvestorMan1
07-25-18, 10:41
I posted more in the backpage area but yes it's been a bit. Found some regulars and did more PM than commenting. I appreciate you taking the time to comment that you aren't going to share info. Super helpful and welcoming LOL.

Your last post was June 2016 in tampa. Where on southshore are you? Not sure if I will give out info my friend as only a few down these parts that are gems.

InvestorMan1
07-25-18, 12:34
It wouldn't let me reply and said you had reached your storage quota. Check and empty the sent folder. A lot can get stored there you don't realize.

Told you I know my PM LOL. That wouldn't happen to me!!

I posted more in the backpage area but yes it's been a bit. Found some regulars and did more PM than commenting. I appreciate you taking the time to comment that you aren't going to share info. Super helpful and welcoming LOL.

FreshDr
07-25-18, 14:47
Long time follower, but first time posting reviews, but here it goes.

Went to Belmont and had a 1/2 hr (can't remember the girls name). Massage was great. Nice and firm and relaxing, but little to no tease. On the flip she placed the towel over me. After a nice rub of legs and feet she asked if anything else? Then the haggling started. Asked for $, I got her to 60. HJ was good and she was really into it, even riding my leg as she did it. Real cute spinner though. 60/60.

Next visit was School St. Called ahead was told to come right in. Drew Ana. As we walked to the room she grabbed my ass, so I knew it would be good. Got the 1/2 hr for 40. Massage was great and even worked out some knots I had. About 10 minutes in she hops up, covers me and says she will be right back. I hear the fan in the bathroom on. Comes back about 10 minutes later (I really thought about leaving, but opted to stick it out) and resumes massage. Nice tease before the flip. On the flip she points to him and says "you want to take care of that or should I? My response was "I can do it any time". As HJ started I asked if I could touch the girls, to which she couldn't get them out fast enough! All in all good experience for 40/60.

Sorry for the length of the post. Suggestions for a next visit. Should I go see the legend Coco at School? Or try Marrett? Even Green in Bedford?

Thanks in advance gentleman.

Blanket
07-25-18, 15:22
Hello all. I knew about Backpage for a couple years now but only discovered this forum at the end of 2017. Thankfully so since Fosta / Sesta happened. After reading through the threads and learning the codes, I decided to venture off on my own adventures.

Thank you for sharing all this info and I want to contribute with my own stories. * I have visited some of the more popular places talked through here like Nini's, Bodywork on Rt9, and RX. Definitely had a good time at all of them and some are upselling more than others but you get what you are willing to pay for.

One failed attempt was a place in Stoughton last month. She was young (probably late 20's), spinner body and very friendly. One of the best massages I actually received so far but there was no HE. At the end of the hour she is finishing up and then says "all done". I'm confused since no flip happened but there was some roaming and the towel was barely covering me. I even directly pointed and said "a little extra" and she declined. I then get dressed and she offers me water and then on my way out she asks for a tip. I gave her $. 4 because massage was fantastic and maybe this will set me up better for next time. Will try again sometime this week and report back. Total damage was $1.

I'll be touring more of the South shore spots and will TOFTT and report back.

Got you covered.

Blanket.

Ccup2
07-25-18, 15:43
It wouldn't let me reply and said you had reached your storage quota. Check and empty the sent folder. A lot can get stored there you don't realize.

Told you I know my PM LOL. That wouldn't happen to me!!Checlk your pms. And get back.

Zealot123
07-25-18, 17:30
Can we have some detail as to why, and it's 59 and 67 so which one were you at.My guess is that's it's 67. I've been there twice and neither one was anything to brag about. Never got access and finish was mechanical. Each visit was the same provider, forget her name, not sure if anyone else works there. Was only one girl both my visits.

Are there any places around that do quick visits? Only managed them late night with few girls, but not anything regular.

MasajoViro
07-25-18, 17:33
Only been once? Perhaps multiple visits will open up more possibilities. Sounds intriguing.

Does anyone know of a masseuse who will provide shaving services along with massage? I've been to one in Lawrence and the massage and shaving was excellent, but no extras. Thanks in advance. . .

HappyDave
07-25-18, 18:50
My guess is that's it's 67. I've been there twice and neither one was anything to brag about. Never got access and finish was mechanical. Each visit was the same provider, forget her name, not sure if anyone else works there. Was only one girl both my visits.

Are there any places around that do quick visits? Only managed them late night with few girls, but not anything regular.For a while it was posted that Lili or however you wright it, famed provider of 57 had moved over to there. Never could hook up with her, got what I think was the owner, sucked, never went back again. Most of the spots do 1/2 for. 4 I ask for the soft touch right off the bat, seems to work well 57 does have the lookers but I have been more miss than hit on getting a menu with a looker. C&R and the other spot on Water st seem to have lookers pass through along with second floor of Newport ave.

HappyDave
07-25-18, 21:25
For a while it was posted that Lili or however you wright it, famed provider of 57 had moved over to there. Never could hook up with her, got what I think was the owner, sucked, never went back again. Most of the spots do 1/2 for. 4 I ask for the soft touch right off the bat, seems to work well 57 does have the lookers but I have been more miss than hit on getting a menu with a looker. C&R and the other spot on Water st seem to have lookers pass through along with second floor of Newport ave.Still cannot edit posts. 59 and 67 sorry.

Jaristas
07-26-18, 05:14
Can we have some detail as to why, and it's 59 and 67 so which one were you at.Yeah, 59, whatever.

Kind of fatish lady let me in. Massage was dull and kept leaving because there was another 'customer' . At the flip. Uninspired HJ and I could not finish.

A boring time.

Plemo
07-26-18, 07:17
Recently visted Chi in Newton. It had been awhile. Building is looking much nicer now and a surgical group now occupies Chi's former space on the second floor. Was greeted by a young lady who looked well covered up an not too appealing. I decided to go with the HH. After getting on the table a cute young Michele comes in. Much better. Had one of the best massages. Very skilled. But no tease. After about 20 minutes, she switched to ST and went directly to the jackpot and did it very well. She did a great job getting me ready for the flip. Great finish UTC top. Very nice. I do not think extras are available but I did not ask. . 4 and. 6. Left happy. Will return.

NcWilmMan28
07-26-18, 10:38
Hi all-.

Had a decent experience in Chinatown happy to share in Message if you would like more details.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-26-18, 18:48
NWM28, Naw, don't need any details from you, your post says enough that you are just a waste of time.

Hi all-.Had a decent experience in Chinatown happy to share in Message if you would like more details..

NcWilmMan28
07-26-18, 21:13
NWM28, Naw, don't need any details from you, your post says enough that you are just a waste of time.

.WTF is that supposed to mean? I know people are skeptical of sharing details on the board, but I'm happy to share my experience with others. No reason to be an a hole!

RI CheeseHead
07-27-18, 00:17
WTF is that supposed to mean? I know people are skeptical of sharing details on the board, but I'm happy to share my experience with others. No reason to be an a hole!Post some details, man. You'll have no credibility otherwise.

PewPewPewPew
07-27-18, 01:09
Hmmm. Does this place have private / individual rooms? The picture that I see on Google only show a room with multiple chairs.

Finder117
07-27-18, 04:09
Went in at random on a Monday night, pulled Lisa. On the younger side of middle-aged, early 40's. Nice rack and fairly decent overall -- one of her eyes was a bit lazy though. Opted for an hour.

Decent rub, decent tease, good release.

.6 + . 6 for utc roaming top. On the fence about repeating -- her face was pretty meh.

Wild Walleye
07-27-18, 08:58
It used to seem like about 50% of the AMP providers (from Boston to DC) would give a good salad tossing as a standard part of the service, right before covering up Jr. They never asked me if I wanted it. The light touch part of the massage just turned into it. I always get the table shower. So, at least they know it is fairly clean. I guess. At one point it must have been even more common if it (the act) was nicknamed "Asian. ".

In some South American markets, besos negros ("Black kisses") are common, too.

Blanket
07-27-18, 09:30
I went to Stoughton spot again yesterday and had a successful visit. It's a nice, clean, comfortable setting. I walk in and am greeted by cute, spinner Jenny. She is not the one who gave me a massage last time. The other girl (don't remember her name) is there and helps translate between me and Jenny that I'm a walk in and not an appointment. I guess they were waiting for someone else.

Jenny is my masseuse this time and the massage was decent, just not as good as the first time. Probably because this is a half hour session and not a full hour. Again towel gets shifted to the point where it's barely covering anything so I have some expectations. Flip happens and she massages my head and chest and then half mounts me to massage my chest even more. At this point she lets me know that I have a few minutes left and if I want to massage anywhere in particular. I place her hands on the spot that needs attention and she looks nervous but then the negotiation starts. Settle on $. 6 and I think she is still new to this because she was acting shy and nervous but once she got started I knew she knew what she was doing. Good finish, clean up afterwards and on my way out with a small water bottle.

Massage 6/10.

Tease 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Overall 7/10 Will definitely repeat. Will see if more is on the menu as more visits happen.

Total dmg was $1. 1.

Edit for my last post: total dmg was $1 but I tipped $. 2 not $. 4 since 1 hr is $. 8.

-Blanket.

Thomas Smith
07-27-18, 10:26
Hmmm. Does this place have private / individual rooms? The picture that I see on Google only show a room with multiple chairs.Yes, it does.

PoinTonPoint
07-27-18, 15:40
It's right next to Chi. Did you get any TIC roaming?

Can you tell me what city or town is John St in?

TY.I went there, Emma was so nice and smart.

Aardvarks
07-27-18, 18:57
Hmmm. Does this place have private / individual rooms? The picture that I see on Google only show a room with multiple chairs.Yeah the new office is much nicer than the old one. Very quiet rooms. Ask for Lily / Michelle. She is the owner and gives a great massage. No major extras on top of the HE with some exposure up top and down below though.

Momo2
07-27-18, 23:14
Yeah, 59, whatever.

Kind of fatish lady let me in. Massage was dull and kept leaving because there was another 'customer' . At the flip. Uninspired HJ and I could not finish.

A boring time.Selena does not have any fatties in her shop. You must have gone to Classic Spa at 67 Cod next door. The Mamasan has that roundish look.

MassageMama
07-28-18, 10:30
Just passed by this place in Davis Square Somerville the other day by accident. Does anyone know anything about it?

HappyDave
07-28-18, 11:45
Called ahead to avoid WiWi. Got Ona or something like that she refused to clarify her name, so could be the one from a prior report since I would put her at WiWi looks. Took the half, mostly sub par. Bottom did not get easy access and I did not try hard. Started with HJ, offered BY but reffued. Time remaining was spent massage until clock ran out. Broke 1,0 for house fee of. 4 accepted but could tell a little disappointed. 4 tip. Looked like a teenage son eating in break room. Menue is no good unless the girls are attractive. Will pass on this place until I hear better. To bad it's very convenient.

Trickster666
07-28-18, 14:49
Called ahead to avoid WiWi. Got Ona or something like that she refused to clarify her name, so could be the one from a prior report since I would put her at WiWi looks. Took the half, mostly sub par. Bottom did not get easy access and I did not try hard. Started with HJ, offered BY but reffued. Time remaining was spent massage until clock ran out. Broke 1,0 for house fee of. 4 accepted but could tell a little disappointed. 4 tip. Looked like a teenage son eating in break room. Menue is no good unless the girls are attractive. Will pass on this place until I hear better. To bad it's very convenient.Don't mean to be mean (LOL!) but it's nearly impossible to understand some parts of your posts sometimes.

Big Head
07-28-18, 15:12
Went to 22 Tyler hair salon place. Decent looking MILF offered a variety of services. I went for the standard one, did not want to spend more money. Standard fee for half hour.

-BH.

HappyDave
07-28-18, 15:31
Don't mean to be mean (LOL!) but it's nearly impossible to understand some parts of your posts sometimes."Called ahead to avoid WiWi. Got Ona or something like that she refused to clarify her name, so could be the one from a prior report since I would put her at WiWi looks. Took the half, mostly sub par. Bottom did not get easy access and I did not try hard. Started with HJ, offered BY but reffued. Time remaining was spent massage until clock ran out. Broke 1,0 for house fee of. 4 accepted but could tell a little disappointed. 4 tip. Looked like a teenage son eating in break room. Menue is no good unless the girls are attractive. Will pass on this place until I hear better. To bad it's very convenient. ".

Sorry I do most of my posting from the phone and its tough on the small keyboard and limited screen, auto check seems to kick in on the send sometimes, also we no longer can edit posts so even if I see something after it posts I cannot change it.

I got a provider named WiWi last time so called ahead for a different girl. Girl I got was not much different then WiWi so I just did the half hour with a girl that just could not give me her name (another poster complained of the same thing, so I figure he got this one since WiWi gives her name out well). After the massage / tease and on the flip she started a hand job, offered a blow job but I refused that since I was not interested in the session any more and wanted to get out with the least expense possible.

I gave her 1. 0 for the. 4 house fee, she gave me. 6 change. When I tipped her I only gave her. 4 since that was the level of service I got and put. 2 in my pocket. She was ok with the tip but I could tell she was not over joyed. On the way out I passed the break room and there was a young Asian male eating lunch, we usually do not see men other than customers at the spa's just seemed odd. Some of the girls offer an extended menu but given there all worn looking the place does not interest me anymore. The place is very close by and parking is great (other than a slight purp walk), so if I hear a spinner starts working with a good menu I may start back but until then its off my list.

