PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Ftp4488
09-13-15, 20:52
Saw aiko today in ct. Been wanting to try her for a bit. 60 for entry. Or being in her early 60's she still is definitely attractive. Great massage. She actually did a really good job of getting the knots out of my back. Really enjoyable. This was my first time seeing her but she didn't hesitate to go right for the tease. Ending wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. Asked for it slow and she decided to keep going quickly. But she did offer 2 pops which I always appreciate. Tipped her 40 and was off. Would maybe repeat but I tend to like to look for new people unless the experience is incredible.

Massage: 7.

Looks:6.

Ending:6.

Spaz2580
09-14-15, 00:30
Never happened to me before. I thought you were talking about a thai place. But no I would never pay it either. 60 house fee is already enough and the tips vary depending on how satisfied one is.

This is the first I've ever heard of that.

Anyone been charged 80 for hour massage at any establishment advertising $60/ hr, just because they either called you out as a first timer or when asked you honestly answered yes? Fellow monger pm'd me recently had this happen to him. Wondering if this is beginning to become common? I take it the extra 20 is their tip insurance in case they believe you don't know what proper HE tip is or maybe they are just plain suspicious of you. If so, what place was it and time of day? Trying to figure out why this has been occurring and better yet, why would anyone agree to that, especially if they were aware from the place's advertising that the price was 60. If this happened to me, I would just bail, let them be the losers, and then go to one of usual spots I am known at. Any thoughts? Comments? Experiences? TIA, Yolo.

MarriedTom
09-14-15, 14:43
Work has me near tjis place. Was wondering if anyone can help me out with some intel. Thanks in advance, MT.

BagTag
09-14-15, 16:13
Anyone ever been it looks fantastic. Thanks as usual.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-781-602-0125-b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l/29780371

JohnnyOceans2
09-14-15, 16:24
Went to northern lights in norwood a couple weeks ago but haven't had time to report it. I had to call many times to get her to pick up but she did and I made an appointment for the next day. Got the half hour good massage she asked if I wanted oil to which I said sure. She is on the bigger side but I was there strictly for the titties. Massage was decent I was super aggressive to get her melons out and I was successful. Spectacular finish will most definitely repeat but will try other places before. . 40/. 50 all together.

Anybody know a semi private place where FS is readily available?

Talisker1370
09-14-15, 17:32

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-781-602-0125-b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l/29780371Real iffy. I've tried it a couple of times and was 50/50 on the finish. Too many solid places close by to risk this place.

Big Head
09-14-15, 19:43
Went to northern lights in norwood a couple weeks ago but haven't had time to report it. I had to call many times to get her to pick up but she did and I made an appointment for the next day. Got the half hour good massage she asked if I wanted oil to which I said sure. She is on the bigger side but I was there strictly for the titties. Massage was decent I was super aggressive to get her melons out and I was successful. Spectacular finish will most definitely repeat but will try other places before. . 40/. 50 all together.

Anybody know a semi private place where FS is readily available?I saw her a week ago also, my second visit, she is close by. Agree with the report, she is very average looking mature, got bigger natural tits then most, no ass, and I wished her attitude was more pleasant. The finish was good and I may repeat.

-BH.

BigDog001
09-14-15, 20:10
Work has me near tjis place. Was wondering if anyone can help me out with some intel. Thanks in advance, MT.The boy-San in the exposed front room was rearranging the foot-massage chairs. It's across the street from our uncle. The price dropped to $48 from $60 some time ago. It all skeeved me out.

BD.

HappyDave
09-14-15, 21:39
For those interested, they opened again a little over a week ago. And others were right in that they were closed due to a building code violation and the town took their sweet time circling back to sign-off on the fixes. Anyway, I was there a couple of days ago to see my long-time favorite Yoyo / Eva that some of you definitely know. The other two girls, Jessica (40's, good English, very pleasant & attentive) and Cici (young and petite but haven't tried her) are also back. FYI, there is one room with solid walls to the ceiling which is what I always ask for because I prefer a little extra privacy.Menu options and pricing?

Brooksy
09-14-15, 23:11
The boy-San in the exposed front room was rearranging the foot-massage chairs. It's across the street from our uncle. The price dropped to $48 from $60 some time ago. It all skeeved me out.

BD.Is 20 minutes down from $20 to $16 now?

HowardSprague
09-15-15, 15:20
My back and neck were killing me the other day after a long weekend working on my hot rod. I can't crawl around on the garage floor like I used to. I decided I needed some attention.

I've been going to Cherry Blossom a lot lately so I dropped in. I know people complain about how busy this place gets, but I've never had a problem getting in. If it gets busy, it's for a good reason. I usually see Angela, who is great, but this time I got lucky and drew Yo Yo. I'd seen her once before and she did an amazing job on my neck. I find a lot of providers don't work the neck that well. She does.

Yo Yo is a beautiful girl with lovely long black hair, a small frame and nice Bee cups. She wore tight little jean shorts and a tight black top. Her English is pretty limited, but she understands the basics and has a very nice attitude.

I pointed out my problem areas and she dove in. Her massage is good and thorough. She does the thing where she crawls on your back with her knees. It worked well on me. There was plenty of nice pre-flip tease. Post flip there was some build up. UTC top was allowed. I haven't gone further because of the language barrier (I can't tell what she's open to.). The finish was enthusiastic and clean-up with hot towels was thorough. We had some time left, so she went back to work on my neck, with a little more attention to the arms and legs, until time ran out. She helped me dreass and off I went, painless and happy.

All in all, she's a very good bodyworker with a lot of potential. I have repeated and will repeat again. Standard. 6 house and the. 4 tip generated nothing but smiles.

Stressed Out
09-15-15, 17:18
Anyone been charged 80 for hour massage at any establishment advertising $60/ hr, just because they either called you out as a first timer or when asked you honestly answered yes? Fellow monger pm'd me recently had this happen to him. Wondering if this is beginning to become common? I take it the extra 20 is their tip insurance in case they believe you don't know what proper HE tip is or maybe they are just plain suspicious of you. If so, what place was it and time of day? Trying to figure out why this has been occurring and better yet, why would anyone agree to that, especially if they were aware from the place's advertising that the price was 60. If this happened to me, I would just bail, let them be the losers, and then go to one of usual spots I am known at. Any thoughts? Comments? Experiences? TIA, Yolo.Wow. In my 40 years of doing this I have never heard of it. He must have had a sign of him saying 'I'm an idiot'. He should have just said thanks but no thanks and left. Of course he could have pointed out that the ad was for 60 and continued but I'm guessing the session would've not been up to his 'expectations'.

Stressed Out
09-15-15, 17:26
I saw her a week ago also, my second visit, she is close by. Agree with the report, she is very average looking mature, got bigger natural tits then most, no ass, and I wished her attitude was more pleasant. The finish was good and I may repeat.

-BH.Yes she can be brusque at times but she gives a good massage and will let you play with her nice and massive tits. And her finish is first rate and she can prolong it. She has been doing this a long time. I think first ran into her about 15 years ago and she wasn't new then either. Now back in the day she used to be a germaphobe and use gloves if she didn't know you. And even worse she would spray you with sanitizer which used to hurt like a *****. Fortunately only had that happen once! SO.

Stressed Out
09-15-15, 17:30

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-781-602-0125-b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l/29780371See 18656 here on mp reviews.

PunchingBag
09-16-15, 17:49
Hey guys, this will be my first post but I've been lurking for so I wanted to make an acc to share info and etc.

Anyways, on to the review. Been here twice. First time I drew a girl named serena last month. Massage was good. Tease was pretty good. I like to be teased while laying on my stomach so I asked her to run her hands up my inner thigh into my privates area and she did so. Flipped over and got a HJ. But she would not take off her clothes and it was all OTC. She was wearing this one piece outfit that had baggy pants so you couldn't just pull her hands down so I tried to reach under thru her pants for a little utc but when I reached near her area she closed her legs. So I held on to her buttcheeks while still under her pants and finished. 6 on the looks, 7 on the body, overall a 6. Probably would not ask for her again. I would've rated a 7 if she let me utc though.

PunchingBag
09-16-15, 17:59
Here's a second review of this place. I decided to come back here again two weeks ago to see who else I could draw. I walked in without calling, and the lady in the front was wearing a white dress and had pretty huge tits probably in her late 40's without the makeup. I don't remember her name though but she led me into a room and another skinnnier provider came in wearing a flower dress.

The massage was meh, I've had better. Probably a 6 in my book. She did walk on my back though. Pre flip tease was good, like I said in my first post, I like to be teased laying on my stomach so my ass was high in the air while she ran her hands thru me.

On the flip, she gave my a HJ while she let me utc up top and bottom. I didn't slip a finger in her kitty, just massaged it.

The finish was actually pretty good. I came pretty hard. She kept going while I was coming, I even told her "slow down slow down" but she didn't and kept jerking me. I was spazzing but it made me cum a little harder. Usually they stop or slow down when I ask to. Maybe she didn't really understand what I was saying? Her english wasnt the best either.

Again I can't remember her name but she was really thin. Maybe 100 lbs. Her face wasnt all that great, a 5. Body wasnt too bad, a 7 but it was dark and I was horny. Her body irl with lights on would probably be a 5-6. But the tease and finish was an 8.

CamperVan10
09-17-15, 08:29
My back and neck were killing me the other day after a long weekend working on my hot rod. I can't crawl around on the garage floor like I used to. I decided I needed some attention.

I've been going to Cherry Blossom a lot lately so I dropped in. I know people complain about how busy this place gets, but I've never had a problem getting in. If it gets busy, it's for a good reason. I usually see Angela, who is great, but this time I got lucky and drew Yo Yo. I'd seen her once before and she did an amazing job on my neck. I find a lot of providers don't work the neck that well. She does.

Yo Yo is a beautiful girl with lovely long black hair, a small frame and nice Bee cups. She wore tight little jean shorts and a tight black top. Her English is pretty limited, but she understands the basics and has a very nice attitude.

I pointed out my problem areas and she dove in. Her massage is good and thorough. She does the thing where she crawls on your back with her knees. It worked well on me. There was plenty of nice pre-flip tease. Post flip there was some build up. UTC top was allowed. I haven't gone further because of the language barrier (I can't tell what she's open to.). The finish was enthusiastic and clean-up with hot towels was thorough. We had some time left, so she went back to work on my neck, with a little more attention to the arms and legs, until time ran out. She helped me dreass and off I went, painless and happy.

All in all, she's a very good bodyworker with a lot of potential. I have repeated and will repeat again. Standard. 6 house and the. 4 tip generated nothing but smiles.Yes, mostly agree with Howard. Did have Yuyu work my back before and while he is correct, I found her to be a cute 25 ish, her looks were better than the massage. The knee massage went on too long for me and my neck was thoroughly attended to, but I needed more leg / feet work. Not bad, but I can't rave about it either. No complaint; Good finish and 60 + 40.

HowardSprague
09-17-15, 10:01
Yes, mostly agree with Howard. Did have Yuyu work my back before and while he is correct, I found her to be a cute 25 ish, her looks were better than the massage. The knee massage went on too long for me and my neck was thoroughly attended to, but I needed more leg / feet work. Not bad, but I can't rave about it either. No complaint; Good finish and 60 + 40.Yu Yu is a different girl. I asked about that as Yu Yu was reviewed recently.

StanCopier
09-17-15, 12:33
A search of Chinatown shows multiple asian massage parlors in the area, are HE's available at all of them? Many look quite seedy, which I like.

Ambrose
09-17-15, 12:43
A search of Chinatown shows multiple asian massage parlors in the area, are HE's available at all of them? Many look quite seedy, which I like.No, HEs are not available at all of them, some, believe it or not are legit. And with that said, everything is available in Chinatown, most will accommodate you with a HE at least.

Herow
09-17-15, 12:55
A search of Chinatown shows multiple asian massage parlors in the area, are HE's available at all of them? Many look quite seedy, which I like.HE in most places. Most providers on the old and busted side of the fence but that is of course an opinion. If there is more or better available in the area it isn't well advertised after the busts they had.

I get more out of enjoying the site of pretty girls on the street walking around in CT than I have from any MPs there so far.

Jack617
09-17-15, 19:23
I have two solid reports that the new girl Sophia is about as undesirable in appearance as they come which says a lot. Hopefully this saves someone the trip.

SirPsychoSexy
09-17-15, 21:45
So, I'm driving down 3 a and go right by Dandelion. There a little parking lot. Right on the street (2-3 cars max) but the parking lot dips down at the back of the building. As I'm sitting there waiting for the red light, this STUNNING asian girl with very small, sparkle red, boy shorts, black high heels and a skimpy, white, tank top (cut to mid stomach length) comes out from the back of the buillding, talking on her cell phone. Holy Shit! I almost rolled into the car in front of me! She had long, straight hair with blonde & bright blue streaks that flowed all the way to her perfectly round ass. I'm guessing 20-25 years old.

She knew me (and the guy in the car next to me) was watchng her strut around and she worked every second of it! God Damn! If I didn't have so may errands to run. I'd be back there tonight!

Sorry, not a provider review but an observer review!!

If I make it back there- I'll let you know.

SPS.

Motoman36
09-17-15, 22:29
Saw Angela recently, very normal great massage, skilled & methodical, knows what she is doing versus some locations where the MT flounders around with no technique. She is easy on the eyes and friendly. Usual tariff & tip.

HowardSprague
09-18-15, 09:32
Yu Yu is a different girl. I asked about that as Yu Yu was reviewed recently.Nope. I was wrong. Yu Yu and Yo Yo are the same.

Member #5023
09-18-15, 15:51
Recently visited Thai Anna for the first time. From reading the reports, she used to be in Davis Square and is now in Central Square. According to ILuvAmp's report of 6-10-13 (#13479) : After the flip she very directly asked if I wanted to be massaged down below. I paused because she basically announced it, it was pretty funny. We negotiated and away we went. Excellent technique, didn't rush and gave one of the best finishes I've had outside of a place in SF. She didn't have another client for a few minutes so she gave me an additional 15 minutes of head and neck massage. Nice girl, great service but it is really expensive, . 1 and. 5, wish it was a bit cheaper and I would be a regular. OTC was allowed, no UTC at all and I think HE is all that is on the table. According to KapitanKool on 7-4-13 (#13637) Anna in Davis. Visited today. Good Thai massage but no joy, total legit.

Unfortunately, I got the KapitanKool treatment. No hint of anything extra so $100 for a straight one hour of pressure, stretching and pulling which at times was anything but enjoyable.Rumor has it that she was asked to leave davis and the city's board took her business license, hence the move across the the border. I think I heard some uncle LEO internet sleuthing lead to her being harassed by uncle. I doubt she's very likely to provide anymore joy to newbs. Unfortunately I think she's "gun" shy at this point.

Stressed Out
09-18-15, 17:16
So, I'm driving down 3 a and go right by Dandelion. There a little parking lot. Right on the street (2-3 cars max) but the parking lot dips down at the back of the building. As I'm sitting there waiting for the red light, this STUNNING asian girl with very small, sparkle red, boy shorts, black high heels and a skimpy, white, tank top (cut to mid stomach length) comes out from the back of the buillding, talking on her cell phone. Holy Shit! I almost rolled into the car in front of me! She had long, straight hair with blonde & bright blue streaks that flowed all the way to her perfectly round ass. I'm guessing 20-25 years old.

She knew me (and the guy in the car next to me) was watchng her strut around and she worked every second of it! God Damn! If I didn't have so may errands to run. I'd be back there tonight!

Sorry, not a provider review but an observer review!!

If I make it back there- I'll let you know.

SPS.Please do. Don't think I've heard anything on this one but maybe we have a place that the girl actually looks like the ad.

Stressed Out
09-18-15, 17:24
Hey guys, this will be my first post but I've been lurking for so I wanted to make an acc to share info and etc.

Anyways, on to the review. Been here twice. First time I drew a girl named serena last month. Massage was good. Tease was pretty good. I like to be teased while laying on my stomach so I asked her to run her hands up my inner thigh into my privates area and she did so. Flipped over and got a HJ. But she would not take off her clothes and it was all OTC. She was wearing this one piece outfit that had baggy pants so you couldn't just pull her hands down so I tried to reach under thru her pants for a little utc but when I reached near her area she closed her legs. So I held on to her buttcheeks while still under her pants and finished. 6 on the looks, 7 on the body, overall a 6. Probably would not ask for her again. I would've rated a 7 if she let me utc though.I went there a bit ago and also had who I thought was Selna but could have been Serena. Had a great looking body and did a great job but rather oddly wouldn't let me anywhere near her tits but dropped her pants to her knees. Like I said weird.

MikeFun5050
09-18-15, 17:34
I want to try Thai TS, but I'm kinda nervous, any advice pm me pleas.

Yello Tail
09-18-15, 17:59
I went there a bit ago and also had who I thought was Selna but could have been Serena. Had a great looking body and did a great job but rather oddly wouldn't let me anywhere near her tits but dropped her pants to her knees. Like I said weird.Must be shy. Some of these women feel that that tits are too small and are embarrassed about their tits but figure their pussies are just fine.

DannyTheMan
09-19-15, 08:09
Rumor has it that she was asked to leave davis and the city's board took her business license, hence the move across the the border. I think I heard some uncle LEO internet sleuthing lead to her being harassed by uncle. I doubt she's very likely to provide anymore joy to newbs. Unfortunately I think she's "gun" shy at this point.If that is true, I bet the Chinese massage place across the street from her Davis place had something to do with it.

