PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Kenny9370
06-19-18, 18:52
Jin Therapy.

857-415-8790.

10 Colonial Rd #17.

Salem, MA, 01970.

Avoid mamasan. See ShaSha or Lucy if she's back.Thank you. I tried that number a couple of times but no one answered. I'll try again and report back.

Motoman36
06-19-18, 21:06
Thank you. I tried that number a couple of times but no one answered. I'll try again and report back.I never call anymore. Their phone answering is very bad. I think it's someone off site "the boss" as the girls say. I just show up. Seldom busy.

Katzy2
06-20-18, 06:38
I have also been using cityxguide. I have seen two ladies off of there and both were legit, not sure on the AMPs listed but am trying one today in downtown Boston listed on cityxguide, will report back.Went through China town, hadn't been there in awhile. The amount of junkies on the way in was out of control, ended up leaving there, hit up 569 Boylston st. (lucky feet) place isn't great, clean enough, private enough but the girl I got looked like she had "downs". The massage was not good at all, completely disinterested, but the tease started almost immediately which was excellent, I was only there for 30 min and the tease got pretty aggressive by 10 min in, so much that I just rolled over and she went right after it. I asked if we could have sex and she got angry, almost insulted. She said. NO!! NEVER! About 3/4 of the way through someone else showed up out front so she left. Was gone 3 or 4 min which was great. By the time she got back, I was limp and she had to start over. Damage was 40/40. Would not repeat.

Spanker100
06-20-18, 08:15
Masseuse: Aidee? . Pleasant, very nice, in shape.

Cost: standard. Tip: standard.

Quality: excellent, standard services. Premium Extras: No.

Facility: Clean, poor parking, moderate visibility entry. Repeat?: Yes. If I can park.

Misc: Considering no extras, not even UTC, it was one of top two most sensual massages I've gotten anywhere. Massage 'oil' completely odor-free. There's an older provider there also, which I'll prob take a pass, I believe Happy Dave reviewed last week.

HappyDave
06-20-18, 08:25
Masseuse: Aidee? . Pleasant, very nice, in shape.

Cost: standard. Tip: standard.

Quality: excellent, standard services. Premium Extras: No.

Facility: Clean, poor parking, moderate visibility entry. Repeat?: Yes. If I can park.

Misc: Considering no extras, not even UTC, it was one of top two most sensual massages I've gotten anywhere. Massage 'oil' completely odor-free. There's an older provider there also, which I'll prob take a pass, I believe Happy Dave reviewed last week.Sounds like you had the one I saw on the way out.

Shame nothing more was offered she was a MILF type. Parking on the side st works but the houses are so close not it's still a purp walk. I think extras are hit or miss, language was tough, but when she started the release I swear she whispered in my ear and gestured if I wanted more. Based on looks I wanted out as cheap as possible. Most reports on this place are meh at best. Nice back up but you need to be prepared to walk if you don't like what you see. Day I went, did not have time to shop, just wanted the deed done.

M Scores Easy
06-20-18, 09:26
Drove by 10 Am sharp and the sweetest Asian women with the most lushesh legs wearing a lovely skirt that I would love to take off was crossing the st and going in the spa. I went a while ago and posted joy but limited menu. Was working today in a marked vehicle so could not stop in for recon. UTR requests always respected any good Intel appreciated.I, also, was at Marret recently. I think the girl you're referring to is Coco. (Not to be confused with Coco at 120). She has light brown hair. Always wears a skirt, and is very attractive. Nice figure.

She's is very nice, but I think her services are HE only.

Good luck. Maybe I'm wrong.

Felowen
06-20-18, 10:46
Visited Safford in the Q a little over a week ago. Normal situation of all new faces (high turnover). Greeted by a friendly late-20, early 30 something provider with a very nice face. Led back to a room for the standard 1/2 hr soft rub. Nice touch but that only lasted about 5 minutes then right to the fun times. Immediately asked me to flip, which is fine. I don't mind going right to it really. Began with hr but offered up additional for the typical costs. Opted to stay with the decent hr (Not bad and not terrific. Mid range really, which really is expected these days).

The issue was afterwards, typical leaves the room to go get water. I get dressed to leave and to deliver the standard 40 tip and was presented with a very sour look and the "You give more? Just a little more? You have another 20? 30? Now I have been presented with the occasional request for 10 more, which on really good service I have no issue with providing. However, when you provide mediocre service and not the full 30 minutes paid for, do not block the hallway while trying to extort up to double the standard rate. Did not bother to get her name, sorry fellas. Made my way around her with no additional payment and out the door.

Have never experienced this from any other provider at this location, so unsure if it is just this one person or if this is a new trend for this location. Just be aware of what you are ordering up front.

HappyDave
06-20-18, 12:46
I, also, was at Marret recently. I think the girl you're referring to is Coco. (Not to be confused with Coco at 120). She has light brown hair. Always wears a skirt, and is very attractive. Nice figure.

She's is very nice, but I think her services are HE only.

Good luck. Maybe I'm wrong.I Had Coco last time, pants though, very a total sweet hart. After I got dresses she sat on my lap for a while and as good as communication was we talked about the backpage crackdown even showed me her phone and how they were trying to advertise. She was very attractive, it could have been her crossing the street it happened so fast. After seeing those lovely legs was hoping at least they may drop laundry there during the emding.

Nectali
06-20-18, 22:15
I found out a few days ago that the site finally returned and I got super excited. I was going through this tread and saw that a few people were discussing Coddington in Quincy not too long ago. I've never been there and it seemed really good from what I was reading so I decided to check it out for myself.

I went today around noon and was greeted by Judy who was the one I ended up spending time with. Judy is a pretty cute spinner and I was definitely content with getting to spend time with her. When I first entered the spa, she was by herself at the front desk. I was a little confused because from reading this thread it seemed like there's usually more than one person there at all times, but she was the only one present when I first got in. Anyways, after me and Judy introduced ourselves to each other she directed me the room. I ended up opting for the hour. Once we started the massage she asked me if I wanted the massage to be rough or soft which was something I liked because most of the women I've dealt with around Boston don't usually ask that. The massage overall wasn't bad at all. It wasn't amazing, but for what it's worth it was good. After a few minutes into the massage, I touched her leg since she was standing to my side while massaging my back. I wanted to see how she reacted and the reaction was goos. I was basically touching her all over wherever I wanted (over her clothes) which was awesome. I didn't try to touch her under her clothes but I feel like she would've let me if I tried. Towards the end of the massage I flipped over, she did the deed and it was great. She was honestly pretty sensual the entire time with me which is a big plus. Like I said earlier, I opted for the hour but it didn't last the whole hour. Maybe around 50 minutes more-or-less which is fine in my books. While I was getting dressed, me and her chatted for a bit as she was straightening out the room putting new tissue over the table and getting clean towels. The place definitely seemed clean which is another big plus. The kicker of my whole report is the end. While I was walking out of the room heading towards the exit, I see two women in the main area. I didn't see them on the way in so I assume that perhaps they were with other mongers when I first got in. One was sitting on the couch and the other at the main desk. Both of them were even hotter than Judy! Judy treated me well but next time I go I definitely have to spend time with either of the other two I saw. I might have to call ahead to make that happen.

Overall, Judy was a cute spinner, the massage was decent, the deed was great so this place gets a big thumbs up for me.

I heard this place offers FS. I didn't ask Judy about it because I was too shy, but if any of you know any intel on FS at this place let me know in a direct message please!

Moses1892
06-21-18, 16:06
There is a place in Acton on Mass Ave right of of Rt. 2, near the Roche Bros supermarket. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago for a recon. Middle aged Asian lady came out, but she had someone in the middle of a session at the time so I did not partake. It didn't look very promising (looks like appointments need to be booked in advance), but wondering if anyone has gone and if there are any extras provided.

MacAdamia87
06-21-18, 16:29
I found out a few days ago that the site finally returned and I got super excited. I was going through this tread and saw that a few people were discussing Coddington in Quincy not too long ago. I've never been there and it seemed really good from what I was reading so I decided to check it out for myself.

I went today around noon and was greeted by Judy who was the one I ended up spending time with. Judy is a pretty cute spinner and I was definitely content with getting to spend time with her. When I first entered the spa, she was by herself at the front desk. I was a little confused because from reading this thread it seemed like there's usually more than one person there at all times, but she was the only one present when I first got in. Anyways, after me and Judy introduced ourselves to each other she directed me the room. I ended up opting for the hour. Once we started the massage she asked me if I wanted the massage to be rough or soft which was something I liked because most of the women I've dealt with around Boston don't usually ask that. The massage overall wasn't bad at all. It wasn't amazing, but for what it's worth it was good. After a few minutes into the massage, I touched her leg since she was standing to my side while massaging my back. I wanted to see how she reacted and the reaction was goos. I was basically touching her all over wherever I wanted (over her clothes) which was awesome. I didn't try to touch her under her clothes but I feel like she would've let me if I tried. Towards the end of the massage I flipped over, she did the deed and it was great. She was honestly pretty sensual the entire time with me which is a big plus. Like I said earlier, I opted for the hour but it didn't last the whole hour. Maybe around 50 minutes more-or-less which is fine in my books. While I was getting dressed, me and her chatted for a bit as she was straightening out the room putting new tissue over the table and getting clean towels. The place definitely seemed clean which is another big plus. The kicker of my whole report is the end. While I was walking out of the room heading towards the exit, I see two women in the main area. I didn't see them on the way in so I assume that perhaps they were with other mongers when I first got in. One was sitting on the couch and the other at the main desk. Both of them were even hotter than Judy! Judy treated me well but next time I go I definitely have to spend time with either of the other two I saw. I might have to call ahead to make that happen.

Overall, Judy was a cute spinner, the massage was decent, the deed was great so this place gets a big thumbs up for me.

I heard this place offers FS. I didn't ask Judy about it because I was too shy, but if any of you know any intel on FS at this place let me know in a direct message please!Which place on Coddington did you visit, if I may ask?

CCChunks
06-21-18, 17:04
There is a place in Acton on Mass Ave right of of Rt. 2, near the Roche Bros supermarket. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago for a recon. Middle aged Asian lady came out, but she had someone in the middle of a session at the time so I did not partake. It didn't look very promising (looks like appointments need to be booked in advance), but wondering if anyone has gone and if there are any extras provided.I been the several time last year. Thought they were closed. Standard service 60/40 did not think anything more that HC.

Search this forum Acton it's been around since 2016.

SirPsychoSexy
06-21-18, 17:38
I went to visit a place I've been to a lot in qtown, on Newport Ave I'm very familiar with the ladies but before I even got to the table, my 40 hr visit fee drew a strange look. My Provider mentioned that last time I visited, I didn't tip enough and asked if I could give 60 for 1/2 hour? WTF? I've always been generous when treated well! I politely took my 40 back and told her I apparently need to run to the ATM. I had the extra on me but man did that rub me the wrong way (pun intended) NEXT! There are 30+ other places in Qtown. Looks like I'll need to find a new joint.

PM me if you know of any places worth going to and are looking for a consistent regular customer.

SPS.

M Scores Easy
06-22-18, 09:33
I know I've inquired about chubby Asians before the site went down. Had 2 regulars, but they moved on.

The only one I know of near me is Nancy in Lex. Yuyu and Tina from Main st, Stone are gone.

If anyone has any leads in the Woburn / Lex / Bedford area for thick Asian providers, I would appreciate any intel.

Pm is ok. Thanks, and best.

M.

MasajoViro
06-22-18, 10:42
...she sat on my lap for a while and as good as communication was we talked about the backpage crackdown even showed me her phone and how they were trying to advertise.Sooner or later, I suspect the AMPs of this region will 'settle' on a short list of places they advertise, to maximize business. Particular areas of the country may elect to use different advertising media, but who knows! Care to share what you learned, Dave?

HappyDave
06-22-18, 11:11
Sooner or later, I suspect the AMPs of this region will 'settle' on a short list of places they advertise, to maximize business. Particular areas of the country may elect to use different advertising media, but who knows! Care to share what you learned, Dave?She showed me her RM ad. We indexed through the BP knock offs. No way in he'll an I putting a credit card down that can be traced plus while RM does have some up to date info it actually does not list a majority of the spa' s in the area. USA is by far superior, just wish the commercial side took off so we had an index of sites. Searching forums is hit or miss.

From what I have seen of the knock offs, they don't have much, you cannot search. One lists several large cities but when you click on the ad it's a town some place else, a stolen ad or an ad of a place like 1205 that this site has reports of closed down.

Mapokaplaya
06-22-18, 11:21
Went back to tender in Wilmington for first time in a while. Price list is 50/70 for 1/2 hour /1 hour, almost walked away because higher than usual but she told me table shower included in price so I stayed. Don't remember girls name but she spoke minimal English. Had a great figure and beautiful face, if her teeth were better she would have been perfect. Anyway proceeded to table shower and to my surprise after some teasing she soaped up junior and started the HJ. Drawback was I was soaked and she was clothed so roaming was impossible, she got the job done then we went to massage room, was hoping for round 2 but she just gave a lousy rub. I did manage to nibble on her massive soft breasts for a minute though. Will probably repeat.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-22-18, 14:07
Went to place across from Mickey D's on 4 and 225 a couple of weeks ago. Served up real good service by feefee I believe was her name. Seemed like have seen her somewhere before, maybe Lowell, maybe now defunct 260, maybe both. Depending on the angle she can look on the young side, but, appears to be approaching or hovering on 40. Little bit of extra weight that shows in the belly. I believe she is occasional fillin and may not work there every day. The place is reviewed here off and on.

Big Head
06-22-18, 20:47
I know I've inquired about chubby Asians before the site went down. Had 2 regulars, but they moved on.

The only one I know of near me is Nancy in Lex. Yuyu and Tina from Main st, Stone are gone.

If anyone has any leads in the Woburn / Lex / Bedford area for thick Asian providers, I would appreciate any intel.

Pm is ok. Thanks, and best.

M.Clear you inbox.

-BH.

M Scores Easy
06-23-18, 09:02
Sorry. Inbox cleared.

Jrvegasfun
06-23-18, 10:50
Clear you inbox.

-BH.I'd love a recommendation on these as well. Pm is fine.

Bozscaggs
06-23-18, 17:04
I'd love a recommendation on these as well. Pm is fine.I don't have a recommendation but since you have found the GREATEST web site in the history of the internet I'm sure it will work out.

LowellMan
06-24-18, 08:27
Went to place across from Mickey D's on 4 and 225 a couple of weeks ago. Served up real good service by feefee I believe was her name. Seemed like have seen her somewhere before, maybe Lowell, maybe now defunct 260, maybe both. Depending on the angle she can look on the young side, but, appears to be approaching or hovering on 40. Little bit of extra weight that shows in the belly. I believe she is occasional fillin and may not work there every day. The place is reviewed here off and on.Is that in Bedford?

Fuhgetaboudit
06-24-18, 09:49
Yes Bedford.

(BTW, I tried replying with just a simple yes, but, I received a post error message that that was too short and that needed minimum 10 characters to make a post.).

Is that in Bedford?

HappyDave
06-24-18, 11:43
Bin doing some searching came across a number, seemed to be an address less AAMP. Then found a studio at 69 Hamilton which appears residential. Anyone got info on this place.

Side question, have not heard much but a little hit or miss on Angel' s old place. Use to be a safe landing spot if I could not find some place else.

Floatinglife
06-24-18, 13:38
905 Main in Waltham. Lulu and Tila will do it, Lulu will go very deep though. Tila is not good looking, Lulu's body is not bad.

-BH.Gave Lulu a try as I occasionally like some attention to my back side. She seems to know why guys are visiting as she wasted no time getting to that area. It was a bit too much for my liking, but nice overall. I get the feeling she would go much deeper if that's what your looking for. Nice lady and pretty good looking for her age, which I'd guess was mid to late 40's.

-float.

DHudson
06-24-18, 18:12
She definitely knows why guys are seeing her. It seems to be her speciality. She probably let Tula in on the secret. Does lulu offer more than just the HE? I know she'll let the girls out. But I never bothered trying for more.

Gave Lulu a try as I occasionally like some attention to my back side. She seems to know why guys are visiting as she wasted no time getting to that area. It was a bit too much for my liking, but nice overall. I get the feeling she would go much deeper if that's what your looking for. Nice lady and pretty good looking for her age, which I'd guess was mid to late 40's.

