PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Ovids
07-30-16, 13:05
Hi Guys, I was thinking on making an appointment at Thai Wellness in Wilmington, any feedback would be appreciated. Like many, I miss Wendy and wish she was still around. Thanks.It's legit place. If I recall she was a nun in Thailand. Nice lady, great massage, fine english, nothing extra.

Skatar018
07-30-16, 20:08
I don't care where they post, I'm just looking out for your interest. Thought you would like to know, since we've become good friends lately.If you cared about all members you could make even more friends!
As your new best friend I think you really should spread the word across all forums about where all members should be posting, you know just so it won't annoy you.
BTW have you tried any of the suggested MPs? They sound great.

Ambrose
07-30-16, 21:32
If you cared about all members you could make even more friends!
As your new best friend I think you really should spread the word across all forums about where all members should be posting, you know just so it won't annoy you.
BTW have you tried any of the suggested MPs? They sound great.I appreciate the advice but I'm all set with friends. Most members know where to post so no need to tell them.

Treyreed1
07-30-16, 22:46
Surprised by the good experience at 28 Harrison recently -- the barbershop, foot massage, bodywork place combined. Packed with people when I went in asking about a massage, but crowd had scattered by the time I left. Coco was young, pretty, flirtatious, and did a good strong massage, I guess she liked me because she also let me pull up her shirt and nibble and suck on her firm tender tittays. Good rapport, good hot towels, asked if I wanted junior massaged. Excellent HE. Not a lot of reports about this place but the other woman who smiled at me as I left was also cute, albeit over 40.

Skatar018
07-30-16, 23:29
Just trying to help, wouldn't want you to be annoyed.

it's annoying to find posts in the wrong thread.

I appreciate the advice but I'm all set with friends.You can never have to many friends, just saying.

Talisker1370
07-31-16, 12:30
Called yesterday asked for Lili, looks like she took her annual trip back to China.

Ovids
07-31-16, 14:00
What is the deal w girls on WeChat asking for ITunes cards? I know it's a scam, but what is the scam?

NaughTyred
07-31-16, 15:25
This was the only massage parlor I had access to being in the copley square area and no access to car as I am attending a conference. I have asked several seniors to help guide me to find a local provider who does outcalls to the hotel. Either way. Wanted to have it released and found a cheap way to do it.

This is whole in the wall place in the third level above a pizza place. You take an elevator and it opens directly to the massage place. Give them the donation for 1 hr - 60 $. Massage was ok. Nothing sensational about it. Then slowly- she started playing with the rim and massaging the balls. Turned over and had a happy ending with access to her tits. She said her name was coco and she had a nce firm body. Her nipples were long and fat. Almost the fattest I have seen in a long time. Didn't let me have it in my mouth but squuezed them to the core. Then with her technique of finger in the ass and nice shaft moves. She made me cum and then the massage continued later. Paid her an additonal tip - 40 $. Overall- easy release for people coming to boston and staying at the copley square, who are unable to find an outcall provider. More details needed. Then hit me up.

Well I did my part- wish I had rented a car. Always a next time.

Catnibbler
07-31-16, 15:56
Place in union sq. Somerville. Its a Thia place have a 65 hour special. Went twice. Girls I saw are under 30 and not bad looking. First girl was Linda. Gave good massage. And hey have the poles on ceiling and start with walk on back. Didn't mind it because it cracks my back. Hard to feel her because Tables are big. But finally got in right spot where I could grab at her ass. No tease at all but so h ten minutes left she asked if I wanted anything else. Meaning HR. She wanted 60 and I said 40 and she agreed. Did a nice job and got every drop out! I tried for some titty but she said no so I just sqeezed her ass.

65+40.

Second visit I got Dina. Nice looking spinner. Long story short. Good massage as Linda but she would not go for 40. No tease what so ever so I was not hard so I told her to just finish my massage. I am not paying 60 for an HR. That's crazy. She finished with a shoulder massage and said all set. She left room while I got dressed. She never came back in so when I walked out I saw her at reception desk. I said thank you and left. No tip for her! 65 for massage. She never came back so I'm not going to her to give her a tip. Was only going to give her five bucks anyways. These Thia place want top dollar for little service. Will go back to see Linda again. There is another girl there but haven't seen her yet.

Stay Safe.

Mapokaplaya
07-31-16, 16:08
It's legit place. If I recall she was a nun in Thailand. Nice lady, great massage, fine english, nothing extra.I beg to differ with you, there is no one or thing there that is "thai" everyone and everything is Chinese and there is definitely more than a legit massage to be had there.

Ovids
07-31-16, 20:15
I beg to differ with you, there is no one or thing there that is "thai" everyone and everything is Chinese and there is definitely more than a legit massage to be had there.I got confused w another Thai place in W'ton. Moon.

MrHappy1823
07-31-16, 21:55
I beg to differ with you, there is no one or thing there that is "thai" everyone and everything is Chinese and there is definitely more than a legit massage to be had there.I been to this place its only the name of the buisness operated by the Chinese franchise.

Ampdude69
07-31-16, 23:10
In newton, just drive on washington st from newton corner toward west newton and you'll have a number of options including lisa at #717, diane at walnut st, both are white milfs that offer skilled fbsm, proceeding west, there will be two asian / thai places on your rhs. Or in south newton on rt 9, there is chi bodyworks next to sunoco.

Any help with ads or contact with these two?

BizkitLife
08-01-16, 09:52
I came across this place in chinatown and am planning to visit it. I was wondering if anyone had visited here earlier and had any info regarding the place. Else I will update after my visit. Thanks in advance!!

Blambo McGee
08-01-16, 10:15
What is the deal w girls on WeChat asking for ITunes cards? I know it's a scam, but what is the scam?There are variations, but the most common reported is as follows:

Girl tells you to meet her at CVS, or you are to call her via WeChat when you arrive. She tells you to purchase the desired amount of itTunes cards; you pay for them, and then are instructed to send her photos of both sides of the cards so serial numbers are shown. Voila! She or more likely her handlers have just received everything they need to make use of the card. The girl goes away.

Variation 1: You meet the girl or she chats you and tells you she wants you to speak to her friend. She puts her handler on the phone and he proceeds to tell you to buy more cards --typically hundreds of $ more-- or he will turn you in to your family and employer or go to the PD because the girl is under aged.

Variation 2: You give the girl the cards, she tells you to meet her at her home in Chinatown. You go, but no one has heard of the girl.

Bottom line: iTunes 'offer' is *Always* a scam. No exceptions.

Shamless1
08-01-16, 12:51
Another variation is "THE RED ENVELOPE" Oh all you have to do is to send her money in " The Red Envelope" and she will meet you (aka money transfer like pay pal).

If she won't accept cash she is on the take.

There are variations, but the most common reported is as follows:

Girl tells you to meet her at CVS, or you are to call her via WeChat when you arrive. She tells you to purchase the desired amount of itTunes cards; you pay for them, and then are instructed to send her photos of both sides of the cards so serial numbers are shown. Voila! She or more likely her handlers have just received everything they need to make use of the card. The girl goes away.

Variation 1: You meet the girl or she chats you and tells you she wants you to speak to her friend. She puts her handler on the phone and he proceeds to tell you to buy more cards --typically hundreds of $ more-- or he will turn you in to your family and employer or go to the PD because the girl is under aged.

Variation 2: You give the girl the cards, she tells you to meet her at her home in Chinatown. You go, but no one has heard of the girl.

Bottom line: iTunes 'offer' is *Always* a scam. No exceptions..

MrHappy1823
08-01-16, 19:17
Been there today, notice 2 new ladies, thin not much to look at, one of them was there for 2 days the massage was meh table shower is ok, I notice theres letters on the wall stating policy of the place and I'm guessing theres new regulation.

But anway operated by Chinese. And a release at the end but haggle for extra if you touch her.

Spaz2580
08-01-16, 23:37
I haven't been to any Thai places yet. But the fact that the a la carte menu is for everything including touching is quite a turn off. And the house fee is already. 80 for the hour.

Been there today, notice 2 new ladies, thin not much to look at, one of them was there for 2 days the massage was meh table shower is ok, I notice theres letters on the wall stating policy of the place and I'm guessing theres new regulation.

But anway operated by Chinese. And a release at the end but haggle for extra if you touch her.

EmsKula
08-02-16, 22:13
I went to this place late last week. It is located in a corner location off Washington st. When Kiki open the door, I walked into an empty living room. She took me to a room downstairs for half hour massage. Nothing extra was offered and I didn't ask either.

Ccup2
08-03-16, 16:29
I went to this place late last week. It is located in a corner location off Washington st. When Kiki open the door, I walked into an empty living room. She took me to a room downstairs for half hour massage. Nothing extra was offered and I didn't ask either.Lucky you; they are all girl / guys. Not my thing.

Ccup2
08-03-16, 16:32
In newton, just drive on washington st from newton corner toward west newton and you'll have a number of options including lisa at #717, diane at walnut st, both are white milfs that offer skilled fbsm, proceeding west, there will be two asian / thai places on your rhs. Or in south newton on rt 9, there is chi bodyworks next to sunoco.

Any help with ads or contact with these two?The one with the crazy jamacian hair (dread locks) plays symbols etc. She never even remotely touched me.

Who is diane? Describe her please.

Ccup2
08-03-16, 16:35
In newton, just drive on washington st from newton corner toward west newton and you'll have a number of options including lisa at #717, diane at walnut st, both are white milfs that offer skilled fbsm, proceeding west, there will be two asian / thai places on your rhs. Or in south newton on rt 9, there is chi bodyworks next to sunoco.Hell just check out ads, always a girl or two working out of indigo.

Sure thing is wash st at lights right next to D&D, salon downstairs. Never go wrong there. Sorry forget name.

Jack617
08-03-16, 17:11
Is the place you were thinking of and its closed

Hell just check out ads, always a girl or two working out of indigo.

Sure thing is wash st at lights right next to D&D, salon downstairs. Never go wrong there. Sorry forget name..

EmsKula
08-03-16, 21:27
Lucky you; they are all girl / guys. Not my thing.I wanted to a massage and wanted to check out if there is more! Left my underwear on! The massage was good but no teasing or flirting.

JohnBoy69
08-03-16, 22:18
Is the place you were thinking of and its closed

.Yup, hot springs long gone. Not a good spot with paint bar next door.

JohnBoy69
08-03-16, 22:21
The one with the crazy jamacian hair (dread locks) plays symbols etc. She never even remotely touched me.

Who is diane? Describe her please.Is a 50 ish brunette MILF with a tight yoga type body if you like them lean. She has practiced for 3 decades and very skilled but her hands and arms are experiencing pain so she now uses feet. Provides a nice fbsm but as always YMMV. Nic comfortable office in the orr bidg.

Dboy111
08-03-16, 23:25
Who are your top Asian providers? I'd say mine is Angela at AAA spa in Quincy and the girl at Tangs Spa in South Boston I forget her name. Angela had beautiful tits, she's alright at massaging, and she gave me a topless massage with tons of roaming during a 30 minute session for a total damage of $60. The girl at tangs spa was fairly skinny, but she gave me the best massage of my life and a long sensual happy ending during a 60 minute session for a total damage of $80. Who are some of your top Asian providers? Mostly with big tits and a nice ass!

Bozscaggs
08-03-16, 23:30
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Big Head
08-04-16, 11:42
Two statements from the Troll:

She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off.
And she gave me a topless massage with tons of roaming during a 30 minute session.

One statement from BH:

Angel will never give anybody a half hour massage during a 30 min session.

-BH.

Tommy Anonymus
08-04-16, 16:14
I posted something similar in the BP thread, but I've seen the Allston house reviewed here too, so I'm cross-posting.

Does anyone know if the Allston house will return? I get no response from the old #.

There are a couple similar-sounding places advertising, in Brighton and Dedham, but they have fake pix, so I don't know yet if they are really similar to Allston or are full of grandmas.

Anyone have a tip on the other Asian places or Allston?

Thanks.

TA.

Biggus Bishus
08-05-16, 14:27
Angel, not Angela.

Who are your top Asian providers? I'd say mine is Angela at AAA spa in Quincy and the girl at Tangs Spa in South Boston I forget her name. Angela had beautiful tits, she's alright at massaging, and she gave me a topless massage with tons of roaming during a 30 minute session for a total damage of $60. The girl at tangs spa was fairly skinny, but she gave me the best massage of my life and a long sensual happy ending during a 60 minute session for a total damage of $80. Who are some of your top Asian providers? Mostly with big tits and a nice ass!

Aimstraight
08-05-16, 14:37
Decided to hit up the hollistic spot in revere again. I was looking for a legit massage and have always had good luck there as they usually know what they are doing. Called ahead and learned my regular girl was not there but would instead get new girl. Figured I'd go anyways so went ahead and made the appointment. Got there and paid the fee and was led to a room. I really don't like the rooms by the showers as you can hear the noise from the hallway but whatever. As I was sitting there waiting for her to come in I figured she would be on the older side but probably still give a good massage. A few minutes laster she comes in and I was right. She was old enough to have thatched the basket Moses was in while he floated down the Nile river. But in all fairness I figured it would be a good massage and I was right! She did a great job and had great hands. I just kept me eyes closed the whole time and went with the flow. Typical routine and I really love their steam room! The place has renovated again recently, and now it is a bit more for the whole experience. Overall a nice time and I will probably repeat at some point as you really can't beat their steam room / dry sauna combo. Costs were 120 + tip.

A few days later I wanted another solid massage so I headed over to the place on 114 on the Lawrence / Andover line. Although the eye candy is not great and the options would be similar as my trip to revere, I have always had a nice massage here. Called ahead to make an appointment and went over. Went upstairs and paid the fee and led to room. In comes the same woman who took my fee and I think she actually cut down the palm reeds used by the woman in revere to thatch that basket. Again I figured whatever and just wanted a nice massage. Massage was good but she did miss an arm and my neck. But It was late in the day so I figured she was tired and just wanted to go home. Overall not a bad time and I will probably repeat at somepoint. Costs were 60 + tip.

Jpfaub
08-05-16, 14:47
Called 1060 and made an appointment. I drew Angela. As she started the massage she asked "You have been here before?" I told her no but I've been to other places. I knew I had seen her at Chi but didn't say anything. After ten minutes or so she asked if I went to Chi in Newton. I told her yes and she said she recognized me from there. I laughed and said that I had been there many times and that she had given me a massage once. I was a little bit surprised that she recognized me as I haven't been to Chi for a couple of months and only saw her once and it was about seven months ago. If you saw her at Chi you'll be happy to know that her massage and service is still just as good as it was there. Good massage with sensual touches mixed in throughout the therapeutic part. Nice ST and finish with more massage on front to fill out the hour. A couple of weeks later I returned but Angela was off that day and I drew Apple. She gave me a very long hug when we first went into the room. She is taller than the average asian woman and thin but with some nice curves in the right places. She struggled a little with English but for the most part we were able to understand each other. It just took a little patience. Between the two Angela's therapeutic massage is a little better but overall the service was pretty much the same and I would be happy to repeat with either of them. The place seemed nice and clean inside and the only drawback is that it's located right on Main st and there's a lot of traffic driving by if you're worried about being seen. There is a small parking lot in back and a back door as well. It was locked both times I went so I couldn't go in that way but they will let you leave by it if you ask which is more discreet.I concur. I've seen Angela a few times, she gives a good massage and a great long tease. Got 2 pops from her the last time, told her I had to get off when she walked in and she obliged, and again after the massage. Apple has a nice rack and also gives a good massage and tease.

AmpExplorer
08-05-16, 18:07
Decided to hit up the hollistic spot in revere again. I was looking for a legit massage and have always had good luck there as they usually know what they are doing. Called ahead and learned my regular girl was not there but would instead get new girl. Figured I'd go anyways so went ahead and made the appointment. Got there and paid the fee and was led to a room. I really don't like the rooms by the showers as you can hear the noise from the hallway but whatever. As I was sitting there waiting for her to come in I figured she would be on the older side but probably still give a good massage. A few minutes laster she comes in and I was right. She was old enough to have thatched the basket Moses was in while he floated down the Nile river. But in all fairness I figured it would be a good massage and I was right! She did a great job and had great hands. I just kept me eyes closed the whole time and went with the flow. Typical routine and I really love their steam room! The place has renovated again recently, and now it is a bit more for the whole experience. Overall a nice time and I will probably repeat at some point as you really can't beat their steam room / dry sauna combo. Costs were 120 + tip.

A few days later I wanted another solid massage so I headed over to the place on 114 on the Lawrence / Andover line. Although the eye candy is not great and the options would be similar as my trip to revere, I have always had a nice massage here. Called ahead to make an appointment and went over. Went upstairs and paid the fee and led to room. In comes the same woman who took my fee and I think she actually cut down the palm reeds used by the woman in revere to thatch that basket. Again I figured whatever and just wanted a nice massage. Massage was good but she did miss an arm and my neck. But It was late in the day so I figured she was tired and just wanted to go home. Overall not a bad time and I will probably repeat at somepoint. Costs were 60 + tip.Over the years you learn a few truisms with AMP massage experiences. Skill and looks are often inversely proportional when it comes to "bodywork". The babes quickly learn to do less and still get paid. I enjoyed the experience of a gorgeous early 20 something "stroking my ego". There certainly are exceptions. Also the truisms "you really do not know the age unless you see an actual I. D. " You can joke and call it a 10 year rule add 10 years on to age they tell you. The younger you are,"milfs" are an acquired taste. So to speak. You can get skill, looks and experience. Once you experience a 30 ish to 40 ish (even 50.10 year rule can become 10-20 years difference).

