PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Member #5155
03-10-16, 22:55
You can do so much better then Yezi and Oceans. You will experience a better looking tech if you search further North toward Quincy. The massage might not improve but your overall experience with a younger prettier tech will more than make up for it.Yes I see that from reading on here. I have always been a very sort of one woman kinda guy. So it was natural for me to stick to one place. But the basic he is getting a little old. Definitely looking into FS now. Hate condoms but o well I guess. Quincy seems like the place to go. And it is one of the towns I work in. So still convenient.

Still going to try the Braintree place just because.

Member #5155
03-11-16, 00:18
Did I miss something in your post? Does she have the cup or be cup? Forgive me if I missed something, I had a long day and I'm tired, but if she has a terrible face and be cups I'm not interested, but the cups, that's a different story, could be interested.Sorry. I meant the cups. As in size. Natural. A touch saggy. But enjoyable.

punteruk
03-11-16, 13:58
Chelmsford / Lowell / Acton / The Burg are all grannies these days, and wormtown is too.Mostly, though PG in Loonie and ST in Chemsfud still are nice times IMHO.

MoonDog987
03-12-16, 01:19
I saw Wendy, 35-40.5'6 120 lb. Face 6, butt 5 not much there, small bees. Really good full body rub. Very good tease and finish. OTC bottom UTC top. Saw her for an HR 60/45 would not take shirt off for 45, but I managed to work my way into her bra without any complaint did not try to get into pants.

If you are looking for great service and not to overly concerned about looks Wendy is not a bad choice.

MdReacher
03-12-16, 08:20
Stopped by on the other side of town and had an interesting visit. Paid for a half and laid down. 5 minutes in someone walks in, girl from other room says come back in 30. Guys asks for my girl. She stops the massage and Walks out to say hello. I can hear him whisper something. New girl comes in to take over. Now I hear the guy unzip his pants, they turn the music up a bit and you can clearly hear my therapist sucking him off. Then he leaves. Fantastic.

Member #5155
03-12-16, 10:01
Stopped by on the other side of town and had an interesting visit. Paid for a half and laid down. 5 minutes in someone walks in, girl from other room says come back in 30. Guys asks for my girl. She stops the massage and Walks out to say hello. I can hear him whisper something. New girl comes in to take over. Now I hear the guy unzip his pants, they turn the music up a bit and you can clearly hear my therapist sucking him off. Then he leaves. Fantastic.Now ThiS is what I'm looking for. Enough already with the Bs massage front. Let's get to it. These girls would be making alot more $ for a lot less effort if this was more readily available.

HappyDave
03-12-16, 10:53
Stopped by on the other side of town and had an interesting visit. Paid for a half and laid down. 5 minutes in someone walks in, girl from other room says come back in 30. Guys asks for my girl. She stops the massage and Walks out to say hello. I can hear him whisper something. New girl comes in to take over. Now I hear the guy unzip his pants, they turn the music up a bit and you can clearly hear my therapist sucking him off. Then he leaves. Fantastic.How did your event go? America's home town?

HappyDave
03-13-16, 08:43
Dropped in, drew Lili, my imagination or has she gained some pounds. Got the half or at least paid for a half, massage was a great ten minute tease and just as I was getting in to it told to flip for a very nice five minutes finish. Her lookes are ok, not a spinner by any means, access is good, tease is great but I was in and out in less the twenty. . 4 and. 6 for some boob action. May repeat not sure.

RudyZZ
03-13-16, 14:10
Finally signed up to contribute.

Been here a few times, nice massage and better finish.

Standard service. Been with 2 girls, although the Mamasan is better.

No Pushing for extra tip.

Will Return again.

Momo2
03-13-16, 22:17
Sunday afternoon and I dropped by Lotus in Weymouth and parked right in front of the place. I was told I would have to wait for 10 minutes as she was with a customer but was almost done. Sorry for the interruption my friend. Place was clean. This was my second time here but my first time with Lisa. I decided to take a half hour medium massage. Lisa's medium rub had a good rythym and she used hands her arms and her elbows. I was almost regretting not taking the full hour. But then it was time to flip.

Before the flip, Lisa got a hot towel and wiped the lotion off. Her pre-flip tease was so-so. There was some under the carriage cupping. Nice effort but I was looking forward to the flip. She was a speed freak so I needed to slow her down. The ending was pleasant. She has a beautiful youthful body. Found out later that she was the Lisa in Lotus in Danvers and the Lisa from Beijing in Arlington. Nice to have Lisa here in the south shore.

Teddy Johnwa
03-14-16, 02:14
Hi, I am new to the USA scene, kind of feel uncomfortable with all the LE activities reported, sting operations and all that I read about here.

Tried to RTFF as much as I could, but got lost. Any suggestions for an "easy" AMP where feel safe, but also have some extras? Anywhere around Red-Line or the T would be best since I am without car.

Tijuana.

HappyDave
03-14-16, 08:47
This belongs on this thread since people who read this thread need to see it. I do not understand the PM's I get from people with no posts wanting information on well reviewed places. Some questions I get are about places I have never posted on before. In this case it was on coddington and I cannot think of a more reviewed place in Quincy except angles or star. If you have never posted or given value here please don't contact me. I am sure others, seniors and not feel the same.

CCNice
03-14-16, 09:40
Hit star last Wed drew Kayla. Late 30's early 40's. Decent rub, nice playful pre flip tease, then comes the you pay now. She wanted 60 for topless HJ I gave her 50, not happy at first but she settled. I hate when they stop and ask for money up front. But when she pulled her top up and revealed a beautiful set of Bs with a set of nipples I couldn't keep my mouth off of. I left happy even tho she killed the mood at one point. I may repeat. Looks 7, body 7, rub 6 finish 8.

TunaMan2
03-14-16, 17:41
You can do so much better then Yezi and Oceans. You will experience a better looking tech if you search further North toward Quincy. The massage might not improve but your overall experience with a younger prettier tech will more than make up for it.Please pm me better places in Quincy.

TunaMan2
03-14-16, 17:44
Yes I see that from reading on here. I have always been a very sort of one woman kinda guy. So it was natural for me to stick to one place. But the basic he is getting a little old. Definitely looking into FS now. Hate condoms but o well I guess. Quincy seems like the place to go. And it is one of the towns I work in. So still convenient.

Still going to try the Braintree place just because.In the last month several Brainree places closed down.

Member #5155
03-14-16, 18:43
In the last month several Brainree places closed down.Just hit clinical today. S. Btree sq. White and red house. Parking in back. Got tracy for 1/2. 4. /4. Sign said 45 I gave her a 5. She gave 10 back.

She's very peppy. Lots of playful spanking and compliments. Very sensual w / tease and flip. Seems very into it. Got tongue on her nipple which she kinda gave a shocked giggle in response to. Lots of otc on bottom. Beat face. Very decent body. Super pert bcup be's.

Joseph Alley
03-15-16, 06:47
Seems that you could have given her the extra $10.

Hit star last Wed drew Kayla. Late 30's early 40's. Decent rub, nice playful pre flip tease, then comes the you pay now. She wanted 60 for topless HJ I gave her 50, not happy at first but she settled. I hate when they stop and ask for money up front. But when she pulled her top up and revealed a beautiful set of Bs with a set of nipples I couldn't keep my mouth off of. I left happy even tho she killed the mood at one point. I may repeat. Looks 7, body 7, rub 6 finish 8.

Sapper2010
03-15-16, 07:55
Drew Wendy,

Thin girl very nice body, two tats, one on upper chest, one lower back. Man made be's. Sixty / hr. Typical rub nothing special. One twenty got CBJ, cfs. Great body Overall excellent session.

Recommend and will repeat.

Mapokaplaya
03-16-16, 12:20
I don't ask questions often but today I have 2:

Has anybody tried the place in Lexington that posts on CL as grand opening 50% off? They never answer the phone and have no address posted.

And.

Does anybody know where a pretty young thing named "Tina" that worked for a short time at Thai Wellness in Wilmington?

Thanks.

Steve Naive
03-16-16, 14:15
Anyone ever tried these places? I'm leaning towards golden hands this weekend. Hope their pics are accurate. As for Erawan. Do they have mix staffed or is all Thai TS?? Scared to venture into there! LOL.I went to Erawan recently. There was a ladyboy, and there was Alice. Alice's picture is accurate. She pronounces the name "ah-leet" (common for Thai accent).

ThePianoMan
03-16-16, 14:57
Got Angelia today.

Decent rub excellent tease and finish 60/50.

Steve Naive
03-16-16, 18:29
I was looking for a good massage to relieve some aches from working out, and anything extra would be most welcome. A place that advertises on CL without a name, but with address 157 pleasant st Malden and a phone number, was the closest available.

The lady who met me at the door (which said "Swan Massage") was reasonably attractive and 40-ish. She led me into a room that featured a sign saying that they love their customers and love tips, but please don't ask for sex. I have seen such signs in places that have a little extra, but my mistake was reading the last line ("no refunds") and not turning tail. If a place has to say that, then it means that customers have asked for refunds in the past, and that's not a good sign.

It started good until her phone rang. A customer wanted to come right now. She kept telling him one hour, several times, but apparently he wasn't having it. Eventually she rung off. But five minutes later he was there, and wanted my masseuse, and would not take no for an answer.

The door opened and closed several times. There were murmurs in Chinese. Eventually they sent in another lady to take care of me. Even then, the door kept opening and closing. It was not relaxing with all that commotion. Her hands were cold, and she seemed weak, but I did not actually see her until the flip. I thought she might be a grannie, but in fact she was probably no older than the previous lady. Not as nice looking, either, but not ugly. The big problem is that she gave me a soft massage despite me asking a few times for strong or hard. On the flip, she ran her hands all over my front softly in a way that I thought might be a tease, but she studiously avoided an area of interest.

Annoyingly, she asked me several times if everything was ok, and each time I told her that I needed a stronger or harder massage, and she continued doing what she was doing. When she finished (with no joy), she asked if it was good, and I said it was not, that I had asked for stronger and she did not give it.

To her credit, she told me to lay on my stomach again and gave me another 10 minutes where she used elbows, knees, and a bit more pressure. It would have been a passable massage if she had done that the whole time, but it was still weaker than I am accustomed to.

I complained that I had pain coming in, still had pain, and they had taken my $60 without providing a good massage. She offered me a discount "next time". That surely does me no good. There will definitely not be a next time for this place.

Still, I have a sense that some guys. Regulars? - are getting something extra. Why else would the guy before me insist on the first lady? And why would someone call MY lady and she invited him to come in, if she denied him too? So YMMV.

I suppose I might have had better luck if I used the trick of putting a tip on the table of the expected amount. I do that sometimes, but other times I just want to see what is offered instead.

BTW neither lady looked as nice as the beauty the feature on their CL ad. No surprise there.

PS, while the first lady was working on me, my arms hanging down from the sides of the table, I became aware of something furry checking out my hands. It was a poodle. Reasonably well behaved, but it was distracting and it got old. But the dog seemed to like me, and persisted. I think having animals in a massage parlor is a bit unprofessional.

Chase33
03-17-16, 07:31
Haven't been mongering lately but took the plunge the other day. I prefer thai massages when I can find them. The other day I tried a place in North Quincy. Walked in and there was a 30 ish, decent looking woman and a lady-boy in the waiting room. Chose the real woman, as lady-boys are not my thing. Very good massage as I laid on my stomach with some tease with the boys from behind. On the flip she started from the head and moved down. After covering my whole body with the exception of what really mattered, she smiled and said (wait for it, we've never heard this line before) 'how much you tip'?

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

She said no and mumbled something about getting into trouble.

I reassured her that I was not interested in getting anyone into trouble, just relaxing. She insisted on. 6 with top on.

I told her no thanks and got up and left.

Even while I sit here with blue balls, I'm glad I held my ground. Got to set the market price properly boys. Safe hunting.

HappyDave
03-17-16, 08:41
Haven't been mongering lately but took the plunge the other day. I prefer thai massages when I can find them. The other day I tried a place in North Quincy. Walked in and there was a 30 ish, decent looking woman and a lady-boy in the waiting room. Chose the real woman, as lady-boys are not my thing. Very good massage as I laid on my stomach with some tease with the boys from behind. On the flip she started from the head and moved down. After covering my whole body with the exception of what really mattered, she smiled and said (wait for it, we've never heard this line before) 'how much you tip'?

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

I reassured her that I was not interested in getting anyone into trouble, just relaxing. She insisted on. 6 with top on.

Even while I sit here with blue balls, I'm glad I held my ground. Got to set the market price properly boys. Safe hunting.Our hero, well done we thank you for your sacrifice.

BGunn
03-17-16, 09:39
Our hero, well done we thank you for your sacrifice.Good job and thank you. I've noticed the prices are starting to jump 40 to 60 and 100 to 120. Need to stand strong together so they get the message. I know I've never received a 20% (100-120) let alone 50% (40-60) raise in all my years of working. LOL.

BGunn
03-17-16, 09:45
I was looking for a good massage to relieve some aches from working out, and anything extra would be most welcome. A place that advertises on CL without a name, but with address 157 pleasant st Malden and a phone number, was the closest available.

The lady who met me at the door (which said "Swan Massage") was reasonably attractive and 40-ish. She led me into a room that featured a sign saying that they love their customers and love tips, but please don't ask for sex. I have seen such signs in places that have a little extra, but my mistake was reading the last line ("no refunds") and not turning tail. If a place has to say that, then it means that customers have asked for refunds in the past, and that's not a good sign.

It started good until her phone rang. A customer wanted to come right now. She kept telling him one hour, several times, but apparently he wasn't having it. Eventually she rung off. But five minutes later he was there, and wanted my masseuse, and would not take no for an answer.

The door opened and closed several times. There were murmurs in Chinese. Eventually they sent in another lady to take care of me. Even then, the door kept opening and closing. It was not relaxing with all that commotion. Her hands were cold, and she seemed weak, but I did not actually see her until the flip. I thought she might be a grannie, but in fact she was probably no older than the previous lady. Not as nice looking, either, but not ugly. The big problem is that she gave me a soft massage despite me asking a few times for strong or hard. On the flip, she ran her hands all over my front softly in a way that I thought might be a tease, but she studiously avoided an area of interest.

Annoyingly, she asked me several times if everything was ok, and each time I told her that I needed a stronger or harder massage, and she continued doing what she was doing. When she finished (with no joy), she asked if it was good, and I said it was not, that I had asked for stronger and she did not give it.

To her credit, she told me to lay on my stomach again and gave me another 10 minutes where she used elbows, knees, and a bit more pressure. It would have been a passable massage if she had done that the whole time, but it was still weaker than I am accustomed to.

I complained that I had pain coming in, still had pain, and they had taken my $60 without providing a good massage. She offered me a discount "next time". That surely does me no good. There will definitely not be a next time for this place.

Still, I have a sense that some guys. Regulars? - are getting something extra. Why else would the guy before me insist on the first lady? And why would someone call MY lady and she invited him to come in, if she denied him too? So YMMV.

I suppose I might have had better luck if I used the trick of putting a tip on the table of the expected amount. I do that sometimes, but other times I just want to see what is offered instead.

BTW neither lady looked as nice as the beauty the feature on their CL ad. No surprise there.

