PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Vintage68
05-22-17, 23:51
Was short on time, got there an hour before closing. Other favorite haunts in Waltham was booked up so I took a chance. Drew a cute 40 ish provider. Massage was soft when I asked for medium and she kept rubbing the same area on my back for the duration. On the flip I wanted some UTC action and the haggling started. Off to a bad start, I really hate this negotiating process which is a mood killer. We agree on. 6 to lift top and allow access. During the very mechanical and rapid HJ she tucked in her elbows so Could not get beneath bra for UTC play. After a few minutes of attempting to get in I gave up and really had to concentrate to pop. Her arm was getting tired and she started to complain I was taking too long even with ten minutes still left on clock. Maybe if she let me get at the girls things would have ended in her favor. I finally got up off the table, gave her. 4 and left without a word. I won't be back.

Thor369
05-23-17, 07:25
Anyone know where she went after it closed down? Or did she retire?

Johnson686
05-23-17, 07:28
I'll probably be sorry for asking but what does Nf mean in your title?I accidentally typed that on my phone without realizing it, and then later I wasn't able to edit the post from my phone!

Johnson686
05-23-17, 07:33
Today I was at a Quincy store that I had not been in years and was with very pretty 30 something lady who was new to me. She was the boss and she could carry a conversation. I started with the standard hour HE at 60/40. Her massage was lousy. After the flip. I negotiated a naked CBJ with DIY for 100. But she wanted the money up front and she left to get the cover. In the peak moment, I asked if I could have FS. Yes she said but that's another 20. I agreed and we went at it. I know she enjoyed the session as much as I did and this just adds a lot to the experience. I will return soon. I told her next time we will flip a lot sooner to give us more time. She nodded and smiled.

I now know the going price for the next time. No need to negotiate again. So I spent 60/120 for a passionate FS session with a pretty woman.

I read a lot of reviews here and I see many are happy with the 40/40 HH or 60/40 H with an average 40 plus year old with very little shape and have to struggle to get under her blouse. I went down to Pawtucket last week and paid 60/140 for FS with a beautiful lady and a memorable table shower. Check my recent reviews. Now I have a found an alternative to a RI session and I do not have to drive an hour. Only thing is no Table shower.

Sorry guys I purposely did not want to give out the name and location as I want to enjoy this person for the next few weeks. I also don't want her to go the way Monica went a few years back. Most of you south shore guys know who I am talking about. So don't bother PM me. I just wanted to show what you can get if you ask and you are willing to pay. What do you guys think? Is the extra money worth it?The definition of worth is whatever you're willing to pay. So don't let anyone tell you here it's not worth it. If you had a good time and didn't feel cheated then good for you.

Yyzvisitor
05-23-17, 07:36
Hey all;.

I was in the area and had a few minuted to stop by 32 South to get some information, like hours and initial rates. Saw "Yoyo" who looked pretty good to me. Can anyone PM me on what the added fee for a full tour is there these days? Would like to know before I give it a try so I know what to expect, etc.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Assman3
05-23-17, 08:05
Hi guys,

I've been out of the scene for sometime and just getting caught up. I'm local to metro west now but it appears things have been shut down? Could someone recommend a spot I can jump back in head first with a nice drama free rubdown. Pm ok and Sorry I have nothing to share right now.

Am.

Big Head
05-23-17, 09:54
141 Prospect in Waltham.

Thanks,

-BH.

HowardSprague
05-23-17, 13:47
141 Prospect in Waltham.

Thanks,

-BH.It's been a while since it's been reviewed, but they weren't good.

SirPsychoSexy
05-23-17, 16:07
So, I found myself cutting thru Qtown today. I've totally given up on 59 Coddington so I thought I'd give 67 a try (Classic). I open the door and who is standing there? Lilly from 59! Yes, that Lilly! She recognized me right away and big hugs were had all around! We talked for about 10 min and then I took the 1/2 hour. She now works at 67 with CiCi. She doesn't have a set schedule yet but she's there till 8 pm tonight. She looks great and As always, an amazing time. No extras (as like before) but plenty of roaming welcome and one of the BEST rub & tugs around. She actually gives a quality massage too. 40+40 = hugs, smiles, and a small bottle of water.

She mentioned that I was her only customer all day and is trying to build up her clientele with CiCi. Again, she is still working out a schedule but is there till 8 pm tonight.

SPS.

Jack617
05-23-17, 18:01
Legit AMP girl in Lexington has a new helper. 60.00 hour MASSAGE. She also is looking for customers that tip for what men crave. Pm for phone and name to make appointment. Regular girl offering Massage treatment still 80 hrNot really sure what your connection is with these girls but I went in today to meet new girl Lisa. Being in a very generous mood I will give her a three in the looks department. I said I was just checking the place out and politely took my leave. This really makes me wonder if you ever even saw her in person.

Bottom line is stay away gents you can do better.

Two Nutts
05-23-17, 18:18
[QUOTnE=Jack617;3401108]Not really sure what your connection is with these girls but I went in today to meet new girl Lisa. Being in a very generous mood I will give her a three in the looks department. I said I was just checking the place out and politely took my leave. This really makes me wonder if you ever even saw her in person.

Bottom line is stay away gents you can do better. [ / QUOTE].

I know the other girl / owner REALLY WELL. But she offer nothing to massage clients. The new girl lisa I never met. Owner asked me to pass along the word. She told me you came and went. She also said she will trade this one in for a more appealing one. I will keep the board informed if this happens.

KDot1600
05-23-17, 18:47
Phone not picking up for the past few days, any Intel guys?Along with Pink, 358 chestnut, and possibly 1028 comm.

Matt9978
05-24-17, 06:06
Legit AMP girl in Lexington has a new helper. 60.00 hour MASSAGE. She also is looking for customers that tip for what men crave. Pm for phone and name to make appointment. Regular girl offering Massage treatment still 80 hrAgree with other posts. Based on recommendations, I scheduled an appt with Lisa. Best score of 3 on looks, maybe generous there. Thought she would possibly make up for it with a great rub and tug. Started as soon as I was on the table, playing with her phone, checking her texts, all while giving me a one hand rub. I was so turned off by this that when she asked me 90 minutes? 60 minutes? I said 30 minutes. The rub was OK for what it was, but no HE. At the end, she said 30 minutes are up. I paid the fee with modest tip and left. She knew I was pissed because she texted a SORRY soon after I left.

Two Nutts
05-24-17, 09:22
Agree with other posts. Based on recommendations, I scheduled an appt with Lisa. Best score of 3 on looks, maybe generous there. Thought she would possibly make up for it with a great rub and tug. Started as soon as I was on the table, playing with her phone, checking her texts, all while giving me a one hand rub. I was so turned off by this that when she asked me 90 minutes? 60 minutes? I said 30 minutes. The rub was OK for what it was, but no HE. At the end, she said 30 minutes are up. I paid the fee with modest tip and left. She knew I was pissed because she texted a SORRY soon after I left.I forwarded this to the owner, Lisa will be replaced soon. Next time she asks me for help posting a "new girl" . I will make damn sure I see a picture of her beforehand​. Jeez, sorry guys.

DontFailMeNow
05-24-17, 10:38
Anyone know where she went after it closed down? Or did she retire?Retired. She's got family in NY. She moved back there.

Five
05-24-17, 13:47
Hey fellas- coming in to Boston for the weekend staying near BU and interested in any options for the regular AMP experience nearby- like a quick T ride or walk. Appreciate any info- 5.

Momo2
05-24-17, 15:42
So, I found myself cutting thru Qtown today. I've totally given up on 59 Coddington so I thought I'd give 67 a try (Classic). I open the door and who is standing there? Lilly from 59! Yes, that Lilly! She recognized me right away and big hugs were had all around! We talked for about 10 min and then I took the 1/2 hour. She now works at 67 with CiCi. She doesn't have a set schedule yet but she's there till 8 pm tonight. She looks great and As always, an amazing time. No extras (as like before) but plenty of roaming welcome and one of the BEST rub & tugs around. She actually gives a quality massage too. 40+40 = hugs, smiles, and a small bottle of water.

She mentioned that I was her only customer all day and is trying to build up her clientele with CiCi. Again, she is still working out a schedule but is there till 8 pm tonight.

SPS.Nice bit of news. Thanks for sharing.

Smasher
05-25-17, 09:58
Hi guys,

Now that Edinboro is apparently closed or on hiatus. I was wondering if anyone could help me out finding a place that has a similarly full menu like they did in CT. Willing to trade info on places in Weymouth. Thanks.

Ulie Facedown
05-25-17, 10:20
The definition of worth is whatever you're willing to pay. So don't let anyone tell you here it's not worth it. If you had a good time and didn't feel cheated then good for you.I got the frowny face the other day. I hadn't planned on daty as I never really push the envelope at what I presumed was a straight up rub and tug place. I had tipped 60. I guess making her see God wasn't enough. And then there's the infinitely small possibility that she didn't really see God. -. -. LOL.

Anyhow, what do you all think was she expecting from my wallet? Thanks.

HowardSprague
05-25-17, 11:45
I got the frowny face the other day. I hadn't planned on daty as I never really push the envelope at what I presumed was a straight up rub and tug place. I had tipped 60. I guess making her see God wasn't enough. And then there's the infinitely small possibility that she didn't really see God. -. -. LOL.

Anyhow, what do you all think was she expecting from my wallet? Thanks.Anything oral and my base is. 8.

Dboy111
05-25-17, 15:21
Would love to check out some hot, busty Asians around the Boston area.

If anybody knows of them. It's so dry nowadays.

MassageMama
05-25-17, 15:55
So I'm looking for a place for a high quality legit Thai massage in or near Framingham. Got one at LA Moon which was unbelievably good but too far a drive!! Know this isn't the traditional request but it is really hard to find! Thanks in advance. Will respond with PM to any seniors with really good places of the other sort as a trade!

Big Head
05-26-17, 00:19

If anybody knows of them. It's so dry nowadays.Congratulations Dboy111, you have posted so many useful posts asking about busty Asians, your seniority is well deserved.

-BH.

RI CheeseHead
05-26-17, 02:49

If anybody knows of them. It's so dry nowadays.I would try Chinatown, Koreatown or Japantown if I were you.

Steve Naive
05-26-17, 09:17
So I'm looking for a place for a high quality legit Thai massage in or near Framingham. Got one at LA Moon which was unbelievably good but too far a drive!! Know this isn't the traditional request but it is really hard to find! Thanks in advance. Will respond with PM to any seniors with really good places of the other sort as a trade!

As a regular traveler to Thailand, I have had hundreds of Thai massages there. Quality there depends on whether it is a place that only offers massage, vs those that offer other services. Tulip Massage is a place that does not appear to offer therapeutic massage at all, only services. There is a place I like in Bangkok that offers a first-rate Thai massage from trained and experienced older professional women for 200 B (less than $6) for one hour in a clean semi-private space. Across the street is a row of places with girls sitting out front saying "Hello mister, massage! They often cost 350-450 B per hour (up to $13), but the massage is not as good. Then again, they might have a full menu of extras.

By comparison, Thai massage in metro Boston (and probably most of USA) is nowhere near as good, but the same lessons apply: go to a place where the woman is older and less attractive. She survives in the business because of her massage skills. Places that offer no other services must also survive with excellent therapeutic massage skills. Having said that, some of the older / less attractive / expert masseuses may oblige you for extras.

I have been to a few places in Boston, and have not been impressed enough to return. The prices are higher than other (e.g. Chinese / Korean) AMP places (usually $80 vs $60 for one hour), and the tip for extras is also higher ($60 vs $40).

Ladyboys are more common in Thai massage parlors, as well as masseurs (a male masseuse). When in doubt, ask before paying.

I am sorry that I don't have a good place to recommend.

What city was your good experience at LA Moon in? There is one in Cambridge, another in Wilmington.

Long Strokes
05-26-17, 11:01
I haven't posted for a long time because haven't had a thing to post about. Took some time off. Went to Crescent in Waltham the other day. Got Eva. I think that was her name. All I remember is it was only 3 letters. Although not fugly, just not my type. A little too thick for my taste, but others might like. Standard finish as I wouldn't want anything more even if it was unavailable. Just didn't do it for me, so next day figured I would try 1060 for the first time. Had Angela. More my type in regards to looks. The table was a little more padded and comfortable than most places, room was good size and place was clean. Massage felt nice and ending was good, but didn't try for any extras as my first time there and just didn't get the sense that anything else was available. On the way out got a glimpse of what appeared to be a young, attractive, slim girl with brown hair. Must have been colored as I don't think Asians have anything but black hair naturally. The glance I got was kind of quick, no not sure she was as cute under heavy scrutiny. At any rate, does anyone know her name and is anything else on the table with her? Would love a BJ from her or more. Even if not, does she at least do a good he? PM is fine. Thanks.

CuriousGorub
05-26-17, 11:58
Anybody been here for a massage? Looking for a solid massage.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-4-japanese-hotties-2-hands-service-service-guranteed/39475853

TheIceGuy
05-26-17, 14:15
So I'm looking for a place for a high quality legit Thai massage in or near Framingham. Got one at LA Moon which was unbelievably good but too far a drive!! Know this isn't the traditional request but it is really hard to find! Thanks in advance. Will respond with PM to any seniors with really good places of the other sort as a trade!Is North Andover too far? I know a lady who gives a nasty (in a good way) legit Thai massage. She has super strong fingers and if you ask for hard deep tissue, you'll be sore LOL. Let me know if you want info.

Sex Rohmer
05-26-17, 15:53
I haven't posted for a long time because haven't had a thing to post about. Took some time off. Went to Crescent in Waltham the other day. Got Eva. I think that was her name. All I remember is it was only 3 letters. Although not fugly, just not my type. A little too thick for my taste, but others might like. Standard finish as I wouldn't want anything more even if it was unavailable. Just didn't do it for me, so next day figured I would try 1060 for the first time. Had Angela. More my type in regards to looks. The table was a little more padded and comfortable than most places, room was good size and place was clean. Massage felt nice and ending was good, but didn't try for any extras as my first time there and just didn't get the sense that anything else was available. On the way out got a glimpse of what appeared to be a young, attractive, slim girl with brown hair. Must have been colored as I don't think Asians have anything but black hair naturally. The glance I got was kind of quick, no not sure she was as cute under heavy scrutiny. At any rate, does anyone know her name and is anything else on the table with her? Would love a BJ from her or more. Even if not, does she at least do a good he? PM is fine. Thanks.Angela and Apple are the regular providers there. Angela is small and more skilled. Apple is taller and a bit more curvy. Apple has red / auburn hair that has a distinct stylish cut. If you like boobs, then Apple is the better choice. If your primary interest is skill (massage and later) then Angela. There is usally a thrid girl that rotates in, usually from New York, sometimes local. Currently its Tina, more similar in build to Angela, but less pretty face IMHO. In general, the menu is limited. But its possible that the rotational girl could offer more; I have not tried for more there.

Sex Rohmer
05-26-17, 16:01
So I'm looking for a place for a high quality legit Thai massage in or near Framingham. Got one at LA Moon which was unbelievably good but too far a drive!! Know this isn't the traditional request but it is really hard to find! Thanks in advance. Will respond with PM to any seniors with really good places of the other sort as a trade!I think the general consensus is that you'll be disappointed in Thai offerings around the area. Korean places are often superior, but not in this town. Where they do exist, however, they are generally better. Providence in its day was a good example. You might try the apartment-style AMPs. They are generally UTR, but do advertise on BP or CL and generally offer FS. Some work out of hotels. Johnny and Jerry's toward Manchester NH are good examples. In general if the fee is $130 or $160 then its a good indication.

Thor369
05-27-17, 06:49
Retired. She's got family in NY. She moved back there.Thanks for the info. She was always on my to do list. Guess that won't be happening.

Thor369
05-27-17, 07:48
Did it close again?

Member #5552
05-27-17, 15:31
I went there recently and it was all good to go. But I did see a few pairs of men's shoes at the doorway so I imagine those guys out front that night were probably their "friends". Mimi is there and is decent.

ExLurker
05-28-17, 01:40
Anybody been here for a massage? Looking for a solid massage.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-4-japanese-hotties-2-hands-service-service-guranteed/39475853AMP at Waverly. 50/70 for hh / hr. When I was there a few weeks ago, they said table shower would be available soon. Walls do no go to ceiling. Saw 3 girls when I was there, all late 40's, looks 5. Rear entrance if you don't want to use the front. The ads look like a AAMP, but it's just rub / tug with a slightly extended menu. I might go back if I'm in the area again.

ExLurker
05-28-17, 01:48
Hey fellas- coming in to Boston for the weekend staying near BU and interested in any options for the regular AMP experience nearby- like a quick T ride or walk. Appreciate any info- 5.Try Tulip on Beacon St. They advertise on BP massage. There are a few other places nearby, like 1908. Don't expect anything mor than standard rub and tug.