I went to the Davis place once, which was more enjoyable than the new place, but I only saw her friend, not Anna.

Plemo
09-19-15, 14:32
Visited Angel. It had been awhile. Great massage and great finish. She is great. She really knows how to tease. Will repeat. Rub and tug at its best. . 4 hh, . 5 tip.

Stressed Out
09-19-15, 14:55
Must be shy. Some of these women feel that that tits are too small and are embarrassed about their tits but figure their pussies are just fine.Now have never met a pair of tits or a pussy I didn't like or enjoy. Unless I needed a 2 x 4. Of course I've seen a lot of people attached to them that I could do without!

WalterMitty
09-20-15, 06:12
Spent an hour with Michelle, decent massage, averted any attempts at roaming by staying out of reach, and no tease before the flip.

I was surprised however when she asked "how" I would like my finish. I suggested head but she overpriced that option at a see note.

I chose the standard (she wanted more for that as well.).

Looks 6.

Massage 6.

Finish 6.

60/40.

I won't repeat.

WalterMitty
09-20-15, 06:17
I drew Selena again, as I have seen her twice before with good results, until now.

She gives a pretty good body rub, tease and finish w / otc roaming permitted but this time she rushed thru.

The session, and shorted me 15 minutes.

I don't usually care about time if the session was good, it wasn't.

60/30.

HappyDave
09-20-15, 11:05
I drew Selena again, as I have seen her twice before with good results, until now.

She gives a pretty good body rub, tease and finish w / otc roaming permitted but this time she rushed thru.

60/30.Do you typically tip. 3 or was it due to being shorted this time. If your tip was less then. 4 last time it could explain the attitude.

WalterMitty
09-20-15, 13:41
Do you typically tip. 3 or was it due to being shorted this time. If your tip was less then. 4 last time it could explain the attitude.I always tip at least 40,many times 50 or even 60 depending on the attitude and level of playfulness.

The 30 represented being shorted 15 minutes.

HappyDave
09-20-15, 17:17
I always tip at least 40,many times 50 or even 60 depending on the attitude and level of playfulness.

The 30 represented being shorted 15 minutes.Don't blame you, hope you let her know, sometimes there is a lead girl, kind of like a working Moma, should let her know too.

Big Head
09-20-15, 17:43
Visited Angel. It had been awhile. Great massage and great finish. She is great. She really knows how to tease. Will repeat. Rub and tug at its best. . 4 hh, . 5 tip.I have only visited her for half hour sessions, and my only complain it that her massage and her tease are very short, she likes to get it over with ASAP.

-BH.

BigDog001
09-20-15, 18:39
Don't blame you, hope you let her know, sometimes there is a lead girl, kind of like a working Moma, should let her know too.It is Selina.

BD.

Four Q
09-20-15, 21:04
Recently visited O Tree in Watertown. There are a couple others revewes by others in the last month.

Nice place, shower toom is nice and cleaner than the ones in RI. Mamasan is on the large size, so beware, as she will also do rubs. I believe I have gotten the same woman reviewed by others, for me is Angela, but I see Angela and Angel, so they could well be one in the same. Great massage, attentive to detail. My guess is she is a little further up the age scale, than some other reviewers indicate. I have been glad with what I get from this place. The outside button and wait for the door to be opened while standing on a busy corner is awkward; door opens in like ten seconds, but it sure seems like a long time while you stand there and try to be invisible. I am not crazy about the fire station next door so skip parking behind the building. The music comes from somewhere far away from the rooms, so it is tinny. I do not frequent this place but it is on my visit once in a while list.

YoloGent
09-21-15, 02:55
Recently visited O Tree in Watertown. There are a couple others revewes by others in the last month.

Nice place, shower toom is nice and cleaner than the ones in RI. Mamasan is on the large size, so beware, as she will also do rubs. I believe I have gotten the same woman reviewed by others, for me is Angela, but I see Angela and Angel, so they could well be one in the same. Great massage, attentive to detail. My guess is she is a little further up the age scale, than some other reviewers indicate. I have been glad with what I get from this place. The outside button and wait for the door to be opened while standing on a busy corner is awkward; door opens in like ten seconds, but it sure seems like a long time while you stand there and try to be invisible. I am not crazy about the fire station next door so skip parking behind the building. The music comes from somewhere far away from the rooms, so it is tinny. I do not frequent this place but it is on my visit once in a while list.Is definitely Angel and her English is very good, far better than many of these girls. She is perhaps 30 to 35, and looks it. So none of this take your best guess and add 10 to 15 years. Angel is and looks like a early thirty'ish Asian lady. The shower area is indeed far more modern and cleaner than Providence places, and there is nothing to be scared about parking in the rear driveway. It is the easiest way and most covert way to go. Don't worry about the fire station. Angel's Toyota suv will be parked back there too. More is on the menu with future visits. Yolo.

Spectator
09-21-15, 14:58
Anyone know what became of Jenna?

Been a while since Billerica then Stoneham went out, figured she would resurface.

I know in the past she was working at Thai Wellness and at Life Healing for a while.

Any one keep in touch?

Last year after a few bad experiences I nuked all my numbers in a fit of "I quit" .

Bad move.

SMS 54
09-21-15, 19:07
Last year after a few bad experiences I nuked all my numbers in a fit of "I quit" .

Bad move.Don't be silly. One you begin this hobby, there is no quitting.

JayBean
09-22-15, 07:00
First time poster long time visitor. Had another good experience at Pink with Alisha. Great massage as usual and was offered more in the ending but stayed with the standard option. UTC down below and shirt off for finish. Did get some info that she is gone from pink as of today. For her fans feel free to PM me for new location as it will not be the same as her previous stop.

HappyDave
09-22-15, 17:28
Going to be in Milton, thinking of star in Randolph, hear their star player is gone. Any recomendations for there or in Quincy. Coddington was a go to hit last reviews are lacking.

HappyDave
09-22-15, 19:58
Going to be in Milton, thinking of star in Randolph, hear their star player is gone. Any recomendations for there or in Quincy. Coddington was a go to hit last reviews are lacking.Sorry guys a senior PM, the me last week saying stars star was gone and wanted to know if I had her personal cell, I do not. Guess it was a bogus PM I hear she is still there. Any other info on a good place appreciated.

Jack617
09-22-15, 23:02
Busted today.

CamperVan10
09-22-15, 23:05
Is definitely Angel and her English is very good, far better than many of these girls. She is perhaps 30 to 35, and looks it. So none of this take your best guess and add 10 to 15 years. Angel is and looks like a early thirty'ish Asian lady. The shower area is indeed far more modern and cleaner than Providence places, and there is nothing to be scared about parking in the rear driveway. It is the easiest way and most covert way to go. Don't worry about the fire station. Angel's Toyota suv will be parked back there too. More is on the menu with future visits. Yolo.Busted today an arrest made per the tv news.

DontFailMeNow
09-23-15, 08:48
Sorry guys a senior PM, the me last week saying stars star was gone and wanted to know if I had her personal cell, I do not. Guess it was a bogus PM I hear she is still there. Any other info on a good place appreciated.Not a bogus PM bro. She wasn't answering her phone, so I didn't know what was up. I wasn't being patient! She called me back so all is good. So yes, Star's star is still there and was still in Randolph as of Fri / Sat, unless things have changed since then.

HappyDave
09-23-15, 12:12
Not a bogus PM bro. She wasn't answering her phone, so I didn't know what was up. I wasn't being patient! She called me back so all is good. So yes, Star's star is still there and was still in Randolph as of Fri / Sat, unless things have changed since then.Understood wasn't mentioning names.

Orch13
09-23-15, 12:35
Don't be silly. One you begin this hobby, there is no quitting.There is only a short reprieve or hiatus. LOL.

In my case, took some time off for Zumba LOL.

Southshoreboy
09-23-15, 14:26
Hi don't fail me now.

Can you please write here or PM the details of "Star of Randolph"?

Thanks in Advance.

SSB.

Not a bogus PM bro. She wasn't answering her phone, so I didn't know what was up. I wasn't being patient! She called me back so all is good. So yes, Star's star is still there and was still in Randolph as of Fri / Sat, unless things have changed since then.

Jpfaub
09-23-15, 14:57
Busted today.Busted? They're open today.

Spectator
09-23-15, 15:57
Hi don't fail me now.

Thanks in Advance.

SSB.Is this the place at the end of a long hallway?

I saw a hottie there once, she spoke great English and said she had been at a few local places.

She was dressed in a plaid skirt (hot!

Honolu
09-23-15, 16:49
Busted today an arrest made per the tv news.Just drove by open neon in the window.

Honolu
09-23-15, 16:59
Rumor has it that she was asked to leave davis and the city's board took her business license, hence the move across the the border. I think I heard some uncle LEO internet sleuthing lead to her being harassed by uncle. I doubt she's very likely to provide anymore joy to newbs. Unfortunately I think she's "gun" shy at this point.This might explain the responses I got when I suggested Anna to Stressed. He was looking for a hard massage with lots of stretching with a nice ending. Guys were saying there's no happiness with Anna which I don't find to be the case. I've been seeing her for years and think she's one of the good ones. Great massage with a fine ending but as I stated I've been seeing her a long time. All I can suggest is seeing her enough till she's comfortable with you but as we all know that takes time and $.

Zantusi
09-23-15, 18:25
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

DontFailMeNow
09-23-15, 18:52
Is this the place at the end of a long hallway?

I saw a hottie there once, she spoke great English and said she had been at a few local places.

She was dressed in a plaid skirt (hot!324 is the spot.

DontFailMeNow
09-23-15, 18:54
Hi don't fail me now.

Thanks in Advance.

SSB.Just contact Star, they'll get you where you need to go to see their pride and joy.

Yello Tail
09-23-15, 19:23
Busted? They're open today.'http://www.watertownmanews.com/2015/09/23/watertown-police-bust-massage-employee-on-prostitution-charges/'.

Police arrested an employee of a massage business in Watertown on prostitution charges. Watertown Police conducted a sting on Orange Tree Body Works, 220 Waverley Ave. , on Sept. 18. They had received several complaints and tips from concerned citizens about the activity at the business. Police arrested one employee after the sting, be. O. , on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee. "The Watertown Police Department would like to thank the public for their help in keeping our community safe," the police said in the announcement of the arrest.

CamperVan10
09-24-15, 05:18
Criminal activity and keeping the community safe. How about real crime?

September 18,2015 the Watertown Police Detective Division conducted a sting operation at Orange Tree Body Works, Waverley Ave. The investigation began as a result of numerous complaints and tips from concerned citizens. As a result,(employee) was arrested and charged with sexual conduct for a fee. The Watertown Police Department would like to thank the public for their help in keeping our community safe.

'http://www.watertownmanews.com/2015/09/23/watertown-police-bust-massage-employee-on-prostitution-charges/'.

Police arrested an employee of a massage business in Watertown on prostitution charges. Watertown Police conducted a sting on Orange Tree Body Works, 220 Waverley Ave. , on Sept. 18. They had received several complaints and tips from concerned citizens about the activity at the business. Police arrested one employee after the sting, be. O. , on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee. "The Watertown Police Department would like to thank the public for their help in keeping our community safe," the police said in the announcement of the arrest.

Member #4946
09-24-15, 05:29
324 is the spot.Yep, she is there, Monica. Hot, adds a few bucks up front but produces.

Southshoreboy
09-24-15, 12:08
Sorry for being Naive.

I visited this place once, didn't get a good vibe, left after asking if they accept CC.

Is this the place you all area talking about?

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5236152199.html

I see another spa here and am confused.

http://vinanailsandspa.com/VinaNailsAndSpa/services.php?type=2

Would highly appreciate if one of you could give the right info, feel free to PM if you wish.

Regards.

SSB.

Yep, she is there, Monica. Hot, adds a few bucks up front but produces.

Spectator
09-24-15, 15:42
Tewks 170 again, this time saw W and not M. Same old W as she always was. Mentioned her nosy neighbors had actually left her a note. This place won't last. Usual fare, nice time.

Went over to the Joy place in Tooks across from the jewelry store, 70+45, she have a good hard massage where I needed it, and was all over the starfish, let her do her thing. It was fun. She was pretty too. Na na.

Was in Bennington VT last week, saw Can dy at Co zy, old lady, saggy bolt ins, Botox, tired looking, but good fun.

80 + 120. She put the glove on and went deep.

Neither time was I expecting the TSA search, but when done well, and by surprise it sure was grand.

Happy mongering.

Zealot123
09-24-15, 20:58

60/30.I saw her last week, and think she is probably best spinner in Q town. Had great finish with her, tipped $. Looking forward to repeating.

MrHappy1823
09-25-15, 00:25
Don't be silly. One you begin this hobby, there is no quitting.Thats so true. Whenever I have funds avail to spend I pick a spot and hope for the best. I thought I was done but don't let your bad expereinced ruined your fun.

Ridgid
09-25-15, 10:47
Tewks 170 again, this time saw W and not M. Same old W as she always was. Mentioned her nosy neighbors had actually left her a note. This place won't last. Usual fare, nice time.

Went over to the Joy place in Tooks across from the jewelry store, 70+45, she have a good hard massage where I needed it, and was all over the starfish, let her do her thing. It was fun. She was pretty too. Na na.

Was in Bennington VT last week, saw Can dy at Co zy, old lady, saggy bolt ins, Botox, tired looking, but good fun.

80 + 120. She put the glove on and went deep.

Neither time was I expecting the TSA search, but when done well, and by surprise it sure was grand.

Happy mongering.Thanks for the reviews with the humor! I LOL'd.

Rito1
09-26-15, 00:08
I found this ad in the health & beauty section. Anyone else see it or think about checking it out?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/HealthServices/we-make-you-feel-beautiful-inside-out/27489672

We make you feel beautiful inside out.

Two Beautiful girls 19 and 25 both trained in massage therapy offering mind blowing 4 hand just for this weekend. Fri to Sun. $80 for 30 minutes and $150 for 60 minutes. No rush if you go over time. No extra charge. Let us make your body feel beautiful. This is for male or female.

224) 475-1457.

Hyde Park, 02136.

Rito1
09-26-15, 11:38
Since the new Weymouth spot opened someone seems to have a problem with them. First someone started posting something to the nature of if they have the doors locked and the windows covered something illegal is going on. Now this is what's posted today.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/weymouth-foot-spa-bridge-street-raided-2xby-fbi-and-local-authorities/31113759

Weymouth Foot Spa bridge street Raided 2 xby FBI and Local Authorities.

Don't be the next john busted.

Now I can't find anything on that in a search and I think someone is just out to get them but I still won't be going there anytime soon.

Spanker100
09-26-15, 12:22
Saw the exact same listing a week or two ago.

Dandelion hasn't been open long enough for a raid.

The "foot spa" headed to Quincy from Dandelion is a totally legit nail salon.

I haven't noticed anything else new on Bridge St.

Since the new Weymouth spot opened someone seems to have a problem with them. First someone started posting something to the nature of if they have the doors locked and the windows covered something illegal is going on. Now this is what's posted today.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/weymouth-foot-spa-bridge-street-raided-2xby-fbi-and-local-authorities/31113759

Now I can't find anything on that in a search and I think someone is just out to get them but I still won't be going there anytime soon.

SirPsychoSexy
09-26-15, 15:11
I don't know. That's not the first time I've seen something on Backpage about this place. I just drove by on my way to Lowes and they're open. If I were to guess, I think there are some local providers / escorts that are very "territorial" and are trying to spook the mongers. Just my opinion.

Pulsed
09-26-15, 15:27
I've never posted on this forum before but thought I needed to join to hopefully keep our Star from heading back to New York. I understand the reluctance to share a great find in a provider but in this case if Monica isn't busy enough she will be forced to head home. I have seen her a couple of times and she has been very slow and if it continues will be gone soon. I told her she may be busier if she was to join a Quincy spa. Would she be busier if she moved to Quincy? If so any recomendations on where to go? I told her I would look into it for her. Monica is a definate keeper and we certainly don't want her to leave the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HappyDave
09-26-15, 18:50
Hit coddington seemed closed and phone number did not work, dropped by Angle and she had door locked. Had not been to 229 second floor in a while think its called Chinese. Skinny but older provider named Kelly, got the half hour, jeans and flannel shirt had me worried. Asked for soft touch, was the best in a long time with great back side play, drove me nuts almost lost it face down. On the flip just as good, shirt was not tucked and got the bra undone quick, she even turned to make it easier. As usual nice body for the age, full boob action for the relice, she even seemed to try and get me off again. Could be more on the menu don't know, we talked about Tina the old owner and I did not realize it had been seven years since she left. Saw all new topping go on the table as I dressed. Clothes washer cleaning towels in the bathroom. . 4 and. 4 with all smiles, will repeat and may try for more.

BigDog001
09-26-15, 18:59
Hit coddington seemed closed and phone number did not work, dropped by Angle and she had door locked. Had not been to 229 second floor in a while think its called Chinese. Skinny but older provider named Kelly, got the half hour, jeans and flannel shirt had me worried. Asked for soft touch, was the best in a long time with great back side play, drove me nuts almost lost it face down. On the flip just as good, shirt was not tucked and got the bra undone quick, she even turned to make it easier. As usual nice body for the age, full boob action for the relice, she even seemed to try and get me off again. Could be more on the menu don't know, we talked about Tina the old owner and I did not realize it had been seven years since she left. Saw all new topping go on the table as I dressed. Clothes washer cleaning towels in the bathroom. . 4 and. 4 with all smiles, will repeat and may try for more.Hey Happy,

Is it 299? Emily's place?