Haven't really been to RI this summer so maybe the "classic AMP" FS experience can be tried before the window slams for good.

Also RTF, you can quickly get the feel for a place / area but ultimately you have to "test" the place yourself. Remember what Confucius says "he who looks from afar only fucks air" .

JoshDan
08-05-16, 22:55
I am new here.

Looks like there is a new AMP in Waltham. Decided to try it out. Parking is bit tough, but as soon as I opened the door, was met by a 30 ish lady. Was asked to pay up the house fee first and then took me in. Rooms are clean, place is clean.

I would rate her looks 4 or 5 and has A size.

Massage was -1 on the scale 1 to 10 - yes you read it right. It was literally rubbing her finger tips on my back. Didn't even touch legs or anything.

1 hr $6.

From the moment I got in, she was eager for me to flip. Prices that were quoted.

HE - $6. - no touch.

Touch - $1.

To lift shirt - $1. 5.

UTC - $2.

The place is huge rip off. I would definitely not repeat.

JoshDan
08-05-16, 23:07
I am new here.

This seems to be a new place that opened up in wtam. I want start by saying that this place is a ripoff. Don't bother going in there.

I was greeted at the door, asked for house fee $6. Once the massage started, she was eager for me to flip as quickly as possible. Massage quality was -1 on the scale of 1 to 10.

Prices she quoted me was.

HE - $6. - no touching expect the butt.

To touch up top - $1.

To show A cups - $2.

Not repeating again.

Aimstraight
08-06-16, 01:03
Yup, you are absolutely right. And amen to that!

Over the years you learn a few truisms with AMP massage experiences. Skill and looks are often inversely proportional when it comes to "bodywork". The babes quickly learn to do less and still get paid. I enjoyed the experience of a gorgeous early 20 something "stroking my ego". There certainly are exceptions. Also the truisms "you really do not know the age unless you see an actual I. D. " You can joke and call it a 10 year rule add 10 years on to age they tell you. The younger you are,"milfs" are an acquired taste. So to speak. You can get skill, looks and experience. Once you experience a 30 ish to 40 ish (even 50.10 year rule can become 10-20 years difference).

Haven't really been to RI this summer so maybe the "classic AMP" FS experience can be tried before the window slams for good.

Also RTF, you can quickly get the feel for a place / area but ultimately you have to "test" the place yourself. Remember what Confucius says "he who looks from afar only fucks air" .

Agrego
08-06-16, 03:29
Thanks for the heads up on this one. I'll scratch that off my list of places to do my homework on.

I know it can vary from board to board but providing consistent pricing can be helpful. For the most part, we get the idea but it didn't come naturally to me in your review.

Typically posters just write out the amount as 60 + 40 etc. Some use the dollar sign (to be 100 and anything less than that following a period.

100 is just a $.

160 becomes $ . 6.

40 become. 4.

Keep up the great work. Unfortunately this hobby requires that we sometimes TOFT.

I am new here.

This seems to be a new place that opened up in wtam. I want start by saying that this place is a ripoff. Don't bother going in there.

I was greeted at the door, asked for house fee $6. Once the massage started, she was eager for me to flip as quickly as possible. Massage quality was -1 on the scale of 1 to 10.

To touch up top - $1.

To show A cups - $2.

Not repeating again.

SirPsychoSexy
08-06-16, 08:51
I Dropped in yesterday to see a personal favorite of mine at 59 Coddington only to find out that she's gone back to China for a couple months. I spoke withe Selena and she said Lillly "may" be back at the end of October or maybe December! That sucks!! She gave a top notch, quality massage ontop of a happy ending.

Even though there are 30+ AMP's in Quincy alone, the pickings are slim. Every place is filled with grannies or fuglies. If anybody has any above average recommendations, please feel free to shoot me a message.

SPS.

Herow
08-06-16, 09:38
That place has varied between legit, one girl legit and the other doing HE, and now we have your report. It all always depends on the girl, how you approach them and how you negotiate. Try to get the name of who you saw, so that others may more easily avoid / request them in the future. Sorry you felt hustled, you should be able to try the large number of other AMPs in Waltham (for the next month or two while they exist) and find some happiness.

I am new here.

To touch up top - $1.

To show A cups - $2.

Not repeating again.

Cheffy
08-06-16, 12:50
I Dropped in yesterday to see a personal favorite of mine at 59 Coddington only to find out that she's gone back to China for a couple months. I spoke withe Selena and she said Lillly "may" be back at the end of October or maybe December! That sucks!! She gave a top notch, quality massage ontop of a happy ending.

Even though there are 30+ AMP's in Quincy alone, the pickings are slim. Every place is filled with grannies or fuglies. If anybody has any above average recommendations, please feel free to shoot me a message.

SPS.Yesterday I saw Anna over Selena and it was really mechanical and cold. Would not repeat.

Tommy Anonymus
08-06-16, 14:49
Called ahead for appt. Entered through the back from the parking lot. Didn't like the idea of entering by the stoplight there on rte 9, too close to home for comfort.

Saw Anna, cute MILF type, not a young hottie but not a CT granny type either. $45 for half hour. Massage went on for what seemed like too long, and I wondered if she was going to skip the HE or maybe thought I had asked for an hour. But she was OK with some roaming during the massage, so I figured she knew why I was there.

On the flip, she was friendly and had decent technique. Got UTC upstairs and limited UTC below. She seemed very proud of her long nipples. Nice HR got the job done. Ended up going a little over time, but never felt rushed until after finishing. I tipped 50, for the HR+.

Saw a couple other similar providers there in the hall. All seemed to have minimal English. And traffic control is limited, I saw other customers going in and out. Not that we made eye contact, hah.

Ta.

PSmith
08-06-16, 16:28
Called this place to see my favorite Coco but she was off. Got Anna. Some girls just know how to handle d**k better and she is NOT one of them. Happy ending but I almost feel like a waste of hardon.

BigDaddyJohnG
08-06-16, 17:12
Hi gents, I was wondering if there is any 411 on Hong Kong accupressure in Weymouth landing?

Have never visited and street entrance is not very private, just curious?

Britaly
08-06-16, 18:13
And traffic control is limited, I saw other customers going in and out. Not that we made eye contact, hah.

Ta.Too bad we don't have some sort of hand signal in the occasional situation that we are confronted with a fellow monger. At the very least it would make one feel more at ease that we have the same thought process in mine. Just a thought.

JohnReid
08-06-16, 20:25
Too bad we don't have some sort of hand signal in the occasional situation that we are confronted with a fellow monger. At the very least it would make one feel more at ease that we have the same thought process in mine. Just a thought.Like anyone is there for a different reason? LOL.

How about the universals:

Shake the hand palm up fingers curled: Hand Job.

Fist motion at the mouth, add tongue pressing out cheek for good measure: Blow Job.

Pump the hips while jerking back bent elbows with fists; a nice grunt always accentuates the score: FS!

On a side note: I don't know where that hands been! And I really don't know where it has been has been! (scary thought) LOL.

All in good humor, Gentlemen.

Stay Safe; Play Safe.

JR.

Thor369
08-06-16, 20:32
303 Court closed down back around April / May. I noticed that 62 Court hasn't advertised in a week, and when I called the number was no longer in service. I was in the area today and drove by and say a for rent sign on the window.

I still remembered when they first opened across the street with Lily working.

Big Head
08-06-16, 22:46
Called this place to see my favorite Coco but she was off. Got Anna. Some girls just know how to handle d**k better and she is NOT one of them. Happy ending but I almost feel like a waste of hardon.She is old and very bad looking. -BH.

HappyDave
08-06-16, 23:28
Too bad we don't have some sort of hand signal in the occasional situation that we are confronted with a fellow monger. At the very least it would make one feel more at ease that we have the same thought process in mine. Just a thought.Sneeze our founders name "Jackson".

RoyMakaay
08-06-16, 23:39
Gentlemen,

I was in the Cambridge area and called a couple of places. 250 was only place available on short notice. Street parking is easy to find. The location is inside an office building. It maybe hard to walk by all those offices during the day, but the halls were silent when I stopped by around 7 pm. I was greeted by a grandmother, a cheerful one though. I was wondering how I could get hard after seeing her face but decided to go ahead anyways. I thought that her age might indicate some experience. I was partly correct. The massage was amazing. Hard and hit all the right spots. She knew also 0 English, so there was no chance of any talk. At this point, I was so satisfied that I didn't care if there was no release. The massage (back and front) ran for more than an hour. I was almost certain that I would get an all done and I would be dressing up. However, she suddenly switched to pinching and flicking my nipples. Then started a mechanical HJ. It was almost comical to see her rush, and trying desperately to get me finished. She lifted her top and put my hand on her big boobs. I played and squeezed them, imagining someone else. Not satisfied with my pace, she shoved her boobs into my mouth. I pushed back and resumed just touching her boobs. I was able to get my release, but felt miserable after I saw the granny face.

I did hear some other, seemingly younger woman there. Another monger who came after me, seems to have left happy. I might come back if I am in the mood for a solid massage or to see the other woman who works there.

Cheers,

Roy.

SlowMo
08-06-16, 23:59
I've been meaning to mention that I tried the place at 1 Mountain rd in Burlington a few weekends ago. I wanted a shower and they advertised one. I called and was told to come over. The spa is in an office building. There is an entrance on the main street and one at the back which you access from a large common office parking lot. So there it is easy to be discreet getting into the building. Walking into the spa is another thing since their door is in a hallway shared by other businesses. It being later on a weekend, the building was quiet, but I cannot imagine ringing the buzzer of the locked door while office types are milling about.

Was greeted by a short, average looking, 40-something woman. I forget her name, but I think she said she was Korean. I took the hour (80) and it appeared that we were the only ones in the place, I certainly heard nothing during my stay to make me think otherwise, but she did ask me to keep my voice down. The room is setup with rails on the ceiling so that they can walk on your back. It's not my thing, so I didn't try that. The table shower was meh. No tease from the back and face cloth on johnny to clean the front.

The massage was fine. She's clearly trained. I asked for some stretching, being sore from a previous activity, and got some. Zero tease during the massage and she never got within range so that I could brush against her. She's no dummy though and after the flip and after placing a towel on my junk she asked me where I'd like further massaging. We eventually understood each other and I got a middle of the road HE (40).

I'm unlikely to go back given the market's other options. But for guys looking for the deep walk-on-your-back massage, it might well be worth a try. I think you'd get the therapeutic part for sure.

SM.I was nearby recently and after a couple of other options fell through, I called this place hoping to see other staffers. I was disappointed to see that it was the same lady who is really not my type. She insisted on. 6 for a half hour, so I said 'no thanks' and walked out.

SlowMo
08-07-16, 00:10
After other options fell through (see below), and in spite of them bungling a "reservation" some time ago, I called and landed at Therapy Spa in downtown Woburn. This time I was alone in the place and was taken immediately. The entrance is on a busy street, so discretion is difficult.

I was met by an older, but handsome, lady. I asked for a half hr and paid. 4. She remained in the room while I disrobed, which I thought was a good sign. The massage quality was professional. Deep, thorough, slow strokes with hands, forearms and elbows. Very satisfying. She started me off with a large towel, but it was removed when the massage oil came out. There was no teasing and one really subtle attempt at grazing her resulted in a major step backward on her part (oh oh).

The 30 min timer rang and she asked me if I wanted to extend another 30 min for. 2 more. She did that getting really close to me and holding my hand, so of course I got suckered in. I got lots of legs / glutes attention, but still no tease. On the flip I got a nice chest, ab massage, no towel on. As she was doing it by leaning over my head and grazing her uniform in my face, I got to half mast. She then told me that she doesn't do that but that I'm welcomed to take care of it myself. I passed on that because WTF. At the end of the hour she watched me dress and made sure I understood she wanted a tip. Given the quality of the massage I gave her. 2.

SM.

MrHappy1823
08-07-16, 04:10
After other options fell through (see below), and in spite of them bungling a "reservation" some time ago, I called and landed at Therapy Spa in downtown Woburn. This time I was alone in the place and was taken immediately. The entrance is on a busy street, so discretion is difficult.

I was met by an older, but handsome, lady. I asked for a half hr and paid. 4. She remained in the room while I disrobed, which I thought was a good sign. The massage quality was professional. Deep, thorough, slow strokes with hands, forearms and elbows. Very satisfying. She started me off with a large towel, but it was removed when the massage oil came out. There was no teasing and one really subtle attempt at grazing her resulted in a major step backward on her part (oh oh).

The 30 min timer rang and she asked me if I wanted to extend another 30 min for. 2 more. She did that getting really close to me and holding my hand, so of course I got suckered in. I got lots of legs / glutes attention, but still no tease. On the flip I got a nice chest, ab massage, no towel on. As she was doing it by leaning over my head and grazing her uniform in my face, I got to half mast. She then told me that she doesn't do that but that I'm welcomed to take care of it myself. I passed on that because WTF. At the end of the hour she watched me dress and made sure I understood she wanted a tip. Given the quality of the massage I gave her. 2.

SM.I thought I reviewd this place, yeah theres nothing else other than a massage.

Trailman44
08-07-16, 12:30
Wondering if anyone has any experience here. It is a few doors down from another place on pleasant that has been reviewed here before (157). I don't post often, but I do share when I have something to add. Any info would be helpful.

If no one has tried here I will give it a shot.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-korean-girls-rejuvenate-with-soothing-bodywork-617-309-7048/35831172

Ccup2
08-07-16, 12:51
I thought I reviewd this place, yeah theres nothing else other than a massage.I have had success starting myself then after a bit asking them to help, will usually always rub your balls then others have gone for the shaft. If it not just stop after a bit, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Jim Mack
08-07-16, 13:05
Has anyone seen Cindy lately? I heard she opened a place in Newton or Watertown. She never gave any extras, but was very nice otherwise. I'd like to see her again.

Ftp4488
08-07-16, 14:35
Been visiting a lot of the Allston / Brookline spots lately. Checked this place out on the 2nd floor. 60 for an hr. Didn't catch woman's name. Massage was okay. Looks were okay. However, options were hand or mouth as well as some back door assistance. I opted for hand, backdoor, with top off. All in damage was 60+80 tip. A bit steep. She was pretty tough on the up sell. Would maybe repeat but there are better options imo.

Short Stroke
08-08-16, 09:00
Have read mix reviews anyone have any solid info on whether this place is legit or offers extras?

GoodTimeMan
08-08-16, 09:24
Wondering if anyone has any experience here. It is a few doors down from another place on pleasant that has been reviewed here before (157). I don't post often, but I do share when I have something to add. Any info would be helpful.

If no one has tried here I will give it a shot.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-korean-girls-rejuvenate-with-soothing-bodywork-617-309-7048/35831172This place has been around for a while. Its across the street from the PD and next to City Hall if that matters. I don't think there is consistent help here except for the granny owner, who by the way gives an excellent massage but will tell you "no extras" up front. Its been some time. 8-12 months but been twice. First with a younger attractive Asian who provided an ok massage and ending. Second with owner for a massage only. Give it a try and let us know if any changes. If I remember correctly it was. 70 + tip for the hr.

Mapokaplaya
08-08-16, 10:02
I have had success starting myself then after a bit asking them to help, will usually always rub your balls then others have gone for the shaft. If it not just stop after a bit, nothing ventured nothing gained.CC do you mean there or in general?

BostonBread
08-08-16, 12:21
Totally legit, nothing but a great massage to be had.

Hi gents, I was wondering if there is any 411 on Hong Kong accupressure in Weymouth landing?

Have never visited and street entrance is not very private, just curious?

Lifestyle38
08-08-16, 13:31
Been visiting a lot of the Allston / Brookline spots lately. Checked this place out on the 2nd floor. 60 for an hr. Didn't catch woman's name. Massage was okay. Looks were okay. However, options were hand or mouth as well as some back door assistance. I opted for hand, backdoor, with top off. All in damage was 60+80 tip. A bit steep. She was pretty tough on the up sell. Would maybe repeat but there are better options imo.Also tried, found masseuse older, slightly heavyset but accomodating. Good massage overall also. She said there was another girl, did you have similar experience, any other provider?

M Scores Easy
08-08-16, 14:43
I've had a similar experience as Good Time. Left happy once and not so happy another time. But seeing that they are posting under adult body rubs now, I would take a shot happiness.

Spanker100
08-08-16, 15:57
Have read mix reviews anyone have any solid info on whether this place is legit or offers extras?Not sure if she's still there, but Lisa is worth checking out.

Dboy111
08-08-16, 19:59
Has anybody been to Lotus Flower Body or White Swan Bodywork, I think they changed the name, in Northborough to visit Linda. I want to take a trip but I want to hear some reviews first, I heard she's a very sweet, sexy woman with a nice rack but I want to makes sure it's legit and worth it first. Anybody? Thanks.

