PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Cat Al
12-27-15, 19:45
Met Amanda for half an hour. Solid girl with very firm hands. Massage was above par in quality. Nothing more offered nothing more desired. Nice environment, very clean. Privacy is zilch, echo chamber. Felt bad for the monger who came in at the end of the shift. He was told that they close at nine even though the advertisement says ten and the back up girl was slurping her soup in the next stall over but this seems to be the case more often than naught. Hh 40/20.

JohnBoy69
12-27-15, 22:56
Looking for a blond brazilian girl named Sara. She has a body tattoo down her hole back. Think it is a peacock. Lost her contact. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.Hey kitter litter, sorry can't help with th ebrazilian but the last provider I knew with the full back tatts was hot as hell and her back was covered with 3 serpents. I will dream well tonite.

Brooksy
12-27-15, 23:26
I've only seen Coco and Angela. Both give excellent massages and release your stress. Angela is much more playful. Of the two, Bill Clinton would favor her. There are two other women who work there on the weekend.
I'm a weekday guy so I don't know about them.Drew Tina, probably early 50's, fairly sure oldest person I've been with, pair or not, sorta cute for her age, good body for her age, although didn; t see much of it. Saw Angela and another woman, Angela was younger but had messed up teeth. Was about to leave, but Tina grabbed me and pulled me into room and did cop check so I stayed. OTC legs, I almost fell asleep, really boring massage. Took half and felt like full, feather touch the whole way, didn't really ask for it, but she was too rough an asked for softer.

Also picked up phone and spoke Chinese for a little too long midsession. Didn't like that. On the flip no stomach massage again, bad english, CBclinton. 40+40. Got a hug.

Not sure I will repeat. Seniors feel free to PM w / questions.

Spaz2580
12-28-15, 00:32
I will tip accordingly to service as well. Once I had a pretty disinterested provider just going through the motions. I was hoping things would get better and when we started talking about.

HE, she wanted 60 which was too high especially for lame session. And then she wanted it upfront. Sensing that the ending was going to be worth it I said "stop" and proceeded to get up and.

Get dressed. She asked what was wrong and I said "not interested anymore, no tip". She kept asking why no tip and I said it wasn't worth any tip. I left w / time on the clock but was annoyed enough.

To just take the loss and leave. At least I didn't have to tip for crap ending.

That was at 32 South St. About 2. 5 months ago and haven't been back since. I'm sure she's rotated out a long time ago. So YMMV as usual. And I don't remember her name. She was decent looking and sometimes.

Those that are better looking also expect a lot more (entitled). Most times I tip 40-60 depending on the session.

Actually I agree with both Troutman and BigBen.

Yes, they think of us as their road to freedom and 'good life'. (I'm hearing the accent. LOL).

I also agree that it is not a life that many lead solely by choice.

If I get a girl with a great attitude and great service, I tip well.

If she's lame, disinterested, inattentive, etc. , etc. , etc. , then I tip accordingly.

But I must always keep in mind that what she does for me ' bad, poor, good, great, outstanding ' she does for others.

Mine isn't the only 'Beautiful cock. So strong!' .

Stay Safe.

Especially during the Holidays!

M Scores Easy
12-28-15, 06:47
Is it really too much to ask?

http://www.tube8.com/asian/milkingtable-asian/24000031/I second that! I've been fantasizing one of these my whole life.

Momo2
12-28-15, 09:13
If I know the lady will be working at the place and I know that she'll recognize and remember me, then sure, I'll tip a little for better service.

But there are a few problems with that:

1) do these ladies keep that good track of all of their visitors? The next time I show up, do I expect the lady (assuming she's the one who massages me) to recognize me and think to herself, "Oh, yeah, he tipped me an extra $10, so I'm going to treat him extra nice. " Not sure how much of the tip they even get to keep, and how much goes to the house. Okay, if I tip a lady an extra $100, she'll remember me (and remember me as a fool). But I don't think an extra tip of $10 is going to make that much of an impression.

2) will she even still be working there the next time that I visit?

3) let's be honest here: if there are customers backed up after me. . . If the place has overbooked. . . The lady is going to try to move me out of there as fast as possible. The $10 tip is not going to be enough to motivate her to ignore the mamasan's urging to move the session along as fast as possible.

If I know I'm going to be returning to an AMP 3 x a week over the course of a month, an extra $10 will matter, sure. If I'm stopping by once a week at most? The $10 might lead me to believe that I'm being treated a little better than I otherwise might have been, but there's really no scientific way to test that, is there? But whatever makes any of us feel like we're special or memorable. . . Well, whatever works, I guess.

Just my 2 cents.Being polite helps. Complementing her helps. Showing interest in her helps. Have you ever asked where she is from? And I am not talking about Flushing.

Just being a decent person helps. Then maybe the extra 10 helps.

Adobe
12-28-15, 10:32
Being polite helps. Complementing her helps. Showing interest in her helps. Have you ever asked where she is from? And I am not talking about Flushing.

Just being a decent person helps. Then maybe the extra 10 helps.Agreed, to an extent. If you're impolite, it won't help. The lady will try to rush you more than she ordinarily would.

If you compliment her, it may or may not help. If you show interest in her, it may or may not help. If you ask where she's from, it may or may not help. Human nature is not predictable. You could compliment her and express interest in her, and she could respond with a weak smile because she feels (whether it's true or not) that you're obviously trying to get better service from her. If you ask where she's from, she could be reminded of an unpleasant memory or not care to engage with you on the topic.

I agree that being a decent person is important for the sake of being a decent person. I wouldn't count on it helping, however. Every AMP worker is different in attitude and mood at the moment. But if a client does not act nicely toward her, he should not expect any sort of decent service in return. So I do agree that the smarter course of action is be as decent toward your AMP worker as you would be to the gal at Supercuts who is working on your hair.

ThatGuy23
12-28-15, 11:50
I second that! I've been fantasizing one of these my whole life.Thereis a provider in New York that had a milking table. Pricy though.

Shamless1
12-28-15, 13:44
This is too funny to be true Oh I have a problem and he is hung like a horse Really everyones cock is that big LOL

I second that! I've been fantasizing one of these my whole life..

Orch13
12-28-15, 15:27
Hey kitter litter, sorry can't help with th ebrazilian but the last provider I knew with the full back tatts was hot as hell and her back was covered with 3 serpents. I will dream well tonite.Our ATF.

Would kill for just one more session.

Pleasant dreams my friend.

YoloGent
12-28-15, 15:43
Finally tried new store at 90 Linden in Waltham, and although a great massage by You yu, there was no happiness to be found no soft touch and I had to initiate the flip myself. Once it was evident that she was only going to do legs and feet I did DIY, which is unusual for me, and made the best of it. They are so serious about not touching you in any inappropriate way they hand you a hot towel when you are done and self- clean. Wanted the full hour, but she asked me if I could do a half hour this time and looking back at it I saved myself $20, tip was 10, and was placed on a table in plain sight, and must have been what she was hoping for because I did not get "one more please" or anything like that. Was not shorted on any time, 50 all in for the half hour, recommend only if you want good strong massage. Easy parking, water at end. They knew I was disappointed with the fact that there is no ending, and they didn't even say come again or any of that bs stuff that they usually do at most places and I could tell they really couldn't care either way if I did come back, they are purely in it for the money. So if you are intent on a HR this is not the place for you. I can speak a little Chinese, which I did and she understood what I wanted and that there would not be any trouble yet she just said we only do massage here so sorry, so I can rule out any communication error.

Jack617
12-28-15, 16:48
Finally tried new store at 90 Linden in Waltham, and although a great massage by You yu, there was no happiness to be found no soft touch and I had to initiate the flip myself. Once it was evident that she was only going to do legs and feet I did DIY, which is unusual for me, and made the best of it. They are so serious about not touching you in any inappropriate way they hand you a hot towel when you are done and self- clean. Wanted the full hour, but she asked me if I could do a half hour this time and looking back at it I saved myself $20, tip was 10, and was placed on a table in plain sight, and must have been what she was hoping for because I did not get "one more please" or anything like that. Was not shorted on any time, 50 all in for the half hour, recommend only if you want good strong massage. Easy parking, water at end. They knew I was disappointed with the fact that there is no ending, and they didn't even say come again or any of that bs stuff that they usually do at most places and I could tell they really couldn't care either way if I did come back, they are purely in it for the money. So if you are intent on a HR this is not the place for you. I can speak a little Chinese, which I did and she understood what I wanted and that there would not be any trouble yet she just said we only do massage here so sorry, so I can rule out any communication error.Perfect example of YMMV. I went about a week and a half ago. Since Framingham is gone thought I would start trying to find new places to try. That started the prior week with my visit to relax in Natick which I reported on.

I saw a new ad for a place in Waltham on Linden Street and decided I would sneak by for a half hour. Of course there is road construction and a detail cop right in front of the door. I've never shied away so I parked my vehicle down the street walked up the sidewalk and walked in the front door. Greeted by Amy probably mid 40's thin and pleasant. Doubt it very much that a lot would be on the table but I stayed anyway. Sweet girl and the bottom line is I don't know if future visits would yield better results but she gave me a really nice hand job with access to her cute little A cups. Worked my way into her pants but of course she was on her period.

Repeat is doubtful unless I hear more is available.

YoloGent
12-28-15, 17:10
Maybe Amy was a fill-in that particular day Jack went, but the main ladies are Nancy and Yu Yu, and I heard that right from their mouths. Yu Yu does only massage whether 30 or 60 minutes, and I asked if Nancy was the same and she said yes, "only good massagee here, so sorry. " Not going to try back unless all I want is massage, because that aspect was a 9/10, or unless I hear other positive reports of happiness. I kind of doubt this guys story because I spoke in Chinese with her, and told her how and who I learned it from, and there was no communication problem. Even said "no trouble- Bu Mah Fenn" in Mandarin and she totally understood, and even said Hao Shao Fay or "good tip" in Mandarin, and she understood, yet it barely mattered to her, didn't perk up a bit, couldn't care less about the extra money. Touched her leg and backside gently when she was at front of table etc. Yu Yu just doesn't do that, and I could even tell that just her watching me do diy, disgusted her. She did my legs while I stroked, and she offered no help, no dirty talk, and looked away when I finally got off. So doing a HR for this lady is a gross out. Also, no assistance at all for clean up. Just handed me a barely hot towel which I had to ask for. Ok I may have beat her to it with my asking before she could bring it to me, but I am not really sure. She may not have even brought that to me on her own if I hadn't spoke up. When I think of it, she was damn lucky to get even the 10 dollar tip I left, as I very easily could have stiffed her. They don't ask for tips, either, so if you go and are also unhappy, you could very easily slip out and not tip, they are both quite nonconfrontative and shy. This place won't last.

Pika Pepper
12-28-15, 18:34
My experience was like Jack617, but my provider was Sunny. I've met Amy during reconnoissance and she is attractive for a 40's provider, but appears to have no ass at all. Sunny is also cute, but a bit more shapely. But very petite. I believe the place is under staffed and these girls (Amy and Sunny) rotate in from Quincy.

Pika.

Britaly
12-29-15, 01:05
Had a great session at star with a 30-40 something cutie. No details here. Seniors pm for details if you wish. Had on a very pretty dress, thong and bra. Went over an hour with lots of talking. Stats as follows:

Looks: 8.

Bodyrub: 8.

Ending: 7.

50/60 1 hr.

Jack617
12-29-15, 16:28
I kind of doubt this guys story I assume this is directed at me, in which case you are calling me a liar. My report was 100% accurate and the guys that know me on this board know that the report is accurate. Did it occur to you that maybe the girls choose not to service you? Who knows, maybe your hygiene was bad, maybe you looked shifty, maybe they had heard stories about you, the list goes on and on. So before casting aspersions I suggest you look in the mirror.

MarkeWatch
12-29-15, 17:30
Visited last week. Saw Nadia.

Great massage. Hr. Tip 50.

Saw Ladyboy as I was leaving. Any info on her?

Masseur2000
12-29-15, 17:31
This is too funny to be true Oh I have a problem and he is hung like a horse Really everyones cock is that big LOL

.http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/index.php/topic/444142-milking-table-with-2-or-3-beauties/

BigDog001
12-29-15, 17:57
This was my 2nd time going there. I swore I wrote a report the 1st time I went but cannot find it anywhere. The 1st time I drew the older provider who I think looks good. She gave a great massage but would not give me any extras. Kind of hinted for me to do it my self. (I didn't). On the way out said I should see the younger girl who did not look that great to me as I was walking out. This was their 1st or 2nd week open. I have seen a few report on here about a hr so after I called star and received no answer I called 2 other places I like. Also no answer, so I deceided to call Elegant as theie ad states they are open until 9 pm. I received the young girl but I did not thing it was the same one until I was leaving. She was dressed better which made her look better. Her massage was decent but she is small so she will get up on the table and walk on your back. After the flip hr and otc. She would not let me go under. So would I return. Yes but only if none of my regulars were available.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5376285127.html

Welcome to Elegant Spa.

Business phone: 617-372-1882.

Easy parking around the building!

Open 7 days a week, 10:00 Am -9:00 Pm.

$ 40/30 minutes. $60/60 minutes. $100/90 minutes.

Professional magical hands to ease away your stress and pains.

Help improve sleep patterns. Increase energy, improve the health of organs.

Enjoy your happy comfort life with your skillful kindly.Neither report was good. I went by as soon as they opened- but didn't like the walk of shame in the front. If you want an HE from on old lady, what's wrong with #9? Or Coco on the ground floor?

BD.

SlappinDaBass
12-30-15, 08:25
Trying to expand my options on the North Shore. Thanks, and yes I may TOFTT and report back.

HowardSprague
12-30-15, 10:48
Trying to expand my options on the North Shore. Thanks, and yes I may TOFTT and report back.Don't even bother. Thoroughly reviewed here and never favorably.

Member #5013
12-30-15, 14:16
Trying to expand my options on the North Shore. Thanks, and yes I may TOFTT and report back.Please save yourself time and money and stay away from this place. I reviewed it many times. No extras! Horrible masssge! Windows on masssge room doors! Overpriced! They will try an tease you and get you to pay for more time. Then when you ask for a hand job it's DIY!

BB.

Ambrose
12-30-15, 16:21
Sorry, this is one week old. I called 158 and asked if Mimi was still there, answer was yes, Mimi here, you come now. I said not now, I'll call for an appointment this afternoon. Called about 4 pm and asked for a 4:30 with Mimi, "ok, ok 4:30 with Mimi". Got there right on time. Women that answered the door said "Mimi no work here long time but I be good for you". She grabbed my arm and pulled but I wasn't going. I told her she lied two times to me and said Mimi was there, so I walked out and called 139 for an app. Got there and met Summer, kind of pretty, nice and thin, so I was happy. Decent massage, full hour, left happy, will return.

HowardSprague
12-30-15, 21:30
Well, I just got in from a visit to Linden. I got the same mileage as Jack617 and Pikachoo. My provider was Anna (or Hannah). Sweet little spinner. Massage was skillful, if a bit on the light side, but I got spoiled long ago by Mary in Wilmington. Everyone feels weak compared to her. Not a lot of tease, but the towel was mostly off, so I was hopeful. I did the calf stroking thing and figured it was in her hands, so to speak. It wasn't until after she cleaned up the oil (with something paper, but it didn't feel like tissue or towel) that the light stroking started. Flipped and she did a very nice job. Light and smooth.

The towel was clearly getting re-used as post-happiness she covered ye olde John Thomas with a tissue before covering me with the towel. I guess that takes a bit of the curse off, but.

Lot's of post-happiness massage, even after we were "done. " I sat up, groaning and stretching, and she jumped up on the table and went back to work on my neck and shoulders. I was pleased.

Place is clean. Rooms are large. Parking is pretty bad. Thankfully, it was after hours so I could just park on the side of the florist.

Damage was. 6/. 4 and I regret not having a spare. 1 to give her for her great attitude. Would definitely repeat, especially with her.

JohnBoy69
12-30-15, 22:19
Did my Plymouh trip and disappointed with the "switcheroo" that the provider pulled on me. This was after she answered the phone, left the room, etc, etc, etc what a miserable experience. She was thin spinner type and english wasn't bad but silky legs with no ass and tits. Only positive was that she liked to get up on the table to massage with her pussy hovering over your head / face.

Massage: 4. 5.

Tease: 3. 5.

Cleanliness: 6. 9.

Service: 2. 0.

Hjhe: 5. 0.

Altho they had walls from floor to ceiling. There was a door and a curtain. She left the door open and the curtain hangs 2 ft from floor. This was the front room so the mongers coming in the front door can see your feet. WTF!

I should have seen this sister while in Plymouth.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-boobs-body-to-body-nude-or-gentle-prostate-massage/24881820

Muckoo20
12-30-15, 23:25
Walked in without calling. Cicci was busy, went back after half hour.

Cici friendly, good bod.

Good medium massage, very little teasing.

But I chatted her up and she agreed for me to massage her.

Left happy after a full hour.

6+. 5.

Overall very good but she is rotating out in couple of days.

M Scores Easy
12-31-15, 10:38
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exceptional-touch-indulge-tantric-experience-or-dark-tantraerotic-tie-and-tease-w-jade/26305619

Has anyone ever experienced her? I've seen her ads consistently for the past year. Pm is ok.

Nimbus22
12-31-15, 10:52
The same thing happened to me there just 2 weeks ago. I didn't even realize it until my phone rang and I looked up. I made the other girl leave. I won't be returning.

Did my Plymouh trip and disappointed with the "switcheroo" that the provider pulled on me. This was after she answered the phone, left the room, etc, etc, etc what a miserable experience. She was thin spinner type and english wasn't bad but silky legs with no ass and tits. Only positive was that she liked to get up on the table to massage with her pussy hovering over your head / face.

Massage: 4. 5.

