PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Johnson686
11-09-17, 11:57
Went to 310 Spa in Woburn recently. The title of the ad said Swedish massage so I thought I'd get lucky with a tall blonde. No such luck. Went in without appointment as the address is in the ad. 45-50 year old Asian woman. I took an hour for I believe. 7. No table shower but it wasn't advertised as having one. She led me to the back room to disrobe. When she returned she asked what kind of massage. I told her soft. She did a nice job with a 45 minute tease. Had me rock hard as I hadn't shot a load in almost two weeks. Then the flip. She took a facecloth to cover me up. Looked like a teepee. I took it off. She rubbed my inner thighs and behind my balls for a few minutes. When I motioned for her to stroke me she said she can't and that she'd get in trouble with her boss. I lied and told her I'd been there before and gotten happy ending. She said I could do it myself if I wanted. Normally I would pass but as I mentioned I was pretty backed up. She tickled my thighs and gooch while I beat it myself. Shot a huge load which seemed to surprise and impress her. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up. I tipped. 2 because the tease was nice and I did unload. She could have doubled her tip with a few seconds of hand motion. I won't be returning because I can jo myself anytime I want. I hope this review was helpful to some of you who don't mind finishing up yourself. She did get me right to the edge though. Also, she asked if I wanted lotion to which I said no, so she used power which was nice.I think you were too nice. I would have walked out and given no tip and just whacked off at home. She shouldn't be getting you all worked up if she knows she's not going to finish the job.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-10-17, 16:31
Yeah, I'll generally tip a little more. Maybe. 5 or. 6 - if I get more access.If service in a restaurant is average, 15%, if food is good and hot, water glass stays full, etc. , I'll go to 20%. If at an AMP I get good access and an enjoyable experience I tip higher than 40. Better service = better tip gives them an incentive to be more fun and that gets me off better, it's worth an extra ten or twenty to me.

TuEres
11-10-17, 17:18
The spot on union in Framingham. Went there yesrerday. . 5 for half. Girl was pretty. Mid thirties cute face. Massage was below average. Finish was on point. She rubbed and massaged, took her time. Got to touch the top only. She put a finger up there if you are into that. Very into it.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-11-17, 15:04
I also went to Union, I assume 186 was the target reported below. I got Lulu who's been there for awhile, standoffish, ok finish, did not keep the mood going which was a turnoff. I did not consider her face cute, but not gross, but we all rate differently. Her fingers remained in frontal regions for my visit. I do not recall who the other provider Cici is there. I have not been there for a loooooooong time, and it will be a lot looooonger before I ever think about going back. There are some better close by alternatives with much better locations if I am going to start with 70 for an hour.

The spot on union in Framingham. Went there yesrerday. . 5 for half. Girl was pretty. Mid thirties cute face. Massage was below average. Finish was on point. She rubbed and massaged, took her time. Got to touch the top only. She put a finger up there if you are into that. Very into it.

GuyInTheCorner
11-11-17, 16:10
Out of town but visit on business regularly. Typically stay downtown and without car so I constrain myself to walking distance. Tried the North End spa last time. Went toward the end of the night. Short answer is that it was overpriced and unremarkable. No table shower. Middling massage. Hit up for tip amount before fun started, which was disappointing. Did offer a higher amount to see if extras were offered. They were but for additional amount above that. Haggling did not lead to a change. Decided to take a flier for the team. Performance was subpar and not really worth it. I might go back in a pinch but would limit to standard service and tip.

Found a great bakery on the way back. That was the highlight.

PokaDotCloud
11-11-17, 17:53
If service in a restaurant is average, 15%, if food is good and hot, water glass stays full, etc. , I'll go to 20%. If at an AMP I get good access and an enjoyable experience I tip higher than 40. Better service = better tip gives them an incentive to be more fun and that gets me off better, it's worth an extra ten or twenty to me.At AMP's for things not negotiated up front I keep it simple.

4 for a standard.

6 for lots of access.

8 for head.

$ for everything.

I've never had a girl that acted unhappy about it, and I presume most that would aren't going to go much beyond standard without setting a rate.

Iamme Iam
11-11-17, 20:39
At AMP's for things not negotiated up front I keep it simple.

4 for a standard.

6 for lots of access.

8 for head.

$ for everything.

I've never had a girl that acted unhappy about it, and I presume most that would aren't going to go much beyond standard without setting a rate.The only thing I can add, I lay a $100 down for FS and put a condom down over it, works at most places. I also don't look like I could be a LEO.

CCNice
11-12-17, 13:51
Wanted to try something different so hit this place. Place was ok 2 girls their one was late 40's maybe a 5 in looks. Then their was the girl I got, I think her name was Cindy or Cici. She was early 40's on the skinny side and she was about 6. Rub was decent and tease was very sensual. She let me pull her top down and play with her small eraser nipples. I think more may be on the table with repeated visits. Damage was 60/60. I gave her 60 because we went 10 min over and she never tried to rush me. OverAll visit 8. Looks 6, massage 5, tease 8, finish 8.

SirPsychoSexy
11-12-17, 17:54
Earlier this week, I stopped in to see Niko on the upper level of 299. She's very playful and give a great massage. Great view after the flip! As always, amazing time.

SPS.

MikeJohns
11-13-17, 10:14
I went back to that Quincy location. I called and made an appointment for the long haired girl she answered the phone and we picked a time and date. She speaks very good English, is attractive nice body and we had a very very nice time together. I know I over tipped but she had made it clear that if I take care of her she will take good care of me. We hit it off and now I have her private number. So I can call and schedule an appointment anytime. She does not work every day she is the manager however I believe her family owns the business. I was well over the hour but she did not rush me and we dressed together and then I walked her to her car. She said she had business to take care of. I have received several pm Messages from others asking information about my first couple of visits and I have replied to some. I will not put too much out here in public.Checkmailbox full!

M Scores Easy
11-13-17, 10:14
Has anyone been here recent? I drove by and they have some kind of children's store, I believe, on the first floor.

This used to be a "go to" place for me. Now I don't even want to venture there. Seems odd, the building owner would do this.

QuantumWarp
11-13-17, 14:00
Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the helpful information on here. After reading through the forum, I decided to try out 569 Boylston. I was actually going to go to Lucky Spa on Beacon in Kenmore, but they said they weren't available so I headed down to Copley. You take the elevator up and then you're right in the spa. The woman at the front desk was attractive with sexy eyes and likely in her early to mid 40's. She sounds a lot like what someone else described on here who said he got a 40 ish sexy kind of Chinese MILF. I'll tell you now I didn't get her name but after this post SOMEONE on here has to know who I'm talking about. The place is very dim with typical music playing throughout it. The rooms are a good size but the walls don't go all of the way up. I could hear other guys walking in and what not but it didn't end up being a big deal luckily. I did the hour for $60 (FYI they do a half hour for $45 which I will do next time). I asked for soft and it ended up being a very nice long tease after about 30 minutes. She had her legs rubbing against me a lot as she was massaging me so I starting touching her, complimenting her / flirting with her, all of that stuff. I ended up noticing during the tease that she had a really nice tight body. I got really turned on and was able to do some OTC roaming below the waist. On the flip she pointed to my package and asked if I wanted that. I told her I wanted extra so she got on top of me in a 69 position with her nice tight ass right in my face. She began stroking me and I was so focused on her ass I really can't tell you if she was using her mouth at any point but she might have been. I pulled her pants down and she had a really nice black thong on. I started licking her over her thong and she was digging it. I pulled her thong down and it was a sight to see haha. She ended up finishing me off and it was great and we laughed a little bit. I guess I was a little agressive pulling her pants and thong off but she didn't mind it at all I tipped her $60. The clean up was good and I would definitely go back there again. If anyone thinks they know her name based off this please let me know. I'm willing to bet I could get a little more next time around. Hopefully this wasn't way too much info but it's my first post so I wanted to paint a good picture for everyone.I've had odd luck there. I reported first time was curvy "Mia" who gave a very hard massage, that I liked, ending was okay, did allow OTC from behind, but not front, okay. Standard 40 tip. 60 hour house.

Then I kept getting Wendy, who is the MILF as described. I think it's her, she has a bit of a resting b*tch face, and is usually grumpy. Her massage was alright, not as good as Mia's, but I loved her fit MILF bod as described. Didn't really get as far as he reported, tried that last time, LOL, and she swatted my hand away and was not happy. Was definitely not into it, so that's a bummer. But I do finish hard feeling up her ass and toned legs. She didn't stop me from trying to vigorously massage her OTC, but very firm on no OTC.

So maybe she doesn't like me, because after that incident, again I tried calling for Wendy, she was apparently there, and I landed now with "Shamu"? Curvy, like Mia, with a tattoo on stomach, not that pretty, and weird affect. Her massage was amazing. Not hard, but somehow very relaxing, I caught myself actually moaning LOL. But finish was super weird. First, miscommunication regarding tip. I was pissed she haggled to 60, then she wanted it up front, and I, fearful of LEO, said no, deed first, figuring it's less likely a setup that way. (I'm clearly not a lawyer) Second, I should have made clear, my mistake, but I agreed to 60 pointing at boobs and bottom, meaning I wanted UTC, but apparently she thought she was getting 60 for OTC only. My mistake. Lastly, I don't do well with jackhammer, so asked her to slow down, but she kept saying I had to finish. And then it got really weird aftwards, couldn't understand her quiet voice and broken english, but something about how her boss is mean, and her mean boss is there, but maybe do more when boss is not there (not sure when that is, because mamassan is always there). I paid the 60 and GTFO and I don't know if I can return. Another annoyance, had to use restroom, and on my way, I see Wendy there, so clearly she was there, they said I could get her on the phone, and pulled the B&S. After the B&S, upsell, and weird Shamu, I'm inclined to take my business elsewhere.

I did have good luck following up on YoYo someone reported at a different salon. (Not the Tyler st one, the other one). Took a gamble, asked for her, hoping she was Yo Yo of Kent St. She was not. On the plus, she's far younger, more beautiful, far superior massage, on the downside, not nearly the options we had on Kent st. I was late for my massage, so I lost the room, and was instead massaged behind a standing divider while someone else got their hair cut. I found the experience exciting in a weird voyeuristic way, getting finished off while someone else was getting their hair cut not 4 feet away haha, but next time I'd definitely want the room.

YoloGent
11-13-17, 14:36
A children's yoga studio, nice mix. Lots of parents around dropping off the kiddies.

SlowMo
11-13-17, 19:29
Has anyone been here recent? I drove by and they have some kind of children's store, I believe, on the first floor.

This used to be a "go to" place for me. Now I don't even want to venture there. Seems odd, the building owner would do this.Yeah, I've been there since the new store opened. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. I met with Lilly or Liddy or some such. Not a looker and not very good at massage. Also, it was the absolute oiliest rub I ever got. She'd got back to the oil bottle for another pump twice per arm, three times per leg, countless on my back. It was beyond absurd. Also, it was fairly chilly. Standard finish with a little UTC on top to sped tings up. I'll wait a few months before going again. But I was told that Emma is still there for those who like her.

SM.

Jack A Dogov
11-15-17, 13:58
I'm still a somewhat-regular at Lotus but I agree that results are mixed. I think I keep going because I've never had a granny there. The girls are usually pretty attractive. One time only, I did get a girl to take her top off. She did it but giggled and asked why I wanted that.

The only time I asked a girl's name, it was Quon (at least that's how it sounds), and she is pretty good.

I was close to Lotus and decided to try them again and am very happy I did. I was greeted at the door by the cute mamasan that I've seen there before. I asked her name and she said Quon. She's been the acting mamasan almost every time I've been there. Maybe she only does massages when it gets busy. I drew Suzy this time. She's a Korean MILF. I find her attractive but I could see where others may not. Very fun and flirty in the TS (and throughout the entire visit). Brief time in the sauna and back to the room. She gave a good massage. She asked if I wanted lotion and I said yes which was a good decision as her massage got much better with lotion. I really needed work on my shoulders and upper back and asked her to work on those areas and she did a good job. When massaging my legs she mixed in some "accidental" contact which was fun. After the hot towel she went into one of the longest and best ST I've ever had. (Only my ATF, Sunny at Admiral Spa was better.) She finally had me flip and delivered an incredibly slow drawn out finish. Cleanup and then some more massage to fill out the hour. I hope she stays around for awhile.

M Scores Easy
11-16-17, 08:02
I've gone to this place several times over last year if I want a regular massage. I've gotten HE there before, but nothing stellar. Last visit, I had an older 45-50 ish thicker woman deliver a nice massage, but on the way out noticed another girl at the desk with glasses. Very cute. Has anyone seen her, or had luck here? Pm is ok. Thanks.

KingReviewer
11-16-17, 10:40
Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if there is any decent provider that offers a few extras in our around waltham. As I previous repoted, I have seen coco frkm school st Lex. She was at 732 moody for a few months due to renovations. I have seen her twice after my last report as I expected it to get better if I was a regular. But apparently pulling the guns out and letting you suck it is all she does. Haven't had much luck so didn't really report anything.

So I was wondering if you guys could point me towards something a little more than that. I would definitely reviee the place if I get there. I'm ok with either a reply to this post or a PM.

Thank you so much guys ans happy hunting.

King.

Ggwpx
11-17-17, 23:10
I went back to that Quincy location. I called and made an appointment for the long haired girl she answered the phone and we picked a time and date. She speaks very good English, is attractive nice body and we had a very very nice time together. I know I over tipped but she had made it clear that if I take care of her she will take good care of me. We hit it off and now I have her private number. So I can call and schedule an appointment anytime. She does not work every day she is the manager however I believe her family owns the business. I was well over the hour but she did not rush me and we dressed together and then I walked her to her car. She said she had business to take care of. I have received several pm Messages from others asking information about my first couple of visits and I have replied to some. I will not put too much out here in public.Whats the address for the place near Quincy Center?

OlGary
11-18-17, 15:43
Here is my review of a few dependable FS AMPs relatively close to Boston, which I visited recently.

South Street in Waltham. Will do for you whatever you want for 2. They have older but fit providers, who, in fact will massage you well after you are done. In my view, a good value, especially if you like them raw!

Waverly Av in Watertown. Younger girls without any massage skills. Too bad they want more money on top of the house fee which is already higher than in other places (. 7). Be prepared to leave without 2. 3 in total and with a piece of used latex wrapped in a paper towel in your pocket.

1205 in Arlington. 2. 0 plus your own cover, and you are all set.

I might add more, but I am reluctant to review places which are obviously being pimped.