Jon Gris
08-08-16, 21:20
Hi.

I was in the area after a meeting and decided to try this place out.

Non descript store front on a main street.

I arrived a few minutes late and greeted by Apple.

Short air 30 in AMP years very friendly but not so good on the English.

She massaged me for about 5 minutes and went straight for JJR and the boys.

OTC only and she did a good job on the finish will probably repeat when in the area.

60 for the hour 40 tip.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-bodywork-spa-nice-girls-617-9522580/34264121

SlowMo
08-08-16, 23:52

SM.The address is 325 Main Street Woburn.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5722514400.html

Member #5637
08-09-16, 17:20
It is much bigger and nicer, but yes this is basically Tina from Olive spa in Sudbury which was closed, (and an extra 6 miles down the route 20) reborn. I actually got Cici for my half hour, but at the beginning I had asked her that when Tina was done with her customer that I wanted to say hello to her. Little did I know or think that it would lead to a four-handed. So, yes when Cici went out to get my hot towel, I heard some Chinese talk and in they both came, and Tina remembered me. Then there was the mini reunion, how are you's, thanks for coming etc. However, she surprisingly stayed for the ending, so luck have it I got them both, but since I had only planned on a forty tip for one, I only roamed on Cici, but Tina still fondled and junior and the boys alongside Cici, but it was Cici that did the stroking. Cleanup followed and again Tina stayed for the foot massage, eye pressure and head scalp and finger pulls, and they were fine with splitting the forty, there was no upsell or pouty faces, or requests for more. Next, Tina left room and returned with water while Cici helped me with dressing including socks and shoes. Candy on the way out and felt great. I told them I would be back in two weeks or so and they were happy. Overall nice place, friendly ladies in their late thirties to early forties who are eager to please. Recommended.

YoloGent
08-09-16, 17:57
With the criticism of Anna at Lex School. I realize she is getting a bit old for doing what she is doing, and I don't approve of it, and have tried for 5 years to get her to try a different area of work yet she is stubborn. It is getting old hearing you guys bash her looks, which really aren't that horrible, and you are dead wrong on saying her massage skills suck, they happen to be much better than most, many who don't even try sometimes, and just try ST and try to get you to flip way early. Anna doesn't do that, you get 45 minutes or more of massage pre-flip. Also, she is one of the few that walk on your back, and yes they even have bars for it there. If you want Coco, request her, and if they try to push Anna on you, and you don't want her, then just leave and come back, don't accept then bash her on here and be a cry baby that you didn't get Coco. For those in the know, you know my relationship with Anna (Susan, Jennifer, Lily etc,) or you can pm someone and ask or just figure it out.

DiegoSantis
08-09-16, 18:09
Stopped in today around 4 pm. Only the older mama san was there. Told me it was. 7 for the hour. I asked if there was anyone else, she said no, just her giving the rub. Then she quickly said "no services". Ok, I got it. I walked out.

YMMV. Happy hunting.

Ds.

I've had a similar experience as Good Time. Left happy once and not so happy another time. But seeing that they are posting under adult body rubs now, I would take a shot happiness.

SMS 54
08-09-16, 21:53
With the criticism of Anna at Lex School. I realize she is getting a bit old for doing what she is doing, and I don't approve of it, and have tried for 5 years to get her to try a different area of work yet she is stubborn. It is getting old hearing you guys bash her looks, which really aren't that horrible, and you are dead wrong on saying her massage skills suck, they happen to be much better than most, many who don't even try sometimes, and just try ST and try to get you to flip way early. Anna doesn't do that, you get 45 minutes or more of massage pre-flip. Also, she is one of the few that walk on your back, and yes they even have bars for it there. If you want Coco, request her, and if they try to push Anna on you, and you don't want her, then just leave and come back, don't accept then bash her on here and be a cry baby that you didn't get Coco. For those in the know, you know my relationship with Anna (Susan, Jennifer, Lily etc,) or you can pm someone and ask or just figure it out.See you in massholes.

HowardSprague
08-10-16, 16:44
With the criticism of Anna at Lex School. I realize she is getting a bit old for doing what she is doing, and I don't approve of it, and have tried for 5 years to get her to try a different area of work yet she is stubborn. It is getting old hearing you guys bash her looks, which really aren't that horrible, and you are dead wrong on saying her massage skills suck, they happen to be much better than most, many who don't even try sometimes, and just try ST and try to get you to flip way early. Anna doesn't do that, you get 45 minutes or more of massage pre-flip. Also, she is one of the few that walk on your back, and yes they even have bars for it there. If you want Coco, request her, and if they try to push Anna on you, and you don't want her, then just leave and come back, don't accept then bash her on here and be a cry baby that you didn't get Coco. For those in the know, you know my relationship with Anna (Susan, Jennifer, Lily etc,) or you can pm someone and ask or just figure it out.I'll second that on Anna. I've seen her a few times and now request her because of her skills. She's got great hands and gives great service and is very nice. Some of the best finishes I've had have been from providers I didn't necessarily find that attractive, so I don't worry about looks much. Sure, it's nice when they're hot, but the room is dark and (hopefully) my eyes are closed anyways.

Ambrose
08-10-16, 21:19
I've been meaning to check this place out, they have been open for a while now. I didn't make an appointment, just did a walk in, late afternoon, no problem. I asked if they were busy, nope, I was the 1st customer of the day. I saw Joleen. Mid to late 30's, tall & thin, just what I like. Face was ok except for her teeth, which took away from her looks. Took an hour for $60, gave her a hundred, said she would be right back with the change. She came back empty handed, said "I'll get change when boss comes in. " English was pretty good, place looked clean and neat. Massage started off very good for the 1st half, then she climbed up on the table with me on me face down. She put her knees on the back of my legs and kept pressing down on my legs while at the same time pressing very hard on my back. Ouch! I work out constantly so I have very little fat on me to absorb the pain. I know, just a baby, but I came for pleasure not pain. Ending was good, clean up was minimal, and still no change from my $100. As I was leaving I said you can keep the change. I would rate the experience a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. I see no reason to go back.

Jim Mack
08-11-16, 10:02
Hi.

I was in the area after a meeting and decided to try this place out.

Non descript store front on a main street.

I arrived a few minutes late and greeted by Apple.

Short air 30 in AMP years very friendly but not so good on the English.

She massaged me for about 5 minutes and went straight for JJR and the boys.

OTC only and she did a good job on the finish will probably repeat when in the area.

60 for the hour 40 tip.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-bodywork-spa-nice-girls-617-9522580/34264121I wonder why places are still opening in Waltham. Aren't they going to be closed next month?

Jpfaub
08-11-16, 12:01
I wonder why places are still opening in Waltham. Aren't they going to be closed next month?Angela who runs the place is a licensed PT.

Spectator
08-11-16, 13:06
Dropped in yesterday, parked out back. Asked to wait 10 min. Drew Jennifer, decent looking, huge tits.

Took the hour, she started on the tease immediately, and I held off as long as I could, and then flipped.

She asked if I wanted "everything", I said yes, she said how much you pay? I said $100, but then I thought to ask what is everything. "Hand only" she said as she washes my hands with alcohol.

Since I already tipped my hand I tried to ask for more, but no.

"You pay first".

Gah. Ok. Whatever.

Paid, she looked good and we had a good time. Popped and then she gave me 30 minutes of so so massage before sending me off at the 40 minute mark.

Whatever, I'd still go back, but I'd offer 60.

Ccup2
08-11-16, 18:25
Dropped in yesterday, parked out back. Asked to wait 10 min. Drew Jennifer, decent looking, huge tits.

Took the hour, she started on the tease immediately, and I held off as long as I could, and then flipped.

She asked if I wanted "everything", I said yes, she said how much you pay? I said $100, but then I thought to ask what is everything. "Hand only" she said as she washes my hands with alcohol.

Since I already tipped my hand I tried to ask for more, but no.

"You pay first".

Gah. Ok. Whatever.

Paid, she looked good and we had a good time. Popped and then she gave me 30 minutes of so so massage before sending me off at the 40 minute mark.

Whatever, I'd still go back, but I'd offer 60.What am I missing, 60 for just a HJ? Is she hot? That's sounds too high. I am not cheap but if its only HJ with no other interection then 60 is too high, my opinion of course.

Spectator
08-11-16, 19:01
What am I missing, 60 for just a HJ? Is she hot? That's sounds too high. I am not cheap but if its only HJ with no other interection then 60 is too high, my opinion of course.I over paid for a naked HJ.

60+100.

She said "everything" and I said ok 100, before I realized I'd been, umm...... Misled.

That said, price not withstanding , she had good technique and was hot

Jack A Dogov
08-11-16, 20:52
Driving up Newton Street in Waltham today I got stuck at the light at High Street right in front of Rosa Spa. It looked like a few people were carrying stuff in from an SUV parked in front. There was one girl that looked really hot. I only got a quick look at her before the light changed but she was wearing really short shorts that showed off a nice set of legs and a blue tank top that looked like it was straining to contain her very large rack. I know it's a vague description but does anyone know who she is? I've never visited there but may have to if there's a chance of getting under that tank top.

Pika Pepper
08-12-16, 05:16
Driving up Newton Street in Waltham today I got stuck at the light at High Street right in front of Rosa Spa. It looked like a few people were carrying stuff in from an SUV parked in front. There was one girl that looked really hot. I only got a quick look at her before the light changed but she was wearing really short shorts that showed off a nice set of legs and a blue tank top that looked like it was straining to contain her very large rack. I know it's a vague description but does anyone know who she is? I've never visited there but may have to if there's a chance of getting under that tank top.Maybe it was Dough or Doe? She is attractive and usually has bangs (hairstyle only). Not big tits though. Its been quite a while since I've been and things might have changed. In fact, they are running "New/Grand Opening" ads, so maybe its changed hands, just before the new Waltham regulations take effect.

Jon Gris
08-12-16, 10:05
I wouldn't put any stock in the "new' or "grand opening" stuff you see. Most of these shops change hands or run ads with those headlines every few months just to lure people in. I went to the place at 1060 that had one of those new ads up. Before I went I used the search function and ads came back from 2015 with the same address so I its not a new place. As for new rules September 1st. We all know that any municipality will take a while to get things set up. They will have to train their employees how to enforce the rules and that means meetings and training seminars and I am sure there will be some squabbling and a couple of hearings. So these shops will run up until there is a knock on the door with the guy with the clipboard. I would venture to guess it will be business as usual for a couple of months until the hammer drops.

M Scores Easy
08-12-16, 10:19
I went to this place based on an older, positive review. It's in the same building as Melissa.

The provider is a tall, nice looking woman. It started off great. She was smiling and grabbing my ass playfully during the massage (which was very relaxing). On the flip, she got very close to junior. Then the dreaded " you do yourself ".

Oh no!. I had my hopes up for this one. Maybe she was just feeling me out. Has anyone been here recently, with a different experience. PM is ok.

ARegularGuy
08-12-16, 18:16
Service is okay but unless you like an old fat woman, I'd look elsewhere.

Just my $. 02.

ARG.

Has anybody been to Lotus Flower Body or White Swan Bodywork, I think they changed the name, in Northborough to visit Linda. I want to take a trip but I want to hear some reviews first, I heard she's a very sweet, sexy woman with a nice rack but I want to makes sure it's legit and worth it first. Anybody? Thanks.

Mr Bao
08-13-16, 01:48
Decided to check out some talents in this area. Called and spoke to an average speaking Asian in English. Arrived and took the half hour. The doors were locked and I have to call them to open the door and this lady was named CiCi. She was not the gal that I spoke to on the phone and asked who was on the phone with me. Then another gal showed up and her name was Iris. She looked young, so I took her. The place has definitely changed from the last time I went was a few years back literally. Got undressed to my boxers and laid down. She left the door open and drew the curtain. I was like the heck is this. She started asking me lots of questions, which pissed me off. Asking who recommended me here and how I know about the place. I have responded that I have been here many years ago and things has changed. She then asked what happened back in the days as she heard some things about it. I told her just focus on the massage scolded her that she asked too many questions. She apologized and continued with the massage. She asked if it was too hard of a force she is using and I said it was fine and she said that the other clients complain that it is too strong. After that, just massage my shoulder and no indications of any smileys that will occur. She asked if oil is fine and I've responded okay. Hot towel wipe down afterwards and she went to grab me water. She then asked how come I am not smiling and I've responded again that where is my smiley face. She grinned and then I just got dressed and walked out. Damages are two Jefferson + a scolded lesson of quit asking too many freaking questions! Not pleased. Anyone, besides the posts I have read had a better time? Oh, also, she picked up the phone twice, while massaging my shoulders!!!

SirPsychoSexy
08-13-16, 08:38
I'm curious, was that at 59 or 67 Coddington? I've always had a great time at 59.

Decided to check out some talents in this area. Called and spoke to an average speaking Asian in English. Arrived and took the half hour. The doors were locked and I have to call them to open the door and this lady was named CiCi. She was not the gal that I spoke to on the phone and asked who was on the phone with me. Then another gal showed up and her name was Iris. She looked young, so I took her. The place has definitely changed from the last time I went was a few years back literally. Got undressed to my boxers and laid down. She left the door open and drew the curtain. I was like the heck is this. She started asking me lots of questions, which pissed me off. Asking who recommended me here and how I know about the place. I have responded that I have been here many years ago and things has changed. She then asked what happened back in the days as she heard some things about it. I told her just focus on the massage scolded her that she asked too many questions. She apologized and continued with the massage. She asked if it was too hard of a force she is using and I said it was fine and she said that the other clients complain that it is too strong. After that, just massage my shoulder and no indications of any smileys that will occur. She asked if oil is fine and I've responded okay. Hot towel wipe down afterwards and she went to grab me water. She then asked how come I am not smiling and I've responded again that where is my smiley face. She grinned and then I just got dressed and walked out. Damages are two Jefferson + a scolded lesson of quit asking too many freaking questions! Not pleased. Anyone, besides the posts I have read had a better time? Oh, also, she picked up the phone twice, while massaging my shoulders!!!

CandyMan555
08-13-16, 09:15
I'm curious, was that at 59 or 67 Coddington? I've always had a great time at 59.This is not 59.

Anna, Solena,Judy and Lilly are the woman at 59, always worth the trip with Anna and Lilly. Lilly now in China.

Jim Mack
08-13-16, 13:57
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?

Eagle7412
08-13-16, 14:21
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?I don't criticize you for going with the girl who popped out of the other room. On the other hand once I realized that my true preferred provider was on vacation I would very likely gone with the girl whose turn it was. The reason is that we all know that they do the turn thing so that the girls can all make some money. This ensures that the girls are relatively happy and they will stay there at least for a while. You still would probably have had a good time and could have gone back to your number 1 once she returned from vacation. I have been doing this a long time and because of that I may be more sensitive to going with their system than most. I have done this on several occasions and it worked out fine. In some cases I did so at the request of my #1. They have to live with each other all day in a tough business so they do appreciate it when we agree to help them out even when they know it isn't our first choice. They all want the money but usually they want the other girls to succeed as well. It is a close knit business and it is amazing to me how many of them know each other outside of the actual store in which they work. A lot of them are here because they were encouraged by other girls in the business.

Anyway. Stay safe out there.

Omfgboo
08-13-16, 14:27
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?Which place in Waltham was this?

HowardSprague
08-13-16, 14:42
I wouldn't put any stock in the "new' or "grand opening" stuff you see. Most of these shops change hands or run ads with those headlines every few months just to lure people in. I went to the place at 1060 that had one of those new ads up. Before I went I used the search function and ads came back from 2015 with the same address so I its not a new place. As for new rules September 1st. We all know that any municipality will take a while to get things set up. They will have to train their employees how to enforce the rules and that means meetings and training seminars and I am sure there will be some squabbling and a couple of hearings. So these shops will run up until there is a knock on the door with the guy with the clipboard. I would venture to guess it will be business as usual for a couple of months until the hammer drops.I'll agree with you on the Gand Opening marketing. Best marketing buzzword is "new. " But as for Waltham, the Board of Health is already knocking on doors and handing out license applications.

Ccup2
08-13-16, 17:14
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?If you were buying anything and noticed something wrong with it, you would ask for a better one. I am not treating them like objects but lets be honest they are literally selling the whole package so if you want the better looking one then that's your choice.

Ambrose
08-13-16, 18:39
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?I usually call ahead and make an appointment and ask for a particular girl by name, providing I know who is working there. When I don't know who is there, and I get the next girl in the rotation, if I don't like something about her, then I will leave, saying something like I just wanted to check your hours or prices, sometimes I will just ask for a card and say I'll call for an appointment next weekend. By then they have forgotten all about you.

In the case you described, when a gorgeous girl came out and offered herself to you, I have had that happened to me and I did as you did and went with the beauty. Yes, I did feel bad for the other girl, but like C Cup said "it's your money" you should get what you want.

Dennis3
08-13-16, 18:47
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?Where in Waltham is this place as I am moving there.

Ambrose
08-13-16, 18:56
Got undressed to my boxers and laid down. She started asking me lots of questions, which pissed me By leaving your boxers on you're silently telling her you either want ONLY a massage or you are LE, trying to trap her into offering you sex of some type. This is what LE quite often does (leaving their boxers on).

