PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Oxy Moron
02-16-18, 09:25
Which of the many 'tham locations is this?90 B Linden. They post ads on CL therapeutic.

OM.

CamperVan10
02-16-18, 14:14
2 ladies at 235 Mimi and Candy. Never saw candy. Mimi is 50's not bad overweight which should mean big guns but average rack. Pluses and minuses. Not sure I'll return unless I get some intel to persuade. Great massage skills- first rate. The tease from behind started 15 minuets in and was exceptional. Quality slow finish. Really good. OTC top and bottom. But, haggling upsell. Wanted. 6 tip for h are. No chance and I didn't have it. Asked about mouth service and quoted 1. 00. No. Nude mouth 1. 5.

I put my hands away and enjoyed the finish. More massage and multiple interruptions from doorbell. Candy was there yet couldn't answer the door. Tried to end the massage at 50 minuets but asked for feet. This was a problem. So I dressed and left. 40 tip. This was a problem. Angry tension on the way out. Use your own judgment.

Any idea of the whereabouts of CiCi from walnut? 235. She is not there, back to Queens or has she resurfaced in the area? Thanks.

The 40+ gals at Relax Reduce do a decent job at rub and tug, but the location is tough with entry / exit. No real extras available beyond the hand. https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/d/relax-reduce-best-massage/6497452541.html.

OlGary
02-16-18, 14:27
Drove by tonight. Place dark. Wonder if they had a valentines day date, celebrating new years early or got shut down.It's open today.

Floatinglife
02-16-18, 20:25
90 B Linden. They post ads on CL therapeutic.

OM.Decided to give this place a try. Two women there, one young by AMP standards, maybe mid 30's, thick body with big rack, and and older thin lady maybe late 40's. I drew the younger. Went for hr for 60. Ok massage more sensual than therapeutic. Nice finish with top down and UTC access below. Left 60. Might repeat. Prefer young and slim. Hard to find these days.

QuantumWarp
02-17-18, 08:45
Another observation, some negative reviews are legit, but others are placed here strategically to cool off the situation and reduce the "damage" caused by the positive reviews. Busy foot traffic and exposure are very destructive for any "good thing", especially if you want to continue visiting it.

-BH.Well, my review isn't to reduce foot traffic. She is as described before. Old, wrinkly, and ugly AF. Thankfully, the dim lighting made it easy to get through. The problem for me is she really seems drugged out. Could hardly understand her over the phone, and it wasn't her accent or difficulty with English, she really seemed to be high on something on the phone and in person. She did a very weird massage with what appeared to be talcum powder, kissed my ass a few times, and then the flip. She kissed my junk and the balls, but was super stressed about the time. She kept telling me to relax, and put my hands OTC on her boobs, but hard to feel relaxed with her kind of yelling urgently "relax"! She didn't jump right into the BBBJ, I had to ask, but she obliged, and towards the end she was trying to finger my ass. She hadn't lubed up, so it was a bit more than I like. I prefer Mia's from 569, she rubs gently just from the outside, as opposed to trying to force her way in. The BBBJ wasn't that great, she kept stopping, tried to make her go deep, and I couldn't tell if she didn't like that or not. She then got super stressed and kept wanting me to finish (which confused me because she then spent 10 minutes with me after). She let me CIM, but didn't look like I got the NQNS experience, but what I did appreciate is she didn't dash off immediately. She did keep going until I was completely done and dry, so maybe I got the NQ, but not the NS. Afterwards, a very odd massage, where she held my junk with one hand and gently rubbed the rest of my body with the other.

Now, all in all, very weird, until the tip. It honestly didn't seem like she was expecting any. I tipped 0. 4, because that seemed fair, and she got super excited and giddy. Wanted to put my name in her book, thank god she doesn't check I'd, because after 5 sessions you get one free. I'm just not sure if I want to commit to 4 more of these oddities. I only went because my new ATF 569 Wendy is out for a month, and my second fav Mia is gone a week for the new year. Mamasan keeps trying to get me to see Linda, been reviewed her before, or "new girl, Annie, very young" I might check out Annie if Mia doesn't come back soon.

OlGary
02-17-18, 12:07
I drew the younger.You drew the wrong one. LOL!

Jim Mack
02-17-18, 14:24
Looking through Therapeutic in CL, I see a lot of massage ads for ladyboys. Is there a big demand for them around here?

Siftysifty
02-17-18, 20:07
Thought I would give 1205 a try as I was already in the area. Called ahead and made appointment.

Was greeted by a 40 something medium build woman No pretty but not ugly I opted for and hour and got naked.

Massaged me with towel on my back for about 20 min. As she gave me a not so great massaged I let my intentions be known.

At 35 min flip and light went off. She wanted 80 dollars to take her top off. I told her 40 she then said no. I said 60 and she would only let pull top down from top.

At this point I was kinda pissed and not feeling it After 15 min she put the nips in my mouth and I DIY to make it happen.

Too much negotiating ruined the mood. Will not repeat with Angela.

Le Freak
02-18-18, 01:17
Looking through Therapeutic in CL, I see a lot of massage ads for ladyboys. Is there a big demand for them around here?If by "around here" you mean on USASG, then no.

Choir Boy
02-18-18, 02:16
Looking through Therapeutic in CL, I see a lot of massage ads for ladyboys. Is there a big demand for them around here?I have never seen indications that there is a big demand for them anywhere.

Grogrin
02-18-18, 04:25
You gave the Hoe too much. Should've never said you'd give her 60. You should've stayed with 40 and say, "That's all I have. " She didn't want to do it, then so be it. You'd feel a whole better knowing you took a stand and got your HE HJ and be done with it and didn't have to repeat then you leaving feeling pissed because you got cheated out of your money.

This is what I've been saying all along. For a extra tip of 60, I better get a nice ass job where she's laying on the table on all four with the panties or letting me grab that ass and grind my cock through her legs with her pants down while I'm sitting on the table. You guys got to learn to really get more bang for the buck.

Some gullible most likely spoiled her and ruin it for you dropping a boat load on this granny for her to be demanding freaking 80 just to take her top down. Please, spare me that nonsense. You already said she ain't even good looking. Last time a provider ask me to tip her 60, I told her what am I getting for 60, you going to let me finger kitty, rub my cock on your ass. She laughed and said no and I said, sorry, we're sticking with the regular price then for the lousy Hand Job.

Take a stand next time and you'll feel better. Happy hunting.

Thought I would give 1205 a try as I was already in the area. Called ahead and made appointment.

Was greeted by a 40 something medium build woman No pretty but not ugly I opted for and hour and got naked.

Massaged me with towel on my back for about 20 min. As she gave me a not so great massaged I let my intentions be known.

At 35 min flip and light went off. She wanted 80 dollars to take her top off. I told her 40 she then said no. I said 60 and she would only let pull top down from top.

At this point I was kinda pissed and not feeling it After 15 min she put the nips in my mouth and I DIY to make it happen.

Accolon
02-18-18, 09:39
I've been travelling to NYC a lot for business and finding my dollar goes a lot further there, but that's slowed down and I decided to try a local spot this weekend. Stopped by Apple on Linden and saw Sara (if you're asking Which Apple or Which Linden just read like ten posts down, it's been a hot topic). 40/40 for 30 minute soft touch and standard finish. I don't have much to add except that it was exactly as described, and the comments that are implying that more than described is available don't jibe with my experience, at least not on a first visit. Definitely worth a repeat.

Jim Mack
02-18-18, 09:44
If by "around here" you mean on USASG, then no.I mean the Boston area.

Accolon
02-18-18, 09:50
I mean the Boston area.Most posts about ladyboys here get deleted- so what demand there is, isn't coming here to talk about it.

OlGary
02-18-18, 11:23
I've been travelling to NYC a lot for business and finding my dollar goes a lot further there, but that's slowed down and I decided to try a local spot this weekend. Stopped by Apple on Linden and saw Sara (if you're asking Which Apple or Which Linden just read like ten posts down, it's been a hot topic). 40/40 for 30 minute soft touch and standard finish. I don't have much to add except that it was exactly as described, and the comments that are implying that more than described is available don't jibe with my experience, at least not on a first visit. Definitely worth a repeat.
I've been travelling to NYC a lot for business and finding my dollar goes a lot further there, but that's slowed down and I decided to try a local spot this weekend. Stopped by Apple on Linden and saw Sara (if you're asking Which Apple or Which Linden just read like ten posts down, it's been a hot topic). 40/40 for 30 minute soft touch and standard finish. I don't have much to add except that it was exactly as described, and the comments that are implying that more than described is available don't jibe with my experience, at least not on a first visit. Definitely worth a repeat.Sarah is a proverbial "good thing" now, but nothing is sacred! Don't you love it when your handshake provider suddenly turns FS? To me, she is now just a younger version of Angela of the South St fame. Sarah also squats after the deed to push out the deposit, but, unlike Angela, she doesn't do stretching exercises afterwards! The word is out that Sarah is bb'ing pretty much all people she remembers from previous locations if they want it. As she was around forever, at multiple locations, she is bb'ing on a massive scale. Heard she occasionally F. S first time visitors as well. But apparently she is too busy with her old friends, so she filters out new guys. Buyer beware, this parlor doesn't have a shower, so you can figure out what it means for you if you visit later during the day!

Chuggo
02-18-18, 13:30
Agree completely, my experience was identical, including the odd post finish massage holding my package in one hand and rubbing the length of my leg with the other. Will not repeat, BBBJ was all teeth, and disjointed with constant stopping to kiss my legs and nuts. Kudos to those that enjoy her service, not for me though.

Well, my review isn't to reduce foot traffic. She is as described before. Old, wrinkly, and ugly AF. Thankfully, the dim lighting made it easy to get through. The problem for me is she really seems drugged out. Could hardly understand her over the phone, and it wasn't her accent or difficulty with English, she really seemed to be high on something on the phone and in person. She did a very weird massage with what appeared to be talcum powder, kissed my ass a few times, and then the flip. She kissed my junk and the balls, but was super stressed about the time. She kept telling me to relax, and put my hands OTC on her boobs, but hard to feel relaxed with her kind of yelling urgently "relax"! She didn't jump right into the BBBJ, I had to ask, but she obliged, and towards the end she was trying to finger my ass. She hadn't lubed up, so it was a bit more than I like. I prefer Mia's from 569, she rubs gently just from the outside, as opposed to trying to force her way in. The BBBJ wasn't that great, she kept stopping, tried to make her go deep, and I couldn't tell if she didn't like that or not. She then got super stressed and kept wanting me to finish (which confused me because she then spent 10 minutes with me after). She let me CIM, but didn't look like I got the NQNS experience, but what I did appreciate is she didn't dash off immediately. She did keep going until I was completely done and dry, so maybe I got the NQ, but not the NS. Afterwards, a very odd massage, where she held my junk with one hand and gently rubbed the rest of my body with the other.

Now, all in all, very weird, until the tip. It honestly didn't seem like she was expecting any. I tipped 0. 4, because that seemed fair, and she got super excited and giddy. Wanted to put my name in her book, thank god she doesn't check I'd, because after 5 sessions you get one free. I'm just not sure if I want to commit to 4 more of these oddities. I only went because my new ATF 569 Wendy is out for a month, and my second fav Mia is gone a week for the new year. Mamasan keeps trying to get me to see Linda, been reviewed her before, or "new girl, Annie, very young" I might check out Annie if Mia doesn't come back soon.

Accolon
02-18-18, 15:51
Sarah is a proverbial "good thing" now, but nothing is sacred! Don't you love it when your handshake provider suddenly turns FS? To me, she is now just a younger version of Angela of the South St fame. Sarah also squats after the deed to push out the deposit, but, unlike Angela, she doesn't do stretching exercises afterwards! The word is out that Sarah is bb'ing pretty much all people she remembers from previous locations if they want it. As she was around forever, at multiple locations, she is bb'ing on a massive scale. Heard she occasionally F. S first time visitors as well. But apparently she is too busy with her old friends, so she filters out new guys. Buyer beware, this parlor doesn't have a shower, so you can figure out what it means for you if you visit later during the day!Oh jesus, if I had known this I wouldn't have gone near her with a ten foot pole.

OlGary
02-18-18, 16:04
Oh jesus, if I had known this I wouldn't have gone near her with a ten foot pole.No worries, man — show her your commitment, and you will be getting it too!

By the way, it was a compliment when I compared her to Angela, who is my all- time favorite. Angela might be old and ugly now, but what can I do, love is love.

Jon Gris
02-19-18, 16:04
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/d/acuspaasian-massage/6500279149.html

I decided to try this place out the other day. Called later and got the last appointment of the evening. Arrived at the location its on the second floor and not exactly a discreet place.

There was only one girl working there named "Yo Yo" I paid for the hour which was 60. Yo Yo did a good job. I asked for soft and she just smiled said "okay honey" . She chatted me up a bit her English wasn't that great so some miscommunications She hit all the right spots and when I flipped she got me a pillow and went right to work. Yo Yo was very friendly and not distant like some of the places I have been to. Finished up with the usual HE release. I tipped 60 and was on my way after the hot towel clean up and the water bottle. Yo Yo was very friendly and she didn't try to haggle or upsell and was happy with the tip at the end of the session will repeat.

SixPacking
02-19-18, 16:23
Clear your inbox.

SixPacking
02-19-18, 19:29
so she filters out new guys. This part of the post is very accurate, seems most guys that are new to her are getting the HJ only treatment. Not trying to dissuade anyone from visiting but it is most certainly not a slam dunk at an expanded menu.

NeedAnAsian
02-19-18, 19:37
PM me, maybe I have found her still here in the boston area.

Dickpalmer
02-19-18, 20:10
In revere I have been to 7 Foster Street, Holistic and Julia's electric revolution. For years I have seen the multiple vague other adds for waxing, facials, massage, etc. Does anyone know if any of these places offer anything we are interested in?

Thanks,

DP.

Motoman36
02-19-18, 20:18
In revere I have been to 7 Foster Street, Holistic and Julia's electric revolution. For years I have seen the multiple vague other adds for waxing, facials, massage, etc. Does anyone know if any of these places offer anything we are interested in?

Thanks,

DP.Julia's is beyond horrible. Can't answer your Q but I've been to 333 Broadway and the one advertising as near Shirley Ave. , it's an AAMP. Both not worth bothering with.

MM.

Motoman36
02-19-18, 20:21
Anyone been to 157 LATELY? I saw Angela in Danvers shop couple weeks ago & she said Lola & a younger provider were working in Malden shop. Been a while for me there. Any comments anyone?

MM.

PadMe5
02-20-18, 00:51
Masseuse: Sara.

AMP Looks: 6/10.

Real World: 4/10.

Time paid: 30 min.

Time given: 40 min.

Cost: . 4.

Tip: standard.

Facility: Kind of sketchy, but clean seeming and warm.

Repeat: No.

Notes:

With all the hype, I stopped by on an evening hoping to see a beautiful, older masseuse in a nice uniform. I did not find Sara to be very attractive. What people say about the uniform is true, and she has great legs for her age, but I will not be repeating. I don't doubt the reports about extras here after multiple visits, but that's not my thing. Parking down the street is super easy and it is discrete at night, but sketchier seeming at night too. She dims the lights to great effect and has a very warm personality, but she is older and her hair is receding a little.

OlGary
02-20-18, 01:57

Real World: 4/10.Wow, man, you are so demanding! I am curious how your AMP 8/10 or 9/10 look like and where you get them in Bostonian suburbs. Care to share a name or two?

Floatinglife
02-20-18, 10:14
Agree completely, my experience was identical, including the odd post finish massage holding my package in one hand and rubbing the length of my leg with the other. Will not repeat, BBBJ was all teeth, and disjointed with constant stopping to kiss my legs and nuts. Kudos to those that enjoy her service, not for me though.Which 569, Boylston or Cambridge St or? Is Mia at this place!

Float.

PadMe5
02-20-18, 11:45
Wow, man, you are so demanding! I am curious how your AMP 8/10 or 9/10 look like and where you get them in Bostonian suburbs. Care to share a name or two?No need to take it personal, we all have our preferences, and I'm always willing to share, that's the point of these forums! Angela at CB Waltham and Coco in Framingham were both much cuter than Sara at 90 B, but I don't know if either is still working. So is anyone at 1060 (all more real, less plastic-looking and makeup, but also less done up). Tulip in Brookline occasionally has a real looker (4 years ago they had an Angela that was my ATF for looks, only 9/10 I've ever met, but they rotate fast). Then there's always taking the drive to RI for clubs and spas when things are dry up here (clubs if you want a real looker for 15 min). Used to be a huge fan of Opulence down there before they shut down. I'm still on the lookout for my ideal masseuse and don't have a current "real world 8/10," but that's no reason to stop the hunt.

I'm not into "extra extras," so yes, I realize that I am demanding when it comes to looks and then massage skill as a distant second. Sara is very sensual (if you like her, you'd like Angie at Spa Tao who is similar in attractiveness- teeth aren't great) and does have a great body in a mini-skirt that feels really nice when she's crawling all over the table (all that was great). If you're looking for that extra thing, I agree that she'd be a good deal for some. With the dim lights and two beers, I could see her being a 7+ or more in looks. Her ponytail is long and cute as well, but she's got an older face (GILF?) with a receding hair line. Not my thing. I hope you understand. Since I'm not interested in the mileage she may provide, and since her massage skills were just OK to good, her looks weren't enough to bring me back. She was very nice.