About as clear as I can make it, if I have not answered your questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

HD.

Wayback
07-28-18, 16:42
I went to Stoughton spot again yesterday and had a successful visit. It's a nice, clean, comfortable setting. I walk in and am greeted by cute, spinner Jenny. She is not the one who gave me a massage last time. The other girl (don't remember her name) is there and helps translate between me and Jenny that I'm a walk in and not an appointment. I guess they were waiting for someone else.

Jenny is my masseuse this time and the massage was decent, just not as good as the first time. Probably because this is a half hour session and not a full hour. Again towel gets shifted to the point where it's barely covering anything so I have some expectations. Flip happens and she massages my head and chest and then half mounts me to massage my chest even more. At this point she lets me know that I have a few minutes left and if I want to massage anywhere in particular. I place her hands on the spot that needs attention and she looks nervous but then the negotiation starts. Settle on $. 6 and I think she is still new to this because she was acting shy and nervous but once she got started I knew she knew what she was doing. Good finish, clean up afterwards and on my way out with a small water bottle.

Massage 6/10.

Tease 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Overall 7/10 Will definitely repeat. Will see if more is on the menu as more visits happen.

Total dmg was $1. 1.

Edit for my last post: total dmg was $1 but I tipped $. 2 not $. 4 since 1 hr is $. 8.

-Blanket.Any more specific details than "place in Stoughton"? PM is fine.

CamelToe Guy
07-28-18, 20:47
Yeah the new office is much nicer than the old one. Very quiet rooms. Ask for Lily / Michelle. She is the owner and gives a great massage. No major extras on top of the HE with some exposure up top and down below though.I Went there last week first time. The girl was a little chubby (aweful with names) not the greatest looking either. I almost left but stayed for an hour. 60/40. Everything came off and she got into it. It was pretty close to FS. I would have but didn't really care since she wasn't that great. Any way I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself. But was angry when I gave her the 40. There was no negotiation ahead of time plus she had a good time. She through my money on the ground and then offered me water. Really weird. I wasn't going to come back unless I heard of a spinner that puts out. The place is nice though. Rooms are private. Not sure if anyone else was in there. I didn't see any other workers but thought I heard talking.

Anyways that's my story and I'm sticking to it. First post BTW.

Katokay
07-29-18, 01:58
I Went there last week first time. The girl was a little chubby (aweful with names) not the greatest looking either. I almost left but stayed for an hour. 60/40. Everything came off and she got into it. It was pretty close to FS. I would have but didn't really care since she wasn't that great. Any way I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself. But was angry when I gave her the 40. There was no negotiation ahead of time plus she had a good time. She through my money on the ground and then offered me water. Really weird. I wasn't going to come back unless I heard of a spinner that puts out. The place is nice though. Rooms are private. Not sure if anyone else was in there. I didn't see any other workers but thought I heard talking.

Anyways that's my story and I'm sticking to it. First post BTW.She is female and can get sex anytime she wants from 98% of the male heterosexual community. She is working there to make money. Pussy is a commodity.

PokaDotCloud
07-29-18, 10:02
It used to seem like about 50% of the AMP providers (from Boston to DC) would give a good salad tossing as a standard part of the service, right before covering up Jr. They never asked me if I wanted it. The light touch part of the massage just turned into it. I always get the table shower. So, at least they know it is fairly clean. I guess. At one point it must have been even more common if it (the act) was nicknamed "Asian. ".

In some South American markets, besos negros ("Black kisses") are common, too.It's such a shame what we have lost. I saw a one off girl at 32 South during our blackout this year that did, but either she was just passing through or barely works because she is not one the regular two that are there all the time. Really sad, she was a freak and I would see her exclusively if I could find her.

Keep your stuff clean and work the hinting and you can usually get a nice outer massage and lot will offer the prostate check, but I'm really only interested in the rimming and AMP's don't seem to be the way to go for that.

RI CheeseHead
07-29-18, 10:59
Today I arrived at Cha'Ba La almost by accident (that's the story for another day). The girl at the desk was so perfect I was stunned. In a world of mostly middle aged 5's,this kid was a 10*.

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!Saw Emma, no way is she a 10.8 at best. Teeth and skin are much better then AMP standards, true.

CamelToe Guy
07-29-18, 17:15
She is female and can get sex anytime she wants from 98% of the male heterosexual community. She is working there to make money. Pussy is a commodity.Might be my first post but not my first time. She enjoyed herself. If she wanted more she should have negotiated up front and I would have said no thank you. Supply and demand IMHO I don't think there would be a lot of demand. Let it go! I don't like doing this back and forth stuff and wasn't asking for advice.

Jpfaub
07-29-18, 17:41
Saw Emma, no way is she a 10.8 at best. Teeth and skin are much better then AMP standards, true.Can you tell us more. What was the damage? What's on the menu?

HappyDave
07-29-18, 21:43
Might be my first post but not my first time. She enjoyed herself. If she wanted more she should have negotiated up front and I would have said no thank you. Supply and demand IMHO I don't think there would be a lot of demand. Let it go! I don't like doing this back and forth stuff and wasn't asking for advice.Just an FYI if you have time read some of the posts. General industry standard in the area. Tips. 4 clothed HJ, . 6 for naked breast and or bottom, . 8 BJ and 1. 0 to 1. 4 full service. If she is naked giving you a HJ. 6 would be a fair tip. I hit the full service spas in RI now and then, if it's far east those girls get. 6 house and 1. 2 to 1. 4 full service tip. I pay the tip even if it's just a naked HJ because that's what the girls of those establishments expect.

Jrvegasfun
07-29-18, 22:55
I'll be in the area later this week and looking for a good message. Don't mean that as an innuendo. I like a great massage with a decent release over a bad massage with many extras. Any provider recommendations for an above average rub? Looking between School and Marrett in Lex or Shawsheen in Bedford. Marrett seems to be my front runner. Feel free to PM.

MajorMudd
07-29-18, 23:42
I'll be in the area later this week and looking for a good message. Don't mean that as an innuendo. I like a great massage with a decent release over a bad massage with many extras. Any provider recommendations for an above average rub? Looking between School and Marrett in Lex or Shawsheen in Bedford. Marrett seems to be my front runner. Feel free to PM.School in Lexington over Shawsheen in Bedford. Haven't tried Marrett. AMPs in Massachusetts offer rarely more than a HJ, but if that's what you want, knock yourself out. You will get a HJ either place no problem unless you look like LE.

VilunyaChert
07-30-18, 10:00
It used to seem like about 50% of the AMP providers (from Boston to DC) would give a good salad tossing as a standard part of the service, right before covering up Jr. They never asked me if I wanted it. The light touch part of the massage just turned into it. I always get the table shower. So, at least they know it is fairly clean.Yeah, the death of the table shower was basically the death of the rim job. Back before the Asians started taking over the business, there were a huge number of parlors on the Connecticut shore from Bridgeport to Branford; most of them had really good regular showers, and rim jobs were available for an extra tip. Then the Asians started taking over the business, installed table showers, and the service became standard, as you say. That lasted for some time after there were essentially no non-Asian places left. By the time of the big Waterbury busts in 2005 or 2006, parlors CT and RI had gone all Asian, many of those had no table showers, and rimming got rarer and rarer. Harmony in Pawtucket continued to deliver (for me) until Lee sold it (she was a truly great rim job artist, and an expert at massage too). Now I've essentially given up on the quest.

DoubleDippin
07-30-18, 10:50
The days of getting a decent table shower seem to be disappearing. Anyone have a favorite MP that offers a table shower that is playful?

Mapokaplaya
07-30-18, 11:20
Went back hoping for the same girl I got last time. Unfortunately she was not there and got Helen. Ok looking 40 year. Got table shower again but this girl said shower after. Massage was ok with limited roaming, flip came with the dreaded negotiations, wanted too much for utc top so got standard only. Would never never repeat with her.

ChipJohnson001
07-30-18, 11:24
I Went there last week first time. The girl was a little chubby (aweful with names) not the greatest looking either. I almost left but stayed for an hour. 60/40. Everything came off and she got into it. It was pretty close to FS. I would have but didn't really care since she wasn't that great. Any way I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself. But was angry when I gave her the 40. There was no negotiation ahead of time plus she had a good time. She through my money on the ground and then offered me water. Really weird. I wasn't going to come back unless I heard of a spinner that puts out. The place is nice though. Rooms are private. Not sure if anyone else was in there. I didn't see any other workers but thought I heard talking.

Anyways that's my story and I'm sticking to it. First post BTW.If we get cheap, it lead to them haggling, and even demanding payment before services are rendered. If everyone pays fair price for what they get, then the girls keep giving. If not, they haggle, they ask for cash up front (which ruins the mood) AND they realize they can control the situation, and push prices up, rather than accepting reasonable compensation. Full nude HJ with access is worth considerably more than $40.

DippedDots
07-30-18, 11:26
The days of getting a decent table shower seem to be disappearing. Anyone have a favorite MP that offers a table shower that is playful?Lotus in Danvers used to. Not sure if they do anymore.

Katokay
07-30-18, 13:43
If we get cheap, it lead to them haggling, and even demanding payment before services are rendered. If everyone pays fair price for what they get, then the girls keep giving. If not, they haggle, they ask for cash up front (which ruins the mood) AND they realize they can control the situation, and push prices up, rather than accepting reasonable compensation. Full nude HJ with access is worth considerably more than $40.Amen. I always tip more when no haggling takes place. Many times the girl seems to be enjoying herself but I know it's most likely an act (I don't care). Haggling ruins the illusion for me.

OlGary
07-30-18, 13:56
Amen. I always tip more when no haggling takes place. Many times the girl seems to be enjoying herself but I know it's most likely an act (I don't care). Haggling ruins the illusion for me.I never come back to the haggling providers. But I generally tend to tip relatively well. Thus, visited Jenny at CB again, had a fun fully nude session, including BBBJ and COF. I gave her 100 even it didn't involve the ultimate deed. But it was the whole hour of fun (without any massage silliness), so it was worth it.

DoubleDippin
07-30-18, 14:12
Lotus in Danvers used to. Not sure if they do anymore.There use to be a few on the south shore but they did away with their tables.

Ocean is still listing as having a table shower but I have heard no reports on that for a long time.

HappyDave
07-30-18, 16:05
If we get cheap, it lead to them haggling, and even demanding payment before services are rendered. If everyone pays fair price for what they get, then the girls keep giving. If not, they haggle, they ask for cash up front (which ruins the mood) AND they realize they can control the situation, and push prices up, rather than accepting reasonable compensation. Full nude HJ with access is worth considerably more than $40.You are correct sir. I was going to ad that but forgot, some girls do ask how much and I will signal a reasonable tip. Most that do ask will just continue, I hate having to get up and get the tip to continue, totally kills the mood. If it's a place I frequent I just leave the tip on the table at the start and we just have a good time. Haggle and pre pay is just a no win.

HappyDave
07-30-18, 16:07
There use to be a few on the south shore but they did away with their tables.

Ocean is still listing as having a table shower but I have heard no reports on that for a long time.I think 220 Waverly has a table shower.

LuvInIt22
07-30-18, 17:33
Lotus in Danvers used to. Not sure if they do anymore.Choi's in Saugus offers TS with thorough washing of all the important bits. Also quality massage with standard ending and OTC roaming. Back walking bars overhead. Expensive at $ house fee for the hour plus. 2 or. 3 tip.

Aardvarks
07-30-18, 17:58
There use to be a few on the south shore but they did away with their tables.

Ocean is still listing as having a table shower but I have heard no reports on that for a long time.Waverly in H20 Town does it. Some girls know what they are doing. Others do not. Still a good chance to figure out what your next move is by being flirty sampling the goods etc.

If you're ever in Orlando hit up Ocean Blue. Best TS I've ever had. You can get 1 pop in the TS and up to 2 in the room.

Little Tony II
07-30-18, 21:53
This is the first time anyone has said that there are ANY kind of extras available at Choi's in Saugus, do you have personal knowledge?

Choi's in Saugus offers TS with thorough washing of all the important bits. Also quality massage with standard ending and OTC roaming. Back walking bars overhead. Expensive at $ house fee for the hour plus. 2 or. 3 tip.

CyJim666
07-31-18, 00:59
It has been mentioned now and then that the most you can get is a HJ.

This is the first time anyone has said that there are ANY kind of extras available at Choi's in Saugus, do you have personal knowledge?

PeterBoris
07-31-18, 06:03
Fitchburg has a place.

HJ is all that is available.

BPNinja
07-31-18, 10:45
After many visits, had a regular provider do the unthinkable; As we were about to proceed to the happy part of the massage, she motioned with her fingers for a $20 increase in tip! Such a mood killer. My current tip is generous even by my standards, especially when one considers what is on offer: Just a HE, no roaming or clothing removal whatsoever (and she has stated no other extras will be on offer). Granted, her massage is decent and she is cute as ever, but I can't see myself going back.

I never come back to the haggling providers. But I generally tend to tip relatively well. Thus, visited Jenny at CB again, had a fun fully nude session, including BBBJ and COF. I gave her 100 even it didn't involve the ultimate deed. But it was the whole hour of fun (without any massage silliness), so it was worth it.