Tease: 3. 5.

Cleanliness: 6. 9.

Service: 2. 0.

Hjhe: 5. 0.

Altho they had walls from floor to ceiling. There was a door and a curtain. She left the door open and the curtain hangs 2 ft from floor. This was the front room so the mongers coming in the front door can see your feet. WTF!

I should have seen this sister while in Plymouth.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-boobs-body-to-body-nude-or-gentle-prostate-massage/24881820

GuyFrom
12-31-15, 18:17
I have been mongering for about 2-3 years and noticed a trend last year. 90% of the time I have been getting the worse massage I have ever experienced. Most of the girls just do some air massage and ask If I want to turn over every 5-10 minutes. I always smell good and try to go after couple of hours after shower. I feel like I'm paying $80+ just for a handjob with some boob play.

Anybody actually getting a decent massage anywhere?

SMS 54
12-31-15, 19:34
I have been mongering for about 2-3 years and noticed a trend last year. 90% of the time I have been getting the worse massage I have ever experienced. Most of the girls just do some air massage and ask If I want to turn over every 5-10 minutes. I always smell good and try to go after couple of hours after shower. I feel like I'm paying $80+ just for a handjob with some boob play.

Anybody actually getting a decent massage anywhere?Some people are getting decent massages somewhere, but then again, everyone's definition of a good massage could be different. I actually prefer 30-35 minutes of nothing but soft touch tease with the underhand manipulation, then a nice slow HE followed by cleanup then some foot work and sometimes, scalp / neck, then a big hug when I leave. That does it for me.

Patsftw
12-31-15, 20:13
She is a little bigger than I usually like, and not the prettiest flower in the bouquet, but she knows how to finish. Decent massage, but an above average HE. Good teasing and great technique. Prostate rub if you like it. She's been around awhile and is pretty legit. No extras that I know about besides HE and some light mutual touching.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exceptional-touch-indulge-tantric-experience-or-dark-tantraerotic-tie-and-tease-w-jade/26305619

Has anyone ever experienced her? I've seen her ads consistently for the past year. Pm is ok.

Bozscaggs
01-01-16, 04:05
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Steve Naive
01-01-16, 09:41
I phoned to make an appointment in 25 minutes then hit the road to get there. On arriving, a woman who spoke "no English" made it clear she already had a customer. Using my hand gestures and my phone, I told her I had called for an appointment. She either did not understand, did not care, or could do nothing about it at that point. She just repeated "sorry, sorry" and told me to come back in one hour. Needless to say, I did not stick around.

I assume that what happened is that some walk-in showed up just before me. With her lack of English, she is unable to do even the basic business conversation such as "are you the one who called".

I don't expect the ladies to be well versed in English, but there ought to be enough in place, perhaps with another person, to make sure that arranged appointments happen on schedule.

Eligrn101
01-01-16, 10:40
I phoned to make an appointment in 25 minutes then hit the road to get there. On arriving, a woman who spoke "no English" made it clear she already had a customer. Using my hand gestures and my phone, I told her I had called for an appointment. She either did not understand, did not care, or could do nothing about it at that point. She just repeated "sorry, sorry" and told me to come back in one hour. Needless to say, I did not stick around.

I assume that what happened is that some walk-in showed up just before me. With her lack of English, she is unable to do even the basic business conversation such as "are you the one who called".

I don't expect the ladies to be well versed in English, but there ought to be enough in place, perhaps with another person, to make sure that arranged appointments happen on schedule.What you describe is SOP at all AMPs from what I've seen, regardless of English shills. I typically call and schedule when I'm 5-10 minutes away, and I've still been stood up. Can anyone identify a provider who actually honors a schedule?

Momo2
01-01-16, 11:44
What you describe is SOP at all AMPs from what I've seen, regardless of English shills. I typically call and schedule when I'm 5-10 minutes away, and I've still been stood up. Can anyone identify a provider who actually honors a schedule?Angel in Quincy has always runs a professional shop. She does not intentionaly double book. She has turned me away when she already has an appointment.

Pika Pepper
01-01-16, 11:48
The great thing about Waltham Wellness is that there are half a dozen backup AMPs very nearby. Across the street is 900 Main (Beijing with MILFy Sarah), around the corner 32 South with full menu Angela. A little further is 141 Prospect, 139 Moody and 28 Crescent (on average best looking crew). And even further but in the same town is 90 Linden 299 Newton and 49 River St.

It makes any of these a better strategy than, say Chi Bodyworks, because if / when theyve overbooked, you have lots of nearby alternatives. I am not saying that Chi is bad, but when they are busy and you are on a tight schedule, you are screwed.

I don't expect the ladies to be well versed in English, but there ought to be enough in place, perhaps with another person, to make sure that arranged appointments happen on schedule.

CarpeDiemSC
01-01-16, 18:14
Visiting the North Shore next month for a few days, staying in the Woburn area. Would love some recommendations for an AMP to visit. Table shower would be a plus.

Thanks,

CarpediemSC.

Jack A Dogov
01-01-16, 21:41
I called for an appointment but didn't ask for a specific girl. I drew Jenny this time. She has very nice, long, black hair and a nice looking, petite body. She said she was glad to see me again which I thought a bit odd because I hadn't seen her before. Maybe she saw me in the hallway when I was there to see another girl. She asked if I wanted medium or soft. I requested strong and she got a big smile and said she really liked to give a strong massage but most people didn't want it. It was a good choice as her massage was really, really good. She talked a little bit occassionally but not too much. Mostly to check to see if the massage was too strong. She also thanked me for coming and said she was happy that it was her turn when I got there which I'm sure gets said to everyone but it's still a nice touch. Like Angela, who I saw the last time I was there, she mixed in some nice teasing throughout. At one point, around the halfway mark, the tease was so good I almost lost it. She let things calm down and continued the massage until it was time for the hot towel, brief ST, and flip. Good, slow finish with some UTC upstairs. Cleanup and some scalp and foot massage afterwards to fill out the hour.

MishMash
01-01-16, 21:46
Drove up Broadway and parked on foster.

First stop was at 333. Boy greeted me and asked if I wanted lady or boy. Asked for girl. There was 1 of each and got Elise. Been here 3 mo from Udon. No Thai massage, Chinese style rub. With 10 minutes left she started negotiations while I'm on back. Basically said she does nothing outside of HE. Wanted 80. Asked how much for BJ since told her that is basically BJ money. No no, don't do that. So asked for full service. No no no. Asked her to get neked. Said would do that for $1,000 and started laughing. Finally said she never do anything like that in all her time so didn't know where I heard or thought. Never said nor implied, but just figuring out what we could do.

She said she would take off top for $200 but couldn't touch. Said she would give HE for $60. She started to try and get $60 but time was up by then so she wanted me to buy another 1/2 HR. Said no that's good we're done and got up. Given my hagling and her attempt I tried to tip her $30 (usually I'm good for $20 for just massage) but she told me she gets paid $40 for just massage. Told her that "just massage" is a $20 tip and "pay" comes from shop. Tip comes from customer.

So since I'm in the neighborhood walked up to 8 foster. No lights in there and a hairy dude answered the door. Ask if wanted boy or girl and yelled "girl". LB took me down hall and let me in a cold room. Laid down and a short squat white girl comes in (Alana). Nice enough but I was freezing and I went for Thai. After 5 minutes told her sorry but I was too cold and was going. She walked me back and I asked they just hit me for 1/2 HR and return some $$.

Been to foster couple times before and always had decent time there. Not sure what happened there but that is now off the radar until I hear different.

Steve Naive
01-02-16, 07:35
What you describe is SOP at all AMPs from what I've seen, regardless of English shills. I typically call and schedule when I'm 5-10 minutes away, and I've still been stood up. Can anyone identify a provider who actually honors a schedule?In my experience over the past 10 years, every appointment I made was kept, though a few times with a slight delay. Being told to come back in an hour after making an appt is a first-time event for me.

I agree that a backup plan is a good idea, and I appreciate the suggestions. Because I have never needed a backup, I didn't have any alternatives near by, and I did not have time to go to another place I was considering in another town. Next time I will have a backup plan. Thanks very much, Pikachoo for the suggestions.

Steve Naive
01-02-16, 07:45
{I am not stating the name in case the masseuse could get in trouble with the owner of the massage parlor. I think the clues are ample for finding it. }.

I was looking for a Thai massage, and found this place in CL. (I would welcome suggestions on good choices for real Thai massage.) Made an appointment. They are running a special of $10 off for appointments before noon, so $50 for one hour. Located north of the top of the 95 circle.

Despite the name, it was not Thai massage. A conventional table was used (not mats on the floor); the masseuse is Chinese. She was probably late 30's, decent looking, but not strong. She started fairly soft, but did her best when I asked for strong. I am used to Thai women walking on my back in Thailand, and the massage was not that strong.

There is a sign with the phone number of LEO prominently displayed, saying that there are no special services here, so I assumed that this would be massage only. During the course of the massage, fingers roamed a bit in back, not exactly a tease, but perhaps knowingly? On the flip, it was just more clean massage. But then a hand was laid "there" to hold those parts aside while the other one massaged a leg. Eventually she asked a question not involving numbers, and I said yes.

As I was dressing, I examined that sign. She noticed, and giggled a little nervously. I thanked her, gave her a. 4 tip, and went on my way. She seemed happy.

It was reasonably convenient. The massage, though lighter than I prefer, was good, and I left happy.

Though I am looking for Thai massage from a Thai lady, I would go back to this place if I could get the same masseuse.

Steve Naive
01-02-16, 07:48
Across the street is 900 Main (Beijing with MILFy Sarah)I had a good massage at Beijing with a pretty lady whose name I do not recall. Posted about it a few months ago. She said it was "bodyworks" not "massage", and apparently that meant to her that it was clean massage only. Have you found otherwise at Beijing?

Big Head
01-02-16, 07:53
Angel in Quincy has always runs a professional shop. She does not intentionally double book. She has turned me away when she already has an appointment.Agree, Angel is very consistent, she's been in this game for a very long time and probably made far more money than her competition because of the way she runs it. She's been my ATF for a long time. The one thing that prevents me from seeing her more often is my need for variety.

-BH.

Big Head
01-02-16, 08:00

I don't expect the ladies to be well versed in English, but there ought to be enough in place, perhaps with another person, to make sure that arranged appointments happen on schedule.The reason they do not keep the appointments is because too many guys do not keep them on their end. And yes, 905 is basically first come first serve.

-BH.

Big Head
01-02-16, 08:02
I had a good massage at Beijing with a pretty lady whose name I do not recall. Posted about it a few months ago. She said it was "bodyworks" not "massage", and apparently that meant to her that it was clean massage only. Have you found otherwise at Beijing?Sara is pretty and provides HE with OTC mostly.

-BH.

Steve Naive
01-02-16, 08:21
Visiting the North Shore next month for a few days, staying in the Woburn area. Would love some recommendations for an AMP to visit. Table shower would be a plus..The best way to get recommendations is to read the postings on the forum. You won't often get people jumping up to offer suggestions when you are a newbie who has mostly posted questions without any evidence of reading the forum first.

There are at least two online places to look.

Boston. Craigslist. Org under "Therapeutic".

http://boston.backpage.com/ has massage plus other listings.

We would all be grateful if you were to post reports on your experiences. Good luck!

Big Head
01-02-16, 08:22
Across the street is 900 Main (Beijing with MILFy Sarah), around the corner 32 South with full menu Angela. A little further is 141 Prospect, 139 Moody and 28 Crescent (on average best looking crew). And even further but in the same town is 90 Linden 299 Newton and 49 River St.Can we discuss these options? I do not think 141 Prospect is any good. 32 South is expensive for the full menu and the looks were 4-5, I did not partake. I also cannot recommend 139 Moody. I have never visited 90 Linden, 299 Newton or 49 River.

-BH.

Jack617
01-02-16, 09:58
Sara is pretty and provides HE with OTC mostly.

-BH.Is AKA Sunny from when she was at Beijing on Mass Ave in Arlington.

HowardSprague
01-02-16, 12:50
I had a good massage at Beijing with a pretty lady whose name I do not recall. Posted about it a few months ago. She said it was "bodyworks" not "massage", and apparently that meant to her that it was clean massage only. Have you found otherwise at Beijing?She corrected you because she is smart and careful. What she's saying is she doesn't have a MA license for massage, therefore, even if she's using the exact same techniques, what she is offering is body work. There's a loophole (for now) in the professional licensure regulations which allows this. Advertising or offering massage without a license (with some exceptions) subjects one to a hefty fine and the attention of Uncle LEO. The differentiation has nothing to do with the availability of extras.

Pika Pepper
01-02-16, 18:00
Can we discuss these options? I do not think 141 Prospect is any good. 32 South is expensive for the full menu and the looks were 4-5, I did not partake. I also cannot recommend 139 Moody. I have never visited 90 Linden, 299 Newton or 49 River.

-BH.I do not disagree. My point was that I generally try to have contingency plans, especially when time is tight. Also, I avoid locations without good backups (Chi, JJ bodyworks) when I don't have time to go to a distant alternate.

Regarding Waltham, I prefer Cherry Blossom, Linden, and Beijing (and WW for a solid massage). Each of these locations provide nice overall results for me. After that, I enjoy 299 Newton and 49 River, but don't really like 32 South or 141 Prospect.

Seemnow30
01-02-16, 19:01
CFR on water street besides being a busy location was decent and if I had more scratch there were other options. 2 Billings is really nothing special but definitely a more private walk in. I liked recently they said they were too busy, that's good business. Still haven't found a place that I really like in the Q, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Big Head
01-02-16, 20:09
Went to see Lulu. Mature, OK looking, with some natural tits and big tattoo on her stomach. The massage was a little different than what I am used to, then came the tease with some prostate. This part was not bad but she just does not have that magic touch that sends waves through your spine and get your toes curl. UTC everywhere and an OK finish. Half hour = 40+40.

-BH.

Handiman69
01-02-16, 20:50
Went to see Lulu. Mature, OK looking, with some natural tits and big tattoo on her stomach. The massage was a little different than what I am used to, then came the tease with some prostate. This part was not bad but she just does not have that magic touch that sends waves through your spine and get your toes curl. UTC everywhere and an OK finish. Half hour = 40+40.

-BH.Please define "UTC". Thanks.

Ambrose
01-02-16, 21:33
Please define "UTC". Thanks.Under The Clothes.

Brooksy
01-02-16, 21:56
Please define "UTC". Thanks.UTC = Under the clothes roaming.

HappyDave
01-02-16, 22:12
Please define "UTC". Thanks.Under.

The.

Clothes.

See abbreviation my fellow senior.

HappyDave
01-02-16, 22:16
Under.

The.

Clothes.

See abbreviation my fellow senior.My apology, its not there though under the clothes over the clothes and under the radar are common slang here.

GoSailor41
01-03-16, 09:26
Went here for the first time. Easy to find, kind of on a busy road. Once inside, I drew Cici (I think). Cute, late thirties, early forties, wearing a sexy cheer-leading looking outfit. Lead me to the room, got on the table. The first odd thing was that there was no music. It was so freakin' quiet! You can hear other mongers coming in and talking, it was strange. Not very relaxing. I paid for the hour and she proceeded right into the ST with absolutely no massage or even an attempt at a massage. Just the light fingernail thing, which really doesn't do too much for me. After only 10 minutes (she asks me to flip. And gives me the universal sign for HE or FS, so I opt for FS. She leaves and comes back, gets undressed and commenced with a CBJ, which she was awful at. She just put the tip in her mouth and didn't move. It had to be the oddest BJ I ever received.

So on to mish. I attempted DATY but she just giggled a lot and squeezed my head with her thighs, I thought she was trying to crush my skull. So I stopped. Mish to finish. The only English she knew, apparently was, 'Oh baby' which she kept repeating. That got old very fast. I paid the tip up front. Damage was 60/100. She dressed me and I was out the door in 30 minutes.

Needless to say, I won't be going back. I tried going to Star in Q first, but the door was locked. The search for a decent MA AMP continues I suppose. Nothing like the old RI days, that's for sure.

HappyDave
01-03-16, 10:52
Went here for the first time. Easy to find, kind of on a busy road. Once inside, I drew Cici (I think). Cute, late thirties, early forties, wearing a sexy cheer-leading looking outfit. Lead me to the room, got on the table. The first odd thing was that there was no music. It was so freakin' quiet! You can hear other mongers coming in and talking, it was strange. Not very relaxing. I paid for the hour and she proceeded right into the ST with absolutely no massage or even an attempt at a massage. Just the light fingernail thing, which really doesn't do too much for me. After only 10 minutes (she asks me to flip. And gives me the universal sign for HE or FS, so I opt for FS. She leaves and comes back, gets undressed and commenced with a CBJ, which she was awful at. She just put the tip in her mouth and didn't move. It had to be the oddest BJ I ever received.

So on to mish. I attempted DATY but she just giggled a lot and squeezed my head with her thighs, I thought she was trying to crush my skull. So I stopped. Mish to finish. The only English she knew, apparently was, 'Oh baby' which she kept repeating. That got old very fast. I paid the tip up front. Damage was 60/100. She dressed me and I was out the door in 30 minutes.

Needless to say, I won't be going back. I tried going to Star in Q first, but the door was locked. The search for a decent MA AMP continues I suppose. Nothing like the old RI days, that's for sure.Star Q, call first and they give you the door code. Place is no better than Randolph.

Britaly
01-03-16, 15:21

Needless to say, I won't be going back. I tried going to Star in Q first, but the door was locked. The search for a decent MA AMP continues I suppose. Nothing like the old RI days, that's for sure.If you paid 60 then you over paid by 10.