If anyone can recommend true stunners who provide a limited massage, I'd be appreciative! It sounds like Miss Venice is the way to go, but I prefer fixed locations with a store front.

Jack A Dogov
02-20-18, 14:03
Stopped into Lotus in Danvers as a walk in. I asked if Suzy was still there but unfortunately she isn't. My masseuse was Gia. Pretty girl with a very friendly and fun personality. Very good English too. Good hard massage which bordered on painful at times but it was just what I needed. She mixed in a fair amount of teasing. Nice ST and she told me to flip when I wanted. She has an interesting technique on the finish and while it's nothing more than what is usually available here, it was done very well. Suzy may no longer be there but Gia is a nice replacement and I will repeat with her.

AmpExplorer
02-20-18, 14:06

Notes:

With all the hype, I stopped by on an evening hoping to see a beautiful, older masseuse in a nice uniform. I did not find Sara to be very attractive. What people say about the uniform is true, and she has great legs for her age, but I will not be repeating. I don't doubt the reports about extras here after multiple visits, but that's not my thing. Parking down the street is super easy and it is discrete at night, but sketchier seeming at night too. She dims the lights to great effect and has a very warm personality, but she is older and her hair is receding a little.The ambivalence of posting a good report. RTF leads to further exploration and corroboration. The intel seems solid. So many will take a visit to see for them self. The place and provider feel the influx of business maybe with short term increase in their cash business. Human nature takes over soon and give less for more $. Local business may or may not like the extra street traffic depending on the local area. More reports will be posting possibly saying the service is less due to either fear of provider or "dues / mult visits gets more access.

AmpExplorer
02-20-18, 14:09

Notes:

With all the hype, I stopped by on an evening hoping to see a beautiful, older masseuse in a nice uniform. I did not find Sara to be very attractive. What people say about the uniform is true, and she has great legs for her age, but I will not be repeating. I don't doubt the reports about extras here after multiple visits, but that's not my thing. Parking down the street is super easy and it is discrete at night, but sketchier seeming at night too. She dims the lights to great effect and has a very warm personality, but she is older and her hair is receding a little.The ambivalence of posting a good report. RTF leads to further exploration and corroboration. The intel seems solid. So many will take a visit to see for them self. The place and provider feel the influx of business maybe with short term increase in their cash business. Human nature takes over soon and give less for more $. Local business may or may not like the extra street traffic depending on the local area. More reports will be posting possibly saying the service is less due to either fear of provider or "dues / mult visits gets more access. Then buisness may drop off if the place "has jumped the shark". Then a few months later you read it is easier to get again.

Please delete first.

Report if posted twice.

TCollins
02-20-18, 14:42
Adams has very good talent right now. I would recommend Candy. I have not been to Waverly in a while any good recommendations there? Asking for a friend!

Fnm123
02-20-18, 14:47
You guys will laugh at me but I found myself in CT late night and the only place I knew was open was 40 Harrison so I figured might as well try it once. Got there right around closing time 11 pm. They took me but were in a rush. Drew a chubbier girl who had glasses and a mod haircut with bangs like Pulp Fiction or something. And no way UTC because she had undershirt tucked tight into shorts and she kept mentioning "No because boss. " Standard TS, below average quick massage, below average HE rushed and mechanical. 60+40 because they wouldn't let me buy just 30 minutes.

That place is a factory. Not going back even in a pinch.

I need to find a better CT location or take the plunge and try AAMPs downtown.

Griswold
02-20-18, 15:57
I visited Sunshine in Cambridge (2464 Mass Ave). It was OK. Nothing special, and I probably won't repeat (or at least go out of my way to get there again). Very vanilla, uninspired soft massage, albeit with lots of teasing from the start (after I answered "soft" to her question about whether I wanted hard or soft). She did whip out the girls for me to play with, but batted my hand away when I tried to go through the long skirt. She did not use any oil on the boys, until I asked for it. She played just outside the back door, but did not enter. After mission accomplished, it was about 10 more minutes of an uninspired rub. One really weird thing was that she held the boys in the cup of her hand, from beginning to end, but it really didn't add anything. She just held them. Her efforts would have been better if she had used two hands all over. After climax, she used alcohol to clean around my groin, and then left a tissue on Mr. Thomas. At the very end, she leaned over and kissed the little guy (which was covered with a tissue). Overall, weird and uninspired. Not a repeat.

OlGary
02-20-18, 16:05
No need to take it personal, we all have our preferences, and I'm always willing to share, that's the point of these forums! Angela at CB Waltham and Coco in Framingham were both much cuter than Sara at 90 B, but I don't know if either is still working. So is anyone at 1060 (all more real, less plastic-looking and makeup, but also less done up). Tulip in Brookline occasionally has a real looker (4 years ago they had an Angela that was my ATF for looks, only 9/10 I've ever met, but they rotate fast). Then there's always taking the drive to RI for clubs and spas when things are dry up here (clubs if you want a real looker for 15 min). Used to be a huge fan of Opulence down there before they shut down. I'm still on the lookout for my ideal masseuse and don't have a current "real world 8/10," but that's no reason to stop the hunt.

I'm not into "extra extras," so yes, I realize that I am demanding when it comes to looks and then massage skill as a distant second. Sara is very sensual (if you like her, you'd like Angie at Spa Tao who is similar in attractiveness- teeth aren't great) and does have a great body in a mini-skirt that feels really nice when she's crawling all over the table (all that was great). If you're looking for that extra thing, I agree that she'd be a good deal for some. With the dim lights and two beers, I could see her being a 7+ or more in looks. Her ponytail is long and cute as well, but she's got an older face (GILF?) with a receding hair line. Not my thing. I hope you understand. Since I'm not interested in the mileage she may provide, and since her massage skills were just OK to good, her looks weren't enough to bring me back. She was very nice.

If anyone can recommend true stunners who provide a limited massage, I'd be appreciative! It sounds like Miss Venice is the way to go, but I prefer fixed locations with a store front.C'Mon. Man, you misinterpreted the tone of my comments. I apologize if I sounded too aggressive, I didn't mean to be offensive.

SixPacking
02-20-18, 18:10
No need to take it personal, we all have our preferences, and I'm always willing to share, that's the point of these forums! Angela at CB Waltham and Coco in Framingham were both much cuter than Sara at 90 B, but I don't know if either is still working. So is anyone at 1060 (all more real, less plastic-looking and makeup, but also less done up). Tulip in Brookline occasionally has a real looker (4 years ago they had an Angela that was my ATF for looks, only 9/10 I've ever met, but they rotate fast). Then there's always taking the drive to RI for clubs and spas when things are dry up here (clubs if you want a real looker for 15 min). Used to be a huge fan of Opulence down there before they shut down. I'm still on the lookout for my ideal masseuse and don't have a current "real world 8/10," but that's no reason to stop the hunt.

If anyone can recommend true stunners who provide a limited massage, I'd be appreciative! It sounds like Miss Venice is the way to go, but I prefer fixed locations with a store front.Wish I could help you here. It seems exceptionally rare to find an 8+ in these places and someone like Angela at Cherry is basically unheard of. My problem with Angela was she was so hot that I just couldn't see her with her limited menu, it was frustrating for someone like me who always is on the hunt for FS. Based on your own desires (Pretty, HJ, no FS) I can see how she was perfect.

While it is rare to get both, really hot and FS, it would happen with some frequency at 195. Going thru my archives I recall Jennifer and Shirley, plus more, who were easy 8's and FS. Sadly those days are lost forever.

Jafo1968
02-20-18, 18:18
Anyone been to the new place on main st cambridge? Ad is on CL looks good, but didn't know if anyone has toftt?

Happy hunting.

SixPacking
02-20-18, 19:10
Angela, who is my all- time favorite. Angela might be old and ugly now, but what can I do, love is love.Haha, just saw this. Yeah the last two years have not been kind to Angela in any of the service or appearance categories. Back in 2015 she flipped a switch and was fuucking any guy that had a hundred dollar bill. That last room on the left, if you sent a CSI forensics team in they would immediately call in a Hazmat squad! LOL.

Can't tell you how many times I CIP her but that was when her body was firm and with the dark lights her face was ok. Oh, well once they hit 50 it seems its quick downhill slide.

NeedAnAsian
02-20-18, 23:24
Any idea of the whereabouts of CiCi from walnut? 235. She is not there, back to Queens or has she resurfaced in the area? Thanks.

The 40+ gals at Relax Reduce do a decent job at rub and tug, but the location is tough with entry / exit. No real extras available beyond the hand. https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/d/relax-reduce-best-massage/6497452541.html.I think I know her, and her whereabouts. PM me for details.

Thanks.

Lucky Luke
02-20-18, 23:42
I am out of town guy and went to Lotus which I found in Danvers area. (I did not find any backpage ad or any other ad) so I am not sure even I went to the right Lotus.

Anyway, I had girl named Sonnie who was little thick the way I like and gave the spectacular soft massage but did not allow me my hand anywhere which was bummer. Otherwise had a good finish and overall fun time. Hope to repeat.

Lucky Luke
02-20-18, 23:48
Thanks tocheezefist, I had chance to check out this place. Sahara (sounds something similar) was the only one girl was working that day (Chinese new year was the factor). Though I did not get to enjoy promised land, I had good massage and happy ending. Also, my hand was allowed to roam around where ever I wanted including FIV so it was fun time over all.

Natebost
02-21-18, 11:04
This hobby is much harder since they passed a law that says we can't turn our phones off.Yeah- I had to leave it on for work unfortunately. Didn't plan on it interfering as much as it did. My point was more that it seemed like there was more on the table but I had to blow out of there fast.

ActionJ1
02-21-18, 12:59
Adams has very good talent right now. I would recommend Candy. I have not been to Waverly in a while any good recommendations there? Asking for a friend!Question. Could you give slightly more details on Candy? Mainly age, build, and how much roaming she allowed?

Thanks!

(BTW, clear your inbox).

DippedDots
02-21-18, 16:32
Which 569, Boylston or Cambridge St or? Is Mia at this place!

Float.Boylston, yes, Mia works there.

Big Head
02-21-18, 17:13
Thanks tocheezefist, I had chance to check out this place. Sahara (sounds something similar) was the only one girl was working that day (Chinese new year was the factor). Though I did not get to enjoy promised land, I had good massage and happy ending. Also, my hand was allowed to roam around where ever I wanted including FIV so it was fun time over all.Is this the same Sarah that used to work at 900 ?

-BH.

Bozscaggs
02-21-18, 18:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JonHanson
02-21-18, 19:46
I visited Sunshine in Cambridge (2464 Mass Ave). It was OK. Nothing special, and I probably won't repeat (or at least go out of my way to get there again). Very vanilla, uninspired soft massage, albeit with lots of teasing from the start (after I answered "soft" to her question about whether I wanted hard or soft). She did whip out the girls for me to play with, but batted my hand away when I tried to go through the long skirt. She did not use any oil on the boys, until I asked for it. She played just outside the back door, but did not enter. After mission accomplished, it was about 10 more minutes of an uninspired rub. One really weird thing was that she held the boys in the cup of her hand, from beginning to end, but it really didn't add anything. She just held them. Her efforts would have been better if she had used two hands all over. After climax, she used alcohol to clean around my groin, and then left a tissue on Mr. Thomas. At the very end, she leaned over and kissed the little guy (which was covered with a tissue). Overall, weird and uninspired. Not a repeat.I drover over to Sunshine today for what I thought would be my first visit. I called shortly before I got there. The woman on the phone told me there were closed. She said to try back sometime next month and maybe they would be open again.

JonHanson
02-21-18, 20:09
1205:

Went to 1205 today and drew Connie. Session was fine, nothing special. She did spend a bit of time just complaining about god knows what, and that turned me off. She at least got nude and sat on my face for some DATY which I love, but nothing else was on the menu. Plenty of touching, but no penetration of any kind. Pretty sure I drew her the first time I went probably a year ago and had about the same experience. I don't like her face, but I do think she's got a nice body. I'll be back in a pinch, but probably not anytime soon.

Apple:

Also went to Apple a few days ago and drew Sarah. The experience for me was lackluster to say the least. She immediately wanted to know if I had heard about her from the computer.

Boobies looked nice but were man made. Ass was flat and flabby. I've seen much nicer asses on old grannies that I could bounce a quarter off of. She didn't want to take her top off, but did pop the girls out for a bit, but did not want to keep them exposed. Not huge, but decently shaped. I much prefer natural. They were ok to play with, I've had much worse man made boobs.

She gave free access down below as I pulled down her panties pretty early on and I was able to rub her pussy and ass. The thing for me, as I fingered her pussy, in my life I have never felt a pussy so tight. Like I could barely get my damn pinky in that thing (and this was with lube). She had no trouble taking my thumb up her ass however. For others that have seen her, have you experienced the same thing?

I was almost thinking that perhaps she is a post-op trans. She absolutely refused to let me look at her nether regions, even though she was fine with me doing FIV / FIA. Wouldn't let me get a glimpse of what was going down there at all. That coupled with when I finally did get my index finger buried deep up there I felt no cervix, had me questioning what was going on.

Either way, it was a fairly stand-offish session. I basically took care of myself and left not very satisfied. This seems counter to what others have experienced. Doubt I'll be back.

SlowMo
02-21-18, 20:17
In a recent dream, I too hit 1205 and got Angela. Sifty's description is accurate. My experience, however, was a little different, not necessarily in a good way. I actually enjoyed her massage. She started with a towel on, but not for long. As soon as she reached for the lotion, she took the towel off. For lotion, she used a white-ish mixture from a large jar (insert joke) that thankfully had no discernable odor. Also, she used it sparingly, a refreshing change from a few recent experiences. Angela used her elbows and forearms very effectively on my back. It did loosen up some knots. No tease preceded the flip though I too let my intentions known. The light was dimmed, she approached Mr. Big, grabbed him firmly, titled her head toward the ceiling with a bored looked that alternated with her eyes closed, and proceeded with a rather rough, monotonic HE. The look on her face was beyond discouraging. You could tell she'd rather be doing anything else. I did light OTC, but pulled back as she clearly wasn't into it. Only by the grace of God and days of backed up pressure did I manage to finish before body parts were permanently damaged. Will not be dreaming of her again.

Nibiru
02-21-18, 21:38
Stopped by RR in Franklin to check if Candy was back. Nope.

But. I found something even better May. Yes that's right.

If you spent time with Candy your mileage will improve with May.

Chatted up number two girl Mary or maybe Marry confused me for a bit on my way out.

That's worth the 40 to see as well.

Happy Hunting Boys.

OlGary
02-22-18, 09:04
Is this the same Sarah that used to work at 900 ?

-BH.Yes, that's her.

OlGary
02-22-18, 09:09
1205:

Went to 1205 today and drew Connie. Session was fine, nothing special. She did spend a bit of time just complaining about god knows what, and that turned me off. She at least got nude and sat on my face for some DATY which I love, but nothing else was on the menu. Plenty of touching, but no penetration of any kind. Pretty sure I drew her the first time I went probably a year ago and had about the same experience. I don't like her face, but I do think she's got a nice body. I'll be back in a pinch, but probably not anytime soon.

Apple:

Also went to Apple a few days ago and drew Sarah. The experience for me was lackluster to say the least. She immediately wanted to know if I had heard about her from the computer.

Boobies looked nice but were man made. Ass was flat and flabby. I've seen much nicer asses on old grannies that I could bounce a quarter off of. She didn't want to take her top off, but did pop the girls out for a bit, but did not want to keep them exposed. Not huge, but decently shaped. I much prefer natural. They were ok to play with, I've had much worse man made boobs.

She gave free access down below as I pulled down her panties pretty early on and I was able to rub her pussy and ass. The thing for me, as I fingered her pussy, in my life I have never felt a pussy so tight. Like I could barely get my damn pinky in that thing (and this was with lube). She had no trouble taking my thumb up her ass however. For others that have seen her, have you experienced the same thing?

I was almost thinking that perhaps she is a post-op trans. She absolutely refused to let me look at her nether regions, even though she was fine with me doing FIV / FIA. Wouldn't let me get a glimpse of what was going down there at all. That coupled with when I finally did get my index finger buried deep up there I felt no cervix, had me questioning what was going on.

Either way, it was a fairly stand-offish session. I basically took care of myself and left not very satisfied. This seems counter to what others have experienced. Doubt I'll be back.Connie at 1205 is FS if you are generous enough.

No, no, please, don't say that about the tight one at Linden!

PadMe5
02-22-18, 14:54
She absolutely refused to let me look at her nether regions, even though she was fine with me doing FIV / FIA. Wouldn't let me get a glimpse of what was going down there at all.The pessimist in me thinks that, if she's letting you touch but not look, the only reason is because something is messed up down there (more likely a visible STD like herp than transition surgery, but trust your gut). Either reason could potentially explain the suddenly expanded menu some are trying. It's usually "look, don't touch" not vice versa.

P.S. Never admit you're "from the computer".

TheBoobHound
02-22-18, 18:49
I dig the current incarnation of 220 Waverly. But it was good before the change in management, too. Back then it was a two girl shop. One was HJ only with an unremarkable appearance. The other was a girl named Angel or Angela. Great rack and high quality full service. She disappeared from 220 maybe 3 months before the change. Does anyone know where she ended up? I've only visited 220 about 3 times since then. Maybe she is back there again?

SlowMo
02-22-18, 18:50
At the end of my dream, as I walked out of 1205, I saw another therapist. I inquired about her name, which caused Angela to scowl even more, something I didn't think possible: Tammy, it was.