KingReviewer
11-19-17, 10:56
Something weird happened. Going by the address iv seen in the reviews and the one I got in a pm, I assumed It was about Oasis massage therapy and called them after work at 7:45 to book an appointment for 8:30. The lady on the phone says that they close at 8:30 and she can accommodate me for an hour if I am there by 8. I said ok, is Katie available and she said yes I am available and ask if she was the only Katie working at that place and she said yes so I went ahead and booked her. Got there by 8 and went into the first door on the right that had their name on it and she was there. Paid 70 for the hour and she showed me to the room. The room had a poster that read "we DO NOT offer any sexual services and request that you DO NOT ASK" I thought that was just a formality. But tuned out to be a pretty legit massage. She refused to talk about it despite me telling her that a friend of mine referred me here and he told me that he had a good time here. She got upset and said "please don't ask, we are just a regular licensed massage center and we do not want to lose our license. Please do not ask anymore, I will not respond". She did not even respond to casual talk after that and was making a really angry face and just walked out of the room once the time was done and just said done. So I got dressed and walked out.

I know that this is too long. Was that the place everyone was reviewing or was it one of the other doors in the building. I was quite bummed with this one. But to be honest, the massage was really nice.

Thanks.

King.

OlGary
11-19-17, 16:03
Something weird happened. Going by the address iv seen in the reviews and the one I got in a pm, I assumed It was about Oasis massage therapy and called them after work at 7:45 to book an appointment for 8:30. The lady on the phone says that they close at 8:30 and she can accommodate me for an hour if I am there by 8. I said ok, is Katie available and she said yes I am available and ask if she was the only Katie working at that place and she said yes so I went ahead and booked her. Got there by 8 and went into the first door on the right that had their name on it and she was there. Paid 70 for the hour and she showed me to the room. The room had a poster that read "we DO NOT offer any sexual services and request that you DO NOT ASK" I thought that was just a formality. But tuned out to be a pretty legit massage. She refused to talk about it despite me telling her that a friend of mine referred me here and he told me that he had a good time here. She got upset and said "please don't ask, we are just a regular licensed massage center and we do not want to lose our license. Please do not ask anymore, I will not respond". She did not even respond to casual talk after that and was making a really angry face and just walked out of the room once the time was done and just said done. So I got dressed and walked out.

I know that this is too long. Was that the place everyone was reviewing or was it one of the other doors in the building. I was quite bummed with this one. But to be honest, the massage was really nice.

Thanks.

King.The address is Main. It sounds that you visited a wrong place.

Jack617
11-19-17, 16:55
King, did you go to the place on the second floor? If so you missed finding happiness by about 75 ft.

Thanks.

King..

OlGary
11-19-17, 21:29
The address is Main. It sounds that you visited a wrong place.LOL, I wanted to say 986 Main.

PoorBill
11-20-17, 11:58
Whats the address for the place near Quincy Center?I have received many requests. I have replied to some local seniors, I will try to respond to more however I do not want to give out too much information publicly. We are getting along quite well, she has come to my place and I do not want to jeopardize that. She is the owner / mgr.

Johnson686
11-20-17, 14:52
I was close to Lotus and decided to try them again and am very happy I did. I was greeted at the door by the cute mamasan that I've seen there before. I asked her name and she said Quon. She's been the acting mamasan almost every time I've been there. Maybe she only does massages when it gets busy. I drew Suzy this time. She's a Korean MILF. I find her attractive but I could see where others may not. Very fun and flirty in the TS (and throughout the entire visit). Brief time in the sauna and back to the room. She gave a good massage. She asked if I wanted lotion and I said yes which was a good decision as her massage got much better with lotion. I really needed work on my shoulders and upper back and asked her to work on those areas and she did a good job. When massaging my legs she mixed in some "accidental" contact which was fun. After the hot towel she went into one of the longest and best ST I've ever had. (Only my ATF, Sunny at Admiral Spa was better.) She finally had me flip and delivered an incredibly slow drawn out finish. Cleanup and then some more massage to fill out the hour. I hope she stays around for awhile.I believe you're right about Quon. I've had her do the whole massage for me in the past, but I believe that's when someone else was managing the lobby. Recently I went in and she was doing that, but also started my massage, while frequently running back out to the lobby. This was unusual for Lotus, I've never had this problem and I was getting pretty annoyed. But then about 15 minutes in, she switched me over to Sunny, who I've seen before. Initially I thought I'd be shorted on time due to this. Instead, it was as if that 15 minutes with Quon hadn't even happened, because Sunny gave me the full hour. Excellent massage, tease, and enthusiastic HE. Lotus remains my go-to place for a combination of great massage and HE skills, even though (as I've reported before), you generally won't be allowed more than OTC up top.

BinAround
11-20-17, 15:39
I believe you're right about Quon. I've had her do the whole massage for me in the past, but I believe that's when someone else was managing the lobby. Recently I went in and she was doing that, but also started my massage, while frequently running back out to the lobby. This was unusual for Lotus, I've never had this problem and I was getting pretty annoyed. But then about 15 minutes in, she switched me over to Sunny, who I've seen before. Initially I thought I'd be shorted on time due to this. Instead, it was as if that 15 minutes with Quon hadn't even happened, because Sunny gave me the full hour. Excellent massage, tease, and enthusiastic HE. Lotus remains my go-to place for a combination of great massage and HE skills, even though (as I've reported before), you generally won't be allowed more than OTC up top.Where is Lotus? Post or pm is good, thanks.

TurnOverHoney
11-20-17, 20:01
I have received many requests. I have replied to some local seniors, I will try to respond to more however I do not want to give out too much information publicly. We are getting along quite well, she has come to my place and I do not want to jeopardize that. She is the owner / mgr.I have been a long time monger of The Q, and I bet he may be referring to 1147 suite d. But if I can remember correctly they were 50+, one skinny, one heavy and FS was available. The skinny one.

Vanished and " Nina " was left there by herself. An occasional rotating girl from NY would appear and then disappear.

DBoy781
11-21-17, 15:56
I'm looking for a real nuru massage today. Body to body contact. I'm in the Boston area and can travel to the north shore and around Boston. Please pm a number or location! I would really appreciate the help guys! Thanks!

TurnOverHoney
11-23-17, 13:43
Just a heads up, there was LE in front of 158 a. Not sure if they were arresting a drunk driver or someone who wouldn't take leaving unhappy lightly.

Floatinglife
11-24-17, 13:29
Tried again at the newish place on great road. Same girl (ok looks, but heavy). Same results, DIY only. Won't try again.

OlGary
11-24-17, 22:55
139 Moody suddenly turned FS. Enjoy while it lasts.

Floatinglife
11-25-17, 14:04
After disappointing trip to Bedford tried 1205 since I've seen positive things on board. Only one woman there when I arrived, not a looker, maybe 40's. Asked me to wait for another girl. About 10 minutes later one shows up. Average looks but big chest. So so massage with uninspired HE. I did get to play with her jugs. 60/40 with no complaints. Not sure if I'll try again.

Oxy Moron
11-25-17, 16:23
139 Moody suddenly turned FS. Enjoy while it lasts.What's the price structure?

OM.

Katokay
11-25-17, 22:37
139 Moody suddenly turned FS. Enjoy while it lasts.Last time I was there I met a midget and a girl with real bad rotten teeth. Has the quality improved?

OlGary
11-25-17, 23:23
Last time I was there I met a midget and a girl with real bad rotten teeth. Has the quality improved?The midget is gone. There were two youngish women at the parlor. They looked good to me (but I am not very demanding).

CyJim666
11-27-17, 01:00
Did Hong hire someone? Hong's English name is Lily and she is in her 50's.

She talks alot about herself and her son, that is an engineer. She is very nice and gives a very good massage with extras, but she is out of my way.

Reviews on other site started referring to a young Lily in her 30's, since April.

Anyone have a session with this new young Lily, Please PM or review her.

Thanks and be safe!

Jim.

TuEres
11-27-17, 12:06
Paid. 1 in advance including tip so I can get the best service. Massage was very good. She walked on my back. Bad thing is that she did the massage with gloves on. Never had that before. On the flip it was do it yourself service. Did it and left. Won't repeat. Lady was late 40's, ok looks.

Katokay
11-27-17, 16:42
The midget is gone. There were two youngish women at the parlor. They looked good to me (but I am not very demanding).Wrong, little person cici still working there. She has always been FS. Other girl is a strong 8 out of 10 but definitely not FS. If you have midget on your bucket list this might be the place for you. Otherwise it's meh. Cici kinda skeeves me out but to each his own.

Seek Grt Mass
11-27-17, 21:32
Anyone here from the Northshore needs to go check out the latest massage parlour on the North Shore in Danvers. If you're familar with Pink or Canterbury the owner has once again hit a home run with a new location that doesn't have much to offer. PM me here for the info and go check out the new place and ladies there. I had a great treat for opening weekend. Play safe!

Trailman44
11-28-17, 14:12
So I dreamed the need for a good body rub so after trying a couple other places with mixed results I decided to try 157 in Malden again. New talent was there when I called; Tina and Judy. I have not seen either one before so I made an appointment and headed over.

Judy answered the door and led me to the room. She is okay looking, about average for the talent I have seen, with a thinner mid 40's asian build. I asked for firm and she gave a good massage. She was very thorough and had decent skills on the rub. There was no hint of anything or tease of any type during the massage. Just asked me to flip. She went to work and I left happy although it wasn't a great experience. Standard fee for the hour and tip; 6 & 4.

She did politely ask for more on the tip, but I didn't have it and wouldn't have if I did, so I politely said no. It was overall an average experience. With a lot of turn over at Swan I am finding it more difficult to get a consistent massage. I have been going there periodically for the last 3 years as I could always know what I could expect but I feel that has changed recently.

Aimstraight
11-28-17, 16:44
Clear your inbox my friend, or please pm me the info.

Thanks,

Aim.

Anyone here from the Northshore needs to go check out the latest massage parlour on the North Shore in Danvers. If you're familar with Pink or Canterbury the owner has once again hit a home run with a new location that doesn't have much to offer. PM me here for the info and go check out the new place and ladies there. I had a great treat for opening weekend. Play safe!

DekeThorton
11-28-17, 16:47
I think your inbox may be full, pm info would be much appreciated

Anyone here from the Northshore needs to go check out the latest massage parlour on the North Shore in Danvers. If you're familar with Pink or Canterbury the owner has once again hit a home run with a new location that doesn't have much to offer. PM me here for the info and go check out the new place and ladies there. I had a great treat for opening weekend. Play safe!.

Jack617
11-28-17, 19:48
We have a new member and he (unfortunately posted this in the general section. I wanted to make sure all members had a chance to read it so I am moving it here. After reading it I realize that my approach (FS or bust) is flawed. I am certain many will agree and pay Candy a visit soon!

1rst time review on this forum, I usually spend my time on RubMaps. However, I had to write about this location because I was amazed that no one else has up to this point. I will be writing a full revue on Rubmaps shortly. The Red Rose is tucked away in a small strip mall in Franklin in a very quiet location that does not draw a lot of attention. I was curious why no one had review this location so I decided to TOFTT! I called to make a appointment and Candy was my provider. The location was a very typical AMP setup with curtains on the doors. Candy was very beautiful and full of energy. She was very easy to look at, perfect in every way. (Serious eye candy!) The massage began and I was in massage bliss! She was excellent, constantly checking to see if I was happy! At one point she was working on a knot on my right shoulder, OMG! She is so strong for such a small package! She worked on that knot until I finally started to laugh because she was so strong! No more knot and my body feels wonderful. Even my lower back feels great! Guys, I am impressed with Candy and her strength and massage skills. I have mixed emotions about sharing this location! So, I would highly recommend you go and meet Candy before she is gone. She is a gem! Enjoy! Oriental Express.

Johnson686
11-29-17, 12:08
Anyone here from the Northshore needs to go check out the latest massage parlour on the North Shore in Danvers. If you're familar with Pink or Canterbury the owner has once again hit a home run with a new location that doesn't have much to offer. PM me here for the info and go check out the new place and ladies there. I had a great treat for opening weekend. Play safe!Not sure what you mean by "doesn't have much to offer". This sounds like a negative.

Virgil Dan
11-29-17, 14:07
I'm interested. Please clear your inbox, Seek Grt Mass

Not sure what you mean by "doesn't have much to offer". This sounds like a negative.

OlGary
11-30-17, 12:32
Went to the recently reviewed place in Franklin. Candy had an appointment, so Lulu (that's how I heard it) took care of me. She is a 40+ decently-looking woman. The massage was OK, but hey, that's not the reason I was driving for 50 min to this place from Arlington! It required some effort to get a handshake from her, but got a very firm no go to FS. Given that going there time / distance-wise is the same as driving to Pawtucket, I will, probably, not return.

Johnson686
11-30-17, 16:09
Decided to try out the new AMP in Danvers, it's right off route 128. Only had time for 30 minutes and figured that was a cheaper option anyway to try out a new place. The girl was young and attractive, although her tits seemed a bit droopy for such a young girl. The massage was pretty lame. She spoke almost no English so communication was difficult. She kept pulling out her phone to use a translator app, so I soon gave up on the small talk. After about 20 minutes of a truly forgettable massage, she asked me to flip, with no tease and no effort to wipe the oil from my back (she did wipe me down after the whole massage though). She made a hand gesture, asking if I wanted HE, I said yes, then she pointed to her chest, and I also said yes. She also made some kind of gesture with her fingers which I think was an attempt to ask me what kind of tip I was offering, but all she did was make a fist and stick her little finger out. I don't know WTF that meant so again I just said yes and she got started by popping those babies out, allowing me to suckle. Then she immediately started a jack-hammer HE on my still-limp dick (remember, there's been no tease yet and no sensuality at all). Eventually I was able to complete, thanks to the access up top. Damage was. 5 + . 5 tip, I gave her a little more than she deserved because of the up-top access. On the way out I saw an even cuter girl lounging on a couch. I doubt I'll return though. I still have a better time at Lotus even though you usually can't get more than OTC. The best part of today was the post-massage trip to Supreme Roast Beer.

MasajoViro
11-30-17, 22:43
Did Hong hire someone? Hong's English name is Lily and she is in her 50's.
She talks alot about herself and her son, that is an engineer. She is very nice and gives a very good massage with extras, but she is out of my way.
Reviews on other site started referring to a young Lily in her 30's, since April.
Anyone have a session with this new young Lily, Please PM or review her.
Thanks and be safe!
Jim.Hong sometimes advertises as "Lily," but as of the last time I was there it was just her. Perhaps others who have visited more recently will have more information?

Herow
12-01-17, 11:51
Because all of a sudden, I'm running into places where the girls are asking for some jacked up prices. Adams in Newton, got hit with a 80/120/200 offer first time out. 80 for HE, can you fucking imagine? Waverly I got quoted the same scale last week, and a week before that another in the same range.

Two of the times resulted in me leaving with no happiness. Anyone who has noticed my posts knows I'm not cheap; I believe in giving good providers bigger tips and I appreciate the economics of their lives. However. At those prices I could be someplace nice with a bed, banging a college girl off SA for HOURS with full GFE. I don't know if anyone else has been getting hit with these rediculous price requests outside of the granny shops, but I'm not having any of it. For both local cases, getting up and starting to get dressed resulted in severe, Black Friday level price drops in their request, so keep that in mind.