BD.

HappyDave
09-26-15, 19:09
Hey Happy,

Is it 299? Emily's place?

BD.Second floor, last door on left, said Chinese on door. She had me go down back stairs when I left due to people in hall. Never had to do that.

Rito1
09-26-15, 19:14
Sorry for being Naive.

I visited this place once, didn't get a good vibe, left after asking if they accept CC.

Is this the place you all area talking about?

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5236152199.html

I see another spa here and am confused.

http://vinanailsandspa.com/VinaNailsAndSpa/services.php?type=2

Would highly appreciate if one of you could give the right info, feel free to PM if you wish.

Regards.

SSB.I went to Star Randolph today and even though the massage was nothing to write home about, I had the best time in a Mass AMP in a long time.

Also there are 2 addresses in one building. The salon the you quoted is at 326. You need to go in the door on the left which is 324 and then go to suite 5.

https://goo.gl/maps/u7sbadJcVBk

Grizwooos
09-26-15, 22:21
Went there twice. Two different providers. Nothing to be had and second girl told me mama says absolutely no happiness. Somebody must be pissed they got denied.

Yellowfever023
09-27-15, 08:47
I've never posted on this forum before but thought I needed to join to hopefully keep our Star from heading back to New York. I understand the reluctance to share a great find in a provider but in this case if Monica isn't busy enough she will be forced to head home. I have seen her a couple of times and she has been very slow and if it continues will be gone soon. I told her she may be busier if she was to join a Quincy spa. Would she be busier if she moved to Quincy? If so any recomendations on where to go? I told her I would look into it for her. Monica is a definate keeper and we certainly don't want her to leave the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Is that star in randolph is related to quite a few quincy spas and monica will rotate back to them once she has brought in business to the randolph location, monica works at least 3 spas in quincy and an AAMP. I am sure you got the sob story so that you would feel bad and come back again.

Momo2
09-27-15, 09:11
I've never posted on this forum before but thought I needed to join to hopefully keep our Star from heading back to New York. I understand the reluctance to share a great find in a provider but in this case if Monica isn't busy enough she will be forced to head home. I have seen her a couple of times and she has been very slow and if it continues will be gone soon. I told her she may be busier if she was to join a Quincy spa. Would she be busier if she moved to Quincy? If so any recomendations on where to go? I told her I would look into it for her. Monica is a definate keeper and we certainly don't want her to leave the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.She is the new monger magnet. Mamasan is moving her around to generate traffic to all of her stores. She was the star at the Hancock St now she is the star at the Randolph store. Did you not find her in Randolph after reading about her here. She also told me once that she went home to NY to attend Mass every Sunday with her family. I bought it, hook, line and sinker.

Short Stroke
09-27-15, 10:42
Went there twice. Two different providers. Nothing to be had and second girl told me mama says absolutely no happiness. Somebody must be pissed they got denied.LEO has been watching this place ever since it opened. As you drive the area check out the unmarked car that usually sits nearby. Sometimes the local PD sits a car nearby also.

The eyes of LEO are upon you!

Allin123
09-27-15, 11:22
Anyone know what became of Jenna?

Been a while since Billerica then Stoneham went out, figured she would resurface.

I know in the past she was working at Thai Wellness and at Life Healing for a while.

Any one keep in touch?

Bad move.Not in contact with Jenna, but is Life Healing in Tewks?

Allin123
09-27-15, 11:40
So I read here that Wendy is has moved to Tewks. Saw a new ad in BP for "H K bodywork" and drove over to the office place next to the car dealer on 38. Pain to get in there.

Could not find the door, there is a kindergarten type place there.

Another monger was clearly lost too, as a pickup circled reading the signs and we both looked at each other like "who's going to figure it out first".

I left. I do not like to call from my phone without first scoping out a place.

Is this Wendy, and where is the door?It is 170 Tewksbury for her, but the entrance is at 203. Second floor. What's the review on her, anyone?

Tommy Anonymus
09-27-15, 16:43
Visited Qtown, first time to this place on Hancock. I went in to a lobby with a directory and buzzers and a second door. I tried the door, seemed locked on my first tug, so I found the buzzer on the wall and hit it. Waited a few and hit it again. Then a little old lady walked in off the street, gave the inner door a yank, and walked right in past me. Gave me a look like I was an idiot for standing and waiting. I played it off like I was texting and waiting on purpose. After she went into one of the first floor offices, I made for the elevator and up to the nondescript office.

Met by Jen, or maybe she said Jenny, and opted for the hour, 60. What followed was one of the best massages I've ever had at an AMP. After the flip, brief negotiation, gave the tip. Everything was covered. She was pleasant but not enthusiastic, but was accommodating. At the end, things took a nosedive with a bizarre and awful face / scalp massage. I tried to relax and go with it, but at one point she was hitting my head like a bongo, and I started laughing. She wasn't kidding.

Overall, would repeat. Jenny was nice, decent looking, and younger than the usual Boston fare, but older than the RI cuties of yesteryear. Miss those days already.

PatriotsTug
09-27-15, 17:19

Anybody know a semi private place where FS is readily available?I got FS from Yummi Twice nothing to right home about. She gave me head and she said the rubber tasted bad. So she spayed it with her alcohol spray, and continued the CBJ. After a while her mouth got tired so I convinced her to ride me CG and she road me for a few minutes and stopped because she was nervous the condom might break because she sprayed it with the alcohol spray. Then she finished me off with a HJ.

Spectator
09-27-15, 19:09
It is 170 Tewksbury for her, but the entrance is at 203. Second floor. What's the review on her, anyone?Went a few times in the past couple weeks, had her employee Michelle twice. Just ok, had her once, valiant effort, but still just usual fare for usual price. She's nice, and talks a little much.

Spanker100
09-28-15, 13:05
First time with Monica. Walk-in, she would only do half as she had appt coming in.

Good thing. I have one word. Rushed. Very. Very good, but very rushed. Out the door in 20. Too bad, she cute, nice body mid to late 20's.

I took the standard service. She dropped her laundry, crawled up top 69 style while she did her thing. Wish I had a flashlight with me, could have done a pretty good inspection for the team.

40/60 and out the door in 20 minutes. I think even if I took the hour it would have been 20 minutes. It was worth it, but would I repeat? - Undecided at this point.

Rito1
09-28-15, 13:24
She is the new monger magnet. Mamasan is moving her around to generate traffic to all of her stores. She was the star at the Hancock St now she is the star at the Randolph store. Did you not find her in Randolph after reading about her here. She also told me once that she went home to NY to attend Mass every Sunday with her family. I bought it, hook, line and sinker.I saw her the other day and she told me she is off every other Sunday.

Jack A Dogov
09-28-15, 14:04
Called up Chi to make an appointment with Wendy but was told she's gone back to China for a few weeks. I went anyway and saw Anna. She's probably in her forties but who knows with these girls. She gave a good massage and threw in some occassional teasing. On the flip she initially failed on the finish but redeemed herself. She first tried the jackhammer but I slowed her down and coached her what to do. Things were going well with some nice UTC upstairs and blast off was rapidly approaching when she suddenly bent junior down while she was stroking him so he was now pointed at my feet. Well this hurts like fucking hell and I let her know it and told her to stop. She let him back up and noticing he was rapidly losing interest starting going at a million miles an hour to try to bring him back to life. I stopped her and was prepared to call it quits as junior was not feeling too good and had already quit. She asked what she did wrong so I explained it to her. She was very apologetic and asked if she could try again. I agreed and after some very light and soft teasing she convinced junior to come back to attention and eventually achieve a fairly impressive conclusion. After a cleanup, she apologized again and said she will remember not to do that to me next time. I told her that I doubted that any guy would like having his member bent like that so I suggested she not do that to any customers. She seems experienced in giving a massage but not so much in the ending. Doubt I will repeat with her. Hopefully Wendy will return soon.

Jack617
09-28-15, 18:47
Info on 62 Union. Apparently they are rotating girls every two weeks based on their current advertisement. PM's are fine.

Thanks.

Jack.

MrHappy1823
09-28-15, 21:44
I saw her the last time I visited wendy had a gut feeling that the new girl was going to be dissapointing and opt for wendy instead. Wendy gives the best massage all around thanks for the tip.

Called up Chi to make an appointment with Wendy but was told she's gone back to China for a few weeks. I went anyway and saw Anna. She's probably in her forties but who knows with these girls. She gave a good massage and threw in some occassional teasing. On the flip she initially failed on the finish but redeemed herself. She first tried the jackhammer but I slowed her down and coached her what to do. Things were going well with some nice UTC upstairs and blast off was rapidly approaching when she suddenly bent junior down while she was stroking him so he was now pointed at my feet. Well this hurts like fucking hell and I let her know it and told her to stop. She let him back up and noticing he was rapidly losing interest starting going at a million miles an hour to try to bring him back to life. I stopped her and was prepared to call it quits as junior was not feeling too good and had already quit. She asked what she did wrong so I explained it to her. She was very apologetic and asked if she could try again. I agreed and after some very light and soft teasing she convinced junior to come back to attention and eventually achieve a fairly impressive conclusion. After a cleanup, she apologized again and said she will remember not to do that to me next time. I told her that I doubted that any guy would like having his member bent like that so I suggested she not do that to any customers. She seems experienced in giving a massage but not so much in the ending. Doubt I will repeat with her. Hopefully Wendy will return soon.

Dpw154
09-29-15, 12:20
Was looking for something quick and close by so I jumped on CL and found this place. 60 $ for hour massage. It was a very good massage but No ending. I had cici. I know this spa used to be called something else a few years ago and was giving happy endings before it got busted. Now it's called Alice spa. Did I just draw the wrong girl, or is this place just now on the up and up since being busted?

Jolem
09-29-15, 13:03
Wendy gives the best massage all around thanks for the tip.Not disagreeing; Angie / Angela, Jenny and Lilly are all very good, too.

Momo2
09-29-15, 18:47
First time with Monica. Walk-in, she would only do half as she had appt coming in.

Good thing. I have one word. Rushed. Very. Very good, but very rushed. Out the door in 20. Too bad, she cute, nice body mid to late 20's.

I took the standard service. She dropped her laundry, crawled up top 69 style while she did her thing. Wish I had a flashlight with me, could have done a pretty good inspection for the team.

40/60 and out the door in 20 minutes. I think even if I took the hour it would have been 20 minutes. It was worth it, but would I repeat? - Undecided at this point.I have never been shorted in time. If you want an hour, you will get an hour. You might not last an hour. She will give you the last 15 miniutes massaging your face, feet or legs. At that point, having caught my breath, I just want a water and be on my way. I have often paid for half an hour and have been given 40 minutes. I would rather give her the extra 20.

I suggest you call ahead or go when they are not as busy. I went on a Monday at around 3 PM and there were two of them and they were not busy. By the way, has any one been with the other provider?

HappyDave
09-29-15, 19:24

40/60 and out the door in 20 minutes. I think even if I took the hour it would have been 20 minutes. It was worth it, but would I repeat? - Undecided at this point.My impression of her from experience is she is always in demand, so gets the job done fast.

Masseur2000
09-30-15, 10:03
Had a couple hours to kill so went over to Moody St but with all the construction and activity at the front door I couldn't even get in. I'm guessing construction is killing biz.

So went down to River St walked in and met Connie. Very attractive and thin, OTC roam only but very nice and spoke English. Really nice massage and perfect ending. No rush and cleaned up perfectly. Non scented oil left me feeling like I was never there. Door fee +40.

I would go back if I'm up that way again.

JohnnyOceans2
09-30-15, 17:03
Stopped by the place on prospect next to the pizza shop. I had been there before with good results. Got a very attractive girl early 30's. Half hour for. 40 which was good with some teasing. On the flip she paid no attention downstairs she asked if I wanted anything else and I removed the towel. After a little haggling she agreed to remove her top. 10/10 the cups which she let me suck on and OTC downstairs but she made me DIY. I usually never agree to that but her tits were so nice. I finished all over myself and left her an extra. 20. I will return but will try other places before. Could not understand her when I asked her name.

Thor369
09-30-15, 17:37
Any knows what Julia in Middleboro is doing? I know back at the beginning of the summer she posted and add on Back page that she was taken the summer off. I bring this up as I ended up driving by her old place a few weeks ago and there was a "for lease" sign on it. The one thing I did like is that there was never any interruptions with her.

Jack617
09-30-15, 19:32
Stopped by the place on prospect next to the pizza shop. I had been there before with good results. Got a very attractive girl early 30's. Half hour for. 40 which was good with some teasing. On the flip she paid no attention downstairs she asked if I wanted anything else and I removed the towel. After a little haggling she agreed to remove her top. 10/10 the cups which she let me suck on and OTC downstairs but she made me DIY. I usually never agree to that but her tits were so nice. I finished all over myself and left her an extra. 20. I will return but will try other places before. Could not understand her when I asked her name.Hi Johnny,

Can you clarify what you tipped? Not sure if it was $20 or $60.

Thanks,

Jack.

Yello Tail
09-30-15, 20:16
Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2 Stopped by the place on prospect next to the pizza shop. I had been there before with good results. Got a very attractive girl early 30's. Half hour for. 40 which was good with some teasing. On the flip she paid no attention downstairs she asked if I wanted anything else and I removed the towel. After a little haggling she agreed to remove her top. 10/10 the cups which she let me suck on and OTC downstairs but she made me DIY. I usually never agree to that but her tits were so nice. I finished all over myself and left her an extra. 20. I will return but will try other places before. Could not understand her when I asked her name.
Hi Johnny, Can you clarify what you tipped? Not sure if it was $20 or $60. Jack.Sounds like he paid $40 to the house for a 1/2 hour and then split the tip with her for the DYI service, giving her $20 of the standard $40 tip.

Spectator
09-30-15, 20:58
Stopped in at life heeling for the first time. Got a legit massage. Ling was my attendee. There was a flip, but the massage was so rough that junior was not flying the flag under the drape. I tried to put out the signals but she kept out of arms reach the whole time. I paid for an hour and I told her what needed work, but I didn't specify I was there for a clinical massage (I do have back issues) I had heard that people leave happy, but I suspect I either said the wrong stuff or they are legit unless you are obviously in need.

So I went down the road to our friend next to the car dealer. All was well.

Took a lot of soap to get two runs worth of oil off.

Expensive evening, but I'm as loose as I'll ever be.

Erasmus
09-30-15, 21:09
Was looking for something quick and close by so I jumped on CL and found this place. 60 $ for hour massage. It was a very good massage but No ending. I had cici. I know this spa used to be called something else a few years ago and was giving happy endings before it got busted. Now it's called Alice spa. Did I just draw the wrong girl, or is this place just now on the up and up since being busted?In spite of having had many a lovely time at Fu-shen, since the change in name, I have never found joy at Alice Spa.

NoRush
10-01-15, 13:51
I'm still bummed out about the loss of 82. I just checked the ads and now there's no sign of 1154 or whatever that place was by the Pike entrance near Speen. Maybe they're all on bacation. Anybody know anything?

FWIW, I did hit 1154 about two months ago. The staff had turned over. Before that I had always seen the same woman. A little chubby with wavy hair. Nice and always at least somewhat accommodating.

There were two girls there this time. I was happy to get the noticeably younger one. Unfortunately, she had a grumpy expression and no personality. Mediocre medium rub followed by standard ending with no protest or enthusiasm. Went for UTC up top, but she was wearing a tight dress thing that made it really hard and she wasn't about to help. 40/40. Would return to the place, but not that provider.

Be careful out there, guys.

NoRush.

JohnReid
10-01-15, 18:25
I'm still bummed out about the loss of 82. I just checked the ads and now there's no sign of 1154 or whatever that place was by the Pike entrance near Speen. Maybe they're all on bacation. Anybody know anything?

FWIW, I did hit 1154 about two months ago. The staff had turned over. Before that I had always seen the same woman. A little chubby with wavy hair. Nice and always at least somewhat accommodating.

There were two girls there this time. I was happy to get the noticeably younger one. Unfortunately, she had a grumpy expression and no personality. Mediocre medium rub followed by standard ending with no protest or enthusiasm. Went for UTC up top, but she was wearing a tight dress thing that made it really hard and she wasn't about to help. 40/40. Would return to the place, but not that provider.

NoRush.Sad to say that this seems to be a glimpse of the future here. I'm sure you must have followed the story where the Keepers of The Town want to "revamp the AMP". All the various authorities: Building Department, BOH, Fire Marshall, Police, etc. Feel they need to join forces to protect the good people from the evils that AMP's unleash upon us. Holy Rhode Island, Batman!

82 has been gone awhile. I haven't seen any 'open' at 1154 for some time; although I believe they closed up once before because the boss went home for a visit. I used to enjoy an older woman such as you described, and she did a great job of reaching the desired results. BTW, 1154 and Meridian in Natick are the same owner (s). They were swapping the workers back and forth at one time. That was how I got disgusted with 1154. The 2 young girls appeared inviting but they both vied for the Worst Provider Ever.

Award.

Haven't been by Cochituate for some time. 873 Concord isn't one of my favorite places but they appear to be busy. The MLS listing for that building states that parking is available from the adjacent business. So they are either doing well, or the Christian Science Reading Room is more popular than I ever imagined.

Best advice I can offer: just wait awhile, it'll all change soon. .

Olepapa
10-01-15, 18:59

NoRush.As of today, a new ordinance went into effect in Framingham similar to the one in Providence mandating conditions designed to make it pretty much impossible for these places to continue business as usual. I am afraid they will all close up shop if they haven't already.