PS, while the first lady was working on me, my arms hanging down from the sides of the table, I became aware of something furry checking out my hands. It was a poodle. Reasonably well behaved, but it was distracting and it got old. But the dog seemed to like me, and persisted. I think having animals in a massage parlor is a bit unprofessional.No disrespect intended but if you're looking for a massage for pain relief you probably shouldn't be looking on Backpage or Craigslist. Just my opinion. Happy hunting. .

DekeThorton
03-17-16, 10:03
Thank you for that, it seems like prices are getting out of control lately. More people need to do what you did. Thanks again!

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

Even while I sit here with blue balls, I'm glad I held my ground. Got to set the market price properly boys. Safe hunting.

Catnibbler
03-17-16, 10:22

PS, while the first lady was working on me, my arms hanging down from the sides of the table, I became aware of something furry checking out my hands. It was a poodle. Reasonably well behaved, but it was distracting and it got old. But the dog seemed to like me, and persisted. I think having animals in a massage parlor is a bit unprofessional.Last time I was there the did the switch on me also. The girl you got second is a new girl learning the trade. There is plenty on the menue there for the right price. I stopped going there because they always seem to give me the new girl now. I also like a firm hard massage. She doeant have that yet. Z you need to get Lola, or Angela. There is one more but forgot her name.

Stay safe.

M Scores Easy
03-17-16, 11:30
This place has been reviewed several times on this board. Mostly mixed reviews. I've always had a good experience there. The dog is usually no bother and is quiet every time I go. Ask for Angela or Lola and you should get quality service.

Member #5712
03-17-16, 12:25
Went here to Newbury St for first time few weeks back. Probably won't repeat. Not sure of her name. May have been Erica based on other posts (Called and made appt for 1 H, when I came in she tried to confirm HH (bad sign shoulda figured I'd get shorted, which I did) to which I said I wanted the hour as I said over the phone.

$7 house fee and rub was above avg, tease was too. I'm younger and she seemed to get into a bit, but on flip 15 minutes in she naturally starts up the price talk. Told her I was fine w / standard. $4 and she pushed for. $6. I literally pointed to my hogan, which was now pointing south, and said "do you see what you are doing?" settled on. $5 and finish was dece. But after like 10 more minutes of massage on my front it was over, so once I got my phone and saw it had only been like 35 minutes total I refused to give her the extra ten. . $12 for standard HH + HJ is insanity. She challenged me on it and said she would do more massage but she could tell she wasn't getting anything more out of me. Got to keep these prices down gents. Can't let these providers hold us over a barrell. SIDENOTE: all the tunes were oldies. Motown and shit. At first it was hard to contain laughter then I started swinging my hips, feeling the rhythm. She actually looked at the radio quite a lot. There was no digital clock on it so she may time her sessions based on the track playing.

Have other experiences I can share tit for tat if you want to PM. Stay safe.

Member #5155
03-17-16, 14:15

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

Even while I sit here with blue balls, I'm glad I held my ground. Got to set the market price properly boys. Safe hunting.Well played. We are in your debt.

Pistol Pete 1
03-17-16, 14:25
If more of us did that, we would be posting here how satisfied we are with what.

Is being offered out there. They know that some are going to give in, but, taking.

Your stand was top notch. Good for you!

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

Aimstraight
03-17-16, 16:11
Yes indeed! Well done and thank you!

Thank you for that, it seems like prices are getting out of control lately. More people need to do what you did. Thanks again!

CamperVan10
03-17-16, 18:27
Capital Lad, Capital!

I too leave the 40 after being pressed for 60 (if they see I have the extra $20 when leaving the tip. Maybe they'll do BBBJ for 60, so I carry the xtra) telling them NO. If they don't want me back the fine, a hundred other places, so take it or leave it. Haggling before the event is a no go. Get up and leave as you did, brilliant!

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

MarriedTom
03-17-16, 18:37

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

Even while I sit here with blue balls, I'm glad I held my ground. Got to set the market price properly boys. Safe hunting.HAd that happen to me once at the place behind the gas station / carwash in Norwood on Rt 1. She told me "we get 60 here", I told Her I give 40 at my regular place and if She wanted me to be a regular here, it will be 40. She took the 40 and performance did not suffer! On the way out she whispered "next time bring 60" to which I replied "then there will be no next time". She said okay You come back soon then!

PiddlePud
03-18-16, 10:20
Went here on a whim, really cause I struck out on a few other BP postings.

Called, but no answer, then got a callback in like 5 minutes. . 4 hh 5. H not bad deals. Girl on the phone is not the girl who works at the massage place.

Their posting is on BP so it shouldn't be hard to find. Located in an apartment / office building complex.

Only 1 girl working there named Judy, probably early-mid 40's. Not that attractive but not UGLY. No english, so learning sign language is a must.

Started with hh and got a typical rub down, soft with no pressure. She probably allows OTC roaming and even UTC but I don't really find that enjoyable.

She's too old for my taste to enjoy that. Nice tease around the legs and then on the flip she pointed to hands or mouth. Went for CBJ and she said it cost. 8 for tip.

I told her. 7 and she agreed. Gave her money, she gave me change (she gave me. 4 back, so it only cost. 6!) Went at it for 10 minutes then HE with hands for finish.

100 for damages, probably wouldn't repeat. She kept spitting and gagging so it wasn't really fun to watch. At least she gave her full attention though. Maybe others would enjoy the experience.

She did use a real condom and a hot towel though, so it seemed like its well equipped for other options too. . . If you're willing. I think the girls change here, but I don't know the timeframe.

I realized these MP things probably aren't my thing as I just like to get to the straightforward business and receive a massage after the deeds are done.

Herow
03-18-16, 14:50
Does anyone have any recent info on this place? Hard to tell if it will be hit-or-miss (no way it's legit), or massive upsell (its thai so probably).

Appears to be different ownership and name than previously. They have a Facebook page up which always throws my instincts off.

ShyGuy77
03-18-16, 19:20
Does anyone have any recent info on this place? Hard to tell if it will be hit-or-miss (no way it's legit), or massive upsell (its thai so probably).

Appears to be different ownership and name than previously. They have a Facebook page up which always throws my instincts off.I've tried this place 3 times over 2 years, and it is always a miss. The last time I went was about two months ago. I don't know if this was after ownership may have changed. I didn't recognize anyone, but again, I don't go often. Even if you have an appointment, they may try to offer you a TS when you arrive. Last time I went there were absolutely no extras. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Katokay
03-18-16, 22:55
Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.

SirPsychoSexy
03-18-16, 23:51
Funny you should mention that. I stopped by Quincy twice this week and door locked, no answer. I even went back at different times on one day but still nobody home.

SPS.

Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.

Spectator
03-19-16, 00:21
Haven't been to much on the south side. Found myself at the Derby Shops in Hingham and Yezi was the closest to me. Was going to go out to Quincy but it was rush hour traffic so I drive over.

60+40.

Typical AMP older lady, no English, 40's, not thin and mostly unattractive.

Decent but not great rub, ok tease and then a finish.

Probably won't return. Is there a gem on the south?

BGunn
03-19-16, 02:03
Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.Quincy & Randolph were both open on Sunday and Monday.

JarmStrong555
03-19-16, 08:59

Appears to be different ownership and name than previously. They have a Facebook page up which always throws my instincts off.Hey, I went there in December and haven't been back. Great massage from Brenda, but that was it. Have been twice with her and same result. Great massage if you're into it but that's it.

Leporello
03-19-16, 11:03

Appears to be different ownership and name than previously. They have a Facebook page up which always throws my instincts off.Shortly after new ownership:

Typical Thai upsell from bigger Asian woman from Nepal or Burma. Asking eighty for hr. Won't go back.

HappyDave
03-19-16, 11:58
Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.I have found in the past when there booked and low on staff they shut the phone and lock the door not to be bothered. FE does it all the time.

Momo2
03-19-16, 13:03
Haven't been to much on the south side. Found myself at the Derby Shops in Hingham and Yezi was the closest to me. Was going to go out to Quincy but it was rush hour traffic so I drive over.

60+40.

Typical AMP older lady, no English, 40's, not thin and mostly unattractive.

Decent but not great rub, ok tease and then a finish.

Probably won't return. Is there a gem on the south?Gems are hard to come by.

A lot of the AMPs down here rotate their talent in and out every few weeks / months. Some don't last more than a few days. So even when you find a favorite you can't count on her being there long. The regular mongers have to count on each other to report who has left and who is back in the area. Thanks to all of you who contribute.

Most ladies shuttle back and forth from NY and NJ but I have noticed that networks of AMPs who have multiple sites in the Boston area will move these ladies around within their network. You will see more and more ads that will announce new girl just arrived. Some of the ladies keep their names so you can track their travels. But many AMPs will bring in a new girl and give them the name of an old favorite who has since moved out. In one place, I called to see if Angela was in. The owner says yes with some hesitation in her voice. When I met with the girl who had just arrived from New York just a few hours ago proclaimed to me that she was the new Angela.

I use another site RM to find out the locations of AMPs when I am in unfamiliar surroundings. I don't read or trust their reviews but I can get their location and phone numbers. Down a couple of blocks from Yezi is Deanna's Thai Massage. If you like that style. Or even closer on rte 53 is Unique or Royal Thai which was closer to Derby St. Shops than Yezi.

Britaly
03-19-16, 13:19
I have found in the past when there booked and low on staff they shut the phone and lock the door not to be bothered. FE does it all the time.I would agree with you except they have not advertised since 3/14/16 which is very unusual. Time will tell.

SirPsychoSexy
03-19-16, 13:32
I have found in the past when there booked and low on staff they shut the phone and lock the door not to be bothered. FE does it all the time.I don't know. I dropped by Quincy just now and last night on the way home and the door bell is gone. On top of it being unusually quiet on the floor, mail is sticking out of the mail slot (was there last night too). Looks like I'm on my way to visit Lilly at Coddington!

DontFailMeNow
03-19-16, 13:38
I have Monica's cell, so I'll reach out to her this weekend and see what's up. I'll report back what she tells me.

Katokay
03-19-16, 13:46
I have found in the past when there booked and low on staff they shut the phone and lock the door not to be bothered. FE does it all the time.Doubt it.

These places never do that. Always keep door open as to not miss a sale. Also Quincy doesn't answer phone, its a 3rd party p I believe they packed up and went back to flushing.

HappyDave
03-19-16, 14:05
I would agree with you except they have not advertised since 3/14/16 which is very unusual. Time will tell.They have changed there name on adds and phone numbers several times. They use to be down the street in angles old building several years ago. If business was good I'm sure they will pop up somewhere. I drove buy the new aamp in Alston yesterday, only got a street name from another monger but given the expensive car from new York out front I did not need more info. This is all business to them, shut them down and they just pop up. I do not know the other location but Randolph and especially Quincy its to close to other businesses and the shared bathroom does not help.

Member #5155
03-19-16, 14:55
Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.F**K! Just as I was about to give Randolph a try.

GuyFrom
03-19-16, 15:05
Doubt it.

These places never do that. Always keep door open as to not miss a sale. Also Quincy doesn't answer phone, its a 3rd party p I believe they packed up and went back to flushing.Lilly up north has the door locked all the time. You have to buzz to get in.

Katokay
03-19-16, 21:38
Lilly up north has the door locked all the time. You have to buzz to get in.I was referring to the three star places. Randolph and Plymouth are always open while Quincy you have to ring if door is locked. Just my experience but maybe I'm wrong and they Are still in business.

That's why I asked if anyone knew but I've been getting replies about mongers experience at other places. If anyone knows for sure then please respond.

Member #5155
03-20-16, 00:03
Is this site related to / sane owner as rubmaps? Wondering why there is no easily accessible section to review all the mp's to make it so much easier to get info. ? Trying to search through everything can be cumbersome and pretty impossible with all the abbreviating that gets done here.

Yellowfever023
03-20-16, 05:29
Are all 3 star mps (Quincy, Randolph, and Plymouth) out of business. Went by Randolph and door was locked and nobody answered phone for all 3 locations.Plymouth is open and has been.

Mxbs345
03-20-16, 05:59
Called Randolph wed. Got no answer. Called the old 646 number for Randolph and was told closed, police come.

SirPsychoSexy
03-20-16, 08:51
So, I tried one last time to hit 1419 late Saturday afternoon and gave up. I took a brisk walk over to Coddington and was greeted by the warm, welcoming hands of Lilly. God Damn, worth every penny. Top notch massage (really, a legit massage) with with a very happy ending.

Nothing else is offered. Believe me I tried. But still an A+ experience. I'm on my 3rd visit in the past month or so, so she feels comfortable enough around me to strip down to her black thong and go topless after she closes the door. Roaming more than welcomed, OTC only below.

It's like going to a legit place with a hot, naked masseuse with a HE all for 40+40 = smiles, hugs, and a bottle of water.

BTW Salena was looking exceptionally good yesterday too

SPS.

Omfgboo
03-20-16, 09:56
So, I tried one last time to hit 1419 late Saturday afternoon and gave up. I took a brisk walk over to Coddington and was greeted by the warm, welcoming hands of Lilly. God Damn, worth every penny. Top notch massage (really, a legit massage) with with a very happy ending.

Nothing else is offered. Believe me I tried. But still an A+ experience. I'm on my 3rd visit in the past month or so, so she feels comfortable enough around me to strip down to her black thong and go topless after she closes the door. Roaming more than welcomed, OTC only below.

It's like going to a legit place with a hot, naked masseuse with a HE all for 40+40 = smiles, hugs, and a bottle of water.

BTW Salena was looking exceptionally good yesterday too

SPS.Question, is this place 59 or 67 Coddington? Thanks.

Ambrose
03-20-16, 10:07
Just hit clinical today. S. Btree sq. White and red house. Parking in back. Got tracy for 1/2. 4. /4. Sign said 45 I gave her a 5. She gave 10 back.

She's very peppy. Lots of playful spanking and compliments. Very sensual w / tease and flip. Seems very into it. Got tongue on her nipple which she kinda gave a shocked giggle in response to. Lots of otc on bottom. Beat face. Very decent body. Super pert bcup be's.Just curious, does "beat face" mean short for beautiful, or do you mean actually horrible face?

Ambrose
03-20-16, 10:21
Unfortunately I failed. Supposedly there is a new AMP in Revere on Shirley Street and with all their fancy advertising I thought it was worth investigating. I took a ride to Revere, hit Shirley Street and tried to find it. Nada, nothing, as far as I could tell, so I called the number and got no response. Ten minutes later I got a text message in what looked like Portuguese. It's a highly Brazilian area and that's what they speak with their own dialect added, so I thought it was probably from them. I'm still interested in finding more about this place, so if anyone here knows anything about it please let me know, either pm or post.

Ambrose
03-20-16, 10:33
Is this site related to / sane owner as rubmaps? Wondering why there is no easily accessible section to review all the mp's to make it so much easier to get info. ? Trying to search through everything can be cumbersome and pretty impossible with all the abbreviating that gets done here.Doubt it's related but I guess it could be. I find Rubmaps annoying with most of their spas very outdated, some have been closed for many years but they are still listed. This is by far the best site. Once you become familiar with the abbreviations you'll be happy. If you see something you don't understand, ask in a post or by pm. For sure you'll get a couple of wise ass answers like RTFF, which means read the f'and forum, but eventually you'll get a decent answer.