ExLurker
05-28-17, 01:55
Hey fellas- coming in to Boston for the weekend staying near BU and interested in any options for the regular AMP experience nearby- like a quick T ride or walk. Appreciate any info- 5.Actually, 1028 Comm Ave is closer. Been a while since I've been there, but it gets good reviews.

JaeMinshin
05-28-17, 09:10
I went there recently and it was all good to go. But I did see a few pairs of men's shoes at the doorway so I imagine those guys out front that night were probably their "friends". Mimi is there and is decent.Do you have a number for this place?

Ulie Facedown
05-28-17, 09:47
Anything oral and my base is. 8.Thanks for your response. It fits with my exchange with her. Another 10 on top of the 60 was still not enough to completely dissolve her frown.

Sex Rohmer
05-28-17, 11:13
Actually, 1028 Comm Ave is closer. Been a while since I've been there, but it gets good reviews.1028 is definitely convenient. It's gone downhill since Angela (from 28 Crescent) sold it, but still acceptable.

Sex Rohmer
05-28-17, 11:15
Hey fellas- coming in to Boston for the weekend staying near BU and interested in any options for the regular AMP experience nearby- like a quick T ride or walk. Appreciate any info- 5.If you like grannies, then try Luck Spa at Kenmore. Be sure and scrub yourself after.

Clem1177
05-28-17, 12:50
I am looking for a setup with Hong in Wilmington.

Seemingly independent, setup in a discrete area, no middle man / lady.

I have been going to her but want to change it up.

HappyDave
05-28-17, 14:47
Stopped in, hate calling ahead. Candy greeted me, think she was asleep in the back room. Was told no other customers there or expected, opted for the hh for. 4. She remembered me from before, cute in a tank top and spandex but a little showing her age. Great soft touch with lots of tease, popped right after the flip, with her top down and full access to her nice B's on request but I did not try for more. More soft touch after, gave me 25 out of 30 in and out the door. Tip was not asked for or about up front, gave. 6 after with all smiles. Down side she just flipped the towel on the pillow over and put it back, she did appear to change the paper on the table itself. If your clean and do not need to shower its a good little place to hit near by. I still like the Table Shower of Far East better but its cost. 8 to $1. 00 depending on level of service and tip more and a little further away for me.

Member #5552
05-28-17, 15:08
Thanks for your response. It fits with my exchange with her. Another 10 on top of the 60 was still not enough to completely dissolve her frown.My sliding scale:

HJ- $40 firm.

Topless- +$10 maybe.

BJ - $60.

BBBJ- $60-80.

FS- $100-110.

*this can slide slightly either way depending on the quality of the provider.

Cheers.

Member #5637
05-29-17, 01:22
AMP at Waverly. 50/70 for hh / hr. When I was there a few weeks ago, they said table shower would be available soon. Walls do no go to ceiling. Saw 3 girls when I was there, all late 40's, looks 5. Rear entrance if you don't want to use the front. The ads look like a AAMP, but it's just rub / tug with a slightly extended menu. I might go back if I'm in the area again.It's actually Waverly. Also, formerly front windows were darked out, now you can see inside. Name has probably changed as well. Went by tonite and at 850 pm was open, and two cars in rear lot so they were busy.

HowardSprague
05-29-17, 10:18
1028 is definitely convenient. It's gone downhill since Angela (from 28 Crescent) sold it, but still acceptable.Gone way downhill now. It's closed due to building code violations.

Member #5552
05-29-17, 10:52
I am looking for a setup with Hong in Wilmington.

Seemingly independent, setup in a discrete area, no middle man / lady.

I have been going to her but want to change it up.Hong has to be pushing 60. Ahh I remember those Saran Wrap BJs like it was yesterday.

Scraggy
05-29-17, 11:00
Used to be Orange Blossom and everything was average except that they had a table shower, an uncommon pleasure in the area. Agree that the new ad. Maybe new owner. Makes it look a lot more exciting. Maybe so, maybe not.

It's actually 220 Waverly. Also, formerly front windows were darked out, now you can see inside. Name has probably changed as well. Went by tonite and at 850 pm was open, and two cars in rear lot so they were busy.

Sex Rohmer
05-29-17, 11:39
Dropped by last week, saw Cici. She's tiny about 4'11". Generally cute and sexy. She has a great butt. The massage however was poor and the finish mechanical / jackhammerish. She might have some potential with training. Despite the poor performance, I did find her sexy and new.

Herow
05-29-17, 13:42
Used to be Orange Blossom and everything was average except that they had a table shower, an uncommon pleasure in the area. Agree that the new ad. Maybe new owner. Makes it look a lot more exciting. Maybe so, maybe not.The ads are utter nonsense; you will find 1 hot owner inside who doesn't provide service but will tempt you, and your traditional two later 30's Asian ladies on deck. There are no Latina, there are no 4 girls to choose from, etc. They are getting high volume there, which is one of the many problems in terms of exposure and risk with that place. The other is the location, directly adjacent to the fire department and down the street from a common LE lunch spot. The menu is whatever you make of it.

This spot could be interesting while it lasts, but it is also guaranteed to get busted. If you are from the area, do your best to keep a low profile visiting.

Siftysifty
05-29-17, 17:49
I've been terrible about posting updates. But based on the above, I stopped at Marret shortly after reading the post. I called and asked if Emma was available when I was about 10 min away. I was told 'yes', whatever that means in AMP-speak. As I get there it dawns on me that I have no idea what Emma looks like! Anyway, when I arrive I'm met by a cute (not great) mid-30's girl who asks if I called. I said yes and that I'm here to see Emma. I forget what she said exactly but it basically meant that I should have known I was already talking to her. Oops.

Anyway, I took the hour. We proceed to a decent massage. The strokes were a bit fast for my taste, but it was solid nonetheless. Some teasing. On the flip, she started to use her hands. I noticed she was wearing flip flops, so I thought I'd have fun with it. I asked her to sit at the far end of the table and use her feet with oil. She had no issue whatsoever with it. She went at it for a good long while before I finished all over me and her feet. I haven't been since but I'm certain she was sore in the abs the next day. A real trooper. $40 + $60 for the inordinate physical effort.

For whatever reason I haven't been back since. I do recall that I didn't feel like touching her all over.

SM.I called Crystal S on Marrett and ask if Emma is working. The woman replies yes and I make an appointment. I've never been there and made appointment based on the last review. I get in the room and the woman says "you call and make appointment? I say yes and she says no Emma here. I'm Jennifer. Haha I had already paid so I went with it. I asked for a 1/2 hr of light. She provided a feather light tease for 25 min. On the flip very limited roaming and standard HE. 45/40. Seems Lulu and Jennifer were on that day. Was I at the correct place?

Smasher
05-31-17, 12:04
Stopped by this place a few weeks ago and got a decent looking Asian in her mid 30's that was new to me since I hadn't been there in a while. Took a half hour for .4 and proceeded to get a decent rub with lots of teasing. Flip a little more teasing before she moved on to the main event. No negotiating or mention of tip before. Finish was good but limited roaming and she wouldn't remove her top or bottom even when I offered a more generous tip than I usually give at this place. All told .8 for the rub and HE.

Anyone been to yezi recently? I go mostly to CT now because it's convenient to work but wouldn't mind an update on this place if anyone can give one.

XBostonBoyX
05-31-17, 21:55
Was on my way to Boston from the south shore and decided to give this place a try. Got Lisa, cute petite late 20's early 30's. Rub is pretty awful but she is very cute (flat stomach, petite frame) so I didn't mind much. On the flip she did some lame rubbing on the chest and legs, keeping me covered with the towel and eventually mentioned "5 minutes left". I then pointed to the old cocker spaniel and she said "no illegal" and then urged me to do it myself. After about 7 rebuttals she finally consented and got to work, much better finish than the rub. Enjoyed caressing her tight body as she took care of me. Due to her looks and youth I splurged on the tip, $. 4/ 6 for 1/2. OTC below UTC up top.

M Scores Easy
06-01-17, 08:18
You were in the right place. I know sometimes these places just want you to walk in the door. I always make sure the correct girl is working by asking to speak to her. They'll either put her on the phone, or start stuttering. That's when I just hang up because I know they're lying.

I called Crystal S on Marrett and ask if Emma is working. The woman replies yes and I make an appointment. I've never been there and made appointment based on the last review. I get in the room and the woman says "you call and make appointment? I say yes and she says no Emma here. I'm Jennifer. Haha I had already paid so I went with it. I asked for a 1/2 hr of light. She provided a feather light tease for 25 min. On the flip very limited roaming and standard HE. 45/40. Seems Lulu and Jennifer were on that day. Was I at the correct place?

Siftysifty
06-01-17, 08:26
You were in the right place. I know sometimes these places just want you to walk in the door. I always make sure the correct girl is working by asking to speak to her. They'll either put her on the phone, or start stuttering. That's when I just hang up because I know they're lying.Haha Ok Thank you.

Griswold
06-01-17, 10:39
I stopped in last week, and I guess technically drew both. Angela started, and was doing OK. Average. Not amazing, not horrible. Then Apple spoke to her through the door in Chinese, and the next thing I know, Angela left and Apple took over. Her massage was also average. Decent teasing, light as needed. She also had no problem putting on the finger cot and conducting a prostate exam, but quite honestly, it just wasn't good. She does not know what she is doing, so it wasn't doing much for me. Nothing like Lulu at 905, who was a master of the prostate. I popped after the flip, left 40, she seemed happy, and off I went.

Just went last Friday to 1060 for the first time.

I had Apple which was a good session, just wish she was a bit harder on the massage and more tease and access.

I saw Angela on the way out and thought she was more attractive than Apple, who is more on the cute side.

Vote. Who do you think is better. Apple or Angela.

Thanks.

RI CheeseHead
06-01-17, 11:02
Anyone in the Framingham / Natick / Hopkinton area do 2 HE's, one at the beginning and one at the end?

SumpkinSumpkin
06-02-17, 09:20
Went to the Asian place on the lynnway in the plaza that has a Dunkin' Donuts. Walked in w / o appointment. Was taken immediately. They do have a table shower which was nice. Massage was very robotic with no tease. Draped most of the time. After about a 10 minute table shower and 45 minute massage we got to the flip. She rubbed my stomach gently and pointed at mr happy and asked if she could massage there. But w / o any tease or sensuality mr happy was kind of sad. I told her not to bother. Tipped. 3 anyways. Figured. 1 for the table shower and. 2 for the massage which did seem like she'd been professionally trained.

German Chris
06-02-17, 12:44
Went to the Asian place on the lynnway in the plaza that has a Dunkin' Donuts. Walked in w / o appointment. Was taken immediately. They do have a table shower which was nice. Massage was very robotic with no tease. Draped most of the time. After about a 10 minute table shower and 45 minute massage we got to the flip. She rubbed my stomach gently and pointed at mr happy and asked if she could massage there. But w / o any tease or sensuality mr happy was kind of sad. I told her not to bother. Tipped. 3 anyways. Figured. 1 for the table shower and. 2 for the massage which did seem like she'd been professionally trained.Yeah they are my local option, the style is to be a completely legit massage (if you want a rush to finish line or long tease go elsewhere) then a pretty generic HE. The massages however are very good by any standard, the woman who runs it is amazing at walking massage.

LuckyDustyNed
06-02-17, 14:29
With the loss of 1028 comm and KENT (which I'm pretty down about. Place was convienintly located. Luckily my last memory will be getting a BBBJ from young Angeline for $. 20. I've ran into yoshi who is older but with age comes experience. Hope they open again soon.) I decided to head to boylston st as it's been well reviewed here. Opted for an hr which started with Lucy. Older but somewhat attractive. Very pleasant. Half way through Lucy left the room and in came Lisa. A little younger looking and much cuter IMHO. Standard rub, very nice light tease, very sensual HJ not mechanical or rushed. OTC was ok didn't try UTC.

60+40 tip. Will return.

Jim Mack
06-02-17, 17:54
Below the business' purple sign were images on the window of men and women who appear to be enjoying back and foot massages, The Enterprise report.

But police say the operation inside was quite different – and illegal – at Echo Massage and Foot Spa.

Stoughton Police Department detectives executed a search warrant at the massage parlor, at 689 Washington St. , about 10:27 am, Thursday. The warrant was obtained as a result of an investigation that stemmed from complaints about the business by residents.

"We looked into the complaints and were able to obtain and collect evidence as a result," police.

LuckyDustyNed
06-02-17, 20:12
With the loss of 1028 comm and KENT (which I'm pretty down about. Place was convienintly located. Luckily my last memory will be getting a BBBJ from young Angeline for $. 20. I've ran into yoshi who is older but with age comes experience. Hope they open again soon.) I decided to head to boylston st as it's been well reviewed here. Opted for an hr which started with Lucy. Older but somewhat attractive. Very pleasant. Half way through Lucy left the room and in came Lisa. A little younger looking and much cuter IMHO. Standard rub, very nice light tease, very sensual HJ not mechanical or rushed. OTC was ok didn't try UTC.

60+40 tip. Will return.I meant yo-yo not yoshi.

CyJim666
06-02-17, 23:34
Does anyone remember, Amy from Angel's (AAA) old place?

I heard she is working in Waltham and wanted to know if she is worth a visit?

Thanks!

Roaminrnd
06-03-17, 09:34

Thanks!I saw her a couple of times and found her to be a solid performer, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. I know others have a higher opinion.

Dickpalmer
06-03-17, 14:49
I was in Chelmsford for work and I had a half hour to kill. I was right down the street and walked in to Spa Tao. I took the HH with a TS for. 5 with I think her name was Angie. She was a lot of fun and delivered a great experience. Very thorough wash and the massage was great with full tease, Release was slow and sensual. Went maybe 10 min overtime, I tipped the standard. 4 and I will Definitely repeat.

DP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-tao/38845704

Scraggy
06-03-17, 16:30
You were in the right place. I know sometimes these places just want you to walk in the door. I always make sure the correct girl is working by asking to speak to her. They'll either put her on the phone, or start stuttering. That's when I just hang up because I know they're lying.When you call, never ask for a girl by name if you want to come in to see her. Just ask the person who's answering the phone "who's working today?" - odds are you'll find out whether she's actually there.

Danny777
06-03-17, 17:28
Hello guys,

Has anyone checked out Jerry{s studio at Lowell?

They rotate girls. They seem legit but wanted some concrete reviews from them.

Mandy and Rachel are the girls.

Matt9978
06-04-17, 08:01
In general, Jerry's is quality. I had Candy a couple weeks ago. She was sub-par, mechanical, disinterested. Not his usual. Over the years, I have had many others, and most are better than average to attractive, and most deliver a quality CFS. I recommend his girls. Enjoy.

Hello guys,

Has anyone checked out Jerry{s studio at Lowell?

They rotate girls. They seem legit but wanted some concrete reviews from them.

Mandy and Rachel are the girls.

Siftysifty
06-04-17, 11:36
When you call, never ask for a girl by name if you want to come in to see her. Just ask the person who's answering the phone "who's working today?" - odds are you'll find out whether she's actually there.Thanks Scraggy A rookie mistake on my part.

Hawk Eyes
06-04-17, 12:55
Went yesterday 10 min before closing, called first to see if they were open as all the lights were off, I prefer going there when all the shops around are already closed since they know me, hehehe. Anyway, got Lisa (she was the only person there), around 40 ish, about a 5, .4 for house fee 30 min, nice rub which I would give an 8 as my back pain felt better after. Lisa is pretty good with her English, very funny, said she has only been there 1 month, easy going. On the flip, she started giving me a titty twister, and asked me what I wanted, asked for FS even if I was not planning to just to see if it was on the menu but she said no, got a HJ for another .4, very good technique, allowed me to squeeze her natural Cs which she exposed and spank her ass (stayed covered). Got a cup of water and left happy. One thing bothered me though. While I was getting dressed, she straightened out the sheets without replacing them. Next time I will wear my boxers until the flip.

Golden3
06-04-17, 17:40
I am a Senior on the Cincinnati board, going to visit the Boston area soon. I will be driving up from NY on I-95 and looking for an AMP somewhere between Dedham / West Roxbury and Brookline / Allston / Cambridge. Looking for a reasonable massage, HJ or more, and the possibility of a good feel-up of the girl. I have been reading the discussion, and I am non-plussed. Can you recommend a few good places? PM if you like.

CleoBos
06-04-17, 20:10
Angie has always been a keeper. Nice and clean place but just that I have never been able to do UTC here.

I was in Chelmsford for work and I had a half hour to kill. I was right down the street and walked in to Spa Tao. I took the HH with a TS for. 5 with I think her name was Angie. She was a lot of fun and delivered a great experience. Very thorough wash and the massage was great with full tease, Release was slow and sensual. Went maybe 10 min overtime, I tipped the standard. 4 and I will Definitely repeat.