LuvInIt22
07-31-18, 18:26
This is the first time anyone has said that there are ANY kind of extras available at Choi's in Saugus, do you have personal knowledge?Many visits over the last year. Always happy. Nothing beyond that though.

OlmanDriver
07-31-18, 18:48
The days of getting a decent table shower seem to be disappearing. Anyone have a favorite MP that offers a table shower that is playful?Thai Wellness in Wilmington.

Dickpalmer
07-31-18, 19:46
Choi's in Saugus offers TS with thorough washing of all the important bits. Also quality massage with standard ending and OTC roaming. Back walking bars overhead. Expensive at $ house fee for the hour plus. 2 or. 3 tip.Do you know who you saw? Has there been a change in management? I was there a couple years ago and got the table shower with a face cloth on my junk. I took it off and it was put back on. No extras at that time.

DP.

Dickpalmer
07-31-18, 20:18
Went over to Albion St around 10:30 AM the other day. I just walked in and drew the lady sitting on the couch, didn't ask her name. I usually take 30 but I had time to kill so I did the full hour. Got a very good massage without any tease until after the hot towel. Light tease then I was flipped over. She started with a light touch which began working up to the jackhammer. I grabbed her hand and said slow, which led to a super slow & fingertip light touch "rub". It was like 10 minutes and one of the best releases I've had while mongering.

DP.

LuvInIt22
07-31-18, 23:38
Do you know who you saw? Has there been a change in management? I was there a couple years ago and got the table shower with a face cloth on my junk. I took it off and it was put back on. No extras at that time.

DP.Yes, my understanding is that management changed a couple years ago. Have seen Jenny and Lisa but I think the third girl Hannah may actually be the most popular, she has a lot of reviews on that expensive maps place.

PewPewPewPew
08-01-18, 01:34
Yeah the new office is much nicer than the old one. Very quiet rooms. Ask for Lily / Michelle. She is the owner and gives a great massage. No major extras on top of the HE with some exposure up top and down below though.What was the tip?

ChellickG
08-01-18, 08:47
I've seen some stuff posted here about sunshine body works and how they're inconsistent. Does anyone know any places around Norwood / Dedham with consistent service? I drive through Norwood, Walpole, Norfolk, and Franklin a lot for work and would love some suggestions. First time poster here.

ChellickG
08-01-18, 09:15
Adams st. Newton where there was a bust has reopened. Haven't been, seems to risky with to many eyes on you there, but I figured I'd share since many mongers loves that spot.I've been there twice about 2 weeks ago. 70 for the full hour, the mama gave me the massage both times. Attractive if older than the ad made them seem. Really good massage for 45 min, then flipped and she hovered her hand over before I put it down. Standard HE, she was faking excitement but it was a really good massage. Second time I went she recognized me and I was able to touch her over the clothes the entire time. She haggled with me when I said I wanted to touch her and there was nothing but over the clothes for her. She seemed to be impatient during the HE. Still, she gives really good massages.

OlGary
08-01-18, 13:37
I've been there twice about 2 weeks ago. 70 for the full hour, the mama gave me the massage both times. Attractive if older than the ad made them seem. Really good massage for 45 min, then flipped and she hovered her hand over before I put it down. Standard HE, she was faking excitement but it was a really good massage. Second time I went she recognized me and I was able to touch her over the clothes the entire time. She haggled with me when I said I wanted to touch her and there was nothing but over the clothes for her. She seemed to be impatient during the HE. Still, she gives really good massages.Much more than a standard HE is available at Adams. When you are there next time, ask for Amy.

ChellickG
08-01-18, 13:55
Just got done at Sunshine. Took an hour and got a fairly attractive woman. She said she was 22 but looked older but her attitude was good. Fairly good massage on the back, a lot of light teasing of my inner thighs and balls before she motioned for me to roll over. Immediately went into the HE and let me touch her. After I slipped my hand down her pants and motioned that I wanted her to come closer she offered naked HE for 80. I gave the money to her and she stripped down. Got to rub and finger her until I was finished. She then took the last 15 minutes to massage my legs and head. Before I left she indicated that she'd be willing to give me a tittyjob next time. Pretty decent all told, sure I could have got an escort for 100 FS, but the massage was nice.

ChellickG
08-01-18, 13:57
Much more than a standard HE is available at Adams. When you are there next time, ask for Amy.How much tip for more? 80 wasn't enough last time. 170 all told for a BJ is a little expensive.

Admin2
08-01-18, 18:58
WTF is that supposed to mean? I know people are skeptical of sharing details on the board, but I'm happy to share my experience with others. No reason to be an a hole!Your post says you are not, that you will only share it through PM's. I've started disabling guys PM's that are always saying that shit. We don't run a private messaging system here.

A2.

Aardvarks
08-01-18, 19:07
What was the tip?6 / 4 pretty standard. I sometimes throw in an extra if its really good. But that's the market rate we should be sticking to.

Nibiru
08-01-18, 22:41
I've seen some stuff posted here about sunshine body works and how they're inconsistent. Does anyone know any places around Norwood / Dedham with consistent service? I drive through Norwood, Walpole, Norfolk, and Franklin a lot for work and would love some suggestions. First time poster here.The rose is always my go to place in Franklin. 4 Crossing Plaza worth the detour off 495.

Aardvarks
08-02-18, 08:45
I've seen some stuff posted here about sunshine body works and how they're inconsistent. Does anyone know any places around Norwood / Dedham with consistent service? I drive through Norwood, Walpole, Norfolk, and Franklin a lot for work and would love some suggestions. First time poster here.For a really nice massage and standard ending would recommend Kang Tai both Lisa and Lily are nice. Lily used to work at Chi. She really gets into it. Not much more available AFAIK.

TheTugSeaker
08-02-18, 09:06
Does anyone have a review for this place? It had ads a while ago but seems like the place is still operational.

MrOllie
08-02-18, 11:02
The rose is always my go to place in Franklin. 4 Crossing Plaza worth the detour off 495.Do you know the menu, or how flexible the ladies are over by the Rose? I get a lot of conflicting reports. Do they do simply just HE, or have you gotten FS there too? Is it a girl by girl case? I'm super curious what you can tell us.

Bozscaggs
08-02-18, 12:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ChellickG
08-02-18, 14:27
Do you know the menu, or how flexible the ladies are over by the Rose? I get a lot of conflicting reports. Do they do simply just HE, or have you gotten FS there too? Is it a girl by girl case? I'm super curious what you can tell us.Agreed! I'd love to know what else is on the menu. HE is all well and good but I'm looking for a bit more.

OlGary
08-02-18, 14:46
Does anyone have a review for this place? It had ads a while ago but seems like the place is still operational.If you search the site for Cherry Blossom, you will get a pretty good idea about this place.

Aardvarks
08-02-18, 16:18
Does anyone have a review for this place? It had ads a while ago but seems like the place is still operational.Used to frequent it frequently (LOL). Standard service and finish. They had some amazing providers a couple years back but I have not been impressed over the last 6-8 months. They get super busy BTW so you should call ahead. Great parking options on Crescent plus big public lot behind. You will feel a little exposed when you ring the bell.

Angela used to be the MMS and she was a stunner. I know she is still involved in the business but haven't seen her in a long long time.

If you're looking for the whole enchilada I'd recommend Waverly in H2 O town.

Jaristas
08-02-18, 20:32
Dedham. Anyone been here. I charge my EV in Dedham and stumbled on this place.

Comes with sauna.

Any luck?

SlowMo
08-02-18, 21:10
Does anyone have a review for this place? It had ads a while ago but seems like the place is still operational.It is still in operation as of a few days ago. I was greeted by a pleasant looking 40-something named Annie. In good shape for her age. Dressed conservatively. Excellent massage skills. Below average finish. You could tell she was not into it. Saw two more on way out: MMS I believe and a younger one, none of whom made me regret Annie.

SM.

Mmaddmann
08-02-18, 23:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ChellickG
08-03-18, 13:38
Anyone try cloud 9? It's fairly close to me and they offer 60 min for 45.

Flash88
08-03-18, 23:30
Anyone try cloud 9? It's fairly close to me and they offer 60 min for 45.Have been there multiple times, seen an older provider who gives a very good massage. House fee is $50 if you pay cash. However even though there is a slight amount of teasing, all visits have strictly been legit.

Flash88
08-03-18, 23:32
For a really nice massage and standard ending would recommend Kang Tai both Lisa and Lily are nice. Lily used to work at Chi. She really gets into it. Not much more available AFAIK.Lily is a sweetheart. HE only and limited OTC but gives a good massage and HE and is nice to chat with. Had Lisa once, didn't care for her.

Flash88
08-03-18, 23:35
The rose is always my go to place in Franklin. 4 Crossing Plaza worth the detour off 495.Have also visited here a few times. Very inconsistent in attitudes, up selling, and services offered. But a couple of times I had a lot of fun with girls. Other times not so much. Give it a try, YMMV. If Candy is in town, check her out.

Dboy111
08-04-18, 12:22
Can somebody please refer me to a Busty Attractive Asian. I'm looking to get a massage this week. Please. It seems so hard to find. The most attractive Asian you've been to. Where should I go? #MassMonger.

Bozscaggs
08-04-18, 13:40
I still need some DICK!!! What does a guy have to do to get some cock around here?

Mmaddmann
08-04-18, 14:10
Apple at 1060 in Waltham gets my vote.

Can somebody please refer me to a Busty Attractive Asian. I'm looking to get a massage this week. Please. It seems so hard to find. The most attractive Asian you've been to. Where should I go? #MassMonger.

TheIceGuy
08-04-18, 15:50
Is wake the only real DATY option without an upsell? Looking for some lunch soon.

Ambrose
08-04-18, 18:10
Today I arrived at Cha'Ba La almost by accident (that's the story for another day). The girl at the desk was so perfect I was stunned. In a world of mostly middle aged 5's,this kid was a 10*.

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!On your review I took the 45 minute ride to see Emma and I will do it again. She is everything you said she is and gives a very good Thai massage, even though it hurts a bit. Don't mind being hurt by a girl that beautiful. Thai massages are typically $80 for an hour and this was no different, also they expect a slightly bigger tip. I won't do it every week but once in a while won't hurt. I called for my appointment a couple of hours ahead of time, then it hit me. Thai parlors have ladyboys, not what I want, so I called and asked if they have ladyboys. They do, so just to be sure I was getting a woman I asked about Emma and was told she is definitely a woman. Can't take those kind of chances.

OlGary
08-04-18, 18:45
Is wake the only real DATY option without an upsell? Looking for some lunch soon.Sunny at Marrett will let you do it without any pre-discussions.

InfoMaster
08-05-18, 02:36
On your review I took the 45 minute ride to see Emma and I will do it again. She is everything you said she is and gives a very good Thai massage, even though it hurts a bit. Don't mind being hurt by a girl that beautiful. Thai massages are typically $80 for an hour and this was no different, also they expect a slightly bigger tip. I won't do it every week but once in a while won't hurt. I called for my appointment a couple of hours ahead of time, then it hit me. Thai parlors have ladyboys, not what I want, so I called and asked if they have ladyboys. They do, so just to be sure I was getting a woman I asked about Emma and was told she is definitely a woman. Can't take those kind of chances.Is that the place in Newton?

Floatinglife
08-05-18, 08:11
Union Sq. Somerville. Went a while ago and had good experience and at $65 hr special.

Web site suggests special is still on, but looks like may be new mgnt.

Anyone tried recently?

SlowMo
08-05-18, 10:40
I recently met Coco of Marrett fame. Who'd have thought we'd have two Cocos within a mile of one another? Anyway, she is as described. I'd only add a few things. Her English is good. Her massage was excellent. And if there is more than the standard finish, I suspect it would be done reluctantly. I'll go back when I need to work out a knot, for sure.

SM.

I, also, was at Marret recently. I think the girl you're referring to is Coco. (Not to be confused with Coco at 120). She has light brown hair. Always wears a skirt, and is very attractive. Nice figure.

She's is very nice, but I think her services are HE only.

Good luck. Maybe I'm wrong.

ChellickG
08-05-18, 14:26
Looking for full service experience in the Norfolk / Franklin area. I know some people have had success at Red Rose and I know that harmony and Far East in RI are options. Just wondering if anyone can recommend someplace closer to home? I love DATY so if there's a place you know with no upsell I'd love to hear about it.

LustyB
08-05-18, 15:57
Anybody been to China or Ocean lately in Q town?

NewJeff
08-05-18, 19:40
2nd visit here. Great little place with a semi private lot. Massage is legit deep tissue, like you will feel like you were in a fight when it's over. I mean that in the best possible way. You guys that are used to a slap and tickle tease will probably not be able to appreciate the level of skill these women put out. Oh, and the HJ is superb. I doubt anything beyond standard is provided, as I was flatly rejected when I asked for a BJ. For 60/40 places, this is tops in my book.

NewJeff
08-05-18, 19:54
Several months back. Wandered in here Candy put me in the room. Told her I wanted an hour and paid. 10 minutes in she "remembered" she had an appointment and could only do 30 min. Said she would make it up next time. She did drop every stitch of clothing put my hand on her tit and jerked my fucking soul out though, so I'm not even mad. Said no chance of FS. Recent reports allude to expanded options, but without confirmation I'm all set. An HJ from a fit young woman is the same as an HJ from a middle age woman as far as I'm concerned. For a 60/40 place I would drive 30 seconds down the street to Kang Tai for a guaranteed hour plus skilled HJ.