So in a subsequent night, I had a dream of Tammy. She's a cute and flirty late 40's+ Korean woman. Pretty face, petite body. Unlike Angela, she only displayed mediocre massage skills: light caresses unevenly distributed. She was fairly chatty, in a good way. Eventually the lights dimmed, the girls came out: nice bees. OTC only on the bottom. At first I thought there would be more, but then I realized it was more carefully constructed flirting and teasing. Overall, the technique was pretty good, but probably not sufficient for me to make 1205 frequent dream material. Typical damage.

In a recent dream, I too hit 1205 and got Angela. Sifty's description is accurate. My experience, however, was a little different, not necessarily in a good way. I actually enjoyed her massage. She started with a towel on, but not for long. As soon as she reached for the lotion, she took the towel off. For lotion, she used a white-ish mixture from a large jar (insert joke) that thankfully had no discernable odor. Also, she used it sparingly, a refreshing change from a few recent experiences. Angela used her elbows and forearms very effectively on my back. It did loosen up some knots. No tease preceded the flip though I too let my intentions known. The light was dimmed, she approached Mr. Big, grabbed him firmly, titled her head toward the ceiling with a bored looked that alternated with her eyes closed, and proceeded with a rather rough, monotonic HE. The look on her face was beyond discouraging. You could tell she'd rather be doing anything else. I did light OTC, but pulled back as she clearly wasn't into it. Only by the grace of God and days of backed up pressure did I manage to finish before body parts were permanently damaged. Will not be dreaming of her again.

SixPacking
02-23-18, 10:47
At the end of my dream, as I walked out of 1205, I saw another therapist. I inquired about her name, which caused Angela to scowl even more, something I didn't think possible: Tammy, it was.

So in a subsequent night, I had a dream of Tammy. She's a cute and flirty late 40's+ Korean woman. Pretty face, petite body. Unlike Angela, she only displayed mediocre massage skills: light caresses unevenly distributed. She was fairly chatty, in a good way. Eventually the lights dimmed, the girls came out: nice bees. OTC only on the bottom. At first I thought there would be more, but then I realized it was more carefully constructed flirting and teasing. Overall, the technique was pretty good, but probably not sufficient for me to make 1205 frequent dream material. Typical damage.She has been around for a couple years, best guess is she may be a displaced Prov Spa girl. Seen her many times, she is a sweetheart and I suggest you repeat. Bring your A game and a condom and you will be fine.

Bozscaggs
02-23-18, 18:37
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

Ftp4488
02-24-18, 18:06
I want to keep this vague but seniors PM me for specifics and we can share info.

Been going to a place that's basically a hidden gem. Haven't seen reviews on it here. It's a newer spot. CMT quality massage coupled with standard release located right near Boston. I have seen 2 people there. Both phenomenal. The first time I was shocked to even get an ending as the place seems legit. Great tease too. 80 for massage +60 for tip. They do allow up top roaming as well but I think she's also just comfortable with me as I've seen one multiple times. She told me she went to school for massage in China.

Feel free to PM. I'm looking for other places that give similar level service. A good, quality massage with ending.

Thanks.

OlGary
02-24-18, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Omfgboo
02-25-18, 14:05
Could someone PM me the WeChat I'd for the Asian FS apartment at Common Ave in Allston? I had to re-set my Wechat and lost their I'd.

Thanks in advance fellow Asian.

Wayback
02-25-18, 17:55
Stopped at Kismet recently, same service as always. Noticed there was a for sale sign out front. Was told the owner passed and the relative in charge put the building up for sale. Has been on the market for a couple of months. She had no idea where they might relocate if the place sold and lease was lost.

Alexis11
02-26-18, 17:13
I want to keep this vague but seniors PM me for specifics and we can share info.

Been going to a place that's basically a hidden gem. Haven't seen reviews on it here. It's a newer spot. CMT quality massage coupled with standard release located right near Boston. I have seen 2 people there. Both phenomenal. The first time I was shocked to even get an ending as the place seems legit. Great tease too. 80 for massage +60 for tip. They do allow up top roaming as well but I think she's also just comfortable with me as I've seen one multiple times. She told me she went to school for massage in China.

Feel free to PM. I'm looking for other places that give similar level service. A good, quality massage with ending.

Thanks.Hi Mate,

Can you DM me the location and other details of this massage place?

OlmanDriver
02-26-18, 18:03
Olympics are history but I saw maybe a new world record set for fastest getting dressed. Albion, Wake, I'm 10 minutes into a very sweet tasting DATY when a customer entered the foyer. I was with the mama who had her pants off and bra unhooked and was enjoying getting eaten but the younger girl, who speaks not a lick of English, has some difficulty communicating, there's a bit of commotion. The mama rolls out from under me and while tossing a towel over my crotch has her bra hooked, her pants on, and is smoothing out her top while opening the room door in less than 5 seconds. And the customer was a mook, just sniffing around with no intention of staying. (His loss with the younger girl) I've been there about 9-10 times -- 60-45 today, usually around the same, although the younger one asked for 60 to get naked last time and I didn't negotiate, which turned out to be a good idea not to.

SirPsychoSexy
02-27-18, 08:03
I'm curious. Do many of you do DATY or GFE at these AMPs? I seem to read about it allot in this forum. Now, don't get me wrong, I love to DATY but I just can't bring myself to do it to any of the women working at one.

I may have dropped a load or two onto a hairy kitty or a willing face and I've only seen a wet nap, warm towel, or a damp paper towel used to clean up the aftermath. I'm hoping that when I leave that there's some kind of cleaning ritual that takes place but I'm not sure it does. For that reason, I just can't bring myself up to do it.

SPS.

M Scores Easy
02-27-18, 12:18
I second that. I could not bring myself to do that with one of these AMP girls.

Unless an Asa Akira look a like was working, then I might consider after inspection.

I'm curious. Do many of you do DATY or GFE at these AMPs? I seem to read about it allot in this forum. Now, don't get me wrong, I love to DATY but I just can't bring myself to do it to any of the women working at one.

I may have dropped a load or two onto a hairy kitty or a willing face and I've only seen a wet nap, warm towel, or a damp paper towel used to clean up the aftermath. I'm hoping that when I leave that there's some kind of cleaning ritual that takes place but I'm not sure it does. For that reason, I just can't bring myself up to do it.

SPS.

Jaristas
02-27-18, 15:09
I second that. I could not bring myself to do that with one of these AMP girls.

Unless an Asa Akira look a like was working, then I might consider after inspection.Wierd, but it depends on the girl. If she is good looking and looks clean yeah.

I rarely daty, but that would mean no dfk either because she has been sucking dick too.

BinAround
02-27-18, 15:27
Olympics are history but I saw maybe a new world record set for fastest getting dressed. Albion, Wake, I'm 10 minutes into a very sweet tasting DATY when a customer entered the foyer. I was with the mama who had her pants off and bra unhooked and was enjoying getting eaten but the younger girl, who speaks not a lick of English, has some difficulty communicating, there's a bit of commotion. The mama rolls out from under me and while tossing a towel over my crotch has her bra hooked, her pants on, and is smoothing out her top while opening the room door in less than 5 seconds. And the customer was a mook, just sniffing around with no intention of staying. (His loss with the younger girl) I've been there about 9-10 times -- 60-45 today, usually around the same, although the younger one asked for 60 to get naked last time and I didn't negotiate, which turned out to be a good idea not to.Did you get the provider's name? How are her looks and body? Except for the interruption sounds like a fun time! I might shoot over there for a different kind of luncheon special. Reply or pm is fine, thanks.

OlmanDriver
02-27-18, 17:16
Did you get the provider's name? How are her looks and body? Except for the interruption sounds like a fun time! I might shoot over there for a different kind of luncheon special. Reply or pm is fine, thanks.I never can remember names. But, this was the mama (one of 4 that are in and out of this place) not young and not hot, but we have a little history, she's friendly to me, an old geezer happy to be with someone 30 years younger. There's usually one old and one young at this place.

As far as DATY goes, I've had my tongue in over 250 pussies at AMPs all over the country and have never had a health problem. Of course it's good to do a little visual inspection on the way down and if the sniff test fails, which is rare, then I bail. A few of the women that know what I like usually disappear into the ladies before the session and make sure they're clean and fresh, the Asian women don't like to lose face for any reason.

Member #5912
02-27-18, 20:57
I'm curious. Do many of you do DATY or GFE at these AMPs? Do some research on HPV. You can get throat cancer from it and you get it from DATY.

DanielD
02-28-18, 03:05
Visited ghs / Reveah. I was greeted by a cute girl that goes by Jerrica which ended up being my provider. I went for. 8 for the hr +. 6 for the he. There was no roaming or extras and the massage wasn't anything to remember, but she was a cutie though. I had a feeling she was kind of new but maybe I'll get more play next time if I ever revisit.

VilunyaChert
02-28-18, 09:51
Olympics are history but I saw maybe a new world record set for fastest getting dressed. Albion, Wake, I'm 10 minutes into a very sweet tasting DATY when a customer entered the foyer. I was with the mama who had her pants off and bra unhooked and was enjoying getting eaten but the younger girl, who speaks not a lick of English, has some difficulty communicating, there's a bit of commotion. The mama rolls out from under me and while tossing a towel over my crotch has her bra hooked, her pants on, and is smoothing out her top while opening the room door in less than 5 seconds. ...I was waiting for the mamasan to send the other one in for you to finish with!

Fnm123
02-28-18, 10:48
I am a man of habit. I set out today to try a new place to me, 850 wash in Weymouth based on a recent review. However my car somehow ended up at see and are water st quincy. My latest go to.

SOOOO glad I ended up there. Got Kiki. New to me. Very good looking and just a bubbly pleasure to be with.

Got the hour. Did some nice medium pressure. 5 minutes in gave me one brush stroke downstairs. Gave a twitch of approval. Immediately went into slow tease mode. Had me flip after 5 minutes of that. Oiled me up and went to work. She let me kiss her once on yhe cheek. We were both flirting and giggling. I asked for tits. She obliged. And then did something I've never been offered. Had me sit up so I could have fulll access while she straddled my left leg and continued to jerk me off. Absolutely excellent breasts. So firm. Gorgeous. , made me finish over my left hip onto the table.

Layed back down and finished a full hour. Simoly cannot wait to see her again.

Called me handsome repeatedly. Stroking my face. Loved her.

As always YMMV. I'm sure some guys hate hearing this, but us younger, good looking, well built guys I think many times get extra special treatment. These girls are only human after all.Tried C and R in Quincy. Called ahead for Kiki b / c she sounds awesome from earlier review but they pulled the switch on me and got stuck with Julie. Shady looking front door. No shower. I asked 3 times more for kiki but they wouldn't budge. I bet a regular called and got Kiki b / c I could hear a guy arrive after me and talking in next room. Julie actually pretty good. Really nice soft tease, soft fingertips thing that had my whole midsection tingling, and she was blowing air down there during tease. After flip went straight for what I want and was willing to go slow and change up different techniques. Fine with OTC and nice small soft ass in yoga pants for older woman. Finished only 20 minutes in. Should have insisted even slower. Since there was time left she did silly reflexology tapping or punching my leggs and shit for 5 minutes. Hated that. 40 for hh + 40 tip. She seemed fine with it but I wasnt going to tip more since they didn't give me Kiki. I'd like to go back for those tits but I can't trust they will let me see her.

M Scores Easy
02-28-18, 11:57
Drew Yuyu (yes another one). Very attractive from the waist up. Waist down, a bit frumpy.

Ok massage, nice personality. Might repeat.

The place appears to be very clean.

I also Drew Emma at the same place. Tall, ok in the looks. Her massage is real good. Big hands though. I thought she might be a tranny, but I found OTC that she was not packing, LOL.

Nice woman. 60+45 on both. Extras besides HE, I'm not sure.

BinAround
02-28-18, 15:21
I never can remember names. But, this was the mama (one of 4 that are in and out of this place) not young and not hot, but we have a little history, she's friendly to me, an old geezer happy to be with someone 30 years younger. There's usually one old and one young at this place.

As far as DATY goes, I've had my tongue in over 250 pussies at AMPs all over the country and have never had a health problem. Of course it's good to do a little visual inspection on the way down and if the sniff test fails, which is rare, then I bail. A few of the women that know what I like usually disappear into the ladies before the session and make sure they're clean and fresh, the Asian women don't like to lose face for any reason.Haha, as a fully functioning 64 year old I'm hearing you my friend! I don't really crave younger women but am looking for more of a real connection, older is ok if that connection is there. Giving some pleasure to a provider that connects with me really gets me hot and makes my release even better. If only this was easier to find without spending a fortune I'd be happy! Thanks for the info Olman.

NewOld
02-28-18, 19:22
Tried C and R in Quincy. Called ahead for Kiki b / c she sounds awesome from earlier review but they pulled the switch on me and got stuck with Julie. Shady looking front door. No shower. I asked 3 times more for kiki but they wouldn't budge. I bet a regular called and got Kiki b / c I could hear a guy arrive after me and talking in next room. Julie actually pretty good. Really nice soft tease, soft fingertips thing that had my whole midsection tingling, and she was blowing air down there during tease. After flip went straight for what I want and was willing to go slow and change up different techniques. Fine with OTC and nice small soft ass in yoga pants for older woman. Finished only 20 minutes in. Should have insisted even slower. Since there was time left she did silly reflexology tapping or punching my leggs and shit for 5 minutes. Hated that. 40 for hh + 40 tip. She seemed fine with it but I wasnt going to tip more since they didn't give me Kiki. I'd like to go back for those tits but I can't trust they will let me see her.I saw her there only that one time. May have been a quick stay.

OlGary
02-28-18, 19:55
Wanted to see my favorite provider at Linden. So I called the parlor but was told that Sarah is sick and will be out for several weeks. I wonder what kind of sickness she has and whether she, in fact, will be back.

TheIceGuy
02-28-18, 20:58
I never can remember names. But, this was the mama (one of 4 that are in and out of this place) not young and not hot, but we have a little history, she's friendly to me, an old geezer happy to be with someone 30 years younger. There's usually one old and one young at this place.

As far as DATY goes, I've had my tongue in over 250 pussies at AMPs all over the country and have never had a health problem. Of course it's good to do a little visual inspection on the way down and if the sniff test fails, which is rare, then I bail. A few of the women that know what I like usually disappear into the ladies before the session and make sure they're clean and fresh, the Asian women don't like to lose face for any reason.How do you get to DATY at these places? Any guides? I'm a pro at getting a HJ (which is pretty easy obviously LOL) but I've never had a FIV or DATY. Do you need to be a regular?

SixPacking
02-28-18, 21:34
an old geezer happy to be with someone 30 years younger. TShiit, that would put you around 80! LOL.

Seriously, if you are even close to that and still on the hunt good for you man.

Clone1
02-28-18, 23:42
This happened back in Oct last year.

Went to Lexington AMP located behind an office building just off 95. Opted for an hour. About 30 minutes pass by, nice massage. The other girl (not the one massaging me) yells something that I don't understand but I can sense panic. The girl who was massaging me runs out in panic saying something that I don't understand.

My gut syncs to floor. Only thing I could think was a LEO raid. I jump out of the table and land on about an inch of water. Still can't think straight. Put my pants on and see my shoes are under water. I open the door more water rushes in. Came out of the room and the girl who was massaging says go go and point me to the door. I see that there's at least few inches of water inside. I walk to the door to open the main door and about a foot of water rushes in. Now I have water almost to my knees.

It was raining hard and the water rushed in from the main door. While I breathe relaxed and I am like. What the.

Some of you know which one I am talking about. They closed the place down after this for fixing up the place. Interesting experience.

YoloGent
03-01-18, 02:02
Sarah is in NY on vacation. She has a boyfriend who has a yellow sports car and she is all female, and as far as the flooding at Lavender in Lex, I shared this with you all back when it happened. I am connected to this AMP as some know. It is much nicer know after renovations.

Member #5637
03-01-18, 03:10
Closed for repairs from water damage on wed July 12 and still not reopened. Just call every few days and Mama will advise when reopening.Water problem was early July. No probs since then. This monger's recollection of Oct is wrong.

OlGary
03-01-18, 08:57
Sarah is in NY on vacation. She has a boyfriend who has a yellow sports car and she is all female, and as far as the flooding at Lavender in Lex, I shared this with you all back when it happened. I am connected to this AMP as some know. It is much nicer know after renovations.May I ask, what is your connection to her? You seem to know personal details about her life. Are you her "manager" or something?

TCollins
03-01-18, 15:07
Has anyone else noticed the lack of extras at the Thai (female) places over the last 6 months. They all still offer HJ, and there expectations has also gone up price. Most expect / or demand $80. Just a few years ago after a few visits there was much more the menu. Not anymore. So lucky we still have the Chinese ladies!

Swindle
03-01-18, 16:39
http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-in-here-hot-asian-girl-nuru-massage-relaxation-youngest/53206722 Stopped by for a visit and wished that I had not. Zero massage and zero nuru anything. She was good looking and all but I could tell that there was no enjoyment of any kind for her and very little for me. Waste of time and money.

OlmanDriver
03-01-18, 16:46
Shiit, that would put you around 80! LOL.

Seriously, if you are even close to that and still on the hunt good for you man.Not quite 80, but I think I was with my first ***** in 1961 or maybe early 1962 - the girls all tell me they don't believe me when they ask how old I am, but I certainly feel even older.

ChosenWunn
03-01-18, 18:07
Does anyone know if the AMP with the midget is still in business? His an experience I would like to have.