DP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-tao/38845704

HowardSprague
06-04-17, 22:00
In general, Jerry's is quality. I had Candy a couple weeks ago. She was sub-par, mechanical, disinterested. Not his usual. Over the years, I have had many others, and most are better than average to attractive, and most deliver a quality CFS. I recommend his girls. Enjoy.I saw Candy the other day. Yeah. Not a lot of fun. Glad to hear this is not par for the course for Jerry, who seemed very customer service-oriented.

Sex Rohmer
06-04-17, 22:48

Thanks!I recall good things about her back in the day. Where in Waltham is she now? Still going by "Amy"?

Matt9978
06-05-17, 06:17
I forgot to mention about Jerry's. The photos are accurate or a fair representation of the providers. Up the road a bit is Johnny's which I feel is slightly better. The woman are as good if not better looking, and more accommodating. If you are in the Methuen Andover area or if you don't mind the long drive, it may be worth it for you try them as well. Happy mongering.

I saw Candy the other day. Yeah. Not a lot of fun. Glad to hear this is not par for the course for Jerry, who seemed very customer service-oriented.

PinayLuver
06-05-17, 20:42
Below the business' purple sign were images on the window of men and women who appear to be enjoying back and foot massages, The Enterprise report.

But police say the operation inside was quite different and illegal at Echo Massage and Foot Spa.

Stoughton Police Department detectives executed a search warrant at the massage parlor, at 689 Washington St. , about 10:27 am, Thursday. The warrant was obtained as a result of an investigation that stemmed from complaints about the business by residents.

"We looked into the complaints and were able to obtain and collect evidence as a result," police.Went there when they first opened. I met the owner He is licensed and runs a massage school. He quickly shut down a few weeks later because he needed to get the license from the town approved and he needed the massage therapist to have her license approved as well. When he reopened I went and did the hr. The quality of the massage was quite good and there was no HE offered. I went a second time, same woman as the first time greeted me. This time before we started I gave her the tip with the hourly fee. Again the massage was great and the tip amount was honored.

This place is between two businesses. It's in a total retail area, so I'm curious as to which resident's you are referring to. Also the woman showed me her license, I didn't ask her for it, so the town didn't get them on that violation. The last time I went was an hour before they closed. She said she might have to cut it short by 5-10 minutes because the owner comes to lock the place up at night and her ride would be there at the same time. So what evidence did they find. No one was living there.

Jack617
06-05-17, 23:15
Avoid.

Angela is avoiding servicing and other two are not worth the price of admission. I have been there probably 50 x so this post is hard for me to put up.

Sex Rohmer
06-05-17, 23:30
Avoid.

Angela is avoiding servicing and other two are not worth the price of admission. I have been there probably 50 x so this post is hard for me to put up.Waltham has so many offerings that I cannot see why anyone would go to 32 South. The only draw was that they had an expanded menu, but the providers were otherwise subpar. I recall them being called skanky and I agree.

Member #5552
06-06-17, 00:04
Stopped by there after receiving word that there's a new lady, Emilia. She was younger than the older lady that was there. But she is no where close to the caliber of the mamasan, Mila, who is a knockout. Mila tells me that she doesn't do massage so there's really no draw there. The walls don't go to the top so you hear everything. The menu is vast.

A word to the wise. This place is on a busy street. I went to leave out of the back and uncle LEO was parked across the street with his headlights shining right at me.

I will not be returning.

BigJim959
06-06-17, 09:48
I've also seen Angela many times, and had same experience on last visit. Booked with her since I happen to like her massage, but she handed me off to someone else. I won't be rushing back.

Avoid.

Angela is avoiding servicing and other two are not worth the price of admission. I have been there probably 50 x so this post is hard for me to put up.

Ambrose
06-06-17, 16:58
I had a day off due to the rain today so I went looking for this place in Danvers. I can't post a link but if you put Stunning Asian Beauty in BP Boston Massage the ad will come up. I called the number and a very nice sounding Asian lady gave the address to me. It's on Kirkbride Dr which is a huge complex, there had to be more than 100 buildings, most were not numbered. I called the number again for better information but she said she only answers the phone and is not at the complex so I'll have to find it myself. I looked and looked but found nothing. If you've been there will you tell me how you found it. Number ends in 9869. Thanks.

Ambrose
06-06-17, 17:07
I stopped at this place a couple of days ago due to a few reports saying younger women were there. They weren't there when I went there. Saw a mid to late 40's woman, not great looking but I stayed anyway. Got a very good massage and ST, 40/40, won't be going back unless I hear of much better looking masseuse.

Ambrose
06-06-17, 17:27
I saw Framingham has a new place on Union st just up from where Naomi's was. Everything looks brand new inside and out. Looks very very legit, women did too so I left. I'm thinking now I should have stayed just to know for sure. 50/ half hr, 70 hr.

Member #5637
06-07-17, 02:36
Back around May 5 or 6 while driving Uber was sent by app to 11 Edinboro and took home young pretty asian lady and 20 something asian male companion to place on North Central Av Quincy, which I believe was the busted house. Kind of interesting as they didn't know I knew what was up. And that I was a customer of AMPs. She was young and pretty and just my type, but I never tried Edinboro out, parking not to my liking. Also on fares that use Dot ave and BHA, I can check out landscape late night after dropping riders, but haven't partaken of sighted SW's, although I somewhat feel safer with my Uber decals doing so. If I do pick up, I will report. Blending of Uber and strolling has been fun and safe lately, as who would suspect? I appear as if on official business.

JohnReid
06-07-17, 05:59
I saw Framingham has a new place on Union st just up from where Naomi's was. Everything looks brand new inside and out. Looks very very legit, women did too so I left. I'm thinking now I should have stayed just to know for sure. 50/ half hr, 70 hr.Do you have a name, street number or telephone number for this place?

Are you talking about 186 U?

Thanks.

Stanley9876
06-07-17, 09:43
I had a day off due to the rain today so I went looking for this place in Danvers. I can't post a link but if you put Stunning Asian Beauty in BP Boston Massage the ad will come up. I called the number and a very nice sounding Asian lady gave the address to me. It's on Kirkbride Dr which is a huge complex, there had to be more than 100 buildings, most were not numbered. I called the number again for better information but she said she only answers the phone and is not at the complex so I'll have to find it myself. I looked and looked but found nothing. If you've been there will you tell me how you found it. Number ends in 9869. Thanks.Was there about a year ago. Very difficult building to find. Multiple calls and they gave you the code to get into the building. Set up in an empty condo. Room was set up with a table and a mattress on the floor. Very rushed massage with a quick move to the mattress. Was there for about 15 minutes.

Would not say she was stunning.

Have not returned.

Stanley9876
06-07-17, 09:48
I had a day off due to the rain today so I went looking for this place in Danvers. I can't post a link but if you put Stunning Asian Beauty in BP Boston Massage the ad will come up. I called the number and a very nice sounding Asian lady gave the address to me. It's on Kirkbride Dr which is a huge complex, there had to be more than 100 buildings, most were not numbered. I called the number again for better information but she said she only answers the phone and is not at the complex so I'll have to find it myself. I looked and looked but found nothing. If you've been there will you tell me how you found it. Number ends in 9869. Thanks.Not sure if my first response went through.

Was there about a year ago. Difficult building to find and multiple calls to get there. They provided a code to get into the building. Set up in an empty condo. Room has a massage table and mattress on the floor.

Very average rushed massage with a quick move to the mattress. Was there for about 15 minutes.

Average looks.

Would not repeat.

Griswold
06-07-17, 16:43
I am so glad I checked this board before going there. You saved me frustration! Thank you.

Waltham has so many offerings that I cannot see why anyone would go to 32 South. The only draw was that they had an expanded menu, but the providers were otherwise subpar. I recall them being called skanky and I agree.

Ambrose
06-07-17, 16:56
Do you have a name, street number or telephone number for this place?

Are you talking about 186 U?

Thanks.Yes, that's the one.

Ambrose
06-07-17, 16:59
Not sure if my first response went through.

Was there about a year ago. Difficult building to find and multiple calls to get there. They provided a code to get into the building. Set up in an empty condo. Room has a massage table and mattress on the floor.

Very average rushed massage with a quick move to the mattress. Was there for about 15 minutes.

Average looks.

Would not repeat.Doesn't sound like it's worth trying to find it now. You saved me some aggravation.

Griswold
06-07-17, 17:00
I went yesterday, thinking I'd have a session with Tila, who seems to be covering for Lulu. Tila said Lulu would be back at the end of June. We'll see. At any rate, I was given Sasa. She is younger. Maybe 30 ish? And gorgeous. Really pretty, with very soft, fine skin all over. I asked for soft massage, and it was a half hour of ecstasy. Actually, maybe about 15 minutes of ecstasy, because she teased me enough that I could not hold out any longer, especially once the prostate exam started. She seemed to have a beautiful, full, but manicured Bush in front, and was smooth as glass below that. How perfect is that? She did use spray alcohol on my hands before allowing UTC roaming, which is fine. I don't blame her at all. She had no problem leaning over and getting up close to my mouth for my infantile needs. In fact, she helped to prop my head up for full access to the goods, while she was simultaneously taking care of business with her hand. I was definitely not screwed on time, though. She spent the final 15 minutes covering me with a towel, and just providing a regular massage, which after the HE, put me into a complete state of calm and relaxation. She has zero English skills, but she knew exactly what I wanted, and did it perfectly. 40/40, and she was very appreciative. If I can get Sasa again, I would absolutely return.

Momo2
06-07-17, 21:30
Happy to report that Nini's is open again. They were closed down by the town a couple of times. Their sign outside now reads Massage instead of Body rubs. The same level of service offered as before with 40-50 year old women who rotate in and out after several months I met Amy who gave me a decent massage. I enjoyed her massage and I left happy.

Sex Rohmer
06-08-17, 17:20
I would absolutely return.Although I generally don't find 9XX to have attractive providers, they certainly work hard during the massage and always give a solid finish. Other Waltham locations do offer good relaxing massages, but 9XX is a best bet if you want a harder therapeutic massage.

RI CheeseHead
06-08-17, 18:17
I went yesterday, thinking I'd have a session with Tila, who seems to be covering for Lulu. Tila said Lulu would be back at the end of June. We'll see. At any rate, I was given Sasa. She is younger. Maybe 30 ish? And gorgeous. Really pretty, with very soft, fine skin all over. I asked for soft massage, and it was a half hour of ecstasy. Actually, maybe about 15 minutes of ecstasy, because she teased me enough that I could not hold out any longer, especially once the prostate exam started. She seemed to have a beautiful, full, but manicured Bush in front, and was smooth as glass below that. How perfect is that? She did use spray alcohol on my hands before allowing UTC roaming, which is fine. I don't blame her at all. She had no problem leaning over and getting up close to my mouth for my infantile needs. In fact, she helped to prop my head up for full access to the goods, while she was simultaneously taking care of business with her hand. I was definitely not screwed on time, though. She spent the final 15 minutes covering me with a towel, and just providing a regular massage, which after the HE, put me into a complete state of calm and relaxation. She has zero English skills, but she knew exactly what I wanted, and did it perfectly. 40/40, and she was very appreciative. If I can get Sasa again, I would absolutely return.Called 905 up asked who's working, said Sasa. Good I thought. Made the appointment. Arrive right on time. Hate how it's right on Main St, LOL, and they had the outside door open but real door closed so you were exposed. While I was waiting another monger showed up, hey man, wait your turn. Mamasan comes in, I'm a little concerned, I see the other girl, get a very quick look so not sure if its her or not. Get sent to the room. Other monger was about to get the Mamasan I guess and changed his mind (you can hear everything in their setup) mamasan asks for $, I give it over, little head is fighting with big head, but wins. The girl arrives both mms and her say her name and I'm not happy but she has a nice smile.

I would say she is not in her 30's, looks about 40 in Asian years, so probably 52 LOL. Massage is nice, soft like how I want it, tease starts pretty early on. She's basically just rubbing her hand over why sac in both directions all the time, but it feels really nice, doesn't really touch the shaft until the very end. Tease feels really good, a little like edging, time goes by slower than reality, you feel you're there forever, only got 30 minutes, and it seems like a smart move. Although when you turn over, it goes right to business. A little fast. She doesn't really her clothes without me prodding either, struggle to get her shirt lifted, and had to lift bra, she wouldn't remove it. Had access to one of the puppies like an infant. But the nipple never got hard, I guess part of it my fault. Tried to access UTC but couldn't. For the most part, OTC above and below. Put my hands out for the spray, but she didn't get it. She's I'm guessing C's, but they're droopy and as I said no responsive, but it got the job done, although I thing she held me in a way I wouldn't shoot too strong to get anything stained. Tip never discussed. She was happy with 30 (or is a very good actress).

I did like her attitude, and the tease was nice, but she wasn't my type at all. Also had flabby belly maybe why she didn't take shirt completely off, plus the doors didn't lock. Finished with head and neck massage. Neck massage was slightly painful too. Wish I turned over again and continue more body massage instead. Got water. Asked me to come back. Not sure I will. There are much much worse places but I'll look for the better younger ones. You definitely get better "geisha attention" than the Latina places, and actual rub and tease are more skilled but not sure what is better.

In summary:

Pros: good tease, good attitude, sort of easy to setup, no shorting of time (35 minutes for 30). Parking easy on side streets.

Cons: old, not attractive, hard to get UTC below (I couldn't), weak explosion, Waltham traffic (car and foot).

JohnBoy69
06-09-17, 14:12
Hey, fellow mongers.

Going to be in Tewksbury area this coming week on business and was hoping for some spot on 411 and recommendations for the most awesome FBSM. Don't need FS. Got to be a strong skilled massage+ in advanice appreciate your help.

Hotboyzz
06-09-17, 14:36
I knew I should've just logged onto Pornhub.com and saved myself some cash. So I went to Nini's this past Thursday evening. They close at 10:30 but I was able to slide in at 10:10 for a hh appointment. The message was just ok at best with way too much oil despite me saying very light oil please. Turnover; this is where things quickly went downhill. She starts the upsell (just to be able to view, not touch otc or utc. You read right just to view the bolt on B cups) with her hand on my junk. In my decades plus is this hobby I've never had an upsell just to view. Her: "How much you pay?" Me: $40 Her: You crazy Me: Come again (no pun intended) Her: You crazy, never you crazy". Now I've been called a lot of things but "crazy" from a AAMP chick; never. After some back and fourth I'm like $40 is it. She ok no view, no touch, but she leans over and whispers so fake shit ahhhh and uhhhhs etc while violently pumping away. Finally I'm like I can't realease under these conditions and proceed to get up off the table. She grabs tighter and said no you cum now. What the hell? I'm like nah I'm out of here and get up all oiled and like KFC and put my shit on and leave. However despite the horrible sevice I still left the 40 tip; cause I'm not that type of dude. Fellas you have been warned stay away from this joint. See another provider or eat a nice dinner, smoke or drink something an go home and work it out.

JohnReid
06-09-17, 15:34
The owner of TREND in Hudson called me and said they completed the licensing process to open as a licensed massage parlor.

They are re-opening tomorrow. All the contact info is the same. To comply with the legal crap the name was adjusted a bit, but that's all.

Summer and CiCi will be there this weekend.

Later next week will be CiCi and a newly licensed gal from Q-town area.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.

RI CheeseHead
06-09-17, 16:30
However despite the horrible sevice I still left the 40 tip; cause I'm not that type of dude. .Why man, why?

If we continue to pay for crappy service, we'll continue to get crappy service.

Be willing to stand firm.

So to speak.

Red Rooster
06-09-17, 16:51
Had a session the other day near Revere Beach. Very public address. Inside is a bit dingy. All of the soaps and cleaners in the bathroom put me more at ease. The reviews on here are accurate so at least its consistent. There's not much to add except the older lady is a decent massage. I had some muscle issues that she worked out. And she seems to care more than other nearby places. Kind of funny too. One other girl was there. Mid 30's, thin, not dolled up but cute. But the ad says there are new girls often. I think I would ask for the other girl next time, just to mix it up. House 60, tip. 20 and it was good service. Will repeat once in a while.

Motoman36
06-09-17, 21:56
Had a session the other day near Revere Beach. Very public address. Inside is a bit dingy. All of the soaps and cleaners in the bathroom put me more at ease. The reviews on here are accurate so at least its consistent. There's not much to add except the older lady is a decent massage. I had some muscle issues that she worked out. And she seems to care more than other nearby places. Kind of funny too. One other girl was there. Mid 30's, thin, not dolled up but cute. But the ad says there are new girls often. I think I would ask for the other girl next time, just to mix it up. House 60, tip. 20 and it was good service. Will repeat once in a while.Was this near Nahant St / Ave?

Thanks.

BoffDub
06-10-17, 13:40
Hi guys,

Guess I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster on this forum.

Anyways, I went to an independent masseuse a while ago. It was nice. Great massage and an HE at the end. She's beautiful to top it off. She wrote in her initial text to me that there would be no extras, which is fine. She is now advertising again. So, I was wondering if I go another time, is there a chance that I'd get extras or is that usually just a no every time? I know all providers are different, but I'm still generally curious about if this has happened before.