Ambrose
03-20-16, 10:48
After striking out in Revere this weekend, I took a ride to Chinatown, one of my favorite places, not only for a massage but I just like the area with all the restaurants, coffee shops and bakeries. You can't beat Chinese baked goods. Anyway, I hit Edinboro because I heard Jojo was back. I've never seen her before, just heard good things about her, 20's. That was all I needed to hear, and before you say add 10 to 15 years on to what you see, it doesn't apply here. She is mid 20's, no question about it. Nothing special about the service, just a real cute, friendly, young Chinese girl. She made my night worthwhile. She'll be gone in a week. PM if you need to but there is not much else to say.

Member #5155
03-20-16, 14:33
Just curious, does "beat face" mean short for beautiful, or do you mean actually horrible face?Haha. Sorry, I meant terrible. Actually she's ok, but some acne. Certainly not attractive.

Member #5155
03-20-16, 14:35
Just curious, does "beat face" mean short for beautiful, or do you mean actually horrible face?I think the real problem is I simply don't find asian girls attractive unless they are absolutely incredible. And even then I wouldn't want one long term.

HappyDave
03-20-16, 18:48
I cannot find ads on this place anymore, I type in the phone number to BP and it comes up 2 billings which is not even close to 1147 service or an AAMP style ad. BTW searched all over for the stars and ya they are not advertising.

Yellowfever023
03-20-16, 19:00
I cannot find ads on this place anymore, I type in the phone number to BP and it comes up 2 billings which is not even close to 1147 service or an AAMP style ad. BTW searched all over for the stars and ya they are not advertising.I had no problem finding ads on BP for 1147 or their AAMP sister location.

DekeThorton
03-20-16, 19:12
You are spot on about the music and the rush. The room was like the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. And I went for HH and maybe got 18 minutes. She went right to it. No massage at all. I don't need a lot, but at least pretend you are giving somewhat of a massage. I went once before and didn't like it. All up sell. I figured I'd give it another shot today. I'm done. I guess it's good in a pinch but that was it for me. The girl was kind of cute, I think she said her name was Lilly? Hard to make out. She wanted 1 for nude. I laughed and said no way. I hate upsell, it's a buzzkill and won't be back.

Went here to Newbury St for first time few weeks back. Probably won't repeat. Not sure of her name. May have been Erica based on other posts (Called and made appt for 1 H, when I came in she tried to confirm HH (bad sign shoulda figured I'd get shorted, which I did) to which I said I wanted the hour as I said over the phone.

$7 house fee and rub was above avg, tease was too. I'm younger and she seemed to get into a bit, but on flip 15 minutes in she naturally starts up the price talk. Told her I was fine w / standard. $4 and she pushed for. $6. I literally pointed to my hogan, which was now pointing south, and said "do you see what you are doing?" settled on. $5 and finish was dece. But after like 10 more minutes of massage on my front it was over, so once I got my phone and saw it had only been like 35 minutes total I refused to give her the extra ten. . $12 for standard HH + HJ is insanity. She challenged me on it and said she would do more massage but she could tell she wasn't getting anything more out of me. Got to keep these prices down gents. Can't let these providers hold us over a barrell. SIDENOTE: all the tunes were oldies. Motown and shit. At first it was hard to contain laughter then I started swinging my hips, feeling the rhythm. She actually looked at the radio quite a lot. There was no digital clock on it so she may time her sessions based on the track playing.

Have other experiences I can share tit for tat if you want to PM. Stay safe.

Grizwooos
03-20-16, 19:23
I cannot find ads on this place anymore, I type in the phone number to BP and it comes up 2 billings which is not even close to 1147 service or an AAMP style ad. BTW searched all over for the stars and ya they are not advertising.Add is there.

Member #5637
03-21-16, 04:09
I had Cici but recognized Mary from Hudsons Trend as second girl. Summer had day off. These two spas might be related? Cici was okay, usual 40/40 with no tip negotiations and git full time. Cici is young and has nice bee cups with very sensitive nips, would repeat. Very petite with smallish ass.

Eligrn101
03-21-16, 09:01
You are spot on about the music and the rush. The room was like the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. And I went for HH and maybe got 18 minutes. She went right to it. No massage at all. I don't need a lot, but at least pretend you are giving somewhat of a massage. I went once before and didn't like it. All up sell. I figured I'd give it another shot today. I'm done. I guess it's good in a pinch but that was it for me. The girl was kind of cute, I think she said her name was Lilly? Hard to make out. She wanted 1 for nude. I laughed and said no way. I hate upsell, it's a buzzkill and won't be back.This describes to a tee the exact experience I had at Melissa a year and a half ago. Different provider, but I guess some things never change. The place is a ripoff. Avoid!

Catnibbler
03-21-16, 10:20
Drove by 388 main in Medford. Anyone ever try this place?

Thanks.

HappyDave
03-21-16, 14:01
Add is there.1147 Hancock came up with nothing. One of the phone numbers came up with a AAMP style with no address, if memory servers me Jenny who ran 1147 also ran an AAMP a couple blocks over figure the add is for that. Have not heard of any reviews of either in a while.

Spaz2580
03-21-16, 15:16
I like your getting up and leaving. I once had a very lame massage in Waltham. Decided it wasn't going to be worth it esp w / the upsell for the HE. So I got up and left and didn't even leave.

A tip because of the shitty attitude of the provider. The provider was prob in her early 30's and good looking, but those are the ones that sometimes give you crappy session and upsell.

She was asking for tip and I said no tip, lousy massage and service.

32 south. But this was a while ago. Anyone else have any more recent better experiences there? I'm sure the girl I had has rotated out since.

I said. 4 for HJ.

She said. 6.

I said. 6 with top off.

MishMash
03-21-16, 17:28
Pretty sure I shared the time I stopped at the place on elm at in Davis Sq and the girl there would touch it. So after my hour was up I tipped her 10.

She told me she gets paid 20.

That got a laugh and I explained that "pay" comes from her boss. She needs to have that conversation with the joints owner. What I was offering up is a tip which is determined by how I feel the service went. And for this 16% was the deal.

Yello Tail
03-21-16, 17:59
Drove by 388 main in Medford. Anyone ever try this place?

Thanks.If you need knots worked out, muscles unlocked, motion returned to aching joints this is a great place to go. Nice older women performs deep tissue, to the point of being extremely painful Chinese style massage.

This is NOT the place to go for anything else, nothing happy ever happens there.

WalthamKid
03-22-16, 12:24
Lots of mentions of places in the Q. Lots of Angela's and locales to the point that I'm I used to visit Angela on be- street. She's a bit older, walked on back. Big cees. Can someone point me back towards her I know a lot of guys complained she was old but I liked her. Pm if you prefer.

DexterCurtis
03-22-16, 14:46
Lots of mentions of places in the Q. Lots of Angela's and locales to the point that I'm I used to visit Angela on be- street. She's a bit older, walked on back. Big cees. Can someone point me back towards her I know a lot of guys complained she was old but I liked her. Pm if you prefer.Look for Triple A and you'll have no problem.

BlueBells
03-23-16, 10:32
Looking for nuru in Boston area and came across this site. http://aphroditesembrace.net/. Was looking for info on this site. Saw reference to mikki moon but actual reports. Anybody been there? Pics look authentic.

Mapokaplaya
03-23-16, 12:40
Lots of mentions of places in the Q. Lots of Angela's and locales to the point that I'm I used to visit Angela on be- street. She's a bit older, walked on back. Big cees. Can someone point me back towards her I know a lot of guys complained she was old but I liked her. Pm if you prefer.BTW she is Angel not Angela.

HappyDave
03-23-16, 12:50
BTW she is Angel not Angela.Not sure if her helper is still there, not much on looks but the tease will have you climbing the ceiling.

Member #5155
03-23-16, 14:24
Got sisi for an hour today. Very good massage. Minor tease. On the flip, without asking, pulled decent small bees out. Shoved them in my mouth. Offered kitty as well. (no thanks) Excellent rapid fire finish (fast is just fine with me) Good dirty talking.

Handed her a 5. And she complained. Lame.

BlueBells
03-23-16, 15:37
Any info on this place? They offer nuru and was wondering if it's legit. Lots of pics with faces blocked but they seem real enough. Aphroditesembrace.net. She goes out of her way to say no FS but seems pricy what's advertised.

Gallo1
03-23-16, 20:52
She's been discussed a few times, and recently. Don't waste your time on her.

Any info on this place? They offer nuru and was wondering if it's legit. Lots of pics with faces blocked but they seem real enough. Aphroditesembrace.net. She goes out of her way to say no FS but seems pricy what's advertised.

Scraggy
03-24-16, 18:04
If Massage Parlor Reports are generally about incall massage and body rub establishments, where does one find reports on Outcall Body Rub providers? The Back Page Advertiser section. Considering that the outcall body rub ladies post on BP under Body Rubs. Seems to be all about BP Escort listings.

Out of town travel generally means Outcall service for me and the guide would be really helpful when you've only got one shot at a good service. Does the Guide need a new section for Outcall intel?

Scraggy.

Member #5155
03-24-16, 19:22
Got an hour. I've seen her before for 1/2 and wasn't super impressed. Absolutely excellent massage today.

3 minute tease. Actually she couldn't get me off today. Tried for no less than 10 minutes. Probably 15. Just didn't feel comfortable today I guess. She has no sensuality about her in my opinion. Great nipples for sucking though. Massage was very therapeutic.

MarriedTom
03-24-16, 21:10
If Massage Parlor Reports are generally about incall massage and body rub establishments, where does one find reports on Outcall Body Rub providers? The Back Page Advertiser section. Considering that the outcall body rub ladies post on BP under Body Rubs. Seems to be all about BP Escort listings.

Out of town travel generally means Outcall service for me and the guide would be really helpful when you've only got one shot at a good service. Does the Guide need a new section for Outcall intel?

Scraggy.Usually find them mixed in here and on Non Asian MP thread. It is not necessarily where the intel is posted, but the content and review in of itself!

JohnBoy69
03-24-16, 21:58
Got an hour. I've seen her before for 1/2 and wasn't super impressed. Absolutely excellent massage today.

3 minute tease. Actually she couldn't get me off today. Tried for no less than 10 minutes. Probably 15. Just didn't feel comfortable today I guess. She has no sensuality about her in my opinion. Great nipples for sucking though. Massage was very therapeutic.Tracy offers one of the most incredible therapeutic asian style massages I've experienced. Having you in tears at times and I agree on the sensuality and sexiness. Try Cindy if she's still there.

M Scores Easy
03-25-16, 15:04
This place is horrible lately. I get in the room. Decent looking provider. She says I'm the first of the day. No sooner did she say that when 3 more walked in within my half hour time frame. I'll give the girl credit for not rushing me.

Now fast forward through the lame massage to the end. Explosion is about to happen, when she attempts to cover jr with her thumb as the explosion is happening!. Immediately ripped her hand away to take care of myself. "WTF are you doing I say?

She starts giggling.

$20 tip done. The giggling stopped real quick. Walked out.

Has this happened to anyone? Can't express the anger I was feeling.

BigDog001
03-25-16, 15:20
This place is horrible lately. I get in the room. Decent looking provider. She says I'm the first of the day. No sooner did she say that when 3 more walked in within my half hour time frame. I'll give the girl credit for not rushing me.

Now fast forward through the lame massage to the end. Explosion is about to happen, when she attempts to cover jr with her thumb as the explosion is happening!. Immediately ripped her hand away to take care of myself. "WTF are you doing I say?

She starts giggling.

$20 tip done. The giggling stopped real quick. Walked out.

Has this happened to anyone? Can't express the anger I was feeling.At the old Lavender in the Q. Jennifer would leave on weekends and rotate new girls in. It happened once and the girl was not giggling either. Apparently she and the other girl stole from Jennifer as well.

BD.

Siftysifty
03-25-16, 17:55
New Excellent Body Work, $45/ hour 2464 Mass Ave #316 A 508-818-1850 (near Davis Square).

Experienced, Pretty lady Asian bodywork practitioner, excellent skills, had worked in several massage places for years, will help you relieve stiffness and soreness, strengthen your body. New facilities, clean and tidy, will provide you wonderful experience.

Hours: 10.00 am - 9. 00 pm.

Price:

30 minutes -- $30 ($40-10).

45 minutes -40 ($50-10).

60 minutes -45 ($60-15).

90 minutes -75 ($90-15).

Address: 2464 Mass Ave. , Suite 316 A, Cambridge MA.

Got an hr w Lisa. Not sure how old. Medium build with small Bees 45 hr and 40 T left happy.

Big Head
03-25-16, 18:36
Went to see Yumi again, my fourth visit. She is very close by, and this is the only reason I keep returning.

She is older, below average in looks, her massage is 4/10, her attitude is 3/10, HE is 4/10.

Her regulars can get some other extras, but those are below average as well.

She got some big mature natural tits, I've got to give her that, but I do not think I will be returning.

-BH.

Jsxddct6
03-25-16, 19:26
Was in the area after work and decided to check it out. Several calls to find this place. Was greeted by mamasan at the door who brought me to a room. Meet Sunny. Nice mid-30's Taiwanese spinner with nice perky see's. Very friendly, great massage, and very left happy. Great service. $. 6 house. $1 tip. Didn't get to see any other girls but I heard another one there. Sunny leaves at the end of the month.

Catnibbler
03-26-16, 06:26
Was in the area after work and decided to check it out. Several calls to find this place. Was greeted by mamasan at the door who brought me to a room. Meet Sunny. Nice mid-30's Taiwanese spinner with nice perky see's. Very friendly, great massage, and very left happy. Great service. $. 6 house. $1 tip. Didn't get to see any other girls but I heard another one there. Sunny leaves at the end of the month.You left $1 tip. What service did you get for that. That's why ever one wants big tips. Unless you got FS there is no reason to tip like that! Just my 2 cents.

Yellowfever023
03-26-16, 09:14
Hi Guy's.

I hit Oval road in Q yesterday. On the phone mama claimed to have 4 girls working, actually it was her and 3 girls and mama was just taking over flow if any. I drew Linda, attractive mid to late 40's with some bolt on see cups that she unleashed. Her nipples were very long, like clam necks, longest I have ever seen. Pretty good massage with standard ending 60/40. Met Coco on the way out fairly attractive on the thicker side but not fat.

SupremeJay
03-26-16, 10:44
Was in the area after work and decided to check it out. Several calls to find this place. Was greeted by mamasan at the door who brought me to a room. Meet Sunny. Nice mid-30's Taiwanese spinner with nice perky see's. Very friendly, great massage, and very left happy. Great service. $. 6 house. $1 tip. Didn't get to see any other girls but I heard another one there. Sunny leaves at the end of the month.Arawan or Golden? Which place.

Member #5155
03-26-16, 10:59
You left $1 tip. What service did you get for that. That's why ever one wants big tips. Unless you got FS there is no reason to tip like that! Just my 2 cents.I'm really hoping he meant 10 bucks.