OlGary
03-02-18, 00:06
Does anyone know if the AMP with the midget is still in business? His an experience I would like to have.That would be 139 in Waltham.

Clone1
03-02-18, 00:08
But the experience is something that I cannot forget.

Water problem was early July. No probs since then. This monger's recollection of Oct is wrong.

TheBoobHound
03-02-18, 02:50
May I ask, what is your connection to her? You seem to know personal details about her life. Are you her "manager" or something?Remember that BuffetFan and YoloGent are (by his own admission) the same person. Pretty weird for him to reply to the same topic back to back like that.

Regarding his knowledge of Sarah and her personal life, remember that he also used to post under the name PurpleMoon. During that time PurpleMoon was involved in a huge forum drama after he wrote about how he repeatedly staked out a MP, watched customers come and go, and got involved in some kind of confrontation between a customer and a massage girl following his stakeouts. These antics resulted in the PurpleMoon handle being banned from the site. A while late, he posted about staking out a different place under his BuffetFan handle.

So I'll wager he's up to his old stalker fun and games again and that's how he knows about the yellow sports car.

OlGary
03-02-18, 09:28
Remember that BuffetFan and YoloGent are (by his own admission) the same person. Pretty weird for him to reply to the same topic back to back like that.

Regarding his knowledge of Sarah and her personal life, remember that he also used to post under the name PurpleMoon. During that time PurpleMoon was involved in a huge forum drama after he wrote about how he repeatedly staked out a MP, watched customers come and go, and got involved in some kind of confrontation between a customer and a massage girl following his stakeouts. These antics resulted in the PurpleMoon handle being banned from the site. A while late, he posted about staking out a different place under his BuffetFan handle.

So I'll wager he's up to his old stalker fun and games again and that's how he knows about the yellow sports car.It all makes sense now. Thank you for explaining everything so clearly.

TheIceGuy
03-02-18, 11:36
That would be 139 in Waltham.Oh shit, she do FS?

OlGary
03-02-18, 11:58
Oh shit, she do FS?Yes, if she likes you. LOL!

MassageMama
03-02-18, 12:56
So which is the best AMP in Norwood for soft rub? Or is there another one I'm not familiar with? Thanks!

CharlieChalupa
03-02-18, 13:01
First time poster here. I've recently come on and lurked for a few weeks. Actually I found this forum when I was searching for brothels that were opened in Sint Marteen a month and a half ago. The information provided was very useful and let's just say Sint Maarten made me a little spoiled. I'm looking for an AMP in the greater Boston area that has pretty girls in skimpy clothing that give good / great massages at reasonable prices. I've never paid over $ for a HE massage and I don't plan on it either unless the girl is super cute. I'm also not totally interested in FS unless the girl is right and reasonably priced. I'm also willing to share info if that's what it takes.

AmpExplorer
03-02-18, 13:54
So which is the best AMP in Norwood for soft rub? Or is there another one I'm not familiar with? Thanks!Accuspa. The one at the Rojo gas station / car wash. Has a stand up shower (self serve).

You might get a decent body rub / massage. Went several years ago when place initially opened. Was a nice older lady, over 60 at least, with HE. Previous RTF reports sporadically comment on "granny style HE". Don't recall RTF with younger sexier ladies.

Westwood HG spa by Dunkin Donuts. Nice lady, not as old, just a decent massage. Haven't been back in ages. Have not seen much intel on anything offered there.

Sun Spa? Don't know yet. This is the place that is by Norwood Hospital. ?

Northern Lights this place has been reported in past. I saw this lady several years ago when she was on Washington st Newton by mass pike.

I missed out on the "spa place" by Outback several years ago. It is now a doctors office. I may have read here the place got raided several years back.

Norwood, either drive to Waltham or Quincy just a short ways. Or head to Pawtucket. Unless you are stuck in the area.

Bozscaggs
03-03-18, 09:24
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

Fuhgetaboudit
03-03-18, 15:36
CC, Wondering, did you actually went to St Martin and Bada Bing, or did you just do a search for general purposes. Only legal on half this island, the other half is French.

First time poster here. I've recently come on and lurked for a few weeks. Actually I found this forum when I was searching for brothels that were opened in Sint Marteen a month and a half ago. The information provided was very useful and let's just say Sint Maarten made me a little spoiled. I'm looking for an AMP in the greater Boston area that has pretty girls in skimpy clothing that give good / great massages at reasonable prices. I've never paid over $ for a HE massage and I don't plan on it either unless the girl is super cute. I'm also not totally interested in FS unless the girl is right and reasonably priced. I'm also willing to share info if that's what it takes.

CharlieChalupa
03-03-18, 17:19
CC, Wondering, did you actually went to St Martin and Bada Bing, or did you just do a search for general purposes. Only legal on half this island, the other half is French.Yeah, was in Sint Maarten for 10 days and was staying about a 5 minute walk from Bada Bing. Because of the huge hurricane that hit the Bada Bing was almost completely destroyed. The BB was the place I would normally go to late night leaving the bars / casino but I didn't have that option. I ended up finding some places in the sucker garden area of Phillipsburg that were pretty good. If I didn't have a rental car it would've been impossible. I ended up going to El Capitans, Border Bar and Defiance. These places kind of spoiled me because the rates at Bada Bing are twice as much as the others.

Psalyer
03-05-18, 14:18
Going to be down in Plymouth and looking for feedback from Blue Asian. Search yields limited results.

RoughThat
03-05-18, 19:34
Hello mongers, an adequate lurker here but this is my first post. Senior members don't jump on my case for any misused terminology. I have been an avid hunter in the SW & AMP game for some years now. Have been through countless AMPs in the Boston area, specifically CT but have yet to experience Lucky Spa so decided to give it a try after seeing prior positive reviews claiming young attractive providers. I arrived a little before 10 PM after having called earlier in the day ensuring that I'd be visiting and the lady on the phone (typical mid-40's sounding Asian woman) told me to just show up anyway. She already gave me the door code in the conversation so I head right up, fairly nice location. Beacon street is busy but this place is hidden in plain sight.

I am greeted at the door by an older Asian spinner, she wasnt ugly but wasnt any kind of attractive that would warrant a double take. Your average Asian. She was about 5'3-5'5 with dark black hair that was shoulder-length, although she had it in ponytail. B sized tits, ass is nonexistant. I've been in the hobby for years and if I'm not pleased by what I see I usually leave right at that moment, don't like to let little head get the best of me. Rather than being rash tho I ask if any other girls were available, which she responded "2, but busy right now," (will address this later). So she leads me to a room that was fairly spacious compared to what I'm usually thrown in. She asked for the house donation in the room (. 45 HHR) which I gave and after she tells me that tips after the massage would be greatly appreciated. Wink wink. After receiving the donation she left the room briefly to grab more towels (normally, this would be a red flag but she seemed harmless). She told me to undress and lay face down on the massage table as she dims the lights and does some minor stretching. She didn't ask my preference on soft or hard so I wasnt expecting much of the massage. To my surprise she incorporated both, hitting some spots real deep that were tight and softly caressing other areas; all while not exaggerating oil use. The massage was committed and genuine, she seemed truly concerned to relieve stress and she makes you feel alleviation the way she can put pressure on certain areas. She also has decent small talk.

There was not much of a traditional tease besides a few "accidental" bumps to junior. Her teasing was more subtle; reaching over me as her tits glided across my body and her pussy being centimeters from my face as she purposefully extended over me. Several times she would also hop on the table in a straddling manner (which was odd because she weighed like a feather LOL). After about 20 minutes of the nice thorough massage comes the flip. As stated, she seemed committed to the massage almost as if it was her life mission to get the knots from my body. So she massages my torso and legs with more "bumps" hitting junior. After about 10 minutes she began rubbing little guy asking "You need anything else?" I usually don't hit AMPs just for HE so requested a CBJ to which she declined and with a smile said she does not do (could be on the menu along with other things but I wasnt in the mood to push that night and def was not interested in FS with her). So settled with standard HE.

Any doubt that I had she quickly diminished as HE took place. She was extremely sensual and enthusiastic, really knew how to milk it. Moaned as she was doing so, would blow air on little guy as she stroked, going back and forth from looking at me to my johnson. UTC roaming up top, OTC on bottom (did feel her wet tho as she had thin yoga pants on). Eventually just told her to take her tits out and finish as she kept saying my hands were freezing, which they were. Idk why but they always are when I'm on the table, maybe its the positioning. She told me to spank her as she stroked and not before long I shot in the air. Cleanup was very professional and well done, did not rush nor inquire about the tip either (always a bonus). Once dressed, gave her the. 4 tip and proceeded out. Saw another provider on my way out lounging on a couch who I am happy I did not draw, as she looked much older and more out of shape. Willing to bet that was mamasan, hopefully the others don't resemble that. Total damage was. 85, may repeat if someone can confirm there are actually younger providers there, otherwise there may be better options.

As said before I've been an adeqaute lurker but this is my first post. Wanted to contribute something rather than asking as I see that is not appreciated. I've been in this and SW hobby for years before I came across this site and the many others. Had NO idea there were forums and such for shit like this, boy are we some sick fucks LOL. May be my fault as I am younger than most of you proly are. Just thinking of all the times I TOFTT for myself smh. If anyone needs further details PM me. Also am willing to trade AMPs that offer CBJ that I've frequented through the years if any members have other hidden gems.

Happy Hunting. - RT.

Johnson686
03-06-18, 10:38

SPS.Never. I'm not knocking the guys that do, but the thought that another guy's tongue might have been there 10 minutes earlier (or who knows what else) is enough to keep me away.

Bozscaggs
03-06-18, 10:44
Is it really big and black? I like really big and black dicks.

MassageMama
03-06-18, 15:11
So I did all my research on Anjun (thank you fellow SM's). Ready to try it out and. It closes. Does anyone know if it is a health dept order or something more permanent? I was looking forward to Angela there so if anyone knows her whereabouts or any other credible info let us know thanks! Happier hunting.

MassageMama
03-06-18, 15:34
Just a bad streak I guess. Went to chaba in their new digs a couple of days ago. Got a mediocre rub and a poor Soft touch. The attitude was I hate doing this and I'm just putting up with you for the money. Now whether this is true or not is not the question. If they are going to engage in this business, they should try to please their customers not fill them with regret that they came (or hence failed to!

Jolem
03-06-18, 15:47
As said before I've been an adeqaute lurker but this is my first post.Welcome to the board! Great first post.

Mongrel84
03-07-18, 09:31
Went to AMP in methuen salem line, typical fee up front, no extra just the reg helping hand. Masseus was nice though, mid 40's but firm. Would recommend if you have no other option feel free to pm me for details. Trying to do more reviews of places I have visited in the north shore since I don't see much going on.

Bozscaggs
03-07-18, 23:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LongDongBigDon
03-08-18, 13:58
Haven't been here in a while but looking to see if Moon Spa has been tried yet?

ChipJohnson001
03-08-18, 15:29
I'm a long time monger, but first post on this board.

I have been a big fan of Lavender in Quincy. Don't get there much, but always has been great when I do, but recently I had two bad ones. Once it was closed, once I got an older woman who gave an ok massage, so / so HE, and asked for a lot of money. Thought I would give it one more shot, and glad I did. Went a week or so ago and as the same older lady was dragging me into a room I asked the younger woman on the couch if she would join for 4 hands. When she stood up, I was blown away. 20's, great rack, skinny, insanely cute face. She was an AMP 10, easily. Two hands was pretty good, but on flip the older lady again turned up heat on the money. I basically told her she could do whatever she wanted, but that I would pay the young one way too much (8) to go topless. Worth it. I don't know when I will get back, or how far she will go (and at what price) but good lord. Get it while its hot. Her name is Nico, or Nicole, hard to be sure what she said.

Mmaddmann
03-08-18, 16:16
Newish spinner Lei Lei, 30's, pleasing look and eager to please. Small A cups but otherwise great petite body. Paid for 1/2. She got cozy huggy right way. Locked door, top off, bottom down, to reveal sweet slender waist and maroon lacy undies. She pauses to SPRAY ALCOHOL on my hands. I thought this was a bad sign but it was really a green light to roam freely. A little eager to finish me but she responded well to my request to slow down. Afterwards, clean up and soft flirty massage. Only criticism is too much perfume. Will repeat. . 4+ . 6 she seemed very happy, as I was.

CH5950
03-08-18, 16:34
Haven't been here in a while but looking to see if Moon Spa has been tried yet?Been review a few times in the past couple months if you look back through this thread (or search for moon). Pretty standard AMP experience.

M Scores Easy
03-09-18, 09:43
Haven't seen any feedback on the 3 Bedford spots lately. I'm referring to Great Road, 165 Middlesex, and Shawsheen.

I used to enjoy Jessica at 165, but she hasn't been there lately. There's a girl with a big rack named Apple, at Shawsheen. She seems very nice but extras seem limited. Maybe that changes after repeated visits? Not sure.

I have not been to Great Road spot at all. I think I read one review it was a DIY.

If anyone has info on these places, I would love to hear via PM. Thanks.

WillieFudPucke
03-09-18, 10:50
This place is so close to home I can't believe it took me so long to go there. I could walk there in 10 minutes. The place is a dump. Mice everywhere. One even tried to bum a cigarette off me, but I don't smoke. Hang your clothes on the hook if you don't want "passengers" on the way out. It's been reviewed here before, but not very often. I'm not going to be specific because I don't want it to be overrun with shit heads. Her name was "Niko" (NEE ko') in her 30's I think. Hard to tell with asian women. Smallish tits (b's) and I'm OK with that. Slim / fit body type and that is a 9 for me.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage: 9/10 firm where needed, gentle where wanted.

Attitude: 8/10 friendly, giggles, receptive, broken english though.

Roaming: UTC all over but no FIV.

Ending: CBJ in six nine. Great view. I didn't last long. She was so fit. FS offered.

Damage: . 6 plus. 8 and I don't care if that is over paying. Great massage and best ending I've had in a long while.

It looks like I'm finally considered a "senior member". Fellow SM can PM for more info. I'm looking for QV CBJ (or better) in Q for less than $. I'm a "minuteman" when it's pretty and / or skilled. No trans / twinks.

ChipJohnson001
03-09-18, 12:34
Haven't been here in a while but looking to see if Moon Spa has been tried yet?One hot young woman, but very mechanical. One older woman I have not tried. I would not go out of my way to go back, but if I happened to be in the area with time to kill, not a total waste of time.

ChipJohnson001
03-09-18, 12:43
Went to Eva in CT again yesterday, and as always a great experience. Plenty of great talent there, but what is offered by each lady varies considerably. I won't post publicly, but happy to share full details over PM for the 4 I know fairly well (kiwi, Lynn, Yoyo and Herron), particularly if others can share info on the ones I don't know, or other gems in the neighborhood.

Bozscaggs
03-09-18, 13:30
Haven't seen any feedback on the 3 Bedford spots lately. I'm referring to Great Road, 165 Middlesex, and Shawsheen.

I used to enjoy Jessica at 165, but she hasn't been there lately. There's a girl with a big rack named Apple, at Shawsheen. She seems very nice but extras seem limited. Maybe that changes after repeated visits? Not sure.

I have not been to Great Road spot at all. I think I read one review it was a DIY.

If anyone has info on these places, I would love to hear via PM. Thanks.How many guys are you blowing by proxy by sticking your nasty tongue where dicks go!

M Scores Easy
03-10-18, 15:17
How many guys are you blowing by proxy by sticking your nasty tongue where dicks go!You obviously have me confused with someone else. Read my posts.

CyJim666
03-11-18, 03:33
Went by yesterday. Angel did not reply to text and phone went straight to VM.

The lights were on inside, but no answer to bell or knock on back door. I was about to leave when the back door opened and a guy left.

So, I waited and knocked on the door and was surprised at someone new there. I asked for Angel and was told she was on vacation, which is odd since the last time she went on vacation the place was closed.

I went ahead with the session with Judy or Julie was probably a 6-7 in looks and 8 on med-hard message. Got the job done.

I noticed that some work has been done to the place, since the last time I went a few months ago.

Shelves in the bathroom, more chairs, rugs, electric heater on the floor and shelf, but er Dyson was not there in Angels room.

Also, was given another phone number to call.

Does anyone know, if she did go on vacation or did sell sell the business?

Thanks!

ScoobyDoo22
03-11-18, 13:37
Nini's Braintree your welcome.

Top Floor
03-12-18, 00:44
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

The lights were on inside, but no answer to bell or knock on back door. I was about to leave when the back door opened and a guy left.

So, I waited and knocked on the door and was surprised at someone new there. I asked for Angel and was told she was on vacation, which is odd since the last time she went on vacation the place was closed.

I went ahead with the session with Judy or Julie was probably a 6-7 in looks and 8 on med-hard message. Got the job done.

I noticed that some work has been done to the place, since the last time I went a few months ago.

Shelves in the bathroom, more chairs, rugs, electric heater on the floor and shelf, but er Dyson was not there in Angels room.

Thanks!

ChipJohnson001
03-12-18, 10:27
I swear I saw some feedback here, but search as I might I can't find it. Anyone have a quick summary. Real pics? Session quality? Etc.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/riley-petite-blonde-quincy-near-downtown/56479062

Plokker
03-12-18, 11:05
She's been talking about retirement for years. Best of luck to her if she finally pulled the plug and sold the business.

Thanks!

VilunyaChert
03-12-18, 11:20
Nini's Braintree your welcome.As of when? I was there a year or so back; HJ and prostate massage (with a glove; I declined) were all that was available then. Its pretty far out of my way so I never went back.