More than likely she was asking you all those questions to try to decide if you were connected to LE.

The best way to let them know that you're ok (not LE) is to strip down completely, lay on the table, and after the massage starts, give her a subtle hint as to what you want. Start by rubbing her leg but not aggressively and see how she takes that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but either way she'll get the hint that you're not connected with LE.

Hope you try it, I have and it works most of the time.

Mapokaplaya
08-13-16, 20:30
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?JM could you elaborate on which of the 30 places in Waltham you are talking about? Also what was the beauty's name and how was her service?

Thanks in advance.

Member #5912
08-13-16, 20:48
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?If it were me I would have gone with the provider who popped out but I would have said to the girl I ditched, "sorry, but you remind of someone I know. " Then I would have proceeded to enjoy myself.

Adobe
08-14-16, 01:13
You know most mps will alternate customers, taking turns on whoever comes in next. Recently I entered one in Waltham and there were 2 girls sitting near the entrance. One got up immediately, put her arm around my waist and was going to take me to a room. Obviously, it was her turn. I knew though that there were better looking ones working there so I asked for another by name. Turns out she was on vacation. I told the one that approached me that the one on vacation is who I really wanted to see, so I was going to leave. Just then, a gorgeous provider came out of a room and said " Do you want me instead"? I said definitely and went with her, leaving the first one standing there with a look like "What just happened? I was next. " Do you ignore the natural order and go with your preferred provider?You did okay. Part of what we all pay for is. In addition to the skills of the lady, the looks of the lady. Don't let anyone tell you differently. If you walked into an AAMP for the first time and the lady assigned to you was 400 pounds with a thick mustache and and wispy billygoat chin hairs, would you be obligated to let her take you by the hand and bring you to the room? You're the customer, right? Do you walk into a new car showroom and if they're trying to sell you a hot pink car, nod and say "Yes, I'll take it"?

No, you don't. You wouldn't. None of us would.

Now, look, I'm not saying that a masseuse is the same as a car, but if you're about to walk out and a sexier lady offers her services, that means that a) they were hiding the sexy gal so that the less sexy gal would get a turn; b) it was perfectly okay for the sexy gal to offer her services. Since the mamasan would rather have you pay the house fee and stay, than leave; and c) the look of the gal you had abandoned (too strong a word) was intended to make you feel guilty. Maybe she was angling for a small tip just for wrapping her arm around your waist (that happens); maybe she was going to suggest a 4-hand massage with the sexier one. Whatever, it's your do-re-mi and you can do whatever you want with it.

It's generous that some of our fellow mongers would take pity on the first gal and give up the chance to be taken care of by a sexier provider, but the idea that the AAMP is going to remember you and treat you better because of it? Or that your vacationing provider would approve? . . . I suppose if you're a regular who shows up at the AAMP once or twice a week, your regular gal might hear about it. . . But I would definitely not count on it.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

MishMash
08-14-16, 04:17
Couple times I've had that issue. I ask them if they order what they want at the restaurant or just take what is brought to them by a waitress.

It is the house's problem if the girl gets upset. Not ours.

PinayLuver
08-14-16, 10:02
I'm curious, was that at 59 or 67 Coddington? I've always had a great time at 59.Went there months ago and experienced the same with a DIY at the end. Don't remember the old 67 cod. 59 is more accommodating and less questions asked.

Thp.

Pats Fan1
08-14-16, 12:10
Last weekend I had to go to Quincy. I remembered a positive post about this place from a couple of months ago. I called and made an appt. Buzzed and was let in by Linda. Used the bathroom then off to room. Linda was friendly and pretty. She looked early 30's claims she is 39. So she is probably 45 right? Anyway, short with thin build (not a spinner). Nice butt and breasts. Pretty smile nice clean straight teeth. Paid the 60 for the hr and got ready. We hit it off right away. She came in and softly ran her fingers down my back to my ass then gave a slight smack. She then ran her fingers softly up and down my legs to my butt then started a ST underneath. She knew what I wanted right from the beginning. More tease and she whispered you want 2 times. I answered yeah. Off to races we were. After 1st pop. Solid massage. Then wipe down with towel and start of round 2 She did ask me a few times if I would give her a good tip. Of course I would. Tip 60. Would definitely repeat. She kept saying I was was handsome. So YMMV. She may have been buttering me up LOL.

CCNice
08-14-16, 16:08
Stop by there called said Lilly was in China. Drew I think Julie, she's attractive but doesn't get into it like Lilly. So halfway thru she has me flip I asked to use restroom and guess who I see? Lilly sitting on the couch so in thinking to myself WTF. So I finish and cleanup and make contact with Lilly on way out she asks how I'm doing and so forth. So for shits and giggles I call 15 min later to ask who's available they say Julie and somebody else. I ask about Liliy and all they say is she's unavailable. WTF is this about. She's the draw to this place and their going to play games. Fuck it I'll just venture off and find a new spot if I'm going to be treated like this.

Iamme Iam
08-14-16, 16:42
By leaving your boxers on you're silently telling her you either want ONLY a massage or you are LE, trying to trap her into offering you sex of some type. This is what LE quite often does (leaving their boxers on).

More than likely she was asking you all those questions to try to decide if you were connected to LE.

The best way to let them know that you're ok (not LE) is to strip down completely, lay on the table, and after the massage starts, give her a subtle hint as to what you want. Start by rubbing her leg but not aggressively and see how she takes that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but either way she'll get the hint that you're not connected with LE.

Hope you try it, I have and it works most of the time.Besides getting nude, also refuse the towel they try and put over you at the beginning. Next step is to rub her ass when she is at the top of the table, another signal what you are looking for.

CandyMan555
08-14-16, 19:21
Stop by there called said Lilly was in China. Drew I think Julie, she's attractive but doesn't get into it like Lilly. So halfway thru she has me flip I asked to use restroom and guess who I see? Lilly sitting on the couch so in thinking to myself WTF. So I finish and cleanup and make contact with Lilly on way out she asks how I'm doing and so forth. So for shits and giggles I call 15 min later to ask who's available they say Julie and somebody else. I ask about Liliy and all they say is she's unavailable. WTF is this about. She's the draw to this place and their going to play games. Fuck it I'll just venture off and find a new spot if I'm going to be treated like this.I went last week and saw Anna They said Lilly was in China. Anna and Solena were there, Maybe you thought Anna was Lilly??

Anna is worth the trip!

Bozscaggs
08-14-16, 20:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mr Bao
08-14-16, 22:09
Stop by there called said Lilly was in China. Drew I think Julie, she's attractive but doesn't get into it like Lilly. So halfway thru she has me flip I asked to use restroom and guess who I see? Lilly sitting on the couch so in thinking to myself WTF. So I finish and cleanup and make contact with Lilly on way out she asks how I'm doing and so forth. So for shits and giggles I call 15 min later to ask who's available they say Julie and somebody else. I ask about Liliy and all they say is she's unavailable. WTF is this about. She's the draw to this place and their going to play games. Fuck it I'll just venture off and find a new spot if I'm going to be treated like this.I'll check it out this week! Describe Lily a little bit in case they happened to use Monday's name scheme instead of whenever you went LOL.

CCNice
08-15-16, 00:21
Listen I know who Lilly is. They told me she went back to China and didn't know when she would return. This really pissed me off. I knew I should've went to C &are. I even asked my provider for 4 hand treatment once I saw her she said no but said it like she didn't no what I was talking about.

Dickpalmer
08-15-16, 07:49
I went to this place based on an older, positive review. It's in the same building as Melissa.

The provider is a tall, nice looking woman. It started off great. She was smiling and grabbing my ass playfully during the massage (which was very relaxing). On the flip, she got very close to junior. Then the dreaded " you do yourself ".

Oh no!. I had my hopes up for this one. Maybe she was just feeling me out. Has anyone been here recently, with a different experience. PM is ok.I had booked a session with them last week and when they texted me the address I thought I had made a mistake and called Melissa's spa. My experience was very good (despite the upsell) with Jennifer at Melissa's as there was no self service for sure. I guess my confusion helped me dodge a bullet.

DP.

M Scores Easy
08-15-16, 13:48
Jennifer used to be one of my favorites. I find her very attractive. Amazing rack.

Good to know she still works at Melissa.

I had booked a session with them last week and when they texted me the address I thought I had made a mistake and called Melissa's spa. My experience was very good (despite the upsell) with Jennifer at Melissa's as there was no self service for sure. I guess my confusion helped me dodge a bullet.

DP.

Plemo
08-15-16, 15:08
Decided to return to Platinum based on another post. Asked for appointment with Jennifer. "Yes, come on over. " For an appointment with Jennifer? "Yes, Yes. ".

Arrived and was greeted by a very attractive, younger looking lady. Jennifer? I asked, "yes, come on in. " One hour for. 6.

Had a nice gentle, soothing massage. Minimal teasing. On flip, asked for $. 2, agreed on $. Had a very nice time. Lot of play with the "C's" and the V and nice HE. One of the better experiences.

After was given a hug and told to come back. She said, "my name is Judy". At least it was a good experience and convenient. Maybe I'll ask for Judy next time and get Jennifer.

Kinfolk
08-15-16, 18:35
Gentleman,

I am remiss that I didn't post this sooner as in last Wednesday during the heat wave. I was in Burlington for an assignment and decided to try H* or what ever name she likes to be called. I know YMMV but for me it was not my cup of tea as they say. Wouldn't stop talking, kept calling me honey, babe and dear. She's not that old from what I can tell but with Asian woman it can be deceiving. She was telling me about her Ex, former modeling career, how she vacations for a month after working 3, blah blah. Not really much of a massage, rubbed some oil on my backside and then a feeble attempt at teasing the twig & berries.

On the flip after a lackluster attempt of a massage, asked me what I wanted and she began to rattle off her prices stating she was doing me a favor and give discount to me because you handsome. WTF?

IMHO, save your money and rub one out in the shower.

Be safe,

Kinfolk.

Spectator
08-15-16, 21:00
Arrived and was greeted by a very attractive, younger looking lady. Jennifer? I asked, "yes, come on in. " That was the lady that greeted me, and then I got Jennifer. Was afraid I had been handed the lesser of the two. First time I've paid a hundred for a just a wank, and not felt robbed. She was all over me from the beginning and I was doing pushups no hands.

Not sure I feel the price is right, for house + 80 I can get a BJ and 100 FS nearby, but damn... she has tits and talent

Dboy111
08-15-16, 21:27
What are some places where girls give nude or topless massages and lots of roaming? I've been to a few massage parlors like AAA spa in Quincy and a place in Chinatown where I got massages but they didn't go topless or nude until the happy ending part and wouldn't allow any roaming until the end. I want someone who's willing to get nude from the start but I don't know of any. Does anybody know? And girls with attractive bodies not any nude grannies. Thanks.

Big Head
08-15-16, 21:57
Went though the back door, was met by Angela. She is petite, young (30+), good figure, small top, tight jeans and a T-shirt. The massage was good, though a little too hard at times, the tease before the flip was short but nice. HE was good, OTC at the bottom, limited UTC on top. Half hour = 40 + 40.

-BH.

Spectator
08-16-16, 10:42
What are some places where girls give nude or topless massages and lots of roaming? I've been to a few massage parlors like AAA spa in Quincy and a place in Chinatown where I got massages but they didn't go topless or nude until the happy ending part and wouldn't allow any roaming until the end. I want someone who's willing to get nude from the start but I don't know of any. Does anybody know? And girls with attractive bodies not any nude grannies. Thanks.Given the legal climate, they want to be clothed as much of the time as possible in case of a knock at the door.

If you ask, many will pull up the shirt. Some really don't want to be groped, but want the tip.

I've wasted a lot of cash trying to find one, and my favorite let's me touch but clothes off is only when she's doing the deed.

Aamp gals seem to transition from massage to business as soon as you touch her pussy.

Dboy111
08-16-16, 11:03
Given the legal climate, they want to be clothed as much of the time as possible in case of a knock at the door.

If you ask, many will pull up the shirt. Some really don't want to be groped, but want the tip.

I've wasted a lot of cash trying to find one, and my favorite let's me touch but clothes off is only when she's doing the deed.

Aamp gals seem to transition from massage to business as soon as you touch her pussy.Yea I feel ya that's usually how it is everywhere. Who's your favorite?

FunLuvin69
08-16-16, 14:19
I went to visit Lily this morning. Saw a few good post and though I would start the morning off right. He is older than her pictures make her look but she is still in nice shape. Skinny body, perky tits, great nipples. Massage was decent and there FS, CBJ were offered. . 70 for the hour and another 1 for FS. I had a good time but not sure if I would go back. Very nice lady and nice place. Very relaxing.

http://honggao.webs.com/massages.htm

Have fun boys!

BlownTop
08-16-16, 17:32
I was just scrolling thru Facebook when I saw this ad from the Boston police. I was a little creeped out (like it was targeting me) big brother is watching my iphone I guess?

But anyway it's called operation buyer beware. This is what I copied for what it's worth.

About this campaign.

​.

Buyer Beware is a part of the City of Boston's renewed commitment to ending illegal commercial sexual exploitation in Boston. The illicit sex trade is fueled by the revenue provided by those who purchase people in prostitution. As a result, Boston Police are shifting their focus to arresting buyers. If you purchase sex. On backpage or other popular online sites, through "escort" agencies, in strip clubs, in massage parlors, through "arrangements" – then you are contributing to an industry that causes the exploitation of thousands of vulnerable individuals. If you buy, you will be held accountable.

Many buyers think this is a victimless crime, they think that the "escort" they are buying, the "arrangement" they have made, or the "happy ending" they received at a massage parlor are harmless acts involving consenting adults. This is a narrow view. The demand for purchased sex is so great that the exploitation of vulnerable individuals is inevitable. The vast majority of those in this life would get out if they could.

If you are buying, you are playing a major role in perpetuating this cycle of harm and Boston Police is going to hold you accountable. You could face up to 2. 5 years in prison and up to $5,000 in fines. If you purchase someone under the age of 18, you could receive up to 10 years in prison and $10,000 in fines. Most buyers can't tell the age of the people they are buying, but we can.

Don't buy sex. Don't let your friends buy sex. Buyers Beware.

Read more at http://bostonpolicebuyerbeware.ceasenetwork.org/help.html#t8 KLZttIqxXeoiRj. 99.

MrHappy1823
08-17-16, 01:00
Hey in the mean time lets ban guns and people dying due to drugs over dose, somthing that they can't tax you on is a criminal crime, I pay for my time with the aqaintence not sex so two diffrent things.

Spectator
08-17-16, 06:59
Yea I feel ya that's usually how it is everywhere. Who's your favorite?Lately I've been seeing Amy at Lowell Rogers st #8, place is hand only, top touch only, but Amy lets me play with her Cs .The other girls there are mostly tame, the lady at Rogers #11 is good too. I like the gals at Trend in Hudson, they wear dresses for easy access.

I partake of BP AAMP # ending in 5851 the gal there now is hot and if you tell her you want a good massage she will give it to you, as well as all the usual treats.

Reiki spa in westford on 110 has some pretty girls, YMMV.

I was going to peach in lunenberg but the good one went back to NY. All of them do some backside play.

Mapokaplaya
08-17-16, 10:02
I went to visit Lily this morning. Saw a few good post and though I would start the morning off right. He is older than her pictures make her look but she is still in nice shape. Skinny body, perky tits, great nipples. Massage was decent and there FS, CBJ were offered. . 70 for the hour and another 1 for FS. I had a good time but not sure if I would go back. Very nice lady and nice place. Very relaxing.

http://honggao.webs.com/massages.htm

Have fun boys!I also think she has great tits and nipples but she always says they are too sensitive to touch or suck. Were you able to?

JohnReid
08-17-16, 11:27
I'm curious if there is any info or opinion about this place.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5727354305.html

I have only seen a scribble on another board that really doesn't say much of anything to me:

"Great girls! Great rub! Great stroke! Great price!" (RM).

It seems that if they are still in business then someone must have gone there or still goes there.

Also, with the pit that this area has become, I would think that more info would hit the airwaves, you know?

Anything?

ThePianoMan
08-18-16, 11:04
Save your money. Saw them 3 months ago she got a call for 4 hands while I was on the table.

She asked if I could flip right away. Rush rush and off I went.

I'm curious if there is any info or opinion about this place.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5727354305.html

I have only seen a scribble on another board that really doesn't say much of anything to me:

"Great girls! Great rub! Great stroke! Great price!" (RM).

It seems that if they are still in business then someone must have gone there or still goes there.

Also, with the pit that this area has become, I would think that more info would hit the airwaves, you know?

Anything?

JonFoxOP
08-18-16, 13:25
Hi, does anyone have any information on her? http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-sensual-nuru-prostate-body-2-body-upscale-and-playful/35385226.

Thanks!

WheresTheAmp
08-18-16, 19:20
Blue balled yet again. Pretty much the same as the last post on this place. Talked to alice she is young and pretty but got stuck with I think ci ci who is older and pretty not so much. Rub was pretty lack luster and nothing was offered at the end. I am tempted to go back and try alice cause she is my type and seemed playful when she walked in the room, but I'm skeptical as well. Anyone able to pull any extras out of this place or have experience with alice?