Thomas 1977
10-01-15, 21:12

NoRush.Pink is the place in Framingham, Alaska is very accommodating with an extended menu.

JohnReid
10-02-15, 06:15
Not that I like to start my day like this, but I thought I'd provide a link to the new ordinance that Framingham is putting into effect as of today.

The next few weeks will be interesting.

Go to link, click on bodyworks in column on right:

http://framinghamma.gov/291/Procedures-Rules-Regulations

Stay Safe.

Jack617
10-02-15, 10:06
As of today, a new ordinance went into effect in Framingham similar to the one in Providence mandating conditions designed to make it pretty much impossible for these places to continue business as usual. I am afraid they will all close up shop if they haven't already.Ordinance went into effect yesterday.

http://www.framinghamma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/20298

Spanker100
10-02-15, 15:10
Ordinance went into effect yesterday.

http://www.framinghamma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/20298Here's what I found at F-Ham Board of Health:

Section 1: On August 24,2015 the Framingham Board of Health, pursuant to the authority granted under Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 111, Section 31, voted to adopt the "Regulations Governing the Practice of Bodywork" to protect the public health and safety of the community. So I looked up Section 31 - first sentence: **Boards of health may make REASONABLE health regulations*.

The whole Framingham regulation will be thrown out, as it is not "Reasonable".

Requiring an employee to carry $1,000,000 of liability insurance is unreasonable and illegal. The employer bears that cost. Requiring the high school diploma is unreasonable, as it has absolutely no bearing on one's ability to do this type of work. Requiring "Certification" from some voluntary trade group is unreasonable. Who are they to "Certify" anyone? How about the trade group in GuangDong, is that one good enough?

The real kicker is nary a word about clean towels for each customer. The closest reference is this:

"(g) All equipment, furniture, linens and supplies used in the performance of bodywork shall be "maintained" in a safe and sanitary manner".

Maintained?? What the hell does that mean?

It might be a nuisance for the MetroWest mongers for a while, but someone will challenge it and Framingham will be paying out for loss of income. Framingham Board of Health ought to do something about all the chit hanging out of the ventilation ducts in most local eating establishments. Which is their real job.

ADMIN: I'm sure I'm posting to the wrong section, just trying to keep the thread together.

Olepapa
10-02-15, 18:02
Ordinance went into effect yesterday.

http://www.framinghamma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/20298I posted the notice on 9/30. Unfortunately, it did not show up until the next day. No big deal, the ordinance is in effect, remains to be seen what the fall out will be.

ARegularGuy
10-02-15, 18:08
I would think that any one of the following requirements could or will eliminate all Framingham AMPs:

(e) The applicant shall submit a high school diploma or its verifiable equivalent.

(f) The applicant shall be able to communicate effectively in English.

(g) The applicant shall attach to his / her application a signed passport type photograph taken within the preceding 12 months.

(h) The applicant shall provide satisfactory evidence of being appropriately certified in accordance with Section 3 'Certification'.

(I) The applicant shall provide proof of coverage by an individual professional liability insurance policy of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence and at least one million dollars ($1,000,000) aggregate.

ARG.

Not that I like to start my day like this, but I thought I'd provide a link to the new ordinance that Framingham is putting into effect as of today.

Stay Safe.

Mapokaplaya
10-03-15, 10:33

40/60 and out the door in 20 minutes. I think even if I took the hour it would have been 20 minutes. It was worth it, but would I repeat? - Undecided at this point.Had the exact same experience as Spanker, paid for 1/2 hour got same 15-20 minute service. I don't like being rushed that much as I usually want some serious massage time. Not sure I will return. She is pretty tho and probably early 30's. By the way smallish up top considering they are fake.

Fuhgetaboudit
10-03-15, 10:37
Hopefully, with all the banter about the fham demise of the AMP places, it is like brainy quotes from Mark Twain's "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. ".

So, to be positive and to go with the very current status of EffBeeDoulbleYou, it is still a great place to visit. They bring in new help, a great massage and comfortable rooms, and generally you do not see the older providers. Similar to the Right Window people's claims, you can get affordable and quality service. This is not based on old visits, so please do not comment about there being new regs in effect and me not taking that into account.

JohnReid
10-03-15, 17:07
The place on Broad Street in Hudson is under new management.

Tina was nice there. Decent service. As usual, always better after repeat visits. And I haven't seen Joy there in ages; she was a real cute one, in my book.

I'm sure there will be some bumps to start, but I'm hoping that this will make a good alternative to my Framingham Home Town debacle.

Stay Safe.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hudson-new-management-978-562-6789-marlboro-southboro-westboro-framingham/31250170

Motoman36
10-03-15, 21:37
Been a very long while since I visited #11 floor 4. There have been 2 different sets of ads: One with # ending 2388 ALWAYS shows #11 floor 4. The other ads which end in 9602 just say Edinboro but never #11 or floor 4, although I suspected they were both the same place. I Called the 2388 # and bingo, same place. Went up, drew Candy. Younger than typical. Also saw 3 older ones there buzzing around or poping their heads out of treatment room doors when she opened the iron gate. I did not enjoy Candy and I'm done there (again) for a long time. Cany was clueless regarding massage. No ST befor the very early flip, immediately went to jr. But asked for 60 and brought my pants to me from the hook to get it right away. I hate that. She wore a short dress, was younger than most, but crazy kooky behavior will keep me away. Save your money!

Brooksy
10-04-15, 11:20
Anyone been, Lily Bodywork 1028 Comm Ave close to BU. Ends in 2295 or 6351.

Any half hour rates? Looks?

PM is ok if don't want to post.

BigDog001
10-04-15, 18:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Motoman36
10-05-15, 08:40
Anyone tried this AAMP lately? Been a few years for me but its amazing its still there. Then it was on a side street near Shirley.

# ends in 0128. Got info??

Moto.

LoveAsiians
10-05-15, 14:48
Went to the place in Randolph to see Monica. Took a half hour appt for 40. Monica is a nice looking late 20's early 30 looking girl. Got a lame massage for about 15 minutes. She left the room once to let someone in. She put him in the other room. Came back and gave me 3 options. 40 to be happy. 60 for a CBJ. A buck for everything but she also said not now because she was busy. I did get the 80 option. She stripped down for the deed and did allow fiv. Out the door in 25 min. 40 + 80. Will repeat when she isn't that busy on the way out when she opened door for me another monger was standing at door. She was also the only one working.

On another note. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to snow from nini's a couple years back or Sophia from fu shen in Somerville?

Brooksy
10-05-15, 17:22
Anyone tried this AAMP lately? Been a few years for me but its amazing its still there. Then it was on a side street near Shirley.

# ends in 0128. Got info??

Moto.Clear your pm's.

Member #5013
10-06-15, 09:21
Went to Holistic this past weekend and it was decent. TS, steam and sauna. Great massage. Limited roaming OTC. Older Korean lady. As always they seem disconnected but you always get a quality massage.

100/30.

BB.

Jolem
10-06-15, 09:25
Stopped in again, she's my ATF. Cute, really sweet, 20's, little be cups, tight little ass, and a good hard therapeutic massage. HH 45 house + tip

Rome400
10-06-15, 22:32
1. Anyone have a good asian outcall for massage, maybe with a nude handjob, or BJ ending without some goon sitting at my door?

2. Has anyone ever walked into an AMP and thought it was a straight place and they told them they were ladyboys. I would hate to walk into one of those places by accident, I hope they make sure you know what's up.

Rome.

Johnson686
10-07-15, 08:51
I was planning to stop at one of my old standbys, which used to be known as China Pearl. They recently moved to a new location in Danvers. After being told they didn't have anyone available at the time I requested, I decided to try Melissa spa which coincidentally is in the same building. There's been a spa at that same location for years, I used to use them regularly but haven't been there since they changed ownership and became Melissa spa. I opted for an hour even though I was a bit rushed for time. The girl was young and surprisingly hot.

Got on the table for what turned out to be a pretty good massage, which lasted about 25 minutes. Tease was excellent and then was asked to turn over. The only minor irritations of the visit were that she asked me what my tip would be before continuing, plus she took a couple of phone calls during the massage.

The great part of the visit was that just as she started the HE, she took her top down and allowed full access to her big cans. This made for a quick finish. Afterwards she asked if I wanted more massage but since I was a bit rushed for time I declined; total visit only ended up being 40 minutes because of this, so it's partly my fault, but I wondered if I still would have been shorted on time if I had opted for the post-HE massage. Anyway, she was so hot and the finish was so good that I didn't care and would return to this place again.

Final notes about the old China Pearl (I think they call themselves Blue Sky massage now, number ends in 9656). After they couldn't meet my initial time request (which was admittedly on very short notice), I received 2 calls, 3 texts and even a frigging Facetime request on my iPhone, begging me to come in 10 minutes later, then saying I could come in at the originally requested time. I actually had to send a text and ask them to stop texting me. This is completely not cool for a spa to ever text or call back, especially that many times. For that reason, I'm done with them.

Hamstone
10-07-15, 12:34
Got on the table for what turned out to be a pretty good massage, which lasted about 25 minutes. Tease was excellent and then was asked to turn over. The only minor irritations of the visit were that she asked me what my tip would be before continuing, plus she took a couple of phone calls during the massage.That was always my problem with this place. I found that there was a lot on the menu and I've enjoyed some great times there but the "on the flip" upsell was pricey and pushy and I grew tired of it. They're not the only ones but even when I had the same girl more than once and adequately explained what I wanted in advance, the hard sell (pun intended) was still there.

Orch13
10-07-15, 14:37
That was always my problem with this place. I found that there was a lot on the menu and I've enjoyed some great times there but the "on the flip" upsell was pricey and pushy and I grew tired of it. They're not the only ones but even when I had the same girl more than once and adequately explained what I wanted in advance, the hard sell (pun intended) was still there.Nothing like haggling and pushing hard for the extra money to be a real buzz killer.

Too bad because staff and services are both A-OK.

Member #5013
10-07-15, 21:05
That was always my problem with this place. I found that there was a lot on the menu and I've enjoyed some great times there but the "on the flip" upsell was pricey and pushy and I grew tired of it. They're not the only ones but even when I had the same girl more than once and adequately explained what I wanted in advance, the hard sell (pun intended) was still there.The last time I went there this year I was offered full nude HJ for $100. I passed as I imagined the cost vs. Reward was not worth it. The lady was 40 ish average looks. I think use to work in Somerville.

BB.

JohnnyOceans2
10-08-15, 08:29
40 Harrison used to be my go to before they got raided a couple months ago. I haven't been there since. I really like the idea of having a hallway with many different AMPs. Are there any places out there similar to 40 H?

DoubleDippin
10-08-15, 10:36
1. Anyone have a good asian outcall for massage, maybe with a nude handjob, or BJ ending without some goon sitting at my door?

2. Has anyone ever walked into an AMP and thought it was a straight place and they told them they were ladyboys. I would hate to walk into one of those places by accident, I hope they make sure you know what's up.

Rome.Check out the AAMP site as it list those who work out of their apartments doing incall or outcall. Most of them usually have their pimp driving them so I don't know how you would get away from not having him hang around your door. Many of us shy away from inviting them into our apartments or homes.

Check CL on your question dealing with ladyboys as they will list them all if you do the search. Back some time ago they wouldn't divulge what they were until clients raised the roof over not knowing. Jolin's was notorious back some years for that.

StanCopier
10-08-15, 11:45
Thank you to the many who sent PM's with ideas of where to go during my stay in Boston.

Hit 569 Boylston first, drew Wendy who was early 30's, tight body. OK massage but was surprised to get her clothes off for a few minutes of DATY, followed by standing over her while she gave me a HE into her hand.

Next day hit Edinboro, hoping for Coco but got Jojo, who was very pretty, massage not great, HE, would not take clothes off. Would have preferred FS, but tough to find in your city.

Overall a success, thank you gentlemen!

Sapper2010
10-08-15, 13:49
Drew Jenny, 35 ish? 7 for looks, nice body. Clean place. $60 for the hour. Full nude HE was very good. Couldn't tell if there was other options that worked there. Will repeat.

Griswold
10-08-15, 14:53
I visited today. Very hard massage. Once I asked her to go easier, it was much better. She gave my prostate a complete check without me saying a word. I might be walking like a cowboy for a day or two. The bathroom has been cleaned, and I did not see any dishes with dirty water and cigarette butts, like I used to see when I was here earlier this year. UTC roaming up and down. No complaints.

TeenLover
10-09-15, 07:38
Greetings,

I'm in from Orlando until next Wednesday looking for good massage places. I will be in Burlington most of the time so places in that area would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Spanker100
10-09-15, 13:05
Drew Jenny, 35 ish? 7 for looks, nice body. Clean place. $60 for the hour. Full nude HE was very good. Couldn't tell if there was other options that worked there. Will repeat.What was the tip on that, if I may ask?

Big Head
10-09-15, 17:10
I visited today. Very hard massage. Once I asked her to go easier, it was much better. She gave my prostate a complete check without me saying a word. I might be walking like a cowboy for a day or two. The bathroom has been cleaned, and I did not see any dishes with dirty water and cigarette butts, like I used to see when I was here earlier this year. UTC roaming up and down. No complaints.I have visited Angela a few times. Her massage has always been good, but not the tease. If you got a good prostate play, then maybe she has acquired some new skills. I myself have never experienced this with her.

-BH.

SMS 54
10-09-15, 19:16
I have visited Angela a few times. Her massage has always been good, but not the tease. If you got a good prostate play, then maybe she has acquired some new skills. I myself have never experienced this with her.

-BH.I haven't been for quite a while, most recently Angela was my provider and it was just an average R&T. Previously I was a regular client, and it sounds like "Handjobluver" was serviced by Lulu, who has been there for quite some time. Her English is not good, and I was never able to get her to lighten up a bit on the deep tissue massage. She always performed a prostate exam without being prompted, and her soft touch and ending was always pretty good. Always got the full hour, my only reason for not going back lately was the washcloths in the bucket of water and she always left the HE to the very last minute. I always prefer HJ about half to 3/4 through the hour and some foot or head / neck work after.

Big Head
10-10-15, 03:48
I haven't been for quite a while, most recently Angela was my provider and it was just an average R&T. Previously I was a regular client, and it sounds like "Handjobluver" was serviced by Lulu, who has been there for quite some time. Her English is not good, and I was never able to get her to lighten up a bit on the deep tissue massage. She always performed a prostate exam without being prompted, and her soft touch and ending was always pretty good. Always got the full hour, my only reason for not going back lately was the washcloths in the bucket of water and she always left the HE to the very last minute. I always prefer HJ about half to 3/4 through the hour and some foot or head / neck work after.OK, I know there is another smaller mature lady there but she just did not look attractive at all and I never tried her. I like Angela's body type, but the experience with her has always been very average. The main reason for repeating is her convenient location. I tried Sara at 900 also, but her very limited UTC did not generate a return.

-BH.

Jack A Dogov
10-10-15, 04:48
OK, I know there is another smaller mature lady there but she just did not look attractive at all and I never tried her. I like Angela's body type, but the experience with her has always been very average. The main reason for repeating is her convenient location. I tried Sara at 900 also, but her very limited UTC did not generate a return.

-BH.I visited there recently (hadn't been there for three or four years) and had Mimi. She may be the smaller mature lady you mention. Massage was good, ST was only okay and finish was good. My only complaint was that she seemed to be the only one there and answered the phone and door a few times. English is limited but she's pleasant and takes direction well despite the language barrier. I will most likely repeat. My original plan was to go to Chi in Newton but they weren't answering the phone so WW was my backup. Chi called me back about three hours later.

DontFailMeNow
10-10-15, 08:18
Thank you to the many who sent PM's with ideas of where to go during my stay in Boston.

Hit 569 Boylston first, drew Wendy who was early 30's, tight body. OK massage but was surprised to get her clothes off for a few minutes of DATY, followed by standing over her while she gave me a HE into her hand.

Next day hit Edinboro, hoping for Coco but got Jojo, who was very pretty, massage not great, HE, would not take clothes off. Would have preferred FS, but tough to find in your city.

Overall a success, thank you gentlemen!Coco is in NY for a few months. She'll be back eventually.

If you're still in Boston, looking in CT, there's 1 other option I can give you for FS. She's nothing special, but she's thin, pleasant, accommodating, and has a clean place and shower. Let me know if you're interested.

PSmith
10-10-15, 10:13
Hello, I tried to send you a PM but it seems that your mailbox is full. I wanted to ask about the lady you are talking about here. Thanks.

Coco is in NY for a few months. She'll be back eventually.

If you're still in Boston, looking in CT, there's 1 other option I can give you for FS. She's nothing special, but she's thin, pleasant, accommodating, and has a clean place and shower. Let me know if you're interested.

Motoman36
10-10-15, 10:17
Hello, I tried to send you a PM but it seems that your mailbox is full. I wanted to ask about the lady you are talking about here. Thanks.Ditto on that I just pm'd you also.

DontFailMeNow
10-11-15, 08:14
Try again. Thanks.

DND70
10-11-15, 15:36
Decided to check out new (to me) places a little while ago, found yezi. Nothing remarkable. Average cost, decent yet average ending. Average across the board. Might repeat if it were the only game in the area and I wasn't still looking for my unicorn. But it isn't and I am.

Star, on the other hand, was a lot of fun. Not quite unicorn material, but far better finishing options. Nice rub with effort put into hard massage when requested, and there's nothing like a tight girl on top. Still hunting, but I'll most likely repeat there when I want something more.