DekeThorton
12-01-17, 14:40
I was at YL in Methuen not long ago and she wanted $80 for a HE. I had a good laugh at that. No way was she getting double the rate.

Because all of a sudden, I'm running into places where the girls are asking for some jacked up prices. Adams in Newton, got hit with a 80/120/200 offer first time out. 80 for HE, can you fucking imagine? Waverly I got quoted the same scale last week, and a week before that another in the same range.

Two of the times resulted in me leaving with no happiness. Anyone who has noticed my posts knows I'm not cheap; I believe in giving good providers bigger tips and I appreciate the economics of their lives. However. At those prices I could be someplace nice with a bed, banging a college girl off SA for HOURS with full GFE. I don't know if anyone else has been getting hit with these rediculous price requests outside of the granny shops, but I'm not having any of it. For both local cases, getting up and starting to get dressed resulted in severe, Black Friday level price drops in their request, so keep that in mind.

BigDaddyJohnG
12-01-17, 15:13
Any useful intel re: Sumruay or the new China 1 in weymouth?

Stay safe.

Mapokaplaya
12-01-17, 17:51
I am going to be spending some time in the Brighton area and would appreciate recommendation for good massage with he (or more), but massage has to be good. Pm If you want. Thanks.

Member #5552
12-01-17, 17:52
I have also been quoted some high prices and I just say no.

We all know the dilemma continues with guys that are going to pay a lot of money because they either have it or they don't know that they can get more for less. As soon as the haggling starts I say forget it and lay down and have them do an hour massage and I'll leave them 10 or $20 tip. More often than not they agree to a satisfactory price. I think it really stats before you walk in place to have the mindset only pay so much.

Two of the times resulted in me leaving with no happiness. Anyone who has noticed my posts knows I'm not cheap; I believe in giving good providers bigger tips and I appreciate the economics of their lives. However. At those prices I could be someplace nice with a bed, banging a college girl off SA for HOURS with full GFE. I don't know if anyone else has been getting hit with these rediculous price requests outside of the granny shops, but I'm not having any of it. For both local cases, getting up and starting to get dressed resulted in severe, Black Friday level price drops in their request, so keep that in mind..

Trailman44
12-01-17, 23:31
Anyone here from the Northshore needs to go check out the latest massage parlour on the North Shore in Danvers. If you're familar with Pink or Canterbury the owner has once again hit a home run with a new location that doesn't have much to offer. PM me here for the info and go check out the new place and ladies there. I had a great treat for opening weekend. Play safe!Hey. Could you post which parlor was the one you went to? Still interested but haven't heard back from you.

TheIceGuy
12-02-17, 03:29
Went to Moody tonight and was quite impressed. The girl was pretty damn cute. I'd say mid 20's, cute body. She was very giggly as well. She kept calling me handsome and I fell in love. Kidding kind of.

Her massage was weak. Average tease and lightly gripped HE. She let me suck on her nips which helped. Without that, it would have been tougher to finish but still possible.

Looks 8/10.

Massage 3/10.

HE 4. 5/10.

CamperVan10
12-02-17, 06:52
The same happened to me at 299 newton st back in September. Cute 30-40 ish who I had seen a number of times before and always had quality service from (can't remember name, not Coco). She tried to hit me up for 80 then 60 and I refused. Haven't been back.

Besides that, can anyone give details on Adams street? Still interested in who's good, who to ask for and xtras.

Thanks,

CV.

CamperVan10
12-02-17, 06:55
Which Moody? There are 2. 139 and 732.

Went to Moody tonight and was quite impressed. The girl was pretty damn cute. I'd say mid 20's, cute body. She was very giggly as well. She kept calling me handsome and I fell in love. Kidding kind of.

Her massage was weak. Average tease and lightly gripped HE. She let me suck on her nips which helped. Without that, it would have been tougher to finish but still possible.

Looks 8/10.

Massage 3/10.

HE 4. 5/10.

SweeDick251
12-02-17, 10:19
So I don't know if you fellas knew but there is a cheat code with these parlors to getting one hell of a tease. The past few parlors Ives been to when they ask me do I want medium or hard massage, I would respond with soft massage and it would be a very light massage finger glide throughout with mainly teasing. I love that shit! The whole session is tease and playing. So if you weren't already aware definitely give it a shit, you will not be disappointed.

OlGary
12-02-17, 12:17
Most certainly, he was referring to 139. The younger girl's name is Fannie, unless she already changed it to something else. She is quite attractive, but, probably, has hyperthyroidism (Basedow disease) as her eyes are noticeably bulging. But hey, it's not infectious. She can do many good things for you if you treat her well.

Which Moody? There are 2. 139 and 732.

HamsHire1
12-02-17, 13:39

Two of the times resulted in me leaving with no happiness. Anyone who has noticed my posts knows I'm not cheap; I believe in giving good providers bigger tips and I appreciate the economics of their lives. However. At those prices I could be someplace nice with a bed, banging a college girl off SA for HOURS with full GFE. I don't know if anyone else has been getting hit with these rediculous price requests outside of the granny shops, but I'm not having any of it. For both local cases, getting up and starting to get dressed resulted in severe, Black Friday level price drops in their request, so keep that in mind.AMPs in New Hampshire are being shut down left and right. Three more just last week, Concord, Bedford and Webster St in Manchester. Maybe they're just trying to make some extra money before it happens to them.

TheIceGuy
12-02-17, 15:59
Which Moody? There are 2. 139 and 732.Oh wow, didn't know that. 139 sorry.

Scraggy
12-02-17, 19:06
Got Annie, 3/10 looks, 8/10 massage, 8/10 finish. Mild OTC roaming below but really not motivated for more nor did I have any interest in getting her undressed. Full hour. 6 + . 4. Definitely sounds like a different provider than Anna!

It's Lily's Salon in Chinatown. Not sure if I'm allowed to post address, but it's first hit on Google, sort of in basement.

As far as timing and avoiding the walk of shame, I made an appointment early Saturday morning via phone, specifically requesting Anna. Only one person getting hair done, I walked straight to register and said I was there for my appointment and was immediately lead back. Much easier, as no discussion of what I wanted, and didn't have to linger awkwardly in the salon.

Anna is as described, but I unfortunately went for FS, which was not my cup of tea. She's not really into it, not very involved, and so I just finished as quick as I could. Maybe her CBJ is better, she does have a pretty face and good rack. Massage was okay, I was trying to feel her up throughout the massage to give her the "signal" and instead she got overly excited and kept wanting to jump to the end. In her broken English we finally settled on fun first and massage later, LOL. Otherwise pleasant experience.

JohnReid
12-03-17, 05:15
AMPs in New Hampshire are being shut down left and right. Three more just last week, Concord, Bedford and Webster St in Manchester. Maybe they're just trying to make some extra money before it happens to them.What is the "published" reason that these places are being closed? Code violations, Code changes, prostitution, neighbor complaints, etc. ?

Top Floor
12-03-17, 12:57
What is the "published" reason that these places are being closed? Code violations, Code changes, prostitution, neighbor complaints, etc. ?As much as sex sells in the media, and the public likes salicious details so they can rail against AMP's, it could be as simple as one girl getting busted for a HE, the cops tell the landlord there was an arrest and the landlord pulls the lease. Not a raid of multiple places like what happened in NH where DHS got involved.

FreakyDeaky46
12-03-17, 13:07
Had previously visited a spa in this location, not-summer st e wey previous location first floor, new one second floor. Nice visit std 40/40 half, not busy, came in front door had to find stairs to go up, should have parked in back as door right there. Name escapes me but asked for strong, got strong focus all on shoulders / back, tease phenomenal, no rush finish. Went over by 5-10 minutes but no traffic so no rush. Take advantage before they go poof like the last in this location, link below.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-lotus-massage-617-584-8950-weymouth-ma/45255533

Mcfly5
12-03-17, 19:55
Been to few places and thought I'd share my experiences. From the reviews I've read, this is all standard service to expect buuut will share anyway;.

Crescent. Always a good time. Lots of tease, not very good looking (6/10) but gets the job done at your stand cost of $1 for everything. Depending on who you pull any given week, more might be available.

Moody - 132. This place is good. Cute girls and good massage. Only problem is it is on a very busy street so getting in and out is tough.

Main - 986. Good place for an actual massage. Not really any tease but gets the job done. I'll go here if I'm bored.

GordonFreeman
12-03-17, 20:11
Browsing through the Boston massage ads there seem to be quite a few lady boys advertised. I don't think I have seen that many in other cities. So what is the deal? Is Boston the new Bangkok?

- Gordon.

MeatMan
12-03-17, 23:13
Browsing through the Boston massage ads there seem to be quite a few lady boys advertised. I don't think I have seen that many in other cities. So what is the deal? Is Boston the new Bangkok?

- Gordon.Not that I mention Katoeys (ladyboys) in my posts at all, they've been appearing in the Boston massage ads for quite sometime. Its been quite the norm. I lived in Bangkok off and on and I can tell you, they've been ingrained in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chang Mai and the deep south of Thailand for ages. Again, to answer your question, Nah doubt it but, they are appearing more than ever.

HamsHire1
12-04-17, 10:56
What is the "published" reason that these places are being closed? Code violations, Code changes, prostitution, neighbor complaints, etc. ?I have not seen any media reports on the Concord raid. The only reason I know about it is I was driving by as they were being raided. Cops it all doors just going inside. I do not know if the other two locations in Bedford and Manchester were raided but I have called all three with no answer.

When the busts of last month in southern NH happened there was news coverage reporting the different locations that were raided. Since then there's has been no reports saying the reason for raids, who was arrested or on what charges.

These raids seem to be very secretive and also scary. Be aware Massage.

ZeonIn1
12-04-17, 13:27
I am looking specifically for a gel based nuru massage with full service, any reliable providers? Between 25-30 yrs?

I read multiple pages on this forum did not find specific info, any help is appreciated.

ChetHicks
12-04-17, 14:23
Hi Hobbyists,

I am throwing in the towel, its just not as fun as it used to be. I will share some wisdom that has helped me out through the years. I would always call head and schedule an appointment, even if I never been there before. If you call ahead they assume you have visited and you will leave happy. Also I trypically we ask for a 2 release session. Might as well be relaxed for the massage. If anyone place has a table shower tell the provider its your bday, that also gets the double release. I am a fan of tipping upfront if I know what services are provided, makes it easier to bolt after you finish. The upfront tip also helps with the double, since she knows she is getting an extra for the increased effort. Enjoy.

Abhi786
12-04-17, 14:50
Hello fellas.

Any good Non-Asian massage parlors near Cambridge?

Good tease and he expected.

OlGary
12-04-17, 15:46
If you are not joking, this type of service doesn't exist here. The closest to your description could be found in Montreal, I think.

I am looking specifically for a gel based nuru massage with full service, any reliable providers? Between 25-30 yrs?

I read multiple pages on this forum did not find specific info, any help is appreciated.

GordonFreeman
12-04-17, 20:14

I read multiple pages on this forum did not find specific info, any help is appreciated.That service is readily available in Manhattan. If you plan ahead you can get a heavily discounted bus ticket from Mega Bus. It makes for a long day there and back, but it is a guarantee FS GFE nuru-gel session.

Eugene West
12-05-17, 07:49
Was only trying to pass on some information. Was not trying to have an effect on when or where you visit. Since your so good at research try calling any of the six shops that I mentioned we're shut down and see I you can get an answer. By the way your type of smart response is why I have not posted more on any board. Also I had been enjoying this hobby for over 10 years. Have a good evening.I'm not sure what's going on here in NH. I haven't attempted to visit Concord, Bedford, or Manch (Webster), but it does seem their ads are down. I haven't seen anything in local news either.

M Scores Easy
12-05-17, 08:36
So I don't know if you fellas knew but there is a cheat code with these parlors to getting one hell of a tease. The past few parlors Ives been to when they ask me do I want medium or hard massage, I would respond with soft massage and it would be a very light massage finger glide throughout with mainly teasing. I love that shit! The whole session is tease and playing. So if you weren't already aware definitely give it a shit, you will not be disappointed.That's a good tip for newbies, but yes, I believe most of us know this. When I get my eyes red, I like to go in for the soft session.

BigDaddyJohnG
12-05-17, 10:11
Any useful intel re: Sumruay or the new China 1 in weymouth?

Stay safe.TOFTT no joy, simple wax on wax off back rubbing.

Pretty pathetic.

TheCloser617
12-05-17, 17:14
Anyone been here recently? I saw quite a few positive reviews but wanted to know if anything has changed in the last month or so. I plan to go there very soon and will report back.

Top Floor
12-05-17, 21:35
I was there before.

Not even a good thai massage.

TOFTT no joy, simple wax on wax off back rubbing.

Pretty pathetic.

AmpExplorer
12-06-17, 17:57
Have not done exploring lately. Was talking to a friend from Chinatown. UTR Scarlet Chung is / has left the area. She stopped taking new clients the past year but I heard she was working a real job in Chinatown and saw a few regs UTR. I had her old phone number but could not reach her. I was glad I had a chance to see her before she went UTR then off the grid so to speak. May in Chelmsford sorta went UTR before She returned home. Seem harder to find.

OlGary
12-06-17, 19:02
It's been long time since I visited Lucky Spa (that is close to Kenmore in Boston). Well, there was no luck for me at the Lucky Spa today — two nice 60+ grannies greeted me, so I just walked out. Some distinguished gentlemen on this board may still remember that glorious Forever Young relocated to this location from Arlington many years ago (in 2009, I think). Too bad, this is not FY. I will certainly not return.

Plyfun
12-08-17, 17:24
Going to be in Quincy next week and wanted to visit an asian parlor. Need some opinions on which is the best best. Looking for a younger asian girl, hopefully pretty. Appreciate andy input. Figure I'd treat myself for the Holiday's since there isn't much by the cape Ugh!

Thanks in advance.

Ambrose
12-09-17, 20:55
I know this might be the wrong thread to ask but does anyone here know where Sophia from Sunlight Spa went?

WillieFudPucke
12-11-17, 10:37
Hi guys,

I don't usually ask for tips but am planning to be near the MA / RI border later today or tomorrow.

Is there better service down there than the typical experience in Q?

Lots of BP posts to pick from but wondering if it's worth exploring.

Would appreciate PM or reply here as you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

Willie.

WearWolf
12-11-17, 14:18
Parked across the street in a public parking lot. 2nd floor walkup. A bit run down, but they try to decorate it up. Saw Lulu based on reviews. Mid-40's, pleasant looking, great personality. Took the HF and got undressed. She draped me for the deeper massage and then took it off for the oil massage. She encouraged roaming by pushing against my hands and I reciprocated. After the regular massage started ST face down, which eventually got me on on my knees for a deep backend exploration; might forgo in fugure LOL. After the flip took her time; girls came out. Seemend to enjoy her time. 2 hot towel applications was nice. Will return. 6/. 6.