CarpeDiemSC
01-03-16, 15:43
I called for an appointment but didn't ask for a specific girl. I drew Jenny this time. She has very nice, long, black hair and a nice looking, petite body. She said she was glad to see me again which I thought a bit odd because I hadn't seen her before. Maybe she saw me in the hallway when I was there to see another girl. She asked if I wanted medium or soft. I requested strong and she got a big smile and said she really liked to give a strong massage but most people didn't want it. It was a good choice as her massage was really, really good. She talked a little bit occassionally but not too much. Mostly to check to see if the massage was too strong. She also thanked me for coming and said she was happy that it was her turn when I got there which I'm sure gets said to everyone but it's still a nice touch. Like Angela, who I saw the last time I was there, she mixed in some nice teasing throughout. At one point, around the halfway mark, the tease was so good I almost lost it. She let things calm down and continued the massage until it was time for the hot towel, brief ST, and flip. Good, slow finish with some UTC upstairs. Cleanup and some scalp and foot massage afterwards to fill out the hour.Where is Chi?

CarpediemSC.

Wayback
01-03-16, 16:28

Needless to say, I won't be going back. I tried going to Star in Q first, but the door was locked. The search for a decent MA AMP continues I suppose. Nothing like the old RI days, that's for sure.Visited Star Randolph twice recently, drawing Hai Nan each time. Prob 40's, pretty face, better looking than most local AMP providers. Doesn't speak English well, not much massage, . 4 half hour + 1. 0 tip for what has been described here. Wanted 1. 2 for 'Christmas tip' last time. No sale. Although more on offer than closer to 128 on Main in Randolph, prob won't return.

Pika Pepper
01-03-16, 16:30
Where is Chi?

CarpediemSC.Just west of Chestnuts Hill Mall, right off Rte 9 - 335 OhBoylston.

JohnBoy69
01-03-16, 22:28
Just west of Chestnuts Hill Mall, right off Rte 9 - 335 OhBoylston.Heading west on Rt9. Just after the Sunoco station. Look up and you'll see their signage. Have fun. Angela is very pretty and as Jack said Jenny is also very slim, fit, and playful. Both are worth the visit.

Spaz2580
01-04-16, 00:49
Yes, even when you call them they will correct you and say "we do bodywork". Some cities are starting to close that loophole which is what Framingham did.

She corrected you because she is smart and careful. What she's saying is she doesn't have a MA license for massage, therefore, even if she's using the exact same techniques, what she is offering is body work. There's a loophole (for now) in the professional licensure regulations which allows this. Advertising or offering massage without a license (with some exceptions) subjects one to a hefty fine and the attention of Uncle LEO. The differentiation has nothing to do with the availability of extras.

HappyDave
01-04-16, 08:51
If you paid 60 then you over paid by 10.I think they have been baiting and switching on the house fee. Last time I gave a 100 bill I got 40 in change. They take so long coming back with the Chang I usually just say put it on the chair. Did not notice until I went to tip her. Last experience was such a rip off, I am never going back to either star.

Bozscaggs
01-04-16, 09:05
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Oeddeo
01-04-16, 12:43
Just a heads up. I just had Monica at Star. She is the first girl at Star that I would say is Rhode Island quality. Pretty face, nice body, implants. Everything is on the menu for usual tip. Be safe.

CamperVan10
01-04-16, 13:46
I do not disagree. My point was that I generally try to have contingency plans, especially when time is tight. Also, I avoid locations without good backups (Chi, JJ bodyworks) when I don't have time to go to a distant alternate.

Regarding Waltham, I prefer Cherry Blossom, Linden, and Beijing (and WW for a solid massage). Each of these locations provide nice overall results for me. After that, I enjoy 299 Newton and 49 River, but don't really like 32 South or 141 Prospect.CherryB has good providers but too often a wait or bait / switch while shorted on time when too busy. HE is good. Beijing great massage with HE. WW is same old and reliable HE. I'd say 700 other end of Moody has very good massage skills also with no wait. Won't do 49 River after bad service (unless there is a new and different provider I should see).

Can anybody give me the 411, either PM or here, on:

299 newton (70 door fee kept me away), who should I see?

141 Prospect has not been inviting;.

Linden? Did a recon walk-in and didn't like what I found, but didn't stay either. Who is good there?

32 South is on the radar, but if I could some good intel on who to see and who to avoid that's be great also.

Thanks -CV.

CamperVan10
01-04-16, 14:15

Cici friendly, good bod.

6+. 5.

Overall very good but she is rotating out in couple of days.Good Intel, thanks.

Academy Hill Rd, is that the same spot Nativa used to be? I wondered what happened to her (non Asian MP). Pretty good location.

Steve Naive
01-04-16, 16:20
She corrected you because she is smart and careful. What she's saying is she doesn't have a MA license for massage, therefore, even if she's using the exact same techniques, what she is offering is body work. .... The differentiation has nothing to do with the availability of extras.As I mentioned in my original post some time ago, the context was I was asking about extras, and she said she did body work, not massage, as a way of saying "no".

It's puzzling because others have reported leaving happy there, and I don't think I look like LEO, nor am I especially repulsive. I have no problem at other places.

Olepapa
01-04-16, 18:33

Cici friendly, good bod.

6+. 5.

Overall very good but she is rotating out in couple of days.What is their new location?

Thanks.

OP.

Steve Naive
01-04-16, 20:06
I visited a few days ago, seeking a real Thai massage, and hoping for a little extra. When I called, I was asked if I wanted a lady, a man, or a ladyboy. I requested a lady.

The massage was ok. Not comparable to BKK, but she did know some of the basics of Thai massage. Nothing extra was offered on the flip. I don't usually ask, especially if I have the sense that the place does not offer extras.

Reports on the forum say that the prices at Thai places are $80/ hr and a tip of $60 is expected for HE. This place offers 60,90, and 120 minutes only. Without any extra, I gave a tip of $25 for a decent massage.

Anyone else been here? It does not come up in a thread search.

Jack617
01-04-16, 21:02

Cici friendly, good bod.

6+. 5.

Overall very good but she is rotating out in couple of days.Basically everything I covet, young, thin, pretty and friendly.

If you are fine with a HJ and upper roaming, she may be your girl. If you want more I suggest moving on. Will not repeat.

Barnes75
01-04-16, 23:00
Just before Christmas, stopped at Chi on the basis of a good report from Scraggy in this forum. Parking was weird, as they share the lot with some kind of construction firm, and I was nearly blocked into my space by another vehicle. Apart from that, though, I was able to see Lily, who made the hassle worth my while. The massage was nearly therapeutic caliber. And despite the sign on the wall prohibiting sexual activity, all ended well. Full and BJ were off the menu, but Lily is beautiful with eraser nips that she reluctantly made available for hands and mouth. She brought my visit to glorious culmination with good techunique. One hour at three Jackson's; 35 minutes can be had for two Jacksons and a Lincoln. I would have left thirty, but left an additional Jackson for acceding to my bare-breast request! Notwithstanding the predictable restrictions, I would return.

Barnes75
01-04-16, 23:06
Just before Christmas, stopped at Chi on the basis of a good report from Scraggy in this forum. Parking was weird, as they share the lot with some kind of construction firm, and I was nearly blocked into my space by another vehicle. Apart from that, though, I was able to see Lily, who made the hassle worth my while. The massage was nearly therapeutic caliber. And despite the sign on the wall prohibiting sexual activity, all ended well. Full and BJ were off the menu, but Lily is beautiful with eraser nips that she reluctantly made available for hands and mouth. She brought my visit to glorious culmination with good techunique. One hour at three Jackson's; 35 minutes can be had for two Jacksons and a Lincoln. I would have left thirty, but left an additional Jackson for acceding to my bare-breast request! Notwithstanding the predictable restrictions, I would return.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-05-16, 01:43
You folks mentioned a lot of the places in Waltham in your posts, and I just tried the foot and rub place at 875 main, right about 2 doors down from WW. Expected to get nothing extra, got nothing extra, so low expectations were met. However, what I did get was an excellent head-to-toe rub from a 30 ish girl probably about 130 lb (her number) with really big eye glasses, but she does not look fat. No hassle, no shorted time. The temperature in the nicely setup room was perfectly cozy, and the whole place is really clean.

Overall, a good quality massage at a reasonable price. Kinda sounds like a Rite Window commercial.

When I left there, I rode around to a couple other places, but they had just closed or were dark with no neon open sign aglow. So, although my upper and back body muscles now feels really relaxed from tonight's body massage, my important muscle that got not even a hint of attention tonight, has intense dsb dreaded sperm buildup, so, I will be seeking relief at a reliable RI or Mass border place tomorrow.

CherryB has good providers but too often a wait or bait / switch while shorted on time when too busy. HE is good. Beijing great massage with HE. WW is same old and reliable HE. I'd say 700 other end of Moody has very good massage skills also with no wait. Won't do 49 River after bad service (unless there is a new and different provider I should see).
Can anybody give me the 411, either PM or here, on:
299 newton (70 door fee kept me away), who should I see?
141 Prospect has not been inviting;.
Linden? Did a recon walk-in and didn't like what I found, but didn't stay either. Who is good there?
32 South is on the radar, but if I could some good intel on who to see and who to avoid that's be great also.
Thanks -CV.

BmoonyBoston
01-05-16, 02:59
Back in town and had to check out the scene. Tried chi Newton and got Angela. Very nice girl with great touch. As reviewed on here she is cute, had a great attitude, and I left happy. Standard rates and nothing more than UTC top offered for me.

Tried JJs and had the pleasure of meeting Mia. I couldn't figure out what I thought of her looks due to lighting. She looked 40's and nice body. It was odd because I paid for 30, and the massage was so good I forgot I only had 30. Needless to say I didn't initiate and therefore the session ended with a relaxed body, but nothing extra. I'm assuming they offer due to uncovered session and reviews on here.

The saddest part of my return was the trip to my usual on mt. auburn in Watertown. I used to frequent this place due to the menu and prior recommendation. Note on door said they were moving. Anybody have Intel on where they've moved to and if it's same management?

I definitely see Rhode Island is no longer (such a shame), so I'm looking for a new regular spot where the action is hot with options. I'll report as I try some new spots (to me).

Granite
01-05-16, 06:15
Anyone have an experience with Lotus Spa in Danvers.

BigJim959
01-05-16, 10:54
Planned appt fell through, so tried hh walk in. Didn't get a name. Rub was OK, mechanical ending with limited top UTC. Won't rush back.

CleoBos
01-05-16, 13:33
Anyone have an experience with Lotus Spa in Danvers.I have been there many times. It's pretty straight forward rub and tug place. They have a table shower though.

You will find happiness but no UTC or OTC.

DHudson
01-05-16, 14:06
Back in town and had to check out the scene. Tried chi Newton and got Angela. Very nice girl with great touch. As reviewed on here she is cute, had a great attitude, and I left happy. Standard rates and nothing more than UTC top offered for me.

Tried JJs and had the pleasure of meeting Mia. I couldn't figure out what I thought of her looks due to lighting. She looked 40's and nice body. It was odd because I paid for 30, and the massage was so good I forgot I only had 30. Needless to say I didn't initiate and therefore the session ended with a relaxed body, but nothing extra. I'm assuming they offer due to uncovered session and reviews on here.

The saddest part of my return was the trip to my usual on mt. auburn in Watertown. I used to frequent this place due to the menu and prior recommendation. Note on door said they were moving. Anybody have Intel on where they've moved to and if it's same management?

I definitely see Rhode Island is no longer (such a shame), so I'm looking for a new regular spot where the action is hot with options. I'll report as I try some new spots (to me).They were busted a couple months ago. She set up shop elsewhere, pm for details as she asked not to be discussed on the boards.

PeppySinclair
01-05-16, 16:15
Hello, I used to frequent the Rhode Island scene about 8 years ago when things were great, as we all know the recent times are pretty terrible so driving to another state seems to be a waste.

I'm curious what the best place to go to for a great massage and HE would be in MA. More in the Dedham, Norwood area or south east areas. I read a lot of reviews on here but am looking for more of a "make an appointment, walk in get services leave" rather than wondering if the money I spend will be wasted on just a legit massage.

Northern Lights in Norwood seems to be the only place I see on here anyone have any reviews? Whats the experience like. Is it safe etc.

Also "Star" in Quincy or Randolph which I read good things about, but can't seem to find the addresses.

Thanks.

Rcranium
01-05-16, 19:11
Anyone have an experience with Lotus Spa in Danvers.Been there a few times. Always left happy but nothing else available. None of them even want you touching them.

LckHerLots
01-05-16, 19:28
I've searched every where. I know that this one is not a massage parlor but and info is appreciated.

Hi I've been wanting to schedual an appointment with Helena but have not been able to find any reviews anywhere. Just want to know if she is legit and safe.

She advertises a lot. Any help much appreciated.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...dence/32019460

CarpeDiemSC
01-05-16, 21:54
Just saw an ad for a place in Wakefield. Any info on it?

CarpediemSC.

FootNBallCoach
01-05-16, 23:42
Hello, I used to frequent the Rhode Island scene about 8 years ago when things were great, as we all know the recent times are pretty terrible so driving to another state seems to be a waste.

I'm curious what the best place to go to for a great massage and HE would be in MA. More in the Dedham, Norwood area or south east areas. I read a lot of reviews on here but am looking for more of a "make an appointment, walk in get services leave" rather than wondering if the money I spend will be wasted on just a legit massage.

Northern Lights in Norwood seems to be the only place I see on here anyone have any reviews? Whats the experience like. Is it safe etc.

Also "Star" in Quincy or Randolph which I read good things about, but can't seem to find the addresses.

Thanks.Open a free account on spa hunters.

Pika Pepper
01-06-16, 13:50
Tried JJs and had the pleasure of meeting Mia. I couldn't figure out what I thought of her looks due to lighting. She looked 40's and nice body. It was odd because I paid for 30, and the massage was so good I forgot I only had 30. Needless to say I didn't initiate and therefore the session ended with a relaxed body, but nothing extra. I'm assuming they offer due to uncovered session and reviews on here.Mia has one of the best bodies around. However, she is quite prude and very limited menu. She looks good for over 50 but is beginning to show her age. She would be my favorite if she spend more time trying to make clients happy and relaxed her menu.

Angela at Cherry Blossom would be my recommendation. Great body, younger and much more skilled at the erotic arts.

CleoBos
01-06-16, 22:24
Anyone been to Unyamanee at Cambridge? They have posts all over with all possible varieties but I find no reviews.

Thor369
01-07-16, 08:03
Anyone been to Unyamanee at Cambridge? They have posts all over with all possible varieties but I find no reviews.I believe it use to be the old S'bai thai spa that has several reviews here is you search back a few years.

M Scores Easy
01-07-16, 08:21
I believe it use to be the old S'bai thai spa that has several reviews here is you search back a few years.The girls here are very good looking. Be prepared to spend some money. The massage itself varies with each girl.

And also be prepared to spend some money.

Steve Naive
01-07-16, 10:06
Just saw an ad for a place in Wakefield. Any info on it?

CarpediemSC.Have you tried searching the thread? I did, and found a few reports.

HowardSprague
01-07-16, 10:41
I gave 1028 in Brookline another shot recently. I've posted before on this spot, so I won't go into detail about the shop except to say it was quieter this time, like they've made some improvements. I didn't bother to find out why.

This time I drew Emma. Model pretty spinner with long hair and a nice breasts. A bit more than a handful, just how I like them. She looks familiar, but it was dark and her English isn't such that it was worth inquiring. I was just happy she was so good looking. She was very friendly, if a little bit shy at first. The shyness did not affect her performance. The massage was pretty good. She's stronger than she looks. Pre-flip tease was very good and it continued post-flip. No problem with roaming, UTC top and OTC bottom. It didn't seem there were any extended options. I'd be surprised (and jealous!) if anyone's mileage has been different. Finish performance was very good, almost like she liked it. Cleanup was good. Finished out the full hour with more massage. . 6/. 4 Will repeat as so far visits I've had here have been with exceptionally good looking girls who give top notch service.

DHudson
01-07-16, 11:18
Stopped by Beijing on main at in watch city. Based on previous reports of a MILF running it. I walked in, pretty clean nice place, was greeted by an attractive MILF with what I believed were enhanced breasts. I was excited, she led me to the room and told me to lay down and stepped out. Five minutes later I'm greeted by your standard AMP troll. The old bait and switch. Good run fine finish. Reeked of cigarettes and was not at all attractive. It was my first time there and didn't get any names. Would like to try out the other woman but there are plenty of other options in that area. Any details on the milfy one would be great.

SirPsychoSexy
01-07-16, 19:18
While driving thru Q I stopped in to Star and was met by an old friend Monica. I was greeted with a big hug and happy new year. She looked AMAZING! She has new hair style and was wearing a skin tight, black, mini-dress.

At first I didn't think she recognized me but we actually picked up a conversation we started a few months ago. I know alot of people complain about her rushing you out the door but if you talk to her a little, be polite, and respectful. She's very personable. She asked if I wanted to see other girl working but I politely declined. With that, she wisked me by the hand to a back room.

Needless to say. Good time had by all!

Pika Pepper
01-07-16, 21:07
Stopped by Beijing on main at in watch city. Based on previous reports of a MILF running it. I walked in, pretty clean nice place, was greeted by an attractive MILF with what I believed were enhanced breasts. I was excited, she led me to the room and told me to lay down and stepped out. Five minutes later I'm greeted by your standard AMP troll. The old bait and switch. Good run fine finish. Reeked of cigarettes and was not at all attractive. It was my first time there and didn't get any names. Would like to try out the other woman but there are plenty of other options in that area. Any details on the milfy one would be great.The one you want is Sarah (sometimes sounds like Shower). She has a great body. Big tits, small waist, and round ass. She gives a nice massage with lots of swedish style strokes and plenty of work of the fascia. Finish is standard, but her goods looks help to make it a little better than average (assuming that the visual stimulus helps you).