As of today are*bm*P.S. Lists BJ but not FS.

OlGary
03-12-18, 12:08
Nini's Braintree your welcome.Not for me though. It was HJ only. Perhaps, I am not handsome enough.

CamperVan10
03-12-18, 15:09
260 Adams has some nice talent currently. Had a decent massage and ending from a hottie in a tank top and short shorts. Not mint but hot, long black hair maybe 30 ish. Would like to repeat, don't know the name. But,

Got a report that the detectives are watching this location. 2 detectives watch you enter, park out front and wait for you to exit. Then with badges out order you to stand on the sidewalk and provide them with identification. They bully you with a load of questions about what you did, are you married, where you saw the ad, who you saw, and how much you paid, etc. You don't have to answer anything, but it was made very clear that with cooperation they will let you go in 5 minutes, failure to cooperate will cause you some problems. It was also made clear, with limited information given to them, that they are not after you, they want to know what the AMP is doing to close it down and that there are issues with licensing, and don't go back to that location again. So, cooperation can eliminate the hassle: backpage ad, nothing was offered, she was clothed the entire time and you had a towel on the entire time, only hands were used, you paid 70 and left 40 as gratuity. Then they say it was a hand release for 40, you neither confirm nor deny and you go.

Until, you get stopped again before you drive off with more questions about how many people inside, their gender and age, human trafficking concerns and anyone running the operation. You can say there is no sense of anything illegal being offered, all parties are 30 to 40 ish and two adult women only, nobody under age. A decent massage was given but all seems appropriate, and they thank you for your cooperation.

Be careful here! Not a pleasant experience.

Beepers
03-12-18, 16:42
Not for me though. It was HJ only. Perhaps, I am not handsome enough.Plus 1. Didn't get jack shit but HJ.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-12-18, 19:18
CV10, Appreciate the heads up to all of us. However, I don't think that I subscribe to the cooperation will let you go theory, more of a believer in the providing minimalist commentary theory. Cops lie as we all know, they can legally do that, if a monger's statement is found to be a lie, then the monger potentially has a big problem.

Although I do not subscribe to the above theory, I definitely subscribe to the fact that you pointed out, that it would not be a pleasant experience.

260 Adams has some nice talent currently. Had a decent massage and ending from a hottie in a tank top and short shorts. Not mint but hot, long black hair maybe 30 ish. Would like to repeat, don't know the name. But,

Got a report that the detectives are watching this location. 2 detectives watch you enter, park out front and wait for you to exit. Then with badges out order you to stand on the sidewalk and provide them with identification. They bully you with a load of questions about what you did, are you married, where you saw the ad, who you saw, and how much you paid, etc. You don't have to answer anything, but it was made very clear that with cooperation they will let you go in 5 minutes, failure to cooperate will cause you some problems. It was also made clear, with limited information given to them, that they are not after you, they want to know what the AMP is doing to close it down and that there are issues with licensing, and don't go back to that location again. So, cooperation can eliminate the hassle: backpage ad, nothing was offered, she was clothed the entire time and you had a towel on the entire time, only hands were used, you paid 70 and left 40 as gratuity. Then they say it was a hand release for 40, you neither confirm nor deny and you go.

Until, you get stopped again before you drive off with more questions about how many people inside, their gender and age, human trafficking concerns and anyone running the operation. You can say there is no sense of anything illegal being offered, all parties are 30 to 40 ish and two adult women only, nobody under age. A decent massage was given but all seems appropriate, and they thank you for your cooperation.

Be careful here! Not a pleasant experience.

Rito1
03-12-18, 19:39

I went ahead with the session with Judy or Julie was probably a 6-7 in looks and 8 on med-hard message. Got the job done.Usually Angel posts on CL with pictures of her lobby and massage rooms. Now there is an ad on BP with different pics and new longer hours. Also I am not 100% sure but I think the phone # is different.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-a-a-spa-617-669-2382-23a-beale-st-quincy-south-coast-boston/38834303

AAA Spa 617 -669-2382.

$40/30 minutes $60/60 minutes $90/90 minutes.

Business hours: Sun to Thurs 10 am-8:30 pm.

Fri 10 am-7 pm Saturday 11 am-5 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/nalfmoonyyastudio

Beale St Quincy Ma 02170,02170.

Bozscaggs
03-12-18, 20:33
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Motoman36
03-12-18, 21:44
New place same strip mall as other place above DunkinDonuts. 40's lady decent massage I like it hard it was med-hard. Pleasant but not sensual. The usual finish for the usual donation.

CamperVan10
03-13-18, 07:20
CV10, Appreciate the heads up to all of us. However, I don't think that I subscribe to the cooperation will let you go theory, more of a believer in the providing minimalist commentary theory. Cops lie as we all know, they can legally do that, if a monger's statement is found to be a lie, then the monger potentially has a big problem.

Although I do not subscribe to the above theory, I definitely subscribe to the fact that you pointed out, that it would not be a pleasant experience.Theory is wonderful until you are verbally accosted by 2 cops with guns and badges displayed issuing legal directives on a public street. You don't have to answer anything and most questions are none of their business but you want to get the hell out of there and be done with the unpleasant humiliation. Theory goes out the window and this forum is irrelevant at that time and place. Cooperate a little to get a lot- out of the very public situation. You can certainly pay a visit to 260 Adams and practice your theory up close and personal. Tell the detectives we say hello.

Mmaddmann
03-13-18, 15:14
Newish spinner Lei Lei, 30's, pleasing look and eager to please. Small A cups but otherwise great petite body. Paid for 1/2. She got cozy huggy right way. Locked door, top off, bottom down, to reveal sweet slender waist and maroon lacy undies. She pauses to SPRAY ALCOHOL on my hands. I thought this was a bad sign but it was really a green light to roam freely. A little eager to finish me but she responded well to my request to slow down. Afterwards, clean up and soft flirty massage. Only criticism is too much perfume. Will repeat. . 4+ . 6 she seemed very happy, as I was.I should add that her massage skills are not great unless you want light sensual massage and hugs. Which works for me but I know is not for everyone. I love her attitude, smiles, and roaming access including FIV which was very nice.

HowardSprague
03-13-18, 17:15
Theory is wonderful until you are verbally accosted by 2 cops with guns and badges displayed issuing legal directives on a public street. You don't have to answer anything and most questions are none of their business but you want to get the hell out of there and be done with the unpleasant humiliation. Theory goes out the window and this forum is irrelevant at that time and place. Cooperate a little to get a lot- out of the very public situation. You can certainly pay a visit to 260 Adams and practice your theory up close and personal. Tell the detectives we say hello.This scenario has been covered numerous times here over the years. There is no Stop and Identify statute in MA. Your first response should be, politely, "Am I being detained, officer?" The cop's answer should be "no. " Your next statement should be the question, "So I am free to leave?" The cop's answer should be "yes. " Wish the fine officer a nice day and walk away. If they tell you you are being detained, they have something on you. Inform them you are invoking your Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights to silence and to have counsel present during questioning. Say nothing more. Don't think you can outsmart them with coy misdirection or partial answers. Once you start answering questions, you're making a report to a police officer. Making a false report is a misdemeanor, so you'd better be telling the truth. They are trained at spotting lies and in the art of interrogation. Don't play their game.

CamperVan10
03-13-18, 18:19
This scenario has been covered numerous times here over the years. There is no Stop and Identify statute in MA. Your first response should be, politely, "Am I being detained, officer?" The cop's answer should be "no. " Your next statement should be the question, "So I am free to leave?" The cop's answer should be "yes. " Wish the fine officer a nice day and walk away. If they tell you you are being detained, they have something on you. Inform them you are invoking your Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights to silence and to have counsel present during questioning. Say nothing more. Don't think you can outsmart them with coy misdirection or partial answers. Once you start answering questions, you're making a report to a police officer. Making a false report is a misdemeanor, so you'd better be telling the truth. They are trained at spotting lies and in the art of interrogation. Don't play their game.I reiterate, "Theory goes out the window and this forum is irrelevant at that time and place. Cooperate a little to get a lot- out of the very public situation. ".

Jon Gris
03-13-18, 18:37
I have never been grabbed coming out of a massage place. I did get grabbed coming out of a hotel one time. What saved me was they obviously had not run my plate or saw me enter from my vehicle.

A few seconds into the conversation the officer who was playing the bad guy asked me for I'd. I was respectful and simply stated I didn't realize I needed to have I'd on me when walking. The other Officer started getting upset at my response. When I asked if I was free to go they said yes and I left. It sucks when it happens but advice from here is best. If they are going to arrest you are better off just being respectful remaining silent and get lawyer as soon as possible. If you give them any info and they can I'd you you might not get arrested but you can be sure you will probably be getting something in the mail at a later date. Sadly this game has risks.

Top Floor
03-13-18, 19:09
And don't be surprised if the cops show up at your house saying "I know you said nothing happened, but. " just to bust your balls because even though they might have stopped you as a pedestrian they know what car you drive.

This scenario has been covered numerous times here over the years. There is no Stop and Identify statute in MA. Your first response should be, politely, "Am I being detained, officer?" The cop's answer should be "no. " Your next statement should be the question, "So I am free to leave?" The cop's answer should be "yes. " Wish the fine officer a nice day and walk away. If they tell you you are being detained, they have something on you. Inform them you are invoking your Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights to silence and to have counsel present during questioning. Say nothing more. Don't think you can outsmart them with coy misdirection or partial answers. Once you start answering questions, you're making a report to a police officer. Making a false report is a misdemeanor, so you'd better be telling the truth. They are trained at spotting lies and in the art of interrogation. Don't play their game..

Katokay
03-13-18, 19:16
I reiterate, "Theory goes out the window and this forum is irrelevant at that time and place. Cooperate a little to get a lot- out of the very public situation. ".Cop says"We're not going to arrest you if you're honest with us and cooperate ". You tell cops a little, alot, doesn't really matter. Cop arrests you. While you're in back of cruiser you ask why you're being arrested, you were honest. Cop says sergeant overrode him. Sorry.

Skatar018
03-13-18, 19:38
To each their own, a person has to evaluate the situation as it comes up & take the course of action they deem best at the time. No one wants to be hassled or arrested, however when LE starts bullying & using gestapo tactics is when I do not & have not cooperated with them. It pisses them off when you don't answer questions or tell them what they want to hear, but fuck them, they had no right to stop you in the first place in the situation as you've stated.

HowardSprague is correct, if you say nothing to them they can not use it against you.

I reiterate, "Theory goes out the window and this forum is irrelevant at that time and place. Cooperate a little to get a lot- out of the very public situation. ".Kind of says hey, you can trust me I won't throw you under the bus to save myself. I don't know guy, even if I did sell them out I don't think I would've posted about it here, it just incriminates oneself, then again to you this forum is irrelevant under certain conditions.

ThatGuy23
03-13-18, 19:44
This scenario has been covered numerous times here over the years. There is no Stop and Identify statute in MA. Your first response should be, politely, "Am I being detained, officer?" The cop's answer should be "no. " Your next statement should be the question, "So I am free to leave?" The cop's answer should be "yes. " Wish the fine officer a nice day and walk away. If they tell you you are being detained, they have something on you. Inform them you are invoking your Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights to silence and to have counsel present during questioning. Say nothing more. Don't think you can outsmart them with coy misdirection or partial answers. Once you start answering questions, you're making a report to a police officer. Making a false report is a misdemeanor, so you'd better be telling the truth. They are trained at spotting lies and in the art of interrogation. Don't play their game.Wait, so, if a cop pulls you over, or stops you on the street or in a public (or private) building, you don't have to show a license?

BostonMan781
03-13-18, 20:55
Wait, so, if a cop pulls you over, or stops you on the street or in a public (or private) building, you don't have to show a license?If you are driving you almost always have to show an I'd if you broke a law or traffic law. Also you do need to show an I'd if you committed a crime or are being arrested.

Little Tony II
03-13-18, 22:11
There are hundreds of "DO NOT TALK TO POLICE" videos on you tube. They are well worth viewing. Here are two of them I picked at random.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_nP8pX4Fg

Have fun watching ;)

Tony :cool:

Wait, so, if a cop pulls you over, or stops you on the street or in a public (or private) building, you don't have to show a license?

Skatar018
03-13-18, 22:29
No true & steadfast answer to that question, depends on the situation and circumstance, the below kind of sums it up in general terms.

[url]https://www.malawforum.com/content/when-must-one-identify-themselves-police[/yrl]
Giving identification to police in MA
As a general starting point, if you are sitting on a bench, minding your own business, there is no obligation to answer questions or show identification to the police.

When driving a car, if you are pulled over by the police you are required to produce a license and registration. However, in Massachusetts, pedestrians, or those operating motor vehicles who have already produced the required documentation, are not required to answer questions posed by the police. In other words, you can assert your constitutional right to remain silent. Unlike other states, Massachusetts does not have a "stop and identify" law (a law that allows police to arrest a person, who they reasonably believe is involved in criminal activity, for refusing to identify themselves).
Of course, the police CAN arrest you if they have probable cause to believe you committed a felony or if they witness your commission of certain misdemeanors. Depending on the situation, and in order to avoid possible cases of mistaken identification, sometimes it's simply easier to identify yourself to the police and then ask if you are free to go. If the officer says you’re free to go, leave immediately. If you are not allowed to go, that is the time to assert your right to remain silent. Nobody ever talks their way out of arrest, they usually just dig a deeper hole. With that in mind, instead of trying to talk your way out of a crime, it is usually better to contact a Massachusetts criminal defense attorney ASAP after your arrest.

Wait, so, if a cop pulls you over, or stops you on the street or in a public (or private) building, you don't have to show a license?

OlGary
03-14-18, 09:05
Can anybody, please, confirm this 260 thing? Thanks.

CamperVan10
03-14-18, 09:58
If you are driving you almost always have to show an I'd if you broke a law or traffic law. Also you do need to show an I'd if you committed a crime or are being arrested.If you are nabbed while getting into your car you must which was reported.

CamperVan10
03-14-18, 10:02
To each their own, a person has to evaluate the situation as it comes up & take the course of action they deem best at the time. No one wants to be hassled or arrested, however when LE starts bullying & using gestapo tactics is when I do not & have not cooperated with them. It pisses them off when you don't answer questions or tell them what they want to hear, but fuck them, they had no right to stop you in the first place in the situation as you've stated.

HowardSprague is correct, if you say nothing to them they can not use it against you.

Kind of says hey, you can trust me I won't throw you under the bus to save myself. I don't know guy, even if I did sell them out I don't think I would've posted about it here, it just incriminates oneself, then again to you this forum is irrelevant under certain conditions.Would've been a better idea to say nothing of the set up so the others who PMd me thanking me for the heads up to save them from the same, or similar, public indignity I'm sure. Walk a mile in those shoes.

Strike2
03-14-18, 10:54
Paid a visit the other day. There is no longer anything closer to me. Drew Elisa, a 40 something unattractive woman. Above average massage and uninspired ST. Has curtains instead of doors on the rooms. I'll repeat in a pinch. Beggars can't be choosers where I live. 50/40. I learned there is a back door that is more discreet.

Going to be down in Plymouth and looking for feedback from Blue Asian. Search yields limited results.

QuantumWarp
03-14-18, 13:09
I'm mostly only posting to see how many of you got a very odd phone call yesterday. The woman from Sunshine Spa called me, scary she has my number still, to tell me that it's closed. I presumed it was a snow day, but then she mentioned something about a new woman owner and that I should not go, that they are closed. I wasn't a fan myself, but I think others might have enjoyed what she used to offer.

Jaristas
03-14-18, 14:52
Drew a grandma, no oil massage and a violent hi.

One thing about granmas. They sure will get you off.

Daddy Big Dick
03-14-18, 19:06
Nini's is moving in I think she (Vivi) said, about 6 weeks. Ask for a card with the new address and she'll give you one.

Skatar018
03-14-18, 21:56
I already have brother,

Arrested.

Walk a mile in those shoes.

Derri
03-15-18, 10:13
I am new to the area and I see there are a few spa's in Franklin, Ma which is very close to me, could you guys help me in which one is the best to go to for some fun and who has the best looking Asian girls. Cheers dorri.

HowardSprague
03-15-18, 14:29
Wait, so, if a cop pulls you over, or stops you on the street or in a public (or private) building, you don't have to show a license?You must have a license to drive legally. If you don't show it when pulled over, they'll bust you for driving unlicensed. You may get out of it in court. Otherwise, you do not have to identify yourself. Just remember to be polite, but firm. They know your rights and are hoping you don't.

HowardSprague
03-15-18, 14:32
And don't be surprised if the cops show up at your house saying "I know you said nothing happened, but. " just to bust your balls because even though they might have stopped you as a pedestrian they know what car you drive.

.I never said anything in the first place other than "Am I being detained?" " Am I free to go?" and "Have a nice day, officer. ".

I don't have my license plate tattooed on my forehead, so it is unlikely they will guess what I drive.

Daddy Big Dick
03-15-18, 14:36
I am new to the area and I see there are a few spa's in Franklin, Ma which is very close to me, could you guys help me in which one is the best to go to for some fun and who has the best looking Asian girls. Cheers dorri.Choose carefully, I see a lot of Thai spas in Franklin where all may not be as it seems 😜.

Fly Dangler
03-16-18, 08:20
you do not have to identify yourself True in MA, but not so in RI where, if LEO asks, you must at least verbally I'd yourself, but nothing more and don't have to show I'd without articulable reasonable suspicion or probable cause.