OlGary
12-11-17, 17:07
Hi guys,

I don't usually ask for tips but am planning to be near the MA / RI border later today or tomorrow.

Lots of BP posts to pick from but wondering if it's worth exploring.

Would appreciate PM or reply here as you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

Willie.Go to Harmony, and your dreams will come true.

DHudson
12-11-17, 19:42
Parked across the street in a public parking lot. 2nd floor walkup. A bit run down, but they try to decorate it up. Saw Lulu based on reviews. Mid-40's, pleasant looking, great personality. Took the HF and got undressed. She draped me for the deeper massage and then took it off for the oil massage. She encouraged roaming by pushing against my hands and I reciprocated. After the regular massage started ST face down, which eventually got me on on my knees for a deep backend exploration; might forgo in fugure LOL. After the flip took her time; girls came out. Seemend to enjoy her time. 2 hot towel applications was nice. Will return. 6/. 6.I found this place to be disgusting. I think all of the other options in Waltham are better. There are two within walking distance.

Fly Dangler
12-12-17, 00:02
Hi guys,

Lots of BP posts to pick from but wondering if it's worth exploring.Harmony if they're not busy and trying to push customers through, Far East and Pleasant are good. All listed in the Providence BP massage section.

NickStone14
12-12-17, 00:41
I'm not sure what's going on here in NH. I haven't attempted to visit Concord, Bedford, or Manch (Webster), but it does seem their ads are down. I haven't seen anything in local news either.The AMP in concord was shut down about a week ago. It was raided. I was driving by and saw cops all over the place.

Dboy111
12-12-17, 14:31
What's up guys?! I'm looking for a legit massage from an Asian with big tits today but I can't seem to find any! Does anybody know any spots! Need a place ASAP! Thanks!

OlGary
12-12-17, 15:16
What's up guys?! I'm looking for a legit massage from an Asian with big tits today but I can't seem to find any! Does anybody know any spots! Need a place ASAP! Thanks!Coco at School St in Lexington might be what you are looking for. She is all natural by the way.

HelloBoys
12-12-17, 16:47
Has been my go to place for a while now. Very friendly staff and Nicole what a goddess. She really edges you off with lots of teasing so much so I have had to blow twice Not sure if she's still there. Anyone been there recently?

KingReviewer
12-12-17, 18:10
Coco at School St in Lexington might be what you are looking for. She is all natural by the way.Yup I agree. She is definately one of the finest iv tried but don't expect too many extras. Pulling the guns out is all you might get. But YMMV if you have the right charms.

KING.

Seemnow30
12-12-17, 20:53
Going to be in Quincy next week and wanted to visit an asian parlor. Need some opinions on which is the best best. Looking for a younger asian girl, hopefully pretty. Appreciate andy input. Figure I'd treat myself for the Holiday's since there isn't much by the cape Ugh!

Thanks in advance.CR on water st in q usually pretty good.

59 cod can be very good too.

Spaz2580
12-12-17, 20:59
Are these HE places or FS places. I haven't been to RI places in a long time. The last place was prob and Main St. In Pawtucket. Table shower and HE.

Harmony if they're not busy and trying to push customers through, Far East and Pleasant are good. All listed in the Providence BP massage section.

DotHill
12-12-17, 22:38
Has been my go to place for a while now. Very friendly staff and Nicole what a goddess. She really edges you off with lots of teasing so much so I have had to blow twice Not sure if she's still there. Anyone been there recently?Agree with CB. Generally, high quality without much of a disappointment. Only time I get a bit frustrated is when non regular girls come in and start bargaining. The regulars are always friendly and Nicole was the best. She is no longer around, though.

OlGary
12-13-17, 00:41
Yup I agree. She is definately one of the finest iv tried but don't expect too many extras. Pulling the guns out is all you might get. But YMMV if you have the right charms.

KING.In addition to a very basic handshake, Coco can give you a very thorough prostate exam (if you ask nicely). Your doctor could learn from her how it should be done properly. Uniquely, no gloves involved during the procedure, she doesn't seem to care.

Dboy111
12-13-17, 01:13
Yup I agree. She is definately one of the finest iv tried but don't expect too many extras. Pulling the guns out is all you might get. But YMMV if you have the right charms.

KING.Can you please describe Coco for me? How nice are her tits, is she fat and does she do a good massage? I'm debating whether to go to a Brazilian or Asian but the Brazilians suck at massages LOL they're just hot!

Thor369
12-13-17, 07:56
Called there yesterday and asked when does Chrissy work and was told she was no longer there. Any one have any idea where she went?

Fly Dangler
12-13-17, 08:11
Are these HE places or FS places. I haven't been to RI places in a long time. The last place was prob and Main St. In Pawtucket. Table shower and HE.Harmony, Far East and Pleasant are all FS AMPs in Pawtucket. Far East and Harmony are frequently in the Providence massage forums, but Pleasant is more UTR.

HelloBoys
12-13-17, 10:51
Agree with CB. Generally, high quality without much of a disappointment. Only time I get a bit frustrated is when non regular girls come in and start bargaining. The regulars are always friendly and Nicole was the best. She is no longer around, though.Too bad she is gone, any other good names around?

ARegularGuy
12-13-17, 12:55
Has been years since my last visit. Met Sophia, average, average and average. She tried to tell me that my half hour was over in 23 minutes. Earlier reports suggest younger women but all I saw was grandma. Sophia is probably early 50's.

Not a repeat.

ARG.

Mcfly5
12-13-17, 14:18
Parked across the street in a public parking lot. 2nd floor walkup. A bit run down, but they try to decorate it up. Saw Lulu based on reviews. Mid-40's, pleasant looking, great personality. Took the HF and got undressed. She draped me for the deeper massage and then took it off for the oil massage. She encouraged roaming by pushing against my hands and I reciprocated. After the regular massage started ST face down, which eventually got me on on my knees for a deep backend exploration; might forgo in fugure LOL. After the flip took her time; girls came out. Seemend to enjoy her time. 2 hot towel applications was nice. Will return. 6/. 6.Went here not too long ago. Almost exact same experience. Unsure if it was Lulu. Good place, but would prefer the younger crowd at 139.

Samuel05
12-13-17, 17:00
Can you please describe Coco for me? How nice are her tits, is she fat and does she do a good massage? I'm debating whether to go to a Brazilian or Asian but the Brazilians suck at massages LOL they're just hot!Have seen CoCo few times over the summer / fall. Around 30+ but who really knows. Speaks English but with accent. Easy on the eyes. Few extra lbs but nothing of concern. Rub is far better than most. Very sensual tease. Large full breasts with eraser nipples are as described here many times. Both are natural. Great view and feel. YMMV but great rub and UTC up top was the menu. Go see her.

CandyMan555
12-13-17, 22:21
What's up guys?! I'm looking for a legit massage from an Asian with big tits today but I can't seem to find any! Does anybody know any spots! Need a place ASAP! Thanks!23 Beale St Big tits good massage with extras.

Katokay
12-13-17, 23:47
23 Beale St Big tits good massage with extras.Does she have extras or just an extra? She has big fake tits but the surgeon did a really good.

SoxInSeven
12-14-17, 00:04
Have seen CoCo few times over the summer / fall. Around 30+ but who really knows. Speaks English but with accent. Easy on the eyes. Few extra lbs but nothing of concern. Rub is far better than most. Very sensual tease. Large full breasts with eraser nipples are as described here many times. Both are natural. Great view and feel. YMMV but great rub and UTC up top was the menu. Go see her.Estimated bra size on Coco? After seeing all the fake pics I've been interested in finding a legit naturally busty Asian.

NewOld
12-14-17, 00:18
Does she have extras or just an extra? She has big fake tits but the surgeon did a really good.But I can never seem to get the gumption since it's so damn public. Always so many people walking by. Too up close anf personal.

OlGary
12-14-17, 03:45
Estimated bra size on Coco? After seeing all the fake pics I've been interested in finding a legit naturally busty Asian.That is definitely D. Suddenly, so much interest in Coco, she will be pleasantly surprised by a steady stream of new guys!

MishMash
12-14-17, 08:55
Called there yesterday and asked when does Chrissy work and was told she was no longer there. Any one have any idea where she went?Saw her pix in an ad for the Thai Brighton place.

Griswold
12-14-17, 10:57
I keep trying other places, but then keep returning to Lulu at 905. Her service is the most dependable and thorough. She doesn't miss a spot, even checking my insides to make sure my prostate is still healthy. Last time I went there, I asked for soft up front, and got a 1/2 hour tease / prostate exam. Amazing. By the time she got to Mr. Happy, it didn't take long at all to finish up. She has beautiful, soft breasts with large nips that love to be sucked, and has a full Bush, which is also a major turn-on for me.

Parked across the street in a public parking lot. 2nd floor walkup. A bit run down, but they try to decorate it up. Saw Lulu based on reviews. Mid-40's, pleasant looking, great personality. Took the HF and got undressed. She draped me for the deeper massage and then took it off for the oil massage. She encouraged roaming by pushing against my hands and I reciprocated. After the regular massage started ST face down, which eventually got me on on my knees for a deep backend exploration; might forgo in fugure LOL. After the flip took her time; girls came out. Seemend to enjoy her time. 2 hot towel applications was nice. Will return. 6/. 6.

WasRass
12-14-17, 11:30
But I can never seem to get the gumption since it's so damn public. Always so many people walking by. Too up close anf personal.FYI she has a back door behind the building. A little more discreet. (Have not been in a while but think it is the same location).

Scraggy
12-14-17, 14:52

KING.Can you possibly mean that she's pulling out the guns and no HE? That ought to be illegal.

Polis9999
12-14-17, 15:22
On a TOFTT run and visited Linden in Waltham a couple of times now. Two girls there, had complete access up and down with both but only HJ (YMMV).

Heavier girl with very cute face and thinner girl is older both had great attitudes.

Only downside is location, lots of traffic and very public.

MishMash
12-14-17, 16:13
Been away for working in Asia. Spend a long weekend in Bangkok a month ago. You fellas have to take a trip. The bars are fun, but the street outside nana is outstanding. Short time room for $10 and it is take your pick outside. Whether 1 girl for 1000-1500 baht or 2 girls for 2500. Bar fines are a little more but who cares. Even taxi rides from sumvarnabhum to downtown are $10 with tip.

Funny thing is every girl out at night is potential working. Even ones leaving form the office after 5 p you can talk up and arrange something.

I'm going back in a couple months again.

Outstanding.

OlGary
12-14-17, 18:20
Been away for working in Asia. Spend a long weekend in Bangkok a month ago. You fellas have to take a trip. The bars are fun, but the street outside nana is outstanding. Short time room for $10 and it is take your pick outside. Whether 1 girl for 1000-1500 baht or 2 girls for 2500. Bar fines are a little more but who cares. Even taxi rides from sumvarnabhum to downtown are $10 with tip.

Funny thing is every girl out at night is potential working. Even ones leaving form the office after 5 p you can talk up and arrange something.

I'm going back in a couple months again.

Outstanding.Bangkok is somewhere close to Lexington, right? Otherwise, it would not be mentioned on Boston board.

NewOld
12-14-17, 20:48
FYI she has a back door behind the building. A little more discreet. (Have not been in a while but think it is the same location).Are a scholar and a gentleman.

OlGary
12-14-17, 21:25
On a TOFTT run and visited Linden in Waltham a couple of times now. Two girls there, had complete access up and down with both but only HJ (YMMV).

Heavier girl with very cute face and thinner girl is older both had great attitudes.

Only downside is location, lots of traffic and very public.Speaking of the location, there is a car dealership (Aston Martin, LOL!) right across the road with a dealership employee desk facing the parlor's entrance. He could count the men entering the parlor if he wanted to. Also, there's a dog therapy business (another LOL) next door with several white middle-age women working there. They, probably, write complaints about the Chinese neighbors daily. It's a miracle the AMP still exists.

PoorBill
12-14-17, 21:29
Whats the address for the place near Quincy Center?I get many pm requests for specific information and I have responded to many members.

However I am getting to many requests from names who have zero or one post who I just will not respond to!

Big Head
12-14-17, 21:39
Bangkok is somewhere close to Lexington, right? Otherwise, it would not be mentioned on Boston board.But how much is the round trip ticket? Add it all together and you can fuck models here in Boston non stop for a month.

-BH.

Katokay
12-14-17, 22:11
But how much is the round trip ticket? Add it all together and you can fuck models here in Boston non stop for a month.

-BH.The last time I went round-trip was $1800.00 +accommodations+ whoring+ incidentals =$3000.00. I was there for 2 weeks. Models are $500 x31=$15500.00.

Inside495
12-14-17, 23:27
One hell of a massage. One of those that make you feel like you could cum just from the strength of the massage alone. Two ladies one taller / bigger than the other shorter more petite one. I had the bigger one. Not spinners not ugly either. I like a hard deep rub. I got one here. Hot stones. 60/60.

TheIceGuy
12-15-17, 03:03
The last time I went round-trip was $1800.00 +accommodations+ whoring+ incidentals =$3000.00. I was there for 2 weeks. Models are $500 x31=$15500.00.How much are girls there? I was in Costa Rica and they ranged 40-80 for FS.

Big Head
12-15-17, 03:24
Estimated bra size on Coco? After seeing all the fake pics I've been interested in finding a legit naturally busty Asian.Her size is probably C and as was mentioned earlier accessible after the flip. She is 35+, short, friendly, always wears pants probably to limit the access. Her massage is poor, but her ST and HE are very good.

-BH.

MishMash
12-15-17, 08:14
How much are girls there? I was in Costa Rica and they ranged 40-80 for FS.Last night I got 2 off the street, hope they were over 18, and paid 2500 B total (73).

Hotels are between 20-30 USD / night. One can eat hugely off the street for $1 a meal.

Flying in from Asian my airfare was $340 and that was last minute. Think from Boston now with planning you can get 1200.

Did short time hotel for a quickly as I was away from the hotel and the desk clerk even gave mish a rubber.

I could have negotiated down the 2500 too but mish is a gracious American!!

SlowMo
12-15-17, 09:09
Estimated bra size on Coco? After seeing all the fake pics I've been interested in finding a legit naturally busty Asian.After visiting her recently, I'd say cee.

M Scores Easy
12-15-17, 11:18
I've seen over a dozen times. She gives decent relaxing massage (not strong). Her finishing technique is really good. She's cute and sweet. Better service than most places for standard HE.

Thomas Smith
12-15-17, 11:45
Last night I got 2 off the street, hope they were over 18, and paid 2500 B total (73).

Hotels are between 20-30 USD / night. One can eat hugely off the street for $1 a meal.

Flying in from Asian my airfare was $340 and that was last minute. Think from Boston now with planning you can get 1200.

Did short time hotel for a quickly as I was away from the hotel and the desk clerk even gave mish a rubber.