-float.

RI CheeseHead
06-24-18, 20:05
Was in the area and had time to kill.

Parking was really tough. Really don't like their location. Way too Busy street cars constantly there. River theatre restaurants and too much going on. Got a 2 hour spot 3 blocks away.

Came in, deer in headlights. Was going.

To just do reconnaissance but a cutie greeted me and motioned to come. It's a pretty large property it turns out. Went with the flow. Looked at phone for time as I was undressed and she came in.

Didn't ask how soft or hard but she was soft not finger tip though. It was decent not worst not best. Inabout 5-6 minutes did the undercarriage but, I flinched moved my legs and she told me to flip over. Already? Maybe this meant god sign for BJ or FS. Didn't ask me what I wanted just grabbed junior.

Leg roaming was done earlier she had yoga pants on and a tank top but a bullet proof sports bra.

I asked her to take clothes off (actually just the tank top) and she made the "money motion" with the fingers so I just laid there.

I had forgotten to do the there's something about Mary prep so I realized I would opo early but apparently not as early as she wanted. At first it was decent but 90 seconds in it was jackhammer. I had tried to make eye contact with her and she kept it briefly but turned away but it got me closer. I kept trying to get inside the bra or the pants but I was just massaging her back which was nice but not ideal. Popped pretty quick. She cleaned up quick. I checked my phone -12 minutes 45 seconds.

40+ less than 30. She didn't like it said everyone gives 40. I explained about the time and the clothes and just opened door.

She's cute maybe 27 petite looks like a cups but by the bra estimating a 33 c or so. Could.

Be wrong though.

I can't believe people are tipping 40 for this.

OlGary
06-24-18, 23:41
She definitely knows why guys are seeing her. It seems to be her speciality. She probably let Tula in on the secret. Does lulu offer more than just the HE? I know she'll let the girls out. But I never bothered trying for more.As far as I know, Lulu is a handshake-only provider. Honestly, I am not sure if I would want FS from her — she is not attractive at all. Generally speaking, the whole 905 place is pretty disgusting, dirty and smelly. It just shows how desperate the people are under the current circumstances if they find this level of service acceptable.

MassageMama
06-25-18, 17:34
Anyone experienced 530 east in Marlborough?? If at all interesting please PM me.

Big Head
06-25-18, 21:52
Stopped another day just to check it out. Was met by a younger good looking spinner, the other 2 ladies were busy. Something about her demeanor suggested a haggle, I trusted my spider sense and left.

-BH.

Vintage68
06-25-18, 22:49
Had thirty minutes to kill so I did a walk in over the weekend. Located on a small strip of shops, not very discreet. Greeted by 40-something short thick Asian with bangs and nice boobs. Though she was wearing a tucked in t-shirt and granny bra. Led me to the room and I paid my. 5 for 30 minutes. I didn't ask for table shower and it wasn't offered. She was playful and attitude was good. I asked for medium massage but got a soft rub. No massage to speak of. She put a rubber glove on one hand which was odd, I opted for no oil. The door was left wide open for duration of massage and walls do not go to ceiling. I could hear other hobbyists enter and it sounded like they were in the room with me.

On the flip she went right for the goods. Oiled me up and then placed her right foot on the edge of the table so I had trouble accessing the girls. She allowed OTC roaming but refused UTC. I asked her to lift her top but she refused. She remained in this odd one-legged position for the duration blocking me from clear access to the girls. Fairly mechanical handshake. Took me a while to pop. Clean up was half assed. She remained playful and offered me a water. Palmed her the usual. 4 tip and I was on my way. Likely won't be back.

RI CheeseHead
06-25-18, 23:57
Had thirty minutes to kill so I did a walk in over the weekend. Located on a small strip of shops, not very discreet. Greeted by 40-something short thick Asian with bangs and nice boobs. Though she was wearing a tucked in t-shirt and granny bra. Led me to the room and I paid my. 5 for 30 minutes. I didn't ask for table shower and it wasn't offered. She was playful and attitude was good. I asked for medium massage but got a soft rub. No massage to speak of. She put a rubber glove on one hand which was odd, I opted for no oil. The door was left wide open for duration of massage and walls do not go to ceiling. I could hear other hobbyists enter and it sounded like they were in the room with me.

On the flip she went right for the goods. Oiled me up and then placed her right foot on the edge of the table so I had trouble accessing the girls. She allowed OTC roaming but refused UTC. I asked her to lift her top but she refused. She remained in this odd one-legged position for the duration blocking me from clear access to the girls. Fairly mechanical handshake. Took me a while to pop. Clean up was half assed. She remained playful and offered me a water. Palmed her the usual. 4 tip and I was on my way. Likely won't be back.Thanks for the report. 90 for a mechanical handshake with no privacy or UTC for a not in shape 40 year old sounds like too much.

Johnson686
06-26-18, 10:55

On the flip she went right for the goods. Oiled me up and then placed her right foot on the edge of the table so I had trouble accessing the girls. She allowed OTC roaming but refused UTC. I asked her to lift her top but she refused. She remained in this odd one-legged position for the duration blocking me from clear access to the girls. Fairly mechanical handshake. Took me a while to pop. Clean up was half assed. She remained playful and offered me a water. Palmed her the usual. 4 tip and I was on my way. Likely won't be back.If you can make it to Danvers, try Lotus. I always have a good time there. A couple of weeks ago I saw Sunny, whom I had seen several times before, she was always good but this time she was on fire and made it super sensual and allowed OTC roaming. I felt like I was at a totally different place with a different girl. I wonder if they're putting out better performances due to BP closing down, maybe it affected business. I'll surely be returning after this visit.

Member #6636
06-26-18, 13:30
Hey there is another spot associated with 11 now in the North End. I wrote about it in a review. What other FS spots you know of? Thanks!How's the tLent there now? Has a chubby girl last fall and have t been back.

HappyDave
06-26-18, 15:24
She has been on mine and others radar for a bit. Please PM me if I missed something but she is all window dressing. Made the mistake of an hour, got the soft touch to get the tease out of the way and make room for other activities. Communication was tough. The soft touch while extremely relaxing was no tease at all. It was not bad, it was actually very good but not erotic.

She seemed to stay out of reach for most of the time. No hint at all for extras. If you want a chick with a smoking hot body to rub your dick after 50 min of massage then she is the one. If you want a chick to make you hard and beg for it after the first 10 min she is not it. Finding more and more, the humble looking ones hustle. Have to add this one seemed to have deer in headlights look, kind of hinting she was concerned about me wanting to do more. . 6 and. 4 one off the list, the adventure continues.

AmpExplorer
06-26-18, 16:52
Last week took a flyer on one of these generic fake pic ads in area.

In past been to "hotels by the major highways 128/95/90.

Red roof inn is about my limit to take a chance.

Would prefer a larger hotel / motel with activity / large parking area.

Do not want a small dumpy isolated place that screams out "we know why you are here".

Any other thoughts on this.

Replied to ad in Waltham area.

Lady was somewhat a cute spinner with bad implants but got a friendly visit. She has returned back to NY. She said she was 27 but I would not be surprised if she was 25 or 35. I would chalk as lucky visit.

HasEnough25
06-27-18, 08:37
Went to 569 yesterday afternoon, giving it another shot after a weird experience there over the winter. No odd behavior anywhere this time around. Met the girl at the front desk, paid 45 for a half hour and she took me to the room, which was more private than I remembered, last time I could have sworn it was just a curtain but now the room was closed with a sliding door. Massage started draped by after some free roaming otc, she got rid of the towel. Actual massage was good, about 15 minutes on back, neck and legs before the teasing began, she played for a few minutes before the flip, negotiated 80 tip for he with her nude, full roaming with fiv, although that was difficult due to language. Provider was 30's, fit, nice perky b cups, not much ass but clean shaved pussy. After the release, she cleaned me up and massaged my feet for another 5 minutes or so, and then I left. I was very happy with the massage and the rub, I was in there for the full 30 minutes and then some with no rush. Will likely repeat.

VilunyaChert
06-27-18, 08:53
She allowed OTC roaming but refused UTC.There's another site (Are You Bee MAssage ParlorS) that costs money paid by credit card to a company I don't think I'd trust. If you don't pay you can still do an Advanced Search to find out some info from reports. I navigated to the page for Tender. Mongers have reported both "Bush" and "trimmed" for "Kitty" (but not "clean shaved), "Yes" for "hand job", "kissing", and "prostate massage", and "No" for "finger pussy", "lick pussy", "blow job" and "FS". YMMV but it sounds to me like the *most* you're going to get there is UTC, *maybe* nude or half-nude massage. What with that info and your report I think I'll give it a miss, thanks.

MacAdamia87
06-27-18, 09:51
Think I'm going to take a trip to 59 coddington this weekend. Anyone know of a girl o should ask for if / when I go?

On another note, seems that I got a free month of premium on rubmaps for providing a picture of a place near me. So, cool I guess haha.

Grizwooos
06-27-18, 16:47
Think I'm going to take a trip to 59 coddington this weekend. Anyone know of a girl o should ask for if / when I go?

On another note, seems that I got a free month of premium on rubmaps for providing a picture of a place near me. So, cool I guess haha.Candy or niko.

Ambrose
06-27-18, 21:02
Went to 569 yesterday afternoon, giving it another shot after a weird experience there over the winter. No odd behavior anywhere this time around. Met the girl at the front desk, paid 45 for a half hour and she took me to the room, which was more private than I remembered, last time I could have sworn it was just a curtain but now the room was closed with a sliding door. Massage started draped by after some free roaming otc, she got rid of the towel. Actual massage was good, about 15 minutes on back, neck and legs before the teasing began, she played for a few minutes before the flip, negotiated 80 tip for he with her nude, full roaming with fiv, although that was difficult due to language. Provider was 30's, fit, nice perky b cups, not much ass but clean shaved pussy. After the release, she cleaned me up and massaged my feet for another 5 minutes or so, and then I left. I was very happy with the massage and the rub, I was in there for the full 30 minutes and then some with no rush. Will likely repeat.Do you know her name? I'm thinking maybe this weekend. TIA.

HasEnough25
06-28-18, 08:22
Do you know her name? I'm thinking maybe this weekend. TIA.Sorry, I didn't ask, she was one of two working the other day. English wasn't great so I kept the conversation solely to business.

OlGary
06-28-18, 11:16
Candy or niko.My very recent trips to 59 Cod were quite satisfying. The service level was very similar to that at Waverly. Even thought that these two businesses could be somehow connected.

JayBean
06-28-18, 12:30
Called ahead today just after they opened and asked for Angela but she was not working. Was told Apple and two new girls. Saw what appeared to be a good looking younger Asian walking in wearing a skirt as I pulled up to the shop. As I walked in I saw Apple and recognized the other girl that's been there off and on lately and was told the girl I saw walking in was new girl and today was her first day. I said what the heck, seeing she looked cute with a nice body so I did a hh. I asked her name and she hesitated as if she hadn't picked her spa name yet then replied Anna. She was prob mid to late 30's and did indeed have a nice.

Little body on her. Might have been her first day ever doing this. She was very sweet, her massage was nothing to write home about but she gave a few brushes and off we went. She has potential, says she will only be working 1 day a week for now but hoping maybe more on menu in future visits even though this shop generally has their limits.

WalthamKid
06-28-18, 12:57
Guys, I'm looking for a provider in the Tham that gets up on the table and gives a lot of body to body contact. I'm not interested in FS just want a girl to crawl all over me. Anyone here ever meet angel at the old Lily's in providence? Something like that.

Motoman36
06-28-18, 14:05
Recent visit got LaLa, tiny different looking not one word of english! Knows NOTHING ABOUT. MASSAGE! Waste of time & money. Other provider was Tina, don't bother.

MM.

RI CheeseHead
06-28-18, 23:32
Recent visit got LaLa, tiny different looking not one word of english! Knows NOTHING ABOUT. MASSAGE! Waste of time & money. Other provider was Tina, don't bother.

MM.Does she know anything about sex? I mean, she's got to be there for a reason.

Floatinglife
06-29-18, 12:39
Happy Foot on Kneeland has ad on bp24. Suggests more options available. Anyone try this place?

—float.

FrankShooter87
06-29-18, 14:02
Had a great time at BTT last week. Knew provider from previous parlor in Boston. Great shower, massage, and ending.

HappyDave
06-29-18, 14:12
141 prospect in water and 652-6321 quincy keep popping up on BP 24 never see posts on either. Anyone got intel.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-29-18, 14:15
Funny thing this week in Waltham. Made appointment with a provider I have had good service from. We chat for awhile, then a massage for a short duration, and then extracurricular activities begin, then, she tells me she is otr. Told her I didn't care, but she obviously did. I thought I was dead in the water at that point.

But, I was thrown a life preserver. She smiled, hopped on the table, got stomach down, butt up, and offers up her ass for pickings. I accepted the bottomsup offer and picked and slammed away to completion. I will wait for another week to revisit, then hope to resume normal because she gives great fs . Others have commented over time, that they wish the otr condition was disclosed way up front.

That was a very pleasant outcome for what typically results in a busted session.

BinAround
06-29-18, 14:38
Funny thing this week in Waltham. Made appointment with a provider I have had good service from. We chat for awhile, then a massage for a short duration, and then extracurricular activities begin, then, she tells me she is otr. Told her I didn't care, but she obviously did. I thought I was dead in the water at that point.

But, I was thrown a life preserver. She smiled, hopped on the table, got stomach down, butt up, and offers up her ass for pickings. I accepted the bottomsup offer and picked and slammed away to completion. I will wait for another week to revisit, then hope to resume normal because she gives great fs . Others have commented over time, that they wish the otr condition was disclosed way up front.

That was a very pleasant outcome for what typically results in a busted session.Which tham place did you visit? PM is fine if you wish, tia.

AMadict
06-29-18, 15:50
I've been there twice. Once with a cutie and once someone not so cute. Both were frigid, HE but no extra fun at all! And so I stopped going there. Too bad too because it is convenient. Maybe things have changed.You must of had Quan. She is so machine like. But lee ans Sunny are the best!

OlmanDriver
06-29-18, 16:48
Went to Albion, woman with a harelip came out and told me she was backed up for a couple appointments, a relief almost, so I went a few blocks over to the always reliable Green where wild haired Lisa unbuttons her pants and lowers her zipper before the massage begins. Lisa isn't there, woman says she'll be back in ten days!! I take the half for 40 and within 2 minutes could tell it was a waste of dough. She stayed out of hand range, never touched the goods, and when I finally did manage to touch her ass she acted like I was trying to rape her. I got off the table and asked for the 40 back, telling her she was a thief, just to see her reaction, and got back an angry load of Chinese jibberish. Funny thing is there were at least 3 walk-ins while I was on the table in what is usually a very quiet establishment. Good luck to them all. Last week I had another rough outing on Mountain Rd in Peabody where 2-ton Jessie whined about the place being body-work only. After many years of more than satisfactory service on the north shore (Peabody-Danvers-Wakefield) area I've hit a Jackie Bradley type slump. PM if you have any suggestions.

OlGary
06-29-18, 17:12

That was a very pleasant outcome for what typically results in a busted session.Is this at W-ly? For some reason, otr women turn me on.

OlGary
06-29-18, 17:15

That was a very pleasant outcome for what typically results in a busted session.Sorry, you said it's in Waltham, thus it could not be W-ly. I think I know where it happened.

WanderBoston
06-29-18, 20:12
New to this and looking for some feedback.

Went to Eden's on Beach St in CT a month ago on a whim. It was my first time and I hadn't read any recent reviews but I was already in the area and knew where it was. It was a Tuesday right after work. Mamasan and younger girl there. Probably 25 and decent looking. Paid $60 to the house for an hour and left another $40 on the chair. Got a solid HE that seems to jive with what I've read is standard on here.

Went back today, same procedure and roughly the same time. Provider was slightly older woman (30's? She was following the same playbook as the younger girl (massaging my ass, pulling the towel low, casual with the flip). At the end of my hour nothing happened, and she was basically like "okay, you're done."

What am I missing here? I'm clean, was showered, nothing odd. Any reason why I wouldn't get similar service the second time around?