Johnson686
03-16-18, 09:21
If you are nabbed while getting into your car you must which was reported.This is why I almost always park a quarter-mile or more from any provider that I visit. I also leave my wallet and driver’s license stashed safely in my car. If you've been stopped by the cops, you can honestly say that you're just out walking and don't have any identification on you. Then you can either take a very long walk, or go into some store or coffee shop. Don't let the cops see you get back into your car.

HowardSprague
03-16-18, 11:00
If you are driving you almost always have to show an I'd if you broke a law or traffic law. Also you do need to show an I'd if you committed a crime or are being arrested.True, but this is different from Stop and Identify, in which circumstance there is no probable cause. If they suspect you of a crime, they will detain you. That's a whole different situation where you should invoke your right to silence and to having an attorney present during questioning.

Vintage68
03-16-18, 12:16
Stopped in for a thirty minute rub. Got a 50-something, well preserved grandma. Cute face, nothing special, a-cups, nothing revealing or sexy. Massage was good, worked out some knots. Very pleasant attitude, but no flirting or tease before the flip. Got right down to business with a mechanical release. Allowed OTC and UTC roaming up top. Stamdard service nothing to rave about. . 45 + stamdard. 4 tip.

Krabi
03-16-18, 12:53
Anybody been to the new AMP at 213 Harrison in Chinatown? Wondering if there are any younger people there. Like 35 or under. Or does that not exist any more?

BikeZappa
03-16-18, 15:20
I never said anything in the first place other than "Am I being detained?" " Am I free to go?" and "Have a nice day, officer. ".

I don't have my license plate tattooed on my forehead, so it is unlikely they will guess what I drive.If you are in fact detailed and arrested by the police and you request a lawyer, what happens next? Do the police take you in hand cuffs? What lawyer do you call? Do you have a prearranged deal with a lawyer and have current phone number. Or do you arrange bail ASAP and then contact a lawyer. Do you need some one to bail you out? Just would like to know what to expect the order of events are and there approximate time sequence? I understand these issues could change from state to state.

Thanks for any information or experience.

Jim Mack
03-16-18, 16:19
I had a strange experience here.

Paid for an hour massage. I didn't have a choice of provider. Only one came out the side room where I could hear another woman on the phone. I asked the one that came out if she was alone, and I can understand why she would be nervous at that question. Anyway, she indicated that someone else was there, but I didn't see anyone.

She said her name was Sophie and she was giving me a decent massage and on the flip she was running her hand into my pubes and she was holding my balls and lifting them up, moving them around ands suddenly her timer went off. She said "All done. Thank you. ".

Top Floor
03-16-18, 19:47
I went there last year. Shithole, bare bones place. Girl was probably about 35. They get rotated in and out. Bring cash because I'm sure anything goes for the right price.

Anybody been to the new AMP at 213 Harrison in Chinatown? Wondering if there are any younger people there. Like 35 or under. Or does that not exist any more?

Derri
03-16-18, 20:41
Choose carefully, I see a lot of Thai spas in Franklin where all may not be as it seems 😜.Thanks I did se that one has Lady boys not my thing, do others offer that too? I was going to try Red Rose or you Need Massage, check out the scene.

KrazyKo
03-17-18, 00:37
I don't think there's any truth to the "reports" about 260. Went there this week and did not run into any problems.

The only problem was the provider, cute woman in her 30's with shoulder-length hair with red highlights. Acted all giggly through the beginning, and once the flip came the haggling started, and in fact she asked for her tip then and there. Totally ruined the mood. Her demeanor completely changed after that, went from giggly to stand-offish and then angry about what I wanted to leave her. Total opposite of my previous experience at 260. Again, all depends on the provider.

The hobby community is a weird one. Usually when people post anonymous "reports", I suspect there is someone who is trying to drive away traffic because he wants the place for himself. I've also come across many who purported to have "under the radar ATF" but ended up just taking a well-known provider that was reviewed on Page 5/6 of the forum and giving that to me as their trade. It's like, "do you really want to insult me like that?" Case in point, people have offered up Marie and Denise, two well-known providers if you RTFF. I've also had people straight up accuse me of trolling because of my low post count.

Nevertheless, the AMP scene is mostly miss compared to hit. Only place where I get consistent, top-notch HE in a CLEAN environment is in Chinatown. Won't say where, but this place beats any that I've been to.

Spaz2580
03-17-18, 06:23
That sucks. WTF?

Did you at least grab her butt to let her know what you wanted? Maybe she got spooked.

I had a strange experience here.

Paid for an hour massage. I didn't have a choice of provider. Only one came out the side room where I could hear another woman on the phone. I asked the one that came out if she was alone, and I can understand why she would be nervous at that question. Anyway, she indicated that someone else was there, but I didn't see anyone.

She said her name was Sophie and she was giving me a decent massage and on the flip she was running her hand into my pubes and she was holding my balls and lifting them up, moving them around ands suddenly her timer went off. She said "All done. Thank you. ".

CamperVan10
03-17-18, 06:27
Don't be an idiot. Read the post. I gave a positive review and description of the provider stating I'd like to repeat if not for the LEO issue. It was a heads up regarding a sting op. Your assertion of non truth is ill conceived. Would I now claim no truth to disappointment you experienced because it is the opposite of mine? I experienced no haggling so you are "trying to drive away traffic because he wants the place for himself. ".

Senior members are higher up on the totem pole here, just the way it works. Your cred just dropped further.

I don't think there's any truth to the "reports" about 260. Went there this week and did not run into any problems.

The only problem was the provider, cute woman in her 30's with shoulder-length hair with red highlights. Acted all giggly through the beginning, and once the flip came the haggling started, and in fact she asked for her tip then and there. Totally ruined the mood. Her demeanor completely changed after that, went from giggly to stand-offish and then angry about what I wanted to leave her. Total opposite of my previous experience at 260. Again, all depends on the provider.

The hobby community is a weird one. Usually when people post anonymous "reports", I suspect there is someone who is trying to drive away traffic because he wants the place for himself. I've also come across many who purported to have "under the radar ATF" but ended up just taking a well-known provider that was reviewed on Page 5/6 of the forum and giving that to me as their trade. It's like, "do you really want to insult me like that?" Case in point, people have offered up Marie and Denise, two well-known providers if you RTFF. I've also had people straight up accuse me of trolling because of my low post count.

Nevertheless, the AMP scene is mostly miss compared to hit. Only place where I get consistent, top-notch HE in a CLEAN environment is in Chinatown. Won't say where, but this place beats any that I've been to.

Floatinglife
03-17-18, 10:38
I'm mostly only posting to see how many of you got a very odd phone call yesterday. The woman from Sunshine Spa called me, scary she has my number still, to tell me that it's closed. I presumed it was a snow day, but then she mentioned something about a new woman owner and that I should not go, that they are closed. I wasn't a fan myself, but I think others might have enjoyed what she used to offer.Can anyone confirm status of Sunshine? I was considering stopping in but if service has changed maybe not. Just called and they are open.

OlGary
03-17-18, 13:42
Here's good news for you, gentlemen — the tight one (aka Sarah) is back to Linden and is open for deposits!

Top Floor
03-17-18, 15:41
It's open. New owner. Much cleaner and a better massage than what the other woman gave. Not the same level of service from the previous masseuse but YMMV.

Can anyone confirm status of Sunshine? I was considering stopping in but if service has changed maybe not. Just called and they are open..

CyJim666
03-18-18, 00:21
I went there last year. Shithole, bare bones place. Girl was probably about 35. They get rotated in and out. Bring cash because I'm sure anything goes for the right price.

Krabi is referring to new place that opened a month or 2 ago in basement level one the next block from the one you are thinking of above the bakery.

Skatar018
03-18-18, 00:57
Do you really think he can afford to keep this place in business all by himself.

Don't be an idiot. I experienced no haggling so you are "trying to drive away traffic because he wants the place for himself. "

Top Floor
03-18-18, 10:41
Thank you Jim for clarifying. The one above the bakery is still a shithole barebones place where anything goes.

Krabi is referring to new place that opened a month or 2 ago in basement level one the next block from the one you are thinking of above the bakery..

DannyTheMan
03-18-18, 15:11
I agree with this assessment. I went once a year or so ago. Exactky the same impression.

Thank you Jim for clarifying. The one above the bakery is still a shithole barebones place where anything goes.

Bozscaggs
03-18-18, 15:29
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

Bozscaggs
03-18-18, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SixPacking
03-18-18, 17:14
Here's good news for you, gentlemen the tight one (aka Sarah) is back to Linden and is open for deposits!I think this post may lead some mongers astray again. As far as I know there is not a single report from anyone else on this board getting FS let alone BBFS or CIP. I know of three trusted buddies who got, at most, a HJ. One was shut out completely.

I am certainly not telling anyone to visit just saying that Sarah is very YMMV.

Hotboyzz
03-18-18, 17:17
So let me start by saying I believe 89 Cambridge ST Charlestown, MA is some how connected with 4 Thacher. I could be wrong but I've seen the same girls at both locations. For this review I dropped in for a HH $40. Place is located just down the street from Sullivan Square with plenty of parking out front (you will be in the open on a very busy ST). Inside there are 3 rooms. 2 of the 3 are secluded, the other is located as soon as you walk in and has a curtain entrance with 2 IKEA floor closets. I drew LuLu who appeared to be in her early 30's. I knew things would interesting as LuLu was dressed like she was going shopping down the street to the Assembly outlets. However she was decent to look at and put together nicely with perky C cups. The message was typical with her cupping and undercarriage milking. This continued with me on all fours until I told her "flip now" as I wanted to free up my hands for some exploring. Upon flipping I was confronted with the daunting task of trying to cop a UTC top never-mind bottom (tuff enough as is). Finally without any help from LuLu I was able to jam my hand from the cleavage to a piece of a nipple. I mean this was horrible. I finally got tired of trying to cop a feel and let her finish me off. Tipped $40 and was out. Overall I will not repeat. For $80 bucks I at least expect to see the girls and a more open and playful experience.

Mr Bao
03-18-18, 18:06
Nini's Braintree your welcome.Never, I've been there so many times! Lack of info here.

Bosjim
03-18-18, 18:09
Krabi is referring to new place that opened a month or 2 ago in basement level one the next block from the one you are thinking of above the bakery.I was in the area so I figured this would be worth a peek. Nicely renovated, greeted by papasan. The two providers that I saw were nothing to look at. Their uniforms gave the impression there was no fun to be had. Made an excuse about somewhere to be and I was out of there. I've been to the beauty parlor on Harrison a few times. Somewhat cute MILF-types that were open to simple fun. The closest thing to a young lady was not cute and looked not happy to be there, but the two I have seen were nice. Anyone got any places with cute younger ladies?

Grogrin
03-18-18, 20:11
Looks like this mutt is doing just that. When tou try to contact the stiff to get some intel. Just general info. He doesn't have any scrotum to talk back.

Never, I've been there so many times! Lack of info here.

OlGary
03-19-18, 00:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

He never said you lied. He never really talked about your post, he talked about his experience and the experience of some guys he knows and how that differed from yours.

That is EXACTLY what this forum is all about.

A2

Spaz2580
03-19-18, 22:59
Anyone tried Amy in Medford? There's no price or anything, no tele # either. And she just posted free massage for a loved one. Must be 70 years or older and in a nursing home. She would massage hands, arms, legs, neck, back and no tips. Interesting.

Stan Daround
03-20-18, 13:26
Anyone tried Amy in Medford? There's no price or anything, no tele # either. And she just posted free massage for a loved one. Must be 70 years or older and in a nursing home. She would massage hands, arms, legs, neck, back and no tips. Interesting.Very good massage but Amy was old and frumpy 10 years ago.

Eagle7412
03-20-18, 13:37
Hi All.

First let me thank those of you who have written about Sarah here recently. I used to see her regularly at Bejing but then lost track of her.

I saw her early last evening and was glad to see her and she seemed genuinely glad to see another of her old friends. She said that she still sees quite a few of her past regulars.

At any rate we had a nice visit and I left happy. . 6 with a. 4 tip. She still looks great.

My experience was much more consistent with the comments made by sixpacking when he refers to the recent experiences of a few of his close friends.

At no time during our time did I sense that her menu had expanded or included anything beyond the standard HJ. So if others are experiencing more then I would agree with SP that the YMMV is extremely selective.

I think this post may lead some mongers astray again. As far as I know there is not a single report from anyone else on this board getting FS let alone BBFS or CIP. I know of three trusted buddies who got, at most, a HJ. One was shut out completely.

I am certainly not telling anyone to visit just saying that Sarah is very YMMV.Erally.

PadMe5
03-20-18, 15:10
Anyone tried Amy in Medford? There's no price or anything, no tele # either. And she just posted free massage for a loved one. Must be 70 years or older and in a nursing home. She would massage hands, arms, legs, neck, back and no tips. Interesting.She's been reviewed a bunch (though none in detail) on this forum. Just search "Amy Medford. " I haven't been, but the 70+ advertisement thing seems like she's honestly trying to help some seniors. Reviews suggest that she's a basic HE provider with Ok to decent looks, older, who gives a strong massage in a private studio; and that her friend (Vicky I think) is less attractive and has a bad attitude. But, I'd recommend searching the posts yourself in case I missed something.

Trickster666
03-21-18, 01:09
Went to see Sarah twice over a short period of time (10 days). And I am glad I did. Once you become "a repeat customer" (meaning that you visited her more than once), pretty much everything is available. I guess she changed a lot since her "Sunny days).I posted the above-cited report a few months ago. But my buddy told me to STFU above Sarah and so I did. I can see that her services are currently actively discussed by many guys, so I thought that I should chime in. I was seeing her regularly since August (I think), and starting with a visit number 2 it was FS for me, and BBFS on several occasions. Last time I visited her as recently as on Monday, and it was service as usual. Her partner (a chubby woman with a pretty face) is a slam dunk FS provider too. By the way, I visited Sarah many times when she was in Arlngton and I knew her as Sunny back then. But I completely missed her later Beijing reincarnation in Waltham.

Dickpalmer
03-21-18, 10:18
Anyone tried Amy in Medford? There's no price or anything, no tele # either. And she just posted free massage for a loved one. Must be 70 years or older and in a nursing home. She would massage hands, arms, legs, neck, back and no tips. Interesting.I haven't seen her in a while but she gives a really good CMT (she is certified) massage, the best clean up in the business and she is a very nice person. I have recommended her on here (as have others). If you are looking for a legit massage she is for you. If your hoping nude BJ or FS you should look elsewhere.

DP.

MnRoger
03-21-18, 12:25
Amy is nice person, older, Massage & tease are great. She s been on the same spot for last many years. HE is way better than the AMPs, cleanup is great. 1. 2 for an hr which has been consistent from the time I have been seeing her.

Anyone tried Amy in Medford? There's no price or anything, no tele # either. And she just posted free massage for a loved one. Must be 70 years or older and in a nursing home. She would massage hands, arms, legs, neck, back and no tips. Interesting.

TheIceGuy
03-21-18, 15:29
Went to Albion in Wake hoping to get some DATY action on. Only one girl in at the time, though I heard another come in midway. She was youngish (early 30's tops) with a tattoo above her Bush. She lost her top and pulled down her pants for a bit and let me do OTC rubbing.

Overall decent experience for standard rate plus 6 for tip. I'm guessing that wasn't the one who likes DATY?

JohnBoy69
03-21-18, 18:01
I haven't seen her in a while but she gives a really good CMT (she is certified) massage, the best clean up in the business and she is a very nice person. I have recommended her on here (as have others). If you are looking for a legit massage she is for you. If your hoping nude BJ or FS you should look elsewhere.

DP.Agreed with DP. Amy is a sweetheart. Been around a while and she is the most trusted, honest and caring sould there is in the business. She is giving back to society with these offers to seniors. Gosh, wish I was a few years older.

Mertz G
03-21-18, 19:21
Agreed with DP. Amy is a sweetheart. Been around a while and she is the most trusted, honest and caring sould there is in the business. She is giving back to society with these offers to seniors. Gosh, wish I was a few years older.Agree with all of this. Amy is legit and so wonderful.

ActionJ1
03-23-18, 02:59
Any reviews of the new AMP in Everett?Seconding this question. I've been curious about it too. Anyone? A response by PM would be appreciated if you'd prefer to keep it UTR.

Johnson686
03-23-18, 10:20
Agree with all of this. Amy is legit and so wonderful.Just want to correct this in case other readers assume "legit" means no extras. Amy provides a great massage with standard ending. I don't believe anything else is on the table. But boy does she know how to work it.

Azn Lvr
03-23-18, 10:49
Does anybody want to trade DATY intel via pm? I did DATY on a nice lady recently and it was fun-- she didn't negotiate price and smelled good!

I think she enjoyed it since as I was leaving she gave me a business card with her first name written on it! Do a lot of massage ladies write their name for you?

This was west of Boston and it was the 1st time I saw her.

LylTime
03-23-18, 12:59
I haven't visited an AMP for awhile so I decided to give this place a try. Greeted by 40 ish spinner type, Enna, tight ass and nice rack. Paid. 4 for hh, asked for hard. Massage was ok, not great, not terrible. No tease at all, flip after 15 minutes and went straight to it. Standard finish. Access UTC up top, OTC down below. Little more massage of the arms and out the door in 25 minutes. Standard tip, .4. The slutty looking mamasan gave me a hug on the way out the door so I gave her soft tushy a nice squeeze as I'm leaving. Not likely to repeat anytime soon but ok in a pinch.