Spaz2580
08-05-18, 21:43
Saw Candy. A bit of a flirt, and upsell for DATY. Got to rub up against her sweet spot for finish. But she said "no fuck".

There were 2 others there too. Will return, but Candy was a bit too pricey for me. Thinking w / the little guy for nude HE, daty and friction finish (the top part of her mound if you know what I mean).

/

Have also visited here a few times. Very inconsistent in attitudes, up selling, and services offered. But a couple of times I had a lot of fun with girls. Other times not so much. Give it a try, YMMV. If Candy is in town, check her out..

TugBoats
08-05-18, 21:53
Just came back to this site for the third or fourth time and figured I might as well join up. Mostly working my way around south shore and Boston area. Never been able to get more than the standard HE. Best looking I've had was on Harrison ave on a Friday but went back again and got the usual older woman routine. I'll try and be better about remembering names so I can be more specific. I usual hit closer to closing time maybe I should change up my hours? I'd like to find some spots with some younger looking providers. Shocking. Around the city or South of. Any top recommendations out there?

Recently went to FE in providence and it is deff worth a little drive. Got the tallest Asian I've ever seen and had a great time. Blows everything around here away. Don't know if anyone has any pointers for getting the most out of it. Will try the other one soon. Though I feel like my personal vehicle is a target.

PewPewPewPew
08-05-18, 23:32
2nd visit here. Great little place with a semi private lot. Massage is legit deep tissue, like you will feel like you were in a fight when it's over. I mean that in the best possible way. You guys that are used to a slap and tickle tease will probably not be able to appreciate the level of skill these women put out. Oh, and the HJ is superb. I doubt anything beyond standard is provided, as I was flatly rejected when I asked for a BJ. For 60/40 places, this is tops in my book.Did you get the girl's name?

Mm196
08-06-18, 09:44
I've been here about 5 times in the recent past. Kate and Cindy. Went through the hour with nothing but the massage. Now, I never just lied there naked and had them cover me but I use the tiny towel and do a lazy drape. Figured I dropped enough hints to Kate. Cindy swapped the tiny towel for the sheet so I figured it a no go. Then she put her ass on my hand and I figured we were good. At the end I asked for HE and she seemed to get offended and left.

How does one make it happen there? Feel free to PM.

Union Sq. Somerville. Went a while ago and had good experience and at $65 hr special.

Web site suggests special is still on, but looks like may be new mgnt.

Anyone tried recently?

FreshDr
08-06-18, 09:47
Looking for a provider that I could get to see fairly regularly and get a nice rub and HE. Don't need or want anything more.

Just trying to decide between both Coco's in Lexington or going to Chi in Newton?

TIA for the guidance.

OnThaRoad247
08-06-18, 09:57
Coming into town for the Con. Any reccomendations of where to visit in Chinatown or within hoofin distance of the convention center? Thanks in advance.

MasajoViro
08-06-18, 11:01
Welcome aboard, TugBoats! Nice intro. Keep active and build up your credibility with some reviews and you will find folks very helpful around here. As you know, there's a lot to read that will help you out.

If you feel your personal vehicle is a target (presume it is something obvious / unusual like a monster truck! You might want to consider places where you can park nearby and walk to your destination. Sometimes that helps one feel more secure and less obvious.

Just came back to this site for the third or fourth time and figured I might as well join up. Mostly working my way around south shore and Boston area. Never been able to get more than the standard HE. Best looking I've had was on Harrison ave on a Friday but went back again and got the usual older woman routine. I'll try and be better about remembering names so I can be more specific. I usual hit closer to closing time maybe I should change up my hours? I'd like to find some spots with some younger looking providers. Shocking. Around the city or South of. Any top recommendations out there?

Recently went to FE in providence and it is deff worth a little drive. Got the tallest Asian I've ever seen and had a great time. Blows everything around here away. Don't know if anyone has any pointers for getting the most out of it. Will try the other one soon. Though I feel like my personal vehicle is a target.

LustyB
08-06-18, 12:55
Decided to go try it out this morning. Been a year since I've been down there but was in the area this morning and thought what the hell.

Dump of a place. Basically curtains separate the "rooms". I drew Nikko. About 5'4, b cups, nice legs probably 40 but looked a little younger. Had on a nice silk dress just above the knee. Wasn't all armored up like some. Paid her 60 for the hour and brushed my hand across her tit. She giggled and said be right back honey.

Got naked and laid down on the table. Told her medium to hard. While she was in front of me I lifted her dress and rubbed her nice toned ass. Little pair of thong panties.

Gave me a damn good massage. Tease came about half way thru. Not bad. I raised up a little and pointed " back there". She oiled up and went drilling for oil with a good prostate massage.

On the flip, she whispered in my ear " you want sexy"? $.

Said I don't have enough and held up 6 fingers. She said " I take care of you honey".

Proceeded to strip naked, got a jimmy, and hopped up on the table, straddled my face and went to town. Didn't last long. Cleaned up and finished with a foot massage.

I'm usually a street ho guy. For what I spent in the AMP I could have gotten 4 BBBJ off the street. But I had a good time.

Place might be a dump, but I've never had a bad time there.

ChellickG
08-06-18, 13:07
Visited Red Rose today in Franklin. On the whole a decent massage but the HE was seriously lacking. I was expecting some upsell or something but the girl who gave me the massage (and it was a girl, probably early-to-mid 20's) was somewhat mechanical. I was able to rub her top and her ass but she was wearing a pair of short jean shorts. After the flip she asked if I needed any help and I said yes, then she started just jackhammering. As she did I undid her pants but she said she was 'all set' and just continued with the jackhammer. Eventually she knew I need some incentive to finish so she started asking me to shoot. I did and she did a mild head massage to finish out the hour.

In all I got my money's worth for the house fee and tipped 40. I saw another young girl sitting out in the waiting room, maybe next time I'll ask around for some names. This one wouldn't give me a name, just smiled. In all honesty I went at about 1130 in the morning so maybe the time of day has to do with it, maybe they had some other clients in the place (there was noise during the massage), but I figured I'd give the place a try. Can't say I left unsatisfied but I think I'll try some other places before I go back.

I'm going to try Sunshine again, see if I can get the same girl I did last time and see what else is on the menu.

ChellickG
08-06-18, 13:09
Decided to go try it out this morning. Been a year since I've been down there but was in the area this morning and thought what the hell.

Dump of a place. Basically curtains separate the "rooms". I drew Nikko. About 5'4, b cups, nice legs probably 40 but looked a little younger. Had on a nice silk dress just above the knee. Wasn't all armored up like some. Paid her 60 for the hour and brushed my hand across her tit. She giggled and said be right back honey.

Got naked and laid down on the table. Told her medium to hard. While she was in front of me I lifted her dress and rubbed her nice toned ass. Little pair of thong panties.

Gave me a damn good massage. Tease came about half way thru. Not bad. I raised up a little and pointed " back there". She oiled up and went drilling for oil with a good prostate massage.

On the flip, she whispered in my ear " you want sexy"? $.

Said I don't have enough and held up 6 fingers. She said " I take care of you honey".

Proceeded to strip naked, got a jimmy, and hopped up on the table, straddled my face and went to town. Didn't last long. Cleaned up and finished with a foot massage.

I'm usually a street ho guy. For what I spent in the AMP I could have gotten 4 BBBJ off the street. But I had a good time.

Place might be a dump, but I've never had a bad time there.This the place in Quincy?

Aardvarks
08-06-18, 13:52
Looking for a provider that I could get to see fairly regularly and get a nice rub and HE. Don't need or want anything more.

Just trying to decide between both Coco's in Lexington or going to Chi in Newton?

TIA for the guidance.Been to both and I prefer Chi. Cleaner rooms. Younger providers. Good massage. Great location. Ask for Lily / Michelle. She is awesome.

Mmaddmann
08-06-18, 14:22

TIA for the guidance.I enjoy my visits with her, but if you don't want to play with her D cups and eraser nipples, Coco becomes an average provider IMO. Try Chi or try Chi alum Angela at 1060.

NewJeff
08-06-18, 15:03
Did you get the girl's name?Unfortunately I already forgot, but both times was with a different woman, and the technique was similar between the 2. Not lookers by any means but I would rather have a great massage by an average looking provider than an average massage by a young hottie. To each his own of course.

Danny777
08-06-18, 17:48

TIA for the guidance.Never tried both Cocos but Chi is always good service. Good standard!

Mm196
08-06-18, 19:25
I've seen Coco at 120 a few times. She's nice and gives a good massage. I hear she'll take 'them out but, like you, I just want a nice rub and HE. And also a finger in the butt which she is not bad at.

TIA for the guidance.

CamperVan10
08-07-18, 06:23
Been to both and I prefer Chi. Cleaner rooms. Younger providers. Good massage. Great location. Ask for Lily / Michelle. She is awesome.Chi is very nice as mentioned here many times. Michelle is great but curious about other girls there. I saw Lucy and she is nice and good massage- average to above looking. I saw a young good looking girl on the way in whose name I didn't get but would love to try. Any info? PM is fine. Was told there's a 4th girl I have not seen. Any xtras and cost? All intel is appreciated. TIA.

Thomas Smith
08-07-18, 09:33
Chi is very nice as mentioned here many times. Michelle is great but curious about other girls there. I saw Lucy and she is nice and good massage- average to above looking. I saw a young good looking girl on the way in whose name I didn't get but would love to try. Any info? PM is fine. Was told there's a 4th girl I have not seen. Any xtras and cost? All intel is appreciated. TIA.It's a standard. 4 HE place. No extras that I've come across in my years of going there.

Some will quickly pull up their tops and unbutton their bras as well as allow a little UTC action below, but that's about it.

ChellickG
08-07-18, 12:50
Another day, another massage. I returned to Sunshine and got a real winner. I took an hour and the massage started with a towel rub-down and back walking. After that she oiled me up and gave me a really decent massage for my shoulders and legs, only light teasing. The last time I went there was a lot of teasing so I was figuring I may have struck out but boy was I wrong! On the flip she started feathertouches that barely grazed me until I was hard. She asked if I wanted a hand and I pointed to her crotch and she said 'no fuck' but I said that I'd like to eat her. She was game for it and she quickly stripped down and straddled my face. She went to work with her hands while I ate and she quickly came (I imagine she hadn't had an orgasm in a while) then she finished me off. The massage finished with some shaking and a hot towel.

In all it was a really nice experience (she was tasty and clean) but I agree that having the 'rooms' not really closed was a bit of a problem this time since I heard another monger getting his nut off in a different room with the masseuse giggling. All told it was a buck over the house charge and well worth the money. 60/100.

Ambrose
08-07-18, 13:46
Another day, another massage. I returned to Sunshine and got a real winner. I took an hour and the massage started with a towel rub-down and back walking. After that she oiled me up and gave me a really decent massage for my shoulders and legs, only light teasing. The last time I went there was a lot of teasing so I was figuring I may have struck out but boy was I wrong! On the flip she started feathertouches that barely grazed me until I was hard. She asked if I wanted a hand and I pointed to her crotch and she said 'no fuck' but I said that I'd like to eat her. She was game for it and she quickly stripped down and straddled my face. She went to work with her hands while I ate and she quickly came (I imagine she hadn't had an orgasm in a while) then she finished me off. The massage finished with some shaking and a hot towel.

In all it was a really nice experience (she was tasty and clean) but I agree that having the 'rooms' not really closed was a bit of a problem so sthis time since I heard another monger getting his nut off in a different room with the masseuse giggling. All told it was a buck over the house charge and well worth the money. 60/100.So what was your lunches name.

RI CheeseHead
08-07-18, 13:52

In all it was a really nice experience (she was tasty and clean) but I agree that having the 'rooms' not really closed was a bit of a problem this time since I heard another monger getting his nut off in a different room with the masseuse giggling. All told it was a buck over the house charge and well worth the money. 60/100.160 for HJ w / DATY sounds like an insane price even with a good massage included. Unless she finished you with a BBBJ or something.

Accolon
08-07-18, 16:54
Another good experience at a solid spot. Apple was busy (I did not call ahead) and I drew Anna. It was 10 after the hour and she had an appointment coming up, so she offered me a half hour. Maybe some would find this annoying, but I much preferred it to the providers who would've just charged me for an hour and then shorted me ten minutes. Started with a soft tease, then a hard massage on the back, then the flip. Only OTC roaming, but really good dirty talk and a great HE.

This is a solid spot and you really can't go wrong. Amusingly, when I said I had been there before with Apple Anna's response was "oh yeah, she's tall. She's too tall. ".

Always appreciative of tips on places I can get a good prostate massage (I've given up looking for rimming here, and just save my pennies for when I visit NYC for that.).

TheBoobHound
08-07-18, 18:55
Never been able to get more than the standard HE. ... I'd like to find some spots with some younger looking providers. ...

Recently went to FE in providence and it is deff worth a little drive. Blows everything around here away.The quality isn't as consistent as the three Korean spas in Pawtucket, but there's at least a dozen full service AMPs in the Boston area. We don't post about them much, almost a weird unwritten rule. But what you're after is definitely out there. You might give Harrison another shot, for instance.