MacAdamia87
06-29-18, 21:03
Stopped by 59 Coddington tonight, first time there for me. Cute girl met me at the door and led me to the room. Took my clothes off, folded them up, and got on the table. She came back in, and I was definitely happy about that. Said her name was Summer, rather petite with shoulder-length dark hair. While she was working on my back, we talked for a bit. Got to say, her massage skills are very good. Worked all sorts of spots on my back during that part of my visit. At one point, she hopped up onto the table with my head between her legs (face-down still), which got me a bit excited for the flip. After a little bit longer of working on my back and legs, she wiped my back down with a hot towel and had me flip over. Until this point she had her hair tied up, but after I flipped over she undid the tie and let her hair free. After a little bit of a massage on my front-side (all the while I was touching her OTC), she offered a full body massage. I said yes, and asked her if I could see her breasts. After a short discussion of price, she happily did so. She has very nice, soft, natural breasts with dark nipples. While I was playing with them, she started playing with me. When she leaned over and kissed my nipples (unexpected but not at all unwelcome), I grabbed her butt. She then pulled her pants down and revealed her panties, and had me play with her over the panties while she continued to stroke me. I started to ask her if there was more she could do than just use her hands, but then I felt that it was too late. As I was finishing, she was grinding on my fingers that were still playing with her over her panties. After she cleaned me up, she finished with a short massage of my head, and finished with a kiss on my forehead. Before I left, we talked a little bit. Found out when she works, and told her I'd come see her again. Damage was. 6 for the massage, and another. 6 for her. Hope I can see her again and get to ask her if she is open to doing more. All in all, a great first experience with this place. Thank you to all that recommended it to me.

OlGary
06-29-18, 23:29
There is a new parlor in Arlington at 1306 right across the street from where Beijing was. May stop by next week and will let you know the outcome.

HappyDave
06-29-18, 23:33
Stopped by 59 Coddington tonight, first time there for me. Cute girl met me at the door and led me to the room. Took my clothes off, folded them up, and got on the table. She came back in, and I was definitely happy about that. Said her name was Summer, rather petite with shoulder-length dark hair. While she was working on my back, we talked for a bit. Got to say, her massage skills are very good. Worked all sorts of spots on my back during that part of my visit. At one point, she hopped up onto the table with my head between her legs (face-down still), which got me a bit excited for the flip. After a little bit longer of working on my back and legs, she wiped my back down with a hot towel and had me flip over. Until this point she had her hair tied up, but after I flipped over she undid the tie and let her hair free. After a little bit of a massage on my front-side (all the while I was touching her OTC), she offered a full body massage. I said yes, and asked her if I could see her breasts. After a short discussion of price, she happily did so. She has very nice, soft, natural breasts with dark nipples. While I was playing with them, she started playing with me. When she leaned over and kissed my nipples (unexpected but not at all unwelcome), I grabbed her butt. She then pulled her pants down and revealed her panties, and had me play with her over the panties while she continued to stroke me. I started to ask her if there was more she could do than just use her hands, but then I felt that it was too late. As I was finishing, she was grinding on my fingers that were still playing with her over her panties. After she cleaned me up, she finished with a short massage of my head, and finished with a kiss on my forehead. Before I left, we talked a little bit. Found out when she works, and told her I'd come see her again. Damage was. 6 for the massage, and another. 6 for her. Hope I can see her again and get to ask her if she is open to doing more. All in all, a great first experience with this place. Thank you to all that recommended it to me.Bravo, sorry we don't have a like button.

Big Head
06-30-18, 04:45
Found these 2 ads, possibly related, Word of mouth service.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/297.html
http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/276.html

This one says Full Service.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/261.html

-BH.

DannyTheMan
06-30-18, 06:29
I went there once a long time ago. Got a decent he but the girl was adamant that I be quiet and not let her boss know.

It seemed like it woukd be a hit or miss place like you experienced so never went back.

New to this and looking for some feedback.

Went to Eden's on Beach St in CT a month ago on a whim. It was my first time and I hadn't read any recent reviews but I was already in the area and knew where it was. It was a Tuesday right after work. Mamasan and younger girl there. Probably 25 and decent looking. Paid $60 to the house for an hour and left another $40 on the chair. Got a solid HE that seems to jive with what I've read is standard on here.

Went back today, same procedure and roughly the same time. Provider was slightly older woman (30's? She was following the same playbook as the younger girl (massaging my ass, pulling the towel low, casual with the flip). At the end of my hour nothing happened, and she was basically like "okay, you're done."

What am I missing here? I'm clean, was showered, nothing odd. Any reason why I wouldn't get similar service the second time around?

SlowMo
06-30-18, 11:02
I hadn't been on Marrett in Lex in a while, so I dropped by the other day. Was greeted by a mid-30's woman who eventually identified herself as Sunny. I'm going to try to describe her carefully because some of it my sound contradictory. She is not beautiful in the traditional sense: big boned, big butt (for asian) though flat-ish stomach, small flat breasts, square jaw. But she is engaging: nice attitude, easy smile, calm manners, and a sort of eager willingness. So I rolled with it.

The massage was OK, but her movements are too fast for my taste. Sensing that she might be opened to ideas, and given her solid English, we talked for a bit and I asked her if she wanted to receive a massage, to which she said yes. A few minutes of that allowed me full UTC. I'll say this: I'm not usually into big butts, however hers was nice and round and a pleasure to massage, which I did thoroughly. She eventually suggested that she take care of me. Her grip was a bit firmer than ideal for me, but not a show stopper. After that, since we had a little time left on the hour, she gave me a nice foot massage, leg stretch, and head massage that was better than what she'd started with an hour before.

This was one of those cases where the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. I left relaxed and upbeat. To those who might appreciate her features: go check her out. I probably will not be making a detour to see her again but you never know because I liked the way we hit it off. YMMV.

DontFailMeNow
06-30-18, 14:11
Happy Foot on Kneeland has ad on bp24. Suggests more options available. Anyone try this place?

float.They've been open for a few years. The notable negative is that the entrance isn’t shared with other businesses. It’s very obvious what you’re entering, and it’s a high car & pedestrian traffic area, so that might not make it a go for some. Have no idea what the talent is like. You'll get serviced there though. Why not take one for the team and report back to us. Good luck!

Spectator
06-30-18, 14:54
No full service in Hopedale, that's for sure. I was there a couple months ago, got a granny. When I was leaving a younger prettier gal was just greeting another customer. Keep meaning to try back.

Diva has always been hand only, never been to Knapp.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/276.html

This one says Full Service.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/261.html

-BH.

RoughThat
06-30-18, 16:43

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/276.htmlDown the hall from Diva Spa (literally like 5 steps) is Lucky Spa, which has a full menu. But in my experience they always try to upsell.

Knapp is hit or miss, be aware there are also LBs there (only for Thai I believe).

RT.

Little Tony II
06-30-18, 20:57
Does anyone have anything good to say about the Asian set up with 929-xxx-6968 in Danvers area?

They have tons of adds on cityxguide.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/929-297-6968-2-ot-young-sexy-naughty-asian-hotties-new-girls-arrived-t__1529870563-12003647

Tony :cool:

Trailman44
06-30-18, 21:48
You must of had Quan. She is so machine like. But lee ans Sunny are the best!Lotus is my sort of default, I have explored other establishments on the NS but always come back here when I am in need of a sure thing. I have seen Quan a few times and have a bit of a different experience. I try to be respectful as they all have very strict limits for UTC but did manage (with her permission) to go UTC upstairs on my last visit with her. I like Quon's energy, she is always bouncing around and makes my visits pleasant.

I also like Sunny a lot. Her ending is fantastic. Last time I saw her, she hopped up on the table and wound her legs in mine propping me up on her lap. She gave the most sensual release I have had there.

A new addition that I saw a couple of weeks ago was May (Mei? Like Sunny and Quan she is young, cute, and tight. After many visits at Lotus I am starting to ask for a little more than the typical experience. After the table shower I asked if she would be down for two releases with the massage in the middle. She was very accommodating, had a great tease with the soft touch and was reaching under to get things started.

Like other places it is a great experience if you know what you are getting. They can feel mechanical but for me it is more related to the pace of the session. Always the exact same massage even when I ask for them to focus on different areas. For me the finish is always a level up from other places that offer the same finish even with the OTC only limit.

Jimmy Pratt
06-30-18, 23:47
Visited my old stand-by in the 'ham tonight. Drew Angela, who I've never seen before. She's taller and not a spinner, but attractive for 35-40 ish.

Asked for "strong" massage, and it was good enough that I was almost drifting off.

Tease followed the hot towel, and then the flip.

This is where the usual experience turned south. Immediately she started haggling, and offered me top-up, pants down for a C-note. Seriously? Her upsell was non-convincing, and in the back of my mind I was thinking how for $ I could get FS over in Canterbury, Worcester.

I declined the overpriced goods, and went with standard HE. Definitely rushed, but got the job done. After clean-up, she did some stretching of my legs, and pulled on my arms a bit, then asked if I wanted a water. As I sat up, I noticed that it was only about 45 minutes since I came in. I pointed to the clock as she returned with the tiny bottle of Poland Springs and told her she shorted me at least 10 minutes. She laughed nervously, and went around to give me a decent head / face massage. After a couple minutes, she got up and ran out of the room for a minute or two. I had no idea why. When she came back, she finished at my head / neck, and patted me to signal she was done. Still a little short of full hour, but at least I made my point.

If you haven't visited FBW, they always seem to punch a time card after you pay. And I always thought it was to make sure you got the full hour. Now I realize it's more likely so they don't give you any extra time?

I'm going to boycott this place for a while, at least until I hear they're back to the non-haggling way of doing business. I never used to have to declare a tip before action began.

Happy 4th, everyone!

JP.

Motoman36
07-01-18, 09:38
Does anyone have anything good to say about the Asian set up with 929-xxx-6968 in Danvers area?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/929-297-6968-2-ot-young-sexy-naughty-asian-hotties-new-girls-arrived-t__1529870563-12003647

Tony :cool:When you call they immediately text you with cost hours & address at a local motel near liberty tree mall. I'm not going into a motel like that, too dangerous.

Member #5712
07-01-18, 14:25
Went to Albion, woman with a harelip came out and told me she was backed up for a couple appointments, a relief almost, so I went a few blocks over to the always reliable Green where wild haired Lisa unbuttons her pants and lowers her zipper before the massage begins. Lisa isn't there, woman says she'll be back in ten days!! I take the half for 40 and within 2 minutes could tell it was a waste of dough. She stayed out of hand range, never touched the goods, and when I finally did manage to touch her ass she acted like I was trying to rape her. I got off the table and asked for the 40 back, telling her she was a thief, just to see her reaction, and got back an angry load of Chinese jibberish. Funny thing is there were at least 3 walk-ins while I was on the table in what is usually a very quiet establishment. Good luck to them all. Last week I had another rough outing on Mountain Rd in Peabody where 2-ton Jessie whined about the place being body-work only. After many years of more than satisfactory service on the north shore (Peabody-Danvers-Wakefield) area I've hit a Jackie Bradley type slump. PM if you have any suggestions.Lisa at Green certainly does get after it. Although, last time I was there she was super lazy after the finish. Was doing the old texting with one hand and pretending to rub my legs with the other which annoyed the hell out of me. Regarding the other lady at Green, I had the same experience a few months back where lisa wasnt there, and I quickly realized happiness wasn't to be had with the other. HOWEVER it was one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. So if that was the same provider, you missed out on a fantastic massage.

RealNowhereMan
07-02-18, 08:02
So I've been to Sunshine a few times now. It's clean enough, but the walls don't go all the way up on the rooms. Entrance is also super exposed, but whatever. I've seen two different ladies here, and one was about the most "standard" AMP service possible; so-so massage, basic HE. Girl was nice though and had a pleasant attitude, which counts for a *lot* for me. The other girl was kind of strange. *Terrible* massage followed by teasing for a long period of time, but not necessarily in a good way? Sort of the same motions over and over and over, like her mind was busy planning her grocery list or something. And then the same sort of thing on the flip: just so mentally checked out that even though she was going through the motions fine, it felt odd.

Still, if you're stuck in the SW burbs for some reason and can't get to a better town, it's serviceable enough. Just keep your expectations in check.

Mmaddmann
07-02-18, 09:43
905 Main in Waltham. Lulu and Tila will do it, Lulu will go very deep though. Tila is not good looking, Lulu's body is not bad.

-BH.Would any seniors mind PMing me contact information for 905 in Waltham? Thanks very much, I really appreciate it.

HappyDingDong
07-02-18, 12:43
Hey! Anyone knows what happened to amanda at 1060 in waltham? She was there in February, and said she was going to China for Chinese New Year then. Haven't seen her back since, but there's Anna now. Anyone know how anna is?

TheIceGuy
07-02-18, 13:27
Anyone been to Albion lately? Amy and Nancy are both wonderful, but I was wondering who the person is who easily let's you DATY. I've only had 30 minute massages. Perhaps they're more willing with 60? Or maybe I need to be more aggressive with my touching back? (obviously being super respectful and accepting if they reject. I'm just super passive and hardly even try to touch).

NorthOfTown
07-02-18, 13:44
I hadn't been on Marrett in Lex in a while, so I dropped by the other day. Was greeted by a mid-30's woman who eventually identified herself as Sunny. I'm going to try to describe her carefully because some of it my sound contradictory. She is not beautiful in the traditional sense: big boned, big butt (for asian) though flat-ish stomach, small flat breasts, square jaw. But she is engaging: nice attitude, easy smile, calm manners, and a sort of eager willingness. So I rolled with it.

The massage was OK, but her movements are too fast for my taste. Sensing that she might be opened to ideas, and given her solid English, we talked for a bit and I asked her if she wanted to receive a massage, to which she said yes. A few minutes of that allowed me full UTC. I'll say this: I'm not usually into big butts, however hers was nice and round and a pleasure to massage, which I did thoroughly. She eventually suggested that she take care of me. Her grip was a bit firmer than ideal for me, but not a show stopper. After that, since we had a little time left on the hour, she gave me a nice foot massage, leg stretch, and head massage that was better than what she'd started with an hour before.

This was one of those cases where the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. I left relaxed and upbeat. To those who might appreciate her features: go check her out. I probably will not be making a detour to see her again but you never know because I liked the way we hit it off. YMMV.I think there may more on the "table" than you and I received. There is an eagerness to please that I think can be tapped.

NOT.

OlGary
07-02-18, 15:58
Visited a few new as well as some well-known places recently. Here is some info for you, gentlemen, to facilitate your decision-making.

There is a new (at least for me) place at 1 Main in a town where 195 was. The place is very very nice. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit. You will not be disappointed.

Visited a new parlor at 1306 in Arlington. The place is very close to where old Bejing was. Too bad this new place is nowhere close to Bejing — not going to return unless they replace the currently present farm "girls" by more attractive personnel.

Another new parlor (Sunshine, I believe) is at Spring St in Watertown, literally next door to Orchid which was there for nearly 10 years. The latter was consistently horrible, it wasn't even clear to me how they managed to survive for so long. You would think that a new parlor next to Orchid would have a different business model, right? Wrong! The new place is exactly the same — even assisted DYU is unavailable. Don't waste your monney, it can be spent much better elsewhere.

Linden update: it seems that Apple (the chubster) is gone. The tranny is all alone now.

That's all for now.

SixPacking
07-02-18, 23:22
Has anyone dropped a load in Angela lately?

PlasterMoon
07-03-18, 16:53
Visited a few new as well as some well-known places recently. Here is some info for you, gentlemen, to facilitate your decision-making.

There is a new (at least for me) place at 1 Main in a town where 195 was. The place is very very nice. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit. You will not be disappointed.I didn't see anything at 1 Main St. Is the number correct?

Thank you.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-03-18, 18:35
6Packing, No for me for at least 3 months, she keeps trying to push me towards Rachal, who I have had good and bloody bad experiences with, and I no longer take the bait. I have found several other much better AMP providers that I am much happier with.

Has anyone dropped a load in Angela lately?

OlGary
07-03-18, 20:55
I didn't see anything at 1 Main St. Is the number correct?

Thank you.Just go there, you'll figure it out.

Mmaddmann
07-03-18, 22:15
Hey! Anyone knows what happened to amanda at 1060 in waltham? She was there in February, and said she was going to China for Chinese New Year then. Haven't seen her back since, but there's Anna now. Anyone know how anna is?Apple and Angela are the regulars, the rest are just passing through. I like Apple because of her pretty face and she's always eager to please. Angela is more serious but also good. I have not seen Anna.