IAmAzn
08-18-16, 22:13
Went there last night. It was quite busy with people in and out. The place looks closed from the outside with limited lighting and just an open sign on the door.

I got Angela for the massage. She did a good job for 15 minutes and then she left to take care of someone else. I was handed off to one of the other woman. I should have just left after that. It's $60 for the hour and then $40 tip. Doesn't appear there are extras which I was hoping for.

If you are looking for a good massage with a release then this place may do the trick. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere.

MasajoViro
08-19-16, 10:42
...but she always says they are too sensitive to touch or suck. Were you able to?Some, but very, very gently. Usually the response you noted.

The quality of massage decreased dramatically after the first few visits, settling into a 'routine' that is less than completely satisfying. Both of her locations are comfortable and she does know her craft. That being said, she is a sweet woman -- even if she does talk too much!

JonFoxOP
08-19-16, 16:00
Hi, does anyone have any information on her? http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-escape-sensual-nuru-prostate-body-2-body-upscale-and-playful/35385226.

Thanks!Trying to see if she's legit and has any good reviews.

MrHappy1823
08-19-16, 21:56
Decided to stop by miss hong at wil, she looks wore out and old from her ad pictures, open till midnight and I swear I think she lives there, no hagging on tips either she is a nice lady and talk alot, on to the session I opt for 30 min, light back rub and talk talk talk throughout the session, telling me she's the best and she goes on vacation twice a year and I'm sure who ever see her hears the same, on to the flip good ole realse with nothing to look forward too, I just want to get it done and leave. She was chewing somthing and whenver she talks pieces come flying out of her mouth and landed on my chest, she is a nice lady with good english skills she is not the worse but I won't repeat its not my cup of tea.

Happy hunting and I've yet to find a good looking one without going through the escort section on BP but its a hit or miss.

MrHappy1823
08-19-16, 21:58
Trying to see if she's legit and has any good reviews.Wouldn't be legit if she's posting all those pictures and has tools that if you like somthing sticking into you from behind.

MasajoViro
08-20-16, 17:12
As I particularly enjoy a good table shower and was interested in checking out alternatives to my metro-west favorite, recently I called One Mountain for an appointment. As others have stated, parking is convenient and off the main road. Upstairs via back stairway, a stop in the rest room, and I was on to the appointment. At least the doorbell isn't loudly calling attention to your destination to anyone loitering in the hallway. There was perhaps one other office on that level and I saw no one during my mid-afternoon visit.

The same provider described elsewhere appeared at the door: middle-aged, plain, and soft-spoken, albeit friendly. Didn't ask her name, in retrospect I wish I had. Showing me to the room, she asked me to wait a few minutes, then she returned. The TS was ready to go, so I undressed: she stayed in the room, hiding her eyes behind a towel she provided for me, "in case you are shy!" I was not and said so; she dropped the towel and giggled. Got the typical AMP, "Nice body!" comment and we shared a chuckle.

The TS was clean and the water was nice and warm. The room is tiled, with floor drain, but not as nice as the room at ST (my favorite). The cleaning was very thorough, particularly for a first time visit (IMHO), and nothing was missed. She helped me dry off, making sure all areas were accounted for. I returned to the room while she tidied up the shower, then she returned to run her hands all over checking for any errant water from the shower.

Massage was quite decent: I asked for no towel, 'medium' on the back, plus some stretching & she did a good job all the way around. I was pleased that she used pressure appropriately and obviously knew the craft. Asking how long she had been doing massage, the answer was, "A long time!" All of her experience & practice paid off for me in a relaxing back massage. On the flip, having refused the towel earlier, she applied the standard relaxation techniques -- obviously I had passed her screening. That was followed by a wonderful head / face massage and more stretching & massage of arms, torso, and legs.

Would I return? Yes, I think so. It is a more discrete entrance than ST in mid-afternoon on a quieter corner! Probably my #2 experience in this geographical area and certainly on-par with similar experiences in other areas of the country.

Jon Gris
08-20-16, 21:46
Hey.

I have posted a couple of reviews about different girls at this place.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5740107145.html

Recently I called and made an appointment with Anna or Hannah kind of hard to tell with the language barrier anyway I arrived on time girl who I have seen there before checks me in and brings me to the room. Anna comes in and with a little chit chat gets started. Here is where is gets strange Anna was hitting all the right notes very friendly and this goes on for about 35 minutes or so and then she has me flip over. Then she starts with the scalp and upper shoulder chest massage. I figured this is where we would switch to the ending part. Well I got shot down completely not even the DIY option.

Has anyone else visited there recently? Have they ceased and desisted form the past ways?

Thanks.

Jon.

LustyB
08-21-16, 09:49
As I particularly enjoy a good table shower and was interested in checking out alternatives to my metro-west favorite, recently I called One Mountain for an appointment. As others have stated, parking is convenient and off the main road. Upstairs via back stairway, a stop in the rest room, and I was on to the appointment. At least the doorbell isn't loudly calling attention to your destination to anyone loitering in the hallway. There was perhaps one other office on that level and I saw no one during my mid-afternoon visit.

The same provider described elsewhere appeared at the door: middle-aged, plain, and soft-spoken, albeit friendly. Didn't ask her name, in retrospect I wish I had. Showing me to the room, she asked me to wait a few minutes, then she returned. The TS was ready to go, so I undressed: she stayed in the room, hiding her eyes behind a towel she provided for me, "in case you are shy!" I was not and said so; she dropped the towel and giggled. Got the typical AMP, "Nice body!" comment and we shared a chuckle.

The TS was clean and the water was nice and warm. The room is tiled, with floor drain, but not as nice as the room at ST (my favorite). The cleaning was very thorough, particularly for a first time visit (IMHO), and nothing was missed. She helped me dry off, making sure all areas were accounted for. I returned to the room while she tidied up the shower, then she returned to run her hands all over checking for any errant water from the shower.

Massage was quite decent: I asked for no towel, 'medium' on the back, plus some stretching & she did a good job all the way around. I was pleased that she used pressure appropriately and obviously knew the craft. Asking how long she had been doing massage, the answer was, "A long time!" All of her experience & practice paid off for me in a relaxing back massage. On the flip, having refused the towel earlier, she applied the standard relaxation techniques -- obviously I had passed her screening. That was followed by a wonderful head / face massage and more stretching & massage of arms, torso, and legs.

Would I return? Yes, I think so. It is a more discrete entrance than ST in mid-afternoon on a quieter corner! Probably my #2 experience in this geographical area and certainly on-par with similar experiences in other areas of the country.A little better description of where this place is would help. I e searched one mountain on all the sites and I find nothing.

Edit: never mind, I found it

MassageMama
08-21-16, 10:49
Hey.

I have posted a couple of reviews about different girls at this place.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5740107145.html

Recently I called and made an appointment with Anna or Hannah kind of hard to tell with the language barrier anyway I arrived on time girl who I have seen there before checks me in and brings me to the room. Anna comes in and with a little chit chat gets started. Here is where is gets strange Anna was hitting all the right notes very friendly and this goes on for about 35 minutes or so and then she has me flip over. Then she starts with the scalp and upper shoulder chest massage. I figured this is where we would switch to the ending part. Well I got shot down completely not even the DIY option.

Has anyone else visited there recently? Have they ceased and desisted form the past ways?

Thanks.

Jon.Was there recently no change but I have noticed more paranoid recently As licensing Armageddon is closing in.

MassageMama
08-21-16, 11:00
I just realized that many of you may not realize what I am referring to as the title of this post. Please go to the legislation and news forum. I've posted an explanation there.

Oldmonger
08-21-16, 15:04
I just realized that many of you may not realize what I am referring to as the title of this post. Please go to the legislation and news forum. I've posted an explanation there.Please post a link to the legislation and news forum.

Santa66
08-21-16, 17:25
A little better description of where this place is would help. I e searched one mountain on all the sites and I find nothing.

Edit: never mind, I found itThat's nice. Now that you have your answer, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Thanks.

MassageMama
08-21-16, 18:10
That's nice. Now that you have your answer, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Thanks.In Burlington off of Winn Street. Place is not my cup of tea. Use your gps.

Motoman36
08-21-16, 18:27
That's nice. Now that you have your answer, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Thanks.In BP BR search Burlington.

Shamless1
08-22-16, 10:54
This is the massage place you are talking about 781 365 1589 I have never been there but was quoted $60 for hour plus tip. Has anyone been there to give menu?

In BP BR search Burlington..

RookingForGood
08-22-16, 11:01
I miss Aiko and her incredible teasing. Does anyone know if she ever comes around? If not, is there anyone who comes close to the quality she used to provide?

RookingForGood
08-22-16, 11:04
Aiko on Kneeland would do two pops. I don't know if she is still around are not. I thought she had left the area then I heard she was back but I haven't been to CT in such a long time I haven't been able to confirm either way.Any idea where I might look for her? She was my favorite.

LongDongBigDon
08-22-16, 12:22
I'm new to all this and I am interested in seeing a provider. I am recently divorced and I just want to find a younger girl, I'm 48. How do you stay same in this activity? Any help would be appreciated.

MasajoViro
08-22-16, 16:40
This is the massage place you are talking about 781 365 1589 I have never been there but was quoted $60 for hour plus tip. Has anyone been there to give menu?Was there last week (see report, below), but since my interest was only in a decent massage and a decent table shower with 'standard' AMP service, I didn't explore any other options. Definitely not a young spinner, if that's your cup of tea. Older provider (guessing 40's, which is prob 50's in AMP years), friendly enough, and (as someone in an earlier review stated) "the lights were off anyway!" If that does it for you, give it a try.

Dboy111
08-22-16, 18:54
Has anybody ever been to Mandala Massage in Newton recently? They were reported as non erotic but I'm hearing different stories that they offer HEs. Is this true?

SMS 54
08-22-16, 19:36
I'm new to all this and I am interested in seeing a provider. I am recently divorced and I just want to find a younger girl, I'm 48. How do you stay same in this activity? Any help would be appreciated.If you are anything close to what your screen name implies, you should have no problem finding a younger woman, and most likely you won't have to pay.

Ccup2
08-22-16, 23:16
Has anybody ever been to Mandala Massage in Newton recently? They were reported as non erotic but I'm hearing different stories that they offer HEs. Is this true?I highly doubt it. I bet its just fake news to boost their biz.

HappyDave
08-23-16, 07:09
Has anybody ever been to Mandala Massage in Newton recently? They were reported as non erotic but I'm hearing different stories that they offer HEs. Is this true?RTFF its been well reviewed.

LongDongBigDon
08-23-16, 14:30
If you are anything close to what your screen name implies, you should have no problem finding a younger woman, and most likely you won't have to pay.Ha! What's in a name.

AmpExplorer
08-23-16, 17:28
I'm new to all this and I am interested in seeing a provider. I am recently divorced and I just want to find a younger girl, I'm 48. How do you stay same in this activity? Any help would be appreciated.RTF always helps. You also should practice common sense and "budget" your resources to not live beyond your means. You can get a sense of usual standard prices and extras. Find an area that makes sense to your comfort level and geography. I know a lot of people in the Quincy area from my family so I simply cross that off my list. But Waltham is not a problem. Then it is a matter of personal preference. Try different places or do you find a place or 2 you like and become a "regular" . RTF quickly shows you where activity is taking place. It's ok to get friendly but stay away from dating AMP ladies.

We should have AMP "power rankings" system to see what place trends up or down.

Jump in feet first. Share your experiences with the community.

AmpExplorer
08-23-16, 17:32
Went there last night. It was quite busy with people in and out. The place looks closed from the outside with limited lighting and just an open sign on the door.

I got Angela for the massage. She did a good job for 15 minutes and then she left to take care of someone else. I was handed off to one of the other woman. I should have just left after that. It's $60 for the hour and then $40 tip. Doesn't appear there are extras which I was hoping for.

If you are looking for a good massage with a release then this place may do the trick. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere.I like Creecent. Angela is a nice lady but I don't like her "methods". Too fake and scripted and it actually turn me me off. She does have good massage skills.

Scraggy
08-23-16, 19:56
Seems there are two options for table shower AMP in watertown, Orange Blossom which is OK but the providers are so-so. Just noticed this one on CL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5746298143.html.

A little more pricey -- anyone have any experience at this Mt Auburn st location? I think it may be under a new name. Many thanks. Scraggy.

Scraggy
08-23-16, 20:20
Can anyone explain what the string of numbers in quite a few bodywork postings mean? For example:

758; 117; 184; 181; 184; 120; New Cute Asian _ _ _ _ _ _ (Quincy Center) - 28.

There are others, but this is one example. Thanks.

Bozscaggs
08-23-16, 20:39
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ambrose
08-23-16, 20:54
How do you stay same in this activity? If that's your question, my answer is.

Who's sane?

Pika Pepper
08-23-16, 21:01
I believe they are unicode / ascii codes that in the right font would show as graphic borders.

Can anyone explain what the string of numbers in quite a few bodywork postings mean? For example:

758; 117; 184; 181; 184; 120; New Cute Asian _ _ _ _ _ _ (Quincy Center) - 28.

There are others, but this is one example. Thanks.

Katokay
08-23-16, 22:18
I heard they were reopened after recent bust so decided to do some recon.

No signage at all on door or windows. I walked up to 2ND floor and was let in by a frighteningly fat 50 something Asian. She had double problems, fat with small tits. Second lady appeared but was also ugly but in a manly way. I'm pretty sure she had an Adams apple. They began arguing in Chinese about god knows what. I politely excused myself and ran away like roadrunner.

Ccup2
08-24-16, 07:31
Seems there are two options for table shower AMP in watertown, Orange Blossom which is OK but the providers are so-so. Just noticed this one on CL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5746298143.html.

A little more pricey -- anyone have any experience at this Mt Auburn st location? I think it may be under a new name. Many thanks. Scraggy.Got great massage and table shower nice but no touching. I got zero so never went back.

Talisker1370
08-24-16, 14:08
So after Lili left in the past I have not gone back to this place. This time I decided to scope out the other options. For a quick summary, it's on the Meh list.

Solena. She was pretty good. We talked and she was telling me she recognized me as being one of Lilis regulars. Not sure if that played in to my service or not.

Rub was nice as were the tease and finish. Overall it was good, not as good as Lili. Just a little better than other places.

I'll see her again to see if it gets better, if not then this place goes to an in a pinch place.

Angela? - I saw her. Someone said that they might have mistook her for Lili, I didn't see it.

Run was meh, no tease and finish was just weird. Won't be seeing her again.

So that's about it, pending my next visit with Solena it this place might go on the wait list till Lili comes back.

Chuggo
08-25-16, 07:02
Was there last week (see report, below), but since my interest was only in a decent massage and a decent table shower with 'standard' AMP service, I didn't explore any other options. Definitely not a young spinner, if that's your cup of tea. Older provider (guessing 40's, which is prob 50's in AMP years), friendly enough, and (as someone in an earlier review stated) "the lights were off anyway!" If that does it for you, give it a try.I went the other day. - the good discrete place, nice tiled room table shower, standard finish. The bad older pudgy woman, asked for house fee ($80) and tip upfront. I said I would tip at the end. Table shower was about 4 minutes, massage was ok until she picked up the phone and had a conversation in Chinese for 10 minutes. Then hung up, apologized, and immediately answered another call. The flip came and she started to negotiate, "I like $$" she said, $40 HE, $60 topless, opted for later. Ok finish. Way too expensive. On the way out she said next time "everything". I said "everything"? She said yes and grabbed my ass. I highly doubt anything else is available.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wonderful-asian-body-work-burlington-ma/33134271

Johnson686
08-25-16, 07:26
Any tips on which AMPs in Q-town will give me the best chance of getting a BBJ? Will be in that area soon, first time in that town and I want the trip to be worth it. Thanks in advance.

Jack A Dogov
08-25-16, 14:57
Visited Beijing in Waltham for the first time in about a year. Only one girl there, Annie. I'll just say that massage and everything else was average. Not worth reviewing further as they're closing. Annie told me as I was leaving that August 31st was their last day. They are moving everything to Lexington. Looks like they're getting out before the new regulations take effect. She gave me a business card for Lotus Flower on Muzzey St and said that's where they'd be.

Jimmy Pratt
08-26-16, 21:54
After reading a few reviews here, I decided to try Coral. Two girls working. Tina and CiCi. Both look like 40 +/ but decent bodies. I got CiCi, who gave a decent massage, although her 'hard' was my 'medium'.

Used some oil, but not too much. Hit all the spots, and I was very relaxed. On the flip, she asked if I wanted the drape or not, and of course I said no. She worked the front with a good tease, and moved into position so I could roam around.

She provided easy access top and bottom. In fact, once she went to work on Jr, I went to work inside her shorts from the back. She got wet pretty quickly, and sped up her jackhammer motion. After a short while, the shorts also came down to provide easier front access, and it wasn't long before I was spent. I tipped a little more than the normal. 4 for obvious reasons.

I would recommend, and will probably repeat when I'm not near one of my other go-to spots. I would say it's good for the money, but doubt any further extras are on the menu.

JP.