Ambrose
03-26-16, 16:53
Was in the area after work and decided to check it out. Several calls to find this place. Was greeted by mamasan at the door who brought me to a room. Meet Sunny. Nice mid-30's Taiwanese spinner with nice perky see's. Very friendly, great massage, and very left happy. Great service. $. 6 house. $1 tip. Didn't get to see any other girls but I heard another one there. Sunny leaves at the end of the month.I also visited the same place, after trying unsuccessfully 1 or 2 weeks ago. It's challenging to find with the bad English on the phone that they occasionally will answer. Anyway, today I got there with very little trouble. It was a three call system in an apartment that was less than luxury, lots less, but still a good time. My girl was late 30's. Early 40's. Physically not my type, but still very playful which made up for it. Sometimes she spoke understandable English, other times not so. She laughed a lot and liked to play, so if that's not your thing, then hope to get another girl, I enjoyed her. Massage was not really a massage but I had one earlier this morning so it really didn't matter. Toward the end she said "you think I crazy woman?" I said "yup, you crazy alright but I like it. " Then she asked what I'll tip. I put up four fingers, she said 60. Then I put up three fingers, she hit me and said 60 again. This time I put up two fingers and she really hit me. Then I said do that again and you'll get ten. We settled on 40. On the way out I met Sunny, much more to my liking but she leaves on Wed. She's a cute spinner with a nice body.

Britaly
03-26-16, 18:14
Over the last two months I have paid my respects several times to this clean and happy environment. One thing that struck me as somewhat strange is you pay for an hour of bodywork and guess what? You get an hour. I have had three different providers and each have given a top rated full bodyrub. If you are looking for a great bodyrub than this is your place. Seniors PM for any other details.

HappyDave
03-27-16, 13:04
Did some BP and CL searches today. The few regular Randolph ads are gone and I cannot find any ads in Quincy of places that were consistent with at least relatively attractive and consistently expanded menu providers. Mostly just the old well established old hag places are advertised. Was there a silent sweep of the area?

Britaly
03-27-16, 15:56
Did some BP and CL searches today. The few regular Randolph ads are gone and I cannot find any ads in Quincy of places that were consistent with at least relatively attractive and consistently expanded menu providers. Mostly just the old well established old hag places are advertised. Was there a silent sweep of the area?I would be shocked to find a sweep took place with no press. They live for that shit. Other than the 2 out of 4 star places taking a break I have not noticed any change on BP or CL.

HappyDave
03-27-16, 16:46
I would be shocked to find a sweep took place with no press. They live for that shit. Other than the 2 out of 4 star places taking a break I have not noticed any change on BP or CL.Star, 1416 or whatever Jennifer's place, second floor Newport ave all don't advertis anymore though Jens number is still active on a search, no location is listed. Seems like someone asked the open menu places to go dark or leave but left the established old hag rub and tug places alone.

Yellowfever023
03-27-16, 17:46
Star, 1416 or whatever Jennifer's place, second floor Newport ave all don't advertis anymore though Jens number is still active on a search, no location is listed. Seems like someone asked the open menu places to go dark or leave but left the established old hag rub and tug places alone.Jenny's AMP.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/617-785-5612-_-new-new-_-new-_asian-hot-_-super-bodywork/31828041

Jenny's AAMP.

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-in-town-857-366-2816-sweet-asian-girl-sexxy-100-real-hot/31777516

I am not sure what's going on at star 1419 but I was on the street the other day and saw the window open with a fan running in it, the same curtains were up. Their Plymouth location is still advertising.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5509576949.html

Ambrose
03-27-16, 19:57
I also visited the same place, after trying unsuccessfully 1 or 2 weeks ago. It's challenging to find with the bad English on the phone that they occasionally will answer. Anyway, today I got there with very little trouble. It was a three call system in an apartment that was less than luxury, lots less, but still a good time. My girl was late 30's. Early 40's. Physically not my type, but still very playful which made up for it. Sometimes she spoke understandable English, other times not so. She laughed a lot and liked to play, so if that's not your thing, then hope to get another girl, I enjoyed her. Massage was not really a massage but I had one earlier this morning so it really didn't matter. Toward the end she said "you think I crazy woman?" I said "yup, you crazy alright but I like it. " Then she asked what I'll tip. I put up four fingers, she said 60. Then I put up three fingers, she hit me and said 60 again. This time I put up two fingers and she really hit me. Then I said do that again and you'll get ten. We settled on 40. On the way out I met Sunny, much more to my liking but she leaves on Wed. She's a cute spinner with a nice body.After a good time here yesterday, I decided I needed to see the other girl, Sunny, today. Like I said, she's a cute spinner with a nice body. Today, the girl on the phone spoke excellent English, nice for a change. Sunny leaves Wed, so this was my only chance to see her before she goes back to California, to cold here for her, said she will be back in the summer. Had a good time with her today, I think this place has good possibilities, even though it's in an old dumpy apartment building. I was her only customer today due to the holiday, I guess I'm a baaad boy. Two things you may not like, they didn't change the sheets either time and if you ask for lotion rather than oil, when you leave, you'll smell like a bouquet of flowers. The girls rotate out, according to Sunny, every 10 days. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one up to bat.

DCranberry
03-28-16, 09:17
Decided to make a stop for some foot reflexology on Water St the other day. Second visit in as many weeks to see the newest talent and I never do that. First glance was a little disappointing, much older looking than I prefer and no where near as petite as would like. Not bad looking, old, or fat. Just not my ideal choice. The massage was quite above average with plenty of tease, I call her "lingering Linda" for a reason. On the flip it was a massage until she lightly started playing and said "OK?" She asked if I would tip, but not how much. She gave the slowest, most sensual massage after that point with little kisses and light tickling, I was begging her to stop! The finish made me feel 21 again.

60/40 and happy about it.

I will definitely repeat.

RacinJunkie
03-28-16, 12:51
I visited with this young lady today. Upscale apt. In Andover where you have to get buzzed in. Gave the house fee 70 got undressed and layed on the table. This girl does have a nice body with a great pair and eraser nips. The massage was not to bad lasted about hhr with some teasing. She ask to flip and gave the universal sign for bang bang we agreed and proceeded. All in all not a bad visit 70 plus 80 did the trick never questioned price. I would visit again if I'm in the area.

Rac.

Hi honey.

Let me make you dreams come true.

Super sweet very playfull.

Come enjoy with gorgeous sexy asian girl. !

Call me now, incall call only 617 851 5688.

617 851 5688.

PLEASE. 💢NO blocked CALL. NO TEXT. !

💢 Please, no blocked. Call. No text. ! ! 🍎127822;.

Poster's age: 22.

• Location: Boston, near andover MA (RT 93 exit 45), Northwest / Merrimack.

Brooksy
03-28-16, 17:15
2nd time to Edinboro, Easter weekend. Got tina as I had hoped as she said boom boom next time. Lo and behold after she starts someone else walks in in the next room, and her smile changes. Maybe 5-7 massage then asks me to flip over.

I think a little early but more time for fun. Nope. Actually negotiates before the action this time. 40+40 CBJ. Too much hand at first then tries to jackhammer says she's tired. 5-6 minute CBJ is too much for you? Get another line of work.

I tell her to slow down then it gets too toothy. Get some nip in mouth but overall a complete waste. I was in and out in 21 minutes so at most 17 minutes when I paid for 30. I was not happy that I forgot to ask for more massage at the end.

She said very busy. Not the same experience at all as last time, plus somewhat expected no FS but got my hopes up.

Oh and getting the bottom off is at least 20 more. Their pants are a horrible choice.

May try someone else there. But I think too many are paying too much, they're getting spoiled.

Motoman36
03-28-16, 18:35
Decided to make a stop for some foot reflexology on Water St the other day. Second visit in as many weeks to see the newest talent and I never do that. First glance was a little disappointing, much older looking than I prefer and no where near as petite as would like. Not bad looking, old, or fat. Just not my ideal choice. The massage was quite above average with plenty of tease, I call her "lingering Linda" for a reason. On the flip it was a massage until she lightly started playing and said "OK?" She asked if I would tip, but not how much. She gave the slowest, most sensual massage after that point with little kisses and light tickling, I was begging her to stop! The finish made me feel 21 again.

60/40 and happy about it.

I will definitely repeat.Apple wakefield?

Ambrose
03-28-16, 19:18
Has anyone seen Leona from Repose? I know it is strictly legit and that's ok, I'm just curious to know if Leona looks as good as her picture. PM is fine or post if you would rather. Thanks.

Ambrose
03-28-16, 21:28
Has anyone seen Leona from Repose? I know it is strictly legit and that's ok, I'm just curious to know if Leona looks as good as her picture. PM is fine or post if you would rather. Thanks.Sorry, my bad, this was suppose to go in the Rhode Island forum. Long hard day today.

Chuggo
03-29-16, 06:27
Angel in Q-Town never disappoints hadn't seen her in more than 5 years. Went 3 weeks ago. Remembered me and the massage quality is as good as ever. Lots of work on my undercarriage world class tease and an expert finish on the flip. Not afan of the bolt-ons in general so just closed my eyes and enjoyed. Only compliant she commented on my weight gain and told me how to lose weight. I guess she's concerned.

Eugene West
03-29-16, 06:54
I hit the last three girls that have been there. Pretty nice setup with that apt, but not so sure how private this is. I had a close call with a neighbor guy who gave me a stern stare. This handler has been in that area for years on the other side of River rd off 93. Like. Out Asians. It's a crapshoot. I okay with that as long as it is SAFE. I much prefer these to any storefront mp. Some time I get lucky and have a full on porn star experience. My favs are: Manch, Lowell, Andover. Plenty of Asian ass to keep me busy.

I visited with this young lady today. Upscale apt. In Andover where you have to get buzzed in. Gave the house fee 70 got undressed and layed on the table. This girl does have a nice body with a great pair and eraser nips. The massage was not to bad lasted about hhr with some teasing. She ask to flip and gave the universal sign for bang bang we agreed and proceeded. All in all not a bad visit 70 plus 80 did the trick never questioned price. I would visit again if I'm in the area.

Rac.

Hi honey.

Let me make you dreams come true.

Super sweet very playfull.

Come enjoy with gorgeous sexy asian girl. !

Call me now, incall call only 617 851 5688.

617 851 5688.

PLEASE. NO blocked CALL. NO TEXT. !

 Please, no blocked. Call. No text. ! ! 127822;.

Poster's age: 22.

Location: Boston, near andover MA (RT 93 exit 45), Northwest / Merrimack.

M Scores Easy
03-29-16, 08:01
Has anyone tried Strong Hands in Stomeham? Is there happiness? Pm is ok. Thank you.

ChiliPepr
03-29-16, 09:22
Has anyone tried Strong Hands in Stomeham? Is there happiness? Pm is ok. Thank you.This is the new location for Wendy from Wakefield (then of Tewksbury). Lots of reviews on her.

Spectator
03-29-16, 10:24
Has anyone tried Strong Hands in Stomeham? Is there happiness? Pm is ok. Thank you.That's Wendy of Wakefield (and recently Tewksbury) new place I believe.

Have not been, did not care for her more recent employees at HK.

I'm sure there is a menu.

M Scores Easy
03-29-16, 11:01
Didn't she get arrested recently? Now she has a new spot? Sounds sketchy but correct me if wrong.

Big Head
03-29-16, 11:10
Angel in Q-Town never disappoints hadn't seen her in more than 5 years. Went 3 weeks ago. Remembered me and the massage quality is as good as ever. Lots of work on my undercarriage world class tease and an expert finish on the flip. Not afan of the bolt-ons in general so just closed my eyes and enjoyed. Only compliant she commented on my weight gain and told me how to lose weight. I guess she's concerned.Is Angel fake? I thought she was real, at least I could not feel any implants in there.

-BH.

Spectator
03-29-16, 14:27
Didn't she get arrested recently? Now she has a new spot? Sounds sketchy but correct me if wrong.Twice, actually. The number on the ad is her number. Do the math.

M Scores Easy
03-29-16, 14:49
Twice, actually. The number on the ad is her number. Do the math.I've never met the woman. Only know her from what I read on this board, so I do not know her number. But I would stay away.

Marquiscarabas
03-30-16, 00:32
Will be in Chinatown and looking for recommendations. Don't get to area too often. Had a chance to stop in at Edinboro in late January. Had tried dropping in at Tangs on S. St but no answer to buzzer despite Open sign. Pretty out in open location anyway. At Edin. , made trip up elevator and drew a nice enough older Korean lady, didn't catch name. Pleasant, good attitude but not much in looks dept (your avg middle aged asian lady with short hair but great smile). Had a few cocktails beforehand so used the bathroom first then on to massage room. Not cleanest of places. Opted for 1/2 hr cause it was late. She started with a little grab ass and giggles, proceeeded to give decent massage but limited English. Some teasing flip and politely asked if finish was ok. No metion of tip (points for that). Did some otc grabbing myself. Wasn't even thinking of exploring more. Left happy for 40/40 (was being generous) & got full 30 mins. Not sure if I'd return unless younger options were there or I was several drinks in and no other option. Deja vu all over again. Was thinking of trying one of the Harr Ave outlets. Any suggestions - 1st floor, 2 D or 2 E? Prefer clean (yeah I know it's CT), younger (same), and good rub. Don't need full menu but quality oral options are nice chnge of pace. Any other places to check out?

Also made it to Lotus in Wey few weeks ago. Again had been out for a few drinks first so little head led. Basement setup, clean enough but little damp and could hear neighbors upstairs (it was early eve) she said we needed to keep quiet. Huh? Again didn't catch name but was better than avg. Asian maybe early to mid 30's with slim body. Asked for hr she say half and after asking again with same answer, settled on half. She asked if I wanted light touch I said firm was good. She proceeded to do a decent job for 10 minutes and kept asking if I liked. Then asked if I wanted to flip said sure then she asked if I "liked" I said Sure! Then negociated. Asked for BJ but she made face (not a good one) then asked for 80, I laughed & said 40, she said 60, I said sure and she wanted tip right then. Is there ever a bigger mood killer! To her credit she pulled up top and dropped bottoms, encouraged roaming after applying some hand sanitizer (again trying to ignore mood kill). Tiny be's up top and tight butt she did decent manual and even leaned over to simulate oral (always find this lame). She even got a little wet from roaming, lots of giggling and "I like you, you nice. Fell good? Left happy (again cocktails cloud the judgement. Deja vu?) but was out of there at just over 20 min mark. Not sure I'd try again unless, aahhhhh you know the story already.

Any CT recommends would be greatly appreciated! Will share results.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

Member #5155
03-30-16, 09:54
Very attractive young lady. No more than 30. Hair just above the shoulders.

Got hour. Slow and sensual. No tease at all. Flip. Tried for 10 minutes. No finish. Left disappointed again. That's 2 in a row strikeouts for me. Can't stand it if a girl isn't into it one bit. If you see it's taking a while, bee's or something should be offered. I shouldn't have to ask.

SirPsychoSexy
03-30-16, 17:01
Judy or Selena? I'm guessing Selena

Very attractive young lady. No more than 30. Hair just above the shoulders.

Got hour. Slow and sensual. No tease at all. Flip. Tried for 10 minutes. No finish. Left disappointed again. That's 2 in a row strikeouts for me. Can't stand it if a girl isn't into it one bit. If you see it's taking a while, bee's or something should be offered. I shouldn't have to ask.

Member #5155
03-30-16, 19:12
Judy or Selena? I'm guessing SelenaDidn't ask her name. Wish I did so I could give fair warning. 2 duds in a row? I'm going to have to start going to bars and start banging random chicks again.

Or at least start going to a place with f. S. When you're on your back, you just don't have as much control over the situation. F. s. I would imagine you have a bit more, even if she's terrible.