Vintage68
07-03-18, 22:48

Tony :cool:The Asian set ups in hotels and apartment complexes are nowhere near as hot as girls in photos. Not even close. I TOFTT in Reading, Woburn and Arlington and each time I was greeted by fat 40-soomething year old hags in lingerie. They were all big busted but they had a lot of miles on them. They upsell and rush you as fast as they can get you to pop. No massage to speak of, just straight up FS.

Ccup2
07-03-18, 23:33
Lisa at Green certainly does get after it. Although, last time I was there she was super lazy after the finish. Was doing the old texting with one hand and pretending to rub my legs with the other which annoyed the hell out of me. Regarding the other lady at Green, I had the same experience a few months back where lisa wasnt there, and I quickly realized happiness wasn't to be had with the other. HOWEVER it was one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. So if that was the same provider, you missed out on a fantastic massage.Is this short fir wakefield. . what is name of place.

Tommy Anonymus
07-04-18, 10:40
Stopped by Chi recently, first time since they moved: entrance is diagonally across the small lot from where it used to be. The new digs are nice, maybe a slight upgrade.

I saw Lucy, who is MILFy and attractive. She gave a good effort at massage, ending was good too. Offered UTC above, I didn't try for below. Paid 45 for HH, tipped 40.

So not much to add here, except that business as usual continues there after the construction and move.

Dickpalmer
07-04-18, 14:36
Is this short fir wakefield. . what is name of place.It is Green Spa in Wakefield next to Ace Hardware. I've had a lot of massages in Wakefield bit I've never been to Green.

Floatinglife
07-04-18, 15:36

There is a new (at least for me) place at 1 Main in a town where 195 was. The place is very very nice. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit. You will not be disappointed.

Visited a new parlor at 1306 in Arlington. The place is very close to where old Bejing was. Too bad this new place is nowhere close to Bejing not going to return unless they replace the currently present farm "girls" by more attractive personnel.

Another new parlor (Sunshine, I believe) is at Spring St in Watertown, literally next door to Orchid which was there for nearly 10 years. The latter was consistently horrible, it wasn't even clear to me how they managed to survive for so long. You would think that a new parlor next to Orchid would have a different business model, right? Wrong! The new place is exactly the same even assisted DYU is unavailable. Don't waste your monney, it can be spent much better elsewhere.

Linden update: it seems that Apple (the chubster) is gone. The tranny is all alone now.

That's all for now.You got me. Found Sunshine and Orchid. But no clue on "1 main". Is there a decoder ring available?

MacAdamia87
07-04-18, 15:59
You got me. Found Sunshine and Orchid. But no clue on "1 main". Is their a decoder ring available?I was thinking the same thing. Don't even know what city this might be in, considering every town in america has a Main St haha.

LylTime
07-04-18, 16:08
In Medford yesterday. Met by a late 30's shorter woman with a nice rack. Vickie I think. Asked for the hour (.6), hard massage. It was very hard. She climbed up on my back, straddled me and worked her knees into my back, almost painful. Otherwise ok when she started using her hands with oil. Cleaned me up and said turn over with no tease at all. (My favorite part.). Then she starts caressing my ample chest hair, saying "very sexy, very sexy" at which point I gave her a ass a light rub and she was off to the races. Full access up top and a really nice pair, OTC below. Nice cleanup, .4 tip and I was out the door with a bottle of water. I might repeat, but I definitely will not ask for hard.

Neddd
07-04-18, 18:25
I went to the small massage place that was near Walgreens. I was tempted to park in the WG lot since they weren't really busy but I parked on the street. I did want to try this place for two reasons, it was convenient and new. ( To me) Maybe it could meet my expectations so many do not. I had

Lisa, she was fairly attractive but older. The room was small with a curtain, not a door. The curtain didn't go all the way to the floor. The massage wasn't bad and the ending was fair, it may have been better but I felt a little uncomfortable because of the curtain. I couldn't talk loud or make too much noise. I am visual and love to see my masseuse. Not surprising everything was ala carte and it got expensive. Lisa opened up after the session and chatted with me, she seemed nice enough but the visit didn't meet my hopeful expectations. I may be on the fussy side but I like a door for some privacy. A masseuse that is not shy, younger a plus and good extras. If anyone had a good experience in the NS feel free to PM me.

MacAdamia87
07-04-18, 18:42
Has anyone dropped a load in Angela lately?I have heard of a few Angela's in my searching through the forum. Which one are you talking about?

Top Floor
07-04-18, 22:08
First floor or second floor?

Visited a new parlor at 1306 in Arlington. The place is very close to where old Bejing was. Too bad this new place is nowhere close to Bejing not going to return unless they replace the currently present farm "girls" by more attractive personnel.

Another new parlor (Sunshine, I believe) is at Spring St in Watertown, literally next door to Orchid which was there for nearly 10 years. The latter was consistently horrible, it wasn't even clear to me how they managed to survive for so long. You would think that a new parlor next to Orchid would have a different business model, right? Wrong! The new place is exactly the same even assisted DYU is unavailable. Don't waste your monney, it can be spent much better elsewhere.

That's all for now.

OlGary
07-04-18, 22:33
First floor or second floor?LOL! You guys really don't want to waste your energy, do yo you? The door is locked, you buzz in, and take stairs to the second floor. I guarantee you are going to like what you see.

OlGary
07-04-18, 22:39
First floor or second floor?LOL! You guys really don't want to waste your energy, do yo you? The door is locked, you buzz in, and take stairs to the second floor. I guarantee you are going to like what you see.

Floatinglife
07-04-18, 22:42
First floor or second floor?I'm assuming h20 town based on reference to 195. There's a place at 11 main but looks as legit as it gets. I understand the need for discretion but this one is a bit silly. Like the past posts sending folks to Sams club or BJ's.

OlGary
07-04-18, 22:49
I'm assuming h20 town based on reference to 195. There's a place at 11 main but looks as legit as it gets. I understand the need for discretion but this one is a bit silly. Like the past posts sending folks to Sams club or BJ's.Dude, I PMed you on this. Not sure how more specific I could be.

Trickster666
07-04-18, 22:57
I'm assuming h20 town based on reference to 195. There's a place at 11 main but looks as legit as it gets. I understand the need for discretion but this one is a bit silly. Like the past posts sending folks to Sams club or BJ's.I didn't see 11 Main being mentioned at all. Why did you bring it up? LOL! It's 1 Main. It's not difficult to find.

HappyDingDong
07-05-18, 08:41
Apple and Angela are the regulars, the rest are just passing through. I like Apple because of her pretty face and she's always eager to please. Angela is more serious but also good. I have not seen Anna.Apple has a nice smile and nice set of racks. Was wondering if anyone else had info on 1060 and / or Amanda that was there earlier this year?

Longjblues
07-05-18, 09:44
Nedd, thank you for your review.

Fair appraisal, although it is a one person shop. The place consists on one masseuse, one massage table, a bath room and one massage room. Your reviews seems to infer that there was a lack of privacy, with other people there, which is not the case, since there is no real extra room, and the outer door is locked during the session.

I went to the small massage place that was near Walgreens. I was tempted to park in the WG lot since they weren't really busy but I parked on the street. I did want to try this place for two reasons, it was convenient and new. ( To me) Maybe it could meet my expectations so many do not. I had

Lisa, she was fairly attractive but older. The room was small with a curtain, not a door. The curtain didn't go all the way to the floor. The massage wasn't bad and the ending was fair, it may have been better but I felt a little uncomfortable because of the curtain. I couldn't talk loud or make too much noise. I am visual and love to see my masseuse. Not surprising everything was ala carte and it got expensive. Lisa opened up after the session and chatted with me, she seemed nice enough but the visit didn't meet my hopeful expectations. I may be on the fussy side but I like a door for some privacy. A masseuse that is not shy, younger a plus and good extras. If anyone had a good experience in the NS feel free to PM me.

OlmanDriver
07-05-18, 09:58
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?

Aardvarks
07-05-18, 10:25
I didn't see 11 Main being mentioned at all. Why did you bring it up? LOL! It's 1 Main. It's not difficult to find.I found it! But man is that location exposed. If you can't find it look to the right of the place where they get your taxes done.

Mmaddmann
07-05-18, 12:47
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?In general I try to respect the woman's wishes. But if it's very bad service, I'd feel a duty to report it.

Vintage68
07-05-18, 12:58
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?If I have a bad or mediocre experience I will post here regardless. If she is exceptional and asks me not to post a review online and I agree, I will honor my word and not post it publicly. I will however share it in a PM with senior members if I think she is what they are looking for.

Mmaddmann
07-05-18, 13:05
Would any seniors mind PMing me contact information for 905 in Waltham? Thanks very much, I really appreciate it.Visited Lulu. She's older, her hands were rough and her massage technique sub par. But I didn't go there for that- I saw her so I could suck on her titties and experience a prostate massage, because that's what she's known for right? I did get both, but unfortunately the experience was disappointing. Overall, she's very mechanical. Even though I paid for an hour, and the flip was after 30 minutes, she was very rushed. Her fake moans were distracting to me. Here nipples were pretty nice and suckable, but she was whacking me too fast and I couldn't get her to slow down or pause for more than a second. Her P technique was very aggressive and she clearly wanted to get me to finish asap. Maybe I am naive but I thought a prostate massage would be a little more subtle, not a jackhammer experience. Her style might work for some, but not for me.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-05-18, 14:22
OD, With the basis of your inquiry, you seem to be assuming that the provider is aware of this particular site. Especially where you mention the general internet. Unless you are in love with the provider and / or place, share your experience good or bad here. You can save certain details for pm's if you need to. Do you really think the providers don't share info about us when we ask them not to with other providers? The idiots who mention and inform an unknowing provider about this specific site are the problem when that occurs. That is when all of the drama begins.

What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?

PadMe5
07-05-18, 14:23
If I have a bad or mediocre experience I will post here regardless. If she is exceptional and asks me not to post a review online and I agree, I will honor my word and not post it publicly. I will however share it in a PM with senior members if I think she is what they are looking for.This is the same way that I treat it. Most AMP shops with high turnover beg for a review, solo practitioners usually prefer to build a loyal base. Why honor an agreement not to review if the experience is not up to "their" own advertisement. I only rate by what's in their ad rather than against what a random review says is to be expected.

OlGary
07-05-18, 14:46
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?There is no any specific report protocol. LOL! Normally, I would not post a review if I was asked by the provider not to post a report. However, I would certainly put her on blast if STI is involved.

HappyDave
07-05-18, 15:27
OD, With the basis of your inquiry, you seem to be assuming that the provider is aware of this particular site. Especially where you mention the general internet. Unless you are in love with the provider and / or place, share your experience good or bad here. You can save certain details for pm's if you need to. Do you really think the providers don't share info about us when we ask them not to with other providers? The idiots who mention and inform an unknowing provider about this specific site are the problem when that occurs. That is when all of the drama begins.I had often been to providers an seen CL or NO on the screen, they seemed to post a lot when business is slow. If you Google names or addresses this site and others pop up with info. Google just a phone number and RM ad pops up. Recently I was shown a RM ad by the provider. And proof almost positive they read reviews. I don't know how many times a post of a girl at Admiral or NMS on the RI board was made of a girl offering more than the standard menu would quickly be gone. I have been asked many times if I found out about them by. Internet. This is our hobby but it's there business. I am sure a lot of them monitor the site and can even tell who some of us are by those posts.

Daddy Big Dick
07-05-18, 15:34
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?If she pleads with me not to post about her online, I'll respect that regardless of how good or bad the service was. If she rips me off, robs me etc, then all bets are off.

HappyDave
07-05-18, 16:01
This is the same way that I treat it. Most AMP shops with high turnover beg for a review, solo practitioners usually prefer to build a loyal base. Why honor an agreement not to review if the experience is not up to "their" own advertisement. I only rate by what's in their ad rather than against what a random review says is to be expected.This site has a commercial side like BP and CL so it would not be much of a jump to land here. That said in MA it's not moving much. Would be nice if it was like RM or the now shut down SH. Were a monger submits the location info and photo, then others add reviews. Sure would help getting clear Intel with a visual time. The forums are so cryptic that searches are tough.

Admin2
07-05-18, 16:59
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?Did she make an issue of it beforehand? Did I agree? (no fucking way I would but I'm speaking in general).

If not, then I would most likely pull out my phone while I was laying next to her in bed and post the review. If she was bad I would for damn sure do it exactly like that.

I'm not a dick to providers, I have a lot of good friends in the biz, but I won't give up the power of the pen, chicks who badger you to do or not do anything are looking to see if you will follow orders. If you do, guaranteed 100% the next session will be worse.

A2.

TheIceGuy
07-05-18, 20:40
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?If she's a ripoff with a really terrible service, I'm not going to hide her scam. If she's neutral or good, I won't post if she doesn't want.

Plyfun
07-06-18, 07:52
Are there any asian Apt, places close to the south shore? I'm on the cape and looking for something close bye, I know I might have to go up to wey or qui for this. Options? Suggestions? Feel free to PM me thanks in advance, like to get back into it.

OlmanDriver
07-06-18, 09:09
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?Lots of thoughtful responses. Certainly no consensus. My thoughts: If I give my word not to post then I never, ever would go back on that. If the service was average or below average or terrible then I would not agree to begin with. If the service was exceptional anyone, whether being asked or not, would be nuts to post, because it would be a sure fire way to get the place shut down. I've been doing this long enough to see dozens of places that gave more than standard be shut down on the north shore over the years. Places in Stoneham and Wilmington and Reading and Dracut and Andover and North Andover just in the past couple of years. I still miss many of them.

HappyDave
07-06-18, 10:11
Lots of thoughtful responses. Certainly no consensus. My thoughts: If I give my word not to post then I never, ever would go back on that. If the service was average or below average or terrible then I would not agree to begin with. If the service was exceptional anyone, whether being asked or not, would be nuts to post, because it would be a sure fire way to get the place shut down. I've been doing this long enough to see dozens of places that gave more than standard be shut down on the north shore over the years. Places in Stoneham and Wilmington and Reading and Dracut and Andover and North Andover just in the past couple of years. I still miss many of them.Towns you mention do not tolerate AMPs well. Quincy Waltham Watertown and others have had well reviewed AMPs since the beginning of time. Visually it seems the high Asian populations are were they are more accepted. Towns you mention along with Needham, Dedham, Westwoood and others they do not last long. Newton they are growing as is the Asian population of the city. One AMP in Newton did get busted, it was in a very tight residential area and it appeared a disgruntled customer ratted them out. Other than that most of the places that were around when I started this are still there.

Nrlmus
07-06-18, 14:23
Lots of thoughtful responses. Certainly no consensus. My thoughts: If I give my word not to post then I never, ever would go back on that. If the service was average or below average or terrible then I would not agree to begin with. If the service was exceptional anyone, whether being asked or not, would be nuts to post, because it would be a sure fire way to get the place shut down. I've been doing this long enough to see dozens of places that gave more than standard be shut down on the north shore over the years. Places in Stoneham and Wilmington and Reading and Dracut and Andover and North Andover just in the past couple of years. I still miss many of them.This is how I see it. You got to use common sense in regards to your word promises. If the service was bad, or bait & switch, or say one and do the other I'd be writing her up. If she asks you in advance for no reviews and then fucks you (figuratively speaking) you'd definitely hear about her here. My word means nothing if it was gotten out of me as a part of the scheme. I you're trying to fuck me up I'd promise you the world.

If on the other hand they're at least ok, and I don't feel like I just experienced anything sinister and they ask me not to write about them it's as good as done. I forgot how many UTRs I had telling me not to talk about them on the web only to find somebody else posting about them later.

Neddd
07-06-18, 14:35
If she's a ripoff with a really terrible service, I'm not going to hide her scam. If she's neutral or good, I won't post if she doesn't want.I have to agree, There are a lot of terrible providers out there and mongers should at least know about them. They're a waste of time and $. This forum is a great way to inform others. I would alert people to a phone scam and an MP scam artist is just as bad. If a good provider asks me not to post I won't.

If nothing is mentioned and I think she is good I'll write in her favor and discreetly. Of course.