Ambrose
10-11-15, 17:19
Took a trip to Chinatown today to see my favorite UTR massuse, unfortunately she went back to China, so I hit the streets and ended up at Edinboro. No appointment but I asked for Jojo again, she's on vacation. Angela was my girl for the hour. Sort of pretty, I guess a 6, round face, very good attitude an 8, excellent firm massage with some light teasing, good ending. 60/40. Will repeat when / if Jojo returns. On the way out I saw a thin pretty girl washing something in the room to the left as you leave. Wish I knew her name, anybody know her?

HappyDave
10-11-15, 22:08
Decided to check out new (to me) places a little while ago, found yezi. Nothing remarkable. Average cost, decent yet average ending. Average across the board. Might repeat if it were the only game in the area and I wasn't still looking for my unicorn. But it isn't and I am.

Star, on the other hand, was a lot of fun. Not quite unicorn material, but far better finishing options. Nice rub with effort put into hard massage when requested, and there's nothing like a tight girl on top. Still hunting, but I'll most likely repeat there when I want something more.Which star there are three.

DannyTheMan
10-12-15, 13:10
Stopped by 123 south at near Chinatown. Drew some new woman, a little older but on closer inspection had a decent body.

Good massage in a room with curtain but no door. Nice massage and he. I can't recall her name (sorry). After the HE she told me I should have told her what I wanted before and she would have put me in the one room with a door. Ask for the door room.

Also hit up the old s'bai location. Had Diamond. Young, pretty, big tits but not sure if seeing them was available but I am sure that it would have been overpriced.

Good massage. She was pretty direct about asking how much I would tip and said 60 was a minimum. I took it, and she gave me a pro HJ. It was actually too good cause it was over much faster than I am used to.

DoubleDippin
10-12-15, 17:56

Star, on the other hand, was a lot of fun. Not quite unicorn material, but far better finishing options. Nice rub with effort put into hard massage when requested, and there's nothing like a tight girl on top. Still hunting, but I'll most likely repeat there when I want something more.For years Yezi was a good standby by place. Dependable service from who some of us called Sally. Lately she has enlisted new hired help and as I write this I'm not sure if the table shower has been replaced or just removed.

NoRush
10-12-15, 19:51
Two visits to 905 in the last few weeks. First was Susan. OK rub. On the flip I asked for an expanded menu and was turned down flat, though nicely. She did get right to work on a standard ending. Got UTC up top without real complaint, but she didn't really help either. Ending was nice, though. 40/40.

Later saw Lulu again after two or three years. I didn't recognize her, but confirmed her name after. Rub was OK. On the flip, she brought the girls out easily just like last time. Was only in the mood for a standard ending, so no haggle. She allowed some UTC on her butt. I might have been able to reach more, but didn't push it. 40/40. Would probably return for either one if looking for something basic. Is there more on offer here?

Before I stopped at 905 the second time, I stopped in at 732 without an appointment. Was met at the door by a pudgy AMP worker with hardly any tits who told me to come back later. I'm usually OK with bigger AMP girls, since some of that weight seems to stick up top. Not this one. YMMV.

NoRush.

PunchingBag
10-13-15, 13:17
Came here last Thursday and met with a slim girl wearing orange. I forget her name but she was pretty thin with cee cups maybe? Her face with her mouth closed was probably a 7. Her teeth are kind of bad, I can see black around some of her gums which was sort of a turnoff at first but I tried to focus on the low cut shirt she was wearing and short shorts.

Went for the half. 40 to the house and 40 to the girl. She tried to upsell me to 60 for her clothes to come off. I told her no thanks, just keep it on.

The massage was good, she used a lot of oil (with a spray bottle) but I didn't mind it. After about 15 min she applied more oil and started to run her hands down in between my area. Her tease technique was great. With me still laying on my stomach and my butt arched up, she had my junior in one hand stroking while her other hand was massaging my prostate and butthole area, it felt pretty amazing.

I couldn't take it anymore so I turned over and reached down her shirt with my left hand and up her shorts with my hand. With my right hand in her shorts I reached under her underwear and started playing with her lips, she didn't seem to mind. Overall pretty good and would repeat with her.

The only complaint I have with this place is that I don't like the area it's in. Its on a main busy street right near a stop light. So if cars are stopped, they will see you come in and out. If you're from out of town its fine but very risky for someone who lives in the area imo.

I wish I remembered her name, I tend to forget.

HappyDave
10-13-15, 19:15
Hit it again, Kelly was not available, drew Sandi, on the small side, typical AMP provider for the area. Not ugly, not attractive. Did the half for. 4, English was poor so was communication. Asked for soft touch and it was a great twenty minute tease with great Ass play. On the flip shirt came up and pants dropped. The way she started leaning up onto the table as I popped I think a lot more is available, not sure if I want it since better FS is available. Tipped. 4 and got all smiles. May return if I find better looking is available with same menu.

Ambrose
10-13-15, 20:36
Came here last Thursday and met with a slim girl wearing orange. I forget her name but she was pretty thin with cee cups maybe? Her face with her mouth closed was probably a 7. Her teeth are kind of bad, I can see black around some of her gums which was sort of a turnoff at first but I tried to focus on the low cut shirt she was wearing and short shorts.

Went for the half. 40 to the house and 40 to the girl. She tried to upsell me to 60 for her clothes to come off. I told her no thanks, just keep it on.

The massage was good, she used a lot of oil (with a spray bottle) but I didn't mind it. After about 15 min she applied more oil and started to run her hands down in between my area. Her tease technique was great. With me still laying on my stomach and my butt arched up, she had my junior in one hand stroking while her other hand was massaging my prostate and butthole area, it felt pretty amazing.

I couldn't take it anymore so I turned over and reached down her shirt with my left hand and up her shorts with my hand. With my right hand in her shorts I reached under her underwear and started playing with her lips, she didn't seem to mind. Overall pretty good and would repeat with her.

The only complaint I have with this place is that I don't like the area it's in. Its on a main busy street right near a stop light. So if cars are stopped, they will see you come in and out. If you're from out of town its fine but very risky for someone who lives in the area imo.

I wish I remembered her name, I tend to forget.Sounds like Monica, a few tats? I wouldn't be too concerned about the location, sure it's a busy spot but there are a lot of businesses in that building and although you feel guilty (I know I did my 1st time) no one else knows why you are going in there.

Stressed Out
10-14-15, 10:21

Stay Safe.Haven't seen any updates on this. (or I missed them) Any visits or news if places have closed or moved?

Stressed Out
10-14-15, 12:02
Went to Holistic this past weekend and it was decent. TS, steam and sauna. Great massage. Limited roaming OTC. Older Korean lady. As always they seem disconnected but you always get a quality massage.

100/30.

BB.I'm always amazed that this place doesn't get more reports. Like you said table showers steam and saunas are few and far between. And the worst massage I've gotten there was just good. Never anything below that. If only they could get a little more personality at least for my liking although quiet and no personality works for some. May have to head north of Boston this weekend. Thanks for reminding us about the place. SO.

SirPsychoSexy
10-14-15, 12:33
Went to visit a little Asian friend of mine called Fiona at Crescent Moon Braintree. As always, a very entertaining time. She's a little "kooky" but always a fun time. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean. She loves to hum, sing, and coo while she massages.

I went for the 30 min with a smile (40+40) Massage is OK but she's really into the grand finale. In fact, she pulls up a rolling stool and likes to talk you through it. LOL. Again, kooky, but fun. She's very comfortable with her body. She Encourages roaming. Over and under. She also takes direction well. Little up top and very hairy kitty. She's a little thick with very muscular thighs. But that's OK. Nothing else on the menu (I asked, and I've been there several times) but that's OK too. Kinda reminds me of a gymnast. I'm guessing late 20's, 5 on the face, 5 on the bod.

Only big downside to this place is the location and it's right at a red light. Uggghhh. You have to time it just right before you duck inside. Last visit it was raining so I was able to hide under my umbrella.

I've been going here for a few months but on my last visit she mentioned how slow it's been so I thought I'd give them a review. There are others there but I've never given them a try. I can't tell if they're providers. Whenever I come out of the room, the woman at the front desk is always sitting on a couch with a pair of white, diddy beats on her head with the volume turned up to 10. Like if she hears what goes on. She's guilty LOL.

SPS.

Spanker100
10-14-15, 13:35
Is that the Revere Holistic?

100/30.

BB.

SlappinDaBass
10-14-15, 20:57
Just experienced my first AMP massage last week, visited Royal Thai 544 Cambridge. Saw Maia, she was cute, flat chest, nice round butt, no more than 5'. Great english, cute face. Overall excellent experience, but I have a couple of questions based on your experiences.

So, there wasn't a table, it was mats on the floor. No problem. I really needed a massage and got an absolutely awesome full body massage from her for almost an hour. Definitely got teased along the way while she massaged my thighs. I flipped over, she removed the towel and literally gave me a groin massage. Not sexual, but suggestive. Now me, I was nervous, first time, I didn't even know for sure if they gave HEs or anything, but after this I was sure. So she finished the massage, she asked if I wanted anything else. I told her HE and she put on an innocent act at first, probably my fault for not taking cues earlier. Great HE, great massage, I felt amazing after this visit.

So. I wanted to see her or feel her, but with no table what are your options? Just ask her to take her clothes off? I think she would have done the prostate massage, she seemed to spend some time down in that area. I may go for that addition next time. Not sure how to figure out what the menu is, what the options are.

I think this place is new owners, they do take credit cards. I paid 80/60 which I now see was too much. But I figure worth it, no regrets. Any feedback welcome.

Herow
10-14-15, 22:24
So as with everything, YMMV.

I read a review someplace claiming that a 4'5" tall "Stacy" at 139 got buck ass naked and let some guy graze on her while she yanked him. Great, sounds amazing, but they don't have a Stacy there. They do have a CiCi, who has been consistently awful in my experience. It's been a few months though, I figured maybe she finally learned how to succeed in her chosen craft. So I went back.

Nope, she did not. Still 25 minutes of exceedingly lame, oil soaked rub with no teasing, followed by the worst 2 min soft touch tease imaginable. Like a child is awkwardly poking you. Following by a flip and then the jackhammer so you end up shorted 20 minutes. Because what are you going to stick around for? More terrible massage?

I didn't even bother finishing, just called it a waste of money, left a half tip and bailed. The thing that drives me nuts is I always hear some other monger in another room having what sounds like a great time. Fuck this place, fuck CiCi, I'm never going back.

Big Head
10-14-15, 23:29
Two visits to 905 in the last few weeks. First was Susan. OK rub. On the flip I asked for an expanded menu and was turned down flat, though nicely. She did get right to work on a standard ending. Got UTC up top without real complaint, but she didn't really help either. Ending was nice, though. 40/40.

Later saw Lulu again after two or three years. I didn't recognize her, but confirmed her name after. Rub was OK. On the flip, she brought the girls out easily just like last time. Was only in the mood for a standard ending, so no haggle. She allowed some UTC on her butt. I might have been able to reach more, but didn't push it. 40/40. Would probably return for either one if looking for something basic. Is there more on offer here?

Before I stopped at 905 the second time, I stopped in at 732 without an appointment. Was met at the door by a pudgy AMP worker with hardly any tits who told me to come back later. I'm usually OK with bigger AMP girls, since some of that weight seems to stick up top. Not this one. YMMV.

NoRush.Susan? Is this a typo? Angela works there full time, never heard of Susan.

-BH.

NoRush
10-14-15, 23:50
That's how I remember it. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure it wasn't Lulu, and it didn't sound like Angela. I've seen girls move through places quickly sometimes. I wonder if they ever do a "temp" thing if the regulars are sick or out of town.

Has anybody gotten a wider menu there?

NoRush.

Susan? Is this a typo? Angela works there full time, never heard of Susan.

-BH.

NoRush
10-14-15, 23:57
Ads are still up on CL and BP for a few places (62,158, 186,873, FBW), but here's the weird part. I drove past two places today in FHam with lit up OPEN signs (Elm and rt. 30), but neither one seems to have ads anywhere. Maybe they think they'll be safer with no advertising, but I doubt they'll get that much business. Strange days.

Haven't seen any updates on this. (or I missed them) Any visits or news if places have closed or moved?

M Scores Easy
10-15-15, 11:00
430 Marrett has a nice little rotation going now of Lulu, Emma, and Judy. All are decent looking and decent providers. Emma is my favorite. She has a good body, petite with some actual curve. Very fun personality.

Bedford has a couple of older ladies there. Although not so appealing to the eye, they are very nice and provide a good massage, and ethusiastic HE.

Member #5013
10-15-15, 11:09
Is that the Revere Holistic?Yes sir.

BB.

Jim Mack
10-15-15, 12:11
Has anyone come across Cindy, formerly of Broadway in Arlington, anywhere? I saw her outside recently and she said she something about working in Newton now. She had her daughter with her so we didn't talk for long or in any detail.

Bachelor584
10-15-15, 12:14
Have been mostly in the non Asian dept lately. Can anyone give any tips on where to find a busty Asian in the just north of Boston area? I've seen reports for Norwood but that's a little too far. Would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated with anything I can. PM or post.

PunchingBag
10-15-15, 16:56
Sounds like Monica, a few tats? I wouldn't be too concerned about the location, sure it's a busy spot but there are a lot of businesses in that building and although you feel guilty (I know I did my 1st time) no one else knows why you are going in there.It wasn't Monica, I've seen Monica before. I think she's working in Randolph anyways.

As for the girl, her English was pretty good. She def wasn't bad looking with her mouth closed (not trying to be mean) she just had some black gums which is sort of a turn off but I was horny and I looked past that when she started to stroke me and grabbing her.

Bachelor584
10-15-15, 18:24
Was driving through stoneham and figured I would give a few places a shot. Tried 451 and 495 main. Both had one on duty that were 50+, unattractive and not top heavy as I was looking for. They may be ok but from what I saw it wasn't even worth an attempt. The search goes on.

Yello Tail
10-15-15, 20:38
Just experienced my first AMP massage last week, visited Royal Thai 544 Cambridge. Saw Maia, she was cute, flat chest, nice round butt, no more than 5'. Great english, cute face. Overall excellent experience, but I have a couple of questions based on your experiences.
So, there wasn't a table, it was mats on the floor. No problem. I really needed a massage and got an absolutely awesome full body massage from her for almost an hour. Definitely got teased along the way while she massaged my thighs. I flipped over, she removed the towel and literally gave me a groin massage. Not sexual, but suggestive. Now me, I was nervous, first time, I didn't even know for sure if they gave HEs or anything, but after this I was sure. So she finished the massage, she asked if I wanted anything else. I told her HE and she put on an innocent act at first, probably my fault for not taking cues earlier. Great HE, great massage, I felt amazing after this visit.
So. I wanted to see her or feel her, but with no table what are your options? Just ask her to take her clothes off? I think she would have done the prostate massage, she seemed to spend some time down in that area. I may go for that addition next time. Not sure how to figure out what the menu is, what the options are.
I think this place is new owners, they do take credit cards. I paid 80/60 which I now see was too much. But I figure worth it, no regrets. Any feedback welcome.80/60 is standard fare for these Thai places. You didn't over pay. Asking for what you want is always a good approach. All they can say is no. Most will ask how much will you tip. At most Thai places the tip for nudity and touching can be steep. But sometimes you can be surprised. At a Thai place that is no longer in business, I asked how much for her to take her top off. She replied 100.100 I said in mocked stock! How much for a blow job. She replied 80. Got a really great BBBJ. And no she wasn't a LB.

Four Q
10-15-15, 21:12
NR,

689 is still doing ads on CL, saw a recent one advertising something like "10/3 - 10/16 all new staff". I drove by 3 Elm yesterday, but my car did not want to park so went by, and the place stands out so much with the pics in the window and the proverbial standard fare AMP blue and red neon open or massage sign blinking away.

Ads are still up on CL and BP for a few places (62,158, 186,873, FBW), but here's the weird part. I drove past two places today in FHam with lit up OPEN signs (Elm and rt. 30), but neither one seems to have ads anywhere. Maybe they think they'll be safer with no advertising, but I doubt they'll get that much business. Strange days.

SirPsychoSexy
10-15-15, 22:34
Hit 59 cod around 9:30 pm. Last one of the night. Judy was there all alone. I'm guessing early 30's, good body and long nips! Lots of roaming under and over. Got the top off and pants unbuttoned and down to knees. For extra 20 daty available. I passed. More was available but upsell relentless. Massage was an 8, tease was a 10, he was an 8. 30 min plus 40 and 40.

Jeevs
10-16-15, 09:45
Have been mostly in the non Asian dept lately. Can anyone give any tips on where to find a busty Asian in the just north of Boston area? I've seen reports for Norwood but that's a little too far. Would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated with anything I can. PM or post.Scarlet is not a bad option. A little expensive but fills categories that you are looking for.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/scarlet-chung-is-waiting-for-you-this-truly-is-the-experience-of-a-lifetime-lets-talk/29385471

DND70
10-16-15, 14:36
Which star there are three.1419, which seems to be the one people are usually talking about nowadays.

Jim Mack
10-16-15, 17:49
430 Marrett has a nice little rotation going now of Lulu, Emma, and Judy. All are decent looking and decent providers. Emma is my favorite. She has a good body, petite with some actual curve. Very fun personality.