MrHappy1823
03-31-16, 10:40
Heads up guys, few weeks ago I review an asian massage located in woburn and was led to roof top hotel.

, the other evening I drove by there I see uncle LEO parked and no one was in the car behind the building or the side facing the road. (woburn pd)

, bells and whistle pop up in my head as I was led to this hotel before and did not made the go.

So becareful out there.

Shamless1
03-31-16, 11:28
Elite ladies have been using that place along with many providers I would never ever step in that place as it is like saying hey I am here now please arrest me

Heads up guys, few weeks ago I review an asian massage located in woburn and was led to roof top hotel.

, the other evening I drove by there I see uncle LEO parked and no one was in the car behind the building or the side facing the road. (woburn pd)

, bells and whistle pop up in my head as I was led to this hotel before and did not made the go.

So becareful out there..

Strike2
04-01-16, 05:31
Plymouth is open and has been.Visited last weekend. 1 gal, Susan, is all I saw. Nice personality. Skinny as can be. Rub was ok at best. Got full hour, and every minute of it. Great technique on the flip. 6/4. Wish rub was better.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-star-day-spa-plymouth-ma-17038#rubmaps.

Short Stroke
04-01-16, 08:27
Visited last weekend. 1 gal, Susan, is all I saw. Nice personality. Skinny as can be. Rub was ok at best. Got full hour, and every minute of it. Great technique on the flip. 6/4. Wish rub was better.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-star-day-spa-plymouth-ma-17038#rubmaps.Has the other places opened back up like Boakang, or were the neighbors successful in closing them for good?

Member #5155
04-01-16, 10:10
I've had someone messaging me accusing me of being someone else. (Ambrose?) is this common on here?

The paranoia I understand, as I instantly stop talking to people that pm me and start asking personal questions or acting weird in my opinion.

Ambrose
04-01-16, 14:41
I've had someone messaging me accusing me of being someone else. (Ambrose?) is this common on here?

The paranoia I understand, as I instantly stop talking to people that pm me and start asking personal questions or acting weird in my opinion.He is a complete idiot, pay no attention to him. He has been sending me PMs for a long time and has accused me of being at least 5 different guys. He accused me of being HappyDave who has been a long time member. I've stopped reading his PMs, I just delete them now. There is something wrong with him, seriously.

Thor369
04-01-16, 16:00
Has the other places opened back up like Boakang, or were the neighbors successful in closing them for good?The three places that were raided last summer are still closed.

A massage spa has moved in where Boaking used to be though. Talk about ironic.

Beantown123
04-01-16, 16:22
Alright, so I am finally going to give some feedback since I have gotten a lot of good references from this place.

Allston House.

Let's briefly touch Boston's newest hotspot. Called up and spoke with mamasan, requested Angela since her picture peaked my interest. Set up hh and when I showed up I was greeted by mamasan. She is a very nice (actually pretty good looking) asian woman and she called for Angela. I went up and met her, and unfortunately was not the girl in the picture. Not anything to turn away from. Very young, good attitude, small chest. Quick shower, back to room, CBJ for a bit, I headed to the bed. She hopped on, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy to finish it up. I honestly cannot say I have been with someone this tight in a long time. Getting started was a bit tough. But things worked out. She had a great attitude, very friendly / playful. Said that I was her first time at the house When I was leaving, mamasan grabbed me to ask for feedback, how she was etc. Seemed very concerned with my experience, asked how she performed etc. She showed me a picture of another girl that's coming in tonight, young girl but again. Can't exactly trust the picture she showed. (Wish I could read Chinese, that would have been a great text chain to understand). Good experience overall, as with everyone else, give it a go while it lasts.

Boylston St (Back Bay).

AMP. 6 house + . 4. Been my go to in last few months. Some turnover on the girl front, not much talent their now.

CommAve (Brookline).

6 house, girl I drew was a 9. 0 /10 on the asian scale. Verytight body, very playful. Another AMP but was more willing to dump them out during ending. Tongue did good work around the upper body as well.

Short Stroke
04-01-16, 18:12
The three places that were raided last summer are still closed.

A massage spa has moved in where Boaking used to be though. Talk about ironic.That is ironic that they moved in since it was the neighbor who turned on them for alleged illegal activity.

I miss Cici.

BillyBaloney
04-01-16, 19:35

The paranoia I understand, as I instantly stop talking to people that pm me and start asking personal questions or acting weird in my opinion.Yes there is paranoia on the site amongst many members. There is actually a theory that floats around that the Banned member Smoke Screen actually owns 50% of the handles on the Boston forums.

Now do I personally think you are Ambrose? Of course not but I also do think that you may not be a virgin poster either.

Hope this helps!

Member #5155
04-01-16, 19:45
Hit yezi while I was out and about. Needed a sure fire thing after 2 whiffs.

Was pleasantly surprised to see several girls through the window as I walked up. My girl was 40 ish. Longish hair in a ponytail. Kinda cute. 5 body. I'm always terrible at getting their names. I still don't know the name of the girl there that did me like 20 times.

Average massage. Nice 4 or 5 minute tease after 20 minutes. No bee access. Therefore, she sucks. Hilarious- you'll jerk a dick but try and act like you have integrity by putting your bees off limits? Smh.

Member #5155
04-02-16, 06:45
Yes there is paranoia on the site amongst many members. There is actually a theory that floats around that the Banned member Smoke Screen actually owns 50% of the handles on the Boston forums.

Now do I personally think you are Ambrose? Of course not but I also do think that you may not be a virgin poster either.

Hope this helps!Funny, sounds like lots of you have been here a long time. I can't believe how hard it was to find this site. It never showed on many of my google searches looking for parlor reviews, etc. So I'm just unaware of all the weird drama that apparently goes on here. Especially on th massholes part. What losers.

HappyDave
04-02-16, 08:23
He is a complete idiot, pay no attention to him. He has been sending me PMs for a long time and has accused me of being at least 5 different guys. He accused me of being HappyDave who has been a long time member. I've stopped reading his PMs, I just delete them now. There is something wrong with him, seriously.Sorry dude I look in the mirror and don't see you. Nice to be noticed. That said I blocked boz long ago and anyone else that acts like him.

Ambrose
04-02-16, 11:49
So I'm just unaware of all the weird drama that apparently goes on here. Especially on th massholes part. What losers.Yup, lots of drama. That's what you get when you have a few guys acting like little girls.

Member #5155
04-02-16, 12:13
Sorry dude I look in the mirror and don't see you. Nice to be noticed. That said I blocked boz long ago and anyone else that acts like him.Haha. This guy called it. I did not name names!

ProPress
04-02-16, 14:07

So becareful out there.I have to agree w / you Sovan781.

I did not cover this in my post last week about Burlington, but will now. That day I had two picks. The first was in.

Woburn. The ad actually gave a street name, which I thought was odd. Even more, I knew the layout of that street.

Anyway I made an appointment to meet up. When I arrived I saw that it was the rr inn in Woburn. Not going in there.

Due to past experience, I kept driving to my second pick and followed through in Burlington, which I posted last week.

The next day, the same provider actually posted their address & the name of the hotel.

Something really weird about giving out all that info on their post. Yes, made me think LEO.

Jstyre
04-02-16, 18:56
Alright, so I am finally going to give some feedback since I have gotten a lot of good references from this place.

Allston House.

Let's briefly touch Boston's newest hotspot. Called up and spoke with mamasan, requested Angela since her picture peaked my interest. Set up hh and when I showed up I was greeted by mamasan. She is a very nice (actually pretty good looking) asian woman and she called for Angela. I went up and met her, and unfortunately was not the girl in the picture. Not anything to turn away from. Very young, good attitude, small chest. Quick shower, back to room, CBJ for a bit, I headed to the bed. She hopped on, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy to finish it up. I honestly cannot say I have been with someone this tight in a long time. Getting started was a bit tough. But things worked out. She had a great attitude, very friendly / playful. Said that I was her first time at the house When I was leaving, mamasan grabbed me to ask for feedback, how she was etc. Seemed very concerned with my experience, asked how she performed etc. She showed me a picture of another girl that's coming in tonight, young girl but again. Can't exactly trust the picture she showed. (Wish I could read Chinese, that would have been a great text chain to understand). Good experience overall, as with everyone else, give it a go while it lasts.
Wait wait, Allston house, with services as described? Is this the second coming of Flint St? Holy shit I miss that place. I need to do some digging for details.

CandyMan555
04-02-16, 21:27
Any info on which monger phone to buy? I did searches and nothing comes up Thanks CM.

Big Head
04-03-16, 01:44
Any info on which monger phone to buy? I did searches and nothing comes up Thanks CM.Tracfone, but smart-phone only, not the flip one, you need to be able to text.

-BH.

Jack617
04-03-16, 09:16
Curious if anyone has tried it? Come summertime there will be an abundance of eyes on you due to restaurant directly across the street with outdoor seating.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-enjoying-everrose-aroma-spa-lovely-asian-girls-781-609-7333/33942912

♛ROSE AROMA SPA♛.

NEW ASIAN BODYWORK, NEW FEELING! COME AND ENJOY OUR MAGIC TOUCH!

OPEN 7 DAYS 9:00 am-10:00 pm.

♥Deep Tissue♥.

♥Shiatsu♥.

♥Hot Stone♥.

♥Chinese Body Rubs♥.

♥Shower♥.

Very relaxing and relieve your stress.

♛9819;9819;Private rooms, clean, quiet and comfortable☜.

♛9819;9819;Nice smoothing music in a calm environment will help you feel relaxed☜.

☞9758; Tel: 781-609-7333, ☜9756;.

☆ Address: 986 main st, waltham MA 02451,02451. ☆.

Dump My Goo
04-03-16, 09:35
Any info on which monger phone to buy? I did searches and nothing comes up Thanks CM.I used to carry a monger phone. What a pain in the ass. Where do you hide it? What if your SO finds it? I had that happen to me. Fortunately for me it was a used car I had bought a couple of months before. So I was abl to play dumb that the a phone was hidden there. It certainly isn't mine. Now I use a and App on my phone. I buried it deeper in the phone inside a couple of folders. It is of course password protected. I use Cover Me. It's cheaper than buying a phone card every month too. Good Luck and stay safe.

Spectator
04-03-16, 09:45
I have noticed a two odd backpage Asian posts in Burlington and Woburn and after googling the numbers turned up no real info, I considered posting the ads here and asking. My spidey sense said just forget it, ads are just too off to be right.

I don't call any number that hasn't been advertising for a while, and if it's got an address and isn't a storefront AMP, that's very odd.

"Young meat".

"Youngest on backpage".

This is not the kind of ad verbiage that AAMPs or hotel escorts use.

Either the booker / handler has a death wish or its fake.

I have to agree w / you Sovan781.

I did not cover this in my post last week about Burlington, but will now. That day I had two picks. The first was in.

Woburn. The ad actually gave a street name, which I thought was odd. Even more, I knew the layout of that street.

Anyway I made an appointment to meet up. When I arrived I saw that it was the rr inn in Woburn. Not going in there.

Due to past experience, I kept driving to my second pick and followed through in Burlington, which I posted last week.

The next day, the same provider actually posted their address & the name of the hotel.

Something really weird about giving out all that info on their post. Yes, made me think LEO.

Herow
04-03-16, 11:47
Wait wait, Allston house, with services as described? Is this the second coming of Flint St? Holy shit I miss that place. I need to do some digging for details.It's a brothel, plain and simple. I don't know why it's getting posted under massage parlors at all.

Ambrose
04-03-16, 14:39
I have noticed a two odd backpage Asian posts in Burlington and Woburn and after googling the numbers turned up no real info, I considered posting the ads here and asking. My spidey sense said just forget it, ads are just too off to be right.

I don't call any number that hasn't been advertising for a while, and if it's got an address and isn't a storefront AMP, that's very odd.

"Young meat".

"Youngest on backpage".

This is not the kind of ad verbiage that AAMPs or hotel escorts use.

Either the booker / handler has a death wish or its fake.The first ad "Young Meat" took me by surprise. My first instinct was YEAH, count me in, then I thought, wait a minute, that's too obvious. I would like to know if anyone tried and were successful without being arrested. Even if you were, I still don't know whether to believe it or not unless it was from someone here that I trusted. Have to wait and see.

Yello Tail
04-03-16, 15:31
Is this the second coming of Flint St? Holy shit I miss that place. I need to do some digging for details.I think you mean Quint, and before that Empire. And there was one on Linden. All are gone now. I'm surprised this place is advertising so much. They used to be very discreet. At this rate they will go the way of their predecessors. Too bad, too. Enjoy while you can.

Yellowfever023
04-03-16, 18:22
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Yellowfever023
04-03-16, 18:30
I think you mean Quint, and before that Empire. And there was one on Linden. All are gone now. I'm surprised this place is advertising so much. They used to be very discreet. At this rate they will go the way of their predecessors. Too bad, too. Enjoy while you can.Not trying to be a dick but Quints advertising was anything but discreet, I remember their ads saying things like " we have six girls here, we line them up and you take your pick", not very discreet. I used to go there and tell rick the guy who posted the ads that he should reel it in a bit, he told me it was no problem that they were protected, about two months later they all got busted.

BikeZappa
04-04-16, 07:39
Has anyone used Thumbtack to contact for a massage? Are they legit or can you have some fun? They contacted my email and maybe are just spam. Thanks.

DekeThorton
04-04-16, 11:48
Is 2066 and 5688 the same or are they two different places off of River Rd / exit 45?

Thor369
04-04-16, 16:01
And I noticed that the Star spa had a closed sign on it. Called the number and they lady said they were closed. I asked when they would open and she didn't give a definite answer.

Katokay
04-04-16, 18:30
I had some free time and I decided to check out number11. Took elevator to 4th floor where a middle aged Asian with a tattoo on arm was waiting for me in doorway.

Her name was Tina and she was a 4). Her English was limited but wasn't worse than many. I took the hour for $60.

Massage was OK. Maybe a little bit above average for AMP. Flip came at 30 minute mark and this is where it got weird.

After grabbing junior she asked what I wanted. I said FS but she kept saying"You big, small pooosy". Well I was there for FS so I said no to her other alternatives. After a few minutes she says "new girl new girl" and begins shouting in Chinese. I was telling her never mind but girl shouts back and comes in to room. New girl actually young and cute but has no tits. Meanwhile whole time Tina has my cock in her hand. She is showing to the new girl and speaking in Chinese. New girl responds and Tina tells me "too big small pooosy". I'm like WTF this is ridiculous. She then tries calling Lisa but I just said no no no. Mouth OK, you use mouth OK.

Finished with a sub-par bj.

Looks 4.

Massage 7.

Finish 4.

Yello Tail
04-04-16, 20:20
Not trying to be a dick but Quint's advertising was anything but discreet, I remember their ads saying things like " we have six girls here, we line them up and you take your pick", not very discreet. I used to go there and tell rick the guy who posted the ads that he should reel it in a bit, he told me it was no problem that they were protected, about two months later they all got busted.No offense taken. As you point out, Quint was never discreet. My discreet comment referred to Amy. They rarely would to advertise.

Yello Tail
04-04-16, 20:22
Angela can handle the big one. Older woman.