Jon Gris
07-06-18, 14:36
I think I agree with most people who posted. I try to respect their opinion if the session was good or okay. If they try and scam me rush me on time or play any of the other games they play then sorry all bets are off. A lot of providers handle everyone differently. I for one have seen providers expecting based upon intel say just a HE then for me it has been a FS session. One provider actually started texting me when she was not working and I saw her outside of the Spa. Then on the other hand I have went to a place that was mentioned on here as FS and for me it was a rush job HE with a FS tip expected. I have also had providers ask me not to review and I respect their wishes then I see a bunch of reviews on them.

MrFunTime222
07-06-18, 15:55
Does anyone know of any good spots in Cambridge?

Neddd
07-06-18, 21:08
I had a visit to the Newberry st place in Danvers. There are 2 in the same building I recommend either, they are similar, most are cute providers 30- 40 usually and standard price, both offer a small bottle of water after the session and many places do. I used to accept it, trying to get a little bit more for my money but now I'm thinking about it. Is it possible that someone in the P lot is taking note of us holding that little bottle? I think that it's best to not take it, finish it there or at least hide it in your pocket. You can't be too careful today.

BTW I pass Jin therapy in Salem fairly often since it is nearby. I always wonder how it is. I've seen reports that vary over time. Any info will be appreciated.

NorthShore123
07-06-18, 21:09
They are giving you a HJ or FS for money. Not sure their request really should matter. I'd rather post to help fellow people out.

BinAround
07-07-18, 13:48
After some research here I visited her recently. Called before, asked for hr and can I come right over. This was fine and off I went. Semi weird location but private enough and close to 93. We talked for a bit, she had me remove my shoes before walking in. Paid. 7 up front and was led to the room. The walls have pictures of her when she was young which was some time ago. Definitely provided a Norma Desmond moment. I got ready and she came in. Very chatty but heavy accent caused me to miss much she was saying. The rub was substandard, had vastly superior AMP rub at 110 in Salisbury but kind of scared to return there after their incident as reported here. I was expecting more as her site mentioned several qualifications. Some teasing before the flip but minor. I turned and she took off her wrap and pants, now just wearing a tight shirt and panties, she asked me what I wanted and I replied you. Do you want it all she asked and I asked what that would cost. I couldn't quite understand her but I said I had paid. 7 house and would go. 7 more for FS, that's all I had. That worked and she wanted me to put the donation down on a chair and left the room. I've not been offered FS before and am a relatively new monger so this prospect was kind of exciting. She came back and this is when I realized something was not right. I'm a pretty big precummer and this was the case here, she wiped me off like 3 times talking about germs. She started to put on the cover, which came out of a ziplock bag not sealed wrapper and put it on admonishing me to not to touch it repeatedly. Then she got on top which I like as it gives to good access to the girls, as soon as I made a move for them tho she told me not to, too sensitive. Eh? Not heard that one before. She rode me in some weird way that provided no movement in her pussy with my tool and held it with her hand at the same time to reinforce this lack of movement. This was not enjoyable to me so I said lets switch, same routine here only a disagreeable odor started making itself known. By now junior was no longer in the game, I turned over and was finished by hand. When getting ready to go I heard a bunch of stuff about visiting again, maybe at her home in the area and got a card with phone numbers. Shorted around 15 minutes and although she was nice I still felt I'd been taken. My advice, stay clear boys.

Wild Walleye
07-07-18, 14:48
What is the consensus here when a provider pleads with you not to post any report on the "internet" and would especially great or especially bad service influence your actions?Unless it was terrible, I'd respect her wishes. I have been introduced to some wonderful providers by senior members of internationalsexguide and when they ask me not to review their private stock, I absolutely respect those wishes (and I don't pass on her contact info to anyone...ever).

I am, however, a proponent of posting information that will help our fellow mongers and if there was something newsworthy in my experience, I might pen a review that leaves out her identity (leave that for PMs with senior members). This new law sucks. I am pleased that usasexguide stayed alive. I used to like to use a combination of CL, backpage, usasexguide and TER to find great experiences. The first two provided the up to the minute available providers and the latter two enabled me to vet them. This method worked perfectly for many years.

Some providers don't want attention from LE. However, I doubt that there is much discussed, on any of these boards, about which LE is unaware. What often happens is some dude's wife finds out about a local joint of some neighbor gets pissed (traffic all night and day, stigma, whatever) and they do a little digging and find all this stuff. Then, they go to the police and say "You have to do something about this. " This is what has happened to Sun Star Spa in New Haven, CT. Then some douches from the Yale newspaper did their investigative reporting. At some point, the police had a confidential informant goi n, get full service and then come out and tell them, then they busted them. They have been busted a bunch of times, but are still in business. However, the amount of attention that they get from LE makes me less inclined to visit.

I must admit that mongering in the US sucks when compared to most foreign countries.

KingOfFours
07-07-18, 15:16
Unless it was terrible, I'd respect her wishes. I have been introduced to some wonderful providers by senior members of internationalsexguide and when they ask me not to review their private stock, I absolutely respect those wishes (and I don't pass on her contact info to anyone...ever).

I am, however, a proponent of posting information that will help our fellow mongers and if there was something newsworthy in my experience, I might pen a review that leaves out her identity (leave that for PMs with senior members). This new law sucks. I am pleased that usasexguide stayed alive. I used to like to use a combination of CL, backpage, usasexguide and TER to find great experiences. The first two provided the up to the minute available providers and the latter two enabled me to vet them. This method worked perfectly for many years.

Some providers don't want attention from LE. However, I doubt that there is much discussed, on any of these boards, about which LE is unaware. What often happens is some dude's wife finds out about a local joint of some neighbor gets pissed (traffic all night and day, stigma, whatever) and they do a little digging and find all this stuff. Then, they go to the police and say "You have to do something about this. " This is what has happened to Sun Star Spa in New Haven, CT. Then some douches from the Yale newspaper did their investigative reporting. At some point, the police had a confidential informant goi n, get full service and then come out and tell them, then they busted them. They have been busted a bunch of times, but are still in business. However, the amount of attention that they get from LE makes me less inclined to visit.

I must admit that mongering in the US sucks when compared to most foreign countries.I can tell you with certainty that whatever appears in print here or on any other hoe board, is hearsay that any rookie lawyer could handle easily and have thrown out of court. However, that said, there is such a thing as "parallel construction". If you don't know what it means google it. But unless you post actual addresses where these hoe's can be physically found, anything posted on here might as well have come out of Hustler magazine.

SecretSquirell
07-07-18, 16:45
I can tell you with certainty that whatever appears in print here or on any other hoe board, is hearsay that any rookie lawyer could handle easily and have thrown out of court. However, that said, there is such a thing as "parallel construction". If you don't know what it means google it. But unless you post actual addresses where these hoe's can be physically found, anything posted on here might as well have come out of Hustler magazine.In principle I agree with what you are saying but they can open an investigation based on anything including a rumor. (Down in DC they're spending 10's of millions on an investigation that started that way) Just because what is posted here can't be used as evidence in court doesn't mean someone can't get in trouble with something started by word getting out here. It is what it is, I'm not saying don't post, I'm saying make your own call but the fact just understand what is what.

CuriousGorub
07-08-18, 07:56
Made a visit to you nique massage spa in waymouth yesterday. Massage was a 9 out of a 10. Older therapist, but with a sort of young look. Finish was ok.

KingOfFours
07-08-18, 08:22
In principle I agree with what you are saying but they can open an investigation based on anything including a rumor. (Down in DC they're spending 10's of millions on an investigation that started that way) Just because what is posted here can't be used as evidence in court doesn't mean someone can't get in trouble with something started by word getting out here. It is what it is, I'm not saying don't post, I'm saying make your own call but the fact just understand what is what.Yes but they would have to use parallel construction. And you are right, investigations that start with hearsay can cost tens of millions to find non-hearsay evidence with parallel construction. That is no doubt what Robert Mueller is trying to do. But for an investigation trying to bust a ho or her client for hearsay concerning sex work, well, good luck finding funding for THAT! And why would they need to? They can fill their quota busting dumb ass hobbiests that pick up LE decoys etc, every single day, with no expensive investigations whatsoever.

HappyDave
07-08-18, 08:59
In principle I agree with what you are saying but they can open an investigation based on anything including a rumor. (Down in DC they're spending 10's of millions on an investigation that started that way) Just because what is posted here can't be used as evidence in court doesn't mean someone can't get in trouble with something started by word getting out here. It is what it is, I'm not saying don't post, I'm saying make your own call but the fact just understand what is what.The bedroom towns that don't support AMPs it happens fast. Sign goes up, plain cloths officer makes a visit, she touches his junk, sign goes down. Some towns have them quietly leave, some make arrests. They loss of BP and CL has made it tougher for LE, use to be once a month they do a search and see who just opened. Busts happen two ways, the town has a policy to keep spas out or someone makes a complaint. If you watch the hobby long enough, you see what towns accept and which do not. In the non tolerant towns like Needham and Wellesley when they are busted they are gone. Google your favorite Watertown or Waltham AMP that has been around ten years. They get popped and right back in business. AAMPs are a different story since some are trafficking. But store fronts are local grandma making a buck or part of the Flushing railroad of middle age women who come here so the people in there town don't know make a nest egg and retire. I have talked to a lot of those girls from the Far East to Lavender. They work here but not at home.

ActionJ1
07-08-18, 14:14
Apple has a nice smile and nice set of racks. Was wondering if anyone else had info on 1060 and / or Amanda that was there earlier this year?Amanda went to China, originally for 2 months. Was due back in April, but never returned.

Jim Mack
07-08-18, 15:04
The bedroom towns that don't support AMPs it happens fast. Sign goes up, plain cloths officer makes a visit, she touches his junk, sign goes down. Some towns have them quietly leave, some make arrests. They loss of BP and CL has made it tougher for LE, use to be once a month they do a search and see who just opened. Busts happen two ways, the town has a policy to keep spas out or someone makes a complaint. If you watch the hobby long enough, you see what towns accept and which do not. In the non tolerant towns like Needham and Wellesley when they are busted they are gone. Google your favorite Watertown or Waltham AMP that has been around ten years. They get popped and right back in business. AAMPs are a different story since some are trafficking. But store fronts are local grandma making a buck or part of the Flushing railroad of middle age women who come here so the people in there town don't know make a nest egg and retire. I have talked to a lot of those girls from the Far East to Lavender. They work here but not at home.How are you differentiating AMP from AAMP?

HappyDave
07-08-18, 15:22
How are you differentiating AMP from AAMP?Asian Massage Parlors are store fronts, most in this area are owned by older providers that have been around for years. Some in this area rotate like a brothel but still seem to have the same mamson and taking to the girls is how I described in my post. There are some Asian Apartment Massage Parlors like that like the famous one a couple years back that everyone was hitting, sorry for forgetting the name I think it was Alston in a residential area and got closed due to high traffic AMPs typically advertise more in the escort sections and do not give addresses. But then you have the AAMP with two call system that you typically find a girl or two in a crappy apartment or hotel room. Phone numbers stay the same, the person your calling is not on site and the locations of the girls change. Those not all but if your going to find human trafficking or underage girls is were you will find them. That's were ICE really looks. Most the store front AMPs we post here are registered with the town, have board of health permits and are inspected by the board of health. Of course it's for massages not extended menus. AAMPS have no such documents. Best I can explain it.

HappyDave
07-08-18, 15:43
Sorry for the typing errors on the last couple posts guys. Doing this on my phone sux and I cannot seem to get back in and fix them like I use to.

OlGary
07-08-18, 15:50
How are you differentiating AMP from AAMP?I believe AAMPs are apartment-based, whereas AMPs are storefront businesses.

Trailman44
07-08-18, 15:54
How are you differentiating AMP from AAMP?Differentiation the way I see it:

AMP. Asian Massage Parlor: Typically a storefront, offers 30/60 minute massage / body rubs, and at least HE at the end of the session.

AAMP. Apartment Asian Massage Parlor: Typically an apartment, any massage / body rub is a pretext for FS. The session lasts as long as you do.

Jim Mack
07-08-18, 18:27
Differentiation the way I see it:

AMP. Asian Massage Parlor: Typically a storefront, offers 30/60 minute massage / body rubs, and at least HE at the end of the session.

AAMP. Apartment Asian Massage Parlor: Typically an apartment, any massage / body rub is a pretext for FS. The session lasts as long as you do.I get it. Appreciate your response.

Spectator
07-08-18, 22:31
After some research here I visited her recently.
--- SNIP ---
My advice, stay clear boys.I agree. She's aged. Can't fault her for sanitation, but she is paraniod. I've been to her apartment too.

Really nice lady, has put her kid thru school doing this. Has been talking about getting out of it for over a decade. I haven't seen her in years, but she REALLY hates reviews. She is a local and works local and if you can find it in your heart to only review her in PM's, it might really be good karma.

She reads the reviews and worries her neighbors do.

Kpxdynastyx
07-09-18, 12:32
I've been an infrequent contributor here even though my post count shows that I'm new. I'm not. Here are some reviews:

[Deleted by Admin]

I'll offer up the above as a trade. Please PM me with what you have.

You have got to be shitting me? You have been lurking on this forum for 11 years enjoying the benefit of the posts and the second time you post you're talking PM so we can trade?

Fuck that,

A2

PaperBoy014
07-09-18, 14:32
Today I arrived at Cha'Ba La almost by accident (that's the story for another day). The girl at the desk was so perfect I was stunned. In a world of mostly middle aged 5's,this kid was a 10*.

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!

Plyfun
07-09-18, 15:12
Can anyone share some info on a good AAMP in the quincy south shore area? I'd like to once find a younger girl instead of the 40-50 yr old ones at the AMP's. Any help is appreciated and I will also be glad to share thansk.

Grizwooos
07-09-18, 15:51
Went to Codd again and saw Niko. Great spinner body with implant B's. Ok rub with roaming. $1 and she was buck naked with CBJ. Asked for cfs but seems like cfs is no longer an option. Said somebody "told her about computer". $6 +$1.

Eagle7412
07-09-18, 19:26

That's all for now.Dropped by Linden today. Saw Sara (whom I think you reference as the TS). My visits with Sara are not consistent with her being a tranny but my experience with that is extremely low. She is mighty tight though so could be).

Apple is, however, still there so she may have been off when you were there the last time. Sara had an appointment on the way so I decided to stay and did 90 minutes with Apple. She provided a pretty decent and relaxing massage. Standard HE but nothing beyond that. Though I made no effort whatsoever for more than that. Tipped. 6.

She was very pleasant and engaged during the massage. No sense of being rushed and not shorted for time in any way.

Apple is not usually my cup of tea but it was pleasant and relaxing so I was glad that I stayed. Small bottle of water on the way out which was nice on a hot day.

Trickster666
07-10-18, 00:18
Dropped by Linden today. Saw Sara (whom I think you reference as the TS). My visits with Sara are not consistent with her being a tranny but my experience with that is extremely low. She is mighty tight though so could be).

Apple is, however, still there so she may have been off when you were there the last time. Sara had an appointment on the way so I decided to stay and did 90 minutes with Apple. She provided a pretty decent and relaxing massage. Standard HE but nothing beyond that. Though I made no effort whatsoever for more than that. Tipped. 6.

She was very pleasant and engaged during the massage. No sense of being rushed and not shorted for time in any way.

Apple is not usually my cup of tea but it was pleasant and relaxing so I was glad that I stayed. Small bottle of water on the way out which was nice on a hot day.LOL! Hey yologent! Still stalking Sarah? Standard HE with Apple during 90 min visit sounds awesome. I am normally done with her in 15 min max.

Score777
07-10-18, 01:01
Today I arrived at Cha'Ba La almost by accident (that's the story for another day). The girl at the desk was so perfect I was stunned. In a world of mostly middle aged 5's,this kid was a 10*.

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!Can you tell me what city or town is John St in?

TY.

Trickster666
07-10-18, 01:22
Can you tell me what city or town is John St in?

TY.That's in Newton.

HappyDave
07-10-18, 09:11

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!It's right next to Chi. Did you get any TIC roaming?

OlGary
07-10-18, 10:18
Dropped by Linden today. Saw Sara (whom I think you reference as the TS). My visits with Sara are not consistent with her being a tranny but my experience with that is extremely low. She is mighty tight though so could be).