Bedford has a couple of older ladies there. Although not so appealing to the eye, they are very nice and provide a good massage, and ethusiastic HE.I was here earlier this week. Kind of funny visit. I'm overweight and know it. I have a big belly. Anyway, I go in and there are 2 providers near the top of the stairs. One of them, I think it was Emma, runs her hand over my belly and says "Ooohh, very big". The massage is going pretty well and we get to the flip. She's looking at my gut again and says" You have baby in there? Maybe 2 babies?" I couldn't help but laugh a little and I said " You know, it's not nice to say things like that!" Didn't bother her in the least.

SlowMo
10-16-15, 23:19
Went to 905 in Waltham this week. Past the evening rush, street parking was easy. It's a good thing there is some kind of foyer because they kept their front door locked. One lady came to get me, while another, Angela as it turned out (mid 40's at least, smiley, not pretty) asked me to wait as they were both busy with someone else. If it was one of you guys, sorry for the interruption.

Couple of minutes later it's my turn. The sheets and paper covers looked clean. It was a bit chilly and Angela used a large towel to keep my legs warm. Massage was very good. One of the best I had in a long time, with long slow strokes and no weirdness to it. There was even an honest to goodness glutes massage that was both teasing and therapeutic. Although she used only a modest mount of oil, the cleanup was rather peculiar: she soaked up the bulk with a wadded piece of paper. I'm afraid it might have been the previous monger's table cover, though I have no evidence as I wasn't looking that way. Then she went to get a pail of tepid water with a rag that smelled heavily of some house cleaning product. I let her do my back this way, but didn't let her do the front later on in the massage. I could tell she was puzzled, but I'd rather shower at home.

Angela was really nice. The finish was good. My doctor would have been proud of the rectal exam. I didn't try any roaming because she's not my type. She finished with more massage and put my socks on, which was a touch I hadn't seen in a long, long time anywhere. On my way out I was offered a piece of fruit and exhorted to come back soon, which I probably will not for entertainment purpose, but would consider for therapeutic reasons. Overall a relaxed experience.

Yours truly,

SM.

CamperVan10
10-17-15, 14:32
Does anybody have any info on on what happened to Eva who worked for a short while at Cherryblossom Crescent St?

Not critical, and not the all time best, but interested in tracking her whereabouts. Any info, PM is fine, or here too.

Thanks in advance.

Motoman36
10-18-15, 12:04
Been my go-to place lately. Youngish & petite friendly gals with decent skills. Can't remember names. Very little english. Anyone have any comments to share for this place?

Brooksy
10-18-15, 12:06
Been my go-to place lately. Youngish & petite friendly gals with decent skills. Can't remember names. Very little english. Anyone have any comments to share for this place?Do you?

I mean it's your go-to place, been there with multiple girls and yet. . .

JosephAlfonso
10-18-15, 12:35
Does anybody have any info on on what happened to Eva who worked for a short while at Cherryblossom Crescent St?

Not critical, and not the all time best, but interested in tracking her whereabouts. Any info, PM is fine, or here too.

Thanks in advance.I don't know her whereabouts in terms of AMP's. But I did pass by her at the mall recently she was shopping. She was wither an older asian gentleman.

Trumoose23
10-18-15, 15:53
Been my go-to place lately. Youngish & petite friendly gals with decent skills. Can't remember names. Very little english. Anyone have any comments to share for this place?I want to say "Wendy" maybe one of their names? This place is really good, they do a thorough job, love when they get on the table and hover over your head, very sensual.

Member #5013
10-18-15, 19:38
I've been noticing more and more of these places opening up sporadically. Has anyone had any luck getting more than their feet rubbed? Thanks.

BB.

Ambrose
10-18-15, 20:46
I've been noticing more and more of these places opening up sporadically. Has anyone had any luck getting more than their feet rubbed? Thanks.

BB.What places are you asking about? I've been having good luck everyplace I've been this year.

LylTime
10-19-15, 20:14
Saw a report earlier on this forum so decided to give it a shot given it's easy access for me.

Visited early evening, has a kid's dance studio next door so lot's of activity, and not the right kind. Lots of young girls and soccer moms. Not cool!

Anyway, stepped in and greeted by an older lady, 40 ish. Julie. Asked for 1/2 hour, medium pressure. Rub was ok. No tease to speak of but occasional brushes while in the area which made me hopeful. Around 5 minutes left and flip, and she asks if I want to take care of myself. I tell her I want her to do it and it will be ok. Finger to lips for quiet. She starts and does it quickly, didn't take long, unfortunately. Anyway, A little UTC up top and OTC on her backside. . 4 + . 4. Not likely to repeat unless in a real pinch and certainly not when all the kid's may be around.

I used to visit Swan in Malden regularly, really liked Angela. Is she still around?

Good hunting!

LawlLog
10-19-15, 20:44

BB.I just went to the aforementioned foot rub place on Boylston Street and I got more than a foot rub. I saw Wendy who has a good bod and is probably 35 ish. She gave a decent massage with a pretty good tease prior to the tug. Usual prices. UTC was there but no removal of clothes as experienced by a different user here. Anyone else have a different experience?

LL.

Motoman36
10-20-15, 21:47
Saw a report earlier on this forum so decided to give it a shot given it's easy access for me.

Visited early evening, has a kid's dance studio next door so lot's of activity, and not the right kind. Lots of young girls and soccer moms. Not cool!

Anyway, stepped in and greeted by an older lady, 40 ish. Julie. Asked for 1/2 hour, medium pressure. Rub was ok. No tease to speak of but occasional brushes while in the area which made me hopeful. Around 5 minutes left and flip, and she asks if I want to take care of myself. I tell her I want her to do it and it will be ok. Finger to lips for quiet. She starts and does it quickly, didn't take long, unfortunately. Anyway, A little UTC up top and OTC on her backside. . 4 + . 4. Not likely to repeat unless in a real pinch and certainly not when all the kid's may be around.

I used to visit Swan in Malden regularly, really liked Angela. Is she still around?

Good hunting!Yes, Angela is still there!

Spanker100
10-21-15, 09:07
I have never been shorted in time. If you want an hour, you will get an hour. You might not last an hour. She will give you the last 15 miniutes massaging your face, feet or legs. At that point, having caught my breath, I just want a water and be on my way. I have often paid for half an hour and have been given 40 minutes. I would rather give her the extra 20.

I suggest you call ahead or go when they are not as busy. I went on a Monday at around 3 PM and there were two of them and they were not busy. By the way, has any one been with the other provider?After my rushed session with Star Monica, I informed a good friend of my experience. He chose to take the risk and check her out. Called for a 1-hr appt. When he arrived, The other provider and Monica got into a loud, heated exchange, in Chinese, over who was going to serve him. This went on for several minutes at which time he settled in with Monica. However, after the massage had begun, the verbal battle resumed, the other provider screaming from the other room, and Monica screaming back.

After all of this, he was rushed and out the door in 35 minutes. Service quality was nothing better than fair. He made clear to me that he won't be returning. I don't care much for 3rd party reports, but this guy is a very experienced monger, and a very reliable source of info.

There are wide variations in the Monica reports. If you plan on a 'quick visit' you should be fine, and if you get more, it's a bonus.

HappyDave
10-21-15, 11:17
After my rushed session with Star Monica, I informed a good friend of my experience. He chose to take the risk and check her out. Called for a 1-hr appt. When he arrived, The other provider and Monica got into a loud, heated exchange, in Chinese, over who was going to serve him. This went on for several minutes at which time he settled in with Monica. However, after the massage had begun, the verbal battle resumed, the other provider screaming from the other room, and Monica screaming back.

After all of this, he was rushed and out the door in 35 minutes. Service quality was nothing better than fair. He made clear to me that he won't be returning. I don't care much for 3rd party reports, but this guy is a very experienced monger, and a very reliable source of info.

There are wide variations in the Monica reports. If you plan on a 'quick visit' you should be fine, and if you get more, it's a bonus.Kind of seems funny there would be a fight if she was requested ahead of time? That said do the stars both in Randolph and Quincy have quality FS talent other than Monica. She is very attractive but she flys through the rub to get to the ending and then gets that over fast as possible. Most of the star girl seem sub par, I'd like to see more that look like Monica.

DannyTheMan
10-21-15, 14:08
I just went to the aforementioned foot rub place on Boylston Street and I got more than a foot rub. I saw Wendy who has a good bod and is probably 35 ish. She gave a decent massage with a pretty good tease prior to the tug. Usual prices. UTC was there but no removal of clothes as experienced by a different user here. Anyone else have a different experience?

LL.Which place on Boylston?

Southshoreboy
10-21-15, 15:22
I too had not one but 2 bad experience with Monica at Randolph.

Day 1 ; based on a fellow monger's recommendations, I set up a time to meet Monica. Went in at the right time only to know that Monica just started on someone else. She promised that it would over in 10 minutes and wanted me to wait in room # 2. I refused and waited in my car outside. Waited for 20 minutes before deciding to leave.

Double booking is very common with AMPs, so I decided to give her another chance.

Day 2 : I called and scheduled 1 hour massage on a Sunday afternoon, went in right time, Monica was free and led me to a room. Good things ended here.

After undressing, she says, am busy, can't do 1 hour let us do 30 minutes. I agreed and paid the house fee. 10 minutes no real massage at all, she asked me what I want. BUMMER.

We negotiated BJ for 80 bucks on top of the house fee and she insisted on getting the money upfront. After getting the money, she pulls out a rubber and refuses BBBJ.

I was out in 15 minutes 120 $ poorer. I will not see Monica nor recommend her to anyone.

Layla who was in Brockton now in Taunton will BBBJ and CIM for that price.

Stay Safe.

SSB.

Kind of seems funny there would be a fight if she was requested ahead of time? That said do the stars both in Randolph and Quincy have quality FS talent other than Monica. She is very attractive but she flys through the rub to get to the ending and then gets that over fast as possible. Most of the star girl seem sub par, I'd like to see more that look like Monica.

Ambrose
10-21-15, 15:58
I too had not one but 2 bad experience with Monica at Randolph.

Day 1 ; based on a fellow monger's recommendations, I set up a time to meet Monica. Went in at the right time only to know that Monica just started on someone else. She promised that it would over in 10 minutes and wanted me to wait in room # 2. I refused and waited in my car outside. Waited for 20 minutes before deciding to leave.

Double booking is very common with AMPs, so I decided to give her another chance.

Day 2 : I called and scheduled 1 hour massage on a Sunday afternoon, went in right time, Monica was free and led me to a room. Good things ended here.

After undressing, she says, am busy, can't do 1 hour let us do 30 minutes. I agreed and paid the house fee. 10 minutes no real massage at all, she asked me what I want. BUMMER.

We negotiated BJ for 80 bucks on top of the house fee and she insisted on getting the money upfront. After getting the money, she pulls out a rubber and refuses BBBJ.

I was out in 15 minutes 120 $ poorer. I will not see Monica nor recommend her to anyone.

Layla who was in Brockton now in Taunton will BBBJ and CIM for that price.

Stay Safe.

SSB.This is what happens a lot of times when a provider gets good reviews one after the other, everyone wants a piece of the action. She gets so busy that she can't handle all the requests so you get shorted on a lack luster visit. I saw her before all the over the top reviews. I had fun and so did she, we went a little over the hour but she didn't mind at all. I wrote a good review of her against my better judgment, knowing all along what would come of it. Sorry to say, I haven't been back.

YoloGent
10-22-15, 22:11
3 experiences at North Main Street in Randolph have been positive. First was Susan second time Emily third time Lulu. My guess from what I hear your description of this monica is that Emily was actually Monica back then. With Susan it was $70 over half hour rate for a CBJ and plenty of roaming and got the full half hour. With Emily /? Monica it was also half hour, full service for 100, with over 30 minutes, non-rushed an excellent session. And with Lulu also $40 with $100 full service tip got the full 30 minutes and was excellent session. These visits range from February 2015 through the summer peace out Yolo.

Four Q
10-23-15, 01:44
Stopped by 689 Coch again recently. BTW, knock as it seems the scotch-taped-but-not-sticking doorbell no longer works. Greeted by one provider maybe a 6, and a second provider who was was maybe a 3 or 4 and prime-time ready for being scary for Halloween.

Neither one of them could speak ten words of english and they could not comprehend english at all, and my mandarin is limited, so, it was basically impossible to communicate to even try to determine what time they would be available later that day or to clearly understand their names. So after all of us really trying hard to communicate for several minutes, talking s l o w l why and using hand signals, and short of using smoke signals or pulling out google translate, it proved to be impossible to understand a damn thing. So, back out the door I went.

I may check in from time to time, but today was not a day to stay.

Eligrn101
10-23-15, 06:55
Visited Lotus and experienced a mixed bag. Provider was Elise, I think, who said she was 28 and working there only 2 weeks. She is very attractive and friendly, her English a tad better than most. Took the half hour and began with excellent massage. OTC roaming. Midway through however another customer arrived and at that point I was rushed. Got a quick tease, flip, immediate OK ending, no post ending massage. Done in 20 minutes. Tipped 30 on top of 40 house fee. Should have said something, but didn't want to get into it with her. I might repeat because there is potential here, but would try to communicate how important it is to give the full time.

Motoman36
10-23-15, 18:39
Which place on Boylston?I'm done there. Tipped 40 and she complained for more. Hate that. Std fare.

HappyDave
10-24-15, 14:49
I'm done there. Tipped 40 and she complained for more. Hate that. Std fare.I stopped in today was going right by, got Wendy, pleasant enough. Did a shadow box thing before entering. Rowell stayed on for most of the rub. Quick soft touch teaser and flip. Otc only, strange because an earlier post said nude on table and that's what I came for. After event lame head massage then ran out the door and waited for me to come out and hand her tip. Very strange. . 45 hh. 4 tip with a smile. She is cute enough unless I knew there was more for sure, won't be back.

Big Head
10-24-15, 18:19
Went to 905 again. Was met by a short 40 yo very friendly lady. She said her name was Angela, not the same Angela that works there regularly, the "real" Angela went to China. Medium massage was very short and quickly turned into LT with teasing. There was no prostate treatment at all. After the flip UTC everywhere and she does have a wonderful set of tits. HE was OK. Half hour = 40+40=80.

-BH.

Member #4946
10-24-15, 21:39
3 experiences at North Main Street in Randolph have been positive. First was Susan second time Emily third time Lulu. My guess from what I hear your description of this monica is that Emily was actually Monica back then. With Susan it was $70 over half hour rate for a CBJ and plenty of roaming and got the full half hour. With Emily /? Monica it was also half hour, full service for 100, with over 30 minutes, non-rushed an excellent session. And with Lulu also $40 with $100 full service tip got the full 30 minutes and was excellent session. These visits range from February 2015 through the summer peace out Yolo.Yep, Emily originally would start off with a great BBBJ and go to covered full service. Real sweet, heaven for 40 minutes then out the door. She would ask for an extra 20 for the bare blow and was well worth it. Next time she became Monica and the upselling was more persistent and the BJ was covered but still strong. The full service still pretty good. Check her out before she turns into someone else or just leaves. Star won't be so bright when she leaves.

YoloGent
10-26-15, 01:28
This is the new one on third floor, offering 45 dollar hour. Only one girl when I got there, Lisa, about early 40's, looked similar to girl at Balance and Healing, Moody St. Waltham. Very professional massage and just prior to flip asked if I "I want here?" as she lightly patted sack. Replied "of course", and got nice taint teasing then slow sensual HE with utc (ass) and utc upper. Would repeat. 45/45. Helped with dressing worth extra 5. Ad on CL.

WillieFudPucke
10-26-15, 09:17
2 Wolly in Q the other day. Three ladies in the front. Got Sophie for an hour.

She was younger than what I usually get, 30's I think. Pretty but with a belly.

Horrible massage. Just random pressure here and there. The worst part was the 2 other ladies in the lobby "talking" loudly. Could not understand a word, sounded like they were fighting with pots and pans.

Decent tease before the flip and decent technique after that. I asked for more but was denied. Utc top, otc bottom.

Standard fee and tip.

HowardSprague
10-26-15, 13:22
I've been to this spot a number of times. Used to love seeing Nicole. Alas, she's moved on and so shall I after this last, final visit. There's usually a full menu and the place is clean. The extended menu is what draws me, otherwise I stick to my favorites nowadays. Friday night, after texting Nicole and finding out she's moved, I took a shot with whomever they might have. I drew Coco. Probably in her 40's, not a bad body, but overall nothing spectacular (maybe I'm spoiled after the girls Cherry Blossom in Waltham has been bringing inn). She was friendly enough and her massage skills passable. About twenty minutes in she asks me to turn over. I was a little annoyed that it came so quickly. Then she made her first serious error. She made motions for what she was offering, then asked what I'd tip her. I tell almost every girl I meet to NOT talk money at any time, for legal reasons mostly. She didn't like what I offered for what I wanted and started pouting and insisting on her price, then changing what she was offering for the price. I stuck with $ and told her it was all I had. Lie, but. She accepted, the deed was done, she did a nice cleanup, then she committed the real dealbreaker for me. She tried to tell me the session was over. There was almost a half hour left. (I never last when they're on top!) She had another customer waiting. I argued I'd paid for the hour and her ending the session now would be like me shorting her on the tip. She pouted and whined, but I eventually won out. That's happened to me before at this shop with their other girls except Nicole, who was a great provider on every count. I've never been upsold or shorted at any other shop the way I have been at 1205. Sure, I may lose ten minutes, but that's been it.

It was great while Nicole lasted and I hope she's happy and well wherever she's gone, but I'm done with 1205. YMMV.