Hotboyzz
06-10-17, 14:59
Your right man. Stupid of me. Believe I'm still regretting I did.

Why man, why?

If we continue to pay for crappy service, we'll continue to get crappy service.

Be willing to stand firm.

So to speak.

Jack A Dogov
06-11-17, 01:26
Hi guys,

Anyways, I went to an independent masseuse a while ago. It was nice. Great massage and an HE at the end. She's beautiful to top it off. She wrote in her initial text to me that there would be no extras, which is fine. She is now advertising again. So, I was wondering if I go another time, is there a chance that I'd get extras or is that usually just a no every time? I know all providers are different, but I'm still generally curious about if this has happened before.It might help if we knew which independent masseuse you're talking about. Name? Link to ad?

RI CheeseHead
06-11-17, 01:31
Hi guys,

Anyways, I went to an independent masseuse a while ago. It was nice. Great massage and an HE at the end. She's beautiful to top it off. She wrote in her initial text to me that there would be no extras, which is fine. She is now advertising again. So, I was wondering if I go another time, is there a chance that I'd get extras or is that usually just a no every time? I know all providers are different, but I'm still generally curious about if this has happened before.Maybe try with a few more details first. Especially if you want help as a 1st time poster.

Spaz2580
06-11-17, 07:56
Of course there's a chance you can get extras. For some it's a matter of asking and of course "how much you tip". Others strictly only HJ. They come in all sizes, shapes, variety. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you going to get. But yeah give us a hint on the provider would be nice.

Hi guys,

Anyways, I went to an independent masseuse a while ago. It was nice. Great massage and an HE at the end. She's beautiful to top it off. She wrote in her initial text to me that there would be no extras, which is fine. She is now advertising again. So, I was wondering if I go another time, is there a chance that I'd get extras or is that usually just a no every time? I know all providers are different, but I'm still generally curious about if this has happened before.

Jack617
06-11-17, 08:01
Hi guys,

Anyways, I went to an independent masseuse a while ago. It was nice. Great massage and an HE at the end. She's beautiful to top it off. She wrote in her initial text to me that there would be no extras, which is fine. She is now advertising again. So, I was wondering if I go another time, is there a chance that I'd get extras or is that usually just a no every time? I know all providers are different, but I'm still generally curious about if this has happened before.If you're serious about getting information there's no reason for you not to post her info. By posting her info someone here may tell you that she's strictly legitimate in that you totally lucked out on that first visit. On the other hand someone here might tell you that every guy in this board has had her bent over the table and ridden her like a show Pony.

SlowMo
06-11-17, 11:58
A few weeks ago, after the phone wasn't picked up elsewhere, I decided to check out 32 South st. It was after business hours, so the parking lot and the multi-biz-tenant building were generally empty, thus avoiding any awkward encounters. I wonder if I'd have been as brave with the place bustling.

The staff is of the older variety, but the enthusiasm level seemed high. I got warm 'hellos' from the 3 (ladies. I wasn't given an option and one of them brought me to one of the rooms. The place isn't as pretty, well decorated, nor as new as many others, but at least the rooms are intimate with proper walls and closing doors. My therapist, whose name I forget, had a sunny disposition and understood what I meant by "light and teasing" massage. She ran her fingernails up and down my back and legs, frequently crossing the equator. It was one of the nicest and longest teases I've had. There was some reach under and reach around before the flip. The girls came out and I got a full view of below. Word of warning: with the older gals, it's sometimes best to keep a little mystery if you are turned off by muffing tops and such. Quality ending and normal damage.

I cannot assess the quality of the typical massage, but I'd be back if I wanted to close my eyes for focus on getting rid of bad energy.

SM.

BoffDub
06-11-17, 14:55
If you're serious about getting information there's no reason for you not to post her info. By posting her info someone here may tell you that she's strictly legitimate in that you totally lucked out on that first visit. On the other hand someone here might tell you that every guy in this board has had her bent over the table and ridden her like a show Pony.

Of course there's a chance you can get extras. For some it's a matter of asking and of course "how much you tip". Others strictly only HJ. They come in all sizes, shapes, variety. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you going to get. But yeah give us a hint on the provider would be nice.

Maybe try with a few more details first. Especially if you want help as a 1st time poster.

It might help if we knew which independent masseuse you're talking about. Name? Link to ad?Fair enough. A few are asking for more information. Here is her ad.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fitness-model-polish-girl-nuru-tantra-b2b/37878836

BoffDub
06-11-17, 15:15
I guess I should tell you more about the experience too.

I went to Lana's studio and she looked a lot like the photos in the ad. Took a shower right away. Then went onto the bed. In her text before the meeting, she said no extras but mutual touching. But considering I'm inexperienced in these things I didn't really question it. Starts to rub my back and legs for about 10 minutes. On the turn, she was topless, and almost right away when straight for the HE. After that, she did say if I'd like anything else. Again because I am inexperienced, I didn't really ask but that questioning does make me wonder if she could do more.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to text her again and try again. But this time, to see how far I can go. It was a good massage even if I don't get extras.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fitness-model-polish-girl-nuru-tantra-b2b/37878836

DcDhol
06-11-17, 18:48

I went to Lana's studio and she looked a lot like the photos in the ad. Took a shower right away. Then went onto the bed. In her text before the meeting, she said no extras but mutual touching. But considering I'm inexperienced in these things I didn't really question it. Starts to rub my back and legs for about 10 minutes. On the turn, she was topless, and almost right away when straight for the HE. After that, she did say if I'd like anything else. Again because I am inexperienced, I didn't really ask but that questioning does make me wonder if she could do more.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to text her again and try again. But this time, to see how far I can go. It was a good massage even if I don't get extras.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fitness-model-polish-girl-nuru-tantra-b2b/37878836Not girl in photo though right? Google image search reveals Russian instagram model: vlada_sharpilova.

Sex Rohmer
06-11-17, 18:56

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fitness-model-polish-girl-nuru-tantra-b2b/37878836Interesting find. The fact that her ad says "tantra" suggests more than massage is available. Great to hear that she looks like the photos. After describing looks, the next questions are generally: where? How much? And how are her skills? With more experience, your posts will get better, especially when you have other experiences to compare to.

Thanks.

Nimbus22
06-11-17, 20:16
I call bull $hit on this post!

BoffDub
06-11-17, 20:27
I call bull $hit on this post!How so? It's not that unbelievable of a story.

Member #5552
06-12-17, 10:55
How so? It's not that unbelievable of a story.When someone calls their review a story I think the debate is over.

TunaMan2
06-12-17, 12:27
I saw her a couple of times and found her to be a solid performer, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. I know others have a higher opinion.Could you pm me details thanks in advance.

Voyager69
06-12-17, 15:43
How so? It's not that unbelievable of a story.For one thing her pictures are FAKE.

617-863-2672 - Live Rub Reviews.

liverubreviews.com/ ad / boston /617-863-2672/1/121483.

640 × 759 - May 9, 2016 - 617-863-2672 has 71 ads in Boston since March 15,2016 and 0 ads in other cities. 2 fake pics were reported for this ad. No TER reviews were.

BoffDub
06-12-17, 20:13
For one thing her pictures are FAKE.

617-863-2672 - Live Rub Reviews.

liverubreviews.com/ ad / boston /617-863-2672/1/121483.

640 759 - May 9, 2016 - 617-863-2672 has 71 ads in Boston since March 15,2016 and 0 ads in other cities. 2 fake pics were reported for this ad. No TER reviews were.Yeah, so, I just texted her and I got no response. So the point is mute. But I did definitely see her in January, so I wouldn't say fake. However, the number in that ad that I put up was different than the other number I put up. I didn't realize at the time I reviewed it. So, I don't know what's going on. Either it is a fake like everyone is saying, I messed up the first time (which is possible, I forget how much I tipped) or something else entirely. So I'll admit my faults and remain a lurker on this forum again. Sorry.

Either way, it's not worth fighting over considering I'm not going a second time. I was just curious how you guys called it a fake. I only brought it up because you guys asked. I just wanted advice on what to do if I go a second time. But it looks like that won't happen anyways. Even still, any advice in general about going further than normal would be appreciated.

CyJim666
06-13-17, 00:52
Does anyone know where she is know?

I heard that she works in downtown.

Thanks!

French
06-13-17, 05:52
There is a Sassa at Rainbow in CT.

Apple also works there.

NYSupp781
06-13-17, 15:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gpsquared
06-14-17, 13:10
I'll have about 4 or 5 hours to kill at Logan in the near future. Anywhere somewhat nearby to get some relief?

Aimstraight
06-14-17, 15:48
I called this place in the Danvers / Peabody area that's advertising as "new" and spoke to the lady and she said 2 girls were working (Amy and Kira) so I made an appointment and drove up there. The telephone in the ad also points to a place in Lowell but I figured I take my chances and see how it goes. I get there and was greeted by an older, round woman. Reminded me a LOT like this woman in a Seinfeld episode (see pics). She led me to the room where I paied the fee and got undressed and on the table. I figured she would lead me to the room and take the money and I would get a different girl. Nope I was wrong. In comes the linebacker and I think to myself "well this sucks" buit figured she would prob give a decent massage. Nope, wrong again! I requested lotion and she told me oil was better because lotion was too cold. I smiled and asked for lotion and she said ok. Her massage technique was long rubs and such and not the most pleasant. She barely brushed the boys and I can honestly say I was not at all turned on by her in any way whatsoever. She did a light tease for about a minute where she ran her hands over me very quickly like she was pushing wrinkles out of a tablecloth. She told me to flip and when I did I caught glimpse of her face again. Wow, it really left an impression in my mind. She did a light touch (think wrinkle smoothing hand motions) and I tried to do some OTC feeling (I figured maybe that would turn me on a bit? Survey says Anh! Nope, she was not a fan of that and I got a 2 minute lecture on how I should wait for the girl to tell me it's ok before touching her. I was lieing there with my eyes closed thinking I *really* need to find a regular normal provider who just enjoys this sort of thing. She started with rubbing her hand over juinior like a magician runs their hand over their top hat and junior started to come alive. I couldn't believe it. Must have been the physical aspect of her touching him. So she went and got some oil and proceeded to give a very mechanical ending while she stood as far away form the table as possible. Cleanup was with Kleenex and then a warm towel. I was happy it was just plain over.

It truly was one of the most unfilling, unpleasant experiences I have ever had and I was actually a bit sad when I was driving home. Seriously, I've had disasterous blind dates leave me feeling better about myself and the experience. Needless to say I won't repeat and I don't recommend. But we all know how YMMV in this game so who knows how you would do there. Costs were 60 + 40 and oh, did I mention I don't recommend and won't return?

BinAround
06-15-17, 12:20
This place is close to where I work and I'd like to check it out but can't find any intel about it here. Can't really afford to TOFTT, has anyone visited and able to provide any helpful details?

Jon Gris
06-15-17, 14:36
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-asian-gs-new-here-must-try-339-205-9107/42413963

Nav.

Boston. backpage.com.

* * ** ** *all* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *dating* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *men seeking men * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *men seeking women * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *transgender * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *women seeking men * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *women seeking women* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *.

Boston,*ma**.

backpage.com* *Boston*dating* *Boston*women seeking men.

Posted: Thursday, June 15,2017 10:06 AM.

GRAND OPENING*.

👙New Sexy Asian Girls are waiting for you👙.

👍Excellent therapeutic treatment of pain, soreness, tiredness!

👉 All New Young Sweet Asian Girls.

👉 Private & clean room.

👉 Nuru massage.

👉 Glowing From Top To Toe.

👉 YOUR TIME H65317;65330;65317; WILL A65324;65335;65313;65337;65331; BE SUPER GOOD.

💓 Open Daily early morning.

Was curious if anyone has tried this place yet not sure if its the same outfit that used to post with a 646 area code.

Thanks.

Dickpalmer
06-15-17, 17:20
This place is close to where I work and I'd like to check it out but can't find any intel about it here. Can't really afford to TOFTT, has anyone visited and able to provide any helpful details?It is well reviewed and as they say here, RTFF! With that said, you should leave happy.

DP.

MasajoViro
06-15-17, 20:17
This place is close to where I work and I'd like to check it out but can't find any intel about it here. Can't really afford to TOFTT, has anyone visited and able to provide any helpful details?Look back through the posts: well reviewed. I've posted once or twice myself. Nice TS, if that is your thing (it is mine)! Always enjoyed the visit.

BinAround
06-16-17, 07:33
Look back through the posts: well reviewed. I've posted once or twice myself. Nice TS, if that is your thing (it is mine)! Always enjoyed the visit.Thanks dp, how are the girls there, not into grannies. Any dfk or removal of clothing? I shall partake and post up my experience. BTW I did attempt to search this forum using mountain and burlington but got no results. What the heck am I doing wrong?

BinAround
06-16-17, 11:23
Thanks dp, how are the girls there, not into grannies. Any dfk or removal of clothing? I shall partake and post up my experience. BTW I did attempt to search this forum using mountain and burlington but got no results. What the heck am I doing wrong?Sorry MasajoViro, obvious I'm a newbie to this site. Any helpful info you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

Finder117
06-17-17, 12:29
Took the plunge and went to the place in the ad below.

Base donation. 7, HE prices seemed to be. 4 HJ. 8 CBJ. FS was on the table but didn't discuss.

Arrived at a neighborhood of apartments (similar to QAG in weymouth) -- parked and got let into an apartment. The place smelled HEAVILY of cigs.

The woman who answered was somewhere between 35 and 50 (Asian women are ambiguous as fuck). Pretty good body, face was pretty meh. Above average and wouldn't be called a "mamasan" or anything.

Massage begins -- no oil. Decent technique -- 4/10 or so. No tease so to speak. HE quality was a bit above average -- nothing too special -- 6/10.

30 minute rub, w / CBJ - cum on tits, total damage $.3.

Might repeat in a pinch, but would rather just get the HE down the road at RT for a better rub and less money.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-gs-new-here-must-try-339-205-9107/42413778

GRAND OPENING.

👙New Sexy Asian Girls are waiting for you👙.

👍Excellent therapeutic treatment of pain, soreness, tiredness!

👉 All New Young Sweet Asian Girls.

👉 Private & clean room.

👉 Nuru massage.

👉 Glowing From Top To Toe.

👉 YOUR TIME H65317;65330;65317; WILL A65324;65335;65313;65337;65331; BE SUPER GOOD.

💓 Open early morning.

☎65039;Contact: 339-205-9107.

• Post I'd: 42413778 boston.

MasajoViro
06-17-17, 17:09
Sorry MasajoViro, obvious I'm a newbie to this site. Any helpful info you can provide will be greatly appreciated!What I'm saying is, "Go and enjoy it!" The providers I've seen have not been young spinners, but a good time was had by all. To me, age doesn't matter too much -- and the TS there is nice.

Good Luck and please share your experience with us!

Top Floor
06-17-17, 20:00
I took a long time off due to a LTR. Has anyone been to serenity spa in medford lately? Seems like the original owner is gone. Wondering if its gotten any better there.

Joe Bujian
06-17-17, 20:16
I took a long time off due to a LTR. Has anyone been to serenity spa in medford lately? Seems like the original owner is gone. Wondering if its gotten any better there.As of a couple months ago: No. I got a fine but totally legit massage.

Joe.

Big Head
06-17-17, 21:50
What I'm saying is, "Go and enjoy it!" The providers I've seen have not been young spinners, but a good time was had by all. To me, age doesn't matter too much -- and the TS there is nice.

Good Luck and please share your experience with us!They are pricier than places without TS, 60 for half, 80 for full hour. Over the phone she said they expect a tip also, kind of funny.

-BH.

Scraggy
06-18-17, 10:21
Holistic in Revere is 10 minutes away. Sauna, table shower, HE. House is $100 last time I was there. holisticspallc.com.

I'll have about 4 or 5 hours to kill at Logan in the near future. Anywhere somewhat nearby to get some relief?

Scraggy
06-18-17, 10:32
Angela broke her wrist a little while back. I suppose we can hope she heals up and can get back in the game.

Avoid.

JayMan411
06-18-17, 10:51
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, finally wanted to share my experiences in hopes to get some info in return eventually.

Yesterday was at AAA, it was my second time there.

Made appointment, walked in and I got angel, who I did not get the first time. She asked if I came before I said yes, she told me to use the bathroom and then go to the room. I went in got undressed she came in and started massage, which was actually really good, she used her feet a lot but if felt really good, she also mounted me to really get leverage too. After a rather good massage, started taking care of the little guy while I was still laying on my belly, also massaging back door a bit, it felt amazing, after 5 minutes she asked me to flip, I flipped and went into HE, was pretty good, not mechanical, she paid attention to the back door a lot, asked me if I liked it and wanted in? I said sure why not gave it a shot, wasn't too too bad but not necessarily my thing. I rather have it rubbed than "in" LOL. After 10 minutes I was done. What I like is that she continued massaging, massaging my head and face and took her time even after job was done. Cleaned me up gave me a hug and water, asked if I could leave through the back, she said yea and I was on my way. Overall it was an awesome experience, I'll definitely return.