Apple is not usually my cup of tea but it was pleasant and relaxing so I was glad that I stayed. Small bottle of water on the way out which was nice on a hot day.Yes, the chubster (Apple) seems to be back. She is, probably, close to 180 lbs now. Nice to see you, Yelo (aka, Purplemoon / Buffetfan) after all these years!

SharingAn
07-10-18, 19:05
Went to Codington and got Summer. Only was able to roam and a HE with the goods out. Was hoping there would be FS possibility but got denied.

HappyDave
07-10-18, 19:12
Rotating through my bucket list. Hope to hit Coddington soon. Have not seen or gotten one report of anybody getting the wrapper off that lovely piece of candy. My last time there she did not give the vibe of more. Compared to the other girls, if anyone has gotten some from her, please let me know.

AmpExplorer
07-11-18, 07:39
I get it. Appreciate your response.Surprised don't see AhMP asian hotel massage or AmMp Asian motel massage.

The Ah / AMP's are a gamble. Never take the hour appointment unless you get a rare cutie and you want he most time possible.

It's about getting you to finish and GTFO' ASAP to them.

The numbers to call are a few. The ads change often. Would avoid really dumpy motels.

Prefer a busier place / parking area. Also look like you belong. Carry a small bag from like CVS or Dunkins that makes it look like you just stepped out to get some things.

ChipJohnson001
07-11-18, 09:48
Anyone been there? Ad suggests more than just massage, but also a prominent location in a small town for stuff to be going on.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/1310.html

DHudson
07-11-18, 13:15
Adams st. Newton where there was a bust has reopened. Haven't been, seems to risky with to many eyes on you there, but I figured I'd share since many mongers loves that spot.

Mm196
07-11-18, 13:32
Where I'm going with this is that these places are a waste of time. Went to 1034. First time had a visit with Michelle? She said a name and not sure if that's what I heard. Lovely, attentive, good tease and nice finish albeit a little pricey.

Decided for the 4 hand. Mistake. Was running late and called. No problem! Take your time. Got there and said they could only do 30 minutes. I was 10 minutes late. I should have left. Fine. Got Diamond and Cindy, Cici? Not sure. Diamond is skinny and a hustler. The other was a little big but not fat. I thought she was more attractive. Disappointing rub. They were using 1 hand a piece for a bit and quietly laughing about it. Annoyed. Flip then the upsell. Finish was okay but diamond just wanted to wrap up. Whole thing done in like 15 minutes. Then she comes back in while I'm dressing and said she made a mistake and I have 5 more minutes. I'm dressed! So I left. What a mistake. I should have shorted her and ran.

Up the street at Smile 55. What's the deal? Been there 5 times and nothing. Kate multiple times who is reviewed on that other site. Granted I'm too modest to lie there naked but I use the little towel and have hinted enough. Got Cindy (can't remember) and she replaced the little towel with a sheet. I was forward with her and at the end I became exposed and she giggled. I thought that was promising. I motioned for her to touch and she seemed to get offended and left.

People have reviewed that place a lot so I'm not sure what gives. Unless people are making things up.

Visited coco at lavender cause I like what she does and that's been great.

Cheers.

Floatinglife
07-11-18, 14:32
There used to be some reliable places in Bedford.

And Billerica. The only one I know of now is on Great Road, relaxation.

I've had poor results, DIY, albeit by sorta cute chesty gal.

(Not granny).

Anyone have new or old spots? Place on shawsheen looks closed.

M Scores Easy
07-11-18, 15:21
Shawsheen is definitely OPEN. Try Apple before she leaves. Thick, cute, with big boobs and she gives a good massage.

There used to be some reliable places in Bedford.

And Billerica. The only one I know of now is on Great Road, relaxation.

I've had poor results, DIY, albeit by sorta cute chesty gal.

(Not granny).

Anyone have new or old spots? Place on shawsheen looks closed.

Mm196
07-11-18, 18:01
I visited two of these places and I'm thinking it's probably best to avoid. Tried 1034 and got Michelle? I think that's what she said. Pretty, attentive, good tease and nice finish despite the elevated costs at this particular place.

Thought I'd try 4 hands so went back the following week. What a disappointment. Was running late so I called. No problem! Take your time. When I got there it was, ohhhh you late, can only do half hour. I was only ten minutes late. Should have left. Got diamond and Cindy or Cici? Again they said something and I didn't quite understand. Diamond only cares about your money and doesn't hide it. The other lady while bigger, was not fat and she was nice and I thought her attractive. Okay rub, but at some point they were only using one hand each and laughing about it. Annoyed. Everything was rushed. Flip then major up sell. They got me for an extra 20 each cause I'm an idiot. All it got me was some touching which I usually get for free. Disappointing finish and I'm getting dressed. It's only been 20 minutes. While I'm getting dressed diamond comes in and says she made a mistake and I have 5 more minutes. Seriously? I'm dressed. I left and will never return.

I go to 55 Smile up the road. Been there 5 times and have had no luck. Is this place for real or are the reviews made uo? Got Kate who is reviewed and nothing. Now, I'm shy and don't lie there naked but I wear the small towel loosely and made enough hints. Drew Cindy I think who is also reviewed and she replaced the little towel with the full sheet. Noooo! At the end I became exposed and she chuckled which seemed favorable but when I motioned for her to touch she got offended and left. Not sure I'll visit them again either.

Cheers.

Mm196
07-11-18, 22:07
Sorry about that. Thought the first one got lost. I'll figure out this internet someday.

Big Head
07-12-18, 03:59
You need to clear it.

-BH.

M Scores Easy
07-12-18, 09:44
You need to clear it.

-BH.Cleared. Sorry.

BPNinja
07-12-18, 11:06
After a long delay, visited 1034 again on Tuesday. Agree with OP about somewhat elevated prices, however since the BP / Craigslist debacle, I seem to have more presidents in my pocket! Let's just say I've not been as active in this new FOSTA / SESTA era.

Unlike my first visit at 1034, I knew what to expect price wise and somewhat lucked out with a provider who I hadn't seen there before and was quite the looker! It was her first time seeing me, so a lot of interrogation on her part trying to assess if I was LEO, but in the end, we got to a happy ending that was quite pleasurable. I opted for h and the preceding massage was decent. I needed to work out a few knots and she hit the spot.

Seems the girls are on schedule, and not regular ones, so worthwhile asking what day a provider works. On the day I visited, there was also another pretty attractive girl there.

I will definitely repeat with the same provider with hopes that the repeat visit will have less interrogation / fear now that I'm vetted. Will update and let folks know how it goes. If any info is required, feel free to PM!

My only slight concern with this spot is that the previously vacant office at the entrance is now occupied, with one of the workers desks facing the door. Granted, he seemed busy with his computer, but he can see everyone who arrives and I'd probably start getting suspicious if I was him, but 1034 do have an air of legitimacy and the girls do decent vetting, which I think works in their favor. Also, given their setup, one can bump into other guests at their reception desk given the open nature. A bit of privacy would be nice, but it would be hard to accomplish and isn't a deal breaker for me.

I visited two of these places and I'm thinking it's probably best to avoid. Tried 1034 and got Michelle? I think that's what she said. Pretty, attentive, good tease and nice finish despite the elevated costs at this particular place.

Thought I'd try 4 hands so went back the following week. What a disappointment. Was running late so I called. No problem! Take your time. When I got there it was, ohhhh you late, can only do half hour. I was only ten minutes late. Should have left. Got diamond and Cindy or Cici? Again they said something and I didn't quite understand. Diamond only cares about your money and doesn't hide it. The other lady while bigger, was not fat and she was nice and I thought her attractive. Okay rub, but at some point they were only using one hand each and laughing about it. Annoyed. Everything was rushed. Flip then major up sell. They got me for an extra 20 each cause I'm an idiot. All it got me was some touching which I usually get for free. Disappointing finish and I'm getting dressed. It's only been 20 minutes. While I'm getting dressed diamond comes in and says she made a mistake and I have 5 more minutes. .

Plyfun
07-13-18, 07:53
No one has any information on a nice AAMP in the quincy area??? I'm tired of the store front places and want to try an apartment style place. Any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

Bastardale
07-13-18, 09:04
I visited 59 Cod twice over the past few weeks. I haven't been back there since LeeLee left.

My first visit was with CiCi. She's a pretty young lady but it was a complete rush job. She was asking if I was done after 15 minutes (of a 30 minute session). I thought maybe she had somewhere else to go, but when I was packing up she was taking another customer.

Second visit was with Niko. 100% improvement over my previous visit. She is a hot little spinner and was very accommodating. I will repeat very soon.

Floatinglife
07-13-18, 11:44
Tried calling Green in Bedford but was told Apple wasn’t there. So I ventured into Cambridge to try a spot I’ve had mixed results at. Some may recall this place as the one with the no spit/quit girl. After a brief shutdown, they reopened, so I’d tried this spot again and was pleasantly surprised with a 20something hottie spinner that was more than happy to disrobe.

Tried again later and got someone a bit less good looking and older. Yesterday was same. Drew Lulu. Average looking maybe 40. Went for 1/2 for 40. Finish was so so. Tried for covered bj, didn’t bring my own, so Lulu went for one. Came back with Saran Wrap. Wtf? Think I’m done with this place until I hear that things have improved.

OlGary
07-13-18, 12:01
Tried for covered bj, didnt bring my own, so Lulu went for one. Came back with Saran Wrap.

Saran wrap normally signals the eagerness to extract as much money from your dick as possible and that the full menu might be available.

BPNinja
07-13-18, 12:29
Your post has me in stitches. I can just picture it.

Lulu: "I might not look all that, and my handjob might be so so, but I know how to improvise..."

OP: "Ummm, No"

Saran wrap. Wtf indeed.

Tried calling Green in Bedford but was told Apple wasnt there. So I ventured into Cambridge to try a spot Ive had mixed results at. Some may recall this place as the one with the no spit/quit girl. After a brief shutdown, they reopened, so Id tried this spot again and was pleasantly surprised with a 20something hottie spinner that was more than happy to disrobe.

Tried again later and got someone a bit less good looking and older. Yesterday was same. Drew Lulu. Average looking maybe 40. Went for 1/2 for 40. Finish was so so. Tried for covered bj, didnt bring my own, so Lulu went for one. Came back with Saran Wrap. Wtf? Think Im done with this place until I hear that things have improved.

ChipJohnson001
07-13-18, 13:46
This place is my go-to, and most of the girls there are great, but I went today and got Angela. Seemed promising as she is pretty good looking, and has a nice rack, but ended up being a disappointment. Barely any massage, a light tease, got into it and she gave me access up top (nice rack) and some sucking, but the HJ was lack luster at best, and she was just not into it. I felt bad, she is a fairly nice girl, but just no fire and limited skills and roaming made it a lack luster experience.

Overall I recommend the place, just avoid Angela.

Katokay
07-13-18, 15:27
Tried calling Green in Bedford but was told Apple wasnt there. So I ventured into Cambridge to try a spot Ive had mixed results at. Some may recall this place as the one with the no spit/quit girl. After a brief shutdown, they reopened, so Id tried this spot again and was pleasantly surprised with a 20something hottie spinner that was more than happy to disrobe.

Tried again later and got someone a bit less good looking and older. Yesterday was same. Drew Lulu. Average looking maybe 40. Went for 1/2 for 40. Finish was so so. Tried for covered bj, didnt bring my own, so Lulu went for one. Came back with Saran Wrap. Wtf? Think Im done with this place until I hear that things have improved.I think lulu is new owner / operator of this mp.

ChosenWunn
07-13-18, 22:40
Has anyone tried massage garden in Quincy. I went the other day and the situation was kind of awkward. Massage was good though.

KrazyKo
07-13-18, 22:40
My go-to spot is a place in the city, so if you're looking at the 'burbs this isn't for you. But it has proven durable over the years and brings in a high quality rotation every week. I would say it is comparable to the former Amy's in Allston but they charge less and I have never run into a fellow "mongerer" at any of my visits, so very UTR. They used to bring in Chinese but this year I have run into Thai, Taiwanese, Japanese, and even one Italian provider.

The providers are young, usually in their 20's, on a bad week you might run into mid-to-late 30's but never older than that. If you get them on the right day and you come in presentable (fresh, smell good, etc.) they'll be "ready to go". The Taiwanese was wet the minute I touched her and she even gave BBBJ and LFK, probably my best experience there. The Italian I also tried and she was very good looking and had excellent proportions, even by my high standards (I have been to places like Waverley which fellow board members have raved about, and I thought every single one of these AMPs had some ugly ass old women. Don't know what everyone is smoking). I've had other encounters with Chinese girls where they were so horny that they literally took my hand and put it on their pussy to show me how wet they were. Not the norm but you go there enough you will eventually land one. The best part is they never haggle or bring up the "talk" because everything is set. Best value bar none.

PM me for details.

Motoman36
07-14-18, 09:46
My go-to spot is a place in the city, so if you're looking at the 'burbs this isn't for you. But it has proven durable over the years and brings in a high quality rotation every week. I would say it is comparable to the former Amy's in Allston but they charge less and I have never run into a fellow "mongerer" at any of my visits, so very UTR. They used to bring in Chinese but this year I have run into Thai, Taiwanese, Japanese, and even one Italian provider.

The providers are young, usually in their 20's, on a bad week you might run into mid-to-late 30's but never older than that. If you get them on the right day and you come in presentable (fresh, smell good, etc.) they'll be "ready to go". The Taiwanese was wet the minute I touched her and she even gave BBBJ and LFK, probably my best experience there. The Italian I also tried and she was very good looking and had excellent proportions, even by my high standards (I have been to places like Waverley which fellow board members have raved about, and I thought every single one of these AMPs had some ugly ass old women. Don't know what everyone is smoking). I've had other encounters with Chinese girls where they were so horny that they literally took my hand and put it on their pussy to show me how wet they were. Not the norm but you go there enough you will eventually land one. The best part is they never haggle or bring up the "talk" because everything is set. Best value bar none.

PM me for details.By chance is it at 224 Tremont, number ending in 6462?

SirPsychoSexy
07-14-18, 09:48
I thought that place was legit? No happinesses there?

Has anyone tried massage garden in Quincy. I went the other day and the situation was kind of awkward. Massage was good though.

JohnGraffton
07-14-18, 12:15
I was in the area so I stopped by the other day. It's a pretty non-descript place and although its right on the street, the daily traffic seems pretty slow. Parked across the street and the moment I walked in I recognized the woman immediately since she worked somewhere else that I frequented outside of the mongering world. Go figure! She had to be in her mid to late 40's but she was in good shape. She brought me into the room and I was given a fairly decent massage. It definitely wasn't the best but it was enjoyable. On the flip, she gave me the hand motion and although others have said that everything was on the menu here, she declined FS. It could possibly be due to her recognizing me or maybe it was my first time there but when she started the HE, I forgot about everything else. It was slow / methodical and her technique was pretty on point. I actually laughed part way through because of how good it was which kind of startled her LOL.

Looks- 6. 5.

Massage- 7.

HE- 9.

Damage- 40/40.

P.S. One thing that might make this place a no-go for some is that she does text you to come back and visit. I have a monger phone so this doesn't bother me but be warned that she does do this.

ChosenWunn
07-14-18, 13:38
By chance is it at 224 Tremont, number ending in 6462?I been to 224 a few times always got the same girl. She seemed hornier than me.

Motoman36
07-14-18, 13:44
New ads for AMP ON BPR Rt 20 in Wayland on bp24 and / or cityxguide. Any takers yet?

HappyDave
07-14-18, 14:41
I visited 59 Cod twice over the past few weeks. I haven't been back there since LeeLee left.

My first visit was with CiCi. She's a pretty young lady but it was a complete rush job. She was asking if I was done after 15 minutes (of a 30 minute session). I thought maybe she had somewhere else to go, but when I was packing up she was taking another customer.

Second visit was with Niko. 100% improvement over my previous visit. She is a hot little spinner and was very accommodating. I will repeat very soon.Got the same, had called ahead and asked for Niko when I got there was met by a one spa level spinner in daisy duke shorts. I said I had called ahead for Niko, she took me in the room. Massage was ok and the flip came early. I usually fight the flip for a while but went with it for more pay time. Then negotiations started, best deal was. 6 topless on the table which cought me off guard. Play was ok and she was totally hot but just not the same level service. After clean-up I asked her name, she said TiKi nut could be cici. Had paid for an hour and barely stretched it to 40 min. Also at the ending after massage a guy walked in the main door, she ran out and seemed to have an argument with her, she was out of the room for several minutes. I got dressed put the tip on the table and left. There is a very wide range of menus based on the provider and who is watching the door for walk ins.