Boston Man
10-26-15, 14:14
Hi Folks, anyone have any experience with Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington with Lilly? Feel free to send me a private message if you wish. Thanks all.

Talisker1370
10-26-15, 21:02
Hit 59 cod around 9:30 pm. Last one of the night. Judy was there all alone. I'm guessing early 30's, good body and long nips! Lots of roaming under and over. Got the top off and pants unbuttoned and down to knees. For extra 20 daty available. I passed. More was available but upsell relentless. Massage was an 8, tease was a 10, he was an 8. 30 min plus 40 and 40.I was there earlier. I wanted an hour, she told me only time for a half as she was leaving.

Good thing you didn't daty, I got a sniff down there and it stank to all hell.

I'm not a fan of Judy. I prefer LiLi. Judy kinda skeeves me out. I see her every few months as I forget why I don't like her, then I am reminded why.

Ccup2
10-27-15, 10:14
Hi Folks, anyone have any experience with Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington with Lilly? Feel free to send me a private message if you wish. Thanks all.Been written about too many times to mention.

HappyDave
10-27-15, 12:36
I've been to this spot a number of times. Used to love seeing Nicole. Alas, she's moved on and so shall I after this last, final visit. There's usually a full menu and the place is clean. The extended menu is what draws me, otherwise I stick to my favorites nowadays. Friday night, after texting Nicole and finding out she's moved, I took a shot with whomever they might have. I drew Coco. Probably in her 40's, not a bad body, but overall nothing spectacular (maybe I'm spoiled after the girls Cherry Blossom in Waltham has been bringing inn). She was friendly enough and her massage skills passable. About twenty minutes in she asks me to turn over. I was a little annoyed that it came so quickly. Then she made her first serious error. She made motions for what she was offering, then asked what I'd tip her. I tell almost every girl I meet to NOT talk money at any time, for legal reasons mostly. She didn't like what I offered for what I wanted and started pouting and insisting on her price, then changing what she was offering for the price. I stuck with $ and told her it was all I had. Lie, but. She accepted, the deed was done, she did a nice cleanup, then she committed the real dealbreaker for me. She tried to tell me the session was over. There was almost a half hour left. (I never last when they're on top!) She had another customer waiting. I argued I'd paid for the hour and her ending the session now would be like me shorting her on the tip. She pouted and whined, but I eventually won out. That's happened to me before at this shop with their other girls except Nicole, who was a great provider on every count. I've never been upsold or shorted at any other shop the way I have been at 1205. Sure, I may lose ten minutes, but that's been it.

It was great while Nicole lasted and I hope she's happy and well wherever she's gone, but I'm done with 1205. YMMV.Been by often, wish I knew then.

HowardSprague
10-27-15, 12:50
Hi Folks, anyone have any experience with Sensible Bodywork in Wilmington with Lilly? Feel free to send me a private message if you wish. Thanks all.I thought that was Hong. While she's on this board, she does not like being reviewed. Did Hong sell out or bring someone in?

Spectator
10-27-15, 17:03
I thought that was Hong. While she's on this board, she does not like being reviewed. Did Hong sell out or bring someone in?Yes, that is H. Sh has directly asked me every time not to review, and she has a sign on the wall that says something to the effect of if you were happy with your service, the best thing you can do for her is not review.

She has a kid in college and is local, part of the community and a very nice person. She is an older, slightly eccentric lady who has always tried very hard to please.

AmpExplorer
10-27-15, 19:39
Yes, that is H. Sh has directly asked me every time not to review, and she has a sign on the wall that says something to the effect of if you were happy with your service, the best thing you can do for her is not review.

She has a kid in college and is local, part of the community and a very nice person. She is an older, slightly eccentric lady who has always tried very hard to please.Reviews 2011 ,unless there are older archived reports "31-35" yrs.

Unless reviewers have not been to RI AMPs at that time or no accurate frame of reference. Seen AMP ladies that were very youthful fortyish in apparent age wondering if actually more closer 50 ish.

Nice lady, is much older than reviewed, I have read the Intel here or TER I m surprised at how "young"reviewers describe her apparent youthful appearance. Which I think is "overestimated" and.

She is very professional. First time callers may find initial dealings with her challenging or simply "too much drama" to make an initial visit. I was in the area "Mary" ,does anyone remember Mary in Wilmington?! Mary was unavailable and now no long gone to China.

Gave the benefit of the doubt with the almost paranoia from setting up appointment.

She wanted me to call when I was at gas station off 93 and then call again when I passed a particular street. I said no need to rush a client. I could grab a coffee if needed 15-30 minutes to finish a session, she says "no come now or go home. ".

I thought she was a nice lady maybe on follow up visits less tension.

I m not in Wilmington too often so I won't go out of my way. I the drive a few extra miles to see May off route 3.

If you have doubts on a report ask the member about questions on pictures / signs on walls. Unless you haven't visited you won't know what I mean.

PunchingBag
10-29-15, 18:47
Stopped by to see judy for the second time this past week. She was the only one working when I got there.

Opted for a half hour, 80 total, 40 house 40 tip.

Massage was bad this time, not enough pressure, more of a rub. Probably a 5 out of 10.

Tease was ok, last time was better. I'd give her a 6/10.

She had on jeans so I went otc top and bottom. I don't think I will be coming here again until they change up the girls for better and younger looking girls. Seems like judy and lili has been here for awhile.

Now that one of you mongers mentioned about her smelly vag, I'm pretty grossed out and can't look at her the same anymore. One thing that really grosses me out is bad odor. Thank god I never opted or tried anything more than a HJ.

CleoBos
10-29-15, 20:15
I saw some recent reviews on this place which were positive and decided to pay a visit. What a waste of time!

Walked in late afternoon and it smelled like a kitchen but was a good aroma. Drew in Ruby and paid 60 for an hour. No CC. The massage was absolutely missing of all skills. Just oil rub and no massage. After about 20 minutes, there was a 1 minute of tease and then the flip. Hot towel clean up and she said all done. A total of 29 minutes. I said I paid for an hour and she replied something on the lines that she knows and was just checking. I was like WTF. After another 10 minutes of non-existent rub, she said its finally all done.

Not coming back again.

Spectator
10-30-15, 08:28
I saw some recent reviews on this place which were positive and decided to pay a visit. What a waste of time!

Walked in late afternoon and it smelled like a kitchen but was a good aroma. Drew in Ruby and paid 60 for an hour. No CC. The massage was absolutely missing of all skills. Just oil rub and no massage. After about 20 minutes, there was a 1 minute of tease and then the flip. Hot towel clean up and she said all done. A total of 29 minutes. I said I paid for an hour and she replied something on the lines that she knows and was just checking. I was like WTF. After another 10 minutes of non-existent rub, she said its finally all done.

Not coming back again.I too visited yesterday, saw my favorite, but was immediately asked to take a half hour as there was an appointment coming. I told her I came specifically to see her and there must have been.

Some 4 hand scheduled, as the other gal was upset and they bantered for quite a while. Had my rub, yes, mostly an oil rub, a short tease, and I was out the door slightly rushed as the bell never stopped ringing.

This place is hit or miss. Over the past couple years that Iv'e been hobbying regularly I've had better luck on quality and service here than at many other places, with the caveat that I am excluding the local grannies.

The girls here are at least usually 40 or younger, and there is the random 20 something. Some like Sasha are all tease, and others like Coco, Mimi, Cindy etc (all now moved on) were a lot of fun.

I visited Wendy's place prior to my YL visit last night, and drew CiCi, she was about as disinterested as could be. Serious face, hair pulled back, lame rub, spoke good english but no interest in chatting / getting-to-know-you and then.

At the finish was very cagey. I actually had her stop so I could just try again elsewhere. Tipped her 40 anyway and then moved on. Wendy is moving and I had hoped to catch her.

Lately I've had more misses than hits.

HowardSprague
10-30-15, 12:33
Yes, that is H. Sh has directly asked me every time not to review, and she has a sign on the wall that says something to the effect of if you were happy with your service, the best thing you can do for her is not review.

She has a kid in college and is local, part of the community and a very nice person. She is an older, slightly eccentric lady who has always tried very hard to please.I agree. She is a licensed therapeutic masseuse and a good person, too. But who's this Lily?

HowardSprague
10-30-15, 12:44
Reviews 2011 ,unless there are older archived reports "31-35" yrs.

Unless reviewers have not been to RI AMPs at that time or no accurate frame of reference. Seen AMP ladies that were very youthful fortyish in apparent age wondering if actually more closer 50 ish.

Nice lady, is much older than reviewed, I have read the Intel here or TER I m surprised at how "young"reviewers describe her apparent youthful appearance. Which I think is "overestimated" and.

She is very professional. First time callers may find initial dealings with her challenging or simply "too much drama" to make an initial visit. I was in the area "Mary" ,does anyone remember Mary in Wilmington?! Mary was unavailable and now no long gone to China.

Gave the benefit of the doubt with the almost paranoia from setting up appointment.

She wanted me to call when I was at gas station off 93 and then call again when I passed a particular street. I said no need to rush a client. I could grab a coffee if needed 15-30 minutes to finish a session, she says "no come now or go home. ".

I thought she was a nice lady maybe on follow up visits less tension.

I m not in Wilmington too often so I won't go out of my way. I the drive a few extra miles to see May off route 3.

If you have doubts on a report ask the member about questions on pictures / signs on walls. Unless you haven't visited you won't know what I mean.Mary is not in China. I know her pretty well. She started working under another name to distance herself from her former association as much as possible. She's gone back home on vacation a couple of times, but has definitely not stayed there nor is she likely to. Look around on this forum and you'll get hints where she went. She is not currently working, but the reason for that is a whole other matter. She hopes to be back to work soon.

PinayLuver
10-30-15, 17:17
Stopped by to see judy for the second time this past week. She was the only one working when I got there.

Opted for a half hour, 80 total, 40 house 40 tip.

Massage was bad this time, not enough pressure, more of a rub. Probably a 5 out of 10.

Tease was ok, last time was better. I'd give her a 6/10.

She had on jeans so I went otc top and bottom. I don't think I will be coming here again until they change up the girls for better and younger looking girls. Seems like judy and lili has been here for awhile.

Now that one of you mongers mentioned about her smelly vag, I'm pretty grossed out and can't look at her the same anymore. One thing that really grosses me out is bad odor. Thank god I never opted or tried anything more than a HJ.Judy is alright. I been daty on her several times. She has always been receptive. I never really did think much of her massage skills. The only real skilled ending she has is HJ. Aunto flo was probably visiting judy that's the reason for the jeans because she always dresses nice with easy access to the goods. No one is going to want to go there when flo is in town. As for lilly she is nice, more skilled at the massage. Both want serious dollars for extras but always accept what is offered to them. At least that is my experience.

Hamstone
10-31-15, 09:28
Mary is not in China. I know her pretty well. She started working under another name to distance herself from her former association as much as possible. She's gone back home on vacation a couple of times, but has definitely not stayed there nor is she likely to. Look around on this forum and you'll get hints where she went. She is not currently working, but the reason for that is a whole other matter. She hopes to be back to work soon.It would be good to see Mary back again. For a while, a young, black woman worked with her. Called herself G. I liked her too. Anyone know where she went? When the two worked out of Wilmington you couldn't go wrong.

Looking16
10-31-15, 14:29
Kneeland St. Same building as Lisa Relax Time but 2nd floor. Sorry, forgot to get the number off the front door. Phone numbers are listed on the building outside the entryway.

I did the $40 half hr. Plus $20 tip.

Jenny from China now there. Maybe late 30's?. Not bad looking and very accommodating.

She is not shy. I will probably return for a full hour.

AmpExplorer
10-31-15, 14:53
Mary is not in China. I know her pretty well. She started working under another name to distance herself from her former association as much as possible. She's gone back home on vacation a couple of times, but has definitely not stayed there nor is she likely to. Look around on this forum and you'll get hints where she went. She is not currently working, but the reason for that is a whole other matter. She hopes to be back to work soon.I can't believe how time flies. It has been quite awhile since seeing Mary. Almost 2 yrs.

I only say her 2-3 times so I didn't know her too well. It was a no brainer to try and see her when in area. I did have I visit with G. Time flies!

Ambrose
10-31-15, 21:02
Kneeland St. Same building as Lisa Relax Time but 2nd floor. Sorry, forgot to get the number off the front door. Phone numbers are listed on the building outside the entryway.

Jenny from China now there. Maybe late 30's?. Not bad looking and very accommodating.

She is not shy. I will probably return for a full hour.What happened to Aiko? I know she's no spring chicken but she does know what a good massage is.

Looking16
11-01-15, 15:17
What happened to Aiko? I know she's no spring chicken but she does know what a good massage is.Jenny tells me she returned to Malaysia.

Scraggy
11-01-15, 19:48
Don't think I've seen a review of this place yet, so after my fave left 139 in Waltham. It was exploring time.

Near BU, on a busy street but shares an entrance lobby with a realtor, so not so bad. Parking on Sunday was no problem, but I bet it can get nasty at other times. Tons of stores and restaurants nearby.

Nearly left when I saw two or three other guys while waiting for five minutes. After calling ahead -, but got taken to the room by a lovely, young (20's) petite girl named LeeLee. Nearly no English but pleasant and after 15 minutes of asian accupressure massage, got out the oil and did a better than average swedish style (my preference), got to work on the undercarriage for the first pop. Then the flip and a nice belly massage and off we go again, plenty of UTC on top and very skillful HE for the 2 d round.

Even though their ad says they have a shower available, didn't seem to be the case when I asked.

$0. 6+$0. 4, no complaints.

Thor369
11-02-15, 10:14
Was in the area yesterday but didn't have the time, but I did check out Mali. A lady named Linda met me and did asked if I preferred female or ladyboy. Just wanted to see what others have experienced there and if the ladies are ladies. You can PM me if needed.

Thor369
11-02-15, 17:15
May be in the area this weekend and thought about checking her out. Has anyone had any experience with her before? Her name is Maddie.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/5296424102.html

Decided to post here as it is advertised for a massage.

Brooksy
11-02-15, 17:42
May be in the area this weekend and thought about checking her out. Has anyone had any experience with her before? Her name is Maddie.

Decided to post here as it is advertised for a massage.Bunch of reviews in here, maybe 102 weeks ago, not far back. RTFF.

Brooksy
11-02-15, 17:44

Decided to post here as it is advertised for a massage.In the non-asian massage section because, she doesn't look asian. Sorry for the double post, mine don't show up right away so can't edit now.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-02-15, 18:36
Thor,

A ton of info on Maddie in the correct thread, Non-Asian, because this is the Asian thread and she is def from the wrong continent to be in this thread. Search there and thou shalt easily find what you seek, and more.

Decided to post here as it is advertised for a massage.

Thor369
11-02-15, 19:06
Thor,

A ton of info on Maddie in the correct thread, Non-Asian, because this is the Asian thread and she is def from the wrong continent to be in this thread. Search there and thou shalt easily find what you seek, and more.Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if I should posted here or in the non asian as her pic isn't that clear.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-02-15, 19:09
So, while I am posting in this thread, I'll cover a recent visit to tterraM (do the flip thing with that, and you will easily get it like you are looking in your rear view mirror).

Visited that place recently. When I went in, I thought I scored cutie "E" for my visit, but I got not-half-bad "J" instead. Kinda weird because "E" greeted me, opening up the door and coming out of the first room on the left, wearing two long rubber gloves (one on each hand). I don't know what she and the guy were doing in that room, but, I can only speculate that some anal play hanky panky was going on. Lucky guy I guess.

Alright, back to my session. When I came in I asked if they were busy, and "E" had said no, she said that she could take me right then. "E" took me to a room and took my bucks, said she would be back in a minute, then, five minutes later "E" came in. It wasn't my first trip to the switched-girls rodeo, so I went with it because "J" wasn't bad looking or fat. What she gave me was about 45 minutes of a good and thorough massage, face down. It included the snap of every finger and every toe, a couple of times. I really disliked the pants she was wearing. They were made of a material that when you slid your hand across them, they were of a weird material that was rough and pilling all over, which made it so there was no ability to slide your hand up and down her legs. There was a hot towel cleanup to get rid of all of the oil, followed by the gently swirling ten finger routine. The flip came and everything was taken care of. Then there was a short final cleanup interlude, followed by a finish of head, hands, fingers, feet, and toes massaging. There was little dialogue because she did not speak a lot of English, but we connected on all of the right messages. Got the full hour, gave the standard sixty forty, and left down the stairs.

Overall, had a not great, not a bad, session and glad I stopped by because I had not been there for awhile.

Brooksy
11-02-15, 19:32

She is not shy. I will probably return for a full hour.There are multiple massage places on the 2nd floor, Aiko / past aiko and Rachel and possibly even a third, not sure.

Aiko was great at her skill, but I was looking for someone younger and attractive and the "very accommodating" intrigued me. Went as walk in, easy in. The store next door also has a back exit on 2nd so that was werid. No lock on 203 - Aiko. Walked in, 2 women there, 1 40's or more ugly woman, who pointed to the room, and someone else was napping. She could have been late 30's, but with the running mascara and sleepy face, didn't look that attractive, I did mention Jenny and she said "I'm not Jenny, and I don't know who is Jenny", so I skedaddled. I went in a time that I half-expected a wait, busy on the streets, and yet they were both available.

I appreciate the report, L16.

HappyDave
11-02-15, 20:44
So, while I am posting in this thread, I'll cover a recent visit to tterraM (do the flip thing with that, and you will easily get it like you are looking in your rear view mirror).