Hamstone
08-27-16, 09:07
Had some time recently and dropped into Mountain Rd. , Burlington. Middle aged provider. Nothing special but friendly. Decent massage. Tease started from the back as usual but she ended up finishing me from the back as well which was a first. Can't say it was bad. Kind of enjoyed it as she did a great job getting it done. Missed the roaming though. Might go back if I'm in the area. Standard fares.

Will be in the Marlboro area next week so I appreciate the review on Coral. Can anyone comment on the providers assets? I might drop in since the roaming looks good.

DannyTheMan
08-27-16, 10:08
Went to a couple places recently which I am sure were reviewed but not sure if recent.

Place in Somerville Union Sq. Unattractive large girl. Ok massage but no extra. I had been there before with better luck but won't go back.

Also went to Galen St. Had a very pretty young girl. Typical for some Thai places. Excellent real massage with a little stretching and Thai pressure. A little teasing. Nice technique on flip and good and slow. There were some others there but only guys and such. I'd go back to see the same girl. My favorite Thai girl has been Mia this summer.

Scraggy
08-27-16, 14:04
Got great massage and table shower nice but no touching. I got zero so never went back.Another monger PM'd with good reports on 783 and I went by. Drew Wendy, lunch-lady in appearance. Went to table shower, nearly freaked out when I saw her hands covered in blue gloves, but they turned out to be scrubbing mitts and the scrub was pretty good except certain parts were pretty much ignored. Off to the massage, which was excellent and strange. Nice swedish style, long strokes, etc but no teasing until the flip when it was soft touch all over chest and legs and around junior, stimulating as hell and then "you do" and "don't touch that" Full 75 min for $. Ought to be illegal.

Hotboyzz
08-28-16, 17:02
TOFTT Avoid message was about a 5 and rushed. I saw Judy hh in her late 30's B-cup. Location not bad. For the ending she allowed little to no touching. Was finally able to get the girls out but she didn't want no touching and damn near fought touching saying she is too sensitive etc. I should've went with my gut and just gone to CT. Nothing like get fighting and struggling for a feel or even a look. Tipped 40 but she had the nervrr to want another 20. Horrible expirence and will not repeat. Save your money don't go to Silver Spa!

Ambrose
08-28-16, 21:06
I haven't been here in over a year so I thought it was time for a revisit. I called for an appointment and arrived 4 minutes early. Angie came out of a massage room, took my money, told me about 15 minutes to wait. No big deal. Twenty minutes later she brought me to the massage room and said a few more minutes. After a half hour total time waiting, Cindy came in and took me to the shower. I was hoping for Angie, next time I'll ask for her when I call. Cindy was very nice, attractive but just a bit too heavy for me, not by much but I do prefer spinners. The massage was excellent and I wouldn't complain if I got Cindy again but next time will be Angie. Was it worth the wait? Absolutely yes, 70 house and tipped appropriately for a great hour.

Big Head
08-29-16, 04:04
Stopped at Lucky Spa at Kenmore SQ, an old not attractive lady told me she was very busy, told me to come back in 2 hrs, probably some excellent table shower service, cannot imagine people schedule with her because of her looks.

Stopped at Healthy Body, a basement place at Cleveland Circle, a very friendly huge monster with no tits offered to give me a massage, I left.

There is another place in an office building next door, Chestnut Hill Bodywork Day Spa, I will try to visit when time permits.

-BH.

WillieFudPucke
08-29-16, 07:55
TOFTT. Never seen it reviewed here. Anan in Q street #47.

Very typical in every way.

Typical provider (40's -50's), I think her name was CoCo.

Typical experience in every way. You know what I mean.

Sorry if this is considered spamming the board, just wanted to give a report on a recent experience.

M Scores Easy
08-29-16, 11:04
Does anyone know the name of the chubby older woman that works on Shawsheen? She provided a great service, but the other girl is horrible. I would like to call ahead before wasting a trip. PM is ok. Thanks all.

Dboy111
08-29-16, 14:52
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!

Pika Pepper
08-29-16, 18:38
Stopped at Lucky Spa at Kenmore SQ, an old not attractive lady told me she was very busy, told me to come back in 2 hrs, probably some excellent table shower service, cannot imagine people schedule with her because of her looks.
-BH.Lucky Spa has 2 old ladies. They are not very pleasant. Their skills are mediocre and they get impatient if you don't finish right away. Also, the hot towels re-soak in bucket of hot water between uses, so you should pass on that if you care about hygiene.

Nearby is Lilly Spa 1028 Comm Ave which used to have great, younger staff. I haven't been there for a while though.

Blambo McGee
08-29-16, 18:57
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!With all due respect for your opinion, I disagree. Reporting on the bad places is just as valuable as reporting on the good ones. Also, sadly the positive, successful encounters and great massages and beautiful women are far and few between! .

Ambrose
08-29-16, 20:50
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!I have to agree with BlamboMcgee. If we don't post about our less than stellar places then you wouldn't know who to avoid.

I also agree with you. We do need to hear more positive reviews with beautiful women, but where are they? If you know of any clue us in.

Spaz2580
08-29-16, 22:58
Agree on reports of so-so sessions. This way we will know which places to avoid. And yes, most sadly are in 40's & 50's. Not like the girls in bikinis in Providence a while back. If you find a girl in her 30's you've hit gold. 20's you've hit the lottery!

With all due respect for your opinion, I disagree. Reporting on the bad places is just as valuable as reporting on the good ones. Also, sadly the positive, successful encounters and great massages and beautiful women are far and few between! .

Katokay
08-30-16, 00:30
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!Your reviews or lack thereof are worthless.

Ccup2
08-30-16, 10:15
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!Negative ones are important so we do not waste time or money or get ourselves into a situation that makes us uncomfortable. I just read a report guy on car date and says service was a 9 but that the girl does crack. That's important as I do not want to do near someone who does that. I agree we do not have to call them fat or ugly, there are better descriptions but the info is important nonetheless.

The real issue is there seems to be less and less good ones or I do know guys do not post b / c they do not want the provider to get over loaded and then they cannot see them.

Dboy111 if you are at it long enough you will appreciate not wasting time, just my 2 cents.

BigDog001
08-30-16, 10:42
All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!If you posted reviews, you'd know why you're getting pushback. Nothing wrong with asking questions, and not posting reviews on a review site, but you don't build any trust or credibility with no reviews. If you've been somewhere, post it.

There have been a couple of reviews of AnAn in Quincy all stating ok,(including mine) but nothing special. My information is that it is the same owner of Rosa in Watertown. Seems they've both been Grand Opening for over a year.

Also Beach in Quincy and a Natick Spa-same owner: no happiness. Also 3 reviews on a Wolly state spa (suggestive ads, have to call for address) - no happiness. Hey, good luck.

BD.

Dickpalmer
08-30-16, 23:32
I had a tight back went there assuming it would be a legit place since they have a website and take CC. I walked in the door and the place was as legit looking as it gets. Went into the room and got on the table and the massage was not draped. Massage was for 30 minutes and received a little above average massage. CiCi was very nice (in her 40/50's) with very limited english. On the flip the drape came out and I didn't try to fight it. I usually try to Jedi Mind trick them at this step (usually with 50/50 success of a HE) but I just didn't feel it. I got some free extra time for a total of 40 minutes for. 4 and a. 1 tip. As always YMMV.

DP.

www.JoyfulfeetActon.com

Biggus Bishus
08-31-16, 07:29
Congrats on doing nothing more than changing up the wording on every other post you've made. Just go back to your standard ' who's the hottest', or ' who has the biggest tits'. You insult the intelligence of everyone who uses this board for what it was intended for.

All I see on this feed are negative encounters on how the message was terrible or the girl was old, fat and ugly. Nobody wants to hear that shit, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it at all because we're not going to end up going there. We want to hear positive, successful encounters with great massages and beautiful women so let's hear them!

CamperVan10
09-01-16, 10:22
Strange occurrences on Monday.

Called 299 newton and it was not the previous lady who answered. I inquired as to that particular lady's availability and got "yes yes she working you come now. " I did not bother.

Then called to schedule 302 south, a reliable location, asked for a particular lady and was told "yes she and another lady are working. " I scheduled for 10 minutes later. Arrived, taller lady / mamassan told me the particular lady is not working. I asked if she, the tall one, is and she said yes. I said ok, but was told she had an appointment. When? "Soon. ".

Now I am 0-2, so I dialed up 1060 main. No answer. Right to voicemail. Tried 3 more times and same. Drove by and it was open, but no answer. WTF? Hard to get shutout in Waltham. Drove past 900 and 905 main, wasn't that interested, past crescent (often too busy) - didn't try, and then couldn't park near moody st which is good in a pinch. Now I was worried.

Ultimately tried 1060 again, answer and set an appointment for 15 minutes later on the hour and it worked well. Good quality massage and a great teas + conclusion. Whew, thought I'd get shut out.

NewOld
09-01-16, 13:48
Got Amanda again. It is only ever her and the other girl. I always get Amanda, I believe she doea me no matter who's turn it is. The only time I eber getbthe other girl is when she's there alone.

Layed down for the hour. Came in and bit my ass playfully. Made out with me the whole time. Got BBFS from her once. Haven't the last 2 times. Not sure why. BBBJ last time I went.

Still a very good massage and excellent tease.

Teejay
09-01-16, 19:57
A bad review is gold. It weeds out the poor providers and makes them think a bit about getting better!

With all due respect for your opinion, I disagree. Reporting on the bad places is just as valuable as reporting on the good ones. Also, sadly the positive, successful encounters and great massages and beautiful women are far and few between! .

HappyDave
09-01-16, 20:51
A bad review is gold. It weeds out the poor providers and makes them think a bit about getting better!I second your post.

Eugene West
09-02-16, 07:03
I agree. These are valuable. Weed out the losers. I'll take of the rest.

A bad review is gold. It weeds out the poor providers and makes them think a bit about getting better!.

M Scores Easy
09-02-16, 08:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

GuyFrom
09-02-16, 17:04
I do not understand how some guys accept bareback FS, and come on the forum to brag about it. How can anyone possibly do this in this hobby? I don't even like lying on table without a paper towel under my junk.

You guys are true warriors.

I will never understand the psychology behind it.Don't worry about other peoples actions, but always think about your actions because at the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions and the results that come from it. I personally approach every scenario like seeing a massage parlor, $300-$500 escort, BP girl or a champagne room with the same attitude, which is all of these girls might have something and I will wear a condom to protect myself.

Skatar018
09-03-16, 10:12
Some of us spend 9 months trying to get out & the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

I agree with your position in general (and with your desire for a fresh barrier between myself and the DNA of last monger who graced the table!) But I'd add that reporting instances of BBFS is not necessarily all bad.
Frankly, I'm too much of a germophobe myself to even consider FS in a hobby context. But as with the recently-debated "value of posts about legit places", I think there is value, for those who do choose to partake in FS, in knowing which providers are indulging in BB behavior.I'm not usually a germophobe myself given the environment from which we are born, that protoplasmic ooze inside a placenta is a medicated goo that is good for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPxN6zcLtPQ.

The germs I'm afraid of are the ones found in most sterile environments such as hospital.

Those are very hard to get rid of once you are infected.

BBFS? Seriously I do not understand how some guys accept bareback FS, I don't even like lying on table without a paper towel under my junk. I will never understand the psychology behind it.A person likes what they like, seems pretty easy & simple to me, there is no psychology behind it, though those who study & try to understand it will tell you otherwise.

I say to each their own but I wonder what we did before the invention of condoms, just saying.

Herow
09-03-16, 10:46
I agree with your position in general (and with your desire for a fresh barrier between myself and the DNA of last monger who graced the table!) But I'd add that reporting instances of BBFS is not necessarily all bad.

Frankly, I'm too much of a germophobe myself to even consider FS in a hobby context. But as with the recently-debated "value of posts about legit places", I think there is value, for those who do choose to partake in FS, in knowing which providers are indulging in BB behavior.

Knowing arms the FS-minded hobbyists with a greater amount of information upon which to base decisions about how they might approach that same provider. So armed, they can then make better-informed judgments about what constitutes an acceptable level of risk, and what, if any, precautions to take. I'd argue that it all adds up to more facts with which to (if I may paraphrase GuyFrom's post) decide what their own responsibilities might be.It is nice to know. About 1 or 1. 5 years ago there was a girl at one of the Providence spas who was giving out BBFS to every customer. Literally (and I'm not misusing that word) every customer. Some guys were fucking psyched. Some other guys who value their life more than a few minutes of joy were like hellllllls fucking no avoid that cum dumpster. It's not that FS will never happen; sometimes you know a provider really well, or a condom slips off, or it's a crazy moment and it happens. Knowing whether or not she's doing that 5 times a day vs once in a blue moon certainly can have an impact on your approach though. At the point where some girl is doing 5 mongers a day bareback, even WITH a condom on I don't trust that shit.

NewOld
09-03-16, 13:44
Thought I'd reply.

I believe it was one if those 'moment' things, as indicated by the fact that I haven't gotten it from her since. Honestly that was the firat time I've ever gotten FS at a spa. I was super nervous and finished in literally like 5 seconds of her mounting me. She kept acting very disappointed. And I fell asleep for the remaining 75. Minutes.

Who knows though. She could be the dumpster type too.

MasajoViro
09-04-16, 12:00
Frankly, I'm too much of a germophobe myself to even consider FS in a hobby context. But as with the recently-debated "value of posts about legit places", I think there is value, for those who do choose to partake in FS, in knowing which providers are indulging in BB behavior.

Knowing arms the FS-minded hobbyists with a greater amount of information upon which to base decisions about how they might approach that same provider. So armed, they can then make better-informed judgments about what constitutes an acceptable level of risk, and what, if any, precautions to take. I'd argue that it all adds up to more facts with which to (if I may paraphrase GuyFrom's post) decide what their own responsibilities might be.This makes sense. I relate more to the 'germophobe' side of things, yet it is good information to even choose which providers to avoid w / are / t general hygiene, too. I've seen providers for massage that I know (or have later suspected) might have crossed the BBFS line. A few were LMTs with excellent facilities, clean linens, shower facilities, etc. Others, usually AMPs, not so clean.

MasajoViro
09-04-16, 12:02
A bad review is gold. It weeds out the poor providers and makes them think a bit about getting better!Another 'second' to that sentiment. Bad reviews might cause one to 'move along' and find that gem!

Ambrose
09-04-16, 16:11
A few months ago after getting a massage in Chinatown I thought I would check out a new place on Harrison Ave. I went in just to look, the girls both looked nice so I said I'll be back next week. Next week came, I went in, got on the table and after a few minutes the upsell started. I didn't bite, I held fast and gave her what I wanted to after a so so massage and a so so ending. I reviewed the visit here saying I wouldn't go back until I heard a better review. Haven't heard anything, so I stopped in a few days ago to see who was working and to get a feel for her (no, not that kind of feel). She looked good so I said I'll be back. She seemed much more pleasant than the last girl I saw there. , so I'll give it one more shot next time I'm in Boston.

Anyone been recently, if so, how was it?

Griswold
09-04-16, 20:40
I visited WW on Friday. A new girl came downstairs to greet me. I asked if Lulu was available, and she said, "I new Lulu. I give you good massage. " I figure, WTF, hopefully Lulu taught her well. I went upstairs, and got a massage that was probably at least as good, if not better than, Lulu's. Plenty of teasing, including a prostate check, and I left happy. I asked her for her name, and she told me it was Tila. She even spelled it for me. I'd probably return, although I wonder how long she will be open for, given that she is definitely not following the new procedures in Waltham.

Jsxddct6
09-05-16, 07:25
I actually had a really great time there just this past Thursday with a half Japanese / Chinese petite girl name June. I tend to get a little more than the average visitor or maybe it was just my day and maybe she was just more eager to please but things went exceptionally well for me that day. Seniors can PM for details.

A few months ago after getting a massage in Chinatown I thought I would check out a new place on Harrison Ave. I went in just to look, the girls both looked nice so I said I'll be back next week. Next week came, I went in, got on the table and after a few minutes the upsell started. I didn't bite, I held fast and gave her what I wanted to after a so so massage and a so so ending. I reviewed the visit here saying I wouldn't go back until I heard a better review. Haven't heard anything, so I stopped in a few days ago to see who was working and to get a feel for her (no, not that kind of feel). She looked good so I said I'll be back. She seemed much more pleasant than the last girl I saw there. , so I'll give it one more shot next time I'm in Boston.

Anyone been recently, if so, how was it?

SumpkinSumpkin
09-05-16, 11:42
This place has been heavily reviewed in the past. I've been there about a dozen or so times and can vouch for what was said. Clean place, young (25-35) Asian girls, steam room, table shower, HE.