Her helpers change often. I don't think they get much business, because none of them can hold a candle to Sarah. Every once and a while, she'll have a worthwhile helper, but the last good one that I recall was Michelle and that was a while ago.

If you like Sarah, then you should try Mia at JJ Bodywork in Natick. Both provide a minimum menu with average performance. Its their good looks that make the experience better than average, if you like that hot MILF look. It you seek a fuller menu or need great erotic skills, neither is for you. Of course, building familiarity and trust will also enhance your time with them.

Choir Boy
01-08-16, 02:18
While driving thru Q I stopped in to Star and was met by an old friend Monica. I was greeted with a big hug and happy new year. She looked AMAZING! She has new hair style and was wearing a skin tight, black, mini-dress.

At first I didn't think she recognized me but we actually picked up a conversation we started a few months ago. I know alot of people complain about her rushing you out the door but if you talk to her a little, be polite, and respectful. She's very personable. She asked if I wanted to see other girl working but I politely declined. With that, she wisked me by the hand to a back room.

Needless to say. Good time had by all!Did you get close to the full hour? Did she accept the standard tip?

Big Head
01-08-16, 04:57
The one you want is Sarah (sometimes sounds like Shower). She has a great body. Big tits, small waist, and round ass. She gives a nice massage with lots of swedish style strokes and plenty of work of the fascia. Finish is standard, but her goods looks help to make it a little better than average (assuming that the visual stimulus helps you).

Her helpers change often. I don't think they get much business, because none of them can hold a candle to Sarah. Every once and a while, she'll have a worthwhile helper, but the last good one that I recall was Michelle and that was a while ago.

If you like Sarah, then you should try Mia at JJ Bodywork in Natick. Both provide a minimum menu with average performance. Its their good looks that make the experience better than average, if you like that hot MILF look. It you seek a fuller menu or need great erotic skills, neither is for you. Of course, building familiarity and trust will also enhance your time with them.Almost no UTC, fake tits, the rest I agree with.

-BH.

JohnReid
01-08-16, 07:38
Wondering if anyone can offer up an update regarding the F'ham scene.

Not particularly looking for any insider info, just as simple list of who is open and perhaps some intel on where some of the ones who have closedup shop have gone.

Certainly the individual ladies, if not the entire establishment. (Thank You for the Pink update.).

Thank You,

JR.

JohnReid
01-08-16, 08:01
Good Morning,

I have searched and searched but I cannot figure out how else to send an inquiry.

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Contact us link at bottom of every page

Send me a PM

A2

SirPsychoSexy
01-08-16, 10:06
Personally, I always only go for the 30 min option. She was almost dead on. 40+40 lots of UTC. 20 more sans clothes.

Did you get close to the full hour? Did she accept the standard tip?

PeppySinclair
01-08-16, 12:50
Can someone please provide the location of Star in Quincy and Randolph.

Looking for info on the Quincy location preferably as it's closer to me, who to ask for what to expect etc.

Pika Pepper
01-08-16, 16:38
Linden seems to be closed. Does anyone have details?

BlownTop
01-08-16, 19:29
Was in braintree for lunch and Stopped by on Friday there was a sign that said they were on vacation. What's up with that?

YoloGent
01-08-16, 19:31
I noticed last week that they were closing early, sometimes 6 pm other times at 7 to 730 pm they would be closed. I did say that they wouldn't make it, but perhaps they will bounce back, and no, I had nothing to do with this despite my prediction.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-08-16, 21:35
Yolo,

Although not specific to Linden, the attached article shows the dark road acoming to mongers who have enjoyed Waltham's vast AMP opportunities. Waltham realizes it is an island surrounded by cities and towns that have adopted bodyworks regulations to control the AMPs, and, Waltham is moving closer to making their move. So start collecting cell phone numbers from your fav girls. We probably have no more than a few months to enjoy open season for visiting the large selection of rub places in Waltham. Purple Moon is probably in his glory over this.

http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/article/20160106/NEWS/160107858

I noticed last week that they were closing early, sometimes 6 pm other times at 7 to 730 pm they would be closed. I did say that they wouldn't make it, but perhaps they will bounce back, and no, I had nothing to do with this despite my prediction.

SlowMo
01-08-16, 23:43
Based on a handful of positive reports (thank you) like the one below, I made a trip to Chi. Easy to find. Odd parking. I parked on the side street. No issue. Nor was I the only one apparently. If you were the dude waiting for me to peel off, sorry for taking so long. Was looking for an address.

I had called and asked who was there: not Angela, but Jenny was, so I called dibs. She is as described below: slim, but not in a skinny way, rather in a fit way. The room was nice and warm. The massage was very solid. Teasing was appropriate: clear enough, frequent enough to enjoy, but not so much as to precipitate an early termination. Light UTC on top. I asked for options a few times and was met with blank stares. Nonetheless, very happy camper as her attitude was pleasant throughout. I will be back.

SM.

Heading west on Rt9. Just after the Sunoco station. Look up and you'll see their signage. Have fun. Angela is very pretty and as Jack said Jenny is also very slim, fit, and playful. Both are worth the visit.

Toujula
01-09-16, 03:32
I'm looking to switch a little bit. Living here in the south shore and running across a couple of Indians, I would love to sink my teeth in them.

I see plenty of Porn action online so I'm guessing the Hindus are no saints, so why can't I find a nice Desi spot, it seems like the Indian population has picked up quite a bit here in the states.

I've been to RI and I am seeing quite an increase in the Indian community.

If anyone knows of a provider or parlor with Indians, maybe we can trade. I have an Asian provider who can give you full GFE for about the same price as HJ. Full service for less then 100. She's a nice little body to die for.

UTC roaming is free for all, she'll strip down to panties to give you massage or take it all off, loves to please.

Drop me a note and let's talk if you have something good in return.

YoloGent
01-09-16, 07:27
Nice clean and well decorated room. Parking easy, place invisible to route 20 traffic, as its in back of building. Been open just over a month now. Chose Tina, prettier of two ladies on Friday night. Other girl is Lisa. Did half hour for 40. Tina wore short short jeans, and polo type pink blouse with low neck line, exposing some nice bees. She is about 32 , thin with small frame and cute round ass, shoulder length hair. Massage was 9/10 with a lot of elbow and forearm sliding, then hot towel to remove lotion, and flip and got slow sensual ending with utc upper and lower, did not try fiv. She played Chinese music cd on boom box not too loud or too low, just nice. Her English was pretty good as well. Would repeat and recommend. Got candy, hug and water before departure. She also helped with dressing which is an added perk. No other options were discussed menu-wise, and I think this is all they do, which is fine. Next time will do hour. She told me I was fifth customer of day, so they are doing ok. Tip was 40, and time was full, and perhaps even over a few minutes. Check it out. Another option if regulations do come to Waltham, and just under eleven miles away.

Member #5912
01-09-16, 15:50
Nice clean and well decorated room. Parking easy, place invisible to route 20 traffic, as its in back of building. Been open just over a month now. Chose Tina, prettier of two ladies on Friday night. Other girl is Lisa. Did half hour for 40. Tina wore short short jeans, and polo type pink blouse with low neck line, exposing some nice bees. She is about 32 , thin with small frame and cute round ass, shoulder length hair. Massage was 9/10 with a lot of elbow and forearm sliding, then hot towel to remove lotion, and flip and got slow sensual ending with utc upper and lower, did not try fiv. She played Chinese music cd on boom box not too loud or too low, just nice. Her English was pretty good as well. Would repeat and recommend. Got candy, hug and water before departure. She also helped with dressing which is an added perk. No other options were discussed menu-wise, and I think this is all they do, which is fine. Next time will do hour. She told me I was fifth customer of day, so they are doing ok. Tip was 40, and time was full, and perhaps even over a few minutes. Check it out. Another option if regulations do come to Waltham, and just under eleven miles away.I see on RM's that they don't have a sauna and you didn't mention a TS but do you think you can at least get a standing shower before you leave, or was there no sign of the ability to bathe anywhere?

Omfgboo
01-09-16, 16:47
I gave 1028 in Brookline another shot recently. I've posted before on this spot, so I won't go into detail about the shop except to say it was quieter this time, like they've made some improvements. I didn't bother to find out why.

This time I drew Emma. Model pretty spinner with long hair and a nice breasts. A bit more than a handful, just how I like them. She looks familiar, but it was dark and her English isn't such that it was worth inquiring. I was just happy she was so good looking. She was very friendly, if a little bit shy at first. The shyness did not affect her performance. The massage was pretty good. She's stronger than she looks. Pre-flip tease was very good and it continued post-flip. No problem with roaming, UTC top and OTC bottom. It didn't seem there were any extended options. I'd be surprised (and jealous!) if anyone's mileage has been different. Finish performance was very good, almost like she liked it. Cleanup was good. Finished out the full hour with more massage. . 6/. 4 Will repeat as so far visits I've had here have been with exceptionally good looking girls who give top notch service.My mileage didn't vary that much, but I speak Chinese so she was a lot more open to me. She's actually quite the talker, just her English isn't great. She did let me roam under the bra, and she also licked my nipples.

Member #5023
01-09-16, 19:09
I see on RM's that they don't have a sauna and you didn't mention a TS but do you think you can at least get a standing shower before you leave, or was there no sign of the ability to bathe anywhere?This sounds like the same location that had some troubles a few years back but with new talent.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20121214/NEWS/312149380

Member #5912
01-09-16, 19:30
This sounds like the same location that had some troubles a few years back but with new talent.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20121214/NEWS/312149380Ya, that's the address. I hope they got new talent based on the pic in the above article. I'm used to the young spinners of little amsterdam aka pawtucket. Now that that scene has gone to hell this may be a rude awakening trying to find a substitute in the bay state.

Cat Al
01-09-16, 20:19
Broke one of my golden rules "never visit at lunchtime" and got what I deserved multiple interruptions, my dumb. Tina took me as walkin which I was lucky because fellow walk ins were getting turned away after I settled in. I have to say Tina did a great job of making the best of it under the circumstances. Tina is a 30 something with a little bit of a belly nothing that distracted me. Very nice personality, would recommend a firm massage. UTC down below and left me feeling like the Cheshire Cat when all was done. Pricing same as previously reported. Had seen Cindy previously she gives a fantastic glute rub for those who work out at a gym.

DownWind
01-09-16, 20:42
Ya, that's the address. I hope they got new talent based on the pic in the above article. I'm used to the young spinners of little amsterdam aka pawtucket. Now that that scene has gone to hell this may be a rude awakening trying to find a substitute in the bay state.LEO has struck out badly with the opioid issues and needed an easy arrest. That's when they chase the victimless crimes. Surprized they didn't drop the "traffic" word.

YoloGent
01-09-16, 21:49
It is the building in front of Jennifer's old entrance. So basically you would park like usual and head over to Jennifer's old entrance and then turn around and you will see the building in front of her and five steps. Go up the steps and tap on the door or ring the bell and you are all set. As far as a shower, there is a bathroom that has a shower, I'm sure it would be no problem to take one but I did not partake. I saw only two women there Tina who I chose and Lisa who was a little less pretty but not in her forties and wore more conservative type clothing, where as Tina was in short short jeans and a blouse that had some cleavage and looked a lot more sexier. Lisa was toning it down. Jennifer is in Framingham and I'm told only does extras for old regulars and newbies will just get standard legitimate massage.

CleoBos
01-09-16, 22:11
I'm looking to switch a little bit. Living here in the south shore and running across a couple of Indians, I would love to sink my teeth in them.

I see plenty of Porn action online so I'm guessing the Hindus are no saints, so why can't I find a nice Desi spot, it seems like the Indian population has picked up quite a bit here in the states.

If anyone knows of a provider or parlor with Indians, maybe we can trade. I have an Asian provider who can give you full GFE for about the same price as HJ. Full service for less then 100. She's a nice little body to die for.

UTC roaming is free for all, she'll strip down to panties to give you massage or take it all off, loves to please.

Drop me a note and let's talk if you have something good in return.I don't think you will find any desi AMP as its not in their DNA. However, sometimes there is a post on CL / BP that comes up with a pregnant desi from Punjab which can very well be pakistani. You can search for that.

I see that you don't have much of postings here. Its not Ebay or other such places where you "trade in". Either you share with the community or find some other forum.

DannyTheMan
01-10-16, 12:17
I know at least one girl who works there who I have seen in the past at Sbai and in Watertown. I would be shocked if extras aren't available at least once they get to know you.

On a different note, I went to 1034 Cambrudge street recently. Had Maggie (I think). Fantastic massage but then she asked if I want extra and then went to get another girl to finish because she says she doesn't do that. I hate that. I have had girls try to switch out for another girl after like 45 minutes multiple times recently at totally different places. Since when did this become acceptable? All mo gets should refuse this and give little or no tip-what is really annoying is when some other guy comes in and you can here him asking for the younger girl who is hallway through your massage and the older lady comes in and tries to swap out.

I visited a few days ago, seeking a real Thai massage, and hoping for a little extra. When I called, I was asked if I wanted a lady, a man, or a ladyboy. I requested a lady.

The massage was ok. Not comparable to BKK, but she did know some of the basics of Thai massage. Nothing extra was offered on the flip. I don't usually ask, especially if I have the sense that the place does not offer extras.

Reports on the forum say that the prices at Thai places are $80/ hr and a tip of $60 is expected for HE. This place offers 60,90, and 120 minutes only. Without any extra, I gave a tip of $25 for a decent massage.

Anyone else been here? It does not come up in a thread search.

Jack617
01-10-16, 14:35

Drop me a note and let's talk if you have something good in return.The report above got me thinking. I couldn't really put my finger on it until this morning but I (think) I connected the dots. If I am wrong of course I will apologise but I will let the board decide on this one.

We don't get many Desi / Indian posts or requests and like I said it got me thinking which led me here:

I know a Local AMP in the south shore where the provider gives you a free for all for the right price. Does everything, including FS. Funny thing, I have never asked for BJ's though but I'm sure she'll probably do it. She's a bit older but she's decent (at least for me) and you'll be satisfied. Nice little sexy bod, thin, a real sweet joy.

Willing to share only if you have a good, solid, confirmed lead for me.

Thanks.And further digging leads me here.

I live near them and man, I so wish some of these wwomen got into the game. Unless you live in a big city like new York, there aren't any desi providers or escorts within a thousand miles radius in this state. Indian women Fuck just as much as any other races. The Indian community is surging here in Boston and surrounding areas, I have never seen so many Indians in all my years here. It's about they start getting loose. I'd give up almost anything to get one.

If you have one or know of one, I am up for trade if it's a confirmed lead. Hit me up and I can tell you what I have to offer. I have two gems, one Asian, older provider, one Latina, outcall / car, young 25. Full pictures of Latina available upon request. Both do everything, GFE, FS, for a whole lot less then the jacked up price you usually pay for, I guarantee you that or at least for me. I only deal with those where I can stretch my dollars, get more bang for the buck. If I can help you the same, then let's talk about that Indian you got.If I am correct your info or trade will be required prior to you getting anything in return. I will close by saying that my interaction with the banned Toujula was most unpleasant.

Thor369
01-10-16, 15:17
I was thinking of trying out Mali Spa this week, but I noticed that they are not running adds on CL anymore and no one answers their phone.

Any input?

CandyMan555
01-10-16, 18:39
Anyone have contact info for Cindy who used to work at Clinical in Braintree She is no longer there.

PM is fine Thanks CM.

BigDog001
01-10-16, 18:52
The report above got me thinking. I couldn't really put my finger on it until this morning but I (think) I connected the dots. If I am wrong of course I will apologise but I will let the board decide on this one.

We don't get many Desi / Indian posts or requests and like I said it got me thinking which led me here:

And further digging leads me here.

If I am correct your info or trade will be required prior to you getting anything in return. I will close by saying that my interaction with the banned Toujula was most unpleasant.Sure seems like Toujula reincarnated as negsiro. Welcome back Toujula, as good friend SO posted to you in August- give first, and you shall receive. But don't blow yourself up again, like you did as Toujula and you may be ok.

Big Dog.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-10-16, 18:54
The movie, not the poker hand.

I just did not feel like going to a sure thing type of place, instead wanted to try some different uncharted waters. So I mosied on over to the Ace massage location.

On a 1 to 10, I would rate my visit as "meh". Maybe that tells you enough about my overall post, but you are welcome to read on if you want.

The physical setup when you enter the place is nice. The rub room I was in was too small for the AMP to be able to navigate around the rub table without clumsily banging and bumping tripping into and over chairs, walls, a table, my shoes and other stuff. The massage part was not bad, while the finish and bodily parts access was lackluster. She left the room a few times to answer the mongers coming in the door. I was pissed when I had over 15 minutes to go, and I heard her tell a monger to come back in 5 minutes.

She carried though, and shorted me over 10 minutes. Against my normal nature, I still tipped 40 over the 60 house fee, only because it was a gloomy day, and, I was in a mood where I did not want to listened to any crap from some older AMP about shorting her maybe ten bucks.

I hoped I was destined for greatness when I stopped there, but found myself having been ruthlessly shot down.

MickPK
01-10-16, 21:39
Checked another spot, thought I'd share.