Visited that place recently. When I went in, I thought I scored cutie "E" for my visit, but I got not-half-bad "J" instead. Kinda weird because "E" greeted me, opening up the door and coming out of the first room on the left, wearing two long rubber gloves (one on each hand). I don't know what she and the guy were doing in that room, but, I can only speculate that some anal play hanky panky was going on. Lucky guy I guess.

Alright, back to my session. When I came in I asked if they were busy, and "E" had said no, she said that she could take me right then. "E" took me to a room and took my bucks, said she would be back in a minute, then, five minutes later "E" came in. It wasn't my first trip to the switched-girls rodeo, so I went with it because "J" wasn't bad looking or fat. What she gave me was about 45 minutes of a good and thorough massage, face down. It included the snap of every finger and every toe, a couple of times. I really disliked the pants she was wearing. They were made of a material that when you slid your hand across them, they were of a weird material that was rough and pilling all over, which made it so there was no ability to slide your hand up and down her legs. There was a hot towel cleanup to get rid of all of the oil, followed by the gently swirling ten finger routine. The flip came and everything was taken care of. Then there was a short final cleanup interlude, followed by a finish of head, hands, fingers, feet, and toes massaging. There was little dialogue because she did not speak a lot of English, but we connected on all of the right messages. Got the full hour, gave the standard sixty forty, and left down the stairs.

Overall, had a not great, not a bad, session and glad I stopped by because I had not been there for awhile.So much for being able to give people hell for RTTF search engine with the flip thing.

M Scores Easy
11-03-15, 09:26

Overall, had a not great, not a bad, session and glad I stopped by because I had not been there for awhile.Not sure if you were joking on this comment, but I'm 90% sure that she was just cleaning. I go to this place often because it is clean, and I've seen them cleaning with gloves several times. You should make a proposition to "E", and prove me wrong.

Nimbus22
11-04-15, 10:01
Decided to give it a try because I have not been able to find a decent provider in a while. Nice clean environment. Average girl late 30's average build. She gave a good massage and good tease. Then came the flip and she offered a nude HR with full roam and DATY for 80 which was steep but I did it. Usually I stick to my guns but I was in the mood to give it a test drive. Got her on the table for some DATY after the sniff test and a Russian finish. Not too bad in comparison to other places. I might return if I still strike out finding a good FS provider.

Eligrn101
11-04-15, 10:39
Decided to give it a try because I have not been able to find a decent provider in a while. Nice clean environment. Average girl late 30's average build. She gave a good massage and good tease. Then came the flip and she offered a nude HR with full roam and DATY for 80 which was steep but I did it. Usually I stick to my guns but I was in the mood to give it a test drive. Got her on the table for some DATY after the sniff test and a Russian finish. Not too bad in comparison to other places. I might return if I still strike out finding a good FS provider.Visited just recently. Had same girl. Now I understand why I didn't get anywhere with her offering only the standard tip, other than the standard finish. No UTC, very little OTC. The massage itself was OK. Got the full hour. Saw a shorter spinner type on my way out, but didn't get her name.

Hidden9
11-04-15, 16:42
Stopped by 905 in waltham today saw angela a decent 40 something with great tits that she was happy to have fondled nice hard rub the way I like it some ass play not full prostate utc top and bottom standard 40/40 fair would repeat.

ParForMe
11-04-15, 18:04
Had a doctor visit and evidently showed up on the wrong day. I figured I would take advantage of the mistake and use the time I had already put in for at work and get a message. I used to visit the 2nd floor on Harrison but I think that is all gone now. So I spent about a half hour walking around to see what I could find in and around the same area. There is some foot place in a basement and another place around the corner on the second floor but there are no markings or indication of what door you use to get up to the place so I passed on both of them. I decided I would walk up to the old (closed) place and confirm that it actually was, I rang the bell but know-one answered. I kept on walking saw sign for a hair salon (with in a block) and at the bottom it said wax and massage. Seemed like a decent enough place. I got Lisa older but nice enough and decent message (7) seemed to know I had bad back and focused on the area of discomfort. She clearly gave some teasing but nothing that couldn't be "mistaken" if I where LEO. By the time we flipped I was standing at attention and clearly indicated what I want and got with a small gesture. To my surprise though she whipped out her jugs and put my hand on them and started give me a BBBJ. After a nice while of that she stopped and asked if she could finish with some oil and I agreed. Was a quite nice experience since my last couple of visits at other place have almost convinced me to give up on hobby. 60/60.

Dengar
11-05-15, 17:48
Have had a good time in H2 O. Busted recently but have had good standard services here.

Called and Angel wasn't there today. Angel said she was going to Flushing a couple weeks ago. Anyone have info if she is working there this week?

Thor369
11-05-15, 19:44
I received a call earlier this week from a lady who I wanted to see who told me she was back working at not of the places in America's home town. I called her today to see if I could schedule (I had her personal number) and she told me that she had just quit there today. When she opened up several people from the state were inquiring about their license. She kept telling them that they didn't need one for bodywork (I have seen licenses on the wall there before). She told me after they left that she didn't want to take any chances and she quit.

I know there is always more to the story, but if they did look around the place they would have seen a bed and living arrangements out back. She told the those asking that she is dropped off and picked up there, but I know that she was living in there. Something may be brewing again in the area so be careful out there.

Pika Pepper
11-06-15, 22:31
I revisited Lucky Spa at 655 Beacon St, near Kenmore. The attendents are old and unpleasant. Also, they only offer half hour sessions at $45 in order to maximize the number of guests they can crank thru, getting a tip every half hour, rather than every hour. They providers are over 60 and all business, no charm.

If you are looking for a satisfying visit in this general area, I highly recommend Lilly Spa a few block way at 1028 Commonwealth. They have young and very attractive providers, who are give great massages and are skilled in pampering and stress release.

Pika.

DannyTheMan
11-07-15, 10:23
Went back to this place after a couple decent experiences.

Had an older but attractive lady who didn't really speak English.

Good massage but then some other monger comes in early for his appointment. Basically tells the lady out front she is not acceptable so right before the flip, she comes in and swaps out.

I contemplated objecting, but I wasn't quite sure if the first girl would offer any extras cause there was zero teasing and I knew the second would. Still annoying enough that I won't go back despite enjoying the second lady's finish.

TheCondor7
11-07-15, 18:55
Visited Lily's Spa in Brookline. Young, pretty, and friendly girl gave me a nice massage and had a good time. Very little English though. Allowed some roaming but clothes were still on and HE. I also visited Green Tea on Tremont, but feel like that place is a hit or miss and YMMV. Other places seem to have much older attendants or limited menu. Is there any place in Brookline / Backbay / Downtown area that has a more expanded menu? Most places I read about are not in these areas.

HappyDave
11-07-15, 19:06
Was going to Far Eas but my favorite is on bacatjon for two weeks starting today. Was one town over from Quincy so hit coddington. Drew Judy, what a mistake. Crappy rub, no real tease and jack hammer finish. Got pants down and top off only up side. 4 and. 4 shorted ten from half hour won't repeat.

Scraggy
11-08-15, 12:56
I revisited Lucky Spa at 655 Beacon St, near Kenmore. The attendents are old and unpleasant. Also, they only offer half hour sessions at $45 in order to maximize the number of guests they can crank thru, getting a tip every half hour, rather than every hour. They providers are over 60 and all business, no charm.

If you are looking for a satisfying visit in this general area, I highly recommend Lilly Spa a few block way at 1028 Commonwealth. They have young and very attractive providers, who are give great massages and are skilled in pampering and stress release.

Pika.Never had a good experience at Kenmore for all the reasons you mention. Only attraction is steam and table shower. First visit to Lilly last week, agree it's a good service.

DannyTheMan
11-08-15, 14:25
Never had a good experience at Kenmore for all the reasons you mention. Only attraction is steam and table shower. First visit to Lilly last week, agree it's a good service.I had some nice experiences there years ago. Who knows how many changes of staff have occurred over the years.

HowardSprague
11-08-15, 16:04
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here. After reading a couple of reviews here, I went to Lily's Bodywork in Brookline last night. I got lucky and found a parking spot right in front of the shop. It took me a minute to figure out where the entrance to the shop was. It's stealthy. I was met by Lily herself. Young, pretty, nice body, very friendly. I asked her for change for a dollar so I could feed the parking meter. She pulled out her purse, held out a handful of coins, and after I'd picked out four quarters, she tried to refuse my dollar bill! How sweet is that?

Lily's massage started out with a lot of dry-handed pressing. That had me worried. I mean, we've all had those sessions where they just push here and there haphazardly. But she had a method and it soon developed into a very nice massage. I'm one who often cares as much, if not more, for the massage as for the ending. I think that's why I'm not more adventurous in this hobby. At any rate, she spent a lot of time on the table with me, which led to an interesting way of teasing with my legs lifted up on top of hers. The finish was good. She puts in the effort. OTC top and bottom without complaint, but I kept it light.

I like that the shop is so stealthy. It's seems isolated from outside noise, being in the basement, but noise does travel within. Maybe they'll take some steps to remedy that. All in all a very good experience at this new shop. I know there are other girls working there because I heard the mongers come in. If those girls are as high quality as Lily, this could turn out to be a great spot. I can easily see repeating.

Scraggy
11-08-15, 16:05
First time visit to Meridian in Natick. Short story. No happiness, but a truly superb massage. May seemed to be the only one there, about 50, shapeless, good English and very polite. Storefront on busy street just outside Natick Center, tons of traffic. Great if you like to be massaged to the sound of 18 wheelers shifting gears. Clean place and small but OK shower available. $. 6 + $. 2.

I repeat -- one of the best massages anywhere. So much so will probably try my luck again. Would welcome intel about chances on repeat visits if there are any regulars on this board.

Got to say that posting on body rubs, which is part of the adult entertainment section, if there's no chance of happiness is outright fraud.

CityDweller
11-09-15, 09:43
Tried to visit 4 E but they were busy. I had not visited Alice's place at 4 D for several years but decided to pop in. Had a very cute and young girl named Sophia. She gave a very good massage and her HR tecnique was outstanding for such a young girl. It was slow and sensual which is just the way I like it. Didn't push to see if more was on offer or how she would feel about roaming but I will be back regardless. Massive upside surprise for Chinatown.

Relahw
11-09-15, 23:49
Found myself with a few hours to kill in Framingham over the weekend and tried a place on concord st older provider with a real nice body decent massase, spoke hardly no English or at least claimed she didn't, I asked for a half hour as I normally do somewhere new and left happy, I would return 40/40.

LylTime
11-10-15, 19:08
Close to Arlington line. 2 Places there now. Stopped by both. 3rd Floor busy so I stopped by 2nd floor, older woman, totally fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. Definitely not happening. Decided to call third floor and made appointment for a bit later. Lisa, low forties (provider, petite, looked good in the spandex like pants.

Decent medium strong pressure, on the flip got the pat and asked "you like" similar to earlier review. UTC access, decent finish and cleanup. . 45 hour + . 4. No complaints. Would repeat. Great price while it lasts.

NewJeff
11-10-15, 22:59
First time visit to Meridian in Natick. Short story. No happiness, but a truly superb massage. May seemed to be the only one there, about 50, shapeless, good English and very polite. Storefront on busy street just outside Natick Center, tons of traffic. Great if you like to be massaged to the sound of 18 wheelers shifting gears. Clean place and small but OK shower available. $. 6 + $. 2.

I repeat -- one of the best massages anywhere. So much so will probably try my luck again. Would welcome intel about chances on repeat visits if there are any regulars on this board.

Got to say that posting on body rubs, which is part of the adult entertainment section, if there's no chance of happiness is outright fraud.Been here twice in the past year. Had a great massage by Michell and a not bad massage by May. No happiness on either visit, BUT, my gut tells me that service improves with repeat visits. I was allowed OTC on both, but I didn't push it. Just a little butt and thigh contact to let them know what's up. This post has got me thinking I might need to revisit this establishment, if only for a quality rub.

SmRevolution
11-11-15, 20:24
Had a doctor visit and evidently showed up on the wrong day. I figured I would take advantage of the mistake and use the time I had already put in for at work and get a message. I used to visit the 2nd floor on Harrison but I think that is all gone now. So I spent about a half hour walking around to see what I could find in and around the same area. There is some foot place in a basement and another place around the corner on the second floor but there are no markings or indication of what door you use to get up to the place so I passed on both of them. I decided I would walk up to the old (closed) place and confirm that it actually was, I rang the bell but know-one answered. I kept on walking saw sign for a hair salon (with in a block) and at the bottom it said wax and massage. Seemed like a decent enough place. I got Lisa older but nice enough and decent message (7) seemed to know I had bad back and focused on the area of discomfort. She clearly gave some teasing but nothing that couldn't be "mistaken" if I where LEO. By the time we flipped I was standing at attention and clearly indicated what I want and got with a small gesture. To my surprise though she whipped out her jugs and put my hand on them and started give me a BBBJ. After a nice while of that she stopped and asked if she could finish with some oil and I agreed. Was a quite nice experience since my last couple of visits at other place have almost convinced me to give up on hobby. 60/60.Is this place at 40 Harrison Ave? If not what is the address of this place?

Thanks.

GamaDude
11-11-15, 23:19
Took a visit based on what I thought were promising reviews on here. Good location, discreet parking. Go in and two pretty good looking girls, things are looking up. Ask for an hour and the girl asks if I want 4 hands. I ask how much. She leaves the room to ask the boss so I strip down. Another girl comes in and starts rubbing me saying you want 4 hands, you can touch two girls. I ask her how much and she asks what I have. I say forget it. First girl comes back and starts the massage. Zero massage skills, just gives me the light touch from the get go. Feels good but how long can you have the gentle fingers whisping over you? I also had a sore back and was actually looking forward to the massage part. After about 15 minutes she tells me to flip over. Very limited English, asks what I will tip. She asks for $80. However her English was so limited that I had no idea what I would get for $80 so I decline. She rubs me a little more then says $60. Based on a prior review I thought this might mean Russian so I say ok. Get an ok hand ending. At this point we're about 20 minutes in. I'm thinking maybe there will be a round 2 so I relax. She starts a head massage that has all the skill and sensuality of Buggs Bunny rubbing Elmer Fudd's head. She tries a neck massage which is equally disappointing. Then the other girl calls to her from the main room so my girl leaves. My gut instinct is I paid for an hour, I'm getting an hour so I plan to wait it out. After a minute I realize this is miserable, she can't massage for shit and I'm not interested in round 2 even if it's available. I dress and start to leave, quickly considering ducking out without tipping since it was only a half hour and shitty service. I decide against it, giver her the tip and race out of there never to return.

YoloGent
11-12-15, 00:49
Over the last couple of months, there have been several reviews of this place and pretty much all saying the same thing that the girls are asking either how much you will tip after the flip or just plain out asking for $80 without much explanation of what you will get for it. So my question to all you guys out there, is has anyone had a successful normal type session at this place 60/40 with the usual roaming we expect alongside the usual HE that has come to be the norm in most places? Secondly has anyone tried asking for a half hour at this place, because it seems like they only do hours and then short you on that according to this previous reviewer. It's tough with a 30 minute session for them to short you and you are more likely to get flipped at a more appropriate time or at least the time that you're comfortable with. Also for the people that have gone here has it been their standard practice to ask each person if they want four handed before you have even entered the room as this reviewer relates? And lastly for the people that have blonde hair other girls really a notch up in beauty and body wise that they demand these crazy prices or they just on par with other places like cherry blossom in Waltham? Reason being, is if these girls truly are young twenties beautiful Spinners then maybe they are worth the extra bucks but if not then they might be worth a shot, so trying to get to the bottom of all of this before I decide to go.

Hags Joe
11-12-15, 00:57
Zero massage skills, just gives me the light touch from the get go. Feels good but how long can you have the gentle fingers whisping over you?.If I could have this for 1/2 or more of the massage time, I would love it. Different strokes, pun intended.

WalterMitty
11-12-15, 07:21
Over the last couple of months, there have been several reviews of this place and pretty much all saying the same thing that the girls are asking either how much you will tip after the flip or just plain out asking for $80 without much explanation of what you will get for it. So my question to all you guys out there, is has anyone had a successful normal type session at this place 60/40 with the usual roaming we expect alongside the usual HE that has come to be the norm in most places? Secondly has anyone tried asking for a half hour at this place, because it seems like they only do hours and then short you on that according to this previous reviewer. It's tough with a 30 minute session for them to short you and you are more likely to get flipped at a more appropriate time or at least the time that you're comfortable with. Also for the people that have gone here has it been their standard practice to ask each person if they want four handed before you have even entered the room as this reviewer relates? And lastly for the people that have blonde hair other girls really a notch up in beauty and body wise that they demand these crazy prices or they just on par with other places like cherry blossom in Waltham? Reason being, is if these girls truly are young twenties beautiful Spinners then maybe they are worth the extra bucks but if not then they might be worth a shot, so trying to get to the bottom of all of this before I decide to go.I was there last week, had a 40 something yo chubby provider, I forget her name because it was a forgettable experience.

I got the light touch finger roll instead of a massage, I got the request for four hands before the alleged massage began and I got the upsell after a quick flip.

First she wanted to know over the phone if I wanted a one hour massage, actually kind of insisting on a one hour massage.

I almost always do one hour anyways so I didn't think anything about at the time.

She wanted 60 to pull up her shirt, I declined.

The other provider that I saw there was another 40 yo.

No 20 somethings that I saw.

60/40.

Won't repeat.