But I haven't been or seen any reviews since they remodeled. Are they still doing HE or are they too upscale for that now? When I have the time I'll TOFTT because I love table showers and the pics of their new setup looks fun. Multiple shower heads. $ to walk through the door is a bit steep to drop w / o some kind of release.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bostons-best-massage-spa/36024161

WearWolf
09-05-16, 13:36
First time in Waltham; read the reports of a few places and decided on this one. Ad said open till 9 pm; called 830, asked when are they open till. Lady said till 9:30, and asked that I come in at 9 pm. Got there a few minutes early and did a walkby, went down a block. Decided to go in. On the way back, the guy finishing at 9 was walking out the door; a bit awkward, so I kept walking for a minute, turned around and walked back in a couple of minutes after 9. A nice looking asian lady introduced herself as apple, who I read about on the forums, so I figure might be a good night. I get let into the room. She asked me if I was there before and in a moment of honesty said no; but then caught it with "but I heard about this place". Paid for an hour. She left, I got undressed naked and layed on the table. Apple came back in and giggled at me being naked. Went face down and she started a good massage on shoulders, back legs etc. A few times she was close to my hands and I started to stroke the back of her legs; she said we will have time for that later. Ok. Contineued massage, some ST mixed in but not a lot. Flipped, some more tease and to the HE. After the cleanup, finished massage on head and scalp. Got dressed and walked out at 9:58.

So a bit light on the ST and the teasing, and a bit mechanical, but maybe more next time. Left. 6 to leave an impression. Heading back up in a few weeks, might stop by again.

Toujula
09-06-16, 00:56
Was at the parlor tonight and it looks like this lady I got tonight is fairly new. Cute little Asian lady, about 5'2, slim, maybe 120 pounds and possibly mid 40's, don't look more then that but then again could be older but just looks fresh face.

I go in there and she greets me with a wide smile, I said hi. She cheerfully ushers me in, "come in, come in". I just had a good feeling from the start and I was right. Paid for the half and take off clothes, and got on the table. Like I've said many times, I don't even bother wasting time anymore, I don't have money to waste and I'm not really there for a massage but trying to get down to business. I lay on my back and start to play with little man to get him up so when she walks in she'll know that I mean business. In she comes and little man is up on queue, she giggles, seeing me on my back and I'm hard as a rock and I make sure she sees it. I guess she was down for business so she didn't tell me to turn on my back and went right to the boys and started massaging the cock. I started bouncing my cock in her hand making it sprung back and forth and she's giving that face like she's enjoying stroking it. She's very close to me so now I go for the ass. I grab her butt cheeks, tiny little bubble butt that fills up your palm right. I struggle to slide it down so I just slightly got up and from the top and got my hand fully in, now I'm inside her pants nicely massaging her ass. Felt so much better now, cotton blueish green panties. I'm thrusting my hand deep up her ass and she's moaning and stroking me a bit harder as I'm going up her ass through her panties, letting off big moans.

I then try to reach around to go for the puss, again, struggled laying there on my back and having to bring my hand up and down her pants. So I slightly got up again, got a good reach and slide inside her panties and reached the kitty at ease. Started massaging it from the front and just when I reach in to finger her, she pushed back and smile as if she wasn't sure. For a second there I thought she was possibly on her rag and didn't want me to finger but that wasn't the case. So now I'm like, you know what, fuck this, I'm not going to get out of here with just a boring HJ, this lady will probably give more. I tap her on the arm and said, "hey, do you give more. Can we do more". She was looking at me frowning and said, "what, I don't understand. ? I got on the table and started making signs of what I wanted, I showed her if she could get on table, take off clothes and I giver her massage. She said, "me. Take. Off. Oh ok", and giggles and started taking it off. I'm like YEEEESSS.

She gets on table, pants off and she starts taking off her panties and her legs up in the air and ass on table while the panties come off and the puss tucked in beautifully like a little hamburger bun, nicely shaved. She gets on her stomach and lays there flat, no panties on and still has her shirt. A nice, creamy looking little body on this lady, just so sweet looking, no fat, nothing, with a teenage body, well kept. I rub down her calf and thigh for about a second and went right in her butt and open up her ass cheeks to see her puss and really was doing the massaging there. I just love her little hamburger bun puss and stretched her asshole a bit as she let out a small moan, I guess, enjoying it. Then I got on top and got on her back, my cock rock solid hard, slowly plant it on her ass cheek. I was trying so hard to hold it in because I'm ready to break and I could unload any second but I'm trying my best to hold it so I can enjoy it. My cock on her ass and rub it a little, got by her neck and kissed her a little bit as I'm rubbing my cock on her ass. I then put it right between her legs so now its deep in her crotch. I slightly get up and give it a couple of nice grind and I look up to see her face and she's enjoying this because her mouth is wide open, eyes close. Its a miracle I still haven't come yet, I was trying not to even think about it because the minute I concentrate, I'd be done but I know I'm not too far. I stopped and now got her to get in a doggy position and boy she did. It was ass up and face down and from there I giver it a good 2-3 minute of grinding, rubbing my cock on her puss, asshole, just completely playing with her puss and she just stood there with her ass up and face down like she fell asleep and let me go to work. I seriously think she's down to do BB because she didn't even flinch when I was rubbing my dick splitting her pussy lips and the entry hole, I could've easily slide it in but didn't. Now I'm ready to cum, I grab her ass and put my cock between her ass cheeks, a couple of more grinds and I creamed all over her ass crack. I didn't have a big wet load so It was sorta dry and stayed mostly on her ass crack and didn't drip down much. Overall, it was good ass job play, I was sweating like a pig.

We got off table, she went and got a hot towel in bathroom came back and wiped me off. And then she used some napkins to wipe herself off. Went and got this little bucket with water, squat down, open her legs and took a towel washing her twat, good peep. Got my clothes on and took out 50 and said," I'll give yu more when I come back again. Okay", she smile, eyes wide open and said, "okay, okay. " and open her arms, gave me a hug. Overall, damage was 90, not bad. I'll go back next time and see how much I can break her for FS, If I dish out 70 or 80, I think she'll probably take. We'll see. Didn't get her name, I'd probably forget and don't really care about getting names. The whole session lasted 20 Minutes exactly but that was 20 of pure action from beginning to end, no silly games of massaging and waiting on a build up.

BillyBaloney
09-06-16, 12:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SixOneSeven
09-06-16, 18:25
I've been there 3 times, always with June. I've had a similar experience to Jsxddct6's report.

The Good:

She's playful / friendly, petite (small everything though, no ass), about 5'3" 5'4", long black hair, not a granny but not young. Teeth are a bit rough.

Everything is on the table, and the effort is good. She's pretty clear.

She remembered me and asked where I'd been.

I went over the HH last time, but she was working hard to finish the job.

Tipping is the standard rates.

The Bad:

If you want a massage, well, she more or less is just doing light strokes over the back / legs, and is more about gauging interest.

50 for HH is a bit steep, but the extra bit is not so bad for the attitude. On the plus, I actually got my change without asking!

Location is out in the open, main drag across from the medical buildings, lots of traffic. It may spook some, and I've seen LEO taking a stroll around the block, and parking the car nearby.

Waiting area is right next to the room, so there's no easy way to duck out.

The Sad:

June is going back to Japan either for 1 week, or in 1 week. Tough to tell, with a bit of a language barrier, but she mentioned it to me when I was getting ready to leave. I asked if she'd be back, she said yes. There was another girl there, only caught a glimpse, also thin, shorter hair, maybe 5'6"? Looked OK.

Hope it helps.

I actually had a really great time there just this past Thursday with a half Japanese / Chinese petite girl name June. I tend to get a little more than the average visitor or maybe it was just my day and maybe she was just more eager to please but things went exceptionally well for me that day. Seniors can PM for details.

SecretSquirell
09-07-16, 10:05
I don't often visit AMPs but had some time to kill this weekend and was nearby so I decided to give it a try. In a small mixed use building a block down side street from downtown area. Private entrance on side of building in view, of street but not too obvious. Parking is out of view behind a pizza shop.

I was greeted by Apple, cute probably Korean, slightly chunky with Ds. Seemed to have no problems with English. Looks mid 20's so probably 30's. I opted for the half at. 4 before she brought me into room another older popped out and tried to take me, sounded like maybe she was up next and a few words were exchanged in Korean. I said I'd rather have Apple and no further issues.

Massage started well, she asked about pressure and when I said medium she went right into it. Pretty good neck, back & shoulder work, definitely loosened up some tight areas. Then the glute work started, still with pressure but tapering to light touch, good tease before the flip. Flip came and she started fingertip touch all over then oiled jr and started slow but progresses to fast quickly. I asked her to slow down and she did. Very good technique using both hands. I told her when I was ready and she sped up to finish. Overall one of the best AMP experience I've had. 0. 4+. 4 I will likely repeat for the full hour, the massage was also hat good.

SirPsychoSexy
09-07-16, 21:54
Hi M, tried to send you a message but your box was full.

I do not understand how some guys accept bareback FS, and come on the forum to brag about it. How can anyone possibly do this in this hobby? I don't even like lying on table without a paper towel under my junk.

You guys are true warriors.

I will never understand the psychology behind it.

M Scores Easy
09-08-16, 09:16
Hi M, tried to send you a message but your box was full.Sir P.S., sorry box is cleared now.

ICumFromURanUs
09-09-16, 15:28
First time poster but this isn't my first time in this hobby.

Stopped by 59 cod twice in the past couple of weeks. Half hour each session. I don't normally do the full hour because I'm mainly here for the HE at massage parlors.

Drew Judy or Julie? Skinny girl, not much of a body. Probably a 5 on the looks with the lights on, 6 in the dark. 40 for the half and 40 for the HJ. She gave me a 10 minute massage before I took her hands and led them down my asscrack and balls. Teased me for another 10 minutes before I asked to flip and finished me off with HJ, I didn't ask for more.

Second time around I went for solena. Much better looking and thicker than Judy. Probably a 6-7 on the face department with the lights on. Nice curvy body but she would not look me utc down her pants. I went utc top and tried to utc but when my hands got closer to the back of her kitty she squeezed and wouldn't let me in. I was able to feel her asscheeks which was good enough to make me release. She has a nice rack too but she wouldn't let me bang her tits for a release. Not even for extra cash, does anyone know why not? I'd rather release from a tit job than a handy tbh. 40+40 will return.

Does anyone know other establishments in q town that has good looking girls? A lot of them are filled with grandmas. I'm not into older Asian ladies 50+ unless they actually look good which I have yet to find.

Thanks -Icfrmuranus.

MassageMama
09-09-16, 16:25
Stopped by bridge street today. Standard AMP. Woman in Her 40's. Below average massage. Extras as usual. Better places elsewhere. Won't repeat.

Toujula
09-09-16, 20:28
Just boycott 59 Cod until they go out of business and get replaced. I too went there and from your description and behavior, I am certain it was that girl Solena I had, too.

She looked something like a vietnamese, Cambodian, philipina or laotian more then she does Chinese or even korean because she sorta have a tan, darker skin complexion. Something you'd find more with the first type of asian girls I mentioned but nonetheless cute. She wasn't bad in the face at all, looked young, probably early to mid 30's and she dressed classy with a skirt dress when I went. She allowed me to roam under and play with kitty quite a bit but when I tried to get inside the panties, just like you, she squeezed the legs. She does have a juicy little nice ass tho, wears sexy lingerie panties.

I tried hard to break her that night and see if she would offer anything else but she kept acting like she didn't understand english, she speaks english fucking fine, they all do. Its a dam trick they play with us, thanks to many of you idiots who like to bullshit in your reviews about how yummy, sucky, fuck me, jennifer and lisa don't speak any english so you give in to their fake acting. I was on the table showing her exactly what I wanted, at one point she bent over and I thought she was willing, I lifted the skirt and was ready for an ass job but she declined and grab the cock for more of the boring stroke. I then just went back and said that this one is not going to budge. But I thrusted my finger deep to the panties and inside kitty and it made her stroke me harder and tried to hurry me up to a finish. Her hard stroke and some good thrusting eventually got me to unload quick. She didn't even let all of the protein marinate her hand but rather quickly go grab the towel when it was gushing out, stupid beitch.

LET'S ALL BOYCOTT 59 COD AND HOPEFULLY THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS and get replaced with new management that gets down to business instead of bullshitting. $40 buck is a lot of cash for a lousy HJ, we need to get more bang for our buck and I wholeheartedly agree with you that you wanted to titie fuck to get your money's worth. Great going my friend. Mongers should follow suit, try to get more bang for your buck at standard price. Enough with these boring HJ and getting pump like a farm animal laying on our backs. We've spend enough cash with that stupid shit, time we get our money's worth.

First time poster but this isn't my first time in this hobby.

Stopped by 59 cod twice in the past couple of weeks. Half hour each session. I don't normally do the full hour because I'm mainly here for the HE at massage parlors.

Drew Judy or Julie? Skinny girl, not much of a body. Probably a 5 on the looks with the lights on, 6 in the dark. 40 for the half and 40 for the HJ. She gave me a 10 minute massage before I took her hands and led them down my asscrack and balls. Teased me for another 10 minutes before I asked to flip and finished me off with HJ, I didn't ask for more.

Second time around I went for solena. Much better looking and thicker than Judy. Probably a 6-7 on the face department with the lights on. Nice curvy body but she would not look me utc down her pants. I went utc top and tried to utc but when my hands got closer to the back of her kitty she squeezed and wouldn't let me in. I was able to feel her asscheeks which was good enough to make me release. She has a nice rack too but she wouldn't let me bang her tits for a release. Not even for extra cash, does anyone know why not? I'd rather release from a tit job than a handy tbh. 40+40 will return.

Does anyone know other establishments in q town that has good looking girls? A lot of them are filled with grandmas. I'm not into older Asian ladies 50+ unless they actually look good which I have yet to find.

Thanks -Icfrmuranus.

MasajoViro
09-11-16, 10:59
Stopped by bridge street today. Standard AMP. Woman in Her 40's. Below average massage. Extras as usual. Better places elsewhere. Won't repeat.Same "quick wash for free" wording as Bedford place implies this is a new branch location? Wonder how long they will last before being shut down in that town?

Billerica hasn't been the same since Jenna closed up Zen. Would enjoy finding where she landed.

MassageMama
09-11-16, 11:46
So I went to a Waltham AMP that was excellent and has been reviewed numerous times in this forum. Interesting thing is they asked, no begged, that I not review them. The AMP manager said that reviews had closed down one of her former employers and has become the main method for LEO to close them down. What to do? Opinions welcome!

Biggus Bishus
09-11-16, 13:02
This would be a lot more like a review and less like a Penthouse forum letter if you were more specific about which one of the 100 parlors in the Q you visited.

Was at the parlor tonight and it looks like this lady I got tonight is fairly new. Cute little Asian lady, about 5'2, slim, maybe 120 pounds and possibly mid 40's, don't look more then that but then again could be older but just looks fresh face.

I go in there and she greets me with a wide smile, I said hi. She cheerfully ushers me in, "come in, come in". I just had a good feeling from the start and I was right. Paid for the half and take off clothes, and got on the table. Like I've said many times, I don't even bother wasting time anymore, I don't have money to waste and I'm not really there for a massage but trying to get down to business. I lay on my back and start to play with little man to get him up so when she walks in she'll know that I mean business. In she comes and little man is up on queue, she giggles, seeing me on my back and I'm hard as a rock and I make sure she sees it. I guess she was down for business so she didn't tell me to turn on my back and went right to the boys and started massaging the cock. I started bouncing my cock in her hand making it sprung back and forth and she's giving that face like she's enjoying stroking it. She's very close to me so now I go for the ass. I grab her butt cheeks, tiny little bubble butt that fills up your palm right. I struggle to slide it down so I just slightly got up and from the top and got my hand fully in, now I'm inside her pants nicely massaging her ass. Felt so much better now, cotton blueish green panties. I'm thrusting my hand deep up her ass and she's moaning and stroking me a bit harder as I'm going up her ass through her panties, letting off big moans.

I then try to reach around to go for the puss, again, struggled laying there on my back and having to bring my hand up and down her pants. So I slightly got up again, got a good reach and slide inside her panties and reached the kitty at ease. Started massaging it from the front and just when I reach in to finger her, she pushed back and smile as if she wasn't sure. For a second there I thought she was possibly on her rag and didn't want me to finger but that wasn't the case. So now I'm like, you know what, fuck this, I'm not going to get out of here with just a boring HJ, this lady will probably give more. I tap her on the arm and said, "hey, do you give more. Can we do more". She was looking at me frowning and said, "what, I don't understand. ? I got on the table and started making signs of what I wanted, I showed her if she could get on table, take off clothes and I giver her massage. She said, "me. Take. Off. Oh ok", and giggles and started taking it off. I'm like YEEEESSS.

She gets on table, pants off and she starts taking off her panties and her legs up in the air and ass on table while the panties come off and the puss tucked in beautifully like a little hamburger bun, nicely shaved. She gets on her stomach and lays there flat, no panties on and still has her shirt. A nice, creamy looking little body on this lady, just so sweet looking, no fat, nothing, with a teenage body, well kept. I rub down her calf and thigh for about a second and went right in her butt and open up her ass cheeks to see her puss and really was doing the massaging there. I just love her little hamburger bun puss and stretched her asshole a bit as she let out a small moan, I guess, enjoying it. Then I got on top and got on her back, my cock rock solid hard, slowly plant it on her ass cheek. I was trying so hard to hold it in because I'm ready to break and I could unload any second but I'm trying my best to hold it so I can enjoy it. My cock on her ass and rub it a little, got by her neck and kissed her a little bit as I'm rubbing my cock on her ass. I then put it right between her legs so now its deep in her crotch. I slightly get up and give it a couple of nice grind and I look up to see her face and she's enjoying this because her mouth is wide open, eyes close. Its a miracle I still haven't come yet, I was trying not to even think about it because the minute I concentrate, I'd be done but I know I'm not too far. I stopped and now got her to get in a doggy position and boy she did. It was ass up and face down and from there I giver it a good 2-3 minute of grinding, rubbing my cock on her puss, asshole, just completely playing with her puss and she just stood there with her ass up and face down like she fell asleep and let me go to work. I seriously think she's down to do BB because she didn't even flinch when I was rubbing my dick splitting her pussy lips and the entry hole, I could've easily slide it in but didn't. Now I'm ready to cum, I grab her ass and put my cock between her ass cheeks, a couple of more grinds and I creamed all over her ass crack. I didn't have a big wet load so It was sorta dry and stayed mostly on her ass crack and didn't drip down much. Overall, it was good ass job play, I was sweating like a pig.