I could have negotiated down the 2500 too but mish is a gracious American!!Fly there from JFK. I've seen fares for about 400 to 500 RT when on sale as long as you position to JFK.

Fares are hovering around $680 right now, and that's the regular price.

https://www.google.com/flights/#search; f=JFK; t=BKK, DMK; d=2018-03-08;are=2018-03-18.

MishMash
12-15-17, 16:57
Well Done thomas.

GordonFreeman
12-15-17, 21:47
Chinatown (617) XXXX462. Standard two call system. Hostess comes down to let you in. No elevator. You will need to be able to walk up several flights of stairs. The women did not seem to attractive but was slim and stated she was 24. She has an "old face", it is hard to describe. The apartment is a very small studio with a narrow massage table. There is a bathroom and shower so I guess you could use it if you needed to. I made myself comfortable on the massage table and she gave me a very nice baby oil massage. Only down side is that the massage was rather short. On the flip I expect her to over a HJ since the back page ad was under massage. Turns out FS was today's special. Service was pretty basic due to the narrow massage table. Her English is not that good. Now here is why she gets high marks. Despite having an old face, she has a super hot body. I mean smoking hot. Her breasts were fake but still very nice.

Everything covered. No gfe.

I do not get to Boston to often so I probably will not repeat. But I would recommend her if you are looking for a quick fix and a full menu. I do not know if it is only this woman working or if other females rotate through this studio.

$60/$120.

JohnReid
12-16-17, 05:41
One hell of a massage. One of those that make you feel like you could cum just from the strength of the massage alone. Two ladies one taller / bigger than the other shorter more petite one. I had the bigger one. Not spinners not ugly either. I like a hard deep rub. I got one here. Hot stones. 60/60.Are you saying that "one hell of a massage" is all that's to be had? 60/60 tip is pretty steep for just a massage.

TunaMan2
12-16-17, 06:03
How much are girls there? I was in Costa Rica and they ranged 40-80 for FS.Where in Costa Rica did you go leaving for there next month you can pm me if you like help would be appreciated used to go to the monkey bar then the casino down the street.

TunaMan2
12-16-17, 06:10
23 Beale St Big tits good massage with extras.As far as extras go never got more than juicy tits and HJ. Is more on the menu. You can pm me if you like.

GordonFreeman
12-16-17, 10:33
Sangthip Therapeutic Thai Massage, Cambridge. Also known as Anna's Wellness Therapeutic Massage. Yes, I know it is expensive, Yes, I know it is therapeutic only. Anna is the real deal as far as authentic thai massage goes. Close your eye and you will think it are on walking street in Bangkok or on the beach in Pattaya getting a workover. Her massage is not for weak of heart. She will poke, pull, yank, and bang on every inch of your body (except the private parts).

Therapeutic only. Didn't ask for HE and none was offered. You should probably go someplace else if that is what you want. Despite this I really enjoyed my time with Anna. Next time I will book a longer session. It is a good thing I do not live in the Boston area because otherwise I would spend a LOT of money here.

http://sangthipthaimassage.com/

617-XXXX301.

Appointment only, no walk in.

$100/ hour.

Floatinglife
12-16-17, 15:37
Here is my review of a few dependable FS AMPs relatively close to Boston, which I visited recently.

South Street in Waltham. Will do for you whatever you want for 2. They have older but fit providers, who, in fact will massage you well after you are done. In my view, a good value, especially if you like them raw!

Waverly Av in Watertown. Younger girls without any massage skills. Too bad they want more money on top of the house fee which is already higher than in other places (. 7). Be prepared to leave without 2. 3 in total and with a piece of used latex wrapped in a paper towel in your pocket.

I might add more, but I am reluctant to review places which are obviously being pimped.Tried South expecting something more than HJ. Drew nice older fit lady, tried for more, but all that was offered was basic he. Massage so so. Was looking for more. Wondering what like them raw means, DATY?

Ambrose
12-16-17, 21:24
Wondering what like them raw means, DATY?Bareback, no cover.

OlGary
12-16-17, 21:34
Tried South expecting something more than HJ. Drew nice older fit lady, tried for more, but all that was offered was basic he. Massage so so. Was looking for more. Wondering what like them raw means, DATY?"nice older fit lady" sounds like Angela. She was around forever, and you if are unable to get more than a handshake from her, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. I will pm to you with an explanation what "raw" means!

Qfck2001
12-16-17, 23:25
I've seen over a dozen times. She gives decent relaxing massage (not strong). Her finishing technique is really good. She's cute and sweet. Better service than most places for standard HE.Is this the same COCO from Melissa?

OlGary
12-17-17, 00:16
"nice older fit lady" sounds like Angela. She was around forever, and you if are unable to get more than a handshake from her, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. I will pm to you with an explanation what "raw" means!LOL, that supposed to be "if you are unable to get more than a handshake from her".

Sorry.

Ace In Natick
12-17-17, 11:00
Going to be in Norwood this week right near ACUSPA on Route 1. Like the fact that they offer a shower. Any information on that spot would be appreciated. I believe they used to be under another name focusing on foot massages.

Cheffy
12-17-17, 12:48
Sangthip Therapeutic Thai Massage, Cambridge. Also known as Anna's Wellness Therapeutic Massage. Yes, I know it is expensive, Yes, I know it is therapeutic only. Anna is the real deal as far as authentic thai massage goes. Close your eye and you will think it are on walking street in Bangkok or on the beach in Pattaya getting a workover. Her massage is not for weak of heart. She will poke, pull, yank, and bang on every inch of your body (except the private parts).

Therapeutic only. Didn't ask for HE and none was offered. You should probably go someplace else if that is what you want. Despite this I really enjoyed my time with Anna. Next time I will book a longer session. It is a good thing I do not live in the Boston area because otherwise I would spend a LOT of money here..Saw her ago when I just started this hobby. She's a sweet and intelligent charmer that knows what she's doing therapeutically and from what I remember I would have to book a second back to back session to leave happy, very mechanical and only tried it once. It was $70 an hour back then.

CuteBoyRandy 4
12-17-17, 15:27
Found this on BP.

617-XXX-7082 - Chinatown.

Anyone been here? How was the service? Extras? FS?

DownWind
12-17-17, 16:37
Going to be in Norwood this week right near ACUSPA on Route 1. Like the fact that they offer a shower. Any information on that spot would be appreciated. I believe they used to be under another name focusing on foot massages.Usually grannies, it is clean, happyness is a maybe, but things could have changed. Avoid Coco, for a lot of reasons.

GordonFreeman
12-17-17, 19:23
Found this on BP.

617-XXX-7082 - Chinatown.

Anyone been here? How was the service? Extras? FS?I have been there. If you search I reviewed it a month or so ago. No FS but I left happy and recommend them if you are limited to that area.

Spectator
12-17-17, 22:17
The AMP in concord was shut down about a week ago. It was raided. I was driving by and saw cops all over the place.56 Webster and Johnnys in Plaistaiw are also closed. I drive by both this week and I think the raid was pretty through on all the place advertising in BP.

There are some new ones open, but limited options.

HowardSprague
12-18-17, 09:53
I found this place to be disgusting. I think all of the other options in Waltham are better. There are two within walking distance.I have to agree. They have a reputation for just rinsing out those hot towels.

OlGary
12-18-17, 10:43
Couldn't find any recent reviews for Body Zen in Belmont, so I stopped by. Drew Helen, who is a pleasant, fit woman in her late 40's with a great attitude. Enjoyed the visit and will be back.

BigJim959
12-18-17, 12:09
I've seen Angela on and off since she was in Lexington. Used to be a lot of fun and very good massage, but now seems to be in mamasan role. My last 3 visits have been standard options only. And requests to get Angela for massage have been bait and switch. Pretty sure I won't be back.

"nice older fit lady" sounds like Angela. She was around forever, and you if are unable to get more than a handshake from her, you are doing something fundamentally wrong. I will pm to you with an explanation what "raw" means!

OlGary
12-18-17, 16:08
I've seen Angela on and off since she was in Lexington. Used to be a lot of fun and very good massage, but now seems to be in mamasan role. My last 3 visits have been standard options only. And requests to get Angela for massage have been bait and switch. Pretty sure I won't be back.As far as I know, she was in a car accident several months ago. Perhaps, her recent lack of enthusiasm is related to the health issues. I am going to pay her a visit to see how she now treats her old "friends".

JoeKool
12-18-17, 16:09
Going to be in Norwood this week right near ACUSPA on Route 1. Like the fact that they offer a shower. Any information on that spot would be appreciated. I believe they used to be under another name focusing on foot massages.I was there recently for the first time. It's on the 2nd floor in a building right next to a gas station and a dry cleaner, so there is a lot of traffic (foot and other) around. That probably serves as cover for some and makes others nervous. WHen I got there I was greeted by a granny who explained (with some difficulty) that I needed to sit and wait for 20 minutes. I did, and then she came and got me, brought me to another room. The place is clean and professional looking. I asked for 30 minutes, got an okay massage with some escalating teasing until she asked me to flip. She was ok with UTC top and bottom but wasn't a spinner by any stretch. After the ending she finished the small balance of my time with a massage, which was nice. Damage was as advertised plus standard tip. I didn't see or ask about the shower, sorry I can't help on that.

Fisherman3
12-19-17, 22:54
That is definitely D. Suddenly, so much interest in Coco, she will be pleasantly surprised by a steady stream of new guys!I saw Coco about a month ago, just like he said nice D's with long nipples.

She gives a nice massage and is very friendly.

I would have been back but I'm new to this and have been exploring other highly reviewed places from all the other reviewers here.

I will be posting more in the future but for now I feel like a pup with a new toy.

Thanks to the long time posters that make a new experience an enjoyable one.

Katokay
12-20-17, 00:15
I saw Coco but I don'tthink they are d's. Nice c's. Take the half hour. Her massage is lame with lots of pushing and squeezing. She applies pressure where she shouldn't.

Seems like nice girl with a nice rack and knows it. She was a clockwatcher with me and was rushing the finish even thoughi had time left. Probably won't return. Other girl I saw working was just scary looking.

DownWind
12-20-17, 06:56
I was there recently for the first time. It's on the 2nd floor in a building right next to a gas station and a dry cleaner, so there is a lot of traffic (foot and other) around. That probably serves as cover for some and makes others nervous. WHen I got there I was greeted by a granny who explained (with some difficulty) that I needed to sit and wait for 20 minutes. I did, and then she came and got me, brought me to another room. The place is clean and professional looking. I asked for 30 minutes, got an okay massage with some escalating teasing until she asked me to flip. She was ok with UTC top and bottom but wasn't a spinner by any stretch. After the ending she finished the small balance of my time with a massage, which was nice. Damage was as advertised plus standard tip. I didn't see or ask about the shower, sorry I can't help on that.As you walk in the shower / laundry room is on the right. After you shower you have to walk back through the entree / waiting room so getting dressed again is a good idea in the event others are waiting for services.

Ace In Natick
12-20-17, 14:37
As you walk in the shower / laundry room is on the right. After you shower you have to walk back through the entree / waiting room so getting dressed again is a good idea in the event others are waiting for services.Based on the responses none it does not sound worth going. Thank you all!

Ftp4488
12-20-17, 16:11
I've been here a number of times. More positive than negative experiences. I saw some girl named what sounded like "yoyo" last time. Actually very cute. Standard 60 entrance 40 tip. I will occasionally do 60 if I think the service is phenomenal (great massage and ending). I never opt for extras. Left her 60. Great massage and teasing.

I've been to the majority of the spots in CT. I find the best massage to be Healthy Foot Spa but endings are hit or miss here.

Ftp4488
12-20-17, 16:15
Went to Chi a few weeks ago and saw Michelle. She was absolutely phenomenal. Really strong, firm massage. Great teasing. On the flip she took out the girls and put them in my face with some great teasing. Her massage alone was worth the trip. Very impressed for an AMP. Paid the house fee of 60 and left her 60.

I used to go to this place a lot more often. Always very reliable. My first trip since they "moved" locations. Would return.

Ftp4488
12-20-17, 16:21
Went to HK in Brookline. Based on previous reviews I opted for Michelle. Looks wise she was phenomenal. Likely late 20's at the latest. However, I had only a mediocre experience here. Her massage was adequate at best and she always was just a bit shy for my liking. There was some weird communication that went on with the mamasan where there was originally no HE even after asking. Then she came back in and asked if I wanted anything else. It was just very strange because I've never run into this issue. Her technique was also not good. She seemed very disinterested and was watching the clock. It took much longer than typical. I had paid 60 for fee and left her 40. Wouldn't see her again.

OlGary
12-20-17, 19:00
I've been here a number of times. More positive than negative experiences. I saw some girl named what sounded like "yoyo" last time. Actually very cute. Standard 60 entrance 40 tip. I will occasionally do 60 if I think the service is phenomenal (great massage and ending). I never opt for extras. Left her 60. Great massage and teasing.

I've been to the majority of the spots in CT. I find the best massage to be Healthy Foot Spa but endings are hit or miss here.From your description, it sounds that you gave yoyo 60 for teasing. Are you a doctor?

Big Head
12-20-17, 20:10
I saw Coco but I don'tthink they are d's. Nice c's. Take the half hour. Her massage is lame with lots of pushing and squeezing. She applies pressure where she shouldn't.

Seems like nice girl with a nice rack and knows it. She was a clockwatcher with me and was rushing the finish even thoughi had time left. Probably won't return. Other girl I saw working was just scary looking.Agree, I have been saying this from day one, do not go there for the massage, Coco is clueless, go there if you want to suck on some nice soft tits.

-BH.

M Scores Easy
12-21-17, 08:08
I can't believe Coco is such a polarizing experience.

I am really surprised at the negative experiences. I feel like 3 out 4 AMPs, in general, are worse experiences than Coco in Lex.

Coco if you're reading this, I'm a fan!!

Tommy Anonymus
12-21-17, 09:17
From your description, it sounds that you gave yoyo 60 for teasing. Are you a doctor?I think when he says he doesn't get extras, I think he means extras beyond HR. I use the same tipping scheme. For HR I tip 40, if there is lots of UTC roaming and enthusiasm, but still only HR, I will go up to 60.

And what's up with doctors? Are they known for over tipping? I usually think of doctors as kind of stingy.

Fisherman3
12-21-17, 09:58
We have a new member and he (unfortunately posted this in the general section. I wanted to make sure all members had a chance to read it so I am moving it here. After reading it I realize that my approach (FS or bust) is flawed. I am certain many will agree and pay Candy a visit soon!I was passing by franklin, thought I'd give red rose a try per jacks nice review.

Made a call and I was told candy was on vacation. Too bad, said they had 2 girls so I stopped in.

The place was a little busy with some sort of construction co. Across the lot, looked like it would be very quiet after 5.

So I picked shiny I think is what she said translation thing. About 5'. The other girl was very tall around 5'8 not quite as nice looking but had long legs which I like too.