Regnet Exitium
08-07-18, 20:28
Its been a while since I've been in an AMP. Thinking of trying Sunshine tomorrow.

Is it still 40+40 for standard half hour and a tugjob? Or 40+20?

ChellickG
08-07-18, 20:38
So what was your lunches name.Candy? I think?

Flash88
08-07-18, 20:50
Did you get the girl's name?Try Lilly, she is great!

Flash88
08-07-18, 21:05
Visited Red Rose today in Franklin. On the whole a decent massage but the HE was seriously lacking. I was expecting some upsell or something but the girl who gave me the massage (and it was a girl, probably early-to-mid 20's) was somewhat mechanical. I was able to rub her top and her ass but she was wearing a pair of short jean shorts. After the flip she asked if I needed any help and I said yes, then she started just jackhammering. As she did I undid her pants but she said she was 'all set' and just continued with the jackhammer. Eventually she knew I need some incentive to finish so she started asking me to shoot. I did and she did a mild head massage to finish out the hour.

In all I got my money's worth for the house fee and tipped 40. I saw another young girl sitting out in the waiting room, maybe next time I'll ask around for some names. This one wouldn't give me a name, just smiled. In all honesty I went at about 1130 in the morning so maybe the time of day has to do with it, maybe they had some other clients in the place (there was noise during the massage), but I figured I'd give the place a try. Can't say I left unsatisfied but I think I'll try some other places before I go back.

I'm going to try Sunshine again, see if I can get the same girl I did last time and see what else is on the menu.I've seen / heard family there a couple of times, they are not shy about making some noise when guests are around.

Grogrin
08-07-18, 22:51
40+20. More bang for your buck.

Its been a while since I've been in an AMP. Thinking of trying Sunshine tomorrow.

Is it still 40+40 for standard half hour and a tugjob? Or 40+20?

TheIceGuy
08-07-18, 23:15

Is it still 40+40 for standard half hour and a tugjob? Or 40+20?40/40.

(adding extra characters).

OlGary
08-07-18, 23:37
there's at least a dozen full service AMPs in the Boston area.The FS places are: Waverly, South St. , 1 Main, Linden, Adams, 986 (very selective), Harrison (a place near the Ink Block). It seems that I am missing many. What are they?

Big Head
08-08-18, 01:11
The FS places are: Waverly, South St. , 1 Main, Linden, Adams, 986 (very selective), Harrison (a place near the Ink Block). It seems that I am missing many. What are they?Tyler St Hair place in Chinatown, do not expect any real massage there.

-BH.

Plemo
08-08-18, 07:01
Tyler St Hair place in Chinatown, do not expect any real massage there.

-BH.What number Tyler street, I find their are three hair salons there.

Grogrin
08-08-18, 07:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

PinayLuver
08-08-18, 08:34
The FS places are: Waverly, South St. , 1 Main, Linden, Adams, 986 (very selective), Harrison (a place near the Ink Block). It seems that I am missing many. What are they?224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.

WasRass
08-08-18, 09:28
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.Anyone know of any south of Boston? Used to go to Randolph but that closed a while back. The ride to Pawtucket is not always convenient and is getting tiresome, and the independent girls I have found are usually pretty unreliable on short notice. (Which is sometimes all the notice I can give).

Thanks.

DHudson
08-08-18, 09:49
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.What's 986 (very selective)?

Dgraves
08-08-18, 13:39
Had a very relaxing time on Oval the other day. Asked for medium to light and received a very good rub. Enough pressure where it was necessary but otherwise a light soft tease for most of the session. With just a little encouragement she was happy to massage the prostate and surrounding area. On the flip she was very sensual, making sure that I was comfortable and relaxed. She ended very well with some creativity on her part, revisiting the prostate massage for maximum effect. Paper towel cleanup 60/40. Looking for FS in Q-Town if anybody can advise, haven't found that elusive creature since the ABC days. Also would be interested if anyone knows of a good place to receive a four-handed massage.

HomerSpinSome
08-08-18, 13:44
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.Haven't climbed the 5 flights of stairs at 224 in a long time. I need the exercise. Does anyone have contact info? Is that girl with the worn face but really hot body still there?

PM is fine if that's preferable.

Homer.

TheBoobHound
08-08-18, 14:08
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.Add the place in Kenmore and 139 Moody and we've just rattled off 13 places. I'm certain there are more that we're forgetting, too. So there's no reason for anybody who wants pussy to settle for HJs ever again.

Kool Zero
08-08-18, 14:23
Hello,

I will be in the Allston area for a short time tomorrow and was wondering if there were any descent AMPs near by.

Thank you for the help.

Thomas Smith
08-08-18, 15:01
Hello,

I will be in the Allston area for a short time tomorrow and was wondering if there were any descent AMPs near by.

Thank you for the help.Allston's glory days are long past. There's a few AAMP operating in Allston, but that's about it.

Head over to Brookline instead.

Motoman36
08-08-18, 15:02
Haven't climbed the 5 flights of stairs at 224 in a long time. I need the exercise. Does anyone have contact info? Is that girl with the worn face but really hot body still there?

PM is fine if that's preferable.

Homer.Find ad on cityxguide.

OlGary
08-08-18, 15:10
224 Tremont in Ctown, and 40 Harrison as well. Tulip in Brookline but expensive.Oh right, how could I forget about Tremont! But Tulip never worked for me for some reason.

OlGary
08-08-18, 15:13
Add the place in Kenmore and 139 Moody and we've just rattled off 13 places. I'm certain there are more that we're forgetting, too. So there's no reason for anybody who wants pussy to settle for HJs ever again.Which place in Kenmore? Lucky Spa?

139 Moody is very inconsistent for me (with an exception of the midget).

HomerSpinSome
08-08-18, 15:38
Find ad on cityxguide.Thanks Moto!

Dboy111
08-08-18, 17:23
Hey it's the #MassMonger here! I'm looking for the best massage parlor to go to for a 4 hand massage with attractive Asians! Where should I go this week?

Ambrose
08-08-18, 18:02
Find ad on cityxguide.Last time I was there she was there, that was about 10 months ago but as I remember it was on the 3rd floor, could be wrong though. Last 4 6462?

Bozscaggs
08-08-18, 18:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Big Head
08-08-18, 20:12
What number Tyler street, I find their are three hair salons there.22 Tyler.

-BH.

InfoMaster
08-09-18, 01:35
22 Tyler.

-BH.Is the Tyler st spot Lilly's beauty Salon?

Amppro95
08-09-18, 07:45
Find ad on cityxguide.I checked on several sites and could not find contact info for Tremont, will be in Ctown over the next cpl of weeks, any info would be appreciated, PM is fine, thank you.

Eligrn101
08-09-18, 08:15
Anyone recently familiar with the place on Pembroke Rd. ? Been there awhile back. Good experience, but it seemed isolated and a bit exposed. In any event there is such a dearth of places in this area that I thought I'd ask. Feel free to PM.

HomerSpinSome
08-09-18, 11:10
Last time I was there she was there, that was about 10 months ago but as I remember it was on the 3rd floor, could be wrong though. Last 4 6462?At my age the stair climb felt like forever.

Dboy111
08-09-18, 12:10
Recommendations For 4 Hand Massage Parlors?

CamperVan10
08-09-18, 12:11
Any 411 on the Framingham scene? Any recommendations are appreciated. Was disappointed in past few visits which were a few months ago. FBW had an upsell which I didn't appreciate and haven't returned. Any new talent? They tend to rotate and a new one, or old reliable would work. Concord rd had been pretty good for standard he, but last visit there was disappointing to.

TIA.

-CV.

Aardvarks
08-09-18, 19:10
Which place in Kenmore? Lucky Spa?

139 Moody is very inconsistent for me (with an exception of the midget).Agreed. Who's giving up FS? I've been going to this place for several years multiple owners names etc and never got a sniff of anything out of the ordinary.

OlGary
08-09-18, 21:45
Agreed. Who's giving up FS? I've been going to this place for several years multiple owners names etc and never got a sniff of anything out of the ordinary.The midget at 139 turned FS long time ago. Not sure if she is still there though. Besides the midget, over the years, I was getting FS at 139 from a couple of other providers. Once in while, you can get FS here and there, at some pretty random places. I was getting FS (literally, 1 or 2 sessions only) at CB, River St. , Marrett, etc. But I don't consider these parlors as FS places due to the lack of consistency.

SecretBenefits
08-09-18, 23:58
Haven't been here in a while and decided to stop by. Got some Didi or something close to that. I'm used to saying half hour but only getting 20-25 but this time didn't even make 10. I think it's because someone made an appointment and they thought didn't ask if I called. Kinda sucks because I'd Be ok being told "sorry come back later". But a barely 10 min (shoulder rub, answer door, jackhammer finish) rush job? Lame.

OnThaRoad247
08-10-18, 07:58
Went to 40 Harrison and had 2 options. Flipped a coin and buzzed Divas. Cute girl with glasses and a little meat on her bones met me. 70/ hr plus a 20 upsell for the table shower (is this normal here?) Ok massage. On the flip allowed UTC up top, but shut me down when I tried below. Standard finish. I'm a bit bummed cause I was looking for FS, but the hunt is always fun.

Trailman44
08-10-18, 08:01
Recommendations For 4 Hand Massage Parlors?This probably won't help you but I have asked for four hands from three or four places over the past few years. If there was a lady I liked at a place I would ask her if she could do four hands. I always called ahead and had to preschedule but most places were open to it. Swan, Albion st and Lotus are all ones I remember vividly.

If there is a parlor that specializes in four hands I would be interested in hearing about it as well.

Dboy111
08-10-18, 09:06
This probably won't help you but I have asked for four hands from three or four places over the past few years. If there was a lady I liked at a place I would ask her if she could do four hands. I always called ahead and had to preschedule but most places were open to it. Swan, Albion st and Lotus are all ones I remember vividly.

If there is a parlor that specializes in four hands I would be interested in hearing about it as well.Thanks! Appreciate it! Anything helps! How are those places you mentioned for 4 hands? Which is the best one?

MasajoViro
08-10-18, 12:21
It's been over a year since anyone has mentioned 1 Mountain Rd in Burlington. I've been there in the past (and reviewed it here) and enjoyed the TS and a usually decent massage. The Expensive Map site flags the place as non-erotic, whatever that means. Reviews there are even a year older than here.

Since I'm considering a return visit, can anyone contribute more recent intel on the place? Do they still have the TS (which is / was pretty decent) and similar level of service? Other than the extensive use of video surveillance cameras, they were pretty much ideal and close enough to my work. Thanks, gents!

DoubleDippin
08-10-18, 12:29
Thanks! Appreciate it! Anything helps! How are those places you mentioned for 4 hands? Which is the best one?I have had one Asian 4 hands massage which was a waste of $$. Place was in Plymouth now closed. Price was simply doubled and only one provided HJ and no other services offered.

I have had (2) 4 handed massages with my non Asian fav and it was an all out pleasurable time. Cost me $$$ but was worth it. The massage was put off so that the good times could roll and they did.

I would check out all the Non Asian providers before looking at AMP's.

Virgil Dan
08-10-18, 12:38
I'm jealous of the list of all the other places. Is there any good place up this way?

Dan.

Trailman44
08-10-18, 13:15
Thanks! Appreciate it! Anything helps! How are those places you mentioned for 4 hands? Which is the best one?I can't point you in the right direction. After going to these spots a few times I got to know the ladies better. If there was someone I clicked with I would ask for 4 hands. The sessions usually had more focus on the soft touch and tease and about half had two pops. I wouldn't go for four handed unless I had seen her a few times and knew what I could expect.

I sort of agree with DoubleDippin that it can be a waste if you don't get anything in addition to the standard session although that hasn't been my typical experience.

JayBean
08-10-18, 14:02
Figured I would jump in with some recent visits.

Hollis Framingham- been here a few times to see Abby, interestingly enough on my last visit she was waiting for me to almost ask for finish which is different than the last few timed I have seen her. She provided a very sensual massage and the teasing lasts a good while as she uses a lot of inner firearms which she uses very well. She is younger, cute but not sure whether extras are available as I've been extremely satisfied with what I have received with her.

CB THAM. Saw Jenny the other day and had a nice time. As mentioned she is cute, skinny and very eager to please. She enthusiasticly offered a second pop and roaming was not a problem.

Marret coco. She is very cute, one of the better looking out there but extras are very limited to HE with some roaming. Been seeing her since she started at 139. Not sure I will spend any more time trying for more with her. Nice girl though.

Mass ave cambr. Been here for some quick stops, petite girl with tiny jean shorts and black lace top. Had soft touch massage and she was moving way too fast. CBJ (brought my own) both times.

Fewer and fewer options with good looking women that are eager to please. Anyone happen to know where Tammy or Connie from the now defunct 1205 mass ave arl have gone to?

CityDweller
08-10-18, 14:21
I checked on several sites and could not find contact info for Tremont, will be in Ctown over the next cpl of weeks, any info would be appreciated, PM is fine, thank you.Marissa is 617-xxx-6462.

Floatinglife
08-10-18, 17:11
Tried out smile in union sq. Great Thai style massage complete with back walk and stretching. Sadly no happiness. Claims new owners rules. Doubt I'll return as there are lot s of other options.