Some time ago when I was looking for a good place to try out I popped into a place on Mass Ave in Cambridge, right around Frank's. When I first visited I was greeted by an Asian woman a bit older than I like. So I decided to walk out and save my money. Recently I decided to give that spot another try, so I called over the weekend. I grabbed the last slot right before they closed. When I walked into the spa on the second floor I was greeted by an Asian woman who had to be in her mid to late 30's, or at least she looked it. She had a smallish rack, but was thin and relatively tall. She had pretty nice long legs and what I can only describe as a tall Asian woman's ass. I went for the hour for. 6, and paid the fee to her. She was the only one there, so I hoped this session would have a lot of perks. The over all appearance of the place was clean, and I was lead into a small room to the side. This is the second time I've been brought to a place where the walls don't reach the ceiling, but I figured what the heck. The room was clean, and seemed standard. I wasted no time to disrobe and get on the table. She asked for firmness, and I went for hard. The over all massage was decent. She kept me draped the whole time, and I really thought she'd commence teasing at any moment. She wasn't very talkative, but from what I could gather her name was Jenny. As the massage went on there was no teasing. A couple of times I let my hands roam a bit, and she didn't protest or say a thing. Twice the phone rang, and she answered. I assume some of you were looking to book an apt. Towards the last 20 minutes of my massage some one came in, she left to lead him to a room and returned. This was a little annoying. After the flip I waited anxiously for some extras, or a hint at them. Nothing came. Not one offer, not one tease. I once again let my hand wander to her legs and her ass, but she was all business. She never said stop, but she never gave me anything more than a massage. She was good about time, and ended the massage a little past the hour mark. I got dressed, tipped her. 15 for a regular massage, and walked out. All in all a decent cheap massage, but not what I wanted. Not sure if this is everyone's experience there, or if I just didn't know the secret code. I'd love for her to actually do something for me, but I'm not sure I want to risk spending the money again for nothing.I know this is an old post I'm responding to, but recognized the place and wanted to inquire. I was at this location over a year ago (before Pirate's post), it was Northern Mass Spa at the time and affiliated with one of the places in Arlington (I was directed there while looking for a specific provider). It's now Azalea, and I am not sure if Pirate's post was before or after the name change or if it's still affiliated with the place in Arlington. From his post, sounds like perhaps not. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been there recently with better results.

Morkun
01-11-16, 04:38
I'm coming to Boston from Philadelphia, can you guys give some suggestions about the good places I should try out?

Choir Boy
01-11-16, 07:15
It is the building in front of Jennifer's old entrance. So basically you would park like usual and head over to Jennifer's old entrance and then turn around and you will see the building in front of her and five steps. Go up the steps and tap on the door or ring the bell and you are all set. As far as a shower, there is a bathroom that has a shower, I'm sure it would be no problem to take one but I did not partake. I saw only two women there Tina who I chose and Lisa who was a little less pretty but not in her forties and wore more conservative type clothing, where as Tina was in short short jeans and a blouse that had some cleavage and looked a lot more sexier. Lisa was toning it down. Jennifer is in Framingham and I'm told only does extras for old regulars and newbies will just get standard legitimate massage.I visited this place over the weekend. I saw Lisa, who was busy and told me to come back in 20 minutes. She looked attractive with a nice body, but as already posted, she was fully clothed. I did not see the lady in the short shorts. I did not return, though I would have if Lisa was dressed less conservatively.

Why do so many MA spa ladies fail to understand the guys would like to see a little skin, even if it's not a full serve place? Lisa would get a lot more business if she would wear a more revealing outfit.

MishMash
01-11-16, 09:16
On a different note, I went to 1034 Cambrudge street recently. Had Maggie (I think). Fantastic massage but then she asked if I want extra and then went to get another girl to finish because she says she doesn't do that. I hate that. I have had girls try to switch out for another girl after like 45 minutes multiple times recently at totally different places. Since when did this become acceptable? All mo gets should refuse this and give little or no tip-what is really annoying is when some other guy comes in and you can here him asking for the younger girl who is hallway through your massage and the older lady comes in and tries to swap out.When this happens I tip the normal fare. Let them fight over who gets what out of the $40. I can only assume they have an agreement worked out (or else they soon will).

Wwppg
01-11-16, 11:20
My mileage didn't vary that much, but I speak Chinese so she was a lot more open to me. She's actually quite the talker, just her English isn't great. She did let me roam under the bra, and she also licked my nipples.Hi Guys. Travelling to boston. Could you please provide the complete address in PM? Also, do I need to call ahead or walk ins work?

Thanks.

CamperVan10
01-11-16, 11:49
JJ Natick.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5396902750.html

Mia's limited menu to zero menu.

Not sure if they'll resurface elsewhere or not, but with framingham out of order and Waltham apparentlymoving in the same direction, not too many places left to hide.

Things are getting worse out there.

The one you want is Sarah (sometimes sounds like Shower). She has a great body. Big tits, small waist, and round ass. She gives a nice massage with lots of swedish style strokes and plenty of work of the fascia. Finish is standard, but her goods looks help to make it a little better than average (assuming that the visual stimulus helps you).

If you like Sarah, then you should try Mia at JJ Bodywork in Natick. Both provide a minimum menu with average performance. Its their good looks that make the experience better than average, if you like that hot MILF look. It you seek a fuller menu or need great erotic skills, neither is for you. Of course, building familiarity and trust will also enhance your time with them.

JdTot
01-11-16, 12:45
I'm new to the area and have been trying a few places on the North Shore to see what's around. Have to say that overall, I'm not impressed. But I'll share what little information I have in case it helps anyone out.

My most recent visit was to a Thai place in Revere right on Broadway, that usually advertises on CL. Its a tiny little place at the end of a hallway that seems to be just two small massage rooms and a small entrance area. There were three ladies in the front of the shop when I arrived. One was a little older and was probably the msm, and the other two were presumably both massage girls. Both in their mid-twenties and both were small, thin and pretty. Definitely a step above the heavyset 40 ish ladies I usually seem to get stuck with. One of the massage room doors was closed, and so I think there was probably a third girl working there too. I didn't catch any of the names, but after handing over the. 8 house fee to the msm I was told to head into the other room and my massage would start soon.

The massage itself was pretty good. It wasn't the hard touch massage that I'd opted for when asked, but it was a good effort and gave me a chance to relax. The flip came a little over half an hour in I was asked if I wanted anything else. When I said yes, I was told it would be an extra. 6, but even then it would be another. 2 for OTC touching and another $. 2 before I could see any skin. And that was as far as things would go. I opted for just the basic finish. As I couldn't being myself to pay what would have been a total of $$. 8 for just HR with a sight of some skin. Like the massage, the ending was good, but nothing special.

There was a little time left over when I was done and I was offered a head massage to use it up. I politely declined and headed out a little before the hour was up. Over all, not a bad experience, but too expensive for what it was - $. 4 - so I doubt I'll go back.

Masseur2000
01-11-16, 14:54
Anyone made the trek yet? Feel free to PM if you'd like. I will visit and report back if no one has.

ChristM
01-11-16, 16:57
Do someone knows Asian spa in Newton?

Scraggy
01-11-16, 20:57
JJ Natick.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5396902750.html

Mia's limited menu to zero menu.

Not sure if they'll resurface elsewhere or not, but with framingham out of order and Waltham apparentlymoving in the same direction, not too many places left to hide.

Things are getting worse out there.Is this the same Mia who was at the place in Natick on Cochituate St above the body shop (ironic) and at Myrtle in Framingham? Always had a sweet spot for her until she went MIA.

BigDog001
01-11-16, 22:34
I'm new to the area and have been trying a few places on the North Shore to see what's around. Have to say that overall, I'm not impressed. But I'll share what little information I have in case it helps anyone out.

My most recent visit was to a Thai place in Revere right on Broadway, that usually advertises on CL. Its a tiny little place at the end of a hallway that seems to be just two small massage rooms and a small entrance area. There were three ladies in the front of the shop when I arrived. One was a little older and was probably the msm, and the other two were presumably both massage girls. Both in their mid-twenties and both were small, thin and pretty. Definitely a step above the heavyset 40 ish ladies I usually seem to get stuck with. One of the massage room doors was closed, and so I think there was probably a third girl working there too. I didn't catch any of the names, but after handing over the. 8 house fee to the msm I was told to head into the other room and my massage would start soon.

The massage itself was pretty good. It wasn't the hard touch massage that I'd opted for when asked, but it was a good effort and gave me a chance to relax. The flip came a little over half an hour in I was asked if I wanted anything else. When I said yes, I was told it would be an extra. 6, but even then it would be another. 2 for OTC touching and another $. 2 before I could see any skin. And that was as far as things would go. I opted for just the basic finish. As I couldn't being myself to pay what would have been a total of $$. 8 for just HR with a sight of some skin. Like the massage, the ending was good, but nothing special.

There was a little time left over when I was done and I was offered a head massage to use it up. I politely declined and headed out a little before the hour was up. Over all, not a bad experience, but too expensive for what it was - $. 4 - so I doubt I'll go back.Spend some time reading the Forum. Very educational. Your experience is typical and standard at Thai places. It's been mentioned often on the Forum. Read the Lowell boards. Happy hunting.

BD.

CleoBos
01-12-16, 00:24
Do someone knows Asian spa in Newton?Heard of something called "Google"? Try this link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=asian+spa+newton+ma

Gusto754
01-12-16, 02:20
It is the building in front of Jennifer's old entrance. So basically you would park like usual and head over to Jennifer's old entrance and then turn around and you will see the building in front of her and five steps. Go up the steps and tap on the door or ring the bell and you are all set. As far as a shower, there is a bathroom that has a shower, I'm sure it would be no problem to take one but I did not partake. I saw only two women there Tina who I chose and Lisa who was a little less pretty but not in her forties and wore more conservative type clothing, where as Tina was in short short jeans and a blouse that had some cleavage and looked a lot more sexier. Lisa was toning it down. Jennifer is in Framingham and I'm told only does extras for old regulars and newbies will just get standard legitimate massage.Can someone tell me how to get in touch with Jennifer. I used to enjoy her a lot when she was in Sudbury, but then she got arrested. Scared the bleep out of me. Never knew where she went. She obviously does not advertise.

JohnReid
01-12-16, 02:52
Is this the same Mia who was at the place in Natick on Cochituate St above the body shop (ironic) and at Myrtle in Framingham? Always had a sweet spot for her until she went MIA.I believe you may be thinking of Eva (Ewa).

M Scores Easy
01-12-16, 08:54
Nice first post Jd! I was wondering about this place. I'm a north shore guy and usually have to go to Watertown for a real Thai massage. I know some people do not actually care about the massage, but if I'm giving out. 8, I expect a nice massage before the flip. In my experience, the Thai places have better looking women, and usually give the full hour.

There was a little time left over when I was done and I was offered a head massage to use it up. I politely declined and headed out a little before the hour was up. Over all, not a bad experience, but too expensive for what it was - $. 4 - so I doubt I'll go back.

JohnReid
01-12-16, 16:44
I believe you may be thinking of Eva (Ewa).BTW, she (Ewa) is not MIA. She is usually at 139-3, but also in Hudson at times under various names: Ewa, Eva, Summer, Yo-Yo, etc. , etc. , etc.

Jack617
01-12-16, 18:19
Yolo,

Although not specific to Linden, the attached article shows the dark road acoming to mongers who have enjoyed Waltham's vast AMP opportunities. Waltham realizes it is an island surrounded by cities and towns that have adopted bodyworks regulations to control the AMPs, and, Waltham is moving closer to making their move. So start collecting cell phone numbers from your fav girls. We probably have no more than a few months to enjoy open season for visiting the large selection of rub places in Waltham. Purple Moon is probably in his glory over this.

http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/article/20160106/NEWS/160107858If you open the link in the above you will find that there is a single comment posted" http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/article/20160106/NEWS/160107858#loadComment.

Jay Deanne Rank 4238
There are nine of these places all within a square mile or so of each other now in Waltham, and for those in the know and versed in how to behave at them, prostitution of every level and degree is available at them. Due to their close proximity to each other, Waltham is practically a red light district on its own, so yes a little clean up is probably due, and a little digging would probably uncover other crimes within that community. Five years ago I contacted Sqt. Guigno about this and it temporarily got better in 2011, and then has slid and worsened until where it is now. I also contacted John Zuppe in June, and he defended one of these places and told me there weren't any Board of Health issues there, but now has flip flopped, but regardless of the city's past inconsistencies, it seems this time they will get the job done, which is hopeful. I do use these establishments regularly, and am an insider at a few of the current and past ones, but even I feel that there are just too many in the city and some shady stuff is going down that ought to be looked into, and yes I did have an axe to grind with a few specific people at some of these places. I am also willing to drive to other areas that have these places should the ones in Waltham go out of business, and will probably continue to do so. I have no problem with all my hometown ones being effected, there are plenty more I can patronize elsewhere and will, but at least I can settle a few scores here in Waltham, so I support the Police and Board of Health actions. I won't sweat it

Sounds like someone here doesn't it? Ironicall it sounds just like who Fuh addressed his post to.

WalterMitty
01-13-16, 07:26
I recently had an hour with YuYu (spelled yoyo but she corrected me?) Petite, young, nice little body but totally into the upsell.

Wanted a see-note for a nude HJ, I proposed. 6 and the little head lost out at. 8.

No massage skills and she goes out of her way to make roaming difficult.

But the real kicker for me was after the he (at the 25 minute mark) she said all done, would you like some water.

I told her I paid for an hour massage and either she refund my money or give me the hour.

What followed was about 20 minutes of lame rubbing until I ended it.

Won't repeat.

Jack617
01-13-16, 10:57
I recently had an hour with YuYu (spelled yoyo but she corrected me?) Petite, young, nice little body but totally into the upsell.

Wanted a see-note for a nude HJ, I proposed. 6 and the little head lost out at. 8.

But the real kicker for me was after the he (at the 25 minute mark) she said all done, would you like some water.

I told her I paid for an hour massage and either she refund my money or give me the hour.

Won't repeat.She has been there well over a year and was cute and fun in the beginning. Not so much anymore and add in the new $50/ hhr house fee and I can think of better places to go.

HowardSprague
01-13-16, 11:25

Won't repeat.You've described my experiences there (except with the wonderful Nicole) to a tee.

Masseur2000
01-13-16, 14:46
The only thing Super was that it was Super FAST so I could get the F out of there!

I couldn't write this fast enough!

Randomly walked in at 12:05 & on the table at 12:10 since I was in Q. An attractive girl in a short dress with no bra answers the door, named Mimi on the way out the door (but swore she said Mia when I had arrived.) I was going to book for later but decided to stay since no one was there.

60 house fee was standard. Massage was a fast back and forth motion that was making me say hurry up already. 12:25 ish the flip and asks if I want BJ. I said ok, 50. She says 160. I say NO. Then it was 80 for HJ and I said 40. She says no so I just laid there until she gave in. Agreed on 50 just so I could get out. Of course had to jump up and fish for it in my pockets. She proceeds to dump a gallon of oil and thinks she's out on Quincy Shore Dr working a jack hammer. She moved out of reach so I said OTC on top and she kept throwing out numbers ruining the as it was difficult moment. Finally I said forget it and wrapped up and got out of there. Cut my expenses never to return.

It's too bad because easy parking, long halls in the building but downside is no walls to ceiling again.

Willing to listen to alternatives there in case you've had a better experience.

Next.

French
01-13-16, 21:27
You've described my experiences there (except with the wonderful Nicole) to a tee.Yes agreed, this is a role play to wear monger down.

I've adopted role of "Well then only massage me the extras are a buzz kill" I'm 50% in staying strong.

Everyday is a lesson in mongering as all AMPs change month to month with their business model.

DownWind
01-14-16, 07:14
The only thing Super was that it was Super FAST so I could get the F out of there!

I couldn't write this fast enough!

Randomly walked in at 12:05 & on the table at 12:10 since I was in Q. An attractive girl in a short dress with no bra answers the door, named Mimi on the way out the door (but swore she said Mia when I had arrived.) I was going to book for later but decided to stay since no one was there.

60 house fee was standard. Massage was a fast back and forth motion that was making me say hurry up already. 12:25 ish the flip and asks if I want BJ. I said ok, 50. She says 160. I say NO. Then it was 80 for HJ and I said 40. She says no so I just laid there until she gave in. Agreed on 50 just so I could get out. Of course had to jump up and fish for it in my pockets. She proceeds to dump a gallon of oil and thinks she's out on Quincy Shore Dr working a jack hammer. She moved out of reach so I said OTC on top and she kept throwing out numbers ruining the as it was difficult moment. Finally I said forget it and wrapped up and got out of there. Cut my expenses never to return.

It's too bad because easy parking, long halls in the building but downside is no walls to ceiling again.

Willing to listen to alternatives there in case you've had a better experience.

Next.Star Quincy.

Sounds like Monica previously known as Emily. Pretty, soft, sexy and aggressive as hell with pay in advance upsell. She is burning her reputation for the short term gain and I suspect many will be done with her and Star shortly until she moves on.

BigJim959
01-14-16, 09:50
You've described my experiences there (except with the wonderful Nicole) to a tee.Same here. Gave up on this one a while ago.

NoRush
01-14-16, 15:34
The really stupid thing about all this is that the do-gooders think they're stopping sex trafficking, when they're actually making it worse. The 40-50 year old grandmothers in the AMPs aren't trafficked and are working in reasonably safe conditions in storefront locations, usually with another woman or two nearby. If they close the AMPs, the demand will be picked up by girls in hotel rooms, some of whom might be working for a pimp and all of whom are in more danger working alone.

Of course, the people who pushed all this through will be sitting at home in Waltham feeling good about themselves and how much they've accomplished. Smug losers.

Yolo,

http://waltham.wickedlocal.com/article/20160106/NEWS/160107858

Momo2
01-15-16, 00:48
Star Quincy.

Sounds like Monica previously known as Emily. Pretty, soft, sexy and aggressive as hell with pay in advance upsell. She is burning her reputation for the short term gain and I suspect many will be done with her and Star shortly until she moves on.

He said her name was Mimi. Everyone knows what Monica charges. Its straight forward and I never have to pay upfornt. Its 40 for half. No sense ever paying for an hour because you won't need an hour. You want a massage, you go elsewhere. You want full service you pay 100. If you are there for a HJ then you tip 40 but there are better options elsewhere for that. You expect for something in between you pay some where in between. You go here for Monica's looks and FS and body worship.

Just think of how it used to be in Providence. You don't go to NMS and expect FS and you don't go to a FS shop and only want a massage and a happy ending.