Nimbus22
03-23-18, 13:27
Should I go back Its been a couple of years.

Daddy Big Dick
03-23-18, 21:56
I Dreamed about Vivi again. She's maybe in her late 30's, which probably means she's over 40, with a nice rack with a little bit of sag and definitely attractive for her age. Massage is very soft, even when you ask for it hard but she takes direction well for the ending. Worth repeating before they move. New place will have curtains instead of doors and walls that don't go to the ceiling. I've been going there for 7 of the 8 years they've been open but that crap is too much for me.

DownWind
03-24-18, 07:29
I Dreamed about Vivi again. She's maybe in her late 30's, which probably means she's over 40, with a nice rack with a little bit of sag and definitely attractive for her age. Massage is very soft, even when you ask for it hard but she takes direction well for the ending. Worth repeating before they move. New place will have curtains instead of doors and walls that don't go to the ceiling. I've been going there for 7 of the 8 years they've been open but that crap is too much for me.If you go here at night, you have to have faith they are open. Not a single car in lot, no lights on. You push the buzzer thinking they are closed and the door opens. Vivi, good English, pleasant 40 ish veteran. First time, before any extras there will be a menu review with limits and prices quite clear and payment up front. Then she is a good time and easy going. Next! If this style works for you, she will not disappoint. I don't mind it as it is her business and we are not playing make believe. 40/60.

Annderson
03-24-18, 10:00
I have been a long time monger and reader of this board. I was recently reunited with an old friend. She worked other places in Q and is now here. I really had a good reunion with her. I'm sure you Quincy guys know her. She began with Jenny, went to Coddington and is here now. Call first if you want her. Lots of fun. I want to share a good find. Andy.

Spectator
03-24-18, 13:19
Should I go back Its been a couple of years.The girl was nice. Went there around thanksgiving, same girl I'd had a year before. Nothing more than standard service in the buff. She's decent looking, tattooed, fun, talks dirty and let ya roam, but for 60+100 I'd go elsewhere.

SlowMo
03-24-18, 19:14
In a dream, I went to CB on a whim hoping to see Lei Lei. She wasn't there but was met by Eva, an OK looking 30-something round-faced, medium build gal. I had time to kill, so I opted for the hour, which I do not recommend with her. The welcome and up to the point where I was on the table weren't warm or huggy or anything like that, so I had mentally settled for a massage with maybe HE.

Eva sets up by my head and starts with a few backstrokes that progressively lengthen to where she's running her fingers in my crack. I signaled this was OK and from there the pace accelerated like a NHRA drag race. About 1 min later I was on all fours being milked. At some point I turned and negotiated the girls out and bottoms down (60). Had the alcohol hand cleaning too. Interesting first here: she was wearing some kind of spanx body control capri thing that kept the jiggly stuff under control, but the outfit had a seemingly stock cutout for down under access. Not that she was too too eager to let me explore it though. The girls were nice natural cees, but it was full palm access only in this dream, no mouth, no finger tips. She was fairly vocal and relatively playful at the beginning. That soon turned into firm and vigorous jackhammering. I willed myself to finish for fear of damaging the equipment. This took maybe 20 min.

Post-cleanup, she offered more massage. Although it kinda looked like she was hoping I was all done, I said yes. That massage sucked. And if it wasn't for the sunk cost and availability of time, I would have left. By her fifth or sixth yawn, I called it quits. That's when I noticed she had put her phone between my legs and was texting one handed while annoying me with the other.

On my way out, I saw another girl and introduced myself. Her name is Jenny. About same age, couldn't get a great look at her body, but the face was pleasing. Where Eva is the round type, Jenny is the long, narrow type. Also decent looking. I was out in about 45. I'd recommend a 30 min with Eva if you just need to blow off some steam. Do not go for the massage, it's terrible.

SM.

VilunyaChert
03-24-18, 20:57
That's when I noticed she had put her phone between my legs and was texting one handed while annoying me with the other.Was she texting photos of your crotch too?

SlowMo
03-24-18, 21:04
Was she texting photos of your crotch too?Well, it is my most flattering angle!

Jaristas
03-24-18, 21:12
Does CB have a random guy always sitting in the hallway?

I have walked in and out because of this reason.

SlowMo
03-25-18, 08:35

I have walked in and out because of this reason.If they do, it's not always for I have never seen or heard him. But their "waiting area" is right by the front desk and not segregated at all so awkward encounters are a given when busy.

SM.

Hotboyzz
03-25-18, 09:27
Has been well reviewed. This spot is very weak in the pleasure / enjoyment area. You have to play the guessing game on the level of service your going to get (which changes depending on if they have met the cash quotas for the day). Constancy lacks; service, beauty, attitude are ehhhhh yuck at best. I'd rather buy a roll or scratch tickets, or watch Porn. YMMV but Nini is not my cup of tea. I'm not a rookie to this league. I refuse to allow Nini to "rook" me. $ometimes you got to draw the line on bad service. Make the hobby great again!

HowardSprague
03-25-18, 10:16

I have walked in and out because of this reason.I know CB very well. It had to be a customer. No men involved in the day-to-day.

BPNinja
03-26-18, 22:44
I was wincing in pain for you brother. Equipment damage is real, and have my own nightmares, not from a MP though but a tinder date that actually set me back about. 2 after dinner costs were accounted for. Poor girl had some tug boat strength, and no finesse. I was willing it over! In the end, she came down with a about of the 'you're not enjoying it' self esteem trip and I played it to the max to extricate myself. I was out of action for a week!

Shame to hear that even though Eva gets a bit more practice than my tinder one, that she has not achieved level 2 competency. Do the mama sans not have a HJ finishing school to make sure dollars keep streaming in?

In a dream, I went to CB on a whim hoping to see Lei Lei. She wasn't there but was met by Eva, an OK looking 30-something round-faced, medium build gal. I had time to kill, so I opted for the hour, which I do not recommend with her. The welcome and up to the point where I was on the table weren't warm or huggy or anything like that, so I had mentally settled for a massage with maybe HE.

Eva sets up by my head and starts with a few backstrokes that progressively lengthen to where she's running her fingers in my crack. I signaled this was OK and from there the pace accelerated like a NHRA drag race. About 1 min later I was on all fours being milked. At some point I turned and negotiated the girls out and bottoms down (60). Had the alcohol hand cleaning too. Interesting first here: she was wearing some kind of spanx body control capri thing that kept the jiggly stuff under control, but the outfit had a seemingly stock cutout for down under access. Not that she was too too eager to let me explore it though. The girls were nice natural cees, but it was full palm access only in this dream, no mouth, no finger tips. She was fairly vocal and relatively playful at the beginning. That soon turned into firm and vigorous jackhammering. I willed myself to finish for fear of damaging the equipment. This took maybe 20 min.

Post-cleanup, she offered more massage. Although it kinda looked like she was hoping I was all done, I said yes. That massage sucked. And if it wasn't for the sunk cost and availability of time, I would have left. By her fifth or sixth yawn, I called it quits. That's when I noticed she had put her phone between my legs and was texting one handed while annoying me with the other.

On my way out, I saw another girl and introduced myself. Her name is Jenny. About same age, couldn't get a great look at her body, but the face was pleasing. Where Eva is the round type, Jenny is the long, narrow type. Also decent looking. I was out in about 45. I'd recommend a 30 min with Eva if you just need to blow off some steam. Do not go for the massage, it's terrible.

SM.

BPNinja
03-26-18, 23:12
Paid a visit last week and could technically file this under half-a-dream, but more because of some last minute communication breakdown.

Place tends to advertise a lot of lady-boys, but was clear to Mama-San I wanted a natural born woman, and that is what I got. Arrived at the locale and spent some time surveying the area as it is out in the open somewhat. Good thing I did, because the towel delivery van arrives when I was about to make my first approach. When I felt it was all clear, stepped inside and was greeted by mamasan. Place was clean enough with multiple rooms that I could see from the makeshift reception. Unlike another MP I tested week before, this place would be hard to pass off as truly legit massage operation. Seems like a converted office, with not much effort gone into the conversion. Mattresses are on the floor, but at least they are dressed up enough to make it seem like massage is the purpose of the rooms.

Made my initial. 6 contribution and proceeded to get myself ready to lie face down. Waited a minute though for my masseuse to arrive so that I could verify it was indeed a woman, which it was. Kim arrived and looked decent enough. I love Thai girls and she was mid aged with a decent enough body, but somewhat under wraps in professional attire.

I requested a hard, and the massage was decent enough. She was clearly wary of the new face, and generally cautious, however multiple 'how are you feeling baby'? 'what would you like me to do next'? Gave me the sense she was angling, but I genuinely like to have some massage if it's decent. Came to the flip and she continues with the massage and accidentally brushes mr. Man, and 'apologizes'. My response was a clear 'it's ok, that was good'. Then we are on to 'what would you like me to do next?' and I indicate my intentions with some hand waving. She requests a tip and I oblige, pulling. 4 out. She counts up and says 'oh, tip is. 6' to which I'm like 'what? Long and short, she wouldn't budge, and I wasn't budging either because I never carry more than the budget. So the stalemate ends in her finishing off the massage, me getting dressed again and leaving. She had the nerve to ask for a tip at the end, but I had my money in my pocket and not a single president was going to depart from his comfy home. Told her 'next time' and pleasantly left, saying goodbye to mamasan on my way out.

Would I repeat? Not for $ . 2 , goodness, I can get decent FS for that!

M Scores Easy
03-27-18, 14:39
60 is pretty much standard at the Thai places that I have been to. I don't mind paying if the massage is solid. Thai girls are better looking and the facilities are cleaner.

Paid a visit last week and could technically file this under half-a-dream, but more because of some last minute communication breakdown.

Place tends to advertise a lot of lady-boys, but was clear to Mama-San I wanted a natural born woman, and that is what I got. Arrived at the locale and spent some time surveying the area as it is out in the open somewhat. Good thing I did, because the towel delivery van arrives when I was about to make my first approach. When I felt it was all clear, stepped inside and was greeted by mamasan. Place was clean enough with multiple rooms that I could see from the makeshift reception. Unlike another MP I tested week before, this place would be hard to pass off as truly legit massage operation. Seems like a converted office, with not much effort gone into the conversion. Mattresses are on the floor, but at least they are dressed up enough to make it seem like massage is the purpose of the rooms.

Made my initial. 6 contribution and proceeded to get myself ready to lie face down. Waited a minute though for my masseuse to arrive so that I could verify it was indeed a woman, which it was. Kim arrived and looked decent enough. I love Thai girls and she was mid aged with a decent enough body, but somewhat under wraps in professional attire.

I requested a hard, and the massage was decent enough. She was clearly wary of the new face, and generally cautious, however multiple 'how are you feeling baby'? 'what would you like me to do next'? Gave me the sense she was angling, but I genuinely like to have some massage if it's decent. Came to the flip and she continues with the massage and accidentally brushes mr. Man, and 'apologizes'. My response was a clear 'it's ok, that was good'. Then we are on to 'what would you like me to do next?' and I indicate my intentions with some hand waving. She requests a tip and I oblige, pulling. 4 out. She counts up and says 'oh, tip is. 6' to which I'm like 'what? Long and short, she wouldn't budge, and I wasn't budging either because I never carry more than the budget. So the stalemate ends in her finishing off the massage, me getting dressed again and leaving. She had the nerve to ask for a tip at the end, but I had my money in my pocket and not a single president was going to depart from his comfy home. Told her 'next time' and pleasantly left, saying goodbye to mamasan on my way out.

Would I repeat? Not for $ . 2 , goodness, I can get decent FS for that!

Plokker
03-27-18, 16:54
I've had very good luck at Nini's with Cici (where is she now?) and Amy. Otherwise, pretty standard fare. I don't like the negotiating and they really don't want you to see who's working. Whoever is up wants to get the job even though you may not want her. I'm mainly talking about Jenny, here. It is convenient for me, though, so I'll continue to repeat.

Has been well reviewed. This spot is very weak in the pleasure / enjoyment area. You have to play the guessing game on the level of service your going to get (which changes depending on if they have met the cash quotas for the day). Constancy lacks; service, beauty, attitude are ehhhhh yuck at best. I'd rather buy a roll or scratch tickets, or watch Porn. YMMV but Nini is not my cup of tea. I'm not a rookie to this league. I refuse to allow Nini to "rook" me. $ometimes you got to draw the line on bad service. Make the hobby great again!

Daddy Big Dick
03-27-18, 18:11
Love to hear stories like this when a monger resists or stands down when they're faced with an up sell, shakedown or over pricing by sub par service from providers trying to change market standard price.

Stand your ground man because the minute you start giving in to that .60 for HJ, its soon going to be the norm and there will go the neighborhood. We know some Gullibles out there are tipping that much, we see them post and brag about the stupidity on their reviews, causing the inflation damage but it will take a strong unity from many of us to not allow it to get out of hands.

Some of these HE Hand jobs are worthless, worthless I tell you. Its the same old boring, redundant, run on the mill sit on your back lay there like a corpse and get greased up to be pumped like a farm animal. They stay a few feet away not allowing you comfortable access for a grab to enjoy the experience. Wonder how did HE came to be. 40 anyways, that shit should be less. Wish I'd gotten in the AMP game earlier and been on these sites to have tried to convince the masses otherwise, wishful thinking I know.

But yeah man, big Kudos to this monger for this wonderful review of Standing down to price inflation and helping keep prices at standard price for the rest of us to follow suit. I love to hear stories like that and mongers should show solidarity and thank you alike.I couldn't agree more. Getting pumped like a farm animal is bad enough, although most of them will take direction after they try that shot but the staying out of arms reach is pure BS. There's no repeat business if they try to pull that.

Bostsouth
03-27-18, 19:23
Care to share name? I have seen Jenny and been to Coddington many times.

I have been a long time monger and reader of this board. I was recently reunited with an old friend. She worked other places in Q and is now here. I really had a good reunion with her. I'm sure you Quincy guys know her. She began with Jenny, went to Coddington and is here now. Call first if you want her. Lots of fun. I want to share a good find. Andy.

BPNinja
03-27-18, 22:14
I paid a visit to a Spa in Cambridge that I came across on CL. It is on Main St near Mass Ave. First impressions? They have definitely got the 'we are a legitimate massage spot' going for them. CL as a filter for IRS evading revenue is actually quite clever, but I'm sure this is tried and tested. I will say though that the location isn't just in the open, it can get pretty busy and it's highly likely you will be seen entering the spot. There is (was) a busy ice cream shop a stones throw away, and the you-haul and Church always seem to have peering eyes, nevertheless, I scoped, then made my way into the place. (Given that it looks legit, I'm probably over hyping, but 9:30 am visits to a foot spa by male clientele after all the WGBH nonsense would probably get the vicar suspicious).

I spoke to a lady on the phone who spoke decent English. My hopes were high. I step in and the place looks really professional. My hopes are raised even more. It is nice and clean and cover is. 5, but was starting to get some doubts, thinking maybe they just do legit massages. Mamasan arrives after my entry triggered the alarm bells, and she didn't speak much English. OK, I'm being kind! Her English was pretty much non existent, but I reasoned this didn't matter as long as she understood the language of presidents and hooked me up with a sweet one from out back somewhere. To this point I hadn't seen anyone else in here yet, but I'm thinking there must be others. She leads me down the corridor to a well decorated room, collects the cover charge and motions for me to get undressed and get face down.

I oblige and strip down, but as a policy I never get face down until I see my caretaker. And so, after five minutes, a knock on the door and I'm ready for the face of some slim, big-titted angel. No, it's mamasan. I'm thinking there must be some mistake, but it turns out she will be the purveyor of my massage. SHIT. Maybe this place is legit, because she does not evoke even the slightest hint of sexuality. Firm, stout and butch are all adjectives I would use to describe her. At this point, I resign myself to just enjoy a massage and request a soft for my woes. She makes a start at my head, works down shoulders and to legs. All of this with a towel on my back. There were a few accidental touches of the CEO from between the thighs, but I brush it off. She requests I turn over, and what's this? She doesn't put the towel over. At this point I'm asking myself what's happening. She proceeds with the massage, and little do we know, some oil ends up on my erogenous zone, and she works me to a finish. I wouldn't describe her as having a deft touch, but she wasn't callous either. I'm still shocked at this point that things progressed so fast and after a nice hot towel to clean up, I get up and start getting dressed. It turns out she does know some English - "tip", so I proceed to offer a. 2 tip, to which she nods her head and motions with 4 fingers. I figured I'd try the low-ball, but the HE was decent and so was the massage, so I'm not about to start causing a fuss for another. 2. I step out of the place, and make my way home, refreshed and ready to be greatness embodied after some good ejaculation.

I did not get her name, and didn't really care to. I'm not sure I would repeat, but the place was decent enough and might do if I knew there was a more attractive caregiver. Overall, I feel the owner of the establishment is taking some risk having such a newbie running tables. I was a first timer and she didn't vet / test the waters in any way, nor do I think she could with the amount of English she spoke. Maybe they were happy enough with the CL filter, but what if I'd been a cop on walk in? Not the end of the world, but for my own piece of mind I like to have the false sense of security that they are at least making an effort not to get busted, as I'd hate to be on the table when a bust happens as a result of petty negligence on the establishment's part.

Have any of you been to this spot and had a better experience?

DannyTheMan
03-28-18, 12:55
I agree. I have not met a Thai girl who will takr less than 50 for a long time.