—Float.

Dboy111
08-10-18, 18:20
I can't point you in the right direction. After going to these spots a few times I got to know the ladies better. If there was someone I clicked with I would ask for 4 hands. The sessions usually had more focus on the soft touch and tease and about half had two pops. I wouldn't go for four handed unless I had seen her a few times and knew what I could expect.

I sort of agree with DoubleDippin that it can be a waste if you don't get anything in addition to the standard session although that hasn't been my typical experience.Thank you for the feedback! What are some good places that offer 2 pops? I've never been able to experience that!

SixPacking
08-10-18, 18:26
I can't point you in the right direction. After going to these spots a few times I got to know the ladies better. If there was someone I clicked with I would ask for 4 hands. The sessions usually had more focus on the soft touch and tease and about half had two pops. I wouldn't go for four handed unless I had seen her a few times and knew what I could expect.

I sort of agree with DoubleDippin that it can be a waste if you don't get anything in addition to the standard session although that hasn't been my typical experience.You guys don't seem to understand that no matter how many times you answer DBoy, it will always be followed up with another question?

ChosenWunn
08-10-18, 20:15
Find ad on cityxguide.Lmao you guys are so lazy the stairs are not that bad.

Nimbus22
08-10-18, 20:59
Had another good visit here. They always seem to have these hot body chics there. I didn't get a name this time but she looked late 30's but very put together, modern. Size zero opted for the 1/2. DATY CBJ (Saran Wrap) which honestly I don't mind because that shit is thin! Damage was. 4 house. 75 tip (with negotiation) It was all I had. The rub was decent but I wasnt there for the rub this time.

Dboy111
08-10-18, 21:15
Thank you for the feedback! What are some good places that offer 2 pops? I've never been able to experience that!And Who Are You Again? That was another question.

Motoman36
08-10-18, 22:12
Marissa is 617-xxx-6462.Ad EZ to find cityxguide.

Amppro95
08-11-18, 07:57
Marissa is 617-xxx-6462.Much appreciated, I'll be paying a visit.

CamperVan10
08-11-18, 11:18
Went to 40 Harrison and had 2 options. Flipped a coin and buzzed Divas. Cute girl with glasses and a little meat on her bones met me. 70/ hr plus a 20 upsell for the table shower (is this normal here?) Ok massage. On the flip allowed UTC up top, but shut me down when I tried below. Standard finish. I'm a bit bummed cause I was looking for FS, but the hunt is always fun.I think the lady you described is Coco. Been there a long time. Some criticize her look (nutty professor) but she is very nice, service oriented and does a very good job. The TS is very good too. Yes. Massage is 70 plus 20 TS, same price for a few years. I'd repeat if in the area. Wouldn't look for FS but HJ and utc top works.

There was another of the amps on that floor, can’t remember, maybe unit c or b with a great looking gal. Good massage skills and great tease. Utc top and otc thong. Asked if I prefer hj or bj. Did hj with limited $. The haggle upsell was bad and I never returned. Doubt she’s still there as this was 5-6 years ago. But wouldn’t hurt to investigate.

Ambrose
08-11-18, 16:05
Had another good visit here. They always seem to have these hot body chics there. I didn't get a name this time but she looked late 30's but very put together, modern. Size zero opted for the 1/2. DATY CBJ (Saran Wrap) which honestly I don't mind because that shit is thin! Damage was. 4 house. 75 tip (with negotiation) It was all I had. The rub was decent but I wasnt there for the rub this time.Which Red Rose is this, there are a few.

OlGary
08-11-18, 19:31
Which Red Rose is this, there are a few.He is obviously talking about Waverley.

Little Tony II
08-11-18, 23:23
Has anyone visited the Peabody place with phone 978-876-4240?

OnThaRoad247
08-12-18, 00:17
I think the lady you described is Coco. Been there a long time. Some criticize her look (nutty professor) but she is very nice, service oriented and does a very good job. She said her name was Mandy.

Big Head
08-12-18, 05:03
Please ignore this troll. I am surprised the Admin has not removed him yet, but actually gave him a senior status.

-BH.

Herow
08-12-18, 08:11
He is obviously talking about Waverley.Ummm. No? Not at those price points. Waverly is 50/70 for time minimum, and the girls have frequently been outrageously expensive. The last time I even bothered going I walked out getting nothing, after being quoted 80 for a HE to start. She let herself be talked down to 50. LOL. I didn't even dare ask what anything else would cost.

I think that the price of stuff going up is inevitable; they do a lot of work for cheap on a certain level as the individual providers. But they have to remember you are ALSO throwing down 70 for the hour. It quickly can get to the point where I could have spent all night banging a girl off SA for what the Waverly girls are asking.

Motoman36
08-12-18, 08:28
Has anyone visited the Peabody place with phone 978-876-4240?Yes, AAMP in apt complex, usually a not-young provider, minimal massage, FS etc 60 or 70 + 100. No repeat for me.

Nimbus22
08-12-18, 09:42
This place is off 495.

Ummm. No? Not at those price points. Waverly is 50/70 for time minimum, and the girls have frequently been outrageously expensive. The last time I even bothered going I walked out getting nothing, after being quoted 80 for a HE to start. She let herself be talked down to 50. LOL. I didn't even dare ask what anything else would cost.

I think that the price of stuff going up is inevitable; they do a lot of work for cheap on a certain level as the individual providers. But they have to remember you are ALSO throwing down 70 for the hour. It quickly can get to the point where I could have spent all night banging a girl off SA for what the Waverly girls are asking.

PinayLuver
08-12-18, 09:52
I think the lady you described is Coco. Been there a long time. Some criticize her look (nutty professor) but she is very nice, service oriented and does a very good job. The TS is very good too. Yes. Massage is 70 plus 20 TS, same price for a few years. I'd repeat if in the area. Wouldn't look for FS but HJ and utc top works.

There was another of the amps on that floor, cant remember, maybe unit c or b with a great looking gal. Good massage skills and great tease. Utc top and otc thong. Asked if I prefer hj or bj. Did hj with limited $. The haggle upsell was bad and I never returned. Doubt shes still there as this was 5-6 years ago. But wouldnt hurt to investigate.Before the big shutdown it was E and G,the later had the younger ladies but both provided menu options.

PL.

MassageMama
08-12-18, 16:11
So enough time has passed that I would have thought a new AMP ad site would have presented itself. Instead there are a bunch. Cityxguide is mostly escort types. Backpage24 does have some AMP listings but compared to the old back page or CL, it is puny.

Am I missing some site? Or has capitalism failed to fill The void?

MongerDude8
08-12-18, 18:49
So enough time has passed that I would have thought a new AMP ad site would have presented itself. Instead there are a bunch. Cityxguide is mostly escort types. Backpage24 does have some AMP listings but compared to the old back page or CL, it is puny.

Am I missing some site? Or has capitalism failed to fill The void?That's why you go to "Body rubs" category.

https://cityxguide.photo/c/boston/cat/body-rubs/

I am sure something new will pop up soon.

NY Jimmy
08-12-18, 21:36
It's been over a year since anyone has mentioned 1 Mountain Rd in Burlington. I've been there in the past (and reviewed it here) and enjoyed the TS and a usually decent massage. The Expensive Map site flags the place as non-erotic, whatever that means. Reviews there are even a year older than here.

Since I'm considering a return visit, can anyone contribute more recent intel on the place? Do they still have the TS (which is / was pretty decent) and similar level of service? Other than the extensive use of video surveillance cameras, they were pretty much ideal and close enough to my work. Thanks, gents!I was there a few weeks ago, it is the same as it has been for the past few years (sensual).

NewJeff
08-12-18, 22:20
Visited Newport ave after investigating this forum a bit. Not a local or a city boy, so parking is abysmal even on a Sunday. Circled the block 3 times and found a spot. If anyone knows a local lot please let me know. Made my way upstairs and Found the place. After reading reviews about curtains for walls, I was expecting a scene out of M*A*S*H. It wasn't that bad. Thankfully, the lady that opened the door was not me provider. She handed me off to Niko, late 40's, early 50's maybe? No butt, nice boobs. Great boobs in fact. Not being sure what kind of service I was going to get, I opted for HH at. 40. She did a decent rub and tease. She was very complimentary to me about my body which I appreciate. She asked was I wanted. I told her everything. Gave her 1. 00. Started with CBJ, then on to CG. She seemed pretty into it, and tight too. Asked her to slow down to make it last and she did. We went at it a bit more and I blew. She kept riding though until I was drained. Total damage. 40/1. 00. I'll return. Especially if any locals want to share some parking tips.

RI CheeseHead
08-13-18, 00:29
Visited Newport ave after investigating this forum a bit. Not a local or a city boy, so parking is abysmal even on a Sunday. Circled the block 3 times and found a spot. If anyone knows a local lot please let me know. Made my way upstairs and Found the place. After reading reviews about curtains for walls, I was expecting a scene out of M*A*S*H. It wasn't that bad. Thankfully, the lady that opened the door was not me provider. She handed me off to Niko, late 40's, early 50's maybe? No butt, nice boobs. Great boobs in fact. Not being sure what kind of service I was going to get, I opted for HH at. 40. She did a decent rub and tease. She was very complimentary to me about my body which I appreciate. She asked was I wanted. I told her everything. Gave her 1. 00. Started with CBJ, then on to CG. She seemed pretty into it, and tight too. Asked her to slow down to make it last and she did. We went at it a bit more and I blew. She kept riding though until I was drained. Total damage. 40/1. 00. I'll return. Especially if any locals want to share some parking tips.Hobart and Wilson should have spots. If not, park at S&S, go in buy a piece of fruit or an energy bar. Instead f going to your car, go to 299. Come back to car. Profit.

M Scores Easy
08-13-18, 09:36
Has anyone been to 612 Main in the Med, or Broadway Arlington lately? These are a couple of places I used to go once in a blue moon. Wondering if there is any new staff.

Thanks in advance.

Britaly
08-13-18, 09:57
Visited Newport ave after investigating this forum a bit. Not a local or a city boy, so parking is abysmal even on a Sunday. Circled the block 3 times and found a spot. If anyone knows a local lot please let me know. Made my way upstairs and Found the place. After reading reviews about curtains for walls, I was expecting a scene out of M*A*S*H. It wasn't that bad. Thankfully, the lady that opened the door was not me provider. She handed me off to Niko, late 40's, early 50's maybe? No butt, nice boobs. Great boobs in fact. Not being sure what kind of service I was going to get, I opted for HH at. 40. She did a decent rub and tease. She was very complimentary to me about my body which I appreciate. She asked was I wanted. I told her everything. Gave her 1. 00. Started with CBJ, then on to CG. She seemed pretty into it, and tight too. Asked her to slow down to make it last and she did. We went at it a bit more and I blew. She kept riding though until I was drained. Total damage. 40/1. 00. I'll return. Especially if any locals want to share some parking tips.You can park on the side street next to 299.2 hr parking. Walk a couple blocks down. Always room on that street.

Luffy Vnw
08-13-18, 10:10
Anyone have visit this place yet?

Looking for a quick visit sometime this week, somewhere within Boston.

I am quite new to this scene. Any recommendation would be much appreciated!

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980

LylTime
08-13-18, 13:44
Has anyone been to 612 Main in the Med, or Broadway Arlington lately? These are a couple of places I used to go once in a blue moon. Wondering if there is any new staff.

Thanks in advance.I got shorted big time at 612. Paid for hour but done in35 minutes.

Told them as I was leaving that I would post it and they can go f_ off!

The woman at Broadway was pushing DIY. I told her "no happy, no tip" and she took care of business reluctantly.

The place on Mass Ave next to Walgreens was ok. Left happy.

Obediah
08-13-18, 14:41
Can anyone recommend a provider for an extended, slow soft touch massage, please? My benchmark would be Dodo at Rosa. No need for roaming or menu items beyond the standard.

Thanks!

FolleBlanche
08-13-18, 16:46

Since I'm considering a return visit, can anyone contribute more recent intel on the place? Do they still have the TS (which is / was pretty decent) and similar level of service? Other than the extensive use of video surveillance cameras, they were pretty much ideal and close enough to my work. Thanks, gents!I tried three times about a year and a half ago (after seeing some glowing reviews). I got nothing but a quality therapeutic there. Maybe I had a LEO vibe.

ChipJohnson001
08-13-18, 17:32

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980Not bad, not great. Nice girl, OK looking, zero english. Crappy massage, decent CBJ, and FS is available but YMMV.

SMS 54
08-13-18, 18:56

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980Yes It has been reviewed here not too long ago. I would go back and look it up and give you the post number, date and time, but why would I go to that length? Hint: it is an Apartment AMP.

Motoman36
08-13-18, 19:07
Yes It has been reviewed here not too long ago. I would go back and look it up and give you the post number, date and time, but why would I go to that length? Hint: it is an Apartment AMP.Luffy-it's real, it exists, street is misspelled. Call & try it & leave a review.

Thanks.

Moto.

HappyDave
08-13-18, 19:46
Can anyone recommend a provider for an extended, slow soft touch massage, please? My benchmark would be Dodo at Rosa. No need for roaming or menu items beyond the standard.

Thanks!I usually ask for soft touch from a provider, like a half hour tease. Most do OK some do not only regular massage is to kill left over time after the deed.