BGunn
01-15-16, 07:23
Star Quincy.

Sounds like Monica previously known as Emily. Pretty, soft, sexy and aggressive as hell with pay in advance upsell. She is burning her reputation for the short term gain and I suspect many will be done with her and Star shortly until she moves on.Your description is not that of Star Quincy. Parking is normally pretty tough, long hallways? You walk out of the elevator and you're pretty much at the end of the hallway. Lastly, the walls go to the ceiling. Unless I completely missed something in your review it doesn't appear you were at Star. 0.

HappyDave
01-15-16, 08:49
He said her name was Mimi. Everyone knows what Monica charges. Its straight forward and I never have to pay upfornt. Its 40 for half. No sense ever paying for an hour because you won't need an hour. You want a massage, you go elsewhere. You want full service you pay 100. If you are there for a HJ then you tip 40 but there are better options elsewhere for that. You expect for something in between you pay some where in between. You go here for Monica's looks and FS and body worship.

Just think of how it used to be in Providence. You don't go to NMS and expect FS and you don't go to a FS shop and only want a massage and a happy ending.Stars trademark is a rush job.

WillieFudPucke
01-15-16, 09:50
Reporting same experience as previously reported by others about unit 6 in Q.

Awkward entrance / exit busy street and long hallway.

Old 50-ish but fit provider. Standard treatment and fee.

On the way out was introduced to much younger long hair but not pretty on the way out. Same as another post.

I'd like to try the younger one, but that other post reported more of the same.

Going to try 1419 next time. Any advice about that is appreciated.

Aimstraight
01-15-16, 13:55
I called my buddy and he told me about a great girl named Tina:

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/johnnys-studio-_full-sensual-relaxing-body-rubs-w-asian-sweetheart-andgtnicoleivana-flora/30790370

So I took the plunge and drove over to the location. Many of you know it and it is easy to find just over the border in NH. Arrived and greeted by a nice petite and pretty girl in a tight dress. Standard SOPs and I got undressed and on the table. I told her I like it hard and she started to give a good massage but then backed off a bit. I told her to go harder but she just couldn't get her mojo back to give a hard massage. Teasing was ok but a little rushed. After about 10 minutes she told me to flip and I got up and we moved to the mattress. I tried to give her a short massage but she kept rushing things along. We got down to the deed and she kept her legs together a bit and I could't get all the way inside and instead kept hitting her knees. This continued for a short bit until I busted. She immediately got up and went for the cleanup supplies.

Overall it was very rushed and the total time from car to car was 38 minutes! Cost was 2 Franklins.

She tells me she is here for 2 more weeks. If you like petite, tight bodies she will do in a pinch. But I don't reccomend and I won't repeat. In fact I am done with this place and won't return. There are MUCH better options out there for the money.

Spectator
01-15-16, 15:03
I had a similar experience, was this at the red house? No mattress has ever been there when I go, I always go in and to the front room which just has a table. It's always just a quick bang and go. The shower there is always nasty too.

I notice they are recently advertising more than one girl, are they serving multiple people at a time?

I called my buddy and he told me about a great girl named Tina:

[URL]http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/johnnys-studio-_full-sensual-relaxing-body-rubs-w-asian-sweetheart-andgtnicoleivana-flora/30790370[/URLj]

So I took the plunge and drove over to the location. Many of you know it and it is easy to find just over the border in NH. Arrived and greeted by a nice petite and pretty girl in a tight dress. Standard SOPs and I got undressed and on the table. I told her I like it hard and she started to give a good massage but then backed off a bit. I told her to go harder but she just couldn't get her mojo back to give a hard massage. Teasing was ok but a little rushed. After about 10 minutes she told me to flip and I got up and we moved to the mattress. I tried to give her a short massage but she kept rushing things along. We got down to the deed and she kept her legs together a bit and I could't get all the way inside and instead kept hitting her knees. This continued for a short bit until I busted. She immediately got up and went for the cleanup supplies.

Overall it was very rushed and the total time from car to car was 38 minutes! Cost was 2 Franklins.

She tells me she is here for 2 more weeks. If you like petite, tight bodies she will do in a pinch. But I don't reccomend and I won't repeat. In fact I am done with this place and won't return. There are MUCH better options out there for the money.

BostonNorth16
01-15-16, 16:00
I went to Golden Hands today and I have been there many times before but not in about 1 month because no one ever answers the door when I go. So today a very tall girl (she was a girl) who I have never seen opens the door. She asks me if I have ever been there before and how long I want. Everything seems normal. But then she shows me some paper attached to a clipboard on the desk. Then she brings me into the room and while she was leaving the room she tells me to leave my underwear on. So I was like WTF. But I have heard stupid shit from over cautious girls before so I figure it was just that. I get totally undressed and lie face down. When she comes in and drapes me I tell her we don't need that and that I have been here many times. She stood up and said that fully draped the whole time was the only way I was getting massaged or I could leave. So I said then I will just leave. She said that her associate was coming in 10 minutes and did I want to see her. I said maybe I will come back later just so that things stayed cool. Then she left the room and I got dressed. When I went into the office to get my money back and leave she asks me what time I will be coming back. I told her that I don't know so please give me my money back. She said that she cannot because it was already in the safe. I told her was illegal and if she didn't give me my money back then I would walk over to the police station and tell them. (I was bluffing of course). So she was either telling the truth or was calling my bluff because she stood firm and wouldn't give me my money back. So I left. That was definitely a first for me. $80 down the drain.

Member #5013
01-15-16, 17:07
I went to Golden Hands today and I have been there many times before but not in about 1 month because no one ever answers the door when I go. So today a very tall girl (she was a girl) who I have never seen opens the door. She asks me if I have ever been there before and how long I want. Everything seems normal. But then she shows me some paper attached to a clipboard on the desk. Then she brings me into the room and while she was leaving the room she tells me to leave my underwear on. So I was like WTF. But I have heard stupid shit from over cautious girls before so I figure it was just that. I get totally undressed and lie face down. When she comes in and drapes me I tell her we don't need that and that I have been here many times. She stood up and said that fully draped the whole time was the only way I was getting massaged or I could leave. So I said then I will just leave. She said that her associate was coming in 10 minutes and did I want to see her. I said maybe I will come back later just so that things stayed cool. Then she left the room and I got dressed. When I went into the office to get my money back and leave she asks me what time I will be coming back. I told her that I don't know so please give me my money back. She said that she cannot because it was already in the safe. I told her was illegal and if she didn't give me my money back then I would walk over to the police station and tell them. (I was bluffing of course). So she was either telling the truth or was calling my bluff because she stood firm and wouldn't give me my money back. So I left. That was definitely a first for me. $80 down the drain.Great review. Thanks for the heads up. I would try venturing out to Watertown for the good looking Thai ladies with extras. You will need to haggle as they are higher priced.

Crossing this one off my list.

BB.

Masseur2000
01-15-16, 18:21
Stars trademark is a rush job.This was not Monica and I was not at Star, I was just North at Super. This was some chick that thought she was it and she wasn't.

I have seen Monica and I will never forget her. She didn't hold back, nor did she cut me short on time. In fact, I went over the hour and quite honestly. She let me go too far!

Luigi08
01-16-16, 16:40
Does anyone know what happened to Amy who worked with Angel years ago? I would like to find her. She.

Gave a very good massage with extras.

Big Head
01-16-16, 20:14
Went to Relax, did not call in advance, just walked in. Agree with previous report, no walls anywhere just white curtains. That did not make me uncomfortable. A short chubby 35 yo lady met me at the door, grabbed me by hand and briefly brushed it against her chest. When inside the room she gave me a hug and brushed her hand against my crotch. The medium massage was very nice with some oil, ST came at the end. 10 min into the session another customer walked in and she left, a minute later another taller lady walked in and was about to service me, but I firmly refused, and the original lady came back. After the flip UTC everywhere and a very mediocre HE, she just did not know how to it. Half hour = 40+40.

Aimstraight
01-16-16, 22:27
Nope, not the red house. The other location.

I had a similar experience, was this at the red house? No mattress has ever been there when I go, I always go in and to the front room which just has a table. It's always just a quick bang and go. The shower there is always nasty too.

I notice they are recently advertising more than one girl, are they serving multiple people at a time?

CandyMan555
01-16-16, 23:27
At least once a month I would like a legit massage.

Jenny in Franklin is excellent (you Need A Massage) but too far a trip for me.

Amy in Medford is very good.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks CM.

Catnibbler
01-17-16, 01:05
Went to swan spa. Got Lola. Nice looking, I'd say late 30's. Nice massage with OTC roaming while she moved around table. Not much teasing at all. Half hour in asked to flip. Let's just say I had a good time. Senhoirs can pm for more details. 60 +60.

JohnReid
01-17-16, 03:09
Went to Relax, did not call in advance, just walked in. Relax is in Natick.

Please stop getting my hopes up! LOL.

Cat Al
01-17-16, 08:00
Made an appointment ahead of time with 'female' as the husky raspy voice on the other end of the line put it. Met She-na whom I believed to be 'female'. She-na's Thai style massage skills were a no show. On the flip she started a guessing game as to what the menu was and associated pricing. She used a phrase that I haven't heard since my high school days about not wanting to get into trouble. I packed it in at that point because I do not need this type of aggravation that the Thai stores put their customer's through plus the out of line pricing structure. Give me a wrinkly chubby fifty year old Chinese masseuse lady any day over this waste of time and money.

Scraggy
01-17-16, 11:39
Is this the same Mia who was at the place in Natick on Cochituate St above the body shop (ironic) and at Myrtle in Framingham? Always had a sweet spot for her until she went MIA.All ready to answer my own question with a first visit to JJ in Natick and see their CL posting saying their lease is over and they're out of business. She slips through my fingers again!

Big Head
01-17-16, 13:16
Relax is in Natick.

Please stop getting my hopes up! LOL.Sorry, it is in Natick, off Rt. 9. It was OK for a single visit, there are better options.

-BH.

HappyDave
01-17-16, 14:14
Does anyone know what happened to Amy who worked with Angel years ago? I would like to find her. She.

Gave a very good massage with extras.She gave the best tease I ever had and great back door play. Last I heard she was at school st and not looking good.

BigDog001
01-17-16, 17:40
Made an appointment ahead of time with 'female' as the husky raspy voice on the other end of the line put it. Met She-na whom I believed to be 'female'. She-na's Thai style massage skills were a no show. On the flip she started a guessing game as to what the menu was and associated pricing. She used a phrase that I haven't heard since my high school days about not wanting to get into trouble. I packed it in at that point because I do not need this type of aggravation that the Thai stores put their customer's through plus the out of line pricing structure. Give me a wrinkly chubby fifty year old Chinese masseuse lady any day over this waste of time and money.Shana is born female. She-ta is a gurl, not born female. But if you asked for female and got a gurl, that's a bad sign of what is, and what's to come. So to speak.

BD.

BigDog001
01-17-16, 17:48

Thanks CM.I never got xtras. And massage ranges from good-excellent. Siam Thai on Washington St near Quincy Ctr, and Thai Health on Hancock St near Wolly T stop.

BD.

NorthOfTown
01-17-16, 20:47
Is anyone in contact with Wendy. From Wakefield and Tewksbury?

PM is OK.

Siftysifty
01-18-16, 09:24

PM is OK.Saw Wendy 2 weeks ago in Tewksbury.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hk-bodywork-617-309-8508-tewksbury/30825079

BostonBigDog
01-18-16, 10:52
Anyone know what happened to the place on 139 in Hanover? I has been a while since I had been there but the girl there was pretty good. I think her name was Linda and I would like to find her again. I stopped by there recently and the place is completely gone. Anyone know what happened?

Zealot123
01-18-16, 11:47
Haven't posted in a bit, but have hit up a few of the quincy places in the last few weeks or so. Most have been reviewed here several times so I'll keep description short and sweet. Massages at all of them are pretty standard, I usually don't do any hard Massages so can't attest to that.

496 - haven't seen gina here my last few visits. I've seen Judy who gives BBBJ w fiv for $.

Coddington. Selena I think is still one of the few spinners in town. Also gives BBBJ and fully nude fiv.

1st floor newport. Older provider here, but let's you Cim.

2 wollaston- standard ending here, never got anything more.

Beach st. I went when it first opened and got no extras. Stopped in the other night. Was an older provider working and I just wasn't feeling it, so left. Anyone have luck here?

Arthur st- saw this place posted on CL so I called. Could barely understand each other on the phone, so never made it over there as I couldn't even get the address from her. Any Intel on this place?

Thor369
01-18-16, 12:03
Lives in the Quincy area. She is looking for a AMP that will provide for a female clientele with a masseuse. Any info will be appreciated.

Biggus Bishus
01-18-16, 12:16
I never got xtras. And massage ranges from good-excellent. Siam Thai on Washington St near Quincy Ctr, and Thai Health on Hancock St near Wolly T stop.

BD.Angel in Quincy gives a great massage and you don't have to partake in the extras. I've seen her several times just for massage.

BillyPilgrim
01-18-16, 14:55
Wendy had some trouble with local LE in T-bury right before Christmas. Place is closed. If anyone knows if she is working somewhere else, PM me.

PM is OK.

Meatulater
01-18-16, 16:00
She gave the best tease I ever had and great back door play. Last I heard she was at school st and not looking good.So true. She was my very first experience at an AMP. Sadly, very few experiences have matched her technique. Loved going there to see her.

Ambrose
01-18-16, 16:45
I've been going to a therapist at Chinese Pain Relief on Hudson St for a while now for a straight up legitimate massage, no extras at this parlor, just a good massage. The woman I have been seeing for this has left and she has helped me a lot with strains. She is the only one that has helped me when my back is out. Unfortunately she left no information as to where she went and I am in need now. My work requires very heavy lifting and so far she is the only one who has helped it. Her name is Lei Lei or Lily, does anyone here have an idea where she might have gone? If you help me find her I'll pay for your next massage up to $60. I'm serious, I really need this.

Thanks, Ambrose.

Jack617
01-18-16, 18:54
Well, I got "the other girl, cute but a little chubby".

The unlimited exploration north of the border was well taken advantage of. It was another story when we got to the southern hemisphere. Plenty access, but, was digits and cock blocked by the old "tighten up the buttocks, and top of the legs" routine. I could get right up to the gate, but, my fingers were kept at bay about a pubic hair away from the vajayjay lips.

I tried every trick I had in my playbook, to get some part of me into any part of her. ............................it was just-a-little-better-than-average servicing.

A short chubby 35 yo lady met me at the door, grabbed me by hand and briefly brushed it against her chest. After the flip UTC everywhere and a very mediocre HE, she just did not know how to it. Half hour = 40+40.Was in the immediate vicinity today and went in unannounced. I had read the forum and knew better but thought some Jack charm might get me into her kitty. I was wrong. Completely pedestrian experience and wished I spent the money on something cool at Best Buy. Absolutely no reason to go here with FBW a few miles away.

Scraggy
01-18-16, 20:55

Thanks CM.May at Meridian in Natick. Legit and first rate.

Bigben99
01-18-16, 23:47
Back for the holidays so this is convenient and pretty good quality massage (with hot stones). Anna. Cute maybe 35. Senior Members PM me for more. And I don't really agree with Troutman. Yes. I am full aware it is all about the benjamins for these girls. And I don't tip if the service has changed. But shit guys. It's Christmas and these girls don't have a great living anyways. But then again I give money to the homeless and could care less if they buy "holiday cheer". Happy Holidays my friends.My apologies. Hopedale. Take second left after the liquor store going north on 140/.

Alintas
01-19-16, 00:39
I could be mistaken but I don't think there is an Amy at school? Is there?

So true. She was my very first experience at an AMP. Sadly, very few experiences have matched her technique. Loved going there to see her.

MPCreeper
01-19-16, 10:09
I also have a female friend who is seeks a fbsm place. She is having a tough time finding a place. I posted about this in the Non Asian forum but didn't have too much luck. So if anyone knows of any spots please let me know. She lives on the north shore but will pretty much travel where ever.

Woody32
01-19-16, 11:23
Hi guys, stopped by relax the other day, you.

Just walk in, I mean they don't even close the doors. Place looks like a MASH unit, the walls, I mean bed sheets don't go to the ceiling. I got yo- yo pretty face with so so body. Pretty good rub, as I was.

Laying there listening to the 2nd go around of CHAIROTS OF FIRE, another guy came in, they put him right next to me. Thankful I couldn't hear to much but not to private. Yo- yo has a nice move where she rest one of her hands on the boys thru out the massage. Full UTC top and bottom, good finish. I had a really good time but may not repeat do to the lack of privacy. 60/40 hope this helps W.

Eligrn101
01-19-16, 14:58
Stopped by Hong Kong in Weymouth and saw Shirley. Really liked her massage as well as the fact that you could have a conversation. There were no extra's though. It was my first time there. Does she open up a little with repeat customers?

Meanwhile I noticed a CL ad for a Thai massage by Cindy at 67 Washington. Has anyone tried her?

SirPsychoSexy
01-19-16, 21:49
I was in Weymouth this afternoon and decided to try a new place (to me) called Yezi. I've read mixed reviews but wanted to give it a go. I walked in and was greeted by much older woman (mid 50's) by the front desk. After some light conversation, she called for her "co-worker" to come out for me to check her out. I didn't catch her name but by the way she unzipped her hoodie to reveal her tight shirt, holding back a nice set of see's. I was all in. She was very short, nice rack, early 30's and not to bad in the face.

I took 3 steps toward the corridor and then it hit. Jesus Christ! It smelled like somebody opened up a sewer line and vented it directly into this place. The older woman apologized and said they were working on the problem. I really wanted to get my hands around those see's but it was just too nasty to stay. I politely excused myself and said I'll come back another day. She understood.