Shiny was very cute with long black hair nice set of B's with marble size nips which were very nice.

Her massage wasn't that great too light for my taste but she nice ST.

I think I'll wait for candy to return before I visit again.

OlGary
12-21-17, 12:56
I think when he says he doesn't get extras, I think he means extras beyond HR. I use the same tipping scheme. For HR I tip 40, if there is lots of UTC roaming and enthusiasm, but still only HR, I will go up to 60.

And what's up with doctors? Are they known for over tipping? I usually think of doctors as kind of stingy.Doctors are known for making too much money. LOL!

By the way, why do doctors slap babies' butts right after they were born?

—To knock the penises off the smart ones.

TCollins
12-21-17, 14:16
Anyone know where Shirley that worked on Blanchard street in Belmont (behind the pet store) might be working now? Thanks.

RubTown
12-21-17, 14:24
I went to a place in Revere which I thought was legit for a massage that offers a table shower. I didn't know what I was getting into, but I got the standard package for 100. I got a surprise HE from a grandma. I wouldn't tell anyone to go there but google "revere table shower" for the top result. The actual table shower and massage were pretty good though. I realized I needed a little research if that was going to happen again. Can someone tell me the best place to go in Boston with the best looking girls with up top roaming? I prefer natural. Thanks!

Top Floor
12-22-17, 01:57
Try Eastern Wellness 2464 Mass ave first floor.

I've seen that woman before. Can't remember if it was in belmont or medford.

Anyone know where Shirley that worked on Blanchard street in Belmont (behind the pet store) might be working now? Thanks..

Honolu
12-22-17, 10:43
Anyone know where Shirley that worked on Blanchard street in Belmont (behind the pet store) might be working now? Thanks.As Top Floor said she is on Mass ave. She says she took time off to go to massage school.

JoeKool
12-22-17, 12:14
I thought for sure she told me her name was Sherrie. She may have said Shirley and I just misheard it.

Try Eastern Wellness 2464 Mass ave first floor.

I've seen that woman before. Can't remember if it was in belmont or medford.

OlGary
12-22-17, 13:54
Went to see Soleak in Natick. She is a good-looking woman by my standards. If you need a good massage, this place is for you — she is a pro. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money, as literally nothing else (besides massage) is available.

Top Floor
12-22-17, 14:27
Or it could be they say yes to any name you ask for.

Q: "Hi, is Amy working today?" A: "Yes Amy is here today".

Q: Hi, is Quasimodo working today? A: "Yes, I am Quasimodo. You come now?

I thought for sure she told me her name was Sherrie. She may have said Shirley and I just misheard it.

Andrew70
12-22-17, 15:29
Went to see Soleak in Natick. She is a good-looking woman by my standards. If you need a good massage, this place is for you she is a pro. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money, as literally nothing else (besides massage) is available.I saw Soleak a few years back when she was working at you need massage in Frankin for Jenny, she had a great rack and liked to show it off with low cut tops, and a great massage but even then no chance of extras, I did see Jenny a few times who did allow some limited extras and Soleak was upset that I jumped ship for her boss.

Scraggy
12-22-17, 15:42
Sweet girl, cute and I think better than average with massage. No complaints there. And probably C not D, but nice. Good ST and OK finish.

The place is a madhouse however and not really somewhere I could relax. Mamasan constantly screaming on the phone or in the hallway, phone ringing incessantly. Good news is there's actually a reception desk so Coco wasn't running out to answer the phone, but the reception desk was right next to the room with thin plasterboard walls. At least there was no traffic noise like there is in so many other places like 905,32 etc.

I can't believe Coco is such a polarizing experience.

I am really surprised at the negative experiences. I feel like 3 out 4 AMPs, in general, are worse experiences than Coco in Lex.

Coco if you're reading this, I'm a fan!!

Scraggy
12-22-17, 15:44
IMHO, the cure for this trap is to only ask "who's working today?" and if the girl you're looking for is mentioned, odds are she is actually there. "Is Amy working?" is begging them to lie to get you to come in regardless.

Or it could be they say yes to any name you ask for.

Q: "Hi, is Amy working today?" A: "Yes Amy is here today".

Q: Hi, is Quasimodo working today? A: "Yes, I am Quasimodo. You come now?

Samuel05
12-22-17, 17:53
I thought for sure she told me her name was Sherrie. She may have said Shirley and I just misheard it.There are 2 AMP's at 2464. Eastern is on the bottom flr / first flr, whichever. Sort of in an alcove. Name is Shirley. Pretty good rub. Advertises 75 minutes for 60. YMMV, but legit for me. No tease. No touch, just said all done, you want water. Laid there waiting for her to return but she never did. Got dressed, walked into the other room and let her know was expecting more. She said don't do anything, might lose license. Left a short tip and left. Haven't encountered a Sherrie, but hope this helps with regards to Shirley.

OlGary
12-23-17, 00:31
I saw Soleak a few years back when she was working at you need massage in Frankin for Jenny, she had a great rack and liked to show it off with low cut tops, and a great massage but even then no chance of extras, I did see Jenny a few times who did allow some limited extras and Soleak was upset that I jumped ship for her boss.Too bad she didn't become more accommodating over the years. Guys would line up to see her if she were a bit more playful.

Magilla5
12-23-17, 22:47
Too bad she didn't become more accommodating over the years. Guys would line up to see her if she were a bit more playful.I was a client of Soleak back in the Franklin Ma days also, always a great massage with never a hint of anything more, on a hot afternoon in July 1 had a 3 pm appointment with her and I find the place all locked up, in about 15 minutes my phone rings it's Soleak saying she is on her way she was at the beach with Jenny and lost track of time and she would be there in 20 minutes. She pulls up about 1/2 hour later with Jenny still dressed for the beach in a cover up with a swimsuit under.

She had me get ready in her room and said she would be right in, massage went as usual but when I turned over I noticed she had changed into some scrubs.

I hear from her all done and I get dressed and head to the waiting area where Soleak is behind the desk, I paid her with cash and as she bent for the cash box I see right in her top to see a firm perfect uncovered huge tit with a large dark brown nipple, she was braless. This of course made my day, in leaving I did notice Jenny was bouncing around too. I perfect summer day M.

OlGary
12-24-17, 00:54
I was a client of Soleak back in the Franklin Ma days also, always a great massage with never a hint of anything more, on a hot afternoon in July 1 had a 3 pm appointment with her and I find the place all locked up, in about 15 minutes my phone rings it's Soleak saying she is on her way she was at the beach with Jenny and lost track of time and she would be there in 20 minutes. She pulls up about 1/2 hour later with Jenny still dressed for the beach in a cover up with a swimsuit under.

She had me get ready in her room and said she would be right in, massage went as usual but when I turned over I noticed she had changed into some scrubs.

I hear from her all done and I get dressed and head to the waiting area where Soleak is behind the desk, I paid her with cash and as she bent for the cash box I see right in her top to see a firm perfect uncovered huge tit with a large dark brown nipple, she was braless. This of course made my day, in leaving I did notice Jenny was bouncing around too. I perfect summer day M.Yes, that is exactly how she looks. Gorgeous! She is, probably, Thai (Philipino).

VilunyaChert
12-24-17, 10:07
I know someone reported a place in greater Boston where they had back-walking bars on the ceiling, but I can't find it with the advanced search. Can someone remind me? Or if there's more than one, that would be great too.

Until Lee sold her interest in Harmony in Pawtucket, she would do a <I fabulous</ I back walk for the first third of my session. Followed by more great massage when I turned over, followed by. Everything else (sometimes turning me back onto my front again for a while.). Even called in one of the help for a three-way once (no girl-girl, but pussy at both ends). It's too bad she got out of the profession, and apparently left the area, once her kid graduated from URI.

I'm not looking to ever duplicate her, but even a legit massage with a good back walk would do me good.

Top Floor
12-24-17, 11:35
I think Soleak is Cambodian and Jenny is Laotian.

Does Jenny still have her place in Franklin?

Yes, that is exactly how she looks. Gorgeous! She is, probably, Thai (Philipino).

Thor369
12-24-17, 13:26
I know someone reported a place in greater Boston where they had back-walking bars on the ceiling, but I can't find it with the advanced search. Can someone remind me? Or if there's more than one, that would be great too.

Until Lee sold her interest in Harmony in Pawtucket, she would do a <I fabulous</ I back walk for the first third of my session. Followed by more great massage when I turned over, followed by. Everything else (sometimes turning me back onto my front again for a while.). Even called in one of the help for a three-way once (no girl-girl, but pussy at both ends). It's too bad she got out of the profession, and apparently left the area, once her kid graduated from URI.

I'm not looking to ever duplicate her, but even a legit massage with a good back walk would do me good.AAA in Quincy and Kismet in Randolph both have the ceilings bars for back walking.

Blue Asian in Plymouth has the bars as well, but it depends on who is the masseuse. The place in Marshfield doesn't have bars but one lady will walk on your back.

Bding
12-24-17, 14:20
Lotus Spa in Danvers and Oriental Healing in Lynn.

-good for table shower (which I truly enjoy) but always seems to be all business with minimal teasing and uninspired finish. Last time in Lynn, got a very promising TS but that went no where til the end.

Jeff St in Salem.

- hit or miss but can be more permissive then I originally expected from them when they first opened. Big open parking lot isn't my favorite thing. I've gotten UTC above and below. I'm not the most aggressive in asking for things because I'm not really looking for more (though in the moment I'm pretty impressionable) so YMMV and more may be available.

139 Moody in Waltham.

- went after reading about it here a few days ago. Never really liked asking for specific girls but maybe I should. Got Angel who was a really attractive spinner type. Brought some tea in hopes that it would end the LE concerns and perhaps make her more fun. She was fine but minimal teasing, a little giggly, and ok finish. By far the cutest girl I've seen at an AMP.

Been to a few places in Boston but they've always been underwhelming for me but again. I don't really ask so it's probably on me.

Member #5912
12-24-17, 16:42

Lee had a business interest in FE?? So much for the sex traffic'd slave thing huh.

If she had a kid at URI man she must have been prego in her early teens.

Fuhgetaboudit
12-24-17, 19:27
VC, Lee was just great! She did not share with me her ownership. She portrayed to me that she was close with the owners and could come and go as she pleased. It was always a treat to get her.

I'm not looking to ever duplicate her, but even a legit massage with a good back walk would do me good.

Magilla5
12-24-17, 20:06
I think Soleak is Cambodian and Jenny is Laotian.

Does Jenny still have her place in Franklin?As far as I know Jenny still has her place on Main St.

Jenny too has a hell of a big rack (full C or possible D cup tits as well as a nice round ass for a Asian.

PinayLuver
12-25-17, 09:56
As far as I know Jenny still has her place on Main St.

Jenny too has a hell of a big rack (full C or possible D cup tits as well as a nice round ass for a Asian.A couple of years back jenny would occasionally post an ad on CL in the therapeutic section. I haven't seen any ads lately. It's good to know that she is still in franklin I may go see her. Jenny is an attractive woman, I had 3 visits with her and at that time she did not hint that there were any extras available. Someone a few posts down from this mentioned that you could get "some" extras from jenny. If anyone knows this to be true feel free to PM me and let me know what I'm doing wrong because jenny to my recollection has only been legit. I don't know who the soleak one is but when I went there there was another woman who would occasionally work there, people on this board were suggesting that she was a tranny? IDK. Jenny, at the time that I was going there was having some serious legal troubles that actually caused her to miss one of my appointments. To her credit she did call me apologize and reschedule with me. However she did not at anytime offer me anything beyond the massage.

MassageMama
12-25-17, 18:24
Has anyone been to the New AMP IN Hudson on Main Street? If juicy enough PM me. Otherwise a Post will do. Thanks and happy Holidays.

Andrew70
12-25-17, 20:53
A couple of years back jenny would occasionally post an ad on CL in the therapeutic section. I haven't seen any ads lately. It's good to know that she is still in franklin I may go see her. Jenny is an attractive woman, I had 3 visits with her and at that time she did not hint that there were any extras available. Someone a few posts down from this mentioned that you could get "some" extras from jenny. If anyone knows this to be true feel free to PM me and let me know what I'm doing wrong because jenny to my recollection has only been legit. I don't know who the soleak one is but when I went there there was another woman who would occasionally work there, people on this board were suggesting that she was a tranny? IDK. Jenny, at the time that I was going there was having some serious legal troubles that actually caused her to miss one of my appointments. To her credit she did call me apologize and reschedule with me. However she did not at anytime offer me anything beyond the massage.Don't even bother trying, she has not done any extras in a few years, plus the years have not been friendly to her, she has put on some pounds, and looks haggard.

Much better choices in the area.

JohnBoy69
12-26-17, 10:10
I was a client of Soleak back in the Franklin Ma days also, always a great massage with never a hint of anything more, on a hot afternoon in July 1 had a 3 pm appointment with her and I find the place all locked up, in about 15 minutes my phone rings it's Soleak saying she is on her way she was at the beach with Jenny and lost track of time and she would be there in 20 minutes. She pulls up about 1/2 hour later with Jenny still dressed for the beach in a cover up with a swimsuit under.

I hear from her all done and I get dressed and head to the waiting area where Soleak is behind the desk, I paid her with cash and as she bent for the cash box I see right in her top to see a firm perfect uncovered huge tit with a large dark brown nipple, she was braless. This of course made my day, in leaving I did notice Jenny was bouncing around too. I perfect summer day M.Wow. Where do you guys get these pics of soleak and jenny? They are friggin hottter than hot and those breasts are delicious! Are they only in franklin?

PinayLuver
12-26-17, 10:45
Don't even bother trying, she has not done any extras in a few years, plus the years have not been friendly to her, she has put on some pounds, and looks haggard.

Much better choices in the area.Back in early 2015 when I last saw jenny, through conversation found out she just turned 41 years old. I found It hard to believe and she also said she had a 16 yo daughter. So in doing the math she is a 43 yo woman with an 18 yo daughter. Not all 43 yo women have twenty something looking bodies. Thus the extra pounds and the haggard look maybe a lifestyle thing or the aging process. Either way I went to her 3 times with no hint of anything but legit. Maybe she wasn't feeling comfortable with me IDK. There was no way that I was going to keep driving the distance just in hopes I may eventually get an HE.

OlGary
12-27-17, 08:22
On a board's member recommendation, went to see Amy at Blanchard Rd in Belmont. Not sure about her massage skills, but everything else was quite satisfactory. Gave her. 8 on top of the house fee, so you can easily figure out what she does. I will be back for more.

Omfgboo
12-27-17, 13:19
On a board's member recommendation, went to see Amy at Blanchard Rd in Belmont. Not sure about her massage skills, but everything else was quite satisfactory. Gave her. 8 on top of the house fee, so you can easily figure out what she does. I will be back for more.Is this place still open? It's listed as closed on Rubmaps.