Damage. 4+ . 4.

JayMan411
06-18-17, 11:00
My first visit here was about 2 months ago. (I'm sorry I posted 2nd visit before first.) I didn't get the name of the women, but older Asian, medium built, not hot but not fully. Pretty standard massage, 20 min in, really good tease, I flipped, it was HE till finish, again afterwards finished the massage, arms legs feet hands. In and out 30 min.

Damage. 4 + .4.

Overall experience 7-7. 5/.

Did return and will return again.

But wouldn't mind finding some younger women too if anyone knows.

JayMan411
06-18-17, 11:07
I've been to this place about 4 x in the past year. I saw 2 different women in those visits. One women maybe 30 ish decent looking kind of cross eyed? And another who looked late 20's maybe 30's kind of cute.

Both of them gave similar experiences. Decent massage nothing amazing, pretty good teases and then flip, roaming OTC for the one who was maybe cross eyed and top came off for the other with roaming allowed. Standard HE finish. Will probably return, although I'm looking for younger girls or Latinas as well.

Damage was. 4 +. 4.

I know I'm posting quite a few reviews right now but like I said before I've been lurking and want to share all my experiences. With hopes of info returned, any questions or comments about these PM me, these are all my first posts so I'm trying to be detailed and smart about it.

JayMan411
06-18-17, 11:09
Went here a few times, first time I got 4 hands, 2nd and third was just 2 hands LOL.

Women are in 40's, good tease, standard HE finish. Lots of distractions though on the phone a lot, during 4 hands lots of talking in Chinese, but decent little place.

4 + .4 for regular massage.

8+ .6 for 4 hands.

JayMan411
06-18-17, 12:27
Hey, wanted to share some of my experiences so maybe I can ask for info too.

I went to A 3 x in Quincy twice. Once 2 months ago and once yesterday.

2 months ago got an older women, medium build, 40's easily. Good massage, I liked the tease, started HE while on my stomach, then came the flip, took care of me, clean ed me up and then proceeded to massage legs arms neck feet legs etc.

Damage was. 4+ .

Overall- 6.5/.

Looks:

Yesterday I went, I got Angel, read A lot about her but my first time with her. Went in asked if my first time there I said no. She asked me to use the bathroom first, I did. Went to room got undressed. She asked my name I told her, she laughed and asked if it was fake name because nobody tells her real name lmao I thought it was funny. Good massage, really got in there, used her feet slot which was actually nice, then she mounted me and massages my neck back and glutes. Tease started on back door and then began HE while on my belly still. 5 minutes later was flip, top came off, she did a little back door play if your into that, I finished she cleaned me up, then gave a real nice massage on my head and neck and face, could have went right to bed. Finished she told me to come back soon, and I asked if I could leave out the back, she said that's okay, and that's it.

Damage- .4 + .4.

Overall- 8.

Looks- 7 (for an older woman).

Any other info PM me, if anyone knows any younger providers lmk.

AmpExplorer
06-18-17, 13:43
Was recently in Waltham area. Called CB on crescent and was told "come over now not busy ".

Get there 5 minutes later and was told I had to wait an hour and all 3 ladies were busy. I was politely annoyed and said I will not wait and go down the street to another place. Read some nice reviews on Sasa for massage. The ladies at CB are younger but I was interested in a good massage. Called Sasa place she said she would see me in 15 minutes.

Sasa is an older lady very friendly / sweet. I must say I got an excellent massage then tease / nice finish then back to massage again. Got full hour session and left very relaxed and happy. If you don't mind an older lady giving massage / finish you will be very happy with this choice. Be nice to her.

Rito1
06-18-17, 20:55
Tried them today. I have not been out for a while. They are on a side street in a quiet neighborhood on the Wollaston North Quincy line. Be careful parking because it is only a 30 minute zone in front of their building. In total I saw 3 girls working. All wearing short shorts. I one I got was about 35 but decent looking. She gave a good massage but used to much oil. On the flip she wiped me down with a warm wet towel but then I had to flip with my back all wet. After the flip no massage at all she went right to it. I had access to all. She almost had no tits at all but big ol nips. After I finished she cleaned me off and then left the room so I could change.

Looks = 6.

Body = 7.

Massage = 8.

HR =7.

6 + . 45.

https://goo.gl/maps/FTN7uKAHfcx

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experience-the-best-massage-in-quincy-617-849-0083/40005568

Experience the best massage in Quincy.

Licensed massage therapists always ready to serve your every need.

Spa Anan.

47 Safford Street.

Quincy, MA 02170.

617-xxxx083.

Open Seven Days 9:30 am to 10:00 pm.

Walk-ins welcome or call for an appointment.

* Foot Reflexology * Swedish * Shiatsu.

* Deep Tissue * Four Hands * Hot Stone.

For Relief of.

Tension, Stress & Pain.

30 min /$40 60 min /$60 90 min /$90.

Safford Street, Quincy, MA, 02170.

Sex Rohmer
06-19-17, 11:13
1060 has a new girl. Amanda. She is very pretty with a great body. Massage is below average. Finish is mechanical. Despite poor marks for performance, Amanda has potential. One of the best looking out there now.

Sex Rohmer
06-19-17, 20:57
Was recently in Waltham area. Called CB on crescent and was told "come over now not busy ".

Get there 5 minutes later and was told I had to wait an hour and all 3 ladies were busy. I was politely annoyed and said I will not wait and go down the street to another place. Read some nice reviews on Sasa for massage. The ladies at CB are younger but I was interested in a good massage. Called Sasa place she said she would see me in 15 minutes.

Sasa is an older lady very friendly / sweet. I must say I got an excellent massage then tease / nice finish then back to massage again. Got full hour session and left very relaxed and happy. If you don't mind an older lady giving massage / finish you will be very happy with this choice. Be nice to her.Aside from being older, what does she look like: slender, curvy, stocky. ? Any particular attributes that a fellow monger might enjoy?

BinAround
06-20-17, 10:52
They are pricier than places without TS, 60 for half, 80 for full hour. Over the phone she said they expect a tip also, kind of funny.

-BH.OK I went this past Friday at midday. Provider was around 40, not bad looking but nothing special. I didn't get her name, she didn't offer. Took HH, just massage no TS. I went into a mostly dark room and got undressed. She came in and asked me what I'd like, I said "soft touch". Started on my stomach, no massage at all just light fingers on my backside. Asked to me flip and went right to work. Mechanical and jackhammer style, asked her to slow it down a little but she didn't have much skill in this department. I then sat up while she worked and grabbed her tits. She said that's extra. I replied if you remove your top I'll go. 6 but not sure she understood. In any event the top stayed on. She finished me up about 20 minutes in and left the room without saying anything, no massage to fill out the HH. I got dressed and she reappeared for the donation. When I gave her. 4 she said I had promised. 6, I told her I offered. 6 for top removal and access which I didn't get so. 4 it is. She was unhappy at this but didn't act like a jerk. I think a significant language barrier may have contributed to this situation but honestly this place seemed way too expensive for what I got. Others have said. 6/ HH rate is because they have TS (which I've never experienced) but I was not offered this. I know YMMV always obtains but I have been to 460 Broadway numerous times 1.5 hr at .9 with quality HE, babies out with full access, FIV and DFK for .4 so compared to that this was a very poor value. Not planning to return.

DowninBTown
06-20-17, 10:55
I had a great hobby experience last night. Saw the ad from an AAMP Dorchester and made an appointment, about 12:30 AM.

The area seem safe and secure. When I walk to the building entrance she gave me her room number and buzzed me in. At the apartment I was greeted by Helen, a very cute, 27-30-ish Chinese woman. Beautiful natural C cups.

I started by taking a shower (regular, not TS) and then we went into the bedroom for the main event. Her personality was fun, flirty, and naughty. She massage my prostate with skill, and then we put on the cover and had lots of fun. She is smart, plays safe, and knows how to set boundaries without turning you off. Real professional. No Greek, no FIV. Did not try DATY But I think it was available. No rush. An equally cute roommate was sharing the apt with her. I would repeat many times over if I lived in this area. Unfortunately can't find ad to post link. Last four digits were 9599. Located near S Point Dr and Mt Vernon.

Be safe, Red Sox fans.

DBT.

Squire Monger
06-20-17, 15:25
Typically my go to spot is Tao in Chelmsford. Its clean and consistent.

I like Angie the best, but every now and then a change is nice.

I tried Hong in methuen yesterday.

Its dumpy and I was greeted by a granny, but she passed me off to nicer looking forty something lady named Cindy.

I was kind of creeped out by the grubbyness of the place and how loud the granny was outside, and I made no overatures for a He, but I am confident it was available. I would not return.

I also tried 67 high st in Danvers. The attendant was also named Cindy.

She was friendly and attentive and provided the appropriate finish.

I used to frequent body and soul in Bedford, but the last time a went I got no fun from a lady called Susan and have not been back.

I may try again.

DowninBTown
06-20-17, 15:49
I had a great hobby experience last night. Saw the ad from an AAMP Dorchester and made an appointment, about 12:30 AM.

The area seem safe and secure. When I walk to the building entrance she gave me her room number and buzzed me in. At the apartment I was greeted by Helen, a very cute, 27-30-ish Chinese woman. Beautiful natural C cups.

I started by taking a shower (regular, not TS) and then we went into the bedroom for the main event. Her personality was fun, flirty, and naughty. She massage my prostate with skill, and then we put on the cover and had lots of fun. She is smart, plays safe, and knows how to set boundaries without turning you off. Real professional. No Greek, no FIV. Did not try DATY But I think it was available. No rush. An equally cute roommate was sharing the apt with her. I would repeat many times over if I lived in this area. Unfortunately can't find ad to post link. Last four digits were 9599. Located near S Point Dr and Mt Vernon.

Be safe, Red Sox fans.

DBT.Found the link:

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dorchester-best-lineup-2-hot-girls-waiting-4-u/42498768

Yello Tail
06-20-17, 19:47
The area seem safe and secure. When I walk to the building entrance she gave me her room number and buzzed me in. At the apartment I was greeted by Helen, a very cute, 27-30-ish Chinese woman. Beautiful natural C cups.I started by taking a shower (regular, not TS) and then we went into the bedroom for the main event. Her personality was fun, flirty, and naughty. She massage my prostate with skill, and then we put on the cover and had lots of fun. She is smart, plays safe, and knows how to set boundaries without turning you off. Real professional. No Greek, no FIV. Did not try DATY But I think it was available. No rush. An equally cute roommate was sharing the apt with her. I would repeat many times over if I lived in this area. Unfortunately can't find ad to post link. Last four digits were 9599. Located near S Point Dr and Mt Vernon. Be safe, Red Sox fans. DBT.The problem with these places is the women change on a weekly basis. The next two-some may not be as good looking or as great a time as you had this time. You might try calling the number and ask where Helen is working. It may be a location closer to you.

CyJim666
06-21-17, 03:20

Be safe, Red Sox fans.

DBT.Did she offer Nuru and was there any real massage?

Thanks!

BinAround
06-21-17, 09:05
Has anyone visited this provider? The pricing is attractive but I can't tell if it's legitimate.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-natural-healing-of-asia/41594988

Any helpful feedback from my fellow hobbists would be most appreciated!

Hamstone
06-21-17, 12:07
Has anyone visited this provider? The pricing is attractive but I can't tell if it's legitimate.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-natural-healing-of-asia/41594988

Any helpful feedback from my fellow hobbists would be most appreciated!Legit only. But she does give a Great massage.

PogoBouncer
06-21-17, 15:34
I also visited 9599 Dorchester from BP and drew helen. She was much better than most AMP girls, early 30's? OK bod. English was OK a d she was Very nice personality. Massage was brief OK technique, and she expected to mvoe quickly to FS. But tbat not my thing so we finished with very good technique hr and limited but fun mutual touch. She seemed disappointed that I didn't want to do FS and said 'next time you fuck me' at the end. It WS.

As nice time but only repeat if I wanted FS and not massage. The roomate looked even cuter but didn't get name.

Other details 130 hh 160 hr. Advertised for BBBJ but I didn't try. Area is ni ce still hard to park. Public parking lot on mt vernon was 1/3 mi away.

Doc Rivers
06-21-17, 15:59
Hey, new member here but not new to the hobby.

I thought I'd start out by providing thoughts on recently visited AMPs:

FBW; Used to be my go to. They rotate every few months and I will still visit her about 1 in 4 times, Close by to work. Usually standard fare but sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.

905 M: I go hoping I get someone other than Tina but to no avail. She's not a real looker but gives pretty good service.

CB at 32 Cr; Used to be great; not anymore. Some of the providers are awful now.

Johnny's: No secrets here. Will visit if I need more than the standard.

Thanks from the Doc.

MasajoViro
06-21-17, 17:54
Legit only. But she does give a Great massage.Curious! "OPEN 7 DAYS:9:30 AM-9:30 PM CALL: xxx-xxx-xxxx FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR JUST WALK IN" seems contraindicative. Been there more than once to confirm?
But, then again, it IS S'ham...

MikeJohns
06-21-17, 18:45
Been a while since my last post.

Saw lily last month at 67 cod, still a great time.

2 Billings there is a nice MILF (nanci)?. Wonder if more on menu than HJ. A while back I got nude HJ from someone there but this place seems like older MILF HJ only.

299 newport 1st floor, also lily there. Topless CBJ, will go back after darkness!!

59 cod cindy was fun but she's gone now to the west coast. Got married!? Judy seems preoccupied sometimes but is ok in a pinch, nice body. Selena has a nice body! I think Lily is competing with this place now. Same parking lot. Enney meeney miney moe.

Had a recent business trip to Belmont, 1205 in arlington is a good spot. Wish it were in quincy.

Saw hong at her place in woburn. A very nice woman but like has been said, she's getting older and worn out.

The quest continues.

BinAround
06-22-17, 07:12

FBW; Used to be my go to. They rotate every few months and I will still visit her about 1 in 4 times, Close by to work. Usually standard fare but sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.

905 M: I go hoping I get someone other than Tina but to no avail. She's not a real looker but gives pretty good service.

CB at 32 Cr; Used to be great; not anymore. Some of the providers are awful now.

Thanks from the Doc.Thanks for the post, can you provide any additional info to identify the providers you mention here? Johnnys I know, sounds like you're operating in the north shore area as I am?

Talisker1370
06-22-17, 09:17
I went back and saw Lili. I found her better than the ones left at 59, but she was not as fun as before.

Been a while since my last post.

Saw lily last month at 67 cod, still a great time.

2 Billings there is a nice MILF (nanci)?. Wonder if more on menu than HJ. A while back I got nude HJ from someone there but this place seems like older MILF HJ only.

299 newport 1st floor, also lily there. Topless CBJ, will go back after darkness!!

59 cod cindy was fun but she's gone now to the west coast. Got married!? Judy seems preoccupied sometimes but is ok in a pinch, nice body. Selena has a nice body! I think Lily is competing with this place now. Same parking lot. Enney meeney miney moe.

Had a recent business trip to Belmont, 1205 in arlington is a good spot. Wish it were in quincy.

Saw hong at her place in woburn. A very nice woman but like has been said, she's getting older and worn out.

The quest continues.

Top Floor
06-22-17, 09:48
New ownership. New experiences. Not bad looking woman. Forgot her name. Kinda thick. Big tits. No draping. Full hour for $60.

Agrego
06-22-17, 10:15

Thanks from the Doc.Great first post and Welcome to the forum.

DowninBTown
06-22-17, 10:59
Did she offer Nuru and was there any real massage?

Thanks!Yes and yes, massage was average. She takes direction.

She immediately got naked for the massage.

TBH I was not there for massage. I enjoyed touching her all over.

No FIV but I did massage her wet pussy with my fingers quite a bit.

No BBBJ offered.

Steve Naive
06-22-17, 15:50
I took a long time off due to a LTR. Has anyone been to serenity spa in medford lately? Seems like the original owner is gone. Wondering if its gotten any better there.I went in early May. Got a legit massage and nothing more. I did not ask, but generally it's obvious from the vibe whether more is available, or that a request would be unwelcome.

I don't know anything about the ownership, but there is a woman who mostly sits at the desk, except when she steps outside to have a cigarette, which is frequently.

CyJim666
06-23-17, 01:18
New ownership. New experiences. Not bad looking woman. Forgot her name. Kinda thick. Big tits. No draping. Full hour for $60.Which place?

BinAround
06-23-17, 09:04
Has anyone visited this provider and able to provide feedback?

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/health-spa-hot-stone-body-work/35837711

Many thanks in advance, stay safe.

Top Floor
06-23-17, 09:48
Which place?828 Mass Ave.

Doc Rivers
06-23-17, 11:05
Thanks for the post, can you provide any additional info to identify the providers you mention here? Johnnys I know, sounds like you're operating in the north shore area as I am?FBW: Coco, Lulu (both a former Lulu and a recent Lulu), Lili.