MacAdamia87
07-14-18, 18:39
Took a trip to 59 Coddington the other night. Got there, very cute girl led me to the room. Asked her if she was going to be the one giving me the massage. Sadly, it was not going to be her. Sadness only lasted a moment, though, when she said that she was going to have Niko come to see me. I got undress, folded my clothes up and put them on the chair, and got onto the table. After a little wait, Niko arrived. As everyone has told me, she is very sexy. Started with the back, strong pressure in all the right spots for me. Normal massage, even when she was working on my legs. Then she started to do that very light touch they usually do before the flip, which got a reaction out of me. Told her I was rather sensitive to light touches, and that it was a good way to tease me. Now I couldn't see her face, as I was still on my stomach, but I would bet when I said that it put a nice smile on her face. She continued to do those very light touches for a couple of minutes, all over my back, ass, and legs. She got a hot towel, wiped my back down, and had me flip. Short massage, then she gave the signal asking if I wanted her hands put to use elsewhere. Of course I said yes, and asked her if she could do it topless. She lifted her shirt and bra, revealing her very nice tits. Also got to play with her pussy, but only OTC. I asked her if she could do more than just hands, but she said no. After another couple minutes I popped, much to her excitement. She got a hot towel, cleaned me up, and we began to finish up. Talked to her a little bit while I got dressed, thanked her, gave her the money we agreed on, and hugged her. It wasn't until this point that realized how much of a spinner she really is, like everyone says. That's only cause until the end, the entirety of my time with her was me already on the table. Damage was. 6/.6.

I had a great time with her, but wish there was more she would do than just hands. Maybe if I see her a few more times, but who knows. If I ever really want a FS massage, I would have better luck going somewhere like Harmony in RI.

Ggwpx
07-15-18, 08:35

PM me for details.Your inbox is full, can you make some space?

Ransacked
07-15-18, 13:55

Early 20-s Thai girl with perfect body, teeth, skin, long silky hair, the whole deal! Her name is Emma. She told me Mondays and Saturdays. Just her face is worth the trip, I tell no lie! HJ but I did not need more, didn't ask. Next time. Tell her I sent you!!What was the damage?

JohnReid
07-15-18, 17:23
New ads for AMP ON BPR Rt 20 in Wayland on bp24 and / or cityxguide. Any takers yet?A little research will show that Phoenix Bodywork on Boston Post Road Building B, Second Floor, Sudbury, MA 01776 offers groupons and reviews listed.

From the ad:

About Phoenix Bodywork.

As an avid outdoorsman, Christopher Duffey has taken his share of bumps and bruises. He's dislocated his shoulder three times, broken his collar bone, and was once paralyzed from his neck to his hip. But instead of slowing him down, these experiences have only strengthened his resolve to learn new ways to help others recover from illness and sports-related injuries.

Today, Christopher is a wellness triple-threat—a holistic healer, massage therapist, and certified personal trainer. At Phoenix Bodywork, he draws on these skills during cupping sessions, pressure point therapy, and more than 12 types of massages, including trigger point therapy and acupressure. Additionally, he can also perform a movement assessment, during which, he checks basic movement patterns to help identify how likely a person is to injure themselves or develop a chronic case of dance fever.

And here's a link to boot:

https://www.phoenixbodywork.net/

Not my lucky day.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

Sex Rohmer
07-15-18, 18:02
New ads for AMP ON BPR Rt 20 in Wayland on bp24 and / or cityxguide. Any takers yet?There was one here several years back but it didn't last long. I notice they offer something called "Wank Back"; let me know what that is.

LuvInIt22
07-15-18, 20:59
Current ad on BP24 says full service. I have seen several favorable posts about this location here in the past but no hint of FS. Can anyone confirm?

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/283.html

Also seems to be related to this place in Chinatown with similar ad.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/304.html.

OlGary
07-15-18, 21:40
There was one here several years back but it didn't last long. I notice they offer something called "Wank Back"; let me know what that is.Wank bank perhaps?

Ambrose
07-16-18, 05:43
Current ad on BP24 says full service. I have seen several favorable posts about this location here in the past but no hint of FS. Can anyone confirm?

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/283.html

Also seems to be related to this place in Chinatown with similar ad.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/304.html.What they mean by "FS" is full service massage, (head, face, feet, back, hands, arms and chest) not FS as we know it. I'm sure they wouldn't be advertising Full Service meaning sex, especially when they are only open until 8 pm.

Motoman36
07-16-18, 07:40
Wank bank perhaps?Walking on your back.

Victorth
07-16-18, 10:47
I'm looking for a new-to-me place to try. Want decent massage, table shower, good ending.

Saw Kangle Spa on backpage24. Any recent experience with them?

TIA, Victor.

OlGary
07-16-18, 11:12
I'm looking for a new-to-me place to try. Want decent massage, table shower, good ending.

TIA, Victor.This place is consistently horrible. If you search the reports, you will see that many people share my opinion.

MasajoViro
07-16-18, 13:11
Saran wrap. Wtf indeed.Saran wrap can be in any kitchenette and is (normally) not a sexual aid. Condoms, OTOH, could make a raid a lot more difficult or incriminating for the providers and their management. They are simply taking a safer route. If you prefer, bring your own and take it with you when you leave.

Rcranium
07-16-18, 14:10

TIA, Victor.5 years ago it was strictly do it yourself.

Razorgto
07-16-18, 14:18

PM me for details.Your pm box is full.

SirPsychoSexy
07-16-18, 16:06
Anybody give these guys a try? I've see lots of ads popping up. I tried to reach out but radio silence.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/quincy-ma-02169-asian-b2b-asian-b2b-nuru-escort-happy-more-massage-12123641[URL]

[URL]https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hello-gentlemen-i-m-ada-a-sweet-spinner-ready-for-you__1529001671-11955365

Moses1892
07-16-18, 16:06
Visited this AMP on Cambridge street right by the Somerville line. Drew Lulu, average looks, early forties wearing yoga pants. She had pretty good English. She was very flriendly and proceeded to give me an extremely good therapeutic massage working out several back knots. Massage was very flirty with increasing attention paid to the boys as it went on. Before the flip she applied oil to further excite the entire region.

After the flip she gave me a very good handshake to my satisfaction. Only OTC allowed. As there were a few minutes left in the session she then finished with an extremely satisfying neck and head rub that almost put me to sleep.

Damage was AMP standard for a 1/2 hour. I would recommend for the great massage alone.

OlGary
07-16-18, 21:48
After a long while, I visited Cherry Blossom, and I am glad I did. Was with Jenny — she is a good-looking woman in her early / mid thirties with a very nice personality. It was a very enjoyable visit overall. Can't say anything about her massage skills though, we never got to the massage part. LOL!

CyJim666
07-17-18, 01:39
I thought they closed up over 10 yrs ago! They had a basically rented out a whole floor back then kinda of like 40 Harrison.

The apartments were run down and MPs were probably 4-6 in looks.

PeterBoris
07-17-18, 05:25
I don't know how they stay in business.

Stay away.

Ambrose
07-17-18, 05:53
I thought they closed up over 10 yrs ago! They had a basically rented out a whole floor back then kinda of like 40 Harrison.

The apartments were run down and MPs were probably 4-6 in looks.They are still going, I've been to the 6462 number a few times, on the third floor. Melissa or Marissa, couldn't make out her name when she said it. I haven't been this year but the ad is still running.

Thomas Smith
07-17-18, 10:38

PM me for details.Hey there, your inbox is full. Is it the same group that used to run the houses in Brighton (Summit Ave and Woodstock?

PM me if you want to be a bit more discreet about it.

FrankShooter87
07-17-18, 13:28
Hey there, your inbox is full. Is it the same group that used to run the houses in Brighton (Summit Ave and Woodstock?

PM me if you want to be a bit more discreet about it.Can someone message me if they hear back from KrazyKo? I know several of us have said that their mailbox is full.

Ambrose
07-17-18, 16:45

PM me for details.Man you drop a bomb like this and then you disappear. Come back, inquiring minds want / need to know, where is this place? Pleeeease.

PiddlePud
07-17-18, 17:40
Saw an ad and curious to know if anyone has partaken?

Response and rates are normal and says 2 girls available, yada yada blah blah blah.

Reminiscent of Amy's in terms of location and such so wondering if there is any decent intel about this place. PM me if you want. Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/female-escorts/1245073

GolfGuy
07-18-18, 00:19
Visiting on business and found this place thru Rubmaps and it was within walking distance of where I was staying so I wandered in. 1700 block of Beacon Street in Brookline. Drew Mimi who had on short shorts with very nice legs and ass, so I decided to stay. The place is in an apartment type building so when I walked in the first door into the mailbox room and couldn't quite figure out where to go she waved my in from inside through the second glass door to the common hallway. Took me to the room in back that had 2 massage tables, one equipped with bars for her to hang onto while walking on your back, which I did not partake in. Funky red and blue lighting with a photo of an attractive oriental woman receiving a massage on the floor underneath the table for you to look at thru the face hole. Interesting touch.

Massage was actually pretty damn good. I should know I've been to hundreds of these places through the years. She actually did something with her fingers individually that I've never had done to me before and was quite good. She wasn't ugly but not a model either, easy to converse with, Chinese. On the flip she covered my pelvis with a towel oiled me up and proceded to massage my chest she stopped at my naval and put my hand on here. I knew what to do with that hint, I had been feeling her legs and rubbing them and commenting on how nice they were. She went to town with a HJ but that was it. I asked for more but she wouldn't do it. Hour fee was. 6 and. 2 tip since she wouldn't do more. It may be available if you keep going back was the impression I got. YMMV.

Golfguy, playing through.

GolfGuy
07-18-18, 00:36
Tried this place out on my business trip as well, 1674 Beacon St, Brookline. Was in an office building next to a law office. Iwa greeted me and took me back to the room, a very attractive 30 ish Chinese woman whose English is a little difficult to understand. Paid. 6 for an hour massage.

This massage was pretty good, not quite as good as Hong Kong but by no means terrible. A lot of good teasing and light fingertip pressure prior to the flip as she reached under and tickled my balls. Nice touch. Pro tip: I did as I always do while laying face down and feel and massage their legs when the brush them against my dangling hand. Lets them know you're interested in extras.

I told her I wanted everything, and kept encouraging her to take her clothes off. She wanted 1. 6 for that and $ for topless. I declined. Opted for the HJ for. 4 tip, originally wanted. 6. Got to do some OTC roaming, forced my hand down her shirt once but she fought it, unlike Mimi at HK down the street who let me feel her up pretty good. UTC no bra and nice nipples to play with.

As always YMMV. I think more may be available at both places.

RoughThat
07-18-18, 11:32
Yeah I think that place on the ave is 223 that is supposed to be good. The other one mentioned that is an AAMP it was reported to be around the chinatown gate at the end of hudson. Never was able to locate that one but I remember that the AAMP is all asian except for 1 american born lady.I can vouch that similar experiences can be had at 223.

RT.

Ccup2
07-18-18, 12:01
1900 area of beacon brook. Have gotten great massages and left happy every time. Last visit daty for long time. Totally nude.

Ccup2
07-18-18, 12:09
Visiting on business and found this place thru Rubmaps and it was within walking distance of where I was staying so I wandered in. 1700 block of Beacon Street in Brookline. Drew Mimi who had on short shorts with very nice legs and ass, so I decided to stay. The place is in an apartment type building so when I walked in the first door into the mailbox room and couldn't quite figure out where to go she waved my in from inside through the second glass door to the common hallway. Took me to the room in back that had 2 massage tables, one equipped with bars for her to hang onto while walking on your back, which I did not partake in. Funky red and blue lighting with a photo of an attractive oriental woman receiving a massage on the floor underneath the table for you to look at thru the face hole. Interesting touch.

Massage was actually pretty damn good. I should know I've been to hundreds of these places through the years. She actually did something with her fingers individually that I've never had done to me before and was quite good. She wasn't ugly but not a model either, easy to converse with, Chinese. On the flip she covered my pelvis with a towel oiled me up and proceded to massage my chest she stopped at my naval and put my hand on here. I knew what to do with that hint, I had been feeling her legs and rubbing them and commenting on how nice they were. She went to town with a HJ but that was it. I asked for more but she wouldn't do it. Hour fee was. 6 and. 2 tip since she wouldn't do more. It may be available if you keep going back was the impression I got. YMMV.

Golfguy, playing through.Never a hint at that place for me. You must do magic.

GolfGuy
07-18-18, 13:03
Never a hint at that place for me. You must do magic.Smile when you walk in and greet your hostess. If she's cute enough don't ask for others. Give her a hug and kiss, even a light squeeze of her butt. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T. When she takes the house money be sure to be standing naked in front of her when she opens the door. Compliment her smile, good looks, body etc. While face down when her legs brush against your arms gently caress and knead her calves, complimenting her on how strong they are, nicely shaped, etc. Do this until she moves away. When. She's on the other side of table repeat with other leg. I let. My hand roam a little further towards the thighs and butt of o resistance has been met so far. Converse with her. Ask where she's' from tell her you've been there once long ago on a business trip and found it to be beautiful. Even if you haven't. Remember their Engrish is spotty at best but if you tell her you like her looks and have been to her country and have been feeling and complimenting her legs well, you've established a connection that most haven't and shell be comfortable with you. When asked "have you been here before?" The answer is always yes, but it's been awhile. Don't remember the girls name but she was awesome, etc.

I think you get it by now.

Floatinglife
07-18-18, 15:01
Anyone try golf balls massage, exit 19 B off 128?

Advertises on adult search. I know it's a fake pic but the skinny Asian chick golfing gives me a 5 wood, LOL.

M Scores Easy
07-18-18, 15:15
If you like the actual massage, Jade in Medford have two providers who give a real solid massage. Not lookers at all. Left in a good mood.

Main st across from hardware store has a girl who is attractive but wears these awful parachute pants all the time. Nice massage and tease. Pretty face and fun attitude. Her body seems decent. OTC. I didn't try for more.

DippedDots
07-18-18, 16:20
Saw an ad and curious to know if anyone has partaken?

Response and rates are normal and says 2 girls available, yada yada blah blah blah.

Reminiscent of Amy's in terms of location and such so wondering if there is any decent intel about this place. PM me if you want. Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/female-escorts/1245073Passed by before and it's a dump save your money.

ChipJohnson001
07-18-18, 16:46
Saw a random ad with a number I did not recognize, figured I would TOFTT.

It is a little apartment on Oxford place, which is really a gross alley. Building is run down, as you would expect, but apartment was clean and well kept. Sasa was the provider. Late 30's, cute enough, and a few extra pound but not fat with B cups. Virtually no English. Lay down for the massage and it promptly became clear she had no idea how to give a massage, so started working my hand up her dress, which she was fine with.

After a few minutes of crappy massage, she had me roll over and we got to business. Hard to negotiate with language barrier, but ended at 8 for a full nude CBJ. CBJ was very good, and she stuck with it start to finish. Not that it was remarkably long, but they often seem to peter out after a few minutes. Had full access up top, but no FIV. Cleaned up after and just because I wanted to lay there for a bit asked for a face massage. She actually did a fairly good job at that, and went on to massage front of legs, and had me sit up to get hit my back again. Maybe I was her first customer, because she was definitely improving with time, and in the end I stayed the full hour. FS is also available.

I probably will not repeat, as the massage is as important to me as the finish, but she was a very nice person.

857xxxx0068.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-face-best-choice-massage-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-222-6488-12108183

Bastardale
07-18-18, 17:19
Anyone try golf balls massage, exit 19 B off 128?

Advertises on adult search. I know it's a fake pic but the skinny Asian chick golfing gives me a 5 wood, LOL.Nice, independent, older woman. If you are looking for a young spinner, look elsewhere. I'd say she is in her 40's, decent looking, and she provides good service (not full). She used to be in Quincy. She's been reviewed on here before, but possibly hard to find because she hasn't always used the Golf Ball Massage in her ads.