Ambrose
08-13-18, 20:20

Thanks!I think most any body rub girl would do what you want if you just ask. They are used to guys asking for different types of massage and there is nothing wrong with a slow soft touch. I have asked for half the massage normal and the last half slow and soft. On another note, where is Rosa?

DannyTheMan
08-13-18, 20:46
I went back there recently after a long hiatus.

As reported before, there is some real estate office downstairs which is annoying.

Saw cici. Real nice massage. Pretty. Fantastic flip. Expensive thai pricing.

Flash88
08-13-18, 20:50
Anyone try cloud 9? It's fairly close to me and they offer 60 min for 45.Been several times. Strictly legit as far as I can tell.

M Scores Easy
08-14-18, 08:52
612 was always a quick fix place for me. There is never a quality massage there, but once in a while they have nice looking providers.

Broadway has had the same woman. She is nice and gives a quality medium massage. Just looking for a change. Options are low.

I got shorted big time at 612. Paid for hour but done in35 minutes.

Told them as I was leaving that I would post it and they can go f_ off!

The woman at Broadway was pushing DIY. I told her "no happy, no tip" and she took care of business reluctantly.

The place on Mass Ave next to Walgreens was ok. Left happy.

Alexis11
08-14-18, 16:26
Hello,

I'm on a business trip and staying close to Waltham Area. Are there any hot massage places with attractive girls (mid-20-30's. Will be my preference).

Thanks!

VilunyaChert
08-14-18, 19:48
The Expensive Map site flags the place as non-erotic, whatever that means.I assumed you were referring to Rubmaps, which I don't care whether it's expense but I'll be damned if I give them my credit card information. But when I checked there, first, it wasn't tagged non-erotic, and second, with advanced search it comes up with yes for handjob (no for everything else, however, including pubic hair status; I don't care which choice gets a yes, bare, trimmed, or Bush, as long as at least one of them does I assume that means full nudity). So, are you talking about somewhere else?

It's not convenient for me, but I really love a good table shower.

NewJeff
08-14-18, 21:46
Been several times. Strictly legit as far as I can tell.I went once, back when they first opened. Great legit rub. When it was HE time, she said "Massage done" and vanished. Go down the street to Kang Tai, it's the best of both worlds.

Trickster666
08-14-18, 22:28
Are there any hot massage places with attractive girls (mid-20-30's. Will be my preference).
LOL! We don't have those here.

Motoman36
08-14-18, 23:22
Hello,

I'm on a business trip and staying close to Waltham Area. Are there any hot massage places with attractive girls (mid-20-30's. Will be my preference).

Thanks!LOL. That's funny.

Griswold
08-15-18, 07:25
Lulu at 905. I was there last week, and asked for ST. I got it right off the bat, followed by prostate massage.

Release, and then regular (medium).

Thanks!.

Dboy111
08-15-18, 12:58
Took a trip to see Coco on Marrett Rd. The other day in Lexington after all of the great reviews I've heard about her. I walked in and I was greeted by this pretty face Asian, I asked if it was Coco, she said yes and I couldn't wait to get the massage started. Beautiful girl, pretty face, pretty nice body, not Brazilian thick with big ass and big tits but she was pretty enough to get the job done. She massaged me for the hour, it was an actual hour and an amazing massage, she really loosened up the knots in my back. I flipped, she massages the front of my body, got some oil and went after the John. The best HE I've ever gotten, she really knew how to work that thing, it was for a solid 15-20 minutes, then I let it all out and she had this beautiful smile on her face. Paid $60 gave her $20 tip for a total of $80. After all said and done, Looks 8, Personality 9 and Massage 10. Might repeat but looking for a Brazilian next. If you want looks go for the latinas but if you want an actual massage go see Coco and fortunate enough she was good looking. PM for more details. Happy hunting!

Mm196
08-15-18, 13:15
That's been my experience here. Almost went back the other day to try but decided not too. Who did you meet with? There's a lot of construction going on and a bit of a police presence outside so maybe they're paranoid. But again, I've had no luck on numerous visits and I flat out asked Cindy one day and she seemed to get offended and left. But then she was reviewed at that expensive site which may suggest otherwise. Or maybe it's BS.

Tried out smile in union sq. Great Thai style massage complete with back walk and stretching. Sadly no happiness. Claims new owners rules. Doubt I'll return as there are lot s of other options.

Float.

ChipJohnson001
08-15-18, 14:17
Took a trip to see Coco on Marrett Rd. The other day in Lexington after all of the great reviews I've heard about her. I walked in and I was greeted by this pretty face Asian, I asked if it was Coco, she said yes and I couldn't wait to get the massage started. Beautiful girl, pretty face, pretty nice body, not Brazilian thick with big ass and big tits but she was pretty enough to get the job done. She massaged me for the hour, it was an actual hour and an amazing massage, she really loosened up the knots in my back. I flipped, she massages the front of my body, got some oil and went after the John. The best HE I've ever gotten, she really knew how to work that thing, it was for a solid 15-20 minutes, then I let it all out and she had this beautiful smile on her face. Paid $60 gave her $20 tip for a total of $80. After all said and done, Looks 8, Personality 9 and Massage 10. Might repeat but looking for a Brazilian next. If you want looks go for the latinas but if you want an actual massage go see Coco and fortunate enough she was good looking. PM for more details. Happy hunting!It was the best HE of your life. And you tip $20? I would think bare minimum $40. If it is that good, 50 or 60 or more. If we under tip, it forces them to negotiate, which is never fun. Also, we should tip extra for the providers who go above and beyond, regardless of what they ask for, to encourage them to keep doing it.

MacLaw
08-15-18, 18:41
Gents,

Newbie to the forum, longtime monger! Grateful for any suggestions on FS massage services in / around south shore area. Thank you in advance!

MasajoViro
08-15-18, 21:28
Your assumption is correct. They have a lot of incorrect tags as 'non-erotic' from what I've experienced. And lame reviews on places I know offer more. Yet, from time to time places get more cautious. Or burned and lay low. Hopefully One Mountain is back to their prior level of service, if they did go legit for awhile.

Oh, I definitely don't use a credit card there, either...

I assumed you were referring to Rubmaps, which I don't care whether it's expense but I'll be damned if I give them my credit card information. But when I checked there, first, it wasn't tagged non-erotic, and second, with advanced search it comes up with yes for handjob (no for everything else, however, including pubic hair status; I don't care which choice gets a yes, bare, trimmed, or Bush, as long as at least one of them does I assume that means full nudity). So, are you talking about somewhere else?

It's not convenient for me, but I really love a good table shower.

HappyDave
08-15-18, 22:03
It was the best HE of your life. And you tip $20? I would think bare minimum $40. If it is that good, 50 or 60 or more. If we under tip, it forces them to negotiate, which is never fun. Also, we should tip extra for the providers who go above and beyond, regardless of what they ask for, to encourage them to keep doing it.In my AMP youth, if I did not tip the minimum. Hand would be out. So, I have had coco and tipped appropriately. . 2 would she accept it, or is this something else. Just saying.

M Scores Easy
08-16-18, 10:05
That's pitiful! $20 tip to one of the best and nicest providers? Should hang your head in shame.

Took a trip to see Coco on Marrett Rd. The other day in Lexington after all of the great reviews I've heard about her. I walked in and I was greeted by this pretty face Asian, I asked if it was Coco, she said yes and I couldn't wait to get the massage started. Beautiful girl, pretty face, pretty nice body, not Brazilian thick with big ass and big tits but she was pretty enough to get the job done. She massaged me for the hour, it was an actual hour and an amazing massage, she really loosened up the knots in my back. I flipped, she massages the front of my body, got some oil and went after the John. The best HE I've ever gotten, she really knew how to work that thing, it was for a solid 15-20 minutes, then I let it all out and she had this beautiful smile on her face. Paid $60 gave her $20 tip for a total of $80. After all said and done, Looks 8, Personality 9 and Massage 10. Might repeat but looking for a Brazilian next. If you want looks go for the latinas but if you want an actual massage go see Coco and fortunate enough she was good looking. PM for more details. Happy hunting!

Dgraves
08-16-18, 11:35
Stopped in to AAA earlier this week, opted for 90 minutes and asked for light touch. Massage was incredibly relaxing and arousing. I couldn't understand the provider's name, light build with tight glutes that didn't mind a little OTC. Standard but very drawn out finish, tipped $60 for well above average service. Made it as well known as I could that it was the extra effort that paid off for her.

LylTime
08-16-18, 11:44
That's pitiful! $20 tip to one of the best and nicest providers? Should hang your head in shame.The "D" in Dboy obviously stands for "Douche bag". Just saying.

Johnson686
08-16-18, 13:07
That's pitiful! $20 tip to one of the best and nicest providers? Should hang your head in shame.I doubt he even saw her, I think this is a phony review. Dboy is a major troll.

HowardSprague
08-16-18, 16:16
Found myself outside my usual territory and looking for relief. Ran across a new AMP called Blossom on Main in Weymouth. I'd never heard of it, but sometimes the unknown is part of the fun. Turns out they've only been open a month or so. The place is in a strip mall with a restaurant and some other stores. That may bother some, but not me. Lots of parking. The place was clean and they didn't mind my walk in. I drew Jenny who was young and pretty. Great massage. Enthusiastic ending. No advanced menu, but I wasn't looking for more than the standard fare. . 6/. 4 and no drama. Would repeat if in the area again.

Dickpalmer
08-16-18, 17:27
I assumed you were referring to Rubmaps, which I don't care whether it's expense but I'll be damned if I give them my credit card information. But when I checked there, first, it wasn't tagged non-erotic, and second, with advanced search it comes up with yes for handjob (no for everything else, however, including pubic hair status; I don't care which choice gets a yes, bare, trimmed, or Bush, as long as at least one of them does I assume that means full nudity). So, are you talking about somewhere else?

It's not convenient for me, but I really love a good table shower.I have been there a half dozen times randomly over the past 2-3 years and each time got a really good TS and left happy without fail. No problems.

DP.

DoubleDippin
08-16-18, 17:45
Found myself outside my usual territory and looking for relief. Ran across a new AMP called Blossom on Main in Weymouth. I'd never heard of it, but sometimes the unknown is part of the fun. Turns out they've only been open a month or so. The place is in a strip mall with a restaurant and some other stores. That may bother some, but not me. Lots of parking. The place was clean and they didn't mind my walk in. I drew Jenny who was young and pretty. Great massage. Enthusiastic ending. No advanced menu, but I wasn't looking for more than the standard fare. . 6/. 4 and no drama. Would repeat if in the area again.Place has been a spa for some time. There use to be 2 spas side by side.

New name and not sure if same providers.

Jimmy Pratt
08-16-18, 23:50
There is, indeed a new place called Summer Day Spa on Rte 20 in Wayland. I've driven past, but figured it's got to be legit since nothing in this town ever lasts. However, they now have another ad on a 'rating' site, that shows bunches of stock asian cuties' photos. I think I'll TOFTT and stop in there in the next day or two.

And, yes, they have different prices for "wank back" (walk on back), foot massage, or deep tissue.

JP.

CyJim666
08-17-18, 00:22
Stopped in to AAA earlier this week, opted for 90 minutes and asked for light touch. Massage was incredibly relaxing and arousing. I couldn't understand the provider's name, light build with tight glutes that didn't mind a little OTC. Standard but very drawn out finish, tipped $60 for well above average service. Made it as well known as I could that it was the extra effort that paid off for her.The new MMS / Owner is Judy, I think she might have someone that works when she is off. Judy has decent English, probably upper 30's-early 40's, average build.

Anyone else been with her help?

Habu66
08-17-18, 05:30
Tried new AMP in weymouth. I think it is 1025 Main not sure. Place was super clean and orderly. Drew Angela for a great massage. She has professional skills. Standard finish but very sensual. 60/60.

Katokay
08-17-18, 06:30
The new MMS / Owner is Judy, I think she might have someone that works when she is off. Judy has decent English, probably upper 30's-early 40's, average build.

Anyone else been with her help?Judy was owner of silver spa in Milton and before that worked at several different places. She's 45 been around the game for awhile. I saw her a few times as she was conveniently located near me. She was a last resort option. I know some mongers love her but to me she is only meh. Once you get to know her you realize how much she truly hates what she does.

Alexis11
08-17-18, 10:22
Took a trip to see Coco on Marrett Rd. The other day in Lexington after all of the great reviews I've heard about her. I walked in and I was greeted by this pretty face Asian, I asked if it was Coco, she said yes and I couldn't wait to get the massage started. Beautiful girl, pretty face, pretty nice body, not Brazilian thick with big ass and big tits but she was pretty enough to get the job done. She massaged me for the hour, it was an actual hour and an amazing massage, she really loosened up the knots in my back. I flipped, she massages the front of my body, got some oil and went after the John. The best HE I've ever gotten, she really knew how to work that thing, it was for a solid 15-20 minutes, then I let it all out and she had this beautiful smile on her face. Paid $60 gave her $20 tip for a total of $80. After all said and done, Looks 8, Personality 9 and Massage 10. Might repeat but looking for a Brazilian next. If you want looks go for the latinas but if you want an actual massage go see Coco and fortunate enough she was good looking. PM for more details. Happy hunting!Hi, can you PM me the Details of Coco in Lexington.