My question is, has anybody had the chance to experience this provider? I'm pissed I didn't catch her name. I was going to call ahead, later this week to make sure she's there, but I don't know who to ask for.

SPS.

Jimmy Pratt
01-19-16, 23:57
I will echo what Jack617 said. I have seen YuYu several times, but when I went last week, she tried to charge $50 for the half-hour. I told her to give a message to the boss as I walked out: No Way.

If anything, they should be lowering their prices for half hour. But some of these places are trying to go to $50 hh or $70-80 hour.

I should have asked how much a full hour was, but obviously that must've gone up too.

I won't be going back to 1205 anytime soon, as the service there actually gets worse once you become a "regular" and they don't have any reason to treat you special.

JP.

She has been there well over a year and was cute and fun in the beginning. Not so much anymore and add in the new $50/ hhr house fee and I can think of better places to go.

Big Head
01-20-16, 01:58

Gave a very good massage with extras.Sometime ago I had heard she was back with Angel once a week on Sundays. If you call Angel she may help you to find Amy.

-BH.

Momo2
01-20-16, 09:47
Sometime ago I had heard she was back with Angel once a week on Sundays. If you call Angel she may help you to find Amy.

-BH.That Sunday specialist is Linda. Linda used to work in tandem with Angel, then got married in China and is now back on a Sumday schedule. According to Angel Linda has lost a few lbs and is looking good. , I have not seen her lately so I can't She is a piano teacher so she must be good with her hands.

Amy was last reported on school street in Q back in 2013. But I have not seen or heard of her since.

Ridem
01-20-16, 15:22
Interesting, almost same location that Jen (Sudbury) used to be in, after certain parties made her feel uncomfortable interesting that the location would let this in. Have not been there yet!

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-sweet-asian-new-feeling-nice-body-work-978-908-8727/31760752

Grand Open▬ ⎛10047; Sweet Asian New feeling"10047;9115; Nice Body Work"10047;9115; ▬9644;9644;9644;978-908-8727 - 26.

Posted: Wednesday, January 20,2016 10:21 AM.

Olive Spa.

Do you want to be totally relax after work? Well.

You came to the right place, We provide best Asian style.

Bodywork. Our magic soft hands with professional care will.

Make you satisfied, away from stress!

Hour: 9:00 am-10:00 pm.

Please call: 978-908-8727.

Please follow sign "Olive Spa".

Google Directions.

Poster's age: 26.

Post I'd: 31760752 boston.

Talisker1370
01-20-16, 17:07
Here are some reviews of places south of boston.

59 Codd.

I am officially done with this place. Since Lili and Michelle left is been the Judy and Ilenina (sp?) show. I have never been a big fan of Judy and tried the new girl that's with her.

Asked both times if I wanted the half, I asked for and got the hour only to be shorted 20 minutes. Both times rubs were ok, done fast as they wanted to get to business and get me out of there.

I keep calling back to see if Lili has returned, which is usually a nope. After I hang up my phone tends to blow up with calls and texts from them seeing if I am going to come in. Not sure if they are hurting for business now.

60/40.

Oval Road.

Went back to this place as I was looking for a new place. Two ladies present, looked ok, took one didn't care who really.

Got a great rub, nice tease and finish. Not too fond of the location. Might go back.

60/40.

1419 Hancock.

Been here before. Started off on a weird as I went to give the girl 50 for the hour. Was told it was 60, not too keen about that.

Rub was meh, went 20 minutes then upsell started. Place seems to be about the extras now. I got shorted 20 minutes.

Meh run, nice tease, great finish. If I'm looking for more I'd go back. Girls were cute though.

60/60.

324 Main St.

I guess same ownership as 1419. Pretty much the same experience, with a better rub and hotter chicks. The only differance I was not shorted for time.

Would repeat if I am looking for more.

60/60.

Pond Street.

Went back to this place after not going for a while. It was pretty good.

Girl was cute, a few lbs but not bad.

Great rub, very nice tease and great finish.

60/40 Will go back. I am thinking of making this my regular place.

Member #5912
01-20-16, 17:52

59 Codd.

I am officially done with this place. Since Lili and Michelle left is been the Judy and Ilenina (sp?) show. I have never been a big fan of Judy and tried the new girl that's with her.

Asked both times if I wanted the half, I asked for and got the hour only to be shorted 20 minutes. Both times rubs were ok, done fast as they wanted to get to business and get me out of there.

I keep calling back to see if Lili has returned, which is usually a nope. After I hang up my phone tends to blow up with calls and texts from them seeing if I am going to come in. Not sure if they are hurting for business now.

60/40.

Oval Road.

Went back to this place as I was looking for a new place. Two ladies present, looked ok, took one didn't care who really.

Got a great rub, nice tease and finish. Not too fond of the location. Might go back.

60/40.

1419 Hancock.

Been here before. Started off on a weird as I went to give the girl 50 for the hour. Was told it was 60, not too keen about that.

Rub was meh, went 20 minutes then upsell started. Place seems to be about the extras now. I got shorted 20 minutes.

Meh run, nice tease, great finish. If I'm looking for more I'd go back. Girls were cute though.

60/60.

324 Main St.

I guess same ownership as 1419. Pretty much the same experience, with a better rub and hotter chicks. The only differance I was not shorted for time.

60/60.

Pond Street.

60/40 Will go back. I am thinking of making this my regular place.Where's pond st or 324 main st? Can you elaborate on the cities? It makes things easier for us RI refugees just getting into the MA scene.

HappyDave
01-21-16, 08:59
1419 and main st are both star and the girls rotate always a rush got ripped off the last time at 1419, talked up the price rushed the deed and switched to mama. Girls are hot though and menu is good, price and time is good when slow but a rip off when rushed. Saw a post recently of a Salina at coddington with expanded menu, may try for that, got Judy last time and it sucked. All really hit or miss as to combination of looks, menu and quality. Nothing beats RI of old thow for now Pawtucket is close.

59 Codd.

60/40.

Oval Road.

60/40.

1419 Hancock.

60/60.

324 Main St.

60/60.

Pond Street.

60/40 Will go back. I am thinking of making this my regular place.

CandyMan555
01-21-16, 09:02
I never got xtras. And massage ranges from good-excellent. Siam Thai on Washington St near Quincy Ctr, and Thai Health on Hancock St near Wolly T stop.

BD.I am curious about draping, Thanks CM.

MikeFun5050
01-21-16, 11:07
Any Real Chinese AMP out there? I don't like commercial studios.

Pink in Framingham used to be my favorite.

BigDog001
01-21-16, 11:34
I am curious about draping, Thanks CM.Hey CM,

They don't seem to care one way or another. If they put a towel on you, they may take it off when you're on your stomach. But, they don't want to see your dick on the flip. You'll be draped then. You may get a tease, a ball hair brush from time to time. But, seems to be a come on to get your hopes up for the next time. The next time never comes, so to speak. I get good therapeutic undisturbed massages for the full time I pay for. YMMV, I'm not the handsomest, richest, youngest, most charming guy that graces their doorsteps.

BD.

Talisker1370
01-21-16, 15:50
1419 and main st are both star and the girls rotate always a rush got ripped off the last time at 1419, talked up the price rushed the deed and switched to mama. Girls are hot though and menu is good, price and time is good when slow but a rip off when rushed. Saw a post recently of a Salina at coddington with expanded menu, may try for that, got Judy last time and it sucked. All really hit or miss as to combination of looks, menu and quality. Nothing beats RI of old thow for now Pawtucket is close.I tried Salina too and was rushed and not impressed. When I call it's only those two working. So I will pass. I cannot recall mend this place anymore.

If anyone know Lilis whereabouts I'd appreciate it. Have a feeling she went home.

Ambrose
01-21-16, 20:03
I've been going to a therapist at Chinese Pain Relief on Hudson St for a while now for a straight up legitimate massage, no extras at this parlor, just a good massage. The woman I have been seeing for this has left and she has helped me a lot with strains. She is the only one that has helped me when my back is out. Unfortunately she left no information as to where she went and I am in need now. My work requires very heavy lifting and so far she is the only one who has helped it. Her name is Lei Lei or Lily, does anyone here have an idea where she might have gone? If you help me find her I'll pay for your next massage up to $60. I'm serious, I really need this.

Thanks, Ambrose.Games over, I found her.

Ddean1
01-22-16, 18:58
Closed today by the police.

Joseph Alley
01-22-16, 20:42
Hey CM,

They don't seem to care one way or another. If they put a towel on you, they may take it off when you're on your stomach. But, they don't want to see your dick on the flip. You'll be draped then. You may get a tease, a ball hair brush from time to time. But, seems to be a come on to get your hopes up for the next time. The next time never comes, so to speak. I get good therapeutic undisturbed massages for the full time I pay for. YMMV, I'm not the handsomest, richest, youngest, most charming guy that graces their doorsteps.

BD.It does come. Take it from me, it does. If you become a regular and if you offer enough. Everyone has his / her price. Money talks. Clearly and they hear.

Inside495
01-22-16, 21:06
DIVa.

Anyone know if their waxing service is good or not? Do they do full body / Brazilian wax? My experience has been that waxing can be a natural precursor to a post wax FBSM. However Asian places just don't seem to have the knack for proficient waxing.

Spence80
01-23-16, 13:18
Closed today by the police.Was there on Thursday.

BlownTop
01-23-16, 17:13
Closed today by the police.There's a huge effort in Braintree to shut down ALL massage places.

Jchiroh
01-23-16, 18:02
Was in the area for and was looking for a new experience so I ended up trying this place out. I had seen some negative reviews before so I went in with no expectations at all. Ad states Brazilian and Asian but did not see any Latina providers there and was not offered a shower. . 7 to the house, which is pricey. Met by a young, very petite very cute girl whos name I can't remember. Massage lasted full hour, no hint, and when she said she was done I pointed to junior and said what about here. She responds that they are professional and don't do that. Oh Well. Massage was decent at best and so for. 7 I can go other places and get better legit massages. YMMV.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260

SirPsychoSexy
01-23-16, 18:04
I took a quick tour of Qtown today. I Had some rare free time on my hands and some coin in my pocket. I fgured I could hit multiple places all within 5 min of each other, check out the options, before I made my final decision to lighten my pockets. Mybe it was the weather or time of day but I pretty much got a parking spot in front of every place.

1st stop. Coddington - Selena. Always looks bored. No very engaging, she looked up from her phone once. She said Judy be in at 3 if I wanted to wait. Passed.

2nd Stop - 1419 - CicCi. Meh on looks and very little english. I asked if Monica was available and she gave me a "what the fuck" look and rudly said she no here. I didn't feel it. Passed.

3rd stop. Zen Hancock. Gina - Looked great. Cute, late 20's, short spinner with loose fititng fleece pants and tight, pink thirt with a low cut V in the front. I've heard good things but my search continues. I'll definitely be back.

4th stop - 299 newport - 1st floor. Much older (50's) provider here. I think she said her name was Jenny. Very heavy and boxy. She was wearing a house dress that really didn't flatter her figure. Kind of reminded me of my mother in law LOL. I really wasnt feeling it. Passed.

5th Stop - 299 newport - 2nd Floor - 1 older, fugly provider and 1 younger (30's) cuter provider. Very funny experience. Absolutely no english. Entire conversation took place using hand gestures and pointing. They were very playful and very physical. Lots of touching during our interaction. I told them that I would be back and the fugly girl kept slapping my ass and making "you like that" faces. I think the fugly girl said Lilly and pointed at herself. Before I left, they took me for a tour of the place. They showed me the table, the towels, and even the microwave! LOL. Again, during the tour lots of gestures and broken english. I figured I'd play along and push the envelope. I motioned with my hands a blowjob and they both giggled and the younger one held up 8 fingers. Then, the older one bent the younger one over the table, grabbed her hips and gave her two quick doggie style pumps, turned to me and held up 10 fingers! We were all on the same page but my search contined. I will definetly be back just for the "fun factor". I wasnt looking for full service but these two were definetly shooting to the top of my list for todays "playtime".

6th Stop. Oval - NiNi. Short, early 30's, very fit, and very, very cute. She hit me just right. She was dressed all in black. Tight fit button down top and tight black yoga pants. Bit of a spinner with tight be's and toned body. This is what I was looking for. I took the 30. She took my hand and led me to one of the rooms. Very sensual and methodical. Lots of teasing, lots of roaming. At the flip top was unbuttoned and yoga pants lowered. Needless to say. Nice time had here. No extras available but that's ok. She hit all the right spots. Forty plus forty equals hugs, smiles and complimentary bottle of water

SPS.

SlowMo
01-23-16, 20:56
Snip
Massage lasted full hour, no hint, and when she said she was done I pointed to junior and said what about here. She responds that they are professional and don't do that. Oh Well. Massage was decent at best and so for. 7 I can go other places and get better legit massages. YMMV.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latina-todayprofessional-young-asian-and-brazilian-therapist-shower-available/20458260Well, the ad does say "legit servcices (sic)".

Bummer though.

Ddean1
01-24-16, 01:08
Was there on Thursday.I went Friday. Looks like you just missed a potential bust. You should be thankful.

There's a note on the door saying that they've been shut down.

ExLurker
01-24-16, 02:49
New place just started listing on BP. Looks like it is being run by same NY group as the Allston AAMP. Same 140/180 prices. They chose a really bad location right next to an elementary school. The yard of the house literally abuts the school yard. A few years ago a teacher at this school was busted for possession of child porn, so the parents are already on a short fuse. Once they get wind something unsavory is going on next door, Newton PD will bust the place. Stay away unless you want to make the front page of the TAB.

Jchiroh
01-24-16, 08:54
Well, the ad does say "legit servcices (sic)".

Bummer though.Yes it does but so have a lot of other ads for places and providers where extras were available. I had zero expectations going in so dissapointment was minimal.

ClitfLicker
01-24-16, 09:10
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/johnnys-studio-_full-sensual-relaxing-body-rubs-w-asian-sweetheart-andgtnicoleivana-flora/30790370

Thinking of visiting. Looking for info. Thanks!!

Spence80
01-24-16, 10:56
I went Friday. Looks like you just missed a potential bust. You should be thankful.

There's a note on the door saying that they've been shut down.I am thankful and surprised. They seemed like a under the radar type place.

CleoBos
01-24-16, 12:55

Thinking of visiting. Looking for info. Thanks!!This place has been reviewed many times. Search for it.

FS is standard here. Girls rotate every week but mostly young and good looking ones. The place is ugly though.

BGunn
01-24-16, 13:41
Closed today by the police.Any additional Intel on this? Searched local news sources, nothing.

Ddean1
01-24-16, 17:44
Any additional Intel on this? Searched local news sources, nothing.My "intel" was walking up to the door and seeing it for myself.

I'm assuming you won't find anything in the news yet because like someone said earlier Braintree is making an effort to close all their parlors down.

Member #5080
01-24-16, 22:53
First timer here for the AMP. Hh plus ending was. 80 which idk if that's a bargain or or a rip off truthfully. The massage actually wasn't that bad at all, ending was pretty basic. No touching no anything. So that's that. I'll repeat again maybe just bc I know what I'm getting myself into.

Spanker100
01-25-16, 10:26
Considering that most shutdowns are publicity stunts, it is highly unusual there is no press on this closure. Nothing in the Ledger, the website of Braintree PD or Braintree Bd of Health. Also I haven't heard any outcry from Braintree to shut down or even regulate these places. There definitely are voluntary closures here and there, as there are too many of these places around.

My "intel" was walking up to the door and seeing it for myself.

I'm assuming you won't find anything in the news yet because like someone said earlier Braintree is making an effort to close all their parlors down.

PiperJ23
01-25-16, 14:08
Hi guys, stopped by relax the other day, you.

Just walk in, I mean they don't even close the doors. Place looks like a MASH unit, the walls, I mean bed sheets don't go to the ceiling. I got yo- yo pretty face with so so body. Pretty good rub, as I was.

Laying there listening to the 2nd go around of CHAIROTS OF FIRE, another guy came in, they put him right next to me. Thankful I couldn't hear to much but not to private. Yo- yo has a nice move where she rest one of her hands on the boys thru out the massage. Full UTC top and bottom, good finish. I had a really good time but may not repeat do to the lack of privacy. 60/40 hope this helps W.Was this in norwood?

Ambrose
01-25-16, 15:01
First timer here for the AMP. Hh plus ending was. 80 which idk if that's a bargain or or a rip off truthfully. The massage actually wasn't that bad at all, ending was pretty basic. No touching no anything. So that's that. I'll repeat again maybe just bc I know what I'm getting myself into.From the sound of what you got it was neither a bargain nor a ripoff. 40 for half hour plus 40 tip is right for what you got.

TBone1970
01-25-16, 16:16
First time headed on randomly when getting gas.

Massage was a 6 left unhappy but I think there is potential if I return.

BigJim959
01-26-16, 00:26
I recently spoke with the MMS of one of the 20(?) spas in town. According to her, they have until March to get massage licenses or close their doors. She figures half of the places will be gone in a couple of months. So enjoy while you can. And if a favorite place does survive, keeping things a little UTR might not hurt. Stay safe.

The really stupid thing about all this is that the do-gooders think they're stopping sex trafficking, when they're actually making it worse. The 40-50 year old grandmothers in the AMPs aren't trafficked and are working in reasonably safe conditions in storefront locations, usually with another woman or two nearby. If they close the AMPs, the demand will be picked up by girls in hotel rooms, some of whom might be working for a pimp and all of whom are in more danger working alone.

Of course, the people who pushed all this through will be sitting at home in Waltham feeling good about themselves and how much they've accomplished. Smug losers.

Momo2
01-26-16, 09:08
First timer here for the AMP. Hh plus ending was. 80 which idk if that's a bargain or or a rip off truthfully. The massage actually wasn't that bad at all, ending was pretty basic. No touching no anything. So that's that. I'll repeat again maybe just bc I know what I'm getting myself into.Hey Chris,

This used to be the only place in Randolph. Can you describe the talent there now. Did she give you a name?