60 is pretty much standard at the Thai places that I have been to. I don't mind paying if the massage is solid. Thai girls are better looking and the facilities are cleaner.

Momo2
03-28-18, 18:07
I did not get her name, and didn't really care to. I'm not sure I would repeat, but the place was decent enough and might do if I knew there was a more attractive caregiver. Overall, I feel the owner of the establishment is taking some risk having such a newbie running tables. I was a first timer and she didn't vet / test the waters in any way, nor do I think she could with the amount of English she spoke. Maybe they were happy enough with the CL filter, but what if I'd been a cop on walk in? Not the end of the world, but for my own piece of mind I like to have the false sense of security that they are at least making an effort not to get busted, as I'd hate to be on the table when a bust happens as a result of petty negligence on the establishment's part.

Ninja: I am not sure what form of Vetting you are thinking of. She did not mention or suggest anything sexual and there was no talk of money so she could not be charged for soliciting you. If you were a cop and she reached for your Johnson, how would you have reacted? You are overthinking this. Relax. They know what they are doing. Keep on looking for the better experience, you will find it.

Grogin: As for your comments, most mongers have already been voicing their displeasure by not going to these places. We have moved on in search of the young beauties.

MassageMama
03-28-18, 20:02
Passed by Adams street today. Full time policewoman posted in front of the AMP. They will be gone soon!

OlGary
03-28-18, 21:31
Passed by Adams street today. Full time policewoman posted in front of the AMP. They will be gone soon!Well, we'll hold onto the memories. LOL! Without 260, only 2 dependable BBFS parlors are left — both are in the AMP capital of Massachusetts, Waltham. Sad story, bro.

PoorBill
03-29-18, 08:38
I have not seen many reports in Quincy recently. I have been hitting up Billings Road and I have been trying to see the same woman. We have become friendly, she enjoys getting a massage from me. I have convinced her to close the door throughout the session. She is a good-looking 40's? I have gotten pretty far with her but not what I would really like. I wonder if anyone else has gotten more.

Katokay
03-29-18, 12:41
Yes 260 is gone. I went by today to show my respects. While I was kneeling in front, I heard a whisper"cum cum". I looked up and there was Michelle ushering me in while looking around. I jumped up and in. I was so happy I threw my clothes off while running to room. I got last boot off and opened door. Before I could get my facedown and a hard on from grinding the table, I heard a bullhorn outside. "Come out with your hands up, dick down! It was the fucking national guard, the place was surrounded. Thankfully Michele had dug a tunnel to the mass pike. Whew thank God for her ingenuity! I hopped on the back of a flat bed got the hell out of dodge.

I hope my story keeps all you mongers away from that awful place.

PadMe5
03-29-18, 14:34

I have walked in and out because of this reason.Nope, never seen one.

SM.I also stopped by CB in the hopes on meeting lei lei, but who should open the door, Angela. At least I'm 90% sure it was Angela. I feel shitty saying it, but in the 8+ months she had been gone, she looks like she aged five years. She was also wearing some form of spanx covering up any potential kid damage. I got to say, she's just not the same looker as she was a few years ago, and definitely way more droopy. It was a little depressing, but I had already committed when I said hi (working on that).

CB has always sucked at giving a good massage and the place doesn't look very nice on the inside. Every time I've been there, I've thought, "this should be my last visit," and this time I hope I stick to it. Oh, but I did find out that she keeps a toy for a particular monger on hand (and it's long). DM me if you want specifics of what she provides to him. Other than that, I think this is still a pretty standard service plus a tad (OTC, AP, Rus. ?) kind of place.

As I said, I don't plan to be back, but if I did, it would be with Jenny. I passed lei lei in the hallway and Jenny at the desk and Jenny would be my pick between everyone (assuming it's the same Eva), though neither was a model nor a diamond in the ruff type. Jenny was a little thinner and cuter, but not that cute.

DoubleDippin
03-29-18, 15:40
For those of you who visited the Pearl Street Spa in Middleboro.

No more.

It just got caught in a sting for offering sex.

MassageMama
03-29-18, 16:05
Yes 260 is gone. I went by today to show my respects. While I was kneeling in front, I heard a whisper"cum cum". I looked up and there was Michelle ushering me in while looking around. I jumped up and in. I was so happy I threw my clothes off while running to room. I got last boot off and opened door. Before I could get my facedown and a hard on from grinding the table, I heard a bullhorn outside. "Come out with your hands up, dick down! It was the fucking national guard, the place was surrounded. Thankfully Michele had dug a tunnel to the mass pike. Whew thank God for her ingenuity! I hopped on the back of a flat bed got the hell out of dodge.

I hope my story keeps all you mongers away from that awful place.I was wondering who that guy was heading down the pike bare ass with flag Flying full mast!

SixPacking
03-29-18, 19:57

I hope my story keeps all you mongers away from that awful place.For guys that know me on this board I have NEVER been afraid to visit an AMP. In fact I have walked in one with a detail cop looking at me from across the street. Having said that, I will not visit 260 again. And Kato, pretty sure you won't be either.

Hallucinating
03-29-18, 23:18
Saw LuLu at 905 in the 'tham back in January. Sorry late report.

I called ahead for a 9 am session, door was open, she was friendly, things were looking great.

Then I walked into the room. Holy shit! No heat! At all! I had little icicles on my nose.

She brought in a space heater and said wait a few minutes it will heat up. Ok I'm hearty, I can handle it. I tried to take off my coat, but damn, I couldn't do it. Get naked? Forget about it, I wouldn't have seen my bits for a week.

She cam back in after about 5 minutes, and saw my huddling next to the heater still bundled up. At this point, she wised up and took the heater and me into a much smaller room.

Now 5 more minutes here, I think we moved above fucking freezing to damn cold. Damn cold I can muster, so I screwed up some courage and got naked on the table.

For the first time, I actually was glad for being covered -- LuLu got to work, a solid firm massage that did start to warm me up. After being covered, some nice teasing came along followed by digital probing of the nether regions with a nice under handed milking. The flip came, the shirt went up and the mammaries presented, more digital adventure, and I lost my load.

LuLu is not gorgeous, she's a thick woman but she knows what she's doing and was friendly but not overly and not fake. 60 60.

I will not return until I can wear shorts comfortably.

DHudson
03-30-18, 09:42
For guys that know me on this board I have NEVER been afraid to visit an AMP. In fact I have walked in one with a detail cop looking at me from across the street. Having said that, I will not visit 260 again. And Kato, pretty sure you won't be either.There was a crossing guard there daily at around 3. However they now have a cease and desist notice on the door.

SupremeJay
03-30-18, 11:04
Off broadway. Stopped in. The spot is in the back of the of the building with tight parking. Anyway, 3 staff at the time. The place smelled like fried fish. Paid for 30 minutes. Massage was 3/10. Standard Finish. House fee + . 40. Would not repeat. Ladies were 3/10 in my book.

Griswold
03-30-18, 15:18
Good report. Yep. That's definitely 905 and Lulu. She doesn't like to keep the place warm, unless needed. I went a couple of times recently, and saw Tila (Teela? Tila at least kept the room warm, even with me as a walk-in. I think Tila's actual massage is better than Lulu's. Tila appears to have better formal training. Level of allowed roaming is very similar. Lulu does a better job with the prostate massage. She really knows exactly how to rub it to practically get a finish just from that. Once Lulu finishes with her prostate check, the finish is extremely quick, because she gets me so close to finishing anyway. Tila did a prostate massage, also, but it just wasn't as stimulating. Tila could use some lessons from Lulu on the prostate, and Lulu from Tila on the massage. Maybe I should try a 4-handed, and get the best of both worlds. .

Saw LuLu at 905 in the 'tham back in January. Sorry late report.

I called ahead for a 9 am session, door was open, she was friendly, things were looking great.

Then I walked into the room. Holy shit! No heat! At all! I had little icicles on my nose.

She brought in a space heater and said wait a few minutes it will heat up. Ok I'm hearty, I can handle it. I tried to take off my coat, but damn, I couldn't do it. Get naked? Forget about it, I wouldn't have seen my bits for a week.

She cam back in after about 5 minutes, and saw my huddling next to the heater still bundled up. At this point, she wised up and took the heater and me into a much smaller room.

Now 5 more minutes here, I think we moved above fucking freezing to damn cold. Damn cold I can muster, so I screwed up some courage and got naked on the table.

For the first time, I actually was glad for being covered -- LuLu got to work, a solid firm massage that did start to warm me up. After being covered, some nice teasing came along followed by digital probing of the nether regions with a nice under handed milking. The flip came, the shirt went up and the mammaries presented, more digital adventure, and I lost my load.

LuLu is not gorgeous, she's a thick woman but she knows what she's doing and was friendly but not overly and not fake. 60 60.

I will not return until I can wear shorts comfortably.

OldFashioned
03-30-18, 15:34

Thanks!She went to China to take care of her parents. Said she would be back, but didn't know when.

Jaristas
03-30-18, 17:19
Well, we'll hold onto the memories. LOL! Without 260, only 2 dependable BBFS parlors are left both are in the AMP capital of Massachusetts, Waltham. Sad story, bro.Speaking of which I stopped by Waverly. What a grimy place.

Pulled a good looking one called kiki.

Asked if I had a strap, I did not. She came back with a polythene bag and draped it over Johnson.

Gave a nice pbj and then sat on it. Was not feeling that so enjoyed a nice HJ.

Could hear the guy in the other cubicle banging.

Not going back, LOL.

PadMe5
03-30-18, 20:30
Off broadway. Stopped in. The spot is in the back of the of the building with tight parking. Anyway, 3 staff at the time. The place smelled like fried fish. Paid for 30 minutes. Massage was 3/10. Standard Finish. House fee + . 40. Would not repeat. Ladies were 3/10 in my book.This the 507 place? Tiny parking lot, entrance on side. Walked in an got 40's woman with very nice top. Didn't remember her name, but won't repeat with her unless in a pinch due to age and so-so face. There's a TER report that implies Diane is the cutest of the three who work here. Anyone seen her?

BiggaDick
03-31-18, 07:35
Going to opening day next week. Curious to hear what's available at Lucky Spa. It's right around the corner from Fenway Park. Parking there is awful which is what keeps me away. Since I will already be there who should I see?

OlGary
03-31-18, 11:00
Going to opening day next week. Curious to hear what's available at Lucky Spa. It's right around the corner from Fenway Park. Parking there is awful which is what keeps me away. Since I will already be there who should I see?You are going to see a couple of nice 60 year old grannies there. I stopped by a few months ago and just walked out.

The place is clean and well-equipped though. They even have a small electric sauna. Forever Young moved to this location from Arlington many years ago and it was a FS service parlor for a couple of years, but then it turned to what it is now — quite unlucky spa.

CamperVan10
03-31-18, 12:02
There was a crossing guard there daily at around 3. However they now have a cease and desist notice on the door.Did a drive by Thrs to scope out any LEO activity and they were open for biz. Will do another drive by just to confirm. Crossing guards are there because the church and school are around the corner, plus the houses in the hood make it a bad location. But I'd really like to know where the girls relocate to. Worth tracking IMHO. If anyone knows where Amy ends up please PM me the 411, greatly appreciated. TIA.

-CV.

Mapokaplaya
03-31-18, 12:14
Had an appointment in the area so decided to try this new place. It is a small one woman shop with a very attractive 40-something Asian woman. Massage was first rate and I left satisfied. Will definitely be going back.

EmsKula
03-31-18, 12:28
Any info about this place?

HowardSprague
03-31-18, 12:45
Nope, never seen one.

I also stopped by CB in the hopes on meeting lei lei, but who should open the door, Angela. At least I'm 90% sure it was Angela. I feel shitty saying it, but in the 8+ months she had been gone, she looks like she aged five years. She was also wearing some form of spanx covering up any potential kid damage. I got to say, she's just not the same looker as she was a few years ago, and definitely way more droopy. It was a little depressing, but I had already committed when I said hi (working on that).

CB has always sucked at giving a good massage and the place doesn't look very nice on the inside. Every time I've been there, I've thought, "this should be my last visit," and this time I hope I stick to it. Oh, but I did find out that she keeps a toy for a particular monger on hand (and it's long). DM me if you want specifics of what she provides to him. Other than that, I think this is still a pretty standard service plus a tad (OTC, AP, Rus. ?) kind of place.

As I said, I don't plan to be back, but if I did, it would be with Jenny. I passed lei lei in the hallway and Jenny at the desk and Jenny would be my pick between everyone (assuming it's the same Eva), though neither was a model nor a diamond in the ruff type. Jenny was a little thinner and cuter, but not that cute.That doesn't sound like Angela. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked adorable. She still has a great touch and I'm pretty picky about massages.

CamperVan10
03-31-18, 15:30
Did a drive by Thrs to scope out any LEO activity and they were open for biz. Will do another drive by just to confirm. Crossing guards are there because the church and school are around the corner, plus the houses in the hood make it a bad location. But I'd really like to know where the girls relocate to. Worth tracking IMHO. If anyone knows where Amy ends up please PM me the 411, greatly appreciated. TIA.

-CV.Yep. All true (never really doubted it).

260 gone.

Just wish those girls would resurface in this area. Flushing is a bit far.

Melt13
03-31-18, 16:39
She's one of my atf. She's got full menu just no greek

Had an appointment in the area so decided to try this new place. It is a small one woman shop with a very attractive 40-something Asian woman. Massage was first rate and I left satisfied. Will definitely be going back..

PadMe5
04-01-18, 00:28
That doesn't sound like Angela. I saw her a few weeks ago and she looked adorable. She still has a great touch and I'm pretty picky about massages.I've seen her enough times that I'm confident it was. I'm unrealistically picky, but I agree that Angela is very accommodating and gives the best massage of anyone here, but she gets bored massaging quickly. She's very friendly and sweet, just lost her shine to me.

PadMe5
04-01-18, 00:36
Any info about this place?Been reviewed here a bit I think. Standard service place to my knowledge. I heard girls are from NY, whatever that implies, and they rotate very quickly from my memory. I met a girl named Angela here about 5 years ago who was the most beautiful masseuse I've ever had, then I never saw her again. Most everyone else since has been 40 ish, 6. 5/10 looking. Haven't been in a long while. Semi-busy area, but manageably discreet. They tend to upsell and I think they demand a. 6 tip these days. But it's been awhile. Massage is 7/10.

Eligrn101
04-02-18, 08:21
Visited 850 Wash, a place I've been to several times, though not for a few months. Drew Lili, a new provider for me. Standard service, standard price, but performed very well. Enjoyable experience. Would repeat with her. Dark rimmed glasses and hair pulled back give Lili the 'librarian' look, or perhaps the appearance of an MIT grad student, for those who like that sort of thing.

PadMe5
04-02-18, 11:31
Visited 850 Wash, a place I've been to several times, though not for a few months. Drew Lili, a new provider for me. Standard service, standard price, but performed very well. Enjoyable experience. Would repeat with her. Dark rimmed glasses and hair pulled back give Lili the 'librarian' look, or perhaps the appearance of an MIT grad student, for those who like that sort of thing.How old of a librarian are we talking? Thanks.

RoughThat
04-02-18, 17:05
Going to opening day next week. Curious to hear what's available at Lucky Spa. It's right around the corner from Fenway Park. Parking there is awful which is what keeps me away. Since I will already be there who should I see?I've been here fairly recently and posted a review, check post #23350. I managed to draw a decent 35-40 year old looking one calling herself Tiffany, but have seen other providers there who do resemble "grannies" as CheezeFist has previously stated.

Wouldn't repeat, wouldn't recommend.

- RT.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-03-18, 06:27
CV10, Link to the formal news regarding disposition of 260 last week: https://patch.com/massachusetts/newton/prostitution-newton-more-copper-thefts-police-logs . Yes, Flushing happens to be dutifully mentioned. This link provides a tiny more info than info from other sites.

Yep. All true (never really doubted it). 260 gone. Just wish those girls would resurface in this area. Flushing is a bit far.

Moses1892
04-03-18, 12:38
Visited 139 Moody and had a very poor experience. Went in for 30 minutes, undressed and waited for 15 minutes in the room as they were busy. That in itself is OK as long as I get my full 30 minutes, but when Cocoa came in, I got a 5 minute back rub then flip with a jackhammer. All over in less than 12 minutes. I had to ask her to wipe the oil off as she seemed content not to. So I was shorted time and had a very mediocre (to be kind) session. Would never return and advise not to visit with this type of service.

Member #5712
04-03-18, 13:53
She's one of my atf. She's got full menu just no greek.The AMP running it is a well-known longtime provider on the and Shore. Using another name to remain UTR.

SixPacking
04-03-18, 14:37
Visited 139 Moody and had a very poor experience. Went in for 30 minutes, undressed and waited for 15 minutes in the room as they were busy. That in itself is OK as long as I get my full 30 minutes, but when Cocoa came in, I got a 5 minute back rub then flip with a jackhammer. All over in less than 12 minutes. I had to ask her to wipe the oil off as she seemed content not to. So I was shorted time and had a very mediocre (to be kind) session. Would never return and advise not to visit with this type of service.So did you tip her for this outstanding service? If so all you did was perpetuate the problem so fingers crossed that you walked out by giving her what she deserved: zero.

Grogrin
04-03-18, 19:19
If it was me I would have politely farted in her direction, smile and tell her, "Chow". Paying that bullshit house fee is paymebt enough. Fuck a tip.

So did you tip her for this outstanding service? If so all you did was perpetuate the problem so fingers crossed that you walked out by giving her what she deserved: zero.