Thanks!

Alexis11
08-17-18, 10:39
I recently met Coco of Marrett fame. Who'd have thought we'd have two Cocos within a mile of one another? Anyway, she is as described. I'd only add a few things. Her English is good. Her massage was excellent. And if there is more than the standard finish, I suspect it would be done reluctantly. I'll go back when I need to work out a knot, for sure.

SM.Can you PM me the details of Coco of Marrett st? Is it 430?

Alexis11
08-17-18, 10:44
I've visited Sangthip Therapeutic Thai massage in Cambridge yesterday. She is really pretty, (one of the prettiest Asian Masseuse I've met). I was little skeptical about getting any extras from this place after seeing all yelp and google reviews. But though of giving it a try.

The massage was okay, after the flip, she did some Thai stretches that helped me to remove knots (which felt good actually). I didn't hesitate to ask for HE, and she said its $100 for HE. I told her I'd like to pay 50 for HE as massage itself it $100. For whatever it's worth, it went well altogether with HE, and some sensuality in between.

Happy Hunting.

Plyfun
08-17-18, 13:52
Saw a posting for asian massage number began 562-374-xxxx. Posting said cost was $160 an hour, seems it is an apt building. I usually have done the store fronts, $60 an hour plus tip. How do these places work? Posting mentioned GFE, and other offerings. Just like to get the info on the asian places that charge more and what to expect and how to tip.

Thansk.

Ccup2
08-17-18, 14:12
I've visited Sangthip Therapeutic Thai massage in Cambridge yesterday. She is really pretty, (one of the prettiest Asian Masseuse I've met). I was little skeptical about getting any extras from this place after seeing all yelp and google reviews. But though of giving it a try.

The massage was okay, after the flip, she did some Thai stretches that helped me to remove knots (which felt good actually). I didn't hesitate to ask for HE, and she said its $100 for HE. I told her I'd like to pay 50 for HE as massage itself it $100. For whatever it's worth, it went well altogether with HE, and some sensuality in between.

Happy Hunting.She has been around for long time. She doesn't like doibg the HE but will bc its biz. Found her to be mechanical w it massage is above avg.

Funguy77
08-17-18, 16:11
There is, indeed a new place called Summer Day Spa on Rte 20 in Wayland. I've driven past, but figured it's got to be legit since nothing in this town ever lasts. However, they now have another ad on a 'rating' site, that shows bunches of stock asian cuties' photos. I think I'll TOFTT and stop in there in the next day or two.

And, yes, they have different prices for "wank back" (walk on back), foot massage, or deep tissue.

JP.Checked this place out recently, nice lady, not bad looking, standard session. Keeping it brief given the location.

Funguy77
08-17-18, 16:16
She has been around for long time. She doesn't like doibg the HE but will bc its biz. Found her to be mechanical w it massage is above avg.Agreed, she is a very pretty lady, I find the massage to be a nice balance between relaxation and therapuetic massage, some days she seems more into the ending than others.

Only likely to appeal to those who put a premium on the looks, cleanliness of the room, not having to worry about dirty rags in a bucket being reused, and being able to communicate with the masseuse. Basically the opposite of most Chinese places.

Spaz2580
08-17-18, 20:12
These are usually AAMP with full service so the price is all inclusive. Your service varies, but usually you get a massage then FS. CBJ and then CFS. Some places may have you shower first. A long time ago the girl took a shower with me. She was fun but that was the only time.

I haven't gone to AAMP, so that was my experience. The last time was prob 3 plus years ago. Some ads will say 140 half, 160 full hour.

Saw a posting for asian massage number began 562-374-xxxx. Posting said cost was $160 an hour, seems it is an apt building. I usually have done the store fronts, $60 an hour plus tip. How do these places work? Posting mentioned GFE, and other offerings. Just like to get the info on the asian places that charge more and what to expect and how to tip.

Thansk.

TurnOverHoney
08-17-18, 20:45
With craigs and backpage gone where do fellow mongers find the #'s to call?

Or is it just address info + town, et cetera.

All intel is much appreciated!

Been out of the game for awhile.

TOH.

Amppro95
08-18-18, 08:51
These are usually AAMP with full service so the price is all inclusive. Your service varies, but usually you get a massage then FS. CBJ and then CFS. Some places may have you shower first. A long time ago the girl took a shower with me. She was fun but that was the only time.

I haven't gone to AAMP, so that was my experience. The last time was prob 3 plus years ago. Some ads will say 140 half, 160 full hour.I have responded to several of these ads, they say things like anything you want, shower together, kiss, lick, suck, 69, ect. Every time its been in a hotel, the girls are like a 6 at best on a 1 to 10, they speak almost no English or pretend anyway, its always CBJ, CFS, nothing else. Usually 160 full hour, over in 15 min (at least in my case: .) I have asked to do the other stuff, always a no, so I stopped doing it. Its not a great experience unless you just need to get off but its better at traditional AMP.

LylTime
08-18-18, 11:49
Visited Sunshine yesterday in Cambridge. Half hour for. 4. Met Lulu, new 30 ish spinner. Said she had been the about a month. Medium massage lasted for about 10 minutes when the light touch started. No incidental contact before "turn over honey". Then gestured with hand motion for HJ, naturally, I said yes, then she says one hundred with her wiggling tongue out. I told all I had was forty, so she ok and proceeded to give me a very nice hand job. Nice cleanup with hot towel, then proceeded to massage my chest arms and legs for the balance of the time. Left happy. Tipped. 4. I'm guessing a lot more is available with the right amount of coin.

PokaDotCloud
08-18-18, 19:45
Had a decent enough time here recently. Menu was open if you brought supplies, but no rate was discussed so I left standard and she never looked. Pretty sure the one I drew had a little bit of a crush on me as she went way over time so maybe next time I'll find out what they expect here. Barely any English from any girl I saw, all cute and young enough not to be grandmas, but nothing special. Add to the growing list of options in the area I guess.

BPNinja
08-18-18, 21:22
I had some time to kill earlier this week and made a mid-day visit to 224. Arrived at the location, called and Marissa came down to meet me. On first impression, her face told me she was relatively old, and her clothes weren't exactly the most revealing, so followed her up the stairs hoping she was just the mama-Chan leading me to otherworldly delights. We get upstairs, finally, and there was no-one else around, which told me she was likely going to be the purveyor of my massage. I wasn't enthralled, but I've ended up in far worse situations in my mongering career, so figured I'd just settle for some relief, and leave. I'll say upfront, that the session ended up being better than I expected, and whilst she said she doesn't offer 'everything' (but her colleague does), I would still definitely repeat.

In short, her attitude is what did it for me. She was pleasant, making jokes and generally cheerful, unlike many girls I've met who are stone-faced tuggers. It started with the hugging and general conversation, the hug likely an 'assessment' of my intentions, but it was done tastefully. I strip down, get on the bed and she begins with a decent massage. As I was on my face, she definitely made it clear from her very intentional brushing of my dick that things would end well. I flipped over, and she continues with massage and after asking if it was OK to touch her, she motioned that it was fine. So I placed my hands on her legs, and worked my way up her skirt to get a good hold of her ass and have a general roam around. She then asks if I'd like her to take her clothes off, to which I said yes. Once it was all off, I was admiring in awe. Far from what I'd imagined when she took was walking me upstairs, here was a nice slim tight Asian body, with perfectly apportioned tits staring at me. She began work on my tool as I worked my hands up to her tits, where I stayed until she had finished me off. They aren't massive, but neither are they tiny. Perfectly grab-able. At one point, she moves her body and positions her tits over my mouth, in perfect striking distance of my mouth. It was an invitation that I accepted, and enjoyed feasting on those tasty nipples. Delectable!

All in all, it was a 60 + 60 visit, and I will be repeating, irrespective of her face not being all that.

MarriedTom
08-19-18, 07:33
I had some time to kill earlier this week and made a mid-day visit to 224. Arrived at the location, called and Marissa came down to meet me. On first impression, her face told me she was relatively old, and her clothes weren't exactly the most revealing, so followed her up the stairs hoping she was just the mama-Chan leading me to otherworldly delights. We get upstairs, finally, and there was no-one else around, which told me she was likely going to be the purveyor of my massage. I wasn't enthralled, but I've ended up in far worse situations in my mongering career, so figured I'd just settle for some relief, and leave. I'll say upfront, that the session ended up being better than I expected, and whilst she said she doesn't offer 'everything' (but her colleague does), I would still definitely repeat.How / what did you find out about colleague?

Choir Boy
08-19-18, 09:37

TOH.ListCrawler seems to be pretty active.

Rito1
08-19-18, 12:13

TOH.Here are some. Hope it helps.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/

https://cityxguide.com/c/boston/

https://www.yesbackpage.com/152-Boston/

https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-boston

https://www.ibackpage.com/backpage-boston/

https://www.adultlook.com/l/boston-ma

http://backpage24.com/index/nlist/id/228.html

https://cityxguide.photo/c/boston/cat/body-rubs/

LuvInIt22
08-19-18, 20:52
Here are some. Hope it helps.
I like https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/ and.

https://escortbabylon.net/#boston.

https://privatedelights.ch seems to be coming along nicely lately.

And don't forget https://listings.switter.at/?utf8=✓&query=boston.

RI CheeseHead
08-19-18, 23:55
Based on ccup's good review, and having business in the area later, went to 1908. Greeted by the mama and my masseuse kind of at the same time, masseuse led me to the room, kind of cute, a little overweight, but decent face. I totally didn; t realize it was 45 and not 40, (HH) but whatever, went with the flow. Massage was good but short, I had my choice of pressure, but flip came very soon, I think 8 minute mark or so.

Instead of massaging on my front, makes a face that I think is BJ but actually was a HE. I tell her I can do HE myself, I'm clear I want BJ. I say just do it, don; t talk about, that's how people can get in trouble. She says of course talk now. She wants 80+, I ask about Nude+BB+DATY included and she says no. Not now. Then she explains she's on period and moves panties down and shows way too much pubic hair, I'm disgusted. Eve more so. I hate negotiating when I;m naked and on a table. I basically say forget it, just finish the massage, She mentiones something about being paid only on tip which I don't buy, and a standoff ensues. Then asks me how much I have, I only brought 120, tell her, 70 (I have 5 hidden). She says pay now, I say later. She wins. She come back with saran wrap. For some reason I don; t ask for $ back or BBBJ, and give her a condom.

She puts in on way too early before I'm even hard yet. The CBJ isn't that awful if she didn; t stop to either answer the door, or to switch to a HJ (jackhammery), and even the CBJ she can't use her mouth only has to hold with hand, and I'm not that big. After she comes back, it's like 15 minutes (at most), and says time almost up, I'm like WTF. She left three times, but stupidly last time she left I kind of helped msyelf to make sure I finish in her mouth. I did get some titties on my mouth for a shrt period, and massaged her ass a little, and yes, she has like a 100 pads / or harsh toilet paper, I can't even tell 100%. I do end up finish. She works probably 16-18 minutes with the breaks, I don; t even get a water. Maybe I left too soon, who knows.

At least they have doors that I think lock. But customer service could be improved. Too greedy. Not thinking about lng picture either. I think she was around 30, but can't tell. Sorry don; t have her name, but there can't be too many there.

Ccup2
08-20-18, 09:14
Based on ccup's good review, and having business in the area later, went to 1908. Greeted by the mama and my masseuse kind of at the same time, masseuse led me to the room, kind of cute, a little overweight, but decent face. I totally didn; t realize it was 45 and not 40, (HH) but whatever, went with the flow. Massage was good but short, I had my choice of pressure, but flip came very soon, I think 8 minute mark or so.

Instead of massaging on my front, makes a face that I think is BJ but actually was a HE. I tell her I can do HE myself, I'm clear I want BJ. I say just do it, don; t talk about, that's how people can get in trouble. She says of course talk now. She wants 80+, I ask about Nude+BB+DATY included and she says no. Not now. Then she explains she's on period and moves panties down and shows way too much pubic hair, I'm disgusted. Eve more so. I hate negotiating when I;m naked and on a table. I basically say forget it, just finish the massage, She mentiones something about being paid only on tip which I don't buy, and a standoff ensues. Then asks me how much I have, I only brought 120, tell her, 70 (I have 5 hidden). She says pay now, I say later. She wins. She come back with saran wrap. For some reason I don; t ask for $ back or BBBJ, and give her a condom.

She puts in on way too early before I'm even hard yet. The CBJ isn't that awful if she didn; t stop to either answer the door, or to switch to a HJ (jackhammery), and even the CBJ she can't use her mouth only has to hold with hand, and I'm not that big. After she comes back, it's like 15 minutes (at most), and says time almost up, I'm like WTF. She left three times, but stupidly last time she left I kind of helped msyelf to make sure I finish in her mouth. I did get some titties on my mouth for a shrt period, and massaged her ass a little, and yes, she has like a 100 pads / or harsh toilet paper, I can't even tell 100%. I do end up finish. She works probably 16-18 minutes with the breaks, I don; t even get a water. Maybe I left too soon, who knows.

At least they have doors that I think lock. But customer service could be improved. Too greedy. Not thinking about lng picture either. I think she was around 30, but can't tell. Sorry don; t have her name, but there can't be too many there.Sorry it didn't work out. Nature of the game.