GuyInTheCorner
04-05-16, 07:11
I'll be visiting from DC later this week. Looking for guidance on CT or downtown options. Happy to share intel on the DC area. Looking for both places that give a reliably great massage and places that go above and beyond for excellent customer service. Reviews below are helpful but thought I would see if I'm missing anything.

Oxy Moron
04-05-16, 13:12
I tried them last week. Very positive. The taller and (I think older) of the two took me into the small room. Things proceded as usual and I was so happy I nearly levitated off the table. HH forty plus forty UTC / OTC. Would definitely go back.

PinayLuver
04-05-16, 22:32
I had the same as katokay.

I went today around 130 I was met at the door by Tina I concur with your description she presented exactly as you say. I know that there was another woman there I didn't get her name about 10 minutes into the massage the phone started to ring Tina was getting annoyed I think it rang 4 times in the hour that I was there, anyway the massage was good her tease was so so. On the flip the same, she grabbed the meat and I ended up getting a pretty good CBJ and she said no to FS told me poosy too small. Got the full hour and some candy on the way out. Tina said poosy too small but wanted to try boom boom next time not sure if I'll go back or not. I wouldn't rate her as a MILF type not sure who the other one is but if it is angela then I may repeat with her if her box can handle a pounding. There is a massage place on the first floor but the guy inside said No Happy Ending here You want 4th floor, legit place but don't think I've ever seen an ad.

JamesTheSloth
04-05-16, 22:41
Hi Gentlemen,

I will be in Boston for a business trip and living in the Colonnade Hotel in Back Bay.

Just wondering if you guys could share any good MPs with me near that area? Preferably in walking distance within the hotel and open late.

Best.

AmpExplorer
04-06-16, 09:40
Installed wechat.

Plenty of pretty ladies to chat.

Need to translate to Chinese.

There appear to be offers for incall? Guessing it's another method to get clients for incalls.

TGTBT? Scam.

Shamless1
04-06-16, 13:38
We chat is really meant for Chinese students etc not for girls in the game. Becareful while contacting they might report you. If they look like a pro with a picture that you may think they are send out a hi.

Remark or some roses

Installed wechat.

There appear to be offers for incall? Guessing it's another method to get clients for incalls.

TGTBT? Scam..

Shamless1
04-06-16, 13:40
Someone appears to be using HK phone ending in 5851 Is it a scam.

Member #5712
04-06-16, 13:43
Twice, actually. The number on the ad is her number. Do the math.Went last week and had an, umm, interesting time. Due to unforeseen circumstances it was kind of a sh*tshow, but Wendy definitely atoned. PM for deets [Deleted by Admin]. Stay safe.

DontFailMeNow
04-06-16, 14:58
Installed wechat.

TGTBT? Scam.

We chat is really meant for Chinese students etc not for girls in the game. Becareful while contacting they might report you. If they look like a pro with a picture that you may think they are send out a hi.

Remark or some roses

.I commented on this before. I believe every "girl" posing for an incall operation is a cover up for some sort of scam ring. I did find Jenny, who I believe helped run Star in Quincy & Randolph on there though. She actively was advertising Star on her profile. So if you're just looking to meet regular girls on there, have at it. It's definitely the largest Asian messaging platform in existence. But if you're looking for pros, I wouldn't do it.

BigDog001
04-06-16, 16:24
Installed wechat.

TGTBT? Scam.

Remark or some roses

I commented on this before. I believe every "girl" posing for an incall operation is a cover up for some sort of scam ring. I did find Jenny, who I believe helped run Star in Quincy & Randolph on there though. She actively was advertising Star on her profile. So if you're just looking to meet regular girls on there, have at it. It's definitely the largest Asian messaging platform in existence. But if you're looking for pros, I wouldn't do it.My experience- some scams. Some legit incalls. The Allston house was on briefly Sunday. Some marriage-minded gals, too.

Jenny now advertises NuSkin there. We Chat is big on MLM's. I've met civvies there. And you may find your favorite AMP girls there as well. If you're on it for a while, you'll be able to separate the saints from the sinners, so to speak.

BD.

Ambrose
04-06-16, 17:48
Someone appears to be using HK phone ending in 5851 Is it a scam.There is an AAMP in Lowell using that number, or at least they used to be in Lowell. I don't know what HK means but that number was good.

Member #5155
04-06-16, 21:40
Hit yezi today. Back to my roots. Got the girl I almost always have gotten. The main girl. . Full hour. Same as always. 3 minute tease. Tits out on flip. Love sucking them.

I always have tipped her 60 . She's very personable. I always finish great. Always sweet as can be. Last time I saw her about a month and a half ago I gave her 1. Tip. She was ecstatic.

Actually got up the courage to day to ask by hand signal if she did f. S. Giggled and declined. I have gotten one CBJ before. Believe BBBJ may be available too.

Spectator
04-06-16, 21:52
There is an AAMP in Lowell using that number, or at least they used to be in Lowell. I don't know what HK means but that number was good.Saw 5851 last week. PM for details. Not much to say tho, typical 2 call AAMP. Girl was unremarkable, perfunctory service. In and out of a dumpy apartment in less than 20 minutes.

Wham bam.

Adobe
04-06-16, 22:08
Saw 5851 last week. PM for details. Not much to say tho, typical 2 call AAMP. Girl was unremarkable, perfunctory service. In and out of a dumpy apartment in less than 20 minutes.

Wham bam.In my experience, these apartments offer more than just the HE, and the girls are nicely dressed, but the ability to take direction, to understand preferences, isn't there at all. There's such a quick and mechanical script that it's not worth the time or trip.

Just my 2 cents.

SixOneSeven
04-07-16, 14:05
First time poster, lurker for a while. But here's what I can offer.

11 Eboro 4th:

I've been here 4 times in the past 2 months and a half. The first two times, saw "Anna" (as she wrote on the card). The 3rd time was with Angela, and 4th time with "Lisa", who is just "Anna" under a different name.

60/ hr, decent massage each time.

- The first time was in the first room past the door, didn't know what to expect as it was my first ever. Made a move, got the ok, and FS was 1. Got to take a quick shower after.

- 2nd time, An na again, same as the first, but no shower, just the hot towel treatment. Same options, same damage.

- 3rd time, Angela, same options / damages, An na / Lisa gives a better massage, I think.

- 4th time, "Lisa" instead of "Anna" for the name.

4th time, I noticed a couple of younger ladies, but didn't see them when I walked in. They must have been busy. Oh well. Anna / Lisa is older, as is Angela. Angela smelled a bit like a smoker. Anna / Lisa has a little bit too her, but a decent pair. Never got shorted on time.

GT on Knapp:

Went here last week, quoted 40/ half 60/ full. Took the greeter, both were older run of the mill, from what I've seen described. On the way down the hall, younger dark haired with great rack stepped out of a room, and greeter (Julie) offered her instead.

I went for it, and walked in, noticing the med was on the floor rather than up high. She was talking and said 80 for 60. I thought she meant 80 minutes for 60, but it was the other way around. Turns out she does Thai, which I had guessed, but charges more than the others. I went with Julie instead, because I wasn't sure what I'd get otherwise. I felt the upsell with no joy would be the result, so I went with the safer bet.

Julie did a lighter massage, though I asked for medium, and did some teasing (which 11 didn't really). On the flip gave some options, I thought 1 for FS, but was 1 for topless CBJ. FS was. 2 more, so went for it. Took instruction well, finished with HJ and hot towel. Filled out the remaining with more rubdown.

Yeah, I went over budget, but if it was a TOFTT, call the extra. 2 my thanks to you all. I may try them again, and may see what is up with the Thai, but don't have high hopes there.

SixOneSeven
04-07-16, 14:57

11 Eboro 4th:

I've been here 4 times in the past 2 months and a half. The first two times, saw "Anna" (as she wrote on the card). The 3rd time was with Angela, and 4th time with "Lisa", who is just "Anna" under a different name.

- The first time was in the first room past the door, didn't know what to expect as it was my first ever. Made a move, got the ok, and FS was 1. Got to take a quick shower after.

- 2nd time, An na again, same as the first, but no shower, just the hot towel treatment. Same options, same damage.

- 3rd time, Angela, same options / damages, An na / Lisa gives a better massage, I think.

4th time, I noticed a couple of younger ladies, but didn't see them when I walked in. They must have been busy. Oh well. Anna / Lisa is older, as is Angela. Angela smelled a bit like a smoker. Anna / Lisa has a little bit too her, but a decent pair. Never got shorted on time.

GT on Knapp:

Went here last week, quoted 40/ half 60/ full. Took the greeter, both were older run of the mill, from what I've seen described. On the way down the hall, younger dark haired with great rack stepped out of a room, and greeter (Julie) offered her instead.

I went for it, and walked in, noticing the med was on the floor rather than up high. She was talking and said 80 for 60. I thought she meant 80 minutes for 60, but it was the other way around. Turns out she does Thai, which I had guessed, but charges more than the others. I went with Julie instead, because I wasn't sure what I'd get otherwise. I felt the upsell with no joy would be the result, so I went with the safer bet.

Julie did a lighter massage, though I asked for medium, and did some teasing (which 11 didn't really). On the flip gave some options, I thought 1 for FS, but was 1 for topless CBJ. FS was. 2 more, so went for it. Took instruction well, finished with HJ and hot towel. Filled out the remaining with more rubdown.

Yeah, I went over budget, but if it was a TOFTT, call the extra. 2 my thanks to you all. I may try them again, and may see what is up with the Thai, but don't have high hopes there.Gah. The "2" is a Jackson not a pair of Bennies, in case anyone wondered. The periods on this site are messy, for formatting, I guess. Sorry! -617.

DontFailMeNow
04-07-16, 16:44

11 Eboro 4th:

GT on Knapp:

Yeah, I went over budget, but if it was a TOFTT, call the extra. 2 my thanks to you all. I may try them again, and may see what is up with the Thai, but don't have high hopes there.Knapp has LBs working there. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

SMS 54
04-07-16, 17:00
Saw 5851 last week. PM for details. Not much to say tho, typical 2 call AAMP. Girl was unremarkable, perfunctory service. In and out of a dumpy apartment in less than 20 minutes.

Wham bam.I went there once I think it was late last summer or early fall. It was fairly typical AAMP as previously described, I think it was 70 door fee and 100 tip for FS. I did not achieve anything close to the full hour maybe about 40-45 minutes total, but the girl was quite pleasant and friendly and not too old, maybe late 30's and not real tiny. What was remarkable and made it pleasurable was that she allowed some prolonged DFK while I was boning her mish, which isn't generally allowed at these places, especially the first time with any given provider. I never did return, figuring that would be about the best I could get there, and as these places usually rotate quite often, the service was likely not to be as good on subsequent visits.

Skatar018
04-07-16, 17:29
Not trying to tell people where to post, or flame anyone but had to speak up about it.

If the place your talking about is in Lowell? why post about it on the Boston or any other forum & not in the Lowell forum?

Makes it much harder for those looking in an area to do a search, now not only do they have to search Lowell but other forums as well.

I don't know about you guys but searching can be hard enough here as it is, just some food for thought.

Someone appears to be using HK phone ending in 5851 Is it a scam.

There is an AAMP in Lowell using that number, or at least they used to be in Lowell. I don't know what HK means but that number was good.

Wham bam.

I went there once I think it was late last summer or early fall. It was fairly typical AAMP as previously described, I think it was 70 door fee and 100 tip for FS. I did not achieve anything close to the full hour maybe about 40-45 minutes total, but the girl was quite pleasant and friendly and not too old, maybe late 30's and not real tiny. What was remarkable and made it pleasurable was that she allowed some prolonged DFK while I was boning her mish, which isn't generally allowed at these places, especially the first time with any given provider. I never did return, figuring that would be about the best I could get there, and as these places usually rotate quite often, the service was likely not to be as good on subsequent visits.

Yello Tail
04-07-16, 18:55
Knapp has LBs working there. Just wanted to give you a heads up.The Thai can be a LB. The Chinese women doing the regular massages are real women.

Siftysifty
04-07-16, 21:26
AMP at 90 b Linden in Waltham has reopened. I had Mary, not such a looker, no English, but very good massage, UTC, OTC, and slow sensual HE. No negotiations for tip and got usual. Full time and no interruptions. Will come again to try other girl; who was out sick yesterday. I was Sunday night's last customer. Place is very clean and easy parking.I went by there today. No lights Looked lik they were closed.

Siftysifty
04-07-16, 21:35
They're very open. I'm told they've been slow. Best time to visit.Went by today. There were 3 girls working I got Fiona Kinda chunky with small bees.

Massage was ok 40 and 40 tip. UTC up top and OTC below.

Left happy.

GuyInTheCorner
04-08-16, 18:13
Visited today on my trip to Boston. Was greeted by an older and pudgy around the middle but sweet woman named Julie. Led to back room which was well heated. Passed by a woman sitting in near darkness along the way.

Room was relatively clean and warm with heaters running. . 6 for hour.

Massage was ok. She did encourage roaming early but was dressed in yoga pants so wasn't particularly great. Also she had zero hips and ass so not much to roam to.

After flip it was hard to understand the discussion. I don't know what I agreed to, but she gave CBJ and I gave 1. I could swear she had said lower originally but I'm not one to haggle and didn't really want more. Roaming ensued. Business completed. She did one wipe but left me to otherwise clean myself off with baby wipes. 15 min left but I had a call and was done with the experience.

Down in northern VA you rarely get more than a handshake, but the massage is often great, the facilities are clean with table showers, and the attention is complete. I find that more satisfying in the end.

I'm assuming edinboro and Harrison are more of the same so I will probably take a pass next time, but let me know if I should feel differently.

NorthShore123
04-09-16, 00:24
Looking for a place that offers a good prostate massage. Feel free to msg me the info. Thanks.

BigDog001
04-09-16, 11:15
Jenny is advertising Star 1419 on WeChat again. I have not been in the area myself to verify whether or not Star is up and running, but she did switch her advertising from Nuskin to Star, so take it for what it's worth.

BD.

Spanker100
04-09-16, 12:31
Hit Lotus in Wey mouth the other day. Clean place, lower level rear directly on Rt 53. Lisa was her name. Spinner. Took the half for 40. Good tease, good finish, good access. 40/60. Went with 60 because of the access.

Oldmonger
04-09-16, 14:22
Most of the scammers pose as pretty young women that want you to buy them an iTunes gift card. It is pretty obvious these "women" are scammers, but countless guys fall for the scams:

http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.html

AmpExplorer
04-09-16, 16:06
My experience- some scams. Some legit incalls. The Allston house was on briefly Sunday. Some marriage-minded gals, too.

Jenny now advertises NuSkin there. We Chat is big on MLM's. I've met civvies there. And you may find your favorite AMP girls there as well. If you're on it for a while, you'll be able to separate the saints from the sinners, so to speak.

BD.Installed wechat and looked for females. Ladies with pics like we see in BP ads were ones I selected to say hello.

Used google translate to say simple phrases.

Got iTunes scam offers. Also got incall offers.

Could not get verifiable contact info. Was instructed to go to address.

Was not going to go anywhere without any real contact by text or phone.

Dirk Ming
04-09-16, 23:26
This Saturday decided to take a stroll across the Q to checkout what is available. I usually drive south to RI, but was tired and in no mood to drive back and forth.

Oval: Greeted by mamasan and presented with a 40 ish old woman that did not interest me at all. I asked mamasan for a line up and was told that only one more girl work here. She yelled something in mandarin and lucy. A 50 year old grandmother came out with a hound dog look. I told her no way and walked away.