32 Crescent: Angela, Nicole (both good teases but they have limits), Lulu (older, stay away).

905 Waltham: Tina (as mentioned).

Monger around metro west (close to work) and NS (close to where I work occasionally.

Hope this helps.

The Doc.

CandyMan555
06-23-17, 11:07

Thanks from the Doc.Any info on location for FWB?

Thanks CM.

BinAround
06-23-17, 14:02
Which place?Went today for hh, I got the thick provider with the nice tits. They were really nice with big nips. Actually an above average rub followed by some tease and then the flip. She went right at it and encouraged me to explore her rack which she took right out for me. Technique was great even some prostrate fun. Good fun attiitude, semi weird setup of rooms, on the right with french doors that don't close all the way. Needed to stay quiet, if being noisy is your thing not the place for you. Will return soon, 30 minutes for. 3 and. 3 tip.

BinAround
06-23-17, 19:47
Went today for hh, I got the thick provider with the nice tits. They were really nice with big nips. Actually an above average rub followed by some tease and then the flip. She went right at it and encouraged me to explore her rack which she took right out for me. Technique was great even some prostrate fun. Good fun attiitude, semi weird setup of rooms, on the right with french doors that don't close all the way. Needed to stay quiet, if being noisy is your thing not the place for you. Will return soon, 30 minutes for. 3 and. 3 tip.It's Mass ave Arlington.

Augustwest
06-23-17, 23:28
Any info on location for FWB?

Thanks CM.Re FBW. I became a fan a while back when I stopped in randomly and saw "LeeLee" (like Lily but she pronounces it like that), a cute young provider who gave me a double finish in an hour and had a great attitude for a $40 tip and no haggling. And I'm 54 years old, and it had been a good while since my last 2 x. Fairly nice rub too. Not much on extras buy YMMV (again, I'm 54). A real sweetie, highly recommended.

Augustwest
06-23-17, 23:30
Re FBW. I became a fan a while back when I stopped in randomly and saw "LeeLee" (like Lily but she pronounces it like that), a cute young provider who gave me a double finish in an hour and had a great attitude for a $40 tip and no haggling. And I'm 54 years old, and it had been a good while since my last 2 x. Fairly nice rub too. Not much on extras buy YMMV (again, I'm 54). A real sweetie, highly recommended.Forgot to answer your question. On Walnut St in Framingham, search the worcester CL therapeutics page. Something like 235 and not far from rt 9 and Edgell.

Augustwest
06-23-17, 23:43
So the previous two posters about SaSa at 905 main st were clearly describing two different providers. I have been there twice seeking the younger hotter SaSa described in the earlier post. Today I got the fatter older SaSa. She gave me a completely routine asian experience and a mechanical HE. Last week when I made an appointment to see SaSa I got to see Tila, who lied to me on the phone, leading me to believe I'd see SaSa but I stayed because what the hell my clothes were off. But at least she owned up to not being SaSa. She was marginally better in technique than today's "SaSa" but same age / appearance / weight. I have yet to see the younger SaSa. I'm getting pretty pissed off about being lied to at this place. I suspect the report I'm replying to was also written by someone who got conned about seeing SaSa, as I definitely had the same massage experience.

Called 905 up asked who's working, said Sasa. Good I thought. Made the appointment. Arrive right on time. Hate how it's right on Main St, LOL, and they had the outside door open but real door closed so you were exposed. While I was waiting another monger showed up, hey man, wait your turn. Mamasan comes in, I'm a little concerned, I see the other girl, get a very quick look so not sure if its her or not. Get sent to the room. Other monger was about to get the Mamasan I guess and changed his mind (you can hear everything in their setup) mamasan asks for $, I give it over, little head is fighting with big head, but wins. The girl arrives both mms and her say her name and I'm not happy but she has a nice smile.

I would say she is not in her 30's, looks about 40 in Asian years, so probably 52 LOL. Massage is nice, soft like how I want it, tease starts pretty early on. She's basically just rubbing her hand over why sac in both directions all the time, but it feels really nice, doesn't really touch the shaft until the very end. Tease feels really good, a little like edging, time goes by slower than reality, you feel you're there forever, only got 30 minutes, and it seems like a smart move. Although when you turn over, it goes right to business. A little fast. She doesn't really her clothes without me prodding either, struggle to get her shirt lifted, and had to lift bra, she wouldn't remove it. Had access to one of the puppies like an infant. But the nipple never got hard, I guess part of it my fault. Tried to access UTC but couldn't. For the most part, OTC above and below. Put my hands out for the spray, but she didn't get it. She's I'm guessing C's, but they're droopy and as I said no responsive, but it got the job done, although I thing she held me in a way I wouldn't shoot too strong to get anything stained. Tip never discussed. She was happy with 30 (or is a very good actress).

I did like her attitude, and the tease was nice, but she wasn't my type at all. Also had flabby belly maybe why she didn't take shirt completely off, plus the doors didn't lock. Finished with head and neck massage. Neck massage was slightly painful too. Wish I turned over again and continue more body massage instead. Got water. Asked me to come back. Not sure I will. There are much much worse places but I'll look for the better younger ones. You definitely get better "geisha attention" than the Latina places, and actual rub and tease are more skilled but not sure what is better.

In summary:

Pros: good tease, good attitude, sort of easy to setup, no shorting of time (35 minutes for 30). Parking easy on side streets.

Cons: old, not attractive, hard to get UTC below (I couldn't), weak explosion, Waltham traffic (car and foot).

Eligrn101
06-24-17, 10:12
Went to this marsh field place recently. Provider named May. Entirely forgettable experience. Standard fare at standard price but nothing special to make me want to repeat.

SlowMo
06-24-17, 14:22
I recently went to 1060 in Waltham. I called 15 min ahead and gave them "my" name. When I arrive I was met by whom I'd later find was Apple. From a distance, I was excited at her appearance: shy, demure, thin, young-looking Asian. More on that later. As I arrived, she told me that they were busy and due to appointments, they could only see me in 90+ min. I expressed disappointment that they were busy despite my calling ahead. To her credit, she then checked her phone and verified my phone number. Then the extraordinary thing happened.

She walked into a room and politely, but firmly told a monger, who I assume was lying buck naked on the table, that they couldn't see him after all! The poor sap walked out shortly thereafter. Dude, if you are on this forum, I'm sorry.

I eventually got my massage. I'd say 6/10. Was OK but not that great. From a looks perspective, Apple loses some of its shine from up close. She's a bit older than you'd think (still young though), not particularly fit, and no ass at all. Maybe negative ass. She's still way cuter than the average mamasan, but from a distance I thought I'd found my unicorn. Speaking of ass, based on previous reports I tried to early contact with her. She wasn't too thrilled and cut that short (oops). The finish was very ordinary. Her technique was awkward as hell: a sort of two hand slow pump.

Anyway, maybe we just did not click. I will not be seeking her out again, but you might want to try her, you might click better.

SM.

Gnite1242
06-24-17, 21:49
Hi all, I'm relatively new to the hobby, and I've been a lurker for a bit here and never had a reason to post, but I had to share this story.

I had a strange visit to 9599 in dorchester today. Maybe I was being too paranoid but it definitely seemed like something was up.

They told me to call when I got there, so I did, and the woman on the phone told me to wait 5 minutes because the girl was in the shower. I waited, and they called back and buzzed me up. When I got in there she pulled me into a room with a bed and only a curtain. She told me to get undressed, she then looked at her phone, texted someone, and immediately opened a condom rapper before I had my clothes off. Then the door buzzer rang and I asked who that was, and she said that it was one of the neighbors pressing the wrong button. I said okay, but was on my guard. She left the curtain room for a few moments, then came back. One minute later, even before I had all my clothes off, there was a strong knock at the door, and I asked who her who it was again. She said it was her family. I said, nope, put my clothes on, and went to the door, looked out the peephole and saw an african american male, dressed in a black button up and khakis. I told her that I was leaving, and she said, no, go into the bathroom and wait there for a minute. I said no, opened the door and pushed past the man. He looked at me sternly, but said nothing. I went downstairs, went to my car and drove off. Was I being too paranoid? I know this place has some good reviews, but it made me nervous. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

Golden3
06-25-17, 08:10
On a recent visit to the Boston area, I went to Chi Body Works in Newton. They tend to overbook. I had to wait 20 minutes for my massage, and during that time, the management made other appointments that they couldn't all keep on time. Normally, I wouldn't wait so long, but, as it happens, I had the time, so I waited, and I am glad I did. Saw an attractive young Chinese girl who identified herself as Lisa. Good massage and I left very happy.

BryanB
06-25-17, 10:44
Hi all, I'm relatively new to the hobby, and I've been a lurker for a bit here and never had a reason to post, but I had to share this story.

I had a strange visit to 9599 in dorchester today. Maybe I was being too paranoid but it definitely seemed like something was up.

They told me to call when I got there, so I did, and the woman on the phone told me to wait 5 minutes because the girl was in the shower. I waited, and they called back and buzzed me up. When I got in there she pulled me into a room with a bed and only a curtain. She told me to get undressed, she then looked at her phone, texted someone, and immediately opened a condom rapper before I had my clothes off. Then the door buzzer rang and I asked who that was, and she said that it was one of the neighbors pressing the wrong button. I said okay, but was on my guard. She left the curtain room for a few moments, then came back. One minute later, even before I had all my clothes off, there was a strong knock at the door, and I asked who her who it was again. She said it was her family. I said, nope, put my clothes on, and went to the door, looked out the peephole and saw an african american male, dressed in a black button up and khakis. I told her that I was leaving, and she said, no, go into the bathroom and wait there for a minute. I said no, opened the door and pushed past the man. He looked at me sternly, but said nothing. I went downstairs, went to my car and drove off. Was I being too paranoid? I know this place has some good reviews, but it made me nervous. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!So I've been to the same location, unfortunately you got the little room with the courtain with no real privacy. The Apt has 1 actual bedroom and that little room, and with it being 2 girls working- you got the less private room.

You also probably scared the hell out of that next guy by flying out like it was a raid, As well as the girl! But it is what it is.

So my thought process is the following- when you call to set up the appointment, you're not really talking to one of the girls in the Apt. (you're probably speaking a booker who speaks better English and will notify 1 of the girls via text). When you arrive and call back they will give you the apt number and then you ring the buzzer and 1 of the girls will let you in. Once there they will ask how long and probably text the booker back what you elect (probably to time the girls). Usually the girl will do the standard DC, to make sure you're not LE. They don't want any trouble, as much as you. Better luck next time.

So any info on the provider? Did you get the girls name? Was she young & good looking, etc?

Sex Rohmer
06-25-17, 15:03
Apple loses some of its shine from up close. She's a bit older than you'd think (still young though), not particularly fit, and no ass at all. Maybe negative ass. She's still way cuter than the average mamasan.Try Amanda, very pretty, great ass. Performance is mediocre though.

Sex Rohmer
06-25-17, 15:05
Apple loses some of its shine from up close. She's a bit older than you'd think (still young though), not particularly fit, and no ass at all. Maybe negative ass. She's still way cuter than the average mamasan.Try Amanda, very pretty, great ass. Performance is mediocre though.

GloverBoy
06-25-17, 15:50
I've been to my far share of AMP's. I've also read about so many experiences of young attractive woman that are around the AMP's. I have yet to come across any. To me they're unicorns. It's either I'm very unlucky in the regard or other patron's have low standards or aren't a good judge of age, LOL.

Having said that, I thought I'd give Albion a try today. The woman that greeted me and ultimately handled my massage was at least in her 50's. Not necessarily unattractive but well past her prime. Agreed upon 1 hr at. 6. Last week I had gone to an AMP in York ME and the woman there destroyed my back and didn't even give he.

Here I asked for medium and she obliged. 10 minutes in things were feeling pretty good then she straddled my head very gently. I took the opportunity to test the waters gently touched her bare legs. I had stopped for a moment then she grabbed my hand and put it on her back side and told me to massage. OK, with me. After a little massage she actually let me take her bottoms off and play a little.

She then had me flip and proceeded to take care of business. It took me a little bit to finish which made her wonder if I like it. I assured her I did.

I still had 30 minutes left so she cleaned me up and had me flip to finish the massage. I'd have to say it was the best massage I ever had at an AMP.

Now as I said before I think my expectation for what I'm going to get looks wise is forever going to be very low but I'll definitely return here.

SMS 54
06-25-17, 19:15
I was in the area a few days ago on business unrelated to mongering, and had time to try out a place I hadn't been to before. I parked right out front, but walked around the back and rang the bell on the back door. Waited a bit, no answer, so I tried the door and it was unlocked, so I went in and looked around, made my way up front, could tell there was one girl busy with a customer. In the foot massage room there was another girl taking a nap so I woke her up and she took me to a room, and it turned out to be Candy who was mentioned in this thread not too long ago. She was very friendly, and I really liked the underhand tease she provided and the nice slow finish. I did not get the Russian finish that was mentioned earlier, but was quite pleased with the session, and will definitely repeat when I can.

Ambrose
06-25-17, 20:22

They told me to call when I got there, so I did, and the woman on the phone told me to wait 5 minutes because the girl was in the shower. I waited, and they called back and buzzed me up. When I got in there she pulled me into a room with a bed and only a curtain. She told me to get undressed, she then looked at her phone, texted someone, and immediately opened a condom rapper before I had my clothes off. Then the door buzzer rang and I asked who that was, and she said that it was one of the neighbors pressing the wrong button. I said okay, but was on my guard. She left the curtain room for a few moments, then came back. One minute later, even before I had all my clothes off, there was a strong knock at the door, and I asked who her who it was again. She said it was her family. I said, nope, put my clothes on, and went to the door, looked out the peephole and saw an african american male, dressed in a black button up and khakis. I told her that I was leaving, and she said, no, go into the bathroom and wait there for a minute. I said no, opened the door and pushed past the man. He looked at me sternly, but said nothing. I went downstairs, went to my car and drove off. Was I being too paranoid? I know this place has some good reviews, but it made me nervous. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks!I think you made the right move, I would have done the same.

PinayLuver
06-25-17, 21:19
So I've been to the same location, unfortunately you got the little room with the courtain with no real privacy. The Apt has 1 actual bedroom and that little room, and with it being 2 girls working- you got the less private room.

You also probably scared the hell out of that next guy by flying out like it was a raid, As well as the girl! But it is what it is.

So my thought process is the following- when you call to set up the appointment, you're not really talking to one of the girls in the Apt. (you're probably speaking a booker who speaks better English and will notify 1 of the girls via text). When you arrive and call back they will give you the apt number and then you ring the buzzer and 1 of the girls will let you in. Once there they will ask how long and probably text the booker back what you elect (probably to time the girls). Usually the girl will do the standard DC, to make sure you're not LE. They don't want any trouble, as much as you. Better luck next time.

So any info on the provider? Did you get the girls name? Was she young & good looking, etc?So the Ad states " Sorry no AA " and if I'm not mistaken the AA stands for African Americans. So the fact that he stated that the person ringing the bell and banging loudly on the door was African American it was going to be a problem. And yes the person answering the phone is not the same person who will be servicing you. I offer this reasoning as I was asked before by the booking person if I was African American prior to being given any demographics. Maybe the gentleman at the door had the wrong apartment who knows. It is unsettling if you go into any Aamp and feel like you are being rushed tbrough the session. If this place is in a residential area it might be better to go later in the day and not during daylight. Just my 2 cents.

THp.

Sex Rohmer
06-26-17, 05:37
Stopped by a few different days and its been closed. Mail piled on the floor visible thru door. Any news about them?

WheresTheAmp
06-26-17, 10:19
So the Ad states " Sorry no AA " and if I'm not mistaken the AA stands for African Americans. So the fact that he stated that the person ringing the bell and banging loudly on the door was African American it was going to be a problem. And yes the person answering the phone is not the same person who will be servicing you. I offer this reasoning as I was asked before by the booking person if I was African American prior to being given any demographics. Maybe the gentleman at the door had the wrong apartment who knows. It is unsettling if you go into any Aamp and feel like you are being rushed tbrough the session. If this place is in a residential area it might be better to go later in the day and not during daylight. Just my 2 cents.

THp.I doubt it was LEO. Maybe someone who worked for the building, but more then likely another monger. I visited last week and don't really care for the setup. The parking situation is sketchy. Girls were pretty but service is pretty standard and poor with these places. When I was leaving a second girl brought another black man out from behind the curtain to bring him into the bedroom well I was still in the apartment so the no AA goes by the wayside. They never asked me any information. Not repeating.

GamaDude
06-26-17, 10:41
Went to anan in quincy. Prior review of 3 girls in short shorts got me. I unfortunately drew front desk person who was dressed like a stay at home mom. Good therapeutic massage, no tease, uninspired end. It's also right in a neighborhood of houses. Probably won't repeat but I did see a girl in short shorts on the way out.