We got off table, she went and got a hot towel in bathroom came back and wiped me off. And then she used some napkins to wipe herself off. Went and got this little bucket with water, squat down, open her legs and took a towel washing her twat, good peep. Got my clothes on and took out 50 and said," I'll give yu more when I come back again. Okay", she smile, eyes wide open and said, "okay, okay. " and open her arms, gave me a hug. Overall, damage was 90, not bad. I'll go back next time and see how much I can break her for FS, If I dish out 70 or 80, I think she'll probably take. We'll see. Didn't get her name, I'd probably forget and don't really care about getting names. The whole session lasted 20 Minutes exactly but that was 20 of pure action from beginning to end, no silly games of massaging and waiting on a build up.

HappyDave
09-11-16, 14:03
This would be a lot more like a review and less like a Penthouse forum letter if you were more specific about which one of the 100 parlors in the Q you visited.I PMed the member, all a got back was a street name and rough description that could have matched three places. I picked one and asked for clarification and never got a reply.

Jack617
09-11-16, 14:08
I PMed the member, all a got back was a street name and rough description that could have matched three places. I picked one and asked for clarification and never got a reply.Dave, you know the history here, you will never get an address nor will you get a name.

Toujula
09-11-16, 14:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
09-11-16, 18:00
Dave, you know the history here, you will never get an address nor will you get a name.He just put a bunch of names in my mail box and I won't repeat them. On my blocked list now.

Pika Pepper
09-11-16, 19:08
So I went to a Waltham AMP that was excellent and has been reviewed numerous times in this forum. Interesting thing is they asked, no begged, that I not review them. The AMP manager said that reviews had closed down one of her former employers and has become the main method for LEO to close them down. What to do? Opinions welcome!I think I'd give them a break while the new laws and those behind them are riled up and zealous. After a while, they'll lose their fervor and we can resume reporting. By now, we have plenty of report on Waltham AMPs. Reports on closures and new police action would be more helpful.

MassageMama
09-11-16, 19:39
I think I'd give them a break while the new laws and those behind them are riled up and zealous. After a while, they'll lose their fervor and we can resume reporting. By now, we have plenty of report on Waltham AMPs. Reports on closures and new police action would be more helpful.I think that's good advice!

HappyDave
09-11-16, 20:36
So I went to a Waltham AMP that was excellent and has been reviewed numerous times in this forum. Interesting thing is they asked, no begged, that I not review them. The AMP manager said that reviews had closed down one of her former employers and has become the main method for LEO to close them down. What to do? Opinions welcome!Though the purpose of this board is to share info to make the hobby better. I know the AMPs watch the internet since the girls always have there lap tops on and advertising on BP and CL speaks volumes. A request to stay UTR direct from a provider should be respected.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-11-16, 20:59
HDave & MMama,

Unfortunately, some mongers get too close to some AMPs and on their own accord tell the AMP's all that is posted here (thinking they are helping the AMP and getting on their good side), which then causes problems for the poor monger who actually posts something if they return to that place. If the original poster was referring to 16+16 S (I have a 1 out of 3 chance that this is the place), then that is the case for that location. A monger used to tell-all to that place, and that place has monitored this site and asks / accuses customers as well. It really comes down to this is an open forum, and, some mongers will and can post what they feel they want to post while other mongers prudently use discretion and limited or non disclosure in their posts.

Though the purpose of this board is to share info to make the hobby better. I know the AMPs watch the internet since the girls always have there lap tops on and advertising on BP and CL speaks volumes. A request to stay UTR direct from a provider should be respected.

Originally Posted by MassageMama:
So I went to a Waltham AMP that was excellent and has been reviewed numerous times in this forum. Interesting thing is they asked, no begged, that I not review them. The AMP manager said that reviews had closed down one of her former employers and has become the main method for LEO to close them down. What to do? Opinions welcome!

Lifespan
09-11-16, 21:18
Got a bit itchy this weekend, decided to TOFTT M spa in Wakefield. Paid $60 house fee, lead to a clean nice room, laid down, and here came the masseuse Amy. Good looking, nice rack, late 30's or early 40's? Anyway, definitely above average, I'm satisfied. Asked for medium / hard, from past AMP experience, I wasn't really expecting much. But man, what a surprising good message Amy did!! Lightly touched her leg when she's close to the table and she smiled and reacted with some teasing. After a solid 45 min body work, asked to flip just to realize that the best is kept at the last! Paid $60 and I'll definitely be back shortly, .

Oh, did I mention what's better than her skill (s) is her attitude? Senior member PM for details.

ShyGuy77
09-12-16, 11:58
Looks like Amy is posting again. Has anyone been back to Allston recently?

SidPounder
09-12-16, 12:41
Hey guys, I'm looking for a place in the Boston area tonight for a nice rub and finish, any recommendations?

Ccup2
09-12-16, 15:25
Looks like Amy is posting again. Has anyone been back to Allston recently?How do you know its her posting? What do I look for? Tell me more about her operation please. Are they all asians.

ShyGuy77
09-12-16, 15:30
How do you know its her posting? What do I look for? Tell me more about her operation please. Are they all asians.Yes, they are always Asian. The new ad is the same style post as her old ones. I recognize one of the women in the ad / photo too. The ad is using a different number, and I'm not sure if they are still in the same location.

Omfgboo
09-12-16, 21:34
Yes, they are always Asian. The new ad is the same style post as her old ones. I recognize one of the women in the ad / photo too. The ad is using a different number, and I'm not sure if they are still in the same location.She is back. I stopped by yesterday after she texted me. Same location but a new number. The girl I saw was one that was featured on her ads before. She said a completely new girl would be coming around the 20th.

Ccup2
09-12-16, 22:08
Yes, they are always Asian. The new ad is the same style post as her old ones. I recognize one of the women in the ad / photo too. The ad is using a different number, and I'm not sure if they are still in the same location.I know you were trying to help, I think? But what does the old / new ads look like? What am I looking for?

Tommy Anonymus
09-12-16, 22:12
Yes, they are always Asian. The new ad is the same style post as her old ones. I recognize one of the women in the ad / photo too. The ad is using a different number, and I'm not sure if they are still in the same location.Maybe post a link to the ad so we can see which one you are talking about and maybe some of us have been there and can tell you if it's Amy or not. I haven't heard that she's re-opened, but that would be good news.

Booyaka619
09-12-16, 22:24
Maybe post a link to the ad so we can see which one you are talking about and maybe some of us have been there and can tell you if it's Amy or not. I haven't heard that she's re-opened, but that would be good news.Here is the new link I saw in 'additional ads' section for Amy's site:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-%E5%A5%BD%E8%AF%84-asian-beauties-down-to-earth-incall/34368678

WearWolf
09-13-16, 09:49
Here is the new link I saw in 'additional ads' section for Amy's site:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-%E5%A5%BD%E8%AF%84-asian-beauties-down-to-earth-incall/34368678Damages and services?

JohnReid
09-13-16, 13:59
Geez, I go out of town for a short break and when I get back I see that 158 U is closed up, AGAIN.

Anyone got the latest buzz on what is happening in my beloved shithole, Framingham? Seriously, I would like any updates on the situation around here. Any info at all.

There isn't much on the boards about it. I don't get to the other side of the tracks much, so I don't know if 122 H (Old Pink) is open or not.

Also, has anyone else checked out Relax in Natick since they reopened? I only heard one comment and I won't waste my time or money unless I hear something that gives a glimmer of hope.

Thanks,

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

Mr Quimper
09-13-16, 15:52
Damages and services?Search this thread and the BP thread for "Amy" & "Allston".

ShyGuy77
09-13-16, 17:31
I know you were trying to help, I think? But what does the old / new ads look like? What am I looking for?I apologize if that wasn't enough info for some of you. Her spot has been discussed here, and the BP section of the forum by myself and many others. Both her new and old ads have a link to her website, which has the name Amy in the address. Maybe she's been on vacation all summer (as another user mentioned a few months ago). I was purposely vague in my post, because I assumed anybody with an answer for me would know what I was talking about. If you want to discuss more details about her spot, feel free to message me or search the forum.

Azn Lvr
09-14-16, 12:52
Hi, my shoulder is very stiff and so I thought I'd ask: can anybody recommend somebody who gives a very serious massage?

Preferably west or northwest of Boston.

Thanks!

CamperVan10
09-14-16, 17:48
Yes, also wondering if anything reliable is available. Used to frequent fbw and left happy with some excellence mixed in at times. Hoping for some reliable Intel here (or PM). Thanks.

Geez, I go out of town for a short break and when I get back I see that 158 U is closed up, AGAIN.

Anyone got the latest buzz on what is happening in my beloved shithole, Framingham? Seriously, I would like any updates on the situation around here. Any info at all.

There isn't much on the boards about it. I don't get to the other side of the tracks much, so I don't know if 122 H (Old Pink) is open or not.

Also, has anyone else checked out Relax in Natick since they reopened? I only heard one comment and I won't waste my time or money unless I hear something that gives a glimmer of hope.

Thanks,

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

MassageMama
09-14-16, 19:23
Hi, my shoulder is very stiff and so I thought I'd ask: can anybody recommend somebody who gives a very serious massage?

Preferably west or northwest of Boston.

Thanks!Woburn therapeutic massage no extras but GREAT massage.

MassageMama
09-14-16, 19:24
Yes, also wondering if anything reliable is available. Used to frequent fbw and left happy with some excellence mixed in at times. Hoping for some reliable Intel here (or PM). Thanks.Old pink is new Pink in Academy road in Brighton but not the same as it was.

Tommy Anonymus
09-14-16, 20:29
Here is the new link I saw in 'additional ads' section for Amy's site:

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-reviewed-in-town-%E5%A5%BD%E8%AF%84-asian-beauties-down-to-earth-incall/34368678Yes, the ads look like Amy's and she is in fact back. Same place. New phone # though.

I was there this afternoon, and I definitely am not the only one who is glad she's back: the phone was ringing nonstop, and I saw 3-4 other guys in and out while I was there. Definitely make an appt. Girls are same type, with accurate pics. Cost is 170/ h, 140 for half.

NoGrayYet
09-14-16, 20:49
Yes, the ads look like Amy's and she is in fact back. Same place. New phone # though.

I was there this afternoon, and I definitely am not the only one who is glad she's back: the phone was ringing nonstop, and I saw 3-4 other guys in and out while I was there. Definitely make an appt. Girls are same type, with accurate pics. Cost is 170/ h, 140 for half.Amy's is quickly developing a very good reputation so I'm thinking about making the trip. Can anyone tell me if MSOG are allowed if one books the hour?

Thanks.

NGY.

Johnson686
09-14-16, 21:06
Finally made a trip to Q-town, kind of far for me since I live north of the city. Was looking for some possible BBBJ action. Drove by the place that advertises with jokes about Confucious. Looked really shady so I just decided to try Zen on Hancock. Probably should have walked out when grandma greeted me at the door but I wasn't sure she would actually be the one giving me the massage. Turns out she was. Actually not bad looking for a an older woman. Got standard rub-and-tug, massage was actually pretty good, got some UTC action up top, but I had decided not to even broach the subject of BBBJ due to her age. Got a standard finish which was pretty good. Damage. 7 + . 4, not sure if I'll return but that's only because I have pretty much the same options on the north shore. The search for a BBBJ continues.

MassageMama
09-14-16, 22:05
Can it be? There's a new massage place in Woburn called 310 spa. Don't know if it's an AMP or non? Or totally legitbor not. Anyone intel on this?

JohnReid
09-15-16, 04:29

Thanks,

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.So I go by 158 U yesterday afternoon and I see a bright red OPEN lit up.

I have no idea what's going on. But just to be on the safe side, I usually stay away and monitor a place when things get weird.

Perhaps I'll call and see if Lily is still there.

Natick Relax Spa EERIE! Since absolutely no one from this board has been there (LOL), because no one has any intel on the place, I went by there. No sign however the bottom door was ajar. I opened it and there were some leaves and a bagged Fios junk mail on the entryway. I looked up the stairs and that door was half open, which I've seen positioned like that before. Went to the top and peered in and the place was dark. Curtains intact but completely deserted. I called out a few times, not a sound. Very eerie.

Again, any intel regarding the area is appreciated. Either on the board or PM'd.

Thanks, JR.

NewOld
09-15-16, 06:17
Finally made a trip to Q-town, kind of far for me since I live north of the city. Was looking for some possible BBBJ action. Drove by the place that advertises with jokes about Confucious. Looked really shady so I just decided to try Zen on Hancock. Probably should have walked out when grandma greeted me at the door but I wasn't sure she would actually be the one giving me the massage. Turns out she was. Actually not bad looking for a an older woman. Got standard rub-and-tug, massage was actually pretty good, got some UTC action up top, but I had decided not to even broach the subject of BBBJ due to her age. Got a standard finish which was pretty good. Damage. 7 + . 4, not sure if I'll return but that's only because I have pretty much the same options on the north shore. The search for a BBBJ continues.I always get BBBJ there. Without fail.

October1
09-15-16, 07:08
Finally made a trip to Q-town, kind of far for me since I live north of the city. Was looking for some possible BBBJ action. Drove by the place that advertises with jokes about Confucious. Looked really shady so I just decided to try Zen on Hancock. Probably should have walked out when grandma greeted me at the door but I wasn't sure she would actually be the one giving me the massage. Turns out she was. Actually not bad looking for a an older woman. Got standard rub-and-tug, massage was actually pretty good, got some UTC action up top, but I had decided not to even broach the subject of BBBJ due to her age. Got a standard finish which was pretty good. Damage. 7 + . 4, not sure if I'll return but that's only because I have pretty much the same options on the north shore. The search for a BBBJ continues.Next time ask for Annie she is not a granny and worth the trip.

MrHappy1823
09-15-16, 08:40
Can it be? There's a new massage place in Woburn called 310 spa. Don't know if it's an AMP or non? Or totally legitbor not. Anyone intel on this?I remember last time I was led to a red roof hotel, in the past this hotel used to be a sting operation, those roads are my regular everyday route and some days I see le cars behind the building.

If you are led to that red roof hotel, take precaution action and use your gut instinct.

Motoman36
09-15-16, 09:05
Saw amy here new young says going away next week to ny. Very convenient location but was lousy last time with older provider so I tried again few months later. Amy is taller young beautiful built and fun. Get it while it lasts.

MassageMama
09-15-16, 11:31
I remember last time I was led to a red roof hotel, in the past this hotel used to be a sting operation, those roads are my regular everyday route and some days I see le cars behind the building.

If you are led to that red roof hotel, take precaution action and use your gut instinct.This s actually a real spa on Russell street. Don't know much about t though. I may go just to shop it.

Bigben99
09-16-16, 09:28
I will be in town off and on through the holidays. Interested in Framingham intel (as are several members here). I long for the old days of FBW, Pink and all the others. I will TOFTT and report back on any mongering exploits I undertake. I just need a couple leads to get started. Old friends from the past 5-7 years PM me. Is anything of value left in Fram / Natick?

TBone1970
09-16-16, 10:35
PM me with any suggestions I will be down there for work. Parlor or private non asian.

Ccup2
09-16-16, 15:53
PM me with any suggestions I will be down there for work. Parlor or private non asian.I go there frequently, have never had any luck with what you are looking for. Plenty of Asian joints however.

MassageMama
09-16-16, 18:49
As I promised I shopped 310 Spa and, as with most of life, there is good news and bad news, it is an AMP. However it is a granny AMP. If your wondering what I mean by Granny is that this one is old enough to have fought with Mao In the revolution and she also lost some teeth on the Long March. So, the search goes on for a desirable Woburn Massage location.

Yellowfever023
09-17-16, 06:24
I go there frequently, have never had any luck with what you are looking for. Plenty of Asian joints however.There is only 2 places left in Plymouth, one is totally legit (L&G) and Blue Asian which is hit / miss. There are more in wareham and bourne.

Mcfly5
09-17-16, 11:19
Old pink is new Pink in Academy road in Brighton but not the same as it was.I never went to the old pink, but have made a few visits to the new one. The location is a little tricky to get into because it is right on the street and the area is pretty busy. There is fun to be had here, not sure how far as I haven't gotten anything more than the standard HE. Probably been there 3 times for an hour each and everything was good. The one time I went for a half hour, I was out within 14 minutes soon would recommend the hour or they may take it as a hint for a quickie. . 6 + . 4 for standard.