Coddington: The entrance door was locked and had to call them to come down and open the door. Did not appreciate traffic watching me on the entrance. Finally, was let in by a 40 ish old woman with looks of a tyrant Chinese general. I told her if I can see other girl for which she got offended and said no. I called it quits.

Billings: I was let in and greeted by you guessed right, a 40 ish old woman, but she was cute. She wore a tight jeans, baby T-shirt and was eating an apple. I was quoted. 4 to play for HH, but then she had a nerve to demand. 4 tip before the session even started. I didn't know what came over me. I asked her to give back my money and walked away without saying a word.

Yes, I drove back home with blue balls, but with dignity. I don't know why we are paying. 6 + . 4 for rub / tug and over inflated prices for extra services from 40/50 year old grandmothers from Asia. I could see them laughing and making mockery of us mongers who will spend crazy amount of cash to have our johnsons touched. One way to stand up against this is by walking away and letting them know that inferior service will not be tolerated. Unfortunately, many of us are so weak that we will smile and be happy no matter what they throw at us.

Happy hunting and be safe.

DontFailMeNow
04-10-16, 00:20
Most of the scammers pose as pretty young women that want you to buy them an iTunes gift card. It is pretty obvious these "women" are scammers, but countless guys fall for the scams:

http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.htmlBut I'm not sure if they are getting it.

WalterMitty
04-10-16, 06:34
This Saturday decided to take a stroll across the Q to checkout what is available. I usually drive south to RI, but was tired and in no mood to drive back and forth.

Oval: Greeted by mamasan and presented with a 40 ish old woman that did not interest me at all. I asked mamasan for a line up and was told that only one more girl work here. She yelled something in mandarin and lucy. A 50 year old grandmother came out with a hound dog look. I told her no way and walked away.

Coddington: The entrance door was locked and had to call them to come down and open the door. Did not appreciate traffic watching me on the entrance. Finally, was let in by a 40 ish old woman with looks of a tyrant Chinese general. I told her if I can see other girl for which she got offended and said no. I called it quits.

Billings: I was let in and greeted by you guessed right, a 40 ish old woman, but she was cute. She wore a tight jeans, baby T-shirt and was eating an apple. I was quoted. 4 to play for HH, but then she had a nerve to demand. 4 tip before the session even started. I didn't know what came over me. I asked her to give back my money and walked away without saying a word.

Yes, I drove back home with blue balls, but with dignity. I don't know why we are paying. 6 + . 4 for rub / tug and over inflated prices for extra services from 40/50 year old grandmothers from Asia. I could see them laughing and making mockery of us mongers who will spend crazy amount of cash to have our johnsons touched. One way to stand up against this is by walking away and letting them know that inferior service will not be tolerated. Unfortunately, many of us are so weak that we will smile and be happy no matter what they throw at us.

Happy hunting and be safe.I hit Oval last week, never been there before. I saw CoCo and stayed despite my disappointment. I expected younger women there based on what I read here. Coco is nice enough but on the chubby side and certainly the younger.

Of the three providers I saw there.

No tease, soso massage left happy 40/40.

I won't repeat.

Magilla5
04-10-16, 07:22
I hit Oval last week, never been there before. I saw CoCo and stayed despite my disappointment. I expected younger women there based on what I read here. Coco is nice enough but on the chubby side and certainly the younger.

Of the three providers I saw there.

No tease, soso massage left happy 40/40.

I won't repeat.Maybe if we all stick together and walk out the will recruit some younger girls from Asia. Magilla.

DontFailMeNow
04-10-16, 08:07
Installed wechat and looked for females. Ladies with pics like we see in BP ads were ones I selected to say hello.

Used google translate to say simple phrases.

Got iTunes scam offers. Also got incall offers.

Could not get verifiable contact info. Was instructed to go to address.

Was not going to go anywhere without any real contact by text or phone.All of supposed incall offers are scams. All of them. The addresses they send to you are addresses of CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, etc. I spent months on Wechat trying to find legitimate offers. I never found one. Just real girls who were on wechat to talk with their friends, and weren't interested in meeting up with some random dude.

Ambrose
04-10-16, 16:29
Maybe if we all stick together and walk out the will recruit some younger girls from Asia. Magilla.It's a good idea but only if it's done right. Just walking out isn't enough, you'll have tell them why you're not staying. I don't know about the rest of you but I sure wouldn't feel good about telling some older lady (in her late 40's) "sorry, you're too old, you're washed up, go get a job cleaning hotel rooms".

Just my 2 cents.

AmpExplorer
04-10-16, 21:18
All of supposed incall offers are scams. All of them. The addresses they send to you are addresses of CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, etc. I spent months on Wechat trying to find legitimate offers. I never found one. Just real girls who were on wechat to talk with their friends, and weren't interested in meeting up with some random dude.I had the same experience. Unless you want to play make believe that some pretty young Chinese lady wants to spend time with you then go for it.

Otherwise move along nothing to see.

PatriotsTug
04-10-16, 23:02
Anyone had any luck here please PM me.

BoatMan1
04-11-16, 10:22
Visiting from Miami and noticed 2 things. Everyone is saying AMPs are now bogus with old women in them and also several listing mention ladyboy. How does one know without checking if it is a ladyboy and if all you get is a HJ how could one tell. We don't have these in Miami / Ft Lauderdale at AMP's that I have found is the reason for asking. Thanks for any help as I will be staying downton Boston by Logan and was hoping for some entertainment close by either with train system or bus system which I understand is good in Boston. Thanks Boatman1.

Aimstraight
04-11-16, 14:13
An "Adam's Apple" in their neck would be the most telltale sign of a LB. Also, bigger than usual hands is another way to see if they could potentially be a LB.

Visiting from Miami and noticed 2 things. Everyone is saying AMPs are now bogus with old women in them and also several listing mention ladyboy. How does one know without checking if it is a ladyboy and if all you get is a HJ how could one tell. We don't have these in Miami / Ft Lauderdale at AMP's that I have found is the reason for asking. Thanks for any help as I will be staying downton Boston by Logan and was hoping for some entertainment close by either with train system or bus system which I understand is good in Boston. Thanks Boatman1.

M Scores Easy
04-11-16, 14:36
These are only in the Thai spas, and from my experience, they ask if you want a ladyboy. I never felt as if I've been tricked. The best looking and younger (20's) girls are in the Thai places. You will spend much more though.

Also I've seen some of these LBs sitting around the lobby of these Thai places. You can clearly tell they are LBs. Some are more fem looking than others. If in doubt just ask.

Spaz2580
04-12-16, 16:26
Nothing to see, move along. I would suddenly get all kinds of spam emails for dating sites, etc. Anyone had any luck there?

I had the same experience. Unless you want to play make believe that some pretty young Chinese lady wants to spend time with you then go for it.

Otherwise move along nothing to see.

AmpExplorer
04-12-16, 18:27
These are only in the Thai spas, and from my experience, they ask if you want a ladyboy. I never felt as if I've been tricked. The best looking and younger (20's) girls are in the Thai places. You will spend much more though.

Also I've seen some of these LBs sitting around the lobby of these Thai places. You can clearly tell they are LBs. Some are more fem looking than others. If in doubt just ask.If you wish to go to Thai place. Just simply ask if the person is a ladyboy or not.

If you are pleasant and polite and simply say you are not comfortable your request will be respected.

You can also simply as calling the place. You will be told if you ask. People out there want to see LB and will ask specifically to see them.

ChockWow
04-12-16, 21:35
Been searching through posts, but this will be my first time in Boston on business and I'd like to have some fun if possible. Problem is it seems like some places may be too far for me. Any places I should look at if staying near the waterfront area? Will not have a car so will be walking or talking public transportation. PM if you guys want.

Dump My Goo
04-13-16, 06:59
Been searching through posts, but this will be my first time in Boston on business and I'd like to have some fun if possible. Problem is it seems like some places may be too far for me. Any places I should look at if staying near the waterfront area? Will not have a car so will be walking or talking public transportation. PM if you guys want.Uber or Lyft rideshare apps on your smart phone. They will take you anywhere you want to go for a pretty low fare. Just avoid the rush hour surge pricing. Usually that is between 4-6:30 pm. Late night also but the spas would be closed by then anyway.

TBone1970
04-13-16, 09:45
Just moved back to Boston. Anyone have suggestions in the pea body wo burn area? PM ME.

Catnibbler
04-13-16, 10:05
Went to 2468 mass ave. Lisa was her name. Very chatty. Hard to understand for me any ways. Massage was a 5 out of 10. Got full hour. Top access, nice eraser niple. Stl have the 45 for the hour special going on. Probably won't repeat. But nice enough lady. If I had to guess I would say she is 36. I can't tell. LOL.

Stay safe.

M Scores Easy
04-14-16, 11:32
Two chubby chicks working (which I enjoy). One had pretty face, the other is ok but has big boobs. I do not know their names but nice relaxing massage from both. I would like to know if any options were available to anyone. I've seen these girls once each and got good vibes, but I never push on the first visit.

If anyone knows of any providers on the chunky side please PM. Thanks M.

M Scores Easy
04-14-16, 11:35
Standard Happiness was received here I forgot to add.

Hidden9
04-14-16, 12:33
Two chubby chicks working (which I enjoy). One had pretty face, the other is ok but has big boobs. I do not know their names but nice relaxing massage from both. I would like to know if any options were available to anyone. I've seen these girls once each and got good vibes, but I never push on the first visit.

If anyone knows of any providers on the chunky side please PM. Thanks M.These two have an ad some where would like to look them up.

BoatMan1
04-14-16, 16:15

Also I've seen some of these LBs sitting around the lobby of these Thai places. You can clearly tell they are LBs. Some are more fem looking than others. If in doubt just ask.What is the going rate in Thai places and what should one expect to pay? Visiting from Ft Lauderdale next week so totally unfamiliar with which places are best. Thanks.

Siftysifty
04-14-16, 19:28
Went by today. There were 3 girls working I got Fiona Kinda chunky with small bees.

Massage was ok 40 and 40 tip. UTC up top and OTC below.

Left happy.Visited again today. There were 3 girls working again. I got Nicole. I would say about 25 with full bees.

40 & 40 Lots of teasing before flip. UTC and OTC.

Left very happy.

HowardSprague
04-15-16, 10:11
What is the going rate in Thai places and what should one expect to pay? Visiting from Ft Lauderdale next week so totally unfamiliar with which places are best. Thanks.I believe the going rate for an hour with happiness is. 8/. 6.

GoSailor41
04-15-16, 11:15
Made my first visit here recently. I'm trying my best to find a reliable place nearby because I'm just so tired of having to drive to Boston or RI to have some fun. But the talent on the south shore is nearly non existent. Anyway, this place is easy to find. Parking in back. Overall a mixed bag, mostly negative. The pros are that it's close to me, you get the full hour and they have heated tables which was awesome. Cons are that my provider was the typical asian grandmother type. Virtually no tease before the flip. She kept covering me with a towel. The standard HE was very mechanical and about as UN-sensual as it gets. The have a door that they don't close and a curtain which doesn't touch the floor, making it extremely awkward when other mongers came in and she had to leave to attend to them. She just stands there talking to them holding the curtain open. So, not very relaxing either!

I'll try again in the future though just to see if I score a better (hopefully younger) provider who is more into it.

TBone1970
04-15-16, 11:40
Went back here after a few year of DIYS.

Great tease as usual and still DIYS regretted going in but still a good massage.

Biggus Bishus
04-15-16, 13:13
Made my first visit here recently. I'm trying my best to find a reliable place nearby because I'm just so tired of having to drive to Boston or RI to have some fun. But the talent on the south shore is nearly non existent. Anyway, this place is easy to find. Parking in back. Overall a mixed bag, mostly negative. The pros are that it's close to me, you get the full hour and they have heated tables which was awesome. Cons are that my provider was the typical asian grandmother type. Virtually no tease before the flip. She kept covering me with a towel. The standard HE was very mechanical and about as UN-sensual as it gets. The have a door that they don't close and a curtain which doesn't touch the floor, making it extremely awkward when other mongers came in and she had to leave to attend to them. She just stands there talking to them holding the curtain open. So, not very relaxing either!

I'll try again in the future though just to see if I score a better (hopefully younger) provider who is more into it.Yeah, Tim Cruz the Plymouth county D A has a hard on about ridding Plymouth of the scourge that is AMPs. 3 forced to close in the past year and he's threatening a continuation of the stragglers.

SirPsychoSexy
04-15-16, 16:16
Well, had a some free time today and did a little Qtown tour.

1419 Star - No answer looked closed. This is actually the 3rd try this week. Assume the doors are closed for good.

See & are - Granny.

1147 - Granny.

Oval - Granny.

Zen Hancock - Granny.

Billings - Granny.

Fayette - Granny.

299 Newport 1st & 2nd Floor - Granny & Fugly.

Coddington. Lilly, Beautiful MILF. She needs to smile more. She always has a pissed off look on her face. Wasn't feeling it today.

WTF? Where have all the spinners gone? LOL I miss me some SaSa from see&are. She was a blast. you would think with the quantity of AMP's in one town, you would have at least one gem...

If anybody has any reliable, clean, non-granny, suggestions, please let me know. While I'm at it, if anybody knows of any clean, reliable, QV girls in the Quincy area, shoot me a PM. I'd kill for a local girl like Destiny in RI. A local lolly only girl.

SPS.

Thor369
04-15-16, 16:42
Yeah, Tim Cruz the Plymouth county D A has a hard on about ridding Plymouth of the scourge that is AMPs. 3 forced to close in the past year and he's threatening a continuation of the stragglers.The Star Spa closed down about a week ago and does not look like it's reopening soon.

Plemo
04-16-16, 08:53
Drove past Hong Kong Rt 53 Wey last evening, official looking Closed signed applied to front door.

Plemo
04-16-16, 09:00
Visited clinical braintree. Tracy. As others posted, great massage, very professional and effective technique. Great tease standard finish. UTC top. Massage 9, looks 7, tease 8, finish 7. Damage. 6/. 6 will return.

Dump My Goo
04-16-16, 12:33

1419 Star - No answer looked closed. This is actually the 3rd try this week. Assume the doors are closed for good.

See & are - Granny.

1147 - Granny.

Oval - Granny.

Zen Hancock - Granny.

Billings - Granny.

Fayette - Granny.

Coddington. Lilly, Beautiful MILF. She needs to smile more. She always has a pissed off look on her face. Wasn't feeling it today.

WTF? Where have all the spinners gone? LOL I miss me some SaSa from see&are. She was a blast. you would think with the quantity of AMP's in one town, you would have at least one gem...

If anybody has any reliable, clean, non-granny, suggestions, please let me know. While I'm at it, if anybody knows of any clean, reliable, QV girls in the Quincy area, shoot me a PM. I'd kill for a local girl like Destiny in RI. A local lolly only girl.

SPS.Hi Speaking of Q town. Do you know if B2 B is legit or a fun visit? Pm if you prefer. Thanks.

Katokay
04-16-16, 15:41
Had some time to kill and decided to check this place out. It's at 1147 suite 208. Called and was told to come up. Got to foyer of building and inside door locked. I called for them to open and they can't buzz me in, she had to walk down. A few people looked at me from inside of building while I waited. I imagined they knew what I was waiting for.