HowardSprague
01-26-16, 12:29
I recently spoke with the MMS of one of the 20(?) spas in town. According to her, they have until March to get massage licenses or close their doors. She figures half of the places will be gone in a couple of months. So enjoy while you can. And if a favorite place does survive, keeping things a little UTR might not hurt. Stay safe.Hate to contradict you, Jim. I think MMS is jumping the gun. Waltham has not finalized the new regulations yet. There is a question and answer session in February which the shop owners may attend to learn more. Once the regs are drafted (they were shooting to have them done by today) they will be enacted, but as with other towns, the shops will have a period of time during which to comply. That said, I think we can expect most of the shops to close, just like the other towns, as most owners and workers won't want to bother with compliance. The ones who do will be well poised to cash in, so long as they are careful.

Member #5431
01-26-16, 12:43
Haven't posted in a bit, but have hit up a few of the quincy places in the last few weeks or so. Most have been reviewed here several times so I'll keep description short and sweet. Massages at all of them are pretty standard, I usually don't do any hard Massages so can't attest to that.

496 - haven't seen gina here my last few visits. I've seen Judy who gives BBBJ w fiv for $.

Coddington. Selena I think is still one of the few spinners in town. Also gives BBBJ and fully nude fiv.

1st floor newport. Older provider here, but let's you Cim.

2 wollaston- standard ending here, never got anything more.

Beach st. I went when it first opened and got no extras. Stopped in the other night. Was an older provider working and I just wasn't feeling it, so left. Anyone have luck here?

Arthur st- saw this place posted on CL so I called. Could barely understand each other on the phone, so never made it over there as I couldn't even get the address from her. Any Intel on this place?I've known Salena a long time and I sincerely doubt she is doing BBBJ or even CBJ. Just saying. Those of you who know her I think will agree. This post is bogus.

SirPsychoSexy
01-26-16, 19:57
OK, I have a question. So, on my break tonight, I stopped by this place in Weymouth. I walked in a found Nana laying on the couch playing with her iPad. Nana was only one there working. Now, my question is. Is Nana a ladyboy? I couldn't tell from her angle laying on the couch. I told her I'd be back later in the week.

Now, not that I have a problem with anybody enjoying the company of a ladyboy or if anybody is a ladyboy but. Its just not my thing.

If anybody has had any experiences there, please feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks,

SPS.

Talisker1370
01-26-16, 20:28
OK, I have a question. So, on my break tonight, I stopped by this place in Weymouth. I walked in a found Nana laying on the couch playing with her iPad. Nana was only one there working. Now, my question is. Is Nana a ladyboy? I couldn't tell from her angle laying on the couch. I told her I'd be back later in the week.

Now, not that I have a problem with anybody enjoying the company of a ladyboy or if anybody is a ladyboy but. Its just not my thing.

Thanks,

SPS.I think most of the "girls" at this place are lady boys.

Talisker1370
01-26-16, 20:31
I've known Salena a long time and I sincerely doubt she is doing BBBJ or even CBJ. Just saying. Those of you who know her I think will agree. This post is bogus.I have had Salena once, and was not offered it. I was shorted for time though and will not go back until the talent changes.

I do not know about the menu, I have noticed that they are not very busy and might have started offering more to get more repeats.

ExLurker
01-26-16, 21:21
First time headed on randomly when getting gas.

Massage was a 6 left unhappy but I think there is potential if I return.Who did you see? I was there two days ago and got a grandma. I mean she was old enough to be MY grandma. Funny thing was, when I saw the bars on the ceiling, I asked grandma to walk on my back, and made a few hand gestures to that effect, but she kept thinking I wanted her to change the music. Tell you one thing though, grandma does know how to massage. No extras were offered. Thankfully. Left 10 tip because grandma did get quite a few cracks out of my back.

ExLurker
01-26-16, 21:29
Was this in norwood?This place is in Natick, not Norwood. I actually visited the place the very first day they were open, because I am an absolute sucker for genuine grand openings. It is almost always a disappointment, but hope springs eternal. Anyway, the descriptions of this place are spot on. The first day, however, the power was out, and they had the place lit by candles! The landlord kept coming in and out of the place. Damn shame about the setup because the location is very convenient, and the providers are not that bad, relatively speaking.

Ambrose
01-26-16, 21:32

Thanks,

SPS.I can't speak of Nana, I've never seen her but I did a walk in last year and at first glance from a distance there seemed to be 3 nicely built women. On closer view they all looked like ladyboys, not my thing either. I didn't want to be rude so I asked for a card and said "I'll call for an appointment". Tossed the card away, never to return.

Stressed Out
01-27-16, 14:48
This place has been reviewed many times. Search for it.

FS is standard here. Girls rotate every week but mostly young and good looking ones. The place is ugly though.Yes Johnny has been around for years. It is a FS place and the3 girls aren't into 'less'. But you can find a real cutie rotating through there and the place is safe. And oh yea the girls for the most part are enthusiastic rather than just laying there.

BostonNorth16
01-27-16, 17:29
I haven't been her in like 2 years and when I did go there there was no joy at all. Has anyone been lately and can you now leave happy?

CleoBos
01-27-16, 18:09
I haven't been her in like 2 years and when I did go there there was no joy at all. Has anyone been lately and can you now leave happy?Still the same menu and same provider.

Ambrose
01-27-16, 19:19
I haven't been her in like 2 years and when I did go there there was no joy at all. Has anyone been lately and can you now leave happy?I haven't been there in just about the same time as you, but I called this morning after seeing their ad saying "new masseuse". I asked if it was the same girl as 2 years ago, she didn't know what I was talking about. So I asked how old was the new masseuse. She said 30, but we all know what that could mean (even if there is someone new). Seems like we can never get an honest answer from these women. I'm thinking about doing some recon this weekend, if she looks good I'll stay, if not I won't, either way I'll let you know.

Yello Tail
01-27-16, 20:57

Thanks,

SPS.I haven't been there but I have been to their sister store. All you have to to do is ask or tell them you want a girl. They won't try to substitute an LB for a real girl. My biggest problem with Thai is the price.

SirPsychoSexy
01-27-16, 22:09
Sometimes, on my way home from work, I like to drop in and check out the talent in some of thr local AMPs. It gives me a chance to put a face to a name. This is strictly recon. I'll go in, strike up a quick conversation, drop a compliment, and politely get a name. I let them know that I'll try to get back later in the week. Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't.

I figured I'd share my findings with this site. I was thinking I'd just give the basics of what I see, hear, and feel about each place. Looks, Attitude, and Atmosphere.

1st Stop. Platinum in Norwell. Met Lulu. Short, kind of quiet, round face, and cute. I'm guessing late 20's. She had on yoga pants and a loose fitting shirt. Very little english but seemed nice. Body - 6, Face - 4, Attitude - 4. Mamason did most of the talking and was really trying to really talk up Lulu. I kind of got the feeling that this was her first week.

2nd Stop. Yezi in Weymouth. Met Jenn. Older, kind of standoffish. I'm guessing late 40's and was dressed like a school teacher. Body - 3, Face - 3, Attitude - 2.

3rd Stop. Lotus in Weymouth. Met Lisa. Very nice and pleasant to talk to. I'm guessing late 30's, sweatpants and tight yellow shirt. Seemed like she would be fun. This place felt like a legit AMP but she was very flirty. Body - 7, Face - 5, Attitude - 7.

4th Place. see & are, Water St Qtown. Met Lili. There is no question that her and this place is a rub & tug joint. Low lighting and the smell of oil was in the air. Lili was very fun to talk to. Good English and very, very playful. I told her I'd try to be back this week and she told me buisness so slow and she wanted me to stay (but I couldn't) she kept calling me baby and was very touchy / feely. She was pretty tall, nice body and had a great rack (nice see's) tight shirt and yoga pants. I'm guessing early 40's. Body - 8, Face - 6, Attitude - 8. I'll probably be back to visit her.

5th Place. Crescent Moon Braintree. Drove by, lights were off. Not a good sign. I'm hoping they just didn't hit the lights yet. I liked this place. Fiona was her name. Kinda short, thick, light up top but god damn. A barrel of fun. Body - 5, Face - 3, Attitude - 9.

SPS.

Herow
01-27-16, 23:15
Ha! This exact thing was on my mind today. Is there any Thai place in the Boston area that's truly worth visiting? The ones in Cambridge have been around for quite some time. Sometimes good ending, sometimes weak. The ones in Watertown. Sukothai has like 1 review ever. The one on Galen St is legitimately awful, and the one towards Belmont is super hit or miss. Brighton Oak Sq. Yeeeesh. You have a slutty post-op and a whole lot of ugly. Cha-ba thai on the border of Newton might be one of the only decent ones. But it's still 80 bucks for not much more than you can get elsewhere looks wise, and certainly never anything more action-wise. 5 Knapp downtown.. sort of a Thai place... providers are also yeeesh.

If they would just think it thru, they could easily justify that 80 charge, but they are all consistently hagglers, who often don't even know how to deliver thai massage.

I haven't been there but I have been to their sister store. All you have to to do is ask or tell them you want a girl. They won't try to substitute an LB for a real girl. My biggest problem with Thai is the price.

Spence80
01-28-16, 00:04
Sometimes, on my way home from work, I like to drop in and check out the talent in some of thr local AMPs. It gives me a chance to put a face to a name. This is strictly recon. I'll go in, strike up a quick conversation, drop a compliment, and politely get a name. I let them know that I'll try to get back later in the week. Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don't.

I figured I'd share my findings with this site. I was thinking I'd just give the basics of what I see, hear, and feel about each place. Looks, Attitude, and Atmosphere.

1st Stop. Platinum in Norwell. Met Lulu. Short, kind of quiet, round face, and cute. I'm guessing late 20's. She had on yoga pants and a loose fitting shirt. Very little english but seemed nice. Body - 6, Face - 4, Attitude - 4. Mamason did most of the talking and was really trying to really talk up Lulu. I kind of got the feeling that this was her first week.

2nd Stop. Yezi in Weymouth. Met Jenn. Older, kind of standoffish. I'm guessing late 40's and was dressed like a school teacher. Body - 3, Face - 3, Attitude - 2.

3rd Stop. Lotus in Weymouth. Met Lisa. Very nice and pleasant to talk to. I'm guessing late 30's, sweatpants and tight yellow shirt. Seemed like she would be fun. This place felt like a legit AMP but she was very flirty. Body - 7, Face - 5, Attitude - 7.

4th Place. see & are, Water St Qtown. Met Lili. There is no question that her and this place is a rub & tug joint. Low lighting and the smell of oil was in the air. Lili was very fun to talk to. Good English and very, very playful. I told her I'd try to be back this week and she told me buisness so slow and she wanted me to stay (but I couldn't) she kept calling me baby and was very touchy / feely. She was pretty tall, nice body and had a great rack (nice see's) tight shirt and yoga pants. I'm guessing early 40's. Body - 8, Face - 6, Attitude - 8. I'll probably be back to visit her.

5th Place. Crescent Moon Braintree. Drove by, lights were off. Not a good sign. I'm hoping they just didn't hit the lights yet. I liked this place. Fiona was her name. Kinda short, thick, light up top but god damn. A barrel of fun. Body - 5, Face - 3, Attitude - 9.

SPS.From number 4, could this be lili from Coddington Street?

SirPsychoSexy
01-28-16, 00:10
From number 4, could this be lili from Coddington Street?Don't know. I'm only familiar with Judy and Salena from coddington.

Spence80
01-28-16, 06:21
Don't know. I'm only familiar with Judy and Salena from coddington.Thanks SirPsychoSexy.

BostonNorth16
01-28-16, 06:25
Does that mean no joy?

Still the same menu and same provider.

DannyTheMan
01-28-16, 06:49
Nana is of the Kylie Jenner ilk.

There are a couple girls who used to be at s'bai who are in Watertown--and I like them--but too much haggle especially if you don't have a history with a particular girl.

Thanks,

SPS.

PinayLuver
01-28-16, 07:46
Don't know. I'm only familiar with Judy and Salena from coddington.Lily is probably 5'6 / 5'7 long black hair down to her lower back. Attractive MILF, probably mid to late 40's. Her English is pretty good except for the comprehensione part. I always noticed that she had trouble understanding most of our conversation. I don't know if this is the same lily from coddington or not. If it is you can get BBBJ from her. No cim she will finish with HJ.

M Scores Easy
01-28-16, 08:51
I've been to Belmont St, 3 times, and the massage was super relaxing each time. I find the Thai place aren't great at strong massage, but if you just want an hour of relaxation, you will enjoy it. The endings are usually mechanical and not cheap. It's best to try to find a girl you click with and repeat.

Ha! This exact thing was on my mind today. Is there any Thai place in the Boston area that's truly worth visiting? The ones in Cambridge have been around for quite some time. Sometimes good ending, sometimes weak. The ones in Watertown. Sukothai has like 1 review ever. The one on Galen St is legitimately awful, and the one towards Belmont is super hit or miss. Brighton Oak Sq. Yeeeesh. You have a slutty post-op and a whole lot of ugly. Cha-ba thai on the border of Newton might be one of the only decent ones. But it's still 80 bucks for not much more than you can get elsewhere looks wise, and certainly never anything more action-wise. 5 Knapp downtown.. sort of a Thai place... providers are also yeeesh.

If they would just think it thru, they could easily justify that 80 charge, but they are all consistently hagglers, who often don't even know how to deliver thai massage.

Jack A Dogov
01-28-16, 09:58
Went to Chi again and I saw Lily this time. She's the girl I saw in the hall a few visits ago (thanks Scraggy.) She told me she's been there for two years which kind of surprised me that I hadn't seen her before except for that brief glimpse in the hall. Her massage was really good. Tease was minimal. Finish was nice and slow but she didn't seem to really like any UTC but OTC was fine. Overall a good experience. I'd rate her and Angela as (currently) giving the best therapeutic massage at Chi though I've yet to see a girl there that gives a bad one. They all seem to have had training. While Wendy was my favorite (I wish she'd return), Jenny, Angela, Anna (except for that first visit with her) and Lily are all good. A couple of things to note. At one point Lily told me that she knew I had seen Wendy more than other girls there which is true. I asked her how she knew and she told me they talk to each other about who is a good customer and who isn't. Another thing to note is that for the second time in as many visits I saw a female customer there. Nothing wrong with that I just found it interesting.

Jake888
01-28-16, 16:10
Stopped in this place a while back, talked to a late 30/40 ish non-asian, think was the owner, did not see any other help around.

I got a strong vibe that there would be no happiness there.

Yes or no on happiness there?

Thanks.

Worgent6
01-28-16, 17:55
New place just started listing on BP. Looks like it is being run by same NY group as the Allston AAMP. Same 140/180 prices. They chose a really bad location right next to an elementary school. The yard of the house literally abuts the school yard. A few years ago a teacher at this school was busted for possession of child porn, so the parents are already on a short fuse. Once they get wind something unsavory is going on next door, Newton PD will bust the place. Stay away unless you want to make the front page of the TAB.I was trying to reach them earlier this week too, I didn't realize the location was in Newton, but the guy texted me the address and wow, that would be a bit of drive for me, and not sure where I'd park. Not that it matters it seems like they are super busy, each time I called, no one was available for hours, not until late. Their Ads are plastered all over BP now, definitely think with the bad location choice as ExLurker describes and the shear number of ads it's probably not long before LE pays attention. It doesn't seem to be keeping them from being busy though. I am tempted to give them one more try this weekend, googling their number brings up a Canadian site with girls of the same names and pics as Boston area BP ads and on there it states girls are GFE, DFK and MSOG, but I can only find 1 review elsewhere, so who knows. I've been scammed before, many times. Any of you gents been? FYI, I was quoted 200/h so demand has maybe raised their fee.

CleoBos
01-28-16, 18:04
Does that mean no joy?Correct. No joy.

2 years ago I went there on a New Year's Eve. After a little coaxing the provider did give a very mechanical HE with no tease or anything and then said Happy New Year. That's pretty much it. No joy in my subsequent trips to this place inspite of the provider recognizing me from before. You are draped during the TS too.

Talisker1370
01-28-16, 18:21
Lily is probably 5'6 / 5'7 long black hair down to her lower back. Attractive MILF, probably mid to late 40's. Her English is pretty good except for the comprehensione part. I always noticed that she had trouble understanding most of our conversation. I don't know if this is the same lily from coddington or not. If it is you can get BBBJ from her. No cim she will finish with HJ.I did a drive by and checked it out. The lady at the desk matched the description, but it was not Lili from Coddington unfortunately. I asked when Lili was going to be working next and she said she was Lili, so she's fully of shit or its a different one. I am thinking its a diff Lili.

BGunn
01-28-16, 19:09

SPS.Nice run down. Thanks for the info.

Cat Al
01-28-16, 20:08
Text the number and say you want the pretty girl this time, you might get an automatic upgrade like I did on my second visit. Full menu. 160 hr. Make sure that is understood before you head over.

I was trying to reach them earlier this week too, I didn't realize the location was in Newton, but the guy texted me the address and wow, that would be a bit of drive for me, and not sure where I'd park. Not that it matters it seems like they are super busy, each time I called, no one was available for hours, not until late. Their Ads are plastered all over BP now, definitely think with the bad location choice as ExLurker describes and the shear number of ads it's probably not long before LE pays attention. It doesn't seem to be keeping them from being busy though. I am tempted to give them one more try this weekend, googling their number brings up a Canadian site with girls of the same names and pics as Boston area BP ads and on there it states girls are GFE, DFK and MSOG, but I can only find 1 review elsewhere, so who knows. I've been scammed before, many times. Any of you gents been? FYI, I was quoted 200/h so demand has maybe raised their fee.