RetailWorker
07-19-18, 03:09
I've been seeing some talk of a lot of different spots that I'm not familiar with. I do have a rub maps but that only goes so far when it comes to listening. I'm fairly new to AMP / aamp so I would love some guidance. I have frequently visited south st because it's what I know, but I'm looking for more for my $. If I can get some recommendations for places please PM me.

ChipJohnson001
07-19-18, 13:54
I went by Coddington on Tuesday. Two girls there and both were busy, but the one who came out of the room to give me the bad news was Lucy, who I had not seen before. She was young, skinny and cute, but no chest to speak of. When she explained no one would be free for another hour she was very apologetic, and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek just for good measure. Seems promising.

KingReviewer
07-19-18, 14:37
I have been waiting for a while to post this report. Iv been to green in Bedford a year ago but found the service very mechanical and the massage wasnt great eithe. I saw a report on the board in March and decided to see apple and try the place again. As reported, she has a really charming personality and her english is pretty good too. On my first visit, I drew her for an hour. She asked me how I would like the massage and I said soft. Gave her a signal that I was interested in more by massaging her legs and the tease began right away. She said"I know why you are here, ill take care of it". Then came the flip and there was full access up top and that was it. Then she started the hand shake and she was very good with it. Took care of the deed and went back to the massage and complete the entire 60 minutes. Damage: . 6/. 6.

Got a feeling that there was more on the menu so took a other visit within a few weeks, had a very similar experience but she was friendlier than before and said that she takes some time to open up. Just took the 30 minutes this time and damage was. 45/. 4.

Mid may, when the site was down, Decided to go back one last time to try her out to see if things get better. Walked in this time opposed to calling ahead and was told that she was out that day. Drew Sue for 30 minutes, the same lady who performed the deed a year ago and wanted to see if she has improved and to my surprise she did. The massage was so much better and then came the tease that was spot on perfect. Upon flip I asked her for utc and she readily said ok without any mention of the price. The took her top off and dropped the skirt. She didn't mind fiv too. That was completely unexpected for me so didn't check for further options. She cleaned up after I was done and massaged my feet. Was surprised to see that we were 10 minutes over. Said thank you gave a tip of. 4 and she was happy. Sue could easily be in her mid 40's if not 50. She is not a looker and has small cups too probably as opposed to apple's c or d cups.

Went back last week to see if apple was around. Called in advance and asked for 30 minutes. She was waiting for me when I got there and recognize me instantly. Payed the house fees and started undressing. She walked in immediately and slapped my butt and said where have you been, I was waiting for you to come back. I thought today was my lucky day and layed on the table. 5 minutes into the massage I told her I wasnt here for the massage and she says yes I can see it and started the st right away. Asked me to flip and the same up access only uptop started. Tried talking her into it and she said she can't offer anything more than that. I said ok and complrted the deed and gave her the same. 4 and left. Wouldn't go see her again but might try sue. This location is perfect for me as it is exactly on my way home. So it would be an ideal regular if things work out.

Typing all this makes me want to go back today. Will report it is I do.

Thats all I have for now folks. Pm me if there is any detail I missed. Typed the whole thing on my phone so I apologize if there are any weird typos.

Cheer. KING.

Nimbus22
07-19-18, 16:36
My second visit in with Lucy. Early 30's spinner. I think she is hot and I'm picky. She gives a good rub and an average tease. UTC roaming allowed will show the goods down low but "no touch" Might get better with time. Nice selection there. A good go to if your in the mood for this kind of service.

PadMe5
07-19-18, 17:41

PM me for details.Yo man, clear your inbox. Anyone else get the intel that can share?

Jaristas
07-19-18, 18:13
Which one is the better choice and why? I work in Q town and thinking of dropping by one.

NorthShore123
07-19-18, 18:19
Yo man, clear your inbox. Anyone else get the intel that can share?I'm sure he's keeping it hush hush for a reason.

Melt13
07-20-18, 09:42
She's one of my atf. She's got full menu just no greek

.This is incorrect. For some reason I'm not allowed to take it down but this is incorrect. There is NOT A fULL MeNU THERE.

Jaristas
07-20-18, 16:41
Which one is the better choice and why? I work in Q town and thinking of dropping by one.Just wasted 80 bucks on 57 codd. Will try 69 next week.

HappyDave
07-21-18, 08:39
Just wasted 80 bucks on 57 codd. Will try 69 next week.Can we have some detail as to why, and it's 59 and 67 so which one were you at.

VilunyaChert
07-21-18, 10:33
Will try 69 next week.I always try 69 but usually don't get it.

Katokay
07-21-18, 14:23
This is incorrect. For some reason I'm not allowed to take it down but this is incorrect. There is NOT A fULL MeNU THERE.I was offered FS for an outrageous price. When I laughed and counter offered, she said that's enough for topless HJ. Then she got bitchy and stopped massaging. I was shorted at least 15 minutes. I left no tip and she began flipping her wig. Trying to block my exit etc.

OlGary
07-21-18, 16:41
I was offered FS for an outrageous price. When I laughed and counter offered, she said that's enough for topless HJ. Then she got bitchy and stopped massaging. I was shorted at least 15 minutes. I left no tip and she began flipping her wig. Trying to block my exit etc.Where is it? So I know what to avoid.

OlGary
07-21-18, 17:36
In Arlington seems to be closed already. It didn't take them long to go out of business — they opened just a few weeks ago. I wonder what happened.

TheIceGuy
07-21-18, 17:48
Alright, tired of these typical HJ and leave places. Looking for a place that provides CBJ or BBBJ for not much more upsell. I also wouldn't mind DATY. I know Wake can provide the latter with the right girl, but so bad want the first. Any suggestions? Feel free to pm me if you don't want your spot blown up. Thanks guys.

SlowMo
07-21-18, 20:47
Apple has a nice smile and nice set of racks. Was wondering if anyone else had info on 1060 and / or Amanda that was there earlier this year?I agree that Apple has a nice smile and is tastefully augmented. But for a skinny girl with zero butt, she's also strangely soft and devoid of tone. I have no idea if she's still there, but I'm told that Ella is super cute and very enthusiastic. Would be worth your inquiring.

SM.

SlowMo
07-21-18, 21:01
I found it! But man is that location exposed. If you can't find it look to the right of the place where they get your taxes done.A friend of mine went to get his taxes done but apparently picked the wrong door because the lady waiting for him on the 2nd floor was much better looking and more provocatively dressed than his CPA. Since she was inviting, he went with the flow. Estimated taxes, interminable forms, and sharp IRS communication had him stressed, so the prospect of a massage had him intrigued. The mid 30's+ attendant did not master the king's English or any kind of English for that matter, which made communication more difficult. Yadi, yada, yada, the woman was more game than my buddy. Lotsa untapped, uh, loop holes, it seems. I'm told the massage is meh, but the decor seems newly refurbished and the offices private with real doors for those privileged audits.

SM.

CamperVan10
07-22-18, 07:50
Report is correct. Very nice layout on 2nd floor with 2 hot 30 somethings on my visit. Rooms are private. But the location is in the exact center of h2 o square. No massage skills and FS is available- for a price. The one I drew wanted 1. 0 for BJ. Do you guys pay that? I expected 1. 0 is for FS. Settled for a nice Russian finish for 6. House was 6 but might be 7 now. Shorted 20 minuets so should do the half hour.

A friend of mine went to get his taxes done but apparently picked the wrong door because the lady waiting for him on the 2nd floor was much better looking and more provocatively dressed than his CPA. Since she was inviting, he went with the flow. Estimated taxes, interminable forms, and sharp IRS communication had him stressed, so the prospect of a massage had him intrigued. The mid 30's+ attendant did not master the king's English or any kind of English for that matter, which made communication more difficult. Yadi, yada, yada, the woman was more game than my buddy. Lotsa untapped, uh, loop holes, it seems. I'm told the massage is meh, but the decor seems newly refurbished and the offices private with real doors for those privileged audits.

SM.

OlGary
07-22-18, 08:57
No massage skills and FS is available- for a price. The one I drew wanted 1. 0 for BJ. Do you guys pay that? I expected 1. 0 is for FS. Settled for a nice Russian finish for 6. House was 6 but might be 7 now. Shorted 20 minuets so should do the half hour.Unfortunately, the days of 1. 0 for FS seem to be gone. Was unable to have it for that much for a long time. Yolo, it's not Medspa, this parlor does not have any name. It's good but don't bother with a msssage there, they are clueless.

Jayinmass
07-22-18, 11:34
Does anyone know where she went? Another girl there told me she was fired for stealing customers (me included). Tall, slender, very accommodating.

OlmanDriver
07-22-18, 12:04
Report is correct. Very nice layout on 2nd floor with 2 hot 30 somethings on my visit. Rooms are private. But the location is in the exact center of h2 o square. No massage skills and FS is available- for a price. The one I drew wanted 1. 0 for BJ. Do you guys pay that? I expected 1. 0 is for FS. Settled for a nice Russian finish for 6. House was 6 but might be 7 now. Shorted 20 minuets so should do the half hour.40 house - 80 BBBJ fully nude with DATY.

TCollins
07-22-18, 14:18
Also tried the new spot in Watertown Square. As reported the place is very nice and not the easiest place to find. Probably the nicest AMP I have visited. When I first arrived I thought no way is this a rub shack until I noticed the girls. There were three girls their. Two were okay looking and the third was very very hot. I asked for her but she said she was busy. I don't know how she was busy I was the only one in shop! If anyone knows her story please let me know. I ended up with one of the other girls. Did not catch her name. Her English was not good. She was pleasant with a customer friendly attitude and she did a good job on massage. Rooms are private and very clean and the walls go all the up to ceiling and they have real doors! As reported plenty on the menu. I will return!

Seemnow30
07-22-18, 15:43
Which one is the better choice and why? I work in Q town and thinking of dropping by one.59 I would have to say at least the girl is attractive, massage absolutely mediocre and then quick finish. No fan of Judy at 59 either.

SportMeister88
07-22-18, 16:32
Working on my spider sense, was wondering how folks go about verifying the safety of an AAMP? I can't believe you should just call and go. I was figuring to at least pay for a caller I'd check, maybe dig info on the address once I got it, etc. I don't think stalking the address well before the appt is a good idea (or a good use of time).

Say for example, this one in Framingham, I'm sure the pics are all fake, but still wonder if its real, etc.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2940137

I've searched on several terms from there, found an email address, but no other feedback. I'll be sure to post if I do contact.

OlGary
07-22-18, 16:58
Report is correct. Very nice layout on 2nd floor with 2 hot 30 somethings on my visit. Rooms are private. But the location is in the exact center of h2 o square. No massage skills and FS is available- for a price. The one I drew wanted 1. 0 for BJ. Do you guys pay that? I expected 1. 0 is for FS. Settled for a nice Russian finish for 6. House was 6 but might be 7 now. Shorted 20 minuets so should do the half hour.My apologies, I wasn't paying attention — it IS called Medspa. Sorry for the confusion.

Ambrose
07-22-18, 17:17
40 house - 80 BBBJ fully nude with DATY.Sometimes, providing the girl looks good and I get a good feeling about her. 40 plus 100 for FS is more reasonable and 40 plus 60 for BJ is OK.

Ambrose
07-22-18, 17:36
I can't copy the report but someone here should be able to. It's in Westsideguy89's report in Springfield Massage Section. "Bill Aims To Close Bodyworks Loophole In Massachusetts".

Smcddtc
07-22-18, 19:19
Also tried the new spot in Watertown Square. As reported the place is very nice and not the easiest place to find. Probably the nicest AMP I have visited. When I first arrived I thought no way is this a rub shack until I noticed the girls. There were three girls their. Two were okay looking and the third was very very hot. I asked for her but she said she was busy. I don't know how she was busy I was the only one in shop! If anyone knows her story please let me know. I ended up with one of the other girls. Did not catch her name. Her English was not good. She was pleasant with a customer friendly attitude and she did a good job on massage. Rooms are private and very clean and the walls go all the up to ceiling and they have real doors! As reported plenty on the menu. I will return!Thanks for info. What was the dmg?

Top Floor
07-23-18, 08:29
Here they are.

https://www.wwlp.com/world/bill-aims-to-close-bodyworks-loophole-in-massachusetts/1315674839

https://malegislature.gov/Bills/190/S2621

I can't copy the report but someone here should be able to. It's in Westsideguy89's report in Springfield Massage Section. "Bill Aims To Close Bodyworks Loophole In Massachusetts".

OlmanDriver
07-23-18, 10:06
Anyone currently getting their salad tossed at an AMP? A rim job. I had a granny at the place on Pleasant in Methuen who did it willingly and without prompting a number of times 2 summers ago but haven't found anyone to replace her.

Clone1
07-23-18, 10:44
First, first glad to see this site up.

Been going to my favorite lexington place off of rt 95 few times. I like to go over the weekends because of the location and privacy. I like hard massage and walking on back is a nice compliment if you like it. Don't try back walking or at least go slow if its first time.

Standard service and rates apply!

Dboy111
07-23-18, 11:05
What's going on guys. All I'm seeing is negative posts about how ugly and old the massage ladies are. I'm looking for an attractive massage lady with a nice rack. Are there any out there? Any positive experiences?

LylTime
07-23-18, 11:25
Visited yesterday afternoon. Drew Coco. Tall, skinny Chinese woman, guessing around 30. Took 30 min. For. 45, massage was medium but actually very nice. Little bit of tease and then asked to flip. So she has one hand on my unit and another on my chest. Upsell starts. Ask how much I tip, I hold up 4 fingers, she says 5, told her I only have 4. Anyway she finally agrees and gives a nice vocal ending. Decent cleanup.

The main drag beyond the upsell was she positioned herself such there was no access at all to be had, none. Which is a real drag.

Given this, I will not be repeating with her. Tipped. 4 and on my way. YMMV.

Safe and Happy Hunting. This hobby is about to get tougher soon, where the legislature is now trying to close the "bodywork" license loophole. Check yesterday's Herald. Nothing good can come from this.

RI CheeseHead
07-23-18, 11:48
What's going on guys. All I'm seeing is negative posts about how ugly and old the massage ladies are. I'm looking for an attractive massage lady with a nice rack. Are there any out there? Any positive experiences?They are a figment of your imagination. They don't exist.

SirRogue58
07-23-18, 12:32
Anyone currently getting their salad tossed at an AMP? A rim job. I had a granny at the place on Pleasant in Methuen who did it willingly and without prompting a number of times 2 summers ago but haven't found anyone to replace her.Not me, finger play only. No tongue.

SR.

TheIceGuy
07-23-18, 12:35
Not me, finger play only. No tongue.

SR.Included or extra?

HappyDave
07-23-18, 13:45
Anyone currently getting their salad tossed at an AMP? A rim job. I had a granny at the place on Pleasant in Methuen who did it willingly and without prompting a number of times 2 summers ago but haven't found anyone to replace her.I reviewed yoyo at pleasant on the RI board months ago, she did it with the condom on her toung. Did not even ask for it. Should have guessed she was you going there given how well she cleaned that area in the shower. She is either gone and back or just plain gone given the high turnover there.

CambridgeSci
07-23-18, 17:49
Visited this AMP on Cambridge street right by the Somerville line. Drew Lulu, average looks, early forties wearing yoga pants. She had pretty good English. She was very flriendly and proceeded to give me an extremely good therapeutic massage working out several back knots. Massage was very flirty with increasing attention paid to the boys as it went on. Before the flip she applied oil to further excite the entire region.

After the flip she gave me a very good handshake to my satisfaction. Only OTC allowed. As there were a few minutes left in the session she then finished with an extremely satisfying neck and head rub that almost put me to sleep.

Damage was AMP standard for a 1/2 hour. I would recommend for the great massage alone.Been twice since they opened for one hour. First was Lulu and had a good therapeutic massage with good finish, standard rate and tip. Second was Lulu again was shorted massage and same finish time 20 min so gave less than standard tip.

SixPacking
07-23-18, 18:13
.......and the third was very very hot. I asked for her but she said she was busy. I don't know how she was busy I was the only one in shop! If anyone knows her story please let me know. That was most likely Mila, petite, great smile, hot and as far as I know completely not available LOL.

Mercury1555
07-23-18, 19:19
I know this is the wrong area, but there has been little response in RI forum.

My question, does anyone know the line up at FE in Pawtucket? If so, please PM.

Thanks.