Eventually cc came down and opened. Cc is 40 ish decent enough looking. Tall for Asian, OK looking, a little bit dumpy.

Got to room and I opted for 30 minutes for 40 $. Cc rubbed for 12 minutes (boring massage) and had me flip.

This is where hard upsell began. Prices started at $140. I told her that she was asking for $180 in total for 30 minutes. "I no get $40 only tip" was her respoe. I'm still out 180 $ I tried to tell her.

She was not budging so I just said "fuck it" and told her never mind. I still had 15 minutes left and just asked her to finish. "Yes I finish but I want tip. You tip right?

I looked at her and said no, dressed and walked out.

Looks 4.

Massage2.

Hard upsell 10+.

SirPsychoSexy
04-16-16, 16:01
Good for you man. I used to feel bad about walking in and leaving If I didn't like what I saw but fuck it - I'm not wasting my hard earned. I've only had one hard up sell at 1419 but ended up walking out with minimal tip. Again, it drives me nuts that in Qtown, where there a 30+ AMPs (a lot within walking distance of each other) you still find attitudes and grannies. In that type of environment, it's a buyer market. If I dont like what you're selling - I'll move on to the next shop or keep my money in my pocket! PAY ATTENTION MAMASONS!

Had some time to kill and decided to check this place out. It's at 1147 suite 208. Called and was told to come up. Got to foyer of building and inside door locked. I called for them to open and they can't buzz me in, she had to walk down. A few people looked at me from inside of building while I waited. I imagined they knew what I was waiting for.

Eventually cc came down and opened. Cc is 40 ish decent enough looking. Tall for Asian, OK looking, a little bit dumpy.

Got to room and I opted for 30 minutes for 40 $. Cc rubbed for 12 minutes (boring massage) and had me flip.

This is where hard upsell began. Prices started at $140. I told her that she was asking for $180 in total for 30 minutes. "I no get $40 only tip" was her respoe. I'm still out 180 $ I tried to tell her.

She was not budging so I just said "fuck it" and told her never mind. I still had 15 minutes left and just asked her to finish. "Yes I finish but I want tip. You tip right?

Looks 4.

Massage2.

Hard upsell 10+.

HappyDave
04-16-16, 16:02

See & are - Granny.

1147 - Granny.

Oval - Granny.

Zen Hancock - Granny.

Billings - Granny.

Fayette - Granny.

SPS.Why I have been in Pawtucket while it lasts.

HappyDave
04-16-16, 16:06

Looks 4.

Massage2.

Hard upsell 10+.Have not seen much in adds for this place for a while, use to be just under star in girl quality, think Jenny who went utr with a nearby AAMP still runs it.

Mr Bao
04-16-16, 23:59

See & are - Granny.

1147 - Granny.

Oval - Granny.

Zen Hancock - Granny.

Billings - Granny.

Fayette - Granny.

SPS.I guess QTown still have the oldies run the spots. No one have seen any changes since my last observation report? Please let me know if someone has found 40 and below aged gals as it appears they be lying and claiming they're 29 ish.

YoloGent
04-17-16, 00:39
Hit #5555# and door unlocks at 1147. Or leave out second pound if doesn't work. Just #5555. Take elevator to second floor and knock on 208.

Short Stroke
04-17-16, 07:42
Drove past Hong Kong Rt 53 Wey last evening, official looking Closed signed applied to front door.Which one closed? Hong Kong Spa or Hong Kong Acupressure above the restaurant?

Yellowfever023
04-17-16, 08:46
Have not seen much in adds for this place for a while, use to be just under star in girl quality, think Jenny who went utr with a nearby AAMP still runs it.Dave, Not trying to call you out but Jenny has not gone UTR and her AAMP has been around for about 4 years before she opened up a store front.

Plemo
04-17-16, 09:10
Which one closed? Hong Kong Spa or Hong Kong Acupressure above the restaurant?Hong Kong Spa, first floor on right hand side of 53 heading north.

HappyDave
04-17-16, 11:15
Hit #5555# and door unlocks at 1147. Or leave out second pound if doesn't work. Just #5555. Take elevator to second floor and knock on 208.Same code as the old Star place. Makes you wonder.

Big Head
04-17-16, 13:19
Curious if anyone has tried it? Come summertime there will be an abundance of eyes on you due to restaurant directly across the street with outdoor seating.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-enjoying-everrose-aroma-spa-lovely-asian-girls-781-609-7333/33942912

♛ROSE AROMA SPA♛.

NEW ASIAN BODYWORK, NEW FEELING! COME AND ENJOY OUR MAGIC TOUCH!

OPEN 7 DAYS 9:00 am-10:00 pm.

♥Deep Tissue♥.

♥Shiatsu♥.

♥Hot Stone♥.

♥Chinese Body Rubs♥.

♥Shower♥.

Very relaxing and relieve your stress.

♛9819;9819;Private rooms, clean, quiet and comfortable☜.

♛9819;9819;Nice smoothing music in a calm environment will help you feel relaxed☜.

☞9758; Tel: 781-609-7333, ☜9756;.

☆ Address: 986 main st, waltham MA 02451,02451. ☆.Visited this place recently. Was met by a very friendly, medium build, 40 something with yoga pants and a tight top. She led me by hand to a room and gave me a hug. The massage was pleasant, relaxing. No tease before the flip and after the flip I felt a little rushed. UTC on top, nice tits, probably fake. HE + hug + light kiss on the lips (kind of unusual). Half hour = 40+40.

-BH.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-17-16, 14:28
Made it over to Elm recently, metro west. Nothing great to report. Place is spicnspan clean as it was when it opened. Got the provider who is the stereotypical middle of the road AMP lady. Kind enough, rub ok, other services just ok. Shorted a little time. Glad I reconnected as it validated thoughts from the last time I visited, which are, unless a regular probably not going to get anyone close to young or and spinner, nor a higher level of service.

Member #5155
04-18-16, 18:34
Absolutely my best experience ever. Got coco. I'd say late 30's. 8 face. Maybe 5'2" 110. Nice little body.

Got an hour. Undressed layed down. She came in and put her face next to mine whispered "you like medium or strong?" I kissed her lips and said strong is good. She kissed me back and started rubbing. Nice rub, not therapeutic, but it was like I could feel the sensuality coming through. Anyone very in tune with human energy knows what I'm talking about.

Nice light rubbing tease. Whispered please turn over. Kissed me again. Began playing. Otc below. Told her how beautiful she is. I asked politely if I could touch her bees. She said yes. Pulled one out for me to suck. She moaned and was breathing heavy. Nice little long nipples. I laid back down while she jerked. 30 seconds later she pulled me back up to suck on her. I finish. She kissed me again, left for a towel. Cleaned me off, rubbing my shoulders while standing over me. Could feel her staring. Kissed me again when I opened my eyes and locked eyes with her.

Got up gave her 7. (which she didn't even look at). Walking out, staring at me with absolutely lovey dovey eyes. Hugged me and kissed me again.

This was absolutely wonderful. It literally felt like a date or something. Very GFE.

Now to all those who would complain about the tip- why the fuck is it ok to give 40 for a lackluster mechanical job amd not give more for this kind of excellent treatment? Hell I've tipped 40 when I didn't even finish. I will probably never go to anyone else. She was amazing. How long jas the standard tip been 40? Maybe if more men atarted treating these girls like humans who deserve to earn a buck, they'd get tyreated better themselves. Of course I've run into the girls who are simply mechanical and will probably always be. But when you meet a girl like this? Please treat them right.

Another note. Whenever I go into one of these places I whisper. Why? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my voice while your getting serviced. Please do the same for others. Some loudmouth moron walks in asking for 4 hand. They couldn't do it. He starts asking for a discount. He couldn't have sounded more disrespectful and annoying, to the girls I'm sure And to me. Please wise up.

Jack617
04-18-16, 18:36
Made it over to Elm recently, metro west. Nothing great to report. Place is spicnspan clean as it was when it opened. Got the provider who is the stereotypical middle of the road AMP lady. Kind enough, rub ok, other services just ok. Shorted a little time. Glad I reconnected as it validated thoughts from the last time I visited, which are, unless a regular probably not going to get anyone close to young or and spinner, nor a higher level of service.Trying to pm you.

Plemo
04-19-16, 12:35
Visited yesterday. Drew Judy. HH. Okay rub, minimal tease and quick flip. Pushed hard for $ to bring out the girls. Left to answer the phone twice and did not seem all that interested. Have had good experiences at Platinum, but this was not one of them. Looks 7, rub 4, finish 5 damage. 4/. 4.

Kozmo
04-19-16, 21:18
The larger gal there was a staple at the oldest running spa in America's hometown, not a spinner, but a peach once you get to know her. The newer gal Lily is new to our state, and a breath of fresh air! Like a and Asian "daisy-duke" with flowing brown hair shapely body and very easy going demeanor. Got the full hour for 60 and tipped accordingly for a decent body rub. Not the best on the south shore, but certainly not the worst!

Spanker100
04-20-16, 13:17
Drove past Hong Kong Rt 53 Wey last evening, official looking Closed signed applied to front door.It re-opened the morning of April 20, "Under New Management", and complete with flashing lights.

BlownTop
04-20-16, 17:27
Has anyone been to safford st? I tried the other night the open sign was lit up but the main glass door was locked. I looked for a back entrance but no acess there either.

Spaz2580
04-20-16, 23:12
Seems ok with me. You got a great GFE and you tipped accordingly. Sometimes we tip 40 and we don't much of a HE experience. Yours was worth it.

Absolutely my best experience ever. Got coco. I'd say late 30's. 8 face. Maybe 5'2" 110. Nice little body.

Got an hour. Undressed layed down. She came in and put her face next to mine whispered "you like medium or strong?" I kissed her lips and said strong is good. She kissed me back and started rubbing. Nice rub, not therapeutic, but it was like I could feel the sensuality coming through. Anyone very in tune with human energy knows what I'm talking about.

Nice light rubbing tease. Whispered please turn over. Kissed me again. Began playing. Otc below. Told her how beautiful she is. I asked politely if I could touch her bees. She said yes. Pulled one out for me to suck. She moaned and was breathing heavy. Nice little long nipples. I laid back down while she jerked. 30 seconds later she pulled me back up to suck on her. I finish. She kissed me again, left for a towel. Cleaned me off, rubbing my shoulders while standing over me. Could feel her staring. Kissed me again when I opened my eyes and locked eyes with her.

Got up gave her 7. (which she didn't even look at). Walking out, staring at me with absolutely lovey dovey eyes. Hugged me and kissed me again.

This was absolutely wonderful. It literally felt like a date or something. Very GFE.

Now to all those who would complain about the tip- why the fuck is it ok to give 40 for a lackluster mechanical job amd not give more for this kind of excellent treatment? Hell I've tipped 40 when I didn't even finish. I will probably never go to anyone else. She was amazing. How long jas the standard tip been 40? Maybe if more men atarted treating these girls like humans who deserve to earn a buck, they'd get tyreated better themselves. Of course I've run into the girls who are simply mechanical and will probably always be. But when you meet a girl like this? Please treat them right.

Another note. Whenever I go into one of these places I whisper. Why? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my voice while your getting serviced. Please do the same for others. Some loudmouth moron walks in asking for 4 hand. They couldn't do it. He starts asking for a discount. He couldn't have sounded more disrespectful and annoying, to the girls I'm sure And to me. Please wise up.

CandyMan555
04-21-16, 07:22

Another note. Whenever I go into one of these places I whisper. Why? Because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my voice while your getting serviced. Please do the same for others. Some loudmouth moron walks in asking for 4 hand. They couldn't do it. He starts asking for a discount. He couldn't have sounded more disrespectful and annoying, to the girls I'm sure And to me. Please wise up.Information on location would be appreciated. Thanks CM.

SirPsychoSexy
04-21-16, 08:13
I had a similar experience at the same place with a girl named SaSa. I've gone back several times looking for her but she's been MIA for a month or two. She has a fairly large butterfly tattoo, at a 45 deg angle, between her chest and neck. She was very intimate and in your face. Fun time. I'd love to find her again!!

SPS.

TBone1970
04-21-16, 13:39
Checked out new place in marlboro met with amy. Mechanical massage and ending.

Looks 6.

Effort 2.

6 . 40 will not return.

Ambrose
04-21-16, 15:32
Information on location would be appreciated. Thanks CM.I'm just going by his title of his post but it looks like C & R in Quincy.

Oldmonger
04-21-16, 19:48
Earlier this week, I was in Chinatown. I decided to make a recon run at 5 Knapp and Beach St.

In both places, I was "greeted" with zero enthusiasm. I felt unwelcome.

I usually get a warm reception. With those attitudes, they won't get my business.

OM.

TBone1970
04-22-16, 13:47
Anyone been? The girls look to hot to be real. Any intel would be great I have been doing this for years and never felt like checking it out.

Skippah
04-22-16, 16:18
Anyone been? The girls look to hot to be real. Any intel would be great I have been doing this for years and never felt like checking it out.I gave them a couple of tries at their old location and found very attractive girls, a room with a mattress on the floor, mediocre rub and NO extras. I doubt they've changed.

Jim Mack
04-22-16, 17:54
It looks like instead of saying how many Jacksons we paid for service we're going to have to say how many Tubmans we paid.

SirPsychoSexy
04-23-16, 13:31
Just stopped by 1419. They have closed shop. Sign is gone, doorbell is gone. Name from building directory gone too.

SPS.

Thor369
04-23-16, 13:45
Just stopped by 1419. They have closed shop. Sign is gone, doorbell is gone. Name from building directory gone too.

SPS.I believe they were associated with the Star spa in Plymouth as well as they used to be in the same advertisement. The Plymouth one has been closed for a few weeks now.

Phife
04-23-16, 16:14
Where can I find a provider who does this? Please PM with details. Thanks.

Ambrose
04-23-16, 18:04
I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full. Clear out some space and I will try again.

Ambrose
04-23-16, 18:15
Sorry, wrong thread.

Verpa
04-23-16, 19:59
I guess QTown still have the oldies run the spots. No one have seen any changes since my last observation report? Please let me know if someone has found 40 and below aged gals as it appears they be lying and claiming they're 29 ish.I am going to try Arthur St in Q. See how it goes.

SirPsychoSexy
04-23-16, 20:15
Funny, everything was gone except the smell. When you get off at the 2nd floor, you're hit with scent of oil, insence, and sweat LOL. I just took a short stroll over to coddington for a smile and bottle of water!!

I believe they were associated with the Star spa in Plymouth as well as they used to be in the same advertisement. The Plymouth one has been closed for a few weeks now.

TurnOverHoney
04-23-16, 21:40
Funny, everything was gone except the smell. When you get off at the 2nd floor, you're hit with scent of oil, insence, and sweat LOL. I just took a short stroll over to coddington for a smile and bottle of water!!Quincy's finest probably knew about this place years before they finally sent a crew to shut them down. They weren't trying to make headlines this time, and probably threatened.

The management to shut it down while they were busy busting there own kids for selling drugs and or overdosing on H. They must know of Angel's, but this crew may or may not have.

Ties to organized crime. They probably don't as QPD must have given them an ultimatum to attempt their trade in a different state. For Christ's sake I think there is an Asian FS place in.

Parts of Vermont.