Masseur2000
06-26-17, 16:21
Went yesterday 10 min before closing, called first to see if they were open as all the lights were off, I prefer going there when all the shops around are already closed since they know me, hehehe. Anyway, got Lisa (she was the only person there), around 40 ish, about a 5, .4 for house fee 30 min, nice rub which I would give an 8 as my back pain felt better after. Lisa is pretty good with her English, very funny, said she has only been there 1 month, easy going. On the flip, she started giving me a titty twister, and asked me what I wanted, asked for FS even if I was not planning to just to see if it was on the menu but she said no, got a HJ for another .4, very good technique, allowed me to squeeze her natural Cs which she exposed and spank her ass (stayed covered). Got a cup of water and left happy. One thing bothered me though. While I was getting dressed, she straightened out the sheets without replacing them. Next time I will wear my boxers until the flip.BYOS. Bring Your Own Sheet.

Masseur2000
06-26-17, 16:40
Went to this marsh field place recently. Provider named May. Entirely forgettable experience. Standard fare at standard price but nothing special to make me want to repeat.Thanks for TOFTT as I was considering this recently.

Top Floor
06-26-17, 21:05
Is YuYu still working there?

Sex Rohmer
06-26-17, 21:49
Visited Linden last week. Apple and Sarah were working. Apple is an attractive BBW. Sarah is a MILF. I chose Sarah. Massage was good, above average. Finish was about average.

Doc Rivers
06-27-17, 15:20
I visited FBW yesterday. Got new girl Amy who has been there only about 10 days. Nice message with good tease. Standard finish. . 6 with. 4 tip.

BostonBeanHead
06-29-17, 00:07
To quote Maxwell Smart, "would you believe that a late night visit to this Asian rubhouse would provide you with unrushed service, hassle-free parking, all the extras, with a teasingly mutually simulating experience"? Agent from Kaos. "I find that hard to believe. ". Agent 86 responds, "would you believe that she was young and hot and a pleasure to deal with?" Kaos agent. "I find that very hard to believe Max. " Agent 86. "Would you believe she was skilled and knew the ins and outs of the hobby and I can't wait to repeat?" "Nope. Don't believe it", says the evil Kaos henchman. Grasping at straws. Maxwell Smart secret agent 86 says. "Well she kind of got the job done even with her smelly fish flaps stinking out the shitty curtain room, and the constant phone checking and clock watching. ".

Wanted to smack her with my shoe phone.

Avoid 9599.

Stay safe and stay thirsty my friends.

Maxwell Smart.

Katokay
06-29-17, 11:57
Has anyone been to the new Thai mp in Milton? I think one of them might be a ladyboy. Is there a protocol for ladyboys? Will they tell you up front she used to be a he? I didn't try for extras because of that. I only realized it was a possibility half way through massage.

MishMash
06-29-17, 13:22
Walked in there a couple weeks ago and saw a chubby ladygirl. Didn't stay. If the girl looks like a dude just ask. If she says she has plumbing ask her to send in a girl. It's ok to apologize. It's quite ok to do so.

Mini Man
06-29-17, 15:23
Has anyone had a massage at Anns? Was it good? Was there a happy ending? Not sure there is a private massage room?

Top Floor
06-29-17, 20:55
I went last year. Nice woman. Mediocre massage.

No happy ending. Not even a hint of one.

Has anyone had a massage at Anns? Was it good? Was there a happy ending? Not sure there is a private massage room?

Long Strokes
06-29-17, 22:14
Looks? Body? Age?

I visited FBW yesterday. Got new girl Amy who has been there only about 10 days. Nice message with good tease. Standard finish. . 6 with. 4 tip.

CapeCodCory
06-29-17, 23:14
I sat here with h a smile reading this as it conveyed the stress and disappointment in a funny way.

Sorry rub went sideways but great storytelling and SOH. Half the guys out here will get it.

Happy Hunting and better stories to you.

CCCORY.

P.S. Ouch about the smelly fish flaps. That's always a tough time. More like Fear Factor.

QUOTE=BostonBeanHead;3448526]To quote Maxwell Smart, "would you believe that a late night visit to this Asian rubhouse would provide you with unrushed service, hassle-free parking, all the extras, with a teasingly mutually simulating experience.

DownWind
06-30-17, 08:18
I visited FBW yesterday. Got new girl Amy who has been there only about 10 days. Nice message with good tease. Standard finish. . 6 with. 4 tip.Is this the same Amy that worked for 1 week at Herbal in Norwood? I went there and drew Coco who was terrifying. Got off the table and headed for the door. Saw Amy on way out and let her sweet talk me into another hh, and she was lovely. I left happy and looking forward to a return. A week later she was gone. About 26, slender, friendly, fun, light hair, b's with eraser's, LK, top roam, more available on second visit for sure. Would be nice to know where she went although she will get very busy fast.

JohnnyOceans2
06-30-17, 14:16
Hit up 32 south because in the past I was offered extras. Showed up got 30 minutes. Massage was decent with some tease even on flip but I had to direct her just to give HJ and no roaming was allowed. Is this place a no go now?

SirPsychoSexy
06-30-17, 17:41
I made a late night run (9:30 pm) over to 299 - 2nd floor. I met Akio (or something in or around that) had an amazing time. I only had 15 mi to kill and she made it very fun. Needless to say, I will definetly be going back.

I'm guessing she was late 30's, A+ breast, very friendly and very good at what she does.

SPS.

Spaz2580
06-30-17, 18:43
It seems so, no roaming even OTC? I went once about 3 years ago. The masseuse had a very bad attitude and I ended up getting off the table and leaving. She asked for tip, I said no. Never been back since.

Hit up 32 south because in the past I was offered extras. Showed up got 30 minutes. Massage was decent with some tease even on flip but I had to direct her just to give HJ and no roaming was allowed. Is this place a no go now?

Rump Silkskin
06-30-17, 21:05
It seems so, no roaming even OTC? I went once about 3 years ago. The masseuse had a very bad attitude and I ended up getting off the table and leaving. She asked for tip, I said no. Never been back since.A recent post said that the owner, usually one of the therapists, had broken her wrist. She's been pushing all the work to the other workers, who have always been mediocre to worse. They seem to rotate but all that I've been have been unattractive and rough looking. The owner herself can be attractive, but does have ups and downs.

MishMash
06-30-17, 22:25
It seems so, no roaming even OTC? I went once about 3 years ago. The masseuse had a very bad attitude and I ended up getting off the table and leaving. She asked for tip, I said no. Never been back since.Exactly!! If one finishes for themselves then the tip Is paid Back to them!!

Vintage68
07-02-17, 23:31
Dropped in for a visit while in Arlington. Greeted by Lisa, 40 ish, chunky, big tits. Friendly and outgoing. Led me to room which is tiny. Barely enough room to walk on either side of table. Door is a shutter style. I asked for 30 minutes she tried pushing for the full hour. Slow day. I held to 30 minutes, and she asked for $40 even though online ad said $30. Paid the $40, got undressed and assumed position face down. She comes back into room and starts massage. Five minutes I leaves room for a minute and resumes massage. After thirty minutes of a very weak massage of hands being rubbed across my back with lots of oil, I here, "massage finished". I turn and look up and it's a 70 year old grandma. WTF? They pulled a bait and switch while I was face down. Usually I always look up when they re-enter the room. So now I tell grand, a to send the other girl in the room to finish. Language barrier forced me to repeat myself a half dozen times in my best Chinglish.

After a lengthy and heated argument between grandma and Lisa, Lisa comes in and starts the upswell and negotiation after telling me that my thirty minutes was up. Now I am getting pissed so I get up off the table to leave and she says no, no, no and agrees to finish for $60. I insist on UTC access up top and she only lets out one tit with limited access. Complaining the entire time about time being up. Phone rings so she has to stop to answer. She comes back to finish and is rushing me. I finally pop, and after a half assed clean up I reluctantly give her the $60 since we went about 40 minutes total. Then she wants $10 more for grandma and I refused. Walked out without a word, I won't be back.

Place is on busy street which is traffic and pedestrian heavy at times. Not the most discreet location.

SirPsychoSexy
07-03-17, 10:22
Has anybody tried this place? It's at 1431 Hancock Street, 2nd Floor in Quincy.

SPS.

Doc Rivers
07-03-17, 11:25
Looks? Body? Age?Mid30's, pretty face; good ass; some kissing (no DFK); OTC only.

Treyreed1
07-04-17, 12:28
Had a dream with Anna at Lilly Beauty Salon on Tyler St. She sucked, literally. She did so nicely topless. Damage 60 house + 80 tip. Great smile, maybe 7 out of 10 on looks.

Momo2
07-04-17, 19:51
Had a dream with Anna at Lilly Beauty Salon on Tyler St. She sucked, literally. She did so nicely topless. Damage 60 house + 80 tip. Great smile, maybe 7 out of 10 on looks.

I met with Lily at Classic Spa a month or so ago in Quincy. She used to work next door with Sabrina. Lily offers the same package as before. So if you have been with Lily you know what you can get for a price. When Lily left Sabrina's place last year, Anna took her place. Lily tells me that Anna is a good friend of hers and Anna works at a beauty parlor in Boston. I wonder if this is the same person.

LustyB
07-04-17, 20:18
I made a late night run (9:30 pm) over to 299 - 2nd floor. I met Akio (or something in or around that) had an amazing time. I only had 15 mi to kill and she made it very fun. Needless to say, I will definetly be going back.

I'm guessing she was late 30's, A+ breast, very friendly and very good at what she does.

SPS.I've had good luck at both locations at 299. I think CiCi on the 1st floor is the bow legged one? If so, I've had fun with her. Not FS but better than the standard finish (nice French lesson).

Second floor I've seen Kelly, lots of fun too but I think she is gone. I've gotten extras beyond the standard from both places for not a lot of extra dough.

You said you only had 15 minutes? What was the damage? FS or Saran wrap special?

Was thinking of going over there this week, but I can't decide upstairs or downstairs.

Jack A Dogov
07-05-17, 08:26
Walked in without an appointment and was greeted by a slender, attractive woman in a nice dress who I guess was the mamasan. I wouldn't have minded at all if she was my masseuse but she handed me off to another woman who said her name was Wha or Whu. Pronounced like "what" without the "t" on the end. Typical slightly overweight middle aged Korean woman that you often find working at these places. Limited English but always smiling and flirty. Off to the TS. TS is small but it gets the job done. Back to the room. Massage was good though I asked for hard and it was more like medium. A really nice long ST and flip. She was trying to start a fire at first and we had a little communication trouble about that. Eventually I just let her go for a bit until she started to get tired. Then I gave her some instruction and shortly after a very nice conclusion was reached. Cleanup and some front massage and on my way. Saw the cute mama again on the way out and she thanked me and asked me to come back. Overall I had a nice time and will most likely repeat the next time I'm in the area. It's in a small strip mall with a few other businesses so if you're concerned about privacy you may want to visit in the evening or on the weekend when the other places are closed.

MikeJohns
07-05-17, 08:34
Made my first trip to yezi, walked in and the bells rang but no one there. I heard water running so I walked in and woman was washing something in sink in closet. Turns out her name was lucy, gave her th e 60. Nice massage she seemed like she was all business, not real playful. No real tease and flip and standard finish. Not sure I'll return as there are so many to choose from in the q. !

MikeJohns
07-05-17, 10:20
I met with Lily at Classic Spa a month or so ago in Quincy. She used to work next door with Sabrina. Lily offers the same package as before. So if you have been with Lily you know what you can get for a price. When Lily left Sabrina's place last year, Anna took her place. Lily tells me that Anna is a good friend of hers and Anna works at a beauty parlor in Boston. I wonder if this is the same person.It is Anna from 59 cod. I saw her in there last year, setup not to private as I recall, you have to walk right through barber shop and up some stairs to a curtain closed room.

She and Lily are good friends, I wish Lily would teach her or coach her because she is not as skilled as Lily in all aspects. But she is a nice person and I wish she were back in Q.

Dboy111
07-05-17, 10:49
Where's the best place to go in Chinatown with the best looking Asians? Looking to get one soon!

Johnson686
07-05-17, 11:17
Walked in without an appointment and was greeted by a slender, attractive woman in a nice dress who I guess was the mamasan. I wouldn't have minded at all if she was my masseuse but she handed me off to another woman who said her name was Wha or Whu. Pronounced like "what" without the "t" on the end. Typical slightly overweight middle aged Korean woman that you often find working at these places. Limited English but always smiling and flirty. Off to the TS. TS is small but it gets the job done. Back to the room. Massage was good though I asked for hard and it was more like medium. A really nice long ST and flip. She was trying to start a fire at first and we had a little communication trouble about that. Eventually I just let her go for a bit until she started to get tired. Then I gave her some instruction and shortly after a very nice conclusion was reached. Cleanup and some front massage and on my way. Saw the cute mama again on the way out and she thanked me and asked me to come back. Overall I had a nice time and will most likely repeat the next time I'm in the area. It's in a small strip mall with a few other businesses so if you're concerned about privacy you may want to visit in the evening or on the weekend when the other places are closed.I always go to Lotus as a walk-in. Just went again last week for the second time in a month and got the same girl, name is Quon (probably not spelled like that but that's how it sounds). Very attractive girl, allowed OTC roaming during the HE, I didn't try for any more. Massage is always good here, and most of the girls are attractive and know how to handle things. Never got a grandma at this place so it's become my go-to place in the Danvers area.

JuniorBoi
07-05-17, 14:18
Had a dream with Anna at Lilly Beauty Salon on Tyler St. She sucked, literally. She did so nicely topless. Damage 60 house + 80 tip. Great smile, maybe 7 out of 10 on looks.I walked by there today to try to check out the layout. Looks like a walk of shame situation with the hair salon. Did you call ahead or just walk in? Don't see any ads on BP or CL for them.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-06-17, 21:30
Made my occasional stop by Walnut St place earlier this week. Satisfied with who I was greeted by on this visit. Wish I could tell you her name, but, ran in to typical limited communication and enunciation issues. I make no promises that this is right, but, it was something like sheshe or cici or maybe something else, but def not xie xie.

Dark hair, tall, big boned, not petite, not fat, puffy cheeks (on face), 30 ish, pleasant simple. Enjoyed the massage and rubdown. Except for the lots, but not loads, of girly smelling lotion. Pretty thorough, mostly medium to hard, got all the pressure points. It was too warm in the room, but at least she did not get slimy and sweaty. Had an opportunity to casually explore the southern regions, as she had on this great access outfit. When we moved on to extracurricular moves, I felt like the oily duck at a disco. Repeated oil ups and the twist and shout technique was experienced. I felt shamed in the handi area, as she provided a service and technique far superior to any self service I have ever provided to myself.

Looks 7+, effort 8, masterful long strokes 10, attitude 8, upsell approach 5, age range 7+, playtime 7, room privacy 5, breasts dunno as didn't even attempt to go there.

Treyreed1
07-07-17, 01:39
I walked by there today to try to check out the layout. Looks like a walk of shame situation with the hair salon. Did you call ahead or just walk in? Don't see any ads on BP or CL for them.I just walked on in and asked whether they served men. Yes, did I want a hair cut. No, do you do massage? Sure, come on to the back, says a lady, and later I find out her name is Anna.

WalthamKid
07-07-17, 11:41
I'm a big fan of angela at CB but she is hard to actually get to see. I like a sexy girl that will give me some body contact and happiness. Lots of options here in the tham but I'm confused with all the apple angela's and gingers. Can someone point me towards someone good today? I read the forums everyday. I'm confused by all the waltham info. I used to love be sonyas setup but she is not around here anymore. Anyone know what happened to Gina from Sonyas place? Pms are preferred. Thanks guys. Stay safe.

Zbtoy
07-07-17, 16:43
I'm a big fan of angela at CB but she is hard to actually get to see. I like a sexy girl that will give me some body contact and happiness. Lots of options here in the tham but I'm confused with all the apple angela's and gingers. Can someone point me towards someone good today? I read the forums everyday. I'm confused by all the waltham info. I used to love be sonyas setup but she is not around here anymore. Anyone know what happened to Gina from Sonyas place? Pms are preferred. Thanks guys. Stay safe.I've been told Angela is no longer at CB. In retirement? Has anyone else heard this?

AlexDeLarge1
07-07-17, 19:27
Visited this spa on beacon st. Got the hh deal for. 45. The girl said her name was Judy, small average asian girl, probably 30 ish. Started a hard massage for 15 min, then the flip, she went straight to my junk and started a massage. Pulled her tits and ass so I could roam, full access. Asked for a BJ and she cleaned the oil and proceeded to user her mouth (bare). Finished on her hand. Asked for FS and she said was not available. Tiped $.

French
07-07-17, 22:14
Have not been back to the buffet of AMPs on the 2nd floor at H. Ave for over 2 years.

Greeted by a smiling Jess (AKA Fong) at the door. Attractive 7, killer eyes and smile with A's, spring board nips 118 lbs, she was smart and spoke Chinglish very well which helped in our communication.