Jack617
12-27-17, 13:22
I too visited Jenny 3 x back in the day. At the time there were one or two reports of extras from questionable sources. In all my research over the years I, nor anyone I know, has had or received legit info of anything more than a lame ass massage. I also recall that Jenny was known to read the boards faithfully and I am convinced she may personally be behind any reports of alleged happiness. If I have the choice of visiting her or watching porn and jerking off, the porn wins every time.

Back in early 2015 when I last saw jenny, through conversation found out she just turned 41 years old. I found It hard to believe and she also said she had a 16 yo daughter. So in doing the math she is a 43 yo woman with an 18 yo daughter. Not all 43 yo women have twenty something looking bodies. Thus the extra pounds and the haggard look maybe a lifestyle thing or the aging process. Either way I went to her 3 times with no hint of anything but legit. Maybe she wasn't feeling comfortable with me IDK. There was no way that I was going to keep driving the distance just in hopes I may eventually get an HE.

PaulRew
12-27-17, 14:02
On a board's member recommendation, went to see Amy at Blanchard Rd in Belmont. Not sure about her massage skills, but everything else was quite satisfactory. Gave her. 8 on top of the house fee, so you can easily figure out what she does. I will be back for more.I searched this thread and can't find an address, can you post it or a link? Thanks.

M Scores Easy
12-27-17, 14:55
I'd love to hear some recos on places with a clean and relaxing atmosphere:

By that I mean: 1. Privacy (no interruptions and picking up the phone). 2. Cleanliness 3. Wide and comfortable tables.

And, of course, a quality massage w / HE minimum.

Thanks in advance all.

MarriedTom
12-27-17, 16:00
I'd love to hear some recos on places with a clean and relaxing atmosphere:

By that I mean: 1. Privacy (no interruptions and picking up the phone). 2. Cleanliness 3. Wide and comfortable tables.

And, of course, a quality massage w / HE minimum.

Thanks in advance all.Try Chi in Newton.

SixPacking
12-27-17, 19:57

I might add more, but I am reluctant to review places which are obviously being pimped.New here but not to the game.

Agree with everything above except the pricing. I have done a little better than Cheeze but I can be a dick and never pay more than $120 for FS at these places.

32 South: Almost every girl going back 2 years has been full service. This is the best location I have ever visited in terms of not looking like a whoore hunter. Medical building so any number or reasons to be there. Enter on the parking lot side as the other entrance has a camera pointed right at the door. Oh, many girls are open for insemination including Angela. LOL, after she will squat the seed out and then do stretching exercises.

1205: Huge walk of shame but whatever. 90% of girls have been FS but have never raw dogged one there.

220: Agree with Cheeze, upsell but hold firm and they will cave. Rotating HoHo's mostly from Flushing.

OlGary
12-27-17, 20:36
Is this place still open? It's listed as closed on Rubmaps.It's closed under the name Belmont Welness, but open under the name Belmont Health Massage at the same spot. They still have Belmont Wellness on the door. Amy is not a spring chicken, but has a good personatility and knows why you came there.

FolleBlanche
12-27-17, 20:49
Just chiming in to confirm what so many others have said. Coco at School St in Lex is cute, nice, a little chunky, but has a rack. And will gladly show it to you. The MMS is noisy as hell, and the hallway seems to be in constant use. 6/5 HE with depth sounding and fun bags out. Would repeat.

OlGary
12-28-17, 00:59
LOL, after she will squat the seed out and then do stretching exercises.Can't stop laughing — that's exactly what she does! But don't they all squat after being filled up? It seems that most of them do.

CyJim666
12-28-17, 02:03
New here but not to the game.

Agree with everything above except the pricing. I have done a little better than Cheeze but I can be a dick and never pay more than $120 for FS at these places.

32 South: Almost every girl going back 2 years has been full service. This is the best location I have ever visited in terms of not looking like a whoore hunter. Medical building so any number or reasons to be there. Enter on the parking lot side as the other entrance has a camera pointed right at the door. Oh, many girls are open for insemination including Angela. LOL, after she will squat the seed out and then do stretching exercises.

1205: Huge walk of shame but whatever. 90% of girls have been FS but have never raw dogged one there.

220: Agree with Cheeze, upsell but hold firm and they will cave. Rotating HoHo's mostly from Flushing.Been to 32 South about 6 months ago with Amy (Rachael) from AAA, but did not get more than HE.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

M Scores Easy
12-28-17, 11:20
Can't stop laughing that's exactly what she does! But don't they all squat after being filled up? It seems that most of them do.I'm shocked to read this! Bareback sessions? You guys must have a death wish. I hope this is some kind of inside joke.

Johnson686
12-28-17, 11:37
Went to my old standby last week, Lotus in Danvers. Got a new girl "Jeannie". She asked if I wanted "medium or strong massage" which threw me off a bit because usually girls will usually ask "soft or medium". Without thinking I said "medium", which I guess in her mind meant what I think of as soft. Well, this mistake turned out great for me. I had wanted a good firm massage and HE, but she immediately started a long tease, with lots of heavy breathing and getting really close. Yeah I know it's an act, but it was still hot, and this girl was gorgeous. After the long tease she asked me to flip. I was initially disappointed because I thought I was going to get a quick HE and then get shorted on time. But the fun was just beginning. She proceeded to start the absolutely best HE I've ever experienced. Slow and steady, she drew it out as long as possible. This girl knows how to handle a pole. She was also getting into all kinds of weird positions, like laying down half on top of me with her legs near my head, while still doing the HE. It was so good that at one point I thought I was getting a BJ. Her hands were that skillful. She kept me right at the edge for a good 15 minutes, and I think she would have kept it going longer, but I couldn't hold out. I told her I was going to explode and she said "no!”....But I couldn't help myself.

After she cleaned me up she immediately asked if I wanted to go again, or if I wanted to finish with a regular massage. What a fantastic set of options! I thought about it for a bit; another HE would have been great but I don't think I would have been able to finish again so soon. So I opted for a massage, and she gave me about 20-25 minutes of a decent, firm massage. The only downside of the visit was that she wouldn't allow roaming up top: she would only let me grab her ass. But I didn't care much. In all my years of hobbling I've never had a better HE.

OlGary
12-28-17, 11:49
I'm shocked to read this! Bareback sessions? You guys must have a death wish. I hope this is some kind of inside joke.Can't tell whether you are kidding or being serious. If you are not trolling, you should be aware of the fact that bbacking is much more common than you may expect. One can get it occasionally here and there with random providers, or you can be getting it consistently from your parlor "girlfriend". You don't hear much about this because guys are not sharing this info publicly at all. My understanding is that many people somehow come to believe that they are "special", and nobody else (or just a very selected few) are getting it bare from their favorite provider. But they are obviously delusional.

Member #5805
12-28-17, 13:34
Holistic Spa in Revere provides back walking. I went yesterday to confirm.

They also have a steam room, sauna and great table shower.

You will leave happy.

TheIceGuy
12-28-17, 15:26
I know it's probably not discussed here, so does anyone know of a place that reviews ladyboys / trans massage? Or if anyone is into the scene and wants to pm me info that would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Floatinglife
12-28-17, 15:42
I know it's probably not discussed here, so does anyone know of a place that reviews ladyboys / trans massage? Or if anyone is into the scene and wants to pm me info that would be awesome. Thanks guys!Try the erotic review. A few on there with limited info.

Iamme Iam
12-28-17, 17:11
I know it's probably not discussed here, so does anyone know of a place that reviews ladyboys / trans massage? Or if anyone is into the scene and wants to pm me info that would be awesome. Thanks guys!Before this goes any further, you should understand this is against the TOS of this site, USASG has a simple goal, discussing men paying (real) woman for sex, nothing else.

BikeZappa
12-28-17, 17:15
"I pay women to lie to me. " Said the midget.

TheIceGuy
12-28-17, 19:15
Before this goes any further, you should understand this is against the TOS of this site, USASG has a simple goal, discussing men paying (real) woman for sex, nothing else.I understand. My apologies. That's why I am mostly looking for a direction to turn to for my niche. I love me some real ladies and hit up regular AMP all the time. Was just hoping to be steered in the right direction. Feel free to delete my earlier request.

Ambrose
12-28-17, 19:25
I'm shocked to read this! Bareback sessions? You guys must have a death wish. I hope this is some kind of inside joke.There is a whole thread about Bare Back ladies. Scroll down past the regular threads and you'll see it.

Rome400
12-28-17, 19:45
Before this goes any further, you should understand this is against the TOS of this site, USASG has a simple goal, discussing men paying (real) woman for sex, nothing else.Thank goodness for not bowing to the current political correctness that rus amok in our society.

Plokker
12-29-17, 08:01
That's the best "Review" I have ever seen. Thanks for the detail!

Went to my old standby last week, Lotus in Danvers. Got a new girl "Jeannie". She asked if I wanted "medium or strong massage" which threw me off a bit because usually girls will usually ask "soft or medium". Without thinking I said "medium", which I guess in her mind meant what I think of as soft. Well, this mistake turned out great for me. I had wanted a good firm massage and HE, but she immediately started a long tease, with lots of heavy breathing and getting really close. Yeah I know it's an act, but it was still hot, and this girl was gorgeous. After the long tease she asked me to flip. I was initially disappointed because I thought I was going to get a quick HE and then get shorted on time. But the fun was just beginning. She proceeded to start the absolutely best HE I've ever experienced. Slow and steady, she drew it out as long as possible. This girl knows how to handle a pole. She was also getting into all kinds of weird positions, like laying down half on top of me with her legs near my head, while still doing the HE. It was so good that at one point I thought I was getting a BJ. Her hands were that skillful. She kept me right at the edge for a good 15 minutes, and I think she would have kept it going longer, but I couldn't hold out. I told her I was going to explode and she said "no!....But I couldn't help myself.

After she cleaned me up she immediately asked if I wanted to go again, or if I wanted to finish with a regular massage. What a fantastic set of options! I thought about it for a bit; another HE would have been great but I don't think I would have been able to finish again so soon. So I opted for a massage, and she gave me about 20-25 minutes of a decent, firm massage. The only downside of the visit was that she wouldn't allow roaming up top: she would only let me grab her ass. But I didn't care much. In all my years of hobbling I've never had a better HE.

Eugene West
12-29-17, 08:44
Holistic Spa in Revere provides back walking. I went yesterday to confirm.

They also have a steam room, sauna and great table shower.

You will leave happy.Never had a back walk there but alWays considered Holistic to be the gold standard for Asian massage spa. Not FS.

M Scores Easy
12-29-17, 09:41
There is a whole thread about Bare Back ladies. Scroll down past the regular threads and you'll see it.I was half joking. Of course, I know this goes on. I didn't mean to pass judgement.

Just never understood why anyone would partake. I wouldn't even be able to sleep at night.

Fisherman3
12-29-17, 09:45
139 Moody, went earlier in the week.

Asked for Angel per some earlier posts.

She is cute little spinner with a nice butt and top, I would say maybe 5'.

Massage was a little soft for me but she was very friendly and nice to talk to which made it enjoyable with standard HE.

I think because it was my first visit she may have been a little reserved.

On the way out saw another girl named coco is what I got, I think there's a coco at every one of these places. She was nice looking as well. Taller than angel with really nice body.

I'll give her a try next time.

Samuel05
12-29-17, 10:35
Have not done exploring lately. Was talking to a friend from Chinatown. UTR Scarlet Chung is / has left the area. She stopped taking new clients the past year but I heard she was working a real job in Chinatown and saw a few regs UTR. I had her old phone number but could not reach her. I was glad I had a chance to see her before she went UTR then off the grid so to speak. May in Chelmsford sorta went UTR before She returned home. Seem harder to find.Had to reset password so apologies for late response. Two favorites, gave many memorable times. Scarlet had a special technique when doing the legs, extremely sensual. Really miss that. May was equally dependable. Took care of business then the massage. Had a great little spinner friend visit from time to time who was truly a spinner because she did. Wondering if May's email contact is still active. Will try it.

Thanks for reawakening times gone by.

OlmanDriver
12-29-17, 10:37
This is an introductory post from someone who's been in the hobby for over 50 years, with over a thousand visits to MP's. I've read this forum faithfully since its inception, never posted before maybe just out of laziness, and visit providers exclusively north of Boston, with a habit of searching for someone I like and sticking with them until they disappear, then repeating the search. I go back to the days when you could get anal at the Lowell parlors in the early '70's for. 35 total, and the dozens of private providers advertising in the Phoenix earlier than that. My honey of this year was Yu-Yu at Albion until she vanished when they closed for a month. She was young and tiny with an incredible ass and enjoyed getting on the table to be massaged herself, and after a few times I discovered what she really liked (hard orally and harder digitally) things got interesting. When they reopened I visited twice, saw different Aunties (not quite Grannies), the second much more promising than the first, but they closed again, temporarily if the sign on the door is correct. Prior to that I saw Tina and Lulu at 4-0-3 Turnpike several times until Tina actually answered the phone at the exact time I was coming in her mouth bareback. She was talking to another monger as I was dribbling down her chin, and contrary to multiple reports here, there is a full menu there after a few visits, maybe less with a Franklin flashed. Two recent visits to Green in Wake were confounding. First visit a very attractive and accommodating woman with perfect and large tits, and jeans that hit the floor quickly, was a huge turn-on. (60-60) Second visit the same woman wouldn't even let me touch her tits, totally different attitude and personality. A repeat of the first time would have made her the regular.

I would be happy to answer any questions, give advice, if anyone desires the bent wisdom of an old geezer.

TuEres
12-29-17, 14:07
One hell of a massage. One of those that make you feel like you could cum just from the strength of the massage alone. Two ladies one taller / bigger than the other shorter more petite one. I had the bigger one. Not spinners not ugly either. I like a hard deep rub. I got one here. Hot stones. 60/60.Massage was great. Lady walked on my back for 45 min. She knows what she is doing. I got the shorter one. Very pleasant. Not the best looking, but not ugly either. Nothing sensual or teasing went on during the massage. On the flip, she massaged my feet and head for 20 min. She did not rushed at all. At first she didn't want to do the duty, but I pushed a little. She got to it. I was able to roam top and bottom. Damage: 6+4. Will repeat if I don't get distracted by new SWs in Framingham.

OlmanDriver
12-30-17, 12:09
Conifer Hill. I got dressed and walked out because the Granny was a total bonerkill, left a 5 buck tip, $4. 75 too much. King Spa in Middleton, late night visit, was DIY with the husband right on the other side of the wall waiting to take her home, another fiasco. Tender in Wilm. Was, for me, surprisingly erotic for a Semi-DIY. A lot of assistance, including an un-asked for second girl, was enjoyed although I wouldn't return.

Fuhgetaboudit
12-30-17, 16:28
Every once in awhile, we all have that "new thing" come up, that we never even imagined would happen. Well this week I had one of those experiences.