TS 's are always an adventure and stray away from them because usually get some rash or boils form all the prior monger juice still on TS table. Not here, she had everything spic and span. I must've been the first smudge spot, so away we go.

Average TS and led me back to where the magic happens. Clean room and fresh towels and she was great, followed all requests within her boundaries (whatever) and spent the extra time for head rub post dragon and serpent charming.

Everything at the 2 D was good and keep my Soi ave. Thai fantasy land grounded as to what is available around me. All those young and dumb Kitty Nuru, b2 b, lick, lick ads are a rare reality. But I am dumb enuf to keep calling around.

90 TS and hr

45 tip

HowardSprague
07-08-17, 09:27
I've been told Angela is no longer at CB. In retirement? Has anyone else heard this?Not retired, just taking a sort of hiatus. She still owns the shop.

LylTime
07-08-17, 13:05
Back in the day, Jessica worked at Beijing in Arlington before moving to Florida. She eventually returned and setup shop in Waltham, but I have since lost track of her.

Anybody know where she is currently? She was my reliable go to for a long time and would love the opportunity to see her again if possible.

Thanks. PM OK.

Rump Silkskin
07-08-17, 21:08
Back in the day, Jessica worked at Beijing in Arlington before moving to Florida. She eventually returned and setup shop in Waltham, but I have since lost track of her.

Anybody know where she is currently? She was my reliable go to for a long time and would love the opportunity to see her again if possible.

Thanks. PM OK.Don't know Jessica, but there was Sunny and Summer there. Sunny opened Beijing at 900 Main under a new name Sarah. Now see is at Apple Spa, 91 Linden St in Waltham (I think).

CamperVan10
07-10-17, 08:31
A recent post said that the owner, usually one of the therapists, had broken her wrist. She's been pushing all the work to the other workers, who have always been mediocre to worse. They seem to rotate but all that I've been have been unattractive and rough looking. The owner herself can be attractive, but does have ups and downs.It used to be a full service spot with upsell from the start. Had one really good session a couple years ago but went way down hill. Skanky. Got shorted a half hour once and then was denied an appointment, they were busy even after I called to set it up. Have not returned. Too bad. I like the set up and location.

ClamShack
07-10-17, 12:23
I went the other day. Never been there before, just thought I'd check it out because I've heard it mentioned here. Smelled the food before I even got in the door. 50+ provider had to move the food steamer out of the (curtained) room before the massage. Place looked like a crack den. Asked for medium and that's what I got. About 15 minutes in, she sneezes. On my back. No attempt at covering it, and I could feel the sneeze spray on me. So now, my nose, my eyes and my back have been completely assaulted. What could be worse? The ending. Completely uninspired and downright lame. I jerk off with more enthusiasm. I will never repeat.

Looks: 1.

Massage: 4.

Smell: 1.

Ending: -1.

Damage: 60+40. Just because I didn't want a confrontation to complete this nightmare.

M Scores Easy
07-10-17, 13:03
Over the past 2 months I've hit these spots:

310 Woburn- really nice massage from 50 yr old decent looking woman. I got no happiness but didn't really push since it was my first visit. I think she was feeling me out as well. Came really close to the boys and was rubbing up against me. 50+ 25.

Main st Stoneham (not Eastern) - chunky 50 year old Asian with a plump ass. OTC touching. Pulled her pants down and wiggled around for the finish. 40+40. I don't really like the setup of this place. Next to a hair salon. Only would go back as a last resort.

School st Lex- Coco is still there. Will pull out the guns, but that's all. Very nice friendly personality, and gives a solid massage.

Bway Arlington- fairly attractive 50 yr old, but no personality whatsoever. No even a smile. Thing is she has a nice body, and she will let you touch her OTC. But no emotion at all. I'd like to know if anyone had luck here. This woman has been working there for a while.

MazeRunner
07-10-17, 16:51
I was a regular with Sapna for a while. She oddly posted in the 'travel' section of CL. She had more on menu over time, cute and considerate. Creepy husband would show up sometimes un-expected, weird. I moved and lost touch with her, but now that you reminded me, next time I'm nearby I'll look her up.His showing up might have only been unexpected for you but I think you have the creepy part right.

Rump Silkskin
07-10-17, 18:30
Over the past 2 months I've hit these spots: 310 Woburn, Main st Stoneham (not Eastern), School st Lex, Bway ArlingtonOf these four, which would you recommend? Or do suggest that the search continue?

SlowMo
07-10-17, 20:31
I went the other day. Never been there before, just thought I'd check it out because I've heard it mentioned here. Smelled the food before I even got in the door. 50+ provider had to move the food steamer out of the (curtained) room before the massage. Place looked like a crack den. Asked for medium and that's what I got. About 15 minutes in, she sneezes. On my back. No attempt at covering it, and I could feel the sneeze spray on me. So now, my nose, my eyes and my back have been completely assaulted. What could be worse? The ending. Completely uninspired and downright lame. I jerk off with more enthusiasm. I will never repeat.

Looks: 1.

Massage: 4.

Smell: 1.

Ending: -1.

Damage: 60+40. Just because I didn't want a confrontation to complete this nightmare.LOL, man, I'm sorry. Between her sneeze and your username there's a sort of karmic message. I just don't know what it is.

M Scores Easy
07-11-17, 07:00
Of these four, which would you recommend? Or do suggest that the search continue?Depends on what you're looking for. If it's extras only, I would go elsewhere. For a nice massage plus HE, I would go School St.

Big Head
07-11-17, 09:14
Depends on what you're looking for. If it's extras only, I would go elsewhere. For a nice massage plus HE, I would go School St.Coco's massage skills are poor IMHO, I doubt she had any training, but her tease and HE are good.

-BH.

Alexis11
07-11-17, 14:35
Try Amanda, very pretty, great ass. Performance is mediocre though.I'd like to know more about Amanda and her massage. Can anyone help me finding out her Ad and the location.

Thanks!

Dboy111
07-11-17, 19:00
Over the past 2 months I've hit these spots:

310 Woburn- really nice massage from 50 yr old decent looking woman. I got no happiness but didn't really push since it was my first visit. I think she was feeling me out as well. Came really close to the boys and was rubbing up against me. 50+ 25.

Main st Stoneham (not Eastern) - chunky 50 year old Asian with a plump ass. OTC touching. Pulled her pants down and wiggled around for the finish. 40+40. I don't really like the setup of this place. Next to a hair salon. Only would go back as a last resort.

School st Lex- Coco is still there. Will pull out the guns, but that's all. Very nice friendly personality, and gives a solid massage.

Bway Arlington- fairly attractive 50 yr old, but no personality whatsoever. No even a smile. Thing is she has a nice body, and she will let you touch her OTC. But no emotion at all. I'd like to know if anyone had luck here. This woman has been working there for a while.How big and nice are Coco's Guns are they Ds? And does she let you play with them?

SlowMo
07-11-17, 19:39
How big and nice are Coco's Guns are they Ds? And does she let you play with them?My estimate: bees. Bra has lotsa support and padding. But a very sweet girl.

Jimmy Pratt
07-11-17, 23:30
I visited TREND in Hudson the other day. My provider was Lisa, I think. It was very near closing, so I told her 1/2 hour was fine, but she said I could do an hour. Well, I was shorted about 28 minutes! I could tell that I was going to be shorted about 10 minutes into the session, so I tried telling her that 1/2 hour was fine and she should give me back $20. Well, now she was trying to say that the money is already given to mama-san, and she can't get it back!

I was pissed. At the end, I was going to tip her only $30 and tell her we can split the difference. Well, the other girl was there too (cici), and both started to hound me, saying next time they'll make it up, etc. I told her that if she knew an hour was too long, she should have just had me do the 1/2 hour.

I made them squirm for a while, then decided to just get out of there and gave her the standard tip. I probably won't go back, although CiCi is very petite and cute (my type). Lisa's massage was terrible. Just a bunch of oil and flat-palmed rubbing it in. If I did go back, though, I would remind either of them that they owe me 1/2 hour. Might be fun to see if I can be the first customer to ever get his "make-up" time?

I don't recommend this place, but it's really the only thing convenient in the Hudson / Marlborough area now.

JP.

The owner of TREND in Hudson called me and said they completed the licensing process to open as a licensed massage parlor.

They are re-opening tomorrow. All the contact info is the same. To comply with the legal crap the name was adjusted a bit, but that's all.

Summer and CiCi will be there this weekend.

Later next week will be CiCi and a newly licensed gal from Q-town area.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.

NightAngler99
07-12-17, 13:39
I used to have the best of massages from this very attractive wonan name Ada or Aida from Eastern Massage in Arlington. She used to t ase like crazy but won't do a HJ. She used to work for Susan. She left Eastern Massage a long time ago. Anyone has any idea where she works now? Thanks ahead for your response.

Aluver
07-12-17, 13:52
I visited TREND in Hudson the other day. My provider was Lisa, I think. It was very near closing, so I told her 1/2 hour was fine, but she said I could do an hour. Well, I was shorted about 28 minutes! I could tell that I was going to be shorted about 10 minutes into the session, so I tried telling her that 1/2 hour was fine and she should give me back $20. Well, now she was trying to say that the money is already given to mama-san, and she can't get it back!

I was pissed. At the end, I was going to tip her only $30 and tell her we can split the difference. Well, the other girl was there too (cici), and both started to hound me, saying next time they'll make it up, etc. I told her that if she knew an hour was too long, she should have just had me do the 1/2 hour.

I made them squirm for a while, then decided to just get out of there and gave her the standard tip. I probably won't go back, although CiCi is very petite and cute (my type). Lisa's massage was terrible. Just a bunch of oil and flat-palmed rubbing it in. If I did go back, though, I would remind either of them that they owe me 1/2 hour. Might be fun to see if I can be the first customer to ever get his "make-up" time?

I don't recommend this place, but it's really the only thing convenient in the Hudson / Marlborough area now.

JP.I swung TREND by last weekend and got Lisa as well, massage wasn't great but I wouldn't call it terrible. Did a little OTC roaming and she seems to have a nice set of tits I look forward to progressing to UTC roaming next time. Finish was satisfactory. I've been to TREND a few dozen times and have never had a problem with being shorted time. My biggest gripe would be when I call ahead, I always do, and request Summer that they always agree on the phone and sometimes I'll show up and Summer's not even there or they pawn me off on Cici. Cici's petite and cute, but a bit to mechanical for my liking.

Zealot123
07-12-17, 14:07
Hey gents,

So these are a few places I've hit in the last couple months.

Franklin. Tried looking for the link, but have been unable to find it. It was a massage parlor that was behind a pizza place. Parking was easy and it isn't busy around the back, so easy to get in. Couple sweet girls working, young side compared to everything I'm used to in Quincy. Standard massage and finish. Tried for extended menu but to no avail. Would repeat if I'm in the area and can find the place.

Classic Qtown. Saw Lilly. Been seeing her for years and always enjoy my experience with her. Haven't seen any other girls working each time I've gone.

Granite street Qtown. Mid thirty girl, but I'm a terrible judge on age. Massage I felt was above average and enjoyed it. Standard finish. Some roaming OTC. Standard finish.

Zen Qtown. On Hancock. Actually saw the same girl who was working at granite. I ended up seeing lily (think that was her name). Standard massage. Ending was actually very sensual, UtC roaming.

Newport 1st floor. Lots on the menu here as others have mentioned. She has big tits, but face is rough.

Newport 2nd floor. Lots on the menu here as well. But place is just so dirty, not sure that I'd go back there.

Silver spa Milton. Have only ever seen Judy there. YMMV I think as my menu has grown. She's prob mid to late 30's and I always enjoy the finish.

Any other places in Quincy improve? I haven't been to water street in a while.

What should I hit up next? PM me with any info.

MikeJohns
07-12-17, 16:47
Went to 59 cod and judy was alone and I was itchy. Took the half and she took care of me. While she was doing her thing I heard those dreaded bells and had to let her know someone was visiting. She came back and finished and I was good.

Stopped by 67 cod to see lily and was informed by cici that lily has trekked back to China. Seems like she's a frequent flyer. Will be back in the fall. Got a massage by cici who gives a good massage and a very nice ending (HJ only). She had another lady with her (wendy?) who looked really good! I'd love to try her next time, if anyone tries her would love to hear how it goes and if more is available as cici doesn't seem to go beyond the HJ. Mj.

JmspTool
07-13-17, 12:24
Stopped by fu Shen, had a good time they give a great massage. Left happy 60/40. Standards menu no extended. Forgot to ask the name of the provider but she was tall had a decent butt. Not much of a writer just the basics.

Rump Silkskin
07-13-17, 19:53
Stopped by fu Shen, had a good time they give a great massage. Left happy 60/40. Standards menu no extended. Forgot to ask the name of the provider but she was tall had a decent butt. Not much of a writer just the basics.Where is Fu Shen?

Accolon
07-13-17, 21:31
Any reports on http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-bodywork-great-two-girls-four-hands-617-208-9613/39485268 ? Can't find any info in the usual spots.

I've been limited to mostly NYC but heading out this weekend- will post a review wherever I end up.

Rito1
07-13-17, 21:31
What place on Granite was that?

Hey gents,

So these are a few places I've hit in the last couple months.

Franklin. Tried looking for the link, but have been unable to find it. It was a massage parlor that was behind a pizza place. Parking was easy and it isn't busy around the back, so easy to get in. Couple sweet girls working, young side compared to everything I'm used to in Quincy. Standard massage and finish. Tried for extended menu but to no avail. Would repeat if I'm in the area and can find the place.

Classic Qtown. Saw Lilly. Been seeing her for years and always enjoy my experience with her. Haven't seen any other girls working each time I've gone.

Granite street Qtown. Mid thirty girl, but I'm a terrible judge on age. Massage I felt was above average and enjoyed it. Standard finish. Some roaming OTC. Standard finish.

Zen Qtown. On Hancock. Actually saw the same girl who was working at granite. I ended up seeing lily (think that was her name). Standard massage. Ending was actually very sensual, UtC roaming.

Newport 1st floor. Lots on the menu here as others have mentioned. She has big tits, but face is rough.

Newport 2nd floor. Lots on the menu here as well. But place is just so dirty, not sure that I'd go back there.

Silver spa Milton. Have only ever seen Judy there. YMMV I think as my menu has grown. She's prob mid to late 30's and I always enjoy the finish.

Any other places in Quincy improve? I haven't been to water street in a while.

What should I hit up next? PM me with any info.

Ugo998
07-14-17, 10:22
I used to have the best of massages from this very attractive wonan name Ada or Aida from Eastern Massage in Arlington. She used to t ase like crazy but won't do a HJ. She used to work for Susan. She left Eastern Massage a long time ago. Anyone has any idea where she works now? Thanks ahead for your response.Her name is Ada, who is working at Sunflower massage, Belmont, MA now. If you are looking for legit and best massage then that is place to go.

Rump Silkskin
07-14-17, 19:04
Stopped by a few different days and its been closed. Mail piled on the floor visible thru door. Any news about them?I had occasion to hit bars on Moody St this past Saturday night. I decided to check out 139 and indeed it was still closed. There was no sign or posting to indicate why or whether its permanent.

Leporello
07-15-17, 10:45
I used to have the best of massages from this very attractive wonan name Ada or Aida from Eastern Massage in Arlington. She used to t ase like crazy but won't do a HJ. She used to work for Susan. She left Eastern Massage a long time ago. Anyone has any idea where she works now? Thanks ahead for your response.She is in Belmont. At Chi I think.

Still same MO.

Leporello
07-15-17, 10:52
I used to have the best of massages from this very attractive wonan name Ada or Aida from Eastern Massage in Arlington. She used to t ase like crazy but won't do a HJ. She used to work for Susan. She left Eastern Massage a long time ago. Anyone has any idea where she works now? Thanks ahead for your response.It appears I am out of date. She is no longer at Qui, but still in Belmont.

French
07-15-17, 16:17
It appears I am out of date. She is no longer at Qui, but still in Belmont.Saw Aida this am at 10 30 at least she said she was. 5 5 123 shoulder length 40's some English.

Our chemistry was -10.

Massage Skills (TOO BIASED).

Looks 6.

Bs.

Would not repeat as it was just not an Aida connection with me going on.

Accolon
07-16-17, 08:21
Stopped by in the evening. There were two girls working + mamasan. I walked in without calling so I had to wait about 10 minutes before they were ready to start- they were honest and up front about the time at least, no "just five minutes baby". Drew Emma- she's younger-looking (but not young) and thin, with a cups and a compact ass. Pretty average rub with some good teasing before the flip. After the flip she pulled / pushed down top and bottom. No negotiation on amount, just asked if I would "take care of her". Great finish. All in all a very good visit- the only downside was that she gave a bit of a sour face at the tip (60), which annoyed me a little since that's a pretty standard if not generous tip (had the clothes stayed on it would've definitely been 40). All in all a good visit- would stop in again to try one of the girls with more reviews.