I went to see my current top favorite young AMP girl. I get great service and she loves, loves FS, so that enhances each encounter. I decided in advance of my visit, to up the game and expand the experience with her. I took along one of my special sidekicks, a glitzy solid and lengthy silver bullet, and a small container of heated ky. That toy is all quality, not one of those rubbery things. If the moment arose I figured I would put it to good use.

Well, that moment did arise, spectacularly. She absolutely loved this particular toy and took over from me using it on her. She vigorously went to town and self-serviced herself and her promised land assets, even more forcefully than I would have done. (BTW, those assets are tasty and effervescent each time I have seen her.) The ky never left my pocket, no need for any extra lube, she was super-soaked.

Anyway, when we were done, she placed it on a shelf and said it was hers now, a present from me to her. At first I thought she was kidding. I was surprised when it became clear that she was serious and there was no way I was going to get my silver toy back. So now I don't have it anymore. I feel bad because I had it a long time, shared it with many providers, but never gave it a name. I had a lot of miles and memories invested in that silver sidekick. Guess for a new year's (USA, not Chinese) resolution, I will have to stop by Amazing or someplace, and find me a new happy vagina dilator toy to share with the ladies.

I think she is moving on again to a new location in a week or so. I hope she carefully packs away her new toy, and enjoy's it on new year's eve and the next morning.

Top Floor
12-30-17, 18:58
Does anyone feel like not mongering because it's so cold out? Last 2 places I went to the rooms were too cold and made for an uncomfortable session (and shrinkage).

Zimmm33
12-31-17, 08:44
Does anyone feel like not mongering because it's so cold out? Last 2 places I went to the rooms were too cold and made for an uncomfortable session (and shrinkage).I still feel like mongering. That never goes away, haha, but I choose wisely when it's frigid cold. Make a mental note of which places keep the heat down, and don't visit in mid-winter. And when you do visit the shops that keep a reasonably warm temperature, make mention of the fact THAT is why you chose them. Also, if you go back to the cold ass place later in the spring, and they say long time no see, mention the lack of heat as the main reason. They need to know it's a good biz decision to keep the heat reasonable and a bad one to save a few pennies keeping it too cool.

AmpExplorer
12-31-17, 09:58
I still feel like mongering. That never goes away, haha, but I choose wisely when it's frigid cold. Make a mental note of which places keep the heat down, and don't visit in mid-winter. And when you do visit the shops that keep a reasonably warm temperature, make mention of the fact THAT is why you chose them. Also, if you go back to the cold ass place later in the spring, and they say long time no see, mention the lack of heat as the main reason. They need to know it's a good biz decision to keep the heat reasonable and a bad one to save a few pennies keeping it too cool.I feel really old thinking about this story. Anyone remember the Korean MP / barber shop place in Brookline. It was during one of these horrible cold stretches. The woman tells me she has just the thing for a freezing day. She proceeded to wrap me up like a mummy with super hot towels. After a very good massage got a fairly routine HE.

I went back a few times for this experience.

Anyone try Fire and Ice place in Dedham. It is one of those hot cold type of places?

Fuhgetaboudit
12-31-17, 11:36
Just a general service comment, at this moment in time, IMHO:

- As much as I love Angela, defer from going to 32 South; BTW, in the last couple of months, Angela's face has accelerated the signs to show aging.

- Travel the extra 3. 5 or so miles east (if you are coming from the west or already in Watch City), and head to 220 Waverly or 260 Adams; the Pike gets you to those places real quick if you are out further west.

Reason: the nubile fountain of youth, the no drama factor, and opportunity for a better level and broader range of service (ing). Generally for those who have not been there, 220 has a larger number of providers, and a ts.

Those two places have a number of reviews here, and not every provider at the places is the same and YMMV.

OlGary
12-31-17, 12:35

- As much as I love Angela, defer from going to 32 South; BTW, in the last couple of months, Angela's face has accelerated the signs to show aging.

- Travel the extra 3. 5 or so miles east (if you are coming from the west or already in Watch City), and head to 220 Waverly or 260 Adams; the Pike gets you to those places real quick if you are out further west.

Reason: the nubile fountain of youth, the no drama factor, and opportunity for a better level and broader range of service (ing). Generally for those who have not been there, 220 has a larger number of providers, and a ts.

Those two places have a number of reviews here, and not every provider at the places is the same and YMMV.260 Adams is in Newton by the way.

OlGary
01-01-18, 03:51

- As much as I love Angela, defer from going to 32 South; BTW, in the last couple of months, Angela's face has accelerated the signs to show aging.Visited Angela a few days ago, and, in my view, she is still better than 95% of providers out there in terms of her appearance, and her service is just unparalleled (at least for me).

Herow
01-01-18, 20:43
Can't tell whether you are kidding or being serious. If you are not trolling, you should be aware of the fact that bbacking is much more common than you may expect. One can get it occasionally here and there with random providers, or you can be getting it consistently from your parlor "girlfriend". You don't hear much about this because guys are not sharing this info publicly at all. My understanding is that many people somehow come to believe that they are "special", and nobody else (or just a very selected few) are getting it bare from their favorite provider. But they are obviously delusional.They are definitely delusional. The well known and well ridden Mimi at 195 (defunct now, keep your shorts on if you don't know the place it's gone) constantly swore up and down that she didn't do BB with customers to me. A good handful of people on here can confirm she in fact did, and I bet there's a dozen more of you who I haven't spoken with who also got it. No judgement either way I guess, but make your decision with that in mind. If she's BB'ing you, she's got at least 15 other local dicks in her a month bare as well.

OlGary
01-01-18, 21:17
They are definitely delusional. The well known and well ridden Mimi at 195 (defunct now, keep your shorts on if you don't know the place it's gone) constantly swore up and down that she didn't do BB with customers to me. A good handful of people on here can confirm she in fact did, and I bet there's a dozen more of you who I haven't spoken with who also got it. No judgement either way I guess, but make your decision with that in mind. If she's BB'ing you, she's got at least 15 other local dicks in her a month bare as well.LOL, 15 dicks a week would be a much more realistic number. If they start bb'ing, there is no way back — the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. By the way, I was told by the board member that everybody's darling (aka, Mimi) is coming back to Boston in January. It would be good to find out where she will be "working".

Fisherman3
01-01-18, 23:50
Tried Green on main st.

Stopped in got just ok massage, she worked on my feet which was different but felt nice.

Allowed a little roaming which was fun, seemed like a nice person.

Rolled around on a little cart which I thought was funny.

I'm new to AMPs been enjoying the adventure in trying new places.

I've been to about a dozen places in the last few months and starting to feel like I'm chasing the Holy Grail or is it just me.

If the girl does a little more than standard HE, seems like your in for a mediocre massage, if just HE than good to great massages.

Trying to find the balance between pretty, great body, likes to play, but also works your kinks out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eugene West
01-02-18, 08:35
Thank You.

This is an introductory post from someone who's been in the hobby for over 50 years, with over a thousand visits to MP's. I've read this forum faithfully since its inception, never posted before maybe just out of laziness, and visit providers exclusively north of Boston, with a habit of searching for someone I like and sticking with them until they disappear, then repeating the search. I go back to the days when you could get anal at the Lowell parlors in the early '70's for. 35 total, and the dozens of private providers advertising in the Phoenix earlier than that. My honey of this year was Yu-Yu at Albion until she vanished when they closed for a month. She was young and tiny with an incredible ass and enjoyed getting on the table to be massaged herself, and after a few times I discovered what she really liked (hard orally and harder digitally) things got interesting. When they reopened I visited twice, saw different Aunties (not quite Grannies), the second much more promising than the first, but they closed again, temporarily if the sign on the door is correct. Prior to that I saw Tina and Lulu at 4-0-3 Turnpike several times until Tina actually answered the phone at the exact time I was coming in her mouth bareback. She was talking to another monger as I was dribbling down her chin, and contrary to multiple reports here, there is a full menu there after a few visits, maybe less with a Franklin flashed. Two recent visits to Green in Wake were confounding. First visit a very attractive and accommodating woman with perfect and large tits, and jeans that hit the floor quickly, was a huge turn-on. (60-60) Second visit the same woman wouldn't even let me touch her tits, totally different attitude and personality. A repeat of the first time would have made her the regular.

I would be happy to answer any questions, give advice, if anyone desires the bent wisdom of an old geezer.

PlayItAgain
01-02-18, 09:53
On a board's member recommendation, went to see Amy at Blanchard Rd in Belmont. Not sure about her massage skills, but everything else was quite satisfactory. Gave her. 8 on top of the house fee, so you can easily figure out what she does. I will be back for more.Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?

OlmanDriver
01-02-18, 11:43
And sometimes the providers, like the older Sophia at the basement place in North Andover with the table shower, do it just because they're hornier than a republican's wife at a donkey farm. She'd do anything you wanted and be happy with a .40 tip.

BinAround
01-02-18, 15:30
And sometimes the providers, like the older Sophia at the basement place in North Andover with the table shower, do it just because they're hornier than a republican's wife at a donkey farm. She'd do anything you wanted and be happy with a .40 tip.What is the place in North Andover? Don't recall seeing anything about it on here.

JonHanson
01-02-18, 18:34
For senior members I've got a recommendation or two. PM me if you're looking for more than the standard rub and tug. I'm hoping to trade some info on girls that go above and beyond if you will.

OlmanDriver
01-02-18, 18:50
What is the place in North Andover? Don't recall seeing anything about it on here.Across from Bertucci's and next building from Qu Therapy. Plenty was written about it here before the cops shut it and a couple other FS places down in Andover and North Andover a few years ago. Funny that they let Qu stay open for so long but their last ad was 12/9/17 so maybe they've moved on also.

Johnson686
01-02-18, 19:09
Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?I'm guessing BJ based on the amount.

OlmanDriver
01-02-18, 19:10
Tried a brand new place, Mt Pleasant in Peabody. Nice set-up, nice room. Very sexy young Korean greeted me, said she was busy but would call a "friend" if I would wait five minutes. Said her friend spoke better English but wasn't as pretty as her, which made me laugh. I agreed and the 5 turned into 20 and her grandmother walked into the room. I figured might as well carry on but that was a mistake as we were decidedly not compatible. There was no way her pants were coming down. She actually mentioned this site and said she didn't want her family reading about her so I won't mention her name. Was a $70 door fee and I got off the table after 25 minutes when she started the "Don't touch me there" routine. Not embarrassed to say I left zero tip and told her why.

DownWind
01-02-18, 22:31
Previoualy was Echo Massage until closed down. Reopened with same phone but nothing to be happy about with 50 plus Lisa. YMMV but I doubt it. Perhaps other girls work there which could change my view. WB.

OlGary
01-02-18, 22:33
For senior members I've got a recommendation or two. PM me if you're looking for more than the standard rub and tug. I'm hoping to trade some info on girls that go above and beyond if you will.Damn, I am not a senior member — I can not trade info with this distinguished gentleman. So sad.

Bozscaggs
01-03-18, 02:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JohnReid
01-03-18, 05:52
LOL, 15 dicks a week would be a much more realistic number. If they start bb'ing, there is no way back the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. By the way, I was told by the board member that everybody's darling (aka, Mimi) is coming back to Boston in January. It would be good to find out where she will be "working"."the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. ".

I'm curious, what is the $ difference between CFS and bareback? Is it really that significant?

It's just that the way some guys seem to react to a $10 price difference that no one would be willing to spend a "significant" difference for BB.

Personally, Russian Roulette is not my game.

TCollins
01-03-18, 09:46
I know this has been discussed many times in this board and I have read many of the previous posts. But it seems that the providers are asking more for their services. Anybody willing to share what the tips should be for HJ, BJ, and FS. Is it just me or are providers asking higher rates to others. Thanks.

Floatinglife
01-03-18, 12:24
Why .8? Was there anything more than HE?Is this Belmont Health? Digits ending 0088?

Davis0228
01-03-18, 19:43
Long time lurker here, but has anyone tried this place out? http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-today-come-beautiful-young-girl-857-200-9999/38170566.

It's in a very convenient location for me and I'll definitely be giving it a shot, but wanted to see if anyone had been. I just noticed the ads popping up somewhat recently and the number doesn't seem to be reviewed. Have some other locations I can swap info on (although they may be more well known). Thanks!

OlGary
01-03-18, 21:04
Is this Belmont Health? Digits ending 0088?Yes, this is Belmont Health.

OlGary
01-03-18, 21:07
"the financial gain is too significant for them to stop. ".

I'm curious, what is the $ difference between CFS and bareback? Is it really that significant?

It's just that the way some guys seem to react to a $10 price difference that no one would be willing to spend a "significant" difference for BB.

Personally, Russian Roulette is not my game.The difference was 40 for years. Now, younger providers want more.

Trailman44
01-03-18, 23:39
Decided to give this place a try after a couple of reports caught my eye. I was looking for a younger provider with decent massage skills and a good finish. I have been twice over the last month.

First I started with the lady that answered the door. I think her name was Ean (female version of Ian maybe). She started the massage then transitioned me over to another lady. Both massage and tease were good with the tease starting early in the massage with a great ending.

Second time I drew Quon. She is nice and bubbly and was having a good time. I didn't ask for it but got the table shower and sauna before the massage. It was a good wash and she put me at ease early. When we returned to the room massage proceeded as typical. It was a good rub but the soft touch started right before the flip and not earlier like my previous visit. After flip she took care of business skillfully and I left happy.

Both times. 7 + . 4.

I will repeat. Even though there is some variability in results I think it is a superior experience to many of the other establishments I have visited. Good attitudes, good massage and above average finishes.

One note, I am not paranoid but both times I have gone there has been a cruiser parked in the lot across the street monitoring vehicle traffic.

Floatinglife
01-04-18, 12:39
Was in the area and decided to try out Lowell st AMP. Drew Candy. Guessing in 40's. Asked hard or medium, went with medium. Was first time there, so sent the usual signals that I was interested in more. This drew the standard "first time here?" question. Everyone knows there is only one correct answer. Said no. She wanted to know who took care of me. I said I couldn't recall. Got a decent massage maybe 6/10. HE was quite good, not rushed at all, 8/10. Damage was 70/40. Will repeat if in area.

JohnBoy69
01-04-18, 15:03
After getting thru tonight I will need a strong, deep skilled massage to get those knots out. With sensual twist. Any suggestions for north of Boston (cloverleaf area) - perhaps within 5 mile radius of cloverleaf. Prefer UTR but any sexy reliable provider would be appreciated.

Thank you gents in advance and I will reciprocate.

-JB.

Paulf66
01-04-18, 18:10
After getting thru tonight I will need a strong, deep skilled massage to get those knots out. With sensual twist. Any suggestions for north of Boston (cloverleaf area) - perhaps within 5 mile radius of cloverleaf. Prefer UTR but any sexy reliable provider would be appreciated.

Thank you gents in advance and I will reciprocate.

-JB.I second that. I'm stuck in Boston due to the weather and would love to find a similar provider. Any help would be greatly appreciated.